Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sebastian Croft thread

Keep going here...

by Anonymousreply 455July 6, 2023 8:12 PM

I'm loving his arms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2023 3:47 PM

Thanks OP. The HS thread was also locked at 187 replies.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2023 3:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2023 3:53 PM

Why do we need a new thread? Bash isn’t doing anything right now. He’s basically been in hiding for the past month. And whenever he does pop up it’s always discussed on the HS thread. I know we used to have separate threads for each cast member, and Bash does more than just HS. But the HS thread is mostly discussion/speculation about future projects anyway.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2023 3:53 PM

R1 He looks great there.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2023 3:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2023 4:12 PM

R4 Traditionally it has been more the Joe and Bash thread because Joe and Kit threads have always been removed.

I agree at the moment as both of them are understandably quiet and locked threads are much more peaceful that staying on the other one and updating as and when might have been a better idea. Unless we are going to devote this one to ass and bulge pics to pass the time of course then post away

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2023 6:33 PM

Is How to Date Billy Walsh getting a May release or not?

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2023 7:42 PM

Nothing confirmed, Amazon Prime haven't announced anything directly from what I can see

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2023 8:13 PM

R6 Wonder if he’s aiming for Kit levels of built, personally I’d prefer him to stay a bit leaner.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2023 9:47 PM

I hope. but hIs body type just seems slimmer than Kit's in general, so I don't expect he'll have huge pecs anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2023 9:53 PM

I know Joe is probably enjoying Bash’s new muscles. Easier to fuck him against the wall if they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2023 10:52 PM

R12 they’re 21 and 19 and both hot, I’m sure they “want” and are enjoying bash’s new build. Glad for them

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2023 11:39 PM

R6 His shoulders and arms look amazing. He needs to get his tiddies out.

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2023 4:56 AM

R12 Joe was tiny enough before that I thought Bash could do it to him. Now Bash's arms just make it easier for him to do that.

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2023 5:13 AM

Y'all need to get a grip and a life

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2023 6:28 AM

Do we know what ring this is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2023 9:45 AM

This is the pair of rings they have always had. Bash's ring is one circle, Joe's is two circles. Bash's one existed before hs filming started, and Joe's one first appeared in October 21. Joe often wears this ring, during the trials and the pics with kit in Brazil. ( This collage is not from me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2023 10:03 AM

R18 Not October 21. I typed wrongly. I don't know the exact date, I can only see that Joe's ring appeared in October 2021 at the earliest.

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2023 10:06 AM

Does it have any significance that we know of?

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2023 10:15 AM

r20 we do not know. But judging from the number of times jb wear them, it seems to have a very special significance.

by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2023 10:18 AM

Probably a 6 months dating present wouldn't fucking surprise me

by Anonymousreply 22February 23, 2023 10:56 AM

R22 Or a birthday present from Bash as it was Joe’s 18th end of September 21 just before it appeared

by Anonymousreply 23February 23, 2023 11:20 AM

Pretty sure the original one Joe had is an anxiety ring (you twist the middle bit to fidget). They’re pretty sickeningly cute. Unless we’re totally off about Bash buying them for him And Joe just buys a lot for himself, that’s 2 rings, the matching bracelets, and the matching necklaces? Joe’s running out of physical real estate to put jewelry on.

by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2023 11:49 AM

Soon they’ll have to resort to cringe tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 25February 23, 2023 12:07 PM

I can think of a few places left to decorate the tragedy is we are unlikely to ever see

by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2023 12:11 PM

R26 that’s true. Engraved platinum cockrings and buttplugs. True romance

by Anonymousreply 27February 23, 2023 12:12 PM

R27 Matching Tiffany cock rings and engraved buttplugs were exactly where my mind went

by Anonymousreply 28February 23, 2023 12:25 PM

I think Bash should give Joe some nipple rings or pegs. I mean, Joe's nipples are a thing, why not?

by Anonymousreply 29February 23, 2023 12:52 PM

I really like that ring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 23, 2023 2:38 PM

Making shit up is beyond pathetic. Get a life!

Bash's Ig story:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 24, 2023 8:29 AM

Making shit is up is fun, your frau-ness. I just made up a lovely story in my head about Bash, Joe and a set of matching cock and nipple rings. There was a lot of gay fucking involved and everyone had a lovely time.

by Anonymousreply 32February 24, 2023 3:40 PM

R32 agreed. Also the Tiffany part is tongue in cheek but they’re hot, young, very into each other and long distance, I’m sure they have ample sex toys

by Anonymousreply 33February 24, 2023 3:41 PM

Joe's nipples were made for nipple rings, so I agree.

by Anonymousreply 34February 24, 2023 4:03 PM

R32 I wondered what that was referring to if it was related to Joe and Bash’s collection of co ordinated ornate sex toys it is actually an established fact they have a whole cupboard full it makes the long distance link ups a lot more fun

by Anonymousreply 35February 24, 2023 4:15 PM

Both attitude and GQ gave sex stuff in their goody bags. Attitude it was a vibrating cock ring and matching vibrating dildo I think. GQ it was high end lube. Bash’s birthday must’ve been fun

by Anonymousreply 36February 24, 2023 4:59 PM

It's rude to not say Thank you, Joe, could have at least posted it on your stories to say thank you to GQ/Attitude

by Anonymousreply 37February 24, 2023 5:04 PM

He needs to take that off

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 24, 2023 5:34 PM

Bash sucks those nipples every night. He refuses to show his own for some reason though.

by Anonymousreply 39February 24, 2023 6:33 PM

Anyone would think that Bash is dating Timothée or Manu Rios 🤪

by Anonymousreply 40February 25, 2023 5:25 AM

He’s looking really good with some weight on him.

by Anonymousreply 41February 25, 2023 5:27 AM

I’m hoping for a gay plot twist in HTDBW but I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 42February 25, 2023 7:15 AM

One can hope…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 25, 2023 2:50 PM

Show us a sign of life, Bash…

by Anonymousreply 44February 27, 2023 6:41 PM

He's hot and obviously a nice guy, but holy fuck he's boring to follow at the moment, I have to check sometimes I'm still following him

by Anonymousreply 45February 27, 2023 6:47 PM

Bash staying off social media was shit everyone here saw a mile away ages ago. It's such a change to how he used to act, but I guess if people got offended by everything you did, you wouldn't share your life on the internet either. Though I am surprised he's also no longer going to any events.

by Anonymousreply 46February 27, 2023 7:37 PM

When was his last red carpet? The fashion awards? Which was December wasn't it?

by Anonymousreply 47February 27, 2023 7:43 PM

Oh actually the Emmys was just after that, still, nearly 3 months on

by Anonymousreply 48February 27, 2023 7:43 PM

Yeah, though he's gone a movie screening since then. Though nothing major.

I'm surprised he didn't go to Paris or London fashion weeks, though if that airport sighting was correct last week he wasn't in London for that and Paris I think was right around when he came home the first time.

by Anonymousreply 49February 27, 2023 7:53 PM

Yeah, the fanbase really drove him offline. He used to actually like engaging but it doesn't seem even worth it - he's not even with Joe right now so it's not even a concession to Joe being private or the shared desire to have a low key relationship. It's just asshole fans.

by Anonymousreply 50February 27, 2023 7:54 PM

I have given up speculating whether he is with Joe or not he left the country before under the radar and was only spotted coming back in and I think it is pretty clear he was not around for London or Paris fashion weeks

The fact he has only been spotted once in London is the bigger surprise he may understandably have removed himself from social media but he has never been a recluse. The only explanation that makes sense is he is working either on the play scripts or another project combined with hopping over to spend time with Joe when he can

He is just a busy boy but he seems unnaturally quiet as we aren’t seeing any of it like we used to because those vicious fangirls have made sure Kit, Joe and Bash in particular won’t share anything of themselves again at least until Heartstopper is over. I mean why would they? The last time Bash surfaced they used those videos to mock him. Even his goodwill must have a limit and you can guarantee Kit and Joe will have taken note and decided they are not prepared to expose themselves to that or give anything to their bullies

They really are the definition of the arseholes that don’t know when to stop and spoil it for everyone

by Anonymousreply 51February 27, 2023 9:26 PM

R51 I don’t think the cast cares nearly as much about twitter drama as many of the people on DL do. I do think the negative reaction to the HP game affected Bash. But I doubt he sees the normal everyday hate within select corners of the fandom.

