Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cody Fern Part 6

Continue the bitching here, ladies and gents...

by Anonymousreply 6713 hours ago

Previous Post: Cody Fern Part 5

by Anonymousreply 104/14/2019

Fuck, you sad cunts, still going on about this tragic prick? Fraus be so stupid

by Anonymousreply 204/14/2019

Had to go and see what work he has on the horizon.......nothing, nada, zip.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 304/14/2019

But bitching about Fern is just SO much fun...

by Anonymousreply 404/14/2019

Is he related to Miss Fern?

by Anonymousreply 504/14/2019

I wonder what role Cody will play...

by Anonymousreply 604/14/2019

R6 They'd best give him a mullet.

by Anonymousreply 704/14/2019

R7 Someone already has!

by Anonymousreply 804/14/2019

Long haired rocker an no ugly mullets surely ^^^ it looks real tho

by Anonymousreply 904/14/2019

R8 looks so weird

by Anonymousreply 1004/14/2019

R2 you mad? What are you doing here, then?

by Anonymousreply 1104/14/2019

What's with the HBO cake in the twink's stories? Celebrating the premiere of GOT? Looks homemade.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Monday at 3:17 AM

R12 Must be, too much of a coincidence that he posted it on the night of the premiere.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Monday at 6:21 AM

I don't have IG or most SM, so I can't see their Stories. Going by description, sounds like a viewing party for the episode.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Monday at 7:01 AM

Or maybe where Fern is doing his next job

by Anonymousreply 15Last Monday at 9:43 AM

R15 Nah. It was the night of the premiere. Can't be a coincidence. It does look like a viewing party. And why would Fern eat a cake for a project with HBO?

by Anonymousreply 16Last Monday at 10:08 AM

R12 It looks like Cody and Eric were guests of tomlikesturtles cuz he was throwing a GOT themed party. The decorations by the cake are the same as the ones in Tom’s InstaStories

by Anonymousreply 17Last Monday at 10:14 AM

R17 Yesss.. I don't follow the guy and I didn't see his stories. Same table and candles. Looked pretty baddass for a GOT fan. This dude always throws awesome parties. In fact, 99% of the twink's bashing parties were at his house since I follow Fern. Right?

by Anonymousreply 18Last Monday at 2:44 PM

R17 Good investigative skills. Deffo at turtle's GOT viewing party. It's kind of funny to think of a star from a big TV show being nerdy over another big TV show. I know it's not technically that strange, but it's still kind of wild to me.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Monday at 2:54 PM

A star from a big tv show is just a human being like all of us are. They have things they like/love just like us and geek out the same way us non-stars do.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Monday at 2:58 PM

Turtle Tommy is cute

by Anonymousreply 21Last Tuesday at 11:06 AM

And twinkie's new sink is ugly

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 12:40 AM

What does his new sink look like? I don't see anything in their stories?

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 6:17 PM

R23 You missed the story. Smith posted a photo showing off his abs in the mirror, saying the sink is ugly. Could be the sink he wants to change.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Thursday at 1:33 AM

The cat is cute

by Anonymousreply 25Last Thursday at 3:27 AM

Until I see him post another ootd selfie in his bedroom mirror, I’m going to wonder if he moved in with Cody.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Thursday at 4:09 AM

I cringed hard at the interviewer. Obviously he has a crush on Fern. The interview was nice. Who is this guy? Didn't complain about his fans, talked nice about HOC and called Spacey by his name "Kevin" without trashing him. Fern has no idea if he's in AHS this season but literally begged Murphy to call him up around minute19:00. Lol. So is this his apartment or twink's?

by Anonymousreply 27Last Thursday at 4:26 AM

That doesn’t look like twinks apartment. Maybe Cody’s.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Thursday at 5:00 AM

R25 Even their animals are cute as hell

by Anonymousreply 29Last Thursday at 8:41 AM

R27 He was probably so excited to be doing something having to do with work that he was super nice during interview.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Thursday at 8:43 AM

