Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper

Actual gossip happening

by Anonymousreply 600June 2, 2023 5:51 PM

Joe giving slutty single lips

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2023 10:46 PM

Maybe Ben will get written off now next season just like how the majority of the fans wanted. And then the intimacy coordinators don't have to worry about it getting awkward.

by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2023 10:47 PM

Kit’s obligatory

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2023 10:47 PM

R2 doubt it, bash signed on for s2 and 3 with everyone else I’m guessing, and am also guessing his biggest storylines are next season. Which may be awkward but they’re professional and have 4 months before filming starts, they can end up on good terms comfortably in that time.

by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2023 10:51 PM

One as evidence that sometimes we talk about the show…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2023 10:52 PM

Raise a toast to Joe's new slut era.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2023 10:52 PM

R3 I need Kit and Will to hit the gay clubs with Joe this summer. R2 I think the hardest part will probably be the promo and having to sell this fake reality where Nick and Charlie will be together forever. Yaz was right about that, Heartstopper is nothing but pure ideal fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 10:54 PM

Talking about the show or more specifically the interviews, don’t think the breakup will be an issue as Ben shouldn’t come up much anyway, Joe can block any bash qs, and Kit can field any minimal Ben qs. Do think joe will be either extremely bubbly and alive in the interviews or quite quiet and let Kit lead, and I don’t see much in between.

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2023 10:55 PM

R2 I don’t think he’ll be written out, but I’ve been thinking this season might be where he’s more prominent and he’ll be less prominent next season. I think we’ll see more of him in the lead-up to Charlie’s hospitalization, but I think next season will focus more on his recovery. Plus, the comment Bash made about having more projects lined up. We won’t get a clearer idea until the new season is out, though.

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 10:55 PM

R7 Not sure they can hang with Joe. Kit and will are their little gay club is almost a little cute compared to Joe

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2023 10:56 PM

R6 bring it. Never been more disappointed this thread has never attracted any ATL DLers. Love to know if anyone spotted his smooth torso (and more) on Grindr.

by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 10:59 PM

What's this thread gonna do if Joe shows up at closing night? I say just close everything down and end all speculation forever since we clearly know nothing.

R8 I honestly don't really remember a time that Ben even came up much to Kit and Joe. Bash did, but Kit wouldn't tease Joe anymore about it.

by Anonymousreply 12May 30, 2023 10:59 PM

R11 dream bigger. If someone has joe ass or hole pics please post, thanks in advance

by Anonymousreply 13May 30, 2023 11:00 PM

R8 Got the feeling that Joe and Kit both might amp it up with the flirty interactions during the Heartstopper promo phase. As they are both single now, they don't worry about how it may seem or any such judgements.

by Anonymousreply 14May 30, 2023 11:00 PM

R14 or go in the opposite direction because they have no buffer and it will be 100% speculation all the time now

by Anonymousreply 15May 30, 2023 11:02 PM

R14 If they get sent off to America to do promo, no Bash this time either.

by Anonymousreply 16May 30, 2023 11:04 PM

R12 I would think that they're making an attempt at patching things up, but too much has changed with Joe to think that nothing happened.

by Anonymousreply 17May 30, 2023 11:05 PM

R15 Don't think they care all that much about the JoeKit speculations if we go by their interactions at both the Cons.

by Anonymousreply 18May 30, 2023 11:08 PM

R16 Watch Kit bring Will with him this time.

by Anonymousreply 19May 30, 2023 11:10 PM

R12 the only time was when Kit said if he’d like to play anyone else on the show it would be Ben… a fact not a single fan has ever read him when they have gone Bash for even a hint of compassion with the character

by Anonymousreply 20May 30, 2023 11:11 PM

R19 I think Will has recently been trying to beat those Kit allegations

by Anonymousreply 21May 30, 2023 11:11 PM

R12 I’d laugh and give up on predicting anything ever. But highly highly doubt it. Do think the second joe is ready to talk and be friends though bash will be really eager and happy about it

by Anonymousreply 22May 30, 2023 11:12 PM

R20 I think more if the interviewer asks dumb questions such as “do you believe love can last forever?” type of thing. Although, Joe is very good at answering without saying anything personal.

by Anonymousreply 23May 30, 2023 11:13 PM

R23 I hope Joe swings in the total opposite direction to previously and gets really messy and philosophical about it, the way Tom Holland did. I wasn’t really into that straight drama at all, until he started talking about breaking his own heart in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 24May 30, 2023 11:16 PM

R7 I think Joe always knew, even pre-Bash, that you don't meet your future husband in school and date him from the age of 14.

by Anonymousreply 25May 30, 2023 11:17 PM

I agree with everyone's philosophical and wise takes that they will be fine, 17 and 19 year old relationships basically never last, and that they'll likely end up on pretty good terms. But I'll also be the pathetic guy who admits that the news does make me sad for them, and that I'm looking forward to seeing that they're ok with one another.

by Anonymousreply 26May 30, 2023 11:21 PM

R26 only time the HS thread (or DL for that matter) has been called wise

by Anonymousreply 27May 30, 2023 11:26 PM

Whenever I would make passing references to Joe's next boyfriend or anything that implied that Joe and Bash wouldn't be together forever I had a DLer or two push back on that and act like I was wishing them the worst instead of being realistic about the likelihood of them staying together given their ages. I wonder how those DLers are doing now?

by Anonymousreply 28May 30, 2023 11:29 PM

R27 mainly don't want to be called unrealistic or crazy when i overall agree yeah, they had about a .05 percent chance of lasting, but it's sad they didn't. Do think though that there's actually still fondness there. If joe was really in a fuck you, petty, done mood he would have cleaned out his finsta, removed bash and his family and mates, etc. even if he left his public profile the same for appearances sake. Bash seems to have no issues with mentions of joe or that random fan shirt. Don't think they'll get back together but I think by the time they have to film together they'll be able to have a genuine if somewhat awkward friendship.

by Anonymousreply 29May 30, 2023 11:31 PM

R28 I thought they'd break up, but didn't expect it anytime soon. And I'm sure they are crying, let's not bully unless they ask.

by Anonymousreply 30May 30, 2023 11:32 PM

Let’s relive the M. Night Shyamalan-level twist we all experienced yesterday. I audibly gasped at my phone when this dropped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 30, 2023 11:33 PM

R28 I think they confused you with the Bash troll a couple of times, which was weird. I think there is a little bit of grieving tbh - lots of people were invested. I’m sad for them from the perspective of not wanting people to have to go through that first heartache but they’re hot, rich (well Joe is well paid) and fun. They’ll be fine. I’m excited that Joe might give us a little more again

by Anonymousreply 32May 30, 2023 11:34 PM

R21, I agree. Since he posted that comment on Tobie's IG about the bromance stuff all being jokes in March, it feels like he's been pulling away from Kit ever-so-slightly. I don't know if he just doesn't want to be shipped with him, is uncomfortable with the increasingly over-the-top gay jokes from Kit, or just got tired of Kit (unintentionally) overshadowing his own projects.

by Anonymousreply 33May 30, 2023 11:36 PM

R31 that was a movie level plot twist. I'm torn on whether Joe was being petty in it though. The irony is prior to that I had thought Bash had sent joe that random disney quiz because they're cheesy and there is a character named sebastian in it. But clearly not.

I to be clear think they are 100% done. On the VERY off chance they're not, to answer a prior thread, my only other theory would be Bash proposed they open up the relationship if they were going to have years of long distance, Joe didn't want to but agreed, and is now spite flaunting his hookups. But the simplest answer is generally the truest and they're just broken up.

by Anonymousreply 34May 30, 2023 11:37 PM

R31 Still feel bad for posting that

And wonder if OF Nick was in the car driving him home after their hookup like a true gentleman..

by Anonymousreply 35May 30, 2023 11:38 PM

R33 Given that the girlfriend started popping up at events, I’m guessing it’s less that he felt any sort of way about it and more that she did.

by Anonymousreply 36May 30, 2023 11:38 PM

R33 through no fault of Kit's, the entire cast is very much treated like his accessories. "Waiting for Kit's comment" is posted ad nauseum in all their comment sections. I also think Will is looking to be more serious in music and wants to have Wasia thought of an semi distinct from HS. Think he and Kit are certainly still equally close in their personal lives but less blatant about it.

by Anonymousreply 37May 30, 2023 11:40 PM

R34 Sudden open relationship speculation doesn't make much sense to me when he's coming home soon. Seems like something Bash would have meditated on (literally) and talked about in March when they saw each other.

We need another plot twist that Bash found someone new recently to complete this mess.

by Anonymousreply 38May 30, 2023 11:42 PM

R35 The way it unfolded was honestly incredible. You pointing out the hoodies, the short debate on if it was the same hoodie, and then the person who swooped in and pointed out the logo on the same spot. It could not have been scripted any better.

by Anonymousreply 39May 30, 2023 11:44 PM

R35 nah, someone needed to rip the Bandaid off prior to Joe no showing the play next weekend, so kudos to you on that. They were cute together but breaking up doesn't mean t wasn't an excellent young relationship for both of them. If it was due to fading feelings, that sucks but would've fizzled out at some point. If due to distance, the longer the waited the worse it would've been. They're sad af right now, i'm sure, but it'll be fine

R38 oh as i said, that is literally the only other option that captures this weirdness but is far more complex and unlikely than the correct answer that Bash broke up with him.

Do agree with the previous thread statement that my guess is the minute Joe is ready to talk and try to be friends, Bash will be extremely eager to do so.

by Anonymousreply 40May 30, 2023 11:46 PM

R39 We need to do better. Took us a week. It was the same night he followed the OF guy too.

by Anonymousreply 41May 30, 2023 11:46 PM

Honestly artful that the random pic he liked of the OF guy was in the same damn hoodie. Joe wants people to know he got fucked that night. Hopefully he gets the petty out of his system with Nick (though tbf it's nothing too bad), and can have a more low key and purely for his own enjoyment slut era in England.

by Anonymousreply 42May 30, 2023 11:51 PM

Maybe this break up is a good thing if we get to see Joe being active on social media like he was Pre-HS.

by Anonymousreply 43May 30, 2023 11:53 PM

R41 be pretty funny if he was on the way home from their first or early hook up (hoodie just because cold) doing cute little Disney filters and putting on his best innocent smile. Such a brat

by Anonymousreply 44May 30, 2023 11:53 PM

R42 it wasn't the one with the hoodie he liked. He liked some random pic of him saying he's been really sick

by Anonymousreply 45May 30, 2023 11:55 PM

R44 to be fair one of Joe's greatest strengths in my opinion is that he is an extremely cute, adorable twink and also hot as fuck. He treads that line very very well, and I think he is well aware of it (ex letting everyone pick him up like a ragdoll). So him getting absolutely railed and then coming home being cutesy in the car is a true triumph of his potential

by Anonymousreply 46May 30, 2023 11:58 PM

Kinda random but OF Nick had a I support Johnny Depp post on his IG yesterday, actually pretty sure it was a Fuck Amber Heard image, and does not have it now.

by Anonymousreply 47May 31, 2023 12:03 AM

r28 I think a few still believe there's a chance they're together. A few people in an earlier thread said they were 50/50; saw the signs we did but weren't 100 percent convinced. I'd love to be proven wrong because I do honestly find joe and Bash pretty nauseatingly cute. But I am very certain they're through.

by Anonymousreply 48May 31, 2023 12:04 AM

R47 Joe gave him the "one of my hoes was cancelled over Johnny Depp and it will not happen to me again" pep talk.

by Anonymousreply 49May 31, 2023 12:04 AM

R46 oh agree, he gives me cute aggression in an extremely grown up way. Will be thrilled if he starts cutesy flirting with Kit in interviews - absolutely not because they are fucking. Because without the Bash factor he falls back to his natural state; Flirty cheeky twink.

by Anonymousreply 50May 31, 2023 12:06 AM

I honestly doubt he and Kit will be any flirtier, solely because I think Kit will be very cognizant of not fucking over Joe or Bash, and Joe won't want to make the cast feel awkward. Not that we'll ever see them together in an interview but would be very curious to see if there's any increased sexual tension or energy between Joe and Bash in interactions now that they're over and don't have the outlet of fucking one another but presumably, as people with eyes, are still attracted ti one another.

by Anonymousreply 51May 31, 2023 12:08 AM

R32 After most of us theorizing that Joe was the one wanting to be more private, it's interesting that he's the one being more open post-relationship.

R41 In our defenses, I think a week ago none of us would have considered Joe being so open with an OF guy or a break-up with Bash. Now, anything is possible.

R47 Did Joe direct his boy toy to clean his feed up?

by Anonymousreply 52May 31, 2023 12:10 AM

R49 R52 Perhaps, but kinda cracked me up if Joe's trying to clean up the image of his sex worker hookup. I did notice the JD thing and was like wow, again Joe.

Honestly biggest plot twist (maybe? joe moves fast) is if they end up being anything but a casual fling. Like I'm about thinking he flies over to the UK soon. He's currently jobless. I wouldn't be shocked.

by Anonymousreply 53May 31, 2023 12:12 AM

Even before all of this, I was already expecting Joe and Kit to be flirtier in their interactions for S2 press because that’s what’s been happening already, as they became closer they’ve become more tactile and the banter has gotten better.

by Anonymousreply 54May 31, 2023 12:13 AM

If Nick lasts more than a few weeks I would be shocked. Particularly as he’s such a busy boy. Presumably Joe finishes filming soon, which means he’s got, what, three weeks before they start prerecording promo for HS.

by Anonymousreply 55May 31, 2023 12:15 AM

while I applaud Joe for his sex work is work, openminded attitude, I think both his mum and his PR would have something to say if Nick was anything other than a casual hookup left in the States.

by Anonymousreply 56May 31, 2023 12:19 AM

I'm mourning their cutesy wholesome relationship but more importantly Bash's absolutely massive dick in harmony with Joe's gorgeous mouth and perfect ass.

by Anonymousreply 57May 31, 2023 12:19 AM

R56 agree. He’s 19 and being a bit petty or putting on a brave face or whatever, but he’s not an idiot. Aside from all of that, he’s hardly going to try a distance relationship again so soon. Nick seems stupid, gay, sex positive (to put it mildly), and fun. I hope they’re having a good time whatever is going on but considering Nick is still working I doubt it’s serious

by Anonymousreply 58May 31, 2023 12:23 AM

R56 Don't think anyone other than the stalkery HS fans have found out about Nick for Disney or his PR to start worrying.

by Anonymousreply 59May 31, 2023 12:25 AM

Funny to see so much of the cast active on Twitter today. Also interesting (though maybe I'm overthinking it?) That neither Tobie nor Will posted about Bash's play though obviously they were there. May just be trying to keep their hangouts low key

by Anonymousreply 60May 31, 2023 12:26 AM

R57 this combo is why I think they will definitely fuck again at some point. I hope they keep all clips and pics they made for the long distance. Give them to us boys - time to stop being selfish!!!

by Anonymousreply 61May 31, 2023 12:26 AM

R61 while I actually think they'll be boring if wholesome and mature and end up being at least friendly if not friends, a few round of post breakup hate sex with Joe powerbottoming and Bash fucking him into the wall would be the stuff of dreams

by Anonymousreply 62May 31, 2023 12:27 AM

R60 lots of the cast went to The Trial without posting about it.

by Anonymousreply 63May 31, 2023 12:30 AM

R59 Nobody has found out yet as long as it stays in Atlanta nobody will, though I can imagine the wingnut headlines if randomly it got picked up somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 64May 31, 2023 12:32 AM

It took Joe approximately an hour to find new dick, I think he's more likely to sow his wild oats than to recycle dick.

by Anonymousreply 65May 31, 2023 12:34 AM

Also while Joe is not a total unknown especially amongst the gays in America, he is an extremely hot commodity in England. Way more people know what HS is, he can legally drink and go to clubs and bars, and he doesn't have to fly over dick. Sadly though I get the vibe that his slut phase will come to an end in favour of a wallowing phase for a few weeks when he gets back, and that we'll maybe spot him on Lucy's stories but that's it.

by Anonymousreply 66May 31, 2023 12:38 AM

R65 I'm shocked people doubt he got dumped or ask why people think that or think it was mutual. Hard to think he's not saying he can any dick he wants if Bash doesn't want him

by Anonymousreply 67May 31, 2023 12:39 AM

R67 I think a lot of the doubt is mild shock because like me they assumed that while both seemed very loved up, Bash was more into it than Joe, and that Joe would be the one to eventually end it. But while they're close in age, Bash's slight age advantage and previous relationship probably make him a bit better at ending things. He has been acting for ages, he's probably seen how LDRs tend to work and knew it wouldn't work long term especially since it seems like physical chemistry was big for them. Or maybe he just stopped feeling the same, though as someone who finds Joe close to perfect looks and personality wise I cannot imagine that.

by Anonymousreply 68May 31, 2023 12:43 AM

Another space we should watch for a potential Bash clearout and possible active era - Joe's Tiktok. Deleting a few of the ones he has with Bash is less obvious than his IG.

by Anonymousreply 69May 31, 2023 12:44 AM

The explicit nature of this thread seems to have cleared out the unpaid Twitter Frau. Well done boys. Keep up the filthy speculation.

I wonder how Bash is going to manage his IG clean up. Two options, start posting like crazy to drop down the Joe content or just go full archive on about 70% of his posts

by Anonymousreply 70May 31, 2023 12:46 AM

R70 honestly I think he will leave it alone for a good while, agreed post more over the summer, and then strategically archive and unarchive photos at the same time. Replace one of him and Joe solo with one of him and the cast including Joe, etc. We'll see. I do think they'll both leave some alone; Bash's birthday for instance.

by Anonymousreply 71May 31, 2023 12:48 AM

If there IS any messiness, how do you think we will hear about it? Honestly I can see Yaz out with Joe posting a story where he's clearly making out with someone at a club. Otherwise, some of their own close friends (Nell or Lucy) unfollowing.

by Anonymousreply 72May 31, 2023 12:51 AM

Joe cracks me up. Of all the guys he could have picked, he chose a guy named Nick. Talk about method acting.

by Anonymousreply 73May 31, 2023 12:54 AM

Bash really makes no sense since he didn't do the archive thing with all his posts until the end of April and he eve unarchived two Joe related pics then too. The Joe-ness of of it didn't stand out so much until he did that.

Though archived the Coffee Song again not too long ago

R72 I don't think Nell would unfollow him. She's not really active on IG anyway. She doesn't even like Bash's posts. Lucy might unfollow Bash's finsta or Bash unfollows Sam, though he might like him well enough regardless of Joe.

Biggest mess is Joe just flatly admits he's fucking an OF model on main or Bash's sister follows a new curly haired twink

by Anonymousreply 74May 31, 2023 12:56 AM

R74 agreed re all the above, which is why I think (and good for them) that after about mid June, and maybe a tiny bit of awkwardness at the actual premiere, this will be decidedly non messy.

by Anonymousreply 75May 31, 2023 12:57 AM

R72 even at the messiest I don’t see a published hook up anywhere. Also, I think we can all agree filming inside a queer space is dubious at best, and they’re young but not cunts. Yaz barely points the camera away from herself these days anyway. I see Joe doing some kind of ATL dump that includes a Nick or implied Nick pic (not because serious just petty) and archiving a few of the Bash posts like NYC

by Anonymousreply 76May 31, 2023 1:01 AM

Even before all this mess, I was semi expecting Joe to attend men’s fashion week. He could easily spend a couple days with his mom mainly moving his stuff home, then spend a full week in Milan followed by a week in Paris. I’m sure he could find someone more practical for a proper rebound at a high end fashion show than this OF guy. Anyone who thinks Joe’s going to fly Nick to London is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 77May 31, 2023 1:09 AM

R77 Gonna screenshot this just in case in happens re: Nick in London

by Anonymousreply 78May 31, 2023 1:10 AM

Maybe Kit can kindly introduce Joe to Hot Loewe guy if he doesn't intend on hooking up with him.

by Anonymousreply 79May 31, 2023 1:26 AM

Can’t believe Joe’s stories already expired. Feels like just hours ago (or 3 weeks ago) not 24 hours ago. What a wild ride

by Anonymousreply 80May 31, 2023 1:27 AM

Just hope Joe and Bash are overall all good. With time they'll both be fine but I'm sure it sucks for both rn.

by Anonymousreply 81May 31, 2023 1:32 AM

I just realized that the single picture Joe liked on Nick's Instagram is his OF profile picture.

by Anonymousreply 82May 31, 2023 1:35 AM

Now that Bash is presumably single I have newfound hope in someone leaking a dick pic at some point.

by Anonymousreply 83May 31, 2023 2:12 AM

The more this unfolds, the more I’m thinking Joe’s pissed. We should be on the lookout for song lyrics on his stories soon.

by Anonymousreply 84May 31, 2023 2:14 AM

So far all this talk about Bash dumping Joe is not convincing. Dumping Joe right in the middle of him filming Agatha and potentially messing up his mental health during this time would’ve been such a villainous move worthy of Ben Hope tbh.

