Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

3 People Dead in Murder-Suicide after Snow Removal Dispute in Pennsylvania Part 5

Jimmmaaaaay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 606February 10, 2021 5:38 AM

Video of the murders:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2021 4:34 AM

The Jimmy bit had really been ridden into the ground

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2021 5:08 AM

The sage continues.

by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2021 5:33 AM

Jimmy is a dumbfuck for running out there during an active shooter event. No wonder why his mother was screaming like a psycho

by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2021 5:34 AM

Jimmy just wanted to be helpful. He probably heard loud bangs and ran outside, where he saw two people laying on the ground. Jimmy might not have realized his neighbors had been shot. (Remember there was not a lot of blood splatter at that point, and the shooter was back in his house.) When Jimmy asked his neighbors needed help, his voice was was kind and caring. You don't expect that level of concern and compassion from a typical teenager these days. Of course when he saw the shooter running towards him with a shotgun, he had to flee.

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2021 5:44 AM

You could hear the gunshots in Canada, r5. Get real

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2021 5:47 AM

Why are all those biker dude who think they are tough shit 50 years old? How do they even stay on a bike that long with prostate issues.

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2021 5:59 AM

Damn, you bitches are STILL taking this hard!

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2021 6:01 AM

Because if you're old and fat, the only style that allows you to look cool is the biker look (or the bear look, which is the same thing, but without the bike).

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2021 6:01 AM

It amazes me how poorly dressed all these people are.

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2021 6:03 AM

I can't believe the degree to which some of you smelly fuckers have fleshed out Jimmmaaaay and his persona and Jeffrey's 'awareness of global warming due to his extensive air travel in the Navy' (oh dear on that, BTW) and all this shit.

It's like you have new imaginary friends now and I swear some of you are two posts away from describing how Jeffrey's apparition takes his coffee when he pays you a visit.

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2021 6:11 AM

Could Jeffrey be the guy in the blue-framed picture wearing a white shirt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2021 6:26 AM

R11 😂

Yes, Mr. Spaide takes his coffee black.

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2021 6:26 AM

I wonder if the Goys will be allowed into the kingdom of heaven.

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2021 6:31 AM

[quote]I wonder if the Goys will be allowed into the kingdom of heaven.

OPEN THE GATE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2021 6:37 AM

This slice of America has it all: a Karen gets hers but goes down calling for the manager; fat-bellied 50 year old biker deplorable from Pennsyltucky; cute twinks tryin' to help ole lady get up; bullying of a gay (how can you feel that bad about these assholes?); an "environmental engineer" or maybe sewage worker - with an arsenal and a nice house across from a slumlord and his trashy car-laden yard, throwing ice on the hated neighbor's lawn, in cahoots with a local copper, an autistic son whose mother wasn't crying for as she lay dying and cussing...

Can you make this story sappy, Spielberg?

by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2021 7:18 AM

*meant to say slice of Americana... could this shockumentary be a new category at the Oscars?

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2021 7:18 AM

Yes, R16 - the twinks were on their first date.

by Anonymousreply 18February 8, 2021 7:20 AM

[quote]Could Jeffrey be the guy in the blue-framed picture wearing a white shirt?

That's Adam Levine, dear.

by Anonymousreply 19February 8, 2021 7:25 AM

Stuff like this reminds me that the next door neighbor I have constant trouble with is a bit crazy, too. It's a worry.

by Anonymousreply 20February 8, 2021 7:28 AM

Stop having trouble with them R20. This story should serve us all as a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 21February 8, 2021 7:36 AM

If he/she don’t fucking bother with nobody on the fucking street over which you preside; R20, you in danger, gurrrrl.

by Anonymousreply 22February 8, 2021 7:39 AM

For reference

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 8, 2021 10:27 AM

I'm STILL waiting to hear about the earlier incidents between the Goys and Spaide.

by Anonymousreply 24February 8, 2021 10:37 AM

The security cams, all the taunting, the cell phone cam, the fact the woman called an specific police officer and not just 911, make me think the Goys were trying to get evidence against the crazy neighbor about something. I'm sure a fucker who get an assault rifle for some snow and insults was showing suspicious behavior way before that day. I call bullshit about the police saying there were not incident before that day, but maybe they were planning a civil case.

by Anonymousreply 25February 8, 2021 10:39 AM

Well if they were planning a civil case they didn't act very civil before they got shot.

by Anonymousreply 26February 8, 2021 10:42 AM

[quote] I'm sure a fucker who get an assault rifle for some snow and insults was showing suspicious behavior way before that day.

They probably didn't know he had an assault weapon, even though it's perfectly legal. They were probably trying to set him up so he could be removed to free up his property for sale. They probably did that to other neighbors in one way or another. Think about it, how often do 3 or 4 people on the same block all sell within a couple years of each other just when you are in the position to buy multiple properties? It wasn't like they were just buying property all over the city.

by Anonymousreply 27February 8, 2021 10:49 AM

Were all of the adult males in the Goy family Outlaw biker adjacent, if not members of the violent, filthy gang? Because that would explain ALOT! Mrs. Goy did a perfect outlaw biker chick cosplay. LIVE FREE OR DIE, MOTHERFUCKERS! Oh, well. I am sure she is hurling profanities at God as we speak. Hell?! You are sending me to hell?! Wtf do mean? YOU PUSSY!

by Anonymousreply 28February 8, 2021 11:01 AM

R27 where did you hear that? If that's true, perhaps this couple was harassing people enough to get them to sell. It's very strange this story has gotten so little attention in other media outlets and no one on the block has talked.

by Anonymousreply 29February 8, 2021 11:01 AM

(R27) Does anyone else suspect the media blackout may have something to do with the Goys with being friends with a cop?

by Anonymousreply 30February 8, 2021 11:06 AM

That was discussed several hundreds posts ago r29. Someone did a real estate search and discovered they owned several properties all on the same block, all on the same side of the street.

So the yes, the DL consensus is they either wanted his property as their final crowning glory or they just wanted to push him out by harassing him enough to just leave so they could add to their collection of properties. We have no proof of that but it's not like it's never been done before. It's a common technique usually done in poorer neighbor hoods because the property is cheap.

by Anonymousreply 31February 8, 2021 11:11 AM

People, please, R27 didn't "hear" anything, he's been making stories up since the beginning, and it's just a huge waste of everyone's time to pretend like he has any insider info.

by Anonymousreply 32February 8, 2021 11:13 AM

They "hear" that here r29, nothing but speculations, 5 threads of it, because in reality very little information is out and not even a confirmed picture of the murderer.

by Anonymousreply 33February 8, 2021 11:13 AM

There is definitely something fishing going on with the Goys and the cops and maybe the biker gang as well. Just speculation but maybe the cop friend is in cahoots with the biker brother. There was a big drug meth bust in that town a few years ago involving the biker gang.

The Goys did not talk like normal people, they talked like rough biker trash. The wife sounded more like a mob wife than a mother.

Odd that she wanted to call that cop friend instead of the 911. I personally know 2 guys on different police forces and if I got into an emergency, I would still be calling 911 before their names came to mind. How often was she calling that dude that it was the first thought she had? Almost like calling an enforcer. Mob style.

by Anonymousreply 34February 8, 2021 11:21 AM

It's a gay gossip site R33, not the official FBI report . Get a clue, that's what what we do here. gossip.

by Anonymousreply 35February 8, 2021 11:25 AM

Yeah, R27 has posted hundreds of times on these threads, and I mean that literally, not as a figure of speech. He was suggesting motives the whole time, and in Part 2 he starts suggesting "maybe they were trying to annoy him to push him out. Buy up his property" and since then that's been his prime theory, which he pushes as though it were fact.

The truth is that we don't know anything more than we did the day the video was released. There has been no new information and it's probably not because of an alleged "media blackout" -- it's more likely that there is simply nothing to release because the case was closed before the video leaked.

by Anonymousreply 36February 8, 2021 11:26 AM

Gossips are different than fan fiction r35

by Anonymousreply 37February 8, 2021 11:42 AM

[quote]the DL consensus is they either wanted his property as their final crowning glory or they just wanted to push him out by harassing him enough to just leave so they could add to their collection of properties

That's not the DL consensus, that's one theory that one person with multiple accounts keeps pushing.

by Anonymousreply 38February 8, 2021 11:47 AM

One has to speculate that the cops in that town may be in cahoots with the local biker gang chapter.

It's all speculation but it's fun. Remember, we were right on Soft Butch Sous Chef.

by Anonymousreply 39February 8, 2021 12:01 PM

[quote]The truth is that we don't know anything more than we did the day the video was released.

That's complete bullshit, people have posted quite a few tidbits. For example, I didn't know the Goys had multiple properties, or the nephew of the shooter was in jail, or a close relative of the Goys is in some biker gang, or that the name the woman called out turned out to be a local cop. Make yourself useful. Find the guys pick instead of complaining nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 40February 8, 2021 12:03 PM

[quote] There is definitely something fishing going

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 41February 8, 2021 12:05 PM

R15 made me crack up.

by Anonymousreply 42February 8, 2021 12:05 PM

"We" weren't, R39. There was back-and-forth for days over whether it was a woman or a younger guy and there was no true consensus. One of the theories turned out to be close, but remember, the first person who suggested it had been an "unlocked door with ass in the air" scenario suggested it as a joke.

It was the men here on DL and JMG who had hooked up with the victim who actually helped on the case, and the speculation in those threads was FAR more intelligent than anything here. People were familiar with the building, pointing out mirrors and videocam locations, things like that.

On this thread, it's just one person who has spent 100 hours saying the same thing, which was entirely and completely made up in his head.

by Anonymousreply 43February 8, 2021 12:08 PM

[quote]On this thread, it's just one person who has spent 100 hours saying the same thing, which was entirely and completely made up in his head.

Yes. Is that the one who purchased the memorial tree for the murderer R43? That person is scary. It's a she and she said in one of her posts that she was bullied at school. Scary.

by Anonymousreply 44February 8, 2021 12:29 PM

If America had better zoning laws, this might have been avoided.

by Anonymousreply 45February 8, 2021 12:33 PM

R14 the Goys and Spaide are in HELL, together, with a vacuum cleaner and a dog. At least that's where they all belong.

by Anonymousreply 46February 8, 2021 12:36 PM

I don't believe that the neighbor boys were at risk. The shooter was focused on the couple only, and he probably also knew that this incident would be his final act. He did not consider those boys a threat to him in the way that he did the Goys.

by Anonymousreply 47February 8, 2021 12:39 PM

(15) Thank you for the belly laugh! On the very first thread I asked if the couple, especially the female, were on drugs because wtf does that? Very strange behaviour, media black out, not asking for EMT'S but a cop who seems to be a personal friend, biker pictures. Are there mob members in biker groups? It would make sense if they were biker gang adjacent due to drug and weapons sales, but idk.

by Anonymousreply 48February 8, 2021 12:46 PM

R34, Brian Baranski has been a member of the Plains Township Police Department for 25 years.

It's a rather small police force, just 19. I'm sure he's developed personal relationships with many in the town over the years.

by Anonymousreply 49February 8, 2021 1:06 PM

That's Brian Baranski on the right:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 8, 2021 1:10 PM

Brian Baranski article.

Not hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 8, 2021 1:10 PM

Brian Baranski's mother is named Karen and here's his wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 8, 2021 1:13 PM

I’ve watched video clip several times but I still haven’t been able to figure out if she is telling JIMMY to call Baranski or if she is speaking to her phone. (I’m dictating to my phone and I can’t figure out why it keeps capitalizing JIMMY)

by Anonymousreply 53February 8, 2021 1:14 PM

R53- I can not listen to the last part. The sound of her husband dying is too much for for me. Thanks R51, R52. He has a baby face, doesn't he?

by Anonymousreply 54February 8, 2021 1:20 PM

A news website called PAHomepage has the neighbor-kid's account of what happened when the shooting started. It was posted last night, his name is "Gary Mitchell" and you can find the story online that way. The story can't be linked here, for some stupid reason. Sorry, if it's already been put up here, I haven't read all of the hundreds of posts about this since yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 55February 8, 2021 1:55 PM

^I tried copying the text of the article mentioned above and this stupid fucking website won't let me cut and paste it here. The headline for it is "Exclusive: Neighbor recounts helping victims in Plains Township deadly shooting" You can find it online, searching that way.

by Anonymousreply 56February 8, 2021 2:02 PM

I also tried Tiny URL but it wouldn't work either, R55, sometimes it does.

This was interesting:

[quote]Since the incident, surveillance video from the victims’ house was leaked and shared across several social media sites.

[quote]“The kid that was with me actually texted me and said ‘yo the video got leaked’. The camera was from the neighbor’s house and I was like ‘you’re kidding me’. He said ‘no’. He sent me the link and I watched the video and I was like how? How did someone get their hands on the video?

I'd also like to know how the video got leaked. If it was from the Goy's house, who had a copy of it? Did the cops leak it?

by Anonymousreply 57February 8, 2021 2:04 PM

^The kid's comments are pretty dense and uninformative, actually. He says the original video of the incident is from a neighbor's camera and they were all wondering how it got originally leaked to the media. That's about it... - R56

by Anonymousreply 58February 8, 2021 2:06 PM

His neighbors WERE the Goys, when he says it was the neighbor's camera, he means the Goy's camera.

The kid isn't dense, he makes plenty of sense. Everyone here made a big deal about them being stupid, but they weren't, they just couldn't tell until they got up close that the woman had been shot, and the husband was off between cars and probably difficult to see what was wrong with him for the first few steps.

The poor kid doesn't remember seeing Spaide there when he pointed the gun briefly at the kids after he came back out with the semi-automatic. Hopefully the kid really did miss what was going on, all the joking and insults on DL aside, that's traumatic for a kid to go through.

by Anonymousreply 59February 8, 2021 2:11 PM

The kid being interviewed is obviously a friend of Jimmaaay.

by Anonymousreply 60February 8, 2021 2:16 PM

[quote]This slice of America has it all: a Karen gets hers but goes down calling for the manager; fat-bellied 50 year old biker deplorable from Pennsyltucky; cute twinks tryin' to help ole lady get up; bullying of a gay (how can you feel that bad about these assholes?); an "environmental engineer" or maybe sewage worker - with an arsenal and a nice house across from a slumlord and his trashy car-laden yard, throwing ice on the hated neighbor's lawn, in cahoots with a local copper, an autistic son whose mother wasn't crying for as she lay dying and cussing...

And don't forget the ever-present video camera recording it all, and of course the entrepreneurial spirit who said, "I know! I'll put it online! Maybe it'll go viral!"

by Anonymousreply 61February 8, 2021 2:28 PM

Shouldn’t Apple 🍏 be sued for falsely advertising that their new iPhone 12 Pro Max could do “ANYTHING”?

by Anonymousreply 62February 8, 2021 2:37 PM

You just can't put it down, R62! 😝

by Anonymousreply 63February 8, 2021 2:39 PM

Has DL ever gone down the rabbit hole this much for a case where no one is hot?

by Anonymousreply 64February 8, 2021 2:41 PM

The fact that the Goys had biker connections (Outlaws) might explain a lot about this case:

1. the source of their money for their real estate holdings (drug dealing, of course), 2. a reason Spaide may have decided to "play for keeps" when the Goys started threatening him (he knew their menacing words might be more than just talk), 3 the possibility of local police (Baranski?) being corruptly connected to the biker's business dealings.

The police were very quick to close the case, as if to say "nothing to see here".

I didn't think so at first but the DL sleuths may be onto something.

by Anonymousreply 65February 8, 2021 2:54 PM

Oops - bikers' not biker's.

by Anonymousreply 66February 8, 2021 2:57 PM

This is a DL investigation on par with the Wrigleyville Cum Dump's

by Anonymousreply 67February 8, 2021 2:57 PM

I think we need to turn our attention to the Plains Township Police Department. Is their LGBT training up to date?

Did the Goys have dirt on Officer Baranski? Is he homo friendly?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 8, 2021 2:59 PM

R64, I don’t think so. But maybe our fascination is because many of us have had icky neighbors or have had invectives hurled at us.

As well as just fascination with W. Bergh Street’s utter demarcation between the scummy poors living in tear-down houses with cars on former lawns (who the f@ck permitted that?) and educated people living in nice houses on +1/4 acres abutting woodlands?

I still want to know why the Luzerne Co spokesperson stated there were no cop calls before, yet Lisa demanded local cop Brian Baranski be called.

by Anonymousreply 69February 8, 2021 3:07 PM

One more point I should add to my post at R65: the Goys' Outlaws connection might also explain the couple's foolhardy bravado when Spaide confronted them with a gun. They probably thought he wouldn't dare to use the gun on them, knowing about their biker friends. What they didn't count on was the vet's blind rage and suicidal tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 70February 8, 2021 3:10 PM

[quote] The wife sounded more like a mob wife than a mother.

omfg. ROFLMAO! 😂

You people are fucking nuts, I swear.

by Anonymousreply 71February 8, 2021 3:12 PM

Perhaps the cops are acting like this is an open and shut case because of Mrs. Goy's invocation of Officer Baranski's name in the video. They are just trying to keep Baranski (whoever he is) away from the publicity of pursuing the matter, since all the parties are now dead. And further, who DID release that video to the internet? The kid was the only family member left standing, and he's apparently got mental problems, and it's not the kind of thing you'd think a recently orphaned child would do, even if autistic. And so that kind of indicates to me that the COPS (one of them anyhow) are the most likely sources of the online film?That's another reason for them to try to just sweep the whole story under the rug.

by Anonymousreply 72February 8, 2021 3:15 PM

[quote] the first person who suggested it had been an "unlocked door with ass in the air" scenario suggested it as a joke.

