Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cody Fern Part 5

Are any of his maladjusted, socially awkward stans still alive after the release of his first cover story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600April 14, 2019 11:02 PM

Previous thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 3:06 PM

I think it's a great interview. Having seen several of his interviews before this one, I was surprised to hear that he was thrown out of school at 14 for threatening to hit his school principal with a chair. He said that he has "faced abuse" but wouldn't be specific...you have to make a kid very, very angry and scared to inspire them to that level of violence. It must have been pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 3:08 PM

Is he related to Miss Claudia Fern of the Fern School?

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 3:18 PM

Interesting to note in the previous thread that the stans' replies have gotten much, much angrier since the SXSW and GQ interviews, which proved that a) Fern is gay, gay gay and b) his relationship with Smith is real and solid.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 3:21 PM

R4 You got it wrong. His stans love him gay, gay, gay. They'd slaughter any woman in his life. They're panty wettie specifically cuz Fernie has no pussy by his side. It's the "if I can't have him, no one can" bashing criteria when a celeb gets a new partner. His twink on the other side.... Issa joke. So people laugh at the shit he posts etc Not that hard to dislike him

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 3:53 PM

His stans think he's bi, bi, bi.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 4:02 PM

He's gay! Yes he'd reject me because I'm a woman, not because I'm fat and ugly and generally unpleasant.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 4:04 PM

[quote] He said that he has "faced abuse" but wouldn't be specific...you have to make a kid very, very angry and scared to inspire them to that level of violence.

Oh what fucking bullshit. Some kids are violent and sociopathic by nature.

Stop trying to make a fucking victim out of everyone!

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 4:14 PM

This is the same sort of bullshit argument that claims the trans woman randomly pepper spraying white people on the street, or the trans woman who pulled the knife on the couple who were not bothering her on the subway train, are the REAL victims.

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 4:16 PM

His stans know he’s gay. Many of those tumblr/ twitter kids identify as queer

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 4:43 PM

He looks like shit and is full of it.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 4:46 PM

Next he’ll claim he was raped.

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 4:47 PM

He’s the white, uglier, untalented version of Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 4:47 PM

R10 R11 R12 troll

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 4:58 PM

You know they fucked up your no rules, no labels, cigarette, drink out of a paper bag, bad boy, wanna be M Manson scheme when the interviewer mentions you're drinking a cup of Black Earl Grey tea. ROFLMAO

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 5:02 PM

Boy has a degree and had a cushy white collar job in Australia. Now he was homeless. He’s so full of shit his eyes are brown.

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2019 5:42 PM

He also went to a privileged boarding school and was in arts programs with a ton of homosexuals all through his youth.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2019 5:43 PM

It looks like Cody had a wisdom tooth removed shortly before the photoshoot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2019 6:21 PM

Grew up in a small town and was living in Australia up until 2015. Probably never felt like he could express his real self during all that time. Finally got a flame under his ass to pursue his dream. Comes to California, Hollywood, it is totally different there. Meets people who he can relate to. Gets a boyfriend who is into artsy and style. Gets some extremely lucky breaks in regard to his acting career (and the large variety or amazing actors he has gotten the chance to work with) Becomes a somewhat overnight sensation and is given praise and love that he probably has never thought possible for himself. Some money is coming in now. He experiments with some new things and is finally starting to feel like he can be himself. This is all probably very new to him (compared to being in Australia) and he is finally able to enjoy who he is and his life for the first time ever. He is a work in progress. He will continue to explore who he is because he feels safe for the first time. He is weird and different and interesting and that is why "shatters the mold" fits him to a T.

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2019 6:24 PM

Agreed, R19.

He selected one photo to post to his page (it's my favorite from the shoot, by far the hottest), and changed his profile pic to the photo of him flicking a cigarette. The metaphorical "don't come for me unless I call for you" suit of armor has been donned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2019 6:29 PM

Tripod.

by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2019 6:34 PM

Plus the photo he chose to post on his Instagram is with a cactus mural behind him. Cactuses are prickly, dangerous, so watch out.

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2019 6:52 PM

Hi Eric. Sorry I pissed you off, honey. Oh, who am I kidding? No I'm not...

by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2019 6:55 PM

R19 and R20 Should stop smoking crack. This is what happens when you read too much fanfic. You come on a gay gossip site to write poetry about your diva queen's cactus.

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2019 7:11 PM

Hey stans. Ever seen your boy looking/acting like this with a fangirl so far?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2019 7:16 PM

R24 You made me laugh even though I’m R19 & R20. 😬

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2019 7:21 PM

R25 are u saying he’s gay?

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2019 7:29 PM

19 and 20 sound right to me! an c was looking interested and at that dudes mouth in 25. I never seen him with a halfway hot fangirl and no chemistry but this fan is pretty hot. C must be a good kisser likes full lips cause he looked at d criss like that too. If and only if he looks at woman like this could i imagine idea he's bi.

Wow new thread already

by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2019 7:37 PM

R25 He acted very sweet and gave a lot of attention to that young red headed girl at SXSW.

by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2019 7:44 PM

Sizemeat verificatia?

by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2019 8:10 PM

R27 ever heard of sarcasm? But you did name yourself "delusional frau" so...

by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2019 8:11 PM

R25 he’s gay. It doesn't mean anything if he’s sweet to a tennage girl and her mother

by Anonymousreply 32March 14, 2019 9:25 PM

R28 yeah it looks like Cody wants to kiss him. Watch out Eric.

by Anonymousreply 33March 14, 2019 11:59 PM

Wait a minute, I just got a semi thinking about this. Aaaaaand now it’s gone.

by Anonymousreply 34March 15, 2019 12:27 AM

We get to choose his boyfriend!

by Anonymousreply 35March 15, 2019 12:30 AM

The way he talks about some female actresses it’s like he’s obsessed with them. What about that?

by Anonymousreply 36March 15, 2019 2:32 AM

There are different types of attractions: Sexual, Romantic, Physical, Aesthetic, Emotional, Spiritual, Energetic, or Intellectual. (Am I forgetting any?) Maybe he's attracted to or connected on non-sexual level(s). Or just finds something relatable or admirable about them.

by Anonymousreply 37March 15, 2019 3:38 AM

He's a fan of those women and looks up to them. Doesn't mean that he's sexually or romantically attracted to them, as mentioned above

by Anonymousreply 38March 15, 2019 3:41 AM

R8, nothing in Fern's behavior has shown him to be sociopathic. You know something I don't? Provide receipts.

by Anonymousreply 39March 15, 2019 4:04 AM

Sociopathic? I think not. More the opposite - strikes me as empathic. JMO.

by Anonymousreply 40March 15, 2019 4:23 AM

R39 That poster was shouting at people who claim Fern may have been bullied only because he was gay. Some use their sexuality to get "special" treatment. Like with the trans woman attacking the other person and saying she did it cuz the woman was homophobic. Or at this moment the psycho A Heard (whom I believed btw) who uses her "bisexuality" to get attention and credit when in the past 3 years she fucked and dated at least 4 older rich men. When Depp was trending with hardcore evidence on Twitter she came out with the "Spacey" story move in the press. She always claimed he beat her cuz she was bi and jealous. She accused a lesbian cop of homophobia when she was arrested for hitting her girlfriend. 9 years ago she was bragging about how she was always out to her parents and family and they're supportive. Now it was "tears, tears" and claims her father accepted it only when she arrived at Hollywood. Heard manipulated the press since the beginning and still does, getting a free pass cuz she's a woman. If anyone thinks she's innocent they should read the original court papers or watch videos on YouTube from people who explain and put together all the evidence on both parts. She's a narcissistic psycho. Gone Girl shit right there. The irony when she created herself an activist image is... She is a disgrace to the LGBTQ community and made it harder for abused women to come out. I think Fern just might have had a difficult character. Add to that the way he was dressing and the fact he was living at 14 with 18 year olds in dorms. Easy target for the bullies. He probably tried to date girls because of it. Since he mentioned it in the essay. But boy is far from being bi.

by Anonymousreply 41March 15, 2019 10:01 AM

I love how Fern keeps insulting his stans (eg. implying they are crazy/mentally ill on IG, bull in the GQ article), yet there they are, still stanning their "gay king". Batshit, blind cunts.

by Anonymousreply 42March 15, 2019 11:47 AM

Looooooooooooooooooooooooove him

what a stud

brilliant actor and kool buddy to hang wid

by Anonymousreply 43March 15, 2019 12:45 PM

R43 You "hang wid" Fern?

by Anonymousreply 44March 15, 2019 12:58 PM

R42 ikr? 😂😂😂😂 Also "I had no friends, I was bullied" 5 minutes later "I hated everyone around me, I hated my friends". I wonder what those ex friends think of it reading the interview.

by Anonymousreply 45March 15, 2019 1:58 PM

Maybe he didn't see those people as friends? We don't know what happened during his teen years. And if he was bullied, i think it's only natural to hate the people who bully you. Maybe he was forced to hang out with them? Some people want to fit in and hang around with people even tho they're not a match just so they won't feel lonely. Or they were straight or a bit conservative and he's more like smith?

by Anonymousreply 46March 15, 2019 2:12 PM

Maybe I've missed it, but has Cody expressed any positive things about his fan/stans? Those that meet him say he is nice and pleasant. However, many times I see him reference his fans, it seems a bit negative. "Hacking" his mom, sending avocados, he's always recognized, etc. Serious question. I'm just curious.

by Anonymousreply 47March 15, 2019 3:29 PM

R46 Girl, he was talking about the period he started working and got his degrees. Not about his teen years. And he used the words "my friends". He trashed people that were in his life like he's trashing Spacey in interviews. Maybe those people considered him a friend. R47 During the Versace days and at the beginning of Apocalypse I heard him say "overwhelming" and "unexpected". Pretty much it. If you consider them positive references. For the rest, he just complains. Few celebrities are rude to fans when they meet them. So it's not smth surprising that he acts nice with them face to face. Smith might give looks and not care like he did at the panel but Ms Fern can't afford losing stans. Even if he slightly hates them.

by Anonymousreply 48March 15, 2019 3:38 PM

R42. How has fern insulted his Stan’s and how did he imply that they are mentally ill/crazy on Instagram? Never saw that.

by Anonymousreply 49March 15, 2019 3:43 PM

R49 As for Instagram, Fern posted an ongoing series of "cryptic" stories (about 4 or 5) relating to people who were mentally unsound, rude and then ended with one clearly talking about mental illness. He certainly wasn't talking about himself nor were they dedicated to drawing attention to mental illness generally. He appeared to be referencing the standom and how mentally unsound he feels it is. Basically, whining and passive-aggressively biting the stan-hands that feed him.

Speaking of mental illness, it was low of him to take a cheap shot at schizophrenia in his SXSW interview. Some things shouldn't be joked about. Real -classy of him...

by Anonymousreply 50March 15, 2019 4:23 PM

Oh, I thought he was referring to the time when he was still in boarding school. My bad. I didn't read the mag interview.

Regarding the prev stories, I thought he was referring to himself being seen as a projection of his stans' lewd desires. For the other stories I thought he referred to people in general who might try to be "normal" in an "abnormal" society. I'm not a native english speaker, so my interpretation of his stories are probably incorrect

by Anonymousreply 51March 15, 2019 4:42 PM

R49 The "How to Deal with Troubled Birds" one was particularly telling.

by Anonymousreply 52March 15, 2019 4:46 PM

Oops, meant R50 above.

by Anonymousreply 53March 15, 2019 4:51 PM

How can anyone know for certain what his exact motives were with the stories? Or what he was trying to convey if anything. He may have liked the messages, related to them, or simply wanted to fuck with people. He, and he alone knows. [R49] was spot on, taking a cheap shot at schizophrenia at SXSW was beyond low. If he wants to be taken seriously, he needs to get his shit together and not act like a fucking hypocrite. Don't whine about abuse, and then laugh at the mentally ill. You don't get it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 54March 15, 2019 4:53 PM

You seriously think it was coincidence that they all had to do with that subject, especially given the timeframe he posted them? Yeah, no. Fern sent a message, loud and clear. Too bad it seemed to fly right over the stans' heads. All he's done is view fame negatively throughout, even outside of his Instagram stories. He doesn't seem cut out for the business.

by Anonymousreply 55March 15, 2019 5:17 PM

Oh, FFS. He wasn't laughing at mentally ill people. He said that he was sleeping on a yoga mat in this woman's apartment for $900 a month, and she would come home and have "schizophrenic breakdowns," and then they would go to music shows at night, and that it was so weird. It's a figure of speech, like she was two different people to him. He wasn't making fun of people with mental illnesses. It's like when people say someone is acting "bipolar", they just mean that you're one person one minute and another the next. It's inelegant speech, but not malicious.

by Anonymousreply 56March 15, 2019 5:19 PM

R50. Oh yes, your right, I remember that now. It was the quotes he was posting in his stories that he got from the nitch Instagram. I agree the SXSW schizophrenia outburst mention from his roommate was not cool to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 57March 15, 2019 5:19 PM

He acts like a bully when he makes his audience laugh at his schizophrenic ex roommate. R56 She wasn't there to laugh WITH him and he was so eager to get the whole room laugh AT her. But in every single interview tells the same story about how people made fun of him and bullied him. Complains about not having privacy and stans editing "couple" pics but posts pics with the twink and takes him at events. Complains about the invasive comments in stories like the M Monroe quote on "lewd thoughts" but trolls his stans with "choke me" captions and now indulges them to buy the magazine (since many have the leaked photos) so they can enjoy his cactus in HQ. Tell me how this lil boy is not a clown and the definition of hypocrisy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 15, 2019 5:31 PM

Actually Fern sounds like a hard ass if he was threatening to hit a principle with a chair as a young teen and then got put into a boarding school. Not too familiar with boarding schools but aren’t those for kids that are hard to deal with. He doesn’t really sound like the “soft” type to me at all.

by Anonymousreply 59March 15, 2019 5:34 PM

[56] "having schizophrenic breakdowns" or " acting bipolar" isn't "inelegant speech". Let's call it what it is: absolute ignorance against mental illness. How many here are living with mental illness or have loved ones affected by mental illness? It's fucking disgusting that someone who was bullied would turn around and use such disgusting language to bully, and having studied psychology he KNOWS what he's saying isn't REMOTELY appropriate. That's the worst part. These are slurs against the mentally ill, and not cool. It's not cool when people go around saying "that's so gay!" That's a very hurtful and homophobic thing. This is equally as hurtful to me living with a mental illness. It's clear Mr. Fern hasn't any spare fucks to give it seems.

by Anonymousreply 60March 15, 2019 5:53 PM

[R56] having schizophrenic breakdowns" or " acting bipolar" isn't "inelegant speech". Let's call it what it is: absolute ignorance against mental illness. How many here are living with mental illness or have loved ones affected by mental illness? It's fucking disgusting that someone who was bullied would turn around and use such disgusting language to bully, and having studied psychology he KNOWS what he's saying isn't REMOTELY appropriate. That's the worst part. These are slurs against the mentally ill, and not cool. It's not cool when people go around saying "that's so gay!" That's a very hurtful and homophobic thing. This is equally as hurtful to me living with a mental illness. It's clear Mr. Fern hasn't any spare fucks to give it seems.

by Anonymousreply 61March 15, 2019 5:56 PM

He fucking used the word hunty😂😂😂😂 Just noticed it. What a joke he is. And stans still think this is the soft, shy boy from the Versace days. R59 Soft? He's Smith's mirror. The typical immature, annoying, irritating pussy cat you find in the LA's "underground" club zone or on YouTube. I mean... Looks like he's a huge fan of RuPauls Drag Race. What can one expect? I've said it since the beginning tho. What can one expect from a person who dated for 3 years a specimen like the twink? But the boy is a great actor and he plays very well the role of the highly educated, intelligent and victim lately. Stans love it. Their bi king is so hot now that he says things like "idgaf" with a bitchy attitude. Why? He's closer to Langdon's character in AHS. Their panties drop everytime he trashes somebody. One stan even wrote on Twitter "now tell me how you all are not attracted to Cody but only to his characters" after the pics came out meaning that they all wanna fuck him now since the bad boy attitude.

by Anonymousreply 62March 15, 2019 5:57 PM

About 20 minutes into this SXSW interview he sounds like he is crediting himself for putting Ryan Murphy on the map. Like he knew RM was brilliant before anyone else did until ACS Versace came out. Yikes

by Anonymousreply 63March 15, 2019 5:57 PM

R58, the photos were not "leaked". People who had subscriptions to the magazine posted them a whole 12 hours early. WOW.

by Anonymousreply 64March 15, 2019 6:00 PM

I think that all of you drama queens need to reconcile yourselves to the fact that Cody Fern isn't Michael Langdon or David Madson. He's a human being, flawed like we all are, maybe a bit of an ass sometimes, and he doesn't give a shit what you think. Why should he?

by Anonymousreply 65March 15, 2019 6:02 PM

Oh, that person who posted the "now tell me how you all are not attracted to Cody but only to his characters" has been called out because she and her fangirl friends have been thirsting over c and e and not the characters that c played. Like posting about wanting to peg them both, I think? Or wanting the both of them to fuck her. Disgusting. As if gay men would even look their way

by Anonymousreply 66March 15, 2019 6:07 PM

R63 He's delusional if this is the person he truly is. I'm left speechless. It's like following a different actor and not the one from my Versace days and threads. R61 Any idiot can get a degree in commerce and psychology. And the words that come out of his mouth prove it. My father has 5. To become a psychiatrist is harder. Takes at least a decade. R64 What I meant is: he wants you to pay to see his cactus and not enjoy it for free from your fellow friends aka stans

by Anonymousreply 67March 15, 2019 6:08 PM

Give me a break, R67. He does not give a shit. That check is cashed. Of course he wants people spreading the pics far and wide. It raises his profile.

by Anonymousreply 68March 15, 2019 6:10 PM

R65 and if you'd have made your homework you'd have found out Madson was indeed also a flawed, human being and not a fic character like Langdon. Yeah... His check is so cashed that he owns one pair of Balenciaga, 2 pairs of fugly boots and 5 outfits. Plus thanks to his cray cray stans we found out Smith is filling his Venmo account. And not only that.... metaphorically and literally. 😉

by Anonymousreply 69March 15, 2019 6:16 PM

R65 Agree that he doesn’t give a shit about what anyone says or thinks. He’s the one doing what he’s always wanted to do, lovin’ life, making money doing it. He is human and makes mistakes like all of us do. No reason for him to give a shit he’s living life and happier than he’s ever been.

by Anonymousreply 70March 15, 2019 6:29 PM

R69 I know very well who David Madson was. I've seen every season of AHS and both seasons of ACS. I read Vulgar Favors. I'm old enough to remember news coverage of Cunanan's killing spree. My father was in Miami the day that the FBI cornered Cunanan in the lifeboat. You've been all over these threads acting like you're above it all, but you yourself are a crazy stan.

by Anonymousreply 71March 15, 2019 6:33 PM

"Hunty"?? What a fucking twat.

by Anonymousreply 72March 15, 2019 6:36 PM

He’s human and new to the world of celebrity, yes, but someone should be protecting him from himself. Does he have a PR person?

by Anonymousreply 73March 15, 2019 6:37 PM

Hunty 😂 he must hate his stans

R73 agreed. Maybe the Narrative PR Girl?

by Anonymousreply 74March 15, 2019 6:39 PM

His PR person sent an angry letter to the OUT writer that asked Fern about rim jobs, R73.

by Anonymousreply 75March 15, 2019 6:39 PM

"Hunty" is a word you will hear constantly in West Hollywood. He's completely shed any pretense that he's into women.

by Anonymousreply 76March 15, 2019 6:40 PM

"made your homework"?

by Anonymousreply 77March 15, 2019 6:42 PM

R76 Tell us more about WH

by Anonymousreply 78March 15, 2019 6:43 PM

How does him using hunty mean he hates his fans?

by Anonymousreply 79March 15, 2019 6:46 PM

It doesn't, R79. That poster is a stan who acts like they aren't. You can always spot them on Fern's threads by the egregious use of emojis.

by Anonymousreply 80March 15, 2019 6:46 PM

R75 Judging by the postings, it seemed like Cody had someone taking care of his Insta and a PR person during the airing of AHS, but lost them for while after it was done (so he took it all onto himself again). It seems like he may have gotten a PR person and IG caretaker back very recently. But who knows for sure on that one.

by Anonymousreply 81March 15, 2019 6:50 PM

R75 True but is that all PR does? Damage control? Hoping there was someone who could get in front of these public displays before C potentially damages his career.

by Anonymousreply 82March 15, 2019 6:53 PM

You an also spot them by the grammar that looks like it went through Babelfish, R80.

