Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Predictions for 2018 Part 3

Because the last thread got over 500 replies.

by Anonymousreply 603December 10, 2018 2:49 AM

Thanks, OP. How about a link to the previous thread?

Linda sticks to her prediction that Kavanaugh will get removed from SCOTUS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 6, 2018 2:57 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 2October 6, 2018 4:42 PM

Helloooooo ... ???

by Anonymousreply 3October 7, 2018 8:47 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2018 12:27 AM

I vote we move on to predictions for 2019.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2018 12:55 AM

[quote] If someone had told me a year and a half ago that I'd be looking at tarot readers for comfort I'd call them nuts. But here I am, grasping for any glimmer of hope.

Same here. I had always stayed away from tarot cards but here I am, watching tarot card readers. This is how desperate I've become since that fat Orange POS took office.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2018 1:16 AM

Anyone see this? Not sure if it’s going anywhere but definitely interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2018 1:25 AM

I heard that Chief Justice Roberts was concerned about Kavanaugh's behavior at the Senate hearing and so was ex-Justice Stevens. Can you imagine ignoring the 2400 law professors?

Linda G said Kavanaugh would get in but saw a hand grabbing his arm and taking him out.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2018 1:46 AM

We usually wait until after Thanksgiving to start on the following years predictions.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2018 2:28 AM

For your reference...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2018 2:32 AM

The Roberts story is very interesting. Maybe it could be the trigger...

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2018 9:25 AM

Linda's most recent video talked about an upcoming terrorist attack but I didnt get to listen to it all. Did anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2018 3:21 PM

I agree with R5 we should kill this thread and move on to the future.

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2018 3:27 PM

There are still 2 1/2 months left in this year. The way things have been changing day to day, we need to focus on the near future, not skip ahead to next year. Don't get your panties in a wad people's!

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2018 5:34 PM

I don't think anyone will be too butt hurt if people start posting predictions for 2019.

Or start a new thread for 2019 for people who want to post.

Linda has a new video up today, too

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2018 7:16 PM

R12, do you think that would be the GOP surprise? A terrorist attack? The GOP and Trump has sunk so low, anything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2018 7:38 PM

I just listened to it, r12. I did not hear anything about a terrorist attack.

She said these things referred to the 10th circuit court regarding blackout Brett won't get him booted. What will get him booted is something to do with money.

She said Beto wins Texas but a lot of Texans are still trying to thwart him and he may run for president in the future but not 2020.

She sees Kamala running for pres or VP and having some important job in the next administration. I personally would love Kamala as AG. She could bring the wrath like nobody's business.

She said next Pres is a democrat.

She told everyone not to worry again. Said justice is coming but she can't give a time line. (so I will based on the astrologer I listen to and other events going on now. Predict this time next year the shit will hit the fan and dump will abandon the WH).

Mueller is going slow and steady. He is going to bring a lot of unexpected people down. This will fundamentally change the government. Corruption will be exposed.

A lot of young people will get into office and start changing shit for the better (she did not say this but I think a lot if that is at the state level).

She said that the changes start happening after the election. After the election, the scumbags are running scared and will try to smash and grab before they're booted.

Maybe in the lame duck session is where he tries his shit, r12? I was driving so maybe she said some things here that I missed but I tried to listen.

She said we need to vote, get out the vote and stay calm as hard as it is. Justice is coming.

I'll listen again after work.

by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2018 8:26 PM

[quote] We usually wait until after Thanksgiving to start on the following year's predictions.

OK, Canadians! Cleanse your energy, shine your aura, and grab your psychic nets to trawl the universal unconscious!

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2018 12:03 AM

Will do.

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2018 12:40 AM

Thank you, R17.

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2018 1:11 AM

You people are not DLers. You don't even know who predicts the future on DL. Go back to fucking SchizoidAlley.

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2018 1:44 AM

R17 sorry about that I should've clarified I did not finish her Oct 6 reading that mentions a terrorist attack.

Thanks for the recap of her latest Oct 12 reading.

by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2018 2:05 AM

Why is anybody listening to Linda? She’s a loon.

by Anonymousreply 23October 13, 2018 4:13 PM

R16, I wouldn't be all that surprised by an Erdoğan -esq fake attack or coup attempt.

by Anonymousreply 24October 13, 2018 4:19 PM

What makes Linda G. any more of a loon than anyone else who does this?

by Anonymousreply 25October 13, 2018 4:20 PM

r21, I know who predicts the future in these parts. I predicted the market dip the other day although a bigger crash is coming by the end of the month.

by Anonymousreply 26October 13, 2018 4:34 PM

[quote] I know who predicts the future in these parts.

It's Witchypoo isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 27October 13, 2018 5:28 PM

R23 = knee-jerk asshole

by Anonymousreply 28October 13, 2018 5:30 PM

Linda G. new reading:

"Voting results for Dems, Robert E Lee, Stock Market, Eckhart Tolle, Trump, murdered reporter and More tidbits"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2018 6:59 AM

What tarot card spread does Linda G. use?

by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2018 7:25 AM

Kamala Harris did NOTHING to help defrauded homeowners in CA and could have taken down Foreclosure King Mnuchin but didn't.

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2018 7:27 AM

why not, r31?

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2018 5:15 PM

did any of the YT tarot readers predict trump winning presidency in 2016

by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2018 9:48 PM

R32 MONEY! Corruption. Corporate donors.

by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2018 11:58 PM

Steve Mnuchin foreclosed on a 90 year old woman for 72 cents! Kamala could have stopped all of this. The 25-state Mortgage "Settlement" she was involved in was an insult. It gave $300 checks to people who had their homes stolen through fraudclosure with the banks using phony documents. 300 fucking dollars! And the checks bounced. Fraudclosure is still going on...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2018 12:03 AM

Start your own Kamala bashing thread, R31.

This one is for political predictions.

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2018 2:16 AM

Thank you r36

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2018 2:31 AM

Of course, he brought up Hillary Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2018 2:36 AM

^^^ wrong thread!!!

sorry

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2018 2:37 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2018 4:21 AM

R36 Fuck off. Kamala is constantly mentioned in the prediction threads.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2018 4:22 AM

You leave my Kamala alone!

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2018 10:45 AM

I've always enjoyed Lena Rodriguez Tarot Down Under. This one made me laugh out loud and was especially snarky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2018 11:37 AM

Unsure whether to post this here or on the Mueller Investigation Part 55 but a suspected Intelligence Community pseudonymous twitter account is teasing of an October surprise happening this week.

For now I'm not sharing the actual news with the readers. They can crib off Rosie or use a RSS feed if they want to enhance their readings.

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2018 3:32 PM

You can be as nasty, insulting and aggressive as you'd like, R41, the fact is this thread is not meant for bashing politicians you dislike. No one does it here, just you.

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2018 4:11 PM

r30, she does not say and we don't see her spreads, she has the camera focused at her face and talks. When she uses the cards, the camera stays on her face.

From what she has said in the past regarding her set up, she puts the camera on a tripod and doesn't like to move it because she can't get it set up right again. I can completely sympathize with this struggle.

However, if you posted that question in the comments, she might answer. She is usually pretty good about checking the comments and answering questions.

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2018 6:55 PM

I have watched a few videos by Black & Orange Reader. You can see the cards and there is no filler talk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 16, 2018 2:29 AM

^^^ She also sees Kavanaugh "having to leave" as his final card.

by Anonymousreply 48October 16, 2018 2:30 AM

Wouldn't the psychics "see" this October surprise?

by Anonymousreply 49October 16, 2018 3:00 AM

R46 Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 50October 16, 2018 3:27 AM

Omg the stupidity of these sad grasping for savior posting by these skunk level blinders! Nothing they say will give you solace!!! Vote. VOTE! That is freedom.

by Anonymousreply 51October 16, 2018 6:23 AM

R51 = Russkie troll. blocked.

by Anonymousreply 52October 16, 2018 7:17 AM

The tension in this reading is palpable. Lol I feel it too as I do my readings.

You ask yourself “ Am I channeling this correctly or am I just projecting what I want to see?”

I got to say, I have to agree with her that Nevada, Arizona, and Texas are turning blue. The Senate races are almost irrelevant to some degree. 2018 has tipped the scales in a way that there really is no way back. I have said this for almost a decade now, in about two decades the Southwest will be a liberal Mecca. It’s just the way it’s supposed to be.

Don’t listen to the negative stories of the mass media( including surveys and projections) , minorities of the West will come through... the Senate will come around. If not on election night, then in the following months in the form of special elections and then culminating in 2020.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 16, 2018 7:41 AM

I believe there is a slight chance that someone will do the right thing and take Kavanaugh off the court.

by Anonymousreply 54October 16, 2018 7:48 AM

I think a hundred people were washed out to sea by Michael.

by Anonymousreply 55October 16, 2018 7:49 AM

The Republicans are straight out lying about Democrats who are running for office. Serious lies, on top of trying to deny people the write to vote...I half expect to go into vote and finding out that Republicans won't allow it.

by Anonymousreply 56October 16, 2018 8:01 AM

Just read an article (Bloomberg maybe?) that Mueller is ready to drop some info. Anyone have any insight from the cards?

by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2018 11:06 AM

R57 I think Mueller knows that if he releases his indictments before the midterms the republican controlled house and senate will ignore them and do nothing. If the dems do take control of the house as predicted then the indictments will start the firestorm taking down many of the republicans.

by Anonymousreply 58October 17, 2018 11:21 AM

I laugh every time I think about what Linda said about the dotard's reaction to the midterms, "he will be blown out of the water".

I picture him sitting on the toilet and tweeting when the toilet rockets up off the floor and explodes.

by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2018 6:05 PM

Made me chuckle ^^

by Anonymousreply 60October 18, 2018 5:36 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 61October 19, 2018 1:05 AM

Linda's Friday reading.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 19, 2018 7:28 PM

I watched and listened. I wonder how midterms would be impacted if the culpability of DJT and his son-in-law Kushner for the torture and murder of Washington Post journalist and US permanent resident Jamal Khashoggi was a common understanding, and why the recently departed Khashoggi would not share that info.

Hearing "justice is coming, you guys" doesn't help me. Reading that US citizens recognize the danger their country is in, and learn how criminal the current administration is, enough to contribute to the reinstatement of citizens on voter rolls, and help citizens get to the polls or otherwise deliver their ballots safely, would help me.

by Anonymousreply 63October 19, 2018 7:40 PM

Synopsis, please, R62.

by Anonymousreply 64October 19, 2018 9:26 PM

not r62 but I will post what Linda said today. What I can remember.

Fist she talked about Jamal K the journalist. She said she did not want to get him because of how awful the murder was. She did anyway. He is fine and sends his love (kidding).

She said he psychically left his body before he went into the embassy because he sort of knew he was going to be murdered but he understands he had to die for other things to come out.

He basically was a martyr. His last thoughts were of his fiancee and his or her kids. He was worried about their safety.

He told Linda that he is in a good place now and was touched by how many people are outraged at his death. He also said, "congratulations to the United States" because of the midterms.

She says that many people around the prince think he is unhinged and they are concerned about his behavior. She said MBS is putting a lot of pressure on the dotard to "make this stink go away" basically to cover up the murder for him. She said the dotard wasn't involved and didn't know about it.

But MBS has something over fat Donnie financially and is putting the screws to him. All of thus will come out but not until next year.

She said ivanka's dirt will be exposed, too.

She said Nelson wins Florida but not until after some sort of fight.

She still sees Beto winning Texas and she told people to ignore the polls. She said some of them are just false or skewed in order to make it look closer than it is. Get out and vote! Ignore social media, ignore the polls and Vote!

She said everything will be OK.

She said Nicky Haley resigned because of money. She wants to make more money. Nicky sees the writing on the wall also and she is getting out while the getting is good.

That's all I can remember right now. If anyone else can recall more, please add on.

by Anonymousreply 65October 20, 2018 12:55 AM

oh, I almost forgot. Linda also said that people are going to be very excited after the midterms when they see how well the democrats have done.

She said the polls don't reflect what she sees.

The dotard will be mad and feel stabbed in the back.

by Anonymousreply 66October 20, 2018 1:18 AM

Linda also said the Saudis threatened Trump in some way, like they have some information on him.

by Anonymousreply 67October 20, 2018 4:57 PM

who DOESN'T have info on Trump?

by Anonymousreply 68October 20, 2018 5:47 PM

Tarot bump

by Anonymousreply 69October 21, 2018 1:48 AM

R21 yeah!

by Anonymousreply 70October 21, 2018 2:01 AM

I feel like these youtube psychics are all full of shit. I'd rather hear what DL psychics think.

by Anonymousreply 71October 21, 2018 6:37 AM

I'm kind of waiting to see how their Nov 6 predictions pan out and also if they are right about Kavanaugh having future problems, R71.

by Anonymousreply 72October 21, 2018 6:40 AM

Some of the YT psychics are hedging their predictions now saying perhaps Beto won't win in TX and the blue wave won't be so big. I think many of them skew they reading with the outcomes they would like to see and are not the neutral vessels that they should be for a more accurate reading.

by Anonymousreply 73October 21, 2018 10:58 AM

Linda G. still says Beto will win and that the polls are false

by Anonymousreply 74October 21, 2018 11:40 AM

I hope she's right r74

by Anonymousreply 75October 21, 2018 2:45 PM

R74 Even though Beto is down in the polls, his core constituency is a group of people that don't have landlines. And because there's no landline, that makes them less likely to be polled.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Blue Wave isn't 3-5 points higher than people think it is, and if Beto isn't even or slightly ahead of Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 76October 21, 2018 5:36 PM

I hope he wins, he is quite appealing on so many levels

by Anonymousreply 77October 21, 2018 8:16 PM

I'm not believing the YT psychics. Feels like they're projecting their own desired outcomes. The following predictions are based on recent meditations: Democrats are discouraged. College kids won't bother to vote in #s required to make a Blue Wave. Legal immigrants are terrified of voting and being deported. Rump supporters are doubling down. They do not care what he says or does. They will blindly follow him. And he is evil.

I'm in a Blue state and am infuriated. Even if Dump Jr or Kushy Kusher they will still blindly follow him.

Dump studied Hitler's speeches for a reason.

Please please please prove me wrong.

by Anonymousreply 78October 21, 2018 9:50 PM

Agreed R78, these threads were special when DL sources actually gave inspired readings and fleeting images, the influx of the YT frau mania is suffocating anything organic, especially when it comes to the stoop mom prattle from Linda G.

by Anonymousreply 79October 22, 2018 5:28 AM

I watched Rosie last night - a reading about Kavanaugh's wife. Rosie has toned it down and has lost a lot of the mugging and Russian comic voices. It was good almost like the Rosie of old.

by Anonymousreply 80October 22, 2018 12:32 PM

R73, Linda G. has said from the first video I watched that the blue wave will hit, but not as hard as people hope. It'll be enough to change things, but it won't be as big as we'd like.

by Anonymousreply 81October 22, 2018 12:32 PM

There was one thing that I didn't understand with Rosie when she was doing a reading on Kavanaigh's wife. She left some cards reversed (upside down) while she spun around other cards that came off the decks reversed so that they were put down on the table normal (not upside down).

Two questions for our psychic tarot readers:

1) Is it ok to rotate the cards if you have a vibe about the card or should you always follow how it comes off the deck? Some youtube Tarot readers shuffle from the sides ( 2 vertical half decks). Or, they hold the deck in one hand horizontally, while slipping in horizontal cards repeatedly .I assume they do it to keep the cards all facing up not reversed. Is it better to do it that way? Or is it better to shuffle the cards like you would do poker cards (horizontally on the table, facing each other with the inner edges slipping in and then pushing them in all together to make one deck?

2) After shuffling and cutting the deck(s) most tarot readers on youtube, draw cards one after another from the deck in succession. A few like Beneath the Water and Violetta, fan the deck and choose cards out. Which is better for a more accurate reading?

I'm just getting started reading Tarot for the first time, although I'm an Empath, intuitive healer and pretty psychic . I like the deck that I'm using. TIA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 22, 2018 12:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 22, 2018 3:27 PM

Forget the cards. Just meditate. Predictions 2016 thread is so right on.

Unless you're in there don't bother wasting bandwidth in these threads

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 22, 2018 3:32 PM

R82, what the hell is an intuitive HEALER?

by Anonymousreply 85October 22, 2018 3:38 PM

R21 has a point. DLers are the real deal as Predictions 2016 makes quite obvious.

by Anonymousreply 86October 22, 2018 3:42 PM

R83 = right-wing garbage.

by Anonymousreply 87October 22, 2018 3:46 PM

The Koch brothers are funding the "caravan".

by Anonymousreply 88October 22, 2018 3:57 PM

it doesn't matter, r82

Just do what works for you. I shuffle them like a poker deck but I don't always cut them. Most of it depends on the reading. There is no "right way" to shuffle or lay out the cards. It depends on you and what makes sense to you.

It would be like me telling you where to put your old TV antenna to pick up a signal. It just depends on what works best for you.

Try some different ways and see which one gives you the best insight. There are people over in the tarot readers of DL thread asking for readings. I've been doing some and someone else appears from time to time but you can try your hand, too. Just pick a name and sign your reading a so people know who gave it.

It's good practice and everyone is a good sport about it.

by Anonymousreply 89October 22, 2018 5:15 PM

It is interesting to read the fanatical Hillary shillers who screeched into the keyboard at the mention of a vision of Trump winning/becoming President, once the political replaces the spiritual comport it stops being useful, which is why these YouTube people have become useless. They are basically announcing their hopes out loud.

by Anonymousreply 90October 22, 2018 9:12 PM

R90 = Hillary Derangement Syndrome

Get some fresh air, hon.

by Anonymousreply 91October 22, 2018 9:19 PM

R89 Thanks for your advice.

by Anonymousreply 92October 22, 2018 9:58 PM

shock and awe for election

Lindas latest reading

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 23, 2018 12:00 AM

Threads like this are not even about our FABULOUS resident prognosticators at The Data Lounge. Keep "Tarot" and the YouTube frau loons out of this.

by Anonymousreply 94October 23, 2018 12:44 AM

R94 Eat shit and die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 95October 23, 2018 1:23 AM

Linda is a fucking stoop mom loon, she’s like the fat fraus gabbing on the 5:10 States Island Ferry, my Lord you’d at least think the savvy DL gays would know better! Tragic!

by Anonymousreply 96October 23, 2018 3:28 AM

Just look at Linda’s manic pupils you fools! She’s a rambling nut feeding you your sugar babies comfort that Trump will be “in trouble”, none of them called ANYTHING leading up to today correctly, Jezzzus Aahhh Christ!

by Anonymousreply 97October 23, 2018 3:32 AM

Dang now the trolls are here too - begone!

by Anonymousreply 98October 23, 2018 10:47 AM

I’d appreciate there being a separate thread for what’s evolved with these prediction threads. I like talking about YT psychics, but want it separate from our old style of DL prognosticating.

by Anonymousreply 99October 23, 2018 2:00 PM

Linda g mentions armed conflict between the US and Russia. Or China in the near future. Any DL readers picking up on that?

by Anonymousreply 100October 23, 2018 2:44 PM

Armed conflict wouldn't surprise me at all. Russia has already said they'd use battlefield nukes if they invaded the Baltics and NATO interfered.

by Anonymousreply 101October 23, 2018 2:54 PM

Oct 24 is supposed to be brutal if you follow astrology - any DL psychic input?

by Anonymousreply 102October 24, 2018 10:26 AM

Why is it supposed to be brutal, r102?

by Anonymousreply 103October 24, 2018 10:41 AM

r102 my brutal fall allergy/head cold conflagration was definitely at its most brutal this morning!

by Anonymousreply 104October 24, 2018 10:49 AM

I read Susan miller astrology zone and she says: The full moon of October 24, in Taurus one degree, will be a wild and difficult full moon. This full moon arrives conjunct volatile Uranus, and straight across the sky, Uranus will oppose the Sun and Venus. This full moon might suddenly bring unusual or shocking news..

by Anonymousreply 105October 24, 2018 11:02 AM

Linda G. also mentioned something about the full moon in her last reading.

by Anonymousreply 106October 24, 2018 11:53 AM

CNN building evacuated... hmmm....

by Anonymousreply 107October 24, 2018 2:19 PM

R107 Haven't heard about CNN yet, but two bombs mailed out, one to Obama, one to the Clintons? Yeah, I'd say today's going to be a shit show.

by Anonymousreply 108October 24, 2018 2:25 PM

Susan Miller used to write with some accuracy years ago. The horoscopes she writes now are utter shit.

by Anonymousreply 109October 24, 2018 5:04 PM

I guess we found out about the crazy full moon on the 24th.

