Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper

Thirst with some plot thrown in.

by Anonymousreply 601March 28, 2023 10:11 PM

Workout video drops in a little over 2 hours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2023 3:44 PM

As required

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2023 3:47 PM

A blessed Sunday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2023 3:47 PM

R1

i need to see some ass shots, do it for the fans Kit. i wonder if this was done recently or if its from when he posted that one gym photo on ig stories a while back

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2023 3:50 PM

Just a head's up that this video of mine (where Kit talks about how he thinks he's a bad actor, at the convention) is due to be deleted from Streamable soon, in case anyone wanted to watch again/download.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2023 3:50 PM

He looks good, though not sure why people think he's bulking for roles. His body is pretty typical young hollywood leading man. I wonder if Alice will let him take off his shirt with all that. Nick's supposed to be a slightly chub relatable teen.

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2023 3:52 PM

R4 He followed the guy in R3 a couple of days ago, so I think it's recent.

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2023 3:53 PM

These sort of workout videos usually have a talking portion where they discuss goals and routines, it’ll be interesting to see if Kit says if it’s for a role or still for his own mental health.

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2023 3:56 PM

Much as I want to let the kit thirsting continue I’d be remiss to not post mandatory thirst pics of the others, so

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2023 3:58 PM

Bash has also been gyming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2023 3:59 PM

I want to suck his nipples and Fuck him, Bash is truly lucky. Now, back to the new Kit pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2023 4:00 PM

R594 from the previous thread Why not? It’s fucking hilarious

Please someone collect the twitter posts I just went and searched and cried laughing he is apparently pocket sized squish apple pie baby girl golden retriever (of course) puppy mostly avoiding posting the topless one and I am sure that is the reaction he was looking for girls

The urge to dive into the middle of the infantilising fray and post I would gladly lick the sweat from his abs and sweat juicy ass (where are the ass shots Kit?) just to sit back and watch the chaos

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2023 4:01 PM

R12 I'm not posting, but mostly seeing he has muscles but he's still a tiny squish pumpkin cute tiny baby (or some other random words thrown together) so it changes nothing.

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2023 4:08 PM

“Sometimes babygirl is a 6 foot man with abs” admittedly made me laugh. I of course zoomed in on his dick, doing my duty as a DL user. I continue my theory that he has the smallest dick of the main 4 but that it is not by any means below average.

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2023 4:10 PM

What is this obsession with bulking up and muscles?

Is it a requirement now for ALL actors? Is there something wrong with normal bodies?

He was fine the way he was. And, the bigger he gets, the less believable he will be in the part. Someone should mention that to him.

To see the entire cast bulked up and muscled is ludicrous. That will be one of the quickest ways to kill the show.

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2023 4:10 PM

R15 I somehow have my doubts we’ll ever see Joe bulked up and muscled in his entire life (which I’m more than good with, love his body) so that won’t be a cast wide thing. This is probably the most built up he’ll look. he’s not currently working or filming. If he did have a Loewe campaign of some kind he might’ve needed to look extra shredded for that. I’m guessing absent a project that requires him to be cut, he’ll look muscular but not this built most of the time

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2023 4:14 PM

R15 You're overestimating how big he is, he looks totally fine when he's not flexing like he is in those pictures. He had already bulked up between the first and second season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2023 4:14 PM

Bringing back this cute moment. Joe especially was really in his element in this panel - naturally funny and making the audience laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2023 4:16 PM

R16

Unless he is doing a fragrance campaign i doubt he would need to be absolutely shredded. Loewe is not really that brand tbh. If it was Versace on the other hand yes

by Anonymousreply 19March 26, 2023 4:16 PM

R12 the chaos that must being going on in their little minds rn. Between this and the slutty shoulder comment they must be in state of total cognitive dissonance that the golden retriever is in fact a big hot man who likes to fuck men. Most of the big accounts totally ignored the slutty shoulder comment or tried to spin as some kind of declaration of queerness, rather than just thirsting. The knots they are tying themselves in to infantilise him is hilarious

by Anonymousreply 20March 26, 2023 4:16 PM

He’ll be fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 26, 2023 4:17 PM

R15 Not all actors, but if you want leading roles and aren't a character actor for the most part you need to be built. Though he probably likes it and HS will be done in a couple years and he wants more adult roles.

Joe will probably never bulk up since his livelihood is being a cute twink for now and then you got Bash who is kind of in the middle, though is more on the slim side. Truly something for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 22March 26, 2023 4:18 PM

R18 That con provided the best content out of anything they've done and it sucks that they'll probably never do a small-scale con like that again.

by Anonymousreply 23March 26, 2023 4:18 PM

R21 Nick's body looks nothing like Kit's.

by Anonymousreply 24March 26, 2023 4:18 PM

R19 I’ll be honest I find all of Loewe’s stuff fucking hideous and thus don’t really engage with their campaigns though I’d be happy for him if he landed one. So I’ll take your word for it. The rest of my comment still stands, when he’s actively filming 12-14 hour days unless it’s a project that requires he be shirtless constantly and schedules in gym time, he’ll look muscular and good but not quite so defined

by Anonymousreply 25March 26, 2023 4:20 PM

R24 He's going to be clothed 95%, if not 100%, of the time and one of Nick's defining characteristics is having great arms. He can also always relax his routine and gain a little weight if the scenes call for it. Actors gain and lose weight for roles all the time.

by Anonymousreply 26March 26, 2023 4:22 PM

I’m sorry, are people actually complaining about Kit’s hot body? Who the fuck cares about the integrity of the show?

by Anonymousreply 27March 26, 2023 4:22 PM

R27 agreed. In the spirit of not caring about the show’s integrity, begging for Joe to post an ass pic

by Anonymousreply 28March 26, 2023 4:27 PM

R25 Kit's look really doesn't fit Loewe for print ads. It seems to be pointing towards him doing something, but the last model was Josh O'Connor, who is more an older Joe than Kit. I'd guess whatever he's doing is for JW Anderson though.

And he's pretty obviously flexing/showing off his muscles. He's probably not that huge.

by Anonymousreply 29March 26, 2023 4:29 PM

R18 joe is charismatic as fuck. He’s said before bash has the social skills he dreams of, and it’s true that bash is insanely likable, but Joe is underestimating himself. He really has something very captivating about him

by Anonymousreply 30March 26, 2023 4:29 PM

R29 interesting, thanks for the context. I forgot JW Anderson was distinct from Loewe tbh. Agreed kit isn’t huge - he’s definitely built and looks good but he’s not Chris Hemsworth. The pics were taken right after a workout when you always look biggest and posed for

by Anonymousreply 31March 26, 2023 4:31 PM

R30 Joe is, though Bash seems like the type who would have a 30 minute conversation with a random person he just met. I remember some fans mentioning it when they went to Disney, how long Bash would talk to them and once Joe was waiting for him to finish up and had to go looking for him since he was off somewhere talking.

by Anonymousreply 32March 26, 2023 4:38 PM

R28 The show was very sweet and important for lgbt+ media but my major interest is now watching the careers of three insanely hot gay/bi actors unfold over the coming years. The three of them having successful careers after being out from the start as young teens is equally if not more important and ultimately a lot more fun as we can look forward to many more hot photoshoots, gay club candids and them stripping off for roles

And yes Joe please as many ass and topless shots as possible. Given the chance I would lick Kits abs but I am with Bash on this I could spend my whole fucking life with my face buried in Joe’s body

by Anonymousreply 33March 26, 2023 4:42 PM

R32 oh bash is an extrovert to the core and Joe seems much more introverted. I did laugh at the video that fan posted of Joe power walking away and bash laughing and calling him back over to pose for a photo.

Related but somehow (not bringing them over here don’t worry) the thirst for Kit is turning into mostly Brazilian fans saying Joe is hideously ugly and it’s unfair Kit should have to make out with him. Meanwhile to me this twink/built duo onscreen will look hot as hell for S2.

by Anonymousreply 34March 26, 2023 4:42 PM

R34 Brazilian twinks are the absolute worst to Joe for obvious reasons. Some even said that shit with their ugly faces at their pfp's

by Anonymousreply 35March 26, 2023 4:50 PM

R34

I don’t get that really. I know everyone has different tastes but like is it necessary for them to make these posts? Is it something about Brazil im missing because they made simular comments when Joe was cast in Agatha and Wiccan.

Like most of the people i see posting things like that should look in a mirror

by Anonymousreply 36March 26, 2023 4:51 PM

R34 joe gets lashed no matter what, primarily by some of the ugliest gay guys I have ever seen on Twitter, brave of them to use their own pics though. Meanwhile most gay men in real life especially those into twinks think he is insanely gorgeous and would do anything to fuck him. Including his own very hot boyfriend who seems about a minute from ripping his clothes off at the best of times. Plus given he is beautiful in real life and getting marvel castings off the back of one other role ever, they can seethe all they like, he’s doing fine

On a lighter note, What day is the Met Gala? I googled and nothing came up. Leaning towards both Yaz and Kit going. Loewe better not fuck Kit over

by Anonymousreply 37March 26, 2023 4:53 PM

R34 I’m with you, they’re going to be incredibly hot together now that they’ve matured into their looks.

by Anonymousreply 38March 26, 2023 4:53 PM

R37 May 1st.

The pictures have started up the Hulkling speculation again, I searched “Hulkling” on Twitter and it’s all Kit’s name plus the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 39March 26, 2023 4:55 PM

Full bingo I have now seen “he is still a teenager” along with all the shock horror at the insult and the disrespect of openly thirsting when all the poor innocent lambikins did was post innocent teeny squish half naked gym photos

Kit Connor fucks men and loves it

by Anonymousreply 40March 26, 2023 4:56 PM

R39 I figured they would. I’m one of the people who admittedly doesn’t want kit as hulkling but have no strong feelings on it. I do agree with others that while he looks good, it’s not so insane that I think it must be for a role. If it is Hulkling though, good for him, he and joe will be booked for years to come.

Met Gala wise I presume Joe will be posting with the worst FOMO but being the amazing hypeman he is for the entire cast always

by Anonymousreply 41March 26, 2023 4:58 PM

R35 it’s kind of hilarious how unattractive some of them are. R34 absolutely. Short of nudity together, hopefully Kit will throw Joe around a bit (in a very wholesome way obviously)

by Anonymousreply 42March 26, 2023 4:58 PM

R42 the comics give some opportunity for that. Nick slings Charlie over his shoulder and Carries him around in the hotel. Joe weighs all of 30 lbs, should be no issue for Kit

by Anonymousreply 43March 26, 2023 5:13 PM

Who cares what Nick looks like. I am all for his sexy arms and chest being showed off as much as possible. I could do with a few more ass shots but still keep the chest photos coming. Loving the hairy chest.

by Anonymousreply 44March 26, 2023 5:18 PM

R41 Sure you didn't mean it like that, but not sure why Joe gets written off as going to Met and will only be able to sit and watch with envy and hype his costars while he's the one living the US and has MCU connections and they send a lot of their actors there for promotion after they get announced in projects

by Anonymousreply 45March 26, 2023 5:19 PM

If Kit can lift Will’s tall ass, he’ll be able to throw Joe around without breaking a sweat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 26, 2023 5:22 PM

Im sure it wasn’t meant like that. I would love for Joe to go but im guessing it all depends on when filming wraps. I am assuming it wouldn’t end till into may.

i definitely do see him being at the summer shows in Paris

by Anonymousreply 47March 26, 2023 5:23 PM

R37

Im still think of that atrocity that they put Dan Levy in a couple of years ago. j.a should have been arrested for that look

by Anonymousreply 48March 26, 2023 5:25 PM

Not that I ever thought this wasn’t the case but with Kit’s six pack and gorgeous pecks he must be getting so much ass.

by Anonymousreply 49March 26, 2023 5:25 PM

R45 I’m a huge joe stan, I literally mean hell still be filming. My comment on the FOMO is because he’s actively said he wants to go to the Met Gala before. I used the word FOMO instead of envy or something for that reason; missing a fashion event he’d really like to attend for the purpose of being the lead in a huge show and a Marvel hero for years to come is one hell of a consolation prize

by Anonymousreply 50March 26, 2023 5:26 PM

R48 If that is the cost it definitely would not be worth any of them going. Dan is a beautiful man and they turned him into something that still haunts my nightmares

by Anonymousreply 51March 26, 2023 5:29 PM

R49

we need them to spill the tea, like send an anon to deux moi

by Anonymousreply 52March 26, 2023 5:30 PM

If he goes through Marvel connections, Marvel will want to save a Met Gala appearance for the year the show comes out. If the release date hadn’t gotten pushed back by a year or two, this year would have happened.

by Anonymousreply 53March 26, 2023 5:30 PM

I think this thread needs to up the ante a little on sexual comments, we’ve been too tame calling Kit’s abs lockable. Talk about how you want him to come inside you or something.

For instance every time I see Joe’s ass I remember and fully understand Bash liking posts about rimming on TV and him grabbing it in front of his mother. If I was Bash I would never surface for air.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 26, 2023 5:32 PM

R54 I want to suck Kit’s dick until he looks like a used up Capri Sun pouch. Does that work?

by Anonymousreply 55March 26, 2023 5:33 PM

Hulkling speculation is hitting the media now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 26, 2023 5:36 PM

R55 there’s the spirit

R56 marvel will be annoyed (minorly) if he is actually cast and it’s more or less leaked because he randomly posted a workout video. Wouldn’t have any consequences for him though so who knows

by Anonymousreply 57March 26, 2023 5:37 PM

r54 I'll always imagine Bash using the vibrating dildo on Joe which is attitude award sent.

by Anonymousreply 58March 26, 2023 5:39 PM

R57 Marvel has so many fires to put out right now (middling box office, likely lawsuit from Victoria Alonso, the Jonathan Majors stuff) that I would be surprised if they noticed at this rate.

by Anonymousreply 59March 26, 2023 5:40 PM

R49 Possibly but he gives me such strong bottom vibes I would go with the phrasing that he is getting all the dick and cock his juicy ass can handle

by Anonymousreply 60March 26, 2023 5:40 PM

R58 I imagine bash using his tongue and massive cock on joe, but I’m sure the attitude provided sex toys make an appearance

by Anonymousreply 61March 26, 2023 5:40 PM

I would take on this like a champ. Joe is a lucky boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 26, 2023 5:40 PM

The trainer posted to ig stories

Kit looks like a grower (hopefully)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 26, 2023 5:42 PM

they fitness guy posted to his story

Kit looks like a grower, def not on Bash’e level

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 26, 2023 5:42 PM

Joe and Bash have always struck me as the two who have the wildest sex. Not latex or hardcore BDSM but they seem very adventurous, down to try new shit, and horny for one another. Plus both hot as hell with an amazing ass and a huge dick. If they actually only met March 26 and bash was posting love songs for him in mid April, I presume Joe sucks dick like a vacuum

by Anonymousreply 65March 26, 2023 5:42 PM

I’ll add in that while I’m more or less exclusively a top, bash’s dick is wondrous. And that he and joe are an absurdly hot couple and I’d be more than happy to take either to bed. Similarly, as he’s been left out thus far I’ll say that Will is often underrated in the lips conversation and has really nice dick sucking lips and seems like he could have a big dick

Someone thirst comment about Tobie and Bradley. My generosity does not extend that far

by Anonymousreply 66March 26, 2023 5:50 PM

R66 I’ll defend Tobie. He seems like a very fun person to be around. “Great personality” is often said as an insult, but it’s important. And he’s not ugly, just more normal looking than most of his insanely hot costars. I think he probably gets a lot of dick, because he’s funny and approachable. And given the fact that he likes everything even remotely gay on IG, I’m sure he’s willing.

by Anonymousreply 67March 26, 2023 5:57 PM

R67 there you go. And actually I agree. Tobie seems dtf, has good banter, and isn’t super picky type wise. Not meant as shade, more like if he doesn’t have a super strong type it increases the amount of men who will be down

Re Bradley, idk. His own curly haired boyfriend seems very into him so that’s nice

by Anonymousreply 68March 26, 2023 6:00 PM

R54 If I was Bash I’d only surface from that ass occasionally to give his stomach and nipples the attention they deserve

R58 I always imagined Bash would have a whole toy cupboard long before the Attitude Awards because he is a horny little fucker

R63 If Kit isn’t a grower we will have to hope I am correct and he is an enthusiastic bottom

by Anonymousreply 69March 26, 2023 6:03 PM

Video is out, he’s training for a role per the title (haven’t watched yet).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 26, 2023 6:06 PM

Next film suggests not Hulkling but to be fair who knows how accurate that was. Interesting

by Anonymousreply 71March 26, 2023 6:09 PM

R71 I guess there’s a chance Hulkling could be introduced in a film rather than series (like Joe)? Probably more like Hercules though, or something else entirely.

by Anonymousreply 72March 26, 2023 6:11 PM

R56 I wonder if people realize how boring and unimportant Teddy is and how there are probably around a hundred guys who could play the character. His job is to sit there and worry while his boyfriend does things. He also gets to carry Billy around. Not saying Kit would turn it down though.

by Anonymousreply 73March 26, 2023 6:12 PM

R72 he’s apparently being introduced in Armor Wars which is being filmed this summer (forget who but apparently from a reputable leaker). Again though doubt Kit could tell him anything in depth, most likely just “for my next role” and possibly Nathaniel added or assumed “film” himself

by Anonymousreply 74March 26, 2023 6:13 PM

[qutoe]I have now seen “he is still a teenager” along with all the shock horror at the insult and the disrespect of openly thirsting when all the poor innocent lambikins did was post innocent teeny squish half naked gym photos

All men (straight and queer) who work [italic]THAT[/italic] hard on their bodies, want to show it off--Kit included.

I don't care what his deranged twitter fans say. Kit LOVES this attention. What's the point of putting in so much hard work to get your body jacked, only to then hide it away under jumpers and coats?

