Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

3 People Dead in Murder-Suicide after Snow Removal Dispute in Pennsylvania Part 2

Link to part 1 below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601February 5, 2021 11:09 PM

You bitches are taking this one hard!

by Anonymousreply 1February 5, 2021 3:55 AM

Has anyone contacted the cast of "Angie" for comment?

by Anonymousreply 2February 5, 2021 3:58 AM

Bet you cunts wish you didn't ridicule us.

by Anonymousreply 3February 5, 2021 4:01 AM

The victims depicted themselves as selfish bullies. For those who mourn for their autistic son, perhaps this is a blessing in disguise. He could have been living a nightmare with abusive parents. We don’t know if they were loving parents. Perhaps this young man’s life will take a positive turn as a result of this event.

I wonder if lawyers released the videos hoping to get attention on this case. I presume there will be a civil suit with the surviving son suing the estate of the murderer.

by Anonymousreply 4February 5, 2021 4:03 AM

Based on the first 3 HILARIOUS replies, this thread is nearing its end.

by Anonymousreply 5February 5, 2021 4:04 AM

R4- You may be right. It sounds like the kid has lost a lot of relatives recently.

Who knows what the parents were like behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 6February 5, 2021 4:05 AM

A bit of a recap on the potential gay vigilante angle:

- The male shoveler called Spaide (the gunman) "you fucking queer" and "pussy pussy pussy" and when Spaide said, "Go fuck yourself," he replied, "You'd probably like it." Spaide then went inside to get his gun.

- Spaide was 47, single, no wife or kids. An environmental engineer and Navy veteran.

- Before Spaide shot the male shoveler for the last time, he said, "Pussy, huh?"

by Anonymousreply 7February 5, 2021 4:07 AM

The son has more Asperger type autism. I watched a video where he talked about engineering projects he had done at a STEM camp. He is very intelligent and definitely would have been fully aware of what happened. While I don't know the quality of the relationship with his parents, watching your parents being hunted down and executed in the street in front of you has to be traumatic. He would then have been alone in the house for a bit until someone came to get him or police took him somewhere. The two boys who came up and tried to help - should get some professional help too. Things like that can haunt you years later.

by Anonymousreply 8February 5, 2021 4:14 AM

Morbid curiosity to see the gunman's face.

by Anonymousreply 9February 5, 2021 4:16 AM

Pussy as an insult doesn't necessarily refer to being gay. It can also just mean weak or cowardly - basically calling him a wuss.

by Anonymousreply 10February 5, 2021 4:16 AM

I have to be honest. I was homophobically bullied for years. I have watched this video with these awful abusive loudmouths being blown away more than once.

I won't say that I felt glee, but I definitely felt less than sympathetic to their plight.

by Anonymousreply 11February 5, 2021 4:17 AM

Jams and Lisa Goy pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 5, 2021 4:18 AM

I would say "You fucking queer" pretty much hints at gayness, R10.

by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2021 4:18 AM

[quote]Morbid curiosity to see the gunman's face.

To see if it’s “gay?” Or “smelling cookies”? Where’s that gunman to be turned loose on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 14February 5, 2021 4:19 AM

I finally watched the whole video. Jesus Christ, I feel like I could puke. A single tear *may* have rolled down my cheek.

But also, I kind of laughed when the husband first got shot and yelled in a comical tone of voice, “Ugh! Oh! Ugh! Call the cops! He shot me!” after being such an instigator bully / MAGA-tard.

I think the wife had a few non-life-threatening and defensive wounds before he came out and shot her with the rifle. The first shot that felled her seemed to hit her knee or lower leg. Then when he approached her, it looked like her hand may have sort of deflected one of the bullets.

Gruesome shit, but at least it wasn’t a close-up video; we don’t really see any blood. At least I don’t.

by Anonymousreply 15February 5, 2021 4:20 AM

The wife was like a Bronx cockroach. She took four bullets and was still scrabbling around; it took two AR-15 shots to immobilize her, and she still took some time to die!

by Anonymousreply 16February 5, 2021 4:22 AM

There’s a pool of blood forming near the woman’s head at the end.

by Anonymousreply 17February 5, 2021 4:23 AM

[quote]I kind of laughed when the husband first got shot and yelled in a comical tone of voice, “Ugh! Oh! Ugh! Call the cops! He shot me!” after being such an instigator bully / MAGA-tard.

I did too. As the kindergartners say these days, "Fuck around, find out."

by Anonymousreply 18February 5, 2021 4:24 AM

[quote]You fucking queer

But it shouldn’t have angered him because isn’t that what gays liked to be called today? It’s even LGBTQ. Maybe he was being woke?

by Anonymousreply 19February 5, 2021 4:25 AM

Anyone have more stuff like this?

by Anonymousreply 20February 5, 2021 4:27 AM

As R4 said:

This couple has an autistic son inside—autism is almost always accompanied by sensory-processing issues, difficulty with loud sounds, disturbances, etc.—and they're in the front yard screaming their heads off and stoking World War III with a neighbor over SNOW SHOVELING?

Horrible parents. It would be a terrible example to set for your fully abled children, never mind one with autism.

by Anonymousreply 21February 5, 2021 4:28 AM

Yeah, I think he was gay, look at how much nicer his house was than the MAGA trash across the street.

Their street address during the day without snow:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 5, 2021 4:29 AM

I get that people want to blame Trump for this but no, this isn’t “Trump’s America.” This existed before him and will continue now that he’s out of office.

I think it’s closer to the truth to call it “Social Media America,” as in, things which occurred, were reported upon (or not) and then left the news cycle are 1) now recorded, and 2) widely disseminated, and 2) exist forever online.

Social Media is both a blessing and a curse.

by Anonymousreply 23February 5, 2021 4:32 AM

r11: Same. And if it had been someone like Kyle Rittenhouse who was shot dead, people would be watching it on 'repeat'.

by Anonymousreply 24February 5, 2021 4:33 AM

[quote] But it shouldn’t have angered him because isn’t that what gays liked to be called today? It’s even LGBTQ. Maybe he was being woke?

This just proves the QUEER is still considered a slur by most people in America. They were speaking in anger in the heat of the moment and the worst thing that MAGA trash could think of to call him was QUEER.

by Anonymousreply 25February 5, 2021 4:34 AM

[quote]But also, I kind of laughed when the husband first got shot and yelled in a comical tone of voice, “Ugh! Oh! Ugh! Call the cops! He shot me!” after being such an instigator bully / MAGA-tard.

Exactly — it also reminded me a little bit of Margaret White's orgasmic death scene in Carrie.

See! I AM a victim! There's finally proof I'M the victim — my fantasies have come true!

by Anonymousreply 26February 5, 2021 4:34 AM

Kinda wish he'd stuck around and pulled a Dawn Davenport on the stand.

"Did you shoot your neighbors over their lax snow-removal practices?"

"Yes, I did, and I'M PROUD OF IT."

by Anonymousreply 27February 5, 2021 4:35 AM

I’ve watched the video about 3 times now — I think the grossest thing about it is after the woman has been shot several times, but before the final shots from the AR-15, you hear she’s starting to lose her ability to speak. “You fucker!” sounds like “You fuchaehh!” Like either she has a lot of blood in her mouth, or the injury to her brain had affected her speech. Reminds of me of the screaming the mother does toward the end of Heavenly Creatures after she’s hit on the head with the rock.

Ugh, I don’t want to think too much about it or watch the video again. I have no sympathy for them, but it’s so disturbing, it ties my stomach in knots.

by Anonymousreply 28February 5, 2021 4:36 AM

R23, do fuck off! This had NOTHING to do with social media. MAGA trash like this straight couple probably watch FOX News 24/7. That's not a social media platform. It's Trump TV propaganda. Trump made it OK to hate again. That's why people say it's Trumps fault.

by Anonymousreply 29February 5, 2021 4:37 AM

Jimmy seems cute but also moronic. Young, dumb ...

by Anonymousreply 30February 5, 2021 4:38 AM

[quote] I finally watched the whole video. Jesus Christ, I feel like I could puke. A single tear *may* have rolled down my cheek.

BLOODY MARY!!!

by Anonymousreply 31February 5, 2021 4:39 AM

Thank god jimmy got out of there although i don't think the shooter was going to shoot anyone but the goys

by Anonymousreply 32February 5, 2021 4:39 AM

There is a photo of the shooter on the "Tribute Wall" of funeral home engaged by his family. In the photo he's around ten years old and visiting Disneyland with (presumably) his mother and his sister. Apparently he had two sisters, a brother and five nieces and nephews. The mother is deceased but the father is still alive. The shooter drove heavy vehicles and forklifts in the Navy, then went to college and university to become an engineer, which was his civilian job for 20 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 5, 2021 4:39 AM

R25, it is a slur and it’s sad that the media now only calls us “queer”.

by Anonymousreply 34February 5, 2021 4:40 AM

The wife said "Go ahead!" five times right before the gunman started shooting.

Well, request granted.

by Anonymousreply 35February 5, 2021 4:42 AM

Seriously though how much shit did the Goys do to make him want to kill their ass. It's the level of hatred a victim has for their bully.

by Anonymousreply 36February 5, 2021 4:44 AM

R29 That may be a comforting thought, to think this kind of violence begins and ends with the Trump presidency but it isn’t true. It isn’t going to stop now that Biden is in office. It will get worse and people will continue to film and post incidents like this for the entertainment (and “likes”) of others. It’s disgusting and it saddens me.

by Anonymousreply 37February 5, 2021 4:45 AM

I’ve been called a queer a lot and it makes my blood boil.

by Anonymousreply 38February 5, 2021 4:45 AM

I'm not seeing any evidence of Trump flags on either house.

News video at the scene, however, showed a Trump flag waving from the house next door to the shooter's.

by Anonymousreply 39February 5, 2021 4:45 AM

Thankfully, neighbor twinks Jimmy and Jerry (or is the mother calling "Ryan"?) had the presence to run home when they saw Spaide coming with the AR-15. Some might have frozen.

by Anonymousreply 40February 5, 2021 4:47 AM

r39 I don't know about spaide but i doubt the very brash goys were democratic voters. The killer with his multiple guns probably not either.

by Anonymousreply 41February 5, 2021 4:47 AM

Just like the two dead hateful homophobes, what a twit is r29. Murder was not invented in just the last four years.

Plainly the environmentalist isn't really an NRA type. He's too poor a shot. And it's not a skill the Navy emphasizes for its engineers. I'd almost bet he never had taken either weapon to a range.

by Anonymousreply 42February 5, 2021 4:47 AM

R29 - I'm not 100% sure but I think what R23 is talking about is the current overarching mindset of Americans and has perhaps erroneously termed it "Social Media America".

What I take that to mean is the mix of social media attitudes to insult and shout at and threaten other people from a distance mixed in with the media like Fox News and Newsmax and CNN where everyone is constantly screaming and cancelling and angry and calling each other names and inciting herd mentality. To the point where this has boiled out into society and has been acted out. It's a mix of all sorts of negative, angry elements - Dump being one of them as he has amplified and normalized the mindset which produced the Capitol insurrection and things like this.

I may be totally wrong but we have never seen anything like this level of barely contained anger in America before 2021. People are so angry that an unbalanced person with guns thinks it's a productive idea to shoot a couple of his neighbors dead and then kill himself over being called a queer and a pussy. That's fucking unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 43February 5, 2021 4:48 AM

R40 I’m sure they’ve played enough video games to know to run.

by Anonymousreply 44February 5, 2021 4:48 AM

I wonder if she pulled her phone out to film him walking with the gun and it never entered her head that we would actually pull the trigger? She might have thought he was just threatening them with the gun.

Bizarre. There's no other word for it. I would have been out of there as fast as I could run.

by Anonymousreply 45February 5, 2021 4:51 AM

[quote]That's fucking unhinged.

I think this guy just reached his limit with these people.

by Anonymousreply 46February 5, 2021 4:51 AM

Ahh the innocence of jimmy, "Are you ok Ma'am" as his mother wails "JIIIMMMAAAYY"

by Anonymousreply 47February 5, 2021 4:51 AM

[quote]People are so angry that an unbalanced person with guns thinks it's a productive idea to shoot a couple of his neighbors dead and then kill himself over being called a queer and a pussy. That's fucking unhinged.

The full story will come out — I guarantee the NYTimes is on the scene as we speak— but this is not the first time those neighbors were abusive toward that guy.

by Anonymousreply 48February 5, 2021 4:51 AM

Jimmaay and Jerraay/Ryan are good boys; Eagle Scouts, I betcha.

by Anonymousreply 49February 5, 2021 4:53 AM

Poor Mr. Spaide... poor Mr. Spaide. His house looks really nice from the outside, I’ve always loved that 70s suburban design. I feel sorry for him. I imagine he really was gay, and those two were absolute loud-mouth, homophobic, deplorable trash who bullied him for several years. He just couldn’t take it anymore.

I wish he hadn’t killed himself. I wish he’d have stood his ground *after the fact* as well and played it like Yvonne Criddle, as shared in Part One of this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 5, 2021 4:55 AM

I'm sure he did R46. We obviously don't know the full story yet as R48 has pointed out. There is obviously a nasty history between the parties.

But to go inside, pick up a gun, go outside, shoot them, go back inside and coolly and calmly collect a BIGGER machine gun to finish the job then return to the scene and methodically shoot them both in the head?

That's truly fucking unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 51February 5, 2021 4:55 AM

Their comfort level with guns is quite high. Their reaction to having a gun on them is very muted compared to most people. I am guessing they have been around guns a fair bit themselves so the presence of a gun didn't really spook them. They obviously thought he was just posturing - thought he was weak, couldn't keep up the verbal sparring, and so pulled a gun out for bravado. And Spaide - who knows at what moment he decided not only to pull the trigger but to make sure they were deader than dead. These have been stressful months - all the election and political stress, the quarantine and covid stress and then on top of regular life stress, you have these neighbours making your life even more difficult.

by Anonymousreply 52February 5, 2021 4:56 AM

R43 Thank you, you’ve explained part of it. The other part is the entertainment aspect of it that troubles me. These young men posting the video to Twitter were doing so to impressing others with their edginess. They weren’t interested in discussing the whys and what can we do about it, as we are to some extent here. There’s no attempt to find an answer, it’s just today’s “savage” reality TV clip.

I think things are definitely boiling over as you said (Covid is a big part) and it seems like we’re living the Wild West all over again. Certainly in NYC, where there has been a lot of random, senseless violence. At least these three knew one another and believed they had reason to hate/kill the other.

I just don’t see Trump as the beginning of this. I think it existed before him (though not filmed and broadcast on social media). I don’t see it ending just because Biden took over.

Agree with your point about the endless screaming on the news channels. I can’t watch CNN anymore and I’m not interested in watching Fox.

by Anonymousreply 53February 5, 2021 4:57 AM

[quote] Ahh the innocence of jimmy, "Are you ok Ma'am" as his mother wails "JIIIMMMAAAYY"

LOL. God, I love gallows humor.

by Anonymousreply 54February 5, 2021 4:57 AM

According to the television station, Spaide asked the Goys to stop “throwing snow onto his property.” The station reported that James Goy then threw a snow-removing “implement” and “cocked his fist” at Spaide.

Um yeah, guess who started it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

by Anonymousreply 55February 5, 2021 4:57 AM

I looked up the Oregon footage and found a longer video. They blur out the worst but you still hear it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 5, 2021 4:58 AM

[quote] the MAGA trash

(I haven't gone through all this thread, R22) but do the victims believe we should aim to make America great again?

by Anonymousreply 57February 5, 2021 4:59 AM

JIIIIIMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 58February 5, 2021 4:59 AM

Off topic, R56.

by Anonymousreply 59February 5, 2021 5:00 AM

[quote]Their comfort level with guns is quite high. Their reaction to having a gun on them is very muted compared to most people.

It must be because I would have shit my pants watching him walking down the drive and flown in the opposite direction down the street - not into the house - and I would have kept going until I was far away.

by Anonymousreply 60February 5, 2021 5:01 AM

Does Jimmy really say, "Do you wanna hop up?" at about 1:11 on the first video?! Come on...that's hilarious! She was just shot about six times!

by Anonymousreply 61February 5, 2021 5:01 AM

[quote] a BIGGER machine gun

That's not a machine gun. Now 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 is a machine gun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 5, 2021 5:01 AM

Non-American here, kind of aghast at how many are siding with the gunman.

by Anonymousreply 63February 5, 2021 5:01 AM

Maybe the murderer grew so incensed at being called queer because he himself was homophobic trash.

by Anonymousreply 64February 5, 2021 5:03 AM

Is that a white swinging chair facing the side of the neighbor's garage at R22? That's an odd place for it and it even appears to be sitting on its own little patch of cement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 5, 2021 5:03 AM

r63 I think gays can by sympathetic to getting revenge on people who have been dicks to them.

by Anonymousreply 66February 5, 2021 5:03 AM

Well, do you really want to take the juvenile, bullying, homophobic, MAGA trash’s side, R63? We’re not glad it happened, but if you had to pick a side to be on...

by Anonymousreply 67February 5, 2021 5:04 AM

I'm with R63. Masturbatory revenge fantasies are sickening.

by Anonymousreply 68February 5, 2021 5:06 AM

[quote]I just don’t see Trump as the beginning of this. I think it existed before him (though not filmed and broadcast on social media). I don’t see it ending just because Biden took over.

Are you really this clueless? No one except YOU is saying violence started and ended with Trump. What they are saying is Trump as the most recognizable personality and President of the most powerful country in the world escalated open examples of hatred and violence by setting an example from the White House. It started the day he announced his presidential campaign blaming Mexicans. He used to tell people in the audience of his campaign to beat up the protesters, he would pay the legal fees. After 4 years of watching Orange Jesus act that way, his worshipers felt like they had the right to do the same. The same reason they invaded the Capital.

by Anonymousreply 69February 5, 2021 5:07 AM

The dead woman's cousin posted a picture of a bottle of Keystone Light on Facebook, saying,

[quote]Knowing I'm never going to be able to have one of these with you guys again... this one's for you...RIP cuz's 💔

That's gonna be one classy double funeral.

by Anonymousreply 70February 5, 2021 5:07 AM

Did the deceased couple really have no social media presence?

by Anonymousreply 71February 5, 2021 5:07 AM

Some of you don't seem to be aware of the fact that crime in the US, including murders, has gone down in the US over the last 30 years.

