Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leaving Neverland, Part 13

Continue the discussion here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 610April 8, 2019 7:09 PM

BUT BUT BUT THE TRAIN STATION

Please note that Wikipedia has debunked the pedo worshippers' theory that James S could not have been abused in a train station because it wasn't built until 94. In actual fact, there were two railways and several stations on the ranch.

by Anonymousreply 1April 3, 2019 8:40 AM

R1 Again, Dan Reed has said Safechuck got the abuse date wrong, not that there were two stations. Regardless of what Wikipedia told you, an upper bedroom in a train station that we saw film from as Safechuck described the abuse is where it would have happened. You must be working pretty hard to push a a narrative that even your precious director himself put out of the picture.

by Anonymousreply 2April 3, 2019 8:41 AM

Smh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 3, 2019 8:45 AM

Facts are, there were SEVERAL train stations. Dan filmed one but it was clearly the wrong one. Safechuck (what a deeply ironic name, he was never safe from demonic Jackson) was still abused, in the room above one of the stations, in the bedroom, in the shower, in the tepees, in hotels, and God only knows where else. A long catalogue of abuse by monstrous Michael.

by Anonymousreply 4April 3, 2019 8:49 AM

Let's put this here at the top so we can all enjoy it again, jokes made almost 25 years ago, was the train station built then? Who the fuck cares! The pedo train had left the station and we all knew it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 3, 2019 8:57 AM

R4 Sure, Jan.

Several train station. What does Dan Reed know?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2019 8:58 AM

He knows quite a bit actually, r6, he is our precious director and we all hail him.

by Anonymousreply 7April 3, 2019 9:02 AM

R4 I think Dan used archival footage for the interiors of the train station.

Which proves increasingly that the BUT THE TRAIN STATION! hoohah is a non issue. Trains have more than one station... that’s why they are, you know, trains. So you can alight at point A and depart at pint B.

by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2019 9:23 AM

Michael Jackson = Homosexual Pedophile

by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2019 9:25 AM

The MJ hater in the nazi LeavingNeverlandHBO reddit thread who discovered the second train station in a book and "Wikipedia" link on Reddit has backtracked. They tried hard to show Dan Reed was lying about James Safechuck making up the abuse in a place that didn't exist but no dice. Not only do they debunk your desperate attempt to hold onto a nonexistent train station, but the director of the film already said he got the dates wrong and it is the new one.

"So, it's not what I hoped but in the interest of us not spreading misinformation I can pretty much confirm that there was no second "Disneyland style" train station before the one built in 93/94"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 3, 2019 9:27 AM

James Safechuck = Proven Mentally Ill Faker of Sex Abuse R9

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2019 9:28 AM

by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2019 9:29 AM

"In retrospect, maybe I shouldn't have married a homosexual pedophile."

by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2019 9:38 AM

"the MJ hater in the nazi LeavingNeverlandHBO reddit thread" Sorry, you need to clarify, you see most people are MJ haters. And why is that a nazi thread? Because everyone in it knows MJ was a homosexual pedophile?

by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2019 9:40 AM

R14 No, Safechuck is an autist who lied about having his anus looked in a train station repeatedly when he was fourteen...in reality he was probably getting DP'd in the same place when he was 17 by someone who couldn't have (schedule wise) been Jackson. Give it up man. Can't recover from this debunked crap. I suggest trying to make Wade credible again.

by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2019 10:05 AM

R13 ""In retrospect, maybe I shouldn't have married a homosexual pedophile."

According to you, he did. In a fake wedding ceremony. The honeymoon gift was Neverland. Don't you know? Nevermind dates disproving all of this. Just roll with the official story and yell PEDO at anyone who dissents.

by Anonymousreply 16April 3, 2019 10:10 AM

We should remind ourselves the homosexual pedophile protector R16 who has spent days and days posting their tired fangirl rubbish , posted this charming piece in the last thread at R569 in demented defense of their train station bullshit ... 'Safechuck: MJ licked my anus when I was numerous times in a train station at Neverland (even though my mother said Jackson was hardly there when they were and the station wasn't built until years later when he was almost an adult.) Reality: Safechuck was getting DP'd with raw loads at that train station while MJ was living across the country, and his mental illness is a pre-AIDs effect before the good meds came out......' You really are a snivelling, pathetic 'fan' ,you truly deserve the dismal, empty, friendless life you clearly have. Enjoy watching your homosexual pedophile's reputation turn to shit.

by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2019 10:50 AM

Take your meds, and call mom. She's worried. R17

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2019 11:09 AM

R18 Fuck off you pedo excusing piece of shit, you are a busted flush. What a tragic shitty little life you have...we laugh at you 'fan', what a pathetic creature a 'fan' is , and you personify it.

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2019 11:17 AM

I didn't realize that James Safechuck edited the documentary and put the wrong train station in.....

by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2019 2:13 PM

by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2019 2:18 PM

MJ haters are still tweeting Starbucks saying the music is being played in stores after they put out that ill advised tweet. But just like the statue the media reported was being taken down, before the decision was reversed, Starbucks isn't living up to their rush-to-judgement.

The "Executive Care-High Priority" department responded to my email sent last week calling it a racially motivated decision akin to Emmett Till's persecution by saying:

"I am truly sorry to hear of your disappointment after seeing the Twitter post that you referred to in your email. We want to reassure you that Starbucks stands firmly against discrimination or racial profiling. Your concern is entirely understandable and this is obviously not the kind of experience we want you to have at our stores."

"We strive to create a culture in our stores where everyone is welcome, and where everyone belongs. We believe in treating each other with dignity and respect, and will thoroughly investigate this incident. I want you to know that we take your concerns seriously and that I will be sharing your feedback with the appropriate departments here in our corporate office."

Crazy how now they want to "investigate" when the shit hit the fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2019 2:19 PM

We should remind ourselves the homosexual pedophile protector [R16] who has spent days and days posting their tired fangirl rubbish , posted this charming piece in the last thread at [R569] in demented defense of their train station bullshit ... 'Safechuck: MJ licked my anus when I was numerous times in a train station at Neverland (even though my mother said Jackson was hardly there when they were and the station wasn't built until years later when he was almost an adult.) Reality: Safechuck was getting DP'd with raw loads at that train station while MJ was living across the country, and his mental illness is a pre-AIDs effect before the good meds came out......'

You really are a snivelling, pathetic 'fan' ,you truly deserve the dismal, empty, friendless life you clearly have.

Enjoy watching your homosexual pedophile's reputation turn to shit.

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2019 2:19 PM

Someone posted this interview with MJ and Lisa Marie in the previous thread. Their interaction is so forced it's uncomfortable to watch. Even the "cute" argument about who's going to tell the story of how they met feels staged.

There's an interesting moment at 15:58. Diane Sawyer asks him what he thinks should be done to someone who sexually abuses a child. He takes a moment to think, then says, "I think they need help in some kind of way." I'm sure I've read somewhere that police officers will sometimes ask suspects that question, because guilty people are likelier to give answers that are sympathetic to the perpetrator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2019 2:24 PM

R23 You seem to be off you meds, I know coming to terms with clear evidence that James faked the abuse, in a place and time that it was not physically possible is damaging for you. But mental health resources are available.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2019 2:26 PM

R25 = Pathetic 'fan' with no life whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2019 2:28 PM

Since Part 12 was started by one of the pedo stans that I had blocked, I couldn't put it in my Watch List....thanks for starting this one!

by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2019 2:37 PM

We should remind ourselves the homosexual pedophile protector [R16] who has spent days and days posting their tired fangirl rubbish , posted this charming piece in the last thread at [R569] in demented defense of their train station bullshit ... 'Safechuck: MJ licked my anus when I was numerous times in a train station at Neverland (even though my mother said Jackson was hardly there when they were and the station wasn't built until years later when he was almost an adult.) Reality: Safechuck was getting DP'd with raw loads at that train station while MJ was living across the country, and his mental illness is a pre-AIDs effect before the good meds came out......'

R25: You really are a snivelling, pathetic 'fan' ,you truly deserve the dismal, empty, friendless life you clearly have.

Enjoy watching your homosexual pedophile's reputation turn to shit, R25.

by Anonymousreply 28April 3, 2019 2:49 PM

R28 Although in all honestY it's Incredible. Safechuck really thought he could get away with it. I can only imagine the shame his family, friends, and coworkers are feeling right now that he would lie about something so serious as sexual abuse.

