Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper

New season in august

by Anonymousreply 598May 30, 2023 10:44 PM

Hoping for many new photoshoots, both joint and individual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2023 8:56 AM

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2023 8:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2023 8:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2023 8:58 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2023 9:18 AM

I need more details about Bash’s bulge in the lycra shorts in 4000 Miles

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2023 9:45 AM

R6 seconded

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2023 9:46 AM

I was Lycra short poster, how Joe goes outside when he has that waiting at home, I honestly don’t know. He’s so slim it stands out even more on his frame. Sadly doesn’t seem to be a Lycra wearer normally

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2023 10:06 AM

I look forward to seeing that in person. Hairy legs and big bulge does it for me.

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2023 10:11 AM

You will not be disappointed, depends which side of the stage you are on as to whether you get the most skin though as he seems to face one direction more than the other

by Anonymousreply 10May 29, 2023 10:15 AM

R8 genuinely thank you for that intel. Between that and joes perfect little ass (in the black shorts gif here), no wonder they’re so yoked

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 29, 2023 2:20 PM

R11 I agree it is all in the seat choice. I was eyeball level not only his shorts but his entire exposed torso from nipples to happy trail. You will not see such sights in all their glory from most of the audience

I am happy to report there were other gay men seated around me among the sea of twinsets who could fully appreciate the view there were some good collective instincts going on that night

by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2023 2:35 PM

I was sadly the opposite side, so whilst I got a couple of good front views it was mainly from the back for the key kit off (term used lightly, it’s his top only being pulled up slightly) scenes so got a good ass view, which, is sadly pretty flat as photos depict

by Anonymousreply 13May 29, 2023 2:50 PM

What plays have the characters get naked on stage? Going to need all the guys to be in one of those, especially joe due to both personal taste and how stubbornly he keeps his shirt on and wears baggy pants. A film where they get naked is also ok

by Anonymousreply 14May 29, 2023 3:00 PM

Another joe spotting from the other night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 29, 2023 3:02 PM

R13 Tragically I can testify he does indeed have no ass

Yeah it was the t shirt lift but it was full collarbone to happy trail from my seat and the highlight of my evening. Like I said there were a few other gays in my area he was largely on our side and made a bit of eye contact a couple of times so I like to think he went for it and lingered for the boys. Either way deeply appreciated

by Anonymousreply 16May 29, 2023 3:03 PM

R13 God doesn’t give with both hands, unfortunately. I really hope that Bash will show dick for a role at some point.

by Anonymousreply 17May 29, 2023 3:06 PM

R13 Sadly, Bash is lacking in the two most attractive things in my books (ass and lips).

by Anonymousreply 18May 29, 2023 3:21 PM

I mean to each his own. I like hair and a big cock!

by Anonymousreply 19May 29, 2023 3:24 PM

R19 That's true. He has a beautiful head of hair.

by Anonymousreply 20May 29, 2023 3:28 PM

He does seem to have a habit of running his fingers through his hair a lot, I noticed that a few times both on and off stage. On a side note his Dad was there Sat and if that's what Bash is likely to look like in a few years, I'm here for it

by Anonymousreply 21May 29, 2023 3:37 PM

R18 But he has eyes, hair, body, cock and seemingly inexhaustible energy you can’t have everything

by Anonymousreply 22May 29, 2023 3:38 PM

Totally get everyone has a different type and finds all of the guys different levels of appealing but do not understand what the purpose of detailing why you don’t find one fuckable is. “Bash doesn’t have lips or an ass” “Kit is generic looking” “joes ears and eyebrows are not cute and he has harsh features”. Fair enough to not be into them though I think all 4 are well above average looking but proudly announcing they’re not your type apropos of nothing will never not be odd to me

by Anonymousreply 23May 29, 2023 3:54 PM

R23 As long as people aren't trolling or saying how hideously ugly one of them is, I don't get why it's an issue. The cast aren't reading this, and we're just lightheartedly discussing opinions on people we don't know. Someone saying, for example, Bash doesn't have an ass doesn't affect someone else's opinion of their attractiveness - it's all just harmless opinions (that again, they won't read).

by Anonymousreply 24May 29, 2023 3:57 PM

Dad is indeed hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 29, 2023 4:00 PM

R24 I mean we can agree to disagree but I do think “sadly bash has a flat ass” or “mourning joes cutting his hair” or something is distinct from “here is what I am into and how they don’t fit it”. I’m not overly offended on their behalves, just saying I think it’s weird to detail specifically who you AREN’T into, instead of talking about who you actually are

by Anonymousreply 26May 29, 2023 4:00 PM

R23 Bash doesn’t have an ass and is still one of the most fuckable guys I have ever seen. The truth is the truth

by Anonymousreply 27May 29, 2023 4:00 PM

R22 Eh, to each their own. I see the appeal, just not my type.

by Anonymousreply 28May 29, 2023 4:03 PM

R26 Fair enough, but I guess I don't see why stating preferences is bad if they'll never read it? Of course, saying this sort of stuff on Twitter with their full names in the tweet so they could potentially come across it (when they were still on Twitter) would be a different matter, but this is a non-well known forum that they'll almost certainly never see. I guess it sometimes comes across as people being overly protective of the cast (which is a common theme on here, especially when it comes to Joe).

by Anonymousreply 29May 29, 2023 4:06 PM

R29 literally mentioned all three I’ve seen it about and brought it up in the bash context, so don’t think it’s about joe for me. As I said people can disagree, just think it’s a weird discussion. Not saying it to be protective, more because I just genuinely don’t understand the focus on people you’re not into rather than people you are into. Also frankly disagree Joe is the most coddled on here - there are two people who jump down others throats on his behalf who are exceedingly annoying, but think most people are fans but not crazy. Those two or so people though are very vocal to be fair.

by Anonymousreply 30May 29, 2023 4:09 PM

i agree don’t see the issue so long as no one is being vicious about it. tbh have always felt the hype for kits looks is overblown here for instance. think he’s hot don’t get me wrong and clearly has an impressive body but he’s praised on here with people going on about how he is so so hot, of course he was an exception to maias type and could get anyone he wants with his looks when he is kind of like most teen idols for me. good looking enough, better looking by a good margin than the average person, but not anything unique. have heard similar comments of the others and while im openly more into the other 3, think that’s prob fair as well for them

by Anonymousreply 31May 29, 2023 4:14 PM

R25

Wait a minute thats his dad. He is hot, im into it

by Anonymousreply 32May 29, 2023 4:15 PM

R30 I wasn't meaning that you're being protective of Joe - just that I feel like he generally gets the most aggressive protectiveness on here. Just a few weeks ago a few people dived (dove?) down my throat because I'd said a couple of times that I don't love Joe's eyebrows (so what? He'll never see this) and insisted that I prefer Kit to Joe as if it was some sort of criticism or 'gotcha' moment because everyone has to love Joe the most. And then last year when all the shit stuff happened on Twitter with Kit and Joe, I made a comment worrying about Kit's mental health, only for someone to reply saying 'I don't see this concern about Joe's mental health anywhere' when literally a few posts earlier, I'd been worrying about Joe. It was... quite something. Admittedly it may be just a few repeat offenders, as I don't really look at post histories much.

by Anonymousreply 33May 29, 2023 4:18 PM

R18 Same, and that's partly why (for me) Bash is the least attractive of the 4 guys regularly discussed here by a considerable margin. But that just means more for the other girls.

by Anonymousreply 34May 29, 2023 4:21 PM

R33 That's not the only reason why people jumped on you, since I now know who you are, but seriously this conversation is annoying.

And in general people think their fav is the least favorite in the thread or attacked the most since they notice any little negative comment more

by Anonymousreply 35May 29, 2023 4:23 PM

R35 yeah I think everyone thinking their fav is the most attacked or someone who isn’t their fav is the most coddled is the most accurate take, it’s just confirmation bias. Joe stans note the comments he gets and the sort of backhanded things talking about how Kit has the it factor joe doesn’t more, understandably; Kit Stans note the comment that downplay his bisexuality and open queerness more, understandably, and bash stans presumably see the comments about how he’s definitely the least ppls type and not a great actor a lot, understandably. Will doesn’t have much said about him one way or another. As someone who legit likes all of them though I will say I think the forum is overall p nice about them. Tbh I roll my eyes more at the over the top comments bc I’m a dick, going on and on about how someone has star quality you can’t take your eyes off of, or is the most innate raw talent of all time. Not because I think they’re untalented, think joe and Kit especially are both very talented, but because it sounds like breathless teen stanning - and again, bc I’m a dick

by Anonymousreply 36May 29, 2023 4:29 PM

R32 He’s quite the daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 29, 2023 4:30 PM

R37 He really is I would say a tragic waste but he is married to Doulla who is a queen so I will make an exception and let the straights have him. Also he gave us Bash so I will forgive a lot

But the fruit really doesn’t fall far from the tree in this case they are both hot as fuck

by Anonymousreply 38May 29, 2023 4:38 PM

both his dad and mother have aged exceptionally well so I’m optimistic for him too. I haven’t seen kits dad but his mum from the NTAs looked good and I don’t think joes mother looks old so hopefully they also both inherit good aging genes, and that neither goes bald.

Still wild (though nice for him given how private he is) that no one knows what joes dad looks like

by Anonymousreply 39May 29, 2023 4:43 PM

God help Joe if he ever falls out of Doullas circle, she seems like a massively protective mama bear

by Anonymousreply 40May 29, 2023 4:43 PM

R40 she followed bash’s ex until he unfollowed him, so I think she’s pretty nice. If they at some point break up and didn’t have some super messy breakup I doubt either or their families would be huge dicks about it, that would be especially weird given they met as literal teenagers

by Anonymousreply 41May 29, 2023 4:44 PM

R40 I doubt it'd be dramatic, they'd probably just end contact with each other like usually happens in a break-up.

by Anonymousreply 42May 29, 2023 4:47 PM

R40 They’re both very mature for their age. I assume if they ever breakup, it’ll be amicable at best.

by Anonymousreply 43May 29, 2023 4:49 PM

Unrelated but poor joe shot his shot at a follow back from Ben platt and aired his location to be spotted by fans only to not get one. Ben needs to be humble and support the younger gays.

by Anonymousreply 44May 29, 2023 4:50 PM

R44 It would help if Joe posted more. His IG is kinda lackluster, right now.

by Anonymousreply 45May 29, 2023 4:54 PM

Been looking at the past few days of the bash play photos and curious for anyone who attended if he wears that necklace as part of his costume? Or if he is just religious about putting it back on after

by Anonymousreply 46May 29, 2023 4:54 PM

R45 tbf I think he’d follow because Joe is verified or because he knows what HS is, not because he has a spicy IG feed. I also wish he posted more but doubt celebrities are deciding whether or not to follow him on that basis

by Anonymousreply 47May 29, 2023 4:55 PM

Nah his necklace is different in the play, it's like a black cord style necklace in the play

by Anonymousreply 48May 29, 2023 4:55 PM

If anyone ever meets Ben for some strange reason tell him to follow Joe Locke on IG

by Anonymousreply 49May 29, 2023 4:57 PM

Kind of cracking me up that some of you couldn’t resist sneaking in shots about your least favorite of the guys in that conversation.

R44 Is Ben still engaged to Noah Galvin? I saw a video the other day that was a little strange for an engaged guy.

by Anonymousreply 50May 29, 2023 4:58 PM

R46 Definitely not part of the costume he is just pathetically and endearingly whipped nothing new there

by Anonymousreply 51May 29, 2023 4:59 PM

R50 idk if you meant me but I legit wasn’t trying to, I anonymized two comments I’ve seen, one about Kit and one about joe, to try to be evenhanded, because they’re the ones I think get both the most annoying backhanded comments and the most weird praise sometimes. But yeah he posted videos of Noah at TS last night

by Anonymousreply 52May 29, 2023 5:00 PM

Bash talking to a fan:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 29, 2023 5:04 PM

R50 I'm assuming they are. Think they still have their engagement pics on IG. Gonna be awkward if they aren't since they are staring in a movie together they wrote and got do promotion for.

R53 Apparently you never have to think of something to ask Bash since he'll be the one asking you questions first.

by Anonymousreply 54May 29, 2023 5:05 PM

R53 he is really so hot to me

by Anonymousreply 55May 29, 2023 5:05 PM

R53 His ass is not non-existent there. I think he's been unfairly maligned.

by Anonymousreply 56May 29, 2023 5:09 PM

R56 There's no coming back from the umbrella picture in Paris.

by Anonymousreply 57May 29, 2023 5:18 PM

R50 The funniest thing is that's been happening here for months whenever someone says Kit is their favorite and no one says anything. Anyway. R41 Do you remember his name or his instagram?

by Anonymousreply 58May 29, 2023 5:18 PM

R56 Alas that photo is slightly deceptive I mean it’s not concave but I was looking as closely as dignity would allow and can assure you it is almost completely flat

As has been said he more than makes up for it with his other assets no one has everything

by Anonymousreply 59May 29, 2023 5:20 PM

R58 I’m confused, do you want everyone to be super pro Kit but it’s fine for you to detail why you’re not into bash? Or do you think there’s a double standard. Fwiw I also think the comment calling Kit’s looks overblown is unnecessary so I’m pretty consistent in thinking shit talking their looks, talent, whatever is not needed.

Don’t remember his name, James something. But she no longer follows him so it’s not super relevant

by Anonymousreply 60May 29, 2023 5:22 PM

R52 I don’t think I meant you, DL is too glitchy for me to check but I believe I’m referring to the comments about Kit and Bash after yours.

by Anonymousreply 61May 29, 2023 5:27 PM

R58 jamesmoffatt_

by Anonymousreply 62May 29, 2023 5:38 PM

R60 No worries, I just wanted to stalk his profile. And I think there's a double standard here but I don't usually care. I just find it funny that when someone says they don't find Bash attractive, it's a big conversation starter. No one seemed bothered before when someone would say that Kit wasn't their type.

by Anonymousreply 63May 29, 2023 5:45 PM

R50 Confirmed Ben reads this thread, he posted a story confirming his fiance gave him a ring as well today

by Anonymousreply 64May 29, 2023 7:01 PM

R64 follow joe back, Ben! He’s a hot up and coming twink who inexplicably finds you hot

by Anonymousreply 65May 29, 2023 7:17 PM

im sorry Joe, but i can’t stand Ben Platt anymore after the dear evan hansen movie.

by Anonymousreply 66May 29, 2023 8:03 PM

If Connor doesn’t stop posting latergrams with Alice and start posting them with Joe…

by Anonymousreply 67May 29, 2023 8:21 PM

His neck is so perfect. I can't stop staring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 29, 2023 8:31 PM

I’m grateful for the peek of Bash’s happy trail that Connor posted the other day but yes, no one wants to see Alice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 29, 2023 8:31 PM

R69 always grateful for bash but did not need either the lack of joe or the Alice jumspcare

R68 I will fully and completely understand nicks motivations in the hickey scene

by Anonymousreply 70May 29, 2023 8:33 PM

Leila posting a photo of brad and his boyfriend saying they’re the only couple she can comfortably third wheel… taking this as confirmation of the DL shared theories that they’re a little sexless and bash and joe are so horny they’re hard to be around

by Anonymousreply 71May 29, 2023 8:43 PM

It must have been weird for anyone new coming into the cast. The old cast had already cemented their friendships. Bradley lucked out in that he had already been around for the first season. It makes sense that Leila isn't very close to the rest of them minus Cori and Tobie.

by Anonymousreply 72May 29, 2023 9:05 PM

[quote] The #ChildrensCrusade will be Billy’s quest for his brother, Tommy, with some help from an unlikely guide 🪄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 29, 2023 9:12 PM

R73 I’m confused, are they saying there will be an independent childrens crusade project or that this is the plot of another project?

by Anonymousreply 74May 29, 2023 9:14 PM

I really hope they don’t call it the Children’s Crusade (even though based on that story). Unless you’re a fan of the comics directly you’d likely be confused and a little put off.

by Anonymousreply 75May 29, 2023 9:22 PM

R73 Are they going to change it where Wanda or the Ghost of Speed maybe? helps Billy find Tommy instead of Billy not giving a shit about Tommy and finding his mommy himself while Hulkling stands there like a himbo?

by Anonymousreply 76May 29, 2023 9:22 PM

R73

OH MY FUCKING GOD (sorry i love the story in the comics and the fact that Joe is going to be in this still gets me)

i am so excited to see who will be playing Billy & how they will interact with Joe

by Anonymousreply 77May 29, 2023 9:27 PM

R77 I thought Joe was playing Billy? I'm so lost.

by Anonymousreply 78May 29, 2023 10:09 PM

R78 presuming they meant Tommy

by Anonymousreply 79May 29, 2023 10:20 PM

R78 or teddy actually

by Anonymousreply 80May 29, 2023 10:21 PM

Sorry i miswrote, I meant Tommy

by Anonymousreply 81May 29, 2023 10:35 PM

I'm curious who they cast. Would have to sort of look like Joe, but not exactly. I guess there's no telling. Tommy was never all that important in the comics and got overshadowed for the most part, seems like even in the MCU since the statues in MoM were of Wanda and Wiccan with no Speed.

by Anonymousreply 82May 29, 2023 10:45 PM

Technically new still via Hot Topic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 29, 2023 11:09 PM

R83 from what I can tell which isn’t much, they both look good there. great jawlines

by Anonymousreply 84May 29, 2023 11:15 PM

He has to be one of the most consistently nice and upbeat people meeting fans. I would not have the energy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 29, 2023 11:18 PM

The first still of Nick and Charlie out at school being released via Hot Topic shirt is so funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 29, 2023 11:28 PM

That’s a very cute - if strangely edited - still. Why does it look like Charlie has a white patch on his hand?

by Anonymousreply 87May 29, 2023 11:36 PM

Is that OF Nick? (From Joe's Instagram Stories.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 29, 2023 11:46 PM

From Joe's Instagram Stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 29, 2023 11:47 PM

R88 Yep, he posted that on twitter. Not sure what to think about this.

by Anonymousreply 90May 29, 2023 11:48 PM

Ready for the joe bash breakup theories to start again. Genuinely curious how they met, as they seem t9 be mates

by Anonymousreply 91May 29, 2023 11:49 PM

R91 Tbh it makes me wonder. Nick isn't the type of guy you hang around for friendship and it was Nick's bday this weekend

by Anonymousreply 92May 29, 2023 11:51 PM

R90 Wow, you’re right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 29, 2023 11:51 PM

Joe and Bash are both young, it wouldn't be shocking if they have an open relationship or opened it up because of the long distance.

by Anonymousreply 94May 29, 2023 11:52 PM

R91 if they’re broken up then bash has been remarkably upbeat, still wearing the matching jewelry, and laughing at fan shirts with joe on them. I’m not someone who idealistically thinks they’ll be together forever, but I think they’re probably fine - likely this nick guy was planning a NYC trip and he and joe hung out there. The fans who saw him post broadway all said he was alone, and nick was clearly fucking, so they didn’t spend the whole weekend together. I guess we’ll see in the next few weeks for sure, but my guess is he and bash are fine and he just has a slutty onlyfans friend. Good for him

by Anonymousreply 95May 29, 2023 11:54 PM

Everyone was hoping for a Kit slut era, it would be a twist and a half if Joe ended up being the one who enters a slut era.

by Anonymousreply 96May 29, 2023 11:54 PM

R94 open relationship is definitely possible but I’d be surprised if he was so so private with bash and then relatively open with a more casual hookup. Possible though!

by Anonymousreply 97May 29, 2023 11:55 PM

R97 To be fair 1/4 of a head in one Instagram Story isn't super open, he was much more open with Bash (at least before the show came out).

by Anonymousreply 98May 29, 2023 11:56 PM

Just circumstantial evidence but Joe posted the slut thing on IG, stopped liking any Bash posts, is hanging around an OF whore, posted a shirtless pic and now one in the bath. He also archived the only coupley pic of him and Bash on his IG and Bash archived the coffee song again. Evidence against, it doesn't seem like Nick did anything but "work" all weekend and didn't seem to go to Parade with Joe.

