Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

3 neighbors dead in murder-suicide following snow removal dispute in Philadelphia

It's not pretty. Trigger warning - quite literally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603February 5, 2021 4:15 AM

Three Plains Township residents were left dead in what authorities are calling a murder-suicide. A neighbor shot a husband and wife on Monday during a snow storm just before 9 a.m. They had apparently been feuding over where to deposit snow.

James Goy, 50, and Lisa Goy, 48, were found dead on the street, per the AP.

According to Fox 56, the Goys were cleaning off their vehicles and throwing snow onto Jeffrey Spaide‘s, 47, property as he was shoveling. He asked them to stop but once they refused, they started arguing and cursing at each other. The neighbor who lives across the street then went inside and grabbed a gun. He apparently let off shots but the couple did not immediately flee. He then allegedly fired shots hitting the victims.

Spaide then went into his home and grabbed a handgun and shot the couple until the gun was empty. He then went back to his home and grabbed an AR-15-type rifle and shot two more rounds into each victim. About 15 to 20 shots were fired.

A neighbor who was shoveling his driveway saw the entire incident transpire and called 911. When officers arrived at the home to arrest Spaide, they heard a gunshot go off and found him dead when they entered.

Another neighbor Tyler Fisch had just moved into the neighborhood and was taken aback by what happened.

“It’s indescribable,” said Fisch.

“It’s pretty scary seeing it you know right next to you, so coming home to this. It’s an odd feeling for everyone,” he added.

The chief of the township police department Dale Binker said there was no record of the neighbors arguing in the past but there could have been a past dispute over “placement of snow in somebody’s yard.”

The Goys’ 15-year-old autistic son was in the home at the time of the shooting. He is now staying with his grandparents.

“One is in the middle of the street,” said Luzerne County First Assistant District Attorney Sam Sanguedolce in regards to the couple’s bodies. “The other is in between two parked cars. That is a husband and wife.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 4, 2021 4:06 PM

No shit, Brokaw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 4, 2021 4:11 PM

[quote]the Goys were cleaning off their vehicles and throwing snow onto Jeffrey Spaide‘s, 47, property

I watched the video, they very obviously were not doing any such thing, their vehicles were in a parking lot across the street and nowhere near his house. Plus Spaide threatened to shoot other neighbors who had nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 3February 4, 2021 4:14 PM

WOW, THAT'S HARDCORE.

by Anonymousreply 4February 4, 2021 4:16 PM

Jesus, do not watch that video. I should have heeded the trigger warning.

by Anonymousreply 5February 4, 2021 4:19 PM

'merica.

by Anonymousreply 6February 4, 2021 4:20 PM

Just how stupid were the Goys that they did not flee after the gunman fired 6 times?

Was this some sort of macho “stand your ground“ posturing that kept them standing there even after six shots were fired?

by Anonymousreply 7February 4, 2021 4:20 PM

People panic, r7, don't be such a piece of shit. You don't have to angrily blame the victim on every goddamned thread, for fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 8February 4, 2021 4:21 PM

What kind of people live like this? Who yells at the neighbors? Who shoots their neighbors? I would have run on the first shot and called the cops.

by Anonymousreply 9February 4, 2021 4:21 PM

Anyone about to watch the video, just know you're going to see someone shot multiple times and then die.

You probably don't want to watch the video.

by Anonymousreply 10February 4, 2021 4:22 PM

I've become numbed to death at this point

by Anonymousreply 11February 4, 2021 4:23 PM

You never know in this Redneck Gun totting era. We gotta be careful against crazies

by Anonymousreply 12February 4, 2021 4:23 PM

Why do people, adults in their late 40s and 50s, act like this? I'm sure there was bad blood, already, between the two households, but still. This is why I am always, always cordial to my neighbors.

When the killer neighbor came out with a gun, one of the couple said, "Go 'head!" Even after the killer neighbor shot husband, woman still yelling at the killer. The only thing I can deduce is that the couple really didn't think the neighbor would shoot the gun. (Husband had been calling killer neighbor "pussy!")

by Anonymousreply 13February 4, 2021 4:24 PM

This is why I rent...

by Anonymousreply 14February 4, 2021 4:25 PM

[quote] You never know in this Redneck Gun totting era.

Is this like a tyke with a gun?

by Anonymousreply 15February 4, 2021 4:30 PM

[quote]Just how stupid were the Goys that they did not flee after the gunman fired 6 times?

I didn't think "stupid" I thought "that's some hard core Philly shit to stand there while someone is firing a gun at you"

Good lord that was awful; I think the worst part may have been the sounds of the husband moaning before the final shots.

It's things like that make you genuinely despair about this country

by Anonymousreply 16February 4, 2021 4:31 PM

Hahaha. Those fucking Goys.

by Anonymousreply 17February 4, 2021 4:33 PM

The article is misleading: in the video, you see the wife shoveling around her car, which is across the street and in a parking lot, it's not on the street and it's nowhere near the gunman's house.

They're not doing anything wrong so they get angry when he starts yelling, then are probably still in denial when he shows up with a gun and misses the first few times. Then when the husband gets hit the wife obviously realizes almost immediately what's happening and turns to run, she's "still yelling" but not in the way r13 makes it sound, she's yelling at the neighbor because he's shooting.

I'm not really getting this obsession with blaming the victims here. The "well the wife was yelling" and "the husband called him a pussy" and "they pulled the macho 'stand your ground' stuff" replies are incomprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 18February 4, 2021 4:33 PM

That's 2.5 hours from Philly. You might as well include Albany in NYC.

In Philly, there probably woulda been a fist fight first.

by Anonymousreply 19February 4, 2021 4:33 PM

The poor son.

To hear and possibly see your parents killed and for it to be on the interweb.

The poor lad.

by Anonymousreply 20February 4, 2021 4:33 PM

Not only did the woman continue berating the gunman after he shot her husband I believe I saw a cell phone in her hand held out as if she were recording him.

I’m not suggesting to shooting victims are any more stupid than the average person but this goes to show how far our species has fallen in terms of intelligence and good common sense.

I have watched the video six times and realized that woman in the face of gunfire took out a fucking cell phone and recorded the last moments of her life instead of running.

Her desire to record the event either for her own personal use or to show the police overrode the fight or flight response.

Some small part of her brain decided it was more important to document her death and the death of her husband rather than try to flee.

If the son is autistic does that mean that either or both of the parents could have been mentally challenged?

by Anonymousreply 21February 4, 2021 4:36 PM

Is this what makes the USA the Greatest Country in the World! 🙄

by Anonymousreply 22February 4, 2021 4:37 PM

That's horrible to see. You never know when you're dealing with someone who is completely, utterly, irretrievably FED UP! So, sad.

Thank you, God, for Your grace and mercy. The strength and power You shared with me! Eternally grateful!

by Anonymousreply 23February 4, 2021 4:38 PM

I can imagine why the guy would snap. I had horrible neighbors for five years and every winter they loved using their snowblower to blow all their snow onto my side of the shared driveway. Their son was a cop so they figured they could whatever they wanted. The husband went to the hospital for something and never came out again and the wife sold the house and left.

by Anonymousreply 24February 4, 2021 4:39 PM

...what?

They weren't using a snowblower. They weren't shoveling onto his property. What exactly were they doing that excuses the guy for "snapping," r24?

by Anonymousreply 25February 4, 2021 4:41 PM

I don't think it's blaming the victims necessarily; when I see someone cut off in traffic & they flip the other person off, scream or what have you, I just cringe because you never know who has a gun in their car these days. Always best to be safe & de-escalate, even if you are in the right

by Anonymousreply 26February 4, 2021 4:41 PM

R21: Did she get her phone out to record the shooting and her last moments? Wouldn’t it make more sense that she got her phone out to call the police or an ambulance? I can’t bring myself to watch it a second time to check.

by Anonymousreply 27February 4, 2021 4:42 PM

This happened no where near Philadelphia.

by Anonymousreply 28February 4, 2021 4:43 PM

I live in the country & there are people who plow their driveway & push all the snow into the middle of the road, creating a nice big iceberg in the middle of the road. So I can see in an urban area that gets a lot of snow, things could get test as R24 describes

by Anonymousreply 29February 4, 2021 4:45 PM

R7 / R21 is a troll posting a literal list of things he thinks will get people upset, R27.

by Anonymousreply 30February 4, 2021 4:45 PM

omfg. I was so not prepared for that. My heart is in my throat.

by Anonymousreply 31February 4, 2021 4:45 PM

They weren't plowing or pushing their snow into the middle of the road.

by Anonymousreply 32February 4, 2021 4:46 PM

The news articles say the couple had been shoveling snow onto killer neighbor’s property. But from the video, it looks like killer lived across the street and that wouldn’t make sense.

Also, I was surprised at how many shots the killer fired at and into the couple (esp. the woman, who was moving quite a but). He came back at them with a second, larger gun.

I wonder if woman could have survived if she had played dead until an ambulance came.

by Anonymousreply 33February 4, 2021 4:47 PM

Jesus Fucking Christ.

by Anonymousreply 34February 4, 2021 4:47 PM

[quote] My heart is in my throat.

I can replace that with something if you’d like.

by Anonymousreply 35February 4, 2021 4:48 PM

R14 you can have psycho neighbors even if you rent. I dealt with one in an apartment building.

by Anonymousreply 36February 4, 2021 4:48 PM

I find it weird that some of the above posters "get why" the neighbor would shoot his two neighbors.

Yes, life is full of shitty people and inconveniences, but does that mean we get to shoot people because they're bothering us?

Perhaps, some folks on this thread need to reevaluate their priorities and also slap a warning sign on themselves stating, "I will shoot you if you displease me." Come on man, killing people over shoveling snow? Try again folks!

by Anonymousreply 37February 4, 2021 4:48 PM

[quote]The news articles say the couple had been shoveling snow onto killer neighbor’s property. But from the video, it looks like killer lived across the street and that wouldn’t make sense.

Yeah, I've been saying that the whole time, looks like the local FOX affiliate quoted in the article at R1 either made a mistake or lied.

by Anonymousreply 38February 4, 2021 4:49 PM

R35 Is it throbbing with a pulse, too?

by Anonymousreply 39February 4, 2021 4:49 PM

Title this video ... What’s Inside a Maga

by Anonymousreply 40February 4, 2021 4:49 PM

The 2nd Amendment at work.

by Anonymousreply 41February 4, 2021 4:49 PM

[quote]I wonder if woman could have survived if she had played dead until an ambulance came.

I kind of thought that too - I was practically yelling "play dead!", but I think he was likely intent on blowing her head off

by Anonymousreply 42February 4, 2021 4:49 PM

"The 2nd Amendment makes our towns safer," Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO).

Get real.

by Anonymousreply 43February 4, 2021 4:49 PM

Did the killer eventually kill himself?

by Anonymousreply 44February 4, 2021 4:50 PM

R39, pulse, yes. Throbbing? No. It’s too small to throb.

NGL.

by Anonymousreply 45February 4, 2021 4:51 PM

I have to say that this story and video felt way too close to home.

And the swearing and screaming at each other.

That really disturbed me on many levels.

This country is a pot boiling over. People are pots boiling over.

Its such a shameful and sad way for anyone's lives to end.

I actually pity all 3 of them. It's clear that the first shots incapacitated them both, from what I read, the husband fell between the cars (it sounds like he was calling the police on his cell phone) and the woman clearly could not run away. And she sweared at the shooter +again+, after she was shot twice the first time!!!

What a world. And I am going to control my own language more.

by Anonymousreply 46February 4, 2021 4:51 PM

r44 see r1

[quote]A neighbor who was shoveling his driveway saw the entire incident transpire and called 911. When officers arrived at the home to arrest Spaide, they heard a gunshot go off and found him dead when they entered.

by Anonymousreply 47February 4, 2021 4:52 PM

R25 I'm not excusing the psycho gun nut. Maybe these people had been feuding for a long time. Maybe the psycho gun nut had been harassed to the point that he couldn't take it anymore. I don't know. All I'm saying is I can understand how someone could be driven off the deep end. I was lucky in that I had planned to sell my house but the husband died in the hospital, but not before I had become home bound and only leaving my house to go to work or run errands. I couldn't step outside without my asshole neighbors hassling me. Not a lot of gun toting psychos here in Canada but a lot of assholes nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 48February 4, 2021 4:52 PM

The worst part for me was hearing the wife, after being shot multiple times, trying to admonish the killer as her voice trailed off into a gurgle.

by Anonymousreply 49February 4, 2021 4:52 PM

R33- No- That guy knew he was returning to finish them off. That couple standing there yelling at him as he shot them? I cannot even fathom this.

by Anonymousreply 50February 4, 2021 4:54 PM

Kinda refreshing to see plain 'ole white on white violence for a change

by Anonymousreply 51February 4, 2021 4:54 PM

Is anyone disturbed by the fact that the husband was walking around the street yelling and swearing like he was ten feet tall and bulletproof but then ran off and left his wife to die in the street? I understand he was shot but holy fuck, he just ran and left his wife out there by herself.

by Anonymousreply 52February 4, 2021 4:55 PM

Thanks, r47.

Honestly I was too traumatized by the video to want to read the story.

by Anonymousreply 53February 4, 2021 4:56 PM

WLM no?

by Anonymousreply 54February 4, 2021 4:58 PM

She had taken the cell phone out of her pocket and activated the camera before he pulled the trigger the first time.

After he started shooting she raised the cell phone up first about even with her face and then a second or two later raised the phone up over her head and away from her body pointing it in the direction of the gunman.

And R7 I am not angrily blaming the victim.

It isn’t anger I feel, it’s astonishment.

In the face of being shot at six times she managed to ignore a several millennia old human instinct of fight or flee and continued to yell at the gunman while making the decision to turn on her camera and hold it up in the direction of the gunman.

Even after several weeks of intensive training in the military not every soldier is able to ignore the fight or flight instinct.

She must’ve been under the influence of alcohol and or drugs (maybe a prescription drug).

by Anonymousreply 55February 4, 2021 4:58 PM

[quote] Another neighbor Tyler Fisch had just moved into the neighborhood and was taken aback by what happened.

To say the least.

by Anonymousreply 56February 4, 2021 4:58 PM

[quote] After he started shooting she raised the cell phone up first about even with her face and then a second or two later raised the phone up over her head and away from her body pointing it in the direction of the gunman.

She did say “you’re being recorded!”

by Anonymousreply 57February 4, 2021 5:00 PM

Bet a lot of neighbors called their real estate agent after this...I certainly would.

by Anonymousreply 58February 4, 2021 5:01 PM

From the other DL thread linked article:

[quote]"The Goys were shoveling the snow from their parking spots, shoveling the snow across the road, and throwing the snow onto Spaide’s property," Salavantis and Binker said in their statement. Witnesses told investigators that Spaide asked the couple to stop, sparking a heated exchange of words. James Goy apparently threw a tool at Spaide that he had been using to clear snow from his car, according to the statement. When James Goy approached Spaide with a raised fist, Spaide reportedly retreated into his house and fetched a gun, the officials said.

So the neighbors were shoveling their snow onto the the driveway across the street.

by Anonymousreply 59February 4, 2021 5:01 PM

R38 It’s Fox, what do YOU think?

by Anonymousreply 60February 4, 2021 5:01 PM

There was a similar incident in my town, involving constant loud music and parties. The killings had happened on a weekend and when I went to work on Monday, I was surprised at my coworkers' reactions. One of them joked: "Can he come to my neighborhood and kill my neighbors?"

Point is that people go nuts after weeks, months, and maybe years of aggravation. No excuse to kill, though.

by Anonymousreply 61February 4, 2021 5:01 PM

my ex was very confrontational towards neighbors(usually somewhat justified) and I said "someday someone's gonna just shoot you ". He didn't care but he did keep riff raff out of the 'hood!

by Anonymousreply 62February 4, 2021 5:05 PM

Good ole rednecks in the gun culture of America- doesn’t everyone need an assault weapon to ward off snow?

by Anonymousreply 63February 4, 2021 5:07 PM

The neighbors were NOT shoveling fucking snow onto this psycho’s property. That’s some Fox retard trying to muddy the waters in anticipation of the gun laws, or lack thereof, coming under further scrutiny.

