Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyday Treasoning: Time in a Bottle (The Treason Thread, Part 42)

Continued Discussion...

If I could save time in a bottle...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26111 hours ago

Previous thread for reference

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103/12/2021

How long before Trump fakes his own death to evade prosecution?

by Anonymousreply 203/12/2021

R2, I seriously doubt Orange is concerned. He's spent the entirety of his life getting away with shit. There's no reason for him to think he won't continue to. It's not even a possibility in his mind.

by Anonymousreply 303/12/2021

[quote]He's spent the entirety of his life getting away with shit. There's no reason for him to think he won't continue to. It's not even a possibility in his mind.

That's probably true, but he is very aware of how bad this makes him look and how it's going to limit his future options for grifting. It's also like acid poured into his narcissistic wound, still suppurating from two impeachments and getting thrown out of the White House.

by Anonymousreply 403/12/2021

How is it going to lower his future options for grifting? Look at how much shit he did and people are still sending the fuck all their money.

by Anonymousreply 503/12/2021

Miss Lindzey Belle will continue to do everything she can to please Trump. Look what she tried in Georgia?

by Anonymousreply 603/12/2021

R6, I wish Mitt Romney would give Miss Linds some "attention" to draw him away from the thrall of Trump. Linds needs a Senate Daddy. First McCain. Then Trump. I bet he'd like a little Mitt attention.

by Anonymousreply 703/12/2021

I think Former Pres Bone Spurs is concerned. Very, very concerned. He should be.

by Anonymousreply 803/13/2021

On a scale of 1 to 10 Susan Collins's concerned, FCI, where does the former guy stand?

by Anonymousreply 903/13/2021

He’s a sociopath who has gotten away with everything but I’d still put him at a solid 7.

by Anonymousreply 1003/13/2021

They stole from cancer stricken kids so why would you think they wouldn't steal from animal charities?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1103/13/2021

Something is going on at this site....I posted a thread about things Democrats should and shouldnt say...A trans supporter objected saying it was antitrans (it wasnt, someone made a comment about identity politics and trans competing in sports) and POOF...the entire thread disappeared. Talk about cancel culture.

by Anonymousreply 1203/13/2021

R12 Cancel culture was invented by conservatives. Stop spreading their narrative.

by Anonymousreply 1303/13/2021

by Anonymousreply 1403/14/2021

r13, it is the new political correctness.

by Anonymousreply 1503/16/2021

[quote]They stole from cancer stricken kids so why would you think they wouldn't steal from animal charities?

Most Americans don't care. We're a business-oriented country in which profit-making is celebrated as the highest form of achievement. Cheating and stealing by the privileged is only a means to an end in a society in which the rich are above all laws.

by Anonymousreply 1603/16/2021

Rachel keeps rolling out the litigation and investigations.

by Anonymousreply 1703/18/2021

Trust me: Once those Magats realize they've been dupped by a poseur they will string Dump up by his orange balls!

by Anonymousreply 1803/18/2021

When the extent of Trump’s treason is exposed, I expect Rudy to do the time.

by Anonymousreply 1903/18/2021

Zero Sum Game

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2003/18/2021

The Sedition Caucus strikes again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2103/19/2021

[quote] Paging @Sen_JoeManchin

[quote] Paging @SenatorSinema

[quote] Please pick up the nearest red phone for an emergency call.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2203/19/2021

A great explanation of the filibuster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2303/19/2021

Dems have never been more united even in the Senate. From what I am hearing, Manchin and Sinema are posturing but understand Dem agenda, esp voting rights, needs to go forward. Infrastructure is not far behind. There is going to be “tense” moments with bills looking all but certain to stall but they won’t. There likely will be a period of time where Dems give republicans a chance to say they tried. They will likely stay the obstructionist party so expect Dems to move along with filibuster reform and advancing their agenda. There is zero doubt republicans have no popular policies to run on and Dems have all the popular policies to run on. Dems understand this like never before.

by Anonymousreply 2403/19/2021

But, R24, tax cuts for the uber rich!! Poor white trailer park trash and 90% of white men of all means seem to love those. If the Dems have finally figured out how to sell their hugely popular policies, I'll be ecstatic.

by Anonymousreply 2503/19/2021

I'm watching Saturday morning cartoons. This one just started...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2603/20/2021

R26, at 4:07: "Three Cheers for our Shemale President!" They OUTED OLIVE!

by Anonymousreply 2703/20/2021

You must admit she looked fetching in her pant suit, r27.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2803/20/2021

Shelly Duvall's casting in the live action makes so much more sense now, Doris.

by Anonymousreply 2903/20/2021

Better than Radner, r29, who would have been charming but not quite right. Also Tomlin, who would have been too knowing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3003/20/2021

Apropos of nothing:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3103/21/2021

Beard Twitter seems obsessed this weekend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3203/22/2021

[quote] Brianna Westbrook, an Arizona Democratic Party official and former national surrogate for the Bernie Sanders campaign, said Sinema’s political transformation was “a complete 180” and is “hard to put in words.” There is “no doubt,” Westbrook says, that Sinema will face progressive pressure at home if she tries to hold up legislation.

[quote] There were signs of what was to come when Sinema entered national politics. During her first term in congress, she joined the Blue Dog Coalition, a corporate-friendly group of Democrats obsessed with finding common ground with conservatives. It was also clear from the beginning, Andiola recalled, that Sinema “really believed the way to try to win or to push back on legislation was by working with Republicans.” Sinema voted to block the admission of Syrian and Iraqi refugees and has often sided with Republicans on immigration, including in support of the punitive anti-immigrant proposal known as “Kate’s Law,” which Trump pushed as part of his crackdown. In 2018, she voted with House Republicans to support Immigration and Customs Enforcement, a rogue agency that has faced countless allegations of abuse and inhumane treatment. For Andiola, Sinema’s rightward turn, particularly on immigration, has been disappointing to see. “I don’t know what she believes anymore,” Andiola said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3303/22/2021

Does anyone know where Steve Bannon is living now?

I swear he is either living near me or his doppelgänger is.

by Anonymousreply 3403/27/2021

Brian Stelter: Are White House reporters out of sync with the country?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3503/28/2021

You mean our most vested interest as a nation ISN'T whether Biden will run again in 2024??? I hate all these fuckers who let the right-wing loons set the discussion and agenda because they are too fucking lazy.

by Anonymousreply 3603/28/2021

I feel like the stuff with the Insurrection is moving very slowly and want more information on who helped them. I just read recently that Parler is now trying to claim that they warned the FBI ahead of time, but that seems unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 3703/28/2021

Seth Abramson has been derided by some on these threads, but he has turned out to be right on SO many occasions... and I think his reporting on the January 5th meeting is accurate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3803/28/2021

Voter suppression efforts are in full force in the GQP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3903/28/2021

400 years in one minute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4003/29/2021

Fully vaxxed!