"So @danreed1000 is now saying because the story has been debunked, suddenly the end of Safechuck’s abuse was when he was 16/17 rather than 14. It’s a three year discrepancy. Just hold your hands up, don’t change the story. This is what happens when you don’t investigate properly."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 3, 2019 3:03 PM

I don't know what's funnier. How unstable R28 is or that Safechuck and Robson, now discredited, owe 70k in legal fees to the estate. Too bad Wade sold off tens of thousands in MJ memorabilia right before making the allegation!

by Anonymousreply 30April 3, 2019 3:05 PM

We should remind ourselves the homosexual pedophile protector [[R16]] who has spent days and days posting their tired fangirl rubbish , posted this charming piece in the last thread at [[R569]] in demented defense of their train station bullshit ... 'Safechuck: MJ licked my anus when I was numerous times in a train station at Neverland (even though my mother said Jackson was hardly there when they were and the station wasn't built until years later when he was almost an adult.) Reality: Safechuck was getting DP'd with raw loads at that train station while MJ was living across the country, and his mental illness is a pre-AIDs effect before the good meds came out......'

[R25]: You really are a snivelling, pathetic 'fan' ,you truly deserve the dismal, empty, friendless life you clearly have.

Enjoy watching your homosexual pedophile's reputation turn to shit, [R25].

by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2019 3:42 PM

R31 Discreet treatment is avail. For you and Safechuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2019 3:44 PM

I was listening to some of the Latoya interviews. She was really gutsy mentioning the abuse and basically MJ buying neverland so he could abuse James outside of his mothers glare.

Seems like the Jackson's were as much if a cult as the MJ loonies. The interesting thing is that the more the fans attack James and Wade the more I despise Jackson. He truly was a sociopath as revealed by the documentary. I'm grateful that the doc was made bc MOs true self rang thru. Narcissistic, psychopathic, evil, manipulative and capable of doing anything. If only that bastard scumbag Pelican revealed all but I'm sure Sony already paid him millions to keep quiet. Maybe he'll leave his stash to be found after his death. Then finally these nut job fans see the truth. Not that even video evidence will sway them.

I do think the online crazies are mostly paid off net trolls getting 20 cents per hour.

by Anonymousreply 33April 3, 2019 3:48 PM

"Not that even video evidence will sway them."

Hell, we can't even get an abuse location that existed at the time to substantiate this. Let alone a video...

by Anonymousreply 34April 3, 2019 3:59 PM

R34, James Safechuck was abused in Michael's bedroom too - you know, the one with ten locks and bells to alert him when staff were approaching? There is a 600 page deposition about all the places he was abused.

It's been proven here that you are a homophobe who talks about 'the stink' and 'AIDS' in relation to gay sex so I'm assuming you're a woman in her 70s with the whole day available to post here. Maybe dementia has got its icy grip on you because you keep posting the same thing.

Michael: a deformed, disfigured drug addict. The most prolific pedophile to walk this planet. His legacy is ruined. And yes, his statue has been removed from that Dutch McDonald's.

by Anonymousreply 35April 3, 2019 4:26 PM

We should remind ourselves the homosexual pedophile protector [[R16]] who has spent days and days posting their tired fangirl rubbish , posted this charming piece in the last thread at [[R569]] in demented defense of their train station bullshit ... 'Safechuck: MJ licked my anus when I was numerous times in a train station at Neverland (even though my mother said Jackson was hardly there when they were and the station wasn't built until years later when he was almost an adult.) Reality: Safechuck was getting DP'd with raw loads at that train station while MJ was living across the country, and his mental illness is a pre-AIDs effect before the good meds came out......'

[R25]: You really are a snivelling, pathetic 'fan' ,you truly deserve the dismal, empty, friendless life you clearly have.

by Anonymousreply 36April 3, 2019 4:32 PM

R35 Any rational person who reviews the evidence knows that there is at least a very strong likelihood that the abuse did not take place. Insulting people who arrived at this conclusion through the impressive investigative work of all those who are fact checking every claim in the documentary makes you sound irrational. Have you even admitted to the possibility that James and Wade might be lying? If yes, you need to step back and reevaluate the film because in its current form, it's the worst kind of shoddy journalism. I'd give Dan Reed and Safechuck a chance to explain themselves, but so far, it's not looking so good. No one believes that Jackson continued to molest Safechuck after the dates he alleges in his lawsuit because that has never been Jackson's M.O. Nevermind the fact that Dan has admitted perjury on behalf of his witness.

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2019 4:38 PM

All one needs to do is look at Omer Bhatti with his Disney adoration, MJ impersonator life to know that MJ molested him. It seems like Michael liked to keep his victims emotionally and financially dependent on him. There whole persona was shaped around Jackson. There are so many levels of evil here.

His victims are still suffering & is denial because his fans are insane and I do mean crazy. Seriously fuck Debbie Rowe and that other breeder for bringing three innocent kids into such a hellish situation.

by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2019 4:39 PM

It seems Oprah and the director are now backtracking

by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2019 4:40 PM

You could produce a tape e with Jackson violating these boys and the disgusting Jackson stans would say it was fake.

by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2019 4:41 PM

Dan Reed and Louis Theroux (who I adore) have both come out swinging against the stans & their pathetic allegations. Interesting to me that they're still trying to get the film banned in certain countries, yet they say it's all false? Why so worried loons?

by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2019 4:43 PM

r33 I agree! I now fucking loathe even Jackson's music, which I was able to separate before, because of this asshole train fan.

by Anonymousreply 42April 3, 2019 4:44 PM

The Jackson's were & are staunch Jehovah's Witnesses which is an absolute cult. The "religion" also has a history of covering up childhood sex abuse claims. I think the Jackson's are used to lying/manipulating to cover their tracks. Vile family.

by Anonymousreply 43April 3, 2019 4:46 PM

What is the homophobic MJ train station stan even doing on a gay board with her rants about AIDS? Muriel needs to ban all her IPs.

by Anonymousreply 44April 3, 2019 4:50 PM

Agreed R44 - same freak wanted the victims to be anally raped. Complete psycho.

by Anonymousreply 45April 3, 2019 4:57 PM

R45, the homophobe views anal sex as a punishment. Definitely some twisted frau.

by Anonymousreply 46April 3, 2019 5:06 PM

George Carlin was always a defender of Michael.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 3, 2019 5:08 PM

Carlin was no fucking fool! Train station asshole has already said how he is going to email Safechuck's co-workers, to what end, I don't know but that shit is unhinged and scary. Of course now he has lost his shit and said how Safechuck has AIDS, etc so he may gone too far. Calling him a proven mentally ill, sexual abuse faker is fucking despicable too.

by Anonymousreply 48April 3, 2019 5:13 PM

Where is the evidence that the Dutch MJ McDonald's statue wasn't removed?

Many Brits do hate MJ. I remember there was an outcry when a giant statue of Jacko was erected at Fulham Football ground in London by that crazy Mohammed Fayed guy (Dodi's father). The statue ended up being removed to a football museum and was taken off display there too last month after LN aired.

MJ had a few high profile Middle Eastern fans. That region is notorious for pedophilia and coined the phrase: 'a woman for pleasure, a boy for joy, a goat for ecstasy.'

by Anonymousreply 49April 3, 2019 5:17 PM

Imagine the Jackson family going out with this statement: Michael Jackson was a gifted artist and deeply flawed man. We recognize the pain his victims have suffered and are going to pay restitution at once. We will also be donating $$$$ to child abuse and predator awareness groups across the country, etc, etc.

That would take integrity and class though. Better to invite Omer Bhatti to Cali a couple of times a year & keep the delusion going.

by Anonymousreply 50April 3, 2019 5:25 PM

The family do need to acknowledge the abuse and pay restitution to any victim who comes forward.

by Anonymousreply 51April 3, 2019 5:28 PM

"I love my dead, homosexual, pedophile son!"

by Anonymousreply 52April 3, 2019 5:36 PM

R50/R51, you're dreaming. They would never acknowledge that he was a pedophile. For one, they aren't going to fork over the cash. 2, if they ever admit it, revenue the estate earns will be next to nothing. They will never ever admit it.

by Anonymousreply 53April 3, 2019 5:37 PM

What will happen to Pedogeddon, aka the Neverland Ranch?

by Anonymousreply 54April 3, 2019 5:43 PM

Oh I know R53 you're completely right. In a just world though - they would.

by Anonymousreply 55April 3, 2019 5:52 PM

R55 Robson and Safechuck have been litigating this since 2013. Their lawsuits have been dismissed every time. LN reveals even more contradictions. They are not entitled to anything.

by Anonymousreply 56April 3, 2019 6:12 PM

The more I think about it, the more annoyed I am by MJ's comment in the video @ R24. This was a man who claimed to love children more than anything in the world, so surely his thoughts on what should happen to child predators should reflect that? Shouldn't his first reaction be "they need to be locked up so they can't hurt any more children?" Why was his first thought for the predators, not the victims?

by Anonymousreply 57April 3, 2019 7:08 PM

Why did Diane Sawyer let them get away with a blatant lie that Jordan's description didn't match, when we knew it did? This man was a master manipulator and a freak. I used to think that James and Wade shouldn't get anything monetarily because they helped get him off the hook, but now I hope they clean that fucker's estate out.