We have video.

by Anonymousreply 64February 4, 2021 5:07 PM

At 1:30, the woman is screaming for her husband "James, James..." She is watching from afar probably not knowing if he is alive, its at the point where the neighbor runs over to him.

I thought it was a neighbor screaming, but its the wife...

You know its over when another neighbor runs to the woman, quickly glances at the shooter's house- and runs the hell out of there. He probably caught a glimpse of the shooter heading back with the larger rifle.

by Anonymousreply 65February 4, 2021 5:08 PM

The video shows that wasn't true at all, r59. There's no indication that they put snow on the shooter's property. The snow they've cleared is in a pile that's still on their side of the street and in their own parking lot.

The shooter's driveway is across the street and to the left, it's not directly across the street or even that close. I can't imagine anyone would add an extra half hour to their shoveling just to go all the way across the street with each shovel full and put it in another driveway.

The video doesn't start early enough to know if he threw a window scraper at the shooter or not, but last I checked, the proper response to a guy throwing a scraper at you isn't to execute them.

by Anonymousreply 66February 4, 2021 5:08 PM

I think that's exactly what happened, R65, it looks like the Spaide guy is briefly pointing the gun at the neighbors trying to help.

by Anonymousreply 67February 4, 2021 5:09 PM

There's snow etiquette and this loud mouth couple was in violation. Penn is now the Florida of the North.

by Anonymousreply 68February 4, 2021 5:09 PM

I’m not watching again, but when psycho shot the woman in the head at point blank range, I saw blood splatter, or it could have been brain matter. smh.

That was tragic.

by Anonymousreply 69February 4, 2021 5:13 PM

Tasteful friends Too Soon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 4, 2021 5:18 PM

[quote] Why do people, adults in their late 40s and 50s, act like this?

Gen Xers Gen Xing

by Anonymousreply 71February 4, 2021 5:20 PM

I haven’t asked but I don’t think our HOA allows us to shoot each other.

by Anonymousreply 72February 4, 2021 5:20 PM

That’s the most American thing I’ve seen this week.

by Anonymousreply 73February 4, 2021 5:22 PM

[quote]Tasteful friends Too Soon?

It is never too soon for a tasteful friend.

However, that is not even remotely tasteful.

by Anonymousreply 74February 4, 2021 5:23 PM

[quote]"The Goys were shoveling the snow from their parking spots, shoveling the snow across the road, and throwing the snow onto Spaide’s property," Salavantis and Binker said in their statement

I thought Salavantis and Binker were neighbors, but they're the DA and a cop.

Typical. The video is right there, I even put it on full screen and there's nothing to show that they walked all the way to Spaide's driveway, let alone walked with multiple shovels of snow and dropped it in his drive. The couple's footprints stop about 2/3rd of the way across the street and there is no extra snow in the guy's driveway.

What are they doing, lying to wrap everything up real fast and move on?

by Anonymousreply 75February 4, 2021 5:24 PM

Actually i was aiming for the killers house which isn't bad. Sorry

by Anonymousreply 76February 4, 2021 5:25 PM

Typical Goyim.

by Anonymousreply 77February 4, 2021 5:28 PM

R77 Oh shut the fuck up, you retarded racist.

by Anonymousreply 78February 4, 2021 5:31 PM

The victim blaming going on in this thread is what's really disturbing, but it's shitposting trolls 24/7 on DL these days, so...

by Anonymousreply 79February 4, 2021 5:32 PM

I can smell the stench of Matt’s encrusted “kosher” panties wafting through this thread.

by Anonymousreply 80February 4, 2021 5:33 PM

Ooh, I thought r77 was making a joke about the kind of thing our local homegrown troll Matt would say. Maybe it IS Matt, but I would have expected him to spam the thread, not just post once.

by Anonymousreply 81February 4, 2021 5:33 PM

Philadelphia? Do you suppose were taken to the Delaware Valley Cremation Center?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 4, 2021 5:35 PM

Well, I'm traumatized now; I will never shovel snow again & I don't even have close neighbors. Is it too early to start drinking?

by Anonymousreply 83February 4, 2021 5:38 PM

This like a white trash dispute.

If only we had better mental health care in this country!!!!! -- GOP

by Anonymousreply 84February 4, 2021 5:43 PM

god dam NRA and all folks who want gun power....fukin trumpers !!!

by Anonymousreply 85February 4, 2021 5:46 PM

Any MadTv fans here?

Was the neighbor Yvonne Criddle?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 4, 2021 5:51 PM

Or maybe this incident is more appropriate?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 4, 2021 5:52 PM

I do love DLers.

Three dead over a trivial issue and the debate is whether or not the victims deserved to die and whether they did or did not create the trivial issue.

The fact that firearms, some small, some very large and powerful, are in the hands people, who are unable to control their emotions, seems to be totally overlooked.

Until America realises that this isn't the 19th century anymore. This isn't the wild west. There isn't gonna be another Revolutionary War. The only people that are at the at the other end of the barrel are other Americans.

There is no justification for citizens to carry guns in the 21st century. This nonsense will continue. Be it neighbour on neighbour shootings or more high school massacres. Shelve your damn constitutional rights and save lives.

by Anonymousreply 88February 4, 2021 5:53 PM

R88 this may make you feel better.

I like/respect the fact that when the woman got shot the first time she said “Ow”.

“Ow” like she stubbed her toe or twisted her ankle.

She is my hero

by Anonymousreply 89February 4, 2021 6:08 PM

[quote]Not only did the woman continue berating the gunman after he shot her husband I believe I saw a cell phone in her hand held out as if she were recording him.

BYE Karen!

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

by Anonymousreply 90February 4, 2021 6:19 PM

[quote] The fact that firearms, some small, some very large and powerful, are in the hands people, who are unable to control their emotions, seems to be totally overlooked.

Nor will we overlook your extra commas.

by Anonymousreply 91February 4, 2021 6:24 PM

Our addiction to guns is a huge stain on this country. This would have never happened in another country like Canada or the UK with sensible gun laws. This was a crime of heated anger, a crime of passion. It only ended in 3 dead because of the easy availability of firearms. If the perpetrator had just taken a minute and done some deep breathing, he could have cooled down, but no, he had guns and that meant he was going to use them.

by Anonymousreply 92February 4, 2021 6:24 PM

R67- And I do think the husband was on his cell phone calling someone to call the police (when he collapsed on the ground)- I don't know. I think the husband's instinct was to run after he was shot- just instinctual. But he couldn't even make it into the house. But the wife boggles my mind. She continued for a good 5 seconds screaming at the guy WHILE the man was shooting.. Its the worst thing I have seen in a long time. The brutality and the senselessness.

You can hear the husband panicking- Call the police , call the police- Did the kid with autism run to the front door and the father was talking to him?

And the shooters yard looked very clear of snow- There was no snow piled up anywhere really..

by Anonymousreply 93February 4, 2021 6:26 PM

Where did the footage come from?

by Anonymousreply 94February 4, 2021 6:28 PM

[quote]I don't think it's blaming the victims necessarily; when I see someone cut off in traffic & they flip the other person off, scream or what have you, I just cringe because you never know who has a gun in their car these days. Always best to be safe & de-escalate, even if you are in the right

Same here. No matter how pissed off you may get when someone starts acting like an asshole in public, just keep your mouth shut and remove yourself from the situation immediately. People are fucking CRAZY. You never know what they're capable of. Getting into an argument because you think you're in the right isn't worth bodily harm or your life.

And always remember people who act like that will always get what's coming to them anyway.

by Anonymousreply 95February 4, 2021 6:28 PM

Isn't that just like a fucking woman to run her mouth and act all big and bad even after getting her brains splattered all over the road.

Oh well, 3 less GOP voters to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 96February 4, 2021 6:30 PM

Someone upthread posted that the husband left the woman alone in the street. IMO, the husband was, initially, more injured than the wife. He understood that the neighbor was serious. Husband had just enough energy to GTFO. The wife seemed hell-bent on standing out there in the street. Maybe the husband realized he only had enough energy to GTFO, not enough energy to grab wife and GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 97February 4, 2021 6:32 PM

R96, most enlightened post yet...NOT!

by Anonymousreply 98February 4, 2021 6:36 PM

You guys love bashing women, even dead ones.

by Anonymousreply 99February 4, 2021 6:37 PM

All of that over plowing snow, for fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 100February 4, 2021 6:38 PM

I wish I hadn't watched that.

by Anonymousreply 101February 4, 2021 6:39 PM

Someone called someone a “fucking homo!”.

by Anonymousreply 102February 4, 2021 6:39 PM

[quote]You guys love bashing women, even dead ones.

You guys love bashing women, especially dead ones.

by Anonymousreply 103February 4, 2021 6:39 PM

So many reactionaries in this thread blame America's 2nd Amendment for this, and say we should just ban guns. That's just infantile thinking. The vast majority of gun owners are law-abiding people. I used to be anti-gun until I realized people should be able to defend themselves if necessary and not have to wait for the cops to save them.

However, the piece of shit in this video wasn't defending himself. He's a straight-up murderer, just like that Rittenhouse brat.

by Anonymousreply 104February 4, 2021 6:41 PM

I bet they were a bunch of gun toting Trumptards.

by Anonymousreply 105February 4, 2021 6:42 PM

Three fewer Trump yard signs for 2024.

by Anonymousreply 106February 4, 2021 6:46 PM

They're all trashy.

by Anonymousreply 107February 4, 2021 6:48 PM

I grew up in a lower middle class Irish and German neighborhood and scary shit like this happened a lot. I saw one of my older neighbors wiping blood off a knife after he slashed another neighbors throat over a parking space dispute. People were crazy back in the 70s and they’re crazy now.

by Anonymousreply 108February 4, 2021 6:54 PM

R104 Since we know it is logistically impossible to keep guns out of all raging psychopaths hands, wouldn't it be AT LEAST better to limit them across the board?

If a rising tide lifts all boats (I realize I am mixing socio-political metaphors here) wouldn't lowering a tide de-escalate equivalently?

It won't stop things entirely, but if you removed the gun from this video, you might have 3 living people. Injured, yes, but if they had to grapple it out vs getting shot multiple times it would be my preference.

by Anonymousreply 109February 4, 2021 6:54 PM

Shotgun -Junior Walker and the All Stars

Don't Ask My Neighbors - The Emotions

by Anonymousreply 110February 4, 2021 7:01 PM

^^ I love both of those

by Anonymousreply 111February 4, 2021 7:01 PM

[quote]What kind of people live like this? Who yells at the neighbors?

You're new to DL-USA aren't you?

It's the same on here all the time, sans guns.

by Anonymousreply 112February 4, 2021 7:04 PM

I love getting plowed.

by Anonymousreply 113February 4, 2021 7:04 PM

I learned at an early age growing up in Detroit that you do not get confrontational if you want to survive. All three here were to blame for what happened. If the macho husband had just decided to go inside with his wife and wait for things to blow over, they would be alive. Just because someone is being an asshole does not mean that you should be one as well. The "Pussy, pussy, pussy taunt was what got them all killed. The killer even pointed that out before administering the coup de grace. The whole event is indicative of our current society and completely avoidable.

by Anonymousreply 114February 4, 2021 7:07 PM

I had a little experience with a crazy neighbor yesterday, who started haranguing me out of nowhere. As I told the officer in my report, having learned my lesson long ago Iaverted my eyes. said NOTHING and kept it moving.

JFC

by Anonymousreply 115February 4, 2021 7:08 PM

R97- I agree with you- The husband got shot and immediately panicked and fled- You can hear him- he was scared as hell.

The woman' reaction is what fucks with my head. She seemed fearless! Or so enraged that she didn't even notice that her husband was shot-

This entire thing is tragic.

I feel bad for the husband and wife, and the shooter.

I suspect it will be revealed that the shooter was a loner or had mental health issues. I don't think this a case of "road rage"..

What a way to have anyone's lives end. Swearing, screaming, and shot point blank in the middle of a suburban street.

I cannot get over the fact that their son may have been standing at the door watching this unfold. I strongly suspect that the dad was talking to the son.

by Anonymousreply 116February 4, 2021 7:09 PM

[quote]watch this shit shit escalated fast as shit

The language of Shakespeare has taken a turn.

by Anonymousreply 117February 4, 2021 7:10 PM

What if a black couple had the exact same argument with the shooter?

by Anonymousreply 118February 4, 2021 7:11 PM

Also, It sounds like the gunman makes one final comment to the woman before he shoots her with the rifle.

At first I thought it was a neighbor watching knowing what the guy was about to do, but I am convinced now that the shooter said something to her.

This is one of the saddest things I have ever seen. When we say sometimes sarcastically "There are no words"

There really are no words.

All for nothing. No different than any terrorist or random psycho. I wish their families peace.

by Anonymousreply 119February 4, 2021 7:20 PM

[quote] I suspect it will be revealed that the shooter was a loner or had mental health issues. I don't think this a case of "road rage"..

Loner = Killer? Half of DL would be in prison.

The husband/neighbor calling the killer "pussy" over and over was in reference to something. IMO, there was obviously bad history between the households. This *was* similar to road rage, IMO.

I agree that calling the neighbor "pussy" over and over was the trigger for this killer.

by Anonymousreply 120February 4, 2021 7:22 PM

Well, someone said “are you alright, Jeffrey?”, when he went back into his house.

by Anonymousreply 121February 4, 2021 7:25 PM

[quote]The husband/neighbor calling the killer "pussy" over and over

I wonder what he would have done if he'd called him GUUUURL!

by Anonymousreply 122February 4, 2021 7:26 PM

That was tough to watch. No one deserves that. What a freakin shame! Whole families are destroyed now.

by Anonymousreply 123February 4, 2021 7:27 PM

[quote] Also, It sounds like the gunman makes one final comment to the woman before he shoots her with the rifle.

If I remember correctly, he said, “You should’ve kept your fucking mouth shut.”

That sticks with me because it played just like a fucking movie. I bet he fancied himself an antihero too, as this played out.

by Anonymousreply 124February 4, 2021 7:28 PM

That was awful. Only in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 125February 4, 2021 7:28 PM

Trumpy, PA

by Anonymousreply 126February 4, 2021 7:29 PM

IF only there were a good guy with a gun somewhere

by Anonymousreply 127February 4, 2021 7:30 PM

There was a workplace violence incident in the town where I used to live. Disgruntled worker came into work one morning with a gun and killed several people.

A friend knew one of the killer's coworkers who survived the shooting. I'll call this coworker/survivor "Bob." Right before the rampage, the killer bypassed Bob and even said, "Good morning, Bob." Bob and killer had never had beefs and it paid off for Bob. Killer proceeded to shoot and kill other coworkers.

Moral of the story: sometimes it pays to be polite to people who live and work nearby.

by Anonymousreply 128February 4, 2021 7:31 PM

I'm sure these neighbors had a long history of conflict

by Anonymousreply 129February 4, 2021 7:31 PM

In my experience when women are as aggressive as the woman in that video, you know you're dealing with a couple who are sociopaths. Men are assholes, always have been always will be. But a woman who yells and swears like that is a sure sign to stay clear of that couple.

by Anonymousreply 130February 4, 2021 7:31 PM

Are we watching the autistic son’s film?

by Anonymousreply 131February 4, 2021 7:35 PM

Will her cell phone footage be released?

by Anonymousreply 132February 4, 2021 7:38 PM

The red baseball caps were left inside.

by Anonymousreply 133February 4, 2021 7:38 PM

Apparently, the shooter was single with no kids. The obit read like he was never married.

by Anonymousreply 134February 4, 2021 7:39 PM

You're not suppose to blame the victim but my gosh couldn't the husband take it down a few notches? Everything happened so fast. The lady must have had absolute terror when the gunman returned. Poor lady

by Anonymousreply 135February 4, 2021 7:39 PM

Who remembers this 2005 incident in NYC?

