Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Boris's tantrums are growing more desperate and ridiculous, just like Trump's

From "Have you even been to Russia?" to "The U.S. is a failed state" to "I'm going to punch you with brass knuckles if you don't vote Democrat" mocking of liberals, to "Portland shenanigans," Boris is getting as desperate and childish as The Great Trumpkin. Any chance of losing with grace, dignity and introspection is OUT THE WINDOW.

What will Boris say next?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 29, 2021 2:44 PM

I think OP aka Trolololol Russian Troll hound!!!! is more deranged than any Russian trolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 15, 2020 2:35 AM

OP's opener is way too meta and OCD.

by Anonymousreply 2August 15, 2020 2:36 AM

OP is deranged.

by Anonymousreply 3August 15, 2020 2:38 AM

Just block OP and then scroll through your blocked posters if you want to see what real tantrums are.

by Anonymousreply 4August 15, 2020 2:40 AM

Boo hoo hoo, Boris 😭😢😢😢😭😭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 15, 2020 3:11 AM

Welcome to DL, you unbiased newbie @ r3 with just 16 posts to your name!

What a spectacular coincidence you only make right-wing statements.

by Anonymousreply 6August 15, 2020 3:16 AM

r4 = r3

What a talented clairvoyant you must be, to be able to just barely join DL this summer and divine my mental health after just 16 posts of deplorable, right-wing horse shit!

Nothing Boris about you.

by Anonymousreply 7August 15, 2020 3:19 AM

Scroll, bitch, scroll. Stop obsessing about individual posters; we're not your friends.

by Anonymousreply 8August 15, 2020 3:20 AM

Wow, OP. You're a regular Columbo. If you weren't so deranged and mentally challenged, you'd know that when you block someone, not every single post they've ever made appears in the thread blocker. You are so fucking stupid it hurts.

by Anonymousreply 9August 15, 2020 3:27 AM

OP, you're the troll and you're trying to throw scent off the trail by accusing the rest of us of being trolls. Weak.

by Anonymousreply 10August 15, 2020 3:52 AM

r3 / r4 is batshit crazy

by Anonymousreply 11August 15, 2020 3:58 AM

I have been wondering about our British brothers and sisters. What is with Brexit? Anything? Does anyone give a damn in this pandemic, or is it still a big thing?

by Anonymousreply 12August 15, 2020 4:00 AM

r9 = FAKE NEWS

Nice try, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 13August 15, 2020 7:25 AM

Welcome to Datalounge, starry-eyed newbie @ r10 who's only been posting at DL a mere month, but has us all pegged!

How did a fresh-faced newbie such as yourself become such a jaded cunt so quickly? Your posts alternating between radical right-wing propaganda and SJW must be schizophrenia, right?

It couldn't possibly be dedicated political division troll tactics at all.

by Anonymousreply 14August 15, 2020 7:32 AM

So you pretty much confirmed it.

by Anonymousreply 15August 15, 2020 7:57 AM

I don't get the OP. Boris Johnson didn't say any of these things. This joke has gone over my thick skull. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 16August 15, 2020 8:45 AM

I wish Joe Exotic would come back.

by Anonymousreply 17August 15, 2020 8:48 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 18August 15, 2020 6:27 PM

We've confirmed you're a piece of shit, r15.

by Anonymousreply 19August 16, 2020 5:36 AM

You have refuted nothing I have said. Keep digging; eventually, you'll reach China.

by Anonymousreply 20August 16, 2020 5:43 AM

But you've said nothing.

by Anonymousreply 21August 16, 2020 8:42 PM

The Obamagate troll is trying to copy the OP's schtick.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 22August 16, 2020 8:43 PM

Putin hates America and Trump. Putin resents the fact that Russia is no longer a world power. Russia has never been able to feed it's people. Putin is likely gay and Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 23August 16, 2020 8:50 PM

r23 = disinformation FAIL

If Putin hates Trump, why does RUSSIA TODAY plug Donald Trump as the Great and Glorious Savior of America?

Watch the facts and disregard all the Boris noise from r23:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 16, 2020 9:30 PM

Now Boris is trying to make Nazi cunt Nikki Haley into a gay icon.

#EpicFail

by Anonymousreply 25August 17, 2020 2:01 AM

Today Boris is posting FAKE POLLING NEWS that Trump has a 91% chance of winning the electoral college.

I've been saying for 2 years that Trump's white trash army of suckers are going to be completely shocked when Trump loses because they don't report the facts on Fox.

by Anonymousreply 26August 17, 2020 2:28 AM

Now Boris is pretending Congress would care what Rush Limbaugh thinks.

