Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

PA is the new FL

Neighbors fighting over snow shoveling ends up with all three dead. The married couple sound like real white trash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 6, 2021 9:33 AM

[quote]The officials said despite seeing Spaide with a gun, James and Lisa Goy continued shouting names at him from the middle of the street.

Yeah - um - that might not have been the best thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 1February 4, 2021 3:42 AM

It’s just a thinning of the herd.

by Anonymousreply 2February 4, 2021 3:44 AM

It would not be farfetched to think there are not three less Democratic voters in PA.

by Anonymousreply 3February 4, 2021 3:48 AM

Found a photo of the gunman, James Spader.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 4, 2021 3:51 AM

Shoveling your snow onto someone else’s property is pretty fucked up

by Anonymousreply 5February 4, 2021 3:55 AM

I’m Team Spaide on this one. I feel badly that he offed himself though. He should have just done his time — probably voluntary manslaughter because he was provoked. And then he gets out after 5-10 years and is a certified badass.

by Anonymousreply 6February 4, 2021 3:57 AM

Displaced anger from the election outcome and Biden's inauguration?

by Anonymousreply 7February 4, 2021 4:13 AM

R4, you haven't even spelled the person's name correctly...that's not him.

by Anonymousreply 8February 4, 2021 4:15 AM

Sounds like that couple got what was coming to them.

by Anonymousreply 9February 4, 2021 4:26 AM

Damn right, r9.

by Anonymousreply 10February 4, 2021 4:55 AM

Good thing this didn't happen in Missouri. He wouldn't have stood a chance.

by Anonymousreply 11February 4, 2021 4:58 AM

R8, are you young or being sarcastic?

by Anonymousreply 12February 4, 2021 5:15 AM

"Your Honor, it was a lot of leaves."

by Anonymousreply 13February 4, 2021 5:18 AM

Well I found two things to be grateful for, despite my many iniquities. I live in a neighborhood where it isn't uncommon to shovel or plow off your neighbors' walk, especially if you've heard they're sickly. That's one, and the other is DL. This is the damnedest forum I ever saw, and there's always something here of interest to read. Thank you. I'll save the grave doubts I have about the social contract for another time.

by Anonymousreply 14February 4, 2021 5:59 AM

R14 - consider yourself lucky.

I know of many cities where people have the nerve to put chairs and other shit in the areas they shoveled out of to reserve it when they return.

I find that sooo fucking wrong. You shoveled out - good for you. But you DON'T OWN THE GOD DAMN parking space because of it!

by Anonymousreply 15February 4, 2021 6:02 AM

So, if it hadn't snowed these three would be alive?

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 16February 4, 2021 6:04 AM

"Spaide allegedly opened fire on the couple, shooting both of them multiple times. Officials said Spaide then went back into his house and retrieved another firearm, which he reportedly used to shoot them again."

Thorough. I respect that.

by Anonymousreply 17February 4, 2021 7:56 AM

[quote] I feel badly

How sad. How do you give a proper handjob then?

by Anonymousreply 18February 4, 2021 4:15 PM

i don't argue with anyone anymore in public about anything.

by Anonymousreply 19February 4, 2021 4:22 PM

Bump for original thread

by Anonymousreply 20February 4, 2021 4:32 PM

^ Nah, this died as the header is too fucking oblique.

by Anonymousreply 21February 4, 2021 6:54 PM

[quote] The married couple sound like real white trash.

It's Philadelphia, most of the people who live there are loudmouthed, nasal trash with an attitude

by Anonymousreply 22February 4, 2021 7:40 PM

It's called dibs, R15.

And if you move someone's chair to park there, I guarantee you'd come back to a car with no windows.

by Anonymousreply 23February 4, 2021 7:40 PM

That’s one tough-ass HOA.

by Anonymousreply 24February 4, 2021 7:53 PM

My recent policy is not to get too hotheaded- you really don’t know how crazy the other person is.

by Anonymousreply 25February 4, 2021 7:58 PM

All Trump voters. Guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 26February 4, 2021 9:10 PM

More guns! More guns! More guns!

by Anonymousreply 27February 4, 2021 10:04 PM

[quote]^ Nah, this died as the header is too fucking oblique.

Also, unlike the other one, this thread doesn't have sweet, sweet video!

by Anonymousreply 28February 4, 2021 11:58 PM

^ Exactly. Stupid OP.

by Anonymousreply 29February 5, 2021 12:16 AM

Why does EVERY thread on this say Philadelphia? Do people have no idea there is a difference between the state of Pennsylvania and the city of Philadelphia? This is Wilkes Barre. Lots of angry white people with guns - for “hunting” because you know it’s a sacred right to be able to hunt and “protect” yourself.

by Anonymousreply 30February 5, 2021 12:35 AM

R30: "Why does EVERY thread on this say Philadelphia? Do people have no idea there is a difference between the state of Pennsylvania and the city of Philadelphia? This is Wilkes Barre. Lots of angry white people with guns - for “hunting” because you know it’s a sacred right to be able to hunt and “protect” yourself. "

have you ever been to philly? we are weaponized to the gills. and the presence of 5 gallon buckets, sun chairs, and other assorted shit on snow-cleared parking spaces are open invitations to gunplay of the kind wilkes barre saw.

by Anonymousreply 31February 5, 2021 12:43 AM

The last name Goy is Asian?

by Anonymousreply 32February 6, 2021 1:18 AM

This thread did have the longer video. Musta been taken down by kids whose moms DIDN'T read True Crime and Detective magazines. Another thing--notice what they were doing: shoveling snow. It has snowed and snowed, and now, once again, itis colder than hell whereI live so it will be frigid there in a day or two as well. And stay that way. Cold enough that the authorities could've just skewered these assholes and stood them up alongside the road with "I never shut up." and "I Was A World Class Cusser" and "I told them I'd had Enough!" And also cold enough to murder...

by Anonymousreply 33February 6, 2021 9:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!