Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Race is Far From Over

This election is far from being sealed and delivered for Joe. There are reasons for the Democratic nominee to worry about the handful of key states that could ultimately decide the election. Biden's lead in several crucial swing states is slightly lower than Hillary Clinton's was at this point in the 2016 race, polls show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198November 3, 2021 8:27 AM

How many times do columnists have to be reminded that there is absolutely no correlation between 2016 and 2020? Don't they have anything better to write about?

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2020 5:56 PM

Sorry but this is rubbish. Biden is over 50 in virtually every swing state and there’s little interest in 3rd parties this year. And the polls weigh for education, which they didn’t in 2016. More media fear mongering. Barring an unprecedented polling error or major shift in the next two weeks, Biden will win handily. And 20 million people have already voted.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2020 5:59 PM

Regardless, VOTE!

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2020 6:04 PM

No. Ari Melber tried to do this a few days ago.

Biden is WELL beyond Hillary at this point and has held a massive lead in every respect for months and months. He is not behind Trump.

STOP.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2020 6:21 PM

OP sure loves to concern troll:

[quote] Michigan Voters Dislike Trump but will still vote for him!

[quote] This should raise concerns for Biden.

I knew there was a good reason why he was ignored.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2020 6:27 PM

Media does this every cycle. Create a “closing in” narrative to ramp up ratings.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2020 6:29 PM

Both things are true:

The media wants this to be a horse race and will say whatever they can to make it seem like it is.

We need to make sure we all VOTE for Biden regardless of how well the polls say he's doing.

This is all just noise and distraction. Get out and VOTE!

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2020 6:32 PM

Biden is doing a little better than Clinton but not WELL beyond.... With Trump and his cronies in the power, we need much bigger lead to win. 7 point advantage in PA is essentially a tie with all the GOP tricks to be played. Biden needs at least 10 point lead for assured win. Nothing less.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2020 6:32 PM

[quote] Biden is over 50 in virtually every swing state

Link.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2020 6:38 PM

2 Words: Trafalgar Group

One of the MOST accurate pollsters in 2016 and 2018, shows Joe's lead within the MOE in several key swing states.

Latest PA results show Biden plus 2 in PA... MOE is 2.97 percent. This poll was released only a few days ago.

Other Trafalgar recent results show =- Arizona Trump plus 4, Florida Trump plus 2, Ohio Trump plus 4,

and.........Wisconsin Biden plus 2, Michigan Biden plus 2 - Well within the MOE.

Dismiss Trafalgar all you want, but they were one of the most accurate pollsters in the 2016 election - and even in 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2020 6:43 PM

People also never seem to mention that people actually LIKE Biden. He has positive favorability. Hillary was hated. So was Trump, but he won the “I hate them both” voters. Biden doesn’t have that issue.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2020 6:45 PM

[quote]People also never seem to mention that people actually LIKE Biden. He has positive favorability. Hillary was hated.

On MTP they mentioned this. Hillary's likability was -11. Biden is -1.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2020 6:48 PM

Fuck off idiotic concern troll OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2020 6:50 PM

Is good. Machines fixed.

Now you have glass of best Russian vodka.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2020 6:53 PM

Do any of the polls factor in election tampering? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2020 6:53 PM

R12 the average has Biden’s favorability at around +2. MTP is a right wing show, don’t trust the numbers you see there.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2020 6:59 PM

If Trafalgar group turns out to be right, I'll eat my words, but they are SO far away from where everybody else is that I cannot take them seriously.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2020 7:01 PM

R17 - thats what they said in 2016. I trust Trafalgar over any of these other outfits

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2020 8:33 PM

I'm in a rural red county in a blue state. There are a notable number of trump yard signs and some of those crazy fuckers have had those up for literally all four years of his term.

However, I am also now seeing Biden signs on yards that had no political signs at all in 2016. And interestingly, I am seeing yard signs for local republican candidates in front of homes which do not have Trump signs.

I am cautiously hopeful for the future.

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2020 8:39 PM

Maybe, but we have Tommy Lee on our side. Nothing can stop us now! There's a long, funny rant at the link. I cannot copy and paste because it is not in text form.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2020 8:45 PM

R10’s article is from 2018 and it’s talking about Florida’s governor and Georgia’s senate seat!!

You see how Republicans only have lies at this point?

F&F that shitstain @ r10, he’s a totally lying Boris troll.

FAKE NEWS!

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2020 2:19 AM

2020’s Trafalgar has only done one poll of PA this week and it’s still predicting a Biden win as it has all year, NOT a Trump win like it did in 2016.

Nice try, Boris!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2020 2:40 AM

R17..Trafalgar just released a new Michigan poll today

Trump Plus 1.

Yep this is Michigan. I wrote about Michigan in another thread - a PA thread. Can’t find it.

Trafalgar states that they account for the silent trump voter - not sure how they do that.

R19 I’m the yard sign troll (one of PA’s here) I’m seeing Biden Signs on public Property only. I’m also seeing trump signs being stolen. Mostly the ones on public property. As far as actual homes on private property - 25 trump signs for every 2 Biden signs. I’m not in “trump county” Hillary won my county by a half percentage point. It’s all Trump here now. However - the next county over has gone more blue. You’ll see more Biden signs there - but not many.

Lots of local politician signs as well for both parties

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2020 2:08 PM

The key to Trump’s win in 2016, and the “accuracy” of Trafalgar’s polls, was historically depressed turnout in swing states. Overweighting Deplorables is “correct” if decent people don’t turn out. Trump’s luck in 2016 is unlikely to reoccur, but we will know in a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2020 2:13 PM

R24 Trafalgar also called it right in 2018...