Desperate Mary!

by Anonymousreply 27August 17, 2020 6:52 PM

Boris has taken to bumping every 2015 and 2016 poll showing HIllary ahead of the Trumpster Fire..

This Democratic Convention and Biden's commanding lead are really burning Boris up!

by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2020 11:02 PM

I not throw tantrum. Soon to be vote loyal democratics for Bideen. Am very good homosexual and have very good taste in clothes, speak many times like black woman.

by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2020 11:10 PM

The DNC convention really made them swarm like shit attracts flies. Normally, I have 3-4 posters on "ignore". Within the past couple of days that number has skyrocketed to 22. And I only ignore heavy-duty trolls.

by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2020 2:13 AM

One thing I've noticed with their posts is that they are not good at posting/responding on the fly. Their posts always read very practiced and manufactured. They can't keep up on a thread moving as quickly as the DNC ones.

by Anonymousreply 31August 20, 2020 2:19 AM

There's not a swarm of people, it's the same guy with a swarm of sock puppet accounts. Look at their posts after the ïgnore" button and you'll see they've only been posting for a day or two; one month max and they have like, 10 posts.

by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2020 2:25 AM

They can only recite what they've been scripted by their puppetmasters, r31.

Whether it's scripted responses issued to them by the Russian troll farm or talking points handed down the echo chamber from Fox News, they have to wait for ideas, retorts and authorizatioin from the authorities they never question.

They don't think for themselves. They're fascists. Not thinking for themselves is their thing!

by Anonymousreply 33August 20, 2020 2:28 AM

R33, exactly. If you ever press them on anything off the cuff, you have to allow them a time lapse so that they can regurgitate some manufactured template response.

by Anonymousreply 34August 20, 2020 2:30 AM

Our resident trolls are not very good. They're like the D List of trolls.

by Anonymousreply 35August 20, 2020 5:13 AM

Boris thinks Hillary Clinton's 2016 polls are going to save him and his orange shitgibbon. He's bumping every Hillary poll from 2015 and 2016 to deflect!

by Anonymousreply 36August 20, 2020 5:37 PM

Now poor, butthurt, snowflake Boris can't bear to be called "Boris."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 21, 2020 7:37 PM

Bump for Boris, too chickenshit to respond!

by Anonymousreply 38August 22, 2020 6:51 AM

As much as it pains me, I have to admit I was wrong.

The Republicans went with "the Democrats dropped God from the Pledge of Allegiance" slander.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 22, 2020 6:37 PM

Did y'all see Boris on the Senate race thread, ranting about an and to the First and Second Amendments under one-party rule?

He's entering the death-nell-of-a-movie villian stage!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 26, 2020 6:15 PM

He’ll just drink himself to death at a ripe old 45, with a side of krokodil-enhanced AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 41August 26, 2020 6:21 PM

R3 - Are not all OPs deranged?

by Anonymousreply 42August 26, 2020 6:24 PM

No, just the ones who tolerate the modern Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 43August 27, 2020 3:51 AM

I TOLD you they would accuse Democrats of a COVID conspiracy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 28, 2020 11:46 PM

R34 usually with the buzzwords deranged or paranoid schizophrenic. When the shift manager gives them the signal, then they start dropping pedo accusations.

by Anonymousreply 45August 29, 2020 3:48 AM

OP is schizo OCD cunt; please seek help ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 46August 29, 2020 4:10 AM

r46 = projecting the condition of his bosses, Putin and Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 29, 2020 8:20 AM

Now Boris is comforting himself with notions that riots will continue across America, non-stop until Election Day and Bernie Sanders supporters will throw the election to Trump.

Silly Boris!

by Anonymousreply 48August 30, 2020 6:00 AM

Bump for the flurry of right wing trolls this weekend!

Eat a dick, Natasha!

by Anonymousreply 49August 31, 2020 6:15 AM

Speaking of Trump's tantrums getting more desperate, this is what happens when your convention bounce doesn't raise your poll numbers above your opponent's, you lose the convention TV ratings war and you're criminally insane:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 31, 2020 7:14 PM

right on cue r46

by Anonymousreply 51August 31, 2020 9:59 PM

Another triggered, crybaby Boris has decided to copy the OP's schtick!

How transparent and FAKE, like his precirous Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 5, 2020 6:13 PM

Boris thinks its funny with the right-wing "Let's Be" threads.

MORE klass in the jaws of defeat.

by Anonymousreply 53September 6, 2020 8:17 AM

Now Boris has resorted to the "accuse the Democrats of committing the Republicans' crimes" disinformation tactic on the Woodward Book thread.

by Anonymousreply 54September 9, 2020 10:45 PM

Wow, can anyone alert the loony bins? OP needs urgent medical help. This is not even trolling. Omg.

by Anonymousreply 55September 9, 2020 10:52 PM

Oh, Boris, there you go again!

