Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyday Treasoning: Super Freak (The Treason Thread, Part 40)

Continued Discussion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563November 20, 2020 1:26 AM

Link to previous thread for reference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2020 3:34 AM

Glad they put up a sign for the Iowa governor. She’s so stupid she doesn’t even know where the airport is and she’s barely ever left Iowa! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2020 3:37 AM

[quote]She’s so stupid she doesn’t even know where the airport is . . .

When your head is as far up an ass as her's is in Trump's, that's hardly surprising. That she doesn't know shit from Shinola is less surprising, considering how far her head . . . etc.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2020 3:53 AM

^^^

[quote] . . . she doesn't know shit from Shinola is less surprising . . .

should be

[quote] . . . she doesn't know shit from Shinola is [bold]more[/bold ] surprising . . .

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2020 4:22 AM

bumperoo

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2020 6:44 AM

To whom does trump owe $300 million?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2020 5:43 PM

An excellent Town Hall question r6.

How much do you wanna bet it will NOT be asked?

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2020 5:45 PM

r7, I'd be so thrilled if someone asked that?

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2020 5:48 PM

Trump says bad, bad Barr.

But Barr will still do dirty work for Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2020 6:23 PM

Republican Sen. Ben Sasse, in a private call with constituents, excoriated President Trump, saying he had mishandled the coronavirus response, "kisses dictators' butts," "sells out our allies," spends "like a drunken sailor," mistreats women, and trash-talks evangelicals behind their backs. Trump has "flirted with white supremacists," according to Sasse, and his family "treated the presidency like a business opportunity."

Sasse said all this and more in a conference call with his Nebraska constituents, a recording of which was obtained by, of all places, the right-wing Washington Examiner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2020 7:04 PM

I think this is called "heading to the lifeboats" in some quarters, r10. Wonder who actually "leaked" that. Wonder if this is part of those internal polls FCI is always talking about.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2020 7:17 PM

The Washington Examiner posted that?

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2020 7:38 PM

Also Ben Sasse: "But I'm still voting for him!"

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2020 7:39 PM

And next year, we will get to hear all about the many, many, many reservations the honorable Mr. Sasse had in casting that vote, r13. Why look at this Washington Examiner article. I denounce the leak, but still ......

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2020 7:42 PM

Go Go Gohmert Watch Him Go Go Go!

To Enhanced Insanity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2020 7:55 PM

[quote]Reps. Matt Gaetz, of Florida, Clay Higgins, of Louisiana, Steve King, of Iowa, and Thomas Massie, of Kentucky, joined the Tyler Republican in voting against the resolution. The measure was adopted in a bipartisan 397-5 vote.

Could have guessed those five without seeing the names.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2020 8:00 PM

[quote]Also Ben Sasse: "But I'm still voting for him!"

"And I ❤️Amy Coney Barrett!"

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2020 8:03 PM

Caroline Rose Giuliani: Please vote for Biden-Harris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2020 8:04 PM

COVID-19 will be the reason Trump loses. He would've won if it weren't for his horrible mishandling of it.

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2020 8:08 PM

Which is a very sad commentary in itself, and very worrisome commentary on democracy r19. The most buffoonish, incompetent, corrupt, idiotic president in U.S. history might have been re-elected if a pandemic hadn't come along to bitch slap him and the American electorate to the point where people actually had to notice.

It is really a depressing thought.

And I suppose he STILL could win.

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2020 8:12 PM

Dems tried and failed to hold up hearing on Barrett.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2020 8:18 PM

Claudia has become more influential than Kellyanne in a different way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2020 8:32 PM

The economy was headed for a slump pre-COVID-19. Pres Bone Spurs is losing his shit. He’s going to attempt to burn it all down on his way out.

Btw- my uncle, by marriage, is about to die of COVID-19. Hard core Dem. Great intellect who had a wicked sense of humor. Fuck this administration. They’ve caused so much destruction. Vote!

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2020 10:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2020 10:38 PM

So sorry about your uncle, FCI.

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2020 10:43 PM

FCI, sorry about your uncle. Hope he managed to vote as his final F-U to the forces of darkness.

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2020 10:45 PM

[bold]Here’s video of Trump bragging about US Marshals killing American citizen[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2020 11:30 PM

The Lincoln Project presents our music video for "Commander in Chief" by Demi Lovato

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2020 11:47 PM

His response to a question about if he owed any debts to foreign entities:

Not that I'm aware of

by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2020 12:56 AM

I guess Deutsche Bank isn't a foreign entity then. /s

by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2020 1:14 AM

R29, he then backed down and admitted he "probably" owed money to a foreign bank or entity.

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2020 1:26 AM

"$400 million isn't a lot of money"

by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2020 1:28 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

Rep. Swalwell Accuses Lindsey Graham of Committing a Federal Felony at Barrett Confirmation Hearing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2020 1:44 AM

R33, well, has someone reported this to the FBI or the capitol police or whomever the appropriate law enforcement body is?

by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2020 1:47 AM

Rachel is so good tonight. Totally took down Giuliani, that desperate sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2020 1:51 AM

Sorry about your uncle, FCI. Hang in there, it’s almost over.

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2020 2:00 AM

So sorry for you and your uncle, FCI.

Still, thanks to you both, America is going to get better.

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2020 2:47 AM

I’m not sure if he was able to vote. This happened suddenly. He went on a ventilator within a few days of symptoms.

This has been a huge bucket of cold water thrown on my brother who adored our uncle. He is finally understanding why the rest of us were so angry when he was acting careless and caught this thing. My brother knew I was getting some inside knowledge yet he still didn’t take it seriously.

I know a lot of you remember my warning in March to only listen to medical experts. I said it over and over. The severity of this was starting to trickle to Congress. They were getting mixed information from the administration. I was told to tell everybody I know to listen very carefully to how the experts were phrasing their information. I believe they said they expected a “significant disruption to social activity” and I knew I was warned with highly accurate information. This was very serious. We’ve all been affected by the botched response to the pandemic. This is the greatest crime we’ve experienced.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. This has just motivated me more than I was which was as motivated as I’ve ever been.

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2020 3:30 AM

FCI, thinking of you and your uncle.

I voted today (Oregon). I mailed it from the post office, as I do not trust the drop box. It was so freaking cathartic.

by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2020 4:16 AM

"We’ve all been affected by the botched response to the pandemic. "

Botched? or deliberate??

FCI sincerely sorry about your uncle, but I still think even the staunchest critics of Trump are still giving him the benefit of the doubt. If you consider the possibility that he's been working FOR Putin AGAINST this country's interests all along - then just about every policy decision this administration has made makes sense. Every. Single. One.

by Anonymousreply 40October 16, 2020 8:02 AM

Hopefully we won't hear in a few.days that Dianne got the virus. This was a bad decision in multiple ways to hug that 'sister'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2020 10:32 AM

For now irrevalent Kellyanne, Wolf didn't deliver to her wishes.

Kellyanne needs to find a rural utility pole and stand in front of it for hours and do her yapping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2020 10:46 AM

Trump staffers scurrying to send out their résumés.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2020 10:53 AM

My condolences on the loss of your uncle FCI.

by Anonymousreply 44October 16, 2020 11:20 AM

You all, or y’all as we say here in Texas, are so great.

R40 nothing would surprise me. Nothing.

Good news- voting in Texas is off the charts. Texas historically has very low turnout. This is far and away bigger than voting during Beto’s run. I’m feeling good about chances Texas turns blue. I don’t see having this turnout and not flip Texas. Republicans know it which is why they want to rush through Coney Island before the election. :)

by Anonymousreply 45October 16, 2020 11:34 AM

Tim Alberta @TimAlberta

I’m not saying this is a strategic leak from Sasse’s camp... but if you think Trump is gonna get smoked & you want to rebuild the GOP on a foundation that disowns his presidency, now’s the time to get in on the ground floor. Quotes like these won’t get same notice post-November

by Anonymousreply 46October 16, 2020 2:18 PM

Girl in the Mirror

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 16, 2020 2:52 PM

Bye Tiffany

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 16, 2020 4:18 PM

The DeJoy scandal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 16, 2020 7:06 PM

Forbes: Donald Trump Has At Least $1 Billion In Debt, More Than Twice The Amount He Suggested.

It is important to note, as Trump did Thursday night, that he also has significant assets. Forbes values them at $3.66 billion, enough to make his net worth an estimated $2.5 billion. He is not broke, despite what many critics claim.

Some people also like to suggest that Deutsche Bank is the only institution willing to lend to Trump. That’s not true. The president’s creditors include at least six other institutions, two of which began or reworked deals while the president was in office.

One reason for all the confusion: Trump’s loans are not fully transparent. It’s still unclear to whom he owes an estimated $162 million against his skyscraper in San Francisco, for example. The loan against 1290 Avenue of the Americas is also something of a mystery. And it’s difficult to pin down the amount the president owes on a loan tied to his Bedford, New York, mansion. When asked about all of this, the Trump Organization did not respond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 16, 2020 7:09 PM

The Geek Monster in Chief makes like Miss Teen South Carolina while addressing olds in Florida

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 16, 2020 7:21 PM

The GOP can't disown Trump's presidency, because it's the same thing as telling Trump voters to go fuck themselves. Just can't be done without shrinking the party down even further. What they can do and probably will do is kind of box Trump's presidency off, saying that Trump's presidency represented what people wanted at that time, yadda yadda, but he surrounded himself with bad advisors and he was his own worst enemy, yadda, yadda. So they acknowledge Trump made mistakes but without disavowing the underlying concerns of Trump voters. Then they need someone charismatic to move the party more to the center, disavowing the white nationalist violence, picking up some of the conservative voters who voted for Biden as the anti-Trump but not crazy about Biden himself. 2024 is going to be the election for the real soul of the party - moderate vs. bat-shit conservative.

by Anonymousreply 52October 16, 2020 7:29 PM

THR: Biden's town hall beats Trump's in early numbers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 16, 2020 7:31 PM

[quote]The Geek Monster in Chief makes like Miss Teen South Carolina while addressing olds in Florida

Um, the title of "Miss Teen South Carolina" is currently taken, thank you ever so much.

by Anonymousreply 54October 16, 2020 7:48 PM

Wow, talk about low energy, r51... I’m surprised he didn’t put himself to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 55October 16, 2020 8:16 PM

Miss Lindz & Gentleman Tillis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 16, 2020 8:17 PM

Rudy Giuliani: Russian stooge or operative?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 16, 2020 8:25 PM

Former WH chief of staff on Trump:

“The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it’s more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life.”

This from a CNN special airing Sunday night called The Insiders: A Warning from Former Trump Officials.

(Now, a warning?)

by Anonymousreply 58October 16, 2020 8:31 PM

Now they’re telling us??? Like we don’t know this already??

by Anonymousreply 59October 16, 2020 8:45 PM

Ole Huck still spinning and spouting bullshit for the orange one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 16, 2020 8:47 PM

Addendum to R57: FBI now investigating Giulianigate

WASHINGTON — Federal investigators are examining whether the emails allegedly describing activities by Joe Biden and his son Hunter and found on a laptop at a Delaware repair shop are linked to a foreign intelligence operation, two people familiar with the matter told NBC News.

How long will it take for Trump to dump Christopher Wray?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 16, 2020 8:55 PM

Right wing media is in an angry tizzy because mainstream media is ignoring nonsense stories about Hunter Biden. Most people are not interested in all that fake crap.

by Anonymousreply 62October 16, 2020 8:56 PM

Nope, it's not the 'I Am Cait' trans bus.

It's Diamond & Silk riding on the 'Women for Tump' bus in NC. Sounds like there are five.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 16, 2020 9:35 PM

Hope the feds come after Giuliani

by Anonymousreply 64October 16, 2020 9:44 PM

American Family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 16, 2020 9:52 PM

[quote]Michael Dreeben, formerly of the Mueller special counsel's office, has joined the legal team helping the Manhattan district attorney, Cy Vance, fight in the Supreme Court over subpoena for Trump's taxes and related financial records, new filing shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 16, 2020 11:24 PM

The Trump children (and affiliates) commit more acts of treason, or at least felonious acts, in a week than Biden's son, who doesn't even work for the government or his father. The Trump sons and Ivanka are jealous at how well hung Hunter is, and how independent he is from his dad.

Just an example that I enjoy posting whenever I can #neverforget

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 17, 2020 12:00 AM

The indignity of being forced to campaign in GEORGIA eighteen days before the election combined with his empty campaign coffers has got him sweating and decompensating more than ever before

"It's time we send a message to these wealthy liberals hypocrites. I could have every one of them. By the way, I mean, just like I said before. I know these guys. I can call them all. 'Hey, do me a favor. Irving, send me five million.' 'Okay, I'll do it. I'll do it, Donald, if you want it.' Oh. Oh, man. I gotta do it. Do you mind if I take one week and just do it? I will set the all-time record on fundraising. Man, would I be good at that It's so easy! I wouldn't have to explain a thing."

by Anonymousreply 68October 17, 2020 12:06 AM

Remember, calling your representatives is very important. They feel every phone call = 1,000 emails.

I’m seeing very good signs in Texas. I don’t want to believe. I hate disappointment. Yet, I’m seeing things I never thought I’d see here. There are quiet Biden voters who would never tell pollsters they’re voting for a Dem.

by Anonymousreply 69October 17, 2020 1:20 AM

After denying California federal aid per the wildfires, the Trump administration reversed course shortly afterwards.

Doubt Kevin McCarthy favored the denial. Many of those fires were in Republican districts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 17, 2020 1:39 AM

"It was just PLAYING"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 17, 2020 1:57 AM

Just saw Rachel cover this story R71. Love it.

by Anonymousreply 72October 17, 2020 1:58 AM

OMG, R71. I'm in love with that Judge. (I hope he's handsome)

[quote]But at a hearing Friday, U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton said the secondhand word of an unnamed official in the White House counsel’s office wasn’t good enough to countermand what appeared to be a series of clear statements from Trump that he wanted all the information out.

[quote]“I think the American public has a right to rely upon what the president says about what his intent is,” said Walton, an appointee of President George W. Bush. “It seems to me that when a president makes an unambiguous statement of what his intent is, I can’t rely upon White House counsel saying, 'Well, that was not his intent.' Maybe White House counsel talked to the president. Maybe they didn’t, but I can’t tell.”

by Anonymousreply 73October 17, 2020 2:02 AM

The devil went down to Georgia

by Anonymousreply 74October 17, 2020 2:23 AM

Is that why they refuse to answer the phone, FCI?