Sixteen years ago, Greenpoint resident Nicole DuFresne was killed during a Lower East Side mugging after she sarcastically asked the gunman who had pistol-whipped her fiancé, "What are you going to do, shoot us next?" But even though the 19-year-old shooter was convicted and is currently serving a life sentence, DuFresne's fiancé doesn't feel that justice has been fully served. "It should have been harder for him to get the gun. It should be harder now," Jeffrey Sparks wrote on Facebook.

DuFresne, Sparks and a few other friends had just left Max Fish, after the opening night party for Rockwood Music Hall, where DuFresne had just started waitressing while also working on playwriting and acting. On Clinton Street near Rivington, they ran into a group who demanded their money. One teen struck Sparks in the head with a gun. Sparks told the NY Times at the time:

"Nicole was asking me if I was all right," he said. The other robber stepped forward and apologized, Mr. Sparks said. "He's like, 'Whoa, whoa, whoa, it doesn't have to be like this, we just need some money.' I said, 'Come on, let's just go,' and started to walk down the sidewalk. I thought Nicole was behind me, but she wasn't.

"They must have grabbed for Mary Jane's purse," he said, referring to Ms. duFresne's old friend and fellow actress and playwright, Mary Jane Gibson, who was there with her boyfriend. Mr. Sparks was farther up the block when Ms. duFresne confronted the attackers. The police said she asked the men something to the effect of, "What are you going to do, shoot us next?"

"I don't know if she was going off on the guy or what," Mr. Sparks said. "I heard one shot. Nicole was lying on the street on her back."

by Anonymousreply 136February 4, 2021 7:40 PM

R124- Wow. That is exactly what he said.

"You should have kept your fucking mouth shut."

Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 137February 4, 2021 7:41 PM

Typical day in gun crazy America. No other civilized country would put up with the amount of daily gun violence we have here. Last few weeks news reports that gun dealers cannot keep guns in stock, sales at an all time high.

by Anonymousreply 138February 4, 2021 7:43 PM

I mentally thought they are black, oops forget the correct way now Black.

by Anonymousreply 139February 4, 2021 7:44 PM

The fresh red blood must have looked pretty against the new fallen snow.

by Anonymousreply 140February 4, 2021 7:45 PM

And fuck if that one neighbor who ran to help the husband did not run away with maybe 2 seconds to spare? I think the husband must have been pretty badly injured which is why the neighbor booked it to get help. That guy would have been cornered otherwise. He is lucky he did not slip and fall when he ran away that fast

by Anonymousreply 141February 4, 2021 7:47 PM

Really, r139? I watch "Fear Thy Neighbor" and these idiots are almost exclusively middle to older aged white men. I would have been shocked to find out they were black.

by Anonymousreply 142February 4, 2021 7:49 PM

I’m not watching the video but the snow looked lovely that day.

by Anonymousreply 143February 4, 2021 7:54 PM

The husband

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 4, 2021 7:55 PM

The wife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145February 4, 2021 7:56 PM

R144, perhaps his facial hair patterns enraged the neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 146February 4, 2021 7:56 PM

Yikes. That was crazy to watch.

I’m NOT blaming the victim, but like others have said: they both went after the killer neighbor and would let up. The dead screaming “PUSSY” over and over again

I feel like if the killer didn’t kill himself, a jury would have gone easy on him.

by Anonymousreply 147February 4, 2021 7:59 PM

Plains Township? That’s Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, not Philly, right? Where’s my Scranton DL-ears?

by Anonymousreply 148February 4, 2021 7:59 PM

Ok, I’m R78 but the victims’ names though...

by Anonymousreply 149February 4, 2021 7:59 PM

I am looking at the facebook now- A cousin of theirs has a picture up of the deceased and some family members.

Their son is clearly very cogent/alert- and I suspect he watched his parents being killed. The father was definitely telling the son to call the police.

Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 150February 4, 2021 8:02 PM

Well we already know what was on her iPhone.

by Anonymousreply 151February 4, 2021 8:03 PM

Thanks R10, for the warning.

by Anonymousreply 152February 4, 2021 8:03 PM

Tragic but I am frankly alarmed by this. Its one thing to threaten someone but to not just shoot but go back and come back with a rifle to shoot again to ensure that they all are dead is murder. Scary to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 153February 4, 2021 8:03 PM

They really should have called Mr Plow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 4, 2021 8:07 PM

I don’t understand how they were shot multiple times and still yelling? I don’t know anything about guns but it looked like the guy shot the woman in the head twice and she sat up and was still talking? There was also no blood?

As someone said above, it’s awful to hear anyone but especially adults swear like that. Where did that come from? I cannot imagine my parents saying those things.

by Anonymousreply 155February 4, 2021 8:07 PM

If this didn't end in murder, he likely could have gotten a restraining against the couple just by recording "I'm going to make your life hell living here.....You heard me."

by Anonymousreply 156February 4, 2021 8:10 PM

R153- Exactly. In that moment of anger/insanity- he wanted to make sure that he killed them both.

The cousin who posted the family photo is clearly not a democrat, sadly. I would have loved it if our stereotypes that we throw on people here would be wrong in this case.

I don't care if they were the biggest Trump supporters ever, no one deserves this.

And R155- I have to tell you. I swear/curser like a sailor in private (and I was NOT raised that way). After watching that, I am going to be changing my words. I hated seeing that couple lower themselves like that and then watch their lives end. And I am sure their spirits now feel the same way. It's not a graceful way to die-screaming obscenities.

Okay, I am going to have to have some Silkwood showers to get passed this.

by Anonymousreply 157February 4, 2021 8:10 PM

They were all trash, r155, clearly your parents are not.

by Anonymousreply 158February 4, 2021 8:10 PM

[quote]As someone said above, it’s awful to hear anyone but especially adults swear like that.

another one who's just arrived on DL for the first time

[quote]Where did that come from?

What world do you live in?

[quote] I cannot imagine my parents saying those things.

What? Pussy?...what are you a seven year old gurl?

by Anonymousreply 159February 4, 2021 8:16 PM

Heterosexuals and assault rifles are a deadly combo

by Anonymousreply 160February 4, 2021 8:16 PM

This video shows more of the beginning than the OP video. Here, the male victim calls the shooter a “queer,” and the wife accuses him of not socializing with other people on the street.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161February 4, 2021 8:20 PM

So the Spade took out the Goys.

by Anonymousreply 162February 4, 2021 8:21 PM

R161- Oh wow.... Here we go. Jesus.

I don't know if I want to see this.

by Anonymousreply 163February 4, 2021 8:22 PM

Egads, keeps getting worse and worse. The dead couple really sound unhinged. And maybe the were provoked by the killer. But I’ve mostly heard the dead couple screaming nonstop

by Anonymousreply 164February 4, 2021 8:27 PM

R163 the NY Post story video cuts it off before the shooting.

I hear the wife say “you don’t bother with no one” (as in you don’t socialize, the NYP has her saying “you don’t know how to talk to anyone.”

by Anonymousreply 165February 4, 2021 8:30 PM

[quote] As someone said above, it’s awful to hear anyone but especially adults swear like that. Where did that come from? I cannot imagine my parents saying those things.

Me neither. Any parent in flyover country who talks like that is clearly trash.

But the real crime here is OP thinking this happened in PHILADELPHIA. Wtf, OP.

by Anonymousreply 166February 4, 2021 8:33 PM

According to what I’ve read elsewhere the couple were shovelling snow onto the shooters parking spot. I don’t know if it’s true, but that’s apparently the reason why he confronted them.

by Anonymousreply 167February 4, 2021 8:36 PM

Since when did "you don't bother with nobody" become a bad thing? I like leaving my neighbors alone. It's a lot of stress being part of a neighborhood clique. And there's no getting away if feelings get hurt.

by Anonymousreply 168February 4, 2021 8:37 PM

R65 the woman saying “James” isn’t the wife, I don’t think. The voice sounds different and like it’s coming from inside or closer to the camera.

by Anonymousreply 169February 4, 2021 8:41 PM

All this over some frozen precipitation?

by Anonymousreply 170February 4, 2021 8:41 PM

[quote]Kinda refreshing to see plain 'ole white on white violence for a change

Yeah, but this happened in Wilkes-Barre, which is the shithole of America. Gun violence in places like New York City is not being committed by white people.

by Anonymousreply 171February 4, 2021 8:41 PM

Two million guns have been sold since Joe Biden won. You'd think the 300 million guns in the U.S. would be enough, but nope.

by Anonymousreply 172February 4, 2021 8:43 PM

This ain’t Philly.

Second, she took out a gun from the looks of it.

by Anonymousreply 173February 4, 2021 8:44 PM

[quote] Since when did "you don't bother with nobody" become a bad thing?

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 174February 4, 2021 8:45 PM

"Somehow I don't believe there will be three fewer Democratic voters in PA's next election."

I saw someone post this somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 175February 4, 2021 8:45 PM

I'm betting they were all Trump voters.

by Anonymousreply 176February 4, 2021 8:45 PM

Scranton values.

by Anonymousreply 177February 4, 2021 8:46 PM

R173 I think that was her cellphone

by Anonymousreply 178February 4, 2021 8:47 PM

[quote] What? Pussy?...what are you a seven year old gurl?

Many of us did not grow up in white trash homes like yourself.

by Anonymousreply 179February 4, 2021 8:48 PM

[quote] According to what I’ve read elsewhere the couple were shovelling snow onto the shooters parking spot. I don’t know if it’s true, but that’s apparently the reason why he confronted them.

That makes more sense.

by Anonymousreply 180February 4, 2021 8:48 PM

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 181February 4, 2021 8:48 PM

People are becoming increasingly unhinged. I see it more and more when I am out running errands, assholes looking to start a fight. I don't own a gun and would never do what this guy did, but those neighbors were assholes looking to start a fight. I'm sure they did this to a number of other people before they came upon an even more unhinged person.

by Anonymousreply 182February 4, 2021 8:49 PM

There's murder but who committed suicide?

by Anonymousreply 183February 4, 2021 8:54 PM

Dead deplorables. Who cares

by Anonymousreply 184February 4, 2021 8:54 PM

[Quote]Her desire to record the event either for her own personal use or to show the police overrode the fight or flight response.

I'm so glad of your personal awareness of her situation as to be able to assess the cortisol and adrenaline functions available to injured and incapacitated people.

Could you put that on a urine strip and sell at a pharmacy?

by Anonymousreply 185February 4, 2021 8:56 PM

The shooter committed suicide after he killed the couple

by Anonymousreply 186February 4, 2021 8:57 PM

Remember when, maybe there would be a fist fight? Now....people go right for the guns. A lot of cops, too...when there are other measures. Shaking.....

by Anonymousreply 187February 4, 2021 8:57 PM

I checked out the 2 residences on Google maps.

The couple lived in the left half of an older frame building. The shooter lived in a much newer brick home across the street on the high side of the street which backed up to a large wooded area. He had a long driveway up to his garage. But he also had a stone wall pushing back and supporting some of his grassed in front yard which created and leaving an off the street space where he parked. This is clearly visible from Google street view where you can see a white pickup parked. This space is clearly part of his property. And it seems entirely possible that people across the street (where the Goys lived) with much less space might have been pushing their snow onto this parking space.

The Goys lived at 13 W Bergh, Plains Township, Luzerne County, PA. and Spaide lived at 6 W Bergh Street, Plains Township, Luzerne County, Pa.

by Anonymousreply 188February 4, 2021 9:01 PM

According to online records, Spaide was 47 years old and was from Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. His LinkedIn page says he was a “professional engineer with experience in water / wastewater projects, landfills, transfer stations and other waste processing facilities.”

According to LinkedIn, he worked as a facilities engineer for the Lackawanna River Basic Sewer Authority for five years. He also worked as an environmental engineer manager for the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and as a project engineer for the Carroll Engineering Corporation for more than 10 years.

His duties with the Department of Environmental Protection included serving “as chief of the regional permitting section and supervised professional staff engaged in the review of plans, specifications and permit applications to determine conformance with Commonwealth laws and Department of Environmental Protection regulations.”

He was previously an engineering technician and heavy equipment operator with the U.S. Navy.

He had a master’s degree in water resources and environmental engineering from Villanova University and a bachelor’s degree from Wilkes University in environmental engineering.

Spaide was certified as a professional engineer in the State of Pennsylvania.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189February 4, 2021 9:02 PM

[quote] Dead deplorables. Who cares

See r189.

by Anonymousreply 190February 4, 2021 9:04 PM

The way he went back to finish them off completely destroyed any chance he had of claiming self defence/provocation.

He killed himself because he knew that the most likely outcome was life in prison.

by Anonymousreply 191February 4, 2021 9:05 PM

Peope are so erratic today, I wonder anyone goes into police work as a career.

As a someone said above, this could have been avoided if they had all gone inside and cooled off, though I suspect there was a history of disputes between these neighbors.

If you really hate your neighbor, it makes sense to move. You aren’t going to change. I rent in a shitty neighborhood in NY where one of the tenants leaves his garbage all over the hall. I found out he also rings doorbells and runs away and that the building owner is aware of his behavior. Nothing I say or do will stop him so I don’t bother. I was planing on leaving to buy a place this fall and this is just more encouragement.

Same with a job. If you hate your boss, leave. You aren’t going to change him/her. Pissing contests, like with these three people, never end well.

by Anonymousreply 192February 4, 2021 9:05 PM

[quote] The cousin who posted the family photo is clearly not a democrat, sadly. I would have loved it if our stereotypes that we throw on people here would be wrong in this case.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 193February 4, 2021 9:07 PM

^ you aren’t going to change THEM, I meant. No one wants to listen or to take responsibility these days...instead they just yell over one another as though they were in a rap song.

by Anonymousreply 194February 4, 2021 9:08 PM

[quote] I am looking at the facebook now- A cousin of theirs has a picture up of the deceased and some family members.

Link.

by Anonymousreply 195February 4, 2021 9:08 PM

R114 completely agree, it should be taken as a cautionary tale. Assume everyone you engage with is capable of this. Nothing is worth taking this risk. Walk away. I believe I heard the husband say "put down the gun" too, yet they both kept on antagonizing????

by Anonymousreply 196February 4, 2021 9:09 PM

It seems that the houses on the high side of that street are much newer and nicer than the older frame houses on the lower side. In addition, the newer homes back right up onto a large wooded area.

The white home next to Spaide's home has a large swimming pool in the back and solar panels on the roof.

So could some of the conflict be due to jealously over those with nicer, larger homes literally looking down on them?

by Anonymousreply 197February 4, 2021 9:10 PM

OP's video is better than anything I've seen on cable in a year.

by Anonymousreply 198February 4, 2021 9:11 PM

[quote] In my experience when women are as aggressive as the woman in that video, you know you're dealing with a couple who are sociopaths. Men are assholes, always have been always will be. But a woman who yells and swears like that is a sure sign to stay clear of that couple.

Honey, just shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 199February 4, 2021 9:11 PM

[quote]Many of us did not grow up in white trash homes like yourself.

You're a prisspot.

by Anonymousreply 200February 4, 2021 9:13 PM

Connie and Raymond Marble, you have breathed your last breath! You have sighed your last sigh! You are no longer ALIVE!

by Anonymousreply 201February 4, 2021 9:13 PM

[quote] I cannot get over the fact that their son may have been standing at the door watching this unfold. I strongly suspect that the dad was talking to the son.

Frau alert!

by Anonymousreply 202February 4, 2021 9:13 PM

I'm not watching the video, but from the preview it does not look like enough snow is on the ground to give a shit. It's not about the snow. It's about deranged people. With guns.

by Anonymousreply 203February 4, 2021 9:13 PM

I noticed the two neighbors ran over to check the woman who was shot, she was still alive at that point, the killer hadn't yet come out with the second gun. Couldn't then have dragged her out out harm's way? I guess they were in a panic mode and not thinking clearly.

by Anonymousreply 204February 4, 2021 9:14 PM

Where are the Facebook links?