🤣!

I f you just skim through these threads, the craziest shit pops out at you.

by Anonymousreply 73February 8, 2021 3:17 PM

R51, He has small feet. Next!

by Anonymousreply 74February 8, 2021 3:20 PM

Thanks R55 - I Googled and read the story.

[italic]“We heard shots go off, but we didn’t necessary know what it was,” Eyewitness 16-year-old Gary Mitchell said. Mitchell recounts the moments a week ago when James and Lisa Goy were shot by their neighbor, Jeffery Spaide multiple times outside their Plains Township home on West Bergh Street. “We came up and saw her laying in the road and I was like ‘oh she must of fell or slipped on the ice or something because the road was all icy and snowy’,” Mitchell said.[/italic]

Must have slipped on the ice? You heard gunshots but you thought you'd go stand there for an extended period of time? Then just stand there when the gunman was walking towards you with a machine gun? Gary sounds "special" just like the Goys retarded son. There seem to be a lot of semi-functional people living on that street.

by Anonymousreply 75February 8, 2021 3:21 PM

Maybe because it's in the Northeast, everyone thinks PA is something that it's not. But it is becoming quite clear that PA is a mess with a couple of Ivy League schools and slightly better test scores than Florida.

by Anonymousreply 76February 8, 2021 3:29 PM

^Someone famous (I can't remember who) recently described Pennsylvania as being Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, with Alabama in between. It seems about right, based on things friends of mine have said.

by Anonymousreply 77February 8, 2021 3:35 PM

People have been using pennsyltucky forever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 8, 2021 3:37 PM

It’s really the Great Gateway to Flyoverstan

by Anonymousreply 79February 8, 2021 3:40 PM

Who is this Arthur twitter person who is endlessly plugged? There are no sites with this video?

by Anonymousreply 80February 8, 2021 3:42 PM

R77 it was James Carville who used the “Alabama in the middle” characterization

by Anonymousreply 81February 8, 2021 3:45 PM

R15 LOL.

by Anonymousreply 82February 8, 2021 3:48 PM

Brian Baranski? Pfffft

Mrs. Goy should have called Office Krupke. Then this incident would have turned into a jaunty song and dance and this tragic ending could have possibly been avoided.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 8, 2021 4:10 PM

Google "PAhomepage Gary Mitchell" for the interview with one of the hero Twinks.

by Anonymousreply 84February 8, 2021 4:17 PM

Can any of you who are familiar with PA explain why everyone connected to this story is so hideously unattractive? I mean, they're not even plain looking, they're all 100% ugly as sin. Is there something about the area? You'd think that even white trash families would have at least one or two normal looking relations, but not this crew at all! Even if you creep facebook and look at younger family members, they're also all very unfortunate looking, even the children in the photos are unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 85February 8, 2021 4:26 PM

R85, they share the same genetics.

by Anonymousreply 86February 8, 2021 4:27 PM

What’s this biker stuff about? Biker doesn’t automatically mean killer bike gang.

by Anonymousreply 87February 8, 2021 4:29 PM

[quote]If America had better zoning laws, this might have been avoided.

If America had real gun control, this might have been avoided.

by Anonymousreply 88February 8, 2021 4:31 PM

This has the theatrical cut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89February 8, 2021 4:33 PM

R87- Because The Outlaws are heavily into drug and weapon sales. We thought maybe that may be one explanation for the Goys combative, abusive behavior. The Outlaws are also violent pieces of unwashed trash. They are rapist as well.

by Anonymousreply 90February 8, 2021 4:34 PM

A neighbor talks in this news article.

I have a theory that part of the ongoing dispute centers on the parking space on Spaide's property. There is no street parking on his side of the street. Without curbs or sidewalk the lawns go all the way to the street on Spaide's side. Either he or a previous owner carved out a space by leveling the land and building a retaining wall. His own personal space on his own property.

All the crowed parking is on the Goy's side, on the street and in short driveways. I wonder how often the Goys parked in Spaide's space or tossed snow in it, irking Spaide until he popped. He came out calling names, which was bad enough, but they taunted him in return.

by Anonymousreply 91February 8, 2021 4:34 PM

I can't believe that this story is up to part 5..

by Anonymousreply 92February 8, 2021 4:40 PM

The Outlaws are a serious group of criminals, R87, not a bunch of nerdy dentists and accountants who go on charity rides and think they're bikers on the weekends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93February 8, 2021 4:40 PM

(R93) This gives new meaning to their threat of " making his life hell." It truly does. That was no idle damn threat if they were in the Outlaws or had friends/relatives who are. Those mf'ers will kill you and laugh while they do it. They enjoy torture.

by Anonymousreply 94February 8, 2021 4:48 PM

It does, especially if Jeffrey knew that the Goys' had a biker relative. No evidence so far that James Goy was involved in the Outlaws though.

by Anonymousreply 95February 8, 2021 4:49 PM

That PAHomepage website keeps crashing on me. Must be some serious phishing going on. I’m curious to read what Gary Mitchell has to say - but not worth crashing my IPad again.

by Anonymousreply 96February 8, 2021 4:53 PM

From Wiki on the Outlaws

[quote] On March 17, 2009, 22 people—including a correctional officer—were charged in connection with a $3.6 million cocaine distribution ring operated by members and "wannabes" of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.[24]

[quote] On August 24, 2009, 15 members of the Outlaws Philadelphia chapter were arrested in connection with a methamphetamine ring. Those arrested included chapter president Thomas "The Boss" Zaroff, Jr., and Charles "The Panhead" Rees. According to Pennsylvania District Attorney Tom Corbett, the club sold methamphetamine in Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, and Delaware counties in Pennsylvania and in Camden and Burlington counties in New Jersey.[25]

by Anonymousreply 97February 8, 2021 4:54 PM

Before James J Jr and Lisa Goy purchased 13/15 W Bergh St in 2007, the little street-parking alcove at 6 W Bergh was already there, per Google Earth. It appears at least by 2005. (The Luzerne Co GIS site shows the alcove to be in the property lines of #6, but the lines are sketchy which is what the GIS link states.)

Spaide purchased 6 W Bergh in 2015.

I have to wonder if James Jr and Lisa habitually pushed their snow over to #6 after they ripped out their front lawn for parking numerous cars (unknown date). As well as what city-permit person approved that.

As well as if the prior owner of 6 W Bergh had a problem with the Goys.

by Anonymousreply 98February 8, 2021 4:57 PM

R95- I really do think JS was associated with The Outlaws. He seemed to clean for one thing, seriously. My friends owned a business and The OL's hung out in a house behind the supply shop my friends had to frequent. Utter filth. Not exaggerating by much to say you could smell them from across the road. They always hang out together. JS was a loner. The couple from hell, however, are a different story.

by Anonymousreply 99February 8, 2021 4:58 PM

(R99)- do not think he was, sorry

by Anonymousreply 100February 8, 2021 4:59 PM

Ah, okay, so the family is with The Outlaws? I saw one of them in a jacket but didn’t take notice of the writing on it.

by Anonymousreply 101February 8, 2021 5:00 PM

I agree, R100, not Jeffrey, but who knows about JG. There's no evidence of that, R101, but one of his JG's family members, either a brother or cousin (I think cousin) sure is.

by Anonymousreply 102February 8, 2021 5:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 8, 2021 5:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 8, 2021 5:04 PM

(R103) Do you know which one in that photo is Mr. Goy? ( if it is him) tia

by Anonymousreply 105February 8, 2021 5:05 PM

R103, the bald guy on the left is named John Goy, he's a relation of the dead James Goy.

by Anonymousreply 106February 8, 2021 5:07 PM

Here's that same guy, the biker (on the right) pictured with James Goy (on the left).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107February 8, 2021 5:10 PM

Yeah, at least one is/was a member. That is serious OL material/clothing. If true, that poor man, being threatened and bullied by those murderous animals. I can see why he felt he had to take a bullet to the head. And what the fuck were LE doing about such a dangerous threat as a OL gang in their town? Probably pissing their pants, that is what

by Anonymousreply 108February 8, 2021 5:11 PM

Closing the case (as far as criminal charges) makes sense b/c Spaide killed himself and it was obvious that he killed the Goys. No sense doing any further criminal investigation.

Civil suit is another story. The survivor(s) of the Goys (the son) can sue the estate of Spaide for wrongful death. You can hire private investigators to do further investigation.

Anybody else with experience can chime in.

by Anonymousreply 109February 8, 2021 5:12 PM

R85 must be in heat for mating season

by Anonymousreply 110February 8, 2021 5:12 PM

[quote]That PAHomepage website keeps crashing on me. Must be some serious phishing going on.

That's not what phishing is.

by Anonymousreply 111February 8, 2021 5:13 PM

[quote] I wonder if the Goys will be allowed into the kingdom of heaven. OPEN THE GATE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

God damn, that is one of the most point on responses yet. Thank you prolific DL poster, you rock.

by Anonymousreply 112February 8, 2021 5:14 PM

( R107) Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 113February 8, 2021 5:15 PM

I so hope this ends up on an episode of The Evil Next Door or one of those ID shows.

by Anonymousreply 114February 8, 2021 5:15 PM

Calling Brian Baranski instead of calling 911 seems like a final Karen move. Mrs. Goy personally knows Baranski and wants to get him involved. Maybe she's in the habit of demonstrating her influence over this street, her domain, where she owns several properties.

The biker angle, I am not sure about.

by Anonymousreply 115February 8, 2021 5:15 PM

Besides that story about being involved in police organizing a toys for kids Christmas charity drive, any other news stories about Officer Baranski?

by Anonymousreply 116February 8, 2021 5:17 PM

The "parking alcove" on Spaide's front yard is curious to me, since he had that double-wide brick-looking driveway. On Google Maps, a white pick-up is parked on that space, during sunny, Spring-looking weather (I think the photo says April 2012, which is pretty old for such a densely populated area) - I am assuming it's Spaide's truck. If he lived there alone, was the parking alcove there just because of the trouble of backing down a slick driveway in all that icy-snowy winter weather? Why have the fancy double driveway if you don't use it?

by Anonymousreply 117February 8, 2021 5:18 PM

You're 100% right about the Karen move on behalf of Lisa Goy. That's exactly what a Karen would do, refer to calling a cop by his name instead of shouting, "call 911" like any normal person would do.

The biker stuff is interesting. Even if James Goy wasn't a biker, it's entirely possible that Jeffrey knew that the Goys had family connections to the Outlaws, which would be scary as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 118February 8, 2021 5:20 PM

R117, my guess is that he didn't want to always shovel the driveway. In that neighborhood, I probably would have kept my vehicle closer to my house, though.

by Anonymousreply 119February 8, 2021 5:20 PM

I am not sure either, but it feels true. Ppl seemingly afraid to talk, the photos, the behavior. Hope I am wrong because that would make this so much more depressing for JS. Jmo. The OL hang out I spoke of looked just like that room. Not I ever saw the inside, God forbid, but those posters in that photo are exactly the same as the ones plastered on the outside of their hangout.

by Anonymousreply 120February 8, 2021 5:20 PM

R117, R119, I thought Spaide didn't buy the house until 2015?

by Anonymousreply 121February 8, 2021 5:22 PM

The runaway speculation is bewildering

by Anonymousreply 122February 8, 2021 5:23 PM

R109 - I expect real money via a civil law suit might be forthcoming if the person who released the video was in law enforcement (suit against the municipality). But you're correct, the grandparents will likely sue Spaide's estate in the name of the surviving child.

by Anonymousreply 123February 8, 2021 5:24 PM

Did the kid run away?

by Anonymousreply 124February 8, 2021 5:25 PM

Two neighbours had a verbal altercation over snow removal and property lines. Two months later, that argument reignited and escalated into deadly violence, with one neighbour shooting the others before turning the gun on himself.

That is pretty much the full story and not likely to make a lot of headline news. People get shot all the time over minor things and few murders make the news.

I think websleuths has bled into datalounge. The making up of wild scenarios based on some extremely loose association that has no factual bearing or relevance is their specialty. They can also go on for hundreds of posts talking about nothing...

by Anonymousreply 125February 8, 2021 5:25 PM

Here, R120. Look at this pic of the biker's bar. Crazy stuff. I can't believe they're so open about it and posting pics on Facebook about their gang of criminals. It's all so ghastly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 8, 2021 5:26 PM

Spaide only moved in in 2015? 8 years after the Goys. That’s an interesting fact. Implies the Goys expanding fiefdom of Bergh street started before Spaide. So Goys felt ownership - and viewed Spaide as the intruder. Likely the Goys had been shoveling snow across street for years - and then Spaide didn’t like it and told them so.

Given how recently Spaide moved in, it does put things in a different light to me. Not like there is an emotional investment as a long time home. After such a short time, he should have just just moved on. Unless the Goys were blocking a market rate sale in an attempt to lowball him and get the house cheaply. Otherwise, it was stubborn of Spaide to not just move. I’ve been in that situation - moving in and realizing I have nightmare neighbors - and I just accepted it as a learning lesson, sold the house and moved on.

by Anonymousreply 127February 8, 2021 5:32 PM

[quote] The fact that the Goys had biker connections (Outlaws) might explain a lot about this case:

DL, should we be worried, concerned for our well being and personal safety? Are the Goy’s biker hoodlum friends going to find out about this and try to take us out one at a time - biker gang style. Should I see if Jimmmayyyyy can score me some a piece to protect myself.

by Anonymousreply 128February 8, 2021 5:35 PM

R126, geez.

by Anonymousreply 129February 8, 2021 5:36 PM

It’s probably why they were on a first name basis with a cop. Probably dirty. You’re short, you tell someone to call 911, not some local guy you know. All of this is very telling.

by Anonymousreply 130February 8, 2021 5:37 PM

It’s probably why they were on a first name basis with a cop. Probably dirty. You’re shot, you tell someone to call 911, not some local guy you know. All of this is very telling.

by Anonymousreply 131February 8, 2021 5:37 PM

I, too, am beginning to smell a RAT!!

by Anonymousreply 132February 8, 2021 5:38 PM

R127, I knew someone who owned a top-floor (walk-up) apartment in SF. He loved that apartment. At some point, assholes moved into the apartment directly below him. Usually, the upstairs neighbor has the upper hand, but not this time. My friend went nuts over these neighbors and ended up moving. I was surprised that he moved b/c he was a stubborn guy. But I guess he valued his sanity.

by Anonymousreply 133February 8, 2021 5:40 PM

It's interesting that the woman they interviewed (posted a few threads back) who lived right next door to the Goys, making her their tenant said they were "like family." I wonder if the Goys only allowed people they knew into their low-rentals? If the street is filled with people associated with people you hate, living there would be hell - just as Mr. Goy threatened.

by Anonymousreply 134February 8, 2021 5:41 PM

It was clearly a love triangle gone wrong. Spaide and Mr. Goy drunkenly hooked up, thus the queer insults and Mrs. Goy so enraged until the bitter end.

by Anonymousreply 135February 8, 2021 5:46 PM

R127, seek help. You're just making up crap now.

by Anonymousreply 136February 8, 2021 5:48 PM

R135 clearly

by Anonymousreply 137February 8, 2021 5:48 PM

In respect to the article mentioned at R84, Gary Mitchell must be twink Jerry/Terry. Evidently he and Jimmaaayyy are as bright as refrigerator bulbs. Gary says,

“We came up and saw her laying in the road and I was like “oh she must slipped or fell on the ice or something because the road was all icy and snowy”.

He never equated it to the gunshots that he just heard. They need to rename this street Dumbass Lane.

by Anonymousreply 138February 8, 2021 5:56 PM

She did not even ask for an ambulance! I Just do not understand.

by Anonymousreply 139February 8, 2021 5:57 PM

It's been over a week now and still no obituaries for James and Lisa Goy. WTF is with these strange people and their families?

by Anonymousreply 140February 8, 2021 6:00 PM

(R126) Aren't they purdy. Are biker bars that clean? Lol.

by Anonymousreply 141February 8, 2021 6:00 PM

[quote] He never equated it to the gunshots that he just heard. They need to rename this street Dumbass Lane.

They're such wholesome teens, the boys clearly thought the feuding neighbors had made up and were lighting fireworks together.

by Anonymousreply 142February 8, 2021 6:05 PM

[quote] It's been over a week now and still no obituaries for James and Lisa Goy. WTF is with these strange people and their families?

Considering the negative reactions that people are having to these deceased victims, plus Covid restrictions on funerals, maybe it's understandable. They might just decide to not publish obituaries (it's not mandated by law) and to have a private funeral.

by Anonymousreply 143February 8, 2021 6:05 PM

Jimmaaaayyyyyy texted Gary Mitchell:

“Yo the video got leaked” and Gary was like, “you’re kidding me”

Seems like our heroes were more surprised by this that the actually shooting and the events leading up to it.

by Anonymousreply 144February 8, 2021 6:37 PM

Or maybe they threw a tarp over them and are waiting for the spring frost before removing the bodies from the street R143.