Nope. These men are working their asses off to get these muscles because they want to look good for the masses and attract attention. They want people to thirst for them.

by Anonymousreply 75March 26, 2023 6:14 PM

R73 I will say that seeing the HS fanbase, who as a whole barely tolerate Joe and love Kit, having to deal with Joe’s character being way more popular would be funny. Though if Kit was Teddy I do think he’d add a lot of charm to it

by Anonymousreply 76March 26, 2023 6:15 PM

At one point Nate jokes that if they use his code for Gymshark, Kit will give them a kiss and Kit goes “yeah, sure”. The boost in gymshark sales from the deluded will line Nate’s pockets nicely

by Anonymousreply 77March 26, 2023 6:17 PM

R76

Kit would be very charming as Teddy but there is now way that the deranged fans would be able to make it mainly about him. Wiccan is the star of the show, you cant reduce that

by Anonymousreply 78March 26, 2023 6:19 PM

I hope he shares some of these pics to his IG, sadly I doubt it unless it was part of whatever deal he has with the trainer.

by Anonymousreply 79March 26, 2023 6:21 PM

He said in the video (starting around 15:50) that he started hitting the gym because he saw people saying he was a bit skinny for Nick. I believe him and feel bad he felt pressure, though he looks great, but absolutely a countdown to the same people who fully ignored Joe having body dysmorphia from being called ugly every 5 seconds having a meltdown because Kit was called a little skinny. I know better than to bring the actual tweets here though, no need to introduce it.

He is likable in the video but I wonder what possessed him to do the collab? Nothing bad about it but this actually isn’t his trainer. He says it’s the first time they met in real life

by Anonymousreply 80March 26, 2023 6:22 PM

Sounds like he’s moving out of his parents’ home, he said he’s in Croydon “not for long.” He looked insanely hot in the video, much hotter than in the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 81March 26, 2023 6:33 PM

Never heard of the trainer before but a quick look at his YouTube he actually has some fairly popular videos, one of them getting just over 4m views

by Anonymousreply 82March 26, 2023 6:33 PM

R81 could also possibly be for another shoot

by Anonymousreply 83March 26, 2023 6:34 PM

R80 Guessing the trainer reached out to Kit once he realized that Kit follows him and Kit being both nice and a gym rat, agreed to it. Kit mentioned that he’s been following the trainer since before he turned his secret TikTok into his proper TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 84March 26, 2023 6:35 PM

R81 Oh interesting, I figured he'd be moving out but thought he'd stay in Croydon where he's a bit more anonymous. Maybe he'll move into the fancy Chelsea area like Joe and Bash.

by Anonymousreply 85March 26, 2023 6:36 PM

R72 I very much hope he is not Hulkling both because of the toxic fanbase he unfortunately brings and more importantly it just feels way to risky to both of their careers be typecast and tied together over multiple projects right from the start. There is no direct precedent for it whatever the fans say it is different because they are an m/m pairing of out actors and not a straight pairing. Hulkling could indeed be played by a hundred different actors and is basically only a support role to Wiccan. Hercules would be a far bigger deal and a lead role in his own right and I would. E fully behind that

I don’t think you can read much into what is said here though. It will spark a round of Hulkling speculation again but knowing what Marvel are like with privacy I would be surprised if it was the case Kit would reference it so obviously

by Anonymousreply 86March 26, 2023 6:39 PM

Kit doesn’t reference or say anything that would tie him to Marvel in that video.

by Anonymousreply 87March 26, 2023 6:42 PM

That is...wow, breathtaking. I wonder if the visual proof that Kit is now a jacked, furry adult male is enough to finally shock the fangirls out of their Nick!! infantilisation mindset...? Naaah.

by Anonymousreply 88March 26, 2023 6:46 PM

R88

Yeah don't think thats happening. I don't think that anything short of a sextape will do that and even i don't think that would do it either

by Anonymousreply 89March 26, 2023 6:55 PM

R88 You were optimistic to even hope the hardcore are doubling down in protect the fluffy kitten baby fucking girl world Nick and by association poor hot horny Kit will never escape being their little pocket squish

by Anonymousreply 90March 26, 2023 6:56 PM

I also cheer when other men take their shirts off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 26, 2023 6:58 PM

R80 you read them like a book, plenty of "FUCK everyone who bodyshamed him" while the same people insist that acknowledging Joe gets hate is "giving it too much attention". Obviously if people were cunts about his appearance that's not ok but if the worst that happened was people saying "he's a bit small to be a rugby player" and him developing a gym routine and hot body that will help him in future roles resulted, I think he'll survive the trauma. Kit is looking good and was quite likable in the video, though weirdly less strong than I expected in terms of what he could lift. Good for him; means it takes even less effort for him to bulk up and look big.

by Anonymousreply 92March 26, 2023 7:00 PM

R91 What does Kit say here? Why does his accent suddenly sound incredibly London boy?

by Anonymousreply 93March 26, 2023 7:00 PM

R93 “[Something I can’t understand] huge, man, that’s crazy.”

by Anonymousreply 94March 26, 2023 7:05 PM

R93 “You’re (…) huge mate that’s crazy”

Because he is a London boy and he seems pretty excited and thirsty right there. Maybe the mystery as to why he did the video in the first place is as simple as he has the smoking hots for the guy and was hoping for some changing room fun after

by Anonymousreply 95March 26, 2023 7:07 PM

To me it sounds like 'Bro is huge man, that's crazy' which would make me kinda cringe - I know I don't know Kit personally but I think I've seen enough to guess that he doesn't normally talk like that. I got the impression that he was trying to fit in with all the 'bro' talk a bit.

by Anonymousreply 96March 26, 2023 7:10 PM

It’s sounds more like “you’re always huge” than “bro is huge” to me, but I really can’t tell 100%.

by Anonymousreply 97March 26, 2023 7:14 PM

Kit looks hot as hell in that workout video. I would suck the life out of that man.

by Anonymousreply 98March 26, 2023 7:30 PM

R96 to be fair it's hard to know what to do in that situation, but also he might genuinely talk like that more than we think. With his mates from school, the group he went to LA with - I wouldn't be surprised if he had a more gym/bro-y side to him

by Anonymousreply 99March 26, 2023 7:40 PM

I wonder where is is moving too if he actually is? Im guessing he could be moving to London or maybe somewhere else? im curious

by Anonymousreply 100March 26, 2023 7:43 PM

This part was funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 26, 2023 7:44 PM

R101 Dear god please don’t bring the fake lesbian on here again I like it when I forget she exists

I have only myself to blame but now I have clicked on her profile and seen she has managed to contribute squish, mush and her pathological inability to finish a fucking sentence in just a couple of posts

by Anonymousreply 102March 26, 2023 7:52 PM

R100 My guess is that he's moving to London. His sister moved out recently as well and also stayed local.

Kit was really diplomatic about the comments he first got when he was cast. Both him and Joe were called hideous pretty frequently. Or given damning praise like being called "non conventionally attractive," which is wild when you remember they were young as fuck when they were cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 26, 2023 7:53 PM

R101 I’m going to be honest with you, I can’t keep all of these teenagers straight and basically only look at the content of the tweets when I bring stuff over. I don’t look at their profiles or screen their accounts.

by Anonymousreply 104March 26, 2023 7:54 PM

R101 he’s so likable but the tweets make me roll my eyes “how famous he is”. I think he and Joe both have generally the right grasp - that they’re famous or well known but not “top 500 in the world, A List” fame. Istg their fans, especially that lesbian, think they’re Meryl streep

by Anonymousreply 105March 26, 2023 7:56 PM

R52 I'm pretty sure Deux Moi goes out of their way not to post anything remotely salacious or gay about the HS cast. I sent in a message about Kit and Will at the gay club and they ignored it.

by Anonymousreply 106March 26, 2023 7:57 PM

R103 I will say Kit’s were way milder. Not to make the comparison or sorrow Olympics because I agree, not conventionally attractive is so backhanded. But most of his were “he is way too skinny and young to be Nick” especially since Nick, as drawn, is not overly attractive: Joe got straight up called hideous and asked to be recast. I think he’s being pretty fair and accurate about it there, most looks related suggestions for him were that he was too skinny. And honestly fair play to him for not harping on it more. I think he and Joe are both really good about being mindful about the shit the other one has endured and Kit isn’t going to moan on about people thinking he’s too skinny when he knows Joe got shat on and called ugly. And on the flip side Joe lets Kit have the floor and talk at length about how it sucks to be presumed straight because you’re masc.

Boring comment but tldr Kit’s comments overall weren’t too bad though still unfair, and he and joe are really good friends to one another

by Anonymousreply 107March 26, 2023 8:00 PM

R103 How the heck do you know that his sister moved out recently and stayed local? Also, I thought she was away at uni, like his brother?

by Anonymousreply 108March 26, 2023 8:04 PM

R103 Croydon is London which doesn’t mean he isn’t moving out but staying local or just relocating to somewhere more central. I have always had a suspicion he would be the first to move to the US I wouldn’t be shocked

R104 You’re OK I can’t separate many of them either she is unfortunately one of the stand outs

R105 It is part of their inability to live in reality. I still can’t get over seeing multiple accounts claiming Kit is so famous he wouldn’t need to audition for roles anymore but would be picking between offers. I am relieved that he seems so grounded their particular brand of batshit hasn’t impacted his grasp of reality or his career would self destruct before it got started

by Anonymousreply 109March 26, 2023 8:09 PM

R108 Fell into an internet rabbit hole with that picture of him and his family from a couple of threads ago, she's tagged in it and her Instagram accounts are public. She's a gym rat as well with a moderately popular account, she has ~40k followers.

by Anonymousreply 110March 26, 2023 8:10 PM

R109 Central London is what I mean, heart of London versus the outer parts.

by Anonymousreply 111March 26, 2023 8:12 PM

I love how Ned's (Kit's brother) Insta profile pic is him with a cardboard cutout of Kit.

by Anonymousreply 112March 26, 2023 8:19 PM

R110 The FBI DLs strike again! Could you link to her account?

by Anonymousreply 113March 26, 2023 8:20 PM

R113 She has a couple, but this is the one she's most active on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 26, 2023 8:27 PM

R114 Thanks! I'm gonna be a bitch and say that she instantly looks kinda annoying, and apparently has one slightly weird face that she makes in every photo. Oh well, maybe she's lovely.

by Anonymousreply 115March 26, 2023 8:34 PM

Had a quick dive myself and found this cute family pic, with baby Kit (and Ned, plus ther dad I think).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116March 26, 2023 8:35 PM

She looks a lot like the girl who does the chicken shop dates, her name escapes me

by Anonymousreply 117March 26, 2023 8:35 PM

Hey DL I have just stumbled across a helpful checklist from Heartstopper twitter fans we should all bear in mind in future of what is and isn’t acceptable when discussing guys

A big happy tick for:

OMG they’re hot Can their partner fight A meme expressing attraction Compliments

A big Red Cross for:

I want to *sexual act* them Using the word slut Talking about them in a sexual way or about their bodies

Now don’t you all feel ashamed

My apologies I have actually quite enjoyed reading through this shit today it is genuinely hilarious just be grateful I don’t do links I would have been insufferable

by Anonymousreply 118March 26, 2023 8:37 PM

R117 I see it. Amelia Dimoldenberg.

by Anonymousreply 119March 26, 2023 8:38 PM

FBI DL fr

by Anonymousreply 120March 26, 2023 8:38 PM

R120 I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm used to doing these FBI deep dives on people because of my girlfriends that date straight men. We usually track down guys they match with on dating apps to check that they're not psychopaths before they meet up in person. Weirdest way we tracked a guy down was through an obituary.

by Anonymousreply 121March 26, 2023 8:41 PM

You women are batshit crazy

by Anonymousreply 122March 26, 2023 8:43 PM

R114 Respectable she makes no mention she even knows him on her page, when she could for more followers. The cast all seem to have really good family/friends (minus Sof) who never talk about them publicly or try to use them for clout

R115 Yeah, I think she just makes the same weird face in every photo

by Anonymousreply 123March 26, 2023 8:43 PM

Why would you post childhood photos here

by Anonymousreply 124March 26, 2023 8:44 PM

R123 I think someone mentioned the day he came out, she posted on that account some post like “be proud of who you are and FUCK everyone else”, without tagging or specifically referencing him. The whole cast seems extremely close to the families and to have a really good support network

by Anonymousreply 125March 26, 2023 8:45 PM

R121

Im not judging, i wish i could be as dedicated as some of my friends are in doing this. Would have saved a lot lf heartache for some of my friends

by Anonymousreply 126March 26, 2023 8:46 PM

R122 Did you get lost on your way to another thread?

by Anonymousreply 127March 26, 2023 8:48 PM

R125 I can’t imagine being a family member and seeing the shit that Kit/Joe/Bash/Yaz have gone through from the sidelines.

by Anonymousreply 128March 26, 2023 8:50 PM

R118 fucking hilarious. looking today because of the posts here I actually started looking in the bios of the Twitter accounts. I mean most of these moralising idiots are 16. I’m not going to be given ethical rules of how I can appreciate someone being hot by someone in the middle of puberty. And by appreciate I mean, talk about how much I want to fuck Joe against a wall….

by Anonymousreply 129March 26, 2023 8:54 PM

R128 I agree, how they don’t clap back at fans

by Anonymousreply 130March 26, 2023 8:55 PM

im still not over the photos, Kit looks so fucking good

by Anonymousreply 131March 26, 2023 9:16 PM

R129 I want to know what they are going to say when he posts a mirror selfie in a jockstrap

I am guessing you can compliment him on his fine glutes or post a meme of a kitten but definitely cannot say stay right there I am going to rail that juicy ass until you beg like a slut

Although my preference will forever be fucking Joe against a wall or any other way he wants it

by Anonymousreply 132March 26, 2023 9:20 PM

There’s no point in overthinking the Twitter fans, they’re pathologically insane so you should always presume they’ll have stupid takes on a situation. They decided day 1 that kit was the most beautiful famous man on earth and that he HATES being seen as hot, that Joe is an ugly frail twink who should dote on kit and worship him, and that bash is an evil ugly manipulator and nothing will sway them from that. Kit clearly having a saucier sense of humour and posting thirst traps isn’t going to phase them.

these are the same people who see the most wholesome PC relationship in the world (two gay, attractive, sweet young advocates adored by their colleagues, one a kid of a working class single mum and the other the son of s refugee, using their platform for change and being sickeningly cute with songs to one another, matching jewelry, unconditional support, etc) and have decided that they are evil and that Kit is a poor wilting flower who shows he’s an ally by having black friends and not being a dick to Yaz. They’re all absolutely insane

by Anonymousreply 133March 26, 2023 9:35 PM

Please, not this discourse again, just enjoy the pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 26, 2023 9:47 PM

R125 it was this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 26, 2023 9:51 PM

I still want to know what inspired Kit to come out in the middle of the night in halloween

by Anonymousreply 136March 26, 2023 9:53 PM

R136 think people said a load of comments under his IG comment to Maia were calling them queerbaiters? It was the same 2 idiots back and forth but still unpleasant to read.

R134 he looks great but I’ve said all I can on those two photos. If kit wants to confirm he reads here and take applications for men to fuck him I can comment more

by Anonymousreply 137March 26, 2023 9:57 PM

R136 I still suspect it was the tweets that were calling for him to get fired and replaced as Nick because of queerbaiting.

by Anonymousreply 138March 26, 2023 10:02 PM

Regarding Kit's pictures...what makes them even hotter is that his nipples are hard. Must've been a chilly gym. lol

by Anonymousreply 139March 26, 2023 10:11 PM

Interesting that he hasn’t shared the pics or video. And disappointing that it therefore deprives us of thirst comments from his friends, lol.

by Anonymousreply 140March 26, 2023 10:19 PM

R134 Agreed although I have been guilty in the past myself when trying to wrap my head around what makes them tick but you reach the point in the end where you realise they are just living in a rather joyless nasty little alternate reality and move on. The number who have significant mental health issues speaks volumes the hangers on who follow them should know better

Now I just laugh at the novelty of living in a world where a bunch of teen girls feel entitled enough to lay claim my community and lecture me on how I can and can’t talk about hot guys

by Anonymousreply 141March 26, 2023 10:21 PM

R139 Yes! The hard nips are lovely. Just need for his dick to be hard next.

