Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyday Treasoning: Time in a Bottle (The Treason Thread, Part 42)

Continued Discussion...

If I could save time in a bottle...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553July 1, 2021 7:03 PM

Previous thread for reference

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2021 9:55 PM

How long before Trump fakes his own death to evade prosecution?

by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2021 10:04 PM

R2, I seriously doubt Orange is concerned. He's spent the entirety of his life getting away with shit. There's no reason for him to think he won't continue to. It's not even a possibility in his mind.

by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2021 10:12 PM

[quote]He's spent the entirety of his life getting away with shit. There's no reason for him to think he won't continue to. It's not even a possibility in his mind.

That's probably true, but he is very aware of how bad this makes him look and how it's going to limit his future options for grifting. It's also like acid poured into his narcissistic wound, still suppurating from two impeachments and getting thrown out of the White House.

by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2021 10:18 PM

How is it going to lower his future options for grifting? Look at how much shit he did and people are still sending the fuck all their money.

by Anonymousreply 5March 12, 2021 10:37 PM

Miss Lindzey Belle will continue to do everything she can to please Trump. Look what she tried in Georgia?

by Anonymousreply 6March 12, 2021 11:49 PM

R6, I wish Mitt Romney would give Miss Linds some "attention" to draw him away from the thrall of Trump. Linds needs a Senate Daddy. First McCain. Then Trump. I bet he'd like a little Mitt attention.

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2021 2:58 AM

I think Former Pres Bone Spurs is concerned. Very, very concerned. He should be.

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2021 6:01 PM

On a scale of 1 to 10 Susan Collins's concerned, FCI, where does the former guy stand?

by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2021 6:03 PM

He’s a sociopath who has gotten away with everything but I’d still put him at a solid 7.

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2021 6:10 PM

They stole from cancer stricken kids so why would you think they wouldn't steal from animal charities?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2021 7:23 PM

Something is going on at this site....I posted a thread about things Democrats should and shouldnt say...A trans supporter objected saying it was antitrans (it wasnt, someone made a comment about identity politics and trans competing in sports) and POOF...the entire thread disappeared. Talk about cancel culture.

by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2021 8:38 PM

R12 Cancel culture was invented by conservatives. Stop spreading their narrative.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2021 5:39 AM

by Anonymousreply 14March 15, 2021 6:49 AM

r13, it is the new political correctness.

by Anonymousreply 15March 16, 2021 2:09 PM

[quote]They stole from cancer stricken kids so why would you think they wouldn't steal from animal charities?

Most Americans don't care. We're a business-oriented country in which profit-making is celebrated as the highest form of achievement. Cheating and stealing by the privileged is only a means to an end in a society in which the rich are above all laws.

by Anonymousreply 16March 16, 2021 2:43 PM

Rachel keeps rolling out the litigation and investigations.

by Anonymousreply 17March 18, 2021 8:47 AM

Trust me: Once those Magats realize they've been dupped by a poseur they will string Dump up by his orange balls!

by Anonymousreply 18March 18, 2021 10:29 AM

When the extent of Trump’s treason is exposed, I expect Rudy to do the time.

by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2021 12:57 PM

Zero Sum Game

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 18, 2021 10:41 PM

The Sedition Caucus strikes again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 19, 2021 5:53 PM

[quote] Paging @Sen_JoeManchin

[quote] Paging @SenatorSinema

[quote] Please pick up the nearest red phone for an emergency call.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 19, 2021 7:09 PM

A great explanation of the filibuster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 19, 2021 9:00 PM

Dems have never been more united even in the Senate. From what I am hearing, Manchin and Sinema are posturing but understand Dem agenda, esp voting rights, needs to go forward. Infrastructure is not far behind. There is going to be “tense” moments with bills looking all but certain to stall but they won’t. There likely will be a period of time where Dems give republicans a chance to say they tried. They will likely stay the obstructionist party so expect Dems to move along with filibuster reform and advancing their agenda. There is zero doubt republicans have no popular policies to run on and Dems have all the popular policies to run on. Dems understand this like never before.

by Anonymousreply 24March 20, 2021 4:35 AM

But, R24, tax cuts for the uber rich!! Poor white trailer park trash and 90% of white men of all means seem to love those. If the Dems have finally figured out how to sell their hugely popular policies, I'll be ecstatic.

by Anonymousreply 25March 20, 2021 6:04 AM

I'm watching Saturday morning cartoons. This one just started...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 20, 2021 2:32 PM

R26, at 4:07: "Three Cheers for our Shemale President!" They OUTED OLIVE!

by Anonymousreply 27March 20, 2021 2:42 PM

You must admit she looked fetching in her pant suit, r27.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 20, 2021 2:50 PM

Shelly Duvall's casting in the live action makes so much more sense now, Doris.

by Anonymousreply 29March 20, 2021 5:53 PM

Better than Radner, r29, who would have been charming but not quite right. Also Tomlin, who would have been too knowing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 20, 2021 5:58 PM

Apropos of nothing:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 21, 2021 6:49 PM

Beard Twitter seems obsessed this weekend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 22, 2021 12:41 PM

[quote] Brianna Westbrook, an Arizona Democratic Party official and former national surrogate for the Bernie Sanders campaign, said Sinema’s political transformation was “a complete 180” and is “hard to put in words.” There is “no doubt,” Westbrook says, that Sinema will face progressive pressure at home if she tries to hold up legislation.

[quote] There were signs of what was to come when Sinema entered national politics. During her first term in congress, she joined the Blue Dog Coalition, a corporate-friendly group of Democrats obsessed with finding common ground with conservatives. It was also clear from the beginning, Andiola recalled, that Sinema “really believed the way to try to win or to push back on legislation was by working with Republicans.” Sinema voted to block the admission of Syrian and Iraqi refugees and has often sided with Republicans on immigration, including in support of the punitive anti-immigrant proposal known as “Kate’s Law,” which Trump pushed as part of his crackdown. In 2018, she voted with House Republicans to support Immigration and Customs Enforcement, a rogue agency that has faced countless allegations of abuse and inhumane treatment. For Andiola, Sinema’s rightward turn, particularly on immigration, has been disappointing to see. “I don’t know what she believes anymore,” Andiola said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 22, 2021 8:10 PM

Does anyone know where Steve Bannon is living now?

I swear he is either living near me or his doppelgänger is.

by Anonymousreply 34March 27, 2021 10:09 PM

Brian Stelter: Are White House reporters out of sync with the country?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 28, 2021 6:34 PM

You mean our most vested interest as a nation ISN'T whether Biden will run again in 2024??? I hate all these fuckers who let the right-wing loons set the discussion and agenda because they are too fucking lazy.

by Anonymousreply 36March 28, 2021 9:01 PM

I feel like the stuff with the Insurrection is moving very slowly and want more information on who helped them. I just read recently that Parler is now trying to claim that they warned the FBI ahead of time, but that seems unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 37March 29, 2021 1:44 AM

Seth Abramson has been derided by some on these threads, but he has turned out to be right on SO many occasions... and I think his reporting on the January 5th meeting is accurate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 29, 2021 6:56 AM

Voter suppression efforts are in full force in the GQP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 29, 2021 7:28 AM

400 years in one minute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 29, 2021 11:18 AM

Fully vaxxed!

I will have some juicy Matt Gaetz info later. There is far, far more to this story. Expect many members of the House to get wrapped up in this. Q was onto something, just not the right party. Yes, I am aware the Q crap was all made up by the Right because they were projecting.

by Anonymousreply 41April 2, 2021 9:12 PM

r41 - Congratulations, FCI! Can't wait for you to spill.

by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2021 9:15 PM

R41 I wish I could say my contacts were aware of the things Gaetz did on the floor, but they weren’t. The GQP kept that to themselves. I wonder how many current and former GQP House members, thanks to the Blue Wave of ‘18, will be shown to have similar tastes in underage girl/boys and prostitution? I wonder. From what I am hearing, that number is not one.

Also, the investigation into 1/6 is uncovering quite a few other unsavory things members of the GQP were involved in.

Buy the popcorn because you’re all in for a treat in the coming weeks/months.

Meanwhile, I am so impressed with Pres Biden. He was the right man for this moment.

by Anonymousreply 43April 2, 2021 9:20 PM

R37. Here's more on that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 2, 2021 9:25 PM

Indeed, FCI.

by Anonymousreply 45April 2, 2021 9:33 PM

R43 You're a little tease, aren't you? Can't wait for your follow ups.

by Anonymousreply 46April 2, 2021 10:34 PM

R46 I did spill in that post. I am not teasing- I am speaking to my friend later this weekend. I can’t spill what I don’t know. Sorry for the confusion.

by Anonymousreply 47April 2, 2021 10:39 PM

Thanks for the appetizer, FCI!

We ALL knew that shit was projection. Now we get to sit back and laugh as these GQP cunts try to throw one another under the bus.

Just one question - how did this start? Someone squeal looking to cut a deal?

by Anonymousreply 48April 2, 2021 11:10 PM

R48 I’m not sure if somebody cut a deal. I gut says Gaetz was caught up in an investigation into somebody else. My friends on the Hill have always said the GQP is compromised in many ways. That isn’t a huge secret. Of course, many Dems and NTers have hinted at it in media, including Pelosi’s “All roads lead to Russia” comment at Former Guy. They must be careful not to libel or slander with specific allegations they have no receipts for. Make no mistake, the GQP is a deeply, disturbingly corrupt party. If only we all could meet up for drinks somewhere. I could say so much more than I would ever say here. I’ve alerted many staffers to this site, and specifically this thread, because you all have some of the most intelligent insights and commentary I’ve ever seen on current events/issues.

by Anonymousreply 49April 2, 2021 11:21 PM

R47 I'm sorry, FCI. I was trying to kid with you, not sound irritated with you. Your posts are always appreciated and I know you're kind enough to share info whenever you're able.

by Anonymousreply 50April 3, 2021 12:17 AM

Thanks, FCI!

My, my! What a tangled web the GQP has woven!

Now all of the little flies will stick so the big spider can escape.

by Anonymousreply 51April 3, 2021 12:27 AM

Re-watching this reminds me of just how tenacious Republicans are when they actually are correct. The current crop are simultaneously feckless and dogmatic such that nothing makes sense.

This video represents what Joe Manchin (and Sinema) thinks he's standing up for as he lets the Senate grind to a halt. Unfortunately it is all too rare.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 3, 2021 2:04 AM

R50 It did sound annoyingly teasing. Just know I wouldn’t do that if I had any information I could share. 😀

R51 Indeed

by Anonymousreply 53April 3, 2021 2:05 AM

I am so excited! Something to look forward to.

by Anonymousreply 54April 3, 2021 2:27 AM

Did anyone watch that looney interview Gaetz did with Carlson?

Was he trying to implicate Tucker while incriminating himself?

by Anonymousreply 55April 3, 2021 7:04 PM

Gaetz, in an effort to wrap himself in Tucker’s “innocence,” reminded him on TV that he and his girlfriend had double dated with Tucker and his wife.

Someone on DL speculated that Carlson shut Gaetz down on air so forcefully (“Honestly, I don’t remember that [italic]at all[/italic]”) because the second woman was not, in fact, Tucker’s wife.

by Anonymousreply 56April 3, 2021 9:31 PM

It seems like Gaetz is about to give us all a big gift by dragging down a bunch of right wing bastards with him (such as Carlson).

by Anonymousreply 57April 3, 2021 10:20 PM

Exactly. It seemed as though Gaetz was not so subtly and intentionally firing a warning shot at Tucker that he was going to drag his ass down too.

Was he speaking specifically about the underage girl when he was talking about that dinner? If so, didn't he incriminate himself because two years ago would in fact make her a minor and over state lines.

by Anonymousreply 58April 3, 2021 10:42 PM

Yeah, that's probably why CNN reported that Tucker was "livid" after that interview.

by Anonymousreply 59April 4, 2021 12:22 AM

R58 R59

by Anonymousreply 60April 4, 2021 3:09 AM

Sorry 58 and 59. You weren’t showing up for me until I refreshed. Apologies!

by Anonymousreply 61April 4, 2021 3:10 AM

Three months after a mob of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol to try to overturn his November election loss, about half of Republicans believe the siege was largely a non-violent protest or was the handiwork of left-wing activists “trying to make Trump look bad,” a new Reuters/Ipsos poll has found.

Six in 10 Republicans also believe the false claim put out by Trump that November’s presidential election “was stolen” from him due to widespread voter fraud, and the same proportion of Republicans think he should run again in 2024, the March 30-31 poll showed.

Since the Capitol attack, Trump, many of his allies within the Republican Party and right-wing media personalities have publicly painted a picture of the day’s events jarringly at odds with reality.

Hundreds of Trump’s supporters, mobilized by the former president’s false claims of a stolen election, climbed walls of the Capitol building and smashed windows to gain entry while lawmakers were inside voting to certify President Joe Biden’s election victory. The rioters - many of them sporting Trump campaign gear and waving flags - also included known white supremacist groups such as the Proud Boys.

In a recent interview with Fox News, Trump said the rioters posed “zero threat.” Other prominent Republicans, such as Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, have publicly doubted whether Trump supporters were behind the riot.

Last month, 12 Republicans in the House of Representatives voted against a resolution honoring Capitol Police officers who defended the grounds during the rampage, with one lawmaker saying that he objected using the word “insurrection” to describe the incident.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll shows a large number of rank-and-file Republicans have embraced the myth. While 59% of all Americans say Trump bears some responsibility for the attack, only three in 10 Republicans agree. Eight in 10 Democrats and six in 10 independents reject the false claims that the Capitol siege was “mostly peaceful” or it was staged by left-wing protestors.