Anyways, looks like Joe is on track between now and August to let everyone know he is single and available. With season 2 promising Nick and Charlie fireworks onscreen thanks to “evolved” performances, this breakup could not come at a better time. People will eat it up.

It’s a sad situation but looks to me Joe is making the best of it.

This opinion may expire within the next 24 hours. That’s my projection.

by Anonymousreply 85May 31, 2023 2:18 AM

Could Bash have cheated?

by Anonymousreply 86May 31, 2023 2:20 AM

R85 the theory I saw yesterday that I kind of buy was Bash was trying to delay the breakup to after Agatha ended and Joe called his bluff basically or realized something was up. Bash didn't go to the TS concert which he normally might, Joe's visit to him was super short which may have been at Bash's urging ("go see your family instead" or something). If Joe then wanted to fuck when they saw one another and was really happy to see him, Bash might've been between a rock and a hard place and come clean that he thought they should end it.

R86 highly doubt it and if he did Joe is exercising the most remarkable restraint of all time.

by Anonymousreply 87May 31, 2023 2:27 AM

R85 fights happen and maybe he didn't plan on doing it then but it ended up happening. Joe seems slightly petty atm

Also don't give a single shit about people eating up Nick and Charlie bs and thinking Joe and Kit are the two IRL

by Anonymousreply 88May 31, 2023 2:28 AM

R87 It makes sense if Bash was distancing himself. And Bash is a better man than I could be, since I would not turn Joe down

No wonder Connor hung out with his beloved Alice.

by Anonymousreply 89May 31, 2023 2:32 AM

R85 I’m in the same boat in that I’m not convinced, I still think it could be mutual. I think everyone got used to quiet, private Joe and has forgotten that his behavior right now is in line with how he was before. But we’ll see (or we won’t and we’ll never find out who did what).

by Anonymousreply 90May 31, 2023 2:32 AM

R90 Joe having random hookups post a mutual ending isn't wild to me, him being so blatant about them seems like something he wouldn't do if it was mutual and he wasn't a bit hurt by it. But idk him in real life so maybe.

by Anonymousreply 91May 31, 2023 2:38 AM

R90 That was pre-fame Joe or being assuming 16 year old Joe was wilding out everywhere. I'm sorry anyone who says he's just acting like he used to is not serious. If I told you a month ago Joe would follow an OF model, wear his hoodie the day he met and then post him in his IG stories a week later while they were hooking up in NY would you believe me. Plus two shirtless pics, one in the bath and calling himself a slut

by Anonymousreply 92May 31, 2023 2:43 AM

R90 Even when he was still with Bash he would let bits of his sexual side slide through. He was still thirst liking and following other guys, and I very distinctly remember a repost where Joe made a crack about Bash fucking him (the "I'm God's work" repost). This is the first time he's been single since he was underage, he has the world at his fingers, of course he's going to not give a fuck and slut out.

by Anonymousreply 93May 31, 2023 2:46 AM

R92 The only reason I wouldn't have believed it is because I wouldn't have thought that Joe and Bash were going to break up. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 94May 31, 2023 2:51 AM

Pour one out for the previously happy couples.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 31, 2023 2:53 AM

R95 Joe is ready willing and able for the next hot guy to come along. He is insanely hot to me. Bash is my number 2 easily but I have to admit he fumbled.

by Anonymousreply 96May 31, 2023 3:00 AM

R94 I'm not going to argue or say he's heart broken but his behavior is completely out of character for anything we've seen from him before.

R95 RIP

by Anonymousreply 97May 31, 2023 3:01 AM

Divinity Seeker is getting called out by one of the two most reliable leakers on his Agatha stuff and he’s going back and deleting tweets. The top part of the screenshot is CWGST’s clarification (so Wiccan’s boyfriend in Agatha doesn’t work for the coven and isn’t named Chris).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 31, 2023 3:19 AM

To be fair I think it wouldn't be wrong to think either or both Bash and Joe are a little heartbroken? they're young, it was a long relationship, their lives were unusually entwined, and they seemed to really care about each other. Don't think they'll mourn forever or spend hours a day weeping but a minor heartbreak seems not unlikley.

by Anonymousreply 99May 31, 2023 3:23 AM

OF nick posting about the little mermaid. Wonder if Joe watched it.

R98 his leaks sound horrible so good

R99 no legit don't get why people can't think they are probably a little sad without everyone arguing. It's not like anyone is being dramatic about it or wishing it were true.

by Anonymousreply 100May 31, 2023 3:26 AM

R100 Toy Story was Joe and Bash’s thing, now Little Mermaid will be Joe and Nick’s thing.

by Anonymousreply 101May 31, 2023 3:28 AM

R101 The only thing I don’t get is why Nick followed Kit first. Maybe he was hoping for a threesome.

by Anonymousreply 102May 31, 2023 3:32 AM

R101 A bit depressed Bradley has taken custody of Buzz and Woody

Though OF Nick is making fun of a song and agreeing with Ben Shapiro, so not sure it's meant to be

by Anonymousreply 103May 31, 2023 3:35 AM

R103 Oh I’m totally kidding, didn’t even know what OF Nick had posted.

by Anonymousreply 104May 31, 2023 3:37 AM

R102 I'm just assuming he met Joe and recognized him and Joe was into it. Not sure why he'd follow Kit first though.

R104 I was too, I'm assuming they aren't watching movies in their free time, though who knows. Quick best friends and all

by Anonymousreply 105May 31, 2023 3:38 AM

R102 It might be something as innocuous as Kit facetiming Joe while Joe was hanging out with Nick or something.

by Anonymousreply 106May 31, 2023 3:39 AM

Geez, had to read the previous thread just to know what the fuck was happening in this one

Question: does anyone know if Joe is living in the town being built across the street from the studio while filming A:CoC, or if he's living in the city and commuting?

by Anonymousreply 107May 31, 2023 3:46 AM

Is it possible that Nick didn’t know who Joe was when they met? Joe told him about the show, he saw it and followed Kit. He didn’t follow Joe because he didn’t want to implicate anything without Joe’s consent.

by Anonymousreply 108May 31, 2023 3:52 AM

R108 think he followed them back to back, and someone said he posted about watching the show in 2022. Honestly could be anything, if joe impulse agreed to meet him in NY and mentioned Kit might be there the same time, that could be impetus enough. Fairly obvious why he doesn’t follow bash

by Anonymousreply 109May 31, 2023 3:59 AM

R107 I think city if he shot this from his place, but I’m not super familiar with Atlanta.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110May 31, 2023 4:11 AM

R110 thanks. Midtown.

by Anonymousreply 111May 31, 2023 4:15 AM

R101 Yeah, he followed them back-to-back on the 21st (or 22nd? I can’t remember if it was Sunday night or Monday morning). Definitely not back in 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 31, 2023 4:43 AM

Wonder if bash and joe will have to see one another at Paris fashio week. Last year bash got the Dior invite due to joe, I think, but they seem to both have relationships with Ami so could well both be attending and seated near one another for that one.

by Anonymousreply 113May 31, 2023 4:48 AM

Their people can arrange things. Though maybe by then they'll be fine as friends or hooking up again. Or they can make Connor play peacemaker

by Anonymousreply 114May 31, 2023 5:05 AM

Kit was at Bash's play yesterday:

[quote]treagusaurus: ...When my sister and I see plays, we always go to the stage door to try and meet the actors. We've had some incredible experiences in our time (and some less than incredible!) I'm so happy to say Bash was humble and delightful and although he had friends waiting, took the time to chat with us about the play, and the theatre and the memories the show stirred of our own dear nan. We were buzzing for hours, he's a beautiful soul. (He also complimented my trans flag nails 😏) And as I said he had friends waiting... And those friends just so happened to be will.gao_ , @tobiedonovan_ and @kit.connor - who didn't mind having photos with the giggling groupies we may have come across as! Incredibly authentic humans, doing such important work for the queer community x

There are pictures of the rest at that Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115May 31, 2023 7:58 AM

Kit and his tote. Weird that the other fan didn’t see him.

by Anonymousreply 116May 31, 2023 8:05 AM

So Kit, Will and Tobie finally went to Bash’s play.

by Anonymousreply 117May 31, 2023 8:20 AM

Good to see. And you know they all talked about Joe after.

by Anonymousreply 118May 31, 2023 8:32 AM

That's everyone in the cast I expected to go, then. Joe, Kit, Will, Tobie. Connor if you count HS-adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 119May 31, 2023 8:36 AM

Of course Kit, Tobie and Will saw what went wrong, witness those fights, tears and cracks emerging over time. I wonder if Tobie’s new vlogs will reveal anything.

by Anonymousreply 120May 31, 2023 9:23 AM

They go through Netflix, so no dice on getting anything particularly juicy.

by Anonymousreply 121May 31, 2023 9:28 AM

Bash last night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 31, 2023 10:14 AM

Bash's sister isn't following Joe's public or private Instagram accounts anymore. It's over.

by Anonymousreply 123May 31, 2023 10:18 AM

R123 oh shit. Tbh that implies a little bit more messiness than I thought

by Anonymousreply 124May 31, 2023 10:19 AM

Could just be a protective sister thing, she doesn’t like Joe being so blatant with a new hookup. Could be Joe is lashing out and sending bitchy texts behind the scenes. She’s the only one who has unfollowed his finsta numbers wise (and hasn’t removed him as a follower) so hard to tell as yet. But definitely seems way more permanent and less immediately amicable than I anticipated

by Anonymousreply 125May 31, 2023 10:21 AM

R125 If Joe's still following then it's an unfollow, not a block at least. Not that I want Joe and Bash to get back together, I just don't want it to get ugly between them.

by Anonymousreply 126May 31, 2023 10:22 AM

DL being the first place where anyone figured out that they broke up is poetic.

by Anonymousreply 127May 31, 2023 10:28 AM

R126 tbh I think early on ugliness and fighting is one thing, the weeks post breakup are always a bit nasty for that unless you can fully block one another for a little while to cope which obviously these two can’t. But hopefully after a few weeks they can calm and settle down.

Fwiw I also think chances are fairly high that part of the issue is still those stories with Nick - especially when you consider if he’s posting that on his public he might be posting way flirtier ones on his private. Maybe I’m deluding myself and this will be a bitchy messy breakup, joes at fault, and everyone is taking sides, but this on first glance reads more like protective sister and mutual friends staying neutral

by Anonymousreply 128May 31, 2023 10:35 AM

We thank her for confirming. It sounds more and more like Joe decided it’s over. Explains the hostility.

by Anonymousreply 129May 31, 2023 10:39 AM

R129 to be honest I can also just see Joe being messy and obvious on his finsta (“cheers to being single” or something) in a way that even if he’s the dumped party bash’s sister is not about.

Am I a complete psycho for thinking this may just be a blip and they’ll end up friends/friendly? Maybe I am-and to be clear I think they’re 100% done and not getting back together-but I think once Joe gets his immediate wildness and bitchiness out they might be in a position to make a friendship work

by Anonymousreply 130May 31, 2023 10:45 AM

At the end of the day, Joe's single so he can post whatever he wants and fuck whoever he wants, and I also don't blame Steph if she doesn't want to see any of that. It's going to be awkward as fuck for Kit/Will/Tobie to coordinate separate hangouts, at least during the initial frostiness phase. If Joe even goes back to London for anything outside of HS press and then S3, I guess. I'm guessing Bash isn't planning to pull out of that group if they all went and supported him post-breakup.

by Anonymousreply 131May 31, 2023 10:50 AM

(Also, I'm sorry that I can't resist being a cunt right now, but joebashcandies is going to lose it and it's going to be so funny.)

by Anonymousreply 132May 31, 2023 10:52 AM

R131 yeah I tend to agree. I don't take family unfollows as a huge sign that anyone was a villain. If Joe dumped Bash and was a dick about it, I'd guess his sister would've unfollowed him right away; it's presumably the new guy thing either on his public of priv or both that made her unfollow. They're both young, breakups hurt, and no one navigates them perfectly. Mutual friend behaviour (unfollows etc.) is way more indicative than family to me. I do think Joe will probably go straight back to IOM after Agatha, which makes navigating any initial issues easier - I suspect that Bash won't be overly involved in promo, so by the time they have to be together for a S2 premiere in early August hopefully initial frost has melted and they can be ok.

by Anonymousreply 133May 31, 2023 10:57 AM

Was anyone watching Doulla's numbers? I think they went down, but I didn't screenshot so I'm not 100% sure.

by Anonymousreply 134May 31, 2023 11:00 AM

R134 I screenshotted yesterday and numbers were the same, though I guess she may have unfollowed him before then. If she ever followed his priv, she still does (he only lost one follower).

Will say the way twitter is jumping into "Joe did him so wrong because Bashs' sister unfollowed and the guys went to the play" is weird. Of course their families will be loyal to them and Joe is in Atlanta, what are they meant to do, hop on a plane and get dinner with him next to prove they're fine? guessing there's a bit of raw emotion and shit going down between them that the families know about rn because they're teenagers, and that in a few weeks a lot of the worst will be soothed.

by Anonymousreply 135May 31, 2023 11:06 AM

There's so much projection going on here. First it was 'Bash is the one who dumped Joe'. And now it's 'Joe must be acting bitchy behind the scenes'. How is it that it's always Bash who ends up being the saint in the end?

It could have very well have been Bash who cheated or is a dick. Cause wasn't it Joe who made it a point to travel back to the UK just to watch Bash's play despite his busy schedule?

by Anonymousreply 136May 31, 2023 11:08 AM

[quote]Bash isn't planning to pull out

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 137May 31, 2023 11:08 AM

If this had been Joe and Kit the show would’ve been ruined. Alice and Patrick would just hold each other and weep.

by Anonymousreply 138May 31, 2023 11:11 AM

R136 to be fair I think "dick behind the scenes" is perhaps harsh; I think he could be coping and petty behind the scenes which is well within his rights. I'm not implying if he's not saintly and pure and kind on his finsta that there's anything wrong with it, just that understandably Bash's sister also doesn't want to see it and is pissed off, because people are loyal to their family first and foremost

by Anonymousreply 139May 31, 2023 11:12 AM

R136 I want to clarify (I'm R131) I don't think Joe is like, being an asshole on his finsta or anything like that, my main point is that Steph, and Bash, and his family can't get mad if he moves on and posts about it when they're broken up. They can remove themselves from the situation, but if nobody cheated, which I REALLY doubt there was any cheating, they don't have a right to judge.

by Anonymousreply 140May 31, 2023 11:13 AM

R135 From what I've seen so far on Twitter, most of them are on Joe's side. Even the ones who supposedly cancelled Joe before seem to be crawling out of their caves to tweet something about Joe. Has it changed after the unfollow thing?

by Anonymousreply 141May 31, 2023 11:15 AM

Given that Steph's unfollow was the final nail in the coffin, the Bash stans on Twitter are trying to construct a narrative that Joe is miserable. So it could always be worse here!

by Anonymousreply 142May 31, 2023 11:16 AM

R141 They're accusing Joe of being miserable and of self-sabotage. Some of it is in the open but they're apparently doing a lot of it in their circles. I always thought the more prominent Joe/Bash shippers on Twitter were more about Bash than Joe, so it's hardly surprising.

by Anonymousreply 143May 31, 2023 11:17 AM

Jeez. They're incredibly young. They met, they fell in love and they fucked their brains out.

As is the case with most first loves, they are now moving on.

Whatever drama occurs will be short lived.

by Anonymousreply 144May 31, 2023 11:18 AM

Dw guys there's also a "Joe cheated" narrative unfolding now. because generally when your brother gets cheated on you wait several weeks to unfollow the person who did it, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 145May 31, 2023 11:18 AM

If they are turning on Joe cause of this unfollow which sounds childish, can't wait for Ben to get written off Heartstopper.

by Anonymousreply 146May 31, 2023 11:19 AM

That side of the Twitter fandom claiming moral superiority for so long and then turning into the exact kind of childish cunts that they were crying about…you couldn’t make that shit up.

by Anonymousreply 147May 31, 2023 11:22 AM

Joe cheated? Are these the same people who accused Bash of being touchy feely with Kit?

by Anonymousreply 148May 31, 2023 11:23 AM

Watching them all change their display pictures from Joe/Bash to just Bash and then start tweeting shit like "I hope Bash is okay" is so funny.

by Anonymousreply 149May 31, 2023 11:24 AM

Good thing that the general public outside of these weirdos on Twitter only cares about Joe and Kit as a unit and doesn't care about Joe and Bash if this is how they are behaving and are turning on Joe.

by Anonymousreply 150May 31, 2023 11:27 AM

It's actually extremely shitty. Like i'm on a gossip forum dedicated to the cast tbf, so stones in glass houses and all that. But to decide based on an extremely common, normal thing - family unfollowing an ex - that Joe is a huge villain who cheated, is now randomly flaunting the guy he cheated with, and is evil to Bash, is fucking nuts. He is literally 19 with 0 family or friend support physically around him right now, lay off.

Also they've all decided that he wronged Bash and Bash gets custody of Kit, Will, Tobie, and Connor and the cast is team Bash because they went to his play and there was no pic of Joe in Connor's photodump.

by Anonymousreply 151May 31, 2023 11:28 AM

The good thing about them being private is that this won’t make the press or any sort of waves outside of the biggest stans. The general public probably would recognize the character’s name before they recognized Bash’s name.

by Anonymousreply 152May 31, 2023 11:29 AM

R151 Respectfully, that's kind of delusional. They're all going to try and be neutral for as long as they can, but there's no way they're all picking Bash over Joe if push comes to shove. They'd more likely pick Joe.

by Anonymousreply 153May 31, 2023 11:31 AM

I would say these Joe and Bash shippers who are now turning on Joe are just a minority and they honestly won't even matter in the long run. Let the next season of Heartstopper come out and watch all this be yesterday's story.

by Anonymousreply 154May 31, 2023 11:31 AM

R153 It is just bizarre to me that they've decided going to the play (maybe planned before the breakup, anyway) means they are all "team Bash", if there are even teams at all. What are they meant to do re someone that is an ocean away, post screenshots of their FaceTimes or throwback pics of them to show they're fine with Joe?

by Anonymousreply 155May 31, 2023 11:32 AM

I think the fandom thinks Bash is closer to Kit, Will, and Tobie than Joe is, but there’s no solid proof of that? It seemed that they all hung out when both Joe and Bash were in London, but as soon as Joe left the country it was almost always variations of Kit, Will, and Tobie with Bash missing from the hangouts. Even Will’s comment on Tobie’s picture of them was specifically about hanging out with Kit and Tobie. As much as people think Bash was the glue, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s actually Joe.

by Anonymousreply 156May 31, 2023 11:33 AM

Was the play the first time we've known about the 4 of them being together since Bash's birthday?

by Anonymousreply 157May 31, 2023 11:34 AM

Also sorry but aside from the delayed timeline for the unfollow - 1. Bash's sister would've absolutely hit the block button if joe cheated, not just unfollowed; 2. some of Bash's close friends especially the non famous ones would've at least unfollowed if not blocked Joe. that's something you do pretty immediately if there's active cheating.

by Anonymousreply 158May 31, 2023 11:36 AM

Alice and Patrick, if you are here snooping, it's time to listen to the loud majority and write off Ben Hopes. Some have really deluded themselves into thinking that it's Bash what's everything is about. They need to be humbled.

by Anonymousreply 159May 31, 2023 11:38 AM

I still like Bash and think Ben should probably narratively be in s3 (messy as it may be interpersonally). But it is insane how judgmental everyone is being of a 19 y/o for a rebound hookup and a singular family member unfollow.

by Anonymousreply 160May 31, 2023 11:44 AM

I understand the logic behind the inclusion of Ben in S2, informing one of the reasons why Charlie is dealing with what he's dealing with and serving as a foil for Nick, especially when he's not out yet, but once Nick is out and Charlie's in recovery he's not needed? Unless Alice decides to do the Solitaire storyline, but it's so fucking hammy (not even the Ben part of it, but the whole anonymous person causing chaos and the school burning down in the end) that I don't think it fits the show.

by Anonymousreply 161May 31, 2023 11:46 AM

tbh I just think the narrative that joe "bullied his ex off the show" is a bad one, so honestly ideally I think throw ben in an episode or two of s3 to make it clear that's not the case, and then that can be it.

by Anonymousreply 162May 31, 2023 11:50 AM

R161 Plot wise, Ben isn't needed in Season 3. How many seasons will they continue with just Ben being the antagonist? It will just seem repetitive for the audience.

