Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

PREDICTIONS 2019 ♾ MI'KMAQ MÈTIS ✴ EDITION

Let's starve ourselves, abstain from alcohol and pull out into satellite view

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289March 31, 2021 11:43 PM

Following Predictions 2018 Part Trois

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 10, 2018 3:11 AM

OP, you left such nasty comments in the thread linked below.

So, I'm not going to post in your thread. I'll stick with the original 2019 predictions one.

-- Trump Wants To End Birthright Citizenship

[quote]Fuck you R356! You would renounce your american citizenship? [bold]Go back to where your immigrant parents came from.[/bold] Spitting in your face, you loser!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 10, 2018 3:18 AM

R2 no! Please! 😢

😂

by Anonymousreply 3December 10, 2018 3:30 AM

Feel a bout coming on. Full swing by 11pm EST tonight.

by Anonymousreply 4December 10, 2018 11:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2018 12:36 AM

Partially explain the process in R1 linked thread @R337 on 11/11/18

---I've a complete ritual when doing cards.

There's also two good tarot apps. I'll list them later.

Amethyst crystal, pointed end, 2 inch long. Rinse in water, place in Sunlight. Piece of UV beach glass, authentic arrowhead, clear crystal glass bowl, white jewish memorial votive candle (label removed) or white household taper (both found in supermarket kosher section). If taper stick candle used it is placed in silver candleholder. Sage smudge stick. 3 small mirrors. 3 magnifying glasses.

There's lots of cleaning and dusting of the area where the cards will be pulled. Extensive, neuro cleaning. Thinking in terms of quantum mechanics. Vacuuming first. Then brush attachment on hose hitting ceiling, walls and corners. Eliminating as much dust as possible. Windows in area get a wipe down and squeegee. It's not a large area so this isn't as arduous as it seems. No dirt, no dust, no clutter to interfere with the frequencies you want to tune into and invite in.

While setting down the deck and positioning the items listed above there's a whole other ritual including pulling plugs from outlets and turning off every light in the whole home. I'll go into this on another post here. I hold that crystal over the candle flame, place it on the deck for awhile then the crystal touches the candleholder while the tip touches the side if the deck before proceeding. Not going to get into arrowhead, mirror and magnifying glasses, sage cutting the deck. Everything in 3s to equal 9. Laws of physics, quantum laws are followed in everything.

Preparing myself is another to do. There's rules to be followed here as well. A 'scoure shower' exfoliating with kosher salt, running comb through scalp while shampooing. Eliminate all dead skin cells. Freshly washed clothes of natural fibers.

Coffee is allowed in moderation the day of but a 6 hour fast before pulling the cards. Not a drop of alcohol the day of the readings. NO ALCOHOL! No xanax, percs or anything opiate based. Break this rule and you're wasting your time. However, marijuana is to be consumed in moderation 20-30 minutes before you touch that deck. Not required but weed will alter your frequency to where you want to be. The universe opens up.

Not big on knowledge of all card meaning so keep a booklet handy. Never delved studying the tarot, wicca or astrological texts. Delved heavily in physics and the laws of the universe, art of placement & intention by Feng Shui Chinese sect. Apprenticed under psychic first nation neighbor in Montreal, acquired books of techniques handed down from great aunt from northern quebec handwritten in french. Family lore from mom's side of mi'kmaq métis people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2018 12:57 AM

Altai. Altay? I'm on a mountain range somewhere. It's Turkey on the map. I'm seeing a big fluffy light beige or white colored cat. He can't hear me approaching. Is he deaf? There are tufts of fur in his ears. Carpet on tufts on paws. He is standing on snow. We're pretty high up on this mountain range. What are you doing here? I ask him. He turns and answers "I was forced up here by goats". His back paws sport a pair of mini crampons colored reflective chartreuse and black.

by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2018 1:44 AM

Lime neon green chartreuse not yellow version.

by Anonymousreply 8December 11, 2018 2:03 AM

An Iraqi male. Young. Baby from India? Encephalitis. Prince Harry and Miss Markle. Fluid on the brain. Yes. Prince Harry flash image and boy is he bitter.

by Anonymousreply 9December 11, 2018 2:11 AM

Something wrong with head. A small malformed head? Middle Eastern/Indian appearing infant. A male. Swathed in jewel or bead encrusted shawl. Maybe not fluid on the brain. Something with skull shape. It's odd.

Flash of Prince Harry in casual suit jacket. No tie. Navy dark button up shirt. His feet face us (no socks), torso, fave twisted to the right (his left) A grand pastel pink decor, walls, drapes room behind him. His face is so contorted with bitterness. Disgust. Heavy on bitterness focused on Queen and mostly himself. Can't believe he could make such a facial expression. Deranged. He motions with right hand to the empty Queen bedroom on his left then looks at us for a response. Completely dehydrated with hollowed eyesockets as we make eye contact with him, we're stunned. We move in to focus on his eyes. We're now in a blue version of the pink room above. Psychotic break. Bath salt stare. Gripped by fear for our personal safety, the background is now in a less formal light green room.

by Anonymousreply 10December 11, 2018 2:43 AM

Delaware just lit up

by Anonymousreply 11December 11, 2018 2:58 AM

Couldn't get through this article and comments just happened upon. Just wanted to link to the image in OP header. "In mode" and needing a bite to eat, bookmarked link for future reading.

The petroglyph in the heading is one of, if not the oldest found on the continent. It's Mi'kmaq from about 500 years ago. Before Euros arrived? Never seen it before but it really struck deep within. Posted it in 2018 thread few weeks ago. Didn't realize the significance until a few days ago. Posted realization end if 2018 thread.

That thing or whatever it is seems to be in satellite view. The circle and 8 pointed star is probably our globe. That's hella creepy.

Seeing a similarity between self and these freaks below in the link↙

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 11, 2018 3:32 AM

West coast. California. The Bionic Woman. Mattress woman. She's with Wonder Woman.

by Anonymousreply 13December 11, 2018 4:35 AM

A silk road discovery. Links to Indonesian temple or mosque. Rounded church.

by Anonymousreply 14December 11, 2018 4:38 AM

Some animal or breed somewhere makes an evolutionary leap. Seeing monkey and dog. Evolutionary as in a jump in intelligence that adds to nimbleness. It is seen as not a mere adaption to environment but evolution of the brain organ as it slowly catches on with same animal all over the world. Even in remote regions. This intelligence adds a dark sector to behavior. It's an evilness exclusive to humans. The dog's superiority comes through human intervention by breeding and isn't shared globally. Working breed in far north eastern europe. Flash of German Shepard, Malamute, Wolf. Some dogs seem to be large dark eyed siberian husky with a dark mask. This animal also has such a character to be nasty. German Shepard and Wolf temperament, unpredictable. This breed is an absolute wonderment to behold in person. A later branch of this breed develops as supply cannot and should not exceed demand. Even ghetto losers want in on the act as they're a status symbol. A milder tempered breed is the answer. Mixed with blue eyed huskies and then pitbulls go extinct. This breed is a brilliant loyal genius. Another offshoot develops by using DNA selection. The most gorgeous canine to ever live. Australia tries its hand altering border collies and shepard mixes.

by Anonymousreply 15December 11, 2018 5:22 AM

Me yike blue.

by Anonymousreply 16December 11, 2018 12:22 PM

Under the weather past few days so haven't posted. In a production craze for the season.

by Anonymousreply 17December 13, 2018 1:32 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 13, 2018 2:27 PM

r12, next time in English please.

by Anonymousreply 19December 13, 2018 2:31 PM

Bitch. R19.

When 'in mode' you'll notice the polyglot taking over. When that's going on, then take note (see past e.g. @ link R1). English is my secondary yet prime language. Been and lived all around the world as my posts lauding the souls of Strasbourg France hails reference.

Sometimes I get a feeling but it flashes to my consciousness in another language. I then wait until conditions are right, pop into satellite view and zoom in closer over that region. Move into any area twinkling or lighting up. A zooming descent onto terra firma. Like quickened FF skydiving without the reward of soaring like a bird. Boom. Boots on ground. Then look around.

by Anonymousreply 20December 13, 2018 6:50 PM

It causes a feeling to emote in another language. When alone and stoned, near Turette's episode sometimes. If I find myself shouting a japanese or german single word only. A french word, spanish, italian, mandarin, swedish/Norwegian I now learned in the past 3 years to pay attention to that quantum radio signal. I'm convinced of what really is going on here. Like a rock in the pond, something in space matter is reverberating into something, against something but something. There's something. We can feel those vibrations. From past and future on nearby frequencies. There's no question for me as is apparent on the 2018 thread proceeding this one. Between the precinct in Massapequa and so many other accuracies, I myself, thrown for a loop. I'm here because we can throw down the straight dope for real on DL. I'm waiting for some authentic souls to chime in here and together figure out what is really going on here. It's going on. Been going on in an onslaught since October. I can't be and I'm not the only one.

It cannot be that genuine, authentic individuals haven't proven this connection for there still to be, to this day, a substantial audience of curiosity. Firmly believe that at these points in human evolution, the ability to tap in to a quantum strand, isn't so common but some people have made that jump on some rare occurrences. Come on. Celebrity Ghost Stories anyone? Yet rare for someone to NOT be able to tune out. There's gotta be something. Something going on that can't be proven at this age in our history. SOMETHING is there for real in order to bring out the hustling frauds. If multiple people together have witnessed an apparition of some sort then there's something going on. If something wasn't going on, civilization would have lost interest by now.

by Anonymousreply 21December 13, 2018 7:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 14, 2018 4:39 AM

@R7, we get Turkey coming through in the mountains. It'll be interesting if this train accident is really of sinister origin. Researched the destination towns to see if in mountain range. They are. Found goats. The cat being forced up by goats makes absolutely no sense. We'll wait and see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 14, 2018 4:48 AM

Here is an excellent example of satellite view vision while scanning after an area twinkles and we hone in closer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 14, 2018 4:53 AM

The attractions (mountain climbing) and history of this railway in Turkey:

-In addition to hiking and mountain climbing,[8] there are two ski resorts on the mountain range, one at Davras about 25 km (16 mi) from the two nearest towns of Egirdir and Isparta, the second is Saklıkent 40 km (25 mi) from the city of Antalya.

The Varda Viaduct, situated on the railway lines Konya-Adana at Hacıkırı village in Adana Province, is a 98-metre-high (322 ft) railway bridge constructed in the 1910s by Germans"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 14, 2018 4:59 AM

Looked up cats in this area. An extinct tiger, snow leopards and lynx. They don't fit. It was a domestic cat. A Norwegian Forest cat or Maine Coon. He was sort of long haired but a domestic breed. No stripes. Solid cream white tinted towards beige.

by Anonymousreply 26December 14, 2018 5:16 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 14, 2018 5:42 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 15, 2018 8:38 PM

OP, what does that picture in your first post mean? I think you said you found it creepy in another thread.

by Anonymousreply 29December 15, 2018 8:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 15, 2018 10:21 PM

It's really getting to be too much. Only remember some of the visions immediately. If they're odd or really clear in detail, I'll go back and dwell. I'll keep researching until I find something that matches and makes sense.

R26, trying to make a connection to this white cat sporting crampons. I look up cats in the area but nothing. It's really a haunting vision and I'm preparing to go out for the night. As I'm sitting here wrapping gifts for the host, exasperated I just punch in 'turkey cat'. Search. My hair is almost standing on end when this image pops up.