I will have some juicy Matt Gaetz info later. There is far, far more to this story. Expect many members of the House to get wrapped up in this. Q was onto something, just not the right party. Yes, I am aware the Q crap was all made up by the Right because they were projecting.

by Anonymousreply 4104/02/2021

r41 - Congratulations, FCI! Can't wait for you to spill.

by Anonymousreply 4204/02/2021

R41 I wish I could say my contacts were aware of the things Gaetz did on the floor, but they weren’t. The GQP kept that to themselves. I wonder how many current and former GQP House members, thanks to the Blue Wave of ‘18, will be shown to have similar tastes in underage girl/boys and prostitution? I wonder. From what I am hearing, that number is not one.

Also, the investigation into 1/6 is uncovering quite a few other unsavory things members of the GQP were involved in.

Buy the popcorn because you’re all in for a treat in the coming weeks/months.

Meanwhile, I am so impressed with Pres Biden. He was the right man for this moment.

by Anonymousreply 4304/02/2021

R37. Here's more on that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4404/02/2021

Indeed, FCI.

by Anonymousreply 4504/02/2021

R43 You're a little tease, aren't you? Can't wait for your follow ups.

by Anonymousreply 4604/02/2021

R46 I did spill in that post. I am not teasing- I am speaking to my friend later this weekend. I can’t spill what I don’t know. Sorry for the confusion.

by Anonymousreply 4704/02/2021

Thanks for the appetizer, FCI!

We ALL knew that shit was projection. Now we get to sit back and laugh as these GQP cunts try to throw one another under the bus.

Just one question - how did this start? Someone squeal looking to cut a deal?

by Anonymousreply 4804/02/2021

R48 I’m not sure if somebody cut a deal. I gut says Gaetz was caught up in an investigation into somebody else. My friends on the Hill have always said the GQP is compromised in many ways. That isn’t a huge secret. Of course, many Dems and NTers have hinted at it in media, including Pelosi’s “All roads lead to Russia” comment at Former Guy. They must be careful not to libel or slander with specific allegations they have no receipts for. Make no mistake, the GQP is a deeply, disturbingly corrupt party. If only we all could meet up for drinks somewhere. I could say so much more than I would ever say here. I’ve alerted many staffers to this site, and specifically this thread, because you all have some of the most intelligent insights and commentary I’ve ever seen on current events/issues.

by Anonymousreply 4904/02/2021

R47 I'm sorry, FCI. I was trying to kid with you, not sound irritated with you. Your posts are always appreciated and I know you're kind enough to share info whenever you're able.

by Anonymousreply 5004/02/2021

Thanks, FCI!

My, my! What a tangled web the GQP has woven!

Now all of the little flies will stick so the big spider can escape.

by Anonymousreply 5104/02/2021

Re-watching this reminds me of just how tenacious Republicans are when they actually are correct. The current crop are simultaneously feckless and dogmatic such that nothing makes sense.

This video represents what Joe Manchin (and Sinema) thinks he's standing up for as he lets the Senate grind to a halt. Unfortunately it is all too rare.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5204/02/2021

R50 It did sound annoyingly teasing. Just know I wouldn’t do that if I had any information I could share. 😀

R51 Indeed

by Anonymousreply 5304/02/2021

I am so excited! Something to look forward to.

by Anonymousreply 5404/02/2021

Did anyone watch that looney interview Gaetz did with Carlson?

Was he trying to implicate Tucker while incriminating himself?

by Anonymousreply 5504/03/2021

Gaetz, in an effort to wrap himself in Tucker’s “innocence,” reminded him on TV that he and his girlfriend had double dated with Tucker and his wife.

Someone on DL speculated that Carlson shut Gaetz down on air so forcefully (“Honestly, I don’t remember that [italic]at all[/italic]”) because the second woman was not, in fact, Tucker’s wife.

by Anonymousreply 5604/03/2021

It seems like Gaetz is about to give us all a big gift by dragging down a bunch of right wing bastards with him (such as Carlson).

by Anonymousreply 5704/03/2021

Exactly. It seemed as though Gaetz was not so subtly and intentionally firing a warning shot at Tucker that he was going to drag his ass down too.

Was he speaking specifically about the underage girl when he was talking about that dinner? If so, didn't he incriminate himself because two years ago would in fact make her a minor and over state lines.

by Anonymousreply 5804/03/2021

Yeah, that's probably why CNN reported that Tucker was "livid" after that interview.

by Anonymousreply 5904/03/2021

R58 R59

by Anonymousreply 6004/03/2021

Sorry 58 and 59. You weren’t showing up for me until I refreshed. Apologies!

by Anonymousreply 6104/03/2021

Three months after a mob of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol to try to overturn his November election loss, about half of Republicans believe the siege was largely a non-violent protest or was the handiwork of left-wing activists “trying to make Trump look bad,” a new Reuters/Ipsos poll has found.

Six in 10 Republicans also believe the false claim put out by Trump that November’s presidential election “was stolen” from him due to widespread voter fraud, and the same proportion of Republicans think he should run again in 2024, the March 30-31 poll showed.

Since the Capitol attack, Trump, many of his allies within the Republican Party and right-wing media personalities have publicly painted a picture of the day’s events jarringly at odds with reality.

Hundreds of Trump’s supporters, mobilized by the former president’s false claims of a stolen election, climbed walls of the Capitol building and smashed windows to gain entry while lawmakers were inside voting to certify President Joe Biden’s election victory. The rioters - many of them sporting Trump campaign gear and waving flags - also included known white supremacist groups such as the Proud Boys.

In a recent interview with Fox News, Trump said the rioters posed “zero threat.” Other prominent Republicans, such as Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, have publicly doubted whether Trump supporters were behind the riot.

Last month, 12 Republicans in the House of Representatives voted against a resolution honoring Capitol Police officers who defended the grounds during the rampage, with one lawmaker saying that he objected using the word “insurrection” to describe the incident.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll shows a large number of rank-and-file Republicans have embraced the myth. While 59% of all Americans say Trump bears some responsibility for the attack, only three in 10 Republicans agree. Eight in 10 Democrats and six in 10 independents reject the false claims that the Capitol siege was “mostly peaceful” or it was staged by left-wing protestors.

“Republicans have their own version of reality,” said John Geer, an expert on public opinion at Vanderbilt University. “It is a huge problem. Democracy requires accountability and accountability requires evidence.”

The refusal of Trump and prominent Republicans to repudiate the events of Jan. 6 increases the likelihood of a similar incident happening again, said Susan Corke, director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups.

