Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyday Treasoning: Super Freak (The Treason Thread, Part 40)

Continued Discussion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17614 hours ago

Link to previous thread for reference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110/14/2020

Glad they put up a sign for the Iowa governor. She’s so stupid she doesn’t even know where the airport is and she’s barely ever left Iowa! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 210/14/2020

[quote]She’s so stupid she doesn’t even know where the airport is . . .

When your head is as far up an ass as her's is in Trump's, that's hardly surprising. That she doesn't know shit from Shinola is less surprising, considering how far her head . . . etc.

by Anonymousreply 310/14/2020

^^^

[quote] . . . she doesn't know shit from Shinola is less surprising . . .

should be

[quote] . . . she doesn't know shit from Shinola is [bold]more[/bold ] surprising . . .

by Anonymousreply 410/14/2020

bumperoo

by Anonymousreply 510/14/2020

To whom does trump owe $300 million?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 610/15/2020

An excellent Town Hall question r6.

How much do you wanna bet it will NOT be asked?

by Anonymousreply 710/15/2020

r7, I'd be so thrilled if someone asked that?

by Anonymousreply 810/15/2020

Trump says bad, bad Barr.

But Barr will still do dirty work for Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 910/15/2020

Republican Sen. Ben Sasse, in a private call with constituents, excoriated President Trump, saying he had mishandled the coronavirus response, "kisses dictators' butts," "sells out our allies," spends "like a drunken sailor," mistreats women, and trash-talks evangelicals behind their backs. Trump has "flirted with white supremacists," according to Sasse, and his family "treated the presidency like a business opportunity."

Sasse said all this and more in a conference call with his Nebraska constituents, a recording of which was obtained by, of all places, the right-wing Washington Examiner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1010/15/2020

I think this is called "heading to the lifeboats" in some quarters, r10. Wonder who actually "leaked" that. Wonder if this is part of those internal polls FCI is always talking about.

by Anonymousreply 1110/15/2020

The Washington Examiner posted that?

by Anonymousreply 1210/15/2020

Also Ben Sasse: "But I'm still voting for him!"

by Anonymousreply 1310/15/2020

And next year, we will get to hear all about the many, many, many reservations the honorable Mr. Sasse had in casting that vote, r13. Why look at this Washington Examiner article. I denounce the leak, but still ......

by Anonymousreply 1410/15/2020

Go Go Gohmert Watch Him Go Go Go!

To Enhanced Insanity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1510/15/2020

[quote]Reps. Matt Gaetz, of Florida, Clay Higgins, of Louisiana, Steve King, of Iowa, and Thomas Massie, of Kentucky, joined the Tyler Republican in voting against the resolution. The measure was adopted in a bipartisan 397-5 vote.

Could have guessed those five without seeing the names.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1610/15/2020

[quote]Also Ben Sasse: "But I'm still voting for him!"

"And I ❤️Amy Coney Barrett!"

by Anonymousreply 1710/15/2020

Caroline Rose Giuliani: Please vote for Biden-Harris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1810/15/2020

COVID-19 will be the reason Trump loses. He would've won if it weren't for his horrible mishandling of it.

by Anonymousreply 1910/15/2020

Which is a very sad commentary in itself, and very worrisome commentary on democracy r19. The most buffoonish, incompetent, corrupt, idiotic president in U.S. history might have been re-elected if a pandemic hadn't come along to bitch slap him and the American electorate to the point where people actually had to notice.

It is really a depressing thought.

And I suppose he STILL could win.

by Anonymousreply 2010/15/2020

Dems tried and failed to hold up hearing on Barrett.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2110/15/2020

Claudia has become more influential than Kellyanne in a different way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2210/15/2020

The economy was headed for a slump pre-COVID-19. Pres Bone Spurs is losing his shit. He’s going to attempt to burn it all down on his way out.

