Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyday Treasoning: Sweet Release (The Terason Thread, Part 39)

Continued Discussion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593November 2, 2020 11:26 PM

Link to previous thread for reference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 11:50 PM

Pres Bone Spurs seems to have stepped in it in a way he hasn’t before. That Proud Boys endorsement has turned off some of his softer support. Internal polls are brutal for him and republicans. I imagine they’ll be off a cliff after that “debate.”

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 12:49 PM

[quote] I imagine they’ll be off a cliff after that “debate.”

Pics please

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 12:51 PM

FCI/r2, can you go into a little bit of detail on the internal numbers and how they’ve changed, and what they mean? We are all familiar with external polls, but this stuff is incredibly scientific and much more accurate than external polls like Monmouth. I think it will help people better understand where the race is actually at. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 2:40 PM

Are we going to talk about the neurostimulator Dotard had attached to his head last night?

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 5:17 PM

[quote]I'm asking it here, [R579].

And apparently here as well r5.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 5:33 PM

Yes, I am, R6. New thread. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 6:27 PM

R5 his supporters don't care. They'll come up with some weird ass excuse like his brain is just so powerful since he is the smartest man alive that Scientists wanted to measure just how much brain activity he uses because it's off the charts and never been seen before!

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2020 6:30 PM

He wears diapers and fucks Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 6:36 PM

Buttfuck Mitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2020 6:37 PM

So what is that apparatus used for?

To keep him alert?

To keep him from stroking out?

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2020 6:37 PM

The Collapse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2020 6:38 PM

I'm smart...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2020 6:39 PM

R11, it's the clip-in part of a hair extension. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2020 6:40 PM

I saw on twitter some professional hair lady saying that that didn’t look like any hair styling apparatus.

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2020 6:50 PM

You said it, sister!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2020 7:30 PM

It's not a hair styling apparatus. It's clearly a neurostimulator. Didn't he just have a visit to the hospital not too long ago? Wasn't the rumor that he had a stroke?

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2020 7:50 PM

Are those that proclaim to love the military acting upset that Dotard responded to Biden saying those that died in Iraq were heroes with, "are they?"

by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2020 7:51 PM

I don't know the Proud Boys. Never heard of them. Even though I told them to stand by, I don't know who they are!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2020 7:54 PM

Wow DL is hopping today! Did something happen? Seriously, can someone post the links to the discussion of Dump’s metal plate? A search reveals nothing, and I want to post my opinion!

by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2020 8:31 PM

This may or may not be relevant to anything, but I thought I'd post it here:

Ukraine is investigating the murder of a US Embassy employee who was killed while jogging in Kyiv

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2020 9:52 PM

R4 I don’t get a lot of details. People know I post here. This thread is and has been popular among some people high up in govt and campaigns. I’ve said that before. I had told my DC friends and they said the Treason/Mueller threads were very popular due to the quality of discourse. (Notice trolls stay out of this thread). Because of this, I don’t get told a lot of details (except from one person). The biggest scoop I got was impeachment which I spilled the night before.

Back to internals- they are the gold standard. Campaigns pay huge bucks to get highly accurate data. Can they be off? Of course, but rarely. You see the campaign pulling TV from a lot of markets like AZ, MI, even OH someone reported. I was told the internals were the worst they had ever seen in decades. I was told AK, TX, GA, KS, MT, IA were very much in play. Someone here predicted a surprise Sen win for a Dem. I think it’s looking favorably. Possibly (fingers crossed) it looks to be Cornyn. A lot can happen but vote, get others to register and vote, spread the word. I want a tsunami blowout.

by Anonymousreply 22September 30, 2020 11:04 PM

Cornyn is awful. I'd love to see him go.

by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2020 11:06 PM

R22 Sometimes I have grammar mistakes like using “got” instead of “received” but that’s my Texas coming out in me. Or I get lazy.

by Anonymousreply 24September 30, 2020 11:06 PM

Thanks, FCI/r22!

by Anonymousreply 25September 30, 2020 11:30 PM

Administration adds fourth political appointee to Census Bureau in three months.

[quote] The Census Bureau has not answered NPR's question about why Census Bureau Director Steven Dillingham needs a dedicated attorney given that lawyers at the Commerce Department, which oversees the bureau, provide legal services for the bureau.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 30, 2020 11:52 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 1, 2020 12:13 AM

No wonder Dump’s campaign is broke. Lawyer fees for all of these stupid lawsuits he’s filing re mail in ballots.

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2020 12:37 AM

[quote] “There was fault on both sides,” Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), who is facing a tough reelection contest, told reporters on Wednesday. “The interrupting on both sides, the name-calling was very unbecoming for a presidential debate.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 1, 2020 1:14 AM

R29 She’s fighting for her place as a lobbyist now.

by Anonymousreply 30October 1, 2020 1:16 AM

Susan Collins IS the both sides troll!

by Anonymousreply 31October 1, 2020 1:29 AM

Biden has pulled within a point of Trump, in South Carolina of all places. Jamie Harrison is even or a point above Miss Lindsey. She's on show after show on Fox nightly and on weekends. She can't face a gathering in SC unless it is carefully structured and attendance is by invitation.

The Murdochs must really adore Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 32October 1, 2020 2:35 AM

The "both sides" crap is really irritating. There is no contest. A vote for trump is a vote to destroy our democracy. Biden may not be perfect but he's all we have right now to lead us out of the darkness. He will surround himself with the best and the brightest, true patriots and experts who actually believe in democracy. Biden will carry the torch and we will be the team.

I can't wait to wash the stink of trump out of our government.

by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2020 3:06 AM

r33, well said.

by Anonymousreply 34October 1, 2020 3:07 AM

Whataboutism is all they have and it’s a tried and true strategy for republicans. When you can’t sell voters on your ideas or policies, you whatabout everything to death.

by Anonymousreply 35October 1, 2020 3:11 AM

It was in MN tonight and attacked Ilhan Omar relentlessly. Totally devoid of shame.

[quote] Trump spent over $10k on FB ads alone since yesterday demonizing Somali refugees, before the ads were removed for violations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 1, 2020 3:22 AM

Yes, but I feel it's the easiest thing to ignore.

Here I go saying we should ignore the trolls but I have to admit that I love it every single time one of our real Dataloungers takes down one of those annoying nazi infiltrators.

by Anonymousreply 37October 1, 2020 3:23 AM

I guess racism and pandering to the Proud Boys is all they have left

by Anonymousreply 38October 1, 2020 3:25 AM

I should clarify- I told my friends in DC about this place and how we had brilliant posters in the Treason/Mueller thread, in particular. Some of them checked this place out and were impressed (and amused) at this little site. Many of them were impressed enough to spread the word.

I need to stop multitasking while posting.

by Anonymousreply 39October 1, 2020 4:04 AM

Did anybody catch insane Ted Cruz on Cuomo's show tonight? LOL Chris really went after him, which is everything that horrible hypocrite deserves.

by Anonymousreply 40October 1, 2020 5:32 AM

From previous thread, how would Ivanka handle prison? I hope as some 400# dyke's hand puppet.

by Anonymousreply 41October 1, 2020 6:00 AM

OP, how do you know he's not keeping two sets of books?

by Anonymousreply 42October 1, 2020 6:01 AM

Trump is Treason

by Anonymousreply 43October 1, 2020 6:25 AM

[quote]“The interrupting on both sides, the name-calling was very unbecoming for a presidential debate.”

Unbecoming? Does the woman never look in a mirror?

by Anonymousreply 44October 1, 2020 7:27 AM

I am so frustrated....here's what happened. What nobody is talking about...

In Sept 2016, the Trump campaign contracted with Russia to hack U. S. voting machines. To make Trump's surprise win more believable, they sent Comey out to announce a fake re-investigation of Hillary. That way they could say her loss was a result of this last minute bad news for her.

Most intelligence professionals claimed they didn't think the hacking was successful. But Harry Reid , the senate minority leader in 2016 , told writer David Shimer there’s “no question” Moscow changed the outcome. “The Russians manipulated the votes. It’s that simple,” he declared.

The Trump administration did nothing to combat our voting system. Not out of incompetence, deliberate! They deliberately left us wide open so that Russia can do it again. Oh yeah, AND they've improved their methods. ...

Remember, EVERYTHING TRUMP DOES IS PROJECTION. He accused Joe Biden of being a pedo. Why? Because Trump is the one who raped a 13yr old girl. Why is Trump claiming our Mail-in voting system is rigged? Because it's not! Because he knows our Voting MACHINES are - they can be hacked and will be hacked - in his favor! Russia can only change your vote if you vote at the polls, or, you know, it's cool if you don't vote at all.

There is more than enough evidence this is happening. Why isn't it out there? Why isn't Anderson Cooper reporting it? Or Rachel? Or Lawrence? Does he really not know? C'mon, who hates Trump more than Lawrence O'Donnell? He'd report this even if he didn't think it true.

I don't get it!!!!

Here is a link supporting at least one of my statements...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 1, 2020 8:22 AM

[quote]The Trump administration did nothing to combat our voting system.

I beg to disagree.

by Anonymousreply 46October 1, 2020 11:13 AM

FCI do you know if through the regular bureaucratic mechanisms the Democratic Senators can delay the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett until after the election?

If yes, and the election goes well, could the House then quickly send article of Impeachment up to the Senate? (And then more articles as needed?) Could the Senate be tied up in trials until the new Senate is seated?

by Anonymousreply 47October 1, 2020 11:18 AM

R47 Hey ElderLez- I do believe Nancy has said she has some tools to use. Impeachment is one. It’s risky. It would look incredibly partisan at this point. House Dems in close races would likely have their re-election chances hurt.

Senate Dems have little power to stop this on their side-that I know of.

I’m afraid she’ll be confirmed but we can add seats to the SC provided we get enough of a cushion in the Senate.

Remember, internal polls look brutal for republicans- worst in decades. I’m seeing ads for candidates in Texas I’ve never seen before. That tells me polls for down ballot races here are tight.

by Anonymousreply 48October 1, 2020 11:34 AM

agreed it wouldn’t make sense before the election.

by Anonymousreply 49October 1, 2020 11:46 AM

The neurostimulator meme is 4chan stuff. For one thing, they're used for chronic pain, not to improve cognition. Second, it wouldn't be on his head, it would be just above his ass, according to Johns Hopkins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 1, 2020 11:50 AM

r48 FCI - always enjoy reading your insights. Now that it's Oct, any insider thought or "word in your circle" re: what a potential October surprise instigated by Trump et al, would be?

by Anonymousreply 51October 1, 2020 3:58 PM

I agree, r50. My only other thought besides hair tape is some kind of medical thing to prevent strokes. Any doctor out there want to chime in? Hair tape is usually clear, not shiny, so I’m interested in what others think.

by Anonymousreply 52October 1, 2020 4:43 PM

Sorry, but Pelosi needs to have Impeachment Articles ready to go...especially on the outside chance that Trump wins. The new Senate takes office WEEKS before the inauguration. You have to be prepared to beat them at their own game. I have no doubts that Russia will alter the vote totals again like they did in 2016...AND YES, THEY ALTERED THE VOTES. Reality Winner was rushed off to prison (no bail pending trial) for exposing it....and she still sits there today.

by Anonymousreply 53October 1, 2020 5:31 PM

r52...its obvious...its an audio piece...thats why Trump et al made such a big deal of Biden supposedly wearing one for the debate.

by Anonymousreply 54October 1, 2020 5:33 PM

Focus Group

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 1, 2020 5:54 PM

Well, r50, wouldn't it be just like him to *not* follow directions?

by Anonymousreply 56October 1, 2020 5:59 PM

How did I not see this before?

Did he forget she was with him because it's her, "double?" ha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 1, 2020 8:40 PM

So MANY things to remember, r57!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 1, 2020 8:44 PM

Trump fans sure like to project. They're falsely attributing a "I want to take away your guns" type quote to Kamala Harris, when it was actually Trump who said it. Oops!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 1, 2020 8:55 PM

Lady G and her Russian disinformation.

[[quote]In other words, Republicans spent a five-hour hearing Wednesday haranguing the FBI for advancing possible Russian disinformation, while busily doing the same thing themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 1, 2020 9:21 PM

Ratcliffe is a gentleman caller of the utmost standards.

by Anonymousreply 61October 1, 2020 9:25 PM

R48/FCI riddle me this - if the internals are so brutal, why in the hell aren't these idiots distancing themselves from this traitor? They seem to be more determined than ever to die a horrible death.

Not that I care. These assholes have been all in on their bigotry, racism and mysogyny for the last 30 years. Now they can die by it.

by Anonymousreply 62October 1, 2020 9:43 PM

R62, I'm not FCI, but I've often thought about this. It's possible that the people who still work for Trump know that by now they have no future even if they do jump ship. It's too late; they're trash. There's also the Sunk Cost Fallacy, which is to say, they've put so much time, effort and money into Trump and everything that he represents that they cannot bring themselves to accept that it was all for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 63October 1, 2020 10:45 PM

R51 There’s a lot of speculation but nothing we would be privy to. They will have sn October surprise there is no doubt. It’ll be a huge lie and Barr will be behind it.

R62 Easy. They have a chance to win. A chance. Some races are close like IA and SC. They piss off those hard core 37% and they’re toast. This is the dilemma for republicans. They’re stuck with exciting this newly awakened rabid base. They go back to boring republicans the base will sit it out. That would be devastating for a party which is already shrinking.

by Anonymousreply 64October 1, 2020 10:55 PM

Hope Hicks has tested positive for Covid... and yet again, Dotard has not.

Amazing.

by Anonymousreply 65October 2, 2020 1:15 AM

Now Dotard has to go into "quarantine." Maybe it is all a hoax!!! A hoax so Dotard doesn't have to do the next debate.

by Anonymousreply 66October 2, 2020 3:45 AM

He trashed Biden for wearing a mask at the debates....lol

by Anonymousreply 67October 2, 2020 3:47 AM

How do Deplorables justify Dotard quarantining if it's all a hoax?

by Anonymousreply 68October 2, 2020 3:48 AM

Does he have COVID-19? He supposedly already had it. The bad debate, white supremacy backlash, Melanie tapes. Hmmmm. Distraction? He could pull a Jairo (or however you spell that Nazi’s name) and say he had no symptoms which makes him tough.

by Anonymousreply 69October 2, 2020 4:14 AM

This quarantine is nothing but a distraction. How many times has someone been around Dotard and been diagnosed with Covid and he hasn't quarantined?

