Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cody Fern Part 7

...Are we REALLY still bitching about Fern? Yes, yes we are...

by Anonymousreply 426July 10, 2020 7:46 PM

Previous Post: Cody Fern Part 6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2019 1:29 PM

Cody is meh but Outpost-Michael is FIRE. I love when new pix of him with the long hair emerge...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2019 5:11 PM

alright who keeps leaving happy shit at end of threads. are you tryna say these threads are a pile o'shit?

outpost Langdon no equal. fire yea. wig looked real

by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2019 5:25 PM

R3 LOL. That was me. Wasn't trying to say anything, just wanted to close the thread and move here. 💩

by Anonymousreply 4June 12, 2019 5:46 PM

I want an AHS that is all Outpost Langdon, going from Outpost to Outpost, wreaking havoc and doing magical blood rituals. They're doing another season of the damn witches and we got less than 20 minutes of Outpost Langdon in Apocalypse? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2019 5:52 PM

R5 That's exactly what he SHOULD have been doing ALL through Apocalypse. But no, the "writers" had to go and fuck it all up...

by Anonymousreply 6June 13, 2019 2:56 AM

I'm bored with the witches, and though I liked Cordelia and a couple others in Coven, it's overplayed now. I was far more interested in a new (apocalypse) setting/theme. Honorable mention for more blood rituals needed. Plus, a lot more mystery and mayhem going on at the outposts. But yes, I agree, we should've had much more adult Langdon. He was the only element unpredictable and truly interesting in the last season, and really, for a long time now IMO. I was bored with Freak Show (minus Dandy), couldn't stand to watch Roanoke, and lost interest with Hotel - ended up finishing the season just for the style and decor which was a visual treat at least.

by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2019 9:14 AM

I think 1984 has started filming - or will be very shortly. Still no word on Fern's involvement? Hrm.

by Anonymousreply 8June 14, 2019 2:13 PM

They started filming around the same time last year and Murphy didn't officially announce Ferns involvement on sm until July 26th.

by Anonymousreply 9June 14, 2019 2:42 PM

Not confirmed, but this is a leaked list of AHS 1984 cast members. Fern is on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 15, 2019 1:45 AM

I think it's safe to say he's the main character again. I think it's also safe to say Gus Kensworthy bites it early in the season.

Boo to Lourd, Grossman and Keke Palmer.

by Anonymousreply 11June 15, 2019 2:09 AM

I'm pretty sure the main character is Emma Roberts.

I doubt very much that Kenworthy is a good actor, so I'm hoping he bites it quickly.

by Anonymousreply 12June 15, 2019 2:34 AM

r4 haha alright

r12 ugh. insufferable roberts doesn't deserve lead of anything. never watched scream queens. was she a lead there?

by Anonymousreply 13June 15, 2019 2:44 AM

Yes, she was, R13. She was also the first cast member announced for AHS 9, and I remember reading something about the season being written around her.

by Anonymousreply 14June 15, 2019 2:48 AM

thx. was she any good as lead? bc I can't think of her as lead material replacing likes of lange Bates Paulson fern and peters. she's ok as side b itchy character all I can think but maybe she's got more in her

by Anonymousreply 15June 15, 2019 3:15 AM

She plays the same bitch in everything she does.

by Anonymousreply 16June 15, 2019 3:43 AM

Looks like the "leak" was fake - it's been taken down. Or maybe it was real, so the site would have gotten in trouble for keeping it up?

by Anonymousreply 17June 15, 2019 3:44 AM

Well, we shall see. If not AHS, something else awaits him this year.

by Anonymousreply 18June 15, 2019 7:30 AM

I believe the casting sheet. Didn't Murphy write some cryptic IG post about wanting to get Scream Queens back together? Keke Palmer, Lourd and Roberts were all leads in SQ, and the whole idea of Scream Queens was borne from 80's slasher movies.

I think the only reason Roberts was confirmed first is because Roberts isn't in demand , could commit, and frankly needs the work.

by Anonymousreply 19June 15, 2019 12:37 PM

Will Joan Collins be back this season?

by Anonymousreply 20June 15, 2019 2:27 PM

R10 That "leaked" cast sheet was a total fake - that's why it was taken down. This is the REAL apparent "leaked cast list" from the first day of filming, and as you can see, there is no mention of Fern on it. It's still possible he'll be in it (he probably will be), but he's not on this particular list. Note that several numbers are missing, so he's probably one of them (and just wasn't filming that day)... :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 15, 2019 3:46 PM

Scream Queens was a fun idea in desperate need of better writing. I felt bad for Jamie Lee Curtis being given nothing to actually do.

by Anonymousreply 22June 15, 2019 5:03 PM

Well this is interesting...I wonder how true this information is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 17, 2019 5:32 AM

If you’re unable to access the tweet, here’s what was tweeted by user “1984 Leaker” on 16th June. Notice who’s name is mentioned as returning.

“The returning cast who have been on set so far are Emma Roberts, Cody Fern, Billie Lourd, Leslie Grossman and Kathy Bates.

As always, Lady Gaga is anxious to come back and everyone on set knows it. Nothing yet, but she's trying her best.

Sarah hasnt been mentioned to me yet“

by Anonymousreply 24June 17, 2019 5:35 AM

Oh shit...

We really don't need Lady Fuckface stinking up the joint with her shitty "acting."

by Anonymousreply 25June 17, 2019 5:53 AM

1984 Leaker says "Cody will star but that isn't the character's name."

by Anonymousreply 26June 17, 2019 6:25 AM

Ok but what’s his character real name? And who is this source anyway sounds fake to me

by Anonymousreply 27June 17, 2019 8:53 AM

R27 That account tweeted a reply to someone claiming: "Cody goes by the name 'Riordan' and I'm not sure if thats a surname or forename." I think the account seems fake/random too, but I guess we'll find out for sure when some OFFICIAL info gets released.

by Anonymousreply 28June 17, 2019 3:28 PM

sounds like a surname. means king poet or smth. maybe not real as langdon listed with fake name at first

by Anonymousreply 29June 17, 2019 7:01 PM

I don't believe any of that leaked crap. Some of the names mentioned have "following" activity on ig all day and night, especially Roberts, I don't know when that girl sleeps! If they were already filming would they have time for that? Fern has also removed the Murphy walk of fame highlight from his ig, distancing himself maybe??

by Anonymousreply 30June 18, 2019 8:38 PM

Good observation, R30 - he DID remove the Murphy highlight post. Hmm. The plot thickens...

by Anonymousreply 31June 18, 2019 10:06 PM

either distancing about involvement or got fucked over by murphy

by Anonymousreply 32June 18, 2019 10:16 PM

He's ALWAYS pruning and curating his IG. He loves trolling the stans. I don't understand how it's even a question as to whether he's been cast for AHS9. With Peters gone and Paulson's other Murphy project taking up time, Murphy needs Fern now more than ever. Of course he's held been cast for 1984.

As for whether or not Roberts has time to be on IG, how many BTS clips and photos from last season involved the cast sitting around on set with their noses in their phones? They spend most of their days on set doing nothing but waiting.

by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2019 2:33 AM

Smith posted an IG story from NYC.

by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2019 6:44 AM

And now from Italy. Is the bitch trolling? One of my relatives lives in Italy tho

by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2019 11:40 AM

Looks like Rome to me. I spot St Peter basilica

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2019 12:27 PM

Nobody cares about AHS anymore. lmao

by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2019 12:32 PM

If they are in Italy Fern is so not in AHS. I'm ready to laugh my ass off.

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2019 4:58 PM

R38 Fern stans are a dying breed. Only haters left

by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2019 6:38 PM

R38 I had assumed Eric decided to travel the world during this window when Cody is working 18-hour AHS days.

by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2019 7:32 PM

fans spied c.f. in Rome today. maybe no ahs unless filming on location but surely not

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2019 7:40 PM

Maybe he will be introduced later in the season where his shooting schedule won't start until July/August?

by Anonymousreply 42June 19, 2019 7:43 PM

could be. anything's possible. i think smth else is up. in any case yea they sure do spend time and $$$ traveling

by Anonymousreply 43June 19, 2019 8:02 PM

What money do they have to spend? I guess Smith is selling his ass again.

by Anonymousreply 44June 19, 2019 8:09 PM

R44 For real. There's no way Fern still survives on his only AHS salary. It's been a year and he didn't make millions. None of them are working. Not a real job anyway. Smith might have some roommate/guest. But how much can one earn? Enough to pay your own rent and eat. Fern pays his own shit even at fashion shows. Now they are on some holiday in Rome? TF? And yas, his fandom is slowly going infinity war on him. That's his fault. He doesn't work and doesn't post anything on social media or trying to keep in touch. On the contrary, he was complaining about his stans in the latest interviews. What do you expect? I hate kpop to guts but my bestfriend is a BP fan and he told me that if a group doesn't make a comeback, album, tour every year they go incognito. Cause there are so many other groups stealing the spotlight. Fans literally leave them, forget them. Fern reminded me of that. I've never seen an actor with so much potential losing himself on the way to greatness. He acts like a drag queen throwing shade, it's pretty much confirmed he's gay and I won't be surprised if he played hard to get and refused roles. So many reasons for the stans to jump ship. Didn't he say his dance card is full? How can you still believe this moron?

by Anonymousreply 45June 19, 2019 10:09 PM

R44 unfortunately for his fans, everything you said is true. It’s a sad waste of talent.

by Anonymousreply 46June 19, 2019 11:02 PM

Last comment was for r45

by Anonymousreply 47June 19, 2019 11:02 PM

Fern likely earned at least 20K per episode for AHS. After taxes and what he has to pay his agents and publicists, that still leaves hi. With - at the very least - 100K to live off of for a year. Appearances like the one at SXSW pay a few thousand as well. I have no doubt he found out he was cast in AHS9 at the end of last season, hence why he's taken the past 6 months off. He knows he's got a job secured. If he weren't in AHS9, he wouldn't have been at the Met Gala. Seriously, think about it. Why the fuck would Murphy give a spot at his table to Leslie Grossman unless she was in AHS9? Fern's trip to NYC and everything that came with it was likely expensed as part of promotion for AHSl

TL;DR I doubt he's struggling, though I do agree he better announce something fast.

by Anonymousreply 48June 19, 2019 11:31 PM

R44 "sugarbaby95 Never work a 9-5"......I guess he was serious right? Well he's some kind of trust fund baby prostitute and with Ferns background in finance, they are just two verbs living the dream. lol

by Anonymousreply 49June 20, 2019 3:12 AM

Who is sugarbaby95? Smith? Is that some kind of pseudonym that he had on Backpage or Craigslist?

by Anonymousreply 50June 20, 2019 4:11 AM

I don't view Fern as a spendthrift unless someone's blowing the paychecks on drugs (I doubt it). He probably gets by decently and reasonably, and maintains separate finances from the BF. In the last couple years he not only had AHS, but Versace, HoC, and a bit from SXSW. However, he did have to pay agent, publicists, stylists and groomers, most likely Formichetti, and purchasing at least some of the designer wear. Unless some of the groomers etc exchanged free work for promo, but he's not really at a level to command that yet. For many reasons, I do think he's attached to a Murphy project this year. Maybe he'll find something else on the horizon too.