Btw- my uncle, by marriage, is about to die of COVID-19. Hard core Dem. Great intellect who had a wicked sense of humor. Fuck this administration. They’ve caused so much destruction. Vote!

by Anonymousreply 2310/15/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2410/15/2020

So sorry about your uncle, FCI.

by Anonymousreply 2510/15/2020

FCI, sorry about your uncle. Hope he managed to vote as his final F-U to the forces of darkness.

by Anonymousreply 2610/15/2020

[bold]Here’s video of Trump bragging about US Marshals killing American citizen[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2710/15/2020

The Lincoln Project presents our music video for "Commander in Chief" by Demi Lovato

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2810/15/2020

His response to a question about if he owed any debts to foreign entities:

Not that I'm aware of

by Anonymousreply 2910/15/2020

I guess Deutsche Bank isn't a foreign entity then. /s

by Anonymousreply 3010/15/2020

R29, he then backed down and admitted he "probably" owed money to a foreign bank or entity.

by Anonymousreply 3110/15/2020

"$400 million isn't a lot of money"

by Anonymousreply 3210/15/2020

Glenn Kirschner:

Rep. Swalwell Accuses Lindsey Graham of Committing a Federal Felony at Barrett Confirmation Hearing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3310/15/2020

R33, well, has someone reported this to the FBI or the capitol police or whomever the appropriate law enforcement body is?

by Anonymousreply 3410/15/2020

Rachel is so good tonight. Totally took down Giuliani, that desperate sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 3510/15/2020

Sorry about your uncle, FCI. Hang in there, it’s almost over.

by Anonymousreply 3610/15/2020

So sorry for you and your uncle, FCI.

Still, thanks to you both, America is going to get better.

by Anonymousreply 3710/15/2020

I’m not sure if he was able to vote. This happened suddenly. He went on a ventilator within a few days of symptoms.

This has been a huge bucket of cold water thrown on my brother who adored our uncle. He is finally understanding why the rest of us were so angry when he was acting careless and caught this thing. My brother knew I was getting some inside knowledge yet he still didn’t take it seriously.

I know a lot of you remember my warning in March to only listen to medical experts. I said it over and over. The severity of this was starting to trickle to Congress. They were getting mixed information from the administration. I was told to tell everybody I know to listen very carefully to how the experts were phrasing their information. I believe they said they expected a “significant disruption to social activity” and I knew I was warned with highly accurate information. This was very serious. We’ve all been affected by the botched response to the pandemic. This is the greatest crime we’ve experienced.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. This has just motivated me more than I was which was as motivated as I’ve ever been.

by Anonymousreply 3810/15/2020

FCI, thinking of you and your uncle.

I voted today (Oregon). I mailed it from the post office, as I do not trust the drop box. It was so freaking cathartic.

by Anonymousreply 3910/15/2020

"We’ve all been affected by the botched response to the pandemic. "

Botched? or deliberate??

FCI sincerely sorry about your uncle, but I still think even the staunchest critics of Trump are still giving him the benefit of the doubt. If you consider the possibility that he's been working FOR Putin AGAINST this country's interests all along - then just about every policy decision this administration has made makes sense. Every. Single. One.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Friday at 12:02 AM

Hopefully we won't hear in a few.days that Dianne got the virus. This was a bad decision in multiple ways to hug that 'sister'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41Last Friday at 2:32 AM

For now irrevalent Kellyanne, Wolf didn't deliver to her wishes.

Kellyanne needs to find a rural utility pole and stand in front of it for hours and do her yapping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42Last Friday at 2:46 AM

Trump staffers scurrying to send out their résumés.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43Last Friday at 2:53 AM

My condolences on the loss of your uncle FCI.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Friday at 3:20 AM

You all, or y’all as we say here in Texas, are so great.

R40 nothing would surprise me. Nothing.

Good news- voting in Texas is off the charts. Texas historically has very low turnout. This is far and away bigger than voting during Beto’s run. I’m feeling good about chances Texas turns blue. I don’t see having this turnout and not flip Texas. Republicans know it which is why they want to rush through Coney Island before the election. :)

by Anonymousreply 45Last Friday at 3:34 AM

Tim Alberta @TimAlberta

I’m not saying this is a strategic leak from Sasse’s camp... but if you think Trump is gonna get smoked & you want to rebuild the GOP on a foundation that disowns his presidency, now’s the time to get in on the ground floor. Quotes like these won’t get same notice post-November

by Anonymousreply 46Last Friday at 6:18 AM

Girl in the Mirror

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47Last Friday at 6:52 AM

Bye Tiffany

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48Last Friday at 8:18 AM

The DeJoy scandal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49Last Friday at 11:06 AM

Forbes: Donald Trump Has At Least $1 Billion In Debt, More Than Twice The Amount He Suggested.

It is important to note, as Trump did Thursday night, that he also has significant assets. Forbes values them at $3.66 billion, enough to make his net worth an estimated $2.5 billion. He is not broke, despite what many critics claim.