And making this about Trump is ridiculous.

Revenge/hate shootings like this are rampant in urban areas. And I doubt those doing the shooting are Republicans.

By the early 1990s there were yearly 2,000 murders in NYC.

Crime is nowhere near as rampant today.

by Anonymousreply 72February 5, 2021 5:08 AM

Yet current-day New York (and Chicago) were brought up repeatedly in Thread One by DLers upset that Trumpsters were getting blasted, R72.....

by Anonymousreply 73February 5, 2021 5:10 AM

r72 No ones talking about crime statistics, how does this MAGAt on MAGAt relate to that?

by Anonymousreply 74February 5, 2021 5:10 AM

Weird how the homes on one side of the street look nice and the houses on the other side look decrepit and trashy.

by Anonymousreply 75February 5, 2021 5:11 AM

I find it astonishing that that teenager went somewhere without his phone

by Anonymousreply 76February 5, 2021 5:11 AM

This incident is the #1 answer to the constant DL threads on why people still live in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 77February 5, 2021 5:12 AM

If only someone would have had a snowblower .........

by Anonymousreply 78February 5, 2021 5:12 AM

The Maga Trash home is for sale. Or will be soon. 85,000 with a murder view.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 5, 2021 5:12 AM

R69 if you really believe that, you should be relieved that Biden being in office will correct it.

I don’t believe that but, whatever...

by Anonymousreply 80February 5, 2021 5:13 AM

Can one of you social media stalkers find out more for us about Jimmy? We need the 411.

by Anonymousreply 81February 5, 2021 5:13 AM

[quote] Some of you don't seem to be aware of the fact that crime in the US, including murders, has gone down in the US over the last 30 years. And making this about Trump is ridiculous.

That's a half Truth Kelly Ann. I WAS down overall and yes it is lower than 30 years ago BUT it now ON THE RISE.

Thanks Trump.

by Anonymousreply 82February 5, 2021 5:15 AM

We just had a riot/insurrection/terrorist attack in our Capitol fomented and indeed orchestrated by a deranged, pedophilic, serial rapist, racist piece of shit impeached “president” who has also called for violence in his own rallies but, you know, it’s “ridiculous” to bring him up when discussing violence.

Dolly Dumbfuck is beside herself.

by Anonymousreply 83February 5, 2021 5:16 AM

The most disappointing thing about the video is that the two boys’ asses did not appear to be as supple as a previous poster had claimed. I can’t make out any definition through their pants!

by Anonymousreply 84February 5, 2021 5:16 AM

The shocking thing about this video is that nothing will change.

Americans have accepted a level of gun crime that is acceptable to it. They've become desensitised to the true horror of these sorts of incidents. Mass high school shootings, no problem. Suicide by cop, yes please. Murder/suicide, give us more.

None of it is acceptable. The world looks up to the USA as the dominant democratic, global power. Yet it's nonexistent gun control philosophy and it's persistence of the death penalty are stains on its epithet as the greatest country of the world.

by Anonymousreply 85February 5, 2021 5:17 AM

Question for Americans - did the victims have some kind of accent? When the man called the guy a pussy, I heard him say "you're a pussy" and then it sounded (to my ears) like "pushy, pushy."

by Anonymousreply 86February 5, 2021 5:17 AM

R86 The wife had an even stronger accent. Sounded a bit like the Buffalo, NY accent.

by Anonymousreply 87February 5, 2021 5:19 AM

I just did a public records search for any Jameses or Jimmys on the street, R81.

And I'm a former magazine fact-checker, so I can find anything.

No luck.

by Anonymousreply 88February 5, 2021 5:19 AM

Yes, Mr. Goy did have a white trash deplorable accent.

by Anonymousreply 89February 5, 2021 5:20 AM

[quote]Non-American here, kind of aghast at how many are siding with the gunman.

Unlike you who probably lives in the UK and who probably sides with knife wielding Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 90February 5, 2021 5:22 AM

That picture at the link at R79 is not 13 W Bergh St, the home of the victims. The home in that picture is on the corner with School St and the victim's home is farther down the block.

by Anonymousreply 91February 5, 2021 5:23 AM

Here's the extended video again and at the beginning, Mr. Goy says "scummy" like Liza - "schcummy." Is that an accent or ill-fitting dentures??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92February 5, 2021 5:23 AM

Are you Arthur R92?

by Anonymousreply 93February 5, 2021 5:25 AM

He knew hish performansh would be dishected on DL.

He did it for ush.

by Anonymousreply 94February 5, 2021 5:26 AM

Public records show that the Goys own several houses on that street, so it's possible that Jimmaay and Jerraay/Ryan are living with their parent(s) who are renting one of those properties.

The Goys seem to own #13, #15, #23 and #29 W. Bergh Street.

Quite a pair of MAGA moguls, they apparently were.

Which raises the question—why would they create such a scene literally in front of their tenants?

by Anonymousreply 95February 5, 2021 5:26 AM

[quote]The most horrifying thing about the video is that it appears the female victim was on the ground mortally wounded and STILL talking sh*t to the killer.

Come back after a day away and the entire thread is filled with hundreds of comments from Dataloungers DESPERATE to blame the victims, making up fake stories about how they were Trumpsters because someone claims they saw a comment that said so, and also the woman deserved to be murdered in the street because she was mouthy.

You guys are fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 96February 5, 2021 5:27 AM

Some of you bitches scare me.

by Anonymousreply 97February 5, 2021 5:28 AM

Good comment R85. I always felt that after the murderous shootings of 6 and 7 year old children in Sandy Hook didn't change anything...nothing will. It makes me sick.

by Anonymousreply 98February 5, 2021 5:28 AM

Watch the video, R96, then get back to us.

by Anonymousreply 99February 5, 2021 5:28 AM

[quote] I’ve been called a queer a lot and it makes my blood boil.

You have a right to identify as, and call yourself, what you like. Queer lost much of its negative impact when it was reclaimed. It is not the f-word. I think "queer" is more inclusive.

by Anonymousreply 100February 5, 2021 5:29 AM

R82, it's only homicides which are on the rise, and only in large cities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101February 5, 2021 5:30 AM

r96 I don't think anyone is advocating murder, but we are arguing that you shouldn't fuck with people because you never know what you're going to get. If you want to push peoples buttons then you should expect the worst in response.

by Anonymousreply 102February 5, 2021 5:31 AM

"Nice quiet neighborhood"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 5, 2021 5:31 AM

Oh bullshit, R100.

The bullying shoveler shouted "You fucking queer."

That is not a demonstration of respect or inclusion.

by Anonymousreply 104February 5, 2021 5:31 AM

[quote] Dataloungers DESPERATE to blame the victims

What reasonable person would blame the people who light a fuse when the bomb then explodes in their faces.

by Anonymousreply 105February 5, 2021 5:31 AM

[quote]I don't think anyone is advocating murder, but we are arguing that you shouldn't fuck with people because you never know what you're going to get. If you want to push peoples buttons then you should expect the worst in response.

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 106February 5, 2021 5:31 AM

[quote]You have a right to identify as, and call yourself, what you like. Queer lost much of its negative impact when it was reclaimed. It is not the f-word. I think "queer" is more inclusive.

Where’s that gunman...

by Anonymousreply 107February 5, 2021 5:32 AM

Were the bullies pissed the gay made a parking space out of his front yard near the street? Is that where they were throwing the snow?

by Anonymousreply 108February 5, 2021 5:32 AM

What happened is that people were pointing out that the story was untrue, that you couldn't see any evidence of the couple shoveling snow into the neighbor's yard like the Fox affiliate and cops claimed, and because a lot of Dataloungers are really fucked in the head, they were emotionally invested in the couple deserving to be murdered.

I'd bet there aren't more than four or five people pushing the "Trumpster homophobes who deserved it" narrative, and at least one of them is hoping to use these threads later to say "Liberals are just as violent as Republicans, look at how many wanted these people murdered!"

by Anonymousreply 109February 5, 2021 5:33 AM

Shooter's house and all other assets need to be sold and given to that autistic orphan boy.

by Anonymousreply 110February 5, 2021 5:33 AM

Something tells me these 50 yo's didn't get the memo that queer has been "reclaimed"

by Anonymousreply 111February 5, 2021 5:33 AM

Did she not know there was a camera upstairs recording both video and audio? Why the cell phone?

by Anonymousreply 112February 5, 2021 5:34 AM

[quote]I don't think anyone is advocating murder

I hate lying trolls like whoever ^^^ this is.

These threads are always full of "they deserved it" then one goody two-shoes shows up to say, "Gosh, no, no one is advocating murder here" to give all the psychos plausible deniability.

It's a pattern I've seen on DL for a good decade at least. You can set your watch to it.

by Anonymousreply 113February 5, 2021 5:34 AM

Again, R109, watch the video.

The proof of their abusive behavior is ALL ON VIDEO.

But keep pushing the MAGA view of the universe — that even if there is recorded proof, it didn't really happen!

by Anonymousreply 114February 5, 2021 5:35 AM

When will faggot be reclaimed? Looking forward to it.

by Anonymousreply 115February 5, 2021 5:35 AM

[quote] You have a right to identify as, and call yourself, what you like. Queer lost much of its negative impact when it was reclaimed. It is not the f-word. I think "queer" is more inclusive.

Oh shut the FUCK UP

by Anonymousreply 116February 5, 2021 5:35 AM

Then why are you still posting here R113??? It’s not good gor you here, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 117February 5, 2021 5:36 AM

[quote] Something tells me these 50 yo's didn't get the memo that queer has been "reclaimed"

FUCK YOU, you fuckin’ pussy! Fuck you, you fuckin’ queer!

by Anonymousreply 118February 5, 2021 5:38 AM

Here's the video from the OP in Part I of this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119February 5, 2021 5:38 AM

[quote] Were the bullies pissed the gay made a parking space out of his front yard near the street? Is that where they were throwing the snow?

Please provide proof that this murdering scumbag was gay.

And I’m sorry, just because the victims, who were obviously mentally challenged themselves, used the words “pussy” and “queer,” it doesn’t mean the murderer was gay or some deeply abused victim.

In fact, as I posted upthread, something tells me he may have been homophobic himself.

by Anonymousreply 120February 5, 2021 5:44 AM

[quote]In fact, as I posted upthread, something tells me he may have been homophobic himself.

Examples?

by Anonymousreply 121February 5, 2021 5:46 AM

R120 Go read R7 again, dear.

by Anonymousreply 122February 5, 2021 5:47 AM

R121 It’s usually homophobic heterosexual men who react with such rage at being called gay or, in this case, queer and pussy.

by Anonymousreply 123February 5, 2021 5:47 AM

Well one thing's for sure, the Goys sure were ugly.

by Anonymousreply 124February 5, 2021 5:48 AM

R122 Yeah, I read Nr. Angel’s assessment already, dear.

by Anonymousreply 125February 5, 2021 5:48 AM

*Mr. Angle’s

by Anonymousreply 126February 5, 2021 5:49 AM

Told you I was hardcore.

by Anonymousreply 127February 5, 2021 5:49 AM

Note to self: When someone is pointing a gun at you, "don't say go ahead you mother fucker"

by Anonymousreply 128February 5, 2021 5:51 AM

Of course we are speculating, R120.

But it is very rare that a 47-year-old man who has never been married and has no children is not gay. Especially one who lives in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.

And it's telling that the neighbor used "fucking queer" as his opening insult. If you're trash-talking someone you know is straight, you don't say that. You call them an asshole, a motherfucker or a piece of shit. But calling someone a "fucking queer" hits at their identity.

by Anonymousreply 129February 5, 2021 5:52 AM

R22 That street is so weird. Is that street like the dividing line of the town from the good side and the bad side? Because one side has relatively decent homes, and just across it’s a bunch of dumps.

by Anonymousreply 130February 5, 2021 5:52 AM

[quote]Queer lost much of its negative impact when it was reclaimed. It is not the f-word. I think "queer" is more inclusive.

Not in our neighborhood.

Mr. and Mrs. Goy

by Anonymousreply 131February 5, 2021 5:54 AM

Can someone link the interview with Jimmy? TIA

by Anonymousreply 132February 5, 2021 5:54 AM

[quote]But it is very rare that a 47-year-old man who has never been married and has no children is not gay.

Says who?!

by Anonymousreply 133February 5, 2021 5:54 AM

[quote] But calling someone a "fucking queer" hits at their identity.

Or at an insecurity.

by Anonymousreply 134February 5, 2021 5:55 AM

[quote] Non-American here, kind of aghast at how many are siding with the gunman.

I think some folks are creating a narrative that helps them deal with the trauma of witnessing or hearing about such a barbaric, vicious, tragic act. Undoubtedly our impression of events from that horrific clip and what the Datalounge sleuths have discovered about the persons involved is not the complete picture.

There is a misinformed assumption that the gunman was a mild-mannered gay man -- he was former military (don't ask, don't tell era), unmarried, no children, had a nice home -- who was relentlessly taunted, demeaned and bullied by a brash, hateful MAGAt couple. Unfortunately, Americans are at a point where many of us would welcome MAGAts being viciously slaughtered in the streets. It is normal to try to make sense of something senseless. The gunman was obviously and completely nuts.

by Anonymousreply 135February 5, 2021 5:57 AM

When people tell you who they are, believe them. And when you tell them what to do, they will.

Go ahead, go ahead, mother fucker! Pop, pop, pop, Agall-ooolan-oohhh.

by Anonymousreply 136February 5, 2021 5:59 AM

[quote]But it is very rare that a 47-year-old man who has never been married and has no children is not gay.

Excuse ME. Excuse ME! Just because a bachelah works hard in the Senate for his constituents doesn't mean there's anything wrong with that! And I work hardah than a big black buck works totin' sugarcane from the fields!

by Anonymousreply 137February 5, 2021 6:04 AM

[quote] who was relentlessly taunted, demeaned and bullied

Um...

[quote] I think some folks are creating a narrative that helps them deal

At least you’re being honest about what you’re doing.

by Anonymousreply 138February 5, 2021 6:05 AM

Is this Jimmy?

I think this is Jimmy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139February 5, 2021 6:06 AM

That's Joel, R139. It all makes sense now...

by Anonymousreply 140February 5, 2021 6:07 AM

The full story will come out within days, in the NYTimes and/or the Philadelphia Inquirer, Daily News, etc.

DL's armchair detectives and behavioral psychologists tend to be proven right.

Even if this guy turns out to be a raving pussy-pounder who nailed 30 broads a month, the initial theory that he was a bullied gay is a reasonable one, from the evidence that's right in front of our faces.

We'll see!

by Anonymousreply 141February 5, 2021 6:08 AM

[quote]Were the bullies pissed the gay made a parking space out of his front yard near the street? Is that where they were throwing the snow?

That's what it looks like. If you look at the Google street view, he built a nice parking spot for his truck right there on his property. That's where they were probably throwing all their snow or piss. That's why he called them scummy. No doubt since DL sleuths pointed out they owned several houses on the block, they probably felt they owned the street.

I wouldn't put it past them to be doing that on purpose to push him out then buy up his property. I have one friend who's family did just that in a kind of low rent neighborhood. They would buy two houses with someone in the center. Then annoy the fuck out of them until they sold. Eventually they owned the entire side of the street including the strip mall at the end.

by Anonymousreply 142February 5, 2021 6:09 AM

[quote] At least you’re being honest about what you’re doing.

I'm not doing it. It is my impression that others are doing it.

by Anonymousreply 143February 5, 2021 6:09 AM

Maybe, R142, but I don't think the Goys were in the market for a decent looking property, seems they preferred trashy looking low-rental type places.

by Anonymousreply 144February 5, 2021 6:11 AM

The narratives being spun in this thread are incredible.

by Anonymousreply 145February 5, 2021 6:11 AM

What can we say, we live in incredible times, R145.

by Anonymousreply 146February 5, 2021 6:12 AM

Indeed, we do, R146. Indeed, we do.

by Anonymousreply 147February 5, 2021 6:16 AM

Good theory, R142, that they "probably felt they owned the street" and were bullying him to sell.

According to public records, the Goys own 13, 15, 23 and 29 W. Bergh Street — basically a fort across the street from the gunman at 6 W. Bergh.

We will get the full story soon.

by Anonymousreply 148February 5, 2021 6:23 AM

Mr. Spaide could have turned this into a teaching moment if he had only taken the time to state his pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 149February 5, 2021 6:23 AM

Have we seen a picture of Mr. Spaide?

by Anonymousreply 150February 5, 2021 6:24 AM

No doubt Jimmy's girlfriend spread her pussy or ass for him tonight for the first time.

These brushes with death tend to provoke a fuckfest.

by Anonymousreply 151February 5, 2021 6:25 AM

The most deranged part is that after critically wounding them he goes and gets another weapon and comes back and calmly finishes them off, telling the woman she should have kept her mouth shut. He must have decided after the first round that he was going to kill himself and decided he was going to be sure they died to. The thought of one of them surviving him was not something he would accept.

by Anonymousreply 152February 5, 2021 6:26 AM

[quote]I don't think the Goys were in the market for a decent looking property, seems they preferred trashy looking low-rental type places.

They were across the street, his house was twice the price. It could just be jealousy, but more likely if they are the type buying multiple units, on the same street, the eventual goal is to own the whole street. Then you can make really big changes and cash in. I'v seen it done.

If nothing else, we can see they were pushy combative couple. I doubt when he moved in they left cookies and a welcome card on his doorstep.

by Anonymousreply 153February 5, 2021 6:27 AM

R96, you purposefully mischaracterized my commentary. My observation was that the rage and contempt that catalysed the massacre did not appear to abate even as it became deadly. I didn't suggest or imply that anyone deserved to be murdered. If you inferred that from what you read I assume you had your reasons.

by Anonymousreply 154February 5, 2021 6:28 AM

I too thought maybe they were harassing him so that he would sell but i doubt he would have sold to them.

by Anonymousreply 155February 5, 2021 6:33 AM

I’m disappointed the DL detectives STILL haven’t found a picture of Spaide.

by Anonymousreply 156February 5, 2021 6:33 AM

Just before Mrs. Goy is shot with the rifle, to me it sounds like she says "Call Ryan Baranski".

by Anonymousreply 157February 5, 2021 6:35 AM

I thought it was Jimmy’s ma saying “call Ryan Maranski”, R157

by Anonymousreply 158February 5, 2021 6:37 AM

[quote]The most deranged part is that after critically wounding them he goes and gets another weapon and comes back and calmly finishes them off, telling the woman she should have kept her mouth shut.