R81, a PR rep probably went through his Insta and got rid of any personal pics after his ACS episode aired. He changed his IG handle 3x in one year. Fern likely got some media training as AHS was about to hit. It feels like he's been in charge of his own IG for some time now.

R82/R73, A PR person's job is to raise the celeb's profile. They solicit magazines, TV shows and events to feature the person. They also handle media inquiries and yes, social media sometimes. It is not a licensed field and the entertainment industry is nebulous, so your mileage may vary.

by Anonymousreply 83March 15, 2019 6:59 PM

R80 What would be the point of a Fern stan coming in here to pretend they aren't? A real stan would never - THAT would be disrespectful to their "iconic dad".

by Anonymousreply 84March 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Because that person is crazy, R84.

by Anonymousreply 85March 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Doubt he was ever into women or in relationship with them. Eric might been his first relationship. Just now shedding pretense of being bi? I didn't see to begin with. mind you it Wouldn't bother me if he was but just sayin. clear as day he mirrors his boy. Eric is in control. had if he dated someone else these early years in HW he would be more like them instead. not judging as a bad thing and again just sayin. oh and hunty isn t negative word. He didn't use it in bad context and didn't insult fans with it

by Anonymousreply 86March 15, 2019 7:07 PM

If Eric were in control, he wouldn't cling to Fern like a barnacle in photos.

by Anonymousreply 87March 15, 2019 7:12 PM

Lmao well idk. Maybe he would. keeps him closer

by Anonymousreply 88March 15, 2019 7:16 PM

A woman claimed that she fucked Fern pre-fame, when he was still in Australia. She mentioned that "actors are good liars", so he was probably already into experimental theater at that point. She said she had a feeling he was gay but that the sex was good. The entire comment and discussion is posted in Cody Fern Part Deux, I think.

by Anonymousreply 89March 15, 2019 7:21 PM

R80 Give me a f break. I speak 4 languages, cunt. English is not my main. I know it's "done" not "made". Do you know what stan means? Any idea what DL is? This is a gay gossip site. It's entertainment and bitching. You defend your boy every time a poster writes something against him or his twink. You write entire poems justifying his shit with philosophical references. And I'm the nuts one? I can say what the f I want. If you don't like it, fuck off. You remind me of the "autistic" troll who got blocked on the other thread. Why are you here and not on tumblr? And why am I crazy? Because I don't lick Fern's ass 24/7? Oh don't bother answering. I'm not wasting posts on delusional stans. Because you gotta be delusional, as a stan, to come on DL and fight gay men.

by Anonymousreply 90March 15, 2019 7:25 PM

r89 that person was probably either a troll or is delusional

by Anonymousreply 91March 15, 2019 7:28 PM

her saying sex was great but she knew he was gay doesn't make sense to my mind. Sex good for her only may be. never say never he dated a woman once an she could be bitter he dumped her as her saying he's a liar sounds bitter. But the whole thing Don't sound right tho she's probably a fanfic writing stan and trolling

by Anonymousreply 92March 15, 2019 7:36 PM

"I speak 4 languages, cunt. English is not my main."

Clearly. 😊

by Anonymousreply 93March 15, 2019 7:38 PM

Ah, got it. Thanks r80 r86

Fern has a nice face. The "bitchy" or diva suits him well, in my opinion. Makes one see that he isn't perfect (except for the younger fans, maybe).

by Anonymousreply 94March 15, 2019 7:40 PM

R93 And to prove what a delusional frau you are. You're agreeing with yourself since you are R83 and R80. 😊

by Anonymousreply 95March 15, 2019 7:43 PM

I forgot to type "attitude" after "diva"

by Anonymousreply 96March 15, 2019 7:44 PM

Whiney-Soft Cody isn't attractive. Diva-Bitch Cody isn't attractive either. He'll need to settle somewhere in between in order not to be annoying.

by Anonymousreply 97March 15, 2019 7:48 PM

How about Angry Cody?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 15, 2019 7:53 PM

R97 That was just my opinion. I said he looks handsome. Not him being whiney-soft. His current look on that mag fits the diva attitude. But again, this is just my opinion

by Anonymousreply 99March 15, 2019 7:55 PM

i can't wrap my mind how this boy can look so different person each time a different shoot or event. made to be and actor for sure ,,,,,, 97 youre right.somewhere between. I don't mind playful Cody up there either. I liked the robot toy story in old article

by Anonymousreply 100March 15, 2019 8:02 PM

R98 That Angry-Cody vid is dreadful. If I were him, I'd have all copies confiscated and destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 101March 15, 2019 8:03 PM

R100 Yes. The fact that he has so many different looks is really going to be a big plus for him being an actor, or a model if he’s interested in that. He also has such a different look that nobody else has and of course a beautiful face. Very lucky.

by Anonymousreply 102March 15, 2019 9:20 PM

More like bratty Cody r97.

by Anonymousreply 103March 15, 2019 9:54 PM

R101 He's 5 years old mentally, acts like a drag queen, wears grandma clothes.... What an actor.

by Anonymousreply 104March 15, 2019 10:37 PM

He's not an actor - he's an ~artiste. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 105March 16, 2019 1:26 AM

My bad. Totally forgot he said it at the panel. "I'm not an actor. I'm an artist. I'm not a label. I'm a verb." hunty suits him perfectly. He picked it himself kinda. Don't you love how everyone is an artist these days?

by Anonymousreply 106March 16, 2019 1:53 AM

R98 Makes me laugh every time.

R012 I remember watching the Golden Globes and not having any idea who the heck this guy was in a sheer blouse. I really did do a double take when I learned it was the person that played 'David Madson'. Obviously I don't expect the actors to look just like the characters but this one really caught my attention.

Being a chameleon has benefited him, at least for now.

by Anonymousreply 107March 16, 2019 4:08 AM

Meant for R102:

I remember watching the Golden Globes and not having any idea who the heck this guy was in a sheer blouse. I really did do a double take when I learned it was the person that played 'David Madson'. Obviously I don't expect the actors to look just like the characters but this one really caught my attention.

by Anonymousreply 108March 16, 2019 4:09 AM

My kind of celebrity!

by Anonymousreply 109March 16, 2019 4:41 AM

OK, I only skimmed some of this and I’m Timmy obsessed, but I’m really starting to feel like he would be a better lead for Dune.

by Anonymousreply 110March 16, 2019 5:00 AM

He would be, R110. Some think TC will be great in it simply because he's a good actor. They're just going for a name. I think he's a wrong fit for this one (TC excels in contemporary and realistic period films rather than sci-fi and space operas). I'd be happy to be wrong. But other disappointing miscasts announced too; I guess it's another one of those projects where the filmmakers will say to hell with a lot of the source material.

by Anonymousreply 111March 16, 2019 5:45 AM

So, uh, like what’s his next job? lol

by Anonymousreply 112March 16, 2019 5:52 AM

E Peters is out. So he's definitely R Murphy's new favorite boy for AHS.

by Anonymousreply 113March 16, 2019 9:21 AM

IDE GIVE MY LEFT TIT TO HANG WITH HIM.

LUV HIIS ECCENTRIC PERSONALITY AND HIS TASTY COCK/TITS

by Anonymousreply 114March 16, 2019 11:07 AM

I think most of us can agree that the GQ shoot is hot.

by Anonymousreply 115March 16, 2019 3:41 PM

Oh yes. Very hot. A couple of the photos sucked, and I know photographer was probably trying to be artsy and different but the shot with half of his face shaded and the one where he’s crumpled over the hood of the car you can’t even see his face were crappy and looked very amateurish and a waste of 2 photos. Sorry I’m a photo snob.

by Anonymousreply 116March 16, 2019 3:52 PM

Looks like the stans have invaded again. I like the GQ photos, it's an interesting fashion shoot and he was actually styled RIGHT for once. He really should hire a PRO stylist . Every outfit he's publicly worn since AHS ended has been fug and try-hard. I don't like his ass so skinny either, he's becoming skeletal. My grandma could break him.

by Anonymousreply 117March 16, 2019 4:21 PM

Agreed, R117. He looks better with a little extra meat on him.

by Anonymousreply 118March 16, 2019 5:00 PM

In the end he deleted this outfit from his account because he probably fucked up with who helped him or not. Right? We've seen how he lied about the GG one. He posted it like 3 times, changing captions and photos. If I remember correctly. Formichetti also posted it I think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 16, 2019 6:59 PM

R119 I liked this look on him except for the white boots. White shoes looked horrid and completely took away from the outfit. Should have worn black shoes.

by Anonymousreply 120March 16, 2019 7:30 PM

Nothing he's worn has topped the Golden Globes Margiela outfit. The blue leather getup that he wore in the shoot comes close, but I doubt he'd wear something like that on the red carpet unless he was invited to the Grammys.

by Anonymousreply 121March 16, 2019 9:25 PM

R119, I really liked this look as well, but I was more focused on his stubble, hair...

Wonder if he has any tattoos? For some reason, I doubt it but we haven't seen all of him...yet.

by Anonymousreply 122March 17, 2019 4:09 AM

Browsing reddit for no real reason, it's hilarious how fangirls will do anything to think Cody's not gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123March 17, 2019 4:34 AM

Re: his outfits ... Too bad he didn't retain the CC photo(s) on his IG, because I don't think I saw a single bad shot from that night. Chest up was flawless, hair and face = perfect. The outfit looked nice minus the white of the shoes. Though, it seemed there were some issues with the clothing as J Light attempted to assist him at one point. Maybe he didn't keep the post up and give credit because of the quality or else Formichetti. I agree the Globes and also GQ shoot's blue leather were the best. In GQ, the dark suit with corset was great too, but maybe not for an event. In the shot where he's pulling his hair back, you get the full force of his features and he looked perfectly femme/masc. You know who he's reminded me of a couple times ... the lovely Cate Blanchett; she could play his mother. On the opposite end of the looks' range from the others, but he looked very nice as Duncan too. A few other 'best looks' IMO: the all-black outfit someone posted as his plus-one friend for an event, the Good Day LA interview, as an HFPA presenter, and the IG photo where his makeup artist worked on him - for Halloween (?) I suppose. Not to forget the shoot for The Last Magazine, a few striking photos from that one.

What's interesting, R123, is that no matter what any of them believes or hopes for him to be (gay, bi, fluid, ace, you name it) they are so adamant about it when his truth has not spilled from his mouth publicly. I think even if he declared something in no uncertain terms, they'd still continue to bicker. It's probably wise he keeps them guessing. People maintaining a few little (or big) mysteries about themselves are sometimes more intriguing anyway.

by Anonymousreply 124March 17, 2019 5:30 AM

R122 I don't think he has any tattoos. I wonder if he's opposed to them. I think he would rock an exquisitely designed minimalist geometric tattoo, sacred geometry, or even a meaningful Latin quote on the collarbone or inner forearm. I can't imagine any of the hideous cartoonery. Tattoos can be a pain though for actors since if they're visible and not incorporated into character, means more time in the makeup chair to get them covered.

by Anonymousreply 125March 17, 2019 5:50 AM

R123 Their blindness where Fern's sexuality is concerned is a disgrace. They cling on to that lame IG post for dear life. Fraus, listen up - Cody Fern is gay. Not bi, not gender fluid, not confused - GAY. You've got no chance in Hell. The End.

by Anonymousreply 126March 17, 2019 6:29 AM

R122 He appeared fully naked (aside from his ass and wang) in AHS - he has no tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 127March 17, 2019 6:35 AM

While I don't think he has tattoos, it's not unusual for them to be airbrushed out for TV

by Anonymousreply 128March 17, 2019 6:38 AM

Also makeup can be used to cover them up.

by Anonymousreply 129March 17, 2019 6:39 AM

He really doesn't strike me as the type who'd have tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 130March 17, 2019 6:40 AM

is that queen his bf????

honey u can do so much better, Hollywood gay clubs are loaded with hot pieces of young ass that would worship u till hell freezes over.

like me , I will

by Anonymousreply 131March 17, 2019 7:20 AM

I don't see him as the type to go out clubbing (I Know he's been there; photos of him are floating around at Chapel, etc.) but I more see him going to friends places as his way of being social. Could be due to him being with Eric, or his newfound fame.

R131, You probably have a better chance seeing him at a music festival or something of that sort. I bet people are still selling their tickets for Coachella!!

by Anonymousreply 132March 17, 2019 8:20 AM

R122 we only saw one side of him...

by Anonymousreply 133March 17, 2019 8:20 AM

R133 meant for R127

by Anonymousreply 134March 17, 2019 8:20 AM

There was a bts photo of him getting his makeup done for AHS. He was wearing only a towel and no tattoos. Or at least in the front. But I doubt he has one on his back

by Anonymousreply 135March 17, 2019 8:25 AM

R124 Wonder why he tried to take whatever was on top off at CC. How hot was in the room? Everyone was wearing suits. He even walked on stage like that. A lil ridiculous to show your armpits at such an event. R126 No idea how one can pretend he's bi after that panel interview. Everything he's doing lately and the body language screams gay. They're either in denial or delusional.

by Anonymousreply 136March 17, 2019 10:52 AM

R126 But how do you really know what his sexuality is? Yeah I get it he’s with Eric now and he talks and acts extremely gay but I wouldn’t think anyone would really know except him. I always considered myself strait up until I was in my mid 30’s and had no desire to be any other way. As I got older, I’m 49 now, I could see myself being with the same sex. It’s more about the person, either male or female, and how you become attracted to them.

by Anonymousreply 137March 17, 2019 5:08 PM

R131 I think Eric does worship him. He hit the jackpot with Fern. He ain’t letting go of that!

by Anonymousreply 138March 17, 2019 5:09 PM

So he's working on a "Super Secret Ryan Murphy project"? That's disappointing. I was hoping he'd branch out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up on a future red carpet in a traditional tux or suit, with that slicked back hair. This guy likes keeping people guessing. His over the top flamey-ness is an act.

by Anonymousreply 139March 17, 2019 5:26 PM

In 2019, how can Genderfucking be seen as rebellious?

It's downright expected.

by Anonymousreply 140March 17, 2019 5:32 PM

R136 Fern's becoming more flaming each time we see him. It's as if he's purposely letting the fraus know he's gay - yet it STILL continues to fly over their heads. They refuse to see what's directly in front of them. Delusional is right.

by Anonymousreply 141March 17, 2019 5:35 PM

R137 One would have to be blind not to notice his body language with women IRL - it's laughable. It's barely even platonic, let alone lacking chemistry. There is no part of that boy that wants to go "fishing"....

by Anonymousreply 142March 17, 2019 5:41 PM

R142 He had some chemistry with Paulson to be fair. But I'll give that to the character. Langdon was meant to have chemistry with everyone and everything. Can't say the same about his role in P Verdes. He didn't have any chemistry with the chick that was supposed to be his girlfriend. They were kissing and making out but he was so not into her, man. And that's the only time I've seen him with a chick on screen. The rest of his roles are LGBTQ. I mean c'mon lads. That's a major clue.

by Anonymousreply 143March 17, 2019 5:57 PM

R142 He has been VERY affectionate with females that he works with and on the red carpet and on stage at awards shows. As for photos taken with his fans he seems to be the same with both male and female, just basic taking a photo with them, not more friendly with either sex, probably because they are strangers.

by Anonymousreply 144March 17, 2019 6:12 PM

R142 Even his "love scenes" with women as an actor are lacking terribly. Compare his hetero "kiss" (LOL) in Tribes of Palos Verdes to the homo kiss with Criss in Versace....

by Anonymousreply 145March 17, 2019 6:28 PM

R144 ....Which exactly proves the point in R142 - "affectionate" towards his female co-stars like they are his mother or best fag-hag, you mean. He doesn't display even an inkling of romantic chemistry with them. Or any women he's been seen with. And you're definitely blind if you truly haven't noticed a body language difference between his photos with female vs. male fans....

by Anonymousreply 146March 17, 2019 6:41 PM

R145 Actually both make out sessions (with Criss in ACS and the girl in Tribes) seemed the same to me. Forced and uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 147March 17, 2019 7:27 PM

This is what happens when you can’t act. He has no career outside of Ryan Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 148March 17, 2019 7:41 PM

r147 true true. i saw in both. that girl was plain bad actor tho.not receptive and couldn't kiss for shit looked like. darren at least sold it

by Anonymousreply 149March 17, 2019 7:55 PM

R144 only with elderly women. Judith Light and Cody during award season or Nancy G in Costa Rica. He’s comfortable with women who won’t ever fall in love with him.