Some people also like to suggest that Deutsche Bank is the only institution willing to lend to Trump. That’s not true. The president’s creditors include at least six other institutions, two of which began or reworked deals while the president was in office.

One reason for all the confusion: Trump’s loans are not fully transparent. It’s still unclear to whom he owes an estimated $162 million against his skyscraper in San Francisco, for example. The loan against 1290 Avenue of the Americas is also something of a mystery. And it’s difficult to pin down the amount the president owes on a loan tied to his Bedford, New York, mansion. When asked about all of this, the Trump Organization did not respond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50Last Friday at 11:09 AM

The Geek Monster in Chief makes like Miss Teen South Carolina while addressing olds in Florida

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51Last Friday at 11:21 AM

The GOP can't disown Trump's presidency, because it's the same thing as telling Trump voters to go fuck themselves. Just can't be done without shrinking the party down even further. What they can do and probably will do is kind of box Trump's presidency off, saying that Trump's presidency represented what people wanted at that time, yadda yadda, but he surrounded himself with bad advisors and he was his own worst enemy, yadda, yadda. So they acknowledge Trump made mistakes but without disavowing the underlying concerns of Trump voters. Then they need someone charismatic to move the party more to the center, disavowing the white nationalist violence, picking up some of the conservative voters who voted for Biden as the anti-Trump but not crazy about Biden himself. 2024 is going to be the election for the real soul of the party - moderate vs. bat-shit conservative.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Friday at 11:29 AM

THR: Biden's town hall beats Trump's in early numbers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53Last Friday at 11:31 AM

[quote]The Geek Monster in Chief makes like Miss Teen South Carolina while addressing olds in Florida

Um, the title of "Miss Teen South Carolina" is currently taken, thank you ever so much.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Friday at 11:48 AM

Wow, talk about low energy, r51... I’m surprised he didn’t put himself to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Friday at 12:16 PM

Miss Lindz & Gentleman Tillis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56Last Friday at 12:17 PM

Rudy Giuliani: Russian stooge or operative?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57Last Friday at 12:25 PM

Former WH chief of staff on Trump:

“The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it’s more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life.”

This from a CNN special airing Sunday night called The Insiders: A Warning from Former Trump Officials.

(Now, a warning?)

by Anonymousreply 58Last Friday at 12:31 PM

Now they’re telling us??? Like we don’t know this already??

by Anonymousreply 59Last Friday at 12:45 PM

Ole Huck still spinning and spouting bullshit for the orange one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60Last Friday at 12:47 PM

Addendum to R57: FBI now investigating Giulianigate

WASHINGTON — Federal investigators are examining whether the emails allegedly describing activities by Joe Biden and his son Hunter and found on a laptop at a Delaware repair shop are linked to a foreign intelligence operation, two people familiar with the matter told NBC News.

How long will it take for Trump to dump Christopher Wray?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61Last Friday at 12:55 PM

Right wing media is in an angry tizzy because mainstream media is ignoring nonsense stories about Hunter Biden. Most people are not interested in all that fake crap.

by Anonymousreply 62Last Friday at 12:56 PM

Nope, it's not the 'I Am Cait' trans bus.

It's Diamond & Silk riding on the 'Women for Tump' bus in NC. Sounds like there are five.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63Last Friday at 1:35 PM

Hope the feds come after Giuliani

by Anonymousreply 64Last Friday at 1:44 PM

American Family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65Last Friday at 1:52 PM

[quote]Michael Dreeben, formerly of the Mueller special counsel's office, has joined the legal team helping the Manhattan district attorney, Cy Vance, fight in the Supreme Court over subpoena for Trump's taxes and related financial records, new filing shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66Last Friday at 3:24 PM

The Trump children (and affiliates) commit more acts of treason, or at least felonious acts, in a week than Biden's son, who doesn't even work for the government or his father. The Trump sons and Ivanka are jealous at how well hung Hunter is, and how independent he is from his dad.