And now, looking at how delusional fans be turning on Joe, I'm rooting for him to be erased from the show just like how he was from the comics.

R162 Don't think anyone other than the ones invested in Joe and Bash as a unit will truly care and it's a minority to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 163May 31, 2023 11:52 AM

R162 They were so private that I don't think that's a narrative that would take root outside of the cluster of shippers that is currently turning on Joe. The amount of people who would believe that would be negligible when there are still people that didn't even realize that they were dating, even someone on LPSG yesterday (when they're more in the know than the general audience). But honestly, I've been pretty transparent that I don't think Ben is all that narratively necessary so it's not coming from a place of me wanting Bash off the show because of Joe, I think by October they'd be able to be cordial to each other in a work environment if need be.

by Anonymousreply 164May 31, 2023 11:56 AM

R164 oh no, I do get you. I do guess Ben will be in s3 because it seems the entire cast signed on for s2 and s3. but narratively wouldn't mind him just being in 1-2 episodes to transfer schools or something.

by Anonymousreply 165May 31, 2023 12:02 PM

Biggest plot twist after all this would be Joe and Kit getting together. Can already see the meltdown it will cause if it does happen.

by Anonymousreply 166May 31, 2023 12:02 PM

The part of me that loves mess and thinks they’d be hot together visually wants it, the logical part of me doesn’t want their chemistry on the show fucked up when it goes south.

by Anonymousreply 167May 31, 2023 12:10 PM

Think joe will be single (hookups but not dating) for a while. Not to baby him but I feel like losing his first love of over 2 years is fucking hard, and he won't be tempted to be locked down again super fast.

by Anonymousreply 168May 31, 2023 12:14 PM

R166 Lol I mean, I’d be all for it but I don’t really get a romantic vibe from them. And I sort of feel Kit would put a very firm veto on that because of how close he is to Bash. Also, to be fair, we have a strong inkling that Kit isn’t seeing Maia anymore, but we have zero clue if he’s single or not.

by Anonymousreply 169May 31, 2023 12:16 PM

It can be like one of those PR relationships celebs just tease about but never confirm to promote their show. As it is majority of the fanbase wants Joe and Kit to get together.

by Anonymousreply 170May 31, 2023 12:18 PM

R169 Never say never is what I'll say after this whole break up mess. People on here were swearing up and down that Joe and Bash won't break up during the duration of the show but it did happen. So about Joe and Kit hooking up as well, who knows?

by Anonymousreply 171May 31, 2023 12:20 PM

R169 I would have said this a week ago (that x wouldn't do y), but I feel like we've all been underestimating the messy potential in this cast. And I'm pretty sure Kit is single, he's always seen alone and all of the girls he followed recently that have public accounts have posted boyfriends recently. That being said, I think what's most likely is that they'll lean more into the flirtier dynamic in interviews. They might also be more touchy.

by Anonymousreply 172May 31, 2023 12:24 PM

Jfc normally I am the first to say the twitter bullshit is worth ignoring but after this I have firmly come to the conclusion that (after the debates we've all had about who gets the most shit) it is joe. he gets called ugly and a bad actor and deformed by outside the fandom, cancelled for dating bash within the fandom, and now post breakup accused of cheating and the clear source of a lot of pointed "hope bash is ok" tweets. I have nothing against bash and like him, but how a guy at home with family and friends who seems to be ok is being painted as a victimized party while a teenager dealing with a breakup alone in america is apparently a bad guy is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 173May 31, 2023 12:25 PM

R173 Will be supporting the anti Bash stans on Twitter next time they decide to cancel him cause Bash stans are getting way too annoying now.

by Anonymousreply 174May 31, 2023 12:30 PM

R174 I still like Bash as a person and think there are no signs either he or Joe are bad guys. but JFC he has been turned into a Dickensian waif by allegedly fans of both on the back of the very normal post breakup activity of family unfollowing an ex.

by Anonymousreply 175May 31, 2023 12:32 PM

R173 As someone who fully admits to being a fan of Kit slightly more than the rest of the cast (so I'm prone to being more sensitive about him), it has always, always been Joe that gets the most vitriol. Kit's stuff came from outside the fandom (queerbaiting stuff), Bash's from inside the fandom (Ben stuff) with one instance of it being from outside the fandom (HP stuff), but the shit Joe has gotten has been constant and from both sides (comments about his looks and the Wiccan casting from outside the fandom, whatever the shit of the week is from inside of the fandom). I hope he's enjoying the fuck out of being newly single and never hears about any of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 176May 31, 2023 12:33 PM

Bash fans who are villainizing Joe need to remember their place at times. Cause now that Joe and Bash have broken up, let's see how relevant Bash is in the coming months and also during the release of Heartstopper.

One of the main reasons as to why he used to get hyped so much was due to his link with Joe and now that it's done, many excluding them are not even going to bother with him.

by Anonymousreply 177May 31, 2023 12:34 PM

Must be a really awkward time for the people running that joebashupdates account.

by Anonymousreply 178May 31, 2023 12:36 PM

I do think people (twitter) are being dramatic both ways. They're clearly not soulmates who were meant to be together forever, but also clearly not hurting one another so badly the other can't function. They're having an i'm sure hard, painful breakup because they're young with entangled lives, and may honestly not be the nicest to one another for a little bit. I'm sure at some point a few loyal close friends will each unfollow the other, including family. But when the smoke clears I don' think either will have an issue being cordial or friendly.

by Anonymousreply 179May 31, 2023 12:41 PM

I have a feeling Joe might’ve seen the potential in Kit, but Kit wasn’t into it, so Joe went with Bash. For all we know, they broke because of Kit. Plot twist Bash dates Kit as revenge. 😂

Seriously, I think Joe and Kit made a pact never to be seen alone in public together, not wanting the scrutiny that comes with being a famous screen couple. So the chances of them getting together now is slim.

by Anonymousreply 180May 31, 2023 12:51 PM

R156 belated but agreed. I would guess the guys going to Bash's play was preplanned anyway. I do think they're friends but it's notable that there were several instances of will and tobie, kit and tobie, kit and will, and kit, will, and tobie spotted together with no bash while joe was away. I do think a lot of that is probably bash motivated - he has a wide social circle, and doesn't rely on the cast as his closest friends. And I think the guys do genuinely like both and will try to be close to both. But i've seen nothing to suggest they'd be "team bash"

by Anonymousreply 181May 31, 2023 12:53 PM

R180 I doubt Bash was Joe's backup plan. He loves a hairy guy, mostly, and besides I doubt Bash gave Kit time to get a look in before he made a move.

by Anonymousreply 182May 31, 2023 12:54 PM

R180 I think it's more likely that Kit didn't become closer to Joe's type until after he got with Bash. Kit was hairless and not as muscled during the first season, everything developed after.

by Anonymousreply 183May 31, 2023 12:57 PM

I have to say, it's weird now that Kit didn't see Joe in Nyc. If he's not working on something and has time to go see Bash, it makes me wonder if he's choosing to stick by Bash's side and let Joe handle himself. I don't see why he wouldn't see Joe. I know they're not super close but it's strange to me. I didn't think he would see Bash's play this soon. Hopefully, it's just because of scheduling and nothing more. I really hope he's not fighting with Joe on behalf of Bash. I've seen that happen in friend groups.

by Anonymousreply 184May 31, 2023 12:57 PM

R180 As far as I remember, Joe and Kit have never made a statement about them being uncomfortable with the attention Joe and Kit get as a pair. Infact, they have both played it up in the most recent Cons.

Also, most of what you're saying is just based on assumptions cause wasn't Kit the one saving JoeKit videos on TikTok?

by Anonymousreply 185May 31, 2023 12:58 PM

R181 Definitely true that Bash has other friends he relies on as his closest outside of the cast, but to be fair so does Kit.

by Anonymousreply 186May 31, 2023 12:59 PM

R184 My guess is that Kit had his trip scheduled ahead of time, with his departure day being before JFK and La Guardia got slammed for Memorial Day, and Joe's might have been more spur of the moment (especially with new dude) and he couldn't make it out to NYC any earlier because of Agatha. I don't think Nick would have followed Kit if there was an issue there.

by Anonymousreply 187May 31, 2023 1:01 PM

R184 Most of the cast turned up on this day to watch Bash's play. So it looks to be a pre-planned thing instead of Kit taking sides.

Y'all need to stop with the assumptions that always allude to Joe being the villain and Bash being the next coming of Christ when you don't really know what's going on.

by Anonymousreply 188May 31, 2023 1:01 PM

R184 I do think you're overthinking it a bit, not being rude at all. Joe's trip seemed fairly last minute; he spent a lot of it solo from the looks of it and then hung out with someone he followed only a few days before. And he said pre breakup at the TS concert that he didn't think he would see Kit for a few months. Joe was also presumably filming through Friday. We don't know for certain that Kit didn't see Joe in New York, tbf, but even if he didn't, if Joe's trip was last minute, Kit's flight back to London was already booked. Don't think it's a sign of anything. And besides, absent serious fuckery by Joe (which I highly doubt), Kit isn't going to alienate his costar and good friend out of loyalty to another friend he acts alongside way less.

by Anonymousreply 189May 31, 2023 1:01 PM

R184 also him seeing Bash's play on a random day totally tracks to me. He seems to like turning up to support friends and then leaving fast so the attention isn't on him. He skipped the last night of the Trials, but went on a random Saturday. He turned up to the Wasia gig and stood in the back and then left so fast fans couldn't get pics. Him going a random Tuesday with his friends/castmates makes sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 190May 31, 2023 1:03 PM

'Bash was the one who dumped Joe'. 'Joe is being bitchy behind the scenes'. And now it's 'Kit has decided to side with Bash over Joe'. All these weird narratives being started on this thread. And then people wonder why the delusional Bash stans who are known to be camping in this thread seem to have turned on Joe on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 191May 31, 2023 1:09 PM

Bash's siter unfollowing was obvious after those stories, doesn't mean Bash didn't do the breaking up with.

Will, Kit and Tobie showing support for Bash doesn't mean they don't support Joe.

by Anonymousreply 192May 31, 2023 1:11 PM

If we are just assuming things, I am going to go with Bash being a dick cause he decided to break off things with Joe when Joe took time out of his busy schedule to come watch his play and also knowing that Joe will have to go back to the US alone after the break up with absolutely no support system.

Joe even got cancelled on Twitter which led to him deactivating his Twitter account but yeah it's only Bash who is the second coming of Christ and who is never at fault.

by Anonymousreply 193May 31, 2023 1:12 PM

R191 I think you're reading too much into the first two. Oftentimes the party doing the breaking up seems more peaceful and changes behaviour less than the dumped person. People (including me) looked at Bash seeming fairly like himself, wearing shared jewelry and commenting positively on a Joe tshirt post breakup and then saw Joe being more public and posting more than normal and seeming to rebound, and concluded Bash ended things. Being broken up with isn't a reflection of wrongdoing. Re being bitchy, thinking someone might post totally valid and fine things on their finsta celebrating being single or showing a new hookup but also that the ex's family might not want to see it also isn't blaming joe. Thinking Connor, Kit, Will, and Tobie are "team Bash" based on a single Connor photodump and them attending his play is however nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 194May 31, 2023 1:13 PM

I'm not against Joe by any means, but people here think it's cute he's acting like this, I don't think it's fun to watch his sabotage his relationship if Joe is and ho around. He's acting out and needs to go home to his mom.

by Anonymousreply 195May 31, 2023 1:14 PM

R195 i don't think there is a relationship to sabotage. I do hope Joe is home soon and has family and friend support because unlike some I'm sure the breakup was hard on him, and not something he feels totally fine with. But I think people are more than anything else glad that if he is alone in the US with no mates or family around, dealing with a recent breakup, at last he's not wallowing in angst all alone and is enjoying a weekend in NYC and maybe having a fun rebound.

by Anonymousreply 196May 31, 2023 1:17 PM

R195 Enjoying your single life and having a rebound is sabotaging? Stop with your projections maybe.

Joe is single and is free to do whatever he wants. And it's only the ones who are invested in this whole drama know about OF Nick. Other than them, don't think anyone really cares all that much.

by Anonymousreply 197May 31, 2023 1:17 PM

R197 After a week? and posting your OF hookup on main? Yes, it is

by Anonymousreply 198May 31, 2023 1:20 PM

Joe and Bash obsessed shippers really want Joe to be a bitchy ex so that they can continue with their 'Aww Poor Bash and evil Joe' narrative.

Saying that Joe not wallowing all alone and enjoying his single life is sabotaging is wild.

by Anonymousreply 199May 31, 2023 1:21 PM

R195 There's nothing to sabotage.

by Anonymousreply 200May 31, 2023 1:21 PM

R196 Tbh. I mean more his personal relationships with people outside of Bash and possible his friends and co-workers, not just him. I don't think his sister would have unfollowed him so quickly if he weren't acting a fool, which I know is unpopular to say

by Anonymousreply 201May 31, 2023 1:22 PM

R195 This is some frau shit, God forbid a single gay man act like a single gay man.

by Anonymousreply 202May 31, 2023 1:22 PM

Please tell me that someone is intercepting the stalker with the Joe/Bash keychains before she makes it to Chichester.

by Anonymousreply 203May 31, 2023 1:23 PM

R201 I think there's "acting a fool" and "posting things family doesn't want to see". I think if Joe wasn't posting anything at all then sure, Bash's sister may have stayed following him for a while. And I even get her unfollowing to avoid seeing her brother's ex with a new guy. But not wanting to see the (by the way, nearly 15 years younger than her) ex of her little brother with a new guy doesn't imply that Joe did anything wrong, or is being a dick, or wronged Bash in any way.

by Anonymousreply 204May 31, 2023 1:24 PM

R202 Or someone with a modicum of respect I guess. Like I said, I know everyone here thinks his behavior is cute. I'd think it was fun/cute if it was in July, not a week post-breakup.

by Anonymousreply 205May 31, 2023 1:25 PM

R205 ok, let's engage. I honestly think Bash ended it, and I don't think he's a bad guy for that. But if Bash dumped him he owes him months of quiet on social media out of respect despite just getting broken up with?

by Anonymousreply 206May 31, 2023 1:26 PM

R205 He posted 1/4 of his face, you’re acting like he posted pictures of himself barebacking or something.

by Anonymousreply 207May 31, 2023 1:27 PM

R205 He is enjoying his single life. Did Bash care before breaking off things with Joe? Don't think so. Despite knowing that Joe will have to go back to the States all alone. After Joe made out time to come watch his mediocre play.

So yeah, don't think Joe owes anything to Bash.

by Anonymousreply 208May 31, 2023 1:28 PM

R204 I'm totally on the Bash did the breaking up with and not against Joe. Just kinda sucks this all went down and think Joe could have handled it better. Though he's 19, and like I said needs to go home

R206 He doesn't owe Bash anything I guess, but not exactly sure he's making the best choices.

R205 And we figured it out in 2 seconds

by Anonymousreply 209May 31, 2023 1:29 PM

R208

[quote] mediocre play

Come on.

by Anonymousreply 210May 31, 2023 1:30 PM

What is with people not wanting single gay men to enjoy being single again? And acting like Joe posted him getting married or something to OF Nick when all he did was post 1/4th of his face like someone said in an Instagram story.

by Anonymousreply 211May 31, 2023 1:31 PM

Come on all, as someone defending Joe up and down here too, there's no evidence Bash was a huge dick either and no need to dump on him. just seems like a shitty hurtful situation.

R209 he's 19, probably hurt, and dealing with his first heartbreak with no family and friends around while also working a high pressure job co-leading a Marvel show. Honestly think he's handling it like a champ.

by Anonymousreply 212May 31, 2023 1:32 PM

R209 We figured it out because we're nutjobs, I don't think Bash was on Nick's profile trying to match hoodies to an old Instagram Story.

by Anonymousreply 213May 31, 2023 1:33 PM

This is why I'll be rooting for Ben Hope to be completely written off the show so that Bash fans can go back to being irrelevant. Blaming Joe when you don't even know a thing about what is going on behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 214May 31, 2023 1:34 PM

R211 Nobody is saying that. Y'all go from one damn extreme to the next. He can go be single, even if he's obviously messily rebounding, all he wants and not post his random hook ups a week after a break up.

And I like both of them and am not saying Bash is a dick or Joe is either.

by Anonymousreply 215May 31, 2023 1:34 PM

And I gotta run for hours, sorry for the chaos, but the whole 1/4th of his face means nothing is unserious. You guys know what it meant for Joe to post who he was with in his IG stories.

by Anonymousreply 216May 31, 2023 1:35 PM

R215 genuinely not saying this to be a dick - how old are you? I think Bash and Joe are both generally pretty mature but they are YOUNG. I think for a 19 year old handling a first big breakup with someone he had an unusually entangled life with, he's not being too bad.

by Anonymousreply 217May 31, 2023 1:35 PM

R208 Damn, not Amy Herzog catching strays in the Joe/Bash breakup.

by Anonymousreply 218May 31, 2023 1:36 PM

R215 Hope you realize that no one other than stalkery fans found out about OF Nick. Cause Joe did not tag him. Only his head was included in that story. And about the hoodie as well, no one other than the obsessed fans care about it. So?

To the general public and even to his family/friends, all it's going to look like is that he's enjoying his life instead of wallowing all alone. And that supposedly makes him the villain? What even!

by Anonymousreply 219May 31, 2023 1:38 PM

R188 Where did I say Joe was at fault? I said I hope no one is taking sides because that would suck. I agree that this was probably preplanned.

by Anonymousreply 220May 31, 2023 1:39 PM

Someone said on twitter that Doulla unfollowed Joe, is it true? Can't be bothered to look and I don't know her ig.

by Anonymousreply 221May 31, 2023 1:52 PM

R221 someone asked that upthread. She hasn't unfollowed anyone since yesterday morning, but she's private so no way to know if she unfollowed Joe before that.

by Anonymousreply 222May 31, 2023 1:54 PM

Also only one person (Steph) unfollowed Joe's finsta. So if Doulla was following that, which maybe she was, she has not unfollowed it.

by Anonymousreply 223May 31, 2023 1:54 PM

A potential new sign that something went wrong when Joe went to see Bash at the play, Elizabeth Chu (actress in the play) followed Kit, Will, Tobie, but didn't seem to have followed Joe when Joe went.

by Anonymousreply 224May 31, 2023 2:15 PM

R224 what people said was that Joe and bash saw each other quickly, Bash came out to say hi and greet people briefly, and joe avoided fans, so he may just not have met them. I do think they broke up after the play but also think it’s more likely Liz met Kit, Tobie and Will (maybe they all hung out after?) and that’s why. Don’t think they fought at the play. Who knows though, maybe bash confided in her he was ending things so she didn’t bother to follow joe

by Anonymousreply 225May 31, 2023 2:18 PM

R225 I was thinking more that Joe and Bash didn't stick around long enough for Elizabeth to meet him for a reason, not that Elizabeth didn't follow him out of loyalty or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 226May 31, 2023 2:20 PM

R226 gotcha. Yeah I still think the break up happened that weekend, I know some others have said later but Joe started posting differently the day he came back, not 2 weeks later

by Anonymousreply 227May 31, 2023 2:21 PM

If the Children's Crusade movie gets confirmed with the plotline revolving around Billy and Tommy like the rumors suggest, when do we think they'll start filming?

by Anonymousreply 228May 31, 2023 2:24 PM

Also do still think Bash ended it not only because of joes semi public slut era but also because you don’t fly to see your bf’s play for a few days and bring your best mate to dump him

by Anonymousreply 229May 31, 2023 2:24 PM

R228 after vision quest is done filming and agatha is out I presume.

by Anonymousreply 230May 31, 2023 2:25 PM

R230 Makes sense!