“That is the biggest danger – normalizing this behavior,” Corke said. “I do think we are going to see more violence.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6204/05/2021

R46 teasing for 42 threads and counting. Not one single piece of info that wasn’t either already public info or made up and didn’t pan out. Should be called CAS (current attention seeker).

by Anonymousreply 6304/05/2021

R63 My stalker is back. Awww, did you not know I told DL the night before the first impeachment it would be happening the next day? Of course you did. You still dislike me and I really don’t give a fuck. Have a terrible day.

by Anonymousreply 6404/05/2021

R63 has it right. I remember that m.o. from previous Treason threads.

by Anonymousreply 6504/05/2021

Team FCI

by Anonymousreply 6604/05/2021

Was the first impeachment a surprise? I don't feel like it was? But I also feel like it was 10 years ago so I can't even remember.

by Anonymousreply 6704/05/2021

It wasn't a surprise that it happened, r67, Trump made it an inevitability. But the when was what was up in the air.

by Anonymousreply 6804/05/2021

Yeah, I got that, R68. I still don't recall it being a surprise that it happened when it happened.

by Anonymousreply 6904/05/2021

Oh my God, two months into Biden's presidency, you're STILL talking about Trump? Give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 7004/05/2021

R70, No Junior Mint. No.

by Anonymousreply 7104/05/2021

Uh, r70....how to point this out. It's like this....the theme of these threads isn't Joe Biden. The treasoning in the title has nothing to do with Biden. Capiche?

by Anonymousreply 7204/05/2021

Trolls are trying to shut this thread down. They got brave since it slowed down.

by Anonymousreply 7304/05/2021

The Mueller/Treason threads have always persevered.

by Anonymousreply 7404/05/2021

R74 apparently so has Dotard's crime sprees.

by Anonymousreply 7504/05/2021

Since 1/6, these threads are more relevant than ever.

by Anonymousreply 7604/05/2021

R64 *You* position yourself as some sort of insider dishing out scoops but you never actually give a scoop. You’re a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 7704/05/2021

R77 You can’t please every troll. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 7804/06/2021

[quote]*You* position yourself as some sort of insider dishing out scoops but you never actually give a scoop. You’re a fraud.

*You* position yourself as some sort of moral arbiter who is honor bound to judge someone whose posts are at least interesting and occasionally informative. You’re a turd.

by Anonymousreply 7904/06/2021

I rarely post *info* on here and when I do, I’m careful to acknowledge if it is something known or something I know exclusively. There are tons of rumors I could post but I don’t. If I was attention seeking I would post far more than I do.

I’ve correctly posted many things but the biggest was when the first impeachment was going to be announced. Nobody knew but I got word the night before and posted it here. The next day, it was announced. No news org knew this.

I won’t defend myself further. One thing you will not accomplish is shutting me up. Understand that.

by Anonymousreply 8004/06/2021

FCI, feel free to post the gossip. That's what we're here for!

by Anonymousreply 8104/06/2021

I'll never forgive the trolls who attack yopu FCI.

They are the same who ran off the likes of Cater Waiter. Miss him.

by Anonymousreply 8204/06/2021

Of all of the thousands of violations it seems odd that the first sanction I have heard of is the woman of color...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8304/06/2021

A better link for same information as R83

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8404/06/2021

It seems to me Dump violated the Hatch act numerous times. Can’t we ban him too?

by Anonymousreply 8504/06/2021

The Hatch Act only applies to civil service employees, not to the President or the VP. Ivanka and Kellyanne as WH employees violated the Act multiple times, and got off with a slap on the wrist.

by Anonymousreply 8604/06/2021

If youre not bothered then its best to just ignore rather than to say youre not bothered and continue to argue with someone you deem a troll. If they are trolling you're just proving to them that you're bothered.

by Anonymousreply 8704/06/2021

[quote]Of all of the thousands of violations it seems odd that the first sanction I have heard of is the woman of color...

She fits right in with Diamond and Silk.

by Anonymousreply 8804/06/2021

I have absolutely no factual basis for this belief, but I still suspect Patton was Michael Cohen’s mistress given her odd appearance at his hearing.

Poor woman

by Anonymousreply 8904/06/2021

WOW, R89! I totally missed that.

What an interesting thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9004/06/2021

Yep R90

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9104/06/2021

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^**

Oh, the irony and hypocrisy. Fuck off and die Matt.

by Anonymousreply 9204/06/2021

Wow, I've been neglecting these threads since Part 30-something. Glad to see it still going, and REALLY glad to see FCI's contributions.

Added to my watch list.

by Anonymousreply 9304/06/2021

WHAT?!?! How did I miss that she was Cohen's mistress??

by Anonymousreply 9404/06/2021

[quote]How did I miss that she was Cohen's mistress??

Because you probably thought, like everybody else, that she was there to represent how not racist the Trump administration was. Maybe if she'd been wearing a skintight decotelle dress and filing her nails and winking at Cohen. Or mournfully gazing at him while holding a cafe au lait baby.

by Anonymousreply 9504/06/2021

Considering what Dump did at one of his debates with Hillary (brought previous Bill Clinton girlfriends), this makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 9604/06/2021

R82 Thank you and they’ll never run me off. In fact, I think I know one of them.

by Anonymousreply 9704/06/2021

Hopefully not in a biblical sense.

by Anonymousreply 9804/06/2021

R98 Oh hell no. LOL

by Anonymousreply 9904/06/2021

Just checking.

by Anonymousreply 10004/06/2021

R80 I think it'd be fun if you posted the occasional rumor, especially if you marked it as such. Ex ) Rumor: Stupid trolls are going to start following FCI in this thread.

Maybe not the best example since it was true. =P

by Anonymousreply 10104/06/2021

Since 1/6, it has not been easy getting information. I have not felt at ease giving information. There are so many ongoing investigations. Really serious stuff. I try to be clever when I tell a rumor. My hints aren’t hard to figure out. It wasn’t newsworthy that Gaetz was hated on the Hill or that he was sleazy. What we were surprised about was him showing vids on the House floor.

These Treason threads are watched because they are so informative. I’m not surprised somebody I know from the Hill who doesn’t like me is likely one of my “fans” here. I don’t have any real Senate contacts but plenty of House contacts. They’ve been busy with their jobs first and foremost. They’ve also been cooperating in a huge, ongoing criminal investigation of 1/6 involving multiple agencies. 1/6 has changed the Dem side of the House in profound ways. They now see republicans for who they are- traitors- deeply, profoundly corrupt and untrustworthy. As much as AZ wants to buck his party, he’s so far in the closet (though it’s known) and has some skeletons that keep him on enough of a leash.

I actually love my trolls here. They seem to attack all at once ever so often. It was due.

by Anonymousreply 10204/06/2021

FCI, I’m having a brain fart. Who is AZ?

by Anonymousreply 10304/06/2021

Just scrolled Fox News who had someone talking about how it's no wonder the Corporate Wealthy Elite want to fight the voter restriction laws... because the Corporate Elite and Social Justice Warriors and the Left are all come from the same party.

Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 10404/06/2021

Sorry, AK.

by Anonymousreply 10504/06/2021

[quote] Sorry, AK.

Ah! That makes more sense.

I thought I had missed some translation like when we write "pron" or "WHET"... and you meant LndZ!

by Anonymousreply 10604/06/2021

So, FCI, based on your info regarding the Dems FINALLY waking the FUCK UP and smelling the coffee in the House, it appears that the Dems in the Senate (aside from a couple dim wits) have also come to realize who the rethugs are.

My, my, my. Took them long enough. And would explain why Schumer has found a few vertibrae. Not an entire spine, mind you.

