Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Telling People He Plans to Run for President Again in 2024

[QUOTE]Trump has told at least three people he’s dined with that he plans to run in 2024, a former RNC official tells Rolling Stone. “Now, whether he does or not is a different issue. We’ve still got three years. But he’s telling people that.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124Last Wednesday at 8:46 PM

I hope he does. It'll be a bloodbath within the Republican party.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Monday at 1:10 PM

Well I hope Hillary puts an end to this once and for all!

by Anonymousreply 2Last Monday at 1:10 PM

This is his desperate attempt to stay "relevant" and get Trumptards to cough up the big bucks for future speaking engagements. He's going to be so tied up with lawsuits shortly that he needs to say he's running so he can blame everything on his political enemies.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Monday at 1:11 PM

He’s lost twice now. Popular vote. We don’t want him. Why run again? Twat.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Monday at 1:13 PM

Him getting the GQP nomination is the best thing Democrats could hope for. The Dem nominee will get 90 million votes this time. Nothing could corral the 2020 Dem/Independent suburban coalition like a mission to keep Donald Trump out of the White House once and for all. A battle royale for American democracy.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Monday at 1:16 PM

Well now he's just being a pest

by Anonymousreply 6Last Monday at 1:16 PM

He’ll be 82.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Monday at 1:16 PM

r4 the Republicans are working very hard to make the popular vote irrelevant.

Imagine if the Dem nominee wins the popular vote by 10,000,000 in 2024 ... and a Republican wins the Electoral College.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Monday at 1:17 PM

Trump getting nominated is a gift to Democrats. There's no way he can win!

by Anonymousreply 9Last Monday at 1:18 PM

No one will be saying that there’s no way he can win, R9. That’s precisely why your analogy makes no sense. He already won, and the fear of him doing it again is what will galvanize our troops into action.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Monday at 1:22 PM

I think r9 was being facetious, r10

by Anonymousreply 11Last Monday at 1:23 PM

I was because so many people predicted Trump's win was impossible.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Monday at 1:26 PM

^R9

by Anonymousreply 13Last Monday at 1:26 PM

How the hell is he still alive? Morbidly obese, McDonald's eating , Addy addict. It's unreal that he hasn't had a massive heart attack. As long as he lives, he owns the GQP. You have to admit, it's kinda hilarious that they are having to kiss his ass. They will never overcome it.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Monday at 1:27 PM

He's nuts. Really really REALLY nuts.

Excerpt from the Phil Rucker/Carol Leonnig book below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15Last Monday at 1:45 PM

Great news. He was the first incumbent president who faced no primary opposition or a strong 3rd-party general election candidate to lose re-election since Hoover in 1932.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Monday at 1:45 PM

I hate Trump. I want him to die before any of this could take place. However, this news makes me nervous. This country elected Trump once before; it could happen again. Regardless of the popular vote, the motherfucking Electoral College is all that matters. Biden will be 82 in 2024. He could be vulnerable.

For the time being, I am going with what Mary Trump says because I want to believe her: She says, "Trump won't run because he will never put himself through the humiliation of losing again." But there is always a chance there is always a chance he will. And I don't trust the voters in this country. As we have seen, Trump supporters are rabid, and they don't care about destroying the country, which is exactly what will happen if Trump runs.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Monday at 1:51 PM

Yes, this is the 3rd post about this exact topic

by Anonymousreply 18Last Monday at 1:53 PM

But I thought us he told us he WON the election in 2020. That would mean running for a third term as president in 2024, which would be unconstitutional.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Monday at 1:55 PM

The machine that helped him get elected is no more. The Trump kids are not egging him on and Parscale, the Millers, and so on are gone. I read the interview earlier today. There wasn't much in it. Unless someone decides to spill REAL dirt on Ivanka, Jared, and the true inner circle, or unless someone gets a hold of the pee tapes, nothing shocking will come out. Trump will continue to talk to whomever shows up at his doorstep and the assholes in Trump's orbit will keep spilling "secrets" to journalists to try to rehabilitate their image. I really think the days of Trump are over.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Monday at 1:59 PM

R8, it's already how our senate runs. Dems represent millions more than Reps, yet we are beholden to piss-poor, no money, low population states like KY.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Monday at 1:59 PM

Three years of fleecing the cult.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Monday at 2:00 PM

R22 I think that is probably right. The problem is, I am worried he will forget that and let the rush of the crowds and all the yes men get to his head.

