Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Predictions for 2019 Part 2

Futura praedicere!

by Anonymousreply 23718 hours ago

Predictions for 2019 Part 1

by Anonymousreply 102/28/2019

First Bitches. Part 2 of 2 (the first part is in the other thread.

1) Jared was molested by Bibi. No seriously I just saw it. Eeek

-Poor Jared, he really never stood a chance with the family he was given.

2) Another child is going to die in the child camps. I see a girl being pulled from a hole in the dirt.

3) After the 2024 election, most of this chaos will be behind us, though not completely as the effects of the 2016 election are felt into the 2030s.

4) I see a new President in Venezuela by Winter.

5) I don't see Brazil keeping their president either, but Bolsano (sp?) might still last until 2022.

6) Abortion rights and Gay rights are the next big changes in south America.

7) I see another gay series (like Looking) in 2020 and 2021, so it's either a series that has two seasons or a series that we know and talk about 2020 and then premiers in 2021.

8) The Dark Crystal Series is going to be revolutionary. Lots of hype.

9) Aaron Cockgobler will have his sex tape leaked. Well, actually he is thinking of leaking it himself. What a perv.

10) Ice melting, I will revive an old reading from 2016 about the gas creating holes in the Northern Hemisphere. I will have to look for it in the 2016 thread since I want to quote it.

by Anonymousreply 202/28/2019

Some predictions for 2019 from Part 1 (random selection):

- Recession begins in the second and third quarters.

- Deep Recession in US starts in late sprint 2019. Think 2008 but much worse.

- Brexit does not occur. May can't get an acceptable deal and one of the EU countries casts a veto on the deal, thus dooming it.

- Trump removed from office, but it isn't clear whether by impeachment, 25th Amendment, or resignation.

- Mueller probe reveals corruption much deeper than just the Trump crime family. It is multi-national (Israel, Saudi Arabia), involves Congress, Dems and GOP.

- Major air crash in USA Around March 2019

- One of the overdue volcanic eruptions in Iceland will occur

- Prince Phillip will die before June. Queen Elizabeth will die 6 to 8 months after.

- Big earthquake around Washington/Oregon border. Possibly in the mouth of the Columbia River area.

- Terrorist attack in London around late Spring

- March 4th, 2019 there's some sort of altercation in Texas, I think near the border, that leaves hundreds dead.

- Riots in Paris continue throughout 2019 leading to the (forced) resignation of Macron. The yellow vest movement also spreads rapidly throughout Europe and most of the Western world bringing down Governments everywhere.

- Trump remains in office. War very soon that will cause all to fall in line behind patriotism and Trump will get a pass. Investigation against him will be shelved mostly.

- Very bad things happening on or about the last two weeks of March. March 30th critical day.

- Earthquake in California, major in June.

- I dreamt about an airplane last night. March. Europe.

- Recession starting in April but will get worse all year especially early 2020

- A massive recession is coming. My BIL is a finance guy and predicts it will be severe. Possibly second half of summer into early fall.

- We have a recession, starting between Feb to Aug. Trump to be impeached on the same schedule.

- Dump will not be gone In 2019, but he will be gone in 2020, either by impeachment or resignation. He will NOT be re-elected.

- My pendulum says no indictments this week but a ton of stuff will break in March, including junior’s indictment. / The pendulum has alsways consistency said that Dump will be impeached and removed from office in 2020 (not this year, I specifically asked).

by Anonymousreply 302/28/2019

R3 I have felt there would be a recession starting late in the second quarter of 2019 and lasting into the second quarter of 2020.

by Anonymousreply 403/01/2019

Thank you for compiling the predictions from the last thread r2/r3!

by Anonymousreply 503/01/2019

Wait! I am R2 and I was posting the second part of my latest predictions [ post 593 of the first 2019 thread]

R3 is a different person.

by Anonymousreply 603/01/2019

Teeny but true prediction: around the end/bottom of the first "Predictions for 2019" I said I had had a hunch since November 2018 Jay Inslee would run for President.

Today's Seattle Times made that item its cover story.

by Anonymousreply 703/01/2019

[quote] 6) Abortion rights and Gay rights are the next big changes in south America.

They are still big issues here, in north America.

by Anonymousreply 803/01/2019

When you prognosticators say this shit will be behind us come 2024, does that mean we end up as full on fascists?

Or that we rooted out this corruption and sent the traitors packing?

Because if we're turning fascist, I need to GTFO while the getting is good.

by Anonymousreply 903/01/2019

R9, I think you are referring to my reading.

What I meant that the current circus, which doesn't end with Trump's exit, will most likely be eradicated by the 2024 election. In previous readings I have pinpoint the middle 2020s as being an era where the US takes off again. The beginning of a period where America experiences a boom/a revolution of new inventions (Science, Medicine,Space), credibility worldwide (politics), and financial fortune (infrastructure, wealth, more income equality) . I cannot do a full reading right now because I am busy, but I did promised two weeks ago of doing an in dept reading on this.

The US is a country of creators, it's in our blood stream, when we part away from that path is when this country gets agitated and gets in trouble. This is what we are experiencing right now, we have stranded and gone against our own soul's purpose (as a country). Think of Trump as being a full blown symptom of an illness the US has been suffering for the latter part of three decades.

by Anonymousreply 1003/02/2019

R3, Which is it? We go to war and Trump gets a pass and the investigation gets (mostly) shelved or Trump is out of office due to the 25th amendment, impeachment or resignation by 2020??? Your prediction contradicts itself.

by Anonymousreply 1103/02/2019

R11, I posted some predictions for 2019 from Predictions Part 1 (random selection).

by Anonymousreply 1203/02/2019

Thank you, r10. I was scared there for a minute.

by Anonymousreply 1303/02/2019

I asked the pendulum if Jr will be indicted next week (in the past, it said he would be). This time the answer was no. I asked if something had changed with the Mueller team planning and it said yes. I asked if Jr would still be indicted in March and it said yes. I asked if there would be indictments this week, and it also said yes.

We’re all frustrated I’m sure being in this wait and see mode.

by Anonymousreply 1403/03/2019

Thanks for the update, R14.

by Anonymousreply 1503/03/2019

Wow, I didn't know there were so many recession predictions for 2019 in that thread.

by Anonymousreply 1603/03/2019

Dios Mio!

by Anonymousreply 1703/04/2019

...got to say that when Jay Inslee started talking [to Maddow] about running a campaign of positivity and highlighting that America is a country that creates and produces it took me back to my earlier reading from a few days ago where I saw America producing and innovating. His perspective fits so well with what I have seen for the future.

Also, did anyone feel at easy and calm when he was speaking? No drama, no worry. He was just naturally confident. He also sounds younger that he is...

by Anonymousreply 1803/04/2019

Housing starts and construction have started to stall R16 - I think we're starting to see the first evidence of a recession starting.

by Anonymousreply 1903/05/2019

Yes, r18. He can go all the way, imo.

Also, every time I have heard Matt Whittaker's name brought up, I think "he is going to off himself".

by Anonymousreply 2003/05/2019

r20 what's your win-loss record for hearing names, thinking "s/he is going to off her/himself" and then learning you were correct?

by Anonymousreply 2103/05/2019

Jay Inslee is now my pick for the nomination. Every other Democratic candidate has a problem or two that nags at me, not so with Inslee. I might change my mind if he says something stupid or something sordid from his past is uncovered, but for now, he's it.

by Anonymousreply 2203/05/2019

R21, I can't say I've ever had that feeling about someone before.

Usually the only thing I know is when someone or someplace will start appearing in the news more.

by Anonymousreply 2303/05/2019

Count me in on getting good vibes from Inslee. I knew next to nothing about him when he announced, but still felt like “finally!” when I heard.

I keep feeling a white male will end up the nominee, regardless. I’ve also strongly felt all along that Harris would be VP.

by Anonymousreply 2403/05/2019

Harris will not clear through the campaign, seeing more personal reasons, not political stumble.

Economic disasters starting NOW, in six weeks you may feel a panic, that will escalate. Prepare.

Major sports star will be involved in horrific domestic crime, will cause national outrage over race. Bad.

by Anonymousreply 2503/06/2019

Another serial killer in the news in the Southwest or maybe Southern California

by Anonymousreply 2603/06/2019

What has Linda G been up to?

by Anonymousreply 2703/07/2019

R27, there’s a thread up...

by Anonymousreply 2803/07/2019

Linda says by the of March the shit will blow up.

Cohen has pissed fat Donnie off and that insurance scheme is going to blow up bigly.

Turtle is going down and will end up shamed and bed ridden.

Miss Thang skates because she hasn't done wrong, just stupid.

Blackout Brett is also going down. Like jail.

Kushner in jail. All of his schemes and money grubbing and treason exposed.

Mueller is tired and disgusted by these criminals.

Barr thought "no biggie" but after being briefed, even he is stunned at the depth and depravity of the treasonous grifters.

We won't get the report all at once but big chunks. There will be no fat Donnie up for reelection in 2020.