R95 Well he is an actor. No clue about the jewelry though.

by Anonymousreply 99May 29, 2023 11:57 PM

And open relationship this close to him coming home also seems a bit weird.

by Anonymousreply 100May 29, 2023 11:59 PM

Kit liked Maia’s latest post for anyone keeping track of that

by Anonymousreply 101May 29, 2023 11:59 PM

R98 tbh even following an only fans guy and then showcasing him even in part at all would be a bit wild for joe generally. But idk their dynamics, I was in an open relationship in uni so plausible. I do think though that he would be a bit more respectful to an ex of two years than to be publicly fucking someone new post breakup, which is why I’m skeptical of breakup specifically

R99 the fact he posted the slut thing right after he saw bash made me think more that he was referencing being fucked every which why by bash that weekend. If he’s back in England this month and not in l9ndon, I guess we’ll know for sure.

by Anonymousreply 102May 30, 2023 12:00 AM

I don't care who Joe fucks, but hopefully he picks someone who wasn't begging for a sugar daddy a few days ago and is obviously an attention whore. And between all the dicks and ass Nick liked on twitter he did like an Agatha post last week.

R102 I thought that too, but who knows. Maybe he was ushering in his slut era. Seems wild to break up after they met though and from eye witnesses they seemed happy to see each other

by Anonymousreply 103May 30, 2023 12:03 AM

R99 I'd be a hypocrite if I tried to write this off, I absolutely pushed the Kit and Maia breakup on here with much less to go on. It's definitely interesting when you put it all together.

R101 I'm glad he's good at keeping it cordial, might make press on that movie awkward otherwise.

One more Joe selfie, from his Stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 30, 2023 12:04 AM

R88 Wow, I mean, we don't know maybe they opened up their relationship because of the distance. I'm gotta say Joe has game. I gotta give it to him.

by Anonymousreply 105May 30, 2023 12:05 AM

Well if he and bash aren’t spotted together or at least in the same place in the next few weeks we will know for sure re breakup. May never know re open relationship if they have one. I lean against Nick being the other party in an open relationship, but have 0 input on whether joe or bash have one generally

by Anonymousreply 106May 30, 2023 12:06 AM

For what's his worth bash's sister will follows Joe's finsta, and Nick does not. At least last time I looked. Honestly I was curious about this before with Nick in NY so I was spying around but didn't want to say anything.

Open relationship is one thing, kinda giving hints about it on IG is a bit tacky though

by Anonymousreply 107May 30, 2023 12:07 AM

R99 The uptick in Joe thirst following and liking has been pretty recent too, no? He always did it to an extent but I feel like we’re discussing it more often.

by Anonymousreply 108May 30, 2023 12:09 AM

R107 To be fair, I don't think Joe's going to give a guy he may or may not be casually fucking access to his finsta.

by Anonymousreply 109May 30, 2023 12:10 AM

R107 yeah the way I lean on the open relationship is it wouldn’t surprise me if they had one. They’re obviously devoted but also don’t seem particularly jealous or clingy And are young, long distance, and gay. But specifically Nick being with him seems highly unlikely. You aren’t likely to spend a year (post HS coming out, obviously pre it he and bash were obvious) being extremely private with your actual partner and unfollowing everyone in your personal life including family only to obviously follow your hookup and post him, even in part, on your IG. watch me be totally wrong, but I just doubt it. But before I get accused of being unrealistic I will emphasize again that I think them having an open relationship generally is very plausible

by Anonymousreply 110May 30, 2023 12:10 AM

It would make more sense if they broke up, honestly. Joe has been on a thirst-like spree on Instagram. He is way less careful about who he follows online. I found it weird that he followed an Onlyfan boy toy and now that they've been hanging out, I would find it weird if he's still with Bash. But we don't know their situation, so I guess we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 111May 30, 2023 12:12 AM

I’m not sure if Joe is overthinking it that much? Like, if you had told me a month ago that he would follow a guy with an OF account on his public account I would have laughed in your face. Now I don’t know what to think.

by Anonymousreply 112May 30, 2023 12:13 AM

R111 Same really. I can give a pass to even the Dereck Chadwick follow, but this random OF guy? Nah

And they didn't seem too open this whole time, even while Joe was in Atlanta since Bash came to see him multiple times and Joe went to see Bash.

by Anonymousreply 113May 30, 2023 12:15 AM

Adding my two cents - I suspect Joe and Bash are fine, still in (I suspect) an exclusive relationship and Joe is just friends with this Nick guy. Just my prediction.

by Anonymousreply 114May 30, 2023 12:15 AM

If they opened it or broke up or whatever, it would be hilarious if it was following a visit just how it happened with Kit and Maia.

by Anonymousreply 115May 30, 2023 12:17 AM

We’ll see whenever Joe is f8nished filming. If he’s back in England and misses bash’s last night in he play and they’re not seen together within 2-3 weeks yeah they’re done is my guess. But looking at the fan pics from earlier seems like bash had the Cartier bracelet on so my guess is they’re fine.

My new fun theory is Kit and joe actually did meet up in NYC, just because onlyfans nick also follows kit

by Anonymousreply 116May 30, 2023 12:18 AM

R113 Yeah, Joe’s online behaviors changed after he saw Bash in the play. Before, not a shred of evidence to suggest a change in their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 117May 30, 2023 12:18 AM

R114 Nick was very busy this weekend (not with Joe), I guess we'll see soon. If Joe's in the UK and doesn't go see Bash's play again I'll go with breakup

R115 Keep thinking about Joe zoning out in front of the fire.

by Anonymousreply 118May 30, 2023 12:18 AM

R114 Ok, I would agree if it wasn't for the ig story. Why would Joe show us who's hanging out with if it's not to make someone jealous? He never shows who he is hanging out with. So, in my eyes, he's just doing what a newly single guy is doing: showing more skin, being thirsty unashamedly, and posting more hot selfies.

by Anonymousreply 119May 30, 2023 12:20 AM

If bash is still trucking, meeting up with fans and being sociable, and wearing their shit post breakup he is genuinely a phenomenal actor. Not saying that to imply they’re definitely together, I think they probably are but who knows. More saying if they’re not his game face is absurdly good.

by Anonymousreply 120May 30, 2023 12:20 AM

R116 I genuinely thought it was weird that he followed Kit but not Bash when he followed Joe. But at this point I've lost the plot and have no idea what is going on anymore.

by Anonymousreply 121May 30, 2023 12:20 AM

R120 I think Bash would be okay if it was a mutual decision. I don't think we have any reason to think it wasn't right now (again, if anything has actually gone down).

by Anonymousreply 122May 30, 2023 12:21 AM

R119 Joe knows how fans are too and know they watch who he follows. Nick posted the same pic on twitter yesterday, I'm sure he knew that.

by Anonymousreply 123May 30, 2023 12:22 AM

To be fair re liking the bash posts, agreed he didn’t but he did like harry lambert’s posts about them. So don’t think that in itself is a huge sign, more him being a weirdo. Sad that I know this but I checked and their finsta following and followers haven’t gone up or down. Idk re their post numbers though, someone else weigh in there

R122 oh agreed or if he was the one to call it - but still wearing the Gucci (I think?) necklace every night and the Cartier bracelet a few times since then would be a bit wild to me. Still, genuinely no way to know rn I think

by Anonymousreply 124May 30, 2023 12:24 AM

R124 He liked the first one from April, but not the other ones

by Anonymousreply 125May 30, 2023 12:27 AM

I’ll admit that I’d be a bit sad for them if they broke up, not because I think they’ll last forever per se (at their ages a breakup is more likely than not), but because it seemed like a really good positive healthy relationship for both of them while they weathered a lot of shit in the aftermath of HS coming out. But sometimes you outgrow things, it happens

by Anonymousreply 126May 30, 2023 12:31 AM

Was Joe wearing any of the jewelry at Parade?

by Anonymousreply 127May 30, 2023 12:31 AM

R127 I don’t think so, but he could’ve been wearing the necklace under the shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 30, 2023 12:34 AM

R127 Didn't see his both his hands I don't think, though Joe's pretty hit or miss about wearing jewelry in the first place.

Bash was wearing that Eras bracelet after Joe left, which would be weird if they and broke up. Don't remember the date, but it was after Joe left.

by Anonymousreply 129May 30, 2023 12:36 AM

Tbh I think if OF Nick was there for “work” it’s more likely they just hung out once or twice. It’s definitely a bit weird that Joe posted him but it’s not like he’s tagged. But open relationship seems likely to me tbh. Of my friends only one relationship doesn’t play with anyone else.

I’m disappointed there wasn’t a bigger reaction to Joe in the fucking bath. I have watched it many times

by Anonymousreply 130May 30, 2023 12:36 AM

R124 My ex was still friends with his high school ex after they broke up. They were still good friends and would still hang out and see each other's families. So it's possible. I'm a little disappointed in Kit. I can't believe he's letting the guy who was in a serious relationship for 2 years beat him to a slut era. All speculation, of course.

by Anonymousreply 131May 30, 2023 12:37 AM

Ok so let’s all say out of curiosity - how is everyone leaning on each other the below questions?

1. Do you think they’re broken up? 2. If uncertain, what point or thing would confirm it for you? 3. If no do you think they’re in an open relationship? 4. If so do you think Joe is fucking nick?

by Anonymousreply 132May 30, 2023 12:39 AM

R130 He dropped another possible bomb and we are distracted

Nick was def there for work, thought it was also his birthday. He asked his timeline if any mutuals wanted to hook up and do collabs. He's also overbooked on OF apparently

by Anonymousreply 133May 30, 2023 12:40 AM

R132 Right now I’m thinking open relationship, all of the pieces together seem to at least point to Joe being much more sexually liberated right now, I think Joe may be casually fucking Nick but it’ll never turn into anything else.

by Anonymousreply 134May 30, 2023 12:41 AM

To the person saying maybe Kit met up with Joe and the Nick guy, wouldn't Joe post a picture of Kit too in his photo dump? Weird to only show the Nick guy, vaguely, but hide out Kit. I really think this was just a two-person thing.

by Anonymousreply 135May 30, 2023 12:42 AM

R132

1) 50/50 2) If Joe doesn't see Bash when he's back in the UK, if Bash's sister unfollows Joe on his finsta 3) I don't think so. Nothing has ever pointed to that and Joe should be done filming very soon 4) 50/50 if they broke up. When I tell you Nick was busy this weekend believe me he was busy. I know he's young, but....

Joe hooking up with a sex worker just seems beyond wild considering he's in the MCU and a kid's show. Just seems like a seriously dumb thing to do if he is.

by Anonymousreply 136May 30, 2023 12:42 AM

R133 that selfie in the theatre is cheeky and hot as hell. The Joe fans being very quiet about those amazing lips

R136 this is why I doubt that they are actually hooking up. I think if they were he would be much more careful

by Anonymousreply 137May 30, 2023 12:45 AM

R132 Open relationship, with Joe having a foot out the door.

R135 I think they were kidding and throwing it out there like one of those dumb theories we love making up. I don't think Kit and Nick have ever met, but it's interesting that Kit's the only other HS person he followed.

R136 Joe has no problem openly following and posting a sex worker, all bets are off.

by Anonymousreply 138May 30, 2023 12:45 AM

R132 answering my own question

1. I’m torn leaning no. If they did, bash is way more chill about it from the looks of things (still wearing the eras bracelet, putting on the Gucci necklace they both have, et cetera).

2. Agree that bash’s sister unfollowing joe or his finsta or them both being in the UK for over a week without seeing each other would set off the “yeah they’re done” bell for me.

3. Plausible? They seem yoked but also not jealous and very realistic that they’re both young, horny, and actors,

4. Doubt it, don’t think joe would be snobby about fucking an only fans guy but think he’d be very discreet about it

by Anonymousreply 139May 30, 2023 12:47 AM

For the record, I'm pretty sure this thread did the same thing when Kit and Maia were first spotted being touchy on set. We all assumed Kit being so open about someone was out of character because he was so private up to that point and that it was likely for the movie, and then we got the video of them holding hands in Paris.

by Anonymousreply 140May 30, 2023 12:48 AM

R138 Nick's IG is mild as hell and doesn't have anything crazy on it

More evidence against, Joe didn't unfollow Tanner even if Tanner has never followed him back. He did an IG clean up a few days ago

still going 50/50 with need more evidence. Do think Joe's behavior has changed pretty obviously though..

R140 We have evidence that Joe s actually private though. With Kit we didn't but people just assumed because of Sof, which I'm still unsure if they were actually ever fucking

by Anonymousreply 141May 30, 2023 12:50 AM

R140 as a data point I thought from minute one that Kit and Maia were fucking, and don’t think nick and joe are. Not even really bc of bash thouh, just bc of joe. Weirdly of the breakup, open relationship, hookup with nick triad of possibilities hookup with nick is the least likely of the three

by Anonymousreply 142May 30, 2023 12:50 AM

For the record, Nell has never followed Joe's finsta on her main account so she can't be used for any evidence if you do so IG spying

Someone needs to check if Nick has liked Joe's old pics

by Anonymousreply 143May 30, 2023 12:52 AM

R132 1) and 2) They broke up but are still friends. I'm only saying that because they have a history (from what we know) of being monogamous and extremely committed so I would find it strange if they were still together while Joe is wilding in Nyc with a hot only fan model. 3) Could be in an open relationship too, time will tell. 4) Yes or at least having some casual fun.

by Anonymousreply 144May 30, 2023 12:54 AM

R152 agree. Pretty much assumed that Kit and Maia were fucking. Was confused if anything (Kit was pinging more loudly for me at the time).

Love that Joe has caused absolute chaos by posting a pic of the top of someone’s head. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 145May 30, 2023 12:56 AM

R143 He hasn't.

Whatever is or isn't going on with Joe and Bash, I'm enjoying the change in Joe's behavior on social media. Someone needed to come through with a slut era.

by Anonymousreply 146May 30, 2023 12:58 AM

R140 I went back and forth on the Kit and Maia thing but my first instinct was that they were hooking up. My first instinct here is that Joe’s either single or no longer monogamous.

by Anonymousreply 147May 30, 2023 12:59 AM

Nick liked a tweet on twitter about deleting grindr today

by Anonymousreply 148May 30, 2023 1:00 AM

R148 interesting what’s the tweet? Don’t have twitter so can’t see his likes

by Anonymousreply 149May 30, 2023 1:03 AM

R149 Just a tweet about someone else deleting it.

Someone should sub to his OF and ask him. Only costs 4 dollars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 30, 2023 1:06 AM

Yeah, have to say feel like reading into Twitter likes is always a bit much. And who doesn’t need a break from the apps now and then?

by Anonymousreply 151May 30, 2023 1:07 AM

He liked this Agatha tweet on the 22nd, not sure when Joe followed him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152May 30, 2023 1:07 AM

So he's fucking that Nick guy? Damn, Joe isn't wasting any time. Libra men will do that.

by Anonymousreply 153May 30, 2023 1:08 AM

R151 Oh I didn't take it seriously. Just spying. I think he probably just gets enough action asking on twitter like he did this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 154May 30, 2023 1:08 AM

Not that my opinion counts for anything but I don’t think they’re broken up, but DO think if they are that bash was the one who did it. Based on still wearing a bunch of their shit from the relationship and seeming really chill overall, which is not dumped behaviour. Don’t think Joe is really giving me dumped behaviour either but bash definitely isn’t so he loses out here.

If Joe is actually done filming this week, him not popping up in Chichester for the last few days of bash’s play next week is what will set it in stone for me either way. Do think if they ended it even if amicable, Joe posting a new side piece would make bash’s family unfollow him at least on finsta so that’s something to look out for

by Anonymousreply 155May 30, 2023 1:09 AM

R153 Currently inconclusive on Joe specifically fucking Nick, but I think we're all in agreement that his behavior is changed and sluttier.

by Anonymousreply 156May 30, 2023 1:10 AM

R156 which tracks. 19 is about when I stopped being a wide eyed gay boy and started having grown up fun (so to speak). I look forward to Joe being spotted in gay clubs when he’s back in London

by Anonymousreply 157May 30, 2023 1:13 AM

Not sure Bash's family would rush to unfollow him in the case of a mutual and amicable breakup, someone mentioned Doulla not unfollowing one of Bash's exes immediately and Joe is also uniquely tied to Bash's family in that he actually lived with all of them for a considerable amount of time. That kind of affection doesn't really disappear in a no-fault situation, but would disappear if Joe somehow savagely dumped him and moved on immediately, which I don't think is the case here.

The new Bash stalker is planning to give Bash a pair of Joe and Bash lego keychains, I'm sure Bash would act his way through that interaction but that could be pretty awkward if something's gone down.

by Anonymousreply 158May 30, 2023 1:14 AM

R155 I can't think of anyone else to look at for on finsta other than Steph and Billy (who doesn't use IG). Maybe Lucy, who follows Bash's finsta or if Bash unfollows Sam on main account, though they all seem so nice who knows. If their finsta go down in pics that also might point towards something.

Don't think his family would ever unfollow Joe's main account anyway.

And yeah, time will tell. Thanks Joe for the entrainment. The most exciting day in the HS universe.

by Anonymousreply 159May 30, 2023 1:15 AM

Tbh my hope is that they didn’t break up but that Joe has indeed thrown caution to the wind and they’ll be spotted being slutty together in London. Because I think they’re an insanely hot couple and would welcome an era of them being all over each other in public.

Anyway for those who mentioned the jewelry I zoomed in on the photo of bash after the play today and am about 90% sure he has his cartier bracelet on. Not 100% because it’s too blurry but definitely the same type of double cord with a beaded thing on it at the front.

by Anonymousreply 160May 30, 2023 1:18 AM

R158 That's why I'm conflicted about Joe actually meaning to flash some hookup on IG weeks after a breakup of a two year relaitonship. He can be in a slut era without showing it on IG, which Bash's family would see.

