Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

3 People Dead in Murder-Suicide after Snow Removal Dispute in Pennsylvania Part 6

Link to Part 5 below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 14, 2021 1:48 AM

I cannot believe we’re up to Part Six. I haven’t even finished Part Four!

by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2021 4:52 AM

Reply number 574 on the prior thread may have FINALLY found a photo of this guy, Cute as hell. I hope it is true

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 10, 2021 5:08 AM

If that's truly him, R2, I feel even worse now that we can put a face to the person we've been discussing here for six threads.

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2021 5:10 AM

The photo in the prior thread was a football player who the killer resembles, not of the killer.

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2021 5:12 AM

There's a new pic since then, R4.

by Anonymousreply 5February 10, 2021 5:13 AM

The guy @R2 is a handsome/ hot mix.

by Anonymousreply 6February 10, 2021 5:15 AM

There really was a class divide in that street. Spaide's side was very upper middle class (for the area), in fact Spaide's next door neighbors have a very big house with pool and all. Goy's side looks pretty working class and their house in particular looks unkempt compared to the other houses in their side of the street.

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2021 5:17 AM

Did someone save the Obituary picture at Disney World? Maybe one can compare the two pictures to get a confirmation.

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2021 5:18 AM

The new theme song for this saga.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2021 5:20 AM

The shooting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2021 5:22 AM

r8 the thing is, in the Disney pic, he's the smaller kid and you can't really see him under his baseball cap.

by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2021 5:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 10, 2021 5:24 AM

R8, here's the mother's obit again, the Disney pic is on the tribute wall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 10, 2021 5:26 AM

The cause of death for all three was determined to be COVID-19

by Anonymousreply 14February 10, 2021 5:26 AM

I just thought of a more heartbreaking song for the Mr. Spaide lovers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 10, 2021 5:26 AM

R1 Saddest comment of every thread

by Anonymousreply 16February 10, 2021 5:30 AM

While waiting for more news/confirmation to roll in, I will be that OT asshole again in reply to Part 5's astute observance at their reply number 571 which was:

"I presume the reason that Jeffrey wanted to park in the alcove on the street is due to snow and ice. It is treacherous trying to drive up and down a sloping driveway during or after a winter storm. You could end up sliding into the street and hitting a car, person, or ramming into the neighbors' house."

Sorry, don't know how to do the proper quote thing. Anyway...

As a native Californian and one who has massive snow/ice phobia, thanks for that post, I never would have thought of that perspective. How do you snow/ice people do it?

I know this is totally off topic, but do you guys slip around and fall a lot (Yeah I'm embarrassed by this question, but as an eldergay I think about this WAY too often even out here) do you wear winter shoes with cleats or is that not allowed because it fucks up flooring, etc.?

Again, embarrassed to ask but really intrigued.

Wigging out under the duvet in my "freezing" 53 degree weather.

by Anonymousreply 17February 10, 2021 5:31 AM

If that photo is indeed Jeffrey Spaide, how could someone that good looking not have someone in his life?

by Anonymousreply 18February 10, 2021 5:36 AM

I'm Canadian, R17, and unless it's very slippery in the winter, I don't usually have a problem. The real danger is when the weather warms up and things get icy. If it's very cold, conditions are usually okay for walking/driving. If I go for a walk in the winter, I often use a pair of YakTrax, which are basically a sort of ice cleat that you strap to your boots. I don't wear those indoors because they're very slippery on indoor surfaces.

Jeff's driveway doesn't look too steep to me at all, I'd be parking in the driveway closer to the house if it were mine. I don't think the alcove was put there for winter purposes, it was likely built for extra parking. If the previous owner had kids with cars, then an extra spot would be handy and that way, no one has to move their car to let another car out.

by Anonymousreply 19February 10, 2021 5:38 AM

[quote] 2SBlue 1COrange 3RWhite 2Gray

The Professor in the Library with the Candlestick. GTFO!

by Anonymousreply 20February 10, 2021 5:39 AM

If that pic from 4chan turns out to be the real Jeff, expect another 6 threads!

Whores.

by Anonymousreply 21February 10, 2021 5:40 AM

Also, R17, they tend to use salt in eastern cities like Toronto and Montreal because they have more icy conditions than other parts of Canada. I lived for a while in Winnipeg where they get a lot of snow too, but less icy streets, so they use sand for the streets and sidewalks.

by Anonymousreply 22February 10, 2021 5:41 AM

Correct, R21.

by Anonymousreply 23February 10, 2021 5:42 AM

He was much prettier than Lisa Goy.

by Anonymousreply 24February 10, 2021 5:45 AM

But surely, Jeff had co-workers who would have pics of him, like in a group photo. Why aren't they sharing with us?

by Anonymousreply 25February 10, 2021 5:45 AM

I don't have any group pics from work, R25.

by Anonymousreply 26February 10, 2021 5:47 AM

I just did a Google Reverse Image Search on the proposed Jeffrey Spaide photo and got nothing.

by Anonymousreply 27February 10, 2021 5:51 AM

Some people are private loaners and don't want their pic all over the internet. Doesn't mean they don't have friends and such but most likely the kind of friends he would have would be equally reserve and private.

by Anonymousreply 28February 10, 2021 5:52 AM

^^Loners

by Anonymousreply 29February 10, 2021 5:52 AM

I will be sad if that pic really is that hot daddy guy. He's about the right age if he were a guy who took care of himself up to that point. And anyone doing marathons at that age is probably on the thinner side.

by Anonymousreply 30February 10, 2021 5:55 AM

Thanks for your replies to my questions re navigating ice/snow, and thanks too to reply 604 from Part 5 if you are reading this. Damn!

by Anonymousreply 31February 10, 2021 5:56 AM

Before we get too excited over the possible picture of Jeffrey. How do we know that the 4chan poster wasn't just using that pic as an avatar? Did someone there actually claim the photo is of Spaide?? (I have no idea how 4chan works, lol)

by Anonymousreply 32February 10, 2021 5:58 AM

I’m pretty convinced that’s him.

by Anonymousreply 33February 10, 2021 5:58 AM

Gayface.

And cute. I woulda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 10, 2021 5:58 AM

R17, in this area we CAN get a lot of ice and sleet. More than other parts of the country.

I've been in the position of trying to go up an icy hill with other cars behind me following way too close.

My neighbor, who has a garage that's down a hill and under her house, refuses to use her garage because of the hill. She parks on the street and her car has been buried under snow several times.

by Anonymousreply 35February 10, 2021 5:59 AM

However, it is unfortunate that when you reverse Google search the image at R34, Google leads with:

[quote]Possible related search: hair loss

by Anonymousreply 36February 10, 2021 5:59 AM

One of you sleuths go back to 4chan and search for the pic alleged to be Jeffrey wearing an Arizona Razorbacks cap.

by Anonymousreply 37February 10, 2021 6:01 AM

The 4chan pic guy doesn’t match my guy.

Time to try to sleep again.

by Anonymousreply 38February 10, 2021 6:02 AM

Wow the Goys are one family ozzing with class:

Chris Goy - "For whoever is posting the video of my family being executed I hope you rot in f****g hell."

by Anonymousreply 39February 10, 2021 6:03 AM

R34, I don’t see gay face at all.

by Anonymousreply 40February 10, 2021 6:04 AM

Yeah, I don't think the 4chan pic is Jeffrey.

by Anonymousreply 41February 10, 2021 6:05 AM

"ozzing"

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 42February 10, 2021 6:05 AM

lived in western ny for over 10 years. we used a combo of snow blowing/shoveling of driveways and salt (mostly on sidewalks). if i had a a steep short driveway (which i never did), i'd be worried about sliding out and hitting something because sleet/ice was often common. particularly in freeze/warm up meltish stuff and then freeze again. it's hit or miss these days, according to my daughter (just about weather in general)

by Anonymousreply 43February 10, 2021 6:10 AM

[R39] maybe that Lisa Goy's vengeful cunt of a spirit speaking through her brother-in-law LOLOL

by Anonymousreply 44February 10, 2021 6:12 AM

r32 I thought that too, but they incorporated the pic into the text which made it look less like an avatar. But I'm certainly no 4chan expert.

by Anonymousreply 45February 10, 2021 6:20 AM

For anyone that is curious, I did a RECON search in that location, only about 3 or 4 guys in that area close to that age, none look like the 4chan pic. If he was single and athletic, he still has a good sex drive. He's got to me on one of the apps. Question is straight or gay?

I know some of you whores are on half a dozen hookup apps, just do a search location for Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705

by Anonymousreply 46February 10, 2021 6:29 AM

Gay, R46.

by Anonymousreply 47February 10, 2021 6:35 AM

R38, you might be asleep by now, but are you sure the picture you’re trying to monetize is really our boy Spaide?

by Anonymousreply 48February 10, 2021 6:35 AM

If Jeffrey didn't kill himself, what prison sentence he could possibly be facing? Life, 20 years... Also if he surrenders or turns himself in, I would assume he would be out on bond, there will be plenty of opportunities to kill himself later if he doesn't want to face the life behind the bars.

Seriously asking, would you prefer the quick solution, or have yourself a bit time to sort things out or make some arrangements before ending your life?

by Anonymousreply 49February 10, 2021 6:38 AM

Some people, as ghastly as this is going to sound, just don't have the sex drive we might think they would for whatever reason. Medical, psychological, who knows? Or, maybe he didn't "host" and had his assignations where the cunts across the street couldn't get into his business (as much as they already seemed to try).

Also, not all gays have "gay face". I know, shocker.

THAT SAID, it is still very strange that this is the only photo of him (supposedly) dug up so far and dug up by a forum that has had their own...issues. It could be a composite created by one of those programs that create likenesses of people who never existed (disturbing as hell but another subject for another time), it could be a lot of things. It could be him. Tough call. I do want it to be him, and as excited as I was at first, I am now in "cautiously optimistic" mode.

by Anonymousreply 50February 10, 2021 6:41 AM

Why does his last work place come up as a used appliance store? His bio says he worked for Lackawanna River Basin Sewer Authority but when you google their address it some run down store in the middle of nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 51February 10, 2021 6:44 AM

R39, did you copy that from the first thread? Chris Goy’s FB page hasn’t been up for several days.

by Anonymousreply 52February 10, 2021 6:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 10, 2021 6:46 AM

r49 i am pretty sure, being military, you know how shitty it is to hang out in prison and wouldn't want to go there for over 20 years of your life. i will go out out there an say on a limb that these people fucked with him over and over again. harassed him to the point of no return. look at his record. i hate holding hand guns of any kind by anyone and wish they would be abolished. but the Goys sucked ass and were such bad neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 54February 10, 2021 6:47 AM

His employer is legit, R51.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 10, 2021 6:49 AM

Two fake fundraising accounts. I’m surprised there aren’t more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 10, 2021 6:51 AM

R48 I’m 99.9% sure yet hoping I’m not wrong if/when it becomes public. Lol. You bitches can do a verificatia on my process. Like I said, I need money so I want to find out if I can get some money and what the other person says. I will keep you guys updated even though I have a busy day tomorrow and will be unavailable for 3 hours in morning and afternoon..

He did not have gayface. Carbface, yes.

by Anonymousreply 57February 10, 2021 6:52 AM

What high school did he go to? Maybe yearbooks?

by Anonymousreply 58February 10, 2021 7:08 AM

Ugh r57 is probably right. In the 4chan pic, there was absolutely no resemblance to William Spaide. Genetics are a bitch, there was probably no way for Jeffrey to have outrun them, figuratively and literally.

by Anonymousreply 59February 10, 2021 7:16 AM

R57 I thought 3 posts (4?) were going to be your last until you got that sweet, sweet money or whatever the fuck you were holding out for. Yet...here you are.

Twat.

by Anonymousreply 60February 10, 2021 7:16 AM

R51 I believe the Google pin is wrong. Directly behind the pin, close to the river is a water treatment works. I would surmise that is where Jeff's employer is headquartered.

On the 4chan pic, there was a comment that the pic had been created by AI but I don't know if that is correct or not.

by Anonymousreply 61February 10, 2021 7:18 AM

Look at the stills from the video, he is not fat. His arms and legs are thin, and even with that jacket on he doesn't look like he's very big in the midsection.

by Anonymousreply 62February 10, 2021 7:20 AM

R17, did you see that story about the truck in WI sliding off the road?

by Anonymousreply 63February 10, 2021 7:37 AM

Thanks R61, I googled his work location and behind the used appliance store from an aerial view is the treatment plant with several buildings. Their street address does not show that.

by Anonymousreply 64February 10, 2021 7:39 AM

r63 I zoomed right on by that motherfucker!

by Anonymousreply 65February 10, 2021 7:40 AM

There sure are a lot of pizza places and churches in that neighborhood. In fact all 7 of the closest places to eat near his hose are ALL pizza places. No wonder flyoverstan is fat.

by Anonymousreply 66February 10, 2021 7:46 AM

If that photo is indeed our boy, I wouldn't mind eating *anything* near his hose r66

by Anonymousreply 67February 10, 2021 7:52 AM

We've just got to run with this clue for the time being. The poster is towards the top of the table with a genuine pic of Jeff so far.

by Anonymousreply 68February 10, 2021 8:26 AM

This has gotten quite tedious. No actual developments in days.

by Anonymousreply 69February 10, 2021 8:26 AM

Reddit is talking about his suicide video.

by Anonymousreply 70February 10, 2021 8:34 AM

[quote] As a native Californian and one who has massive snow/ice phobia, thanks for that post, I never would have thought of that perspective. How do you snow/ice people do it? I know this is totally off topic, but do you guys slip around and fall a lot (Yeah I'm embarrassed by this question, but as an eldergay I think about this WAY too often even out here) do you wear winter shoes with cleats or is that not allowed because it fucks up flooring, etc.?

R17 have you watched this video? if you fall, just get up and be ready for the next slip and fall...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 10, 2021 8:34 AM

[quote] Has anyone seen his suicide video!? That’s equally fucked up! The whole saga is like it’s lifted from a grind house movie...

[quote] I got sent it on WhatsApp.. believe me you don’t want to see it, he literally blows his own head off, can’t ever unsee that shit

[quote] You're right. Interesting that he used the more high caliber weapon on himself. He shot the neighbors point blank and they were still talking shit back to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 10, 2021 8:35 AM

[quote] I cannot believe we’re up to Part Six. I haven’t even finished Part Four!

You can skip to the end. You won't miss anything

by Anonymousreply 73February 10, 2021 8:53 AM

The only thing worth mentioning at this point is that Jeff Spaide's "tribute" page at his funeral home was apparently walled off because some, presumably Goy family friends, kept leaving white power acronyms & tributes. This per a Redditor who claims to have reported the activity to the funeral home.

by Anonymousreply 74February 10, 2021 9:06 AM

I just realized the Goys the a bit like Trump.

Trump would see himself behaving the way woman did. Defiant to the last breath.

In reality he was like Mr. Goy. Acting tough until someone stands up to him and then he runs away screaming like a little bitch without even bothering to look back to see if his wife was OK.

by Anonymousreply 75February 10, 2021 9:08 AM

That's just it, R75. James Goy is all full of shit and bravado, until he gets shot. He immediately starts "aaaahhhh, call the cops, he shot me" after screaming, "pussy, pussy, pussy." That's why Spaide said, "pussy, huh?" right before he killed him.

by Anonymousreply 76February 10, 2021 9:14 AM

r72 Sorry, but I think that's someone else posing as having more information than they actually do. If they have a link to the vid, they should post it. Not give me the bullshit of saving my virginal eyes or whatever the fuck. We've seen the other videos, I want to see everything.

R71 Thanks doll! Ordering an extra (extra) large padded custom made fat human sized hamster ball as I type! Not like I'll end up anywhere at this point where this ice and snow and get back up again you old fucker exists, but I will feel better just for having it on hand.

by Anonymousreply 77February 10, 2021 9:17 AM

Probably, R77. I hate it when people just make shit up.

by Anonymousreply 78February 10, 2021 9:19 AM

There's a lot of painstaking Dataloung Forensic work going on behind the scenes. Patience people.

by Anonymousreply 79February 10, 2021 9:35 AM

[quote]2576

So the photo/video is from 2015's Scranton Half Marathon? I was just looking at his bib numbers in various races, but I don't have the patience to search for anything beyond that.

by Anonymousreply 80February 10, 2021 9:51 AM

What is 4chan I don’t dare open it but I want to see the possible photo of him?

by Anonymousreply 81February 10, 2021 9:52 AM

Dont open 4chan Mary, your dick will drop off.

by Anonymousreply 82February 10, 2021 9:54 AM

R80 Some of us do have patience 😉

It's a long old process though.

by Anonymousreply 83February 10, 2021 9:55 AM

I've not found it yet but I'm on the case.

by Anonymousreply 84February 10, 2021 9:57 AM

So who are the idiots trying to clam Jeff has a video blowing his head off? Why would a guy who is completely off social media suddenly think, hey I think I will post this on Instagram. Plus, think about it, he had no idea during that argument that it was being recorded with sound and would be going viral in all it's glory. Yes, I am sure he knew the cameras were there, but that was probably the last thing on his mind at the time.

by Anonymousreply 85February 10, 2021 9:58 AM

Exactly!