THIS is the cat on the mountain. He's to my right. His left side to me. His left eye is gold so he shouldn't be deaf. On the left side. He had thicker tufts in ears why perhaps he didn't hear me, I think. He does turn to look at me a/asking what the hell he's doing up here.

Ugh. Here's what I found about this breed of cat: All Turkish Angoras registered by CFA must be able to trace their ancestry back to Turkey. Turkish Angoras are most commonly thought of as white, but they come in many colors and patterns, including black, blue, red, cream, tortoiseshell, and classic, mackerel and spotted tabbies of many colors. An Angora in full winter coat has a mane, britches on the hind legs, and a fully plumed tail.

the hind legs being longer than the front legs, and the paws are small, round and dainty, often with tufts of fur between the toes. The long tail tapers from a wide base to a narrow end.

Dying here. Thought a domestic cat from that region to be a flat faced Persian type but it seems Turkish Angora is the national cat. That solves that. So gonna keep my eye on Turkey as I called the "big to do" there in June?2016 and out of nowhere that big to do went down in August 2016.

Off to a holiday party and bringing a bottle of Veuve Cliquot. A little widow and food should bring me back down to earth. Hopefully out of mode for the night. I need this break. French champagne should provide a welcomed damper. Nanuk out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 15, 2018 11:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 16, 2018 2:45 PM

And here she is boys and girls, in all her glory

3 years ago to the day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 16, 2018 3:09 PM

We all laughed at this poster, including myself

Reply 7 Predictions 2016. 12/13/15

Trump will be president. Chaos in Europe, the e.u will no longer exist Something will go extinct We will have the hottest winter on record-

by Anonymousreply 34December 16, 2018 3:17 PM

A major scandal brings a Hollywood studio to its knees.-

1/16/16

by Anonymousreply 35December 16, 2018 3:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 17, 2018 6:36 PM

Well I could just blow a load

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 18, 2018 3:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 20, 2018 5:05 PM

Dane Louisa Jespersen, 24, and Norwegian Maren Ueland, 28, were backpacking They were found dead near the village of Imlil in Morocco's High Atlas mountains 'ISIS fanatics' call the women 'enemies of God' in a clip of one of the murders-

Altai mountains/Atlas mountains

If this is indeed R7 prediction here, going to be sick. Feeling ill at ease.

by Anonymousreply 39December 20, 2018 5:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 20, 2018 5:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 20, 2018 5:57 PM

One of the girls with her hiking gear. Pretty much set in this being the vision just from Altai/Altay=Atlas mountain. Just went looking for something that sounded like 'Alt' with two syllables. My search sent me to Turkey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 20, 2018 6:07 PM

Need to switch out if dwelling on this prediction in the mountain range with the Norwegian Forest/Angora cat as just realized the date of this incident and the corresponding EST time for me. Down right disturbing. Let's focus on another prediction that causes goosebumps and pride for Americans. We need this. This is another clear as day vision. High in detail so we know it will come to fruition. Easily able to visit back and hop onto frequency. Every time we revisit we can actually put it on pause, zoom out for details. It's not just sweet but has a tinge of bittersweetness to it in the feeling of almost like the US dodges a bullet. Like others weren't so lucky. In this time we nail the prediction of activity in Belgium/Netherlands. Those 2 cities. As headlines appear shortly afterwards it is as though we, ourselves wrote the headline. Need to go back to the time of this prediction and look for other predictions coming around this time. What else, where else were we being drawn? The Belgium/Dutch prediction had me over Europe. See the orange pulsing light. Drop down closer. Brussels and Amsterdam lit up. Drop down into Brussels first. I know I'm in Brussels because a past incident of me being there on a train gathering my things keeps flashing up. I was putting on my jacket, adjusting fanny pack and a young blond woman is seated across from me, facing me. To the left are the train doors between us. They're opened. I catch myself staring at this big boned, 6' almost albino colored woman reading a book. Her legs are crossed, she's wearing a skirt and her legs are covered in blond fur. I can't look away. When this memory pops up I know I'm in Brussels. Similar memory of departing train in Amsterdam pops up, I'm in the Netherlands. So, I have a built in reference to pinpoint where the vision is coming out of. If I've no reference in my travels then the location is nearby and somewhat vague. Sometimes a vision will pop up putting me in a place to get a sense of location but I'm immediately lifted from that place back up into satellite view and then moving over to the area where getting pulled. Next images flashing and I'm on the ground. Standing on site and observing. This alters between physically being there and also watching as though on a screen projecting. If the screen is center, it is either presently happening or soon to happen. Depending where the screen is placed hints to a time line. If the screen is to the far right, it's in the future usually no more than 3-4 years when flush right. The screen is also smaller as we have to pull back to view it on a grey background. The visions reminded me of not a television screen but more like an old projector screen. The best way to describe it as I've long struggled to place, is reading an eye chart while at the optometrist. That's it. Exactly. I'm sitting in a dark room, the bridge of my nose is feeling pressure from the instrument being held on my face. Someone is flipping lenses saying "Clearer like this or that". So we're going back to Prediction 2018 (3) and take a look at reply 569. The Brussels/Belgium prediction is proven here. On 12/8/18. The vision of the USA glory is haunting and causing chills. Highly detailed but to the mid right of view. Not flush right but about 3/4 way to right of center. It's loaded with pride but a grateful kind of pride as though we (Americans) manage to escape a devastating fate. The unlucky feeling for others emanates from the entire Atlantic seaboard from arctic down into the southpole. Getting sad vibes west coast of UK down to the tip of African continent. Here's what is written. Know North America will be fine but not Europe. Only France pulls out of whatever doom and gloom being felt from that side of Atlantic. Events immediately following this vision have been right on the money as of now. "- [R552] i write: The calm before the storm. Gonna be a crazy week for US and Netherlands/Belgium.- Like I've said before, the US and all of North America is going to be fine.

by Anonymousreply 43December 20, 2018 8:17 PM

{Cont'd}^

[R552] i write:

The calm before the storm. Gonna be a crazy week for US and Netherlands/Belgium.-

Like I've said before, the US and all of North America is going to be fine. I see a future Utopia for Canada,US and Mexico. A renaissance in full swing by 2023. Europe, now THEY have problems. France will be the 1st nation to jump up on her feet."

by Anonymousreply 44December 20, 2018 8:19 PM

R43/44, is the doom you're feeling for Europe and Africa weather related?

by Anonymousreply 45December 20, 2018 8:26 PM

Not really weather related. More of a political/medical related strife. After that stanza from Star Bangled Banner on loop and I'm now off of the beach and post the Olympic stadium is a vision of a care free North America. People, American, reading news on their watches/phones with one particular song playing. The song is mostly scat but it ends with "you better play the notes you know". I'll look it up for lyrics.

by Anonymousreply 46December 20, 2018 8:38 PM

Great job, OP.

Does your technique have anything in common with remote viewing techniques?

Your skills are quite superb.

by Anonymousreply 47December 20, 2018 8:52 PM

Damn, just lost the whole explanation as I'm filling orders and working alone now. Fitzgerald popping up in a reading or visions is usually her rendition of Blue Skies. If change card comes up in reading/vision and Blues Skies is the background track it signifies the subject was in a past state of bad now went to worse but in future will be highly favorable from here on out. Nothin' but Blue Skies from now on. She always represents a distinctly American USA common belief of a cool cat mojo vibe. Overcoming a long standing obstacle, putting it to bed and surprised in luck, fortunate events. It's an appreciative feeling of comparison from present, past to favorable future. Here, though Americans (every single one) are not only comparing their past circumstances to the wildly, euphoric current (but in future) station but in comparison to other lands. A 'better you than me' color but without gloating. Kind of like we pull off the seemingly impossible with a national air of satisfaction. Not 'told ya so' but 'this is how it's done', 'oh yeah?just watch us', 'watch and learn, world' 'leave this to the pros/experts'. I'll check the full lyrics but 'you better play the notes you know' coming through like gangbusters. Never got this tune of hers before but she always represents USA circumstances and attitudes. Always.

This below is the exact track. It's this version. It's a word of advice to our doubters. I'll post up the full lyrics to get a sense of what she's leaning to in her message..

🎵bap a dee bappa doo 🎤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 20, 2018 10:01 PM

This is just a little samba built upon a single note Other notes are bound to follow but the root is still that note Now this new one is the consequence of the one we've just been through As I'm bound to be the unavoidable consequence of you There's so many people who can talk and talk and talk And just say nothing or nearly nothing I have used up all the scale I know and at the end I've come To nothing, or nearly nothing So I come back to my first note as I must come back to you I will pour into that one note all the love I feel for you Any one who wants the whole show do-re-mi-fa-so-la-si-do He will find himself with no show Better play the note you know There's so many people who can talk and talk and talk And just say nothing or nearly nothing I have used up all the scale I know and at the end I've come To nothing, I mean nothing So I come back to my first note as I must come back to you I will pour into that one note all the love I feel for you Any one who wants the whole show do-re-mi-fa-so-la-si-do He will find himself with no show Better play the notes you know

by Anonymousreply 49December 20, 2018 10:09 PM

In the post Virginia beach then Olympic stadium with stanza on loop when One Note Samba is the soundtrack we're floating over US midwest and Americans at home, in offices feeling a great sense of satisfaction reading news sites but they're reading on a device of hybrid wristwatch phone. Like they're looking at the time with elbows crooked, bent.

by Anonymousreply 50December 20, 2018 10:27 PM

Why thank you R47. But no thank you as I'm attempting to dampen it because I just can't function normally when "IT is on". Right back into nocturnal mode. Walking the day with a sort of charisma vibration that I don't know how to word this but without offending anyone. Let me think how to word this.

by Anonymousreply 51December 20, 2018 11:07 PM

Fuck you, Verizon! Just wiped out an intense comment again! Back to square one in answering R47's gift of a question.

by Anonymousreply 52December 21, 2018 12:08 AM

Small disconnected snippets it is!

Remote viewing. Always thought this was people claiming to go into a meditative trance, leave their physical bodies and go spy somewhere else in a voyeuristic creepy manner.

My thoughts on these freaks? Two words

MENTAL ILLNESS

by Anonymousreply 53December 21, 2018 12:19 AM

Haha! Said "US dodges a bullet" ^😂

Not our forte, is it? Bullets, no less.

by Anonymousreply 54December 21, 2018 12:28 AM

R49, lyrics. He will find himself with 'NO SHOW'? Is no show as in no entertainment show or as in someone asking us for a whole show-ing and no show means abandonment on our part. When in mode, I'll try to hop on back to that frequency for clarification. Not going into mode if I can help it. Causing anxiety and helpless feeling like in the case with Spitfire the wolf and probably these two girls killed in Morocco Atlas mountains. We could only wish that train wreck in Turkey was the premonition but it wasn't because last Saturday night I felt such an urgency. It made me late to the party and when I got there an uncomfortable, self conscious feeling as some picked up on it and were fascinated. Same stifling feeling of riding the train in Shinjuku during rush hour. Helpless infant in stroller while everyone is gawking and staring. Powerless.

by Anonymousreply 55December 21, 2018 1:04 AM

R47's question remains.