DeSantis is probably the best bet the Republicans have.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Monday at 2:02 PM

R23, which is why you SHOULD want Trump to run, but I think what the asshole will do instead is "sell" his endorsement to the highest bidder. The fucker doesn't want to actually be president because he doesn't want to work. He just wants to "win" and have the title. In the end, he just wants money and power without efforts or answering to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Monday at 2:06 PM

effort*

by Anonymousreply 25Last Monday at 2:07 PM

R23. I am afraid that the Republican candidate will be weak and that the MAGATs will insist upon Trump running, and he will answer their call. The electoral college is a nightmare. Anything can happen in this system. Biden is looking very elderly now and they are tearing Kamala apart now (terrorizes her staff and unprepared). The people who voted Trump in 2016 and swung to Biden in 2020 cannot be depended upon.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Monday at 2:07 PM

Biden V Trump: Biden Wins Kamala V Trump: Trump Wins Kamala V Desantis: DeSantis Biden V DeSantis: Toss up but probably DeSantis; the basement campaign Biden ran last time won’t work.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Monday at 3:04 PM

I hope he runs so he can lose AGAIN!.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Monday at 3:09 PM

I want to see a Dem win a state and a Rep legislature try to overturn the will of their voters. You will see protests that eclipse those cunts on Jan. 6. Just like when Trump lost and people went to the WH to celebrate. This will be worse.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Monday at 3:12 PM

I hope he dies r28

by Anonymousreply 30Last Monday at 3:13 PM

I hope he runs and torpedoes the chances of the other GQP grifters-Ron Death Sentence, KKKristi Noem, Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, etc. It would serve them all right for kissing his ginormous orange ass all these years.

Then of course Joe and Kamala will win a second term so we'd be good until 2028.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Monday at 3:14 PM

It will be interesting once he pops his clogs (which shouldn't be that far away in the future), how much his current acolytes will try to whitewash their role in enabling his lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Monday at 3:14 PM

YASSS, HUNTY!! BRING IT ON!!!!!

Trump has to do this because he really needs the money.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Monday at 3:21 PM

Even if facetious, r9 represents the delusional arrogance that cost both Trump and Boris power in Washington.

Trump will never win the popular vote or the White House again, so I'm all for his candidacy until Republicans learns to control their mob and vet the crooks and the kooks who take advantage of them.

This is all just a money scam for Donald Trump. He owes foreigners over $400 million and ruining the Republican Party is how he plans to get it.

I'm willing to bet $100 now on MyBuddyBet that Trump will not win either the popular vote or the electoral college in 2024.

r9 is not willing to put up money on Trump because A) he knows he's a lying troll and B) he doesn't have any money.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Monday at 3:31 PM

Come for narcissism, stay for the grift! Now be a good little insurrectionist and play nice! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 35Last Monday at 3:34 PM

he will have to [redacted] or he will win.

this is scary for sure.

if I had to call it now, it will be DeSantis winning in 2024.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Monday at 3:37 PM

r20 is correct. We all know Trump won't spend his own money. He was made by the millions Robert Mercer poured into Trump's campaign in league with Russian mafiarchs.

Mercer cancelled Trump before 2020, being smarter and saner than Trump and capable of reading the writing on the wall. There is no substance to Trump's abilities or promises.

It's really pathetic how all the smart money bailed on Donald Trump before the pandemic, yet Boris the Nazi Incel @ r9 and other hardened Trump trash in the sucker base won't admit they're hollow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37Last Monday at 3:42 PM

[quote]He's going to be so tied up with lawsuits shortly

What’s considered shortly? Because I’d like to know why we haven’t heard anything about them lately.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Monday at 3:44 PM

Crowds will never rush to Donald Trump like his peak years, r23.

There's a lot of suckers out there, but nobody likes a failure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39Last Monday at 3:46 PM

r26 = Boris the Nazi Incel, lying to himself and trying to scare DLers with Fake News, as usual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40Last Monday at 3:48 PM

r38 = Boris pathologically lying to himself, as usual. You have nothing to worry about, hunty. Your lies will protect Trump from prosecution, just like it protected Republican control of the House, Senate and White House.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Monday at 3:53 PM

Trump is saying this in the futile hope that he can prevent federal prosecution while raising a few hundred million from his idiot followers. This also gets him publicity . That’s how his sick mind thinks.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Monday at 3:53 PM

If you're going to W&W yourself repeatedly, be a bit more subtle about it, r40.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Monday at 3:54 PM

Agree 100% R42

On all of your points.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Monday at 3:54 PM

R44. Troll.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Monday at 4:05 PM

Never forget, guys, The Race Is Far From Over!