Because I called that fuckwit Portman's office every Goddamned day for a MONTH and twice someone answered. Otherwise, straight to VM

Fucking turtle won't even let you leave a VM. Even if you live in Kentucky. Worthless sacks of shit, the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 75October 17, 2020 2:29 AM

More of his greatest hits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 17, 2020 4:31 AM

[quote]"He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life.”

^I love this quote.

by Anonymousreply 77October 17, 2020 9:16 AM

I sincerely try to encourage and nurture my better angels, and even when Trump announced his Covid-positive status, I wrestled my attitude into wishing him well and healthy so we can beat him decisively at the ballot box and not have his followers claim he only lost because of his illness.

But I have had more difficulty not thinking about how if two or three senators become too sick to attend and vote on Barrett, we could dodge that bullet. I don't want anyone to die, but they have to be too sick to get out of bed, because otherwise they would just keep their diagnosis secret and attend anyway.

Also I wouldn't cry if either or both of my senators, Inhofe and Lankford, were among them. Particularly since Inhofe is on the ballot this year, and his excellent opponent, Abby Broyles, doesn't stand much of a chance.

by Anonymousreply 78October 17, 2020 10:00 AM

Oh Joni, you go to a debate in Iowa and didn't know the prices of soybeans and corn?

Her Democtatic opponent knew the prices.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 17, 2020 10:10 AM

Nikki Haley is hauling her arse all over the U.S. (Arz., Montana, etc.) campaigning for desperate Republicans.

In her last election, she was reelected by under 3% and left South Carolina with a huge mess and a trail of corruption.

Beware.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 17, 2020 10:25 AM

A friend of a friend In OH tells me Portman’s office simply shut the phones off during the summer and redirected callers to Senator Brown’s office because they didn’t feel like dealing with constituents who were calling in droves.

by Anonymousreply 81October 17, 2020 11:30 AM

Portman’s a wuss

by Anonymousreply 82October 17, 2020 12:06 PM

Portman is precisely the kind of Republican we can’t let out of our sights. He’s banking on us having short memories. But in two years, we need to summon our anger again and throw his cowardly ass out of office.

by Anonymousreply 83October 17, 2020 12:24 PM

That Wisconsin Senator, Ron Johnson, has a sustained record of supporting Putin's interests. He is more disturbing than McConnell, Graham, and Blackburn. Something is very wrong with Johnson's activities and behavior.

by Anonymousreply 84October 17, 2020 1:12 PM

[quote]You'd have to be quite the moron to be named "The Dumbest Man in the Senate", but Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin pulls it off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 17, 2020 1:15 PM

Today's the day!

JFK Jr. due to reveal himself at Trump rally in Dallas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 17, 2020 3:14 PM

I’m bringing mimosas, r86!!

by Anonymousreply 87October 17, 2020 4:49 PM

And cut her access to a steady supply of political and corporate menz? Oh no!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 17, 2020 5:02 PM

Well, Oracle Chairman Larry Ellison is a gentleman that called upon Graham with $250,000.

[quote]Oracle Corp. chairman and founder Larry Ellison donated $250,000 to a super PAC supporting Republican Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina on Sept.14, the same day his company announced it was chosen as TikTok’s U.S. “trusted technology provider,” a Federal Election Commission filing shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 17, 2020 5:09 PM

Dianne Feinstein's grossly underlying hug of Lindsey has many Democrats still offended and remains a news story.

This is why Democrats need more assertive and clever leaders in the Senate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 17, 2020 5:16 PM

^undeserving, not underlying

by Anonymousreply 91October 17, 2020 5:17 PM

I'd love it more r77 if he'd just say out loud and proud. Enough with this "confiding in friends" horseshit. Say it, bitch, the time is now!

by Anonymousreply 92October 17, 2020 5:45 PM

agreed, r90, time for a younger, more aggressive generation to start taking over. I wouldn't mind seeing Schumer replaced by a tougher, younger person also. But I'll admit, it does take time and experience to actually understand all the intricacies of that particular job.

by Anonymousreply 93October 17, 2020 5:47 PM

WHET the 'Takin' It To The Streets' troll?

Did he ever put his money where his mouth is?

by Anonymousreply 94October 17, 2020 5:51 PM

Was that Dianne wishing him well, in whatever line of work he does next ?

by Anonymousreply 95October 17, 2020 5:53 PM

[quote]I'll admit, it does take time and experience to actually understand all the intricacies of that particular job.

Which is why both Pelosi and Schumer should be publicly training their own replacements. More than one in fact.

by Anonymousreply 96October 17, 2020 6:17 PM

that is a good point r96. I don't know who succeeds Nancy Pelosi. I still like her a lot, but as with RBG, the plan can't be "oh, she'll live forever and be there forever."

by Anonymousreply 97October 17, 2020 6:19 PM

Black women and highly educated white voters will predominantly vote against Graham. It's close. Graham's ads have gone nasty and very negative toward Jamie Harrison. The ads are barely disguised racism and full of misleading lies. Graham is targeting, in particular, the poorly educated white vote, the MAGAt types. There are big masses of them. Turnout matters. Younger blacks need to show at the polls in huge numbers.

by Anonymousreply 98October 17, 2020 6:34 PM

R86 I still cannot understand of all people why they would choose JFK, jr. I know it's pointless to try to understand their logic but that it literally makes no sense at all.

By the way anyone know what goal posts they've moved since nothing happened on October 10 like they all swore up and down it would?

by Anonymousreply 99October 17, 2020 8:20 PM

I was flipping through channels last night and caught Tucker Carlson saying some shit like, "If Biden is going to run for Presidency shouldn't he be made to tell the truth at least once?"

Excuse me?

It's fucking bizarre how much they project and how they manage to create some sort of reality for themselves where Dotard tells the truth. And yes, I know Carlson doesn't believe his own shit but his moron followers obviously do.

by Anonymousreply 100October 17, 2020 8:22 PM

[quote] I still cannot understand of all people why they would choose JFK, jr.

It probably started out as a joke (like QAnon itself) but then the idiot believers latched onto it.

by Anonymousreply 101October 17, 2020 8:55 PM

This is how delusional the people who follow "QANON" are.

Someone I know constantly posts shit from "Q" and they recently posted this:

[quote]If it werent for Q, I wouldn't have the faith in Trump I have today. Once I began following , seeing the decodes for myself, The accuracy was unlike any other source I had ever seen . It got to the point where I just knew the info was legit. Regardless of what the media told me. Q proved itself, as the leftist establishment lost all credibility.

by Anonymousreply 102October 17, 2020 9:20 PM

Has anything Q said would happen ever actually happened? Anything at all? Even a weather forecast or the winner of a baseball game?

by Anonymousreply 103October 17, 2020 9:23 PM

No, R103 which is why it's terrifying that these people who follow them exist.

by Anonymousreply 104October 17, 2020 9:38 PM

Dan Rather:

[quote] It’s tempting to use the analogy of rats fleeing a sinking ship to describe the growing number of Republican elected officials starting to speak out against Donald Trump. But that's really not fair to rats, who tend not to be complicit in driving ships to the bottom of the sea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 17, 2020 10:21 PM

Dan Rather is a national treasure. Still sharp after all this time.

by Anonymousreply 106October 17, 2020 10:31 PM

The Escape from Party Island episode had some poignancy with Hank's mother's obsession with miniatures. And Tilliy's friends were voiced by Betty White, Uta Hagen, Phyllis Diller and Mother Nature.

by Anonymousreply 107October 17, 2020 10:32 PM

^ SO sorry

by Anonymousreply 108October 17, 2020 10:33 PM

A Hank Hill reference is alway welcome r108.

by Anonymousreply 109October 17, 2020 11:22 PM

Thank you, r109. It was meant to go here....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 17, 2020 11:28 PM

Jabba the Barr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 17, 2020 11:49 PM

I don't understand why Halpern is leaving NOW. Could he not handle three more months? Or even a half month, until the election results are in?

by Anonymousreply 112October 18, 2020 12:06 AM

Rex Tillerson, John Bolton, and Former Administration Officials Speak Out Against Donald Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 18, 2020 12:29 AM

Jake Tapper, CNN, ripped Lara Trump apart, particularly over her trashing Biden because he has a stutter. With no medical traning, Lara claims his stuttering to cognitive decline.

I recall Biden stuttering back in the 70s and afterwards.

Lara Trump is another grifter in that corrupt family. She married that Eric.

by Anonymousreply 114October 18, 2020 1:31 PM

^training

...his stutterting 'is due' to

by Anonymousreply 115October 18, 2020 1:34 PM

No mention on CNN or MSNBC this morning about JFK Jr rising from the dead and joining Trump's campaign. So was this one of those rare occasions when a QAnon prediction didn’t prove accurate or was it just the liberal media ignoring the truth again?

by Anonymousreply 116October 18, 2020 1:45 PM

He didn’t rise from the dead, r116! He was never dead!

by Anonymousreply 117October 18, 2020 2:04 PM

How about a hug?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 18, 2020 2:54 PM

Fox, National Review, NY Post, National Examiner, all the Murdoch media outlets, are all blabbing about Huter Biden, some laptop with two questionable Emails found in a Delaware repair shop, They are raging because Christopher Wray is ignoring them. Not linking to right wing media.

This is the manufactured October surprise they concocted with Vlad and Giuliani?

Mainstream media is paying it very little attention.

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2020 5:59 PM

What if we had an October Surprise Party and nobody came?

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2020 6:00 PM

If the laptop is real, there is no doubt in my mind it was stolen. The Bidens perhaps don’t want to claim that publicly because it would confirm it was Hunter’s. No doubt whatsoever though that the emails were forged.

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2020 6:09 PM

Bully Barr in New Orleans with his BS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2020 6:47 PM

Barr BS in St. Louis too.

Law enforcement didn't appear to be thrilled listening to his bloviating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123October 18, 2020 6:52 PM

OK, your turn, Nestor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 18, 2020 6:59 PM

Another corrupt & incompetent Trump administration official. Deadly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 18, 2020 7:08 PM

Datalounge would love this!

(tweet was later deleted)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 18, 2020 7:41 PM

"You must join the Republican Party!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 18, 2020 10:18 PM

Trump's top hair (or whatever it is) was a burnt orange color today. Then lower, it was an entirely different shade of yelloe-orange from upper-ear level and down. His skin was shiney orange but less colored on the back of his neck and below his chin.

Who is applying this shit on him? Does he do this all himself daily?

by Anonymousreply 128October 18, 2020 11:01 PM

[quote]Wow. Apparently people on the right don’t have any concept of spellcheck across-the-board...even on billboards. -- Stone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 18, 2020 11:43 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump's Final Campaign Strategy? Retweet Conspiracy Theories & Tout Rudy's Russian Disinformation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 19, 2020 1:45 AM

ONLY Mike Love's touring Beach Boys is doing the Trump fundraiser, not Brian Wilson or Al Jardine.

Not sure if John Stamos will be part of this. He often plays drums in the Beach Boys touring band.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 19, 2020 2:13 AM

"Mexico will pay" 2020 version:

[quote] President Donald Trump has suggested China will somehow cover the costs of the next coronavirus relief package in the United States.

[quote]Amid a stalemate in talks, he has said he would go higher in terms of spending on a stimulus bill—and that China would foot the bill. "I would [go higher] because this was not caused by our workers and our people, this was caused by China and China will pay us back in one form or another," he said, in an interview with Fox Business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 19, 2020 3:26 AM

R132...

b!tch, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 19, 2020 3:34 AM

LG's strategy in SC is touting his Chairmanship of the Senate Judiciary Committee, presenting Amy Barrett as the most fantastic woman ever, and in Washington receiving praise and hugs from Dianne Feinstein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134October 19, 2020 10:45 AM

'She hardly knew me'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 19, 2020 2:00 PM

Sean Hannity, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Bannon, and Roger Stoned are mentioned as connections to the story.

Geez, what could be sinister with these associated figures having such ties to the endeavor?

[quote]Morris did not have a bylined article in The Post before Wednesday, a search of its website showed. She arrived at the tabloid in April after working as an associate producer on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show, according to her LinkedIn profile. Her Instagram account, which was set to private Wednesday, included photos of her posing with the former Trump administration members Bannon and Sarah Huckabee Sanders, as well as Roger Stone, a friend and former campaign adviser to Trump. (In July, the president commuted the sentence of Stone on seven felonies.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 19, 2020 2:19 PM

To the Republicans on Trump:

"I told you, I told you he was a big-spending Democrat."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 19, 2020 3:57 PM

[quote]In a matter a weeks, Barr began charting a course that threatened to deepen the upheaval within the sprawling department. Most alarming, analysts said, is the attorney general’s unwavering advocacy for President Donald Trump, his support for the unbound authority of the chief executive and its potential to deeply undermine the Justice Department’s long-guarded institutional independence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 19, 2020 11:06 PM

I thought Fox News supposedly decided not to talk about the Hunter Biden thing because it had zero credibility?

Just caught Hannity talking about it and saying that the FBI needs to come out right NOW and share what they know before the election because it's all TRUE.

by Anonymousreply 139October 20, 2020 5:14 AM

Fox’s [bold] NEWS [/bold] Division (tiny that it is) decided not to talk about Hunter Biden.

by Anonymousreply 140October 20, 2020 6:43 AM

The Murdochs own Fox. They are the ones that need the thorough scrutiny and accountabilty, not just their hired blabbermouths such as Hannity and his regular guest, Lá Sènatrice.

by Anonymousreply 141October 20, 2020 11:29 AM

Imagine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 20, 2020 1:02 PM

Sean Hannity has been mixed-up in Rudy Giuliani's shenanigans for quite awhile. Most other corporate media outlets barely note it.

by Anonymousreply 143October 20, 2020 1:54 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump's Last Ditch Effort to Hide Tax Returns from DA Vance. Seeks Second Supreme Court Review.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144October 20, 2020 1:56 PM

Democrats Gain in Georgia Senate Races as Presidential Race Remains Tied

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145October 20, 2020 5:53 PM

Lies lies lles. .......

Ron Johnson, Maria Bartiromo, Sean Hannity......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146October 20, 2020 6:35 PM

Melania cancels plans to attend Trump rallies.

She knows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 20, 2020 7:07 PM

Expect Barr to announce an investigation into Biden by the end of the week

by Anonymousreply 148October 20, 2020 7:11 PM

If so, that will backfire bigly, r148.

by Anonymousreply 149October 20, 2020 8:22 PM

NBC News: Lawyers say they can't find the parents of 545 migrant children separated by the Trump administration.

