Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Port Authority Broad Gets Mouthy

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 17, 2019 1:45 AM

Good lord, what a wretched person.

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2018 2:42 PM

Why can't people just drive by the fucking rules so clearly laid out for everyone? I swear it's a form of illiteracy.

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2018 2:44 PM

Wikipedia says she headed up a Hillary for Pres organization. Just putting that out there before you queens jump on the Christie appointed her bandwagon.

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2018 2:46 PM

Yeh, it also said that in the article, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2018 2:51 PM

Wikipedia also calls her an "unethical jerk ". This apparently was a correction from last night where she was destined there as a "jackass."

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2018 2:52 PM

I don’t care who she supports, such an entitled bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2018 2:54 PM

And this lady was the Ethics Chair of the Port Authority. She tried to throw her weight around to make the whole thing go away, but when the officers failed to bow down to her demand for special treatment, she threw a tantrum. The officers must have filed a report on her right away when they got back to the office. She should be charged with a crime for making subtle threats to get them in trouble. She probably didn't think her behavior was so bad until she watched this video for herself and then realized that she had no choice but to resign. And the the video was released to the public anyway! The fees would have probably been just a few hundred dollars. If she wanted to be the great savior "responsible" for this kid, she should have just shut the hell up and paid his court fees. Now she's out of a job.

by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2018 2:54 PM

We did this ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2018 2:57 PM

A wise man named Beavis once said ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2018 3:02 PM

UGH!! She needs to lose her job and be shamed out of her community. WHAT. A. CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2018 3:16 PM

She'll lose that job, already has, and be somewhat humiliated but she's still wealthy. It means little to her. Now, if she went to jail...I mean isn't attempting to intimidate policemen illegal. She threatened them with using her contacts.

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2018 3:18 PM

R8 has no life so she and her stinky pussy monitor the dl 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2018 3:20 PM

She's lost the job already. She's just a hack.

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2018 4:15 PM

Typical, utterly typical.

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2018 4:30 PM

Loud mouth cunt!

by Anonymousreply 15April 25, 2018 4:37 PM

Putrid, entitled cunt!

by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2018 4:52 PM

The link is dead to me. Dead!

by Anonymousreply 17April 25, 2018 4:55 PM

Fascinating to watch her go from trying to use her entitled position to circumvent the towing/ticketing to threats of using her connections to punish the officers to out and out vulgarity when she saw she wasn’t going to get her way. At no time did she employ any semblance of a charm offensive to ask in a nice way if a warning could be issued. She has now deservedly lost any clout she once might have had. Justice!

by Anonymousreply 18April 25, 2018 5:13 PM

I spoke to the cops like this, I'd be dead.

by Anonymousreply 19April 25, 2018 5:28 PM

I smell a new housewife for Bravo...

She seems impaired.

by Anonymousreply 20April 25, 2018 5:29 PM

She should have offered anal.

by Anonymousreply 21April 25, 2018 5:34 PM

These are PhD students from MIT and Yale and you are interrupting their Passover!

by Anonymousreply 22April 25, 2018 5:39 PM

I'm just going to say it, can you imagine a black person being allowed to behave like that with the cops? No, you can't.

Anyway, this woman is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 23April 25, 2018 6:54 PM

Her daughter should be ashamed of calling her mommy for help; she's an adult and not even the driver - myob cunt.

by Anonymousreply 24April 25, 2018 8:30 PM

Trying to pull the do you know who I am line is bad enough but she goes on to brag about having multiple houses. The worst is when the classist bitch accuses the police officers of being stupid/uneducated by saying they can't string a sentence together - horrible person!

The officers kept their cool and kept to the facts which only made her look worse in comparison by getting worked up.

by Anonymousreply 25April 25, 2018 8:36 PM

You just know this is how Gwen Paltrow is irl

by Anonymousreply 26April 25, 2018 8:36 PM

I volunteer to suck off both officers!

by Anonymousreply 27April 25, 2018 8:49 PM

I love the roll of the eyes from the pocket officer after "I'm a friend of the mayor".

by Anonymousreply 28April 25, 2018 8:52 PM

Treating service people and civil servants poorly is a 100% accurate sign of trash.

by Anonymousreply 29April 25, 2018 10:11 PM

She went to Brandeis.