[quote]Biden is delusional if he thinks he won.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46Last Monday at 4:06 PM

[quote]If you're going to W&W yourself repeatedly, be a bit more subtle about it

As r2, r9, r11 and r26, I TOTALLY get what you're talking about, r43.

by Anonymousreply 47Last Monday at 4:10 PM

“Boris get goat, and slut for make spam. gay hate tranny and make gay love Trump/Putin”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48Last Monday at 4:28 PM

R42 Correct.

by Anonymousreply 49Last Monday at 4:32 PM

Yeah, well, so am I and I have just as much of a chance as that fat, ugly, grifting traitor.

by Anonymousreply 50Last Monday at 6:37 PM

This is great news. He can't win but as long as he says he's running, the Republican Party will be divided. No matter who the "sane" Repubs back, Trump will be the spoiler.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Monday at 6:43 PM

Are him and DeSatan on the outs??

by Anonymousreply 52Last Monday at 6:44 PM

Dump HATES Ron Death Sentence now, because he's getting lots of attention. And good press from the condo collapse. It goes no deeper than that.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Monday at 6:47 PM

It's gonna be hard to run for POTUS from prison, especially when you don't have a social media account.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Monday at 7:01 PM

He could probably win. But he'll never make it to 2024.

Prison or death.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Monday at 7:35 PM

Why would the swing states want the Trumpster Fire again?

by Anonymousreply 56Last Monday at 7:55 PM

I think he will run if it is the only way to get himself out of a Criminal Probe Conviction. I really do.

by Anonymousreply 57Last Monday at 8:00 PM

Since the GOP has rigged the election by making it harder for Democrats to vote--I think ANY Republican Nominee will win in 2024. And of course Biden, Nancy, and Shumer are doing Zilch.

by Anonymousreply 58Last Monday at 8:02 PM

R56, the swing states have GOP legislatures, so it won't matter who the voters want since Republicans are anti-democratic, fascist pigs who belong in some corrup, authoritarian regime.

by Anonymousreply 59Last Monday at 8:17 PM

corrupt*

by Anonymousreply 60Last Monday at 8:18 PM

[quote]He’ll be 82.

If he's not taking a dirt nap by then.

by Anonymousreply 61Last Monday at 8:38 PM

Yet Boris @ r58 and r59 can’t even put up a measly $100 for his certainties on MyBuddyBet.

WE HAVE A LIAR AND A FRAUD, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. No wonder he loves the Lyin’ King.

by Anonymousreply 62Last Tuesday at 12:18 AM

Godzilla is already the frontrunner for the 2024 Republican Party nomination. He has more of what "conservatives" are looking for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63Last Tuesday at 1:16 AM

If not indicted (and perhaps even so), he can easily win the nomination.

by Anonymousreply 64Last Tuesday at 2:04 AM

Put your money where your mouth is, Loser.

by Anonymousreply 65Last Tuesday at 2:17 AM

Trump won in 2016 because of a whole slew of factors. The GOP had been cheating for a while (see Bush v Gore 2000 and Rove's shenanigans in 2012) and in 2016, they had the help of foreign operatives who hacked into the DNC and RNC both, plus voter registration websites. Comey in the FBI helped Trump win, and most importantly, Trump was an unknown factor. The media knew he would be good ratings and they, along with his supporters, including some leftist online trolls, said Trump was "Donald the Dove" who would run the country "like a business" and hire "the best people" to do the work he was obviously too lazy to do.

What we have now is a Trump whose personal business has been indicted by the Feds, a man who made himself look weak when he caught COVID and went on a medicine-induced rant during a debate, put out weird videos in front of a greenscreen while pretending he wasn't struggling to breathe, screwed up a coup attempt which revealed he did NOT have the support of the military, and slowly alienated even his most hardcore supporters by tossing them aside and not paying them. He's banned from every social media platform, his own platform is a flop, his blog was a flop, he rants at diners at Mar-A-Lago.

Trump in 2024 won't be the Trump of 2016. He'll be much easier to beat.

by Anonymousreply 66Last Tuesday at 2:18 AM

R66

Good analysis. Even the time-tested shibboleths are wearing thin. The hordes want to hear some new lies to boost their dopamine, and Trump is running out of creativity.