Guess it is a form of remote viewing but totally unintentional. Always found people into that to be suffering from a firm of psychosis. If not full blown schizophrenia then usually a schizotypal. It gets to a point though for the authentic individual to seek answers when forced into reality that it can no longer be classified as a mere coincidence to head towards physics. Like a person from the past would be floored by a radio transmission is how I'd view it. Just so many frauds with their astrology, birth charts and medium abilities and let us not forget those automatic writers make an authentic person shy away and deny, deny, deny. Once you can't deny anymore, you'll turn the world on its ear to get answers. A lazy scrub will go the route of those supposed Ashekwhatever records and other mumbo jumbo but the real deal is gonna bite the bullet and delve into physics to answer questions. That's why I've avoided the "remote viewing" quacks. That's why I'm unfamiliar with this stuff. Yet, there have been popular tunes which have describe the experience. Just looked up 2 of these songs and both have Canadian heritage. Nearly died earlier when I realized where one was recorded. This piece has always resonated with me all of my life. It as though someone knows. Someone else knows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 21, 2018 2:23 AM

THIS right here is it. Not feeling alone. Throughout my life this song has spoken to me. Now, seeing where it was recorded and who wrote it..analyzing the lyrics, that's basically it. The second tune that blew me away in describing this reality stopped me dead in my tracks. Hade no idea it was Madonna at the time. When it was released, I remember where I was when it described almost perfectly the "it" that came on from time to time. It physically paralyzed me. Still does to this day because it basically describes the satellite view barrage of thought insertions we're always attempting to chalk up to "coincidence".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 21, 2018 2:33 AM

Here's another apt description of the process by Madge, no less 😅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 21, 2018 2:38 AM

At the 2:30 mark at One Note Samba is the culmination of victory as Germany tries to steal Mexico from underneath American and Canadian noses. Fail! As the tune progresses, a whirling dervish forms of the 3 nations and it is just such sweetness. 3 nations as one, under the Universe, indivisible. People can just relax and not rely or even care about those outside our borders. Saudis old news and drowning. North America skipping about to and fro. Such a great time but we're looking at 2023. Silver, sparkling border encasing north america right up to the Alaskan Islands. Like nobody else exists. It's so beautiful and catches the world by surprise. It's like another planet as the world tries to get in on oir action. We're not having it! So strong. So vivid. Hang around for this one.

by Anonymousreply 59December 21, 2018 3:43 AM

If you blast that Rush tune with earbuds, it is almost a religious experience. Now I know what those elders were describing.

Blast it into your brain

Begin the day With a friendly voice A companion, unobtrusive Plays that song that's so elusive And the magic music makes your morning mood Off on your way Hit the open road There is magic at your fingers For the spirit ever lingers Undemanding contact In your happy solitude Invisible airwaves Crackle with life Bright antennae bristle With the energy Emotional feedback On a timeless wavelength Bearing a gift beyond price Almost free All this machinery Making modern music Can still be open-hearted Not so coldly charted It's really just a question Of your honesty, yeah your honesty One likes to believe In the freedom of music But glittering prizes And endless compromises Shatter the illusion Of integrity, yeah Invisible airwaves Crackle with life Bright antennae bristle With the energy Emotional feedback On a timeless wavelength Bearing a gift beyond price Almost free For the words of the profits Were written on the studio wall Concert hall And echoes with the sounds, of salesmen, of salesmen, of salesmen Songwriters: Alex Zivojinovich / Gary Lee Weinrib / Neil Elwood Peart The Spirit of Radio lyrics © Ole Media Management Lp

by Anonymousreply 60December 21, 2018 4:02 AM

An exodus coming.

by Anonymousreply 61December 21, 2018 4:17 AM

R61, exodus from where?

by Anonymousreply 62December 21, 2018 4:27 AM

No. But it is coming. Wish I could warn this great human being. Caught in crossfires.

Ugh. God. No. An advanced, educated, good soul of a Muslim woman. Late life mother. Odd in her culture. Could be/should be a grandmother but she is the mother to children under 10 years. It is her 2nd family, second chance. Okay. PTSD sufferer back in homeland from evil regime.. she is melting. Physically melting from fire or acid Both? I gotta get out of here. Disgrace and sin brought upon this woman in apartment.

by Anonymousreply 63December 21, 2018 4:31 AM

R62, Spain unloads first.

by Anonymousreply 64December 21, 2018 4:32 AM

Lisa. Elizabeth variant name. Dead. Dead person. Haunting. Warning. From PR. Who is this? And go away.

by Anonymousreply 65December 21, 2018 6:16 AM

Here we go. But no one cares because...Spain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 21, 2018 8:42 PM

Tony Danza

by Anonymousreply 67December 21, 2018 10:46 PM

United vs. Air Canada

by Anonymousreply 68December 22, 2018 2:09 AM

Cylindrical object. Tree trunk? Construction equipment. Wind. Gale.

by Anonymousreply 69December 22, 2018 2:12 AM

Feeling an episode inching in.

by Anonymousreply 70December 22, 2018 2:14 AM

Crunching orders for last ditch holiday shipment. Frazzled. But it's coming on. I'll toke later. Keep flashing back to my younger self at glass house (haunted to the hilt) in Sea Cliff. I'm watching planes coming into LaGuardia over Long Island Sound. I'll see if this still comes up later

by Anonymousreply 71December 22, 2018 2:29 AM

Cylindrical object crushing. It's night time so can't make it out. Like an old b/w mini tv screen. Falls leftward.

by Anonymousreply 72December 22, 2018 2:32 AM

January 2019 supposed to be most depressing day of year for many but internet and news programs alight. Buzzing. TV news blaring. People online, in bed with laptops and phones. Popcorn in every microwave. Everyone has opinion to offer. Political death or celebrity death. Terror attack? One of the three.

by Anonymousreply 73December 22, 2018 3:15 AM

Jumbo jet belly flop

by Anonymousreply 74December 22, 2018 3:19 AM

[QUOTE]An exodus coming.

Muslims fleeing western Europe?

Highly unlikely

by Anonymousreply 75December 22, 2018 5:24 AM

A decent tarot app for android. Shuffle deck 9xs before choosing cards for your spread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 23, 2018 12:51 AM

Maybe your vision of the cat in Turkey is the Kurds being forced back to the mountains to avoid slaughter.

by Anonymousreply 77December 23, 2018 4:35 AM

R77, that's actually the feeling. I'm also gonna check 2018 (3) as Indonesia came up there (w/Australia) and above here? I'll just scan old posts to see if Indonesia was hit on by anyone.

by Anonymousreply 78December 24, 2018 3:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 24, 2018 5:23 AM

A vivid dream. However believe this could be personal.

by Anonymousreply 80December 25, 2018 5:27 PM

An underground cave in backyard where tree roots from old tree rotted. In dream flashing back to oldest tree in Kenting, inside Needle Mountain park. There's a soft side to the roof where termites made it easy to punch hole with branch. I decide to use this as flue for site of future fire pit. Fill a bucket of water with yard hose to make a sort of clay? Start grabbing branches as yard cleaning to hide this underground tree pit. A neighbor's dog it barking, giving me away

by Anonymousreply 81December 25, 2018 5:49 PM

I climb over my own fence and get stuck on neighbor's cheap 6' stockade fence standing about 6" away. The pickets give way and swing out as this dog (tan/black) grabs my right foot. Dog is part Shepard/pitbull/St. Bernard. I'm wearing mukluks with black treaded sole. As I'm wriggling my foot from boot, dog's owner (Asian woman) calls dog off. I swing back onto my side of fence (IRL it is a custom built black sturdy Japanese beaute). Hear dog now wimpering, climb back over to save dog and it is being mauled by a female lion who grabs it through broken slats on other side neighboring yard. An older indian/pakistani couple pull the lioness off the dog. I'm now making it back to my yard balancing on large korean lanterns as stepping stones. I see dug out tunnels on my left going straight down, covered with hexagonal lucite with clamp, like a mason jar. I fall between the fences and a black panther is coming for me. Swing on the picket fence, I evade her. Her little black cubs climbing all over me I realize she's only interested in them. One climbs under my sweater, kitten claws into flesh and skiing silk underwear. I tuck sweater into pants to secure her. Old asian woman tries to get cat under control as I'm telling her it is illegal to have exotic pets in the town. I'm shouting for someone to call 911. Nobody hears me. The old woman is mother of woman who called the dog off. A serpent curled on the fence lunges for me but I evade it. Trying to get to safety with cub and it ends as I notice fire in underground cave is blowing smoke everywhere.

Vivid like hispanic man as me escaping gang members with balloon to fly and we all know how that turned out.

by Anonymousreply 82December 25, 2018 6:42 PM

Here's the actual tree in Kenting. I flashed back to it but in the flashback I'm inside of it. When I was inside of it I declared "I could live in here. It's like a studio back home (Manhattan)".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 25, 2018 6:54 PM

Look! Full easy watch original Mary Poppins starts in satellite view! 😅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 26, 2018 4:09 AM

^gomovies link worked fine last night. Now it's problematic.

by Anonymousreply 85December 27, 2018 1:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 27, 2018 2:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 28, 2018 3:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 29, 2018 10:31 PM

Added this to Venice Beach thread. Just do what they've done. And still do today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 30, 2018 3:08 PM

Madames & Monsiers ,

Je present le human unicorn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 30, 2018 3:15 PM

Who does this person remind you of? Gut instinct in 3 seconds?

HINT: Goes by stage name 😅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 30, 2018 3:20 PM

Puerto Rico been coming on like gang busters. I'm French Canadian in NY and proudly American but this amazing energy coming from PR have no idea where this is coming from. Same feeling for Ireland. PR is gonna shine.

by Anonymousreply 92December 30, 2018 11:57 PM

What is going on Puerto Rico?

by Anonymousreply 93December 31, 2018 12:01 AM

Been going to and fro this holiday season including my apt. in Q City. Another story. Said to sister in Qcity, "who am I? Ghostbusters,"? place is so,freaky can't even rent passed two months. This place changed me..only storage. Don't dare live there.

I'll stay in St. Foy. I'll be at Hôtel Classique on NYE if you need to reach out 800 463 1885

by Anonymousreply 94December 31, 2018 1:01 AM

Is this thread a joke?

by Anonymousreply 95December 31, 2018 2:09 AM

It's Lisette Melendez!

by Anonymousreply 96December 31, 2018 2:32 AM

She's dead?

by Anonymousreply 97December 31, 2018 2:34 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 2, 2019 12:03 AM

Wrong link^

This one was predicted. Copy cats, the lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99January 2, 2019 12:38 AM

UPDATE

Been staving it off with Iceberg vodka, Fin du Monde and moose stew. Much needed break.

by Anonymousreply 100January 2, 2019 9:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 3, 2019 5:20 PM

Bitch be crazee.

Hey know it all. What am I wearing RIGHT NOW?

by Anonymousreply 102January 4, 2019 1:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 5, 2019 1:37 AM

Yes R102, a shelf ass and cotton picking hands.😂

I'm good, right?

by Anonymousreply 104January 5, 2019 1:39 AM

Just starting to look up this series of Psychic Detectives as looking for answers and similarities. Anything to piece together "mode" & "satellite view".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 5, 2019 12:28 PM

R103, in Sweden, the Ebola test: negative. Feel like this won't be the case in first France &/or Germany in coming year. See bottom quarter of posts at thread linked in R1 for this haunting vision.

by Anonymousreply 106January 5, 2019 12:32 PM

Anyone know if Noreen Ranier is real deal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 5, 2019 1:18 PM

I'll look into her later but here she describes her process.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 5, 2019 1:40 PM

Someone out to discredit Noreen but their website is messy and their writing is all over the place.