I dunno – how can you define deranged in that situation? Deranged means something that's off the scale, the norm, the "range." When your neighbor is relentlessly abusive to you, that's deranged. When they provoke and dare you to "come on and do it" when you're brandishing a gun, that's deranged. What range are people operating on, at that point, exactly?

As someone earlier — it may have been in the first thread — pointed out, if he had not killed himself and surrendered, he likely would have gotten off with manslaughter because of the provocation.

by Anonymousreply 159February 5, 2021 6:38 AM

Hmm, R157/R158 — public records show there is a Brian Baranski, age 47 (same age as the shooter) with several past addresses in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

by Anonymousreply 160February 5, 2021 6:41 AM

Maybe Spaide's pic is in this tribute video?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161February 5, 2021 6:45 AM

By George, you’ve got it R160.

Brian Baranski is a cop who lives in the area.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162February 5, 2021 6:46 AM

I didn't find a picture of Jeffrey Spaide, but when I was searching I found a William Spaide who was a few years older than Jeffery and listed as a possible relative (the brother in the Disney picture?)

I scrolled through the Facebook page of William Spaide who had lived in Wilkes-Barre, PA in the early 00s to see if a Jeffery had commented on any of his posts-- the first post I clicked was a comment...

FROM A GOY!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163February 5, 2021 6:47 AM

Jimmy at R139 needs someone to comfort him.

It’s been a rough week: he lost his favorite lacrosse stick, in addition to this incident.

by Anonymousreply 164February 5, 2021 6:48 AM

Nancy Goy is their aunt, R163.

I’m ashamed that I know this.

by Anonymousreply 165February 5, 2021 6:49 AM

Are the Spaides and Goys related?

by Anonymousreply 166February 5, 2021 6:51 AM

Guys, check out the link I provided at R161. It's Spaide's mother's obituary with a "keepsake video." He must be pictured somewhere there.

by Anonymousreply 167February 5, 2021 6:51 AM

I played Mame in a production at the Wilkes Barre dinner theater in the 90s.

I was nowhere in the area the morning of the altercation.

by Anonymousreply 168February 5, 2021 6:52 AM

Well if they’re family R166, that could explain the hostility.

by Anonymousreply 169February 5, 2021 6:53 AM

Here's Jeffery's obit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170February 5, 2021 6:54 AM

R159. You live in a different world than I do if that falls under normal response for being sworn at and dealing with a conflict. There is no way you get off for provocation for that murder. Not a chance. You can't execute people in the street because they yell at you or call you names or put snow in your on street parking spot. The man was deranged at that point in time. We don't know much about the feud between them or what had happened in the past. The video starts off with him swearing at the couple for where they put the snow.

R163. There are a few people with the last name Goy that comment on various Spaide pages. I don't know if they are related or just long standing families in the same area that know each other.

by Anonymousreply 171February 5, 2021 6:55 AM

R165, who is the "they" in your "their"?

by Anonymousreply 172February 5, 2021 6:55 AM

Nephew Derek....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 5, 2021 6:58 AM

Maybe Spaide's pic is in this tribute video?

There's a picture that looks it might be his high school graduation if you scroll to the bottom of those.

by Anonymousreply 174February 5, 2021 7:01 AM

The final entry needs updating . . .

Who is related to Jeff Spaide?

Jeff Spaide is likely related to the following people: Jessica Spaide, Margaret Spaide, William Spaide, William Spaide, Derek Spaide, Martha Stich, Robert Spaide, Thomas Stich, Bertha Welch, Betsy Harris, Carol Harris

What is the best phone number for Jeff Spaide?

Jeff Spaide's latest phone number is a landline at (570) 283-2246.

What is the best email for Jeff Spaide?

fionhop@ptd.net is the most current email on record for Jeff Spaide.

Is Jeff Spaide alive today?

Yes! Jeff Spaide is living today

by Anonymousreply 175February 5, 2021 7:02 AM

R167, the video is like nine fucking minutes long.

Datalounge ghouls-- if your most recent post in this thread ends in an even number, you pore over the first 4-1/2 minutes of the Spaide Mom's memorial video. If your most recent post ends in an odd number, you study the LAST 4-1/2 minutes of the video.

I was able to get through the first three minutes and six seconds before giving up and assigning the rest to you all. My takeaway: mom sure liked swimsuits.

by Anonymousreply 176February 5, 2021 7:05 AM

R174, I think that must be a picture of a grandson. She's way too old in that pic for it to be Jeffery Spaide's high school graduation.

by Anonymousreply 177February 5, 2021 7:07 AM

R103, beige wall-to-wall carpet is literal violence.

by Anonymousreply 178February 5, 2021 7:08 AM

The Goys and the Spaides sounds like a '70s blaxploitation remake of the Hatfields and the McCoys.

by Anonymousreply 179February 5, 2021 7:10 AM

R177, Christ, his mother was only two years older than me.

by Anonymousreply 180February 5, 2021 7:12 AM

That video was weird. Not a lot of pictures of her with her own children, a few with her daughters, but a lot with one granddaughter(?). And there must have been a swimsuit picture for every year of her life...right up til the end.

by Anonymousreply 181February 5, 2021 7:13 AM

Go to the Tribute Wall on the obit`s link. There`s a bunch of family photos there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182February 5, 2021 7:16 AM

R164, I think Jimmaay got pussy tonight, from his girlfriend who realized she can't live without 'im and got so close to losin' 'im.

Look for a Jimmaay Jr. born to 18-year-old parents this fall.

by Anonymousreply 183February 5, 2021 7:18 AM

[quote] You live in a different world than I do if that falls under normal response for being sworn at and dealing with a conflict.

Murder like that in a fit of rage would normally be condenser 3nd Degree Murder. 1st Degree is when you planned ahead and did it. 2nd is like a planned robbery 3rd is crime of passion or argument that resulted in a death, Manslaughter is unintentional like a car accident you caused. He would have avoided death penalty and life imprisonment. He would have got maybe 20 years or less with good behavior.

by Anonymousreply 184February 5, 2021 7:20 AM

Okay, I think I found a pic of Jeffery. Go to the obit's tribute wall, second down in the third column. The guy on the far right must be him.

by Anonymousreply 185February 5, 2021 7:21 AM

From the video, seems like it was Mrs. Goy who told Jimmaay "Call Brian Baranski" before she was finally silenced.

by Anonymousreply 186February 5, 2021 7:24 AM

R185, I think those are her brothers, But William Spaide has 2 facebooks, In one of them, in the photo section, William is standing with one middle aged man and 3 younger men with their arms linked. I'm pretty sure the middle aged man is Jeffrey. They look a lot alike and are roughly the same age.

by Anonymousreply 187February 5, 2021 7:29 AM

If this guy was in the military, don't they some kind of group or formal pic database that's public? Every time a solder dies, that pick is ready. Any former military guys know where to look for this?

by Anonymousreply 188February 5, 2021 7:33 AM

[quote] The Goys and the Spaides sounds like a '70s blaxploitation remake of the Hatfields and the McCoys.

[quote] That video was weird. Not a lot of pictures of her with her own children, a few with her daughters, but a lot with one granddaughter(?). And there must have been a swimsuit picture for every year of her life...right up til the end.

I just have to say I have never felt closer to or more appreciative of my Datalounge brethren. This murder/suicide discussion is the most fun I’ve had on this site in YEARS.

by Anonymousreply 189February 5, 2021 7:38 AM

That guy looks too old, don't you think, R187? Jeffery was 47, and that pic is already seven years old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190February 5, 2021 7:39 AM

[quote]Murder like that in a fit of rage would normally be condenser 3nd Degree Murder. 1st Degree is when you planned ahead and did it.

"Planning ahead" can be accomplished in a matter of seconds.

The requirements are premeditation and/or deliberation, depending on the jurisdiction. Both of which can be accomplished in the time it takes to form intent, decide to act on it, and then do it — as in, walking into the house to get the handgun and then going back inside to retrieve the AR-15 in order to finish the job.

by Anonymousreply 191February 5, 2021 7:41 AM

R185, blue button down shirt with a not-so-thick beard?

Do we think those guys—with the exception of the thin, older and ashen looking guy—are all her sons? Was Jeffrey the youngest? You know what they say about the youngest brother...

by Anonymousreply 192February 5, 2021 7:43 AM

Maybe, r190. Aside from the gray hair, William and the other guy seem to be aged similarly. And sometimes weight (William) makes people look younger.

by Anonymousreply 193February 5, 2021 7:44 AM

Yes, R192, that's the person I'm thinking of.

R193, you're talking about the guy in the green shirt? That guy is way more than 47 and that pic is seven years old now.

by Anonymousreply 194February 5, 2021 7:48 AM

r192, I just don't know, He looks like he's mid twenties there, which would be late 90s. The clothing/decor look more dated. There is also a picture of those men with similarly aged women (including Jeffrey's mom) and what looks like their mother.

by Anonymousreply 195February 5, 2021 7:48 AM

The mom has strange expressions, no?

by Anonymousreply 196February 5, 2021 7:53 AM

Hmm, yeah, you could be right, R195.

What's weird is that there's no mention of Jeffery on any of William's facebook pages (he has three).

by Anonymousreply 197February 5, 2021 7:53 AM

r195 continued,,,,in that photo (the last photo in the first column, there is a young boy to the far right (nearly out of frame) who looks younger and super thin like the picture of him as a small child on his tribute page. Could be him?

by Anonymousreply 198February 5, 2021 7:55 AM

Yes, R198, I saw that too, he's nearly cut off, wearing a white shirt and jeans?

by Anonymousreply 199February 5, 2021 7:58 AM

Yes, R197, on the contrary, his posts, even within this timeframe, are totally deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 200February 5, 2021 7:58 AM

r199 yes! And r197, the mom's tribute and pictures barely show Jeffrey, so there may be something there. I don't want to drum up false sympathy for the guy, but they say killers aren't created in a vacuum.

by Anonymousreply 201February 5, 2021 8:02 AM

Are you talking about Jeffrey’s brother, R200?

by Anonymousreply 202February 5, 2021 8:02 AM

They sure are, R200. I looked through some pics to see if I could find one that could be Jeffery, and wow. I thought we had some trashy types here in Canada too, and I know some, but they're tame in comparison. Just...wow. I've never seen such trashy looking people.

by Anonymousreply 203February 5, 2021 8:04 AM

Yes, I am talking about Jeffrey's brother, R202.

by Anonymousreply 204February 5, 2021 8:06 AM

R203, well they may as well be Canadian with those accents.

It almost could have been a Kids in the Hall skit were it not a real life murder-suicide.

by Anonymousreply 205February 5, 2021 8:13 AM

[quote]Pussy as an insult doesn't necessarily refer to being gay. It can also just mean weak or cowardly - basically calling him a wuss.

They weren't strangers - it's would not have been the first time that Spaide heard this from them

by Anonymousreply 206February 5, 2021 8:15 AM

They don't sound Canadian to me at all, R205. I'm the one who had a harder time understanding what one of the victims was saying!

by Anonymousreply 207February 5, 2021 8:16 AM

He did us all a favor by killing himself and the two deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 208February 5, 2021 8:20 AM

They sound generically Great-Lakes-y to me.

I lived in Detroit for a few years and I couldn't stand to listen to anyone up that way closely enough to get the nuances of what part of the Great Lakes areas they were from. WI, MI, Buffalo, etc. all sound close enough to me, though I suppose if you're from up around there you can make distinctions.

by Anonymousreply 209February 5, 2021 8:25 AM

Well they all sure seem trashy, especially Jeffery's brother. Even his mother's video and pics seem kind of off and low-rent somehow. I'm sure the Goys were equally as deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 210February 5, 2021 8:32 AM

Jeff Spaide had no social media presence (paranoid?) and barely appeared - if at all - in the mother's obituary video, so there's a story there.

I think the quiet loner/disturbed vet scenario is more likely than the DL fantasy of a bullied gay man lashing out at his oppressors.

by Anonymousreply 211February 5, 2021 8:33 AM

I am curious about his house and perfectly clean it is. No junk laying around, everything clean and manicured, almost looks like new. Even a bright white pickup truck clean and free of redneck stickers and truck nuts. No crazy American flag shit anywhere. I am thinking he is a very meticulous guy and didn't appreciate the trashy Goys across the street piss on his front yard. His first words as he's waling away are "you scummy mother fuckers" I think the same about my neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 212February 5, 2021 8:36 AM

He also seems far more successful than his trash-bag brother, R211. Maybe he had little to do with his family, save the one nephew mentioned in his obit?

by Anonymousreply 213February 5, 2021 8:38 AM

Mr Goy, not only calls him a “fucking queer”, he then says he’s(Spaide) going to “live in hell”! I guarantee that was the trigger.

by Anonymousreply 214February 5, 2021 8:39 AM

As I mention up thread, maybe they were trying to annoy him to push him out. Buy up his property. The guy who got shot at one point said "I'll make your life a living hell living here dick head". You only say that when it's something you have done before.

by Anonymousreply 215February 5, 2021 8:42 AM

After watching his mother's video I now know how Elizabeth Short would have aged.

by Anonymousreply 216February 5, 2021 8:46 AM

How is it that we still don't have a confirmed picture of Jeffery?

by Anonymousreply 217February 5, 2021 8:50 AM

When someone says "I'll make your life a living hell" that's a real sign of a vindictive manipulative personalty.

by Anonymousreply 218February 5, 2021 8:51 AM

Goy told Spaide, "I'm gonna make your life hell."

His life was already hell — closeted, alone, locked down with the pandemic, years of experiencing Trump-motivated hate, surrounded by increasingly crazy Trump supporters ... he snapped.

by Anonymousreply 219February 5, 2021 8:54 AM

[quote] His life was already hell — closeted, alone,

He wasn't alone. He had his nephew.

by Anonymousreply 220February 5, 2021 8:58 AM

You should write potboilers, r291. Your imagination is clearly extraordinary.

How about: Spaide was a vet -- closeted or not -- with under-treated PTSD, who was known around the neighborhood as an unbalanced loner and had a reputation for being aggressive and troublesome. Maybe he was on the spectrum, which is why his house was so spic-and-span, but regularly threatened the neighborhood kids for making noise, or kicked people's dogs, and everyone, including the Goys, was fed up with him?

Let your imagination run riot!

by Anonymousreply 221February 5, 2021 9:01 AM

Was his "nephew" named Joel, r220?

by Anonymousreply 222February 5, 2021 9:01 AM

Meant @ r219.

by Anonymousreply 223February 5, 2021 9:02 AM

Joel was the next door neighbour's kid, R222.

by Anonymousreply 224February 5, 2021 9:03 AM

R222, in this case, maybe Jimmy.

by Anonymousreply 225February 5, 2021 9:04 AM

“Here we lay dying in the ruins of the Trump “Presidency” - not Baranski.

by Anonymousreply 226February 5, 2021 9:21 AM

[quote]Maybe he was on the spectrum, which is why his house was so spic-and-span, but regularly threatened the neighborhood kids for making noise, or kicked people's dogs, and everyone, including the Goys, was fed up with him?

Not buying it. Usually the nut jobs are the slobs. Guys "on the spectrum" are not particularly clean, and they don't usually engage people like that. The Goys you can tell were slobs, and from the audio obnoxious ass holes, not to mention there were two of them ganging up on him verbally even after they were shot!

by Anonymousreply 227February 5, 2021 9:23 AM

From the photo R187 posted, could it possibly be the guy in the Teal polo? He seems to have similar cheeks to William (the red tank guy).

by Anonymousreply 228February 5, 2021 9:23 AM

If the dude was single, straight or gay, he probably was at least on one of the apps cruising for sex. I bet no one though to take down his profile yet. I know some of you bitches work those apps like a race car, cant you do a local search now that you have his address? You even have his age.

by Anonymousreply 229February 5, 2021 9:30 AM

[quote]The Goys you can tell were slobs, and from the audio obnoxious ass holes, not to mention there were two of them ganging up on him verbally even after they were shot!

Which, per the Constitution, means any random citizen was within their moral and legal rights to execute them.

by Anonymousreply 230February 5, 2021 9:32 AM

r228, that's possible. After looking at William's facebook, he definitely would have aged differently than his marathon running brother.

by Anonymousreply 231February 5, 2021 9:33 AM

[quote]I know some of you bitches work those apps like a race car...

Since he was 47, the pros will know to look for 27-year-olds.

by Anonymousreply 232February 5, 2021 9:37 AM

I was also thinking along these lines r231. Even though we know “who did it”, this still feels like a whodunit.

by Anonymousreply 233February 5, 2021 9:39 AM

Someone find a pic!!

by Anonymousreply 234February 5, 2021 9:39 AM

[quote]His life was already hell — closeted, alone, locked down with the pandemic, years of experiencing Trump-motivated hate, surrounded by increasingly crazy Trump supporters ... he snapped.

I get that you probably think you're upsetting people by posting this, but trolling or not, writing fanfic about a guy who committed multiple murders, threatened a couple of teens trying to help, then offed himself is pretty unhealthy.

Almost as unhealthy as stalking the underage victims and writing slashfic about them.

This happened with another crime thread about a year ago or so, it was creepy to see many otherwise normal authenticateds in a frenzy, 50-somethings propositioning a college-aged victim on his IG and FB. They got it in their heads that he was traumatized and would therefore be easy pickings.

Years ago threads like this or posts about some everyday mommy blogger would be fun, but right around the time of the charity:water lady and Bee & Bear, we attracted some legitimately mentally ill people, so now this happens.

Pretend like it's just "pointless bitchery" or "we're doing it to chase the fraus away" or whatever stock excuse you're going with this time, but this is fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 235February 5, 2021 9:40 AM

[quote]Which, per the Constitution, means any random citizen was within their moral and legal rights to execute them.