Still waiting for his much-deserved comeuppance. We hear about the indictment against the Trump organization and then crickets.

by Anonymousreply 67Last Tuesday at 2:26 AM

[quote]The hordes want to hear some new lies to boost their dopamine

That's a good point and absolutely true. The whole trajectory from disaffected Republicans in the second W. term to Tea Partiers to Q Anoners shows that these people need to be fed their stories at a constant rate or they start losing interest. Trump doesn't give them their entertainment anymore.

by Anonymousreply 68Last Tuesday at 2:49 AM

The only way Trump wins is if the election was rigged.

Let's put that out there right now.

by Anonymousreply 69Last Tuesday at 3:00 AM

There were so many things during his administration that he became adamant he would do, but then would get talked out of. He will get talked out of this too.

by Anonymousreply 70Last Tuesday at 3:03 AM

Trump is still sucking up all the air in wingnut territory. He just has to give the *appearance* of running. The other contenders are afraid to be too bold and risk attracting his ire. They are, in the end, still politicians, not reality show hosts with no filter.

Trump’s strategy in 2016 was “run, lose, claim election fraud, profit”. That finally happened in 2020 but his business brand was irreparably damaged in the meantime. He thinks he has to run to (somehow) fix it. He won’t be able to fix it because he was basically a front for money laundering and now NY is motivated to investigate. The only people who are hanging in with him are grifters themselves.

by Anonymousreply 71Last Tuesday at 3:14 AM

Keep in mind too that his inner circle of supporters are slowly backing away (where have Jarvanka been?) and he had a really, REALLY bad case of Covid and was near death. His decision making abilities (not that they were ever very good or well thought out) are probably pretty poor right now due to the Covid, his poor health, and possible Alzheimer's/amphetamine addiction.

So my thought is he should run and suck all of the oxygen away from the other GQP frontrunners. Any time the Republicans are fighting amongst themselves is a good thing for America. Maybe while they're at each other's throats, we Democrats can get some business done (like infrastructure and child care tax credits, which is a BFD).

by Anonymousreply 72Last Tuesday at 1:09 PM

Trump needs to be locked up.

by Anonymousreply 73Last Tuesday at 1:13 PM

"The only people who are hanging in with him are grifters themselves."

And the, ya know, 70 million plus people who voted for him.

by Anonymousreply 74Last Tuesday at 1:14 PM

R74, there's a difference between being a Trump supporter and just voting for an "R"

by Anonymousreply 75Last Tuesday at 1:56 PM

R74, I do believe his true believers are a smaller number than that, but you bring up a good point. Many Republicans wouldn’t care if their nominee was a goat—they would still vote for them over a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 76Last Tuesday at 1:56 PM

God he talks like a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 77Last Tuesday at 2:06 PM

R77 Trump is a fucking moron! But the people who vote for him are worse!

by Anonymousreply 78Last Tuesday at 2:08 PM

How is he running again when he's going to be reinstated for his second term in August?

I'm sure the Qanons have it all figured out.

by Anonymousreply 79Last Tuesday at 2:10 PM

Just like their pedo concerns, R79. All bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 80Last Tuesday at 2:13 PM

[quote]And of course Biden, Nancy, and Shumer are doing Zilch.

Not sure what they're supposed to be doing with state legislatures and a 6-3 Supreme Court, but ok.

Wait till your favorite Justice Democrat Nina Turner gets there, she'll be moving things in reverse!

by Anonymousreply 81Last Tuesday at 5:26 PM

[quote][R74], there's a difference between being a Trump supporter and just voting for an "R"

Nope. Not in a two-party system there isn't. We count votes not intensity of votes.

by Anonymousreply 82Last Tuesday at 5:32 PM

All true, r77, yet Trump still picked up 11 MILLION new votes in 2020 compared to 2016!

by Anonymousreply 83Last Tuesday at 5:37 PM

I meant, r66 above not 77!

by Anonymousreply 84Last Tuesday at 5:37 PM

How do you figure that R83?

by Anonymousreply 85Last Tuesday at 5:38 PM

[quote]—He could easily win again

Not if he's dead.

by Anonymousreply 86Last Tuesday at 5:39 PM

Trump is collecting money right now from the stooges who expect him to win again. And yes if he ran again, he would very handily get the nomination. But he will surely be in prison by then. They have 3 years to make that happen.

Merrick Garland and Cy Vance, you got one job!