Agreed, zero chemistry with that TTOPV girl or that pretty fan in the supermarket

by Anonymousreply 150March 17, 2019 8:10 PM

R149 Yeah Criss was either totally into it or acting his ass off. Either way his part in the make out session was very convincing, Fern’s was not.

by Anonymousreply 151March 17, 2019 8:27 PM

Cody absolutely gushes over the actresses he admires and talks about. I don’t think I’ve ever heard him gushing over male actors or even mention any. Is that weird?

by Anonymousreply 152March 17, 2019 8:32 PM

R152 It's like he hates male actors or totally ignores their work. Isn't it? Always putting on pedestals his old mommies K Bates, Paulson, J Lange etc etc. Take the Spacey fiasco he brings up all the time. Like, what's your problem dude? As for the fans... In the photos he has some cheesy chemistry with that last guy holding his hand and there was another one... A blonde guy who met him on the street in Texas. Fern told him he loves his hair. Never happened with a fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 153March 17, 2019 8:54 PM

R152 Gushing over old divas isn't weird - it's so typically gay.

by Anonymousreply 154March 17, 2019 9:28 PM

A lot of gaysplaining going on here about Cody. To be honest, none of you know him personally so you don’t know 100% fact if he’s only into dick. He very well may be but I don’t know him and I can’t presume to know one way or another. I do know he doesn’t like labels. I do know he’s dating a young man. But other than that I don’t know for a fact he’s only interested in men. Same for you all posting here. Just cuz you’re gay(for DL gay posters) doesn’t mean all gays are the same. Everyone has their own individuality and idiocracies.

by Anonymousreply 155March 17, 2019 10:12 PM

R155 agreed!

by Anonymousreply 156March 17, 2019 10:13 PM

He's probably one of those recent made up sexualities

by Anonymousreply 157March 17, 2019 10:15 PM

Gaysplaining

by Anonymousreply 158March 17, 2019 11:02 PM

It's always hilarious when PR finds DL and attempts to implant reasonable doubt.

by Anonymousreply 159March 17, 2019 11:17 PM

R155 Lol. That's a pretty hypocritical statement coming from someone trying to argue the "speculation" card. How would you know who's posting in here? There have been some posters who claim to know/have known Cody in past threads. Try and keep up.

by Anonymousreply 160March 17, 2019 11:28 PM

🙄 How is that hypocritical? At this point you’re all speculating one way or another. As for DL posters knowing Cody, I call bullshit. Anyone believing that tripe isn’t very intelligent. 😏 Meeting him once or twice doesn’t count as knowing him and neither does going to a party where he is and hanging in his circle of friends. I could easily gone that route and you’d never know the difference. However I do know a bunch of fan girls post here as well as a few gay boys of which a couple are bitter & bitchy. 😂 You gayboys are hilarious with your gayspaining as if you know Cody personally.

by Anonymousreply 161March 18, 2019 12:32 AM

First of all, I'm a bi woman lurking in this site. R155 come on. It's pretty obvious that he's gay. We know that. We ALL know that. Just accept it. Fangirl/hc all you want over his characters, but stop fantasizing over the actual person. If for some reason he's not gay (lol ya right), we all still have like negative chance so just stop it with the hE's nOT gAy shit

by Anonymousreply 162March 18, 2019 3:24 AM

R155, Agreed. That is one area I feel ill at ease speculating too much regarding anyone, because I know from experience many people assume incorrectly about some that are LGBT+ but who remain a little ambiguous and undeclared. The gossip and speculation is understandable given this site. And he may well be, but I don't know, so I personally comment on other topics about him more interesting to me.

by Anonymousreply 163March 18, 2019 3:53 AM

The "bi" debate continues because Fern was photographed wearing the pansexual bracelet at a Pride event (pre-fame). I saw it on Instagram. I don't care how he identifies, but I live in West Hollywood, have been to Pride events and there was no mistaking that bracelet.

by Anonymousreply 164March 18, 2019 4:56 AM

R164 5 threads and I've never heard about this bracelet. Any pics to prove it? Why not come up with it earlier?

by Anonymousreply 165March 18, 2019 5:31 AM

It was months ago, I don't remember which fan page. The photo is from 2015 or 2016. Fern is posing with a group of friends at West Hollywood Pride. The bracelet is clearly visible on his wrist. Go find it yourself.

by Anonymousreply 166March 18, 2019 6:36 AM

What the fuck is a 'pansexual bracelet'?

by Anonymousreply 167March 18, 2019 6:40 AM

If only there were someplace that you could look it up...like the internet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168March 18, 2019 6:48 AM

I got curious and went down the rabbit hole. I'd never heard of a Pansexual Pride bracelet before, but I am glad to be educated. There are silicone and beaded. Lo and behold, it does look like he's wearing the beaded one in this one from Pinterest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 18, 2019 7:00 AM

Ah, here it is. This is the one with the silicone bracelet they were talking about. It doesn't matter to me if he's Pansexual, Bisexual, or Gay. I just hope he's happy. There's not enough happiness in this world today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170March 18, 2019 7:06 AM

R161 Annoying fangirls most definitely post here - like you, for example.

R164 Please. Those pix are so far away, you can't make out the detailing on the bracelet enough to specifically ID it as a "pan" one. 🙄 There are shitloads of multi-colored GENERAL pride bracelets out there that look similar - you're talking out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 171March 18, 2019 9:51 AM

R171 I bet he had no idea that's a pansexual bracelet anyway. (if that is a pansexual bracelet at all) We wear all kinds of multi-colored things at Pride. Imagine their desperation to go and look up his bracelets online. I'm glad the photos were posted tho. This is his Hollywood era before Smith. Pride events and gay clubs. In the face of whom was claiming the twink was his first male partner and the twink made him gay.

by Anonymousreply 172March 18, 2019 10:35 AM

Since the stans want to go the queer symbolism route, look no further than Fern's GQ cover - earrings in the right ear. You don't say...

by Anonymousreply 173March 18, 2019 12:06 PM

The first picture posted above is from Coachaella, not Pride. The second is from Pride but not the one sparking all of the debate. There's a much clearer photo. I don't have a horse in this race either way - it's just interesting to watch both sides of the debate get angry at each other's perspective on the sexuality of someone that none of them will ever know.

by Anonymousreply 174March 18, 2019 2:35 PM

We know he's not straight, so until we know otherwise from him directly - he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 175March 18, 2019 2:37 PM

R174 I know right. R175 Why does everyone care so much anyways?

by Anonymousreply 176March 18, 2019 3:36 PM

Love his look. He’s marvelous.

by Anonymousreply 177March 18, 2019 3:42 PM

"There are shitloads of multi-colored GENERAL pride bracelets out there that look similar - you're talking out of your ass."

You're telling us that a man who's gay, gay, gay would not know which bracelet he was putting on?

by Anonymousreply 178March 18, 2019 4:02 PM

R171 I’m no more annoying than you are so whatever. You just don’t like the fact I’m right about you all gaysplaining and being all bitchy about people not wanting to label people.🙄😏

by Anonymousreply 179March 18, 2019 4:21 PM

pretty sure c's got both ears pierced. that used to mean bi in some places. I don't care just sayin.tho you really can't tell by piercings anymore and was more signal in the old days. gay or pan either one is good in my eyes. either way he's in the community and i can't ever see that as anything less than a plus plus

by Anonymousreply 180March 18, 2019 4:34 PM

So many deluded people.

by Anonymousreply 181March 18, 2019 4:38 PM

R180 You can't tell by a fucking bracelet either....

by Anonymousreply 182March 18, 2019 5:22 PM

Sure-fire way to spot hidden fraus and stans: Look for those pointing out how much they "don't care" while persistently insisting Fern is bi.

by Anonymousreply 183March 18, 2019 5:31 PM

R178 Uh. I was referring to the fact that the bracelet in the photo is 50 miles away - and ALL you can discern are rainbow colors (like every other pride bracelet out there). R164 was claiming the bracelet meant "pan" when in reality, you can't see shit in the photos. You're actually responding to R172...

by Anonymousreply 184March 18, 2019 5:45 PM

R183 Look how daddy feeds his stans on the "bi" argument. "I'm more of a 🍕 guy but why limit yourself" Bonus the twink commenting YUM. Lolz Sure, Jan. What's with him not being able to post captions properly? Not that hard to just write it before you post, mate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185March 18, 2019 5:48 PM

Fern's PR team is working overtime in here. Doing a terrible job, but get those checks bitches!

by Anonymousreply 186March 18, 2019 5:52 PM

They're doing their jobs perfectly if he's getting this much attention.

by Anonymousreply 187March 18, 2019 6:01 PM

Probably laughing all their asses off with all this sexuality controversy.

by Anonymousreply 188March 18, 2019 6:04 PM

r182 where did I mention a bracelet? Nothing to do with what I said

by Anonymousreply 189March 18, 2019 6:10 PM

Exactly right, R188. It's pretty obvious at this point that Fern and his people visit these threads regularly. Although after seeing the SXSW panel, I don't think Fern finds most of it very funny.

by Anonymousreply 190March 18, 2019 6:14 PM

I think his PR are in here too judging by the posts lately. Trying hard to plant the seeds of doubt re: Cody's sexuality. Y'know, so he can keep cashing in on the delusional fangirls and buy more ugly shoes. Hilarious! But no one's buying it.

by Anonymousreply 191March 18, 2019 6:19 PM

What a twat. He blocked a stan who joked about his captions. He fucking took his time to block a person who didn't really offend him 😂 He's borderline delusional. I wanna say... I'M SORRY STANS! I swear I won't make fun of you ever again! But you stupid for stanning a poser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192March 18, 2019 6:33 PM

can't figure if he's sending mixed messages on insta. Chastity looking belt keeping the D on lockdown.means don't talk about it.. or trolling caption to feed the diversity of appetites spec

oh I get it now pizza and pans. Pan! It's a sign...........

by Anonymousreply 193March 18, 2019 6:34 PM

R185 When Fern's team originally made that IG post today, the caption only included the technical details of the shoot. It was then edited and the cutesy bi-implying-pizza stuff was added in. How convenient! And around the same time the "bi police" showed up HERE, no less....

by Anonymousreply 194March 18, 2019 6:34 PM

R192 What a sensitive little snowflake he is. Pathetic. Grow some balls. Mind you, I'm fairly sure PR took over his IG again, so it's probably them being the cunts here. Someone should tell the little girl so she doesn't have a breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 195March 18, 2019 6:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196March 18, 2019 6:48 PM

R194 Didn't want to sound paranoic and shit but I thought the same. We were on fire here, talking about it.... Then the boy posts the cryptic caption. The twink is definitely on DL. Notice how this is the first time in years that he comments on a pic. R195 It's not PR. It's just him and the twink. Remember he was the one to send that letter to the reporter. We were on his side but now he's blocking stans who don't kiss his ass. It's ridiculous and pathetic to block a fan for that. What the f you gonna do when you will receive hate or homophobic comments? He's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 197March 18, 2019 6:54 PM

R187 Stop patting yourself on the back, dear. It's unbecoming.

by Anonymousreply 198March 18, 2019 7:02 PM

Truth be told, that blocked fan was acting a fool on his threads, demanding that his copy of GQ be released in the US as if he has control of that; telling him not to ignore her; telling him "I see what kind of person you are!" and saying his IG posts were stupid. Seems that she did that regularly. I mean it's a free country, but who wants to put up with that? If she was that crazy on his page, she was probably blowing up his DMs, too. The funniest thing about her tweet is another fan saying "Good for him."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 18, 2019 7:35 PM

I fail to see how the pizza caption implies he's bi

by Anonymousreply 200March 18, 2019 7:49 PM

He's into pie, get it?

by Anonymousreply 201March 18, 2019 7:57 PM

R200 Cuz it implies he doesn't limit himself to one type (of food). "Hey, I'm more of a *dick* guy but why limit yourself (soda with a straw)" Translation: "I'm not 100% guuuaayyyy. I may be into pie too. Keep daydreaming about me fangirls. Hunty!"

by Anonymousreply 202March 18, 2019 8:01 PM

R200 I think because it plays with the idea of him not "limiting his options". It's not glaring (more implied), but it's how most stans seem to be taking it. We know the fangirls by now, they will desperately latch on to ANYTHING that supports their delusions. And him and his PR team know them too - which is exactly why they're perpetuating it.

by Anonymousreply 203March 18, 2019 8:14 PM

R194 I've noticed that "someone" goes apeshit in the Fern threads whenever Twink is even mildly mentioned. You are probably right.

by Anonymousreply 204March 18, 2019 8:20 PM

My bad. It wasn't for one comment that he blocked her. She was sending him shit in his dms. I read the tweet but never watched the video. You can see the delusional dms she was sending. I was convinced he'd ignore dms though

by Anonymousreply 205March 18, 2019 8:50 PM

If she was bombarding him with DMs and being annoying, I can understand why he'd block her.

by Anonymousreply 206March 18, 2019 8:52 PM

R199 blocked fan ?

by Anonymousreply 207March 18, 2019 8:56 PM

R199 checked twitter. I remember her stupid comments. He blocked her today because she commented with „post something new pussy“ proof how insane these kids are

by Anonymousreply 208March 18, 2019 9:03 PM

There's a soda with a straw on the hood of the Jeep. Pretty sure he's referring to that not his sexuality.

I am not at all surprised he reads his DMs and comments. He's a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 209March 18, 2019 9:09 PM

R208 Where is this "pussy" comment? Stop making up shit. She posted in the video all her retarded dms. He read her dms and blocked her.

by Anonymousreply 210March 18, 2019 9:14 PM

R206 reading all those comments and DMs is a fulltime job

by Anonymousreply 211March 18, 2019 9:14 PM

"Post something new, pussy" was her comment on his latest post (with the jockstrap and pizza caption).

It's breathtaking to me how some of these young girls talk to this grown man, like he belongs to them and they have the right to demand things from him/boss him around. They purport to admire him but that kind of shit is flat out disrespectful. Whether Fern or his PR people are reading his comments, she deserved to be blocked.

by Anonymousreply 212March 18, 2019 9:22 PM

R209 Right! I thought he was referring to the Subway Cup on the hood too.

by Anonymousreply 213March 18, 2019 9:28 PM

Just checked out the tweets and the crazy girl that he blocked is older than he is! It says "32 years young" in her bio. What a nut bar.

by Anonymousreply 214March 18, 2019 9:35 PM

Is it his real nose or he had nose job?

by Anonymousreply 215March 18, 2019 9:54 PM

R212 See... You're making up shit. I actually lowered myself and asked her. She is not sure he even read her dms. So I have no idea why she posted them in that video. She commented on the latest post "stop using captions. They're dumb and make no sense" (true dat lol)

by Anonymousreply 216March 18, 2019 10:08 PM

She's changed her page and deleted all reference to those shenanigans. Other fans were calling her out.

by Anonymousreply 217March 18, 2019 10:13 PM

Well, at least she got the acknowledgement from him she so desperately wanted.Now she can be sure that Cody Fern reads her IG comments.

by Anonymousreply 218March 18, 2019 10:13 PM

Where did you see her age listed as 32? I'm sure she was annoying, but was she REALLY so offensive that she warranted blocking? Especially with all the other batshit cunts he's got swarming his IG daily? Still think he's being a wuss.

by Anonymousreply 219March 18, 2019 10:17 PM

Her page is now deleted.

by Anonymousreply 220March 18, 2019 10:20 PM

R220 No it's not. She changed her name and icon. But I love how stans exaggerate and invent things like the "pussy" comment just to have others bully her. Your boy is still gay. Still a narcissistic poser. Attacking who doesn't suck on his dick won't change that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221March 18, 2019 10:34 PM

Aren't all actors narcissists? Especially the ones who are good at their jobs?

by Anonymousreply 222March 18, 2019 10:37 PM

R222 Fern can't afford it after 1 movie that no one has seen and 2 Murphy shows. In ACS a few gave him attention and in AHS he basically stole Peters' fanbase. Eminem can be arrogant all he wants, the guy is a God but when you don't have the instruments you become a joke. He should shut his mouth and focus more on building his career. You know, follow his own advices since he's so good with words and trolling his stans.

by Anonymousreply 223March 18, 2019 10:52 PM

Fern stans and fraus have this creepy gang mentality where they team up and bully anybody who dare disrespect their "daddy". We've seen them exaggerate and even pull shit right out of their asses to attract other crazies to their cause. They have this sick delusion that Fern is a sweet, frail, broken little boy that needs protecting at all costs - instead of a grown ass man in his fucking 30s. He's a big boy and can take care of himself - he doesn't need a horde of pimply teenagers and disillusioned women to defend his honor. They should take all that energy and give it to someone who cares, not some TV actor who doesn't give a shit if they live or die.

All the blocking fiasco exaggeration/lie posts above were either left by said stans/fraus or Fern's PR team attempting to convince us his actions were justified.

by Anonymousreply 224March 19, 2019 12:06 AM

R224 Fucking exactly! I'm still talking to that girl. She's like about to unstan him. She had to change her name because the stans were in her dms and notifications. Again... Since the crazies invented shit on her: The frau poster above made up the "pussy" comment. He never read her dms. She had to go through them to show he blocked her in that video. You know, since his name won't appear in the search section. He blocked her after the "captions" comment. I feel sorry for this one. She spent months on him and money on DVDs. She said she laughed about it at first but now when she realized he actually blocked her... This is the same guy who sent a ten page letter to the Out magazine to denounce that reporter. Yeah... Rimjobs... Disrespectful... blah blah blah. But was it really necessary when most actors call personally the reporter or settle it in private? Don't know man, he's turning more and more into a joke.

by Anonymousreply 225March 19, 2019 12:36 AM

R224 there isn't any blocking fiasko. You’re the only one exaggerating

by Anonymousreply 226March 19, 2019 12:47 AM

Can we get back to talking about Cody?

by Anonymousreply 227March 19, 2019 12:48 AM

R224 *Fiasco. Try back when you learn to spell, Stan.

by Anonymousreply 228March 19, 2019 12:53 AM

^^^ That was actually for R226

by Anonymousreply 229March 19, 2019 12:56 AM

I’m pretty sure he was referring to him taking pictures in front of subway during the shoot, and the cup being visible. Y’all can never take shit as face value.

by Anonymousreply 230March 19, 2019 1:02 AM

R230 If that's the case, it's a stupid caption. The blocked stan was right.

by Anonymousreply 231March 19, 2019 1:09 AM

R231 ikr? If he was indeed talking about the soda in front of him... How do you even compare pizza with soda? It's food and drink. Two complete different things. Lmao

by Anonymousreply 232March 19, 2019 1:27 AM

Where did this guy go? He seems so earnest in this interview. Nothing like SXSW interview, where I was not buying what he was selling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233March 19, 2019 1:40 AM

R233 I miss this cody!

by Anonymousreply 234March 19, 2019 1:56 AM

R233 He looks better with more weight on him and less flame. Sadly, that Cody was kidnapped by an evil, flaming diva who took his place...

by Anonymousreply 235March 19, 2019 3:08 AM

He was such a cute kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236March 19, 2019 3:36 AM

[R 233] Neither am I. I listened just shaking my head. I kept thinking to myself, "Son, I'm glad you're finally finding your voice and speaking your truth, but damn. You've been shown a lot of love and empathy lately. Even if you hadn't, show it." I was in absolute awe over his casual comment using Schizophrenia as a joke. Mama Hen is gonna give him some home truths, and I'm no delusional frau. If ya'll would like the proper term for me, I'm an Ally to our LBGTQ brothers and sisters, and in this particular thread, I'm a Alte Verheiratete Hausfrau. In other words, I'm not a plain old stan/frau lusting after this kid. I'm old. Well, for him, anyway, and I'm not a cougar, certainly no offense to my friends or anyone who is. I like my men at least in their 50's.