We'll move on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 5, 2019 2:01 PM

Found an alternative site in my early research starting today.

And guess what? They've a 2019 Prediction Thread on that forum.

Shall look later after hustling all day but now I'm just running to find this Renier's background and process because we know it can be done from the thread linked @ R1 & police case in October. Was hoping to get answers through quantum mechanics but should really start looking into these claims of actual people.

Nobody is coming to DL to shed light and our progestornators here are full on batshit and ruined a great datalounge legacy.

Almost hesitate to post up another forum because we know how utterly ill and envious a sector of trolls are here because..anonymous. Bottom line, they can't touch you when you're the real deal but they annoyingly use a sockpuppet persona to emulate your style and content a la SWF film. Making note of it makes one seem petty but if you look at the examples given, you'll be able to recognize these systemic trolls, their motivations and fractured minds. The catfish mentals.

Here's an example of one of our systemic trolls drowning in a full on meltdown at this thread. The same troll we speak of in the thread link in R1 here.

The reason I mention this is because not only are these lost souls pestering everyone across the web but they eventually drive away the members who bring inside information and wisdom to this lightly moderated gift of a site without agenda. We come here for the truth but are forced to weed through their mentally ill machinations. They use proxies, VPNs, various browsers to elude webmasters and moderators and eventually disable or destroy our favorite safe ports and pêche mignon guilty gossip hubs.

Epic meltdown here. Same troll who dared post here recently^ @ R102 before it cracked in epic proportions. We're safe until Monday from this one. Like roaches, they can't be eliminated.

Watch it unfold in glorious rapture ☀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 5, 2019 2:57 PM

This wiki confirms there's something going on and you don't have to read between the lines.

Find the high incidence of aboriginal people with direct hits unsurprising.

Now that the frantic holiday season is over and we can escape "mode", gonna be looking in to this without science.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 5, 2019 5:22 PM

Guess this would describe the satellite view. Never dabbled into this crap. Straight to String Theory. This "crap" isn't taxing on the brain like quantum foam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 5, 2019 5:27 PM

Let's be real here. Can only achieve this state naturally after the 8 month mark when abstaining (not a drop) from alcohol.

Otherwise, no alcohol on the day of, fasting and WEED.

The answer is: I'm low on weed. That's it. Weed.

No weed and we're safe from the creepy onslaught.

by Anonymousreply 113January 5, 2019 5:46 PM

Lumberjack..lobster man. Go to the conclusion just to see "they can do amazing things, if you believe"😂

Sir, please speak English. Taking Maine off of the trip.

But yes, a "quickening" is an accurate description. It rings. Hits home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 5, 2019 8:00 PM

Found answers. Done for now. Didn't watch vid because why would anyone want to increase it? Try to deaden it, right? Like being haunted in your own head.

Helix vodka. Prost!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115January 5, 2019 8:58 PM

Sorry that pre-Kidman shot is in the link^ So so sorry.

by Anonymousreply 116January 5, 2019 9:00 PM

[quote]Epic meltdown here. Same troll who dared post here recently^ @ [R102] before it cracked in epic proportions. We're safe until Monday from this one. Like roaches, they can't be eliminated.

Nope. Still here.

Nice try. No sale.

by Anonymousreply 117January 6, 2019 11:54 AM

You just justified the quote. Like roaches. You're still here. Fool.

by Anonymousreply 118January 7, 2019 6:54 AM

Wtf who are these legions of trolls you keep referencing? Why are they after you?

by Anonymousreply 119January 7, 2019 9:07 AM

In personal crisis. Business related. Be back when the dust settles.

Will be posting/OPing threads with tips to overcoming obstacles challenging me now.

by Anonymousreply 120January 11, 2019 1:28 AM

OP=Charlatan.

by Anonymousreply 121January 11, 2019 2:26 AM

[quote]Will be posting/OPing threads with tips to overcoming obstacles challenging me now.

Like paying your rent?

by Anonymousreply 122January 13, 2019 1:19 PM

Close R122. Own 2 homes free and clear in the highest real estate tax land of the nation. Those taxes alone are the equivalent of a rental fee. Evicting a deadbeat tenant without incurring court costs and resentment is quite the obstacle. A challenge I overcame just yesterday.

Newest challenge? Removing the stench of vinegar and nail polish remover from his rotting liver that has permeated this one on site rental.

You can find me here in this thread.

You never win and you never learn R122 🏊

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123January 13, 2019 6:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124January 13, 2019 7:45 PM

THIS right here was the game changer.

Why? Because we didn't see it coming. The explanation why we didn't see it coming is a complete mind fuck when you turn your attention away from quantum mechanics and onto astrophysics.

Then you will understand why and how we upped our game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 13, 2019 8:09 PM

Opening the laptop surrounded by empty champagne bottles, Godiva chocolates and roses the morning of 2/15/13 forever seared into my being with that headline. Sobering.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 13, 2019 8:20 PM

Absorb this:

"The high population makes for a very active environment, where collisions between asteroids occur very often (in astronomical terms).

A collision may fragment an asteroid in numerous small pieces (leading to the formation of a new asteroid family), or may glue two asteroids together if it occurs at low relative speeds."

Linked is an article from February 2009 well before the surprise! of 2/15/13. Connect the dots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 13, 2019 8:38 PM

At R92 on 12/30/18, Puerto Rico. Being pulled to PR. In past visions the island shines. Perhaps should have pulled out into satellite viewed and hovered directly over the land. Following R92 there's more mention of PR and even a warning but we glassed over it.

Perhaps this is the cause of the haunting nonstop energy emanating from the region. Should have paid attention to the soundtrack tune playing in the background. Even looked up the old tune to find the artist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 13, 2019 8:56 PM

Sorry, glossed over it. Here's the song playing in those visions. The harmonizing sequence in the end featured. Will look up lyrics and research artist. The 3:39 mark stanza loops and that is actually the woman who keeps flashing up. Didn't give too much thought to it more than to note it. We shall see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 13, 2019 9:13 PM

Here's the answer to my question at R93? 12/30/18

"Over the past weeks, mounting crime and violence — including killings captured on camera in broad daylight — have beset Puerto Rico. With local law enforcement struggling to curb what the top FBI official on the island described as a "crisis of violence"

by Anonymousreply 130January 13, 2019 9:35 PM

Sure, honey.

by Anonymousreply 131January 13, 2019 9:42 PM

Well, seems like Lisette Melendez is very much with us. A middle aged woman now. Why would visions of her younger self be coming through? Why would she be popping up with PR and not say, Jennifer Lopez or Ricky Martin? Had no idea who Lisette even was. Why her old pop song from the 90s no less? Let's search the lyrics for a clue. Seems a lot of victims of violence, victims of hate crimes ending in murder were coming through. Stuck on that frequency with the onslaught presenting in mid October. Exhausting. Struggling to keep it at bay especially after premonition at R7 came to fruition. The name of the mountain range was the first flash vision. Wasn't a vision. First flash was audio (Altai) then immediately followed by odd, highly detailed vision. When eventually allow self to enter satellite mode will focus on the time span to determine where in the wormhole the frequency is emanating. The few vivid dreams, clear as day, have all revealed events in the past to be creepily accurate. It's these haunting visions while awake and in mode that seem to jump onto a near future frequency. Hate it. Halt it with Helix.

I'll follow with the lyrics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 13, 2019 10:28 PM

It's been so long since we've been friends in need And how the love we share in our hearts To try to keep us apart It took sometime to build this trust in me But now you're all I have to You want the best of my love To keep away from the thoughts that we share Is to feel the pain that I feel when you are not there See what you want to see but please have some faith in me Together forever yours Together forever mine Facing what we feel inside Ready to stand the test of time I've seen us come together in my dreams And felt the kiss that makes me love you Enough to see us through It took sometime to feel the way I feel That's why I know I'm here forever And you will always be there To keep away from the thoughts that we share Is to feel the pain that I feel when you are not there See what you want to see but please have some faith in me Together forever yours Together forever mine Facing what we feel inside Ready to stand the test of time Together forever yours Together forever mine Facing what we feel inside Ready to stand the test of time Forever (Come on) Together (yeah yeah) Forever (Come on) Together (I can't wait) Forever (Come on) Together (yeah yeah) Forever (Come on) Together (I can't wait) Forever (Come on) Together (yeah yeah) Forever (Come on) Together (I can't wait for love...) Together forever yours Together forever mine Facing what we feel inside Ready to stand the test of time Together forever yours Together forever mine Facing what we feel inside Ready to stand the test of time Together forever yours Together forever mine Facing what we feel inside Ready to stand the test of time Together forever yours Together forever mine Facing what we feel inside Ready to stand the test of time Songwriters: Mike Stock / Matt Aitken / Peter Waterman

by Anonymousreply 133January 13, 2019 10:31 PM

Down a rabbit hole trying to find the real name and background on Kevin Fret rapper. Gonna be late to dinner so if anyone has any inside info, please post it here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134January 13, 2019 10:51 PM

It's back "on" again. Without all of that holiday food around been hitting emergency stash of weed to get into "cleaning mode". Weed really gets not only creative juices flowing but depending on the strain can bring on an OCD perfecting mode so cleaning and tidying becomes second nature.

The strains coming out of Quebec now that weed is available nationwide are unparalleled. Mohawks down in Montreal are really out doing themselves. Gleaned a few more trade secrets. Gotta get up north to get my mitts on the fabled legendary product being produced by the Inuits and Mi'kmaq bands. Getting awesome returns on my investments prior to October.

Turning your back on alcohol has never been easier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135January 16, 2019 3:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 17, 2019 4:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137January 17, 2019 4:41 PM

So smoking weed helps you predict stuff?

by Anonymousreply 138January 18, 2019 6:47 AM

So smoking weed helps you make up imaginary stuff?

by Anonymousreply 139January 19, 2019 12:31 AM

Continuing this elsewhere and in other language as this site has not recovered from the cretin invasion. Check back once a week but seems pretty hopeless.

Just wanted to share a little omen that seems to point to the great times ahead regarding those haunting visions of a United North America.

Yes, it's Trump but click to the 1:03 mark to catch how US, Canada & Mexico just started circling wagons to save themselves. As mentioned since the 2018 thread..take care of yourselves so you can bask in the upcoming well deserved joy and glory. Gonna be spectacular.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140February 13, 2019 12:59 AM

Christ, it got out of the nuthouse and posts again.

by Anonymousreply 141February 13, 2019 1:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142February 18, 2019 8:10 AM

???

by Anonymousreply 143February 18, 2019 9:15 AM

^fell right into the trap R143. Stalker loser😂

Been waiting for you. Now I can block you and fuck with your permissions afforded by the DL.

Not gonna block you then check ignored posters because there's no mystery and glamor within your being. You're a pitiful loser and wouldn't wish your life on worst enemy.

Just have to search inside of myself to experience such high-end extravagance on a whim.

In contrast, you're a mere good for nothing.😎

by Anonymousreply 144February 18, 2019 9:30 AM

Simmering, blind rage gets lit in Spain. Something in Spain gets exposed. Shamed by media and online commentary, a match is thrown. Set by shame and inferiority feeling... the consciousness of the nation shifts. Economy further tanks. Caught hustling in the migrant trade. Helping migrants extend their reach at expense of France, Corsica.