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2020 2:16 PM

It's Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2020 2:26 PM

Datalounge will commit mass suicide if Trump wins again.

by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2020 2:29 PM

The reason these polls are off is because Trump upended all traditional turnout models and continues to do so. I think anyone paying attention with some knowledge of elections and polling is getting comfortable with the idea that Biden is getting the turnout he needs. The one X factor is that Trump has brought a lot of new voters into the system. The numbers of new Republican registrations are impressive in Michigan and PA. Trump is likely a goner but his registration drives may end up tipping a few Obama/Trump districts in the Republican's favor.

I don't think there's any "i told you sos" after this election because if Biden wins the popular vote by 6-7%, he wins a healthy electoral college victory. If he had won by 4%, Trump had a lot of plays available to him to hang on to power. I think the Republican party has shown they'd do whatever it took to hang on to power but that plays out differently if Trump only needs 1 or 2 states to win (and both have Republican legislatures, which most current swing states do).

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2020 2:33 PM

Rachel Bitecofer, the ultimate forecast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2020 2:57 PM

I’m gobsmacked that the election is looking like it will be close. Who are these idiots supporting the orange douche bag?

by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2020 3:09 PM

Big fucking deal, r23.

Trump has lost Florida, Georgia and North Carolina. How is Trump going to make up for those?

If all the pollsters were counted today with deference to Trafalgar's, Biden still wins with 340 electoral votes whereas Trump can only get 197.

Trump will never win the popular vote and therefore he is democratically illegitimate. The majority doesn't want him and is sick of what he's doing. Trafalgar polls still show Biden winning today.

You keep pretending that Biden's in the dangerous position when Trump hasn't ever won the electoral college in anyone's polls since 2016.

Try admitting the Republicans are a corrupt-as-fuck, fascist party on a crime spree who don't give a fuck how many Americans die from COVID-19!

Try convincing Donald Trump to work hard for the first day in his life instead of just squandering his family fortune and turning to Russian mafia money to bail himself out.

Real work would have saved you years ago, but Republicans are lying, deadbeat little Nazis. Trafalgar polls won't save you!

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2020 3:13 PM

Trafalgar shows Trump has lost Pennsylvania.

How is Trump going to make up for that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2020 3:26 PM

Trafalgar says Trump has lost Arizona.

How is Trump going to make up for that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2020 3:27 PM

How can Trafalgar say that with 18 days still left?

by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2020 3:28 PM

[quote] Trump has lost Florida, Georgia and North Carolina.

Trump will win Florida and PA.

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2020 3:29 PM

The head of the Lincoln Project said the the race will be even closer than most people will believe.

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2020 3:29 PM

Trump’s victory in 2016 was a fluke. Are we still denying that? In most of the swing states he won by a hair — in Michigan he won by 1/4 of 1%. I think it’s been tabulated that his victory was due to 70,000 votes in the swing states TOTAL.

This was largely due to butthurt bernbots spite-voting for third parties or even for Trump. The dynamic has been completely different in this election.

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2020 3:31 PM

Maybe, but Trump believes he didn’t maximize his turnout in 2016, and thinks many more of his voters will turns out this year

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2020 3:37 PM

[quote] Maybe, but Trump believes he didn’t maximize his turnout in 2016, and thinks many more of his voters will turns out this year

Registered Democrats still outnumber Republicans. And if the Trump death cult really believed it had the numbers to win. They wouldn’t spend millions of dollars attempting to suppress Democratic voters.

by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2020 4:05 PM

Generally, but Republicans outgunned Democrats registering new voters in critical states such as FL, MI, NC, and NV

by Anonymousreply 40October 16, 2020 4:09 PM

[quote] Generally, but Republicans outgunned Democrats registering new voters in critical states such as FL, MI, NC, and NV

Which has not changed the fact that registered Democrats outnumber registered Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2020 4:11 PM

I will add that some of those people were already voting Republican but had failed to register as Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2020 4:14 PM

Trafalgar methods rely on landline phone technology only. They don't interview people who use cell phones or internet only.

That means they skew conservative because only old voters have landlines and they mostly vote Republican. Trafalgar is ignoring all the young voters who only have cell phones and conservatives are still bullshitting themselves into thinking young liberals are too lazy to vote — despite all the protests, riots, Trump corruption and pandemic mayhem.

Trafalgar also predicted Trump to win Florida by 4% in 2016 — he only won by 1.2% of the vote. Trafalgar said Trump would win North Carolina by 5%, but he only won by 3.66%. So Trafalgar is routinely distorting the picture in favor of Republicans by 3%.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2020 4:15 PM

R41, Just like Registered Democrats outnumbered Republicans in 2016, 2014, and 2010

by Anonymousreply 44October 16, 2020 4:16 PM

These polls will change before Nov. 3.

But they've always favored Joe Biden for 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 45October 16, 2020 4:17 PM

R43, I concur with Your overall point, but using North Carolina to prove your point doesn’t really help. A pollster that is within two points of the outcome is still pretty accurate

by Anonymousreply 46October 16, 2020 4:18 PM

[quote] Other Trafalgar recent results show =- Arizona Trump plus 4, Florida Trump plus 2, Ohio Trump plus 4,

Holy fuk!!

by Anonymousreply 47October 16, 2020 4:19 PM

I think Emerson or Trafalgar presume 2020 turnout profiles will be the same as 2016.

by Anonymousreply 48October 16, 2020 4:19 PM

[quote] [R41], Just like Registered Democrats outnumbered Republicans in 2016, 2014, and 2010

Um hm and just like in 2008, 2012 and the historic wave election in 2018. Democrats outnumber Republicans and Democrats win when Democrats turnout. This election is producing record turnout.

by Anonymousreply 49October 16, 2020 4:20 PM

If the polls are uniformly wrong in Trump's favor by 7.5 points this year (which is much bigger than they were off in 2016), Biden still wins the Electoral College

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 16, 2020 4:21 PM

NaziCumdrop had better drop her pathological hatred and slander of Bernie Sanders supporters. Most of them voted for Hillary and will vote for Biden.