Is the only difference that he's fucking Hope?

by Anonymousreply 70October 2, 2020 4:44 AM

Confirmed: Trump and Melania have Covid-19.

Ho-ly shit.

by Anonymousreply 71October 2, 2020 5:06 AM

It's weird that I don't believe it. Like, I feel like it's a lie to either distract all the shit that just came out and the debate or they're using it to try to get sympathy for votes.

by Anonymousreply 72October 2, 2020 5:13 AM

Impeach Pence

Trump Expires

Nancy becomes first female POTUS

Smooth Transition for Biden

by Anonymousreply 73October 2, 2020 5:20 AM

October Surprise!!!

by Anonymousreply 74October 2, 2020 5:24 AM

I don't believe it, either, r72.

He lies about everything. This is just another distraction.

by Anonymousreply 75October 2, 2020 7:22 AM

If he really does have COVID I hope it doesn't kill him because then the conspiracy theorists will be saying he was murdered and we'll NEVER hear the end of it.

by Anonymousreply 76October 2, 2020 7:30 AM

Bill Barr must be stress eatng. His coup d'etat scheme keeps hiting roadblocks.

by Anonymousreply 77October 2, 2020 8:48 AM

Wasn't Kimberly Guilfoyle an early spreader?

by Anonymousreply 78October 2, 2020 8:50 AM

Dunno about early r78, but man, that bitch sure can spread!

by Anonymousreply 79October 2, 2020 9:41 AM

The WH leaks like a sieve. If Trump is lying, I don't see how he would be able to keep things under wraps for more than a day. Besides, his getting the virus emphasizes his response to it, the one subject Trump desperately wants to avoid talking about. His campaign message, after all, is "it's over, we won." Every time some one mentioned COVID-19 during the debate he went berserk and tried to change the subject.

by Anonymousreply 80October 2, 2020 10:11 AM

I'm worried about all those people who attended the debate. I know there was social distancing on stage, but what about in the audience? His stupid family didn't wear masks.

by Anonymousreply 81October 2, 2020 10:41 AM

The most fucking irresponsible person ever. So many deaths directly because of his extreme incompetence and sociopathy.

by Anonymousreply 82October 2, 2020 11:31 AM

Thank goodness he can’t hold those rallies in WI, those events would have infected a ton Of people.

by Anonymousreply 83October 2, 2020 11:42 AM

Yup, I believe he has it. As someone upthread said, his whole re-election strategy hinges on Covid being over. In fact, if he were asymptomatic, I bet he would have tried to hide his diagnosis totally. Because he has symptoms, he can’t hide it.

by Anonymousreply 84October 2, 2020 2:49 PM

[quote] What's happening is clear. American intel agencies, that are supposed to be totally apolitical, have been folded into Trump's campaign.

[quote] They are keeping info about Russian interference hidden, and overhyping info about China and Iran helping Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 2, 2020 4:06 PM

Miss Lindz weighs in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 2, 2020 4:24 PM

Lindsey 🐞 🐞 🐞:

[quote]Talked to Senator Lee earlier today and wished him a speedy recovery. Look forward to welcoming him back to the @senjudiciary to proceed with the nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barret on October 12.

by Anonymousreply 87October 2, 2020 4:28 PM

So, did Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) pick up his COVID infection at the WH?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 2, 2020 5:04 PM

Either that or he spread it there.

by Anonymousreply 89October 2, 2020 5:06 PM

House Votes To Condemn QAnon Conspiracy Movement

The measure passed 371-18, with one GOP member voting present.

QAnon is a "collective delusion, said House Rules Chairman Jim McGovern, D-Mass., "We all must call it what it is: a sick cult."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 2, 2020 5:22 PM

"The measure passed 371-18, with one GOP member voting present."

Who the fuck voted against this?

by Anonymousreply 91October 2, 2020 5:25 PM

[quote] Who the fuck voted against this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92October 2, 2020 5:27 PM

^ of course Steve King is on that list

by Anonymousreply 93October 2, 2020 5:28 PM

Dotard supposedly met one one one with Amy AFTER being on the plane.

by Anonymousreply 94October 2, 2020 5:41 PM

[quote]Dotard supposedly met one one one with Amy AFTER being on the plane.

Is that one of those sex things?

by Anonymousreply 95October 2, 2020 5:42 PM

Wow, if Barrett gets it, I will be a convert re divine intervention.

by Anonymousreply 96October 2, 2020 5:52 PM

Fucking idiots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 2, 2020 5:52 PM

[quote]Wow, if Barrett gets it, I will be a convert re divine intervention.

She and her husband have already had it.

by Anonymousreply 98October 2, 2020 5:59 PM

Its no surprise he contracted it.. he's in the top 3 bracket for those who will: 1) He's old 2) He's obese / unhealthy 3) as we learned this week, he's low income.

by Anonymousreply 99October 2, 2020 6:00 PM

[quote]Who the fuck voted against this?

Apparently Screwy Gomer didn't, which shocks the hell out of me.

by Anonymousreply 100October 2, 2020 6:00 PM

R98 she can get it again.

by Anonymousreply 101October 2, 2020 6:00 PM

Yes, but probably not this soon.

by Anonymousreply 102October 2, 2020 6:03 PM

It can if RBG wins her second argument with God!

by Anonymousreply 103October 2, 2020 6:05 PM

LOL, r103

by Anonymousreply 104October 2, 2020 6:31 PM

Damn, r98.

by Anonymousreply 105October 2, 2020 6:36 PM

[quote] I read it too @justinamash , it's a non-binding resolution that condemns a dangerous digital cult that is destroying people's lives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 2, 2020 6:38 PM

People are claiming that Amy will have to quarantine for 14 days and that she also met with Senators who will now also have to quarantine for 14 days and because of that there's now no way it can go through before the election.

Is that just wishful thinking?

by Anonymousreply 107October 2, 2020 6:47 PM

When Trump claimed he was going to drain the swamp, I didn't realize he meant to do it by giving them all Covid.

by Anonymousreply 108October 2, 2020 6:48 PM

Can't the Senators just kiss her Christian whackjob ass on Zoom?

by Anonymousreply 109October 2, 2020 6:51 PM

Why were Trump and Pence speaking from different podiums spaced far apart on Sep. 28? Has he known since then that he had Covid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 2, 2020 6:57 PM

I think that's just ego, R110.

(Not that they really care but) wouldn't it be against protocol for Pence to speak from behind the POTUS emblem? Mikey got shunted to the kids table so 45 could look presidential instead of having to speak from behind the White House emblem.

by Anonymousreply 111October 2, 2020 7:06 PM

So its starting to look more and more like the Amy Coney Barrett event was ground zero for this outbreak

WELL, WELL, WELL,

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DISRESPECT AN ICON, SHOW CONTEMPT FOR DEMOCRACY, AND ATTEMPT TO IMPOSE YOUR IDEOLOGICAL WILL UPON THE PEOPLE

by Anonymousreply 112October 2, 2020 7:54 PM

DoJ alumni are warning that Bill Barr intends to use law enforcement to undermine free and fair elections.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 2, 2020 9:36 PM

USPS employees are quietly resisting DeJoy's efforts to undermine mail-in ballots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 2, 2020 9:40 PM

Dotard to be admitted to Walter Reed for a few days for, "observation."

by Anonymousreply 115October 2, 2020 9:54 PM

Joe Biden is taking down his negative ads, going all-positive, the New York Times reports.

Trump’s sick trick is working.

by Anonymousreply 116October 2, 2020 10:11 PM

r116 I don't think so. Unlike 45, he's being classy, empathetic, essentially being a decent human being

by Anonymousreply 117October 2, 2020 10:18 PM

Chris Wallace just did an interview stating both parties agreed to be tested at the debate but Orange's team did not show up on time... by the time they got there it was too late to be tested so they did the "honor system," with him and trusted him when he said he had been tested negative.

Why the fuck would they be under the delusion he has any honor?

by Anonymousreply 118October 2, 2020 11:11 PM

Louie Gohmert of Tyler, Texas is a very strange right-winger. And he keeps getting re-elected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 3, 2020 12:36 AM

Another one:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 3, 2020 12:37 AM

Gohmert needs to get Covid 19 and die a very slow and very painful death.

by Anonymousreply 121October 3, 2020 12:45 AM

This tweet didn't age well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 3, 2020 12:47 AM

[quote]Gohmert needs to get Covid 19 and die a very slow and very painful death.

He's already had it and recovered, unfortunately

by Anonymousreply 123October 3, 2020 12:51 AM

Or so he said, r123.

by Anonymousreply 124October 3, 2020 12:57 AM

Fine R123. Then he needs to be mauled by an alligator.

by Anonymousreply 125October 3, 2020 12:57 AM

Time for a Nestor pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 3, 2020 12:58 AM

r123, he could get it again.

by Anonymousreply 127October 3, 2020 12:59 AM

Susan Collins' mega-donor arrested for defrauding ppp.

Susan is quite concerned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 3, 2020 1:38 AM

[quote] Secret Service agents expressed their anger and frustration to colleagues and friends Friday, saying that the president’s actions have repeatedly put them at risk. “He’s never cared about us,” one agent told a confidant, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the internal reaction.

[quote] Former Secret Service agents said it was unheard of for agents to openly complain about their president but that some currently in the ranks had become convinced during the pandemic that Trump was willing to put his protectors in harm’s way.

[quote] “This administration doesn’t care about the Secret Service,” one current agent relayed in an internal discussion group. “It’s so obvious.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 3, 2020 2:06 AM

And now KAC tests positive. Her daughter has been hinting about it on Tik Tok all day.

by Anonymousreply 130October 3, 2020 2:34 AM

My God. WTActual Fuck is wrong with these idiots? This is a world I never thought I’d see.

If you support that party, those people, those irresponsible (there isn’t a strong enough word) idiots, seek help. You’re mentally ill and mentally weak.

I’m at a loss for cogent statements. This is sick.

by Anonymousreply 131October 3, 2020 2:52 AM

Breaking news: Ted Cruz tests negative... for testicles!

by Anonymousreply 132October 3, 2020 3:00 AM

What do you think they're saying to each other?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 3, 2020 3:27 AM

Bill Stepien tested positive too.

by Anonymousreply 134October 3, 2020 4:00 AM

R133 Just look at Covid-Positive Kellyanne talking with Bill Barr. What if she passed it on to him? Wouldn't that be awful????

by Anonymousreply 135October 3, 2020 6:15 AM

[quote]So, God willing, this asshole will get better! Then we can beat him fair and square and have an orderly transition of power. Let the GOP understand that they didn't get spanked on a technicality — the country really, really hates what they've allowed themselves to become.

[quote]Because these people have already stolen enough from us. They've taken our time, and our peace of mind, and our friendships, and our faith that we live in an orderly, democratic country of good and decent people. For four years we've endured daily chaos and bullying and degradation and humiliation. And now through their own pig ignorant carelessness these amoral ghouls have plunged the country even deeper into uncertainty by risking their own lives and the lives of thousands of people who come into contact with them.

[quote]And for what? For an election they were probably always going to lose because they couldn't be bothered to lift a finger to keep the country safe?

[quote]So, best wishes for a speedy recovery, honestly, we mean it. Get well soon, you country-ruining son of a bitch. Get well, and get back here and finish what you started. You owe us that much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 3, 2020 7:37 AM

Terrible, r135.

Just terrible!

by Anonymousreply 137October 3, 2020 8:19 AM

Oh no! Not Kellyanne!

Bill Barr was waddling around there too. Is he OK?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 3, 2020 10:11 AM

Well, Claudia is back on social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 3, 2020 10:18 AM

Lindsey and the Proud Boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 3, 2020 10:26 AM

Notice Home Ec major & ex-beauty queen, Marsha Blackburn, is a major Trump surrogate? She tested negative yesterday.

Will she be heading to SC to campaign for Lindsey? She's on the Senate Judiciary Committee with Lindsey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 3, 2020 10:40 AM

Steve Schmidt for Project Lincoln:

We are hearing from many sources within the Trump campaign about the fear and panic in the ranks. Staffers are scared. Some are terrified. They know the walls are crumbling. Some like Miller and Meadows are irredeemable and will face history’s brutal judgement.

Old friends, you came to Washington, most of you with idealism in your hearts and a love of country and her people. Look what’s happened. It’s not too late. We will protect your confidentiality. What is happening inside? Is there talk of inciting fascist militia’s like the proud boys? Is there talk of proclaiming illegitimate victory? Is there talk of illegal voter suppression? It is not too late to do right.

Remember all you had to do, once upon a time was be in the Resistance by midnight on June 6, 1944. The time to act is now. Reach out. We will protect you. What are you seeing in the inside. We know about the mutiny tonight. So many of you are working from home now. No one is watching. Slow it down.

Do no more damage. Incite no more racial animus. Incite no more violence and insanity. Be complicit in no more lies. Look at the monuments in Washington. Remember what they stand for. We are your friends. The American people are your friends. Hurt us all no more. Help us end this. Reach out to us.

Be Patriots in this hour of crisis. It is your next act that will be remembered. Trump will ask more of you. If you do as he asks there will be no place to return from. Infamy will linger forever around your names. It is America or Trump in the final analysis. It is time to come home. T

he sickness is spreading among you because Trump doesn’t care about you. His recklessness has put your families in danger as he has put all Americans in danger. Help us end this nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 142October 3, 2020 11:26 AM

"Miss Senatrice and her proud boys" are a big drop-down from the "proper lady and her gentleman callers".

by Anonymousreply 143October 3, 2020 12:33 PM

Sen Ron Johnson, Putin asset, also tests positive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144October 3, 2020 2:21 PM

He looks like an old drunk.

by Anonymousreply 145October 3, 2020 2:31 PM

He has Children of the Damned eyes.

by Anonymousreply 146October 3, 2020 2:47 PM

There are a big bunch of sleazy, deplorable Senators. Ron Johnson takes the cake. Wisconsin is a weird state.