He says he has a "full dance card" these days. I think one of the reasons we haven't seen much of him is because he's been working, now that he's back from Yosemite. He had probably already started a project before Yosemite. He's looking really good in that interview. Someone in the comments of the video rightly pointed out that he's wearing one of Michael Langdon's jackets. I don't know why people are so confused about his demeanor here as opposed to SXSW. This is always how he is one on one. In SXSW, he had an audience, mostly of stans, and the conversation was about him. This convo was about work. I like how generous he is in his praise of other cast members. He clearly adores Sarah Paulson beyond words.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Thursday at 8:59 AM

audio didn't work on my device. can't hear what he said til I get home but damned if I didn't watch it all anyway . gorgeous, much?

by Anonymousreply 32Last Thursday at 10:12 AM

Full dance card huh?! Wondering...

by Anonymousreply 33Last Thursday at 10:43 AM

He said the same thing at SXSW. After Versace, Apocalypse and the GG red carpet that broke the internet, I'm not surprised that the offers have been flooding in.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Thursday at 10:48 AM

If he keeps saying he’s got a lot going on in terms of work then why don’t we hear about anything that he will be in or anything he’s actually working on? Is everything kept top secret nowadays?

by Anonymousreply 35Last Thursday at 11:08 AM

R35 Weird isn't it? He's either pretending to be busy for image or he's working on his infamous own movie. Is the Pisces one finished? Other than that... A full dance card because... Fucking the twink takes him all the time? Lmao. I doubt he has any scripts on the table. He was too desperate to get on his knees and beg Murphy for a part in 1984. Interesting he suddenly always loved the 80s, the fashion blah blah blah. Just like he always loved Murphy, always wanted to work with Murphy and only Murphy, knew that Murphy will have success

by Anonymousreply 36Last Thursday at 11:28 AM

He said he would love to "be a part of it", not that he wanted to star in it, because he loves the 80s aesthetic. He spoke of his willingness to work it into his schedule. Every single thing he's doing isn't publicized, so that means it doesn't exist? You people are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Thursday at 11:40 AM

He said he loved “blitz kids” and I remember that was a hashtag he followed on ig a looong time ago. I remember that because I didn’t know what it was so I checked it out, so that seems to be a genuine interest of his... at one point at least.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Thursday at 11:45 AM

Nothing is publicized that he’s doing. That’s why I was wondering if everything is top secret now. Never said I thought he wasn’t doing anything. Just never hear anything. Also in the interview he was definitely alluding to wanting a call from Murphy with an offer for him to be in AHS1984.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Thursday at 11:47 AM

Pre-production of shows, films, etc. can be lengthy. Financing can fall through. Many meetings with writers, directors, etc. are had. Projects rarely show up on IMDB until they've officially gone into production, but that doesn't mean you aren't working. People in entertainment don't work banking hours. It took 10 years for Quentin Tarantino to make Inglourious Basterds.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Thursday at 11:56 AM

R37 Did you watch the interview at all? He was clearly alluding at the fact he wants to be in it. When did I say he wants to be the main star? What's even the difference between "wanting to be a part" of it or starring in it in this case? You think he wants a job as Paulson's assistant on set or act in it? 20:30 "*knocking gesture* Ryaaaannn". If that doesn't mean he desperately wants a role I don't know what that means. He lied and exaggerated things before. That was my point. I can't see why he'd be so busy unless he's finishing his movie or reading tons of scripts (highly doubt). R40 Bringing Tarantino's name on this thread is blasphemy. Let's stop making stupid comparisons. Fern is in no project that will take 10 years to make.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Thursday at 2:23 PM

Christ. He's in AHS 9. There's no way it's a coincidence that he posted that IG story of him wearing that mesh mask and the 1984 teaser of some knife wielding maniac wearing something covering his head dropping the next day. Remember, he knew a good 9 months before it was announced that he was in AHS 8. He's playing coy.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Thursday at 2:28 PM