Your issue is with Green Party voters and they're less of an issue this year.

by Anonymousreply 51October 16, 2020 4:22 PM

Just like young people without landlines being more active this year is MORE of a thing this year. They skew liberal, they're not interviewed by Trafalgar and they're registering at DOUBLE THE RATES OF 2016!!!

[quote]According to the organization, 200,000 people submitted voter registration applications or confirmed their registration across all sites that use Rock the Vote's platform Tuesday. For comparison, in 2016, Rock the Vote had just under 105,000 registrations on National Voter Registration Day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 16, 2020 4:25 PM

Trump thinks a lot of things.

Sadly, he's batshit insane.

by Anonymousreply 53October 16, 2020 4:30 PM

[quote]That means they skew conservative because only old voters have landlines and they mostly vote Republican.

But that demographic seems to be going for Biden by double digits this year.

by Anonymousreply 54October 16, 2020 4:30 PM

Or the fact that Biden doesn't need FL, MI or NC, r41.

Trump isn't getting NV, so Boris can keep dreaming on that one.

by Anonymousreply 55October 16, 2020 4:32 PM

The reason why I'm cautiously optimistic about November 3 is because the polls weren't wrong in 2018. And to be quite frank, they really weren't wrong in 2016. Plus, they've all made adjustments to take into account more uneducated white voters. While this PA thing is troubling, I have faith in my Philly and Pitt democrats to overwhelm the idiots in the western part of that state.

by Anonymousreply 56October 16, 2020 4:35 PM

It’s looking like tRump will legitimately lose Florida. However, with the corrupt governor, things could get skewed.

by Anonymousreply 57October 16, 2020 4:42 PM

Give it up, Natasha!

by Anonymousreply 58October 16, 2020 5:07 PM

R50 thats assuming Trump loses PA and Michigan.

R35, I do think Trump can win Florida - maybe PA again, it's hard to tell. There is definitely more support for him here in my bellwether county, and a surge in Republican registrations - but the next county over has gone a smidgen more blue. I'm a registered independent. I think we lost some independents here to the republican party.

I'm actually heading to the Trump Store now - we have one in Bucks County PA. I don't think there are many in the country. There is a car rally scheduled to go from Newtown to Doylestown tomorrow (in Bucks County PA). I'm getting swag for my car and attending. Hundreds of cars have RSVP'd. Lots of enthusiasm here! I do not have a yard sign out ( I won't do that), but I will decorate my car at the meeting point of the event, drive the route, and remove the decor before heading home. There is also a Trump party - food and drinks afterwards. Should be an interesting day! The fun part is once we make it to doylestown we will be driving through a women's march scheduled at the same time tomorrow. I'll take pics and post them.

by Anonymousreply 59October 16, 2020 5:13 PM

We need to work hard while we can

by Anonymousreply 60October 16, 2020 5:20 PM

Actually, Biden isn't "over 50%" in all those swing states. The real tie-breakers are going to be Ohio and Florida. A 1% point in Ohio is virtually statistically meaningless. According to YouGov today, Biden's 1 point lead has dropped again and it is 48.5% Biden and 49.5% Trump. In Florida, Biden's slightly larger lead has gone down to just over 50%. That is very close.

It's more interesting that Texas is a dead heat.

I recommend YouGov's daily polling report (not just because I'm British) but because of how hard they worked to improve their methodology after blowing it with the British 2015 GE and then BREXIT. They are interviewing more than 2,000 people daily and are over 70,000 at this point. Their model is easy to read.

Once they implemented their new model, they called everything afterward correctly.

South Carolina is still at least 6 percentage points for Trump, and in North Carolina, again, Biden is over 50% but not even at 51%.

I don't mean to suggest that Trump has a shot at winning - I think he will lose.

But stating that Biden is "over 50% in all the swing states" is to vastly oversimplify what is a more complex picture.

And no one should underrate Ohio - it's Ohio that cost Kerry the 2004 election. No Republican has ever won the presidency without it, and only two Democrats have won without it.

by Anonymousreply 61October 16, 2020 6:22 PM

R61, No one should discount Ohio. Trafalgar shows Trump leading by 4 in Ohio... but many want to discount Trafalgar despite their history of accuracy in 2016 and 2018.

Don't forget about Helmut Norpoth...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 16, 2020 6:40 PM

Biden can afford to lose Ohio, Florida and Michigan.

Trump cannot lose Ohio or Florida, which are both within Trafalgar's margin of error.

Biden is still favored to win, Biden still has the edge and Trump is the one in the shittiest position, even if Trafalgar polls are taken as gospel. Just like Trump has remained the underdog for 4 years in everyone's polls!

by Anonymousreply 63October 16, 2020 9:13 PM

[quote] I'm actually heading to the Trump Store now - we have one in Bucks County PA.

What's a "Trump Store"?

by Anonymousreply 64October 17, 2020 12:30 PM

[quote] Trump’s victory in 2016 was a fluke. Are we still denying that?

He can win again thanks to 4 years of daily brainwashing and fuck ups with mail in ballots.

by Anonymousreply 65October 17, 2020 1:43 PM

Yougov called Brexit and the 2016 election correctly.

by Anonymousreply 66October 17, 2020 1:45 PM

Citing Trafalgar and that Norputh creature means you’re a Trumper. You may as well cite Rasmussen. DISMISSED.

by Anonymousreply 67October 17, 2020 1:51 PM

Biden can afford to lose every state Trafalgar says is going to Trump. But the polls in MI and NC by everyone else put Biden above the margins of error in those states and have for most of the year. Trump's not getting them when NYT and YouGov say Biden's getting NC by 8 points.

The bloodbath happening to Republican senators in deep red states is the true indicator of what's happening to Trump's support this year.