Speaking of dick, these are the best bulge photos we’ve got.

by Anonymousreply 142March 26, 2023 10:22 PM

It’s always funny to me how people have encyclopedic knowledge of the cast’s clothing. I would have never caught something this minor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143March 26, 2023 10:22 PM

R142 You could see more of a shape in the pictures of him getting out of the car at the Dunhill event.

by Anonymousreply 144March 26, 2023 10:24 PM

R143 I only know the fucking comfort cap. Cropping the jumper is some real baby gay energy

by Anonymousreply 145March 26, 2023 10:42 PM

Finally watching the workout video - not to sound overdramatic but the literal change of accent made me a bit uneasy. He was genuinely saying ‘dis’ instead of ‘this’ and ‘fort’ instead of ‘thought’. Bizarre. Was it a case of trying to fit in with this gym bro and the way he talks, or do we only see some sort of public persona in interviews where he constantly uses some sort of phone voice?

by Anonymousreply 146March 26, 2023 10:48 PM

R146 honestly I don’t think you should be uneasy. Both Joe and Kit are extremely mature for their age but they are still 19. Talking more informally or in a different way around people you’re trying to impress is pretty normal. Reminds me of how pre show, American fans who heard little clips of Joe speaking could not make out what he was saying due to the Northern accent but it’s much more muted in his interviews. A combo of being very careful to talk more formally and say the right things in interviews and then being more relaxed and yeah, maybe trying a bit to fit in with people their age does that. I presume kit normally sounds somewhere between this and his interview accent in real life, and that Joe still sounds way more Northern when he’s just with mates or family or bash.

by Anonymousreply 147March 26, 2023 10:52 PM

R147 I see what you’re saying, but this wasn’t just a bit more informal - it was an entirely different accent. Changing ‘this’ to ‘dis’ is quite a leap. He’s very good at accents though and may be one of those people who subconsciously mimics accents when he’s around people.

by Anonymousreply 148March 26, 2023 11:04 PM

R146 A mixture of both I imagine many people change somewhat according to company and he is after all an actor more capable than most of naturally shifting personas in different settings. In this he is full on Croydon boy

by Anonymousreply 149March 26, 2023 11:10 PM

R148 I get that - I say this genuinely not to shit on kit but to be totally frank, teenagers are all a bit cringey. Him changing up his voice to fit in with a confident bantery gym bro he admires is like seeing a few teen girls with vocal fry or high pitched giggling, pretty harmless, probably subconscious, and not too deep

by Anonymousreply 150March 26, 2023 11:14 PM

R149 if it’s Croydon boy then it might be the accent he uses with his childhood mates rather than adopted for this random trainer. I don’t think it’s totally uncommon to have a least one group of people in your life you speak really differently with - particularly from when you’re younger

by Anonymousreply 151March 26, 2023 11:16 PM

How you hear him talk in interviews and with fans is probably not how he actually talks with friends in a more relaxed setting. Kit has a gym bro layer.

by Anonymousreply 152March 26, 2023 11:21 PM

R146 that’s definitely his “real” accent, he puts on a proper one for acting and interviews. You can hear it in Tobie’s vlogs especially when he doesn’t realize he’s being recorded. Also it comes out a bit in Bash’s Lego video.

by Anonymousreply 153March 26, 2023 11:33 PM

R146 Genuinely, why does his accent change make you uneasy? To me, that's pretty basic gym lad talk. He's a gym guy so I'm not surprised by this.

by Anonymousreply 154March 26, 2023 11:33 PM

R152 I was trying not to over analyse in my reply but I agree. There are basic personality types for example Joe and Bash are more what they let you see is the real deal no smoke and mirrors. Kit has layers. I am only half joking when I have said his fans would be shocked by what he really is because while I think he is a good guy, and this is not a good vs bad issue, there will always be a lot of aspects of himself he will never show the world. Some of it I hope and believe could be pretty wild

Flipping back to psychology it is also one of the things that makes him both a good actor and an irresistible blank canvas for the crazies to project onto

by Anonymousreply 155March 26, 2023 11:38 PM

R154 I wasn’t 146, I replied in 147 because I’m not super concerned by it, but I’m guessing the concern is that if that accent was fully put on, he’s doing a blaccent. If, as I tend to think, his natural voice is halfway between his interview “phone voice” and this or as 153 says (I don’t remember myself) his real voice is way closer to this anyway, don’t think it matters much

by Anonymousreply 156March 26, 2023 11:38 PM

R154 Maybe uneasy is the wrong word. It was just a moment of ‘hmm, I wonder how authentic the version of Kit we see is, when he’s suddenly entirely changed the way he talks in a video’ (and not subtly - he was sounding more like Harry than Nick, lol). Obviously he’s not gonna be 100% himself in public interviews but I got a sense of a pretty genuine person, so it was a bit jarring to notice the difference. Just my view anyway, I’m sure it won’t bother most people.

by Anonymousreply 157March 26, 2023 11:42 PM

R155 I think it’s fascinating that you think “what you see is what you get” with Joe and Bash, I actually really disagree. I think we definitely have seen more flashes of their personalities (Joe being a bit fierce for instance) but I think they are way more multifaceted than we’d guess. I do agree with you on Kit having layers but I actually think Joe and Bash are both pretty complex people. can give examples if really wanted but also happy to agree to disagree!

by Anonymousreply 158March 26, 2023 11:42 PM

R158 I promised I wouldn’t bring out the psychologist again but ok I’ll bite

I am not saying they are less complex just more integrated. They don’t show or share everything by any means but what they do are aspects of an integrated self as they have a more centred identity with clearer boundaries. Some peoples sense of self always stays more open and exists as layers that they move between meaning their whole internal perspective and sense of self shifts. You get both extraverts and introverts in each scenario (Bash integrated extrovert, Joe integrated introvert, Kit layered introvert)

Actors are more often layered and less integrated but not always. I am trying desperately to avoid full on cake analogies at this time of night so I will leave it there but that is a probably not very clear attempt at explaining what I meant

by Anonymousreply 159March 27, 2023 12:02 AM

I’ve always thought that part of the reason Joe avoids fans a bit might be because of the little squish persona he’s had forced on him. He’s clearly a bitchy (in the best way), flirty gay-boy. I would say Kit is a lot bitchier, sweary and cheeky than his stans would be comfortable with. It must be a bit exhausting for both of them to have to maintain that. Kit clearly is better at it than Joe but he’d possibly feel the pressure of it even more

by Anonymousreply 160March 27, 2023 12:02 AM

R160 The closest one to have that whole puppy dog personality they want Kit and Joe to have is probably Bash, which is ironic considering they hate him.

by Anonymousreply 161March 27, 2023 12:07 AM

R160 I tend to agree more with this than 159, though I respect the opinion. I think Joe has also regretted being himself in public more (ex, his joke bitchy tweets he deletes right away) because fans are exhausting and annoying about it, so he keeps to himself and his inner circle a lot. I know neither bash nor kit was super famous pre HS, but they lived in a bigger city and had done things like interviews and going to premiers. Joe went from 0 to 60 in fame and is either dogpiled for daring to like his boyfriend or has a minor jokey bitch tweet about Pret not having iced coffee turned into a nonstop long joke fans won’t stop banging on about

by Anonymousreply 162March 27, 2023 12:08 AM

You guys are spending a lot of time discussing accents on a day when we got shirtless photos of Kit.

If/when - let’s manifest that - we get similarly undressed photos of Joe you all better be thirstier or I won’t stand for it.

by Anonymousreply 163March 27, 2023 12:13 AM

R163 the day we get Joe shirtless pics I won’t be commenting at all, I’ll be rubbing my dick raw

by Anonymousreply 164March 27, 2023 12:15 AM

R155 Interesting. I had that jarring reaction too with Joe. I forgot the name but they did a British Tv show where they were at someone's house and watch movies/tv shows together. Joe was very agitated and very loud. Completely different than in his interviews. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever know what they're 'really' like. It's funny you feel that way though. I thought they both seemed like genuine guys after watching the gym video.

by Anonymousreply 165March 27, 2023 12:15 AM

R165 The googlebox thing? He was so dramatic on that it was funny.

by Anonymousreply 166March 27, 2023 12:18 AM

R163 I was one of the team manifesting like crazy for Kit shirtless in his new movie (delightfully accused of being a frau for doing so). Joe fan but was doing my duty to the community I felt. Anyway, point being maybe the successful are onto something, and if you send positive vibes into the universe you will be rewarded… or Kit was lurking and decided to throw his adult fans a bone (innuendo intended)

by Anonymousreply 167March 27, 2023 12:20 AM

I will say that while I feel bad for them both (and bash) that they’ve gotten so much shit and any force that hate had in making them more private, in a sense if it “had” to happen, good it was early on. It’s way easier to decide to share more and be a bit messier or blunter later than to unwind the clock and try to be more private and allow key when parasocial fans have gotten used to you sharing a lot

by Anonymousreply 168March 27, 2023 12:21 AM

R166 agreed, I already really liked Joe before that but after I totally got why Bash was so into him. I also find the slightly bratty, funny twink thing cute especially as his bitchiness is genuinely funny and totally harmless

by Anonymousreply 169March 27, 2023 12:29 AM

R163 The day we get half naked shots of Joe online I will not be wasting my time posting on DL it could be eerily quiet on here as we all fully digest the new material

by Anonymousreply 170March 27, 2023 12:34 AM

Late, and maybe it’s because I’m not white, but that idea that code switching makes anyone uneasy is hilarious to me. I’m around that kind of thing all the time and my voice also changes from work to home.

by Anonymousreply 171March 27, 2023 12:35 AM

Hottest part of the video?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 27, 2023 12:43 AM

Actually, maybe this one for the noises.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173March 27, 2023 12:47 AM

Kit has delivered today and for that I thank him. Next up, Bash, Joe, or Will. Will had a fairly slutty photoshoot recently so he’s off the hook. Joe and/or Bash (preferably “and”), show your nipples.

by Anonymousreply 174March 27, 2023 12:48 AM

I need Joe’s moment to be a solo deal so that he’s properly appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 175March 27, 2023 12:58 AM

R175 I understand and agree with that. On the flip side I want to get a better visual to imagine them fucking

by Anonymousreply 176March 27, 2023 12:59 AM

The twitter lot are getting increasingly irate at the horny bottoms who are apparently the ones filling the replies to Kits photos with filth. Well done boys but you need to calm down I think there’s a little bit of wishful thinking going on

Apparently we also need to recognise Kits courage and advocacy in breaking down a major barrier by being openly bi at a gym because as we all know no openly gay or bi guy has ever been to a gym before it’s been straights only until Kit showed us the way

This is in no way a dig at Kit who has done us all proud with his recent content just my final report in the days twitter comedy

by Anonymousreply 177March 27, 2023 1:06 AM

R177 I guess we are all fat whores so thanks to Kit for showing a better lifestyle.

And I'm fine with thirsty bottoms as long as they don't hate on Joe since they seem to randomly do that because Joe gets to make out with Kit.

by Anonymousreply 178March 27, 2023 1:11 AM

R177 Teenage girls who have clearly never been to an actual gym. Even in the straightest gyms at least a few of the guys occupying the machines are gay. That’s without considering the inner city gyms in most cities which are fruity as fuck.

Ah the thirsty bottoms, good luck with that lads - I think Kit’s preferences will let them down irl (based, as always, on no evidence at all)

by Anonymousreply 179March 27, 2023 1:15 AM

R177 I have to laugh at openly bi at a gym because aside from agreeing with 179, how on earth was he openly bi there? He didn’t announce it, he didn’t come in in a bi pride shirt. Honest to god they think everyone knows who this seminrandom teenage cast is and is tracking their sexuality in real time

by Anonymousreply 180March 27, 2023 1:18 AM

R178 I am all for thirsty bottoms I would have led a very chaste life without them but I agree jealousy is unbecoming and they need to leave the prince of hot twinks alone there is plenty of dick to go round

by Anonymousreply 181March 27, 2023 1:19 AM

R181 I also love a thirsty bottom and think Joe is one. I doubt when they’re together that there’s much time his ass and bash’s dick are apart. That said not sure why they’re so upset at Joe, he and Kit are blatantly not hooking up or even close in real life. If anything they should be glad they can project their fantasies onto a cute tiny twink in the show

by Anonymousreply 182March 27, 2023 1:22 AM

They genuinely want so badly to believe that being a “masc” straight passing bi guy or femme straight passing bi girl are the worst forms of oppression. Kit got so much unfair shit re the queerbaiting but their genuine belief that he’s tearing down barriers by not being a femme queer guy is truly offensive at this point. Especially as the implicit contrast is with Joe, who isn’t even femme - just gay.

Anyway I hope for the sake of all the tops in this thread who are into Kit and for the sake of the homophobic fangirls who love that he’s bi but would piss themselves if he was anything but super masc that he is in fact a big old bottom

by Anonymousreply 183March 27, 2023 1:25 AM

Kit is absolutely a bottom and it’s a hill I’m willing to die on.

by Anonymousreply 184March 27, 2023 1:31 AM

R184 maybe we’ve all been overthinking that he and Joe got closer due to hate, how crazy their sudden rise to fame was, etc and the real reason is they’re the two bottoms on set and suddenly had something to talk about and really bond over once Kit got dicked down

by Anonymousreply 185March 27, 2023 1:33 AM

Still going with vers depending on who asks. He's 100% not fucking a fan anyway.

by Anonymousreply 186March 27, 2023 1:34 AM

R185 I rate this theory. Having seen Kit in these recent photos, i refer back to the philosophical thought-starter from a couple of threads ago; which members of the cast would you like to watch fucking. I am more firmly in the KitJoe camp now. Sadly I agree that compatibility would be an issue for them

by Anonymousreply 187March 27, 2023 1:37 AM

R183 It's not his fault, but Kit gets a lot of credit for doing the most basic shit... like he didn't get shit on for not posting about trans issues since he sat by Yaz at a fashion show. They said he's the one who invited her, which I'm assuming would be a real surprise for Yaz , the fashion darling, to hear.

And yeah, Joe is not really all that femme. He's just openly gay.

by Anonymousreply 188March 27, 2023 1:37 AM

R186 I think he’s a vers leaning top for hookups but strikes me as very down for whatever which is a hot trait. And agreed, he and hot loewe guy flip fucked when in Paris and no one can prove to me that they didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 189March 27, 2023 1:38 AM

R180 That's kind of what I feel too. I'm also learning towards Tobie being the king of vers'. He's just too thirsty for all men not to be. He seems like he'd be in for any sort of good time.

by Anonymousreply 190March 27, 2023 1:39 AM

Since no one asked but I have thoughts here’s my speculation:

Bash: almost exclusively a top Joe: almost exclusively a bottom (he and Bash have probably tried the other way around to be fair but doubt it’s in any way standard in their sex life) Kit: vers leaning top Tobie: true vers Will: a side Brad: Everything about him says bottom to me but in that case I hope for his sake his boyfriend is a grower

In semi related speculation, I think Bash can as others have speculated be a service top but also think he can be a soft dom. For all the Maia slander in the thread I think she probably taught Kit a few tricks and hopefully he puts them to good use

by Anonymousreply 191March 27, 2023 1:44 AM

R184 Absolutely I will plant a flag and die on it with you Kit is 100% bottom but like most of us probably open to anything in the right circumstances

R185 I like this theory and it may well be that Kit was getting himself out there a lot more with guys so they had more to talk about but I am also dying on the hill he had at least messed around by series one

R189 I like your thinking re the hot Loewe guy Paris adventure

by Anonymousreply 192March 27, 2023 1:53 AM

Not to burst your bottom bounding bubble, but pretty sure he was fucking women at the time he and Joe got closer. Sof will not be forgotten even if we'd like to.

by Anonymousreply 193March 27, 2023 1:56 AM

R193 maybe Sof pegged him and introduced him to the wonders of the prostate.

by Anonymousreply 194March 27, 2023 2:03 AM

R193 I wouldn’t be shocked if he hooked up with her at some point but I doubt even that all circumstantial and logical evidence beyond ‘he was hanging out with her and she wanted you to believe they were fucking’ say he was never dating her. It is at least as likely if not more so that he had a boyfriend not a girlfriend at that time

by Anonymousreply 195March 27, 2023 2:07 AM

Again I am reminded that the prevailing theory is that Kit is the cast’s DL lurker…. If that’s true he must find this shit hilarious

by Anonymousreply 196March 27, 2023 2:09 AM

If anyone would be so kind - who is hot loewe guy? I must have missed this.

by Anonymousreply 197March 27, 2023 2:10 AM

R197 This guy, slides 2 and 3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198March 27, 2023 2:14 AM

R197 it’s a month old joke based on literally just that photo of a hug. The hugger is fucking gorgeous and works for Loewe - DL decided that Kit should hook up with him. Now it’s just the rules that in any discourse about Kit’s sex life Hot Loewe Guy has to be mentioned at least once

by Anonymousreply 199March 27, 2023 2:19 AM

R187 I know I will get hate but I truly think Kit and Joe have amazing sexual chemistry. I've watched a lot of kissing scenes and theirs felt and looked the most natural and authentic. I think like you said they are not compatible at all so I don't think they'll ever think about dating.

by Anonymousreply 200March 27, 2023 2:25 AM

R198 Thanks for that I hadn’t actually seen him for a while and had forgotten just how hot Hot Loewe Guy actually is. In our wildest dreams if they were ever to pair off and go on a double date with Joe and Bash I fear the gay world would not survive. Not to mention if he joined Joe, Bash, Kit and Will’s strip poker dinner parties

DL is nothing if not consistently inventive I just hope Kit really does pop in and takes notes

by Anonymousreply 201March 27, 2023 2:28 AM

I need kit to get Joe to post a pic of his nipples again. Kit please we’re all big fans.

by Anonymousreply 202March 27, 2023 2:32 AM

R200 I don’t think saying they have chemistry will get you any hate here. Just if you wanted to start the convo about if they actually find each other attractive - there are very strongly held beliefs on both sides. Though, the side that thinks they find each other attractive is smaller and much quieter these days - the majority think no attraction. Personally I don’t have an opinion but I’d still like to see them fuck

by Anonymousreply 203March 27, 2023 3:10 AM

R203 not to instigate the convo because all around you’re spot on. I think more to me they find one another objectively attractive, because they’re both hot, but not each other’s types. Which given they’re both famous, charismatic, and hot, they can easily fuck someone who is their actual type, as Joe is doing with Bash, so there’s no actual desire to fuck IRL. Amazing onscreen chemistry though

by Anonymousreply 204March 27, 2023 3:12 AM

R204 having now seen Kit’s body (and body hair) properly he is closer to what I assume Joe’s type is than I expected. His complexion is too fair but otherwise not as far off as I thought. But again, to those who get real upset by even a hint of that - I do not actually have a view about if they find each other hot

by Anonymousreply 205March 27, 2023 3:27 AM

R20 100% agree. And their lips. Damn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206March 27, 2023 3:30 AM

Ope R200

by Anonymousreply 207March 27, 2023 3:30 AM

R206 I agree with everyone else that Kit also has nice lips but Jesus fucking Christ Joe’s are unreal. Between his amazing naturally red lips and perky little ass at probably an underweight BMI he’s a genetic freak in the best way

by Anonymousreply 208March 27, 2023 3:36 AM

R200 I don’t want to start the argument about any of it but getting hate is not something that really happens here a good bitchy row maybe but no one cares if you say Joe and Kit have great chemistry because they do things only get a little prickly if you move it towards real life because they clearly don’t have any serious attraction to one another and it is an unfortunate reminder of the demented Joe and Kit shippers who have caused so much misery

Sexual chemistry between actors is a very different thing and often negatively effected by any real life relationship. That theirs was so good is down to a mixture of intangible luck, good casting, good acting, real life friendship and not a little both being gay/bi and comfortable with their sexuality

by Anonymousreply 209March 27, 2023 3:41 AM

They aren't blind, they know the other is hot, but I doubt they are attracted to each other. Don't think they'd have good on screen chemistry if they did.

by Anonymousreply 210March 27, 2023 3:45 AM

Will also say I think both Kit and Joe individually have habits that make it look like they’re kind of attracted to people so the two together look really good and flirty even when I think that’s not the intention. Joe stares people down and looks extremely intently at them when they’re speaking, Kit smirks at whoever is talking. The combo of the two looks more intentional than I think it is, given Kit has smirked like that at Alice and Joe has stared like that at Yaz and I doubt there’s a lot of attraction in either case. Fucking great onscreen chemistry and a really nice friendship though

by Anonymousreply 211March 27, 2023 3:50 AM

Ah, this reminds me - RIP the insane JoeKit shipper who used to spam the individual Kit and Joe threads (also RIP) with endless gifs of basic human interactions between them. Gone but never forgotten (by me - gal was hilariously desperate)

by Anonymousreply 212March 27, 2023 4:01 AM

Kit, as our resident DL stalker please do whatever it takes to beat the small dick allegations. Whatever it takes.

by Anonymousreply 213March 27, 2023 4:05 AM

R212 I'm like 99% sure that was some twitter Kit stan since they hated Bash so much. They only mentioned Joe in relation to Kit and JoeKit was just used to shit on Bash since she spent most of their time hating Bash. Joe's birthday got turned into a Bash hating session much like how some of those people spent Kit's birthday talking about how much Bash sucks.