Fern was probably paid for upcoming work, and Italy is the celebratory trip.

by Anonymousreply 51June 20, 2019 7:55 AM

I read on Twitter that Darren Criss is also in Italy. Could this be Ryan’s special project with those two and Finn Whitrock?

by Anonymousreply 52June 20, 2019 12:58 PM

R52 Criss is traveling with his stylist at fashion shows mainly so I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 53June 20, 2019 1:08 PM

Well if Fern also shows up at a fashion show, then we can assume he's not there for a project...unless he's securing a print campaign for a designer. That's a solid way to bring in $$, and Fern knows how to model clothes.

by Anonymousreply 54June 20, 2019 3:26 PM

I don’t think Fern is in Rome. Why should Fern und Smith go to NYC first and take a flight to Rome if they can book a direct flight from LAX. Smith is from Virginia and might be traveling with his mom or dad or with both while Fern stayed in LA bc of work (AHS)

by Anonymousreply 55June 21, 2019 3:23 PM

A couple of people say they saw him but I'm a little surprised that there aren't any fan pics like there was in Mexico. Either he's not there, busy working, incognito or just refusing pics. Strange.

by Anonymousreply 56June 21, 2019 4:10 PM

Fashion Week in Rome starts tomorrow so I totally believe that he is there, and I expect we’ll see pics of him attending some shows. The question is whether it’ll be for work or play.

by Anonymousreply 57June 21, 2019 4:36 PM

Cody’s birthday is also coming up...could be related to that?

by Anonymousreply 58June 21, 2019 5:44 PM

Annoying that fern decided against social media. He’s such a diva lol R58 do u know the exact date?

by Anonymousreply 59June 21, 2019 6:22 PM

R54 LOL. Funny you say that, because I think he's a CRAP model. He gives off a terribly awkward vibe as himself (as in not acting as a character). Someone ought to tell him that MALE models aren't expected to be super-skinny or femme. Someone also needs to tell him how to dress - ain't nobody going to picture him for a fashion house wearing 'dem grandpa sneakers...

by Anonymousreply 60June 21, 2019 7:08 PM

R60 Someone needs to tell/remind him that he was supposed to be an actor and not a wannabe E Miller second hand model.

by Anonymousreply 61June 21, 2019 10:38 PM

he can be both. add something else and be triple threat. we already know he can act or most of us think so. now while he's and looks young needs to get that face plastered far and wide as he can. maybe we'll find out if bday trip or work and if for fashion or show which designer. E's bday is soon too isnt it ?

by Anonymousreply 62June 22, 2019 1:52 AM

The 1984 leaker is still confirming Fern's involvement in AHS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 22, 2019 3:39 AM

R63 that could be all bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 64June 22, 2019 4:33 AM

I believe the list only because - in true Murphy fashion - it's a huge cast and undoubtedly half of the characters are unnecessary and most can't act their way out of a wet paper bag. Add Finn Witrock, Jon Jon Briones, and Darren Criss and I might anticipate the season.

by Anonymousreply 65June 22, 2019 2:57 PM

Doesnt seem like Criss will be in this season of AHS. What other Murphy shows would he be in? That one called Hollywood on Netflix? Maybe Fern would appear in that as well.

by Anonymousreply 66June 22, 2019 5:46 PM

Criss hasn’t worked since ACS and we bitch about Fern

by Anonymousreply 67June 22, 2019 7:59 PM

Criss just gave an interview where he says he has something in the works probably a Ryan Murphy project.

by Anonymousreply 68June 22, 2019 8:06 PM

After Versace aired, Criss toured the country with Lea Michele for about 6 months then was on the awards circuit for almost 6 months. After the Emmys, he worked on a Michael Bay film. Awards season ended and he got married. Criss has been plenty busy. He worked on a series for five years that probably paid very well; certainly enough to allow him some down time. Most actors don't have to have back to back projects lined up.

Wittrock is involved with Ratchet, which sounds like it's going to be a huge bomb. Netflix cancels things on a whim, so I won't be surprised if it doesn't last more than one season.

by Anonymousreply 69June 22, 2019 10:07 PM

R67 Because Criss could get it 50x's sideways - and then get it AGAIN. Fern is a weenie.

by Anonymousreply 70June 22, 2019 10:55 PM

Criss also has that trendy LA piano bar he owns for income. He’s pretty set financially, I think.

by Anonymousreply 71June 22, 2019 11:03 PM

R63 That's a 12 year old troll and what gave it away was the "E Peters is a liar and he's back". He gave 100 interviews about how much he needs a break and won't be present this season just to return out of the blue? Plus the way they write. "omg omg omg I'm scared they'll discover me" lololololololol Whoever believes that bs is as delulu as them. Besides, if Peters is back Fern is officially out. The only way I can see Fern returning at all costs is to replace Peters. They mentioned when actors arrive on the set, how the set looks saying Fern is also back and there etc but there are at least 10 fans who spotted Fern in Rome. Sure, Jan. R67 Criss has an actual life with projects while Fern is roaming around with his twink playing dress-up.

by Anonymousreply 72June 23, 2019 9:06 AM

There hasn't been one place Fern has gone where someone didn't take a picture, even from a distance. If he were in Rome, we'd have seen pictures. One person tweeted omg I saw Cody Fern! but disn't have a photo. Hello? Who doesn't have a phone on them in fucking ROME.

A teen stan wouldn't know what a bottle episode was, either.

by Anonymousreply 73June 23, 2019 12:14 PM

non of those attention seeking twitter teens actually saw him. Fern and Smith startet to follow a dude from Rome two days ago which let me to a bunch of other questions: did they have a threesome? Personally I love Rome not only for the art & food...

by Anonymousreply 74June 23, 2019 3:07 PM

R74 So they both followed a dude from Rome but you think people who claim they seen him are lying..... and you believe he's on the AHS set right now. Cuz that's what that account is blabbing. The logic.

by Anonymousreply 75June 23, 2019 8:52 PM

Oh jeez, Lady Fuckface is going to ruin it!

by Anonymousreply 76June 24, 2019 1:46 AM

Hard work on the new AHS set

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 24, 2019 10:03 AM

Is that supposed to be cody? too tall to be Eric but idk

by Anonymousreply 78June 24, 2019 2:13 PM

I think it’s Eric. He was wearing that Speedo in a previous pic further down his feed (the candid zoom in on them climbing the rocks), unless Cody borrowed it.

by Anonymousreply 79June 24, 2019 2:42 PM

Maybe it’s the mysterious guy from Rome they added lol. I really don’t think that’s Cody, but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 80June 24, 2019 4:25 PM

They share clothing, so I wouldn't be surprised if they share swimsuits (with each other or God knows who)

by Anonymousreply 81June 24, 2019 7:27 PM

Different body than Smith. Must be Fern or someone else.

by Anonymousreply 82June 24, 2019 8:05 PM

Why was everybody reeking havok over everything? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 83June 24, 2019 8:09 PM

What are you referring to, R83?

by Anonymousreply 84June 24, 2019 8:34 PM

R77 R78 R79 R80 R81 R82 That's Eric, not Cody. There's a (rather unflattering...) front-facing pic of him in the same location on his alt IG account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 24, 2019 9:12 PM

r84 - everybody is reeking havok over everything and I don't know why or what for.

by Anonymousreply 86June 24, 2019 9:27 PM

Who cares about the guy in the ugly swimsuit. The real beauty in the pic is that blue water. Wow, I would love to be there right now.

by Anonymousreply 87June 25, 2019 12:13 AM

LOLLLLL. Anyone know where THIS gem came from? I assume this is an edit or a Fern lookalike - right?! Fraus in the place will probably schlick...

*Censored, but still NSFW/Family/Public Places - Beware

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 25, 2019 1:48 AM

I had heard about a Fern lookalike in a porn video but had never seen any evidence. It really looks like him, but it can't be.

by Anonymousreply 89June 25, 2019 4:20 AM

r85 they starting to look alike can't tell em apart from off a distance. 88 ugh that heaux and plastic tits will be in my nightmare. think he's got 2 look alikes doing these. other was antichrist blond on another thread

by Anonymousreply 90June 25, 2019 5:05 AM

Now the stans are really going to think CF is bi.

by Anonymousreply 91June 25, 2019 5:19 AM

This has to be one of the most annoying things about fame - people writing highly sexual fanfic, drawing you in erotic ways, creating porn with lookalikes for quick cash. Some of it is pretty creative, but a lot of it is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 92June 25, 2019 5:24 AM

As much as I don't want to view the link R88 provided again, they couldn't find ONE face shot?

Preferably without all the boobage?

by Anonymousreply 93June 25, 2019 5:57 AM

I’d bet the last boobie Cody had in his mouth belonged to mama Fern!

by Anonymousreply 94June 25, 2019 7:42 AM

Eric posted this on his story of Cody taking a little hoe bath in the street? He looks good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 25, 2019 7:59 AM

Fern is officially with him in Rome, ladies. Where are the stans calling delusional the fans who caught him on the streets? Who's delusional now? Murphy just confirmed AHS will premiere in September while Fernie is taking baths in public places. So sure, go and believe that "leaks" account. And why the f does he loom so much like the twink? I thought it's Smith till he turned around. Looks like he shaved like him and did his lips too. Creepy. Really morphing huh

by Anonymousreply 96June 25, 2019 9:45 AM

Being on set doesn't mean they're shooting scenes. Actors show up to set for fittings and various other pre-production needs. Also, the leaker said Fern had been on set at some point before Jun 16. They didn't say he appeared that specific day. It's more than possible Fern appeared on set days before that and went on vacation before filming started since he's going to he unable to travel for the next four or five months.

The only other mention was that he saw Fern's name on a call sheet. Call sheets are created several days to weeks in advance.

Other than the haircut, he looks exactly the same.

by Anonymousreply 97June 25, 2019 12:55 PM

R88 LMAO. Wow. I had no clue ACTUAL Langdon/Cody porn even existed until now (other than fanfic). I found a whole video (different from R88) with some chick fucking another Cody lookalike. Not sure why it says "Michael Langdon" in the title though because this looks like David from Versace and not AT ALL like Langdon. Anyway...