Was hoping this would cease their perfectly legitimately rationalized torture of cattle.

Hire WWF culture eventually. Can't come soon enough. World heavy heapings of shame coming to Spain near soon. Hit from all sides.Mexico follows suit. Goes so far as to rename locations in indigenous, english, portuguese and french whichever translation is closest. Mexico fully integrates with USA and Canada. Three nations together become a force not to be reckoned with..in supermarket and standard english spanish french on every label. Though respectful borders achieved together, standard of living in US gets pulled up by Canada and Alaska, standard in Mexico pulled up by US. 3 nations eventually operate like one big conglomerate. Continental self reliance. Borders soften between the 3 nations but fiercely protective to, of each other regarding anything or anyone not of the continent. Brazil starts emptying. Belize a hub of human servitude, slavery, trafficking. Missing women found. Mexico circles wagons with US and Canada. Legitimacy of Mexico renewed. Seeing almost identical triplets.

11/19/18

by Anonymousreply 145February 18, 2019 9:32 AM

Yeah I am watching this thread because I was curious at first but then interested in the crazy on full display. Where else can you read about people getting drunk to dull the voices?

by Anonymousreply 146February 18, 2019 9:37 AM

Let's go hunt down the Alaska predictions. The first half came through with flying colors. The landscape did change. Trump offered aid. Asking for help then offering help is one of the 3 predictions gonna go hunt down on the 2018 thread (R1 link access) re: Fabulous Alaska. When was this coming through? How long after did it occur. Let's examine the dates..

by Anonymousreply 147February 18, 2019 9:55 AM

Electrical current, like lightning bolt, crackles from Spain, France and Germany. Starts in Spain. Ignited in Barcelona or area/region French name. Jolts through France, bears eastward into Germany.

Austria, Switzerland and Italy hands off. Don't get involved. Europe divided West/east. Britain attempts neutrality acting as moderator. Blown off and ignored but leadership from Ireland suddenly saves the day. Ireland takes on a progressive jump. No nonsense tolerated in benevolent way. Ireland enjoys newfound global respect. Ireland shoots to top spot. New reputation similar to Sweden Norway.

St. Patrick's Day is celebrated in a respectful, grateful manner in 2020.

—Anonymous 11/19/18

What a fucking day that was looking back. Disturbing to my own self. Wanna hide under the covers revisiting that thread every time.

by Anonymousreply 148February 18, 2019 9:58 AM

Um R146, did my blocking you from posting on two of my personal domains this weekend fire up your obsession to a white hot gilt or something? How do you even have time to eat or shit?

You breathe, drink, sleep me

You're not the first, though. You know that, right? Been to this rodeo since birth. I know you cretins who become enamored secretly hold me to the highest human standards. By doing so you withhold any compassion or mere empathy should I suffer a tragic loss. To you unfortunately touched beings, I'm untouchable. Titanium to you. Just by being born me.

You'll eventually kill yourself. By your own hand. You guys always do. Inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 149February 18, 2019 10:19 AM

R146, I'm refusing the sale. Wouldn't even risk drop shipping from a manufacturer because then you'll be drifting your way to my door. You managed to scrape up $12 in a Paypal account to make contact after you've been blocked on my stores and the various platforms you sleuth out because you've got it sooooo 🛐 bad for me. If you only saw what I look like in the flesh, you'd be hitching with your thumb out on a highway in flyoverville in Winter🤐

by Anonymousreply 150February 18, 2019 10:36 AM

FREEEEEEEEEEEAK

by Anonymousreply 151February 18, 2019 12:31 PM

Bet your flab ass i'm a freak + fabulous

by Anonymousreply 152February 18, 2019 1:23 PM

Taber!

Such a cheap imitation. Poor attempt at my style

"All groups discriminate, from the broadest to the narrowest subpopulations. It’s really twisted, but most people feel worthless if they can’t point to others and laugh at them for having greater worth. It’s an evil, hurtful manifestation of ego and it’s completely arbitrary."

Malade. So now you went from pendulum to cretin, we see. Subpopulations? 😂 Demographic got you down?

NOTE: Pêche mignon does not = cute fishing, ya rube. My god are you sick!

Calling your local precinct for a welfare check and an escort to the psych ward. Don't you have anyone?

by Anonymousreply 153February 18, 2019 1:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 18, 2019 2:22 PM

[quote]Bet your flab ass i'm a freak + fabulous

No. No you're not. You have a serious psychosis. Please continue to post so we can continue to judge you.

by Anonymousreply 155February 18, 2019 3:03 PM

This thread would be more interesting if the predictions person didn't get so angry at some other posters.

by Anonymousreply 156February 18, 2019 8:01 PM

That’s because we’re all apparently stalking him r156.

by Anonymousreply 157February 18, 2019 8:23 PM

Anyone surprised?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158February 19, 2019 8:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159February 21, 2019 5:15 AM

Found this on a reddit paranormal thread. Concur

"Outside the realm of science for now anyway. Think of all the things we understand now that were unimaginable in the past. Someday there may be an explanation for all this that will make it seem like no big deal to people, and our reactions now will sound adorably old-fashioned to them."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 22, 2019 5:35 AM

If we're gonna sit around procrastinating a million and one things to get done, make it worth it. At least.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161February 22, 2019 6:31 AM

Very Daily Failish ^ me

by Anonymousreply 162February 22, 2019 6:32 AM

R30 is Venezuela

by Anonymousreply 163March 1, 2019 5:49 AM

I predict a country dream

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164March 1, 2019 7:20 AM

Sure, just expose your one of many IPs to the mods. Dumbfuck.

by Anonymousreply 165March 1, 2019 7:49 AM

No R164. BlockEn sie

by Anonymousreply 166March 1, 2019 7:51 AM

Don't try to gain access to our worlds, ghetto cretin.

by Anonymousreply 167March 1, 2019 7:53 AM

It is getting so good! Get 'em!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168March 2, 2019 1:26 AM

-Massive carnage in India. Rebellion, stampede, natural disaster. India. Crowds of people falling then getting crushed.

11/12/18

by Anonymousreply 169March 4, 2019 4:38 PM

Start @ R548 in this thread.

Silly trolls exposing yourselves

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170March 4, 2019 7:43 PM

Being blasted with L'Estro Armonico re: North America & territories. One concerto for US/Mexico integration. Another for Canada/Mexico. Yet another for all 3 nations. US/Canada.

Don't know guys but seeing a rush on this. Won't have to wait for '23/'25 for rewards. Thank Heavens.

People feeling bad for those who did not live to see it in next 2 years. They'd be so proud of us. Watch though...Mexico is gonna go through a house cleaning starting soon. Look for signs in May. The good people are tired, watch out!! In this copy of concerto here is Mexico rebooting & enmeshed exclusively into the continent. No penjeda, that one. Gonna be like a military operation. Keep an eye out for "prim & proper" Native American style.

Crappy version & no Claudio Scimone here but you get the point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171March 6, 2019 1:27 AM

♤Alegria♡

There is a love in us RAGING, Alegria

~ A joyous, magical feeling ~

Let's go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 6, 2019 3:16 AM

What's my problem?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173March 7, 2019 12:06 AM

I was a lonely G O Y ...no strength, no J O Y...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174March 7, 2019 12:09 AM

CANCER

HOPE

On the Alex "Quebec" thread

We know cancers are getting their asses kicked to and fro. However, pancreatic cancer is to resistant.

Some tools. Gonna link to this thread & leave last comment.

-32 minutes ago Every case of pancreatic cancer needs to be given the royal treatment. All details of therapy, stages and mortality. There's a secret weapon in that knowledge.

Cancer, all forms, needs to be FAKED OUT.

GOT TO FAKE the cancer into believing it is not being eradicated. FAKE IT into slowing down. Lull it. Make the cancer believe it has all the time in the world. Make it/fake it into procrastination. Make it lazy!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 8, 2019 5:26 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176March 10, 2019 11:46 PM

Someone nabbed the creep at reply as R111 and R112 in thread below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 11, 2019 12:12 AM

OP are you in Nova Scotia?

by Anonymousreply 178March 11, 2019 12:14 AM

Not in Nova Scotia. I'm in R121, R122 from the below thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179March 11, 2019 7:52 PM

I don’t understand. Are you Mi’kmaw OP?

by Anonymousreply 180March 12, 2019 12:10 AM

Just curious really...

by Anonymousreply 181March 12, 2019 12:11 AM

How are these fucknuts being allowed to serve and protect us?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 12, 2019 7:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183March 12, 2019 7:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184March 15, 2019 7:58 AM

Here's R14 around that crucial time of cluster comments^

-A silk road discovery. Links to Indonesian temple or mosque. Rounded church.

by Anonymousreply 185March 15, 2019 8:09 AM

R15^ the monkey or ape. Saw an article of how monkeys are fashioning umbrellas out of large leaves and metal sheets to protect themselves from rain. Just started happening. In other words, they're evolving and not gonna go about their day being pelted by rain anymore like a big dumb ox. Keep an eye out for global evolutionary jumps occurring in primates. As they evolve they'll be starting in on the scheming & sometimes it will pose as a threat to humans and other animals. Not all skills will be adorable

Antennas up for these developments

by Anonymousreply 186March 15, 2019 8:19 AM

There it is! R78, Indonesia & Australia mentioned. Lighting up orange-red. Also felt a big Jesus connection. In the Silk Road Journey, it was like retracing in Jesus' path. Gonna wait & see if this Aussie insanity in NZ was being tipped off somehow.

by Anonymousreply 187March 15, 2019 8:29 AM

Oh, R91 is Latifah. Do you see it?

by Anonymousreply 188March 15, 2019 8:30 AM

Ethiopian plane crash dwelled on she felt sure right out the gate in this Linda G session below⤵

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189March 15, 2019 9:07 AM

We did it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190March 15, 2019 5:33 PM

Just realized this morning thinking back to that other cowardly mosque attack & seeing my old friend on the news AKA The I'le D'Orlean bridge. Interesting thought is that they're both COMMONWEALTH countries, Ma'am.

Self appointed nobodies from Commonwealth.

by Anonymousreply 191March 17, 2019 12:25 AM

Triage Future Conglomerate Utopia of the North American Continent need to act now (no ulterior motives questioned if enacted together) in Venezuela to relieve suffering. Everyone out da way.

One, deux, tres

Then together, circle those wagons to protect our people of the physical continent.

It's coming. Saw it plain as day. Can we put a rush on it, though?

by Anonymousreply 192March 18, 2019 12:11 AM

r190 So you're telling me I need to order panther worms on ebay, blend them, and then snort them? Can I take them as a suppository instead?

by Anonymousreply 193March 18, 2019 12:19 AM

Buy Brazilian toothache plant seeds & be wealthy inside of 3 years

by Anonymousreply 194March 18, 2019 12:21 AM

Use every inch of that property. Even windowsill. Don't care if it is your front lawn. Grass 😂

Never invest in something that doesn't give back

by Anonymousreply 195March 18, 2019 12:27 AM

Have ya set aside some quiet time to peruse 2015 & 2016 prediction archives?

Today if you peak..jaw on floor

Creeparoni!

by Anonymousreply 196March 18, 2019 12:53 AM

Peek?

by Anonymousreply 197March 18, 2019 12:55 AM

R32 points to recognizing when that flame hits the wick, non?

by Anonymousreply 198March 18, 2019 1:11 AM

Migrants like these are gonna get a lot of people killed. @R38 ^

And didn't it?