That being said, better than the Joe hating troll who ruined Bash's thread since they had some variety and gifs. The other one is so repetitive it's not worth visiting his thread anymore

by Anonymousreply 214March 27, 2023 4:10 AM

R214 I want to sit them both down at a dinner and set them up, match made in heaven. Maybe they can meet in the middle and agree to just hate Joe or something

Always hilarious to remember in a lot of other fandoms where the actors are actually p fucked up and seem to have issues with or enmity towards one another, most of the fan energy is devoted to babying them and insisting they’re all close. while a group of PR dreams - diverse, inclusive, advocates who are genuinely close to one another - Joe is an anti semite and bash is a trump supporting abuse apologist transphobe. They’ll be fine though, literally 0 casting agents, PR people, or anyone with any grasp on reality cares about Twitter fan hot takes

by Anonymousreply 215March 27, 2023 4:16 AM

R213 There was never small dick slander only accusations of being average which is all good he makes up for it with his abs and juicy ass. But he is welcome to clarify things further at any time

R214 Hopefully we can reclaim Bash’s thread when he becomes active again and gives us content to post that tedious troll is one of the few I have blocked on here they are truly prolific and obsessed

by Anonymousreply 216March 27, 2023 4:19 AM

R214 the Bash thread cracks me up. this weird fucking chip on their shoulder (I actually think it’s only like three of them) have that it is somehow superior to be on that thread and that everyone on this thread is a frau (obviously there are a few in the mix but you can largely pick them) and that being a Bash purist makes you legitimately a gay man. Had to step away both because of the troll and the bitter queens

by Anonymousreply 217March 27, 2023 4:20 AM

R216 see the bash troll almost makes me laugh because he legit has to take a few business days after every sign Joe is a fantastic bf to twist it into a way he’s not. It’s a concerning but almost impressive amount of effort

by Anonymousreply 218March 27, 2023 4:25 AM

The only funny thing the Joe troll does is imply Joe's a giant slut, which I wish were true.

by Anonymousreply 219March 27, 2023 4:39 AM

R219 if only

by Anonymousreply 220March 27, 2023 4:40 AM

R219 Joe is definitely a slut he just found the perfect outlet with Bash who was even more of a slut than him now they are exclusively and endearingly slutty with each other

by Anonymousreply 221March 27, 2023 4:56 AM

R221 reminds me of one of my favourite comments ever on here quoted in part. “They have got to be one of the hottest couples I have seen and the fact they are so pathetically obsessed with each other just seems to make them separately or collectively even hotter.” Not having a pic of Joe straddling bash, even clothed, is a crime.

By the by, have bash’s play rehearsals stated yet? Is he in Chichester or still London

by Anonymousreply 222March 27, 2023 5:19 AM

Who knows, he hasn’t been spotted in public since middle of Feb when that fan took a photo with him in London, I’d assume rehearsals have probably started though as they open in a little over 5 weeks

by Anonymousreply 223March 27, 2023 5:31 AM

I’m of the “Kit and Joe find each other attractive on some level” camp (because who wouldn’t?). I’ve never understood why some people get in their feelings about that opinion, though I suspect it’s part of the problem this thread sometimes has with projecting the behaviors of the Twitter teens on the rest of us. Ultimately, though, the main thing I care about is that Kit and Joe keep being hot and having that chemistry on the show.

by Anonymousreply 224March 27, 2023 5:50 AM

R222 Judging by when he liked Will's post last week he was in London. But he didn't like Nell's post the next day when he always likes her post, so who knows what he's doing. Though he's the least likely to share anything at all lately. Even Joe shared he went to NY.

R224 tbh the only annoying shit was "Joe def wants to fuck Kit, even if he's already fucking someone, but Kit doesn't find Joe attractive because he wants to fuck Will" that kept going on in these threads.

by Anonymousreply 225March 27, 2023 6:00 AM

R225 That argument was always so bizarre to me, the chemistry obviously flows both ways so if you believe one is attracted to the other, why wouldn’t you believe in reciprocity?

by Anonymousreply 226March 27, 2023 6:24 AM

R224 yeah, I think Kit fans on here cop that blowback sometimes. Gets a bit defensive if you like Kit you must be a woman…. I think we can all agree after today (even as a fan or twinks and therefore Joe myself), there is PLENTY for gay men to like about Kit. One of my mates who liked the show and knows about Kit coming out stuff but is otherwise disengaged sent me those pics absolutely beside himself. I reckon Kit picked up a few adult male fans today

by Anonymousreply 227March 27, 2023 6:30 AM

R227 Kit has always had plenty of adult gay fans we are not blind even those with a strong preference for gorgeous hot twinks but it is an unfortunate hangover that anyone showing a preference will be met with suspicion due to the obsessive fangirls who have previously followed his searches over here and clogged up these threads with their drivel

by Anonymousreply 228March 27, 2023 6:53 AM

R228 didn’t mean to imply Kit was only discovered as hot today. Though I can see it sounded that way. Just that I think that the pics today would have brought him back to the attention of men who previously thought of him too young looking.

Seems like that fangirl shit has mostly dried up since the individual threads got nuked

by Anonymousreply 229March 27, 2023 7:01 AM

Did Kit ever actually say he was uncomfortable being sexualised? Or is that another fan made quote like Bash saying he and Joe are just friends. I’ve never seen it actually quoted

by Anonymousreply 230March 27, 2023 7:04 AM

R230 pretty sure it was bullshit

by Anonymousreply 231March 27, 2023 7:07 AM

R230 It is indeed just another of their fan myths used to shut down anyone who questions their fragile take on reality

by Anonymousreply 232March 27, 2023 7:18 AM

From the Bash thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233March 27, 2023 8:52 AM

Screenshot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234March 27, 2023 8:53 AM

Bang on the probable anniversary

by Anonymousreply 235March 27, 2023 8:57 AM

R235 them being romantic is pretty much something you can set your watch to. Really cute though

by Anonymousreply 236March 27, 2023 9:02 AM

Have to admit I do find it creepy that someone was that close to them, filmed them and made a TikTok. Am I still eating it up, yes. They give us nothing

by Anonymousreply 237March 27, 2023 9:19 AM

Where is that? In Atlanta?

by Anonymousreply 238March 27, 2023 9:20 AM

R237 that’s fair but I’ll give her credit, unless they were extraordinarily low key in public (which they historically haven’t been), she could’ve caught a moment of them being more affectionate or holding hands instead of a really basic over the table chat. So for a teenager not bad self control there.

R238 she says she was looking to see Stray Kids and from a google search they played Atlanta March 22-23 so yep Atlanta

by Anonymousreply 239March 27, 2023 9:22 AM

Bash, get off your phone and listen to Joe.

by Anonymousreply 240March 27, 2023 9:23 AM

R240 he’s nodding and agreeing with him so guess he’s listening anyway. Either that or his default is to think Joe is always right no questions asked

by Anonymousreply 241March 27, 2023 9:26 AM

Where’s the lip reader, what’s Joe saying

by Anonymousreply 242March 27, 2023 9:31 AM

R242 I tried but not nearly enough to go on, I’m afraid!

by Anonymousreply 243March 27, 2023 9:35 AM

Joe is dressed very fancy so definitely date night/day wonder which day it was, would probably let us know their anniversary

by Anonymousreply 244March 27, 2023 9:38 AM

R243 understandable. Either way just happy to see signs of life. If they want to make DL explode by posting an anniversary pic or being spotted making out would be appreciated

by Anonymousreply 245March 27, 2023 9:39 AM

R244 it’s just a cardigan and t shirt isn’t it? I think they’re just at brunch, but who knows exact day wise

by Anonymousreply 246March 27, 2023 9:40 AM

I thought it was a shirt and blazer, probably need to put my glasses on lol

by Anonymousreply 247March 27, 2023 9:43 AM

R246 yeah, I get brunch vibes. And between the two of them they earn enough money to go somewhere with more high end glassware for a two year anniversary celebration

by Anonymousreply 248March 27, 2023 9:46 AM

R248 also somewhere less busy is my guess. If they go anywhere at all. They might just stay home and fuck which would be my preference if I had either of them in my bed

by Anonymousreply 249March 27, 2023 9:49 AM

R234 Happy anniversary boys I hope you celebrated in the appropriate manner and broke the bed

by Anonymousreply 250March 27, 2023 9:59 AM

At least that will quiet the “I think they’ve broken up” brigade for a while

by Anonymousreply 251March 27, 2023 10:32 AM

Bringing this back as an amusing contrast to roadman!Kit that we enjoyed yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252March 27, 2023 11:26 AM

The accent, unfortunately, only made him hotter to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253March 27, 2023 12:10 PM

R233 Haha, are they arguing? Nice to see them together and alive. I would have preferred a selfie than a secret/creepy video, I'm sure they would have said yes!

by Anonymousreply 254March 27, 2023 12:18 PM

R254 doesn’t look like arguing at all, looks like Joe is saying something and bash is texting but also nodding and going “oh” at the end

by Anonymousreply 255March 27, 2023 12:27 PM

R255 Oh, you're probably right. I can't tell. Joe always speaks so passionately, he reminds me of my Italian ex.

by Anonymousreply 256March 27, 2023 12:29 PM

R256 yeah it’s very endearing, I think his intensity is p attractive. Also though given how close the tables are and how packed the restaurant looks I think they might legitimately have had to speak pretty loudly to hear one another

by Anonymousreply 257March 27, 2023 12:33 PM

He’s also just very pouty. When he talks with a pout so always looks he’s speaking with emphasis. It’s really fucking hot

by Anonymousreply 258March 27, 2023 12:40 PM

He looks chilled and happy, which is nice. Joe is one of those people where I can tell straight away if they’re uneasy and their smile isn’t genuine.

by Anonymousreply 259March 27, 2023 12:44 PM

R259 he’s hot as hell, his man is in Atlanta, he’s getting laid for their anniversary, and he’s the lead of two big shows back to back age 19. Lots to smile about

by Anonymousreply 260March 27, 2023 12:46 PM

I think it's funny how now people think he's too big to play Nick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261March 27, 2023 1:25 PM

[quote]he’s going to be in heartstopper looking like this

I think I missed the scene where Nick was shirtless and flexing at a gym in the comic.

by Anonymousreply 262March 27, 2023 1:30 PM

R234 No wonder they've been quiet for a week. good for them.

So end of March is their anniversary I guess?

by Anonymousreply 263March 27, 2023 1:40 PM

I refuse to ever make a new HS thread again, I got temp banned for the millionth time. I don't usually mind, but I missed on almost 24 hours of thirsting over Kit this time around. Seeing the clip at R172, all I want is for Kit to rail me up against a wall.

Interestingly, coverage on the pictures is starting to pick up now and every single outlet that's covered them so far (Attitude, Queerty, Men's Health, PopSugar) has included speculation that he's up for Hulkling.

Anyway, here's a fancam from TikTok.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264March 27, 2023 1:41 PM

The Hulkling speculation in media makes sense for a few reasons without indicating any accuracy. 1, obviously the tie to Joe. 2, Marvel is huge and a clear reason someone would need to bulk up and Hulkling is the other known younger character they’re introducing. 3, I do think a lot of these outlets wanted to post the pics but needed SOME content beyond “He’s built” so fan speculation that’s lazy and easy and gets to a broader audience of marvel fans helps. He could of course be Hulkling but the breadth of the speculation doesn’t mean much to me

by Anonymousreply 265March 27, 2023 1:53 PM

Anyway, Will is booked for something else filming in 2023, good for him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266March 27, 2023 1:53 PM

R265 A dark gay romance? Sounds good

by Anonymousreply 267March 27, 2023 1:57 PM

Absolutely disappointing to click the IMDb page and see that Will isn’t playing Otto and is therefore not part of the gay relationship at the center of that project.

by Anonymousreply 268March 27, 2023 1:57 PM

R268 I’m hoping he’s still playing queer. Maybe he and Otto hook up too, or he is the hot young thing Otto replaces hen he gets with the older guy.

by Anonymousreply 269March 27, 2023 2:00 PM

R265

Yeah that pretty much was the case. The attitude article tried to tie Hulkling to The Hulk which is way off base. Just post the thirst trap and go news outlets

by Anonymousreply 270March 27, 2023 2:00 PM

R268 Had the exact same reaction. Although to me it’s yet another subtle hint that he’s queer himself - not that being in a queer project automatically makes you queer, but it’s quite often an indication when someone’s in multiple queer stuff.

by Anonymousreply 271March 27, 2023 2:03 PM

R265 Attitude at least tried to make the article about Kit's comments about why he started working out. Though I get you shouldn't body shame a person, but Kit was pretty small and not much bigger than Joe when he was announced as Nick so I can kind of understand why people made them. No telling how the comments were or if they were actually aggressively mean or something, so not trying to excuse them.

by Anonymousreply 272March 27, 2023 2:10 PM

R272 I’m actually surprised people are taking what he said about them as people “bodyshaming him” on Twitter. It has actually become a SJW battle because If I remember correctly the comments saying he was too skinny werent because he wasn’t muscular, it’s because he isn’t chubby and they wanted fat rep onscreen. So now it’s a standoff between “how dare you bodyshame kit” (notably no such concern for Joe) and “I love kit but it’s ok to want fat rep”. Exhausting. They cast 17 year olds who acted the shit out of a weak script, they could look nothing like the characters and I’d still consider the work they did miraculous

by Anonymousreply 273March 27, 2023 2:18 PM

R273 It was both. Some people worried that he wasn’t athletic enough to believably portray a rugby player, some worried that he wasn’t chubby.

by Anonymousreply 274March 27, 2023 2:21 PM

R274 oh got you. I mean I tend to be way more skeptical of tweets complaining about that shit when the cast are literally kids or teens so in this instance didn’t mind how Kit looked when cast. but overall think people need to learn to differentiate between “bodyshaming” and “not right for the role” concerns. People saying Kit or Joe are too ugly for the characters or look fat or emaciated isn’t ok, but someone saying in the future that a character is meant to be muscular and Joe isn’t the right fit, or really slim and delicate and Kit isn’t, isn’t body shaming. It’s just part of acting

by Anonymousreply 275March 27, 2023 2:25 PM

I think some people think if you say anything about someone's body you are body shaming them. Tbh, actors should look a certain way to play certain parts so to mention it isn't exactly shaming them. Not sure how you can say it's wrong to say he was too small to play Nick and the next tweet talk about how he's how big enough to play Teddy.

Though it worked out in the end since Kit killed it and looked the part. I guess we won't get as tight of shirts in S2 though sadly.

by Anonymousreply 276March 27, 2023 2:27 PM

I will say this is another example of Alice being complete shit and not protecting the cast while whining about how hard her life is. That he felt he had to work out at all when he was hired for the role when he was smaller, so that's all that should have mattered. I can always find a way to blame shit on Alice though.

by Anonymousreply 277March 27, 2023 2:30 PM

More pictures of Kit (camcapcor on Instagram).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278March 27, 2023 2:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279March 27, 2023 2:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280March 27, 2023 2:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281March 27, 2023 2:33 PM

R263 March 26th was the first all cast read through so the latest their first meeting could have been and we know they didn’t hold back. The hand holding photos and love songs were mid April

by Anonymousreply 282March 27, 2023 2:34 PM

R277 she didn’t protect him from dumbass queerbaiting accusations, Joe from actual looks based bullying beyond lwe wish he was bigger” on a wide scale (to this day), or bash for endless attacks for daring to come back for a S2 arc she wrote. This is the least of her sins

by Anonymousreply 283March 27, 2023 2:37 PM

R282 I wouldn't doubt they are a cheesy couple who have two anniversaries. The day the met and the day they started going out. Though seems like the dates were very close to being the same.

by Anonymousreply 284March 27, 2023 2:38 PM

R278 New favorite picture of Kit. Imagine him fucking you like that.

by Anonymousreply 285March 27, 2023 2:41 PM

It’s nice that they’re able to spend at least one together if not both. One of his play costars is still in the Netherlands so i think he may be able to stay a few more days in the states, if rehearsals start next week

by Anonymousreply 286March 27, 2023 2:42 PM

R280 Gray sweatpants for the win.

by Anonymousreply 287March 27, 2023 2:42 PM

R242 Someone asked what they were talking about on tiktok but the person said it was very loud so she couldn't hear anything, but they were casually chatting and really respectful to the staff.

by Anonymousreply 288March 27, 2023 2:54 PM

R284 It would be a pretty safe bet it was the same day though “started going out” is a polite way of saying what probably happened

by Anonymousreply 289March 27, 2023 2:55 PM

R287

Not to be a size queen but there is barely a bulge. What a shame 😭

by Anonymousreply 290March 27, 2023 3:00 PM

I kind of buried the lede and didn't look at the caption on the new Kit pictures, it reads: "Had the pleasure with @kit.connor looks like he’s getting ready for a big role👀."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291March 27, 2023 3:04 PM

I genuinely have no sense of the hulkling thing and no strong opinion so this isn’t me trying to be in denial, I think he’d do a good job. But fitness guys trying to drum up attention for their channel will absolutely hype this up, there’s no chance they have any real idea what kit is working on.

by Anonymousreply 292March 27, 2023 3:07 PM

R290 grower not a shower for sure. It’s ok, I’m sure he’s a bottom most of the time anyways. Plus nothing wrong with sitting on an average sized dick.

by Anonymousreply 293March 27, 2023 3:08 PM

I hope Kizzy is sending Kit all of these tweets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294March 27, 2023 3:09 PM

R291 Hulkling, Human Torch (depending on how young they’re willing to cast), Hercules.

by Anonymousreply 295March 27, 2023 3:10 PM

R292 Marvel is also absolutely too obsessive about spoilers and casting to allow any hints by a random youtuber.