*Full Porn. NSFW/Family/Public Places - Beware

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 25, 2019 1:46 PM

R95 "Good"? Eww. Washing his pits in the city street like a hobo. The more I see of Fern out of his acting roles, the more turned off I become. He's so awkward and cheesey.

by Anonymousreply 99June 25, 2019 2:30 PM

R98 That nerdy girl riding him is unbelievably lame - PERFECT for the zit-faced, four-eyed stan losers who'd watch this shit!

by Anonymousreply 100June 25, 2019 3:50 PM

He does look more like the BF lately. It's the haircut, mannerisms, thinner, and wearing BF's clothes. But no hate on it, he looks to be in good spirits in the IG video. And who knows, he might have a little triad with twinks there (the guy they followed). It's good he's enjoying life. R86 I don't know which time you're referring to, but those were probably just people debating his whereabouts and whether he is or isn't attached to the new AHS season.

by Anonymousreply 101June 25, 2019 5:50 PM

Theres a spoiler source saying he will be in this season of AHS.

by Anonymousreply 102June 25, 2019 5:51 PM

R98 You must be really stupid or desperate to get Fern's threads banned. Keep posting links, dear. R102 Good morning.

by Anonymousreply 103June 25, 2019 7:26 PM

R99 I was referring to his physical appearance not his pit washing. That is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 104June 25, 2019 7:54 PM

R95 I HATE the waxed arms and legs. Bitch needs a bit of manliness to counteract the try-hard femme.

by Anonymousreply 105June 26, 2019 2:31 AM

R103 Since when are porn links NOT allowed on DL? They are fine. And this pseudo Fern-porn is hilarious. You must be some miserable, old-ass geriatric queen looking for shit to bitch about. If you don't want to see that kind of thing, gramps/gran, mind the VERY CLEAR warning and DON'T LOOK.

by Anonymousreply 106June 26, 2019 2:42 AM

R95 I figured he just had fine, lighter body hair and the fact he's dampening it doesn't help.

However, you're right, I could see him waxing himself to basically be a mannequin.

by Anonymousreply 107June 26, 2019 2:47 AM

They re in Florence now

by Anonymousreply 108June 26, 2019 9:42 AM

They're in Milan. Let's see if some fashion show pics pop up

by Anonymousreply 109June 29, 2019 10:28 PM

Any fashion pictures from Milan?

by Anonymousreply 110July 4, 2019 4:36 PM

I thought Fern retired.

by Anonymousreply 111July 5, 2019 12:58 AM

Recent video from TomLikesTurtles. WTF is she wearing...looks like a skort?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 5, 2019 3:25 PM

Video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 5, 2019 3:30 PM

Lord help us all. Someone has a pillowcase with CFs face on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 7, 2019 3:59 AM

Apparently he was spotted on set where they are about to film AHS next week.

by Anonymousreply 115July 7, 2019 4:38 AM

I expected to see some fashion posts from Italy. Ot a birthday post. Or something! He seems to be in hiding, leaving his stans with nothing to do but clamor for the lowdown on 1984. Which is... so boring.

by Anonymousreply 116July 8, 2019 12:18 AM

Ryan Murphy just posted this on Instagram. Fern looks like Simon LeBon (not a bad thing!).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117July 11, 2019 4:44 PM

Douchey vibe like Andrew McCarthy in Weekend at Bernie's.

by Anonymousreply 118July 11, 2019 5:50 PM

Pretty obvious where they got this look from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119July 11, 2019 6:42 PM

Apparently he’s seen Paris is Burning; hence his comment. Which he’s quoted incorrectly. **eyeroll*

“Why you all gagging for?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 11, 2019 7:46 PM

Am I the only one who saw the video at first and thought it was a girl before Cody turned around?

by Anonymousreply 121July 11, 2019 8:01 PM

He's certainly very femme in the videos, R121.

by Anonymousreply 122July 11, 2019 8:03 PM

Now I get why he was bulking up a bit - for this role. He looks good with a few more pounds on him. He was getting freakishly thin.

by Anonymousreply 123July 11, 2019 8:04 PM

can't wait to see how gay he is in this season

by Anonymousreply 124July 11, 2019 8:08 PM

So far, so gay.

by Anonymousreply 125July 11, 2019 8:19 PM

Matthew Morrison?

Fuck, This season is going to suck. Who was the kid in the long black jacKet?

by Anonymousreply 126July 11, 2019 9:07 PM

I saw on Twitter a person who seemed to have inside information was telling people that liked Glee to get excited. For the teacher lol. People were thinking Lea or Darren. Guess Darren's "thing" with Murphy fell through. Morrison's character sucked and was relegated to the background near the end.

by Anonymousreply 127July 11, 2019 9:27 PM

R127 they seemed legit cause they posted that before Morrisons casting was revealed.

by Anonymousreply 128July 11, 2019 10:09 PM

R120 He’s a reasonably well-educated man! But I often wish he had a copy editor.

by Anonymousreply 129July 11, 2019 10:36 PM

From Murphy's post, I get the feeling this is going to be a show within a show. They're all auditioning for something. I wish Finn Witrock was in the cast. He's become such a clutch actor in the Murphy Universe. Gus Kensworthy is giving me strong Richard Madden vibes.

Unpopular opinion: I'm glad Paulson isn't returning. Shells exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 130July 12, 2019 12:50 AM

Paulson will be a guest star in 3 episodes, R130.

by Anonymousreply 131July 12, 2019 1:14 AM

R126 I think you mean Zach Villa; the 'Richard Ramirez' character?

by Anonymousreply 132July 12, 2019 4:12 AM

Based on the props in the video, I think 1984 is going to revolve around summer camp.

Ah, summer camp memories. I remember some girl catching 10 big ass frogs and storing them in a box under her cot. She caught the frogs over the span of multiple days and somehow the camp counselors never caught on. When they finally did, the poor girl was devastated when she was forced to set them free. During the remainder of our stay she had to be escorted everywhere she went, because she tried to catch and keep geckos instead. I never saw her after that.

by Anonymousreply 133July 12, 2019 7:09 AM

The hair is ridiculous. His arms look nice though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 12, 2019 7:14 AM

Looks as though he finally got his ear(s?) pierced; I know we noticed them during a recent event but makes sense to get them done early so he can get used to them.

Just wait for him to break out the diamond chandelier earrings soon for an awards show! I'm sure Tiffany, Harry Winston, etc. will be lining up at his door...

by Anonymousreply 135July 12, 2019 7:30 AM

R117 Forget Cody - who's the snack playing Richard Ramirez?

by Anonymousreply 136July 12, 2019 6:21 PM

R130 I think Wittrock IS in this season - scroll to 3:05 in to this video...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137July 12, 2019 6:40 PM

That's Gus Kensworthy

by Anonymousreply 138July 12, 2019 8:51 PM

R137 Looks like Finn!

by Anonymousreply 139July 12, 2019 9:06 PM

R137 That really does look like Finn but there's no info online about it. I think they would have announced his involvement if he was coming back, though. Too bad, would have been nice to see him again.

by Anonymousreply 140July 12, 2019 9:31 PM

So are they playing actors in a movie?

by Anonymousreply 141July 13, 2019 6:59 PM

Old pants, nu earrings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 14, 2019 9:39 PM

That new hairdo looks much better when it's fluffed up a bit. He looks a lot like Smith with it flat.

by Anonymousreply 143July 14, 2019 10:32 PM

He looks like he's buffed up slightly. I'm looking forward to the updates and bts shots this season. Especially the 80's looks. I think his character is going to be based on James Spader circa Pretty in Pink.

by Anonymousreply 144July 14, 2019 10:59 PM

I'd prefer Spader from "Sex, Lies & Videotape."

by Anonymousreply 145July 14, 2019 11:21 PM

Fern got a nod for Apocalypse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146July 16, 2019 12:28 AM

Now if only those nominations mattered.

If he does get nominated tomorrow - and I doubt he will - it will be because his was screwed over last year.

by Anonymousreply 147July 16, 2019 1:40 AM

I agree, he should have gotten a nod for Versace.

by Anonymousreply 148July 16, 2019 1:46 AM

Twink is “sorry” via IG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149July 16, 2019 3:54 AM

MARY! A breakup on the horizon?

by Anonymousreply 150July 16, 2019 4:05 AM

Looks like there's trouble in paradise.

by Anonymousreply 151July 16, 2019 5:02 AM

R146 God only knows why...

by Anonymousreply 152July 16, 2019 2:49 PM

No Emmy nod for Fern.

by Anonymousreply 153July 16, 2019 4:54 PM

I hear that one of the sets for AHS is in Franklin Canyon Park.

by Anonymousreply 154July 18, 2019 12:19 AM

Cody was a guest on NETFLIXs podcast Present Company. He was literally hacked, bank accounts laptop etc... scary. The interview was really compelling. Spotify link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 23, 2019 3:02 AM

Jesus. Who the hell is taking the time to hack Cody Fern? It can't be one of his middle aged fraus or teenage stans.

by Anonymousreply 156July 23, 2019 6:14 AM

Obviously it was a fraus. Adam Driver and his wife had a fraus that literally went to the ends of the earth to destroy their lives- she literally paid websites to get their addresses and phone numbers. People are crazy.

by Anonymousreply 157July 23, 2019 7:24 AM

I think he might be using the term hacked loosely. I want to hear more about how he dealt with the sudden fame and explosion of attention on social media.

I did like hearing him discuss his fashion choices and how they relate to his identity and gender. I do hooe he continues to experiment.

by Anonymousreply 158July 23, 2019 11:17 AM

It’s verrrrry easy to hack someone’s information, only a few details about the person are required. Also if you have an i.p. address it’s especially easy if you’re password is facile.

He also mentioned his family was involved. Not a huge CF fan, but that was really shitty.

by Anonymousreply 159July 23, 2019 1:27 PM

He says his family was involved, but his mom's Facebook was public for a while. That's how the stans got hold of all his childhood photos.

by Anonymousreply 160July 23, 2019 2:56 PM

Here he explains the ideas behind the GQ "gender rebel" shoot - he decided to own his sexuality publicly after the extortion attempt. Good for him. God, I hate people sometimes - the assholes who tried to get him to send them photos in exchange for not outing him publicly should die in a fire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161July 23, 2019 5:30 PM

And here we thought that he was being obnoxious and self obsessed with this shoot. Nobody should be forced out publicly like this. I think he handled it as well as he could have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162July 23, 2019 7:44 PM

He didn't mention pursuing any kind of legal action, perhaps because the person couldn't be tracked. If it's true that one of his fraus did this, I hope they are caught and jailed just like ScarJo's extortionist.

by Anonymousreply 163July 23, 2019 11:36 PM

I don't understand. They threatened to out him? But...he was already out at that point. Like, who didn't know he was gay/bi? And, wait, they asked him for compromising photos? Isn't it usually the other way around? I could see if they demanded money...but photos and video?

by Anonymousreply 164July 24, 2019 12:30 AM

Only a Frau would extort for photos and video but not money.

by Anonymousreply 165July 24, 2019 12:46 AM

Confusing to say the least; his laptop and bank account is hacked. He’s threatened with “having your sex” exposed and the only way to stop this is to provide compromising photos or videos of him in compromising aka sexual positions. Everyone already knew he’s gay/pansexual what’s the threat other than them having his bank information compromised?