And it's a fug faced, dark eyed self appointing as a representative to those actually fair responding. Always. Few exceptions

by Anonymousreply 199March 18, 2019 1:20 AM

You guys know I'm in occasional contact w/Madonna, right?

That's a genetic testing website. Her head will blow off shoulders when she maybe one day realizes was target of Gwyneth's lawyers.

So long ago but don't you dare talk shit about Americans on my watch, sweetheart.

Genetic Chernobyl, that Paltrow.

by Anonymousreply 200March 18, 2019 3:44 AM

^told ya I was hardcore...and gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 201March 18, 2019 4:07 AM

Can't be bothered right now. Sorry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202March 18, 2019 4:25 AM

Koreans are INSANE!

by Anonymousreply 203March 18, 2019 4:40 AM

R124-R127 is vague describing asteroids/meteors.

We did get hit with another on 12/18/18 but it was kept quiet.

The posts ^ above are written haphazardly. Let's spell it out succinctly.

In our asteroid belt in the solar system at any time, if collisions occur behind Jupiter or closer to us is a roll of the dice. A meteor could strike at any time causing us major problems. And there's not a damned thing we can do about it.

Realize this possibility is sitting over heads. Who knows what will form during a collision. Anything is possible. If the collision in the belt occurs behind Jupiter there's a good chance we'll spot a rogue rock as it makes its way toward the Sun. If a collision occurs closer to the Sun and the rocks take on another trajectory by being bumped out of the belt's orbit, chances are we'll get a visitor surprise. Anything is possible.

In any event, will the sky watchers warn us? Or will governments all over the world work together to blow that bitch to smithereens? One comforting note is that astrophysicists consider themselves cosmopolitan. Loyal to no government or nation. Loyalties lie strictly with mother earth and her minions. They know that our current political circumstances are not a constant.

Although we can't trust Russians & Chinese due to their well earned inferiority complex over the West (especially USA). Never, ever trust the peasants. The US was never based on a serf peasant mode of operation. No royals, no peasants. Even our rubes are better than their rubes.

So always keep the antenna up regarding surprise visitors from space. So gauche, these meteors. Have the decency to call before just dropping by unexpectedly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 18, 2019 7:44 PM

Closing up shop now. Prefer the title 'Aetelier'. Gonna break b/shipping dept. Actually feeling things coming on. Quick flashes.

Where's the reasonably priced quality Helix vodka? Mio Energy Black Cherry mixer? Holy F! Caffeine & B vitamins. No idea. Explains a lot now, looking back😅 Iceberg vodka, gold standard. Looking to $ave a buck? Avoid Sky & Svedka brands if any % indigenous bloodlines lurk within. The cops might end up getting called😂 Chance of everyone & anyone killed here in America. Don't do it!

Getting flashes like crazy. No, not hot flashes..speaking of which. Gonna relax a bit. See what's haunting & then check out the Linda G NA YT vid on prediction sister thread. Looking for matches. If a match is made, then we'll go dwell. Hover around in Satellite view tomorrow around 11 pm.

Will say, feeling terror again for innocent Muslim migrants of the ME type. Migrants hailing from Africa? What's coming through 1/4th right from center? Hair standing on end! Having a physical ill at ease feeling. Not nausea. Deep in the gut. All of a sudden hitting bathroom. It's not the Mio Mixer or espressos.

Feel like I need to scream from the sky over Europe. ATTENTION! AFRICAN MIGRANTS! Plan B maintenant!

The movement commence! Start scheming, uniting quietly in Europe. Be sure to seek aid from host nations. Get backup up the ass. Don't exclude applying to American public w/this biz plan. They LIVE for this shiz!

Time to return home & save the day. Like gilded heroes doing your ancestors proud. Nobody gives you power. You TAKE power! Swoop in & make it right. The people left behind aren't in positions or circumstances to pull this off. And nobody else really gives a rat's gash! While the mission of dominance & control is achieved please build some fancy ass resorts. Raking in that bank! Build them. And we will come

by Anonymousreply 205March 20, 2019 7:12 AM

R210 in this thread linked below. Gonna check it out now. Linda G thread. Don't really focus on political stuff and read between the lines

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206March 20, 2019 7:32 AM

Oh, just to mention. Any African migrant to Europe, once home? Dream up future 5 ☆☆☆☆☆ resort in sleep.

You KNOW 1st hand your market. Tourism industry is gonna raise everyone to living high on that hog😅

Some alacrity please. Need excuse to be near lions

by Anonymousreply 207March 20, 2019 7:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208March 20, 2019 11:41 PM

Inappropriately posted this to another thread. Seeing a lot of our citizens selling our country short. Such a poor & uneducated justification & they need to be reprogrammed. Like said earlier elsewhere for a huge nation w/diverse population, don't kid yourselves...we do alright. Opportunity is our middle name. Unheard of elsewhere. There's other myths our ignorant people may buy: DON'T, whatever you do my fellow North Americans, let this be one of them:

-Thanks to the internet, the English have exposed their true nature under their phony facade. I've always known & was never impressed overall but they had a grip on the common American that they were classier & more refined than us. Nothing could be further from the truth. North American class & refinement is the real deal. Not pretense & silly puffery. Journalistic/Media loose mores reflect a petty, childlike streak in the national character a mile wide. Not regaled in culinary & chemist feats. Their big media conglomerates are exposing a weakness in their country & character. Yes, rightfully this belongs on Elizabeth's shoulders. Always turned a blind eye to it, never confronted so then media freely DRAGGED the Royal Family through the mud. They used & preyed on a sick girl (Diana). Prince William seething & he should! Now they've got their sights set on destroying the American public via Daily Mail. Imperialistic pigs always managed to exploit & grow rich off of the poors. There's no racial problem in the US. In reality, we're long past it. Wouldn't know it if you're an uneducated, gullible POC perusing the Daily Fail.

This July 4th, gonna celebrate EXTRA HARD. Celebrate our national ancestors for kicking these exploiting abusers to the curb. Our early denizens had their ticket punched.They did so for a reason. They did it for us

by Anonymousreply 209March 22, 2019 9:38 PM

With respect, adore the Queen. Imagine the challenge to this majority Saxon frau the English public must pose.

But as far as their tipping point allowance is skewed, other nations will see your ass dragged into a court of law re: ETHICS. Mirror reflection on national character.

When Liz exits the mortal coil and her legacy is dissected in history this refusal to put her foot down re: journalism/media standards..unanimously agreed upon, her not achieving a passing grade on this subject. Her grandchildren will swiftly take steps to correct this flaw. Out of anyone & everyone, they've suffered on the front lines their whole lives from this EMOTIONAL ABUSE.

by Anonymousreply 210March 22, 2019 10:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211March 23, 2019 6:39 PM

That new dog breed of the future? 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212March 23, 2019 6:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213March 23, 2019 7:34 PM

This article is full of flaws regarding evolution itself which is why gonna clear up explanation not provided in prediction R15.

But chose this article for the headline.

You know me, gotta remind the world constantly about the unique population of citizens the US continues to crank out to this day. The whole Trump debacle is coloring & poisoning the image of the American people. It will pass, of course. It can never negate or stain our centuries long near monopoly on sheer innovative genius. Don't let anyone sell us short, including ourselves. We're gonna be more than fine real soon (2023). Recently pieced together our secret recipe as to how we pull this off. Innovation arises from harsh climates. However those innovative spirits who hail from the cold are innovating within their societal needs for survival. If your society is loaded with people of every possible stripe then your innovation is going to be approved by a micro global representation. Meaning it will catch on world wide. Everyone wants in on the act.

Despite our inner transgressions and sins of the past we've worked like hell to overcome lack of solidarity. Unwittingly reaping the rewards on the other edge of that sword the whole time. World can't talk shit. Our multiglobular microcosm is how we're able to crank out the hits in sectors of tech, engineering & music genres. Because if it's proving to be a hit in the US then there's your world sampling right there. No need to look any further. Inventing life changing innovative wonderment, whole new industries out of our garages & workshops! You just can't buy that. It was hard won. Civil war. Accepting max mere crumbs 2 week vacations as de rigueur is a testament of work ethic. Earned. The old fashioned way.

A rant, yes but also a word to the wise. Talking to you China, Russia et. al. Stop being a nuisance. You're spinning your wheels..like a bunch of dumb apes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214March 23, 2019 9:29 PM

Another dumb article. Just searching for when chimps in isolated regions with no overlap for learning by imitating started using sticks as tools independently. This is is the sort of evolution we're talking about. The animal brain in evolving as a genus not species. Environment plays no part. Skulls and brains change throughout the world in evolutionary jumps.

As per Chimps, they're really not making spears...yet. Monkeys on the other hand are popping up in publications displaying departures from former behavior coming from different regions. Even when their isolated to their own territories. Maybe because they have less of them at the cost of human evolution. Perhaps a sort of adaption? Whatever the cause, we're gonna be seeing a lot more of these amazing stories. Some will be tragic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215March 23, 2019 10:09 PM

Here's one of the greatest cases of adaption documented recently

Splish splash, he's a-taking a bath!😅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216March 23, 2019 10:17 PM

We all need to move on from this and FORCE Trump to work for us. Attention needs to go to solving our "cop problem". Psychopaths terrorizing our citizens. You need an M.A. to attain teaching license for our nation's children. Yet a sociopathic rube armed w/only a h.s. degree and a short stint in police academy is garnered power over life and death decisions. Most dire and pressing, the antagonizing racist and all who they look down upon. What about the officer with power who secretly resents and envies the subjects he comes across by chance? The ones who wouldn't give him the time of day out in civilian life? Guess what? They're in just as much danger as the rest of us. We're all hemorrhaging our pooled funds financing court costs and multimillion dollar settlement cases incurred by these mentally disordered bullies. So when you wonder why that pot hole wasn't repaired that took out your front end was allowed to remain..just remember that your city can't afford to send road crews out due to budget restrictions. Because the lion's share of our pooled funds just went to paying off the victims' (rightfully deserved) cash settlement. After the attorney takes his cut. Yet the officer will still receive healthy pension checks for eternity. Cost crazy cop not a dime out of pocket.

That front end damage you suffered? Average $250. Tire, rim, shocks, break replaced. Complete front end alignment. Hit with an expense at the worst time. Pet's vet expenses, boiler replacement, AC unit repaired stretched you thin as it was. Skimp on car repairs & you'll not pass inspection. Expired tags on your vehicle because you're busy scraping up the funds will come at an even greater price when you get ticketed by, who else? THE COPS. Good luck digging yourself out of that hole now. Your pet will understand being put to death at the vet's office because you can't spare the $300 life saving measures it will take to do the right thing by your charge.

Get all of our leaders and representatives on this national emergency STAT! Pass laws that require high standards for those police recruits or continue to allow us to be terrorized by sociopathic rubes.

FOCUS!

by Anonymousreply 217March 25, 2019 10:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218March 26, 2019 7:23 PM

From R145:

- World heavy heapings of shame coming to Spain near soon. Hit from all sides.Mexico follows suit. Goes so far as to rename locations in indigenous, english, portuguese and french whichever translation is closest. Mexico fully integrates with USA and Canada. Three nations together become a force.."