That girl also wore a Joe shirt in front of Bash, so if something went down that's awkward.

by Anonymousreply 161May 30, 2023 1:18 AM

R157 I'm all about that. Someone in this cast should enjoy themselves and act their age. Joe, darling don't be stupid like me and always go out prepared to have fun and safe sex!

by Anonymousreply 162May 30, 2023 1:19 AM

R160 He's wearing it the Connor pic too, which Joe liked pretty quickly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163May 30, 2023 1:22 AM

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Marvel for facilitating Joe throwing caution to the wind and being the slut I always thought he could be.

R162 Strength in numbers, he should go to the gay clubs with Tobie and Kit. Joe and Kit would pull like crazy.

by Anonymousreply 164May 30, 2023 1:22 AM

This isn’t to comment on whether they’re hooking up or not but the night Joe went to Parade Nick posted that he got a lap dance from a female stripper. And it is actually sending me to think that Joe could be going to gay it up at a Broadway play while his hookup was at a strip club

by Anonymousreply 165May 30, 2023 1:24 AM

R162 I bet I say that and as soon as he get back it will all be museums, plays, shopping and wandering around with linked arms again.

R164 even if Joe wasn’t famous his type are basically pounced on in clubs. Chaos

by Anonymousreply 166May 30, 2023 1:24 AM

R155 I would be very shocked simply because Bash always seemed to be completely head over heels for Joe. I think, if they broke up, it was mutual.

by Anonymousreply 167May 30, 2023 1:28 AM

R165 That and him spending the night before having a threesome and asking before he went to NY if his mutals wanted to collab on OF makes me doubt they are actually hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 168May 30, 2023 1:28 AM

R168 seems really unlikely to me as well. Even fucking. I mean, I don’t know about the rest of you but I do go on trips with slutty friends who I am not fucking. Not every man I know I immediately sleep with (though tbh the amount of my mates I’ve hooked up with once is not insubstantial)

by Anonymousreply 169May 30, 2023 1:34 AM

Brand new slutty friends?

by Anonymousreply 170May 30, 2023 1:36 AM

See this hoodie. Go look at Joe's hoodie in the Ariel video

The same?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 30, 2023 1:37 AM

R169 It's just unlike Joe to follow an only fan guy and to post him hanging out with him. He doesn't even post when he's hanging out with Lucy or Sam. I don't think he's actively hooking up with him either but something is happening/or was happening this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 172May 30, 2023 1:37 AM

R171

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173May 30, 2023 1:37 AM

I also think a possibility that we haven’t considered is just that joe just has more free time now. I know he’s still working, but may was always going to be the end of filming. It’s totally possible he’s bored without a lot of mates in Atlanta and just posting more as a result - earlier on in filming he was always coming home at crazy late hours and seemed exhausted constantly. I’ve come around to the breakup being 50/50 (earlier I said unlikely) but really think perhaps idiotically he and Nick aren’t fucking

by Anonymousreply 174May 30, 2023 1:38 AM

Well, Joe already told the world he was in his slut era with that post-and-delete IG story. He's 19, let him live.

R171/ R173 Oop.

by Anonymousreply 175May 30, 2023 1:40 AM

R171 I can’t really tell but I think that sweatshirt was too dark. Thought it was this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176May 30, 2023 1:40 AM

For the jewelry trackers, Joe was also pretty bare in the two Atlanta fan pictures following his UK trip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 30, 2023 1:41 AM

R171 Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 178May 30, 2023 1:43 AM

R177 Joe's not really a good judge of that since he sometimes doesn't wear anything

R176 Don't think it's that hoodie. It looks green and the strings are different

by Anonymousreply 179May 30, 2023 1:44 AM

R176 Strings don't match and there's a logo on the left on the one Joe is wearing that isn't on the Ami one. The logo location does, in fact, match Nick's sweater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180May 30, 2023 1:45 AM

R180 wait am I blind? Where’s the logo on the one in the Ariel video. But agree looking at it it seems like the same sweatshirt.

Damn, joe in his rebound era. Honestly sad for him and Bash but hope it was amicable

by Anonymousreply 181May 30, 2023 1:48 AM

R174 For the past 2 years, every time one of them has any free time, they like to be together. You're telling me Joe had a free weekend and he decided to chill with his new pal, only-fan Nick? Ya, they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 182May 30, 2023 1:49 AM

R181 You can see it here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183May 30, 2023 1:49 AM

R182 oh no, now I’ve fully come around to the breakup speculation. The hoodie clenched it. But damn, unexpected

by Anonymousreply 184May 30, 2023 1:50 AM

Joe's so messy to start wearing another guy's clothes within a week or a maybe breakup

by Anonymousreply 185May 30, 2023 1:51 AM

Bash also mysteriously took a social media break last week

If Joe's done filming and spent the weekend in NY with a OF ho instead of going home... plus the hoodie. It's over.

by Anonymousreply 186May 30, 2023 1:53 AM

R180 Not to be messy but I am so, so glad I’m awake for all of this shit. I’m living.

by Anonymousreply 187May 30, 2023 1:53 AM

R185 I love Joe but the signs are now making me think he was the dumped one. The fast af rebound, posting like crazy on social media including two semi shirtless pics, the following his only fans hookup and posting a pic with him in it (even only half of him). Hope he and bash are both all good and can be amicable

by Anonymousreply 188May 30, 2023 1:54 AM

My DL paid account is out at the end of the month so I was just going to take a break from threads since it's so boring. Damn you Joe. Enjoy your 19.99 Muriel

by Anonymousreply 189May 30, 2023 1:54 AM

R185 at this point does he own any clothes personally? I’m still dubious of a break up, but does have potential to be a soft launch on that story. Soft launch of break up, not relationship - still think that’s really unlikely (even if fucking)

by Anonymousreply 190May 30, 2023 1:55 AM

R188 Giving me dumped Taylor Swift/Matty Healy vibes

Twitter also seems to agree they broke up

by Anonymousreply 191May 30, 2023 1:55 AM

R185 I know you guys hate when I bring up astrology but that's what Libra men do. They can't stay single for long (when I say single I just mean alone). And like others said, they are young. If it was amicable, I don't see the issue. But I do wonder why he is showing us hints on ig. I do find that a bit tasteless but he's young so I get it.

by Anonymousreply 192May 30, 2023 1:55 AM

I’ll be the pathetic gay guy who is legitimately sad for them. Hopefully it was mutual and on good terms, they’re both so young.

R191 link some tweets pls

by Anonymousreply 193May 30, 2023 1:56 AM

R191 Except the JoeBash crowd, they're attempting to post through it.

by Anonymousreply 194May 30, 2023 1:57 AM

R190 There won't be a relationship if they are hooking up. Nick is moving to NY though and Joe lives in the UK. He's worked at a grocery store and whores himself for a living. Not the type of man you bring home to the IOM

by Anonymousreply 195May 30, 2023 1:57 AM

Also turns out saying Bash's birthday Bash on Bash's birthday is bad luck. Bash's last BF did that too

by Anonymousreply 196May 30, 2023 1:58 AM

Him wearing bash’s old pants to NYC for a trip with a new fling is fairly wild. Does seem like they’re hopefully on decent terms though - no family and friend unfollowing (thus far anyway), joe still wearing bash’s hand me downs and bash still wearing jewelry they both had. Be nice if they kept a good friendship out of it

by Anonymousreply 197May 30, 2023 2:00 AM

R188 I think you're right. The selfies, the hookups, the excessive ig stories. I hope he's not hurting too much. I would hate to see them hurt.

by Anonymousreply 198May 30, 2023 2:00 AM

R193 Just search Joe Locke. It's either oh he's def fucking that OF guy or I'll always stand with Joe, etc.

by Anonymousreply 199May 30, 2023 2:02 AM

Would genuinely be curious to hear from anyone who is still dubious re the breakup. Not to judge, just actually unsure what makes you think bash and joe are still together. I’m open t9 having my mind changed but think they’re almost certainly done

by Anonymousreply 200May 30, 2023 2:03 AM

The very first tweet in the search, cackling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 30, 2023 2:04 AM

R197 Maybe in some wild twist they didn't break up and he's just buddies with Nick. I think we'll know either way soon.

by Anonymousreply 202May 30, 2023 2:04 AM

Lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 30, 2023 2:06 AM

R200 I was 50/50 30 minutes ago, now about 90% sure they broke up after hoodiegate. I think the only thing stopping me from being 100% is that there aren't any unfollows yet and Joe still randomly follows some of Bash's costars who didn't follow him. And Nick seemed...very busy this weekend. Not much to go on I fear.

Agree if someone was dumped, it was Joe though.

by Anonymousreply 204May 30, 2023 2:07 AM

R197 well now I’m swinging back to they’re still together. Still impressed by Joe’s ability to cause utter chaos with one post. All I’ve ever asked for is more naked Joe content and half of his sex worker friend/fwb/new guy’s head has totally subsumed it.

by Anonymousreply 205May 30, 2023 2:10 AM

R202 Buddies who go to Nyc together? I don't know about that. I support the delusion though. Joe needs to show me his ways cuz I need a rebound too.

by Anonymousreply 206May 30, 2023 2:12 AM

Idk some random stuff adds up now. For instance Bash randomly doing a Japanese meditation retreat with Billy. Not saying couples have to spend every free minute alone to be all good, more that prior to that every free minute they had bash went to see Joe and it’s a little out of nowhere he’d go learn to meditate from monks instead. Now leaning towards bash breaking up with joe the weekend he came to the play, and joe rebounding now. Sad for them but they’re both young, they’ll be ok, hopefully all hurt feelings are resolved by s3 filming.

Also very random speculation but if bash did dump him wonder if that contributes at all to none of the cast seeing bash in the play

by Anonymousreply 207May 30, 2023 2:13 AM

To be fair, I'm sure most or all of Joe's wardrobe is Bash's stuff. Doesn't really have much of a choice unless he decides to throw away clothes that aren't his and replace them all right before he's going to go back home anyway.

by Anonymousreply 208May 30, 2023 2:13 AM

Let' see if anyone unfollows Joe when they wake up in the UK, though if he was the dumped party they might not. Lucy still follows bash and I think it's actually a more recent follow.. I remember checking during his bday and she wasn't following his finsta

by Anonymousreply 209May 30, 2023 2:13 AM

Is this why the rest of them haven't seen the play yet? They didn't want to wade into some mess?

Watch them all go together after I say that, though. We'll see...

by Anonymousreply 210May 30, 2023 2:14 AM

R207 I thought maybe they broke up then and mentioned it in the thread, though Bash did go to see Joe after the Japan trip

by Anonymousreply 211May 30, 2023 2:14 AM

They all seem fond of both Joe and Bash and I can’t imagine Kit, Tobie, Will picking a side. Who the fuck knows, though?

by Anonymousreply 212May 30, 2023 2:15 AM

R211 and Joe went to the play. We have really jumped in a pretty extreme manner straight to break up. Anyway, wonder if the fans will stop hating Bash now (feel like Joe would get a lot of side eye if he actually dates the OF guy but doubt he would).

by Anonymousreply 213May 30, 2023 2:17 AM

Maybe some random clue, but Joe 100% liked Billy's anniversary post on his instagram on his finsta, but has unliked it since then

by Anonymousreply 214May 30, 2023 2:17 AM

If it's over, I hope they're not hurting too, too much because two years is a really good run for their age. It's hard to understand that while you're in it, though.

by Anonymousreply 215May 30, 2023 2:17 AM

I'm going to remain naively optimistic, I think for me the biggest tell will be if he attends closing night or not (assuming he's back in the UK)

by Anonymousreply 216May 30, 2023 2:21 AM

R211 There might have been cracks in the relationship forming back then and the Japan trip might have been part of it, but they were still keeping it together. If anything ended, I would say it was around the slut Instagram Story time.

by Anonymousreply 217May 30, 2023 2:21 AM

Speculation only, maybe Joe has decided to move to the US. That would fairly quickly equal an amicable break up

by Anonymousreply 218May 30, 2023 2:22 AM

To be honest regardless of who did the dumping I’d probably feel some type of way as the other one. If joe did the dumping as bash I’d be pretty hurt by the obvious new slut era. If bash did the dumping as joe it would prob suck to see him so unbothered and having a good time doing the play plus still randomly wearing all the jewelry they got together.

Would be fucking hilarious if they’re fine and joe shows up to closing night next week but highly highly doubt it

by Anonymousreply 219May 30, 2023 2:22 AM

R213

oh he would absolutely get some side eye from the puritan fans for hooking up with the of guy. no doubt about that.

at the same time though if he did break up with bash, im guessing some bash anti’s would be okay with him again and some bash stans would probably drop any interest in him

by Anonymousreply 220May 30, 2023 2:22 AM

R215 I wanted to die after my first major breakup. I hope he can find comfort with his family soon. Sucks for the show though. It's probably going to be a bit awkward now.

by Anonymousreply 221May 30, 2023 2:22 AM

R213 Eye witnesses said they were very happy to see each other at the play too. Weird shit

by Anonymousreply 222May 30, 2023 2:22 AM

So for those if you that are being optimistic, what are you making of the hoodie, the uptick in thirst likes and follows, the sudden surge of shirtless selfies, the slut IG post, meeting up with Nick in NYC, etc?

by Anonymousreply 223May 30, 2023 2:22 AM

R223 I'm not optimistic

But Joe likes stealing clothes, he's bored and Nick is a friend, which he doesn't have that many of in the US. The older ladies don't seem to actually hang with Joe much. I guess we've given up open relationship?

It's very hard to see this as anything but a break up though.

by Anonymousreply 224May 30, 2023 2:25 AM

Is the show definitely ending filming this week? If it is and he’s not back in Chichester or with bash by closing night of his play then I don’t think even the optimistic have much to stand on

R222 will speculate since that’s the purpose of this site, if bash did the dumping as it seems was the case and it happened later that weekend, joe would of course be happy to see him anyway and I do think bash is probably still really fond of him as a person, just done with the relationship

by Anonymousreply 225May 30, 2023 2:28 AM

The only bit that's giving me slight pause is why is Bash still wearing the matching jewellery, even if he did the dumping and they're friends or whatever it's still an odd thing to still wear

by Anonymousreply 226May 30, 2023 2:30 AM

R223 19 + new parameter to relationship or always open but never really found anyone they wanted to play with alone. But I’m not sold either way tbh.

by Anonymousreply 227May 30, 2023 2:32 AM

R226 it’s not really giving me pause in the sense that I think all other evidence is pretty overwhelming, but ngl as joe I would definitely feel some kind of way about my now ex wearing a bracelet he got me a matching ring for swearing undying fidelity and love or whatever

by Anonymousreply 228May 30, 2023 2:32 AM

Sorry for bringing the Twitter fraus in here but this is hilarious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229May 30, 2023 2:32 AM

R229 I respect Kit for giving Joe space to be a whore. A real friend.

by Anonymousreply 230May 30, 2023 2:34 AM

R228 Well Joe liked the post where Bash was wearing the bracelet. though still a bit wild to wear your matching necklace with you ex-bf all the time and he takes the time to obviously put it on after the play

What was the date Bash was wearing the TS bracelet?

by Anonymousreply 231May 30, 2023 2:34 AM

R229 maybe bash kept Kit in the breakup (kidding)

by Anonymousreply 232May 30, 2023 2:35 AM

R230 That was my first thought seeing OF Nick in Joe’s story, Kit was a mensch and understood Joe get railed was a priority at this point in time.

by Anonymousreply 233May 30, 2023 2:36 AM

I mean, Joe literally could have been in NYC just two days earlier than when he posted and Kit might have seen him. Twitter is an insane. Except the woman respecting Joe’s slut era - she gets it

by Anonymousreply 234May 30, 2023 2:38 AM

Damn. I’ll be honest this was really really unexpected for me, and I didn’t see any signs of it coming.wonder when the trigger was officially pulled, the weekend joe went to the play?

by Anonymousreply 235May 30, 2023 2:41 AM

R200 As far as I can tell I have walked into a maelstrom of assumptions based on Joe having a coffee with a gay guy in New York

If Bash has dumped Joe why is he still wearing the trinity ring bracelet and their necklace these were gifts of commitment not just shared jewellery

If Joe dumped Bash why is he steamrolling through both their families feelings and joint friendship group dynamics by flaunting a rebound hook up all over social media

Apart from Bash not interacting with the Heartstopper series two stills there has been no change in their social media interactions with each other

Joe has certainly been more active and a bit slutty on Instagram in the last few weeks but on the other hand he is a young guy just coming to the end of intensive months of filming perhaps finding a new level of confidence

I am not saying they haven’t split up the only way we will know is if they change behaviour when he is back in the Uk. They both look happy and well so I can’t see signs of trauma yet I agree if Joe really is fucking this OF guy his behaviour and flaunting it suggests the irrational bitterness of the dumped and not something amicable

Maybe Joe is just enjoying a bit of freedom as filming wraps up and met a friend for coffee during a solo theatre trip to New York. And it sounds like our OF friend was so busy and touting for more business this weekend he would have barely had time to spare for Joe

Conclusion is if you read things at face value you could assume something has happened but so much is at odds with what we know and have seen of both of them over the last couple of years it could equally be a storm in a coffee cup

All I can say is if he really is getting fucked on the side by an OF guy with a twitter feed full of porn and not hiding it right before Pride month and Heartstopper two promo Netflix will be having kittens especially if blows up in the media

by Anonymousreply 236May 30, 2023 2:42 AM

R236 tbh it is the hoodie whilst still in Atlanta, not the NY trip, that sealed it for me

by Anonymousreply 237May 30, 2023 2:43 AM

This is the same thread that (rightfully) called time of death on Kit and Maia with much, much, much, much less evidence. There are too many piece to ignore here.

by Anonymousreply 238May 30, 2023 2:44 AM

R235 My money is on May 12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239May 30, 2023 2:46 AM

A friend and I were discussing this and they made an interesting point. This is baseless guessing but welcome to DL. If bash was thinking about it for a while and it suddenly happened the weekend Joe came to his play, it might be he intended to wait until Joe was done filming and back home with family support to call it a day. But then when Joe visited it was harder to hide. This is again baseless guessing. But it seems a little weird Joe would be in England and miss bash’s opening night. Seems feasible bash encouraged him to go see his family and just come to the closing nights when he was done filming, Joe decided to come that weekend, and they ended it then. if bash knew he was going to call it off, possible he turned down having sex or hooking up and that in itself was enough to tip Joe off.

by Anonymousreply 240May 30, 2023 2:49 AM

Joe waking up tomorrow to msgs from his friends still on Twitter telling him it melted down…

by Anonymousreply 241May 30, 2023 2:49 AM

Who did we jokingly agree on being the lurker here, Kit or Bradley? Imagine them forwarding the thread to Joe.

by Anonymousreply 242May 30, 2023 2:53 AM

R241

if it really was over, im guessing most of their closest friends would probably already know. especially if it happened a bit ago

by Anonymousreply 243May 30, 2023 2:54 AM

R241 to be fair you’re not doing all that without knowing what you’re doing. No judgment to him for saying it’s giving dumped rebound behaviour - he’s not being EXTREMELY messy and he’s so young - but he knows

by Anonymousreply 244May 30, 2023 2:55 AM

R240 if bash dumped him after he flew to the uk to see him I can understand fucking an OF guy. Though joes bestie still follows both Bash's accounts.

by Anonymousreply 245May 30, 2023 2:55 AM

Some people would call it messy, I would call it showing us his personality again.

by Anonymousreply 246May 30, 2023 2:58 AM

R246 nah I’m saying idt he’s being extremely messy, like posting “never been happier” or passive aggressive breakup memes or whatever, just that he’s definitely doing a little bit of a public “I’m fine” cope

Did anyone ever figure out the 9 accounts joe unfollowed recently?

by Anonymousreply 247May 30, 2023 3:00 AM

Can someone give me a good explanation as to why the OF kid follows Kit? Joe is not dumb, he knows what he's doing would cause chaos. I don't see why he would act like that on IG if he was still blissfully happy with Bash. It's possible they took a little break.

by Anonymousreply 248May 30, 2023 3:00 AM

R246 he's a celebrity who works for Disney and a kids show. It's messy

by Anonymousreply 249May 30, 2023 3:01 AM

It is also genuinely a little funny that earlier today we were talking about how obviously whipped bash is for carefully putting back on their matching jewelry immediately after the play every day and in a matter of hours we’re all going “oh never mind, he dumped Joe”

by Anonymousreply 250May 30, 2023 3:02 AM

the pendulum really swung to the extreme

by Anonymousreply 251May 30, 2023 3:05 AM

Will say if I was Joe, seeing the guy who dumped me wear a cartier love bracelet he got to show me undying loyalty or whatever the three meanings are after the breakup, I’d be way more unhinged age 19 than just being obvious about my rebound. Though Tbf I would also be selfish enough that I’d choose a rebound who spent the whole weekend worshipping me, not filming only fans content

by Anonymousreply 252May 30, 2023 3:06 AM

R248 No clue, he might have seen Kit on Joe's profile while looking through it and thought he was hot?