Am I wrong!?

by Anonymousreply 166July 24, 2019 11:13 AM

In Hollywood, it's still risky to come out. It limits your roles. Sounds like he had no choice but to say "fuck you" and out himself. It may seem obvious to everyone here that he was gay/pan/bi/whatever, but he had just had his big break and most of his stans were fraus and baby fraus. He was taking a risk and is lucky that so far, it has paid off. I wonder how much the Murphyverse protected him/got involved. He never said what legal action was taken.

by Anonymousreply 167July 24, 2019 4:43 PM

They threatened to “destroy his life,” I believe. I think it was just a financial threat. “Gimme nudes or I’ll steal your money/your family’s money/post your PII online.”

It *is* totally backwards; typically it’s: “Gimme money or I’ll post your nudes online.”

It all seems rather... odd. I can’t tell if what happened was odd or if he just described it weirdly.

by Anonymousreply 168July 24, 2019 5:59 PM

R167 I don’t think he’s ever been “in the closet.” He posted lovey-dovey messages to Eric on IG months before the GQ shoot. And he didn’t reveal anything about his sexuality in the story; he was just overtly sexual in the photos.

by Anonymousreply 169July 24, 2019 6:05 PM

I think people are forgetting that Fern scrubbed his IG when Versace aired, removing any inkling of the relationship and essentially turning his page into a promotional one. I'm sure he established another, private one that only friends have access to. At any rate, he approached his status by posting on IG for one day saying that he was uncomfortable with the scrutiny of fame, saying he'd had his issues "with girls, with guys." So he left things open to interpretation. I'm guessing that whomever was trying to blackmail him found evidence on his phone and laptop that effectively removed the "with girls" part of Fern's statement.

by Anonymousreply 170July 24, 2019 6:58 PM

R170 He removed all the personal pics, not just ones of Eric. I dunno, I’ve always interpreted it as a desire to keep his entire personal life more private, not his sexuality. And he has posted a few stories about Eric, so it’s not like he’s been completely scrubbed.

My take on Cody is that he resists being labeled. I don’t think he cares if the world knows he has a boyfriend. But he doesn’t want to be boxed in by a label like gay/bi/pan or cis/nb/nc.

I won’t speculate as to whether he only does that for the sake of his career, or if it’s legitimately something he struggles with personally. If we take him at his word, it’s the latter, but I guess either is possible.

by Anonymousreply 171July 24, 2019 8:04 PM

He finally posted a story about Eric (Only. Always. You.) when the speculation reached a fever pitch among the stans. He needed to address the issue somehow - fraus were getting completely out of control, and Fern was aware of the Datalounge threads about him.

I have no doubt that he resists being labeled - he wants to be able to play any role that interests him.

by Anonymousreply 172July 24, 2019 8:08 PM

I call bullsh*t! I believe he was hacked, what I don’t believe is he was blackmailed for sex pics & vids because he was going to be outed. His mother & brothers were harassed when the fraus learned he was gay. It was well known he was with the twink for years.

Remember the frau who had his Venmo details she gave him $5 then was blocked by Fern? She was also the one who found twinks racist Twitter post. Dev Bostick commented on him getting hacked; Fern’s response, society got me. More to this story then Ferns allegedly being outed.

by Anonymousreply 173July 24, 2019 8:39 PM

He said in the podcast, this all occurred when he did the Gucci magazine interview. That was way after Versace and he changed his IG while he was filming AHS8.

by Anonymousreply 174July 24, 2019 8:44 PM

Smith posted a photo of Fern in the Rubber Man suit in his IG stories.

by Anonymousreply 175July 25, 2019 12:37 AM

Every time I hear an interview it sounds like he is trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 176July 25, 2019 1:38 AM

The AHS Central Twitter is reporting that we get to see Fern's ass this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177July 25, 2019 8:15 PM

Its a Ryan Murphy show. We will probably see at least 3 different guys asses. Unfortunately FX cant show dick.

by Anonymousreply 178July 25, 2019 10:15 PM

R177 Watch it end up being a body double, or a scene where it's shot 'just so' you cannot tell it's actually his...go figure.

by Anonymousreply 179July 26, 2019 3:38 AM

R179 he showed his ass in a make out shower scene with Darren Criss in Versace. Sort of. It was behind a glass shower, partially obstructed.

by Anonymousreply 180July 26, 2019 2:24 PM

His character's name in 1984 is Carlos? Fern is whiter than paper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181July 26, 2019 6:32 PM

R181 that has to be fake right?

by Anonymousreply 182July 26, 2019 6:33 PM

R172: The resist being labeled to play every role is a little absurd.

You can come out and play straight roles, and he is not exactly playing lead male roles either.

In fact his androginous fashion sense is probably a bigger obstacle to get straight roles than being gay

by Anonymousreply 183July 26, 2019 7:00 PM

If he's trying to avoid being labeled, he's doing a spectacularly bad job at it. I'm already getting sassy diva Langdon vibes from his 1984 character. He needs to do something not associated with Ryan Murphy soon to prove he has range.

by Anonymousreply 184July 27, 2019 2:57 AM

R184 Right? I’ve never understood this idea that he won’t claim the gay label because he thinks he can retain his hire-ability for tough-guy roles that way. Yet he plays characters that are queer AF, and wears clothes that are queer AF. I think that ship has sailed.

by Anonymousreply 185July 27, 2019 12:01 PM

I think he resists the gay label because he likes the fact that males and females are attracted to him.

by Anonymousreply 186July 29, 2019 6:53 AM

Are they? I know he has a lot of female fans, but i don't think he is that big between gays

by Anonymousreply 187July 29, 2019 1:23 PM

Gays started the first threads on him during Versace. Fraus infiltrated DL after Apocalypse.

by Anonymousreply 188July 29, 2019 5:57 PM

R136 The Richard Ramirez looking guy is played by Zach Villa.

by Anonymousreply 189July 29, 2019 11:01 PM

Does anyone know if they are currently filming? Like, how does AHS work? Do they tape it all early so that it's ready to go in September or do they only do half and then keep taping during the airing?

I cant seem to find ANYTHING showing the behind-the-scenes of this season nor a taping schedule.

by Anonymousreply 190July 29, 2019 11:05 PM

They will likely still be filming when the show airs. They are currently filming (there are two sets - one near Santa Barbara and one in Franklin Canyon Park). They tend to write the show as they go - Murphy gives a rough outline and is only really involved for about half of the season. They were still filming the finale for Apocalypse two weeks before the episode aired.

by Anonymousreply 191July 29, 2019 11:25 PM

Doubt you would find a schedule. But they have started filming. The trans actor they cast, Angelica Ross, tweeted about filming her first scene 2 weeks ago. The usually finish filming in late October.

by Anonymousreply 192July 30, 2019 11:05 AM

Damn. Just when I found these threads they stop. 😁

by Anonymousreply 193August 2, 2019 11:40 PM

Fern and Smith seem to have a cute new pad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194August 3, 2019 3:03 PM

“If you had asked me who the most influential actors had been in my life, they’re all actually women. It’s just happened that way. I’m far more drawn to performances by strong women than I am to men. I just think that women make better actors, I just do. I think it’s undeniable.”

I wonder why that is.

by Anonymousreply 195August 7, 2019 7:34 AM

R193 We're all still here, it's just that Fern has been so ~boooring lately. There really isn't any news.

by Anonymousreply 196August 7, 2019 7:36 PM

He's mostly filming 1984 at the moment. He made a comment on Smith's last post, but other than that, not a peep.

by Anonymousreply 197August 7, 2019 8:13 PM

Caught you sleeping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198August 12, 2019 11:08 PM

In the new issue of V-Man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199August 26, 2019 5:33 PM

FLAWLESS.

by Anonymousreply 200August 26, 2019 9:30 PM

It sounds like he did have some friends when he was younger...unless he refurbed cars with his brothers

by Anonymousreply 201August 27, 2019 1:37 AM

Those full lips are so enticing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202August 27, 2019 7:19 AM

He does have a gorgeous mouth, but those cheap stick on jewels from Claire's look a bit silly.

by Anonymousreply 203August 27, 2019 4:50 PM

This season of AHS looks laughably bad. He better start lining up new non-RM projects.

by Anonymousreply 204August 27, 2019 10:40 PM

Seriously? No ones talking about yesterday’s AHS 1984 trailer yet? Or the fact that he’s doing THIS in it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205August 28, 2019 12:57 AM

LOL. They really are ripping off every movie from the 80's, aren't they.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206August 28, 2019 2:22 AM

R206 I think that’s the point. This season is a homage to all the early 80s slasher flicks.

by Anonymousreply 207August 28, 2019 8:49 PM

Not to start a rumor or anything but...

Did anyone see Gus Kentworthy's comment on the Cody's pic where he's got dirt smudged all over his face?

Gus said, "Smokey-eyed smoke show." Didn't Gus just break up with his boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 208August 29, 2019 4:49 PM

Maybe they're getting close on set, R208. Rumor has it that their characters hook up on the show.

by Anonymousreply 209August 29, 2019 5:12 PM

That's not actually a rumor. That's wishful thinking on the part of the stans because they're the only 2 queer men in the cast. They're dying to see him in a sex scene.

by Anonymousreply 210August 29, 2019 7:21 PM

If this follows some tropes from 80s horror shows there should be some sort of sex scenes. Dont know if they'll be of the gay variety but Murphy is known for having a lot of LGBT stuff in his shows.

by Anonymousreply 211August 29, 2019 8:14 PM

When are we going to get some actual posters/videos/information on the exact characters the cast plays this season?? It's like 2 weeks away and all we got was one trailer and a thousand little non-actor teasers and posters. I want to know the cast's character names and what they are all about....

by Anonymousreply 212September 2, 2019 4:57 PM

Maybe they wont do that this season.

by Anonymousreply 213September 2, 2019 6:10 PM

From what I gather CF is playing "Xavier" and Emma is playing "Brooke."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214September 3, 2019 12:12 AM

I started following this thread around Page 3 or 4 and today I went back and read it from the very beginning. Top-notch bitchery, all.