Don’t make me get my gun!

by Anonymousreply 205February 4, 2021 9:14 PM

Or maybe they couldn’t stand her either, r204.

by Anonymousreply 206February 4, 2021 9:15 PM

Jesus. It was just a light dusting of snow. Where I grew up, this would be considered an ordinary mid-spring or autumn day.

by Anonymousreply 207February 4, 2021 9:15 PM

You see nothing on the video you wouldn't see on any true crime show on cable. There aren't any close-ups that might cause nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 208February 4, 2021 9:16 PM

Their last name was Goy . . .

goy

/ɡoi/

noun

DEROGATORY•INFORMAL

a Jewish name for a non-Jewish person.

by Anonymousreply 209February 4, 2021 9:17 PM

Plus they saw the killer come back out with long gun and hightailed it

by Anonymousreply 210February 4, 2021 9:17 PM

R204 What are you nuts? Thinking clearly in that situation means running for cover and calling 911.

by Anonymousreply 211February 4, 2021 9:17 PM

[quote] I think the husband must have been pretty badly injured which is why the neighbor booked it to get help.

The neighbor “booked it” because he saw the shooter re-emerging from his house with an AR 15.

Smart guy.

Too bad his neighbors weren’t as smart as he was.

by Anonymousreply 212February 4, 2021 9:17 PM

[quote]I'm not watching the video

Wow this place has turned into Mary Prisspot Central since the new design.

by Anonymousreply 213February 4, 2021 9:18 PM

This is why white trash can't have nice things.

by Anonymousreply 214February 4, 2021 9:18 PM

Mylife shows Lisa Goy being a registered Democrat. So there goes that theory.

by Anonymousreply 215February 4, 2021 9:18 PM

R207, Obviously, they had both finished shoveling their driveways.

Pennsylvania got walloped with snow this week.

by Anonymousreply 216February 4, 2021 9:19 PM

Lisa Goy is registered Democrat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217February 4, 2021 9:19 PM

Lisa Goy is a registered Democrat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218February 4, 2021 9:20 PM

Can I have their stuff?

by Anonymousreply 219February 4, 2021 9:21 PM

R213 was also shot in the head.

by Anonymousreply 220February 4, 2021 9:21 PM

[quote]There aren't any close-ups that might cause nightmares.

The sterile, distanced perspective makes it all the more disturbing. Like a Haneke film.

by Anonymousreply 221February 4, 2021 9:21 PM

She might be a registered Democrat but I’d bet any money she voted for DJT.

by Anonymousreply 222February 4, 2021 9:22 PM

Jeffrey Spaide Is also a registered Democrat. These were Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 223February 4, 2021 9:22 PM

R208...Yeah, you see this on tv and movies all the time. When you see it live and is reality, it shakes me up...as it really happened.

by Anonymousreply 224February 4, 2021 9:23 PM

[quote] You see nothing on the video you wouldn't see on any true crime show on cable.

This isn’t a reenactment, you stupid fuck.

by Anonymousreply 225February 4, 2021 9:23 PM

Rage is an emotion that will make you stand your ground like the wife did.

by Anonymousreply 226February 4, 2021 9:23 PM

[quote] Obviously, they had both finished shoveling their driveways.

If there was real snow there would be large banks of it along the sides of the driveways and the street. This was a piddling, little snow.

by Anonymousreply 227February 4, 2021 9:24 PM

Jeffrey “the maggot” Spaide.

What a nickname.

by Anonymousreply 228February 4, 2021 9:24 PM

Any photo of Jeffrey?

by Anonymousreply 229February 4, 2021 9:24 PM

I guess I'm a monster, but I don't feel any sadness about this couple's demise (though I do feel for their son). But innocent people, kind people die in violent ways every day, so I just don't have any sympathy left for homophobic assholes like them.

by Anonymousreply 230February 4, 2021 9:25 PM

I still can't figure out the show shoveling dispute. So, apparently they were shoveling the show into the neighbour's parking spot.

Speaking as someone who lives somewhere very snowy (Canada)... why... would you make the effort to shovel snow ACROSS THE STREET *ONTO* your neighbour's parking spot. AGAIN ACROSS THE STREET FROM YOUR HOUSE. That does not even make sense to me! Who would fucking make the effort? Those two neighbors must have been assholes, because that sounds purposeful. Although, they didn't deserve to get murdered, they didn't sound like nice people!

by Anonymousreply 231February 4, 2021 9:26 PM

[quote] I noticed the two neighbors ran over to check the woman who was shot, she was still alive at that point, the killer hadn't yet come out with the second gun. Couldn't then have dragged her out out harm's way? I guess they were in a panic mode and not thinking clearly.

IMO, the neighbors did more than enough, under the circumstances. If I heard gunfire, I'd stay in my house and call 911.

by Anonymousreply 232February 4, 2021 9:27 PM

This is about as bleak as it gets. It's like a scene from a Coen brothers movie that didn't make the final cut.

by Anonymousreply 233February 4, 2021 9:29 PM

How soon will this become a Lifetime movie?

by Anonymousreply 234February 4, 2021 9:29 PM

R233, I was just posting -- reminds me of Fargo, the movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235February 4, 2021 9:29 PM

[quote] Lisa Goy is a registered Democrat.

But her hair says Republican frau.

by Anonymousreply 236February 4, 2021 9:30 PM

Wake me up before you Goy - Goy.

by Anonymousreply 237February 4, 2021 9:30 PM

Was their only one shooter? Did the same guy first fire at them with the handgun and then come back out and finish them off?

Really on edge, unstable, angry people all around. Neighbourhood disputes can get very heated because you can't get away from them without moving so they can go on for years. There was a BBC show I think called Nightmare Neighbours and it was pretty extreme to see the lengths people went to and the build up of anger over the years.

The woman was obviously pumped full of adrenaline. She barely felt those first few shots and didn't really seem to grasp the situation. The gunman / gunmen went at them about 4 times. The initial shots, then once they were down he approached them and fired again, then a couple goes at them with the long gun. He really wanted them dead.

I don't quite get the victim blaming. You can't shoot people for screaming at you or being nasty. Well, you can shoot them but that was never going to be self defense or stand your ground. It is no different from road rage - just usually involves cars not shovels.

by Anonymousreply 238February 4, 2021 9:31 PM

[quote]She might be a registered Democrat but I’d bet any money she voted for DJT.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 239February 4, 2021 9:32 PM

[quote]How soon will this become a Lifetime movie?

Are you kidding? The Law & Order cast has been ordered to report to the set tomorrow to film a special ripped from the headlines episode.

by Anonymousreply 240February 4, 2021 9:33 PM

I don’t get why he came out to shoot them again with a different gun..it’s not like he was afraid they would identify him. Wasn’t shooting them the first time enough?

by Anonymousreply 241February 4, 2021 9:34 PM

They’re probably registered Democrats who, ya know, felt disenfranchised for being white, so they voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 242February 4, 2021 9:34 PM

He came back to make sure the job was done R241.

by Anonymousreply 243February 4, 2021 9:35 PM

R241, I think he was out of bullets and they weren’t dead.

by Anonymousreply 244February 4, 2021 9:35 PM

Probably, there was bad blood between these neighbors for a while, and it took nothing for it to escalate to this point.

by Anonymousreply 245February 4, 2021 9:35 PM

[quote]They’re probably registered Democrats who, ya know, felt disenfranchised for being white, so they voted for Trump.

lol. Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 246February 4, 2021 9:35 PM

Thank god her name wasn’t Karen!

by Anonymousreply 247February 4, 2021 9:36 PM

Why didn’t the gunman park his fucking truck in his fucking driveway or in his fucking garage? I mean, on Google street you can see he has a nice bricked driveway leading to a garage. He lived by himself. He had no wife or kids. Why make a parking space for his truck?

by Anonymousreply 248February 4, 2021 9:37 PM

Their kid looks kinda old. I thought it was a little kid. Not that he won’t have it rough.

by Anonymousreply 249February 4, 2021 9:37 PM

The couple’s house also worked as a heating and plumbing company.

by Anonymousreply 250February 4, 2021 9:37 PM

R241 He was a raging psychopath by that point, there was no logic. He probably just wanted them DEAD.

by Anonymousreply 251February 4, 2021 9:38 PM

[quote][R204] What are you nuts? Thinking clearly in that situation means running for cover and calling 911.

As the two male neighbors, appearing from the right in the video, approached the wife on the road, one of the men ran towards the husband, neither ran for cover. Did you watch the video?

It appeared the shooter was not yet back outside with the second gun. I would have attempted to drag the woman to safety, then again, that's me.

by Anonymousreply 252February 4, 2021 9:39 PM

R252 Well, he would have shot you too.

by Anonymousreply 253February 4, 2021 9:40 PM

I wonder if meth was involved.

by Anonymousreply 254February 4, 2021 9:40 PM

Dumb fucks - all three of them!

by Anonymousreply 255February 4, 2021 9:40 PM

[quote]I would have attempted to drag the woman to safety, then again, that's me.

A good bystander but you probably would have been dead.

by Anonymousreply 256February 4, 2021 9:40 PM

[quote] I don’t get why he came out to shoot them again with a different gun.

He had a special Hers & His gun set he'd bought just for Valentine's Day and decided this was a good use for it.

by Anonymousreply 257February 4, 2021 9:41 PM

[quote]I would have attempted to drag the woman to safety, then again, that's me.

Sure, Donald. Just like you would have rushed into the Parkland school.

by Anonymousreply 258February 4, 2021 9:41 PM

Democrats don’t kill democrats.

Democrats with guns kill democrats.

by Anonymousreply 259February 4, 2021 9:42 PM

Another article said there was a long standing feud between the couple and Spaide. No idea what the issues were, who was antagonizing who, or what the situation was. Sounds like he just lost it this time and decided to execute them.

by Anonymousreply 260February 4, 2021 9:42 PM

This isn't what Mr. Rogers had in mind....

by Anonymousreply 261February 4, 2021 9:44 PM

[quote]Another article said there was a long standing feud between the couple and Spaide.

Not only that, but I'll bet Spaide's co-workers describe him as a angry, hateful asshole that they always assumed would kill them at some point

by Anonymousreply 262February 4, 2021 9:44 PM

Man, this was unbelievable to watch. I just can't imagine something as stupid as an argument about shoveling snow turned into such a violent, merciless killing. Then the guy who did the violent, merciless killing turns around and kills himself. He probably knew he was fucked when the rage subsided a bit.

by Anonymousreply 263February 4, 2021 9:44 PM

What’s also disturbing is the casual posting of this by “Rico” with the attempt at detached tough humor; “shit got real fast.” Just to get views and “likes” and show what an “edgelord” he is.

There was a time when we were more civilized.

by Anonymousreply 264February 4, 2021 9:44 PM

R248 Interesting point, but that garage door looks pretty tiny. Maybe his truck can't fit inside of it (not sure why you'd make a garage with a tiny door like that, but whatever), so he parks in the spot he built for it in front of his house.

Still, it takes some effort to shovel snow across the street and place it in your neighbour's parking spot in front of their house. This story isn't about a snow shoveling dispute. There's more to it than that.

I can see having a dispute regarding snow shoveling and show with the neighbours directly beside your house, but a neighbour across the street? That doesn't make sense.

by Anonymousreply 265February 4, 2021 9:44 PM

I’m still trying to decide whether or not I want to see this video.

by Anonymousreply 266February 4, 2021 9:45 PM

How could you not run when there's shooting?

by Anonymousreply 267February 4, 2021 9:45 PM

I often approach people laying bleeding in the snow from several gunshot wounds and politely inquire, "Are you OK? Do you need help getting up? Cup of tea?"

by Anonymousreply 268February 4, 2021 9:45 PM

R266 You don't.

by Anonymousreply 269February 4, 2021 9:46 PM

Mylife has inaccurate info about me so I would take it with a grain of salt. But despite Trump there are still some trashy white Democrats in flyover country, believe me.

by Anonymousreply 270February 4, 2021 9:46 PM

I want people overseas to see this. Our barbarism. So they don’t copy our many mistakes that lead to this kind of behavior.

by Anonymousreply 271February 4, 2021 9:46 PM

R259, they’re as Democratic as voters on Staten Island. Learn about the world.

by Anonymousreply 272February 4, 2021 9:47 PM

On Google street you can see the couple was adding on to their side of the house. Probably a DIY job because if I had the money for an addition & lived in a 2 family house I’d sell my half of the house and buy a free standing home.

That house is from at least the 1940s, possibly 1930s. There was probably a farm or woods across the street back when it was built. The newer homes look like late 70s/early 80s homes.

by Anonymousreply 273February 4, 2021 9:48 PM

A lot of homo bashing rhetoric exchanged between these two opposing sides. This is the big take away from this IMO.

by Anonymousreply 274February 4, 2021 9:48 PM

People are edge way more today than probably ever.

by Anonymousreply 275February 4, 2021 9:49 PM

I guess r230 is saving his sympathy for the gun nut who shot them

by Anonymousreply 276February 4, 2021 9:49 PM

If I knew my neighbor was thin-skinned and prone to abusive verbal outbursts, I would avoid them like the plague

Not blaming the dead couple, but shit, they didn’t let up even when shot!

by Anonymousreply 277February 4, 2021 9:50 PM

NPR needs to cover this.

by Anonymousreply 278February 4, 2021 9:50 PM

Democrat, repub, Independent..whatever, people are nuts today to a certain degree. Some far more than others. There's a lot of anger to go around.

by Anonymousreply 279February 4, 2021 9:51 PM

That's the first go-to for a lot of people, R274.

by Anonymousreply 280February 4, 2021 9:51 PM

I wonder if he has fired warning shots before. They seemed awfully nonchalant until the first bullets hit them and then husband went into flight mode and wife went into fight mode. Her adrenaline was overpowering her rational mind.

by Anonymousreply 281February 4, 2021 9:52 PM

I hate Trump as much as the next person, but what difference does it make whether they voted for him or not? White trash votes Democratic sometimes too.

by Anonymousreply 282February 4, 2021 9:55 PM

Anger is percolating everywhere - it’s scary. Exacerbated by the pandemic but I think internet isolation and the elimination of decent working class jobs and the constant inundation of images of others happiness and wealth was percolating this anger for years. The rage - whether it’s BLM or Trumpers - is so destructive and unproductive. Depression tuned outwards I think. Everyone seems miserable.

by Anonymousreply 283February 4, 2021 9:55 PM

That driveway has room for 2 cars parked next to each other. So even if the guy had a truck and a car he could’ve parked them both in the driveway. But he went to the trouble of making a parking spot in front of his house. That’s weird,

by Anonymousreply 284February 4, 2021 9:56 PM

R283 Very insightful post - I agree.

by Anonymousreply 285February 4, 2021 9:57 PM

The houses on Google street look so sunny & tranquil. But in the video it’s all dark & gray & ominous-looking. Winter bites.

by Anonymousreply 286February 4, 2021 9:58 PM

If in fact, that was his property and paid property taxes on it, the shooter could do whatever he wanted with it.

by Anonymousreply 287February 4, 2021 9:59 PM

The sad thing about this is that while the husband and wife were in the street yelling and swearing and challenging the guy to shoot, he was already shooting. By the time they realized that, it was too late.

by Anonymousreply 288February 4, 2021 10:00 PM

[quote] If in fact, that was his property and paid property taxes on it, the shooter could do whatever he wanted with it.

No, you can’t do whatever you want with your property. There are zoning laws.

by Anonymousreply 289February 4, 2021 10:02 PM

Who knows what really had been going on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290February 4, 2021 10:05 PM

I agree with the comment that this likely wasn't their first *guns drawn* stand off; probably this had happened before & couple was shocked as hell when he actually started shooting. A sane person would run away screaming if someone pulled a gun on you. That might have also explained the neighbors reluctance to get involved - they knew the story with this bunch. Whatever the case, it's a such a tragedy over something so petty

by Anonymousreply 291February 4, 2021 10:05 PM

[quote]But despite Trump there are still some trashy white Democrats in flyover country, believe me.

