Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

White bleach-blonde heterosexual female attacks gay man for getting a pedicure

Cunt cunt cunt.

" This situation occurred at my favorite foot spa in Lynnwood, Washington. After this lady storms in the place to talk down to the receptionist, she proceeds to pick out her color at the color pallets wall. After berating another staff member for the selection not being what she wanted, she selects the chair next to me for her pedicure experience.

Lucky me.

She then proceeds to engage in a FaceTime dialogue with her daughter about the latest drama from school. At this point, the staff are irritated as well as the patrons.

Being the outspoken gent that I am, I say “mam, would you kindly mind taking your phone off speaker in the spa, pointing to the signs asking patrons to keep their noise down.

She looks at her FaceTime call and goes “hold on, I need to take care of this faggot”.

And at this moment I was able to record:

Please take a minute to view and share this, and know that even in the Seattle region, life isn’t always sunshine and rainbows for the lgbt community.

I hope her family and friends see this one day, and are embarrassed by her despicable behavior.

There is still work to do folks. #resist"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 11, 2019 12:43 AM

These are the women your g4p and insta fitness star love to get together with. THEY ARE NOT YOUR ALLIES, STOP GIVING THEM CASH

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2019 7:25 PM

What, again? How many threads about this do we need?

by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2019 7:26 PM

Russian cunt. End of thread.

by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2019 7:31 PM

Lynnwood, is smack damn in shit hole suburbia. I know people like to think of Washington state as progressive liberal place, and in many ways it is. However, its a big state. A lot of which is populated by some real conservative folk.

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2019 7:32 PM

How many threads are there, R2? I don't see any others. Link 'em and we'll vote on whose is best!

by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2019 7:36 PM

There's at least one more from earlier today, but I'm not about to take the trouble to track it down. I'm pretty sure it's not the same OP, but even so this is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2019 7:37 PM

A few cities in Western WA are progressive (Seattle, Olympia). Try visiting Yakima or Spokane or Cathlamet...

by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2019 7:38 PM

" I'm not about to take the trouble to track it down. "

But we all should, for you.

Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2019 7:39 PM

I don't give a shit whether you do or not, r8. I said there were multiple threads; I didn't ask anyone to find them for me.

by Anonymousreply 9January 9, 2019 7:42 PM

But you whine that I didn't do that...for you.

Still no other thread, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 10January 9, 2019 7:48 PM

Didn't happen, r10. r5 asked for links; I'm not r5. Run along now.

by Anonymousreply 11January 9, 2019 7:51 PM

The one thing to take solis in is this woman's life is very hard. People this nasty have terrible lives

by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2019 7:55 PM

Link doesn’t even work.

Thread closed

by Anonymousreply 13January 9, 2019 8:08 PM

Omg , this again!

by Anonymousreply 14January 9, 2019 8:12 PM

Solis? Could you mean "solace," r12?

by Anonymousreply 15January 9, 2019 8:19 PM

There are racists and conservatives everywhere. Everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2019 8:22 PM

Nobody cares who you are or aren't, R11. Take "solis" (sic) in that.

by Anonymousreply 17January 9, 2019 9:35 PM

Shitty thread by cunts for cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 9, 2019 10:12 PM

Can we get a working link?

by Anonymousreply 19January 9, 2019 10:56 PM

Learn to search

by Anonymousreply 20January 9, 2019 11:05 PM

C! C is for Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 21January 9, 2019 11:07 PM

[quote] There's at least one more from earlier today, but I'm not about to take the trouble to track it down.

Put up or STFU, whiner.

by Anonymousreply 22January 10, 2019 12:24 AM

The white community is so homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 23January 10, 2019 12:48 AM

White People are very homophobic R23 but notice how no one is attacking whites and labeling them and stereotyping them cause of this one woman? But if she were black hell would be breaking loose with anti black remarks

by Anonymousreply 24January 10, 2019 1:03 AM

r25 They conveniently forget that they have the same genetic makeup as the Deplorables and right wing cunts who want them dead, even though most of them grew up in the same household with these types.

by Anonymousreply 25January 10, 2019 1:34 AM

Do the condescending assholes telling people to search and "learn how to search!" realize that unless you match the previous threads exact words nothing fucking shows up!? Hence the multiple threads on the same topic. DL needs to fix their search function.

by Anonymousreply 26January 10, 2019 10:59 AM

I only used the word pedicure and the other thread came up - just sayin.

I'm not being condescending - or at least not trying to be in this particular post.

by Anonymousreply 27January 10, 2019 11:35 AM

Who knew there were gays in Lynnwood, Wa?

by Anonymousreply 28January 10, 2019 12:03 PM

HERE:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 10, 2019 6:23 PM

r28 Gays are everywhere the sun hits.

by Anonymousreply 30January 11, 2019 12:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!