“Republicans have their own version of reality,” said John Geer, an expert on public opinion at Vanderbilt University. “It is a huge problem. Democracy requires accountability and accountability requires evidence.”

The refusal of Trump and prominent Republicans to repudiate the events of Jan. 6 increases the likelihood of a similar incident happening again, said Susan Corke, director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups.

“That is the biggest danger – normalizing this behavior,” Corke said. “I do think we are going to see more violence.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 5, 2021 2:04 PM

R46 teasing for 42 threads and counting. Not one single piece of info that wasn’t either already public info or made up and didn’t pan out. Should be called CAS (current attention seeker).

by Anonymousreply 63April 5, 2021 2:15 PM

R63 My stalker is back. Awww, did you not know I told DL the night before the first impeachment it would be happening the next day? Of course you did. You still dislike me and I really don’t give a fuck. Have a terrible day.

by Anonymousreply 64April 5, 2021 9:05 PM

R63 has it right. I remember that m.o. from previous Treason threads.

by Anonymousreply 65April 5, 2021 11:38 PM

Team FCI

by Anonymousreply 66April 6, 2021 12:12 AM

Was the first impeachment a surprise? I don't feel like it was? But I also feel like it was 10 years ago so I can't even remember.

by Anonymousreply 67April 6, 2021 2:30 AM

It wasn't a surprise that it happened, r67, Trump made it an inevitability. But the when was what was up in the air.

by Anonymousreply 68April 6, 2021 2:43 AM

Yeah, I got that, R68. I still don't recall it being a surprise that it happened when it happened.

by Anonymousreply 69April 6, 2021 2:45 AM

Oh my God, two months into Biden's presidency, you're STILL talking about Trump? Give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 70April 6, 2021 2:46 AM

R70, No Junior Mint. No.

by Anonymousreply 71April 6, 2021 2:50 AM

Uh, r70....how to point this out. It's like this....the theme of these threads isn't Joe Biden. The treasoning in the title has nothing to do with Biden. Capiche?

by Anonymousreply 72April 6, 2021 2:50 AM

Trolls are trying to shut this thread down. They got brave since it slowed down.

by Anonymousreply 73April 6, 2021 2:58 AM

The Mueller/Treason threads have always persevered.

by Anonymousreply 74April 6, 2021 3:13 AM

R74 apparently so has Dotard's crime sprees.

by Anonymousreply 75April 6, 2021 3:18 AM

Since 1/6, these threads are more relevant than ever.

by Anonymousreply 76April 6, 2021 3:22 AM

R64 *You* position yourself as some sort of insider dishing out scoops but you never actually give a scoop. You’re a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 77April 6, 2021 6:29 AM

R77 You can’t please every troll. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 78April 6, 2021 11:09 AM

[quote]*You* position yourself as some sort of insider dishing out scoops but you never actually give a scoop. You’re a fraud.

*You* position yourself as some sort of moral arbiter who is honor bound to judge someone whose posts are at least interesting and occasionally informative. You’re a turd.

by Anonymousreply 79April 6, 2021 11:18 AM

I rarely post *info* on here and when I do, I’m careful to acknowledge if it is something known or something I know exclusively. There are tons of rumors I could post but I don’t. If I was attention seeking I would post far more than I do.

I’ve correctly posted many things but the biggest was when the first impeachment was going to be announced. Nobody knew but I got word the night before and posted it here. The next day, it was announced. No news org knew this.

I won’t defend myself further. One thing you will not accomplish is shutting me up. Understand that.

by Anonymousreply 80April 6, 2021 11:35 AM

FCI, feel free to post the gossip. That's what we're here for!

by Anonymousreply 81April 6, 2021 11:48 AM

I'll never forgive the trolls who attack yopu FCI.

They are the same who ran off the likes of Cater Waiter. Miss him.

by Anonymousreply 82April 6, 2021 12:24 PM

Of all of the thousands of violations it seems odd that the first sanction I have heard of is the woman of color...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 6, 2021 3:47 PM

A better link for same information as R83

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 6, 2021 3:49 PM

It seems to me Dump violated the Hatch act numerous times. Can’t we ban him too?

by Anonymousreply 85April 6, 2021 4:26 PM

The Hatch Act only applies to civil service employees, not to the President or the VP. Ivanka and Kellyanne as WH employees violated the Act multiple times, and got off with a slap on the wrist.

by Anonymousreply 86April 6, 2021 7:20 PM

If youre not bothered then its best to just ignore rather than to say youre not bothered and continue to argue with someone you deem a troll. If they are trolling you're just proving to them that you're bothered.

by Anonymousreply 87April 6, 2021 8:05 PM

[quote]Of all of the thousands of violations it seems odd that the first sanction I have heard of is the woman of color...

She fits right in with Diamond and Silk.

by Anonymousreply 88April 6, 2021 8:23 PM

I have absolutely no factual basis for this belief, but I still suspect Patton was Michael Cohen’s mistress given her odd appearance at his hearing.

Poor woman

by Anonymousreply 89April 6, 2021 8:26 PM

WOW, R89! I totally missed that.

What an interesting thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 6, 2021 8:43 PM

Yep R90

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 6, 2021 8:54 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^**

Oh, the irony and hypocrisy. Fuck off and die Matt.

by Anonymousreply 92April 6, 2021 8:59 PM

Wow, I've been neglecting these threads since Part 30-something. Glad to see it still going, and REALLY glad to see FCI's contributions.

Added to my watch list.

by Anonymousreply 93April 6, 2021 9:08 PM

WHAT?!?! How did I miss that she was Cohen's mistress??

by Anonymousreply 94April 6, 2021 9:12 PM

[quote]How did I miss that she was Cohen's mistress??

Because you probably thought, like everybody else, that she was there to represent how not racist the Trump administration was. Maybe if she'd been wearing a skintight decotelle dress and filing her nails and winking at Cohen. Or mournfully gazing at him while holding a cafe au lait baby.

by Anonymousreply 95April 6, 2021 9:19 PM

Considering what Dump did at one of his debates with Hillary (brought previous Bill Clinton girlfriends), this makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 96April 6, 2021 9:23 PM

R82 Thank you and they’ll never run me off. In fact, I think I know one of them.

by Anonymousreply 97April 6, 2021 9:33 PM

Hopefully not in a biblical sense.

by Anonymousreply 98April 6, 2021 9:42 PM

R98 Oh hell no. LOL

by Anonymousreply 99April 6, 2021 9:44 PM

Just checking.

by Anonymousreply 100April 6, 2021 10:00 PM

R80 I think it'd be fun if you posted the occasional rumor, especially if you marked it as such. Ex ) Rumor: Stupid trolls are going to start following FCI in this thread.

Maybe not the best example since it was true. =P

by Anonymousreply 101April 6, 2021 10:13 PM

Since 1/6, it has not been easy getting information. I have not felt at ease giving information. There are so many ongoing investigations. Really serious stuff. I try to be clever when I tell a rumor. My hints aren’t hard to figure out. It wasn’t newsworthy that Gaetz was hated on the Hill or that he was sleazy. What we were surprised about was him showing vids on the House floor.

These Treason threads are watched because they are so informative. I’m not surprised somebody I know from the Hill who doesn’t like me is likely one of my “fans” here. I don’t have any real Senate contacts but plenty of House contacts. They’ve been busy with their jobs first and foremost. They’ve also been cooperating in a huge, ongoing criminal investigation of 1/6 involving multiple agencies. 1/6 has changed the Dem side of the House in profound ways. They now see republicans for who they are- traitors- deeply, profoundly corrupt and untrustworthy. As much as AZ wants to buck his party, he’s so far in the closet (though it’s known) and has some skeletons that keep him on enough of a leash.

I actually love my trolls here. They seem to attack all at once ever so often. It was due.

by Anonymousreply 102April 6, 2021 10:34 PM

FCI, I’m having a brain fart. Who is AZ?

by Anonymousreply 103April 6, 2021 11:31 PM

Just scrolled Fox News who had someone talking about how it's no wonder the Corporate Wealthy Elite want to fight the voter restriction laws... because the Corporate Elite and Social Justice Warriors and the Left are all come from the same party.

Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 104April 6, 2021 11:34 PM

Sorry, AK.

by Anonymousreply 105April 6, 2021 11:34 PM

[quote] Sorry, AK.

Ah! That makes more sense.

I thought I had missed some translation like when we write "pron" or "WHET"... and you meant LndZ!

by Anonymousreply 106April 6, 2021 11:43 PM

So, FCI, based on your info regarding the Dems FINALLY waking the FUCK UP and smelling the coffee in the House, it appears that the Dems in the Senate (aside from a couple dim wits) have also come to realize who the rethugs are.

My, my, my. Took them long enough. And would explain why Schumer has found a few vertibrae. Not an entire spine, mind you.

And also why turtle has taken to squealing like a stuck pig all of a sudden after avoiding the press.

by Anonymousreply 107April 6, 2021 11:59 PM

Breaking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 7, 2021 12:05 AM

R108 oh yes. Oh just wait.

R107 It does appear Senate Dems have learned their lessons. I think a lot of credit is leading by Biden’s example. But they coordinated with him before his win to their credit. Sinema and Manchin as problematic and need a solution. She just been a flat out bitch in all of this. Manchin is just puffing a lot. He wants the corporate tax rate at 25% instead of 28%. Ok. Other than that, I think we have his vote on infrastructure.

by Anonymousreply 109April 7, 2021 12:19 AM

FCI, I have to ask (I'm I'm not sure how to make it nice): How the actual fuck did the Dems NOT know this about Republicans before now?

by Anonymousreply 110April 7, 2021 1:39 AM

Both Dems and Repubes believed the GOP generally was destined to have the senate over time: too many big, mostly empty, Red states (deathly afraid of an invasion by a couple hundred brown skinned people) versus the majority of the US population crowded into fewer Blue states. Two votes per state - Red wins.

Stacey Adam’s remarkable GOTV example and changing demographics (hence the census fight) put both the Senate and the House in play. Repubes need to minimize both until they can figure out how to appeal to a new emerging majority.

They’ve been trying “grievance” culture (“you’re being held back by THEM”) because it initially worked for The Donald. That was before it became painfully apparent that:

1). It was blatantly racist (Good People on both sides, Proud Boys, and bad bad George Floyd protestors); and,

2). The middle class people Repubes hoped would expand their party gradually began to realize it was not an amorphous THEM, but rather the GOP who was keeping them down (essential workers exposed covid; Gold Star parents; etc).

The GOP’s only solution is to try to make blatant suppression of democracy on a disproportionately racial basis sound like a justifiable response to a nonexistent threat (BTW, are those 2018 caravans of Guatemalan rapists here yet?).

Prior to Trump’s 2020 “upset” the GOP could pretend they were all about sternly administered good government. Now, without him in the WH to manipulate the census, they’ve no choice but to become patently blatant.

by Anonymousreply 111April 7, 2021 2:19 AM

R110 Most did. I believe some held out hope too long. The Obama years put to rest any notion the GQP had no interest in governing. Former Pres Bone Spurs’ reign showed it to be nothing but traitorous.

R111 Right on.

by Anonymousreply 112April 7, 2021 2:51 AM

R112 That should say, “the GQP had an interest in governing.”

Who are the other House GQPers who had similar interests and who gleefully watched those vids Gaetz showed on the House floor? A good bet would be Ted Yoho being one. Look for current and former reps (those who lost their seats in 2018).

by Anonymousreply 113April 7, 2021 11:06 AM

Although I'm glad to see that justice seems to be coming for the GQP Reps, I wish it was their Senators. Especially McConnell. Oh, and I still want Paul Ryan's ass to get nailed to a wall.

by Anonymousreply 114April 7, 2021 5:32 PM

FCI - we know Lindsay Graham's homosex is an open secret, but what's the deal with Mitch? Aside from his Army dishonorable discharge back in the early 60s for sodomy, was there ever anything else?

by Anonymousreply 115April 7, 2021 6:55 PM

Ransom note:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 7, 2021 7:06 PM

R115 I don’t have any Senate contacts but there has always been the belief he is a really bad person and has a lot of dirt on people he uses to his advantage. He has big, big donor money on his side (and I’d bet more than half isn’t American money) which is intimidating and enticing for Senators. He is truly the most dangerous person in politics.

by Anonymousreply 117April 7, 2021 9:32 PM

The link attached is from a legitimate source. Here are some quotes from something called "National File" which looks to be a rightwing website:

[quote] Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill, who is expected to run for U.S. Senate, had an extramarital affair from July 2019 to November 2020, his ex-mistress Cesaire McPherson told NATIONAL FILE. Cesaire McPherson, a legal assistant, said that she slept with John Merrill in his marital bed.

[quote] Merrill enjoyed having his anus breached with sex toys, according to McPherson, who also said that Merrill used his government vehicle to visit her home and used his official phone to send text messages. McPherson said that she recorded herself having sex with the Secretary of State on one occasion. McPherson said that Merrill engaged in physical fights with her that led to bruises on her body, with the politician grabbing and shoving her. McPherson also said that Merrill is a “real bad racist” who made disparaging remarks about African-Americans in her presence. NATIONAL FILE has obtained text messages that McPherson said Merrill exchanged with her. Audio of Cesaire McPherson’s interview with NATIONAL FILE is presented here:

[quote] “He might act like he likes black people, but he’s really racist. Real bad racist…(He would say) ‘The colored folks. He was loved by all the coloreds.’…’And they go around thinking everything is supposed to be there’s, and given to them, and all this and that…the black people should be appreciative'”

[quote] “Then he wanted to start watching pornography movies and order them at his house. Yeah, I just thought it was weird. And he got mad at me, he was like, ‘I paid fifteen dollars for that.'”