Just an example that I enjoy posting whenever I can #neverforget

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67Last Friday at 4:00 PM

The indignity of being forced to campaign in GEORGIA eighteen days before the election combined with his empty campaign coffers has got him sweating and decompensating more than ever before

"It's time we send a message to these wealthy liberals hypocrites. I could have every one of them. By the way, I mean, just like I said before. I know these guys. I can call them all. 'Hey, do me a favor. Irving, send me five million.' 'Okay, I'll do it. I'll do it, Donald, if you want it.' Oh. Oh, man. I gotta do it. Do you mind if I take one week and just do it? I will set the all-time record on fundraising. Man, would I be good at that It's so easy! I wouldn't have to explain a thing."

by Anonymousreply 68Last Friday at 4:06 PM

Remember, calling your representatives is very important. They feel every phone call = 1,000 emails.

I’m seeing very good signs in Texas. I don’t want to believe. I hate disappointment. Yet, I’m seeing things I never thought I’d see here. There are quiet Biden voters who would never tell pollsters they’re voting for a Dem.

by Anonymousreply 69Last Friday at 5:20 PM

After denying California federal aid per the wildfires, the Trump administration reversed course shortly afterwards.

Doubt Kevin McCarthy favored the denial. Many of those fires were in Republican districts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70Last Friday at 5:39 PM

"It was just PLAYING"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71Last Friday at 5:57 PM

Just saw Rachel cover this story R71. Love it.

by Anonymousreply 72Last Friday at 5:58 PM

OMG, R71. I'm in love with that Judge. (I hope he's handsome)

[quote]But at a hearing Friday, U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton said the secondhand word of an unnamed official in the White House counsel’s office wasn’t good enough to countermand what appeared to be a series of clear statements from Trump that he wanted all the information out.

[quote]“I think the American public has a right to rely upon what the president says about what his intent is,” said Walton, an appointee of President George W. Bush. “It seems to me that when a president makes an unambiguous statement of what his intent is, I can’t rely upon White House counsel saying, 'Well, that was not his intent.' Maybe White House counsel talked to the president. Maybe they didn’t, but I can’t tell.”

by Anonymousreply 73Last Friday at 6:02 PM

The devil went down to Georgia

by Anonymousreply 74Last Friday at 6:23 PM

Is that why they refuse to answer the phone, FCI?

Because I called that fuckwit Portman's office every Goddamned day for a MONTH and twice someone answered. Otherwise, straight to VM

Fucking turtle won't even let you leave a VM. Even if you live in Kentucky. Worthless sacks of shit, the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Friday at 6:29 PM

More of his greatest hits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76Last Friday at 8:31 PM

[quote]"He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life.”

^I love this quote.

by Anonymousreply 77Last Saturday at 1:16 AM

I sincerely try to encourage and nurture my better angels, and even when Trump announced his Covid-positive status, I wrestled my attitude into wishing him well and healthy so we can beat him decisively at the ballot box and not have his followers claim he only lost because of his illness.

But I have had more difficulty not thinking about how if two or three senators become too sick to attend and vote on Barrett, we could dodge that bullet. I don't want anyone to die, but they have to be too sick to get out of bed, because otherwise they would just keep their diagnosis secret and attend anyway.

Also I wouldn't cry if either or both of my senators, Inhofe and Lankford, were among them. Particularly since Inhofe is on the ballot this year, and his excellent opponent, Abby Broyles, doesn't stand much of a chance.

by Anonymousreply 78Last Saturday at 2:00 AM

Oh Joni, you go to a debate in Iowa and didn't know the prices of soybeans and corn?

Her Democtatic opponent knew the prices.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79Last Saturday at 2:10 AM

Nikki Haley is hauling her arse all over the U.S. (Arz., Montana, etc.) campaigning for desperate Republicans.

In her last election, she was reelected by under 3% and left South Carolina with a huge mess and a trail of corruption.

Beware.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80Last Saturday at 2:25 AM

A friend of a friend In OH tells me Portman’s office simply shut the phones off during the summer and redirected callers to Senator Brown’s office because they didn’t feel like dealing with constituents who were calling in droves.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Saturday at 3:30 AM

Portman’s a wuss

by Anonymousreply 82Last Saturday at 4:06 AM

Portman is precisely the kind of Republican we can’t let out of our sights. He’s banking on us having short memories. But in two years, we need to summon our anger again and throw his cowardly ass out of office.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Saturday at 4:24 AM

That Wisconsin Senator, Ron Johnson, has a sustained record of supporting Putin's interests. He is more disturbing than McConnell, Graham, and Blackburn. Something is very wrong with Johnson's activities and behavior.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Saturday at 5:12 AM

[quote]You'd have to be quite the moron to be named "The Dumbest Man in the Senate", but Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin pulls it off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85Last Saturday at 5:15 AM

Today's the day!