Flyover country? There are lots of trashy violent people who vote Dem in our major cities.

by Anonymousreply 292February 4, 2021 10:06 PM

I’m thinking he had an apartment in his house & that’s why he had the extra parking space. It’s a big house for one person. You can tell it had an addition onto it. - the taller brick part of the house plus the garage part are added on. Since the older houses across the street are 2-family homes, maybe the area was 2 family zoned so the owner added on & rented out.

by Anonymousreply 293February 4, 2021 10:06 PM

R283, yes, and social media compound the anger because angry people find other angry people to "vent" to. But they're not venting at all; they're building up a head of steam. Most people take in out on themselves in the form of depression or self-destructive behavior, but some take it out on others.

by Anonymousreply 294February 4, 2021 10:07 PM

Jesus, the big mouth wife is like Monty Python's Black Knight. T'is but a flesh wound, Fuck you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295February 4, 2021 10:09 PM

It’s fascinating and I keep watching it. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 296February 4, 2021 10:10 PM

[quote] Flyover country?

Maybe snow-plowing country is more appropriate in this case.

by Anonymousreply 297February 4, 2021 10:11 PM

R296 I haven't re-watched it, but I think this story is fascinating. You just know in a few years someone's going to do a true crime podcast about it.

by Anonymousreply 298February 4, 2021 10:11 PM

Three years it will be a Fear Thy Neighbor on Investigation Discovery

by Anonymousreply 299February 4, 2021 10:15 PM

[225] If it was a reenactment, it would be up close, with frozen blood and brain matter in sharp focus. But as it is, from so far away, it could just as well be a Bugs Bunny cartoon. It being real doesn't make it suddenly "unwatchable", unless you're a daisy sniffing child with special needs.

by Anonymousreply 300February 4, 2021 10:16 PM

When Daniel Pearl was beheaded in 2002, curiosity got the better of me and I watched the video. I immediately felt that something in me broke, that I would never be the same. I vowed to never watch anything like that ever again.... and I haven't, until today. I have that same feeling now that I did then.

😢

by Anonymousreply 301February 4, 2021 10:16 PM

Statement from the DA's office. Husband made threats and they were going our of their way to throw snow on his property, from across the fucking street. Prior confrontations with these troglodytes likely pushed the shooter to the edge. This is what can happen when you act like a shit cunt. 🤷‍♂️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302February 4, 2021 10:16 PM

R227 is obviously legally blind.

by Anonymousreply 303February 4, 2021 10:17 PM

Who were the neighbors saying "Are you all right?"

"Oh no, I'm just fine. I just have multiple gunshot wounds all over my body."

by Anonymousreply 304February 4, 2021 10:17 PM

R304, I was just about to post that. 😅

by Anonymousreply 305February 4, 2021 10:18 PM

Why would this be the subject of a true crime podcast or tv show? There's no mystery and there is no case since the shooter is dead.

by Anonymousreply 306February 4, 2021 10:19 PM

I watched it and honestly just shook my head and said, "Yep, this is America now." And I'm someone who is a victim of gun violence. I think it needs to be shared far and wide because this is reality right now. Hell I was out on a bike ride last night passing trees and wondering which ones would support my fat ass if I decided to hang myself. And overall, I've been doing OK in this pandemic but the isolation is starting to really get to me. This was surely a result of the neighbor no longer giving a fuck. That he came back to finish them off so calmly and said, "You should have shut your fucking mouth" to the woman was the most disturbing part. It needs to be shared because all these bad asses with guns who think they are gonna be some superhero one day are literally one step away from this idiot. He fired 7 shots before he even hit the guy and he was about what, 10 feet away. In a tense situation like that, all these grown ass men who think they are so hardcore with their guns will miss too, especially if they are trying to be heroic and not murderers like this dude.

by Anonymousreply 307February 4, 2021 10:21 PM

The wife is still moving when the video stops. After the shooter shoots her again he goes in the house and she lifts her foot & head up several times. She’s lifting her head up when the video stops. It’s incredible how long she survived all those gunshots, the last two point blank.

by Anonymousreply 308February 4, 2021 10:21 PM

LOL R304.

And speaking of laughter through the tears, thank you to R87–that video is perfect. I was not familiar with that character.

by Anonymousreply 309February 4, 2021 10:22 PM

R301...I did watch this video, and it left me shaking. You're right. Once you see something, it's hard to unsee it. I never clicked onto the videos of beheadings..and I'm glad I didn't.

by Anonymousreply 310February 4, 2021 10:22 PM

Damn -- people usually shoot each other over coke/snow, not snow-snow.

by Anonymousreply 311February 4, 2021 10:24 PM

Even the video of that QAnon nut getting killed at the Capitol was traumatizing for me, for about an hour after viewing it I felt disturbed, but it was a much closer camera angle than this video. DLers who’ve seen both: can I stomach this one? I really want to hear all the profanity.

by Anonymousreply 312February 4, 2021 10:24 PM

And now in the last hour we learned that the female victim was a registered democrat...

You just never who people. So my Facebook of the cousin sleuthing doesn't mean shit.

RIP to all involved. Our anger really can cause damage within and without.

Worst story in a long time (And this shit happens every day) but when you see a video- Its on another level.

by Anonymousreply 313February 4, 2021 10:25 PM

The woman did seem like a bit of a shrieking harpy, to be honest. Like Maureen O'Hara as John Candy's mother in Only the Lonely.

by Anonymousreply 314February 4, 2021 10:25 PM

It's becoming clear the dead neighbors were assholes to this guy. Sure they didn't deserve to be executed but the other guy didn't deserve to be tormented and harassed on his own street.

by Anonymousreply 315February 4, 2021 10:26 PM

The video of the cop being crushed and screaming, at the Capitol got to me, too. I'm glad he is "fine" now.

by Anonymousreply 316February 4, 2021 10:26 PM

I’m never going to watch up-close stuff. This is from pretty far away. It wasn’t as horrifying as I expected.

by Anonymousreply 317February 4, 2021 10:27 PM

R302’s article does not say what R302 claim it does.

by Anonymousreply 318February 4, 2021 10:27 PM

www.facebook.com/bonjay570

That is the cousin above. This will not let me put link in normal spot.

Scroll down to find the Anti Biden Cartoon. Sadly, its right below the gay dude from Schitts Creek GIF (that gave me hope)

by Anonymousreply 319February 4, 2021 10:28 PM

If the Goys had a pistol with them, they would have had a fighting chance.

by Anonymousreply 320February 4, 2021 10:28 PM

Did someone say “Get my boat”?

by Anonymousreply 321February 4, 2021 10:28 PM

R312 I found this video to be way more disturbing than the Ashli Babbitt one.

by Anonymousreply 322February 4, 2021 10:30 PM

Someone should do a poll: seen it / haven’t seen it.

by Anonymousreply 323February 4, 2021 10:31 PM

R319 Based on her Facebook, that cousin's a dumb cunt. Too bad she wasn't shoveling snow with her cousin

by Anonymousreply 324February 4, 2021 10:32 PM

Keep it classy, PA

by Anonymousreply 325February 4, 2021 10:38 PM

I can't get the video to go full screen, so I saw only the tiny view available within the post. That diminished the impact. I've been around the internet a long time. This is awful, but it's not the worst thing I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 326February 4, 2021 10:38 PM

If you watch this, you will see when he runs after the husband and shoots him twice? His gun either jams or he ran out of bullets. It is very fast but that is what happened. And my god where did this man have his rifle hanging loaded and ready to go that fast?

And again, that one fucking neighbor got out of there within seconds. Don't know these people didn't slip and fall-

by Anonymousreply 327February 4, 2021 10:40 PM

It’s not even trending on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 328February 4, 2021 10:44 PM

Another detail- I am watching this on the Twitter page where the angle may be wider on the video. The husband actually did not collapse on the ground after being shot the first time and running- he runs back into the video (barely) like he was about to run over to his wife. I believe he was standing at his own front door telling his son to call the cops. But then the shooter heads back for him, shoots him, then the husband ends up on the ground. The husband did try to run back for his wife... Its worse each time you watch-

by Anonymousreply 329February 4, 2021 10:45 PM

Scary Movie did it better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330February 4, 2021 10:45 PM

I kind of admire the shooter for taking his own life. What is he thinking in that moment, that’s he’s able to do that? Is it like a Louise thing (in Thelma & Louise) that he just doesn’t want to be incarcerated and spend the rest of his life behind bars? Or is it fear? Shame? To take yourself out like that, it’s got to be harder than committing the crime itself.

by Anonymousreply 331February 4, 2021 10:47 PM

So who was filming it?

by Anonymousreply 332February 4, 2021 10:49 PM

There are much quieter ways to handle these things.

by Anonymousreply 333February 4, 2021 10:50 PM

Looks like a security camera because it’s fixed. If it was a person they’d be moving the camera back and forth

by Anonymousreply 334February 4, 2021 10:51 PM

R315, what makes you think he was some sort of innocent angel who was being harassed for no reason?

What kind of person defends psycho gun nuts?

by Anonymousreply 335February 4, 2021 10:51 PM

[quote]The news articles say the couple had been shoveling snow onto killer neighbor’s property. But from the video, it looks like killer lived across the street and that wouldn’t make sense.

The video starts after the shovelling stopped. They probably have an entire yard that's been cleared out and paved and had nowhere to put the snow so they were shovelling it across the street. I can totally see someone doing that. The reason why they aren't just shovelling it into the street is because they're ghetto and probably don't have winter tires so they don't want their shitbox to get stuck in it.

by Anonymousreply 336February 4, 2021 10:52 PM

The couple would have lived for decades. It’s interesting to think about the countless effects on the Future that their not being there will have.

by Anonymousreply 337February 4, 2021 10:53 PM

R331 he was probably so far gone by that point that he actually wanted to die. Maybe he had been thinking about suicide for a while and decided to kill the neighbors before ending his own life.

R335 watch the video. The entire time the neighbors are acting like raging assholes. The husband was making it clear he wasn't going to leave the guy alone anytime soon. And what kind of sociopaths push snow across the street into someone else's parking area?

by Anonymousreply 338February 4, 2021 10:54 PM

R331 I think psychiatrists have done a lot of research into why murderers turn the gun on themselves.

There were some really interesting pieces, particularly around murder suicides within families, where a father, kills his spouse and children, before killing himself. A lot of it is about the need to control their situation.

by Anonymousreply 339February 4, 2021 10:54 PM

R335. Given his extreme reaction to being called names and given the finger...I agree. It is possible he has been relentlessly and mercilessly bullied for years, but I am guessing he has done his fair share of antagonizing too!

by Anonymousreply 340February 4, 2021 10:54 PM

☃️ [italic] Go ahead ........

Make my day.

by Anonymousreply 341February 4, 2021 10:55 PM

There have been plenty of murder suicides over the months. Sometimes it can get up to a few a week. It's interesting how the news will report on these but don't usually report on suicides. Does anyone know if murder-suicide contagion is a thing?

by Anonymousreply 342February 4, 2021 10:57 PM

Why would the shooter live out there if he’s an antisocial intelligent loner democrat?

by Anonymousreply 343February 4, 2021 10:57 PM

Poor teen son who witnessed the murders it seems like from in the house. Doesn't seem to be any other kids based on family pics. Also sounds like he lost his grandmother (dad's mom) and his aunt (dad's sister) recently to cancer. Feel for the husband's dad too who has now lost his wife, a son and a daughter recently.

The cousin's post seems a little underwhelming for a double murder - she gives a little reminder to not sweat the small stuff!

by Anonymousreply 344February 4, 2021 10:57 PM

Why the hell would you choose to live where it snows in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 345February 4, 2021 10:59 PM

R342, I think this is going to become a more permanent thing.

Anyone notice that due to COVID gun violence seemed to go down? With COVID coming under control and the republicans seething, I see gun violence picking up heavily. Mass shootings will come back with a rage once COVID is under control.

by Anonymousreply 346February 4, 2021 11:00 PM

One of the indictions of US gun culture here is how many people are cutting the gunman slack and saying he had his reasons

by Anonymousreply 347February 4, 2021 11:03 PM

R336 Couldn't they just shovel the snow onto their little front lawn? Where I live, you're not allowed to shovel snow out onto the public street either. Stupid, either way.

by Anonymousreply 348February 4, 2021 11:03 PM

This video starts a little earlier than OP’s. They had been arguing off camera and when they came into view, Goy tells him to “go fuck yourself, you fucking queer” as Spaide runs into his home to get the gun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349February 4, 2021 11:05 PM

This is seriously scary. White people are so fucking crazy and mentally ill and it’s scary that people like this can get guns so easily.

by Anonymousreply 350February 4, 2021 11:08 PM

R340, given his extreme reaction, I'd say he was a sociopath and if he was ever "bullied" it was as a reaction to him being a complete asshole. No normal person does this.

by Anonymousreply 351February 4, 2021 11:09 PM

I imagine Marjorie Taylor Greene meeting a similar ending.

by Anonymousreply 352February 4, 2021 11:09 PM

R338 thinks pushing snow is as bad as double homicide

by Anonymousreply 353February 4, 2021 11:10 PM

There is always someone crazier than you.

by Anonymousreply 354February 4, 2021 11:11 PM

[quote]They had been arguing off camera and when they came into view, Goy tells him to “go fuck yourself, you fucking queer”

And suddenly I don’t feel sorry for them anymore. A few less homophobic assholes on the earth.

by Anonymousreply 355February 4, 2021 11:11 PM

Oh please, R350, white people don’t have a monopoly on gun violence or mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 356February 4, 2021 11:13 PM

According to online records, Spaide was from Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania.

His LinkedIn page says he was a “professional engineer with experience in water / wastewater projects, landfills, transfer stations and other waste processing facilities.”

According to LinkedIn, he worked as a facilities engineer for the Lackawanna River Basic Sewer Authority for five years. He also worked as an environmental engineer manager for the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and as a project engineer for the Carroll Engineering Corporation for more than 10 years.

His duties with the Department of Environmental Protection included serving “as chief of the regional permitting section and supervised professional staff engaged in the review of plans, specifications and permit applications to determine conformance with Commonwealth laws and Department of Environmental Protection regulations.”

He was previously an engineering technician and heavy equipment operator with the U.S. Navy.

He had a master’s degree in water resources and environmental engineering from Villanova University and a bachelor’s degree from Wilkes University in environmental engineering.

Spaide was certified as a professional engineer in the State of Pennsylvania.

Spaide’s obituary says says that Jeffrey A. Spaide, 47, of Plains, “passed away Monday, February 1, 2021 at his home.”

It says he was born in Wilkes-Barre to William Spaide and the late Margaret (Gibbon) Spaide.

The obituary then recounts his engineering pedigree, saying, “Jeff was employed as a licensed engineer for over 20 years. He also served in the United States Navy, working as a shipboard engineering technician. He later transitioned into the United States Army National Guard and United States Navy Reserve as a heavy equipment operator.”

The obituary says he was a marathon runner who enjoyed “spending time with his family, especially his nephew. … He was a loving son, brother and uncle who will be greatly missed by his family and friends.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357February 4, 2021 11:14 PM

[quote] As someone said above, it’s awful to hear anyone but especially adults swear like that. Where did that come from? I cannot imagine my parents saying those things.

Welcome to Eastern Pennsylvania.

by Anonymousreply 358February 4, 2021 11:14 PM

[quote] The video doesn't start early enough to know if he threw a window scraper at the shooter or not, but last I checked, the proper response to a guy throwing a scraper at you isn't to execute them.

"Proper response"? So there's this video of people storming the US Capitol to kill members of Congress because they thought it was the proper response to their candidate losing an election 2 months earlier. Welcome to America, land of idiots and guns.

by Anonymousreply 359February 4, 2021 11:15 PM

Are there pictures of these people’s faces?

by Anonymousreply 360February 4, 2021 11:15 PM

PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY

Bang, bang, bang

by Anonymousreply 361February 4, 2021 11:15 PM

[quote] [R340], given his extreme reaction, I'd say he was a sociopath and if he was ever "bullied" it was as a reaction to him being a complete asshole. No normal person does this.

