Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cody Fern Part 6

Continue the bitching here, ladies and gents...

by Anonymousreply 600June 12, 2019 4:59 PM

Previous Post: Cody Fern Part 5

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 14, 2019 11:03 PM

Fuck, you sad cunts, still going on about this tragic prick? Fraus be so stupid

by Anonymousreply 2April 14, 2019 11:03 PM

Had to go and see what work he has on the horizon.......nothing, nada, zip.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 3April 14, 2019 11:05 PM

But bitching about Fern is just SO much fun...

by Anonymousreply 4April 14, 2019 11:05 PM

Is he related to Miss Fern?

by Anonymousreply 5April 14, 2019 11:17 PM

I wonder what role Cody will play...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 14, 2019 11:48 PM

R6 They'd best give him a mullet.

by Anonymousreply 7April 14, 2019 11:52 PM

R7 Someone already has!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2019 12:00 AM

Long haired rocker an no ugly mullets surely ^^^ it looks real tho

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2019 12:31 AM

R8 looks so weird

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2019 1:15 AM

R2 you mad? What are you doing here, then?

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2019 4:00 AM

What's with the HBO cake in the twink's stories? Celebrating the premiere of GOT? Looks homemade.

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2019 11:17 AM

R12 Must be, too much of a coincidence that he posted it on the night of the premiere.

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2019 2:21 PM

I don't have IG or most SM, so I can't see their Stories. Going by description, sounds like a viewing party for the episode.

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2019 3:01 PM

Or maybe where Fern is doing his next job

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2019 5:43 PM

R15 Nah. It was the night of the premiere. Can't be a coincidence. It does look like a viewing party. And why would Fern eat a cake for a project with HBO?

by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2019 6:08 PM

R12 It looks like Cody and Eric were guests of tomlikesturtles cuz he was throwing a GOT themed party. The decorations by the cake are the same as the ones in Tom’s InstaStories

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2019 6:14 PM

R17 Yesss.. I don't follow the guy and I didn't see his stories. Same table and candles. Looked pretty baddass for a GOT fan. This dude always throws awesome parties. In fact, 99% of the twink's bashing parties were at his house since I follow Fern. Right?

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2019 10:44 PM

R17 Good investigative skills. Deffo at turtle's GOT viewing party. It's kind of funny to think of a star from a big TV show being nerdy over another big TV show. I know it's not technically that strange, but it's still kind of wild to me.

by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2019 10:54 PM

A star from a big tv show is just a human being like all of us are. They have things they like/love just like us and geek out the same way us non-stars do.

by Anonymousreply 20April 15, 2019 10:58 PM

Turtle Tommy is cute

by Anonymousreply 21April 16, 2019 7:06 PM

And twinkie's new sink is ugly

by Anonymousreply 22April 17, 2019 8:40 AM

What does his new sink look like? I don't see anything in their stories?

by Anonymousreply 23April 18, 2019 2:17 AM

R23 You missed the story. Smith posted a photo showing off his abs in the mirror, saying the sink is ugly. Could be the sink he wants to change.

by Anonymousreply 24April 18, 2019 9:33 AM

The cat is cute

by Anonymousreply 25April 18, 2019 11:27 AM

Until I see him post another ootd selfie in his bedroom mirror, I’m going to wonder if he moved in with Cody.

by Anonymousreply 26April 18, 2019 12:09 PM

I cringed hard at the interviewer. Obviously he has a crush on Fern. The interview was nice. Who is this guy? Didn't complain about his fans, talked nice about HOC and called Spacey by his name "Kevin" without trashing him. Fern has no idea if he's in AHS this season but literally begged Murphy to call him up around minute19:00. Lol. So is this his apartment or twink's?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 18, 2019 12:26 PM

That doesn’t look like twinks apartment. Maybe Cody’s.

by Anonymousreply 28April 18, 2019 1:00 PM

R25 Even their animals are cute as hell

by Anonymousreply 29April 18, 2019 4:41 PM

R27 He was probably so excited to be doing something having to do with work that he was super nice during interview.

by Anonymousreply 30April 18, 2019 4:43 PM

He says he has a "full dance card" these days. I think one of the reasons we haven't seen much of him is because he's been working, now that he's back from Yosemite. He had probably already started a project before Yosemite. He's looking really good in that interview. Someone in the comments of the video rightly pointed out that he's wearing one of Michael Langdon's jackets. I don't know why people are so confused about his demeanor here as opposed to SXSW. This is always how he is one on one. In SXSW, he had an audience, mostly of stans, and the conversation was about him. This convo was about work. I like how generous he is in his praise of other cast members. He clearly adores Sarah Paulson beyond words.

by Anonymousreply 31April 18, 2019 4:59 PM

audio didn't work on my device. can't hear what he said til I get home but damned if I didn't watch it all anyway . gorgeous, much?

by Anonymousreply 32April 18, 2019 6:12 PM

Full dance card huh?! Wondering...

by Anonymousreply 33April 18, 2019 6:43 PM

He said the same thing at SXSW. After Versace, Apocalypse and the GG red carpet that broke the internet, I'm not surprised that the offers have been flooding in.

by Anonymousreply 34April 18, 2019 6:48 PM

If he keeps saying he’s got a lot going on in terms of work then why don’t we hear about anything that he will be in or anything he’s actually working on? Is everything kept top secret nowadays?

by Anonymousreply 35April 18, 2019 7:08 PM

R35 Weird isn't it? He's either pretending to be busy for image or he's working on his infamous own movie. Is the Pisces one finished? Other than that... A full dance card because... Fucking the twink takes him all the time? Lmao. I doubt he has any scripts on the table. He was too desperate to get on his knees and beg Murphy for a part in 1984. Interesting he suddenly always loved the 80s, the fashion blah blah blah. Just like he always loved Murphy, always wanted to work with Murphy and only Murphy, knew that Murphy will have success

by Anonymousreply 36April 18, 2019 7:28 PM

He said he would love to "be a part of it", not that he wanted to star in it, because he loves the 80s aesthetic. He spoke of his willingness to work it into his schedule. Every single thing he's doing isn't publicized, so that means it doesn't exist? You people are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 37April 18, 2019 7:40 PM

He said he loved “blitz kids” and I remember that was a hashtag he followed on ig a looong time ago. I remember that because I didn’t know what it was so I checked it out, so that seems to be a genuine interest of his... at one point at least.

by Anonymousreply 38April 18, 2019 7:45 PM

Nothing is publicized that he’s doing. That’s why I was wondering if everything is top secret now. Never said I thought he wasn’t doing anything. Just never hear anything. Also in the interview he was definitely alluding to wanting a call from Murphy with an offer for him to be in AHS1984.

by Anonymousreply 39April 18, 2019 7:47 PM

Pre-production of shows, films, etc. can be lengthy. Financing can fall through. Many meetings with writers, directors, etc. are had. Projects rarely show up on IMDB until they've officially gone into production, but that doesn't mean you aren't working. People in entertainment don't work banking hours. It took 10 years for Quentin Tarantino to make Inglourious Basterds.

by Anonymousreply 40April 18, 2019 7:56 PM

R37 Did you watch the interview at all? He was clearly alluding at the fact he wants to be in it. When did I say he wants to be the main star? What's even the difference between "wanting to be a part" of it or starring in it in this case? You think he wants a job as Paulson's assistant on set or act in it? 20:30 "*knocking gesture* Ryaaaannn". If that doesn't mean he desperately wants a role I don't know what that means. He lied and exaggerated things before. That was my point. I can't see why he'd be so busy unless he's finishing his movie or reading tons of scripts (highly doubt). R40 Bringing Tarantino's name on this thread is blasphemy. Let's stop making stupid comparisons. Fern is in no project that will take 10 years to make.

by Anonymousreply 41April 18, 2019 10:23 PM

Christ. He's in AHS 9. There's no way it's a coincidence that he posted that IG story of him wearing that mesh mask and the 1984 teaser of some knife wielding maniac wearing something covering his head dropping the next day. Remember, he knew a good 9 months before it was announced that he was in AHS 8. He's playing coy.

by Anonymousreply 42April 18, 2019 10:28 PM

If it’s known that he’s in AHS9 why hasn’t it been said yet? They have already announced some of the people that will be in it. The interview made him sound like he really did not know if he would be a part of it and that he definitely wanted to

by Anonymousreply 43April 18, 2019 11:14 PM

R42 So I'm right and he's a dumb ass liar? The interview was done some days ago. He claims he knows as much as we do, hoping Murphy will hit him up. You know what. I actually can't wait for the cast to be announced. I kinda wish he's not in it. Wouldn't that be hilarious as fuck? I wanna see the stans reaction and if he'd continue licking Murphy's ass. And he knew 9 months in advance for AHS8 because Murphy was working with him on ACS at the time. Murphy just came to him with an offer and Fern took it. But again... There's no way Murphy won't call him up. He's the replacement tool after Evan's departure. Unless the dude who's supposed to play Roberts bf is actually the replacement. Murphy is not blind tho. He's aware the fans want him back and liked Langdon. I will seriously laugh my ass off if he lets Fern out.

by Anonymousreply 44April 18, 2019 11:44 PM

I kinda hope Fern is not in AHS9 too. I’ve got nothing against him and I thought he did a great job in season 8 but for me I’d rather not have him in it.

by Anonymousreply 45April 19, 2019 12:29 AM

Considering that Evan Peters bowed out of this round, and Sarah Paulson may take a raincheck as well, the possibility that Fern will at least play a supporting role is pretty high.

by Anonymousreply 46April 19, 2019 12:35 AM

Sounds like he’s got way too much going on anyways

by Anonymousreply 47April 19, 2019 12:54 AM

He could also be lying about not knowing if he'll be in 9 just to tease his fans. I personally liked him on apocalypse and I hope he comes back (even as a cameo) in 9.

by Anonymousreply 48April 19, 2019 1:08 AM

Golden Derby interviews possible award contenders which is laughable consider AHS9 will be lucky to get a nomination for Paulson. Other than TV Guide, has he done any interviews with mainstream press? I can't believe he went off the rails the way he did in that SXSW interview. Does he even have a publicist?

He's in AHS 9. Trust. He and Murphy are just whipping the stans into a feeding frenzy. Murphy is notorious for dragging out announcements and teasers for AHS probably because they have no idea what is actually going to be filmed until the last minute. Fern thought he was playing the protagonist for months. he didn't know he was playing Langdon until a couple days prior to shooting. That's how down to the wire everything is on AHS. There's a general idea of what the season will be about, but that's it.

by Anonymousreply 49April 19, 2019 1:48 AM

Yeah that’s what I figured. Murphy and AHS is so fly by the seat of their pants with everything. Nobody knows anything until the last minute

by Anonymousreply 50April 19, 2019 1:56 AM

Fern was professional and charming in the recent interview. At times captivating with his enthusiasm and expression of thoughts (I especially liked to hear him speak about darkness). Yes, the interviewer was starry-eyed under Fern's spell. It was nice that he was respectful. Fern doesn't have to let go of Michael. Some actors feel every character remains a part of them, or other artists - that everything they create lives on as a part of them. I think Michael hit upon something that resonated either emotionally, aesthetically, or dynamically and so, why let the spirit of that go.

Oh, and purely in the interest of aesthetics - someone dress Fern in a flowing black satin or silk robe already while he still has the longish hair (or fine - a caftan, the earrings and eyeliner optional) and photograph him. Would be very becoming.

re: RM. He has irons in the fire that aren't anywhere near ready for casting announcements. But one thing I don't appreciate is that he sometimes plays too obvious favoritism with his "children", enthusiastic one moment and then for no apparent reason - ices them out. It's a power and control issue.

by Anonymousreply 51April 19, 2019 2:33 AM

R51 Murphy changes them like socks. Fern could be the new hot thing. After a few years another one will come. Poetry won't save Fern's ass. R49 That's why I can't believe the "I'm very, very busy" card. It's like he practically payed the dude to give him an interview. He has 700k followers now but he kinda went back to being a nobody. He's lost without Murphy and it slipped when he made that desperate gesture.

by Anonymousreply 52April 19, 2019 4:03 AM

Regardless of him drawing confidence from that 'Michael' jacket, he's still dorky and awkward, if not cute.

If anything-similar to another lengthy interview he did for the LA Times-he can still come across as thoughtful and intelligent. Then again, he is an actor...

Glad to hear he's still on the radar somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 53April 19, 2019 4:39 AM

You just know he was holding back on some of that commentary: the ending for Langdon, HoC, etc. I imagine the full unedited opinion would be less diplomatic and peppered with expletives. He was correct in how he handled himself professionally, though. Best not to burn bridges until one's finished with them. I don't think that's Langdon's jacket. Something he would wear, yes, but Fern's worn that jacket before Langdon IIRC. Whether he has more projects in the works yet or not, I wouldn't write him off. He seems to have enough strength and resolve to survive with or without Murphy; he did for years. Even worst case, more difficult? For sure. But acting isn't the only avenue in entertainment, and LA isn't the only city of opportunity. Hollywood isn't even all there is to life. He'll be fine regardless.

by Anonymousreply 54April 19, 2019 5:46 AM

He does not need Murphy. He is a strong personality and driven and now he is known some. He will get work no problem.

by Anonymousreply 55April 19, 2019 2:28 PM

And I think he isn't the type that would just accept any role.. which is hard if you're just starting out and money is a problem

by Anonymousreply 56April 20, 2019 8:37 AM

R56 Please... He said so himself. He'd do anything for Murphy. Licking a horse's balls if Ryan asks him to. He said he auditioned for almost everything before AHS. Maybe even for GoT. He mentioned wanting to work for HBO once. He likes playing pretentious when he can't afford to be. Stop believing every word coming out of his mouth. Just another poser.

by Anonymousreply 57April 20, 2019 1:32 PM

R57 Ah, I see. I'm not quite updated with what he has said before. Would his "pretentiousness" actually be better, though? If he would appear to be too eager or desperate maybe it wouldn't be good for his image or erm.. the hollywood equivalent of a CV

by Anonymousreply 58April 20, 2019 2:11 PM

yea no good to seem too desperate. they take for granted. He did alright. fixed it my sound problem and got to hear what he said. both good interviews but can't believe it's same guy on this interview as the la Times on youtube. very more fem here. Good on him being himself and he couldn't look bad any which way if he tried. Just saying different is all. at least not boring all these sides. lucky twink gets to dating 5 guys in one

by Anonymousreply 59April 20, 2019 5:30 PM

Christ... Wtf is that. He should realize the twink plays him like a puppet. Looks ridiculous to me. Hope it's not some victorian dress. Lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 21, 2019 3:02 AM

are they getting married or going to Prom...lol. guess the wedding is full on.

one other thing ive noticed, they always go on vacation with people. don’t they ever go alone as a couple?

by Anonymousreply 61April 21, 2019 3:25 AM

R60 probably trying ideas out for the Met Gala

by Anonymousreply 62April 21, 2019 3:25 AM

I have a feeling with the theme for the Gala this year being “camp” Fern is going to try to do another Golden Globes moment and he’ll probably be the talk of the town again.

by Anonymousreply 63April 21, 2019 3:33 AM

I think so too, R63, or else a photoshoot. He knows what he's doing. This ethereal/possible '70s glam piece is stunning, the drape especially. Curious at the bottom half of the garment.

by Anonymousreply 64April 21, 2019 4:07 AM

R64 Probably a leotard/bodysuit of some sort. Guess I'm used to seeing him in so much black, this white just looks off on him.

Although I find the piece interesting as well, I'm not sure if I find him ridiculous in it.