Biden needs to bring this up at the debate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 20, 2020 11:21 PM

The graft continues:

Senior officials throughout various departments and agencies of the Trump administration tell CNN they are alarmed at White House pressure to grant what would essentially be a no-bid contract to lease the Department of Defense's mid-band spectrum -- premium real estate for the booming and lucrative 5G market -- to Rivada Networks, a company in which prominent Republicans and supporters of President Donald Trump have investments.

by Anonymousreply 151October 20, 2020 11:24 PM

Of course they will, R148. It'll be 2016 all over again.

Will American's be stupid enough to fall for it (again)?

by Anonymousreply 152October 20, 2020 11:32 PM

Oh my, Thom Tillis is bringing out the heavy guns for his rallies: scholars Diamond & Silk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 21, 2020 12:06 AM

Miss Lindzey got the vapors when two women confronted her in the airport!

She's playing the victim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154October 21, 2020 12:27 AM

R151, that would be an infosec nightmare. Bet you Vlad came up with that plan.

by Anonymousreply 155October 21, 2020 12:29 AM

[quote]The daughter of former Trump strategist Kellyanne Conway has been treated as a political hero, but fellow teens just find her relatable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 21, 2020 12:42 AM

[quote]The Hill: Televangelist Pat Robertson said on Tuesday that God told him President Trump will win, and more than five years later an asteroid will hit Earth and “maybe” bring “the end.” The 90-year-old forecasted disaster for the country and the world after the election, including civil unrest, at least two attempts on Trump’s life and a war against Israel that will be “put down by God.” The televangelist had made similar predictions in the past, saying in 1976 the world would end in 1982. His 1990 book “The New Millennium” anticipated the end of time on April 29, 2007.

"Trump will win. We’re all going to die. Send me your money. " - Pat R.

by Anonymousreply 157October 21, 2020 12:56 AM

Kinda sounds like Robertson is describing the AntiChrist, not the savior...strange for a preacher...

by Anonymousreply 158October 21, 2020 1:08 AM

[quote]..., at least two attempts on Trump’s life ..

I'd prefer one and make it count.

by Anonymousreply 159October 21, 2020 1:12 AM

R158 If he were, would he be wrong?

by Anonymousreply 160October 21, 2020 1:18 AM

I tried my best, R159.

by Anonymousreply 161October 21, 2020 1:22 AM

(Reuters) - Lawyers at Jones Day, which has earned millions as outside counsel to U.S. President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign, have donated nearly $90,000 to the campaign committee of Trump’s Democratic rival Joe Biden. Contributions to the Trump campaign by Jones Day lawyers totaled just $50, records show.

by Anonymousreply 162October 21, 2020 2:54 AM

FCI, I have a question on internal polls. Are they still pointing to a Biden victory? And are they correlating with external polls?

by Anonymousreply 163October 21, 2020 1:33 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump Tax Case in Court AGAIN: Judge Neomi Rao, a McConnell judge, Shows Why Biden Must Add Judges

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164October 21, 2020 2:43 PM

Looks similar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165October 21, 2020 3:10 PM

Gowdy & Gohmert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 21, 2020 3:19 PM

The White House is considering slashing millions of dollars for coronavirus relief, HIV treatment, screenings for newborns and other programs in Democratic-led cities that President Donald Trump has deemed “anarchist jurisdictions."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 21, 2020 5:54 PM

So the “blue states” can keep the billions they give to the federal gvmnt to use for what they see fit and fund those programs on their own.

by Anonymousreply 168October 21, 2020 7:04 PM

Only the finest:

White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows reported spending almost $75,000 through his campaign and leadership PAC this year after announcing he would not run for re-election last December, with many expenses appearing to be for personal use – including gourmet cupcakes, a cell phone bill, grocery purchases, lavish meals and thousands of dollars at a Washington jeweler for "printed materials."

Using campaign funds for personal use is illegal according to the Federal Election Commission.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169October 21, 2020 10:41 PM

FBI to hold press conference about "major election security issue" at 7:30 p.m.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 21, 2020 11:26 PM

So we're not talking about the Giuliani / Borat vid?

by Anonymousreply 171October 21, 2020 11:37 PM

Voter information has been obtained by Iran and Russia. Iran is using it to try to to damage Trump. Nothing specific to mention about Russia.

Okaaaay....

by Anonymousreply 172October 21, 2020 11:43 PM

R163 Internal polling is showing devastation for republicans including for Pres Bone Spurs. You can see it in their desperation. Look at their eyes. You see fear. He’s particularly unhinged lately.

by Anonymousreply 173October 22, 2020 1:44 AM

Lock them all up!

by Anonymousreply 174October 22, 2020 2:05 AM

Supreme Court Blocks Curbside Voting In Alabama, An Option During Pandemic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175October 22, 2020 2:39 AM

R175 Roberts’ will save us, ehhh? That’s what I hear. *He won’t*

by Anonymousreply 176October 22, 2020 2:42 AM

Love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 22, 2020 9:25 AM

Harris County, Tx has now surpassed voting totals from 2018. That was the Beto year when he came within 3 points of beating Cruz. TX appears to be going Blue.

by Anonymousreply 178October 22, 2020 11:35 AM

The FBI presser was just a distraction. The shit is available to the Public. How does it harm Trump?? They just did because Obama stripped the bark of Dump last night.

by Anonymousreply 179October 22, 2020 12:06 PM

Miss Lindz cancels the final debate. She fears facing Jamie Harrison in debate again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 22, 2020 2:03 PM

Better link^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181October 22, 2020 2:08 PM

Ha! Chicken Little Lindsey and Butt Cluck Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182October 22, 2020 2:19 PM

Men

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183October 22, 2020 2:48 PM

Rep. Schiff: DNI Director Should Not Be Trusted ‘Without Proof On The Table’ | The Last Word | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184October 22, 2020 3:03 PM

Deadbeat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 22, 2020 3:49 PM

The only thing worrying me is these large crowds attending Trump rallies while there were very few (in comparison) at Obama's rally yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 186October 22, 2020 6:35 PM

Oh Politico! You're focused on Ivanka flipping the suburbs?Halloween costumes, cider and cookies, and rolling bread dough? She's quite the model for homemakers, you think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 22, 2020 6:37 PM

Melania doesn't give a fuck. She ain't campaigning for, or with, Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188October 22, 2020 6:46 PM

Oh, r187....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189October 22, 2020 6:49 PM

[quote]Melania doesn't give a fuck.

She only care about black on cover of Wogue.

by Anonymousreply 190October 22, 2020 6:52 PM

Susan Collins is 'truly grateful" for an endorsement by a notorious anti-gay group in Maine.

[quoteSen. Susan Collins said in an interview posted last week that she is “truly grateful” for the endorsement of the Christian Civic League of Maine, an organization that has waged a series of often-caustic referendum campaigns over the past several decades opposing LGBTQ rights. In a video interview with Collins released last week, the League’s executive director Carroll Conley said the group’s decision to back Collins — who is in a tight race for re-election against Democratic Speaker of the Maine House Sara Gideon — is “not a casual endorsement.”

I'm concerned!.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 22, 2020 6:55 PM

[quote]The only thing worrying me is these large crowds attending Trump rallies while there were very few (in comparison) at Obama's rally yesterday.

That has nothing to do with popularity or enthusiasm, it's just that Democrats are in general much, much, much smarter than Trump supporters.

by Anonymousreply 192October 22, 2020 7:06 PM

Trumps worst enemy at this point is plain and simple overexposure. For all the talk about what a genius he is at using the media for his own ends, his need to be at the top of every news cycle and to hysterically overdramatize everything is exhausting and frankly not that interesting. We’re told he has a cult of millions of obsessed fans that will do anything for him but how many of them will actually bother to show up at the poll s next month?

by Anonymousreply 193October 22, 2020 7:40 PM

Scary Miss Lindz:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194October 22, 2020 7:52 PM

R186, don't you think that absent corona, the crowd would've been YUGE?

Even if they were distanced, they made lots of honking noise, it was cool to hear.

by Anonymousreply 195October 22, 2020 7:54 PM

Yes and it was carried by all the networks even Fox! So Obama's reach and speech was extremely powerful and widely viewed.

by Anonymousreply 196October 22, 2020 8:41 PM

No matter the turnout we have to remember that it's not really the people who vote that matter, it's the people who COUNT the votes that matter. I hope every Democratic lawyer in the country is on deck for election day and the weeks that follow.

by Anonymousreply 197October 22, 2020 8:56 PM

NYT: Trump goons are videotaping voters in Philadelphia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 22, 2020 9:21 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199October 22, 2020 10:03 PM

[quote] Melania doesn't give a fuck.

She gives fucks but not for free. AmEx preferred.

by Anonymousreply 200October 22, 2020 10:06 PM

I think Melania backed out of campaigning with Trump - supposedly because of after-effects of having Corona.

by Anonymousreply 201October 22, 2020 10:22 PM

But probably because of the after-effects of having Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 202October 22, 2020 10:25 PM

23,000 attended Trump's rally in Gastonia, NC yesterday.

Numbers like that scare the shit out of me.

by Anonymousreply 203October 22, 2020 10:30 PM

не бойся, R203.

by Anonymousreply 204October 22, 2020 10:32 PM

Cute, R204 but you are welcome to ignore me and check my postings.

I voted Tuesday in Virginia with a straight Dem ticket. Biden/Harris, Warner and McEachin and I have no doubts we'll stay blue but North Carolina (2 hrs south) is like a different existence.

by Anonymousreply 205October 22, 2020 10:36 PM

WaPo: Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden "did not violate anything"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 22, 2020 10:39 PM

The TROLL at R203/R205 has at least three CONCERN/WORRY posts in here.

Once wasn't enough, TROLL?

Gotta get your Talking Points across, huh?

by Anonymousreply 207October 22, 2020 10:42 PM

[quote]The TROLL at [R203]/[R205] has at least three CONCERN/WORRY posts in here.

As I've already stated...you are welcome to prove it.

by Anonymousreply 208October 22, 2020 11:17 PM

"Mother" has a rally for Trump in Tipp City.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 22, 2020 11:34 PM

Wrong thread to troll in, if true.

Pres Bone Spurs has hard core fans. I’m not at all surprised or worried about his crowds of death wishers. Even he says he’s getting his ass kicked, so of course his cult is rallying around their attention whore. It’s textbook cult behavior. They double and triple down. They were always going to vote.

by Anonymousreply 210October 23, 2020 12:04 AM

R205, none of that is true, you stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 211October 23, 2020 12:13 AM

Eat me, R211.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212October 23, 2020 12:18 AM

Amazing rally in Gastonia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 23, 2020 1:00 AM

The reality is that nearly half of the nation approve of Trump. HALF! That's the scary part.

Not so much the 20k+ idiots in NC cramming to see their Fuhrer., we know he brings the carnie show.

by Anonymousreply 214October 23, 2020 1:08 AM

r206. then that should be the end of it.

Right Fox news?

by Anonymousreply 215October 23, 2020 4:11 AM

I'm sure there are other threads about it but let's talk about it here...

Ivanka likes to licky licky the pussy (allegedly)!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216October 23, 2020 4:58 AM

I refuse to believe the mystery of Ivanka and Wendi in Dubrovnik was a pedestrian lesbian getaway. There has to be more to the story.

by Anonymousreply 217October 23, 2020 6:43 AM

Let's get QAnon to unpack this one:

[quote]A 19-year-old man charged with possession of child pornography last September was arrested with a cache of guns and explosive materials, a recent court filing reveals, and investigators discovered that he had allegedly traveled within four miles of former Vice President Joe Biden's home after he had posted a meme online asking, "should I kill joe biden?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218October 23, 2020 6:55 AM

I did not watch the debate. I won’t give Pres Bone Spurs any more of my time.

by Anonymousreply 219October 23, 2020 11:42 AM

Salacious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220October 23, 2020 7:14 PM

Rats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221October 23, 2020 8:43 PM

The repair shop owner shopped the 'Hunter Biden' laptops to rightwing media.

[quote]What Mac Isaac left out of his recounting is that he also actively tried to push the story of the Hunter Biden laptops into the press after contacting the FBI. The Daily Beast has learned that Mac Isaac sought out a family member to help put him in touch with a conservative media personality who could disseminate contents of the hard drive to the public. Eventually, Mac Isaac connected with Ken LaCorte, a former Fox News executive who effectively killed a story about the hush money deal between Stormy Daniels and Donald Trump in 2016. .. After being pushed out of Fox News in Nov. 2016, which he contends was part of a post-Ailes “corporate purge” by the network, LaCorte eventually announced he was launching a news site, alongside former Fox News executive editor John Moody, called LaCorte News. He also built a network of spammy hyperpartisan sites manned by Macedonian bloggers, aping the Russian disinformation and interference tactics used throughout the 2016 election.

[quote]The outreach Mac Isaac made that ultimately resulted in the Hunter Biden materials reaching LaCorte add a new layer to an already hazy, difficult to follow story surrounding the laptops purportedly belonging to the former Vice President’s son. And they suggest that one of the motivating factors at play was not—as Mac Isaac first insinuated—just a simple desire for law enforcement to look into potentially nefarious behavior, but for that behavior to be surfaced publicly prior to the November elections.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222October 23, 2020 8:53 PM

Netanyahu dodges Trump’s invitation to slam Biden on conference call

The Israeli prime minister’s refusal to explicitly criticize the Democratic presidential nominee comes 11 days before the U.S. election.

[quote]Addressing his foreign counterpart, who was on speakerphone, Trump asked Netanyahu: “Do you think Sleepy Joe could have made this deal, Bibi? Sleepy Joe? I think — do you think he would have made this deal somehow? I don’t think so.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223October 23, 2020 8:56 PM

The Judge in the Michael Flynn case is dropping the gavel on the DOJ

[quote]Federal prosecutors need to provide detailed documentation of allegations of corruption among Obama administration officials, Judge Emmett Sullivan said on Friday. The move will force prosecutors to attest to the truth of exhibits that they’ve filed in the Michael Flynn prosecution, after Judge Sullivan said that a previous document — notes that the government admitted had been altered with post-it notes prior to filing — broke his trust that federal prosecutors would file accurate documents.