And also why turtle has taken to squealing like a stuck pig all of a sudden after avoiding the press.

by Anonymousreply 10704/06/2021

Breaking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10804/06/2021

R108 oh yes. Oh just wait.

R107 It does appear Senate Dems have learned their lessons. I think a lot of credit is leading by Biden’s example. But they coordinated with him before his win to their credit. Sinema and Manchin as problematic and need a solution. She just been a flat out bitch in all of this. Manchin is just puffing a lot. He wants the corporate tax rate at 25% instead of 28%. Ok. Other than that, I think we have his vote on infrastructure.

by Anonymousreply 10904/06/2021

FCI, I have to ask (I'm I'm not sure how to make it nice): How the actual fuck did the Dems NOT know this about Republicans before now?

by Anonymousreply 11004/06/2021

Both Dems and Repubes believed the GOP generally was destined to have the senate over time: too many big, mostly empty, Red states (deathly afraid of an invasion by a couple hundred brown skinned people) versus the majority of the US population crowded into fewer Blue states. Two votes per state - Red wins.

Stacey Adam’s remarkable GOTV example and changing demographics (hence the census fight) put both the Senate and the House in play. Repubes need to minimize both until they can figure out how to appeal to a new emerging majority.

They’ve been trying “grievance” culture (“you’re being held back by THEM”) because it initially worked for The Donald. That was before it became painfully apparent that:

1). It was blatantly racist (Good People on both sides, Proud Boys, and bad bad George Floyd protestors); and,

2). The middle class people Repubes hoped would expand their party gradually began to realize it was not an amorphous THEM, but rather the GOP who was keeping them down (essential workers exposed covid; Gold Star parents; etc).

The GOP’s only solution is to try to make blatant suppression of democracy on a disproportionately racial basis sound like a justifiable response to a nonexistent threat (BTW, are those 2018 caravans of Guatemalan rapists here yet?).

Prior to Trump’s 2020 “upset” the GOP could pretend they were all about sternly administered good government. Now, without him in the WH to manipulate the census, they’ve no choice but to become patently blatant.

by Anonymousreply 11104/06/2021

R110 Most did. I believe some held out hope too long. The Obama years put to rest any notion the GQP had no interest in governing. Former Pres Bone Spurs’ reign showed it to be nothing but traitorous.

R111 Right on.

by Anonymousreply 11204/06/2021

R112 That should say, “the GQP had an interest in governing.”

Who are the other House GQPers who had similar interests and who gleefully watched those vids Gaetz showed on the House floor? A good bet would be Ted Yoho being one. Look for current and former reps (those who lost their seats in 2018).

by Anonymousreply 11304/07/2021

Although I'm glad to see that justice seems to be coming for the GQP Reps, I wish it was their Senators. Especially McConnell. Oh, and I still want Paul Ryan's ass to get nailed to a wall.

by Anonymousreply 11404/07/2021

FCI - we know Lindsay Graham's homosex is an open secret, but what's the deal with Mitch? Aside from his Army dishonorable discharge back in the early 60s for sodomy, was there ever anything else?

by Anonymousreply 11504/07/2021

Ransom note:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11604/07/2021

R115 I don’t have any Senate contacts but there has always been the belief he is a really bad person and has a lot of dirt on people he uses to his advantage. He has big, big donor money on his side (and I’d bet more than half isn’t American money) which is intimidating and enticing for Senators. He is truly the most dangerous person in politics.

by Anonymousreply 11704/07/2021

The link attached is from a legitimate source. Here are some quotes from something called "National File" which looks to be a rightwing website:

[quote] Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill, who is expected to run for U.S. Senate, had an extramarital affair from July 2019 to November 2020, his ex-mistress Cesaire McPherson told NATIONAL FILE. Cesaire McPherson, a legal assistant, said that she slept with John Merrill in his marital bed.

[quote] Merrill enjoyed having his anus breached with sex toys, according to McPherson, who also said that Merrill used his government vehicle to visit her home and used his official phone to send text messages. McPherson said that she recorded herself having sex with the Secretary of State on one occasion. McPherson said that Merrill engaged in physical fights with her that led to bruises on her body, with the politician grabbing and shoving her. McPherson also said that Merrill is a “real bad racist” who made disparaging remarks about African-Americans in her presence. NATIONAL FILE has obtained text messages that McPherson said Merrill exchanged with her. Audio of Cesaire McPherson’s interview with NATIONAL FILE is presented here:

[quote] “He might act like he likes black people, but he’s really racist. Real bad racist…(He would say) ‘The colored folks. He was loved by all the coloreds.’…’And they go around thinking everything is supposed to be there’s, and given to them, and all this and that…the black people should be appreciative'”

[quote] “Then he wanted to start watching pornography movies and order them at his house. Yeah, I just thought it was weird. And he got mad at me, he was like, ‘I paid fifteen dollars for that.'”

[quote] “I recorded it one time. I had this little USB recorder that records things. And as a matter of fact, I have one that has Night vision…”

[quote] “I would drink a lot of wine. Sometimes in the morning, I would say, Did we have sex? And he was like, ‘Yeah! We had sex so many times in the night. And you did this and you did that.'”

[quote] “I have had some bruises on my wrists and arms. I took pictures of those things. We did get in a few fights. And, he never slapped me or punched me, but he would grab a hold of my arms and my wrists. I took pictures. And even one time I broke his cell phone. The State cell phone. I offered to pay for it. But he said no. He said it was his fault…I had to call and schedule an appointment for him to go in and have it fixed. But he took it in there and he waited for it to be fixed. Because I’m sure he wanted to make sure nobody got any information off of it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11804/07/2021

That is some fucked up shit r118.

by Anonymousreply 11904/07/2021

[quote] Merrill enjoyed having his anus breached with sex toys

Oh my! Reading that sentence makes me want to grab my AR-15 and just shoot something.

by Anonymousreply 12004/07/2021

I'm adding anus breacher to my list of insults.

by Anonymousreply 12104/08/2021

How on earth is that an insult?

by Anonymousreply 12204/08/2021

[121] I'm pretty certain that Anus Breacher was a minor Scottish film actor from the 30s.

by Anonymousreply 12304/08/2021

I have Anus Breacher's haggis recipe!

by Anonymousreply 12404/08/2021

Just as long as you don't have his breath r124.

by Anonymousreply 12504/08/2021

Didn't Anus Breacher also play a mean bagpipe?

by Anonymousreply 12604/08/2021

Yes,r126, his disco album was sublime.

by Anonymousreply 12704/08/2021

Can we talk...packages?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12804/08/2021

So, did Hawley just get off scot-free? I feel like I'm not hearing about him any longer.

by Anonymousreply 12904/08/2021

R63 Only posted in this thread once to post this. Sus

by Anonymousreply 13004/08/2021

DL's favorite sisters on a Saturday night advocating for a military coup. What are you paying these two, Newsmax?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13104/08/2021

^Brody is an anchor on Real America's Voice, whatever that right-wing outfit is.

by Anonymousreply 13204/08/2021

R128, is David Packman a DL'er?