He's certainly had some hits and misses.

by Anonymousreply 65April 21, 2019 6:37 AM

R64 Stunning... For my grandma. Can't see how that piece would look cool on him and not giving him a drag queen effect.

by Anonymousreply 66April 21, 2019 6:51 AM

Smith posted a story with the make-up dude. Maybe he dressed Fern like that just to go out clubbing. 😂

by Anonymousreply 67April 21, 2019 8:10 AM

4-20!

by Anonymousreply 68April 21, 2019 1:01 PM

the Met Gala is 9th May; don’t think CF has the time nor the cash to attend. last yrs tix were upwards of $30,000. me thinks the white doily (sp) outfit is for a wedding or maybe he’s gonna be on RuPauls show. he has recently followed quite a few of the girls on insta. time will tell...

by Anonymousreply 69April 21, 2019 1:23 PM

I don't think he's going there and if he did not in this. most everyone wants to wow with surprise not ruin surprise and show off before. like he rocked up at globe's and caused gasps. stans said he's getting married. lol well it's not someone else's wedding. he'd upstage every grooms or brides. what about appearing in pose season2

by Anonymousreply 70April 21, 2019 4:46 PM

He needs to STOP with this wannabe-Queen business. It stinks as "try-hard", "attention-starved" and "fake". Fern, you're barking up the wrong tree - it's time to get serious and ditch this eye-rolly "Genderfuck" veil. We all know this isn't really you.

by Anonymousreply 71April 21, 2019 4:54 PM

It’s Marvin Desroc. IMO the white body is a better choice than the black one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 21, 2019 7:24 PM

R69 I don't think he has the money nor the fame either. You need an important designer or some kind of support for that red carpet. Met Gala is not GGs. If you fail you'll be ridiculed big time. It's an important fashion show.

by Anonymousreply 73April 21, 2019 8:09 PM

R72 The outfit was ID'ed on IG, it's actually this one - a freaking body leotard. Yikes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 21, 2019 8:14 PM

R74 oh boy...

by Anonymousreply 75April 21, 2019 8:36 PM

R74 OK. Lmao. Jesus. I pity his ballz. Twinkie is really fucking up his brain with his "styling". R72 Now that I think about it... I don't think MET outfits can be realesed beforehand. Smith probably just made him try it on for fun in the flea market.

by Anonymousreply 76April 21, 2019 10:57 PM

R74 The top Fern is wearing is not the same as the Instagram Poshmark one. Its got a different neckline a different back and different floral design. The one Fern is wearing looks way more high end. I never thought he was wearing this to the Met just thought he was maybe trying things out with thoughts of the Met. R73 He could totally have a designer dressing him to go to the Met. I think he would be highly sought after for that. Why do people think Smith is ruining Fern with all the screwy styling and outfits. Fern does not seem like a wimp or to follow someones lead just because. He seems to finally be comfortable trying new things, playing around with different styles and being himself. He can pull off so many different looks so why not try whatever interests him. From what he has said of his past it seems like he was not able to do this type of stuff when he was younger because of where he lived and how people were there. Now he can feel better about himself because he is in a different place, surrounds himself with people he is comfortable with and he is in an environment where people push the boundaries all the time. I think he has found where he can be his best self finally.

by Anonymousreply 77April 22, 2019 12:49 AM

Ya'll, he looks like he's in a damn dressing room at the Goodwill. Now, if the statement he's looking to make is doilies and lace, plus my beautiful face- I think he winning. If that's NOT the statement he's looking to make, then son you need to take that shit off. I'm REALLY hoping whatever, or wherever this is, that it was tongue-in-cheek. I like the kid's style. He's quirky, and can pull off some pretty cool things. Just don't do THIS.

by Anonymousreply 78April 22, 2019 12:50 AM

the top he’s wearing is a copy as is the one posted for reference. that “dressing room” is at The Santee Alley, a flea market which sells imitation/knockoffs of high end clothing, bags, jewelry, etc...

CF trusts the twink so it’s only fitting he would ask his advice on clothing. although he’ll decide whether or not to go along with it. i still say either wedding or RuPauls appearance wearing the bodysuit.

by Anonymousreply 79April 22, 2019 2:38 AM

He looks cute idc

by Anonymousreply 80April 22, 2019 3:28 AM

R79 Why are people bringing up RuPaul? Is he a drag queen now? Why would he appear on that shit show? R77 The twink ruins him because the twink dresses him up. Fern likes to take credit for himself like he did at the panel but it's obvious he imitates Smith. The twink has been wearing the clothes Fern wears now, on the carpet, for years. Hopefully he won't get carried away with the "genderfuck" label. And you definitely can't attend MET with a 20$ imitation piece.

by Anonymousreply 81April 22, 2019 7:05 AM

Yep, he looked ridiculous in that doily.

Shame, because he is beautiful otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 82April 22, 2019 8:01 AM

I think Fern can push boundaries a bit since he has a touch of ethereality+androgyny in his favor, and wouldn't look drag queen-esque unless he played it up and wanted to, IMO. As for the top he tried on, it was of higher quality than the pitiful Poshmark version - the sleeve "wings" larger and fuller, the lace pattern different on his. But fully seeing the type of item, I agree it would look ridiculous--especially at official events. Clearly it was just a fun try on. Why not experiment and play with many styles, no purchase needed.

by Anonymousreply 83April 22, 2019 10:12 AM

That blanket is embarrassing. And they so shamelessly tag him too - as if he should be impressed that random batshits are printing his face all over their pillows, blankets, bath towels, g-strings (etc. etc. etc.)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 22, 2019 3:10 PM

R84 A bit cringey, but I doubt he cares. He was also surprised (in a good way) with the bag and socks last time.

by Anonymousreply 85April 22, 2019 7:00 PM

wrong choice of pix for a blanket. shoulda left off with the red. I mean Looks like she leaked all over it

,otoh he was sweet with the kids and prob made her year

by Anonymousreply 86April 22, 2019 9:16 PM

Ok I know it’s an illusion but looks like she’s sporting the worlds longest nose hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 22, 2019 11:38 PM

R87 LMAO, what is that even?!

by Anonymousreply 88April 23, 2019 12:11 AM

He is so beautiful we knew he wasn't human. Looks like he’s spawning....

by Anonymousreply 89April 23, 2019 12:18 AM

R88 It's his hair 🙄

by Anonymousreply 90April 23, 2019 9:29 AM

R85 LOL. What would you expect him to say in public, right in front of them and other people?: "Eww, you're crazy and creepy for plastering my photos all over your clothing! Go home bitch!"? Right. 🙄 Stans are so easily fooled and manipulated by common courtesy. He probably thinks it's obsessive and ridiculous as most other people do when they see that fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 91April 23, 2019 2:17 PM

R92 I doubt it. It strokes his ego. He took pics of her things and sent them to one of his co-stars. That's how "disturbed" by it he is. The twink might not like it since he gave that stan looks but I don't pity him. He loves the attention his bf got lately. I've seen way worse things done by stans. That kid and her socks is harmless. I find the mother way creepier than her. She is the one who pays for that shit and feeds her obsession. And they can't even pick better pics.

by Anonymousreply 92April 23, 2019 5:54 PM

Ya'll, I try not to intrude much, but I gotta step in on this one, the one with the blanket, she's just a kid. I don't know the kid, personally but I'm hardcore against bullying kids. Say whatever you want about adults, but leave the kids out of it. Yeah, having the blanket, and socks, and t-shirt is over the top. That's what kids do when they're like 10 to 15. Thr obsess over shit. Ya'll were young once, too. Who did you obsessively crush on? Me, I was gonna go to LA on August 25th 1996, the day I turned 18. I was determined I was going to marry Duff McKagan from Guns 'n Roses. This was in 1991 when I was 13. Did I do that? No.

I do worry more about people MY age that are obsessed with him, thinking they're going to marry him and whatnot. Now, there's a situation. Adults, free-range, bitch all the life-long day just like board intended and do not let me be a hindrance. I just wanted to throw out there as much as you may abhor the the blankets, shirts, ect, please be kind to the kids. You don't know if they're see this, and if anyone here has been bullied you know the sting of words. That's Mama Hen's PSA for the day. Commence bitching, and have a wonderful day my chicks!

by Anonymousreply 93April 23, 2019 7:18 PM

R93 Lol. No, Mama Hen, that is NOT "just what kids do". Most of them are sane and not so pathetic. Yes, it's embarrassing AF. If you put it on public internet, it's fair game to criticism. Here's a tip: No one really cares about your self-serving "PSA"s. Sit down. "Y'all".

by Anonymousreply 94April 23, 2019 9:16 PM

r89 yea he's beautiful but what you mean spawning? isn't that something as reproducing. Can't argue t he planet could use a few more copies of him . his bf giving looks at those lil girl fans..is that true cause they are absurd but doing no harm. Doubt he's that petty or jealous cause what's he gonna do when adult dude or mean Frau fans of cody gives some looks or worse back. I read somewhere fans said he was nice to them tho can t remember where or what time frame . That lil girls shirt prob irritated the bf as it's m/f figures on it but they are fiction characters no worries. I never seen appeal to wanting fan stuff like faces of strangers on clothes and autographs don't mean a thing but that's me

by Anonymousreply 95April 23, 2019 10:57 PM

R92 calm down lol

by Anonymousreply 96April 24, 2019 7:37 AM

Nvm that was for r91. Just let them be. It's not harming cody nor eric

by Anonymousreply 97April 24, 2019 7:41 AM

R95 it's true about the twink giving looks. I don't remember exactly if it was her mother or someone else who was with them but they said smth like "Eric wasn't impressed" or "he gave her a weird look"

by Anonymousreply 98April 24, 2019 2:13 PM

It was the girls mothers who noted Eric’s response to the socks. I went back and found it on Twitter - “😂😂 She also had on custom Cody socks, which Cody made her show to Eric but she said he didn’t seem that impressed. 😂 Poor Eric, dealing with all these crazy fans!” - nothing about making faces, just not that impressed. But he did post a pic of the bag on his story, so he must have found that amusing.

by Anonymousreply 99April 24, 2019 6:11 PM

[R97] Exactly, as long as no one is being harmed (IE: people being stalked, privacy being invaded, bodily harm, ect) the shirts, socks, ect. might not be my cup of tea, but if they like them and it brings them joy, who am I to rain on someone's parade?

[R94] Honey, I think it's YOUR ass that needs to take a seat. It speaks VOLUMES that an ADULT thinks it's ok to bully a child. Let's let that shit sink in for a minute. With our youth suicide rates at an ALL TIME HIGH, and children as young as FIVE YEARS OLD committing suicide due to bullying/cyber bullying, and our LBGTQ youth committing suicide at TWICE the rate as cisgender youth, we have YOU in here touting "Well, they put it out on there, it's fair game!" How about you standing up and being a motherfucking adult. How about that. You can call me self-serving, self-righteous, a bitch, a cunt, or whatever you want, but I promise you, my kids at the monthly PFLAG meetings, sure as hell are thankful that I stand up against fuckers like you on AND offline. I'm not afraid to call anyone out for this shit. So take a seat until you can act like a damn adult.

by Anonymousreply 100April 24, 2019 11:21 PM

R100 Just pointing out...how can anyone here bully a child if that child isn’t aware of what’s being said here? Bullying to me is when the person is present and aware of being bullied and attacked.

Secondly, I was bullied very heavily as a child especially during my teenage years. It was extremely bad to where I was chased daily on the way to/from school, spit on, had snot loogies in my hair, etc. Not once did I ever think of suicide or whine about it to anyone. I just dealt with it. I’m a 100% against bullying however kids today committing suicide or whining about it cuz they were picked on is bullshit and they lack a backbone. A 5 yr old killing himself over being picked on in school just tells me his parents coddled him. I’ve noticed many children in today’s society lack a backbone and whine, piss n moan when they don’t get their way or think they’re being treated unfairly. You may think whatever you want and call me whatever you like but as someone who was bullied, I think I have more experience in the matter of being bullied and how to handle it. Having said that, perhaps you need to get off your high horse. That girl is not being bullied. She’s more than likely not even aware she is being discussed here so get a fucking grip already. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 101April 25, 2019 2:11 AM

Your experience is not the baseline for how anyone should handle being bullied. I’m sorry but that’s bullshit. Good for you for having such a hard exterior, not everyone is “gifted” with a personality like yours, regardless of how parents may or may not have raised them. Oh, and let not forget mental health, even minor conditons of anxiety and ocd could cause a person to react to bullying differently than you did. But you know best, right?

by Anonymousreply 102April 25, 2019 1:16 PM

R101 Everybody is different. Your projection and how you reacted to bullying doesn't matter. You can't expect other people to react the way you did. Use your brain. R100 Are you aware this is DL and not Facebook or other platforms? What's a mother with kids even doing on a gay site? And this is getting out of hand. That girl is not bullied by anybody. I'm pretty sure Fern's stans kiss her ass and her mother's everytime she gets something new done.

by Anonymousreply 103April 25, 2019 3:49 PM

R100 You and your posts are always so fucking long, preachy, out of place and annoying. You obviously don't belong on DL. Go take your chill-pill, take care of your kids and get off A GAY INTERNET B ITCH SITE. Jesus...

by Anonymousreply 104April 27, 2019 10:38 PM

[R103]" Are you aware this is DL and not Facebook or other platforms? What's a mother with kids even doing on a gay site?"

Yes, that I am. I can't remember where it was that someone was bitching about how upset they were about a something that was posted on here. They'd even linked it, and wanted sympathy. I want to say it was like three Cody Fern threads back. I clicked on the thread and cackled. Some people do get their panties in a wad easily. Not everyone has crocodiles scales for skin like me. Anyway, I loved the banter and thought the thread was great. I've thought all of them have been good. There haven't been some good questions asked, thoughtful discussions, funny outright bitching, and just enjoying banter. As someone who enjoys Cody Fern's acting and an Ally to our LBGTQ brothers and sisters, I've enjoyed reading, and posting here and there. In three threads, I've posted I *think* a combined total of five *maybe* six times. I'm not a frequent poster. I mainly enjoy reading what others have to say.

[R104]Sugar, I'm not on here everyday of my life. If you don't enjoy what I post, by all means, feel free to ignore me.

Honestly, I'm surprised that people are still talking about me, but I guess things are a little slow on the Cody front right now. I really feel sure he'll end up in this season of American Horror Story. I'll be shocked if he's not. I still want to know what the "cooking up something good for these three" about Darren Criss, Finn Wittrock, and Cody Fern is going to finally end up being?

by Anonymousreply 105April 28, 2019 1:35 AM

I don't know about this mess but agree one thing. no bullying kids and going on their pages writing shit. could seem a small thing tips the scales to suicide. Don't think anyone's bullying that tacky blanket girl tho and she prob will never see DL

color me shocked if it happens but I don't think it's gonna be next season of ahs for that trio Ryan m teased. something else

by Anonymousreply 106April 28, 2019 3:14 AM

Fern is so not in the next season of AHS. MARK. MY. WORDS. This silence is weird and the fact Murphy didn't hit him up yet... Why would a director call an actor one week, a month before shooting? That actor could have jumped on another project. It's one thing to keep the plot a secret but you can't cast people in the last moment. Unless Murphy knows no one else is interested in Fern.

by Anonymousreply 107April 28, 2019 8:10 AM

Maybe it’s a full dance card of traveling around the country.

by Anonymousreply 108April 28, 2019 8:30 AM

R108 With what money? Twink's? I don't think his check from AHS was that big. Paulson, Bates can get like 250k per episode. He is not Paulson and that was also his first big role on a show. It's been a year anyway...

by Anonymousreply 109April 28, 2019 2:08 PM

The silence is because he's very busy right now. He said so himself in the interview. Makes no sense why he would say he busy but he isn't, just say nothing instead. He's probably working on other things that aren't AHS.

by Anonymousreply 110April 28, 2019 2:29 PM

That would be very unprofessional behavior of RM to wait so long, down to the wire. (Although, he has been known to spring other pertinent info inconveniently last minute). Unless Fern signed some type of talent-holding deal or other exclusivity agreement. And/or is on gag order, so to say. I don't believe this season of AHS is going to be one of the best or as much resources allocated to it as next season anyway. So, if there's a chance for him to be in another RM project this year instead, that might work out better.

by Anonymousreply 111April 28, 2019 5:52 PM

$250,000 an episode...holy shit! that's 2.5 million for the season! Why do celebrities get paid so much f***ing money to do something that is so much fun

by Anonymousreply 112April 28, 2019 9:42 PM

R110 Jesus. They always say shit like "I'm very busy, I get many scripts" for image. You can't seriously believe his bs when he claimed he waited 4 years in Hollywood just to work with Murphy or HBO. That's just ridiculous ass kissing. I've seen many actors doing it. And he can't even keep up with his lies. You can't say in one interview that you wanted to work only for Murphy, HoC, that you are very careful and picky and in another interview that you auditioned for everything before Murphy got you. C'mon... Hollyweird.

by Anonymousreply 113April 29, 2019 3:09 AM

👀7 days...👀

by Anonymousreply 114May 1, 2019 2:44 AM

so, CF just posted a story on his IG.

“7 Days”

Nothing else, WTF!?

by Anonymousreply 115May 1, 2019 2:45 AM

7 days, y’all

by Anonymousreply 116May 1, 2019 3:22 AM

Looks like he may be going to the Met Gala after all. It’s in 7 days on May 6th.

by Anonymousreply 117May 1, 2019 3:50 AM

curiouser and curiouser !

by Anonymousreply 118May 1, 2019 4:11 AM

Or maybe he starts shooting something on May 6th?

