Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

White women whitewomening

Things don't go as well as they planned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 17, 2018 7:29 PM

Don't you have a lot of elderly Hispanic men to attack with a brick, Tarquisha?

by Anonymousreply 1July 14, 2018 8:50 PM

Love the title of your thread. It's a very sad state of affairs in America today. No one seems to understand that a large part of being a good neighbor involves minding your own business.

by Anonymousreply 2July 14, 2018 8:52 PM

r1 Um, I'm a Hispanic man myself. It warms my heart that even racists like yourself show concern for me.

(Seriously, how did you expect this to end since you can't even see me?)

by Anonymousreply 3July 14, 2018 8:52 PM

Here's the original without the ridiculous bleeping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 14, 2018 8:54 PM

This point of view has all the slapping. Man, this is so stupid it's kinda funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 14, 2018 8:57 PM

If all white people moved to Australia tomorrow, the rest of America would file for Australian immigration by next year.

Everybody wants to be white so bad, and it makes them hate white people because of their envy. So they form support groups, and convince themselves that white people really are evil with every piece of anecdotal evidence they can find.

by Anonymousreply 6July 14, 2018 8:57 PM

Background:

'According to Ruiz’s post detailing what happened, his mother was at the home of a neighbor, inquiring as to how much it would cost to have carpet installed in her home. That is when the two young women started screaming “racist things” across the street, questioning how it was possible that Mexicans could have enough money to afford a home in that neighborhood as well as the cars that Ruiz and his family own.

'When his mother started walking back to her home, Ruiz says the two women ran across the street and began physically attacking her by punching her and pulling her hair. His sister saw what was happening and came outside to help her mother. That is when the two women began attacking his sister as well. His sister was actually able to physically defend herself, so of course, the two seemingly drunk and/or drugged out white girls began playing the victim. They informed Ruiz’s family that they are going to call the police and taunt them by saying “Who do you think they are going to believe?”'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 14, 2018 8:58 PM

r6 Yes, sweetheart, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

by Anonymousreply 8July 14, 2018 8:58 PM

Oh, Tarquisha. This is just sad that you're so sheerly trying to deflect.

Skinny white women on the attack is a serious nation wide problem. It happens all the time and no one ever talks about it! Skinny white women are at the root of violence! I'm askeered!

by Anonymousreply 9July 14, 2018 9:06 PM

R6, how ridiculous can you be? The only issue non whites have with whites is their right to still be respected and accepted with inclusion as valued members of society as a whole. This video represents that issue very well. It's NOT for and all about YOU!

by Anonymousreply 10July 14, 2018 9:09 PM

Well if these hatchet faced goons were going to try the "we white women, we are victims" lark they could have at least known that it is REAL blonde white people that have some premium in this world amongst the insecure and NOT middle day, pyjama wearing, dark roots showing , barefoot in the street, crispy haired wenches of a flat bodied physical disposition, shouldn't they? So young, so dried out, so deluded about every and anything. Don't pray for these bitches. It'll only make them worse. But good to know that they get love from Number 6. and Number 1. I don't want to hear any fuck shit about " Black gays put their race above all other identities " . I admire the patience of the Latin family. I used to LIVE to beat those type of racist bitches to a squealing pulp back in the 1980s when I made the mistake of moving from South London to the then very racist Newham. I beat nuff of those deluded heffas into a new paradigm.

by Anonymousreply 11July 14, 2018 9:10 PM

Okay, they're drunk skanky bitches who deserve to be locked up, if they haven't already been. Anyone can see that. Your mistake was trying to pass them off as being representative of all white women, OP.

by Anonymousreply 12July 14, 2018 9:13 PM

R12 makes a valid point. Her compelling rebuttal has resulted in a continuance of determination.

by Anonymousreply 13July 14, 2018 9:16 PM

#NotAllWhiteWomen

by Anonymousreply 14July 14, 2018 9:22 PM

these chicks are meth addicts.

probably biker hos.

they are low on the totem pole back home, waaay underneath The Club (you know which), the ride, the dog, and his male kids. this among the kind of menfolk who bitchslap her at home, but would take his crew en masse to kick the shit out of anyone who looks at their bitch wrong.

seen it all my growing up days.

by Anonymousreply 15July 14, 2018 9:29 PM

R11 black guy who beats up white women and brags about it online.

So, it's white women that are the problem?

by Anonymousreply 16July 14, 2018 9:29 PM

So the Ruiz family is going to move this giving in to the racist white bitches.

[quote]questioning how it was possible that Mexicans could have enough money to afford a home in that neighborhood as well as the cars that Ruiz and his family own.