Can anyone post a link to the initial CF thread that was started when ACS Versace was airing? Or has that disappeared into the DL ether?

by Anonymousreply 215September 3, 2019 11:46 PM

Start here, R215.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216September 4, 2019 8:36 AM

R216 Thank you!! Another afternoon obliterated.

I dunno why I even care to read this stuff... There is just something so compelling about Fern. I haven’t been obsessed with a celebrity this hard since I was a wee teenager!

by Anonymousreply 217September 4, 2019 11:42 PM

Enjoy this thread as well, R217.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218September 5, 2019 1:43 AM

R218 Thanks again! Whoever called them out as Fellini Satyricon extras = winner.

by Anonymousreply 219September 5, 2019 5:30 PM

There's another thread that is having a fabulous conversation about Fern being a bottom, because their "friend" topped him. Oh, and apparently our boy isn't packing much. Both of these claims seem ridiculous, because our favorite twink has posted on his Instagram before about being a bottom. The internet is a glorious place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220September 8, 2019 3:45 AM

I’m not buying that thread’s gossip. E has made it clear many times that he is a bottom. And “druggy”? He’s posted about weed and adderall, so if that makes him a druggy then ok. But he’s a health nut.

by Anonymousreply 221September 8, 2019 12:56 PM

There has been zero verificatia of sizemeat re: Miss Fern.

by Anonymousreply 222September 8, 2019 6:44 PM

Zoom in. Sizemeat doesn't look too bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223September 9, 2019 3:29 AM

Lots of reports that Miss Fern is not liked on set. Not surprised to be hearing this honestly. His identity issues must be a real trip to deal with, everyone walking on eggshells in his presence now. It’s pretty painful watching him devolve into an annoying brat at the wilting age of 31, disappearing off socials was the best move on his part given that he can’t decide who or what he is on any given day.

by Anonymousreply 224September 12, 2019 10:07 AM

Doubt it. People had nothing but good things to say about him on set last year.

by Anonymousreply 225September 12, 2019 12:38 PM

Reports from where, R224?

by Anonymousreply 226September 12, 2019 2:59 PM

R224 Oooh, that is some tea. And I totally believe it too. Got anything else for us?

by Anonymousreply 227September 14, 2019 1:50 AM

R224 Hmmm, not likely.Whos your source?

by Anonymousreply 228September 16, 2019 3:22 PM

Fern won't have sex with Angelica Ross. Maybe that's because Smith is sitting next to him in this video?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229September 19, 2019 4:42 PM

How is everyone liking Fern's performance? He's clearly playing a closeted gay.

by Anonymousreply 230September 19, 2019 5:53 PM

Margaret and Xavier

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231September 19, 2019 11:08 PM

Much like when his season of House of Cards premiered, Cody has been radio silent about this season of AHS. He made no secret of how displeased he was about HOC, so I;m wondering if he feels the same about 1984. I wouldn't blame him. I was tired fo the 80's movie references by the end of the first episode. I'm praying for a twist.

To go from the excellence of Angela Bassett, Kathy Bats and Frances Conroy to...this is embarrassing. I know they're mocking 80's slasher pics and how bad the acting was, but maybe let us in on the joke, because so far this season looks dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 232September 21, 2019 2:52 PM

R232 I’ve been wondering the same thing. His silence seems so odd, it’s like there has to be *some* reason for it. Either he’s unhappy with the show for some reason, or unhappy with his fans (even moreso than before), or some wildcard reason like he’s spending his off-hours in an ashram or something. I’m so curious.

by Anonymousreply 233September 23, 2019 1:46 AM

Maybe he doesn't want to post so much online anymore. This first episode was better than the opening of apocalypse. That season was a letdown.

by Anonymousreply 234September 23, 2019 2:14 AM

A no-show at the Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 235September 23, 2019 3:32 AM

He wasn't at the Emmys or any Emmy parties whatsoever. THAT was odd. I would think he'd be trying to get some publicity for himself at this time...

by Anonymousreply 236September 23, 2019 3:47 PM

He said he didn’t go the Emmy’s last year because of AHS filming. Maybe this year too? But no parties.... I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 237September 24, 2019 12:52 AM

He just posted a story on Instagram promoting Apocalypse on Netflix...yet still nothing about 1984.

by Anonymousreply 238September 24, 2019 3:12 AM

I know for a fact they were NOT filming on the Emmy weekend, R237. So it's not that...

by Anonymousreply 239September 24, 2019 9:34 AM

I had a dream about Fern. He didn’t attend the Emmys bc he dislikes his current hair situation.

Agreed R233 silence on Ferns side is odd. Did anyone check twitter? His Vman cover didn’t get the same attention like GQ, maybe he has an identity crisis again. Maybe he should have worn that BORING Hugo Boss suit like Richard Madden for British GQ

by Anonymousreply 240September 24, 2019 9:20 PM

R239 But he was filming on Monday so maybe he didn’t want to go out on Sunday. Plus AHS wasn’t nominated so it’s not like he needed to be there

by Anonymousreply 241September 25, 2019 10:58 PM

"You are as dumb as you are pretty...and you are very, very pretty."

by Anonymousreply 242September 26, 2019 6:07 AM

"DADDY." He's killing it on AHS this season.

by Anonymousreply 243September 26, 2019 6:09 AM

His Wiki page states that he was cast in Tarantino's 10th and final film, to be released in 2021.

by Anonymousreply 244September 29, 2019 6:55 AM

R244 no it’s not. Screenshot?

by Anonymousreply 245September 29, 2019 9:02 PM

Greatest hits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246September 30, 2019 9:13 PM

Fern is in Paris at the Louis Vuitton womenswear show. The styling feels very Eric Smith, non?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247October 1, 2019 7:56 PM

Fern is in Paris at the Louis Vuitton womenswear show. The styling feels very Eric Smith, non?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248October 1, 2019 7:58 PM

See through shirts are clearly his lewk.

by Anonymousreply 249October 1, 2019 8:00 PM

The boy in the background checking out Fern has a very pretty face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250October 1, 2019 8:06 PM

I hate everything except the tiny bag

by Anonymousreply 251October 1, 2019 9:01 PM

He is becoming insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 252October 1, 2019 9:12 PM

At least he's not wearing the Tabi boots. I'm sure the entire outfit costs more than my rent and car payment.

by Anonymousreply 253October 1, 2019 9:13 PM

Is Indya Moore his new bestie? This is their second LV show together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254October 1, 2019 9:18 PM

So wait - Fern is in Paris. That's pretty far from LA. Is AHS wrapped/not filming anymore? As far as I knew, they still had a ways to go?

by Anonymousreply 255October 1, 2019 9:20 PM

They are still filming 1984, R255. I'm thinking that Xavier will not be the Final Girl.

by Anonymousreply 256October 1, 2019 9:21 PM

Like it or not, he's making headlines again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257October 2, 2019 12:44 AM

He didn't thank Smith this time, even though he looks like Smith's clone in this look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258October 2, 2019 1:20 AM

In another thread, someone said he and Smith broke up and he's dating a woman now. Is he dating Indya Moore?

by Anonymousreply 259October 2, 2019 2:04 AM

R259 Since when? Smith was clearly with Fern during the AHS premiere 2 weeks back. Also think they live together. And Fern's vibe doesn't seem to be attracted to women, he's all about the boys.

by Anonymousreply 260October 2, 2019 2:45 AM

It's possible he was killed off in AHS, and he could jump to 'Hollywood'; maybe his character will be introduced later in the season? Both are now filming in Los Angeles (Hollywood very recently started, AHS has been since July).

The Australian blonde female in the photos with him from the LV show (Samara Weaving) looks good, and it was officially announced she'll be in 'Hollywood'.

Looks like a big old Ryan Murphy clique!

by Anonymousreply 261October 2, 2019 3:18 AM

I had to investigate the claims that CF was now with a woman. If anyone's interested, here are the the posts the previous individual was referring to:

"Apparently Cody Fern is dating a woman now. I didn't realize he was mostly straight." (371)

"Cody is dating a younger british actress." (377)

"Cody and the ex remain close friends, they may even live together, but the girlfriend often stays there when she is on this coast." (382)

The link is to the thread (total shit show, btw)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 2, 2019 3:32 AM

R262 Fern lives with Smith and two cats in LA. He isn’t dating a woman. Or let me put it like this: what kind of woman would find Fern attractive? A teenage girl maybe, but that’s illegal

by Anonymousreply 263October 2, 2019 7:59 AM

R262 Those are deluded frauen fan cunts, literally making shit up. Not only that there's nothing fluid or bi about miss cody. Dumb cunts think they know more about sexuality than us gay men.

by Anonymousreply 264October 2, 2019 9:14 AM

Eric is a girl with a d!ck so...

by Anonymousreply 265October 2, 2019 2:28 PM

R257 he looks like a Cockatoo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 2, 2019 7:47 PM

Not according to VOGUE, R266.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267October 2, 2019 10:29 PM

I love the look. I love that he doesn't play it safe but doesn't go too over the top. Smart.

by Anonymousreply 268October 2, 2019 11:35 PM

I actually think his lace top/bodysuit looks nice, despite it being too short in the arms, but the pants and purse kill the look for me. I'm not a fan of the clashing materials... But damn, does he look good. The hair color compliments his complexion and eye color very nicely. Sorry stans, but CF is 100% gay and is exuberating twink vibes.

by Anonymousreply 269October 3, 2019 2:08 AM

I'm starting to really love his character on 1984. Last night was great fun.

by Anonymousreply 270October 3, 2019 4:03 PM

"A cult leader on the day of his mass wedding."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 5, 2019 1:20 AM

LOL Cody must now be happy as fuck that Instagram removed the ability to get stalked by crazy ass stans

by Anonymousreply 272October 10, 2019 10:55 AM

LOL Cody must now be happy as fuck that Instagram removed the ability to get stalked by crazy ass stans

by Anonymousreply 273October 10, 2019 10:55 AM

LOL Cody must be happy now that Instagram removed the following activity his crazy ass stans are mad that they can't stalk him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 274October 10, 2019 11:03 AM

LOL Cody must be happy as fuck right now. Instagram has removed the following tab his crazy ass stans are probably mad as fuck that they can't stalk him on IG anymore

by Anonymousreply 275October 10, 2019 11:09 AM

I bet that Fern was really excited about what happened to his character on 1984 last night. He's not the type who wants to play the pretty boy all the time. He's admitted that he likes things dark.

by Anonymousreply 276October 10, 2019 4:41 PM

But WHO is this new gf that you all speak of?! Is she a woman or a "woman"?

by Anonymousreply 277October 14, 2019 10:02 PM

There is no woman, He's gay and dating a twink.

by Anonymousreply 278October 14, 2019 11:00 PM

Maybe he is the 'Final Girl'!!

by Anonymousreply 279October 15, 2019 6:34 AM

R279 Emma is the virgin, so of course she's the Final Girl. What a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 280October 16, 2019 7:15 PM

Welp, looks like Miss Fern is done. Not even a mention from Ryan Murphy in the EW article about his favorite episodes. Ryan even mentioned Gus. No Cody. No one cares enough to post here anymore, because, as Fern put it, he’s boooooring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281October 25, 2019 12:45 AM

He's hot AF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282October 25, 2019 12:49 AM

R282 he won't put out anymore

by Anonymousreply 283October 25, 2019 1:04 AM

Cody said that he himself is boring? Lol. I still think he's hot tho

by Anonymousreply 284October 25, 2019 1:06 AM

A production guy on the AHS set said that Murphy is not a casting couch guy. Said that Murphy seems more asexual than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 285October 25, 2019 1:08 AM

Yes, because every anonymous production guy is a fly-on-the-wall Hollywood insider.

by Anonymousreply 286October 25, 2019 1:41 AM

For the doubting Thomas - the AHS BTS thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287October 25, 2019 2:17 AM

Oh my god. We're still doing this? Murphy might be the king of nepotism and playing favorites, but he's not a predator or casting couch type. The guy who was commenting here was legit and worked on Murphy's shows for years.