AHS always starts filming in May to debut in the fall...

by Anonymousreply 119May 1, 2019 4:53 AM

R117 Met Gala is in 6 days not 7. He can't count or it's something else.

by Anonymousreply 120May 1, 2019 6:58 AM

R120 I'm banking on him not being able to count.

by Anonymousreply 121May 1, 2019 7:38 AM

Ryan Murphy is on the host committee for Met Gala this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 1, 2019 8:48 AM

would be 7 days if counting yesterday when he post ed or depends on time zone

by Anonymousreply 123May 1, 2019 9:20 AM

R123 He posted it at almost midnight LA time zone. May 1st. Which is more like 5 days.

by Anonymousreply 124May 1, 2019 9:28 AM

Ok, almost 8h ago. He posted it at 7pm LA time.

by Anonymousreply 125May 1, 2019 9:34 AM

So it's probs not the met. Something for sure. I read couple stan s said his wedding announce. Lol I don't think he put it out there too personal

by Anonymousreply 126May 1, 2019 4:57 PM

Way to keep the mystery with that cryptic Story. Interesting. We shall see.

by Anonymousreply 127May 1, 2019 9:41 PM

twinks new story a house & furniture on the lawn 🏡 windows look like windows in the background from CFs goldberry Interview.

by Anonymousreply 128May 1, 2019 9:58 PM

Nah. Why would he post it? It's another random house

by Anonymousreply 129May 1, 2019 10:18 PM

maybe...

by Anonymousreply 130May 1, 2019 10:37 PM

The items could be from a sidewalk sale and not mean anything. Or could be someone's moving in - or moving out, somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 131May 1, 2019 10:51 PM

Season 2 promo for Pose perhaps? It premieres in a month.

by Anonymousreply 132May 1, 2019 11:29 PM

I definitely think he'll be in Pose and AHS.

by Anonymousreply 133May 2, 2019 2:41 AM

It's not very logical to say 7 days (meaning a week) when it's Tuesday, waiting for the Met Gala on Monday. Even a 5 year old knows 7 days, a week it's Monday to Monday. Murphy will over use him in all his projects (like he did with Peters). In 5 years, when he'll realize no one outside Murphy gives a f, he'll go in depression like Peters. Pose is too cliché for his career.

by Anonymousreply 134May 2, 2019 5:59 PM

Well, he could do much worse for a career than involvement in Murphy's projects. If he does indeed work on Pose, he then needs another project like HoC or TOPV to showcase his range so that he maintains longevity, has more opportunities, and doesn't get typecast into femme or gender-bending characters (which I really like, but logically there aren't so many of those roles to compete for and HW tptb are still biased). Yes, in TOPV he was an 'ordinary guy', but it wasn't boring because he has a fantastic ability to emote. I felt his performance was the stand out in that one. I also saw the potential in him with the HoC role, shame it was downsized. He probably would suffer burnout like Peters, but in the meantime maybe he could further develop another skillset (directing or writing), so that he could retreat from acting for a while and still work.

by Anonymousreply 135May 2, 2019 6:59 PM

Wait a minute fraus.... that is taco tuesday!!

by Anonymousreply 136May 2, 2019 9:23 PM

Someone mentioned that Ryan is on the gala committee this year and Grossman just posted that she's going - there's a chance that Fern is an idiot who can't count, and is going too....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137May 3, 2019 1:24 AM

Or maybe, just maybe, he’s just bored and fucking with everyone.

by Anonymousreply 138May 3, 2019 1:33 AM

...If frumpy mess (and poor-man's-Renée Zellweger) Leslie Grossman was invited, there's DEFINITELY hope for Fern.

by Anonymousreply 139May 3, 2019 1:46 AM

She is a hopeless mess isn’t she? Her last name fits. She has connections, so Murphy will keep her around and Fern will be a suck up in hopes of staying in Murphy favor.

by Anonymousreply 140May 3, 2019 2:08 AM

Renee Zellweger is the poor-man's Renee Zellweger.

by Anonymousreply 141May 3, 2019 2:33 PM

R136 LOL

by Anonymousreply 142May 3, 2019 8:17 PM

Turns out Fern is not only a twat but also an idiot who can't count. A fan met him in NY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143May 3, 2019 10:10 PM

Did anyone understand this camp theme? I'm confused AF.

by Anonymousreply 144May 3, 2019 10:16 PM

He’s attending met gala and will announce his new project on May the 7th

by Anonymousreply 145May 3, 2019 10:38 PM

hope he’s not wearing that insufferable $20 blouse!

by Anonymousreply 146May 3, 2019 11:29 PM

Here’s the pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147May 4, 2019 12:32 AM

R147 What's with people wearing that shit around their neck? Just get a necklace or a real bag dude

by Anonymousreply 148May 4, 2019 12:51 AM

ugh...i’m gagging...he looks so good; but tired.

by Anonymousreply 149May 4, 2019 1:12 AM

twink must be taking the picture.

by Anonymousreply 150May 4, 2019 1:26 AM

sweet lil fanboy. i wonder if cody brought his makeup artist friend or style person to help ready for met g or may borrow someone else's

by Anonymousreply 151May 4, 2019 1:27 AM

The twink must be foaming at the mouth cuz he’s not invited to the Met Gala. Cody’s not allowed to have a +1 unless it’s approved by Anna Wintour and I would be surprised if she does.. Cody’s not an A-lister so he can’t bring whoever he wants. I see him arriving with the AHS cast.

by Anonymousreply 152May 4, 2019 1:55 AM

or pose. but he best watch out for Bp trampling folks out the way

by Anonymousreply 153May 4, 2019 2:53 AM

He's going to GLAAD. That's why he's in town. AHS and ACS are nominated. Let's see if he has money for MET too.

by Anonymousreply 154May 4, 2019 8:29 AM

if Ryan Murphy is on the MG 2019 committee he may have purchased a table for his crew. hence Leslie Grossman’s invite; may have included Cody too. all will be revealed.

by Anonymousreply 155May 4, 2019 8:35 AM

R149 he looks his age here. Would prefer if he grew a bit of stubble

by Anonymousreply 156May 4, 2019 2:14 PM

nah still younger maybe still pass for college kid. Great skin but thinner face does make most look some bit older . He did look extra hot as Duncan tho with stubble an light beard and that La time interview and the cc

by Anonymousreply 157May 4, 2019 5:45 PM

he’s looking thin and tired; hope he looks better at whichever awards event he’s attending.

by Anonymousreply 158May 4, 2019 7:14 PM

Someone posted a photo of Cody and Eric walking in NYC. Doesn’t that twink have a job? He’s always trailing after Cody like a lost puppy. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 159May 4, 2019 8:19 PM

Lmao. The twink is that short huh R159 Sharing his apartment with others and selling shit clothes he buys for 5$ at 45$

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160May 4, 2019 8:22 PM

Looks like Cody is in town for the MET Gala and not for the GLAAD Awards. He met fans an hour ago at a coffee shop in NYC

by Anonymousreply 161May 4, 2019 11:09 PM

Link to video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162May 4, 2019 11:10 PM

I can't believe this guy has 100 pairs of the same pants in different colors. This time is white. Was it discount? Aside the fact he copycats twink's style and wears his shoes, clothes.

by Anonymousreply 163May 4, 2019 11:22 PM

oh i can’t wait to see what misssy will be wearing at the MG! is the twink gonna be his +1???

by Anonymousreply 164May 4, 2019 11:23 PM

What on Earth has Fern done to warrant being invited to the Met Gala? He's still a damn nobody - there are actors who've been around way longer and look even better who don't get to go - what gives? How does this shit even work? Do we think Ryan bought a table and is filling it with his various actors? I don't believe that Fern would get invited personally when he's just barely made a blip on the radar...

by Anonymousreply 165May 4, 2019 11:26 PM

vid has eric's girl friend with them maybe pal around when cody 's busy. no way e is going to mg. cody's lucky he gets to go this early in career if he does it is big deal

by Anonymousreply 166May 5, 2019 12:04 AM

R165 Cody must be sucking some MASSIVE dick.

by Anonymousreply 167May 5, 2019 12:14 AM

R165 What on earth has Fern done? It’s called Ryan Murphy, that’s what he’s done. Plus Fern is beautiful and stylish. Unfortunately when you get in with the happening people of the moment all doors open for you. That’s why Hollywood is so unfair!

by Anonymousreply 168May 5, 2019 12:43 AM

R167 He's sucking Murphy's. In plain sight. Murphy pushes him up cause he just has to become the new hot thing now that Peters is gone. Is this confirmation he's in AHS? Why would he follow Murphy around unless he's working with him again soon? It would've made more sense to see him at GLAAD. Can't wait to see how he shows up at MET.

by Anonymousreply 169May 5, 2019 12:50 AM

"Stylish"? Please. That boy doesn't have even a pinky's-worth of style when someone else isn't dressing him - have you seen what he wears on the streets? And he often re-wears the same things, which is an utter celebrity fashion faux-pas...

by Anonymousreply 170May 5, 2019 2:08 AM

Sorry I meant stylish during award shows not everyday

by Anonymousreply 171May 5, 2019 5:53 AM

R171 Still the one stylish it's not him, it's the twink who dresses him up.

by Anonymousreply 172May 5, 2019 7:09 AM

R172 not gonna lie, he looks damn good in his previous get ups though. Doesn't matter if it's him or bf or the stylist's doing. Miss fern is serving looks

by Anonymousreply 173May 5, 2019 3:16 PM

Well wether it’s someone styling him or he’s doing it himself he’s not gonna go out there dressed and made up in a way that he’s not happy with. He has the final say so how he looks and presents himself and so far he has had a different look pretty much each time he’s done awards shows and looks good. Some better than others of course but on the whole he’s done pretty good. Hard to mess up with a face like his.

by Anonymousreply 174May 5, 2019 4:19 PM

Aaaaand here come the stans and fraus like cavalry...

by Anonymousreply 175May 5, 2019 4:56 PM

R175 well as a fan what are you supposed to do? Hate on him?

by Anonymousreply 176May 5, 2019 5:50 PM

Are there any photos of Fern at the GLAAD Awards?

by Anonymousreply 177May 5, 2019 6:06 PM

Gwyneth Paltrow saying it as it is. It's incredible how Fern got an invitation. If he got one.. R177 No one has seen him so he wasn't there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178May 5, 2019 6:36 PM

Anna Wintour is a hag - she looks (and acts) like The Wicked Witch of the West in a bad 80's bob wig. It's kind of ludicrous that she's the be-all and end-all of the fashion world. O, the irony!

by Anonymousreply 179May 5, 2019 7:33 PM

R176 We should not be pathetic stans and fraus and simply be realistic. Just because we take interest in a celebrity doesn't mean we must kiss the ass of whatever they do. Some of Fern's roles, his looks, the shit he says and does is cringe-worthy and some isn't. He's a mixed bag and I'm not afraid to say it because at the end of the day, he don't pleasure me or pay my rent - so who cares?

by Anonymousreply 180May 5, 2019 7:41 PM

I meant Fey not Paltrow. R178 “It is such a jerk parade, every jerk from every walk of life is there, wearing, like, some stupid thing . . . I dragged my husband along with me which I’m still in trouble for.” LOL

by Anonymousreply 181May 5, 2019 8:21 PM

R180 I'm 173. I simply said he looks beautiful and there's no question about that. I don't see how my comment was ass-kissing or pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 182May 6, 2019 12:16 AM

no lies detected 173

by Anonymousreply 183May 6, 2019 2:31 AM

The woman with them was not that kooldelka chick. I think it's Fern's agent or manager (if the twink it's not his manager). She was also in the background when Fern was talking to fans at the panel.

by Anonymousreply 184May 6, 2019 1:16 PM

LOL R184 she’s one of Smith’s girlfriends from Austin

by Anonymousreply 185May 6, 2019 8:34 PM

LOL R185 I don't stalk Smith's girlfriends nor do I know his friends. I assumed things

by Anonymousreply 186May 6, 2019 9:56 PM

👀 Harry Styles wearing Cody’s blouse 👚

by Anonymousreply 187May 6, 2019 10:13 PM

it shall now be named Met GaGa!

by Anonymousreply 188May 6, 2019 10:16 PM

#Met GaGa!!!

by Anonymousreply 189May 6, 2019 10:20 PM

Ryan Murphy just said he bought a table for the women of AHS and the women of Pose. No mention of Fern.

by Anonymousreply 190May 6, 2019 10:52 PM

I'm scared

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191May 6, 2019 10:55 PM

Fern's stans thinking the twink invented fashion or this style. Styles just pissed on them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192May 6, 2019 11:00 PM

Lmaooo Is he actually not showing up at the gala? I didn't watch the carpet. This is the plot twist of the fucking year. 😂

by Anonymousreply 193May 6, 2019 11:15 PM

Well I guess we will see what the “7 Days” was all about tomorrow then.

by Anonymousreply 194May 7, 2019 12:14 AM

Nope. He's there. Just arrived.

by Anonymousreply 195May 7, 2019 12:19 AM

Campy Cody!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196May 7, 2019 12:24 AM

LOVING the marcel!

by Anonymousreply 197May 7, 2019 12:24 AM

Wtfffff. I fucking can't. 😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198May 7, 2019 12:25 AM

Those spit curls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199May 7, 2019 12:25 AM

He hit the theme well, I think. He's always talked about 80s club kids. This is on point. It's supposed to be outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 200May 7, 2019 12:26 AM

I see obvious Smith-influence with that turquoise 'turtleneck' partition.

by Anonymousreply 201May 7, 2019 12:28 AM

It's a "boring" suit (like he calls them). He has on top of it a pair of fugly boots (his specialty by now) matching whatever he has on his face and black gloves matching the blouse he has on top of the suit. It's a fucking disaster. There's no way he makes a best dressed list. But that could be just my opinion. R201 It's twink's styling. What sane stylist would dress him like that for a MET carpet?

by Anonymousreply 202May 7, 2019 12:36 AM

Harry Syles’ MetCamp look is Cody Fern’s regular look Lol

by Anonymousreply 203May 7, 2019 12:43 AM

I kind of don't hate his hair for some reason!

by Anonymousreply 204May 7, 2019 12:43 AM

what did you expect? He did a good job u bitches know nothing about camp

by Anonymousreply 205May 7, 2019 12:47 AM

R205, apparently, neither does he and a majority of the people in attendance.

by Anonymousreply 206May 7, 2019 12:53 AM

h styles is a pathetic poser didn't try or nail the theme. plain obvious he tried copying Codys GG expression and pose and everything. failed on makeup and hair too. Cody otoh looking good. unexpected but good. Is that more margiela clothes can anyone tell?

by Anonymousreply 207May 7, 2019 12:55 AM

R203 where? Styles was around wearing this type of looks way before Fern even got to see a red carpet. Styles didn't dress himself up or his bf. He has a stylist. So how did he copy Fern? Bitches, sit down with the fangirling. He should've come in his everyday look then. That shit looks like he was auditioning for Murphy's 1984 when the twink kidnapped him, locked him in a closet and made him dress inside with no lights on. R205 I did my homework about camp and this ain't it, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 208May 7, 2019 12:58 AM

The turtleneck he has on his face was cut from the twink's blouse. You can notice the line going up and down in some close up photos. They didn't even bother to fix it properly. It's fucking embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 209May 7, 2019 1:06 AM

So is camp like.. it's so bad, it's good? Oh cody hun only your face looks good on this one

by Anonymousreply 210May 7, 2019 1:12 AM

And there's paint on the heels of his boots. they obviously spray painted the boots. I mean, I love the spit curls, but the rest is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 211May 7, 2019 1:13 AM

Holy shit. When you think it can't get worse, he says he's most excited for Cardi B. ROFLMAOOOOOO

by Anonymousreply 212May 7, 2019 1:15 AM

On Vogue live, he said his look is Margiela by Galliano.

by Anonymousreply 213May 7, 2019 1:21 AM

Some people here don't know what the Met Gala is...it's an outrageous costume party. The theme is CAMP and he nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 214May 7, 2019 1:22 AM

You all think Fern's outfit was crazy? Look at what Ezra Miller did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215May 7, 2019 1:27 AM

Whoever said that Fern was wearing part of Smith's old turtleneck was spot on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 7, 2019 1:29 AM

Images from every angle here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217May 7, 2019 1:30 AM

R216 I had a feeling.

Not sure if I should find this touching that he somehow takes him everywhere with him, or just plain out annoying.

Eh, who cares. He's enjoying himself.

by Anonymousreply 218May 7, 2019 1:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219May 7, 2019 1:36 AM

r214 yep he did. Is camp aaand looks good. seen some others uninspired and random looking boring dresses

by Anonymousreply 220May 7, 2019 1:37 AM

So it's not from bf's shirt. It was an actual runway attire

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221May 7, 2019 1:38 AM

Quick interview. He loves his Margiela.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 7, 2019 1:40 AM

I was hoping for heavier eye makeup, but he looks good.

by Anonymousreply 223May 7, 2019 1:45 AM

R216, damn, that stan must have dug deep to find that, even though it ended up being actual runway fashion & not a part of Smith after all.

by Anonymousreply 224May 7, 2019 1:46 AM

R221 On the model yes. I just took a close look at the boots. How can you show up like that on the carpet? The boots were either white or the color of the suit. He painted them. He has spots everywhere, on the heels. Margiela is not dressing him. Same story like the GGs. He imitates the looks but gives credit to the designer. You can clearly see that turtleneck was chopped off. Not the same clothing. Maybe only the suit. That's why his pieces look cheap in comparison with the model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225May 7, 2019 1:50 AM

Thinking about it, maybe he got the boots from someone who wore them many times and the paint is going off. Otherwise I can't explain it. Noticed that parts of the heels are chopped off too. Dude, you gotta be perfect on the carpet. R215 Ezra's was the good kind of crazy. Fern is.... What is Fern.... A walking flea market.

by Anonymousreply 226May 7, 2019 2:01 AM

R225 Sounding a lot like a hater right now. He looks good and nailed the look. 😏 You don’t know who dressed him. You’re only assuming.