[quote] “I recorded it one time. I had this little USB recorder that records things. And as a matter of fact, I have one that has Night vision…”

[quote] “I would drink a lot of wine. Sometimes in the morning, I would say, Did we have sex? And he was like, ‘Yeah! We had sex so many times in the night. And you did this and you did that.'”

[quote] “I have had some bruises on my wrists and arms. I took pictures of those things. We did get in a few fights. And, he never slapped me or punched me, but he would grab a hold of my arms and my wrists. I took pictures. And even one time I broke his cell phone. The State cell phone. I offered to pay for it. But he said no. He said it was his fault…I had to call and schedule an appointment for him to go in and have it fixed. But he took it in there and he waited for it to be fixed. Because I’m sure he wanted to make sure nobody got any information off of it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 7, 2021 9:52 PM

That is some fucked up shit r118.

by Anonymousreply 119April 7, 2021 11:36 PM

[quote] Merrill enjoyed having his anus breached with sex toys

Oh my! Reading that sentence makes me want to grab my AR-15 and just shoot something.

by Anonymousreply 120April 7, 2021 11:44 PM

I'm adding anus breacher to my list of insults.

by Anonymousreply 121April 8, 2021 2:16 PM

How on earth is that an insult?

by Anonymousreply 122April 8, 2021 2:24 PM

[121] I'm pretty certain that Anus Breacher was a minor Scottish film actor from the 30s.

by Anonymousreply 123April 8, 2021 4:15 PM

I have Anus Breacher's haggis recipe!

by Anonymousreply 124April 8, 2021 5:22 PM

Just as long as you don't have his breath r124.

by Anonymousreply 125April 8, 2021 5:31 PM

Didn't Anus Breacher also play a mean bagpipe?

by Anonymousreply 126April 8, 2021 5:54 PM

Yes,r126, his disco album was sublime.

by Anonymousreply 127April 8, 2021 6:00 PM

Can we talk...packages?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 8, 2021 7:32 PM

So, did Hawley just get off scot-free? I feel like I'm not hearing about him any longer.

by Anonymousreply 129April 9, 2021 1:13 AM

R63 Only posted in this thread once to post this. Sus

by Anonymousreply 130April 9, 2021 1:24 AM

DL's favorite sisters on a Saturday night advocating for a military coup. What are you paying these two, Newsmax?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 9, 2021 1:49 AM

^Brody is an anchor on Real America's Voice, whatever that right-wing outfit is.

by Anonymousreply 132April 9, 2021 1:53 AM

R128, is David Packman a DL'er?

by Anonymousreply 133April 9, 2021 2:55 AM

I wouldn't imagine so, r133.

by Anonymousreply 134April 9, 2021 2:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 9, 2021 2:04 PM

Hawley And Cruz Had A Plan To Kneecap Biden's Agenda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136April 9, 2021 8:55 PM

"I didn't strap anything on but I did have a butt plug. But yeah, he liked stuff up his ass, yeah."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137April 9, 2021 9:09 PM

R137 see R118

by Anonymousreply 138April 9, 2021 9:21 PM

GOP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139April 9, 2021 9:22 PM

Grifters or Perverts.

by Anonymousreply 140April 9, 2021 9:40 PM

Interesting, VERY long thread by partially debunked "election security advocate & writer" Jennifer Cohen. Some of it I remember and it's painful to think that we have been struggling with this for over 20 years...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141April 9, 2021 9:52 PM

They aren't mutually exclusive, r140.

by Anonymousreply 142April 9, 2021 9:54 PM

Alternative headline:

Less Than Honorably Discharged Veteran From Florida Who Heads Texas GOP Wants To Manage Texas Border Crisis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143April 9, 2021 10:49 PM

Miss Lindsey says she's worried.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144April 9, 2021 11:53 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 10, 2021 12:01 AM

[quote] Florida GOP congressman Matt Gaetz tweets at Trump ex-lawyer Michael Cohen before testimony: Does your wife 'know about your girlfriends?'

And there it is right there. The whole reason Gaetz is where he is today.

Michael Cohen’s wife is the daughter of a YUGE Russian mobster. What kind of asshole politician publicly goes after the daughter of a Russian mobster? The Matt Gaetz kind of asshole, that who. And Cohen just basically told Gaetz he was behind the whole exposure of Gaetz by saying on MSNBC “I’d hate for Matt to miss the prom.”

That’s some gangster shit right there.

by Anonymousreply 146April 10, 2021 12:09 AM

R140 I'm with Cohn. How else would one explain how certain Senators keep winning certain states, despite having very low approval ratings. I give you Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul in Kentucky, Lindsay Graham in South Carolina, Ted Cruz over Beto in Texas. All polls leading up predicted very close races, exit polls were very different from final results. And all these candidates were very arrogant about their races, claimed the polls didn't mean anything. They acted like they knew something no one else did. (Like their victories were in the bag no matter how much corruption was publicly known about them).

by Anonymousreply 147April 10, 2021 12:10 AM

^^sorry. I meant R141

by Anonymousreply 148April 10, 2021 12:11 AM

[quote] Poor irony. I think it’s been through enough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149April 10, 2021 12:21 AM

Gaetz has made a lot of enemies. Many of them are Republicans with the means to strike heavy blows back at Gaetz.

Gaetz is stupid thinking Liz Cheney & her dad would cower to him.

Trump, Gym Jordan, and MTG are his remaining political supporters? He apparently does not know Trump as well as he claims. Trump will throw anyone under the bus once their usefulness to him expires.

by Anonymousreply 150April 10, 2021 1:31 AM

[quote] He apparently does not know Trump as well as he claims. Trump will throw anyone under the bus once their usefulness to him expires.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 10, 2021 1:41 AM

Trump will still think Matt is useful until he's indicted or loses his Congressional seat. Matt may think he can escape justice as Trump does. We'll see.

by Anonymousreply 152April 10, 2021 1:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153April 10, 2021 1:59 AM

Bye-bye Matt. Once you’re out of office and have more free time, do us a favor and go on a nature walk through the Everglades. 🐊

by Anonymousreply 154April 10, 2021 2:16 AM

Turmoil in South Carolina GQP politics.

MAGAs vs MAGAs.

LadyG is in a dither.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155April 10, 2021 10:16 AM

Graham playing a race card again.

In the SC low country, there are a lot of black farmers. The region is poor.

Actually, Biden is trying help the rural south, economically. And GQP southern politicians oppose more stimulus money coming into their states unless it goes to their favorite business interests.

SC has long rejected Medicaid expansion, one of nine states still doing so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156April 10, 2021 10:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 10, 2021 8:35 PM

According to The Washington Post, Manhattan prosecutors are now looking into the suspicious salary and benefits paid out from the Trump Organization to Barry Weisselberg, the son of the organization's CFO and the manager of Trump's ice skating rinks.

"Former president Donald Trump's company paid a skating rink manager more than $200,000 in annual salary, $40,000 yearly bonuses and provided free company-owned apartments for his family, according to testimony of the employee, Barry Weisselberg, and his financial documents," reported Shayna Jacobs, Jonathan O'Connell, and David A. Fahrenthold. "Such payments and perks, as well as other financial support provided to Weisselberg and his family, have drawn new scrutiny from Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr. (D) as a potentially key component of his ongoing criminal investigation into the former president's business activity and finances."

According to the report, "On Thursday, Barry Weisselberg's ex-wife, Jennifer Weisselberg, provided documents and a laptop to Vance's office in response to a grand jury subpoena requiring her to produce all of the records she possessed for her ex-husband's bank accounts and credit cards plus his statements of net worth and tax filings ... The documents show an array of payments and perks that Barry Weisselberg and his family received as a result of his employment for Trump's company over 18 years, likely raising key questions for investigators analyzing the finances of the cash-only skating rink and working to ascertain whether the proper taxes were paid."

The Trump Organization's management of the Wollman Rink has raised suspicion and scrutiny due to the fact that visitors were required to pay cash only.

The report noted that prosecutors could try to use tax or financial charges against Barry Weisselberg to flip Allen Weisselberg against Trump. The older Weisselberg, one of Trump's longest and closest allies, has thus far resisted pressure to cooperate against his longtime employer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158April 10, 2021 9:18 PM

[quote]Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr. (D)

Was that (D) really necessary? Like to create drama.

I bet Allen Weisselberg dies in his sleep very, very soon.

by Anonymousreply 159April 10, 2021 9:34 PM

Yes how they work—getting everyone under Dump to flip. But I’m disappointed Dump’s CFO apparently hasn’t spilled the beans yet—my thinking is that’s why they’re going after the son.

by Anonymousreply 160April 10, 2021 10:04 PM

GQP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161April 11, 2021 12:29 AM

[quote]But I’m disappointed Dump’s CFO apparently hasn’t spilled the beans yet

"Apparently" being the key word. You don't know what he has or has not done.

by Anonymousreply 162April 11, 2021 5:23 PM

I'm just throwing this here...

Florida Republicans Push State Into Full Blown Fascism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 11, 2021 9:19 PM

First-of-its-kind call between more than 100 top corporate leaders on Saturday focused on how to respond to proposed changes in state voting laws. Participants included top leaders of airlines, media, law, investment.

Those invited include leaders of @AmericanAir, @United, @AtlantaFalcons, @LeviStraussCo, @Walmart, @ViacomCBS, @ArielInvests, @LinkedIn, @Twitter, @AMCTheatres, among others.

"The gathering was an enthusiastic voluntary statement of defiance against threats of reprisals for exercising their patriotic voices,” said @JeffSonnenfeld, a @YaleSOM management professor who helped organize the confab.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 12, 2021 12:19 AM

Will fucking corporate America save us from the fucking Repugs?

by Anonymousreply 165April 12, 2021 12:53 AM

Where have you gone "Mother"?

A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166April 12, 2021 1:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 12, 2021 1:27 AM

[quote]First-of-its-kind call between more than 100 top corporate leaders on Saturday focused on how to respond to proposed changes in state voting laws.

How about cease all campaign donations to GQP?

by Anonymousreply 168April 12, 2021 1:42 AM

Ole Charlie Koch and his anti-democracy actions:

[quote]Which means it is terrifying to the billionaires who have long used their fortunes to rig American democracy. We now know just how terrifying, because Jane Mayer, at The New Yorker, got ahold of an audio tape in which conservative operatives in the employ of petrochemical magnate Charles Koch express their fears to an aide to Mitch McConnell. The exchange is startlingly transparent. Koch and his minions are terrified that the For the People Act might actually rip the veil of secrecy from their agenda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169April 12, 2021 9:06 AM

Remember the viral rumor that Kamala put her purse on top of the Bible for her swearing in?

[quote] A Florida woman sent videos to her incarcerated spouse in which she threatened to assassinate Vice President Kamala Harris, according to a complaint filed in South Florida federal court. “If I see you in the street, I’m gonna kill your ass Kamala Harris,” Niviane Petit Phelps of Miami Gardens allegedly said in one. “I’m going to the gun range, just for your ass,” Phelps reportedly said in another. In a video dated Feb. 18, 2021, the complaint says she warned, “50 days from today, mark this day down, stupid bitch, Kamala fuckin’ Harris vice president. You gonna fuckin’ die 50 days from today, I swear to fuckin’ God.” Photographs intercepted by prison authorities allegedly show a smiling Phelps posing at a gun range holding a pistol, standing next to a target riddled with bullet holes.

[quote] On Feb. 22, Phelps applied for a concealed carry permit. Less than two weeks later, the Secret Service showed up at her home. After first refusing to speak with agents, Phelps soon agreed to an interview. She claimed that she was upset about Harris becoming VP because she didn’t believe she was “actually Black,” and that she didn’t like the way she held her purse during the inauguration, the complaint says. However, Phelps stated that she was “past it,” and that she had no intention of going to D.C. to carry out the plan she had previously described. “Didn’t you say we were going,” interjected Phelps’ daughter, to which Phelps immediately responded, “No, we’re not going.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 12, 2021 6:38 PM

Lachlan Murdoch & family move back to Australia from L.A.

[quote]Lachlan Murdoch, his supermodel wife Sarah and their three children quietly arrived in Australia from Los Angeles last month. And while no reason was given for the family's return Down Under, a new report has claimed that it was the political climate in the US that helped make the decision for the family to leave LA in favour of their Sydney home. According to the Sydney Morning Herald, the family 'felt the cold winds of political change' when Joe Biden assumed power over Donald Trump, after the family-owned Fox News appeared to favour the Republican Party throughout the election campaign.

Lachlan Murdoch's Fox News is responsible for a major portion of the political upheaval in the U.S. He cuts and runs when scrutiny and criticism for Fox's perpetuation of conspiracy theories and DJT election lies gain enhanced exposure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 12, 2021 8:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172April 14, 2021 9:34 AM

More Gaetz news coming tonight.

by Anonymousreply 173April 15, 2021 12:01 AM

They're saving it for Rachel...

by Anonymousreply 174April 15, 2021 12:17 AM

R173 FCI I can’t wait!!

by Anonymousreply 175April 15, 2021 12:22 AM

OP Don't hold your breath

by Anonymousreply 176April 15, 2021 12:25 AM

Full disclosure: I don’t know if my friend has inside info or she was told by a friend in the media. I’m not sure if that counts as inside info. She hasn’t replied to my text, but I know she is busy working on research for Respresentative ****** about horrific chemicals leaking in the ocean from old chemical dump sites off our coasts. Lets just say I will not be eating seafood for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 177April 15, 2021 12:46 AM

The Daily Beast just posted this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 15, 2021 12:50 AM

This is the only answer I've ever seen that comes close to making sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179April 15, 2021 1:52 AM

This came out early today.