by Anonymousreply 13304/08/2021

I wouldn't imagine so, r133.

by Anonymousreply 13404/08/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13504/09/2021

Hawley And Cruz Had A Plan To Kneecap Biden's Agenda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13604/09/2021

"I didn't strap anything on but I did have a butt plug. But yeah, he liked stuff up his ass, yeah."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13704/09/2021

R137 see R118

by Anonymousreply 13804/09/2021

GOP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13904/09/2021

Grifters or Perverts.

by Anonymousreply 14004/09/2021

Interesting, VERY long thread by partially debunked "election security advocate & writer" Jennifer Cohen. Some of it I remember and it's painful to think that we have been struggling with this for over 20 years...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14104/09/2021

They aren't mutually exclusive, r140.

by Anonymousreply 14204/09/2021

Alternative headline:

Less Than Honorably Discharged Veteran From Florida Who Heads Texas GOP Wants To Manage Texas Border Crisis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14304/09/2021

Miss Lindsey says she's worried.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14404/09/2021

Diet Coke, golf, and Lindsey each weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14504/09/2021

[quote] Florida GOP congressman Matt Gaetz tweets at Trump ex-lawyer Michael Cohen before testimony: Does your wife 'know about your girlfriends?'

And there it is right there. The whole reason Gaetz is where he is today.

Michael Cohen’s wife is the daughter of a YUGE Russian mobster. What kind of asshole politician publicly goes after the daughter of a Russian mobster? The Matt Gaetz kind of asshole, that who. And Cohen just basically told Gaetz he was behind the whole exposure of Gaetz by saying on MSNBC “I’d hate for Matt to miss the prom.”

That’s some gangster shit right there.

by Anonymousreply 14604/09/2021

R140 I'm with Cohn. How else would one explain how certain Senators keep winning certain states, despite having very low approval ratings. I give you Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul in Kentucky, Lindsay Graham in South Carolina, Ted Cruz over Beto in Texas. All polls leading up predicted very close races, exit polls were very different from final results. And all these candidates were very arrogant about their races, claimed the polls didn't mean anything. They acted like they knew something no one else did. (Like their victories were in the bag no matter how much corruption was publicly known about them).

by Anonymousreply 14704/09/2021

^^sorry. I meant R141

by Anonymousreply 14804/09/2021

[quote] Poor irony. I think it’s been through enough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14904/09/2021

Gaetz has made a lot of enemies. Many of them are Republicans with the means to strike heavy blows back at Gaetz.

Gaetz is stupid thinking Liz Cheney & her dad would cower to him.

Trump, Gym Jordan, and MTG are his remaining political supporters? He apparently does not know Trump as well as he claims. Trump will throw anyone under the bus once their usefulness to him expires.

by Anonymousreply 15004/09/2021

[quote] He apparently does not know Trump as well as he claims. Trump will throw anyone under the bus once their usefulness to him expires.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15104/09/2021

Trump will still think Matt is useful until he's indicted or loses his Congressional seat. Matt may think he can escape justice as Trump does. We'll see.

by Anonymousreply 15204/09/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15304/09/2021

Bye-bye Matt. Once you’re out of office and have more free time, do us a favor and go on a nature walk through the Everglades. 🐊

by Anonymousreply 15404/09/2021

Turmoil in South Carolina GQP politics.

MAGAs vs MAGAs.

LadyG is in a dither.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15504/10/2021

Graham playing a race card again.

In the SC low country, there are a lot of black farmers. The region is poor.

Actually, Biden is trying help the rural south, economically. And GQP southern politicians oppose more stimulus money coming into their states unless it goes to their favorite business interests.

SC has long rejected Medicaid expansion, one of nine states still doing so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15604/10/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15704/10/2021

According to The Washington Post, Manhattan prosecutors are now looking into the suspicious salary and benefits paid out from the Trump Organization to Barry Weisselberg, the son of the organization's CFO and the manager of Trump's ice skating rinks.

"Former president Donald Trump's company paid a skating rink manager more than $200,000 in annual salary, $40,000 yearly bonuses and provided free company-owned apartments for his family, according to testimony of the employee, Barry Weisselberg, and his financial documents," reported Shayna Jacobs, Jonathan O'Connell, and David A. Fahrenthold. "Such payments and perks, as well as other financial support provided to Weisselberg and his family, have drawn new scrutiny from Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr. (D) as a potentially key component of his ongoing criminal investigation into the former president's business activity and finances."

According to the report, "On Thursday, Barry Weisselberg's ex-wife, Jennifer Weisselberg, provided documents and a laptop to Vance's office in response to a grand jury subpoena requiring her to produce all of the records she possessed for her ex-husband's bank accounts and credit cards plus his statements of net worth and tax filings ... The documents show an array of payments and perks that Barry Weisselberg and his family received as a result of his employment for Trump's company over 18 years, likely raising key questions for investigators analyzing the finances of the cash-only skating rink and working to ascertain whether the proper taxes were paid."

The Trump Organization's management of the Wollman Rink has raised suspicion and scrutiny due to the fact that visitors were required to pay cash only.

The report noted that prosecutors could try to use tax or financial charges against Barry Weisselberg to flip Allen Weisselberg against Trump. The older Weisselberg, one of Trump's longest and closest allies, has thus far resisted pressure to cooperate against his longtime employer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15804/10/2021

[quote]Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr. (D)

Was that (D) really necessary? Like to create drama.

I bet Allen Weisselberg dies in his sleep very, very soon.

by Anonymousreply 15904/10/2021

Yes how they work—getting everyone under Dump to flip. But I’m disappointed Dump’s CFO apparently hasn’t spilled the beans yet—my thinking is that’s why they’re going after the son.

by Anonymousreply 16004/10/2021

GQP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16104/10/2021

[quote]But I’m disappointed Dump’s CFO apparently hasn’t spilled the beans yet

"Apparently" being the key word. You don't know what he has or has not done.

by Anonymousreply 16204/11/2021

I'm just throwing this here...

Florida Republicans Push State Into Full Blown Fascism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16304/11/2021

First-of-its-kind call between more than 100 top corporate leaders on Saturday focused on how to respond to proposed changes in state voting laws. Participants included top leaders of airlines, media, law, investment.

Those invited include leaders of @AmericanAir, @United, @AtlantaFalcons, @LeviStraussCo, @Walmart, @ViacomCBS, @ArielInvests, @LinkedIn, @Twitter, @AMCTheatres, among others.

"The gathering was an enthusiastic voluntary statement of defiance against threats of reprisals for exercising their patriotic voices,” said @JeffSonnenfeld, a @YaleSOM management professor who helped organize the confab.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16404/11/2021

Will fucking corporate America save us from the fucking Repugs?

by Anonymousreply 16504/11/2021

Where have you gone "Mother"?

A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16604/11/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16704/11/2021

[quote]First-of-its-kind call between more than 100 top corporate leaders on Saturday focused on how to respond to proposed changes in state voting laws.