Yes, Johnson's connection to Putin should be under scrutiny.

by Anonymousreply 147October 3, 2020 2:49 PM

Ron Johnson tested positive for Covid.

by Anonymousreply 148October 3, 2020 3:28 PM

^ he has tweeted that he misspoke and is actually negative!

by Anonymousreply 149October 3, 2020 3:31 PM

Rick Scott is the one who misspoke. Ron Johnson is positive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 3, 2020 3:34 PM

Krispy Kreme is positive.

I'm on a roll!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 3, 2020 3:51 PM

Masque of the Red Death, only much, much trashier.

by Anonymousreply 152October 3, 2020 4:26 PM

When does Rudy announce he is positive?

by Anonymousreply 153October 3, 2020 4:38 PM

Trump was wearing an oxygen tube under his mask on his walk to the helicopter, right? They keep showing the clip on MSNBC and I swear you can see it, right under the strap.

by Anonymousreply 154October 3, 2020 5:00 PM

The tweet below has 3 images of Trump walking to M1, with possibly a small O2 canister in his jacket pocket, something that looks like a tube running up his back under his jacket, and what looks like a small tube at the back of his neck, and then running under his mask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 3, 2020 5:48 PM

Note to Schumer: here is what McConnell would do if situation reversed. 53 D’s, 5 or more quarantined. Keep Senate in session, bring in all Rs, replace you as leader, change committee chairs, direct Sergeant at arms to bar entry to any with Covid, reject SCt nominee. Just sayin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 3, 2020 8:02 PM

r133, that's Franklin Graham behind Kellyanne and Barr! Fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 157October 3, 2020 8:17 PM

Steve Schmidt smacks down Stephen Miller

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 3, 2020 8:47 PM

With Three Senators testing positive for Covid... if they lose one more they won't have quorum to conduct business.

That's assuming they'll actually quarantine.

by Anonymousreply 159October 3, 2020 10:44 PM

James Harrison brought his own plexiglass to his debate with Lady G.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 4, 2020 3:03 AM

And a great debate it was, R160.

Harrison is not quite as smooth a talker as Graham. But most of what the Senator had in his quiver was paste he used to attempt to stick his opponent to the usual boogymen of the RADICAL LEFT. Unfortunately, he did have the incumbent's advantage. On the other hand, every time he pulled that out, Harrison would return volley basically calling him on out as a do-nothing, bench warmer.

TBH: they were both prepared and able to discuss policy. Graham is a better orator but he looked nervous and sweaty and anxious. Harrison looked composed and confident.

by Anonymousreply 161October 4, 2020 3:22 AM

Harrison should have mentioned Graham's, "Lady Bugs."

by Anonymousreply 162October 4, 2020 4:13 AM

Treason Bump!

by Anonymousreply 163October 4, 2020 7:10 AM

R163 Are you saying those aren’t lady bugs?

by Anonymousreply 164October 4, 2020 9:08 AM

They are Treasonous ladybug bumps, damn it!

by Anonymousreply 165October 4, 2020 9:48 AM

Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman commented on twitter: Just watched Trump hospital video a second time. His breathing is clearly labored. He seems to be leaning on table for support. And there’s so much fear in his eyes.

Trump's rich friend died of Covid, so that has to be playing with his head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 4, 2020 2:52 PM

Totally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 4, 2020 3:31 PM

Trump is lucky there are no gods.

by Anonymousreply 168October 4, 2020 7:49 PM

Shocker.... Dotard's financial disclosures from 2017 and 2018 reveal he has a financial stake in the experimental drugs they claim he took.

by Anonymousreply 169October 4, 2020 9:35 PM

ABC, Always Be Conning.

by Anonymousreply 170October 4, 2020 9:37 PM

Mitch McConnell Says That Helping American Citizens Is A Cheap Political Stunt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 4, 2020 10:28 PM

No time for stunts. We gotta put a religious fanatic on the Supreme Court, dammit.

by Anonymousreply 172October 4, 2020 10:52 PM

Did anyone really expect them to do any different?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173October 5, 2020 12:14 AM

Perhaps she has that 'not so fresh' feeling..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174October 5, 2020 12:53 AM

Nikki Haley is stumping in New Hampshire. NH has the first primary every four years. Before the 2020 election day has occurred, she looks as if she is already running for 2024.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175October 5, 2020 1:04 AM

Concerned Collins is behind in every poll in her state for the first time in... ever.

Hopefully people actually turn up and vote.

by Anonymousreply 176October 5, 2020 3:21 AM

Always remember what a cunt NIkki Haley really is.

by Anonymousreply 177October 5, 2020 7:05 AM

[quote]Always remember what a cunt NIkki Haley really is.

Don't worry, she'll remind us.

by Anonymousreply 178October 5, 2020 7:33 AM

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE, PLEASE!

[Quote] fact sheets for all 50 states explaining the laws barring unauthorized private militia groups and what to do if groups of armed individuals are near a polling place or voter registration drive. Select a state from the menu below to view the corresponding fact sheet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179October 5, 2020 1:27 PM

Haley, Mulvaney, Gowdy, McMaster, Wilson, Andre Bauer, Miss Lindz, etc.

Enough of South Carolina Republicans

by Anonymousreply 180October 5, 2020 1:33 PM

Miz Lindzee get that Ladybug Express moving across SC and raise you some funds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181October 5, 2020 4:29 PM

^Oops, there is actually some business called Fox RR. Change that to anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 182October 5, 2020 4:36 PM

Should Biden win, does he want to create new jobs? I've got an idea of a way he can immediately create thousands!

He should tear down the White House and have it rebuilt from scratch. I'm totally serious. Aside from the Trump Administration completely trashing it in oh so many ways, it is now a hot room of Covid infection. IF this election should all work out, this could be one of the first steps towards healing this nation.

by Anonymousreply 183October 5, 2020 5:30 PM

Kayleigh Bitchface tests positive. It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 184October 5, 2020 6:03 PM

I really believe they might all be doing this on purpose....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 5, 2020 7:44 PM

CNN posted an article within the hour but it won't link below.

Orange has financial ties to Regeneron and now its stock is soaring.

by Anonymousreply 186October 5, 2020 9:03 PM

[quote]Orange has financial ties to Regeneron and now its stock is soaring.

I do? It is?

by Anonymousreply 187October 5, 2020 9:05 PM

So Dotard walks out of the hospital to, "recover at home."

More and more I'm thinking it's possible he just faked the whole thing. According to several Doctors the medication he was on is only prescribed when conditions are severe and he wouldn't be healthy enough to go around waving to his cultists or walk out of there as if nothing was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 188October 5, 2020 10:51 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump's COVID Con, His Heartless Tweet, Dr. Conley's Nonsense & Dr. Fauci's Revealing "No Comment"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189October 5, 2020 10:58 PM

First thing he does is TAKE OFF HIS MASK

by Anonymousreply 190October 5, 2020 11:39 PM

The voter registration deadline in Florida is just hours away, and the online voter registration website is broken.

This is unacceptable @GovRonDeSantis .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 5, 2020 11:47 PM

R186. Good you noted.

A multitude of good articles don't link on DL. I dont know why.

Yet I see plenty of links on DL to junk and propaganda sources.

by Anonymousreply 192October 6, 2020 12:31 AM

Why is everyone flipping out Eric sitting down with NY Investiagors?

Despite his testimony not being made available people are acting like it means he flipped on the family. Why?

by Anonymousreply 193October 6, 2020 12:55 AM

I’m sure Eric will do the right thing. You can always count on the Trumps to be fair-minded, pragmatic and truthful. And strong-chinned, of course.

by Anonymousreply 194October 6, 2020 1:03 AM

Exactly. It's like people have fucking amnesia as to who these people are.

by Anonymousreply 195October 6, 2020 1:20 AM

Someone earlier posted

[ "..... the administration doesn't want anyone to figure out that Trump had COVID earlier than thought. (Before the Saturday Rose Garden massacre.) He had it earlier, somehow carried on, but kept it secret. Just like he is telling people to do now. "]

Reportedly, Trump gets tested every day, sometimes more than once. "Reportedly" being the operative word.

I suspect otherwise. He can't be bothered. The only thing he allows up his nose is Adderall, (allegedly). Therefore, his medics can't release evidence of his last negative test, because they don't have any. Nobody really knows when he was last tested..... Just like we've been led to believe Trump has been paying taxes for the last 10 years, same thing with his testing.

He probably has had Covid for at least 10 days or more, and only last week started showing symptoms. He not only went into the debate contagious, but the Rose Garden Party as well.

by Anonymousreply 196October 6, 2020 4:05 AM

Claudia Conway is trending on Twitter again and people are constantly hailing her as some kind of hero and calling her things like, "The Girl that will save America."

Anyone else think she's full of shit and playing a game along with her parents?

For instance she just went Live on Tik Tok and KellyAnne came into the room supposedly not knowing the camera was on. She started saying all this gibberish like nobody was sick, etc. etc. and then "noticed," the camera was on and reached and grabbed it and turned it off.

Claudia reappeared a few minutes later with KellyAnne nowhere in sight.

Shit like that seems so obviously staged and yet everyone seems to believe it's legit.

by Anonymousreply 197October 6, 2020 5:48 AM

Well, Claudia may have better sources than CNN. Tune-in to Claudia on Tik Tok to really know what's going on with Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 6, 2020 8:37 AM

Gov. Ayers and gang have ramped-up voter suppression in Texas. In Harris County (Houston), all but one drop boxes have been removed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199October 6, 2020 12:49 PM

^Gov. Abbott

by Anonymousreply 200October 6, 2020 12:55 PM

If Trump is as okay as he claims to be, then Biden needs to restore the negative ads. And the next debate should go on as planned. And I look forward to his next three hour rally speech.

by Anonymousreply 201October 6, 2020 2:03 PM

Abbott, deSantis, and Kemp are practitioners of voter suppression. There are others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 6, 2020 2:11 PM

[quote]And I look forward to his next three hour rally speech.

SO DO I!

As long as I don't have to listen to it. Or watch it. Or hear about except if it's to say what an amazing shitshow it was.

by Anonymousreply 203October 6, 2020 2:28 PM

Trump is in a manic state (even more so than usual) from Steroids.

by Anonymousreply 204October 6, 2020 3:13 PM

The Guardian: Amy Coney Barrett lived in the home of People of Praise co-founder when she was in law school

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205October 6, 2020 5:44 PM

[quote]The Guardian: Amy Coney Barrett lived in the home of People of Praise co-founder when she was in law school

As any good handmaiden should.

by Anonymousreply 206October 6, 2020 5:46 PM

I smell some NXIVM-style freakery

by Anonymousreply 207October 6, 2020 5:48 PM

[quote]I smell some NXIVM-style freakery

You should bottle that shit r207. Xmas is coming up.

by Anonymousreply 208October 6, 2020 5:50 PM

I was just thinking today, once Trump loses in November who the hell would want to keep working in the White House until January 20th? Especially if Covid is still spreading among the staff. This country might be rudderless come November. Trump won't give a shit any longer every one else will be trying to clean up their resumes from the last four years. Stephen Miller, Jared and Ivanka will be the only people who stick around, everyone else will leave or just stop showing up and hope they can still pull a paycheck for a couple of months because no one notices they aren't showing up to work. Will the country be better off with no one there instead of these grifters?

by Anonymousreply 209October 6, 2020 8:34 PM

r209...every day hes in office, is another day he can pilfer more money from our coffers.

by Anonymousreply 210October 6, 2020 9:16 PM

What does Amy Barrett embrace that would displease a fascist?

by Anonymousreply 211October 6, 2020 10:06 PM

Stephen Miller tests positive.

by Anonymousreply 212October 6, 2020 11:20 PM

I don't care about Miller. He's skinny and will easily dodge the reaper. It's Christie and Barr's progress I'm interested in.

by Anonymousreply 213October 6, 2020 11:23 PM

Republicans are going for herd immunity. Members of Congress are fully on board. Well, all the republicans members of Congress, that is.

Y’all- internals have dropped through the floor for republicans. Cornyn is very concerned. Texas is very, very much in play. Dare I say it’s looking to turn blue.

by Anonymousreply 214October 6, 2020 11:25 PM

Is that you, FCI?

by Anonymousreply 215October 6, 2020 11:29 PM

R215 Yes

by Anonymousreply 216October 6, 2020 11:36 PM

Biden says they should not debate again if Orange is still sick.

This of course will make Rethugs spin it that Joe is trembling and afraid of getting demolished "again."

by Anonymousreply 217October 6, 2020 11:47 PM

[quote]Republicans are going for herd immunity

Herd immunity and an end to coverage of pre-existing conditions. That’s billions they won’t have to pay out to dead seniors and even more added to the bottom lines of health insurance CEOs who donate to Republican campaigns.

by Anonymousreply 218October 6, 2020 11:52 PM

R214, I assumed that the confiscation of ballot drop-off boxes in Texas was a huge tip-off. If they’re worried about *Texas* what does that say?

by Anonymousreply 219October 6, 2020 11:53 PM

Yeah, that was my first thought on hearing that news, R219. They are terrified of losing to the Dems. In. Texas.

by Anonymousreply 220October 6, 2020 11:56 PM

If Texas goes blue, the Rethugs will never get it back.

by Anonymousreply 221October 6, 2020 11:57 PM

Interesting ... the Justice Dept. will hold a press conference on “a matter of national security” tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222October 7, 2020 12:06 AM

R222, cool. Maybe it's a mutiny!

by Anonymousreply 223October 7, 2020 12:10 AM

Hmmm r222, could this be Barr’s October surprise? Maybe they moved it up considering how Dump is tanking in the polls. If it has anything to do with Biden, it will fail spectacularly. People haven’t forgotten how we were fucked by Comey’s surprise.

by Anonymousreply 224October 7, 2020 12:10 AM

Are they arresting Trump for Public Endangerment?

by Anonymousreply 225October 7, 2020 12:11 AM

tik-tok covid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226October 7, 2020 12:11 AM

Just guessing, but the press conference could be about cyber security.

by Anonymousreply 227October 7, 2020 12:21 AM

R219 Right! Why would Gov. Front Parking do that?