Anyway, back to Hometruths with Mama Hen. There's absolutely NOTHING funny about Schizophrenia. Nothing. Three days before SXSW, a dear friend from high school buried her son. He was Eric's age. He committed suicide because he feared he would harm someone (fatally). He left behind a wife and 2 year old son. His diary left passages of a tormented mind that fought horrible thoughts from the voices in his head. ANYONE who has lived with mental illness knows it's no fucking joke. Don't get me wrong, I live with a lot of shit, chronic illnesses/pain, and yes mental illness as well. Have I dealt with some of my conditions with humor? Absolutely. There's a time and a place. In front of a panel like that in THAT context is not the place.

The next thing that I shook my head over and thought what the hell, son was the advice he gave young people. I know, I know, he was trying to relate to them and be cool. I'm certainly not gonna fault him for that. I'm not being sarcastic when I say this, the kid had a hard time in his youth. Being sent to a boarding school is a load of shit. I can't blame him for being a little angry, or even bitter. Hell, Mama Hen dealt with bullying in middle school. I finally punched the guy's lights out. We got in a knock down drag out fist fight while the teacher was out of the room. When he came back in, he said NOTHING. I think he was secretly proud of me. Now, your ass would go to jail. In 1991 in a rural county school, you simply got a nod.

Him telling the kids don't fit in and such- no problem. Be your own person. Do your own thing. Be you. This is where I had a problem. He went on to proclaim loudly, not once but TWICE, how the "popular people were losers." No, baby. Mama Hen is here with a hometruth. In high school, the popular people might've made your life a living hell, they might've made people's lives here a living hell, they might be making kids lives in high school right NOW living hell, but that's not the right attitude. Be kind, BUT take no shit.

Be kind to everyone you meet. Everyone you meet is going through something you don't know anything about. To look at me, you'd never know I'd extremely sick. In high school, the captain of the cheerleaders was anorexic. At home, her father was a severe alchoholic. No one knew. The girls star basketball player was bulimic. The star football player's father was severely depressed and suicidal. The December after we graduated, he found him dead with a gunshot wound to the head in their kitchen. You don't know what people go through.

This NEVER gives ANYONE a right to bully ANYONE (hence the take no shit). So, if they start after you've been kind, then you don't take shit. You shut that shit down immediately. Still, don't be lumping ALL people into a category. No one wants that shit. It's not good.

I know ya'll are saying son of a bitch, the only thing worse than these crazy fucking stans, and delusional teenagers and fraus, has to be a momma on here preaching. Well, you're damn right! My work here is done. I'm going to get back to Alte Hausfrauing. My husband leaves for work soon. Ya'll be good to each other. Yes, I know it's a gossip board, I've been reading it, but don't be so ugly one another. There's enough of that to go around in his fandom.

by Anonymousreply 237March 19, 2019 5:36 AM

I have two close relatives with schizophrenia (and years of my fear of having it myself). I am not raised by my biological parents because of the illness. There's funny things about schizophrenia like anything else. Most jokes or references people use are in bad taste though.

by Anonymousreply 238March 19, 2019 5:45 AM

Oh my god.

He made on off the cuff remark about a moody overly emotional roommate and used "schizophrenic" to describe it. I'm so fucking over these SJW types whining about how people shouldn't say they're OCD when they mean anal retentive or ADHD when they mean they have a short attention span; etc. He wasn't mocking schizophrenia, you weirdos.

If some loser showed up in my comments and demanded I stop writing captions because "they're dumb and make no sense" I'd block their obnoxious ass, too. She made a video proving he blocked her? Of course she did. this is the most exciting thing that's happened to her in years.

This guy is so not worth the attention they shower join him. I used to really like him, but SXSW interview was way too smug and obnoxious for an actor with barely any credits to his name.

by Anonymousreply 239March 19, 2019 9:41 AM

R237 Danke alte Hausfrau

by Anonymousreply 240March 19, 2019 11:10 AM

This thread is terrifying. If, like some think, his people are reading this, they should be very afraid. The personal issues that some of you are projecting on to an unknown person is totally crazy.

by Anonymousreply 241March 19, 2019 12:23 PM

Stop it, R239 and R241, you're making too much sense!

by Anonymousreply 242March 19, 2019 1:49 PM

I’d be curious to see his next public/televised interview and if he’d return to a more reserved and professional stance. The SXSW theme was “Bold & Unapologetic” and he might have really played that up and let loose. Maybe he was really comfortable because the crowd was small and he knew the woman who was interviewing him - I’m sure that was the REAL Cody. I wonder if next interviews he does might be more like we’ve seen prior to SXSW?

by Anonymousreply 243March 19, 2019 3:09 PM

R237 Mama Hen, you make some points, but don't forget what this board is - literally "pointless bitchery". We love this shit. It's entertainment. It ain't that serious. Fern is a twat who doesn't deserve the amount of attention he's getting, but that's precisely why he amuses us so. He's become a joke and we're laughing...

by Anonymousreply 244March 19, 2019 3:13 PM

R239 "This guy is so not worth the attention they shower on him. I used to really like him, but SXSW interview was way too smug and obnoxious for an actor with barely any credits to his name. "

I agree with this part wholeheartedly. Though I lost interest WAY before the SXSW interview. He's quite full of himself now (and that part doesn't seem to be an act). Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 245March 19, 2019 3:29 PM

"I lost interest WAY before the SXSW interview."

And yet, here you are.

by Anonymousreply 246March 19, 2019 4:56 PM

R246 And yet, here 90% of us are, you mean. Bitching about someone annoying on a site dedicated to "pointless bitchery" - what are the odds?! 😯

by Anonymousreply 247March 19, 2019 5:26 PM

There's still so many fraus who honestly believe Cody doesn't know he's attractive. LOLLLLL. They need to open their eyes. If he had any more self-love, he'd explode. I'm not talking about his words and his whiny "I was bullied as a kid" act, but his actions. It's bloody obvious he knows what he's got, hello.

by Anonymousreply 248March 19, 2019 5:49 PM

R248 Oh boy he so knows what he’s got and his actions speak loud and clear to that now. I don’t think he’s fragile in any way shape or form at this point. Someone who threatens principle with a chair and goes to boarding school is a hard individual. Add to that being a small scale overnight celebrity who is gorgeous and exudes sex is an brings about an unbearable ego.

by Anonymousreply 249March 19, 2019 5:57 PM

I was damn right when I said he stole Peters' fanbase huh No one gives a shit about the poor guy's cover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250March 19, 2019 6:17 PM

R250 That sucks. I like Peters. He's hot in AHS. And contrary to Fern, he's proven himself to be a versatile actor.

by Anonymousreply 251March 19, 2019 6:35 PM

R251 Love Peters too. Agreed he has proven himself and has been in the business a long time.

by Anonymousreply 252March 19, 2019 6:39 PM

R250 It's like GQ didn't even try with Peters' cover/shoot. They gave Fern a high fashion edgy look and Peters' looks more like some boring boy-next-door crap. If they styled Peters the same way they did Fern, I think it would have generated more interest. I actually would have loved to see Peters in an edgy shoot like that.

by Anonymousreply 253March 19, 2019 6:44 PM

God knows Peters could have easily carried off an edgy look - he did it for a whole season in Cult. Maybe he just wanted to pose in what makes him comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 254March 19, 2019 7:03 PM

I know. The photos taken for Peters practically looked all the same. Very bad effort with the photographer and GQ Style. I’ve seen a great variety of photos of Peters with all different types of looks so I know he could have nailed a shoot like Ferns with Peters own spin on it.

by Anonymousreply 255March 19, 2019 7:18 PM

Peters is going through some personal shit right now. He's burned out and wants to stop acting for a while. Meanwhile Fern is on the ascendant. Even without the interviews, you can tell by the photos what's going on with each person.

by Anonymousreply 256March 19, 2019 7:26 PM

R256 Still....pretty lame to see Peters going down and this fussy queen slowly taking his place.

by Anonymousreply 257March 19, 2019 7:46 PM

^^^Yes

by Anonymousreply 258March 19, 2019 8:48 PM

I am a fan of Cody, but he will never replace Evan in AHS. Evan and Sarah basically carry that show. In my opinion anyway.

by Anonymousreply 259March 19, 2019 9:24 PM

Pop Buzz has weighed in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260March 20, 2019 1:40 AM

He's getting credit for bringing back the Tabi...which I suppose is legit. I'd never heard of it before I saw it on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261March 20, 2019 1:42 AM

The internet was not divided about this. In fact, nobody even knew about this cover save for his stans and a few random bitchy gay writers. What's truly not revolutionary is white gay men who get in a snit whenever a gay white man who presents straight gets lauded as any kind of LGBQT standout. There was the same "divide" when Gus Kentworthy or whatever his name is was cast for AHS 9. They also hate on Antoni from Queer Eye. The resentment stems from gay men feeling as thought guys like Fern or Antoni didn't struggle enough and therefore don't deserve any recognition. Give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 262March 20, 2019 2:08 AM

R261 Tabi boots are fugly and should be burned.

by Anonymousreply 263March 20, 2019 2:17 AM

R263 tabi boots need to be sent back to hell where they came from. Especially the white ones.

by Anonymousreply 264March 20, 2019 4:27 AM

"The internet was not divided about this. In fact, nobody even knew about this cover save for his stans and a few random bitchy gay writers."

Then why is it sold out?

by Anonymousreply 265March 20, 2019 6:04 AM

R265 he has a lot of stans

by Anonymousreply 266March 20, 2019 6:14 AM

Save his stans, not many accepted the "genderfuck rebel" label. That Out reporter is a trans woman and she identifies as genderfuck. So more reasons to hate him on the table. I'm not sure Fern even knows what genderfuck means. He looks like a straight guy with makeup in pics. M Manson wore worse in photoshoots. Was he a genderfuck rebel?

by Anonymousreply 267March 20, 2019 11:13 AM

R267 I thought C wasn't the one to coin the term? He modeled for the shoot but I doubt he had any say with what they would call him in the magazine

by Anonymousreply 268March 20, 2019 12:31 PM

you don't have to be T or even gay or bi to be a genderfuck. Some ppl it's a lifestyle and identity others just their expression through style

by Anonymousreply 269March 20, 2019 1:01 PM

And yep Manson was too

by Anonymousreply 270March 20, 2019 1:09 PM

GenderTWAT is more like it....

by Anonymousreply 271March 20, 2019 3:46 PM

I had never even heard of the term "genderfuck" before that GQ cover. It sounds completely invented just for his interview, am I wrong?

by Anonymousreply 272March 20, 2019 4:18 PM

R272 I did but it had a completely different meaning to me. Just like M Manson styling was screaming smth different to me. Not even comparable to what the fussy queen tries to show off. Anyways... Let's see if he adds another dumb caption in 30 minutes lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273March 20, 2019 4:42 PM

He looks hot in that photo, R273. I love the art direction of this shoot. They shot him in one of the ugliest sections of Hollywood, and the contrast of that dirty background with him in couture really works.

A stan commented "you are ugly and I hate you now you are gay" on his previous post (with the jockstrap). I wonder if his PR blocked her too.

by Anonymousreply 274March 20, 2019 5:14 PM

[quote] IDE GIVE MY LEFT TIT TO HANG WITH HIM.

YOU DO THAT HONEY

by Anonymousreply 275March 20, 2019 5:16 PM

Posing for pretty social media photos is not an acting career. His will not last long.

by Anonymousreply 276March 20, 2019 5:18 PM

He's gorgeous, the GQ cover/interview is great exposure, and he's in Ryan Murphy's stable. He'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 277March 20, 2019 6:12 PM

Gorgeous and a major magazine cover? Then he'll be a star of long-standing for sure!

by Anonymousreply 278March 20, 2019 6:22 PM

R274 Fern should have expected that after making a parade of his private life. He's alienating fans by shoving Twink in their faces - not everyone is supportive of the LGBT movement. He's clearly not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, professionally.

by Anonymousreply 279March 20, 2019 6:23 PM

No comparison. Mol was one of Harvey's girls.

by Anonymousreply 280March 20, 2019 6:24 PM

R279 But.... But... But... "Just because you stan Cody and Eric you shouldn't assume things about their relationship".... "my private life is private" "I love avocados" "I don't love avocados, no idea why they sent me bags of 'em"

by Anonymousreply 281March 20, 2019 7:14 PM

Just as Cody is one of Ryan's boys.

by Anonymousreply 282March 20, 2019 8:20 PM

Fern is a damn mess.

by Anonymousreply 283March 20, 2019 9:36 PM

Someone upthread (and on another thread) mentioned drug use. Is that how he got so thin?

by Anonymousreply 284March 20, 2019 9:40 PM

Probably eating healthy or starving himself to get into the fashions he’s wearing.

by Anonymousreply 285March 20, 2019 9:55 PM

R284 Have you seen his twink? A human Ken doll. Fern is definitely on some diet now or he started going to gym. The "I'm famous and I got stans" effect. And I think they're also vegan. No need for drugs but we got Fern in some pics looking high. I'm actually surprised he didn't lose weight the moment he met Smith. At one point, stans obsessed with his privacy etc used to tag him in pics, writing "stop body shaming Cody" captions. Because some were making fun of his tummy. He must have seen those too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286March 20, 2019 10:38 PM

^^^there’s the famous red eye shadow. Eric is a very pretty boy with a very nice body.

by Anonymousreply 287March 20, 2019 11:02 PM

He replied to Grossman on the latest post. "posing? This was a totally normal candid shoot" the humbleness... my god gurlll

by Anonymousreply 288March 20, 2019 11:13 PM

Oh for god's sake, she was teasing him and he was teasing her back. They're close. So many posters on these threads trying to start drama where there is none.

by Anonymousreply 289March 20, 2019 11:37 PM

R289 in Mr Perth's voice: "you're so buuuoooriiing"

by Anonymousreply 290March 20, 2019 11:51 PM

R289 Mary, go home. If you don't like bickering and drama, your ass is in the WRONG place.

by Anonymousreply 291March 21, 2019 2:46 AM

Wondering what he'll wear to the Met Gala this spring, if he's invited...

by Anonymousreply 292March 21, 2019 4:33 AM

Poor guy, his body language is fairly obvious from the SXSW event (scroll down some for the fan shots)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293March 21, 2019 6:12 AM

I'm guessing the Gala will be flooded with an excess of flamboyancy and possibly others trying their hand at gender-bending attire due to the theme this year. But last year - his hair and makeup from the Globes paired with a Lucifer / devil ensemble, something androgynous ala Tilda Swinton would've been divine. This year it would be difficult to stand out, but lots of inspiration to draw from: contemporary, 60s-80s, and also Louis XIV extravagance. I'm hoping for more guests pulling from the latter.

What's wrong with his body language in those, R293. Do you mean leaning away from fans?

by Anonymousreply 294March 21, 2019 7:55 AM

Did the twink post smth in his stories and deleted it afterwards?

by Anonymousreply 295March 21, 2019 8:12 AM

He must have. The story isn’t available anymore. I want to know what it was.

by Anonymousreply 296March 21, 2019 12:44 PM

R293 LMAO. Fern is subconsciously heading for the hills with the fat chick - if he leaned away from her any more, he'd fall right over.

by Anonymousreply 297March 21, 2019 2:07 PM

The "fat chick" is Australian actress Danielle MacDonald, from "Bird Box", "Dumplin'" and "Lady Bird." She also had a panel at SXSW.

by Anonymousreply 298March 21, 2019 2:18 PM

She also had a small cameo in AHS: Roanoke.

by Anonymousreply 299March 21, 2019 2:19 PM

wow he must not like that girl. he don't do it around fat old ladies but the young ones. make sure everyone knows he's not with them. Well duh. Loll maybe she smelled. drenched some nasty perfume some kind made him sick who knows. Wonder how he'd photo around C Metz twice thrice that girls size. she's higher profile so maybe he 's summon up that acting and pretend better

by Anonymousreply 300March 21, 2019 4:01 PM

R297 That's his signature cringy pose. He posed like that with a fan in Hawaii. It's like he has a stick up his ass and can't stand properly. He's awkward af. I'm more shocked at the posters who have no idea who D Macdonald is.

by Anonymousreply 301March 21, 2019 4:05 PM

He always looks very uncomfortable and stiff in photos with people, female and male. To me it looks like he’s more concerned with serving a look for photos than being friendly.

by Anonymousreply 302March 21, 2019 4:37 PM

Cody’s not gay, he just hasn’t met the right woman yet.

by Anonymousreply 303March 21, 2019 5:47 PM

^^^ I just love when Delusional Frau pops on. 😂

by Anonymousreply 304March 21, 2019 6:47 PM

What's the pussy comment?

by Anonymousreply 305March 21, 2019 11:47 PM

There was no pussy comment - except in the poster's head...

by Anonymousreply 306March 21, 2019 11:55 PM

And she wasn't 32 years old. She's 17

by Anonymousreply 307March 22, 2019 12:05 AM

R306 but what was that?

by Anonymousreply 308March 22, 2019 12:07 AM

I bet he smells AMAZING...

by Anonymousreply 309March 22, 2019 5:35 AM

R301, R302

I agree, he does appear very awkward in candid shots, whether with fans or even with people he's familiar with. He looks 'stiff', like a mannequin or something.