I expect a bigger part of Bash’s quietness is maturity. He’s become too famous to actually interact with fans and isn’t nearly as addicted to social media now as he was a few years ago. SM seems to have shifted from a way to waist time to a part of his job. He’s acting more like an adult and less like a teenager.

Also, Joe’s love of privacy definitely seems to have rubbed off on him. I’m sure he’s still very social in person with his real life friends. But I don’t think he’ll ever go back to using sm the way he did a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 52February 27, 2023 9:37 PM

R52 I don’t completely agree both Joe and Kit in particular have talked about it impacting their mental health and compulsively searching for hate. Ironically I think Bash has been affected the least of the three and may well have seen less of the abuse directed at him even though he has had most from within the fanbase. The sequence of events on that day of the October blow up when Joe was filmed on set clearly distressed on his phone as it happened suggests either Bash told him or he found it himself pretty quick

Regards the Game I am not sure that was a major trauma Bash knew for years it was coming and would have known how the fanbase would react and the very minor ripples that would go beyond it there were no shocks. The way he waited and released the statement in a controlled way suggests he had legal advice and a clear plan of what he could and couldn’t do without being sued. He had probably already negotiated something with the game producers as he hasn’t promoted it at all. The only upset would have been personal I suspect if he had known what Rowling was before he signed he wouldn’t have got involved for any money and hates that he was

But for the moment I agree the three of them are way beyond giving a shit and are getting on with living and loving with no regard to a gang of online nut jobs while some on DL and twitter chose not to let it go. Whether they should hinges on whether you think homophobia driven abuse should be ignored or identified and challenged.

And yes I am aware that particularly on twitter it can be challenged in a way that is counterproductive and DL is just a gay gossip board. But sometimes it is worth naming something for what it is even if it is ultimately just pissing in the wind

by Anonymousreply 53February 27, 2023 10:13 PM

I also miss seeing Sebastian on social media but I understand why he wants to stay off it!

by Anonymousreply 54February 28, 2023 7:40 AM

Found an old pic of bash with another curly haired guy. Maybe he’s Love islands fan who knows!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 28, 2023 6:31 PM

Bash and his bf haven't been seen together for ages. Surely they would have been spotted, if at any time, they were either in London or Atlanta.

Despite all predictions and expectations that there's no way they'd spend Valentine's apart it sèems that they did. So i assume they either broke up or things have cooled off considerably between them.

by Anonymousreply 56March 1, 2023 3:10 PM

Who knows but the two times they’ve been spotted they’ve both worn shared clothing items. And I highly doubt Bash recorded those videos at three in the morning UK time.

by Anonymousreply 57March 1, 2023 3:28 PM

R56 That is a fairly wild conclusion to come to Joe is working long hours on set on a different continent they were clearly going to have to spend long spells apart unless Bash put his whole life and career on hold regardless of the relationship status. Bash was also seen returning to London at a time that would tie in with a mid February visit to the US after they had already spent weeks together through the holidays and moving Joe into his apartment in Atlanta. Since then Joe has been seen once prominently wearing a new trinity ring with the typically sappy meaning of love, friendship and fidelity.

Call me an old romantic but I have seen nothing to make me fear for their relationships at this point

by Anonymousreply 58March 1, 2023 3:33 PM

R58 ignore, it’s the anti Joe troll

by Anonymousreply 59March 1, 2023 3:38 PM

R59 I did wonder

by Anonymousreply 60March 1, 2023 3:38 PM

Ah, the anti Joe troll returns, it's been a while

by Anonymousreply 61March 1, 2023 4:09 PM

R58 to add to this, not that it's necessary, they'd hardly be posting each other to their stories a couple of weeks ago if they'd just broken up or "taken a break" they'd be the most amicable exes ever

by Anonymousreply 62March 1, 2023 4:32 PM

Yash, the troll only got a time out though is doing the same thing he did before so it won't be long before it happens again. And nobody in the cast is ever seen anymore so I guess they must not exist anymore.

by Anonymousreply 63March 1, 2023 7:05 PM

R58 I seriously do not understand why some of you are up in arms, so to speak, about a possible breakup. Your favorite has nothing to loose, quite the contrary, it would only be to his advantage. Getting rid of Bash will only make him more likeable and popular. Can't even begin to imagine, not that it stopped him before, what S2 promotion will be like with Bash out of the picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 2, 2023 6:57 AM

Hopefully rehearsals for his play go well, Dame Eileen Atkins is notoriously difficult to work with.

by Anonymousreply 65March 2, 2023 7:16 AM

Oh is she? I don't really know much about her, it sounds like it's mainly the two of them on the stage with a couple of smaller characters so hopefully he can work his charm on her

by Anonymousreply 66March 2, 2023 8:41 AM

I saw 4000 Miles with Gabriel Ebert as Leo years ago, it’s a great play.

by Anonymousreply 67March 2, 2023 10:35 AM

New pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 2, 2023 12:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 2, 2023 12:40 PM

He has to be one of the most photogenic people

by Anonymousreply 70March 2, 2023 12:43 PM

He basically gained a whole jaw after he turned about 17

by Anonymousreply 71March 2, 2023 12:58 PM

Those are great headshots R68 R69. He has an interestingly attractive face.

by Anonymousreply 72March 2, 2023 1:03 PM

His bone structure is insane. I know in the main thread it’s an opinion that he has a weak jawline, I think they mean in profile. But honestly I think even from the side it’s not particularly weak and head on it’s amazing. He is extremely attractive.

by Anonymousreply 73March 2, 2023 1:30 PM

R73 Extremely attractive is so restrained and polite I prefer hot as hell and insanely fuckable. Though with really pretty eyes

by Anonymousreply 74March 2, 2023 2:08 PM

I knew Bash had done some theatre, but his CV is actually really impressive considering he's only just turned 21

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 2, 2023 3:17 PM

Just noticed his Hogwarts Legacy voiceover isn't on there, he really has completely disowned it

by Anonymousreply 76March 2, 2023 3:20 PM

R75 I saw a post on tumblr last year that broke down his roles into how many of each (theatre, tv etc) and I think HTDBW was his 30th acting role, so very impressive

by Anonymousreply 77March 2, 2023 3:21 PM

R76 his HTDBW and upcoming play aren’t on it either, I have a feeling his agent will add it in

by Anonymousreply 78March 2, 2023 4:06 PM

Depends on your definition of recent, but, this seems to add to the likeliness Bash was in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago for valentine's as suspected

by Anonymousreply 79March 2, 2023 4:56 PM

Forgot the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 2, 2023 4:56 PM

His voice work in Hogwarts Legacy is amazing, his ”crucio” sounds so satisfying when playing LOL

by Anonymousreply 81March 2, 2023 5:04 PM

Interesting. I'd guess someone wouldn't post about meeting them two months ago today and say recently, though I guess it's possible.

by Anonymousreply 82March 2, 2023 5:05 PM

I don’t have Facebook but someone should comment and ask when. If Shay is still lurking on here, she should make herself useful instead of getting into stupid Twitter fights and ask

by Anonymousreply 83March 2, 2023 5:11 PM

Thanks to whoever posted this screenshot on the Bash thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84March 2, 2023 5:23 PM

You reposted it to the Bash thread dear

by Anonymousreply 85March 2, 2023 5:25 PM

R85 that’s because I’m stupid, thanks for the heads up

by Anonymousreply 86March 2, 2023 5:27 PM

Becki's brother saw them a couple weeks ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 2, 2023 6:13 PM

We've gone from the breaking up 24 hours ago to now near enough confirmed they were together recently, it's like whiplash this thread

by Anonymousreply 88March 2, 2023 6:29 PM

That's how it goes sometimes.