That neighborhood doesn’t look that eclusive. Definitely lower working class.

by Anonymousreply 17July 14, 2018 9:31 PM

[quote]That neighborhood doesn’t look that eclusive. Definitely lower working class.

Yeah, and those two white women dress like crap. They definitely didn't seem a cent wealthier than the Mexican family.

Those two are definitely the kind of white people who achieve so little in life, they become attached to their skin color as their one source of pride and importance. Like a couple of people who've commented on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 18July 14, 2018 9:35 PM

Those ugly bitches remind me of the blonde meth head on Orange is the New Black. Only even uglier.

by Anonymousreply 19July 14, 2018 9:42 PM

I want to hear more from r15!

Start a thread about biker mamas and give us the dirt!

by Anonymousreply 20July 14, 2018 9:43 PM

This is some hardcore Christopher Columbus shit right there. I hope their lives get ruined.

by Anonymousreply 21July 14, 2018 9:44 PM

These two gems are obviously the White Trash contingent of White Women Whitewomening. They lack the middle class cred of Permit Patty and BBQ Becky (and let's not forget Dormitory Debbie) yet they have the exact same racism and sense of entitlement. I'm so glad that these bigoted cunts are getting the smackdown they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 22July 14, 2018 9:57 PM

These white walkers probably want some juicy Hispanic meats but got rejected. Hell hath no fury than a bches scorn.

by Anonymousreply 23July 14, 2018 10:07 PM

r20

i used to hang and play dolls with the grand-daughter of the head cheese at The Clubhouse (the east oaktown one. you know--THE club). his daughter's Old Man was functionally the consigliere.

dude walked into the hospital where some victim of spousal abuse by a member was being treated. he brought flowers.

you can guess what that meant.

by Anonymousreply 24July 14, 2018 10:15 PM

You're giving R11 a hard on.

by Anonymousreply 25July 14, 2018 10:17 PM

R24, I *beg* you to start a thread about biker gangs and their womenfolk!

This is not sarcasm and is a genuine request!

by Anonymousreply 26July 14, 2018 10:26 PM

Most people will look at this and say, look at those trashy white women (who look suspiciously like the Wayans Bros in White Chicks) they aren't representative of all white women. Now if you can take that same ability to not group all white people together into one big bag, why can't you do the same thing for black and brown people and realize that not all black and brown people are the same?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 14, 2018 10:27 PM

I read Hunter S. Thompson’s book on the Hell’s Angels, and the wife vs “club mama” divide was quite interesting.

by Anonymousreply 28July 14, 2018 10:27 PM

I hope her tiny, sad little tits popped out when she was carried off to jail. Trashy wrench.

by Anonymousreply 29July 14, 2018 10:28 PM

Stanky ass cunts.

by Anonymousreply 30July 14, 2018 10:29 PM

I'm so glad these two trashy twats got arrested.

by Anonymousreply 31July 14, 2018 10:33 PM

dude, the Club's circle and my family's only intersected at the point of the drug dealing game.

our crew were just working class misfits and people from the lower rungs of the straight world trying to get their weekend party scene on. didn't stop my mom from having the same kind of social proscriptions and enforcement being placed on her as the "old ladies".

if you want to know what it is like, watch that ho-bag's movie, Winter's Bone. now set those hillbillies down in East Oakland, right near the crack epidemic. 'nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 32July 14, 2018 10:49 PM

is this a new sitcom coming out? "Two White Bitches".

by Anonymousreply 33July 14, 2018 11:02 PM

They already have that one, R33. It's starring that brunette with the giant tits and the blonde who blackmailed her former employer (she was a nanny he fucked) to get her the part. Maybe these two white trash skanks can take over the roles.

by Anonymousreply 34July 14, 2018 11:05 PM

These two ugly trashy skanks deserve to be locked up and got beaten up in jail.

by Anonymousreply 35July 14, 2018 11:08 PM

R32 has the makings of a STAH!

Gurl, I would buy your ebook!

by Anonymousreply 36July 14, 2018 11:17 PM

Those two are typical white trash Commerce City meth heads. I feel bad for the Latino family that these people moved into their neighborhood.

White Trash Meth Head: “Who are you compared to me?”

Latino Woman: “Well, I’m not wasted at one in the afternoon.”

by Anonymousreply 37July 14, 2018 11:17 PM

[R6] So funny. Like anyone in their right mind would want to be like these two sad pathetic PWT sluts. I think we're all going down in flames...The Civil War only postponed it...I have Jewish friends who maintain if Neo-Nazis think it will be as easy for them to round up Jews like it was during WWII, they're up for a big surprise...Jews will be waiting for them. this time when they try to vacate their neighborhoods.