Whereas, those of us, like R80 and I, who are putting 2+2 together are keeping our mouths shut until we get something concrete.

by Anonymousreply 86February 10, 2021 10:04 AM

[quote]Some of us do have patience 😉

Bless you, my child.

by Anonymousreply 87February 10, 2021 10:04 AM

Hey! Has anyone tried TOR?

by Anonymousreply 88February 10, 2021 10:08 AM

R87 It's quite fun actually.

There is quite a bit of unrelated eyecandy to scroll past to find Jeff. So it's taking a bit longer than expected, particularly when I go 'oh hello' when I see a hottie!

by Anonymousreply 89February 10, 2021 10:11 AM

WTF is 2576? Tell me, tell me NOW

by Anonymousreply 90February 10, 2021 10:15 AM

21,889 on one page? I'm in awe.

And now I've started looking, but I have a long conference call starting in 15 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 91February 10, 2021 10:16 AM

What is this about?

by Anonymousreply 92February 10, 2021 10:18 AM

R80 Did Jeff's sister have breast cancer?

R92 I don't know, but it might have something to do with what R80 and I are doing.

by Anonymousreply 93February 10, 2021 10:24 AM

R80 Have you seen Dorian 1059 yet?

Gay, gay, gay! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 94February 10, 2021 10:32 AM

[quote]Did Jeff's sister have breast cancer?

I don't know. I haven't really gone down any rabbit holes until just now. I also have no idea what that the color thing means.

It is kind of fun once you get going, and now I'm annoyed that my call just started. Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 95February 10, 2021 10:32 AM

R80 OK take care. I'll let you know if I spot him.

by Anonymousreply 96February 10, 2021 10:35 AM

R80 I think that refers to what we've been looking at, but over a number of different events.

by Anonymousreply 97February 10, 2021 10:38 AM

Well? What do you think??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 10, 2021 10:46 AM

R98 Have you found 2SBlue?

by Anonymousreply 99February 10, 2021 10:48 AM

Now I want to see Dorian! I just saw a 25 and got all excited but it was only Dmitry.

I have to stop this. I have to talk on this call but I'm squinting at my laptop at the same time and I've already had to ask someone to repeat what they just said.

Again, good luck.

by Anonymousreply 100February 10, 2021 10:48 AM

R80 look out for leg tattoos and rainbow 🌈 laces!

by Anonymousreply 101February 10, 2021 10:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102February 10, 2021 10:54 AM

Compare R98 to this image from R2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 10, 2021 10:56 AM

Mole right cheek is missing on R103.

by Anonymousreply 104February 10, 2021 11:16 AM

And different nose, different jawline (even accounting for possible aging and weight loss).

2 different people.

by Anonymousreply 105February 10, 2021 11:18 AM

But also, the guy in r98/r102's pix looks to young to be Spaide -- he looks mid-30s, at most, in those pix. And look at his brother -- aging like milk. I don't think either of the guys in the pix is Spaide.

by Anonymousreply 106February 10, 2021 11:19 AM

R80 or anyone else, please can you tell me if Jeff's sister Jessica suffered with Breast cancer?

I think I've found him, if she did.

by Anonymousreply 107February 10, 2021 11:27 AM

I wonder where 4Chan snagged that photo, I did a couple of searches and comes up empty. If is was just some jackass catfishing someone you would think that photo would be on a public profile they took it from. That's why I lean 51% chance it's real. It's cropped square, so maybe its a profile pic.

by Anonymousreply 108February 10, 2021 11:28 AM

R108 Some called that 4Chan pic bullshit AI on the thread. I did the same as you and searched for it, coming up with nothing also.

by Anonymousreply 109February 10, 2021 11:30 AM

Do I dare say that couple deserved it?

by Anonymousreply 110February 10, 2021 11:46 AM

R110, I believe 85 percent of the posts from Thread 1 to 5 all agree with you lol

by Anonymousreply 111February 10, 2021 11:48 AM

I saw that comment R108, but that pick does not look some AI pic. I have seen a lot of those and they are very easy to spot. The clarity of it is too sharp for starters. Those AI pics are always fuzzy in some spots to blend different features. Besides, why bother?

by Anonymousreply 112February 10, 2021 11:50 AM

R80 I've moved on to 2016.

Lunchtime though now.

by Anonymousreply 113February 10, 2021 11:50 AM

[quote] in all it's glory.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 114February 10, 2021 12:00 PM

If Spaide hadn't killed himself, and had been arrested and put on trial, do you think he may have gotten off? Or sentenced to a reduced charge? His lawyer would have been smart to put the Goys on trial as a defense strategy.

by Anonymousreply 115February 10, 2021 12:11 PM

Put the Goys on Trial? How do you put dead bodies on trial?

by Anonymousreply 116February 10, 2021 12:15 PM

Why don’t you just look 👀 at the mother’s memorial video. I’m “pretty sure” he’s 2nd from the right of the 4 men standing in the kitchen about 30 yrs ago. (At the 1:00 minute mark)

His brother William would be on the far right.

Mother: Margaret (E) Gibbon Spaide

by Anonymousreply 117February 10, 2021 12:18 PM

R112 Point taken. Yes good point. I guess until we get a pic that we can confirm is Jeff, then we can only guess ATM.

by Anonymousreply 118February 10, 2021 12:40 PM

R117 in the black jumper and white shirt?

by Anonymousreply 119February 10, 2021 12:55 PM

R116, you’ve never heard that expression?

It’s like when a witness testifies to something you don’t necessarily want the jury to hear, you put the “witness on trial.” Bring up prior bad acts (if afforded leeway by the judge), demonstrate a propensity to lie in the past, question their memory if they conflict in any way with what they told the police or grand jury as contrasted with what they’re saying now.

In this case, you would make the victims as completely unsympathetic characters as you can and constantly drill that into the juror’s minds. Thereby “putting the victim on trial.”

They don’t literally prop the bodies up in the blue chair. I’m not even certain they even bring the bodies to court for that. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 120February 10, 2021 1:08 PM

If the 4chan pic is JS, I can see Mrs.. Goy flirting with him, not getting a interested reaction from Jeffry, and turning into a scorned bitch from hell.

by Anonymousreply 121February 10, 2021 1:13 PM

OMG what a fitting name for that horrible trash couple

by Anonymousreply 122February 10, 2021 1:15 PM

Same, R109. Even Yandex doesn't come up with a match, and that's odd. It's suspiciously low-res and one eyebrow is a slightly different color than the other.

by Anonymousreply 123February 10, 2021 1:18 PM

R80 I've found a pic of Jeff! 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

Are you available to independently verify?

by Anonymousreply 124February 10, 2021 1:26 PM

You can see the photos individually on the obituary, R117, you don't have to watch the video, and there is no one in those group photos from the early 1990s that is young enough to be Jeffrey. He would have been 20 or maybe even a teen.

by Anonymousreply 125February 10, 2021 1:27 PM

[quote]The only thing worth mentioning at this point is that Jeff Spaide's "tribute" page at his funeral home was apparently walled off because some, presumably Goy family friends, kept leaving white power acronyms & tributes. This per a Redditor who claims to have reported the activity to the funeral home.

Don't be gullible. This is hardly likely to be true, now is it?

by Anonymousreply 126February 10, 2021 1:30 PM

If he's the second oldest son, then he's probably the boy in the orange #10 jersey in the photos on his mother's tribute wall. That means he's also the kid in the photo with the dog, which dates to 1985, you can tell from the calendar behind them.

You need to be looking for a man who looks like that kid. No one's photos so far have.

by Anonymousreply 127February 10, 2021 1:40 PM

Mrs. Goy's obit says she had 4 kids: William, Jeffrey, and 2 daughters. She also had 4 brothers. I can only assume that those 4 men in the photos with her, on the "tribute wall", are her brothers, not her own kids. The one with the beardlet certainly looks enough like the William Spaide, in the previously identified facebook account, to be his uncle...My 2 cents.

by Anonymousreply 128February 10, 2021 1:42 PM

^^Obvs, I should have said Spaide, not Goy.

by Anonymousreply 129February 10, 2021 1:42 PM

Agreed, R128, those adults all look like members of her family.

Both William and Jeffrey would have been teens or maybe very early 20s when that photo was taken, so none of those men are her sons.

by Anonymousreply 130February 10, 2021 1:43 PM

[quote] Don't be gullible.

Gullible? What the hell is that?

There’s no such word.

by Anonymousreply 131February 10, 2021 1:44 PM

Possibly in the wedding photo at the 4:00 mark, the shortish man on the left? With the wide lapels and bushy curly hair?

by Anonymousreply 132February 10, 2021 2:04 PM

Daughter or oldest son’s wedding 💒?

by Anonymousreply 133February 10, 2021 2:06 PM

Do you guys want to see what he looks like out of morbid curiosity or to see if he is hot or not? What happens if he's ugly?

by Anonymousreply 134February 10, 2021 2:09 PM

^Then we will close the thread and move on.

by Anonymousreply 135February 10, 2021 2:09 PM

All of the above.

by Anonymousreply 136February 10, 2021 2:12 PM

R134 Must be new here? 😆

by Anonymousreply 137February 10, 2021 2:14 PM

MItchell's mask has mushrooms on it lol. He's one of those kids - hanging out, magic mushrooms, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138February 10, 2021 2:31 PM

He looked so ill. 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

by Anonymousreply 139February 10, 2021 2:32 PM

^And you KNOW what mushrooms represent, subliminally, R138. You KNOW.

by Anonymousreply 140February 10, 2021 2:38 PM

The whole street is looking more and more like one of the faubourgs of FAIRYLAND, to me.

by Anonymousreply 141February 10, 2021 2:39 PM

Jeff looks nothing like any of the pics presented so far.

I'm just waiting for R80 to return to confirm my findings. Then Jeff's real picture can be revealed or not.

by Anonymousreply 142February 10, 2021 2:39 PM

This is how I found Jeff's pic. I haven't really followed this case at all, but have seen DLers creating a bunch of threads and saw that no one had found his pic. I refuse to watch the video, but read his obituary and basically just searched his name and "marathon" and did a lot of digging including his race time and BIB/runner number. I finally found a professional photographer from the races and used the time/BIB to narrow it down. I found photos from 2017 and 2019 and a finish line video from 2017. Looks like the photographer made the pages private.

I will link the race results pages and photos. The BIB, name, city all match up even though it doesn't look like his body in the one video still I've seen where he's pointing a gun.

I saved the photos but don't want any copyright drama so I'll link the site and you might just have to do more searching.

The clue I gave was his BIB from the 2019 SCRanton half-marathon plus he had a blue shirt, orange/red shorts, white legs, and grey'ish black sneakers. Search this link for his name to get his time and BIB. He finished at 2:12:26.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143February 10, 2021 3:04 PM

Have you found 2018's Scranton Half Marathon R143

Bib 1940

by Anonymousreply 144February 10, 2021 3:09 PM

R143 speaks the truth.

That's how I found his pics too.

by Anonymousreply 145February 10, 2021 3:12 PM

Certainly it's his finish info. I don't see how to get to the image of him, or do you have to find him in a film of the complete finish line at the end of the race?? Great detective work, btw.

by Anonymousreply 146February 10, 2021 3:18 PM

I don't understand why you're giving clues, why not just state it plainly? Why are you making a game of this?

Spade was bib # 2132 in the 2019 Scranton Half Marathon.

by Anonymousreply 147February 10, 2021 3:21 PM

R147 Because these photos of that event is no longer on the website of the visiting photographer. A little googling for photos of the Scranton Half Marathon will elicit the photographer and with the bib number you should be able to see Jeff. It takes a long while but yes. He's there. Hence probably why one lot have been taken down.

The photographs are also copyrighted.

by Anonymousreply 148February 10, 2021 3:25 PM

I didn't catch bib #1940 in the 2018 video of the marathon, but I did catch bib #1941, which gave me a chuckle. One off!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 10, 2021 3:26 PM

R148 Haha!

by Anonymousreply 150February 10, 2021 3:30 PM

I meant R149 haha!

by Anonymousreply 151February 10, 2021 3:31 PM

Okay he's in this video, 2:04, far left, orange shorts and blue t-shirt, #2132.

Look up the bib number in R143's site and you'll see the runner is named JS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 10, 2021 3:35 PM

Yup R152

by Anonymousreply 153February 10, 2021 3:43 PM

Killer Jeff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 10, 2021 3:44 PM

That's him, alright. You guys did it.

by Anonymousreply 155February 10, 2021 3:45 PM

Yes, the guy at 2:04 in r152 is the same that I matched up with the 2017 and 2019 races. I don't want to get sued for posting the copyrighted photo, but I can clarify the guy I found is him and the pic the poster above me just posted.

by Anonymousreply 156February 10, 2021 3:45 PM

That fatty is a "runner?"

by Anonymousreply 157February 10, 2021 3:45 PM

I've been using the name of the photographer, studio, JS's name, marathon name, bib number, everything and I can't find the photos you're talking about, only the video.

by Anonymousreply 158February 10, 2021 3:49 PM

^The extracted photo, from the film, is at R154, just above. Click on it.

by Anonymousreply 159February 10, 2021 3:51 PM

I'm the one who posted the video R159, I know that already. Whoever found the photographer's album of photos from the half marathons found still photos of JS, and that's what I couldn't find.

by Anonymousreply 160February 10, 2021 3:52 PM

He hasn't taken this vid down yet. Go to 2:12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161February 10, 2021 3:52 PM

The video with 2:12 is down. The video that starts at 2:05 ends at 2:11 or so, then the next video starts at 2:16.

by Anonymousreply 162February 10, 2021 3:56 PM

^So the owner of the site presumably acted to remove Spaide's image from the page (??).

by Anonymousreply 163February 10, 2021 3:59 PM

The video is gone AND it was removed from the Wayback Machine.

Also I was looking for the wrong photographer, now I see why you don't want to post photos, his copyright mark is all over them.

by Anonymousreply 164February 10, 2021 3:59 PM

R161 Jeff's pic is in the 2018 Scranton Half Marathon folder of still pics on that site.

Bib 1940 Grey top Red shorts

by Anonymousreply 165February 10, 2021 3:59 PM

So, it wasn't the cute guy posted in thread 5? Huh? Well, I've never!

by Anonymousreply 166February 10, 2021 3:59 PM

He looks pretty stocky to be a guy who runs 13 miles. He doesn't appear to be built like a guy who could run a marathon. Shortish legs, etc.

by Anonymousreply 167February 10, 2021 4:02 PM

R164 Correct. That's why I was being reluctant you see. Especially as two are still up of him. The owner hasn't removed them yet.

by Anonymousreply 168February 10, 2021 4:02 PM

THAT IS HIM??!! Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 169February 10, 2021 4:03 PM

Yes it is.

by Anonymousreply 170February 10, 2021 4:06 PM

Like the photog of going to be aware that some rando killer ran half marathons and is in his videos. May come as Shock but most people haven’t heard of this incident let alone are obsessed like y’all. Anyway, now that he’s been discovered I imagine interest will quickly die off, so to speak

by Anonymousreply 171February 10, 2021 4:07 PM

[Quote]This is hardly likely to be true, now is it?

I never bothered to check it out. Too lazy. But if a relative of James Goy is a member of the Outlaws, it would hardly be a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 172February 10, 2021 4:08 PM

Thank you r165, got them.

by Anonymousreply 173February 10, 2021 4:08 PM

R171, the one video has been removed and it's the only one from the finish line videos, and it's also been removed from Google and Wayback archives. Someone did that on purpose, sorry that hurts your feelings, but it's true.

It may simply have been that he was getting a ton of hits on those single files and removed them to save bandwidth.

by Anonymousreply 174February 10, 2021 4:09 PM

Jeff looks like he could be Sean Spicer’s younger brother.

by Anonymousreply 175February 10, 2021 4:10 PM

R173 no problem.

by Anonymousreply 176February 10, 2021 4:11 PM

R42 Talk about “class.” 😂

by Anonymousreply 177February 10, 2021 4:18 PM

Could anyone say WHICH folder of the 2018 half marathon photos the perp's picture is in? I looked through one of the 6 folders and got worn out. There are HUNDREDS of images in each folder. Which one is he in?

by Anonymousreply 178February 10, 2021 4:20 PM

The guy in that photo looks like a standard, middle aged white dude in PA. Were you expecting a Sean Cody performer?

by Anonymousreply 179February 10, 2021 4:21 PM

[quote] Some people, as ghastly as this is going to sound, just don't have the sex drive we might think they would for whatever reason.