But good for them. Valentine's sex after a month apart.

by Anonymousreply 89March 2, 2023 6:31 PM

R88 if a single person on these threads genuinely believed they’d broken up then no couple is safe from speculation

by Anonymousreply 90March 2, 2023 6:36 PM

I think it's realistic to assume it will be a while until we see them together again, what with his play rehearsals and Joes filming, and it won't be an indication of anything bad, just busy schedules

by Anonymousreply 91March 2, 2023 11:32 PM

I know we don’t like bringing Twitter drama here but I haven’t laughed this hard in ages. Only these idiots would make American trans laws issues about a british twink that has nothing to do with it. They hate him a little too much it’s sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 3, 2023 7:04 AM

R92 Some of these kids sound mentally ill. They’re talking about Sebastian like he had killed someone.

by Anonymousreply 93March 3, 2023 7:51 AM

R93 actually unsurprisingly it’s a 23 year old. an extremely mentally ill and deranged one.

by Anonymousreply 94March 3, 2023 8:07 AM

If they used all that anger for actual decent causes they might make a difference; instead they aim it in completely the wrong direction

by Anonymousreply 95March 3, 2023 8:27 AM

R92 That is one of the repeat offenders I recognise who are always at the centre of it when it kicks off and are truly obsessed it is beyond sad and I had noted before that while most of the gang are teen girls the ringleaders are older and very unwell people. It has as far as I can tell been very quiet for some time now this kind of random yelling is best ignored like the drunk in the corner of a bar

by Anonymousreply 96March 3, 2023 8:40 AM

It's all performative activism. Yes, there is lots of shitty laws being passed but they get mad if people aren't tweeting about it and say you can't talk about your interests anymore but have to retweet things yelling about how nobody is doing anything on twitter to stop a bunch of 70 year old white men in red states. Apparently a 21 year old English lad is also a major problem. Then they drop their cashapps

by Anonymousreply 97March 3, 2023 12:25 PM

R97 I don’t think it has really been mentioned much before but I have noticed the number of gofundme that drop up on their pages. There was one big account that kept doing it for everything and nothing including fundraisers for the cast’s birthdays that you never hear a thing about afterwards. It all stinks and is driven by a bunch of often older hateful homophobic grifters. I even have some limited sympathy for the often very young sometimes even genuinely lgbt+ kids who have been caught up by it and had their whole outlook on not just the cast but life warped by a handful of very unwell and unpleasant individuals

by Anonymousreply 98March 3, 2023 12:37 PM

His Uncle painted a portrait of him, which Bash commented on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 3, 2023 1:27 PM

R99 That’s a great portrait, I love the colours.

by Anonymousreply 100March 3, 2023 1:38 PM

His Uncle seems like the nicest guy too, just reading some of his posts and comments. The whole family seems so kind

by Anonymousreply 101March 3, 2023 1:52 PM

It’s not even worth engaging with the random Twitter accounts that hate Bash. They’ve painted themselves into A corner regarding Joe, as they spent months denying They’re dating, but now they clearly can’t stand Joe either because they still know they’re dating but can’t admit it now. It’s all a little funny

by Anonymousreply 102March 3, 2023 2:13 PM

R99 Love this portrait. Hope he paints more of Bash, he's a beautiful subject.

by Anonymousreply 103March 3, 2023 2:14 PM

Wow that’s a really good portrait and his words about Bash in that post are very sweet R99.

by Anonymousreply 104March 3, 2023 2:28 PM

R101 They seem like a closely-knit family, here’s Bash with his uncle:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 3, 2023 3:51 PM

Doesn't quite paint the villain picture some people would have you think about Bash does it? From everything I can see he's a very grounded, likeable guy from a nice family. Thankfully the "general public" and anyone with a brain cell will know which one is the truth

by Anonymousreply 106March 3, 2023 3:56 PM

(R105) These people are all so well educated and classy...and then you have Bash's boyfriend. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 107March 3, 2023 4:30 PM

This is one of my favourite pics of Bash. Hope he goes back to wearing more outfits like this, preferably with his nips out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 3, 2023 9:03 PM

I wonder if the uncle paints nudes...

by Anonymousreply 109March 3, 2023 9:06 PM

R109 My first thought exactly!

by Anonymousreply 110March 3, 2023 9:07 PM

R109 Never change, DL. Never change.

by Anonymousreply 111March 3, 2023 9:09 PM

As if we even could!

by Anonymousreply 112March 3, 2023 9:10 PM

R108 He’s got a great physique, his arms and shoulders look amazing.

by Anonymousreply 113March 3, 2023 9:31 PM

R108 Yes please.

From his twinkier days….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 3, 2023 9:54 PM

Tickets on sale today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 4, 2023 8:10 AM

I’ve booked to go 27th May

by Anonymousreply 116March 4, 2023 9:13 AM

R115 Anyone wanting to see this needs to move fast judging by current ticket availability it looks like it will be sold out this weekend

by Anonymousreply 117March 4, 2023 9:13 AM

Yeah when I booked they were on the last few seats that I could see

by Anonymousreply 118March 4, 2023 9:15 AM

R116 Brave with the greatest affection I would not tell the freaks on here what night I am going I wish to enjoy my evening in peace

I will however report back anything relevant for cultural reasons

by Anonymousreply 119March 4, 2023 9:19 AM

I think it’s probably far enough away they likely won’t remember, but, same, I’ll report back anything of note

by Anonymousreply 120March 4, 2023 9:23 AM

The question that troubles me is after all the speculation and footage on here is when I see the poor lad will I be able to keep my eyes on his face and my mind on cultural matters

Probably not but then I am only human and that’s the price of being as hot and apparently blessed as he is. Joe is a generous young man I am sure he won’t begrudge me a look

by Anonymousreply 121March 4, 2023 11:18 AM

Had a look and good availability is pretty deceiving since there's barely any tickets left for those days too. Hope everyone who wants to go gets their tickets fast.

by Anonymousreply 122March 4, 2023 12:17 PM

"and apparently blessed as he is" any actual evidence? or just random, hopeful speculation?

by Anonymousreply 123March 4, 2023 1:10 PM

R123 posted on a HS thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 4, 2023 1:35 PM

R123

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 4, 2023 1:47 PM

🍆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126March 4, 2023 2:04 PM

He just posted about the tickets being on sale

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 4, 2023 2:09 PM

Well that's a nice surprise R125 R126

by Anonymousreply 128March 4, 2023 2:15 PM

That’s quite a schlong.

by Anonymousreply 129March 4, 2023 4:36 PM

R130 Imagine what it must be like when Bash gets hard

by Anonymousreply 130March 4, 2023 4:40 PM

Joe has a great ass and Bash has a massive dick. Match made in heaven

by Anonymousreply 131March 4, 2023 4:43 PM

Let’s not link them here, but there are quite a few unpleasant QT replies to Bash’s Twitter ticket announcement. I wish he’d just stay off Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 132March 4, 2023 11:09 PM

R132 they’re pricks but I’m glad he’s undaunted. The show is going to be sold out by early next week so they can continue to blame him for the world’s ills but he’ll continue getting cast

by Anonymousreply 133March 4, 2023 11:30 PM

It’s ultimately maybe a few dozen accounts at most actually saying shitty stuff. Hopefully he’s muted the worst offenders and isn’t losing any sleep over it. They do not have reach beyond their unhinged little group, fans on Insta, Facebook, TikTok, casual viewers, etc. do not know or care about their bizarre vendetta. They should be ignored, and hopefully they’ll eventually tire themselves out and move on. They seem like miserable people.

by Anonymousreply 134March 5, 2023 6:31 AM

Excited potentially for any dl’ers going to the play in June with the potential of spotting joe or any of the hs cast. also I hope kit if he does the usual insta birthday reshare he reshares bash’s, that’ll be a kick in the face/balls to the haters.

by Anonymousreply 135March 5, 2023 11:53 AM

I did not book in June not to avoid the possibility of seeing my favourite red hot twink but because of the very real danger of those dates being jammed with too many nightmare fangirls trying to Joe and Kit spot. Although saying that it did look like most tickets sold before they went on general sale so that, in combination with it being outside of London, reassures me I have a good chance of an excellent evening of theatre with the added bonus of Bash eye candy in peace

by Anonymousreply 136March 5, 2023 4:48 PM

Bash wishing Kit a happy birthday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 8, 2023 9:38 AM

R137 he’s hot as hell

by Anonymousreply 138March 8, 2023 10:34 AM

R137 From Disneyland? I love Bash’s hair in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 139March 8, 2023 4:31 PM

if they're at Disneyland, that's probably why Connor went to LA....

by Anonymousreply 140March 9, 2023 3:46 AM

Disneyland Paris r140

by Anonymousreply 141March 9, 2023 4:08 AM

I'd like to applaud Maia for running for the hills before things got a lot worse. Although, if you ask me, she never should have got involved with him in the first place. She should have seen the toxicity/insanity of his deranged fans and stayed the hell away from him.

