Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The scourge of blonde white heterosexual women continues

Police obtained a search warrant and headed over to Keri’s home on August 13. Neighbor Pam Allen described the scene, “There were all these cars, and men with guns and carrying shields. It was like an army.” She readily admitted to abusing two children on five occasions. It’s believed that the children were her own six-year-old daughter and three-year-old son.

While her husband Cody was at work, she would bring them into the bathroom and bathe them while also touching them. To make matters worse, she said that she created the videos for a man who gave her money for them. This guy, who possibly lives in Texas, had been paying Keri for months for Snapchat videos of her masturbating. She claimed that she started making videos with the children per his request because she “needed the money” and because she just didn’t want to disappoint her sexting buddy.

For the five to six videos that she sent him molesting children, he gave her about $500-$600 over the course of a few months. Police have a warrant out for this man and are actively seeking to arrest him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301January 16, 2019 9:05 PM

Disgusting. Here in NYC several months ago some cop paid women (with children) to film them molesting their own kids on Skype and in person. Don't know what these women look like but some media circles are making them out to be the victims (wtf?). I remember a blonde blue eyed (white) teacher had sex/molested boys and the judge let her go cuz "she was too pretty to go to prison". I doubt this chick will get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2017 11:17 PM

Another murderous straight blonde white woman. Infanticide is endemic among this sick group of people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2017 7:18 PM

Incredible story, even more so because she was acting alone. Female molesters tend to play a supporting role to the main (male) attacker.

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2017 7:27 PM

Never trust someone who can't even spell their own name correctly.

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2017 7:32 PM

R2 Picture definition of crazy eyes

by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2017 7:38 PM

Can't even read the article, it's too disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2017 7:40 PM

OP, that is that weird website you linked to there? I feel like I need a shower after visiting it.

Please, when you post a news story, use legit news orgs, not these weird Russian puppet sites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2017 7:44 PM

Yet another straight white (badly bleached) blonde whore and criminal! And Trump's lawyer's frau!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2017 9:58 PM

Hardly a blonde, but worth tossing on the cunt pile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2017 10:13 PM

I'm assuming she's not getting out of jail for a long, long time?

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2017 10:16 PM

r9 LMAAAAOO, hope there will be footage.

by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2017 10:17 PM

They are blonde and they are female - they cannot be guilty!

by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2017 10:18 PM

That's a woman?

by Anonymousreply 13September 8, 2017 10:19 PM

From another thread: stupid white blonde bitch attacks Sikh man seeking small political office in Canada:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 8, 2017 10:44 PM

Sickening! I think evil is pretty evenly distributed amongst the human race, regardless of gender, but these straight white women can do so much damage because they're never suspected of anything.

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2017 12:13 AM

Please! She practically has "white trash" tatooed on her forehead. I would suspect that skanky looking bitch of almost anything.

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2017 12:19 AM

From another new thread. THIS is where the blonde heterosexual evil women crime links go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 12, 2017 11:46 PM

...and her husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 12, 2017 11:46 PM

from R18:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 12, 2017 11:47 PM

Fucking breeders. But, no, we are the supposed degenerate ones, right?

Expect much more of this to come. Daily.

by Anonymousreply 20September 12, 2017 11:52 PM

Transgender factory bleach blonde:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2017 12:05 AM

White women are all EVIL!! Their worse than white men, in some regards. SMDH.

by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2017 12:25 AM

R22 here, shaking my hay-ed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2017 1:30 AM

Throw another witch on the pyre!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 23, 2017 1:19 AM

Retail Stupid White Heterosexual Blonde Shoppe:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 23, 2017 1:35 AM

"I think evil is pretty evenly distributed amongst the human race, regardless of gender, but these straight white women can do so much damage because they're never suspected of anything."

90% of violent criminals are men, so.....no, that's not an even distribution.

by Anonymousreply 26September 23, 2017 1:40 AM

Straight white blonde (fat British) woman!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 23, 2017 6:08 AM

Straight men - not women - are responsible for almost all the violence in the world (including gay bashing and other hate crimes), but DL worships straight men, so you get threads like this.

by Anonymousreply 28September 23, 2017 3:52 PM

Don't forget r28, that straights for the most part are responsible for all crime, hate and wars. They keep breeding evil kids.

by Anonymousreply 29September 23, 2017 4:00 PM

R28, a dunderhead SJW aspie who will never recognize sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 30September 23, 2017 11:24 PM

r30 = straight guy fetishist who is jealous of straight women, posts misogynist crap and tries to pass it off as "sarcasm"

Sorry, hon, using "SJW" as an insult gives you away as a Trump fan.

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2017 12:53 AM

Jealous of murderers? Mary, please.

Posting a series of factual news stories is the shrieking idiot R31's idea of "misogynist crap" and anyone who doesn't worship hetero privilege is " a Trump fan." What a total idiot you are! You need a clown in your life, clown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 27, 2017 11:15 PM

A Black man in a baseball cap made me do those things..

by Anonymousreply 33September 27, 2017 11:20 PM

r32 is a right-wing Men's Rights activist douche who confuses anecdotes with statistics. Meanwhile, men will continue to commit the VAST majority of murders.

by Anonymousreply 34September 28, 2017 12:29 AM

R34 is a racist lesbian frau with entitlement issue who lashes out at strangers in the WalMart parking lot for not returning shopping carts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 28, 2017 5:13 AM

100% of dyke on dyke violence is committed by women. Think about that when spouting off ridiculous statistics.

by Anonymousreply 36September 28, 2017 5:19 AM

.....waits for someone to type the words "misogynist" and "racist". Because of course ALL men are, according to some feminazi posters on here.

by Anonymousreply 37September 28, 2017 5:22 AM

Since when is this the Department of Tedious Statistics, pedantic troll R31 R35?

