Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Suspect killed 7 people in Tennessee Saturday night, including a 12 year old. WTF!!??

They have the suspect in custody; the dead include his parents. Very disturbing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 29, 2019 12:46 AM

If the guy was black you'd never care enough to create a thread from it

by Anonymousreply 1April 28, 2019 11:12 PM

Undoubtedly some straight man who was outraged that ‘his’ woman was dumping him so he massacred his whole family and maybe a couple of neighbors too.

by Anonymousreply 2April 28, 2019 11:31 PM

Does seven people qualify as a mass shooting in America? It can be hard to tell.

I remember that a DLer thought that the NZ mosque shootings were “quaint” when the death toll was originally reported at 6. Final toll was 50.

by Anonymousreply 3April 28, 2019 11:39 PM

God, we are infested with these "if it was a black guy no one here would care" trolls all of a sudden. The thread about the guy beaten in MS has at least one.

by Anonymousreply 4April 28, 2019 11:41 PM

R2 has it like he's psychic. Another weak, straight dude who can't handle rejection or not getting what all he feels he's entitled to, and he decides to kill a bunch of people in 'retaliation'. IOW, yet another loser who should have either been aborted or a suicide.

by Anonymousreply 5April 28, 2019 11:46 PM

Thoughts and prayers.

by Anonymousreply 6April 28, 2019 11:47 PM

Fry him

by Anonymousreply 7April 28, 2019 11:51 PM

he was white, wasn't he?

by Anonymousreply 8April 28, 2019 11:52 PM

He beat his grandma almost to death. She is the survivor.

I suspect drugs and psychotic illness played a role in this.

by Anonymousreply 9April 29, 2019 12:14 AM

What I don't get about these shootings is that, especially among teen boys, it seems that pharmaceuticals have unexpected, chaos-erupting effects upon a developing brain and erratic hormonal surges. So why are developing adolescents prescribed MAOIs or SSRIs?

by Anonymousreply 10April 29, 2019 12:17 AM

I would rather have my teen son suffer from ADHD and find non-medication coping strategies than have him on some pharmaceuticals and I can't sue the corporation for hiding known side effects. But maybe that's another reason why I am so unsuited for living in the United States.

by Anonymousreply 11April 29, 2019 12:20 AM

WHAT R10/11?? Where are you getting in any way that this psychotic nutjob had any kind of mental health intervention including psych meds? If anything his behavior shows a startling LACK of Behavioral health care, not surprising for his area of the country. Our socity needs to throw off the stigma of mental health but fast, and enter the 20th let alone 21st Century and start treating the brain as an organ that deserves respect, just like the rest of the human body. I'm Fucking sick of these Goddamned tragedies.

by Anonymousreply 12April 29, 2019 12:42 AM

[quote]If the guy was black you'd never care enough to create a thread from it

Are you kidding?! And deny DLers yet another opportunity to pile on blacks? Oh, my sides. 😂

by Anonymousreply 13April 29, 2019 12:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!