JFK Jr. due to reveal himself at Trump rally in Dallas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86Last Saturday at 7:14 AM

I’m bringing mimosas, r86!!

by Anonymousreply 87Last Saturday at 8:49 AM

And cut her access to a steady supply of political and corporate menz? Oh no!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88Last Saturday at 9:02 AM

Well, Oracle Chairman Larry Ellison is a gentleman that called upon Graham with $250,000.

[quote]Oracle Corp. chairman and founder Larry Ellison donated $250,000 to a super PAC supporting Republican Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina on Sept.14, the same day his company announced it was chosen as TikTok’s U.S. “trusted technology provider,” a Federal Election Commission filing shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89Last Saturday at 9:09 AM

Dianne Feinstein's grossly underlying hug of Lindsey has many Democrats still offended and remains a news story.

This is why Democrats need more assertive and clever leaders in the Senate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90Last Saturday at 9:16 AM

^undeserving, not underlying

by Anonymousreply 91Last Saturday at 9:17 AM

I'd love it more r77 if he'd just say out loud and proud. Enough with this "confiding in friends" horseshit. Say it, bitch, the time is now!

by Anonymousreply 92Last Saturday at 9:45 AM

agreed, r90, time for a younger, more aggressive generation to start taking over. I wouldn't mind seeing Schumer replaced by a tougher, younger person also. But I'll admit, it does take time and experience to actually understand all the intricacies of that particular job.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Saturday at 9:47 AM

WHET the 'Takin' It To The Streets' troll?

Did he ever put his money where his mouth is?

by Anonymousreply 94Last Saturday at 9:51 AM

Was that Dianne wishing him well, in whatever line of work he does next ?

by Anonymousreply 95Last Saturday at 9:53 AM

[quote]I'll admit, it does take time and experience to actually understand all the intricacies of that particular job.

Which is why both Pelosi and Schumer should be publicly training their own replacements. More than one in fact.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Saturday at 10:17 AM

that is a good point r96. I don't know who succeeds Nancy Pelosi. I still like her a lot, but as with RBG, the plan can't be "oh, she'll live forever and be there forever."

by Anonymousreply 97Last Saturday at 10:19 AM

Black women and highly educated white voters will predominantly vote against Graham. It's close. Graham's ads have gone nasty and very negative toward Jamie Harrison. The ads are barely disguised racism and full of misleading lies. Graham is targeting, in particular, the poorly educated white vote, the MAGAt types. There are big masses of them. Turnout matters. Younger blacks need to show at the polls in huge numbers.

by Anonymousreply 98Last Saturday at 10:34 AM

R86 I still cannot understand of all people why they would choose JFK, jr. I know it's pointless to try to understand their logic but that it literally makes no sense at all.

By the way anyone know what goal posts they've moved since nothing happened on October 10 like they all swore up and down it would?

by Anonymousreply 99Last Saturday at 12:20 PM

I was flipping through channels last night and caught Tucker Carlson saying some shit like, "If Biden is going to run for Presidency shouldn't he be made to tell the truth at least once?"

Excuse me?

It's fucking bizarre how much they project and how they manage to create some sort of reality for themselves where Dotard tells the truth. And yes, I know Carlson doesn't believe his own shit but his moron followers obviously do.

by Anonymousreply 100Last Saturday at 12:22 PM

[quote] I still cannot understand of all people why they would choose JFK, jr.

It probably started out as a joke (like QAnon itself) but then the idiot believers latched onto it.

by Anonymousreply 101Last Saturday at 12:55 PM

This is how delusional the people who follow "QANON" are.