Linda predicted some sort of terrorist attack but she thought it was London.

by Anonymousreply 110October 24, 2018 6:41 PM

My dogs are going nuts today. Its the moon! Its lunacy I tells ya!

by Anonymousreply 111October 24, 2018 10:52 PM

If the caravan crosses the border into the US there will be blood.

by Anonymousreply 112October 24, 2018 10:57 PM

I think we have people on DL with more ability than the YT psychics and it's a shame we don't have actual predictions. I agree these people just seem to be spouting what they wish would happen. I believe in psychic power but I think a lot of people online seeking attention are charlatans.

by Anonymousreply 113October 25, 2018 12:06 AM

I like Linda G but she's always predicting justice WILL prevail for Dump and Kavanaugh and Junior and Kushner but so far ... nada. Are we just not being patient enough?

by Anonymousreply 114October 25, 2018 12:43 AM

r114, the problem is, she can't give a time line. People still have free will so you really can't predict time. It just depends.

I agree that we have good prognosticators here on the DL. They seem to have gone silent so people started posting YT readers they liked, r113. It was not intended to take over the thread.

by Anonymousreply 115October 25, 2018 12:51 AM

I reviewed my card spread from 8/24/2018 (Predictions for 2018 Part 2.5 (Keywords for finding: "I am drawing severe wackadoo energy spreads.", r163)

[quote] Question: "Is someone going to die from this?" -- I asked this at the same time Linda did, when I was watching her video.

Five of Swords (bully personality, aggression, hostile environment --criminal violence and sometimes in the extreme. Traditional meanings associated this card with kidnap, theft, rape and murder.), The Emperor (Mr. Bossypants, throwing his weight around),, The Magician, Death, The Chariot. The Death next to the Chariot can mean the police. MOB HIT.

The Magician and Emperor represent the two Masculine Archetypes in the Tarot . [/quote]

My I'm Just Winging It Prediction:

33 House Seat gain for Democrats .

Ask me a Yes/No question about a tight (within 4 points) race. I'll answer what I come back to at 22h00 EDT, or otherwise ask and answer my own questions

by Anonymousreply 116October 25, 2018 1:49 AM

Are insights from astrologers welcome? or does everyone prefer the psychic/tarot variety.

by Anonymousreply 117October 25, 2018 1:59 AM

All are welcome R117

by Anonymousreply 118October 25, 2018 2:06 AM

I would like to hear astrologer insights r117

by Anonymousreply 119October 25, 2018 2:17 AM

r116, Will Beto win against Cruz in Texas?

by Anonymousreply 120October 25, 2018 2:25 AM

r120 For that Yes/No question: Yes looks like Five of Cups,

No looks like Knight of Wands.

Answer Card: Seven of Pentacles. As a man against a grey backdrop looks down to the left on the ground where he sees some yellow units of a suit, in an odd-numbered card, I will say this resembles more of the Five of Cups ([bold]yes[/bold]) than Knight of Wands (no).

More detailed Yes/No about the Seven of Pentacles: The Seven of Pentacles represents perseverance in your occupation or business. It is associated with success but through slow, steady growth. It suggests that you will have to wait a long time for your reward and that perhaps your are not working at your full potential. There is no clear answer here. Maybe a drawn-out recount.

by Anonymousreply 121October 25, 2018 2:37 AM

Well I took a quick look at the charts. There's no birth time for Beto, so as many know that makes it more difficult to read his. Cruz's available time is an estimate as well.

Hate to say it, but it looks marginally better for Cruz that night over Beto. I'm basing that on a very quick comparison; Moon and sun on election night will be conjunct Cruz's mars/venus combo. That Uranus/full moon we just had echos his natal Uranus/moon in libra in his 1st, moon ruling his MC; he's used to upsets affecting his public career/image. Not as many aspects affecting Beto but I only looked quickly. He's been experiencing trans Saturn squaring his natal sun, feeling heavy work and responsibility certainly with this campaign and how tight the race is.

I feel its important to try to read things as impartially as possible this go round, given the last election so many predicted things that didn't happen (myself included) based more on personal wishes than objective analysis. There's a UK astrologer I like, who teaches that hard transiting aspects of the outer planets to angles and inner planets predict someone's rise to power; when these transits abate, power diminishes. He was one of the few who predicted Trump's win in '16....I don't honestly see either Beto-Cruz experiencing this at this time so not sure.

Someone else can weigh in. Political astrology not my usual bag (in these times wish it was!)

by Anonymousreply 122October 25, 2018 2:40 AM

Indictments are coming within the next three - ten days. I read informally earlier and detected a Friday release, but that could be the first Friday of November too; nobody knows the release schedule of indictments.

First release: Tier-2 targets.

Second release: twenty-three indictments, three Tier-1 targets

by Anonymousreply 123October 25, 2018 2:47 AM

Yay astrologers chiming in!

by Anonymousreply 124October 25, 2018 2:56 AM

Linda did an emergency reading on the bombing and the stock market.

Who did these pipe bombs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 25, 2018 1:14 PM

Dump uses his personal cell phone against the advice of the intelligence community.

Question: Are Chinese and or Russian spies listening in?

by Anonymousreply 126October 25, 2018 1:30 PM

Is the Pope Catholic?

And I'm not even a tarot reading psychic.

by Anonymousreply 127October 25, 2018 2:34 PM

Saw clips of the Gillum-Desantis debate in FL last night. Was very impressed by Gillum. Took a look at their charts for fun.

Again no birth times (makes it more difficult). Gillum has transiting neptune filling in the 4th point of a mutable grand cross, with squaring his mars-nep opposition, opposing his Saturn. This bodes well. Transiting uranus approaching square to his sun on Election night. Not as much favorable for Desantis.

Really oddly, they have an interpersonal aspect I'm seeing in other races. Desantis's natal jupiter conjuncts Gillum's sun; last night I noticed Beto's natal jup exactly conjuncts Cruz's. Not sure what to make of this - anyone else can weigh in.

by Anonymousreply 128October 26, 2018 2:57 AM

Linda g summary: Bombing is being done by someone who appears to be former military or has former military training being financed by possible foreign $ she does not think it comes from trump directly but is coming from someone who likes trump and doesn't want him to lose his power. She sees 2-3 people involved that know how to live in the woods.

It's not the democrats, those involved will be caught. At this moment law inforcement do not have the specific people in mind, they will find out who it is and that it when revealed it won't help Trump.

More bombs coming, however she sees crowds of people and worries it may mean multiple deaths. Another shock and awe is coming maybe a big explosion, she believes it is imminent.

Blue wave update: the silent ones will help us win. All is going forward pro blue. Arrows, justice and 10 of cups. Outcome will be good for dems.

Stock market: should people worry? Will recuperate, be patient but people will be upset by what will happen. Not as bad as 2008 but not great for many. It will eventually even out. She sees a big dip in 2020 too.

What's going on with DJT? He's not feeling well. He's heard some stuff is coming that is not public yet with imminent indictments so it is worrying him. The indicted will be close to him. He will be hit by the tower, he will be challenged. He knows he will be brought down. Not sleeping.

TGIF!(that's from me not Linda)

by Anonymousreply 129October 26, 2018 11:11 AM

Can we stop quoting Linda G now? Completely wrong again, she’s a loss.

by Anonymousreply 130October 26, 2018 5:43 PM

I want to hear more from our resident astrologers. Its very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 131October 26, 2018 6:03 PM

Linda g got some of it right wondering if more people get arrested?

by Anonymousreply 132October 26, 2018 7:48 PM

I can’t stand Linda G. She reminds me of my batshit crazy mother.

by Anonymousreply 133October 27, 2018 12:35 AM

Linda G is like the lady in front of you in line at the local Shop n’ Stop who won’t cease her ramblings to the cashier. A loon!

by Anonymousreply 134October 27, 2018 3:41 AM

R133 Go away and see a therapist to deal w/ your mother hate.. Linda G is wonderful

by Anonymousreply 135October 27, 2018 5:42 AM

I don't like Linda G. I prefer my fake psychics to have talons and a smokers voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 27, 2018 6:16 AM

No one is forcing you to read this thread, R136.

by Anonymousreply 137October 27, 2018 6:30 AM

I love the predictions threads I just wish they weren't all posts about Youtube psychics. This is the first year this has happened. Maybe it's because everybody feels so hopeless and dis empowered.

by Anonymousreply 138October 27, 2018 6:39 AM

R133, R134, R136 you guys need to start your own thread if you hate Linda G and the YT psychics. No one is forcing you to look at this thread.

by Anonymousreply 139October 27, 2018 11:24 AM

I really like Linda G but wonder if her desired outcomes are influencing her readings.

The predictions from DL posters are really interesting; hope they come back and share!

by Anonymousreply 140October 27, 2018 3:03 PM

Actually R139, the thread says "Predictions" not "Youtube Psychics". Just because someone does not love your precious favorite, does not make one a "Russian Troll". If you wish to start a thread about such a topic then play dictator, have at it. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

by Anonymousreply 141October 27, 2018 3:53 PM

R141, yep! Once the YT frau yentas became the main source of discourse and predictions this thread became election 2018 fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 142October 27, 2018 4:04 PM

Hopefully "Predictions for 2019" does not fall to this fate, we have some great posters on these threads now, and in the past. I do wish them to continue. " Election Fan-Fiction " is exactly what this is.

by Anonymousreply 143October 27, 2018 4:10 PM

I wonder if the synogogue killing today is the mass casualties Lind g read about (though she connected the event to a bomb)

by Anonymousreply 144October 27, 2018 4:42 PM

Linda didn’t say it was a bomb but a terrorist event immediately on the heels of the bomb mailings. She saw a group of people gathered together and that there would be fatalities.

by Anonymousreply 145October 27, 2018 6:21 PM

R145, no, she said it was another bombing that would have mass fatalities. Shock and awe, masses of people.

by Anonymousreply 146October 27, 2018 7:36 PM

Linda has a reading posted on oct 27 but it was before the synogogue massacre. She felt something was still to come.

by Anonymousreply 147October 28, 2018 11:09 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 148October 29, 2018 11:19 AM

Mika looked Xanaxed out of her gourd today and her sighing was relentless.

by Anonymousreply 149October 29, 2018 1:24 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 150October 29, 2018 11:47 PM

I realize this probably isn’t imminent (if coming at all) but what changes if any do the DL prognosticators see happening to the future of marriage equality in the United States?

by Anonymousreply 151October 30, 2018 4:06 AM

If feels like more violence surrounding the midterms is inevitable but I wonder if what Linda G saw was the mass murder tragedy at Tree of Life.

by Anonymousreply 152October 30, 2018 1:48 PM

R151, the gut images don’t reveal it being changed, but there is this strong master vision, that only has been escalating, of a much larger and darker change that will affect everything we know as normal. A year or so away will be a very different landscape.

by Anonymousreply 153October 30, 2018 3:00 PM

R153, thank you for your response.

by Anonymousreply 154October 30, 2018 5:28 PM

how encouraging r153

by Anonymousreply 155October 30, 2018 7:45 PM

How vague, R153.

by Anonymousreply 156October 30, 2018 7:48 PM

Can you elaborate r153?

by Anonymousreply 157October 31, 2018 1:37 AM

This kind of feeling hits and you almost DON’T want to dig deeper, but here goes some more specific additions to that ongoing vision. There is a woman who will be hated at the core of everything, something strong about “water”, financial concerns fuel outside conflicts, nothing shows Trump involved, not a government issue to start, language keeps coming that will confuse people, that is a throughline that doesn’t fade. Will last many many months. The number 811 holds something. More to come...

by Anonymousreply 158October 31, 2018 1:40 PM

R158 Can you explain further, for example is the hated woman HRC that's so hated by the right?

Is the water the recent Indonesian plane crash tragedy?

Are the financial concerns the ties that the Dump mob has to Mother Russia?

Not showing Trump involved is the Mueller report result?

by Anonymousreply 159October 31, 2018 3:15 PM

[quote]There is a woman who will be hated at the core of everything

What is "everything"?

[quote]something strong about “water”,

Like what? Plane going down? Flooding?

[quote] financial concerns fuel outside conflicts

What type of conflicts? Economical? Military?

[quote]nothing shows Trump involved

Why? Because he's out of the WH? Does this happen post his presidency?

[quote]not a government issue to start

What issue?

[quote] language keeps coming that will confuse people

From the media? The government?

by Anonymousreply 160November 1, 2018 3:50 AM

No, on the comments following my postings, this is NOT something to do with the elections, current culture or Trump, this is hitting as a catastrophe that builds, water feels like illness, the woman is political but can’t confirm who, fluid, money is that our banking tanks, conflict is a strong unrest, can be racial(?), not what you are prepared for, all bad clouds. Here is one heavy vision, Trump never “loses”, the midterms aren’t a route, Republicans hold Senate, I can’t give you fair balance on House, Dems SHOULD win, but I’m feeling chaos to block? Main feeling is don’t be numb. PREPARE.

by Anonymousreply 161November 2, 2018 2:33 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 162November 3, 2018 12:45 AM

Not to brag but we peg this coming before Linda. Told ya' when I did my predix back in May (and then subsequently during the Summer ) that it seemed like right before the 2018 & 2020 election there was a feeling of grieving. It totally felt like a terrorist attack of some tragic event. I first picked it up at the beginning of the year when I was reading about Swalwell and Kennedy 3rd, who in my opinion are both emotionally distraught over this ( I feel). Funny thing I get the sense women are handling this better. I really feel the young male Democrats are ready to hit the fainting couch and ask for their smelling salts. Mary !!

Sorry I couldn't post this earlier, I just had to take a break from Tarot. These readings were done during the first half of October. Btw, got myself a couple of rare decks "The Mythic Tarot" first Edition and the out of print for 30+ years "Fantasy Tarot Showcase." I don't think I will use them often but this is a special occasion. Ladies and gentleman you are living and breathing history. Your vote in this election will go into the history books. The Decks I am using are the already mentioned decks and the "Eight of Coins Tattoo Tarot." I already did my update of Abrams (Georgia) and Garcia (Arizona) at the end of the Predictions for 2.5 thread so no need to read on them again. I didn't do all the Gubernatorial races just the ones that felt important . I tried to remove my bias in order not to marred the reading so I am basing the conclusions of these readings "[bold]straight[/bold]" from the meaning of the cards and Illustration. Regardless if I feel different about the outcome, I am not using my intuition and will only let the illustrations and meanings as [bold]I[/bold] know them to be to tell me the story of what will play out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163November 3, 2018 8:34 AM

Senate : Will Democrats win the Senate on Nov. 6 ?

The Seven of Pentacles in the Tattoo Tarot talks about victory sprouting out of your hard work (the hand representing your hard work). The Dems are about to pick up the rewards from their hard work. Three women in positions 1(the matter), 2 (internal/self), and 4 ( underneath/undercurrent vibes) tell me this is about women. The female vote coming to the shores of the Democratic party. The 3 of Swords, the face of a man falling asleep and in the background you see the skyline, tells me it will probably be an all nighter, races will have to be recounted in order to certified them. Since the 7 of Coins is a minor card, but in the Tattoo Tarot is still a victory card, I have two theories about the outcome. This is not an outright win because the 7 of Pentacles talks about a victory that is almost there. Which tells me that whatever those results are, they are enough to set them well for a victory later on (either in 2020 or based on the cards I will say much sooner). Since the 7 of Pentacles is a minor arcana, I expect that "payoff" to come sooner rather than later.

Conclusion: I don't see a Net Loss for the Democrats in the Senate, despite what the News say, at the very least they tie the Senate at most they gain the majority by one seat, even if that win takes a few weeks or months after the election to clarify.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164November 3, 2018 9:15 AM

Governorships:

Let me just say that the Fantasy Showcase Tarot is somewhat confusing because some the illustrations are hard to read, and some of them don't have a name so it was hard to peg a meaning to the card. In those cases I went to what the Illustration was showing me. This deck has additional major arcanas not included in the traditional tarot.

Texas: Will the Democratic hopeful win the governorship of Texas?

in a previous reading (May 2018) I said Vasquez was probably going to lose because she was weak and Greg Abbott was pulling tricks behind the scenes. However, I noted that under normal circumstances she would have had a shot at defeating him. In this updated reading the cards seem more favorable to her. The outcome is the Ace of Coins (material victory). Card 3 (4 of Coins) is definitely Abbott. Look at the little rat king holding those coins while he smirks about what he has done. Below you have the Ace of Wands in a rather frighting setting.A hand holding a wand perhaps making magic, but right next to the Ace of Wands I pulled the 8 of Wands. They are coming down fast, like knifes cutting through. This tells me Abbott is trying to work his magic wand in order to stop the incoming "attack" (votes against him) . The outcome is the ultimate prize, the material win. I would be inclined to say Abbott wins by suppressing the vote but the 3 of Cups(celebration) sitting in the first position makes me think he doesn't. See how the 3 of cups has a rising sun casting a light upon the 3 cups. If it weren't for the sunshine, those three cups would have been buried among the clouds. This tells me Abbot doesn't get to keep the governorship because he is exposed as a fraud.

Conclusion: Vasquez wins, even if she clumsily stumbled upon this situation, but if Abbot wins, he will not be able to keep his seat because an election fraud comes to light, is he really bound to a wheelchair or can he move his legs some?

Lupe is somewhat of a naivete and clumsily stumbled

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165November 3, 2018 10:01 AM

I just realized it's 3 am here in the West Coast. I will go to sleep and post the rest later today. Sorry

by Anonymousreply 166November 3, 2018 10:03 AM

Some more please!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167November 3, 2018 12:11 PM

Oracle Seer, thank you. Hope you got some good rest.

by Anonymousreply 168November 3, 2018 4:47 PM

Illinois : Will the Democratic hopeful win the governor's seat in Illinois? Fantasy Showcase Tarot, also gives different meanings to certain cards. I will go with their meanings and the Illustrations.

First, I was surprised Illinois had a Republican governor.

1) The matter/Root ( 9 of Cups-having all comforts)

2) Internal/Self (Page of Pentacles- diligence)

3) External/Others (Tower-Collapse)

4) What's Underneath/Vibes (8 of Pentacles)

5) Outcome/Truth of the Matter (Page of Cups-Imaginative & Loyalty, 6 of Cups- Victory and good news}

Well this reading is pretty straight forward. The Tower (collapse) on the "others" position clearly means the Republican party and his governor ate taken down. The outcome is the dreamer Page of Cups (J.B Pritzker) comes out victorious after a hard and costly fight (6 of Cups).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 3, 2018 8:31 PM

Let me just add that the 9 of Cups is probably Pritzker, I see that he is a very rich man. No wonder the root of the matter is the 9 of Cups. He is a man that has all comforts and just threw his name out there because he could. The Page of Pentacles shows a lady that almost gives the illusion of appearing to be praying, even though that is not what the artist (Marti Lands) intended. [This particular deck was created by different artists from 1969 - to 1979, so the cards are not always consistent with the meanings of the more traditional Raider-Waite Tarot.] Anyways, this tells me that while the Dems wished they had a better candidate, probably with a more established political background. They will still come together, even if in private they are all throwing a hail may so that everything comes together.

by Anonymousreply 170November 3, 2018 8:44 PM

Maryland: Will the Democratic hopeful win the governor's race in Maryland? [bold]home of the cat killer labs[/bold]. TSK TSK

This is a fight between equals, dare I say the Republican guy might not be so bad...

1) Root: Ace of Cups (Boundless Love)

2) Self: The Farrier (Destiny/Forcers of the Universe)

3) Others: The Knight of Wands (Energy)

4) Underneath: Lady of Wands (Female energy; Competence)

5) Outcome: Queen of Swords (Female Energy; resilience)

While the "other/s" position (probably the Republican side) has a formidable opponent that could go the distance with pretty much anyone (knight of Cups), I have to say the self position [which I interpret as closest to the Dems given the question of the reading. The question being "if the Dems will take the Maryland governor's race"] got a better card, a major arcana called The Farrier. The Ferrier is one of two cards unique to this deck. The Farrier is the last card of this deck and it appears to be the most powerful as it is destiny. It was meant to be. The two Queens (Lady of Wands & Queen of Swords) tells me the female vote will determine the outcome.

Conclusion: Women are coming to put Democrats on top. They are making a statement. Ben Jealous was born to be governor of Maryland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171November 3, 2018 9:18 PM

I meant to say knight of Wands not knight of Cups*

by Anonymousreply 172November 3, 2018 9:21 PM

R163, would you do a personal reading?

by Anonymousreply 173November 3, 2018 9:21 PM

Linda G keeps saying there will be a woman that brings Trump down.....she keeps seeing it in the cards and in her visions.

From what I've read of the prediction posts above, IMO, it's not one woman who will bring Trump down--it's the Woman Voter. Hallelujah if this is true.

by Anonymousreply 174November 3, 2018 10:08 PM

Iowa: Will the Democratic hopeful win the Governor's race?

1) Root: Death (Ending)

2) Self: Page of Cups (Imaginative & Loyalty)

3) Other: 6 of Swords (Escape/Journey)

4) Underneath: Ace of Swords ( Triumphant Power)

5) Outcome: The Hanged Man (self-sacrifice/Pause)

Ok, so yesterday I heard Steve Kornacki said this could go the Dems way, and this reading was done two or three weeks ago, but I don't feel very confident about this race.