Everything I’ve read about this couple suggests they’ve been antagonizing this man for some time. I mean just look at their reaction to him coming out WITH A GUN. Their hatred and scrim for him seems basically bottomless.

He finely had just had it. A not uncommon attitude when you live next to impossible people, but the problem with this crazy country is, you have weapons of murderous destruction right there when you get pushed too far, and it’s so tempting to use them.

by Anonymousreply 362February 4, 2021 11:16 PM

scrim = scorn

by Anonymousreply 363February 4, 2021 11:17 PM

[quote] interesting pieces, particularly around murder suicides

A psychiatrist needs to do a piece about why people resort to using "around" when "about" would do the trick.

by Anonymousreply 364February 4, 2021 11:17 PM

A few observations.

The video shows three cars parked in front of the Goys' home. If you look at their home on google, they have a driveway that can hold two cars. The driveway takes up their entire side yard. The third car is parked on the tiny patch of grass that makes up their front yard. So, when they shoveled snow, they couldn't just put it in an empty space in their yard, since nearly every inch of their yard was covered by a car. There was literally nowhere on their property to dump their shoveled snow.

Also visible on google, Spaide's truck didn't take up the entire parking space alcove where it was parked. I wonder if the Goys placed their snow in the empty space behind Spaide's truck or even in the patch of grass to the right of the parking alcove. Even though they were moving the snow to someone else's property, perhaps they thought it wouldn't interfere with his access to the vehicle and the street.

The Goys were obviously expecting some kind of conflict. That's why they set up a hidden camera in the upstairs window of the house. But if they were trying to catch a conflict on video, why would they have acted so aggressively? Maybe their goal was to catch a nasty argument, and they were antagonizing him on purpose?

by Anonymousreply 365February 4, 2021 11:19 PM

[quote] Was their only one shooter?

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 366February 4, 2021 11:20 PM

I didn’t see a picture of Spaide but the other two looked like white trash and super old for their age.

by Anonymousreply 367February 4, 2021 11:22 PM

R 366 There, there, there.... don't sweat the small stuff!

by Anonymousreply 368February 4, 2021 11:22 PM

R357 are you also r189?

by Anonymousreply 369February 4, 2021 11:22 PM

I never watch these type of videos and now I know why. To go back into the house and get a riffle.... the anger over nothing.. fuck

by Anonymousreply 370February 4, 2021 11:22 PM

[quote] Anyone notice that due to COVID gun violence seemed to go down?

Uh. Nope.

by Anonymousreply 371February 4, 2021 11:23 PM

R252, drag the woman to safety? Where? It sounded like one of the neighbors asked the woman if she needed help getting up. However, perhaps he realized that, at that point, her injuries may have been so obviously bad, that simply moving her body could have hurt her more seriously.

by Anonymousreply 372February 4, 2021 11:25 PM

Or it was his parking spot...

by Anonymousreply 373February 4, 2021 11:25 PM

James: “You’re a pussy! Pussy! Pussy! Pussy!”

Few seconds later: “Aaaahhhhh!” while running inside.

by Anonymousreply 374February 4, 2021 11:26 PM

[quote] Was their only one shooter?

Jury’s still out on that ‘til we get footage of the snowy knoll in front of the next house down.

by Anonymousreply 375February 4, 2021 11:27 PM

I was surprised the woman was still moving and talking after being shot all those times.

by Anonymousreply 376February 4, 2021 11:31 PM

The neighbor called the shooter a "queer" and a "pussy".

Was the shooter married? I wonder if he was gay and that was part of the continuing harassment.

by Anonymousreply 377February 4, 2021 11:46 PM

R376, It can take a bit of time to bleed out if you are critically injured but there isn't one fatal shot. Adrenaline and shock also keep you going temporarily. I remember a video of a guy who was shot twice in the head. He was in completely shock but still standing and talking for a bit. Trying to process what happened and at the time he thought he would be okay. Shortly after, he collapsed and died but from the video, you see a guy standing talking.

by Anonymousreply 378February 4, 2021 11:47 PM

This is the most disturbing thing I have seen in a long time. The only way I could get through watching the whole thing is by keeping the screen small on my laptop so I couldn't really see any details. But I watched all of it.

As someone upthread mentioned, it was like watching a scene from the movie Fargo. Two things about it were very striking. First, when the couple had been hit and they were rolling around on the ground, and then the shooter disappeared inside his house, I was thinking, "He's not done yet. He went back inside to get more ammunition." And when you see him re-emerge with a rifle, that's when you know that he won't be satisfied until he completely finishes the job. The second thing that got my attention was when the screaming stopped. The silence. The eerie, snow covered, deep winter silence that hung in the air for what felt like eternity.

How tragic for all three of these people and their families. This past year has really taken its toll on people's mental health.

by Anonymousreply 379February 4, 2021 11:50 PM

R377 His obituary doesn't mention a wife or partner or kids. Refers to him as a son, brother and uncle.

by Anonymousreply 380February 4, 2021 11:50 PM

[quote]The neighbor called the shooter a "queer" and a "pussy".

Which is why nobody should feel sorry for them.

by Anonymousreply 381February 4, 2021 11:52 PM

I'm sure Discovery ID will be doing this on Fear Thy Neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 382February 4, 2021 11:52 PM

[quote][R377] His obituary doesn't mention a wife or partner or kids. Refers to him as a son, brother and uncle.

Nothing wrong with being single, but I bet this guy was a total loner; asshole neighbors are the worst, but clearly this guy had no perspective. Hell, he could've one of them once in the ankle or the foot just to make a point if he was *really* aggravated and be walking free in a month or two like that little Rittenhouse creep

by Anonymousreply 383February 4, 2021 11:54 PM

*could've shot them*

by Anonymousreply 384February 4, 2021 11:54 PM

The fact that the couple stands there and don’t start running even after he’s begun firing several shots amazes me. Were they in shock?

by Anonymousreply 385February 4, 2021 11:56 PM

This is right out of that movie The Crazies. People are just losing it.

Sigh. Life can be so fucking sad and scary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386February 4, 2021 11:56 PM

R385- Same here- that is the part that perplexes me.

The woman especially, had BALLS.

She was still yelling at him AFTER he shot her the first time-

The hatred they had for each other ran very deep-

I think the hardest part about that couple is watching them die after making fools of themselves- and for being so ungraceful and nasty.

If I was an elderly parent watching them, I would be heartbroken because I am sure they had a kind, loving side.

You don't ever want someone you love to behave in that manner. It stirs up something really weird in me.

I am sad for all 3 of them.

by Anonymousreply 387February 5, 2021 12:00 AM

Maybe the couple have seen a gun banished before, and didn't take it seriously? Tragic mistake.

by Anonymousreply 388February 5, 2021 12:08 AM

*brandished....oh dearing myself!

by Anonymousreply 389February 5, 2021 12:11 AM

R110 ‘Shotgun’ 1965 feat. Jimi Hendrix on guitar (far left next to drummer.) First ever video of him performing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390February 5, 2021 12:13 AM

[quote] I find it weird that some of the above posters "get why" the neighbor would shoot his two neighbors. Yes, life is full of shitty people and inconveniences, but does that mean we get to shoot people because they're bothering us? Perhaps, some folks on this thread need to reevaluate their priorities and also slap a warning sign on themselves stating, "I will shoot you if you displease me." Come on man, killing people over shoveling snow? Try again folks!

When *my* mind eventually snaps, I hope I'll be able to think as clearly and as rationally as you would, Father!

by Anonymousreply 391February 5, 2021 12:15 AM

Daaaaaamn, who’s that fine-ass lookin actor playing the cop with the goatee in that Crazies (2010) trailer? I never wanted to see that movie, but now it’s at the top of my list. Who IS he?

by Anonymousreply 392February 5, 2021 12:21 AM

[quote] Also, It sounds like the gunman makes one final comment to the woman before he shoots her with the rifle.

He says “You should have kept your fucking” then BANG

by Anonymousreply 393February 5, 2021 12:22 AM

[quote]She was still yelling at him AFTER he shot her the first time

And that's something I would only expect to see in a film or from a very hardened criminal.

It would seem that anyone else would be pleading for mercy.

by Anonymousreply 394February 5, 2021 12:26 AM

[quote] The lady must have had absolute terror when the gunman returned

She was screaming “YOU FUCKER!”

by Anonymousreply 395February 5, 2021 12:26 AM

She had to get in that one last "fucker!" before he fired the point-blank follow-up.

by Anonymousreply 396February 5, 2021 12:27 AM

Why didn't she just play dead?

by Anonymousreply 397February 5, 2021 12:27 AM

That neighbor in black who comes by and asks “Are you ok?” Must be a child. No adult is that ...

by Anonymousreply 398February 5, 2021 12:28 AM

After hearing the father call his neighbor “pussy” and “queer,” it’s hard to have too much sympathy for him. He clearly was a bigoted, hateful person. Trash to the max.

The hatred and anger is so intense. This was obviously the straw that broke the camel’s back. The killer just couldn’t take it anymore and snapped.

How horrible for the autistic son to know that this will be his parents’ legacy. Not just that they died a very public and horrific death, but that their final words and actions were so malicious. This is how millions of strangers will see and remember them for all time.

by Anonymousreply 399February 5, 2021 12:28 AM

R388, that’s what I thought. He had brandished the gun at them on some previous occasion; there was that kind of bad history between them. They were hyped up taunting him because they’d got him to back down before.

by Anonymousreply 400February 5, 2021 12:28 AM

I think these types hunt for fun. All of them.

by Anonymousreply 401February 5, 2021 12:29 AM

Keep bullying someone, and you’ll what happens.

by Anonymousreply 402February 5, 2021 12:30 AM

I wish they had the video of the police coming and the sound of the final shot inside the house.

by Anonymousreply 403February 5, 2021 12:31 AM

I kind of don't want to admit this, but after watching it the first time, with the window minimized and the sound off no less, then *really* wishing I hadn't (and I've seen a lot of very graphic videos, so my own shock kind of surprised me, I know, MARY!) After reading all of these replies...I'm going back for more. Sound, full screen, pause, rewind, playback... because after hearing everyone's takes I'm fascinated to see if they match mine, and I do want to hear the yelling.

Basically, now I have a case of Zapruder-itis.

by Anonymousreply 404February 5, 2021 12:31 AM

*see what

by Anonymousreply 405February 5, 2021 12:32 AM

There really is something horrifyingly fascinating about it.

by Anonymousreply 406February 5, 2021 12:33 AM

Children have seen this video by now. This world...

by Anonymousreply 407February 5, 2021 12:34 AM

Goy at one point yelled to Spaide, “I’ll make your life here a living hell”

by Anonymousreply 408February 5, 2021 12:34 AM

The couple seem aggressive as hell. Who even thinks about having an argument outside in the cold weather? Plus that male victim was not only yelling obscenities but said prior to getting shot that he was going to disrupt the shooter's life. Obviously there was bad blood prior to this incident.

by Anonymousreply 409February 5, 2021 12:34 AM

Are we sure her final words weren't a demand to speak to the gunman's manager?

by Anonymousreply 410February 5, 2021 12:35 AM

R400 Even if he pulled a gun on them before, I just don't think that's something you take as being routine.

"Oh, here he comes with a gun again! Let's stand here and continue to harass him. Let's pull out our cell phone and film it!"

Sorry, but it just doesn't work that way. That couple had to have been deeply disturbed people to stay there cursing as he walked down the driveway holding a gun..

by Anonymousreply 411February 5, 2021 12:37 AM

There did seem like a few minutes where the woman could have been dragged to the house next door. I'm not imaging the nut with the guns not coming out immediately with the second gun.

Where were the other two men when the murderer came out again? I did see one man approach the moaning husband, then he was out of the frame.

by Anonymousreply 412February 5, 2021 12:38 AM

How selfish of them. They obviously were not thinking of their son. What an example they were to their son.

by Anonymousreply 413February 5, 2021 12:38 AM

Black Twitter is having a field day, lamenting "white on white violence" and saying "at least it wasn't one of ours during our month." Black humor.

by Anonymousreply 414February 5, 2021 12:40 AM

When Spaide yelled, “fuck you”, Goy yelled back “you’d probably like it”.

There was either some perception on his part that Spaide was gay, or he was just taunting him as idiotic bullies do.

by Anonymousreply 415February 5, 2021 12:40 AM

[quote]There did seem like a few minutes where the woman could have been dragged to the house next door. I'm not imaging the nut with the guns not coming out immediately with the second gun.

Oh, will you give it rest.

by Anonymousreply 416February 5, 2021 12:40 AM

The seemingly slow one in black is probably 16 or so. You can hear someone saying something like “Billy get back here!” and he turns around and flees. I think the one is red was called Ryan by someone screaming for him to come back inside.

by Anonymousreply 417February 5, 2021 12:41 AM

R414 Let's see the toll in Chicago this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 418February 5, 2021 12:41 AM

I’m just stunned. There really aren’t any words. I don’t know if I’ll watch( that video again.

by Anonymousreply 419February 5, 2021 12:41 AM

This is one the most disturbing videos I’ve ever seen. I think because it’s so realistic and understandable - we’ve all seen people go crazy on camera at this point. But what took it beyond for me was the guy coming back when it should have been over and walking right up to both of them and shooting them in the head. That is not just anger but psychotic - and deeply disturbing,

by Anonymousreply 420February 5, 2021 12:43 AM

You can see that bodies don’t die immediately upon being shot, even in the head. Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 421February 5, 2021 12:44 AM

[quote] That neighbor in black who comes by and asks “Are you ok?” Must be a child. No adult is that ...

A lot of posters here are perplexed at how the bullets did not seem to affect this couple. I can see how a neighbor might also be wondering what the hell was going on.

by Anonymousreply 422February 5, 2021 12:44 AM

I can’t understand everything at the end. I need a transcript.

by Anonymousreply 423February 5, 2021 12:46 AM

[quote] There did seem like a few minutes where the woman could have been dragged to the house next door. I'm not imaging the nut with the guns not coming out immediately with the second gun.

Yeah, right. I'd like to see some superhero action, with a correct estimation of the time it would take for killer to come out a 2nd time with a bigger gun.

by Anonymousreply 424February 5, 2021 12:47 AM

Any photos of the three?

by Anonymousreply 425February 5, 2021 12:47 AM

James Goy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426February 5, 2021 12:49 AM

A lot of adgenilyn (sp?...oh dear). It was so high, with the extreme anger that the shot couple kept going...until the shooter returned.

by Anonymousreply 427February 5, 2021 12:49 AM

OK, initial take upon rewatch, that was NOT the first time this dude pointed a gun at them. Her very first instinct to whip out the phone like that. The vibe was THIS TIME that bitch wanted to fucking WIN. She was going to get him good!

If I was one of those neighbors, I would NOT have had the balls to get so close to the action. That was remarkable in this day and age, especially if they knew these three had a history of beefs. Never mind trying to attempt to fucking drag someone to safety. Calling 911 from inside house while also possibly shitting myself at the same time (multitasking) would be my first impulse. I also agree that if this guy was in such a state of mind that he finally let these two cunts have it, he would have taken a shot at anyone in the vicinity.

He moseyed back up his driveway like, NBD. I wonder how long it took him to decide to shoot himself.

I feel varying degrees of sympathy for everyone involved.

This is disturbing but so fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 428February 5, 2021 12:50 AM

Lisa Goy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429February 5, 2021 12:50 AM

Local coverage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430February 5, 2021 12:51 AM

R393, he said “you should have kept your fucking mouth shut”.

If she had, she’d be the grieving widow right now.

by Anonymousreply 431February 5, 2021 12:52 AM

The Goys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432February 5, 2021 12:53 AM

I hope before the inevitable Investigation Discovery Fear thy Neighbor episode there will be an in depth article about this. I'm sure the dispute between the three goes way back.Started out petty and just escalated. I'm curious to know if the gunman was gay and if the couple objected to having a gay neighbor and made his life a living hell from the moment they found out?