[quote]Now, Sullivan is demanding that the DOJ produce two declarations attesting to the veracity of exhibits it has filed in the case since making the unprecedented decision to drop charges against the former national security adviser in May. The judge also wants prosecutors to itemize each exhibit by date, author, and name, and to type up all handwritten documents filed in the matter. The order creates reams of work for the DOJ in its bid to drop charges against Flynn, and compels federal prosecutors to back up numerous claims they’ve made in the case after the DOJ conceded that the document had been altered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224October 23, 2020 9:15 PM

R224 judge Sullivan is a BADASS!

by Anonymousreply 225October 23, 2020 9:49 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump/Biden Debate: Trump Says Many Things that Disqualify Him From Presidency. Here's A List

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226October 24, 2020 12:52 AM

Reagan appointee Judge Emmett Sullivan, the nemesis of Barr DOJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227October 24, 2020 3:43 AM

Vanky and Jared threaten to sue The Lincoln Project for being mean

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228October 24, 2020 5:22 AM

Somewhere, Chris Christie is laughing his ass off at the Lincoln Project's JaVanka ads. Then coughing, because he's not quite over the Covid.

by Anonymousreply 229October 24, 2020 6:37 AM

[quote]Vanky and Jared threaten to sue The Lincoln Project for being mean

Is it too much to ask that Ivanka and Jared be sued for being stupid?

by Anonymousreply 230October 24, 2020 8:03 AM

Remember El Paso

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231October 24, 2020 7:12 PM

Would it be irony overload to sue the whole fucking family for frivilous lawsuits?

by Anonymousreply 232October 24, 2020 7:21 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Judge Sullivan Issues Two GOOD Court Orders, 1 in DeJoy/Mail Sorting Machines Case & 1 in Flynn Case

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233October 25, 2020 12:19 AM

"Mother" will be heading to Wake County, NC to campain. Adoring crowds will be there to greet "Mother" as she rallies the fundamentalists for Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234October 25, 2020 1:15 AM

^campaign

by Anonymousreply 235October 25, 2020 1:16 AM

R234, I actually kinda like "campain."

by Anonymousreply 236October 25, 2020 1:19 AM

Five Pence staffers are now poz for Covid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237October 25, 2020 5:10 AM

Belarusian and Russian media are reporting that Mike Pompeo has a new BFF in Alexander Lukashenko.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238October 25, 2020 6:31 AM

[quote]I actually kinda like "campain."

I was hoping for "complain".

by Anonymousreply 239October 25, 2020 7:43 AM

R237. So what? It's not news unless or until it proves fatal. Trump survived Covid.

What a huge fucking disappointment!!!

by Anonymousreply 240October 25, 2020 7:56 AM

This October Tweet From Joe Biden Aged Well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241October 25, 2020 5:17 PM

NYT's Nicholas Fandos today:

McConnell, just after the Senate votes to limit debate on Amy Coney Barrett: "A lot of what we’ve done over the last four years will be undone sooner or later by the next election. They won’t be able to do much about this for a long time to come."

by Anonymousreply 242October 25, 2020 7:13 PM

I just saw Trump referred to as the common North American Trump (anus tangerinus).

by Anonymousreply 243October 25, 2020 7:35 PM

I just watched a Drumpf supporter go off on a rant and I swear watching his cultists terrifies me because of the utter insanity they exhibit.

This person was going off on why Drumpf was better than Biden because, "at least Drumpf believes in the Constitution..."

by Anonymousreply 244October 25, 2020 7:41 PM

These people spout the "constitution" shit because they've heard it elsewhere. Trump doesn't give a shit about it and would happily use it as toilet paper and deplorables don't even know what it is.

by Anonymousreply 245October 25, 2020 7:47 PM

That's exactly my point.. the fact that they can actually convince themselves of the opposite of what they can actually see is terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 246October 25, 2020 7:50 PM

Trump Surrendered

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247October 25, 2020 7:51 PM

People are actually surprised that Murkowski flip flopped and is now voting to confirm? Jesus, people are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 248October 25, 2020 8:34 PM

Fake Melania is back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249October 25, 2020 8:58 PM

How is fake Melania not a bigger deal?

by Anonymousreply 250October 25, 2020 9:20 PM

Sounds like it's time for Geppetto to sever the strings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251October 25, 2020 9:34 PM

R242 we will see about that

by Anonymousreply 252October 25, 2020 9:37 PM

r250, politicians and other public figures have been using decoys/lookalikes/doubles, largely, for security reasons, since Stalin. Biden has them, Harris has them, Trump has several, all heads of state have them, many celebrities have them, some royalty still uses them, etc. It's not "news" and it's, also, not something that anyone wants to advertise because it promotes theorizing about "Well, was that actually him or his double?" and issues of fraud in the instances of performers.

by Anonymousreply 253October 25, 2020 9:43 PM

Trump asks Supreme Court to block deadline extension for North Carolina ballot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254October 26, 2020 12:34 AM

Melania is probably too drunk these days to balance on those bondage stilettos Donald always requires his women to wear.

by Anonymousreply 255October 26, 2020 1:01 AM

You’ve GOT to be fucking joking, R253!

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. This isn’t a fucking Hollywood movie. This is real life.

250,000 PEOPLE have died because of the failures of this complete asshole.

Don’t tell me, all the dead people were body doubles.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 256October 26, 2020 1:07 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257October 26, 2020 1:35 AM

Melania hasn't smiled like that in years. No way it's her and the jawline is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 258October 26, 2020 1:42 AM

Corruption. DeJoy again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259October 26, 2020 1:49 AM

Fake Melania and the real Melania.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260October 26, 2020 1:57 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

Unpacking Mitch McConnell Judges from the Federal Courts Via a Citizens Brigade of Court Watchers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261October 26, 2020 1:59 AM

Mark Meadows goes into hiding after "security incident" near his home, giving him a convenient excuse to avoid the press

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 26, 2020 2:12 PM

Yeah, R262. He fucked up by saying that there's no plan to contain the virus. Second time he unconsciously blurted out the truth.

by Anonymousreply 263October 26, 2020 2:21 PM

Fairytale

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264October 26, 2020 4:53 PM

R260, when I saw Fake Melania’s sunglasses, which look cheap and look prescription, right there I knew she wasn’t even wearing the real Melania’s sunglasses. If they’re prescription that explains why. Melania’s don’t look prescription.

by Anonymousreply 265October 26, 2020 5:27 PM

A world renowned architect don't need no stinking glasses r265.

by Anonymousreply 266October 26, 2020 5:30 PM

Frank Lloyd Wright wore them, but it is enough to say Vairst Letty is far too vain to wear prescriptive eye wear in public.

by Anonymousreply 267October 26, 2020 6:12 PM

Ivanka & Jared are mad, I tell you! They gonna sue! Time these two got some real exposure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268October 26, 2020 10:48 PM

'Mother' tests negative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269October 26, 2020 11:23 PM

South Carolina's oldest newspaper, Columbia's "The State", endorses Jamie Harrison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270October 26, 2020 11:32 PM

Melania is teaming-up with Kellyanne to go campaign in Pennsylvania.

One says little and doesn't speak English in a highly fluent way. The other will yap for hours spewing lies and propaganda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 27, 2020 12:46 AM

Jr. just posted this.

What in the actual???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272October 27, 2020 3:44 AM

What in the actual fuck R272?

by Anonymousreply 273October 27, 2020 3:53 AM

Now Baby Jr is posting about how tomorrow Tucker is going to have a big "reveal," which will be recordings of "Biden Operatives," begging he not come forward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274October 27, 2020 4:10 AM

Junior's "huggy poo", Kimbe Guilfoyle, is listing her Manhattan apartment for 5 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275October 27, 2020 9:43 AM

Murdoch's right-wing rag, The New York Post, endorses Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276October 27, 2020 9:51 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

Putin, Netanyahu and, per Carl Bernstein, Ten GOP Senators All Seem to Signal Trump is Done

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277October 27, 2020 2:54 PM

[quote] All Seem to Signal Trump is Done

Dear god, republicans are weasels.

All of them.

by Anonymousreply 278October 27, 2020 2:57 PM

From r274:

This will be Junior watching Tucker tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279October 27, 2020 2:57 PM

[quote]per Carl Bernstein, Ten GOP Senators All Seem to Signal Trump is Done

Yeah, right. We've heard that song before. When the moment arrives they will instinctively leap to defend daddy. Party (and power) before country; that's the Republican way.

by Anonymousreply 280October 27, 2020 3:04 PM

R272, a while back, McConnell faced a primary challenger who accused him of smuggling cocaine and called him “Cocaine Mitch.” McConnell was pretty amused. But it’s super awkward for Jr., of all people, to bring it up.

by Anonymousreply 281October 27, 2020 3:40 PM

Maybe it's more personal, as in Jr heard that Moscow Mitch bashed him for being a cokehead.

Of course, cokeheads are paranoid as all hell so it might be all in Jr's imagination.

Should we needle him about the size of Hunter Biden's dick?

by Anonymousreply 282October 27, 2020 3:47 PM

Boston Herald is trending on Twitter for endorsing Dump. Reading part of their endorsement, holy shit it is painfully stupid.

Boston: It’s like if all of New York City was just Staten Island

by Anonymousreply 283October 27, 2020 6:59 PM

The home of Howie Carr? Shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

[quote]It was fun being on the Boeing 757 with Trump. Before the flight from Boston to Bangor, he’d ordered lunch for the crew — McDonald’s all the way. Not an affectation like Hillary at Chipotle — he tore off the buns (“Do you know how many calories you save that way?”) and then doused the patties with ketchup before gobbling them down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284October 27, 2020 7:23 PM

Appearing as a both a hummingbird and the Teletubbies’ Sun Baby, Trump declares victory in future morning-after hallucination:

[quote]Facebook announced last month that it would not accept new political ads the week before the Nov. 3 election, starting Oct. 27. Advertisers were able to submit and run new ads until midnight Pacific Time on Monday.

[quote]In its policies, Facebook says it does not allow “Ads with premature claims of election victory” if they’re related to voting around the 2020 election and are targeted to people in the U.S.

[quote]A Facebook spokesperson did not respond to multiple requests for comment about the Trump campaign’s ad. Trump’s campaign didn’t respond to requests for comment.

[quote]A video in the ad shows the president’s face superimposed on a sun, with a voiceover pulled from various sources. “It’s morning in America. Donald J. Trump is still president of the United States,” the video says. Flowers rise from the ground and open to faces, who scream, “NOOOO!” as the smiling president, now also a hummingbird, flits around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 27, 2020 7:43 PM

Hey FCI, hope you’re on today—can you tell us (if you know) how the internals are for Joe/Dems in some specific states? We see some tightening in the race... not a lot, but enough to cause my nerves to jangle. Specifically, how are the internals for Florida, Pennsylvania, Texas and Arizona holding up? Those are the states I’m interested in, but any insight would be great!

by Anonymousreply 286October 27, 2020 9:51 PM

R286 Hey!

FL is FL. Internals are good. Seriously.

PA by 8+

TX- real wildcard. Internals show Biden +4. At least. Some TX House districts are seeing +30 point swings.

AZ- solid. +9.

It’s not close. Biden can win some surprising states like MT, KS or even AK.

Voters get jittery this close to an election. They esp get nervous to vote out an incumbent. Some polls may show tightening but when asked, voters are saying they’d break hard for Biden.

by Anonymousreply 287October 27, 2020 10:19 PM

Screen-shot of R287 to go over after the election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288October 27, 2020 10:26 PM

Thank you, FCI!! I’m ready to burst with nervousness—with a week to go!! This goes a long way, a lot more than the bottle of vodka sitting next to me!

by Anonymousreply 289October 27, 2020 10:28 PM

Thanks, FCI!!! I will sincerely sleep better tonight.

by Anonymousreply 290October 27, 2020 10:38 PM

FCI is literally keeping me sane. I'm not religious, but god bless you.

by Anonymousreply 291October 27, 2020 10:40 PM

Looking at how much closer red states are, many swinging towards Dems by 15-20 pts, it makes no sense how the blue/purple states are close-ish. TX is a toss up now. It’s all about turnout, and it’s squarely in the Dems favor.

What the pollsters who do internal polling are seeing is the natural second guessing from some voters which makes races tighten close to Election Day. This election, when asked who they’d likely vote for in the end, Biden wins handily. That’s why, even in close races, the margin will move Biden’s way in the end.

This is not my prediction. It’s what I’m being told by veteran pols. Believe me, I’m asking because I’m on edge like you all. I’m a wreck.

by Anonymousreply 292October 27, 2020 10:55 PM

This may be very similar to 1980.

by Anonymousreply 293October 27, 2020 11:01 PM

I met up with my Congressional insider yesterday and have some tea. From what I can remember:

- The Rose Garden Amy Coney Barrett ceremony was NOT responsible for the Covid infections of White House staffers. There were several spontaneous parties that erupted the Friday night that RBG passed away including one at the WH. Those all turned into “super spreader” events.

- Internal numbers of voter turnout demographics are exceptional for Democrats in Texas right now. The talk about Biden taking Texas has moved beyond just a pipe dream into being a real part of the conversation. (FCI confirmed this above)

- Cloth masks are really ineffective but better than nothing, offering about 15% protection. N95 masks are really the only ones you should be wearing - they offer the most protection. The little blue medical ones are second in effectivity from the N95 mask.

- I got a peak at the vaccine rollout. The earliest the vaccine will be available for mass consumption would be second quarter 2021, but it will technically be ready in January. It could take up to a year to get every person vaccinated.

- Nancy Pelosi has completely gamed out potential funny business from the GOP once Biden is declared the clear winner on election night. Lots of remedies and sanctions for that kind of coup-seeking bullshit are already on the table.

- There is a concern about “unbound electors” not giving their votes to the person who won the state but choosing to ignore it and go with Trump. It’s being talked about.

Will post more if I remember anything else.

by Anonymousreply 294October 27, 2020 11:04 PM

Thanks FCI. You're the best. Any word on the street bout a potential late stage Oct surprise coming this Fri/wknd, in light of how "well" the Hunter thing went and Barr keeping such a low profile in past few wks?

by Anonymousreply 295October 27, 2020 11:04 PM

La Senatrice has been been breaking down crying on a handful of Fox News shows begging for money. That is so bizarre.