I am just saying, he was not on some spectrum. He seems like a guy who was more clean, self disciplined, cared about how things look and then got pushed to the edge. And they seem like people who were dirty had no problem pushing people to the edge, probably on a regular basis. It's always easier for animals to take down their prey in packs. Only this time the Lyon bit first.

by Anonymousreply 236February 5, 2021 9:46 AM

Hilarious, Datalounge's newest hero Jeffrey Spaide worked in sewage at the Lackawanna River Basic Sewer Authority, and the nephew you guys are going on about is apparently named Jayden.

by Anonymousreply 237February 5, 2021 9:47 AM

Same here R63! I'm stunned.

Spot on R69. By Dump doing it himself for years, has given spark to legitimizing this behavior. Dump has deliberately amplified the depth of deep division and hatred encouraging it to boil over into reality in a weaponized form (off social media). Yes it was around before Dump to a lesser extent. But he has been the catalyst. How to fix it? I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 238February 5, 2021 9:49 AM

The previous thread said they were all registered democrats.

by Anonymousreply 239February 5, 2021 9:50 AM

[quote]He seems like a guy who was more clean, self disciplined, cared about how things look and then got pushed to the edge.

You can believe whatever you want to believe, everyone else on DL does these days, then they go to political threads and ask how Trumpsters can just make up stuff and believe it.

You can say he just cared about how things looked, but the longer video shows the Goys weren't shoveling snow into his driveway. His driveway is clear. There are no additional little piles of snow. They have not walked across the street with shovels full of snow and dropped them there, and the snow the Goys had shoveled was still in their parking lot, behind a couple of cars.

There is nothing to indicate the Goys were dirty, the photos we have of them show otherwise.

Your weird story about how "the Lyon bit first" doesn't even make sense.

by Anonymousreply 240February 5, 2021 9:52 AM

You know, it's usually not the bully who ends up killing people, it's the victim that usually snaps. Remember the Columbine High School massacre? That shooter was a student who snapped. Only after much bulling. Not saying it's right. Just pointing out a pattern here. The Goys seemed like they were trying to bully him with all that name calling him pussy, pussy, pussy, queer, going to make your life a living hell in the middle of the street. They just didn't plan on him owning a gun.

by Anonymousreply 241February 5, 2021 9:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242February 5, 2021 9:52 AM

Fuck, still no pic even in Linkedin.

by Anonymousreply 243February 5, 2021 9:55 AM

What thread was that, R235?

by Anonymousreply 244February 5, 2021 9:55 AM

I'm sure nobody actually knows for sure, R239. If you try a Google search to find out Spaide's political party, that DL thread is the first thing that shows up, and the info seems to come from MyLife, who literally make things up on their profiles. My MyLife profile had my middle name as my first name, and said I was a Catholic Republican with two kids. I'm none of those things.

by Anonymousreply 245February 5, 2021 9:55 AM

[quote]it's usually not the bully who ends up killing people, it's the victim that usually snaps

Not true. You could look this up, you know.

Per studies, bullies commit more crimes and are frequently repeat offenders, while the victims of bullies don't commit as many crimes, but the few who do are more likely to be repeat offenders.

"Bullying predicted most types of crime (violence, property, drunk driving, and traffic offenses) when controlled with parental education level. However, frequent bullies or victims without a high level of psychiatric symptoms were not at an elevated risk for later criminality."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246February 5, 2021 9:59 AM

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s America

by Anonymousreply 247February 5, 2021 9:59 AM

Strange. No pic in the obit here, and the only pics on the memorial page is the old Disney one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248February 5, 2021 10:00 AM

Probably because the family knows their dead murderer relative is a national news sensation and is therefore attracting the usual mentally ill cretins who stalk people who end up in the news, and for privacy reasons they don't want to include a current photo in public obituaries.

by Anonymousreply 249February 5, 2021 10:03 AM

There will be a series of Serial on this.

by Anonymousreply 250February 5, 2021 10:03 AM

according to the pennsylvania voter registration records, the shooter was a registered democrat (his registered name is "jeff spaide", his birthdate is 06/16/1973, his zip is 18705, his county is luzerne).

to be a registered dem means he likely voted biden.

by Anonymousreply 251February 5, 2021 10:14 AM

and i see we've uncovered that already hundreds of posts above; these multiple thread posts need a summary statement of all salient facts at the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 252February 5, 2021 10:23 AM

We don't have DOBs for the victims so we don't know that they're Republicans, as people suggested earlier, or that "all three are Democrats" or any such info.

Even if we did, it wouldn't matter. It's a little ridiculous to be claiming that this is obviously a tidy gay Democrat who got tired of the dirty Trumpster "Lyons" across the street who were tormenting him endlessly, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 253February 5, 2021 10:28 AM

the other thread cited to one of those websites that aggregates publicly available personal data to show that lisa goy was a democrat too.

should it matter? if they were registered republicans, it would matter here (search the first thread for "maga" or "trump").

we use party affiliation as a proxy for all kinds of things on dl.

by Anonymousreply 254February 5, 2021 10:39 AM

Did she think they only gave toy bullets to “fucking queers”?

Who in the world 🌎 says “c’mon, c’mon, c’mon“ to someone pointing a gun at them?

by Anonymousreply 255February 5, 2021 10:44 AM

This is the Pennsyltucky part of the state. These people vote endlessly to have more guns everywhere. This is the result.

by Anonymousreply 256February 5, 2021 10:45 AM

The weirdest thing to me is the Goys' behavior once Spaide retriever the gun. It's simply not typical human behavior; 99% of people at that point would say "oh, shit!" and back off or run away. I see three possibilities:

1) They both actually wanted to die (least likely).

2) They had goaded somebody else into pulling a gun on them before and that person had backed off, so they felt safe.

3) They were both absolutely batshit crazy, with delusions of being Invincible.

I'm not crazy about any of these theories, but I desperately want to make some sense out of their behavior after Spaide points his gun at them. Because nothing they do after that makes any sort of intuitive sense. Anybody else got a theory more plausible than the ones above?

by Anonymousreply 257February 5, 2021 10:56 AM

The only explanation is that they had both bullied “fucking queers” a thousand times before with zero repercussions.

by Anonymousreply 258February 5, 2021 11:09 AM

"Go ahead!" she shrieks repeatedly, as though she's Wonder Woman and her cell phone is WW's bullet-repelling bracelets.

by Anonymousreply 259February 5, 2021 11:13 AM

Jesus. I must say I'm quite concerned we are close to the bellum omniae contra omnes, war of all against all. Trump was a symptom of this inescapable sense of times winding up, the rage and fear like a wildfire, the omnipresent guns and the attitude that you must shoot first to win. God almighty. My partner's getting and I am getting angrier and angrier at her work not vaxing her yet, when many secretaries have, yet my partner sees patients. There will be shooting deaths over that shit too, and at least 3 neighbors out of a half dozen people who live closest to me are proud gun owners. Blue man in a red state. God help us all.

by Anonymousreply 260February 5, 2021 11:15 AM

Should I watch this video or The Undoing?

by Anonymousreply 261February 5, 2021 11:22 AM

R63, probably because on any other day of the week it could’ve been The Goys pointing a gun at Spaide. The U.S. is a gun culture. The presence of weapons escalates things rather quickly but it seems clear these people were egging him on and incited this kind of violence. Doesn’t excuse it or exempt Spaide from responsibility for his actions but it doesn’t absolve The Goys for their behaviour either. The U.S. is like the Wild West.

by Anonymousreply 262February 5, 2021 11:34 AM

I think all three of these people seem awful. I couldn’t pick a side if I wanted to, at least not based on what is in the video. All equally horrible.

by Anonymousreply 263February 5, 2021 11:36 AM

[quote]. It's simply not typical human behavior; 99% of people at that point would say "oh, shit!" and back off or run away.

Exactly, as R258 pointed, they probably have done it a thousand times. Probably to "queers". That kind of bravado between two guys only continues when both have no weapons. Once someone pulls out a gun, it's over. You either say you are sorry, swallow your pride and try to disarm or you shut the fuck up and high tail it out of there.

AND, I really don't get a woman doing that to a man with a gun. What was she trying to prove? Queers cant kill? You're not man enough to pull the trigger? Something defiantly wrong with her.

So much for woman are the peacemakers.

by Anonymousreply 264February 5, 2021 11:37 AM

I'm obsessed with the video and the thread.

One of the most harrowing parts of the video is when the shooter goes back inside and the wife manages to weakly pull herself up to a sitting position and says "Oh my God"...

The pitiful way she says it is horrible - she knows she's dying. The shock of what actually just happened to her on a normal Monday morning, and the realization of the finality of the current aftermath is stomach churning.

The other aspect that fascinates is the shooter's quick suicide. When did he decide to actually do it? When he first went to get the handgun? After the first attack as he was going to get the rifle? What was the scene inside his home right after the murders - calm or chaos? What if he already planned on taking his life that day when the neighbors pissed him off again first thing in the morning?

What did the son see? What was his reaction when police got to him?

obsessed

by Anonymousreply 265February 5, 2021 11:38 AM

[quote]I'm not crazy about any of these theories, but I desperately want to make some sense out of their behavior after Spaide points his gun at them. Because nothing they do after that makes any sort of intuitive sense. Anybody else got a theory more plausible than the ones above?

Completely agreed; that they didn't slow back away is baffling, unless one assumes that armed stand off where not unusual between these people.

As terrible and senseless as this tragedy is, I have to laugh that thread appears to have evolved into a "tasteful friends" thread, speculating on home values, parking availability and carpeting.

by Anonymousreply 266February 5, 2021 11:38 AM

[quote]The U.S. is like the Wild West.

The Wild West is in the US Dear.

by Anonymousreply 267February 5, 2021 11:39 AM

Had they run they had better have reached their home because he was going to take them down if it was the last thing he did (and it was). It's all horrible and anxiety producing but they asked for it, literally. Sick world.

by Anonymousreply 268February 5, 2021 11:42 AM

[quote] My partner's getting and I am getting angrier and angrier at her work not vaxing her yet, when many secretaries have, yet my partner sees patients.

R260 What the hell is this sentence? I read it over and over to make a sense and my brain glitched every time.

by Anonymousreply 269February 5, 2021 11:45 AM

Wow, talk about 'fuck around and find out'

by Anonymousreply 270February 5, 2021 11:47 AM

Imagine if he didn't have a gun. I wonder how long they would have made his life a living hell (there words not mine)? How often would they be screaming pussy, pussy, pussy! Queer! How long would they torment him? I wonder what the neighbor know about them. I bet it's not the first time that couple has had words with others on that street.

by Anonymousreply 271February 5, 2021 11:47 AM

Why do people think that they are American heroes who should be rewarded for their bad behavior?

People used to beg for forgiveness.

by Anonymousreply 272February 5, 2021 11:49 AM

I cant make out what she said:

You're the fucking scumbag, you don't fucking _______so much?

by Anonymousreply 273February 5, 2021 11:55 AM

[quote]Why do people think that they are American heroes who should be rewarded for their bad behavior? People used to beg for forgiveness.

TRUMP. He taught American Deplorables never apologize, double or triple down and place full blame onto others.

by Anonymousreply 274February 5, 2021 11:57 AM

Thank you, R267. The phrase refers to a different era of lawlessness, from the early 17th C.

Seems an odd thread to be needlessly taunting people on. But it’s your funeral, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 275February 5, 2021 12:02 PM

Early 17th century?? Try mid-to-late 19th. There was no United States in the 1600s.

by Anonymousreply 276February 5, 2021 12:04 PM

R214, "Pussy, pussy, pussy" was the trigger. Obviously, it annoyed Spaide because he mentions it to Mr. Goy just before he finishes him off with the rifle.

by Anonymousreply 277February 5, 2021 12:22 PM

This is what Datalounge has become; three threads about people getting gunned down in the street?

Is this 4Chan? Gore.com? Five years ago these threads would have been deleted before one reply was posted.

This place really has gone to shit since it became filled with hets.

by Anonymousreply 278February 5, 2021 12:25 PM

My father was born and raised in Wilkes Barre, but thankfully relocated to Massachusetts in his twenties.

I still have lots of family there. All my uncles and cousins own guns and they all hunt.

by Anonymousreply 279February 5, 2021 12:26 PM

Thank God that poor bullied man had an assault rifle to defend himself from those terrible insults. Pure self defense!

by Anonymousreply 280February 5, 2021 12:28 PM

Welcome to Tombstone AZ! The real Wild West, it's still a functioning western town, although mostly tourists these days, in it's heyday of the 1800's people were shot dead every day. Boot Hill, the local graveyard is a tourist attraction with names and how they died or who shot them. The funniest one I saw was two whores fighting over one John. She literally killed for that job. The main street is still dirt, it looks like a movie set except it's not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281February 5, 2021 12:29 PM

What about The U.S. Capitol??

by Anonymousreply 282February 5, 2021 12:33 PM

R273 I thought she said “you don’t bother with no one,” meaning he kept to himself and didn’t socialize with others on the street.

by Anonymousreply 283February 5, 2021 12:38 PM

He obviously was pushed to the edge and didn't plan on killing himself with all that work he put in on his house.

by Anonymousreply 284February 5, 2021 12:42 PM

Scary how many posters here are constructing abstruse narratives to make a guy who gunned down unarmed neighbors in the street in broad daylight sound justified.

But he was bullied (or not)! But he was gay-bashed (or not)! But they were MAGAts (or not)!

So if any or all of the above were true, it would be totally understandable to grab one of your guns (twice!) and fire 20 or 25 rounds into them at point-blank range?

I'm glad I only meet these posters online.

by Anonymousreply 285February 5, 2021 1:05 PM

For twenty years I lived in a neighborhood of townhomes. NIce when I moved in, but over time the whole neighborhood slowly deteriorated. Professionals moved out; working class moved in. Owned homes turned into rentals. Subsidized apartments were built across the street from us. Low income people brought low income problems to the neighborhood. Domestic violence and shouting matches would wake you up at night. My neighbor had his car stolen. My home was broken into in broad daylight.

Four years ago I moved out of that neighborhood into a single family home on the other side of town. I don't miss it the old neighborhood, but sometimes when I'm nearby I will drive through to check it out ... and all of it has just gotten worse. I feel sorry for the folks who have to live in these hopeless conditions every day of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 286February 5, 2021 1:18 PM

I'm sure more than a few people who have been on the receiving end of a bully's taunts felt a certain satisfaction while watching that part of the video when the guy got hit with that first shot that made contact on him and he started screaming and crying and running. I'm looking forward to the in depth report about the history between the three to learn if indeed this was a case of bullies who took it too far or not.

by Anonymousreply 287February 5, 2021 1:20 PM

R287 I’ll be honest, if I saw that happen to an animal abuser, I think I’d feel some satisfaction. It’s horrible and the sounds that guy made were awful, but there it it.

I’ve recently become fascinated with the Delphi murders case. I can’t say I’d be sorry to see this happen to whomever brutalized those two kids...

by Anonymousreply 288February 5, 2021 1:26 PM

The absolute insanity maga behavior. To scream insults at a man already shooting near them. That was the warning shit. They they kept it up and both were murdered.

by Anonymousreply 289February 5, 2021 1:28 PM

*shot

by Anonymousreply 290February 5, 2021 1:28 PM

what are the delphi murders?

by Anonymousreply 291February 5, 2021 1:38 PM

R29 you know, I’m gonna start a thread on them. I’d love to hear the DL sleuths speculate.

by Anonymousreply 292February 5, 2021 1:40 PM

just read the short wikipedia article on them; i look forward to the dl thread

by Anonymousreply 293February 5, 2021 1:41 PM

Yes r254, MyLife, which very literally makes up information.

by Anonymousreply 294February 5, 2021 1:42 PM

To my fellow GenXers, where did it all go wrong? Remember when we were the slack, live and let live generation whose parents ignored us and let us raise ourselves and we were the ones who were just drifting through life chill as fuck? How did we become Trumpers, and rage shooters, and helicopter parents?

by Anonymousreply 295February 5, 2021 1:43 PM

Not enough beatings R295. The parents you describe raised a generation of spoiled brats.

by Anonymousreply 296February 5, 2021 1:45 PM

[quote]I'm sure more than a few people who have been on the receiving end of a bully's taunts felt a certain satisfaction while watching that part of the video when the guy got hit with that first shot that made contact on him and he started screaming and crying and running.

We have no idea if they were bullies, that's just the made-up story a bunch of people have concocted to excuse the fact that they really liked seeing people get murdered.

[quote]I'm looking forward to the in depth report about the history between the three to learn if indeed this was a case of bullies who took it too far or not.

You gullible fool, there won't be one. The cops already made up their own story so they can close the case, which they did days ago. You can see with your own eyes that the Goys did not put snow on Spaide's driveway, yet they said they did and got shot for it, so case closed. That's why we got the obviously false story.

Sure, maybe he was worried they would do it, maybe they'd put snow on his property before and he thought it would happen again, who knows, but the real story isn't ever going to be told, because it's not expedient for the authorities to do so. Everyone's dead, they don't give a shit, they've moved on.

by Anonymousreply 297February 5, 2021 1:45 PM

Any pics of Nimmy?

by Anonymousreply 298February 5, 2021 1:45 PM

r295 - you lived in a world that never existed. gen x'ers understood that the world was full of rage in '99 with the columbine massacre.

by Anonymousreply 299February 5, 2021 1:46 PM

Here you go R298.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300February 5, 2021 1:47 PM

This happened Monday, police quickly wrapped up the case as all parties are deceased, and not much has made the news in the last couple days. Somehow the video got released to Twitter and went viral but I don't know that we will get much more unless some neighbour or family member decides to talk.

by Anonymousreply 301February 5, 2021 1:47 PM

I just have to say I understand why he finished the job. In for a penny, in for a pound. Wish he hadn’t killed himself though

As for the woman, it is very much like the NYC story up thread. Some women think they can say any shit they want to and suffer no consequences. She was emboldened by her big bad hubby who ended up having half a lick more sense than she did.

I’m a guy, and I can remember thinking my teenage son would never dare hit me. We were going at it one day and I left my mug hanging out there just daring him to take a swing.