R249 Chris Evans accidentally uploaded a picture of his dick online. Joe's doing fine. And this stuff is only noticeable to the die-hards, Marvel fans have no clue who Bash even is and wouldn't think twice about Joe following an OF model because they're almost all adults.

by Anonymousreply 253May 30, 2023 3:06 AM

R248 In the spirit of DL I will make up the sluttiest theory out of thin air. Nick was in NY days before Joe, while Kit was still there, and is also fucking Kit.

by Anonymousreply 254May 30, 2023 3:08 AM

A few random thoughts,

1. Think it’s possible actually that Kit met the OF guy. If joe was actually in NYC having a weekend of rebound sex with him, I can see him and Kit keeping any meetup low key or even at joes Airbnb, especially if he’s having even a slightly hard time post breakup

2. Definitely think they’re broken up but given they’re young, were really serious, and are filming together in the fall again, can see them getting back together for some period. Not saying in a “this will make them stronger” way, just that being on off is not uncommon when you’re young and feelings are strong

by Anonymousreply 255May 30, 2023 3:09 AM

if anything the biggest potential backlash that disney might face is Joe playing a jewish character and not being jewish.

even though it hasn't been as big a backlash for them, with Elizabeth Olsen & Oscar Isaac

by Anonymousreply 256May 30, 2023 3:09 AM

R256 The backlash is mostly limited to Twitter and will get buried if the Daveed Diggs as The Thing casting pans out, since he’s Jewish and playing a Jewish character.

by Anonymousreply 257May 30, 2023 3:11 AM

R252 Bash is either unhinged or weird or I don't know. Someone DM that Bash fan and tell her not to give Bash the Joe gift, but he seems to be fine with still wearing jewelry from his relationship. And yeah, Nick did spend a lot of time posting OF content all weekend.

by Anonymousreply 258May 30, 2023 3:12 AM

Joe is the sluttiest of them all? Who would have thought?!

by Anonymousreply 259May 30, 2023 3:15 AM

R258 nah don’t DM her, my sick brain wants to know how he’ll react to it because I’m fucked. Also another random “clue” thinkin about it again, if bash told his family he was planning on calling it off with joe, would make sense they wouldn’t go see his play that weekend, Lucy went with joe so it clearly wasn’t a matter of wanting total privacy. In a “normal” time I would think they’d go see the play that weekend specifically to see Joe, who they hadn’t seen in months and clearly adored

by Anonymousreply 260May 30, 2023 3:16 AM

R259 I thought

Bash liked these random posts about heterosexuals being romantic in early may. Maybe he decided to be straight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261May 30, 2023 3:16 AM

R259 Me, I've always said this!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262May 30, 2023 3:17 AM

Calling all millennial gays - aren’t you pretty good friends with most of your ex’s? Particularly the ones from when you were young?

Anyone actually paying for Nick’s OF account because there may be hints there as to his compatibility with Joe… ya know

by Anonymousreply 263May 30, 2023 3:18 AM

R261 And this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264May 30, 2023 3:18 AM

R263 I'm tempted. it's 60% off. I want to DM and ask him.

by Anonymousreply 265May 30, 2023 3:19 AM

R263 I'm friends with the ones where it didn't end in flames.

by Anonymousreply 266May 30, 2023 3:20 AM

R255 The Kit of it all is one of the biggest mysteries left and I have a feeling we’ll never know where he fits in all of this.

by Anonymousreply 267May 30, 2023 3:21 AM

You can be friends with an ex, not sure you can be friends with your first love and one you have to see often and work with. At least I could not.

by Anonymousreply 268May 30, 2023 3:21 AM

Here’s a thought. Bash mentioned in his interview thing being really excited for stuff he has lined up. If he has been cast in something steady, like a show filming in England for the next few years, that might’ve been the impetus to start thinking seriously about it. Joe being in marvel is an incredible opportunity, but one that has him tied down to America/Atlanta for a few months a year for the next few years. If bash knew for a fact he would be tied to England it might be enough to say “this can’t work long term”, especially getting a taste for what that would be like theS past few months

by Anonymousreply 269May 30, 2023 3:21 AM

R265 I know I shouldn’t encourage you but for my own good I deleted that OF almost immediately so I can’t be the one. Tbf I don’t think you’re the only guy on there who will be asking him this question

by Anonymousreply 270May 30, 2023 3:22 AM

R263 Not sure they are too compatible

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271May 30, 2023 3:25 AM

There’s 0 chance he answers honestly, keep your money unless you’re into his content.

by Anonymousreply 272May 30, 2023 3:25 AM

R271 He’s vers so he’s compatible where it counts for casual sex.

by Anonymousreply 273May 30, 2023 3:26 AM

R248 I scrolled through his Twitter. He posted back in May '22 about watching the show with his mom and the two of them crying. I don't think it's weird that he would follow the two leads.

by Anonymousreply 274May 30, 2023 3:26 AM

R272 He won't answer, just curious what he'd say and nah, he does nothing for me

by Anonymousreply 275May 30, 2023 3:26 AM

R269 Also they clearly are clingy people. Meaning they like to be together 24h/7 so I can understand the trepidation about continuing a long-distance relationship for the next few years. R263 I could not, ever be friends with an ex if I really loved them and thought we would be together forever. Especially at 17-19. No chance.

by Anonymousreply 276May 30, 2023 3:28 AM

R271 yeah, two bottoms don’t make a top. Very simple maths

R269 not sure that I posted it upthread (this thing is speeding like crazy) but if Joe has decided to move to the US, that would be a pretty immediate amicable break up. Not sure he would, but it’s possible

by Anonymousreply 277May 30, 2023 3:29 AM

R274 Except he didn't follow them in May 22, he followed them like a week ago and there's a chance there was an overlap in the time the 3 of them were in NYC. The timing is what makes it interesting.

by Anonymousreply 278May 30, 2023 3:29 AM

R261 I don’t know if Bash is gay or actually bi but I really don’t want to see him with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 279May 30, 2023 3:30 AM

R277 I doubt he’d move full time yet, he seems to absolutely adore England and he spent most of his time in America in Atlanta which sucks. But while I feel for them both I really feel for joe. His entire life in London was pretty much just bash - lived with his family, his friends were the cast or bash’s friends. At least bash has all that support system still there,

R279 that boy is gay as they come

by Anonymousreply 280May 30, 2023 3:31 AM

Please guys, don't ask the OF guy if he was with Joe this weekend. This is beyond cringe.

by Anonymousreply 281May 30, 2023 3:31 AM

R278 Nick wasn't in NY until this weekend I don't think

by Anonymousreply 282May 30, 2023 3:34 AM

R278 Maybe Kit is Nick’s hook up and was in New York for a week of fun and Joe just the innocent matchmaker

R279 Bash is gay end of story you won’t have to see him with a woman

by Anonymousreply 283May 30, 2023 3:34 AM

Twitter’s caught on to the hoodie (caption roughly translates to “I’ve already overthought this.”)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284May 30, 2023 3:34 AM

If we see joe at bash’s play next week I will absolutely be sent into orbit with laughter and expect that to take up 3 more threads. But yeah sad but seems like they’re 100% f8nished. On the off chance you’re not, boys, time to hard launch the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 285May 30, 2023 3:35 AM

R278 love this tbh. Don’t think it’s particularly true but I’m putting at the top my fav DL theories.

I guess we just have to wait and see if all the fairly unsubtle older posts on Insta start disappearing (don’t really think the coffee song counts as Bash has archived it before)

by Anonymousreply 286May 30, 2023 3:35 AM

R278 The interesting thing also is he started following Kit before Joe. And Kit doesn't follow him so I don't think they actually met.

by Anonymousreply 287May 30, 2023 3:36 AM

R281 I was kidding, but can't be more cringe than him begging to fuck people all the time or the other messages he gets

by Anonymousreply 288May 30, 2023 3:36 AM

If this goes, it’s dead and it’s not on good terms…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289May 30, 2023 3:37 AM

Would Kit follow a guy with an OF on his public account? Especially since he knows his follows are monitored and he’s had to apologize for a follow already?

by Anonymousreply 290May 30, 2023 3:38 AM

Bash archived all his professional pics but kept the personal ones up on 4/20. This shit is so confusing

by Anonymousreply 291May 30, 2023 3:39 AM

R290

I don’t think he would since he had to apologize for that one follow already

by Anonymousreply 292May 30, 2023 3:39 AM

R280 yeah, I have a bit of a sad feeling for Joe too… it will be like starting again in a lot of ways. Rough

by Anonymousreply 293May 30, 2023 3:39 AM

If Joe pops up we need one of the less socially inept stans to see them and feel out the vibes, because I've not ruled out an amicable breakup yet.

R291 4/20 is before when we're thinking a breakup would have happened, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 294May 30, 2023 3:40 AM

R290 tbh I stand by Kit meeting him in a weird bit of happenstance, wanting to see his recently dumped friend during a day of overlap in NYC and awkwardly meeting his new hookup at the same time.

R289 I think it’s more when that goes than if it does. If he takes it down end of the year then I think it’s more a natural process of weeding out pics of your ex, if it’s in the next few days or when they start HS promo I’ll think they might be fighting.

R294 if he goes to the play again I’ll highly doubt breakup, going to Chichester after 6 months away to see your exs play for the 2nd time is a lot even if they’re amicable

by Anonymousreply 295May 30, 2023 3:42 AM

R294 Yes, but if you are ending a 2 year relationship you would think about it quite a bit before you do it. Honestly I can't imagine Bash being shit enough to dump him and send him on his way back to the US

by Anonymousreply 296May 30, 2023 3:42 AM

R292 I’ve heard this before but never known who it was about

by Anonymousreply 297May 30, 2023 3:42 AM

R296 I said this upthread but I’m wondering if bash’s hand was forced in a sense. If he knew he wanted to end things but also wanted to wait until Joe was done with agatha, for example, but then Joe came to visit and it came to a head when Joe wanted to fuck and bash felt conflicted or couldn’t. Again very speculative but that seems more likely than a blowout fight or a FaceTime dumping

by Anonymousreply 298May 30, 2023 3:44 AM

Really interested to see the UK DLers wake up and process this thread - they tend to be a bit more wholesome (not all of you!)

by Anonymousreply 299May 30, 2023 3:46 AM

I can't tell if the Joebashers are making stuff up to cope or if we missed Joe seeing someone else while in NY. I think it's obvious that they weren't together the whole time because Nick had work to do, but this about Joe meeting up with someone else is news to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300May 30, 2023 3:47 AM

R300 I can believe that he didn’t go specifically to be with nick and that he saw another friend, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t broken up lmao

by Anonymousreply 301May 30, 2023 3:48 AM

R300 the ‘just don’t ask me how I know that’ in that tweet kills me

by Anonymousreply 302May 30, 2023 3:49 AM

R300 to be fair, if they weren't Kit nobody is going to care who Joe's with, so he could have met with other people. We do know Nick was busy getting lap dances during Parade though.

by Anonymousreply 303May 30, 2023 3:49 AM

R300 I can't even make sense of that run-on sentence, tbh.

by Anonymousreply 304May 30, 2023 3:50 AM

R287 In most normal circumstances if you are a celebrity you are not going to follow your hook up on main

by Anonymousreply 305May 30, 2023 3:50 AM

R304

[quote] I think it’s probably best not to jump to conclusions. Joe took a trip to NY and met up with someone he knows. He wasn’t with him for the weekend-just don’t ask how I know that. Bash is still wearing the ring Joe might be as well for all we know

Actually I think they are saying he just met up with Nick, who he knows. Don't know what ring they are talking about re: Bash

by Anonymousreply 306May 30, 2023 3:52 AM

R304 Translation: I think it's probably best not to jump to conclusions. Joe did a trip to NY and met up with someone he knows, he wasn't with him for the whole weekend (just don't ask how I know that). Bash is still wearing the ring, Joe might be as well for all we know.

People are clinging onto the jewelry for dear life.

by Anonymousreply 307May 30, 2023 3:52 AM

R307 tbf I think at this point holding onto the jewelry as proof is extremely flimsy and grasping at straws but I also think bash is weird as hell for continuing to wear it

by Anonymousreply 308May 30, 2023 3:53 AM

R297 It was some random podcast that had a pro-BLM clip go viral, but they had misogynistic stuff in some of their videos. Kit said he followed them for the BLM post, unfollowed them when he was made aware of the other stuff they posted.

by Anonymousreply 309May 30, 2023 3:54 AM

R307 TO BE FAIR, it is a bit weird to still wear your couple jewelry including a trinity ring bracelet. Not sure if Bash is still wearing the Eras bracelet, that person made another comment saying he was

by Anonymousreply 310May 30, 2023 3:55 AM

It’s expensive jewelry, I’d keep wearing that shit too if it wasn’t a wedding or engagement ring.

by Anonymousreply 311May 30, 2023 3:56 AM

R300 actually - I wonder if they “know” because they took that cheap OF offer and DMed Nick. That would be hilarious

by Anonymousreply 312May 30, 2023 3:56 AM

Or they are saying he wasn't with Nick the whole time since Nick was obviously hooking up with other people and getting lap dances, not that we don't know that.

R311 Bash is rich rich. He can buy new ones

by Anonymousreply 313May 30, 2023 3:58 AM

R300 Obsessed with how sanitized this whole tweet is given the situation. Someone tell them about the hoodie.

by Anonymousreply 314May 30, 2023 4:00 AM

R314

they will get there eventually

by Anonymousreply 315May 30, 2023 4:03 AM

A whore is the perfect rebound. Bash’s dick won’t stay unsucked for long but I doubt we’ll find out by who since he’s becoming increasingly more private.

by Anonymousreply 316May 30, 2023 4:13 AM

Bash went to see Joe the end of March. Bash unarchived more Joe pics 4/19, including one with where he drew Joe in the picture when he wasn't there. Joe went to see Bash May 6. Joe posted the slut IG story May 12. Joe archived the Bash pic on the 15th. Followed OF Nick on the 22nd. Was wearing the hooding on the 22nd. This timeline is wild

I couldn't find when Bash archived the Coffee song. Middle of May?

R316 Honestly I'd want someone who focused solely on me for a rebound personally. I'm a needy bitch though.

by Anonymousreply 317May 30, 2023 4:16 AM

There's a possibility that Joe did nothing with OF boy and only used him to make Bash jealous and post him on socials. That's the type of shit I would do.

by Anonymousreply 318May 30, 2023 4:27 AM

R318 True, but it would be an absolute disaster if Joe's newfound slutty energy is going to waste.

I was not one of the people who kept track of the Joe and Bash jewelry, but is there a chance that the Cartier stuff wasn't necessarily romantic? I mean, Kit wears a Cartier wedding band. Has Bash been wearing the Buzz/Woody bracelets, which are definitively couple-y?

by Anonymousreply 319May 30, 2023 4:37 AM

R318 We'll know in a couple weeks or a month at the most anyway. Agatha really can't be filming for much longer

I don't know why some twitter accounts are talking about sad songs on their Spotify playlists. Joe has none and Bash got rid of his personal playlists and the new ones are from Jan and the newest things he'd done is add sappy love songs and follow Taylor Swift

R317 forgot to add the timeline that Bash liked a pic of Joe at the TS concert.

by Anonymousreply 320May 30, 2023 4:37 AM

R317 May 15 is also the last time Bash was seen wearing the Cartier bracelet (the pic with the yellow hoodie Is old and from that day). He posted the heart stone from the beach on May 17. The timeline is Indeed weird, if they've broken up it can't have been when Joe visited, I think. At this point I actually think Bash was dumped and is still wearing the shared necklace out of hope. Or maybe Joe asked to open the relatiinship and he's not 100% happy about that. He did look a little shitty/tired on May 19, so maybe that's when it happened? I guess we'll see if we get other hints in the next few days.

by Anonymousreply 321May 30, 2023 4:38 AM

Long distance is tough but I’m guessing Bash called it quits during Joe’s visit. We’ll probably never know.

He could just like that chain, it’s just Gucci.

by Anonymousreply 322May 30, 2023 4:43 AM

Twist would be as simple as Joe also owns that hoodie because he liked it on his new friend, and they caught up for coffee in between OF clients. The leaps we have made are no less speculative. Loved it all though. Best thread on DL since the first who’s hottest a few months ago.