He only seems to be really 'on' (for lack of a better word) when he's being shot for events like the Golden Globes red carpet, or that GQ shoot.

by Anonymousreply 310March 22, 2019 5:46 AM

That's because he's playing a character on carpets and at shoots, R310. Actors are almost always more comfortable in character than in person.

by Anonymousreply 311March 22, 2019 6:31 AM

R304 well, to be fair, half of the queeny bottoms coming out in Hollywood today profess to be bi/queer/fluid so it’s not exactly ‘crazy’....... I’d actually be very surprised if he didn’t label himself bi/queer even if he never goes near a vangia ever again.

by Anonymousreply 312March 22, 2019 6:59 AM

R311 yup. Langdon walked the red carpet at GG not Fern.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313March 22, 2019 9:45 AM

Too bad the real Cody isn't more like the "daddy" version of Langdon. It's like they're polar opposites. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 314March 22, 2019 4:59 PM

It must suck to be an actor. You become another person for a job, and then people out in the world want you to be that character. It's no wonder that so many actors go nuts.

by Anonymousreply 315March 22, 2019 5:17 PM

What a job though! To play make believe, pretend your someone else and get paid a buttload of money...ahh the stuff dreams are made of.

by Anonymousreply 316March 22, 2019 6:05 PM

R315 I think most (sane) people know a character isn't the actor, but a lot of times actors still carry SOME of those traits over into real life - like it's not a huge stretch from the actor to their character (looks or personality wise). In Fern's case, he really is the polar opposite of Langdon in EVERY way - absolutely ZERO similarities detected. Even his voice is completely different (and it's not just in the accent). Crazy. Maybe he's a better actor than we thought...

by Anonymousreply 317March 22, 2019 6:20 PM

I think he has the potential to be a great actor.

by Anonymousreply 318March 22, 2019 9:28 PM

Pffft

by Anonymousreply 319March 22, 2019 10:49 PM

It's the truth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320March 23, 2019 4:09 AM

R320 Fuuuuck he was sexy with the long wig. Would bang Lestat-Langdon like a screen door in a hurricane. But Cody Fern? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 321March 23, 2019 5:37 AM

R320 that account is the nice, polite, stan version of DL. Lol

by Anonymousreply 322March 23, 2019 9:20 AM

R19 - you reference Australia as if it were the Australia of the 50’s. Have you ever been here? We have artistic, stylish, avant-garde, creative, talented, interesting and cultures people here, you know. He happened to live in butt fuck nowhere, akin to some of your red neck, small town southern places - those who are slightly atypical can struggle to fit in. However, that is not exclusive to Australia, just certain regional areas, which is a world wide phenomenon, i believe (including the great U S of A)

by Anonymousreply 323March 23, 2019 9:35 AM

*cultured

by Anonymousreply 324March 23, 2019 9:35 AM

Found his older brother's account again on another thread. Never scrolled so far down but he could play Fern's chubbier twin anytime. They look identical. Fern said they're very different in the BGQ interview. Yet he dates someone like the twink... Smith posts creepier shit. He gets a pass cuz he's shaved and has muscles. Wonder why lil bro unfollowed him *sarcasm*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325March 23, 2019 10:04 AM

R325 might just be me, but they look nothing alike. Even the youngest looks nothing like C and the eldest. I might just be blind tho

by Anonymousreply 326March 23, 2019 1:36 PM

I do agree he played Langdon perfectly and I feel no one could have done it better. I did not think his other characters were acted as well. Some parts were but some parts were not. He’s good with emotions and kooky characters, I’ll give him that, not so good with playing a regular guy. I do think he could improve a great deal over time.

by Anonymousreply 327March 23, 2019 2:23 PM

R325 Oh I see it. Definitely a resemblance in the eyes. Also the lips. If he lost weight he might look more like him too.

by Anonymousreply 328March 23, 2019 3:18 PM

R427 he played David Madson as the boy next door very well.

by Anonymousreply 329March 23, 2019 4:39 PM

R329 Yes episode 4 he did a great job. The other episodes seemed a bit off to me.

by Anonymousreply 330March 23, 2019 4:53 PM

R327 Right. Langdon was his best and most prominent role to date - was also his most interesting one. In his other "regular" character roles, he was just meh. I found a lot of his "good guy" portrayals seemed similar to one another. There was nothing really remarkable about them. He seems a bit wooden when he plays normal.

by Anonymousreply 331March 23, 2019 5:30 PM

R331 Yes exactly. If he is playing a regular guy role with emotional parts then he does really well, he’s great with emotion. But to just be playing a regular guy something is just off and uncomfortable or to me.

by Anonymousreply 332March 23, 2019 5:42 PM

R327 Any good actor with a wig on and victorian clothes could've played Langdon. Maybe even better. At this time you would've lusted after other actor. Wow... Think about it. Maybe even a straight one. They said the same thing about Cruise and Lestat but I could give you a full list of actors who would've played Lestat better. It's all in the voice and mannerism. I can see other actors being more irreplaceable. Actors like Cumberbatch. Fern is not on that level for me but every single "cocky, arrogant" role he'll get from now on, will be forever compared to Langdon. I'm even afraid he won't get another iconic role as this one. Who knows with Murphy... Outside Murphy nah. R328 Same eyes and lips. The poster is blind indeed.

by Anonymousreply 333March 23, 2019 5:43 PM

Not to take away from the fact that Fern did a great job playing Langdon without much acting experience but yes other actors could have played Langdon and done it just as well or maybe better.

by Anonymousreply 334March 23, 2019 6:08 PM

He was terrific in The Tribes of Palos Verdes.

by Anonymousreply 335March 23, 2019 7:08 PM

R321 oh boy was he ever HOT and sexy as adult Langdon!

by Anonymousreply 336March 23, 2019 7:21 PM

Kang Michael and his laidt bundles can get it. I wish we'd seen more of him on AHS.

by Anonymousreply 337March 23, 2019 7:49 PM

R337 The entire season should have been long-haired Langdon fucking with all the Outposts. None of that dumb witch shit should have happened - they hijacked the Outpost storyline (brought things into the past) and turned him into a pussy. The witches were nothing but fan-service and ruined it. But I digress.

by Anonymousreply 338March 23, 2019 11:34 PM

You're not wrong, R338.

by Anonymousreply 339March 23, 2019 11:46 PM

anyone else fukd him? I swear it was his ass I fukd at a glory hole, has mole on left buttock, he stuck it thru a big ass hole in the partition, and I peeked and so lookd like him. tasted dirty but dam it was cody dirt....yea....am I lucky or whut, when I came in him he sucked it up like a thirsty sponge. and waited for another man to fuk him, when he is loaded, he was get many loads I guess.

by Anonymousreply 340March 23, 2019 11:53 PM

R340 How fun! Tell us more about his butt-mole and his dirty loads... 🤣

by Anonymousreply 341March 24, 2019 12:06 AM

he had not wiped, which I love, and there were a couple of loads oozing out of his spacious fukhole, good lub….after I came in him I suked all my and others jizz out, and the dirty juices that were deep in there, it was an amazing experience, at 4am on a sunday...made my day!!!

by Anonymousreply 342March 24, 2019 12:37 AM

Interesting that he didn't appear at the LA Fashion Awards.

by Anonymousreply 343March 24, 2019 9:18 AM

roadtrippin for weeks huh. i dunno

by Anonymousreply 344March 24, 2019 10:25 AM

R343 Traveling where?

by Anonymousreply 345March 24, 2019 11:47 AM

where is that glory hole? what time were u there? he is an adventurer, I can see it....

by Anonymousreply 346March 24, 2019 11:56 AM

Funny how no one comments that maybe just maybe he’s working

by Anonymousreply 347March 24, 2019 3:17 PM

R347 So, what's he working on then?

by Anonymousreply 348March 24, 2019 3:51 PM

I don’t know if or what he could be working on. Is it always known by everyone when an actor is working.

by Anonymousreply 349March 24, 2019 4:41 PM

340 that's some dreamin.cool story tho

why's everyone thinking he's bottom now. cause he more fem? I don't see him that adventurous or risque.more prim and prissy to me. Ok maybe vers sometime. But this a man that don't like to talk about rimjobs. c'mon now

by Anonymousreply 350March 24, 2019 5:27 PM

R346 Maybe Fern and Smith are on some road-trip bathhouse tour. That would certainly explain R340 and R342... 😂

by Anonymousreply 351March 24, 2019 10:19 PM

R50 I think Twink rules the relationship and calls the shots, personally. In bed, I'm unsure - Fern could be a switch - or for all we know, Twink could ram him like a squealing little bitch. But then Fern got that Langdon dom shtick from SOMEWHERE - maybe he was just copying Twink. I really feel Twink is more controlling than he lets off. He plays the little femme tart, but then fucks like a man. The old opposites/switcheroo thing...

by Anonymousreply 352March 24, 2019 11:08 PM

yep i 'd believe it. to my mind E is the more outgoing and initiated relationship and is in control in many ways.more experienced too i'd bet ya which probs was smth that hooked C. E gives off bossy bottom vibes

by Anonymousreply 353March 25, 2019 12:06 AM

Did you type that with one hand, R352?

by Anonymousreply 354March 25, 2019 12:12 AM

she sneaks out from her loverboy and gives hole to all in nasty spots. yea

by Anonymousreply 355March 25, 2019 1:19 AM

R354 I'd fap to Trump before I'd fap to Twink.

by Anonymousreply 356March 25, 2019 1:52 AM

I've said it before and it bears repeating....if Smith had thev upper hand in that relationship, he wouldn't cling to Fern like a spider monkey in photos.

by Anonymousreply 357March 25, 2019 6:38 AM

Smith is the manipulative type. Yes. He has the claws deep in Fern's back. He sends him money, helped him with clothes, helped him with makeup. Nothing on the red carpet was Fern's idea but I love how he claims so. He copied the twink or the twink dressed him up from day one. From Langdon's makeup to shirts he used on the red carpet. You can find them on Smith's account first. Sure he's clingy. It was his dream to date/be a celebrity. (in love with Bieber, obsessed with the Kardashians) Fern needed him for whatever... Rent, money etc. And Smith had to fuck a wannabe Hollywood actor. An Australian one. Plus we found out their personalities are pretty much alike, watching the panel interview. But there's no way lol There's no way Missy "I'm a stylist" tops Fern. Especially because Smith never had pussy while Fern might have dated a few before leaving Perth. That's not necessarily a rule but twinkie also left hints on his account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358March 25, 2019 10:22 AM

trust, fern gets all she wants on the side

I hopes

by Anonymousreply 359March 25, 2019 11:00 AM

This interview is hilarious. "HOC has some surprising, exciting energy" and "I work with everybody on the show" lolz Where buddy? Where? Is that why he trashes the show now? They really cut him off even without Spacey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360March 25, 2019 12:55 PM

And then there’s this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361March 25, 2019 1:34 PM

And this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362March 25, 2019 1:36 PM

358 make total sense. C may have upper hand in some way but e has emotional psych and sexual holds or control idk evens out somehow. And really 361 can't believe he posted that in the mid of sex. makes for sens e somehow Lol C shouldn't take every of e advice might not be a right one

by Anonymousreply 363March 25, 2019 1:57 PM

I’m pretty sure no one actually believes he actually took that photo during sex. It was obviously meant to be a joke. Telling, still.

by Anonymousreply 364March 25, 2019 2:10 PM

cody when ur current queen runs off, please contact me, I will be thy slave in any way that thee, satan, shall wish.

thou are hot, divine, erotic and possess the true cock of a hot satan boy. and the butt pussy of a goddess...

and I pay xtra for deep kisses honey.

by Anonymousreply 365March 25, 2019 2:36 PM

R365 Your desperation is showing, honey.

by Anonymousreply 366March 25, 2019 4:42 PM

R358 R361 and R362 makes valid points.

by Anonymousreply 367March 25, 2019 4:45 PM

Love the first pic, but in the second pic it looks like he had a wisdom tooth pulled, or is poking the inside of his mouth with his tongue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368March 25, 2019 10:05 PM

I thought that too, re: a tooth issue. You can kind of tell in some of the other photos. The shoot looks like it was taken near the Costa Rica trip timeline, because his hair's darker, shorter, and larger physique. He looks nice either way, but that's a fit size. Good photos; my favorites were the ones where he's posing in a suit w/ corset. Captivating.

I guess he's playing it safe with no captions again. They seem to go over the stans' heads.

by Anonymousreply 369March 25, 2019 11:02 PM

R369 He said in the interview that he was about to leave for Costa Rica in a few weeks or so. Definitely before the Costa Rica trip. As for the captions... He's a twat. They're either stupid or a way to troll his stans like the "choke me" one. A stan told the truth, he blocked her and now he stopped writing them. Go, go queenie! So much for not seeking validation and for not giving a f about what others say. "I just find that I really like personal interactions and stimulating conversations, and I think that while social media can be a great way to stay connected, it’s also a really disconnected version of reality. You’re constantly curating your life for others, and what your life is, and it lends itself to the seeking of opinions and comments, and I think that can be dangerous for some people. It certainly is for me."

by Anonymousreply 370March 25, 2019 11:41 PM

Oh right on. I didn't read the interview.

Well his quote above wasn't wrong, but times are changing. He's at the point where he kind of has to use social media for business purposes now. At the same time, I think what's the harm in having some fun with it. Unless it's scandalous, it's not that serious. Can't let the baby stans get to him. They're like children that act out thinking negative attention is better than no attention. They're not haters, just brats. Any actual haters, well everyone's got them; f*ck what they think.

by Anonymousreply 371March 26, 2019 12:09 AM

R368 Never seen the first photo. Always thought the second photo he looks just like Iggy Pop. His jawline does look funky in the second shot.

by Anonymousreply 372March 26, 2019 12:23 AM

He was in a good mood... Until he read the comments I assume. That shit is so embarrassing. "please post more pictures with your sexy famous boyfriend". His ego must be so hurt. Imagine posting a picture and having people praising and asking for your bf instead. Lmaooo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373March 26, 2019 12:52 AM

R68 Did anyone see the comment left by "duncanshepherdapologist" on the new pic?: "OMG NOT THESE TIRED ASS PICS FROM THE PHOTOSHOOT AGAIN? CAN YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE ??" 😂 I'll bet $100 that's the same girl he blocked last week for saying his captions were dumb ( re: R370 ). Let's see if next time, he posts something NOT from the GQ shoot to appease them.

by Anonymousreply 374March 26, 2019 1:32 AM

Geez,, he gets blasted for no captions. Then blasted for posting them. What a bitchfest.

by Anonymousreply 375March 26, 2019 1:51 AM

she bragged she made more insta accounts so probs so 374

by Anonymousreply 376March 26, 2019 1:55 AM

I never saw the 1st pix and I overlook the jeans one before. Those spikes and show of leg yea yea

by Anonymousreply 377March 26, 2019 1:59 AM

R370 and R374 Cody definitely listens to what people say and tries to please them. A few months back, someone in my circle called him out for kissing that one artist's ass too much (IBW) and told him he should start paying attention to all the other talented artists out there as well. Surprise, he stopped pimping that artist immediately after reading (deleted his story) and suddenly started hearting all the other fanart that didn't totally suck. Looks he's still doing it to this day even. He seems easily influenced....

by Anonymousreply 378March 26, 2019 2:11 AM

that's why I thought e is in control of relationship. Stuff like that. influenced.c's tugged every which way. [ r378 ]But I credit c for trying to please fans or what. this guy is alright. Is impossible job tho when please one pisses someone else off. with millions of fans cant do it (yes millions cause 700k on insta is sample. most of don't have insta so add up more)

by Anonymousreply 379March 26, 2019 2:40 AM

R378 ibw is talented and deserves his attention to be honest. It takes hours, days, weeks of work to draw like that. My brother used to draw and it's hell. She caught my eye too when most of the fanarts in his tag suck. I did get a weird vibe when he stopped liking her pics. That explains it. He liked the last one tho. Sad the stans got jealous, especially since he also follows her and tried to bully her out like they do with the rest.

by Anonymousreply 380March 26, 2019 2:53 AM

R380 Cody followed IBW, how much more attention/props can he give her? No one said she wasn't talented, he was just ignoring everyone else and focusing entirely on one artist. He didn't full-fledge stop hearting her pix (nor was he asked to), he only started to pay attention to other people's work as well, which was the point. So if he wasn't hearting some of IBW's pix, it's because he just didn't like them.

by Anonymousreply 381March 26, 2019 3:25 AM

Can anyone post one of IBW drawings. Just curious what she did.

by Anonymousreply 382March 26, 2019 3:56 AM

There

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383March 26, 2019 8:38 AM

did anybody besides me notice the ruby and diamond ring he wore on his right hand at SXSW? looks new to me...you can see it clearly when he’s taking a snap with D. McDonald. just zoom in to see it clear.

engagement ring??????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384March 26, 2019 8:40 AM

~wring person...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385March 26, 2019 8:46 AM

R384, R385

Can't really see it too clearly but if it's ruby as mentioned, that is also his birthstone.

by Anonymousreply 386March 26, 2019 9:04 AM

R381 First you tell us he stopped engaging with her because "someone" close to you told him so. Now he stopped because he didn't like her drawings. And he wasn't ignoring other artists. We were even laughing at the fanarts he liked over here. Your jealousy is showing. If Fern kisses her ass, he does it cause she is the best to draw him at the moment. That stan even turned her drawing into a shirt. Again, he looked very excited and sent it to B Lourd. "he was only into her, ignoring the rest of us" if this is not envy, I don't know what envy is. Love how the stans feel like they're entitled to boss him around on who to engage with, what pics to like. You deserve his account closed. I do agree with the fact that he's easily "influenced". It's either the twink or the stans huh. He just pretends he has a brain of his own. R384 ewwww with whom? With the 23 year old histrionic zebra he keeps in his apartment? This shit happens every time a celeb wears a ring on that finger.

by Anonymousreply 387March 26, 2019 9:18 AM

R387 LMAO, you clearly can't read nor do you have basic interpretation skills, that's not at all what I said. I'm not an artist myself, just telling a story - and I'm also no stan of Cody Fern, so what exactly am I "jealous" of? You? 😂 Right. I'm not even going to waste time elaborating further to your non-English-first-language ass.