Are those rent-a-dick hos doubing their hourly fees?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296October 27, 2020 11:06 PM

^doubling

by Anonymousreply 297October 27, 2020 11:08 PM

Anyone know the internals for Jaime Harrison? Lady G seems to be freaking out.

by Anonymousreply 298October 27, 2020 11:10 PM

"Mother" is now heading to Erie, PA to campaign. She's trying harder than most everyone to get Trump re-elected. She has First Lady ambitions bigtime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299October 27, 2020 11:19 PM

[quote]voters are saying they’d break hard for Biden.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 300October 27, 2020 11:23 PM

R295 They’ll try something. They always do. I haven’t heard but everybody is prepared.

Thanks, DCgay!

As far as Senate races, follow the reactions or actions. Lindsey’s is telling, isn’t it. I’m not up on all the senate internals but they’ve been great. They unknown with Presidential vs Senate races is this- some voters aren’t sure if they want to vote Blue at the top of the ticket and down ballot. That makes some of these races a tiny bit unpredictable. That said, things are looking good. Turnout, turnout, turnout brings us unbelievable gains.

by Anonymousreply 301October 27, 2020 11:25 PM

Melania gets nasty towards Biden and Democrats at her first solo campaign event. Well, Kellyanne was with her .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302October 27, 2020 11:27 PM

They are smelling blood. They will now live in PA till the election day. Without PA, Trump is done. It's now a MUST for him. Haha.

by Anonymousreply 303October 27, 2020 11:28 PM

In Tyler, Texas, Gohmert is angry because Trump yard signs are getting stolen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304October 27, 2020 11:40 PM

r302 - Mrs. Trump also denounced what she called Biden’s “socialist agenda” and criticized media coverage of “idle gossip and palace intrigue” in the White House.

* "Palace", Mel???

by Anonymousreply 305October 28, 2020 12:02 AM

Pootie luvs his assets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306October 28, 2020 12:02 AM

Jared & Ivanka messaging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307October 28, 2020 12:05 AM

Amy, call me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308October 28, 2020 12:12 AM

Thanks for the dish, DCGay and FCI!

I know Pelosi doesn't get much love here but I trust her. She's smart, she's tough and she's seen some shit and won't abide this fool ant longer than necessary.

Hopefully the weather will hold and people will be using drop boxes or voting early and we can all rest somewhat easy on election night.

I'm looking forward to being rid of this fool and watching his enablers go all "I don't know her" by Thanksgiving.

by Anonymousreply 309October 28, 2020 2:45 AM

If they're spending all this time in PA and focusing their dollars in WI that means that's where they're going to try to steal it. It's just a question of what method they're going to use.

by Anonymousreply 310October 28, 2020 3:27 AM

Ohio joins Michigan in indicting Jacob Wohl for robocall scheme

According to Cleveland.com, Burkman and Wohl “face eight counts of telecommunications fraud and seven counts of bribery and a possible 18 years in prison.”

Arrest warrants have been issued for the defendants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311October 28, 2020 4:04 AM

[quote]It was fun being on the Boeing 757 with Trump. Before the flight from Boston to Bangor, he’d ordered lunch for the crew — McDonald’s all the way. Not an affectation like Hillary at Chipotle — he tore off the buns (“Do you know how many calories you save that way?”) and then doused the patties with ketchup before gobbling them down.

This kind of idiocy is what delights nitwits like Howie Carr, a fine example of a truly brain dead Trumpanzee.

by Anonymousreply 312October 28, 2020 4:21 AM

The 17.4 million people who watched the CBS newsmagazine, featuring interviews with Trump and Democratic opponent Joe Biden, was the show’s biggest audience in more than two years, the Nielsen company said. This was despite an angry president releasing an unedited version of his talk with Lesley Stahl on Facebook three days in advance because he didn’t like the questions.

Since “60 Minutes” had been averaging 10.3 million viewers so far this season, clearly some people wanted to see the broadcast after hearing about the controversy, or saw the full tape and were curious about how CBS edited it.

It was the biggest “60 Minutes” audience since March 25, 2018, another episode that Trump surely didn’t want people to see since it featured an interview with adult film star Stormy Daniels. She alleged she had an affair with Trump, who denied it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313October 28, 2020 6:41 AM

Cloth masks do work quite well, actually. Scientists say so.

by Anonymousreply 314October 28, 2020 11:25 AM

Trump abandoned hundreds of supporters in the freezing cold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315October 28, 2020 11:48 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

Barr/Trump Lose Big in NY Court: Judge Rules DOJ Can't Protect Trump from E.Jean Carrol Lawsuit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316October 28, 2020 1:10 PM

Pizza

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317October 28, 2020 11:35 PM

My goodness, Miss Lindzey.

Do what a girl has to do to raise money.

There are a lot of truck stops in SC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318October 29, 2020 12:03 AM

R318, that was worth the Lindsey trolling!

by Anonymousreply 319October 29, 2020 12:28 AM

Remember the Op-Ed from "Anonymous"?

[quote]A former Trump administration official who penned a scathing anti-Trump op-ed and book under the pen name “Anonymous” revealed himself Wednesday as a former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security. The official, Miles Taylor, said in a tweet six days before Election Day that Donald Trump is “a man without character” and “it’s time for everyone to step out of the shadows.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320October 29, 2020 2:03 AM

Miles is hot.

by Anonymousreply 321October 29, 2020 2:07 AM

He is, R321. Is he family?

by Anonymousreply 322October 29, 2020 2:27 AM

Tucker Carlson in an episode of "The Dog Ate My Homework"

[quote]Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who has devoted the lion’s share of his airtime recently to allegations of corruption surrounding Hunter Biden, insisted on Wednesday night that he was in possession of more damning Biden evidence but that the “confidential documents” were intercepted at a shipping center.

[quote]Adding that the “documents have vanished,” Carlson wrapped up by saying the company has no idea or “working theory” of what happened to the “trove of materials that are directly relevant to the presidential campaign that’s six days away.”

[quote]So, just to recap: Tucker Carlson’s office received secret documents from a source that could change the course of the election, asked for them to be shipped across the country rather than scanned and securely emailed, his producer sent them off without apparently making a copy, and they have now been stolen from a mail facility, and no one knows what happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323October 29, 2020 2:40 AM

Right, and Hunter Biden left his own laptop full of personal or compromising information at a blind man's repair shop and never came back.

by Anonymousreply 324October 29, 2020 2:42 AM

A reminder that Fox News attorneys successfully argued in court that no reasonable person would believe what Tucker Carlson says.

by Anonymousreply 325October 29, 2020 2:47 AM

Maybe the blind computer repair guy lost them.

by Anonymousreply 326October 29, 2020 2:47 AM

Fat fuck Karl Rove is at it again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327October 29, 2020 3:26 AM

Hillary (Killary!) strikes again at R323. 😂

by Anonymousreply 328October 29, 2020 6:52 AM

[QUOTE] Miles is hot.

He really isn’t though. Your bar for “hot” must be extremely low.

He’s not even “D.C. hot.”

by Anonymousreply 329October 29, 2020 12:42 PM

Fed prosecutors had evidence pointing to corruption by allies of President Erdogan of Turkey. But then something extraordinary happened: Attorney General Barr pushed to have criminal investigation of those individuals shutdown – as Erdogan wanted.

The corruption and graft we are going to learn once this administration is done will be mind-boggling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330October 29, 2020 1:25 PM

[quote]The corruption and graft we are going to learn once this administration is done will be mind-boggling.

My mind has been boggled for about four years already.

by Anonymousreply 331October 29, 2020 1:27 PM

The word is not *ain't*, Cissy Cobb...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332October 29, 2020 1:38 PM

R330 .... and that's just the stuff we know about!

by Anonymousreply 333October 29, 2020 9:22 PM

Judge Emmett Sullivan rescinds all of Louis DeJoy's USPS mail-slowdown/voter-suppression orders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334October 29, 2020 11:53 PM

Apologies if this has been posted anywhere, but I'm seeing a new conspiracy theory .

Seems to some that the reason Pelosi is seeking congress input into declaring the 25th Amendment is not for Trump, but for Biden. It's part of the evil Deep State plan to make Kamala Harris the president.

No, I have no sources, other than random people posting in FB comments.

(If there's a thread about this already, please link to it.)

by Anonymousreply 335October 30, 2020 3:38 PM

R335, I’ve seen an inkling of it from a few Dump supporters on my Facebook feed. One of my relatives (no I can’t unfriend him, but I unfollowed him) posted that he hated Dump fiercely but has to vote for him because of the scenario you described. Have we always been a nation of idiotic conspiracy theorists?

by Anonymousreply 336October 30, 2020 3:49 PM

[QUOTE] Seems to some that the reason Pelosi is seeking congress input into declaring the 25th Amendment is not for Trump, but for Biden. It's part of the evil Deep State plan to make Kamala Harris the president.

This isn’t happening at all. I just asked my source.

What IS happening is that there might be some sort of public address from Nancy Pelosi after the election. A warning directed at the GOP to not try any funny business between Nov 3-Jan 21.

by Anonymousreply 337October 30, 2020 7:26 PM

Pimp slap the bitches, Miss Nancy!

Pimp slap them right into the next galaxy.

by Anonymousreply 338October 31, 2020 12:18 AM

[quote]A warning directed at the GOP to not try any funny business between Nov 3-Jan 21.

And to this, McTurtle just laughs that fucking gross, evil, baby eating, laugh of his.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339October 31, 2020 1:08 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump Corruptly Uses DOJ/Barr/Whitaker in Effort to Tank Turkish Bank Case for President Erdogan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340October 31, 2020 1:33 AM

Two D.C. National Guard helicopters that flew low over protesters in Washington, D.C., on the night of June 1 were not properly authorized to be there — and were directed by a lieutenant colonel who was far from the scene, driving home in his car, according to an initial investigation by the D.C. National Guard.

The superior officer who authorized the deployment claimed he didn’t know that the regulations required him to have higher-level approval to use the helicopters at all, and that in any case, he in no way told the lieutenant colonel that the helicopters should be used for crowd dispersal.

Now the D.C. National Guard and the Defense Department Inspector General’s office appear to be at odds over who should take responsibility for the incident, which became one of the most high-profile examples of President Donald Trump’s militarized response to protests over the killing of George Floyd, a Black man, by police officers in Minneapolis in May.

some guardsmen who were in the Washington, D.C., area during the protests suspect that what’s really happening is an effort to pin the blame on lower-ranking officials to protect more senior officials — some say Ryan, some say the Army secretary.

“I don’t know what those conversations were, but at the end of the day Ryan was the task force commander and one of the units that he was responsible for violated nearly every FAA law to include international law by using a medevac helicopter to forcibly disperse peaceful protesters,” said one D.C. guardsmen in Washington the night of the protests. “When you look at it in totality, you’re like, ‘Holy shit.’ Ryan needs to be held accountable.”

Others suspect the concern goes higher.

“They may very well be trying to protect the secretary of the Army and the chief of staff,” said Taheri, the retired National Guard Bureau two-star. “I suspect there was a lot more involvement from the highest level that they don’t want to highlight.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341October 31, 2020 2:59 AM

On the offchance that you have to confront a Q-Anoner, you can shut them up with this little nugget:

[quote]One dark irony of QAnon has always been that the conspiracy theory, which holds that President Trump is waging a war on a cabal of elite liberal pedophiles, rose to prominence on 8chan, an imageboard where users swapped child pornography. But that irony may have a darker, deeper layer: Mother Jones has uncovered that Jim Watkins, the owner of 8chan and its successor site, 8kun, controls a company that hosted scores of domains whose names suggest they are connected to child pornography.

[quote]While Mother Jones did not visit the domains because of strict laws related to viewing child sex abuse material, internet registration and hosting data suggest at a minimum that Watkins profited from domains with names explicitly related to pedophilia—the very thing that QAnon followers say that they’re motivated to end. The domains’ names include terms such as “preteen,” “schoolgirl,” and “child” alongside graphic terms for genitalia and words like “rape” and “love.” It’s unclear what, if anything, is currently being served at the domains. However, an analysis of metadata collected years ago from one by archive.org shows dozens of filenames and links containing highly suggestive terms, including “xxxpreteen,” “children,” and sexual references to girls aged 12 to 15. Some of the domains date back to the late 1990s and may no longer be active, while others currently resolve to IP addresses controlled by Watkins’ company, N.T. Technology, according to records compiled by Farsight Security, a cybersecurity company that archives historical routing data detailing relationships among domain names, IP addresses, name servers, and other digital assets.

[quote]Fredrick Brennan founded 8chan, but turned over control of the imageboard to Watkins in 2015.* They later had a public split over the site’s direction. Brennan told Mother Jones that he would not be surprised if “Jim was involved in pedophile sites going back that far given his attitude towards the problem on 8chan,” explaining that Watkins “would always find something more important to do” when Brennan proposed deploying machine learning tools to block child sexual abuse material from the board. Watkins dismissed Brennan’s claims, saying that “what we do with machine learning is private.”

[quote]The now 56-year-old Watkins has a long connection to pornography stretching back to a site he founded in the mid 90s as the industry was transitioning online. By 2001, Watkins’s work as a US Army helicopter repairman took him to the Philippines, where he expanded from porn sites into web services, hosting adult sites targeting consumers evading Japanese obscenity laws, according to a 2016 Splinter story. He has said he chose N.T. Technology’s innocuous name to provide cover for credit card charges that might be questioned by his customers’ wives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342October 31, 2020 4:32 AM

Three sources familiar with the matter said Trump has repeatedly stressed how low of an opinion he has of Biden as a candidate, and has said how deeply embarrassing it would be for him if he managed to lose to him this year.

Aides and close associates who’ve spoken to the president in recent days say that he has consistently argued behind closed doors that he is going to emerge victorious, ignoring much of the available polling data and declining to talk much, if at all, about what would happen if he didn’t. Trump will regularly argue that it doesn’t even make sense that Biden could win, when you look at his crowd sizes in the campaign’s closing weeks versus Biden’s.

“If it were anyone else, I’d call it denial,” said one such associate.

Two Trump administration officials working on foreign policy told The Daily Beast in the past week that they’re convinced the president will lose and have instead prioritized making it harder for a President Biden to reverse their policy advancements—including with regards to reentering the Iran nuclear deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343October 31, 2020 5:13 AM

He fears Biden, doesn’t have a low opinion of him.

by Anonymousreply 344October 31, 2020 6:39 AM

Hong Kong media mogul Jimmy Lai Chee-ying said he unknowingly funded a report compiled under a fake persona and used in a conspiracy theory to discredit US presidential candidate Joe Biden ahead of the November 3 election.

