Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mother goes on vile homophobic rant after being asked to take her phone off speaker mode at a nail salon getting a pedicure

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 15, 2019 9:05 AM

I JUST read about this, thanks for putting it up so it can be brought to everyone else's attention.

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2019 3:46 AM

Why is it always the hideous ones who think gay men envy them?

by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2019 3:54 AM

She sounds Russian.

by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2019 3:54 AM

She sounds low IQ and probably has to use that pussy to get shit done.

Doesn't really work when... how does that go...

When you're a wrinkled old leather sack that only a stepfather could love.

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2019 4:03 AM

The lady is a bitch, but most likely the queen she's arguing with is one as well. These type of encounters are rarely one-sided.

by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2019 4:48 AM

At least he knew when to shut up and calm down.

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2019 4:54 AM

Never let the homophobic Frauen and lezzies of Datalounge distract us from this fact: Women are much more awful to us than we are to them.

by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2019 5:03 AM

Is that woman trans?

by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2019 5:05 AM

Did anyone else think this thread was going to be about Mike Pence's wife?

by Anonymousreply 9January 9, 2019 5:05 AM

Trump voter.

by Anonymousreply 10January 9, 2019 5:06 AM

Wow, so classy.

First - IF YOU TALK ON YOUR SPEAKERPHONE IN PUBLIC YOU DESERVE TO DIE. No one wants to hear that shit.

Second - wow, what a rude cunt. I hope her names does get drug around. Evil.

by Anonymousreply 11January 9, 2019 5:08 AM

WHAT R3 SAID !!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2019 5:10 AM

"Her" voice is so rough. Too much coke I guess~

by Anonymousreply 13January 9, 2019 5:12 AM

[quote]Did anyone else think this thread was going to be about Mike Pence's wife?

LOL Yes!

by Anonymousreply 14January 9, 2019 5:18 AM

Did Mother Pence have a breakdown?

by Anonymousreply 15January 9, 2019 5:39 AM

"I should show you my parts."

Who SAYS that?

by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2019 6:12 AM

Elegance has a name

by Anonymousreply 17January 9, 2019 6:16 AM

She look-a like a man.

by Anonymousreply 18January 9, 2019 6:24 AM

Dreadful creature!

The tone of the salon has been raised by her departure. Also, her daughter's departure!

by Anonymousreply 19January 9, 2019 7:30 AM

What's with these crazy Russian women having public meltdowns.

Remember the nut job on the Brooklyn subway a few weeks ago, the one who started physically attacking a young Asian woman for no reason? Whatever happened to that crazy bitch?

by Anonymousreply 20January 9, 2019 7:30 AM

"I've been a customer for 5 years." Well, kudos to you; I'm sure Pretty Beauty Nail Salon will continue doing just fine without your business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 9, 2019 7:57 AM

Kristen Johnston has been tapped to play her on the legitimate Broadway stage.

by Anonymousreply 22January 9, 2019 9:25 AM

Women are our allies!

by Anonymousreply 23January 9, 2019 9:28 AM

Whatever each side of the story could be, r5, she lost me when she demanded “either he goes or I go.”

I never wish or request for anyone to lose their job over rudeness. An apology - or a 50% discount, which was actually given to me at my local Home Depot - is good enough.

by Anonymousreply 24January 9, 2019 9:31 AM

R24 the gay guy wasn't an employee, he was another customer at the nail salon (notice he's in one of the pedicure chairs). He asked the bitch to take her phone off of speakerphone which is how the confrontation started.

Lesson learned: if you see batshit people in public acting as they do, just let them be.

by Anonymousreply 25January 9, 2019 10:09 AM

She sounds trans.

by Anonymousreply 26January 9, 2019 11:39 AM

Should have told the bitch to go douche with a firehose.

by Anonymousreply 27January 9, 2019 11:45 AM

Now THAT’S some pussy I’d like to grab!

by Anonymousreply 28January 9, 2019 11:54 AM

Whatever happened to class?

by Anonymousreply 29January 9, 2019 12:40 PM

[quote]Brown said that he wanted to share the video in order to show that it's not always 'sunshine and rainbows' for LGBTQ people, even in Seattle.

Thanks for the heads-up, Mr. Brown. Datalounge quote of the week there, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 30January 9, 2019 12:45 PM

Here's the direct link to Mr Brown's clip on Facebook without the bleeps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 9, 2019 12:50 PM

Interview with Mr. Brown on Seattle local news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 9, 2019 12:53 PM

She sounds like a tranny but how does she sound “Russian”? In my area we get a lot of crazy behavior from Hispanic women who take umbrage if you look at them crossways. “Are you looking at ME???” type shit.

by Anonymousreply 33January 9, 2019 12:59 PM

Women, by and large, are cunts and shitbags. They suck.

by Anonymousreply 34January 9, 2019 1:09 PM

It's not just "women' - NEWSFLASH: there are nasty people and nice people.

by Anonymousreply 35January 9, 2019 1:40 PM

Has DL been overrun by baby gays in there initial rebellious phase? We’ve always had some misogynists but it seems as if it’s gotten worse lately. Personally, I find women to be like men. Some nice, some not.