He clocked me good. It was a bad idea. But I admired the tenacity.

by Anonymousreply 302February 5, 2021 1:49 PM

R293 just posted it. I think this community will have some good theories.

R295 Most of us Gen-Xers are pretty chill in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 303February 5, 2021 1:50 PM

R297, True they may have not have been bullies, but the way they sounded as they were taunting him sure sounds like bullying to me, even if it was just in the moment. Many who have been on the receiving end of such abuse likely heard those tones.

Agreed that the police wrapped it for their own reasons. Perhaps there were more calls and they did nothing about it so they need to cover it up as their lack of inaction or step in earlier could have prevented this? This incident was not about snow removal. The snow removal dispute just triggered the last straw of what was likely a long running feud between neighbors.

I guess we shall see if some writer or reporter goes in depth to write a piece about this. Or this will turn up on Investigation Discovery on a show like Fear Thy Neighbor. "Lisa Goy was a loving mom who despite the challenges of raising an autistic son, lit up the room wherever she went. Then one day the lives of she and her family changed when a new neighbor moved in across the street."

by Anonymousreply 304February 5, 2021 1:53 PM

[quote]I think this community will have some good theories.

Filled with homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 305February 5, 2021 1:53 PM

R295, you don't really think every single GenXer was this media-driven creation of "cool laid back slacker who doesn't, like, care, man," do you?

Even in 1999, actual reporting about the generation showed that most GenXers didn't care about politics and if they did, they didn't differentiate between Dems and Repugs, saying they're all the same and all awful and who cares anyway. They knew next to nothing about important issues and often supported people like Perot and Jesse Ventura, just to be contrarians.

That kind of person is going to easily move into the Repug sphere or even the QAnon cult, and I suspect many have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306February 5, 2021 1:54 PM

[quote] I have one friend who's family did just that

Oh, dear!

[quote] there words not mine

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 307February 5, 2021 1:54 PM

[quote] I am curious about his house and perfectly clean it is. No junk laying around, everything clean and manicured, almost looks like new.

He got a heads up Google would be around that day so he tidied up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 308February 5, 2021 1:55 PM

[quote] which is why his house was so spic-and-span,

I’ve got my eye on you.

by Anonymousreply 309February 5, 2021 1:56 PM

[quote] Some women think they can say any shit they want to and suffer no consequences.

Yeah, we get it, big guy, women who are mouthy deserve to be shot in the street by random men to teach them a lesson. There have been nearly 750 replies saying the same thing. We get it.

[quote]I can remember thinking my teenage son would never dare hit me. We were going at it one day and I left my mug hanging out there just daring him to take a swing. He clocked me good. It was a bad idea. But I admired the tenacity.

I like how incredibly abusive and dysfunctional adults on Datalounge think their advice that violence solves everything is just good, solid common sense.

by Anonymousreply 310February 5, 2021 1:56 PM

R297, As the video begins, I assumed Spaide was out there just having removed whatever the Goys had shoveled onto his property and had a few words for them as he was going back inside.

by Anonymousreply 311February 5, 2021 1:58 PM

[quote] The cops already made up their own story so they can close the case,

What piece of the story do you think is missing? We all saw it. You think the cops made that up or, ya know, just maybe spoke with witnesses in the neighborhood who told them that information?

What possible incentive would there be for them to lie? That they responded to numerous neighbor disputes there over the years? How would they be any more or less responsible for this guy going all murdery because they’d been there in the past?

Some of you make shit up out of whole cloth.

by Anonymousreply 312February 5, 2021 1:59 PM

It’s a good thing no cars were coming down the street with her lying there like that. She could’ve been run over!

by Anonymousreply 313February 5, 2021 2:01 PM

I would recommend closed caskets, especially for the Mrs.

by Anonymousreply 314February 5, 2021 2:03 PM

No! Let them see what they’ve done!

by Anonymousreply 315February 5, 2021 2:07 PM

R63, we’re all waiting to see whether Spaide is hot or not and then we’ll decide who the villain is.

by Anonymousreply 316February 5, 2021 2:13 PM

R276, there were European colonial settlements in the Western frontier from the early 17th C in North America. But you can keep it “Amerika” centric, if you want.

I’m just going to go get my rifle.

by Anonymousreply 317February 5, 2021 2:17 PM

R295, Generation X was the "depressed" generation. After the sex-drugs-rock heavy metal music faded out, grunge took over and celebrated introspection and depression. Kurt Cobain made suicidal ideation popular. All the other grunge wrote lyrics about isolation and depression, too, but Cobain then upped the ante. Heroin had replaced cocaine as the drug of choice. Heroin chic was in style, and models competed to look the most unhealthy. Tattooing and body piercing became common.

by Anonymousreply 318February 5, 2021 2:20 PM

R295 No, I definitely don’t think we are all cool and laid back, but my Gen X friends happen to be. It’s true many of us don’t see much difference between the two parties and often feel like we are choosing the lesser of two evils. I do know many Gen Xers like that. We are post Watergate, post Reagan cynical.

I do recall my enthusiasm an optimism voting for Bill Clinton, my first vote.

Now I believe both parties are ruled by big business and lobbyists, so it’s hard to get excited or horrified during elections.

I have two friends, one a “former CA liberal” who became an avid Trump supporter and the other a liberal who loves Biden. They both drove me batshit during the election and were angry that I didn’t share their strong feelings. The Trump supporter had to go - I ended that relationship not because she supported him (it’s her choice) but because she was blowing up my phone with “Zero Hedge,” “Ace of Spades” and “Althouse” lunacy and became very belligerent if I questioned these articles (I rarely even read them, but when I did, I became annoyed). It ended when she insisted that the conservative Capitol rioters were peaceful and the violent ones were anti infiltrators.

The liberal friend is also grating but at least she’s not completely into “woke” culture.

I guess it’s my age. I just want to pay my bills, rescue animals and hope for some peaceful retirement.

by Anonymousreply 319February 5, 2021 2:21 PM

R316 made me laugh out loud! Never change, DL!

by Anonymousreply 320February 5, 2021 2:22 PM

No, idiot r310. Maybe women who aren’t smart enough to shut up after they have been shot deserve to be shot in the street (again). Even though you want everything to be about misogyny, this was simple Darwinism.

And I know you want the club disbanded because you can’t join. But don’t pretend to understand the dynamics in male relationships. Especially those between fathers and sons. It has nothing to do with the (SHRIEK!) violence.

by Anonymousreply 321February 5, 2021 2:41 PM

r313 made me laugh very hard

by Anonymousreply 322February 5, 2021 2:45 PM

You're right, r321!

A son "clocking his father good" while they engage in one of their apparently customary bouts of physical combat is a stellar example of a healthy male relationship. Not to mention exemplary parenting.

#MASC4EVER!

by Anonymousreply 323February 5, 2021 2:50 PM

You’re assumption of “customary” is amusing, r323. It is actually sole. But if you need it that bad to make you feel good about yourself, think whatever you like.

by Anonymousreply 324February 5, 2021 2:57 PM

R312, As a rule, when there's a suicide involved, police departments tend to wrap up the case promptly.

In this incident, what is there left to know? The victims and the shooter are all dead. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 325February 5, 2021 2:57 PM

Still no pics of Jeffery? C'mon DL, you bitches are slipping!

by Anonymousreply 326February 5, 2021 3:02 PM

I know R326! I’m anxious to see his COOKIE SMELLING! BAHAHAHA! Datalounge hates the fags!

by Anonymousreply 327February 5, 2021 3:04 PM

If he’s hot, this thread is gonna turn crazy.

I suspect he’s a big bald guy with a beard.

by Anonymousreply 328February 5, 2021 3:27 PM

He was a marathon runner, so I doubt he’s a “big guy.”

by Anonymousreply 329February 5, 2021 3:27 PM

I think that we've only scratched the surface of what made Jeffrey kill.

'closeted, alone, locked down with the pandemic, years of experiencing Trump-motivated hate, surrounded by increasingly crazy Trump supporters ... he snapped.'

This was a professional man. An intelligent one. He was disciplined from his navy days. His home was spic and span. I think there was much more to it all.

His mother died in 2019. What effect did that have on Jeffrey? Was that a contributing factor?

His nephew was incarcerated in 2019 too for armed robbery. Was Jeffrey involved? Was Jeffrey traumatized by those events. Did he go out and by his firearms after these events or was he a keen hunter and marksman.

Did he have financial troubles? Was his job safe! So many questions unanswered still.

by Anonymousreply 330February 5, 2021 3:28 PM

[quote] You know, it's usually not the bully who ends up killing people, it's the victim that usually snaps. Remember the Columbine High School massacre? That shooter was a student who snapped. Only after much bulling.

R241, it turns out that initial story was completely wrong. Here's a Slate article, but the most authoritative account is the book "Columbine" by David Cullen.

Eric Harris was far from bullied; he was popular, and a psychopath.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331February 5, 2021 3:29 PM

R330 from his job description and credentials it sounds like he was in a job that necessary and wasn’t going anywhere (wouldn’t be sent offshore, etc).

by Anonymousreply 332February 5, 2021 3:32 PM

R241, this is pretty interesting, if you have the time. Cullen lays it all out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333February 5, 2021 3:34 PM

R332 I wonder if he was satisfied with that or found it frustrating.

by Anonymousreply 334February 5, 2021 3:34 PM

[quote] I think that we've only scratched the surface of what made Jeffrey kill.

If you don’t read this in Keith Morrison’s voice you’re doing DL wrong.

by Anonymousreply 335February 5, 2021 3:36 PM

I never would have contemplated the killer here being closeted if it weren’t for DL. Same for the millionaire tech guy dismembered in NYC last year. DL really has a knack for this sort of thing

by Anonymousreply 336February 5, 2021 3:47 PM

Just because his lawn isn't junky doesn't mean his house was spic and span or that he was obsessively clean and tidy. Looks can be deceiving.

We really know nothing about him other than that he seems to have no online presence.

by Anonymousreply 337February 5, 2021 3:48 PM

I'm guessing that Jeffrey suffered from mental health issues. Not schizophrenia, but maybe anxiety. Mental illness is common among creative people, and engineering is creative work. The same brain activities that crank out creative ideas also crank out anxiety. Anxiety makes you obsess over problems, playing them over and over in your head, making them seemingly worse over time. If you have a difficult neighbor (e.g. stomping in the apartment above, playing loud bass in the townhouse next door, throwing their snow on your property and bullying you in front of your neighbors), then the situation can become all consuming. Mix in other issues (Type A personality, testosterone, medication, other mental issues, etc.), and it's a recipe for disaster...eventually.

by Anonymousreply 338February 5, 2021 3:50 PM

R333 video is really good accompaniment for reading and posting on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 339February 5, 2021 3:50 PM

If you Google Jeff Spaide LinkedIn, you should see under images a photo with the label “2 Jeff Spaide profiles”. It’s a photo that had at one time been linked to a LinkedIn profile but no longer appears on their site. It may be the guy.

I tried, but cannot provide a direct link to the photo.

by Anonymousreply 340February 5, 2021 4:10 PM

You guys are really thirsty for a photo of this guy. He probably won't be good looking. It's Philadelphia. That's not a state known for it's attractive men.

by Anonymousreply 341February 5, 2021 4:12 PM

[quote] That's not a state known for it's attractive men.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 342February 5, 2021 4:17 PM

I know R342, I know...

by Anonymousreply 343February 5, 2021 4:20 PM

I think that we can ALL agree that these three people DIED, and did not "Pass Away".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344February 5, 2021 4:23 PM

[quote] TRUMP. He taught American Deplorables never apologize, double or triple down and place full blame onto others.

I agree. Trump has erased shame, guilt, contrition, honesty and accountability from the book of societal norms. We used to live in a society where you would be EMBARASSED if your actions or conduct offended your neighbor. Where people were anxious to avoid bad-blood with someone who lived across the street. Actively, deliberately displeasing a neighbor is shameful. But arguing with, or goading, that same neighbor when he has a loaded gun is so shocking to the conscience that you have to conclude everyone involved was crazy.

by Anonymousreply 345February 5, 2021 4:32 PM

[quote]I think that we can ALL agree that these three people DIED, and did not "Pass Away".

Now that DL has moved from the grieving stage of this crime into the acceptance/cheap jokes phase, has anyone asked if they can have their stuff (either shooter or victims) or determined what's on their i-pod?

by Anonymousreply 346February 5, 2021 4:33 PM

That`s a different Jeff Spaide, R340.

by Anonymousreply 347February 5, 2021 4:38 PM

[quote] I never would have contemplated the killer here being closeted if it weren’t for DL. Same for the millionaire tech guy dismembered in NYC last year. DL really has a knack for this sort of thing

Hunty, these gurls are sometimes so intuitive it is scary. They solved that DC murder from several years ago in a single thread -- i.e. Soft butch sous chef

by Anonymousreply 348February 5, 2021 4:39 PM

R346 the real question is, is Jimmy is okay?

And you know that and can confirm that how, R347?

by Anonymousreply 349February 5, 2021 4:44 PM

R345 is exactly right. In the past, if you were older than high school age, you were civil to your neighbors and people in the community, and you tried to resolve conflicts amicably, and if you lost your cool, people would try to calm you down, and you'd be embarrassed about it.

When I was a kid, the sound of a car horn meant, "hey, look out!" Today, it means "Fuck you!"

In the past, when there was a fight in public, bystanders would attempt to break up the fight to minimize the injuries. Today, people point their phones at the fight and try to be the first to upload the fight online. For "likes".

In the past, if someone yelled at a kid, the kid's parents would thank that person and tell the kid to behave and try not to embarrass the family. Today, the parent says, "Don't say shit to my kid; he can do whatever the fuck he wants. If you bother him again, I'll kick your ass."

There is something wrong with our society. We've always celebrated and glamorized outlaws (cowboys, mafia dudes, urban gangsters) who achieve power (get what they want) through force and guns. And those who don't have guns get their power from bullying the people around them. ("Nobody better tell ME what to do.")

by Anonymousreply 350February 5, 2021 4:46 PM

R347, because the guy's profile is still up and he lives in Tennessee.

by Anonymousreply 351February 5, 2021 4:49 PM

r128 It really says a lot about that woman that when a gun was pointed at her head she didn't say I'm sorry or try to calm things down or beg for her life because she has a kid...she stayed aggressive and held up her phone. Well you crazy bitch, the crazy bastard went ahead and did it. Hope you're happy now wherever you are.

by Anonymousreply 352February 5, 2021 4:50 PM

[quote] has anyone asked if they can have their stuff (either shooter or victims) or determined what's on their i-pod?

"Who's Sorry Now?" -- Connie Francis

by Anonymousreply 353February 5, 2021 4:53 PM

R352, that part struck me, too. At that point, I think I'd be begging, "I'm sorry I about what I said. Please, I have a child. Let's work this through before it gets to the point of no return for all of us." But instead, when the gun was pointed right at her, she made sure to get in one last "Fucker!". Maybe that's how she would have wanted it, though. I think I heard the word "fuck" about 20 times (among all three parties) in a timespan of 30 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 354February 5, 2021 4:54 PM

The suicide was a dangerous criminal, but they were all idiots. They couldn't de-escalate their own melodrama and so ended up dead.

And all the show will melt away while they're still in the grave.

by Anonymousreply 355February 5, 2021 4:54 PM

[quote] I think I heard the word "fuck" about 20 times (among all three parties) in a timespan of 30 seconds.

VULGARIANS!

by Anonymousreply 356February 5, 2021 4:56 PM

[quote] I get that you probably think you're upsetting people by posting this, but trolling or not, writing fanfic about a guy who committed multiple murders, threatened a couple of teens trying to help, then offed himself is pretty unhealthy.

[quote]Almost as unhealthy as stalking the underage victims and writing slashfic about them.

This, all of it. I agree, R235.

by Anonymousreply 357February 5, 2021 5:04 PM

[quote] We used to live in a society where you would be EMBARASSED if your actions or conduct offended your neighbor.

We also used to live in a society where you’d be embarrassed if your blatant hypocrisy was called out and visible to all.

(Looking at you, la Senatrix and your Supreme Court bullshit; you’re “Count me out!” bullshit and your current impeachment bullshit.)

But I digress....

by Anonymousreply 358February 5, 2021 5:06 PM

R350 for truth.

by Anonymousreply 359February 5, 2021 5:07 PM

Thank you for the info, R246. Hopefully, Mr. Angle can cut the shit about pristine psycho being a victimized gay man. I don’t like what it implies and I certainly don’t like that this fantasy is somehow being used to absolve the murderer.

[quote] Per studies, bullies commit more crimes and are frequently repeat offenders, while the victims of bullies don't commit as many crimes, but the few who do are more likely to be repeat offenders.

[quote]"Bullying predicted most types of crime (violence, property, drunk driving, and traffic offenses) when controlled with parental education level. However, frequent bullies or victims without a high level of psychiatric symptoms were not at an elevated risk for later criminality."

by Anonymousreply 360February 5, 2021 5:09 PM

R344, did you see the obituary someone linked earlier?

I kid you not, it said “Jeffrey Spaid passed away at home on....” You can’t be any more euphemistic than that.

by Anonymousreply 361February 5, 2021 5:10 PM

Agree with r352 and r354. The murderer was a psychopath. But those victims could not be stupider.

by Anonymousreply 362February 5, 2021 5:15 PM

[quote] Scary how many posters here are constructing abstruse narratives to make a guy who gunned down unarmed neighbors in the street in broad daylight sound justified.

[quote]But he was bullied (or not)! But he was gay-bashed (or not)! But they were MAGAts (or not)!

[quote]So if any or all of the above were true, it would be totally understandable to grab one of your guns (twice!) and fire 20 or 25 rounds into them at point-blank range?

[quote]I'm glad I only meet these posters online.

It’s pretty sick.

by Anonymousreply 363February 5, 2021 5:19 PM

The grounds to Jeffrey's house were neat and tidy. Jeffrey had cleared his drive. I'm not suggesting that Jeffrey had OCD following PTSD whilst serving in the Navy or issues following his mother's death, but they may have made Jeffrey withdraw from social media and flip when confronted by Mr & Mrs Goy.

by Anonymousreply 364February 5, 2021 5:32 PM

As the son of 2 people who can't resist starting shit with people, this story really resonates with me.

