Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ann Coulter: Bush cut taxes! Did it create millions of jobs? Nope.

Bush cut taxes! Did it create millions of jobs? Nope. The rich pocketed their tax cut & sent jobs abroad, hired guest workers. F-- them

She seems angry at Donald

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2018 9:03 PM

DAMN YOU DONALD TRUMP FOR MAKING ME AGREE WITH ANN COULTER

by Anonymousreply 1August 31, 2017 4:55 PM

Why are posting anything about this woman OP?

by Anonymousreply 2August 31, 2017 5:11 PM

She used to have easy access to him under Reince but the new guy shoos her away when she shows up at the White House. That's gotta crimp her panties.

by Anonymousreply 3August 31, 2017 5:14 PM

Off her meds.

by Anonymousreply 4August 31, 2017 5:16 PM

For maybe the first time in her life, she's said something which I agree with.

by Anonymousreply 5August 31, 2017 5:19 PM

Most of the people who responded to that tweet agree with her.

by Anonymousreply 6August 31, 2017 5:26 PM

Seems to be part of a new populist shtick Ann and her team are trying out.

They get that Los Deplorables resent "the rich" who in their world view are Clinton-loving blue state snobs and so socking it to them doesn't seem to affect the base too much.

by Anonymousreply 7August 31, 2017 5:30 PM

A stopped clock is right twice a day.

by Anonymousreply 8August 31, 2017 5:34 PM

Slap pictures of George Soros all over deplorable websites and declare "Look who's getting a tax break!"

That'll turn them against it

by Anonymousreply 9August 31, 2017 5:38 PM

This is a very odd stance for Anne. Normally she's just a patsy for the GOP

by Anonymousreply 10August 31, 2017 6:08 PM

I second R1

by Anonymousreply 11August 31, 2017 6:12 PM

She actually had a quite a few anti-establishment GOP tweets in the past year or so. Not that I read her twitter but I occasionally did when I was reading everything during the election.

I think politics is in flux at the moment and will be for a while

by Anonymousreply 12August 31, 2017 6:13 PM

Nigga please---

by Anonymousreply 13August 31, 2017 6:23 PM

R7 speaks wisdom, but it's still surprising—tax cuts for high income and supply-side economics are a pretty enduring pillar of Republican ideology and messing with them could bring a lot of it crashing down. It's not like opposing Goldman Sachs or the bailout of Wall St. or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 14August 31, 2017 6:29 PM

I notice that Bannon has been trying out a bit of the old "Tax the Rich" message as well. Maybe they are seeing how it will play to the masses. They are changing their message to a working-class-focused type of xenophobia and white nationalism.

by Anonymousreply 15August 31, 2017 6:31 PM

I think some people ( in the "elite" in politics both parties, media, economics) know that the policy of huge tax breaks for the ultra rich is actually hurting the country, the economy, social stability and well, capitalism. But none of them can say it out loud because it has been such a mantra since Reagan plus they like to give tax breaks to the ultra rich because they are rich or are puppets of the ultra rich.

by Anonymousreply 16August 31, 2017 6:38 PM

On a second reading I think I see what's going on here: her hatred of immigration—e.g. "guest workers"—has taken center stage in her political thinking (as she said during the election), superseding even her devotion to free markets and so on and so forth.

by Anonymousreply 17August 31, 2017 10:41 PM

You tell 'em, Ann! Truth to power!

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2018 9:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!