Time will tell. If he shows at the play they’re still together. Even an ex you’re still close with wouldn’t see your play twice

by Anonymousreply 323May 30, 2023 4:43 AM

R321 if joe asked to open the relationship or dumped bash and is being this blatant about it on social media, he’s a dick. Given he’s given no signs of caring that little for people’s feelings, I do think he was the dumped one and bash probably has some weirdo thinking about how the love they shared is still real and true and deep and he thinks fondly of their time together, which is why he’s still wearing shared shit and at least publicly coping very well

by Anonymousreply 324May 30, 2023 4:43 AM

R321 That's when he wasn't on social media too? though I can't imagine Joe long distance texting him telling him he wants an open relationship when he's about to go home.

by Anonymousreply 325May 30, 2023 4:44 AM

R320 People that aren't gay men are either projecting their sad girl shit onto them or acting like Joe is purposefully trolling the fandom by...following and hanging out with an OF model and wearing his clothes? I know we've said no Twitter shit, but this is fucking funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326May 30, 2023 4:44 AM

I will say I’m 99% sure they’re done but if somehow they’re not after all this, I will literally never entertain breakup speculation. If they’re together after all these antics then I could see one of them making out with someone else publicly and still not speculate they’re broken up

by Anonymousreply 327May 30, 2023 4:50 AM

Speaking of dead couples, Maia's new guy commented on her post: "I listened to it again..🤔.. did you say my name at the end?" Maia liked it.

by Anonymousreply 328May 30, 2023 4:52 AM

R321 I tried looking and most of the time he's wearing longer sweaters after the 15th, so hard to judge what he's wearing. Some of the fan pics make me cringe so thank me for my service

Agree if Joe goes to see the play again they are fine and he just had questionable taste in friends

by Anonymousreply 329May 30, 2023 4:57 AM

R328 And Kit liked it. Someone free him from this mess! I know Pisces men have a hard time letting go and obsess over unrequited love but damn.

by Anonymousreply 330May 30, 2023 4:59 AM

R323 It’s the shared hoodie, the meeting at a gay bar, the fact that he’s a only fan model, the going to nyc together and posting him on his public ig. If they’re still together, Bash is very laid back.

by Anonymousreply 331May 30, 2023 5:02 AM

R330 Kit and Maia were never serious so he didn't have much to get over. If anything, the fact that he likes her stuff with no issue shows how unbothered he is.

by Anonymousreply 332May 30, 2023 5:03 AM

R331 If Joe and Bash are somehow still together Bash is either insanely laid back or a moron.

by Anonymousreply 333May 30, 2023 5:04 AM

R331 We don't really know when they met. Aubrey went to the bar the 22nd, I guess Joe works fast if he stole the hoodie that night

by Anonymousreply 334May 30, 2023 5:05 AM

R327 I assume by “these antics” you mean the way this thread and Twitter have gone bananas? Because he’s literally just posted a partial untagged pic and is in the same place at the same time as a sex worker friend (who was working), and he might have worn his hoodie in photo that is mid chest up. I’m not saying they haven’t broken up but people be behaving like Joe’s posted this guy on the grid, or tagged him in a shirtless photo like Kit did with Maia.

by Anonymousreply 335May 30, 2023 5:06 AM

R333 I doubt they’re together still sincerely but I’d say the former. Joe is smart. He’s not gonna publicise cheating that fast

by Anonymousreply 336May 30, 2023 5:06 AM

R331 I think the meeting at a gay bar was fictional and made up here.

by Anonymousreply 337May 30, 2023 5:07 AM

OF Nick getting a Joe Insta Story feature after knowing him for like an hour versus Connor not making a single appearance in his TS Stories is kind of killing me.

by Anonymousreply 338May 30, 2023 5:10 AM

R331 Genuine questions do we know they met in a gay bar? I am not certain how licensing laws play out in the US but Joe is nineteen I didn’t think he could go to bars And did they go to New York together? They clearly met up so it is a moot point but I thought Nick was busy with his OF and lap dancers and when Joe was spotted he was alone

by Anonymousreply 339May 30, 2023 5:11 AM

R338 I think people are underestimating how notable it is that Nick, a whole OF model, is in Joe's stories. Joe never posts anyone he's hanging out with outside of events and parties.

by Anonymousreply 340May 30, 2023 5:13 AM

R339 The assumption that they met at a bar is pure conjecture right. Wouldn’t even factor it into the evidence.

by Anonymousreply 341May 30, 2023 5:14 AM

For those tracking, joe archived the photo of him and bash amongst others may 15, the day after he posted the pool selfie and 3 days after posting and deleting the slut story

by Anonymousreply 342May 30, 2023 5:17 AM

R339 True. Maybe they just met at his coffee shop. To be honest, it’s the IG story that does it for me. Joe never shares posts with the people he’s with. For him to show parts of Nick, knowing what people would think makes me think it’s over. Or else, I think it’s disrespectful. It’s not like they’re all friends and Bash follows him too.

by Anonymousreply 343May 30, 2023 5:18 AM

R341 absolute conjecture. We did a whole bit here about Kit and Joe meeting OF model at gay bar as reason for the follows. Around the same time Aubrey was photographed with a fan at gay bar (no one spotted Joe). Joe remains 19 in a country with legal drinking age of 21

by Anonymousreply 344May 30, 2023 5:18 AM

R337 Yeah, Joe has not been spotted and is not old enough to go to gay bars in Atlanta for the most part. Aubrey also went the 21st, not the 22nd. It was just posted on twitter on the 22

R338 Maybe Bash gets Connor in the breakup

R339 Who knows. Nick asked for collabs on the 25th and seemed to be in Atalnta that day and had an OF threesome the same night, the 25th, so he's been there awhile. Joe was spotted in NY on the 27th and wasn't seen with anyone by fans at the play

by Anonymousreply 345May 30, 2023 5:19 AM

*right now. My phone is being a mess, sorry about all of the errors.

by Anonymousreply 346May 30, 2023 5:19 AM

R345 OF threesome in NY on the 25th I mean

R343 Well Joe has shown his mom, so it's not exactly true he never posts who he's with

by Anonymousreply 347May 30, 2023 5:21 AM

R343 tbh I don’t think it would be disrespectful if they were still together, I don’t think they are still together, but if they were and bash knew who nick was and didn’t care I don’t see why it would be an issue to have half of his head in a post. Again, I do think they’re broken up but joe didn’t post a pic of nick calling him a hot piece of ass, or even something date-y like them at dinner that would be disrespectful to his bf if they are somehow still a thing

by Anonymousreply 348May 30, 2023 5:22 AM

So the “disrespectful” stuff is a bit over the top. While Joe posting someone is unusual it’s not unheard of (Bash in Brazil). It’s a photo. Has the whole of Twitter migrated here?

by Anonymousreply 349May 30, 2023 5:23 AM

R339 Didn't someone say this guy has a day job at Publix? They could have met at the damn grocery store. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 350May 30, 2023 5:24 AM

R342 Not sure what to think about the archive when he didn't archive this pic and was screwing around on IG and archived some pics of himself. Still assuming they broke up though.

R350 He also posts mostly random shit, selfies or random buildings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351May 30, 2023 5:25 AM

Out of curiosity, and with the caveat I do think they’ll probably keep it professional and not put people in the middle, who would win who of the mutual friends in the divorce and who would truly try to stay neutral? Think bash would get get will and joe would get Yaz for instance, don’t think either would be a dick to the other person, just not really keep up a relationship with them. I think Kit and tobie will try desperately to stay neutral, Jenny as an older cast member probably ditto. Alice will presumably find a way to make this about her and be a bitch to both of them

by Anonymousreply 352May 30, 2023 5:25 AM

R352 i think most won't want to deal with it

by Anonymousreply 353May 30, 2023 5:26 AM

Bash mate if you did the dumping, time to remove the communal jewelry. Time and place! Let the dumped party have a rebound and get over it before you put the Gucci chain or cartier bracelet back on

by Anonymousreply 354May 30, 2023 5:29 AM

R349 I said disrespectful if they’re still dating. Joe doesn’t have the habit of befriending OF models and hanging out with them, so yeah it would be weird. But I’m all for a slut era post break up. Time will tell what’s going on.

by Anonymousreply 355May 30, 2023 5:29 AM

UK DLers should be waking up soon to chaos

by Anonymousreply 356May 30, 2023 5:29 AM

If the examples of people Joe has posted before are his mom and his boyfriend, I'm reaching a completely different conclusion than the rest of you.

R352 In a hypothetical Thunderdome situation, I mostly agree with you but think Jenny would go to Joe.

by Anonymousreply 357May 30, 2023 5:31 AM

R350 Respect the fuck out of Joe's game if he picked up some ass at Publix of all places.

by Anonymousreply 358May 30, 2023 5:32 AM

R357 he’s also posted Lucy and Sam tbf. But yeah I think they’re broken up

by Anonymousreply 359May 30, 2023 5:32 AM

R356 literally 300+ posts that have ended in the 100% certainty that Joe and Bash have broken up, based on 2 ig stories. It’s pretty special

by Anonymousreply 360May 30, 2023 5:32 AM

R356 With the caveat I think they are done, Joe probably doesn't have a lot of friends in Atlanta being so young in a cast of older women and sex worker is not incapable of just being a friend. He was working in NY

I don't think it's disrespectful, espeically for younger people who are more sex positive

by Anonymousreply 361May 30, 2023 5:32 AM

I want to take a minute to thank R171 and R181 for that hoodie reveal, probably the biggest plot twist I’ve been around for. Take a bow, you deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 362May 30, 2023 5:36 AM

The hoodie reveal is what took everyone from “maybe open, maybe a breakup, maybe fine” to “oh they’re done and joe was dumped”. Truly a DL a hall of fame moment.

Though I will call it now, this is not the end of joe and bash. Not saying they’ll pull a Tom and Zendaya and come back stronger and be a public couple, but I do think they’ll messily hook up or try again probably during s3 even if we never see it

by Anonymousreply 363May 30, 2023 5:39 AM

R362 I feel bad about it since I really liked Joe and Bash together.

by Anonymousreply 364May 30, 2023 5:40 AM

Right now I can’t work out if this thread has lost it’s fucking mind or I have

They may well have split up we have no idea what has occurred in their relationship while they’ve been long distance. Joe is being uncharacteristically open online. He knows an OF model possibly wore his hoodie last week and met up with him while in New York. And schrodinger’s Bash either is or isn’t still wearing their relationship jewellery

Beyond those tangibles I only see a wall of mass hysteria

by Anonymousreply 365May 30, 2023 5:40 AM

R364 not to get all saccharine here bc this is a gossip forum but I will say I don’t think a breakup esp at this age is a failure or always a bad thing. They were together and clearly really mutually loving and supportive for a crazy time in both of their lives, making the first two seasons of a show, rising to fame, weathering online hate, and booking follow up roles which establish that both are actors who will likely have long good careers. Their families and mates clearly adored them. It probably sucks for them now because they’re young and it’s hard, but I do think this is one of the healthier first serious relationships either could’ve had

by Anonymousreply 366May 30, 2023 5:43 AM

R365 yes. And thread must be closed by now so some of us are the regulars… who have clearly spun all the way out of reality.

by Anonymousreply 367May 30, 2023 5:44 AM

R385 I think people who say Joe sharing the exact same pic he probably knows Nick shared, while Nick's head in the picture is a sign something happened between Joe and Bash. Without that I probably wouldn't think much of it.

Joe knows how fans are

R383 I wouldn't doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 368May 30, 2023 5:44 AM

R365 Guessing you're one of the DLers that was invested in their relationship, because this behavior (putting together random pieces, reaching conclusions) is par for the course when it comes to these threads. It's the same thing we did with Kit and Maia.

by Anonymousreply 369May 30, 2023 5:45 AM

R365 It took way less for us to say Kit and Maia were done for. I do think it’s possible they are still together and this is a weird innocent thing. Still, would find that extremely confusing behavior from Joe.

by Anonymousreply 370May 30, 2023 5:46 AM

Have some of you forgotten that we’re on a gay gossip forum?

by Anonymousreply 371May 30, 2023 5:47 AM

Nobody ever took Kit and Maia seriously in the first place. They barely saw each other.

by Anonymousreply 372May 30, 2023 5:47 AM

R371 I'm not sure what this means? What are we supposed to be doing? Most people think they broke up and aren't freaking out about it.

by Anonymousreply 373May 30, 2023 5:49 AM

intrigued that Joe hasn’t archived any finsta posts, public insta I get trying to be more subtle about (archiving a few posts at the same time and leaving up the birthday and NY ones) but i would expect a fast af finsta clearout

by Anonymousreply 374May 30, 2023 5:49 AM

No, I'm sure you're right. We're making something out of nothing*.

*Joe posting about being a slut, Joe sharing more topless selfies, Joe being thirstier on Instagram, Joe following an OF model when he presumably previously unfollowed a guy for joining OF (Dylan Geick), sharing a hoodie, meeting up in a different city, posting the guy on his Instagram Story, the guy posting a picture of the same building on his Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 375May 30, 2023 5:50 AM

R373 Not referring to you, don’t worry.

by Anonymousreply 376May 30, 2023 5:51 AM

We need to remember Joe is 19. If he wasn’t famous he’d be a freshman in college this year. How many very loving high school couples have tried to make a long distance relationship work when they get into different colleges and then end up breaking up at Thanksgiving. Regardless of all the signs or whatever, if they are broken up it’s probably been building for a while because long distance is hard. And they waited until they saw each other in person to actually end thing. Or maybe shift from monogamous to open.

by Anonymousreply 377May 30, 2023 5:53 AM

Wonder how messy it is behind the scenes. Leaning towards bash’s family knowing he was going to dump Joe, knowing Joe is hurting, and probably forgiving or not really reacting badly to him being a tiny bit chaotic on social media right now. If they unfollow I’m guessing it’s due to private shit, not him vague posting about an OF hookup

by Anonymousreply 378May 30, 2023 5:53 AM

R369 not R366 but I am weirded out by how wild it got. Not so much invested in their relationship as confused by how it got so serious on here. I loved the break up speculation but the disrespectful/Joe’s heartbroken shit is weird. I for one, welcome Joe’s slut era (and the inevitable speculation about he and Kit which will no doubt make this thread look mild)

by Anonymousreply 379May 30, 2023 5:54 AM

R378 Hope his dad called him a little shit again

by Anonymousreply 380May 30, 2023 5:56 AM

R375 Seeing everything written out like this, I would have never seen this change in demeanor coming even just a month ago.

R379 OF Nick looks more like Kit than like Bash, that mess is fully coming eventually.

by Anonymousreply 381May 30, 2023 5:56 AM

R379 tbf the disrespectful thing makes no sense to me but joe being hurt and a little more public and messy than he would normally be as a result makes sense. This is the person who unfollowed all his childhood friends and mother, I think if he ended it or was totally good with it he’d be rebounding more discretely.

Unrelated but this type of meme from the people in denial is probably exceedingly awkward for both or their families or mates if they see it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382May 30, 2023 5:57 AM

I don't think it's weird so speculate they are hurt. I feel bad for Joe since his life revolved around Bash in London and Bash's family was close with Joe and so were his friend. Bash also hasn't looked great/looked tired and like he lost some weight. Losing a two year relationship at 19 and 21 is fucking rough. They obviously loved each other, not to get too cheesy here and get accused of being a weepy frau

by Anonymousreply 383May 30, 2023 5:59 AM

R374 possible he’s still holding out hope, I guess. Obviously he’s rebounding right now but young love is weird, could be a way to try to inspire jealousy. This is just pure guessing though

by Anonymousreply 384May 30, 2023 6:00 AM

R382 People are really sensitive with the word “disrespectful”. I only said that because if my boyfriend of 2 years would hang out with a OF model and post it on IG, I would find that weird. I don’t think they’re still dating so there’s no problem.

by Anonymousreply 385May 30, 2023 6:06 AM

R385 I get your point but tbh I wouldn’t if I knew about them. I’d get annoyed if they seemed flirty or like a couple but if they were just hanging out during the daytime at a tourist site I wouldn’t care. But agree with you moot point they’re broken up. Poor joe (think he was the dumped one).

For those considering getting that guys only fans, don’t bother messaging him, just look closely at the bg of his upcoming content to see if it’s the same hotel or Airbnb joe was in

by Anonymousreply 386May 30, 2023 6:11 AM

R385 I don't think it's a big deal unless you think an OF model fucks everything that moves and can't have a friend, if they were still together. Bash has posted pics with people like Ty Tennet from his bday party that were more coupley than he's posted with Joe and called Nell the love of his life or some shit in his birthday message to her.

by Anonymousreply 387May 30, 2023 6:11 AM

R370 Of course it did Kit and Maia were at best a casual hook up of a few weeks. The threshold of evidence for the end of a committed relationship of over two years which seemed solid beyond the uncertainties of long distance is going to be higher

And as an old romantic I am invested in their relationship just not to the point of losing sleep over it or indeed engaging for hours in a tsunami of frenzied speculation

Something seems to have shifted they may well be over, on a break or any manner of other scenarios we know nothing about. The evidence on the face of it just doesn’t seem to warrant the absolute certainty that they are finished and Joe is publicly fucking the first OF model he could get his hands on a week later and anyone who doesn’t agree is an idiot

We will know soon enough when Joe heads back to the UK

by Anonymousreply 388May 30, 2023 6:13 AM

R387 unless Joe is literally a client why would he be fucking a friend who is out there fucking around the whole weekend. I’d be like, off you pop mate, see you for a coffee after you’ve hosed down.

by Anonymousreply 389May 30, 2023 6:15 AM

Whether Joe pops up at the play or not, something definitely changed in that dynamic. Have fans been going to see Bash every day? Is there a chance he goes and we don't find out about it?

by Anonymousreply 390May 30, 2023 6:21 AM

R368 Nick def can't afford a hotel with a giant bathtub view of the Empire State Building, he did his OF work this weekend in dusty apartments from what I've seen that he posted on twitter. Apparently he overbooked himself and is always available on OF, so not I'm not exactly sure how much rebound time he could possibly be giving Joe

R390 I doubt he could go without being seen

by Anonymousreply 391May 30, 2023 6:24 AM

R388 R389 He’s known this Nick guy for what, 2-3 weeks? And they’re already best gal pals, roaming new york together? I think some of you are very naive which is shocking.

by Anonymousreply 392May 30, 2023 6:25 AM

R392 A week and a day if you go by when he followed him

by Anonymousreply 393May 30, 2023 6:26 AM

R392 And it wouldn't be the first time Joe moved quickly, lest we forget how fast he and Bash hooked up.

by Anonymousreply 394May 30, 2023 6:28 AM

Need horoscope anon to tell us more about Libra men and whatever Bash is

by Anonymousreply 395May 30, 2023 6:38 AM

R392 It is also equally possible that Joe had the weekend off and wanted to see Parade and his beloved Ben before he leaves the US and met up with Nick who was there working

Sometimes the cynical answer isn’t the correct one and as far as we seem to know from the evidence of both of their movements they met up once in the daytime in public more of a grabbing lunch situation than roaming New York as “best gal pals”

It is not completely unfair to assume that two young gay men hanging out may fuck as well but in reality it doesn’t happen a surprising amount of times. Sometimes we do just grab lunch

by Anonymousreply 396May 30, 2023 6:39 AM

R390 think it’s close to impossible Joe goes and a fan doesn’t spot him. I do think what changed at the play, and this is the pet theory I won’t let go of, is that bash planned to end it after joe was done with Agatha because he didn’t want to ship him off to America freshly dumped. And then that weekend it was obvious soemthing was up and it came out and they broke up

by Anonymousreply 397May 30, 2023 6:41 AM

Again, the speculation is not solely based on Nick and Joe hanging out. To be acting like it is is obtuse at this point.

by Anonymousreply 398May 30, 2023 6:46 AM

What were the other posts joe archived again? I know the him and bash one but there were two others, right?

by Anonymousreply 399May 30, 2023 6:51 AM

Missed in all this is that someone on twitter said they saw Joe at the American Dream mall. Or someone who looked like him.

by Anonymousreply 400May 30, 2023 7:00 AM

R399 I think he just archived a pic of himself in the pink suit, not the whole post though

I can't figure out who he unfollowed, but he unfollowed 9 people a couple days ago

by Anonymousreply 401May 30, 2023 7:02 AM

R317 May or may not be relevant to the timeline, but the random thirst likes Joe left on that account he doesn't follow (benveesmith) were on pictures from May 15 and 16. It's possible he went on a thirst tear as soon as he was single again.

by Anonymousreply 402May 30, 2023 7:05 AM

R399 I looked back at the forum and he archived a GQ post. Specifically a pre show one where he extolls the virtue and purity of first love and says “falling in love for the first time is the purest form of love.”