Also did you all notice the ear cuff?

by Anonymousreply 227May 7, 2019 2:16 AM

The ensemble appears tailored and well put together. I like the overlay and the ear cuff. He's on theme. Getting an 80s-ish vibe mixed with a touch of futurism. He has a regality about which he holds himself for the camera. Model-esque. It's all in the eyes and the stance. Contrast with many others that don't have "it". Not uncommon for guests to wear painted and otherwise repurposed couture ie costumed. But to me, the one flaw is that the person who painted the boots should've placed protective tape over the heels and soles beforehand. Still, it's his first Gala (I have a feeling it won't be a once-in-a-lifetime attendance) and he did well IMO. Also, I don't think the blue fabric is a cut from his BF's garment (this one tonight has a raw edge and appears longer like the runway look).

by Anonymousreply 228May 7, 2019 2:30 AM

The blue thing around Fern neck is not even the same color blue as the one Smith is wearing. Fern looks good. Gala is supposed to be outrageous clothing. His is not even that out there. What bothers me is that he is even there due to him just starting out in the business. Not to mention Grossman and Lourd. It’s always about who you know in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 229May 7, 2019 3:09 AM

Upon second viewing, the boots might not have been DIYed, but stuck together from heat and the color transferred.

by Anonymousreply 230May 7, 2019 3:24 AM

Having a good time at the party. Smith not attending?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231May 7, 2019 4:16 AM

no twink was parting at the hotel with the friend they brought with them.

by Anonymousreply 232May 7, 2019 4:51 AM

Fern probably brought Smiths friend along so Smith would not get sad all by his lonesome while Fern was having a big time party at the Gala.

by Anonymousreply 233May 7, 2019 5:07 AM

Looks like Cody changed for the afterparty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234May 7, 2019 5:31 AM

He's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 235May 7, 2019 5:48 AM

Some of you kids are nuts. He looks amazing.

by Anonymousreply 236May 7, 2019 5:56 AM

R235 You’re blind if you think that. He looks great.

by Anonymousreply 237May 7, 2019 6:28 AM

R234 Horrible outfit.

The only redeeming thing about that is his bone structure and the fact it's not hidden like his first getup.

by Anonymousreply 238May 7, 2019 6:30 AM

He put on some eye makeup this time. Much better.

Some of you clearly aren't familiar with camp fashion. Both of his looks are perfect.

by Anonymousreply 239May 7, 2019 7:00 AM

drip #1 slayed with the exception of the blue dye on the bottom of the boots.

drip #2 i’m feeling the Kabuki jumpsuit with the red eyeshadow. i say CodyCamp is king. the hair is on point.

by Anonymousreply 240May 7, 2019 8:28 AM

Sounding or not like a hater, the cowboy look is hideous to me. And I still think the pieces are not original. R234 That's much better.

by Anonymousreply 241May 7, 2019 9:22 AM

Anyone caught his H Styles comment on Insta? What's with "the night is still young"? He hoped to bang Styles? Lol. Poor twinkie.

by Anonymousreply 242May 7, 2019 9:25 AM

im on the fence about 2nd outfit. have to see it at diff angle. all in all tho he held his own tonight. r242 maybe they have open relationship

by Anonymousreply 243May 7, 2019 9:32 AM

video of CF & twinkles still awake and dancing. vid courtesy of annakat3 twinkles friend.

https://twitter.com/codyfernupdate/status/1125703917554237441?s=21

by Anonymousreply 244May 7, 2019 10:23 AM

sorry, here’s the link again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245May 7, 2019 10:24 AM

R245 creepiest how much twink's friends look alike. Does he have a type? Brainless lesbians for a start. I thought this is kooldelka for a sec

by Anonymousreply 246May 7, 2019 10:29 AM

there’s another video, same girl. twinkly is sitting on a banquet and gramps 👴🏻 is laying down. you know you’re old when you’re laying down at the club...lol

by Anonymousreply 247May 7, 2019 10:44 AM

R241 you are nothing but a jealous idiot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248May 7, 2019 10:53 AM

R248 Fuck off stan. I'm entitled to like or not like a look. It's still a boring suit with random shit on top

by Anonymousreply 249May 7, 2019 11:41 AM

And Margiela posted his look from Globes too. Tho Fern said he did it all by himself. They're posting their own clothes. So what are you trying to proof?

by Anonymousreply 250May 7, 2019 11:47 AM

*prove

by Anonymousreply 251May 7, 2019 11:47 AM

Good job twinkie! You made it to Getty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252May 7, 2019 3:36 PM

Eric looked hot that night. Cody’s outfits are on point with camp.

by Anonymousreply 253May 7, 2019 3:48 PM

From GQ: "Australian actor Cody Fern wins the grooming title for this year's Met Gala. His perfectly waxed baby curls are the epitome of camp and take us back to a 1990's John Galliano."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254May 7, 2019 5:25 PM

R247 link?

by Anonymousreply 255May 7, 2019 6:59 PM

R252 Looks like the twink got his first taste of his boyfriend’s success. 😏

by Anonymousreply 256May 7, 2019 7:23 PM

He had the guts to go over and ask D Moore where's the camp theme in her dress. She replied "underneath". 😂 Did boy think he's the only one sassy? You're supposed to play nice if you want friends in Hollywood. A nobody calling Moore out for her outfit. I wonder if he called out his momma Paulson too. At least Moore looked good. Paulson's dress was a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 257May 7, 2019 11:35 PM

Sorry haters, he did it again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258May 8, 2019 12:08 AM

R241 I think a lot of us here that hate the look actually just hates the theme and not necessarily fern himself. I was hoping he'd wear something like harry's.

by Anonymousreply 259May 8, 2019 1:36 AM

Harry's outfit is a dull copy of Fern's GG outfit.

by Anonymousreply 260May 8, 2019 1:44 AM

R255:

You barely see him, but he's there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261May 8, 2019 1:50 AM

r261 what does it look like he's doing there you think? can't pause it to see r259 harry copied him and Gucci did. don't like it on harry but it shows c's influencing bigger names already

by Anonymousreply 262May 8, 2019 2:50 AM

R257. Sounds like Mr. Fern’s, relative nobody, head is getting a bit big. Shudder to think what he’ll be like if he ever gets more famous.

by Anonymousreply 263May 8, 2019 3:46 AM

R258 Do you think I give a f if Vogue puts him on the cover? I still think the outfit sucks, love. Styles got everyone talking about his. Only Fern's stans got butthurt over it. Why? Cuz Missy didn't get the same attention at the Globes. Proving Styles is Styles and Fern is still a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 264May 8, 2019 8:47 AM

So his stans completely ignored that "the night is young" huh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265May 8, 2019 2:19 PM

Fern’s outfits made him look like he was a model at a runway show. If he fails in the acting biz he definitely has a backup as a model.

by Anonymousreply 266May 8, 2019 8:38 PM

So nice of Ryan Murphy to bring the women of AHS. Did Adina Porter and Angela Bassett's invitations get lost?

He's a white feminist woman in the body of a gay man. I'm irrationally annoyed that tickets to the Met Ball were wasted on the likes of Leslie Grossman and Billie Lourd. Fern possibly could have been invited on his own, but the rest?? Grossman, Fern & Lourd don't seem to do anything but worship and Murphy's feet. Roberts career is dead in the water. She needs him.

by Anonymousreply 267May 8, 2019 9:22 PM

Actually I could have swore I saw Angela Bassett on the pink carpet.

As for the rest of them-Billie is a celeb in her own way through her mother and grandmother(God rest their souls). Emma has her aunt’s rep to back up on and Leslie is just an all around fun person to have around. You’re sounding like a huge hater of these women for no reason whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 268May 8, 2019 9:55 PM

New pic of Cody and his tongue on Instagram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269May 8, 2019 10:19 PM

R269 Holy shit. The same pants on black. I'm deceased. It's the 10th pair. Is this chick another lesbian from Smith's circle?

by Anonymousreply 270May 8, 2019 10:51 PM

I hate it when he sticks his tongue out. He always does that

by Anonymousreply 271May 9, 2019 12:26 AM

I'll bet money he's here for a few months because he's going to be on Pose. POSE films here in NYC and it starts airing in June.

by Anonymousreply 272May 9, 2019 12:29 AM

R271 He thinks he's good at winking too. Lol. I like this look tho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 9, 2019 1:58 AM

R272 He’s scheduled for an event in LA with the cast of AHS on the 18th so not sure if he’ll be flying back and forth.

by Anonymousreply 274May 9, 2019 2:36 AM

look at that long ass tongue. he's seeing and being seen for sure. i bet eric went and lived together when hoc was filmed too

by Anonymousreply 275May 9, 2019 4:24 AM

He’s changed his pants! He looks good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276May 9, 2019 9:30 AM

I feel bad for his boyfriend. Nice of Fern to take him to the after party, but from the few pics I saw, it looked like the boyfriend was always just outside the picture frame. It has to suck to be dating an actor who "doesn't want to be labeled."

by Anonymousreply 277May 9, 2019 8:44 PM

R277 If he keeps that up, Eric may soon be an ex.

by Anonymousreply 278May 10, 2019 12:33 AM

The met's not all fun and games it was a work thing. Eric's lucky he got to afterparties. they're more casual but still linked to work. photogs want known people in photos that's why they frame them and not unknowns nearby unless something scandal or noteworthy going on to catch. Eric's enjoying perks he's prob happy. could hurt c's career range beyond r Murphy but doesn t look as if he's hiding him so

by Anonymousreply 279May 10, 2019 1:19 AM

R279 Hell I would have loved to have gone to the gala for “work”. 😏 Seeing Cher live would have been a real treat.

by Anonymousreply 280May 10, 2019 1:55 AM

wondering if twinkly is still in NYC with Cody?

by Anonymousreply 281May 10, 2019 3:54 AM

R277 Please... Bet it was the dream of his life to suck Bieber's d at a MET after party. He almost got Styles. You keep forgetting twinkie was one of us before Fern. He's one of us now. He's living his best life. He tried to do it himself, failed then got a bf to make him an annoying J Charles. Was he to after parties often with Fern? Soon enough he'd appear on the carpet. He has the power to manipulate Fern that much.

by Anonymousreply 282May 10, 2019 5:34 AM

Fern loves his boyfriend. He wants him there otherwise Eric wouldn’t be there.

by Anonymousreply 283May 10, 2019 7:08 AM

R283 Actually I beg to differ. Regardless if Cody loves him or not, Eric would have been there.

by Anonymousreply 284May 10, 2019 7:13 AM

R276, where is he in these photos, some sort of fashion show?

by Anonymousreply 285May 10, 2019 8:11 AM

why would eric be there regardless if Cody loved or wanted him there do you think? i can't think why he would unless he get his own invite or smth

r285 after the Louis vuitton fashion show the other day. He looked good wearing LV and all. C pr finally working for him

by Anonymousreply 286May 10, 2019 2:48 PM

Fern and Smith seem to do everything together. So Smith being at events with Fern makes complete sense.

by Anonymousreply 287May 10, 2019 4:07 PM

looks as if Cody or his pr need to block a few trolls on insta and delete their comments constantly saying animal murder and weirdly bringing up Eric all the time on this one post. Probs coming all from one person butthurt c posted a pic with a woman ST. Cray Cray for sure. They're harassing other ppl on there including detox

by Anonymousreply 288May 10, 2019 10:30 PM

He should ignore them. Anything that proves he reads the comments and notices certain people will only encourage those weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 289May 11, 2019 1:16 AM

Virtually all celebs or someone they designate to do so, reads their IG and/or other SM comments. Perhaps not all comments, but it's wise to keep on top of anything extra troublesome. Ignoring doesn't work in every instance. Sometimes setting an example by blocking does. No one wants to see dozens to hundreds of spam cluttering up one's account from a single troll (with likely multiple accounts) arguing with other commenters/fans/industry professionals. I don't maintain most SM for this reason, but I had a glance at Fern's last few IG posts last night. It's true that someone trolled his account excessively and I believe continued to do so today vilifying L Vuitton garments and bringing up his boyfriend. Fern handled it well, remained undeterred and has since posted another shot today of that ensemble. Great framing of the architectural background and outfit (resembles an X-Men style shot).

by Anonymousreply 290May 11, 2019 2:01 AM

Thanks, R286

by Anonymousreply 291May 11, 2019 6:20 AM

Looks like his boyfriend is having a fun time with him at these events which is cool. I kind of like the quick blink-and-you'll-miss-it clip of Cody laying down while Eric sits on the banquette beside him.

It's all new for him and he's probably happy to have Eric there to share it with. Straights have been doing it for years.

Let them be.

by Anonymousreply 292May 11, 2019 6:28 AM

He has zero projects coming up. Zero. Nada. Zip.

by Anonymousreply 293May 11, 2019 6:50 AM

R393 But he gets to dress up and look pretty. He will work again, eventually.

by Anonymousreply 294May 11, 2019 5:09 PM

Mr Perth must be happy J Charles is finally going down. I bet Charles harassed him in dms for dick. Charles was commenting on his posts but abruptly stopped, right?

by Anonymousreply 295May 12, 2019 10:00 AM

maybe he found out c.f. isn't straight so lost interest. jc 's got a problem not liking gay and bi. oh well J boy 's a wreck and homely af without makeup anyway who wants him

by Anonymousreply 296May 12, 2019 11:10 AM

Fern is beautiful even without makeup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297May 14, 2019 4:42 PM

Sure, but to use his words he’s soo boorring

by Anonymousreply 298May 15, 2019 12:45 AM

R297 Agreed. Fern appears beautiful also without makeup. (And photogenic, I don't believe I've seen anyone post a 'bad' photo even from his younger years). Many people are unfortunately not so aesthetically gifted, like the J Charles person mentioned earlier. But physicality is just one layer of beauty; Fern radiates more than that.

by Anonymousreply 299May 15, 2019 1:18 AM

R175 I ain't no stan. I had a past interest in Fern from Versace and the beginning of AHS but he's been losing me hard eversince. I still come here occasionally to LOL at the delusional stans/fraus and bitch about him though. He's become pretty much everything to hate about Hollywood and millennials. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 300May 16, 2019 1:31 PM

He doesn't seem so bad. He's new to fame and will make a few missteps along the way, but nobody has uncovered racist statements or any incidents of sexual harassment. He seems to be liked by his peers.

by Anonymousreply 301May 17, 2019 12:33 AM

he's not bad. not offensive. not so arrogance. may trust wrong ppl now an then but that's about it. he's got own mind too not underestimate

by Anonymousreply 302May 17, 2019 5:20 PM

R300 He's definitely the annoying type of millennial.

by Anonymousreply 303May 17, 2019 8:10 PM

He'll be at the Emmy panel for AHS 8 tomorrow night in LA. I'm sure some clips will pop up online. I'm guessing that lots of stans will line up to get a pic, so we'll see how he behaves for that after all the attention he got in New York.

by Anonymousreply 304May 18, 2019 1:22 AM

Eric Smith got rid of his second Instagram account.

by Anonymousreply 305May 18, 2019 9:05 PM

He basically threw away 200k followers for Fern's 50k stans

by Anonymousreply 306May 18, 2019 11:52 PM

R305 The account is still there

by Anonymousreply 307May 19, 2019 1:16 AM

There he is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 19, 2019 1:37 AM

Back in black, very nice. Around a bevy of women and he's fairer than them all. #winning at those close-ups. He kind of looks like a midway stage that we never saw between young Langdon and Outpost Langdon. + new patent Tabi boots.

by Anonymousreply 309May 19, 2019 5:20 AM

That outfit is ridiculous for a panel.

by Anonymousreply 310May 19, 2019 6:05 AM

This was a For Your Consideration event, it should be more about the work your trying to get a nomination for.. not your outfit. Its virtually the same recycled look over and over. His obsession with fashion and androgny (or Eric's) is overshadowing his talent now. And did they get married? He's got a ring on his wedding finger.

by Anonymousreply 311May 19, 2019 6:08 AM

He’s just annoying now.

by Anonymousreply 312May 19, 2019 6:10 AM

Once again with Smith's clothes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313May 19, 2019 6:18 AM

R311 I haven't seen any ring yet; his hands are stuffed in his pockets in the few photos I have seen so far.