Your other threads, which you started, are all about banal silly pop culture items. Why not go back there and stick with what you know, which is silly things, and leave the darker wit to smarter people?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 28, 2017 5:31 AM

You want statistics, trollina? Count the cunts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 28, 2017 5:33 AM

Tori, Tori, Tori!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 29, 2017 7:50 AM

Yeah, and I wonder just how much evil is being committed by non-blonde, white heterosexual women that the J..err....NEWS media ignores.

Like this vicious bitch, that the sickwhites at the NYT have lately gone to bat for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 29, 2017 10:42 AM

The point of the thread is to show how BWHW more often get away with such crimes, because they are BWHW (Blonde White Hetero Women).

Also, we hate them.

Explaining satire to Aspie-esque morons is tiresome. Naptime for moi.

by Anonymousreply 42September 29, 2017 8:33 PM

In R39 picture. I wonder who's pussy and ass is the cleanest and smelliest. That could be a huge DL thread.

by Anonymousreply 43September 29, 2017 8:49 PM

R41 white woman are the worst! With the racial hoaxes, lying on black men, Carolyn Bryant admitted to lying on Emmit Till and he was brutally murdered. A white woman was also responsible for Black wall street being destroyed. And that list gose on and on. Their equal to white men in the evil department. No one will EVER! Top the white race in the EVIL department. Period.

by Anonymousreply 44September 29, 2017 8:54 PM

" wonder who's pussy and ass is the cleanest and smelliest."

The ones who don't know the difference between whose and who's stink the worst; i.e., yours.

by Anonymousreply 45September 29, 2017 8:58 PM

"Because of course ALL men are, according to some feminazi posters on here."

Using the term "feminazi" gives you away as a Rush Limbaugh fan. Why is a right-winger like you even posting on a gay site? To lecture the "sinners"?

by Anonymousreply 46September 30, 2017 12:16 AM

[R41] Absolutely! Rosewood, Fl. Scottsboro Case, Central Park Five, supposed murder of Yuppie wife in South End of Boston and Susan Smith in SC.. to mention those that were covered by the Press.

by Anonymousreply 47September 30, 2017 1:44 AM

Satan is a blonde.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 30, 2017 1:55 AM

r36 Statistical data says otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 49September 30, 2017 2:15 AM

R49 = the nerd at parties in an unironic sweater vest who drinks soda and has to have all the jokes explained to him/her/it.

by Anonymousreply 50September 30, 2017 3:03 AM

The counterpart to the scourge of white men, only more bottle blondes. As the men, so the women. Unless they are woke feminists.

by Anonymousreply 51September 30, 2017 3:38 AM

Tori, Tori, Tori yet again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 30, 2017 10:38 PM

What would we do without you Related DL Thread Troll

by Anonymousreply 53October 1, 2017 1:06 AM

[quote]A white woman was also responsible for Black wall street being destroyed.

Uh, what?

by Anonymousreply 54October 1, 2017 1:10 AM

[R54] Yes, actually, to be specific it was the rumors around a Black shoe shine boy who tripped on to an elevator run by a white female operator. Supposedly he fell into her or assaulted her in some way, Whatever the transgression against the angelic elevator operator...black businesses, and homes were destroyed by fire and Blacks were terrorized. Did the supposed transgression/crime against white womanhood merit such destruction...or would the mere lynching of this kid sufficed.

by Anonymousreply 55October 1, 2017 1:47 AM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 56October 2, 2017 11:38 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 57October 2, 2017 11:38 PM

I'm female and straight and I find this thread HELLA FUNNY! To the trolls/offended.....have you forgotten DEBRA LAFAVE? Its easy to to be angry, its easy to be offended.....but when you can't look at yourself and those who look like you (who are white and yes blonde/blue eyed) and see how different things are. When you can't see how fucked up it is that so many white blonde women do get away with more, and yes the Nation stops when she (the white blonde blue eyed woman/girl) is the victim, hat she is the TROPHY, the STATUS SYMBOL, the "epitome" of beauty.....if you refuse to stop and really SEE what it is like for others and even despite that, the humor can be found in it.....if you can not see or refuse to see......then YOU are the joke. YOU are to be laughed at. I see it, all here see it. So the joke is on YOU.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 2, 2017 11:54 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 59October 2, 2017 11:55 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 60October 2, 2017 11:55 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 61October 2, 2017 11:55 PM

BUMPITTY BUMP BUMP BUMP

by Anonymousreply 62October 2, 2017 11:55 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 63October 3, 2017 12:15 AM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 64October 3, 2017 12:15 AM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 65October 3, 2017 12:16 AM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 66October 3, 2017 12:16 AM

I will never understand how someone can look at an innocent, trusting child and think, “Hmm.... What the hell!” And I can’t think of a punishment severe enough. Really. Death is too good for these bitches.