If Trump were so popular and people liked his corruption, his COVID neglect and his Supreme Court power grabs, then why is the "Solid South" shit-canning his Senate accomplices right now?

We've known for 2 years that Democrats would re-take the Senate. What we didn't know was that there would be a revolt against Republicans in the reddest, most Deplorable states. Now there's an even chance that Republicans will lose Senate seats in AL, MS, GA, KS, TX and SC.

If Trump is so popular, why are red states punishing his party? Why is Texas a swing state where Biden can win?

What you're witnessing is a Silent Biden Effect. Southerners are ashamed to admit to pollsters that they're voting for Biden.

Trump has lost half his base and he's not getting re-elected.

by Anonymousreply 68October 17, 2020 4:33 PM

Hi Guys - the car rally was out of control! They expected 500 cars - but the last count was over 3800 cars!!! It started at 11, from Newtown to Doylestown - I didn't leave newtown until 1:45 - the lines were THAT long! took 3 hours just to depart Newtown.

Trump is going to win Bucks County - and I think he will win PA too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 17, 2020 8:09 PM

My flag hanging out of my sunroof in my sedan - wish I had a bigger car for this today!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 17, 2020 8:15 PM

Newtown boro - the beginning of the rally. Best car by far was the flatbed with "sleepy joe" in the back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 17, 2020 8:17 PM

one staging area - there were about 10 staging areas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 17, 2020 8:21 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 17, 2020 8:21 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 17, 2020 8:21 PM

anyway... I said I would post pics and I did.

Awesome afternoon - I'm glad I went!

I think Trump will win this thing.

by Anonymousreply 75October 17, 2020 8:23 PM

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 76October 17, 2020 9:00 PM

What a fucking embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 77October 17, 2020 9:40 PM

The police just said they estimated 6700 cars at the rally!

We only thought we would get 500-700 cars. That’s 10 times more than expected.

I just can’t even explain the enormity of this parade. It was gridlock for 20 miles. Everything from motorcycles, to dump trucks, military trucks, RV’s, to regulars cars and suv’s - plus people in groups waving at street corners.

by Anonymousreply 78October 17, 2020 10:25 PM

Thanks, Tokyo Rose!

by Anonymousreply 79October 17, 2020 10:35 PM

Another view of the race from a Canadian site that has a good track record.

Electoral College projections are shown in a welcome easy to grasp format.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 17, 2020 10:58 PM

Is the Bucks YST for real?

Get the fuck out!!!

by Anonymousreply 81October 17, 2020 11:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 18, 2020 12:34 AM

Idiot Pride Parades are going to save Trump!

by Anonymousreply 83October 18, 2020 12:36 AM

Someone has been exaggerating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 18, 2020 1:14 AM

Yes I am R81. I'm one of the PA Yard Sign trolls from 2016. I usually only post on the PA threads, but they have vanished. I've made no secret here on DL of the fact that I am voting for Trump. I guarantee you I'm not the only one here on DL voting Trump - I'm just the only one actually admitting to it.

What always amazes me is - even today at the car rally - everyone was having fun, happy and upbeat. It was great time. Everyone there loves our country. The moment any Biden supporters passed (and there were not many) they just spewed hate and intolerance. It's all they do anymore.

by Anonymousreply 85October 18, 2020 1:36 AM

“ The sun on the meadow is summery warm, the stag in the forest runs free....”

by Anonymousreply 86October 18, 2020 1:44 AM

R86 is an imposter. Not me..

Here R81 - this is in the center of Doylestown. One of the most liberal areas in PA. Look at all the cheering and people watching. It started at 11, and ended at 5 - over 5 hours for all the cars to pass through the borough.

You keep on believing those polls showing Biden with almost a double digit lead in PA.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 18, 2020 2:28 AM

Is that a Klan rally at R87?

by Anonymousreply 88October 18, 2020 2:57 AM

Wow, there were tens of people!

by Anonymousreply 89October 18, 2020 3:12 AM

You’re cute r89.

Even Biden knows the polls are BS.

Look at the article below. “Campaign like we’re trailing” - that’s because he is! Laugh all you want about this car rally. But it was 10 times larger than anticipated. Over 6000 cars, not to mention the ground support and onlookers. All in what is normally considered a liberal area of the county. Lots of those suburban upper middle class moms here. Cheering for trump in a county that Both trump and Biden want to win - in a state they both need to win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 18, 2020 3:19 AM

Luckily Philly and Pittsburg will overwhelm the less educated areas of PA.

by Anonymousreply 91October 18, 2020 3:25 AM

Trump clearly has seized the idiot vote of troll supporters who think yard signs and Idiot Pride Parades decide elections.

by Anonymousreply 92October 18, 2020 3:38 AM

Anyone who would still vote for 45 after seeing how he's handled and is STILL handling the Coronavirus pandemic is a either a psychopath or a moron.

For no other reason than this, he has utterly failed and is failing America.

by Anonymousreply 93October 18, 2020 3:48 AM

It's not so much yard size and silly redneck parades, but just look at where Trump is campaigning in these closing days. That's a man who is going to lose and who knows he's going to lose.

by Anonymousreply 94October 18, 2020 3:56 AM

[quote] I guarantee you I'm not the only one here on DL voting Trump - I'm just the only one actually admitting to it.

He's right about that.

by Anonymousreply 95October 18, 2020 4:09 AM

Don't let's be too complacent! Trump has many ways of winning. Biden only has the legitimate use of the ballot box.

by Anonymousreply 96October 18, 2020 4:14 AM

BucksYST is either a troll or grossly exaggerating about that 6000 vehicle rally. He’s also a fucking piece of shit.

I have no use for fucking sellouts who come here and declare their love for Trump — talking about all the supposed fucking love they have for everyone. It’s all a lie. How white is this motherfucker? How self loathing is he?