Someone I know constantly posts shit from "Q" and they recently posted this:

[quote]If it werent for Q, I wouldn't have the faith in Trump I have today. Once I began following , seeing the decodes for myself, The accuracy was unlike any other source I had ever seen . It got to the point where I just knew the info was legit. Regardless of what the media told me. Q proved itself, as the leftist establishment lost all credibility.

by Anonymousreply 102Last Saturday at 1:20 PM

Has anything Q said would happen ever actually happened? Anything at all? Even a weather forecast or the winner of a baseball game?

by Anonymousreply 103Last Saturday at 1:23 PM

No, R103 which is why it's terrifying that these people who follow them exist.

by Anonymousreply 104Last Saturday at 1:38 PM

Dan Rather:

[quote] It’s tempting to use the analogy of rats fleeing a sinking ship to describe the growing number of Republican elected officials starting to speak out against Donald Trump. But that's really not fair to rats, who tend not to be complicit in driving ships to the bottom of the sea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105Last Saturday at 2:21 PM

Dan Rather is a national treasure. Still sharp after all this time.

by Anonymousreply 106Last Saturday at 2:31 PM

The Escape from Party Island episode had some poignancy with Hank's mother's obsession with miniatures. And Tilliy's friends were voiced by Betty White, Uta Hagen, Phyllis Diller and Mother Nature.

by Anonymousreply 107Last Saturday at 2:32 PM

^ SO sorry

by Anonymousreply 108Last Saturday at 2:33 PM

A Hank Hill reference is alway welcome r108.

by Anonymousreply 109Last Saturday at 3:22 PM

Thank you, r109. It was meant to go here....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110Last Saturday at 3:28 PM

Jabba the Barr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111Last Saturday at 3:49 PM

I don't understand why Halpern is leaving NOW. Could he not handle three more months? Or even a half month, until the election results are in?

by Anonymousreply 112Last Saturday at 4:06 PM

Rex Tillerson, John Bolton, and Former Administration Officials Speak Out Against Donald Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113Last Saturday at 4:29 PM

Jake Tapper, CNN, ripped Lara Trump apart, particularly over her trashing Biden because he has a stutter. With no medical traning, Lara claims his stuttering to cognitive decline.

I recall Biden stuttering back in the 70s and afterwards.

Lara Trump is another grifter in that corrupt family. She married that Eric.

by Anonymousreply 114Last Sunday at 5:31 AM

^training

...his stutterting 'is due' to

by Anonymousreply 115Last Sunday at 5:34 AM

No mention on CNN or MSNBC this morning about JFK Jr rising from the dead and joining Trump's campaign. So was this one of those rare occasions when a QAnon prediction didn’t prove accurate or was it just the liberal media ignoring the truth again?

by Anonymousreply 116Last Sunday at 5:45 AM

He didn’t rise from the dead, r116! He was never dead!

by Anonymousreply 117Last Sunday at 6:04 AM

How about a hug?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118Last Sunday at 6:54 AM

Fox, National Review, NY Post, National Examiner, all the Murdoch media outlets, are all blabbing about Huter Biden, some laptop with two questionable Emails found in a Delaware repair shop, They are raging because Christopher Wray is ignoring them. Not linking to right wing media.

This is the manufactured October surprise they concocted with Vlad and Giuliani?

Mainstream media is paying it very little attention.

by Anonymousreply 119Last Sunday at 9:59 AM

What if we had an October Surprise Party and nobody came?

by Anonymousreply 120Last Sunday at 10:00 AM

If the laptop is real, there is no doubt in my mind it was stolen. The Bidens perhaps don’t want to claim that publicly because it would confirm it was Hunter’s. No doubt whatsoever though that the emails were forged.

by Anonymousreply 121Last Sunday at 10:09 AM

Bully Barr in New Orleans with his BS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122Last Sunday at 10:47 AM

Barr BS in St. Louis too.

Law enforcement didn't appear to be thrilled listening to his bloviating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123Last Sunday at 10:52 AM

OK, your turn, Nestor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124Last Sunday at 10:59 AM

Another corrupt & incompetent Trump administration official. Deadly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125Last Sunday at 11:08 AM

Datalounge would love this!

(tweet was later deleted)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126Last Sunday at 11:41 AM

"You must join the Republican Party!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127Last Sunday at 2:18 PM

Trump's top hair (or whatever it is) was a burnt orange color today. Then lower, it was an entirely different shade of yelloe-orange from upper-ear level and down. His skin was shiney orange but less colored on the back of his neck and below his chin.

Who is applying this shit on him? Does he do this all himself daily?

by Anonymousreply 128Last Sunday at 3:01 PM

[quote]Wow. Apparently people on the right don’t have any concept of spellcheck across-the-board...even on billboards. -- Stone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129Last Sunday at 3:43 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump's Final Campaign Strategy? Retweet Conspiracy Theories & Tout Rudy's Russian Disinformation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130Last Sunday at 5:45 PM

ONLY Mike Love's touring Beach Boys is doing the Trump fundraiser, not Brian Wilson or Al Jardine.