The owner of tabloid newspaper Apple Daily tweeted Friday evening that his top aide Mark Simon used money from Lai’s private company without his knowledge to pay for the project, which accused Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, of having business ties with China.

Simon, who worked for US naval intelligence and who now serves as Lai’s assistant, admitted to the Post that he took money from Lai’s account. Hours later Simon said in a letter that he intended to resign from “a group of companies” held by Lai, but added that he would “briefly remain as others step up”. A source close to him said Simon paid US$10,000 over six months to US scholar Christopher Balding as “expense reimbursement” for researching the Biden family’s alleged business interests in China.

The report, written under the name of a self-identified Swiss security analyst “Martin Aspen”, was later disseminated by Trump’s close associates to media outlets supporting the embattled president. Aspen, however, turned out to be a fabricated identity, and even his photo – according to NBC – was generated by artificial intelligence.

The latest development followed a news report by US broadcaster NBC on Thursday that Apple Daily was behind the widely circulated document purportedly showing Hunter Biden’s business connections with China. According to NBC, the report was composed under a fake persona allegedly working for a self-described intelligence company, whose logo was lifted from a Taiwanese non-profit organisation. The US broadcaster also quoted an unnamed Apple Daily spokesperson who confirmed that the newspaper worked with Balding on the document.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345October 31, 2020 4:13 PM

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell vowed Friday to continue confirming both U.S. circuit and district court nominees through the lame-duck session and right up to the end of the 116th Congress, which must adjourn Jan. 3.

“We’re going to run through the tape. We go through the end of the year, and so does the president,” McConnell said Friday on the show of conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. “We’re going to fill the 7th Circuit. And I’m hoping we have time to fill the 1st Circuit as well.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346October 31, 2020 4:22 PM

Kellyanne Conway Is Being Paid $15,000 A Month By Republican Party For No Apparent Reason

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347October 31, 2020 5:56 PM

Keeps her quiet r347.

by Anonymousreply 348October 31, 2020 6:22 PM

R348

by Anonymousreply 349October 31, 2020 6:45 PM

Seriously

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350October 31, 2020 7:56 PM

David Pakman:

Trump Defeats English Language at Incoherent Rallies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351October 31, 2020 8:50 PM

Ugh that wasn’t a fly on Dump @r351. It looks like a roach!

by Anonymousreply 352October 31, 2020 9:00 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump/McConnell "Not Qualified" Judges Repeatedly & Overwhelmingly Vote Against Counting All Ballots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353November 1, 2020 1:35 AM

Michael Musto says "Wake up, Fuckers!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354November 1, 2020 8:55 PM

If Trump loses, the lame duck will be wild. Almost guaranteed the DOJ to go after Hunter Biden's multiplying laptops. Rethug media are gaming out the appointment of a special counsel to go after the Bidens.

by Anonymousreply 355November 2, 2020 2:45 AM

Trump administration funds plasma company based in owner's condo and linked to Santorum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356November 2, 2020 2:47 AM

Good luck with that. I think they'll be too busy looking for escape routes to care about Hunter and his laptop(s).

by Anonymousreply 357November 2, 2020 2:48 AM

Hey FCI, how are the internal polls holding up? I’m especially interested in Texas, Georgia and Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 358November 2, 2020 2:50 AM

They look good. They really do. I’ve heard so many numbers but I think it’s Biden by 4.

by Anonymousreply 359November 2, 2020 11:14 AM

Thanks for keeping us calm, FCI.

by Anonymousreply 360November 2, 2020 12:00 PM

Calm? We're calm?

I love FCI as much as the next poster, but speak for yourself about "calm".

by Anonymousreply 361November 2, 2020 12:17 PM

Haha. Well, calm-er.

by Anonymousreply 362November 2, 2020 12:40 PM

Biden by 4 in the states mentioned above FCI?

by Anonymousreply 363November 2, 2020 1:54 PM

Mediaite: Trump Reportedly Telling Advisers He’s Increasingly Spooked at the Prospect of Being Indicted if He Loses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364November 2, 2020 8:52 PM

Along the same lines thematically as r364, this is a good read

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365November 2, 2020 8:59 PM

Vairst Letty make projection speeching against liberal media

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366November 2, 2020 9:35 PM

Last internal poll from TX had Biden by 4. Other internal polls were very, very good. These polls are catastrophic for republicans. Senate tightening is due to voters, especially republicans for Biden voters, feeling uneasy about voting for down ballot Dems.

by Anonymousreply 367November 2, 2020 9:47 PM

R359, speaking of looking good, FCI, your hair is looking GOOD ;) You're up there with the PollTroll, for me.

Thanks for all of the tea, friend.

by Anonymousreply 368November 2, 2020 10:03 PM

Miss Nancy: “We’re ready for it all. I would just like him to know it ain’t going to happen for him at the end of the day.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369November 2, 2020 10:06 PM

Jason Leopold, BuzzFeed News:

[quote]BREAKING: @BuzzFeedNews and I and @EPICprivacy just got MAJOR sections of the Mueller report unredacted related to Wikileaks and Roger Stone and the Trump campaign's interest in hacked DNC emails and charging decisions related to Julian Assange

[quote]STORY TK by @kenbensinger & me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370November 2, 2020 10:08 PM

Clenn Kirschner:

Texas Federal Court Judge Throws Out GOP Challenge to Drive-Thru Voting. The Judiciary is Holding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371November 2, 2020 10:45 PM

And theyve already appealed to the Fifth Circuit Court...Im pretty sure Trump has it stacked.

by Anonymousreply 372November 2, 2020 10:49 PM

If the 5th and then SCOTUS allow this travesty, more outrage and support for court reform.

Be careful what you wish for, GOP.

by Anonymousreply 373November 2, 2020 10:56 PM

Pogrom, 2020-style: houses with Biden signs in suburban Sacramento targeted with spray-painted blue dots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374November 3, 2020 6:31 AM

Reuters: Deutsche Bank is exploring selling Trump's loans or demanding payment if he loses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375November 3, 2020 11:26 AM

Trump is on Fox & Friends this morning, criticizing Fox for showing Joe Biden campaign appearances. “What’s the difference between now and 4 years ago? I say Fox," he complains.

by Anonymousreply 376November 3, 2020 12:09 PM

Candace Owens was on Fucker Carlson saying that you can only be on the side of Law & Order of Mob Rule... and that come election day she was on the side of Mob Rule and voting for Dump, lol.

by Anonymousreply 377November 3, 2020 9:00 PM

I voted straight Dem in Harris County, TX.

by Anonymousreply 378November 3, 2020 9:35 PM

What happened ever to the whole strategy being spoken about by the GOP to get Electors to go against the popular vote?

by Anonymousreply 379November 3, 2020 10:43 PM

So apparently despite the Judge stating that the USPS needed to sweep facilities for ballots... Postal Workers are refusing to do so.

by Anonymousreply 380November 3, 2020 10:51 PM

Thanks, FCI, for all of your info. It has helped keep us sane!

by Anonymousreply 381November 3, 2020 11:00 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Judge Sullivan Orders USPS/Postmaster General DeJoy to Certify that "No Ballot is Left Behind"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382November 3, 2020 11:35 PM

Election Night thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383November 3, 2020 11:41 PM

I’m being canceled by some on DL. A whole thread bashing me. Internals showed a difference story. Biden released internals Election Day. They showed exactly what I reported.

I stand by what I said.

by Anonymousreply 384November 4, 2020 11:27 AM

R384 fuck them, FCI. We love you!

by Anonymousreply 385November 4, 2020 11:28 AM

R384 - I totally agree with R385. We always love you. And I believe you. My question is what cheating went on here exactly? You can't convince me that mail-ins have not been tossed and that tallies have not been manipulated. I don't buy it. I think that Joe might pull this out by the skin of his teeth, but rigging has been going on here for the GOP - AGAIN. With all of the cheating attempts that they have pulled in the open, one can only imagine what is actually going on behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 386November 4, 2020 11:35 AM

R386 Yes, something is off. Even Harris County and Miami Dade. Doesn’t make sense.

by Anonymousreply 387November 4, 2020 11:37 AM

I believe you, FCI. They were saying on MSNBC this morning just how far off ALL polling was, public and internal.

Two options: A.) there are a shit ton of idiots and racists, unaccounted for in this country, and they’ve come crawling out if the woodwork or B.) something was fixed. Both seem possible to me.

by Anonymousreply 388November 4, 2020 2:26 PM

Do these threads die when Trump loses?

by Anonymousreply 389November 4, 2020 2:35 PM

I'm going with a bit o'A but mostly B, r388. No, r389, they won't....

by Anonymousreply 390November 4, 2020 2:39 PM

There's a third option, R388: pollsters are bad at their jobs.

by Anonymousreply 391November 4, 2020 3:16 PM

The US is still deeply homophobic, misogynistic and racist.

I wonder, should they get their theocracy, if they will like the version of Jesus, whose worship will be compulsory, the state chooses.

by Anonymousreply 392November 4, 2020 5:15 PM

Exactly, r392. Pretend Christians, the lot of them. Process to live Jesus, but don’t live their lives at all as he said.

by Anonymousreply 393November 4, 2020 5:23 PM

^ ugh profess @r393

by Anonymousreply 394November 4, 2020 5:23 PM

[quote]Two options: A.) there are a shit ton of idiots and racists, unaccounted for in this country, and they’ve come crawling out if the woodwork or B.) something was fixed. Both seem possible to me.

Or C) Their methodology got worse at capturing the changing electorate.

by Anonymousreply 395November 4, 2020 6:14 PM

Some pundit suggested that the polls weren't accurately capturing white non-college men. Also, the Republicans were able to get a large number of people to register to vote, and as first-time voters, they would be hard to capture.

by Anonymousreply 396November 4, 2020 6:32 PM

[quote]Some pundit suggested that the polls weren't accurately capturing white non-college men.

They should come here to the DL. We have quite a few posters who seem to specialize in just this kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 397November 4, 2020 7:01 PM

I live in LA. I just woke up and turned on the computer. I had all news channels off all day yesterday. I deliberately took as much sleeping stuff as I could before bed so that I could sleep as long as possible. Now I have to face reality, but am doing it slowly. I've looked at a few headlines but have avoided reading specifics. So Biden is ahead, it's not a landslide, and we did really shitty in the Senate races. Is that correct?

McConnell won and keeps his Senate Majority. Is that correct?

A few more quick questions: Is there any good news? And in all these senate losses, did they include the mail-in votes? What are the chances the voting machines and/or tallies were hacked? Have there been reports from counties of inconsistencies or sudden Republican surges? (usually a sign of hacking). I have to say, I am most disappointed that Lindsay prevailed. How the hell!!!!

I'm gonna distract myself with the Where r they now/Gay porn edition thread and old tv threads for now. Will check back later. Thank you to any responders.

by Anonymousreply 398November 4, 2020 7:04 PM

Dear druggie @ r398:

Kindly catch up on your own.

We've been living with this for hours and feel no need to feed the ignorance caused by your habit.

by Anonymousreply 399November 4, 2020 7:15 PM

Something really fishy. Polling was so wrong all over the country. I don’t buy that.

I posted the internals before the election. If you recall, I said the senate races were tightening a bit because some republican voters were hedging about voting for Dems for president and down ballot. Still, no way I’m buying such stable polls being this wrong in virtually every race. Dems lost House seats! All of this in high turnout?

by Anonymousreply 400November 4, 2020 9:11 PM

R400 - polling is wrong because, quite simply, people will lie to a pollster. The polling models are wrong and have been for decades even if people weren't lying.

by Anonymousreply 401November 4, 2020 9:41 PM

r 400 - I agree, FCI, and I think it goes beyond people lying to pollsters.

by Anonymousreply 402November 4, 2020 11:19 PM

We were talking about this among my family (all Biden supporters). Pollsters must update their methods of contacting the right people with the right tools. I never answer either my cell or land line if I don’t know the number. And I never answer online polls.

by Anonymousreply 403November 4, 2020 11:22 PM

This is the second presidential election where they posters got it SO WRONG. They need to either figure out another way to take the pulse of the electorate or they need to be put out to pasture.

by Anonymousreply 404November 4, 2020 11:45 PM

Yes, r404, the second. Why were those two so far off if they were using the same methods as before. If they were the same methods, why were they so off for those two?

by Anonymousreply 405November 4, 2020 11:59 PM

It will be great if Graham's big, early win is the one that everyone checks out with razor sharp focus and finds how the Repugs/Russians have been cheating all along.

by Anonymousreply 406November 5, 2020 4:35 AM

Good point R406. I also want to know about all of these "lost" ballets that DeJoy mysterious misplaced from large, urban, blue areas - Dade county for one. LOTS OF CHEATING going on and still Dump is losing. That said, I want to know about these Senate races.

by Anonymousreply 407November 5, 2020 4:38 AM

It is truly shocking that Donald Trump, one of the dumbest, laziest most degraded and disordered men in America, who ran two of the most comically awful campaigns for President actually won, and was thisclose to being re-elected!

Being a white male is still the Golden Ticket to paradise for the mediocre and defective!

by Anonymousreply 408November 5, 2020 4:59 AM

Being born into inheriting $200 million, stealing another hundred or so from his other family members and then becoming infamous for losing it all in multiple bankruptcies while being a trashy prick in the tabloids/public eye for 40 years certainly helped. I'm not sure that just being a white male would have allowed him to get this far - considering how profoundly stupid and inept he is.

by Anonymousreply 409November 5, 2020 5:04 AM

I wouldn't put it past republicans to cheat any way they can, and that includes in local elections. The blue wave probably happened, but we'll never know unless the cheating is unearthed. After all, their hero is a liar and a cheat, with McConnel and a corrupt senate, anything is fair game with repukes.

by Anonymousreply 410November 5, 2020 5:11 AM

It's pretty ironic repukes claim to be so religious, moral, and godly and all then they vote for a scumbag, lying, cheat to be their leader. Hateful idiots.

by Anonymousreply 411November 5, 2020 5:14 AM

MSNBC Reporter Confronts Trump Campaign's Ric Grenell On Allegations Of Nevada Voter Fraud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412November 5, 2020 6:20 PM

The righteous are always hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 413November 5, 2020 6:26 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Let's Talk Criminal Accountability for the Trump Years Under the Likely Biden/McConnell Power Split

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414November 6, 2020 12:20 AM

Oh please oh please oh please ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415November 6, 2020 4:05 AM

Now that the election is over, I wonder if the doctors are stepping him down from the steroid he was on.

by Anonymousreply 416November 6, 2020 4:16 AM

Why? It hasn't stopped Susan Collins.

by Anonymousreply 417November 6, 2020 4:54 AM

The fact that Susan Collins won is the biggest shocker.

by Anonymousreply 418November 6, 2020 11:24 AM

Crossposting from the Election thread for FCI comment on what’s the reaction on the Hill about Trump’s stunt last night? Daddy Putin is leaving too it seems:

Major Garret on CBS Who has carried Trump’s water for 4 years is SO PISSED AT Trump and Trumpers for their behavior he is saying they have no basis for any legal action and that this result is just a reversed version of 2016. Basically saying if Trump doesn’t concede it doesn’t matter, if he doesn’t vacate the White House by Inauguration Day he is a TRESPASSER and will be removed as such. The GOP’ers usually give him comments he said complete silence from all of them since yesterday. Major G is a DIE HARD Republican sympathizer and he was visually and audibly angry at the President’s speech last night and his behavior. I’m so glad I saw this rant on CBS This Morning today. View it if you can.

by Anonymousreply 419November 6, 2020 11:30 AM

Sounds like Major Garrett is hoping not to be busted back down to a Private once Biden takes over.

