Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyday Treasoning: I Melt With You (The Treason Thread, Part 41)

Continued Discussion

Good Ole Rudy has spent the day on Fox News on some unhinged rant about how they've cracked the case!

Let's not ignore whatever is happening down the side of his face.

I'll stop the world and melt with you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96a day ago

Link to previous thread for reference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111/19/2020

Noun, verb, 9/11, hair dye.

by Anonymousreply 211/19/2020

That picture is terrifying, OP.

by Anonymousreply 311/19/2020

Nightmare fuel.

by Anonymousreply 411/19/2020

Could someone PLEASE nail him into his coffin this time???

by Anonymousreply 511/19/2020

That title is CLASSIC.

by Anonymousreply 611/19/2020

R5 LMAO! I'll bring the hammer if you bring the nails!

by Anonymousreply 711/19/2020

He’s a shithead

by Anonymousreply 811/19/2020

Nailing him doesn't work, you fools!

Only a wooden stake through the heart kills The Ghoul!

by Anonymousreply 911/19/2020

R9 you think he has one? HAHAHAHA.

He might need to get on the bed to adjust and check for it.

by Anonymousreply 1011/19/2020

No census data for you! Census data will not be ready in time for Trump to fuck with it, says Census Bureau, but will be given to President Biden instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1111/19/2020

Looks like someone spit a wad of chewing tobacco on the side of his ugly face.

by Anonymousreply 1211/19/2020

Warning on the bottle: "Won't stain your pillow, but will embarrass you if holding a bogus press conference."

by Anonymousreply 1311/19/2020

Isn't it coincidental that Sydney Powell (Flynns Atty) Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing are all at Rudy Giuliani's presser...ALL OF WHOM ARE ON THE PAYROLL OF DMITRY FIRTASH. Is that who Jenna Ellis sold her soul to ?

by Anonymousreply 1411/19/2020

We all knew it was going to get this way before things got good again. Come Jan 20, Pres Bone Spurs will be demoted.

by Anonymousreply 1511/19/2020

remaking "Death In Venice"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1611/19/2020

Orange Shitpile thanks his sister Elizabeth for her support; turns out he was responding to a parody account, @TheBettyTrump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1711/20/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1811/20/2020

About fucking time r18.

by Anonymousreply 1911/20/2020

Giuliani and his team kicked out of Trump's meeting with the Michigan officials because they were all exposed to Andrew Giuliani, who has COVID. “It’s just a shitshow, it’s a joke,” said a Trump campaign adviser.

HA HA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2011/20/2020

[quote]“It’s just a shitshow, it’s a joke,” said a Trump campaign adviser.

NOW they realize that? NOW?

After four, long suffering years they finally realize that?

by Anonymousreply 2111/20/2020

Because... FL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2211/20/2020

I'm sure we're all sending our best wishes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2311/20/2020

Since R23 didn't load the photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2411/20/2020

And yet they still don't ban Orange's main Orange account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2511/21/2020

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump Can't Install Himself as President, But His Actual Goal May Be Immunity From Prosecution

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2611/21/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2711/21/2020

I so want to see this orange fuck and his entire administration of criminals go to prison.

by Anonymousreply 2811/21/2020

And his family, r28. Don't forget his family!

by Anonymousreply 2911/21/2020

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump Knows He Lost. Next Up: Pardons & How to Defeat Corruptly-Delivered Pardons in Court

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3011/22/2020

Neal Katyal: Trump’s Behavior ‘Basically Guarantees’ He’ll Be Prosecuted:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3111/22/2020

Ghouli already knew his son had tested poz for Covid, but went ahead with the presser in that tiny, hot, cramped room. Then soon after announced he was going into quarantine- after yelling and spitting and sweating on everyone.

by Anonymousreply 3211/22/2020

R32.

by Anonymousreply 3311/23/2020

Glenn Kirschner:

Here's Why the Rule of Law Requires Trump Be Prosecuted Upon Leaving Office

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3411/23/2020

These Are the 3 Inmates AG Barr Ordered Be Executed Ahead of Anti-Death-Penalty Biden Admin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3511/23/2020

If you've wondered, is it really treason? Isn't Trump just a stupid crook? Try reading this Twitter thread on U.S. withdrawal from the Open Skies Treaty, which was negotiated to "establish[] a program of unarmed aerial surveillance flights over the entire territory of its participants." U.S. withdrawal was to Russia's benefit. Go back into the 2019 tweets to see some of the short-term results.