They turn out absolutely appallingly trashy and nouveau people.

by Anonymousreply 30April 25, 2018 10:14 PM

Talk about inserting yourself in a situation where you don’t belong! Her daughter, who is probably mortified, was a passenger. She wasn’t even involved that much.

by Anonymousreply 31April 25, 2018 10:47 PM

This is nice. She thought she was the shit, was going to throw her weight around, make it all disappear and all the kiddies would go - "Wow! You are so great."

But she just looked like a mean, entitled jackass. So glad the officers didn't give a rip and stuck to their guns.

by Anonymousreply 32April 26, 2018 12:42 AM

Never change r30, only the DL would through in some nice bitchery about where she went to college.

by Anonymousreply 33April 26, 2018 12:48 AM

Surprised that none of the kids/young adults tried to intervene and defuse this woman. I’d at least have interjected a “Mom...come on!”....

by Anonymousreply 34April 26, 2018 12:51 AM

[QUOTE] kids/young adults

Excuse me, I think you mean PhD students from MIT and Yale.

by Anonymousreply 35April 26, 2018 12:52 AM

WhatEVERRRRR....

by Anonymousreply 36April 26, 2018 12:58 AM

Figures that Hillary hired this cunt.

Hillary has excellent judgment and only fills her inner circle with the best people, like Huma, Weiner, Mook, this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 37April 26, 2018 1:07 AM

She seems rather rambly toward the end.

Tipsy?

by Anonymousreply 38April 26, 2018 6:16 PM

No, just incredulous that she couldn’t bully her way, then her vulgarity emerges - arguably her true self...

by Anonymousreply 39April 26, 2018 6:33 PM

All that over an older Toyota Corolla? Tow it.

by Anonymousreply 40April 26, 2018 6:40 PM

I like the Officer's point that he has no idea who she is, she's just arrived at the scene...he has no obligation to divulge anything with some random lady who's just there to pick up someone he's cited.

BACK OFF, B!TCH

And get the fuck out of the road!

by Anonymousreply 41April 26, 2018 6:42 PM

Exactly r41, and that's what it is, like medical laws, you can't just fucking tell some random person that the guy you stopped has drugs or whatever in the car. Even when they did know it was her kid I'm glad they didn't tell her. I can't believe her fucking kid didn't put her in check. She's no MIT PHD candidate I would want to know!

by Anonymousreply 42April 26, 2018 6:47 PM

What. A. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 43April 26, 2018 7:03 PM

It's funny how she ushers the PHD STUDENTS AT MIT AND YALE out of the way before she pulls her "I'm a commissioner" routine. So she had enough shame to not want her daughter to see her pull this crap.

by Anonymousreply 44April 26, 2018 7:15 PM

How much would they have to pay me to live in fucking New Jersey? I won't even order from ebay sellers that live there.

by Anonymousreply 45April 26, 2018 7:43 PM

From her "apology": As a long-time Tenafly resident, I have always taken an active role in the community, including working with law enforcement officials, and I encourage the Tenafly Police Department to review best practices with respect to tone and de-escalation, so that incidents like this do not recur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 26, 2018 7:54 PM

Holy shit, her full statement - this cunt is deluded. Is she unaware that the whole thing is on video so everyone can see she's lying?

[QUOTE]"Last month, my daughter and three of her friends were in a car that was pulled over by a Tenafly police officer for non-moving violations, including having tinted windows. The officers subsequently decided to impound the vehicle, leaving the four young adults on the side of a busy highway.

Obviously by young adults she meant PHD STUDENTS AT MIT AND YALE

[QUOTE]"Concerned, I hurried to the scene to assist them. As a parent, I was upset and uncomfortable with the unfolding events. I let my emotions get the better of me and regret my tone toward the police officers and use of off-color language. For this, I apologize.

This is the only thing she apologises for.

[QUOTE]"However, at no point did I violate the Port Authority's Code of Ethics or ask for special treatment for anyone involved, nor did I suggest, in any way, that I would use my position at the Port Authority to affect the outcome of the violations issued to the driver. My resignation from the Port Authority is a recognition that this unfortunate incident could and should have been avoided.

No, she just kept name-dropping and talking about her position for the fun of it!

[QUOTE]"As a long-time Tenafly resident, I have always taken an active role in the community, including working with law enforcement officials, and I encourage the Tenafly Police Department to review best practices with respect to tone and de-escalation, so that incidents like this do not recur."

The delusion is strong with this cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 26, 2018 8:16 PM

So she regrets her tone and off-color language. But does she regret threatening to get them in trouble for doing their job?