The question is if "Dems will take the Governorship of Iowa. So whatever I read has to answer that question. The Death on the root position is clearly someone's dreams coming to an end. The Hanged Man is suspended in the air and right near him is a tombstone, self-sacrifice. I almost want to say there is a tragic event happening here. Death is clearly highlighted in this reading. right below we have the Sword of truth(Ace of Swords) cutting through. Notice how Death is facing the Page of Cups (self)? I hope this is not telling me the Dem is not the one losing.

Conclusion: Inconclusive. This might be one to be contested in a recount and someone might have to sacrifice and concede in order to bring people together. I'm sorry, this cards are not telling me a clear outcome, but more of a narrative.

Iowans, get people to vote. Volunteer to drive them if you have to. However there appears to be a warning in this reading. Stay away from the crazies for that night. Don't go out and look for trouble. Do your duties and then close your door and stay home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175November 3, 2018 10:14 PM

Kansas: Will the Democratic hopeful win the Kansas governorship?

1) Root: 9 of Swords (Suffering, Death, Desolation)

2) Self: Hanged Man (Sacrifice)

3) Others: Death (Ending)

4) Underneath: 10 of Pentacles (Wealth, Acquisition)

5) Outcome: Ace of Swords (Triumphant Power)

This has the potential to be a stolen election. This is supported by the 9 of Swords where a lady appears to be trapped by a set of swords. However, Death in the "others" position tells me the ending of Kris Kobach is at his doorstep, which tells me in the end it doesn't matter if he wins on election night because he is most definitely getting in legal trouble, the Ace of Swords (Truth).

Conclusion: Inconclusive. It could very well be that Kobach goes down on election night, the Death card on the "Others" position, but I am not confident in saying so because in the self position there is the Hanged Man (self-sacrifice/Pause). If Kobach wins, his win will be contested and then he'll get in legal trouble. Go out and vote people.

btw, to clarify how I am interpreting these readings. I am mostly using the "self" position to mean Democrats (The question is about Democrats after all), and I am mostly living the "others" position to mean the "other" party, Republicans.

Again, go out and vote. Let that Sword of Truth fall on Kovach on election night and not after.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 3, 2018 11:03 PM

New Mexico:

1 Root: Temperance (maintaining control; maintaining harmony)

2) Self/Internal: Lady of the Swords: ( Female Energy: Perseverance, fight)

3) Others/Outside: King of Pentacles (Male Energy: man of resources)

4) Underneath: 5 of Cups (exaggerated loss; disappointment)

5) Ace of Swords (triumphant power)

It's almost fitting that Michelle Lujan(D) is represented by the Lady of Swords and her Republican contender as the man of business King of Pentacles. It may appear to the outside/others that the Republican has the resources to win. He has the cash, the polls favor him by 2-5 points, and the exiting governor is a Republican. Underneath, which often means the unconscious, fears and illusions, there is a sentiment of loss for Lujan (The lady of the 5 of Cups looking at the cups that have spilled instead of focusing on the cups that are still standing). I think this speaks of Lujan's fears that women and Hispanics will not come in droves on election night. But this lady of Swords is a fighter, she's is not here to lose, and in the end the outcome (Ace of Swords) rewards her with triumph. She is the Lady of Swords (self) and the reward is the Ace of the court she represents in this reading (swords). If this reading had an Ace of Pentacles as the outcome, I would have said the Republican guy would have won because he is represented by Pentacles.

In the end, her fears are unfounded because people will vote to elect her.

Conclusion: Michelle Lujan wins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 3, 2018 11:47 PM

Is the SNL cast member jumping from a manhattan building splattered on the sidewalk with eyes opened Alec Baldwin by any chance?

by Anonymousreply 178November 4, 2018 12:08 AM

Sounds like Pete Davidson, R178.

by Anonymousreply 179November 4, 2018 12:19 AM

Nevada:

Hmmm, this reading is somewhat shocking to me since Nevada appears to be getting bluer and bluer and it appears the Dem. guy is kinda of a flake. Did Nevada not have a better candidate?

1) 2 of Swords (Undecided)

2) Self: 7 of Cups (dissipation; unfocused)

3) Other: 3 of Cups (Triumph)

4) 6 of Pentacles (gift)

5) Chariot (Conquest)

The Rep has the strongest card (3 of Cups) over the Dem (7 of Cups). Yet, the first card in the root position says undecided (2 of Swords). This is not a race that will be contested. We will know for sure by the end of the night (The Chariot).

Conclusion: Toss up, leaning Republican, the Dem candidate appears to not be in it to win it. If you know what I mean. A total flake but let's hope for the best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180November 4, 2018 12:29 AM

can you predict Ohio governor, r180? Please?

by Anonymousreply 181November 4, 2018 12:34 AM

Connecticut gov race please!

by Anonymousreply 182November 4, 2018 12:44 AM

Oklahoma:

Are we expected to win Oklahoma?? Well this is one ugly fight. The Outcome is the Knight of Sword and even the illustration of the Knight of Swords says " [italic]What An Ugly Day[/italic] "

The Dem has the Strongest card Ace of Cups. The other side gets the 3 of Swords(Sorrow). This race has the potential to go to an actual fistfight. Mary!

Conclusion: I am going to stick my neck out there and say the Democrat wins in Oklahoma but it gets ugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183November 4, 2018 12:46 AM

thanks, r183, but that was Ohio. Next to the hellhole of Kentucky and west Virginia.

by Anonymousreply 184November 4, 2018 12:48 AM

My 2018 prediction: I predict there are 58 days left in the year.

by Anonymousreply 185November 4, 2018 12:49 AM

Florida:

1) Emperor (commanding)

2) Self: Chariot ( Towards Triumph)

3) Other: Page of Wands ( messenger)

4) Page of Pentacles

5) Knight of Wands

Oh hands down the Democrat. This is a win for the Dems. This is a man (a chariot) competing against a manchild (a mere messenger Page of Wands). The Emperor is the root of the reading which is what a chariot is next to be.

Conclusion: Andrew Gillum wins aided by the younger voters ( two pages & one knight).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186November 4, 2018 1:12 AM

Maine:

1) 8 of Wands

2) Self: Nine of Cups

3) Other: Empress

4) Page of Pentacles

5) Chariot

In my notes when I did this reading it said inconclusive. The Dem. cards are not bad, but the Republicans do not get a bad card. They actually get a major Arcana. Now I can interpret the "Others" as the "voters/the outside" voting for the woman in the race which is the Democrat. But a man (the chariot) is on top of the reading.

Conclusion: toss up, at this moment it could go either way. The results will come quickly (8 of Wands). Young women (Page of Pentacles will decide the winner).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187November 4, 2018 1:27 AM

Michigan:

1) The Fool

2) Self: Page of Pentacles

3) Other: King of Wands

4) Underneath: 7 of Wands & Moon

5) Page of Swords

This is more of a struggle than I thought. Right from the bat I can say young people, especially young black men, are the key. It could also mean minorities. The King of Wands is a powerful card but in this deck I see him as a sitting duck, yet the fight on election night is tough.

Conclusion: It might be closer than we think, but the Republican has too much baggage. He's a quack and a hack. She wins, even if it takes a recount or a surprised poll comes out that she wont.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188November 4, 2018 1:37 AM

Ohio. R181, yes I did a reading on Ohio. I'm just posting what I scribbled on my notes.

R182, I didn't do a Conn. reading. Remember that these readings were done in the first half of October. My lazy ass is just getting around to posting them. But I will happily throw in a reading of Connecticut before moving on to the Senate Races. I won't do the House since I have always gotten that Democrats win the House.

Oh god here come the sheep (5 of wands in the root position) trying to elect the duck King into the governor's mansion. The Queen of Cups sits at the bottom of the reading( underneath position) and the outcome is Separation (a major arcana unique to the Showcase Fantasy Tarot). As the card says it's a disconnect between men and women.

I am sorry to say this but I feel Richard Cordray (D) is not tapping into the female crowd. It almost feels like both candidates are focusing more into the male electorate which is such a fatal mistake for both. But the Knight of Cups in the self position (which I take as the Democrat) has more capacity to engage women than a quack king. Time is running out and our Knight of Cups needs to court women to come out in droves. I also feel women in Ohio are kind of lazy. Sorry I don't want to be mean.

Conclusion: Toss up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189November 4, 2018 2:07 AM

that's OK, R189. Thanks for the reading in that.

Cordray could win the women if he played his good geek cred. He seems too worried about alienating those idiot bible fraus by coming off as goofy.

But he has that same "Aw, shucks! " thing going on that Sherrod also has. I have met him in person and he could kick some ass if he played that up.

Guess I will have to get back on social media and beat that drum.

by Anonymousreply 190November 4, 2018 3:03 AM

The Caravan. I used the Mythic Tarot

I should have postedthis reading first because I have like two fucking pages of notes and I don't understand half of what I wrote. This reading was done around the 19th of October (give or take a day). Back then we were talking about whether they were legit or the Repubes had their dirty paws all over this.

Are Republicans involved in the Caravan march?

1) Temperance (It tells me the situation will be controlled somehow)

2) Self: The Devil ( The reading is about the Repubes and the Devil shows right in their position)

3) Six of Wands (Them, I gather these are the people of the Caravan. Many people protesting)

4) Underneath: 5 and 4 of Wands (again, the travelers from far away are trying to overcome a dangerous obstacle, the dragon which to me sounds their travel through Mexico)

5) Outcome: Three of Wands (Their arrival to their destination, which by then it appears there are less of them. Most of them didn't make it. Also note that by the time of their arrival the King (Trump ??) is in a weak position, on his knees).

So to answer the question. Yes, the Republicans aided in forming the Caravan. Which I get was a big big mistake. Somehow their arrival makes the mad king get on his knees (Three of Wands).

Temperance, a major arcana, in the root position tells me this problem is bigger than any Republican plan, is bigger than the US. I also don't believe it was only the Republicans putting the Caravan together. There is real tragedy evolving in central America and this is the manifestation of what is taking place. Whether you want to ignore this or not, the US will be involved because we are part of that region. It is coming to us because we share landmass. It's as simple as that. There is not an ocean between South America and the US. Mexico has always been the only barrier between them and us (to put it bluntly).

I said this a long time ago, I said it through the Bush years and the Obama years (especially the Obama years): "The US needs to invest resources in Latin America or other forces will tear it apart and we will come to regret it." Not because it is our fault, though we do carry some of the blame, but because they are literally in our backyard.

But as I said above this event is larger than just the US. Temperance (maintaining control) is at the root of this reading, which means this is happening in order to help bring control in that region. This is a referendum, in many ways, on Latin America. The corruption, barbarity, and poverty. Look at what is happening in Venezuela, sure we have heard about it, but is anyone doing anything about it apart from the neighboring countries taking in their refugees? No. If the intentions of the Caravan was to arrive in Mexico instead, would nobody care? No. Now they have our attention in ways that the world is reacting.

I know, to us at least, it appears we are about to take on the problems of other people but in reality it is many countries doing the same as well. Because this involves many countries and regions, South America, Central America, and Mexico, something will definitely be done about it.

'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191November 4, 2018 3:43 AM

No, you’re going to be dissatisfied, there is NO surge in the visions, Repubs hold Senate with gains, Dems win House, but weeks of struggle await, the STRONG female energy I’m being hit with is NOT GOOD, bad stuff, but it’s being clouded...on purpose, wow, I hope not...!

by Anonymousreply 192November 4, 2018 5:26 AM

[quote]the STRONG female energy I’m being hit with is NOT GOOD

R192, maybe you are a deplorable and that's why the female energy is toxic to you. It hits you like a brick.

You'll be hard pressed to find someone that says the division in this country, gun problems, the hate, and resentment will dissipate instantly. Life doesn't operate that way. Things will be better when Dems win both wings of congress and the presidency. This election is the first step towards eradicating the harm done by the extremest right.

by Anonymousreply 193November 4, 2018 10:12 PM

CT governors race anyone? It way to close for comfort and the rethug is just straight up lying - its shameful.

by Anonymousreply 194November 5, 2018 12:39 PM

R194, I haven't gotten to Connecticut, some drunk drove into my brick wall and now I'm fighting the insurance to get them to fix it.

I can't do cards right now, but Lamont (D) feels like the winner. I see a carnation being thrown at him while his hands are on the air, I guess this probably means celebration.

At night, I will throw a small reading on Conn. but I really don't think you have to worry about it. Go out there and drive people to the voting booth. Do your part.

by Anonymousreply 195November 5, 2018 3:57 PM

Thanks r195!!! I will keep on pushing people to vote

by Anonymousreply 196November 5, 2018 6:02 PM

By the way sorry r195!about the drunk driver, hopefully you can get his/her insurance to pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 197November 5, 2018 6:26 PM

Soul Light Hynotherapy, who isn't usually very optimistic, did a very optimistic sounding reading today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198November 5, 2018 9:44 PM

For the Midterms, what level, if any, will there be of vote tampering?

by Anonymousreply 199November 6, 2018 2:17 AM

Haven't heard much about Rosie lately, is anybody still following her? lol

by Anonymousreply 200November 6, 2018 2:53 AM

Took a last look at the astro chart for tomorrow evening, set for Washington DC.

Admittedly I'm not a very good mundane astrologer. The one positive thing I see is Merc direct, unlike election nights of the past. Less chance of confusion or chicanery, not to say that won't happen but conditions won't be supporting it. Sun, moon and jup in scorpio, ruled by pluto in capricorn, co-ruled by an aquarian mars. I tend to associate capricorn with the repubs butaAquarius with the Dems, so that's a wash lol.

One major aspect is transiting Jup inconjunct Uranus, both at 29 (final, critical) degrees of scorpio and aries, respectively, Can't help but feel this has import here; critical degrees always point to crisis-oriented events or moments. No question that describes this election.

Key descriptions for this aspect include impulsiveness, wild expression of energy, over-expressed ambition. More positive themes are faith, high optimism, good luck and fortune. Relief of tension. Changes to belief systems, a constant state of flux swinging between optimism and uncertainty (!). Swings causing stress and anxiety.

Good luck to everyone out there. I'll be here reading and glued to the tube tomorrow night.

by Anonymousreply 201November 6, 2018 3:04 AM

Prediction: Blue Tsunami. House and Senate. Governors Georgia, Florida, Wisconsin

People are MAD, even Rethugs are voting blue. THe pollsters really have not factored in the sheer numbers of people busting their ass to vote. Even Google changed their logo on their search page to "Go Vote". Lyft and Uber are offering free rides to polling stations. Everytime some dumb GOP candidate and/or Trump opens their mouth it just reminds people of why they are so desperate to vote. This is an historic election and I really feel a lot of good energy around it Not like 2016 when I had a nagging doubt about HRC losing that I kept pushing down and dismissing as ludacris. It really feels like a tsunami a surging wave where people are really excited to vote. It reminds me of Obama's first election. The energy is like "We are doing this thing! We are really doing it!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202November 6, 2018 5:42 AM

A shot, vision, small victory re House, Republicans gain/hold Senate.

by Anonymousreply 203November 6, 2018 6:07 AM

R158 angela merkel

by Anonymousreply 204November 6, 2018 6:12 AM

R198, hard to listen to her talk in circles. Projection and wishful thinking BUT if the cards thrown down are on the mark at the 12:58 mark you just know the child betrayer of Trump is Jared. It makes me think he's behind the insider NYT op-ed.

Pink magenta wave will expose itself in 24 hrs. See you then friends right here.

by Anonymousreply 205November 6, 2018 6:39 AM

[quote]For the Midterms, what level, if any, will there be of vote tampering?

Very much I'm afraid. However, unlike 2016 people are aware and have prepared. Some of the vote will be diluted but because people are prepared and are voting in droves it will offset the disadvantage.

1) Don't believe when the exit polls and the government say that Hispanics didn't vote in Texas.

2) Don't believe when they say African-American men didn't come out to vote in Michigan and Indiana.

3) Don't believe when they say white women did not break away from the GOP cult.

etc,etc,

Votes are being changed, toss out, people being prevented from voting, and yet, despite all of that, we are going to win [bold]at least[/bold] the House of Representatives and State legislatures. Those two places is where Dems will win the most. The Senate is still a long shot, but even there we still have a chance.

by Anonymousreply 206November 6, 2018 3:12 PM

Linda G has her predictions up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207November 6, 2018 4:23 PM

I used the Goddess Tarot by Kris Walderherr in honor of women, [bold]all women[/bold] Native/White/Black/Hispanic/Asian/Middle Easterm/etc. Even though most of us in this forum are men, we should be very proud and grateful to all women for leading the resistance against Trump. Since I didn't have time to do more readings, I did one about us Dlers.

*The Goddess Tarot has certain differences from the traditional tarot.

How are we, DLers, going to feel the morning after the 2018 midterm election?

Root: 2 of Staves

Self/Internal: 6 of Cups

Others/External: Queen of Staves

Below/The Unconscious/Underneath: Wisdom (Major Arcana)

Truth/Outcome: 9 of Cups

1) Right away we see that we are looking ahead based on what we have accomplished, gained in the election/the aftermath. The Outcome is 9 of Cups (satisfaction/contentment) so we do see gains. The two of Staves is not a card of complete victory, but the 2 of Staves is the card of assessing and making a plan based on what you have, so we have enough that we can start making plans on how to start changing congress.

2) In the position that would best represent us, the self [in this case the reading is about us DLers], we see an offering and yearning of restoration to earlier times, perhaps when the House [or Senate if we win that instead] was more sane and bipartisan. This supports the Outcome and Root positions since it speaks of being in a position where you can say: "let's go back to how it used to be" If we were to lose tonight, the self position would point to misery and dread. This card is nostalgia.

3) In the Other/outside position the Queen of Staves tells the story of a smart and intelligent woman that uses her intellect to create opportunities. This is probably talking about women, intelligent women that are not going to sit and follow what men tell them is best for them. I said it before, women will defeat Trump administration with their intelligence. Woman will lead the change by their will alone, what men want or not is not their concern. This country will shift left because [bold]that is what women want[/bold]. Period. The men that vote Democrat carry the female energy with them, they have a duality that perhaps other men lack.

4) Wisdom, This card is easy to interpret, people (DLers among them) have woken up. People are not as naive as they used to be, for example as in 2016. We already know the ways of the Republican and what they do on elections. People are no longer sitting down and letting other oppress their vote. Some of the losses we will see for example in Texas/Florida/Georgia/Kansas/California will be questioned. Some of these Republican wins will go to court, and they will lose some. When I see that Democrats win the governorship in Texas, it could be because Abbott (the Republican incumbent) is removed down the line for vote fraud in the 2018 election.

5) Outcome: Nine of Cups. [bold]Finally Satisfaction![/bold]

That is the description of the booklet that came with this deck. Whatever our gains are, we are satisfied. Finally, a win for our side. I bet is not only that we win the House (or the Senate, in a reading that predates my readings from May/Oct. the Senate looked better than the House, so you never know) but also enough elections on the state level in order to save the Census. We see the outcome as a win. We are satisfied even if we know there is still a long road ahead this next two years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208November 6, 2018 5:16 PM

Thanks, R208. That sounds hopeful.

by Anonymousreply 209November 6, 2018 5:18 PM

the 9 of cups. The wish card. There isn't a better one in the deck!

Take nothing for granted and vote!

Thanks, r208!

by Anonymousreply 210November 6, 2018 5:32 PM

Can someone give a Linda g synopsis? I can’t watch vid right now

by Anonymousreply 211November 6, 2018 8:01 PM

R211, you do it you big Mary.

by Anonymousreply 212November 6, 2018 8:12 PM

r211 the entire video consists of the name of the people that she thinks will win.

by Anonymousreply 213November 6, 2018 8:49 PM

Linda G seems high or something in that video, there is simply no true predictions, just her reading her fucking ballot.

by Anonymousreply 214November 6, 2018 10:04 PM

WHET Rosie?

by Anonymousreply 215November 6, 2018 10:19 PM

Rosie:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216November 6, 2018 10:33 PM

Linda G was SO WRONG. AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 217November 7, 2018 1:16 AM

What was she wrong about, R217? Be specific, please. Otherwise you are just poisoning everyone with your own fears and insecurities. People don't deserve that.

by Anonymousreply 218November 7, 2018 1:21 AM

Cruz won. seems the only psychics that are right are the ones full of doom and gloom.

by Anonymousreply 219November 7, 2018 2:15 AM

I bet the voting machines were hacked in Texas, Florida and Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 220November 7, 2018 2:27 AM

The fact that two wildly liberal-progressive ballot measures won handily in FL, yet the Democratic CANDIDATES are struggling and may lose is very, very suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 221November 7, 2018 2:30 AM

Well, as my Goddess Tarot said woman were the ones making the change. Wow. I bow to you women.

Ehehehe Kobach lost. That Ace of Swords fell on him tonight.

The Governorship of Florida is stolen. Why is Andrew conceding when he is less than one percent behind?

I don't worry about Georgia because Abrams will be governor of Georgia. Kempt is getting tossed to jail and so is Karen Handel.