Glad in a way that Joe will continue to be booked and busy and will be surrounded by all these established actors. He can broaden his friends circle and fanbase as well this way. Heartstopper fans always be looking for a way to hate on him (even in this Joe-Bash thing) so it's good that he gets to detach himself from this mess.

by Anonymousreply 231May 31, 2023 2:30 PM

Will say while I don’t think the necklace is the most pivotal thing of all time, Bash continuing to wear it and rock up in it even as his sister unfollows joe and fans concoct anti joe theories suggests that while I’m sure the breakup is hard on him too, he doesn’t feel BETRAYED or whatever Twitter is implying. Think Steph reasonably doesn’t want to see her brothers teenage ex with a new guy. Think joe reasonably can’t afford to sink into depression and prob doesn’t want to while solo abroad helming a show. Think Bash is probably sad, probably stings to see joe with someone new, but also rationally doesn’t have a big issue with Joe considering it seems likely Bash chose to end it.

by Anonymousreply 232May 31, 2023 2:40 PM

At this point, I kind of think the necklace is something they saw when they were out shopping and bought for themselves because they both liked it and not necessarily something super romantic.

by Anonymousreply 233May 31, 2023 2:45 PM

R233 fair enough but I think the overall point Stands that if he was so hurt and in pain about joe or whatever, even looking at something matching even if they bought it solo would be tough. As is, I think the breakup is probably genuinely hard on both but no one is a bad guy

by Anonymousreply 234May 31, 2023 2:50 PM

I’ve always really liked Joe and Bash, following their relationship is what got me into the fandom. I find Bash the most attractive cast member and also think he has the best personality. He’s extremely charismatic and likable. I also think Joe is an extremely talented actor and definitely the true breakout star of the show.

As someone who was definitely too invested in their relationship, I think that the long distance was really hard on them. Joe is very flirty and sassy and probably didn’t want to waste his youth in a long distance relationship. Regardless of who actually did the breaking up, the tension has definitely been building.

Regardless of the exact how and why of their breakup, it’s clearly over. I’m sure they’re both hurting right now and dealing with it in different ways. But I’m also sure they’ll both be fine relatively soon.

by Anonymousreply 235May 31, 2023 2:51 PM

Pat was at Bash’s play, he just posted.

by Anonymousreply 236May 31, 2023 3:02 PM

Was there a matinee today? Or was he there with the others last night and people just didn’t recognize him. Glad the cast and crew seems to be on good terms with both.

by Anonymousreply 237May 31, 2023 3:04 PM

Patrick’s story:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 31, 2023 3:09 PM

Alice went too. Maybe this is just me feeding into it but i think Pat/Alice would take Bash side if it came down too it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239May 31, 2023 3:18 PM

Looks like he went with DL fave Alice.

by Anonymousreply 240May 31, 2023 3:19 PM

R239 You think the Executive Producers of the show would take the side of a supporting actor with 5 minutes of screentime over one of their (popular, critically acclaimed) leads?

by Anonymousreply 241May 31, 2023 3:20 PM

R239 Yeah, the showrunners would prefer taking an extremely supporting characters side over their main lead. Makes so much sense.

by Anonymousreply 242May 31, 2023 3:24 PM

R239 I think not a chance Alice would pick Bash over Joe; she's posted solo Joe things a few times (generally in the HS context but still) and not Bash's - do think she likes both though. Patrick maybe likes him more, but even then not professionally. I think for all we hate on Alice and Patrick, they are also adults. They are several years older than Bash and Joe and have a little more life experience. They are i'm sure sympathetic to them both that this is hard, and will be very nice to both and support them while also expecting them to be professional. People are forgetting bash actually HAS something to show support at right now. When Joe's next interview or casting or something comes out, I would bet on all the same cast, Patrick, Alice, etc. supporting Joe too.

by Anonymousreply 243May 31, 2023 3:25 PM

Guys seriously - there is no coming down to it that would require these people to take sides. Bash has been acting professionally for over 10 years. He is not throwing away a good job to be unprofessional over an ex and is not going to force friends to pick sides. Joe has helmed two projects back to back; one his first ever job as a lead onscreen, and the next a Marvel lead role while dealing with a hard breakup. He is also not going to be insane and force people to pick sides or write Ben out.

by Anonymousreply 244May 31, 2023 3:27 PM

Even if this was a side-taking situation for them, I can’t imagine Alice would give a shit enough to take a side given that she’s so self-involved.

by Anonymousreply 245May 31, 2023 3:29 PM

R239 There's a chance Alice doesn't even know what's going on. She's too self-centered to take sides anyway. She'll probably act like nothing happened. Same with Patrick. The only ones in a difficult situation are friends of both: Yaz, Kit, Will and Tobie. The rest I'm sure are busy with their own drama.

by Anonymousreply 246May 31, 2023 3:29 PM

R244 It's always the Bash fanatics who start with the taking sides nonsense. First with Kit and now with Alice and Patrick. They need to give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 247May 31, 2023 3:29 PM

It is wild to me that people are blowing this up into there being huge drama when aside from Steph (which is p normal), 0 people to our knowledge have unfollowed either. Even then, aside from genuine mutuals, it wouldn't be odd - but Lucy still follows Bash, I think Sam Roe does too, some of Bash's random friends with like 1200 followers still follow Joe. These are all people who I wouldn't even think are odd for unfollowing, but STILL haven't. Alice, Patrick, and the cast all had tickets to see Bash anyway. They went. When Joe is back in London or has something to promote i presume many of them will see him and support him too.

by Anonymousreply 248May 31, 2023 3:35 PM

If i'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I can legitimately see Bash and Joe being decently good friends by the end of the year and all the invented drama being a little funny in retrospect.

by Anonymousreply 249May 31, 2023 3:37 PM

R249 I see them being cordial but I don't know why everyone thinks they'll be friends right away. I'm not friends with my exs, even if we ended on good terms. It's too awkward. R248 There's also a possibility that no one aside from their family knows what's happening.

by Anonymousreply 250May 31, 2023 3:48 PM

Everyone but family is going to support both of them and probably eventually try to get them to be at least semi friendly. They got their own problems to deal with. Main thing is making sure filming isn't dramatic

by Anonymousreply 251May 31, 2023 3:48 PM

Steph followed Kit? I swear she used to not follow him.

by Anonymousreply 252May 31, 2023 3:52 PM

R250 decent friends, not super tight besties but I think having to film together and be on set every day will help break the ice fast.

by Anonymousreply 253May 31, 2023 3:55 PM

R248 fair enough re families, but I think the flip side is that if something really bad has happened (basically, cheating or other massive falling out) you'd tell a few close people. Nell for Bash and Lucy for Joe for example.

by Anonymousreply 254May 31, 2023 3:56 PM

R253 That is if Bash is even on set for Season 3. Bash isn't a main character so I don't think Joe has to worry all that much about him being on set.

by Anonymousreply 255May 31, 2023 3:58 PM

Maybe I'm just an optimist, then. I'd like to think after 2 years of being attached at the hip and weathering a lot of insane shit together (filming 2 seasons, getting famous, online hate, Joe getting cast in a huge role, etc.) they will be able to hang on to some residual fondness and after the dust settles, have a friendship of some kind.

by Anonymousreply 256May 31, 2023 4:00 PM

They obviously broke up a couple weeks ago. The unfollow is probably more about his sister not wanting to see his acct than the break up.

by Anonymousreply 257May 31, 2023 4:00 PM

R257 agreed. Don't think it's weird for a 34 year old woman to not want to see her brother's teenage ex with an only fans gay. Doesn't mean Joe is at fault or being a dick (if he was I think she'd block him), she just is loyal to her brother and doesn't want to see it.

by Anonymousreply 258May 31, 2023 4:02 PM

R256 they might be fine with each other with time. Could just be a mutual cooling off but Joe's being a bit messy. People are inventing a lot of drama, myself included. Nobody outside the two in the relationship are going to be that stressed about a relationship that started with teens.

by Anonymousreply 259May 31, 2023 4:05 PM

Joe's family/friends seem pretty chill about this. Not being petty or unfollowing or partaking in anything of that sort. If Joe was 'petty' like people on here assume, I would've thought he would have shared things with his close ones and they would have unfollowed Bash but they seem to be behaving pretty maturely.

by Anonymousreply 260May 31, 2023 4:07 PM

r259 tbf i agree a lot of the drama is invented but also think the suddenness is what's throwing people. They'll be totally fine as individuals within a few weeks, and probably fine (at least cordial) with one another for the S2 premiere and filming; hopefully even friendly or friends.

by Anonymousreply 261May 31, 2023 4:07 PM

Do we reckon the cast know that at least some fans (I assume not too many) know about their finstas?

by Anonymousreply 262May 31, 2023 4:08 PM

R252 I could have sworn she wasn’t following him this morning but it doesn’t look like it’s a new follow, weird.

by Anonymousreply 263May 31, 2023 4:09 PM

R261 We didn't see enough to know. I'd guess they had problems for awhile and the distance just was too much.

by Anonymousreply 264May 31, 2023 4:10 PM

R262 I think so, especially with Bash and Joe’s respective bios, it sounds like fans tried to follow them.

by Anonymousreply 265May 31, 2023 4:10 PM

R260 I think petty is a weird word for it yeah. I guess I think people are reading malice or Joe wanting to rub it in Bash's face a bit more whereas I see him being in probably a rough situation and trying to make the best of it. Something like posting a bit of Nick's face or even on finsta posting about being single and having a slut era can be read as him being petty to get a reaction from Bash, but are also just as (or imo, more) plausibly him trying to be positive and not be depressed or too down about a sad situation.

R262 Bash does at least. He changed his bio at some point to say "Private account :)", presumably after people requested to follow

by Anonymousreply 266May 31, 2023 4:11 PM

R263 She didn't follow him before. People will take this as some side bs or pettiness but I think following Kit knowing the chances of seeing Joe are high probably means she's not seething with rage at a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 267May 31, 2023 4:15 PM

R267 Yeah this makes me think she maybe went to the play last night, or Bash mentioned he had come and been supportive. I genuinely don't think the unfollow was due to any drama or deep anger at Joe, so this is no shade to bash's sister but for people reading anger or pettiness into it, her doing that to a 19 year old at her age would say more about her maturity than anything about Joe.

by Anonymousreply 268May 31, 2023 4:20 PM

R267 Maybe she was also at the play last night and met him for the first time? Or maybe it's a sign that Kit has been a big emotional support for Bash during the breakup.

by Anonymousreply 269May 31, 2023 4:20 PM

Bash's sister needs to start acting her age is all I'm going to say instead of trying to get fandom discourse started knowing that obsessed fans are following each and every single move of theirs and will be reading into it.

by Anonymousreply 270May 31, 2023 4:21 PM

R269 kit barely got back into town

by Anonymousreply 271May 31, 2023 4:21 PM

R270 There is nothing wrong with her unfollowing Joe. Every one else is the one reading into it

by Anonymousreply 272May 31, 2023 4:23 PM

R269 Yeah, he must have been a huge emotional support without meeting up with Bash at all. All the way from New York.

by Anonymousreply 273May 31, 2023 4:23 PM

I will say I can see Kit being really sweet to both during their breakup. It was always the three of them at a lot of things (with either Bash or Kit as third wheel depending on who you ask). He seems really deeply fond of both as people and was very close to them as a couple. I think it's likely he will be the clearest about not taking sides but will also be really independently supportive and there for both of them.

by Anonymousreply 274May 31, 2023 4:23 PM

Between OF Nick and Steph both following Kit, I would assume he's Switzerland.

by Anonymousreply 275May 31, 2023 4:27 PM

Bash and a fan today. Seems like Pat and Alice went today for the matinee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276May 31, 2023 4:27 PM

R274 Kit would be. Honestly I hope they can be on friendly terms eventually. The relationship had a good run for people so young. Losing the friendship group is what will be really shit for all of them.

by Anonymousreply 277May 31, 2023 4:28 PM

R276 He's in his hobo era

by Anonymousreply 278May 31, 2023 4:29 PM

Also think (priv stuff we may not know about aside) both Bash and Joe honestly seem to be behaving really maturely. Clearly neither has issued friends, even "solo" friends, an ultimatum to unfollow. Neither has done a mass IG clearout or posted passive aggressive shit on main about deserving better. Both have continued showing up to work and putting in good performances, I presume. They've been sweet and pleasant meeting fans, and have both tried to occupy their free time seeing friends or in Joe's case having a hookup and a weekend trip too. If the messiest it gets is an unfollow from some family members weeks after the breakup and Joe posting incredibly mild shit only deep dive fans will realise is about a new hookup, they're doing great.

by Anonymousreply 279May 31, 2023 4:30 PM

R276 I hate to say this because I'm sure they're both sad but he and Joe have been looking great.

Guess we know who kept custody of the Olympic sweatshirt.

by Anonymousreply 280May 31, 2023 4:31 PM

R280 that hit me in the feels though that Joe came to see him in Bash's shirt. Going back to bash broke up side.

by Anonymousreply 281May 31, 2023 4:33 PM

Bash and his prince hair .

by Anonymousreply 282May 31, 2023 4:36 PM

R281 he's still wearing bash's pants, bash is still wearing their weird gucci necklaces. I think there's not much enmity or desire to burn one another fully out of their lives there thankfully. They probably both still think the other is a good person, just not working as a couple anymore.

by Anonymousreply 283May 31, 2023 4:37 PM

R283 yeah. I'm assuming they'll be fine. Joking but maybe they are on a break or open and steph is just a middle aged woman who doesn't understand

by Anonymousreply 284May 31, 2023 4:39 PM

R281 I legit did not realise what you meant. That's the same sweater Joe wore to the play. i'm an idiot, missed that context

by Anonymousreply 285May 31, 2023 4:43 PM

The sweater in question

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286May 31, 2023 5:00 PM

R284 Joe isn't stupid. He wouldn't post a possible hookup on his public IG if they were in an open relationship. Apparently Joe unfollowed Doulla? Saw that on twitter. Was he following her to begin with? Also, do we know if his photo dump affected his ig following?

by Anonymousreply 287May 31, 2023 5:33 PM

He was never following her on his public account. She, like his own mum, was cleared out when he unfollowed everyone from his prvate life pre show.

by Anonymousreply 288May 31, 2023 5:35 PM

Since when is Joe liking Maia posts again? Side note, terrible actress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289May 31, 2023 6:49 PM

R289 And he doesn't follow that account so had to seek it out. Maybe Kit sent it to him? Or plot twist - Joe, Kit and Maia hung out in NY.

by Anonymousreply 290May 31, 2023 6:52 PM

R290 It’s a shared post with Maia’s account, anyone who follows her sees it.

by Anonymousreply 291May 31, 2023 6:53 PM

R290 oh, next thing we're going to see a Twitter theory that Bash got Kit in the breakup and Joe, spiteful cheater he apparently is in their demented minds, is colluding with evil predator Maia.

by Anonymousreply 292May 31, 2023 6:54 PM

R289

he hasn’t in a long time has he?

by Anonymousreply 293May 31, 2023 6:57 PM

R289 Joe has been extremely active on IG, liking a lot of posts, active on stories, etc. yet another thing that makes me think he's trying to keep busy in every sense of the word as a cope and again makes me think Bash called it a day.

by Anonymousreply 294May 31, 2023 6:57 PM

This might've been mentioned already, but Kit liked Maia's second latest post, and Will and Tobie liked the one before that. And Kit, Will and Tobie the one before that. I assumed that the likes from the cast on Maia's stuff had mostly died out.

by Anonymousreply 295May 31, 2023 6:58 PM

R293 Since January.

R295 Cori and Tobie kept liking her posts, but they both (especially Tobie) like pretty much everything they see. Kit is mostly more on than off in the likes. No comments from anyone since last year, though. Maybe Joe has terrible taste and likes that show.

by Anonymousreply 296May 31, 2023 7:02 PM

Grasping at straws, but maybe it's a sign that Joe is back and hung out with Kit, so Maia is back on his radar. Although unlikely. I am curious if Kit met up with Maia whilst in NY.

by Anonymousreply 297May 31, 2023 7:05 PM

I doubt it, Maia’s into new guy enough that even her mom followed him.

by Anonymousreply 298May 31, 2023 7:08 PM

Kit liked Hot Loewe Guy’s most recent post, hope they have a nice reunion hug at PFW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299May 31, 2023 7:10 PM

Can't believe I'm having a come to Jesus talk with twitter lurkers but I'm sick of Joe getting shit and we know they are on here so worth trying.

it's weird that (1) there are a lot of little unusual things that were fully Bash's decision like him going to japan for 2 weeks instead of to joe and just spend the weekend w him instead, skipping the TS concert when he pulled a crazier trip to go to Brazil and clearly had that weekend off, and his family (who loved Joe) and Connor (in England) not going to the play to see Joe after months, (2) more signs of him being ok like him continuing to wear the necklace, the sweatshirt Joe came to visit in, and actively pointing out the Joe fan shirt when the fan didn't mention it and (3) a lot of Joe's behaviors that shifted immediately after their last visit that imply a big change. And yet the current thinking is that Joe cheated because... he posted a hookup subtly and Bash's sister unfollowed him weeks after the breakup.

I don't think Bash is a bad guy here at all but there are a lot more signs he was the one who ended it than that Joe did, and deciding instead that Joe must have cheated or done something bad (and by the way, how stupid do you think Joe is to publicize someone he cheated with right after?) is mind bogglingly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 300May 31, 2023 7:10 PM

R300 Are the Joe stans on Twitter pushing back on this at all?

by Anonymousreply 301May 31, 2023 7:17 PM

The number of people following Bash's finsta went down by one, anyone wants to work out who unfollowed?

by Anonymousreply 302May 31, 2023 7:22 PM

Where are the JoeKit fans when you need them to push back on the negativity that is being spread by annoying Bash fans?

by Anonymousreply 303May 31, 2023 7:23 PM

I guess there's nothing going on right now. Gonna have to wait and see in the next couple of days, weeks. I predict it's going to be weird and awkward for a while. Especially, if they attend the same events in the summer. I can see Joe hiding or going all out and spending the summer arm-in-arm with Yaz. I feel for Joe the most in this situation. He's younger and has been linked with Bash since day 1. Hoping everything will resolves eventually, without drama.

by Anonymousreply 304May 31, 2023 7:29 PM

I’m interested in what Joe ends up being like once he’s settled as a single guy again given that he was with Bash from the beginning of the whole Heartstopper experience.

by Anonymousreply 305May 31, 2023 7:34 PM

Heartstopper season 2 promo is going to be good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306May 31, 2023 7:35 PM

R302 The only people you can really check are Lucy (who still follows), Connor (who still follows), and some of the cast who I'm not bothering to check since I doubt they unfollowed. Maybe Joe's mom or something

by Anonymousreply 307May 31, 2023 7:48 PM

Interestingly just numbers wise neither Bash nor Joe have unfollowed one another's finstas. I'll get it when they eventually do, it's fair enough, but again cuts against the idea of some big drama, as that would hardly be public and there's no reason they'd want to be discrete about it like unfollowing one another on main.

by Anonymousreply 308May 31, 2023 7:52 PM

R300 I don't think Bash is a bad guy either though still most signs point towards it being him or a mutual argument. Maybe Bash thought they could work it out and the NY hookup ended that hope. Though Joe just seemed way too different for me to personally believe it was his idea. I'm assuming he didn't just want to unleash his inner whore and stroll into Bash's play wearing his sweater to tell him he wanted to break up and then brag about it. He also didn't like Bash's posts after that and archived the posts about first love.

I expect Bash to be subtle about archiving some Joe pics soonish though, but who knows with him. He still liked his ex posts for a bit after the breakup and they didn't have much of a connection where they worked together or anything.

by Anonymousreply 309May 31, 2023 7:55 PM

TBH bash looking tired last week but seeming overall ok (and yes of course he could be sadder behind closed doors) makes me think more that he's sad he had to end it and hurt joe than that he is the one who had it ended on him. Don't think it seems like he was hanging onto it or trying to work it out so much as maybe hoping they could be on good terms immediately.

R309 yeah wearing Bash's clothes and bringing his best mate to come dump Bash with him seems psychotic, he's the one who immediately switched up his habits and stopped wearing their shared shit, and got way more social media active. Also think he would be way lower key about a new hookup if he ended it or it was mutual. Think it was pretty obviously bash, and idk what the agenda is of fans pulling a "poor bash, his sister unfollowed joe so joe did something" when literally no one is calling bash a bad guy for ending it.

by Anonymousreply 310May 31, 2023 8:04 PM

R308 tbh I'm assuming their finstas are mostly pics of each other, so idk if they'll just leave those be for now and not bother with it and just don't use them. It might be difficult for them to personally archive and unfollow each other anyway. It's kinda final then. There's no way they don't still have a lot of love for each other.

