Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tori Spelling is now in the business of "Beauty Leadership." Can Anyone Guess What Spelling is Selling?

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 22, 2018 5:26 AM

Of course OP can't link what he claims so he has zero credibility.

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2018 3:29 AM

R1 is too stupid to live. DM no longer links on DL.

by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2018 3:33 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2018 3:43 AM

What's this bullshit? Isn't she loaded with money?

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2018 3:44 AM

Candy has all the money, not Tori.

by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2018 3:46 AM

I had a friend from college do the Arbonne cosmetics pyramid scheme for about a month. I hadn't heard from her in years and then suddenly she's telling me how much I'd love to sell this shit and how people would really listen to me because I have good skin (which is genetic & also thanks to other products).

I think they make you buy their samples, like Cutco did... so their main customer is each seller.

Why doesn't her mom just give her enough money already to stop her from being a perpetual embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2018 3:48 AM

Similar to Amway?

by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2018 3:51 AM

Carmen Miranda Impersonation Make-Up kits? :D

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2018 3:52 AM

gross cunt get thee to a crematorium

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2018 3:54 AM

Arbonne is like Amway. This seems to be similar (albeit all online) since she's more interested in recruiting sellers than customers.

Tori is in this video talking about it. It's literalllly ameeezingggg.

Ian Ziering is also part of it (seriously).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2018 4:01 AM

[Quote] Ian Ziering is also part of it (seriously).

Of course he is.

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2018 4:02 AM

I'm so excited! Psychic Source has informed me that my Beauty Leadership business is going to be a huge success!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2018 4:06 AM

Is she selling her famous trans dermal testosterone gel for FTMs?

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2018 4:14 AM

God she looks like shit. She looks like a 60 year old who just got some fillers.

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2018 4:14 AM

Nu skin? Total scam. I thought they’d been shut down.

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2018 4:22 AM

I really do believe she'd be happier if she left Dean and got herself a man she's more compatible with.

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2018 4:32 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2018 4:33 AM

R16 I think she had issues before Dean. Leaving him might help a little bit though.

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2018 4:35 AM

Seriously if I were Candy I would just toss her 10K a month on the condition that she can never open her big maw in public again.

by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2018 4:43 AM

Ian has one of the worst hair transplants in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2018 5:22 AM

That cunt has enjoyed shitloads of money for her entire fucking life! Time for to live in the goddamn gutter.

Go help at a nursing home. Go into animal rescue. Help with AIDS or Cancer. But please just GO THE FUCK AWAY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 21April 22, 2018 5:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!