Why is it “ghastly”? Not everyone needs sex to feel complete.

by Anonymousreply 180February 10, 2021 4:21 PM

R178, click this link, then scroll down through the thumbnails while looking at the right column of photos. You'll have to scroll a little ways, about 1/6th of the way down the page, and you're looking for a man in a gray long sleeved shirt and red shorts. His photos are right after the photos of two guys jogging side by side in red shirts and black pants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181February 10, 2021 4:40 PM

I think this will be the last thread now that we all know the shooter was a pudgy and plain guy.

by Anonymousreply 182February 10, 2021 4:54 PM

As if none of us here aren't, also, pudgy and plain.

by Anonymousreply 183February 10, 2021 4:56 PM

I can't believe so many people were expecting something other than a pudgy and plain guy.

by Anonymousreply 184February 10, 2021 4:58 PM

Personally, I was expecting plain. Not pudgy simply because of his marathon participation.

by Anonymousreply 185February 10, 2021 5:01 PM

Are you saying that pudgy people can't run?

by Anonymousreply 186February 10, 2021 5:03 PM

Given what the Goys were like, given the location in Pennsylvania, given the gun collection and given his insane act of murder and suicide, a pudgy and plain guy is exactly what I was expecting.

by Anonymousreply 187February 10, 2021 5:06 PM

Same, R187, but there were clearly people (or maybe one person, as I sometimes suspected) who made up this elaborate scenario of him being a hot fit intellectual closeted gay with an immaculate home and impeccable morals, who had to kill the Goys because they were evil grasping Trumpster homophobes who waged psychological warfare against him for years, including throwing piss on his property along with the snow, and who belonged to a biker gang that was responsible for multiple murders, and were trying to steal his home from him because it was on a hill which they could use to survey their real estate empire.

Instead it was a bunch of schlubby GenX assholes who were too stupid to deescalate a petty and pointless beef with each other over snow.

by Anonymousreply 188February 10, 2021 5:12 PM

Even if that pudgy and plain guy is him, that really doesn't change my perspective on what happened. I still feel bad that he had to put up with the scum across the street. Of course he shouldn't have shot them but people do all kinds of things when they lose it.

by Anonymousreply 189February 10, 2021 5:13 PM

[quote]Of course he shouldn't have shot them but

Girl...

[quote]people do all kinds of things when they lose it.

Yeah, and on pretty much every other thread where someone "loses it" and commits multiple murders, they're not lionized as a hero among men.

We don't know that he lost it after having to "deal with the scum across the street." There were no police complaints in the area and no indication there had been some long-simmering rage or bullying situation. You're just making assumptions. For all we know, the Goys were at their wit's end with HIM, not the other way around.

That said, all the info we have seems to indicate they all just got worked up early in the morning, stressed, no one wanted to back down, and the guy with the large gun collection decided to use it.

by Anonymousreply 190February 10, 2021 5:22 PM

R178 Apologies

Gallery Mile 1

Red shorts Great sweatshirt Black Beanie 1940 Bib Guy in blue to his right

by Anonymousreply 191February 10, 2021 5:33 PM

Eh, I stand by what I said a few threads ago. I am more sympathetic knowing he's schlubby. He did all the right things: got out, went to college, got a good job, served his country, took up running... and in the end he still wound up right back where he started. Sometimes you can't get out from under it, no matter how hard you try.

by Anonymousreply 192February 10, 2021 5:35 PM

Yup, R192, I feel the same. He was schlubby, so what? He did all those things you just mentioned. I feel even worse for him now actually.

by Anonymousreply 193February 10, 2021 5:38 PM

You guys are funny with your projection. This dude was likely as bad as the goys. There’s probably a reason he doesn’t make an appearance in his mother’s tribute video.

by Anonymousreply 194February 10, 2021 5:44 PM

That mother's tribute video doesn't have *any* of her four children prominently featured in it. I think that says more about her than them.

by Anonymousreply 195February 10, 2021 5:47 PM

Oh, but it does have her in a bathing suit 90% of the time. You gotta feel sorry for that woman's kids.

by Anonymousreply 196February 10, 2021 5:50 PM

Well, his mother didn’t execute two people in broad daylight in front of their teenage son and other children, so I think Jeff’s got the advantage in the terrible person department. Jeff is not a hero, despite your killer revenge fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 197February 10, 2021 5:50 PM

The mother's tribute video is mostly compiled of pics of an ugly woman wearing bathing suits. I found that video depressing, no one looked happy and the pictures reeked of poverty, despair, bad clothing and décor. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 198February 10, 2021 5:52 PM

R197 No, he’s just a fucking queer & of course-consequently, a pussy!

by Anonymousreply 199February 10, 2021 5:57 PM

I really don't see how he "ended up where he started". Not everyone measures their success by owning a shoebox in Manhattan. By all accounts he was rather successful. He had a solid house.

by Anonymousreply 200February 10, 2021 5:58 PM

I agree with you about that r198. Unattractive depressed and unhappy people acting deplorably all around. Everything about this is depressing. I feel for the son, Gary, Jimmy and the other innocent people who will undoubtedly be adversely affected for the rest of their lives

by Anonymousreply 201February 10, 2021 5:58 PM

You can see why Jeff went back, got his rifle and then finished the Goys off, then offed himself.

He was a determined marathon runner. Despite his size, he always finished his runs off. That not quitting attitude was the reason he went back and bumped the Goys off.

by Anonymousreply 202February 10, 2021 6:06 PM

Well r200, I guess I meant ending up where he started in the sense that he was hurling obscenities with his trashy neighbors first thing on a Monday morning, then resorting to using a gun to solve a problem. Make no mistake, this guy is nobody's hero. But I still have sympathy for him. At some point, he really did try to do things differently than his family (from what I can tell). It just didn't do him any good in the long run. There but for the grace of God, and all that...

by Anonymousreply 203February 10, 2021 6:06 PM

There are multiple photos of her with her kids in the gallery, R195. I count 11 with her kids or just the kids by themselves, and a bunch more with her grandkids. I don't know why they didn't use them in the video, but the pictures are there.

I don't really get "poverty" from those photos, Jeffrey and I are the same age and our family photos look similar, it was how working class people looked in the 70s. You can tell things improved by the 1980s when their house looked nicer, then by the 1990s their house and vacations were looking better as well. That's a normal trajectory for a working class couple during those years.

by Anonymousreply 204February 10, 2021 6:24 PM

My oh my, the tone of this thread sure has changed and slowed down. I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 205February 10, 2021 6:38 PM

So that marathon runner in the photo is officially Spaide?

by Anonymousreply 206February 10, 2021 6:40 PM

Well, the obit said he was a marathon runner, and there's no other marathon runner in PA we can find with the same name, so yeah, I think that's him.

by Anonymousreply 207February 10, 2021 6:43 PM

It looks like he put on weight between 2018-2019. He could have already been dealing with stuff. And the dreaded mid life crisis. Studies say 47 is the nadir in terms of unhappiness in one's life.

by Anonymousreply 208February 10, 2021 6:47 PM

[quote]Studies say 47 is the nadir in terms of unhappiness in one's life.

Well, he was 47, and he certainly reached the nadir of his unhappiness on his last day on earth.

by Anonymousreply 209February 10, 2021 6:58 PM

R172, look, there are a lot of trolls and weirdos who flock to these threads and many of them are liars. Look at the photos posted of JS early on, before he was found: people were finding random men and even using AI to generate photos, just to pretend they were JS.

That alone should make you ask yourself, how much of what has been posted is either wrong or an outright lie? Especially if you're not going to look anything up yourself, you should be doubly careful about what you believe.

The chance that the Goy family would put their names to white supremacist threats posted to Spaide's obituary is unlikely; no one would use their own names, and Spaide is white. I also don't think most funeral homes publish comments immediately for exactly that reason, they're moderated before showing up online, to avoid upsetting the family.

I tried finding the Reddit comment that alleges this happened and all I found was someone on 4chan's /pol/ who used the fake photo (AI, probably) saying more guys like him would snap. I don't think the white power claim came from Reddit, I think it came from 4chan and someone repeated it on Reddit as truth.

by Anonymousreply 210February 10, 2021 7:06 PM

I don't think it was anyone associated with the Goys who left those messages on Jeffrey's obit page. When I was scanning 4 Chan (ick) I saw some posters indicating that they'd left messages there.

The Goys however definitely do have ties to that biker gang though. That is confirmed with pics from Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 211February 10, 2021 7:34 PM

Having finally seen a photo of the unprepossessing murderer, is DL finally ready to admit that JS was a weird loner incel rather than an oppressed gay vigilante?

by Anonymousreply 212February 10, 2021 7:35 PM

R212, he may have been a loner, but I still think he put up with shit from the Goys. I believe what his friend said on Facebook (someone else here confirmed that the guy was indeed a friend of Jeff's).

by Anonymousreply 213February 10, 2021 7:37 PM

R154 Your screenshot caught him in an exceptionally awkward moment. He wasn’t ‘hot’ but he looked like an average, relatable guy. He did a terrible thing yet I feel sorry he’s dead. The Goys, not so much. So sue me. I said what I said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214February 10, 2021 7:39 PM

I don't get why his being a bit chubby changes anything at all? Are all of you "hawt"? He still could have been harassed and targeted by the Goys. The evidence against them remains the same. The only thing that we now know is that Jeff wasn't a model. So what??

by Anonymousreply 215February 10, 2021 7:41 PM

Thanks, R181 and R191, I found the other photos you pointed out, right after your posts. Muriel had me locked out of here for a while there. The photo that is already on this thread is the better shot of him.

by Anonymousreply 216February 10, 2021 7:43 PM

No problem R216

by Anonymousreply 217February 10, 2021 7:44 PM

People siding with the murderer are like people siding with the 'bullied' psychotic columbine killers imo.

by Anonymousreply 218February 10, 2021 7:45 PM

Does anyone happen to know if Suspect #1 in the DataLounge Fleet Detective Force likes Julia Roberts Rom-Coms & marshmallows in his hot cocoa?

by Anonymousreply 219February 10, 2021 7:47 PM

Wholeheartedly agree, r214,r215. And here we are, over a week later, and what little we know says Jeff was accomplished, quiet but nice, and a good friend. As for the Goys, all we know is that they had an autistic son. Not even that they were good parents to him. Don't you think someone, somewhere should be shouting, "What about the Goys?" The closest we got was some relative saying they didn't deserve to die like cattle. Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

by Anonymousreply 220February 10, 2021 7:48 PM

He was still prettier than Lisa Goy.

by Anonymousreply 221February 10, 2021 7:49 PM

We all plainly saw them bullying him, R218. He did a terrible thing, but I can't help but feel for him but doesn't mean I approve of what he did.

by Anonymousreply 222February 10, 2021 7:50 PM

None of this would have happened if they were tending to their children

by Anonymousreply 223February 10, 2021 7:52 PM

Or not harassing the man across the street, R223.

by Anonymousreply 224February 10, 2021 7:53 PM

Every place I've looked: Reddit, DM, 4chan, news sites, are dragging the Goys. If there was *anything* redeeming about them, don't you think at least Buzzfeed would have been on it with "10 Reasons the Goys Didn't Deserve to Be Shot----Number 4 Will Shock You!!"

by Anonymousreply 225February 10, 2021 7:54 PM

There's been no media at all talking about what wonderful parents, friends, colleagues they were. Nothing at all, and I find that even stranger than the lack of photos of Jeff, R225. Not even a tiny bit in the local newspaper.

by Anonymousreply 226February 10, 2021 7:56 PM

R215 I am, in fact, hawt

by Anonymousreply 227February 10, 2021 7:56 PM

[quote]Your screenshot caught him in an exceptionally awkward moment. He wasn’t ‘hot’ but he looked like an average, relatable guy. He did a terrible thing yet I feel sorry he’s dead. The Goys, not so much. So sue me. I said what I said.

The guy was a military vet most likely with PTSD. They Goys were probably aware of that. You don't want to harass an ex-military guy, or my God, call then a "pussy". You don't want to tell them "go ahead" if they're holding a gun.

Jeff needed therapy, but no therapy in the world would have cured the Goys of being assholes.

by Anonymousreply 228February 10, 2021 7:58 PM

The news media CAN'T talk about the Goys because they cant repeat anything they said in that film; it's all too filthy. They're real-life John Waters characters!

by Anonymousreply 229February 10, 2021 8:01 PM

Regarding that Scranton marathon video.....Woooowwwww. You guys never cease to amaze me. Your depravity AND you chutzpah! LOL That is him- And you can see the 'Spaide" background in him, but all of the other characteristics as well-

He looks exactly like I would have expected... Nothing like that really cute and sweet looking guy above.

This whole thing is just so sad.

You all are one fucked up glorious mess of brilliance!!!!

by Anonymousreply 230February 10, 2021 8:01 PM

Some of his nieces and nephews are mixed race, so there is a probability that Goy affiliated people would put white supremacist messages.

Also he looked like a corbon copy of his mother and there is a very cute picture in her mother's album of him as a little squirt (around 4 or 5 years old) leaning on his father's leg and being embraced by him. They looked like a normal family. Maybe he was very close to his parents and recent loss of his mother caused him depression.

by Anonymousreply 231February 10, 2021 8:01 PM

And Jeff's friend it had been ongoing, R228. This wasn't over snow removal.

But you'd think there'd be a puff piece in a local paper at least, R229.

by Anonymousreply 232February 10, 2021 8:02 PM

Jeff sounds a decent bloke before killing the Goys. He had led a quiet life. Had been successful in his careers. Had a nice house. Nothing to indicate that he was a cold blooded killer.

by Anonymousreply 233February 10, 2021 8:03 PM

[quote]Nothing to indicate that he was a cold blooded killer.

Except when he turned into a cold-blooded killer.

by Anonymousreply 234February 10, 2021 8:05 PM

His beef was with the Goys and the Goys alone. He could have taken out poor Jimmmaaay and Gary, they weren't that far off by the time he appeared with the long gun.

by Anonymousreply 235February 10, 2021 8:07 PM

[quote]Nothing to indicate that he was a cold blooded killer.

Three loaded guns within easy reach in the garage would suggest that he was either spoiling for trouble, paranoid, or both.

by Anonymousreply 236February 10, 2021 8:20 PM

They could have been in a cabinet, R236. It took him over half a minute to get them once he went into the garage.

by Anonymousreply 237February 10, 2021 8:23 PM

The guns being in the garage tells me that things had been festering right outside for quite some time before the shoot-up actually got started.

by Anonymousreply 238February 10, 2021 8:24 PM

The person on Reddit who claims he saw the suicide video says Jeffrey did it at a desk in front of a webcam and was arguing on the phone first. Who knows if that's true since the guy won't produce the video.

by Anonymousreply 239February 10, 2021 8:26 PM

Before we knew what Jeffrey looked like, I pm'd the guy who claimed to have seen the video to ask what Jeff looked like (I wanted to see if he looked like the hottie posted upthread). Here's what the Reddit guy said - (I personally doubt this, but here you go)

[quote] U know there’s a chance it ain’t him and it’s just a random dude, but iv been sent by two different people saying it is him, and the dude who commented found it pretty quick, searching with that info. Ask him where he saw it? It’s like a webcam, he’s sitting at his desk arguing with someone on the phone and then he just hangs up and blows his head off (literally) and the police arrive. His face is literally hanging off his neck, you can hear the blood pouring out on the floor. I’m not happy I saw it

by Anonymousreply 240February 10, 2021 8:31 PM

r240, reports said he was pacing in front of the window right before the police came, so he'd have to leave the window, call someone, start arguing, then shoot himself. Not impossible, but it's a lot going on in a short time period.

by Anonymousreply 241February 10, 2021 8:35 PM

I seriously doubt that a private man with no social media/internet presence whatsoever suddenly felt obliged to live-stream his own suicide.

by Anonymousreply 242February 10, 2021 8:38 PM

R231- I meant numerous times to post that Spaide's relatives had mixed raced children- I kept forgetting-

by Anonymousreply 243February 10, 2021 8:38 PM

Well, it's not improbable, R241. How long did the cops take to respond to the call and knock on Spaide's door. Jeff could have paced for a bit, then sat down to call someone. I don't see it out of the realm of possibility at all, BUT, I doubt the guy's claim that he has seen the video. If it's online somewhere, someone would have dug it up by now and it would have circulated.

by Anonymousreply 244February 10, 2021 8:38 PM

R242, I doubt it too, but if he was on the phone, maybe some one was trying to talk him down and he turned his cam on to show he was serious? Who knows? I don't want to see the video even if it does exist.

by Anonymousreply 245February 10, 2021 8:40 PM

I've hardly followed this case other than finding his pics, but don't understand why some people insist he had PTSD. He was 47 and in the Navy? It wasn't like he was in Vietnam. What did Navy guys do in Afghanistan? He was a heavy equipment operator and shipboard engineer.

He probably just had a bad temper and the neighbors were annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 246February 10, 2021 8:45 PM

Here is Dr. Snarky's take =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247February 10, 2021 8:45 PM

r231 I knew this from pretty much the beginning and didn't think it was relevant. But someone mentioned something about Goy friends/relatives/sympathizers posting white power stuff on his obit page. The obit said he was close with his nephew, Jayden, who (through process of elimination) is mixed race, so maybe the Goys didn't like like "blacks" in the neighborhood.