Treason Barbie wants to GTFO now and all of them are hiding money.

She may end up not serving time but she's implicated.

by Anonymousreply 2903/07/2019

Brett Cavanaugh is so friggin dirty... money wise, ethics wise, everything.

by Anonymousreply 3003/07/2019

Why did they put a separate thread? We discuss her all the time in here. Some on DL are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 3103/07/2019

Linda G - March 7

Things will crumble around Kavanaugh. She sees him gone.

Will Mueller release something tomorrow, on Friday? She is not getting a yes. More information to come out in March, but not in its entirety. The information getting to public will be delayed.

Barr will allow justice.

trump’s health is not good at all. He will get stuck in his tracks. He is looking at Ivanka for guidance. He is a goner, too much damaging information will come out. Justice is coming and there will be clarity by the end of March. He won’t run in 2020.

How damaging was Cohen’s testimony? Very. He will cost trump money. She doesn’t see Cohen doing full three years. There may be a film or a book deal for Cohen.

Ivanka / Jared Kushner - There will be legal trouble. They will be made to look like fools when information comes out. They’ll be packing fast. He is in bigger trouble than her. She sees him in prison.

Mitch McTurtle - his whole world will end. His reputation is ruined. He is cut down. A lot has to do with money and his wife. August is strong in his cards, also for the Kushners.

She is seeing a plane crash, not necessarily in the US.

by Anonymousreply 3203/07/2019

Sorry, R29. I didn't check if anyone else posted Linda G's latest.

by Anonymousreply 3303/07/2019

Did anyone predict Luke Perry?

This is as close as it got in Part 1, in Dec of 2018:

-A big, young star will die and it will be completely unexpected. It will steal all the headlines for weeks like Anna Nicole and Michael Jackson's deaths did..

- the prediction states that the star will have had a legacy.

by Anonymousreply 3403/07/2019

shit is getting real

by Anonymousreply 3503/08/2019

What happened to Flight MH370 that crashed 5 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 3603/08/2019

R32 Thanks for your post. (The separate thread about it went nowhere.)

by Anonymousreply 3703/08/2019

There will be a mild US recession/downturn starting sometime in 2020. 2019, we'll continue to boom. We're not going to have a crash like in 2007-2008.

HOWEVER...China, Canada, the EU & Australia are going to see serious economic downturns within the next 2 yrs. Aus & Canada's economies are already beginning to crack. Housing prices are way too high in both countries.

The EU is in big trouble. Even Germany is going to have a tough recession. Italian banks, Brexit, French recession...the euro is the EU's Achilles Heel.

China is hiding massive, almost incalculable debt that outsiders can't really see because of Beijing's policies & secrecy. Many millions of empty houses, business, bank & consumer credit far over extended & their export driven economy is going to slow down. Notice the wealthy Chinese are buying up everything they can outside of China....they know this is coming.

I think the serial killer mentioned upthread is going to be in KC or some other Midwestern city, not out West.

I think there's going to be a very serious accident on NYs subway system, due to negligence, lack of maintenance, human error combination. 50-100 deaths. Trains hitting one another, or the collapse of an outdoor elevated line...something like that.

Already mentioned this in previous thread, but Maduro will be removed by military force & possibly killed, likely Colombia & Brazil coming in, under US auspices, bc Maduro ends up killing protesting civilians & it's all caught on camera.

r34 I think I wrote that prediction (not kidding nor lying), but it was a long while back & I'm not 100% sure. I know I wrote that a famous young person would die (Luke Perry?) & I recall mentioning Anna Nicole Smith in the post.

More later...

by Anonymousreply 3803/08/2019

Tell us more about the KC serial killer.

This guy out west. If you read on LE website in South Lake Tahoe unsolved cases, he matches quite a few. From last week

by Anonymousreply 3903/08/2019

R38, the NY train crash, where abouts? Are you seeing Queens county?

by Anonymousreply 4003/08/2019

Here's some matches.

by Anonymousreply 4103/08/2019

r40 Can't be more precise about place, other than NYC subway system

r39 Got a sudden mental rush on "serial killer KC". That's all I know.

by Anonymousreply 4203/08/2019

Next major plane crash. Where? When?

by Anonymousreply 4303/08/2019

Next big music industry icon to go? Any thoughts? It can't be Keith Richards or Daltry. They'll live forever. Rush?

by Anonymousreply 4403/08/2019

What do you see for Pakistan?

by Anonymousreply 4503/08/2019

Venezuela, you mention. Will it go down within now to next Friday? Or later in the month?

by Anonymousreply 4603/08/2019

Any crazy weather related activity on the way?

by Anonymousreply 4703/08/2019

Kevin Federline. Why Federline? Also in last thread someone mentions Spain having the balls to cross the ocean. Take something from the new world. Could it be a shipwreck they're going to lay claim to?

by Anonymousreply 4803/08/2019

R46 Venezuela is going to take a bit longer. Maybe a month or so.

Maduro & his goons arent finshed looting the treasury yet.

Weather event will be a big tornado in a large SE city. NC I think. Maybe somewhere between MD & VA also. Somewhere not accustomed to them.

by Anonymousreply 4903/08/2019

R38, how is Canada's economy beginning to crack? Will they stay with Trudeau?

by Anonymousreply 5003/08/2019

Thank you R49. Do you hear a voice? Do you see maps? How does it come to you? Audio? Video?

by Anonymousreply 5103/08/2019

R50 real estate far too high. Slip in the economy = foreclosures, defaulted mortgages, high unpaid consumer debt = bank & finance probs.

China sneezes = Australia & Canada get the flu.

I think Jussie will survive, but hes badly damaged enough that the Conservatives could steal the next election.

by Anonymousreply 5203/08/2019

How about the next big shooting massacre? Where? When?

by Anonymousreply 5303/08/2019

Will someone named Barbara be leaving this coil soon? What do you mean by Jussie R52?

by Anonymousreply 5403/08/2019

Any space travel related fatalities or foibles?

by Anonymousreply 5503/08/2019

Anyone wanna predict next developments concerning North Korea?

by Anonymousreply 5603/08/2019

R54 next big celeb death is Tony Bennett.

A prominent US Dem political figure (stroke) within the next 3 months.

Several large gun attacks. 2 in US. One rural, one a large city. Denver, Milwaukee, Nashville?

European one in unexpected place....Ireland, Portugal, Eastern Europe?

Dont feel anything about a major plane crash, myself. Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 5703/08/2019

Ireland, Portugal have been coming through for quite a few people. Funny you also mention Portugal. Startling. They've also mentioned city of Nashville. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 5803/08/2019

R57, you're probably getting Hillary there.

by Anonymousreply 5903/08/2019

The Portugal thing is giving me chills. I have travelled there every Friday from London for work for 4 years. I just lost that client, but strangely didn't feel upset about it, even though it was a big percentage of my annual revenue. I hope nothing happens there, but equally if it does, I'm glad I'm not planning to go back anytime soon!

by Anonymousreply 6003/08/2019

R59, I hope not. It will give conservatives the "I wold you so!" talking point.

by Anonymousreply 6103/08/2019

R57, is it you who said Prince Philip will not see another birthday?

by Anonymousreply 6203/08/2019

R60, are you a Brit?

by Anonymousreply 6303/08/2019

R63, no, but I've lived in the UK for five years with no plans to leave.

by Anonymousreply 6403/08/2019

R64, thank you because the only people with credibility on these predictions are Americans. Wonder why that is. Americans always nail these things. What do you think? Are we better somehow?

by Anonymousreply 6503/08/2019

Where in America would you call home? What state?

by Anonymousreply 6603/08/2019

I wouldn't say I have any credibility one way or the other as I'm not a psychic (at least not that I know of!). I only know that reading the Portugal predictions on this thread gave me chills due to my connection and previous frequent visits to the country. I am no judge of anyone else's credibility.

by Anonymousreply 6703/08/2019

If the question from R66 is meant for me, I call various points in the midwest home.

by Anonymousreply 6803/08/2019

R64 I may have, but I think I said that for 2018 & it didnt happen.

FYI, Portugal came up, but I felt Ireland more strongly

by Anonymousreply 6903/08/2019

Do you hear a voice? See pictures?

by Anonymousreply 7003/08/2019

^^ Nope, just an idea pops up in my thoughts out of nowhere

by Anonymousreply 7103/08/2019

R69 what was your most on the money prediction on these threads here over the years?

by Anonymousreply 7203/08/2019

[quote]China is hiding massive, almost incalculable debt that outsiders can't really see because of Beijing's policies & secrecy. Many millions of empty houses, business, bank & consumer credit far over extended & their export driven economy is going to slow down. Notice the wealthy Chinese are buying up everything they can outside of China....they know this is coming.

R38, thank you for your predictions. Yes, I have seen this before. Obviously a recession could slow down many economies (China in particular). I actually see the US fairing better than most of the world economies. The next recession doesn't feel too devastating though, so I usually see China, South Korea, and Japan having a slow down of their economy for a few years. However, I have seen the US really booming by the middle 2020s while China might remain flat for a bit more. The thing is China is so massive that a recession is not necessarily something that could plummet their economy. They are strong make no mistake about them.