by Anonymousreply 67October 3, 2017 1:06 AM

R67 same here.

by Anonymousreply 68October 7, 2017 1:55 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 69October 7, 2017 1:56 AM

i just wannnnnna bumpitty bump bump

by Anonymousreply 70October 7, 2017 1:56 AM

by Anonymousreply 71October 7, 2017 1:56 AM

by Anonymousreply 72October 7, 2017 1:56 AM

by Anonymousreply 73October 7, 2017 1:56 AM

by Anonymousreply 74October 7, 2017 1:57 AM

by Anonymousreply 75October 7, 2017 1:57 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 76October 7, 2017 1:57 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 77October 7, 2017 1:57 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 78October 7, 2017 1:57 AM

fuck the haters, more should read this...hella funny

by Anonymousreply 79October 7, 2017 1:57 AM

GIT ON UP

by Anonymousreply 80October 7, 2017 1:58 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 81October 7, 2017 1:58 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 82October 7, 2017 1:59 AM

Kunty Kelly Krashes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2017 8:50 PM

junkie blonde breeders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 13, 2017 8:01 AM

Fine Young Cuntibles:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 17, 2017 8:02 PM

What I love about the story in OP's link was the neighbor was being a completely nosy cunt! She stupidly gave him her password into some pokeman game account so he could cheat and play the game for her. He used the password (somehow or other) to gain access to her gmail and he was snooping around in there and found the videos. Also the records of payment.

And now he's a hero! lol

by Anonymousreply 86October 17, 2017 8:12 PM

We have to forgive the blondes in r85 for just telling us their sexual fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 87October 17, 2017 8:14 PM

we need a reset button. we need to go back to teaching basics to children so they don't grow up like this. we have become a sick society and we need to heal ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 88October 17, 2017 8:18 PM

Thus cunt again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 17, 2017 9:00 PM

Megan McCunt, again:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 19, 2017 8:58 PM

When a blonde white woman is arrested for a heinous crime, the media is shocked. How could a woman like that do this??? One would have never suspected her doing that. The implication, of course, is that blonde, white women are automatically innocent because of their appearance. If it's a woman of color or a white brunette woman, she's automatically guilty. Blonde white women are considered above reproach. They are the last to be arrested and first to be declared "not guilty".

by Anonymousreply 91October 19, 2017 9:43 PM

Yes, R91, you have explained the thematic subtext of this archly sarcastic yet factual thread.

by Anonymousreply 92October 20, 2017 6:01 PM

Laura Ingracunt on a rampage again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 23, 2017 9:36 PM

I wonder if the misandrist lezzie at r34 knows that lesbians like her are almost as crime-prone as straight men:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 24, 2017 12:55 AM

@ABC7

2 women arrested in alleged scam that sought donations for "baby burial"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 24, 2017 1:03 AM

Yet another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 28, 2017 7:19 AM

Lethally Blonde.

by Anonymousreply 97October 28, 2017 12:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98October 29, 2017 12:07 AM

The lesbians defensively siding with these swine straight women are quite a sight.

Lesbians love to say that gay men will side with men when feminism threatens "The Patriarchy", but just look at how they're behaving on this thread. Even though this space is intended to denounce SPECIFICALLY straight female malfeasance, they're taking it personally, as if they had anything to do with it. The idea of gay men taking straight (female) privilege to task is inadmissible. The only narrative involving gay men and straight women that is allowed to be made, is one that has gay male villains and female victims. This just goes to show that lesbians are women first, second, and third, and gay fourth, if that. And then they complain when we want to keep certain spaces gay male-only.

by Anonymousreply 99October 29, 2017 12:13 AM

[quote] The lesbians defensively siding with these swine straight women are quite a sight.

Of course. What did you expect R99? Women are the largest oppressed minority, and the last to get help, as Gore Vidal liked to say. As another minority we ought to understand and support each other.

Men are the common problem. Patriarchy is the problem. That's why we have things like feminism, glass ceiling, misogyny, unequal pay, abortion rights, Harvey Weinstein, and so on.

Gay men are men first too just like you say lesbians are women first. But the common oppressor is patriarchy.

If you read history or listen to survivors, you will know that it was lesbians who stepped to the front first to take care of gay men stricken by hiv and aids in the 1980s. There was no talk of separate space. Our fight was their fight.

And it should be today. Their fight against patriarchy should be ours too. Any boy who has been called a sissy, any man who has been called a faggot, should step up first.

There is no room for hate.

by Anonymousreply 100October 29, 2017 2:04 AM

The woman in the OP only got $500-600 for a making a bunch of videos? She could have sold her body for sex for more than that, or even donated plasma.

by Anonymousreply 101October 29, 2017 2:24 AM

r100 If women have it so bad, how come they have been living longer for over a century? Why is most of the violence in the world directed AT MEN? Why do females get away with a slap on the wrist for things (for example, homosexuality) men get absolutely trounced for? Even the Nazis wouldn't put lesbians in concentration camps... If they're the last people to receive help, why is there a shit ton of resources diverted to cure female-specific health problems when worse men's health problems receive far less funding? How come there've been for decades so many programs addressed at improving female scholastic performance when it's men and boys who face most difficulties in academic life, especially in poor communities?

