Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Linda G's March Predictions

She says Cheetolini is going down this month, we'll be dancing in the streets and Barr will do the right thing. Do we believe her? She stills says Kavanaugh is going down too, she's been saying that for months, I would love for that to be true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 2, 2019 6:28 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 1March 7, 2019 9:19 PM

FISH thread. BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 2March 7, 2019 9:30 PM

NEVER DISPARAGE THE CHEROKEE OR ANY OTHER TRIBAL MESSENGERS.

by Anonymousreply 3March 7, 2019 9:36 PM

Stop with this lady, she’s always “maybe”, how can you be a medium if there is never a real vision? She’s fun as a character though...

by Anonymousreply 4March 8, 2019 11:53 AM

How do people who believe in crap like this get through life? You have to be so fucking stupid, every day must be a challenge.

by Anonymousreply 5March 8, 2019 11:57 AM

Whatever happened to those psychic twins that were so popular a few years back?

by Anonymousreply 6March 8, 2019 12:37 PM

Linda G was right when she said a young(ish) actor would die and shock people. She also said a few days ago an airplane would soon crash and kill numerous people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 10, 2019 11:11 AM

Hope she's right.

by Anonymousreply 8March 10, 2019 11:17 AM

It seems that many of her predictions are just playing the odds . + Trump can't go down that quickly because that's not how government works. Same with Kavanaugh.

by Anonymousreply 9March 10, 2019 11:58 AM

Agree R9. That’s how the game works and keeps people hooked.

by Anonymousreply 10March 10, 2019 12:07 PM

[quote] Do we believe her

No. She's a broken record of teases:

"I see deaths, you guys" -- can't tell us physical attributes

"There'll be dancing in the streets" -- sure, if that's what you call dodging bullets

"Jamal Khashoggi's spirit came by; he says he's fine and sends his love" -- but can't identify who gave the order to put him to death

No one associated with Watergate ever shows up to tell Linda anything, it's always some legendary dead President removed from such antics

Her spirit flashes are six weeks late with celebrity deaths

Linda's guides don't tell her anything specific later to be proven accurate that the rest of the world didn't already guess.

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2019 5:13 AM

She called the major plane crash only a few days before it happened. And she also said it was a software problem which recent press shows it to be.

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2019 5:22 AM

She said she doesn't see him finishing his term. She said he walks away and isn't impeached.

I don't remember if she said the following, or maybe someone said it on DL, but someone said he was quiet the weekend after the report was handed over because he was offered a deal to leave or stay in office. He chose to stay.

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2019 5:25 AM

Why did no one predict the World Trade Center? If there are clairvoyants (and I’m not saying there ain’t) wouldn’t one of them get a call from Mondo Beyondo?

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2019 5:32 AM

So this is how far 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 has fallen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2019 5:40 AM

"Why did no one predict the World Trade Center? "

What are you talking about? Intelligence reports predicted it. The Bush II administration chose to ignore all warnings.

Don't you remember there was a previous attempt to destroy the World Trade Center with a truck full of explosives?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2019 5:44 AM

I like Linda because I like listening to her talk shit about Trump. We share similar opinions about orange shitgibbon and family

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2019 8:45 AM

I share Linda G's opinions too; I just wish 65-75% of the US population did too.

I accept she works to build her audience; if her videos were about the cards she would show the cards. Accuracy among skilful, gifted Tarot readers is not high, probably not even 50%. Linda's skill is in entertaining people and telling them what they want to hear, that the chaos , terror and disruption in their world will end and peace and happiness will be restored. She also likes to mention dead US pop stars she's heard of.

by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2019 3:12 PM

What would Miss Cleo do?

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2019 3:22 PM

Eat pussy till it was over R19.

by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2019 5:13 PM

I've said it since the day that filthy pig was elected. When he goes down it will be for something the public will have known nothing about. It'll be a complete surprise. The people investigating the pig and his corrupt administration will never reveal the really bad things until the day they bring him down.

by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2019 5:17 PM

I think he had sex with underaged girls. And may have even trafficked some.

by Anonymousreply 22March 31, 2019 4:48 AM

This tragic thread is a DL low, this LindaG is just trailer park jest with a side of toilet champagne.

by Anonymousreply 23April 1, 2019 5:29 AM

R23: it's just not in the cards for you

by Anonymousreply 24April 2, 2019 5:32 AM

She is off by the date. Trump is riding high now.

by Anonymousreply 25April 2, 2019 6:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!