.. not to be reckoned with..in supermarket and standard english spanish french on every label. Though respectful borders achieved together, standard of living in US gets pulled up by Canada and Alaska, standard in Mexico pulled up by US. 3 nations eventually operate like one big conglomerate. Continental self reliance. Borders soften between the 3 nations but fiercely protective to, of each other regarding anything or anyone not of the continent. Brazil starts emptying. Belize a hub of human servitude, slavery, trafficking. Missing women found. Mexico circles wagons with US and Canada. Legitimacy of Mexico renewed. Seeing almost identical triplets.

11/19/18

From R59^ -At the 2:30 mark at One Note Samba is the culmination of victory as Germany tries to steal Mexico from underneath American and Canadian noses. Fail! As the tune progresses, a whirling dervish forms of the 3 nations and it is just such sweetness. 3 nations as one, under the Universe, indivisible. People can just relax and not rely or even care about those outside our borders. Saudis old news and drowning. North America skipping about to and fro. Such a great time but we're looking at 2023. Silver, sparkling border encasing north america right up to the Alaskan Islands. Like nobody else exists. It's so beautiful and catches the world by surprise. It's like another planet as the world tries to get in on our action. We're not having it! So strong. So vivid. Hang around for this one."

Not going into mode, just reminiscing on these visions we see a United Trio (officially set between 2023-2025) for sure. Fortunate times but it is colored by us vs them. Them as in the rest of the planet. We isolate to achieve this harmony. Trying to see the events that forces us into this continental stance. Feeling a disease outbreak epidemic factoring in. Previous hints to Ebola strain in last half of 2018 3 thread (linked in R1 above^) but some hardcore political crap is gonna go down between US/Mexico and rest of Central & South America. Causing us both to cut ties with them. Russia exposed as attempting to conquer us (😂, I know. They never learn) through South America. They're outed by patriotic Puerto Rican delegates. China economy tanks & they've got it in for the US & Canada. Plague epidemic hits Europe & boy is there blaming & scapegoating. They're no use to us in this state. Saudi Arabia-huge revolt. Turned on its head. Their wealth starts to dwindle as the world moves on to green energy. Utter chaos! Palaces stormed.

Then the leaders of North America say "Fuck this!". Sign a blood pact. A huge continental pow wow goes down. Seeing a huge festival like Burning Man. It'll be known as North America something Day. Extra holiday! Will expound on the feelings of our leaders at this time. Now, they're all under 60 years old. Mid 40s to mid 50s presently.

'Fuck this' is right

by Anonymousreply 219March 26, 2019 8:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220March 26, 2019 8:52 PM

Wepa & never again. Antenna up for silver lining instigating these 2 debacles coming in future. Look for them mobilizing towards their bright future.

"Eighteen months after Maria destroyed Puerto Rico's electrical grid, customers on the island of Culebra off the coast of the US territory finally had their power restored last week.

Puerto Rico is also been dealing with a food-stamp crisis after Congress missed a deadline to reauthorize aid for that program, affecting about 43 per cent of the island's residents."

by Anonymousreply 221March 26, 2019 9:00 PM

When in and not 'in mode' often times an anchor feeling of a personal memory will shoot on through. When attempting to ascertain location, we'll get a flash of past travels. Then & only then can we pinpoint with accuracy. Otherwise get a vague sense of location & need to look for clues in the vision itself. Anything audio, appearance of the people, landscape etc. to hone in.

An anchor memory for complete exasperation pops up in the form of an old SNL skit. It's Dan Aykroyd sitting at a holiday table and protesting "fuck this" as he flips his dinner plate over in disgust. Dysfunctional holiday family get togethers.

Can't find it & running out of light. Anyway, flash of that skit pops in for .5 second when gleaning the attitude of North America deciding to go it together & alone. Like the world has gone crazy. Canada, US & Mexico batten hatches & basically proclaim "Fuck this" as they flip that dinner plate at the holiday table. Sets the overall mood for how we eventually pull off self sufficient continent.

To the manor born

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222March 26, 2019 9:44 PM

It's not leaving. Haunting the head. Dangerously connected with that thread in the wormhole by simply recalling it.

Note: am starving, pets are not😅 Smoked weed, no coffee & meager sips of beer. Living the life!

There's a US leader, male. Resembles Biden but isn't. He's early 50s now. This is in his future tense, though. He exponentially soldiers the way to ÜberContinent w/tales of ducking under desks & cowering in hallways at school.

This nuclear & cold war death threat was foisted upon innocent American children as young as 4 years. Like a fire drill, it was. Stinkin Russians! On their way to get the final boot to the curb where they belong. GutterTrash. Your tormenting, traumatizing and torturous days are over, peasant. Know your place! Anyone having dealings w/Russia is disposable @ drop of a hat. We call the shots now more than ever. Whole fucking continent will be on lock down. Wealthy, abundant & thriving. GTFO. Go hen peck China to the death. Because we're not going to let you lash a wound, permanent scar on our young members of society. Your day in the Sun is over. 🔮Omen was Canadian figure skating golds😂

Young people coming up will recoil in horror when they learn about those "other fire alarms" poor mites suffered through. Oh & it is classified as SUFFERING. Produced trauma. Even schooled on what to do if you find yourself an only survivor. Hand to God! That poison was thrust upon 1st graders. 6 years old! Russia being too big for her bitch britches. That cost us. This approach towards continental solidarity will win the day w/public of Canada, US, Mexico. Because how will it not? Fits the legal definition of terrorism. Terrorism on a minor, no less.

You bleeding heart liberals better pipe the fuck down when those Ruskies go through their inevitable next food shortage. Let them line the blocks. Self determination lies in soup lines. Gotta take care of ourselves. But we always buckle, the land of the big mush & open our bread basket to their plight. That's right. Those amber waves of grain that we rightfully earned save the day. Well, not this time. Less grains=less alcohol for you Russia. Hey, we're doing you a favor. Tough love.

Don't bend North America. Stand strong. Aren't you tired of getting preyed upon? By peasants, no less.

by Anonymousreply 223March 26, 2019 10:46 PM

Quick mention

Flash of teleprompter in 3 language simultaneously then what I think is a hoot & a howl...a male, medium complected. India? But Canadian being brought before court & judge to pay fine for..it makes no sense. Okay. Crazy future...fined for. Daring to post video content in which captions display on screen itself 😂 That's what we're getting. Seems there was a law passed re: caption display & he didn't get memo. Chose to ignore it. Heavily fined. Looks to be about 2024.

Also starting to see residential water towers on properties as gliding through neighborhoods. See expanses on roof designed for catching more rain & sunlight. Asian architecture is favored. Water towers double as little sheds, tree houses, forts & even yurts. Each property favors crop over lawn/grass. No leaf blowing, landscaping buffoonery. Silence. Utility poles have been removed. There are metal mesh skyways to afford privacy & safety. New animal or humanoid fossil discovered. Was presently believed a cultural myth this far into the future. Changes perception of humankind. Proves that all of those seemingly tall tales preserved through generational story telling were actually true. So we weren't so crazy after all 😅 feeling. Old myths get new credence after some sort of environmental disaster. As people begin mixing it up more than ever on our planet we will produce a better evolved cretin. Science will help in curtailing flaws at a DNA level. The result will be an otherworldly superhuman as we gain gestational control. To stress someone has it going on naturally we'll drop a line like "Mind you, this was BEFORE 2030, so they were the REAL deal!" Future one upsmanship, ladies & germs and the rest of you😂

by Anonymousreply 224March 27, 2019 12:20 AM

~"Mind you, this was BEFORE 2030, so they were the REAL deal!"

^Snooty, pecksniffish DL queens of the future. As you do.

Live Forever! Siemp.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225March 27, 2019 12:39 AM

For all involved. The shitty lighting tech down to the person posting the above vid. All souls in this production. Just made our worlds a little more cozier. Warmer. It's at least not just us. We shall forever walk this earth knowing we're not alone in this. Comforted 'til death.

Thank You

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226March 27, 2019 12:54 AM

All planes in the sky, that day.

by Anonymousreply 227March 28, 2019 9:46 PM

Horrible. Magnetic shift of some sort?

by Anonymousreply 228March 28, 2019 9:47 PM

Something atmospheric? 'Rare occurrence' is explanation given. I don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 229March 28, 2019 9:51 PM

Utter disbelief

by Anonymousreply 230March 28, 2019 9:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231March 28, 2019 11:50 PM

2+ years from now?

by Anonymousreply 232March 29, 2019 12:28 AM

Seeing another 9/11 sort of debacle. But this one comes from a rare magnetic/atmospheric force? Data malfunction virus? Really a hack but atmospheric pressure shift blame how it is paraded. A real actual conspiracy! See us thinking of all people on those planes that fell out of the sky yesterday. Like birds dropping. A snowy field in mountain range. Out west. East of N California. Smoking wreckage in shallow snow. Plumes of smoke in cold air seem heavy. A male child known to many perishes here. Medium brown hair. Handful of planes drop. 2 or 3 in US. Aircraft software hijacked, timed on each. Pilots have no means of override. OMG! National nightmare, again.

by Anonymousreply 233March 29, 2019 12:40 AM

Been a disturbing day. Not in life itself. Had a great day building my brand & Sell!Sell! Sell!.Seeing rewards everywhere but hauntings in the head. Gros bébé on other Prediction 2019 thread. Yesterday, seals. Percé area.

Big revelation today of major mindshift occurring during Twilo/SoundFactory days. A/3rd hit of E, like Jesus, probably could have walked on water had I tried.

Best days in my life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234March 29, 2019 1:01 AM

Ugh. Last time snow in mountains R7 & we all know how that turned out.

This morning around 9 caught a seal kill Canadian article & yesterday 5 pm flash vision strange knocking.on front door that faces ocean/bay. Open red wooden door & it's a young adult grey seal flailing knocking into door. His manner is like "oh man, took a chance making it here. Knew I can count on you" as I kneel down assuring him (her?) I've got his back, we make eye contact. Notice dehydration in his eyes & coat. Trying to place in mind what closet has the vet IV bag that's saved so many lives while fostering. Feel responsibility of foster parentry? Efficient emergency professional mode kicks in.

This morning? Convinced this shit is chasing me around 😂Took nap. Was feeling chased after long hours work stretch bc running this whole show myself. Down to shipping & packing Au revoir USPS of millenial SLACKERS! Switching to FedEx accounts.

You're next Verizon!

by Anonymousreply 235March 29, 2019 1:27 AM

Revelation past hour of where HW stunt casting has its roots😂 Ready? Can't breathe!😂

by Anonymousreply 236March 29, 2019 1:55 AM

Americans, generally, by nature are probably the least petty people you will ever encounter. Sure our character trait has roots in capitalism. Almighty $ people! Bottom $ mindset has no use for petty trivial issues when concerning profits & gains. Women didn't get memo, sadly. Anyway a/a time in foreign lands, astonished at the dead end petty machinations of another culture, whether you're working or just vacationing at a resort..you'll be jonesing for familiar family. Everyone at that resort is privately, personally disgusted over petty bullshit & it is starting to build.

Weekend night, at the local clubs. Like victims in Bird Box when they saw alien entity, "it's so beautiful! Look!" Well that's how you're gonna be feeling when you get a chance to hook up w/other N Americans. As night wears on, a funny thing happens. Americans start forming these, IDK, hives? where white. Black, hispanic, asian people, this rainbow coalition hits the dance floor. Shoving it right into the world's face, for all to see, to declare "You see, world? This is how it's done!" Look at us. Look at this United Colors of Benneton ad live for your pleasure. Look at how adorable & progressive we are. We lay it on thick, too. Main attraction at any foreign club resort.