Yes, Australia could see a recession, UK too, a bit vulnerable maybe, but this why I see the US [post-Trump] coming to their aid. For the US it will be a great PR opportunity to get back into everyone's good graces. I also see the US aiding Europe and Asia. I don't see US presence in Africa as strong, but that could just tell me who the US is prioritizing first as she herself gets out of a recession/slow economy.

I do not see this being a devastating recession like the one we just came out though.

[quote]Will they stay with Trudeau?

R50, if you go to earlier readings, in the 2017 thread, I did a reading on Trudeau and I remember seeing a scandal coming towards Trudeau (there might be more than one scandal he might have, I have talked about a gay lover he had in his youth) but I never seen Trudeau living. There reason I see Justin reelected is because when I was trying to read on who our next Democratic president I saw world leaders surrounding the White House clapping in approval and Justin was among them. I think they will stay with the handsome Justin.

[quote]Any space travel related fatalities or foibles?

R55, space fatalities? No, perhaps a few setbacks, like delays or postponements, but this is one of the areas were the US is going to take off. We really are going to speed up our process of space exploration. When Trump announced his Space Force plans, I came up here and did a reading about Trump being a visionary and how unfortunate it was that he slacked and instead use his gifts to harm people. I will repeat what I said back then, Space Force will eventually be a thing in about 2 decades. The 2020/2030s will be a test period for what will be our space exploration phase. This is not going away. This is the future. A legit industry and it ties to other readings I have done before about the Southwest/West Coast becoming a hotbed for new industries. When meditating I heard "Communion Belt." That's how I feel it will be called a few decades down the road: The Communication Belt, spanning from Hawaii & California to Texas.

The Aerospace industry will become great at avoiding disasters. For what it's worth, that's what I see. We will explore the moon because the Chinese are putting radars there (they are doing something sneaky there, like finding a way to spy on the rest of the world by placing something in the Moon) but I see us moving more towards other planet exploration and finding materials in satellite objects (like other planet moons and asteroids).

by Anonymousreply 7303/08/2019

We know the idea pops up but in what form? A moving video? A still picture? A voice or sound?

by Anonymousreply 7403/08/2019

Are you originally a west coast native? Midwest?

by Anonymousreply 7503/08/2019

btw, the people I quoted where not talking to me, but I decided to respond to their posts because I got a hit as I was reading them.

by Anonymousreply 7603/08/2019

R76 oracle is not the Brit?

by Anonymousreply 7703/08/2019

R72 The Pulse shooting in Orlando & the Parkland shooting. were my most spot on ones. "Mass shooting in a large secondary US city" or even more detailed wording close to that.

"Shooting in a US university or HS". Wording like that. It was very close & the shooting happened only a couple of weeks later.

A number of others in the past 2-3 yrs. But Pulse & Parkland were the biggest ones.

by Anonymousreply 7803/08/2019

were not talking to me instead of where not talking* Oh Jesus, sorry, my spelling. *cries*

[quote]oracle is not the Brit?

I'm offended! I'm a West Coaster.

by Anonymousreply 7903/08/2019

Okay guys, next major airline disaster. Colors on the jet?

by Anonymousreply 8003/08/2019

Wait. Oracle, do you use the pendulum? Or is that someone else of ours?

by Anonymousreply 8103/08/2019

I’m the pendulum user, r81. The posts above aren’t my predictions. I’m pretty much solely focused on Trump stuff. I asked the pendulum about indictments again, especially since it said there would be some today. It reiterated it again. I got to thinking, though, seeing as we haven’t seen any in the news and I asked it if we would hear about them. The pendulum said no. I then asked it if the indictments would be sealed and it said yes.

Just about all of the stuff from the pendulum has not come to pass yet, at least not publicly. I’m being as transparent here as possible. I’m definitely a novice, but the pendulum continues to give the same messages; there is no variation. I also wonder if I’m not being clear in my questions.

by Anonymousreply 8203/08/2019

It’s interesting back a few threads ago I had some clear visions, they came as bright waves or blurry images, like turning on a light switch, I’ve had some 2018 be very close, but unlike many I do not, nor ever have seen or felt Trump in any danger, absolutely saw Hillary losing 2016, but also felt a stagnation around her impulses the last six months of her campaign and sensed great indecision there, but with this entire administration I feel as if they are destined to clear it through the rain. I feel AOC is enjoying her rise too fast, and must recalibrate, sense bricks and turmoil with bridges with her(?), and Biden looong game is the clear the decks quietly, if too many obstacles he’ll refuse.

Next celebrity death will be two old, one very young.

Economic forecast dire, but this is the clearest imaginings I get 24/7, really bad stuff, ESPECIALLY with this administration, no safety nets.

by Anonymousreply 8303/08/2019

Has anyone read on Putin and Russia?

by Anonymousreply 8403/08/2019

r49 most of NC is quite familiar with tornados and hurricanes alike, except Charlotte...

by Anonymousreply 8503/08/2019

[quote]Wait. Oracle, do you use the pendulum? Or is that someone else of ours?

That's not me sweety.

by Anonymousreply 8603/08/2019

R85, then it would be Virginia?

by Anonymousreply 8703/08/2019

r87 VA sounds more likely than NC and possibly SC. GA has already had a serious tornado and the season is just starting.

by Anonymousreply 8803/08/2019

R57 & R59 - When I read this, I didn't get Hillary. I got Jesse Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 8903/08/2019

What about North Korea?

by Anonymousreply 9003/08/2019

We're fine, we send our love!

by Anonymousreply 9103/08/2019

Is Kellyanne Cuntway a mole? What's going on with her husband and Dump critic George?

by Anonymousreply 9203/09/2019

[quote]Has anyone read on Putin and Russia?

I can't do a reading right now, but in 2017 I did a prediction that by 2020 Putin would be walking on borrowed time, but by 2022 I definitely didn't sense his energy. So he was either dead (which is what I feel is more likely) or by 2022 people had already kicked him out of power.

Just like Deplorables in America, oligarchs in Russia won't fully give up on him until they suffer enough hardships. He has a target on his back already, from his own circle of people, but there still needs to be a greater number of people that want him out for his exit to fully materialized. I do get a hit that Americans will know when Putin is removed. I almost feel like what the special council is doing to some of the people on the Russian collusion case. Immunity if you cooperate. Some of those Russians involved in the stolen 2016 election [bold]will not[/bold] be prosecuted by the US (sanctions on their companies and foreign bank accounts, etc) if they agree to oust him.

by Anonymousreply 9303/09/2019

Opsss R93 is me.

I have to remember to sign my posts so that people do not get confused.

by Anonymousreply 9403/09/2019

one of the YT psychics said she sees Putin gone by next year

by Anonymousreply 9503/09/2019

From your mouth to god's ears...

by Anonymousreply 9603/09/2019

Haven't read the whole thread, but has anyone yet dragged the OP for using an infinitive rather than an imperative?

by Anonymousreply 9703/09/2019

R89, that's because your intuition has worked out a possible, highly likely chain of events. Wonder what triggered lovely Luke Perry's thoughts and emotion to have a blow out on same day 90210 reunion guest spots probably fueled his excitement with celebration. A weak vessel blew in all of the hullabaloo. Fortunate feelings get the heart pumping. So joyous moments in life can kill you. Thanks Universe! It's shitty and unfair incidents like this make a mind question religion or physics even. There's no guarantee. No promises. Ever. Working on coming towards final stage of achieving peace on this earth walk. Acceptance. Constant barrage of news is doing us all in. Creates feelings of helplessness (never w/o hope, the human) but we know it is worth it temporarily as innocent & guilty people at least start discussion on how humans universally agree. The greedy media is hosting this of course with their unscrupulous platforms at high tech intrusion mode as carousel merchants. It's true. All the spying is true & they've graduated on a global scale e.g. the Apple Image Webkit FOR DEVELOPERS. Gave them out like party favors to anyone who attended an IT conference. The fucking camera can't be taped over because the camera IS IN THE SCREEN ITSELF! IT -ex installed one in Spring '13 onto my Macbook Air. The fan would start to go nuts. Anyone wanting to know more leave questions in comments. Back to you R89. Your view more plausible than mine but I know Hills has weak arteries in her head. Jackson fits the bill. 3 major scandals targeting black guys. Smollett, MJ & R. Kelly? We all could have done without Jussie.

If Jesse Dies⚱or Takes majorly ill?🤕

☈JUSSIE KILLED⚰ JESSIE⚠

by Anonymousreply 9803/09/2019

Wait! Maybe Mancy "insert nuckname" Pelosi? Then Dump. Hate these 2. Both children of a direct maternal immigrant without J.D.s. Why not a police academy cadet?