The officers' tone was perfectly respectful, even as she became increasingly unhinged. I don't see anything else they could have done to de-escalate the situation...short of tranquilizing her. I'd like her to offer advice on what she thinks these officers should have done differently. Because there's not a single thing they did wrong.

by Anonymousreply 48April 26, 2018 8:41 PM

Lock her up!!!

by Anonymousreply 49April 26, 2018 8:56 PM

Edie Falco?

by Anonymousreply 50April 26, 2018 8:57 PM

Caren?! She must be some kind of white ethnic pretending to be something else. Most regular folks are named Karen nit Caren.

by Anonymousreply 51April 26, 2018 9:03 PM

I meant Karen not Caren.

by Anonymousreply 52April 26, 2018 9:04 PM

She’s Jewish, r51.

by Anonymousreply 53April 26, 2018 9:08 PM

Here’s her father’s obituary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 26, 2018 9:10 PM

For anyone who wonders what it's like to work in customer service in the US, this video is NOTHING. Americans are the rudest, most entitled cunts on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 55April 26, 2018 9:11 PM

R53 Her behavior was that of an angry titled white ethnic. The last name Turner doesn't fool anyone. Her behavior speaks volumes about who she is.

by Anonymousreply 56April 26, 2018 9:14 PM

She only semi apologized because she was caught. I think the worst part was her trying to belittle the officers in a round about way mentioning the kids education, her homes, her position etc... she thinks she's better then them. NJ police don't play. She's lucky she wasn't arrested, anyone else would have been.

by Anonymousreply 57April 26, 2018 9:18 PM

[QUOTE]I think the worst part was her trying to belittle the officers in a round about way

"You can't even finish a sentence"

by Anonymousreply 58April 26, 2018 9:24 PM

R57 They deal with a lot of her types. They know what pieces of steaming shit they are. They also noted how shitty her car was and that it wasn't the typical German noveau riche vehicle either.

by Anonymousreply 59April 26, 2018 9:24 PM

Psycho bitch

by Anonymousreply 60April 26, 2018 9:25 PM

These snowflake cops wouldn't last a day in a US call center. She's a lightweight.

by Anonymousreply 61April 26, 2018 9:26 PM

R61 WTF? Did they pull a fucking gun and shoot on this piece of rabble?! Cops can been cunts but call center people don't deal with armed people on a day to day basis.

by Anonymousreply 62April 26, 2018 9:30 PM

Cops can be cunts

by Anonymousreply 63April 26, 2018 9:30 PM

Cops are cunts.

by Anonymousreply 64April 26, 2018 9:31 PM

[quote]before you queens jump on the Christie appointed her bandwagon.

But Christie did appoint her. It's not a "bandwagon," it's the truth.

by Anonymousreply 65April 26, 2018 9:42 PM

R64 Wrong. Not all of them are cunts. I have cops in my family and they are good guys.

by Anonymousreply 66April 26, 2018 10:02 PM

R65 Christie is yet another white ethnic. I like how they bring so many of their corruptions to our Northeastern governments.

by Anonymousreply 67April 26, 2018 10:03 PM

Ew, her “Executive MBA” is from....Rutgers.

Horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 68April 26, 2018 10:22 PM

R68 She drives a Toyota too....how trashy! At least she doesn't drive a Nazi death machine......

by Anonymousreply 69April 26, 2018 10:31 PM

White privilege. If she were Black, the police would be dragging her body to the woods.

by Anonymousreply 70April 26, 2018 10:56 PM

[quote]R46 [italic]"I encourage the Tenafly Police Department to review best practices with respect to tone and de-escalation..."[/italic]

I believe asking her to take a step back so he wasn't forced into the hood of the cruiser was an attempt at de-escalation (?)

by Anonymousreply 71April 27, 2018 4:31 AM

[quote]R22 [italic]"These are PhD students from MIT and Yale and you are interrupting their Passover!"[/italic]

She was probably pissed the kids were now without a car, and she was stuck chauffeuring her brat and the stupid friends around for the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 72April 27, 2018 4:36 AM

So, this woman is a bitch, a Jewess and a Hillary-Supporter.