Could be just a ring on that finger, or he wants the attention, and it's clearly working.

by Anonymousreply 314May 19, 2019 6:31 AM

He was probably wearing his Langdon rings

by Anonymousreply 315May 19, 2019 6:34 AM

To some degree, he was visually repping his character/performance from AHS so the black outfit was suitable at the event.

by Anonymousreply 316May 19, 2019 6:57 AM

From what i've seen on IG, quite a few stans made their way into the panel.

by Anonymousreply 317May 19, 2019 7:57 AM

Getting ridiculous with the tits out just to please the stans who wanted him in black and wearing make-up at the MET. The whole "lemme steal your clothes" again scenario is annoying af now. As he says it.... He's soooo bhooooriiiiinggg

by Anonymousreply 318May 19, 2019 9:43 AM

cody's left hand has wedding ring not a michael's ring

by Anonymousreply 319May 19, 2019 11:22 AM

it’s a ruby and diamond band; he’s been wearing it since SXSW, but on a different finger. this is the 1st time he’s worn it on his ring finger. he didn’t wear it to the MG. no photos of twinkles wearing any rings...only photos of him decorating the new love shack. LoL

by Anonymousreply 320May 19, 2019 11:43 AM

Here are photos of Cody wearing the ring on his ring finger. Strange though, it looks like the ring was on his middle finger when was taking promo photos on the carpet for the event... he moved it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321May 19, 2019 1:24 PM

R313 Why does he keep talking about being styled and dressed by designers/stylists when he clearly wears Smith's own clothing? Something does not compute...

by Anonymousreply 322May 19, 2019 1:41 PM

R322 Also, stylists and designers would NEVER keep recycling pieces like Fern does...over and over again (ahem, tabi boots, ahem)....

by Anonymousreply 323May 19, 2019 1:50 PM

Well he paid for the boots himself. Might as well use them lol

by Anonymousreply 324May 19, 2019 2:03 PM

Came across clips from the panel on Insta. It's embarrassing. He looks like he's naked in front of Paulson and the others at a "fancy" event. Like the outfit it's not appropriate. Plus he has no abs and it's ugly af when you watch it from the front. R322 He's been lying since the Globes about it. No idea why. Maybe to show off or seem important. Or maybe in his mind Smith is some sort of designer or stylist lol

by Anonymousreply 325May 19, 2019 2:06 PM

He’s pure white trash. His entire family is trailer trash. The boy has no idea what he’s doing. He’s only getting work through Ryan Murphy and Murphy is moving on. He’ll be totally unemployed in no time. He can’t act his way out of a paper bag.

by Anonymousreply 326May 19, 2019 2:09 PM

R326 Let us hope. Fern has been handed WAY too much on a silver platter, far more than his mediocre talent level deserves. It would be fun to watch him tumble. <3

by Anonymousreply 327May 19, 2019 2:25 PM

These pants are so unflattering on him. They’re shapeless and make him look elderly. 👴🏻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328May 19, 2019 3:08 PM

The pants are meant to fit loose. But he has become thinner, so probably needs alteration or a new pair. With all the buzz he gave them, MMargiela might've given or loaned him some pieces like for the MG. He shouldn't be having to pay for those at this point. Sidenote: It's safe to assume he got SP's approval for his look(s) last night; quite a reaction when he straightened his clothing. So telling.

by Anonymousreply 329May 19, 2019 3:44 PM

*SP's reaction

by Anonymousreply 330May 19, 2019 3:45 PM

he's VERY queeny in this video. I'm amazed at how much these middle aged women crush on him when it's so obvious that he's gay, gay, gay. It's nice that he's pleasant to his stans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331May 19, 2019 3:51 PM

R331 Pathetic, middle-aged frau of the highest degree. What is she, like 50? Sad AF. Does this woman not have a life to tend to aside from chasing gay stars almost half her age across the country? I'm guessing "no".

And is she really wearing a Michael Langdon fan shirt?! Gurrrrrl. Fan shirts past 25 are a hard NO. Face palms galore.

by Anonymousreply 332May 19, 2019 4:17 PM

R331 And suddenly one for modesty, he appears to elegantly shield his nipples from that fan. Hilarious. But yes, to his credit, he seems kind when meeting them.

by Anonymousreply 333May 19, 2019 4:30 PM

R331 It's because Fern attracts the older mama types - you'll often hear them cooing about how "sweet" he is and their collective delusions about him needing "support" and "protection" from the world (as if he's not a grown adult in his 30s, living and working in Hollywood and having connections with some of the biggest names out there... 🙄 ). It's rather ridiculous on top of being vomit-inducing.

And Fern seems to like them back, as he's always surrounding himself with hags. Rarely anyone his age - just old hags. Fern claims to be versed in psychology - can we say "mommy issues"?

by Anonymousreply 334May 19, 2019 4:57 PM

He absolutely has mama issues - Mama Fern has expressed publicly that while she loves her two gay sons, it's not what you want from your child. So any older woman who squees over him probably feels like validation. It's no wonder that he's so patient when they do that. He genuinely enjoys it.

by Anonymousreply 335May 19, 2019 5:18 PM

the way that these grown women woobify a 31 year old...where does this come from? empty nest syndrome?

by Anonymousreply 336May 19, 2019 5:57 PM

R336 ...Woobify a MAN THEY HAVE NEVER MET, at that. From all I've seen, I think you're right on the money with that theory. These old broads just need a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 337May 19, 2019 6:01 PM

I didn't see much but he seems to have the same cocky, idgaf attitude he had at the Texas panel. Guess he's starting to show his true colors. His stans were covering him at the time, saying that he was angry because his bf was attacked. Well, now he's definitely a joke. I'm glad Paulson is entertained.

by Anonymousreply 338May 19, 2019 6:20 PM

That fan is late twenties at most. Her instagram is full of shots grabbing on to actors she likes at press events. Girl needs to learn boundaries. And can someone please explain the "inspiration" stuff? like, what is inspirational about him?

That whole crew except for Conroy owe their entire careers to Ryan Murphy. Not one of them has had success outside of the Murphyverse, including Paulson.

by Anonymousreply 339May 19, 2019 7:01 PM

he's not trailer trash. ppl can rise above their families (if that was even what they were). he behaves fancy smarty and fine in my view. nothing in his ways seems trashy. tho I'm not up on everything. I don't believe it

by Anonymousreply 340May 19, 2019 8:05 PM

R326 White trash? Wow, the level of hate is ridiculous. He’s a pretty good actor or people wouldn’t be noticing him. You’re just pissed cuz he’s doing well.

by Anonymousreply 341May 19, 2019 8:05 PM

R322 Because he is being styled and dressed by these people but haters are too ignorant to get it. The clothes he was wearing were Maison Margiela 🙄 The shirt Eric was wearing the night of Met Gala was Cody’s if it’s the same one. No one is going to make claims about being styled and dressed by someone if they’re not. Too much of a risk of backfiring.🙄😏

by Anonymousreply 342May 19, 2019 8:13 PM

If his mother really said those things about him, she is a hateful cunt one should totally cut off from his life.

by Anonymousreply 343May 19, 2019 8:19 PM

it's fun bitching now and again. but some hate is borderline cray. bitches stay envious. Hell I am too in some ways but no hate

by Anonymousreply 344May 19, 2019 8:23 PM

R344 Exactly. I don’t get the level of vitriol against Cody and his fans. Guess jealousy and envy gets the best of these people and brings out their worst self. 😏

by Anonymousreply 345May 19, 2019 8:40 PM

Yeah let the fraus have their fun. Cody doesn’t mind, why should we?

by Anonymousreply 346May 19, 2019 9:58 PM

R343 I don't think she's hateful. I think Fern is from a very conservative area that's still a little uncomfortable with homosexuality. Doesn't mean she hates her sons. From what I've seen online she loves them very much, but like a lot of conservative people, felt like a failure when the first son came out. She said as much on a message board. Not long ago, Cody was very straight dressing and straight acting. He was trying to be the Aussie man that he was raised to be. Fame has released his inner queen fully for the first time, so no wonder she's running amok.

by Anonymousreply 347May 19, 2019 10:44 PM

Aaaaand here come the stans and fraus like cavalry (again)...

by Anonymousreply 348May 20, 2019 12:43 AM

R348 Or Fern's PR...

by Anonymousreply 349May 20, 2019 12:44 AM

R339 Late 20's?? LOL. The woman looks NO less than 45 (and her real age is ACTUALLY 48). She's WAY too old to be physically chasing the likes of Fern and acting like a dumbass teenaged stan...

The stans/fraus are always hilarious with their cheesey "inspirational" bull. As you said, what exactly has Fern done that's ~soooooo "inspirational"? Laying the exaggeration on thick...

by Anonymousreply 350May 20, 2019 12:57 AM

R342 You are so easily fooled by illusions and stories - like SO many stans out there. That very naivety is the reason celebrity PR exists and thrives...

by Anonymousreply 351May 20, 2019 1:17 AM

R348 🙄 Of course one can’t tell you jealous cunts that your vitriol is showing without being labeled a stan or frau.😂 R349 😂😂😂😂😂 R350 Add ageist to the list. 🙄. Many of you act like you’re 14-16 with the mean girl attitudes so age doesn’t really matter. 😏

by Anonymousreply 352May 20, 2019 2:41 AM

Oh good, emoji stan is back.

by Anonymousreply 353May 20, 2019 3:56 AM

R353 Never went anywhere so dunno why you’re being so glib about it. 🙄🤷‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 354May 20, 2019 5:01 AM

His stans should keep it low. It's not hate when we say the cruel truth to your face. He's still a nobody, slowly turning into white trash. Fact. He's becoming what he claimed to dislike. A boring twat. Yes, many people wear the same designer over and over again. Leto wears only Gucci or his merch. But do you see him at public events with the same pair of shoes or pants 5 times in a row? Nah. That's lame. I mean how poor can one be? He's supposedly a Hollywood actor for f sake. Even I can afford a different pair of Balenciaga every month. And then... Boooomm.. It's not Harry S copying him, It's Ms Fern copying HS. What a slap in the face for your precious boy huh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355May 20, 2019 2:23 PM

Tiny nips.

by Anonymousreply 356May 20, 2019 2:25 PM

R355 Exactly. Thank you. Did anyone else notice Fern's boots at the Met gala? They were painted terribly messy and sloppy - looks more like a bad cosplay than high end designer wear. Obviously, white boots were painted over to match the ones in the Margiela outfit (but whoever did it failed to do it very carefully)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357May 20, 2019 4:22 PM

I'm surprised the hipster millennials and Gen Z'ers didn't cry "cultural appropriation" when Fern wore the Asian number....

by Anonymousreply 358May 20, 2019 4:32 PM

I'm surprised the hipster millennials and Gen Z'ers didn't cry "cultural appropriation" when Fern wore the Asian number....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359May 20, 2019 4:33 PM

R359 True, although they probably found it ugly as well and didn't want to make the effort to claim it.

by Anonymousreply 360May 20, 2019 7:49 PM

"As much as we love the drama of the top half (even if the nipples are incredibly distracting), the bottom half looks kind of blandly generic in comparison. At least put on a pair of killer heels, sir."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361May 20, 2019 7:59 PM

R357 We said the same thing at the time but his stans filled the thread with Margiela's posts to prove he was in contact with them. There was no point insisting. They refuse to see or can't accept he's fake af. Weirdly it looked like he actually had a stylist in a photo. The creepy thing is that the outfit looks like second hand trash just on him. The model looks flawless even if you don't like the outfit. He was praised for respecting the theme but whatever he wears on top of that suit (similar to the model) looks chopped and the boots worn out or painted. I've never seen anything like that coming from a designer on the red carpet. It's MET gala. Why would you give trashy pieces to the actor who was supposed to present your fashion house at such an event? Making you think that he wanted to imitate the look with his own pieces (ik mind-blowing) and maybe had someone helping him. (again mind-blowing if Margiela agreed to it and sent someone themselves, for that Smith alone was more than enough). Or maybe he needed their approval or smth....

by Anonymousreply 362May 20, 2019 11:25 PM

R362 So you expect people to take the word of some butthurt anonymous poster on DL that Margiela had nothing to do with dressing him and he did all the styling on his own or with the help of Eric? Yeah, not happening. There’s no way in hell they would take credit unless they actually had a hand in it. If the boots at Met Gala were painted they would have steered clear of being announced as the ones dressing him. Sorry but the more you scream that Cody is fake, trailer park trash, etc the more you DL posters look like envious, jealous haters.

by Anonymousreply 363May 21, 2019 2:05 AM

True, R363. There was a photo showing he clearly had professional assistance when dressing for the MG. I don't know what happened with the boots. This happens with heat transfer sometimes, maybe in transit, who knows. He was styled, the clothing fit nearly perfectly and there wasn't a lock out of place. Many fans and others didn't understand camp and wished for him to don black attire (yes, black is glorious), but he was decently in theme for the MG.

by Anonymousreply 364May 21, 2019 9:00 AM

That wasn’t camp. It was shit you saw on a catwalk. Camp = tacky. Camp = John Waters

by Anonymousreply 365May 21, 2019 10:33 AM

Fern's sheer top from the gala also doesn't match the runway version, if you look closely...

by Anonymousreply 366May 21, 2019 1:28 PM

Smith must be thrilled that his man has had such a glow-up. Fern looks very fit.

by Anonymousreply 367May 21, 2019 9:26 PM

R363 Yet, you blindly take the word of some idiot actor in LA whom you don't know - what's the difference?

by Anonymousreply 368May 21, 2019 11:33 PM

R368 He’s more reliable than you and he comes with receipts. You hide behind a keyboard and have nothing so shut the f*ck up.

by Anonymousreply 369May 22, 2019 12:23 AM

R369 The funniest part is that you truly have NO clue what a batshit psycho stan you sound like - putting up so hard for a gay guy who doesn't know you exist. Go home, crazy little bitch, your mommy's calling.

by Anonymousreply 370May 22, 2019 1:07 AM

There were photos of him getting ready with the the rep from Galiano. In fact, I believe it was the same guy whose show he attended the next day. The boots weren't DIY. The model from the runway show was wearing the same colored boots. Nobody gets into The Met Ball wearing hand me downs from his boyfriend's closet, spray painted shoes, and a designer knock-off. And nobody could get away saying they were dressed by a designer if they weren't.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. A psycho hater is no more credible than a psycho stan.

by Anonymousreply 371May 22, 2019 1:47 AM

R370 you feel good fighting with a (probably) teenage fan now? Just let them be. Your words won't change their thoughts about fern and the way you talk to them just makes you sound like a bully

R368 this is a gay gossip site. You don't have to be here if you can't handle the hate. There are plenty other platforms you may visit that caters to praising fern

by Anonymousreply 372May 22, 2019 5:29 AM

Sorry, that was for r369, not r368

by Anonymousreply 373May 22, 2019 5:30 AM

R370 Bitch, please. 🙄 If there’s a psycho around here, it’s you. I’m not the one making shit up and then attacking posters when you’re called out on it. I don’t give a shit if he knows I exist or not. It’s stupid cunts like you who give DL a bad name. You pretend to be a badass behind the keyboard acting like a bitch queen but in real life I bet you’re either a fat lonely fuck or butt fucking ugly twink who’s bitter cuz your ass ain’t getting spanked/pumped. Sit your ass down and shut it already. 🙄😏

R373 So? Being a gay gossip site doesn’t mean it includes pure vitriol nastiness towards the guy. Most people are here for gossip not for some poster’s idiotic vendetta against an actor cuz they’re not happy with him for one reason or another. I’m not all for just praise. I like the gossip. However calling him trailer park trash without receipts and making claims about him styling himself when there’s evidence that he’s had pros doing it is ignorant and childish. That one poster is a cunt for no reason whatsoever and he/she is clogging up the thread with her bullshit vendetta.

by Anonymousreply 374May 22, 2019 8:39 PM

R374 It's not just one poster trashing Fern. Many see through his fake bs and lies. It's DL. You're probably the fat, depressed, straight 30 year old "defending" a gay man on a gay website and talking about twinks and homosexuality. Get the fuck out loonie! You don't know shit about gay men. It's not what you read in tumblr fanfics. I've mentioned already the "help" he got from Margiela in the first post. Why are you insisting? I still stand by what I said. Margiela must really not give a f about him if they landed him trash pieces on a MET red carpet. "lonely fuck or butt fucking ugly twink who’s bitter cuz your ass ain’t getting spanked/pumped." - YOUR HOMOPHOBIA IS SHOWING SWEETIE

by Anonymousreply 375May 22, 2019 9:29 PM

R375 Fake bs and lies? Where’s your proof? You don’t have shit. Also wrong description, cuntbag. Guess I touched a nerve describing your fat lonely ass. Homophobic? 😂😂😂 Nah, just see through your bullshit you lil twinkie bitch. For the record I hate fanfic and what I know about gay men are through my LGBTQ friends so go fuck your self since no one else will. You can stand by whatever you want but you’re just looking stupid and like you have a vendetta against Cody. Hell hath no fury than a twink scorned I guess. 😏

by Anonymousreply 376May 22, 2019 9:43 PM

The Hollywood Reporter sees Fern as a "possibility" in the Emmys race - but not a frontrunner or major threat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377May 22, 2019 10:30 PM

They also said he was a Possibility for Supporting Actor for Drama for HOC for his twenty minutes of screen time for a character with no direction and that BIllie Lourd was a possibility for Supporting Actress drama. Who's writing that list??