Not sure if John Stamos will be part of this. He often plays drums in the Beach Boys touring band.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131Last Sunday at 6:13 PM

"Mexico will pay" 2020 version:

[quote] President Donald Trump has suggested China will somehow cover the costs of the next coronavirus relief package in the United States.

[quote]Amid a stalemate in talks, he has said he would go higher in terms of spending on a stimulus bill—and that China would foot the bill. "I would [go higher] because this was not caused by our workers and our people, this was caused by China and China will pay us back in one form or another," he said, in an interview with Fox Business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132Last Sunday at 7:26 PM

R132...

b!tch, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133Last Sunday at 7:34 PM

LG's strategy in SC is touting his Chairmanship of the Senate Judiciary Committee, presenting Amy Barrett as the most fantastic woman ever, and in Washington receiving praise and hugs from Dianne Feinstein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134Last Monday at 2:45 AM

'She hardly knew me'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135Last Monday at 6:00 AM

Sean Hannity, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Bannon, and Roger Stoned are mentioned as connections to the story.

Geez, what could be sinister with these associated figures having such ties to the endeavor?

[quote]Morris did not have a bylined article in The Post before Wednesday, a search of its website showed. She arrived at the tabloid in April after working as an associate producer on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show, according to her LinkedIn profile. Her Instagram account, which was set to private Wednesday, included photos of her posing with the former Trump administration members Bannon and Sarah Huckabee Sanders, as well as Roger Stone, a friend and former campaign adviser to Trump. (In July, the president commuted the sentence of Stone on seven felonies.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136Last Monday at 6:19 AM

To the Republicans on Trump:

"I told you, I told you he was a big-spending Democrat."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137Last Monday at 7:57 AM

[quote]In a matter a weeks, Barr began charting a course that threatened to deepen the upheaval within the sprawling department. Most alarming, analysts said, is the attorney general’s unwavering advocacy for President Donald Trump, his support for the unbound authority of the chief executive and its potential to deeply undermine the Justice Department’s long-guarded institutional independence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138Last Monday at 3:06 PM

I thought Fox News supposedly decided not to talk about the Hunter Biden thing because it had zero credibility?

Just caught Hannity talking about it and saying that the FBI needs to come out right NOW and share what they know before the election because it's all TRUE.

by Anonymousreply 139Last Monday at 9:14 PM

Fox’s [bold] NEWS [/bold] Division (tiny that it is) decided not to talk about Hunter Biden.

by Anonymousreply 140Last Monday at 10:43 PM

The Murdochs own Fox. They are the ones that need the thorough scrutiny and accountabilty, not just their hired blabbermouths such as Hannity and his regular guest, Lá Sènatrice.

by Anonymousreply 141Last Tuesday at 3:29 AM

Imagine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142Last Tuesday at 5:02 AM

Sean Hannity has been mixed-up in Rudy Giuliani's shenanigans for quite awhile. Most other corporate media outlets barely note it.

by Anonymousreply 143Last Tuesday at 5:54 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump's Last Ditch Effort to Hide Tax Returns from DA Vance. Seeks Second Supreme Court Review.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144Last Tuesday at 5:56 AM

Democrats Gain in Georgia Senate Races as Presidential Race Remains Tied

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145Last Tuesday at 9:53 AM

Lies lies lles. .......

Ron Johnson, Maria Bartiromo, Sean Hannity......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146Last Tuesday at 10:35 AM

Melania cancels plans to attend Trump rallies.

She knows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147Last Tuesday at 11:07 AM

Expect Barr to announce an investigation into Biden by the end of the week

by Anonymousreply 148Last Tuesday at 11:11 AM

If so, that will backfire bigly, r148.

by Anonymousreply 149Last Tuesday at 12:22 PM

NBC News: Lawyers say they can't find the parents of 545 migrant children separated by the Trump administration.

Biden needs to bring this up at the debate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150Last Tuesday at 3:21 PM

The graft continues:

Senior officials throughout various departments and agencies of the Trump administration tell CNN they are alarmed at White House pressure to grant what would essentially be a no-bid contract to lease the Department of Defense's mid-band spectrum -- premium real estate for the booming and lucrative 5G market -- to Rivada Networks, a company in which prominent Republicans and supporters of President Donald Trump have investments.

by Anonymousreply 151Last Tuesday at 3:24 PM

Of course they will, R148. It'll be 2016 all over again.