FCI is recycling published info as an insider "heads up".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 15, 2021 1:57 AM

R180 I didn’t post any info, bud.

by Anonymousreply 181April 15, 2021 2:06 AM

Expected from that Lindsey Graham and the media gives him the daily headlines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 15, 2021 2:17 AM

FCI, who said you did? The media did.

by Anonymousreply 183April 15, 2021 2:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184April 15, 2021 2:22 AM

Typical Republican playbook: When you do something, they are blasting you for doing it. When you aren't doing that something, they're blasting you for not doing it.

See also Cornyn's bitching about Biden not tweeting and not throwing hissy fits on an hourly basis like the former guy. In everyone's book that's a definite plus. GQP somehow thinks that's a sign Uncle Joe has abdicated all responsibilities.

by Anonymousreply 185April 15, 2021 2:26 AM

Is that the news for the night? I like it, but I want to know if I need to watch for more. ^_^

by Anonymousreply 186April 15, 2021 3:13 AM

FCI, anything new to report?

by Anonymousreply 187April 15, 2021 2:37 PM

I do think an avalanche of GOP shit is coming soon, I'm fine with being patient.

by Anonymousreply 188April 15, 2021 2:39 PM

Been waiting for that avalanche since 1968!

by Anonymousreply 189April 15, 2021 2:46 PM

R179 This story never received the deep coverage/exposure in the media that seemed most warranted. Of course it wasn't going to get sufficiently probed during the Trump presidency during Barr's stint at the DoJ. There has been little investigative Journalism with this.

Did Putin activate a sleeper cell, "The Prostrate Eight", of Republican politicians?

This is an article from December, 2019:

[quote]IN 2018, EIGHT REPUBLICAN LAWMAKERS celebrated the Fourth of July in Moscow, Russia: Senator Richard C. Shelby of Alabama, who led the delegation, along with Senators Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, John Neely Kennedy of Louisiana, Steve Daines of Montana, North Dakota’s John Hoeven, Jerry Moran of Kansas, South Dakota’s John Thune, and Rep. Kay Granger of the 12th District of Texas. The ostensible reason for the trip was “engagement”—the same tired excuse Senator Rand Paul routinely provides to justify his own shadowy meetings with our enemies.

The still unyielding loyalty to Trump by multiple Senate and House Republicans may be the fear of exposure and the potential blackmail by Vlad. These guys were weak in condemning the January 6 insurrection and protected Trump from being held accountable. Being complicit in this insurrection by these fellows, one may not dismiss. Something gave Trump high confidence there was "inside" support and knowledge of the operation beyond the types such as Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley who are driven by their own presidential ambitions. Look how Johnson, Kennedy, etc. voted in the chamber against approving certain states' results per Biden's win in the electoral college.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 15, 2021 3:33 PM

[quote] Prosecutors in the Manhattan District Attorney's Office have discussed using a section of NY criminal procedure law that allows for the extension of the statute of limitations when a defendant has been out of state "continuously,”

You know what will stop the statute of limitation from coming into play? Charge the Orange piece of shit with a crime already.

by Anonymousreply 191April 15, 2021 3:41 PM

Chile, we are way too busy trying to decide what to Door Dash for lunch today instead of prosecuting Trump.

He's old news. We need to decide between Mexican or Thai.

by Anonymousreply 192April 15, 2021 4:20 PM

[quote]—Leticia James and Cy Vance

Timid & lazy.

"We're going to investigate..."; then do nothing after months & months, even years..

Same with Georgia AG & Atlanta D.A.

Lindsey Graham & DJT get away with elections meddling.

File the damn court papers!!!

by Anonymousreply 193April 15, 2021 6:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 15, 2021 8:19 PM

R187 Something always happens on Fridays now. Fridays are always huge news dump days esp since Former Pres Bone Spurs.

I thought the Russian info today would have this thread buzzing.

The polling for President Biden is really solid. He’s legit popular.

by Anonymousreply 195April 16, 2021 3:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196April 16, 2021 4:38 AM

Ole Kellyanne wasn't going to constrain her yapping for very long. She's still regularly conversing with Trump.

Hope Claudia is OK. Where's George anyway?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197April 16, 2021 1:17 PM

[quote]Where's George anyway?

Probably dead drunk in a pool of vomit somewhere in a Motel 6.

by Anonymousreply 198April 16, 2021 1:49 PM

A Kellyanne endorsement means she's on that candidate's payroll and the Mercers are involved.

by Anonymousreply 199April 16, 2021 1:56 PM

R197 also means Steve Bannon is busy.

by Anonymousreply 200April 16, 2021 2:01 PM

Isn't KellyAnne one of the people that violated the Hatch Act?

by Anonymousreply 201April 16, 2021 4:28 PM

Too many times to count, r201.

by Anonymousreply 202April 16, 2021 4:32 PM

She’s walking, facial violation of the Hatchet Act

by Anonymousreply 203April 16, 2021 5:25 PM

Know "Mother" has to be worried. Pence is expected to be fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204April 16, 2021 5:56 PM

Lindsey is praying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205April 16, 2021 6:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206April 16, 2021 6:15 PM

[quote]Lindsey is praying.

Any excuse to get on his knees.

by Anonymousreply 207April 16, 2021 6:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208April 16, 2021 6:22 PM

Well, FCI, the truth is we all KNEW the conspiracy is true. That's no surprise. Even the Senate intelligence committee agreed. That's not news to us.

What we ARE waiting for, however, is the part where those eight GQP traitors are hauled up in court, forced to account for their lies and conspiracy and end up with their treasonous heads in pikes at the National Mall.

Until that day comes (and they'll all mange to escape justice because we just cannot HAVE white male Senators in JAIL!), It's all just yesterday's news.

by Anonymousreply 209April 16, 2021 6:45 PM

If those treasonous eight did what they did just 15-20 years ago, they would all have be indicted, prosecuted, given decades long sentences, and confined in federal prison.

They are beyond Russian assets. They are agents.

by Anonymousreply 210April 16, 2021 7:39 PM

R209 I am a huge fan of yours. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 211April 16, 2021 9:54 PM

Boys! Boys! You're both intelligent AND handsome!

by Anonymousreply 212April 16, 2021 10:25 PM

R212 Haha. I’ve always gotten a kick out of the “heads on pikes” troll. His posts always made me smile if for anything the images it conjured.

by Anonymousreply 213April 16, 2021 10:37 PM

Aww, I like you both, honestly- I lurk and very occasionally post on these threads, so I know both of your work. I am feeling the half vax high!

by Anonymousreply 214April 16, 2021 10:41 PM

www.accountability.gop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215April 16, 2021 11:21 PM

WASHINGTON, D.C.—A draft of new legislation obtained by More Perfect Union reveals Ohio Republicans’ aggressive agenda to suppress the vote after the 2020 election. The draft bill, which comes in at a whopping 151 pages, draws inspiration from some of the worst voter suppression laws in the country, including Georgia’s SB 202 and Iowa’s SF 413. Included in the draft bill are provisions to:

Require two forms of ID when voting absentee or early

Eliminate drop boxes

Limit early voting

Ban pre-paid postage on absentee ballots

Republicans in Ohio had previously announced they were planning to introduce voter suppression legislation in the coming weeks. Until now, the state was one of only three in the country that was not considering new voting restrictions in the legislature this year. Democrats in Ohio have proposed a bill to expand access to ballot drop boxes, but the Republican majority in the state legislature refuse to put it on the committee schedule.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216April 17, 2021 1:04 AM

Not her either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 17, 2021 1:25 AM

Marsha Blackburn flashing....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218April 17, 2021 1:31 AM

The lovely Miss Cottontail:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219April 17, 2021 1:35 AM

[quote]....strengthened by a common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions,”

MTG is fundraising bigtimr with her antics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220April 17, 2021 1:42 AM

"Shut your mouth, Gym".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221April 17, 2021 1:45 AM

I realize the states have rights involving their elections, but can the courts do anything to stop this serious GOP fuckery?

Does anyone know if lawsuits from Democrats can get the ball rolling to push this issue all the way up the judiciary (SCOTUS)? This suppression crap needs to be addressed now. 2022 is around the corner in political speak. No one can tell me what the GOP is doing is not violating fair voting practices.

by Anonymousreply 222April 17, 2021 2:18 AM

Not as long as John Roberts is Chief Justice. Any violation of the Constitution by Dump, on the other hand, and they would have a favorable decision handed down in a month. That’s how the Repigs were able to get a lot of stuff done in no time. Now, the Supremes will just sit on their hands. I don’t see any help coming from them in the foreseeable future.

Not to change the subject, but when are we going to get Meuller’s unredacted report? A lot of important answers can be found there and we (Dems) have control of the DOJ at least.

by Anonymousreply 223April 17, 2021 2:42 AM

About that SCOTUS...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 17, 2021 3:15 AM

Biggs, seldom discussed; Gym ally.

Protest planner, it is said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225April 17, 2021 9:21 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

Revelation of Trump-Russia Collusion via Manafort/Kilimnik is a Sign we are Trending Toward Justice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226April 17, 2021 1:32 PM

Key NYT Deutsche Bank source is now missing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227April 17, 2021 3:31 PM

[quote]Revelation of Trump-Russia Collusion via Manafort/Kilimnik is a Sign we are Trending Toward Justice

A mere 27 more years and maybe someone will be fucking charged with something.

by Anonymousreply 228April 17, 2021 11:13 PM

r227, reminds me of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229April 17, 2021 11:53 PM

I'm getting tired of waiting for something to happen to this fucker, let's go people ARREST THIS MAGGOT!!!

by Anonymousreply 230April 18, 2021 3:47 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 18, 2021 12:59 PM

Trump endorses insurrection motivator Mo Brooks in the Alabama Senate race over primary challenger Lynda Blanchard, a wealthy businesswoman and former Ambassador to Slovenia. She has been a big Trump donor.

Are Alabama Democrats going to put up a gallant effort for this seat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232April 18, 2021 4:20 PM

[Quote]"The Mercers have been more than willing to finance efforts to blow up the political system altogether. That seems to be part of what they’ve done,” said Brendan Fischer, the director of federal reform at the Campaign Legal Center.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233April 18, 2021 5:51 PM

I am curious what the end game of the Mercers is. Total destruction of any vestige of capitalism and then what? Gilead or just complete totalitarian oligarchy like Russia?

by Anonymousreply 234April 18, 2021 5:56 PM

Why not a combination of both, r234?

That seems to be the end game here. A world where that rancid fugly cunt Rebekkka five head is queen and anyone who calls her a fugly cunt from inferior stock can be executed for the blasphemy.

by Anonymousreply 235April 18, 2021 6:14 PM

Alien-headed schemers and hedge fund operators obsessed with money, power, and being perceived as royalty.

They've done untold damage to U.S. democracy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 18, 2021 6:53 PM

King Tut had a much better shaped head than this Rebekah.

by Anonymousreply 237April 18, 2021 6:59 PM

Republicans in SC, led by the Governor, go extreme right. I suppose roads, health care, public education, and environmental destruction are not bad enough for them.

[quote]We are at war,” McMaster said. “I don’t know that the party has ever been stronger than it is right now, but probably never more frustrated either to watch what’s going on at the national level. It is just a tragedy.”

They are also divided. The pro-insurrectionists and election conspiracy theories wing, seeks to control all.

[quote]Further illustrating the divide among some Republicans is an attempt by attorney Lin Wood, an unapologetic pro-Trump lawyer who continues to push conspiracy theories about the presidential election, to replace McKissick as S.C. GOP chairman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 18, 2021 7:50 PM

Lindsey Graham, turning the phrase White Supremacy into an oxymoron one day at a time.

by Anonymousreply 239April 18, 2021 10:43 PM

Go go Gohmert, watch him go go go.

Pissant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240April 18, 2021 11:06 PM

The "Huck" is hauling in the 💰 in her race for Arkansas Governor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241April 18, 2021 11:15 PM

Are they making pledges per pound, one wonders, R241?

by Anonymousreply 242April 18, 2021 11:16 PM

[quote] The "Huck" is hauling in the 💰 in her race for Arkansas Governor.

I highly doubt it's ethical or even legal.

For the love of gawd, we need the For The People Act to pass

by Anonymousreply 243April 18, 2021 11:20 PM

Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana says call a "crackhead" if you are in trouble.

The former Oxford student and once windsurfing buds with John Kerry, sounds as if he's been smoking the stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244April 18, 2021 11:29 PM

The Republican Party is like the family in Jupiter Rising who harvest people to stay young.

by Anonymousreply 245April 18, 2021 11:31 PM

Ron DeSantis Is the Republican Autopsy

[quote] You can think of it as a series of careful two-steps. Raise teacher’s salaries while denouncing critical race theory and left-wing indoctrination. Spend money on conservation and climate change mitigation through a program that carefully doesn’t mention climate change itself. Choose a Latina running mate while backing E-Verify laws. Welcome conflict with the press, but try to make sure you’re on favorable ground.

[quote] This is not exactly the kind of Republicanism that the party’s donor class wanted back in 2012: DeSantis is to their right on immigration and social issues, and arguably to their left on spending. But the trauma of Trumpism has taught the G.O.P. elite that some compromise with base politics is inevitable, and right now DeSantis seems like the safest version of that compromise — Trump-y when necessary, but not Trump-y all the time.