Not to project too much but he’s hurting for sure

by Anonymousreply 403May 30, 2023 7:05 AM

R403 Unliking Billy's anniversary post about never being happier too

by Anonymousreply 404May 30, 2023 7:07 AM

R403 He's either hurting or over it and ready for a full-force slut era.

by Anonymousreply 405May 30, 2023 7:08 AM

Again not to be saccharine but I wonder what it was that motivated bash. An “I still love you but logistically we can’t do months of long distance every year”, or an actual feelings going away? Doubt we’ll know one way or another obviously but it doesn’t seem super mutual and does seem like the hurt is pretty high on joes side

by Anonymousreply 406May 30, 2023 7:09 AM

R403 yeah, okay. Not sure why, but that feels pretty telling. Not sold on OF Nick being anything but I think you bitches are right. It’s dead

by Anonymousreply 407May 30, 2023 7:10 AM

R406 They'd be kinda shitty, as in he's blaming Joe's career. And I still can't get over Bash wearing a bracelet Joe gave him after, though I'm too lazy to look up the date he wore that.

R405 I'd go with both. Nick is probably a nice distraction. He can go home to IOM and slut it up in Paris this summer

by Anonymousreply 408May 30, 2023 7:13 AM

Still not convinced that Bash necessarily did the breaking up here, especially since he did the whole social media hiatus thing and everything. Still think it could have been mutual.

by Anonymousreply 409May 30, 2023 7:14 AM

R406 Tbf I don’t think it would be blaming Joe per se, especially if he also has a project lined up. I can see something like them having different filming schedules or projects this fall as I doubt bash will spend months on HS and bash realising that he can’t do 8 months long distance in a year, especially when it’s not a one off

R409 fair enough, I tend to think if bashs sister and mates don’t unfollow joes finsta after today though it was probably bash who ended it. I think there’s more tolerance for a public rebound when you know it’s a hurt dumped person than when it’s mutual or they’re the person doing the dumping

by Anonymousreply 410May 30, 2023 7:17 AM

Now I’m onboard with broken up, I’m just disappointed that Joe has been excluding his nipples from the recent uptick implied nudity/shirtless instas. If he’s making more thirsty posts, he should just get that smooth chest out completely.

by Anonymousreply 411May 30, 2023 7:20 AM

R407 I remember Joe unretweeting that GQ article before since they put a headline about falling in love, so yeah. That was also the article where the reporter obviously knew he was dating Bash and was fishing.

by Anonymousreply 412May 30, 2023 7:20 AM

So we all agree broken up, here’s a new bit of fun guesswork. How likely are they to get back together (in any capacity including messy hookup), in what way (dating again or hooking up), and when

by Anonymousreply 413May 30, 2023 7:22 AM

R413 Depends on why they broke up. I'm assuming it's long distance, which isn't going to change anytime soon. Joe's going to be living in the US for months at a time for years. Messy hook ups? I could see it, though messy hook ups are best saved for OF models and not someone you actually love in my experience.

by Anonymousreply 414May 30, 2023 7:25 AM

R413 Depends on why they broke up. I'm assuming it's long distance, which isn't going to change anytime soon. Joe's going to be living in the US for months at a time for years. Messy hook ups? I could see it, though messy hook ups are best saved for OF models and not someone you actually love in my experience

by Anonymousreply 415May 30, 2023 7:25 AM

R413 I guess it depends on how much Bash is actually in S3. They can basically avoid each other for most of the S2 promo, as Bash doesn’t really do that much and wouldn’t be paired with Joe anyway. But sad ‘i love you it just doesn’t work’ sex is on as soon as Joe’s back to collect his stuff when Agatha wraps. First love break ups tread the same path usually

by Anonymousreply 416May 30, 2023 7:26 AM

R414 yeah fair enough. If they try to get past the awkwardness for the others sake I can see a drunk or tired emotional hookup during s3. If they manage not to do that I can honestly weirdly see them making another go at the relationship as well, though god knows if it’ll be successful.

by Anonymousreply 417May 30, 2023 7:26 AM

R413 Messy hookups are more likely than getting back together, but I think it'll depend on how fast either of them properly move on.

by Anonymousreply 418May 30, 2023 7:27 AM

R412

by Anonymousreply 419May 30, 2023 7:28 AM

Hopefully they learn not to date your coworkers

by Anonymousreply 420May 30, 2023 7:30 AM

To be honest aside from the hotness of a joe slut era I’m kind of glad he’s rebounding. Not to sound fretful or overly paternalising but even with him rebounding and travelling in America I’m low key feeling for him in that being freshly dumped not only in a different country from all your family and mates, but also in a job that requires you to go act all day AND in a time zone that means you can’t talk to your loved ones after work because they’re asleep is rough. Couple that with him being a literal teenager and the whole first real heartbreak thing and it’s brutal. Hopefully Nick is a nice guy in addition to being s good fuck

by Anonymousreply 421May 30, 2023 7:31 AM

R420 When the actor that plays Geoff ends up being hairy and muscular and Joe hooks up with him, then what?

by Anonymousreply 422May 30, 2023 7:33 AM

Suspect as others have said that it’s probably more of a case of Joe recently having a better sense of what his schedule is over the next few year now (hectic) and the two of them knowing how realistically at their age they are asking for trouble by trying to make it work. To me that explains Bash wearing the jewellery still. They’ll try the whole best friends thing, then fwb when they’re both in London, then eventual apocalyptic meltdown. Standard shit.

Throwing all the way back up thread to the who keeps who, Bash gets everyone except Yaz and Kit. Kit aims to be friends with both but struggles, probably goes with Joe in the end because of time spent together and loyalty. Kit’s about to spend time with Joe while he’s in a potentially very messy era. Tbh, could be a lot of fun

by Anonymousreply 423May 30, 2023 7:39 AM

Watch bash take the necklace off in fan pics tomorrow anyway. Tbh something to give further “evidence” either way isn’t really needed for me, I know what I think, but I guess we’ll know for sure june 10

by Anonymousreply 424May 30, 2023 7:39 AM

R423 can’t imagine bash keeps Tobie. Think everyone will try to stay neutral but the only ones who will succeed are the ones who are close to neither like cori and kizzy. Brad will proudly be team joe btw.

by Anonymousreply 425May 30, 2023 7:40 AM

R423 I'm going to be honest, I can easily see a scenario where Joe keeps the rest of the group of guys. Kit for the reasons you outlined, Will because he's had more time to get close to Joe than to Bash at this point (both by working frequently with him on HS and from doing the play), and Tobie has always seemed partial to Joe.

by Anonymousreply 426May 30, 2023 7:45 AM

None of the cast coming to Bash's play makes me think it's unlikely he gets everyone but Yaz and Kit. Feeling a bit sad about no more group dinner parties. I think they'll probably stay friends with both, but probably meet up less obviously since you'd have to exclude one of them. No telling how much Joe stays in London now though. It might not be calling him as much as it used to.

Joe and Kit (when he does promo for the movie that will never come out) can bond over having to work with people they used to fuck

by Anonymousreply 427May 30, 2023 7:46 AM

Also think even when people stay neutral it’s hard not to be a little more allied with or partial towards the person who seems more in pain. If it genuinely was totally mutual the joe posting might make a few people feel a little gentler to bash, if it was bash ending it I think Joe being obviously hurt will have them be a little gentler to him

by Anonymousreply 428May 30, 2023 7:48 AM

R426 Bash also has other friend groups in London, the Heartstopper cast is Joe’s primary group of friends there.

by Anonymousreply 429May 30, 2023 7:48 AM

`This is a real disaster though. The only HS couples we got left are Bradley and his boyfriend with the dry curls and Will's heterosexual nonsense

by Anonymousreply 430May 30, 2023 7:49 AM

Tbh I think they’re probably both hurting. Even if it was a case of falling out of love or being exhausted by the relationship (not just distance), breaking up with someone you have been with for so long is heartbreaking on both sides. Poor guys.

Still think Bash gets Rhea, obviously Connor and maybe Alice (lucky Joe)

by Anonymousreply 431May 30, 2023 7:52 AM

R431 Bash for sure gets Connor after he didn't bother to post any Joe at all even if he took him to TS

by Anonymousreply 432May 30, 2023 7:54 AM

R431 don’t think it’s obvious he gets Connor to be honest. They’ve been mates longer but I do think Connor and joe are independently friends at this point. Ironically I think Connor, given he’s on good terms with his own long term ex, might be the best at actually being neutral and a good supportive understanding friend to both and might be good at eventually helping them be friends or on good terms again

by Anonymousreply 433May 30, 2023 7:54 AM

I would have said Bash gets Connor with no reservations a month ago, but Connor did make the effort to visit Joe in Atlanta with no Bash around.

by Anonymousreply 434May 30, 2023 7:56 AM

Where are all the UK people now

by Anonymousreply 435May 30, 2023 8:05 AM

Holed up in the basement with copious amounts of tissues.

by Anonymousreply 436May 30, 2023 8:28 AM

What a fucking plot twist the past 10 hours have been. Talk about unexpected

by Anonymousreply 437May 30, 2023 8:50 AM

For anyone coming in late, the mess starts at R88.

by Anonymousreply 438May 30, 2023 8:58 AM

For those tracking, it’s still early in the day but no one has unfollowed joes finsta

by Anonymousreply 439May 30, 2023 9:05 AM

Insta/finsta stuff could mean something or nothing, tbh. Maia's mom, brother, and friends all still follow Kit, Kit still follows Maia's brother and her friends, and he still follows her finsta. And that was a relationship where there wasn't a ton to lose or a ton of attachments between parties. Joe and Bash have lives that were much more intertwined. I think any Instagram purges in their situation would be gradual.

by Anonymousreply 440May 30, 2023 9:21 AM

R440 oh to be clear it means nothing re the breakup I think they’re clearly done. More people speculating about joe messy posting last night. I think if it was mutual or he ended it, it would be enough of a “dick move” to bashs family and friends that they might unfollow him (at least one or two). If he got dumped and they kind of saw this as him rebounding they’re probably more forgiving of it. Again total speculation

by Anonymousreply 441May 30, 2023 9:28 AM

R440 yeah. Unless someone does something really offensive (and I don’t think the Insta stories really count as it’s literally a single photo of a man in clothes) I can’t see a mass unfollow. Back when Sof was a thing she clearly did something that upset Kit enough to inspire a mass unfollow (by mass I mean Will and Bash on her birthday). I agree they’ve broken up but I don’t think Joe’s posted anything that warrants a family unfollow - unless Bash is telling Doulla that the guy Joe posted is his new piece

by Anonymousreply 442May 30, 2023 9:35 AM

I do feel for joe losing his entire London support system outside the cast. That’ll probably be a tough one, he seemed close in his own right to bashs family and especially his parents. They’re young and both seem really sweet, they’ll be fine long term, but sure it’s hellish right now

by Anonymousreply 443May 30, 2023 9:38 AM

I’m so fucking nosy there’s so much we will never know I’m extremely curious about. Like how did the cast find out? Through one of them (joe) dramatically saying it in the GC? Or just gossiping amongst themselves. Will they stay friends? Have they talked since the breakup? Etc.

by Anonymousreply 444May 30, 2023 9:48 AM

Joe deleting and Reuploading a photo from Taylor swift specifically to show off the cartier ring was about a week?Week and a half? Before it seems like things ended, so feels pretty sudden

by Anonymousreply 445May 30, 2023 10:34 AM

I hope the ones that keep swearing up and down that Joe and Kit don’t find each other attractive are right cuz this could turn into a shit show!

by Anonymousreply 446May 30, 2023 10:37 AM

R445 Joe retaking the picture to specifically show off that specific ring was conjecture, he shuffled the bracelets around from one picture to the other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447May 30, 2023 10:42 AM

Looked at bash’s tagged since I’m nosy and someone who saw him in the play posted pics.she gave him a bracelet he wore, didn’t see him wearing any others, had the same necklace on. Awkwardly the girl’s instagram handle was joelocke.kr which she wrote on the package she gave to him. None of this is me implying they didn’t break up by the way, just adding to the info

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448May 30, 2023 10:44 AM

R448 This is a pretty random thing to note, but all of that girl’s posts are so aesthetically pleasing.

by Anonymousreply 449May 30, 2023 10:49 AM

R448 Thanks! Found a new Joe Locke account to follow.

by Anonymousreply 450May 30, 2023 10:54 AM

R446 eh, they’ve probably both learned their lessons about that. Younger than most do.

by Anonymousreply 451May 30, 2023 10:59 AM

R446 If they're compelled to hook up, I need them to wait until they're done shooting the show.

by Anonymousreply 452May 30, 2023 11:10 AM

Joe skipped drag brunch with Kathryn and Patti to get railed.

On a more serious note, the fact that they were still in Atlanta on Sunday is another indicator that they’re not done yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453May 30, 2023 11:18 AM

Jesus this really is the shoot that never needs. Not to imply that joe isn’t enjoying his ho phase but I’m sure he’ll be relieved to be done

by Anonymousreply 454May 30, 2023 12:56 PM

Honestly, I feel sad for both of them. Break ups suck especially when it is a serious relationship. Some rebound sex will do both of them some good. They should enjoy slutting around until they find someone to be painfully monogamous with again.

by Anonymousreply 455May 30, 2023 1:21 PM

If they only broke up for distance and not because feelings changed, then I can see them being on off again this fall. Just because they’re young and feelings are hard

by Anonymousreply 456May 30, 2023 1:46 PM

For the person that asked about astrology, here it goes: Joe is a libra sun and virgo moon. Usually, Libra men don't do well when they are dumped. They're very sensitive. I'm not saying this is what happened but they can hold a grudge. They also always have a roster of people on the go. If they did break up, I'm not surprised Joe already found a rebound/someone to help him find one. Libras are naturally flirtatious and fun so if Joe is now single, watch out. They also hate being alone. I really feel for him because breaking up while being away from your friends and family must be rough. This is just a summary but let me know if you wanna know more or if you want me to write about Bash.

by Anonymousreply 457May 30, 2023 2:40 PM

I’m not big on astrology but now I’m intrigued, do Bash R457.

by Anonymousreply 458May 30, 2023 2:46 PM

Tbh it’s the timing that’s bizarre to me. I know some people think it was mutual, but I think bash pulled the trigger so to speak. Doing it in may after months of doing long distance and not waiting the few weeks till Joe was back in England seems so random. Anyway, like everyone else I root on joes slut era but his behaviour is giving me hurt person trying to cope more than “fully over it and enjoying single life”. Maybe projecting though

by Anonymousreply 459May 30, 2023 2:47 PM

It doesn't seem mutual to me. You don't fly across the world to see someone if you lost your feelings for them. Makes more sense if Joe just said he was too busy to go and broke it off when they met again. Maybe Bash was checking out at the end of March so to say. Some people in the thread did mention in passing Bash was glued to his phone and not paying attention to Joe in that fan video of them out to eat in Atlanta. Though that's reading a lot into something small, but that's the DL way.

And I'm all for Joe being slutty, though I would rather he pick actors or other people who know how to be more discrete. Not sure Nick wouldn't sell him out for a quick buck or gossip about him if more people figure it out.

R457 Interesting. Thanks. Yes, do Bash.

by Anonymousreply 460May 30, 2023 3:00 PM

What’s the conventional wisdom, for every year you’re together you need a month to grieve? Let’s throw in an extra month because they’re young and this is new to them. Early august takes them right to the premier of the show. I think they’re both professional enough that at worst they can smile and pretend and just avoid each other as much as possible, at best they can actually be friendly and start to be friends instead of awkward

by Anonymousreply 461May 30, 2023 3:01 PM

R460 yeah Joe making the effort to go that weekend and more specifically taking Lucy is what makes me guess not mutual. Don’t think you bring your bestie to a breakup. I don’t know, maybe bash just got tired of it or there was fighting behind the scenes leading up to it. But aside from looking a little tired and not being on social media for a few days last week (which could just as easily be him dealing with the breakup aftermath and Joe being upset) he’s not really changed his behaviour at all while Joe definitely has. Feels one sided which always sucks more

by Anonymousreply 462May 30, 2023 3:04 PM

R462 No, you really don't. And Bash has a whole support system and is home. He's also got tons of friends. I'm sure he's fine. If Joe was in the UK he'd be chilling in the IOM with his mom and not having semi-messy flings in NY.

Also going back to thinking Bash just turned down the TS concert, not that he couldn't make it. Bash from 6 months ago would gone even if he had to fly there for a few hours and flew right back. At the time I thought it was a little weird. Not for normal people, but just for them. He could have just been busy obviously, though pretty sure nobody in the cast was doing anything that weekend rehearsal wise.

R461 Bash really doesn't film much in HS and probably hangs out more just hanging with friends and waiting for Joe. I think they can avoid seeing each other too much and just be polite, don't expect any weirdness. Hope they can be friends again anyway.

by Anonymousreply 463May 30, 2023 3:16 PM

The more I think about it the more I lean towards bash’s feelings changing or him falling out of love a bit. A long distance reason I’m sure didn’t help, but it being so out of nowhere and the other weird little signs - the Japan trip, skipping TS, etc. - all sort of add up to him making peace with this decision over the course of a few weeks or months. I do still think the cast will stay neutral and we’ll see some of them at his play next week (ironically I think a few probably planned to go at the end all along to see him and Joe pre breakup), think bash will be the one distancing himself more given he has a smaller role and a bigger social circle so probably won’t be at every hangout the way he was when with Joe

by Anonymousreply 464May 30, 2023 3:23 PM

I also don’t think it’s distance because the distance is ending soon until at least the end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 465May 30, 2023 3:34 PM

R464 Yeah, couples can spend time apart, but it's just those two did not if they could help it. In hindsight, the Japan trip was a warning sign since the time difference between Atlanta is awful and he had to be there for a pretty long time for his location to change. So he had all this free time and decided to spend it in a place where he couldn't really even talk to Joe. And he seemed to only spend the weekend with Joe before going home. Bash is also apparently terrible at texting people I think Tobie mentioned.