Also, AHS is Limited Series, not Drama. it's never been in contention for anything other than Limited Series. Because of that, Fern might actually get nominated. Up until episode 8 I would have agreed with a nod, but those last three episodes were so bad I don't see it happening.

by Anonymousreply 378May 22, 2019 11:44 PM

I think ahs changed category and now will be harder to win anything

by Anonymousreply 379May 23, 2019 12:01 AM

On a separate note, looks like Cody is #teamyvie

by Anonymousreply 380May 23, 2019 3:06 PM

This thread should be closed by DL. You idiots need fresh air especially the girl who got blocked by Fern and made hating on Fern her full time job. We get it girl, ur pathetic af

by Anonymousreply 381May 24, 2019 7:19 PM

Choke on it, haters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382May 24, 2019 7:21 PM

Oh Fern's threads will be closed and banned soon. No worries fraus.

by Anonymousreply 383May 24, 2019 8:15 PM

Seems a little unfair to the rest of us who are fans/not fraus/here for the gossip.

by Anonymousreply 384May 24, 2019 9:55 PM

[R380] Damn, really? I can't bitch though. I like Yvie, though, but I'm cheering my girl #BrookeLynnHytes on! My heart will always be down in Nashville. Yvie is damn good though, so if it comes down to those two, I won't be upset to see either win. I figured Cody would be rooting for one of the two of them.

[R381] Can't the moderators ban them by IP? I know on other boards I've been on in the past, if you reported posts and they were found to be against guidelines, ect. they were often banned by IP. I know, like a fucking plague, some of these damn chitlin's cannot learn their lesson. They created multiple accounts because Cody bans them. If they were my child, their asses would be busted. Sadly, they aren't, and they keep coming back. The only thing I can say is what we were always told- DNER- Which means DO NOT ENGAGE REPORT. Don't give them attention. Don't feed them. Anyone that isn't here for gossip, conversation, or has something thoughtful to add, ignore. Report trolls. Get your board back.

by Anonymousreply 385May 25, 2019 4:46 AM

yea that's right 385. nothing wrong with these threads except when a troll or two comes around. 1 was banned in another thread. Don t think it was same one as that insane girl on insta who keeps making accounts. negative attention better than no attention huh. block em or ignore and move on. 1 or 2 trolls shouldn't ruin for everyone

by Anonymousreply 386May 25, 2019 5:58 AM

[R379] I agree. I was reading this article about everyone who was nominated from the FX series and when I saw Apocalypse was changed to "Drama" instead of a "Limited Series" it was surprising. I'm not sure if this was at the request of Ryan Murphy or the Academy's doing? Either way, it will make it harder for anyone and the show itself to win anything, even though there are some wonderful actors/actress. I don't see Cody walking away with anything this year. His acting wasn't bad, don't get me wrong, he's gonna be in with some really tough contenders in this category, and yes, I agree with everyone else about the last few episodes. They were just a clusterfuck trainwreck, but that wasn't his fault. That was poor writing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387May 25, 2019 7:01 PM

Yeah, he's up against way too many actors who are more qualified, I don't see him having a chance. Nice to be nominated I suppose. Perhaps next year.

by Anonymousreply 388May 26, 2019 8:26 AM

It would be nice to be nominated I meant, since this is 'Feinberg's Forecast', not an official nomination.

by Anonymousreply 389May 26, 2019 8:28 AM

Looks like Cody’s been escaping rooms

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390May 27, 2019 1:27 PM

On the Emmys FYC panel red carpet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391May 28, 2019 12:30 AM

Just because Fern is a man doesn't mean it's okay for the women of the cast to fondle him, touch his nipples, and talk about his see through top. Lourde, Grossman and Paulson all either rub his nipples or comment on his outfit. This is why I roll my eyes at Murphy's recent insistence upon making women the heroes every season.

by Anonymousreply 392May 28, 2019 2:06 AM

Yeah, that was weird. There are plenty of clips of Paulson fondling his biceps during the panel, too.

by Anonymousreply 393May 28, 2019 3:05 AM

he's fem enough it attracts and confuses lesbian leaning women and fem+masc enough attracts an confuses bi women. they were lit up at him that night. don't think it bothered him But double standards unfairly he couldn't say if it did. if he was around many gay men they prob woulda made excuses then to touch on him too

by Anonymousreply 394May 28, 2019 4:30 AM

Watched some of the video at R395. Could you imagine, let’s switch the gender here, the outrage if guys were doing that to a woman! Like if Fern did that to Grossman or Lourd!? What they did was uncalled for.

by Anonymousreply 395May 28, 2019 4:55 AM

Murphy filmed him like a fetish object, and it looks like the cast treats him that way too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396May 28, 2019 5:36 AM

The worst part was that they did it while he was being interviewed. It's one thing that they tease him like he's the kid brother, but maybe try not to grope him while he's in the middle of an interview.

by Anonymousreply 397May 28, 2019 3:55 PM

Yes beautiful guys are objectified too, in a manner similar to what beautiful women deal with daily. At the FYC event, it looked like playfulness among friends. However, who knows; maybe it disturbed him. I think the interviewer was a bit smitten also.

Well, the ring mystery was solved. He said he purchased the ruby/diamond band.

by Anonymousreply 398May 28, 2019 8:10 PM

R374 You really ARE a psycho stan - you truly believe you are only speaking to ONE person who thinks Fern is a mess. LMAO. Bitch, you're speaking to at least 3 or 4 of us. The first time you spouted off, you weren't even talking to the same person who called Fern "trailer trash". Believe it or not, there's more than one of us who think you're a damn joke.

by Anonymousreply 399May 28, 2019 8:30 PM

R391 R392 R395 Oh noes! ~Sexual harassment!!!

by Anonymousreply 400May 28, 2019 8:33 PM

R399 Go fuck yourself, cunt 🙄

by Anonymousreply 401May 28, 2019 11:48 PM

Oh hi is such a Diva. I like his confidence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402May 29, 2019 12:59 AM

R399 Yup. I blocked a few. Unfortunately the homophobic one who thinks she's tough and curses every 5 words didn't get banned. Yet. I'm seriously waiting for the threads to be deleted. Now the stans went cray cray jealous over Lourd touching his nipples. Poor boy, he's sexually harassed. He was so offended by it that he started giggling and probably got wet like a school girl.

by Anonymousreply 403May 29, 2019 3:02 AM

R403 Why should I be banned? I’m the one being attacked for calling out those for attacking someone else. Thanks for the belly laugh though for your assumption that I’m homophobic. That’s about as dumb of an assumption as the one about Cody being trailer park trash.

by Anonymousreply 404May 29, 2019 4:37 AM

Seriously, is CF ever going to work again? So far there has been no mention of him in any of Ryan’s projects. And his hair is still growing out that bad dye job from months ago. Seems like he would have cleaned up if he has been working.

by Anonymousreply 405May 29, 2019 2:50 PM

R401 Hostile Emoji-Abuser, you really need to take anger management or something. And get mental help.

by Anonymousreply 406May 29, 2019 4:19 PM

Speaking of mirrors - does Fern actually look in a mirror before going outside? Why does he keep insisting on dressing like a grandpa? That fanny pack, those flood pants, the geriatric shoes - I can't...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407May 29, 2019 4:27 PM

R407 Like, seriously. He should get the stylish guy in the middle to give him some fashion advice.

by Anonymousreply 408May 29, 2019 4:31 PM

So, Fern is in Mexico City with Toby Wallace? (that's the guy in the middle, who starred with CF in the short film "The Last Time I Saw Richard").

by Anonymousreply 409May 29, 2019 5:43 PM

I really hate those ugly-ass velcro sneakers. I hate Tabi boots too. Fern is gorgeous but his choice of footwear and I are not compatible.

by Anonymousreply 410May 29, 2019 5:44 PM

R409 Actually Toby is the one on the other end. He was also in the escape room pic.

R410 I agree. He always wears fugly shoes. I wish he would chill out with the sheer shirts too.

by Anonymousreply 411May 29, 2019 6:56 PM

The shoes might have something to do with his old injury, maybe it still bothers him and he wants to be comfortable. He does seem to travel a lot. The guy in the middle at R407 is cute. They look good together, aesthetically speaking.

by Anonymousreply 412May 29, 2019 8:11 PM

What told injury, R412?

by Anonymousreply 413May 29, 2019 9:19 PM

I've always been under the impression that Murphy claimed some kind of exclusivity on his cast. He might not be working because he's under contract with Murphy. There's got to be a reason why so many of his cast members don't ever seem to do anything but Murphy-related projects. Evan Peters did nothing but AHS for the first few seasons.

by Anonymousreply 414May 29, 2019 9:51 PM

Peters was a main cast member of the first 8 seasons of AHS. He still managed to play Quicksivler in 2 X-Men films. He was also in American Animals, Pirates of Somalia, Elvis & Nixon, Safelight, and The Lazarus Effect. Murphy can't prevent anyone from working on other projects. That's not even legal.

by Anonymousreply 415May 29, 2019 10:15 PM

R413 Ankle injury during a stage production. Sometimes the resultant issues linger for many years. Don't know if that's the reason for the footwear choice, but would make sense.

by Anonymousreply 416May 29, 2019 10:31 PM

Lol the shoes are 400 $ Acne sneaker

by Anonymousreply 417May 29, 2019 10:34 PM

Right, and probably comfortable...

by Anonymousreply 418May 29, 2019 10:39 PM

R407 Please, don't insult grandpas (most know how to dress better than Fern)...

by Anonymousreply 419May 29, 2019 10:46 PM

R417 Those ~things are $400?! This man needs to learn when to spend money. Looks more like he got them for $4 at Goodwill...

by Anonymousreply 420May 29, 2019 10:54 PM

Good lord.

How to make a four-letter-word named person more tedious? Give him two four-letter-word names.

by Anonymousreply 421May 29, 2019 10:55 PM

This doesn't look uncomfortable at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422May 30, 2019 12:11 AM

Networks & studios lock down actors/personalities all the time. Reality show stars from certain networks can't do anything else for a year after the show ends unless it's on the same network as the reality show. I don't know if Murphy can prevent them from working, but Fox can. Xmen was produced by Fox, which owns FX.

by Anonymousreply 423May 30, 2019 12:18 AM

The fashion king himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424May 30, 2019 1:02 AM

R422 He's so gay it hurts. It amuses me to no end that so many women cling to the hope he's bi - open your damn eyes.

by Anonymousreply 425May 30, 2019 1:33 AM

doesn't have chemistry with every man he meets either.not possible for anyone be like that. but had a lil spark with couple fanboys at least to my eyes looked so. he is actor tho so any guess could be null. take a gander at the shorts and shirt. is this typical Aus style or 80s throwback?

by Anonymousreply 426May 30, 2019 9:57 AM

or 90s saved by the bell

by Anonymousreply 427May 30, 2019 10:00 AM

R426 R427 It's typical of someone with no style at all.

by Anonymousreply 428May 30, 2019 12:34 PM

CF in Variety magazine. Too thin & once again wearing the twinks clothes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429May 30, 2019 7:55 PM

Same outfit...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430May 30, 2019 7:56 PM

Variety

by Anonymousreply 431May 30, 2019 8:00 PM

sorry...Variety.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432May 30, 2019 8:01 PM

God those photos are all terrible.

That being said, I don't feel he has much of a chance up against those other contenders.

And yes, I'm a fan.

by Anonymousreply 433May 30, 2019 8:09 PM

OMG! He’s skeletal in those pants. Why does he equate sheer with feminine? It’s all just wrong...looks to me like he’s trying way to hard to be something he’s not.

by Anonymousreply 434May 30, 2019 9:08 PM

I like the red of the suit - and his quote. He's beautiful, but yes very thin there. Taking the 'beauty is pain' or 'suffering for fashion' a little extreme. I don't think either he or AHS has a chance of winning this year simply given AHS's change to Drama category.

by Anonymousreply 435May 30, 2019 9:13 PM

He's literally wearing the twink's clothes for a Variety photoshoot lmaoooooo. He's also posing like him now. Wasn't your idol in touch with professional stylists? And where's his dick? Lolz

by Anonymousreply 436May 30, 2019 9:27 PM

He looks frighteningly skinny. He's not quite that thin in real life. Why would they thin him out like that?

by Anonymousreply 437May 30, 2019 11:15 PM

Until Cody announces a new acting role, I’m stanning Chalamet....

by Anonymousreply 438May 31, 2019 12:12 AM

Maybe he’s given up on acting to be a model instead. Could explain the skeletal aesthetic.

by Anonymousreply 439May 31, 2019 2:26 AM

Too fucking skinny and femme. Cody, STOP this shit. He's looking like needs to be force-fed...

by Anonymousreply 440May 31, 2019 3:58 AM

I wonder when the Variety Picture was actually taken. He was very thin before and around the time he went to the Met Gala. Looks much healthier lately. Hopefully it was taken back then or re-touched.

by Anonymousreply 441May 31, 2019 5:42 AM

Ugh...that suit is heinous. The GQ shoot was styled so much better. This looks like a shoot for an anemic matador; without the hat and cape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442May 31, 2019 6:05 AM

R442 you’re so right. Thanks for the chuckle

by Anonymousreply 443May 31, 2019 6:10 AM

R407 Maybe it's the angle, but in that last photo, he certainly isn't sucking it in in that particular shot.

I'm not saying he's FAT, but he definitely appears...comfortable. Which is a good thing.

Then again, the clothes aren't flattering so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 444May 31, 2019 9:39 AM

was skinnier at gg time. Somebody said could been taken then . he's still skinnyish tho. lookin much better at Mexico

by Anonymousreply 445May 31, 2019 10:54 AM

Who gives a fuck if he wears the twink’s clothes in a photoshoot ? I find it refreshing and quite ballsy that he has the confidence to do so and look so damn fine doing it. Integrating and repeating pieces shows creativity in my book. And speaks to his values. Women models have been too damn skinny for decades.... so maybe he is swinging in that direction.

by Anonymousreply 446May 31, 2019 12:16 PM

R446 " Integrating and repeating pieces shows creativity in my book." - LOL. What school of "fashion" did you go to? More like it means the complete opposite - that you are completely UNcreative and a joke for thinking nobody will notice you're re-wearing the same dopey pieces over and over again...

by Anonymousreply 447May 31, 2019 5:03 PM

Did anyone notice that Smith didn’t like Ferns latest IG post? Maybe he’s angry that Fern had stolen his preggo onesie LoL IMO Fern looks very good. I love the color of the Palomo Spain suit. Good choice.

by Anonymousreply 448May 31, 2019 7:33 PM

Fern’s in Mexico as is Toby Wallace. With the absence of Smith maybe this is a business trip. Darren Criss also posted he’s in Mexico. Just a thought.

by Anonymousreply 449May 31, 2019 7:49 PM

There is a LV exhibit in Mexico City that opened this week, some other designers had pop-up shops, maybe he's there for fashion? Of course Smith is there, what else does he have to do?

by Anonymousreply 450May 31, 2019 8:32 PM

Posting odd stories from LA R450

by Anonymousreply 451May 31, 2019 8:39 PM

OMG, did anyone see this video of him discussing his rings???! He is so fucking annoying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452May 31, 2019 8:46 PM

[quote]Maybe he’s given up on acting to be a model instead.