[quote] Of course all of this means that he may soon attract the ire of a certain former president, who has zero interest in someone besides himself being the party front-runner for 2024. And the idea that a non-Trump front-runner could be anointed early and actually win seems at odds with everything we’ve seen from the G.O.P. recently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246April 19, 2021 1:36 AM

DeSantis is a fucking joke. He’s a moron. Kill the GQP completely. Never allow it power.

by Anonymousreply 247April 19, 2021 1:47 AM

DeSantis is not a competent Governor. CPAC loved his arrogant, flawed, and defiant behavior.. Nationwide, his baggage will be unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 248April 19, 2021 9:26 AM

DeSantis, Pompeo, and Huckabee-Sanders are better suited for hotdog eating contests rather than political offices.

by Anonymousreply 249April 19, 2021 9:29 AM

Joe Scarborough blasts Gym Jordan.

Gym's tactic of rapid questions prefaced with lies make him beyond annoying. His yapping, spewing highly partisan garbage and defiance, is all for show.

He and his cohorts run their mouths for attention, but do zero in working with other colleagues to fix or improve major problems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250April 19, 2021 1:43 PM

A terrorist organization:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251April 19, 2021 8:11 PM

He's bragging about blocking bills for veterans, transit security and environmental protection, among others

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252April 20, 2021 12:34 AM

Andy Biggs seeks to run against Senator Mark Kelly next year. Biggs is having trouble raising funds.

He may have Lindsey Graham make a few trips to Arizona to campaign for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253April 20, 2021 9:52 AM

^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254April 20, 2021 9:54 AM

$25,000 to golf with Donnie & Lindsey. Those two, again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255April 20, 2021 2:03 PM

Kevin? $$$$$$

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256April 20, 2021 2:17 PM

Junior Mint, now top Trump advisor, on the LGBT attack. Focusing with dad on anti-transgender initiatives.

[quote]Trump Jr.'s impact was on full display earlier this month, when Trump caught himself fuming at a televised interview with Gov. Asa Hutchinson over the Arkansas Republican's stance on transgender issues, one that would have previously escaped his attention. Unlike the days when Trump would camp out in an annex off the Oval Office, griping to aides about critical cable coverage he'd seen of himself or his administration, this time he was incensed by Hutchinson's veto of a Republican-backed bill blocking gender-affirming treatments for transgender youth in his state. The former President had been watching one of his favorite primetime programs, "Tucker Carlson Tonight," from the residence at his Mar-a-Lago club when Carlson and Hutchinson got into a sparring match over the matter. A person familiar with the episode said Trump was "cursing at the television," and became increasingly frustrated by Hutchinson's rebuttals. Two days later, the ex-President released a statement through his Save America leadership PAC accusing Hutchinson of supporting the "chemical castration of children." To outside observers, it seemed odd that Trump, who largely avoided LGBTQ issues during his presidency beyond banning transgender Americans from serving in the US military, would issue a statement skewering one of the nation's most conservative governors over a veto related to transgender youth. But inside the former President's orbit, it was abundantly clear who had influenced him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257April 20, 2021 2:34 PM

[quote]But inside the former President's orbit

Oh, how I wish it said: But inside the former President's obit

by Anonymousreply 258April 20, 2021 2:38 PM

R255

[quote]They plan to charge participants in the Trump Graham Golf Classic $25,000 each.

Why isn't it named The Orange-Queen Golf Tournament?

Doesn't "Classic" imply a very notable sporting event held over many years? The "Masters" is a classic. But this is a shakedown of rich deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 259April 20, 2021 4:50 PM

[quote]Why isn't it named The Orange-Queen Golf Tournament?

I still have SOME rights you know.

by Anonymousreply 260April 20, 2021 4:51 PM

R257, that has nothing to do with gay people. It has to do with straight people, mostly straight men, with a fetish and straight parents transing their children. WE should be against people transing their might-be-gay kids.

by Anonymousreply 261April 20, 2021 6:38 PM

Apple to reinstate the Parler app.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262April 20, 2021 11:47 PM

Of course, R262. Ratings for the networks must be down. The Orange Motherfucker will all of a sudden have his ban lifted, too, just in time to start pulling shit for 2022.

by Anonymousreply 263April 21, 2021 4:28 AM

group photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264April 21, 2021 8:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265April 21, 2021 9:02 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 21, 2021 9:04 AM

[quote] new financial disclosures show that Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., relied on an email marketing vendor that takes as much as 80 cents on the dollar. That means their headline-grabbing numbers were more the product of expensively soliciting hardcore Republicans than an organic groundswell of far-reaching support.

[quote] It wasn’t until later, when the campaigns disclosed their spending details in last week’s FEC reports, that it became clearer how they raised so much money: by paying to borrow another organization’s mailing list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267April 21, 2021 11:05 AM

We really need better election laws.

by Anonymousreply 268April 21, 2021 5:54 PM

[quote] Ohioans "are struggling with an addiction crisis, economic disruption, and a pandemic that the other guy said would disappear just like magic," Democratic Rep. Rich Brown tweeted on March 12. "Instead of addressing these pressing issues, Ohio House Republicans are spending their time flattering the Insurrectionist in Chief."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269April 21, 2021 6:51 PM

[quote] Does the GOP TN Legislature ever pass anything meaningful to Tennesseans? All I see are gun proliferation bills, anti LGBT bills, commendations for Limbaugh & Candice Owens, pronouncing CNN & NBC fake news, etc. How do any of these things actually promote TN or help Tennesseans?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270April 21, 2021 6:57 PM

Tennessee, part II

[quote] @TNGOP doesn't want violence to decline. It's bad for gun sales - and their owners, the @NRA .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271April 21, 2021 8:03 PM

The USPS is secretly monitoring "inflammatory" social media posts, including those about planned protests. The Yahoo article cites only right-wing examples, but you know they're doing it to liberals too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272April 21, 2021 8:10 PM

When will Biden remove the POS Postmaster General?

I know, there is so much shit left over from Trump, he is having trouble flushing it all quickly enough.

by Anonymousreply 273April 21, 2021 10:28 PM

[quote] When will Biden remove the POS Postmaster General?

Confirmation hearings beginning this week could shift the balance of power on the governing board that oversees Postmaster General Louis DeJoy

[quote] The members of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee will decide whether to advance the nominations of Ron Stroman, Anton Hajjar and Amber McReynolds to the full Senate for a confirmation vote, which its expected by the end of April.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274April 21, 2021 10:49 PM

Steve Schmidt is no gentleman caller.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275April 22, 2021 12:03 AM

R274 - Best news I’ve heard all week since the Chauvin verdict. Getting rid of one scum bubble at a time.

by Anonymousreply 276April 22, 2021 12:20 AM

Truthless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277April 22, 2021 12:58 AM

I have loved The Lincoln Project's Ads, but weren't they found to be mostly a bunch of grifters themselves? Most of the money that was supposed to go to defeating Trump and Trumpism, (Steve Schmidt's wording), mostly went into Schmidt's Ranch in Utah.

by Anonymousreply 278April 22, 2021 7:39 AM

It is not a one person operation, r278.

In February 2021, Schmidt stepped down from his position on The Lincoln Project board.

by Anonymousreply 279April 22, 2021 8:26 AM

Rupert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 22, 2021 8:55 AM

R278 There were issues for sure. They did an accountability audit and published it. Like all PACs, they made a lot of money. I don’t donate to them but they aren’t any different than any other PAC.

by Anonymousreply 281April 22, 2021 11:24 AM

USPS PG Louis DeJoy may be in the job awhile. There remains a bunch of MAGAs on the Board, including Chairman Ron Bloom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282April 22, 2021 3:56 PM

This is not normal for a human being

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 22, 2021 5:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 22, 2021 6:15 PM

Forgot to note @ r275, that Steve Schmidt wrote "principals". Shouldn't that be spelled "principles"?

It is too complex of a word for spinster "Oh, Dear" to discover.

by Anonymousreply 285April 22, 2021 6:27 PM

Koch addict Marsha Blackburn, Miss Lindsey, and Lyin' Cancun Ted:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286April 22, 2021 6:47 PM

David Grossman cancelled in 3, 2, 1...

by Anonymousreply 287April 22, 2021 7:03 PM

R286

Let me guess. What are two queens & a turd?

by Anonymousreply 288April 22, 2021 7:35 PM

Every day, Ted Cruz seems to do something even more hateful/loathsome than what he did the previous day. Is he competing with Tucker Carlson for the Trump Crown? I'm not sure who's winning.

by Anonymousreply 289April 22, 2021 7:37 PM

Cruz, Hawley, DeSantis, Pompeo, Rand Paul, Nikki Haley, etc., all seek to run for President for 2024 and garner Trump's endorsement and the financial support from his fundraising apparatus.

Trump is self-serving, and isn't sharing money with anyone outside the immediate family.

Sycophants are to be used and discarded, not rewarded.

by Anonymousreply 290April 22, 2021 11:23 PM

Thanks for educating me, R274! It has been 3 decades since my civics class.

by Anonymousreply 291April 23, 2021 12:03 AM

Ted Cruz EMBARRASSES himself with massive misstep during rant on stage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 23, 2021 12:24 AM

I understand why Biden can't just fire DeJoy, but what's stopping him from replacing the people that CAN fire DeJoy?

by Anonymousreply 293April 23, 2021 2:36 AM

Party of personal responsibility blames "the swamp"...again...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294April 24, 2021 12:51 AM

Sorry, wrong thread!

by Anonymousreply 295April 24, 2021 1:15 AM

[quote] I understand why Biden can't just fire DeJoy, but what's stopping him from replacing the people that CAN fire DeJoy?

Civil service jobs are designed to be immune to quick action. Think of it this way: where would we be if The Former Guy had been able to fire anyone and everyone who said no to him? For that we should be thankful.

But frustration is mounting, thankfully:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 24, 2021 10:35 PM

We’ve got to fight like hell now that the GQP is full on authoritarian and growing more unstable every day.

by Anonymousreply 297April 24, 2021 10:39 PM

Exactly, R297. The thought of their gaining power again at some point actually terrifies me.

by Anonymousreply 298April 24, 2021 10:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299April 24, 2021 11:49 PM

I don’t know where to put this, so I’ll just drop it here. Open the link, scroll down one page, and brace yourself.

Just proves there are certain things no one should see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300April 25, 2021 1:10 AM

To this day we do not have an anti-lynching bill.

Rand Paul is filibustering it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301April 25, 2021 2:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302April 25, 2021 2:26 AM

Isn't lynching already illegal? You know, with the hate crime and the killing and everything?

by Anonymousreply 303April 25, 2021 6:54 AM

The Miss Sidney Powell update:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304April 25, 2021 7:46 AM

Joe Manchin, getting praised by Lindsey Graham doesn't make you the right kind of a gentleman.

Kyrsten Sinema, stop hanging-out with Marsha Blackburn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305April 25, 2021 8:02 AM

R300,

To me, he's not Cancun Ted at all; he's my #2 studmuffin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306April 25, 2021 8:12 AM

The biggest underreported Ted Cruz story is that his college "friend", David Panton , a Jamaican who was groomed to become Prime Minister, went to Cancun with them, on a moments notice. I guess Ted's daughters begged for Uncle David to go to the Ritz too.

Panton is twice divorced from Jamaican beauty queens, the second one said he is gay, IIRC.

There is nothing more evil than an aristocratic closet queen. So I've heard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307April 25, 2021 3:16 PM

Val vs Gym

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308April 25, 2021 3:34 PM

Dumb & corrupt is a dangerous combination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309April 25, 2021 6:10 PM

That kraken kunt filed LAWSUITS and now she wants to say it was her "opinion"?

You wasted the courts time with your "opinion", kunt.

The courts at the very least should slap her with court costs and strip her if her license.

The dumb cunt's head belongs on a pike.

by Anonymousreply 310April 25, 2021 8:27 PM

The latest SCOTUS case. The Donor Disclosure Rule.

Koch wants to keep secret his campaign donations. Duh!

Will Amy Coney Barrett recuse herself? Nawh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311April 25, 2021 11:47 PM

SC GQP voted against the Covid Relief bill, but takes the pork.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312April 25, 2021 11:57 PM

Thanks R296

by Anonymousreply 313April 26, 2021 12:44 AM

Mike Pence's Ski Trip Cost Taxpayers Over $750,000

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314April 26, 2021 12:50 AM

^Did "Mother" Pence have a good time?

by Anonymousreply 315April 26, 2021 7:09 AM

Mother Pence is the only person who gets out in front of Pence's skis.

by Anonymousreply 316April 26, 2021 10:23 AM

R312 There are 100 U.S. Senators and Lindsey Graham is the one Fox News has long decided must be featured daily, including weekends. Other cable networks will show exerpts of his gab.

He is skilled at delivering GQP talking points and uttering quips in Fox forums that are all softball questions.

I suppose he gets taped before the drinky poos partaking happen.

He's the annointed surrogate for DJT.

by Anonymousreply 317April 26, 2021 1:16 PM

[quote]Just moments before the traitor left office, Florida company gets sweet gig on the Pentagon internet

Curiouser and curiouser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318April 26, 2021 3:19 PM

The unspoken question arise, has the DJT family/cohorts invested in this outfit and/or is there a trail leads to Vlad? What does Pam Bondi know? Intelligence agencies better scrutinize this. A Congressional investigation will be stymied by a number of GQP members. Forget about the media focusing on this; they have another priority 24/7 for months.

by Anonymousreply 319April 26, 2021 6:06 PM

Republicans Put Conspiracy Peddler In Charge Of Arizona Ballot Recount

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320April 26, 2021 8:51 PM

Trump CFO Weisselberg In 2015: I leave ‘Legal Side’ Of Money Flow To Others | The Last Word | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321April 27, 2021 10:13 PM

Lindsey Belle time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322April 27, 2021 11:37 PM

Ole Ricky

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323April 27, 2021 11:46 PM

Miss Marsha repeats untruths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324April 27, 2021 11:54 PM

Go go Gohmert watch him go go go!