Just ignore me folks, I'm completely making up stuff now.

by Anonymousreply 248February 10, 2021 8:48 PM

The reddit video of the guy blowing his head off is definitely NOT Spaide. That video was posted on the gore sites several months ago. It was a guy I think in Alabama whose gf had just broken up with him and he had losr his job and was on the verge of eviction. He was sitting in front of a computer and said to the presumably gf "Oh, so that's hows it gonna be it" hangs up and says to the audience "That's it then" and proceeds to blow his head off. I saw the video.

by Anonymousreply 249February 10, 2021 8:51 PM

[quote] Also he looked like a corbon copy

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 250February 10, 2021 8:53 PM

[quote] but it's a lot going on in a short time period.

You’re telling me!

by Anonymousreply 251February 10, 2021 8:53 PM

So after all is said and done Jeffery was quite the fat fuck. Pity.

by Anonymousreply 252February 10, 2021 8:58 PM

I feel better about his desperate impromptu suicide now, knowing he was just another fat bastard.

by Anonymousreply 253February 10, 2021 9:00 PM

Thanks for clearing that up, R249.

by Anonymousreply 254February 10, 2021 9:04 PM

[quote]Just ignore me folks, I'm completely making up stuff now.

Which is 99% of these threads.

by Anonymousreply 255February 10, 2021 9:14 PM

IMO, that was not a very flattering photo of Spaide. Outdoors, impromptu, non-flattering clothes, non-flattering everything. Head was positioned perfectly to see his receding hairline. He's running a marathon, not posing for pictures.

He's ugly, yet someone like Kevin James (King of Queens) is hot? Give me a break.

Just the fact that he ran marathons says he was in better shape than most DLers.

by Anonymousreply 256February 10, 2021 9:26 PM

He's not even that heavy, R256. He may have a bit of middle aged gut, but he wasn't disgustingly overweight. Here, he's wearing a heavy winter jacket and he doesn't look that big.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257February 10, 2021 9:32 PM

Am I the only one who think that the man in the marathon could still be the same in the face photo but with extra weight?

by Anonymousreply 258February 10, 2021 9:44 PM

He looks a helluva lot thinner than James and Lisa Goy in that video.

by Anonymousreply 259February 10, 2021 9:47 PM

Seriously guys? Still at it? Why does this resonate so much with what us supposedly the gay community?

by Anonymousreply 260February 10, 2021 9:48 PM

We like seeing people get their comeuppance.

by Anonymousreply 261February 10, 2021 9:58 PM

I need more pix to reach a final decision.

by Anonymousreply 262February 10, 2021 10:02 PM

On a shallow level, I do not think he was ugly at all.

Just seeing him alone with his head down like that- you can see his loneliness.

And I have been clear throughout these threads that he is a murderer. Nothing excuses what he did.

True PTSD would give me some more sympathy for him. But I think most of these baseless rumors will prove just that.

It's a sad fucking story. And I find it to be a haunting one.

by Anonymousreply 263February 10, 2021 10:17 PM

R260 because DL is full of middle aged schlubby socially inept shut-ins with murderous revenge fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 264February 10, 2021 10:19 PM

Please, R264. DL is filled with threads of people complaining about people exactly like the Goys. No sane person want to murder them, but it's clear that they were deplorable trash. No one here would want them for their neighbours, and I think that part of the story resonated with people here too.

by Anonymousreply 265February 10, 2021 10:25 PM

[quote] Just seeing him alone with his head down like that- you can see his loneliness.

If you're talking about the marathon photo, IMO, running a marathon is very much a solo activity (even though you're in a crowd). (No, I haven't run a marathon or anything even close to it.)

Princess Diana walked around with her head down. I probably walk around with my head slightly facing down. No, I don't feel overwhelmingly alone.

by Anonymousreply 266February 10, 2021 10:30 PM

R265 I can relate to having trashy fucks living right across the street. I’ve been living that for the past year. It grates on you more and more over time and I wouldn’t be bothered one bit if someone blew them away. That said, I’d never do it myself (not yet anyway.)

by Anonymousreply 267February 10, 2021 10:31 PM

Wow this topic is still going, i gave this thing a couple days of my attention.

by Anonymousreply 268February 10, 2021 10:40 PM

Back to the actual video. Since I'm going to hell already, I'll admit that James Goy running towards the house screaming, "call the cops, he shot me....aaaaaghhhhh.....aaaaaaghhhh....he shot me.....aaaaaaghhhh," was funny. Even more funny because he literally just called Spaide a pussy over and over.

by Anonymousreply 269February 10, 2021 10:50 PM

It makes it less funny knowing his 15 yo kid was a few feet away and heard his father die.

by Anonymousreply 270February 10, 2021 10:56 PM

Nah, it really doesn’t.

Save me a seat, r269.

See ya there.

by Anonymousreply 271February 10, 2021 10:57 PM

R270, how do we even know the kid was in the house?

He could’ve been in school (it was a Monday) or at his grandmothers or, shit, even enjoying a snow day with his friends. I don’t think we’ve seen any evidence yet indicating the kid was home.

We know Jimmaaaaay was though.

by Anonymousreply 272February 10, 2021 10:59 PM

Who says the kid was right there, R270?

by Anonymousreply 273February 10, 2021 10:59 PM

I'm glad they're dead.

by Anonymousreply 274February 10, 2021 11:04 PM

Again.

Who retrieved this footage from the surveillance cameras and uploaded the content to the internet?

by Anonymousreply 275February 10, 2021 11:07 PM

lol, one of Facebook discussion groups is still trying to find pics of Jeffrey.

by Anonymousreply 276February 10, 2021 11:07 PM

Still a mystery, r275.

by Anonymousreply 277February 10, 2021 11:10 PM

To heck with pics of Jeff, I want to see pics of Jimmaaaaaayy.

by Anonymousreply 278February 10, 2021 11:10 PM

Gossip on the Goys on one of the Facebook groups. If what people there are saying is true, they sure were trash.

Go to "Discuss the Lisa and James Goy snow dispute" for more.

by Anonymousreply 279February 10, 2021 11:12 PM

Americans will never blame the guy with the gun. That leads to gun control and we can’t have that.

by Anonymousreply 280February 10, 2021 11:13 PM

R279, link.

by Anonymousreply 281February 10, 2021 11:13 PM

R279, post what you’re referring to here.

by Anonymousreply 282February 10, 2021 11:14 PM

It was reported the kid was home at the time. Jesus you guys will make up that Jeff was a great guy beloved by friends kept his guns locked up safely in cabinets etcetera but disregard widely reported details. He was at home during the murder of his parents and is now with his grandparents

by Anonymousreply 283February 10, 2021 11:14 PM

The Goys were such fatties. I wonder what they ate on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 284February 10, 2021 11:14 PM

Seeing that footage of the victims, who owned and rented property and were business people behave so disgracefully and violently in a neighborhood they lived and worked confirms they were garbage human beings.

by Anonymousreply 285February 10, 2021 11:16 PM

R281, R282, you cannot link anything from Facebook here. Looks like there are a couple of ex-tenants of the Goys chatting.

[quote] They were aggressive people and that’s true. They were our neighbors and we went out to eat with them after just moving to the area. After paying for our meals, they accused the waitress of trying to steal their change and went to go talk to a manager about it and as they did, they waitress came back with their change. They then told us that don’t go out to eat often because they often have problems and started telling us stories.

[quote] Zack Slazakowski I was the Goy’s ex tenant, they are both definitely like that. Come across really nice, but would talk shit about people behind their back and act like this when anyone disagreed with them.

If you want to read for yourself, search "Discuss Lisa and James Goy snow dispute."

by Anonymousreply 286February 10, 2021 11:18 PM

This article confirms the son was at home at the time. Regardless of how despicable the goys behaved, it had to be traumatizing to see his parents gunned down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287February 10, 2021 11:19 PM

Well, his parents were trash who had no qualms about calling people queer and pussy and has bikers in his family. He may be better off with extended family.

by Anonymousreply 288February 10, 2021 11:22 PM

From Facebook

[quote] Erin Kenny [quote] Zack Slazakowski Did they say what kind of problems? What did they do for a living?

[quote] Zack Slazakowski [quote] Erin Kenny It was always about stupid shit but like arguments with staff, fights with other customers, etc. He was in HVAC and she was a stay at home mom.

by Anonymousreply 289February 10, 2021 11:24 PM

[quote] After paying for our meals, they accused the waitress of trying to steal their change and went to go talk to a manager about it

Lisa Goy truly was the Patron Saint of Karens.

by Anonymousreply 290February 10, 2021 11:24 PM

Thank you to 2576 and the numbers-and-colors poster. Good job!

by Anonymousreply 291February 10, 2021 11:25 PM

OMG!!! OMG!!! An official photo of Jeffrey!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292February 10, 2021 11:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293February 10, 2021 11:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294February 10, 2021 11:27 PM

Re R286 above, I just saw a comment on a facebook page wherein there was a photo of someone alleged to be Spaide, and a woman on there asked Zack Slazakowsk if it was Spaide. Slazakowski replied that he did not ever meet Spaide and couldn't be certain what he looked like...Kind of odd, coming from a neighbor, I would say. The facebook pages are full of people speculating about various photos, whether they are of Spaide. None of the ones I looked at were him. It's frankly kind of nauseating to read through the facebook stuff, the commenters are "not very refined", shall we say?

by Anonymousreply 295February 10, 2021 11:29 PM

As the British say: “I wouldn’t crawl over HIM to get to YOU.”

by Anonymousreply 296February 10, 2021 11:30 PM

R295, the guy posted an article with his picture. Check out R292. Also, that wasn't the guy who claimed to be the neighbour/tenant of the Goys..

by Anonymousreply 297February 10, 2021 11:32 PM

R295, that Zack person said he was a former tenant of the Goys, someone called Kevin Rhodes posted the pic of Jeffrey Spaide.

If you go to Zack's Facebook page, he has post dated Feb. 4th were he says, "Damn, we dodged a bullet by moving...literally. Our old neighbors were nuts!" and talks about how the Goys were his old landlords.

by Anonymousreply 298February 10, 2021 11:38 PM

Zack Slazakowski indicated in a quote above that he was a former tenant of the Goys; he did not indicate he lived beside them, and so possibly never saw Spaide that much, as a neighbor. The Spaide in those Lackawanna photos looks a LOT younger and slimmer than the guy in the marathon photo, I guess it's about a 4-year time lapse

by Anonymousreply 299February 10, 2021 11:39 PM

Also, Zack has several anti- Qanon posts on his Facebook feed and doesn't appear to be nuts like so many others connected to this story.

by Anonymousreply 300February 10, 2021 11:40 PM

There’s a public Facebook group called Discuss the Lisa and James Goy snow dispute that has lots of recent postings from neighbors and former neighbor.

One former neighbor the Zack mentioned in R299 said the Goys were abusive to waitstaff. He went out to dinner with them once and witnessed it.

Another said there were at least three other snow related incidents.

One guy said cops told him that Spaide had cancer, and had no more fucks to give by the time they had their last altercation.

Someone else said he was despondent over losing money because of GameStop.

by Anonymousreply 301February 10, 2021 11:42 PM

He's a cutie in my book. And he cleans up nice. It's like night and day--Jeffrey in his suit and tie juxtaposed to the Goys, "you fucking queer."

by Anonymousreply 302February 10, 2021 11:43 PM

Well. CleanED up nice.

by Anonymousreply 303February 10, 2021 11:44 PM

The GameStop comment was a joke, R301. I noticed that one too.

Zack also says that the Goys only owned on property on the street, (the one side by side) and Goys' father owned a house further down. So, it doesn't appear that they were the slumlords we thought.

by Anonymousreply 304February 10, 2021 11:44 PM

Seriously, most of us are spending a lot of time at home. Some of us have to work from home and hold work meetings all day long.

Hearing neighbors scream obscenities, fight and shoot to kill and die is so unprofessional!

Really inconsiderate.

by Anonymousreply 305February 10, 2021 11:45 PM

Someone said the grandparents caring for the kid now are of the same aggressive bent as the dead Goys.

That poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 306February 10, 2021 11:47 PM

Cannot believe this subject has had 3,300 posts in less than a week. Has any other violent crime captured Datalounge's attention so quickly? Dr. Amy Bishop?

by Anonymousreply 307February 10, 2021 11:48 PM

Maybe the soft butch sous chef face down ass up D.C. murder? That was a doozy as well. Doubt it had so many threads, however.

by Anonymousreply 308February 10, 2021 11:51 PM

[quote] Zack Slazakowski I was the Goy’s ex tenant, they are both definitely like that. Come across really nice, but would talk shit about people behind their back and act like this when anyone disagreed with them.

[quote] They were the reason we moved when our lease was up.

I'm correcting my post at R304, it was a guy named Kevin Rhodes who said the Goys didn't own several properties, not Zack

[quote] Kevin Rhodes

[quote] I believe they just owned the one house. The goys father also lived on that street down the road a bit. He worked as a hvac repair person.

[quote] Kevin Rhodes

[quote] Yes, they a double block house. Rented one side out and lived in the other side. I'm very close to this area a five minute walk

[quote] their home is listed as an air conditioning and heater business.

by Anonymousreply 309February 10, 2021 11:53 PM

Question for any of you here. I googled and googled (and I know some of you did too) for days looking for images of Jeffrey Spaide and nothing. How did all the searches not come up with the article with his photo in it?

by Anonymousreply 310February 10, 2021 11:56 PM

R292 So this is Jeff Spaide according to that 2015 newspaper article? Is it the same guy from the marathon video? If not I’d believe the newspaper over the random marathon guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311February 10, 2021 11:57 PM

Jeffrey is at R292 , R310. Take a look.

by Anonymousreply 312February 10, 2021 11:58 PM

r311 that is a better picture of him

by Anonymousreply 313February 10, 2021 11:59 PM

That's him, R311. The article says his name and the job checks out.

No shit, R312. Why didn't that pop up on all of our searches is my question?

by Anonymousreply 314February 10, 2021 11:59 PM

And I'm the one who found that article posted to Facebook, R312,

by Anonymousreply 315February 11, 2021 12:00 AM

Maybe it's so fascinating because it's about snow removal, bullies, Karens, and people who are around the same age as many DLers? It's relatable? Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 316February 11, 2021 12:01 AM

R311, someone posted that photo in the FB group. It may have been that Kevin Rhodes guy who posted it. He claims to live in the area.

by Anonymousreply 317February 11, 2021 12:02 AM

Yes, but wouldn't it have been online before, R317?

by Anonymousreply 318February 11, 2021 12:03 AM

He looks like a reasonable person at r311, makes me sad and I do blame the neighbors

by Anonymousreply 319February 11, 2021 12:03 AM

Maybe it wasn’t online, but someone had a newspaper or clipping in hard copy.

by Anonymousreply 320February 11, 2021 12:05 AM

Side view.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321February 11, 2021 12:05 AM

There were numerous threads about the Shanann Watts and kids disappearance and murder by Chris Watts, and also numerous threads on the news guy Chris Burrous who died while having an afternoon delight.

The Burrous one turned out not be a murder, but the scandalous details were too good to ignore.

by Anonymousreply 322February 11, 2021 12:08 AM

He really is standard white guy who had enough. Probably mad that Trump lost. Pissed off at loudmouth neighbors who kept messing with him. He's that Michael Douglas movie, Falling Down. The Goys pushed him too far and he said fuck it, I'm done and you're done.

by Anonymousreply 323February 11, 2021 12:09 AM

R316, and also the main antagonist screeching out homophobic slurs like he's in high school again and it's the worst insult in the world.

by Anonymousreply 324February 11, 2021 12:10 AM

He was provoked and unfortunately for the victims, possessed an arsenal of weapons

by Anonymousreply 325February 11, 2021 12:11 AM

It wouldn’t surprise me if he was gay

by Anonymousreply 326February 11, 2021 12:12 AM

The Goys could have been pissed off by the fact that he owned a suit and tie.

I’m betting Mr. Goy got married in a leather jacket and dirty jeans.

by Anonymousreply 327February 11, 2021 12:12 AM

Someone on Facebook asked that Kevin how he found the article and pics

[quote] wow how did you find this? I've been searching google for days.

He says,

[quote] im close to the area a five minute walk...wont go into much more details., but i know alot.

by Anonymousreply 328February 11, 2021 12:14 AM

[quote] he was a normal very successful person..

by Anonymousreply 329February 11, 2021 12:15 AM

Definitely him. Same hairline in the marathon photo and the town meeting photo. He looks like he gained a good 25-30 lbs in the 3 years between that meeting and the marathon. Definitely the same guy.