Go home IBW, you're arrogance is showing. You sure do have a hilarious dose of over-confidence, though, don't you Tammy? In here talking like you're fucking Da Vinci... 😂

by Anonymousreply 388March 26, 2019 12:07 PM

R384 R385 Don't think so. Assuming (since he's pretty out about him and Twink's relationship) that he'd plaster the news on IG. I see no wedding bells in his immediate future.

by Anonymousreply 389March 26, 2019 12:22 PM

R387 You can really tell when a person is talking about themselves in here by how they get way too defensive over something dumb that shouldn't even concern them. So yah......Hi Wolf! Transparent as cling wrap there gurl.......

by Anonymousreply 390March 26, 2019 12:57 PM

Thanks R383

by Anonymousreply 391March 26, 2019 2:57 PM

R387 "Love how the stans feel like they're entitled to boss him around on who to engage with, what pics to like." Which fandom doesn't? What's pathetic here is that Fern consistently listens. It's interesting you're vehemently blasting the stans but seem unaffected by how laughably manipulatable HE is. Fern is a weak twat. If he was told to jump off a cliff, he'd probably do that too. He's way too involved with his fandom and should get a manager to handle IG on his behalf.

by Anonymousreply 392March 26, 2019 3:20 PM

Isn’t an engagement ring worn on the left hand?

by Anonymousreply 393March 26, 2019 3:48 PM

R368 Detox (queen a la Drag Race fame) commented on Fern's latest IG photo with "Husband <3" to which Fern replied "Wife!". Wonder how Twink feels about that one...

by Anonymousreply 394March 26, 2019 4:07 PM

R388 lmaooo You cray cray. Just because I defend a person doesn't mean I'm that person, moron. Another attempt to turn the posters on me since I don't lick twinkie's butthole like you do. Get out of your ass stan. I know how to read, thanx. You clearly said that he ignores other artists because of her or do you have some short memory problem? Let's see... "Go home IBW, you're arrogance is showing. You sure do have a hilarious dose of over-confidence, though, don't you Tammy? In here talking like you're fucking Da Vinci... 😂" oh you're soooo not jealous. Who uses emojis now? Continue... This shit is entertaining. And let me tell you a secret... I bet people like wolfie don't spend their time on a gay gossip site. Just saying, frau. What's your problem with English not being my language, racist frog? You keep repeating it. There are "American" posters on here who can't put two sentences together but you seem to focus only on my "mistakes". Kiss my non-English-first-language ass nicely.

by Anonymousreply 395March 26, 2019 4:23 PM

Oh you're R388, R390, R392. Jeez. Lots of time on your hands huh? Still pretending you're different people and agreeing with yourself, frau?

by Anonymousreply 396March 26, 2019 4:29 PM

R395 Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Speaking of cray-cray...

by Anonymousreply 397March 26, 2019 4:35 PM

Hi frogs! I speaks great English and love nice fanarts and artworks! Don't turn on me because I don't like Twinkie! I lick Wolfie butthole! You just jealous! You deserve his account closed! huh.

by Anonymousreply 398March 26, 2019 4:49 PM

R373 Please. Twink is probably loving it. I'm sure he'll milk the attention he's getting from Fern for all it's worth.

by Anonymousreply 399March 26, 2019 5:13 PM

R393. I agree. Smith probably loves the attention he gets because of Fern wether it’s comments about Fern or Smith. He is probably in no way jealous or upset that Fern gets the attention. The fact that Smith is involved and attached toa on the rise celebrity, he is probably in heaven and pinching himself.

by Anonymousreply 400March 26, 2019 6:06 PM

R393 in this country, yes

by Anonymousreply 401March 26, 2019 6:08 PM

Paranoia take your Xanax and stop wasting posts on the thread.

by Anonymousreply 402March 26, 2019 6:56 PM

I don't know any gay men who've worn engagement rings. Wedding rings, sure, sometimes.

Fern wears rings regularly, on both hands. Some of the rings used for the Langdon character were his, and he kept others. I think that all of his rings have personal significance, but none are wedding rings.

by Anonymousreply 403March 26, 2019 7:36 PM

He wore the same ring on his left hand at the CCAs. Looks like a basic signet ring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404March 26, 2019 9:51 PM

From the photos, the "engagement speculation" ring looks very different than the signet above. The one on the index finger though, maybe, can't see clearly. He does wear jewelry well, doesn't he. I don't believe that's the case here, but I've known men that wore engagement rings, of a sort. Gay and straight men alike. It's not very common, but sometimes worn on the left hand and then moved to the right after marriage. Sometimes always on the right ring finger, opposite the left hand's wedding band. It's a nice reciprocal offering.

by Anonymousreply 405March 26, 2019 10:34 PM

Never seen those before. How the hell did they get private screenshots?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406March 26, 2019 11:34 PM

They've been on the web for ages. Pulled from his friends' accounts and his old IG account.

by Anonymousreply 407March 27, 2019 12:05 AM

who's the lil kid in his photos stan s posted on there?

by Anonymousreply 408March 27, 2019 5:53 AM

His younger half brother.

by Anonymousreply 409March 27, 2019 5:55 AM

ah thanks. only heard of an older one upthread and He mentioned i think it was at sxsw. looks to be he's good with the kid.. he'll be a good dad one day if that's what he and partner wants. engagement talk comes back round once in awhile to where I didn't think it but maybe he's more domestic than I thought. the bf's too young for that yet. fern too really

by Anonymousreply 410March 27, 2019 6:17 AM

All of the engagement talk has been made up and speculated upon by stans. Fern has never so much as spoken of Smith in an interview. "Only. Always. You" has been his only statement on his relationship.

by Anonymousreply 411March 27, 2019 6:25 AM

R411 Couldn't agree more. And he referres to him as "roommate" or "friend" if necessary. I noticed it in a few interviews. You just know he talks about Smith. If I recall it correctly, last Halloween he said smth like "I didn't want to go out, celebrate it but a friend convinced me". Fern said he was depressed AHS ended and then we got a glimpse at the make-up (remember the nasty nails of twink's friend). At the panel he talked about this roommate with whom he used to rent/sell stuff continuously for money. We've seen Smith is a master in that.

by Anonymousreply 412March 27, 2019 6:39 AM

I remember in an old thread he was in a pool and someone had a lil box and stans flipped thinking it was ring box. turns out it wasn't his bf in the water. Hahaa (ok but have to admit that was a big statement of always only .you)

by Anonymousreply 413March 27, 2019 6:39 AM

Smith sells vintage and thrifted clothes. Fern was talking about the first person he lived with when he moved to LA, before he met Smith. They used to return their apartment decorations, like curtains, for cash. It has also been noted in previous threads that Fern and Smith don't live together.

by Anonymousreply 414March 27, 2019 6:45 AM

[414] the “roommate” was Daniel ‘Webchops’ Webber. He’s the one in the tan shirt. Mentioned in a previous thread, CF doesn’t follow him or Megan on IG anymore. All the other people in the photo CF still follows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415March 27, 2019 7:37 AM

R414 oh well.... Are we sure tho? Can't the stan who sent him avocados confirm if they live together or not? Or did she sent them to Australia? Lol

by Anonymousreply 416March 27, 2019 11:12 AM

Webber has some beautiful shots of Fern on his IG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417March 27, 2019 1:53 PM

In other threads posters noted 2 different apartments in pix and thatthey don't live together. But maybe they moved back in together. would save costs but don't know if C could get much peace quiet Lol

by Anonymousreply 418March 27, 2019 2:57 PM

anyone know Is Webber gay maybe there's hurt feelings there he had crush or something idk. whatever it is a shame to lose a good friend who posts beautiful pix and looks as tho he cared

by Anonymousreply 419March 27, 2019 3:02 PM

Oh lord, now the stans are trying to create a romance where there was none.

by Anonymousreply 420March 27, 2019 3:46 PM

Webber has some beautiful photos in general. Great photographer! And I think it was already discussed that they are still friends but unfollowed quickly after fans found these old pics and swarmed webber. Webber is an actor as well, pretty sure he wants people there for HIS work. Not Cody’s.

by Anonymousreply 421March 27, 2019 4:22 PM

I don't follow all of my friends on IG, and none of us are famous. People need to stop reading into things so much. They're only doing it for lack of more information (which they're never going to get - at least not from Fern).

by Anonymousreply 422March 27, 2019 4:47 PM

Webber has a fairly long CV for his age. He's acted in several noted series and currently stars in "The Dirt" on Netflix. He doesn't want a bunch of crazy stans swarming his IG just because he's Cody's friend.

by Anonymousreply 423March 27, 2019 4:51 PM

I think any picture taken by anybody of Fern would be a beautiful photo. Kinda hard to take a bad photo of someone who looks like that.

by Anonymousreply 424March 27, 2019 4:58 PM

R420 nah you're wrong about that one. at least with me

by Anonymousreply 425March 27, 2019 5:17 PM

I wonder if he was filming with Fern

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426March 27, 2019 6:10 PM

R422 What kind of arsehole doesn't follow all their friends on IG? Are they even your "friends" at all?

by Anonymousreply 427March 27, 2019 6:19 PM

Some of my friends' IG accounts are only about food; some only post baby videos; some are only about dogs. None of those things are interests of mine. I follow those friends on Facebook because I use IG as a sort of travel/art/culture resource. I keep in touch with my friends on other platforms. I'm not obliged to use social media in any way other than the way that works for me.

by Anonymousreply 428March 27, 2019 6:24 PM

CF may be filming with thomas. both were in that place where CF did the phone story.

the twink posted a story on IG showing the coastline as he was being driven. his friend zaheersyn also posted a story similar to thinks & thomas’

dan webber has a girlfriend.

it’s odd that CF is not following dan or megan. but still follows his other older Australian friends. most of whom have photos on IG of them with CF. just find it interesting...

by Anonymousreply 429March 27, 2019 6:37 PM

Webber had some real success way before Fern, having been a cast member of the famed Aussie soap "Home & Away" before coming to LA. From his IMDB it looks like he arrived in LA after Fern did. My guess is that they were connected through the Australian Career Actors Forum or one of the Los Angeles Facebook groups that helps recent arrivals find housing. I know that Fern lived in the Larchmont/Hancock Park area when he first arrived, so he was probably sharing a house/condo with one or more people, including Webber at some point. When Webber landed in LA, Fern would likely have been happy to take in another Aussie. They tend to stick together here.

As far as Fern not following Webber, it's possible that they were often up for similar roles. Competition among actors can be very corrosive to friendships. Sometimes you just want some distance. Maybe they did have some kind of falling out or just grew apart. I doubt it will ever be addressed. People are only clinging to this thin thread because they have nothing else to examine right now.

by Anonymousreply 430March 27, 2019 6:41 PM

So Webber has a girlfriend but he's gay? 😴

by Anonymousreply 431March 27, 2019 6:46 PM

R426 Nope. Filming Ratched with Sarah Paulson. They were up in the Monterrey-Carmel area filming for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 432March 27, 2019 6:54 PM

R430 look at the refrigerator on the right side of the picture. You might be right about CF and DW sharing an apartment and auditioning for the same roles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433March 27, 2019 7:51 PM

Fern said at SXSW that he and his roommate were going on auditions constantly during his first year in LA.

by Anonymousreply 434March 27, 2019 8:18 PM

R426 I wondered the same thing. Tom Turtles seems to work for Fox in some way and it looked like he was filming some while he was in Monterey. Fern and Smith were both in Monterey during at least some of that time.

by Anonymousreply 435March 27, 2019 8:37 PM

aside from the baris ta story he said in interview,,anyone heard he worked regular jobs between those years auditioning?must been tough times. many wa iting for their break will do waiting tables or bartend or smth

by Anonymousreply 436March 28, 2019 6:13 AM

"While many of Fern’s friends were hunting snakes out in the dusty terrain, he never liked killing animals. Instead he would take spiders and scorpions home as pets and then go “bush bashing” with his friends—they would tune up old abandoned cars lying around the dessert and get them into driving condition only to utterly destroy the machines over an afternoon of joy riding."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437March 28, 2019 5:56 PM

^^^^^Does he have a full on mustache in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 438March 28, 2019 7:05 PM

I think the photo was taken while he was playing Duncan Shepherd, so he's got a mustache and beard.

by Anonymousreply 439March 28, 2019 7:16 PM

R437 Yet another side of him. Makes sense with a clip someone posted during his CR trip - where he was driving. Contrast the "bush bashing" with the opposite imagery of wearing dark-glam MMargiela, and yet they both seem ... right. Contrary to what some think, I believe Fern's eccentricities and personality are more interesting than Langdon (great character though).

It's a shame his HoC role was downsized because of KS; a substantial role on the show would've been such an opportunity and I don't doubt he would've been up to task.

by Anonymousreply 440March 28, 2019 7:19 PM

So it's confirmed he was the the one driving wildly through the water on their trip. Didn't take him for a fast and furious P Walker. That's a surprise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441March 28, 2019 8:12 PM

Doesn't surprise me one bit, R441. He basically grew up in the Outback - you'll learn a few manly skills, no matter how femme you are. He was left on his own a lot and was a "wild kid." Knowing that he can fix up a car makes him even sexier.

by Anonymousreply 442March 28, 2019 8:31 PM

The Facebook page "Do Me, Michael Langdon" has a photo up with a very close shot of Fern wearing the pansexual pride bracelet that was mentioned upthread.

by Anonymousreply 443March 28, 2019 9:39 PM

they closed the group i think. can't see it. So what they tryna say is he bashed some bushes in his time??

by Anonymousreply 444March 28, 2019 10:35 PM

It's trendy for people in his age group to say "I love a person, not a gender."

by Anonymousreply 445March 28, 2019 10:41 PM

He has chemistry with everybody. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he's trimmed a few hedges.

by Anonymousreply 446March 28, 2019 10:45 PM

R443 The pic is closer up than the ones that were posted in DL and It does look like the pan colors. Hmm. Surprising. I still can't imagine him with a woman though. Just does not compute. Maybe he had no idea what that specific bracelet stands for. And no one has ever found any photographic proof of him with a woman (romantically). If he'd ever been with any, how is that even possible?

by Anonymousreply 447March 28, 2019 11:01 PM

Actually, when you do a basic Google search for "pansexual bracelet", all the bracelets that come up vary in styles and colors....so....can the one he's wearing TRULY be ID'ed as the pan one for CERTAIN?

by Anonymousreply 448March 28, 2019 11:09 PM

The pan bracelet is pink, yellow, and blue. The silicone bracelets (like the one he is wearing) are very distinct. He's been in LA (and in the LGBT+ community) for years and has celebrated Pride and the legalization of gay marriage in West Hollywood. There's no way that he didn't know which bracelet he was putting on.

by Anonymousreply 449March 28, 2019 11:13 PM

He's clearly wearing this bracelet in the above photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450March 28, 2019 11:14 PM

R450 It actually looks more like this one (the only colors you can see in the photo of him are purpley-pink and yellow), but still one of the pan bracelets...

by Anonymousreply 451March 28, 2019 11:20 PM

You just posted a different shot of the same bracelet. Yes, it's clearly a pan bracelet. More than one brand makes them. What is your point?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452March 28, 2019 11:24 PM

He puts his fingers right up this girl's ass in a deleted scene from The Tribes of Palos Verdes (the top right gif). Why do that if girls are so icky? He wasn't obliged to do that for the movie; he could have just kept his hands on her thighs.

I'm not saying that women are his first choice, but I think that certain women might do in a pinch. He's involved with a very feminine man right now, and seems happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453March 28, 2019 11:38 PM

Who fucking cares what bracelet he's wearing? He's probably still fully gay. How come no one can find any women who've been with him IN REAL LIFE?

by Anonymousreply 454March 28, 2019 11:41 PM

[[453]] wth you're right. didn't see that one before. mystery huh. He may like T too for all we know or feelin that person not gender thing somebody else said up there.but one thing I don't believe is that that man was a fool who didnt know which colors he put on for pride

by Anonymousreply 455March 28, 2019 11:53 PM

oh and He coulda been supporting a friend that is pansexual for all we know just sayin don't know his reason but he knew the colors

by Anonymousreply 456March 28, 2019 11:56 PM

I think he prefers men but doesn't like the idea of limiting his options.

by Anonymousreply 457March 28, 2019 11:58 PM

why do u think uber hot cody picked that simple thing as his bf? bit odd eh?

by Anonymousreply 458March 29, 2019 12:04 AM

Christ, can't believe we're back at it. Again that damn bracelet.... Yes, he might have had pussy centuries ago. Happy now? He said so in his essay and his mother was convinced years ago she had only one gay son. That doesn't mean he's still into it. I seriously get a gay vibe from him. He had no chemistry with the Verdes actress. He was supposed to make out with her. I don't think he had in mind to intentionally put his fingers in her ass. She looked heavy af. The poor boy was probably trying to just keep her up. And... You have to admit it's weird no one has found a single trace of an ex girlfriend. Probably never had a serious relationship with one. He dates Smith for 3 years. Their pics are everywhere. If they break up tomorrow and twink deletes everything, a newbie would find pics on their friends accounts etc. (and in Fern's tag of course). Pace came out but we know he dated girls. He had ex classmates blabbing around about him having lots of girlfriends in high school and he confirmed going to prom every year with a different one. You got nothing similar on Fern. Just his words and the "I don't wanna be labeled" bs aka "don't call me gay".

by Anonymousreply 459March 29, 2019 12:15 AM

Forgot to ask this earlier. Any idea who this is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460March 29, 2019 12:27 AM

Or this? Same girl, perhaps?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461March 29, 2019 12:29 AM

Lack of women evidence coulda be few reasons. yrs ago a lot of ppl didnt use cells with cams and take all those pix and selfies. Another reason there was never a woman or not serious. final one i can think is and it's a stretch but may be that was literal only.always.you that E was his only

by Anonymousreply 462March 29, 2019 12:33 AM

The only pussy he's had are those two abyssinians he posted before on IG.

by Anonymousreply 463March 29, 2019 12:35 AM

R460 former roommate ( he actually had friends before moving to LA lol) R461 Tatiana Verstraeten. Friend of Nancy Grant

by Anonymousreply 464March 29, 2019 12:37 AM

Never saw this one before. He looks like such a skater bro in this pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465March 29, 2019 12:46 AM

same dude as here? can t see all the face but there's chem going on maybe + look how pretty in purple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466March 29, 2019 1:06 AM

R464 There we go. Not one single chance, ladies. R462 lmao. It's not like he's 60 years old. We're talking about 5,7, 9 years ago. 2010.... People didn't have phones with cams back then? 🤯

by Anonymousreply 467March 29, 2019 1:18 AM

He's gay people.

by Anonymousreply 468March 29, 2019 2:25 AM

Somebody from the WeHo scene must have some tea to spill

by Anonymousreply 469March 29, 2019 2:40 AM

Fern needs to get some work soon and it needs to be put out there on television or in the theaters so that we can have something decent to talk about. The same boring topics (is he gay, is he strait, is he pansexual, his boyfriend, what color bracelets he wears etc.) keep going around because there is no new work to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 470March 29, 2019 3:12 AM

u realize ur form of ten rows of sentences, above poster, does not suit this type of site. keep it to 2 or less lines, cause we is hipsters and don't read long paragarphs of ur bullshite babe

by Anonymousreply 471March 29, 2019 6:33 AM

fern is making a fortune at the glory hole on Sepulveda....

by Anonymousreply 472March 29, 2019 6:33 AM

R470 Agreed.