Can't wait until we pull out of this. It's coming to a head, though. So distracting to our best interests right now. Like being orphaned...in Calcutta😅

by Anonymousreply 9903/09/2019

LOL, no, R97.

by Anonymousreply 10003/09/2019

Instant Pot recall around November 2019.

by Anonymousreply 10103/10/2019

Trying not to get judgemental here R90. Just following R89's process. Rarely involve in politics but do you have the feeling Trump was sheltered from Koreans most of his life?

Besides Trump and jerkstain in Venezuela, who else would be the most batshit leader in the world? Just going off of your experience with Koreans (not the kids born here, their parents!) Who holds the heavyweight title? Heavy is a hint.

Anyone with a few run ins in life, are not surprised. Obvious this was going nowhere. The fat cartoon character is a pariah. You don't spend a dime on a loose cannon. That's our tax dollars!

by Anonymousreply 10203/10/2019

I'll stop being political. Apologies. Hate when others do it anywhere. Just had to get that out.

Except Putin. Now that's a cartoon character 😂

by Anonymousreply 10303/10/2019

Not in Canada R101. We've always got Canada.

by Anonymousreply 10403/10/2019

Will there be any major scientific or medical breakthroughs this year?

by Anonymousreply 10503/10/2019

Airplane crash in Ethiopiia today. All 157 aboard killed.

Posters upthread asked about a big plane crash, but no one got the where/when. I didnt sense thus event coming.

R105 I said in Predictions 2019 Pt 1 there'd be important med advances on Alzheimers & other ailments, stems cells, but that wed see sharp rises in diseases we had under control previously. We're seeing outbreaks now, of measles, chicken pox, even typhus.

by Anonymousreply 10603/10/2019

R58 Where else are you seeing predictions? I only read DL Prediction threads, so Im surprised Im synching up with those elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 10703/10/2019

Interesting re Linda G’s predictions. She predicted a plane crash, not necessarily in the US, and there was just one in Ethiopia.

by Anonymousreply 10803/10/2019

R83 Former Miss Teen Universe Lotte van der Zee died at age 20 after having a heart attack.

by Anonymousreply 10903/10/2019

R109 So that makes 2 old (Jan Michael Vincent, Luke Perry) and one young (van der Zee).

I know 52 isn't that old, but it's curious that now two people from 90210 have died in the last few days. Luke Perry, of course, and Jed Allan. He was in 18 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 11003/10/2019

So who is R80 asking this creep question yesterday? Makes my skin crawl.

R57, refutes the same creep's question earlier in the thread at R43. R43 and R80 are the same person. The same person just writing question after question. Linda G maybe?

by Anonymousreply 11103/10/2019

Check on the R80 R43 was also very active on the Tribek thread below a few nights ago. Probably Linda G. She's a regular here.

by Anonymousreply 11203/10/2019

OMG, I am watching Mayor Pete Buttiegieg. I am so impressed with his answer about impeaching or not impeaching Trump, I almost want to take back my prediction about him. Actually, I'm taking it back. I am so dedicating him a whole new reading. I'm getting a boner just thinking about him.

He could be the Beto of Indiana. His delivery is incredible.

by Anonymousreply 11303/10/2019

I'm going to move into my own place soon. I've decided it will be 'clothing optional' every day.

by Anonymousreply 11403/10/2019

Shit. Wrong thread at r114.

by Anonymousreply 11503/10/2019

So many young people tragically taking their own lives. What is going on and what can we do to help?

by Anonymousreply 11603/10/2019

I really think Liza will die his year. Betty White will last another two to three

by Anonymousreply 11703/10/2019

Candy from a baby. Every time.

by Anonymousreply 11803/10/2019

whatever Linda G took for her cold medicine, I want to try it, and then do some pendulum divination. Her hit on the major plane crash is remarkable. I've never done the pendulum for telling others' fortunes, only as a personal yes/no answerer.

by Anonymousreply 11903/10/2019

A king shall rise just as his kingdom shakes and crumbles, his crown rests on his head for far too little and will endanger its glimmer.

by Anonymousreply 12003/11/2019

Yeah, R119, Linda G would be remarkable IF she was indeed R40, R80, R111, R113 & R118 but if you'd bother to block & check the messenger...

You'd realize it's none other than Yours Truly.

Told ya I was hardcore! 😂

by Anonymousreply 12103/11/2019

Sorry, meant I was R43. @R80, I asked the colors on the jet because I couldn't identify the airliner by the other colors besides red and white. The colors of the Ethiopian airliner that were haunting the hell out of me. Knew it was imminent because the visions came up dead center on the screen which always means on the cusp of the event. Not to the right, which indicates future.

by Anonymousreply 12203/11/2019

Hi R119. Ate you the Brit I was chatting with the other day? The US ex-pat? Asking all of those questions where in the US? Asking about the plane crash jet colors. If you thought Americans were better psychics. All of those questions were really disguised to ascertain if you had indigenous Native American ancestry but without giving my own Mi'kmaq Mikmaw ass away. The hints come later. But the freaks who were freaked out (as was I) to my dead on predictions in 2018 part 3 relentlessly chase me around this board when I dare to do check in visits.

My Predictions 2019 Mi'kmaq thread is going wild on another site but it is not in English to avoid this stalking cretin.

R113's attempt at deflection is interesting. Of course, politically tainted. There's your give away.

Also inquired about the processes claimed here to compare them to my own. Audio? Still picture? Video in motion? Using a pendulum over a map? Do you hear voices?

Even though I apologized in the Part 3 2018 thread for being a dick, the attacks and stalking never abated. Only intensified to the point of being harassed on my own personal sites and my own 2019 Prediction Edition.

Obviously looking for answers from DL got me nowhere. Why? Bunch of frauds and one obsessive YT frau plugging her own channel at everyone at the DL's expense. Using and abusing us.

You'll see how I figured out this ability to tap into this quantum wavelength is what is known as 'clairvoyance'. The voyage is in the journal @ ✴♾.

Wasn't getting answers or aid from the DL which is odd because this place is the first go-to source to get the straight dope because all opinions are allowed here. We are always three steps ahead of everyone here because of that. We're also the go-to gang for unimaginative, poor excuses for "journalists" gaining income for articles. Especially the Daily Mail. They'll admit to trolling Reddit and quote them but they'll never credit their best source for content which is -

The great American (who else?) site of

♦THE DATALOUNGE♦

by Anonymousreply 12303/11/2019

Here's another hint to identify my posts. Whenever you see admonishment of the racist racial preoccupation troll who is attempting to threaten unity between our races, that's me, boo.

Whenever you see this particular vid (by Brits, no less 😎) defending Americans and their character like at R240 on thread ⤵below in the link, it's me. Because I KNOW what my country is made of. I also KNOW everyone, the world & ourselves are gonna be shown the truth near future. It's even a prop given unwittingly by the ass in R2 opening in my Mi'kmaq 2019 thread.

Talk shit about Americans & I'm coming a/you with the big guns.

And there's one feature about me, if you pay attention, seems odd about my refusal to stand anyone talking shit about us or our nation. Predict that.

by Anonymousreply 12403/11/2019

Here I am @R6 & R14 here⤵. See, the reason why you gang can't recognize my style is because I have a FT troll wannabe manque writer who goes on replicating my vocabulary, vernacular and style. I'll leave for a few weeks or too busy (or timed out😅) to post & wonder if I posted in a drunken blackout! So disturbing. I know we all borrow from each other & have our own secret lexicon (caneface, pasta straining) but this troll is horror film worthy.

by Anonymousreply 12503/11/2019

Have been FF'd to oblivion by gang here mistakenly being targeted for this horror show troll. My unique multicultural writing style reveals a life lived. One this troll or most people wouldn't necessarily have experienced. One that has proven over and over the amazing overall character distinct to ALL Americans. A naturalized citizen can recognize these things by visiting own birth country. Raised here since infancy but still...around the world and even visiting MY OWN FAMILY & COUNTRY, I'm going with my Americans.

by Anonymousreply 12603/11/2019

When a thread being ruined by some petty battle threads gets turned around to a feeling of DL comradity..that would be me.

Now, when the horror show troll & I adamantly agree on a topic, which is quite often and go guns blazing over some moron the thread will have the appearance of one singular obsessive lunatic. If some petty reader blocks one of us, the similar style posts are left standing. Either his or mine. One would naturally surmise it is one kook talking to itself on two devices or browsers. So it will appear to the petty checker that I am a sockpuppet of horror troll. So then me & my manque are FF'd into eternity by the offended troll on all of their browsers, vpn & devices.

Hell, I even unwittingly WW the hell out of Horror Film Troll because it is like the troll is reading my mind.

by Anonymousreply 12703/11/2019

Now here, the racial preoccupation troll gets her ass handed to her by Yours Truly.

Not having it!

by Anonymousreply 12803/11/2019

r119 here, r121. I am not British although at times I type like I am. I can't and don't claim official Native American/First Nation status. I didn't participate in the jet colours (British spelling) discussion.

I don't have the stamina and focus to stalk anyone here either.

I am not Oracle seer.

I feel like I am a numbered clue in a logic problem, stating what I am not and do not.