I think if anyone unfollows Joe's main it might be Nell. Looking back on it, she randomly posted an obviously old pic of Bash, her bf and herself on the 15th. Assuming it was a sign of support.

Also just random thought, but they probably had problems for awhile. They got the Cartier jewelry in Jan, probably in Atlanta and anytime I've done that with a partner when things were going to change with us it was a bit of a desperate attempt to say we'll stay together and won't change even if we obviously would. though this is just projection.

by Anonymousreply 311May 31, 2023 8:07 PM

R311 tbh I think the cartier shit was probably less "we're having problems" and more "this is a sign it'll all work". And then after that, seeing one another for a few days at a time, some of which Joe was working, made it untenable. Also ego wise, might have been hard for Bash to always be the one travelling even if logistically it's what made sense. I'm guessing they thought "we can do it, we did a LDR before" but the IOM to London gap, free time, and how temporary it was were all really different to England <> Atlanta. I think it's probably hard for both but at the end of the day unless bash literally also landed a show or series shooting in atlanta for half the year a LTR would be extremely hard longterm.

by Anonymousreply 312May 31, 2023 8:11 PM

Maybe Bash got insecure that Joe is moving on to bigger things like Marvel and he's getting left behind even though he has been in the industry for more than ten years.

by Anonymousreply 313May 31, 2023 8:22 PM

R312 Oh agree, that's sort of what I meant in a way. Not that they had major problems.

Though ego is a interesting thing to bring up, since I was curious about that for awhile. I don't thing he has a huge ego, but you gotta be a saint not to be a bit bothered by it all. Take the Brazil con. I'm sure he was happy to travel with them, but it was all about Joe and Kit and he was just waiting in the wings for them to finish. Then traveled to LA with him for the Emmy's and then to Atlanta multiple times. He was the bigger celeb before and obviously takes his career seriously so constantly being the one who has to up and travel to see his BF has to be rough. And this is not me saying he's a bad person or wrong to feel that way. He might have felt he was making more effort and effort he didn't want to make anymore when the LTR wasn't going to change.

Muriel just made me resub to post in this thread about a relationship and I did it. I'm sick in the head.

by Anonymousreply 314May 31, 2023 8:23 PM

I think that things were probably rocky for a while, long term relationships are hard. And when Joe came to visit Bash they were both hoping it would be a chance to patch things up and they ended up arguing instead. And then they probably had a bigger argument after Joe left. Regardless of who did the actual dumping, it was mutually problematic, and they are both dealing with their grief in different ways. Because I still believe that they had very genuine feelings for each other. This wasn't a falling out of love thing, it was a long distance not working thing.

by Anonymousreply 315May 31, 2023 8:42 PM

R315 Still hoping for some messy hookups. Still not giving up hope they have their on and off era.

by Anonymousreply 316May 31, 2023 8:49 PM

R316 Problem with that is Libras usually move fast. And Joe is in a position where he'll meet a lot of new people in the next months. I can see him having fun and not being a serious relationship for some time.

by Anonymousreply 317May 31, 2023 8:51 PM

R317 At his age it's probably for the best. Being in a LTR at 19 since you were 17 can make anyone a bit stir crazy, even if you love your partner you kind of wonder what else is out there.

Not saying he cheated or anything, but I can see why he moved on fast. He hasn't really had the adult experience of being an out gay man yet. Though again, not completely ruling out he won't fall back into something with Bash either.

by Anonymousreply 318May 31, 2023 8:56 PM

Also think it being Atlanta specifically was probably hard. Aside from seeing how hard long distance is generally, It's not somewhere like NYC that he could have fun in solo while Joe is working or Toronto where Connor lives.

R318 aside from the out gay man thing, and rebounds being common, also really hard to last minute make a close friend in Atlanta to hear you out while you're sad over a breakup. If he was home maybe he'd still be rebounding, but maybe not. Finding someone on Grindr is easier

by Anonymousreply 319May 31, 2023 9:35 PM

R314 I've always wondered if it was ever weird for Bash that Joe got the Charlie part over him and then for him to have front-row seats to Joe's quick rise.

by Anonymousreply 320May 31, 2023 9:38 PM

R315

[quote] This wasn't a falling out of love thing, it was a long distance not working thing.

I’m not totally writing off one of them falling out of love, especially if we hear that Joe is back in Europe by next week. I know that they’d likely be LDR for more chunks of time going forward, but something about ending it at the end of the current LDR period and right after one of them made the effort to go see the other gives me pause.

by Anonymousreply 321May 31, 2023 9:45 PM

R321 to be honest I'm inclined to agree, and to think it's Bash who did if anything. Just the longer timeline of him going to Japan, Joe unliking Billy's post, him skipping the TS concert - little things that add up. I don't disagree with others that he looked a bit tired last week but has seemed to keep up a really normal life for him otherwise like friends coming to see the play, visiting his sister, meeting fans voluntarily after the show. Think a lot of sadness could be feeling he's hurting Joe and mourning a relationship that held a lot of fondness and love, more than active heartbreak. Also think if they were arguing for a while and hoped to work it out when Joe went to visit, Joe would've gone for the full week rather than the weekend he attended. Feeling pretty certain Bash was the one who ended things, and less certain but leaning towards feelings changing in addition to long distance. But like many others, not writing off other fall hookups.

by Anonymousreply 322May 31, 2023 9:50 PM

R321 I always imagined Joe would end it if it ended since Bash just seemed so head over heels and more obvious about and Joe was just so young when they got together. Though who knows since like you said Joe is the one who made the effort to see him at the end. Bash spending so much time in Japan also made me go huh at the time, since he was free for weeks but would rather go chill out with Billy and monks, who had recently see anyway. The Japan trip was also so close to their anniversary and we still don't know if they actually saw each on Valentine's. japan trip was still a major red flag to me, even at the time since I mentioned if anyone thought they had broken up. Was not trolling (then), just seems legit weird for Bash.

He was also free the weekend of the TS concert and hanging with his play cast at a pub the day of.

Though am thinking the break up wasn't actually planned that day. It's just bad timing for both, so I think some fight had to happen and maybe a bigger fight later, as someone mentioned.

idk this break up plot is better than HS I must say either way.

by Anonymousreply 323May 31, 2023 9:54 PM

R323

really did not imagine a breakup a couple of days ago

by Anonymousreply 324May 31, 2023 9:57 PM

R323 I've been thinking about that re Bash and realised that yes he always seemed more obvious - but then also he's just a more generally effusive person. Running around making friends with everyone, very demonstrative loving posts about mates' birthdays, always eager and chatty as hell with fans, every time someone got nominated for something he lost it on social media. So may have just misread that as him being more head over heels simply because he's more demonstrative and over the top than Joe who is a little more low key. Like - and not saying Joe was the "better boyfriend" - but Joe was the one who sort of got into the trenches for Bash; blocking that fan and liking snarky tweets (and getting cancelled as a result); blocking pink news re the JKR thing; posting Bash's play announcement even when the fandom was still mad re JKR. so a lot of loyalty there which speaks highly of how into it joe was.

by Anonymousreply 325May 31, 2023 9:58 PM

R325 Thinking of all that what Joe's done by antagonizing his own fans to support Bash, all of that seems so pointless now if we go by the 'Bash dumping Joe' theory.

by Anonymousreply 326May 31, 2023 10:04 PM

R325 Yeah, true just a random though, but his reaction to Kit's Emmy kinda made me feel bad for Joe at the time. I'm not saying Joe was upset at not winning or upset Kit won, but having your boyfriend have to accept it and then do a story and a post about it just made me wonder how Joe felt sitting there.

He's very affectionate in general and supports everyone so much. So I think people might have misread it agree and thought Joe wasn't at in it as he probably was.

by Anonymousreply 327May 31, 2023 10:06 PM

R326 idt it's pointless to be honest. The HS fans are generally unhinged, and their relationship seems like it was really good for a really long time. This wasn't him dating someone who was genuinely a dick he defended and lost favour over; it was him being cancelled for having a boyfriend they didn't like generally. They would've jumped down his throat for something else if not Bash, for instance the Jewish Wiccan thing. I doubt he really regrets standing up for someone who treated him well and who he loves/loved.

by Anonymousreply 328May 31, 2023 10:08 PM

R328 True. I mean they are currently laughing at they broke up, so those Joe fans don't really care about Joe.

by Anonymousreply 329May 31, 2023 10:16 PM

R329 They are celebrating cause they know now that there's a possibility of Joe and Kit happening.

And Joe and Bash shippers aren't any better with how they are blaming Joe for the whole thing just based on assumptions made on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 330May 31, 2023 10:25 PM

R330 Joe and Bash ever getting together killed any chance of Joe and Kit ever happened. Kit's not dating a friend's ex, even if the ex is one of his best friends. Just weird all around. Maybe in 10-15 years when Bash is on curly haired twink number 20 or something.

And Joe and Bash fans on twitter were always mostly Bash fans

by Anonymousreply 331May 31, 2023 10:28 PM

R330 what's weirdest to me is that the entire thread is overall really sympathetic to Joe and to Bash, as am I. Not sure how the Joe Bash people are reading so much into one unfollow, not even a mutual one, from a family member weeks after the event and ignoring all the other conversation.

by Anonymousreply 332May 31, 2023 10:29 PM

Most speculation here also think Bash is who ended it and don't blame anyone, except the guy who called Bash's play shit. His behavior changed before Joe's did looking at the bigger picture. Neither are bad people. They are kids in their first long term relationship and it sucks for them most likely. RIP to the dinner parties.

by Anonymousreply 333May 31, 2023 10:32 PM

R333 yeah aside from one random Bash hater and one person saying Joe is embarrassing himself, most people I think agree Bash ended it and that it's sad and hard but they don't hate one another, no one is a bad guy, and both will be ok. Very weird that it's become anything more than that

by Anonymousreply 334May 31, 2023 10:34 PM

R334 I said Joe was acting out a bit much and needed to go home to his mom, but I had just woken up and was having a bit of a Mary moment of dramatic emotion after the sister unfollow, so forgive me. Idk if that was me. I'm R333 too

by Anonymousreply 335May 31, 2023 10:40 PM

R335 to be fair if joe was like, 35 i'd probably agree with your earlier statement. Just think given his age and the fact i think he was the dumped one, think he's honestly holding it together really well and given he's alone dealing with it he could be doing waaaaay worse than subtly posting a hot guy he's fucking

by Anonymousreply 336May 31, 2023 10:43 PM

Since we're writing long takes about the breakup even though we have no real info, here's my take: Since the time Bash visited Joe (I think for Valentine's?) I've suspected that something was up. In the short video of them at brunch taken by a fan, Bash looked uninterested in what Joe was saying. He was on his phone and seemed distant. From then, we saw fewer fan pictures from them in Atlanta and everyone was saying it was because Joe was busy but I think it was because they started to spend less time together. My theory is Bash started to feel some type of way about spending all his time doing nothing in Atlanta. They are both very physical and that long-distance arrangement is a disaster for people like that. Even when they were 'LD' before, they would see each other all the time. I think neither of them was ready to make the type of sacrifices you need to make for a real long-distance relationship to work. If Bash ended it and Joe was kinda blindsided, I don't think Joe is taking it very well. He's probably very hurt. I'm sure Bash is hurt too (for causing pain to someone he loves). I understand Joe wanting to make Bash jealous and posting his potential hook-up on his IG. I also understand why Bash's sister unfollowed Joe. She's not clued in on the craziness of the heartstopper fandom. It's not her fault people read too much into this. At 19, I would have blocked Bash and done a lot of damage so I think all in all they are very mature about it.

by Anonymousreply 337May 31, 2023 10:51 PM

R337 I can buy this take. I think that visit was in March, post Billy Japan trip which tbh kind of fits into it all. Again going to make a take based on nothing, but I can see if Joe felt blindsided, asking since when Bash had felt that way and him saying something like he started to know for sure when he went to Japan, thus the Joe unliking the Billy pic. Do think the likelihood is that Bash felt he had to come clean the weekend Joe visited because he'd made up his mind and couldn't in good conscience drag it out when Joe was there. Honestly think the fact that people noticed some of the other signs (Bash removing the Cartier bracelet, Joe archiving a few pics, even his follow and meetup with Nick) a few days later could just be Joe was shocked and sad first and then anger or something kicked in after. Don't blame Steph for unfollowing in the sense that I wouldn't want to see my brother's teenage ex hooking up either, and she's also of an age where muting someone on IG isn't really a known thing. Obviously I can't be sure but I can see her choosing to mute Joe instead for a while if she knew that option existed and realized how insane the HS fandom was in full.

I do stand by, again based on nothing, the idea that the second Joe texted Bash wanting to clear the air and try to be friends, Bash would be all about it. We'll see I guess

by Anonymousreply 338May 31, 2023 10:59 PM

R337 That was the end of March. I remember someone asking if they were arguing. Right after the Japan trip and didn't seem like Bash stayed more than the weekend. Don't think it was arguing, but Bash didn't look too interested

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339May 31, 2023 11:00 PM

R339 I am overall not as deeply, weirdly invested and heartbroken for them some twitter users are but it is sad to think they had something really sweet for 2+ years and it's gone. Obviously they'll both be fine, but sure it sucks for both and especially the more blindsided or invested person right now.

by Anonymousreply 340May 31, 2023 11:02 PM

R340 It's sad, since I'm borderline old in the end losing the whole friendship groups is the saddest part. Not really sure how things can be the same with them all again. If they wanted to get together who do they not invite, and since time is probably limited for all of them with their busy career it's going to make it less likely they hang out together. Also who knows if Joe will even be in London all that much for awhile. Kind of makes sense to just go from IOM to HS housing in Oct, or London for events and then back to the states for filming or promotion.

by Anonymousreply 341May 31, 2023 11:07 PM

R341 I'd guess to big group hangouts they'd still invite everyone but agreed that the smaller hangouts of the 4/5 guys seem harder. Even if they're closer to one than the other, they wouldn't want to exclude the other one. One might voluntarily bow out of a bunch of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 342May 31, 2023 11:11 PM

I could see Joe slotting into the Kit/Will/Tobie hangout group that seems to have formed, because he’s close to all of them.

by Anonymousreply 343May 31, 2023 11:14 PM

Not to be an asshole, but I hope if either voluntarily bow out that it's Bash. Bash has other people in London, Joe seemingly doesn't. Joe's also going to be the one spending the most time with Kit, Will, and Tobie starting in October, might as well make it easier for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 344May 31, 2023 11:16 PM

A lot of this may be a moot point given Bash will probably spend way less time in Slough or on set. If he hadn't been dating Joe to begin with, I'm sure he would have hung out with the cast but spent way more time back in London with his own friends and family instead of hanging around Slough. The boyfriend/sex incentive is what kept him there. I'm sure he'll still do group hangouts when they all have them, and honestly think he and Joe might end up managing to be on good enough terms that this is all overblown and they have no issues even with just the guys hangouts. But I anticipate most days he isn't filming he'll be in London with his other rich young friends that predate the show, and will organically miss a bunch of cast hangouts.

by Anonymousreply 345May 31, 2023 11:18 PM

Also while I agree with everyone that Bash's sister unfollowing is simply not that weird or indicative, will make the point that many of Joe's closest friends and family (Sam, his mum, etc.) have private accounts. For all we know they unfollowed Bash the day of the breakup, and Joe is catching all the strays because Bash's sister happens to have the one public account.

by Anonymousreply 346May 31, 2023 11:21 PM

R346 We got Lucy, but I wouldn't unfollow my besties ex either. Good for spying.

by Anonymousreply 347May 31, 2023 11:24 PM

R347 fair but we also have a bunch of Bash's other friends too, none of whom have unfollowed Joe. Either way I don't think family or individual close friends (ex Lucy for Joe or Florrie for Bash) is super indicative of much unless it's all at once or coupled with something else. It's the true mutuals (Connor for instance) that would tip me off something actually bad happened).

More saying there's a more than 0 chance Steph isn't the only person who has unfollowed someone involved in the breakup and that it's (typical for Joe) just shit luck and insane fans deciding he's a bad guy for it.

by Anonymousreply 348May 31, 2023 11:34 PM

There was a rumor going around on twitter for a while that Bash's mom unfollowed Joe, which turned out to not be true. I think a lot of the fans that were invested in their relationship were freaking out about that false information more than anything else. Because Joe lived with Bash's parents last summer when Bash wasn't even there, so his mom unfollowing would make it seem more like Joe had done something bigger than what people can publicly see. And even with the false assumption that Bash's mom unfollowed, I think most fans are more sad than angry.

by Anonymousreply 349May 31, 2023 11:36 PM

R349 eh a lot of the freakout speculation I've seen has been sad and perhaps not outwardly anti Joe, but very pointed. Posting about the weird Doulla theory and Steph and then going "I hope he's okay" "So glad the cast is supporting him" and other things with photos of Bash, changing profile photos, so on. Thank god Joe is off Twitter because seeing that shit generally would suck, but especially if he was actually the dumped one now being made the villain. Also, as is typical of a fake woke fandom (we've all noted the homophobia), despite losing it about each and every thing Bash or Joe have ever done they deem offensive, LOTS of sex worker shaming calling Nick a porn star and saying Joe is unhinged or paying him.

by Anonymousreply 350May 31, 2023 11:41 PM

R348 Bash also follows Sam too, so that's one to check for.

Kind of surprising to me that Joe never unfollowed Tanner when he did his unfollow and archiving last week, which I found kind of weird since Tanner never has followed him back. Maybe he will eventually since the cat is out of the bag. I don't think following a costar means all that much though but just kind of surprised me. Like others I had kind of suspected something might be up for awhile so I was IG stalking longer than I care to admit

R349 She eventually unfollowed the other ex, but who knows with Joe. She seemed very fond of him. I'm not exactly sure his sister had the same relationship with Joe with living out of town. Though he was at her wedding.

by Anonymousreply 351May 31, 2023 11:42 PM

R350 Joe in his sex positive era. But we all knew HS fans were prudes and borderline homophobic. I'm guessing they personally find Nick disgusting. He doesn't do it for me and his OF content that he posts on twitter is bland, but he's probably not the worst guy in the world to have a fling with. He did try to steal another man's BF by saying he'd take care of him and seems semi-politically aware.

by Anonymousreply 352May 31, 2023 11:45 PM

R351 I also think the sister might have been with Bash this weekend, since he was randomly at that cafe thing 2 hours from Chichester and London. If she was with him when he saw Joe's posts, even if Joe had every right to post them, she might've said "fair enough but i don't need to se that." Also agreed, she seemed fond of Joe but not as close as the rest of the family. Don't think anyone ever saw her go to the Trials, for instance.

by Anonymousreply 353May 31, 2023 11:46 PM

R351 do you know who he did unfollow? I've been curious.

by Anonymousreply 354May 31, 2023 11:50 PM

R354 Honestly never figured it. It was nobody obvious. He unfollowed 9 people too. can't help but think some might be Bash related, but maybe not obvious friends.

by Anonymousreply 355June 1, 2023 12:00 AM

I guess OF Nick won’t be joining Joe in London/IOM anytime soon. What do we think of him? I think he’s pretty hot and I like his I don’t give a fuck attitude. Very different from Bash though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356June 1, 2023 12:09 AM

Something people haven't really mentioned it how Joe immediately unfollowed that hot dancer pre seeing Bash when fans noticed but after that just didn't a shit if fans noticed

basically for the millionth time, something went down when they saw each other

R356 He's kinda bland to me. That ss is before he met a rich hot British twink. But prob unlikely Joe's mom would be down for his OF hookup to visit. Joe could do better than a guy who spends all day fucking other people when he could be fucking Joe.

by Anonymousreply 357June 1, 2023 12:16 AM

R356 him being so different from bash was probably part of the appeal. While it does seem to be joes type another romantic charismatic hairy brunette is a hard way to get over one of those dumping you

by Anonymousreply 358June 1, 2023 12:16 AM

R357 that’s a good point re the dancer actually. Also I have no life so I looked at the pics of Joe at the concert and I know he rearranged the bracelets too, but he definitely also retook the pic to show off his rings. Earlier photos show his VIP wristband was on the opposite hand as the rings and then it’s all the same for the pic. Doesn’t seem like someone who was interested ding to end things.

by Anonymousreply 359June 1, 2023 12:20 AM

I don't think Nick really matters, he was just at the right place and right time to hit on someone who just ended a relationship and was looking for some. If not him, Joe would pick the next first guy who hit on him post-Bash.

by Anonymousreply 360June 1, 2023 12:21 AM

Who knows maybe Joe wanted to try topping post bash and picked up a vers guy out of curiosity

by Anonymousreply 361June 1, 2023 12:22 AM

R357 Yeah people mentioned he switched the rings around to different hands for the pic

I'm just assuming he was texting Bash quite a bit that night, maybe with varying results. If he was texting Alice he was texting Bash. Now can speculate wildly that Lover was actually to Bash and not a shout out to HS fans

by Anonymousreply 362June 1, 2023 12:28 AM

R362 Him following a hot dancer is weird though. Not because of the follow necessarily but him unfollowing him. Usually, Joe doesn’t care what people say about his insta activity.

by Anonymousreply 363June 1, 2023 12:35 AM

If everyone is so convinced Bash ended it, like being disinterested in Atlanta despite Joe putting every effort to keep it going, then I’d rather Bash leave the show and leave Joe alone. Joe don’t need to see his face hanging around the set reminding him of the heartbreak.