That face is no oil panting, dear.

by Anonymousreply 453May 31, 2019 8:47 PM

CF & Toby meeting fans in Mexico.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454May 31, 2019 10:20 PM

Ewww.

by Anonymousreply 455May 31, 2019 10:32 PM

He needs to stop playing dress up and find a job.

by Anonymousreply 456May 31, 2019 10:32 PM

Found this one on Twitter. Just leaving this here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457May 31, 2019 11:34 PM

R446 Yes, FEMALE models have been expected to be super skinny. Not the men. Male models were/are never expected to be super skinny. So, that theory makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 458June 1, 2019 1:10 AM

R454 Gotta love it - a white, fair-haired, famous "Gringo" posing for pix holding cash and a Smartphone while in Mexico. Good way to entice the thieves and kidnappers, Cody!

by Anonymousreply 459June 1, 2019 1:20 AM

R458 Theory makes complete sense in reference to the genderfuck rebel.

by Anonymousreply 460June 1, 2019 1:22 AM

The fashion and modeling world just sell fantasy. Money and no taste now rule the runway . Once upon a time you had to have a brain to appreciate it. The industry as it now stands is just a joke.

by Anonymousreply 461June 1, 2019 1:26 AM

R457 looks more disinterested than anything.

by Anonymousreply 462June 1, 2019 3:37 AM

R452 Shit is embarrassing. I got into him because of ACS but if this is his real personality... Ewwww. It's getting worse day by day. He can't stop praising Cardi B all of a sudden. He said that illiterate hoe was the best dressed at MET lmao. I check this thread from time to time just to laugh at him and his loco stans. Pure entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 463June 1, 2019 12:03 PM

At the Met Gala afterparty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464June 1, 2019 6:03 PM

looks hot in Mexico not overly skinny. but cardi b love? k but if he jumps on Kartrashian bandwagon next then he for sure been influenced too much by bf

by Anonymousreply 465June 1, 2019 9:18 PM

R464 Cardi B. is trash and Cody has no taste.

by Anonymousreply 466June 1, 2019 9:31 PM

Cardi B is a Goddess! Albeit a Jects fabulous one. lolz

by Anonymousreply 467June 1, 2019 11:59 PM

R464 he was so awkward in this, I was laughing at him.

by Anonymousreply 468June 2, 2019 2:57 AM

He's like ~so obsessed, y'all...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469June 2, 2019 11:54 PM

R469 Yeah - obsessed with getting some new attention from Fern's IG stans...

by Anonymousreply 470June 2, 2019 11:57 PM

Insecure about the relationship, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 471June 3, 2019 2:23 AM

Poor thing was over before he even started. lol

by Anonymousreply 472June 3, 2019 2:28 AM

Codes in Mexico without twinkles, twinkles last story photo he looks stressed, old and tired. Last photo twinkly posted reeks of desperation.

by Anonymousreply 473June 3, 2019 2:49 AM

Only. Always. You. Or something.

by Anonymousreply 474June 3, 2019 2:03 PM

R474 what does that mean refer to? an somebody said e posted an old looking stressed photo that I must missed. all I saw was clip

by Anonymousreply 475June 3, 2019 6:23 PM

Miss Fern will have to start working in a Whole Foods to make rent and pay for the blow he snorts every other day. You can't live off a single basic cable network show forever.

by Anonymousreply 476June 3, 2019 6:29 PM

R475, you must be new here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477June 3, 2019 6:43 PM

"Only Always You" yet he replies to detox, on the twink's photo, with "we're obsessed with you" ROFLMAO. Poor twinkie. So pathetic he had to upload other 3 pics.

by Anonymousreply 478June 3, 2019 8:29 PM

Fern can't get any work outside of a cheap Ryan Murphy production and the twink is getting a little long in the tooth to keep up with that "I'm a young boy" charade. One or both is going to end up dead via drug overdose.

by Anonymousreply 479June 3, 2019 9:53 PM

People have heavily implied on this thread and others that both Fern and Smith have drug problems, but nobody has backed it up.

by Anonymousreply 480June 3, 2019 10:23 PM

R478 Damn, what a dick - ignoring your boyfriend's pleas for your attention and showering it on a drag queen instead...NICE!

by Anonymousreply 481June 3, 2019 10:58 PM

"One or both is going to end up dead via drug overdose. "

Dear god, the melodrama. You people have Fern convulsing in front of The Viper Room when neither he nor his boyfriend appear to Party much, if at all. There might be some recreational drug use, but let's stop trying to make them out to be addicts because Fern lost a few pounds.

That said, his new fashion plate/red carpet persona is super pretentious. I liked him better before AHS. The way the haggish AHS women infantilize him and treat him like a chihuahua is obnoxious and offensive.

by Anonymousreply 482June 4, 2019 12:51 AM

All the doom and gloom scenarios - hope not. Fern's got potential. The world and industry is ruthless and by no means fair, but I don't think they're going to be overdosing. Or breaking up soon - they seem to depend on each other. The drug rumors do persist though, in most of these threads. Seemed to be originally brought up by someone that knew them and was concerned.

In an IG video a week or so ago, Smith's at (I assume) Fern's place with Fern's cat. I don't know if it was an old or new video. He did look nice in that one, tbh. I suppose they returned to living together a while back.

by Anonymousreply 483June 4, 2019 1:38 AM

Just out of curiosity - is there anyone on DL who PREFERS Fern with this skinny-ass "genderfuck" cray-clothing image he's developed recently? Or did you prefer him BEFORE he started doing all of that?

by Anonymousreply 484June 4, 2019 2:04 PM

R484 Before. Totally. I can't stand him when he's wearing stupid clothes and doing the diva act (which is basically all the time these days)...

by Anonymousreply 485June 4, 2019 2:09 PM

The pretentiousness he displayed at both SXSW & AHS were obnoxious. Which is clearly not Cody, if you watched the Goldderby interview & past panel interviews he’s at ease and speaks calmly, intelligently & doesn’t put on a “show.”

My theory is he’s nervous hence the prattling and florid behavior. I prefer Goldderby Cody & not the “boring” SXSW Cody.

by Anonymousreply 486June 4, 2019 3:29 PM

R484 Before, he seems so fake now. Diva Cody is just one of his characters. He said in an early interview that he’s more comfortable playing a character than letting people see himself. He says the same stuff in interviews, like he has a script. It’s just becoming annoying.

by Anonymousreply 487June 4, 2019 3:36 PM

I would be better able to stand his post-AHS persona if he backed it up with substance. How does he choose his outfits? What thoughts are behind it? What does gender mean to him? As annoying as some find Ezra Miller, Ezra doesn't just talk the talk, he walks it by being transparent and informative. That's what Fern lacks: Transparency. Lower the fourth wall a bit.

by Anonymousreply 488June 4, 2019 4:55 PM

He appears to embody whatever role he last took on.

He was doing a surfer-like persona after Palos Verde.

Although not much time spanned between ACS and AHS, he probably would have gone more with David Madson more, but having a principal role in AHS kind of took over everything.

I did like him in the interview he did with the LA times; he came across as very thoughtful and intelligent; someone you would want to listen to; sit down and have a conversation with.

He's still fresh in this business, so he's bound to f up at least once. Some actors have more guidance, he seems to lack that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489June 4, 2019 6:28 PM

Before for sure! I see two very different personalities and wonder if there's anything else going on. Possibly depression, anxiety or bi-polar disorder? I said possibly, not trying to diagnose him here but he said himself that he gets anxiety with all the attention and all these dumb fan accounts on Instagram repost everything multiple times and incessantly @ him in absolutely everything just begging for his attention. It reminds me of a scared animal your trying to catch and all the fan accounts are "screaming and running" at him full speed ahead. I wouldn't be surprised if he just deletes his account altogether one day.

by Anonymousreply 490June 4, 2019 6:31 PM

R490 I see what you're saying but sometimes I wonder if he enjoys all that attention, even if it's from crazy females...

Hell, we give him enough attention on here as it is.

by Anonymousreply 491June 4, 2019 6:44 PM

IMO he enjoys the attention, if he didn’t he’d post work related photos and restrict others from commenting. IG has that functionality and others have done this with their accounts. I believe it’s a control issue, I will only allow what I want oy to see when I want you to see it.

Hence the restrictions on what Smith posts. He used to post constantly on both IG accounts, now not so much. I too think he adopts the persona of his last character, so now he’s Michael Langdon & Diva Smith.

Lolz...his head must be crowded.

by Anonymousreply 492June 4, 2019 7:59 PM

He was trying to come up in the business, and was probably advised to act as "straight" as possible. Now that he feels more protected, the "real Cody" is coming out, so to speak. If you look at IG photos of him from 2016-2017, when those other pics were taken, he was more flamboyant, posing in makeup, caftans, with fans, etc. He just wasn't doing it while on the clock. He also didn't have any money or connections for fancier gear.

by Anonymousreply 493June 4, 2019 8:05 PM

“The real Cody” I don’t think even he knows who that is.

by Anonymousreply 494June 4, 2019 9:14 PM

I love how the last ten posts claim in a very fancy way what we, "the haters", said for months: That he's a nobody with no personality. Are his stans finally waking up?

by Anonymousreply 495June 4, 2019 9:55 PM

Both, in different ways. More before in terms of personality, and now style. In a few old photos prior to AHS and ACS he looked almost goth-lite. And getting to step into Langdon's skin probably revealed something already there - that and maybe the more leaning toward femme now because he's free and comfortable enough to explore (and/or he could genuinely feel fluid/NB and was repressed or restricted earlier due to upbringing). So now trying on personas and styles to see what feels most natural. Probably doesn't have an overly strong or consistent sense of self yet. Evolution of self isn't an overnight process.

R493 Yes, but I do wonder how much of that was truly him versus how much is an extension of his bf's persona/style/interests and he's just going along with or adapting to it. Many of us are different depending on which person or group we're around; different people bring out different facets.

I did like the LA times interview and others where he's just being earnest and open, essentially. I think his real personality might be a bit more like this. The diva-ness is played up for the cameras and as armor. He's walking the carpets as another persona and many entertainers feel they need or want to do this.

As for strictly appearance, I suspect he naturally likes the goth/dark glam look, and whether dressed down or up, it suits him best IMO. A nice blend of femme/masc. I don't prefer the too-skinny look on most people and I don't think it was natural for his build there for a while. Yes, it brings out his angles even more, but still. The "genderfuck" style is I think partly others labeling him, and partly done because he CAN pull that off; not so many guys can as too masc or have to go to drag to achieve. Some people in fashion found that about him to be striking. I agree. But Langdon style + GG + FYC + CC face/hair were all some best looks on him. OTOH, I also thought he looked great "before" as Duncan and Jim and casual like in the photo w/ his younger brother. I don't think it's easy to define him because he contains multitudes, so to say. If anything, that's a reason he's interesting. And proof he could play a variety of roles, if given the chance.

by Anonymousreply 496June 4, 2019 10:04 PM

seems like he’s got some kind of mental illness, like someone above pointed out. funny, given his attitude towards schizophrenia in the sxsw interview

by Anonymousreply 497June 4, 2019 10:59 PM

A significant portion of the populace suffer some kind of mental illness, diagnosed or not.

by Anonymousreply 498June 4, 2019 11:11 PM

[quote]People have heavily implied on this thread and others that both Fern and Smith have drug problems, but nobody has backed it up.

Smith's was backed up awhile ago by a web site that knew all his alias (Smith was an online troll for years) and all the drugs he admitted to doing on his social media posts and people who were friends with him. His obsession has always been Justin Bieber.

Fern's come from rumors from those who were basically in the same Aussie commune as him. Fern was part of a pack of Aussie actors that came together. The belief is Fern got hooked up with Smith via the party drug scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499June 4, 2019 11:22 PM

[quote]Now that he feels more protected, the "real Cody" is coming out, so to speak.

Not really. He decided to go for broke. He wasn't getting any work and found that going the opposite direction, jumping on the SJW gender-bending wagon would at least get him some attention and hopefully a job. Unfortunately all he's able to land is a part in a Ryan Murphy series when Evan Peters isn't available.

by Anonymousreply 500June 4, 2019 11:25 PM

Hw punish him and withhold jobs for being an out actor. sick business. maybe e is worth it

by Anonymousreply 501June 4, 2019 11:44 PM

r476 nah not whole foods when Cody can do finance between acting or smth else at the companies since he has a one degree

by Anonymousreply 502June 5, 2019 12:00 AM

R499 Wait, who is that in the photo you posted? Is that a tiny Twink?

by Anonymousreply 503June 5, 2019 1:28 AM

It is, R503. I wonder if Fern is becoming insufferable at home, or if he drops the diva act when he's not in public.

by Anonymousreply 504June 5, 2019 2:45 AM

R504 I have a feeling Fern's rise to fame is beginning to go to his head (even if just a little bit). I don't think he's an egomaniac or anything, but I think he's starting to get lost in it all. I'm guessing this isn't as strong at home, but still present...

by Anonymousreply 505June 5, 2019 3:37 PM

Waiting for him to announce his next job so that his identity doesn't revolve around Michael Langdon anymore...I was re-watching ACS: Versace today, and he was incredible in such a different type of role.

by Anonymousreply 506June 5, 2019 9:39 PM

Glad to read that I am not the only one annoyed by diva Fern. LA Times Cody was smart and cute but post Langdon Cody is too much Mariah Carey during Glitter promotion. My bf came up with a theory about Cody’s recent image change: he just doesn’t like all the fan girls. He hates the attention he gets from girls (not woman !) and tries to scare them away by trying to be femme lol dunno. Maybe he’s just insane. Anyway, I wish him and Eric all the best

by Anonymousreply 507June 5, 2019 9:54 PM

Uhh, I don’t think Fern does drugs. He wore Acne jean size 29 during HoC which is super skinny already. His face just looks different bc he got older and he probably smokes more than ever. He’s turning 31 this year, no wonder his face changed

“real cody” is the weird dude the GQ writer met for the GQ interview. Just reread the article

by Anonymousreply 508June 5, 2019 10:21 PM

yea gq seemed real. he's pretty cool dude. wish he'd stop smoking tho. looks hot but that shits gonna catch up to him. older ppl were healthier and you could hear em living long time smoking before sick. but last younger generations we been screwed from the get go all the chemicals and world we in now. cancers sooner. smokers start to be in pain and disease sooner. hacking an lung damage cant workout an it's the under 40 that I seen in pain and die from it most. horrible way to go. celebs think they immune. I don't get Cody being diva at home. I mean isn t Eric the diva so they both would be harmony in the same

by Anonymousreply 509June 5, 2019 11:37 PM

R507 I actually thought the same - that Fern started doing this to scream out "I'm hella gay!" in attempt to turn off the rabid fan girls. But he's gonna have a rude awakening. From what I've noticed, a lot of his craziest stans are straight girls and women who seem to have a fetish for gay guys they know they can never have - like, it actually TURNS THEM ON that the object of their affection is GAY and unavailable to them. (???) I'm guessing this stems from some weird insecurity and a "safety" thing (eg. it's "safe" to lust someone you know can not lust you back. Also, it's "safe" to lust someone who will never be with another woman to be envious of). So, yeah. These kinds of stans ain't going anywhere anytime soon....

by Anonymousreply 510June 6, 2019 1:47 AM

R510 I agree about the craziest (and they seem to be the IG trolls with multiple accounts and absurd off-topic comments). They're probably very young (straight girls and gay and NB) teens who will outgrow the thought process and him. Someone mentioned many bi women flock to him and some lesbians. Add in the people who are attracted to some other thing about him non-sexual. Plus the Ts, aces, and gays who like femme. Pretty diverse fandom I would say. I guess the only fans he doesn't have are straight guys and gays who only like masc.

That said, I doubt he's trying to turn off many fans. Most probably don't concern him one way or the other. He can always block or ignore.

by Anonymousreply 511June 6, 2019 3:42 AM

I don’t doubt for a second that both of em have done their share of party drugs. But that’s not the same thing as having a “drug problem.”

by Anonymousreply 512June 6, 2019 11:29 PM

If you want to see where Cody is heading, just look at his fat bear brother's Instagram page. It's not a pretty picture.

by Anonymousreply 513June 6, 2019 11:36 PM

R513 Yes, Cody has a fat bear brother... but why do you say he’s heading that way, too?

by Anonymousreply 514June 7, 2019 12:38 AM

Whatever his brother does or is - he's not a reflection of him.

by Anonymousreply 515June 7, 2019 12:53 AM

Cody has weight problems and I've seen his other family members. It's not a pretty sight. Cody is no oil panting to begin with. Eric Smith will probably turn him into a botox/meth queen.

by Anonymousreply 516June 7, 2019 2:05 AM

It's true that his mom and older brother are both overweight, but his half brother is quite thin. Not sure what the dad looks like; maybe CF takes after him physically. He's been bigger than he is now, but not obese. He was chubby for a while as a teen, but weren't we all?

by Anonymousreply 517June 7, 2019 2:18 AM

Cody takes after his dad, tall and slender. His brother gets his body shape from their mother.

by Anonymousreply 518June 7, 2019 3:51 AM

R518 Bear brother looks tall too, just the weight throws it off.

Not sure if there are any photos of them together, at least recently

by Anonymousreply 519June 7, 2019 4:30 AM

What's his brother's instagram? I'm super curious to see what his bear brother looks like.

by Anonymousreply 520June 7, 2019 6:26 AM

R517 I never was. So not all.

by Anonymousreply 521June 7, 2019 8:56 AM

i’ve seen mum & brothers, would love to see his dad.

by Anonymousreply 522June 7, 2019 9:39 AM

R516 Oh please god no, no Botox. The day he starts fucking up his face with fillers or whatever like his hero Detox is the day he loses me as a fan, completely!

by Anonymousreply 523June 7, 2019 12:10 PM

R522 Agreed. I would love to see his dad too. Tell us where to find him.