Did anyone hear what he said to the guy when he delivered the final shot: "Who's the pussy now?".

by Anonymousreply 433February 5, 2021 12:53 AM

Any pics of Jeffrey Spaide?

by Anonymousreply 434February 5, 2021 12:55 AM

Yes I heard him say that R433.

The murderer had several types of guns and returned numerous times to get the job done. This is what you get when you allow anyone to freely own guns in civilian society. Sorry, but it just is.

Imagine if there were no guns in that setting? A couple of punches could have been thrown or a knife pulled, a rock thrown or maybe even a car could have been used to ram something/someone - but 3 people would have been very likely to be alive right now.

[bold]GUNS. IT'S THE GUNS.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 435February 5, 2021 12:56 AM

No pic on Spaide’s LinkedIn profile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436February 5, 2021 12:58 AM

Was this a setup?

The Goys had a video camera in an upstairs window, aimed at Spaide's house. Then they started pulling snow on his parking space and when he asked them to stop, hurled abuse at him, with James promising to "make his life a living hell." Spaide goes and gets the gun while the Goys continue to taunt him, and Lisa whips out her phone to record him when he comes out with it and urges him to "go ahead!"

Either they had a death wish, or they thought they'd get him in legal trouble but that he wouldn't actually shoot them.

Or maybe they were both just nuts. But their behavior from beginning to end is bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 437February 5, 2021 12:58 AM

A setup for what R437?

by Anonymousreply 438February 5, 2021 12:59 AM

Just read the local news article. Interesting the police said there had never been calls to the block before to settle neighbor disputes. Can't help but wonder if the police are covering up for incompetence and failing to act earlier as it could have saved lives. This incident could not have just happened out of the blue. Another reason for an in depth investigation and article.

by Anonymousreply 439February 5, 2021 12:59 AM

I have found most of Spaide's family's Facebook pages and there is no sign of Jeff. He must not have had social media. There is one pic with the family and an additional middle aged man but nothing is tagged and there is no way to know if it is him. His obit says he was very close to his youngest nephew.

by Anonymousreply 440February 5, 2021 1:01 AM

[quote] I mean just look at their reaction to him coming out WITH A GUN.

The woman keeps shrieking “Go ahead! GO AHEAD!” taunting and daring the guy. They both seem fucking insane and full of hate and rage.

by Anonymousreply 441February 5, 2021 1:02 AM

[quote]This is what you get when you allow anyone to freely own guns in civilian society. Sorry, but it just is.

But of course the rich and powerful and the celebrities, get to have their armed bodyguards. And their gated communities, and 100,000 dollar security systems.

They live by different standard and get to lecture everyone.

by Anonymousreply 442February 5, 2021 1:02 AM

There's a link for him at some funeral home. Awkward way to describe the circumstances of his passing. No wife or children, but he was apparently quite fond of his nephew. Please don't be, please don't be...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443February 5, 2021 1:05 AM

R437 I agree.

by Anonymousreply 444February 5, 2021 1:05 AM

The Daily Mail will get the full story on this.

by Anonymousreply 445February 5, 2021 1:07 AM

Navy, marathons, uncle without a wife or children. 🏳️‍🌈

by Anonymousreply 446February 5, 2021 1:07 AM

I know R418 but they don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 447February 5, 2021 1:08 AM

Strange that you can't find of photo of the shooter. I've googled..went to images...nothing.

by Anonymousreply 448February 5, 2021 1:08 AM

Small-town gay guy, former military (to see the world probably), in the same small town he was born in. Thus the guns.

by Anonymousreply 449February 5, 2021 1:09 AM

Didn't the hubby call him "queer"? At first I thought it was just a bullshit insult, but now... Maybe he isn't the bad guy after all.

by Anonymousreply 450February 5, 2021 1:09 AM

If anyone can dig up a photo of the shooter the DL paper of record will. Their "journalism" may suck most of the time, but for photos, the Fail generally can't be beat.

by Anonymousreply 451February 5, 2021 1:11 AM

He does indeed, R450.

by Anonymousreply 452February 5, 2021 1:11 AM

[quote]Maybe he isn't the bad guy after all.

If he’s gay? He absolutely is. Here and everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 453February 5, 2021 1:12 AM

Looks like his nephew was arrested for armed robbery in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 454February 5, 2021 1:14 AM

Apparently he worked for the "Lackawanna River Basin Sewer Authority." There has to be some official work photo at least somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 455February 5, 2021 1:14 AM

People here are desperate for a picture—probably for sign that he’s gay. Like that homophobic “gayface” and even more homophobic “smelling cookies”. The homophobia is already starting just on the assumption that he’s gay based who he was.

by Anonymousreply 456February 5, 2021 1:15 AM

Shoveling snow onto your neighbour's parking spot is still not logical to me!! It's not your property!!

by Anonymousreply 457February 5, 2021 1:15 AM

Usually the shooter/murderer photo is all over the place. There's a lot of info on him otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 458February 5, 2021 1:16 AM

It’s logical to assholes.

by Anonymousreply 459February 5, 2021 1:17 AM

I don't think it's homophobia, just curiosity. 47 years old, no wife or children is still at least a small flag, and like I said earlier dead hubby calling him "queer" may have been because he was gay. I suppose we'll find out soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 460February 5, 2021 1:17 AM

Yeah...I'm always curious of how the person looks. Sometimes, it's like...you don't see how that person does that, then other times, they look like you imagined.

by Anonymousreply 461February 5, 2021 1:19 AM

R12 Yeah in NYC no argument, no words just slash, punch, push off the subway platform or shoot. So much more civilized than Redneck Country.

by Anonymousreply 462February 5, 2021 1:19 AM

Lol ^^^

by Anonymousreply 463February 5, 2021 1:19 AM

[quote]I don't think it's homophobia, just curiosity. 47 years old, no wife or children is still at least a small flag

A flag - lol. When his identity is revealed this site will shred him. No wonder he snapped. His neighbors are Dataloungers.

by Anonymousreply 464February 5, 2021 1:22 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465February 5, 2021 1:23 AM

This is not in Philly, or even near Philly. Plains Township, PA is over 100 miles away in Trumpster suburbia, where guns are God and deplorable behavior is the norm.

by Anonymousreply 466February 5, 2021 1:24 AM

The shooter Jeffrey Spaide:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467February 5, 2021 1:27 AM

You’d think two people who have an autistic child would have the good sense to conduct their lives in a decent manner rather than being bullies.

by Anonymousreply 468February 5, 2021 1:28 AM

R466 It’s also the Scranton area which is Biden country. I don’t think you can pin this on “Trumpers.”

by Anonymousreply 469February 5, 2021 1:28 AM

R467 That's the Goy family...the victims.

by Anonymousreply 470February 5, 2021 1:29 AM

R467 that is a pic of the Goys, not the shooter.

by Anonymousreply 471February 5, 2021 1:30 AM

Sorry - Google burped out that image. You are indeed correct - that is the Goy family.

Apologies.

by Anonymousreply 472February 5, 2021 1:31 AM

Nice try R467... :)

by Anonymousreply 473February 5, 2021 1:32 AM

R469 There were over 4,000 shootings in Chicago ALONE last year and people talk about gun toting red-necks? About Trumpers? It amazes me.

by Anonymousreply 474February 5, 2021 1:32 AM

The husband was standing in the middle of the street threatening to beat up the other guy, wasn't he? After the man went in the house, the husband came out with the "Pussy, pussy, pussy" insult. Implying the man wouldn't fight him.

There were 2 videos.

by Anonymousreply 475February 5, 2021 1:33 AM

Oh Fank You Mr. Gun, you fixded mommy and daddy's potty mouths!

by Anonymousreply 476February 5, 2021 1:34 AM

You're gonna burn in Hell for that, r476.

by Anonymousreply 477February 5, 2021 1:35 AM

It's obvious this was not a first time argument between them. This is some serious neighbor-hating type shit that was brewing before this incident, which makes it easier for a trigger to escalate a situation. They kept goading him and he was easily provoked. Both sides lose.

by Anonymousreply 478February 5, 2021 1:36 AM

Don’t let it bother you R474.

by Anonymousreply 479February 5, 2021 1:37 AM

The husband was saying "I'll knock your fucking head off".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480February 5, 2021 1:39 AM

[quote] His obit says he was very close to his youngest nephew.

Well, I guess that does it -- DL's Uncle Bottom finally lost it.

by Anonymousreply 481February 5, 2021 1:39 AM

[quote] “Apparently there’s been an ongoing dispute between neighbors, some of which involved a dispute about snow disposal and removal,” Luzerne County First Assistant District Attorney Sam Sanguedolce said.

That’s similar to the guy who attacked Rand Paul awhile back— in that case it was an ongoing dispute between neighbors over lawn clipping disposal. The guy went berserk and knocked Paul off the lawn mower and beat the shit out of him. These long-term seething disputes can get out of control.

I can kinda see it. I hate the guy acriss the street from me with a passion. We’ve never had words though.

by Anonymousreply 482February 5, 2021 1:40 AM

R294 Your right AND fight videos are so popular. Remember the one with two middle aged men fighting while the teen son recorded it? Someone posted it on here. They were neighbors too.

Instead of sitting down and talking and maybe - God forbid- reaching a satisfying compromise, many people seem to be incredibly stubborn these days as well as full of self righteous anger. And of course, why talk things over when a violent video or one with adults screaming profanities gets so many ego-affirming Likes?

by Anonymousreply 483February 5, 2021 1:43 AM

R457, the woman says the shooter is not a people person or something. Seems to me the Goys put their snow into this guys extra parking space.

They probably disrespected the guy for not having a wife and probably pulled crap like this all the time. In suburbia world, being old, a loner and single means they can belittle you. Why would the single guy with all the parking space complain about us putting snow onto his extra space when he doesn’t even use it since he’s antisocial?

It does seem like maybe this happened before? Only thing that explains them goading him even when he pointed his gun at them.

But yeah, you walk away from crazy people.

One time in NYC, a psycho female accused me of grabbing her butt and sexually assaulting her. My gold star gay ass instantly started laughing and she went psycho! I said nothing and for several stops she was off screaming at me for being an evil straight man. I never thought she was going to hurt me but I wished I hadn’t laughed at her just cause she was so psycho. The joy I felt for laughing at this delusional bitch for thinking I was sexually attracted to her did not make up for having to put up with her. Luckily, I could tell the crowd was on my side so at least I wasn’t worried about this psycho bitch accusing me of sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 484February 5, 2021 1:43 AM

You’re ^

by Anonymousreply 485February 5, 2021 1:43 AM

[quote] The husband was saying "I'll knock your fucking head off".

Also “I’ll make your life a living hell.” That couple both seem like nutcases.

by Anonymousreply 486February 5, 2021 1:43 AM

The male Goy looks like a serial killer from the 80s.

The Daily Mail comments are on point

by Anonymousreply 487February 5, 2021 1:45 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488February 5, 2021 1:46 AM

[quote][R469] There were over 4,000 shootings in Chicago ALONE last year and people talk about gun toting red-necks? About Trumpers? It amazes me.

Well, in fairness, the Goys have HD.

by Anonymousreply 489February 5, 2021 1:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490February 5, 2021 1:49 AM

I made the mistake recently of getting annoyed at a guy on the subway who just dropped a bottle on the floor that then let it roll across to my side of the car. He pulled a knife. I never engage - but I was in a particularly bad mood and what the guy did pissed me off. It was a refresher after 20+ years in the super-gentrifying city that violence can happen in a second. You never know what other people can do.

by Anonymousreply 491February 5, 2021 1:51 AM

[quote] The shooter Jeffrey Spaide

Those are the Goys.

by Anonymousreply 492February 5, 2021 1:51 AM

R466 NYC is certainly not Trump country yet random, unprovoked shootings, slashings, sucker-punching and subway assaults are happening several times a day.

by Anonymousreply 493February 5, 2021 1:52 AM

Oh the weather outside is frightful

But the fire is so delightful

And since we've no place to go

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

by Anonymousreply 494February 5, 2021 1:53 AM

The killer seemed anti-social but very well-educated and successful. Might there be envy factor? Their street looks interesting - basing on the houses, all those on the victims' side seem economically beneath those opposite them.

by Anonymousreply 495February 5, 2021 1:54 AM

^^^ The Goy’s Song

by Anonymousreply 496February 5, 2021 1:54 AM

So, that pic at r490 makes it clear where the Shooter liked to park his truck. And where the Goys were shoveling snow.

by Anonymousreply 497February 5, 2021 1:56 AM

So much for snow being peaceful..

by Anonymousreply 498February 5, 2021 1:57 AM

Indeed, R399. Bleak on so many levels. I'm surprised Twitter has allowed this video/not taken it down.

by Anonymousreply 499February 5, 2021 1:58 AM

I bet the Goys got that security camera after another fight with the neighbor. Ironic.

by Anonymousreply 500February 5, 2021 1:58 AM

R495- Yes. The shooter kept calling the couple "scum"- It sounded like he thought they were beneath him...

When you read the shooters background and education/credentials, he was clearly very intelligent. You would expect some nerdy type- certainly not someone who has a plethora of guns. An A-15 Rifle in that neighborhood??

by Anonymousreply 501February 5, 2021 1:58 AM

R189 Jesus. Did you manage to find his blood type, too?

by Anonymousreply 502February 5, 2021 1:59 AM

Does anyone understand how this video got on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 503February 5, 2021 1:59 AM

[quote]A lot of adgenilyn (sp?...oh dear).

[quote]—didn't feel like googling the spelling

Oh MY...

Sweetie, I don’t think even Google could've helped.

by Anonymousreply 504February 5, 2021 2:00 AM

^^Lol!

by Anonymousreply 505February 5, 2021 2:05 AM

The most comprehensive clip right? From above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506February 5, 2021 2:06 AM

What r503 said.

I'm sure as fuck that the cops didn't release this video.

Did the victims family????

by Anonymousreply 507February 5, 2021 2:06 AM

Spaide's home looks well-maintained,. If he was intensely private for whatever reason, he may have reserved the garage for guest parking (hookers, dominatrix, twinks) and that is why he parked on the street.

by Anonymousreply 508February 5, 2021 2:09 AM

Never engage crazy.

by Anonymousreply 509February 5, 2021 2:11 AM

This will likely become an ID Channel "Fear thy Neighbour" episode. We all know what happened, but what led up to it I think is newsworthy. I read that that shooter was a vet. Lots of details here that will come out in time. RIP to them, nonetheless. A senseless thing.

by Anonymousreply 510February 5, 2021 2:12 AM

R507, probably cops leaked it to someone.

by Anonymousreply 511February 5, 2021 2:13 AM

R506 That video starts way earlier, and I have not heard this/seen this.

The shooter says "You scummy motherfuckers".

He was clearly in his parking spot out front- He then walks into frame from that area with his shovel in his hand-

So I think he was reacting to them putting snow in that area.

I suspect that he actually started the name calling- but then they completely overreacted and pounced on him.

The way the shooter proceeds into his house with the shovel going to get the gun is pretty chilling.

by Anonymousreply 512February 5, 2021 2:14 AM

R509 [Quote] Never engage crazy.

Never engage, in case they're crazy.

by Anonymousreply 513February 5, 2021 2:14 AM

R503 right?!

by Anonymousreply 514February 5, 2021 2:18 AM

I think he was the type of guy who crossed every t and dotted every i. He may have had a nicer car he drove for work and he reserved the front space for his truck which he used for errands. He was clearly particular, look at how neatly his driveway is shoveled. The truck spot was clearly on his property, carved out of his lawn with a neat retaining wall. He must have cleared out the spot for the truck which was still in the garage. He didn't appreciate the neighbors using it to dump their snow.