Nothing surprises me about these people. They should all be living in Twin Peaks.

by Anonymousreply 145February 8, 2021 6:39 PM

Seems reasonable Gary and Jimmy didn't know what was happening. They didn't see what happened. Just hear yelling and some bangs and then see a lady on the street. Mom Goy didn't really give a lot of clues that she had been shot. She sounded mad - not like she was dying.

by Anonymousreply 146February 8, 2021 6:57 PM

How do those cameras work? Do they just record 24/7 until the hard drive is full?

by Anonymousreply 147February 8, 2021 7:01 PM

For your sake I hope you’re being sarcastic R146.

by Anonymousreply 148February 8, 2021 7:03 PM

After the unsettling events of that tragic day, Gary’s mother made the two boys hot cocoa and a nice dump cake to help calm their nerves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 8, 2021 7:07 PM

I think the autistic son leaked the video. Who else could have?

I also think he hated his parents and is glad they are dead. Who wouldn't be?

by Anonymousreply 150February 8, 2021 7:10 PM

(149) And she very kindly added 2 1 mg xanax to the cocoa. Thanks grandma!

by Anonymousreply 151February 8, 2021 7:12 PM

The woman had been shot in the head and mouth a few times, she wasn’t in any capacity to be verbal anymore.

by Anonymousreply 152February 8, 2021 7:21 PM

I think this was on their iPod =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153February 8, 2021 7:25 PM

Small, rural towns may seem charming, by Hallmark's standards...many are anything but. They can be scary. If anything, everyone knows each others' business.

by Anonymousreply 154February 8, 2021 7:30 PM

Who play the Goys in the movie?

by Anonymousreply 155February 8, 2021 7:33 PM

R31 Several hundred posts ago?

Damn Homegurl! When's the last time you read a book?

by Anonymousreply 156February 8, 2021 7:40 PM

R155 Garth Brooks & Trisha Yearwood in award winning performances!

Jared Leto as Spaide.

Justin Bieber as JIMMMAAAAY!

Richard Simmons does the voiceover for his mom.

by Anonymousreply 157February 8, 2021 7:49 PM

I spent a year in a Luzerne County high school in the 70s, and virtually every kid was a "no-hoper." The majority of the boys attended "vo tech" classes, and the girls were just there waiting to be knocked up. Even the teachers knew they had reached the limit of whatever professional aspiratons they ever had. This is the world that produced the Goys.

It's archetypal Trump Country (2020: 57%).

by Anonymousreply 158February 8, 2021 8:01 PM

Jeffrey isn't the fat guy in the link in the last thread, that's his brother. I wondered if Jeffrey was the guy in the white t-shit in the pic the brother is standing in front of.

by Anonymousreply 159February 8, 2021 8:01 PM

Here's the interview with Jimmmaaaay's friend!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 8, 2021 8:06 PM

Some of these cameras are hooked up to feeds that might be seen from multiple locations. I wonder if the police put that camera in the house. Were the Goys informants? Was BB their contact ?

by Anonymousreply 161February 8, 2021 8:09 PM

Gasp, Gary Mitchell is a dreamy twink.

by Anonymousreply 162February 8, 2021 8:11 PM

Gary the twink is obviously gay. Gayface gayvoice gaymask. Deplorable twinks don't wear masks

by Anonymousreply 163February 8, 2021 8:13 PM

Right, R162?! Jimmaay is probably a cute twink too, since the cute don't usually hang with the fugly.

by Anonymousreply 164February 8, 2021 8:14 PM

Yes, he’s cute but let’s not forget that he is 16-years-old.

by Anonymousreply 165February 8, 2021 8:14 PM

Well done R160. Now THIS is journalism. Great find.

This kid needs to join us here. His MAIN question is “How did that video get leaked?” Not “What would drive someone to kill a neighbor over snow shoveling” - because as we have determined here, we all understand why the Goys would be so hated.

And his summary of why these DL threads have become so popular - “Better to talk about it then....to, like, be upset about it”

by Anonymousreply 166February 8, 2021 8:14 PM

Jeezus he’s 16 and looks like it. Hopefully, you’re trying to be “funny”

by Anonymousreply 167February 8, 2021 8:14 PM

...who are the cunty hall monitors?

by Anonymousreply 168February 8, 2021 8:18 PM

He's cute, R167, he'll be hot in a few years from now. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 169February 8, 2021 8:19 PM

Fuck off perv, R168

You’re fucking scum

by Anonymousreply 170February 8, 2021 8:20 PM

R166, someone else deserves the credit. They found the online article that included that video but it couldn't be linked here. I simply found it on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 171February 8, 2021 8:20 PM

Jesus. On that video with Gary Mitchell talking, the cameraman shows that the Goys had a sign that said: WARNING! Video & audio surveillance in progress. If you're reading this, I'm watching YOU!"

No wonder nobody is sad that these two fucks are gone forever

by Anonymousreply 172February 8, 2021 8:22 PM

They probably stacked up the bodies and put them out on trash day.

by Anonymousreply 173February 8, 2021 8:26 PM

Holy shit, R172, you're right. What assholes. I wonder if they installed those cams and that sign to watch Jeffrey?

by Anonymousreply 174February 8, 2021 8:26 PM

Someone said there’s a photo of Spaide’s brother?

by Anonymousreply 175February 8, 2021 8:26 PM

R170 Hilarious twat. He is cute. Doesn't mean anything more. Fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 176February 8, 2021 8:27 PM

This was on Mr. Spaide's iPod =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177February 8, 2021 8:28 PM

Go fuck yourself R176

Pervs are not welcome here

by Anonymousreply 178February 8, 2021 8:29 PM

Maybe the neighbors are quietly clinking champagne glasses now that the Goys are gone.

by Anonymousreply 179February 8, 2021 8:30 PM

Goys and other neighbors probably targeted Spaide for years on end, including the cop, Baranski - "I'm going to make your life here hell!" WHY? If Spaide didn't "bother with no one" (kept to himself and minds his own business). WHY? They probably got together and instigated their own ongoing neighborhood investigation, thereby shitting all over this man's right to privacy. They probably fucked with him mercilessly. Imagine if they had pinhole cams and listening devices inside Spaide's home and routinely rucked with him by repeated phrases he'd stated inside his home or on the phone - snidely making reference to his personal habits when they encountered him outside.

This case was HARDLY about one or two altercations about snow removal - that was just the straw that broke the camel's back. "Call Brian Baranski." Cop was in on it. Police knew what was going on the whole time. Spaide probably knew that the legal protections he was SUPPOSED to rely on were null and void in his particular case. The Outlaws. Plenty of dirty cops out there. Plenty.

by Anonymousreply 180February 8, 2021 8:31 PM

No one here wants to fuck the kid, R178. We're just saying he's a nice, normal looking kid which is the total opposite of everyone else involved in this story so far.

by Anonymousreply 181February 8, 2021 8:32 PM

R179, a bottle of champagne has never been seen within a mile radius of that street. Maybe they're clinking 40-ouncers of Olde English.

by Anonymousreply 182February 8, 2021 8:34 PM

R181, the sicko at R176 posted in the Crazy Manhunt underway in Canada thread :

“I love the tween twink Nazi spree killers”

by Anonymousreply 183February 8, 2021 8:36 PM

R181 someone called him a “dreamy twink”.

by Anonymousreply 184February 8, 2021 8:37 PM

R180: which may be why the DA declared the case closed almost the minute it all went down. "Murder-suicide. Nothing more to see or investigate. Move on."

by Anonymousreply 185February 8, 2021 8:37 PM

I agree with R180. This has probably been building up for some time. For people to snap like that, over shoveling snow, doesn't make sense. There's a lot of shared hatred.

by Anonymousreply 186February 8, 2021 8:37 PM

Will there be retaliation between the families now?

by Anonymousreply 187February 8, 2021 8:41 PM

The Goy's behavior makes sense now that I know their biker connections. They act just like every trashy biker I've ever encountered.

by Anonymousreply 188February 8, 2021 8:43 PM

[quote] We heard shots go off, [bold]but we didn’t necessary[/bold] know what it was,” Eyewitness 16-year-old Gary Mitchell said. Mitchell recounts the moments a week ago when James and Lisa Goy were shot by their neighbor, Jeffery Spaide multiple times outside their Plains Township home on West Bergh Street. “We came up and saw her laying in the road and I was like [bold]‘oh she must of fell[/bold] or slipped on the ice or something because the road was all icy and snowy’,” Mitchell said.

Either the writer or editor at this paper need to be Goy’d. Who the fuck wrote that?

by Anonymousreply 189February 8, 2021 8:44 PM

I think R180 pretty much nails it. Lisa Goy calling out for someone to call Brian Baranski 100% indicates that she knows him personally and that she is sure he'd take her side, and had taken her side on previous occasions. (Yes, BB would obviously take her side after the Goys had been shot)

by Anonymousreply 190February 8, 2021 8:46 PM

Is this neighborhood what you Americans always call the wrong side of the tracks in movies?

by Anonymousreply 191February 8, 2021 8:46 PM

OH MOI GOWD!

by Anonymousreply 192February 8, 2021 8:47 PM

Agree with r180

by Anonymousreply 193February 8, 2021 8:49 PM

R180, this is so sad, but what little evidence we have supports this theory. The cameras, the sign on the Goys' property, their own malicious words, the "call Brian Baranski." I have no idea what Jeffrey Spaide was really like, but what little I know, makes me sympathetic to his plight. I grew up in a town like this in New Jersey ,I am Spaide's age, I got out, was the first person in my family to go to college. I was made fun of for thinking I was better than everyone else. The only thing different was I went to college out of state and never went back, not even for summers. If I were still living there, year after year, I truly can't say I wouldn't have snapped and done something crazy, though I don't own guns. The Goys ganged up on Jeffrey; he lived alone and and no one to vent to or share the burden of that bullying. I think a lot of men on this board can relate. And it brings up old wounds.

by Anonymousreply 194February 8, 2021 9:11 PM

(R194) Stated what I feel as well. Even if they were not bikers, they obviously admired that kind of trash and lifestyle and mirrored that behavior. This is really depressing, thinking about the hell he must have been put through. No one kills 2 ppl and then puts a damn bullet in their brain over snow being thrown in their yard. He called them scum. He was right. RIP Jeffry.

by Anonymousreply 195February 8, 2021 9:40 PM

I like the old-timey script on the police cars stating “Plains Twp” — it’s so picturesque!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196February 8, 2021 9:53 PM

I felt sick for hours after I watched this video and then I realized these people were terrorists provoking him. Play stupid games...

by Anonymousreply 197February 8, 2021 9:59 PM

What kind of newscast is that in R160's link? They stand there reading from iPads?

by Anonymousreply 198February 8, 2021 10:03 PM

The cameras on the Goy's property are very obtrusive. There's two and they're big cameras. They're not discreet at all. They don't appear on the Google Street view of their property, but they're clear as day on the news report at R160.

I wonder when and why they were installed?

by Anonymousreply 199February 8, 2021 10:13 PM

[quote] I wonder when and why they were installed?

Exactly. I bet the Goy couple having/creating issues with neighbors was a reoccurring problem.

by Anonymousreply 200February 8, 2021 10:28 PM

"It seems the couple had a history of disputes with their neighbor Spaide,"

I hope that kid tells everything .

by Anonymousreply 201February 8, 2021 11:00 PM

I love that the "journalist's" name in the interview/article with one of the kids mentioned above is named Cody Butler

by Anonymousreply 202February 8, 2021 11:20 PM

Here's Cody

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203February 8, 2021 11:23 PM

Is Cody a bossy bottom?

by Anonymousreply 204February 8, 2021 11:40 PM

We need Austin to report on this story.

by Anonymousreply 205February 8, 2021 11:44 PM

And “our boo”

by Anonymousreply 206February 8, 2021 11:46 PM

(R199) Yes, I would go as far as saying the cameras are intimidating. I would love to know how long the fucking bullying assholes invaded his privacy. Can you imagine having to live that way?

by Anonymousreply 207February 8, 2021 11:53 PM

R160, That video report reinforces just how lovely Spaide's house is.

by Anonymousreply 208February 9, 2021 12:04 AM

R208. Agreed. Spaide's house was nice. The retro thing kind of worked. It was probably built in the 50's/60's?

by Anonymousreply 209February 9, 2021 12:08 AM

R206 I have terrible news about "our boo" Rob Elgas He lost the hot! He looks like a Mormon accountant with bad veneers that you could read by.

I feel so betrayed.

I won't even post a photo, it's THAT depressing.

by Anonymousreply 210February 9, 2021 12:12 AM

[quote] Maybe the neighbors are quietly clinking champagne glasses now that the Goys are gone.

We’re having a zoom party on Friday night to celebrate. DL’ers are of course always welcome.

by Anonymousreply 211February 9, 2021 12:27 AM

[quote] Is this neighborhood what you Americans always call the wrong side of the tracks in movies?

Definitely, especially anytime your front lawn is a parking lot for multiple cars. That just screams white trash.

by Anonymousreply 212February 9, 2021 12:33 AM

You might be a redneck if...............

by Anonymousreply 213February 9, 2021 12:36 AM

Do we know whose security camera captured the murders?

by Anonymousreply 214February 9, 2021 12:38 AM

R214 CATCH THE FUCK UP!

This is a cunty hall monitor notice for newcomers to this to read ALL of the threads. It is getting insane how the same, most basic questions are being asked over and over.

by Anonymousreply 215February 9, 2021 12:41 AM

The Goys, (R214) Who leaked the video? Does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 216February 9, 2021 12:41 AM

R216, nobody knows. It's highly unlikely that it's the autistic, traumatized son, so it must be a cop or someone the cop forwarded the video to.

by Anonymousreply 217February 9, 2021 12:48 AM

I read the Palmer Report, The Guardian, Mother Jones, and a few others. Washington Post. All are on the net. The reason I read so many is because I feel I have to. It is the only way to truly get accurate info. Seth Abrams is knocking it out of the park. He was the first to report the meeting on 1/5, the night before the Capitol attack.

by Anonymousreply 218February 9, 2021 12:54 AM

(R218) Wrong thread, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 219February 9, 2021 12:56 AM

What happened?

by Anonymousreply 220February 9, 2021 1:00 AM

(R217) Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 221February 9, 2021 1:00 AM

I’m old. I’m alone I am too, OP. I'd like to say you are in good company, but I'm a disaster. That said, you do indeed have company--as shitty as mine might be--so vent away and know you have a fellow traveler, at least in me

by Anonymousreply 222February 9, 2021 1:03 AM

DL acting wonky for anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 223February 9, 2021 1:06 AM

R217 It was the son. He hated his parents.

by Anonymousreply 224February 9, 2021 1:12 AM

Reminder for newbies. You don't have to add brackets (and certainly not parentheses) manually. Just type the letter r, no space and the number of the reply you are replying to, and like magic, it does it for you. One of the few things still working on this creaky ship.

by Anonymousreply 225February 9, 2021 1:14 AM

(R217) Totally believable. Who can blame him? Can you imagine that profanity screaming shrew as your mother? Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 226February 9, 2021 1:16 AM

R225- Thank you! So much, lol! 😘

by Anonymousreply 227February 9, 2021 1:18 AM

This isn't a typical ugly American incident, there is a snuff film attached to it. The video quality is good enough you hear every single vile thing said and done. I had no reason to watch that video but I'm a rubbernecker and had to watch.

If i lived in that neighborhood and overheard an argument followed by gunshots, I would have called nine one one. I would not leave my home during an active shooting and I would stay away from the windows.

by Anonymousreply 228February 9, 2021 1:21 AM

R228 Yes, it is morbidly fascinating because the behavior is so abnormal and the quality of the video is like a movie. A train wreck you can not look away from. It is so disturbing you feel you have to get answers to mentally process it all.

by Anonymousreply 229February 9, 2021 1:27 AM

The behavior is normal for Americans. We are proudly uneducated, violent and overly armed. This incident is unusual because the entire stupidity of this act is captured frame by frame by a surveillance camera. Mom was popped at least 6 times at point blank range and she was still cursing that guy out while on the ground.

by Anonymousreply 230February 9, 2021 1:36 AM

Speak for yourself R230.

by Anonymousreply 231February 9, 2021 1:42 AM

Irish flags in the biker bar pic, are biker gangs big with Irish Americans?

by Anonymousreply 232February 9, 2021 1:44 AM

Links to prior threads. Many thanks to all OPs for posting and keeping the thread title consistent which always helps for newbies and/or for future searches. First OP had it confused ;) but still, thanks!

Part 4:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233February 9, 2021 1:47 AM

Part 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234February 9, 2021 1:48 AM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235February 9, 2021 1:49 AM

Part 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236February 9, 2021 1:49 AM

[quote] Irish flags in the biker bar pic, are biker gangs big with Irish Americans?