Trump will be the last to be prosecuted. They started with his friends and allies, now they are going after his fellow insurrectionists and his company. Next up is the Trump Crime family. Once his kids are locked up then they are coming for him. No way in hell does he run again.

by Anonymousreply 87Last Tuesday at 11:13 PM

R6,,,That just made me laugh...lol..

by Anonymousreply 88Last Tuesday at 11:52 PM

Prison...keep hearing about this. trump will have the courts bogged down for years....that's always been his strategy. The people going after him? Maybe...but it will go on for years, and the people around him will be the first targets. trump will be the last one indicted on the long list. If and when that happens, he'll be dead (the sooner the better)...or hitting the triple digits in age.

by Anonymousreply 89Last Wednesday at 12:11 AM

The best scenario is for Trump to bleed the right wing supporters dry and when he doesn't run for whatever reason (health, charged, in prison, fled the country, etc.) there's not much money, and time, left for the Republican candidate to run a campaign bigger and more domineering than the Democratic nominee.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Wednesday at 12:21 AM

R89, it’s much more difficult to bog down the courts in criminal matters. If Dump is ever charged with something criminal, he won’t be able to keep appealing if (when) he’s found guilty and stay out of any sentence. But I doubt this will ever happen in the US. No president has been more deserving of a prison sentence than this one, but I don’t think our judiciary has the stomach for it.

by Anonymousreply 91Last Wednesday at 4:49 AM

Trump will see the inside of the Oval Office again before he sees the inside of a prison.

by Anonymousreply 92Last Wednesday at 7:15 AM

R91- May I ask why? It seems to me that someone who held the highest office more than anyone should be held to the highest moral and legal standards. That sends a very disturbing message, imo. It is permissable to break the law and disrespect the office of the presidency, but a shoplifter must be held accountable for his crime? A waiter must act in a more lawful manner than the POTUS? That is the height of hypocrisy. Also, the office of the presidency can be dishonored and disrespected with no consequences? The highest office in this country doesn't deserve defending?

by Anonymousreply 93Last Wednesday at 7:44 AM

They will not put him in jail. The charges will be used as a leverage to strike a deal with him not to run for anything ever, to plead guilty and serve no time. Basically, for him and his family to go away.

by Anonymousreply 94Last Wednesday at 8:11 AM

If Tweety does anything it's for money (or sex, but that costs money). So if he is running for POTUS or just hinting at it or outright lying- it's for money. Someone is giving him money.

by Anonymousreply 95Last Wednesday at 8:40 AM

Yeah his supporters. They’re giving him millions.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Wednesday at 8:49 AM

Michael Cohen told David Pakman Trump "definitely won't run" in 2024. Says his fragile ego couldn't take another loss--and he knows he'll be losing again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97Last Wednesday at 9:09 AM

R97 I agree with this. He is only saying he is running to A) Try to stay out of jail and B) Milk more money out of the idiotic deplorable MAGA base.

by Anonymousreply 98Last Wednesday at 9:11 AM

[quote] He’s lost twice now.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 99Last Wednesday at 9:14 AM

He could win again. This country is mentally insane.

by Anonymousreply 100Last Wednesday at 9:14 AM

[quote] Trump will be the last to be prosecuted.

Nah. He’s Teflon.

by Anonymousreply 101Last Wednesday at 9:15 AM

R100 And it is Racist As Fuck!

by Anonymousreply 102Last Wednesday at 9:19 AM

Mary Trump said after he lost the election that he would never risk losing again. She said this loss is slowly driving him insane-well, more insane- and is eating away at him like a malignant tumor. Everyone who comes in contact with him now give the same account of their visit. It is all he talks about. The election was stolen from him. He also talks about everyone he feels disappointed or betrayed him. Ad nauseam. One of the author's of a recent book could not get him remember one positive experience from his time in the WH. He was so disturbed by that. (The writer was disturbed) I hope it is killing him. I hope he suffers. Never has anyone deserved it more. Not one redeeming quality, not one. Try to find one, I'll wait. You can't bc it isn't there. Evil. Just evil.

by Anonymousreply 103Last Wednesday at 9:41 AM

trump covers all the evil aspects of humanity...fulling using them. He has no redeeming qualities...at all.

by Anonymousreply 104Last Wednesday at 9:49 AM

*fully...not fulling...lol

by Anonymousreply 105Last Wednesday at 9:49 AM

I love that Trump can't and won't ever get over being dumped by America for Joe Biden! I love hearing that he keeps bringing it up, that he was dumped by America for a guy like Joe Biden and he just can't believe it. That he brings it up into un-related conversations, like the world's biggest pussy loser EVER! That's hilarious and pathetic! Not one visit or one interview can that odious beast stop himself from looking like a pathetic whiner by neglecting to bring up that he was bested by Joe Biden. HAHAHA!

by Anonymousreply 106Last Wednesday at 9:56 AM

r94, that flaw in your thinking is that there is still somebody left who believes he will stick to that deal.