And maybe one day kit will beat those small dick allegations, but not today. We'll always have Bash for the size queens.

by Anonymousreply 296March 27, 2023 3:11 PM

R294 Oh that guy is hot. And people accusing him of being a pedo for that tweet. Why are they so fucking weird. It was funny.

by Anonymousreply 297March 27, 2023 3:15 PM

You keep trying to make the small dick thing happen when the consensus is average.

by Anonymousreply 298March 27, 2023 3:15 PM

Sorry it's small unless proven otherwise. Kit can beat these allegations if he wants to though. For science.

by Anonymousreply 299March 27, 2023 3:17 PM

R297 I’m choosing to ignore all of the hand-wringing in favor of laughing at the tweets the pictures produced. This one was funny, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300March 27, 2023 3:18 PM

Kit also isn't beating those top allegations. Bottom Kit fans in disarray

by Anonymousreply 301March 27, 2023 3:21 PM

I think both Kit and Joe are probably growers. His dick didn’t look tiny in the pics, just not particularly big. Not everyone is walking around with a third leg like Bash. Also suspect Will is a shower and has a long dick

by Anonymousreply 302March 27, 2023 3:24 PM

As a Kit is vers truther, this will play out the exact same way me insisting Kit wasn't straight for months played out. Y'all need to see the light on this issue. Unrelated, but I didn't realize that Nathaniel Massiah is 20. He's huge for his age.

by Anonymousreply 303March 27, 2023 3:25 PM

R275 I disagree. Kit was 16 when he got the role. There was no need for him to bulk up. Acting is more than resembling the character to a T. Alice did fail him and Joe. I'm not sure why these comments are not considered body-shaming when people were tagging him and telling him he looked too skinny and that he wasn't going to do Nick justice. I can imagine that must stink to see and hear as a 16-year-old. Same with Joe. The people calling him ugly, saying he didn't look like comic Charlie and that he wasn't pretty enough to lead a Netflix show were disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 304March 27, 2023 3:30 PM

R301 On the contrary I know a bottom when I see one those boys are wishful thinking but good on them enjoy the fantasy

For my credentials Kit also pinged loud for me from the start I was just polite enough not to speculate publicly until he clarified I never miss hot bottom energy

by Anonymousreply 305March 27, 2023 3:31 PM

I need Kit to be an insatiable power bottom. The muscular ones are always fun.

I also think his dick/bulge looks small in comparison to his overall size. Cut him some slack.

by Anonymousreply 306March 27, 2023 3:33 PM

R304 genuinely not being rude, did you misread my comment? I said I was way more skeptical of those complaints re “looking right” when it comes to kids and teenagers. I said for FUTURE roles, as adults, so long as comments aren’t actively insulting to their looks (saying either is too ugly for instance), I think saying an actor doesn’t look like a character isn’t bodyshaming. Of course no one should be @ ing them but come on, people are allowed to say “he really looks like more of a Q than a Bond” if Joe got cast as Bond or to say “really? Doesn’t seem the right fit” if Kit got cast as a really emaciated person or something.

by Anonymousreply 307March 27, 2023 3:35 PM

i've been guilty of this too so mea culpa, but while i think it's obviously shitty how kit, joe, bash and the others are treated online people do need to be less sensitive on these threads. someone who clearly likes kit saying they think a comment that he doesn't look like the character isn't bodyshaming does not mean they're condoning people tweeting at him that he's an awful choice. someone saying they think joe will have fomo about the met gala doesn't mean they're implying he's a loser the fashion world doesn't like. the thread is overall really positive on all three, people really need to chill a bit and yes, i do include myself.

by Anonymousreply 308March 27, 2023 3:42 PM

R304 I don't see the point in talking about future roles in this instance. The comments were made when they were 16-17 and that's why it was a problem. If they were in their mid-20s or 30s then of course it'd be a different thing.

R290 I've been surprised many times with the size of a man I thought was small because of his bulge. You can't really tell unless it's very obvious.

by Anonymousreply 309March 27, 2023 3:56 PM

R309 ok well I was discussing future roles so you jumped down my throat for no reason. I literally said in the original comment I didn’t agree with saying teenagers had to look a certain way. Saying my comment means I’m ok with people attacking Joe and Kit’s looks online is absurd.

But in the spirit of conciliation I will ageee with you that the pics of Kit don’t mean shit about his actual dick size. I maintain he’s a grower

by Anonymousreply 310March 27, 2023 3:59 PM

Saying that the pictures are the be-all and end-all of what his or anyone else's size is reminds me of fraus in high school who haven't seen a dick yet. That being said, always appreciate more evidence.

Here are the last couple of new pages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311March 27, 2023 4:05 PM

R311 yeah I think there’s an idea that unless they’re as obviously hung as Bash they’re probably small which from experience could not be more untrue

by Anonymousreply 312March 27, 2023 4:10 PM

R311 Have sex one time, Charlie turns into a depraved slut. Same

And I'm pretty sure the Kit dick talk is just tongue in cheek thirst for him to post himself jumping in sweats. At least my comment was.

by Anonymousreply 313March 27, 2023 4:11 PM

R310 Ok my bad then. I may have been a bit cranky. I appreciate it. I wasn't trying to come at you. It is Monday after all.

Also, new patreon dropped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314March 27, 2023 4:14 PM

R311 Charlie has never been more relatable.

by Anonymousreply 315March 27, 2023 4:15 PM

R315 agreed, it’s not a totally unrealistic line so I presume she interviewed Joe and Bash about the afterglow of their first time and stole dialogue

by Anonymousreply 316March 27, 2023 4:17 PM

I feel like this is a good statement RE: the dick size debates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317March 27, 2023 4:18 PM

R317 I'm going through the replies to the OP now (Jesus at the tweet having 8.4 million views) and I'm going straight to hell for laughing at this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318March 27, 2023 4:21 PM

R318 I think that exact comment was made here about Joe when the videos of Bash’s arms came out. I really want to see Joe with Bash, Kit, and Will together soon. Preferably a gang bang but would settle for a fan pic

by Anonymousreply 319March 27, 2023 4:23 PM

They are not letting up on the Kit the trailblazing lgbt+ advocate allowing gay and bi men to feel safe going to the gym for the first time. Tearful emotional posts from girls claiming to speak for the community on how gay history will remember him as the courageous icon who changed the world with his bravery to one where we can finally use the fucking gym

The usual disclaimer no shade to Kit and no wonder he left social media if he saw shit like that he’d be clenching his skimpy little gym shorts right up his ass

by Anonymousreply 320March 27, 2023 4:47 PM

Respectfully, why are you still going on about this?

by Anonymousreply 321March 27, 2023 4:53 PM

Fans are always like this, not unique to Kit. When Selena Gomez’s documentary came out you’d think she had discovered and cured bipolar disorder instead of just talking about it. Fans want to think their idols are perfect, same old same old.

While I don’t think Kit changed lives by working out, he did change my life by being the first of the 4 guys to show us them shirtless. I thank him for that and urge him to tell the others to post shirtless pics as well. Especially Joe

by Anonymousreply 322March 27, 2023 4:55 PM

R321 Because it’s fucking hilarious?

Respectfully why don’t you lighten up

by Anonymousreply 323March 27, 2023 5:01 PM

I agree, it's pretty funny they think Kit is the one who made it okay for the gays to work out. Bless him!

by Anonymousreply 324March 27, 2023 5:05 PM

Anyone have a good pic of Will’s ass? We know Kit has put in work for his though from what he’s said he’s naturally more bottom heavy, that Joe is basically a miracle of nature, and that it’s bash’s one flaw. Curious to see Will’s as he’s always wearing baggy clothes

by Anonymousreply 325March 27, 2023 5:38 PM

R325 Tragically I think he falls in the Bash zone of not really having one. If anyone can contradict this with photographic evidence please share

by Anonymousreply 326March 27, 2023 5:43 PM

R326 as with Bash I will presume he is blessed with a long cock and obviously a really attractive face and body overall. They are allowed this one weakness

by Anonymousreply 327March 27, 2023 5:47 PM

Alice posted telling people to tune in so I am posting to warn people to stay away lest they be infuriated.

Tomorrow is the RTS awards, guessing Kit will go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328March 27, 2023 5:58 PM

R328 Urgh

by Anonymousreply 329March 27, 2023 6:01 PM

Are the RTS Awards televised or streamed, does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 330March 27, 2023 6:04 PM

R327 True but sad he is gorgeous if he had an ass I could get my teeth into it might well have bumped him up the cast ranking though with these four hotties, Joe’s stand out position as the prince of twinks aside, it is merely shuffling personal preference

by Anonymousreply 331March 27, 2023 6:06 PM

R330 I can't find anything about a stream. They said check their twitter/youtube page for updates

by Anonymousreply 332March 27, 2023 6:09 PM

R325

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333March 27, 2023 6:14 PM

R328 This is the monkey's paw result of all of us that wanted the HS cast on British Bake Off. We get Alice on some other British food show instead.

R330 It looks like a highlight reel and individual videos of the winners are uploaded on YouTube after the ceremony. Checked Getty, and there's a red carpet as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334March 27, 2023 6:32 PM

R334 truly teaching us to be careful what we wish for

R333 I say thank you for finding it but tragically it’s even flatter than Bash’s.

R331 I say this as someone who has a very set order of the 4 that has never wavered, they’re all way above average looking and it’ll always be a matter of personal preference who people find hottest

by Anonymousreply 335March 27, 2023 6:43 PM

If he does go, hopefully he will go in something that he looks hot. Although it looks like something classy so it might just be a boring suit

by Anonymousreply 336March 27, 2023 6:48 PM

If he goes in a Dunhill suit I’ll be very interested to see. Either way I’m happy for him he gets to go have fun and hang out without Alice there

by Anonymousreply 337March 27, 2023 6:51 PM

I know they won’t, and honestly get and agree with why, but would die laughing if Joe and bash just dropped a casual “happy two year anniversary” post sometime this week

by Anonymousreply 338March 27, 2023 7:11 PM

They need psychiatric help.

Also, don’t think anything ever came of Netflix tweeting and deleting “soon” with the time stamp from HS, but I am deluded and continue to hope they’ll drop the trailer in April and the season in May.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339March 27, 2023 7:16 PM

I hope Joe trolled the fuck out of Kit for those pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340March 27, 2023 7:17 PM

R339 The funniest part is that separately, most of those things are true, they're just presented in the cringiest way possible.

by Anonymousreply 341March 27, 2023 7:20 PM

I have stayed off Twitter generally (because I kept looking at hstwt and I know better) so I am fucking thrilled to see that gay men are making hilarious, thirsty, dirty comments. This was a good day for the gays and a day that hstwt first had to really contend with their idol being a big grown-up man. Loved it

by Anonymousreply 342March 27, 2023 7:21 PM

R328 I still struggle to believe I initially had nothing but goodwill towards Alice when the sight of her now is enough to make my blood pressure spike

She is a pathetic self absorbed individual who is now showing all the signs of over inflating her fragile ego beyond a sustainable reach. Unlike the grounded cast who had the sense to walk away she remains dependent on and feeds off the sycophancy of the same batshit homophobic bullies that haunt twitter. They keep telling her she is an unrivalled genius and saviour of the lgbt+ community and she believes it. It is another reason to hope for no series four reality will re assert itself before then and the fallout could get messy and embarrassing for everyone involved

by Anonymousreply 343March 27, 2023 7:22 PM

R341 I really am not saying this to shade kit but they present him as the deepest most complex person in the world when I’ve seen zero signs of that. I don’t think he’s shallow or 1 dimensional at all but I think, like most people, he’s multifaceted? He’s not the most interesting man in the world. None of the cast is, they all seem like nice, well rounded teenagers. Fans seem absolutely stunned someone could both go to the gym and wear a cardigan

by Anonymousreply 344March 27, 2023 7:23 PM

R341 Possibly except the “baby” when he is demonstrably a fucking grown ass man

R344 Yes he goes to the gym and wears a cardigan and rings. So do I where’s my awestruck listing?

by Anonymousreply 345March 27, 2023 7:32 PM

R45 I said mostly because of that (obviously) and the "great with kids" part (I don't think there's enough info on that to make a judgment call).

by Anonymousreply 346March 27, 2023 7:43 PM

R346 nah I agree with you, I like kit a lot but it’s the weirdest list of Shit. I need to learn to romanticise myself that way and write tweets praising myself for wearing bracelets and button downs

by Anonymousreply 347March 27, 2023 7:53 PM

Whilst Joe and Bash’s absence from SM this past week makes sense now, Bash hasn’t actually posted a photo of himself since New Years (aside from his headshot for the play) come on Bash, give the public what they want.

by Anonymousreply 348March 27, 2023 7:53 PM

R348 I stand by my wish, which will go unfulfilled, that they post a bunch of hot pics of both of them for their anniversary. Will never happen but I can dream

by Anonymousreply 349March 27, 2023 7:56 PM

If Alice actually cared about the gays, Charlie would be treating Nick's nipples like chew toys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350March 27, 2023 8:04 PM

For illustrative purposes, Kit's chest in HD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351March 27, 2023 8:05 PM

R350 if Alice cared about the gays, there would be a scene in the comic calling Charlie a twink and Nick a cub at a minimum. In the show she may allow a singular Nick shirtless scene while insisting Joe cover up because seeing a hot little twinks suckable nipples onscreen would give her palpitations

by Anonymousreply 352March 27, 2023 8:08 PM

I don’t think we’ll see Joe shirtless in an intimate scene. But we could get a dark scene of a topless Charlie looking in the mirror and experiencing body dysmorphia.

by Anonymousreply 353March 27, 2023 8:16 PM

R351 Puberty really did hit with a bang. I don't think there was an ounce of hair on his chest in the briefly topless season 1 scene. Not sure he even had pit hair at that point.

by Anonymousreply 354March 27, 2023 8:16 PM

Grace Randolph said today on her livestream that she checked with her sources, said that Kit has met with Marvel but he doesn’t have a deal yet, he is on their radar, “let’s see what they decide to do.”

by Anonymousreply 355March 27, 2023 8:24 PM

The video seemed to suggest he had a solid role he was training for, I still stand by he would make a great live action Hercules

by Anonymousreply 356March 27, 2023 8:28 PM

R355 Makes sense for him to be more sculpted now. Her saying that he met with them and that he's on their radar versus saying that he auditioned means he's more likely to pop up somewhere in the MCU, even if it's not as Hulkling.

by Anonymousreply 357March 27, 2023 8:28 PM

R350 I really respect Attitude trying to give running those photos are “deep” spin (feel like the person who wrote that headline is in on how ridiculous it sounds)

by Anonymousreply 358March 27, 2023 8:30 PM

R355 thanks! Interesting, if other leaks and rumours are true and Hulkling pops up in Armour Wars, seems like they’re keeping him in mind for other roles.

by Anonymousreply 359March 27, 2023 8:31 PM

Tobie posted a photo with Will, although the comments are mainly about Kit, which is getting super boring

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360March 27, 2023 8:32 PM

[quote]tobiedonovan_: loml @will.gao_ xx

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361March 27, 2023 8:32 PM

R358 to be fair, direct quote from Kit. When he said “deep” I honestly thought he was going to say mental health struggles or coping with the queerbaiting stuff thrown at him, not that people thought he was skinny for Nick. Still think he came off really likable in the video

by Anonymousreply 362March 27, 2023 8:32 PM

I love reading all of the articles the thirsty gays have been writing at their respective outlets. The Buzzfeed one:

[quote]I don't really do Marvel movies, but I assume some sort of Marvel era is coming? That's a Marvel movie I'd actually watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363March 27, 2023 8:36 PM

R360 what’s funny is I do think Tobie is close to Kit as well but his closest friends in the cast seem to be Cori and Joe for sure. In a sense for poor Tobie this is even worse than Will’s posts. At least with Will it’s one layer of “let’s see how hard kit will thirst over the person who posted”, with Tobie is “let’s see how hard kit will thirst over the hot one in the pic. Not you”

by Anonymousreply 364March 27, 2023 8:36 PM

R361 Will casually wearing a YSL sweater to hang out with Tobie.

by Anonymousreply 365March 27, 2023 8:41 PM

I might be totally wrong, but that looks like the set as opposed to a current photo, looks like the same wall Joe and Kit are stood in front of here, and yes, it’s Monday night so I’m bored af

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366March 27, 2023 8:43 PM

R365 he’s a rich boy, he’s owned it since pre S1 I think. Wore it to S1 interviews

by Anonymousreply 367March 27, 2023 8:43 PM

Fucking Kit, lmao.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368March 27, 2023 8:43 PM

Fucking Kit, lmao.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369March 27, 2023 8:44 PM

At this point everyone but Joe gets a thirst comment from kit. Starting a rumour that it’s a sign he’s actually by far the most attracted to Joe and can’t joke about it because it’s too painful

by Anonymousreply 370March 27, 2023 8:45 PM

R365 HS boys love an expensive knit

by Anonymousreply 371March 27, 2023 8:45 PM

Okay I take it back, Kit does also thirst/flirt with friends he doesn't find attractive (sorry, Tobie). Give Joe a bit more of that commenting action, Kit. (Said lightheartedly, although I would also like him to actually involve Joe in the thirst bants.)

by Anonymousreply 372March 27, 2023 8:47 PM

R370 Interesting..hasn't he done a few emojis though for Joe ? 😍🥵 these?