Abbott is also in deep dodoh along with Cruz. Whatch how Abbot gets taken out.

I only feel bad about Arizona and Ohio, my reading said Garcia (Arizona) and Cordray (Ohio) were neglecting women on a the year of the women. I feel bad but no sympathy for them, you have a base that can get you to the end (women) but you decided to try to win the conservative white men. Nope, you only have yourself to blame. Maybe next time they can start paying attention to women.

I also feel Iowa was stolen, this race just gives me an awful feeling. Put a pin on this.

Oklahoma was my big miss. Damn you Oklahoma!

by Anonymousreply 222November 7, 2018 5:22 AM

[quote]Cruz won. seems the only psychics that are right are the ones full of doom and gloom.

You mean Cruz only, because I got more right than wrong, especially the women.

by Anonymousreply 223November 7, 2018 5:28 AM

r222 Washington state picked up a female Democratic House Rep, so that's good too.

I'm glad fury sustained women citizens at the polls. I don't feel the US citizenry completely redeemed themselves for 2016, but younger people figuring out they can't just Instagram their voting preference and trying to make their posts viral is a good start.

This midterm fuss has cut my YT tarot watching down 75%.

by Anonymousreply 224November 7, 2018 5:32 AM

Huh? What the fuck are you frauds going on about? It’s a struggle to not smite you all, what a failure! Beto? Gillum? You called it beyond wrong, and newsflash you fluid losses, Abrams will NEVER be given the title, this is on your eyes!

by Anonymousreply 225November 7, 2018 5:39 AM

R222, your cancer grows!

by Anonymousreply 226November 7, 2018 5:40 AM

R225/226 is blocked, no need to feed the trolls.

This was a victory for us thanks to women. We didn't win all, thanks to neglect and cheating, but we got most of what we wanted.

by Anonymousreply 227November 7, 2018 5:45 AM

Sorry, loads of “readings” were off on here.

by Anonymousreply 228November 7, 2018 6:07 AM

Tarot readings? And you bitches wonder why you're single.

by Anonymousreply 229November 7, 2018 6:35 AM

R218 you dumb cunt, she was wrong on so many, embarrassing, watch the video you fucking moron!

by Anonymousreply 230November 7, 2018 6:45 AM

Ha ha, R229.

by Anonymousreply 231November 7, 2018 6:51 AM

[quote][R218] you dumb cunt, she was wrong on so many, embarrassing, watch the video you fucking moron!

Every time someone loses it over a forum comment you know you are dealing with unstable.

You sad, sad creature.

by Anonymousreply 232November 7, 2018 6:53 AM

Fuck off dinge queen!

by Anonymousreply 233November 7, 2018 6:55 AM

Loved Loved Kobach going down and apparently Scott Walker is also going down ahahahhaa

Please make it a trifecta and make Kempt go to a run off so Abrams can finally win.

by Anonymousreply 234November 7, 2018 6:57 AM

Why would you want a fat governor? She's lazy and can't control what she shoves in her maw.

by Anonymousreply 235November 7, 2018 9:19 AM

Will Oprah admit she's poison already?

by Anonymousreply 236November 7, 2018 9:20 AM

Linda G. got 16 right, 11 wrong and 3 of them I couldn't figure out who they were. This is only from her last video. She had also said Beto, Gillum and Abrams would win. So far she is wrong about all those.

by Anonymousreply 237November 7, 2018 11:36 AM

Beto, Gillum and Abrams should have won. I think the elections were stolen

by Anonymousreply 238November 7, 2018 1:47 PM

No card reading people please. Can someone tap into Alec Baldwin frequency and predict what might be in his future? Hospitalization? Self harm?

Is one of his young kids autistic?

by Anonymousreply 239November 7, 2018 6:18 PM

I agree with r238

by Anonymousreply 240November 7, 2018 6:19 PM

Can someone also predict the next mass shooting? When and where?

by Anonymousreply 241November 7, 2018 6:23 PM

How about the next 3 celebrity deaths? We're about due.

by Anonymousreply 242November 7, 2018 6:26 PM

Anything about Michael Douglas?

by Anonymousreply 243November 7, 2018 6:27 PM

Trump assassination attempt before year's end. Missile fired by N Korea

by Anonymousreply 244November 7, 2018 6:28 PM

How about Charo?

by Anonymousreply 245November 7, 2018 6:29 PM

SW quadrant of USA for shooting.

by Anonymousreply 246November 7, 2018 6:31 PM

Major player's death in Britain, Germany, Poland? before Christmas

A singer of british origin, pretty big, up until Feb. 15th

by Anonymousreply 247November 7, 2018 6:36 PM

Shockwave hits Canada. Truth from past sin

by Anonymousreply 248November 7, 2018 6:53 PM

Bank of America .scandal?

by Anonymousreply 249November 7, 2018 6:55 PM

I'm still on a high from yesterday. It feels so sweet to win again. : D

by Anonymousreply 250November 7, 2018 7:02 PM

Seeing violent lesbian rival males for know as major terrorist attack/shooting/explosion. Getting almost a pilot murder suicide. Starts at high altitude. Western New Jersey/Pennsylvania. Early 2019. No later than march.

by Anonymousreply 251November 7, 2018 7:04 PM

r251 I don't even understand that 1st sentence

by Anonymousreply 252November 7, 2018 7:09 PM

Germany and Britain go bonkers over incident that occurs in France. Something happens in France, to France. France takes it in stride but feel a whistleblower reaction from Denmark. Channel Islands. Iceland's west coast? Denmark and Iceland. Not so distant future. More late summer 2019.

by Anonymousreply 253November 7, 2018 7:15 PM

Canada in big victory over US and Mexico pharmaceutical industry. Canada pact with Chile in some way. Minor spate of mass shootings in Japan or territory surrounding Japan west of Japan. Maybe bombings not shootings. Molotov cocktail? American style though. Mental health crisis. done by 9-2019

by Anonymousreply 254November 7, 2018 7:24 PM

Autism debate makes resurgence in US. Push for genetic inheritance as cause kickoffs a screening program installed. Same like test for Downs but potential parents are warned to undergo screening. Big American war on autism. Like Tay Sachs. Rising level of autism hitting pockets of population. America slowly shifts to virtual schools for children. Extracurricular activities sponsored by individual families. Less school buses.

by Anonymousreply 255November 7, 2018 7:35 PM

Public school system as known begins extinction. Virtual online courses pop up everywhere. Wealthy parents take kids out of school physically. Condensed small learner academies locked down like fort knox security pop up for children of elite. Courses and activities farmed out to secure locations. See a lot of karate defense schools as gym credits.

by Anonymousreply 256November 7, 2018 7:42 PM

Incident, exactly 15 people die.

by Anonymousreply 257November 7, 2018 7:44 PM

Huge flea markets make comeback. Used goods main attraction with resurgence of cottage industries in US.

by Anonymousreply 258November 7, 2018 7:46 PM

New recreational drug is the new craze. Not too too dangerous. Minnesota. Starts there about.

by Anonymousreply 259November 7, 2018 7:48 PM

Huge science discovery tames pancreatic cancer to a kitten.

by Anonymousreply 260November 7, 2018 7:50 PM

World unites over asteroid strike. Common knowledge that we cannot predict asteroids if they collide in the belt and suddenly richochet out of orbit. Australia Indonesia region gets a nasty surprise. No one sees it coming or do right before impact. Wake up call. A uniting one.

by Anonymousreply 261November 7, 2018 8:00 PM

Ancient well preserved full humanoid carcass discovered. Neither sapien or neanderthal. An offshoot from very early human development that died out. Getting heat hits in France, central Russia, western Greenland. Big light hit in southern most Greenland. Maybe two different humanoid offshoots or one hominid type two divisions two races or breeds?

by Anonymousreply 262November 7, 2018 8:16 PM

Looks like we need a "Predictions 2019" thread! our FABULOUS prognosticators are here!

by Anonymousreply 263November 7, 2018 8:32 PM

Some sort of odd miracle occurs central US or to the US 12/18-12/19. Exuberance. Celebration. Goosebump moment in history. Such a warm happy feeling. Feeling fortunate. Not boastful but lucky vibe. Whole world celebrates with them and for them. It's like something is proven to be doable. Not obstacle overcome so much. Something that seemed impossible is suddenly achieved.

Like a Wright brothers moment.

Hmm. Surge in pride but not a note of bragging. Is it a human's hidden capability or a human connection to physical plane? Is it a drug, animal,plant? Discovery? Whatever it is, it's big and wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 264November 7, 2018 8:44 PM

^only in America" said in favorable way.

by Anonymousreply 265November 7, 2018 8:45 PM

@264 don't know what it represents when seeing corn or wheat fields. American heartland. See tall crops

by Anonymousreply 266November 7, 2018 8:50 PM

Gonna pull up US map to place what state I keep getting pulled towards.

by Anonymousreply 267November 7, 2018 8:52 PM

When there's a white light buzzing it signals a discovery. Coast lit up S.C..Georgia.

State to the right of the S in this map would be

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268November 7, 2018 9:03 PM

Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee borders. Right in there.

by Anonymousreply 269November 7, 2018 9:07 PM

No. Southward of Lake Superior. The vertical axis lies.

Orangey-red lit splotch usually conflict, strife. Seen in satellite view. White lit up discovery to be made on terra Firma.white lit with yellow gold pulsating tint and it's underwater discovery.

by Anonymousreply 270November 7, 2018 9:32 PM

Clear out. Clean yard, shop. Will continue to post if it is still with me. Usually goes a/eat. Completely extinguished with alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 271November 7, 2018 9:39 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 272November 8, 2018 11:02 AM

Mass shootings in the US on a monthly, if not weekly basis. No Tarot cards were consulted for this prediction. It is a tragic fact that our lawmakers and gun lobbyists choose to do nothing about.

by Anonymousreply 273November 8, 2018 3:04 PM

heartbreaking

by Anonymousreply 274November 9, 2018 12:36 AM

[quote] Some sort of odd miracle occurs central US or to the US 12/18-12/19. Exuberance. Celebration. Goosebump moment in history. Such a warm happy feeling

Trump resigns!!

by Anonymousreply 275November 9, 2018 1:00 AM

Maybe it’s time for a predictions for 2019 thread...

by Anonymousreply 276November 9, 2018 1:39 AM

I think there is still too much to come in 2018

by Anonymousreply 277November 9, 2018 1:43 AM

Someone mentioned Alec Baldwin upthread. Not sure if they were joking but he's been in the news, the midterms are over so we can break with some lighter, less heavy stuff.

I don't have AB's birth time so as I've posted can't do the best work on his chart. Quick look: transiting uranus playing havoc with his mercury and south node (karmic times). The big U will also oppose his Neptune in the coming months. Unexpected events, occurrences, confusion and illusion brought on by interaction with others.

T. saturn was squaring his natal moon last week when his latest altercation happened. Was he having problems at home with the missus, family issues causing upset/grief that predicated the fight - ? wouldn't be surprised. Mars is approaching a conjunct with natal venus, ruler of his moon: more disruption, legal issues - ?

More nodal action in coming months, with t. nodes squaring his jup-merc. More news?

by Anonymousreply 278November 9, 2018 3:07 AM

Mississippi run off could very well go to Democrats and cap an illustrious 2018 run from the Democrats. If I remember correctly, I called Sinema for the win. Can't remember what I said about Florida's Senator race, but I clearly remember seeing Andrew having the better cards. *cries*

We need to make a reading on Florida politics and if this election will finally made Floridians force an investigation into Florida politics. Ughh what's taking place in Georgia is heartbreaking. Abrams won. This election is being stolen right in front of our eyes. I still see Abrams as a future Georgia governor. Mark my words, Kempt is going to be taken to court and then removed.

by Anonymousreply 279November 9, 2018 3:15 AM

Michael Douglas: whoa. Lots of busy stuff, chart-wise. Saturn cnj his natal moon -and- square his sun - rough for most. (also btw square his wife's sun, CZJ shares same birthday). Moon rules his natal Saturn to boot, somewhat of a reinforcing aspect going on there.

This while t. pluto has squared his mars (can be a very restrictive, angry time) and is approaching square to his venus which rules several of his planets. Transiting Neptune is currently sitting opposed his jup-merc (echos of Baldwin's stuff, above); he's getting ready for a nodal return in a couple of months. Mars currently t-ing his nadir.

Hope he's ok and healthy. stay calm keep the powder dry so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 280November 9, 2018 3:23 AM

Linda G said in one of her videos that she had a vision of Eric Swallwell in the Oval Office. Well, he just announced he's running for POTUS in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 281November 9, 2018 3:32 AM

R246 here. I hate this. Hate being tuned into this energy. Just felt danger brewing in SW quadrant. Ugh. Drinking Helix vodka like it's going out of style. Dark and angry.

by Anonymousreply 282November 9, 2018 3:44 AM

what we are witnessing with these stolen elections and meltdowns is a dying animal trying to strike back with one last gasp. It will try to take as many of us down with it as possible.

Do not give up! Keep the faith and keep fighting.

Things are going to be real scary between now and January 2020.

But we can do this. I would suggest people start keeping a journal to look back on in 10 years.

You will be amazed and it will be a great cultural relic.

by Anonymousreply 283November 9, 2018 3:46 AM

Well I just saw that the FL senate race is heading officially to a recount, the dates have been set and Nov. 20th is set as the final date for certification of the results.

Need to note mercury will probably be retrograde or near retro then (don't have an ephemeris in front of me). BAD juju there - merc rx is what wrought havoc on the 2000 election and recount in FL for Bush-Gore. Keep an eye on this one folks - whatever the final result is should be challenged and if so, likely overturned.

by Anonymousreply 284November 9, 2018 3:47 AM

Merc is in retrograde now, r284, according to my app

by Anonymousreply 285November 9, 2018 3:59 AM

R278 kindly shut the fuck up. I do cards occasionally. When they're on, they're on.

But you don't follow numerology and signs. Don't follow the scammer yourube cunts without an indigenous bone in their bodies. There's no method. You just F E E L it. You just scan the world in satellite view.

I posted here about the obvious but it was like talking to a wall. They'll be some fool here eventually singing my tune whether it be gays, aliens or quantum mechanics. Taking credit for my logical deduction combined with expansive education and ability to research. It's like reading your own comments here and on other sites. Creepy as fuck yet flattering. When wasn't over flattery creepy as all get out though? Only better people will get this.

by Anonymousreply 286November 9, 2018 4:00 AM

The retrograde is affecting Republicans not Democrats, so I expect the Senate race in Florida to flip in favor of Democrats. Hehehe

by Anonymousreply 287November 9, 2018 4:06 AM

Cunt off r286, I said nothing about your seerish-ness in my Alec B post. What are you on about? Lay down the pipe for a few.

It's an astrology post. This is a PREDICTIONS thread.

It's not retro yet r285. In the shadow period now only.

by Anonymousreply 288November 9, 2018 4:08 AM

Forgot the link. Get ready to see comments everywhere explaining aliens. I only comment here. Only here but find my views and perceptions word for word parrotted on comment boards people like us patronize.

We've got the sickest fucks on here..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289November 9, 2018 4:12 AM

Yeah R288 god forbid your ass makes it through a book regarding quantum mechanics. No astrophysics for you. MumboJumbo is your game. Logical deduction, what is that? Sit your inferior ass down right quick.

Here's where some of us spend our time. Stop stressing the DL servers. Stay on your side of the tracks..the shallow end of the pool, you cuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290November 9, 2018 4:21 AM

Rumor Donnie Jr. is being indicted soon

by Anonymousreply 291November 9, 2018 4:25 AM

I see now r289 is a crack-addled troll. Ignore.

Want to add and reinforce what I mentioned upthread the day before the election: transiting Jupiter is inconjunct Uranus right now and for the coming weeks, within orb. Lots of excitability, upsets, tensions with a wild ride of 'back and forth'; kind of like sitting through a thriller movie or rollercoaster. Merc rx will add to it. Get strapped in and ready for the ride.

Rick Scott just threw down the gauntlet and is already trying to legally block the recount, hurling accusations.

by Anonymousreply 292November 9, 2018 4:29 AM

There's something so naturally, instinctively familiar with those stars orbiting the big black exterminator hole @R290 video. It's almost like water.

What does it remind you of?

by Anonymousreply 293November 9, 2018 4:31 AM

R292, born to fail 😂

by Anonymousreply 294November 9, 2018 4:33 AM

A crack addled trip r293.

by Anonymousreply 295November 9, 2018 4:35 AM

R295 you fucking ghetto riddled disconnect. Crack? Poor people blame crack. Old and poor.

Everyone's been doing adderall and vyvanse for ages but like a black comedian said at comedy cellar decade ago when referencing Adderall "only the rich kids got that joke".

You also have no clue to E and Molly. Blamed crack and meth. Typical lower lower class, you.

😂😅😂

by Anonymousreply 296November 9, 2018 4:44 AM

Uranus needs to cunt punt Scott

by Anonymousreply 297November 9, 2018 4:56 AM

Just in case anyone wonders why south central americans are rushing our borders..the real reason?

Their shady industry dried up. Only old people do cocaine. Extreme violence in Mexico? Competition is so fierce as their commodity of cocaine and marijuana is no longer in demand.

The US government united with the FDA put down the grand kibosh. Test sample Colorado kicked these scumbags in the nuts and Canada just recently brought down their curtain and ordered their casket.

Fuck the migrants. They'll do anything to suck off of the American Canadian tit. Go find another commodity to legally sustain, fucking parasites.

by Anonymousreply 298November 9, 2018 5:02 AM

Cattle mutilations. Anyone familiar? Please see link at R289

by Anonymousreply 299November 9, 2018 5:07 AM

R298, that is bad karma. You need to set your hate and head to Free Republic instead. Better yet, use that hate and put it to good use and start donating for 2020.

The Caravan won't make it here, at least not in the numbers you think so. And when they come, Trump will most likely treat them worse than the first caravan that arrived last year. There is real tragedy happening in Central America and the United States (along with other nations) will have to help sort the mess in order to maintain stability in that region.

by Anonymousreply 300November 9, 2018 5:11 AM

R300 keep your lowly standards for your life.

Americans deserve better. Young Americans deserve better.

anything worth having is worked for and earned. You wouldn't be familiar with this concept YOU SCHIZOTYPAL PROBAND LOSER AT LIFE.

See ya and not a soul would wish to be ya. Not even migrants making the trek. At least they're displaying gumption. Such concept is foreign to you. Go make your bed and wash those linens, lazy boned skank.

by Anonymousreply 301November 9, 2018 5:22 AM

R301, you are trolling. It's no one's fault you feel miserable and only you can get out of your self made cage. For now you are blocked. I wish you well.

by Anonymousreply 302November 9, 2018 5:26 AM

Please R302 spend no energy wishing me well. You need every scrap of what energy you have investing in climbing out of your hell hole. Goodnight sad soul.

by Anonymousreply 303November 9, 2018 5:30 AM

No wonder I have R298 on block. What an ugly Trumpster.

by Anonymousreply 304November 9, 2018 5:43 AM

You should see what R298 wrote in this thread about immigration. Sickening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305November 9, 2018 5:48 AM

Don’t wish DT to vacate, I’m feeling such darkness if that happens, Pence, you’re not ready...

by Anonymousreply 306November 9, 2018 5:58 AM

r306 Most people predict that Trump pulls Pence down with the ship. He never gets to become president. I hope they are right.

by Anonymousreply 307November 9, 2018 1:37 PM

R307, that’s not the vision I get recently.

by Anonymousreply 308November 9, 2018 1:49 PM

Stop making this thread political

by Anonymousreply 309November 9, 2018 7:28 PM

I seem to remember one of our FABULOUS prognosticators declaration for the year of 2018 that The State of California was going to be besieged by fires set on purpose. Whomever you are dear prognosticator, you have had many hits over the years. Please come back for this, and the 2019 thread.

by Anonymousreply 310November 9, 2018 9:38 PM

There was also a mention of "a big to do in Turkey" I do wonder if this was for the Killing of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi

by Anonymousreply 311November 9, 2018 9:48 PM

Former Starbucks chief Howard Schultz is putting together an elite PR team that includes former McCain presidential campaign advisor Steve Schmidt as he prepares to release a civic-minded new book and considers running for president in 2020

by Anonymousreply 312November 9, 2018 11:04 PM

[quote]He never gets to become president. I hope they are right.

No, most of us believe that Trump might sabotage him and that if he were to make it to the presidency, he would last a hot second before his time is up.

Tom Steyer

[quote]I seem to remember one of our FABULOUS prognosticators declaration for the year of 2018 that The State of California was going to be besieged by fires set on purpose.

I prognosticated that in [bold]2017[/bold] California would be consumed by fire, men made fires in order to offset the 2018 midterms. Hehe, well guess what? People still went out to vote despite losing their homes.

by Anonymousreply 313November 9, 2018 11:14 PM

No more rich corporate white guys please. We have had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 314November 9, 2018 11:15 PM

R313

Thank you for clarifying that. A question, if I may? How do your visions come to you? Was this something that you have always had and developed as you grew older?