Even throwing money at him to leave the country will not make sure he won't ever come back (if he needs to bamboozle the US mouth breathers once again since he's out of money and favors).

You can't scare Trump for good (he forgets about it minutes later), you can't set Trump straight, you can't keep Trump down for good. Trump is driven by ruthless, sociopath ambition and anything that gets in the way (like, the truth or deals) gets pushed aside in order to move towards what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 107Last Wednesday at 10:03 AM

trump is one of the worst people on the planet....he's way up there.

by Anonymousreply 108Last Wednesday at 10:06 AM

[quote]Everyone who comes in contact with him now give the same account of their visit. It is all he talks about. The election was stolen from him.

What makes this especially delicious is that Trump knows the election wasn't stolen from him and that he truly is the thing he despises most: a loser.

by Anonymousreply 109Last Wednesday at 10:13 AM

Guys like Trump spend a lot of time to convince others to see the world / reality as he sees it. In his world / reality he isn't a loser at all, he's a winner or a blameless victim who got screwed over, but fear not! As soon he has his followers' money, he will no longer be a victim and rise like a phoenix from the ashes and smite all those who wronged him.

by Anonymousreply 110Last Wednesday at 10:25 AM

He'll win her back or he'll make her PAY!* -- the mantra of every dumped straight loser, EVAH

*substitute "America" for "her"

by Anonymousreply 111Last Wednesday at 10:37 AM

He won’t be 82 in 2024 or even 2025 as he’s 75 now. But hopefully nature will take its course before that.

by Anonymousreply 112Last Wednesday at 11:23 AM

Morbidly obese. That's what they say.

by Anonymousreply 113Last Wednesday at 11:28 AM

If he lives and has not been deemed a complete mental basket case by then, he'll be far too busy fighting indictments to run for office again.

by Anonymousreply 114Last Wednesday at 11:32 AM

R99, I think the poster means the the orange asshole has never won the popular vote. Republicans can no longer win without the electoral college they hate so much.

It was so pathetic that the idiot claimed in 2016 that the difference in votes that put Hillary ahead of him was precisely the number of votes that were fraudulent. Every single one of those votes was fraudulent because they weren't for him.

God, I fucking hate him and his supporters with the heat of a millions suns. Fucking cockroaches.

by Anonymousreply 115Last Wednesday at 11:34 AM

When will this old smelly fart subside?

by Anonymousreply 116Last Wednesday at 12:09 PM

Maybe Satan really does exist and Trump made a deal with him for good health. I really thought all of those burnt steaks with ketchup would've caught up to him by now.

by Anonymousreply 117Last Wednesday at 1:58 PM

R117 I forgot he has steaks well done with fries and ketchup and then two scoops of ice cream with whatever cake or pie he has for dessert. He's fucking disgusting. He even eats white trash.

by Anonymousreply 118Last Wednesday at 2:14 PM

If he's alive he'll probably win. Just as many people will be against him, but with even a slight uptick in stricter voting laws and lower turnout due to complacency, he'll win a close race.

by Anonymousreply 119Last Wednesday at 3:45 PM

[quote]If he's alive he'll probably win.

Oh shut up. This is an idiotic prediction to be making at this point. It's impossible to know what the next three-plus years will bring.

by Anonymousreply 120Last Wednesday at 4:23 PM

It's just the typical thing a crazed egotistical mind like his would do. To him saying that keeps him in the picture.

by Anonymousreply 121Last Wednesday at 5:50 PM

R118 And don't forget the Diet Coke! Because that totally negates all of the fat and calories from the Big Macs, McShakes, etc and makes Trump's dinner healthy (I'm making a joke here but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Trump said something like this--he is THAT nuts).

by Anonymousreply 122Last Wednesday at 8:21 PM

tRump would defect to Russia to suck Putin's cock before going to prison.....the idiots who drank the kool-aid on Jan 6 are the ones who will be doing the jail time.......not him.

by Anonymousreply 123Last Wednesday at 8:39 PM

From prison?

by Anonymousreply 124Last Wednesday at 8:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!