Not the same as a thirst comment but..

by Anonymousreply 373March 27, 2023 8:47 PM

R369 these boys beating those little-squish allegations. At this point it’s all just going to be horned up ridiculousness and I am here for it

by Anonymousreply 374March 27, 2023 8:49 PM

R373 Very little for Joe from Kit - one of the 'hot' emojis on a photoshoot of Joe's waaaaay back in the day, and once he commented 'woww' also way back. Nothing since, as far as I remember.

by Anonymousreply 375March 27, 2023 8:50 PM

I want kit to start thirst commenting to Joe primarily because it will fully close the hilarious circle of every man in that cast calling one another sexy little sluts except for the actual real life horny couple, who remain notably prudish online

by Anonymousreply 376March 27, 2023 8:50 PM

To be fair JOe hasn’t posted anything aside from GQ (with Kit) one could call “hot” since summer. That said, if he posts from a fashion show or something this summer and kit doesn’t thirst comment I’ll cancel him myself. Say he’s twinkphobic or something

by Anonymousreply 377March 27, 2023 8:53 PM

To be fair, Joe hardly post a photo online for Kit to thirst after. I wonder what cheeky responses he gives when Joe post a story.

by Anonymousreply 378March 27, 2023 8:54 PM

I need Joe in slutty outfits at fashion week this summer

by Anonymousreply 379March 27, 2023 8:55 PM

R378 none, he refuses to be cheeky or thirsty with Joe at all much to our chagrin. If he starts hyping up Bradley and not Joe I will sadly have to cancel Kit altogether, that’s an indignity I cannot stand

by Anonymousreply 380March 27, 2023 8:57 PM

R370 I support this conspiracy theory. Would be a hilarious outcome after people have argued that Kit isn’t attracted to Joe. That being said, it really feels like Kit’s only ramped up his commenting fairly recently, so I’m expecting Joe to get the same treatment once he gives Kit something to work with.

by Anonymousreply 381March 27, 2023 8:58 PM

R381 I actually agree it’s largely a function of Kit’s comfort levels and comments shifting more than a Joe thing. The only time I noticed it is when Joe called kit hot for GQ and kit ignored his post but that’s a one off. Paris fashion week better see Joe with hiz perfect torso out and kit commenting on his slutty little waist

by Anonymousreply 382March 27, 2023 8:59 PM

I have a feeling Kit isn’t into twinks but I guess we’ll see sooner or later.

by Anonymousreply 383March 27, 2023 9:02 PM

R383 I also think he’s not, but doubt he’s into chubby guys either (sorry Tobie) yet Tobie got a comment, so he needs to up the ante with Joe and talk about his objectively suckable nipples or perky ass

by Anonymousreply 384March 27, 2023 9:04 PM

When is Paris fashion week? June time isn’t it? Joe and Bash had better get their arses there, it’s gonna be like the flood after the drought at this rate

by Anonymousreply 385March 27, 2023 9:08 PM

Will is lithe enough and some of Kit's likes suspect enough that I wouldn't be totally surprised if he does indulge in a twink or two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386March 27, 2023 9:13 PM

R385 Yes Paris was fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387March 27, 2023 9:17 PM

I remember everyone being obsessed with the fact Kit bought his “bestie” Sof with him (on Twitter I mean) meanwhile I was scouring Getty images for more photos of Joe in his Dior outfit, looked so fucking hot in that.

by Anonymousreply 388March 27, 2023 9:20 PM

That Dior outfit is perfect (as long as I hold my hand up to the screen and cover the wrinkled pants). The short sleeves were a great choice for Joe.

by Anonymousreply 389March 27, 2023 9:26 PM

Dior needs to give him assless chaps this year

by Anonymousreply 390March 27, 2023 9:27 PM

R387 Bash’s hair should be studied.

by Anonymousreply 391March 27, 2023 9:35 PM

R387 Because my lip reading ‘abilities’ don’t have much to work on these days, it looks like Bash says ‘oh, he’s taking us through?’ and Joe says ‘oh yeah, amazing’. Riveting, I know.

by Anonymousreply 392March 27, 2023 9:37 PM

I dont have tiktok. Has the girl who posted the Bash and Joe tiktok commented on them at all?

by Anonymousreply 393March 27, 2023 10:01 PM

Nobody else recognized them, she was halfway done with her food when they got there, it was just a super casual conversation that they were having from the looks of it, they were respectful to the staff, and it was too loud for the girl to hear what they were talking about. Doesn’t sound like the girl even realizes that they’re dating from how they behaved.

by Anonymousreply 394March 27, 2023 10:05 PM

Lol, Tumblr definitely are doing their bit with the Kit thirst - his tag is full of the topless/workout photos, with only a very occasional ‘don’t sexualise him’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395March 27, 2023 10:07 PM

R394 thanks! Sounds like it wasn’t the first day bash was there then. Doubt they left their apartment, let alone could be casual and low key, the day he arrived

by Anonymousreply 396March 27, 2023 10:08 PM

R346 I mean people are fawning over Pedro Pascal and he's barely doing anything more than breathing most of the time. It's just stardom power. Just like Harry Styles. Obviously Kit is not at that level (thank god) but that man gets praised all the time for the minimum.

by Anonymousreply 397March 27, 2023 10:11 PM

On a twitter search earlier I saw someone say it was the 23rd because the girl was on her way to a concert so it looks like it is a few days old Bash could already be back in London rehearsing by now

by Anonymousreply 398March 27, 2023 10:11 PM

R398 oh interesting that Joe had a Thursday off. That worked out well then. Whether he’s back in London or still there it’s nice they got a little time together

by Anonymousreply 399March 27, 2023 10:13 PM

She wasn't on her way to the concert, she was looking for some Kpop group in town. They did have a concert that date though so it was sometime this week

by Anonymousreply 400March 27, 2023 10:18 PM

Is Atlanta pretty liberal? How safe are they being “coupley” there?

by Anonymousreply 401March 27, 2023 10:19 PM

R401 Atlanta is gay as fuck, they’d be fine.

by Anonymousreply 402March 27, 2023 10:21 PM

R401 Extremely liberal. Bless them for giving Biden Georgia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403March 27, 2023 10:23 PM

Atlanta is the gay meca of the south. All the people kicked out by their conservative parents in the southern states move to Atlanta. It’s almost as accepting as San Francisco.

by Anonymousreply 404March 27, 2023 10:29 PM

R395 Tumblr, here, LPSG, and the non-puritanical parts of Twitter have really come through. It’s crazy that we’re at 405 comments already in this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405March 27, 2023 10:32 PM

Wills comment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406March 27, 2023 10:53 PM

This is adorable. His hair is basically exactly the same now. Also, what I’d give to hear a clip of him singing one of the songs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407March 27, 2023 10:53 PM

R406 That’s actually quite cute.

by Anonymousreply 408March 27, 2023 10:58 PM

R405 I’m glad everyone is enjoying themselves. I’m sure he knew it would have a big impact but I wonder if he really considered it would be this big.

Regarding the puritanical teens on hstwt, scrolling for the hilarity of them trying to continue to infantilise Kit I notice it seems much smaller than it used to. Literally just like 20 accounts who retweet each other - some of them very small. I know a couple of them are large but it really seems like they’ve eaten themselves into a tiny group. This is the english speaking group - I don’t know about the rest of it and I don’t mean the big update accounts, like HS Brazil

by Anonymousreply 409March 27, 2023 10:58 PM

Tobie reading our minds (or perhaps is our resident HS stalker and not Kit?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410March 27, 2023 10:59 PM

R406 Will basically saying - we are not actually fucking

by Anonymousreply 411March 27, 2023 11:00 PM

R406 that’s interesting in 2 ways - genuinely cute but also suggests Bash and Joe spend a LOT of time by themselves if Tobie, Will, and Kit have become a trio of sorts

by Anonymousreply 412March 27, 2023 11:00 PM

joe and bash are probably annoying to be around

kidding, since I know they can behave themselves but still

by Anonymousreply 413March 27, 2023 11:04 PM

R412 I think it's more a recent development because Joe is in the US and Bash has been traveling around recently.

by Anonymousreply 414March 27, 2023 11:05 PM

R414 Yeah, unfortunately Joe isn’t spending much time with anyone apart from Bash the couple of times he’s popped into Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 415March 27, 2023 11:06 PM

I feel a bit for him - I know they will all be back together for press whenever it comes out but he’s basically been working flat out since he graduated. Even with Bash it might be quite lonely

by Anonymousreply 416March 27, 2023 11:09 PM

I’m sure Joe is having a great time filming in Atlanta, but the FOMO on all the hangouts with his mates must be strong.

by Anonymousreply 417March 27, 2023 11:10 PM

R415 Also, this might sound dumb but Joe and Bash spending time together isn't a revelation, they usually live together. It's the other way around, they're actually spending less time together than they normally do now. I'm happy that Tobie's been making his way down to London more often to join the little Joe/Kit/Bash/Will group, though.

R417 I imagine that missing the Elton dinner might be the worst of it.

by Anonymousreply 418March 27, 2023 11:13 PM

He has other friends and seems like Bash comes every month to visit him. He'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 419March 27, 2023 11:13 PM

There’s no way that Will is somehow the token hetero in that group, right? This just seems like another rainbow-colored flag.

by Anonymousreply 420March 27, 2023 11:14 PM

R411 Makes me wonder if he was getting a bit sick of all the Kit comments. Nothing to do with Kit, just fans being a bit annoying.

And Bradley still doesn't know the difference between you're and your on IG

by Anonymousreply 421March 27, 2023 11:20 PM

R418 oh it’s not a revelation they spend loads of time together but it seems like on S1, they all spent it as a group and Bash and Joe were just a nauseating couple with all the others around. Taking Will’s comment to mean he hangs out mostly with just Kit and Tobie, seems like that’s changed up now to be Joe and Bash off by themselves more, which is totally understandable

by Anonymousreply 422March 27, 2023 11:22 PM

R421 His comment basically feeds into it so I don’t think so, but YMMV on interpretation.

You think Bradley feels sad that he hasn’t been invited to the OG guy’s puzzle nights? Where does he live?

by Anonymousreply 423March 27, 2023 11:22 PM

R422 Honestly think you're reading too much into it, as has been mentioned Joe hasn't even been in the country since last year so it's not physically possible for him to hang out with them.

by Anonymousreply 424March 27, 2023 11:24 PM

R423 I got a we are not fucking vibe from the comment, we are just three gay besties drinking wine, but you are correct YMMV

by Anonymousreply 425March 27, 2023 11:25 PM

R424 fair enough though I don’t think I was reading anything bad into it? Just the sort of natural progression that happens in relationships of wanting some time alone, and the reason I thought he meant on set is because I presume that with Joe off in Atlanta and bash in London more, he’d be their “fourth wheel” at least some of the time

by Anonymousreply 426March 27, 2023 11:26 PM

We all know the score by now, but just noticed that Maia photo dumped on her photography Insta yesterday and Kit didn’t like a single one of the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 427March 27, 2023 11:28 PM

R418 Before, it was Tobie, Bash, Joe, and Yaz. They were always together. It's funny how that changed. Now Yaz is barely seen with the hearstopper cast. I still think she's close friends with Joe but maybe more in a distant way. I do feel like Joe and Bash are in their own little world sometimes (not a bad thing since they're obsessed with each other).

by Anonymousreply 428March 27, 2023 11:30 PM

R425 Jumping in, but I want to say the crowd that spams the comments on Instagram isn't a crowd that wants them to fuck (like some of us here), so any acknowledgment of their relationship would fuel them.

by Anonymousreply 429March 27, 2023 11:35 PM

R428 How long until Yaz drops Ncuti for her next co-stars?

by Anonymousreply 430March 27, 2023 11:36 PM

R427 I'm sure they are all close, though Joe and Bash are in a long term relationships and it's a whole different thing from friends who meet up for dinner. As in nobody else is going to Atlanta or IOM to see Joe but Bash

R430 I was just gonna ask that too.

by Anonymousreply 431March 27, 2023 11:37 PM

R427 love is dead

by Anonymousreply 432March 27, 2023 11:39 PM

R431 Yeah, I think Joe and Bash have always had both their own time and their time with their closest mates, and I’d be surprised if that changes when they’re all back together again.

by Anonymousreply 433March 27, 2023 11:40 PM

By the way, what do we think season 2 promo will look like in terms of print media? Kit and Joe on covers with the rest of the cast like the last season? Just Kit and Joe? Tobie popping up for the asexual storyline?

by Anonymousreply 434March 27, 2023 11:44 PM

R434 it’s interesting that most (brief) promo we’ve seen has been Joe, Kit, Will, Yaz, and then randomly Tobie. Poor cori and Kizzy. I’d guess they’ll try to do something sort of like what shadow and bone has been doing; the main 4 (and especially Joe and Kit) doing the bulk of it but including most of the cast and splitting them into random smaller groups for one to two press days of “reacting to your own scene” and quick questions with smaller outlets.

by Anonymousreply 435March 27, 2023 11:47 PM

R434 nvm my dumb ass did NOT read print. Joe, Kit, and Yaz will get the bulk of it with unfortunately Alice as the fourth

by Anonymousreply 436March 27, 2023 11:47 PM

R436 I only specified shoot because I’m thirsty for more professional shots of Kit/Joe/Will, but I welcome any and all expanded discussion.

by Anonymousreply 437March 27, 2023 11:49 PM

For what it’s worth while I think Bash really likes the cast and is genuinely friends with a bunch of them, I think due in part to living in London and in part to being a child actor who kept in good touch with his friends from that, the Heartstopper cast aren’t necessarily his closest or main “industry” friends the way they are for everyone else. HS was the first time (that I recall) where Kit worked with a lot of people his own age and obviously the first professional job for most of the others, so they are each other’s main acting friends. Bash has stayed tight with Nell, Emily Carey, Ty Tennant, etc.

by Anonymousreply 438March 28, 2023 12:02 AM

R434 I think minor cast members will get print features in minor obscure magazines as well as podcast interviews. I expect Joe, Kit, and Yaz to all be featured in bigger name magazines like GQ and Vogue. Yaz has already been in Vogue and the Joe/Kit GQ feature last winter got tons of engagement. I could see either Joe/Kit together or them separately being the cover for several magazines in June that want to do Pride issues. Especially if s2 comes out around that time.

by Anonymousreply 439March 28, 2023 12:04 AM

I'm hoping for a solo Joe interview. Seems like it's been awhile.

by Anonymousreply 440March 28, 2023 12:06 AM

R438 I don't think so because he was hanging out with Tobie and Yaz non-stop when they were filming season 1 and the 10 months before the show aired.

by Anonymousreply 441March 28, 2023 12:32 AM

Was this at Bash's?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442March 28, 2023 12:37 AM

R441, ah I wasn’t into the show until about a month before its release so wasn’t aware of the time between filming and release. I figured on set they all hung out partly because they do all get on but partly because of COVID restrictions but I stand corrected

by Anonymousreply 443March 28, 2023 12:37 AM

R442 I don’t think do. The house looks very different from all the other pictures we’ve seen from his house. Maybe Kit’s or Will’s. Or some other friend of theirs that isn’t in the cast. It could even be an event space that was rented for the night. They definitely aren’t the only people at this party, just the only people in this picture.

by Anonymousreply 444March 28, 2023 1:01 AM

Not Kit’s, his backyard is in a video on his sister’s account and it doesn’t look similar at all.

by Anonymousreply 445March 28, 2023 1:10 AM

[quote]They definitely aren’t the only people at this party, just the only people in this picture.