I’m not saying I saw internal polling in Texas *ahem* but I’ve heard, people are saying it’s close to gone. It will depend on turnout.

by Anonymousreply 228October 7, 2020 12:22 AM

R228 is me.

by Anonymousreply 229October 7, 2020 12:22 AM

R228/FCI, that would be epic. I’m fantasizing about it right now!

by Anonymousreply 230October 7, 2020 12:26 AM

DIdn't they already release something about how they are cracking down on election hacking both from outside and inside the country?

The skeptic in me feels like this is another one of those things which on the surface seems like it's for our benefit but is just some other way they're going to steal it.

by Anonymousreply 231October 7, 2020 12:28 AM

[quote] Interesting ... the Justice Dept. will hold a press conference on “a matter of national security” tomorrow.

R222:

[quote] Maxwell got a new attorney yesterday. A NYC solo-practitioner as far as I can tell. I found him in some criminal appeals, but he is unremarkable IMO. It could mean she is taking a plea and her high-priced attorneys who were likely fact witnesses are conflicted. Or worse.

[quote] In #Maxwell @SDNYNews US Govt has photos and documents of Epstein sexual abuse that “post-date” the indictment they want to hold for now to protect ongoing investigation.

I don't quite understand what Tim is saying in his Twitter thread, but this seems like it could be it and it could be important.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232October 7, 2020 12:28 AM

Isn't Eric supposed to testify tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 233October 7, 2020 12:29 AM

Eric already gave a recorded statement, R233.

by Anonymousreply 234October 7, 2020 12:30 AM

r224...Its with Wray and others...I dont think he would participate in one of Barrs schemes. Its probably about some election interference matter.

by Anonymousreply 235October 7, 2020 12:46 AM

On Rachel just now:

Gen. Michael Hayden, four-star general and former director of the CIA and NSA, just did a Republican Voters Against Trump ad and announced his endorsement of Biden.

“Biden is a good man, Trump is not.”

by Anonymousreply 236October 7, 2020 1:19 AM

That was a pretty powerful ad.

by Anonymousreply 237October 7, 2020 1:21 AM

Facebook bans QAnon across all of its platforms

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238October 7, 2020 1:25 AM

haha. Legend!

[quote]Hahaha! Although I wasn't paid for sex and therefore technically not a "hooker" I'll take being that over what you are any day. You sold your pussy AND your soul...and I'm legal. Keep talking about me. I like your new tits btw. Post (more) nudes? #bebest lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239October 7, 2020 3:10 AM

I've been avoiding cable news because I get so upset by what's going on and I cannot stand looking at or listening to ScumTrump.

Todays I broke down and watched Maddow and then O'Donnell and was reminded by how much I despise the look of trump's thumbs when he does a thumbs up. I would like to give them a wrench before socking him in the face. I loathe his creepy, freaky thumbs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240October 7, 2020 3:31 AM

So, Trump is trying to blackmail the nation into voting for him in order to get Covid aid? I don't think he's thought that one through....

by Anonymousreply 241October 7, 2020 3:55 AM

His tweeting is next level bat shit tonight. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 242October 7, 2020 3:57 AM

He's already reversed course and is now on Twitter saying he will happily sign a standalone bill and @ed Pelosi. Obvs a ploy to make it look like Dems are the ones holding it up.

And of course Dems care about optics so much they might try to fucking do it and he'll walk away right before the election saying he gave everyone money!

by Anonymousreply 243October 7, 2020 3:58 AM

R241 Like most narcissists, he will burn it all down. He’s pissed at his supporters bailing on him so he’s going to do the most damage to them.

by Anonymousreply 244October 7, 2020 3:58 AM

He’s going to execute the plan covered in the Atlantic two weeks ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245October 7, 2020 3:59 AM

So am I reading that right? The only way to circumvent this is for the Left to hang on to the house and win the Senate?

Which means Rethugs are definitely going to fuck with the Senate elections.

by Anonymousreply 246October 7, 2020 4:11 AM

The Lincoln Project is playing to the DL demographic now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247October 7, 2020 4:12 AM

Y’all, I never knew I had my own thread from a hater. I feel so special.

by Anonymousreply 248October 7, 2020 4:19 AM

[quote]The only way to circumvent this is for the Left to hang on to the house and win the Senate?

Actually the House Dems need to up the number of state delegations they control, i.e. win more seats. It's because the House vote in the doomsday scenario is by state delegation where each get one vote.

[quote]Pelosi, in a Sunday letter to House Democrats, urged them to consider whether the House might be pulled into deciding who is president when determining where to focus resources on winning seats in November. This could lead to more concerted efforts by Democrats to win in states such as Montana and Alaska — typically Republican turf but where Democrats have been competitive statewide. In these states, Democratic victories could flip an entire delegation with a single upset House victory.

[quote]“The Constitution says that a candidate must receive a majority of the state delegations to win,” Pelosi wrote. “We must achieve that majority of delegations or keep the Republicans from doing so.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249October 7, 2020 5:01 AM

NEW: Unconfirmed reports that FBI Director Christopher Wray **may** step down tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 250October 7, 2020 7:00 AM

If he does, he's a traitorous fuck.

by Anonymousreply 251October 7, 2020 7:03 AM

If he does that'll just fuel the morons narrative of their "Red October,' conspiracy theories.

Maybe that's the point.

by Anonymousreply 252October 7, 2020 8:02 AM

Patti LuPone - for real this time. Randy Rainbow's latest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253October 7, 2020 3:41 PM

BREAKING: NYT: President Trump lost another appeal to shield his tax returns from the Manhattan D.A. The dispute is likely to head to the Supreme Court again.

by Anonymousreply 254October 7, 2020 3:48 PM

@ r253. ".. and take Lindsey Graham with you".

Since Trump is broke, take what you can get.

by Anonymousreply 255October 7, 2020 4:52 PM

Girls, girls, you're both disgusting having fucked Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256October 7, 2020 4:59 PM

[quote] But according to an email sent Friday by an official in the Public Integrity Section in Washington, now if a U.S. attorney’s office suspects election fraud that involves postal workers or military employees, federal investigators will be allowed to take public investigative steps before the polls close, even if those actions risk affecting the outcome of the election.

[quote] Specifically citing postal workers and military employees is noteworthy, former DOJ officials said. But the exception is written so broadly that it could cover other types of investigations as well

[quote] Justin Levitt, a former deputy assistant attorney general in the DOJ’s civil rights division, also expressed concern that the department could be encouraging prosecutors to make more public announcements about incomplete investigations, as they did in the Pennsylvania case. “It alarms me that the DOJ would want to authorize more of the same in and around the election,” he said. “It’s incredibly painful for me to say, but given what we’ve seen recently, Americans shouldn’t trust DOJ announcements right now.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257October 7, 2020 5:33 PM

Twitter battle involving Greta Van Susteren, Steve Schmidt, and Donald Trump, all over Marsha Blackburn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258October 7, 2020 6:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259October 7, 2020 6:11 PM

Donald's Pandemic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260October 7, 2020 6:19 PM

Trump Loses Again In Court On Blocking Tax Subpoena | Hallie Jackson | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261October 7, 2020 6:20 PM

R257, yes, this is the same DOJ that had to admit it "inadvertently" altered a document submitted to a federal court in the Flynn case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 7, 2020 6:33 PM

So when is the next Trump-Lindsey golf event?

You know they both are anxious for their next getaway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263October 7, 2020 6:36 PM

When is Wray supposed to make whatever announcement he was going to make?

by Anonymousreply 264October 7, 2020 6:39 PM

R264 the announcement was about ISIS

by Anonymousreply 265October 7, 2020 7:03 PM

Doesn't seem to be any other mention anywhere of the validity of this but sharing it anyway:

[quote]Chris Christie is in ICU and reported to be put on a ventilator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 7, 2020 8:12 PM

R266, She's a wedding & event consultant, so how would she know about Christie's condition?

by Anonymousreply 267October 7, 2020 8:42 PM

[quote] She's a wedding & event consultant, so how would she know about Christie's condition?

Where there are weddings, there are cakes. Christie's absence concerned her.

by Anonymousreply 268October 7, 2020 9:06 PM

The wedding & event consultant probably does funerals. She's well-connected.

by Anonymousreply 269October 7, 2020 9:11 PM

I don't like what it says about me that I laugh at every Chris Christie fat joke. I am not usually like that, but to paraphrase Mean Girls: I don't hate him because he's fat, he's fat because I hate him.

by Anonymousreply 270October 7, 2020 9:53 PM

R266 With no "good news", really not any confirmed news, reported about Christie; that spurs speculation he is not doing well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 7, 2020 10:49 PM

[quote]Gen. Michael Hayden, four-star general and former director of the CIA and NSA, just did a Republican Voters Against Trump ad and announced his endorsement of Biden.

Here is that ad:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272October 7, 2020 11:00 PM

No media reports on Christie's condition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273October 7, 2020 11:08 PM

Oops, missed earlier reports on this.

Checked too soon before posting.

by Anonymousreply 274October 7, 2020 11:12 PM

A federal judge in California has ordered that Twitter reveal the identity of an anonymous user who allegedly fabricated an FBI document to spread a conspiracy theory about the killing of Seth Rich, the Democratic National Committee staffer who died in 2016.

The ruling could lead to the identification of the person behind the Twitter name @whyspertech. Through that account, the user allegedly provided forged FBI materials to Fox News. The documents falsely linked Rich's killing to the Wikileaks hack of Democratic party emails in the lead up to the 2016 election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275October 7, 2020 11:34 PM

R275 And that user has been identified. His name is Sean Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 276October 7, 2020 11:36 PM

Susie Collins: Sara Gideon is being mean to me by stating facts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277October 7, 2020 11:41 PM

Not sure if posted: from CNN (can't link)

The Justice Department said Wednesday that it "inadvertently" altered documents that it recently submitted to a federal court as part of its ongoing effort to dismiss the criminal case against former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn.

At the request of Attorney General William Barr, federal prosecutors began reviewing the Flynn case earlier this year and have been sharing internal FBI and Justice Department documents with Flynn's lawyers. After a recent batch of handwritten notes were released, two former FBI officials wrote to the court saying that their notes contained dates and markings that were not authentic.

by Anonymousreply 278October 7, 2020 11:44 PM

We had the same thing here, r277.

Useless fossil Steve Chabot is crying because kate Schroeder is running "mean" ads against him pointing out that in 2018 he couldn't name his campaign manager NOR account for over $100,000 that went "missing" from his campaign.

The useless prick is saying his poor fe-fes are hurt and it's not his fault the money is missing. It's the fault of his campaign manager who he doesn't even know.

Every last GOP prick needs cunt punted into deep space. They're just useless eaters.

by Anonymousreply 279October 8, 2020 1:13 AM

Their usual “Dems are socialist, tax and spenders” bullshit is not working anymore. Republicans have finally been seen as the party of nothing. No real ideas. Nothing for anybody but huge business and the very rich. People yawn at their tired talking points.

by Anonymousreply 280October 8, 2020 1:20 AM

Was that one of Miss Lindz's ladybugs on Pence's head?

by Anonymousreply 281October 8, 2020 9:46 AM

Notre Dame's President faces an angry campus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282October 8, 2020 9:55 AM

NBC News: Trump made doctors sign NDA after surprise visit to Walter Reed in November 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283October 8, 2020 10:55 AM

R283 - Dump likely had a heart-related "episode" directly linked to excessive meth and cocaine usage - complicated by his fast food intake. I'm sure it wasn't his first time seeking medical attention for uppers and it certainly will not be his last.

by Anonymousreply 284October 8, 2020 11:09 AM

Where's the Pennsylvania Yard-Sign Troll now?

[quote]KINGSTON, PENNSYLVANIA, UNITED STATES - 2020/10/07: Trashed double sided letters from Donald Trump in a box. Inside every box of food given to the Al Beech food bank to hand out was a double sided letter in English and Spanish from Donald Trump about the Farmers to Families food boxes and Corona Virus precautions. The Al Beech Food Bank is a non-profit and the letters from Donald Trump needed to be removed. (Photo by Aimee Dilger/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 8, 2020 11:18 AM

Breaking on MSNBC: Next presidential debate will be remote/virtual

by Anonymousreply 286October 8, 2020 11:35 AM

But but we don’t know how to adapt to a pandemic! It has to be in person!

by Anonymousreply 287October 8, 2020 11:39 AM

If Trump is losing outright on election night, won’t the strategies to suppress counting mail in votes have to be abandoned? Won’t they need to “count every vote” in that case?

by Anonymousreply 288October 8, 2020 11:42 AM

Just the republican ones r288.

by Anonymousreply 289October 8, 2020 11:58 AM

I love you R289.

by Anonymousreply 290October 8, 2020 12:19 PM

Let's share a piece of spaghetti r290.

by Anonymousreply 291October 8, 2020 12:21 PM

Trump is saying he won’t participate in a virtual debate.

by Anonymousreply 292October 8, 2020 12:22 PM

Oh...you...

by Anonymousreply 293October 8, 2020 12:23 PM

No virtual. No virtual. Waste of time. They come to me with tears in their eyes. Blood. Sweat. Eyes. Tears. One of them comes to me with blood in his eye. Blood coming out of his whatever. Crying like bitches. They say, 'Mr. President, sir. Sir, we long to breathe the same air as you, sir. Mr. President, we would be honoured if we could catch a hot load, sir. Please, Mr. President, sir, no virtual. Please, sir. Please'. No virtual. Trump doesn't do virtual. Waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 294October 8, 2020 12:32 PM

90 minutes of Trump free airtime for Joe.

by Anonymousreply 295October 8, 2020 12:32 PM

R295, that’s what I said. We can listen to Joe in peace and quiet! Also, I go back and forth about whether Dump will cave and participate. I can’t see him allowing Joe that much free time on the air. But I also think he knows it’s a disaster for him. He won’t be able to interrupt, which is all he had the last debate.

by Anonymousreply 296October 8, 2020 12:45 PM

I think he'll do it. Maybe they've convinced him — for now — not to, but without his daily rallies and weekend golf he's going to be bored out of his mind by then. All it will take is Biden saying he's afraid to debate him a second time and, aided by his new newly acquired Dexamethasone superpowers, he'll fall right into the trap.

by Anonymousreply 297October 8, 2020 12:53 PM

A Datalounge ewww!