Trying to apply Trump criticisms to his critics.

by Anonymousreply 56September 10, 2020 4:50 AM

Now it's Trump's "Bay of Pigs Award," guys!

What phony awards do you make up for yourself?

by Anonymousreply 57September 13, 2020 6:36 PM

У Бориса сегодня геморрой. Натыкаться на темы Хиллари отчаянно.

by Anonymousreply 58September 16, 2020 1:34 AM

Better e-mail Vlad, Boris, that your efforts to re-elect Trump have failed. Orange Julius is going STRAIGHT DOWN THE SHITTER on Nov. 3!

by Anonymousreply 59September 16, 2020 5:10 AM

It's down to "yard signs in northern Wisconsin" today.

You see, Boris commutes past northern Wisconsin after he counts the yard signs in suburban PA, where there's nary a Biden sign to be found!

by Anonymousreply 60September 16, 2020 5:03 PM

Poor little baby's going to take his toys and go home if he loses the election he's entitled to!

The Godtoddler says we'll "never see him again" if he loses the election.

FUCK YEAH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 21, 2020 7:26 PM

OP is a Russian troll accusing others of being Russian trolls to cover up for him being a Russian troll. And so is anyone who disagrees with that statement on any grounds.

by Anonymousreply 62September 21, 2020 7:28 PM

R47 is a Russian troll projecting his projection onto R46.

by Anonymousreply 63September 21, 2020 7:29 PM

r62 + r63 = Коне́чно, э́то непра́вда живу́т в лесу́ и не лю́бят люде́й.

by Anonymousreply 64September 21, 2020 9:47 PM

Boris has declared Trump the winner this week. Will the tantrums stop until Election Night?

by Anonymousreply 65September 22, 2020 9:40 PM

Boris has declared Trump the winner this week. Will the tantrums stop until Election Night?

by Anonymousreply 66September 22, 2020 9:40 PM

Boris the Butt-hurt Snowflake watched Trump lose the debate last night and is now on a rampage weakly mocking the American majority by calling for a constitutional amendment mandating that everyone become a Democrat.

Projection much, Nazi?

by Anonymousreply 67October 1, 2020 12:45 AM

I hope Joe Biden nukes Russia when he’s president.

by Anonymousreply 68October 1, 2020 12:53 AM

This week, Boris is telling us that Ukrainian politicians fabricated the multi-millions that Paul Manafort took from dirty Russians and that Ukrainians hacked the DNC rather than Russians, all pushed in the senate by Ron Johnson!

Boris is also slandering Biden for deliberately infecting Trump with undercover operatives!

OF COURSE!

by Anonymousreply 69October 3, 2020 6:27 PM

Boris & Republicans are also up to the "Anyone who calls Trump on his bullshit is a commie!" canard.

by Anonymousreply 70October 3, 2020 6:38 PM

Boris is and was right about everything!

by Anonymousreply 71October 3, 2020 8:13 PM

Boris has a team. Look out for known trolls with signatures that have had a sudden shift in posting styles. They have been ordered to reintegrate and blend back into the site. Lots of Help me was he flirting with me threads etc. And that's a dfact oh. Hint hint.

by Anonymousreply 72October 3, 2020 8:26 PM

Right on time, here’s someone claiming Biden can’t judge because he doesn’t have COVID experience like Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 5, 2020 11:47 PM

Today, Bucksegheny from Pennsylsconsin knows not ONE, SINGLE TRUMP SIGN has come down in the entire state of Pennsylsconsin and this means Trump is going to win re-election.

by Anonymousreply 74October 8, 2020 2:50 PM

Boris started a tantrum thread suggesting NY state will turn red today.

Muriel shut it down within minutes LOL.

by Anonymousreply 75October 8, 2020 8:00 PM

Is Trump so perfect that his opposition has to makeup lie that he likes Putin? Apparently. Please vote for trump. Trump loves his gays.

by Anonymousreply 76October 14, 2020 1:55 PM

R76 - Are you for real or just being sarcastic? Sometimes it is very hard to tell.

by Anonymousreply 77October 14, 2020 5:40 PM

Boris starting homophobic threads with anti-gay slurs today.

by Anonymousreply 78October 27, 2020 1:04 AM

Wow you're right, it sure looks bleak for the old Trumpster. Keep up the gloating, gotta love that!

by Anonymousreply 79October 27, 2020 1:11 AM

Boris posts all those threads with ridiculous, over the top gay stereotypes. His contrived story of hot encounters or situations are beyond ridiculous:

"So I met this super hot while grocery shopping last Tuesday. We saw each in the deli department and there was an immediate sexual chemistry. He then picks up a prepackaged salami and starts simulating a hand job. We went to his place and he sucked my dick like a Hoover. It was incredible. So tell me DL, do I call him back or just be at the deli the same time next week. Im bi but have feelings for him. Is normal for gays to be promiscuous?"

by Anonymousreply 80October 27, 2020 1:21 AM

The troll is also posting all the movie threads:

"So I just watched The Breakup with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn. Jennifer Aniston looks smokin' sweet but Vince was getting dad bod. He has to be gay. You just know there was a lot of gay sex on and off screen. One time I heard he sang a song from Cats at a karaoke bar. That sealed it for me."

by Anonymousreply 81October 27, 2020 2:54 AM

Boris is melting — LITERALLY MELTING DOWN — in this hilarious thread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 2, 2020 7:29 PM

Boris's Red Scare tactics against Kamala Harris aren't going to save Shitler tomorrow.

NOTE TO DEPLORABLES: You lost the House in 2018, remember?

Maybe you should have cleaned up your act then!

by Anonymousreply 83November 3, 2020 1:07 AM

Internet is serious business!

by Anonymousreply 84November 3, 2020 1:13 AM

Boris is really melting down now with tantrum threads on imaginary riots and volunteer-shaming Biden supporters.

It's not going to save Shitler!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 3, 2020 9:20 PM

Now that Trump has lost the election, Boris is imitating his Failed Fuhrer by claiming there's something shady about counting mail-in ballots late in states where Republican legislators wouldn't let the government have more machines, staff and permission to count them early.

This is the bed Hair Furor made, Boris!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 7, 2020 2:20 AM

Too bad, so sad, Cheatolini.

You couldn't win re-election, but your Deplorables are all over DL today, throwing tantrums in Shhit Brickhouse form.

It's like they're fucking themselves!

by Anonymousreply 87November 27, 2020 12:02 PM

Every time Boris loses an argument or FAILS a troll thread, she starts a new thread throwing a hissy fit.

Just like he got owned in the Economic Stimulus thread then started a new "Biden owes me" reactionary thread.

by Anonymousreply 88December 20, 2020 5:24 PM

When confronted with the realities of rapidly disintegrating Perdue and Loeffler campaigns in Georgia campaigns last night, Boris copied the "REPUBLICANS ARE FUCKED" language and attached it to all right-wing propaganda threads today:

WAAAAHH! WAAAAH!! Baby Boris the Bitch didn't get his way again, a tantrum will change things!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 30, 2020 4:23 PM

Poor Boris couldn’t sell the American government to Russian mafiarchs and chase windmills while scapegoating minorities with Mad King Lewd Wig!

Boris placed all his blind faith in a psychopathic con man and got fucked by life!!!!!

LOL 😂 😂 😂 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 6, 2021 5:11 AM

I feel bad for Boris. Being assigned to Datalounge must be punishment. His supervisor at the hacker farm in Siberia must be at wit's end with him.

by Anonymousreply 91January 6, 2021 5:19 AM

I’ve got about two months to go before my DL subscription runs out.

I think from now until the end when I see a racist/anti-trans/conservative thread I’ll start posting prolapsed anus pics and pics of botched circumcisions.

by Anonymousreply 92January 6, 2021 5:38 AM

Boris had better watch his back -- Trump and Putin are ALWAYS looking for someone to blame ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 6, 2021 6:30 AM

Oh, look!

Now Boris is trying to wipe the Trumpster Fire's latest acts of treason off the front page with a "Let's criminalize whiteness" troll / pissy pants tantrum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 7, 2021 4:54 AM

For some reason, I think that's a thread created by Matt A, R94. Clearly he's off his meds again.

by Anonymousreply 95January 7, 2021 5:01 AM

What is the evidence Matt A. is a Trumpster?

I thought he was the Wacko Jacko Wacko.

by Anonymousreply 96January 7, 2021 5:37 AM

Boris has lost so many arguments on DL today that he had to start a butt-hurt snowflake thread confessing how triggered he becomes when Bill Maher's audience laughs at right-wing dingleberries.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 97March 7, 2021 2:28 AM

After getting thoroughly owned for suggesting Republicans have a House takeover in the bag two years from now, Boris is blaming Putin's cyberattack on a pipeline on Joe Biden.

WAAAAAHHH!! WAAAAAAAAAHHH!

by Anonymousreply 98May 12, 2021 4:27 PM

Humiliated for trying to aggrandize a mountain out of meth-hill on the "Aaron Schock 40" thread, Boris started another tantrum thread trying to persuade others to join his delusional mind that he's winning.

Pathetic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 29, 2021 2:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!