But I am relieved to know we have no antipathic or antagonistic exchanges.

by Anonymousreply 12903/11/2019

Also I smile at "gay lover" and "Trudeau" in the same sentence because my mom and dad used to have for neighbours a gay couple in Ottawa and my mother told me she saw Pierre Trudeau enter and leave a few times.

by Anonymousreply 13003/11/2019

When is McTurtle going down, the exact date and time of his destruction would be greatly appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 13103/11/2019

See this from R10? -"The beginning of a period where America experiences a boom/a revolution of new inventions (Science, Medicine,Space), credibility worldwide (politics), and financial fortune (infrastructure, wealth, more income equality) . I cannot do a full reading right now because I am busy, but I did promised two weeks ago of doing an in dept reading on this.

The US is a country of creators, it's in our blood stream, when we part away from that path is when this country gets agitated and gets in trouble. This is what we are experiencing right now, we have stranded and gone against our own soul's purpose (as a country). Think of Trump..."

That's not me✴⚜♾☾ guys. R10 IS the HORROR FILM TROLL!

Anytime you see America & her citizen cubs referred to as innovative & invention laden it's gonna be me. Not the crêtin that is R10. If you see Spain being mentioned in predictions, it's me. Not the deranged manque predicting Spain is gonna come for us in the parent 2019 thread to this one. Tried to suss it out by asking if perhaps that person would agree Spain would represent a claim on a sunken treasure ship. That's why I questioned it. Because Spain is not on anyone's radar. Shouldn't be on my radar when pulling out in "satellite view" but there it is. From the future because when boots on ground, the screen is to the right. In Satellite View there's a pulsing epicenter of red with a tinge of orange. Figured out here, on DL, the red pulsing is conflict brewing on terra firma. Orange? Orange means explosive. Spain lights up. Has been. So the scary deranged manque among us here is R10 in this thread^.

To focus on the secret recipe that makes Americans so damned innovative exudes from a well traveled, well educated individual who holds a graduate degree in Int'l Relations. I said innovative, not industrious, mind you. An individual who has opened their own factory in Taiwan, lived in Japan on weekends can only be blown away by the stunning beauty in everything Japanese. Everything. France & Japan. Everything is so fine. You'll appreciate their cultures but you will be awoken to the wonders that make America & Americans an out of this world entity. Sure the Japanese and the Germans produce finer automobiles than the US but they didn't invent the damned car! They didn't invent the ability for flight. That would be us, kids.

R10 &/or 'Spain is crossing the ocean' monster lacks the capacity, ability and experience to feel such passions. Spain should resonate with no one right now. Even me. That's how you discern the real deal from this tragic clown who is R10. The film SWF seems tame in comparison to this aborrhition who lurks on our favorite interests threads. Imagine R10's physical form. Write a screenplay.

by Anonymousreply 13203/11/2019

R129, wasn't implicating you. Recognized you & we've always hit it off. I was questioning you to smoke out the troll. Questioning Oracle as well but know he is not that troll either.

So we're left w/R10. We know. ♡ Oracle & you R129 don't pendulum. You both also don't plug Linda's useless YT channel or bother creating & then linking a thread to said useless Linda channel that went nowhere. You both also acknowledge my posts instead of trying to deflect on glaringly obvious topics with innane, unrelated subject changes like R113.

Now we all know.

by Anonymousreply 13303/11/2019

R131, you're in need of a hospital stay.

I'd also like to strangle your parents & whole entire family for whatever they did to screw you up this horribly. Slap them for us.

You can't go on like this!

by Anonymousreply 13403/11/2019

R130, but did he pirouette to his limo upon exiting?😂 Did he slide down any bannisters?

by Anonymousreply 13503/11/2019

Poor R119, is there ANYONE you can call? Someone to aid you in getting the help you so desperately need? Maybe call Catholic Charities. They handle everything. They'd better to make up for the abuses in their name. I believe they're partially federally funded. I assist them from time to time in my area of expertise. They're impressive. They could put socialism out of business, they're that good. You don't have to be Catholic or even American for that matter. Call them. Let them do the work. They WANT to do the work for you. Let them.

by Anonymousreply 13603/11/2019

What happened to this thread? I have no idea what you all are banging on about.

by Anonymousreply 13703/11/2019

I see there's a sudden flux of responses on my linked threads here, even my own thread. Not even gonna bother. Busy building a new empire. Procrastinating on that building right now. So many assholes I've endured in the last 19 or so hours. So many indescrepincies that need reporting. Poor FBI agent. Just unloaded on her. You see Fucking Bunch of Idiots written here. That's my calling card. You know it's me. The Daily Mail, the envious Brits making bank on misleading our gullible innocent citizens into believing there's a race war going on. Attempting to pit us against each other for advertising venue. $$$. That's a sin. Yes, that's me. Boycott Chinese products. Again. Me. Not passing laws to vet and require higher requirements, standards for those who should be serving and protecting MY, our citizens instead of cops terrorizing us all. Guilty.

Been getting calls on my one # for days. Just before I finally answered it. Didn't say anything, just tapped answer. A recording of a man's voice saying that the Social Security office is after me, deleted my SS# (😂) & if don't press 1 on keyboard to talk to a representative, it will result in my arrest. Let the message repeat, smirked & hit 1. That annoying, screeching Hindu music queued, someone pick up & then hastily disconnected upon hearing our laughter.

Here's the caller i.d # 866-704-4857

That's the # some morons are spoofing to ROB OUR PEOPLE.

Not having it!

by Anonymousreply 13803/11/2019

A food once thought as "bad" will now be declared as "good", or vice-versa. Probably both. This will happen sometime between tomorrow morning and tomorrow afternoon. Watch your news feed.

Mark.

My.

Words.

by Anonymousreply 13903/11/2019

I predict this thread will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 14003/11/2019

What the actual fuck r138

by Anonymousreply 14103/11/2019

R139, just check the Daily Fail & you'll win that one. Also check on the articles about how America is failing. The Brits are in deep shit. We're gonna be just fine. That's them projecting their own fears onto us. The predictions are so haunting about how great our near future renaissance is going to be. Like China, Russia, Middle East, spinning their wheels. They can't touch us.

by Anonymousreply 14203/11/2019

I blocked r138 and just about all of the cuckoo posts disappeared. Sorry r138... ya got issues.

by Anonymousreply 14303/11/2019

Christ its the M'kai-Maky cuckoo CUNT from the previous predictions threads....didn't we chase you out to your own "world-famous" thread earlier? What happened, didn't get the celebrity attention you predicted? Back to trolling again.

R10's posts are welcome here as are the ones summarizing Linda G or anyone else on YT, if they are doing predictions. It's an OPEN thread, go for it. Political predictions are the best btw, given our current predicament. We can use the entertainment and distraction.

by Anonymousreply 14403/11/2019

Yeah, someone was out to lunch.

We have some good prognosticators here but that rambling and ranting was too much.

If you have predictions, make them. No one is demanding proof. That's not the point.

by Anonymousreply 14503/11/2019

So, since the SS office is closed, I've gotta get on this & leave a tip with a live 24 hour agency. The Indian SS spoofers. Targeting my people. Because I've been dealing w/these fucking bunch of idiots since 2013 reporting heinous federal crimes, called hotline to report scam call. Then we'll call FBI when they open. But figured time is of the essence. You wouldn't believe the response from the airhead bimbo #9197. No one has our backs. We've gotta unite & give ourselves the assistance we rightly deserve. Judge Judy rant on her ass! And it's recorded on both ends.

We're paying these people!

by Anonymousreply 14603/11/2019

r146: M-E-D-S.

by Anonymousreply 14703/11/2019

And I thought LindaG commenting about her broken oven was a panic! Wowieeeeee!

by Anonymousreply 14803/11/2019

R78, yes! Remember your Pulse prediction because together we both nailed that one. At 1st a tiff bc I suspected you of taking credit for my hit but then we both came to conclusion that we both jumped onto that frequency. Trolls were attacking us both together and separately. Not sure of our time lines. Pretty sure yours was in about a 2 week period b/Pulse. Think maybe mine came a couple of weeks b/yours in a slew of rapid visions in a cluster of comments while "in mode". Later on I'll look at the 2016 thread. Wasn't quite aware a few years ago as to the position of the viewing screen indicating when in the future. The screen like optometrist eye chart I identified in my ♾✴ 2019 thread.

But there is something about the NY train disaster that struck me bc I too got that flash. The Portugal making the news I've personally seen as well & on my favorite Prediction site in another language so it is undetectable to the ghetto frauds stalking the good DL members.

by Anonymousreply 14903/11/2019

R78, can't look now but I remember some troublemaker responding to your massacre prediction with something like "Try again, anyone can predict a mass shooting as they happen every week" but your timing was undeniably infallible. Also early in that 2016 thread SOMEONE predicted 3 unlikely events happening. One was Trump presidency. The other was Brexit/EU. Can't remember the 3rd. That poster has been gone for over 1.5 years though.

by Anonymousreply 15003/11/2019

You do know the count views in my ✴♾ thread reset to 0 after it hit 10K views, right? No need for any recognition or I'd link to my sites & identity. I never have. Don't need to. Not here to dupe & USE the fellow DLer 😎

by Anonymousreply 15103/11/2019

No it was set at 0 because it was *always* set at 0. Meaning 'no views'.