How about cease all campaign donations to GQP?

by Anonymousreply 16804/11/2021

Ole Charlie Koch and his anti-democracy actions:

[quote]Which means it is terrifying to the billionaires who have long used their fortunes to rig American democracy. We now know just how terrifying, because Jane Mayer, at The New Yorker, got ahold of an audio tape in which conservative operatives in the employ of petrochemical magnate Charles Koch express their fears to an aide to Mitch McConnell. The exchange is startlingly transparent. Koch and his minions are terrified that the For the People Act might actually rip the veil of secrecy from their agenda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16904/12/2021

Remember the viral rumor that Kamala put her purse on top of the Bible for her swearing in?

[quote] A Florida woman sent videos to her incarcerated spouse in which she threatened to assassinate Vice President Kamala Harris, according to a complaint filed in South Florida federal court. “If I see you in the street, I’m gonna kill your ass Kamala Harris,” Niviane Petit Phelps of Miami Gardens allegedly said in one. “I’m going to the gun range, just for your ass,” Phelps reportedly said in another. In a video dated Feb. 18, 2021, the complaint says she warned, “50 days from today, mark this day down, stupid bitch, Kamala fuckin’ Harris vice president. You gonna fuckin’ die 50 days from today, I swear to fuckin’ God.” Photographs intercepted by prison authorities allegedly show a smiling Phelps posing at a gun range holding a pistol, standing next to a target riddled with bullet holes.

[quote] On Feb. 22, Phelps applied for a concealed carry permit. Less than two weeks later, the Secret Service showed up at her home. After first refusing to speak with agents, Phelps soon agreed to an interview. She claimed that she was upset about Harris becoming VP because she didn’t believe she was “actually Black,” and that she didn’t like the way she held her purse during the inauguration, the complaint says. However, Phelps stated that she was “past it,” and that she had no intention of going to D.C. to carry out the plan she had previously described. “Didn’t you say we were going,” interjected Phelps’ daughter, to which Phelps immediately responded, “No, we’re not going.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17004/12/2021

Lachlan Murdoch & family move back to Australia from L.A.

[quote]Lachlan Murdoch, his supermodel wife Sarah and their three children quietly arrived in Australia from Los Angeles last month. And while no reason was given for the family's return Down Under, a new report has claimed that it was the political climate in the US that helped make the decision for the family to leave LA in favour of their Sydney home. According to the Sydney Morning Herald, the family 'felt the cold winds of political change' when Joe Biden assumed power over Donald Trump, after the family-owned Fox News appeared to favour the Republican Party throughout the election campaign.

Lachlan Murdoch's Fox News is responsible for a major portion of the political upheaval in the U.S. He cuts and runs when scrutiny and criticism for Fox's perpetuation of conspiracy theories and DJT election lies gain enhanced exposure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17104/12/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172Last Wednesday at 1:34 AM

More Gaetz news coming tonight.

by Anonymousreply 173Last Wednesday at 4:01 PM

They're saving it for Rachel...

by Anonymousreply 174Last Wednesday at 4:17 PM

R173 FCI I can’t wait!!

by Anonymousreply 175Last Wednesday at 4:22 PM

OP Don't hold your breath

by Anonymousreply 176Last Wednesday at 4:25 PM

Full disclosure: I don’t know if my friend has inside info or she was told by a friend in the media. I’m not sure if that counts as inside info. She hasn’t replied to my text, but I know she is busy working on research for Respresentative ****** about horrific chemicals leaking in the ocean from old chemical dump sites off our coasts. Lets just say I will not be eating seafood for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 177Last Wednesday at 4:46 PM

The Daily Beast just posted this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178Last Wednesday at 4:50 PM

This is the only answer I've ever seen that comes close to making sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179Last Wednesday at 5:52 PM

This came out early today.

FCI is recycling published info as an insider "heads up".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180Last Wednesday at 5:57 PM

R180 I didn’t post any info, bud.

by Anonymousreply 181Last Wednesday at 6:06 PM

Expected from that Lindsey Graham and the media gives him the daily headlines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182Last Wednesday at 6:17 PM

FCI, who said you did? The media did.

by Anonymousreply 183Last Wednesday at 6:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184Last Wednesday at 6:22 PM

Typical Republican playbook: When you do something, they are blasting you for doing it. When you aren't doing that something, they're blasting you for not doing it.

See also Cornyn's bitching about Biden not tweeting and not throwing hissy fits on an hourly basis like the former guy. In everyone's book that's a definite plus. GQP somehow thinks that's a sign Uncle Joe has abdicated all responsibilities.

by Anonymousreply 185Last Wednesday at 6:26 PM

Is that the news for the night? I like it, but I want to know if I need to watch for more. ^_^

by Anonymousreply 186Last Wednesday at 7:13 PM

FCI, anything new to report?

by Anonymousreply 187Last Thursday at 6:37 AM

I do think an avalanche of GOP shit is coming soon, I'm fine with being patient.

by Anonymousreply 188Last Thursday at 6:39 AM

Been waiting for that avalanche since 1968!

by Anonymousreply 189Last Thursday at 6:46 AM

R179 This story never received the deep coverage/exposure in the media that seemed most warranted. Of course it wasn't going to get sufficiently probed during the Trump presidency during Barr's stint at the DoJ. There has been little investigative Journalism with this.

Did Putin activate a sleeper cell, "The Prostrate Eight", of Republican politicians?

This is an article from December, 2019:

[quote]IN 2018, EIGHT REPUBLICAN LAWMAKERS celebrated the Fourth of July in Moscow, Russia: Senator Richard C. Shelby of Alabama, who led the delegation, along with Senators Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, John Neely Kennedy of Louisiana, Steve Daines of Montana, North Dakota’s John Hoeven, Jerry Moran of Kansas, South Dakota’s John Thune, and Rep. Kay Granger of the 12th District of Texas. The ostensible reason for the trip was “engagement”—the same tired excuse Senator Rand Paul routinely provides to justify his own shadowy meetings with our enemies.

The still unyielding loyalty to Trump by multiple Senate and House Republicans may be the fear of exposure and the potential blackmail by Vlad. These guys were weak in condemning the January 6 insurrection and protected Trump from being held accountable. Being complicit in this insurrection by these fellows, one may not dismiss. Something gave Trump high confidence there was "inside" support and knowledge of the operation beyond the types such as Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley who are driven by their own presidential ambitions. Look how Johnson, Kennedy, etc. voted in the chamber against approving certain states' results per Biden's win in the electoral college.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190Last Thursday at 7:33 AM

[quote] Prosecutors in the Manhattan District Attorney's Office have discussed using a section of NY criminal procedure law that allows for the extension of the statute of limitations when a defendant has been out of state "continuously,”

You know what will stop the statute of limitation from coming into play? Charge the Orange piece of shit with a crime already.

by Anonymousreply 191Last Thursday at 7:41 AM

Chile, we are way too busy trying to decide what to Door Dash for lunch today instead of prosecuting Trump.

He's old news. We need to decide between Mexican or Thai.

by Anonymousreply 192Last Thursday at 8:20 AM

[quote]—Leticia James and Cy Vance

Timid & lazy.