And with the shit going on this planet right now, I've got to laugh at the idea that Harvey Weinstein is some sort of major social ill. Only a privileged white female in the First World could think that. In fact, the only reason the Weinstein issue has received such disproportionate coverage in world media is that his victims are rich and privileged.

Out of other things you blame the Patriarchy for -- lass ceiling, misogyny, unequal pay, abortion rights -- none are as bad as the violence meted out against non-white and gay men. In millennia of male supremacy, women never suffered slavery or a Holocaust merely for being women. Black and gay men have. In fact, your list of social ills was clearly written from a relatively privileged perspective, that of professional women in well-off countries.

Women simply do not suffer anywhere as much as other minorities, and the fact you idiotically think otherwise just goes to prove r99's point -- that lesbians are women über alles and are therefore wholly blind to all injustices that spring forth from other factors than gender.

BTW, have a look at the story at r98 and then tell me again that "Patriarchy is the problem".

by Anonymousreply 102October 29, 2017 3:29 AM

evil-college-roommate-from-hell!-white-girl-arrested-after-torturing-and-trying-to-poison-black-roommate-to-make-her-move-out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 1, 2017 4:17 PM

But no one would dare make sweeping generalizations about whites who commit those heinous crimes of sex abuse, yet...statistics confirm that they do stuff like this more than any other racial group.

by Anonymousreply 104November 1, 2017 4:22 PM

An excellent advert for SONY.

by Anonymousreply 105November 1, 2017 4:27 PM

You mean like the Kellyannes in the Trump crowd?

by Anonymousreply 106November 1, 2017 4:32 PM

As the economy gets worse for a lot of people, as people are raised with questionable, absent, busy, stressed out parents, as the internet makes it easier for people on the edge of good/bad to go bad, child pron becomes more lucrative than ever. If nobody were to ever pay for child pron, if it was not something to be traded, then women like the one in OP's article would not be quite as easily pushed into using children, their own and others, for commerce. The evilest of women and men have discovered that their children are commodities.

by Anonymousreply 107November 1, 2017 7:54 PM

[quote] Incredible story, even more so because she was acting alone. Female molesters tend to play a supporting role to the main (male) attacker.

Frauen revisionism

by Anonymousreply 108November 1, 2017 7:56 PM

Blonde mommy pulls a Medea, kills her kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 4, 2017 6:53 PM

Racist deplorable with bad dye job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 6, 2017 4:05 AM

[quote]Women are the largest oppressed minority, and the last to get help, as Gore Vidal liked to say.

Gore Vidal, that expert on women.

Meanwhile ... [bold]WHAT?[/bold] Is there some plague that I missed of police shooting straight white blonde women for basically ... nothing?

Has the world changed since I went out to get a late lunch? Because last time I checked, the world comes to a standstill when a straight white blonde woman is abducted.

It's the rule, not the exception, for straight white blondes to get ridiculous leniency in court, no matter what they've done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 6, 2017 6:56 PM

The point, R111, is that white str8 blonde women more often get away with their crimes.

by Anonymousreply 112November 7, 2017 4:06 AM

...or get caught (bad dye job, but still; blonde!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 9, 2017 4:57 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 9, 2017 5:43 PM

Why are these Hollywood starlets ensnared by a guy with 70s hair?

Nostalgia?

by Anonymousreply 115November 10, 2017 2:54 PM

Another one:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 14, 2017 10:47 PM

An ARMY of bleach-blonde heterosexual white women defend a pedophile:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 17, 2017 11:35 PM

And another:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 8, 2017 6:31 AM

another:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 12, 2017 4:56 AM

Celebricunt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 21, 2017 4:59 PM

She's probably a good Christian woman.

by Anonymousreply 121December 21, 2017 5:34 PM

Another witch coven on the bonfire...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 29, 2018 10:14 PM

blonde bitch #796858...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123February 1, 2018 6:51 PM

We get it, OP, he left you for a white woman.

But we're more interested in who's gay, who's bearding, who's cut or uncut, and who has a rosebud or a coin slot, because this is a GAY site for GAY men, so you'd probably find a more receptive audience at oh, I don't know, maybe LSA. That way you wouldn't need to keep responding to and bumping your own thread.

by Anonymousreply 124February 1, 2018 9:36 PM

R124 = tone flat newbie and wannabe hall monitor.

R124 = denied election to student council in Flyoverville as a teen, and is bitter henceforth.

R124 = ignorant to the term "pointless bitchery," but has the pointless part down pat!

by Anonymousreply 125February 1, 2018 9:39 PM

We all need a trite lying blonde at a school shooting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 15, 2018 5:38 PM

Since most of them are bleached, they are choosing the role, then? Are they purposely trying to get away with cuntiness?

by Anonymousreply 127February 15, 2018 6:28 PM

Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 128February 15, 2018 6:29 PM

Whew. The black woman hate of the white woman is strong in this thread.

Some things just are OP. Not you or anyone else will ever bump blond white women off the pedestal which society places them on.

by Anonymousreply 129February 15, 2018 7:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130March 7, 2018 7:16 PM

Betsy DeVos: BLONDE CUNT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 7, 2018 8:23 PM

another murderous bleach-blonde cunt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132March 14, 2018 12:06 AM

hating someone for their hair and skin color is wrong, didn’t anyone tell you that?