Meanwhile, we have freaks like R340, R342, and now R472 to keep us entertained.

by Anonymousreply 473March 29, 2019 7:46 AM

Stans were scandalized when Fern received a bag of avocados. Has someone seen the twink's accounts? He posts random houses and now he puts up people's address. I know I wouldn't want to see my house on some creep's Instagram. Just cuz he likes my fence and numbers. Hilarious Fern liked it immediately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474March 29, 2019 8:28 AM

dunno if that can be any ole address.......must be meaning to the pair of em. No the shape of the letters could it be that simple? maybe they moved in together again or used to live there or anniversarry date

by Anonymousreply 475March 29, 2019 9:05 AM

God you people are ridiculous. Their anniversary date? So they got together on March 28, 1946? Wow, they look great for their age.

They're probably just traveling. That photo looks like Palm Springs - huge gay community with lots of midcentury houses that have beautiful architectural details.

by Anonymousreply 476March 29, 2019 1:57 PM

Whatever! R471 Is that short enough for you?

by Anonymousreply 477March 29, 2019 5:04 PM

476 no I meant the 4 and 6 that e pointed out as maybe april 6. nbd I'm usually wrong w/ guessing

by Anonymousreply 478March 29, 2019 5:14 PM

Holy fuck. He liked the font design of he numbers. THAT'S IT. Stop connecting dots that don't exist.

The narratives created for this guy are a million times over more entertaining than he actually is.

by Anonymousreply 479March 29, 2019 5:31 PM

It’s bc the 4 looks like a butt and the 6 looks like dick and balls.

by Anonymousreply 480March 29, 2019 5:34 PM

R480 Such beautiful architectural details out there in the huge gay community of Palm Springs.

by Anonymousreply 481March 29, 2019 8:15 PM

Tumblr fellows... Is this real?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482March 31, 2019 1:31 PM

If she posts the photo, we'll know for sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483March 31, 2019 3:52 PM

He was spotted in West Hollywood - that's where he lives. Sounds legit.

by Anonymousreply 484March 31, 2019 4:22 PM

Sounds real to me. She’s complaining that her classmate saw Fern and she’s upset she missed out on that opportunity. Silly thing to lie about.

by Anonymousreply 485March 31, 2019 4:39 PM

Funny the one who met him doesn't give a fuck about him, it's not his fan and thinks he's ugly. I wouldn't share the pic either. Stans would crop her face out and make edits with it.

by Anonymousreply 486March 31, 2019 7:39 PM

R484 I think he actually lives over in the Los Feliz/SilverLake hipster area...Smith might live in West Hollywood though.

Then again, boy has lived in tons of places so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 487April 1, 2019 4:23 AM

American Academy of Dramatic Arts, where the Tumblr girl lives, is on LaBrea. She said the friend was 15 minutes away when she spotted him. West Hollywood is about a 15 minute drive from AADA. Loz Feliz/Silver Lake would be at least a half hour drive, especially at lunchtime on a weekend. Bad traffic.

Fern gets spotted in West Hollywood/Beverly Hills a lot. I've never seen fan photo of him in Silverlake or Los Feliz. I doubt that a young gay man would live that far east - those areas are full of single hipster straights and fraus with kids.

Pretty sure that Smith lives downtown - he definitely has an Airbnb downtown.

by Anonymousreply 488April 1, 2019 4:52 AM

If he was spotted that much-especially in those particular areas of West Hollywood or Beverly Hills-wouldn't you think someone would be whipping out their phone (not like they aren't on it already) and be snapping away?

I think what R488 is implying is that he could just be hanging out in West Hollywood, BH, etc. but not necessarily live there of course. He definitely lived in Hollywood at one point; in an older podcast he brings up a coffee shop that is on Hollywood Blvd. that he said he walked to almost every day. I live and play in very different parts of town myself; I love the West Hollywood area to socialize in, but like retiring to my home away from it.

Surprisingly, there are a good amount of gay men within that hipster area; certainly very different than the Weho vibe (obviously think Faultline/Eagle/Akbar as opposed to Abbey/Chapel/Mickey's). They're just a little more low-key since they are around more of what was said above, the hipster straights with kids. Perhaps people in that area don't pay much attention to famous people they may see there?

Then again, although we discuss him here frequently, half the city may still not know who the heck he is.

by Anonymousreply 489April 1, 2019 5:59 AM

wonder if Cody will be joining Cameo. seen lots actors and musicians doing lately. paid like $100 to $300 by fans for each lil clip like 15 seconds to a minute or so in length.actors can specifi y what ppl can requests or not. somethg like bday greetings or just sayin someone's name and hello etccc. he'd probs rack it up side hustle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490April 1, 2019 12:41 PM

R490 lol what? Who the heck to you think he is? Chris Crocker?

by Anonymousreply 491April 1, 2019 1:39 PM

R490 LOL, nice veiled pimp for your site, Cameo exec. R491 Not like it's that beneath him - there seems to be a bunch of actors on there of his caliber or higher who are doing it, so who knows. He'd be wise not to though, just due to the weird requests he'd get from his batshit stans....

by Anonymousreply 492April 1, 2019 5:57 PM

You know, that's not a half bad idea (Cameo) for the simple fact that many artists need to be entrepreneurial because not all creatives have the benefit of knowing when/how long between paying projects. Thus, it's smart to have multiple revenue streams and this one painlessly monetizes downtime. I flipped through a couple business articles late last year about this company (they were boring articles) but the 'Inside Cameo' one in Cosmopolitan of all sources explained the concept well and afterward, it really took off with bigger names being added. From what I understand, the talent is in control and don't have to accept outrageous or insane requests. Can you imagine how much he would've made from simple Valentine's Day and other holiday greetings requests alone? Hilarious. Seems pretty harmless to me. Perhaps his PR company has already suggested these sorts of endeavors.

by Anonymousreply 493April 1, 2019 9:37 PM

Nice try, Cameo PR rep, but anyone who watched Fern's panel at SXSW knows that he's currently working on a project, and he'd rather starve than do something so déclassé.

by Anonymousreply 494April 2, 2019 2:00 AM

Who were you responding to, R494?

by Anonymousreply 495April 2, 2019 2:45 AM

I would have loved to have seen this production of War Horse. The reviews were quite good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496April 2, 2019 8:16 PM

Peters is officially out. Murphy is definitely gonna make Fern one of the leads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497April 3, 2019 12:20 AM

Anybody who read Peters' GQ Style interview already knew he wasn't coming back, at least for season 9. I don't think there was any doubt that Fern would return to AHS, R497. Murphy has also implied that he's putting Fern in one of his new Netflix shows.

by Anonymousreply 498April 3, 2019 12:46 AM

I think there's more to the story re: Peters not returning, like his split with Emma Roberts and no longer being Murphy's Golden Boy. Ryan Murphy is well known for cutting people off when he no longer needs them. Has ANYONE from Glee aside from Lea Michele appeared in anything in the last couple years?

by Anonymousreply 499April 3, 2019 1:53 AM

I don’t want to see Fern take over and be the main guy for AHS. I thought he was really good in Apocalypse but It won’t be the same without Peters. I only hope his reason for not being in season 9 is because he’s moving on to better things for himself. I don’t know why but it bugs me that Fern has not struggled that much to get where he is as an actor in Hollywood, but that’s just me. I don’t think he deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 500April 3, 2019 2:41 AM

Get where he is? It's not like he has JJAbrams or Spielberg banging down his door with offers. The guy has had all of 3 jobs in the past 2 years. Do you think he did SXSW because he just looooves answering the same questions over and over? He did it for the money. he might get some obscure and sporadic press for wearing eyeliner and ugly shoes, but press doesn't pay. He's basically sitting around reading social media and waiting for Ryan Murphy to provide him with another job. He's not established yet. not even close.

by Anonymousreply 501April 3, 2019 2:51 AM

Yes I realize he’s not a big time celebrity but he got in with Ryan Murphy and that’s a pretty big deal. Murphy’s got a lot of things going on and now with his Netflix deal he seems like he’s pretty popular, doing things most wouldn’t dare try, has got all kinds of shows and they get pretty good reviews. Anyhow, Peters has been acting half his life and isn’t very well known. Ferns been doing it, what, 2-3 years and seems to be in the same class as Peters.

by Anonymousreply 502April 3, 2019 3:27 AM

Peters said in GQ that it was exhausting work and even back in 2016 on the Nerdist podcast (now called id10t), he said that ahs took him to a dark place and he wanted to do more comedy and also direct. He enjoys what he does and he’s grateful but it takes a lot out of him having to go to such dark places. Basically the same stuff he’s been saying for years. I’m glad he’s getting out. And I’m glad it’s over with Emma. I think she was toxic. Can’t wait to see what is next for him. So glad he’s finally doing it!

by Anonymousreply 503April 3, 2019 4:40 AM

So glad he’s no longer with Roberts. She seems like a doozie to get along with.

by Anonymousreply 504April 3, 2019 6:32 AM

R504 If she’s anything like her aunt, then I can see her being difficult to be in a relationship with 😏

by Anonymousreply 505April 3, 2019 6:36 AM

Why is everyone hating on Roberts, saying she was abusive etc all of a sudden? No one made a fuss during AHS. They broke up and Peters stans are over the moon.

by Anonymousreply 506April 3, 2019 9:04 AM

I can't stand Robert's entitle d and abusive ass but that never changed no matter how many times peters stupidly took her back and I'm a low-key fan of him. what's weird some stans defend the bad acts of their crushes' SO cause the SO is extension of their crush and they don't want to admit sometimes their faves aren't perfect and make bad decisions in love lives. ride or die defend the bf or gf until they break up then suddenly the grievances come out. Fake and suck ups. Not meaning anyone here that's said anything about Roberts an i agree. but No that was just about what I witness in all fandoms how it's fake for to long. I think E R done some real damage to that boy. Probs a narc or sociopath or borderline she got some real bad issues looks like

by Anonymousreply 507April 3, 2019 10:00 AM

alright alright so that post was going off topic. lemme see uhh anyone heard or read trivia somewheres on C's fave color??

by Anonymousreply 508April 3, 2019 10:06 AM

I thought the guy just felt burned out. He might be back for season 10 since he's also a fan-favorite

by Anonymousreply 509April 3, 2019 12:13 PM

Why is anyone surprised about Peters? He was so good in Apocalypse that people forgot that Gallant was one of the smallest roles in the series. He was already on his way out. He's going to play music and decompress from his abusive relationship. Good for him.

Anyway, this is a Cody Fern thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510April 3, 2019 4:45 PM

But is there a Peters thread? I’m bored with Cody. Unfollowed him on instragram. Still a fan of his work but uh... where is his work exactly? Obviously down time between projects is healthy and humbling but I’m REALLY over just seeing pretty pictures of his face and his constant change in personality :/

by Anonymousreply 511April 3, 2019 5:39 PM

Smith posted photos of wildflower fields. Maybe they took a trip to Anza Borrego or Malibu to see the superbloom.

by Anonymousreply 512April 3, 2019 5:56 PM

Smith is in the market for a new sink and Fern started to follow apartment therapy and house beautiful lol I guess they’re busy finding a new home

by Anonymousreply 513April 4, 2019 8:28 PM

New lightning design for the house? Or some modern art for the walls?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514April 5, 2019 6:57 AM

"Say thank u Eric. We were starving Eric"

by Anonymousreply 515April 5, 2019 7:53 AM

The pic is not new. Same outfit and hair like in the parking lot sale. Another attempt from the twink's side to get more attention, followers and comments. I guess the "new house together" dreams are shattered. Smith said he's looking for a NEW sink. Means he wanted to replace the old one... And for Fern following these accounts... Maybe he's into that. In terms of style and taste, ideas etc. I remember my mother following gardening accounts and she doesn't have a garden. She liked the pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516April 5, 2019 11:16 AM

Jeez, Cody has like 3 outfits ? That’s why he’s constantly wearing the same clothes

by Anonymousreply 517April 5, 2019 11:28 AM

Right. I think the pic is new. He’s just an outfit repeater.

by Anonymousreply 518April 5, 2019 1:16 PM

His eyes look lovely, though.

by Anonymousreply 519April 5, 2019 1:32 PM

I was going to say, he looks good, like he gained a little weight. You can see it under the chin and around his stomach. Hair also looks shorter. Maybe this pic is a year or so old?

by Anonymousreply 520April 5, 2019 2:15 PM

R520 cuz it's not new. Some stans are in denial. Twinkie got bored. He posted it out of nowhere to get some reaction from Fern's stans and laugh at their comments. He got 9k likes and 60 comments at his latest selfie. This pic got 20k and 600 comments in a few hours.

by Anonymousreply 521April 5, 2019 3:34 PM

the blue lights and blue jacket made his eyes pop real well. onlydetox commented on that insta pic: my two dads. guess she is following and fan of Eric now too or only respectful for c.. Lol and really think Eric is posting these on a whim without c's consent? I don't think it. the one that made me wonder tho who was in control is Christmas time c in a kitchen. e never did on that account before I don't think

by Anonymousreply 522April 6, 2019 12:26 AM

There have been posts on twitter and insta saying that Cody is confirmed for AHS 9, but I have yet to see an official source.

I happen to think C has some talent and potential and I hope he doesn’t get stuck in the AHS world. If he’s going to be working with Murphy, I’d rather see him in another project.

by Anonymousreply 523April 7, 2019 1:27 PM

Every site I've seen only at best says Cody MAY appear in season 9.

by Anonymousreply 524April 7, 2019 3:18 PM

twitter and those sites say emma is this season lead. Oh no not that shit. hope it's rumor about her leading. Cody deserves better project than play 2nd 3rd or 5th fiddle to that no talent bitch. I wish there be some liv e action of video games made. he could be in both castlvania and also remind me of V in devil may cry V. While we're at should been rhaegar in Got and someone Anne rice works

by Anonymousreply 525April 7, 2019 8:23 PM

Perhaps no news is good news, or he's relaxing. I think he's going to need R&R for the work he'll probably do later in the year. Someone posted a Fern and Smith photo in a forest setting. Have no idea if it was an old or new one (grainy and distanced) - maybe they're traveling again.

by Anonymousreply 526April 8, 2019 4:00 AM

It’s old. I’m pretty sure it was taken during this trip or at least around the same time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527April 8, 2019 12:34 PM

Here is a post from Eric’s insta, for an accurate time stamp. This was at the beginning of their relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528April 8, 2019 12:43 PM

R526 what picture? The one where they're kissing?

by Anonymousreply 529April 8, 2019 5:30 PM

Thanks for clarifying the timeline, R527 & R528. I hadn't seen those, but the other one is definitely from back then as they're wearing the same clothing. I had thought maybe it was a newish one and they were out getting lost and found in the woods. Which sounds nice right about now.

R529 This one below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530April 8, 2019 6:43 PM

R530 Never seen this one before. I remember seeing a smilar one.... Taken behind Fern's back I think

by Anonymousreply 531April 8, 2019 7:04 PM

This is another pic taken that day/trip by Smith...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532April 8, 2019 7:42 PM

Will the Fern/Smiths be hanging out with the Flynn/Maddens?

by Anonymousreply 533April 8, 2019 8:57 PM

R531 Taken behind his back literally - or a creeper shot by someone without him knowing? R532 No mystery as to whose hand in that one; maybe some wild driving involved that day as well.

R533 I could see it. Perchance even a soft swap. Fern & Madden looked nice beside each other in the GG photo.

by Anonymousreply 534April 8, 2019 9:11 PM

Cody’s got a nice firm grip on him there

by Anonymousreply 535April 8, 2019 9:24 PM

That's Smith's hand on Fern's thigh. There's a video of it from the same trip, where Fern has a pair of avocados in his lap, and Smith reaches over and grabs them. It's been all over Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 536April 8, 2019 9:31 PM

No, that’s a different video taken at a different time. Yes, the video was of Eric for avocados in Cody’s lap, but this is Cody’s hand grabbing eric’s thigh.

by Anonymousreply 537April 8, 2019 9:37 PM

Here’s Eric’s avocado grope. Happened almost a year later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538April 8, 2019 9:39 PM

I won't get into it any further, except to say that Smith's hands are much more veiny than Fern's. I can't believe that people get them confused.

by Anonymousreply 539April 8, 2019 9:45 PM

These arms look pretty veiny to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540April 8, 2019 9:56 PM

I’ve noticed stans trying to identify C’s arms/hands vs E’s by he moles or the veins... which they both have. But isn’t the obvious giveaway the dark arm hair vs blonde arm hair?

by Anonymousreply 541April 8, 2019 10:02 PM

This is by far the most pathetic discussion in any of the Fern threads.

by Anonymousreply 542April 8, 2019 10:04 PM

That. And also Fern's hands are larger and with longer fingers as per the first clip. His hand nearly eclipses Smith's thigh there. Whereas in the second with the avocados, the hand is clearly smaller and also Fern has longer legs. (Hilarious note. Cue Fern's labored breathing for the avocado grope clip. I bet they're pretty playful together sometimes).

by Anonymousreply 543April 8, 2019 10:05 PM

The breathing is pretty funny. They both had fun with that video.

by Anonymousreply 544April 8, 2019 10:08 PM

R541. That’s what I was gonna say. I don’t think Fern has such dark hair on his arms.

by Anonymousreply 545April 9, 2019 12:55 AM

R532 That's Fern's hand. How can one not recognize the twink's chicken legs by now? In R538 it's Smith's hand. You don't have to study videos and pics. It's pretty obvious if you use your brain and eyes.

by Anonymousreply 546April 9, 2019 1:17 AM

New story on Cody's Insta. Cue the stans trying to figure out what it all meeeeaaaaaaaannnsss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547April 9, 2019 8:43 PM

R547 Who cares? It's old anyway and twinkie's wannabe "cool and different" style. Talking about twinkie...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548April 9, 2019 8:55 PM

R531 this pic was taken by a friend of Smith and posted on her private Instagram account two years ago. Can’t believe someone managed to make a screenshot and post it on IG. I followed Smith on IG long before Cody’s AHS appearance and yes, it’s Cody’s hand and Smiths leg. Same grey Nike track pants like in this picture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549April 9, 2019 9:23 PM

R549 I'm talking about another picture taken through the leaves of a tree or some flora. If I recall it correctly. They're kissing but you can't see Fern's face. And Smith had his signature sunglasses on I think ... Same glasses Fern is wearing in some pics and videos. Can't remember where I've seen it or who posted it.

by Anonymousreply 550April 9, 2019 10:40 PM

Found it. Fern has the glasses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551April 9, 2019 11:19 PM

Balaclava mask, maybe, in R547. His bright eyes look "Glasz" to me, changing from blue to green to grey depending on lighting/mood intensity/clothing. Photography with concealment except for the eyes works for him, because they're quite expressive. A lot of people's are dull and lacking a certain something behind the eyes.