A 6000 vehicle parade would be all over the news and the internet. It would be trending everywhere. IT’S NOT. Bucks YST is a fucking liar.

Two years ago, Casey won re-election as Senator by 660,000 votes. Wolf returned to the Governor’s mansion by 860,000 votes. PA is BLUE — and Biden will win it.

And BucksYST? FUCK YOU.

by Anonymousreply 97October 18, 2020 7:42 AM

Trump and his followers are human shit stains.

by Anonymousreply 98October 18, 2020 8:24 AM

[quote] How white is this motherfucker?

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 99October 18, 2020 2:01 PM

VOTE! Do not get complacent! VOTE VOTE VOTE for Biden!

by Anonymousreply 100October 18, 2020 2:08 PM

Why are all the Trump supporters so massively fat? ALL of them are great big fatties.

I think we all have to assume that BucksYST is also a great big fatty with a tiny penis.

by Anonymousreply 101October 18, 2020 2:19 PM

R97 - do you realize the news doesn't report this stuff? Do you realize how biased they have become? They will report BLM protests - even small ones, or women marches but they wouldn't report this.

Yes I am FOR REAL. Look on social media and you will see the about it - but you won't see it on ABC or NBC.

by Anonymousreply 102October 18, 2020 3:45 PM

[quote] Why are all the Trump supporters so massively fat?

Well, to be fair...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 18, 2020 3:48 PM

For R97 - here is some info from it. Also check FB, DL won't let me post some FB threads from the local PD that reports on the size of this thing. They gave the final estimate of numbers. Over 6000 cars.

I'm not a liar - you're just in denial, and a hateful and intolerant bigot. This is what your party has become, and it's why people are turned off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 18, 2020 3:49 PM

[quote]I'm not a liar

Well, yeah, actually you are, as you've been caught lying more than once.

[quote]This is what your party has become, and it's why people are turned off.

I rest my case.

by Anonymousreply 105October 18, 2020 3:51 PM

I eat shit!

by Anonymousreply 106October 18, 2020 4:02 PM

R91 He is doing just fine in Pittsburgh. Thats Trump country. It's his voter in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 107October 18, 2020 4:50 PM

That's because it's not true, r102!

Team Deplorable blames everyone else for Trump's faults and sociopathically denies that Trump has any faults! You people are dictator-loving, treasonous pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 108October 18, 2020 6:28 PM

[quote]you're just in denial, and a hateful and intolerant bigot.

That's rich, coming from a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 109October 18, 2020 6:34 PM

How does a gay man like the yard sign troll happen? Do you think he's in the closet or out and trying to get approval from his parents? Didn't go to college? A black person was mean to him? What's his deal?

by Anonymousreply 110October 18, 2020 6:49 PM

YST is a tinymeat incel who has been banned from other platforms. Not even gay, just a fey straight man who still lives with his mama. He posts on DL's 225,000+ threads about mothers, narcissistic mothers, adult sons living with their mothers, men who hate their mothers, men ruined by women, men who hate women when he isn't posting pro-Trump stuff, thinking about yard signs or beating his tiny pecker to voting for an insane, orange stain that's going to take away the rights of gays, women and various other minorities while embarassing the United States on the world stage. He loves Trump and "owning the libs" because with his personality and poor excuse for a cock, he's never going to have a chance to have or "own" another human any other way. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 111October 18, 2020 8:51 PM

What does "YST" mean?

by Anonymousreply 112October 19, 2020 12:41 PM

Yard Sign Troll -- Someone who is firmly convinced of their own superior political prognostication abilities based solely on their count of political yard signs in their neighborhood.

And yeah, it's just as dumb as it sounds.

by Anonymousreply 113October 19, 2020 1:47 PM

[quote]How does a gay man like the yard sign troll happen?

It's pretty obvious from his posts; he's a classic Trumpazoid: white, male, and racist. It's also obvious that he gets his information almost exclusively from Fox News, Breitbart, and other right-wing sources, based on his mindless regurgitation of hilariously-inept talking points, e.g., his claim that we would have seen 2 million deaths from the pandemic if Trump hadn't acted as he did.

by Anonymousreply 114October 19, 2020 1:50 PM

I don't know anybody who didn't vote because their candidate was considered ahead.

by Anonymousreply 115October 19, 2020 1:54 PM

It means Yard Sign Troll R112. I'm the Pa yard sign troll from 2016 (the one from Bucks County) We also have WPAYST - He is our troll from western Pa and also posts.

New Trafalgar poll for PA just released an hour ago. Bidens lead diminishing even more. He now only leads in Pa by 1.1 percent. MOE 2.96

Trafalgar was one of the most accurate pollsters in 2016 and 2018..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 19, 2020 7:41 PM

R111 that's not me. You must be mistaking me for another yard sign troll. But I doubt WPAYST doe that either - though I haven't checked his posting history.

I only really post here on Pa threads. I am definitely not a straight man - but thanks for playing

Been on DL since 2005 - and I am not autistic, nor do I hate my mom - and I definitely don't hate women.

by Anonymousreply 117October 19, 2020 7:44 PM

R109 I am not a republican

Im registered independent/no affiliation

assume much?

by Anonymousreply 118October 19, 2020 7:45 PM

The bandwagon effect is also a thing. People like voting for a winner.

by Anonymousreply 119October 19, 2020 8:53 PM

My mistake, R117. All you Trumpers look alike to me.

by Anonymousreply 120October 19, 2020 9:40 PM

[quote] The bandwagon effect is also a thing. People like voting for a winner.

That's true.

by Anonymousreply 121October 19, 2020 11:11 PM

Even if there were 6,000 cars, how many people is that? At most, 10,000. It's a pretty small number, actually.

by Anonymousreply 122October 20, 2020 2:06 AM

True.

by Anonymousreply 123October 20, 2020 4:25 AM

R117, you’re a gay independent who believes in Trump so much that you go to car parades and post photos of them?

Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 124October 20, 2020 6:49 AM

If you believe Biden's tax hikes are just for those making 400K+, think again. There are hikes all across the board. 62% in NY and CA for those making 400K+. These types of taxes do not help small business owners or allow for additional hiring. If he scraps Trumps tax plan, he scraps everything in it. Do you really think Biden is best for economy coming out of Covid?

by Anonymousreply 125October 20, 2020 8:25 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 126October 20, 2020 3:49 PM

I have a better chance of being alive and having a business left under a Biden administration (who will listen to science and the scientists), R125. More people will feel safer to get out and shop under a Biden administration. More people will have jobs and better paying jobs to spend money at my business.

So yes, you freaking moron. I am ALL FOR a Biden administration over this shitshow of Anusmouth's.

by Anonymousreply 127October 20, 2020 3:54 PM

[quote]Im registered independent/no affiliation. assume much?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, it's a duck. You're a Republican. Deal with it.

Over and over again, pollsters have found that the majority of those who claim to be "independent" substantially favor one party over the other, sometimes to the exclusion of the other party. Your voting preference, your positions, your rhetoric all demonstrate that you are only capable of mindlessly regurgitating Republican talking points. You're a Republican in all but name.

Technically, I, too, am a "registered independent." Unlike you, I freely acknowledge my bias for the Democratic Party, mostly because today's Republican Party is batshit insane.

by Anonymousreply 128October 20, 2020 8:08 PM

[quote]Do you really think Biden is best for economy coming out of Covid?

Fuck yes, and it's not even close. We can't fix the economy until we "come out of Covid," and Biden will make that happen sooner and more effectively.

[quote] There are hikes all across the board. 62% in NY and CA for those making 400K+. These types of taxes do not help small business owners

That's complete bullshit. First, the taxes don't kick in for all income; just for the income above $400k. And the taxes kick in on the actual income from the business. How many small business owners make substantial income above $400k, such that they would actually be impacted by these tax changes? In short, you're full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 129October 20, 2020 8:12 PM

I'm cautiously optimistic, but remember that Hillary didn't expect to lose, most experts believed she would win. That's how much voter intimidation, hacking and ballot fraud was going on in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 130October 20, 2020 8:17 PM

I think most of us are "cautiously optimistic," r130. There are still two weeks to go and it's not yet clear where the late-breaking voters will go. Plus, voting during a pandemic is throwing us into uncharted waters and far too many Republican legislatures, secretaries of state, and governors are doing their damnedest to block people from voting.

That said, the early voting numbers are promising, the voter enthusiasm is promising, the money numbers are promising, and the poll numbers are promising, so yeah, cautious optimism is warranted. I dropped my ballot off yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 131October 20, 2020 8:26 PM

[quote]Do you really think Biden is best for economy coming out of Covid?

Every democrat elected to office in my lifetime has been amazing for the economy. I don't expect Biden to be any different.

by Anonymousreply 132October 20, 2020 9:03 PM

[quote] Technically, I, too, am a "registered independent."

All "independents" are Trumpers in disguise. Next.

by Anonymousreply 133October 20, 2020 9:11 PM

Give me a break, R133. Read my posting history. I'm a registered Independent in my state because I'm too damn lazy to change my voter registration and because it just doesn't matter. I voted a straight Democratic ticket this year, just as I did in 2018, 2016, 2014, etc. And I'll continue doing that until some sanity returns to the Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 134October 20, 2020 11:54 PM

R124 yes I’m a gay independent

I wasn’t going to go to the car rally but I decided to somewhat last minute - the day before .

I knew a few people going and thought it would be fun. And it was. The enthusiasm was off the charts.

I think 6k cars - about 10k people is a lot of people, especially when they only anticipated 500-700 cars. It felt great to do something like that especially with a lot of local events being cancelled Or postponed due to covid. Perhaps a lot of people decided to go last minute like I did.

And I don't know how many times I have to say this - I certainly don't worship trump. He is a very flawed individual, and there is no denying that. That being said, he has done some good things, and I trust him over repairing the economy post-covid more than Biden. We all know Biden isn’t the one really running the show. It will be the far left that calls the shots once Biden is in office and I’m not down with that. I dont want a president Harris. Nor do I want a third term of Obama - although that would be preferable to Harris. I’ll vote for trump over those two any day of the week.

My “enthusiasm” at this point is more anti-fat left than “pro trump” - I’m sure I’m not the only one.

by Anonymousreply 135October 21, 2020 11:55 PM

Oh and I forgot to add -

Imagine this... driving for a total of 30 miles... and the entire time on the streets you have groups of people cheering you on, and waving etc. cars passing in the opposing lanes with honks and thumbs up and waving. Well it’s kinda cool. Not to sound immature but it felt like being Batman driving the batmoblie - especially on the roads in where the police disabled the traffic lights for you. It was just really cool. I suggest you try it sometime. There may be car rally’s in your area - although I’m not sure of Biden has them, but definitely check to see if he does. Some of you need to get out of your house more and have some fun.

by Anonymousreply 136October 22, 2020 12:12 AM

[quote]Not to sound immature

Too late.

[quote]We all know Biden isn’t the one really running the show.

Like I said....

by Anonymousreply 137October 22, 2020 12:39 AM

[quote]yes I’m a gay independent

No, you're a gay Trumpazoid who parrots the Republican Party line in everything he writes here.