Yeah, I thought so.

by Anonymousreply 133March 14, 2018 12:12 AM

blonde fraud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 15, 2018 12:17 AM

STUPID CUNT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 21, 2018 10:43 PM

135 replies and nothing about that evil Nazi Eurocunt Lana Lotkeff?

by Anonymousreply 136March 22, 2018 4:11 AM

Gun-totin' yoga cunt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 27, 2018 4:30 AM

This kkkunt again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 27, 2018 4:32 AM

Pedo and rapist... and a blonde!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 27, 2018 3:51 PM

Oh my god she had his poor little winkie in her mouth -- with THOSE teeth?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 140March 27, 2018 5:53 PM

Jaysus! Is the troll coming from inside of the house? Stop picking on White people. What the hell is wrong with this site?

There's a POC with a racial preoccupation and hate towards White people and Asians. Please change your interests to something tangible that will raise you up in this world. Everybody is just trying to get by in this backass planet of ours. Bring something of value to the table as a citizen of the world. Lose this warped vision or you'll be sorry.

by Anonymousreply 141March 27, 2018 7:56 PM

Oh come on r141 -- you have to admit that straight blonde women get a pass that nobody else ever would.

by Anonymousreply 142March 27, 2018 8:06 PM

What are you talking about R142? Passes in what? Society in general? The criminal justice system? Can a box of hair color really offer so much power? Very rare to find genuine blond adult. You're lumping together people who choose to paint up their hair a certain color. So what are you saying? I could see if you took the stance that attractive people have an advantage but no, the focus here is on race.

For instance, yoga cunt @ R137 & Ivanka are not of the same ilk as a light eyed, light brown brunette who really was a blond baby. These women are attempting to pass themselves off as their ideal. Their belief that lighter complected people are the standard beauty. Please explain.

by Anonymousreply 143March 27, 2018 8:42 PM

R141 R143 is not getting it at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144March 28, 2018 11:44 PM

'cuz I'm a blonde, yeah, yeah, yeah! B-L-O... whatevz!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145March 29, 2018 12:39 AM

Some day, my prince will com (on me and then I'll sue him)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146March 29, 2018 12:41 AM

whore with ginormous tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147March 31, 2018 4:05 AM

Trump whore with sagging tits:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148March 31, 2018 4:05 AM

[quote]R26 90% of violent criminals are men, so.....no, that's not an even distribution.

Additionally, blonde women are a minority of women, as a group. So we're looking, criminally speaking, as a minority within a minority.

But LIGHT THE PYRES, i guess....if it makes anyone feel any better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149March 31, 2018 4:41 AM

^^ AT ... not as

by Anonymousreply 150March 31, 2018 4:45 AM

R149, still ... not... getting ... it.

by Anonymousreply 151March 31, 2018 5:39 AM

What's to get? That you have Mommie Issues? Again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152March 31, 2018 5:53 AM

^ bleache blonde heterosexual frau ^

by Anonymousreply 153March 31, 2018 5:58 AM

No, dear...gay male. AND BRUNETTE.

by Anonymousreply 154March 31, 2018 6:25 AM

...with a dumb blonde inside.

by Anonymousreply 155March 31, 2018 6:28 AM

The way for you to feel better about yourself as a male isn't by constantly bashing women (and trannies.)

Get a clue. Or two. Or please, THREE.

by Anonymousreply 156March 31, 2018 6:37 AM

^ R152/ R156 = the idiot who gets drunk at parties and has to have the jokes explained to him before being asked to leave.

by Anonymousreply 157March 31, 2018 6:46 AM

I've been clean and sober a long time. But keep swinging - you'll hit something, hopefully.

(Maybe you'll notice a typo?)

by Anonymousreply 158March 31, 2018 6:49 AM

Typical alcoholic; always making it about themselves. Sad and tedious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 31, 2018 7:21 AM

Let's also remember that most blondes are not actual blondes. The bottle blonde is much needier than the born blonde.

by Anonymousreply 160April 3, 2018 6:27 PM

Not a real blonde, but blonde enough for white trash Virginia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161April 10, 2018 4:03 AM

R17 this bitch is white? Holy shit is that what passes for white these days?

by Anonymousreply 162April 10, 2018 4:15 AM

R161 She is so very pretty she deserves to be let out and slore around.

by Anonymousreply 163April 10, 2018 4:16 AM

This bitch again:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 10, 2018 3:52 PM

Scum down undah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 13, 2018 1:58 AM

Blonde enough for the roguess's gallery!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166April 17, 2018 7:29 AM

Worse than Hitler - -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 17, 2018 7:38 AM

A troll throws bread crumbs and 167 queens dive to the ground

by Anonymousreply 168April 17, 2018 12:09 PM

R168 = a crank too much of a dullard to start a new more amusing thread, who goes to others' to drop tiny turdlettes of disapproval.

by Anonymousreply 169April 17, 2018 8:59 PM

Invariably SEEPED in deceit!