Did the fly come out of there?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298October 8, 2020 12:57 PM

Oh my, the fly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299October 8, 2020 12:59 PM

So why hasn't Christie received the antibody cocktail? Heck, why hasn't Melania?

by Anonymousreply 300October 8, 2020 1:04 PM

The GOP is cooking something up. Between Trump and Pence refusing to commit to a peaceful transition of power, rushing a Supreme Court nominee when they could just wait until the lame duck, the seeming lack of any type of care from the trump campaign that he’s down 10 points 3 weeks before the election, Mike Lee going off on twitter about how America is “not a democracy.” They’re up to something. We can combat it by showing up in huge numbers but I am very fearful for the next 3 months. It’s not going to be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 301October 8, 2020 1:07 PM

Attracted by poopie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302October 8, 2020 1:07 PM

Cheeto: "Kamala is a commie"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303October 8, 2020 1:31 PM

[quote]In 1999, Bartiromo married Jonathan Steinberg, chief executive officer of WisdomTree Investments, and son of billionaire financier Saul Steinberg. They own a beach house in the hamlet of Westhampton, New York. (Wiki)

Poor Maria Bartiromo of Fox, no wonder she's such an advocate for the deprived MAGA masses.

by Anonymousreply 304October 8, 2020 2:04 PM

The top five craziest moments from Trump's unhinged Fox Business call-in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305October 8, 2020 3:31 PM

Six men charged in alleged plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

The FBI was apparently well aware of the activities of the men charged Thursday and there does not seem to have been an imminent threat posed to the governor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306October 8, 2020 4:37 PM

"We were just following President Trump's order to liberate Michigan!"

by Anonymousreply 307October 8, 2020 4:39 PM

Food banks across the United States are intercepting and removing a signed letter from President Donald Trump included in federal food aid.

In the letters, in English and Spanish on a White House letterhead, Trump gives himself credit for providing the enclosed food, Politico reported.

The letter also encourages people to wash their hands and promises “our Nation will emerge from this crisis stronger than ever before,” according to the publication.

They are included in U.S. Department of Agriculture coronavirus food aid to be distributed to hungry families from local food banks. But charities from Boston to San Francisco are pulling the letters out before delivering the food, despite USDA orders to the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 308October 8, 2020 4:40 PM

How today would be covered if today happened somewhere else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309October 8, 2020 5:37 PM

'Mother' says......

[quote]In a statement to USA TODAY Thursday, the second lady's spokesperson Kara D. Brooks said the maskless moment on stage was previously agreed upon by both sides. "Second Lady Karen followed an agreement established between both campaigns prior to the debate," the statement read. "Both sides agreed that the spouses would remove their masks when they walked onto the stage at the end of the debate."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310October 8, 2020 5:42 PM

"Both sides agreed that the spouses would remove their masks when they walked onto the stage at the end of the debate."

I'm not even gonna post the gif. But if any statement called for it...

by Anonymousreply 311October 8, 2020 6:11 PM

R301, it's distraction. Keep everyone in a state of panic while they're doing even more heinous shit behind you rback.

by Anonymousreply 312October 8, 2020 7:44 PM

How does it even make sense that they needed a "maskless" moment for the spouses? If they're going to go "maskless," for any point in time, they might as well have just not bothered for any of it.

And Pence is the one in charge of the Pandemic Taskforce?

by Anonymousreply 313October 8, 2020 7:45 PM

Enact the 25th Amendment now.

DJT is totally unhinged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314October 8, 2020 9:27 PM

He really does appear off the rails. I always thought most of it was just a dog whistle to his supporters, but if he’s dead serious, he needs to be removed ASAP. He has major delusional behavior going on there. I’d like to think that everyone is waiting for the stock market to close tomorrow before acting, but with this administration, who the hell knows.

by Anonymousreply 315October 8, 2020 9:35 PM

It's more food for his crazed base. They literally believe in this October 10, "Red October," thing.

Reading through what they believe has been going on and is about to happen is disturbing. It's like they're living in a fever nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 316October 8, 2020 9:37 PM

It’s nuts, r316. I remember arguing with some nut online last year about “red October”. Of course, it came and went with nothing.

by Anonymousreply 317October 8, 2020 9:49 PM

[quote] They literally believe in this October 10, "Red October," thing.

What’s that?

by Anonymousreply 318October 8, 2020 9:51 PM

Just for your google challenged self r318.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319October 8, 2020 9:58 PM

So is Mother Pence the only one claiming it was okay to be without a mask?

If there were to be a next time, they should make sure she's wearing panties. That fly did not help her husband.

And can you believe that old skank blamed it on Me? DOES SHE KNOW WHO I AM? Everyone knows I love Mike. That's why I put my panties in his coat pocket.

by Anonymousreply 320October 8, 2020 10:01 PM

R318 they essentially believe things like Dotard was faking having covid so he could go on a top secret, "mission," yes, "mission," like he's fucking James Bond. The fruits of this mission will be revealed on Oct 10 when people like Biden, Obama, and of course Hillary, are all rounded up and arrested.

Their conspiracy went in so far as to say that the time stamp of his Tweet about having Covid and going into the hospital was code... a secret message to THEM. Something about it being 10/2 and the time stamp if you took the time and put it on a clock, the hands would be at 10 and 2... and counting the number of minutes there were 8.... and 10/2 plus 8 would equal 10/10!!!!!

Additionally, the last line of that tweet read, "TOGETHER," which was of course a signal that he was going to finally get Hillary because TO GET HER.

The sick thing about it is how they talk about it like they're in the know. They'll "hint" about what's "coming," but won't answer directly because only they are "in the know." It's such delusional smugness... I have to say it makes me go Susan Collins and I get very very "concerned."

by Anonymousreply 321October 8, 2020 10:05 PM

Elliott Broidy, a former top Republican National Committee fundraiser, has agreed to plead guilty to violating the Foreign Agents Registration Act, a person familiar with the plea agreement said.

Federal prosecutors in Washington, DC, on Thursday unsealed charges against Broidy, the owner of an investment fund and a defense intelligence company, for illegally lobbying the Trump administration to drop an investigation into the embezzlement and laundering of $4.4 billion from a Malaysian state investment fund known as 1MDB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322October 8, 2020 10:22 PM

Adding on to what R321 wrote, a quick look at Twitter reveals that they believe a war is going to break out — military intelligence and Trump on one side vs. the CIA, FBI, and NSA on the other. You can guess who's going to win.

As a result, mass military tribunals are going to take place; the adrenochrome farms will be liberated; the Matrix will be crushed; those who have already entered 5D consciousness will be left and a new age of enlightenment will begin.

Also, JFK Jr. has been sending messages about this for a very long time. Yes, they are seriously posting the photo below as 'proof'.

And that's only from five minutes of reading Twitter! I can't even begin to imagine what's going on where they really discuss their theories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323October 8, 2020 10:29 PM

Thank you for distilling that, R323.

JFK Jr,,,, HOW? I am fascinated! You'd think they'd pick a Republican, at least. That's the part I want to know more about, not because I believe, but because I cannot believe anyone would.

by Anonymousreply 324October 8, 2020 10:58 PM

I forgot about that part... part of their conspiracy is that JFK Jr is still alive.

by Anonymousreply 325October 8, 2020 11:30 PM

And let's not forget the others that believe Orange did get Covid BUT it was because Covid didn't really exist but Obama had scientists get in a lab and create a virus that was similar to Covid and then had someone put that virus on Orange's microphone, intentionally making him sick.

by Anonymousreply 326October 8, 2020 11:31 PM

[quote]Hardcore Q believers think that JFK Jr. is not only alive and well, but also that he plans to emerge from his 20-year hiatus from public life by coming out and supporting Trump as his running mate in 2020. Moreover, they believe that a guy in Pittsburgh named Vincent Fusca is actually JFK Jr. in disguise, and they have made T-shirts promoting this belief. (Seriously. You can buy them on Amazon.)

The VP part didn't pan out but they have 1,001 explanations for that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327October 8, 2020 11:34 PM

Holy funk. I don’t need to know people believe this shit.

by Anonymousreply 328October 8, 2020 11:38 PM

That's the thing about these people that's terrifying. They believe in this shit wholeheartedly and when it doesn't pan out.. which it never does... they just make up excuses and jump to the next conspiracy that is going to happen, "for real." They just keep believing the person who keeps feeding them this shit and never once think about how the person telling them this is always wrong and therefore I dunno... they should stop believing him.

by Anonymousreply 329October 8, 2020 11:44 PM

These are people who are accustomed to spreading BS, probably back to childhood religious bullshit. They know it's not true but they stick with it because it puts them on a team that might defeat another team. They are like cheerleaders and rodeo clowns.

And Trump will be the hill where they fail.

After this they'll either shut up or go full blown racist. I prefer they go racist enough to be shot on sight. Enough is enough.

by Anonymousreply 330October 8, 2020 11:45 PM

Like the Wolverine Militia, QAnon wouldn't be what it was today if it hadn't been for Trump and co. deliberately engaging with and encouraging them.

by Anonymousreply 331October 8, 2020 11:46 PM

So apparently Pence has cancelled his plans in Indiana and is headed back to the WH. Some are speculating that it's because he has Covid and others believe it has to do with invoking the 25th tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 332October 8, 2020 11:53 PM

REGENERON!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333October 8, 2020 11:58 PM

The media may have it all wrong. Lindsey fraternizing with the Proud Boys may not have been about politics; at least in part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334October 8, 2020 11:59 PM

You'd be amazed at what some people would believe, r328...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335October 9, 2020 12:01 AM

Don’t get my hopes up, r332.

by Anonymousreply 336October 9, 2020 12:04 AM

I'm looking forward to the MAGA Church Blues Brothers version.

"Do you see the light?"

"What light?"

by Anonymousreply 337October 9, 2020 12:09 AM

Like you’ve seen and heard, there is much chatter about a temporary 25th amendment event tomorrow. The story might be blamed on doctors giving him too much of the steroid which is causing side effects. It’s all chatter but loud chatter.

by Anonymousreply 338October 9, 2020 12:43 AM

If they did invoke the 25th we should be given Pence's medical write up. He's not fit either. Just cut straight to Nancy.

by Anonymousreply 339October 9, 2020 12:49 AM

Republican operatives keep sending Marsha Blackburn out there and she embarrasses herself. On The View....

[quote]Senator Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) may have thought she was going on The View to promote her new book The Mind of a Conservative Woman: Seeking the Best for Family and Country. Instead, she spent her entire appearance struggling to defend President Donald Trump. Blackburn began the interview by fawning over the “fantastic job” Vice President Mike Pence did in his debate against her Senate colleague Kamala Harris the night before. But she had a harder time defending Trump’s decision to bail on what the Commission on Presidential Debates decided on Thursday would be a virtual second debate with Joe Biden next week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340October 9, 2020 12:53 AM

Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341October 9, 2020 12:56 AM

BWAHAHAHA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342October 9, 2020 1:55 AM

Oh dear Lord.

I just scrolled past Fox news and someone was saying that Democrats were at fault for an uprise in Covid at colleges... and that Democrats are trying to make people forget what life was like pre-Pandemic and that, "Keeping you home is keeping you helpless."

JFC

by Anonymousreply 343October 9, 2020 2:10 AM

Hacking up a lung on Hannity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344October 9, 2020 2:11 AM

From his Hannity appearance:

[quote]Trump, who has Covid, says, "I think I'm going to try doing a rally on Saturday night if we can, if we have enough time to put it together, but we want to do a rally in Florida, probably in FL on Saturday night, might come back and do one in Pennsylvania, on the following night.”

He also said Virginia Governor Ralph Northam "executed a baby."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345October 9, 2020 2:13 AM

Also from the link at r345:

[quote]The president now talking about fish in California, "that aren't doing very well without water."

by Anonymousreply 346October 9, 2020 2:16 AM

Croaking like Pepe on Hannity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347October 9, 2020 2:21 AM

Oh, Cheeto

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348October 9, 2020 2:29 AM

[quote]The president now talking about fish in California

OK, I'll pee pee on him.

by Anonymousreply 349October 9, 2020 2:33 AM

R348, now that's communism.

by Anonymousreply 350October 9, 2020 3:09 AM

Travis Akers @travisakers

JUST IN: With Donald Trump backing out of the next presidential debate, ABC News will host a town hall with Joe Biden moderated by George Stephanopoulos on the same night the debate was originally scheduled, October 15th.

by Anonymousreply 351October 9, 2020 3:09 AM

Would any other network please consider upping ABC's offer? Please?

by Anonymousreply 352October 9, 2020 3:13 AM

r352, what's your problem with ABC?

by Anonymousreply 353October 9, 2020 3:22 AM

Trump campaign email: Biden "needs to pay the price." Also, Crooked Hillary and Lyin' Obama!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354October 9, 2020 3:46 AM

Well, that's just too bad isn't it . . . bwahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355October 9, 2020 10:32 AM

Chris Christie is still hospitalized after six days. Very little information has been released about his condition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356October 9, 2020 2:26 PM

Barr's October surprise . . . womp womp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357October 9, 2020 2:56 PM

Cheetolini to undergo televised medical exam tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358October 9, 2020 3:18 PM

R358 prostate exam too?

by Anonymousreply 359October 9, 2020 3:23 PM

Wow, she will do literally ANYTHING for the spotlight and more attention.

Is she letting them do an anal probe too?

by Anonymousreply 360October 9, 2020 3:24 PM

With some fancy pageant walkin' thrown in!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361October 9, 2020 3:27 PM

Oh boy! A medical eval by one of his fake Doctors. Whatever will they tell us?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 362October 9, 2020 4:35 PM

Standing by!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363October 9, 2020 4:45 PM

Hey, I want my next 5 min too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364October 9, 2020 4:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365October 9, 2020 4:52 PM

So ironic, R365:

--45 doesn't have a funny bone

--would never get writer's cramp

--DOES have bone spurs

--hasn't been that slender in 25 years

by Anonymousreply 366October 9, 2020 4:56 PM

Trump needs a psych evaluation.

by Anonymousreply 367October 9, 2020 5:55 PM

He actually went on Fox and said he was young.