'saying Trump is not a nativist because 2 of Trump's 3 wives are immigrants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325April 28, 2021 12:50 AM

Ol' Screwy Gomer.

by Anonymousreply 326April 28, 2021 1:03 AM

Still # 1 dumbest man in the House

by Anonymousreply 327April 28, 2021 1:27 AM

R327

& Ron Johnson in the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 328April 28, 2021 1:31 AM

& Tommy Tuberville fighting to be Senate rear end

by Anonymousreply 329April 28, 2021 12:25 PM

Don't forget gimpy Goebbels in NC , he lied about his entire resume or the Anona Qunt who didn't finish high school and opened a gun restaurant?

There is no elected Democrat who even comes close to the proven ignorance of these 3 Koch suckers.

by Anonymousreply 330April 28, 2021 1:30 PM

Tuberville was a mediocre fb coach at multiple places that resulted in NCAA sanctions for cheating.

by Anonymousreply 331April 28, 2021 6:35 PM

Giuliani's apartment was raided today, so that's pretty cool.

by Anonymousreply 332April 28, 2021 7:29 PM

Amy Coney Barrett Proves She's As Corrupt As We All Feared She'd Be

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333April 28, 2021 8:56 PM

Trump Junior LIED To Investigators Looking Into His Father's Inauguration Scam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334April 28, 2021 10:06 PM

Rep. Adam Schiff: This Is ‘Another Indication Of The Politicization At The Very Top Of The DOJ'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 28, 2021 11:01 PM

Something that would be of interest to DL.

Ask Drew McKissick

Ask Lindsey Graham

Scroll down to video.

In South Carolina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336April 28, 2021 11:49 PM

Ooooooooh.

by Anonymousreply 337April 28, 2021 11:56 PM

Crazy MAGA stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338April 30, 2021 8:36 AM

Could someone please post some sane MAGA stuff?

by Anonymousreply 339April 30, 2021 10:52 AM

If Lin Wood isn’t pranking everyone’s ass, his family needs to intervened, because he’s obviously having a psychotic episode.

by Anonymousreply 340April 30, 2021 2:13 PM

The two are not mutually exclusive r340.

by Anonymousreply 341April 30, 2021 2:26 PM

What is supposed going to “come out”? A picture of Lindseybelle’s prolapsed asshole?

by Anonymousreply 342April 30, 2021 4:46 PM

*supposedly

by Anonymousreply 343April 30, 2021 4:47 PM

Firing Of Ambassador At Center Of Rudy Giuliani Investigation: NYT | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344April 30, 2021 5:09 PM

Happening now in AZ:

What the Senate election audit lacks in transparency, it makes up for in QAnon conspiracy theories.

One of QAnon’s rumored leaders, who might be “Q” himself, is Ron Watkins, who does not live in the United States. He has gotten heavily involved with the Maricopa County audit through the instant-messaging app Telegram. Watkins wrote, “Since UV is able to detect oil from fingerprints, if there are no fingerprints on the ballot then the likelihood of the ballot being marked through a non-human process is high.”

QAnoners contend that UV light will also reveal the presence of secret watermarks the Trump administration placed on "official ballots."

I predict this will end with Trump winning 480 percent of the vote.

by Anonymousreply 345April 30, 2021 7:06 PM

Hearing rumors about a number of Republican men, and a few others, in SC being gentleman callers having been accommodated by the Lady Lindsey, has happened for decades. That would make quite a long line.

Closeted gay Republican politicians in SC are abundant. These aren't secrets for those who are politically aware.

Lin Wood is a carpetbagger not from SC. He is a MAGA extremist and his veracity is far from pristine. His remarks are blatantly homophobic intending to insult another MAGA who is the state GQP Chairman.

by Anonymousreply 346April 30, 2021 7:45 PM

Big orange udders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347April 30, 2021 10:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348April 30, 2021 10:18 PM

Caddy to daddy. Every weekend+.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349April 30, 2021 10:19 PM

Nice hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350April 30, 2021 10:20 PM

Nawh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351April 30, 2021 10:23 PM

Gym & Rudy

Maybe the $3,000 was for crossdressing accessories?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352April 30, 2021 10:26 PM

Were the Matt Gaetz revelations, supposed to have been this week, put off because of Rudy?

by Anonymousreply 353April 30, 2021 10:55 PM

R353, did you not see the confession letter bombshell that was lobbed last night? See the DL thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354April 30, 2021 11:02 PM

'Michael Cohen: Rudy Giuliani Will “Absolutely” Rat Out Ivanka, Don Jr., and Trump to Save Himself'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355April 30, 2021 11:30 PM

Bad Junior

Lied under oath?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356April 30, 2021 11:34 PM

Ole lying 5th runner-up Home Economics Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357April 30, 2021 11:39 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358April 30, 2021 11:43 PM

Dum Dum

[quote]While at Capitol Hill this week, Tuberville told TMZ Sports that NFL rookies should avoid being outspoken about politics. Instead, he wants them to focus strictly on playing. “Everybody wants to make an opinion and that’s fine,” Tuberville said. “But, I think, especially for young people to get involved in something that maybe they might not understand as much, I think they need to let people that, whatever they do for a living, justify it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359April 30, 2021 11:50 PM

Can we call him Potatotown instead of Tuberville? It would more accurately reflect his IQ.

by Anonymousreply 360April 30, 2021 11:55 PM

R357 That wouldn't really be so bad if people didn't have to pay extra to go. The USA needs to do a better job of education the populace. (Yes, I understand she lied.)

by Anonymousreply 361May 1, 2021 1:35 AM

Educating the populace*

by Anonymousreply 362May 1, 2021 1:41 AM

Thanks, mouse- i did miss that story.

by Anonymousreply 363May 1, 2021 10:32 AM

Sarah Huckabee Sanders was featured at a beef conference in Texas.

[quote]Former Trump administration press secretary and current Arkansas gubernatorial candidate Sarah Huckabee Sanders delivered Tuesday’s keynote address to a packed house at the 2021 Texas A&M AgriLife Hemphill County Beef Conference at the Jones Pavilion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364May 1, 2021 12:44 PM

Did they declare her Grade A Prime r364?

by Anonymousreply 365May 1, 2021 1:04 PM

Thought she was more of a pork gal.

by Anonymousreply 366May 1, 2021 1:47 PM

New ad. Tucker won't like this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367May 1, 2021 3:58 PM

The Fox propaganda must be addressed directly and firmly with Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch and deliver consequences. Just complaining about Fox anchors such as Hannity, Carlson, Ingraham, etc., is not cutting off the head of the poisonous viper.

by Anonymousreply 368May 1, 2021 4:08 PM

Nothing will ever happen, r368, if you’re depending on the government. It’s a very iffy thing. However, I don’t understand why more citizens and private companies don’t sue the hell out of Fox. If there’s one thing companies fear, it’s lawsuits. They’re money suckers, and we know how much the Murdochs love their money.

by Anonymousreply 369May 1, 2021 4:12 PM

[quote]During a recent interview on Fox News, Graham announced a raffle where the winner would get to play round of golf with him and the former President.

Desperate for money?

Something is very weird about that Donald & Lindsey relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370May 2, 2021 6:40 PM

Trump and Lindsey as children...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371May 2, 2021 6:46 PM

Why aren't Trump & Lindsey playing golf with Caitlyn Jenner? She's a Republican running for California Governor based on a recall initiative.

Perhaps it is because Caitlyn is a good golfer and Trump doesn't want to be beaten by her again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372May 2, 2021 7:56 PM

r372, It's because nobody likes her, everybody hates her...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373May 2, 2021 8:00 PM

As the last person who'd ever want to say anything supportive of Caitlyn Jenner, I don't know why Rethugs are so reluctant to support her. Hell, she's about as qualified to be governor as Dump ever was to be president and they didn't hesitate to support him.

by Anonymousreply 374May 3, 2021 5:09 AM

She goes from Cisgendered male to genuine cunt so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 375May 3, 2021 5:21 AM

Those older rightwingers glued to Fox would be fascinated. The TERFs and SWERFs are tabloid obsessed, but they won't miss Caitlyn stories to show their fake rage and disdain.

by Anonymousreply 376May 3, 2021 11:04 AM

Trump's DOJ Interfered With Giuliani Investigation To Slow It Down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377May 4, 2021 1:12 AM

Walter Cronkite met Clyde Barrow. He just said so on Dick Cavett. I'm sitting here wondering what he'd think about all of this mishegoss.

by Anonymousreply 378May 4, 2021 1:56 AM

r374 Literally/singularly, because they can't tell her which bathroom to use without losing half their voters.

If she agreed to use the men's room she'd be their 2024 Trump running mate, just to own the libs.

In some states, NC, she is legally required to use the men's room, AWKWARD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379May 4, 2021 12:46 PM

The former British spy who published a dossier that made explosive claims about Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and Russia produced a second, previously unreported dossier during Trump's presidency, The Telegraph reported on Monday.

The Telegraph wrote that the second document "contains raw intelligence that makes further claims of Russian meddling in the US election and also references claims regarding the existence of further sex tapes."

The newspaper also said the second dossier relied on different sources from the first one.

It also said the existence of a second dossier suggested the FBI was confident in the material in his first dossier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380May 4, 2021 1:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381May 4, 2021 2:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382May 4, 2021 2:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383May 4, 2021 4:07 PM

Not Miss Lindsey & Sarah Huckabee; but 'Beauty & Beast' political ad in behalf of Caitlyn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384May 4, 2021 4:22 PM

There's a thread on this, but it certainly belongs here in this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385May 5, 2021 2:59 AM

The shit is hitting the fan for Trumpland.

Trump, Gaetz, Guiliani and Barr will all indicted by EOY.

by Anonymousreply 386May 5, 2021 5:59 AM

I hope and pray you’re right R386. I’m fucking tired of this shit already.

by Anonymousreply 387May 5, 2021 6:12 AM

Federal Judge Calls Out Bill Barr For Lying | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388May 5, 2021 2:32 PM

Yesterday on MSNBC with Hallie Jackson, she was interviewing a Biden administration official on immigration named Tyler Moran. She basically came from a lobbying group advocating open borders with no restrictions and the federal government finances the resettlements. I literally heard her say she wanted to "bring in as many refugees as possible".

While I support humane treatment of migrants, I am shocked Biden would make Tyler Moran a policy official on immigration. I was disgusted with Stephen Miller on the right, but I don't want see this extreme leftist bull crap. Go left on climate change and the environment, not unrestricted migration.

Biden, deservedly, has good ratings, but not on handling illegal/undocumented immigration, including efforts for processing through all that show up at the border as Moran advocates.

Democrats will take a big hit in the 2022 midterms due to the migration issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389May 5, 2021 3:04 PM

Fox News: Joe Biden Making the Economy TOO GOOD!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390May 5, 2021 5:35 PM

Then why do the Dems push so hard for unrestrained immigration? What is the logic of it, if any? Why are Dems so convinced that unrestricted immigration is beneficial? I always get suspicious when any group INSISTS on any goal that on face value seems like a non-issue to most Americans. The truth is we have rotten eggs in the Dem party, too. Face it, accept it...

by Anonymousreply 391May 6, 2021 7:24 AM

R391, the answer is easy. The Dems AREN’T doing that. Yes, some Dems back it, but it’s not part of the party’s platform and most aren’t pushing for unrestrained immigration. It’s only places like Fox (and you) who are purveyors of that lie.

by Anonymousreply 392May 6, 2021 1:19 PM

Actually, r391, we have rotten eggs on DL and your posts are particularly sulphurous.

by Anonymousreply 393May 6, 2021 2:22 PM

Anyone referring to Democrats as “Dems” is usually a GQP troll.

by Anonymousreply 394May 6, 2021 7:27 PM

R394, I use Dems because I don’t want to type out Democrats on my phone if I don’t have to. And how could you possibly think my post @r392 was GQP?

by Anonymousreply 395May 6, 2021 7:56 PM

Devin Nunes’s Attorney Sanctioned, Ordered to Pay CNN $21,000 For Filing ‘Frivolous’ Defamation Lawsuit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396May 6, 2021 9:17 PM

Miss Lindsey tweet time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397May 6, 2021 11:28 PM

Ole Kellyanne is getting campaign consultant jobs. Her fees aren't cheap..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398May 6, 2021 11:54 PM

Trump Scored A MAJOR Legal Victory This Week

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399May 8, 2021 3:27 PM

Racist Relic Caught Creeping Into New Texas Voter Suppression Bill | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400May 8, 2021 9:26 PM

Stupid & Vile

That's Junior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401May 8, 2021 11:43 PM

Yuck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402May 8, 2021 11:47 PM

Nasty Stunt by Fatso

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403May 8, 2021 11:49 PM

At least AOC will counter-attack GQP politicians with good direct punches. If the rest of the Democrats did the same......