I would not call myself psychic, but i have had flashes of things that have came to pass. It was nothing I could conjure at will, it was all random. Usually whilst dreaming. My most vivid one was the 9/11 attacks. In the dream I was speaking to a man that said the a building collapsed, and I was up to my ankles in blood. Then my partner called me with the news.

by Anonymousreply 315November 9, 2018 11:25 PM

It feels like a substantial shift has occurred and a lot of things have been put into motion

by Anonymousreply 316November 10, 2018 8:11 PM

R316 can you elaborate? Are we just at a starting point or is it coming to an end?

by Anonymousreply 317November 10, 2018 9:10 PM

Linda G's latest reading.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318November 11, 2018 12:49 AM

She said in the video that Abrams will probably not win Georgia, something underhanded going on and Kemp will be in trouble She also saw the death card. I think there's a potential for racial violence in that area, around Georgia and FLA.

by Anonymousreply 319November 11, 2018 1:05 AM

R310 I'm already here. Look at cluster^

by Anonymousreply 320November 11, 2018 2:23 AM

R311 the Turkish prediction made in June 2016 came about with big revolt in Turkey August 2016. Did I predict in June or March? The screen envisioned wasn't too off right of center.

Pulse nightclub "for the history books" was in same position, right of center. It now known to be 6-9 week window. More far right of center, more time in future.

by Anonymousreply 321November 11, 2018 2:33 AM

Where are our resident tarot readers? would like to hear their take on the re-counts taking place.

by Anonymousreply 322November 11, 2018 2:37 AM

I hope the political tarot folk dont clog up the 2019 thread.

by Anonymousreply 323November 11, 2018 2:39 AM

Linda G predicted that, overall, people would be really content with the results of the post midterm elections, at least when it came to the House. I can't remember what she had said about the Senate; she may have over-predicted there. But her general feel for the elections was correct.

by Anonymousreply 324November 11, 2018 2:40 AM

Linda G predicted that, overall, people would be really content with the results of the post midterm elections, at least when it came to the House. I can't remember what she said about the Senate; she may have over-predicted there. But her general feel for the elections was correct.

by Anonymousreply 325November 11, 2018 2:40 AM

^^^ double post - sorry

by Anonymousreply 326November 11, 2018 2:41 AM

R315, I've explained my process in 2017/2018 part 1 thread. I've called out the sick imposter pretending to be me at end of 2016 thread or 2017 thread. That sicko is still here using my posting styles, ideas on here and other sites. I've seen my posts here copied word for word in the Daily fail. I only post here. Only here.

by Anonymousreply 327November 11, 2018 2:47 AM

I'm R282 and R286. I wrote 286 as to disassociate myself with chumps posting yourube scammers, the scammer's channels, drama queens throwing down their own cards and/or talking numerology charts and planetary positions. Being the real deal I won't get caught up in politics and wishful thinking. My predictions have no agenda and you know for sure I'll never offer advice. That's how you can discern my predictions from mentally ill schitzotypal phonies like queeny R280 R283

by Anonymousreply 328November 11, 2018 3:17 AM

r327 - r315's question re personal process was directed at r313. I'd like to hear from them too, they've posted some interesting things here.

Interesting that you feel your DM posts have been copied at the Fail. Do you have links? I've heard they like to poach things from this board, like gossip, but never heard about them copying from the tarot or predictions threads.

by Anonymousreply 329November 11, 2018 3:18 AM

r328 you are a LOT more than just r282/r286. You are most of the crazy posts in the last third of this thread. When you are 'ignored' using that function all of your posts come up. The only one coming across as as schizo is you, and nasty too.

r280 did some astrological posts, interesting ones at that. There was nothing 'queeny' (what is that exactly?) or mentally ill re them or r283. Stop grandstanding.

I think I'm going to have to block here, which i don't normally use on DL.

by Anonymousreply 330November 11, 2018 3:21 AM

Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 331November 11, 2018 3:39 AM

I'm R239 R241-3, R245-9, R251, R253-9, R260-2, R264-271 R282, R286, R289-90, R293-4, R296 R298-9, R301, R303, R309

The process question was wrongfully asked of R313 bc 313 parotted my original prediction and credited himself. That's why I answered.

My word for word comments have been reiterated in the comment section at daily fail by an american poster who is a long time regular here and other such sites in the comment sections. This particular poster/s has a habit of taking my comments in a thread here and starting whole new threads. I'll see my phrases, nuances and especially unique style of putting trolls in their place in my concluding statement being used by sickos here to slap down another member they disagree with using my words and style. Then sicko will later use my exact terms and style to insult me! It comes off as though I'm arguing with myself. Often I'll see comments in my style when I come back from hiatus making it seem like I spend my life here. I don't but the sicko sadly does.

by Anonymousreply 332November 11, 2018 4:26 AM

R330, you mean you'll have to ignore/block me twice. I never block someone to pinpoint another member here to identify them. I instinctively can discern who is who and I'll be damned to even bother. You really shouldn't admit to petty behaviors. I couldn't care enough because it's a silly forum and I'm not the controlling type. Controlling an anonymous board that doesn't belong to you reveals your illness. Reveals you have time on your hands and have no life. Why else would you threaten members with blocking/ ffing? Just do it and scroll on. Mentioning blocking/ff is conceding defeat. Means you got your ass handed to you.

I just gave YOU a free reading and it didn't involve my Arthurian Tarot deck

😅

by Anonymousreply 333November 11, 2018 4:45 AM

I really don't see any part of r313's posts here as parroting anything else, this is an open Predictions thread.

Would you mind giving a link to your original prediction, which was in a prior thread? I'd be interested in seeing it, esp as you say you saw the CA fires. It must be said, several others have predicted fires in CA in other predictions thread, which isn't unusual since those events happen every year in California, unfortunately.

I know of no one who takes DM comments seriously. I'm mystified how you can be so particular as to know someone is copying you to that degree here. Many posters pick up ideas from others and carry on the topic elsewhere, no biggie. And savvier posters can use the block function to see if someone is arguing with themselves. Why worry this. Life's short.

Since I'm both r330 and r331 I'll say I'm not the one with control issues, or antagonistic thoughts like 'handing one's ass' to another. You've posted some crazy antagonism here towards many. And that really wasn't a free reading, not much of one. Not very good. Care to try again?

by Anonymousreply 334November 11, 2018 4:54 AM

Since I'm both 330 and 331 should read "since I'm both r229 and r330. Apologies.

by Anonymousreply 335November 11, 2018 4:56 AM

I've a complete ritual when doing cards.

There's also two good tarot apps. I'll list them later.

Amethyst crystal, pointed end, 2 inch long. Rinse in water, place in Sunlight. Piece of UV beach glass, authentic arrowhead, clear crystal glass bowl, white jewish memorial votive candle (label removed) or white household taper (both found in supermarket kosher section). If taper stick candle used it is placed in silver candleholder. Sage smudge stick. 3 small mirrors. 3 magnifying glasses.

There's lots of cleaning and dusting of the area where the cards will be pulled. Extensive, neuro cleaning. Thinking in terms of quantum mechanics. Vacuuming first. Then brush attachment on hose hitting ceiling, walls and corners. Eliminating as much dust as possible. Windows in area get a wipe down and squeegee. It's not a large area so this isn't as arduous as it seems. No dirt, no dust, no clutter to interfere with the frequencies you want to tune into and invite in.

While setting down the deck and positioning the items listed above there's a whole other ritual including pulling plugs from outlets and turning off every light in the whole home. I'll go into this on another post here. I hold that crystal over the candle flame, place it on the deck for awhile then the crystal touches the candleholder while the tip touches the side if the deck before proceeding. Not going to get into arrowhead, mirror and magnifying glasses, sage cutting the deck. Everything in 3s to equal 9. Laws of physics, quantum laws are followed in everything.

Preparing myself is another to do. There's rules to be followed here as well. A 'scoure shower' exfoliating with kosher salt, running comb through scalp while shampooing. Eliminate all dead skin cells. Freshly washed clothes of natural fibers.

Coffee is allowed in moderation the day of but a 6 hour fast before pulling the cards. Not a drop of alcohol the day of the readings. NO ALCOHOL! No xanax, percs or anything opiate based. Break this rule and you're wasting your time. However, marijuana is to be consumed in moderation 20-30 minutes before you touch that deck. Not required but weed will alter your frequency to where you want to be. The universe opens up.

Not big on knowledge of all card meaning so keep a booklet handy. Never delved studying the tarot, wicca or astrological texts. Delved heavily in physics and the laws of the universe, art of placement & intention by Feng Shui Chinese sect. Apprenticed under psychic first nation neighbor in Montreal, acquired books of techniques handed down from great aunt from northern quebec handwritten in french. Family lore from mom's side of mi'kmaq métis people. My family never uttered a word of this to me, siblings or cousins. Had to dig it out of them. Sometimes tales of my grandparent's shenanigans would leak out by a much older sibling but he would joke about it as silly. I'll continue this post a little later. Life is calling and I'm being rude to my guests.

by Anonymousreply 336November 11, 2018 10:30 PM

I got to say I am lost, it's kinda hard to see who is trolling who..etc.

We all have predicted pretty accurate things. I would go as far as saying that we might be ahead of the youtube psychic crowd. Lately, I have taken to including a picture of the card spread/reading along with my post.

It's kinda hard to reference an earlier thread on DL, but I am pretty satisfied with my mid-term predictions. I would say I got around 70-75% right. Ha! Told you the trio of Knight, Rohrabacher, and Issa would go out. In Issa's case he didn't run but his District flipped so I am taking partial credit for that.

Yes, Rosen and Sinema! Gurl My cards don't lie. Beto was a miss and so was Garcia and the Guy from Maryland though. : (

Nunes "won." Damn you!

by Anonymousreply 337November 11, 2018 10:38 PM

Oracle Seer/r337-313 etc thanks for the follow up. ITA some of the posters here outdid the You Tubers. Excellent posts - pls keep it coming during the recounts, I think we're in for a bumpy ride.

r336 that sounds like an awful lot of effort. Are your getting ready for the NY Marathon or a tarot spread? I make less prep and effort for a colonoscopy. No offense it's a lot.

by Anonymousreply 338November 12, 2018 2:08 AM

Here is hoping that tomorrow Don Jr. and Jarred will be indicted...could that please happen?

by Anonymousreply 339November 12, 2018 2:48 AM

I don’t think it will happen tomorrow when Veterans Day is being officially observed. Tuesday, however, is another story.

by Anonymousreply 340November 12, 2018 3:13 AM

12:06 officially monday. The word "dopodomani". Tuesday or Wednesday. This seems personal or local to me. Regional?

NW then SW quad US. Tuesday, Thursday dread.

National Guard near future midwest? Late 20s, early 30s blond woman ponytail. Hat, matching jacket in sea of other uniformed people calmly walking. She's on front line of group. Doesn't seem annoyed or worried. Three people to the right in line behind her a black woman also not worried. In on same joke. Thinks press is overreacting. Looking up uniform now is it American?

by Anonymousreply 341November 12, 2018 4:39 AM

Honey hush! You old colored kween at R338

-? I make less prep and effort for a colonoscopy. No offense it's a lot."

You make "less prep and effort" in life.

Anything involving PREP AND EFFORT to show up for life is not a trait you possess, so it's lost on you and your ilk, gurl. 😎

by Anonymousreply 342November 12, 2018 4:51 AM

A wolf, not a coyote. Adult grey wolf. Female? Male? Can't tell. Attacks hunter. World sides with wolf. Hunter or bad guy dies later in hospital or tent. Barracks? This seems symbolic. Symbolic because it comes off like a music video almost. This is the soundtrack playing. Easily next few weeks, no longer than 2 months. The window is straight ahead. So soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343November 12, 2018 5:12 AM

Trump would have a meltdown. Who is he going to fire next or is he going to declare war on something.

by Anonymousreply 344November 12, 2018 5:19 AM

Sorry, SE quad at R341. NW, SE. Hits boiling temp but no vapor. Close to distilling. Not hot enough to cause vapor, gas to distill and separate. First stage stagnant.

by Anonymousreply 345November 12, 2018 5:26 AM

Carnival music, polka music. Can't place where.

by Anonymousreply 346November 12, 2018 5:29 AM

Massive carnage in India. Rebellion, stampede, natural disaster. India. Crowds of people falling then getting crushed.

by Anonymousreply 347November 12, 2018 5:34 AM

Treasure chest unearthed in San Juan, Cuba. Some island in area. A capsule of old. Contents disintegrated. A blade without handle. Corroded. Hopes dashed.

by Anonymousreply 348November 12, 2018 5:43 AM

Monkeys in SE Asia? Chimps. Some kind of ape makes a jump in intelligence. It's not cute though. Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 349November 12, 2018 5:49 AM

A virus, not bacterial, stealthy viral self mutating monster out smarts mankind again!

No DNA test for you needed if lack immunity to this hemorrhaging anti-christ. No idea why anti-christ would conjure. Getting France again. Feel virus has been there in an earlier form 100 mutations ago. Same bitch base strain aka Lucifer. Feel it blood drains, hemorrhage internally slowly so it grabs a foothold not being diagnosed until it suddenly hits. We feel helpless. Starts in or near city. It's mutating right now. First signs show sickle cells.

by Anonymousreply 350November 12, 2018 6:09 AM

It's not Buebonic in cause or origin. But it's been there before. Rested in soil, dormant. Soil disturbed, it emerges, starts mutating rapid cycles. Walled garden area, not stone wall. Like white painted cement. Twelve feet interior of garden, animal with hooves in quick motion kicked up earth and unleashed virus awakened with oxygen, air. Not cloven hoof. Small horse, not pony, not either donkey or mule. A foal? Young elegant yet clumsy horse. Spirited toddler equine. 2013

by Anonymousreply 351November 12, 2018 6:26 AM

Will indictments start this week?

by Anonymousreply 352November 13, 2018 12:38 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 353November 13, 2018 3:29 AM

There is something virus related swirling, very bad, first of year, many in danger on East Coast.

by Anonymousreply 354November 13, 2018 1:28 PM

R354 is not the same person who has been posting here. It's a parroting no identity troll or the instigating troll trying to dupe original poster into a triangulation by presenting as the parrot.

A well known tactic revealed on stalker/troll victim support sites and forums.

Anyhow, most mainstream media is downplaying this literally mind blowing University Alabama report.

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!

Scrolling for this in the 2016 thread on up in spare time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355November 13, 2018 11:18 PM

Correction @R270 meant Lake Michigan. That thing is huge so thought it would be Superior. Suck at US geography outside NW,.EW coasts because...flyover.😅

Maybe good thing at R264 develops from this study? Perhaps we don't understand the leaps and scientific breakthroughs coming our way as a result in this future historical discovery? It says happens after November this year starting in december to december.

by Anonymousreply 356November 13, 2018 11:36 PM

Okay, report of brain bacteria Alabama presented on 11/6/2018

Makes mainline news outlet today

Makes scientific journal news reports starting 11/9 ScienceMag.org?

Let's go back to R264 for "Wright Brothers" discovery. When did the excitement of being heralded as an enormous breakthrough begin vibrating out of Alabama?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357November 13, 2018 11:54 PM

Tell us more r354.

Oracle seer are you still here?

by Anonymousreply 358November 14, 2018 1:02 AM

R264 was last Wednesday 9/7 of jubilation, celebration from Alabama area some miles west of NYC, north shore nassau county.

Felt so strongly, posts R264-R270 are concentrated on this one event. Even pulling up a map. Then R270 correctly states it's south of big lake, geographically on that axis, south of tip, in that corridor.

So here we have a number of posts predicting and focusing on some great discovery eventually realized in next 12 months. Really struggle to identify the event. What the hell could something so revolutionary be coming out of farm wheat corn flyover country? Do they have a physics lab there like in Cali and Switzerland? It was early evening. Starving and alcohol free. Go out for food, drink as this tsunami of joyful celebration is so intense it needs a little numbing. Promise to return to thread if it continues because joy and satisfaction is so strong concerning this event. While buying wine had to grab bottle of Helix vodka as insurance to stop the tsunami of doom brought on by weed and empty stomach earlier.

This is what we need to figure out. How are these wave signals able to hit?

Not this past Sunday but one before felt a psychic attack. Didn't even know that was a thing. A neighbor caused it, I believe. Gonna grab calender, sweep this thread of all my posts and events occurring to try & make match as these predictions are current.

Also complained about parrott trolls taking time to identify earlier posts in defense. After I get food and beer.😅

And yes, I'm the nasty bitch slapping down the SCHITZOTYPAL sashaying numerology/yourube/astrology/card reading LOSERS and their wishful political "readings" moping about in filthy hovels.

Never got back to it and the tales of my métis grandparents' ritual spellwork learned about long after they died but this old book 'Micmac Magic and Medicine by Stanley Hagar

PDF bibliography referencing the work. Yes, the shaman was a fag. Only fags could be shamans

ancient mi'kmaq customs: a shaman's revelations - Brandon University PDFBrandon University › ca › cjns by E Lockerby · 2004 · Cited by 5 · Related articles Longmans, Green, 1894), pp. xliii-xliv. See also, Stansbury Hagar,. "Micmac Magic and Medicine," Journal of American Folk-Lore 9.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359November 14, 2018 1:10 AM

R358 let me hit the stores and I'll be back. Should I start a youtube channel?😂

I charged my amethyst & arrowhead with cards on windowsill the other day but I've got to prepare area and self and put out an alert the day of to the chagrin of R338. Wannabe manque I just kaiboshed @ R354. Same.

Look at this big fag below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360November 14, 2018 1:24 AM

When do we open the "Predictions for 2019" thread?

by Anonymousreply 361November 14, 2018 1:25 AM

Sometime next month r361. After Thanksgiving probably.

Hopefully most of the poster from this thread will come back for a new one.

by Anonymousreply 362November 14, 2018 1:27 AM

Trying to figure out what brings "it" on. The onset, more like onslaught began again with major intensity on wednesday October 17th. Upon awakening from intense dreams I was able to fly with just one helium balloon in a hispanic town south of me.

by Anonymousreply 363November 14, 2018 3:05 AM

I don't know anyone I can ask about this cuz mental cases and phonies.

by Anonymousreply 364November 14, 2018 3:19 AM

Got it. Checked phone, texts. Bought weed 4:30 tuesday 10/16. Dealer's MIL (whom I despised) had just passed. He was flustered, on his way to meet family as I was on my way, on foot (lent car to friend day before) she died. I had beers in knapsack for us but quick transaction as he was on way out. Drank beer on way home to lighten my load. It was unusually warm that day.

by Anonymousreply 365November 14, 2018 3:47 AM

My tenant knows how this is when "it" appears. Avoiding me before and especially AFTER Halloween.

He won't let me read him. Too scared. He will join me when wish asking. He will heed my advice always. After the last big "hit" happened I work nights and stay alone. My energy is just creeping some people out. He is completely freaked out right now. After the big vivid dream I had him take me to where the dream ended. He drove my car and I just tried to pound beers.

by Anonymousreply 366November 14, 2018 4:26 AM

More psychic warlock fanfiction please! Can you work in some "after hours" story lines?

by Anonymousreply 367November 14, 2018 4:40 AM

I wish Anonymous in Kansas City could be here now but he was on a bender and all irrational on a racial tension thread awhile ago. Lightly bitch slapped him, couldn't win argument. Probably blocked me.

by Anonymousreply 368November 14, 2018 4:52 AM

While this crazy hispanic shit was going down I made the most outlandish, detailed wish you can ever wish for as I'm "in mode" mostly as a test. Besides being flabbergasted as my request came 3 days later. I wanted to post it to the All inclusive paranormal thread only to be horrified as the demented OP had returned (some suggest Bellagio maid) just posting link after youtube link in a frenzied, manic psychosis, not gonna post it there. Took photos of the proof but you've got to be careful as there are so many disturbed envious stalkers on here. There's just some things you can't post here like sharing how to do deep background checks for free. Some people are on mental disability here and have all the time in the world to harass people superior to them.

by Anonymousreply 369November 14, 2018 5:12 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 370November 14, 2018 11:22 AM

WTF?!?! Another thread off the rails.

by Anonymousreply 371November 14, 2018 11:53 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372November 14, 2018 7:19 PM

When they say "credible tip" it means "incredible tip" from yours truly.

Are we back on track to your liking R371?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373November 14, 2018 8:14 PM

Explain how the vivid dream took me to the park as I became the victim in the dream that began in a town east of me in Suffolk and dropped me off at a bike trail in that Nassau park. Not getting future (to right window) predictions so much. Screen is mostly center so picking up current energy of excited happy or traumatized human vibrations.

by Anonymousreply 374November 14, 2018 8:27 PM

Something big did go down with Trump or DC around 2 AM this morning. Probably be sprung next week right before Thanksgiving. See people at dining room tables all talking about it. Main conversation buzzing.

by Anonymousreply 375November 14, 2018 8:31 PM

@R359, at top, meant to say I'm EAST of NYC

by Anonymousreply 376November 14, 2018 8:37 PM

I'll go back to my clusters of comments containing nonstop pull to Greenland a little later.

by Anonymousreply 377November 14, 2018 8:40 PM

R195, called it for Lamont in Connecticut. I'm not R195. 195 lives in Connecticut.