They didn’t call it the paddy wagon for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 237February 9, 2021 1:54 AM

She actually called for that specific cop after being shot multiple times. That says something, I'm just not sure what.

by Anonymousreply 238February 9, 2021 1:54 AM

After the massacre of kindergartners, America still didn’t change. That said it all. The country runs on fear.

by Anonymousreply 239February 9, 2021 1:55 AM

R238, having a cop in her back pocket. They have connections.

by Anonymousreply 240February 9, 2021 1:55 AM

R232, I think it's just a scummy Irish style pub they hang at.

by Anonymousreply 241February 9, 2021 1:56 AM

Everyone in that pub pic is huge and hideous. But they are really feeling themselves.

Why so cocky?

by Anonymousreply 242February 9, 2021 1:58 AM

[quote] Irish flags in the biker bar pic

Ok, this one I can’t find

by Anonymousreply 243February 9, 2021 1:59 AM

I just watched it again and I don't think the Goy woman was the one who said call Brian Maranski. The voice was too clear and strong. Think it might have been a family member who lives in the house or something. I've seen the vid multiple times at this point and it's still bone chilling.

by Anonymousreply 244February 9, 2021 2:00 AM

I think Jeffrey is my replacement killer crush. He's so much nicer than Chris Watts who never wrote back to me and refused all phone calls. One thing I know about Jeffrey is that had he not offed himself and gone to prison instead, he would never let himself go eating all that commissary junk food. He's a marathoner, not some quick Thrive slim down.

When you don't work hard on yourself and use cheap MLM crap, it shows you don't care about your physicality. If only I had paid attention to the red flags...but this is a Jeffrey thread so I won't sully it with that killer who thinks he's too good for me. Sorry if I got off-track from what this thread is supposed to be about.

by Anonymousreply 245February 9, 2021 2:01 AM

No, it's definitely Mrs Goy who says to call him, R244.

by Anonymousreply 246February 9, 2021 2:02 AM

Damn R246. She's mortally wounded and is looking for a gotcha moment. The husband on the other hand was screaming for the cops the second he was shot and looks like he was trying to get away but got stuck in between the cars and the closed garage door. Really really tragic. If you read comments on other sites a lot of people are trashing the Goys. Don't think their family was expecting that I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 247February 9, 2021 2:05 AM

That picture of the two security cams and the sign warning of being recorded are now the most interesting development since the actual shooting video. What in the hell were those two lowlifes up to? They deserved to be shot just for the state of their house and the run-down duplex (shiver) rentals and the fact they were parking a car in the postage stamp sized front yard.

by Anonymousreply 248February 9, 2021 2:08 AM

R232- I see what you did there, lol.

by Anonymousreply 249February 9, 2021 2:09 AM

Sick mofos.

by Anonymousreply 250February 9, 2021 2:11 AM

[quote] [R238], having a cop in her back pocket. They have connections.

Could be Mrs. Goy *thought* she had a cop in her back pocket. People brag about friends in "high places" all the time. Doesn't mean that Brian Baranski (the cop she was calling out for) would have done anything other than his normal job as a cop.

She was obviously a loudmouth. Make sense that she's fronting and bragging right up until the end.

by Anonymousreply 251February 9, 2021 2:12 AM

What does she say when they are first arguing? When she says you're the fucking scumbag you don't even... something something. I have to say, the shooter was just as trashy calling them mother fucking scumbags in the middle of a neighborhood. I can't stand homophobic Trump lovers like the Goys but I'm realizing now after listening to it multiple times that the shooter wasn't quite the victim of bullying I originally thought he might be

by Anonymousreply 252February 9, 2021 2:13 AM

R247 I never heard her say another word to her husband. Did I just not hear her correctly? No, " OMG! Are you alright? I will call an ambulance. I love you. "

by Anonymousreply 253February 9, 2021 2:14 AM

It’s like Columbine — people claimed all the jocks bullied the two shooters & that’s why they snapped. They were seeking revenge. But it turns out they weren’t shunned or bullied. Their fucked upness was all them.

by Anonymousreply 254February 9, 2021 2:16 AM

R252- I think she said : " You never bother with anyone. " Damnit Ginny! We need a transcript stat!

by Anonymousreply 255February 9, 2021 2:17 AM

It went too far almost immediately.

Screaming and taunting from both sides, just wrong.

by Anonymousreply 256February 9, 2021 2:17 AM

Just think about her poor son. He saw the entire thing. Had to. Horrible.

by Anonymousreply 257February 9, 2021 2:19 AM

[quote]I have to say, the shooter was just as trashy calling

Actually, if you notice, he never called them Pussy or Queer. Just scummy fuckers, which they were. Usually people return the same insult, he refrained from that for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 258February 9, 2021 2:20 AM

Unsurprisingly, their cameras have excellent reviews.

[quote]Videos are clear, even at night and the audio works great. In fact, you might want to turn the volume down a bit. The audio picks up every little sound.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259February 9, 2021 2:21 AM

[quote] Mom was popped at least 6 times at point blank range and she was still cursing that guy out while on the ground.

You have to give it to the old gal. Even lying there in the snow in the middle of the street and pumped full of lead, she didn’t give up and kept moving and cursing right up until she took her last breath. A true and fully committed deplorable cunt, right up until the bitter end. You were a trooper Mrs. Goy, yes you were.

by Anonymousreply 260February 9, 2021 2:23 AM

The cameras, warning signs all give the look and feel of a detention center or jail. A little authority in the wrong hands is a very dangerous thing.

by Anonymousreply 261February 9, 2021 2:23 AM

R252. Thank you- Agreed. The tone of these threads has shifted massively as time goes on.

I am not watching the video again, but I do think that Ms. Goy screams "James, James... to her husband. When you have headphones on you get far more details.

The husband , based on his deathly wheezing/labored breathing was probably mortally wounded- and I think it that brief 30 seconds, she knew that.

I am bowing out until some new information comes out. I hope we will get some new details- especially verification that they had been to court before.

by Anonymousreply 262February 9, 2021 2:24 AM

R260- A dead trooper.

by Anonymousreply 263February 9, 2021 2:25 AM

Mom pulled out her mobile phone to record him brandishing a pistol. She was still cursing him out as he began shooting and after she and her husband were shot.

by Anonymousreply 264February 9, 2021 2:26 AM

r258 I agree he wasn't trashy, he was nothing of the sort! He was the type that sends a Thank You note for a monetary gift and would never think to buy trash food with it.

by Anonymousreply 265February 9, 2021 2:27 AM

Y’all need fan fiction.net

Hope the shooter is rotting in hell where he belongs

by Anonymousreply 266February 9, 2021 2:27 AM

But where was the sign? I saw the close up of the sign but when they did a long shot view of the house.

by Anonymousreply 267February 9, 2021 2:27 AM

R262- Cheyne-Stokes respiration. The death rattle. Horrible sound.

by Anonymousreply 268February 9, 2021 2:29 AM

R258 he calls them scummy motherfuckers. In the middle of a neighborhood with kids in it. Honestly they ALL sound like MAGAT deplorables but only one of those MAGATS murdered someone in broad daylight in front of neighbors and family.

by Anonymousreply 269February 9, 2021 2:31 AM

The Irish flag thing is a common placeholder for a white pride flag for many tenth generation “Irish Americans”. They develop this overcompensated attachment to Ireland and Irish culture in an attempt to make themselves special and justify pride in beliefs that have little or nothing to do with Ireland. “Irish American” is particularly popular in Pennsylvania and parts of the Northeast where there are concentrations of white people who can trace their ancestry to Ireland.

by Anonymousreply 270February 9, 2021 2:31 AM

R266 and R269. Agreed.

And these threads have become so vengeful against murdered folks (deplorables? Yup? Possibly horrible people? Yeah)

They were still murdered.

Jeffrey is a killer. Even if his driver license ends up being "handsome"..

I've really begun to wonder about where our heads are at.

by Anonymousreply 271February 9, 2021 2:33 AM

A very ugly scene even without the double homicide and suicide.

It's obvious they'd been fighting for awhile. Spaide was on the edge and just needed a little push to fall off.

He had an arsenal of weapons and would have used that shit on someone else if not these people.

by Anonymousreply 272February 9, 2021 2:37 AM

The significant class distinctions between opposite sides of the street hasn’t been appropriately highlighted. The Spaide side is dramatically different - tidy single family homes - from the Goys - trashy working class row houses. In these neighborhoods there is a deep sense of a class divide between these two types of housing. Though to an outsider, it’s all a lower middle class neighborhood, for people there living in single family homes is like being upper middle class. They overemphasize the divide - on both sides.

It’s therefore very odd that the Goys would buy multiple cheap homes on the poor side of the street - rather than upgrading to a single family home across the street. From my experience in PA, those cheap houses are usually rentals. Whole blocks owned by a landlord - who usually lives in a nice neighborhood elsewhere. Why the Goys would have the money to buy multiple properties - but choose to live in one - is one of the bigger mysteries to me.

by Anonymousreply 273February 9, 2021 2:41 AM

This is why I hate guns. This probably would have ended in nothing more than a fist fight if no guns were available. Criminals use guns, ppl get guns to protect themselves from the criminals, ect. But look at how the guns are used 99% of the time. Hate them.

by Anonymousreply 274February 9, 2021 2:42 AM

The snow was so white that day.

Until it wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 275February 9, 2021 2:43 AM

R272, I think that you are right.

I am hoping that it is revealed that he did have PTSD- that is really the only reason I would have any sympathy for this guy.

R273- Agreed. The scummy motherfuckers is what triggered their outburst. They probably had a chip on their shoulder about their house, ect. Despite them being the land barons of the street. I would guess that they inherited money and/or the property somehow... I could be wrong. There has been ZERO said about their professions or jobs..

Frankly, there is no doubt that the educated, professional, and in shape Mr. Spaide DID INDEED think that they were scummy motherfuckers.. And not for the reasons you would think.

The haves/have nots or elitist divide, is an important part of their feud/story.

The entire video is pure ego followed by death. There is no humanity on either side. Its a sad state of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 276February 9, 2021 2:46 AM

Is there a way to get into the neighborhood's Nextdoor feed? That might be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 277February 9, 2021 2:46 AM

Updated transcript, pt. 1, with your revisions from yesterday:

JS: Scummy motherfuckers. Jesus Christ.

JG: Who?

LG: Who? You?

JG: Who? Me?

JS: Yeah.

LG: You?

JG: Put the shovel back.

LG: You know what?

JS: What?

JG: Go ahead, motherfucker.

LG: Lookit, you know what? This is bullshit. We have been…

JS: [inaudible]

JG: You wanna call me a scummy motherfucker, I’ll knock your goddamn head off your [inaudible].

JS: Motherfucker.

JG: You go fuck yourself, you fucking queer.

JG: Call me a scummy motherfucker. Step out here, I’ll knock your ass out.

JS: Motherfucker.

JG: Fuck you!

JS: Fuck you, you fucking scum.

JG: I’ll make your life a living hell living here, dickhead.

JS: What?

JG: You heard me.

JS: Fuck you, you fucking scum.

JG: You would probably like that.

LG: You’re the fucking scumbag. You don’t fucking bother with nobody.

JG: [inaudible] He’s got a hunting knife. (R303) He’s got a hunting knife and he’s a fucking scum.

JG: You’re a pussy.

JS: Fuck you.

JG: Pussy, pussy, pussy.

JG: Put the gun down.

JG: Put the gun down.

LG: Go ‘head. Go ‘head. Go ‘head.

(Shooting starts)

LG: [inauble] …can see you.

JG: Aoooggghhhh.

LG: Aaaagh, you fucker, you.

JG: Call the cops. Aaaaghhhh. He shot me, aaaaagh. He shot me.

LG: You fucker, you.

Neighbor: Oh my god. Oh my god, [inauble, sounds like “Charlotte”]

JG: [rhonchi noises in the foreground]

LG: Oh my god.

by Anonymousreply 278February 9, 2021 2:48 AM

We know what happened after the video started, but what about the moments before? According to the video, Jeffrey was the first to name call, but by the that time, Mr. Goy was already across the street.

by Anonymousreply 279February 9, 2021 2:49 AM

R276, it's weird how there's been no follow up article saying anything personal about the Goys. No, "long time employee of xyz company where everyone loved him/her," etc...

by Anonymousreply 280February 9, 2021 2:53 AM

You have A gun to protect yourself property. You have A gun to protect yourself.

You have a hunting knife, a pistol and a rifle because you are building an arsenal and you want an excuse to use your arsenal on someone.

by Anonymousreply 281February 9, 2021 2:55 AM

[quote] The Irish flag thing is a common placeholder for a white pride flag for many tenth generation “Irish Americans”.

What nonsense. I’m second generation & we don’t give a fuck about Irish flags. Everyone I grew up with was of Irish or Italian descent and only cared on St Patrick’s Day or Columbus Day. Racists use trump flags, confederate flags, blue line flags. “don’t tread on me” & 13 star flags. I know plenty of racists. They assume since I’m white that I’m racist too, so it’s not like it’s a surprise when they say racist things to me. The Irish flag is not a white supremacist touchstone. The Celtic cross has been cooped by racists, but everyone knows the iron cross was a big deal for nazis, so American racists realized they can’t get iron cross tattoos & get a job, so they use a Celtic cross in place of the Nazi iron cross.

by Anonymousreply 282February 9, 2021 2:56 AM

[quote] They overemphasize the divide - on both sides. It’s therefore very odd that the Goys would buy multiple cheap homes on the poor side of the street

Wtf? . The Goys bought multi family homes because they can rent two apartments in one house. It’s a way to make money. Why wouldn’t they live there and keep an eye on their property? So many renters are nightmares nowadays that your best bet as a landlord is to be a presence all the time of the day & night. And who knows? Maybe one of their properties is a vacation house for the family. And maybe one of them grew up in that house.

by Anonymousreply 283February 9, 2021 3:05 AM

[quote]JS: Fuck you, you fucking scum.

[quote]JG: You would probably like that.

As a reminder, these people were 50.

by Anonymousreply 284February 9, 2021 3:05 AM

Maybe calling the Goys "scum" was a dig at their economic class, like what R273 said. Although "scum" sounds like a generic put-down, in that context, maybe it was like calling someone white trash.

by Anonymousreply 285February 9, 2021 3:09 AM

R284 That's exactly what makes it so petty and tragic besides the murder of course. These weren't drunk teenagers or 20somethings so you would think people heading towards retirement age would be in better control of their emotions. They were all so classless.

by Anonymousreply 286February 9, 2021 3:09 AM

Jeffrey calls Mr. Goy scum when he was across the street on Spaide's property. I can't help but wonder what the exchange was before the video begins.

by Anonymousreply 287February 9, 2021 3:11 AM

R279 - Could it be that Jeffrey grabbed James’ shovel as James was emptying it in the parking alcove? That would explain James yelling “Put the shovel back” as Jeff rapidly walked into his garage. Then it sounds like Jeff threw the shovel on the garage floor.

Jeff then quickly appears with the 12-round handgun - as if the gun was already in the garage.

by Anonymousreply 288February 9, 2021 3:12 AM

I think it was Jeffrey who said, "put the shovel down," after Mr. Goy raised it in a threatening manner, R288.

by Anonymousreply 289February 9, 2021 3:13 AM

Can someone post on he link to the bar pic? I’ve read through the whole thread, but can’t seem to find it

by Anonymousreply 290February 9, 2021 3:16 AM

Here, R288. It says here that Goy threw the shovel and then walked up to Spaide with a raised fist.

Which bar pic do you want, R290? The Irish pub that looks like a biker bar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291February 9, 2021 3:18 AM

I read that James Goy threw a shovel-like implement at Spaide from across the street while cleaning off his car. He then went over to get it back, and that's when he tells Spaide to give it back. Then Spaide calls him scummy, in response to having something thrown at him.

by Anonymousreply 292February 9, 2021 3:20 AM

Yes, R292, that's what the article at R291 says.

by Anonymousreply 293February 9, 2021 3:21 AM

R290 - biker bar with Irish flags.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294February 9, 2021 3:24 AM

I'm the one admittedly rewatching the video(s) like they were Zapruder films. I'm on my who the hell knows watch at this point, double digits for sure, and much of my original take stands. I'm intrigued at how much still holds up in my gut, even given the few new tidbits we have learned, like the people who ran toward the victims were actually teenagers, for example. Here is my slightly regurgitated post with a few bits changed knowing what I know now, though more is stewing in my noggin. Yeah, I am sure you are all just fucking fascinated with what I have to say. *eyeroll* Sorry, it is all so intriguing. I can't let it go and I appreciate having a place where I can barf all of my thoughts out as we all are doing. My husband is OVER it (by "it" I mean me yammering on), so I have no other people to bounce any of this off of except my kindred spirits here.

I still feel that was not the first time this dude pointed a gun in their direction, likely warning shots, and she figured this latest beef was business as usual. Her very first instinct to whip out the phone like that had a vibe that THIS TIME she was going to fucking WIN. She was going to get him good!

If I was one of those neighbors, I would NOT have had the balls to get so close to the action. That is remarkable in this day and age, especially if they knew these three had a history of beefs. Never mind trying to attempt to fucking drag someone to safety. Calling 911 from inside house while also possibly shitting myself at the same time (multitasking) would be my first impulse. I also agree that if this guy was in such a state of mind that he finally let these two cunts have it, he would have taken a shot at anyone in the vicinity. (I still believe this even if he knew, as we do now, those two were just teenagers. His was a gone guy at this point.)