No one is posting here because Fern isn't posting anything on social media or doing any interviews.

As far as that article goes, it's quite possible Murphy's failure to mention Fern was intentional, as he's been known to freeze out actors. It's just as possible that the editor charged with editing the piece removed, among other things, Fern's mentions.

The gif of him licking his lip is a total shout out to all the stans that creamed themselves last season when Michael Langdon did the same thing. The 14-22 yr old viewers obsessed with Evan Peters, Fern, Paulson and Emma Roberts are the only ones keeping AHS alive at this point.

by Anonymousreply 288October 25, 2019 2:18 AM

R288 why is he freezing him out??

by Anonymousreply 289October 25, 2019 2:32 AM

R288 why is he freezing him out??

by Anonymousreply 290October 25, 2019 2:32 AM

And for awhile there were people that thought Darren Criss was fucking Murphy for roles. Some probably still do.

by Anonymousreply 291October 25, 2019 2:51 AM

Oh, honey. NO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292October 27, 2019 5:32 AM

RIDICULOUS.

by Anonymousreply 293October 27, 2019 6:38 AM

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

**and there he is...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294October 27, 2019 9:17 AM

May be the unpopular opinion here but I love his style. I think he looks great. Just the right amount different and edgy without overdoing it.

by Anonymousreply 295October 28, 2019 4:29 AM

Who wore it best?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296October 28, 2019 12:41 PM

Sounds like he wants to be an LV brand ambassador.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297October 28, 2019 11:44 PM

Who wore it best part deux II?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298October 28, 2019 11:45 PM

I would assume he already is an LV Ambassador.

by Anonymousreply 299October 28, 2019 11:53 PM

why is he holding his non-existent stomach in? he’s bone thin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300October 29, 2019 3:49 AM

to make her tiddies jutt out.

by Anonymousreply 301October 29, 2019 3:50 AM

Fern looked gorgeous in Wednesday's episode, but I can understand why he's not promoting this season. He's barely in it.

by Anonymousreply 302November 2, 2019 1:16 AM

I wonder if he will be appearing in AHS season 10. The interviews he gave during #AHS100th party were not so enthusiastic about Ryan Murphy anymore. Did he really thought Murphy will celebrate him in every season like he did in Apocalypse? Did he really think he could be the next Evan Peters? I also wonder if Fern will have a career outside of AHS. I liked him during Versace a lot, I liked Apocalypse until he went crazy. I struggle to take him serious now tbh. He’s super odd in every interview and I just hate this woman department pants he wEars lol I don’t care if it’s Margiela or LV. The could do better but he just take what he gets, same with AHS 9

by Anonymousreply 303November 4, 2019 5:00 PM

I also dislike how passive aggressive he acts on Instagram. I mean “you can’t sit with us”? Wtf lol if he hates teenage frau fans so much, he should not be part of AHS or post at all like boobo boobo daddy Peters

by Anonymousreply 304November 4, 2019 5:21 PM

You really think he's shading his fans, R304? He's said multiple times that he's obsessed with late 80s/early 90s culture and everything inspired by it.

by Anonymousreply 305November 4, 2019 6:08 PM

I'm interested to see if he is in next season as well...or anything really. Last year in an interview when asked if he was doing season 9 he said he didn't know but that his dance card was pretty full...except it wasn't. He did nothing in between AHS. I'll also be waiting to see if he appears in any other RM project.

by Anonymousreply 306November 5, 2019 2:59 PM

I don't think AHS has more than one season left, regardless of Murphy's humble bragging before the 100th episode aired. I think the only way Fern would return is if he has a significant (read: lead) role. It's beyond obvious how unhappy he is with this season, and I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that he went from the center of attention last season you a handful of lines per episode this season.

Final season will wrap up the coven/antichrist story. God forbid the show go out without Emma Roberts playing Madison for the third time.

by Anonymousreply 307November 6, 2019 12:13 AM

Eric Smith is house hunting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308November 8, 2019 2:32 PM

What’s his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 309November 9, 2019 4:31 AM

Gossip from the AHS Part 4 thread:

[R52] There was a post here before the season began that said Fern was not well-liked by the crew this season. Add that to the fact he's did zero promotion for the show on social media an the way his character was whittled down to nothing after episode 5 or 6 and I'm beginning to think there was some truth to it. Or it's just a case of Murphy playing favorites. Fern had one line in the finale. You can't tell me that scene with Bertie and Chet and the mention of how he swings both ways wasn't meant for Bertie and Xavier.

by Anonymousreply 310November 14, 2019 5:06 PM

I guess we all agree on Fern losing his status quo in RMs universe. He went bananas after Apocalypse and never made it to the inner circle IMO. One GQ cover shoot don’t make a great actor. Theres also no picture of Fern with Murphy, not even from the MET gala. RM never mentioned Fern in any interview. He called Gus his fave though. Gus seams to be a nice guy, Fern don’t. so yeah, maybe the gossip is true. I also think it’s kinda gross what he does with his tongue but teenage girls love it lol

by Anonymousreply 311November 15, 2019 1:12 PM

No, just no

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312November 15, 2019 1:15 PM

R308 seams like even Smith is done with Fern

by Anonymousreply 313November 15, 2019 1:16 PM

Doubt he's hated by the crew. Fern is competition for some of Murphy's overrated faves/sycophants and RM didn't expect him to be as popular. Murphy is a control freak and this includes when his actors acquire popularity, visibility, or success without his 'permission' (stated or otherwise). Murphy gets off on playing with people and toys and tests them at every turn. Most likely a narc, possibly a socio. He's also himself overrated, no genius since he must not only constantly recycle and 'borrow' from others' works and ideas, he allegedly steals without crediting or compensation. BP and SP have had influence with Murphy in regards to Fern as well. BP is massively jealous and envious and SP had the hots for him and resented that she did; she too is a control freak. Managing to beak out of the Murphyverse rut would do wonders for Fern; Fern doesn't actually need these people, but it will be more difficult. I wouldn't count him out.

He was wasted on AHS this season and as usual the story dissolved halfway through. What a mess the series has become. Many of the actors deserve better than this level of garbage, but seem to be stuck with Murphy's scraps. Meanwhile, his handful of favorites are tiresome and overused. That's not going to change.

by Anonymousreply 314November 15, 2019 2:23 PM

The explanation at R314 makes the most sense.

by Anonymousreply 315November 15, 2019 5:51 PM

I definitely agree that Murphy is an egomaniac who likes to control people's careers. I've always found the way his actors fawn all over him to be cult-ish. If you pay attention to the AHS fan accounts, you know a fan came up with the summer camp idea while Apocalypse was airing. I laughed when Murphy was like, "Oh, we saw this intro clip created by a fan so we brought the fan on board." Translation: "we stole someone's concept and paid him off so he'd keep quiet."

I think there's more to Fern's decision to go off the grid than just a disappointing AHS season. I have a feeling he and the boyfriend broke up

by Anonymousreply 316November 15, 2019 6:35 PM

R315 agreed

R316 Fern and Smith spend Halloween together at their friends house in Laurel Hill. The friend posted a story of some dude dancing while Fern was standing in the background talking to someone. Same night when Smith posted that rubber thing selfie with the other guy. However, I wonder why Smith is going house hunting? Maybe he’s just messing around with Fern stans or stalkers like me

by Anonymousreply 317November 15, 2019 6:48 PM

It's possible Smith was house hunting for the both of them while Fern was actually working, AHS was still shooting at that time.

Even though his screen time was cut significantly compared to the beginning of this season, they still had long days on that set.

by Anonymousreply 318November 15, 2019 6:52 PM

R318 My impression was that they just moved in together. The two cats are Ferns

by Anonymousreply 319November 15, 2019 8:13 PM

Why do people think that Cody and Eric have broken up? Being the attention whores that they are, one or both would've written a block of text on a sexy instagram post about it by now

by Anonymousreply 320November 15, 2019 11:35 PM

Do you think Fern rewatches Apocalypse and cries?

by Anonymousreply 321November 16, 2019 4:22 AM

R321 I do. R320 remember what Fern wrote in his incoming essay? He’s a privat person. I guess Eric is just bullshitting fern stans like he did with his „I am sorry I exist“ post

by Anonymousreply 322November 16, 2019 4:10 PM

I really want to stay a fan, but I get the distinct impression Fern's nose was out of joint because he wasn't the star this season. More and more people are commenting on his downsized role as 1984 progressed. He had to have pissed off the writers or Murphy himself. He's going to become the new Katherine Heigel if he's not careful.

by Anonymousreply 323November 16, 2019 11:43 PM

Xaviers daddy was also the only ghost who did not join the “ghost community”. Another proof for downsizing Ferns role. He might have had pissed off RM with being too famous or too sassy but he should have payed some respect to the AHS crew and also the fandom by promoting the season and posting some fun backstage stuff like the other actors did. Everyone from the cast appears to be down to earth except Louis Vuitton darling Fern. He also claimed in ARs story to be the most funny guy in 1984 but he didn’t live up to that. Xaviers Monologs were bad after episode 3

R323 LOL

by Anonymousreply 324November 17, 2019 12:18 AM

Maybe Eric needs another Airbnb

by Anonymousreply 325November 17, 2019 2:58 AM

dunno why anyone would think they aren’t together anymore. the two are so very passive aggressive—if you listen to several of smith’s ig stories, miss fern has can be heard faintly in the background ranting away angrily at something or another. never something pleasant, always a complaint.

he has a very hard time restraining from addressing criticism in a roundabout way and never shuts up from trying to prove he isn’t {insert the things he’s criticized for}. given that he can’t restrain himself in interviews {‘sooo banal sooooo boooohringg’} or in the backgrounds of a handful of other people’s stories {‘i mean, who the fuck ARE you?’} it can be easy to deduce that he must drone on just as bad in person. no one wants to listen to that, especially people who have been in the game far longer than he has and handles it far better. he’s a petulant pseud and it’s made him very unlikeable, i can’t defend him any longer.

by Anonymousreply 326November 20, 2019 1:25 AM

R326 Agreed. Good point also. Same with todays IG story. I am not a fan of the account Fern loves to repost in his IG stories either. The quote is not from Herr Nietzsche but from Mr. Kipling, one of many misattributions made by @_nitch. Fern needs to chill and unfollower this stupid account and start thinking about a new sm strategy

by Anonymousreply 327November 21, 2019 1:03 PM

I'd love to know what his next project is, and whether it's Murphy related.

by Anonymousreply 328November 21, 2019 9:00 PM

R314, did you work on the AHS set/know anyone who did?

by Anonymousreply 329November 21, 2019 9:02 PM

R327 Exactly. So much passive aggression. Yeah, some pseudo-intellectual douchey misquote will show all of us! Class act that one.