I have a large assortment of bricks if you need 195. Every kind of brick from last century.

Come in R195

by Anonymousreply 378November 14, 2018 9:20 PM

@ R239, Alec Baldwin brings me back to this thread that turned too political with youtube frauds who really piss me off.

The all paranormal thread got crazy as well.

by Anonymousreply 379November 14, 2018 11:28 PM

Well, at least I have you guys here to document the terrible onset.

This would have to be the 'dopodomani' of Sunday midnight/Monday .

Why would the 'day after tomorrow' be injected into my mind in Italian? So much so I said it out loud?

R341 I mention time also. 12:06 mon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380November 14, 2018 11:42 PM

Is this the past Canadian sin?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381November 15, 2018 1:01 AM

At R248, felt like this shock has to do with children but born @R381

Feel DLers who have been living on this thread for weeks being silly refraining from posting here because they've been taken to task and then shown up. Just a feeling..

by Anonymousreply 382November 15, 2018 1:19 AM

Now if any of their fraud yourube tarot readers even touched on any of these deadly accurate predictions they'd be coming in their pants and screeching, crowing, maxing out this thread. Correct? 😎

by Anonymousreply 383November 15, 2018 1:25 AM

The Fraud Faux Frau YouTube loons ruined everything! That stoop mom Linda G is especially nightmarish in both her ineptitude and vision failure.

by Anonymousreply 384November 15, 2018 1:47 AM

Thanks for ruining the thread!

by Anonymousreply 385November 15, 2018 1:55 AM

Can't read ya baby. Your posts at 384, 385 won't come up. Maybe someone else will post it?

by Anonymousreply 386November 15, 2018 2:35 AM

[quote]Feel DLers who have been living on this thread for weeks being silly refraining from posting here because they've been taken to task and then shown up. Just a feeling..

No we've gone quiet b/c you've filled up this fucking thread with your rambing ridiculous crap, that no one is responding to. Can you GET a hint?

Most of us here were very happy with the political talk and discussion of the Youtubers. As you can see from the many posts upthread.

I'm putting n'er-do-well back on block, but suggest F&F for the more offensive shit here, for those who are still around reading this. It should set things up to keep the 2019 thread clean.

by Anonymousreply 387November 15, 2018 2:45 AM

NO! We do not want your youtube political fan-fiction clogging up the 2019 threads. Perhaps start a "Political Prognostications" thread?

by Anonymousreply 388November 15, 2018 3:11 AM

Try not to fuck it up bitches.

2019 Predictions is open.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389November 15, 2018 3:26 AM

We'll post what the fuck we want, just like the other tone-deaf one-trackers here. Who is "we"? the majority of posts comprising this thread are by many posters interested in the political predictions. It IS the main current news item of the day, if you've been paying attention.

If you want a thread of your own to post do so. Make sure you clearly note it in the header as 'non-political' so the rest of us can go to a regular "2019 Predictions thread" that will bring everyone back.

by Anonymousreply 390November 15, 2018 3:32 AM

We're not going to your thread of 2019. We'll start an authentic 2019 thread Thanksgiving Eve.

Just can't handle being shown up, can ya?

R387 please DO block me. You won't because you're my biggest parrot. Where else are you going to steal an identity from?

Because you know, nabbing 5 predictions in the course of a week means nothing, right? You know, LE taking a tip and using it to pressure a gang member is silly rambling. Nailing discovery out of Alabama, nothing. Dopodomani, does nothing for you, you critical thinker. Greenland. Nada.

Staying right here with everyone and we're gonna watch it all play out.

You so wish you were me

by Anonymousreply 391November 15, 2018 3:42 AM

R390, bring everyone back? Have you taken a look at the view hits here recently? You jackasses know better than to post but SOMEONE is hitting this thread hard.

Done with you, sore losers 😂

by Anonymousreply 392November 15, 2018 3:55 AM

Girls girls, you three have a gaping hole. Play nice.

I'm going to read on Mississippi and Florida Senate races. I hope others read too. I think we are best when we compare readings and come up with an outcome together. I used to read with my Raider Waite Tarot but ever since I started reading on Trump I started having problems reading with the deck and now I can't find it. *cries*

I'm somewhat over it but let's see what the cards say:

by Anonymousreply 393November 15, 2018 3:57 AM

Still standing by my R262 on 11/7 re: Greenland despite big news @ R372 huge meteor crater reported today. The crater was discovered in northern Greenland but there's a big discovery to be made at the bottom tip closer to west coast of Greenland. Maybe closer probing around the impact circumference will lead to whatever is lighting up the tip. I'll check to see if it's still lit when doing satellite view scan. Next scan I'll report it here on this thread if "it" is still bombarding me. I now see the lit up area includes the capitol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394November 15, 2018 5:03 AM

Thanks, R387.

by Anonymousreply 395November 15, 2018 5:07 AM

Checking the map of Greenland, then scrolling up to R253. Did you know Denmark owns parts of Greenland? I sure didn't but got chill reading this because why would Greenland, Iceland be connected to Denmark? Norway perhaps but Denmark?

by Anonymousreply 396November 15, 2018 5:22 AM

R246, did I predict the shooting on the fucking very same day it happened? On 11/7. Why yes, I did.

I need some Helix vodka STAT!

by Anonymousreply 397November 15, 2018 5:35 AM

I am using the Oracle of The Pharaohs:The Cards of Ra-Maat by Norman Plaskett

Root: Ari 7 (Ego/Self Evaluation)

Internal/Self: Maat (Truth/Honesty)

External: Hope Card 17

Underneath/vibes: Impulses Card 17 (Instincts/Actions taken on gut feeling)

Truth/Outcome: Diversion (Alternative path/Choosing another path/Health awareness)

Right away I noticed there is a pattern of repeating numbers throughout the reading. I usually don't take numerology into account when doing readings but in this reading all 5 cards are connected to the number seven [7,7,17,17,16 (1+6=7)]. This is either telling me a date or this refers to the numerology meaning of the number 7. I don't want to waste too much time so I'll interpret the 7 as in the meaning in numerology. According to numerology the 7 is the number of the [bold]Truth[/bold] seeker. In the bible it's the number of completeness. The 7th day of the week. The end. Arriving at the truth.

[bold]Will Mike Espy win the run off for Senator of Mississippi?[/bold]

It's fitting we start the reading with the Arit 7.The Arit representing the foundation, the spine, the root for which everything will grow.

Mike's root is his ego.Quite sure of himself. He came here to win and he knows he has a legitimate shot at becoming Senator. In the internal position Maat falls. Maat represents the pursuit of truth. The truth to mend wrongs and lead with honesty. Mike is a very confident man but is also a man that wants to lead with honesty . He truly wants this seat to help people. In the outside world there is hope he can pull it off. I think this speaks of the world watching this race in hope Democrats pick another seat. The expectations that the blue wave is still going strong and can reach traditional Mississippi.

Underneath, there is a clear (internal I feel) indecision between being honest and pandering to the more "traditional" voter in Mississippi in order to win the seat. I feel he should take the route that feels more honest to him. He should not pander to the "traditional" voter in order to win votes. It's a losing proposition. He should run as a progressive, as he is, concentrate on the themes that have won other Democrats their congressional races. Women issues, Healthcare, young voters, If he stays truth to his convictions instead of listening to others that tell him to pander to the traditional voter, he will win. This is reaffirmed in the last position with the card called Diversions: taking the alternative road, running as a progressive in Mississippi.

The "Diversion" card also highlights [bold]health[/bold] which tells me health is the most important part of the outcome. [bold]Healthcare[/bold] is the winning issue for him. If he can shift the narrative of this election and frame it as a fight to save healthcare he will win this race.

Conclusion: While these cards are telling me a roadmap of how he can win in Mississippi, by making healthcare the principal issue of this election, these cards are not telling me he actually wins. In the end he is still an underdog. However, I don't feel it's up to Cindy Hyde-Smith(R), she feels small. Her energy is low vibration. She voted against healthcare and he needs to remind every voter about it. It's all about how he delivers his message on healthcare, especially when he talks to women and older voters. He has the belief (ego) and Truth behind him (Maat) in order to deliver an adequate message that will resonate with Mississippi voters and win Mississippi voters (Hope,Impulses,Diversion).

Toss up, leaning Democrat because Mike Epsy has a more favorable message that has the potential to resonate across the board, healthcare, while his opponent is on record as wanting to weaken healthcare.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398November 15, 2018 5:46 AM

Please, FF the Trumpster polluting this thread.

- Trump Wants To End Birthright Citizenship

[quote]Fuck you R356! You would renounce your american citizenship? Go back to where your immigrant parents came from.

[quote]Spitting in your face, you loser!

- Predictions for 2018 Part 3

[quote]R295 you fucking ghetto riddled disconnect. Crack? Poor people blame crack. Old and poor.

[quote]Everyone's been doing adderall and vyvanse for ages but like a black comedian said at comedy cellar decade ago when referencing Adderall "only the rich kids got that joke". You also have no clue to E and Molly. Blamed crack and meth. Typical lower lower class, you. 😂😅😂

[quote]Just in case anyone wonders why south central americans are rushing our borders..the real reason? Their shady industry dried up. Only old people do cocaine. Extreme violence in Mexico? Competition is so fierce as their commodity of cocaine and marijuana is no longer in demand. The US government united with the FDA put down the grand kibosh. Test sample Colorado kicked these scumbags in the nuts and Canada just recently brought down their curtain and ordered their casket.

[quote]Fuck the migrants. They'll do anything to suck off of the American Canadian tit. Go find another commodity to legally sustain, fucking parasites.

by Anonymousreply 399November 15, 2018 5:46 AM

R389, cuntish R397 here. I've said above, when the cards are on, they're on.

The 7s are strange. While you've got the deck out could you please do a reading on the future of Europe Britian, brazil or russia? Something world related as well?

by Anonymousreply 400November 15, 2018 5:55 AM

R397, I've the Legend Authorian Tarot deck below. Bought it for my mom when someone died. She never touched them. I took them on. There's this menacing blank gargoyle card that comes up and it always worked out as sheer doom in wherever place in the spread it shows up. Couple of years ago searched for meaning of this extra card. Found nothing.

I'm gonna look at this vid to see if it shows up. Do you know what it stands for? Anyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401November 15, 2018 6:05 AM

R401 here. That card doesn't show up on the vid or anywhere I've searched. I'll post pic when I do next reading. Griffon or a gargoyle blank card. Evil straight up or reversed.

Read for someone Easter time. It came up w/lots of bad cards. I took photo of this dastardly spread. She died in collision on 6/27 heading to her newly purchased home in upstate NY.

I'll see if the image is in my gallery. Think I might of freaked and deleted it. When I read for people, after shuffling and cutting, fan deck out in hands & they pull the cards. I never pull the cards.

Found it here and this tarot reader calls it an informational card. What?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402November 15, 2018 6:41 AM

R282 acknowledges anger at prediction at R397. No one catches it

by Anonymousreply 403November 15, 2018 10:31 AM

Snow and cold=safety

by Anonymousreply 404November 16, 2018 2:05 AM

next week we will see another indictment drop.

Then, the last week of November, more shit will become clear regarding the money trail to fat Donnie and other repugs via the NRA and other shady outlets.

As the year ends, even more evidence of repug dark money will come out. People will demand that this sort of bullshit stop. I think the house will pass legislation and turtle won't bring it for a vote in the senate because he will be implicated.

by Anonymousreply 405November 16, 2018 8:51 PM

R405 any world events? Upcoming tragedies to look out for happening soon?

by Anonymousreply 406November 16, 2018 10:01 PM

♬ that Mi'kmaq magic has me in it's spell

Those quill work baskets that you weave so well ♪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407November 16, 2018 10:16 PM

Pulling out that deck at midnight. I'll go a few rounds w/a 3 card spread. If I feel they're on and the time is right, I'll go for it.

For reference, the tarot deck at R402 will be pressed into service. The tiny booklet provided tells the meanings. I'm not familiar but the clues are in the paintings themselves. Whenever a certain card comes up, the description and the artwork depicts myself down to the smallest details. I use this card as an indicator that the deck is on and keep shooting.

Can't promise because those Coronas in the fridge are crying out to me 😅

by Anonymousreply 408November 17, 2018 1:37 AM

Getting my salt. Getting ready to hit the shower as I've described in R336. I'll know if it is "on" within the hour. So by 11:00. No one taught me this. It's just intuitive, then read below quote today while looking for shaman robe. You should see the shoes!

I ate around 7 so I can't promise. It really seems to come on with hypoglycemia. "It" comes on when starving. This makes sense here:

~ Shamanic performances may also be described. Ceremonies are often preceded by stringent purification rites, such as sweat lodges or baths (common for Salish, Blackfoot and Eastern Woodlands peoples) fasting and sexual abstinence. Feasting is a common feature of such ceremonies. "

Scroll down. Crafty Chief Membertou became a Christian because English invaders proclaimed only Christians could own land. That SOB summoned a priest right quick and "converted" right then and there so the land was never stolen.😂

So North American, that one. True legend & hero!

~In areas where sustained contact occurred relatively early—in the 16th and 17th centuries—many Aboriginal peoples were baptized into Catholicism by French missionaries. The Mi’kmaq, for instance, began their conversion to subjects of the Vatican after the conversion of Grand Chief Membertou in 1610. Mi’kmaq religion incorporates many traditional aspects in fusion with Christianity, even the flag for the Mi’kmaq Grand Council features a large cross. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409November 17, 2018 2:27 AM

Not gonna bother tonight. Digestion seems distracting. A whole month of this "it". To avoid it then:

Eat, stay satiated

Avoid weed

Drink alcohol

Quick, frivolous showers

Got it. *cracks a Corona, lays down one hitter*

by Anonymousreply 410November 17, 2018 3:18 AM

The cure eventually will be a pill that absorbs poisons following man made filters. This research will benefit other ailments however.

by Anonymousreply 411November 17, 2018 5:44 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412November 17, 2018 5:46 PM

Was this discovery predicted by anyone or was the sinking a year ago predicted in earlier threads?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413November 17, 2018 8:41 PM

So where is it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414November 17, 2018 8:44 PM

Would it be salvageable if the jumbo blew to smithereens shortly before it hit the water?

Where was the last beacon claimed?

- aircraft and a satellite communications network had found that Flight 370 continued to fly for several hours after it lost contact with air traffic control. Its last communication on the network was made along one of two arcs stretching north-west into Central Asia and southwest into the southern Indian Ocean. The northern arc was discounted and the focus of the search shifted to a remote area of the southern Indian Ocean.-

Trying to get a feel here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415November 17, 2018 9:17 PM

This is an electron microscope image of Hemimastix kukwesjijk, named after Kukwes, a greedy, hairy ogre from Mi'kmaq mythology. Its 'mouth' or capitulum is on the left. (Submitted by Yana Eglit)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416November 19, 2018 6:34 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 417November 19, 2018 10:56 AM

Chicago Douglas police scanner alert

by Anonymousreply 418November 19, 2018 9:25 PM

Clearing floors in hospital, gunfire & warming buses for LE. Cutting eastbound Walbash traffic. Officer freaking with dispatch on police scanner

by Anonymousreply 419November 19, 2018 9:34 PM

12th floor uniformed officer hospital. They're changing radio frequencies. Active shooter!

by Anonymousreply 420November 19, 2018 9:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421November 19, 2018 9:45 PM

Shooter down wearing camo pants Chicago, Mercy Hospital

by Anonymousreply 422November 19, 2018 9:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423November 19, 2018 9:53 PM

Leave this crap to Americans, ya copy cat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424November 19, 2018 10:01 PM

Woman dispatcher is handling the hell out of the situation in Chicago. She's gotta be our former military.

Standing & saluting this fine American

by Anonymousreply 425November 19, 2018 10:06 PM

This thread has tried into a crapfest.

by Anonymousreply 426November 19, 2018 10:41 PM

So you dont want a tarot card reading of what my cat did today R426?

by Anonymousreply 427November 19, 2018 11:54 PM

Reading the Locklear story hearing classic wedding church organ music

by Anonymousreply 428November 20, 2018 12:08 AM

A naughty lion. Bad Leo! Lea?

by Anonymousreply 429November 20, 2018 12:11 AM

Bottom, middle South America continent, border territory. Lighting up orange. Tragedy but many secretly happy. An indian crying, sitting shirtless, face in knees. Shiny, straight hair in a bowl haircut. White short shorts.

by Anonymousreply 430November 20, 2018 12:18 AM

Road crash. Old Star Trek show flash. Nimoy and Shatner. Shame and sickness.

by Anonymousreply 431November 20, 2018 12:22 AM

Seeing Illinois, Windsor Ontario toll booth. P/T military people. Volunteer military? Troop not taking event seriously. Ruining family December January holiday time.

by Anonymousreply 432November 20, 2018 12:27 AM

Trio containing Stan Lee. An old case of woman murdered. She's Mexico, Phillipines, SouthEast Asia. Scars from botched breast enhancement. An old style boob job like Melania Trump. Muscle high up in chest. Keloid scarring around low sitting nipples. Shoelace ligature around neck.

by Anonymousreply 433November 20, 2018 12:34 AM

Chicago painful change process for overall good. Government tactic from north of border. Taken from Alaska or Canada. Taken on by woman in Trudeau's family. See Justin Trudeau and wife standing in US midwest. His face is tired and pissed off. Very serious. His wife near tears. Both narrowly stoic.

by Anonymousreply 434November 20, 2018 12:42 AM

Alaska calling for help and then offering help. By 2-19.

by Anonymousreply 435November 20, 2018 12:44 AM

Just block one poster and the bullshit goes away.

It's one Jackass screaming to himself.

by Anonymousreply 436November 20, 2018 12:46 AM

Big change in Alaska. Landscape or outlook.

by Anonymousreply 437November 20, 2018 12:50 AM

Spain lighting up red-orange. Pulsating center, slightly southward. Cultural shift. Shifts far left and far right simultaneously. Spain featured prominently in news, headlines starting April, all through 2019.

by Anonymousreply 438November 20, 2018 12:53 AM

People escaping Spain into Portugal. It's a trap.

by Anonymousreply 439November 20, 2018 12:55 AM

Left of Colorado. West of Colorado. A tear, a fissure. Getting map.

by Anonymousreply 440November 20, 2018 12:57 AM

No . In Colorado. West of Kansas. Weather event?

by Anonymousreply 441November 20, 2018 1:00 AM

Volunteer military personel in Minnesota not Illinois. Close to Canadian border. Minnesota or Michigan

by Anonymousreply 442November 20, 2018 1:03 AM

Electrical current, like lightning bolt, crackles from Spain, France and Germany. Starts in Spain. Ignited in Barcelona or area/region French name. Jolts through France, bears eastward into Germany.

Austria, Switzerland and Italy hands off. Don't get involved. Europe divided West/east. Britain attempts neutrality acting as moderator. Blown off and ignored but leadership from Ireland suddenly saves the day. Ireland takes on a progressive jump. No nonsense tolerated in benevolent way. Ireland enjoys newfound global respect. Ireland shoots to top spot. New reputation similar to Sweden Norway.

St. Patrick's Day is celebrated in a respectful, grateful manner in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 443November 20, 2018 1:18 AM

Goosebumps for Ireland. Come out of nowhere. Man late 30s to mid 40s, dirty blond hair. Nobel prize. Cover on magazines. Not typical last name. Swedish, German or French surname.

by Anonymousreply 444November 20, 2018 1:28 AM

Norse surname? Finnish?

Major humiliation for England. Prince Charles supportive of Ireland but in a surprised, confounded admiration. In a "why didn't we think of that way?"

by Anonymousreply 445November 20, 2018 1:34 AM

May the wind be at your back old proverb resurgence

by Anonymousreply 446November 20, 2018 1:37 AM

Paranoia, irrational fear chokes Japan.

by Anonymousreply 447November 20, 2018 1:39 AM

South Korea, major hit in reputation. Production, merchandise, manufacturing systemic fault laid bare to world. Reputation and economy hits major slump. Never recovers. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 448November 20, 2018 1:44 AM

Mongolian culture. Fashion, hats. Headware. Jewelry? trends globally. Hat, headband, earrings. Gems in hair, grazing outer cheeks. Silver pewter filagree beads. Turquoise and orange color theme. Beaded hats?

by Anonymousreply 449November 20, 2018 1:51 AM

Russia loses land, region. Numbness from Kremlin.

by Anonymousreply 450November 20, 2018 1:56 AM

Yup, just blocking the one intruder cleans the thread rather nicely. I'm burn out from politics, so I think I'm going to continue my series of "let's out a politician or famous person."

