If you like to angry up your blood set this to "asbestos eyeballs." If you, like Barbara Bush, don't want to waste your beautiful mind on flamewars and tubgirls, set this to "delicate flower". Most people will want something in the middle. Reminder: PLEASE don't talk to trolls. Just hit the block button banishing them from your feed.
Please use the Flames and freaks, ignore poster and ignore thread features instead of engaging in pointless arguments with trolls. You are not going to change their minds. They do not care what you post. All they care about is the attention they recieve. Don't give it to them.
It is not possible to ban trolls on an anonymous board because they use anonymous proxies and other tools to mask the origin of their posts. We can however limit their ability to deface the site and deny them what they are looking for - your attention.
- If you don't want to see a thread click the ignore thread button.
- If you don't want to see a particular poster's posts click the ignore poster button.
- If and only if the post is racist or homophobic or otherwise unacceptable click the flames and freaks button.
This site implements an experience based scheme to track the reputation of posters and manage poster's permission to interact with other users.
- Users with some experience viewing the site are allowed to reply and vote in polls.
- Users with a lot of experience posting are allowed to start threads and mod others posts.
- Users with negative reputation (lots of flames and freaks and ignores on their posts) are restricted from posting, modding and voting in polls.
- Users with very negative reputation results in their posts disappearing.
Paid members are subject to karma - paying is not a free pass to post here.
All of this is tracked using cookies. When you delete your cookies you loose your reputation and your permission to post (paid members can log in to restore their reputation state.)
The purpose of all of this is to deter trolls (you know, those creatures you REALLY should not talk to)