[quote]Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was characteristically direct in a tweet this week criticizing her Republican colleague's recent meeting with former President Donald Trump. In a post directed at Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Ocasio-Cortez wrote, "Nothing like reminiscing about attempted coups over a bouquet of flowers."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404May 9, 2021 12:01 AM

Ginni Thomas, wife of USSC Justice Clarence, is still at it,

She endorsed Pete Snyder, a GQP candidate running for Virginia Governor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405May 9, 2021 4:56 PM

Ohio introduces voter suppression bill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406May 9, 2021 5:00 PM

Mattie update.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407May 9, 2021 5:20 PM

Troublesome sign

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408May 9, 2021 5:23 PM

Randy Rainbow's latest. He channels his inner Judy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409May 10, 2021 2:55 PM

Well, you can't go wrong with Judy.

by Anonymousreply 410May 10, 2021 3:19 PM

More Mattie....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411May 10, 2021 10:06 PM

How the "Big Lie" started.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412May 10, 2021 10:23 PM

Allen West antics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413May 11, 2021 6:06 PM

[quote]Young America's Foundation, a conservative group for young people, announced on Tuesday that Pence will give the keynote address at their 43rd annual NCSC. "The Vice President will headline a lineup of nearly 30 prominent conservative leaders in the free state of Texas, including Senator Ted Cruz, Congressman Byron Donalds, Lila Rose, Congressman Louie Gohmert, Lt. Col. Allen West, and more, with more than 400 college students in attendance," the group said in a statement.

"Mother" needs to come along for an event like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414May 11, 2021 6:13 PM

Is he still couch surfing?

by Anonymousreply 415May 11, 2021 6:21 PM

Send in the clowns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416May 11, 2021 11:52 PM

Law enforcement officials in Palm Beach County, Fla., have actively prepared for the possibility that Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance could indict former President Donald Trump while he’s at Mar-a-Lago.

Among the topics discussed in those meetings: how to handle the thorny extradition issues that could arise if an indictment moves forward.

An obscure clause in Florida’s statute on interstate extradition gives Gov. Ron DeSantis the ability to intervene and even investigate whether an indicted “person ought to be surrendered” to law enforcement officials from another state.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417May 13, 2021 1:20 PM

Mr. Colbert...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418May 13, 2021 2:37 PM

R417 DeSantis probably will try to grandstand. NY Manhattan District can take the extradiction matter to federal court. DeSantis achieves a delay at best.

Preet Bharara perceives an indictment may come soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419May 13, 2021 3:14 PM

Oh, #LeningradLindsey, not all have forgotten.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420May 13, 2021 4:47 PM

Joe Manchin Proudly Announces He Doesn't Care About Poor People

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421May 13, 2021 8:00 PM

A network of conservative activists, aided by a British former spy, mounted a campaign during the Trump administration to discredit perceived enemies of President Trump inside the government, according to documents and people involved in the operations.

The campaign included a planned sting operation against Mr. Trump’s national security adviser at the time, H.R. McMaster, and secret surveillance operations against F.B.I. employees, aimed at exposing anti-Trump sentiment in the bureau’s ranks.

The operations against the F.B.I., run by the conservative group Project Veritas, were conducted from a large home in the Georgetown section of Washington that rented for $10,000 per month. Female undercover operatives arranged dates with the F.B.I. employees with the aim of secretly recording them making disparaging comments about Mr. Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422May 13, 2021 8:16 PM

[quote]Female undercover operatives arranged dates with the F.B.I. employees with the aim of secretly recording them making disparaging comments about Mr. Trump.

For what it's worth, I am always happy to make disparaging comments about the rotten persimmon, no female undercover operatives needed.

by Anonymousreply 423May 13, 2021 8:45 PM

We're those female operatives Russian piss hOs, or teens sent-up from Florida by Mattie Gaytz?

by Anonymousreply 424May 13, 2021 10:27 PM

^were, not we're

by Anonymousreply 425May 13, 2021 10:28 PM

Old article from last August. How the Murdochs saved the re-election campaigns of Mitch, Lindsey, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426May 14, 2021 12:41 AM

Republicans Blame Biden For Chick-Fil-A Sauce Shortage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427May 15, 2021 10:51 PM

Roommates McCarthy & Luntz:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428May 17, 2021 11:45 AM

Louie Gohmert denies reality and criminal acts. Not surprising.

Tyler, Texas must be a very deplorable place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429May 17, 2021 2:29 PM

Devin Nunes spreading conspiracy theories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430May 17, 2021 2:35 PM

[quote]Despite steep competition, the state of Alabama has given America some of its stupidest and nastiest Republican politicians. There’s Jefferson Beauregard Sessions, the hideous yet hapless Trumpist who mentored hatemonger Stephen Miller. Roy Banned-From-Some-Malls Moore. Coach-turned-Sen. Tommy Tuberville, who gave an interview where he said so many stupid things (misidentifying the three branches of government, saying the U.S. fought in WWII to “free Europe of Socialism”) that it crashed the website of the Alabama Daily News. But I submit to you that the stupidest, nastiest Alabama Republican of them all may be Rep. Mo Brooks. Yes, Mo (short for Morris and, unlike the leader of the real Stooges, this congressman and follower spells it without an “e”) says things like “racism is over” and “criticism of Jeff Sessions is part of a war on whites.” But then a lot of GOP House members say stupid, racist, appalling things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431May 17, 2021 2:46 PM

Secret Service Questioned After ‘Astonishing Litany’ Of Screw-Ups

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432May 18, 2021 4:53 PM

She's why we can't have nice things...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433May 18, 2021 6:49 PM

R433 Seriously though, what Republican senator is she fucking? Hawley? Rand Paul? Tuberville? Joni Ernst? Some journalists out there have to know what is up. Expose their asses.

by Anonymousreply 434May 18, 2021 6:56 PM

She's the reason the word cunt was invented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435May 18, 2021 7:07 PM

R434, very doubtful it would be Hawley. Lyin' Cancun Ted, perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 436May 18, 2021 11:32 PM

ew

by Anonymousreply 437May 18, 2021 11:46 PM

R436, I shudder. I would like to give Sinema more credit; but maybe it would have to be someone as odious as Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 438May 19, 2021 10:29 AM

Hannity & Lindsey own lunacy graspiing at straws.

Harris "allegedly" has a list of journalists she doesn't like. Odd statement from Lindsey who only appears on Fox with the the likes of Hannity (nightly), Pirro, Bartiromo, and MacCallum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439May 19, 2021 12:22 PM

Doesn't Graham & Hannity "go wild" at Mar-a-Lago?

by Anonymousreply 440May 19, 2021 12:26 PM

Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theorists Are Taking Over State Republican Parties.

A VICE News review of public positions of all 50 GOP state chairs shows a significant number are openly pushing conspiracy theories, spouting unhinged rhetoric, and actively undermining voters’ trust in democracy. That includes the chairs of nearly every swing state in the U.S. And the trend is accelerating: Many of the most extreme chairs just won their chairmanships or have been reelected since Trump left office four months ago, a number of them with his explicit endorsement.

America, you in trouble, gurl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441May 19, 2021 10:19 PM

Ole Huck still has problems with the truth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442May 19, 2021 10:54 PM

Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, endorses Congressman Mo Brooks of Alabama in his run for the Senate.

Birds of a feather.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443May 19, 2021 11:03 PM

Gohmert calls insurrectionists 'political prisoners'.

One of the worst.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444May 19, 2021 11:12 PM

Message To The Trump Family: 'It's Time To Separately Lawyer Up’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445May 19, 2021 11:12 PM

Deemed helping to incite the insurrection, Congressman Gosar, has an announced challenger who tried prior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446May 19, 2021 11:20 PM

Gang of Four hypocrisy

[quote]U.S. Congressmen Matt Gaetz, Andy Biggs, Paul Gosar, and Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene Call on DOJ to Affirm Commitment to Election Integrity in Arizona.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447May 19, 2021 11:27 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448May 21, 2021 11:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449May 21, 2021 12:51 PM

Republican Proposes Legislation To Punish Fact Checkers After He's Caught Lying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450May 23, 2021 2:54 PM

'Mother' Pence and Mike moved back to Indiana this weekend. 'Mother' is glad to be back, but will be busy unpacking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451May 23, 2021 5:34 PM

Marsha Blackburn & Bill Hagerty don't want those migrant kids in Tennessee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452May 23, 2021 5:42 PM

This thread appears paywalled with the Russian & Q trolls FFing. Make a new one.

by Anonymousreply 453May 24, 2021 4:46 PM

Gordon Sondland Sues Pompeo For Legal Fees From Trump Impeachment Probe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454May 24, 2021 4:53 PM

Stephen Miller endorses Yang in NYC the race for Mayor?

Trying to sabotage?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455May 24, 2021 7:55 PM

Arkansas GQP politics:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456May 24, 2021 8:02 PM

Rep. Schiff: Docs Show Paul Manafort Was ‘Bigger Liar Than We Knew’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457May 25, 2021 4:04 PM

I couldn’t figure out which thread to post this in, so I’ll just plop it down right here.

Authorities have secured cooperation of the 17-year-old (at the time) who Matt Gaetz, Greenberg, and company all passed around like a rag doll. This has not hit the news yet, but my insider on the Hill gave me a heads-up on Saturday night.

Gaetz is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 458May 25, 2021 7:32 PM

Proverbial 'Smoking Gun' Of Trump Camp Giving Info To Russia Seen In Documents

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459May 25, 2021 7:35 PM

Manhattan DA's office has convened a grand jury.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460May 25, 2021 9:27 PM

That IS juicy dirt, r458!

I hope that breaks soon so square head can go home and stew over the holiday.

by Anonymousreply 461May 25, 2021 10:11 PM

Greene & Gaetz hold rallies.

Shouldn't Gaetz be focusing on his criminal situation instead? Or, at least he goes home to tend to Nestor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462May 26, 2021 1:20 AM

Trump Supporter Flips Off Michael Cohen in Central Park:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463May 26, 2021 2:25 AM

Gaetz helped make DeSantis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464May 26, 2021 6:47 AM

[quote]The Washington Post reported that Cyrus Vance, the Manhattan district attorney, convened the grand jury that will sit three days a week for six months. According to the Post, the grand jury will hear several matters beyond Trump's. The investigation examines potential tax and bank-related fraud. Prosecutors are interested in whether Trump overvalued his properties and obscured debts to obtain valuable loans and other financial negotiations. The convening of the grand jury indicates that Vance believes he has a case against Trump or someone else in his orbit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465May 26, 2021 6:36 PM

LOL. Donald Trump is setting-up his son, Eric Trump, to take the fall. . DJT renames the company:. "Eric Trump Organization".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466May 26, 2021 6:46 PM

^ Note this satire, but conceivable.

by Anonymousreply 467May 26, 2021 6:49 PM

Stormy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468May 26, 2021 6:57 PM

Eric & Lara Trump buy luxury home in Florida.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469May 26, 2021 7:02 PM

Junior gossip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470May 26, 2021 7:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471May 26, 2021 7:28 PM

Kimberly Guilfoyle will make money in Missouri open seat Senate race.

[quote]Greitens is also angling for the endorsement. He hired Kimberly Guilfoyle, a former Fox News host who is dating the former president’s eldest son, as national chair of his campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472May 26, 2021 7:35 PM

Rand Paul Tells Conservatives To Abandon Twitter Because They ‘Hate Republicans’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473May 26, 2021 11:43 PM

What you need to know about the redacted Barr memo released by the DOJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474May 27, 2021 4:57 PM

Understand, Kirsten Gillibrand can work closely with Josh Hawley. After all, Hawley is not a male Democrat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475May 27, 2021 5:10 PM

Trump-Karl Rove Feud:

[quote]Former President Trump is calling on his supporters to withhold financial support from Karl Rove, the longtime Republican strategist who has spoken critically of the former president. “Everyone is so tired of watching Karl Rove on Fox News,” Trump said in a statement issued through his political action committee, Save America. “He has played the game for decades, but all he and his buddies want to do is take your money and run.” “He’s totally ineffective and does not represent the MAGA Movement in any way, shape, or form. He called me on the evening of November 3rd, Election Night, to congratulate me on my ‘great win.’ When it was revealed the election was rigged and stolen, he flew the coop.”

It's always about the money with these two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476May 27, 2021 5:18 PM

[quote]all he and his buddies want to do is take your money and run

At long last Trump is talking about something he knows about.

by Anonymousreply 477May 27, 2021 5:23 PM

[quote]The publishing industry is in a bit of a bind. Recently, there’s been a number of controversies surrounding book deals for former Trump administration officials and other polarizing figures. Just last month, more than 200 employees at Simon & Schuster signed a petition calling for the publishing company to cancel its deals with former Vice President Mike Pence and former Trump senior advisor Kellyanne Conway. But Simon & Schuster is far from the only major publisher grappling with the question of who exactly should get a book deal —this is a debate playing out across the industry right now. So, which authors deserve the platform and resources of these publishers? And who gets to decide if and when they don’t?

Books by Mike Pence and Kellyanne Conway are sure to be thrillers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478May 27, 2021 5:25 PM

Nikki Haley is making early endorsements in her bid to be the GQP nominee in 2024.

She endorsed Kim Reynolds of Iowa for re-election as Republican Governor.

South Carolina Republican politician will do for the U.S. what they have done for SC: bad roads, bad health care, bad in education, anti-environmental protection, corruption, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479May 27, 2021 5:35 PM

Marsha Blackburn has higher ambitions too:

Is the majored in Home Economics Senator from Tennessee just what the MAGAs want for VP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480May 27, 2021 5:41 PM

[quote]White evangelicals have arguably never been more powerful as a political force in America than they are now, but political victory has a human cost. People of all kinds of backgrounds have felt gutted by Christian support for Trump. Among Christians, the Trump era’s legacy might be fracture, not unity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481May 27, 2021 5:46 PM

KKkarl rove and the orange traitor can have a sumo wrestling match.