He looks VERY Irish. Temper, temper! (Needless to say)

by Anonymousreply 330February 11, 2021 12:16 AM

They probably just searched the local paper. It comes up when you search "Spaide."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331February 11, 2021 12:20 AM

^Yes, Irish. He looks like James Joyce in the suit, and like Frank O'Hara in the marathon still.

by Anonymousreply 332February 11, 2021 12:22 AM

Spaide looks 100% straight and boring. Stop making up bullshit about him being gay with absolutely no evidence.

by Anonymousreply 333February 11, 2021 12:25 AM

No evidence he was straight, R333.

by Anonymousreply 334February 11, 2021 12:28 AM

I can’t find this now to save my life, but a few days back I discovered that Spaide lived with a guy back in the 2000s. The address search brought us both of their names and their landline number was the same.

The guy’s name was Philip Conturo and he was about 10 years older than Spaide. Conturo died in 2007.

This is not evidence of Spaide’s being gay by a long shot, but it’s the only seemingly non-family connection that I found.

by Anonymousreply 335February 11, 2021 12:29 AM

For the commenters here who are surprised at the DL interest in this case, a quick breeze through facebook would show that the curiousity it extends MUCH further than these threads here. And I haven't even looked at Reddit or any of the other usual places.

by Anonymousreply 336February 11, 2021 12:30 AM

I wonder if this would have escalated into murder had Lisa Goy not been present or at the very least, if she had kept her big foul mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 337February 11, 2021 12:31 AM

I think Lisa Goy is what many DLers picture when they say "frau". That woman was shot and still mouthing off. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 338February 11, 2021 12:33 AM

Here it is, R335.

They shared and address and landline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339February 11, 2021 12:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340February 11, 2021 12:35 AM

The Goys probably thought he was "uppity" because he had a white collar job.

by Anonymousreply 341February 11, 2021 12:36 AM

That’s it R339 and R340. I couldn’t remember the city.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 342February 11, 2021 12:37 AM

r338 I am amazed that she kept talking and moving after being shot down, she was a piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 343February 11, 2021 12:38 AM

Now you sleuths should find out what you can about Philip J. Conturo!

by Anonymousreply 344February 11, 2021 12:39 AM

The Goys were loud mouthed, bad mannered and violent. They didn't just call him a bad name or two, they were in the middle of the street screaming abuse and threatening to make Spaide's life even more miserable. I doubt this incident was a one off for the Goys.

by Anonymousreply 345February 11, 2021 12:40 AM

Spaide went to Villanova for his Masters. I think he graduated in 2005, so this could have been a college roommate situation.

by Anonymousreply 346February 11, 2021 12:41 AM

Who was 11 years older, R346?

Here's Philip's brother's obit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347February 11, 2021 12:46 AM

[quote] He was at home during the murder of his parents and is now with his grandparents

R283 What???

by Anonymousreply 348February 11, 2021 12:49 AM

r347 you're right. Philip would have been in his 40s. Probably not a college roommate.

by Anonymousreply 349February 11, 2021 12:54 AM

Philip was born in 1962. Spaide was born in 1973, R347

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350February 11, 2021 12:55 AM

Damn, Nancy Drew has nothing on you bitches.

by Anonymousreply 351February 11, 2021 12:56 AM

Oops. Here’sPhilip’s page

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352February 11, 2021 12:58 AM

R307 Pastor Davey Soft Butch Sous Chef AWG Chris Watts

by Anonymousreply 353February 11, 2021 12:59 AM

R348 the goys’ son was at home during the murders. Not sure what you’re confused about

by Anonymousreply 354February 11, 2021 1:02 AM

Philip looks like he was the youngest of five (three brothers, one sister) and is buried with is mom. Maybe gay?

by Anonymousreply 355February 11, 2021 1:06 AM

There were numerous threads on the Joey Comunale murder case back in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 356February 11, 2021 1:07 AM

In 17 years of being a paid member of Datalounge - that's the most fucking [bold]RIDICULOUS[/bold] thing I have ever seen posted R334.

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 357February 11, 2021 1:08 AM

That made me LOL, R355.

That Philip. He was a good son to keep his mother company

by Anonymousreply 358February 11, 2021 1:09 AM

Philip's brother's obit says he was a building engineer.

by Anonymousreply 359February 11, 2021 1:09 AM

R333, R357 as far as we know there is no evidence that Jeffrey was straight. The only person we know he lived with was a man.

by Anonymousreply 360February 11, 2021 1:10 AM

Looking at the pictures on his mom's obit site, I would be ticked if people put unflattering bathing suit pictures up of me.

by Anonymousreply 361February 11, 2021 1:11 AM

Someone needs to find Philip's obit.

by Anonymousreply 362February 11, 2021 1:12 AM

Right r358? Buried next to his mom is one thing. Buried *with* his mom...?

by Anonymousreply 363February 11, 2021 1:14 AM

Jesus Christ R360! Get some fucking help you deludanoid.

by Anonymousreply 364February 11, 2021 1:15 AM

Well, R364, you're the one who said I was ridiculous for saying that there's no evidence he was straight! The only person we can confirm he lived with as an adult was a man. That's not evidence of Jeff being straight, is it? At least I'm not saying that that Phillip is gay because he's buried next to his mom, lol.

by Anonymousreply 365February 11, 2021 1:19 AM

Hurry up, bitches. I need to see a pic of Philip.

by Anonymousreply 366February 11, 2021 1:19 AM

You're insane R365. Are you the one who purchased the remembrance tree for Spaide?

by Anonymousreply 367February 11, 2021 1:20 AM

lol, no, R367.

by Anonymousreply 368February 11, 2021 1:22 AM

Jeffrey Spaide, in those zoning board photos, resembles Chasten Buttigieg.

by Anonymousreply 369February 11, 2021 1:24 AM

No, no. He's not buried next to his mom, r365. He is buried with his mom, in the space reserved for a significant other. Maybe I live a sheltered life, but that seems weird to me.

by Anonymousreply 370February 11, 2021 1:24 AM

There is nothing on Philip beyond his birth and death dates.

by Anonymousreply 371February 11, 2021 1:28 AM

r369 the head shape, hair and glasses are like Chasten. I like that Chasten is supportive of Pete but I think he is also keeping an eye out that no cute guys get to his man. He could have been single like Spaide.

by Anonymousreply 372February 11, 2021 1:28 AM

Oh, and one of you bitches left a digital flower on Philip's grave page. We've have officially, collectively lost it...

by Anonymousreply 373February 11, 2021 1:30 AM

There must be something, R371. He's gotta have an obit out there.

by Anonymousreply 374February 11, 2021 1:30 AM

LMAO r373

by Anonymousreply 375February 11, 2021 1:31 AM

LMFAO, R373. I think it's sweet, lol.

by Anonymousreply 376February 11, 2021 1:33 AM

That was me, R373. I was the respectful thing to do.

I’m not one of those dreadful Goys.

by Anonymousreply 377February 11, 2021 1:37 AM

[quote]Jeffrey Spaide, in those zoning board photos, resembles Chasten Buttigieg.

The person, I can't remember who you are, who said Louis CK was spot on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378February 11, 2021 1:37 AM

What a fucking amazing job you bitches. I'm still surprised that it took so much time to find ANY images of him, and now we even have side angles. Fantastic work. I wonder if even more will start coming out now though I don't want to sound greedy.

I want to see Philip too. (He said greedily). It took this long to get photos of Jeffrey, I'm sure something of Philip will surface.

Philip brings fresh layer of obsession to the whole thing, especially now that someone here has left him a fucking digital flower. Never change DL.

I remember the Chris Watts threads going on for miles. In his case it was information overload. The amount of photos and videos of him was crazy.

Maybe Jeffrey was on antidepressants and that's why he was bigger in the other photos. Those fuckers will do a number on the healthiest bodies when it comes to weight gain. God knows I would be depressed living across from those crazy cunts.

by Anonymousreply 379February 11, 2021 1:38 AM

R377, did you pray an online rosary for his soul? Conturo's mother would have liked that.

by Anonymousreply 380February 11, 2021 1:44 AM

There's more and more coming out all the time, R379. Today alone we got Jeff's marathon pics, plus the article with pics (including a side angle!)

We now know that the Goys were awful landlords and that one of their tenants hated them and said they were known to be rude and aggressive to others. That person is a reliable source in my opinion as he uses his real name and picture on Facebook, AND posted way back on the 4th about how awful the Goys were.

We know about Phillip and that he lived with Jeffrey for a time in the early '00s and that Phillip is buried right next to his mother, indicating that he was single. Something more will come up on him, just give it time.

by Anonymousreply 381February 11, 2021 1:44 AM

Some fucker left a digital flower on Jeffrey's page with a note that says "double murderer". While technically true, that really fucking bothers me.

I'm trying to resist leaving digital flowers on the Goy's pages with the note "massive cunts".

Seriously, that someone did that really bothers me.

In shit you can't make up (unless they did), the other flower (no note) was left by a woman named...Karen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382February 11, 2021 2:06 AM

More from Facebook

[quote] Zack Slazakowski

[quote] Hey guys, I actually used to be a tenant of Jim and Lisa, as well as a neighbor to them and Jeff about a year ago. I can confirm that these disputes were going on when I started living there close to 3 years ago and a reason why I moved. Just keep in mind that there is a teenaged autistic child involved that loves the internet and may stumble across this someday.

[quote] Not great. They were really nice and friendly when we first moved in, but we soon found out they just act fake.

[quote] He had no wife, was never married..but he was a very successful private engineering contractor.

by Anonymousreply 383February 11, 2021 2:08 AM

That WAS NOT me, R382

by Anonymousreply 384February 11, 2021 2:11 AM

Damn, Karen is prolific!

Contributions

562 Memorials Added

632 Memorials Managed

1 Memorial per Week

1,169 Photos Added

15,085 Flowers Added

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385February 11, 2021 2:11 AM

Is that comment now gone, R382?

by Anonymousreply 386February 11, 2021 2:15 AM

R386 Looks like someone reported the double murderer flower. I'm glad there is a report abuse function. Looks like some folks have left a few more with some nice notes.

by Anonymousreply 387February 11, 2021 2:17 AM

I went in and reported it as abuse, R386.

by Anonymousreply 388February 11, 2021 2:17 AM

Thanks r383 and everyone else posting comments from Facebook. Please keep these comments coming! I'm not on it, or I would contribute. Very interesting to read what the experiences from those who actually knew these people (to whatever extent) were like.

by Anonymousreply 389February 11, 2021 2:24 AM

Ugh, so I'm on some sort of right wing trash site that covered the story (what a rabbit hole!). One commenter says that all three were MAGAts. Another commenter claims that Jeffrey was a Yang supporter,

[quote] They were proud, verified and certifiable MAGAts (all three), but do go on.

[quote] no they were not Justin! The dude who did the shooting supported Andrew Yang! I’m literally sitting next to one of their neighbors. I have no idea who the ones that got shot were but the shooter definitely didn’t support Trump!

by Anonymousreply 390February 11, 2021 2:29 AM

That he would be a Yang supporter totally fits with his profile so far, at least to me.

by Anonymousreply 391February 11, 2021 2:31 AM

What's the profile of a Yang supporter, R391? (I'm not American)

by Anonymousreply 392February 11, 2021 2:32 AM

I was just about to say that, r391! Completely believable.

by Anonymousreply 393February 11, 2021 2:32 AM

Yang supporters were all over Reddit last year: male, stem majors, a little geeky.

by Anonymousreply 394February 11, 2021 2:33 AM

Another image of the Goys' house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395February 11, 2021 2:45 AM

Can anyone make out what the sign in the lower right corner says in R395?

by Anonymousreply 396February 11, 2021 2:47 AM

R395 Thank.

God, it's gross. It's not even builder's grade, it's found it in the dump grade.

by Anonymousreply 397February 11, 2021 2:48 AM

THANKS!

Jeeze....

by Anonymousreply 398February 11, 2021 2:49 AM

These threads are already in contention for best DL threads of 2021

by Anonymousreply 399February 11, 2021 2:52 AM

The Goys either owned property or had a time share in Florida.

Businesses: Businesses, Partnerships, Corporations, and Companies associated with James Goy

GOY JAMES J 7433 Montrose Ave Brooksville FL 34613

by Anonymousreply 400February 11, 2021 2:57 AM

[quote] or had a time share in Florida.

Of course they would.

by Anonymousreply 401February 11, 2021 3:02 AM

And if only they had parked their fat asses there, this never would have happened.

by Anonymousreply 402February 11, 2021 3:04 AM

How can there be no obituary for Philip? There must be a listing at least! He's buried next to his mother, so it's not like he was estranged from his family.

by Anonymousreply 403February 11, 2021 3:21 AM

From Kevin Rhodes on Facebook in respect to Brian Baranski:

[quote]Baranski is known as a lady man’s cop in the area...known him for about 20 years.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 404February 11, 2021 3:30 AM

I searched AdultFriendFinder for men 46-47 in Wilkes-Barre. Not many profiles, but one immediately stood out that was created Jan. 25. Screenname: engineer687. Jeff lived at 6 W Bergh St. as a prior address and the zip is 18705. There are no pics and not much details other than he was straight, looking for a woman or m/f couple with the headline "Wilkes Barre Engineer seeks female company." The birthdate he entered was July 20, 1973 which is different from the real bday of June 16, but some people lie. Not saying this is def him, but good possibility.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405February 11, 2021 3:33 AM

Poor Philip's father lost 4 of 5 kids and his wife.

No luck finding his pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406February 11, 2021 3:35 AM

The Trump loving William Spaide (the one who that crazy guy on Facebook contacted) may not have been Jeff's brother at all. On all three of his Facebook profiles, it says he graduated from Crestwood High School in 1972. Maybe he wasn't lying when he told that Tony character he was no relation.

by Anonymousreply 407February 11, 2021 3:38 AM

Theres a local news report w a police spokesperson or somebody and then a local cop in uniform with a head so fat it looks like a volleyball. His eyes really get shifty and coplike when the mouthpiece says no info about how video was leaked. Of course it was volleyball head.

by Anonymousreply 408February 11, 2021 3:38 AM

It’s very on brand for DL to hate Pete Buttigieg but love this double murderer POS

by Anonymousreply 409February 11, 2021 3:41 AM

If William Spaide graduated in 1972, he'd be nearly 70 years old. That guy looks 50, the same age as Jeffrey's brother.

by Anonymousreply 410February 11, 2021 3:43 AM

I'm sorry, but these threads (esp this current one) have brought me so much joy. The brutality, the morbid humor, the detective work and dogged perseverance in finding any evidence of existence. Solid DL entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 411February 11, 2021 3:46 AM

Those Conturos dropped like flies!

by Anonymousreply 412February 11, 2021 3:49 AM

The obit for the woman in r406 is so sad, it implies she perhaps took her own life at home because she was mourning the death of her beloved pet cat. The cat was her only companion at home:

[quote]Mari was a "cat person" since childhood. Recently, she lost her beloved tuxedo cat "Shadow", her companion for 16 years. Mari considered "Shadow" as her personal "caregiver", being sure they ate, slept and awoke at the proper times each day. The loss of "Shadow" hit Mari very hard.

by Anonymousreply 413February 11, 2021 3:49 AM

He'd be 66 now, and some of those pics are a few years old now, R410, but, I suspect you're right.

Let's revisit this pic from one of William's Facebooks. Could Jeffrey be the guy in the teal shirt? The picture is seven years old now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414February 11, 2021 3:50 AM

Who are you people? How can you laugh after watching such horrific video?

by Anonymousreply 415February 11, 2021 4:00 AM

I wanted to make Jeffrey a card for Valentine's Day. I'm drawing a monkey, but should the monkey say "stop monkeying around and be my Valentine!" or "I'm bananas for you!"? I hate to be a bother, but I want to get it just right.

by Anonymousreply 416February 11, 2021 4:11 AM

How about, "I choo, choo, choose you" since Jeff was an engineer and all, R416? Different type of engineer I realize, but still.

by Anonymousreply 417February 11, 2021 4:13 AM

r417 I already drew the monkey, I feel like he was a big fan of monkeys.

by Anonymousreply 418February 11, 2021 4:15 AM

[quote] R338] I am amazed that she kept talking and moving after being shot down, she was a piece of work.

More like a POS

by Anonymousreply 419February 11, 2021 4:15 AM

This story is destined for either Dateline or 48 Hours.

by Anonymousreply 420February 11, 2021 4:21 AM

OK bitches, I'm going to bed. Someone here has to be responsible for making a new thread if this one happens to get past 550 posts! In the meantime, someone should scour the internet for Philip's obit. Check local papers in towns he lived in before his death, the city he was born in, and the town/city he died in. Check family church records too. TIA and goodnight!

by Anonymousreply 421February 11, 2021 4:22 AM

Found on Ancestry.com . . .

Phillip James Conturo found in 3 trees

Phillip James Conturo from tree Caruso/Heydon/Conturo/Connell

Record information.Birthdate date 1962 city, Lucas, Ohio, USADeathdate date year city, Montgomery, Pennsylvania, USA

by Anonymousreply 422February 11, 2021 4:40 AM

r403 I am vibing a lot of estrangement between him and his family. (I know, not much of a reach)

Maybe she was the only one he was close to. Maybe whoever was making the decisions at the time figured eh, just dump him in with Ma. There was a mass said for him on the Saturday after he died, but no viewing. He died in PA but was shipped on down to NC to be buried next to his mother so perhaps that is why.