There's plenty of fish in the sea. Just Saying!

by Anonymousreply 142March 9, 2023 7:41 AM

Just realized that all of Kit’s hoes are running away because of his fans. Sad really. He can’t get any emotionally attached pussy or cock without tweens ruining it for him. Looks like he’s going to have to get into a slut era if he wants to get laid.

by Anonymousreply 143March 9, 2023 7:57 AM

R142 and R143, you seem to have lost your way... this is the Bash thread.

by Anonymousreply 144March 9, 2023 3:21 PM

Pretty sure it's 🤪 trying to imply that Bash and Joe should break up again.

by Anonymousreply 145March 9, 2023 3:34 PM

Some gifs from Dampyr with Bash smoking, Never seen them before. I just can’t get behind that haircut though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146March 9, 2023 5:05 PM

R144 not all of us waste our money on data lounge my bad

by Anonymousreply 147March 9, 2023 10:46 PM

R146 I want to see that film. I liked Wade Briggs in Please Like Me.

by Anonymousreply 148March 10, 2023 4:06 AM

(R147) 4/5 no-life fraus pretending they're gay men posting non-stop thirsting over teenagers drive those threads to 'subscribers only' in a couple of hours. Some of them even do it on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 149March 10, 2023 5:35 AM

I hope Bash eventually shares something from rehearsals with Eileen Atkins and Richard Eyre.

by Anonymousreply 150March 11, 2023 1:56 PM

[quote] I still find that weird, he used his own boyfriend’s party as a promo post for his stylist, I dunno, just seemed a weird thing to do, maybe it’s just me

[quote] I honestly didn’t find it weird, I think he got back from an Atlanta for an extravagant themed birthday party either the night before the party or the day of, and he and Holly and Bash all seem to get along well as Bash has commented on a bunch of her posts before. Seems likely he literally didn’t have time to get an outfit or was happy Holly could pull something on theme for him and didn’t mind the trade off of having to give creds I think people (Not saying you, idk who it was) in the original post who were weirded out by it focused on the idea of “he wouldn’t have posted about bash if he didn’t have to credit his stylist”, which I get. But my read on it was more “if he didn’t want to post for bash he just wouldn’t have said yes to Holly styling him.” I thought it was fine/cute.

The excuses they come up with, to justify his unacceptable action, to get his stylist to dress him and then do a promo post, are so fucking ridiculous.

You flew home, the last minute, to be there for your boyfriend's 21st birthday party which was really nice of you; wear whatever, what does it matter what you wear? It was a private party. It was your boyfriend's day it wasn't about you, it wasn't a fashion show or a competition.

by Anonymousreply 151March 12, 2023 12:18 PM

Did Bash’s brother delete his Instagram?

by Anonymousreply 152March 12, 2023 1:50 PM

That’s a shame. He wasn’t very active there but occasionally shared cute pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153March 12, 2023 3:03 PM

The possibility that instead of spending his free time going back and forth, like an idiot, to be with his boyfriend, Bash is vacationing in Japan cracks me up.

by Anonymousreply 154March 13, 2023 7:23 AM

He's probably already gone back once judging by facebook sightings. Nobody wants to sit in an apartment while your boyfriend works 12 hours a day. Though good he's probably spending some time with his family.

by Anonymousreply 155March 13, 2023 7:27 AM

The house husband theories didn't age well, did they?

by Anonymousreply 156March 13, 2023 7:38 AM

It's called joking. Back on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 157March 13, 2023 7:41 AM

R157 It is the Joe hating troll one of the few I have on permanent ignore they are too obsessed and repetitive to even be amusing

by Anonymousreply 158March 13, 2023 1:57 PM

The fact that, according to IG, Bash is still "based" in Japan is killing me.

In the meantime: 🤪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 15, 2023 8:40 AM

I hope Bash or Billy share photos from their Japan trip.

by Anonymousreply 160March 16, 2023 10:55 AM

That Tanner still has Bash's pic as his pfp. What a moron!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161March 16, 2023 11:37 AM

I doubt he will, though would be nice. Seems like his GF took a girls trip to Spain for Spring Break, so when she updated a few days ago I figured DL was right about where Billy was.

by Anonymousreply 162March 16, 2023 11:45 AM

r161

Timothee Chalamet still has Luca Guadagnino's as his.

by Anonymousreply 163March 16, 2023 1:31 PM

I wonder how they know each other. Billy went to Eton so probably not through school.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164March 16, 2023 9:15 PM

Don’t think it’s too far a stretch to assume maybe they ran in similar social circles, obviously Bash’s parents have money as does Billy’s Dad (don’t really know about his Mum) so potentially lived in similar affluent areas in London, attended the same parties etc. Maybe there’s a more obvious connection someone knows of

by Anonymousreply 165March 16, 2023 10:03 PM

R165 Billy seems to like acting too, not sure if he ever did anything official but two rich kids who liked acting, probably naturally met over the years.

by Anonymousreply 166March 16, 2023 11:09 PM

I wonder if Billy knows Bash has a huge dick.

by Anonymousreply 167March 17, 2023 3:08 AM

Billy sadly seems straight. Though has probably seen it.

by Anonymousreply 168March 17, 2023 3:10 AM

Pretty sure they’re childhood friends. I seem to recall someone referencing knowing one another forever for Bash’s birthday and Billy being tagged in a photo where they looked pretty young, I’ll hunt for it at some point

by Anonymousreply 169March 18, 2023 1:37 AM

[R164] Are all these rich kids really that bright, or is it that money talks?

by Anonymousreply 170March 18, 2023 4:12 AM

Can someone post a link to the new heartstopper thread when it’s made?

by Anonymousreply 171March 18, 2023 5:51 AM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 18, 2023 5:56 AM

Maybe they know each other through Nell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173March 18, 2023 11:21 AM

He liked Alice’s latest art post not too long ago.

by Anonymousreply 174March 19, 2023 1:52 AM

I'd guess still not in London? Though it's not that late there, espeically if he has jet lag.

by Anonymousreply 175March 19, 2023 2:02 AM

He also joined the Pedro gang and started liking his posts

by Anonymousreply 176March 19, 2023 2:08 AM

Not new, but I’ve never seen this before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 21, 2023 8:45 AM

He followed Josh O'Connor on instagram.

When should they start rehearsing for 4000 Miles?

by Anonymousreply 178March 22, 2023 5:49 AM

I’d have thought very soon if they haven’t already, it opens in 6 weeks

by Anonymousreply 179March 22, 2023 6:02 AM

Guessing either next week or the week after

by Anonymousreply 180March 22, 2023 11:15 AM

Nell Barlow, who is in the play, is in the Netherlands right now

by Anonymousreply 181March 22, 2023 12:36 PM

The fraus on the HS thread are dying to see Kit thristing over Bash's bf (or vice versa) the way he does over Will, just for the hell of it. 🤮

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 22, 2023 8:12 PM

R182 new emoji unlocked for you, so proud

by Anonymousreply 183March 22, 2023 8:27 PM

Hoping r182’s typo is supposed to be fisting and not thirsting

by Anonymousreply 184March 22, 2023 11:30 PM

(R182)

Those fraus are so desperate for Kit/tobie/bradley, anyone will do, to lust after Bash's bf and for his bf, despite the fact that they're always going on about how "whipped" Bash is, to flirt with/thirst over his costars/farmers/instawhores, anyone will do, openly.

Who cares how inappropriate it looks or how disrespectful it is as long as they're having fun and that, above all, it comes across as though every guy out there wants to fuck his "hot" bf. 🤮

Total lack of consideration/respect for the feelings of one the nicest and kindest guy's around and someone that has gone through hell over the past year.

by Anonymousreply 185March 23, 2023 8:25 AM

R185 Are you okay?

by Anonymousreply 186March 23, 2023 9:37 AM

I wonder if Connor will come over to the UK to see Bash in 4000 Miles.

by Anonymousreply 187March 25, 2023 1:13 PM

R187 I’m sure he will; wouldn’t be shocked if he waited and timed it for when Joe is back too. Maybe he’ll convince Alice to show up and pretend she gives a fuck about anyone but herself

by Anonymousreply 188March 25, 2023 2:02 PM

R188 it’s not in London, which means she’d probably have to get more than one train, that might be a step too far for her

by Anonymousreply 189March 25, 2023 2:15 PM

R189 she can post on tumblr about how difficult the journey was. It’ll be another reason to cancel bash, who as we know is satan

by Anonymousreply 190March 25, 2023 2:24 PM

She didn't go to his birthday, but maybe she'll go to the play if she thinks it can get her some ass-licking from the HS fans.

by Anonymousreply 191March 25, 2023 6:47 PM

Could someone post the link to the new Heartstopper thread in here? There's actually something to discuss/thirst over, for once.