[italic]"Only her hairdresser knows...."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 17, 2018 10:07 PM

this bitch is back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 19, 2018 3:37 AM

This sad broke-ass cunt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172April 22, 2018 5:09 AM

Coulter Cunter again and again on April 22

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173April 22, 2018 9:54 PM

Cunter Coulter, Cunter Coulder; again and again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 22, 2018 10:00 PM

Don't forget Dani Mathers creeping around locker rooms and posting pictures "by accident". If a man had done that they would have served time and been on a registry. She turned it around and made herself the victim

by Anonymousreply 175April 22, 2018 10:13 PM

Cult of cows and blond bitches:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 23, 2018 12:03 AM

Shania- has-been and dumbass Trumplican.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177April 23, 2018 12:05 AM

Serial-lying serpent fake blonde whore demon spawn:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 23, 2018 12:08 AM

Commie Russkie murderess blonde cunt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179April 23, 2018 6:29 AM

Muriel why won't you close this shitty thread?

If the title was The scourge of the black ghetto baby mama" it would be gone in an hour.

It seems so unnecessarily racist and misogynistic. It generalizes and stereotypes in a very cruel manner.

by Anonymousreply 180April 23, 2018 7:33 AM

Sometimes I feel the same way, R180. But let's admit that we are treated differently based on our identity in this country. (And other countries too, yes, but it IS true of America.)

On the one hand, when Natalie Halloway disappeared, I was shocked that people were bitching about how much attention it was getting because she was young, pretty and blonde. I mean, she was fucking MISSING. Shouldn't we pay attention?

On the other hand, other girls, black girls, or young gay men, might have (in fact probably did), go missing at exactly the same time, to be found in a drain pipe or in a shallow ditch by the side of the road, and not a peep. So the criticism does have some validity.

Yes there's venomous snark in the thread. Are you new to DL, dear?

by Anonymousreply 181April 23, 2018 1:47 PM

Also r180, something that I forgot to mention, and more relevant to this thread, young blonde women tend to be let off the hook when they do something wrong, much more so than other people.

A black man is quite likely to be convicted of a crime, even if there's pretty decent evidence he was someplace else, or not involved.

A blonde woman is likely to be found not guilty of a crime, or get a slap on the wrist, even if she was videotaped committing it.

by Anonymousreply 182April 23, 2018 1:49 PM

And another....

(R180 is completely NOT getting it. R181/R182 DOES get it.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 24, 2018 4:20 AM

a murder of crows,

a herd of cows,

a babble of blondes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184April 24, 2018 4:32 AM

If they're so evil, why are the most desired of all females? IS THE WORLD BLIND??

(Or, could it actually be they're really no worse than the rest of us...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185April 24, 2018 4:53 AM

R180 should also note that DLers have so far 200 replies on thread about one Black woman, Joy Reid, and her old antigay blog posts in its own thread. One Black woman (see link).

If you want an example of disproportionate racism, there it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186April 24, 2018 6:47 AM

Blonde media whoress supreme!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187April 25, 2018 8:53 PM

mouthy with cops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188April 25, 2018 9:03 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189April 29, 2018 8:02 AM

Thieving Israeli Cuntessa

Sara Netanyahu Expected to Be Indicted for Fraud in Pocketing $110,000 in Goods

Attorney general likely to inform Sara Netanyahu of charges in a few weeks ■ Source tells Haaretz testimony by state’s witness Ari Harow could change nature of the suspicions against Benjamin Netanyahu from fraud and breach of trust to acceptance of a bribe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190May 1, 2018 11:17 PM

Obese jowled Deplorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191May 1, 2018 11:18 PM

Fat smug wonky-eyed dye-job bitchcunt, Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin. Cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192May 2, 2018 3:59 AM

What is that dribbling idiot mooing and oinking about racism for? Blonde isn't a race.

by Anonymousreply 193May 2, 2018 4:13 AM

At least this one offed herself, the corrupt cuntress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194May 4, 2018 8:01 PM

Wheaaaaah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195May 10, 2018 6:33 PM

GOOPy scourge!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196May 11, 2018 3:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197May 15, 2018 10:33 PM

Porsche-driving murderess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198May 16, 2018 10:34 PM

methed-out blonde and mad shitter:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199May 16, 2018 10:58 PM

Betsey DeVos is the Empress Madame Viscuntess of the deep state blonde lucifarian synchophants

by Anonymousreply 200May 17, 2018 1:13 AM

Psychotic baby-stabbing BLONDE mother. Electrocute her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 19, 2018 12:03 AM

Trump cuntress again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202May 28, 2018 5:23 AM

Trumpy Rethug sez porn is the cause of school shootings. Dumb bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 29, 2018 10:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204June 6, 2018 12:33 AM

blind meth dumb blonde

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205June 6, 2018 5:44 PM

Racist hag trash:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206June 12, 2018 7:54 PM

Blondes are rapists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207June 14, 2018 12:21 AM

GOP whore, blonde enough to be a smug cuntress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208June 14, 2018 6:43 AM

R194 Wow. She was QUITE talented!

From article:

[quote]Bisher, whose death was ruled a suicide by the county’s medical examiner, pleaded guilty in January, admitting that she stole more than $1 million from her Houston employer while working as a part-time administrative assistant.

[quote]"Bisher was a “true blue friend to many,” her friend Tobie Jo Baker posted on Facebook. "She will forever be missed,”

Well, not by her employer.

by Anonymousreply 209June 14, 2018 7:15 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210June 16, 2018 5:22 PM

fraud and blonde.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211June 16, 2018 5:31 PM

Kelly CuntAnne again:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212June 19, 2018 2:13 AM

[quote] A black man is quite likely to be convicted of a crime, even if there's pretty decent evidence he was someplace else, or not involved.