by Anonymousreply 36January 9, 2019 1:57 PM

[quote]I wouldn’t want to cause any undo harm on her life,

OH MY!

by Anonymousreply 37January 9, 2019 2:03 PM

Thats a fucking tranny ! She may have had the chop,but thats a man,baby !

by Anonymousreply 38January 9, 2019 2:09 PM

Lowbrow slag trash.

by Anonymousreply 39January 9, 2019 2:29 PM

Doing her friend a favor - no one wants to facechat with that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 40January 9, 2019 10:13 PM

Ugh. That thick Puget Sound accent. Who talks like that?

by Anonymousreply 41January 9, 2019 10:36 PM

That woman does not sound russian. If anything she sounds italian.

by Anonymousreply 42January 10, 2019 4:38 PM

Proper response is, “I didn’t tell you to get off your phone, I asked you to get off speakerphone. I don’t want to hear your private conversation.” Speak up!

by Anonymousreply 43January 10, 2019 5:03 PM

As I recall, the person in question did say "suck my dick" and "eat my pussy.

So it might be trannie

by Anonymousreply 44January 10, 2019 5:12 PM

The good news is she will die a horrible, painful, lonely death

by Anonymousreply 45January 10, 2019 5:15 PM

R24 Why did you get 50% off at Home Depot ?

by Anonymousreply 46January 10, 2019 5:24 PM

OP I wonder why you called her "Mother"? Mother Pence jokes aside, she's a woman. Unless you meant motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 47January 10, 2019 5:25 PM

How do we know she’s a mother? She didn’t have a kid with her.

by Anonymousreply 48January 10, 2019 6:22 PM

R46, one of the self-serve cashiers was trying to explain to me why he let some people in ahead of me and in the midst of it all he called me “Papá” in a sardonic manner. Now, Papá, Papi, Papito, etc. are all at this point in time, wonderful terms of endearment in PR (where this happened) just like honey, sweetie, and dude (if it’s a guy saying it to another guy) are in the U.S. But at the same time, these terms can be used in a bitchy, sardonic way (just like honey, etc in America). I never made a big deal of it, just told the guy I was not his father, so he didn’t need to call me Papà, especially because I knew where he was coming from (not a place of endearment).

So when I filled the feedback survey online, I mentioned the incident, emphasizing that all that needed to happen was that this guy needed some further customer service training - that’s it.

But to my surprise, I actually got an answer back, and an invitation to speak to a manager the next time I visited that branch. I go frequently, so I did, and to my further surprise, they provided me a personal shopper, mentioned that they don’t often get enough feedback regarding operations improvement (it’s true, typical Puerto Rican consumers don’t stand their ground for fear f making a scene or repercussions from proud attendants - I say this as a Puerto Tican myself), and informed me that the employee had been enlightened and retrained. I stressed that I did not want him fired or punished, just educated, and they assured me that was the case.

Then, when I went to pay, TO MY UTMOST SURPRISE, the manager comes over and scribbles some things on my receipt (it was about a $300 purchase!) and I got half off. I told her that had never been my intention but she insisted.

Maybe I was used as a model of their customer relations improvement procedures or something, but all I know is I paid next to nothing for big pails of paint.

by Anonymousreply 49January 10, 2019 10:42 PM

Why didn't the manager kick her out? He thought they need ever single customer so bad? Who needs an unpleasant, loud-mouth bitch around in any situation.

by Anonymousreply 50January 10, 2019 11:04 PM

She was not only unpleasant and loudmouth, she was also an unhinged psycho- can only mean trouble moving forward.

by Anonymousreply 51January 10, 2019 11:07 PM

R42, Above all, she sounds like motherfucking trash. R48, I think she was face-timing her daughter which started this whole disaster.

No one cares to hear about her conversation; I'm glad the guy spoke up.

by Anonymousreply 52January 11, 2019 3:29 AM

[quote]Eat my p***y, eat it.

I honestly think we should try to work this into our DL conversations. It will be the new 'die in a grease Fire!'

by Anonymousreply 53January 11, 2019 4:20 AM

I see it a lot with women -- they love gay men when they're being their 'pets' but just below the surface they're not afraid to shout faggot at someone.

by Anonymousreply 54January 14, 2019 9:06 AM

"...can only mean trouble moving forward." = the new [italic]at the end of the day, it's not in my wheelhouse[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 55January 14, 2019 9:36 AM

I see plenty of rude behaviour every day yet I rarely say anything because I don't want to be verbally assaulted with homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 56January 14, 2019 12:01 PM

“Who needs an unpleasant, loud-mouth bitch around in any situation”?

You’d be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 57January 14, 2019 12:39 PM

It's difficult to distinguish between unhinged white frau and unhinged tranny these days.

by Anonymousreply 58January 14, 2019 2:33 PM

Here's a starting point if suspect you see either in the wild: Fraus are usually fatter than trannies.

by Anonymousreply 59January 15, 2019 9:00 AM

Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 60January 15, 2019 9:02 AM

"Eat my pussy! Eat it!"

[quote] I honestly think we should try to work this into our DL conversations. It will be the new 'die in a grease Fire!'

Agreed!

by Anonymousreply 61January 15, 2019 9:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!