Apart from the fact that they're not the only people in the picture, I sure would hope not given that a 4 person party wouldn't be much of a party.

by Anonymousreply 446March 28, 2023 1:12 AM

R400 late but yes, I think she just knew the band was in the city and was on the lookout. I doubt a brunch/lunch place would be that packed on a random Thursday or that Joe had the day off, so guessing that was this past weekend

by Anonymousreply 447March 28, 2023 1:12 AM

I know the cast has all been bleeding Instagram followers fairly steadily, but I’m surprised that Yaz has been bleeding them consistently in the last 30 days and didn’t receive a boost from the Teen Vogue cover or the two partnerships she announced.

by Anonymousreply 448March 28, 2023 1:36 AM

Has Kit got a boost from the frenzy of being the hottest bisexual on internet?

by Anonymousreply 449March 28, 2023 1:41 AM

R446 that depends on what kind of party it is…. Four sounds like a good time in the right context

by Anonymousreply 450March 28, 2023 1:43 AM

R449

He's been unfollowing a few people lately. He follows so many it's hard to figure out who he unfollows though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451March 28, 2023 1:55 AM

Laughed at his huge gain yesterday. Good for him, he looked hot as fuck

by Anonymousreply 452March 28, 2023 1:56 AM

Since I'm bored, what they lost in the last month

King Bradley, the most popular man on IG - -210 Cori - -215 Kizzy - -333 Tobie - -4,050 KIt - -12,360 Yaz - -21,120 Bash - -24,510 Will - -26,160 Joe - -29,730 ☠

Kizzy and Cori barely losing, which is semi-impressive since they have around the same # of followers as Tobie.

by Anonymousreply 453March 28, 2023 2:05 AM

Forgot God's strongest solider Alice at -4,470 who is the real winner considering she has 1.7 million followers

And actually I'm dumb Kizzy is - -9,990 and Cori is -6,450. Put their daily avg

by Anonymousreply 454March 28, 2023 2:13 AM

R449 He gained 8k yesterday, we’ll see about today. Otherwise he’s been bleeding every day except the 8th and 9th.

by Anonymousreply 455March 28, 2023 2:15 AM

He'll go back to losing followers since that's just how it is. His shirtless pics might stop the bleeding for a bit though.

by Anonymousreply 456March 28, 2023 2:22 AM

R453 Damn, I guess Joe doesn't care about his IG? I know he's busy filming but even a candid photo dump about his new york trip or an elusive romantic picture for Valentine's would do something. Or a hot selfie in his luxurious apartment? So many options yet he chooses none.

by Anonymousreply 457March 28, 2023 2:28 AM

I’m almost surprised Joe even still uses his insta at all. I can see him making 0 posts this year aside from those he’s required to. Good for him if he doesn’t find social media fun

by Anonymousreply 458March 28, 2023 2:28 AM

R456 There was some press coverage today so he might still get a boost, but otherwise I expect him to go back to losing tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 459March 28, 2023 2:30 AM

He hasn't liked Tobie's post yet, well neither has Bash.

It's kind of interesting how some people lose followers daily and some don't, even those with similar number of followers. Have no clue the reason behind it. I do think updating after not updating in a long time tends to lose your followers since people remember they are following you and then unfollow. Kind of need steady updates a few times a month.

by Anonymousreply 460March 28, 2023 2:32 AM

R459 i could be wrong but I think unless he starts posting regular topless shots he could lose what seems like more because he’ll lose the ones he picked up yesterday/today. I’ve unfollowed thirst-follows for less

I miss Joe’s Instagram comments. I think the last slightly unhinged one was on Kit’s Loewe post? He’s really hit and miss on liking stuff too

by Anonymousreply 461March 28, 2023 2:47 AM

R461 That comment was just emotes. I guess people liked it because of of the thirst emotes, but it was pretty bland for me. His one to Bradley was a bit funnier. He's really not giving much lately. Kit on the other hand is out gaying everyone. Sadly seems Bash and Joe were the ones mostly completely driven off social media.

by Anonymousreply 462March 28, 2023 2:53 AM

When people post early in the day they tend to get more of a reaction from Joe, presumably on his break. When they post later I presume he’s just exhausted from filming all day and barely engages

by Anonymousreply 463March 28, 2023 2:56 AM

It occurred to me that Joe might be staying away because of the Marvel stuff too. I know he’s not in any trouble but must be exhausting to have to see people talking about it all the time. That being said maybe he’s just over it

by Anonymousreply 464March 28, 2023 2:56 AM

R458 At least Joe doesn't disappoint with his thirst likes. I can respect that.

by Anonymousreply 465March 28, 2023 2:58 AM

Political posting which both Joe and Bash have done also loses followers like you say it is a sudden reminder to people they are following an effectively dormant account they can barely remember when there’s suddenly a political story they don’t want to see in their stories. If Joe was posting hot selfies and foodie brunch shots or anything at all he would hold a lot more but he clearly doesn’t give a shit and good for him

The numbers will all bounce back up with the Heartstopper promo cycle and for Joe his official Wiccan announcement and Marvel news

I think Joe, Bash and Kit in particular are so done with their social media experience and fan interactions over the past year that for the time being at least they are just not that interested

by Anonymousreply 466March 28, 2023 3:00 AM

R466 I disagree about Kit. He knows the reaction from fans that he'll get for his comments and seems to be leaning into it. Seems like he's having fun. He's not posting shit, but is happy to post on other people's accounts

by Anonymousreply 467March 28, 2023 3:03 AM

R467 I agree Kit is enjoying commenting and has the least hangover but he is still sharing very little on his own grid and has obviously deleted twitter which is why I included him

In terms of an ongoing reluctance to engage with social media at all he clearly doesn’t have the same issues to deal with as Joe or Bash. The reality however much the partisan fans wish to portray the cast as all being equal victims is he knows he will get at worse a few embarrassing fans among the always overwhelmingly positive reaction to anything he does and is the current darling of lgbt+ media. Joe and Bash on the other hand have been attacked every time they say or do anything or even when they don’t do anything at all and know that is not going to change anytime soon while the lgbt+ news outlets view them with neglect at best and click bait cannon fodder at worst

We all know Kit went through shit over the queerbaiter trolling and finds the intense scrutiny uncomfortable but that aside their social media experiences couldn’t be more different

by Anonymousreply 468March 28, 2023 3:31 AM

The worst of what all 3 have gone through seems fairly confined to Twitter. Some of the queerbaiting shit moved on to Instagram right before Kit came out, but otherwise I think the 3 of them would fare okay being more active on Instagram and TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 469March 28, 2023 3:36 AM

R469 I actually agree with this not that I know much about TikTok. While we don’t know what they received via private messaging I have never seen any major problems on Instagram most of the comments are very positive for all of them. It can still remain a problem though when any of their activity including Instagram triggers twitter and it gets amplified by the shittier elements of the media like the whole game fiasco with Bash

Ultimately they will have to reach a point where they just forget twitter exists and push through. It should get easier when Heartstopper is over, and please god as long as Kit is not cast as Hulkling, and the worst of the toxic fans move on

But for the moment much as I would love to see regular hot shirtless photo dumps they both must be burnt out by it all and are probably making the right call by living their lives offline

by Anonymousreply 470March 28, 2023 4:08 AM

Maybe Joe left Instagram because Kit doesn’t leave thirst comments for him. Maybe he’s devastated (this is ofc a joke… )

by Anonymousreply 471March 28, 2023 4:16 AM

R471 I’m going to start a rumour that Joe operates a highly successful anonymous onlyfans and running that and the related IG take up all his time from his main account. I presume he and bash use Snapchat and their finsta stories like fiends

by Anonymousreply 472March 28, 2023 4:44 AM

R472 I love this and desperately wish it was true. Though probably for the best it’s not - Joe on onlyfans would lead me to physically break myself. I’m not to proud to admit

by Anonymousreply 473March 28, 2023 4:54 AM

Joe keeping all the Bash dick pics to himself is extremely selfish. Share with the world, you two.

by Anonymousreply 474March 28, 2023 5:01 AM

R474 I would guess from the volume and angle variety of Joe nudes on Bash’s phone, if he’d just share someone could legit construct an accurate 3D sex doll of Joe. If he has any sense he has every angle and lighting possible on pics of that ass

by Anonymousreply 475March 28, 2023 5:03 AM

R471 All of the good stuff is in their finstas and DMs. RIP.

by Anonymousreply 476March 28, 2023 5:08 AM

I had Colbert playing in the background and was surprised to hear Sean Hayes use Heartstopper as a comparison point to promote his new book (but it makes sense when he talks about the plot).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477March 28, 2023 5:59 AM

In the JoeBash TikTok comments, this Kate girl is brave lol. (Nora is the original video taker) the last comment though has me dying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478March 28, 2023 6:00 AM

R477 If I'm remembering correctly they've been planning to turn the book into a TV show from the onset. It's a favorable comparison for them to make.

R478 That last comment is killing me. But also, why is that Kate girl infodumping to a K-Pop fan who is a casual HS fan at best about their anniversary?

by Anonymousreply 479March 28, 2023 6:09 AM

More baby Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480March 28, 2023 8:56 AM

I dread to think where they’ve got these photos

by Anonymousreply 481March 28, 2023 8:57 AM

Yeah, I don’t love seeing the photos of them as kids here. That content is not why I’m on this thread at all

by Anonymousreply 482March 28, 2023 9:16 AM

R481 Yeah, same. I admittedly had a little dive a while back when I was hoping to find clips of Joe singing in one of his shows, but I didn’t come up with much. So they must have had to go DEEP.

by Anonymousreply 483March 28, 2023 9:16 AM

R459 You were right, he gained another 7k.

by Anonymousreply 484March 28, 2023 10:42 AM

R483 I also admittedly went on a deep dive for Kit pics one day and came across several unseen from his childhood. Had found the one of him being carried, instead of being the carrier, that I almost shared but just felt awkward about it. It surfaced eventually anyway, I’m sure they all will.

by Anonymousreply 485March 28, 2023 12:53 PM

R485 I’m not sure I’ve seen that one where he’s being carried? I agree though, I think if I found something really personal online then I’d be unlikely to share on here. Mainly cos it’s likely to leak to Twitter etc - if I knew it was just gonna stay in this little bubble then it might be okay.

by Anonymousreply 486March 28, 2023 1:44 PM

Alice getting an award at the same ceremony as Salman Rushdie? This is the darkest timeline

by Anonymousreply 487March 28, 2023 2:17 PM

It truly is

by Anonymousreply 488March 28, 2023 2:31 PM

Is this true?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489March 28, 2023 3:13 PM

I assume it’s referring to Kit saying Joe had coffee breath, as he just had a big coffee before rehearsing a scene, all said very light heartedly I must add

by Anonymousreply 490March 28, 2023 3:16 PM

Here’s the interview he talks about it, not sure where it is within the interview sorry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491March 28, 2023 3:20 PM

R489 he’s exaggerating that wildly, though Joe did seem a bit annoyed Kit brought it up a few times and Kit did drop it. Tbf though mostly because fans beat a dead horse (they brought it up at the con). Really not that serious

by Anonymousreply 492March 28, 2023 3:23 PM

The Disney video made me laugh here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493March 28, 2023 3:33 PM

R492 Ha yeah, Kit did tiptoe over the line of mentioning it too much - a good handful of interviews. Glad he’s dropped it now. It was obviously all lighthearted but Joe (semi jokingly) talked about getting heart palpitations whenever someone mentions it.

by Anonymousreply 494March 28, 2023 3:44 PM

R494 yeah I feel for Joe in that fans won’t shut up about that and the thumbs thing, both of which I think Kit clearly meant to be lighthearted ways to poke at Joe rather than tired jokes fans won’t shut up about. Even kit seems sick of them now

by Anonymousreply 495March 28, 2023 3:51 PM

It’s a bit like the golden retriever line, I think it’s said once in the show but the amount of memes and whatever that people come up with, they like to cling onto certain things

by Anonymousreply 496March 28, 2023 3:54 PM

Does anyone know at what time the RTS awards are being held? Plus a gif so I'm not popping in empty-handed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497March 28, 2023 3:55 PM

R495 It was funny in one of the Brazil interviews - they were asked (yet again) their first impressions of each other, and Joe was obviously probing Kit to give the thumbs answer again, but Kit actually gave a genuine, kind answer for once, about the scene going well and him being impressed with Joe straight away. He’s obviously matured a bit and finds it easier nowadays to say heartfelt things to Joe.

That being said, still need a Joe thirst comment from him. Come on Joe, drop a photoshoot or something.

by Anonymousreply 498March 28, 2023 3:58 PM

R497 Until the room stinks, until the wallpaper peels off, until my jaw locks, etc.

by Anonymousreply 499March 28, 2023 4:00 PM

R499

“Bottoms have some decorum challenge”

i loved that reply to one of the accounts that posted the gym pics

R497

I think they start in an hour. The RTS ig page had a story saying that the awards are starting in seven hours and that was a while ago. Although im pretty sure its not televised/live-streamed or anything

by Anonymousreply 500March 28, 2023 4:04 PM

R493 Never saw him that pic/video of him trying to hide amongst the foliage

by Anonymousreply 501March 28, 2023 4:10 PM

R500 That reply was especially hilarious because he followed it up with an unhinged comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502March 28, 2023 4:20 PM

R500 Thanks!

Here's today's page, by the way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503March 28, 2023 4:23 PM

Someone photoshopped a nude of Kit (the classic head on a pornstars body, not trying to pass it off as real) and instead of ignoring it the fandom is absolutely losing their minds over it and comparing it to sexual assault and apologizing to Kit (who is not even on Twitter) for the way he’s suffered.

R501 here’s the video; always makes me laugh that even Bash is laughing and has to call his name to get him to come back before yanking him in for the pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504March 28, 2023 4:48 PM

R504

they could have just reported and blocked. the only thing they are going to do is bring more attention too it

by Anonymousreply 505March 28, 2023 4:52 PM

R504 my favourite part of that video is Joe about to lick Bash then changes his mind and thinks Tobie is a safer bet

by Anonymousreply 506March 28, 2023 4:53 PM

Does anyone else have major issues with Twitter videos lately? They often don't play for me properly - the video will freeze at certain points but I'll still hear the audio, or vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 507March 28, 2023 4:54 PM

R507 Twitter’s been a shithole since Elon took over, I’ve had the same issues. The main one that affects me is the audio cutting out. The video issues and all of the spam bots are the two things that annoy me the most.

by Anonymousreply 508March 28, 2023 4:56 PM

R504 The overwrought music, Bash having to wrangle Joe and Tobie over for the picture, Joe sticking his tongue out to pose and then deciding to harass Tobie instead, Maia running out of frame in the background are all killing me.

by Anonymousreply 509March 28, 2023 4:58 PM

R504 Thanks. I hardly watch fan videos since they are always too embarrassing. Fans not being self aware enough to know they are annoying the shit out of them but the cast are just too nice to say anything is pretty amusing though.

by Anonymousreply 510March 28, 2023 5:08 PM

R510 agreed most of the time but the dynamics in this one are funny, especially Joe and Bash

by Anonymousreply 511March 28, 2023 5:13 PM

R504 The comments are pretty funny about how it's awful that people have a "weird parasocial sexual relationship" and fantasies about Kit when everyone making them has a weird parasocial Kit is a squish golden retriever who is the bestest boy in the world relationship with him. Literally the same shit, one just has a photoshopped dick in them.

by Anonymousreply 512March 28, 2023 5:36 PM

R512 also, while there’s a lot about celebrity culture that I don’t think people should have to just accept (the queerbaiting Shit kit went through, people tagging Joe calling him hideous and ugly all the time, people leaking nudes) this is low down on the list of concerns. Someone making very obvious and poorly done photoshops is weird and in poor taste and I think reporting them is a good call, but I can close to guarantee the cast would feel more violated by the constant @ing them demanding “accountability” or statements to be made for minor offenses by entitled fans than they would by shitty manips done by a horny guy with photoshop and a dream

by Anonymousreply 513March 28, 2023 5:45 PM

R504 I always found those edits to be pretty fucking weird. I remember seeing them when Justin Bieber turned 18 and it was everywhere. For once, I agree with the twitter puritans. Although, I would just block and report like you said. There's no need to talk about it endlessly.

by Anonymousreply 514March 28, 2023 5:48 PM

No sign of Kit at the awards, i wonder if he is even going

by Anonymousreply 515March 28, 2023 5:49 PM

R514 oh agreed with reporting as I said in r513, they’re weird as fuck and definitely overstepping a bit but people act like someone hacked his phone or something. And the good old “he has stated his boundaries about being sexualised” - where did they get that fanfiction from? They really think Kit is the only one who has ever been treated oddly on the internet when his own castmates have gotten the same or worse too, let alone other celebrities. It’s smart to report fucked up things but no need to amplify and weep over it

by Anonymousreply 516March 28, 2023 5:51 PM

R515 That's what I was wondering, especially since Brady hasn't posted.

by Anonymousreply 517March 28, 2023 5:52 PM

If Brady hasn't posted, I'm assuming he's not going. Need him to talk about how he'll go to the most random awards shows for the show, but not to actually prestigious awards he's nominated for. A mystery

by Anonymousreply 518March 28, 2023 5:54 PM

R512 There was never a fan base more capable of making a mountain out of a molehill. I don’t like altered photos but it is an unfortunate fact of internet life and I wouldn’t have known anything about it if they didn’t keep bleating on

They were already comparing thirsting over Kit to sexual assault yesterday it is one of the things that genuinely disturbs me about them is how easily they use and degrade the meaning of serious terms like that (see also the anti semitism, racism and transphobia allegations) Personally I too find their weird infantilising fixation and deification of Kit far more disturbing than some over excited bottoms getting horny on social media

The ‘Kit has said REPEATEDLY he doesn’t like being sexualised’ myth seems to be everywhere now

Honey grow up if Kit didn’t want guys fantasising over what they want to do with his perfectly sculpted body he wouldn’t be stripping it off and posting half naked thirst traps all over the internet

by Anonymousreply 519March 28, 2023 6:01 PM

Gonna hope that his “moving out of Croydon” comment meant literally immediately and the reason he’s not there at the awards is that he’s on a set somewhere

by Anonymousreply 520March 28, 2023 6:02 PM

Hot Loewe Guy is in London, so the only other alternative I accept is that he's getting railed.

by Anonymousreply 521March 28, 2023 6:13 PM

When did Hot Loewe guy get into London, was it post the pics? Gonna make up from nowhere that he booked his flight when the pics released

by Anonymousreply 522March 28, 2023 6:16 PM

R522 Looks like 22 hours ago.

by Anonymousreply 523March 28, 2023 6:17 PM

R521 I support this if his beau is in town he has far more important things he needs to be doing. Or getting done

by Anonymousreply 524March 28, 2023 6:19 PM

On the real kit needs to figure out what he’s doing award show wise because it’s wild that he goes to basically everything but the major ones. I genuinely wonder if he just doesn’t like going to things he thinks he’s going to lose. He skipped this and the Emmys (which obviously he ended up winning), the main/biggest two, and if the NTAs weren’t the whole cast I wouldn’t have been shocked if he missed that.