It really was treason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3611/23/2020

Glenn Kirschner:

Michigan Certifies Biden, Barr Goes Underground & McConnell Picks Judges Over Suffering Americans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3711/24/2020

Glenn Kirschner:

Biden's Pick for Secretary Of State, Tony Blinken, Is About to See What Pompeo Has Been Hiding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3811/25/2020

[quote]Biden's Pick for Secretary Of State, Tony Blinken, Is About to See What Pompeo Has Been Hiding

AVERT YOUR GAZE Biden's Pick for Secretary Of State, Tony Blinken! AVERT YOUR GAZE!

by Anonymousreply 3911/25/2020

Of course he did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4011/25/2020

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump Corruptly Pardons Mike Flynn. Does Judge Sullivan Have Any Options Left in Flynn's Case?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4111/25/2020

O.K., I'm teary eyed...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4211/25/2020

To all the Mueller/ Treason thread posters- the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. Our soon to be ex Pres Bone Spurs was humiliated and beaten. He’s whining like the huge man-baby he is. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and please stay safe!

by Anonymousreply 4311/25/2020

FCI, we need deets on the whining, please!

Is he afraid the new AG will dish his diet for the world to see?

We gonna get confirmation of our treason suspicions?

Spill, baby!

by Anonymousreply 4411/25/2020

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump's Corrupt Pardon of Flynn MUST be Challenged; Even Barr Says Corrupt Pardons are Illegal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4511/26/2020

Keith Olbermann: They All Need To Be Prosecuted Or They'll Try It Again:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4611/26/2020

The entire Repug party has been becoming more and more a criminal enterprise since Reagan. It needs to end. Biden is a one termer. He needs to be the one to end it, not play pattycake with them.

by Anonymousreply 4711/26/2020

Q. Please. If Michael Flynn accepts the pardon (do you accept or does it just happen?) he is admitting he is guilty and may never plead the fifth again. Can he be brought to trial on other charges and be made to testify about what he was pardoned for?

by Anonymousreply 48Last Friday at 1:31 AM

Or against Trump ^^^

by Anonymousreply 49Last Friday at 3:38 AM

R48, as far as I know, you are correct. Flynn likely knows the conditions of accepting a pardon, but that Arizona sheriff (name forgotten and I’m not looking it up) only learned that accepting Trump’s pardon involved an admission of guilt after the fact. During an interview with Ari Melber, actually. Great TV.

But I digress. Pardons imply guilt and strip 5th amendment rights related to the charges/convictions pardoned, as I’ve learned in this 4+ years long civics lesson from hell that is the Trump administration.

by Anonymousreply 50Last Friday at 3:44 AM

I guess to further answer your question, he could be brought to testify against Trump, and couldn’t plead the fifth if he were asked to testify that Trump asked him to do something illegal.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Friday at 3:53 AM

Yes that’s what R49 was saying

by Anonymousreply 52Last Friday at 4:43 AM

...and if he lies under oath, off to prison he goes. We have a LOT of information on this entire cabal...including Flynn. More than enough to know if hes lying AND WHY. Flynn will end up in prison one way or another...as well as HIS SON.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Friday at 5:20 AM

January 12th, r50....seems forever ago, doesn't it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54Last Friday at 7:11 AM

That’s it R54! Good find. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 55Last Friday at 8:00 AM

R48, there are several old Supreme Court cases involving men who refused to accept pardons because they did not want to make the implicit admission of guilt and waive their Fifth Amendment rights. So, yes, you have to “accept” the pardon.

by Anonymousreply 56Last Friday at 11:44 AM

Speaking of treason.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57Last Friday at 11:53 AM

R57...stop posting that right wing bullshit. Seriously. None of it is true, and the lame attempts by members of the GOP to garner favor with Trump will ultimately seal their fate.

by Anonymousreply 58Last Friday at 11:58 AM

R58 I'm just warning you all what Trump and the reich have up their sleeves now. Steve Bannon is back on board, pushing right wing legislatures in states Biden won to disregard the results and send their own electors. It's seditious and treasonous, but when has that ever stopped them before?

by Anonymousreply 59Last Friday at 5:49 PM

STOP. JUST STOP.

by Anonymousreply 60Last Friday at 5:56 PM

It won’t work. Biden will be president.

R44 I believe we will get confirmation of treasonous activities by this out going, disgraced administration.

by Anonymousreply 61Last Friday at 6:07 PM

No Republican state legislature is going to disenfranchise millions of voters just to please Trump. That was wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 62Last Saturday at 2:04 AM

Right R59. State legislatures are going to align themselves with noted POS Steve Bannon. Thanks for the “warning”, but not in your wildest pantless fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 63Last Saturday at 2:10 AM

PA Senate leader Jake Corman is a Centre County native (that blue central PA county in a field of red), and while a notable POS in his own way, I don’t see him committing political suicide via disenfranchising his neighbors and millions of others in this state. I still believe he has his eye on the Toomey’s upcoming US Senate vacancy, and we know what Toomey has had to say about this election.