"We're going to investigate..."; then do nothing after months & months, even years..

Same with Georgia AG & Atlanta D.A.

Lindsey Graham & DJT get away with elections meddling.

File the damn court papers!!!

by Anonymousreply 193Last Thursday at 10:21 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194Last Thursday at 12:19 PM

R187 Something always happens on Fridays now. Fridays are always huge news dump days esp since Former Pres Bone Spurs.

I thought the Russian info today would have this thread buzzing.

The polling for President Biden is really solid. He’s legit popular.

by Anonymousreply 195Last Thursday at 7:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196Last Thursday at 8:38 PM

Ole Kellyanne wasn't going to constrain her yapping for very long. She's still regularly conversing with Trump.

Hope Claudia is OK. Where's George anyway?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197Last Friday at 5:17 AM

[quote]Where's George anyway?

Probably dead drunk in a pool of vomit somewhere in a Motel 6.

by Anonymousreply 198Last Friday at 5:49 AM

A Kellyanne endorsement means she's on that candidate's payroll and the Mercers are involved.

by Anonymousreply 199Last Friday at 5:56 AM

R197 also means Steve Bannon is busy.

by Anonymousreply 200Last Friday at 6:01 AM

Isn't KellyAnne one of the people that violated the Hatch Act?

by Anonymousreply 201Last Friday at 8:28 AM

Too many times to count, r201.

by Anonymousreply 202Last Friday at 8:32 AM

She’s walking, facial violation of the Hatchet Act

by Anonymousreply 203Last Friday at 9:25 AM

Know "Mother" has to be worried. Pence is expected to be fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204Last Friday at 9:56 AM

Lindsey is praying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205Last Friday at 10:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206Last Friday at 10:15 AM

[quote]Lindsey is praying.

Any excuse to get on his knees.

by Anonymousreply 207Last Friday at 10:19 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208Last Friday at 10:22 AM

Well, FCI, the truth is we all KNEW the conspiracy is true. That's no surprise. Even the Senate intelligence committee agreed. That's not news to us.

What we ARE waiting for, however, is the part where those eight GQP traitors are hauled up in court, forced to account for their lies and conspiracy and end up with their treasonous heads in pikes at the National Mall.

Until that day comes (and they'll all mange to escape justice because we just cannot HAVE white male Senators in JAIL!), It's all just yesterday's news.

by Anonymousreply 209Last Friday at 10:45 AM

If those treasonous eight did what they did just 15-20 years ago, they would all have be indicted, prosecuted, given decades long sentences, and confined in federal prison.

They are beyond Russian assets. They are agents.

by Anonymousreply 210Last Friday at 11:39 AM

R209 I am a huge fan of yours. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 211Last Friday at 1:54 PM

Boys! Boys! You're both intelligent AND handsome!

by Anonymousreply 212Last Friday at 2:25 PM

R212 Haha. I’ve always gotten a kick out of the “heads on pikes” troll. His posts always made me smile if for anything the images it conjured.

by Anonymousreply 213Last Friday at 2:37 PM

Aww, I like you both, honestly- I lurk and very occasionally post on these threads, so I know both of your work. I am feeling the half vax high!

by Anonymousreply 214Last Friday at 2:41 PM

www.accountability.gop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215Last Friday at 3:21 PM

WASHINGTON, D.C.—A draft of new legislation obtained by More Perfect Union reveals Ohio Republicans’ aggressive agenda to suppress the vote after the 2020 election. The draft bill, which comes in at a whopping 151 pages, draws inspiration from some of the worst voter suppression laws in the country, including Georgia’s SB 202 and Iowa’s SF 413. Included in the draft bill are provisions to:

Require two forms of ID when voting absentee or early

Eliminate drop boxes

Limit early voting

Ban pre-paid postage on absentee ballots

Republicans in Ohio had previously announced they were planning to introduce voter suppression legislation in the coming weeks. Until now, the state was one of only three in the country that was not considering new voting restrictions in the legislature this year. Democrats in Ohio have proposed a bill to expand access to ballot drop boxes, but the Republican majority in the state legislature refuse to put it on the committee schedule.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216Last Friday at 5:04 PM

Not her either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217Last Friday at 5:25 PM

Marsha Blackburn flashing....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218Last Friday at 5:31 PM

The lovely Miss Cottontail:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219Last Friday at 5:35 PM

[quote]....strengthened by a common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions,”

MTG is fundraising bigtimr with her antics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220Last Friday at 5:42 PM

"Shut your mouth, Gym".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221Last Friday at 5:45 PM

I realize the states have rights involving their elections, but can the courts do anything to stop this serious GOP fuckery?

Does anyone know if lawsuits from Democrats can get the ball rolling to push this issue all the way up the judiciary (SCOTUS)? This suppression crap needs to be addressed now. 2022 is around the corner in political speak. No one can tell me what the GOP is doing is not violating fair voting practices.

by Anonymousreply 222Last Friday at 6:18 PM

Not as long as John Roberts is Chief Justice. Any violation of the Constitution by Dump, on the other hand, and they would have a favorable decision handed down in a month. That’s how the Repigs were able to get a lot of stuff done in no time. Now, the Supremes will just sit on their hands. I don’t see any help coming from them in the foreseeable future.

Not to change the subject, but when are we going to get Meuller’s unredacted report? A lot of important answers can be found there and we (Dems) have control of the DOJ at least.

by Anonymousreply 223Last Friday at 6:42 PM

About that SCOTUS...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224Last Friday at 7:15 PM

Biggs, seldom discussed; Gym ally.

Protest planner, it is said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225Last Saturday at 1:21 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

Revelation of Trump-Russia Collusion via Manafort/Kilimnik is a Sign we are Trending Toward Justice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226Last Saturday at 5:32 AM

Key NYT Deutsche Bank source is now missing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227Last Saturday at 7:31 AM

[quote]Revelation of Trump-Russia Collusion via Manafort/Kilimnik is a Sign we are Trending Toward Justice

A mere 27 more years and maybe someone will be fucking charged with something.

by Anonymousreply 228Last Saturday at 3:13 PM

r227, reminds me of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229Last Saturday at 3:53 PM

I'm getting tired of waiting for something to happen to this fucker, let's go people ARREST THIS MAGGOT!!!

by Anonymousreply 230Last Saturday at 7:47 PM

Lachlan Murdoch's favorite figure to daily feature, Lindsey Graham, calling any other entity "drunk", is quite an absurd display of projection and hypocrisy.

Chuck Schumer, you can't or won't slam this queen of deplorable drama?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231Last Sunday at 4:59 AM

Trump endorses insurrection motivator Mo Brooks in the Alabama Senate race over primary challenger Lynda Blanchard, a wealthy businesswoman and former Ambassador to Slovenia. She has been a big Trump donor.