I bet his mother, Edna, held his feet to the fire to stop all this foolishness.

by Anonymousreply 420November 6, 2020 12:55 PM

You Did

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421November 6, 2020 5:53 PM

God, he's good....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422November 6, 2020 8:29 PM

Biden expands his lead in Nevada to over 22k.

by Anonymousreply 423November 6, 2020 10:21 PM

22,657 to be exact.

by Anonymousreply 424November 6, 2020 10:24 PM

[quote]FL is FL. Internals are good. Seriously.

[quote]It's not close. Biden can win some surprising states like MT, KS or even AK.

[quote]FCI

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425November 6, 2020 11:12 PM

R425 - FL, OH and TX were all corrupted. As per usual. DeJoy had a big role in that (proven - with hundreds of thousands of missing mail-in ballots that will hopefully get some press soon). Machine hacking likely helped with the rest. Google the Beto/Cruz race a few years back and see the irregularities with flipping a Beto vote to Cruz. FCI isn't wrong and never has been. GOP cheating usually gives them an additional 5 to 6 points in any state.

by Anonymousreply 426November 6, 2020 11:30 PM

One of the things I resent about this fucker is that even when being kicked out he manages to hold us all hostage. Once away he gets his fucking way running everything like a reality game show where they just fucking keep delaying the reveal.

by Anonymousreply 427November 6, 2020 11:42 PM

Glenn: Kirschner:

As Ballot Count Makes Election of Biden More Likely - Let's Talk About Trump Pardons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428November 7, 2020 2:04 AM

These threads need to go on; someone needs to keep account!

by Anonymousreply 429November 7, 2020 5:06 PM

After Biden takes office, if there are any lawsuits against Trump, they can now proceed. So we should keep this thread to keep track of Trump's current and future crimes.

But someone should start a thread for the GOP clown car. Because the 2024 race is about to shift from low gear into high gear.

by Anonymousreply 430November 7, 2020 5:44 PM

Glory, glory hallelujah!

These threads will continue until these scum are held accountable.

by Anonymousreply 431November 7, 2020 7:23 PM

How likely is prosecution from what you hear FCI r431?

by Anonymousreply 432November 7, 2020 7:34 PM

There's still Trump Treason to come, or at leas to be made known.

Starting with unredacting the Mueller Report.

by Anonymousreply 433November 7, 2020 8:44 PM

R432 I haven’t heard anything. It has all been election information.

All I want to do is celebrate- We did it!

by Anonymousreply 434November 7, 2020 9:15 PM

When Trump is subpoenaed by the House, he will no longer have even the bullshit protection of office he claimed to ignore them. Citizen Trump can be found in contempt and jailed until he complies.

by Anonymousreply 435November 7, 2020 11:25 PM

Can Nancy impeach him even after he leaves office?

by Anonymousreply 436November 7, 2020 11:28 PM

Of course not r436.

But she can bitchslap the fuck out of him.

by Anonymousreply 437November 7, 2020 11:31 PM

I hate to ask this question today while everybody is celebrating. (one of the few times lately I'm not blocked on this thread), but what happens between now and 1-20-2021? Trump is still in the oval office. He is still "POTUS". Executive orders? Firing the head of the FBI? Pardons? How much damage can he get away with? Are there ways he can be stopped?

This is the day things might really start to get rough!

by Anonymousreply 438November 8, 2020 12:23 AM

Biden is already planning to undo Trump's executive orders, so any new orders by Trump would meet the same fate. And since every new administration fires people, anyone Trump fires may have been fired anyway.

Where Trump can do damage is pardons, but even that has silver lining, as anyone who is pardoned then can't plead the 5th to get out of testifying before Congress.

by Anonymousreply 439November 8, 2020 1:22 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

With Biden Win, Can Trump be Indicted by SDNY Prosecutors During Lame Duck Period to Test OLC Memo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440November 8, 2020 1:26 AM

Biden said he was only in for one term.....We need to start planning ahead....#Harris/Buttigieg2024

by Anonymousreply 441November 8, 2020 2:08 AM

Biden has never said that r441.

Hold your horses.

by Anonymousreply 442November 8, 2020 2:14 AM

'Small, And Pitiful, and Irrelevant': Maddow Underwhelmed By Trump Election Pushback | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443November 8, 2020 2:28 AM

R442...Yes he did, early in the campaign.

by Anonymousreply 444November 8, 2020 2:36 AM

r442...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445November 8, 2020 2:39 AM

What was the vibe on the Sunday political shows this am? Did any GOP’ers stand up for him or are they hiding in their holes?

by Anonymousreply 446November 8, 2020 4:00 PM

"are they hiding in their holes" - this phrase takes on a whole new meaning when you consider the vast number of GOP closet-cases currently infesting every level of the Federal government.

by Anonymousreply 447November 8, 2020 4:18 PM

They’re all waiting for Trump's heartfelt, gracious and nation-healing concession speech. I’m sure it’ll be coming any minute now.

by Anonymousreply 448November 8, 2020 4:41 PM

Orange and Co are sending emails to his cultists asking for money for contesting the election.

Is it really about fighting for the election or is it about a cash grab to help them line their pockets and pay off campaign debts?

by Anonymousreply 449November 8, 2020 8:45 PM

I say yes to lining their pockets.

Doubtful about paying off campaign debts.

by Anonymousreply 450November 8, 2020 8:48 PM

Send the money!

by Anonymousreply 451November 8, 2020 9:03 PM

Trump can *legally* use "leftover" campaign funds to pay for personal legal defense bills, R449. It’s all about continuing the grift.

by Anonymousreply 452November 8, 2020 9:51 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

The Problem with Pardons: The Urge to "Move On" is Strong but Here's Why Prosecutions are Necessary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453November 8, 2020 10:33 PM

I know, R452, that's why I mentioned it.

by Anonymousreply 454November 8, 2020 11:17 PM

Here's the ultimate question:

Can Trump pardon himself?

I predict he will try.

by Anonymousreply 455November 9, 2020 12:15 AM

Hes going to pardon everyone including Pence...he will then resign and Pence will pardon him. But he wont get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 456November 9, 2020 12:20 AM

He'll do some sort of blanket pardon for everyone in his Administration, including of course his children. He'll pardon himself and get away with doing it.

by Anonymousreply 457November 9, 2020 12:23 AM

Here are the GOP and Trump campaign’s allegations of election irregularities. So far, none has been proved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458November 9, 2020 2:28 AM

Quelle surprise...

by Anonymousreply 459November 9, 2020 2:34 AM

[quote]Here are the GOP and Trump campaign’s allegations of election irregularities. So far, none has been proved.

But they seemed so real when I was standing outside Fantasy Island Adult Bookstore!

by Anonymousreply 460November 9, 2020 7:47 AM

Does he have to be charged with something to pardon? Or are these pre-pardons and admissions of guilt?

by Anonymousreply 461November 9, 2020 1:15 PM

r461...NO, and YES

by Anonymousreply 462November 9, 2020 1:24 PM

I cannot believe that the legal system accepts you can be pardoned in advance, before you have been charged with a crime.

by Anonymousreply 463November 9, 2020 3:13 PM

It doesn’t r463, it just never has been tested in court. Only Ford did it. Every other president pardoned people who were already convicted. I predict if Dump pardons people in this manner, law enforcement will ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 464November 9, 2020 4:03 PM

R464, if not a legal fact, an advance presidential pardon is an empirical fact. It happened, people know it happened and that nobody challenged it. Many people will think, if it wasn't challenged, it means it couldn't have been, and therefore it's legitimate and legal.

by Anonymousreply 465November 9, 2020 5:16 PM

[quote]Many people will think, if it wasn't challenged, it means it couldn't have been, and therefore it's legitimate and legal.

Donald? Donald Trump is that you?

by Anonymousreply 466November 9, 2020 5:49 PM

An empirical fact. What in the hell is that?

by Anonymousreply 467November 9, 2020 7:57 PM

[quote]Only Ford did it.

Not true.

[quote]Even before Garland, President Abraham Lincoln (among others) pardoned dozens of people — including alleged traitors — preemptively. More recently, President Jimmy Carter pardoned hundreds of thousands of Vietnam draft evaders, including those who had not been charged or convicted. And, most famously, President Gerald Ford pardoned President Richard Nixon, who had not yet been charged with anything.

by Anonymousreply 468November 9, 2020 8:41 PM

Also:

[quote] In Ex parte Garland , the Supreme Court settled the question of preemptive pardons. The justices in that 1866 case decided that while pardons could reach only past acts, the pardon “may be exercised at any time after [the act’s] commission, either before legal proceedings are taken or during their pendency or after conviction and judgment.”

by Anonymousreply 469November 9, 2020 8:42 PM

NYT: Trump has removed the scientist in charge of the nation's premier climate report. Sources say he will be replaced by a climate change denialist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470November 9, 2020 10:37 PM

House Dems are squabbling a bit over the House results. Simple fact- they turned out. We turned out. Once emotions calm, they will see it was mostly about turnout and more split ticketing. The polls being so generous for Dems may have hurt them here. It may have given republican voters for Biden a feeling they didn’t have to vote so Blue because Dems were expected, by most, to expand their majority. Internal polls were showing this late in the race.

We did flip GA-7 today so that is something. We may flip one in IL or NY.

I personally think they maxed out their turnout. We have room to grow. We just need to vote at this level.

by Anonymousreply 471November 9, 2020 11:36 PM

FCI, what happened to all those internals that you said she saw/heard about that showed a landslide victory against Trump?

What happened to all the polls this time around? Why were they so wrong again?

by Anonymousreply 472November 9, 2020 11:51 PM

Joe Scarborough has been saying that all the Republican internal polls also showed the GOP losing bigly. They were evidently as shocked as we were.

by Anonymousreply 473November 9, 2020 11:54 PM

R472 They were wrong- again. I’ll never listen to polls again. I posted how the internal polls looked great heading into the final week. The exception were the Senate races. They showed independent and republican-leaning voters feeling squeamish about voting all Blue. It was the first time this showed up in polling and it was curious, and concerning, it was showing up in the last week. Voters can get impulsive during the last week. However, it mirrored the 2018 midterms.

by Anonymousreply 474November 10, 2020 12:14 AM

FCI, have you heard any rumbling about what Dump is planning? I think we should be prepared for everything.

by Anonymousreply 475November 10, 2020 12:18 AM

R475 You don’t need me to tell you anything. Pres Bone Spurs is telegraphing what he is doing as is the entire gop. They are saying it out loud. They’re going to rip the fabric of our country before he leaves (he will). This motivates the base. They’ve really tapped into something with their base. Republicans can’t win without them. They’ve animated something sinister in our electorate. The good news- we outnumber them by a lot. The bad news- we have to vote at this level and higher to continue to beat them.

Conservatives are buying up tons of small market media in television and radio. Where are the liberals/moderate billionaires? They need to and must do this. This is another reason the base are cult zombies now-all they hear is propaganda. If we don’t fight this in medium and small markets in huge ways we’re idiots and it won’t end well.

by Anonymousreply 476November 10, 2020 12:28 AM

Terrifying FCI r476 I hope liberal money knows this.

by Anonymousreply 477November 10, 2020 1:47 AM

We need Gates and Buffet to get involved.

by Anonymousreply 478November 10, 2020 4:58 AM

trump wants investigations into voter fraud allegations. Trouble is, most of the recent allegations come from him, his family, and his loyalists. Democrats have been worried about Russian interference but it's trump & cabal's interference with the Post Office, vote suppression, reducing numbers of ballot boxes, placing illegal ballot boxes (in CA), and accusations against Democrats for rigging the election is where the real irregularities can be found.

Fascist, cheating, dirtier than dirt liar.

by Anonymousreply 479November 10, 2020 5:09 AM

He’s projecting. If they accuse it, they’re doing it. Like clockwork.

by Anonymousreply 480November 10, 2020 11:21 AM

R480 so true, FCI. Every accusation is a confession.

by Anonymousreply 481November 10, 2020 11:31 AM

So at what point do we start worrying that it's a coup vs a tantrum?

by Anonymousreply 482November 10, 2020 8:55 PM

There are adults in the room, or at least with a lease starting on January 20th, and they will handle it.

by Anonymousreply 483November 10, 2020 9:03 PM

It's going to be a long 70 days.

by Anonymousreply 484November 10, 2020 9:08 PM

They are trying to create chaos and stir up doubts with literally nothing to work with. The important thing for Biden/Harris and everyone else is not to take the bait. I'm sure Biden and Harris, as well as the presumptive cabinet are on top of everything. These developments have been anticipated for quite a while and I'd be extremely surprised if no plans were in place.

by Anonymousreply 485November 10, 2020 9:14 PM

They're doing it to stall for time, so that Barr and others can get rid of any documents, evidence of illegalities, etc before the Biden team can get in there. "Quick, destroy all evidence why'll there's still time".