How deranged is that?

by Anonymousreply 368October 9, 2020 6:48 PM

Jake Tapper:

Secretary Pompeo tells Fox he’s working to get more of @HillaryClinton’s emails out before the election.

PERINO: Will that happen before the election?

POMPEO: Doing it as fast as we can. I certainly, I certainly think there'll be more to see before the election

by Anonymousreply 369October 9, 2020 6:50 PM

^^^So DESPERATE.

Mike Pompeo came late to our Christmas Eve mass in McLean, Va this past year and plopped his fat ass right at the end of our pew. My parents (who are Trump supporters) were enthralled, but I gave him several nasty looks - the kind where you sort of crumple up your nose and act like the person near you hasn’t bathed, but then quickly pretend to hide it and look away.

One of his Secret Service agents was a DC gay acquaintance of mine.

by Anonymousreply 370October 9, 2020 7:04 PM

[quote]POMPEO: Doing it as fast as we can. I certainly, I certainly think there'll be more to see before the election

Stinks of desperation.

by Anonymousreply 371October 9, 2020 7:20 PM

[[quote]prostate exam too?

I have that regularly covered.

by Anonymousreply 372October 9, 2020 8:03 PM

Vote banner in Harlem:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373October 9, 2020 8:04 PM

On MSNBC just now:

Tomorrow's event will be on the South Lawn, with 'several hundred' people. He's going back on the road on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 374October 9, 2020 8:06 PM

Awesome - another super-spreader event!

by Anonymousreply 375October 9, 2020 8:14 PM

In my dreams the event will have all GOP Scotus justices, all GOP Senators led by McTurtle, Nunes, Gowdy, Gym Jordan, all GOP Reps from Florida, the Kushner klan, Pompeo, Wilbur Ross, Betsy DeVos - at the very minimum.

by Anonymousreply 376October 9, 2020 8:43 PM

Has Biden started re-airing the negative ads yet?

If not, he needs to.

by Anonymousreply 377October 9, 2020 9:14 PM

Keith Olbermann on fire

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378October 9, 2020 10:34 PM

This is when we need a real Wikileaks. We need Jared's emails. Ivanka's emails. Barr's emails. Pompeo's emails. Stephen Miller's emails. All the emails from all the evil fucks in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 379October 9, 2020 11:05 PM

Trump's first campaign reboot was in Tulsa, site of Tulsa Massacre.

Trump's second campaign reboot is in Sanford, Florida, site of the Trayvon Martin shootin'.

These kind of coincidences take a heap of plannin'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380October 9, 2020 11:11 PM

hm... Lady G's next debate was cancelled because it refuses to take a Covid test. Whatever could it be hiding???

by Anonymousreply 381October 9, 2020 11:25 PM

If Biden wins, the current administration will spend the remaining months on destroying all records and correspondence.

by Anonymousreply 382October 9, 2020 11:27 PM

At least have a peach blossom masK, Lindsey.

And wear it over the face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383October 9, 2020 11:38 PM

R381 - Herpes blistering on his mouth?

by Anonymousreply 384October 10, 2020 1:01 AM

Kansas gerrymandering

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385October 10, 2020 1:09 AM

A federal judge just revered the Texas gimps decision to remove all drop-off boxes for early voting except one in each county.

Good.

Fuck the repigs.

by Anonymousreply 386October 10, 2020 3:52 AM

Good, R386. One of those counties that was allowed only one drop off box is the size of Rhode Island.

by Anonymousreply 387October 10, 2020 5:56 AM

R387 ??? Some of those counties were the size of Utah

by Anonymousreply 388October 10, 2020 6:05 AM

That's insane, R388. I wonder why the news show I heard talking about it used the Rhode Island example? Are you talking population or area? I was thinking driving distances as opposed to sheer numbers. Either way, the fuckers got taken down.

by Anonymousreply 389October 10, 2020 6:15 AM

The Rhode Island thing was because they were talking about Harris County, where Houston is located. They didn’t say it’s the biggest country — it has Houston and it happens to be the size of RI.

by Anonymousreply 390October 10, 2020 6:17 AM

LadyG is hiding something and refuses a COVID test.

Some men are concerned, says Susan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391October 10, 2020 9:14 AM

Bill Barr's scheme for Trump failed.

Trump is angry with Barr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392October 10, 2020 9:24 AM

Barr refused to quarantine. But he hasn't been seen on camera lately.

He was all around fun girls Kellyanne, Hope, Kayleigh, and Melania at the Amy Barrett gala.

by Anonymousreply 393October 10, 2020 9:37 AM

I’m not R388, but you are right R389– it’s the driving distances that are a problem and would have been a major hindrance for voters. Most people don’t realize truly how vast Texas is. You can drive from sun up till sun down and still be in Texas. It’s roughly the same size as all of France.

by Anonymousreply 394October 10, 2020 9:49 AM

He's decided to self-quarantine after all. I don't trust that he's negative as he claims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395October 10, 2020 9:49 AM

Where is that snake Betsy DeVos?

by Anonymousreply 396October 10, 2020 12:44 PM

That's old news, R305. He self-isolated for about a day.

by Anonymousreply 397October 10, 2020 1:18 PM

Probably taking a color tour of the Lake Michigan coast on her yacht, r396.

by Anonymousreply 398October 10, 2020 1:32 PM

Betsy is busy eating babies. That's why she is anti-abortion.

by Anonymousreply 399October 10, 2020 1:33 PM

Will it expose Lady G's HIV status?

by Anonymousreply 400October 10, 2020 1:42 PM

[quote]Betsy is busy eating babies.

She has a pizza basement too?

That CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 401October 10, 2020 2:01 PM

No, Betsy doesn't share with hoi polloi, R401, no one ever accused Bets of being a woman of the people.

by Anonymousreply 402October 10, 2020 2:10 PM

LG's mascot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403October 10, 2020 4:26 PM

Oh nooo!!! All 'dem menz need to be checked and quarantine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404October 10, 2020 4:33 PM

no one else is reporting this but..................

BREAKING: According to @JewishNewsUSA , @realDonaldTrump held a meeting this morning with senior campaign staff, legal advisors and his children to discuss his possible resignation. Resignation would be contingent on a pardon by Pence, and the dismissal of SDNY criminal charges.

by Anonymousreply 405October 10, 2020 6:27 PM

Jewishnews??? Haha.

by Anonymousreply 406October 10, 2020 6:33 PM

Wait, what? Serious?

by Anonymousreply 407October 10, 2020 6:36 PM

So his NY state charges can’t be subject to pardon and he may still end up in jail.

by Anonymousreply 408October 10, 2020 6:38 PM

If he and his spawn would agree to permanent exile in Russia, I’d rake him up on that offer.

by Anonymousreply 409October 10, 2020 6:52 PM

jail for Trump would be plush. I would rather just see him lose his money and all the rest of them go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 410October 10, 2020 7:04 PM

Literally none of them had coronavirus. They all went and hid because the lies would be obvious. Listen to Trump himself. He can’t even describe the symptoms because he never had it to begin with. Chris Christie is “out of the hospital he checked himself into” and says “I’ll have more to say about this next week. Melania is to stupid to lie well, so they are totally hiding her.

by Anonymousreply 411October 10, 2020 7:11 PM

Melania is probably getting her tits or twat redone.

by Anonymousreply 412October 10, 2020 7:15 PM

Allison is...gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413October 10, 2020 8:00 PM

[quote]I’d rake him up on that offer.

I'd like to have approval of your selection of rake.

by Anonymousreply 414October 10, 2020 8:02 PM

[quote]All of those bioweapon protections — and others that are even more secret — are defeated, though, if the threat vector bringing the bioweapon into the White House is the president himself. Saturday’s quasi-rally there, coming just two weeks and a day after the “superspreader” Rose Garden event with Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett touched off a crisis in the government, will be conducted with the full knowledge that an unpredictable biological agent is already inside the White House compound.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415October 10, 2020 8:05 PM

Wasn’t today the day Q Anon was waiting for? Has Hillary been locked up yet?

by Anonymousreply 416October 11, 2020 12:32 AM

QAnon are waiting for many things that everyone knows are never going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 417October 11, 2020 12:35 AM

I feel super-Mary! traumatized by the last 4+ years.

I can dictionary-definition-literally cry at will anytime just thinking about the weight of all of it.

Anyone else feel similarly?

God, I want it to be over.

by Anonymousreply 418October 11, 2020 1:15 AM

What do the eldergays have to say about being traumatized?

Maybe they aren't so much. They've been busy for weeks posting in the 'Golden Girls Inconsistencies' thread.

by Anonymousreply 419October 11, 2020 2:57 AM

I' older R419. Everyone I know is traumatized, some talking of leaving the country if the diseased pile of shit "wins" again. I was among the marchers in SF the day after the 2017 inauguration. A friend formed a political group (of friends) and we marched in every nearby march for the rest of the year, sent emails, letters, etc to every representative we could but it soon became clear none of it helped.

It's been one outrage after another and I just don't see how it can continue any longer. The shit stain is ruining this country. I knew he was bad, but the immensity of his narcissism, evil, and greed is beyond anything I have seen, and the craven depravity of the repukes is laid bare like never before. I'm sick at heart but have hope that if Americans can get out the blue vote we can win. The damage he can do between the election and the inauguration is frightening. As former CIA Chief John Brennan has been saying, we're in a very dangerous period right now through January.

by Anonymousreply 420October 11, 2020 3:54 AM

I'm ^

by Anonymousreply 421October 11, 2020 3:54 AM

It has been exposed some southern and other red state Governors are coordinating with the Trump campaign to hamper mail-in voting and access to drop boxes. One tactic is to create delays with bogus lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 422October 11, 2020 10:31 AM

R418 you are not alone, I feel EXACTLY the same. Be kind to yourself, I try to stay as positive as possible but man it’s hard.

by Anonymousreply 423October 11, 2020 11:28 AM

JUST IN: White House blocks CDC order requiring masks on all forms of public and commercial transportation in the United States

by Anonymousreply 424October 11, 2020 11:48 AM

[quote]no one else is reporting this but..................BREAKING: According to @JewishNewsUSA , @realDonaldTrump held a meeting this morning with senior campaign staff, legal advisors and his children to discuss his possible resignation. Resignation would be contingent on a pardon by Pence, and the dismissal of SDNY criminal charges.

No one else is reporting it because this guy makes things up out of thin air.

by Anonymousreply 425October 11, 2020 12:25 PM

Government agency heads such as Barr, DeJoy, etc. needed to have been expelled from their jobs and face judicial accountability.

They call this being conservative? No, it is corruption.

by Anonymousreply 426October 11, 2020 12:42 PM

Railroading a neo-fascist harpy, metaphorically, onto the SCOTUS is not an endearing move.

by Anonymousreply 427October 11, 2020 12:54 PM

Unfortunately r427, I suspect that her presence on the Supreme Court will be a great deal more dangerous than a mere metaphor.

by Anonymousreply 428October 11, 2020 1:05 PM

Just when I thought there was nothing left that would surprise me...

[quote]President Donald Trump, who contracted the coronavirus earlier this month, floated an idea to surprise observers by ripping open his button-down shirt to reveal a Superman t-shirt underneath, according to a New York Times report published Saturday.

[quote]Trump made several calls during his stay at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last week, in which he proposed the idea of first appearing physically weak to observers, people familiar with the matter reportedly said. Upon leaving the hospital, he would rip open his dress shirt to reveal a shirt with the famous Superman logo, according to The Times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429October 11, 2020 2:27 PM

He is truly an ACTING President.

He wants to entertain people into voting for him, so he can rape the government with Putin.

by Anonymousreply 430October 11, 2020 2:53 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Barr Tells DOJ Lawyers About New Rule ALLOWING Interference in Upcoming Election. Yes, Really!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431October 11, 2020 3:53 PM

I read in the attached, and read elsewhere, that you only need interview 1000 random people to predict with a 3% margin of error. Of course, it has to be random, not like a DataLounge poll, which skews to the left.

I rarely get calls for surveys, but when I do, I don’t respond. I don’t like telling strangers about personal info or who I’m voting for. It feels weird, as if they were asking for my mother’s maiden name and my social security number,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432October 11, 2020 4:26 PM

[quote]not like a DataLounge poll, which skews to the left.

I think we will need a Datalounge poll to determine the veracity of this scurrilous claim.

Although I personally skew to the left.

by Anonymousreply 433October 11, 2020 4:29 PM

If Trump could have resign, he would have long ago. As much as his narcissism feeds off the extras attention, he clearly hasn't been enjoying the non-performative duties of the president and avoids them whenever possible. He would have been much better off in every way.

by Anonymousreply 434October 11, 2020 4:35 PM

My skewing days are LONG past, r433.

by Anonymousreply 435October 11, 2020 5:08 PM

[quote]It's been one outrage after another and I just don't see how it can continue any longer.

Vote Biden: Because we won't survive another four years like the last four weeks.

Early voting in my state starts this week. I wish I could cast my vote and then go to a care home where I would be kept in a medically-induced coma until January 20.

by Anonymousreply 436October 11, 2020 5:30 PM

[quote]I wouldn't even remember how

Don't worry Doris @ r435. It's just like riding a bike.

You fall off.

by Anonymousreply 437October 11, 2020 6:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438October 11, 2020 7:40 PM

Lindsey says black people can go anywhere in SC if they are conservative.

Apparently, also a white, closeted gay male, can call himself a lady in more private circumstances, and can sashay anywhere in SC if he says he's a conservative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439October 11, 2020 7:51 PM

[quote] “Judicial activism cloaked in judicial humility”— @PeteButtigieg ’s perfect summary of the Evil Geniuses’ half-century-long strategy on the legal front. Quote Tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440October 11, 2020 8:03 PM

Florida Governor Ron deSantis is fatter each time he's seen.