He moseyed back up his driveway like, NBD. I wonder how long it took him to decide to shoot himself. This part of the "picture" is now more fascinating to me than ever. Did he write a note? Had he already figured that killing himself would be the end game? He was such a tidy guy, where did he do it? What did he perhaps feel like he had to hide in order to end it that way, and not just the obvious, "well, I'm fucked, so might as well take my self out before they take me out", though Occam's Razor holds a lot of water in this train of thought. Seems being outed post mortem if he indeed was gay is a big reach for suicide, then again, not necessarily so. I so feel there is something deeper as to why he offed himself, and why this all got wrapped up in such a fucking hurry. The fact there is NO photo of this dude is really odd to the point where I don't laugh when people throw out the idea that maybe he was in deep with one of the alphabets. Still, if he ran marathons, don't they usually take your photo as part of the entry process? I don't know. The only running I do is to the front door when I hear the Instacart driver knocking with mah booze and snacks in hand.

I still feel varying degrees of sympathy for everyone involved though my sympathy for the Goy's has plummeted drastically, with the exception of their son. At least at this point. I'm also fascinated about their kid and if there is more with regard to him than we know at this point. It is feeling that way to me.

I'll shut up for now. I'll try anyway.

by Anonymousreply 295February 9, 2021 3:38 AM

Was Lisa Goy a mug cradler?

by Anonymousreply 296February 9, 2021 3:46 AM

At 2:44 in the video at R291 you can see Spaide's garage door close.

Also, interesting that Spaide appears with the gun after Goy says, "he's got a hunting knife....you're a pussy."

by Anonymousreply 297February 9, 2021 3:51 AM

Are we certain it was Mrs Goy who said “call ryan Muranski “? It sounded like it was the neighbor who said “oh my god!”

by Anonymousreply 298February 9, 2021 3:54 AM

R297, Spaide sure kept those weapons readily available. They certainly were not locked up in a gun cabinet.

by Anonymousreply 299February 9, 2021 3:57 AM

Theatrical cut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300February 9, 2021 3:58 AM

You have to hand it to Spaide. He was one hell of a shot. Once he fired the first shots, both Goys went down immediately.

by Anonymousreply 301February 9, 2021 3:59 AM

R296, Mrs. Goy owned a large collection of Beanie Babies.

by Anonymousreply 302February 9, 2021 3:59 AM

R299, it was 30 seconds from the time he disappeared in the garage until he reappeared with the pistol, and another 30 seconds from when he retreated into his garage for the second time and came out with the long gun.

by Anonymousreply 303February 9, 2021 4:04 AM

I'm guessing Jeffrey left his house to beloved, albeit incarcerated, nephew Jayden.

by Anonymousreply 304February 9, 2021 4:04 AM

Out of frame after being shot the first time Goy yells. "Call the cops..its happening". In other words he suspected this day would eventually come.

by Anonymousreply 305February 9, 2021 4:07 AM

Jayden's not the one in jail, R304.

by Anonymousreply 306February 9, 2021 4:09 AM

Idk if he said it's happening R305. It's hard to make out what he said. If they really thought it would come to a violent end would they really call him a pussy and a queer and stand there telling him to go ahead when he had a loaded gun pointed at their face? That defies common sense and logic.

by Anonymousreply 307February 9, 2021 4:21 AM

R306, You're correct. It's nephew Derek who is in the slammer.

by Anonymousreply 308February 9, 2021 4:29 AM

R307. This happened more than once. That is why Mom yanked her cellphone out and began taking pics instead of running for cover.

by Anonymousreply 309February 9, 2021 4:39 AM

R268: Not really the point of the thread, but I wouldn't call that Cheyne-Stokes, which is different from "death rattle." Death rattle refers to terminal secretions, when fluids collect in the throat, causing gurgling and rattling. Cheyne-Stokes is an abnormal breathing pattern cycling from hyperpnea, hypopnea & apnea, but doesn't necessarily indicated imminent death. In the video of the murder, it's agonal respirations you hear: the last labored, gasping breaths before death. Agonal breathing does mean imminent death.

by Anonymousreply 310February 9, 2021 4:44 AM

Fuck this noise. The videos are getting yanked down. I assume/hope one of the "gore" sites have them. I have to say I'm surprised it took this long

by Anonymousreply 311February 9, 2021 4:45 AM

It's still up at R296, R311.

by Anonymousreply 312February 9, 2021 4:47 AM

People have created a Facebook page about this incident! It has really shook people. If you Facebook the name James Goy and go into one of the articles someone there claims to be a friend of the killer and says this was ongoing harassment and abuse from the Goys and that Jeff always kept to himself.

by Anonymousreply 313February 9, 2021 4:50 AM

Who released this recording and why?

by Anonymousreply 314February 9, 2021 4:50 AM

What's the group called, R313? I couldn't find it.

by Anonymousreply 315February 9, 2021 4:52 AM

[quote] You have to hand it to Spaide. He was one hell of a shot. Once he fired the first shots, both Goys went down immediately.

What? Mrs. Goy was still standing after his first few shots, iirc. IMO, he was not a great shot. He must have run out of bullets in his first gun. I was surprised at how many shots he fired.

by Anonymousreply 316February 9, 2021 4:56 AM

I wonder if those were intended misses r316. Or deliberate "wings". Then when he started getting the "this doesn't look good, I better just do them in" vibe, he went back in for the serious weapon.

by Anonymousreply 317February 9, 2021 5:00 AM

Discuss the Lisa and James goy snow dispute R315. But the comment from the friend of Jeff's is in the article on Facebook from the Inside Edition page.

by Anonymousreply 318February 9, 2021 5:03 AM

I'm almost positive he deliberately misfired to get them to back down and shut up and when they didn't he started aiming.

by Anonymousreply 319February 9, 2021 5:04 AM

His aim was off, he shot multiple times before hitting his targets. Mrs. Goy took two point blank hits from the rifle at close range and was still moving at the end of the recording.

by Anonymousreply 320February 9, 2021 5:04 AM

Agree, R320. The only thing I could surmise is that he was nervous. Even at the point where his intention was clear (to kill) and he came out with the larger gun, he still seemed to struggle with hitting his targets. Targets should have been mid-chest or head.

by Anonymousreply 321February 9, 2021 5:09 AM

I keep going back to this because I just can't honestly shake the feeling that they were such abusive cunts and got what was coming to them even though I don't condone murder and this was so gruesome. Even at the very end when they were breathing their last breaths I wonder if they had even the slightest twinge of regret.

by Anonymousreply 322February 9, 2021 5:10 AM

Not advocating for him killing the Goys, just disputing that he was a great shot.

by Anonymousreply 323February 9, 2021 5:12 AM

I found the comments by Jeff's friend, R313. Wow. Pretty sad. Now I feel bad for the guy.

by Anonymousreply 324February 9, 2021 5:20 AM

Posted on Facebook . . .

"I'm from this area, this is a classic husband and wife bullying video. They goys shoveled snowed from their driveway and walked across the street and threw it on his driveway/walkway property. He asked them to please stop doing that and they kept doing it on that morning. They did this atleast 3 times this year and he always kept asking them to stop it...They treated this neighbor like trash for years. What you don't see on this video is goy throwing a snow tool at him and cocking his fist at him making him retreat running into his house. I heard there was more video's of prior encounters of them bullying this guy. They will get leaked out eventually. People up this way knew how these guys were,, its just sad it had to come down to this."

by Anonymousreply 325February 9, 2021 5:22 AM

"If you read comments on other sites a lot of people are trashing the Goys. Don't think their family was expecting "

Please copy and paste the comments here.

by Anonymousreply 326February 9, 2021 5:28 AM

The cameras were set up to intimidate the neighbors. Look at where they were pointed. They weren't pointed down to surveillance the Goy's own property. They were pointed directly at Jeff's property and the wider neighborhood.

The Goy's had installed these cameras to monitor Jeff's every move. That's why they picked up his garage door opening, when he returned to get his rifle to finish the Goys off.

The Goys erection of a large CCTV warning sign was them telling Jeff that they were watching his every move. The size and positioning of both CCTV cameras where designed to intimidate. These weren't the discreet small some like cameras you see pointing down at a front or garage door. These were industrial, professional and all encompassing cameras.

And how and why did the video leak?

Imagine having your every move under surveillance by an aggressive neighbor. No wonder Jeff eventually flipped.

R259 Thanks for the technical spec.

R278 Thank Ginny for typing up the transcript.

by Anonymousreply 327February 9, 2021 5:29 AM

I want to believe that r325 but couldn't anyone have posted that on there? Do you have a direct link to that FB page?

R318 Same question. LInk?

by Anonymousreply 328February 9, 2021 5:29 AM

Jeffrey's friend says there's more to the video we've all seen and that there's several other videos out there. Google "Inside Edition, Facebook" and look for and article titled, "Man Murders Couple And Then Kills Himself in Argument Over Snow Shoveling," dated Feb. 2. to see comments made by Jeffrey's friend named Thomas B.

You can't link Facebook posts/articles here, R328.

by Anonymousreply 329February 9, 2021 5:34 AM

I don't know how to link R328 sorry

by Anonymousreply 330February 9, 2021 5:35 AM

R330, R318 which Facebook discussion was that comment from? You can't link Facebook here, so you have to guide people on how to find it, like I did in my post @ R329.

by Anonymousreply 331February 9, 2021 5:36 AM

Well he was my friend and I think I knew him a little better than you.. The media is portraying this as a shooting over shoveling snow. It was a shooting over weeks long bullying and being physically threatened. Jeff was pushed to the brink of insanity... You can judge a person's entire life by their final act???? By your thoughts....A bully should be praised because they pushed somebody to shoot them... Maybe if they didnt cause the issues to begin with and instigate Jeff... 3 people would still be alive... 3!! Not just 2....

Schwarzer Tod Agreed.. Jeff literally kept to himself and never bothered anyone. Never in trouble.. Unless you know the back story, and/or see the entire video....People shouldn't make dumb comments... It's a shame...100%.... but being bullied and threatened has it's consequences sometimes...Leave people alone! It's tragic.. If they would have just kept to themselves... 3 people would still be alive.

This was not an argument over snow shoveling.. It was a build up of bullying and spiteful actions.. I hate the media!!

by Anonymousreply 332February 9, 2021 5:45 AM

Thanks for letting us know we can't get FB links now, but can someone post imgur shots at least?

by Anonymousreply 333February 9, 2021 5:47 AM

OMG, you're high maintenance, R333.

by Anonymousreply 334February 9, 2021 5:50 AM

It was from the Inside Edition facebook page R331. Facebook the name James goy and an article about the incident from the inside edition page will show.

by Anonymousreply 335February 9, 2021 5:51 AM

Can the babies adult themselves and go search on Facebluck for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 336February 9, 2021 5:52 AM

Bless your heart, R335.

by Anonymousreply 337February 9, 2021 5:52 AM

Does Spaide's Facebook-commenting friend appear to be ... a confirmed bachelor?

by Anonymousreply 338February 9, 2021 5:56 AM

I took some screenshots of the comments but I don't know how to merge them into one pic?

by Anonymousreply 339February 9, 2021 6:00 AM

I’ve read all five of these threads but haven’t commented yet. I haven’t, and won’t, watch the video. All of your descriptions are clear enough and remind me of my own days of being bullied. I’m sorry that Mr. Spaide took his own life but also understand. People like the Goys wear you down. They were trash. I feel sorry for their child but also can’t help feeling that now he has a chance for a better life. It takes a lot to care for and advocate for a child with autism and I don’t see the Goys as having been great parents. Their deaths are not a great loss. Two less bullies in the world.

Gary Mitchell looks like a typical 16 year old. I have at least twenty boys who look and speak like him in my classes and it isn’t possible that they’re all gay. That’s just what 16 year-old boys look like now.

Pennsylvania is filled with people like the Goys. The comment quoted above about Pittsburgh and Philly, with Alabama in between, is accurate. Most of the northeast is like that. Facebook taught me just how deplorable my own seemingly nice neighbors really are.

by Anonymousreply 340February 9, 2021 6:12 AM

[quote] The videos are getting yanked down. I assume/hope one of the "gore" sites have them. I have to say I'm surprised it took this long

The online powers that be misjudged the reaction to the incident. They wanted to smear America as dumb rednecks killing over snow so sneer at the peasantse and ban their guns. They didn't expect additional context to come out where most will sympathize with the shooter.

Time to throw this down the memory hole. It never happened.

by Anonymousreply 341February 9, 2021 6:45 AM

R327, YOU FUCKER! HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE FUCKING DEAD! I'M FUCKING R278, AND MY NAME AIN'T GINNY! I AM GYPSY GOY, A PROFESSIONAL FUCKING TRANSCRIPTIONIST! I GOT THE FUCKING DAMN CERTIFICATE TO SHOW FOR IT, YOU FUCKER!! THAT CUNT GINNY WAS IN BILLING, OKAY? SHE DIDN'T GET NO FUCKING CERTIFICATE, OKAY? THEN SHE DIED!!!

AND DON'T YOU FUCKING GET NO IDEAS ABOUT ME, YOU HEAR? YOU FUCKER! THAT FUCKING BITCH DIED FROM HER FIBRO AND I WAS AT A PAMPERED FUCKING CHEF PARTY WHEN THAT SHIT WENT DOWN, YOU FUCKER! SO DON'T YOU EVEN!!!

by Anonymousreply 342February 9, 2021 7:09 AM

This can't be repeated enough, Spaide did not start the fight and the Goys were the first ones to threaten violence:

"District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis said the Goys and Spaide had been involved in prior disputes. As the Goys cleared their parking spots, they pushed snow across the street and threw it onto Spaide's property.

Spaide asked them to stop, leading to a heated exchange during which James Goy threw a tool he was using to clear snow from his car and approached his neighbor in the street.

When James Goy cocked his fist, Spaide retreated into his house as the Goys continued yelling and cursing at him, according to prosecutors."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343February 9, 2021 7:35 AM

Everything but the hounds snapping at her rear end, R16!

by Anonymousreply 344February 9, 2021 8:21 AM

R342 I'm sensing anger issues and unrivaled jealousy with Ginny in Accounts.

Is it because Ginny has a newer comptometer than you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345February 9, 2021 8:30 AM

Ginny in BILLING!

by Anonymousreply 346February 9, 2021 8:32 AM

R346 I don't know what city she's based in.

by Anonymousreply 347February 9, 2021 8:35 AM

What color were Lisa Goy's eyes? Blue. One blew left and the other blew right

by Anonymousreply 348February 9, 2021 8:36 AM

Any update on the post mortem report?

What did they die of?

by Anonymousreply 349February 9, 2021 8:41 AM

Low IQ was a contributing factor for the Goys, R349. A co-morbidity, if you will.

by Anonymousreply 350February 9, 2021 8:43 AM

Low IQ all around R350 - including the dumb boys who stand there gawking slack jawed while someone with a machine gun was walking towards them at speed. That's very evident from the video.

All of them are/were window lickers.

by Anonymousreply 351February 9, 2021 8:49 AM

R351 At least Jimmmmyyyyy and Gary asked if Ma Goy was ok, before they fled the scene for safety.

They're good boys.

by Anonymousreply 352February 9, 2021 8:51 AM

In two years, I'm willing to mentor Jimmmaaaayy and Gary about subjects like common sense and such.

by Anonymousreply 353February 9, 2021 8:52 AM

R341 reveals the NRA agenda of the the trolls clogging these threads with pro-shooter propaganda

by Anonymousreply 354February 9, 2021 8:53 AM

How could those kids not see blood all over the snow? Christ you can see it from the sketchy video that we are all watching.

And to this day, the most upsetting thing about the whole incident is how the video go leaked?

by Anonymousreply 355February 9, 2021 8:58 AM

Hey, give Jimmy and Gary a break.

It was 9am; they were 69'ing in Jimmy's upstairs bedroom when they heard the shots and screaming.

Being good boys, they threw on their sweatsuits and ran downstairs in record time to help.

by Anonymousreply 356February 9, 2021 9:02 AM

What the fuck is a sweatsuit R356? How old are you? 90?

by Anonymousreply 357February 9, 2021 9:03 AM

They're just kids, R351, they were probably running on adrenalin. I'm giving Jiimmmaaaay and Gary a pass on this one. Also, being teens, there's a chance they were lying when they said they didn't know the couple had been shot but now feel embarrassed about the risk they took.

I'm with Gary though, who leaked the tapes? Jeffrey's friend says that there is more on that video and other tapes of the Goys' harassing Jeffrey and that will eventually be leaked. Would be interesting to see.

by Anonymousreply 358February 9, 2021 9:04 AM

[quote]Jeffrey's friend says that there is more on that video and other tapes of the Goys' harassing Jeffrey and that will eventually be leaked.

Where R358? Link?

by Anonymousreply 359February 9, 2021 9:11 AM

What exactly do you call a sweatshirt or hoodie made of the same material as a pair of sweatpants, worn at the same time, oh trend specialist R357?