If it’s known that he’s in AHS9 why hasn’t it been said yet? They have already announced some of the people that will be in it. The interview made him sound like he really did not know if he would be a part of it and that he definitely wanted to

by Anonymousreply 43Last Thursday at 3:14 PM

R42 So I'm right and he's a dumb ass liar? The interview was done some days ago. He claims he knows as much as we do, hoping Murphy will hit him up. You know what. I actually can't wait for the cast to be announced. I kinda wish he's not in it. Wouldn't that be hilarious as fuck? I wanna see the stans reaction and if he'd continue licking Murphy's ass. And he knew 9 months in advance for AHS8 because Murphy was working with him on ACS at the time. Murphy just came to him with an offer and Fern took it. But again... There's no way Murphy won't call him up. He's the replacement tool after Evan's departure. Unless the dude who's supposed to play Roberts bf is actually the replacement. Murphy is not blind tho. He's aware the fans want him back and liked Langdon. I will seriously laugh my ass off if he lets Fern out.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Thursday at 3:44 PM

I kinda hope Fern is not in AHS9 too. I’ve got nothing against him and I thought he did a great job in season 8 but for me I’d rather not have him in it.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Thursday at 4:29 PM

Considering that Evan Peters bowed out of this round, and Sarah Paulson may take a raincheck as well, the possibility that Fern will at least play a supporting role is pretty high.

by Anonymousreply 46Last Thursday at 4:35 PM

Sounds like he’s got way too much going on anyways

by Anonymousreply 47Last Thursday at 4:54 PM

He could also be lying about not knowing if he'll be in 9 just to tease his fans. I personally liked him on apocalypse and I hope he comes back (even as a cameo) in 9.

by Anonymousreply 48Last Thursday at 5:08 PM

Golden Derby interviews possible award contenders which is laughable consider AHS9 will be lucky to get a nomination for Paulson. Other than TV Guide, has he done any interviews with mainstream press? I can't believe he went off the rails the way he did in that SXSW interview. Does he even have a publicist?

He's in AHS 9. Trust. He and Murphy are just whipping the stans into a feeding frenzy. Murphy is notorious for dragging out announcements and teasers for AHS probably because they have no idea what is actually going to be filmed until the last minute. Fern thought he was playing the protagonist for months. he didn't know he was playing Langdon until a couple days prior to shooting. That's how down to the wire everything is on AHS. There's a general idea of what the season will be about, but that's it.

by Anonymousreply 49Last Thursday at 5:48 PM

Yeah that’s what I figured. Murphy and AHS is so fly by the seat of their pants with everything. Nobody knows anything until the last minute

by Anonymousreply 50Last Thursday at 5:56 PM

Fern was professional and charming in the recent interview. At times captivating with his enthusiasm and expression of thoughts (I especially liked to hear him speak about darkness). Yes, the interviewer was starry-eyed under Fern's spell. It was nice that he was respectful. Fern doesn't have to let go of Michael. Some actors feel every character remains a part of them, or other artists - that everything they create lives on as a part of them. I think Michael hit upon something that resonated either emotionally, aesthetically, or dynamically and so, why let the spirit of that go.

Oh, and purely in the interest of aesthetics - someone dress Fern in a flowing black satin or silk robe already while he still has the longish hair (or fine - a caftan, the earrings and eyeliner optional) and photograph him. Would be very becoming.

re: RM. He has irons in the fire that aren't anywhere near ready for casting announcements. But one thing I don't appreciate is that he sometimes plays too obvious favoritism with his "children", enthusiastic one moment and then for no apparent reason - ices them out. It's a power and control issue.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Thursday at 6:33 PM

R51 Murphy changes them like socks. Fern could be the new hot thing. After a few years another one will come. Poetry won't save Fern's ass. R49 That's why I can't believe the "I'm very, very busy" card. It's like he practically payed the dude to give him an interview. He has 700k followers now but he kinda went back to being a nobody. He's lost without Murphy and it slipped when he made that desperate gesture.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Thursday at 8:03 PM

Regardless of him drawing confidence from that 'Michael' jacket, he's still dorky and awkward, if not cute.