by Anonymousreply 192March 26, 2023 3:23 PM

R192

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193March 26, 2023 3:45 PM

Joe and bash alive and well in Atlanta

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194March 27, 2023 8:35 AM

From Tiktok

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195March 27, 2023 8:57 AM

R194 Bash was left flabbergasted by these ⬇️ images! 🤣

Seriously though, why would a teenager want to look like that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196March 27, 2023 10:00 AM

Strange how Bash and Billy’s Instagram locations still say Japan.

by Anonymousreply 197March 27, 2023 10:07 AM

Those locations are never right. They could have been in Japan ages ago

by Anonymousreply 198March 27, 2023 1:36 PM

Billy's dad posted about Billy's 21st birthday on the 18th, so I'm just assuming the Japan trip was a birthday trip for him since turning 21 is pretty celebrated in the UK

by Anonymousreply 199March 27, 2023 1:55 PM

Rufus Sewell was my childhood crush. Billy is handsome but doesn’t hold a candle to his dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 27, 2023 3:43 PM

Isabella Pappas posted for Ty’s birthday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201March 27, 2023 7:52 PM

I hoped Sebastian would’ve come out of his social media hiatus to publicly wish Ty a happy birthday yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202March 28, 2023 9:05 AM

Is there a new Heartstopper thread yet?

by Anonymousreply 203March 28, 2023 10:19 PM

Not yet. People probably don't want to risk a timeout, like myself

by Anonymousreply 204March 28, 2023 10:20 PM

Darn, just as Kit wins the award as well. Kinda ridiculous that you get a time out for creating a thread about a queer show. On a queer forum.

by Anonymousreply 205March 28, 2023 10:40 PM

Someone made one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206March 28, 2023 10:47 PM

R202 He was too busy being buried in Joe celebrating their anniversary

Ty has posted that his birthday party is tomorrow night and it seems Bash is back in London so we can hope for some content ideally in something showing off his new physique

by Anonymousreply 207March 30, 2023 3:31 PM

He also followed two of his play costars on IG yesterday, so guessing rehearsals are starting early next week

by Anonymousreply 208March 30, 2023 4:02 PM

Hopefully he will go to Ty’s birthday party if he’s in London.

by Anonymousreply 209March 31, 2023 4:21 AM

Any sighting of him last night?

by Anonymousreply 210April 1, 2023 3:59 PM

I looked at a few of Ty's followers who had insta stories and nope.

by Anonymousreply 211April 1, 2023 4:06 PM

I would have thought Rhea would have shared a photo together if he was there

by Anonymousreply 212April 1, 2023 4:32 PM

No idea if he’s actually in London. It’s his cousin’s birthday today.

by Anonymousreply 213April 1, 2023 7:35 PM

Bash and Mark Kean started following each other on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 214April 2, 2023 6:00 PM

New photoshoot perhaps. That guy works in Paris.

by Anonymousreply 215April 2, 2023 6:11 PM

Maybe a photoshoot to tie in with the release of Billy Walsh? That’s gotta be coming soonish hasn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 216April 2, 2023 6:50 PM

I hope it’s because of a photo shoot. I like Mark’s style of photography:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 2, 2023 8:02 PM

Rehearsals started today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218April 3, 2023 5:12 PM

Finally!

Eileen Atkins looks tiny next to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219April 3, 2023 5:13 PM

His hair is as always glorious

by Anonymousreply 220April 3, 2023 5:19 PM

I missed his face! He looks great.

by Anonymousreply 221April 3, 2023 5:27 PM

Bash’s sweater:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222April 3, 2023 7:11 PM

He seems to love that brand, just putting the idea out into the open, he would be a great model for them, he has the right sort of look

by Anonymousreply 223April 3, 2023 7:19 PM

Higher resolution of the cast photo R218. Bash looks really nice and in good spirits.

Is the 4000 Miles script available anywhere?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 3, 2023 7:30 PM

Google 4000 miles play script and it's the first link. It's rather short, though he's pretty much in every scene since there are only four characters in it, the main two being him and his grandma that take up the bulk of the play

by Anonymousreply 225April 3, 2023 7:39 PM

Can’t wait to read this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226April 4, 2023 5:54 PM

Kit Connor: THE attention seeking *_____ of instagram. I can't with him anymore...🤮

*you fill in the gap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227April 5, 2023 7:39 AM

An actor who likes attention? Color me shocked.

by Anonymousreply 228April 5, 2023 7:18 PM

R228 It's an obvious troll, don't rise.

by Anonymousreply 229April 5, 2023 8:00 PM

R228 R229 Reply 227 is the troll one of the very few I have blocked on here I suggest anyone who visits these threads block them too so you don’t end up inadvertently replying and feeding whatever their insatiable need for attention is

by Anonymousreply 230April 5, 2023 9:33 PM

With his sister, mother, and family friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 5, 2023 10:03 PM

There he is!

Are they in London?

by Anonymousreply 232April 5, 2023 10:18 PM

R232 yes

by Anonymousreply 233April 5, 2023 10:21 PM

Bash looks great! They probably have the extended weekend off, unless they’re rehearsing for some of it in London.

by Anonymousreply 234April 5, 2023 10:34 PM

R234 They will definitely be rehearsing in London it is where most if not all of them are based there would be no point in the upheaval and expense of relocating for weeks before the run starts when there are plenty of rehearsal spaces to hand. They are unlikely to turn up in Chichester itself until sometime in the week before opening

by Anonymousreply 235April 5, 2023 10:55 PM

Last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 6, 2023 5:04 AM

Don't go getting any ideas please Bash, i'm begging you! You look great just as you are!

A sight to behold: Pasty faced, roided out English teenager! 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237April 6, 2023 5:27 AM

Do we think kit Connor fans will ever get a life? Because what the fuck is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 7, 2023 2:51 AM

Oh there's more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239April 7, 2023 2:54 AM

I can’t wait until we get more pics from rehearsals. 4000 Miles is a really good play.

by Anonymousreply 240April 7, 2023 5:05 AM

Where has that person that knew Bash’s family gone, they were good for the gossip about Bash (and Joe) think their name was Zoeller or something like that, whoever you were, you are missed!

by Anonymousreply 241April 7, 2023 10:15 AM

And the guy in the early threads who worked with Sebastian’s dad and knew him as a kid.

by Anonymousreply 242April 7, 2023 10:54 AM

R241 Many were calling him a creep so he stopped being active in these threads probably over a year ago now.

by Anonymousreply 243April 7, 2023 11:20 AM

He’ll be kissing girls in 4000 Miles and presumably in How To Date Billy Walsh too. Do more gay things, Bash…

by Anonymousreply 244April 7, 2023 4:57 PM

R244 i think he should counter the straight allegations by making out with Joe in public. Do it for the sake of the community lads

by Anonymousreply 245April 7, 2023 9:40 PM

R244 It's even a passionate kiss apparently in the play. How depressing.

by Anonymousreply 246April 7, 2023 9:46 PM

R246 I didn’t realise there would be explicit heterosexuality in 4000 miles I didn’t pay for an evening of good theatre and appreciating Bash in the flesh just to see him kiss girls. Deeply disappointing

by Anonymousreply 247April 7, 2023 11:38 PM

😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248April 8, 2023 5:43 PM

Pretty sure Joe and bash got him that in New York. Sadly quite a small award

by Anonymousreply 249April 8, 2023 5:59 PM

The Chichester Theatre account posted a video from rehearsals for The Vortex with Daniel Raggett, hopefully we’ll get one for 4000 Miles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250April 9, 2023 9:44 AM

Easter greetings from Bash:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251April 9, 2023 11:25 AM

I love his green eyes

by Anonymousreply 252April 9, 2023 11:33 AM

Love those kind of goofy-yet-lovely features.

by Anonymousreply 253April 9, 2023 11:43 AM

I figured it was Bash in the green hoodie in his sister's IG story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254April 9, 2023 11:52 AM

I love me some souvlaki but for easter lunch??

by Anonymousreply 255April 9, 2023 4:26 PM

R255 that was yesterday I believe

by Anonymousreply 256April 9, 2023 4:34 PM

Well his mother is Greek Cypriot and today would technically be their Palm Sunday. Greeks celebrate Easter according to the old calendar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257April 9, 2023 4:50 PM

r253

He looks like a hot cartoon character.

by Anonymousreply 258April 10, 2023 9:48 AM

He has a very interesting look and great features, I’d like to see him act in a period piece at one point.

by Anonymousreply 259April 10, 2023 10:58 AM

I’d like to see him in gay things. Give the people what they want, Bash.