Sweatshirt + sweatpants = ???

by Anonymousreply 360February 9, 2021 9:18 AM

From Facebook (which can't be linked here) - search James and Lisa Goy on Facebook and a group called, "Discuss the Lisa and James Goy snow dispute" will come up. This is one of the comments.

[quote] I'm from this area, this is a classic husband and wife bullying video. They goys shoveled snowed from their driveway and walked across the street and threw it on his driveway/walkway property. He asked them to please stop doing that and they kept doing it on that morning. They did this atleast 3 times this year and he always kept asking them to stop it...They treated this neighbor like trash for years. What you don't see on this video is goy throwing a snow tool at him and cocking his fist at him making him retreat running into his house. I heard there was more video's of prior encounters of them bullying this guy. They will get leaked out eventually. People up this way knew how these guys were,, its just sad it had to come down to this.

by Anonymousreply 361February 9, 2021 9:18 AM

lmao, you cracked me up, R360.

by Anonymousreply 362February 9, 2021 9:24 AM

The autistic son leaked the tapes to someone sympathetic on Twitter.

I'm getting a very Freddie Highmore in The Good Doctor vibe here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363February 9, 2021 9:25 AM

Screenshots R361. What you've posted has no authenticity whatsoever. You could have written that for all we know.

Upload them to imgbb. com

by Anonymousreply 364February 9, 2021 9:28 AM

Holy fuck, R364, you owe me a drink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365February 9, 2021 9:37 AM

Again, I must ask:

Do any of these men defending Jeff Spaide on Facebook seem like they would be ... confirmed bachelors?

by Anonymousreply 366February 9, 2021 9:39 AM

I went and found it myself R365.

Kevin Rhodes doesn't even know them! He's just speculating and making up shit. He has no other posts on his FB feed. That didn't ring a bell for you?

That FB group is even worse than our threads here for speculation and fan fic.

What we need is actual proof - not made up horseshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367February 9, 2021 9:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368February 9, 2021 9:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369February 9, 2021 9:50 AM

Here's the friend indicating there's more to the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370February 9, 2021 9:52 AM

If the final act is killing unarmed people with a war grade weapon, yeah I can judge.

by Anonymousreply 371February 9, 2021 9:57 AM

To be more accurate, I suggest the fallowing update to the script. Listen to the tape.

Mr. Goy's last words"

JG: Mother Fucker.

Changed to:

JG: Mother Fuckerrrgirglgirglgirlg.

by Anonymousreply 372February 9, 2021 9:58 AM

I think someone who hated the Goys leaked the video. Had to be, otherwise they would have edited out the sound, which would make the Goys look entirely sympathetic.

by Anonymousreply 373February 9, 2021 10:00 AM

The one who leaked the video left out the physical provocation purposely.

by Anonymousreply 374February 9, 2021 10:28 AM

Yeah, no. Normal people wouldn’t be swayed to sympathize with the shooter by seeing a fist raised or a shovel thrown

by Anonymousreply 375February 9, 2021 10:48 AM

Who stood to gain from leaking the video?

1. Goy Jnr/Gran Goy - as evidence to get their hands on Jeff's assets.

2. Police - to show that it escalated so quickly that there was nothing that either Brian or Christine Brianski could do to get there in time.

3. The DA - to show that Jeff was a tormented PTSD'd/environmentalist/navy hero/cold blooded killer.

Any other theory?

by Anonymousreply 376February 9, 2021 10:49 AM

[quote]Brian or Christine Brianski

Are you joking R376?

by Anonymousreply 377February 9, 2021 10:58 AM

R377 Well spotted!

by Anonymousreply 378February 9, 2021 11:02 AM

I will go with option 3R367. I looked up the DA's name and she is some blond Republican cunt apparently.

by Anonymousreply 379February 9, 2021 11:04 AM

Other possible theory, maybe Brian Brianski was the Goy's under the table body guard/enforcer and he wanted the crime family of bikers and drug trafficker to realize there was nothing he could have done.

by Anonymousreply 380February 9, 2021 11:12 AM

Interesting R380

R379 Do you think that she was trying to make an example of Democrats supporting Jeff?

by Anonymousreply 381February 9, 2021 11:14 AM

I hope Jeff being a smart guy had all his assets in a trust that spawn of Goy can't get to. He seems like a plan ahead guy with the exception of filming day.

by Anonymousreply 382February 9, 2021 11:15 AM

R375 NORMAL PEOPLE ?

by Anonymousreply 383February 9, 2021 11:15 AM

R381 There's so much to unpack if the DA had issues regarding Jeff's political affiliation. An example of "left wing extremists" or "see, libs are just as dangerous" "hypocrites for taking everyone's gun away except their own". For all we know she could be some crazy cunt like Marjorie Taylor Greene. It's that kind of neighborhood. In one of her pics she has two Rottweilers highlighted as her pets. She's very young like 30 something.

by Anonymousreply 384February 9, 2021 11:29 AM

The DA is an up and coming Repug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385February 9, 2021 11:33 AM

If Thomas Biniek, Jr. knew Jeff Spaide so well, he should be able to produce a photograph of them together.

by Anonymousreply 386February 9, 2021 11:34 AM

Well I suppose a simple, open and shut murder suicide will give her more time to investigate any 'electoral discrepancies' in Luzerne county.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387February 9, 2021 11:50 AM

[quote]I suggest the fallowing update to the script.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 388February 9, 2021 11:56 AM

R361 went right on past r325.

by Anonymousreply 389February 9, 2021 11:57 AM

[quote] You were a trooper Mrs. Goy, yes you were.

Wait. She was a state cop?

by Anonymousreply 390February 9, 2021 11:57 AM

^ ???

by Anonymousreply 391February 9, 2021 12:04 PM

It’s spelled trouper, r391.

by Anonymousreply 392February 9, 2021 12:06 PM

If Trump wins re-election in 2024, his inaugural poem should be R278's transcription.

by Anonymousreply 393February 9, 2021 1:09 PM

R342- Ginny, dear, it is not our fault that you are incapable of multitasking. In fact, I am very surprised seeing as how you manged to fuck both Hector and Julio from maintenance like a seasoned piece of pork in the middle of a fuck sandwich while on your break. Cheers!

by Anonymousreply 394February 9, 2021 1:23 PM

[quote] you manged to fuck both Hector and Julio

Julio too?!

That BITCH! I’ll scratch his eyes out!

by Anonymousreply 395February 9, 2021 1:30 PM

R395- Ginny is a whore, darling! I just hope that nasty infection has cleared up.

Bitch in employee medical claims.

by Anonymousreply 396February 9, 2021 1:36 PM

And why was Spaide at the parking alcove at that point in the first place? He was removing the snow already shoveled there by the Goys, OR he had advanced to that point after having shoveled everything else as the video shows. So, he was either in the process of removing that last bit of snow and they started putting their snow at his parking spot as he was digging out, OR he had already done it and came back outside to shovel again after he'd seen them in the act from his home. Either way, they were antagonizing him. I have a lot of insight into this phenomenon due to my own experience. Another tactic these scum use is to antagonize to the point where the victim finally retaliates so that the offender can play the victim. Cops are in on the scheme many times.

by Anonymousreply 397February 9, 2021 1:37 PM

You cunts are still at it? This is going to go on and on until thread 10, huh?

by Anonymousreply 398February 9, 2021 1:38 PM

I hope so!

by Anonymousreply 399February 9, 2021 1:41 PM

R392 Look up in thesaurus for ‘Trooper’

by Anonymousreply 400February 9, 2021 1:41 PM

I'm still waiting on details of forensics.

Any details there?

by Anonymousreply 401February 9, 2021 1:43 PM

I have a strong hunch that the police silence about what happened here, and its back story, has to do with Officer Brian Baranski's former involvement with the Goys and this situation, and/or it derives from the improper release of that video to internet media outlets (which is certainly a tort, and could lead to a lawsuit against the County for a lot of $$$). The Goys' kid will inevitably sue everyone that can be named as a part of this, and will ultimately receive, at a minimum, everything that Spaide ever owned (suit on his behalf, to be filed against Spaide's estate by the grandparents). The cops are involved in this somehow.

by Anonymousreply 402February 9, 2021 1:45 PM

R400, it must be one of those “ah, hell, everyone misspells it so we’ll let it ride and call it that ‘evolution of language’ bullshit.”

by Anonymousreply 403February 9, 2021 1:47 PM

I was a good Christian during my time on your planet. I never resorted to vulgarities and, unlike some of the people disparaging my good name, I never took more than six Snickers minis at a time unless my fibro was flaring.

by Anonymousreply 404February 9, 2021 1:47 PM

[quote] The cops are involved in this somehow.

Oh, FFS!

The cop they called out for worked for a different department. And you think knowing the inevitable civil suit to come that the police department decided, instead of investigating every possible lead and angle, it would be better to go to a civil trial and defend why they didn’t do that?

What is there to investigate? We all saw what happened with our own Orphan Annie’s.

One man shoots two people then offs himself. Speaking with neighboring witnesses revealed there was bad blood (no pun intended) between them for some time. Now they’re all dead. Case closed.

They’re not bringing criminal charges on a dead guy. What’s left?

by Anonymousreply 405February 9, 2021 1:51 PM

Like I just said, in plain English, if the cops had something to do with the release of that video, liability on the part of the County is a certainty. And they certainly had possession of the film. If Baranski had been involved with these people and this mess on previous occasions, the cops might just be covering that up by acting like the whole thing is over and done with. I don't think Baranski is liable in any way for the shootout, but there is clearly more here that the authorities are acting like is unimportant, based on that fact that the 3 actors are dead. -R402

by Anonymousreply 406February 9, 2021 1:55 PM

Google Earth Pro shows sometime between 5/2014 and 6/2016 the front lawn of 13/15 W Bergh St was ripped out and replaced with concrete. (James Jr and Lisa Goy purchased the place in 2007.)

It would be nice know if a permit was needed. And if not, why not. That’s pretty ghetto. The set-backs of 13/15 between duplexes 11/13 and 17/19 allow enough space to park on the sides of 13/15, I think.

Jeffrey purchased his house in 2015. Thus, he might have witnessed the replacement of lawn to concrete. His street-parking indent was there since at least 2005. Still to be determined is if the parking indent was on Spaide’s property or on a public easement.

Thank you to the posters who corrected me when I thought Jeff might’ve grabbed James’ shovel. The first news articles made it seem like James threw a windshield scraper. I could not figure out why Jeff held a shovel while briskly walking back into his garage. It now makes sense that James tossed his shovel at Jeff and then after Jeff grabbed it, James says “Put the shovel back.”

Still to be known is if there are any court cases or attempts at mediation between the parties.

by Anonymousreply 407February 9, 2021 2:00 PM

It’s a wonder how, in today’s day, we have conspiracy theorists who believe the cops would be able to keep anything secret when celebrities can’t even keep their disputes a secret. On a board whose mission is “gossip,” i.e., not factual.

R406, what would be their advantage to that do you think? Risk losing their pensions and possibly going to jail for some cop who doesn’t work for them? And knowing they’ll be testifying in a civil suit and these questions won’t be brought up?

What more do you think they should be investigating? I’m very interested to hear that.

Oh, and by the way, the DAs office also had the video. So now they have to keep them quiet about the whole sordid coverup too, huh?

by Anonymousreply 408February 9, 2021 2:04 PM

[quote] Still to be known is if there are any court cases

It’s already been revealed there have been no court cases between the parties and Spaid was an unknown to the local police department.

by Anonymousreply 409February 9, 2021 2:07 PM

I don’t understand why Spaide needed that parking spot on the street. His lengthy driveway appears wide enough to accommodate two vehicles and he lived alone. Why did he require additional space?

by Anonymousreply 410February 9, 2021 2:07 PM

It's been over a week. They all must have been buried/cremated by now.

by Anonymousreply 411February 9, 2021 2:09 PM

R405, The Plains Township Police Department consists of just nineteen(19) officers.

Brian Baranski has been one of them since the 1990s. I'm sure he has developed relationships with many in the town, including the Goys.

by Anonymousreply 412February 9, 2021 2:14 PM

[quote] It's been over a week. They all must have been buried

Well I believe they did get more snow since then, so if you’re driving down that street, Frau Goy could be that lump in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 413February 9, 2021 2:14 PM

Which reminds me:

Any DLers live reasonably close to there to take a road trip with pictures?

by Anonymousreply 414February 9, 2021 2:15 PM

If the police somehow released that video (and obviously it's likely to be a single person, acting on their own without permission), the whole County CERTAINLY has a financial incentive to stay mum about everything connected to this case, to the extent they can get away with it. Individual cops and pensions aren't really the issue; it would be the ultimate liability of the County for wrongfully releasing it, and so the police force and the prosecutors just say, "Well everybody is dead, nothing more to see here, case closed," hoping that the whole thing goes away. I'm an attorney, and that IS how municipal law enforcement and prosecutors act when it is in their best interests, they just clam up. I'm not being a paranoid here, it is obvious to me that there is a good bit more to this story. And it WILL come out, sooner or later, esp. if the grandparents hire an attorney who does due diligence. Wait and see. -R406

by Anonymousreply 415February 9, 2021 2:15 PM

R415 Are you a sexy attorney?

by Anonymousreply 416February 9, 2021 2:18 PM

That's probably what's going on now, R415, but per the news articles, the case was closed a couple days before the video was released. They were already hoping everyone would just move on before the video was even released.

It makes me wonder if someone released the video because they didn't like that the case was closed so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 417February 9, 2021 2:21 PM

[quote] Individual cops and pensions aren't really the issue; it would be the ultimate liability of the County for wrongfully releasing it,

And it would be individual cops and pensions—or more likely supervisory personnel—on the hook if they attempted to cover up the leak of who released it. (See also, Watergate.)

[quote]and so the police force and the prosecutors just say, "Well everybody is dead, nothing more to see here, case closed," hoping that the whole thing goes away.

So again I ask, what more did you want or think the police should have investigated? I’m anxious to hear that. And to what end? There will be no criminal charges in this case.

[quote]it is obvious to me that there is a good bit more to this story. And it WILL come out, sooner or later, esp. if the grandparents hire an attorney who does due diligence.

This we can agree, which is my whole point in saying there is no incentive for anyone to lose their livelihood, pension, possibly their very freedom if they perjure themselves knowing, as you said, it will eventually come out.

by Anonymousreply 418February 9, 2021 2:21 PM

He didn't require it, R410, it was there when he bought the house.

Personally, I think a space like that is just asking for trouble, but he didn't build that space, it was built years before he bought the place, per people who found old images on Google Maps.

by Anonymousreply 419February 9, 2021 2:22 PM

R412, not sure why you directed that to me.

by Anonymousreply 420February 9, 2021 2:22 PM

I don't necessarily think there is police "silence". It may just be a matter that the budgets for the local newspaper and news stations have been decimated over the years and no one has time to do thorough follow ups on this story.

by Anonymousreply 421February 9, 2021 2:23 PM

[quote] It makes me wonder if someone released the video because they didn't like that the case was closed so quickly.

So I’ll ask you, too. What more did you want the cops to investigate?

A Murder-suicide that they had video proof of?

by Anonymousreply 422February 9, 2021 2:24 PM

[quote]Still to be known is if there are any court cases or attempts at mediation between the parties.

The police department said there were no cases regarding anyone in the neighborhood, let alone the Spaides or Goys. That was reported a few threads ago. The police chief was quoted in the Patch article saying it was a quiet street and they never had any problems there.

by Anonymousreply 423February 9, 2021 2:25 PM

R409: All I’ve seen in the news reports was that there were no police calls to Spaide/Goy disputes. I’ve seen nothing about court cases or attempts at mediation.

I’m in this for the long haul to thread 10 as I was a lousy neighbor with a barking dog 25 years ago. I took it personal. But my neighbor was right - my dog did bark over nothing. Dog was put down 3 years later (cancer).

by Anonymousreply 424February 9, 2021 2:26 PM

^R421: That's a good point. News outlets nowadays are mostly just adjuncts of advertising, they don't do real journalism at the local level (or only rarely). So NOTHING more may come of this unless a suit is filed on behalf of the kid, and that attorney investigates the situation further through discovery. It might happen and it might not. Relatedly, I thought it was interesting that the reporter who interviewed Gary Mitchell did not really pursue what Mitchell might have known about prior bad blood among the involved parties.

by Anonymousreply 425February 9, 2021 2:27 PM

[quote]Normal people wouldn’t be swayed to sympathize with the shooter by seeing a fist raised or a shovel thrown

Right, and in the first Twitter thread with the video, absolutely EVERYONE thought Spaide was the crazy guy. When someone pointed out the news article that went with the video, people frequently said they couldn't see any snow having been shoveled onto Spaide's property.

Even now, with the theory that it was snow shoveled into that parking space, it doesn't look like there's a lot of snow there, and it's not enough for most people to think that the murder was justified.

That makes me think the video was released because someone knew the cops were lying when they tried to push the story that this was two neighbors who had shoveled snow onto Spaide's property and he'd had enough. It makes for a good story and would be a quick open-and-shut case, everyone reading the news about it thinking that everyone involved was an asshole so no reason to look into it further, but maybe there is.