by Anonymousreply 58April 3, 2019 7:15 PM

I'm with you R58 I hope they bankrupt the motherfucker's.

by Anonymousreply 59April 3, 2019 7:35 PM

Pedo Jackson and Emmanuel Lewis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 3, 2019 8:54 PM

[quote]It seems Oprah and the director are now backtracking

Lies, r39

And Oprah never promoted FN on her personal social media accounts, so reports she deleted it are false.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 3, 2019 9:42 PM

I see it's that time of the day when the child abuse apologists come out of the bushes.

by Anonymousreply 62April 3, 2019 9:46 PM

100% did it for sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 3, 2019 9:47 PM

this painting from his neverland alone speaks volumes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 3, 2019 9:49 PM

what yall think of this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 3, 2019 9:50 PM

Soon the train station asshole will be appearing, get the rational comments in while you can.

by Anonymousreply 66April 3, 2019 9:52 PM

train station or no train station it doesn't matter and it wouldn't change the fact that Jackson was a serial child rapist.

by Anonymousreply 67April 3, 2019 9:54 PM

I'm biracial, but I'm Canadian and of Jamaican heritage. I have to say that the length the African American media is going to to absolve Jackson is sickening. I mean truly. Ebony and other publications have supported Jackson and Bill Cosby. Fucking unconscionable.

by Anonymousreply 68April 3, 2019 9:58 PM

R64, I still haven't heard a rational explanation for why someone would want that hanging in their house, especially after they paid off a child who accused them of molestation.

Note the panpipes in his hand. A reference to Peter Pan, or - even creepier - the Pied Piper of Hamelin?

by Anonymousreply 69April 3, 2019 10:02 PM

[quote] train station or no train station it doesn't matter and it wouldn't change the fact that Jackson was a serial child rapist.

You're screaming into the wind. The train station is but one of many, many inconsistencies in the film. Leaving NL doesn't even match their most recent depositions. Jimmy's alleged abuse timeline has been proven wrong. Joy Robson maintains in every deposition including one from 2016 that she took Wade with her to the Grand Canyon. Anyone else who had their suit dismissed so many times wouldn't even be given the time of day. Yet, they STILL got a major platform to tell their story. And They are still changing their story. Seriously, what the fuck? If their claims weren't credible before LN, they sure as shit not right now. All we have is even more damning proof that they are lying, not that we even need that. They took advantage of the social and political climate, but at some point, it becomes too much a willing suspension of disbelief.

by Anonymousreply 70April 3, 2019 10:51 PM

Even victim advocates should be uncomfortable with the fact that you are not allowed to even question an accuser in the face of overwhelming evidence. That is all kinds of fucked up. I sincerely hope none of you are ever the victim of false accusations. For genuine rape victims, I'm so sorry that fewer people will take your claims seriously because of these grifters.

by Anonymousreply 71April 3, 2019 10:58 PM

Thank god r70 is here, the crazy train has officially arrived. Many, many inconsistencies pale in comparison to the many, many rapes MJ committed on children. And how convenient r71 is here at the same time to nod in agreement with you.

by Anonymousreply 72April 3, 2019 11:01 PM

R16 is so profoundly unfamiliar with DL that they missed R13’s joke. Wow. I already knew you weren’t from ‘round here, but seriously —what hole did you crawl out of, and how do we ship you back?

by Anonymousreply 73April 3, 2019 11:46 PM

First time seeing his grave marker on the other thread. I've never seen anything so hideous! If that doesn't convince people he is a child molester, I don't know what will. He was absolutely obsessed with children.

by Anonymousreply 74April 4, 2019 12:01 AM

We should remind ourselves the homosexual pedophile protector R16 who has spent days and days posting their tired fangirl rubbish , posted this charming piece in the last thread at R569 in demented defense of their train station bullshit ... 'Safechuck: MJ licked my anus when I was numerous times in a train station at Neverland (even though my mother said Jackson was hardly there when they were and the station wasn't built until years later when he was almost an adult.) Reality: Safechuck was getting DP'd with raw loads at that train station while MJ was living across the country, and his mental illness is a pre-AIDs effect before the good meds came out......'

R25: You really are a snivelling, pathetic 'fan' ,you truly deserve the dismal, empty, friendless life you clearly have.

by Anonymousreply 75April 4, 2019 12:52 AM

Also, r75, said kooky emailed Jimmy to repeat the train bullshit and has said he is considering email all his (Jimmy's not Rainman's) co-workers to let them know he...I don't know what, was raped by MJ? To what end, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 76April 4, 2019 1:01 AM

I know this is off-topic, but why does La Toya look white? Does she have vitiligo as well?

by Anonymousreply 77April 4, 2019 1:10 AM

The poster here is fucking crazy, I mean in need of a rubber room cray. I hope they do send the email to Jimmy's co-workers so they can be charged with harassment. What a pathetic soul defending a POS all over the internet just because he was black. Let's be real, that is their main motivation . Just like they went nuts when someone said Gaga had a better voice than Beyawnce. Meanwhile they spew racist, homophobic, ageist speech themselves on a wait,y basis. Not to mention wishing James and Wade get anally raped! Who thinks/speaks this way? Scary that people like this walk amongst us.

by Anonymousreply 78April 4, 2019 1:14 AM

*daily basis^

by Anonymousreply 79April 4, 2019 1:19 AM

And neither was he! ___

"“Michael Jackson was a child molester, how can you defend him?! you weren’t there in the room!!!”

Well apparently the room wasn’t there either

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 4, 2019 2:15 AM

Fact: MJ befriended kids, invited them to his home, hung out with them to establish trust, slept with them.

Fact: These actions perfectly match the definition of child grooming.

by Anonymousreply 81April 4, 2019 2:16 AM

Some talking heads saying Safechuck and Robson stories in Leaving Neverland don't need to add up. Only truthful answer as to why they don't need to add up is Michael Jackson is dead and can't sue them for defamation, so they can make up nonsense like the train station tale.

by Anonymousreply 82April 4, 2019 2:17 AM

Robson lied (and committed perjury) when he claimed in 2013 he didn't know Michael Jackson had an estate when he met with it in 2011. Safechuck lied in Leaving Neverland when he claimed he was abused in a building that didn't exist. Both are 100% documented liars.

by Anonymousreply 83April 4, 2019 2:17 AM

Dan Reed disputes the phrase "U-turn" to describe his Leaving Neverland fiasco exposing the lie told by James Safechuck in the film about having sex in the Neverland depot 1-2 years before it was built. He's right. "Train wreck" is more appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 84April 4, 2019 2:18 AM

"Neverland doco bombshell: Questions raised over key allegation from Michael Jackson accuser"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 4, 2019 2:18 AM

by Anonymousreply 86April 4, 2019 2:18 AM

The German media is also starting to catch on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 4, 2019 2:19 AM

the fbi ... found the nude pic of 7 year old Jonathan spence in a suggestive sexual pose >>>this is listed in court doc from 93 trial... this pic is not a myth as it was used again in the 2005 trial how this was not enough to indict him on child porn is showing you what his power was... now I was interested in this jonathan spence a classic case of a repressed abuse victim ... this is an article on him

former maid Blanca testified that the boy who acted like a girl would always rub against Micheal and call him daddy while giggling ....the guy was dumped like the other when he turned 14 ... but kept receiving expensive gifts after that including a 15 thousand dollars mustang .....he married later in neverland in 97 and now he is openly gay the way he refused the sexual abuse claims shows he does not even understand what sexual abuse of a child is ppl talk like its like women coming out about sexual abuse... sexual abuse of children is still a big taboo especially for men

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 4, 2019 2:19 AM

After the Leaving Neverland train station fiasco, how can Dan Reed claim with a straight face he had 4-5 people working on background research because if there was anything out there disproving what Robson and Safechuck were saying he wanted to hear it first?

by Anonymousreply 89April 4, 2019 2:20 AM

Allegations of sexual abuse by Michael Jackson in divisive documentary have been thrown into doubt after director Dan Reed admitted that the timeline given by alleged victim James Safechuck may not fit the dates given in the documentary (Via Nicole Rodriguez.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 4, 2019 2:21 AM

Makes me sick how many people are sticking up for a pedophile. ****ing weird ass world

by Anonymousreply 91April 4, 2019 2:22 AM

Dan Reed keeps trying to change the subject from the fact he let James Safechuck tell a provable lie in Leaving Neverland about the most important aspect of the film-alleged abuse. If he lied about the train station, what can you trust? Reed did no fact checking and never sought any corroboration from non-Robson/Safechuck sources.

by Anonymousreply 92April 4, 2019 2:22 AM

“Child grooming is befriending and establishing an emotional connection with a child, and sometimes the family, to lower the child's inhibitions.