R520 his name is Jayden

by Anonymousreply 524June 7, 2019 1:11 PM

Not seen his father yet, but have seen his father's sisters -- they aren't visions of loveliness either. They do insist that Cody takes after his father physically, though (I suppose they would know). Some more tea: it appears Cody is pretty much estranged from his father and a lot of his father's side of the family.

by Anonymousreply 525June 7, 2019 1:57 PM

R525 "Cody is pretty much estranged from his father and a lot of his father's side of the family." So a white Mama's boy with little to no male influence while growing up. How stereotypically gay.

by Anonymousreply 526June 7, 2019 2:09 PM

R516 R523 I'm pretty sure Fern has gotten Botox and possibly even a few minor fillers already. Smith definitely does all that (lips and forehead) and is obsessed with skincare. I'll bet it will get worse.

by Anonymousreply 527June 7, 2019 2:24 PM

R525 Not surprised. Isn't he or was the head of the police in their small village? I think Fern said it in a interview. Such a disgrace to him to have 2 gay sons. It was hard for the mommy to accept it, imagine the old papa's reaction.

by Anonymousreply 528June 7, 2019 3:17 PM

R525 I agree with him being estranged from his father.

Also don't think his older brother is in the picture (bad pun) but he seems very close with his younger (half?) brother.

Unless he doesn't feel the need to document everything on IG but who are we kidding these days...

As for his mother, unless I was viewing the wrong woman, I don't find her 'fat' at all; she just looks like a typical mom (although I am basing 'typical' on American women I guess). The youngest is a beanpole for sure.

by Anonymousreply 529June 7, 2019 6:07 PM

Jayden posted on his IG when Cody was on ACS and AHS, saying how proud he was of his little brother. So they might not see each other too much, but I don't think they're estranged.

by Anonymousreply 530June 7, 2019 7:38 PM

The dad is ok with his other gay son and C talked about his dad coming to see him in LA on sm before he deleted everything. I don't think he's estranged from any of them, he probably just wants to keep them out of the spotlight away from prying eyes.

by Anonymousreply 531June 7, 2019 8:10 PM

R531 They may not be totally cut off from one another, but Fern's dad and him are not close at all and rarely talk - like R525 said, they are "pretty much estranged". Same with the father's side of the family. Fern spent most time with his mom and is far closer to her and her side of the family.

by Anonymousreply 532June 7, 2019 8:22 PM

Fern takes after his father. I hate to admit that I stalked his family during Versace and fell into Fern Facebook rabbit hole lol His mom seems to be very proud of him, calls him her beautiful son. She also posted a screenshot of a text message Fern send her in 2017. He wrote: “.... I wouldn’t be were I am now if it wasn’t for you...love you very very very much”. Caption of the post was: “see what you can achieve with only 5 $ in your pocket”. His mothers Facebook posts kinda backed up his story. I truly can’t imagine how its like growing up like he did ( I am from Paris, not a country kid) and I have much respect for him deciding to break free of rural Australia and this suffocating community he spend his childhood in. Apparently without financial help. However, I hope he doesn’t ruin his tiny achievements in LA with his diva like attitude towards BORING fashion and BORING fans.

I also remember that he posted on twitter how exited he is about his dad visiting him and bringing toys (!) plus his brother seems to spend much time with his dad but also with his little half brother and stepfather. We can’t possibly know what’s going on between Fern and his Family. Fact is that he spend NYE in Australia three years in a row

by Anonymousreply 533June 7, 2019 9:13 PM

"His mothers Facebook posts kinda backed up his story."

Which story, R533?

by Anonymousreply 534June 7, 2019 9:29 PM

In the GQ interview Fern said he and his older brother are not close; which is apparent if you’ve viewed Jayden’s SM. From what I’ve seen on his and the moms SM he’s much closer to his younger brother than the older brother.

Cody does go back to Straya for holidays and has taken Smith with him. He goes to Sydney, Perth etc...He doesn’t go back to Southern Cross his original hometown. His dads been to visit in LA but not the mother. That speaks volumes to me; like his obsession with older women as mother replacements.

by Anonymousreply 535June 7, 2019 10:07 PM

Didn’t that interview mention him getting tossed out of regular school & sent to boarding school because he threatened the principal with a chair? WTF! That’s a story I’d love to hear the details on.

by Anonymousreply 536June 7, 2019 10:11 PM

The thing with him being estranged from his dad and older brother may very well stem back as far as his parents divorce. That is only speculation, but if Cody is closer to his younger half brother than he is his older brother, and he's pretty well estranged from his father/father's side of the family it seems like a family split, and the older brother took the side of the dad/went to live with dad, and Cody stayed with mom. I could be completely wrong here, but like someone had mentioned above, I remember reading somewhere that his father was not bothered by his son being gay *referring to his brother* so, I don't think this is what's caused the estrangement.

by Anonymousreply 537June 8, 2019 3:01 AM

Both Cody and bear brother both lived with their mother. WTF are you talking about? Neither are estranged from either parent. lol

by Anonymousreply 538June 8, 2019 3:09 AM

Where are any of you even getting this information?

by Anonymousreply 539June 8, 2019 5:33 AM

Hell if I know, I'm here periodically for the gossip and such. Like others, I've read on here, and on Twitter that he was estranged from his father. Then, I've read his father (and brother?) flew in to LA to celebrate Christmas with him. I have ZERO idea who he and his older brother lived with growing up. Unless I happen to meet the kid and sit him down for a one on one interview so I can get the answers to everyone's burning questions, I can't possibly know for certain. Like everyone else, unless they know him, we can only go off of what we've read/seen elsewhere. I know, sometimes it can be sketchy at best, and my memory ain't what it used to be. Maybe, I'll just stick to reading, again.

by Anonymousreply 540June 8, 2019 11:50 AM

R539 Straight from the horses' mouths (aka. his family).

by Anonymousreply 541June 8, 2019 2:03 PM

...Are the zits fake too? LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542June 8, 2019 2:07 PM

They're clearly real. Why do you fraus need him to be perfect so badly? He's just a human being.

by Anonymousreply 543June 8, 2019 6:03 PM

Fraus? I don't think Fern's perfect - I think he's a twat. It amuses me to see such a shit photo of him.

by Anonymousreply 544June 8, 2019 9:14 PM

Did anyone read this interview? I wonder what kind of commonality he shared with Katy Bates?!

R534 His story about living in survival mode for the last 5 years etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545June 9, 2019 9:10 PM

I just read the interview. I respect anyone that breaks free from the constraints of expectation, who's a fighter for their own vision and story, and in survival mode - didn't/doesn't give up. It's not easy by any means, but it builds strength and character. Even if one fails, at least they gave it their best and therefore there can't be regrets as it's out of their hands. The commonality could be something both similarly suffered in the past or currently suffer. But it's interesting his bond with Bates. I like what we know of both their personalities. And shows that kindred spirits or some other similar bond can potentially be with anyone. I think pain is one thing that unites people, past or current, and that survivors (of whatever) recognize each other.

by Anonymousreply 546June 9, 2019 11:20 PM

R545 He seems to think he's got a "commonality" with all older women around him. I don't think much of it. Just another mother figure stand-in he's so desperately after...

by Anonymousreply 547June 9, 2019 11:25 PM

Look who popped up at the Los Angeles Confidential Impact Awards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548June 10, 2019 4:13 AM

R548 Awful.

by Anonymousreply 549June 10, 2019 4:19 AM

R548 WTF is that? WTF I can't laugh anymore. It's not funny. It's borderline ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 550June 10, 2019 4:39 AM

Boy is a dope.

by Anonymousreply 551June 10, 2019 4:54 AM

I don't blame him for showing off his gorgeous arms. He's really toned these days. I love the hair too.

by Anonymousreply 552June 10, 2019 4:55 AM

You have to have good shoulders for that cutaway mock-neck style, and, well...

I have to admit this type looks better on a female frame.

At the start of this year, his style was eye-catching, now it's just absurd.

by Anonymousreply 553June 10, 2019 4:57 AM

He's posing with the hairstylist from AHS in some of those pics. The haircut looks a little 80s, non? Maybe he's going to be in AHS 1984 after all?

by Anonymousreply 554June 10, 2019 4:58 AM

I played spot the flaw and I'm sorry i just can't find it here. body and hair = blazing

by Anonymousreply 555June 10, 2019 5:05 AM

I had to laugh when I saw these pics. Some of them look like he’s got mom hair, but overall I think it looks good.

by Anonymousreply 556June 10, 2019 5:30 AM

At least he's not wearing the Tabi boots.

by Anonymousreply 557June 10, 2019 5:31 AM

R557 yes that’s an improvement. All his pants are too short. What’s up with that?

by Anonymousreply 558June 10, 2019 5:35 AM

It's the latest thing. Too-short pants, no socks.

by Anonymousreply 559June 10, 2019 6:14 AM

Who else thinks he's going to pop up as the next LA Confidential cover story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560June 10, 2019 6:34 AM

I do not like these pants. Wrong material and cut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561June 10, 2019 7:02 AM

This is just wrong!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562June 10, 2019 7:22 AM

Still life with pots and pans?

by Anonymousreply 563June 10, 2019 7:27 AM

The last photo is confusing; hair from MG, clothing from LA Confidential? Background view looks like a NY apartment not LA.

by Anonymousreply 564June 10, 2019 7:55 AM

I can't believe stans are still on this thread claiming he looks perfect. Are you fucking kidding me? What's so amazing about that look? Are you taking drugs? Are you blind? He looks like my grandmother. Hair included. He doesn't have the shoulders nor the muscles for whatever that shit he wears is. R562 He has the same faith as L Pace, who became a T Browne puppet. Fern is slowly metamorphosing into his bf. That pose + the background screams "Smith on meth". Like we didn't get it by now.

by Anonymousreply 565June 10, 2019 10:26 AM

In the red carpet video, you can see him sucking his teeth constantly. Coked out, much?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566June 10, 2019 12:34 PM

no ugly orange fake tan. an looks natural and young

by Anonymousreply 567June 10, 2019 1:19 PM

R566, he isn't sucking his teeth, just pursing his lips, which he does a lot. I don't buy that he's on drugs; his skin looks way too good.

R564, that photo was taken the morning after the Met gala, in whatever NYC apartment they were staying in. Looks like he's wearing pajama pants.

I agree, the posing and attention seeking is influenced by Smith, who posted that shirtless photo to his IG story last night. Smith seems to post photos of Fern when they're apart and he's maybe feeling a little insecure about the relationship, or when he wants more hits on his IG.

by Anonymousreply 568June 10, 2019 1:58 PM

yea no drug there. Pupil not dilated either! They prob have compromise if e doesn't go along he gets post smthing. no chance e posting them if c don't consent. well that's what I believe it to be arrangement

by Anonymousreply 569June 10, 2019 2:27 PM

I'm pretty sure we can rule out CF being coked out since his pupils aren't dilated.

by Anonymousreply 570June 10, 2019 2:28 PM

nah that was only a last reason. oh so sorry I failed dare. i will get to penance right quick. a flogging. I can borrow materials from neighbor they couple always had welts on the bodies and buttocks

by Anonymousreply 571June 10, 2019 2:39 PM

R565 you must have a pretty damn attractive grandmother, then lol. But I think this hair suits him as well. It screams suburban mom who wants to talk to the manager whenever she experiences a minor inconvenience from the staff

by Anonymousreply 572June 10, 2019 2:59 PM

R557 Praise be! 🚫🐐

by Anonymousreply 573June 10, 2019 3:06 PM

R548 Love the hair. I would actually like this look were it not for the goddamn short pants (AGAIN). It's either the goat boots or the high-waters fucking shit up...ALWAYS...

by Anonymousreply 574June 10, 2019 3:57 PM

He needs to get a friggin job.

by Anonymousreply 575June 10, 2019 5:37 PM

The shirtless photo was removed from Smith's IG. Maybe CF asked him to take it down? It's not a very flattering pic (he looks fat because of the angle).

by Anonymousreply 576June 10, 2019 5:46 PM

R576 non, he didn’t delete the storie. I can still see Cody and curls posing in NYC

by Anonymousreply 577June 10, 2019 7:09 PM

Love Mugler vintage, hate that he styled this stunning top with Miyake pleats pants. Simple black and fitted trousers and other shoes paired with the Mugler top and I wouldn’t rant about the new hair cut lol

however, his look reminds me of 1980 Berlin club culture. I remember that Fern follower blitz kids hashtag in IG a while ago.

by Anonymousreply 578June 10, 2019 7:20 PM

R566 I think that's just a little quirk he does when he's slightly provoked, or otherwise stimulated. He's got a bit of sass and attitude in there somewhere.

R578 Right, I see a trace of it. But also, more timeless. I could actually picture the total look fitting into the darker scenes anywhere from late 80s, to 90s, to now, to maybe 10 yrs into the future. The pants by itself, I wouldn't typically like - but the whole look works. I was surprised at the sacrificing of half his hair length, but I assumed it's either for a role or just time to switch it up. And the earring (a dagger?). Looks nice from what I could see. Both the clothing blacks and the hair color he's had for a while are flattering on him (the auburn or chestnut tint of red is better than the blond IMO), because he seems to have a light-golden pale skintone which it complements. This was sleek and not overdone - and neither is he. His shoulders were just fine for this IMO. No need to be muscular/bulky. Credit where it's due. Now I have no idea what's going on in that Story picture upthread, unless he's stretching. Maybe he does pilates or yoga. He's been doing some kind of exercising, I think, because he's toned and it shows on his chest and arms.

by Anonymousreply 579June 10, 2019 11:50 PM

This is the twink in one post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580June 11, 2019 1:29 AM

Loool. WTF is this shit? Looks like it was made on a fax machine from the 80s. Lame and cheap. And that title: "Cody Fern: AHS and HoC Star, Hot Model and Legendary Actor!"... Bitch, where?! AHS and Versace were his ONLY substantial roles to date, and he did, like, ONE fashion spread. These stans be crazy with their over-exaggerations of this guy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581June 11, 2019 1:24 PM

they making money off him now the nerve. is that legal?? fans may think he put out that shit and look bad on him. well he should be making money off his own merch but I don't get he would do it

by Anonymousreply 582June 11, 2019 2:03 PM

He didn't seem to mind at SXSW when that one stan was showing him the bag, t-shirt and socks with his face on them.

by Anonymousreply 583June 11, 2019 2:43 PM

oh yea forgot. well those were good design

by Anonymousreply 584June 11, 2019 3:02 PM

R562 That pic is fug.

by Anonymousreply 585June 11, 2019 3:17 PM

Rejoice, fraus!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586June 11, 2019 4:55 PM

R586 Anyone who buys a Cody cut-out is officially at the HIGHEST level of lameness.

by Anonymousreply 587June 11, 2019 10:14 PM

R586 That's amusing. And I see there are different variants of him also. Plus, "mini" versions. What next.

by Anonymousreply 588June 12, 2019 12:06 AM

I wonder if the stans are still convinced that CF is ~bi after seeing his photos from LA Confidential??

by Anonymousreply 589June 12, 2019 2:55 AM

what do you mean about those pics?

by Anonymousreply 590June 12, 2019 4:13 AM

according DL he's gay gay gay. I go with that. i can't find different to say yes or no in new pics. from my eyes fans split thinking half believe gay and another half say pan or bi. what ever one they want him to be is what is said

by Anonymousreply 591June 12, 2019 5:01 AM

R581, R586 I can't help but laugh at these, and you know people are buying this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 592June 12, 2019 5:18 AM

Fern is a gay man who genuinely loves women and feels a real kinship with them, particularly if they're older. Call it mommy issues, diva worship, whatever - he loves feminine energy. He even chose a very feminine partner. Despite his tendency to wear makeup and clothes with a feminine or androgynous flair, he still presents as male - like a lot of musicians did in the 80s (one of his favorite decades for fashion and culture). Of course this appeals to fraus - he's masculine enough for them, and feminine enough to be nonthreatening. His look is familiar to the older ones, and edgy to the younger ones. He's frau catnip.

by Anonymousreply 593June 12, 2019 5:44 AM

Well said, r593. That seems a good assessment.

by Anonymousreply 594June 12, 2019 7:50 AM

Seriously people who still believe he isn't gay is just in denial. I'm a fan (frau) and idk it was definitely obvious to me that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 595June 12, 2019 12:48 PM

Thread's gonna die/close soon. New one is here...

New Post: Cody Fern Part 7

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596June 12, 2019 1:32 PM

I knew he was hella gay the second I saw his "real life" IG photos. Anyone who can't grasp that is either blind or completely fucking delusional.

by Anonymousreply 597June 12, 2019 1:39 PM

yea I guess everyone sees what they wanna see

by Anonymousreply 598June 12, 2019 4:54 PM

You mean there are women still out there thinking there's a chance in Hell that he's bi/pan?! LMAO...

by Anonymousreply 599June 12, 2019 4:58 PM

💩💩💩💩

by Anonymousreply 600June 12, 2019 4:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!