Also to raise - I mean grift money to pay for Trump's campaign finances. The same reason he's holding rallies.

by Anonymousreply 486November 10, 2020 11:48 PM

Do they really need any distraction to shred documents?

by Anonymousreply 487November 11, 2020 12:02 AM

This twitter thread made me feel better:

Here is a good explanation of why Trump and the republicans are doing what they are doing: STEP DOWN FROM THE LEDGE THREAD. Let's take a deep breath and understand what is happening and why. When we understand motives, we are better able to evaluate the situation clearly and choose how we want to respond, rather than react. So why are we dealing with this sudden crazy? 2. First, EGO. Specifically, Trump's ego. Trump has never had a situation so completely beyond his control. He believed that his exhortations of "mail fraud," perhaps combined with Pooty's help, would result in a win. He is frightened and disoriented and unable to cope w reality

3. For reasons that are sad and disturbing, the people around him -- including his staff, many R officials -- can't seem to break it to him. So expect a huge 💩how as they enable his tantrum: psycho tweets, firings, threats, etc. Smile and nod like you would to a crazy person 4. GRIFT. This entire presidency has been about making money off of the office. The "fraud" narrative is an excuse for his Fatal Attraction emails demanding money from his supporters. That $ is going to his campaign "debt" (which exists bc everyone was skimming off the top) 5. THE NEXT CON. He has to set up a narrative that, once he leaves office, will give him a clear "enemy" against which to launch his next venture -- Trump TV. At the end of all this, I expect not just the usual suspects, but Fox News, SCOTUS, and several R's to be on the 💩list 6. ATTENTION. Boo Boo is not going to be ignored. Having attention go to President-elect Biden -- his plans, his celebration, his FACE -- drives him bonkers. So he needs to bring it back to him, even if it means acting like a complete lunatic 7. FEAR. Trump is facing some serious criminal investigations and potential indictments once he leaves office. It's about to get real for him. Some thoughts on the crazy to expect on that front washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/1… 8. These are the basic things I see. Why is most of the GOP going along with it? I think bc 1) they are scared of the Senate runoff in Jan and 2) this is their jam. They have no choice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488November 11, 2020 1:04 AM

That needs to be on a fucking bumper sticker, r481 "every accusation is a confession".

Or "accuse = confess + GOP"

by Anonymousreply 489November 11, 2020 1:20 AM

R488 I love Asha. Smart, beautiful, and she knows how to comfort.

by Anonymousreply 490November 11, 2020 3:51 AM

CNN legal analyst says Trump cases are getting dismissed at 'record speed'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491November 11, 2020 9:54 PM

There are so many reasons Orange could be doing this... ego, greed, etc.

Any thoughts that he might be doing this to hold everyone hostage until they agree to give him immunity from Prosecution?

by Anonymousreply 492November 11, 2020 10:11 PM

He would never ask for immunity. He will flee the country first.

by Anonymousreply 493November 11, 2020 10:27 PM

RNC chair Ronna McDaniel deletes tweet conceding that Burnt Umber Butthole lost

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494November 11, 2020 11:27 PM

Trump just backed Ronna for another term as GOP Chairperson.

by Anonymousreply 495November 11, 2020 11:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496November 12, 2020 12:04 AM

Opinions | Trump is now sabotaging the transition. Democrats have a way to fight back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497November 12, 2020 3:39 PM

Womp womp. Trump adviser and well known turd Corey Lewandowski has Covid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498November 12, 2020 5:32 PM

How's that none of these infected shits hasn't died yet?

by Anonymousreply 499November 12, 2020 5:50 PM

Cory was at the four seasons shit show with Rudy G.... hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 500November 12, 2020 5:59 PM

Why aren’t any of these people becoming seriously ill? I want to see more hospitalizations and deaths.

by Anonymousreply 501November 12, 2020 6:25 PM

Something tells me they're all faking COVID so they can "prove" it's not so bad. It was weird how Bill Barr disappeared for so long, but he probably had a heart attack, the fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 502November 12, 2020 6:45 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Supreme Court Arguments in ACA/Obamacare Case Give Important Clues to How Election Cases Might Go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503November 12, 2020 7:15 PM

I died. Do I not count?

by Anonymousreply 504November 12, 2020 10:24 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump Begins Acknowledging He's Lost the Election, Now Let the Transition of Power to Biden Begin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505November 13, 2020 1:54 AM

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump moved their kids to a new school after parents complained about the couple not following coronavirus protocols, report says

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506November 13, 2020 2:32 AM

[quote]Opinions | Trump is now sabotaging the transition. Democrats have a way to fight back.

Yeah. A subpoena will fix it! We can add her to the list of the other hundred Repugs that have just ignored them at will without consequence.

by Anonymousreply 507November 13, 2020 7:04 AM

Ivanka’s daughter looks like a mini Katy Tur!

by Anonymousreply 508November 13, 2020 10:24 AM

R506 everyone should treat the whole family and their spawn as pariahs.

by Anonymousreply 509November 13, 2020 10:33 AM

I wish someone had asked Trump to name his grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 510November 13, 2020 2:31 PM

It looks like Trump's election night event was another superspreader event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511November 13, 2020 5:28 PM

Trump campaign dropped its lawsuit in Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 512November 13, 2020 5:32 PM

[quote]Trump campaign dropped

Pretty much sums it all up for this administration.

by Anonymousreply 513November 13, 2020 5:40 PM

With yet another Trump party turning into a Covid super-spreader event, I think it's time to repost this. It always cracks me up. Especially around the .50 mark'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514November 13, 2020 7:06 PM

Democracy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515November 13, 2020 11:31 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

DHS Refutes Trump's Claim of Election Fraud. 16 Federal Prosecutor Tell AG Barr NO Election Fraud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516November 14, 2020 12:46 AM

So, Trump blurted out on Twitter that Biden won because the election was rigged. At least he's admitting that Biden won.

by Anonymousreply 517November 15, 2020 1:44 PM

Occam's Razor begs to ask: How come the Dems rigged ONLY the Presidential choice on the ballot?

by Anonymousreply 518November 15, 2020 2:15 PM

[quote]At least he's admitting that Biden won.

An hour later he posts:

I concede NOTHING!

by Anonymousreply 519November 15, 2020 2:27 PM

Je ne regrette rien!

by Anonymousreply 520November 15, 2020 2:49 PM

Please don't bring La Môme Piaf into this, r520.

by Anonymousreply 521November 15, 2020 2:54 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Lawsuits Won't Work, Faithless Electors Won't Work. It's Over. Trump Lost/Biden Won. Transition Time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522November 15, 2020 4:20 PM

Did Biden start receiving the daily briefings on Friday?

by Anonymousreply 523November 15, 2020 4:22 PM

CNN:

Obama: This is what 72 million votes for Trump says to me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524November 15, 2020 6:52 PM

r517, He's not tho, not really. He's saying that he would have won but Biden somehow rigged the election so he wouldn't. He's really not conceding anything at all.

Yeah Trumpie, it's called GETTING MORE VOTES and taking back states that you won last time.

by Anonymousreply 525November 15, 2020 10:42 PM

Chelsea Clinton: Trumpers were outside Bill and Hillary's house earlier this afternoon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526November 15, 2020 10:49 PM

Chelsea Clinton stays classy.

Trump supporters stay pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 527November 15, 2020 10:51 PM

trump is claiming the election was rigged to keep attention on himself. He can't stand that the focus shifted to WINNER Joe Biden. It's the orange crazy's last grasp at getting the limelight. Come January 20 he'll be fish wrap, yesterday's news. He'll be the toddler jumping on the sidelines yelling LOOK A ME!!! LOOK A ME!!! Loser.

I'm looking forward to President Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528November 16, 2020 12:55 AM

Do Trumpists and deplorables ever take a pause to just ask themselves the following:

How come no one not only locked Hillary up, but never even investigated her or brought an indictment against her -- all the while the fat orange man who shouted Lock Her Up was at the helm of government, including the law enforcement apparatus?

by Anonymousreply 529November 16, 2020 1:00 AM

The were multiple investigations into Clinton...both Congressional and criminal. They all turned up bupkis. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

by Anonymousreply 530November 16, 2020 2:44 AM

True, R530, and to note: All of them were done before Trump became POTUS.

When a Trumper tells you he fulfilled his 2016 election promises, just ask them why he never attempted to fulfil Lock Her Up. IF they start spouting shit about Deep State, tell them Trump went to bat for his cronies like Mike Flynn and Roger Stone so the question remains.

by Anonymousreply 531November 16, 2020 12:50 PM

R531 also ask them how they feel about their taxes going up next year and of course what happened ever to JFK Jr coming out of hiding and running with Orange as his VP.

by Anonymousreply 532November 16, 2020 7:16 PM

Q has moved on from JFK Jr. to new goalposts.

From Reddit:

[quote]QAnon conspiracy theorist and so-called “firefighter prophet” Mark Taylor appeared on the “Erskine Radio” program Saturday, where he asserted that recent promising news about COVID-19 vaccines is really code for President Donald Trump’s plans to take down the deep state “cabal,” which is a key promise of the QAnon conspiracy theory that baselessly posits that high-level Democrats and allied elites are running a child-sex-trafficking ring.

by Anonymousreply 533November 16, 2020 7:44 PM

Coup Clutz Clan

by Anonymousreply 534November 16, 2020 7:54 PM

R533....the highly ironic thing about their theories is that they believe the Child Trafficker in Chief, Donald J Trump himself is going to expose and prosecute a child trafficking ring. That has always made me believe that Trump, Bannon, or Stone were behind Q. Trump projects...A LOT. Have these people never heard of Trump Model Management who trafficked underage Eastern European girls for years ? And what exactly do they think Trump Escorts is doing in China ?...or why there are multiple Chinese massage parlor owners who are members of Mar A Lago. They certainly aren't giving guided tours of the countryside.

by Anonymousreply 535November 16, 2020 8:26 PM

R535, DUH. Orange is a hero who knows what he's doing. He has to do the dirty work to protect this country for PAEDOs!!! He had to do all of those things so he could get on the inside so he can expose all of them! You guys aren't as smart as he is. Trust in him. Trust in the plan!

by Anonymousreply 536November 16, 2020 8:36 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump Tries to Push Through Damaging EPA/Agriculture/Labor Regulatory Changes in his Final Weeks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537November 17, 2020 12:25 AM

Baby just fired Christopher Krebs, Director of the Fed Agency that stated the 2020 Election was reliable.

by Anonymousreply 538November 17, 2020 11:37 PM

If I wanted to donate $$$ to the two GA senate races, what would be the best organization to donate to? Anyone have any thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 539November 17, 2020 11:42 PM

R539. I think Fair Fight is the one Stacey Abrams has been promoting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540November 18, 2020 12:10 AM

Thanks, r540.

by Anonymousreply 541November 18, 2020 12:25 AM

You can also go directly to their websites and donate.

by Anonymousreply 542November 18, 2020 12:49 AM

r539 also we have a thread on this & other activities supporting the runoffs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543November 18, 2020 1:31 AM

R540, you are correct. She suggested donors use that site to contribute to the two GA senatorial campaigns while on Steven Colbert recently.

They use ActBlue, for processing payments for Democratic donations of all types. Makes it easy.

by Anonymousreply 544November 18, 2020 2:36 AM

Never allow a live interview again. Have it delayed by minutes and fact check. This will stop a lot of the fast talking, filibustering liars.

by Anonymousreply 545November 18, 2020 3:12 AM

The FBI is investigating Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, the Associated Press reported Tuesday evening, vetting allegations made by eight of Paxton’s former top aides that he illegally used the power of his office to benefit a political donor.

Paxton has been under indictment for more than five years on securities fraud charges but has yet to stand trial. He has dismissed the charges as politically motivated and entered a not guilty plea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546November 18, 2020 4:56 AM

Joe Biden has come out and said he's not really interested in pursuing anything legal against Orange... he will hire an "independent," DOJ who can do what they want, but Joe doesn't think it'd be good to charge Twitler with anything for the sake of unity.

I knew this was going to happen and it's one of the things that really pisses me off about Democrats. We are always concerned with trying to Unite and all it does is teach these fuckers that they can get away with doing whatever they want... which they will and will continue to tear down Democracy because of it.

Some say he's just saying this so he doesn't have to take any of the heat and it's just a patch to calm Orange's cultists down but I don't believe that. They'll let this fucker get away with it in the name of, "taking the high road."

Fuck that.

by Anonymousreply 547November 18, 2020 10:04 PM

The defeated prez will be brought to justice.

by Anonymousreply 548November 18, 2020 10:14 PM

One way or another

by Anonymousreply 549November 18, 2020 10:17 PM

SDNY is just waiting.

by Anonymousreply 550November 18, 2020 10:26 PM

R547, Biden knows there are plenty of other entities ready to pounce on him the minute he leaves office.

by Anonymousreply 551November 18, 2020 10:50 PM

I think Biden is right that the President shouldn’t be ordering investigations. That’s precisely what Drumpf has done. The DOJ should be independent. He should appoint Adam Schiff or Preet as the AG and then get out of their way when they INDEPENDENTLY nail Trump's orange hide to the wall.

by Anonymousreply 552November 18, 2020 10:53 PM

Agree R552. He only needs to appoint the right man or woman as AG...a person who could care less about taking some fucking "high road".

by Anonymousreply 553November 18, 2020 11:40 PM

Also let's hope Tish James will be locked and loaded for 45 on Jan 21 or soon after

by Anonymousreply 554November 19, 2020 12:07 AM

You know she is, R554. And where she spits, nothing is ever going to grow- ever!

by Anonymousreply 555November 19, 2020 12:13 AM

Trump is “Individual 1,” the unnamed un-indicted co-conspirator in the tax evasion and campaign finance crimes Michael Cohen was sent to prison for. Cohen implicated Trump and the prosecutor agreed, saying in Cohen's sentencing document that Cohen "acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1.” Charges could be filed against Trump at 12:01 pm on January 20.

by Anonymousreply 556November 19, 2020 12:14 AM

Thank goodness for Letitia James, (I hope so anyway). I don't trust Cyrus Vance. He's been on the take.

Check out his record. He has previously dropped serious charges on both Trump and his kids.

by Anonymousreply 557November 19, 2020 12:31 AM

I hope Letitia has a food taster.

by Anonymousreply 558November 19, 2020 12:47 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump's Failed Attack Strategy on Election Results: DeJoy, Graham, Rudy, Lawsuits - All Failed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559November 19, 2020 3:39 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Lindsey Graham Pressures Georgia Secretary of State to Toss Votes. Biden Mulls Over Investigations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560November 19, 2020 4:41 PM

Link to new thread when we need it. Please ignore the other misspelled one floating around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561November 19, 2020 7:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562November 19, 2020 11:38 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Rudy Lawsuits Fail so Trump Tries Some Arm-Twisting of Michigan State Legislators. It Won't Work

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563November 20, 2020 1:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!