You need to look up actual conviction rates, not listen to BLM propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 213June 19, 2018 2:24 AM

Tija, you black as coal cunt face .use proxy back to LSA. You keep getting banned from a black site and dlisted. Left hand tired, kitten?

by Anonymousreply 214June 19, 2018 10:44 AM

Laura IngraKKKunt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 19, 2018 6:17 PM

Don't you bitches forget about me, or I'll pop a cap in your gay asses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216June 19, 2018 8:24 PM

Christian KKKunt Defends Trump’s Concentration Camps For Kids!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217June 20, 2018 9:37 PM

Kartina's disaster blonde:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218June 21, 2018 5:45 PM

Lori McAllen - feckless cunt, advocate of mass murder, and a blonde.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219June 21, 2018 8:29 PM

fake blonde, Trumpster racist calling cops on a child, and a FATTY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220June 23, 2018 9:35 PM

Alison Ettel, you're a fatty and a dumb blonde bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221June 23, 2018 9:37 PM

Pot for pets, but no water from brown kids?

Blonde bitch fatty Alison Ettel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222June 23, 2018 9:38 PM

June 2018 This horrible woman is Roslyn La Liberte. She yelled at this 14 yr old boy at a Simi Valley City Council mtg who was there to talk about immigration & supporting SB54. This MAGA zealot racist runs RC Design Construction in Woodland Hills. BOYCOTT RC DESIGN rcassociatesinc.com/#!about-us

" You are going to be the first deported" " dirty Mexican "

Were some of the things they yelled they yelled at this 14 year old boy. He was defending immigrants at a rally and was shouted down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223July 1, 2018 5:19 AM

Giraffe-murdering blonde cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224July 2, 2018 9:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225July 4, 2018 12:23 AM

I think that the issue of white blond women is so topical because they are held in such high esteem globally. Desirable, sexy, fought over etc. To find them as flawed or evil as anybody can be alarming to those who held them in such desirable high esteem. I never did.. Give me the animal like brunette...male or female any day. Catherin Deneuve was pretty and Joan Kennedy stunned Washington when she and Ted arrived after his senate lection.

by Anonymousreply 226July 4, 2018 1:24 AM

This blonde cunt again:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227July 4, 2018 7:26 PM

Racist bleach blonde bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228July 7, 2018 8:04 PM

Bony white blondes screech like harpies, get arrested:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229July 17, 2018 6:56 AM

The Left is so hateful and racist it's unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 230July 17, 2018 7:01 AM

Hey, Trumpcunt, R230, did you even LOOK at any of the links?

White women being murderers, criminals, bigots, screeching assholes.

Butthurt because your mom is one of them?

by Anonymousreply 231July 17, 2018 7:10 AM

Meghan Markle's dingey-blonde cunt future sister-in-law:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232July 22, 2018 7:00 PM

Loser rich bitch trumpcunt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233July 24, 2018 9:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234July 24, 2018 11:48 PM

Blonde Cunts Ahoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235July 26, 2018 8:57 PM

Blonde, infanticider, whore and skanky cunt who should die.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236July 26, 2018 10:24 PM

Fake blonde, fake woman, psycho trannie and Aussie (fake) cunt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237August 3, 2018 9:03 PM

Sorry, michfester @ r237, you don't get the point of this thread. Not that that'll stop you.

by Anonymousreply 238August 3, 2018 9:06 PM

Fake diplomas for a fake blonde bitch:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239August 14, 2018 2:20 AM

Flock of bleache blonde lying Fox "Newz" cunts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240August 15, 2018 9:15 PM

Ginni Thomas, fat old fake blonde cunt bitch whore wife of Uncle "Pubic Hair on my Coke can" Tom Supe.

STFU, you old cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241August 20, 2018 5:30 PM

Tatty bleach blonde over-the-hill hag and murderess.

Woman gets extra time for trying to feed husband’s ex to alligators

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242August 30, 2018 4:03 AM

Child-murdering mom: and - you got it- fake blonde cunt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243September 2, 2018 5:01 PM

Nazi cuntress

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244September 6, 2018 10:00 PM

Devon Windsor, you're our newest entry in the White Blonde Cunt Hall of Fame!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245September 12, 2018 3:06 AM

More cunt points for this hag!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246September 12, 2018 9:44 PM

Take that, white blonde heterosexual CUNT.

Betsy DeVos Loses Student Loan Lawsuit Brought by 19 States

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247September 13, 2018 3:20 AM

MAGA Cunteacher!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248September 13, 2018 5:11 AM

Men are the perverts, I tells ya, especially them Homosexuals ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249September 13, 2018 1:31 PM

Did Gerry Giraffe really need to tell us that Laura Ingraham is a monster? That's like Tess Holliday's sister telling us Tess is fat.

by Anonymousreply 250September 13, 2018 1:54 PM

White blonde bitch cheerleader gives birth to baby, then kills it and buries it in her back yard. She even has white blonde bitch name, BROOKE SKYLAR......ugggh *shudders*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251September 14, 2018 6:32 AM

White blonde bitch cop mistakes another apartment for hers (despite the red rug outside of the door) shoots and kills unarmed black man IN HIS OWN FUCKING HOME.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252September 14, 2018 6:37 AM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 253September 14, 2018 6:40 AM

R248 's crab is a f-ing GINGER!