If there’s a confrontation between Charlie and Ben in Season 2, it’s going to hit very differently now knowing they were on the rocks.

by Anonymousreply 364June 1, 2023 12:37 AM

R362 Some of you need to give it a rest with these assumptions. Starting to sound like a badly written fanfiction at this point.

Multiple fans from the concert have said that he seemed lively and was enjoying himself.

by Anonymousreply 365June 1, 2023 12:41 AM

R363 Joe was very careful about his follows and 95% of his follows are verified accounts or brands so don't really he didn't care but there was no reason for anyone to care since all the accounts he followed were semi-legit in that they weren't just rando hot men he found hot pre Derek and OF Nick. For once, Kit got more shit in fandom for his follows than Joe ever did.

That dancer guy is actually pretty respected and popular too. He's not a random instaho. Though unfollowing him could be just be for obvious reasons since people were going on and on about him being thirsty and Bash having to worry about it

R365 You know his ass was bored. Taylor plays for like 4 hours and he's not a huge fan and this whole thread is fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 366June 1, 2023 12:42 AM

R363 He unfollowed because the big Taylor Swift accounts caught on to it and started broadcasting it all around. It even reached TikTok. So didn't seem surprising that he ended up unfollowing.

About OF Nick, only the ones overtly invested with his relationship with Bash which is a minority seem to know about it. So don't think he cares about that follow.

by Anonymousreply 367June 1, 2023 12:44 AM

I love sex positive Joe. Personally I thought it was also cool of him to follow Nick on insta, a friend or whatever who probably showed him around Atlanta on those lonely weekends. He doesn’t judge or shame people who’s been kind to him. The world need more people like Joe.

by Anonymousreply 368June 1, 2023 12:56 AM

I asked around about the Doulla thing and apparently some Joe Bash shippers follow her IG, they checked this morning after the Steph thing went down and saw that Joe was gone. They allegedly didn't notice when it happened because they weren't expecting it so they weren't keeping an eye out. Grain of salt because I haven't seen any of this myself, but that's why they're the ones talking about the Doulla thing.

by Anonymousreply 369June 1, 2023 1:45 AM

R369 I do not believe that for a second. Firstly her following number hasn’t changed since yesterday, secondly lbr some JoeBash shipper would’ve leaked some pics of bash and Joe (or just bash) from her profile by now. Sounds like people who are eager to have a victim and villain making Joe the bad guy

by Anonymousreply 370June 1, 2023 1:47 AM

R368 Was reading Nick's brand new (maybe joe made it?) LPSG thread and apparently he's pretty much a scammer with his OF, so not sure if he's actually a decent guy. Who knows.

And none of those fans follow her account

by Anonymousreply 371June 1, 2023 1:52 AM

R371 Link? I can’t find it fsr.

by Anonymousreply 372June 1, 2023 1:56 AM

R372

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373June 1, 2023 1:59 AM

Anyone who would be nosy and gossipy enough to share who unfollowed who shortly after a breakup would also be nosy and gossipy enough to have posted pics of them together from Doulla’s profile or at the least described them. She has hundreds of posts, I’m sure Joe is in some. Choosing post breakup when they’ve decided a rebound makes Joe a Cheater to dramatically reveal they conveniently follow Bash’s mother feels like a real grain of salt situation.

by Anonymousreply 374June 1, 2023 2:08 AM

I never bothered to check how many followers Joe's finsta had before. It has 168 right now

by Anonymousreply 375June 1, 2023 2:13 AM

R375 yeah Steph was the only unfollow. It was 169 yesterday and apparently has been for a few weeks. (Saw Screenshot from Twitter).

by Anonymousreply 376June 1, 2023 2:14 AM

R376 What’s Joe and Kit’s finsta and how the hell did y’all find them?

by Anonymousreply 377June 1, 2023 2:24 AM

R377 Kit's is seb.connor and Joe's is itsnotfunnehivegotskewl. They're pretty easy to find because a lot of the cast follows them with their public accounts, I'm pretty sure if you go through Leila's following list you can find the entire cast's finstas.

by Anonymousreply 378June 1, 2023 2:33 AM

This is on TikTok now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379June 1, 2023 2:47 AM

R379 that person is a fucking idiot. She also publicly quote retweeted one of Nick’s tweets to make a joke. And she claims to be a fan of both but posted “Joe what did you do” earlier so seems like yet another person eager to make him a devil

by Anonymousreply 380June 1, 2023 2:49 AM

R379 the comments saying they never dated. The original vid had 10k likes. Not much by hs standards but fans are fucking stupid to put this shit out on places like tiktok.

by Anonymousreply 381June 1, 2023 2:50 AM

R380 They did what now?

R381 Between the people denying that they dated and the people denying that what’s been happening means anything it’s the Obtuse Olympics over there.

by Anonymousreply 382June 1, 2023 2:58 AM

R379 Heartstopper promo season needs to start so that idiots such as this person can zip it once new content starts rolling in.

by Anonymousreply 383June 1, 2023 3:02 AM

OP and I’ve been released! Again a bit of a relief as top part of thread a mess. But I think that was a long timeout

I think Joe is hurting (they both are). Imagine going to NY with a guy he is presumed to be fucking and that guy is getting railed to make cash every minute he’s not with you (or he’s only seeing you a little bit). That’s not the actions of man who is being kind to himself. Joe has no friends there apart from dodgy OF Nick. Imagine where his head is at that he would include a picture with a tiny bit of that guy in it, or post from a bathtub on a Sunday night alone. Steph unfollowed him in the middle of the night for him - waking up to that must have been awful (I agree with others that she probably just didn’t want to see what he’s up to, not maliciously but because his content isn’t relevant to her life anymore and it’s kinder to all). He also must have known that Kit, Will and Tobie were going to see the play soon - presumably no one is picking sides but that must hurt. Bash likewise is probably in pain but surrounded by his supports. It’s all pretty sad.

Let’s remember what is posted here goes to twitter immediately.

by Anonymousreply 384June 1, 2023 3:02 AM

R382 yeah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385June 1, 2023 3:02 AM

R384 agreed generally that stff goes from here to twt but unfortunately for once it's not getting relayed verbatim. Because what's happening here is "unfortunate for everyone, poor kids, they'll be ok" and somehow that's getting turned to "joe cheated and wronged bash"

by Anonymousreply 386June 1, 2023 3:04 AM

R380 Seems more like thinking Joe's being dumb than evil, though obviously more of a Bash fan pushing Joe's wrong

completely stupid to post a two tiktoks about it

by Anonymousreply 387June 1, 2023 3:04 AM

Says so much about their maturity level. No wonder the rest on there find Joe and Bash shippers so insufferable cause they are.

Also this person does follow this thread going by their tweets and those annoying TikTok videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388June 1, 2023 3:06 AM

R384

[quote] Imagine going to NY with a guy he is presumed to be fucking and that guy is getting railed to make cash every minute he’s not with you (or he’s only seeing you a little bit). That’s not the actions of man who is being kind to himself.

I'd be surprised if Joe cares all that much what OF Nick does when he's not with him, this seems like he's letting loose and having fun with a guy that he has no intentions of becoming serious with because he's leaving the country in less than a month.

by Anonymousreply 389June 1, 2023 3:07 AM

Next TikTok video from Carson about to be announcing that 'poor' Bash is the second coming of Christ who can do no wrong.

by Anonymousreply 390June 1, 2023 3:08 AM

R384 I agree with you, though people are gonna say Joe's just having the time of his life having fun while sitting at shows alone while his hookup rails at least 3-4 other guys. But who knows, maybe he is.

by Anonymousreply 391June 1, 2023 3:09 AM

R388 People who are not gay men need to stay out of gay men's business. The way this self-sabotage bullshit is getting pushed on Twitter and on here by that one person is stupid as fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392June 1, 2023 3:12 AM

R391 He was in the same room as Ben Platt, I’m sure that was thrilling for him.

by Anonymousreply 393June 1, 2023 3:14 AM

R393 Actually probably true. Who needs OF nick when you got Ben

by Anonymousreply 394June 1, 2023 3:15 AM

I thought Nick was in NYC for his birthday and collabs. I think Joe just tagged along with the intention to get out of Atlanta and do things by himself and then just meet for an afternoon of sightseeing when Nick is available. It’s nice to have some company for a few hours, but also have time to chill on your own as well (or find another hookup). A lot of people don’t act all clingy with their casual hookups. And it’s also not sad to go to a show by yourself.

by Anonymousreply 395June 1, 2023 3:16 AM

The extreme projection that is going on needs to end. Joe is acting like any normal teenager would at his age. And he seems fine if we go by his most recent pictures as well.

We get it most of you are obsessed with Joe and Bash and wanted them to be together and want Joe to be the one wallowing in pain after Bash for some absurd reason but it just doesn't seem like it that Joe cares all that much. It's Bash's side that seems more petty and affected to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 396June 1, 2023 3:22 AM

R392 I said that and I already mentioned I was just being dramatic and talking more about his relationships with mutual friends and not that he ruined his relationship with Bash (and btw already apologized for it). As in mutual friends might not have as much grace for him if he's publicly airing out his hook ups, well we know Bash's sister didn't, but didn't mean to push Joe was wrong if that's how it came across.

Don't think anyone here is suggesting Joe is somehow being terrible.

by Anonymousreply 397June 1, 2023 3:23 AM

This whole 'Joe is hurting on the inside' thing is so weird when he is just enjoying his single life now. And good for him!

Bash is the one who looks like a hobo right now but as it doesn't suit the weird narrative that most of you have come up with, y'all won't mention it.

by Anonymousreply 398June 1, 2023 3:23 AM

Yeah I got the sense Nick was going, said “you’re free to come”, and Joe did. It’s annoying to call it self destruction when it’s at worse coping. I honestly have no issues with bash likely ending it with Joe that weekend but it’s annoying that he is getting labeled the good guy and Joe the bad guy because the dumped party without a support system there decides to pick himself up rather than slitting his wrists or whatever they want

by Anonymousreply 399June 1, 2023 3:24 AM

[R392] Its so fucking disgusting to watch these fangirls try and spread this shit. Leave gay men alone you fucking creeps. Just mass report carson on tiktok if enough people do tiktok will take them down without even reviewing.

by Anonymousreply 400June 1, 2023 3:24 AM

R389 Jokes on you, I think they both probably a bit upset though feel more for Joe since he's without much support system while Bash has everyone he knows. Though Bash is being so overly happy it almost comes across as a little fake though (how's that for projection?)

by Anonymousreply 401June 1, 2023 3:27 AM

He seems pretty okay to me.

If this break up news had been still under wraps, most of you would have been like he's glowing but now it's the he's wallowing in angst for 'poor' Bash narrative that suits best I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402June 1, 2023 3:32 AM

R402 Some of you just sound like you hate Bash and are upset anyone thinks Joe might be bothered he ended a 2 year relationship. It's as weird as saying Joe is evil honestly.

by Anonymousreply 403June 1, 2023 3:35 AM

R392 I’m OP and therefore not self-sabotage comments but the mopey ones about Joe hurting. Based solely on personal experiences of first break ups but I do agree as a young gay while I was heartbroken it was also a time of pretty good fun. I had forgotten that… gotta remember I entered my first dark room about six weeks after my first boyfriend dumped me. Wholesome fun!

by Anonymousreply 404June 1, 2023 3:35 AM

This self-sabotage narrative is somewhat homophobic, like the only way a gay boy is going to react to some difficulty is to turn to destructive slutty behavior.

by Anonymousreply 405June 1, 2023 3:36 AM

R402 Before this video was the catalyst for Hoodiegate, I remember my initial thoughts being that he looked really cute and peaceful. It never would have crossed my mind that he had broken up with Bash by then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406June 1, 2023 3:41 AM

R403 Don't really care about Bash all that much. But this whole weird narrative about Bash being the one to dump Joe and Joe wallowing in pain while Bash continues to be unbothered is weird is what I'll say. Cause no one knows what really happened. All it does is further the hate against Joe by mindless weirdos.

Just say you think that Bash is the victim and finish it off instead of coming up with so many assumptions that always villainize Joe.

by Anonymousreply 407June 1, 2023 3:42 AM

R407 I'm a Joe fan so I won't be doing that. I said about a million times Bash dumped him as well. Though you can get dumped and still kinda be at peace with it if your relationship wasn't working. Sometimes you feel bad but realize it was the best thing for both of you and be happy quickly. Unless something drastically changes with someone like Connor unfollowing Joe, I'd guess both are probably hurting but overall fine and nothing too dramatic happened. Just ran its course as do 99% of all relationships do when they start when you are 17 and 19.

Happened a bit quicker than some of us thought, though people have been saying they suspected something strange was going on for a few months.

by Anonymousreply 408June 1, 2023 3:48 AM

I came back in pretty late so I think I’ve missed the shift in the tide from Joe is in NYC “with” OF Nick, to, they were just hanging out, maybe fucking. I’m down with that.

by Anonymousreply 409June 1, 2023 4:00 AM

For someone on a break, Joe looks fantastic in all the NY pictures with fans, gotta admit. Ben Platt must’ve been a highlight to his day.

Can’t say the same for Bash tho. The play must take a lot out of him. Almost too smiley as well, but depleted in the eyes.

With these things you’ve got your good days and bad. Until one day you hardly notice the bad days anymore.

by Anonymousreply 410June 1, 2023 4:02 AM

R409 The clothes sharing lands me solidly in the fucking category with no maybe, ngl.

R410 I didn't say anything at the time because it would have come across as a bitchy observation or shade without knowing if there was a cause for it, but Bash has been looking rough and kind of greasy for a couple of weeks now.

by Anonymousreply 411June 1, 2023 4:05 AM

R411 I thought it was for the character. I enjoy the stubble, though somehow he's giving me overly exuberant Bradley vibes in some of the fan pics. Sorry Bash

R409 No way they didn't hook up. Nick had to hit on him and there's no way Joe would decline I don't think. I don't think they were "there" together exactly though.

by Anonymousreply 412June 1, 2023 4:08 AM

I hope Nick took care of Joe real good. Remind him he’s hot and gorgeous despite everything.

by Anonymousreply 413June 1, 2023 4:14 AM

Will say for Bash he really has an amazing smile. Incredible teeth! I think Bash is looking pretty happy with fans. He must have been getting a fair bit of chat about Joe which had to suck.

On reflection it will be a pretty exciting time for them both after so long in each others pockets. Daunting but a lot of opportunity for fun.

R412 oh, I think they fucked too. Just early on (when thread was open) there was a fairly strong ‘he’s the new guy’ ‘he might go to IOM’ from a few posters. I think even calling him a rebound is a stretch, he’s just the first hookup post a ltr. My bet is he’s absolutely gone in three weeks time (maybe even unfollowed). Just a hunch

by Anonymousreply 414June 1, 2023 4:14 AM

R414 The wild thing is even him bringing up joe (the shirt), so it's possible everyone is being more dramatic about it than they are. I say this and watch another bomb drop during UK time while I sleep.

by Anonymousreply 415June 1, 2023 4:17 AM

The character Leo is supposed to be a scruffy looking Marxist, but all these shows must be exhausting as hell especially if you’re going through a breakup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416June 1, 2023 4:23 AM

That person removed those tiktok videos

by Anonymousreply 417June 1, 2023 4:40 AM

R417 both lol and good. Seems like it’s a bit late though, now everyone already knows she a shit stirring cunt (hey girl! nice of you to admit your here)

by Anonymousreply 418June 1, 2023 4:49 AM

What were the TikTok videos?

by Anonymousreply 419June 1, 2023 8:11 AM

R419 The first one said something like, "When Joe and Bash confirm they're dating by breaking up," and the second one was the person explaining the reasons why they think Joe and Bash broke up, all taken straight from here.

by Anonymousreply 420June 1, 2023 9:08 AM

Joe and Bash are both probably having a harder and easier time right now than they would otherwise; lots to distract them in their work which is good, but also means they haven't fully processed. I don't hope this for either but wouldn't be shocked if post play for Bash/filming for Joe they go off the map with family for a bit, absent obligations they may have pre committed to like PFW. Either way though I do think by the time of the S2 premiere all big feelings (anger, hurt, whatever) will have died down a lot and they'll be fine individually, and also fully capable of being at the least cordial.

by Anonymousreply 421June 1, 2023 10:51 AM

Not sure how the Joe being upset thing fits the poor Bash narrative at all. As someone who thinks he's probably hurting right now, not suicidal or anything but sad and maybe lonely handling a breakup solo, I feel bad for both but more for Joe as he doesn't have family and friends there. I don't think anyone is suggesting that Joe being sad about a 2 year relationship ending, which is natural, shows Bash was wronged. They're both probably sad and also probably overall ok.

by Anonymousreply 422June 1, 2023 11:21 AM

We already know about this, but Netflix just posted about Tudum again. Heartstopper is part of it so we could get something but last Tudum they hyped up Netflix display pictures so…low expectations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423June 1, 2023 2:04 PM

R423 They do mention 'Trailers and first looks' in the video. Hopefully that means we will get something better this year than Netflix icons.

by Anonymousreply 424June 1, 2023 2:38 PM

the official netflix twt account rt a tweet from a fan account asking if we would get a teaser

by Anonymousreply 425June 1, 2023 2:51 PM

Kit out here liking pics of guys kissing, courtesy of JA. loving this energy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426June 1, 2023 2:57 PM

R425 My guess right now is the teaser they showed at that one event, the one of the group at the Eiffel Tower. Wouldn’t bet on a trailer because it’s too soon and they’d want the trailer to have its own moment.