Next?

by Anonymousreply 138October 22, 2020 12:40 AM

Please provide a link to your “police estimate.” All press accounts are at 1000 cars.

by Anonymousreply 139October 22, 2020 1:22 AM

YST is right about one thing. Most gays are actually independents, despite what you might think reading Datalouge, which skews NYC centric

by Anonymousreply 140October 22, 2020 2:13 AM

R140, you seem to enjoy just making shit up. In 2018, gays (regardless of party identification) voted 80% for Democratic candidates. 50 percent identify as Democrats, 22 percent as Independent, and 15 percent as Republican (remaining chose “other” or did not respond).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 22, 2020 3:16 AM

BucksYST says that car rally was a 30 mile trip?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

by Anonymousreply 142October 22, 2020 4:37 AM

R142 it was 15 miles each way - so a total of 30 miles would be about right

Funny r139 initially the press didn’t cover the story. They got some backlash for that. Then after enough backlash a couple outlets covered it stating 1000 cars. When in actuality according to the police (4 different townships) stated over 6000.

The press didn’t want to make it as big as it was. But you are probably the type to believe everything the press says.

The press is very biased. More now then they ever were. Disgustingly so.

by Anonymousreply 143October 22, 2020 12:34 PM

Why do you say you're an independent when you are clearly a deplorable Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 144October 22, 2020 12:39 PM

Debate tonight!

by Anonymousreply 145October 22, 2020 1:23 PM

R145 - I am psyched for tonight. Anyone going to a debate watching party? I am invited to a "socially distanced" watch party - free food and drinks, so I may go.

by Anonymousreply 146October 22, 2020 1:57 PM

BucksYST, we are supposed to take it on your say-so that a) all the press is wrong and b) police reports (unspecified, unlinked) say exactly what you want them to. Your humiliation is coming in 12 days.

by Anonymousreply 147October 22, 2020 2:26 PM

[quote]Most gays are actually independents, despite what you might think reading Datalouge, which skews NYC centric

And your evidence for this is?

[quote]Why do you say you're an independent when you are clearly a deplorable Trumper.

Because he's either in denial or he wants to pretend to be somehow above all of this partisanship. Given his extreme right-wing comments, though, it just isn't working.

by Anonymousreply 148October 22, 2020 3:41 PM

[quote]When in actuality according to the police (4 different townships) stated over 6000.

Sure, Jan. And yet, somehow, you can never seem to find any link that actually says that.

by Anonymousreply 149October 22, 2020 3:42 PM

R147 I will bookmark this thread - we'll see..

I have tried to post facebook links but DL isn't allowing me to post those links from FB.

I can post youtube - here one of the videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 22, 2020 4:30 PM

R148, regarding the NYC centric, there have been surveys on Datalounge that show that.

by Anonymousreply 151October 22, 2020 6:04 PM

What comments is R148 referring to when he says "extreme right wing"

Concrete examples please...

If R148's definition of "Extreme Right wing" is someone saying they are not voting for Biden because they don't want President Harris (who IS extreme left wing) ... that does not make someone "extreme Right Wing"

Anyone who identifies as "Extreme Right Wing" would NOT be a registered Independent voter.

R151 - yes there has. There was a site posted awhile ago that gives the breakdown of DL traffic as well. I was surprised that 50 percent of traffic to DL is actually women.

by Anonymousreply 152October 22, 2020 6:34 PM

Omg

by Anonymousreply 153October 22, 2020 7:35 PM

Vote early!

by Anonymousreply 154October 23, 2020 12:45 AM

R152, here you go. All of the below are extreme right-wing views based on nothing at all. Not one of these statements is true. Most are laughably ignorant.

[quote]Obama knew. Biden Knew. It was all fake. Damn, what fools you are - still in denial.

[quote]Every time you called a poster Borris or natasha - it was all based on lies concocted by Hillary!

[quote]The past 4 years you've been pushing a fake scandal right here on DL, and now you are in so deep that you're in denial.

[quote]Your fake russia scandal has come crashing down. Its now proven, that the past 4 years were all based on a fake made up story by Hillary, who as it turns out - is the ultimate deplorable.

[quote](Its come out this week that Hillary created the entire Russia narrative out of thin air and Obama knew - like WTF - we've had to endure that bullshit for 4 years - and it was all created by her - F That)

[quote]many of [Trump's] policies have been pretty solid. ... He has done a lot more than the Joe Bidens of this world. Biden has had 47 years and has done nothing.

[quote]I also am old enough to remember that this country didn't use to be this way. All of this started when Hillary lost.....all of the tantrums and nonsense. All of the hysteria coming from - I won't even use the word democrats - I'll just say the extreme far left. They have taken over the democratic party.

[quote]your way of thinking is the reason why there are silent Trump supporters. The "left" has become too far left - people have grown tired of the tantrums. The easiest way to avoid them is to be quiet and ignore your antics. Do you think Biden is perfect - he's made more racist comments than Trump has. Fascist? - Take a good look at what the left has become. It's almost projection on your part.

[quote]If anything when I heard about the Woodward book - and some of it's contents, where he states the end of January Trump played down the virus to the public - my thoughts were - I wonder how Nancy Pelosi and Cuomo will spin this? These 2 were telling people to come down to Chinatown in March, and accused Trump of racism when he halted China travel in February. But I expect them to still blame Trump for the virus... the hypocrisy is nauseating.

[quote]And then I think of this - In January/Feb, WHO predicted 2 million deaths in the US. Considering that hasn't happened, its a good thing Trump didn't create panic. Because then people would accuse him of scaring the American people. Looking realistically at the Virus, we have 6 million cases and only 200K deaths. I think he made a good call shutting down travel, while at the same time not trying to panic the public.

[quote]Biden has zero enthusiasm.

[quote]I do worry about the end of the constitution which is why I’m not voting For Biden.

[quote]We all know Biden isn’t the one really running the show. It will be the far left that calls the shots once Biden is in office and I’m not down with that.

[quote]The press is very biased. More now then they ever were. Disgustingly so.

[quote]do you realize the news doesn't report this stuff? Do you realize how biased they have become? They will report BLM protests - even small ones, or women marches but they wouldn't report this.

[quote]you're just in denial, and a hateful and intolerant bigot. This is what your party has become, and it's why people are turned off.