I second the observation the Conturo family drop like flies. Not a lot of longevity. His brother Robert (who went by David) popped his clogs in 2014 ("died suddenly at home". I guess that can be anything from a heart attack to a suicide, likely the former) he was apparently well liked, family guy, was also an engineer, volunteered for the local food bank. He has a few nice remembrances posted from people

Philip? Total crickets. No obituary. No memorial pages. This family's pets probably had obituaries (joking, but only slightly) yet nothing for Phil. David was still kicking at the time, couldn't he have choked out a few words?

At least someone cared enough to make sure Jeffery had an obituary. Let's see what can be done to "dig up" some info on Phil as it were, because he's basically been erased. I know, MARY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423February 11, 2021 4:43 AM

R281, at least Eric Harris was hot.

by Anonymousreply 424February 11, 2021 4:47 AM

Here's his death record. Not much to see here either. At least we know the latitude and longitude of his last known residence. Very helpful. *eyeroll*

NAME: Philip J Conturo

STATE OF ISSUE: Pennsylvania

DATE OF BIRTH: Tuesday July 24, 1962

DATE OF DEATH: Monday March 05, 2007

EST. AGE AT DEATH: 44 years, 7 months, 9 days

CONFIRMATION: Verified

Last known residence:

CITY: Hatfield

COUNTY: Montgomery

STATE: Pennsylvania

ZIP CODE: 19440

LATITUDE: 40.2766

LONGITUDE: -75.2964

by Anonymousreply 425February 11, 2021 4:56 AM

Those coordinates in r425 coincide to 18 Lambert Street in Hatfield, PA.

by Anonymousreply 426February 11, 2021 5:01 AM

Philip may have been a suicide, no viewing, no obituary.

Known suicides were once denied funerals in Catholic churches, forcing families to lie.

Or, Philip might have requested neither.

by Anonymousreply 427February 11, 2021 5:06 AM

R405 Very interesting find! He lists himself as straight, looking for women, but he's also looking for couples (man/woman) Hmmm...

Could be he just wanted some nice normal friends....could be.

by Anonymousreply 428February 11, 2021 5:07 AM

R335, R339, R340 - about those records on rehold.com. They seem confusing to me.

They give an address of 470 Easton Road. But sometimes the town is listed as Ardsley, PA and sometimes Glenside, PA.

And I can't find a date of when either or both men lived there.

But I am finding a record for a Jeff A Spaide living in 2002 at 470 Easton Road in Hermitage Pennsylvania which is all the way over at the Ohio Border, close to Pittsburgh.

Jeffrey and Philip may have lived at the same street address in different towns because these records do not match.

To add to the confusion, the telephone number that Jeff had in 2002 at Hermitage, PA matched was the same phone number from 1998-2000 belonged to a woman who lived in an apartment at 885 Easton Road (???) at Glenside, PA.

So 2 people living on the same named street with close house numbers in 2 different towns.

I can't tell the source of the records at rehold.com, but the other records are from telephone directories and other public records.

Trying to cross check all these, but I am not finding any records other than that rehold site that shows the 2 men with the same address in the same town at same time.

Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 429February 11, 2021 5:09 AM

Very good points r427!

by Anonymousreply 430February 11, 2021 5:11 AM

r429 Ardsley and Glenside are essentially the same town, that address maps to the same location north of Philly in Google maps. They share the same zip code.

My uncle lives in a house that uses one of either two town names. Mail we send him gets delivered to him regardless of which one we use.

Hermitage is way over on the other side of PA. There is a house at that street address, it's a middle class residential neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 431February 11, 2021 5:18 AM

Maybe you can trace this one and fill in the colors yourself, R416. With the precipitous drop in eyesight he’s just experienced, I doubt he’ll notice that it isn’t your own artwork.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432February 11, 2021 5:18 AM

Regarding my post at R429

I'm not sure that Jeffrey and Philip knew each other at all or that they lived in the same place.

The rehold.com records don't make sense.

by Anonymousreply 433February 11, 2021 5:19 AM

Skip this one. It’s a bit insensitive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434February 11, 2021 5:22 AM

r433 A lot of those sites do indeed get things wrong. I'm listed along with with neighbors I've never heard of on some. On another site it has a neighbor who lives in a totally different unit listed as us living together in my unit. which, NO.

I would also like to see more than one resource that matches the two up other than just the one site.

by Anonymousreply 435February 11, 2021 5:25 AM

Why is everything on these two individuals so hard to dig up?!

by Anonymousreply 436February 11, 2021 5:29 AM

So this is weird...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437February 11, 2021 5:34 AM

r436 That for me is the strangest part, and why I have kind of swapped my obsession to finding Phil now that we have finally found more out about Jeffery. One guy, OK, it's a stretch, but thanks to dedicated sleuths, we got some info. But BOTH? That seems so unlikely. Especially if we only have one bit of proof that they knew each other, which well could be false. So two possibly random strangers, or who maybe just lived in the same house at different times, have next to no internet trail? So odd.

r437 do you mean the AKA thing? Yeah, I saw that on the other site as well. Maybe they were roommates/or.... and shared utility bills or something. How these sites dig up their data is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 438February 11, 2021 5:46 AM

Can any of you sleuths discover this for me?

Did Jeff's sister Jessica suffer with Breast cancer?

by Anonymousreply 439February 11, 2021 6:03 AM

In the Facebook group somebody who was supervised by Spaide until 2016 is answering questions. According to him, Spaide was a quiet and closed-off loner with an explosive temper that resulted in his being fired in 2016. He didn't like the speed a co-worker was driving on the Pennsylvania turnpike so from the backseat, he punched him in the back of the head a few times.

He was also asked whether Spaide ever had a girlfriend and he said not that he knew of.

by Anonymousreply 440February 11, 2021 6:04 AM

What is the name of this Facebook group r440?

by Anonymousreply 441February 11, 2021 6:07 AM

I was thinking the same thing, R258.

by Anonymousreply 442February 11, 2021 6:13 AM

R439 I'd be surprised if she kept her maiden name, and since we only just found out a few hours ago what Jeff even looked like, on top of the fact some people keep their health situations quiet, that is a big ask. Maybe this FB group being mentioned here, someone might know.

Out of curiosity, let's just say she did, what would that help lead to?

by Anonymousreply 443February 11, 2021 6:15 AM

"Discuss the Lisa and James Goy Snow Dispute," R441.

by Anonymousreply 444February 11, 2021 6:39 AM

R443 It might lead to another earlier pic of Jeff.

When I was combing the 2015 marathon pics I couldn't find a clear pic of Jeff with his bib number visible. However, I did find a 'Jeff' that was running in a tea shirt that said he was running in support of his sister Jessica, who was fighting breast cancer.

There were 11 Jeff's running in that race. The Jeff I'm seeing could be totally unrelated to our Jeff. But the chances of another of those 11 Jeff's having a sister called Jessica has got to be slim. If she was a breast cancer survivor, then it's probably an early pic of our Jeff.

One negative. The Jeff I'm seeing is wearing a wedding ring, so I could have got a completely different guy. Hence my caution about committing further, given fake tales of a Jeff suicide video.

by Anonymousreply 445February 11, 2021 6:41 AM

Did we determine if this was also a political fight? Jeff being a Democrat vs Goys Republicans?

by Anonymousreply 446February 11, 2021 7:00 AM

R444 Seriously? Oy vey. Yeah, wicked catchy. Thanks much!

R445 Thanks for explaining. I see where you are going with it.. I'll keep it in mind as I continue to dig around deeper.

by Anonymousreply 447February 11, 2021 7:35 AM

R447 Further investigation can rule out the 'Jeff' in 2015's pics that I found. He finished 2078, whereas the real Jeff finished a respectable 307.

So it must have been a completely different Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 448February 11, 2021 7:59 AM

Of course, the Goy’s house number would be 13.

by Anonymousreply 449February 11, 2021 8:04 AM

Will Rosanne Barr play Mrs. Goy in the miniseries? She has the mouth for it and the wackadoodle screw lose personality and Trumpter.

by Anonymousreply 450February 11, 2021 8:22 AM

If you like those youtube analyses of crime, Dr. Todd Grande covered this case yesterday. The last part is interesting - that often-depressed men (40-70% are depressed) between ages 40 and 50 are the most likely perpetrators of this particular type of crime. They are frequently employed and don't have a history of violence. Guess it's a "take this life and shove it" kind of being worn down?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451February 11, 2021 8:22 AM

I can see the Goys being redneck Florida people

by Anonymousreply 452February 11, 2021 10:01 AM

Any cock pics yet? Hole?

by Anonymousreply 453February 11, 2021 10:06 AM

He did have a history of violence, though, R451. He was fired from his engineering job in 2016 because he repeatedly punched a co-worker *while* the co-worker was driving on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.

by Anonymousreply 454February 11, 2021 10:32 AM

R454 Have you got the arrest record for that please?

by Anonymousreply 455February 11, 2021 10:35 AM

R455. There's no paperwork as he wasn't arrested, just fired. His former co-worker told us about it in the Facebook group I mentioned above. He's using his personal account that goes back years. Could he be lying? Sure. But he knows a lot of verifiable details and as I said, he's not using a burner account, which would make him a very committed troll if that's all he is. Personally, I believe him. Your mileage may vary.

by Anonymousreply 456February 11, 2021 10:47 AM

Is there some particular reason as to why I cannot seem to find that Facebook group neither via Facebook, nor a simple Google search? Can someone post a link for Discuss the Lisa and James Goy Snow Dispute?

by Anonymousreply 457February 11, 2021 10:59 AM

I don't get this, what are you guys trying to achieve here? I could understand why we want to know what he looked like, but the morbid curiosity here is out of control, some of you went too far to "harass" his family and friends on facebook to dig out his arrest record, his employment record.. this is sickening, you should be ashamed of yourself.

btw, those who disclosed his personal information to you or strangers on FB are not his friends, they are morons.

by Anonymousreply 458February 11, 2021 11:03 AM

Facebook links don't work on DL, R457. It's a public group so should be found easily on FB.

R458 Move it along, Toots.

by Anonymousreply 459February 11, 2021 11:06 AM

r457 I did a search for it on Facebook and it popped right up. Don't use a search engine, go to Facebook and then do the search there.

by Anonymousreply 460February 11, 2021 11:11 AM

It's a fascinating case, R458. I've not harassed anyone, and I'm sure that most of DL has not either. Lots of online groups/forums are talking about this. One detail leads to more contemplation. Ex: "Spaide lost his job for repeatedly punching a coworker in the back of the head while he was speeding while driving." Okay, but what if the guy was doing close to 100mph and had everyone scared shitless ON PURPOSE?

I've searched it several times, R460. Just not coming up for me for whatever reason. Thanks anyway, pal. - R457

by Anonymousreply 461February 11, 2021 11:14 AM

R459 people like you need help! even if you are totally alone by yourself, try to find something more positive. And I won't suggest you to make friends in life. Why? you would sell them out in a heartbeat to earn a facebook LIKE.

by Anonymousreply 462February 11, 2021 11:14 AM

r461 I just did the search on my laptop, maybe that makes a difference than using your phone?

by Anonymousreply 463February 11, 2021 11:21 AM

I still don't think we got the right guys pic, the guy on the video is just too thin and agile. Or maybe he lost weight.

by Anonymousreply 464February 11, 2021 11:27 AM

r464 the photo has been verified in the Facebook group from people who knew him

by Anonymousreply 465February 11, 2021 11:29 AM

I meant the photo of him sitting at work in a suit was verified on the Facebook site

by Anonymousreply 466February 11, 2021 11:30 AM

The newspaper pic is him.

by Anonymousreply 467February 11, 2021 11:31 AM

[quote] "Spaide lost his job for repeatedly punching a coworker in the back of the head while he was speeding while driving."

Not buying that either. Whoever posted that on FB could be making that up just like anything else or taking it out of context. That doesn't seem like the behavior of the guy's profile. That guy would never have a job then. At least not for years. Usually people like that show their stripes within weeks or months.

by Anonymousreply 468February 11, 2021 11:33 AM

[quote]this is sickening, you should be ashamed of yourself.

You must be new here. 💋💖😜

by Anonymousreply 469February 11, 2021 11:36 AM

R468 or posted a person who holds a grudge, but guess what, it's on FB from his "friends" and people who knew him personally, it must be true!

by Anonymousreply 470February 11, 2021 11:38 AM

Yeah, that "friend" contradicts other friends saying he was genuinely a nice guy, tec, etc. I am sure was all have coworkers in the past who for whatever reason didn't like us or or spread lies about us. IF someone was punching you in the head at work especially "on a regular basis" most people would be filing a lawsuit with either the individual and/or the company.

by Anonymousreply 471February 11, 2021 11:48 AM

Sure the co-worker could have been assaulted by Jeff in the car on the motorway and in an attempt to keep Jeff out of court, it could have been decided to deal with the matter internally and dismiss him.

But knowing how litigious you Americans are, surely the co-worker would have wanted Jeff convicted of assault and then claim for personal injury through the civil courts?

by Anonymousreply 472February 11, 2021 11:52 AM

It doesn't seem like it fits Jeff's behavior? The dude murdered two people in the street over snow.

I'm not saying it happened but COME ON, of COURSE it sounds like something he'd do.

by Anonymousreply 473February 11, 2021 11:56 AM

[quote]I can't tell the source of the records at rehold.com, but the other records are from telephone directories and other public records.

This is purely anecdotal, but online records of me for years showed my name as Jose and/or as me living with a guy named Jose, neither of which are true. For years I tried occasionally to figure out where that odd record came from, thinking maybe he used to have my phone number or live in the house I now own, but nope. After about a decade, it disappeared and I never saw it again.

In this case, seeing the Rehold records showing three different names at that property, I would assume it's a case of people who owned the same property getting mixed up in online databases where info has just been scraped and not compiled by a human.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474February 11, 2021 12:05 PM

R322 did they ever identify Mr. Fister? This was another great DL mystery.

by Anonymousreply 475February 11, 2021 12:14 PM

[quote]Some fucker left a digital flower on Jeffrey's page with a note that says "double murderer". While technically true, that really fucking bothers me. ... Seriously, that someone did that really bothers me.

You're not behaving rationally. You'd have no problem if someone did that to the Goy's pages. You've become emotionally invested in this and need to step back and reconsider why you're allowing your life to be consumed by the fiction you've created around a crime you had nothing to do with.

by Anonymousreply 476February 11, 2021 12:19 PM

All of those information sites are crap. They just use algorithms to collect data. They don't really care how accurate it is, in fact they make money if you subscribe to their service just so you can correct it. Googled my own name has shown me as 98 years old because they think I am my late father and they still list him as alive and counting. Strange addresses from some form I filled out when looking for an apartment but never lived there etc. Wrong email address from 20 years ago while using a friends computer.

by Anonymousreply 477February 11, 2021 12:24 PM

R474 yep I am still getting a few mails to "Brian" who used to live here 7 years ago, and I just found out the previous tenant before me "Nick" shared the same phone number with "Brian", they must be lovers or partners 😛

by Anonymousreply 478February 11, 2021 12:25 PM

A woman was speculating on that facebook group last night re the cause of the fight that precipitated the altercation. She pointed out that the Goys' yard is tiny, and Spaide had that dedicated, flat, parking space there in front of his retaining wall (which was already there when he bought the house). The lady pointed out that a County snowplow would have likely pushed all the street snow over onto that parking space, regularly. So, she reasoned, IF Spaide were not using the space, and since the Goys had been there longer than he had, they perhaps felt like it was an appropriate place to dump their unwanted snow. I know that they still had no right to be dumping snow on his property, but I thought it added a somewhat plausible dimension to what might have set off the whole shebang. At the time I saw it, Muriel was having one of her little paywall "spells" and I had to wait until now to post this...

by Anonymousreply 479February 11, 2021 12:28 PM

I'm pretty sure this whole Phillip J. Conturo thing is completely off base.

Per the Rehold link I gave at R474, they never had the same phone number, and the Philip Conturo on Findagrave is spelled with one L. It may not be the same person.

Some Rehold links have Phillip link to Philip (one L), but the Hometry links don't confuse the two. Also, the Rehold pages take you to Veripages, where they have names of supposed relatives under Philip's (one L) profile which don't appear at all in his mother's obituary or in anything I can find online.

It very much seems like this Rehold site has scraped content online, conflated Phillip with Philip, and linked to the relatively new and inaccurate Veripages (just started in 2018) and people are taking this mess of information as proof Jeffrey was gay and his partner died on him years ago.