I have believed for a while that Saint of the Gays the incomparable Gavin Newsom was a kept boy in his early political years and is probably Bi. Tomorrow I'm going to post a reading about him using my Gay Tarot deck. <3

by Anonymousreply 451November 20, 2018 2:06 AM

Poland now carries the former German reputation of meanness. Hate for Poland. Becomes known as irrational, incredibly stupid, hateful and MEAN.

Mean for the sheer hell of it. Polish= personality disorder. Shoot themselves in foot. Heavy ire out of Austria, Britain, Estonia, Latvia

by Anonymousreply 452November 20, 2018 2:13 AM

A case of lovely twin siblings separated at birth makes, shut case for heredity. Mostly Catholic nation. Stolen by church members and sold separately. Silver lining is that one genetic identity of kindness and warmth got spread around. They're in 40s or older when reunited. The similar qualities in opposite environments is astounding. Genetic qualities pinpointed. Both highly loved, cherished by many, each apart, worlds. Both first language is different doesn't, no barrier. Similar languages. Spanish, French, English. Not a soul a bad word to say. Now universally loved. 2021

by Anonymousreply 453November 20, 2018 2:28 AM

Simmering, blind rage gets lit in Spain. Something in Spain gets exposed. Shamed by media and online commentary, a match is thrown. Set by shame and inferiority feeling... the consciousness of the nation shifts. Economy further tanks. Caught hustling in the migrant trade. Helping migrants extend their reach at expense of France, Corsica.

Was hoping this would cease their perfectly legitimately rationalized torture of cattle.

Hire WWF culture eventually. Can't come soon enough. World heavy heapings of shame coming to Spain near soon. Hit from all sides.Mexico follows suit. Goes so far as to rename locations in indigenous, english, portuguese and french whichever translation is closest. Mexico fully integrates with USA and Canada. Three nations together become a force not to be reckoned with..in supermarket and standard english spanish french on every label. Though respectful borders achieved together, standard of living in US gets pulled up by Canada and Alaska, standard in Mexico pulled up by US. 3 nations eventually operate like one big conglomerate. Continental self reliance. Borders soften between the 3 nations but fiercely protective to, of each other regarding anything or anyone not of the continent. Brazil starts emptying. Belize a hub of human servitude, slavery, trafficking. Missing women found. Mexico circles wagons with US and Canada. Legitimacy of Mexico renewed. Seeing almost identical triplets.

by Anonymousreply 454November 20, 2018 3:02 AM

Britain particularly England and Wales takes on role as world court jester. Seeing a bumbling brit trope with nasty vengeance for all things Polish. Poland is England's new resentful focus.

I see laughing like past generations of Americans did at Polish expense. Retro american jokes insulting polish and negroes goes viral in Angloland.

by Anonymousreply 455November 20, 2018 3:17 AM

Disdain for Poles and Africans goes off the charts in England. Zeniphobia. Market for monarchy at all time low since dawn of history. Something of past is revealed in family line. Someone in past line is found to be adopted. Switched out with a mutant monster. DNA markers revealed in others distantly related pinpoint "the fraud prince" duke or count originally foundling, forced orphan? not legitimate. First in line for country estate. An heir needed.

by Anonymousreply 456November 20, 2018 3:32 AM

South Africa decayed. Rotten. Libya reinvents self as glamor zone. Far right. All before midnight 2023. Watching it slowly happen starting 2019. Direction taken by summer 2019.

by Anonymousreply 457November 20, 2018 3:39 AM

African continent becomes pariah. Yet Morroco and Libya polar opposite. UES sidewalk north into Harlem dichotomy.

by Anonymousreply 458November 20, 2018 3:45 AM

Tired yet rejuvenated. Pulling out. Closing this out. Need self focus and

by Anonymousreply 459November 20, 2018 3:48 AM

DISCIPLINE

by Anonymousreply 460November 20, 2018 3:49 AM

Toronto cunts out big time

by Anonymousreply 461November 20, 2018 3:50 AM

Genetic engineering goes rogue: Australia

by Anonymousreply 462November 20, 2018 3:52 AM

Such a pity that this thread has been wrecked. I'm not sure the blocking of one person is enough.

by Anonymousreply 463November 20, 2018 5:43 AM

Yes, for nothing says "quality content" more than posts about youtube magic tarot card readers.

by Anonymousreply 464November 20, 2018 9:55 AM

[quote]Yes, for nothing says "quality content" more than delusional rambling posts instead of the political predictions from tarot card readers.

Fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 465November 20, 2018 10:57 AM

A prediction for 2018:

Facebook stock (FB) is going to tumble dramatically when it's announced Zuckerberg knew about RU owning and using GOP accounts on the social media platform. Sell now if you haven't already. Short if you don't own.

by Anonymousreply 466November 20, 2018 4:41 PM

The youtubers were a great addition to the thread. No sure what the two posters are bitching about. Anyway , another addition to my "are they gay?" card reading series will be the complicated almost semi-romantic relationship between Bill Clinton and Fife Symington. It is one of the great urban legends of Capitol Hill. More remarkably is the GOP's unwillingness to touch the subject. They went after Hillary over Huma's friendship, tiptoeing the line between saying something and meaning nothing at all. Yet, they refuse to say anything about Bill, only once did I hear a congressman brought back young Bill's male friendships.

Is Fife still making cakes ? Or did he move on to chasing UFOs??

by Anonymousreply 467November 20, 2018 5:08 PM

Who the fuck gets visions about Poles in England? Like anyone cares or this will ever be a story. Lay off the spicy food before you channel.

by Anonymousreply 468November 20, 2018 5:30 PM

Who the fuck gets any kind of psychic visions? Delusional nutjobs, that's who.

by Anonymousreply 469November 20, 2018 5:34 PM

Someone or group in Canada makes a land grab by 8/19. Gonna be so good. Popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 470November 21, 2018 1:15 AM

R467, You Jack McFarland by any chance?

R464, Will Truman?😅

R469,😂 the 2 posters? You bothered to check?

Then admitted to it?!😂

by Anonymousreply 471November 21, 2018 1:22 AM

R467😂 checking furiously on who is posting what and why this thread turned over a new leaf? You checked and then admitted to checking?

You're the dolt on the Nugent/Trudeau thread, right?

by Anonymousreply 472November 21, 2018 1:26 AM

R468? Spicy food? Try NO FOOD.

A method.

A mikmaw. That's who.

Envy is ugly and so are you. How's that for a prediction?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473November 21, 2018 1:32 AM

R469 😂 I could just die! Blocked you, like you do and revisisited your commentary I gleefully WWd on two recent threads a whole bunch. Especially on those 2 recent life advice threads. I even post about one of your comments acknowledging your well deserved WW. 😂 guess you missed that playing troll detective at large😂

You're a damned foolio, sometimes spinning wheels. I'm chiding you here, mook.

I was an antagonizing dick here, premiere. Misdirected my discontemptment for these Youtube hustlers. Gypsy blood. Tramps, thieves

Reading cards has become an extra source of income. Nothing more. It's not a ritual. A ceremony. You never want to be wearing metals. Only strung pearls, gemstone beads. It's crystal technology, I feel. I'm outraged as these no shame frauds. If you went to an indigenous cultural sweatlodge, you'd understand. They are still widely in use today. Hints at authenticity. Somehow you need to alter your inner and outer self to tune to that channel. Must be physically manifested. These fraudsters and their followings enrage me. True rage for fraudsters and pity/resentment for followers. You just don't go around throwing down cards like that. There's quite a physical extoll preparing and being in that state. You should have minimal waste inside your body. So fast for half a day after waking. There really seems to be a reason for this we will scientifically prove in the future. In general, feel like some brains have a more evolved structure to certain things we'll all be able to do in the future. Undeniably for me, it's real. There's this channel through the quanta accessible to some. Really here to explain, figure out how to reach it with our developing brains. How "it" comes, then goes. There are just times you can tune in but you'll notice, not abstaining alcohol for substantial duration...spinning wheels. A drunk can be no seer nor sage. Anybody with sobriety from alcohol want to chime in here? sudden weird coincidences just keep happening but you tell your athiest- since- child self it may be serendipity? Clairvoyance? That's why god is so prevalent in AA. Secret truth. A body free of alcohol naturally becomes in tune to strange nuances. For least anxiety while sobering it is so much easier to believe Jesus is responsible for these ODD happenings. Somehow you knew there was a trooper lying in wait and slowed that vehicle down as passenger/driver on that road trip. Did you not? Where is this coming from? Both trooper and radar putting out energy signals. Now in the state of mind and probably hungry ready for rest break and you felt those signals as though they rippled in a pond. Interpreted by gut instinct to danger, flags go up and you protect your personal surroundings. Slow down you hear yourself say only for everyone present amazed when they spot the trooper 20 secs later. Saving bunches of money. All just let it go as it is a touchy, creepy subject. Someone on these threads has GOT to understand these moments in life. Don't make me go to Celebrity Ghost Stories hunting for similarities.

Anyway, 469, I unblocked you to hilarious results. Try some of these tactics yourself and get back to us before we open Predictions 2019 Mi'kmaq Add/Edition on TG Eve.

Just die!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474November 21, 2018 4:08 AM

Linda G. is back and sounds out of it. Her oven at home broke. I guess she didn't see that one coming.

Pelosi - sees Pelosi as the Speaker of the House for a couple of years.

Brian Kemp - he's happy right now. Justice card. Self-affliction. He'll leave office in shame.

Stacey Abrams - her dreams come through. Judgement will favor her. Will be involved in helping people help themselves.

Mike Espy (Mississippi Senate race) - First reading, not showing him winning. Second reading, he has a new beginning.

Trump's future - worried about money. Indictments coming. Things changing at fast rate, like we've never seen before. The world is watching. An important woman. She doesn't know who she is. Trumpsters in the streets. Trump has something underhanded, starts a battle, but he doesn't complete it. Trump is going down.

Sees Kavanaugh leaving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475November 21, 2018 5:29 AM

475 stays blocked. You've got to be a foul hooker type for me to block you.

by Anonymousreply 476November 21, 2018 5:42 AM

r476 has stated her boundaries!

by Anonymousreply 477November 21, 2018 5:49 AM

R476 is a Trumpster.

by Anonymousreply 478November 21, 2018 6:06 AM

I had r476 blocked and r469 r470 r471 r472 r473 and r474

by Anonymousreply 479November 21, 2018 6:48 AM

I think I saw something about Stacy becoming more involved with Voting rights or voter drives. But I can't remember where or if I just imagined it.

I hope she sticks around and keeps a high profile. She really inspires people - especially black women - and we need her.

by Anonymousreply 480November 21, 2018 8:13 AM

Welcome back r475 and anyone else who adds simple and sane commentary here, whether politics or otherwise. Thanks for the Linda G update, I check for those here.

by Anonymousreply 481November 21, 2018 6:22 PM

Taken from that all inclusive thread to date the event.

"Just had one of few paranormal experiences in life but theres a crazy posting here."

—Anonymous 10/23/2018 reply 364

10/29/18 posted this.

I asked my recently departed cat for a message on a thursday in front of a fire pit and he delivered on saturday with a jaw dropping, can't be a coincidence message.

I find wishes come true if I will them into a fire. It's like smoke signals out to the universe. Anybody else do this?"-

I'll expound on this with pics uploaded because it is mind blowing. Then found fire wishes w/bay leaf on YT. It's a thing. I've always instinctively done this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482November 21, 2018 11:24 PM

Happy TG everyone!

by Anonymousreply 483November 22, 2018 4:03 AM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 484November 24, 2018 12:57 AM

Ireland hint of focus changing?

Windsor Ontario tollbooth breast cancer made the fail yesterday

Michael Douglas fears genetic addiction

Japan earthquake in Fukashima area as well

by Anonymousreply 485November 24, 2018 9:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486November 24, 2018 9:19 PM

Dump will be caught on a hot mic making fun of Republicans. They will slowly, finally turn on him.

by Anonymousreply 487November 26, 2018 5:01 AM

I'll wait..and win

by Anonymousreply 488November 26, 2018 5:53 AM

ooh, delicious, r487. and completely plausible

by Anonymousreply 489November 26, 2018 10:21 AM

Going back to Mike Epsy(see my reading @ R398) he is doing exactly what the cards warned him not to do. This is the moment when he should say "Well, we know what she stands for, now let me tell you what I bring to the table..." Instead, the controversy is taking over the airwaves and his message is getting lost under all the commotion. He needs to talk about healthcare and retake the spotlight.

Come to us Jesus!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490November 26, 2018 6:03 PM

Is R450 working out? Russia. At 11/18

by Anonymousreply 491November 27, 2018 5:31 AM

R255, 256 school extinction

Anti-vaxxers, adenovirus popping up on campuses, children who died in NJ.

Polio-like disease causing paralysis in children now in 20+ states. AFM caused possibly by cluster of viruses.

Seen as brought on from migrants crossing the border as its origin has been located in Texas and Colorado.

Possibly anti-vax and easily spread viruses along with school shootings heralds a new style of primary education. Online courses and teacher:student ratio academies replace current public school systems.

We must always keep in mind that unlike bacterial infection strains that may be resistant to antibiotics, a virus has the ability to MUTATE itself.

When people go on about conspiracy theories that AIDS HIV was intentionally created in a lab somewhere they're probably ignorant to the mutation abilities of viruses. Educating these conspiracy lunatics with this fact shuts them down in their tracks. Two viruses present can swap material and create a brand new strain besides a single virus able to mutate itself singularly (see link)

-Virus: A microorganism that is smaller than a bacterium that cannot grow or reproduce apart from a living cell. A virus invades living cells and uses their chemical machinery to keep itself alive and to replicate itself. It may reproduce with fidelity or with errors (mutations); this ability to MUTATE is responsible for the ability of some viruses to change slightly in each infected person, making treatment difficult.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492November 27, 2018 4:10 PM

While checking predictions made recently here and then checking news feeds let a Linda G card reading session play out. Perplexing how anyone would follow this fraud no less defend her. The only conclusion reached is that it must be the blogger herself. Shameless!

The whole pipe bombing video is cringe worthy.

These frauds and their followers will be discouraged from participating in the authentic Predictions 2019 thread which will be posted closer to the holiday break in December. It will follow on the heels of this thread reaching maximum capacity. Following the classic Prediction thread DL format.

by Anonymousreply 493November 27, 2018 5:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494November 27, 2018 5:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495November 27, 2018 9:16 PM

I'm not psychic and even I could see Mike Espy was going to lose.

by Anonymousreply 496November 28, 2018 2:17 PM

Linda G is a frau loon and an embrassing entry among these postings, she’s overly emotional, misguided and usually WRONG!

by Anonymousreply 497November 28, 2018 10:47 PM

It seems that Linda G was right about Mike Espy losing. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 498November 28, 2018 10:53 PM

Can anyone recommend a horoscope site they like for December 2018 predictions? I like her but Susan miller takes forever to drop hers. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 499November 29, 2018 10:41 AM

Well, well well...the news just today shows that our own DLers hit it right on.

by Anonymousreply 500November 29, 2018 8:27 PM

There's 3 references above hinting and actually naming Merkel. All predicted by our own.

by Anonymousreply 501November 29, 2018 8:46 PM

R158 hints to Merkel

by Anonymousreply 502November 29, 2018 8:51 PM

@R502

Correction. Apologies. R158 signs off as resident tarot reader -The Oracle Seer @R163😅

Still better than the YT frauds

by Anonymousreply 503November 29, 2018 9:01 PM

I find Susan Miller's horoscopes to be so off, I don't read them anymore.

Try this page, R499.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504November 29, 2018 9:06 PM

Chimed in @R204. The thread starts there.

by Anonymousreply 505November 29, 2018 9:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506November 29, 2018 9:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507November 29, 2018 9:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508November 29, 2018 9:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509November 29, 2018 10:02 PM

[quote] Apologies. [R158] signs off as resident tarot reader -The Oracle Seer @[R163]😅

Pfff, I am not R158 bitch.

[quote]in this reading all 5 cards are connected to the number seven [7,7,17,17,16 (1+6=7)].

Christ! Espy lost by 7%. Well, this is a cruel joke if I ever saw one.

by Anonymousreply 510November 29, 2018 10:11 PM

Ebola, Marburg virus anyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511November 29, 2018 10:52 PM

First discovery:

Marburg virus was first described in 1967. It was noticed during small outbreaks in the German cities Marburg and Frankfurt and the Yugoslav capital Belgrade in the 1960s. German workers were exposed to tissues of infected grivet monkeys (Chlorocebus aethiops) at the city's former main industrial plant, the Behringwerke, then part of Hoechst, and today of CSL Behring. During these outbreaks, 31 people became infected and seven of them died. MARV is a Select Agent.

The virus is one of two members of the species Marburg marburgvirus, which is included in the genus Marburgvirus, family Filoviridae, order Mononegavirales. The name Marburg virus is derived from Marburg (the city in Hesse, Germany, where the virus was first discovered) and the taxonomic suffix virus Ebola virus was first identified as a possible new "strain" of Marburg virus in 1976. At the same time, a third team introduced the name "Ebola virus", derived from the Ebola River where the 1976 outbreak occurred.

is one of five known viruses within the genus Ebolavirus. Four of the five known ebolaviruses, including EBOV, cause a severe and often fatal hemorrhagic fever in humans and other mammals, known as Ebola virus disease (EVD). Ebola virus has caused the majority of human deaths from EVD, and is the cause of the 2013–2015 Ebola virus epidemic in West Africa, which resulted in at least 28,616 suspected cases and 11,310 confirmed deaths.

by Anonymousreply 512November 29, 2018 11:11 PM

See R350, R351 concerning the viral outbreak prediction. Originated in Germany not France but so close.

Original strain mutated into new form in exactly...2013

It's gonna hit Europe, no doubt. It's back.

by Anonymousreply 513November 29, 2018 11:24 PM

Marburg in the township of Hagenbeck. Looking for that walled garden in vision which was clear as day and haunting @R350, R351.

Never thought Zebra but only young horse came to mind

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514November 29, 2018 11:46 PM

Perhaps this is the wall where the virus originated?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515November 30, 2018 12:01 AM

Walled garden better image

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516November 30, 2018 12:04 AM

Probably don't have to look further. However, felt its resurgence in French city.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517November 30, 2018 12:10 AM

I'm gonna keep browsing for this vision only because it was so clear that I could gauge the distance of 12 feet inside the cement like wall.

Gonna look for clues inside this zoo because of trouble identifying equine. Just the hooves. Upper part of animal was dark and shadowed. In the vision we're just outside this walled garden, light pinkish beige painted with whitewash. Then standing on inside of wall. About 12' in front of us is a young clumsy hoofed animal frolicking playfully. To the right is the animal's parent or elder. It prances like a new born colt getting its footing but it is not new born. Confusion. It kicks up a duvet (like polo pony) and the soil contains the virus.

Viewing images, zebra doesn't fit naturally. Why would a zebra be in Europe? Why would a young giraffe be zipping about in Europe?

The animal is a giraffe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518November 30, 2018 12:43 AM

Images that fit

Giraffe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519November 30, 2018 12:46 AM

Here's the wall on the right. There it is.

Now i'm done

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520November 30, 2018 12:52 AM

Sorry, divot. Like stomping the field between chukkers

by Anonymousreply 521November 30, 2018 1:03 AM

A R452. Lithuania not Latvia

by Anonymousreply 522November 30, 2018 2:05 AM

Going back to fun things...

Who wants to read on who'll win the Oscars ??? : D

C'mon you whores. we rarely do this anymore.

by Anonymousreply 523November 30, 2018 2:31 AM

We called Bush before end of year. A Clinton in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 524December 1, 2018 5:05 AM

Linda G hits it with Alaskan earthquake at R437!!

Told ya so

by Anonymousreply 525December 1, 2018 6:34 AM

R436 is so classic! 😂 Comment perfectly sandwiched in between the Alaska predictions @ R435 & R437

Must be that ole Mi'kmaq Magique

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526December 1, 2018 7:25 AM

Speaking of Linda. I remember when she said Manafort would blew a deal with Mueller. Well, she's probably going to be right about this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527December 1, 2018 7:27 AM

Didn't we talk about Alaska back in the day? Then, right after the article came out about Alaska's soil turning into mush. Scary. Opening their oil reserves was the nail in the coffin. The earthquake could be seen coming from a mile away and it won't be the least. Check our prediction from last year about viruses coming out the tundra.

by Anonymousreply 528December 1, 2018 7:34 AM

R523's comment 😂

Don't know which is more validating

R523 attempt at deflection or the long akward silence following it 😎

Both the highest form of flattery

by Anonymousreply 529December 1, 2018 7:51 AM

Um.. R528, didn't "we" just talk about Alaska on 11/19/18 @ R435 & R437?

You're just the quintessential sore loser, aren't you?

Don't even THINK about trespassing on our authentic prediction 2019 when we fly it here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530December 1, 2018 8:02 AM

Y’all are mental

by Anonymousreply 531December 1, 2018 8:04 AM

Get a load of this fraud vlogger. Though more fun to look at vs. YT fraus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532December 1, 2018 9:55 AM

-You are amazing and will be sent you some MaGik Vibes! A PDF copy of Zen Athlete "A Guide to Self Mastery"

Two heart journey meditations!