Will American's be stupid enough to fall for it (again)?

by Anonymousreply 152Last Tuesday at 3:32 PM

Oh my, Thom Tillis is bringing out the heavy guns for his rallies: scholars Diamond & Silk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153Last Tuesday at 4:06 PM

Miss Lindzey got the vapors when two women confronted her in the airport!

She's playing the victim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154Last Tuesday at 4:27 PM

R151, that would be an infosec nightmare. Bet you Vlad came up with that plan.

by Anonymousreply 155Last Tuesday at 4:29 PM

[quote]The daughter of former Trump strategist Kellyanne Conway has been treated as a political hero, but fellow teens just find her relatable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156Last Tuesday at 4:42 PM

[quote]The Hill: Televangelist Pat Robertson said on Tuesday that God told him President Trump will win, and more than five years later an asteroid will hit Earth and “maybe” bring “the end.” The 90-year-old forecasted disaster for the country and the world after the election, including civil unrest, at least two attempts on Trump’s life and a war against Israel that will be “put down by God.” The televangelist had made similar predictions in the past, saying in 1976 the world would end in 1982. His 1990 book “The New Millennium” anticipated the end of time on April 29, 2007.

"Trump will win. We’re all going to die. Send me your money. " - Pat R.

by Anonymousreply 157Last Tuesday at 4:56 PM

Kinda sounds like Robertson is describing the AntiChrist, not the savior...strange for a preacher...

by Anonymousreply 158Last Tuesday at 5:08 PM

[quote]..., at least two attempts on Trump’s life ..

I'd prefer one and make it count.

by Anonymousreply 159Last Tuesday at 5:12 PM

R158 If he were, would he be wrong?

by Anonymousreply 160Last Tuesday at 5:18 PM

I tried my best, R159.

by Anonymousreply 161Last Tuesday at 5:22 PM

(Reuters) - Lawyers at Jones Day, which has earned millions as outside counsel to U.S. President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign, have donated nearly $90,000 to the campaign committee of Trump’s Democratic rival Joe Biden. Contributions to the Trump campaign by Jones Day lawyers totaled just $50, records show.

by Anonymousreply 162Last Tuesday at 6:54 PM

FCI, I have a question on internal polls. Are they still pointing to a Biden victory? And are they correlating with external polls?

by Anonymousreply 163Yesterday at 5:33 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump Tax Case in Court AGAIN: Judge Neomi Rao, a McConnell judge, Shows Why Biden Must Add Judges

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164Yesterday at 6:43 AM

Looks similar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165Yesterday at 7:10 AM

Gowdy & Gohmert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166Yesterday at 7:19 AM

The White House is considering slashing millions of dollars for coronavirus relief, HIV treatment, screenings for newborns and other programs in Democratic-led cities that President Donald Trump has deemed “anarchist jurisdictions."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167a day ago

So the “blue states” can keep the billions they give to the federal gvmnt to use for what they see fit and fund those programs on their own.

by Anonymousreply 168a day ago

Only the finest:

White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows reported spending almost $75,000 through his campaign and leadership PAC this year after announcing he would not run for re-election last December, with many expenses appearing to be for personal use – including gourmet cupcakes, a cell phone bill, grocery purchases, lavish meals and thousands of dollars at a Washington jeweler for "printed materials."

Using campaign funds for personal use is illegal according to the Federal Election Commission.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16918 hours ago

FBI to hold press conference about "major election security issue" at 7:30 p.m.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17017 hours ago

So we're not talking about the Giuliani / Borat vid?

by Anonymousreply 17117 hours ago

Voter information has been obtained by Iran and Russia. Iran is using it to try to to damage Trump. Nothing specific to mention about Russia.

Okaaaay....

by Anonymousreply 17217 hours ago

R163 Internal polling is showing devastation for republicans including for Pres Bone Spurs. You can see it in their desperation. Look at their eyes. You see fear. He’s particularly unhinged lately.

by Anonymousreply 17315 hours ago

Lock them all up!

by Anonymousreply 17415 hours ago

Supreme Court Blocks Curbside Voting In Alabama, An Option During Pandemic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17514 hours ago

R175 Roberts’ will save us, ehhh? That’s what I hear. *He won’t*

by Anonymousreply 17614 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!