There's nothing substantial to this, it's just "well I saw it on a webpage once, I'm sure, plus they both lived in the same house maybe" and it's pretty messed up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480February 11, 2021 12:37 PM

I think I read something like hat too r479, but that seem like such a stretch. We already know the Goys were trashy assholes. Even if they were doing that before he moved there, they should have stopped once someone moved in. OR the other 3 times he got in a dispute with them. Or realize he parks there all the time in the winter since his driveway might be slick. His place was so clean even if there was a snow plow on that tiny street, he would probably be out there cleaning up his space.

by Anonymousreply 481February 11, 2021 12:40 PM

I gotta say, since hearing about the possible altercation Spaide had with a coworker on the PA turnpike, my sympathy for him has waned.

by Anonymousreply 482February 11, 2021 12:40 PM

So Spaide is the hothead who goes from zero to violent on a moment’s notice. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 483February 11, 2021 12:43 PM

Obviously, it's hard to know the motivations of these people without knowing the backstory to their dispute, and I think it would be crucial to see the early part of the video, which is clearly missing, re how this WHOLE altercation occurred. Spaide's reaction is extremely childish, of course, but it happened.

by Anonymousreply 484February 11, 2021 12:46 PM

[quote]I gotta say, since hearing about the possible altercation Spaide had with a coworker on the PA turnpike, my sympathy for him has waned.

We don't know if that's true. And don't forget, the Goy's are hot heads too. James Goy raised his fist to Jeff first remember? That's what the police report says. It's just not on the tape because it's been edited. Raising he fist we do know is a fact.

by Anonymousreply 485February 11, 2021 12:46 PM

Nobody said Spaide punched co-workers "on a regular basis." What the person claimed is that he had a temper that would flare up occasionally over trivial things, culminating in the incident on the turnpike, which caused him to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 486February 11, 2021 12:48 PM

I don't know what to make of the guy on Facebook who worked with JS. I agree that his account is so old and so obviously well established that it doesn't seem like he's trolling, but on the other hand, everything he says is just SO on the mark. JS was violent, a loner, only talked about guns, etc. But maybe that's the truth and Occam's Razor applies.

by Anonymousreply 487February 11, 2021 12:49 PM

R348, see R287 and also this article. It's also in the very first DL thread about this crime.

Whoever said earlier that's it's weird that people are forgetting actual facts about the case while coming up with all sorts of other crazy theories is right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488February 11, 2021 12:54 PM

Here is the convo on fb about the incident in the car with Spaide, from last night; note that Dylan Evans' report about the incident is hearsay, he was not in the car:

Dylan Evans 9h · Jeff Spaide was my direct supervisor from 2013-2016. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Marie Jensen Romanski Could you ever imagine he’d do something like this?

Dylan Evans Marie Jensen Romanski yes but never anything this severe though

Marie Jensen Romanski Wow.. I was expecting “he’d never hurt a fly” response..

Dylan Evans Marie Jensen Romanski he was fired in 2016 for physically assaulting a coworker, apparently he didn’t like the speed the guy was driving and sucker punched him a few times in the back of the head from the backseat while on the pa turnpike, there was another person in the car as well so obviously blatant disregard for himself and innocent people over trivial things

Marie Jensen Romanski Dylan Evans holy. Sh... yeah.. that’s one way to get fired..

Marissa Soltys Dylan Evans I believe this, but still very surprised. Jeffrey scurried up the driveway instead of sucker punching Goy or slapping his face with the shovel he had in his hand.… See More

Shelly Wies Dylan Evans when you say punched. Do you mean thumping him in the back of the head being a dick head about it or actual punching and risking the dude wrecking the car? 😯

Erin Kenny I heard he hit someone at one of his jobs and had anger issues.

Dylan Evans Erin Kenny correct

Erin Kenny Dylan Evans That's crazy. Was he ever friendly? Did he have a gf or anything or friends?

Dylan Evans Erin Kenny he was very strict and regimental. Very by the book. Friendly but awkward, very poor communicator. Never knew him to have a GF but he had some friends. He had a short fuse for sure, especially over things that a lot of people would consider … See More

Shaheed Lloyd Dylan Evans the strict and by the book was the prob because of the navy and national guards . I believe his family takes it serious I’ve seen a few vets on diff pages.

Dylan Evans Erin Kenny I would assume as well. I knew he was in the navy prior but he never went into detail about it.

Bryan Sifford So he was not yet a neighbor of the Goys when you worked for him? Given his military background and what I know of his field of engineering I’d be surprised if he was quick to anger.

Dylan Evans Bryan Sifford he moved there in 2015. I worked for him untill mid 2016. He lived in kingston prior

Bryan Sifford Dylan - I guess the $20K ? is did he ever mention a problem with his neighbors? However if a private person probably not one to share much.

Shaheed Lloyd Bryan Sifford a man up here stated he was the tenant of the goys also their neighbors and they would go back and forth all the time . He stated he lived there up until a yr ago

Bryan Sifford Shaheed - I saw that, but the tenant didn’t know the root of the animosity between the neighbors.

Dylan Evans Bryan Sifford I believe Once in mid 2016 he mentioned to me on a car ride together that he had some shitty neighbors. He might have used the term scumbags now that I think about it

Bryan Sifford Shaheed I’ve got a pain in the ass neighbor with the end of my driveway an easement across her property to the city street. She use to call and complain about deliveries being made to her house erroneously yet she refuses to put up house numbers to identify her property. I use to politely listen to her complain, but then ~5yrs ago I said this is such an easy problem to fix and all on you where it wouldn’t cost you $5 to get numbers from Home Depot or Lowe’s. Since then I ignore her and speak to her three times a year maybe? She’s seems a genuinely unhappy person who wants to inflict her unhappiness on others where luckily I can ignore her. Sadly Spaide & the Goys could not just ignore each other...

by Anonymousreply 489February 11, 2021 1:04 PM

[Quote] It’s very on brand for DL to hate Pete Buttigieg but love this double murderer POS

Successful and well adjusted openly gay man v/s a possible closet case with huge mental problems. Of course some people here identify more with the psycho.

by Anonymousreply 490February 11, 2021 1:07 PM

R488's article, above, says "a neighbor" fired shots in the air before Spaide went on HIS shooting spree. I had not realized that there were others shooting. Is the article right, or is it confused? The story is typical modern journalism, there is really NOTHING to it but hearsay, and no real attempt to get sources to identify themselves. I realize the story was fresh when this was compiled, but it seems clear nobody wants to go on record talking about the Goys and their relationship with the neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 491February 11, 2021 1:16 PM

It doesn't say that at all, R491.

by Anonymousreply 492February 11, 2021 1:20 PM

I see, the article is confusing, it says "The neighbor who lives across the street then went inside and grabbed a gun. He apparently let off shots but the couple did not immediately flee. He then allegedly fired shots hitting the victims. Spaide then went into his home and grabbed a handgun and shot the couple until the gun was empty. He then went back to his home and grabbed an AR-15-type rifle and shot two more rounds into each victim." So it implies Spaide went back into the house TWO times to get 2 guns. I was just misled by the way it was stated.

by Anonymousreply 493February 11, 2021 1:29 PM

Since this seems to be the place for wild speculation without receipts (and believe me, I'm here for it) I have had a thought since I saw the photos on the mom's obit page. I wonder if Jeffrey doesn't have a different father than his siblings. I know that sounds like a tired soap opera trope, but I remember a few years ago when people started using those 23 and Me kits, people around Jeffrey's age suddenly found out their dads were not their dads. It was a thing.

Anyway, Jeffrey looked completely different than his siblings. They all had dark hair and a different body type. And after seeing as an adult he had freckles, idk. Also, he seems completely different than his siblings in that he got a Masters in engineering while his nephew is serving 18 years for armed robbery. The rest of the family seems cut from that same cloth.It may also explain why he doesn't seem close to his family, even if no one knows he has a different dad. A lot of those surprised 23 and Me kids said they had always felt different than their siblings, even if they didn't know why. Anger issues could be a symptom of nature or nurture stemming from that?

I mean, the fan fiction practically writes itself now.

by Anonymousreply 494February 11, 2021 1:29 PM

I have no problem believing that Spaide was a hothead. He's lived in that neighborhood for several years and knew exactly what the Goys were like. They'd clashed before, on a few occasions. Yet he didn't hesitate to run out and confront them because they were pushing snow onto his parking space out front. Started calling them "scummy mutherfuckers," etc.

If you knew what the Goys were like as he did, would YOU have confronted them over snow? I sure as hell wouldn't have. I don't think 90% of people would, because we have a survival instinct that overrides our anger in such a situation. Not so with Spaide, which is why the assertion that he had a really bad temper rings true to me.

by Anonymousreply 495February 11, 2021 1:30 PM

The FB page "Discuss the Lisa and James Goy snow dispute" is very long and convoluted, because there are long strings of replies cached inside of other strings of replies, because of the way fb automatically truncates things. I've been wandering through it, and it strikes me that the overwhelming response in that long thread is one of sympathy towards the killer, Spaide. It's not just true of these DL threads, but also on FB. And people there even comment about how strange that is. And I agree, there is something odd about it. The Goys created a VERY strong impression of themselves in that little video clip.

by Anonymousreply 496February 11, 2021 1:37 PM

It is so weird to me that this all happened on a WEDNESDAY morning. It might be due to the fact that the people were likely working from home, but it just seems like such a strange altercation to happen at home, before work, on a weekday.

by Anonymousreply 497February 11, 2021 1:51 PM

R458- Do you need a map out of here? If you are so offended by us, by all means do feel free to just scroll on by this thread.

by Anonymousreply 498February 11, 2021 2:10 PM

Yeah, I don't know why it was worded that way, R493. More sub-par writing from news outlets, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 499February 11, 2021 2:17 PM

Any cock pics yet? Hole presenting?

You bitches are [bold]slipping[/bold].

by Anonymousreply 500February 11, 2021 2:20 PM

[quote]The Goys created a VERY strong impression of themselves in that little video clip.

People were real upset that Lisa Goy kept trash talking even after being shot, and recorded the murderer committing his crimes, and called a police officer that she might have considered a friend for help. They wanted the woman to be crying out for her son and repenting for her misdeeds, they didn't get that, and they flipped the hell out about it. On more than one forum I've seen people say that they were more disturbed by her trash talk than by the murders themselves.

They're so upset by it that they've concocted theories about Lisa Goy being a member of a notorious gang and a homophobe who bullied Spaide for years and was trying to steal his home for her real estate empire, all to explain why she didn't sob and wail like they wanted her to.

It's been very weird to watch, I don't understand it.

by Anonymousreply 501February 11, 2021 2:23 PM

[quote]They'd clashed before, on a few occasions.

Wait, we know that Spaide and the Goys had been in altercations? I thought we only knew info about them being awful landlords.

by Anonymousreply 502February 11, 2021 2:25 PM

R502 -Didn't a former neighbor state that they had been fighting with each other for three years?

by Anonymousreply 503February 11, 2021 2:54 PM

Have people on Facebook always been so....churchy?

by Anonymousreply 504February 11, 2021 2:58 PM

R504- lmao 😂. Yes, they are insufferable. I deleted my Facebook account years ago, so I can read their posts. Really appreciate you guys keeping up informed on this.

by Anonymousreply 505February 11, 2021 3:01 PM

R505- can not read their posts. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 506February 11, 2021 3:02 PM

I see some references to a photo of Spaide. Can anyone direct me to where it is?

by Anonymousreply 507February 11, 2021 3:10 PM

Weird that Jeff would put a workplace on LinkedIn if he was fired from it.

by Anonymousreply 508February 11, 2021 3:13 PM

OMG, now Spaide's sister joined the group!!

[quote] Thank you Dylan for joining the group and shedding light on my brother, Jeff with his underlying, undiagnosed mental disorders. I am now wondering if my brother, Jeff was a pathological liar in addition to everything else that is documented on the internet. I am Sharon, his sister. The underlying mentaL illness/ disorder must run in my family because I was under the impression that you were fired from DEP. Your linked in account has you leaving DEP in 2016 the same year as my brother.

[quote] Dylan Evans EIT did you engage in a homosexual relationship with my brother, get in a lovers quarrel, a fist fight occurred on the turnpike, and my brother was fired. Dylan are you a homosexual like my brother and could not live without Jeff? Is that why you left DEP in 2016 and moved all the way to Denver?

[quote] Or Dylan was it you was the driving the car and you are the co-worker who was fired ? My brother, Jeff told me that you were driving the car on the turnpike at a high rate of speed, you both were fired, and the third person involved was a woman pleading with you to slow down. Maybe the co-worker who my brother sucker punched can come forward and clarify the situation. This co-worker who was sucked punched never pressed charges or contacted the PA licensing board for disciplinary action against my brother, I wonder why that is. Possibly another homosexual lover of my brother. How many times were you written up by my brother, Jeff Spaide your direct supervisor while working at DEP? You got the position straight out of college based on being friends with the manager’s daughter, who resigned shortly after you were hired. Could the non issues you document on FB be that Jeff, your supervisor wrote you up for your tardiness, having your feet up on the desk watching you tube videos , insubordination and disrespect , no work ethic, taking two hour lunches ? As per our conversations the more write ups he gave you the more the behavior increased. It was my understanding that all Jeff could do was write you up, you were in the union and HR procedures were conducted in Harrisburg. I am not going to tell you what my brother told me about you as an engineer but I see that almost ten years later, you still do not possess your state PE license and remain an EIT. Jeff with all his underlying mental issues was able to complete the PE license in less than 5 years. Carry on with your facebook psychoanalysis of my brother, maybe a career as a psychologist is your true calling. I do hope the person who was sucker punched by my brother can come forward to clarify this situation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509February 11, 2021 3:28 PM

[quote] did they ever identify Mr. Fister? This was another great DL mystery.

R475 Mr Fister was granted lifetime anonymity in recognition of his selfless one handed CPR treatment of Chris Burrous. Conditional on him never speaking of the massage table and DJ lighting rig ever again.

[quote] yep I am still getting a few mails to "Brian" who used to live here 7 years ago, and I just found out the previous tenant before me "Nick" shared the same phone number with "Brian", they must be lovers or partners 😛

R478 Start worrying if you start receiving mail for your nephew Joel!

[quote] I'm pretty sure this whole Phillip J. Conturo thing is completely off base.

R480 I agree. Jeff wasn't into older Latinos. Because of his time in the Navy he was into rubber wear only.

[quote] I gotta say, since hearing about the possible altercation Spaide had with a coworker on the PA turnpike, my sympathy for him has waned.

R482 Objection! Pure speculation at this point. We've no evidence that such a thing happened. It's hearsay evidence only. Until we speak to HR to confirm this, it's pure speculation. I've had Ginny in Billing ring her friend in HR for the gossip.

[quote] The FB page "Discuss the Lisa and James Goy snow dispute" is very long and convoluted

R496 and you don't think that 5 threads on DL isnt long and convoluted?

[quote] It is so weird to me that this all happened on a WEDNESDAY morning.

R497 It was actually on a Monday morning. Are you posting from Guam or Big Diomede or somewhere the other side the International Date Line?

by Anonymousreply 510February 11, 2021 3:36 PM

Just 3 minutes ago, the owner of the "Discuss Lisa and James Goy" group announced she's deleting the group.

by Anonymousreply 511February 11, 2021 3:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512February 11, 2021 3:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513February 11, 2021 3:42 PM

This has been one wild ride.

by Anonymousreply 514February 11, 2021 3:46 PM

Oh shit, the tea in 509's post was just spilled 22 minutes ago. This is happening now on the facebook group, "discus the lisa and james goy snow dispute".

by Anonymousreply 515February 11, 2021 3:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516February 11, 2021 3:47 PM

Is Sharon Spaide reading DL re: the homosexual relationships?

by Anonymousreply 517February 11, 2021 3:48 PM

His sister isn't exactly making a strong case for there not being mental illness in the family.

by Anonymousreply 518February 11, 2021 3:48 PM

Is this never going to get boring? It’s flyovers being flyovers.

by Anonymousreply 519February 11, 2021 3:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520February 11, 2021 3:52 PM

OAN is reporting that the sister told them it was "A lover's squirrel and a fist fuck". It's hard to know what the truth is since there is no longer any such a thing as a fact. I think it's best if we all just believe what we want to.

I'm assuming that he was mutilated but I need to see a better pic to get a sense of girth and length before I make my final decision in the case.

I'm looking forward to the future "Tasteful Friends" episode of this saga.

by Anonymousreply 521February 11, 2021 3:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522February 11, 2021 3:57 PM

I thought that Jeff's sister was called Jessica?

Is this Sharon an imposter?

by Anonymousreply 523February 11, 2021 3:57 PM

This appears to be a news article related to Jeffrey's job, and a caption identifies him as the person in the photo. But why didn't this come up after all the google searching that must have been performed in the past week?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524February 11, 2021 3:57 PM

He had a sister named Sharon, R523.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525February 11, 2021 3:58 PM

Bless your heart, R524.

by Anonymousreply 526February 11, 2021 3:59 PM

R518, who knows, but it could be that's she's just emotional. I can understand that.

by Anonymousreply 527February 11, 2021 4:03 PM

So DL was right, this guy was gay?

by Anonymousreply 528February 11, 2021 4:18 PM

I think she was being hyperbolic, accusing everyone of being homosexual and in a relationship with Jeff. A little "taste of one's own medicine" since the internet wondered if Jeff was gay.

by Anonymousreply 529February 11, 2021 4:22 PM

[quote] since the internet wondered if Jeff was gay.