Black people have been far too tolerant of White Supremacy crap which has been marketed and promoted by Hollywood. It's only a matter of time before Blacks start shooting back. If that white woman put her hands on my black son, like that piece of trash did at a swimming pool in SC, My foot would be way up in her Vagina.

The next time a white woman wants your vote...think of these two pieces of trash. The Just Say NO....lol

by Anonymousreply 38July 14, 2018 11:25 PM

"Next time a white woman wants your vote... think of these two pieces of trash. The just say no"

Hmmm. Republicunts and Boris all in a day's work.

by Anonymousreply 39July 14, 2018 11:32 PM

It's funny when dumbass trolls think they can make a point.

Your only point is the one on top of your head.

by Anonymousreply 40July 14, 2018 11:34 PM

Commerce City. The industrial wasteland sector of the Denver metro area.

I'm so so so embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 41July 14, 2018 11:40 PM

I loved R11 post. Such a way with words (no sarcasm). I wish I could write like that.

Anyway, I'm glad they were arrested, and the a restraining order was obtained. The Latino family was looking into have carpet installed, but now it sounds like they're planning to move. I can't blame them. I have black neighbors. Some of them don't take great care of their yards, but most do. And I'm friendly with all of them, and we always wave to each other. My one neighbor even told me he loved me, because I helped him out when I was in a tough spot. If you want good neighbors you have to start by being a good neighbor.

And for the white women of DL, please don't think we're grouping all white women together. I am close to many white women, and not one of them would ever conduct themselves in the manner that these two assholes did. But, if you watched the video, they made their believed superiority as white people very clear to the people they attacked. So that deserves to be called out for what it is. They took it for granted that the police would side with them: that's because it's usually true.

by Anonymousreply 42July 15, 2018 12:11 AM

37 is right.

these be skanks, y'all.

don't think an Angel would allow her on his ride. he'd fuck her and pass her around to friends, though.

by Anonymousreply 43July 15, 2018 12:18 AM

R11 bragging about beating white women and R43 trying to put Hell's Angels on some kind of pedestal. Hell's Angels, you know, the gang responsible for so much of the violent human trafficking of women in Europe?

Great bunch of shit heads you all are.

by Anonymousreply 44July 15, 2018 12:30 AM

White trash feel freer to do this now that Resident Rump condones this.

by Anonymousreply 45July 15, 2018 1:06 AM

r43 no pedestal, strawmanning.

every social group has rules of inclusion/exclusion. these chicks would not necessarily make the cut.

by Anonymousreply 46July 15, 2018 1:16 AM

It's not all white women, but when white women are racist and horrible they are usually much worse than racist white men. Just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 47July 15, 2018 1:18 AM

[R47] You Bet!

by Anonymousreply 48July 15, 2018 1:21 AM

Of course it's out in 'MURICA where white trash acts like this. Here in NYC - Queens to be exact - a lot of the shitty behavior, and violent crime, is committed by black people (below is most recent example in my neighborhood).

I'm not stupid enough to think this means that all black people are violent criminals. However, that won't stop me from thinking every time a crime occurs around here, "bet it was someone black", and being right 9 times out of 10. Just like when someone out in 'MURICA does something awful I think, "bet it was someone white", and it usually is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 15, 2018 1:43 AM

Ugh. Commerce City is about 20 minutes from me and is the ugliest suburb in Denver. All warehouses, refineries and trashy people.

by Anonymousreply 50July 15, 2018 1:48 AM

R49, There is an underlying problem here, and it's important to understand it, since it's an issue that serves to polarize people. At least in the US, crime tends to be "white on white" or "black on black". Yet reporting always seems to highlight stories about "black on white" or "white on black" crime. People seem to really want to hear more of those kinds of stories.

I've posted before on DL that the thing that amazes me sometimes is that, when I, a gay white guy, go out into the world and interact with it, my interactions always include black people (my city doesn't have a large Hispanic population, but a large African-American population), and my interactions are always friendly and polite. I go to the same few stores, and the cashiers (nearly always black women) know me, and call me 'honey' or 'baby' (despite my grey hair). I don't know what it's like to live in an all-white area, and don't want to find out. My parents grew up in an all-white city, and chose this house because the neighborhood was (and is) mixed race, and they never wanted any of their friends to feel unwelcome.

by Anonymousreply 51July 15, 2018 2:34 AM

The skanky, meth twins names have been revealed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 15, 2018 3:17 AM

I think this is one of them. Weird account -- it has only one friend, who's an almost-namesake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 15, 2018 3:25 AM

R11, please give an example of how you would have handled this sittuation.