Especially now, during a time of social unrest, a mental health crisis, and record gun ownership, people need to calm the fuck down! Just like the couple had no intention of going to clean off their car and get murdered, I doubt the murderer woke up intending to kill 2 other people and himself.

I just can't begin to understand people who insist on living in a state of perpetual anger (again, I say this as the son of 2 hotheads).

by Anonymousreply 365February 5, 2021 5:40 PM

[quote] I’ve recently become fascinated with the Delphi murders case. I can’t say I’d be sorry to see this happen to whomever brutalized those two kids...

*to whoever brutalized

The ‘to’ preceding the pronoun (which in other cases would make the pronoun objective) is irrelevant once you include the verb following the pronoun. In this case, the pronoun is the subject performing the action of the phrase “who[ever] brutalized” so it has to take the subject form, ‘whoever’ and not ‘whomever’.

by Anonymousreply 366February 5, 2021 5:46 PM

r365, As a NYer I completely understand the perpetual anger, It's the gun laws that are insane.

by Anonymousreply 367February 5, 2021 5:55 PM

I would really like to see the video footage from Mrs. Goy's phone.

by Anonymousreply 368February 5, 2021 5:59 PM

Are we certain their son was not one of the two lads who ventured out after the first round of shooting?

by Anonymousreply 369February 5, 2021 6:00 PM

R368 I would imagine that will never become available.

by Anonymousreply 370February 5, 2021 6:01 PM

That’s the part that gets me R352. She did not back down. Even when shot there was always one more “you fucker” to utter. It boggles my mind.

by Anonymousreply 371February 5, 2021 6:13 PM

This is going to sound morbid but I listened to the video on headphones. At the end I swear you can very faintly hear someone screaming Oh My God hysterically as if from another room.

by Anonymousreply 372February 5, 2021 6:15 PM

R269, I've noticed that particular poster's replies are frequently incomprehensible, and a few times have wondered if they were using AI to respond.

by Anonymousreply 373February 5, 2021 6:19 PM

[quote]that they didn't slow back away is baffling, unless one assumes that armed stand off where not unusual between these people

They may have been used to the guy getting his gun and pointing it at people every time he felt aggrieved.

My personal theory is that they were half awake first thing in the morning, tired, stressed, and pumped full of adrenaline, and in a lot of denial about what was going on. Despite the crazies on here insisting that the mouthy broad was the scariest thing they'd ever seen, it seems perfectly logical for someone dazed, wounded and in a panic to yell and shout at someone in hopes of scaring them off. She couldn't run or even move much, there wasn't anything for her to do but try to scare him off and call the police (which her husband told her to do once shooting started) or film and collect evidence before she died.

by Anonymousreply 374February 5, 2021 6:25 PM

Was it really Edith Massey, the infamous Egg Lady, yelling “ Jimmmmmmmmmmmy”

by Anonymousreply 375February 5, 2021 6:30 PM

Let's not forget Frau Goy and Jeff S were both registered Democrats. It would be nice if all 3 were Trumpsters but they were not.

The Mother Spaide Memorial pix are tragic. She looks like she was begging for death in every one of them.

Jeff has to be in the family group p ix on the memorial wall. Didn't one of his obits state he was a runner?

by Anonymousreply 376February 5, 2021 6:32 PM

If they had only ignored each other that snowy morning, they’d be out and about today enjoying the mid-40s partly cloudy weather.

Could have, should have, would have.

by Anonymousreply 377February 5, 2021 6:32 PM

I didn't say anything was missing, R312. I said the cops and DA said the Goys were throwing snow onto Spaide's property and got shot for it, oh well, that's it, case closed.

For some reason the footage was leaked (I'd love to know why) and the surveillance footage shows no extra snow on Spaide's property, nor any indication that the Goys had put snow on his property, since all the snow they'd cleared off a car was still there in a pile in their parking lot, not across the street near Spaide's place.

Considering the outright lies and fictional stories people have been posting here, it's weird that you'd single me out for "making stuff up out of whole cloth," when all I did was correctly point out that the video doesn't support the police department's story.

by Anonymousreply 378February 5, 2021 6:34 PM

Look at the Disney pic. Is it possible that Jeff was the older brother? The smaller kid in the Disney pic has the same kind of fat, round face as Jeff's trashy brother, William.

by Anonymousreply 379February 5, 2021 6:35 PM

[quote]“You should have kept your f–king mouth [shut],” Spaide can be heard saying before shooting the woman again.

It's interesting how many Dataloungers have said this exact thing, then acted indignant when people are taken aback by it.

They literally think it's fine, normal and completely ethical to murder people in the street because they mouthed off at them. When you put it that plainly, though, they'll say "no one is saying it was right to murder them, but..." and then go on to explain why it was okay to murder them.

by Anonymousreply 380February 5, 2021 6:36 PM

Check R92 which is a longer video. They were over there at his property.

by Anonymousreply 381February 5, 2021 6:36 PM

William (older brother) is 51, Jeffrey 47, then a sister who's 45, then another sister who's 43.

by Anonymousreply 382February 5, 2021 6:37 PM

Question...did one of the kids, Jimmy or Ryan/Brian/Jerry, say “get my coat” or “get my phone”?

by Anonymousreply 383February 5, 2021 6:38 PM

R380, whether or not it was okay to murder them will ultimately depend on Jeffery's hotness.

OK, thanks, R382.

by Anonymousreply 384February 5, 2021 6:38 PM

R29 This behavior goes all the way back to the Hatfields and McCoys circa 1880. Hopefully you'll get over your PTDS Post Trump Derangement Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 385February 5, 2021 6:40 PM

That's just the thing r376. Jeffrey isn't in any of the pix (save one or two). Really none of the children are, except a few with (I'm assuming) the daughters.

by Anonymousreply 386February 5, 2021 6:41 PM

"Get my phone", R383.

by Anonymousreply 387February 5, 2021 6:41 PM

Thank you R387

by Anonymousreply 388February 5, 2021 6:46 PM

Is there a William on that street? I thought it was "Billy" before I concluded that it's "Jimmy". Someone couldn't find a James on the street... So maybe it's "Billy"?

by Anonymousreply 389February 5, 2021 6:48 PM

I believe what Jimmy asks Frau Goy is "Would you like some help up?" which is hilarious,

by Anonymousreply 390February 5, 2021 6:48 PM

I kid you not.

There is a Facebook group called Wilkes-Barre Shots Fired - Bang Bang !!! that has 4,693 members.

by Anonymousreply 391February 5, 2021 6:49 PM

I'm pretty sure Jimmy's a little bit slow. Nice-looking, however; well-proportioned.

by Anonymousreply 392February 5, 2021 6:49 PM

R391, I feel terrible but I LOL'd to that. Fucking hilarious title.

by Anonymousreply 393February 5, 2021 6:50 PM

They didn't run when they saw the gun and were running their mouths. That's why they didn't hear the gunfire and run. Their own hubris got them killed.

by Anonymousreply 394February 5, 2021 6:51 PM

Did the wife ask to speak to the manager?

by Anonymousreply 395February 5, 2021 6:53 PM

The frau lady had a gun herself as well, no? At minute 1:00 of the longer video she pulls out something from her pocket, but it's not a phone. It's shaped like a gun. Perhaps that's why the couple didn't feel the need to run.

by Anonymousreply 396February 5, 2021 6:54 PM

So I have been thinking about this since I saw that video last night on first thread and I couldn't put my finger on something and now I have.

Certainly I was shocked but not as much as I think I should have been. Yet we saw live action, high def, surround sound crime being committed, people being murdered, the last moments of people's lives, people dying.

Even five years ago, I think, we'd have had to go some place on the web that I wouldn't even know how to find still today to see something like that. And yet there it was. And I slept untroubled.

So yeah, there's a lot of violence and anger and weirdness in society but I'm kind of feeling now like we're all pretty fucked up because how the hell did that seep into the mainstream?

by Anonymousreply 397February 5, 2021 6:55 PM

Anyone seen animal slaughter in factory farms and religious slaughterhouses?

This is nothing.

by Anonymousreply 398February 5, 2021 6:58 PM

The only way I can possibly understand her behavior after being shot is meth, or some other drugs. Wtf DOES that after being shot?!

by Anonymousreply 399February 5, 2021 6:59 PM

Jeff did not kill himself until the cops arrived They heard the shot according to local news.

i would bet Jeff is in the kitchen family photo on the memorial wall. Could he be the thinner guy on the left?

by Anonymousreply 400February 5, 2021 6:59 PM

Sorry "meatpacking plants" - not factory farms. Factory farms is where they suffer immensely while growing.

by Anonymousreply 401February 5, 2021 6:59 PM

R398 I see your bet and I raise you Mexican cartel executions.

by Anonymousreply 402February 5, 2021 7:02 PM

R402, ah yes, those are horrific indeed - and horrifically creative at times.

by Anonymousreply 403February 5, 2021 7:03 PM

I'd like to see something similar. Morbid curiosity.

If anyone knows of something (no children or animals please), please share.

by Anonymousreply 404February 5, 2021 7:05 PM

[quote]I grew up in a lower middle class Irish and German neighborhood

That describes this neighborhood in Wilkes-Barre perfectly

by Anonymousreply 405February 5, 2021 7:07 PM

I'm just glad to learn it's Wilkes-Barry, not Wilkes-Bar. So it wasn't for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 406February 5, 2021 7:10 PM

R374, It was 9:00 AM.

by Anonymousreply 407February 5, 2021 7:11 PM

R404 I have looked at photos, stills and only *read* about specific videos. Never watched cause I can't and I truly believe it will change something in me, like my psyche, physiology and humanity that I will never be able to reset. Reading about them is enough terror. Also, does DL even allow sharing links to graphic snuff films? Surely, it can't be this chill.

by Anonymousreply 408February 5, 2021 7:12 PM

Oh god, R408, definitely don't want to see those kinds of films. I just mean this kind of neighborhood footage. Nothing intentionally created. Just random disputes leading to ... this sort of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 409February 5, 2021 7:15 PM

[quote] to make a sense

Are you Italian?

by Anonymousreply 410February 5, 2021 7:15 PM

I saw a show once on TV years ago where two feuding neighbors were brought together to discuss their hate-fueled feud. After airing their grievances a psychologist explained to them that often feuds involved people who were deeply troubled and in conflict about personal issues. They scapegoat their neighbors and others rather than taking responsibilities for their own problems. They escalate problems that could be otherwise solved with as a distraction from their own dysfunction. Then, if the feud spirals out of control, people might die.

The four adults on the TV show got it. You could see them visibly embarrassed to realize they were amplifying their own weaknesses. At that point the mediator was able to facilitate a cordial conversation between the two couples, which ended in an agreement to become civil and helpful, rather than angry and hateful.

The snow shoveling issue probably could have been eased had they just talked to each like respectful adults from the start. It seems that some people enjoy their grievances rather than taking the steps to set things right.

by Anonymousreply 411February 5, 2021 7:16 PM

[quote] I thought it was "Billy" before I concluded that it's "Jimmy". Someone couldn't find a James on the street... So maybe it's "Billy"?

Or Bobby. Yeah, it was Bobby. I think.

by Anonymousreply 412February 5, 2021 7:16 PM

[quote]I saw a show once on TV years ago where two feuding neighbors were brought together to discuss their hate-fueled feud. After airing their grievances a psychologist explained to them that often feuds involved people who were deeply troubled and in conflict about personal issues. They scapegoat their neighbors and others rather than taking responsibilities for their own problems. They escalate problems that could be otherwise solved with as a distraction from their own dysfunction. Then, if the feud spirals out of control, people might die.

The four adults on the TV show got it. You could see them visibly embarrassed to realize they were amplifying their own weaknesses. At that point the mediator was able to facilitate a cordial conversation between the two couples, which ended in an agreement to become civil and helpful, rather than angry and hateful.

And then they died.

by Anonymousreply 413February 5, 2021 7:17 PM

[quote] all I did was correctly point out that the video doesn't support the police department's story.

No, you said the cops “made up their own stories” in some nefarious scheme to close the case. The cops didn’t just make up the snow theory, they likely heard it from witnesses and neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 414February 5, 2021 7:18 PM

Obviously, MAGA’s.

by Anonymousreply 415February 5, 2021 7:19 PM

[quote] Obviously, MAGA’s.

Since they were registered democrats this is more probable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416February 5, 2021 7:22 PM

God I hope I don't die in such a dumb way.

by Anonymousreply 417February 5, 2021 7:24 PM

AND, BTW, THIS IS NOWHERE NEAR PHILADELPHIA.

by Anonymousreply 418February 5, 2021 7:25 PM

I'm wondering if any of these gun nuts ever think they will get shot. They think, "I'd never shoot anyone, I just love guns." and think they're safe.

My grandfather was a military sharpshooter, had a locked case full of military weapons. We learned to target shoot as kids. My own father hunted as a teen and was in the military but after having kids, got rid of his guns. The subject of guns and gun ownership never came up in my family except for the risk involved to your loved ones if you owned them.

I know a couple of MAGA gun nuts from work. They are obsessed with gun ownership, practicing, and having them taken away by libs. The more rational gun users I know, mainly distant relatives who lived on farms and ranches , never mention guns in conversation. They are not gun nuts, they only used as needed on the farm and that was decades ago.

It's like some gun owners belong to a cult, propagated by the NRA and right wing thought. What a terrible way to live, particularly with the "pro-life" crowd who insist on open carry. Hypocrisy for days.

by Anonymousreply 419February 5, 2021 7:27 PM

Ooooooh, she leakin’!

by Anonymousreply 420February 5, 2021 7:32 PM

[quote]I know a couple of MAGA gun nuts from work. They are obsessed with gun ownership, practicing, and having them taken away by libs.

The nuts with guns we need to worry about the most are in our cities.

by Anonymousreply 421February 5, 2021 7:32 PM

Don't feel bad, R393, I've been laughing over the insanity of it all since OP Part One.

by Anonymousreply 422February 5, 2021 7:37 PM

R345 Do you think the woman could have survived if he hadn’t shot her with the second gun, though?

by Anonymousreply 423February 5, 2021 7:37 PM

R366 Thank you. I honestly did not know that and I appreciate being told the correct way to spell it.

by Anonymousreply 424February 5, 2021 7:40 PM

But these people were registered Dems. Plenty of Dems have guns as well. We've got 2 in our house. OK we live in the countryside and I've never shot anything, but if a bear or coyote comes around getting too close to livestock I'll shoot into the air

by Anonymousreply 425February 5, 2021 7:40 PM

Are we strangely presuming the killer was gay because the man called him queer and he was almost 50 with no wife or kids? Do we know for sure? Cuz then it seems like the bullied fighting the bully.

If he just called him a queer cuz that's the worst thing he could think of, next to 'pussy' then that's a different story.

by Anonymousreply 426February 5, 2021 7:40 PM

It's pure DL speculation.

by Anonymousreply 427February 5, 2021 7:43 PM

[quote]Plenty of Dems have guns as well. We've got 2 in our house. OK we live in the countryside and I've never shot anything,

I do too. And I have shot something. This past Thanksgiving I shot my first turkey.

Scared the shit out of everyone in the frozen food section and I’m not allowed back at that store, but still it was exhilarating.

by Anonymousreply 428February 5, 2021 7:45 PM

I think she would have survived the first round of bullets. It was AR 15 that did her in.

by Anonymousreply 429February 5, 2021 7:46 PM

Until we see Jeff's photo the jury is out. There appears to be a big blond queen in the family pix. I certainly hope this isn't Jeff who I imagine to be high masc.

by Anonymousreply 430February 5, 2021 7:46 PM

OK, I've got too much time on my hands and want to solve this family puzzle (and not in a creepy way!) If you look at the pics in the mom's obit, there is a picture of the 4 kids on a couch. Even though William is supposed to be the oldest, there is no way the tall, thin kid is him (just look at his facebook...trust me.) So Jeffrey is the tall kid with the hat on, and the taller kid in the Disney photo, and probably the kid way off to the right in one of the kitchen photos. He looks almost strangely tall with disproportionately long legs, maybe Marfan syndrome. IDK, I'm just bored and figured why not just wildly speculate.

by Anonymousreply 431February 5, 2021 7:46 PM

R419 + 1 You just described my family! Down to getting rid of guns and relatives who live on a farm. Except one of my uncles taught me how to shoot a gun on horse back. LOL

Same thing, I don't own a gun. Statistically if you own a gun and someone gets shot, 80% of the time it will be a family member or someone you know. Not some dude robbing your house.

by Anonymousreply 432February 5, 2021 7:47 PM

Which pics have the queen in them, r430?

by Anonymousreply 433February 5, 2021 7:48 PM

[quote]There appears to be a big blond queen in the family pix.

He was a marathoner.

I wish he just moved. I know it’s annoying.

by Anonymousreply 434February 5, 2021 7:50 PM

[quote]Do you think the woman could have survived if he hadn’t shot her with the second gun, though?

She would have survived if she just didn't say "do it". But seriously, who knows, depends on where she was shot. I'ts not like the movies where people instantly die, it takes a few minutes. That second round probably put her out of her misery.

Her last words were "fucking asshole", classy!

by Anonymousreply 435February 5, 2021 7:54 PM

I wish you guys would please repost these photos & obituaries you are talking about, or at least refer to the post where you're seeing these photos. Would be helpful. These threads are both very lengthy.

by Anonymousreply 436February 5, 2021 7:55 PM

Is the blond Jeff then? Looks like a runner.

by Anonymousreply 437February 5, 2021 7:56 PM

We can't repost them, R436. I tried posting some from the mother's obit page, but you can't select a single pic for some stupid reason.

by Anonymousreply 438February 5, 2021 7:56 PM

Statistically if you own a gun and someone gets shot, 80% of the time it will be a family member or someone you know.

In the time the Illinois National Guard has been deployed in DC 150 were shot in Chicago. I really doubt if 120 of them were family members

by Anonymousreply 439February 5, 2021 7:57 PM

R416 thanks for that misleading post from Obama. You left off the rest of the sentence. And by the way it was a joke.