If anything-similar to another lengthy interview he did for the LA Times-he can still come across as thoughtful and intelligent. Then again, he is an actor...

Glad to hear he's still on the radar somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Thursday at 8:39 PM

You just know he was holding back on some of that commentary: the ending for Langdon, HoC, etc. I imagine the full unedited opinion would be less diplomatic and peppered with expletives. He was correct in how he handled himself professionally, though. Best not to burn bridges until one's finished with them. I don't think that's Langdon's jacket. Something he would wear, yes, but Fern's worn that jacket before Langdon IIRC. Whether he has more projects in the works yet or not, I wouldn't write him off. He seems to have enough strength and resolve to survive with or without Murphy; he did for years. Even worst case, more difficult? For sure. But acting isn't the only avenue in entertainment, and LA isn't the only city of opportunity. Hollywood isn't even all there is to life. He'll be fine regardless.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Thursday at 9:46 PM

He does not need Murphy. He is a strong personality and driven and now he is known some. He will get work no problem.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Friday at 6:28 AM

And I think he isn't the type that would just accept any role.. which is hard if you're just starting out and money is a problem

by Anonymousreply 56Yesterday at 12:37 AM

R56 Please... He said so himself. He'd do anything for Murphy. Licking a horse's balls if Ryan asks him to. He said he auditioned for almost everything before AHS. Maybe even for GoT. He mentioned wanting to work for HBO once. He likes playing pretentious when he can't afford to be. Stop believing every word coming out of his mouth. Just another poser.

by Anonymousreply 57Yesterday at 5:32 AM

R57 Ah, I see. I'm not quite updated with what he has said before. Would his "pretentiousness" actually be better, though? If he would appear to be too eager or desperate maybe it wouldn't be good for his image or erm.. the hollywood equivalent of a CV

by Anonymousreply 58Yesterday at 6:11 AM

yea no good to seem too desperate. they take for granted. He did alright. fixed it my sound problem and got to hear what he said. both good interviews but can't believe it's same guy on this interview as the la Times on youtube. very more fem here. Good on him being himself and he couldn't look bad any which way if he tried. Just saying different is all. at least not boring all these sides. lucky twink gets to dating 5 guys in one

by Anonymousreply 59Yesterday at 9:30 AM

Christ... Wtf is that. He should realize the twink plays him like a puppet. Looks ridiculous to me. Hope it's not some victorian dress. Lmao

by Anonymousreply 6018 hours ago

are they getting married or going to Prom...lol. guess the wedding is full on.

one other thing ive noticed, they always go on vacation with people. don’t they ever go alone as a couple?

by Anonymousreply 6117 hours ago

R60 probably trying ideas out for the Met Gala

by Anonymousreply 6217 hours ago

I have a feeling with the theme for the Gala this year being “camp” Fern is going to try to do another Golden Globes moment and he’ll probably be the talk of the town again.

by Anonymousreply 6317 hours ago

I think so too, R63, or else a photoshoot. He knows what he's doing. This ethereal/possible '70s glam piece is stunning, the drape especially. Curious at the bottom half of the garment.

by Anonymousreply 6417 hours ago

R64 Probably a leotard/bodysuit of some sort. Guess I'm used to seeing him in so much black, this white just looks off on him.

Although I find the piece interesting as well, I'm not sure if I find him ridiculous in it.

He's certainly had some hits and misses.

by Anonymousreply 6514 hours ago

R64 Stunning... For my grandma. Can't see how that piece would look cool on him and not giving him a drag queen effect.

by Anonymousreply 6614 hours ago

Smith posted a story with the make-up dude. Maybe he dressed Fern like that just to go out clubbing. 😂

by Anonymousreply 6713 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!