[quote]Not here to dupe & USE the fellow DLer 😎

No but you are here to scam and annoy the fuck out of us here.

by Anonymousreply 15203/11/2019

And to follow & wrap up point in my R146 screed. After Pulse &/or Parkland I snarkily left a "prediction" that in time we're gonna be aware that the FBI was given a heads up and did absolutely nothing! Both the Pulse and Parkland incidents. Forget soldier Santiago's Florida luggage carousel massacre en route from Alaska (look it up) of FBI negligence, there's always a loser freak who feels the need to cunt out in response. See for yourselves.

Ignoring a plane crash prediction occurring within hours into next day on a PREDICTION thread IS so damned telling by some of you losers. You pulled the same shit on Prediction 2018 (3) thread. Losers went apeshit trespassing into my Mi'kmaq 2019 prediction thread when I NAILED those 2 blond hikers getting slaughtered in the Atlas mountains. You fell all over yourselves trying to deflect my thread hit on the 2019 thread. Like a 3 stooges episode. That combined with your nasty, envious barbs in my Mi'kmaq thread was one hell of a shot of confidence. Unwittingly perpetrated by life's jesters. Merci.

by Anonymousreply 15303/11/2019

R152, I'll leave your mundane dying carcass as my work is done here.

Hits reset to O and grey cross out lines as a result of you blocking my ass across this site to ascertaining my identity & spending every FF on every browser, device & VPN available to hit Mi'kmaq 2019 because you went over the deep end when I owned your stalking ass & the hiker death prediction sent you off the deep end. You're not fooling anyone.

You never get tired of drowning yourself while on the attack or enduring my victory laps with this treasure. Do you, Clementine?

by Anonymousreply 15403/11/2019

The liberals will narrowly stay in power in the next Canadian election

by Anonymousreply 15503/11/2019

R134 Kindly go fuck yourself, that is if you aren't to busy getting pegged by your mom.

by Anonymousreply 15603/11/2019

R156, if you put R134 on ignore all of the crazy responses in the thread will disappear.

by Anonymousreply 15703/11/2019

Well better late than never. Here is my reading on Fife and Bill Clinton

What is the connection between president Bill Clinton and Ex Arizona Governor/ UFO chaser Fife Symington ?

1) Center : 6 of Cups

2) Internal: 2 of Cups

3) External: Lovers

4) Underneath: 5 of Wands

5) Outcome ( in this case I will attribute this slot as "the present." Their connections as it is right now) : Temperance

Kind of an easy reading to follow. Actually, if I didn't know that Clinton was a womanizer, I would say that Symington did more than just rescue Bill from dying in the ocean. If I remember correctly, they met when Fife rescued a teenage Bill Clinton from drowning and after that he mentored Billy in college. The 6 of Cups clearly spells their connection from the past. An offering was given, Fife rescued Bill from drowning and later became inseparable for a few years.

The 2 of Cups and The Loves in the internal external position tells me there was a deep heartfelt friendship between both men. I almost want to say Bill romanticized their friendship. Understandable that Bill would put in a pedestal the man that saved his life. Their connection runs deep.

5 of Wands & Temperance, this tells me that despite their differences (probably ideologically) their friendship was still strong, also this speaks of their individual paths, each one grabbing their own wand (ha!). Temperance, I think that whatever karma they had together, at this moment in time, it has been completed. When Bill pardon Fife it was a way of paying him back. He is in peace with pardoning Fife because he really loved him and he saw it as his duty to save his friend from going to jail for tax fraud.

I am not saying Bill is gay, I'm just saying Fife was his one an only.

by Anonymousreply 15803/12/2019

Crap! Forgot to signed my name

by Anonymousreply 15903/12/2019

Another reading I wanted to post:

Were Abraham Lincoln and Joshua Fry Speed ever in love ?

1) 9 of Wands (embattled)

2)Page of Wands (Youth/Message about Money)

3) Devil (Temptation/Addiction)

4) 8 of Cups (Departure/ Sorrow)

5) Queen of Cups ( Feminine energy/Emotional stability)

This was an unfulfilled relationship (9 of Wands/8 of Cups). I will admit I don't remember much about their supposed friendship, but the combination of the Page of Coins with the Devil tells me they knew each other when they were young and single (am I right?) Obviously the 8 of cups combined with the Queen of Cups tells me they went their separate ways in order to fulfill their role as adult men (meaning become a man of good, find a job, and form a family with a decent woman).

Because the Devil is the strongest card in the reading (major arcana) I have to say there was indeed an infatuation at least from Abraham's side (hence the letters). Also, the Devil could be seen as a forbidden affair, two men being lovers. In the very least, they were jerk off buddies. At most, they fooled around when they were together. Let's remember they shared a bed for 4 years when living together. Given the times, I could see how the situation might have been a bittersweet experience for Abraham Lincoln, perhaps there was an element of shame. However, I don't know that they were soulmates because the reading focuses more on what appears to be an unfulfilled connection. (9 of Wands/8 of Cups). Perhaps this is how Abraham Lincoln view this particular connection with Joshua.

by Anonymousreply 16003/12/2019

When did this thread go off track? When we moved to part 2?

by Anonymousreply 16103/12/2019

R161, there is one poster on here who clearly has mental issues. If you block them, all the nutty posts disappear. I think he/she was also in part 1. Block whoever posted r134 and you should be good.

by Anonymousreply 16203/12/2019

Did Linda G predict this thread would go looney?

by Anonymousreply 16303/12/2019

bump for more predicitions

by Anonymousreply 16403/12/2019

The poster here may be psychic with good predictions but the crazy in her is too much to put up with. It derails this fun and interesting thread.

by Anonymousreply 16503/12/2019

Hmmm, said poster must be on my block list because I don't see nothing.

Reading done : 3/12/2019

Today while meditating, I was shown a rainbow flag being flown over Red Square. A young boy, about 12/13, was jumping with joy while carrying a pride flag. It made me smile because I understood that the change [for gay rights in Russia] will come from the younger Gen Z/Post-GenZ.

It also tells me Putin's time is almost up. These younger Russian GenZs will be of voting age in a few years, and they bring change in Russia and Putin is not part of that change. I want to say that when Trump falls, it's the beginning of the end for Putin. I see a clock stricking 12 and then I am shown a picture of Vlad's face. Time's up. Time is running out for him and I will give him 2 to 2 1/2 years before he is taken out. In a previous reading my spirit guides told me that after 2020 he would be on borrowed time. I absolutely do not see him in power in 2024. I have always felt that 2020 is the last time we will know him as a direct threat.

by Anonymousreply 16603/12/2019

Any one get New Zealand?

by Anonymousreply 16703/14/2019

Linda G - March 14

She still believes Kavanaugh will be replaced.

Beto - Ten of Cups in the world. He is pretty powerful out there. He’s got the strength, but not showing an actual win.

She sees a female VP.

Warren - does not see her win.

Harris - does not see her win, maybe down the road when she’s older.

Biden - doesn’t see him winning the presidency. Definite no.

Will Pence take over? No. Justice will get served. He is leaving with the rest.

Reading on the new president she felt Jack Kennedy type of energy which Beto has.

Predictions coming out of Russia about an earthquake. She sees 7.3 magnitude earthquake, two locations, no main city. Close to Russia. Pacific NorthWest, also. Will affect uninhabited areas.

Brexit - she doesn’t see it go through.

Death in the UK Royal family this year. Not the Queen.

Wall will not happen.

by Anonymousreply 16803/15/2019

I'd like to extend a heartfelt apology to Linda G. Admit to being influenced by that complainer who has it in for her. In 2018 (3) he refers to her as a "stoop mom". Not my style, she's someone's mom afterall but she was on that wavelength & called out the Ethiopian plane crash right out the gate from this session. First order she gets right on it. This is excellent. Personally not interested in the heavy political commentary. That guy referring to her as a stoop mom, just assumed she was some crazy Sicilian from Brooklyn. Never did put stock into those types & gypsies. Indigenous North Americans only trust. And just realized she's one of us. Don't care for the political focus but the first minute, she nails that jet crash & sees it as a foreign disaster. I feel she is compelled to to do long segments but tightening up a more succinct reading & focusing on snippets have the potential for an overall appeal.

She nabbed this one. Hats off to you Linda.

by Anonymousreply 16903/15/2019

Linda G also said that everything the Republicans have done will come back and bite them.

by Anonymousreply 17003/15/2019

The earthquake was in South America

by Anonymousreply 17103/15/2019

r167 Linda G. had said there would be a terrorist attack and people would die but she didn't know where. I think some others predicted the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 17203/15/2019

Sadly, it is no longer much of a trick to predict mass shootings...

by Anonymousreply 17303/15/2019

R168 So Linda G does not see a Democrat in the WH in 2020? If Pence isn't taking over and Dump is out, who is it? Another Rethuglican?

by Anonymousreply 17403/15/2019

Linda G. has said a Democrat will definitely win

by Anonymousreply 17503/15/2019

YT Tarot readers like Linda G won't read newer candidates below Eric Swalwell in recognition unless they're asked. I still think Jay Inslee has a chance.