R329 I don’t believe they are, as good as that post was, because I can vouch that 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt that SP never at any point “had the hots” for him. He wishes.

by Anonymousreply 330November 21, 2019 10:57 PM

And how do you know that, R330? Do you know the cast personally?

by Anonymousreply 331November 22, 2019 9:04 PM

R314 R330 Who is BP and SP?? Assume SP=Sarah Paulson, but the other.....?

by Anonymousreply 332November 24, 2019 3:46 AM

R332 Maybe BP is Billy Porter??

by Anonymousreply 333November 24, 2019 3:51 AM

R333 Yes, Sarah & Billy won’t invite Fern to their Friendsgiving dinners. Ferns “good friend” Darren didn’t invite him to his wedding either. I am with R323 I want to stay a fan but my guess is his diva attitude is not only obnoxious in interviews

by Anonymousreply 334November 24, 2019 12:24 PM

R334, I'm dying to know how you know this. Are you in television? Do you run in the same WeHo circles? It's true that Fern sucked all the air out of Apocalypse - everyone was thirsty for him, and I can see that pissing off Murphy, Paulson and Porter, who love attention.

by Anonymousreply 335November 24, 2019 6:52 PM

*eyeroll*

Fern not being at DC's wedding is in no way a statement of Fern's waning popularity. Nobody from the cast of Versace was at Criss' wedding. In fact, I don't think anyone from Glee aside from Lea Michele (who has resorted to doing Hallmark-esque movies of the week) and that obnoxious blonde chick with the podcast Rebecca something were at his wedding.

Fern got sidelined this season the way Cheyenne Jackson, Denis O'hare and even Evan Peters have been sidelined. Murphy does it to a male cast member every season. I'm sure it didn't help they scrapped an episode, added in Dylan McDermott for no reason and probably had to re-write the last three episodes. Fern was this season's casualty.

by Anonymousreply 336November 25, 2019 1:19 AM

Ok, seriously. What the hell is going on with Fern? It's like he's dropped off the face of the earth.

by Anonymousreply 337December 1, 2019 1:42 PM

R337 I hope he hasn't caught a nasty drug habit in the wake of his stardom.

by Anonymousreply 338December 1, 2019 6:06 PM

This haircut is doing him no favors. He had such a strong lower face, the bangs make it look much longer, funny how a few inches of hair can make an objectively handsome man look like Lurch.

by Anonymousreply 339December 2, 2019 2:29 AM

Apparently hanging out in London with his AHS besties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340December 2, 2019 2:32 AM

R340 I FUCKING HATE HIS HAIRCUT

by Anonymousreply 341December 2, 2019 4:54 AM

Cody looks high as shit. Not a good look with the bangs either.

by Anonymousreply 342December 2, 2019 4:57 AM

He's merging into Smith with that hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 343December 2, 2019 5:01 AM

Miss Fern was following Zach Villa until the season ended, and now he unfollowed him. I always wonder why he’s such a fickle cunt about that.

by Anonymousreply 344December 2, 2019 6:16 AM

R44 He was probably jealous that Zach was getting more attention (and screen time) than him.

by Anonymousreply 345December 2, 2019 8:17 AM

Man, has he looked sour in just about every photo of him I've seen since filming for 1984 started.

Re: unfollowing Villa, these people aren't required to follow their cast members. Zach Villa didn't get nearly the amount of buzz of press Fern did during Apocalypse, so I doubt he's jealous. Maybe he just doesn't like him.

by Anonymousreply 346December 2, 2019 10:52 AM

Villa was definitely the breakout star of 1984.

by Anonymousreply 347December 2, 2019 4:40 PM

I was more impressed by Angelica Ross than I ever was by him.

by Anonymousreply 348December 2, 2019 4:49 PM

I get the feeling that Murphy didn't ask Fern to join Season 10. That could explain why he's so sullen.

by Anonymousreply 349December 2, 2019 5:47 PM

R344 so did Emma and Billie but not Gus and Leslie

by Anonymousreply 350December 2, 2019 6:21 PM

Oh FFS,

Ryan Murphy doesn't even know what the 10th season is about, let alone the cast. He just likes generating buzz. I'll be shocked if Lange returns. The best cast would be the OGs - Lange, O'Hare, Bates, Bassett, Britton, McDermott, Paulson, Peters, Quinto. Maybe Wittrock and Lynch. Forget everyone else, even Fern. Once they started with all the pretty boys, the show was destroyed.

I don't recall seeing any of the cast posing with Villa at any of the events or in any of the BTS shots he posted.

by Anonymousreply 351December 2, 2019 7:58 PM

He unfollowed Evan too.

by Anonymousreply 352December 2, 2019 8:23 PM

If he unfollows Paulson and Murphy, we'll know that shit got real.

by Anonymousreply 353December 2, 2019 9:23 PM

To my knowledge, Emma and Gus never followed Zack. I just think it’s odd because he went out of his way to break a mutual, but follows cast members from seasons ago. Probably not famous enough for him.

I like Zack myself in that he doesn’t try to act like a lawn ornament—he lacks that over-affected attitude that makes people like Fern look like knobheads. Seems they see him as disposable but I think he did a good job.

Fern’s role in Apocalypse was essentially to be a cum sock. Nothing he did couldn’t have been done by someone else. The appeal lies in the fact that his looks are unique to America, hence why Australia didn’t really see any use for him. I actually quite liked him myself until he started trying so hard, calling himself an artist, saying he’s “Not Meryl Streep—yet” etc. He sounds ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 354December 2, 2019 9:41 PM

r352 Peters also unfollowed Fern and I know for sure they followed each other since Apocalypse

by Anonymousreply 355December 2, 2019 10:00 PM

R354

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356December 2, 2019 10:02 PM

r356 Emma wasn’t following him when he posted that

by Anonymousreply 357December 2, 2019 10:49 PM

R355 are you sure? i’m almost positive evan didn’t follow cody, but i suppose he could have much later on without me realizing. this whole thing doesn’t surprise me, he refused to follow more than 100 people for a long while there until there was a lot of jokes about him being a headcase because he was ratio-obsessed. i saw a lot of the twitter folk wondering why he unfollowed troy sivan after seeing him in concert, when he unfollowed gaga, etc. odd fellow.

by Anonymousreply 358December 3, 2019 1:25 AM

Cody is just a carbon copy of his boyfriend. For someone who claims to be ~weird and artistic~, he’s so boring. Plus, he’s still wearing the same pair of Balenciagas and weird black pants from last year, judging from that London photo.

by Anonymousreply 359December 3, 2019 2:47 AM

R346 Since when? Actually, it's the opposite. I noticed Villa got WAAAAAAAY more press (and way more PRESTIGIOUS press) than Fern ever has to date. The only noteworthy/prestigious magazine Fern ever landed (and probably ever will) was GQ earlier this year.

R354 Pretty sure I saw Gus following Zach at some point (possibly still does?).

Fern has turned into a cliquey snob. Wonder WTF is up his ass these days - such a difference in his personality this year. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 360December 3, 2019 4:05 AM

R360 Yeah Gus follows.

Y’all got me vaguely interested in this because Fern rarely posts on ig so to go out of his way to unfollow people looks extra deliberate... he’s probably just an asshole honestly.

Deron is the most laid back of that crew for 1984 and he follows Zach, Billie, and Gus but not Roberts and Fern. They both have been heavily rumored to be grade-A cunts. Makes sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 361December 3, 2019 4:52 AM

Maybe Fern doesn’t like Villa because he only wants Michael to have a special connection with Satan.

by Anonymousreply 362December 3, 2019 5:08 AM

Fern is a bitchy, envious wannabe diva. He’s just bitter that Villa (an unknown) got more screen time than him and that he can’t ever replace Evan, no matter how hard he tries. All the AHS actors should unfollow Fern so he gets kicked down a notch, where he belongs.

by Anonymousreply 363December 3, 2019 12:55 PM

I enjoy Fern's acting, and I like looking at him. I want him to branch out and do more varied projects so that I can get a better handle on whether or not I stan.

by Anonymousreply 364December 3, 2019 5:13 PM

Twink is in London too. I always roll my eyes when the cast talks about how hard they work. I would love to work for 4 months then spend the next 8 traveling and vacationing all over the world!

by Anonymousreply 365December 3, 2019 5:20 PM

Angelica Ross is also in London. So there must be an AHS related event going on .

by Anonymousreply 366December 3, 2019 8:23 PM

Ross put up an IG story, walking through London at night with Fern and Smith.

by Anonymousreply 367December 3, 2019 10:29 PM

Emma attended the British Fashion one-thing-or-another-awards while over there, so that is partially her reason for being in London.

Gus Kenworthy quit the US team and is now represents Great Britian, competing with them for the next Olympics. So I guess that is his reason for being over there (although I didn't know he was part British on his moms side).