To establish a good relationship with a child and the child's family, child groomers might do several things: They might try to gain the child's or parents' trust by befriending them, with the goal of easy access to the child.

Child groomers might look for opportunities to have time alone with the child, which can be done by offering to babysit; the groomers may also invite the child for sleepovers, for opportunistic bed sharing.“

MJ exhibited all these behaviours, which serves as proof for him being a child groomer.

The FBI never disproved this.

by Anonymousreply 93April 4, 2019 2:23 AM

The leaving Neverland DVD/Blu Ray preorder has been pulled from Amazon.

It was available to preorder for release on 22 April, it is now currently unavailable & no new release date given.

Some are speculating it is so the train station scene getting removed? What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 94April 4, 2019 2:23 AM

You can't even get simple facts straight. James never said Michael put is tongue in is anus, that was Wade. Though I'm sure he did the same vile thing to James, but he didn't say that in the film. I bet you didn't even watch the documentary, probably can't afford HBO.

by Anonymousreply 95April 4, 2019 2:23 AM

More media outlets taking notice,

"According to biographer Mike Smallcombe, Safechuck’s claim that he suffered sexual abuse by Jackson from 1988 until 1992 inside the Neverland station cannot be accurate because the structure wasn’t built until 1993. The Director, Dan Reed, agreed..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 4, 2019 2:24 AM

5 kids. All of them ended up accusing him of abuse. Plus his sister and his video director. And his ex wife said she's never seen him have sex with a woman, not even her. "Not enough evidence."

by Anonymousreply 97April 4, 2019 2:24 AM

Now let's see what exactly James said in the movie about the train station.

*clip below, "Leaving Neverland"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98April 4, 2019 2:24 AM

Molestation is extremely difficult to prove, so there being no evidence doesn’t really prove much

by Anonymousreply 99April 4, 2019 2:25 AM

...so James is saying in the film that he was abused in the "Upstairs Room" of the train station, let's put it like this

1. He was allegedly abused from 1988 - 1992

2. Train Station building's construction started from 1993 and finished in 1994

by Anonymousreply 100April 4, 2019 2:25 AM

The FBI was an absolutely useless borderline criminal organization in the 90s. They didn't even care about any reports by kids until late 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 101April 4, 2019 2:25 AM

3. He NEVER mentioned he was abused around the vicinity of the train station.

4. He NEVER mentioned that he was abused on the train.

5. There was only one train station and others were open sheds with CCTV and security all around the ranch

by Anonymousreply 102April 4, 2019 2:25 AM

It’s only the deluded MJ stans that are still defending him itt lol. All the impartial people know he’s guilty.

by Anonymousreply 103April 4, 2019 2:25 AM

Example

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 4, 2019 2:25 AM

6. He NEVER mentioned barn or a closed shed.

...Now, fortunately Dan reed agrees, that train station was NOT built when James was abused but he is saying that James got the abuse period wrong which further says that his abuse ended around 1994

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 4, 2019 2:26 AM

"...for a moment let's agree with Dan reed...But hold on, because MJ in his 1997 deposition (Gutierrez) said that he would come to Neverland infrequently because of the "History" album recording sessions.And then "History" album was released on June 20 1995 and Then the tour began."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 4, 2019 2:27 AM

...the problem..... James said the abuse at the train station would happen everyday even though MJ was not there frequently. Guess what train station they showed in the film?.....Exactly the same fucking train station we've been talking about...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 4, 2019 2:27 AM

Now James abuse is only possible if...

1. He knew how to do time travelling.

2. MJ knew how to teleport form "History" recording studio to the train station.

And that's it, There's no other way u being abused at the place that never fucking existed. Case Closed. Bye😎

by Anonymousreply 108April 4, 2019 2:27 AM

Ignore the train station troll.

by Anonymousreply 109April 4, 2019 2:28 AM

*UPDATE

Here James is giving interview to BBC and here too he is stating that he was abused From the age of 10 - 14 (1988 -1992). @tajjackson3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 4, 2019 2:28 AM

A grown man is out here sleeping with random kids in his bed for 30 days in a row without their parents anywhere close and erotic material about boys right next to his bed and y'all think it's normal. This is why stans are problematic. Another good article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 4, 2019 2:28 AM

people are really discussing this lmao.

The fact that he even slept with stranger children is enough proof.

These are not his kids nor are they related to him to think "oh he slept, but it MAY not be sexual".

He was a grown man, bringing children to his home to "play with" and later sleep with them in bed.

This isn't normal, and Michael Jackson wasn't some special human being for it to be ok.

He was a pedophile. Simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 112April 4, 2019 2:29 AM

Director of 'Leaving Neverland' @danreed1000 has been forced to admit the details in James Safechuck's claims don't quite add up. #LeavingNeverland #7NEWS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 4, 2019 2:29 AM

People always comment that James Safechuck looks disturbed and broken throughout the Leaving Neverland documentary and the After Neverland interview. They aren't lying. I'd be disturbed and broken too if I was trying to tarnish the man that made my childhood dreams come true.

The place didn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 114April 4, 2019 2:31 AM

Guilty for sure

by Anonymousreply 115April 4, 2019 2:33 AM

I mean now that it's been revealed that Safechuck claimed he was abused repeatedly in a place that didn't exist, and where Jackson wasn't but several times a year, he has done more for proving Jackson's innocence than anyone else.

And he was the "completely credible one" MJ haters have been bitching about for 11 threads.

by Anonymousreply 116April 4, 2019 2:35 AM

2017-2019 is really the era where all the open secrets we have known since the 90s come out to the public. Priest abuse, R-Kelly, College admission scandal, Harvey Weinstein, Michael Jackson, the truth about Scientology, Bill Clinton's Lolita Express, Panama papers, you get the pattern. Rich and powerful people keep getting away with the craziest things thanks to their fame and lawyers. The least surprising thing about this is how people reacted and continue to be in denial despite overwhelming evidence for decades. Jesus himself could show up and say MJ guilty and only half of the thread would buy it.

This is how these people got away with it for so long, by clowns looking the other way. They call it the silent majority for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 117April 4, 2019 2:36 AM

Rolling Stone has a pretty good timeline of all the abuse allegations over the years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 4, 2019 2:36 AM

Jason Francia is another victim who was not in the documentary. His testimony is interesting too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 4, 2019 2:37 AM

R119 Jason Francia was the son of the maid who got fired for stealing, and later tried to go to the tabloids and sell her son's abuse story. If he was included, I would have had a bigger field day debunking the allegations than when it was revealed Safechuck was abused repeatedly in a place that didn't exist until he was almost an adult.

by Anonymousreply 120April 4, 2019 2:40 AM

Speaking of allegations though, dozens of woman sued MJ seeking compensation because they claim a MJ song is actually about them. One woman Sued for $1 billion dollars claiming that she was Billy Jean, another one for being Annie from Smooth criminal. Countless allegations of plagiarism, people seeking custody and so on.

Not to mention the boy on that news program Diane Dimond went to Canada and interviewed who claimed he was abused, but had never even met Jackson/forged letters.

by Anonymousreply 121April 4, 2019 2:42 AM

Jackson showed us net porn, says brother

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 4, 2019 2:42 AM

Genuinely, R114, go fuck yourself. It is vile, disgusting, inhuman, etc etc etc, to say that this PEDOPHILE you are obsessed with made the ‘dreams’ of the child he molested ‘come true’. Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 123April 4, 2019 2:44 AM

R95 No, Safechuck said his anus was licked too as a young boy.

Granted, if the room didn't exist yet and Jackson wasn't living there who knows where and by whom.

by Anonymousreply 124April 4, 2019 2:45 AM

only sick perverts defend a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 125April 4, 2019 2:46 AM

Jackson fooled us, says mother

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 4, 2019 2:46 AM

We should remind ourselves the homosexual pedophile protector R16 who has spent days and days posting their tired fangirl rubbish , posted this charming piece in the last thread at R569 in demented defense of their train station bullshit ... 'Safechuck: MJ licked my anus when I was numerous times in a train station at Neverland (even though my mother said Jackson was hardly there when they were and the station wasn't built until years later when he was almost an adult.) Reality: Safechuck was getting DP'd with raw loads at that train station while MJ was living across the country, and his mental illness is a pre-AIDs effect before the good meds came out......'

by Anonymousreply 127April 4, 2019 2:46 AM

Adverts declaring Michael Jackson innocent taken off London buses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 4, 2019 2:48 AM

Are those adverts now on a...train?

by Anonymousreply 129April 4, 2019 2:50 AM

More press. The mainstream media is fashionably late, but they showed up.