I want to learn how to deal with these succubi.

by Anonymousreply 54July 15, 2018 3:30 AM

Error :::bo0ty n0t f0und:::

by Anonymousreply 55July 15, 2018 6:22 AM

Odd how meth sometimes makes women look trans.

by Anonymousreply 56July 15, 2018 9:34 AM

White Trash Whitetrashing

That's the correct title for this thread, OP.

by Anonymousreply 57July 15, 2018 10:24 AM

another day, another ugly scene in america!

the most remarkable part of the recording?

the cop sized up the situation accurately as soon as these trash bags began taunting the victims.

cops dont have to be perfect, they just have to do their job.

by Anonymousreply 58July 15, 2018 10:54 AM

r49

The 2017 Las Vegas shooting occurred on the night of Sunday, October 1, 2017 when a gunman opened fire on a crowd of concertgoers at the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada, leaving 58 people dead and 851 injured. Between 10:05 and 10:15 p.m. PDT, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock of Mesquite, Nevada, fired more than 1,100 rounds from his suite on the 32nd floor of the nearby Mandalay Bay hotel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 15, 2018 11:11 AM

R38, fool. Hollywood is Hymie town. Yet still the AA community has always been well represented in the music industry and Hollywood compared to their population percentile since the 70s. Asians under represented until recently. So who is shooting back here? Don't make me start listing black mainstream TV shows.

by Anonymousreply 60July 15, 2018 11:13 AM

R60 AA - Alcoholics Anonymous??

American Airlines??

by Anonymousreply 61July 15, 2018 9:50 PM

Anna Alberghetti?

by Anonymousreply 62July 15, 2018 9:52 PM

R62 HAHAHAHAHA!

by Anonymousreply 63July 15, 2018 9:53 PM

This type of behaviour is so like the behaviour of Germans in the 1930s when Hitler began to demonise Jews, Gypsies and others. This is Fascism in the US on the rise.

by Anonymousreply 64July 15, 2018 10:00 PM

R38 you're a woman . Get the fuck off this Gay Men's forum and stay gone. We don't want or need you or the hen party you represent with its "nobody better touch my kids" bullshit. People should lay hands on your kid -- just to watch you get all triggered.

by Anonymousreply 65July 15, 2018 10:00 PM

[R60] I think the name calling is over the top. My frame of reference with regard to Hollywood goes back to the1915 film,Birth of a Nation, when Hollywood depicted elected Blacks as buffoons, then moved into the Mammy , Prissy images this continued up until the 1960s. The imbalance is appalling , ignorant and racist. Most whites still long to cling to fiction about themselves and other peoples they have come up against. Even the British film industry as early as 1959 included the entire spectrum of Black Britons...from crooks to physicians and even a black bourgeois who were not avid integrationists...but put up with patronizing sensibilities of whites with disdain and disgust.

[R65] I'm a gay AA male...not a woman...I do not hate people for what they are, I can however despise what's in the hearts and deeds of some people like the woman who confronted a 16 yro black boy at a SC swimming pool.

by Anonymousreply 66July 15, 2018 11:37 PM

Good, r52. These assholes deserve to be shamed.

The sisters, Natasha and Shala Fross, 26, were arrested and are facing assault and bias-motivated crime charges.

by Anonymousreply 67July 16, 2018 12:59 PM

"Uch... look at her hair."

by Anonymousreply 68July 16, 2018 8:15 PM

[quote] White Trash Whitetrashing That's the correct title for this thread, OP. —Anonymous reply 57

No, R57, the OP titled this thread correctly. If you would like a thread with your title, start one.

by Anonymousreply 69July 16, 2018 9:44 PM

Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's methamphetamine.

by Anonymousreply 70July 16, 2018 9:52 PM

^Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 71July 16, 2018 9:58 PM

R7 what's with this LatinX bullshit? They're Latino/hispanic men, not LatinX.

by Anonymousreply 72July 16, 2018 10:30 PM

R72 The drive is to de-gender everyone and everything, so all Latin people are LatinX. It's deeply stupid.

by Anonymousreply 73July 16, 2018 10:44 PM

Juan Carlos Ruiz, who videotaped the incident

is smoking hot.

2:02

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 17, 2018 1:38 AM

The two racist cunts spent 5 days in jail.

Their next court appearance is August 2nd. A clerk at the Adams County Justice Center confirmed that Natasha and Shala Fross are being represented by a public defender.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 17, 2018 12:39 PM

Yes he is R74, but I guess he's now LatinX which makes him sound like someone Trans.

by Anonymousreply 76July 17, 2018 6:57 PM

Typical white trash

by Anonymousreply 77July 17, 2018 7:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!