R465 It's not just that, but the distance isn't ever really changing though. Joe will be living part time in the US for years going forward and I'm also leaning towards the suggestion that Bash got some long term gig in London or elsewhere that is going to make it impossible for him to travel much to the states.

by Anonymousreply 466May 30, 2023 3:37 PM

Presuming neither of them was a dick, which seems unlikely, I feel for both of them but Jesus Joe is having a rough go of it. Dumped unexpectedly (or so it seems) by your first love who you still have to see on set, who was basically your entire social circle in your city, and whose family functionally adopted you as one of their own, and having to go do a fairly high pressure job filming a marvel show right after? Not a fun situation.

by Anonymousreply 467May 30, 2023 3:42 PM

R467 Nick's a charmer at least. He's fighting with another OF model about the time he tried to fuck his boyfriend by being nice and wanting to take care of him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468May 30, 2023 3:44 PM

R468 joe I pray you pick a nice discrete hookup who will worship your perfect body for your next rebound. Though my guess is when Joe goes back to IOM a he’ll go completely off the map till HS promo.

This story is so fucking weird to me in retrospect

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469May 30, 2023 3:46 PM

Does this mean Bash will start spreading his seed all over London?

by Anonymousreply 470May 30, 2023 3:47 PM

R479 tbh I can see the mess actually kicking off when bash inevitably gets held over heels for another joe lookalike

by Anonymousreply 471May 30, 2023 3:48 PM

I think the poor Joe stuff is a bit premature. You guys need to remember that slutty, sassy Joe was his default setting before Heartstopper. Remember the shirtless display picture on TikTok?

by Anonymousreply 472May 30, 2023 3:51 PM

R472 eh, tbf 16 to 19 can be a big change and I think bemoaning poor Joe in like 6 months would be overkill. But within a month of a very long term for his age relationship ending when it looks like he wasn’t the one ending it? Fair to feel bad for him

by Anonymousreply 473May 30, 2023 3:54 PM

Bash can be discreet when he wants to. There's not one couple pic of him and James anywhere. I'm assuming he'll find another dark curly haired twink eventually.

R472 Some of us have had our hearts broken, maybe it's projection though I can't imagine it's easy breaking up after 2 years when your social circles were so entwined. Though he'll be fine. He's 19. Will need to find a place to live in London though.

I'm sure he's got no problem being slutty and sassy.

by Anonymousreply 474May 30, 2023 3:55 PM

R471 Joe resembles Bash’s ex quite a bit so I’m guessing we’ll see a pattern in Bash’s choice of guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475May 30, 2023 3:56 PM

R469 Bash seems the seems the type to be frustratingly nice during a break up and still want to be friends. I don't think he's socially awkward exactly but posting a heart on IG was probably just to his fans, not thinking much of it. Like I fully expect him to still like Joe pics from time to time, he liked all the crap related to the TS concert. Joe seems like they type to be a bit more petty about it. I think if he likes Bash's posts again we can say he's over it.

Need to watch who his sister follows, if she follows another Joe lookalike in the upcoming months we'll know

by Anonymousreply 476May 30, 2023 4:02 PM

Kizzy and Cori for Grazia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477May 30, 2023 4:06 PM

R476 oh bash seems like especially as the dumper he would be really nice, and doubt there was any ill intent. It speaks highly of his character as a nice guy, but as joe seeing that post and him still wearing jewelry we got together or for each other I’d be fuming. No clue what’s happening behind the scenes but if the extent of joes messiness is what he’s done since the breakup he has remarkable restraint. Do hope they can eventually be friends, they seemed to genuinely really enjoy one another as people in addition to obviously being into each other

by Anonymousreply 478May 30, 2023 4:09 PM

Also joe was a huge tweet and delete, remorseful impulse tweet culprit when he still had twitter. So can definitely see him sending some dramatic texts late night post breakup and then walking them back

by Anonymousreply 479May 30, 2023 4:14 PM

Joe reposted the cori and kizzy photo

by Anonymousreply 480May 30, 2023 4:29 PM

Kit commented on it as well. It’s a really great picture of them.

by Anonymousreply 481May 30, 2023 4:31 PM

R478 He's giving the vibes of a man dumped yeah. I'd rather my ex be an asshole since I could justify the break up to myself. Don't be hot, scruffy and very nice. Have some respect.

R4790 I'm sure they were out of pocket

by Anonymousreply 482May 30, 2023 4:39 PM

Not to project onto people I don’t know at all irl but they both seem like genuinely really really nice people, the loyalty their friends have to them speaks volumes. Don’t doubt that joe is a little petty and really upset right now, but also can genuinely see him deciding not to hold s grudge and them managing to have a friendship at some point

by Anonymousreply 483May 30, 2023 4:43 PM

Joe got kizzy and cori in the breakup, confirmed!

by Anonymousreply 484May 30, 2023 4:44 PM

R458 Bash is a Sagitarrius sun and a Capricorn moon. Sag men are known to be beautiful, creative souls. They are full of energy, bubbly, and very optimistic. They love to be around their friends and meet new people. They can also be a bit insecure and need constant validation from their partners. They like to have 'confrontation' meaning they don't like when things are up in the air (for contrast, Libras tend to avoid confrontation because they don't like upsetting the people they love). They're a fire sign so they can be intense. They are also indulgent people, they like to indulge in beauty, material things, etc. I dated a Sag and although they're not all the same, they don't do well with distance because of how affectionate and loving they are. They need constant reassurance and if they don't get it, they can bottle up their feelings and lash out. If Bash did the breaking up, it would make sense that he's been a bit distant before and would think about it in his head for a while. Btw this is just my interpretation, I could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 485May 30, 2023 4:45 PM

Since we’re all just projecting on here I will say I think it should be taken with a big grain of salt and with the understanding that while this probably sucks for them right now, they are young as hell and will have very happy lives, this is a blip. But while I think thinking about and ruminating on the decision for a while and being certain calling it was the right move is definitely smart and mature, I also think if joe felt blindsided overall and then while trying to make it work heard bash had been thinking about this for months, there’s a lot of betrayal wrapped up in that. Like for instance say he was thinking about this since Japan. He went to visit joe after that and I’m sure they fucked and were physically affectionate, probably sexted, FaceTimed, sent nudes since. Nothing wrong on bash’s part, he was thinking about a hard decision, but I get as the other person it feels really shitty and almost like you’re lied to. Definitely not projecting my own past relationships here guys

by Anonymousreply 486May 30, 2023 4:50 PM

[italic]Sagittarius folks can sometimes idealize partners and become disappointed after the thrill is gone. And like a wild horse, Sagittarians can also get easily stir-crazy in monogamous relationships.

Sagittarians tend to be just as out-of-the-box in sex as in other areas of their lives. They're often willing to try anything to keep their partners on their toes and are constantly mixing it up in the bedroom.

They have a reputation as sexual adventurers – but then, adventure is invariably the be-all and end-all of a typical Sagittarius’s life. Love is a game of chance and Sagittarius is happy to take a risk on: if things get too heavy for them they’re always ready to move on.

by Anonymousreply 487May 30, 2023 4:52 PM

R485 This sounds spot on along with Joe's. Kinda wonder if he wanted to end it (if he did) before they fell back into the relationship with Joe back in the UK and then have to do the whole thing over again when he left again. Could just have realized it wasn't ever going to work while Joe has to spend so much time away. Bash also seems very serious about his career, which could have added to it.

by Anonymousreply 488May 30, 2023 4:57 PM

[quote]sebastian baby if you see this i beg you come back to jolly nice youre really hot and ill give you free asparagus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489May 30, 2023 4:58 PM

R489 interesting, that place is about 2 hours from both Chichester and London.

by Anonymousreply 490May 30, 2023 5:01 PM

Yeah, curious what he was doing there. Maybe with family, though chances of Bash having met someone with Joe away are not zero though.

Good luck with that though, your hair is not curly enough.

Connor still posting Alice related shit. The only person winning Connor is Alice.

by Anonymousreply 491May 30, 2023 5:09 PM

R491 if bash has moved on already the amounts of messy we’ll see coming from joe will be unearthly. Guessing he was with his sister or something though

by Anonymousreply 492May 30, 2023 5:11 PM

Also wondering who Bash might have told pre breakup. Billy and Bash's family seem obvious from the unliking, Japan trip, and Bash's family not coming to see Joe that night. I'm sure also Nell and a few other of his mates, but in the "mutual friends" camp I wonder if there was anyone. The cast, I highly doubt. But Connor does raise an eyebrow to me - I know he was busy carrying alice's bags but i would guess normally he'd try to overlap seeing bash's play with joe whilst in the UK. Wondering if he proposed it and bash filled him in and suggested he give them privacy. as a result of that, Alice is also a possibility of someone who knew in advance, not that she would care.

by Anonymousreply 493May 30, 2023 5:14 PM

Nick posting a new video himself getting fucked by a hot hairy muscled man. The man works hard I must admit

by Anonymousreply 494May 30, 2023 5:16 PM

R493 Hopefully Connor the eldergay (to them) can help them out. He went through a real shit sudden breakup that he didn't expect to happen as well. Can't see him picking sides since he seems to like both of them.

by Anonymousreply 495May 30, 2023 5:21 PM

R495 connor actually seems like the perfect person to be the middle man as he seems a bit closer to bash and hung out with him post breakup but was the Joe in his breakup; heartbroken, went to a foreign country and was trying to hook up and publicly flaunting what a good time he was having while not feeling amazing. I really do hope Joe and bash can end up with a good friendship

by Anonymousreply 496May 30, 2023 5:30 PM

R496 They will, probably. In a few weeks/months at best or in a few years at worst. Joe is young and at that age, you can build up a lot of resentment and anger. Especially, if your ex is seemingly fine and posting hearts on his IG. I'm surprised his mom didn't go see him yet.

by Anonymousreply 497May 30, 2023 5:38 PM

She's a teacher isn't she? She might be working. Think there's a long school Holiday beginning of June, if he's still filming that long. Could see her showing up regardless

by Anonymousreply 498May 30, 2023 5:46 PM

She might also have offered and had him refuse and insist he's fine. If filming wraps up this week, he'll probably head straight back to IOM. His mates are mostly home for summer, family is there, no chance of bumping into his ex. Might be good for him.

R497 honestly I can see it being even faster. I know we all say joe can hold a grudge, and i think that's probably true, but when he has his support system back, has had a rebound fling, is able to get a bit of distance, and also knows he has to at the least be professional and cordial, i can see a lot of the anger dying down pretty quickly, especially if bash is patient and gracious about it all.

by Anonymousreply 499May 30, 2023 5:53 PM

0 percent chance of this but if he rocks up to the play next Saturday I will actually lose my mind laughing. Overall though I will say for a young and probably hard breakup they’re handling it well publicly

by Anonymousreply 500May 30, 2023 5:54 PM

R500 I'll give it a 5% chance of happening.

If he's not actually dating him, he probably won't have to see Bash all that much. Bash won't do the same promotion he does and won't have to film much and would skip a lot of the smaller events he used to tag along on. So whatever hurt feelings could die out pretty quickly. Bash also seems the type to bow out of any HS friends group things while they are secluded filming if there's still some awkwardness.

by Anonymousreply 501May 30, 2023 6:01 PM

r501 agree that bash would bow out as needed, but also do think they're both mature enough they'd probably try to minimise that. don't think the boys hangouts with will, kit, tobie and them are happening again for instance (at least not in the next few months) but full cast hangouts they'll probably just try to navigate as best they can. 5% is generous, i would be extremely shocked.

out of curiosity and no judgment, does the person or people who said there was no proof/they didn't think they necessarily broke up still think that? or has the opinion shifted.

by Anonymousreply 502May 30, 2023 6:08 PM

R500 Eh, I knew a couple that would break up and get back together all the time. It happens. If it does happen with them, I'll probably not go on this website for a few weeks lol

by Anonymousreply 503May 30, 2023 6:08 PM

R502 I'd say I'm 50/50 and am definitely not as certain about a breakup as most people on here. I don't deny that there are some signs pointing towards it though, but I just don't think it's conclusive enough at this point.

by Anonymousreply 504May 30, 2023 6:13 PM

R502 I’m leaning strongly towards breakup, but am not so 100% certain. Would be surprised but not shocked if joe showed up next week. Do think if they’re still together they’re having a rough patch though.

by Anonymousreply 505May 30, 2023 6:15 PM

R503 Oh I could see them getting back together if there was no cheating and just kind of how the way life took them if somehow things change and they meet again when life is less hectic. Not holding out hope for a reunion or anything, though they had a lot of pressure on them with being so young with booming careers and then you have Joe being so against being public with Bash, which I wondered if that would eventually cause some issues. Give it some time, who knows. 100% sold on messy hookups in Oct though.

R504 I go back and forth about it being 100%, the more Nick posts OF content the more I think when did he possibly have the time, though I'm not 22 anymore.

by Anonymousreply 506May 30, 2023 6:16 PM

R506 see, the "joe is the super private one" is slightly odd to me especially now. Bash was extremely private with his ex too. He was a bit more effusive than joe on social media true enough, but he seemed in no rush to broadcast their relationship either.

I wonder if i'm the only one who lies in the middle on a nick hookup. I actually think they hooked up in atlanta (let's be real, met on grindr) as aa rebound thus the sweatshirt thing, but don't think that necessarily means they hooked up in NY. can seethem getting along and nick saying he'd be there for work (OF) and inviting joe to come hang out in their downtime and joe having the money, the time, and being lonely. Solely because it seems like nick was booked basically back to back and then went to a strip club while joe went to a play. but who knows, maybe his stamina is unworldly

by Anonymousreply 507May 30, 2023 6:25 PM

R506 If they're not broken up, they're having a hard time. 95% sure they're done because it's not just the OF meet-up: it's his whole demeanor that changed rapidly on social media. Shirtless pics, selfies, calling himself a slut, heavily thirsting, etc. It's way too much all of a sudden.

by Anonymousreply 508May 30, 2023 6:29 PM

R507 Actually true, Bash is pretty private too. At least Joe was asked/answered questions about dating/love. And side note, I know people get fussy when you say Bash isn't out and give deep dives of things he's said before, but for the public or casual fans he's really not out and most of his Joe stuff could just be construed as him being friends/really loving HS. I know we laugh at people calling him an ally and he doesn't have to say he's gay by any means, he's said enough, but I think that's the general feeling outside the fandom bubble.

And yeah, he was very booked in NY. Could see at Atlanta hookup and posting him on IG to be petty. I don't think they went to NY together. Nick seemed to be there a few days before Joe.

by Anonymousreply 509May 30, 2023 6:31 PM

I can see Joe wanting to have a solo hot girl trip and meeting up with someone he knows while there, and posting him to be a little petty. I do think the overall conduct shift starting RIGHT after his trip to bash, bash's family and connor randomly not attending to see joe, and Bash continuing to seem more or less ok while also having tapered off his visits pre that point points to a breakup and specifically a bash initiated one.

by Anonymousreply 510May 30, 2023 6:50 PM

Cormac posted something and Joe liked it right away, maybe he us still in new york not doing anything

by Anonymousreply 511May 30, 2023 6:54 PM

R511 he posted a pic of his flight heading south yesterday. I think it’s likely he has more free time at the end of filming and is trying to distract himself from a breakup

by Anonymousreply 512May 30, 2023 6:56 PM

[quote]maybe he us still in new york not doing anything

The lazy little shit.

by Anonymousreply 513May 30, 2023 6:58 PM

Agatha is still filming, so he probably went back there but not have much to do. Should be wrapping up soon either way.

Also pretty sure OF Nick has hinted on moving to NY and quit his job a couple weeks ago. He has the free time between OF appointment if Joe needs some company during this trying time.

by Anonymousreply 514May 30, 2023 6:59 PM

Anyone else shocked that he chose a blond twunk for a rebound? I thought he would run to the hairy daddies.

by Anonymousreply 515May 30, 2023 7:07 PM

R515 not to project but interesting that he chose two hairless guys (nick and Derek Chadwick) as the recent fuck and thirst follows when we know he likes a hairy guy. Might just have wanted someone hot who had next to nothing in common with his ex

by Anonymousreply 516May 30, 2023 7:08 PM

Nick isn't anything important, could just be an in to being introduced to other guys he knows and he knows a lot of them. Not that they didn't hook up.

by Anonymousreply 517May 30, 2023 7:12 PM

I think they’ve broken up but don’t think OF Nick is the rebound. I think the post with him in it is deliberately petty but I don’t think they were actually in NYC together. Nick is obviously 20 so stamina isn’t an issue but he just really wouldn’t have the time. I think he’s Joe new break up friend (who he has probably fucked) and Joe decided to go to NYC because he’s lonely and bored and his fun messy friend was there. Missing Drag brunch…

by Anonymousreply 518May 30, 2023 7:17 PM

R518 What do you make of the hoodie? And the fact they both followed each other before going to NYC? Just looked at lpsg and they still don't think Joe and Bash were ever a couple. It's kinda hilarious at this point.

by Anonymousreply 519May 30, 2023 7:32 PM

R519 I’m not 518 but I definitely think they fucked on Atlanta. Just less set on NY. Deluded to think joe and bash were never a couple, this is post breakup behaviour.

As a nosy bitch I hope someone gets a pic of bash at the play tonight.

by Anonymousreply 520May 30, 2023 7:39 PM

There's someone who always randomly thinks they were never dating.

Assuming they hooked up and Joe just said he was taking it. He's been giving some subtle hints on IG for awhile, though I never thought to look at Nick's clothes. If you are trying to make someone jealous or be petty taking the new guy's hoodie is a good way. Obviously there's the whole thing about joe not having his own clothes and Bash used to like comments and make comments about Joe's clothes thievery

by Anonymousreply 521May 30, 2023 7:39 PM

R520 He's looked a bit tired and thin lately, but Bash gives nothing away. I can see why Joe would be a bit messy. He probably sends lovely post-breakup texts too if Joe regret texts him

by Anonymousreply 522May 30, 2023 7:47 PM

R519 controversially, I just don’t think the hoodie is a big deal. I also think they possibly fucked. Hooking up is how I’ve made some of my friends. I just don’t think, considering Nick’s reason for being there, that they are there together. I do think Nick being there influenced Joe to go, but it is the long weekend, he needed to find something to do. Regardless, I hope he’s aiming for a hot girl summer. Probably going to miss all those secret sexy beach holidays

by Anonymousreply 523May 30, 2023 7:50 PM

R522 I honestly don’t think he’s looked overly tired or thin. Honestly both of them have been looking physically good to me. I know he’s an actor and he’s charismatic but the fact that all fans have said he’s effusive and outgoing, that he brought up that one fan’s joe tshirt unprompted and said he loved it and laughed, etc. - I think he’s probably sad for hurting Joe or whatever but honestly seems really at peace. Which is always a pretty good sign that it’s actually done for good, though who knows.

by Anonymousreply 524May 30, 2023 7:51 PM

For the second, I don't think they spent the whole weekend together there or anything, but I also don't think the distinction matters. Whatever they have going on doesn't seem serious.

by Anonymousreply 525May 30, 2023 7:52 PM

R524 Can see how I'd be a little salty if I were Joe, but I'm not and it's just projection on my part

And OF whoring aside, I can see why Joe would along with Nick. He's pretty political and unapologetic gay obviously. Don't think it's anything serious, but can see how he'd be a good friend to chill with after a breakup.

by Anonymousreply 526May 30, 2023 7:57 PM

R526 oh I’m sure joe is salty at best or hurt at worst. Can’t blame him for that, so long as he’s not toxic about it.