Am I wrong?

by Anonymousreply 73April 27, 2018 4:45 AM

If ever heavy handedness from the cops was justified, this is it. Fling the bitch over the bonnet of the car, cuff her, then ram a nightstick up her arse.

by Anonymousreply 74April 27, 2018 4:50 AM

Caren doesn't even signal when she merges back onto the road...!

by Anonymousreply 75April 27, 2018 4:53 AM

[bold] From article: [/bold]

[quote]Senate Majority Leader Loretta Weinberg, who had put Turner forward for the Port Authority post in part because she was “a women from Bergen County,” told POLITICO that she thought the former commissioner’s behavior was “stupid and boneheaded, completely inappropriate.”

[quote]“You basically serve the people. You are not royalty. And she came across like she was royalty,” state Assembly Minority Leader Jon Bramnick, told POLITICO.

[quote] Quote of the Day: [italic] “I encourage the Tenafly Police Department to review best practices with respect to tone and de-escalation, so that incidents like this do not recur.” [/italic] — Caren Turner, following an incident in which she insisted cops address her as “commissioner,” complained about an officer having a “smug-ass look” on his face and told the officers to “shut the “f— up.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 27, 2018 5:05 AM

This cunt deserves to be tarred and feathered.

by Anonymousreply 77April 27, 2018 5:08 AM

She's just an embarrassment.

(The sterling) Wikipedia notes, "She is also a political consultant and the founder and CEO of Turner Government & Public Affairs, a government affairs firm," and, "Turner sits on the Georgetown Law Alumni Board."

Wonder if those will take a dive.

by Anonymousreply 78April 27, 2018 5:17 AM

She also tells the cops, "You have five people IN TEARS!"

If so, tears of [italic]embarrassment...

by Anonymousreply 79April 27, 2018 5:19 AM

Caren with a C, drives her daughter to cheer competitions every weekend and flips the fuck out when her sucky daughter doesn't win. She yells at the barista when they forget her splenda. She makes my friend Julie seem like a doll.

by Anonymousreply 80April 27, 2018 5:26 AM

She's a bad hombre.

by Anonymousreply 81April 27, 2018 5:28 AM

The Terror of Tenafly...

by Anonymousreply 82April 27, 2018 5:31 AM

My thing the daughters must be a cunt in the making. If the cops towed the vehicle it was for registration being expired. In that case with cameras involved they have no choice but to tow the vehicle. The good ole days of just sweeping shit under the rug are long gone. So all should have just taken the loss and gotten a ride. Calling your mom as an adult just screams of entitled little shit.

by Anonymousreply 83April 27, 2018 6:27 AM

I wonder if she's The Woman Who Shot Off Her Mouth at Liberty Valence.

by Anonymousreply 84April 27, 2018 6:40 AM

She's so stupid. Her non-apology just makes her look all the more obnoxious. She should have been smart enough to do a decent apology and be done with it - but she's intractable. I'm also surprised the kid didn't make an effort to have her back off. So, she's either equally privileged and agrees with her or she's been down that road a zillion times and knows she won't get anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 85April 27, 2018 7:26 AM

[quote]R83 So all should have just taken the loss and gotten a ride. Calling your mom as an adult just screams of entitled little shit.

Dear Daughter probably thought mom would swoop in and impress [italic]everyone[/italic] with her high-powered, cutting-edge finesse.

Instead, all her friends and neighbors are now laughing at her family.

by Anonymousreply 86April 27, 2018 7:29 AM

The mom was also detaining the cops and keeping them from dealing with other law-breakers.

I mean, [italic]that[/italic] certainly makes her state a safer place!

by Anonymousreply 87April 27, 2018 7:31 AM

[quote] incredulous that she couldn’t bully her way, then her vulgarity emerges - arguably her true self...

And why not? She's with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 27, 2018 8:03 AM

The list of watched threads?

by Anonymousreply 89April 27, 2018 8:26 AM

by Anonymousreply 90April 27, 2018 11:44 PM

[quote]If she were Black, the police would be dragging her body to the woods.

Some of Caren’s best friends are black!

by Anonymousreply 91April 28, 2018 2:20 PM

[quote]Some of Caren’s best friends are black!