Now the R548 photo seems new or nearly so. Enviable scenery; nice to be removed sometimes from the suffocation of cities.

by Anonymousreply 552April 9, 2019 11:22 PM

Going through Smith's account it reminded me... He's the one leaning always towards Fern. Arms around his shoulders, his waist. Fern seems to just go along with it. Looks clingy and desperate af. R552 That's why I think the insta story pic is old. That hair is way too blonde to be new.

by Anonymousreply 553April 9, 2019 11:27 PM

R547. It’s a beauty shit. That’s what it means.

by Anonymousreply 554April 9, 2019 11:33 PM

R547 maybe it’s one of the Maison Margiela masks.

by Anonymousreply 555April 9, 2019 11:37 PM

never thought til now but who's sneakin on taking those makeout pix from far. a designated friend lol C isn t initiator or aggressor type i wouldn't believe so E gets that role. that's why I said before a while back c is top but e still bossy in and out the bedroom. could be wrong! But cmon it isnt honeymoon stage anyway for whatever reasons c probs does just go with it

by Anonymousreply 556April 10, 2019 2:10 AM

Eric is probably much more confident and secure with his sexuality, and it might be what Cody wants and needs if he is lacking in that area. He could be more than happy to let Eric take the lead in the relationship there.

But, and I am presuming big time here, I think Cody is an alpha in a lot of other areas. The photos taken in Austin that were posted on Eric’s friend’s story: the photo of Fern and Smith walking down the stairs in a store and the video of them kayaking. Cody is leading in both those photos. He’s in Eric’s town hanging out with Eric’s friends, but Eric is the one who looks like he’s just tagging along.

by Anonymousreply 557April 10, 2019 12:31 PM

Looks like we have an official AHS season 9 announcement : AHS 1984

But no new yet on who else will be joining

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558April 10, 2019 1:53 PM

1984? What could this be about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559April 10, 2019 1:54 PM

80’s famous horror movies.

by Anonymousreply 560April 10, 2019 5:42 PM

I like the idea of one of the characters being an 80s hair band rock star...I think Cody could play that very well.

by Anonymousreply 561April 10, 2019 6:03 PM

I hate teasers. So annoying. Just come out and say what it’s going to be about.

by Anonymousreply 562April 10, 2019 6:56 PM

The cast will be revealed over the next couple months, right?

by Anonymousreply 563April 10, 2019 7:18 PM

Fern is clearly not adverse to touch as shown in photos with others, but in public it seems platonic moments are where he appears more comfortable and warm, R556. Smith seems more extroverted and demonstrative in that area and R557's points seem plausible to me. On a side note, notice Fern's occasional Mona Lisa - the slight enigmatic smile. He's probably a deep or overthinker while appearing more reserved on the surface sometimes.

Not surprised AHS will feature another period piece. The 1980s has been popular for a while. But the specific 1984 title reminds me of Orwell's 1984 book, yet that would be thematically very different from the retro horror and slasher vibe from the teaser clip. I always thought it would be interesting for a near-future, Black Mirror-esque season instead, going forward instead of back to past decades.

by Anonymousreply 564April 10, 2019 8:30 PM

The stans are at it already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565April 10, 2019 11:28 PM

Fan art is amusing. That photo has been shopped well. But a mullet? Pure blasphemy.

by Anonymousreply 566April 11, 2019 12:31 AM

I’m probably reaching here but I wonder if the Instagram story fern posted Tuesday with him wearing that mask thing showing only his eyes has anything to do with the AHS1984 masked killer teaser.

by Anonymousreply 567April 11, 2019 3:27 AM

He's probably getting ready to head to that nightmare (Coachella) this weekend (or next, or both) so I'm sure that will feed the stans as well...

by Anonymousreply 568April 11, 2019 5:56 AM

idk but I think the mask was for halloween or he did model someone's stuff. next time his character could be a good guy. would need look very diff hair and clothes cause Langdon was iconic as hell and would be too much carry over from that. something tells me murphy's fooling us with th e trailer. cause slasher season how boring? we got other seasons with serial killers an slasher type how many times

by Anonymousreply 569April 11, 2019 8:05 AM

R567 That's a Halloween pic. Didn't you see his hair? It's almost black now. R569 Yeah. If the theme is the horror movies of the 80s.... Boring af. I expected much more. Fern liked Murphy's video. He didn't like his posts in a long time. He's definitely in it. I wonder if this is the project with Criss and Wittrock. Criss won't play a gay character again and I can see it happening since he was in shit like Glee, ACS. Theme would suit him.

by Anonymousreply 570April 11, 2019 8:46 AM

R567. I thought the same thing. The get up he was wearing in his story is what knights wear underneath their armor. Another hint is in this Insta post. This account is followed by AHS actors, writers and directors, so it's not a fan account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571April 11, 2019 12:22 PM

I wonder which season this would tie-in with

by Anonymousreply 572April 11, 2019 4:25 PM

R569 I have a feeling Murphy was fooling us with the trailer too. Only showing a small part of what the series is and really the season is not about what everybody thinks because of what the trailer shows.

by Anonymousreply 573April 11, 2019 4:29 PM

R571 That guy is huge. If it’s meant to be Cody’s character (speculation from his IG story), Cody better start eating, pumping iron, and get some platform tabi boots.

by Anonymousreply 574April 11, 2019 9:04 PM

R574 The mask pic is not related to AHS. It's old because he had blonde hair and Fern doesn't know when Murphy releases videos, teasers. He posted the picture before Murphy's video, right? He may be on track this season but I'm sure he has no idea what character he'll play. Murphy never puts on the table the full development of the characters. The dude that's supposedly Roberts bf this season might end up with someone else etc. You never know with Murphy. Too bad he's obsessed with talentless twinks and uses lazy, dumb writers.

by Anonymousreply 575April 11, 2019 10:40 PM

I would also think Murphy would never waste Ferns beauty on some horrific scary monster killer. Oh wait, Wittrock was pretty nasty looking when he played the back-country hillbilly in Roanoke, so never say never.

by Anonymousreply 576April 11, 2019 11:19 PM

Ugh that was disgrace what Murphy did to finn with that ugly character. He should play to their strengths and best assets . don t focus all on their good looks but show in different way. Cody is way too good to be wasted an if he's not in AHS this season he'll prob be in something better Murphys planning this year. An he will fo r sure be in ahs 10 is what I'm thinking

by Anonymousreply 577April 12, 2019 1:01 PM

Well, Langdon was wasted. He could've been a great iconic villain. Started strong in the first episodes then they turned him into a pussy, always needing some old woman for approval and support. The dude was supposed to be the Antichrist. On top of it all, they killed him off as a child. Meaning Outpost Langdon never existed. There's no hope to see the character again in other seasons. He never got to "grow up".

by Anonymousreply 578April 12, 2019 7:04 PM

The main problem with S8 is that apocalypse is the grandest epic-scoped season theme and thereby should've been the most ambitious, deserving of the most time to tell the story. ... And received the opposite; it felt incomplete and sliced short. S8's theme should've been the final season. Langdon is still an iconic character (credit to Fern for that), but RM and the different writers weren't cohesive and kept waffling between antihero/villain/tragic villain/anti-villain beats. His need of a mother figure and capacity to love was for his human side and what made him sympathetic, but being his weakness, also set up his downfall with shades of a tragic hero in that single instance. I didn't find anything erroneous about Fern's portrayal, and if anything, he's the main reason the season worked at all. S8 needed a strong visionary and RM is spread too thin with too many projects. Many viewers felt disappointed due to so much potential for the story scope. From showing more of the fallout, to the outposts, more Cooperative agendas/the e-mails, more evolution of Langdon especially as an adult after the declaration of the apocalypse, more of the Murder House characters and a little less of the witches. Langdon was the kind of character that in another series would have lead or at least co-lead an entire series with multiple seasons. RM works his best when he has an intimate, small setting (ie Murder House, Asylum, even Hotel) and just isn't the type of visionary to sustain epic-scoped grandiosity especially for a shortened season. I understand why certain choices were made, but yes, Langdon was wasted (and overall the entire season's theme as well). However, Fern more than did justice to what he had to work with IMO and will remain among AHS's most memorable characters. /end of essay

by Anonymousreply 579April 12, 2019 9:25 PM

You have to figure it was hard to tell the story of season 8 with all the different avenues they showed in the short amount of time they had to tell it. It was a very good story, in my opinion, showing the evolution of Langdon. I liked how they showed him from young to old, innocent to evil, they just didn’t have enough time to do it properly. I did not like how Langdon was killed but as they showed in the last episode, evil will find a way. Just too much shoved into too short of a time.

by Anonymousreply 580April 13, 2019 12:14 AM

R580 Yeah... But what was the point? They went back in time and killed him off early. The villain, baddass character from the first episodes never existed in the universe. His stans keep him alive in fanfics I guess. And the fact that they never explained how he gained the self-esteem, confidence, make-up, the ability to manipulate and play mind games... made the character look pathetic and unconvincing. He completely lost the mysterious vibe, the credibility and charm in the last episodes, after watching his story. I couldn't take the guy seriously anymore. It was just plain bad writing. Imo

by Anonymousreply 581April 13, 2019 12:46 AM

It just jumped around too much and that made the story suffer along with trying to cram all the different content into only 10 1 hour episodes. Seemed like when it got towards the end of the season they were like “oh shit we gotta wrap this thing up”. It was just messy with too much going on.

by Anonymousreply 582April 13, 2019 2:27 AM

Yeah his death was the weakest, imo. They should've had a real battle between him and the witches. Or when he was still with the warlocks

by Anonymousreply 583April 13, 2019 4:30 AM

Right. If he had to die, it should've been as adult Langdon in a blaze of glory. Killing him didn't likely save the world, but saving child Langdon might have. In that case, nurture could've won out under the right tutelage.

I would like to see AHS's take on a dystopian season. The figure in the new teaser resembles an executioner rather than a simple slasher type killer. Roanoke teasers were red herrings. Maybe this one also has little to do with the actual season.

by Anonymousreply 584April 13, 2019 4:54 AM

But ya'll, I'm gonna tell you what I told my husband (and everyone else after I had my breakdown screaming and crying that Mallory killed him instead of saving him, because they were supposed to fall in love and have Millory babies. Ya'll, don't judge. I'm gettin' old. ) We never actually *saw* Michael die. Yeah, we saw that horribly shitty excuse for an ending of Mallory hitting him. We saw him in the road with Constance. We saw him IN the road. BUT, we never actually SAW him dead, it was only IMPLIED because of the baby born to the goody two-shoes couple. Yawn. In the Ryan Murphy universe, of course Langdon could be alive. When he mentioned the witches would be back, that would be most like when we'd see him back since he had such a love/hate relationship with Cordelia. That's just pure speculation, though.

by Anonymousreply 585April 13, 2019 5:33 AM

never thought of it like that mama hen. I like it. well when grown langdon was shot up and killed he came back to life

by Anonymousreply 586April 13, 2019 9:53 AM

thread is running out of space before long

by Anonymousreply 587April 13, 2019 9:56 AM

Langdon is dead. This reminds me of GOT and the fans obsessed with lord Baelish's death. Some are convinced he faked his death. He didn't. It's what it is. Fans come up with crazy theories when their favorite character dies. The whole point of the season was to show how the real evil in the world is done by man (the 2 cokeheads caused the Apocalypse not Satan) and how evil never dies (the boring couple giving birth to the next Antichrist). But Fern's character can't come back. We've seen him dying, he's dead. The next Antichrist would be played by a different actor obviously, if Murphy ever wants to do some crossover. I just find hard to believe Fern's Langdon will ever be on screen again.

by Anonymousreply 588April 13, 2019 1:12 PM

Nah, Langdon will come back in the form of Devon, the baby of the perfect DNA couple. Murphy likes Fern too much not to bring Langdon back.

Murphy is committed to telling stories and featuring marginalized communities, which is great, but he took it too far with Apocalypse. If you're going to make the theme about hierarchy and sexism, maybe don 't make the main male antagonist so fucking likeable and maybe don't write a cast full of annoying extraneous female characters, most of whom have no purpose or any real back story. He was too committed to making the witches the heroes because he always has women win in the end.

by Anonymousreply 589April 13, 2019 5:16 PM

Yes! Two options in my opinion. The end of season 8 showed the two goodie goodies having the dark haired child who was the next antichrist. Well just have it be Fern again but with dark hair. Or they keep bringing the witches back to life over and over, just do the same with the original Langdon. I'm sure they can find some decent writers to figure it out and make it happen!

by Anonymousreply 590April 13, 2019 10:27 PM

Oh yes and to add to the above. Look how they brought back Cheyenne Jackson's warlock character last season. I mean the guy was burnt down to ashes and he was brought back to life. By the way I loved when he came out as a surprise to burn his fellow warlocks and Ms. Mead at the stake! It was so badass!

by Anonymousreply 591April 13, 2019 10:33 PM

The camera stayed with Langdon to the last breath, then pulled back from overhead along with his spirit departing his body. He's dead. But if Murphy wants him to return, it could be done. As far as the Baelish mention - I've read a couple lengthy theories. One was so elaborate and fairly impressive that I just knew it wouldn't remotely occur. Series and films have been disappointments lately as tptb go for the old cliches. Sometimes overly simplified due to laziness or tptb stifling writers' creativity, and other times they don't trust the audience's intellect and attention span. Baelish's demise was underwhelming. Langdon's death was disappointing and resonated oddly. A child killed by a pleased-with-herself Mallory didn't ring true to character, but then her character was hardly an entity, barely developed. That was a yes for Cheyenne's strut and style in the conflagration scene. At least AHS is consistent with aesthetics.

by Anonymousreply 592April 14, 2019 12:32 AM

Isn't langdon the human form of satan/son of satan? So he's a parallel of jesus. And jesus rose from the dead after three days (sorry if i got it wrong. I'm not really a good catholic). So murphy could technically bring back michael, but it doesn't have to be fern.

by Anonymousreply 593April 14, 2019 7:28 AM

R589 How would Langdon come back as that couple's kid when the kid was totally different physically and biracial? Evil always comes back but Langdon's persona, body etc is gone. That's what you don't want to get. Sure Murphy could bring him back. He would have to invent something good for it tho or do some flashbacks in a parallel universe. R592 Exactly! And it's also a subjective thing. I thought Baelish's death was epic and had good writing since I expected the sisters to kill each other. When you go to his threads, his fans rant about it and claim the writing was the dumbest in the whole series. Lol. Same with Langdon. I was on Twitter during the finale. Do you think people were crying over him? 90% of them were laughing and screaming at Lange to leave him in the street. He was the villain and only his fans want him alive. Just saying....

by Anonymousreply 594April 14, 2019 8:26 AM

You're right, R594, re: the reactions et al. But I don't align with the majority. Many people follow the crowd which accounts for uniformity.

I'm objective and expected both characters to be defeated - with well-written endings. Which didn't happen IMO. Another reason for viewers' initial knee-jerk reaction of laughter; the hit and run was absurd. Fern acted his heart out, so no gripe there. And of course Lange, always good to see her. Otherwise, I found it ridiculous. Reminds me of the series SoA's ending when fans laughed at a major death (which wasn't meant to be remotely funny), because tptb cheapened out and rushed the ending, CGI and all with that one. I've often preferred antiheroes and villains even while knowing most are doomed. Many heroes are either too simplistic and therefore unrelatable or behave as shady as the villains meanwhile tptb get heavy handed with audience manipulation and it doesn't work for me. Jmo and ymmv.

by Anonymousreply 595April 14, 2019 10:50 AM

Getting killed by being hit be the car sucked! Cheapened and ruined the whole experience of the show for me. Worst way to kill him off. So sloppy.

by Anonymousreply 596April 14, 2019 2:26 PM

I also hated how they killed off Paulson at the end of Roanoke. With all that she had been through and she was out of the underground hole and with the police and safe and then she gets shot and killed when she was the sane one yet Adina Porter was the psycho one. That killing really shocked and disappointed me.

by Anonymousreply 597April 14, 2019 4:11 PM

Anyone creating a new thread?

by Anonymousreply 598April 14, 2019 5:20 PM

R578 and R581 : EXACTLY. Could have written every word of those myself. Long-haired/Outpost Langdon's character was horribly wasted. And for what? To turn him into a whiney, pathetic, annoying POS who ended up never existing. Saying the eps after #3 were simply "bad writing" is a terrible understatement - it was a goddamn tragedy. I felt like I was watching bad online fan-fiction come to life rather than a top TV show written by industry professionals. They should have based the ENTIRE season on the aftermath of the Apocalypse and all of the Outposts around the world, NO unnecessary crossovers screwing it up or causing stupid detours. It should have consisted of entirely new characters (like usual for AHS) and NOT catered to fan-service. And if they insisted on doing a crossover - couldn't they have chosen more of a minor/throw-away theme to waste than the fucking APOCALYPSE?! Such a shame, such bullshit. I say it again - this season was a goddamn tragedy...

by Anonymousreply 599April 14, 2019 10:43 PM

New Thread: Cody Fern Part 6:

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/23621331-cody-fern-part-6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600April 14, 2019 11:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!