Instant rainbow coalition😂 apparently a lot of jews in HW spend their free time at these resorts & then insist on stunt casting.

It's a show of solidarity in our extended family when in a foreign land Really, that's all it really is, Hollywood Jews. Get the memo.

by Anonymousreply 237March 29, 2019 2:23 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238March 30, 2019 1:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239March 30, 2019 2:04 AM

You think we're gonna put you in line ahead of our seniors, our children & our animals? Losing mind right now.

No one EVER trumps our people

Not a Trump fan. Why would we be?

Keep it up, cretins & you're gonna be targets in a border rifle range.

IT IS COMING. I SAW IT. So long ago

by Anonymousreply 240March 31, 2019 3:22 AM

Suddenly, super heavy feelings crushing me from the good people of Mexico.

After that Trump squawk today? They've got to be freaking. Sure they're tired but pull up those reserves. Remind yourselves of Mongolian/Inuit core. Show those Central Americans & the whole rest of North America what being born blessed an Eskimo is.

VAMOOSE MESKIMOS!

p.s. skylight to die for, non?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241March 31, 2019 3:55 AM

You could be some hilljack, degenerate, even. You visit another country & they violate one of our own?

Kiddin'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242March 31, 2019 6:23 AM

Wrong link^😂aah, f'd up

by Anonymousreply 243March 31, 2019 6:25 AM

Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy

by Anonymousreply 244March 31, 2019 6:29 AM

Just making a note

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245April 9, 2019 1:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246April 9, 2019 1:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247April 9, 2019 1:23 AM

There's been a shift. This isn't from the prediction, just from the feelers out there. You could see where this was going. Trump, Trumpsters or no Trump at all.

Jussie Smollet is actually a pinnacle chess piece here.

It used to be non-black people felt hurt. Deep down they suspected something but they refused to go there. Especially the "white" ones.

Jussie gave "white people" a big ole heads up re: some black people's unjustified resentment towards fellow citizens. Emotional hurt just evolved into defense. Every one of us will be paying with self segregation. For quite awhile. You know how we always over correct to any threats. The American way.

Cannot wait until that pendulum swings back to the healthy center..where it belongs

by Anonymousreply 248April 9, 2019 6:28 PM

Gawd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249April 10, 2019 8:00 AM

Been waiting 20+ years for the announcement today of Event Horizon reveal. A great day. Fortunate to be alive. The wait is over

by Anonymousreply 250April 10, 2019 7:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251April 12, 2019 1:11 AM

2018 part 3 (R1^) let us hope THIS is the virus & not Ebola.

Trying to find origin of measles virus. Scared to look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252April 18, 2019 11:58 PM

Oh look, another prediction from link R1. Korea, right?

They'll never recover, it said

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253April 19, 2019 12:58 AM

Fuck China as well. We should start manufacturing our own phones. Will we?

We'll ask when "mode" comes 'round

by Anonymousreply 254April 19, 2019 1:11 AM

Let's take a jump back into that G emerald of a thread. Come on. So many different people with direct hits..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255April 19, 2019 1:22 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256April 25, 2019 9:39 PM

Peeked at the comments ^

-Texas CountryGirl, Somewhere in Texas, United States, 2 hours ago

I seriously doubt that Americans are more stressed than people in Venezula who may not know where their next meal is coming from. They should also look at what is causing the stress in order to do the rankings. First world stress is totally different than what is faced in some countries."

..And thank you

by Anonymousreply 257April 25, 2019 9:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258April 30, 2019 4:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259May 7, 2019 11:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260May 7, 2019 11:53 PM

Future vision in suburb had no electric poles or wires & a rainfall capturing system w/tower doubling as "tree house". No lawns. Instead tidy rows of crops

Probably around 2025 or later. Jump on this frequency is very rare. Also hovering in a car craft gliding around like a bird w/finesse as approaching the future "neighborhood" somewhere in US. A highway sign on exit of freeway not highway, parkway, expressway. Lit up in amber glow at night. Name of town is Cypress? Cyprus? Definitely caught C Y P R. Way west coast. Not far from ocean. Gonna say feels like California by the trees & foliage. There's a palm tree at property in vision.

Let's make some bank w/this knowledge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261May 10, 2019 4:18 AM

China trade countdown in effect right now 😅

by Anonymousreply 262May 10, 2019 4:19 AM

Dual citizenship? Yes. Loyalty to my own Americans? Worth weight in gold. Really feeling it tonight on LES. Not now. Other day

Like a plush blanket. You know, Ameruchaniche, je t'aime.

THE LESSON LEARNED

by Anonymousreply 263May 11, 2019 5:22 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264May 14, 2019 12:58 AM

The word is actually ENVY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265May 16, 2019 6:12 AM

Bonne Nuit friends

by Anonymousreply 266May 23, 2019 3:22 AM

Was thinking really religious people can't, on some level, come to terms with the fact that there's always gonna be better people out there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267May 23, 2019 5:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268May 23, 2019 5:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269May 23, 2019 5:53 PM

...and our Mi'kmaq in crisis drama continues with Celine de la Gaspesie

Speaking of...anyone know how our crazy Mi'kmaq/Inuit Crazy Eskimo Beiber is doing?

Someone needs to alert the tribal council toute de suite

Canadian Celine Crisis⤵

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270May 23, 2019 6:00 PM

Oh & speaking of Indigenous Fuckery. Any new news on Heather Locklear & Johny Depp?

The Brits must eat this shit up. Witnessing genetic wunderkind getting hit with the other side of that sword.

by Anonymousreply 271May 23, 2019 6:04 PM

Madonna seems to be melting down as well.

Will we happen upon new drama for Camilla? How about Avril?

Hillary is a given. What about Jolie?

The list is exhaustive people

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272May 23, 2019 6:10 PM

Alerted just last week as to why Beyonce & Solange aren't showing up in this Canadian Catastrophe Crises pedigree.

There was a massive fire at record dept. & archives near N'Orleans so a lot of Acadian claims cannot be substantiated. Thank Heavens for DNA technology. Bey is gonna end up on that site eventually. You just watch.

Where are they all coming from?😅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 23, 2019 6:24 PM

I'll be in touch, LuLu. Working w/Locklear right now

~My father’s mother was a full-blooded Native American of the Micmac tribe of the Algonquin Indians. He grew up poor in Canada, one of twelve children"

Oh boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274May 23, 2019 9:18 PM

Look LuLu, finally read the article. Do what I've been saying for years here

Daily Fail reading DL again

CAMPRAL: A pill that reduces the physical distress and discomfort people experience when they quit drinking. "

But make sure you slam the calcium because that shit is like meth. Teeth & bones take a hit on Campral but Minou, 3 days in (especially for Métis) and you won't even notice you're not drinking. You'll be reorganizing your closet (w/me) one day then off to edging those hedges & trees. You're gonna build a fire pit in your yard & erect a glamorous glamping tipi. Humor them w/meetings but don't get involved w/the people there. Stay guarded. The likelihood that most people in the program hit rock bottom & needed rehab followed by a medical monitored detox is a different experience. A different breed. You can't drink because you become a different persona, due to NA liver enzymes unable to metabolize liquors. With these enzymes you're also unable to become physically addicted to alcohol. No DTs. No detox needed. You'll never hit the detox hospital stay bottom. That's not the Mi'kmaq bottom. That's not the bottom of any indigenous % person who inherited the NA genes AND that is the problem for us.. Could be Blondie Blue Locklear or Johny Depp. Chris Brown. Those liver enzymes take a cocktail to euphoric heights. If it felt as good for others, they'd have a problem with it as well. This is physical.

We're gonna be on the phone for hours but nab Campral rx at once. It gives a meth high. Built a cabin out back on week 2. Godsend drug invented in Germany

It'll all work out. Hope to reach out in next month or so. On the Island just outside MannyHanny, on way to Hamptons. Look for it.

Bon Chance, Future Phoenix

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275May 23, 2019 10:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276May 24, 2019 11:22 PM

Out before, late dinner & cocktails. While discussing the machinations of peculiar, competitive petty BritThink? BritBrain? comparing our experiences & observations did an awfully dyed-in-wool American thing cutting off buddy explaining their NOT concealed disdain for all black people not only in their news productions but reading member comments across sites we visit from Brits themselves. We have examples....... but I just blurted out (picturing bug eyed basic bitches collating their sloppy couldn't bother to proofread/check work silly articles to slap on that oozing rag the globular community can't resist)

Man! They must be seething in dental envy. Imagine?

Classic American go to. Never tires for us. They slap back w/american white looks so unnatural. They refuse to take whitening that far! ..

As if they could 😎↗

by Anonymousreply 277May 25, 2019 3:56 AM

Just saw headlines nothing more but living in Asia (China Japan) for a span I used this brilliant tactic on the Chinese & it NEVER fails. Suddenly this week Trump just HAD to visit the new emperor. HAD TO!

See what you did there, Don

by Anonymousreply 278May 25, 2019 4:32 AM

Someone put up a thread asking:

Brie Larsen: What Is Wrong With Her?

I thought, 'Oh yeah, forgot about her' when it dawned on me that a gay legend treasure surely should not be denied a spider's web graph over her face slapped up on that member website^

She didn't escape that brush either

Properly punished self for the grave faux pas. Please forgive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279May 25, 2019 5:51 AM

Playing out like a horror film. It's like they're everywhere!

They dragged THIS bitch into court today. I was like.. ANOTHER one? May doesn't seem to be their month, does it?

Seeing a common denominator here?

THIS is why Canada HAD TO legalize weed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280May 25, 2019 6:05 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281May 26, 2019 10:01 AM

We have 2 contradicting messages presented simultaneously

Anyone fluent in Low Anglican Failese? Interpret please-

Professor Paul Dolan said men should get married to improve wellbeing

Message? & to whom?

He said men [what men?] benefit from marriage because they ‘calm down’ [cease chimp-outs]

The behavioural science professor said childless women [coerced self sterlization] the happiest people

Smell that? That's fear. The agonizing desperate last ditch efforts of a dying nation in a fight for her life. Theresa May timing. Trump visiting Liz w/the whole gang of adult children included? That's because they're groveling..begging us to swoop in and save the day. They refuse to save themselves unlike the French. It's like watching lion kill porn gore items posted on Daily Fail that bring us all down. See how it mirrors the desperate plight of the UK herself at this moment in time. A most uneasy time. Sweating profusely. They reek.

by Anonymousreply 282May 26, 2019 10:53 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283May 26, 2019 11:48 AM

Don't feel bad for the British. They had a good run. Feel for the French

God helps those who help themselves

Phenomenal world stage event. How will it play out? Will a DNR be drawn up? Placed on the hospice waiting list? Eventually the dreaded death rattle?

Third world immigrants pose a greater threat to current way of life than Hitler & Stalin combined.

by Anonymousreply 284May 26, 2019 12:23 PM

Wanna get creeped out? See reply 6 on this thread

It's not me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285May 26, 2019 12:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286May 28, 2019 3:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287May 29, 2019 4:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288June 2, 2019 12:21 PM

Young Nuk-Nuk is back!

As is the Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 289March 31, 2021 11:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!