Are Alabama Democrats going to put up a gallant effort for this seat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232Last Sunday at 8:20 AM

[Quote]"The Mercers have been more than willing to finance efforts to blow up the political system altogether. That seems to be part of what they’ve done,” said Brendan Fischer, the director of federal reform at the Campaign Legal Center.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233Last Sunday at 9:51 AM

I am curious what the end game of the Mercers is. Total destruction of any vestige of capitalism and then what? Gilead or just complete totalitarian oligarchy like Russia?

by Anonymousreply 234Last Sunday at 9:56 AM

Why not a combination of both, r234?

That seems to be the end game here. A world where that rancid fugly cunt Rebekkka five head is queen and anyone who calls her a fugly cunt from inferior stock can be executed for the blasphemy.

by Anonymousreply 235Last Sunday at 10:14 AM

Alien-headed schemers and hedge fund operators obsessed with money, power, and being perceived as royalty.

They've done untold damage to U.S. democracy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236Last Sunday at 10:53 AM

King Tut had a much better shaped head than this Rebekah.

by Anonymousreply 237Last Sunday at 10:59 AM

Republicans in SC, led by the Governor, go extreme right. I suppose roads, health care, public education, and environmental destruction are not bad enough for them.

[quote]We are at war,” McMaster said. “I don’t know that the party has ever been stronger than it is right now, but probably never more frustrated either to watch what’s going on at the national level. It is just a tragedy.”

They are also divided. The pro-insurrectionists and election conspiracy theories wing, seeks to control all.

[quote]Further illustrating the divide among some Republicans is an attempt by attorney Lin Wood, an unapologetic pro-Trump lawyer who continues to push conspiracy theories about the presidential election, to replace McKissick as S.C. GOP chairman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238Last Sunday at 11:50 AM

Lindsey Graham, turning the phrase White Supremacy into an oxymoron one day at a time.

by Anonymousreply 239Last Sunday at 2:43 PM

Go go Gohmert, watch him go go go.

Pissant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240Last Sunday at 3:06 PM

The "Huck" is hauling in the 💰 in her race for Arkansas Governor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241Last Sunday at 3:15 PM

Are they making pledges per pound, one wonders, R241?

by Anonymousreply 242Last Sunday at 3:16 PM

[quote] The "Huck" is hauling in the 💰 in her race for Arkansas Governor.

I highly doubt it's ethical or even legal.

For the love of gawd, we need the For The People Act to pass

by Anonymousreply 243Last Sunday at 3:20 PM

Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana says call a "crackhead" if you are in trouble.

The former Oxford student and once windsurfing buds with John Kerry, sounds as if he's been smoking the stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244Last Sunday at 3:29 PM

The Republican Party is like the family in Jupiter Rising who harvest people to stay young.

by Anonymousreply 245Last Sunday at 3:31 PM

Ron DeSantis Is the Republican Autopsy

[quote] You can think of it as a series of careful two-steps. Raise teacher’s salaries while denouncing critical race theory and left-wing indoctrination. Spend money on conservation and climate change mitigation through a program that carefully doesn’t mention climate change itself. Choose a Latina running mate while backing E-Verify laws. Welcome conflict with the press, but try to make sure you’re on favorable ground.

[quote] This is not exactly the kind of Republicanism that the party’s donor class wanted back in 2012: DeSantis is to their right on immigration and social issues, and arguably to their left on spending. But the trauma of Trumpism has taught the G.O.P. elite that some compromise with base politics is inevitable, and right now DeSantis seems like the safest version of that compromise — Trump-y when necessary, but not Trump-y all the time.

[quote] Of course all of this means that he may soon attract the ire of a certain former president, who has zero interest in someone besides himself being the party front-runner for 2024. And the idea that a non-Trump front-runner could be anointed early and actually win seems at odds with everything we’ve seen from the G.O.P. recently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246Last Sunday at 5:36 PM

DeSantis is a fucking joke. He’s a moron. Kill the GQP completely. Never allow it power.

by Anonymousreply 247Last Sunday at 5:47 PM

DeSantis is not a competent Governor. CPAC loved his arrogant, flawed, and defiant behavior.. Nationwide, his baggage will be unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 248Yesterday at 1:26 AM

DeSantis, Pompeo, and Huckabee-Sanders are better suited for hotdog eating contests rather than political offices.

by Anonymousreply 249Yesterday at 1:29 AM

Joe Scarborough blasts Gym Jordan.

Gym's tactic of rapid questions prefaced with lies make him beyond annoying. His yapping, spewing highly partisan garbage and defiance, is all for show.

He and his cohorts run their mouths for attention, but do zero in working with other colleagues to fix or improve major problems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250Yesterday at 5:43 AM

A terrorist organization:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251Yesterday at 12:11 PM

He's bragging about blocking bills for veterans, transit security and environmental protection, among others

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252Yesterday at 4:34 PM

Andy Biggs seeks to run against Senator Mark Kelly next year. Biggs is having trouble raising funds.

He may have Lindsey Graham make a few trips to Arizona to campaign for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25320 hours ago

^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25420 hours ago

$25,000 to golf with Donnie & Lindsey. Those two, again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25516 hours ago

Kevin? $$$$$$

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25616 hours ago

Junior Mint, now top Trump advisor, on the LGBT attack. Focusing with dad on anti-transgender initiatives.

[quote]Trump Jr.'s impact was on full display earlier this month, when Trump caught himself fuming at a televised interview with Gov. Asa Hutchinson over the Arkansas Republican's stance on transgender issues, one that would have previously escaped his attention. Unlike the days when Trump would camp out in an annex off the Oval Office, griping to aides about critical cable coverage he'd seen of himself or his administration, this time he was incensed by Hutchinson's veto of a Republican-backed bill blocking gender-affirming treatments for transgender youth in his state. The former President had been watching one of his favorite primetime programs, "Tucker Carlson Tonight," from the residence at his Mar-a-Lago club when Carlson and Hutchinson got into a sparring match over the matter. A person familiar with the episode said Trump was "cursing at the television," and became increasingly frustrated by Hutchinson's rebuttals. Two days later, the ex-President released a statement through his Save America leadership PAC accusing Hutchinson of supporting the "chemical castration of children." To outside observers, it seemed odd that Trump, who largely avoided LGBTQ issues during his presidency beyond banning transgender Americans from serving in the US military, would issue a statement skewering one of the nation's most conservative governors over a veto related to transgender youth. But inside the former President's orbit, it was abundantly clear who had influenced him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25715 hours ago

[quote]But inside the former President's orbit

Oh, how I wish it said: But inside the former President's obit

by Anonymousreply 25815 hours ago

R255

[quote]They plan to charge participants in the Trump Graham Golf Classic $25,000 each.

Why isn't it named The Orange-Queen Golf Tournament?

Doesn't "Classic" imply a very notable sporting event held over many years? The "Masters" is a classic. But this is a shakedown of rich deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 25913 hours ago

[quote]Why isn't it named The Orange-Queen Golf Tournament?

I still have SOME rights you know.

by Anonymousreply 26013 hours ago

R257, that has nothing to do with gay people. It has to do with straight people, mostly straight men, with a fetish and straight parents transing their children. WE should be against people transing their might-be-gay kids.

by Anonymousreply 26111 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!