The people on DL who are obsessed with this are going to think the video was released to make Tidy Navy Sewage Dude look even more sympathetic so they can buy more memorial trees for him, but I don't think that's what's going on here.

by Anonymousreply 426February 9, 2021 2:32 PM

^Six inches of snow, he shouldn't have killed them...Two feet of snow, the killing was CERTAINLY justified!! LOL.

by Anonymousreply 427February 9, 2021 2:35 PM

R426 Do tell, what [italic]is[/italic] going on?

by Anonymousreply 428February 9, 2021 2:35 PM

[quote] It's been over a week. They all must have been buried/cremated by now.

They were definitely smoked.

by Anonymousreply 429February 9, 2021 2:36 PM

Yeah, I worded that poorly, I realized that after I posted it, R427.

by Anonymousreply 430February 9, 2021 2:36 PM

[quote] Who released this recording and why?

Perhaps a small foreign faction released the tape?

by Anonymousreply 431February 9, 2021 2:39 PM

The sounds the man is making before he dies just creeped me out. I had a hard time sleeping after seeing it.

by Anonymousreply 432February 9, 2021 2:41 PM

R410: if Spaide’s parking spot was on his property, he might’ve been concerned about “adverse possession.” Our Colorado laws were changed after the Kirlin v Edie’s Path debacle. I think PA’s adverse possession law is 21 years. Still unknown is if Spaide’s street parking was on his property or on a public easement.

by Anonymousreply 433February 9, 2021 2:54 PM

R420, Because you wrote . . .

"The cop they called out for worked for a different department."

by Anonymousreply 434February 9, 2021 2:54 PM

Have the DL Tour buses 🚌 started up and down the street? I hope they don’t try & kidnap poor Jimmay!

by Anonymousreply 435February 9, 2021 2:55 PM

I guess now some enterprising DLer can pick up one of the houses on “murder street” for a song.

by Anonymousreply 436February 9, 2021 3:03 PM

Is anyone with access to Google maps able to identify when the Goys erected their cameras?

by Anonymousreply 437February 9, 2021 3:13 PM

Will Goy Jnr be able to sue the county for release of the video footage and his subsequent trauma from seeing it online?

by Anonymousreply 438February 9, 2021 3:14 PM

^Yes, certainly. It's a powerful motive for the County to say as little as possible about the situation, going forward.

by Anonymousreply 439February 9, 2021 3:18 PM

^ (Unless Jnr. is the one who uploaded it to the internet in the first place.)

by Anonymousreply 440February 9, 2021 3:19 PM

Yes absolutely.

I really do feel for him. Not only has his parents died, but they died in horrific circumstances, all of which are in public view.

I do hope his grandparents live far away from the crime scene.

by Anonymousreply 441February 9, 2021 3:21 PM

Did the abusers live in number 15? Or did they live in both 13 and 15? Gary gave his interview in front of 11. If the bullies lived in only 15, then Jimmmmaaaaay and his mother must live in 13.

by Anonymousreply 442February 9, 2021 3:22 PM

According to the obituary for Goy's sister, Goy's father is alive. His father lost a daughter and a son within a couple of months.

by Anonymousreply 443February 9, 2021 3:27 PM

People routinely give law enforcement access to their security cams voluntarily, and let's face facts here - law enforcement can gain access to ANYTHING having to do with internet/wifi at any time. I walk by a security cam mounted on a shed in someone's back yard right along a tall privacy fence. Both the owner of the home and law enforcement see me often on that cam - I'm not doing anything except walking my dog each morning. One morning, however, I cam across a small glassine baggy filled with sizable pot roaches laying right there in frame of the cam where I would pass. Instinct and prior experience took over and dictated my course of action as I used my shoe to ground the baggy and its contents into the pavement right before raising my middle finger to the camera and walking on. I admit, however, that there was another individual behind me who was on his way to the city garage, and the baggy may have been intended for him. Folks who get in trouble with the law are required to do community service at said garage. Anyway, the cops are in on this - it's completely obvious. Spaide was the victim who finally retaliated.

by Anonymousreply 444February 9, 2021 3:30 PM

[quote] I guess now some enterprising DLer can pick up one of the houses on “murder street” for a song.

But no dance? WTF?

Oh, no, we require a dance.

by Anonymousreply 445February 9, 2021 3:44 PM

[quote]Perhaps the cops are acting like this is an open and shut case because of Mrs. Goy's invocation of Officer Baranski's name in the video.

I just watched the version of the video linked to by the OP in this thread, and it seems to me that Baranski's name has been edited out of it. At one point, after Mrs. Goy is shot the first time, I think I hear her say "Call..." but then then the audio right after that is muffled or edited out. Anyone else notice this?

by Anonymousreply 446February 9, 2021 3:53 PM

That murdering pussy knows what he did.

You do too, DL. You do too.

by Anonymousreply 447February 9, 2021 4:00 PM

If this was leaked by a member of the sheriff's or DA's department, would Goy Jnr be able to go after their assets too?

by Anonymousreply 448February 9, 2021 4:12 PM

I can't wait for all the Tasteful friends" threads about those properties:"Chic with a hint of mass murderer Style!"

by Anonymousreply 449February 9, 2021 4:40 PM

[quote]Can any of you who are familiar with PA explain why everyone connected to this story is so hideously unattractive?

I guess you didn't watch the Gary Mitchell interview. He looks really cute, even with a mask. I tried linking to the interview but the post was rejected for some reason. You can follow the instructions that someone gave above and Google ""PAhomepage Gary Mitchell"

[quote]"We came up and saw her laying in the road and I was like ‘oh she must of fell or slipped on the ice or something....:

Incredible that whoever transcribed the interview for PA Homepage (whatever that is) typed "she must of" instead of "she must have." It's one thing when a stupid kid makes a writing error like that, but....seriously???? I guess that gives us an idea of the general level of intelligence and education in the area.

by Anonymousreply 450February 9, 2021 4:41 PM

R456 The full video is still up at YouTube channel Active Self Protection and labeled “A Terribly Disturbing Ego Battle.” Lisa Goy’s muddled “Siri call Brian Baranski” is there, although it sounds like Ryan Murinski - maybe because she was shot and choking on blood. She speaks into her phone about 60 seconds after being shot.

We do need more concrete info about the Brian Baranski link to the Goys.

by Anonymousreply 451February 9, 2021 4:45 PM

Can someone refresh my memory: how long after the shooting did the video "drop" (as they say now) on social media?

TIA.

by Anonymousreply 452February 9, 2021 4:45 PM

Oh come on, R450, the Atlanta Journal, the NY Daily Mail, the NY Daily News, ALL publish bad English like that every day. It's ubiquitous now. College-graduate journalists who can't write simple declarative sentences. And they don't even have editors anymore, apparently. It's because of their rush to publish - that's the only explanation I can come up with. Even the NY Times has these kinds of mistakes fairly often nowadays; it used to NEVER happen in the Times.

by Anonymousreply 453February 9, 2021 4:46 PM

R453 Tell me about it!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454February 9, 2021 4:56 PM

[quote] did the video "drop" (as they say now) on social media?

Look atchoo!

by Anonymousreply 455February 9, 2021 4:57 PM

I don’t even think there will be a Fear Thy Neighbor episode because there aren’t any survivors to interview. The kid is autistic, so he won’t be interviewed. There is no widow to interview who can talk about what a great neighborhood it was & how everyone got along until X moved in. No one to talk about windows being broken, tires becoming mysteriously flat overnight, pets being poisoned, kids being forbidden from playing with the neighbors’ kids. There won’t be a Dateline NBC because there’s no mystery about the deaths - we know who, what, when, where & why. Neighbors are vague. They heard bangs, they saw someone lying in the street. The medical examiner will tell us where the gunshots were and which ones were potentially survivable or fatal. They can show the video, but they’d need to bleep out 99% of the audio because it’s so obscene.

This one is dead & over with.

by Anonymousreply 456February 9, 2021 5:08 PM

I demand to speak to the manager of Hell! That fucker!!

by Anonymousreply 457February 9, 2021 5:17 PM

Two days, R452. First news articles published on the 2nd, video leaked on the 4th, I think on Twitter first but maybe YouTube, most have been deleted so I can't double check.

by Anonymousreply 458February 9, 2021 5:19 PM

Will the DA investigate the publication of the video if Goy Jnr complains?

by Anonymousreply 459February 9, 2021 5:30 PM

Um, what the living fuck are you rambling about, R444?

by Anonymousreply 460February 9, 2021 5:31 PM

Lisa Goy was like the Queen of the Pennsylvania Karen's.

by Anonymousreply 461February 9, 2021 5:42 PM

If Jnr says "No, I didn't post the video on the internet", then yes, the County prosecutor should certainly try to find out how it ended up in public. It's prime police evidence, gone badly astray.

by Anonymousreply 462February 9, 2021 5:44 PM

[quote] gone badly astray.

Just like Spaid.

by Anonymousreply 463February 9, 2021 5:55 PM

Because the video is part of case evidence the Press has the right to access and publish it. Stop flapping your beef curtains over nothing you irritating cows.

by Anonymousreply 464February 9, 2021 6:01 PM

Lockdown 23and1 mentions this case around the 10 minute mark in the video below =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465February 9, 2021 6:02 PM

Wouldn't that jeapodise any forthcoming trial?

by Anonymousreply 466February 9, 2021 6:02 PM

R464, Incorrect, for more than one reason, legally. The press has no apriori right to evidence in any legal proceeding, much less a right to broadcast it.

by Anonymousreply 467February 9, 2021 6:08 PM

So the tribute page on Jeff Spaide's funeral home obituary has been either turned or walled off. A Redditor said s/he reported to the funeral home that the page had been filling up with white power terminology and acronyms. The Goy friends no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 468February 9, 2021 6:37 PM

The Goys were utter garbage!! Hasta la vista bitches!

by Anonymousreply 469February 9, 2021 6:44 PM

R464, you’re an idiot.

On so, so many levels.

by Anonymousreply 470February 9, 2021 6:47 PM

It appears that Chris Goy's Facebook page is now gone.

by Anonymousreply 471February 9, 2021 6:51 PM

The cameras could have been "recording" to a site remote from their house. That could have something to do with the release of the video.

by Anonymousreply 472February 9, 2021 7:08 PM

It seems to me that the video(s) that were released were already edited.

Those cameras (shown in the clip from Inside Edition) would have been recording everything, all the time.

So, if, as has been reported, the Goys were and had been over by Spaide's property, the portion of the video showing the Goys leaving stuff over on Spaide's property was not shown. I also wonder what else the Goys may have been leaving over there?

If the above transcript of the first statement from Spaide "Scummy motherfuckers. Jesus Christ." is correct, that, to me, always came across as his disgust at what he was finding over on his property. His disgust.

That comment would not normally be used if snow was the only thing that was deposited.

by Anonymousreply 473February 9, 2021 7:10 PM

Ok, NOW the theatrical cut's no longer available.

by Anonymousreply 474February 9, 2021 7:11 PM

Maybe Chris Goy shouldn't run his mouth off after the world saw how trashy his relations were, R472. It's awful that they were killed in the way they were but I'll bet he wasn't expecting the world to react to the video they way it did, that is, pointing out that while Spaide was wrong to kill them, his relative behaved like absolute white trash.

by Anonymousreply 475February 9, 2021 7:12 PM

Isn't this it, R474?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476February 9, 2021 7:15 PM

Never ever argue with someone, even with words. If you have a serious dispute, do it through lawyers and other intermediaries.

Never ever get involved in a public fight or argument either, as an intervening third party; don't play hero etc.

Basically, wear earbuds, keep your head down (looking at your phone, etc.) and mind your own business. Don't make eye contact.

If you see something serious and feel compelled to act, step away and call the police. They'll handle it.

by Anonymousreply 477February 9, 2021 7:17 PM

I will never tire of Jimmmaaaayyyyyy.

by Anonymousreply 478February 9, 2021 7:23 PM

[quote]The cameras could have been "recording" to a site remote from their house.

Their system only records to an SD card in the monitor.

by Anonymousreply 479February 9, 2021 7:24 PM

R479, FWIW, you’re one of the reasons I love Datalounge.

Once he posted that I thought, “oh, wow, I hadn’t thought about that.”

And then you come along and set me straight (so to speak) with facts.

by Anonymousreply 480February 9, 2021 7:28 PM

Oh I agree R475. What's most surprising or maybe not surprising is how trashy and unattractive the entire Goy clan is. At least the ones on Facebook. From the nieces all the way up to the grand aunts. Chris Goy was the only semi decent looking one. Who knows, maybe he deleted his Facebook because he got wise to the fact that Eldergays were looking at his profile and maybe offering some comfort.

by Anonymousreply 481February 9, 2021 7:28 PM

[quote] Lisa Goy was like the Queen of the Pennsylvania Karen's.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 482February 9, 2021 7:29 PM

Also how unrealistic is it that Lisa Goy didn't have a Facebook? Was her page deleted? Her face just screams frau who spends a million hours posting stupid shit on Facebook. She IS Facebook. Or was.

by Anonymousreply 483February 9, 2021 7:33 PM

She may have, R483, but it may be under her maiden name.

by Anonymousreply 484February 9, 2021 7:36 PM

Trooper vs Trouper

OH DEAR! FOR the OH DEAR QUEEN

by Anonymousreply 485February 9, 2021 7:42 PM

Jimmmmaaaay!

by Anonymousreply 486February 9, 2021 7:44 PM

Here’s a link to the steps someone would have to go through to retrieve the footage. With the exception of the audio quality, it’s all very 2003.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487February 9, 2021 7:44 PM

Who wants to bet it was Gary and or Jimmmmaaay that hacked into the camera?

by Anonymousreply 488February 9, 2021 7:46 PM

We should start a scholarship fund for Jimmy and Gary. They are good boys and tried to help. We could be their escape from Wilkes-Barre living.

by Anonymousreply 489February 9, 2021 7:49 PM

Where's the Gary interview?

by Anonymousreply 490February 9, 2021 7:50 PM

They're much nicer than the Nazi Killer Twinks, I agree, R489.

by Anonymousreply 491February 9, 2021 7:50 PM

[quote]Brian Baranski has been one of them since the 1990s. I'm sure he has developed relationships with many in the town, including the Goys.

That's a completely a one sided view to abdicate the connection and possible nefarious relationship. By your logic, the police would have also developed a relationship with Jeff, especially since he's lived in the area all his life and was ex-military. In fact, some of those cops might have even served together with him in the national guard.

by Anonymousreply 492February 9, 2021 7:52 PM

R490, here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493February 9, 2021 7:55 PM

Downloaded the director's extended cut.

The theatrical's been removed, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494February 9, 2021 7:56 PM

Hmmmmm......someone on Facebook asked William Spaide if Jeffrey was his brother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495February 9, 2021 8:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496February 9, 2021 8:08 PM

[quote]video was released to make Tidy Navy Sewage Dude look even more sympathetic

Biased there much, now you are judge and jury? If you want to talk about sewage, maybe he did us a favor cleaning up the shit across the street. He served his county twice! More than I can say for the biker gang family trash pissing on everyone else's property.

Thank you Jeff for taking out the TRASH!

by Anonymousreply 497February 9, 2021 8:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498February 9, 2021 8:10 PM

^That particular William Spaide has at least 3 Facebook accounts. Is that a usual thing?

by Anonymousreply 499February 9, 2021 8:11 PM

^AND William Spaide is a big-time-drink-the-KoolAid-My-Pillowguy Trump supporter lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 500February 9, 2021 8:14 PM

Why is he denying that Jeffrey was his brother, I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 501February 9, 2021 8:15 PM

That Tony person is a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 502February 9, 2021 8:15 PM

He's odd for sure, R502. Very strange. But I'm almost positive that William is Jeffrey's brother, however he says he's no relation. What are the odds of that? How many William Spaides can there be in the area?

by Anonymousreply 503February 9, 2021 8:18 PM

I guarantee that Tony posts here. Kook.

by Anonymousreply 504February 9, 2021 8:19 PM

[quote]People like the Goys wear you down. They were trash. I feel sorry for their child but also can’t help feeling that now he has a chance for a better life. It takes a lot to care for and advocate for a child with autism and I don’t see the Goys as having been great parents.

I've been following this story on DL pretty much since the beginning, but I guess there's something I missed: Where did we get the info that the Goys' son is autistic? Not that I'm doubting the info, but I don't see where or how it came out.

by Anonymousreply 505February 9, 2021 8:19 PM

Now he's trying to prove that William and Jeff were brothers, R504. I don't doubt they are, but clearly William doesn't want to talk about it. Why push the matter?

by Anonymousreply 506February 9, 2021 8:20 PM

Tony - if you're here reading this, leave William Spaide alone, and for the love of God, don't fucking mention Datalounge anywhere on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 507February 9, 2021 8:21 PM

How about this sending that guy this thread and let determine if there’s libel involved?

by Anonymousreply 508February 9, 2021 8:22 PM

What difference would that make, R508, he's denying that Jeffrey was his brother. Even though I have my doubts, maybe he's telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 509February 9, 2021 8:25 PM

[quote]though I have my doubts

Send the guy this thread and let him read it. Accusing him of things is not legal.

by Anonymousreply 510February 9, 2021 8:26 PM

What has William Spaide been accused of here, R510? We've barely discussed him at all.

by Anonymousreply 511February 9, 2021 8:28 PM

I would just leave William Spaide alone. Even if he is Jeffrey Spaide's brother, it's understandable if he doesn't want to be questioned.

by Anonymousreply 512February 9, 2021 8:28 PM

Too bad the alpha dad got his brains blown off. Seems like he would have thrown a mean hatefuck.

by Anonymousreply 513February 9, 2021 8:30 PM

Exactly, R512. Creeping a Facebook page is one thing, messaging any of these people is wrong. Leave all of them alone and let's just continue our speculation here.

by Anonymousreply 514February 9, 2021 8:31 PM

Alpha Dad? Have you seen his pic? He's more Family Guy than anything else.