No one’s floated this possibility so I will, though not sure I believe it - possible joe and bash broke up pre joes visit but joe was trying to make it work and showed up at the play as a last ditch effort. Bash made it clear it wasn’t working and was done, Joe started reacting the next day.

by Anonymousreply 527May 30, 2023 8:01 PM

R527 i think Joe would have gone earlier and not brought his friend if that were the case. They seemed perfectly fine, from their online behavior, until the middle of May.

Lucy also recently followed Bash on his finsta I'm pretty sure. I remember checking if she followed him in Dec wondering if she'd go to his bday party and I don't think she did. The whole timeline is just weird as hell. Speaking of finstas, will be interesting if Joe just abandons that one. I kinda expected some unfollows or removal of pics. I refuse to believe they don't have pics of each other on theirs

by Anonymousreply 528May 30, 2023 8:06 PM

R523 Nick doesn't seem like that nice of a person so I hope it was just a hook-up and not someone Joe would really be friends with.

by Anonymousreply 529May 30, 2023 8:07 PM

Money is on, that as soon as Agatha wraps we never see Nick again

by Anonymousreply 530May 30, 2023 8:09 PM

Technically Joe didn't bring Lucy, Lucy already lives in Chichester and I don't blame him wanting to see one of his best friends in the short time he was there, whatever the situation with Bash was at the time. Really does reframe the video she posted of Joe staring at the fire, though.

by Anonymousreply 531May 30, 2023 8:11 PM

Joe won’t struggle to find new dick in the UK, Nick will definitely get left behind once Joe’s out of Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 532May 30, 2023 8:12 PM

R531 pretty sure bash was also in that video, you see someone’s hand off to the left. Though agree.

If joe continues his ho phase in the UK I fully support him but can also see him going home and being a hermit for a bit and going through that stage of grief

by Anonymousreply 533May 30, 2023 8:14 PM

R531 Lucy's also doesn't really care about posting Bash either, though there was someone else with them that I thought was Bash

by Anonymousreply 534May 30, 2023 8:14 PM

He'll have to find a place to live in London too. Kinda wonder if he'll just stay in IOM mostly for awhile and just go back and forth this summer or rent something short term. If he's going back to the US quite a bit, it seems silly to actually get his own place when HS films in Oct and he'll have a place there.

by Anonymousreply 535May 30, 2023 8:18 PM

R535 hopefully the Crofts offer to ship his stuff back or hang onto it till October. They have the space and seemed really fond of him, doubt they’ll say “fuck off joe”

by Anonymousreply 536May 30, 2023 8:19 PM

R534 I decide to be delusional and say that was Connor or Kit.

by Anonymousreply 537May 30, 2023 8:20 PM

Agree, he’ll hermit. It’s all part break up selfies now (which btw, we just stormed past the hot af selfie he posted in the theatre). In three weeks or whenever, he’ll be back in the UK realising his old life basically ended. He’s such a mum guy too. I imagine he’ll hang out with her for awhile

by Anonymousreply 538May 30, 2023 8:23 PM

R537 Connor would too busy with the love of his life Alice and pretty sure Kit was...somewhere hopefully being a whore.

by Anonymousreply 539May 30, 2023 8:26 PM

Also his mum seems chill and tolerant (let bash come stay and Joe go to London) but doubt she’ll say “oh yeah let the onlyfans guys come visit.” Think he’ll go home, his mates will be home for summer and he’ll have family there, it’ll hit him like a ton of bricks, he’ll mourn and wallow and move on, and they’ll both be the better for it and the awkwardness can more easily dissipate around s2 release and s3 filming.

Total nightmare for Alice and Patrick though

by Anonymousreply 540May 30, 2023 8:27 PM

R538 When you put it like that, not trying to baby him too much but shit might get worse for him before it gets better.

R540 It's what they deserve. And do not think Nick is serous enough or could afford the flight to London. Assuming he'll be a nice friend/hook up when Joe's in town . Though watch him surprise everyone with ads for OF callabs for the UK in a couple weeks.

by Anonymousreply 541May 30, 2023 8:31 PM

I do think being around people who love you but also give you tough love is really good for a breakup. Joes mum or mates telling him to cut the shit and that he’s clearly not fine or over it is not the worst wake-up call: said from experience as someone who rebounds and finally had a friend have s come to Jesus talk with me after a LTR ended

by Anonymousreply 542May 30, 2023 8:35 PM

R535 Part of me wonders if he'll just crash at someone else's. Yaz if they're still close? Tobie if he's moved to London? Actually, where is Tobie staying for the play? I would say Kit, but I don't think we know if he's out of his parents' place yet? And Will still lives with his, so that's a no-go.

R537 It could've also been one of Lucy's uni friends.

by Anonymousreply 543May 30, 2023 8:37 PM

OF Nick was even busier than we first thought in NY. The collabs never end.

by Anonymousreply 544May 30, 2023 8:38 PM

I do think it was Bash because I doubt Lucy would post a video of her depressed friend mourning the end of a relationship on her story, and think she’d post anyone but bash

R544 I’m really leaning toward fucked in ATL, became friendly, hung out and willingly posted to make bash jeslous but didn’t hook up in NY

by Anonymousreply 545May 30, 2023 8:40 PM

R543 Yaz would take him to the best parties and isn't a user.

I'm wary of Joe getting too involved with some random OF whores who probably talk too much. Can imagine his mom not being too keen on it either.

I think it was Bash in the vid too. Those were some huge hands.

by Anonymousreply 546May 30, 2023 8:42 PM

Maybe I'm delusional, but I don't think Joe and Bash will work together enough in S3 for it to be a big deal and they were never going to be doing press together since Joe mostly does it with Kit/Will/Yaz/Cori/Kizzy. I do wonder if the break-up affects how Bash sees the show and the experience, though. Will he be much less effusive about it going forward? Speaking of, he hasn't liked Kizzy's picture so the hiatus may still be going on.

by Anonymousreply 547May 30, 2023 8:43 PM

Random guess but if Joe is sending petty hurt texte (even with follow up apologies) Bash may well guess he’s being petty on social media and not want to see it. Though he’s also just out of the play now I believe

by Anonymousreply 548May 30, 2023 8:46 PM

I regret having made the thread... I thought nothing interesting would happen

Tobie and Will saw 4000 miles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549May 30, 2023 8:54 PM

R549 Oh my god, did you just get out of Muriel’s cage? Also, pretty surprised that Kit didn’t go with them?

by Anonymousreply 550May 30, 2023 8:56 PM

R549 Joe got full custody of Kit in the divorce. It's also why he's the only other cast member OF Nick followed.

by Anonymousreply 551May 30, 2023 8:58 PM

R547 Depends on how Ben's storyline goes in S2. They could end up having a big blow out scenes in S3 if they follow Solitaire in any way, though I don't expect the edginess of that in HS.

Bash didn't post or like the new still did he? He's barely been online and never liked Connor's post either. Probably just chill out offline.

R549 Well, Kit's the only one I expect to see now.

R550 The thread is only 12 hours old....

by Anonymousreply 552May 30, 2023 8:59 PM

R549 I am glad the cast seems to be on good terms with and supporting both. It’ll make an eventual friendship easier

by Anonymousreply 553May 30, 2023 8:59 PM

Wouldn't be surprised a lot of them don't know much. It's kinda sudden. Bet the HS group chat is awkward rn though. Though I don't doubt they'll all be friendly.

by Anonymousreply 554May 30, 2023 9:01 PM

R550 12 hours? It feels like a fucking week has gone by, Christ.

by Anonymousreply 555May 30, 2023 9:01 PM

R555 Maybe it's 36 hours and I can't count. Yesterday a 4am my time it was made, so that seems more correct

by Anonymousreply 556May 30, 2023 9:03 PM

This makes me think Kit must be working or something else important, because he surely would’ve gone to see the play at the same time as Will and Bash if he could.

by Anonymousreply 557May 30, 2023 9:08 PM

My guess is bash told someone (Tobie or kit most likely) and asked them to discreetly relay it to the others. Because especially with he end of agatha approaching chances someone would message about being excited to see Joe and bash are high. Also noticed a few of the cast randomly tweeting things today (cori about little mermaid, Brad about 66 days till HS) which could’ve been a coincidence but seemed semi purposeful

by Anonymousreply 558May 30, 2023 9:10 PM

R544 pushing out his content as quickly as possible so people stop DMing to ask if he’s fucking the kid from Heartstopper lol

by Anonymousreply 559May 30, 2023 9:10 PM

Don't think Joe will have the time to dwell on all this. He's got Agatha and if the news about the Children's Crusade movie is true then he will be playing an important role in it. Adding to it, he has Heartstopper as well. He is pretty much booked and busy as they say to focus on such things.

Also, Joe seems pretty upbeat to me and doesn't look like someone who has just gone through a break up.

by Anonymousreply 560May 30, 2023 9:10 PM

R560 Connor looked fine hanging with two cute twinks and cracking jokes on IG and then did a whole article a few months ago about how depressed he was. I'm assuming they neither are all that happy.

He's got a lot of things going for him and he's19. He'll be fine. It's like breaking up with your HS boyfriend, you move on.

by Anonymousreply 561May 30, 2023 9:13 PM

R550 If Kit didn't go, I think it's because he's busy working on something. I don't see why he wouldn't go with Tobie and Will. It's going to be a lot more awkward for him to go by himself but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 562May 30, 2023 9:14 PM

Let's talk about Joe's lips in the next thread, please!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563May 30, 2023 9:17 PM

Connor just posted a story in NYC. Assume joe is back at work now and Connor is with family so no cross over. But it would be funny if the person he was actually chilling with for most of it has been Connor

by Anonymousreply 564May 30, 2023 9:17 PM

Connor is in NY

by Anonymousreply 565May 30, 2023 9:18 PM

R563 That bratty-ass expression screams newly single.

by Anonymousreply 566May 30, 2023 9:19 PM

R564 for all we know he posts another photodump, this time with Joe in it, and bash likes this one. Fwiw I think Joe liking that photodump dispelled for me that this will be a huge dramatic thing. He’s made a few minorly subtly petty posts and followed a probable hookup. I’m sure he’s hurt and upset but I don’t think they’ll blow up and think they’ll be on friendly terms or even friends.

Also fringe possibility they have messy sobbing hookups in the fall but we’d never know about those

by Anonymousreply 567May 30, 2023 9:20 PM

How did most of you come to the conclusion that it was Bash who dumped Joe? Cause it seems mostly like a mutual decision to part ways to me.

And Joe has got Marvel backing him now. So doubt he will face issues moving to a new place or maybe renting one in London. That is if he decides to come back to the UK.

by Anonymousreply 568May 30, 2023 9:21 PM

R568 what seems mutual? Joes the one who has archived pics, who suddenly came back right after seeing bash and totally changed his social media activity and privacy, posted a clearer view than he would normally of an hot guy he’s hanging out with etc. Bash pre breakup went to Japan for a few weeks over Atlanta, skipped a concert he’d normally probably bust ass to get to, and otherwise seems more zen about the whole thing, still wearing shared jewelry, laughing and commenting on a shirt someone had of joe, etc. I don’t think it was some brutal “I don’t love you anymore” talk and maybe they’d had some conversation leading up to it but I do think bash pulled the trigger.

by Anonymousreply 569May 30, 2023 9:25 PM

Joe seems pretty zen to me as well if we are going by fan pictures. Also, he looked pretty zen at the Taylor Swift concert as well.

And Joe posting insta stories since Agatha started filming isn't a new occurrence? He has been doing it even before his trip to see Bash's play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570May 30, 2023 9:29 PM

R568 I think it was mutual. Think Joe has a better idea of his Marvel commitments and it’s just been too hard long term. I also think he’d be hurting more - he’s a bit younger, Bash was his first serious relationship, his life in London is completely embedded in Bash’s. I don’t think his posts are nearly as ‘messy’ some others on here seem to, but they’re more aligned with his pre HS posts which makes me think he definitely wants people (Bash) to think he’s doing great. I think they’ll do the friend thing but it’ll sting.

by Anonymousreply 571May 30, 2023 9:29 PM

If joes coping posts started more recently I would think mutual. Them starting a day after he came back, and him bringing Lucy to the play, makes me think blindsided to an extent. If it was mutual I think they are close to certainly going to have messy hookups on set, because if it was just about distance and the feelings and sexual attraction haven’t faded, being in close quarters will be hard. Doubly so if they have to filn the solitaire assault scene

by Anonymousreply 572May 30, 2023 9:34 PM

R568 Joe's being more openly thirsty and slightly petty while Bash is offline. Joe archived the article about first love and a pic with Bash.

I also think some people go back to Bash going to Japan for weeks where it was probably impossible for them to communicate. Joe also just came to the UK two weeks ago. Just my feeling Joe is not giving off the vibes of a mutual breakup, but who knows. There's zero need for him to let fans knows he's possibly fucking an OF model and a lot of random people picked up on it

by Anonymousreply 573May 30, 2023 9:38 PM

R570 Tbh, I'm not sure what people expect? He's not going to be crying mess in fan pics even if he's sad about the breakup. Nobody said he's wildly depressed, but not exactly sure why some people push back so much on the idea that yeah, he might be slightly bummed his 2 year long relationship is over and things might be weird with some of his friends group now. Same with Bash being nice with fans after the play. You don't go from having someone in your life solidly for so long to just being fine they are gone unless they were a real shit, which neither obviously are

by Anonymousreply 574May 30, 2023 9:44 PM

random q but has anyone seen the play and if so, did all the actors come out after to greet fans? asking because if not, and it's not mandatory, he either actually finds energy and happiness from random fans which is i guess possible, or he's overall doing pretty ok - not like thrilled, but more at peace with it, as it was his decision. which I hope is the case for him, but is hard for an ex (joe) to see.

r572 completely forgot the assault scene, jesus. thank god they have an intimacy coordinator because I cannot imagine alice handling that situation with any grace at all

by Anonymousreply 575May 30, 2023 9:50 PM

Very random but Bash is wearing new to us clothes in a lot of the recent pics with fans. Joe got the wardrobe in the break up

by Anonymousreply 576May 30, 2023 9:53 PM

R576 I thought the same though aside from the NYC trousers joe has only been in his own clothing. So maybe they’ll burn the communal wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 577May 30, 2023 9:56 PM

It’s kind of wild that in the span of 24 hours we went from no questions about their relationship to a pretty clear breakup timeline. Hope they’re both doing ok

by Anonymousreply 578May 30, 2023 9:58 PM

R548 I had some questions a little before when Joe was in NY and OF guy was too but didn't want to say anything

by Anonymousreply 579May 30, 2023 10:06 PM

Another random question: to both the optimists and the pessimists, who thinks they’ll get back together? My vote is no at least in the short term (next year or so) but who knows after that.

by Anonymousreply 580May 30, 2023 10:12 PM

R580 Depends on why they broke up. If it's just distance, that will change soon but overall their situation doesn't change for now. If one of them just didn't feel the same anymore it's mostly impossible. In the years forward who knows. Maybe they'll be the gay Tom and Zendaya and date other people but get back together. I think they are likely to just meet other people though, espeically Joe. HS won't last that much longer and Joe will be in the states a lot.

by Anonymousreply 581May 30, 2023 10:25 PM

I’m also a no.

by Anonymousreply 582May 30, 2023 10:25 PM

R580 I’m a yes in the sense thatI think they’ll hook up or try again but that realistically unless it really works out we will never know. I’m not a huge romantic but i think they are and being back on set, where they met and got together originally, around all their friends, with what seems like no real enmity or huge issues, will likely make feelings spark back up. If bash just lost feelings then yeah I doubt it, but if it was distance I think they could be a classic onscreen couple who get back together when filming. No bets on whether their second run would work out any better though.

by Anonymousreply 583May 30, 2023 10:30 PM

Yeah, no from me. But I think they’ll try the we’re best friends thing, get more hurt, etc. I also think Joe is cheeky and flirty and very young, he’ll be up for some fun before he settles down again. Watch out London gays - adorable flirty twink with an incredible arse heading your way.

by Anonymousreply 584May 30, 2023 10:31 PM

R580 I'm going to go with no as well. Once Agatha gets launched, Joe will be introduced into a different market altogether as his character plays an important role going forward in the MCU. So don't think a long term relationship can work out looking at how busy Joe will be going forward.

by Anonymousreply 585May 30, 2023 10:33 PM

The absolute chaos that is about to rain down when the next thread opens. Jesus. Tempted to make it so I can’t engage with all the teen weirdos and the Bash troll (who honestly must be both gleeful and sad to have no purpose in life anymore)

by Anonymousreply 586May 30, 2023 10:35 PM

It must be a good week for the ones who were rooting for Joe and Kit to get together and the ones who wanted Joe to be done with Bash.

by Anonymousreply 587May 30, 2023 10:35 PM

MCU actors have long term relationships. Just not sure anyone really gets back with the guy you met at 17. When HS ends it'll be even harder since that whole part of his life will be over.

by Anonymousreply 588May 30, 2023 10:36 PM

The twitter freaks are having a field day. I feel for joe because he’s clearly not all fine and they are gloating about the end of a relationship that meant a lot to him

by Anonymousreply 589May 30, 2023 10:37 PM

R589 It's wild how they can suddenly admit they were dating

by Anonymousreply 590May 30, 2023 10:38 PM

Will also say the maybe is speculative based on what work they have lined up next. If bash has a series booked filming in England for a few seasons - think they’re done for good. If he doesn’t have anything long term lined up next and joe has a break after HS S3 then I can see them being tempted to try again. I guess the gay tomdaya thing is possible - they got back together after two years? - but unlikely

by Anonymousreply 591May 30, 2023 10:39 PM

Gloating? Like, as in it’s good he’s probably upset? Because I thought the whole bullshit thing was they just wanted the best for him

by Anonymousreply 592May 30, 2023 10:39 PM

R592 a few charming users with sadly a lot of likes are both gloating about the breakup and also called joes bathtub video a “literal jump scare”.lovely

by Anonymousreply 593May 30, 2023 10:39 PM

R587 I don’t think anyone is really rooting for that. They just like their friendship or wtv relationship they have. I can’t see Kit going for Joe when he’s good friends with Bash.

by Anonymousreply 594May 30, 2023 10:40 PM

R591 Yeah, I mentioned it, but those two were constantly having to film together over the years, with Joe and Bash the last chance they got is Oct. Just seems unlikely they can figure out everything by then. If they aren't working now, they aren't going to work in 5 months and the end result won't be any different.

by Anonymousreply 595May 30, 2023 10:42 PM

I will say any and all ben and Charlie scenes will be absolutely excruciatingly hard next season. David Thackeray will be earning his paycheck

by Anonymousreply 596May 30, 2023 10:42 PM

Here you go ladies. Try not to engage with the children

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597May 30, 2023 10:44 PM

Maybe Ben will get written off now next season just like how the majority of the fans wanted.

by Anonymousreply 598May 30, 2023 10:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!