"if they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun, because from what I understand folks in Phily like a good brawl. I'v seen Egals Fans". LOL

by Anonymousreply 440February 5, 2021 8:02 PM

[quote] We can't repost them, [R436]. I tried posting some from the mother's obit page, but you can't select a single pic for some stupid reason.

Thanks, R438. But if you're referring to something that somebody else successfully posted upthread, please copy and paste that URL into your post.

by Anonymousreply 441February 5, 2021 8:03 PM

Questions:

1. From the video you can see that the cars in front of the house are parked perpendicular to the street, straight in toward the house. But the google map street view pictures, not taken during snowy weather, show cars parked along the side of the street. Is parking straight in toward the sidewalk normally done in that area?

2. Who had put that camera positioned clearly to photograph Spaid's house? It appears that the camera was on the 2nd floor of the Goy house. That video was too steady to have been hand held, especially given the events photographed. So, if the Goys were constantly photographing Spaid, or turned on the camera when they were shoveling snow onto his property, where is the rest of the video?

3. Who posted the video online?

by Anonymousreply 442February 5, 2021 8:10 PM

[quote]So yeah, there's a lot of violence and anger and weirdness in society but I'm kind of feeling now like we're all pretty fucked up because how the hell did that seep into the mainstream?

It started with all the police shooting and choke outs videos of black people. Playing it over and over and over again just before the riots. Then someone rightfully pointed out, whenever the person is white, the media blurs out the face, stops the video before you see them get shot. So after that weird double standard, now everything gets shown.

by Anonymousreply 443February 5, 2021 8:11 PM

[quote]I don't know that we will get much more unless some neighbour or family member decides to talk.

Oh please. This story will become a true crime obsession on the level of Susan Powell, etc. At the very least, there will be a two hour ID special.

by Anonymousreply 444February 5, 2021 8:13 PM

R441 this photo (from William’s Facebook) was posted earlier upthread (r190). Speculation was that the older guy in the green shirt could be Jeffrey Spaide, but I think it is more likely that Jeff could be the guy in the Teal polo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445February 5, 2021 8:13 PM

[quote] 3. Who posted the video online?

The police did.

As for the cam, probably just one of those 24/7 security cams everyone has these days. Although, you might be on to something, it is curiously pointed at the guys house at a very high angle, not where you would normally aim it to see who's at the front door.

by Anonymousreply 446February 5, 2021 8:15 PM

Why the teal polo R445?

by Anonymousreply 447February 5, 2021 8:15 PM

[quote][R441] this photo (from William’s Facebook) was posted earlier upthread ([R190]). Speculation was that the older guy in the green shirt could be Jeffrey Spaide, but I think it is more likely that Jeff could be the guy in the Teal polo.

I think Jeff is the guy in the light green polo (2nd to left); he's got a tat on his leg & military people almost always have at least one tat and he's got the flat top military haircut. Guy in Teal Polo is too smiley & attractive to be the kind of guy that would blow a woman's head off at point blank range.

by Anonymousreply 448February 5, 2021 8:17 PM

R445, if it is the guy in the teal polo, then he is definitely innocent and the recording we saw was faked or left out the part where the deplorable couple shot at him first.

by Anonymousreply 449February 5, 2021 8:17 PM

r437, maybe you're right and the little blonde is Jeffrey. I don't know what happened to William then, because he looks nothing like when he was a kid. In the picture of the boys with their mom (from mom's obit) getting on a plane, that little blonde boy is adorable, though. Which pic looks like he is a marathon runner?

by Anonymousreply 450February 5, 2021 8:17 PM

As far as the "marathon runner" goes, it could be he ran a marathon 20 years ago; when your weirdo brother just committed double homicide & blew his brains out, you might have to reach to humanize him the obit.

by Anonymousreply 451February 5, 2021 8:19 PM

The guy in the light green shirt doesn’t look healthy enough to be a marathoner. Teal polo guy is fit, looks like he could be a runner, and I could see resemblance in the cheeks between him and William (in the red tank).

by Anonymousreply 452February 5, 2021 8:21 PM

How could a guy so into cleanliness have stains all over his shirt?

by Anonymousreply 453February 5, 2021 8:23 PM

R442, those cars aren't parked in the street. At some point, part of the yard was paved over to make a driveway. There are two cars parked side by side on that driveway. The third car is parked on the remaining front yard (which looks to be about 12 by 12 feet in size).

by Anonymousreply 454February 5, 2021 8:24 PM

R445, if that's him, he looks like he's smelling cookies. And gunsmoke.

by Anonymousreply 455February 5, 2021 8:25 PM

That guy is too old to be Jeffery, R453. And, I'm not sure Jeffrey is even in that picture at all.

by Anonymousreply 456February 5, 2021 8:26 PM

Tsk task. Goyim.

by Anonymousreply 457February 5, 2021 8:27 PM

Has the shooter dudes bad aim been mentioned? It seems like he spent half a clip without hitting anything.

by Anonymousreply 458February 5, 2021 8:28 PM

yeah, r456. It doesn't seem like he was close to Jeffrey at all. It's a long shot that he's in any of William's photos.

by Anonymousreply 459February 5, 2021 8:28 PM

The snow was so red that day.

by Anonymousreply 460February 5, 2021 8:29 PM

A question: I don't really feel like watching the video again, but I'd like to know, who is calling out "Jimmy"? Is it the woman who has been shot or from someone inside the Goy house?

by Anonymousreply 461February 5, 2021 8:30 PM

R461, someone in a neighboring house.

by Anonymousreply 462February 5, 2021 8:32 PM

Can somebody please link Jeff's mother's memorial wall

by Anonymousreply 463February 5, 2021 8:33 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 464February 5, 2021 8:34 PM

Here, R463.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465February 5, 2021 8:35 PM

You are mistaken and looking for a boogie man r380. It isn't that it was OK. I don't think anybody thinks it was "OK". It was just bad judgement by the murdered couple. F or F would have served them well. Swinging Dick hubby would have done better off to rush the guy rather than being a duck on the pond.

by Anonymousreply 466February 5, 2021 8:35 PM

[quote]if that's him, he looks like he's smelling cookies. And gunsmoke.

I think Jeff shot the wrong person. Maybe you’ll get it one day.

by Anonymousreply 467February 5, 2021 8:35 PM

"Le Sang Dans Les Neiges."

The Simenon novel he never wrote.

(By the way, ironically, this happened 15 miles from where President Joe Biden was born).

by Anonymousreply 468February 5, 2021 8:37 PM

Somebody upthread (or in Part 1) said that this photo is about 7 years old. Therefore, my opinion is that the 3 guys on the left are too young to be Spaid, even adding 7 years. The 2 guys on the right are too old to be Spaid, especially if you're adding 7 years onto what they look like.

Spaid was 47, according to the obituary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469February 5, 2021 8:37 PM

R467, you're right. You should really go shovel some snow.

by Anonymousreply 470February 5, 2021 8:37 PM

Exactly, R469, I don't think Jeffrey is in that pic at all.

by Anonymousreply 471February 5, 2021 8:39 PM

Would an outside security camera positioned on the 2nd floor (or roof eave) so it overlooks the street have audio? And good audio at that distance?

Yes, I can believe they were pushing the snow across the street to the cut-out with the retaining wall where he parked his truck. Although it had snowed another inch , you can see the curve in the snow of where the shovel had been pushed on the street (on the left). Over at his parking space there is a small pile along the edge. Not much, but a provocation.

by Anonymousreply 472February 5, 2021 8:40 PM

[quote][R467], you're right.

I am. I’d watch that homophobic mouth though if I were you, you just might find it shot off by a gay man who “smells cookies”.

by Anonymousreply 473February 5, 2021 8:40 PM

R468 what's the irony in that tidbit?

by Anonymousreply 474February 5, 2021 8:42 PM

R473, I am a gay man, you unhinged crazy person.

by Anonymousreply 475February 5, 2021 8:42 PM

[quote] By the way, ironically, this happened 15 miles from where President Joe Biden was born

Yeah, I don’t think you know what ironic means.

by Anonymousreply 476February 5, 2021 8:47 PM

Google Jeffery Spaide, images. You will see a picture under Global News. I am frustrated as hell because I have been trying to post the link for an hour to no avail.

by Anonymousreply 477February 5, 2021 8:48 PM

Look at the picture 14th down in the first column. One of those boys might be Jeffrey. Compare to the last pic in the same column, where you see the young man in the white shirt and jeans partially cut off. That young man is definitely one of the kids standing on the stairs to the airplane.

Damn - I wish we could link individual pics. That "tribute wall" is a shitty website.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478February 5, 2021 8:49 PM

Bless your heart, r477.

That’s not sarcasm, but genuine. I can only imagine how frustrating that would be.

by Anonymousreply 479February 5, 2021 8:50 PM

R477, are you talking about this pic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480February 5, 2021 8:52 PM

So the irony is President Biden wants America, like, to be, united and stuff? So killing your neighbors is, like, the opposite of that, right?

by Anonymousreply 481February 5, 2021 8:53 PM

No. It is a white man, shaved head. He is pictured next to a women. How do you post an image/pic? Thank you (R479) 😘

by Anonymousreply 482February 5, 2021 8:54 PM

I bet the Goys set that security cam where they did to hopefully capture footage of Spaide up to no good so they could use it against him--either in a court of law for a lawsuit, or with the police and criminal justice system. I suppose I've watched too many Fear they Neighbor episodes, but in many of those episodes as things begin to escalate between the feuding neighbors, installation of security cams pointed at their enemy neighbors tends to be a standard move.

BTW, where do you all get the idea they are registered Democrats, or Trump voters or even Biden voters? Some people are apolitical or don't let politics be a big part of their identity.

by Anonymousreply 483February 5, 2021 8:55 PM

[quote]BTW, where do you all get the idea they are registered Democrats

Mylife.com

[quote]or Trump voters or even

It’s assumed both neighbors had Trump flags but no evidence of this. Trump voters because of how the victims looked.

by Anonymousreply 484February 5, 2021 8:58 PM

R478, I don't see any columns.

To post a photo: right click on the photo (or press your finger down on your screen) then choose "copy image location." Then paste that URL into "Web Site Link."

by Anonymousreply 485February 5, 2021 8:58 PM

R482, this one?

If so, that's not him. Click on the link and you'll see those are the two FBI agents who were killed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486February 5, 2021 8:59 PM

If Jimmy a celebrity yet? Does he have representation?

by Anonymousreply 487February 5, 2021 8:59 PM

Is*

by Anonymousreply 488February 5, 2021 9:00 PM

Why were the all the over on his side of the street with a snow shovel? Not saying he was justified, but it sure looks like they started it. That's why the first words on the tape are "you fucking scummy people".

by Anonymousreply 489February 5, 2021 9:00 PM

Don’t any of you guys know about the snipping tool?

by Anonymousreply 490February 5, 2021 9:00 PM

How many kids have seen it by now?

That’s how screwed up our society is.

by Anonymousreply 491February 5, 2021 9:02 PM

r477 I see the pic, but I'm not sure it's him. The woman beside him (separate pic) seems to have no connection. Why post them together?

by Anonymousreply 492February 5, 2021 9:03 PM

[quote]Why were the all the over on his side of the street with a snow shovel?

Do you require medical assistance?

by Anonymousreply 493February 5, 2021 9:03 PM

It's not him, R492. Those people are the FBI agents who were killed. Click on the link and their story shows up.

by Anonymousreply 494February 5, 2021 9:04 PM

“D’oh, Ryan Muranski!” [“You get back in here in your red snow suit!”]

by Anonymousreply 495February 5, 2021 9:04 PM

The neighbor is probably the killer!

by Anonymousreply 496February 5, 2021 9:05 PM

FBI agent was cute. Sad

by Anonymousreply 497February 5, 2021 9:05 PM

Ryan Muranskiiii! at 1:30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498February 5, 2021 9:06 PM

R37, of course this doesn't begin or end with the presidency of that racist, sexist, irresponsible imbecile. Social media has just made it more readily available and accessible to an ever widening audience. Disputes which have turned deadly violent have occurred long before this sad case.

by Anonymousreply 499February 5, 2021 9:10 PM

What religion were they all?

by Anonymousreply 500February 5, 2021 9:11 PM

Kind of weird the security camera is pointed at his driveway.

by Anonymousreply 501February 5, 2021 9:11 PM

If you watch the extended video of the shooting the first thing you hear Goy calling JS is "a big homo".

memorial tribute wall gallery first column next to last photo. Is that Jeff leaning his back against the sink?

by Anonymousreply 502February 5, 2021 9:14 PM

Queer, not homo, I think, R502.

by Anonymousreply 503February 5, 2021 9:19 PM

Who's this guy? Looks like a grown version of the kid on the airplane steps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504February 5, 2021 9:19 PM

Extended director’s cut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505February 5, 2021 9:20 PM

Where is the rest of the video? It would show if the Goys were or were not deliberately shoveling their snow across the street onto his property.

by Anonymousreply 506February 5, 2021 9:20 PM

Did she say:

“You’re the fucking scumbag—you don’t bother with nobody!”

?

by Anonymousreply 507February 5, 2021 9:23 PM

R481 opposite isn’t irony, dear. But nice try!

Anyway, back on topic...

by Anonymousreply 508February 5, 2021 9:24 PM

A grandson probably, R504. That pic is relatively recent (look how old Jeffrey's mother is in that pic compared to the one on the airplane steps).

by Anonymousreply 509February 5, 2021 9:24 PM

r504, That's Derek, one of his nephews. He's in prison now for bank robbery

by Anonymousreply 510February 5, 2021 9:24 PM

Has an official transcript been released to stop us guessing what was or wasn't said!

by Anonymousreply 511February 5, 2021 9:25 PM

She took out her phone just before getting shot. She said “Go ahead—I’ve got video” (sic —she means “I’m getting video of this”). That’s what she was holding up.

by Anonymousreply 512February 5, 2021 9:25 PM

Any comment from Ma Muranski?

by Anonymousreply 513February 5, 2021 9:26 PM

Derek must be the son of the white trashy brother, William. Same last name and looks just like him, only not as old and fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514February 5, 2021 9:27 PM

I think the shooter’s last quip to the guy was “Pussy, huh?” But it sounds like “Boosy, ha?”

by Anonymousreply 515February 5, 2021 9:28 PM

Yep r514. Not that it matters, but it looks like the rest of the nieces and nephews are the children of his sisters' and they are all mixed race.

by Anonymousreply 516February 5, 2021 9:30 PM

(R492) Yes, that is the one. I have no idea if it is him. My husband is guilting me. He is say he wishes I was as interested in him as I am DL. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 517February 5, 2021 9:31 PM

Looks like this struck a nerve with DLers - the threads are filling up so fast.

by Anonymousreply 518February 5, 2021 9:33 PM

I am going to give my take. After replying a lot on the original thread and watching the video at different volumes - Longer version is important to see more of what happened. Also, with headphones is even worse- You really hear the gentleman struggling to breathe- its very disturbing.

I feel incredibly bad for all 3 of them. I don't give a flying fuck if they were gay, straight, MAGA's, Trumpster's- I will say that now it has been confirmed that the victims owned multiple properties, that the poster on the local newspaper who said she was a tenant, proves true so far. (last night I called bullshit) She said that the couple were Trumpsters and racists. Innocent until proven guilty, but this may end up being the case. And I truly hope not.

People carry around a lot of issues. Memories, anger, sadness, pain, regret... all the time. For lifetimes.

It looks to me in this instance, that the shooter started the "conversation" by calling them scumbags. They were probably shoveling snow into the truck area on his property. He clearly took great pride in his property. And as someone who is a neat freak, it makes you feel great to control something when your life seems out of control or you have underlying anxieties/issues.. The couple's anger was very over the top and embarrassing. I don't give a fuck if they were scumbag Trumpsters- I pity them for behaving like that in the final moments of their lives. I am embarrassed for their poor son and their family. They disgraced themselves. I sense that they felt that he was talking down to them in a very elitist manner- Scumbag is basically- trash. The father specifically sounded very "simple"- just a down to earth blue collar guy running his mouth. They did not deserve to die.

The shooter- That guy was intelligent- clearly. The cavalcade of guns at his disposal was shocking to me. And I grew up in a small town and know a lot of hunters, etc. After the pussy, pussy, pussy, queer- He walked off and gets a gun. He starts shooting immediately. No sane fucking person does that. He either was extremely depressed and angry- or had issues beyond belief. Was he gay? If he was a suspect he was closeted to point of insanity. Fuck, maybe he was asexual. This goes beyond "being a loner".

The couple's reaction is what boggles my mind. They stand there and egg him on. She especially had balls of steel. They were fueled by blind anger. People say that they "must have been around guns". Excuse me, but if someone is actively SHOOTING AT YOU, you run. This is not debatable. And they had a camera running upstairs! I think that they were more angry than the shooter. The shooter had something far deeper and darker lurking underneath.

They couple gets shot the first time. The husband reacts someone like a normal person and at least runs the SECOND he got shot. He is clearly very scared and I think he was shot much more fatally from the outset, and he knew it, which is why he panicked. In the video, he did start to run back for his wife. You can barely see it- but he did. The shooter shoots the husband a second time doing major damage. You will hear the husband's wheezing until he is shot by the rifle. The wife's anger continues after she is shot! Any normal person would be begging for their life, saying they are sorry- She did not. She was still angry. Its a shame, I think he shot her in the leg or possibly the spinal area- if she could have ran away, she may have saved her life. She couldn't. The shooter had a great career, great credentials- I suspect he suffered a lot emotionally. (ya think?) Don't care if we was a Trumpster. Don't care if he was a democrat. He became a murderer that day. He showed no mercy when he came back with that rifle, and he wanted them to know that he was not a pussy. They behaved like animals. He behaved like an animal. Ultimately, going to get firearms does make him a pussy. He should have walked over and punched the guy.

by Anonymousreply 519February 5, 2021 9:33 PM

Their swearing has made me reevaluate my own use of the English language as that was a nasty mirror to look in. To have your life end with such cruelty to others and cruelty to yourself. It was a profane way to die. They treated each other like subhumans. They were all wrong on different levels. I am so sad for all 3 of them. I don't care if all 3 of them would have despised me in "real life". I think we have to look at ourselves. Especially those of us who think "they deserved it". They didn't.

by Anonymousreply 520February 5, 2021 9:33 PM

I feel very sorry for their child, but not them. The couple were bullies. There are few things I hate more than a bully. All of the Magats appear to be the same. They did not even think of their son. What if he had run out there to help them and had been shot too? That would have been most parents first thought. No, no pity from me.

by Anonymousreply 521February 5, 2021 9:42 PM

R492- saying, not say. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 522February 5, 2021 9:44 PM

For those wondering when Jeff was last a runner

Jeff Spaide ran the Scranton Half Marathon in 2:12 in Oct 2019. He had also run it in 2015 (1:45) and 2016 (1:48). He was 45 at the time. He also ran a 3:59 full marathon in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 523February 5, 2021 9:45 PM

Why are there no pics of him anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 524February 5, 2021 9:47 PM

From police reports at the beginning of the longer video the husband had thrown the shovel at the shooter. Then he says, "put the shovel back" But the shooter ran inside with it.

by Anonymousreply 525February 5, 2021 9:48 PM

One of you should check online yearbooks.

by Anonymousreply 526February 5, 2021 9:50 PM

[quote]All of the Magats appear to be the same.