But she wouldn't want them attending the same school with her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 92April 28, 2018 2:29 PM

r57, notice that one officer asked her a few times to please step back. Had she kept moving closer to him and ignoring his request, she'd've been arrested. There are things a police officer asks or requests that can lead to arrest. Touching an officer, and getting right up in their face with escalating voice and anger are some of these.

by Anonymousreply 93April 28, 2018 2:52 PM

Caren called me right after her daughter called. I told Caren, "You're a commissioner of the Port Authority! You give those flatfoot officers a piece of your mind and threaten them! They'll back down! Hell, they'll probably give you a pedicure!"

hahahahaha. I showed her! And people think that I'm the cunt!

by Anonymousreply 94April 28, 2018 2:55 PM

r66 Good guys to you.

by Anonymousreply 95April 28, 2018 4:14 PM

What an absolutely miserable asshole! I'm glad those cops had that dashcam to back them up. And that bitch may be trying to backpedal, but she's still out of a job (that she should have have had in the first place).

by Anonymousreply 96April 28, 2018 4:18 PM

the bitch is 60 years of age, retiring age and should know better. she had the gall to get in the cops face, curse him out and even wound her neck while shouting abuse! garbage human being! no class!

by Anonymousreply 97April 28, 2018 4:43 PM

I wonder if Caren is having a good day today.

by Anonymousreply 98April 28, 2018 6:42 PM

I’ll bet she shops at Whole Foods......

by Anonymousreply 99April 28, 2018 6:47 PM

[quote] I wonder if Caren is having a good day today.

Caren isn't worried. She knows when Hillary is elected president in 2020 she will get a plum federal job.

by Anonymousreply 100April 28, 2018 10:18 PM

R73 and R100 are right. She knows where some of the Port Authority cargo is buried, too.

by Anonymousreply 101April 28, 2018 10:34 PM

At 60-years-old, it was not only time for her to resign from the Ethics Commission...but from her helipocter parenting style, where she's trying to micromanage her daughter being pulled over.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[italic]Port Authority Chairman Kevin O'Toole said Turner "clearly and unambiguously" violated the board's code of ethics. "Commissioner Turner's conduct was outrageous and profoundly disturbing and represented a betrayal of the public trust," he said.

Taking issue with Turner's assertions that she never violated the Port Authority's Code of Ethics, the Port Authority board in its resolution detailed those violations, including seeking "unwarranted privileges" for herself and family members, using her Port Authority badge for non-official purposes, and "pursuing a course of conduct that was plainly in violation of her trust."

O'Toole said Caren Turner's actions "badly damaged the reputation" of the agency, and that had she not resigned, she would have been asked to do so.

The resolution came a day after Turner issued a statement that included an apology of sorts, but insisted she had done nothing wrong--setting off even more scorn by suggesting that the police "review best practices with respect to tone and de-escalation, so that incidents like this do not recur." She also suggested the fault did not rest not entirely on her shoulders.

O'Toole said he went to Tenafly on Wednesday to deliver a personal apology on behalf of the board to the chief of police and the officers who became the focus of Turner's wrath.

In a letter, released by the Port Authority, the chairman thanked Chamberlain and the two patrolmen for the department's handling of the "outrageous and abhorrent conduct" of Turner. [/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 28, 2018 10:43 PM

Someone needs to add voice-over dialogue to this; unfortunately, it's silent.

Did she drag her daughter in with her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103April 28, 2018 10:47 PM

throw her sorry ass out of office

horrible person !!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 104April 28, 2018 10:50 PM

How embarssing for her family to have such a creature in their midst...

by Anonymousreply 105April 28, 2018 10:51 PM

I presume she was removed from office when this was shown. She is harassing the cops to give her a break, in a real shitty way!

by Anonymousreply 106April 28, 2018 10:53 PM

Maybe she was drunk or on sumthing.

she not acting normal.

by Anonymousreply 107April 28, 2018 10:55 PM

She resigned.

by Anonymousreply 108April 28, 2018 11:08 PM

Bump!

by Anonymousreply 109April 15, 2019 7:43 PM

She's my favorite can i speak to the manger internet cunt. i can see her her getting drunk and flirting with her daughters boyfriends from high school

by Anonymousreply 110April 15, 2019 8:05 PM

She was drunk on sumthin alright. Drunk on her self perceived power and influence which she quickly found out was nowhere near the level she thought it was.

by Anonymousreply 111April 15, 2019 8:18 PM

anyone who says "as a parent" loses me.

by Anonymousreply 112April 15, 2019 9:29 PM

Why would you bump a year old thread?

by Anonymousreply 113April 15, 2019 10:56 PM

The Russian trolls have posted this twice. What they were really trying to tell you is this women is associated with the Dems and Hillary.

F&F and block the poster.

by Anonymousreply 114April 16, 2019 12:03 AM

bump!

by Anonymousreply 115April 17, 2019 1:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!