[quote]Its funny DLers discount trafalgar because of their C- rating given by Nate - when they have by far been the most accurate pollsters both in 2016 and 2018.

[quote]Thus, There is NO RUSSIAGATE

[quote]Nancy is living in an alternate universe and clearly cannot relate to the average American who has been hurt by the economy due to COVID. She doesn't care at all about the people - she only cares about her package that will benefit her special interest groups. Most of that money isn't going to "the people" - it's all special interests calling the shots. She's just awful.

by Anonymousreply 155October 23, 2020 2:28 AM

R146, your Trumptard friends were having a socially distanced party? LMAO

by Anonymousreply 156October 23, 2020 3:58 AM

Debate made it closer.

by Anonymousreply 157October 23, 2020 1:27 PM

Not really, R157.

by Anonymousreply 158October 24, 2020 5:12 AM

Polls show that.

by Anonymousreply 159October 24, 2020 11:18 AM

Real Americans are voting for Trump. Immigrants etc vote for Biden and his defund the police and burn farm equipment.

by Anonymousreply 160October 24, 2020 12:10 PM

R160 is mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 161October 25, 2020 6:37 AM

Not even worth voting. Biden is too far ahead.

by Anonymousreply 162October 25, 2020 12:59 PM

Trump has the Senate and supreme court. Given the behavior of the press, Trump has no reason to accept a loss. Most sane people support Trump.

by Anonymousreply 163October 25, 2020 1:05 PM

I hate to break your conservative Bubble, Boris, but THIS ELECTION IS OVER.

BIDEN HAS WON.

THE TURD REICH HAS FAILED.

Read the Real News and polling, then contrast it with the OP's utter lies:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164October 26, 2020 2:58 AM

I challenge r163 to bet me $100 right now on BuddyBet that Trump will win this election.

Sadly, Boris never puts his money where his troll mouth is.

by Anonymousreply 165October 26, 2020 2:59 AM

Please vote for trump.

by Anonymousreply 166October 26, 2020 12:05 PM

VOTE!

by Anonymousreply 167October 26, 2020 12:10 PM

Waste if time to vote. Biden has won.

by Anonymousreply 168October 26, 2020 2:58 PM

If you believe in science ,it's over.

by Anonymousreply 169October 29, 2020 3:58 PM

Vat is science?

by Anonymousreply 170October 29, 2020 4:02 PM

Moscow again.

by Anonymousreply 171October 29, 2020 7:07 PM

Polls SchmolIs. I never underestimate the mendacity of the American voter.

by Anonymousreply 172November 1, 2020 4:20 AM

Lol, Big daddy.

by Anonymousreply 173November 1, 2020 1:39 PM

Vote Trump!

by Anonymousreply 174November 2, 2020 10:32 AM

Not good signs.

by Anonymousreply 175November 2, 2020 11:36 AM

fuck off, troll

by Anonymousreply 177November 6, 2020 2:52 PM

Well....

by Anonymousreply 178November 7, 2020 8:57 AM

Apparently it wasn't all that far from over after all.

by Anonymousreply 179November 7, 2020 5:41 PM

Trump won!

by Anonymousreply 180November 10, 2020 10:43 AM

Trump won!

by Anonymousreply 181November 11, 2020 3:10 PM

Biden is delusional if he thinks he won.

by Anonymousreply 182November 12, 2020 12:46 PM

Any update on when Trump's second inauguration is?

by Anonymousreply 183April 13, 2021 12:21 AM

Remember when Boris was too much of a pussy to bet me $200 that Republicans would keep the Senate and the White House?

He's STILL denying that polls are accurate in the Democrats' Autopsy thread.

You gotta love r182 LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184May 19, 2021 7:29 PM

Good news, MAGATs!

This Biden thing is just a mistake the Supreme Court is going to overturn by August and you can but tickets to Trump's inauguration in 2021!

Send your $1,200 here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185June 27, 2021 6:17 PM

Boris is trolling today with a 2018 article about why Hillary Clinton lost.

Surely that means his Trump is superior and well on the road back to the White House.

by Anonymousreply 186June 27, 2021 6:41 PM

OMG! The OP and Mike Lindell know better than the rest of us!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187July 8, 2021 12:52 AM

How can I ever match the powerful accuracy of the OP?

by Anonymousreply 188July 8, 2021 7:51 AM

Boris is still denying that "the walls closed in" on Donald Trump exactly as MSNBC predicted it would.

He's also still pretending that Trump can never be indicted for his litany of crimes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189July 8, 2021 7:01 PM

Still far from over?

by Anonymousreply 190July 14, 2021 7:40 PM

who is the dumbfuck posting this? the gay Wyoming bar owner with homophobic tees?

by Anonymousreply 191July 14, 2021 7:42 PM

Trump is taking over in August, y'all!

by Anonymousreply 192July 18, 2021 7:22 AM

Trump threatens to run again in 2024, and Boris threatens DL that The Race is Far From Over ... AGAIN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193July 20, 2021 12:08 AM

Race over yet?

by Anonymousreply 194July 22, 2021 12:42 PM

Are you excited for Trump's reinstatement tomorrow, Boris?

Friday the 13th!

by Anonymousreply 195August 12, 2021 7:37 PM

What time is Trump's inauguration today, OP?

Can you ask Trafalgar Polling found the sure-fire time? I need to know ASAP so I can bring my gun and my red, white and blue colostomy bag.

by Anonymousreply 196August 13, 2021 5:50 PM

Good news, guys! Trump is about to get his second term and he'll be inaugurated by JFK, Jr. who is dead!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197November 2, 2021 7:43 PM

I heard the ribbon-cutting ceremony for Trump's second term will be Jan. 20 and the ribbon will be JFK Jr.'s last, known sanitary napkin.

by Anonymousreply 198November 3, 2021 8:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!