by Anonymousreply 260April 10, 2023 12:35 PM

R260 He's an actor playing a role, it's called acting. 🙄 So people just want to see him act. Full stop!

by Anonymousreply 261April 10, 2023 12:48 PM

Bash out tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262April 11, 2023 6:38 PM

I wish they’d taken a pic, I wonder what play he saw.

by Anonymousreply 263April 12, 2023 6:58 AM

Bash has taste - he saw A Little Life. I love that book.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264April 12, 2023 9:11 AM

I wasn’t a big fan of that book, it’s so depressing!

by Anonymousreply 265April 12, 2023 12:22 PM

😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 14, 2023 4:55 PM

I’m guessing they’re busy with rehearsals, hopefully we’ll get some photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267April 14, 2023 5:00 PM

R267 yeah that feels like a post he's been sent to put on his story, with the logo and whatnot

by Anonymousreply 268April 14, 2023 5:12 PM

Where was this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269April 15, 2023 6:40 AM

R269 I believe he wore that outfit when he was in Paris for fashion week last year. He could have repeated the outfit, but he met a lot of fans while in Paris. So I’m guessing it’s from there.

by Anonymousreply 270April 15, 2023 6:47 AM

Bash and Jaydon Vijn started following each other, I’m guessing Bash saw Wicked in the West End.

by Anonymousreply 271April 16, 2023 5:14 AM

R271 random to follow just an ensemble member though

by Anonymousreply 272April 16, 2023 5:21 AM

He’s a dancer and was on that BBC dating/reality show I Like The Way U Move. He’s straight, unfortunately. They could know each other from before, he’s danced in a lot of musicals.

by Anonymousreply 273April 16, 2023 5:41 AM

Emily Carey and Amybeth follow/are followed by him, so very possible

by Anonymousreply 274April 16, 2023 5:48 AM

Found the connection, Jayden was the artful Dodger when Bash played Oliver back in 2012

by Anonymousreply 275April 16, 2023 6:50 AM

Bash’s interview is out. I can’t wait for this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276April 18, 2023 11:12 AM

R276, I must admit I was worried it was going to be a very stereotypical romcom so this actually makes it sound like it could be really funny

by Anonymousreply 277April 18, 2023 2:56 PM

R276 I also think bash being naturally a little clownish works really well for this. He’s hot and insanely charismatic but I think often in romcoms they try to have the hot guy play goofy or a little odd and it doesn’t work at all and feels off; I think his charisma and sense of humour will work here

by Anonymousreply 278April 18, 2023 3:43 PM

Him mentioning his relationship with his yiayia/grandmother was sweet, I can’t wait to see 4000 Miles.

by Anonymousreply 279April 18, 2023 6:36 PM

Wtf, Bash deleted quite a few of his IG posts! I wonder what prompted that, did he break up with his bf?

by Anonymousreply 280April 20, 2023 4:05 PM

R280 Looks like the opposite. Bash randomly archives and unarchives pictures on IG all the time. He took down all his magazine covers and professional photo shoots, as well as high fashion event pictures. But at the same time he unarchived two old personal posts, both of which feature Joe.

by Anonymousreply 281April 20, 2023 4:08 PM

He archived exactly zero of his Joe pictures, actually unarchived two more, and but archived all his professional pictures, so no?

by Anonymousreply 282April 20, 2023 4:10 PM

Pretty sure 280 is the Joe hater, I wouldn't rise to him, I think he enjoys it

by Anonymousreply 283April 20, 2023 4:20 PM

Probably, not sure how he keeps getting off ignore though.

by Anonymousreply 284April 20, 2023 4:25 PM

[quote]I wasn’t a big fan of that book, it’s so depressing!

I hated that book, it's so poorly written!

by Anonymousreply 285April 20, 2023 4:33 PM

Love the stubble

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286April 20, 2023 5:00 PM

He is so damn hot

by Anonymousreply 287April 20, 2023 5:15 PM

R283 It is indeed them I have them on ignore. The commitment to their petty hate is quite something

by Anonymousreply 288April 20, 2023 9:28 PM

R288 I genuinely think joe and Bash breaking up is their wank fantasy. Mine is them fucking but fair enough I suppose

by Anonymousreply 289April 21, 2023 12:08 AM

Season 2 still?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290April 21, 2023 2:59 PM

God bash is so gorgeous. The whole thing Tori says in solitaire that he’s meant to be the best looking guy in school - fully believable

by Anonymousreply 291April 21, 2023 6:20 PM

A small How to Date Billy Walsh update:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 21, 2023 6:57 PM

Another pic from season 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 22, 2023 9:56 AM

Bash got a haircut!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294April 24, 2023 1:35 PM

R294 he’s gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 295April 24, 2023 1:40 PM

R294 Someone did say in the other thread that he followed a hairdresser yesterday.

He's so hot with a bit of scruff too. Never shave Bash.

by Anonymousreply 296April 24, 2023 1:53 PM

Sebastian looks great in the Heartstopper season 2 teaser.

by Anonymousreply 297April 24, 2023 2:48 PM

Yeah he looks good. Bash is really charismatic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298April 24, 2023 2:53 PM

"Later this year" makes me think How to Date Billy Walsh is getting released in the fall rather than summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299April 25, 2023 1:05 PM

My guess is that we’ll get a trailer this summer.

by Anonymousreply 300April 25, 2023 3:55 PM

I love that Dame Eileen Atkins is hanging out with them 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301April 28, 2023 8:37 PM

She seems like the kind of person who is NOT gonna miss out on Friday drinks.

by Anonymousreply 302April 28, 2023 9:05 PM

I'm guessing this was from last week:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303April 29, 2023 9:27 AM

The long hair and stubble suits him a lot.

by Anonymousreply 304April 29, 2023 11:01 AM

R303 apparently Tobie went to see streetcar on the 17th and that Chipotle is right next to it, so I’m guessing they may have gone together

by Anonymousreply 305April 29, 2023 11:08 AM

Bash’s IG story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306April 30, 2023 2:51 PM

R306 it is so nice he still sees sane fans who like him

by Anonymousreply 307April 30, 2023 2:57 PM

Damn Bash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308April 30, 2023 3:02 PM

Wow r308 Can’t wait to see the rest of the pics.

by Anonymousreply 309April 30, 2023 3:17 PM

Looks like it’s a print-only magazine, hopefully the pictures will surface online anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310May 1, 2023 9:31 AM

R308/R310 He really has the perfect body, lightly toned smooth torso and those sexy hairy legs - a winning combination!

by Anonymousreply 311May 3, 2023 11:47 AM

Best of luck, Sebastian!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312May 3, 2023 2:16 PM

Interview in Arena Homme+

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313May 4, 2023 11:47 AM

That’s a really nice interview and article about him r313.

by Anonymousreply 314May 4, 2023 1:34 PM

Obsessed with this one:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315May 4, 2023 3:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316May 4, 2023 3:38 PM

I hope they’ll be posted in higher resolution at some point. I love the 70’s and 90’s feeling in them and Bash looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 317May 4, 2023 4:14 PM

Bash on stage in sweatpants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318May 4, 2023 9:45 PM

I’m assuming everyone in the play speak with American accents since it’s set in New York

by Anonymousreply 319May 5, 2023 10:48 PM

R319 Yes, her stalker said that he has an American accent in the play and also said that he has a lot outfit changes.

by Anonymousreply 320May 5, 2023 11:22 PM

Bash looking good after the play last night. Unsurprisingly Joe was in the audience.