Are other places on the interwebs also speculating about Jeff's sexuality? Sorry, I only reading about this case here with you bitches.

by Anonymousreply 530February 11, 2021 4:24 PM

Reddit and Facebook, R530.

by Anonymousreply 531February 11, 2021 4:25 PM

[quote] I see some references to a photo of Spaide. Can anyone direct me to where it is?

R507 Yes we can. I hope that helps.

[quote] Weird that Jeff would put a workplace on LinkedIn if he was fired from it.

R508 And leave a gap and let an employer think Jeff was in the slammer at Ft Leavenworth?

I'm actually loving Sharon Spaide. She sounds fiesty!

[quote] This appears to be a news article related to Jeffrey's job, and a caption identifies him as the person in the photo. But why didn't this come up after all the google searching that must have been performed in the past week?

R524 Apologies. It was tardy googling on our part. It won't happen again.

by Anonymousreply 532February 11, 2021 4:25 PM

^^Straights speculate too when a person hits 40 and hasn't followed the life script of marriage and babies.

by Anonymousreply 533February 11, 2021 4:26 PM

Has Sharon disclosed if Jeff is Top, Btm or Vers yet?

by Anonymousreply 534February 11, 2021 4:27 PM

*was

by Anonymousreply 535February 11, 2021 4:28 PM

Sharon Spaide seems to indicate that the poster was lying about Jeff being fired. I don't know of course, but I think she's telling the truth. She had some dirt on that person and it seems like he wasn't the best employee and had a personal grudge against Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 536February 11, 2021 4:29 PM

That idiot list of color codes, when I searched it (2SBlue, 1COrange etc...) led to a hair extensions vendors page with all these hundreds of hair color samples. imagine trying to match hair color online from home with those samples to choose from. Idiotic!

by Anonymousreply 537February 11, 2021 4:30 PM

The way I read it, Jeff *was* fired but so was Dylan. She said Dylan was actually the employee who was driving too fast, a third passenger in the car was asking him to please slow down but he wouldn't, which is when Jeff hit him. And according to Sharon, they both were fired for the incident, not just Jeff.

The FB group has been archived by the admin, so nobody can join and no news posts or comments can be made, but it's still viewable.

by Anonymousreply 538February 11, 2021 4:33 PM

R537 Did you see anything you liked the look of?

by Anonymousreply 539February 11, 2021 4:33 PM

So was Jeff gay or not? That particular Facebook group and that Dylan person didn't make a big deal of Jeff's sexuality, so I wonder why Sharon reacted like that.

by Anonymousreply 540February 11, 2021 4:39 PM

Yes, R538, you're right. I was taking screenshots and posting them here and didn't read them fully.

by Anonymousreply 541February 11, 2021 4:42 PM

Damn the Facebook group is getting shut down when I just found it.

by Anonymousreply 542February 11, 2021 5:01 PM

Sharon Spaide should have been the one to face off with Frau Goy

by Anonymousreply 543February 11, 2021 5:03 PM

I wonder why that person is shutting down the group. Jeff's sister told her to keep it up.

by Anonymousreply 544February 11, 2021 5:05 PM

That would have been amazing, R543! Team Sharon here.

by Anonymousreply 545February 11, 2021 5:07 PM

[quote]Sharon Spaide seems to indicate that the poster was lying about Jeff being fired. I don't know of course, but I think she's telling the truth.

Of course you do.

by Anonymousreply 546February 11, 2021 5:30 PM

I like Shazza.

I think she'd of floored Ma Goy with her rich vocabulary and use of proper grammar.

by Anonymousreply 547February 11, 2021 5:43 PM

[quote]So DL was right, this guy was gay?

No, she's clearly being sarcastic.

The same problems I had with Dylan's comments I have with Sharon's: They both just happen to have specific information about things everyone has been asking about. Dylan had info on Jeffrey's temper, neighbors, guns, yet also said Jeffrey would never talk to him (except about burritos the size of your head, which I had to laugh at). Now Sharon suddenly knows everything about Dylan's job performance, including details about the write-ups he received at work.

She does seem to think Dylan is responsible for the "homosexual lover" rumors, when Dylan didn't imply that at all. That came from elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 548February 11, 2021 5:45 PM

“Dylan” is a pretty gay first name.

by Anonymousreply 549February 11, 2021 5:47 PM

[quote] think she'd [bold]of[/bold] floored Ma Goy with her rich vocabulary and use of proper grammar.

And you, dear.

by Anonymousreply 550February 11, 2021 5:48 PM

Dylan is no stranger to rodding pipes too then?

by Anonymousreply 551February 11, 2021 5:49 PM

R550 That's proper English that is mate

by Anonymousreply 552February 11, 2021 5:50 PM

R509, I seriously doubt that is really Jeffrey Spaide's sister. I believe the person is an imposter and possibly a male.

by Anonymousreply 553February 11, 2021 5:50 PM

R553, she's had that account since at least 2015 though.

by Anonymousreply 554February 11, 2021 5:53 PM

She's on her own FB page talking with friends about trying to post to the group that has now been closed down, so I think that's really her.

She apparently messaged the owner of that group and at first the owner wouldn't let her post.

by Anonymousreply 555February 11, 2021 5:57 PM

What FB page is she on, R555? I can't find anything.

by Anonymousreply 556February 11, 2021 5:59 PM

Can't link to FB here but if you use ?id=100000529176847 in the URL, it should get you there.

facebook . com /profile . php ?id=100000529176847

remove the spaces

by Anonymousreply 557February 11, 2021 6:01 PM

[quote] Just 3 minutes ago, the owner of the "Discuss Lisa and James Goy" group announced she's deleting the group.

Whoa - this is earth shaking news. Nooooooo

by Anonymousreply 558February 11, 2021 6:28 PM

I'm sure the fb group owner was afraid that Sharon Spaide and Dylan Evans would come out into the street and blow each others' brains out. Dylan clearly indicated that he was NOT present when the Jeffrey-sucker-punch-in-the-car incident occurred, yet Sharon accuses Evans of being the speed-demon driver who got hit...I get the idea that Sharon is closer to the truth (and obvs. her version must be based on what her brother told her).

by Anonymousreply 559February 11, 2021 6:35 PM

That fb group is closed, gone, btw. I just tried to go to its URL from an earlier visit in my history today, no go.

by Anonymousreply 560February 11, 2021 6:36 PM

Members of the group can still see posts but we can't add members or post or comment. It's been archived.

I think the admin probably did the right thing once the extremely pissed-off sister arrived.

by Anonymousreply 561February 11, 2021 6:40 PM

The sister is MAD because she wasn't allowed to put stuff on the page about her brother, NOT that the website was discussing him. Her own fb page is still up, and all it contains is a dialogue with various of her friends, complaining about how the administrator of the group wouldn't let her on there...It seems somewhat odd. She did post that long tirade about Dylan Evans that is copied above, I am not sure if it was on the Goys discussion page or not, but she DID post it and it isn't on her own facebook page...

by Anonymousreply 562February 11, 2021 6:45 PM

Her Facebook is private, R562, how are you seeing what she's posting?

by Anonymousreply 563February 11, 2021 6:49 PM

Of all the places to talk about the incident, that Facebook page was one of, if not the most, sympathetic places on the internet. If you would have told me 2 weeks ago that some middle-aged guy would shoot his neighbors (multiple times) over snow, and we all would feel sorry for the shooter, I would have told you you were crazy. Everyone on that page expressed sympathy for Spaide. Even Dylan seemed to show remarkable restraint, especially if he was the guy who got sucker punched. Even *after* Dylan's revelations, a lot of those members were still "Team Jeffrey." Sharon should be grateful people want to go above and beyond to give Jeffrey the benefit of the doubt.

by Anonymousreply 564February 11, 2021 6:51 PM

She's angry and she has every right to be. Some of these people are creepy, and they're snooping into the Spaide family's lives when they haven't done anything except be related to a guy who committed a crime. Nothing about her being mad or her friends supporting her and asking her if she's okay is "somewhat odd." That's how normal human beings act and it's completely understandable.

Honestly I don't know if some of you just don't know how normal people behave, or if you're pretending that her response is not normal because you're mad that she's taking your fun away.

Per what was quoted above, I believe she did eventually get to post on the page, but at first the admin didn't want to let her post. That's a rotten thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 565February 11, 2021 6:52 PM

^I looked up "Sharon Spaide" on my own fb page and then scrolled way down until you come to an account for that name with an avatar of a lady with long dark curly hair, she looks kind of like a witch, face very close up, smiling kind of, lots of makeup. It is not private, I just looked it up a second ago. Looks like long ago she cleared all her stuff off of fb except a very few posts (all are about the beach), and today or yesterday night just started whinging about not being able to post about her brother in that group.

by Anonymousreply 566February 11, 2021 6:53 PM

[quote] Even *after* Dylan's revelations, a lot of those members were still "Team Jeffrey."

"Team Jeffrey"? This bizarre obsession with a cold-blooded killer is creepy and pathetic. You sound like teenage girls. Aren't their some nice prison inmates doing time for murder you can write to?

by Anonymousreply 567February 11, 2021 6:56 PM

I found it, thanks, R566.

by Anonymousreply 568February 11, 2021 6:58 PM

Here you go, the whole content of her recent page. There is really nothing interesting about it at all, except that she seems raring to talk about what happened:

Kim Lord Heyyy Sharon Spaide

Sharon Spaide Hey Kim.. how are u?

Kim Lord Good doin well and you... I miss ya

Sharon Spaide So I am trying to get on this site [contains URL; DL won't allow it here]

Kim Lord What is this site for

Sharon Spaide And I am not able to post anything regarding my brother Jeff and the administrator does not want to let me on so I can post about my brother..

Sharon Spaide About my brother Jeff Spaide

Sharon Spaide It is open to the public but I cannot respond to a post ABOUT MY BROTHER.

Kim Lord Oh ok when I clicked the link it opened to discussions

Sharon Spaide YEP BUT i cannot post

Kim Lord Ohhhh

Sharon Spaide I put my picture up for them

Kim Lord Maybe u have to join

Sharon Spaide in case they want to see what Jeffs sister looks like

Kim Lord Press join and then they would have to acknowledge and invite you....

Kim Lord See if u can comment under his name May be an image of text that says '7:16 38% Discuss t... CHRIST LORD Harry Grace 13h・ …· Jeffrey Spaide lived in the house where the white pickup truck is parked. The bullies lived where the green car is parked. They went out of their way to throw their darn snow on his property. read they were banned from a diner for cursing out the staff and throwing dishes at them. Two lives. They were bullying Mr. Spaide and other people for years. 13 Bergh St Wilk... 13 Bergh St Wilk..'

Tanita Mason Who did this is fkn disgusting!

Sharon Spaide updated her profile picture.

by Anonymousreply 569February 11, 2021 7:00 PM

[quote]Sharon should be grateful people want to go above and beyond to give Jeffrey the benefit of the doubt.

That's not what any of you are doing. No one here knows anything about either Spaide or the Goys except the few things that have surfaced online, and half of that isn't verified, it's just gossip and speculation. On top of that, you're making up fanfic about this man's life, turning him into some kind of character you want him to be because it fills YOUR personal agenda. You're not sympathetic to him, you're using him to fulfill some kind of sick revenge fantasy that has nothing to do with him.

You act like he's your property and now you're all being bitchy mean girls when an actual relative shows up, and reminds you that these are real people with real lives and real feelings that you're fucking with.

"This witch should be grateful to us"?? REALLY? That is disgusting.

You were already saying terrible things about his mother and now you're shitting all over his sister, too, and it's obvious you're just mad because you think she's taking away your fun.

by Anonymousreply 570February 11, 2021 7:01 PM

The sister's friends are Obama and Harris supporters, for what it's worth.

by Anonymousreply 571February 11, 2021 7:14 PM

I wonder if this sister is the mother of Jayden, Jeffrey's nephew that he was especially close to?

by Anonymousreply 572February 11, 2021 7:18 PM

I still can't get over how after Spaide first starts shooting, Mr Goy looks like he nonchalantly turns toward his wife like nothing is amiss.

by Anonymousreply 573February 11, 2021 7:23 PM

We need a new thread soon! Don't forget to link it here, and to link this one to the new one.

by Anonymousreply 574February 11, 2021 7:25 PM

r570 I wasn't a part of that group (I don't even have a Facebook account.) I guess I was just thinking about being the Goys' family members: Your relatives were the who were shot and *they're* the ones vilified. Seeing what's been posted about them throughout the internet, I can only imagine what they are having to deal with (because like you stated, people are crazy and get way too involved), and I bet it's a lot more than a Facebook page expressing how misunderstood their brother was.

by Anonymousreply 575February 11, 2021 7:31 PM

Here's Part 7 to this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576February 11, 2021 7:35 PM

R575, that has to be especially tough on the son -- as teenagers are on the internet all of the time and this event is probably being discussed on sites he frequents.

by Anonymousreply 577February 11, 2021 9:23 PM

This is devolving into Arnie Hammer thread territory

by Anonymousreply 578February 11, 2021 9:38 PM

DL doing a full 600 thread every 24- 48 hrs.

by Anonymousreply 579February 11, 2021 9:56 PM

R579 As Jeff would say....it's a marathon, not a sprint.

by Anonymousreply 580February 11, 2021 10:07 PM

[quote]If you knew what the Goys were like as he did, would YOU have confronted them over snow? I sure as hell wouldn't have.

That's because you are a pussy. PUSSY< PUSSY PUSSY!

Ok, but seriously I would confront them politely. If that didn't work I would call the city and if that didn't work I would try small claims for intentional damage of property or something like that. People go to court all the time over stupid things like cutting off a large branch from an neighbors tree overhanging into their yard. So yes, I would confront them, no I would not run and hide like a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 581February 11, 2021 10:59 PM

Hey, R357, I have FIVE WWs on my post at R344 that you felt was so ridiculous!

by Anonymousreply 582February 11, 2021 11:01 PM

Oops, my post at R344, I meant, R357!

by Anonymousreply 583February 11, 2021 11:02 PM

R581, those 2 are JUGGERNAUTS of hate. Don't you think Spaide had tried being reasonable with them at one time in the past? They were MONSTERS. Look at how they reacted when the shooting started, unfazed. How Mrs. Goy was yelling expletives with blood coming out of her mouth, dying on the frozen ground. Take them to "small claims court"? Not gonna work with these 2. They were demonic.

by Anonymousreply 584February 11, 2021 11:08 PM

[quote]The sister's friends are Obama and Harris supporters, for what it's worth.

Spaide was a registered Democrat if you look it up. So not a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 585February 11, 2021 11:30 PM

R408.

Weird.

by Anonymousreply 586February 11, 2021 11:34 PM

The sisters comments were very enlightening, I just new that coworker was full of shit. As I said before, that was not his pattern to randomly be hitting people, every time he got mad. If he did, he would have had a long string of jobs lasting less that a year each. Guys with anger issues like that cant tap them down for that long.

He may indeed have had anger issues, but he kept it in check all the way to the age of 57 until the Goys pushed him too far. And considering he had military training, he had experience with how to maintain control under stressful situations.

by Anonymousreply 587February 11, 2021 11:37 PM

He was 47, R587.

by Anonymousreply 588February 11, 2021 11:39 PM

[quote] I just new that coworker was full of shit.

You “new” it, huh?

by Anonymousreply 589February 12, 2021 12:43 PM

[quote] Aren't their some nice prison inmates doing time for murder you can write to?

As long as you don’t write to them.

They’re having a difficult enough time in life without having to see such poor grammar.

by Anonymousreply 590February 12, 2021 12:44 PM

I reckon DL has maybe another half-thread worth of material to dedicate to this case. The activity has slowed to a trickle.

by Anonymousreply 591February 12, 2021 3:36 PM

It will depend on whether or not anyone else connected to the case speaks up or if new info comes out, R591.

by Anonymousreply 592February 12, 2021 3:39 PM

We held out with Jeff's picture as long as possible R591.

That's what most people were tuning in for. To see if he was hot or not.

by Anonymousreply 593February 12, 2021 3:42 PM

Hopefully Jeff's sister speaks up some more. I got the sense she wanted to talk.

by Anonymousreply 594February 12, 2021 3:45 PM

I agree R594

I'm surprised she hasn't found her natural home here. Amongst friends.

by Anonymousreply 595February 12, 2021 3:48 PM

[quote] The activity has slowed to a trickle.

That happens as you get older.

by Anonymousreply 596February 12, 2021 3:49 PM

[quote]That's what most people were tuning in for. To see if he was hot or not.

Not.

by Anonymousreply 597February 12, 2021 5:54 PM

What is it with the removal of his photos? Strikes me as rather strange.

by Anonymousreply 598February 13, 2021 10:42 PM

Here’s his photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599February 13, 2021 11:43 PM

He look like this now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 14, 2021 1:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!