Oh, and a Pussy.

by Anonymousreply 515February 9, 2021 8:32 PM

R513, are you blind? James Goy probably needed a CPAP machine.

by Anonymousreply 516February 9, 2021 8:35 PM

Tony Tagliucci, you’re a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 517February 9, 2021 8:39 PM

Is it even legal to point cameras on your property to film someone else's property/ their comings and goings?

I live outside the US now, and that would definitely be illegal in most of Europe -- you can't even have dashcam continually filming in your car in my jurisdiction.

by Anonymousreply 518February 9, 2021 8:39 PM

[quote]How could those kids not see blood all over the snow? Christ you can see it from the sketchy video that we are all watching.

Even weirder to me: The first set of gunshots happens less than a minute before we see the kid, presumably Gary Mitchell, come running over to ask the expiring Mr. Goy "Are you okay?" Seeing how it's impossible that the kids didn't hear the gunshots, are we supposed to think they heard them but somehow didn't realize what they were? How could the kids have conceivably thought for even a moment that all that happened was that the Goys slipped and fell on the ice and snow?

by Anonymousreply 519February 9, 2021 8:52 PM

[quote] Is it even legal to point cameras on your property to film someone else's property/ their comings and goings?

Yes it is. If the camera is in public and recording things that go on in public, there’s nothing wrong with that. No one has any expectation of privacy in public.

by Anonymousreply 520February 9, 2021 9:04 PM

Is there a photo of Spaide yet?

by Anonymousreply 521February 9, 2021 9:06 PM

[quote]Is it even legal to point cameras on your property to film someone else's property/ their comings and goings?

Yep. You cant point something directly at the window, but if its part of a bigger picture then it's considered public. Europe has laws that are much more stringent than the US when it comes to privacy. In the US if it's outside your house, or private business it's considered public and therefore you have the right to do whatever you want with a camera.

by Anonymousreply 522February 9, 2021 9:07 PM

In my old neighborhood there were regular instances of cars backfiring, kids and idiots setting off firecrackers, and a local gun range. Initially I was constantly thinking someone was shot, but eventually tuned it out.

Also, as a teen I wasn't the sharpest fellow, and it sometimes took me a bit to understand what I was seeing, etc.

I don't fault them for being clueless.

by Anonymousreply 523February 9, 2021 9:22 PM

The kids saw it happen. The kids came to troll the dying street bullies. THAT is how bad this “quiet” street is.

by Anonymousreply 524February 9, 2021 10:18 PM

We still don’t know what the killer looked like.

by Anonymousreply 525February 9, 2021 10:22 PM

I know I should just let it go, but I did some snooping, and it looks like the William Spaide, who "Tony" asked if he was Jeffrey's brother, is friends with Christine Biniek, who is the brother of Thomas Biniek. Thomas Biniek was the person who posted to one news sight's comment section saying he was a friend of Jeffrey's and the Goys had waged a campaign of bullying and harassing Jeffrey for some time. It looks like Thomas's comment may be on the up and up.

by Anonymousreply 526February 9, 2021 10:32 PM

It isn't unusual for someone over forty not to have photos readily available posted on the internet

by Anonymousreply 527February 9, 2021 10:38 PM

Where is this Thomas comment?

by Anonymousreply 528February 9, 2021 10:39 PM

[quote] person who posted to one news sight's

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 529February 9, 2021 10:40 PM

[quote] Where is this Thomas comment?

You have to go on facebook and search for Inside Edition's page, then scroll through their videos to find the story. Thomas comments there.

by Anonymousreply 530February 9, 2021 10:43 PM

Seriously, who got this surveillance video and uploaded it to www?

by Anonymousreply 531February 9, 2021 11:10 PM

My bet is Jimmmaaaay and Gary, R531.

by Anonymousreply 532February 9, 2021 11:12 PM

Gary WAS very animatedly talking about the leaked video, and how SHOCKED 😲 he was that it got out...doth Gary protest too much?

by Anonymousreply 533February 10, 2021 12:03 AM

Also, this is the official thread theme song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534February 10, 2021 12:05 AM

I wonder what kind of cake Jeffrey would have liked. I think I'll bake him an Angel Food Cake, I know he can't eat it but it's the thought that counts.

by Anonymousreply 535February 10, 2021 12:47 AM

[quote]I will never tire of Jimmmaaaayyyyyy.

The words "easily amused" come to mind.

by Anonymousreply 536February 10, 2021 1:19 AM

Excellent detective work R526

by Anonymousreply 537February 10, 2021 1:33 AM

Agreed, R537. Thank you, R526.

by Anonymousreply 538February 10, 2021 2:48 AM

You're welcome, r537 and r538. The more I thought about the leaked video, the more I believe whoever released it wanted the Goys to look as sympathetic as possible (a Sisyphean task, we've learned). It starts *after* Goy has thrown something at Spaide's head and only when Spaide starts calling them "scummy." So I really wanted Jeffrey's friend's comments to be real.

by Anonymousreply 539February 10, 2021 3:01 AM

I'm so on the fence about that, R539. It's clear the video was edited before it was leaked, but still, it paints the Goys in a fairly negative light, but maybe it shows them in the best light possible? They are behaving in a scummy way, just like Jeffrey said. I wonder what happened in the moments before the video starts though? Perhaps something that would make the Goys look even worse than they already do.

by Anonymousreply 540February 10, 2021 3:25 AM

R540 That's an interesting assessment.

I think it's interesting that an edited video was released, rather than the whole recording. Usually, CCTV footage contains mundane footage, but this one has been edited, by persons unknown. For what reason? Just to reduce the amount of footage? To create a favourable Impression about one of the parties in the video? We may never know.

by Anonymousreply 541February 10, 2021 3:51 AM

Ugh, stupid me. I started to make the cake and then halfway through I realized I was making red velvet cupcakes. No one ever appreciated my cupcakes, but Jeffrey would definitely have appreciated my Angel Food.

by Anonymousreply 542February 10, 2021 4:05 AM

I got pics/vid of JS. I contacted the owner and suggested they contact a news site to make money...and I'll accept $ if they want to thank me. I should hear their reaction tomorrow...not sure if they'll be pissed. I'll post them if they don't want to move forward.

by Anonymousreply 543February 10, 2021 4:05 AM

Are you serious, R543?

by Anonymousreply 544February 10, 2021 4:07 AM

yes. I'll tell my process either way, but want to hear back from them first.

by Anonymousreply 545February 10, 2021 4:08 AM

R543 You contacted the “owner” of what?

by Anonymousreply 546February 10, 2021 4:11 AM

So at least tell us if Jeffrey was good looking or not till then, R545. Will DL be happy or disappointed?

by Anonymousreply 547February 10, 2021 4:12 AM

Yeah, exactly r546 Owner of what? My asshole? No thanks, but prove me wrong. You won't. This is where shit always goes sideways because trolls find these extended threads and want to get into the game, but have absolutely nothing to offer but bullshit. We saw this a LOT on the Jussie threads.

by Anonymousreply 548February 10, 2021 4:14 AM

No one will be lusting after him. He looks kind of like Louis CK but brown hair and fatter. He had moobs. "Kind of" reminds me of the former NFL'er John Jumbo Elliott.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549February 10, 2021 4:15 AM

So how'd you find the video then, R549? A private source or was it online?

by Anonymousreply 550February 10, 2021 4:17 AM

You guys are GULL-I-BULL!

by Anonymousreply 551February 10, 2021 4:22 AM

No, I won't believe it till R49 posts it, R551.

by Anonymousreply 552February 10, 2021 4:23 AM

I meant R549, R551.

by Anonymousreply 553February 10, 2021 4:24 AM

550 I'll tell tomorrow when I post the evidence.

548 I will prove you wrong, but I'm not the type of person who falls for your provoking ploys.

This won't make sense now, but will prove I solved it later: 2SBlue 1COrange 3RWhite 2Gray

Long day tomorrow, going to bed. Will reply to next thread.

by Anonymousreply 554February 10, 2021 4:24 AM

How are all the retarded kids that live on West Bergh Street today?

Drooling?

by Anonymousreply 555February 10, 2021 4:25 AM

R554

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556February 10, 2021 4:26 AM

We'll see, R554.

Someone should start a new thread just in case.

by Anonymousreply 557February 10, 2021 4:27 AM

You're full of shit R554.

by Anonymousreply 558February 10, 2021 4:30 AM

Dumbasses, don’t FF me or else I’ll be locked out and won’t be able to post the photo tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 559February 10, 2021 4:30 AM

Can you give anymore clarity on the number/color thing?

by Anonymousreply 560February 10, 2021 4:32 AM

No one's going to FF you, R559, just post the evidence.

by Anonymousreply 561February 10, 2021 4:33 AM

You would have to have taken photos yourself in order to sell them or else paid for the rights to the person who took them in past couple days = BULLSHIT

by Anonymousreply 562February 10, 2021 4:33 AM

Relax, R562. Let's wait and see if he posts the picture and video tomorrow. I'm doubtful, but willing to wait till tomorrow to see for sure.

In the meantime, someone start a new thread and link it here.

by Anonymousreply 563February 10, 2021 4:36 AM

It’s most likely a photo and video from a marathon Spaide ran

by Anonymousreply 564February 10, 2021 4:37 AM

Phone posts struggle around this number of replies, so here's part 6 lined up just in case, otherwise do try to refrain darlings, until this thread fills up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565February 10, 2021 4:37 AM

This is seriously my last post of the night. I informed the owner of the photos that they have an opportunity to make money, I provided a ton of evidence, and I gave them the contact info for TMZ, the New York post, daily mail, and the sun. I told them if they want to thank me that I’ll give them my Venmo. They wouldn’t have known about it if I didn’t tell them so maybe they’ll give me some cash which I need which is why I’m not posting it here until I can find out if I can make money. I’m not lying. I will post them, and my investigative process plus the evidence at some point. I unfortunately have a ton of video conference calls tomorrow for about three hours in the morning and then three hours in the afternoon, but I will post an update.

by Anonymousreply 566February 10, 2021 4:37 AM

That's what I'm thinking too, R564. If it even exists.

by Anonymousreply 567February 10, 2021 4:37 AM

Link to Part 6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568February 10, 2021 4:39 AM

R566 at least you're good with the Adderall

by Anonymousreply 569February 10, 2021 4:39 AM

Thank you, R568/R656

Well, R566, we'll see tomorrow. The picture had better be up here by tomorrow night.

by Anonymousreply 570February 10, 2021 4:41 AM

I presume the reason that Jeffrey wanted to park in the alcove on the street is due to snow and ice. It is treacherous trying to drive up and down a sloping driveway during or after a winter storm. You could end up sliding into the street and hitting a car, person, or ramming into the neighbors' house.

by Anonymousreply 571February 10, 2021 4:42 AM

I can't believe there will be six threads on this crime, lol. Were there even that many about the Soft Butch Sous Chef or that crazy Aunt Dianne who drove drunk on the wrong side of the freeway?

by Anonymousreply 572February 10, 2021 4:47 AM

[quote] 2SBlue 1COrange 3RWhite 2Gray

What does this even mean?

by Anonymousreply 573February 10, 2021 4:49 AM

I have no idea if this will work, and I'm not all that great with 4chan, but there's a pic on there that implies it's Jeffrey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574February 10, 2021 4:51 AM

r571 As a native Californian and one who has massive snow/ice phobia, thanks for that post, I never would have thought of that perspective. How do you snow/ice people do it?

I know this is totally off topic, but do you guys slip around and fall a lot (Yeah I'm embarrassed by this question, but as an eldergay I think about this WAY too often even out here) do you wear winter shoes with cleats or is that not allowed because it fucks up flooring, etc.?

Again, embarrassed to ask but really intrigued.

Wigging out under the duvet in my "freezing" 53 degree weather.

by Anonymousreply 575February 10, 2021 4:54 AM

Where, R574? There's like dozens of pages on that link.

by Anonymousreply 576February 10, 2021 4:54 AM

R574 If that is really him. Wow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577February 10, 2021 4:58 AM

r576, on the first page, it's the third poster/pic from the bottom. If you go to page 2, the pic is there. too

by Anonymousreply 578February 10, 2021 4:59 AM

I tried at R577 It should work for his direct (supposed) snap, but if not, let me know and I will try again.

by Anonymousreply 579February 10, 2021 5:01 AM

This guy, R574?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580February 10, 2021 5:01 AM

r577,right?

by Anonymousreply 581February 10, 2021 5:01 AM

Woof, if that's really him.

by Anonymousreply 582February 10, 2021 5:02 AM

r580, I think that's what 4chan is claiming

by Anonymousreply 583February 10, 2021 5:02 AM

If that's him, he's nice looking.

by Anonymousreply 584February 10, 2021 5:03 AM

OMG that is exactly how I pictured him too. Shit fuck wow. Well done R574 if this is really him. You win everything. You bested the DM!

by Anonymousreply 585February 10, 2021 5:05 AM

Thank you, R574. He was a good looking guy.

by Anonymousreply 586February 10, 2021 5:05 AM

Same here, R585!! I don't believe the other poster who said he's fat with moobs. The guy ran marathons, ffs. However, I will wait and see what evidence the other poster provides (if he does) and go from there.

by Anonymousreply 587February 10, 2021 5:08 AM

Lmao in basically every site there are open comments about this, almost all the people are taking Spaide's side and saying the Goy's got what they deserved.

by Anonymousreply 588February 10, 2021 5:10 AM

If that is truly a photo of Jeff Spaide, then what a waste of a hot DILF.

by Anonymousreply 589February 10, 2021 5:10 AM

R534 Notwithstanding the irony, this song seems to fit better. I picture it playing over a montage (a la Magnolia) of us scrolling through these threads and of images of a determined Mr. Spaide, frenzied Mr. Goy and an indomitable Mrs. Goy locked in time, space, and the whitest snow together forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590February 10, 2021 5:10 AM

Thank you, R574!!

by Anonymousreply 591February 10, 2021 5:11 AM

[quote] almost all the people are taking Spaide's side and saying the Goy's got what they deserved.

Most people don't like loudmouth bullies.

by Anonymousreply 592February 10, 2021 5:12 AM

Now I'm intrigued with trying to figure out R554's riddle of: 2SBlue 1COrange 3RWhite 2Gray

Why doesn't the last one have a letter between the number and the color?

by Anonymousreply 593February 10, 2021 5:13 AM

Remember, if this turns out not to be him, I'm just going by 4chan. They're weird, but often right

by Anonymousreply 594February 10, 2021 5:14 AM

One thing, look at the stills of Spaide from the video, he doesn't appear to be fat at all, as R549 suggest.

by Anonymousreply 595February 10, 2021 5:15 AM

Of course, R594.

by Anonymousreply 596February 10, 2021 5:15 AM

Part 6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597February 10, 2021 5:16 AM

I think I fucked it up. He is still a morsel though Part 6 Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598February 10, 2021 5:18 AM

Say bye bye

by Anonymousreply 599February 10, 2021 5:18 AM

That’s all folks!

by Anonymousreply 600February 10, 2021 5:18 AM

Close this (hot) bitch out!

by Anonymousreply 601February 10, 2021 5:20 AM

Jimmmmmaaaaay!!

by Anonymousreply 602February 10, 2021 5:20 AM

Do you want to make tea at the BBC, do you really wanna be a cop? Career opportunities really knocked your ass.

by Anonymousreply 603February 10, 2021 5:21 AM

R575 I'm a native Californian but live in NYC. The first winter here, I slipped after walking on a store's steel trap cellar doors (closed) where they unload deliveries from the sidewalk. I didn't see the ice and my feet flew up and I fell backwards.

NYC uses a ton of salt during snowstorms and salt conducts electricity. I learned not to step on any steel cellar trap doors, manhole covers, curbs that have metal strips, or walk near streetlights or traffic lights. A woman and her 2 dogs were electrocuted after one of the dogs stepped on a metal cover of a utility box. She died. The dogs were injured but survived.

After she died, the city tested all of the utility boxes and found that many of them were dangerous.

I learned a lot about snow and ice safety after my parents retired and moved from CA to a state in the South that gets snow and ice storms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 604February 10, 2021 5:32 AM

This little house just sold for $95,000. It's a couple of doors from the late Goy's house. I found it on Google maps, spitting distance from the crime scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 605February 10, 2021 5:35 AM

You can see Spaide's garage in one of the photos from the front room window in the pics above. I compared the garage windows to Spaide's house and they match.

by Anonymousreply 606February 10, 2021 5:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!