R426 Love that for him. Now he needs to recreate that picture.

by Anonymousreply 427June 1, 2023 3:02 PM

R426 Happy Pride to you too, Kit.

by Anonymousreply 428June 1, 2023 3:06 PM

R426 Connor liked it too. How hard is it for two hot queer men to find a hook up? Joe, please, teach them your ways.

by Anonymousreply 429June 1, 2023 3:09 PM

It just occurred to me that there's a decent chance that might be what Kizzy and Cori were doing at Netflix that one day, recording a message for Tudum. It wasn't the Grazia shoot, because the hair person credited wasn't the one that spilled the beans on IG.

by Anonymousreply 430June 1, 2023 3:49 PM

Bash a few days ago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431June 1, 2023 4:51 PM

R431 He looks good.

by Anonymousreply 432June 1, 2023 4:57 PM

R431 That's gotta be the group who spent most of the play on their phones.

by Anonymousreply 433June 1, 2023 4:59 PM

Two girls in that group, the rest seemed to enjoy the play.

by Anonymousreply 434June 1, 2023 5:00 PM

R422 People are being highly sensitive. If you say Joe might be upset people jump to the conclusion you are saying he's wallowing in self pity and crying on the inside. If you say Bash might be upset people jump to the conclusion you think Joe is the bad guy. Personally I'm in the train of thought that if they weren't a bit bothered by it they'd be pretty strange or they weren't ever anything serious (which I doubt), but that's just me. Glad for a drama free day at least.

by Anonymousreply 435June 1, 2023 5:04 PM

R431 The guy in the middle is cute.

by Anonymousreply 436June 1, 2023 5:21 PM

Bash doesn't even look like this anymore. The replies are killing me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437June 1, 2023 5:43 PM

R437 Thirsty asses.

by Anonymousreply 438June 1, 2023 5:46 PM

Bash’s post-gym pump is hot, maybe he’ll get back into it when the play is over.

by Anonymousreply 439June 1, 2023 5:49 PM

He always wears such baggy clothes it's hard to judge what he looks like now. Though I suspect he never was as bulky as people thought. He's always been pretty lean.

by Anonymousreply 440June 1, 2023 5:50 PM

To think people on here were fancasting Bash as Tommy in the MCU. Good thing it most probably won't be him looking at how things are right now.

by Anonymousreply 441June 1, 2023 5:51 PM

R441 I don't think anyone serious was doing that. I saw some reddit comments suggesting him for Tommy and Kit for Teddy that made me laugh both because he's Billy's brother and there is also a part of the fandom who likes to write about twincest or twincest threesomes with Teddy. Would be a DL dream.

breakups aside, I don't see him ever getting in the MCU and I'm gonna go with Bash never really breaks in the the US market. Just a feeling.

by Anonymousreply 442June 1, 2023 5:56 PM

I like Bash leaner but he has naturally broad shoulders and a pretty strong build.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443June 1, 2023 5:57 PM

R442 Agree with you. Think he would want to start out by breaking into the UK market before he starts eyeing the US one.

by Anonymousreply 444June 1, 2023 5:59 PM

Actors like Jonathan Bailey and Hunter Doohan had their breakout roles in their 30s. As long as he’s getting steady work I can see him being perfectly happy.

by Anonymousreply 445June 1, 2023 6:04 PM

True. He's 21.He's got massive amounts of time.

Random thought, but I kinda fear the cutesy Joe/Bash/Kit friendship promotion UKNetflix will do in the upcoming months, since they love doing those every other month. Hopefully things are cool by August with those two (or now).

Joe will probably never get his travel show with Bash and Kit.

by Anonymousreply 446June 1, 2023 6:29 PM

I just know Alice will fuck up the end of S3 because she thinks she will 100% get a S4.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447June 1, 2023 6:39 PM

They will get a Season 4. Once Season 3 gets done, maybe Netflix will confirm that Heartstopper will be returning one final time. Wondering what the storyline will be. Will they follow the Nick and Charlie novella?

by Anonymousreply 448June 1, 2023 6:43 PM

R448 I honestly cannot see the cast signing on for a season 4, especially Yaz.

by Anonymousreply 449June 1, 2023 6:47 PM

R446 Someone needs to let them know so that they can stop with the trio social media posts from now on. How much ever things cool down in the future, it will always be awkward.

For season 2 promo, I hope they start paying heed to the anti Bash brigade and start treating him like the five minute screentime character that he is and start focusing on the leads instead.

by Anonymousreply 450June 1, 2023 6:48 PM

Netflix randomly gave The Witcher another season with no justification and with a fandom no longer interested in watching it with Henry leaving, writing changes from the books and after having hired an unproven actor to take over the role, so I can see them doing it for HS. It's cheap to make and it's a flagship of UK Netflix. Though it's only cheap since the actors were young unknown teens when they were hired. It might not be so cheap now. I agree Yaz might be one to decline.

R448 They wouldn't have to follow that when S2 seems to be going so slow and she's still dragging out everything now.

by Anonymousreply 451June 1, 2023 6:50 PM

R450 Nobody should actually ever listen to those assholes, but just focusing on the main four would be the best idea for all involved.

Though just my random feeling Bash won't be promoting HS like his life depended on it for the rest of the show and doing random twitter drops/IG stories of Nick/Charlie or just Charlie just because. I do think he loves it, but think half of his enthusiasm was simply hyping his boyfriend's show up

by Anonymousreply 452June 1, 2023 6:56 PM

I feel like, for Alice to talk publicly about wanting and planning for four seasons, she must be pretty certain (or already know) that Kit and Joe are interested in a fourth season. I imagine that as long as they know season 4 will be the last, they'll be more than happy to finish the show off properly. Some overly obsessive fans may be idiots, but the cast clearly enjoy filming the show, and there's a good tight-knit group of cast and crew (recent awkwardness with Joe and Bash aside...).

by Anonymousreply 453June 1, 2023 6:59 PM

R449 This is going to be a bit mean, but I don’t think Yaz is super necessary to the show and she also hasn’t booked anything other than the one episode of Doctor Who (that we know of, at least). Right now I’m leaning towards her doing a 4th season for the guaranteed employment.

by Anonymousreply 454June 1, 2023 7:07 PM

R454 It's true. They can 100% ship off her character off somewhere or even Will's character too if he wanted to be more serious about his music. If Will stays they can just relate his character's LDR with Elle to Nick and Charlie struggling to deal with the idea of having one themselves. You just need Nick and Charlie anyway.

But yeah, she's not dumb enough to pass up guaranteed income and probably a huge pay increase

by Anonymousreply 455June 1, 2023 7:12 PM

[quote]Isaac is going to have an asexual and aromantic storyline in Heartstopper," Alice said, later elaborating that Isaac's identity focused story would be "introduced in a big way" in season two. [bold]"We've got a lot of characters in Heartstopper," the Radio Silence author admitted, "So it's not, like, the main focus of the story… but it is a storyline that is built on through the season."[/bold] However it is something she is very proud to be able to have delivered: "I hope to carry it on in season three, because there's a lot to unpack, there's a lot to explore, and there's a lot to be said… [and] it was very important and I really wanted to have some kind of ace-aro story in Heartstopper," she continued.

The shit about her wanting to carry it on to S3 aside, thank God she's acknowledging it's not a big story in terms of screen time.

by Anonymousreply 456June 1, 2023 7:13 PM

R456 I hope she knows nobody cares

Unsure if he'll still be there, but curious if Joe has a quiet weekend or goes all out to Pride events in Atlanta. First pride as an adult single man. Could get spicy.

by Anonymousreply 457June 1, 2023 7:25 PM

R457 speaking of Pride, seeing a lot of posts from last year. With the exception of a few accounts, Instagram doesn’t really care about Bash and Joe’s romantic relationship (just the cute shit with kit) but it still must be so weird breaking up with someone and seeing photos of you together plastered everywhere. Can’t imagine we will see anything like that day again. Not because of the break up (but it won’t help with getting them all together), just the shift in dynamic with fans and, to a degree, with the show. As you say though, hope they all have fun at the parties and events - filthy spicy fun

by Anonymousreply 458June 1, 2023 7:51 PM

R458 They thought he was dating Will when he posted that pic on New years or think he's straight

i'm guessing if anyone does Pride London it'll be Kit and Joe, maybe Tobie and Will since he missed it last time.

by Anonymousreply 459June 1, 2023 7:56 PM

Looking at how some Joe and Bash obsessive shippers were quick to turn on Joe once the break up news dropped, good that Joe decided to stick to being private about his relationship. Cause other than the shippers, most of the general public doesn't even know that they were in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 460June 1, 2023 7:58 PM

R457 Can't wait to see a picture of Joe drunk and shirtless at a gay bar.

by Anonymousreply 461June 1, 2023 8:01 PM

You honestly really shouldn't publicize a relationship with a co-star when you are 19. If everyone knew it would just be awkward on a whole other scale with promotion

by Anonymousreply 462June 1, 2023 8:02 PM

R459 that picture with Will as year end post seems very sensible with hindsight. At least he has a few non Joe posts, particularly near the top of the grid.

R460 yeah, always thought, even though it probably wasn’t their motivation, keeping things fairly private was sensible for a relationship when they were so young.

by Anonymousreply 463June 1, 2023 8:03 PM

R460 I think some of the turning is because (as with Kit), Joe was a self insert for them with Bash. As discussed here, Joe’s hotness is for the gays, and those JoeBash accounts all seem to be women. Also OF Nick really fucked with their ‘little squish’ infantilising of Joe. Seems like it was very small backlash though… like literally just a dozen accounts?

R461 we don’t talk enough about the real winners here. Those DLers manifesting a Joe slut era - not wanting them to break up, just speculating he had it in him

by Anonymousreply 464June 1, 2023 8:11 PM

I think with Joe there was intense projection by fans (mostly girls) who find either Bash or Kit extremely hot and use Joe as an insert (and also secretly don't find Joe particularly attractive). Once they ended (for Joe and Bash) or any time Joe made it clear he WAS with Bash (for those who like him and Kit) he was always the one getting shit.

by Anonymousreply 465June 1, 2023 8:14 PM

R464 It's been a wild week for me, a Joe slut era believer and a Joe and Bash aren't going to last forever truther.

by Anonymousreply 466June 1, 2023 8:19 PM

R466 hey you! Yep, lots of wins (you know what I mean, I know you weren’t hoping for a break up). I hope you’ve treated yourself to an iced coffee or something

by Anonymousreply 467June 1, 2023 8:22 PM

OF nick taking a little curly haired twink out of a public date currently. Though I guess we don't need daily updates that's Joe and him are not a serious thing.

R464 In the end I guess Joe and Kit fans win too since they won't have any awkwardness and you still get tons of promotion/making out and flirty interviews.

by Anonymousreply 468June 1, 2023 8:24 PM

What are the next predictions? I say Joe and OF Nick will spend more time together, partying in NYC. Kit books a huge movie role and Bash meets a new guy by the end of the summer.

by Anonymousreply 469June 1, 2023 8:26 PM

Joe and Kit fans will be winning big time. They can openly talk about all their fantasies without it getting awkward now that Joe is single. And they can be more vocal about being anti Bash as Joe won't block them now. Also can see Joe and Kit playing it up during promotion season. So more content for them as well.

by Anonymousreply 470June 1, 2023 8:28 PM

R469 I'm thinking Joe goes home, tbh I think spending the majority of the time alone while your OF hook up works would get old really fast. Espeically for someone who is used to having someone with him 24/7. Unless he finds other hook ups to spend time with, but he can find a man anywhere and probably misses his home/friends/family. The rest probably true though. Joe really needs to party with Yaz though.

by Anonymousreply 471June 1, 2023 8:31 PM

Predictions are Bash avoids dating another actor but picks up a Joe lookalike soon enough, Joe heads back to IOM post Atlanta but has a more active summer (Paris, maybe partying in London, etc.), Kit films something this summer, there's awkwardness but no real enmity between them and we see fewer group hangouts but no huge falling outs as a result.

by Anonymousreply 472June 1, 2023 8:33 PM

R468 yeah, apart from hoodie-gate, I’d be in the - just a fun friend - team. There is absolutely nothing about that guy’s sm that indicates any interest in Joe at all, and he’s mostly ignored all of the chat about it

R469 agree with Kit prediction. I don’t see Joe and OF Nick having much to do with each other but I think we might see little glimpses of lots of different guys he’s hanging out with. I think Bash probably has some big projects in the pipeline, so unless it’s a costar, I see him staying solo for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 473June 1, 2023 8:33 PM

R469 Don't see OF Nick sticking around long. But can see Joe having fun now that he's single. Hoping that he posts stories on Instagram so that we can get to witness his slut era.

If a release date gets finalized, Kit may get busy with the promotion for his movie with Maia. And can also see Bash finally getting written off from Heartstopper for good.

by Anonymousreply 474June 1, 2023 8:33 PM

Also not saying this to shit on Bash or say he was wrong in either breakup, but will note that when he and his ex broke up he seemed to lose/choose to leave the entire friend group. People noted that a while back, posting photos of them and while the ex and all the other friends they had mutually stayed close, bash unfollowed all of them and they unfollowed him. Given he seems closer to the HS cast and they are still colleagues/work in the same industry, doubt he'll be quite that dramatic but I can see him choosing to be less attached to the cast overall, and if he books other work I can see him declining s4 even if he was asked to do it.

by Anonymousreply 475June 1, 2023 8:37 PM

Bash was barely there in the Season 1 vlogs when Joe and Bash were in a relationship. Now that they have broken up can see him getting completely erased from the Season 2 vlogs.

by Anonymousreply 476June 1, 2023 8:38 PM

R475 Bash getting offered Season 4 is a stretch. Don't even see him being there in Season 3 to be quite honest.

by Anonymousreply 477June 1, 2023 8:40 PM

R477 it's very much an "even if" - I do see him there for s3 in a small capacity as it sounds like charlie doesn't start treatment till next season so can see some "overcoming his demons" storyline that disposes of ben

by Anonymousreply 478June 1, 2023 8:43 PM

Would love it if Joe attends multiple Pride Parades this year like how Yaz was attending them last year. Want him to branch out and also widen his friends circle. Cause he's no introvert and knows how to enjoy himself when needed.

by Anonymousreply 479June 1, 2023 8:44 PM

R475 I'm expecting Bash to take a step back from HS in general. I don't really care who broke up with who, but just out of respect he should not make things difficult and I don't think he would. He's a very minor character and it's Joe's (and Kit's) show He also a massive friends group outside HS as well. Don't think he's cutting them all out of his life by any means, but if there are meet ups he's more likely to just decline if things are too weird. Like that Halloween party they had, he'd just go home instead of hang around.

by Anonymousreply 480June 1, 2023 8:44 PM

R479 He said in many interviews that he's more introverted than people think. I'm sure he'll have the newly single energy but I can also see him at home, chilling with his family/friends.

by Anonymousreply 481June 1, 2023 8:53 PM

Simply in terms of events, Bash was only really around at a lot of the major ones because of his relationship with Joe (the Emmys, the con in Brasil). YMMV on this one, but him being so front and center at Pride was also a bit unusual given how minor his character was. It would make sense for him to seek greener pastures since I think it's a given he'll be more backgrounded from now on.

by Anonymousreply 482June 1, 2023 8:54 PM

R480 I mean he does but his closest people at the moment do seem to be the HS gang. I don’t think he’ll drop them or willingly step all the way back. Ngl, it’ll be awkward for both of them. I’m glad promo is coming because otherwise I do think simply opportunity to see people (IOM) would mean Joe would drift a bit. As is, I think he and Kit will spend most of July together, which will be fun

by Anonymousreply 483June 1, 2023 8:55 PM

R483 Yeah, it's gonna be rough. Unless they are perfectly fine and ended on good terms. Though hard to believe that when Joe didn't like Bash's photoshoot and Bash didn't share HS promo, but who knows. IG is not real life.

by Anonymousreply 484June 1, 2023 9:00 PM

R481 Going by how he seems to be enjoying himself during the Agatha filming phase (and even before the break up supposedly took place), doesn't seem like it that he would prefer to be holed up with only his family and friends from IOM for the entirety of his break once Agatha filming is done. Can see him continuing with such fun trips. He's not a novice anymore and seems to know his way around the States atleast.

by Anonymousreply 485June 1, 2023 9:01 PM

R485 agree, he will definitely get about. But think he will still use IOM as base. He’s clearly very close to his Mum.

by Anonymousreply 486June 1, 2023 9:06 PM

He won't have much of a break post Agatha. It doesn't even seem done yet and then straight into promotion for S2.

by Anonymousreply 487June 1, 2023 9:07 PM

R487 yeah, Summer a write off for the main 6 (Grazia interview makes me think we will see more of Kizzy and Cori). It’ll still be fun if they’re all together

by Anonymousreply 488June 1, 2023 9:09 PM

If and when Joe decides to get into a relationship in the future, need it to be with an openly out and proud man this time around.

by Anonymousreply 489June 1, 2023 9:09 PM

With his mom off for the summer, I could see Joe going to the IOM from Atlanta and then taking her on a vacation before promo starts up.

by Anonymousreply 490June 1, 2023 9:13 PM

R489 can we not. Bash is out, just his relationship was private. Gen Z are, fortunately for them, not big on needing to ‘come out’. Bash used “we” when talking about the queer community in that last interview.

by Anonymousreply 491June 1, 2023 9:14 PM

R491 No offence to Bash, but it's just a personal preference where I would like seeing Joe be in a relationship with someone who despite the relationship being private is open about belonging to the community and is out and proud.

by Anonymousreply 492June 1, 2023 9:22 PM

People overestimate how out Bash actually is. Not saying it matters one way or the other, but I'm guessing most of his fans don't even know or care.

by Anonymousreply 493June 1, 2023 9:31 PM

R484 the photoshoot was before Joe's visit, wasn't it? think they could be hurt or having a hard time, even if they're not on fine by the time october rolls around. the premiere will be a good "time" for them in a sense i think - it's a few months post breakup when the most hurt feelings and any shock have likely died down, not extended days together like filming on set might be, and with the buffer of mutual friends and castmates. I do think we'll probably see minor awkwardness around the premiere but they'll be ok by october, even if ok means "can be at the same events and make small talk"

by Anonymousreply 494June 1, 2023 9:32 PM

R494 Except the Premiere, what other event can you see Bash getting invited to?

Before it was mostly due to his link with Joe that he used to tag along everywhere but now don't see him getting an invite to any such events. Maybe he will tag along with Kit who knows. But other than the Premiere, don't see them having to be in the same place all that much.

by Anonymousreply 495June 1, 2023 9:38 PM

R494 First one was posted April 30th, which he randomly liked Harry Lambert's post but not Bash's. The other one were after he visited. Right around slut IG post from Joe.

Randomly leaning towards they didn't break up when he was there, but a little after.

by Anonymousreply 496June 1, 2023 9:39 PM

R495 events meaning social events, like group hangouts. But I do think there'll still be some stuff he's invited to, basically the same things Will is.

by Anonymousreply 497June 1, 2023 9:43 PM

Will is one of the main characters Bash is not. he's not going to suffer from lack of invites to things, but probably no reason he'll go to a lot of HS things anymore.

by Anonymousreply 498June 1, 2023 9:45 PM

R495 He has ties with that famous stylist. I can see him going to fashion events in Paris. He also has that movie coming out this summer with the Bridgerton girl (I forget names sorry). He's not at Joe's level but he still has some connections.

by Anonymousreply 499June 1, 2023 9:46 PM

R495 Netflix love Bash so I could see him still getting some invites they wrangle, but if pulls back on the HS love we will definitely see him less with the cast. He’s a great model and looks gorgeous in clothes so I think he might start getting invites to fashion stuff more, or accepting them without Joe.

R499 yeah, Amazon will start pushing him out to stuff surely. Honestly, it’s not like he and Joe gave us much on the red carpet when they were together. Doubt Kit will take him as a date to stuff but I guess he might get back into some JW Anderson stuff, which would put them in each others orbits a bit

by Anonymousreply 500June 1, 2023 9:51 PM

Yeah I think there's definitely stuff Bash only went to through Bash, but he still has the most followers after Kit, Joe, and Will; has connections in fashion; is charismatic; and has his own projects coming out. He's not going to be at nothing just because he and Joe broke up. Honestly they're both queer, in the same show, around the same age - I think they'll still be invited to comparable events in England. Once Agatha is out Joe will be invited to bigger events for sure though.

by Anonymousreply 501June 1, 2023 9:52 PM

*only went to through Joe

by Anonymousreply 502June 1, 2023 9:52 PM

bash will be fine. He's hot and has good connection and is well liked. Though gonna be amusing to see how little he's seen doing HS promotion and events now that it's over with Joe. Joe and Kit fans should rejoice.

by Anonymousreply 503June 1, 2023 10:01 PM

R501 it will be interesting to see how that plays out for Joe actually, as a queer Marvel actor. The male Marvel gang have been SO het. Even Tom Holland, who is closest to giving a shit about fashion etc only attends really male oriented stuff. I mean, I just don’t see Joe at Monaco for the F1 (though, that would be hilarious). It will be cool to see who approaches Joe as this new kind of Marvel celeb, both superhero and unapologetically gay. I guess they could treat him more like the girls etc. but you never see many of the superhero women at fashion stuff either. I think Kit will probably do something big and mainstream soon too so it will be the same with him. They are really quite a new concept (I realise there are other young stars in the same boat but I’m not across any of the other franchises really)

by Anonymousreply 504June 1, 2023 10:06 PM

R504 I think it's clear Agatha is going to be VERY gay. I'm sure he'll be in his own lane and go to lgbt+ events with the girls. Found this cute Nick and Charlie drawing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505June 1, 2023 10:14 PM

R505 yeah, no interest in fan art at all but his stuff has popped up for me before and it’s very gay and cute.

by Anonymousreply 506June 1, 2023 10:16 PM

Maybe he can go places with Miles too. Since he's not the dumb character the fake leaker said some people think he's a guy named Jimmy that Billy practiced on in CPR class so they could make out. He's just random line mention but he might be a little more fleshed out in Billy's backstory in Agatha.

by Anonymousreply 507June 1, 2023 10:24 PM

With them both single do you guys think netflix will try and do the usual studio PR and make it look like Joe and Kit are a couple.

by Anonymousreply 508June 1, 2023 10:27 PM

R508 they are pushing that so hard with the Bridgerton show leads aren’t they? He pings a bit for me ngl

by Anonymousreply 509June 1, 2023 10:31 PM

R504

Agatha is going to be very gay so no doubt there would more of an emphasis on other things for Joe to attend that are not so het. I wouldn’t necessarily rule out things like f1

by Anonymousreply 510June 1, 2023 10:38 PM

R508 I doubt it. You can say a lot of shit about Alice (please do), but that just goes against a lot of things she stands for and Netflix just seems to love the whole everyone is besties thing. Though again they might get the memo to lay off that

by Anonymousreply 511June 1, 2023 10:40 PM

R510 not ruling it out necessarily, Monaco actually looks pretty fabulous. Joe has never really shown any interest in that kind of thing. Time will tell, as I said, it’ll be interesting how Joe’s whole increased fame plays out, and decisions he and his team make

by Anonymousreply 512June 1, 2023 10:44 PM

R512 Assuming they tell him to lay off the OF hookups for one

by Anonymousreply 513June 1, 2023 10:45 PM

R500 I'm not entirely convinced that the Amazon push will be much of anything, they're really amateur compared to Netflix. I'm curious as to what they plan to do with RWRB. I imagine that'll get the strongest push out of their YA slate this year.