I watched the March 13 video and wondered why Linda's spirit guides were sluggish and told her about Jan Michael Vincent the day before TMZ printed he had died, and not, say, mid-February when he actually did die. She's entertaining, and a reader is lucky/gifted to get 40% of predictions right, but I get the idea this celeb nonsense is to pander to the "you never get anything wrong we love you we believe everything you say" viewers or if she's soft in the noggin.

by Anonymousreply 17603/15/2019

R174, she said a Democrat would win. She hasn't predicted who will that Democrat be. Maybe when we get closer to the primaries. There is so much in flux right now among Democrats.

It's definitely not trump, according to her, nor Pence.

by Anonymousreply 17703/15/2019

Seriously, my "prediction" about a food/diet being vilified and then exonerated in the same day is about as predictable as a mass shooting.

by Anonymousreply 17803/15/2019

What about the royals and Hollywood? Who will win? Harry, meghan, Clooneys et all or will they be shown up for what's going on and will and Kate rule (no pun intended) and come out on top?

by Anonymousreply 17903/15/2019

Thanks R168

by Anonymousreply 18003/15/2019

can anyone tell if there will ever be a time where cigarette smoking is no more.

by Anonymousreply 18103/15/2019

R181 = smoking Troll alert

by Anonymousreply 18203/15/2019

r182 what are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 18303/15/2019

We have an anti-smoking troll who has been banned several times, but he keeps coming back. That's you, no R181/R183?

by Anonymousreply 18403/15/2019

We're all birds of the same feather here. We share a common interest. Allowed myself to be drawn in over the relentless horror flick troll who colors everything. Chases a few of us around this site & beyond.

Probably best to operate as one gang supporting each other and bring back the DL magic & glory of those past threads. They were legendary. We should be tipping each other off as to our personal processes to gain insight into techniques that have proven to work. Think this approach could transform the prediction threads into stratospheric heights.

Being that I've always denied this ability and tried to gain answers through science (quantum mechanics) I had completely shut myself off from others who claim to have the same abilities. Because there are a lot of frauds and psychotics delving into this realm. Just in the past few months been able to nail the term for what I predominately "suffer" of. It's a form of clairvoyance. Not a medium. No spirit guides. Not seeing dead people. Set aside a day to get to the bottom of it in my other thread. Nobody on these threads was explaining it to me. Although someone did question if it was "remote viewing" & that sent me on my quest. No one here mentioned how to use diving rods. Read tea leaves. Pendulum over map. Doing that thing like Noreen Renier by holding an object and extracting the energy. How to physically alter yourself. How to send a wish and intention out to the universe. Spells and cures. Whatever you've found to work or whatever you've observed. We probably should be sharing info and take these threads to part 12 & beyond. People come here to learn and be entertained. I've let them down for sure. We all have.

Truce?

by Anonymousreply 18503/15/2019

r184 no, not me. I was a smoker for 44 years and then quit. I would go back if I could but I can't. I just wondered if there would ever be a time when there was no more smoking.

by Anonymousreply 18603/15/2019

OK, sorry then,

by Anonymousreply 18703/15/2019

R186, good question. Everything will change depending on our evolution as a race. To understand where we will be going, we look back to our past. We were furbie creatures back in our day. We no longer need the body hair as we've adapted to our environments. So it's pretty safe to say our future selves will be completely hairless. Our teeth will evolve and we'll be living the space travel life. Able to switch between dimensions. Travel through time. Larger brains, tiny mouths, smaller hairless bodies. Which is why when people share their experiences on UFOs & aliens (need to visit those threads here) I believe them. There's just too many people who have come forward. Just like too many people sharing paranormal experiences. There's SOMETHING to all of this buzz. And we're on the cusp of figuring it out. I know this to be true so I look for answers. Common denominators. Laws of nature.

So yeah, all of those people can't ALL be crazy. Take ourselves from former ape like to where we are now. Now take ourselves to where we are now, apply the imminent evolutionary process (skulls, teeth, hair) and push it up about 1K years. Our technology inventions will speed this along. Our descendents. Who will we be? What will we look like?

by Anonymousreply 18803/15/2019

Get into this another time. Gonna try to find that thread archive here (it went nowhere) with my work surmised how that whole cattle mutilation might tie into our future selves not being able to replicate pure animal protein stock for some reason out in space conditions. We're forced to schlep back to earth & pop over to a past time dimension when cattle were pure residing on farms to harvest initial protein building blocks. Ourselves at that particular space in time are sending harvesting parties in ships to gather the pure, original protein blocks. Forced to zoom into a remote rural cattle ranch or farm under the cover of night. Land & then creep around extracting cattle DNA. Sneaking and creeping. Trying to be all stealthly. But despite our best camouflage at that particular space in time, we don't go unnoticed. It's really unethical because possible witnesses (our past selves) to our bumbling attempts at building block retrieval will be fucked in the heads for the rest of their time on earth.

Haven't read this forum yet but have that tab always opened in case the mood strikes. Done now.

by Anonymousreply 18903/15/2019

Huh?! What the fuck is happening to this thread, who is the loon? And is Linda G or her broken refrigerator posting spastic defending posts? Everything she predicts is easily researched miles ahead of you read the news, this FRAU INFESTATION on all of DL is tiresome. I predict you will stumble into our beloved grease fire you clueless cunts!

by Anonymousreply 19003/15/2019

Truce

by Anonymousreply 19103/15/2019

R191 Yes. Truce

by Anonymousreply 19203/16/2019

If you access the archives of the 2015 & 2016 Prediction threads as of TODAY you'll be picking your jaw up off the floor.

One guy even predicted terrorist attacks all over the globe, including Canada. Oh did we laugh. But not last.

by Anonymousreply 19303/16/2019

Do you see what will become of McConnell's equally cruel minion Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin?

by Anonymousreply 19403/17/2019

Whoever above who stated cannot help myself. I concur.

Just as drive point home that the Germans & Japanese have perfected our own innovations; another example. Only in America?

Progressive Fuckin' House Music. Look it up.

Some examples on this not so sly race baiting thread.

by Anonymousreply 19503/17/2019

Look up MikePrieto Forward Groove. The DJ Stephen Future of Dance. Gotta deep search youtube/web.

Ask yourself where most things were invented. If you're an American, domestic flight available to museums nationwide. Kitty Hawk? Too many to list. There'd be no German bomber Stuka or a Camry that never needs a hospitable stay if you religiously impart oil changes.

Look up house, rap, hip hop. Get right with your people.

There would be NOTHINGNESS except France & Japan. The latter lack innovative Western mores.

House it up!

by Anonymousreply 19603/17/2019

How could I ? Forgot to mention Le Jazz Hot 😅

So N'Orleans, Julie?

by Anonymousreply 19703/17/2019

House music. Little link for convenience if scrolling..

Woo. Yeah! ~Cultural origins Early 1980s, Chicago, United States

Who else, bitches?

Right? Woo!

by Anonymousreply 19803/17/2019

Coming into the home stretch for bad things. Up till the 30th of March, it's like a ticking bomb. Then things ease up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 19903/17/2019

No R199, a/3/30 it starts heating up with the Northern Hemisphere weather. Grip!

by Anonymousreply 20003/17/2019

Does the Northern Hemisphere become ablaze with Le Jazz Hot?

by Anonymousreply 20103/17/2019

Bevin, that vile carpetbagger, is up for reelection in November.

I thought brashear would run against him but I haven't heard anything. People best get on the ball to out that jackass.

by Anonymousreply 20203/17/2019

This thread has gone off the rails.

by Anonymousreply 203Last Monday at 5:52 AM

Trump will take credit for Puerto Rican statehood, cementing the Latino vote.

by Anonymousreply 204Last Monday at 5:55 AM

R203, just one poster... block r134 and all the loony posts disappear.

by Anonymousreply 205Last Monday at 5:58 AM

Rest of 2019 will see an uptick in Islamic terrorism. Mostly in western Europe.

Revenge for NZ & the ISIS maniacs scurrying back West from Iraq & Syria.

by Anonymousreply 206Last Monday at 6:44 AM

Thanks R205, that did the trick.

by Anonymousreply 207Last Monday at 10:15 AM

We can't even get rid of that human garbage bag Mitch McConnell despite the fact that the man has never kept a promise to the idiots that keep voting for him so I don't see how we can get rid of Bevin unless some scandal takes out the turtle and his political Hellspawn.

by Anonymousreply 208Last Monday at 11:21 AM

Jewz! Meant Jeez 😂

& that's just with R205 on BlockenSie😂

by Anonymousreply 209Last Monday at 11:55 PM

Linda G - March 15

Judge Ellis (presided over Manafort’s trial) - He is a show-off. Wanted to show Mueller that he would do what he wanted to do.