PA Is a weird goddamm state, but most of these politicians will not take such drastic measures against their own self interest.

by Anonymousreply 64Last Saturday at 2:25 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump-Appointed Federal Appeals Court Judge Rejects Trump/Giuliani's Attack on PA Elections Results

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65Last Saturday at 8:35 AM

Rep. Schiff on MSNBC: Trump Cannot Pardon Himself, “No One is a Judge of Their Own Case”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66Last Saturday at 9:13 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

Comparing Trump's Pardon of Flynn with Ford's Pardon of Nixon Shows Not All Pardons Created Equal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67Last Saturday at 12:30 PM

Mitch McConnell Started Working On Filling Ginsburg's Seat Minutes After She Died

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68Last Sunday at 7:13 AM

McConnel started working on filling Ginsburg's seat the day Trump won the election in 2016...

by Anonymousreply 69Last Sunday at 7:15 AM

Because I watched [italic]Valley Girl[/italic] on Amazon Prime yesterday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70Last Sunday at 10:29 AM

You really oughta be ashamed of yourself, not bragging about it.

by Anonymousreply 71Last Sunday at 10:31 AM

Not even slightly, r71. Nicolas Cage was at his hottest then, and it has a good soundtrack. I wish the production values had been higher, but I still like to watch it once in a while. Skip was very hot then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72Last Sunday at 11:05 AM

Wait I love Valley Girl but why did you post on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 73Last Sunday at 3:33 PM

The title is Everyday Treasoning: I Melt With You, I heard that song yesterday when I watched [italic]Valley Girl[/italic], so I posted a video. It's a great song, after all.

by Anonymousreply 74Last Sunday at 3:40 PM

Whispers III

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75Last Tuesday at 6:42 AM

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

by Anonymousreply 76Last Tuesday at 7:25 AM

DOJ investigating bribery for pardon scheme. Right now it’s redacted. Is it Giuliani? My bet is Rod Blagojevich.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77Last Tuesday at 1:51 PM

Flynn

by Anonymousreply 78Last Tuesday at 2:13 PM

Rudy Giuliani (lawyer)...Dimitry Firtash (client)...Donald Trump (WH contact)

by Anonymousreply 79Last Tuesday at 2:35 PM

Speculation is it's someone whose name is 4 or 4 letters long and ends in "s," because the redactions failed to omit the apostrophe. So Rick Gates?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80Last Tuesday at 2:38 PM

Horrific photos of Trump and his progeny, Trump looking stooped and pale. Still wearing that hat- which is almost a joke now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81Last Tuesday at 2:39 PM

Wow, r80, people can sleuth anything today.

by Anonymousreply 82Last Tuesday at 2:40 PM

"Mitch McConnell Started Working On Filling Ginsburg's Seat Minutes After She Died"

Oh honey, it was long before that.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Tuesday at 2:42 PM

[quote] Speculation is it's someone whose name is 4 or 4 letters long and ends in "s," because the redactions failed to omit the apostrophe. So Rick Gates?

I’d rather it was Nunes.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Tuesday at 2:47 PM

Gates doesnt have any money

by Anonymousreply 85Last Tuesday at 3:02 PM

[quote] Still wearing that hat- which is almost a joke now.

Now?

by Anonymousreply 86Last Tuesday at 3:30 PM

Had the misfortune of seeing Hannity just now. He's ranting like a loon about the Drumpf-Russian Collusion HOAX and how Democrats orchestrated that HOAX and now they want to tell Republicans they have to unite... and that in acting high and mighty and telling Republicans they have to Unite they prove once again that Democrats are nothing but HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!

They really do project don't they?

He then went on and on about how MI has VERIFIED and COUNTLESS stories of ELECTION FRAUD!!! Nevermind that fat fuck Barr even said there was no there there.... He had a "witness," tell a tale that they saw all the military ballots come in and they were mysteriously ALL for Biden and that ABSOLUTELY NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE MILITARY BALLOTS CAME FROM A REGISTERED VOTER!!!!

by Anonymousreply 87Last Tuesday at 4:20 PM

Sounds like he could use some Nervine, r87.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88Last Tuesday at 4:44 PM

[quote]He's ranting like a loon about the Drumpf-Russian Collusion HOAX and how Democrats orchestrated that HOAX

Yeah, Sean, that's why they're all looking for pardons now because they're all so "innocent."

by Anonymousreply 89Last Tuesday at 6:11 PM

Ha, struck a nerve.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Tuesday at 7:51 PM

Ron Johnson: Yes, Biden one, but it would be political suicide to admit it. Also, Trump is an asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91Yesterday at 6:48 AM

^ Biden *won* (ugh)

by Anonymousreply 92Yesterday at 6:51 AM

Ron Johnson is a complete moron..I hate him so much

by Anonymousreply 93Yesterday at 7:36 AM

The people who go to Dump's rallies do not love America, they love Dump. They are a poisonous fan club that got tragically out of hand.

by Anonymousreply 94Yesterday at 7:56 AM

Trump just gave a 45 min rant on FB. He is verifiably crazy! Is there nothing that can be done?

by Anonymousreply 95a day ago

Summary of his lying speech.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96a day ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!