'Leaving Neverland' director challenged on Jackson abuse dates and agrees they could be wrong

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 4, 2019 2:51 AM

For such a "minor" detail like MJ haters love to claim, one of the two primary stars of the documentary having been caught lying about multiple sexual abuse incidents in a place that did not exist, sure has gotten a lot of media coverage.

by Anonymousreply 131April 4, 2019 2:54 AM

No doubt in my mind that he's 1000% guilty. You are a certified mongoloid if you try to defend him after such a gut wrenching 4 hour doc that perfectly lays out how he did it, and how it effects it a person, a victim throughout their life. Their mothers actively put their own horrible guilt out there to world...

Absolutely disgusted about it. I do understand if you can separate the music from the person, but I just can't.

by Anonymousreply 132April 4, 2019 2:54 AM

It's funny really.

Wade Robson. Discredited and no longer talked about. James Safechuck. Discredited, can't explain abuse in a non-existent place.

The MJ haters are getting desperate when they bring up the little know but already proven scam artist accusations. The lack of credible victims just further proves for me that Michael Jackson is the subject of provably false allegations.

by Anonymousreply 133April 4, 2019 2:56 AM

So why did Michael pay Jason Francia a 2.5 million dollar settlement??????????????

by Anonymousreply 134April 4, 2019 2:58 AM

Anyone who thinks it's okay to sleep in a bed with a child for 30 days straight, needs looking at themselves

Confirmed peado

by Anonymousreply 135April 4, 2019 3:00 AM

This man claimed he was abused multiple times in a room in a Neverland train station that didn't exist. Even his own mother said they only went to Neverland a few times and Michael wasn't there but a handful of those. Not to mention, but in explaining away the inconsistency, we're now led to believe it happened when he was almost an adult, and Jackson wasn't even living at Neverland.

After seeing this now demonstrably false shitshow (and it is a lie, for those who want to excuse such a major aspect) hoodwink the media almost as hard as Covington Catholic, it's not surprising that people on social media have no respect for Dan Reed of Jimmy Safechuck,

by Anonymousreply 136April 4, 2019 3:05 AM

Go make your own fucking thread about the trains station and let us discuss about the documentary in here.

by Anonymousreply 137April 4, 2019 3:07 AM

Imagine a 18 year old being child molested and they "loved it" Because at this point they are pushing the timeline to that point.

by Anonymousreply 138April 4, 2019 3:07 AM

R137 You mean the train station shown in the documentary, while he described the alleged abuse that happened there, numerous times at a place that didn't exist?

by Anonymousreply 139April 4, 2019 3:08 AM

The train station thing could have explained away, however implausibly. These sheep would have believed it. But Dan Reed miscalculated to the extreme by claiming that the alleged abuse timeline was wrong. No going back now. Safechuck, your turn.

by Anonymousreply 140April 4, 2019 3:34 AM

Just found a link to LaToya on Howard Stern circa 1993(?) - she was so fiesty and articulate about the allegations then. Can't help by wonder, had #metoo happened then, she'd have come out of it much better. Though I believe her when she says recently that her husband/svengali at the time was violent and abusive, I don't doubt her here either. She mentions Jimmy Safechuck by name, when she'd only hinted at him before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141April 4, 2019 3:36 AM

R141 Oops, wrong link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 4, 2019 3:41 AM

I was abused by Michael Jackson "hundreds of times" including in a highly specific room in a train station until I was 14, and I swore under oath and maintained it ultimately ceased when I was 14.

by Anonymousreply 143April 4, 2019 4:11 AM

"The story that Wade and James have told in their lawsuit is very different than the story they tell in Leaving Neverland. The claims in the documentary are more salacious and exaggerated."

Great post breaking down the since debunked allegations and the timeline of how it happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144April 4, 2019 4:19 AM

[quote]Go make your own fucking thread about the trains station and let us discuss about the documentary in here.

There is a new thread created just for Michael Jackson train station aficionados:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 4, 2019 4:34 AM

R145 You mean the train station shown in the documentary, while he described the alleged abuse that happened there, numerous times at a place that didn't exist?

by Anonymousreply 146April 4, 2019 5:04 AM

You mean the train station in the documentary about the homosexual pedophile who wasn't even trying to hide it as he dated young boys?

by Anonymousreply 147April 4, 2019 5:13 AM

R147 Having your anus licked in a train station at 17 hardly makes someone a pedophile. Of course, none of the story is true now that it's been debunked but that's what I would say had it actually happened.

by Anonymousreply 148April 4, 2019 5:16 AM

Wow r148, read what you just wrote, why are you doing this? No way you are just a fan. Your fixation on anus licking and train stations is disturbing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149April 4, 2019 5:23 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 4, 2019 5:30 AM

^Not to mention he was several times "replaced" by then, by people who say nothing happened and want to sue him for lying about them.

by Anonymousreply 151April 4, 2019 5:31 AM

Snapshot of DL. Wrong about Smollet, Wrong about Covington, Wrong about the Mueller Report, and wrong about MJ. Being wrong doesn't stop people from doubling down on stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 4, 2019 5:43 AM

Why are you fucking here r152? You are clearly not a gay person or an ally if all this shit makes you smile. Also, go fuck yourself and realize that no one watches or reads the links you post.

by Anonymousreply 153April 4, 2019 5:46 AM

None of those things are the same, R152. Michael Jackson's abuse of boys spanned decades and was basically out in the open. It goes beyond one documentary. FYI, Smollet is guilty as hell too.

by Anonymousreply 154April 4, 2019 5:49 AM

Yep r154, and it's ironic that train loon has the nuts to say that Safechuck set back abuse victims when it fact it was Smollett that is doing that as we speak. Also, being both a homosexual AND a pedophile, MJ made many folks think that all gay men were pedophiles, so he set back gay men. Again, go fuck yourself, r152.

by Anonymousreply 155April 4, 2019 6:01 AM

R152, we have already gone over the fact that witness testimony IS evidence. Please keep up.

How does the pro-pedo contingent of one explain how LaToya in the video at R142 brings up Jimmy Safechuck as a victim? Oh, I know! The time machine you’ve been harping on, Jimmy must have used it to go back in time to conspire with LaToya!

by Anonymousreply 156April 4, 2019 6:28 AM

We're talking about a film here. "Leaving Neverland," which the director himself has said is not about Michael Jackson but these two "victims."

You all say in anecdotal accounts are totally evidence when someone calls out the lack of evidence for their claims, or better evidence against their claims.

But the Leaving Neverland accuser's lawsuit + film where he swore abuse stopped at 13/14, his video + lawsuit of him saying he was abused multiple times in a bedroom in the train station, construction records showing the entirestation wasn't built until he was 16/17, Dan Reed confirming he provided photos of the train station, timelines showing Jackson wasn't living there at the time, etc.

None of that is evidence.

by Anonymousreply 157April 4, 2019 6:48 AM

[quote] we have already gone over the fact that witness testimony IS evidence. Please keep up.

Never disputed that point. The witness testimony from those who knew and defended MJ are consistent and have been subjected to intense cross examination . Safechuck and Robson are unreliable witnesses because they keep changing their story. Fortunately for Jackson, his life has been very well documented which has led many to investigate these claims and come up with compelling evidence.

[quote] How does the pro-pedo contingent of one explain how LaToya in the video at [R142] brings up Jimmy Safechuck as a victim?

Latoya was estranged from the Jackson family at this time.

by Anonymousreply 158April 4, 2019 6:58 AM

OJ and R Kelly were also acquitted, and yeah, there cases were way different, but still. Also michael was acquitted of molesting gavin arvizo between certain dates specifically, not acquitted of pedophilia or molesting other boys

by Anonymousreply 159April 4, 2019 8:49 AM

R159 Re: Gavin Arvizo, he won his day in court. To me this pretty much means that people can't say "he's guilty," even if they believe the evidence supports it. A neutral trier-of-fact (although sometimes they are biased as hell) decided he was not.

As far as OJ, he was found responsible for her murder in a civil case, where the burden of proof is lower, but still a trier-of-fact found him responsible.

by Anonymousreply 160April 4, 2019 9:08 AM

What's hilarious about Corey Feldman is that none of the other Goonies kids were huge Michael Jackson fans, only him. Whatsmore, in the decade up until his death, Feldman blasted Jackson in the press, making up some lie that Jackson left him in New York in an RV after 9/11 with Marlon Brando and Elizabeth Taylor. In fact, Liz left NY to visit Debbie Reynolds, Brando stayed in his hotel to eat ice cream and Michael Jackson stayed around presumably to soak up the ennui to inspire his latest sickly ballad.

by Anonymousreply 161April 4, 2019 9:31 AM

Corey Feldman was too busy getting passed around to every other man in Hollywood. Doesn't he have his own accuser to virtue signal?

by Anonymousreply 162April 4, 2019 11:13 AM

From a NYT article today:

“She said that she had given additional details of the attack as she remembered more with each retelling, but that the officers had characterized this as changing her story.”