Are they done with previews now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321May 7, 2023 6:46 AM

I don’t really get the difference but Tuesday isn’t listed as a preview night, so assume that’s seen as opening night? And then Wednesday is press night

by Anonymousreply 322May 7, 2023 7:03 AM

Bash commented on Maisie’s post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323May 7, 2023 9:44 AM

Is she confirmed to be in How To Date Billy Walsh?

by Anonymousreply 324May 7, 2023 11:05 AM

Bash being his delightful self.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325May 8, 2023 3:28 AM

What is that thing at the end of his nose, and can a dermatologist do something about it? Are are we agreed that it embodies all his charm and without it he'd lose his appeal?

by Anonymousreply 326May 8, 2023 9:06 AM

I’m confused R326, that’s just a birthmark.

by Anonymousreply 327May 8, 2023 10:05 AM

Bash archived another post, anyone know which one?

by Anonymousreply 328May 8, 2023 10:12 AM

Dead Boy Detectives I believe

by Anonymousreply 329May 8, 2023 10:24 AM

I really wish he’d led with the second to last pic, but I’m glad he’s getting photoshoots and good interviews

by Anonymousreply 330May 8, 2023 5:26 PM

I wish he didn’t archive so much. I understand not keeping up personal pictures from years ago, but wish he kept up more old work related posts. I really liked his Dead Boy Detectives post. It would be cool if we could see some BTS stuff from other projects he did when he was younger too.

by Anonymousreply 331May 8, 2023 5:54 PM

Bash is a mystery sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 332May 8, 2023 6:13 PM

Sebastian as Leo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333May 9, 2023 3:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334May 9, 2023 3:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335May 9, 2023 3:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336May 9, 2023 3:25 PM

He’s so hot in those.

by Anonymousreply 337May 9, 2023 4:02 PM

Joe is a lucky man

by Anonymousreply 338May 9, 2023 4:05 PM

I’m seeing the play soon and am really looking forward to it. Has anyone also seen The Vortex at Chichester?

by Anonymousreply 339May 12, 2023 2:24 AM

Probably my favorite from the shoot along with the cover:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340May 13, 2023 5:43 AM

R339 I took a peek at their social media and they seem to film a lot of the plays in some capacity.

by Anonymousreply 341May 13, 2023 6:02 AM

Is this thread locked? Should we move to here for a bit until the trolls get bored and that thread is also locked? Not enjoying the weird vibe over there.

by Anonymousreply 342May 13, 2023 1:11 PM

I think part of the issue with the current Heartstopper thread is that it’s not muted. Usually HS threads only stay on the active thread’s homepage for about five minutes. This one is still easy for every casual DL user to see and comment on. Maybe Mureal decided locking and muting the threads wasn’t doing anything so they’re trying something new. Lots of new commenters is definitely giving it a different vibe.

by Anonymousreply 343May 13, 2023 1:20 PM

Yes I’m pretty sure this one is paywalled now. I don’t understand what’s going on in the HS threads it’s all over the place and overflown with Twitter fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 344May 13, 2023 1:28 PM

Bash’s repost just now, his sister is seeing the play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345May 13, 2023 1:39 PM

R344 I actually think it's mostly just one person, possibly two. But they're commenting enough for it to be very annoying... and sadly people keep engaging with them.

by Anonymousreply 346May 13, 2023 1:40 PM

I wonder if his parents are seeing it too R345.

by Anonymousreply 347May 13, 2023 1:52 PM

The making out/getting his trousers unzipped for a blowjob and talking about pussy must be interesting for his parents to see LOL

by Anonymousreply 348May 13, 2023 2:22 PM

Even more so as that’s the one and only time he’ll ever mention a pussy

by Anonymousreply 349May 13, 2023 2:32 PM

Bash today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350May 13, 2023 7:47 PM

R346 It is mostly just that one but there is another one who first appeared on the previous thread and another who is new and only posted once last time I checked so three individuals or at least three accounts. The only thing to do is put them all on ignore at least for a while. They always give themselves away at some point I assume it is co ordinated from a twitter group the obnoxious little fucks

by Anonymousreply 351May 13, 2023 9:53 PM

Nell posted a story with Bash and Isaac.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352May 15, 2023 7:22 PM

Did he not have the play tonight? I'm starting rumors he and Connor are beefing.

by Anonymousreply 353May 15, 2023 7:23 PM

R353 Based on Connor's recent comments on Bash's posts I doubt it. Bash has also liked things related to Connor's Apichatpong documentary.

by Anonymousreply 354May 15, 2023 7:29 PM

I'm just talking shit

by Anonymousreply 355May 15, 2023 7:31 PM

Isaac is 38 I do wonder what he talks to these 20 year olds about LOL

by Anonymousreply 356May 15, 2023 7:55 PM

I was making a new HS thread when people filled up the last one...

R356 At least he's not hanging out with a 17 year old anymore I guess.

by Anonymousreply 357May 15, 2023 7:58 PM

New HS thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358May 15, 2023 7:59 PM

When is he coming out?

by Anonymousreply 359May 15, 2023 8:49 PM

R359 Eventually. On the other hand he’s gen z so maybe never.

by Anonymousreply 360May 15, 2023 9:01 PM

Not sure he ever will. He's hinted at it enough, but don't see him actually doing some coming out when it's obvious. well, obvious but some people are still sure he has had long term girlfriends, so maybe not

by Anonymousreply 361May 15, 2023 9:03 PM

R359 Is that a serious question? As far as I can tell he has never been in the closet and has now spoken about being queer in a number of interviews and in one about being bullied through school for being gay so there isn’t any room for ambiguity after a basic Google search

And then there was the dancing and blowing kisses to homophobic twats at Pride alongside his boyfriend and mother with a flag draped around his shoulders and rainbows painted on his face. Subtle but a bit of a giveaway

Formal coming out just doesn’t really happen with a lot of his generation even Joe has never explicitly put out a statement and I don’t think they ever will. They are just openly living their very gay lives, for the last two years pretty openly together

by Anonymousreply 362May 15, 2023 9:45 PM

Joe literally said he's gay, so I think that qualifies as a statement?

Though you are correct, this new generation doesn't seem to like doing big coming out statements.

by Anonymousreply 363May 15, 2023 9:53 PM

R363 Yes I think he did but in a similar way to Bash saying he was bullied for being gay more part of a conversation. Like you say not a traditional formal coming out statement it is a different generation

by Anonymousreply 364May 15, 2023 9:57 PM

R363 Yes, Joe is explicit about being gay while with Bash I still often see people debating whether he's queer or what flavour queer he is.

by Anonymousreply 365May 15, 2023 9:58 PM

R365 I am not sure he is able to make it clearer without an old style statement, being asked outright which will never happen or shoehorning into articles. He hasn’t had the same level of fame and high profile interviews as Joe and hasn’t played the gay lead in a Netflix show

Bottom line I assume he just doesn’t care that much if people are debating it or not but from what I have seen he has never been ambiguous or tried to hide anything. It isn't really in his nature to do either

by Anonymousreply 366May 15, 2023 10:14 PM

I honestly think at some point he’ll literally just say the word in an interview and it’ll be clear. To be fair he plays a big character in HS who is also a bad guy, and the show has lesbians, trans character, ace, gay, and bi so I think he’s always said queer in a nod to that. If he played a gay role soon wouldn’t be surprised if he just outright talked about being gay

by Anonymousreply 367May 15, 2023 10:45 PM

R367 a *bi character

by Anonymousreply 368May 15, 2023 10:45 PM

I'm assuming he think it's obvious, even if people will report to DM when he's at dinner with a girl, and if you know you know, but if you don't you probably aren't fan. Agree he might eventually come out, but there's really not much need to. He never talks about his personal life anyway. Even the queerbaiting troll tried to go after him when Kit came out and they ended up deleting the tweet since everyone laughed at them.

by Anonymousreply 369May 15, 2023 10:52 PM

He’s definitely not in any kind of closet and I’m sure thinks of himself as very out and proud. He uses “we language” all the time and definitely acts like his being gay/queer is a known fact and he doesn’t need to come out. He is in a ltr with Joe though, and while openly gay Joe is also a huge fan of privacy. I think Bash has internalized some of Joe’s desire for privacy and while not hiding anything he also isn’t publicly talking about his private relationships.

by Anonymousreply 370May 15, 2023 10:53 PM

R367 For accuracy he has said it at least once in a podcast he said he was bullied at school for being gay. Generally though he does use queer or collective terms when referencing the community which I again think is just a common generational thing

R369 I remember that after Kit came out the batshit troll who had targeted him @ Bash saying she was coming for him next and everyone just pissed themselves laughing at the idea he was in the closet. I didn’t know she deleted but am not surprised it must have been some ratio

by Anonymousreply 371May 15, 2023 11:13 PM

Wiki has described him as an LGBTQ ally.

And mentioned his dinosaur t-shirt, but nothing more.

Joe is ID-ed as gay.

by Anonymousreply 372May 16, 2023 1:59 AM

R372 And? That’s what is bothering you a wiki entry do you actually possess any critical thinking or online literacy skills at all?