Tiffany trump will be glad when everything’s over. Some heartache with her father. Might get married soon. Her mother protects her.

Will there be a volcanic explosion in Seattle? Not showing right now.

Terrorist actions coming up? There will be more deaths. Maybe in a place where money is made, like Wall Street. Time frame not clear, maybe summer.

Rona Graff (executive at the trump organization) has been talking to the investigators.

Macron’s future? It doesn’t look good for him, someone may take his place in the next elections.

It doesn’t look as bad for R. Kelly. He may serve a little time, or pay people off.

by Anonymousreply 210Last Tuesday at 12:22 AM

So good R210 was gonna put in request

by Anonymousreply 211Last Tuesday at 1:16 AM

I will grow older by one year!

by Anonymousreply 212Last Tuesday at 2:21 AM

Linda, know you need to answer to your audience..w/respect, couldn't give a rat's gash about Tiffany Trump.

Takes on a whirlwind world tour!

Talent should never be wasted. Think like lipstick: pig, pearls: swine

Where the air is rarefied. Make us pack those bags. V.I.P Skylounges where we hoard stuff not nailed down. Whole 9 yards

by Anonymousreply 213Last Wednesday at 12:14 AM

Everyone is so focused on Trump which is completely understandable but Mitch McConnell is the one who has enabled and protected him the most since day one and has done the most lasting damage to our Democracy since he became Senate Majority Leader, he was a monster here in Kentucky and he's only grown into a more powerful monster in Washington so if anyone deserves to suffer a terrible fate it's him and I hope he suffers it soon.

by Anonymousreply 214Last Thursday at 12:31 AM

Personal productivity in a slump since he touched office. Just know there's gonna be some outrageous headline when open eyes in morning. Primed since he got a black eye pulling that low down dirty airport disaster. Constant onslaught. Whole crew completely complicit. Remember when staff started dropping like flies? Unheard of. If we would have known the bar was so low..thrown our own hats in the ring. Exhausted from second grade shenanigans from all ends, we'll over correct by predictably going exact opposite extreme. Won't see normal again for another decade. You know, as we do. Yet, steady as she goes.

by Anonymousreply 215Last Thursday at 5:44 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 216Last Thursday at 9:46 AM

Re: R215

In A Slump 'Cause...Trump

Gettin' nuttin done these days. Everywhere, straight to the comments. Index finger forming callous from all that scrolling. Up all night putting off packing & shipping until the last minute. Still never get used to this circus. Complacency not an option. Too old & know better.

Felt need to seek advice on halting procrastination. Works about 75% on attempts.

5-4-3-2-1! 😧 As soon as finish checking DL for thread, Mel. 😂

by Anonymousreply 217Last Thursday at 11:55 PM

Cab Calloway in the news maybe a biopic. If not him a jazz musician of the same generation.

by Anonymousreply 218Last Thursday at 11:58 PM

DL psychics when will the Mueller report drop? I do not think its will be today, any insight?

by Anonymousreply 219Last Friday at 8:27 AM

It won't be today. Nor this month.

There are still more big reveals to come.

Something big may be revealed at the time around the April full moon, April 19-24. The full moon illuminates things that have been hidden.

There is an astrologer I watch called Pam Gregory. A soft spoken older British lady who does YT videos on the new and full moons every month. They're short - about 30 minutes.

She talks in general terms about what is going on astrologically but I find her easy to listen to and interesting.

No Mueller report this month. Possibly next but my money is on this fall.

by Anonymousreply 220Last Friday at 10:14 AM

I just did a three-card draw for "when will the Mueller Report be released?"

Card 1: Three of Swords -- Associations: Autumn, Air, No

Card 2: The Magician -- Associations: Air, Mercury, Yes

Card 3: King of Pentacles -- Associations: Earth, Yes

Three of Swords may mean three weeks, or Autumn (Libra). Then again Mercury rules both Gemini and Virgo (Earth). Note I didn't draw on the circumstances in which the Mueller Report would be released, other than the very challenging factor of time.

by Anonymousreply 221Last Friday at 11:17 AM

Do you see when Trump's chinless protector McConnell goes down in flames R221?

by Anonymousreply 222Last Friday at 11:19 AM

[quote]It won't be today. Nor this month.

oops.

by Anonymousreply 223Last Friday at 4:06 PM

lol!

by Anonymousreply 224Last Friday at 4:09 PM

you guys know there's a difference between submitted and released, right? A report was submitted to AG Barr. The House Democratic representatives want the report findings released.

by Anonymousreply 225Last Friday at 4:38 PM

don’t you oppress my sass with your LOGIC, r225!

by Anonymousreply 226Last Friday at 4:40 PM

r222 you asked "Do you see when Trump's chinless protector McConnell goes down in flames"

but that is predicated by the question [bold]Will chinless McConnell go down in flames?[/bold] receiving an answer of yes. So I drew for that question first:

1. The Fool (Majot Arcana)

2. The Empress (more Major Arcana)

3. Death (need I type it?)

Mitch is in for a surprise. Sometimes termed as the ‘wild card,’ 'The Fool' carries an unknown factor and element of surprise. Next to the Empress it heralds an unplanned pregnancy, but it could more likely be an unplanned development. Death is the ending.

Now that the cards drawn suggest comeuppance, I will read for when, post to follow.

by Anonymousreply 227Last Friday at 5:00 PM

[bold] Do you see when Trump's chinless protector McConnell goes down in flames?

Knight of Wands - Ace of Wands - The Hierophant

Wands portend immediacy, Knight of Wands portends Weeks, Ace of Wands within a day. I was advised by the online source I consulted to give this another go, so I shuffled five times and drew:

Death - King of Wands - Three of Cups

I don't see him going down in flames, I see Death by a brief sequence of thrusts Seventeen Days maybe for the first thrust, perhaps April 9. Three of Cups supposedly represents Mercury in Cancer, that happens twice in 2019: June 4, then Retrograde July 19 until the end of the month.

I drew again for specifics and pulled King of Wands and Judgement. I can't pin a date for one event, best is when things will start getting bad for Mitch, and it'll be a surprise, and quick.

by Anonymousreply 228Last Friday at 5:40 PM

[/bold] Sorry about the bold. The Wands kept coming up, maybe they'll clobber him.

by Anonymousreply 229Last Friday at 5:41 PM

DL psychics - what's next for the US?

by Anonymousreply 230Yesterday at 4:01 AM

R230 Soul crushing prediction (since I predicted his 2016 win): Agent Orange (aka Putin's Lapdog) will be reelected in 2020.

Democratic candidates are too far left for most Americans who irrationally fear Socialism yet have no problem with Dump sucking Putin's dick.

by Anonymousreply 231Yesterday at 7:30 AM

^^ Hillary, arent you overdue at an arsenic & grapefruit juice cocktail fundraiser?

by Anonymousreply 232Yesterday at 8:49 AM

r232 don’t you have some borscht to mop up off your dirt floor?

by Anonymousreply 233Yesterday at 9:17 AM

^^ No, your mom licks it up. Thanks for asking.

by Anonymousreply 234Yesterday at 11:07 AM

Sorry to interrupt the playground taunts, but would someone read or scry for La Senatrice's next six months? Or three months if he's not going to last the summer?

by Anonymousreply 235Yesterday at 11:25 AM

It sickens me but I also think trump will be re-elected. I also hope I’m wrong

by Anonymousreply 23619 hours ago

R235 - It's up and down for La Senetrice for the next few months. Some uncertainty from now through April (a result of the elusive [bold]report[/bold]?) with him wondering if he's chosen the right side, worried that he's going to be on the outside looking in. (2 Swords, 5 Pentacles, 5Cups)

May shows him backing up, checking his options, but probably doubling down or at least deciding to stay his course. But the pressure mounts (4 Swords, The World, 9 Swords)

June sees him getting scorched on the national scene a bit, but feeling safe at home. His deplorables at home still support him, at least as far as he sees. but he feels like the noose might be tightening; maybe time is running out. (The Empress reversed, 9 Pentacles, Temperance reversed)

July sees him smug and in favor with whom he considers the powers-that-be and looking at a new pathway or position. Perhaps a reward dangled in front of him for services rendered. (10 Cups, Heirophant, Ace Cups)

August and he's sitting pretty. It looks like everything is going his way and he's feeling fat and happy. (9 Cups, The Star, Queen Cups)

September sees his feet kicked out from under him, wondering what the hell happened. His house seems to crumble, his experience seems to be meaningless, his actions for naught, and he's left with no control over what's going on. (Queen Pentacles reversed, 9 Wands reversed, The Magician reversed)

That's very general, but that's what I've got right now. Be aware that we may not see all of it. The public eye has it's limits. Oh, the card that's on the bottom of the deck, which I sometimes read as a sum-up is The Wheel of Fortune reversed, which I take to mean he's is on a high right now, but it all comes back around and he drops like a stone in the end.

by Anonymousreply 23718 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!