As for the others, someone on another thread said it could be an AHS event...unsure if Zach is over there with them?

by Anonymousreply 368December 4, 2019 5:54 AM

Emma mistook a fan for Billie and asked “what time is work”. Might be a photoshoot and AHS UK promotion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369December 4, 2019 11:07 AM

Seems like Zach V. Is in NYC? Surely if there was an AHS, event, he would be there? Wonder if he feels left out of the clique?

by Anonymousreply 370December 4, 2019 2:13 PM

R368 R370 No, Zach is not in London with the rest of the cast, and yes, he is currently in NYC (only for a few days though).

by Anonymousreply 371December 4, 2019 5:17 PM

R370 I’ll bet he does feel left out. It’s pretty crummy that Fern and his little clique are publically snubbing him. There’s NO reason to unfollow your co-stars, unless you’re purposely trying to look like a dick (mission accomplished, Fern!). Could have just muted and left the follow connection in tact, but Fickle-Fern specifically went the extra mile...

by Anonymousreply 372December 5, 2019 4:06 PM

Or...Villa had another commitment. The group in London are all people who seem to have, shall we say, a lot of free time.

by Anonymousreply 373December 5, 2019 4:55 PM

R373 agreed.

i highly doubt zach cares or feels snubbed. he seems to be having a good time...and clearly lacks the attitude that nepotism or arrogance gives. seems like he is just enjoying the ride? regardless its nice to see someone that isnt trying so hard to be calculated that they look like a dick. unlike our dear friend here, he doesn’t feel the need to wear a mask and cycle through identities. pleasant enough.

hoping fern moves on but not counting on it. acting like this at the big age of 31 is embarrassing enough...

by Anonymousreply 374December 5, 2019 5:21 PM

I wonder what Cody will do from here? It seems like Ryan Murphy plays his favorites for a few years and then finds a new latest greatest. Will he manage to be lucky enough to stay in Ryan's good graces for another season or two?

by Anonymousreply 375December 5, 2019 6:04 PM

r375 Two seasons? Admiring your optimism!

1984 was so terrible, they’d have to really redeem the series with s10 to even go anywhere near a contract renewal. It’s looking bleak.

by Anonymousreply 376December 5, 2019 6:39 PM

There's a petition to bring Michael Langdon back to AHS. Sign, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377December 5, 2019 8:25 PM

R377 LOL. Please, how stupid. GTFO of here, Stan.

by Anonymousreply 378December 5, 2019 10:39 PM

Cody probably made that stupid petition. He’ll never let go of Michael.

by Anonymousreply 379December 6, 2019 3:39 AM

According to Smith's IG story, they're someplace tropical.

by Anonymousreply 380December 10, 2019 1:40 AM

Is his tongue pierced?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381December 12, 2019 7:17 PM

Could be Photoshop.

by Anonymousreply 382December 12, 2019 7:28 PM

Fern and Smith are definitely someplace tropical, and fancy. Looks like Bora Bora, maybe? Or Bali? Smith has a new IG story up.

by Anonymousreply 383December 13, 2019 8:37 PM

Wherever it is, it's absolutely gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 384December 13, 2019 11:24 PM

New post. I still hate his hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385December 16, 2019 8:51 PM

Waiting for some Christmas posts on social media...or any sign of life. Eric seems content posting sexy selfies and pics of furniture and lighting.

by Anonymousreply 386December 27, 2019 11:56 PM

They've been in Vegas this week with a creative director from NYC, PJ Mattan. They went to a Lady CaCa concert and drove through the Mojave Desert. Mattan posted it all in his IG stories.

by Anonymousreply 387December 30, 2019 1:27 AM

Ok, any news on Eric and Cody? Seems quiet!

by Anonymousreply 388January 6, 2020 1:45 AM

Shh!!

We're all focusing on the Golden Globes where he appears not to be present tonight...

by Anonymousreply 389January 6, 2020 1:47 AM

Apparently Fern is holding a workshop in Australia. More proof that he can’t get work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390January 9, 2020 6:47 PM

He didn't work after Apocalypse, either. He did some SXSW interview and that's it. It's a 3 day workshop and he'll probably clear 10K. John Patrick Shanley is also teaching a workshop and he's hardly hurting for work or money. I get the impression he's too selective for his own good.

by Anonymousreply 391January 9, 2020 10:03 PM

That is crazy!

by Anonymousreply 392January 9, 2020 11:06 PM

Season 10...when do you think the cast will be formed?

by Anonymousreply 393January 14, 2020 1:03 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394January 19, 2020 10:55 PM

Omg he is so HOT. I was worried he was losing it, but definitely not.

by Anonymousreply 395January 20, 2020 1:09 AM

Omg he is so HOT. I was worried he was losing it, but definitely not.

by Anonymousreply 396January 20, 2020 1:09 AM

Well, maybe not losing it when "it" refers to hotness, anyway...

by Anonymousreply 397January 20, 2020 1:20 AM

Two new ads for Louis Vuitton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398January 23, 2020 12:42 PM

One of the students from the acting class that he taught seemed to enjoy the experience.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399January 23, 2020 2:33 PM

Are those a joke??

by Anonymousreply 400January 24, 2020 11:15 AM

Are those a joke??

by Anonymousreply 401January 24, 2020 11:15 AM

Hahahahahahhaha....Murphy just posted the official cast list for AHS Season 10, and guess what? Fern is NOT listed. Serves the uppity prick right, his head has grown way too big for his body these days. Good riddance!

by Anonymousreply 402February 26, 2020 7:20 PM

Wouldn’t be too excited. He’s got something else going on. Have fun watching Miss Fern come back as Chanel no.4, miraculously recovered from her meningitis, or something.

by Anonymousreply 403February 26, 2020 7:36 PM

His role in 1984 was abhorrent. When you add in the rumors that he was an asshole and caused tension alongside Emma, can’t say I’ll miss him. He wasn’t bad as Michael Langdon but his acting is mediocre and Xavier really showed his age.

by Anonymousreply 404February 26, 2020 7:45 PM

What were the Emma rumors from the 1984 set?

It looks like Murphy is putting together a cast of heavy hitters plus his pets Ross, Grossman and Lourde. I doubt this is the final cast announcement. Murphy loves fueling speculation.

by Anonymousreply 405February 26, 2020 9:17 PM

r405 emma has always had rumors encircling that shes a bitch shock horror. she threatened not to come back to apoc unless she had a bigger role. its obvious emma is sitting this one out because nobody wants to deal with her acting odd around evan. cody picked emmas side probably to be opportunistic, she loves telling people evan was an abusive pos when he was really just a self loathing addict. sarah loves evan and didnt want to be in the middle of that uncomfortable millennial mentality.

several rumors about cody treating extras and assistances poorly, only being charming to people that he needed, acting don’t-look-at-me-look-at-me, being visibly disgusted by fans, etc. some of them could have been started by that fat trans reporter and her good judy that got mad he didnt want to discuss rimming buttholes with her, but really thats all up in the air. i admit his attitude makes it hard to want to take his side.

by Anonymousreply 406February 26, 2020 10:18 PM

receipts for the rumors about cody treating people badly on set?

by Anonymousreply 407February 27, 2020 6:19 AM

My impression has been that he’s not exactly rude to people on set, but that he takes himself and his “craft” VERY SERIOUSLY and does wacky shit to get into character and stay in character. Is that method? I dunno. But it causes him to ignore people or appear standoffish and some of his colleagues just don’t have the patience for that.

by Anonymousreply 408February 27, 2020 12:58 PM

I still think he'll be brought back for Season 10. For the past two season, Murphy has waited until right before/right after filming started to announce he'd joined the cast. It's one thing to be a Diva who demands lines be changed or who shows up late to set. It's another to have an off-putting process for getting into character. The real surprise for me was not seeing Zach Villa's name. I thought it was a given he'd be back. That's why I think there will be a second wave of cast announcements closer to filming.

To be fair, his experience with House of Cards was horrible. He was cast and promised one story line and got a completely different smaller one. It appears as though they did the exact same thing to him in 1984. I'd be pissed, too. 1984 felt like two totally different seasons, that's how much change occurred during filming. You knew when he didn't promote the premiere of 1984 like everyone else there was trouble on set.

by Anonymousreply 409February 27, 2020 4:58 PM

Good for him. I don't see anyone else from AHS getting these types of gigs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410March 4, 2020 10:03 PM

I mean Billie Lourd and Angelica Ross are also LV ambassadors, but yes Cody's style does get more attention. He was in Paris for about 6 days with Eric . In that article above, he says he wants to be known for his work rather than his looks... but what work? Whens his next acting gig?

by Anonymousreply 411March 8, 2020 6:36 PM

Right...what work are we supposed to focus on? Do creepy edits made by 12 year old girls count?

by Anonymousreply 412March 9, 2020 9:00 AM

Cody's look at LV got a lot of coverage and that Vogue article will do wonders, but his IG and career growth is ridiculously slow. He has too much potential to waste on attending fashion shows and met galas.

by Anonymousreply 413March 9, 2020 11:09 AM

Is he still with his twink boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 414March 9, 2020 12:49 PM

Yes.

This video is a BIG THING for someone like Cody. You can see Eric by his side clearly. Maybe he's ready to introduce him to the world as his bf?

He looks fabulous in the video btw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415March 10, 2020 1:48 AM

R415 I think the world already knows that Fern is gayer than a picnic basket.

by Anonymousreply 416March 10, 2020 1:56 AM

Oh yeah I meant is he ready to publicly introduce eric as his boyfriend.. it's quite major that he let a big fashion brand film them together 👀

by Anonymousreply 417March 10, 2020 9:10 AM

I don't why people start these rumors...jealousy maybe? I was an extra on Apocalypse and from what I observed Cody was professional and personable. Everyone liked him and he they. He didn't treat anyone badly and though I didn't interact with him a lot he seemed genuinely a nice guy who respected everyone on set. He was just happy to be there and working as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 418April 13, 2020 4:23 PM

R418 NO ONE is "jealous" of this scrawny-assed hasbeen fruit-tart. He's just got minimal talent and far too much attitude for his "level".

Bye-bye, Cody dearest. Most won't even notice you're gone...

by Anonymousreply 419April 20, 2020 4:56 PM

I wouldn't call him scrawny. He is around 6 ft, and has the best shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 420April 21, 2020 11:24 PM

He just posted a new pic on Instagram. He looks like he's been working out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421April 22, 2020 12:33 AM

I wouldn't say he has no talent. He was really really good in American Crime Story. Also what attitude do you speak of? He seems pretty chill to me.

by Anonymousreply 422April 24, 2020 11:59 AM

How long do you think he and Eric will last?

by Anonymousreply 423May 16, 2020 11:05 PM

Anyone care to buy the jacket he wore in AHS 1984? It’s currently up to $2,000+.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424May 20, 2020 3:00 PM

R423 TBH, surprised they even lasted this long. It was clear that Eric was feeling mighty insecure when Fern first burst on the scene as Langdon on AHS. But then Fern made their relationship public (via his IG story) and that probably appeased Twink well enough.

by Anonymousreply 425July 8, 2020 11:34 AM

What is going on with Fern these days? Is he working at all?

by Anonymousreply 426July 10, 2020 7:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!