What next? Appearing on "My 600 lb. LIfe". Calling Dr. Now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441October 11, 2020 8:16 PM

Apologies. The video for R440

[quote] “Judicial activism cloaked in judicial humility”— @PeteButtigieg ’s perfect summary of the Evil Geniuses’ half-century-long strategy on the legal front.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442October 11, 2020 8:19 PM

I like Pete's kitchen. Chasten done good job with decorating.

by Anonymousreply 443October 11, 2020 10:13 PM

I can see a world where Dotard would resign in December if he loses the election. He'll want that pardon desperately.

by Anonymousreply 444October 11, 2020 10:15 PM

Also, in this day and age, why are Supreme Court Justices lifetime appointments?

The founding fathers had no idea that we would be facing some of these things like Women's Rights, Gay and Trans Rights, etc. They also in no way expected judges to live well into their 70s and 80s.

Wouldn't it make much more sense for there to be term limits of say, 12 years, for Supreme Court Justices so that appointments would also be a part of voters being engaged in a Presidential election?

by Anonymousreply 445October 11, 2020 10:17 PM

At least limit Supreme Court Judges to 18 years max and a mandatory retirement at age 75. That is generous.

by Anonymousreply 446October 11, 2020 10:43 PM

Transfer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447October 11, 2020 11:14 PM

Sasquatch endorses Biden/Harris 2020.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448October 11, 2020 11:58 PM

Stephen Miller's health.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449October 12, 2020 12:15 AM

Donald Dictator & the Repugly Uglies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450October 12, 2020 12:29 AM

he fallout from the coronavirus crisis threatens to cost the Kushner family its Times Square property. As per reports, Kushner Companies LLC failed to make the mortgage payment due for March on the retail space in the old NYT building. This comes after it was late on the payments for Nov, Jan and Feb. In addition to a $200M senior mortgage, the company took out an $85M loan on the property.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451October 12, 2020 1:17 AM

With all the money Kushner has grifted from the US and its allies ? I call bullshit r451...theres been too much reporting on his financial shenanigans while Trump has been President.

by Anonymousreply 452October 12, 2020 1:52 AM

Former post office official testifies that Mnuchin and the White House were purposely slowing down the mail

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453October 12, 2020 2:42 AM

Help me out, please..... My older brother turned 65 and moved to Florida, (near Sarasota), with his wife 3 years ago. He's never paid much attention to politics, but always voted Democratic like my Dad and the rest of us. But since moving, his wife suddenly started watching Fox and is now a Trump supporter. She's very influential with him, and I fear he might be slipping away. (She and I haven't spoken in 12 years. No falling out. But I live in CA, and she's always made me uncomfortable so I've avoided her). She claims they've paid the lowest in taxes the past 3 years under Trump. I believe that's because of Obama's policies still in effect, policies Trump is trying to destroy...... Can someone offer me a better explanation that I can pass on? I suspect my sister-in-law is a lost cause, but I want my brother to at least cancel out her vote. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 454October 12, 2020 3:13 AM

You can't fix stupid r454

by Anonymousreply 455October 12, 2020 3:40 AM

R454 Tell him not to watch FUX news. Other than that, I agree with r455.

by Anonymousreply 456October 12, 2020 4:05 AM

R454, 455. You guys aren't helping! I made him promise me he won't watch Fox with her, (he kind of hates watching the news, anyway). He can be partial to blonds, though so I made a point of telling him what a cunt Laura Ingraham is.

She's a lost cause, he's not. He is, however, a wuss who can be easily influenced, so I'm making an attempt to keep him on the sane side.

by Anonymousreply 457October 12, 2020 4:12 AM

R457 He’s not going to change the election. Who cares.

by Anonymousreply 458October 12, 2020 4:14 AM

Another big endorsement: the Taliban this time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459October 12, 2020 4:18 AM

R458 Did you read my post? He's in FLORIDA! (I'm in CA where it makes no difference).

by Anonymousreply 460October 12, 2020 4:21 AM

R460 Still won’t work.

by Anonymousreply 461October 12, 2020 4:23 AM

Republicans in California are setting up fake drop boxes for ballots to try to steal the election

by Anonymousreply 462October 12, 2020 5:11 AM

R457, Nicole Wallace, blond, does 2 hours a day on MSNBC. She is a former Bush II/McCain Republican, who worked with Steve "Hates Trump More Than Anyone" Schmidt.

by Anonymousreply 463October 12, 2020 6:12 AM

R463 I adore Nicolle Wallace, but I don't think my brother can even spell MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 464October 12, 2020 6:20 AM

[quote]You can't fix stupid [R454]

Define "fix" r455.

by Anonymousreply 465October 12, 2020 7:49 AM

R454, if they’re wealthy, their tax situation may have improved. But it’s unlikely that’s the real reason she supports Trump, particularly if she and her husband watch fantasy-based FOX. So you need to at least understand why she’s a Trumper—and she may not want to tell you.

by Anonymousreply 466October 12, 2020 8:47 AM

The Amy-Virus hearing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467October 12, 2020 11:31 AM

This rush to push through Mrs. Waterford seems like it will backfire. Suburban women are not having it.

by Anonymousreply 468October 12, 2020 11:35 AM

Lara Trump is so fully of poopy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469October 12, 2020 11:35 AM

Advice for R454: tell her to go one of Trump rallies and, if possible, try to get as close to him as possible, kiss him, etc.

by Anonymousreply 470October 12, 2020 12:25 PM

r451, after the last four years the Kushners and Trumps would do well to let all their NYC holdings go. That is one bed that they've well and truly shat.

by Anonymousreply 471October 12, 2020 12:40 PM

Eric Trump took his Secret Service agents to Trump golf courses in Scotland.

Don Jr.'s went to the Trump hotel in Vancouver.

Ivanka's to Bedminster.

Trump's adult children have forced the U.S. government to spend at least $238,000 at Trump properties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472October 12, 2020 4:46 PM

Another fake "Blacks For Trump" troll account exposed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473October 12, 2020 5:17 PM

Miss Lindz isn't wearing a mask either.

I guess she doesn't want to hide her pretty face!

by Anonymousreply 474October 12, 2020 5:21 PM

Agent Orange has surpassed even North Korea's tinpot dictator in being the WORST. At least Kim managed to apologize to the people for failing them on coronavirus.

[quote]The North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, shed tears as he issued a rare apology for his failure to guide the country through tumultuous times exacerbated by the coronavirus outbreak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475October 12, 2020 5:56 PM

Orange Con & Kim Jong-un both eat excessively.

by Anonymousreply 476October 12, 2020 6:22 PM

The conservative National Review is scolding Trump for his pressure on the DoJ to immediately prosecute his political adversaries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477October 12, 2020 6:29 PM

Will Miss Graham make Dianne Feinstein sick? Grassley is there too at 87 y. o.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478October 12, 2020 6:40 PM

Miss Lindz claims she was tested last week and the result was negative. She refuses to offer proof, and willingness to submit to a new test and share results.

Oh me lady!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479October 12, 2020 6:46 PM

^^^closeted FAG

by Anonymousreply 480October 12, 2020 6:52 PM

Trump and 'Mother' Pence to conduct MAGA rallies in Florida today.

(Pardon a Fox affiliate link; the alternative would not link for DL.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481October 12, 2020 6:56 PM

Concerned Susan Collins has decided to go aggressively negative in the Maine Senate race.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482October 12, 2020 7:01 PM

[quote]Former NFL running back Herschel Walker is backing Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., as the incumbent and the GOP tries to retain control of the chamber in the Nov. 3 election. Graham tweeted Saturday: “Honored to have the great @HerschelWalker join #TeamGraham! Herschel is a college and NFL great, an entrepreneur, and a terrific conservative. Thank you so much!”

Result of football head injuries?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483October 12, 2020 7:07 PM

Oh Susan, just resign already you useless twat. Stop clinging to some damn seat just cause you're there. Any use you had evaporated decades ago. Accept, and move on.

by Anonymousreply 484October 12, 2020 7:08 PM

Seems less "aggressively negative" and more "defensively desperate" to me.

by Anonymousreply 485October 12, 2020 7:08 PM

Would Marsha Blackburn tell the truth if she really has Covid? She defends not wearing a mask at the Rose Garden event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486October 12, 2020 7:16 PM

Will Trump make it to Florida tonight? How long does this Covid infected POS expect to speak?

Will the Slovenian Whore make an appearance?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487October 12, 2020 7:20 PM

Republicans are putting KAREN on the bench.

by Anonymousreply 488October 12, 2020 7:21 PM

Joni Ernst attempts to play the "womanhood" card at the Amy Barrett Senate confirmation hearing.

"What a mom can do"? It doesn't matter if can breast feed and jump on a trampoline at the same time. Barrett is still an extreme partisan that will vote to kill the Affordable Care Act, kill anything pro-choice, and vote pro-Trump on anything that may soon go before the USSC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489October 12, 2020 7:27 PM

I wonder if any of Amy's children's adoptions came with Medicaid?

Who pays for this family's medical insurance?

by Anonymousreply 490October 12, 2020 7:33 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump Tweets "Liberate Michigan!", Plot to Kidnap Gov. Whitmer & RICO Conspiracy Law

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491October 12, 2020 7:46 PM

[quote]Who pays for this family's medical insurance?

Probably her cult.

by Anonymousreply 492October 12, 2020 7:48 PM

Is Lindsey Graham talking about his COVID or HIV results?

by Anonymousreply 493October 12, 2020 7:51 PM

R491 I adore Glenn Kushner, and don't mind you continuing to post his videos, but has anything he's suggested ever taken hold?

I just can't watch him anymore. It's like swimming in a pool of false hopes.

by Anonymousreply 494October 12, 2020 8:52 PM

What ya talking about? That's some good poosie.

by Anonymousreply 495October 12, 2020 8:53 PM

Huge lines at the Georgia polls. People shouldn't have to stand in line for 6 hours

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496October 12, 2020 8:57 PM

Porn world mad at Melania the hypocrite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497October 12, 2020 8:59 PM

No Melania on Air Force One. Is she the new Shelley Miscavige?

by Anonymousreply 498October 12, 2020 9:02 PM

Well, he makes it pretty clear that the house-cleaning and bringing them to justice can't happen until after January 20th, r494. And I watch them understanding he's laying out the methods to make that happen. I like his optimism but understand (as I think he does) that for all of that to happen, the pieces will have to fall in place.

by Anonymousreply 499October 12, 2020 9:06 PM

Updated

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500October 12, 2020 9:11 PM

This tweet seems apt:

[quote]The next 3 weeks are going to be like Apollo 13 when they had to sling shot around the moon and land with that heat shield.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501October 12, 2020 9:16 PM

McSally is calling-in Junior Mint to deliver AZ for her.

Gurl, give it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502October 12, 2020 9:17 PM

seriously, what exactly are some of these assholes clinging to? the chance to owe Donny Jr? The fuck, people?

by Anonymousreply 503October 12, 2020 9:18 PM

Aside from Trump, I'm concerned about a lot of these close Senate races is what are now called swing-states. (Arizona? Texas?). I don't trust their voting systems, which of course, are being managed by corrupt Republicans. I hope any Democrat who loses a close Senate race refuses to concede and calls for a full investigation. We already have evidence of mail tampering by the Republicans, and it's 3 weeks before election day.

I wish Andrew Gillum hadn't conceded Florida. For so many reasons.....!!

by Anonymousreply 504October 12, 2020 9:27 PM

R490, we, as federal taxpayers, are paying for her insurance, just as we are paying for Trump’s.

by Anonymousreply 505October 12, 2020 9:57 PM

r504...look what happened in the Cruz/O'Roarke race in 2016...I lost all respect for Beto when he just let it slide. While people were voting, they noticed votes for Beto were being switched to Cruz by the machines. It was verified by the election commission who said they corrected the problem. The election should have been declared null and void right then and there.

by Anonymousreply 506October 12, 2020 10:06 PM

[quote]I hope any Democrat who loses a close Senate race refuses to concede and calls for a full investigation.

I will be happy to personally oversee these investigations for the good of the country.

by Anonymousreply 507October 12, 2020 10:15 PM

Republicans make it easy to vote in the white neighborhoods but hard to vote in the black neighborhoods

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508October 12, 2020 11:10 PM

If anyone wants to watch the McGrath / McTurtle debate it's on tonight at 8pm EST at the link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509October 13, 2020 12:00 AM

That gross fuck Nunes was just being interviewed and readily admitted that they (Rethugs) are cheating because they can't get the votes otherwise. He's trying to help his buddy Garcia get re-elected.

by Anonymousreply 510October 13, 2020 12:06 AM

R508, it’s amazing that they didn’t know this up until today. Voter suppression needs to become bigger than structural racism as a theme.

by Anonymousreply 511October 13, 2020 12:48 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

Amy Coney Barrett's Supreme Court Confirmation Hearing Exposes Hypocrisy of Graham and McConnell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512October 13, 2020 1:05 AM

Kentucky must be the most 'offed up state in the country to not be voting for McGrath.

Watching the debate I couldn't decide if McConnell was more full of himself or more full of shit...

McGrath was insanely disciplined with her concise, informed, passionate and biting responses to every single question (usually coming in exactly at the allotted time). Not only did McTurtle never answer the question asked, not only did he deflect and repeatedly blame Pelosi for EVERYTHING wrong with the country, not only did he continually take the lazy way out and make almost every answer hackneyed, partisan tropes.... he actually used some of the same worn out and factually incorrect phrases as Graham last week (and probably Cornyn as well).

That this woman can't break through is painful.

That he represents ANYTHING American is even more odious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513October 13, 2020 1:11 AM

A vote for McConnell is a vote for Sodomy!

by Anonymousreply 514October 13, 2020 1:17 AM

[quote] A vote for McConnell is a vote for Sodomy!

Apparently a vote for McGrath is as well 'cuz she just strapped on, bent him over and gave it to him...hard, without lube.

by Anonymousreply 515October 13, 2020 1:20 AM

McTurtle starts laughing when McGrath accurately calls him out for not caring enough about covid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516October 13, 2020 1:30 AM

Get 'em Claudia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517October 13, 2020 1:35 AM

Trump is lagging behind.