But thankfully the pro-pedo troll is here to explain the nature of memory in sexual assault victims to us: if they can’t remember absolutely every detail with the obsessive ‘fact-checking’ perfection of a million stans hunting for meaningless verificata, they must be liars (and therefore deserve to be fired, get AIDS, lose everything, etc). Thanks, homophobic, pro-pedo troll!

And you still don’t get the meaning of ‘evidence’, but we have belaboured this in the past and I don’t feel like endlessly copying and pasting (unlike you). I just wanted to note that you’re a moron.

And so what if LaToya was estranged at the time she was talking publically? She wasn’t, unlike any other member of the Jackson family, beholden to their intere$ts at that point. That she was estranged means only that she was more likely to be honest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 4, 2019 11:45 AM

This kid is hilarious. Wait until you get to "Safechuck's interview."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 4, 2019 12:56 PM

R164 Not hilarious... Disturbing and sad. I wonder how his parents must feel about his obsession with a dead pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 165April 4, 2019 1:04 PM

Beloved Goddaughter Paris Jackson stands to lose a lot of money should McCaully Culkin ever admit to any wrongdoing by MJ.

I think that may explain a lot.

by Anonymousreply 166April 4, 2019 1:13 PM

Where is part 12? I never got to read it because it was started by a troll.

by Anonymousreply 167April 4, 2019 1:36 PM

Here you go, R167...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168April 4, 2019 1:48 PM

Michael Jackson literally bankrupted himself paying off boys and staff, yet still the homophobic pedo here rants about train stations 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 169April 4, 2019 2:03 PM

Safechuck claimed he was molested multiple times in a place that didn't exist. Never thought you could do worse than Arvizo's "he stopped calling me" or "he kidnapped me at Neverland" but hold. my. beer.

by Anonymousreply 170April 4, 2019 2:20 PM

R170

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 4, 2019 2:47 PM

Are you still ranting, you loser R170? You really are a tragic 'fan'. what a pathetic waste of a life. This thread has made the word 'fan' a disturbing one. Do you go on like this in actual life? i assume if that's the case you have very few social contacts, hence your empty diary and ability to appear here to spew your shit incessantly day after day after day . What a sad cunt! How do we picture R170? A bitter, loveless, middle aged spinster with split ends and a vacant expression, like ones seen with 'I love Michael' placards.? Whatever the actual horror, it's definitely not someone any of us would give the time of day to in reality, so we really shouldn't sully ourselves by engaging it here. It has wished AIDS on the victims, mocked posters who have suffered abuse themselves and been a general all round shit. Yours is an embarrassing existence R170 and we couldn't wish you a worse fate than the one you are saddled with, i.e your soulless ife.

by Anonymousreply 172April 4, 2019 4:10 PM

R172, the pedo troll must be retired on on benefits as she only stops posting to sleep. Probably a 300 lb 70 year old, too poor to even afford a weave.

by Anonymousreply 173April 4, 2019 4:13 PM

[quote] “She said that she had given additional details of the attack as she remembered more with each retelling, but that the officers had characterized this as changing her story.”

[quote] But thankfully the pro-pedo troll is here to explain the nature of memory in sexual assault victims to us: if they can’t remember absolutely every detail with the obsessive ‘fact-checking’ perfection of a million stans hunting for meaningless verificata, they must be liars (and therefore deserve to be fired, get AIDS, lose everything, etc). Thanks, homophobic, pro-pedo troll!

Wade and James have had over 6 years to get their story straight, possibly even longer in Safechuck's case (he says he told his mother in 2005). Wade even wrote many drafts for a book and did his own "research" before making his own accusations. That alone is highly suspect and would in itself bias is his own testimony. Getting a few minor details wrong is one thing, but that's not the case here. Notice no one ever mentions The Grammy's or any of the other minor inconsistencies in their stories.

[quote] And you still don’t get the meaning of ‘evidence’, but we have belaboured this in the past and I don’t feel like endlessly copying and pasting (unlike you). I just wanted to note that you’re a moron.

You, or others posting in this thread, have continually tried to discredit the witnesses who testified in Jackson's defense. You call it meaningless, when Jackson's wherabouts can be wholly confirmed by witnesses and other documentation. Given that Jackson is dead, these facts are absolutely relevant and needed.

[quote] And so what if LaToya was estranged at the time she was talking publically? She wasn’t, unlike any other member of the Jackson family, beholden to their intere$ts at that point.

She was dependent on her ex husband who was abusing her at the time and controlling her.

by Anonymousreply 174April 4, 2019 4:15 PM

Here's an odd article from Slate. The author makes it clear that he believes MJ was guilty, but says the documentary should have "addressed" the history of black men being falsely accused by white people:

[quote] But instead of addressing its relationship to this torturous history, Leaving Neverland treats race as invisible, even negligible—it’s a lens unworthy of consideration. As such, the documentary is ultimately either ignorant of the history in which it implicitly traffics—or worse, it’s indifferent to that history.

Yes, there is a long history of white people demonising black people. But as with many of these SJW-ish articles, there's no actual suggestion of what the director should have done instead. Should he have told Wade and James to make disclaimers about their white privilege or something? I genuinely don't understand how they could have addressed racism in the film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 4, 2019 4:17 PM

It could be younger R173, a spotty , awkward, friendless shut-in, who came to love 'Michael' fairly recently and has the zeal of inexperience to bolster it's cast iron faith, whatever it's a really nasty piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 176April 4, 2019 4:17 PM

R163 And remembering more details as time goes on is totally counter intuitive to the way our justice system works. In most cases, the earliest testimony is considered the most reliable, which is why we have a SOL in these cases.

by Anonymousreply 177April 4, 2019 4:21 PM

Getting a few minor details wrong is one thing, but not remembering you were abused as a teenager or adult in some countries is quite another.

by Anonymousreply 178April 4, 2019 4:23 PM

Bullshit R178. forget the documentary entirely if it offends your fact checking, now explain the other paid off children and families and the endless parading of unrelated children. This documentary is not the first we've heard of Jackson's pedophilia, not by a long long way , he is a well known pervert, this documentary just confirmed what we already know. Jackson had boy lovers throughout his life. It's sickening that 'fans' will never acknowledge it because they won't be able to enjoy the 'King of Pop' as much....pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 179April 4, 2019 4:29 PM

Why did Jacko move to Dubai if not to attack more children? Child trafficking is rife there.

by Anonymousreply 180April 4, 2019 4:33 PM

'Was Michael Jackson a pedophile?' is the new 'Does a bear shit in the woods?' It's that obvious.

by Anonymousreply 181April 4, 2019 4:34 PM

[quote] What's hilarious about Corey Feldman is that none of the other Goonies kids were huge Michael Jackson fans, only him. Whatsmore, in the decade up until his death, Feldman blasted Jackson in the press, making up some lie that Jackson left him in New York in an RV after 9/11 with Marlon Brando and Elizabeth Taylor. In fact, Liz left NY to visit Debbie Reynolds, Brando stayed in his hotel to eat ice cream and Michael Jackson stayed around presumably to soak up the ennui to inspire his latest sickly ballad.

If anyone had an incentive to lie about Jackson, it would be fame whore Corey Feldman.

by Anonymousreply 182April 4, 2019 4:38 PM

R180 Stop moving the goal posts. Bottom line is you can't prove Jackson is guilty of any instance of child molestation.

by Anonymousreply 183April 4, 2019 4:40 PM

you have very bad taste R180 not only in swooning over a dated, dead hasbeen, but desperately trying to clean up the shit of the world's most obvious and cynical pedophile. Of course you zombie fans won't give in, but the great thing is, you don't matter, ultimately Jackson is ruined forever, you fans can keep the flame alive all you want but it will always be tainted, tainted by child abuse, as it should be.

by Anonymousreply 184April 4, 2019 4:44 PM

R184 of course meant for 'fan' R183

by Anonymousreply 185April 4, 2019 4:45 PM

R183 [quote]Stop moving the goal posts. Bottom line is you can't prove James Safechuck intentionally fabricated any evidence.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 186April 4, 2019 4:48 PM

Block the train station obsessed pedo apologist asswipe and 75% of the thread disappears.

by Anonymousreply 187April 4, 2019 4:52 PM

We have known for decades about Jackson being a nonce, it dates far beyond the documentary. Horrible to think we were laughing at these jokes, laughing because we knew it was true, while allowing him to continue his abuse, glad we have grown up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188April 4, 2019 4:56 PM

R175 One of the reasons Jackson loved children is because they are colorblind and haven't been taught to hate. Throughout his lifetime, Jackson sought to bring people of all races together. In a world far less cynical, racial barriers fall to the wayside. But that article is a good example of how the left and right of the political spectrum seek to divide us.

by Anonymousreply 189April 4, 2019 5:00 PM

R189 Jackson liked to fuck children , not all children, just boys . He did nothing for the world other than what promoted his brand and his ability to bed young boys. He was a homosexual pedophile with the scope to indulge his lust that must have made regular pedophiles green with envy, plus an army of fools like yourself who ate up his philanthropist bullshit and still humiliate yourselves in his pedophile name. For someone who talked such a big talk about healing the world, where is the legacy? He did nothing that wasn't entirely about promoting himself.

by Anonymousreply 190April 4, 2019 5:09 PM

R178 Exactly. This.

