Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's time to criminalize whiteness

It's the only way they'll ever learn.

by Anonymousreply 28January 21, 2021 8:23 AM

Too late, I’m already CRIMINALLY sassy

by Anonymousreply 1January 7, 2021 4:48 AM

What penalties shall we impose on their despicable whiteness?

by Anonymousreply 2January 7, 2021 4:49 AM

They should have to drink gin and tonics after Labor Day.

by Anonymousreply 3January 7, 2021 4:50 AM

You and the Insane Clown POTUS are the threat to America, Boris the OP.

You'll never change the focus until you and Failigula are dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2021 4:52 AM

It’s not like there has to be a demon in any situation.

by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2021 4:52 AM

If you like the OP's tantrum more than all his others for losing and exposing Republican treason, be sure to vote for it in our thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2021 4:54 AM

Oh, fuck off back to Parler, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7January 7, 2021 4:55 AM

We will give the White-Adjacents and the Eminem Wiggas a Get-Out-Of Jail Card.

by Anonymousreply 8January 7, 2021 4:56 AM

Who would be there to reject you on the dating apps if we did that, OP?

by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2021 4:56 AM

Not even fucking close, R8, they're going to be the first to go.

by Anonymousreply 10January 7, 2021 4:59 AM

FF, racist troll.

by Anonymousreply 11January 7, 2021 5:00 AM

It's racist to complain about anyone complaining about racist, R11. Go FF yourself, racist!

by Anonymousreply 12January 7, 2021 5:02 AM

It's racist to complain about anyone complaining about whiteness, R11. Go FF yourself, racist!

by Anonymousreply 13January 7, 2021 5:02 AM

I hate you all!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 14January 7, 2021 5:06 AM

And what happens to those blacks with considerable whiteness, such as Jada Smith?

by Anonymousreply 16January 7, 2021 5:22 AM

Agree. I wouldn't mind if Biden propose that white people must undergo sterilization. There are too many white people.

by Anonymousreply 17January 7, 2021 5:23 AM

I think white people should go live in gated communities with our own shopping, nightlife, and police. Then we won't be a bother to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 18January 7, 2021 5:34 AM

Careful, R18 wanting to be left alone and safe makes you a "supremacist". It is your duty to offer yourself for fleecing and abuse for all eternity.

by Anonymousreply 19January 7, 2021 5:40 AM

[quote]I think white people should go live in gated communities with our own shopping, nightlife, and police. Then we won't be a bother to anyone.

Seriously, I think most whites wouldn't mind this at all. Even the so-called woke liberals, if given a concrete choice.

by Anonymousreply 20January 7, 2021 5:41 AM

They need to be sent to that wonderful liberating place called Liberia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 7, 2021 5:47 AM

You mean like Native Americans on reservations, R18? Not sure about that.....

by Anonymousreply 22January 7, 2021 6:27 AM

OP's ugliness and stupid trolling should be criminalized first and his whole extended family must die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 23January 7, 2021 6:37 AM

The case against whiteness grows stronger by the day:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 9, 2021 11:01 AM

I reiterate:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 9, 2021 11:05 AM

Whites crack faster than blacks, that crime enough.

by Anonymousreply 26January 9, 2021 11:12 AM

Could you possibly be more dull? This is the same GOP bullshit we have had to endure for decades. It is all they have. Keep using racism to divide us. Not working. We are very aware of what the GOP have been doing after they have taken everything from us and unleashed the most destructive, dangerous mad man they could find on us? No. That shit is over. The GOP must be banned from ever holding any government office again. Take your tired ass dog whistles and fuck yourself dead.

by Anonymousreply 27January 9, 2021 11:23 AM

Bittersouthernbitch, will you please stick a sock in it?

by Anonymousreply 28January 21, 2021 8:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!