Others may have “ID-ed” Joe as gay but Bash has ID-ed himself in his own words repeatedly as gay, queer and as part of the lgbt+ community and has been in a pretty public relationship with Joe for the last two years

Again other than issuing an old school formal press statement or YouTube video which would be ridiculous what the hell else is he supposed to have done? He is not an A list celebrity swanning around town with a string of girlfriends and high profile interviews to his name. His social media activity includes gems such as liking posts about cock rings and rimming and the pinned post on his twitter page is footage of himself bedecked in flag and rainbows dancing with his fucking boyfriend in the London Pride parade but you want to seriously suggest he is somehow in the closet because wiki doesn’t mention it. You are either a troll or high as fucking kite right now

by Anonymousreply 373May 16, 2023 3:42 AM

He seems open about not being straight but does play straight characters convincingly so it’s probably a choice to stay somewhere vague as of now.

by Anonymousreply 374May 16, 2023 2:42 PM

R374 We will have to respectfully agree to disagree because I don’t think there is anything vague or ambiguous in how he lives his life, talks about himself or expresses his sexuality

And he plays straight characters well because he is a good actor and it is his job. He wouldn’t have much of a career if he only played gay

by Anonymousreply 375May 16, 2023 2:59 PM

If bash is worried about straight passing I think he’d be way less flamboyant day to day. Tend to think he has a more Gen Z “why should I have to announce it/why don’t hetero people have to come out” approach, and it’ll just be casually said at some point

by Anonymousreply 376May 16, 2023 4:39 PM

Bash today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377May 19, 2023 4:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378May 19, 2023 4:10 PM

He’s looking really good lately.

by Anonymousreply 379May 19, 2023 4:38 PM

New cap?

by Anonymousreply 380May 19, 2023 4:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381May 19, 2023 6:12 PM

Can’t wait to see him in this play.

by Anonymousreply 382May 19, 2023 7:39 PM

After the play tonight:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383May 20, 2023 7:41 PM

I love that pink jumper R383

by Anonymousreply 384May 21, 2023 8:35 AM

The gift Bash got yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385May 21, 2023 9:08 AM

That's very sweet, she seems like a respectful, kind fan from what I can see, he needs more of those

by Anonymousreply 386May 21, 2023 9:28 AM

With a fan after the play

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387May 23, 2023 3:55 PM

Connor giving us a bit of happy trail…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388May 24, 2023 3:40 AM

Does anyone know the brand of Bash’s jeans?

by Anonymousreply 389May 25, 2023 5:11 AM

Charithra talking about Billy Walsh in an interview:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390May 26, 2023 3:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391May 31, 2023 2:31 AM

Is that from tonight?

by Anonymousreply 392May 31, 2023 2:34 AM

nm, it's from awhile ago

by Anonymousreply 393May 31, 2023 2:46 AM

It’s from three days ago R392

by Anonymousreply 394May 31, 2023 3:06 AM

R394 apparently that's just when it was posted and it's from earlier. the 15th or something.

by Anonymousreply 395May 31, 2023 3:34 AM

You’re right, these are from three days ago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396May 31, 2023 3:40 AM

It will be interesting to see what Bash will get up to as a single man. Will he whore around or find a new guy soon.

by Anonymousreply 397May 31, 2023 2:52 PM

Bash has always seemed like a hopeless romantic to me. My guess is he'll be single for a while, maybe go on some dates that we never have any clue about, and then find another long-term relationship. Joe on the other hand I fully expect a slut era from.

by Anonymousreply 398May 31, 2023 11:43 PM

How do we know he’s single?

by Anonymousreply 399June 1, 2023 12:50 AM

R399 Start reading this thread at the 88th reply, then continue reading the most recent one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400June 1, 2023 1:46 AM

He was in the Gloucester area a few days ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401June 1, 2023 4:44 AM

Bash some days ago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402June 1, 2023 5:22 PM

Bash and this guy followed each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403June 3, 2023 3:38 PM

R403 VERY Bash's type.

by Anonymousreply 404June 4, 2023 6:58 AM

Harry Lambert saw the play

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405June 4, 2023 10:11 AM

R405 I need him to stay away from Sebastian.

by Anonymousreply 406June 4, 2023 12:35 PM

Some recent photos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407June 7, 2023 4:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408June 7, 2023 4:39 AM

He’s looking good with the stubble. Although I would guess he’s starting to get sick of having to keep it for the role.

by Anonymousreply 409June 7, 2023 4:49 AM

Should we really use this thread since Sebastian is always discussed in the Heartstopper thread?

by Anonymousreply 410June 7, 2023 7:24 AM

Bash bulge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411June 8, 2023 12:39 AM

What a view indeed.

by Anonymousreply 412June 8, 2023 4:54 AM

Looking good after his closing performance as Leo. I wonder if he’ll cut hair now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413June 10, 2023 11:24 PM

New HS thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414June 12, 2023 1:47 AM

That’s Bash’s hand, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415June 14, 2023 6:31 PM

Is that today? Who posted it?

by Anonymousreply 416June 14, 2023 6:42 PM

His cousin posted it an hour ago.

by Anonymousreply 417June 14, 2023 7:00 PM

New photos of Bash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418June 15, 2023 6:39 PM

He looks happy.

by Anonymousreply 419June 15, 2023 7:08 PM

Breakups are always hard but he seems at ease lately.

by Anonymousreply 420June 15, 2023 7:37 PM

R420 yeah, I think it's hit both hard in some ways and there are some hurt feelings and probably anger or pettiness, but when something isn't working it can be a bit of a relief when it's over.

by Anonymousreply 421June 15, 2023 7:39 PM

I wonder when he’ll come back to social media.

by Anonymousreply 422June 15, 2023 8:01 PM

For HTDBW probably, maybe cleaning up his IG feed a bit and then business as usual.

He’ll probably be back earlier though.

by Anonymousreply 423June 15, 2023 8:09 PM

can also see in the leadup to HS3. won't want people to come to his profile in advance of whatever his next project is and see it be plastered in his ex.

by Anonymousreply 424June 15, 2023 8:17 PM

He used to be very active on sm but has been on a perpetual hiatus since January. I think the HP stuff really affected him a lot and sm stopped being fun for him. I actually wonder if it was even a factor (not the main reason, but one of many deeper issues) that lead to J&B's breakup. Hopefully, Bash will come back to sm soon. He really is a charming person, when he choses to share things.

by Anonymousreply 425June 15, 2023 9:16 PM

Maybe he’ll get inspired by his BFF Billy and barely use his account.

by Anonymousreply 426June 16, 2023 12:39 AM

Did Billy get him into meditation?

by Anonymousreply 427June 16, 2023 2:29 AM

Clean shaven in Soho today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428June 16, 2023 5:48 PM

I was hoping he’d grow his hair out. He looks hot and that guy looks a bit too excited.

by Anonymousreply 429June 16, 2023 5:54 PM

That haircut really suits him, I’m sure he got tired of the hair and stubble he had to keep for 4000 Miles.

by Anonymousreply 430June 16, 2023 6:03 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431June 17, 2023 5:13 PM

Passport photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432June 20, 2023 3:59 PM

Great to see him active on instagram.

by Anonymousreply 433June 20, 2023 4:51 PM

Hopefully Bash will stay active on social media. I’m sure he’s enjoying some time off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434June 20, 2023 6:54 PM

New HS thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435June 20, 2023 11:21 PM

PFW and Cannes HS thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436June 22, 2023 6:22 PM

End of 4000 Miles post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437June 24, 2023 9:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438June 24, 2023 9:46 PM

That was an unexpected post, it’s good to see him on Instagram again.

by Anonymousreply 439June 24, 2023 10:49 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440June 25, 2023 4:33 PM

Is that a hint of ass? Finally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441June 25, 2023 8:27 PM

He looks hot R441 I’m guessing he’s leaving France.

by Anonymousreply 442June 25, 2023 8:57 PM

Jeans with a snail print on them feels very him LOL

by Anonymousreply 443June 25, 2023 9:17 PM

How To Date Billy Walsh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444June 26, 2023 11:48 AM

Coming in September

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445June 26, 2023 11:50 AM

Last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446June 27, 2023 3:07 AM

R446 He looks so good tan. Seems like Jasmine made that story private or deleted it.

by Anonymousreply 447June 27, 2023 9:49 AM

London Pride

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448July 1, 2023 1:13 PM

Love the armpit hair peeking through.

by Anonymousreply 449July 1, 2023 1:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450July 1, 2023 5:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451July 1, 2023 5:40 PM

From Conor O'Donohoe’s story, Bojan Cvjetićanin is with them too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452July 2, 2023 8:34 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 453July 6, 2023 12:32 AM

Wimbledon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454July 6, 2023 8:10 PM

Choose Love tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455July 6, 2023 8:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!