[quote] Getting a few minor details wrong is one thing, but not remembering you were abused as a teenager or adult in some countries is quite another.

by Anonymousreply 191April 4, 2019 5:14 PM

R191 = Zombie fan 2

by Anonymousreply 192April 4, 2019 5:15 PM

Jackson was an amazing financial and social benefactor of children. He left approximately 10% in his will to children charities.

by Anonymousreply 193April 4, 2019 5:15 PM

R192 = Eldergay racist hater, jealous of MJ's success

by Anonymousreply 194April 4, 2019 5:16 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195April 4, 2019 5:16 PM

Let's hope he didn't fuck him!

by Anonymousreply 196April 4, 2019 5:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197April 4, 2019 5:19 PM

R194 Jackson was a white, eldergay pedophile, nothing to be jealous of. Is that the sum total of Jackson benevolence R193? After years of bragging about his caring nature? Big Fucking Deal, what a fraud that freaky scarecrow pedo was.

by Anonymousreply 198April 4, 2019 5:21 PM

Off out now pedofans, I have a life, you should give up Jackson and try it, I'd like to leave you with the thought that no matter how you wriggle and squirm and muddy the waters, Jackson will always be tainted by the stain of his pedophilia, always and forever. Michael Jackson = Homosexual Pedophile

by Anonymousreply 199April 4, 2019 5:27 PM

Could people please stop posting about Michael Jackson licking children's anuses? I'd rather not dwell on that particular detail.

by Anonymousreply 200April 4, 2019 6:22 PM

I really can't forgive Culkin for not speaking up. It truly shows what a complete manipulator MJ was. He probably gave him some money, made Paris his goddaughter. Lifetime entrapment. Now Culkin has his incredibly stupid Bunny Ears gig and everybody with half a brain knows he's hiding the truth. Omer Bhatti too. They'd rather the whistleblowers suffer alone than risk their cushy life. Hard to respect that.

by Anonymousreply 201April 4, 2019 6:31 PM

[QUOTE]And so what if LaToya was estranged at the time she was talking publically?

Hell, Michael was estranged from the Greater Jacksons from the late 70s up until his trials.

by Anonymousreply 202April 4, 2019 7:02 PM

Macaulay's in a very tough position, though, R201. I'm pretty sure he was abused by MJ, and even if he wasn't, he must be aware in retrospect that some very disturbing things were taking place in Neverland (remember Wade's story about being left with Macaulay while MJ took Jordie Chandler off to the bathroom?). But we saw how long it took for James and Wade to speak out, how conflicted they were about their own loyalty to MJ over the years, how deeply it had been ingrained in them that they must never tell anyone, how worried they were about the impact on their own families. With Macaulay, it's even more complicated, because he's close to Paris.

That being said, can you imagine how differently things would have gone if Macaulay, not Jordie, had been the one to speak out in 1993? The reality is the general public seem more willing to believe celebrities than non-entities. I'm not sure MJ's career would have survived that.

by Anonymousreply 203April 4, 2019 7:17 PM

Love this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204April 4, 2019 7:18 PM

I eat old peoples’ excrement.

by Anonymousreply 205April 4, 2019 7:25 PM

R201, I do have some sympathy for Robson and Safechuck keeping quiet as adults (I don't blame them at all for not coming forward as children), but why should any other victims bring all that negative attention on themselves and let all hell break loose in their lives to help out two guys who are, ultimately, pretty nonchalant about not coming through for Jordie and Gavin.

by Anonymousreply 206April 4, 2019 7:36 PM

Good points R203, I think Culkin was abused due to the fact that his family was so broken and a seasoned pedophile like Jackson would have used that to gain his trust. The two eye witness accounts and Culikin's subsequent heroin addiction, also make me believe he was victimized. It's all about opportunity with pedophiles, they seek our kids from families which are either emotionally or financially vulnerable. You're right though, if MC had come out instead of Jordie in 93, Jackson would have been ruined. In our culture celebrity rules. I mean look at the number of people who still support a heinous abuser like Jackson. Why? The cult of celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 207April 4, 2019 7:38 PM

r204 You really think guy in clip art would just be flummoxed at that point? No, clip art guy, like all of us, knows that MJ was a pedophile and one dumb wrong timeline from a traumatized survivor wouldn't throw anyone off.

by Anonymousreply 208April 4, 2019 8:06 PM

Another lie, or rather multiple lies

[quote] Safechuck says he was molested on the beds in the castle and the arcade. Brad Sunberg and Allan Scanlan both independently stated there were no beds in the castle or the arcade. They knew Neverland in and out.

by Anonymousreply 209April 4, 2019 8:20 PM

R208 Aswell as failing to hit its intended mark, the ' artwork' is very poor, very homemade. The other failed cartoon the pedo-worshippers keep posting ,of the victims in the stocks, is also very poorly executed , it shows a low level of intelligence and taste, but then those are the qualifications necessary for these 'fans'

by Anonymousreply 210April 4, 2019 8:22 PM

Criticizing clip art? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 211April 4, 2019 8:24 PM

Being a Michael pedophile Jackson fan?Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 212April 4, 2019 8:26 PM

R211 I Just realized, you made it! Sorry if my review hurt your feelings, but it's best you know your limitations , more specifically you are also a very poor supporter of your wrong-headed cause.

by Anonymousreply 213April 4, 2019 8:34 PM

That slate author is a moron. Michael Jackson was a wealthy superstar, that trumps race. Furthermore, I laugh when Michael is described as a black man. Where? He transformed himself from black to a race all of its own.

by Anonymousreply 214April 4, 2019 8:42 PM

[quote]We should remind ourselves the homosexual pedophile protector [R16] who has spent days and days posting their tired fangirl rubbish , posted this charming piece in the last thread at [R569] in demented defense of their train station bullshit ...

Thanks for posting that - went back and f&f that sick cunt.

by Anonymousreply 215April 4, 2019 8:47 PM

Yeah, 214 you're right, I'm mixed race and that article is bullshit. If you're poor, middle-class and black then you will absolutely be unfairly targeted by the powers that be. MJ, OJ, Bill Cosby though? Come on!!!! Jackson continually played on his non-existent ties to the black community when he got into trouble. That was it, he did everything in his power to separate himself from the black community. Look at "his" kids! Is that what someone who loved their race would do. Set out to have white children? Bleach their skin? Wear white woman wigs? Freeeeeaaaakkkkkk

by Anonymousreply 216April 4, 2019 8:49 PM

[quote]You could produce a tape e with Jackson violating these boys and the disgusting Jackson stans would say it was fake.

They would say what they've already said - that the boys asked for it, and deserved to be molested.

(Yes, the Jackaloons really did say that.)

by Anonymousreply 217April 4, 2019 9:07 PM

Someone should do a deep dive about the deep psychological damage of MJ fans. They seem to fit a type: they are mostly white, frumpy, not terribly bright (obviously) & deeply invested in MJ and his memory. He is literally a saint to them. Even in the face of irrefutable proof that he committed the most heinous of crimes - sex crimes against children....they revere him. Instagram is full of mock photos of a MJ edited as a "happily family" in the present day with his grown up kids. They're picnicking, riding carousels, driving in a car with Omer Bhatti. Seriously, these people are NUTS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218April 4, 2019 9:23 PM

R218 If you were as rational as you say you are, you'd be more interesting in getting to the truth instead of making excuses for provably false claims. If James was abused as a teen or young adult, why isn't it mentioned in any of his lawsuits or in the movie? Even in a hypothetical scenario where MJ was guilty, your lack of desire to provide adequate proof just shows that you rely on your bias and don't bother to investigate facts.

by Anonymousreply 219April 4, 2019 9:32 PM

Latoya names James Safechuck as victim. Also states MJ would be under the jail if he wasn't a celebrity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220April 4, 2019 9:48 PM

LaToilet knew what was up. It's too bad she was pressured by her greedy family to toe the line.

by Anonymousreply 221April 4, 2019 9:52 PM

R221 Right it would be better had she stayed in an abusive relationship where she was beaten and exploited

by Anonymousreply 222April 4, 2019 9:59 PM

"youve been touched by a smooth criminal" line didnt age well

by Anonymousreply 223April 4, 2019 10:29 PM

More evidence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 4, 2019 10:53 PM

I’m sick of people blaming Michael’s creepy ways on his childhood. None of his brothers and sisters are anywhere near as loony as he was. Did they not have the same parents? Were they not all child stars? Some of them are weird and have bad plastic surgery but none are as bad as him.