We are opening your THIRD EYE. When you contribute the energetic frequency of 936 per month I've quantum entangled my pineal to yours to blast it wide open. Support with caution ;) -

Can you believe the BALLS on some people?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533December 1, 2018 10:05 AM

Shirtless shot not coming up^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534December 1, 2018 10:14 AM

[quote]We called Bush before end of year. [bold]A Clinton in 2019[/bold].

That is more likely to be Bill, I threw some cards on Billy and Fife Symington and the card of the future was the 5 of Pentacles. It gave me that feeling that his health could be compromised. : (

I imagine the troll trying to derail this thread is mental. If you block it, he produced like one half of the last 50 posts.

by Anonymousreply 535December 1, 2018 5:11 PM

OMG! Literally as we are talking about Clinton Linda G posts her latests video and echoes R524. Gurl you're hot right now. Give us the Loto numbers.

R524 posted 14 hours ago.

I posted my response to R524 2 hours ago

Linda posted her video exactly an hour ago.

Tell me again why DL psychics are not charging money for their services?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536December 1, 2018 7:25 PM

I’m just glad I didn’t have to sit through Linda G’s Indian yodeling opening theme song on this one,

by Anonymousreply 537December 1, 2018 9:59 PM

I'll be irked if those YT tarot readers and 'psychics' visit DL from ego-scans, read and poach predictions. The mental guy shouldn't have insulted them (and us), but laid out those 50+ posts as red herrings for them. if I knew how to summon them I'd try some real predictions here: one YT ADHD muttering 'visions' drama fraud does not accept truthful comments when they disagree from her shtick, so I bet she'd disregard actual predictions from DL.

by Anonymousreply 538December 1, 2018 11:20 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539December 3, 2018 2:21 PM

Watch the stalking freak here try to brush this under the carpet and claim some yourube magic card fraud predicted this on 11/19

-A wolf, not a coyote. Adult grey wolf. Female? Male? Can't tell. Attacks hunter. World sides with wolf. Hunter or bad guy dies later in hospital or tent. Barracks? This seems symbolic. Symbolic because it comes off like a music video almost. This is the soundtrack playing. Easily next few weeks, no longer than 2 months. The window is straight ahead. So soon.

Audioslave - Like a Stone (Official Video) Audioslave's official music video for 'Like A Stone'..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540December 3, 2018 2:44 PM

R538 "if I knew how to summon them"?

Did you bother looking through the thread for the process explained in great detail? Try it then get back to us. Can't be the only one capable of tapping into that frequency.

This topic will be delved into on the prediction 2019 thread soon. The AUTHENTIC 2019 thread started by yours truly here @ R539 as we near completion here but not before as these predictions can be referenced by scrolling up.

by Anonymousreply 541December 3, 2018 5:15 PM

[quote]The AUTHENTIC 2019 thread started by yours truly here @ [R539] as we near completion here but not before as these predictions can be referenced by scrolling up.

We wait breathlessly for it r541.

by Anonymousreply 542December 3, 2018 5:46 PM

The mental headcase started a 2019 thread? Is he like the Russian troll that tried to take over the Mueller threads?

Don’t we all make our year ahead predictions on the end part of the current year thread? That’s usually how I remember people used to do it.

by Anonymousreply 543December 3, 2018 5:58 PM

Shhh there's already a thread started and thriving over yonder. See the link.

R541 is free to make his/her own post of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544December 3, 2018 6:03 PM

See my R474 post. R548, I did apologize for insulting some folks here.

I really go into attempting to figure out what brings "it" on. While I was delving into virus mutations meandered into transference of human inherited diseases happened on this scholarly publication out of Quebec. While I don't agree with the author proposing the Jewish myth of higher intelligence from personal experiences or the top export commodity of Israel being fruits and vegetables and nothing else of note. He does however hit on neurological development perhaps varying in Jews and French Canadian carriers of Tay Sachs. I'll later research the other genetic traits of Cystic Fibrosis and apply them to my field.

I'll follow this post with the description of homozygous vs heterozygous individuals. My theory of FCs being mixed with indigenous populations early on (especially the Mi'kmaq) may explain why they possess the abilities to be able to tune into a quantum frequency.

When LE takes your tip seriously enough to use it to grill MS13 members and locate a body buried in a park you're gonna try to figure out what is really going on. I disclosed a detail to them that would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to know. This prompted them to give it a shot and pull in two people for questioning. Using my tip as fact the witnesses folded.

The article states:

-To explain the high incidence of Tay-Sachs among Ashkenazi Jews, some authors have invoked heterozygote advantage, i.e., heterozygous individuals enjoy a higher rate of neuronal growth, and thus greater learning capacity, without the neurological deterioration of homozygous individuals. Such an advantage would have helped Ashkenazim perform the mental effort required for work in trade and crafts. A similar situation may have developed in eastern Quebec"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545December 3, 2018 6:36 PM

Here's the hetero/homozygous genetic trait explanation. You'll notice that the example of Jews being heterozygous in article @ R545 doesn't seem to apply to them but it would apply to métis Canadians.

-When it comes to genetic traits, scientists look at genes and the locus where that gene or trait encodes on the chromosome. Since humans possess two copies of each chromosome, they also have two copies of each gene and locus on those chromosomes. Each of these trait-encoding genes (or loci) is called an allele. If the alleles match, the person is homozygous for that trait. If the alleles are different, the person is heterozygous for that trait."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546December 3, 2018 6:46 PM

😂 R544 please see R391, R392.

Your prediction 2019 thread is drowning. You are drowning yourself encore.

Glub glub glub 😎

So long Clementine!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547December 3, 2018 7:05 PM

Why did nobody predict Tumblr would go porn-free?

by Anonymousreply 548December 3, 2018 7:27 PM

At R246, Borderline bar shooting predicted only a few hours in advance. That one was dead center and prompted coming onto this thread. I ask someone else to predict it. Then just lay it down to California region.

But there is the most annoying STALKING no identity troll residing here for a couple of years now. Always challenging posts and always losing. The freak takes on my writing style, my entire identity. Now said freak is using the / indicative of my posts. It's like a horror flick. This person is/was a dangerous criminal when younger. Freak has hunted so many others throughout the years online. Ruined websites by targeting regular posters. Used my identity on other gossip sites to torment others in such a sick campaign we all reported this creep to internet victim harassment databases when we figured out the deal. The hair on the back of your neck goes up.

So that's the heads up because I'm not the sole target of this creep here. The other targets just got the hell out of here. That's why this place has gone to shit of late, in case you were wondering.

Also why I won't dare link to my websites and channels here. The freak will be calling trying to schedule a reading, leaving comments and ordering products. I'm backed up as it is so I don't need to advertise. Unloading this parasitic pest in one go around was a most arduous, draining task for many webmasters and their members all across interspace for ages. It has not one iota of shame or self awareness. A hideous slovenly destitute freak.

by Anonymousreply 549December 3, 2018 8:01 PM

[quote]So that's the heads up because I'm not the sole target of this creep here. The other targets just got the hell out of here. That's why this place has gone to shit of late, in case you were wondering.

Wtf are you on about? None of the rest of us who've been in this thread for months have been 'targeted' by anybody.

We've stopped posting because someone (wonder who?) has been drowning out everyone else with dozens of nonsense posts, talking to themselves. Also because the midterms happened, so that talk slowed.

by Anonymousreply 550December 3, 2018 8:07 PM

The TC monologue loon and ramblin’ Linda G’s unpredicted broken oven ruined everything.

by Anonymousreply 551December 3, 2018 9:22 PM

The calm before the storm. Gonna be a crazy week for US and Netherlands/Belgium. Celebrity death late in the week. A Brit. Feeling big news thursday and friday.

by Anonymousreply 552December 4, 2018 3:23 AM

[quote]Why did nobody predict Tumblr would go porn-free?

Men everywhere are mourning the loss of the best amateur porn website.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553December 4, 2018 4:05 AM

A royal death, r552?

by Anonymousreply 554December 5, 2018 12:14 AM

I'm getting entertainment field with perhaps knight or dame title. It actually was set a little more to right of screen so next 3-4 weeks tops.

by Anonymousreply 555December 5, 2018 12:20 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556December 5, 2018 6:42 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557December 5, 2018 11:05 PM

Here we go. The people are tired i tell ya.

That L'Espange is heating up. Those coals are glowing like brake lights. Wonder who/what the strong wind will be to ingnite that soon to be inferno. Caliente!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558December 6, 2018 7:40 AM

Pete Shelley of the legendary Buzzcocks must be the famous Brit death.

by Anonymousreply 559December 6, 2018 11:52 PM

r559 I doubt it's Shelley. He's been off the radar for nearly 30 yrs & has been living in Estonia.

I think it's Elton John.

r557 A big worry of all this ice & permafrost melting is the release of bacteria, viruses & who knows what, that has been frozen in stasis for 10,000 years, now coming into contact with humans who may have no resistance. Pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 560December 7, 2018 12:01 AM

R560, that's not how viruses operate. The soil divot was symbolic in my vision. The virus will be incubating and mutating inside of migrants. Especially African migrants.

by Anonymousreply 561December 8, 2018 4:54 AM

Linda and her yodeling are back.

- Beto would bring a woman as VP / a lot of money coming in for him if her runs / the outcome is SUCCESS / he will get women's support

- will Individual 1 run again / he believes he can win / he's gathering up money / justice is before him and he is forced to go away / no pardon / no jail time / final blows begin in January / definite NO WIN

- Dan McCready / she sees charges coming up re Harris / success + justice served

- William Barr gets the AG position / won't be subservient to Individual 1 / does the right thing

- Heather Nauert / if she gets to the UN she won't last

- Jeffrey Epstein / justice is served / people will go to jail

- John Kelly / Ivanka & Co glad he's leaving / he won't tell about his WH experience / maybe hush money or some other agreement

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562December 8, 2018 7:15 AM

{- Jeffrey Epstein / justice is served / people will go to jail

Hopefully, it starts with Bill Clinton

by Anonymousreply 563December 8, 2018 2:15 PM

Screw you r563, If anybody needs to go to prison it's Trump.

by Anonymousreply 564December 8, 2018 2:18 PM

^^ You're right. Serial rapists & child molesters like Bill Clinton should be executed, not jailed.

by Anonymousreply 565December 8, 2018 2:29 PM

Linda G. just did a segment with another psychic who reads past lives. She read Trump's past life from the 1600's which parallels this life to a certain degree. Extremely interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566December 8, 2018 6:20 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567December 8, 2018 8:22 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 568December 8, 2018 9:23 PM

Someone wanna join me here?

R552 i write:

The calm before the storm. Gonna be a crazy week for US and Netherlands/Belgium.-

Like I've said before, the US and all of North America is going to be fine. I see a future Utopia for Canada,US and Mexico. A renaissance in full swing by 2023. Europe, now THEY have problems. France will be the 1st nation to jump up on her feet. Bright future for US, Canada, Mexico, Japan and eventually France. Puerto Rico will pull an about face and become the continent's Riviera.

The Dominican Republic will fall into the ocean. This seems literal and symbolic.

A new sense of American pride. The US outdoes herself. Prosperity and social model. Overcoming obstacles easily in an upward spiral. KINETIC energy kicks off in an unstoppable motion. It's gonna be so great.

The vision comes from the past. The star spangled banner is looping, repeating on one stanza. We're (fellow Americans) on a beach, east coast..Virginia? lying on our stomachs on the front line of a battle field when we realize the only bombs and cannons lighting up the pre-dawn sky are our own. A soldier from our past, revolution 1776ish stands up on the beach and puts his left hand on Old Glory's pole, places right hand over heart. The flag is in tatters but flying proud with a steady wind off of the Atlantic. He's facing westward, looks to his right and addresses the present day American people all huddled off of the shoreline. Interspersed in this modern crowd of Americans of every race with a lot of biracial people sitting in a sea that spans as far as the eye can see. Those standing in handful sized groups are Native Americans, Colonists and African slaves along with the current population sitting as though at a festival. The Indians, Blacks and Colonists standing are wearing a knowing, proud expression. Not smug but in a "told you so" kind of way. So stoic. The present day US Americans are all holding back tears and beaming with pride. The goosebumps are amped up by the cool breeze blowing onto the shore. The masses literally huddle to fight off the chill as the past soldier says to the attentive crowd "This was for you. We want you to know we are watching over you. You've proven to be worthy of our sacrifice. No regrets. You've done us proud". As he's saying this, on a loop is this part of the anthem.

-Oh, say can you see by the dawn’s early light What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming? Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight, O’er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming? And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air, Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there."

I just looked up those lyrics and was shocked the full version reflects this vision on the beach, no less. This vision of unison does not come from battling an enemy, however. It's roots come from the US inventing a new industry that changes the world. Distinctively American in innovative ingenuity. It's as though we're in a world stadium in an Olympic moment but the flag being raised above the crowd is the old flag faded and in tatters. American faces looking upward to flag being raised with tears of pride streaming down and dripping off of chins.

It's to the right of the screen. Far right. Seeing 2023 and 2025. Eclipses every single moment of American history, bar none.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569December 8, 2018 10:13 PM

It's one of these guys addressing us. This image embodies the upcoming moment in American greatness.

Clear as day. It takes place in the summer because the people are wearing tank tops and polo shirts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570December 8, 2018 10:20 PM

All rise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571December 8, 2018 11:02 PM

R567 headline states

"Paris riots spread to Brussels and Amsterdam"

R552 prediction on Monday 11:23 pm says

"Gonna be a crazy week for Netherlands/Belguim"

While in satellite view orangey-red lit up in Northern Europe. I zoom in and descend. I'm flashbacking to being on train in Brussels station. Then flash to exiting the train in Amsterdam station. That's how I was able to nab the 2 locations with such clarity.

by Anonymousreply 572December 8, 2018 11:23 PM

R564, I can't seem to view R563 and I've not a soul on block. Lots of silly threads that go nowhere blocked out the yin yan ☯ Could it be the OPs of those threads automatically get blocked? I wouldn't have noticed 63 missing if not called by 64. Maybe 1 ip & 2 browsers blocks a troll?

by Anonymousreply 573December 8, 2018 11:40 PM

r573 from the “settings” page:

[quote]Users with very negative reputation results in their posts disappearing.

by Anonymousreply 574December 8, 2018 11:43 PM

@R569-questioning and mulling around that vision. Questioned self by why the Americans are not bothering to wipe their running eyes and especially their noses! It's quite a sight. Pops in from time to time when alarmists claim gloom and doom for the Us & true blue allies. The faces in the swarming crowd are just a shot before it switches to the old flag on high. Stop at the shot then zoom out a bit and the reason for the snotty wet faces not getting wiped is because everyone is holding the hand next to them. Shivers. But what is it? What do we accomplish or what do we survive?

by Anonymousreply 575December 9, 2018 12:00 AM

TY for the timely response R574. So it's the stalking maniac discussed in R549 most likely.

Do wonder who is pasting up this fraud frau's yT vids. Listened to another one yesterday and it was directionless blather reminiscent of one of our old frau trolls here. That stoop mom label by one of us here makes total sense. Whoever that is hates everyone here but I too envisioned a stoop in Brooklyn/S.Queens with the vid.

None of that when eventually flying the 2019 prediction thread version. Keep it on the current political yourube frau '19 thread. Nobody here wants to be assaulted with an old plain jane minus mojo. She's pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 576December 9, 2018 12:21 AM

R574 then how does that explain that YOU can view R562 but I CANNOT? Explain someone please.

by Anonymousreply 577December 9, 2018 12:29 AM

Gonna be sick. Just realized what that 500 year old rock carving at R530 represents. Totally creeped out right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578December 9, 2018 12:38 AM

The Daily Fail writes in article @R567 about France (UK envies them something fierce) 😢

-Security officials imposed a lockdown on parts of central Paris, determined to prevent a repeat of the rioting a week ago that damaged a major monument, injured 130 people and tarnished the country's global image."

TARNISHED? TARNISHED the country's global image? The French are being lauded with praise and respect for having the balls to full out say 'Assez est assez'!

Could you imagine having leaders who would sell out your store? Just give the store away to backward rubes from shitholes. Give away Chanel. Give away Champagne. Give away the Louvre. Give away Norman castles and grand estates. Give away the city of romance.

France has more to lose than any other country in Europe COMBINED. They stand the most to lose with the migrant problem. This membership in the EU dragged them. All of that intensive obsession for centuries with finest finery flushed in under a 5 year period? Of course they're gonna fight to save themselves. Bon chance mes amis.

Silly Daily Fail

by Anonymousreply 579December 9, 2018 1:07 AM

Oh and this fanfare à la France will be completely dwarfed by UTTER CHAOS when that viral strain brought in by the migrants explodes onto the populace of Europe. Once again, proud to be American😎

by Anonymousreply 580December 9, 2018 1:16 AM

[quote]Nobody here wants to be assaulted with an old plain jane minus mojo. She's pitiful.

She didn't bother the many posters here the past few months who came here for updates. Before you decided to tell us what was popular and fit to view. I'm sure your new thread will be a lot of fun....talking to yourself.

Speaking of which Linda G put up a second video this morning that I don't think was linked yet. See below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581December 9, 2018 1:27 AM

Trump stays in office due to manufactured crisis that we send troops to. This will occur in March, on or about the 30th. The manufactured incident will be a "patriotic, how dare they" call to arms, so all Democrats will support the military response. Mueller's report will be shelved and ignored. June 2019 will have an earthquake in California. It will be on the southern San Andreas fault. It will occur on a weekend so things will not be as bad as if it happened on a weekday.

A new format of television show that captures the generations that are not Baby-Boomers will debut, and change the look of broadcast television as we know it and open it up to new ideas that will keep broadcast television alive.

The Democrats will put forth a group of pre-candidates that will poll badly against a resurgent President Trump.

by Anonymousreply 582December 9, 2018 1:50 AM

(582)= FOX news troll

by Anonymousreply 583December 9, 2018 2:09 AM

Dream on, R582.

by Anonymousreply 584December 9, 2018 8:21 AM

The Linda G videos are the ramblings of that one aunt who always shows up early to family dinners, fueled by peach schnapps and Parliment 100’s.

by Anonymousreply 585December 9, 2018 1:08 PM

At least Linda G. can finish a sentence without a string of interjections. She's sociable and entertaining, but post-midterms more YT readers emerged into view, and they show the cards and demonstrate some knowledge of what's going on. I won't crap on Linda, she has a good heart and a talent to amuse.

by Anonymousreply 586December 9, 2018 5:26 PM

So we come to the end of this thread, which was started back in early Oct. Not bad to make it to 600 posts. This was of course mostly fueled by interest in the current political landscape and midterm elections of last month.

I think many have already moved over to the 2019 thread, linked below. See you (hopefully) there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587December 10, 2018 12:56 AM

r587 predicted incorrectly that this thread is full.

by Anonymousreply 588December 10, 2018 1:01 AM

It's 12 posts away from closure, r588. Now 11 posts actually. You want to have a race to close it? I'm up for it.

by Anonymousreply 589December 10, 2018 1:03 AM

I posted several of the astrology posts here and will do more in the new thread if wanted. We've already started.

by Anonymousreply 590December 10, 2018 1:55 AM

The other thread seems to be an entirely different beast, though.

No posts about the You Tube tarot links, for one.

by Anonymousreply 591December 10, 2018 2:06 AM

I'm on it, okay? Gotta get things done around here on a Sunday evening.

Using the creepy mi'kmaq stone carving. Look familiar?

by Anonymousreply 592December 10, 2018 2:12 AM

That's because people were still posting them here r591. They got a bit lost in all the...shuffle lol. Feel free to go over and post if you'd like. The thread is already over 200 already, it should fill up in no time.

by Anonymousreply 593December 10, 2018 2:14 AM

Prediction for 2018:

Drunk Frenchmen take to the streets, New Years Eve. They start hanging people in the streets. Mostly migrant victims, however I think they will be able to wrangle a politician into the mix.

by Anonymousreply 594December 10, 2018 2:34 AM

Well then its done. See you at the new thread if you're inclined. Except for mikmaq who'll be doing his own thread of special predictions. Ciao!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595December 10, 2018 2:35 AM

ok then.

by Anonymousreply 596December 10, 2018 2:37 AM

Time

by Anonymousreply 597December 10, 2018 2:38 AM

My back itches.

by Anonymousreply 598December 10, 2018 2:38 AM

to close

by Anonymousreply 599December 10, 2018 2:39 AM

Did any of these YT psychics see the riots in Paris?g

by Anonymousreply 600December 10, 2018 2:39 AM

this thread

by Anonymousreply 601December 10, 2018 2:39 AM

out.

by Anonymousreply 602December 10, 2018 2:39 AM

Yes someone did mention Paris.

by Anonymousreply 603December 10, 2018 2:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!