Loser gets sat on by the winner and crushed. Winner gets his head on a pike.

Win/win/win

by Anonymousreply 482May 27, 2021 5:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483May 27, 2021 9:04 PM

Attorney General Knows Bill Barr Lied To America But Still Wants To Cover It Up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484May 27, 2021 10:01 PM

If Merrick Garland does not release the entire unredacted Meuller report, then its game over for us. That means BOTH Republican Congress members AND some Democrats were in on it as well. Of course, we the people will never know the full Report - that taxpayers paid for, BTW - because it’s being covered up by both parties.

by Anonymousreply 485May 28, 2021 10:06 AM

Do they fear exposing Rod Rosenstein as a snake in the grass? That was evident all along.

Release it all unredacted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486May 28, 2021 11:26 AM

I think it's a political calculation. They know Trump is going to face charges anyway so why give the right any chance to cry foul.

Plus, they can always choose to release it later for any reason/political gain.

by Anonymousreply 487May 28, 2021 12:46 PM

GQP attorney, Sidney Powell, says she is unfairly targeted.

Poor thang.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488May 28, 2021 10:53 PM

Lachlan Murdoch stands behind his Tucker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489May 28, 2021 11:00 PM

[quote]Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, a right-wing activist who is married to U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, is also a CNP member and counts “Radical Islam” among her interests. In 2013, Mother Jones reported Ginni Thomas and Gaffney were part of another right-wing strategy group known as Groundswell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490May 28, 2021 11:12 PM

Rebekah Mercer & dad bankrolled the insurrection. No wonder 35 Republican Senators voted against having a commission to investigate it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491May 28, 2021 11:20 PM

Five head Rebekkka needs strung up by her rancid cuntflaps in the public square so we can all beat her like a birthday pinata.

by Anonymousreply 492May 28, 2021 11:45 PM

Mitch McConnell has no soul. Wicked, and that's being generous.

by Anonymousreply 493May 29, 2021 12:14 AM

Does Rebekah Mercer fuck her father? I can’t look at any photos of them together without getting that vibe.

by Anonymousreply 494May 29, 2021 1:28 AM

Let’s not leave out Justice Thomas’ wife that ran the shuttle bringing rioters back and forth from their hotel and the Capitol.

by Anonymousreply 495May 29, 2021 10:09 AM

Acosta shares his fear for after the Memorial Day weekend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496May 29, 2021 10:48 PM

Is Miss Chao stroking #MoscowMitch's turkey waddle this weekend.? This is not a good man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497May 30, 2021 9:56 AM

Of course an instigator from Texas wasn't going to vote for the commission.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498May 30, 2021 10:48 AM

Senate Democrats, you have a big problem within your ranks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499May 30, 2021 11:43 AM

Something very fishy and secretive is happening with Sinema.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500May 30, 2021 11:46 AM

Sinema has time for Marsha Blackburn. Both were "no shows".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501May 30, 2021 11:51 AM

These two SC Senators are regularly whining on Fox News about supporting the police, but refused to support a commission to investigate the insurrection at the Capitol whereby police were beaten, injured, with death happening.

Anything to please Trump, regardless how much it hurts others, Graham & Scott are among the first sychophants in line. They love the Fox cameras focused on themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502May 30, 2021 12:33 PM

DOJ Asks Judge to Dismiss Lawsuit Against Trump & Barr for Clearing Protestors from Lafayette Square

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503May 30, 2021 11:15 PM

The 19 board members of the University System of Georgia are considering Trump AG Secretary, Sonny Perdue, a climate change denier, for the position of Chancellor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504May 30, 2021 11:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505May 30, 2021 11:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506May 30, 2021 11:56 PM

Roger warns Donald.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507May 31, 2021 1:21 AM

Ex-White House ethics lawyer believes Flynn is guilty of sedition

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508June 1, 2021 8:32 PM

The Lady & the Likud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509June 1, 2021 9:20 PM

Sasquatch update:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510June 2, 2021 12:22 AM

[quote}Texas GOP Chairman Allen West, Republican U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert and Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller each delivered remarks at the event. Marketing for the event included a logo featuring a cowboy hat with the letters “WWG1WGA” around its band, a QAnon motto.

Bad, bad Gohmert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511June 2, 2021 10:00 PM

They won't disappear.

[quote]America First Legal: Stephen Miller, former White House adviser and hard-liner on immigration; Mark Meadows, former chief of staff; Russ Vought, ex-budget director (now also president of the Center for Renewing America); and Matthew Whitaker, former acting attorney general, are all working together at the new group. It vows to take court action against the "radical left." Consider it the legal arm of defending the Trump legacy, and it has Trump's stamp of approval.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512June 2, 2021 10:16 PM

South Carolina's GQP Nancy Mace.

Faking vandalism. Again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513June 2, 2021 11:22 PM

The GQP are auditing the wrong states. Do South Carolina for new starters, Then, NC, Kentucky, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514June 3, 2021 1:45 PM

[quote]Doesn't Graham & Hannity "go wild" at Mar-a-Lago?

Scissoring bare-assed on wax paper pretending they are sizzling McDonald's french fries for orange daddy; then squirting ketchup all over each other as Mattie licks it all off. Just supposing....

by Anonymousreply 515June 3, 2021 5:48 PM

Glenn Kirschner - Top 5

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516June 5, 2021 3:45 AM

Don't forget their names.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517June 6, 2021 12:54 AM

Trump's North Carolina Speech In 70 Seconds

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518June 8, 2021 12:51 AM

Well, I certainly wouldn't have watched more than 70 seconds of that nonsensical shit.

by Anonymousreply 519June 8, 2021 8:04 AM

A question occurred to me while I was watching the CNN tapes of Rudy Giuliani blackmailing the Ukraine into investigating Joe Biden. Why didn’t Ukraine give in? I’m shocked and happily surprised that they didn’t since it would be easy to just give Trump what he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 520June 9, 2021 2:07 AM

[quote]Why didn’t Ukraine give in?

As I recall, they were just about to when the hold on the aid they were requesting was released.

by Anonymousreply 521June 9, 2021 2:22 AM

Wasn’t that when the story broke, r521, and Dump had to release it? I was just wondering why they didn’t from the beginning. It took guts for sure.

by Anonymousreply 522June 9, 2021 2:45 AM

R519

by Anonymousreply 523June 9, 2021 3:09 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump/Barr's DOJ Issued Subpoenas for Rep. Adam Schiff's and Rep.Eric Swalwell's Electronic Data

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524June 12, 2021 2:47 AM

Obama Pretends To Be Shocked At How Horrible Republicans Have Become

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525June 13, 2021 6:17 PM

Trump's Eyes Swollen Shut During Deranged MyPillow Speech

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526June 14, 2021 10:41 PM

Congress Launching Official Investigation Into Trump DOJ ‘Surveillance’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527June 15, 2021 1:44 AM

Remember The Orb? A Look Back On Trump’s First Trip Abroad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528June 15, 2021 2:32 AM

Ted Cruz Files Lawsuit To Make Trump Even Wealthier

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529June 15, 2021 4:40 PM

From the NYT... saw some rumors in Twitter (I know, I know) that Weisselberg is already negotiating a deal to spill the beans. No wonder Dump looked bad the other day.

The Manhattan district attorney’s office appears to have entered the final stages of a criminal tax investigation into Donald J. Trump’s long-serving chief financial officer, Allen H. Weisselberg, setting up the possibility he could face charges this summer, according to people with knowledge of the matter.

In recent weeks, a grand jury has been hearing evidence about Mr. Weisselberg, who is facing intense scrutiny from prosecutors as they seek his cooperation with a broader investigation into Mr. Trump and the Trump Organization, the people with knowledge of the matter said. The prosecutors have obtained Mr. Weisselberg’s personal tax returns, the people said, providing the fullest picture yet of his finances.

Even as the investigation has heated up, it remains unclear whether the prosecutors will seek an indictment of Mr. Weisselberg, which would mark the first criminal charges stemming from the long-running financial fraud investigation into Mr. Trump and his family company.

The investigation into Mr. Weisselberg focuses partly on whether he failed to pay taxes on valuable benefits that Mr. Trump provided him and his family over the years, including apartments and leased cars as well as tens of thousands of dollars in private school tuition for at least one of his grandchildren. In general, those types of benefits are taxable, although there are some exceptions, and the rules can be murky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530June 16, 2021 12:26 PM

More from NYT...

For months, prosecutors working for District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr., a Democrat, have sought to pressure Mr. Weisselberg into cooperating with their investigation into Mr. Trump, and any deal could turn the trusted executive into a star witness against the former president. For now, Mr. Weisselberg appears to have rebuffed Mr. Vance’s office and continues to work at the Trump Organization.

The district attorney’s office recently questioned Mr. Weisselberg’s top lieutenant, Jeffrey S. McConney, before a special grand jury hearing evidence in the Trump inquiry, people with knowledge of the matter have said. The testimony was the first sign that the grand jury was hearing evidence about Mr. Weisselberg.

When hoping to turn an insider into a cooperating witness, prosecutors often seek leverage over the person, and then typically offer leniency in exchange for testimony or assistance.

The Trumps have long been able to count on Mr. Weisselberg’s fealty. After beginning his career working for Mr. Trump’s father, Mr. Weisselberg has served as the Trump Organization’s financial gatekeeper for more than two decades.

Even if Mr. Weisselberg chooses not to assist the investigation into his boss, charges against him could portend trouble for Mr. Trump, signaling that the prosecutors have identified what they believe is misconduct at his family business.

by Anonymousreply 531June 16, 2021 12:27 PM

NYT pt 3

As part of the investigation into the fringe benefits Mr. Trump provided, Mr. Vance’s prosecutors have sought records for Mercedes-Benz cars leased for Mr. Weisselberg, his wife and other Trump Organization employees over the course of more than a decade, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.

The full scope of the investigation into Mr. Weisselberg, including whether prosecutors are considering other charges against him separate from the fringe benefits, could not be determined. It is rare for prosecutors to build a criminal case solely around a failure to pay taxes on fringe benefits.

Mr. Vance’s wider investigation into the Trump Organization has included scrutiny of whether Mr. Trump and the company manipulated property values to obtain certain loans and tax benefits, among other potential financial crimes.

A lawyer for Mr. Weisselberg, Mary E. Mulligan, declined to comment, as did a Trump Organization representative. Mr. Trump, a Republican, has long lashed out at the investigation, calling it a “continuation of the greatest political Witch Hunt in the history of our country.” A spokesman for Mr. Vance, who has served three terms but is not running for re-election this year, declined to comment.

by Anonymousreply 532June 16, 2021 12:29 PM

...sigh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533June 16, 2021 2:30 PM

Keilar and Berman call out GOP who voted against honoring police

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534June 16, 2021 5:42 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Sen. Warren, Rep. Swalwell & Others Demand Presidential Crimes Commission. Here's How WE Can Help

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535June 16, 2021 8:00 PM

Ethel to FCI, come in FCI...

by Anonymousreply 536June 16, 2021 8:55 PM

OH NO: Emails Show Trump Pressure DOJ to Challenge Election Results

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537June 17, 2021 12:02 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

NYT Reports that NY DA Vance Has Weisselberg's Personal Tax Returns. The Flip on Trump is Near

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538June 17, 2021 2:36 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Excellent news R538. That slimy fucker Weisselberg also needs to die in a 10 alarm grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 539June 17, 2021 3:24 AM

Where, oh where, is FCI???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540June 23, 2021 5:26 PM

DOJ/Garland Need to Address the Nation on the Investigation into those who Incited the Insurrection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541June 23, 2021 11:52 PM

Goldman Thinks Trump Organization Will Likely Go Bankrupt If Indicted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542June 25, 2021 11:24 PM

Distressingly familiar.

[quote]After five years, the biggest casualties of Brexit are in plain sight. Integrity and decency in public life are crumbling. Because so much of the case for Brexit is false, the political modus operandi of the Brexiters, now dominating our political culture, has become a refusal to accept responsibility for mistakes, overclaiming, deceit and sometimes outright lies to justify the unjustifiable. Once the electorate can no longer trust what they are told, democratic debate is denied. We have been robbed of a core right of citizenship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543June 27, 2021 2:39 PM

Mitch McConnell BEGGED Bill Barr To Stop Trump From Spreading Election Lies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544June 28, 2021 5:49 PM

I'm sure Barr was distracted by the wobbling of McConnell's neck waddle.

by Anonymousreply 545June 28, 2021 5:54 PM

Not to mention his peaches and cream complexion, r545!

by Anonymousreply 546June 28, 2021 6:10 PM

Historians HORRIFIED by Republican March Towards Authoritarianism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547June 28, 2021 10:48 PM

Trump Rally MASS EXODUS | MeidasTouch and PatriotTakes Featured on 11th Hour with Brian Williams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548June 29, 2021 3:40 PM

R548, I saw bits and pieces of the speech, and it was a snoozer. Having never watched Dump’s speeches, were they always this low energy? If not, he’s deteriorating, and fairly quickly.

by Anonymousreply 549June 29, 2021 4:04 PM

Hee-hee...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550June 30, 2021 4:08 PM

Did anyone ever locate FCI?

by Anonymousreply 551June 30, 2021 4:36 PM

I'm tied up right now but I'll get on it as soon as I can, ElderLez.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552June 30, 2021 5:00 PM

Not sure if this thread is paywalled but I thought it might be appropriate to start a new thread anyway for today's events.

New thread below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553July 1, 2021 7:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!