R508 I don't think Netflix will have to intervene to push anything, the fans eat their dynamic enough already as is.

R509 I find him utterly boring. It's kind of nuts how that Queen Charlotte show has insane viewership but his following #s on Instagram are at supporting character levels compared to Joe and Kit.

by Anonymousreply 514June 1, 2023 10:49 PM

R514 oh for sure, the fact he pings a bit is the most interesting thing about him. I have not bothered to learn his name…

by Anonymousreply 515June 1, 2023 10:50 PM

Usual push for Marvel leads is a couple of magazine covers and making the rounds at talk shows or late night shows.

by Anonymousreply 516June 1, 2023 10:51 PM

R509 I think he has a girlfriend, though could be bi or something. They do push their chemistry like crazy though.

I think both Joe and Kit wouldn't be thrilled about the "pushing the couple" dynamic much to be honest; Kit is still friends with Bash clearly and I don't think either would want their personal lives used for PR. but i think their natural banter and vibes are good enough anyway.

Maybe i'm just too optimistic but i do hope bash and joe can end up friends. It's very much a person by person or case by case situation but I would say I'm actively friends with two of my exes, including a longterm one. They're in the same industry, have the same friends, and seemed to have two good years together, would be nice to salvage that in some form.

by Anonymousreply 517June 1, 2023 10:52 PM

re joe's next moves, unclear, but do see him going to IOM soon. His friends from home and childhood are home for the summer, I'm sure, and they'll be back off to uni end of summer so now and july pre promo are really the times he'll have to see them and be with people who knew him before and without bash.

by Anonymousreply 518June 1, 2023 10:56 PM

The one thing I really am crossing my fingers for is the cast at Pride again, especially now that Kit is out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519June 1, 2023 10:57 PM

R517 case by case absolutely. Took ages to build friendship with my ex (but we tried fwb for awhile which I hope they avoid - total nightmare)

R519 I wouldn’t hold your breath. Joe, for some reason, seems the least likely to go to me

by Anonymousreply 520June 1, 2023 10:59 PM

R519 I’ve never seen that gif before. It’s cute as hell

by Anonymousreply 521June 1, 2023 11:03 PM

I'm rewatching Joe's story with the hoodie, are there really people that think Joe and Nick didn't hook up at all?

by Anonymousreply 522June 2, 2023 1:16 AM

R522 nah, I think everyone’s onboard. Just not sold on it being in anyway serious or having any longevity (imo, not past the next fortnight)

by Anonymousreply 523June 2, 2023 1:19 AM

R522 Not on here, but definitely on Twitter and TikTok. I've seen word-for-word repeats of the "Friends share clothes!" stuff that people tried with Joe and Bash.

by Anonymousreply 524June 2, 2023 1:23 AM

Now that Joe is single. Teddy’s casting choice will be interesting. Maybe that cinematic love interest will turn real.

by Anonymousreply 525June 2, 2023 1:27 AM

R524 lol. I steer clear of anything to do with HS on TikTok so I haven’t seen it there. Joe fans always fighting for their lives on Twitter (while he seemingly gives zero fucks). I don’t think it was any kind of fuck-you or hint about the break up (it’s basically dark and high enough he may not have noticed he left the logo in the picture)… I just think nothing gets past DL

by Anonymousreply 526June 2, 2023 1:30 AM

R525 It’d be fine if they were working on one project together, but given that they’d be stuck together through multiple projects it would be pretty bad if they hooked up and it went to shit.

by Anonymousreply 527June 2, 2023 1:33 AM

I would guess Joe will steer clear of dating coworkers for a while

by Anonymousreply 528June 2, 2023 1:34 AM

Tiktok thinks Joe and Bash were friends and Bash is straight. Best not to take them seriously

R526 Speaking of nothing getting past DL, that def was not Nick's car in that video. He posted his car on twitter and my bro has the same and the seabelts are almost black, not lighter grey. So probably not post hookup but post working all day.

by Anonymousreply 529June 2, 2023 1:40 AM

I’m guessing Joe was single when he chemistry test with Kit and casting saw sparks between them. If Joe tests with another actor for the Hulkling role, he might vibe better now that he is untethered.

by Anonymousreply 530June 2, 2023 1:43 AM

I just think Joe needed a hoodie and borrowed one from Nick. Joe don’t wear hoodies in general. That’s not his typical style. He didn’t want to buy one because it means he’ll have to pack another bulky item of clothing when he goes home.

by Anonymousreply 531June 2, 2023 1:53 AM

Anyone knows what’s the brand on that hoodie?

by Anonymousreply 532June 2, 2023 1:59 AM

Something cheap. Nick is poor

by Anonymousreply 533June 2, 2023 2:02 AM

R531 He made a ig story with the Ami hoodie the other week. Also, he has all the money in the world to buy clothes right now. I don't see why he would borrow a hoodie from a guy he just met if he's not fucking him but oh well.

by Anonymousreply 534June 2, 2023 2:03 AM

He wore Bash's sweater to see him and stole half his wardrobe then wore another guy's hoodie when they break up. I don't think it was some hidden message, but just seems a bit cheeky to do, espeically if he was dumped, and yes they fucked.

by Anonymousreply 535June 2, 2023 2:06 AM

Alanis-levels of irony that one of the things the Joe/Bash shippers were obsessed with (clothes sharing) was what brought the whole thing down on them.

by Anonymousreply 536June 2, 2023 2:11 AM

I hope they did fuck. But there’s also a possibility it’s all pictures and no action. What if Joe told Nick everything about the break up and bitchy Nick suggested the cheeky visual prank that only people who know will know. We know Joe has his dark humor. The right people fell for it.

by Anonymousreply 537June 2, 2023 2:13 AM

R532 it’s a Nike hoodie.

by Anonymousreply 538June 2, 2023 2:16 AM

The right people being Bash's sister? I think there's probably confirmation on his private account that we're not privy to at this point.

by Anonymousreply 539June 2, 2023 2:17 AM

Really don’t think the hoodie was a signal - just what he was wearing when he made the vid. Have only just come around to thinking it was Nick’s. I went deep on an Insta fan account someone posted here, where there are other pictures of him shoulders up in a hoodie, but concluded DL correct. Was really disappointed I didn’t get to do my own twist. Maybe one day

by Anonymousreply 540June 2, 2023 2:18 AM

R532

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541June 2, 2023 2:18 AM

R536 In the end they end up being right that they were dating though it came back to haunt them, so yes a tragic tale. At least we know Joe has an M.O in relationships.

by Anonymousreply 542June 2, 2023 2:23 AM

R540 Hoodie twist, unlike Joe, will never be topped.

by Anonymousreply 543June 2, 2023 2:23 AM

Hoodie-gate was pure art.

by Anonymousreply 544June 2, 2023 2:28 AM

If this is the extent of the drama between them (a family member of one unfollowing, an unknown person unfollowing the other, them not liking one another's pics for a while) then they are remarkably mature for their ages ending a long term relationship. Still lean towards Bash ending it, but maybe them drifting for a while first or Joe having some inkling it was coming. Doubt it'll be an issue for the rest of the cast beyond mild awkwardness and doubt it'll be an issue for S3, aside from David Thackeray really earning his paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 545June 2, 2023 2:37 AM

R545 I think it's too early to tell. I say give it a good 3 months.

by Anonymousreply 546June 2, 2023 2:59 AM

R546 agree. Unless his Mum has picked them up or Bash sent it, he hasn’t even collected his belongings yet. I can’t believe how fresh this all is. Brava DL, cracked the code on very quickly after

by Anonymousreply 547June 2, 2023 3:02 AM

I get why his sister did unfollow Joe, but wish she would have muted him like a normal person. It's the main source of drama and hate against Joe.

by Anonymousreply 548June 2, 2023 3:03 AM

They lucked out in that they’re on different continents right now.

by Anonymousreply 549June 2, 2023 3:06 AM

There are two types of people in this world. The type who are fine being friends with their exes and the type who sever ties completely.

by Anonymousreply 550June 2, 2023 3:06 AM

Nuts how we were all expecting to have to wait until the end of Bash's run for confirmation and then his sister unfollowed the next day.

by Anonymousreply 551June 2, 2023 3:07 AM

Bash hasn’t stayed friends with his exes, has he?

by Anonymousreply 552June 2, 2023 3:09 AM

R548 Is he still following her? They were already blaming him, there's no use.

by Anonymousreply 553June 2, 2023 3:11 AM

R552 no, though he did like his posts for a bit after. Seemed like a super short relationship, just judging by when he started and stopped liking his posts. I dunno someone mentioned the guy followed Bash for awhile when HS was still filming? Maybe didn't want to see him out having a good time with a new bf

by Anonymousreply 554June 2, 2023 3:13 AM

R546 I do get you that sometimes mess takes a little bit, but realistically think they'll have their shit together enough to be professional about it. Especially when both are home and can vent nonstop to family and friends about everything. i would guess less mess ensues when they're both surrounded by a support system and not immediately in the throes of a breakup, though I agree we'll see in the coming months either way.

by Anonymousreply 555June 2, 2023 3:18 AM

Bash’s sister might be the type who thinks when it’s over it’s OVER, hence the dramatic unfollow.

by Anonymousreply 556June 2, 2023 3:21 AM

R548 again this is the issue with a very young fandom. They’ve never experienced anything like this personally. Families unfollow on sm, it’s honestly kinder for everyone. Joe gets to put whatever he likes up and she doesn’t have to see it. Doubt muting is really a thing for her, and she might be a little shitty he’s posting (just in a big sister way). I think if they didn’t have a professional relationship Bash might unfollow as well. This is right at that point in a break up where you do dramatic shit. They ofc have to keep it together because of work. Well they don’t have to buy for the moment, smartly, they are

by Anonymousreply 557June 2, 2023 3:24 AM

Yeah not sure why a 30 something year old woman not wanting to see a teenage boy and his Only Fans hookup is shocking to fans. Doesn't imply to me Joe did anything bad or awful to Bash, just at worst her being pissy on her brother's behalf that Joe rebounded fast and more likely a little of that and a lot of not wanting to see it. Bash seems overall fine. He's not burning every item of clothing Joe ever touched (wore the sweatshirt joe did to the play yesterday), is going out to eat, and otherwise making his way. Joe also seems overall fine. He's keeping busy, posting more than usual, rebounding, and also not burning everything Bash ever touched. Both have interacted with the cast and Connor, doesn't seem to be any real issues. probably both sad or hurt, but nothing to suggest either did something awful or that the hard part won't pass with some time.

by Anonymousreply 558June 2, 2023 3:33 AM

On his increased posting - I feel that we get closer and closer to Joe posting a full topless pick. Twink enthusiasts might be winning

by Anonymousreply 559June 2, 2023 3:36 AM

R558 We shoulda known something was up with Joe and Bash got joint custody of Connor and not visits together

by Anonymousreply 560June 2, 2023 3:37 AM

I’m hoping Joe will get a topless scene in season 2. He’s not shy. It’s a gay show. Leads must go topless. I don’t make the rules.

by Anonymousreply 561June 2, 2023 3:46 AM

Do we think Season 2 will have a proper premiere?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562June 2, 2023 3:57 AM

I think so, especially with Netflix having committed to 2 seasons (maybe 3 if Alice knows something we don’t) at once.

by Anonymousreply 563June 2, 2023 3:59 AM

R562 definitely. Things were still a bit odd after Covid last season and the show was unproven. It will definitely have a bigger pr push including a premiere

by Anonymousreply 564June 2, 2023 4:00 AM

IG update: Everyone is losing followers like crazy, Joe in particular lost a ton when he posted his NYC dump. Ungrateful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565June 2, 2023 4:24 AM

R565 presumably JobBash fans - those numbers really just proving that very few people on Insta give a fuck about the relationship. A 1800 and 1000 over two days is a lot but as it was evidence of their breakup you’d think it could have been more.

I really don’t understand why they are haemorrhaging numbers so much. I noticed Maia looks like she’s dropped to 1.5M - I was sure she was 1.6M

by Anonymousreply 566June 2, 2023 4:30 AM

R566 I'm actually 90% sure that Joe's drop is mostly because of the tub video and not about Joe/Bash, he lost a big chunk of followers the last time he posted topless as well. With Maia, I'm not sure but I wouldn't be surprised if she's been slowly bleeding the people who followed her for Kit.

by Anonymousreply 567June 2, 2023 4:35 AM

R567 yeah, probably. All those 14 year old girls getting offended he isn’t a sexless baby girl. I’m just annoyed it was so discreet (surely I’m not the only person who tried to see if there was any accidental transparency)

by Anonymousreply 568June 2, 2023 4:42 AM

I think he lost followers for suggesting Vessel is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 569June 2, 2023 4:53 AM

R569

i mean he isn’t wrong…

by Anonymousreply 570June 2, 2023 5:02 AM

Will for British Vogue. The ‘waiting for Kit’s comment’ shit must be so tedious for him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571June 2, 2023 11:10 AM

[quote]British Vogue: The stars of stage and screen will be out in force at #VogueWorld: London, from #Hamlet’s @CushJumboHere to #Bridgerton’s @SimoneAshley and #Heartstopper’s @Will.Gao_. Where better to come up with ideas for a night celebrating British culture than a greasy spoon in the form of The Regency Cafe, with model-turned-“waitress” @GiselleNorman1 delivering cups of tea and fry ups? Get your own seat at the #VogueWorld table, at the link in bio. Photographed by @CharlotteMWales and styled by @Harry_Lambert, with hair by @AliPirzadeh, make-up by @AmmyDrammeh, nails by @PebblesNails, and production by @ColorsParis and @MiniTitleLtd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572June 2, 2023 11:11 AM

Styled by Harry Lambert? He might have dodged a bullet by being half-hidden behind the table.

by Anonymousreply 573June 2, 2023 11:13 AM

R573 even the part you can see looks fairly bad. He really does have the perfect face for modelling

by Anonymousreply 574June 2, 2023 11:41 AM

E574 Him and Yaz have the best modeling faces, in my opinion. I could see them doing a joint cover for S2.

by Anonymousreply 575June 2, 2023 1:09 PM

R525 Imagine something like this happens. We might finally get a gay version of Tom and Zendaya in the MCU.

by Anonymousreply 576June 2, 2023 1:44 PM

It'll probably be a while before Joe dates a co-worker again, if ever.

Speaking of Joe, he liked Will's post. I always wonder if there's a rhyme or reason as to what he shares in his Stories about the rest of the cast. I had expected him to share this one because he shared the Kizzy and Cori one the other day, but I guess not.

by Anonymousreply 577June 2, 2023 1:54 PM

Maybe he will share it once Will posts his solo shot on his Instagram page.

by Anonymousreply 578June 2, 2023 1:58 PM

Will unarchived some posts, including the one where he’s wearing the mentally dating Kit Connor shirt. I’ll never get the whole archiving and in archiving thing people do.

by Anonymousreply 579June 2, 2023 2:01 PM

R577 Agree about Joe not wanting to date any co-actors so soon. Maybe a fling here and there but not getting into relationships.

But once he's a bit older, who knows? And Hulkling and Wiccan are going to be new faces of Marvel so they will be here for a long time. So us gay men getting something akin to Tom and Zendaya would be iconic.

by Anonymousreply 580June 2, 2023 2:01 PM

Could it be an instagram glitch that archives and unarchives posts? It does seem so random sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 581June 2, 2023 2:02 PM

R578 Is there a solo shot? I haven't seen it yet.

R581 I think it's just a Gen Z thing.

by Anonymousreply 582June 2, 2023 2:06 PM

R577 I don’t think there’s any logic in it. He’ll skip official shoots posted on the cast accounts and then repost something like that random Kit Dunhill picture.

by Anonymousreply 583June 2, 2023 2:09 PM

R580 That's if they even cast a gay/queer actor for Hulking. If it's that Derek guy, he's already in a long-term relationship.

by Anonymousreply 584June 2, 2023 2:12 PM

R584 I think that's a good point overall, but I refuse to believe Derek has a serious shot at it. His demo reel on IMDb, after 10 years of acting, is a 39 second clip of him staring and walking away. Beyond the whole serial killer vibe he gives off, dude is a total dud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585June 2, 2023 2:22 PM

Do you think Kit shared Will’s post rather than commented on it to so not suck up comments and likes? I’ve never checked Kit’s comments on Will’s posts but I know back at peak HS popularity Joe’s comments on Kit’s posts could get like 25k likes

by Anonymousreply 586June 2, 2023 2:39 PM

R586 I wouldn't be surprised if he's holding back the comments on Will's stuff a bit because of the constant 'waiting for Kit's comment' nonsense all over Will's posts. Although on this latest post there have only been a handful, so it seems that people are getting the memo that it's way past its sell by date.

by Anonymousreply 587June 2, 2023 2:44 PM

R586 He actually didn't share (or like) Will's post, he shared the British Vogue one. Might not have gotten to Will's post on his feed yet.

I can't speak for Will or anyone else, but I personally wouldn't care that much about those comments because at the end of the day they're driving traffic to the posts.

by Anonymousreply 588June 2, 2023 2:48 PM

It's funny how Joe is always on Ig now. I wonder if he's still filming in Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 589June 2, 2023 3:37 PM

It’s not gonna be Derek he would look absurd in a high school setting or next to Joe. He looks too old.

by Anonymousreply 590June 2, 2023 3:42 PM

R589 they should be wrapping any day now. Maybe he is done and just hanging out on set until they officially wrap.

by Anonymousreply 591June 2, 2023 3:45 PM

Hoping that Joe does a photo dump once Agatha is done filming.

by Anonymousreply 592June 2, 2023 4:19 PM

Here's the new thread. Not sure who made it but I thought I'd link it here for them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593June 2, 2023 4:45 PM

Bash and a fan tonight, sheep jacket made a comeback.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594June 2, 2023 4:52 PM

It seems as if his nose has been growing over the past few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 595June 2, 2023 4:59 PM

I love Bash’s Greek nose. How unexpected to see the sheep jacket again.

by Anonymousreply 596June 2, 2023 5:03 PM

R594 As much as people are convinced that Bash did the dumping, I'm not sure that rings true when one of them is glowing up and the other glowing down. Bash is not the one glowing up.

by Anonymousreply 597June 2, 2023 5:30 PM

I mean Bash’s character in the play is supposed to look scruffy so he’s obviously going to look like that after the play. These pics are directly after the show. He seems happy with fans but he could be putting it on a bit.

by Anonymousreply 598June 2, 2023 5:35 PM

Joe would have to be a massive asshole he is if it wasn't at least mutual, which I don't think he is obviously.

by Anonymousreply 599June 2, 2023 5:42 PM

R599 So Joe is an asshole if he broke up with Bash but no one called Bash an asshole for potentially doing the dumping?

by Anonymousreply 600June 2, 2023 5:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!