And he finished that job with them. he finished it good.

by Anonymousreply 515February 5, 2021 2:19 AM

FUCK, this isn't Philly

by Anonymousreply 516February 5, 2021 2:20 AM

This never would have happened if there was a snowman with a gun.

by Anonymousreply 517February 5, 2021 2:22 AM

But it’s Phillyesque

by Anonymousreply 518February 5, 2021 2:22 AM

Luzerne County is no where near Philly, it's in NE PA.

by Anonymousreply 519February 5, 2021 2:23 AM

And this is why I keep to myself and don't engage with the neighbors other than the polite neighbor nod.

by Anonymousreply 520February 5, 2021 2:23 AM

I have watched this video 50 times on low volume and I just put my headphones on.

The husband who was shot was heaving/unable to breathe. Its a horrible, horrible sound. It stops the second he is shot with the rifle.

The wife said a few other things too. She may have even called someone on her phone. She says 2-3 words to someone.

I suspect if the wife would have stayed out of it he would have only shot the husband.

That couple was seriously triggered by being called scumbags.

I will never forget this video. And I am moving into the woods. Vermont, here I come!

by Anonymousreply 521February 5, 2021 2:24 AM

R519- So this area borders NY state?? For some reason I though it was more like central PA.. Okay.

by Anonymousreply 522February 5, 2021 2:25 AM

If I had enough money, I would move out of the United States.

by Anonymousreply 523February 5, 2021 2:26 AM

"That couple was seriously triggered by being called scumbags."

And the shooter was seriously triggered by being called a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 524February 5, 2021 2:28 AM

This makes me grateful that my neighbors are all elderly couples who can barely walk and sleep 23 hours a day.

by Anonymousreply 525February 5, 2021 2:29 AM

These people seem like they're from New York.

This is why I don't want to ever move!!!

by Anonymousreply 526February 5, 2021 2:31 AM

Thank God I live on a street of lovely people.

by Anonymousreply 527February 5, 2021 2:33 AM

R525 So, basically, they're already dead except for an hour a day. HAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 528February 5, 2021 2:34 AM

Rand Paul this could have been you.

by Anonymousreply 529February 5, 2021 2:34 AM

[quote] [R519]- So this area borders NY state?? For some reason I though it was more like central PA.. Okay.

Look it up on a map. Just type in Wilkes Barre, PA if Plain township is giving you trouble. PA can be separated into four quadrants; this area is in the northeast one, but it isn’t near the NYS border and it isn’t close to Philly.

by Anonymousreply 530February 5, 2021 2:41 AM

Someone left the following comment on the local news paper website:

Actually, I know all of the people involved personally and can attest to the comment about the Trump flags explaining things. They were all unfortunately white trash, racist, homophobic gun-lovers and extremely confrontational. We stopped associating with them and moved out immediately when our lease ended (they were our landlords). I'd never wish death upon anyone, but I'm also not surprised at all.

by Anonymousreply 531February 5, 2021 2:42 AM

I want to know the make and model of their security camera because the sound is exceptionally good. Picture quality not bad.

by Anonymousreply 532February 5, 2021 2:51 AM

The snow isnt the issue, these people had issues going way back, they fucking hated each other. The snow shovel guy was right, he was a pussy for taking the easy way out but please people don't antagonize people like this because you never know what they are going to do. These people were MAGAt gun nuts so you'd think they'd know better than to piss off another MAGAt gun nut.

by Anonymousreply 533February 5, 2021 2:58 AM

Lisa Goy, you stand convicted of ASSHOLISM! The proper punishment will now take place. Look pretty for the picture, Lisa! That's it!

by Anonymousreply 534February 5, 2021 3:00 AM

r419, please let us know what you decide. We are all dying to know.

by Anonymousreply 535February 5, 2021 3:03 AM

R535, R419 here. By all means don’t wait for me.

by Anonymousreply 536February 5, 2021 3:05 AM

You're a PUSSY. A pussy, pussy, pussy

Damn, that was an understatement

by Anonymousreply 537February 5, 2021 3:06 AM

They should have had a good snowball fight..

by Anonymousreply 538February 5, 2021 3:08 AM

People are fucking nuts. Keep your head down and try not to make waves.

by Anonymousreply 539February 5, 2021 3:13 AM

Told you the victims would end up being Trump supporters despite their supposed Democratic voter registration.

by Anonymousreply 540February 5, 2021 3:14 AM

Are others having difficulty with this thread not loading new posts?

by Anonymousreply 541February 5, 2021 3:14 AM

And now! Here's something we know you'll REALLY like!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542February 5, 2021 3:15 AM

R533 Earlier in the thread it was said that all 3 are registered Democrats. Political leanings don't stop people from getting in heated confrontations or losing it.

by Anonymousreply 543February 5, 2021 3:17 AM

The world has become such an angry and dangerous place since Trump won in 2016. I've been avoiding crowds and strangers for the past 4 years, even before the pandemic. Trump opened my eyes to how horrible half of this country really is.

Best policy going forward is to mind your business and avoid conflict with other people. It's a dangerous world out there.

by Anonymousreply 544February 5, 2021 3:18 AM

Yes R541. I keep having to reload it to see all the newest posts. Sometimes it loads only a few new ones. Reload, repeat, repeat. It’s because the coding used for this type of site is garbage. One thing you can do to make it work more smoothly is uncheck the “Show link previews” box under the Settings/Permissions on the right hand side bar, down under your watched threads. Once you uncheck that box, reload the page.

Once a thread gets past a certain number of posts, I have to uncheck that box if I want to be able to even begin to type a reply, or else the page just keeps crashing.

by Anonymousreply 545February 5, 2021 3:19 AM

There’s no way the Goys were Democrats.

I bet the farm on it

by Anonymousreply 546February 5, 2021 3:19 AM

R543, see R531 — they were Trump supporters just like I said they’d be. They may have registered as Dems at one point, but there is no way they didn’t vote for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 547February 5, 2021 3:20 AM

R544 is so fucking right.

Trump has made everything and everyone so fucking hateful and awful.

This shit was always there, just somewhat hidden.

Not anymore.

BTW, I also want to know what brand of camera was used to film this incident.

by Anonymousreply 548February 5, 2021 3:22 AM

I haven't read every reply in this thread, but we caught that the male shoveler called the gunman "you fucking queer" before he went back to the house and grabbed his gun?

It's at 0:17 in the video at R506.

by Anonymousreply 549February 5, 2021 3:23 AM

this a quality of life issue effecting everyone in that neighborhood. An ongoing dispute with a neighbor including screaming invective slurs at the top of your lungs in the middle of the street during a worldwide health and economic crisis?

All batshit.

by Anonymousreply 550February 5, 2021 3:28 AM

Yup, This is Trump's America. White trash with guns. Very depressing.

by Anonymousreply 551February 5, 2021 3:29 AM

I am not going to believe some random comment posted here from a newspaper website..

I am sure it will come out one way or another.

There is no way the shooter was a democrat. With a slew of guns at the ready with 60 seconds notice..?????

I am impressed by the two young kids having the BALLS to head over to the scene. Clueless, brave, or both.

That actually gives me hope. They sounded like kind young men.

by Anonymousreply 552February 5, 2021 3:30 AM

R552, there were Trump flags on both the shooter’s and the victims’ porches. Not Democratic voters, and the comment on the newspaper site has a ring of truth to it, with the detail about the victims having been the commenter’s landlords.

by Anonymousreply 553February 5, 2021 3:33 AM

[quote] Everything I’ve read about this couple suggests they’ve been antagonizing this man for some time. I mean just look at their reaction to him coming out WITH A GUN. Their hatred and scrim for him seems basically bottomless.

The most horrifying thing about the video is that it appears the female victim was on the ground mortally wounded and STILL talking sh*t to the killer. It's just such an ugly scene of rage and contempt. All three would still be alive if they weren't so rageful. They had a dependent son and didn't give him a thought

by Anonymousreply 554February 5, 2021 3:35 AM

The shooter sounded like anyone fed up with Maga assholes screaming and threatening. Maybe the gay neighbor had had it with their terroristic threats to him because he wasn’t solicitous enough to them. They were bullies. Dumb bullies.

by Anonymousreply 555February 5, 2021 3:35 AM

When it gets to this number of posts, especially on a fast moving thread, it gets wonky especially if you are on a phone. I don't know if someone has already started a Part 2, but if they do, hopefully they corrected the location in the subject header. If there is already a Part 2 waiting in the wings, please post the link soon.

R553 Photo link or bust. The DM comment section is not exactly the gospel truth. Ring of said truth or no.

by Anonymousreply 556February 5, 2021 3:36 AM

And did you notice, no one was wearing a mask.

by Anonymousreply 557February 5, 2021 3:36 AM

R313: the husband was a Magat. She was probably one too.

by Anonymousreply 558February 5, 2021 3:36 AM

The clueless kid is Jimmy, not Billy.

by Anonymousreply 559February 5, 2021 3:36 AM

R553-WHAT??? How did we learn that they had Trump flags on their porches??

by Anonymousreply 560February 5, 2021 3:37 AM

The male shoveler called Spaide "you fucking queer" and "pussy pussy pussy" and when Spaide said, "Go fuck yourself," he replied, "You'd probably like it."

Spaide was 47, single, no wife or kids.

It sounds like he took out two pieces of homophobic trash.

by Anonymousreply 561February 5, 2021 3:37 AM

Well now we’ll finally have some peace and quiet, and parking spots!

by Anonymousreply 562February 5, 2021 3:38 AM

About the Trump flags...can we have a link for that?

by Anonymousreply 563February 5, 2021 3:39 AM

[quote] I wonder if meth was involved.

The democrat homophobes, very possibly. The gay professional environmentalist democrat would probably lean to magic mushrooms.

by Anonymousreply 564February 5, 2021 3:40 AM

R556, it wasn’t the Daily Mail. It’s the local newspaper. It’s linked upthread, somewhere around the 400th reply or so?

by Anonymousreply 565February 5, 2021 3:40 AM

R557- I am big into Covid prevention but who the fuck wears masks when shoveling in their yard? Maybe I am wrong on this- I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 566February 5, 2021 3:40 AM

More from the beginning at R506, more at the end from OP.

by Anonymousreply 567February 5, 2021 3:40 AM

There is no reason to wear a mask when you’re just outside shoveling snow and there isn’t a parade going by with hundreds of onlookers standing all around you. I mean, really. People know this by now, right?

by Anonymousreply 568February 5, 2021 3:41 AM

R556 Point stands. Photo proof otherwise hearsay.

by Anonymousreply 569February 5, 2021 3:44 AM

RE: masks

I was JOKING! Good grief!

by Anonymousreply 570February 5, 2021 3:44 AM

R568- Okay. I thought maybe I am an asshole. I live in a northeast beach area and we don't even wear masks when we run here, but everyone stays around 12 feet away from each other. Supermarkets and any other public settings? 100%. In my yard or even on the street shoveling/walking? No.

If I lived in Boston, I would 100% be wearing a mask on the street at all times.

With the new strains I have been thinking its time to wear a mask while on runs, I have not done it yet. Probably should.

by Anonymousreply 571February 5, 2021 3:45 AM

R565 I just tagged myself. Sorry, I'm tired and this whole story is a mound of sad shit. Still, photo proof otherwise it is just hearsay.

by Anonymousreply 572February 5, 2021 3:46 AM

R557. lol Sorry. It seemed serious. We are all on edge in this thread. I have had stabbing stomach pains since watching this video this afternoon. Its disturbing on a very visceral level.

by Anonymousreply 573February 5, 2021 3:46 AM

Do we know if Billy the helpful neighbor boy is hung or not?

by Anonymousreply 574February 5, 2021 3:47 AM

Jimmy is super annoying.

by Anonymousreply 575February 5, 2021 3:47 AM

Bullies beware.

Learn to shut your mouths.

Sometimes the bullied fight back.

by Anonymousreply 576February 5, 2021 3:48 AM

“Are you alright?”

“What happened?”

Meanwhile his mom is screaming for him to come back inside their house. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 577February 5, 2021 3:48 AM

That shooter was one masculine sounding and behaving gay guy.

Not to be stereotyping here- but the guy reeks of Republican Toxic Masculinity with a hint of the crazies.

I will be shocked if he is gay. And if he was, I suspect he was seriously closeted.

by Anonymousreply 578February 5, 2021 3:49 AM

[quote] I would have attempted to drag the woman to safety, then again, that's me.

Ok, Mr. Whalberg.

by Anonymousreply 579February 5, 2021 3:50 AM

Yup. Like I said. This is Trump's America. White trash with guns. Fucking sickening.

by Anonymousreply 580February 5, 2021 3:51 AM

I want in-depth coverage.

by Anonymousreply 581February 5, 2021 3:51 AM

[quote]I will be shocked if he is gay. And if he was, I suspect he was seriously closeted.

Um, you might want to be sitting down for this, R578...

by Anonymousreply 582February 5, 2021 3:51 AM

The neighbor boys looked like they had some nice tight buttocks underneath their sweatsuits.

Thank god they survived.

by Anonymousreply 583February 5, 2021 3:51 AM

I predict that one of these folks will be revealed to have been a decent person.

That's my wish.

I have such pity for them all I cannot even fathom it.

These insane adults were all someone's baby once. At one moment in time, they were treasured by their mother's...

How do we get led so astray from love, kindness, and our own humanity?

That video is a harsh reminder that I hope I can be remembered for some basic kindness and humor.

I fail every 10 minutes, but I don't want to be like them.

by Anonymousreply 584February 5, 2021 3:53 AM

What does he say to the male victim at the end?

by Anonymousreply 585February 5, 2021 3:53 AM

Link to part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586February 5, 2021 3:53 AM

The shooter was right about one thing, that fish should have kept her mouth shut. She would probably still be alive if she wasn't so determined to yank his chain.

by Anonymousreply 587February 5, 2021 3:53 AM

R585, he says something like "I'm a pussy, huh?" And kills him.

by Anonymousreply 588February 5, 2021 3:55 AM

That couple defiantly MAGA trash.

by Anonymousreply 589February 5, 2021 3:55 AM

1:07-1:19 of the video at OP — I think you can hear her kind of winding down as she replies to the silly kid.

by Anonymousreply 590February 5, 2021 3:58 AM

Sounds like a toy running low on battery power.

by Anonymousreply 591February 5, 2021 3:59 AM

Wilkes-Barre, PA, in happier times:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592February 5, 2021 4:00 AM

The worst sound is that of the father wheezing, It's really bad once you notice it..

by Anonymousreply 593February 5, 2021 4:00 AM

Link to Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594February 5, 2021 4:01 AM

Jimmy is the type who gets themselves killed intervening in stuff that’s not their business. Like those two guys stabbed to death on the train in Portland defending a woman in a hijab.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595February 5, 2021 4:02 AM

God bless the neighbor boys. I hope Mama gave them extra forehead kisses and made them her special spaghetti and meatballs with gravy after their brush with death.

by Anonymousreply 596February 5, 2021 4:09 AM

Thank you R594! This thread closing in 3...

by Anonymousreply 597February 5, 2021 4:11 AM

If I were Jimmy’s mom I’d beat his ass for stressing me the fuck out. Running over there, ignoring my desperate screams. He’s a little busybody dick kind of.

by Anonymousreply 598February 5, 2021 4:11 AM

Let's close this bitch out

by Anonymousreply 599February 5, 2021 4:12 AM

See you on the flip side

by Anonymousreply 600February 5, 2021 4:12 AM

Can someone link to thread 2 please?

by Anonymousreply 601February 5, 2021 4:13 AM

The son has more Asperger type autism. I watched a video where he talked about engineering projects he had done at a STEM camp. He is very intelligent and definitely would have been fully aware of what happened. While I don't know the quality of the relationship with his parents, watching your parents being hunted down and executed in the street in front of you has to be traumatic. He would then have been alone in the house for a bit until someone came to get him or police took him somewhere. The two boys who came up and tried to help - should get some professional help too. Things like that can haunt you years later.

by Anonymousreply 602February 5, 2021 4:13 AM

pretty sure the shooter and mr. goy were banging.

by Anonymousreply 603February 5, 2021 4:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!