by Anonymousreply 525March 28, 2023 6:24 PM

Yaz is at some YSL event

by Anonymousreply 526March 28, 2023 6:26 PM

R525 It may just be a coincidence of circumstances but as he is clearly uncomfortable with public speaking he may not like going unless he is with a lot of the cast or accepting an award with Joe. I agree it will be an interesting one to watch to see if it does become a pattern

But in this particular case I am sticking to the unreal and running with the theory he is fully occupied with Hot Loewe Guy

by Anonymousreply 527March 28, 2023 6:35 PM

If that were true would be hilarious that he missed the Emmys for his last hook up and the RTS awards for his new one.

by Anonymousreply 528March 28, 2023 6:37 PM

I hope Kane Robinson wins because he’s the only one from the category there and it would be awkward as fuck otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 529March 28, 2023 6:38 PM

As funny as it would be, I don't seriously think he's missing the RTS to hook up even if he missed the Emmy's for an ill fated relationship. I wonder if he regrets that now.

by Anonymousreply 530March 28, 2023 6:39 PM

What other awards did he miss? I thought it was only the Emmys? And let's be frank, the Children's Emmys is not the same thing as the Primetime Emmys. Also, we don't know what he's doing. He could be working.

by Anonymousreply 531March 28, 2023 6:42 PM

R528 He’s got his priorities right

by Anonymousreply 532March 28, 2023 6:43 PM

ive been keeping tabs just to see if he was going on ig and either he just unfollowed someone or someone deactivated. i doubt he would be doing so if he was at an event

by Anonymousreply 533March 28, 2023 6:44 PM

R527 I mean, not to shit on Kit here because I think this is really natural especially when he’s young, but I more meant that his fear would be losing on camera than fear of public speaking in accepting an award. Not calling him a sore loser by any means but I get it doesn’t feel nice to not win and he may prefer to not attend because of that. Could be some other reason of course, but I do still think missing the Emmy’s was really bizarre

by Anonymousreply 534March 28, 2023 6:44 PM

R534 and before this starts discourse I mean bizarre in terms of unexpected because he’ll go to really random other shit for the show, like the Brazil Con etc. I am not trying to start the argument of him being “unprofessional” or not for missing the Emmys again; that whole back and forth was so fucking annoying the day of the Emmys

by Anonymousreply 535March 28, 2023 6:46 PM

R533 It's someone deactivating and reactivating, it's gone back and forth from 950 and 951 a bunch of times today.

by Anonymousreply 536March 28, 2023 6:46 PM

R531 The Emmy's is the one he missed. And yes, it's just the children's Emmy's but he did go to other random award shows that mean nothing or even going to those Soho awards to do nothing but give Yaz an award. And his agency sure enjoys calling him Emmy winner Kit Connor now. I guess it does at least mean something.

by Anonymousreply 537March 28, 2023 6:47 PM

R534 No, I agree. It was strange for him to miss it. Because it looked like he had planned to go so I don't know what happened. The whole thing was so weird because everyone treated that event like a casual thing. Even Alice not going (she was on a break but still, how much effort does it take to accept an award?), all the cast members barely saying anything about the wins on their socials, etc. Very strange.

by Anonymousreply 538March 28, 2023 6:50 PM

R537 It does. They get the same statue as every other ceremony (including Primetime) and it counts for the EGOT. All of them should be using Emmy nominee/winner for new project announcements.

by Anonymousreply 539March 28, 2023 6:52 PM

i was looking at the Getty images page for the event and just think that some of the attendees need a stylist. like eekkk

by Anonymousreply 540March 28, 2023 6:55 PM

R539 I like that Joe’s people added it to the top of his IMDb blurb.

by Anonymousreply 541March 28, 2023 7:03 PM

Pure speculation of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if he missed the Emmys because him and Maia were breaking up. There was clearly something going on behind the scenes, probably in his personal life, because it all felt a bit strange with his lukewarm acceptance and then improved message many hours later.

by Anonymousreply 542March 28, 2023 7:04 PM

R542 This had crossed my mind the only issue being I am not sure it was ever serious enough and certainly not exclusive enough for there to be a break up in the traditional sense. Although this doesn’t exclude the possibility of some other form of relationship related drama or falling out. The whole sequence of events was indeed odd and it didn’t seem like his absence was pre planned

by Anonymousreply 543March 28, 2023 7:09 PM

R543 It was almost certainly an open relationship and obviously wasn't ultra serious because it was quite early days, but it was serious enough for him to fly from a different country to spend a week (ish) with her and her friends. All that time together may have been an eye-opener that this wasn't really going to work and so they ended things. Who knows.

Some people say that his absence was pre-planned because he wasn't presenting with Joe, but based on how nervous he was just accepting an award at the GQ thing, I'd imagine he just turned it down and let Will do it.

by Anonymousreply 544March 28, 2023 7:16 PM

R542 He was hanging out with her the day of the Emmy's, but he stopped leaving comments on her IG in mid-Dec, though did leave one right after he came home from his trip. Whatever went down with them, it obviously cooled off right after they met again. That Teen Vogue article with Kit in the title was released Dec. 30th, which I think probably annoyed her too. Not sure it was some dramatic breakup though.

Can't believe this thread is around nearing 600. Kit's fault.

by Anonymousreply 545March 28, 2023 7:21 PM

R545 I thank Kit for his hot photos racking up the comments. Encourage people to spend the next 55 comments thinking about both his possible reunions with Hot Loewe guy and even more importantly Bash and Joe’s more R rated part of their anniversary celebration.

by Anonymousreply 546March 28, 2023 7:30 PM

Bored, so I was looking at the JW Anderson Instagram account and I get why they have whatever partnership they have going on with Kit, campaign, or Met, or whatever comes of it. The picture of him has more likes than every other post on that account, and it’s not by a small margin.

by Anonymousreply 547March 28, 2023 7:32 PM

I don’t generally watch anything HS related on TikTok but I ventured on there like a rabbit warren leading from that Joe/Bash video and I had no idea how steadfastly people insist they’re besties on there

by Anonymousreply 548March 28, 2023 7:34 PM

R547

Yeah the engagement is crazy. Their last post of Omar Apollo has less than 1k and like 3 comments.

by Anonymousreply 549March 28, 2023 7:37 PM

R548 they may live together, share clothes, have been spotted holding hands and grabbing ass, but they’ve never been spotted passing a microphone to one another and that’s the real gauge of attraction

by Anonymousreply 550March 28, 2023 7:38 PM

R546 if they leave the bedroom for any reason other than eating or fucking somewhere else in the apartment, they are failing us all. As we know they refuse to share content at all, i comfort myself with the thought that Bash's gym gains are going to good use fucking joe up against the wall and in the shower.

by Anonymousreply 551March 28, 2023 7:42 PM

R548 I have no clue what the demographic is on TikTok, but tbh if they're casuals that only got into the show after it came out I get it. It's obvious to us because we're basically the FBI, but a person that only engages with fancams and the show might not have a clue given that they're not exactly super overt.

by Anonymousreply 552March 28, 2023 7:47 PM

They've been apart a month. I'm sure they had a good time.

And Bash showing up randomly in that video makes the mid-Feb facebook sighting more likely to be recent even if the dates were vague since he can pretty obviously go there and they never get seen.

R548 Tiktok is weird in that Joe and Bash are besties and you can say Joe and Kit are fucking, but if you say Joe and Bash are dating that's over the line. At least they don't hate Bash though, so they are rather harmless. I'd guess most pay no attention to anything Joe does unless he's with Kit, so for all they know all he does in life is hang out with Kit. There is also the urban legend on TT that Joe left a comment about them being friends and deleted it.

by Anonymousreply 553March 28, 2023 7:51 PM

R553 Joe liked a comment that said they were best friends. But that was back when they started filming the show. To be fair, Joe and Bash are extremely lowkey. Unless you're deep into the fandom you won't know they're together. My friends who watched the show casually were surprised when I mentioned it. I wonder if it's their mutual decision to not go public or if it's one of them and the other just doesn't mind.

by Anonymousreply 554March 28, 2023 7:58 PM

R554 Yeah, I saw that comment he liked. Though it was like right after they met, which is a bit amusing they are already "besties" . Though Joe also did like comments about someone leaving him and his BF alone because they were having a good time.

I get if you don't pay attention you wouldn't know. Though I don't exactly get how you think Kit and Joe are a thing. People really get moved by Joe looking at Kit though.

by Anonymousreply 555March 28, 2023 8:02 PM

I had absolutely no idea they were together, I only followed them after the show aired, it was only a random google after he posted his Dior look that I took a deep dive

by Anonymousreply 556March 28, 2023 8:08 PM

R554 it seems pretty mutual. Joe seems like a stickler for his family and non famous friends’ privacy (bash originally tagged Joe’s mum in his birthday pics but then untagged her I presume at Joe’s behest) but they seem otherwise very aligned. Even people who followed bash long before HS had no real idea he was dating that James guy so doesn’t seem like he normally shares a lot about his relationships.

by Anonymousreply 557March 28, 2023 8:08 PM

R556 Kinda funny since I'm the opposite in that I saw the Bash threads here randomly but had no interest in the show really. Just thought Bash was pretty hot and Joe was cute so started following the thread. Then decided to watch it a little while later. So I knew they were together before I knew about the show.

R557 Not sure Bash has ever even talked much about his relationships, other than that he goes all in with them. He's actually pretty private about his personal life. He's been more open about Joe though. There's not one coupley picture of him with that James guy. I guess that's why everyone thought he was dating his female friends since he was touchy feely with them.

by Anonymousreply 558March 28, 2023 8:17 PM

Irrelevant but I always find the Joe/Bash Charlie/Nick parallels funny. Obviously all the frames of them in the comics that just are similar to Nick and Charlie but also this. Nick also has a very very specific type

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559March 28, 2023 8:31 PM

R556 same, but for me it was the Ami show. In one of the clips Joe almost rests his chin on Bash’s shoulder from behind, seemed gay. Once you know it takes about 30 seconds to confirm they’ve been together from the beginning of HS

by Anonymousreply 560March 28, 2023 8:32 PM

Alice’s “advocacy” getting more attention and articles (a month in and only after HS was banned) than Joe’s is wild. Genuinely always insane to me how little media he gets compared to Kit especially but even Alice, Yaz, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561March 28, 2023 8:35 PM

R559 It might just be me, but the Joe/Bash Charlie/Nick parallels feel forced and pretty superficial. Joe and Bash have actual personalities, for one. I don't see it beyond them being two sets of men in relationships.

R561 Agree that Joe deserves more coverage than he's gotten, but to me it seems like Joe's blood ban reversal advocacy got more mainstream attention than Alice's recent Instagram advocacy. I saw it covered on TV and in major outlets like the BBC, while Alice's recent stories I've only seen covered in gay media online.

by Anonymousreply 562March 28, 2023 8:45 PM

Tbf to her (a first for me) it is her book that’s been banned so it gives the piece heart and context. I do find the queer media thing with Joe disappointing but when you look across their instagrams it’s pretty clear it’s all about engagement. I’m disappointed mostly because I would like more hot twinks featured for me to look at but Attitude seem pretty in to posting hot guys who are passing and traditionally pretty queer women. There is a whole socio historical issue around admitting Twinks are hot that’s literally from the 80s but this is seems like it’s just because women engage with the posts and push up likes

by Anonymousreply 563March 28, 2023 8:47 PM

Further R563 I know Attitude and Gaytimes all post a lot of political posts - I’m talking about the more thirsty ones

by Anonymousreply 564March 28, 2023 8:49 PM

I don’t get how the RTS Awards work, but Kate Winslet won her category, there’s a video of her talking about her work while holding the award, but she wasn’t on the red carpet. Can’t tell if it’s pre-taped or a bunch of people skip the step and repeat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565March 28, 2023 8:50 PM

Answering myself, she’s there. Theres a small chance that Kit’s at the dinner but skipped the carpet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566March 28, 2023 8:52 PM

Maybe Kit still went, idk. I would have assumed that Brady posted something though if he did style him for it by now

by Anonymousreply 567March 28, 2023 8:52 PM

R562 well yeah, of course they’re superficial. Alice is a terrible writer, they don’t have personalities. But it’s always funny to me how many drawn frames of the comic are exactly like photos of Joe and Bash - especially since fans force every photo of Kit to try to match one of Nick (my favourite being one going “he IS Nick Nelson” of shirtless ripped Kit next to chubby Nick).

by Anonymousreply 568March 28, 2023 8:53 PM

R561 That is going to set me right off

Alice dear homophobia is thriving including among the online bullies who fill your patreon and you are such good mates with. They are after all the same girls who hounded your gay cast members off social media and post think pieces on how it’s fine to use slurs against and target gay men because we are so privileged and face no discrimination

So yeah I will take you seriously as an ally when you are prepared to start cleaning up your own back yard by doing a damn thing to challenge the homophobia among your devout followers when they repeatedly target your young cast and gay fans not just when it starts affecting the distribution of your fucking book

by Anonymousreply 569March 28, 2023 8:57 PM

R563 you’re not wrong but the words “to be fair to Alice” will never leave my mouth. Anything I can blame her for I will

by Anonymousreply 570March 28, 2023 9:12 PM

R570 tbh it did make my skin crawl to write because I also believe R569 is spot on. Two things being true at once for me

by Anonymousreply 571March 28, 2023 9:21 PM

the awards are taking forever to announce the best actor winner. like they only have a couple nominees each category, you would think it would be quicker

by Anonymousreply 572March 28, 2023 9:28 PM

So he is there! Looking good, classic Brady styling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573March 28, 2023 9:29 PM

he is kind of giving girl boss lesbian executive ngl

by Anonymousreply 574March 28, 2023 9:32 PM

R572 I think it’s going to go to Chaske Spencer but I’m still refreshing for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 575March 28, 2023 9:33 PM

I wonder who he took… Both members of the hottest new throuple in town? Or just Will…

by Anonymousreply 576March 28, 2023 9:35 PM

His brows look a little different, though maybe I'm imagining it. Look a bit more groomed than usual

by Anonymousreply 577March 28, 2023 9:35 PM

This is absolutely not going to pan out this way, but it would be hilarious if the reason Lead Actor and Actress in Drama weren't presented consecutively the way Comedy Performance Male and Female were was because Kit was late.

by Anonymousreply 578March 28, 2023 9:36 PM

R577 They looked filled in, maybe Brady is experimenting with brow pencils.

by Anonymousreply 579March 28, 2023 9:37 PM

R575 Kit at times does lesbian almost too well

I like the overall styling and his hair styled up generally but it is a little on the high side there. Still looking good

I am disappointed re the Hot Loewe Guy narrative but still hold onto the hope he is keeping the bed warm at Kit’s new city apartment

by Anonymousreply 580March 28, 2023 9:38 PM

Not to sound like a Twitter Frau but he looks tired as fuck

by Anonymousreply 581March 28, 2023 9:38 PM

I need someone to get a non-Brady filtered picture of him, he always looks better in those.

by Anonymousreply 582March 28, 2023 9:39 PM

Brady generally does great work on Kit but his photos are so embarrassingly filtered. He’s a good looking guy with amazing skin, just take a normal photo

by Anonymousreply 583March 28, 2023 9:40 PM

Did anyone else notice that Paul Mescal's stylist styled him for this? Wonder if he switched permanently.

by Anonymousreply 584March 28, 2023 9:41 PM

R584

So that follow from a while back wasnt just a fanboy folloe

by Anonymousreply 585March 28, 2023 9:43 PM

Full outfit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586March 28, 2023 9:45 PM

Best actor nominee Kit Conner for tonight’s RTS awards.

Wearing @connolly suit, @tagheuer watch, @altarlondon shirt and @louboutinworld shoes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587March 28, 2023 9:46 PM

Wouldn't mind if he started using Felicity Kay. The outfits she does are always low cut and we get a slutty glimpse of chest

by Anonymousreply 588March 28, 2023 9:49 PM

she couldnt even spell his name right. someone should start thinking of the question for the next thread

by Anonymousreply 589March 28, 2023 9:51 PM

Kit Connor is apparently the hardest name in the world to spell since 9 times out of 10 someone gets it wrong

by Anonymousreply 590March 28, 2023 9:52 PM

R589 Next male cast member getting shirtless?

by Anonymousreply 591March 28, 2023 9:53 PM

[quote]joshsmithhosts: What a dream combo you two make! @felicitykay @kit.connor felicitykay: @joshsmithhosts all started with my favourite podcast x

Did she listen to Kit on that podcast and reach out because she liked him or something?

by Anonymousreply 592March 28, 2023 9:54 PM

R592 not to be too cynical but doubt it was about personality so much as seeing him, realising he was up and coming, and the “type” she normally dresses (Men in fairly classic looks with a small twist). I like her styles most of the time so that’s no real shade. If he mentioned Paul in the podcast too that’s another hook she could use to reach out

by Anonymousreply 593March 28, 2023 9:57 PM

Kit won Actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594March 28, 2023 10:04 PM

R594 genuinely zero offense to Kit, this is more about the writing but I’m shocked and don’t think it was deserved

by Anonymousreply 595March 28, 2023 10:05 PM

Thrilled for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596March 28, 2023 10:06 PM

That’s great for him. I’m glad he’s there

by Anonymousreply 597March 28, 2023 10:07 PM

Looks like he went with Euros? I think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598March 28, 2023 10:07 PM

R598 that’s nice, Euros hasn’t gone to much that I’ve noticed. Almost always Patrick

by Anonymousreply 599March 28, 2023 10:08 PM

Poor Joe; Alice, Eros, and Patrick got all the thanks and none for him (half kidding, not mad at Kit for it, though I think Joe was a great scene partner who really made his performance possibke)

by Anonymousreply 600March 28, 2023 10:09 PM

Mentioning him for the Emmys made sense to me since they were both nominated, but singling him out when he wasn't nominated here could have been a little weird.

by Anonymousreply 601March 28, 2023 10:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!