Why you are calling them Magats? They were registered Dems.

by Anonymousreply 527February 5, 2021 9:51 PM

Most definitely yells "big homo" in the longer video version. Its right at the start.

by Anonymousreply 528February 5, 2021 9:52 PM

R519 Who is calling "Jimmy"? Is it from inside the Goy house?

by Anonymousreply 529February 5, 2021 9:55 PM

I wonder if this will be a warning for all those neighbors who like to harass other people on the street.

by Anonymousreply 530February 5, 2021 9:57 PM

Who the fuck asked r519 to submit his thesis on this?

by Anonymousreply 531February 5, 2021 9:57 PM

[quote] Why you are calling them Magats? They were registered Dems.

JFC, read the thread.

by Anonymousreply 532February 5, 2021 9:58 PM

Did we figure out who Ryan Muranski was?

by Anonymousreply 533February 5, 2021 9:58 PM

R533, the boy in the red snow suit.

by Anonymousreply 534February 5, 2021 9:59 PM

R531- I am sorry. I just had to type this shit up to get it out of my system. I know it reads like a thesis. Sorry. I am 520 too. My thesis was so long it took 2 posts.

R533? I thought someone found that Muranski is a cop, and that's who the female victim said to call...

I think she was on her cell phone talking to someone. I don't think that she was talking to the kid.

by Anonymousreply 535February 5, 2021 10:00 PM

R523 Is that a good time?

Is it indicative of an athletic and focussed guy?

by Anonymousreply 536February 5, 2021 10:01 PM

"I'm holding up my phone to shoot my own subjective camera POV snuff movie."

by Anonymousreply 537February 5, 2021 10:02 PM

[quote] Also, with headphones is even worse- You really hear the gentleman struggling to breathe- its very disturbing.

I can't even imagine; in the twitter video, you can hear him moaning after stumbling out of the camera view. He sounded like a dying animal - it was genuinely disturbing so I can't imagine better audio. That was actually a very good analysis of the situation R519.

by Anonymousreply 538February 5, 2021 10:02 PM

R535, it’s all in good fun, hon. I’m just teasing you.

[puts guns away.]

by Anonymousreply 539February 5, 2021 10:02 PM

It never occurred to me that searching “Spaide” on Reddit would result in photos of dogs wearing post-surgical cones, but that’s what I got.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540February 5, 2021 10:04 PM

Are you sure you didn't make a typo R540?

by Anonymousreply 541February 5, 2021 10:05 PM

Just find a pic of Jeffrey. This is killing me!!

by Anonymousreply 542February 5, 2021 10:06 PM

We all wonder who we'll die, but imagine this being your last moments on earth. Forever people will see you screaming, swearing, threatening and then running for your life as you die.

by Anonymousreply 543February 5, 2021 10:06 PM

You guys are going to get PTSD from watching this video.

It will never leave you. Why would you click on something so psychologically damaging? You do realize your mind believes it was there and witnessed it. It will respond the same way as if so. Take some responsibility for what you click on to view and shame on OP for so cavalierly posting this without warning.

The internet is now the dark web. There is no longer a distinction now that apps like twitter and Tik Tok have eschewed all morals and ethics.

by Anonymousreply 544February 5, 2021 10:07 PM

LOL! Your post actually made me laugh. Thesis was perfect.

After dissecting that family album on the shooter's mother's funeral wall- I am 100% thinking that Jeffrey is the kind of handsome guy with the beard. Here is why.

There are two pictures of the mother and her husband from the 1960's (I would say)

The husband as a young man is a spitting image of the gentleman with the beard (he is on two photos in that wall- those look to be from the late 80's, early 90's)

I think that he is the shooter. I don't know why.

by Anonymousreply 545February 5, 2021 10:09 PM

Jeffrey had quite a Navy career.

From the New York Post . . .

"Spaide received numerous awards and decorations during his military career, according to his service record, including a Navy Achievement Medal, a Meritorious Unit Commendation and two National Defense Service Medals.

He also received an Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal, a NATO Medal and Southwest Asia Service Medal with a Bronze Star, the record shows.

After leaving the Navy, Spaide continued his military service with the Army National Guard and Navy Reserve as a “heavy equipment operator,” according to his obituary."

by Anonymousreply 546February 5, 2021 10:10 PM

[quote]The nuts with guns we need to worry about the most are in our cities

R421: I, for one, will be grateful for my city's "nuts with guns" when the armed trumpsters, proud boys, etc. foolishly venture an attack here. Our guys (street gangs, mafia, tongs, etc.) do not play!

by Anonymousreply 547February 5, 2021 10:10 PM

[quote] What religion were they all?

It’s “what church did they go to?”

by Anonymousreply 548February 5, 2021 10:12 PM

I just don't understand how you can be educated, hard working, take care of your body, pride and great care of your property get to the age of almost 50 and then snap. Sure, maybe anger issues, but you think someone like that would have snapped long before. Usually people mellow out as they get older.

by Anonymousreply 549February 5, 2021 10:15 PM

R549- Like I said above. You never know what people carry around with them-

I think that if human beings were given the gift of electromagnetically becoming someone else for 5 minutes- to feel what they feel, know what they know-

We would be living in a much more kinder and peaceful universe.

by Anonymousreply 550February 5, 2021 10:17 PM

I think his mother's death but him hard. His nephew, who he was closed to got serious jail time for armed robbery and so that must of made him feel more alone. R549

by Anonymousreply 551February 5, 2021 10:18 PM

[quote]Spaide received numerous awards and decorations during his military career, according to his service record

That would explain why he thought they were scummy. I doubt Mr. Goy even served his country but acted like the big man puffing up his chest calling him pussy.

by Anonymousreply 552February 5, 2021 10:19 PM

Mother's obit. Tribute pics. That's him as a child in the Polaroid dated July 1978. Wearing number 10 shirt. Anyone with the talent should be able to look at that pic and deci per his adult image among the others. You're wecome.

by Anonymousreply 553February 5, 2021 10:19 PM

[quote] I kid you not. There is a Facebook group called Wilkes-Barre Shots Fired - Bang Bang !!! that has 4,693 members.

This has got to be the most hilarious murder/suicide ever, no?

by Anonymousreply 554February 5, 2021 10:21 PM

[quote]Just find a pic of Jeffrey. This is killing me!!

And I would like to know who in the video is screaming "Jimmy".

I can't imagine it was the woman who was shot. It had to be from someone inside the Goy house. If so then who could it have been? James Goy's mother?

by Anonymousreply 555February 5, 2021 10:22 PM

Someone mentioned above that the shooter's mother looked like she wanted to die on her funeral wall.

I have to say that I have never seen such a lost soul look on anyone in EVERY SINGLE PICTURE before.

She does look quite miserable, or possibly just hates cameras..

R553- It is the gentleman with the beard, isn't it?

I do not see a #10 shirt- I think he is the younger boy. There is also a picture of them getting on a plane- he has overalls- That may be him too.

by Anonymousreply 556February 5, 2021 10:24 PM

R555- It was the wife. She says James, James...

I cannot watch this video again. You may mean someone screaming from one of the neighbors homes..

by Anonymousreply 557February 5, 2021 10:25 PM

I definitely think there was bad blood present before this incident.

This pandemic has been hard on everyone...our normal lives has been disrupted we aren't allowed to do things...there is a lot of frustration and anger...

Also, I wonder if he's had covid. there are studies out there that state that 1 in 8 people develop mental illness months after getting covid.

There are gonna be a lot of mentally unstable people around.

by Anonymousreply 558February 5, 2021 10:25 PM

R557 Thanks

by Anonymousreply 559February 5, 2021 10:26 PM

I'm shocked that there is sound on the video? What kind of home security system is this?

by Anonymousreply 560February 5, 2021 10:26 PM

Did anyone notice in the daytime google pics his white truck looks perfectly clean except for the big dent behind the front wheel well? Usually guys who are anal like that run straight to a body shop, they don't just live with it. So my guess is it's a very fresh dent. I wonder if that had something to do with it.

In other words, maybe he was pissed of at getting his truck hit before, that front parking spot he created with a short retaining wall for himself was very special to him. So by the Goys throwing their snow, or pissing or whatever the fuck they were doing on his property I could see why that ticked him off. Why he said they were scummy.

by Anonymousreply 561February 5, 2021 10:27 PM

[quote]I'm shocked that there is sound on the video?

It's 2021 Dear. They all do that now.

by Anonymousreply 562February 5, 2021 10:29 PM

R549, Spaide earned a Masters Degree from Villanova University.

by Anonymousreply 563February 5, 2021 10:29 PM

Based on their behavior, and the shooter being an educated and successful man, living in a much nicer home- I think the couple took the insult as an elitist insult, which is how it was intended.

There is a real element of class divide in that video too-

I may be seeing something that isn't there.

Hell, they owned multiple properties, but their behavior was not becoming of them- and they made themselves look horrible.

But again, no one deserves to die like that. The killer made a PUSSY move with the gun. That guy was smart enough to knock them down a peg or two with his words.

by Anonymousreply 564February 5, 2021 10:32 PM

I see a few shovel marks ( like 3 or 4 ?) on that man's property...do you think the couple did that?

by Anonymousreply 565February 5, 2021 10:33 PM

The boy with the "10" on his shirt looks like the brother William. I think Jeffrey is the lankier boy with the wavy dark hair.

by Anonymousreply 566February 5, 2021 10:34 PM

I didn’t hear “big homo.” I heard the husband call the shooter a “fucking queer” and say “I’ll make your life a living hell living here.”

by Anonymousreply 567February 5, 2021 10:34 PM

R562, The audio is exceptionally clear on the video. As someone posted on the first thread, you can clearly hear Mr. Goy gasping for each breath.

by Anonymousreply 568February 5, 2021 10:35 PM

A couple things that stood out for me from the video; that as the shooter comes out the first time with his gun, he’s blasting away, and the couple is just standing there, not making a move until the bullets finally make contact. In fact, they walked towards him as he came out with the gun, with the wife saying “go ahead, go ahead “, or something to that effect. Insane. Secondly, a true crime podcast that I listen to has an NYC prosecutor as a co- host, and in a recent case, she made a point of saying she prosecuted so many murders where the murdered victim essentially dared the killer to shoot or stab the victim by saying things to the effect of “go ahead” or “what are you gonna do, shoot me?”, and 9 times out of 10, the killer obliges.

by Anonymousreply 569February 5, 2021 10:36 PM

William is four years older at 51. That's him number 10 and him as an adult real shirt bearded. We agree R556 from R553.

Fun fact: One of the busiest days for new gun sales in the U.S.?

Valentine's Day! I shit you not!

by Anonymousreply 570February 5, 2021 10:38 PM

Her last words were not "Please, don't I beg you, I'll do anything, I have a child"

They were "you fucker!"

So much class. So much concern for her children. That's the memory she left her kids and grieving family.

by Anonymousreply 571February 5, 2021 10:38 PM

R570, look at the Disney pic. Lanky boy with wavy hair and a fat faced kid. Same kids are in the couch pic.

by Anonymousreply 572February 5, 2021 10:40 PM

I need to know the origin of the tape! And is the more before and after? Can you hear the killer shoot himself?

by Anonymousreply 573February 5, 2021 10:41 PM

Unless the shorter child in the Disney pic is a girl. So hard to tell honestly, but I do believe Jeffery is the taller, wavy haired boy.

by Anonymousreply 574February 5, 2021 10:42 PM

The shooter had a bronze star. Doesn’t that usually mean the person did something brave in combat? I mean, you don’t get a bronze star for neatness. Sounds like the guy saw combat. I totally would not call a combat veteran “pussy, pussy, pussy.” PTSD is real. Don’t push those people.

by Anonymousreply 575February 5, 2021 10:43 PM

I am embarrassed to admit I watched this five times today. I don't know what that says about me. There is something so haunting about seeing lives end just like that. Like others have said, none of these people woke up on a snowy Monday morning and thought "Today I am going to die". And with the stationary camera and the very clear sound it does play like a scene from a movie. And it is so eerily quiet after it is all said and done. No neighbors are screaming, no sirens in the background.

by Anonymousreply 576February 5, 2021 10:43 PM

New thread needed. Make it happen. Capice?

by Anonymousreply 577February 5, 2021 10:43 PM

I cant believe this guys pic has been scrubbed from the internet. Who did that for him? You need passwords and links to all his postings. Plus sometimes pics are cached and even after deleting them they are still up there. Usually it's the last thing they get around doing.

by Anonymousreply 578February 5, 2021 10:43 PM

yeah, they were low class poors. that language was just terrible.

I know it isn't nice to speak ill of the dead...

by Anonymousreply 579February 5, 2021 10:45 PM

[quote]The shooter had a bronze star.

But failed as sharp shooter based on that video. How many shots went off before he first hit that guy.

by Anonymousreply 580February 5, 2021 10:45 PM

Based on the third-grade level of the writing in their local newspaper, something tells me we are not going to see a hard-hitting, thorough investigation into this incident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581February 5, 2021 10:47 PM

There is some fucked up nefarious shit going on in this country involving veterans. They're acting as the equivalent Gestapo. Not saying this is the absolute case here, but looks can be deceiving. There exists the possibility that Spaide was the real aggressor/harasser.

by Anonymousreply 582February 5, 2021 10:50 PM

GO TO YouTube and put in “ victims identified in neighbor disputed shooting”

There are trump flags all over that street! I doubt the shooter was a maga. I bet he had enough. He calls them scumbags like someone would talk to pesky crackheads.

by Anonymousreply 583February 5, 2021 10:54 PM

[quote] But failed as sharp shooter based on that video. How many shots went off before he first hit that guy.

My impression was that he fired warning shots toward them expecting them to back down & run. When they didn’t, he made a split second decision (thinking “Fuckers!”) to shoot them.

by Anonymousreply 584February 5, 2021 10:55 PM

R583’s video with the Cheeto flags.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585February 5, 2021 10:56 PM

[quote]No neighbors are screaming,

I beg your pardon.

by Anonymousreply 586February 5, 2021 10:56 PM

r570, I just can't believe that tall, lanky kid grew up to be the William Spaide in his facebook, but I'll concede that it makes sense that the younger son (10 shirt) is Jeffrey. But bearded guy is a uncle. He looks mid twenties in the pic, so for Jeffrey that would be nearly 2000. Decor/clothing doesn't match up. Also, there is another pic of the 4 men with the grandma. The mom had 4 brothers.

by Anonymousreply 587February 5, 2021 10:56 PM

The amount of sympathy on DL for the shooter is amazing. No wonder America has so much gun violence.

by Anonymousreply 588February 5, 2021 10:57 PM

R586 Another poster say that was the woman who was shot screaming that. Which is it?

by Anonymousreply 589February 5, 2021 10:58 PM

[quote]The amount of sympathy on DL for the shooter is amazing. No wonder America has so much gun violence.

Maybe DL isn’t for you anymore...

by Anonymousreply 590February 5, 2021 10:58 PM

^says

by Anonymousreply 591February 5, 2021 10:58 PM

The couple told the guy to "go ahead"...did you not hear?

The guy was pushed too far obviously but those 2 crazy nuts.

by Anonymousreply 592February 5, 2021 10:58 PM

In the third thread, could you please put the director’s cut at R505 at the OP?

by Anonymousreply 593February 5, 2021 10:58 PM

[quote]The shooter had a bronze star.

He had a Southwest Asia Service Medal with a bronze star, which is not the same as the Bronze Star awarded for heroic service.

[quote]This campaign medal and corresponding service ribbon was awarded to those military service members who perform duty during the years of the Persian Golf War from August 2, 1990 through November 30, 1995.

[quote]Bronze stars are authorized to identify service in one, two, or all three campaigns on the ribbon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594February 5, 2021 10:59 PM

[quote] I will say that now it has been confirmed that the victims owned multiple properties, that the poster on the local newspaper who said she was a tenant, proves true so far. (last night I called bullshit)

I KNEW that online newspaper comment was correct! You wanted to argue.

by Anonymousreply 595February 5, 2021 10:59 PM

Yeah. The 6 additional seconds in the longer video make a difference

by Anonymousreply 596February 5, 2021 11:00 PM

R589, it was a woman screaming from down the block.

by Anonymousreply 597February 5, 2021 11:01 PM

gee, i wonder if there were previous incidents with the neighbor on tape...

by Anonymousreply 598February 5, 2021 11:01 PM

Part 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599February 5, 2021 11:01 PM

On his obituary page, it says there are two photos on his tribute wall. But for some reason the website won't display them.

On e-yearbooks, I wanted to access his college yearbooks, but for his two universities, the site didn't have the books for the years he attended. Classmates.com has high school books, but I don't know which high school he attended.

If the DM didn't have a pic, then there is no pic to be found.

by Anonymousreply 600February 5, 2021 11:04 PM

Let the braver, though trashier, London papers do their work. The Sun, The Guardian & The Mail will all come through with the salaciousness & photos!

by Anonymousreply 601February 5, 2021 11:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!