But he's getting ready to unleash his secret weapons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518October 13, 2020 1:50 AM

President Trump told supporters in Florida on Monday night that he wanted to give all of them “a big fat kiss” after falsely insisting he has developed immunity against the coronavirus.

“I went through it and now they say I’m immune. I feel so powerful. I’ll walk in there, I’ll kiss everyone in that audience,” Trump said on stage in Sanford, Fla., during his first campaign rally since being diagnosed with the virus on Oct. 1. “I’ll kiss the guys and the beautiful women, just give you a big fat kiss.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519October 13, 2020 2:53 AM

One of her better attacks:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520October 13, 2020 2:59 AM

You fags better let my dad kiss you!

by Anonymousreply 521October 13, 2020 2:59 AM

Don't fall for it, Deplorables. He's just trying to use his tremendously agile tongue to loot your gold teeth.

by Anonymousreply 522October 13, 2020 3:01 AM

R522 They have teeth?

by Anonymousreply 523October 13, 2020 3:05 AM

The sharpest clash took place when Perdue dismissed Ossoff’s critiques of his pandemic response as little more than “Monday morning quarterbacking” and “idle chatter.”

“Senator, I’m astounded. It’s not idle chatter, senator. It’s 220,000 Americans killed by a virus,” said Ossoff, who runs a firm that makes investigative documentaries, adding: “And listen to you — schoolyard insults. Not a shred of empathy. Not a shred of personal responsibility.”

No matter the question, whether it involved school waivers or Barrett’s appointment, Perdue pivoted to call Ossoff as a “radical socialist agenda” — a variation of a charge Perdue used at least a half-dozen times. Ossoff, meanwhile, raced to paint his opponent as hopelessly disconnected from the “real world where people are suffering."

“This isn’t about Democrats versus Republicans and liberals versus conservatives,” the Democrat said. “It’s about the people of the United States against crooks like you in Washington, too busy enriching yourself in office.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524October 13, 2020 3:06 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525October 13, 2020 3:31 AM

That's the same guy who worshipped Trump as a god and had a life-sized statue in his yard as well as 'TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP...' scrawled all over his walls in drippy red paint.

This video was going around last winter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526October 13, 2020 3:57 AM

Indians worship cows.....so I guess that explains the Trump love

by Anonymousreply 527October 13, 2020 4:04 AM

You can't save stupid.

by Anonymousreply 528October 13, 2020 4:05 AM

The GOP "law and order" shambles:

One of the nurses featured at the GOP Convention just shot a woman in the stomach during an argument.

Now Eric Trump has to cancel an event at a Michigan gun shop after its former employee is linked to the plot against the governor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529October 13, 2020 4:33 AM

My new nickname for Trump:

Old Yeller...

by Anonymousreply 530October 13, 2020 4:51 AM

r529, don't forget about the McCloskey assholes

by Anonymousreply 531October 13, 2020 5:01 AM

That too, R531.

Can we even list all the acts of illegality supported, incited and perpetuated by Trump and Trumpsters over the four years?

by Anonymousreply 532October 13, 2020 5:17 AM

Dang it Klobuchar, toss that salad comb at Miss Ladybug's face..

Use the stapler for Ted Cruz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533October 13, 2020 9:21 AM

How to reason with MAGAs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534October 13, 2020 9:57 AM

Amy Barrett dwells in the same gal pal circle as Ginni Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 535October 13, 2020 11:29 AM

Amy Coney Island

by Anonymousreply 536October 13, 2020 11:46 AM

If Trump is feeling powerful, I wonder if he's still taking the steroid.

by Anonymousreply 537October 13, 2020 1:56 PM

[quote] Trump did the same dance you saw last night at Vanky’s wedding, where she fell down and hit her head and had to he carried out after too many tequila shots. Arranged marriages have a way of eating away at your soul but then again, so do drugs and sexual abuse. @realDonaldTrump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538October 13, 2020 2:36 PM

Chyna

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539October 13, 2020 2:41 PM

Now trump is trying to buy off farmers with a multi billion dollar bail out after they're going bankrupt because of his failed tariffs.

Socialism indeed. His base could not be more stupid.

by Anonymousreply 540October 13, 2020 3:43 PM

Trump TV

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541October 13, 2020 5:10 PM

Nancy Pelosi just ripped into CNN's Wolf Blitzer. It was contentious. It was over the stimulus impasse. Nancy basically conveyed Blitzer was siding with the Republicans and using their talking points.

by Anonymousreply 542October 13, 2020 9:37 PM

Names

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543October 13, 2020 9:56 PM

But...but...Yang thinks it's a great deal!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544October 13, 2020 10:01 PM

Supreme Court halts census.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545October 13, 2020 10:24 PM

The court is flushing its legitimacy down the drain. I see a mob tearing down their building.

by Anonymousreply 546October 13, 2020 10:25 PM

Evil motherfuckers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547October 13, 2020 10:44 PM

Wow, finally saw Sheldon Whitehouse's presentation, and it was really educational. It's kind of long and not exactly fun, but a better use of time than doing the usual, Do you want to fuck over women ... Can't Discuss that ... do you want to fuck over gay people ... Can't discuss that ... do you want to fuck over Obamacare ... Can't Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548October 13, 2020 11:58 PM

Mme Speaker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549October 14, 2020 12:10 AM

Damn, r549, basically, Wolf do your goddamn job for once. Not just horserace, one side/other side bullshit both siderism, maybe actually understand a detail or two for once in your fucking life, WOLF.

by Anonymousreply 550October 14, 2020 12:23 AM

Wolf Blitzer is good at yapping and presenting "news" as a crisis. Agree r550, he and some others at CNN do these "both sides" presentations to inflame emotions.

CNN wants this horseback election to sell ads and enhance viewership. I am disgusted seeing Rick Santorum again on their panels. I switch channels when I see him. This is the network that had Jeffrey Lord and Kayleigh McElnany, among others, as regular contributors.

Chuck Todd at MSNBC plays this game, often trying to rationalize or justify ill Republican behavior.

by Anonymousreply 551October 14, 2020 12:53 AM

^horserace, not horseback.

by Anonymousreply 552October 14, 2020 12:57 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

Three Takeaways from Amy Coney Barrett Confirmation Hearing: Guns, ACA/Obamacare and Recusal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553October 14, 2020 1:21 AM

R547 THIS, exactly THIS is what we are facing for the next few decades.

by Anonymousreply 554October 14, 2020 7:25 AM

They want permanent minority rule.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555October 14, 2020 8:48 AM

'Mother' Pence is in Pennsacola again.

Is she visiting Nestor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556October 14, 2020 9:30 PM

^Pensacola

by Anonymousreply 557October 14, 2020 9:31 PM

Clarence Thomas's wife: The filthy Jews own the Demonrat Party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558October 14, 2020 9:33 PM

Ginni Thomas was voted most deserving of a pubic hair on her diet coke can in high school.

by Anonymousreply 559October 14, 2020 9:38 PM

r556 - Don't cry for her, Pensacola.

by Anonymousreply 560October 14, 2020 9:39 PM

I was wondering what kind of woman would be gross enough to marry Clarence Thomas....now I guess I know

by Anonymousreply 561October 14, 2020 9:56 PM

Ewww, so nasty.

by Anonymousreply 562October 14, 2020 10:05 PM

Messy Marsha Blackburn edits Senator Whiehouse's presentation. Somebody needs to drop her a few pegs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563October 14, 2020 10:15 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Barr Converts DOJ into Law Firm for Donald+Melania Trump in E. Jean Carrol & Stephanie Wolkoff Suits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564October 15, 2020 1:39 AM

I just flipped past Fox and I dont know if it was a commercial or if it was on actual programming but what I heard was someone basically saying "Attention, we need your attention, America is under attack. Democrat's are working hard to steal your liberties. We must be prepared to stop them."

JFC. No wonder Rethugs are loons.

by Anonymousreply 565October 15, 2020 3:15 AM

Link to new thread for when this one maxes out (or if it's paywalled).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566October 15, 2020 3:35 AM

Big

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567October 15, 2020 4:27 PM

The Times sounds very eager to both-sides the town halls tonight. They're desperate to drag Biden down should he stutter.

I'm unsubscribing after the election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568October 15, 2020 6:00 PM

The 2020 Census Is Being ‘Sabotaged,’ Says Leading U.S. Statistician

As the U.S. Supreme Court allows the census to end early, the president-elect of the American Statistical Association says he expects a drastic undercount.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569October 15, 2020 7:33 PM

[quote] I don't care if Hunter Biden got blown by an entire cheerleading squad of Ukrainian hookers on top of a block of heroin the size of the Houston Astrodome.

[quote] If you wanted me to be mad about foreign entanglements, you should have done something about Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570October 15, 2020 8:03 PM

Republican Sen. Ben Sasse excoriated President Trump in a telephone conference call with constituents this week, saying he had mishandled the coronavirus response, "kisses dictators' butts," "sells out our allies," spends "like a drunken sailor," mistreats women, and trash-talks evangelicals behind their backs.

Trump has "flirted with white supremacists," according to Sasse, and his family "treated the presidency like a business opportunity." He said Trump could drive the Senate into the hand of the Democrats and cause permanent damage to the Republican Party.

Sasse, a possible GOP candidate for president in 2024, is up for reelection on Nov. 3 and is expected to cruise to victory.

In an audio clip of the call, obtained by the Washington Examiner, a female constituent asks Sasse to explain “your relationship with the president” and wonders, “Why do you have to criticize him so much?”

Sasse fretted that Trump and his "stupid political obsessions" could drive the country further to the Left. “If young people become permanent Democrats because they've just been repulsed by the obsessive nature of our politics, or if women who were willing to still vote with the Republican Party in 2016 decide that they need to turn away from this party permanently in the future," Sasse said. "I've spent lots of the of the last year on a campaign bus, and when you listen to Nebraskans, they don't really want more rage tweeting as a new form of entertainment," he said. "I think the overwhelming reason that President Trump won in 2016 was simply because Hillary Clinton was literally the most unpopular candidate in the history of polling.”

Leading up to the state’s Republican primary earlier this year, Sasse tempered his periodic criticism of Trump, perhaps to keep his longshot GOP challenger at bay. But the senator resumed his occasional tongue-lashing once he secured the renomination. At least, that is how Sasse’s pro-Trump critics on the right have interpreted his public comments regarding the president.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571October 15, 2020 8:41 PM

Seems appropriate. When happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572October 16, 2020 12:17 AM

Trump won't denounce QAnon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573October 16, 2020 12:25 AM

r573, of course he won't, because he knows those white supremacist cretins are some of his biggest supporters.

by Anonymousreply 574October 16, 2020 12:28 AM

What I don’t understand is why those mutherfucking repig governors don’t want people counted.

Doesn’t this determine how much money the state gets??

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE ASSHOLES?

by Anonymousreply 575October 16, 2020 12:45 AM

Wow, Savannah asked him about his debts!

by Anonymousreply 576October 16, 2020 12:52 AM

A Cleveland company that agreed to print absentee ballots for dozens of counties in OH and PA is 10 days late in getting them to voters.

The company's owners are Trump supporters and flew a Trump flag at their HQ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577October 16, 2020 10:58 PM

R576

by Anonymousreply 578October 17, 2020 2:42 AM

The Lincoln Project

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579October 17, 2020 2:46 AM

R577 Another example of how repukes cheat. It never ends.

by Anonymousreply 580October 17, 2020 3:01 AM

Never trust a Repuke. Never.

by Anonymousreply 581October 17, 2020 5:42 AM

r579 - Brilliant

by Anonymousreply 582October 17, 2020 3:43 PM

[quote] NEW: @senatemajldr McConnell told his members in a closed door lunch that he told the White House not to agree to a COVID deal with Speaker Pelosi ahead of the election, according to three sources familiar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583October 21, 2020 12:35 PM

[quote] U.S. Postal Service to bench its Police Officers before election. Top USPS brass ends agency patrols that protected mail, letter carriers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584October 21, 2020 1:23 PM

White House looks at cutting Covid funds, newborn screenings in ‘anarchist’ cities

Documents show funding for a host of health programs is at risk under the president’s order targeting liberal strongholds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585October 21, 2020 2:22 PM

"Pope Francis called the Trump administration policy of separating children at the border “cruelty of the highest form” in a new documentary that premiered in Rome today.

“It’s cruelty, and separating kids from parents goes against natural rights,” the pope says in the documentary “Francesco.” “It’s something a Christian cannot do. It’s cruelty of the highest form.”

Ashley Feasley, the director of migration policy and public affairs at the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, said that while separations from children and parents happened on occasion under the Bush and Obama administrations, the Trump administration policy is different. “This has been large scale and strategic and intentional,” she said.

The Trump administration also had no plan to reunite the children with their parents, and they have yet to establish a tracking system to keep track of children, Ms. Feasley said. She noted that Lutheran and Catholic agencies worked together to reunite 1,500 families in 2018. Yet, Ms. Feasley said, many of those families suffer ongoing mental health problems stemming from the traumatic separation experience."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586October 23, 2020 1:45 PM

Congressman Pappas is going after Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito.

Ginni must be mad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587October 31, 2020 7:01 PM

Clarence Thomas needs to be removed. His wife is a proponent of conspiracy theories against Biden.

Obviously, these two don't understand "conflicts of interest" or view there are no barriers for them doing such. Both apply evidently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588October 31, 2020 7:07 PM

Can't this disturbing woman & the nitwits that push her antics ever go away?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589October 31, 2020 7:21 PM

It is Halloween:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590October 31, 2020 7:40 PM

Do the MAGAs in SC want to vote for Lindsey? Heck, the prettiest of them want to marry Lindsey!

Don't they know that Lindsey..............

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591November 1, 2020 2:35 PM

Seen on Twitter:

[quote] Name this band

[quote] "Lindsey Graham Weekend"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592November 1, 2020 2:41 PM

'Mother' is full of joy campaigning.

[quote]At the top of the steps, the three Pences turned around and waved to the cameras. After waving, Mrs. Pence raised both fists in the air, a motion that seemed to convey joy (although it’s hard to discern emotion through face masks) at which point the VP patted her on the shoulder and kept his hand on her back as they walked inside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593November 2, 2020 11:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!