LOCK 'ER UP!

by Anonymousreply 254September 14, 2018 6:50 AM

clueless pigeon-faced blonde bitch cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255September 25, 2018 7:40 PM

Yes, I'm sure Michelle is going to take her seat immediately because Reich Barbie said so.

by Anonymousreply 256September 25, 2018 8:38 PM

Generations of blonde Cuntosity!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257September 26, 2018 8:29 PM

Paul frau cuntery:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258October 10, 2018 9:06 PM

Bucket of Cunts:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259October 10, 2018 9:08 PM

Dumbass fat white heterosexual bleach blonde GOPig CUNT:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260October 15, 2018 6:42 AM

Ya fired!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261October 15, 2018 11:34 PM

Minnesota CUNT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 16, 2018 4:51 AM

pinch-faced fake blonde Trumpian CUNT:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263October 16, 2018 5:10 AM
by Anonymousreply 264October 16, 2018 7:25 PM

Celebrity no-talent bleach blonde heterosexual CUNT>

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265October 16, 2018 8:38 PM

Take that, evil billionaire CUNT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 17, 2018 7:51 PM

Jowly up close, and worth a repeat link, because she's unrepentant about being a fake blonde racist cuntress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267October 17, 2018 8:47 PM

Dipshit "lipstick on a pig" bad makeover blonde nepotistically-hired empty-headed STUPID FUCKING BLONDE CUNT MEGAN MCCUNT!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268October 24, 2018 8:24 PM

Megan Kunty Kelly: racist cunt bucket, yet again:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269October 24, 2018 8:58 PM

Insufferably unskilled inexperienced Trumpian wrinkled whore, and fake blonde heterosexual cunt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270October 24, 2018 9:20 PM

Still a dumb fake-blonde cunt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 24, 2018 10:06 PM

Racist fake-blonde heterosexual white cunt #272!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272October 29, 2018 1:37 AM

Because you ARE, cunt. You ARE a demon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273October 29, 2018 6:02 PM

White (barely) blonde privileged cunt replaces white blonde Ayran fembot privileged cunt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274October 29, 2018 6:04 PM

KKKristian Kunt (and fake-blonde bitch) terrifies a group of children in a library!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275November 1, 2018 7:01 PM

Incompetent, unqualified, rightwing Fox "News" bleache-blonde heterosexual white CUNT given U.N. slot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276November 1, 2018 9:00 PM

The blonde dyes must chemically remove intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 277November 1, 2018 9:14 PM

Yes, it seems to be a pattern.

by Anonymousreply 278November 1, 2018 9:37 PM

Mississippi Cunntt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279November 12, 2018 7:36 AM

Feckless cuntress gets canned!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280November 13, 2018 4:12 AM

Despicable bleach-blonde Fox "News" CUNT:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281November 27, 2018 3:55 AM

Fat-faced bleach-blonde heterosexual "Loser of the Year" and cunt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282November 27, 2018 4:17 AM

[quote]r265 Tara Reid Kicked Off Plane After Raging She Was Given the Wrong Seat and Didn’t Get a Pillow

Well now, this one was REALLY pushing it.

LOCK 'ER UP!

by Anonymousreply 283November 27, 2018 4:39 AM

Yeesh. I FF'd & blocked one harpy, and every post from R257 to R282 disappeared. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 284November 27, 2018 5:05 AM

You visit a thread where the OP admits to being the major poster, and F&F in faux-outrage? How blonde of you. Get a life, hag.

Here's another racist bleach-blonde hag. R284's auntie, no doubt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285November 30, 2018 7:32 PM

Murderess bleach-blonde cuntress heterosexual. Happy holidays in jail, cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286December 3, 2018 1:46 AM

The florist who made Whorealia's blood red Xmas tree horror is..

...a dumb white heterosexual blonde!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287December 4, 2018 7:15 AM

Toss another dumb blonde on the pyre!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288December 6, 2018 12:44 AM

Florida! Bleache-Blonde! Fugly! Animal Abuse! Deplorable!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289December 11, 2018 5:11 PM

pointy-nosed cuntress, blonde and deplorably homophobic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290December 13, 2018 5:54 AM

OMG, this Devos bitch needs a good sledgehammer to her skull.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291December 18, 2018 7:45 PM

Blonde hipster mall frau demands that her spawn be allowed to pet a service dog!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292December 21, 2018 5:48 PM

Virgin Island Vickie - white heterosexual bleach blonde hag on the rag!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293December 22, 2018 10:48 PM

White blonde bitch referee racist cunt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294December 23, 2018 8:42 PM

Boozin' blonde beyotch in da Bronx!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295December 23, 2018 8:45 PM

Pee-soaked hetero blonde bitch cunt and her cock cuk!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296December 25, 2018 12:04 AM
by Anonymousreply 297December 26, 2018 10:36 PM

Blonde, fat, frau, heterosexual, Florida....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298January 8, 2019 6:21 PM

Pedicure Patti; bleach blonde cuntress with a horseface, too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299January 9, 2019 7:31 PM

White bleach-blonde heterosexual racist teacher cunt bitch racist!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300January 11, 2019 11:10 PM

CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 301January 16, 2019 9:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!