by Anonymousreply 225April 4, 2019 10:57 PM

Pedo Jackson most likely got the older boys to do sexual stuff with the younger ones while he watched or joined in, which might have made them all kinds of conflicted about owning up to what went on.

by Anonymousreply 226April 5, 2019 1:55 AM

If you are game enough to understand the depth of crazy of these Michael fans. Check out the Michael fanfiction page to get an idea of how these obsessive fans think.... Trust me, you want to tread lightly in these waters. Most of the writers sound like children themselves, but not all of them. There is even a sub-genre called 'MJPerv' where they write not about romantic stuff about Jackson and children, but horrific rapey stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227April 5, 2019 2:43 AM

Whoa that really is fiction r227, all the titles I saw involved Michael and women who were 18.

by Anonymousreply 228April 5, 2019 2:46 AM

From a gem called "Brother in Law": When Ruth's sister Kayla engages michael they are head over heals in love. But when Michael meets Ruth lust and betrayal soon meets the equation.

the cover is MJ photoshopped onto a woman's neck, kissing it.

by Anonymousreply 229April 5, 2019 2:47 AM

On Wattpad and Ao3 there are Michael/Wade ugly underage fics. 🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 230April 5, 2019 3:01 AM

James Safechuck and Wade Robson have lied so frequently, and egregiously, about every aspect of the abuse.

Now that the curtain has come down, and Safechuck's abuse lies have been discovered (repeated abuse in a place that wasn't created until years later) he has been rightfully called out as the pathetic, financially motivated faker of child sexual abuse that he is.

by Anonymousreply 231April 5, 2019 4:15 AM

History will not look kindly on these three, unlike Michael Jackson, the best-selling and most successful entertainer of all time. Only a sick individual would invent a (poorly constructed) timeline of child sexual abuse, and then stick by it when the gig is up. This is filthier that Jussie Smollett.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232April 5, 2019 4:17 AM

Reed said "and his sexual contact with Jackson lasted into his teen years."

Despite the man's clear statements in interviews, television, etc. that the abuse stopped. One search on social media and it's clear the gig is up.

by Anonymousreply 233April 5, 2019 4:19 AM

A key detail about the #LeavingNeverland documentary might have been incorrect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234April 5, 2019 4:19 AM

Leaving Neverland Producer Dan Reed's CREDIBILITY CRUSHED After MORE LEAKS Come out About the Movie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235April 5, 2019 4:20 AM

But you think the Jussie Smollett thing is funny, which is weird since that is one case that ACTUALLY will make it harder for victims of crimes to come forward. Jussie the prick set back black and gay rights but since you don't like either of those groups, you don't give a shit. Also, and again, no one reads the links or watches the videos you post. We have known about MJ for 20 years and 2 idiotic, unimportant points that an autist wants to keep hammering at mean nothing. Now why don't you go wish AIDS on someone and jack off to MJ singing to a kid on his lap.

by Anonymousreply 236April 5, 2019 4:20 AM

Crazy backtracking they're doing now

"Leaving Neverland director Dan Reed insists Michael Jackson was a paedo despite admitting James Safechuck abuse dates don’t add up"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237April 5, 2019 4:21 AM

Safechuck should get a real job before he tries to fix this by spinning the "MJ was my lover at 17" angle.

No sweetheart, he wasn't even there.

by Anonymousreply 238April 5, 2019 4:25 AM

"So @danreed1000 is now saying because the story has been debunked, suddenly the end of Safechuck’s abuse was when he was 16/17 rather than 14. It’s a three year discrepancy. Just hold your hands up, don’t change the story. This is what happens when you don’t investigate properly."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239April 5, 2019 4:26 AM

"Why is U.S. Media Silent on the Implosion of Leaving Neverland, While the U.K. Press is Pouncing?"

One month ago, HBO aired an explosive “documentary” called Leaving Neverland, which told horrific stories of child sexual abuse by two accusers of pop icon Michael Jackson. In the aftermath of its premiere, which was almost universally embraced by the mainstream media, I wrote three different stories, including one which included interviews with important subjects the movie ignored, casting doubt on whether the film really should be taken as mostly, or even partly, factual.

Since then, the production has been found to have numerous substantive problems, and its narrative is now filled with significant holes. But strangely, while the tabloid press in the United Kingdom has been all over the movie’s implosion, there has been a complete blackout of these developments in the news media here in the United States.

The revelation which has gotten the most attention (it has been featured in at least three of the major U.K. tabloids), deals with the story of accuser James Safechuck, who was originally presumed to be the more credible of the two alleged victims. It centers on Safechcuk’s detailed claim in the movie that he was forced to have sex with Jackson, near the start of his abuse, in the second floor of the train station at Jackson’s Neverland Ranch.

In the film and in his lawsuit deposition, Safechuck says that his abuse by Jackson ended in 1992, when he was about 14 years old. A huge part of the movie’s narrative is that Jackson lost sexual interest in these boys when they reached the age of 14, supposedly because that is when puberty hit (though the average white American boy currently begins puberty at around ten years old).

However, there is now a huge problem with Safechuck’s allegation. Construction on the train station building, which was not commenced until late 1993, wasn’t completed until mid-1994, and after that time, Jackson, who had just gotten married to Lisa Marie Presley, was rarely even at Neverland for the next several years.

This suggests that Safechuck, based on his own testimony, and the film’s most prominent premise, made up the story about being abused in the train house. This would be problematic for anyone who has no corroboration for their dramatic claims, and who finally came forward to sue 21 years after their abuse, but given the remarkably wide latitude which abuse claims are given, especially in the #MeToo era, it would hardly be devastating on its own.

(continues)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240April 5, 2019 4:28 AM

I love how Dan Reed said the reason Aaron Carter wasn’t abused is because he was “too old” for MJ when he was 15 yrs old. But now since the train station debacle came out, James was being abused until 16/17 🤦🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 241April 5, 2019 4:31 AM

Fuck off, pedo MJ supporter. MJ held orgies and watched the older teens having sex with the younger. He liked to see children 'playing' with the older lads...and joining in. He was pure filth.

by Anonymousreply 242April 5, 2019 5:14 AM

R242 Yet, all the kids say none of this ever happened.

It's amazing what pedophile fantasies these MJ haters can invent. Speaking of, has Safechuck explained his numerous molestations in a specific room in a train station (he provided pictures of that didn't exist until near adulthood?

by Anonymousreply 243April 5, 2019 5:23 AM

R242, I think MJ is guilty, but I've never heard that claim. Don't become like MJ is innocent troll just to prove a point. The existing evidence is more than enough to show how he was hiding in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 244April 5, 2019 5:26 AM

R244 I don't know what existing evidence you're talking about, but it's definitely not in Leaving Neverland. Funny that the critics are already trying to distance themselves from the movie by saying that they knew for 20 years or that they didn't even watch it. These men had nearly a decade or more to check their stories and a 4 hour running time and they still managed to fuck it up this badly.

by Anonymousreply 245April 5, 2019 5:33 AM

Even if the documentary had merely shown footage of repulsive Jackson hand in hand with dozens of children, discussed the locks and bells at Neverland, and recapped on the Jordy Chandler and other pay offs, without James and Wade featuring, it would have been enough to incite fresh global rage against junkie child rapist Michael.

Predators like him need to be discussed and their legacy destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 246April 5, 2019 5:34 AM

When someone accuses someone of a crime, and it comes out that person couldn't have even been there when they said the crime was happening--then I'm sorry but nothing else they say can cure that absent a confession. And MJ is dead.

It's like any episode of SVU when the person changes their story multiple times, accuses them after getting fired, fingers the wrong person, lies about knowing the person, etc. Even if there's a grain of TRUTH to your claim you just aren't credible anymore the minute you fabricate/deceptively hide major details

by Anonymousreply 247April 5, 2019 5:41 AM

When you mention the major inconsistencies in Leaving Neverland's stories, MJ haters want to resort to personal attacks and name-calling. It's not my fault this man said he was abused in a place that didn't exist, years until after the "abuse" stopped! Sad!

by Anonymousreply 248April 5, 2019 6:21 AM

Reading these anti MJ comments does get to me sometimes but then I remember that LN is falling apart and those screaming about MJ's guilt will look absolutely foolish.

by Anonymousreply 249April 5, 2019 6:25 AM

Stop acting like people didn't already hate his nasty pedo ass, R249.

by Anonymousreply 250April 5, 2019 6:29 AM

I agree with some people that Wade Robson is probably not the most pleasant person and very likely an opportunist. His actions and deceptiveness made his allegation dubious from the start.

Safechuck lied about being molested numerous times in a place not built until years after the "abuse" ended. Nonstarter for me even if there is some truth to his allegation.

MJ wasn't perfect, but his accusers are competing for an award to be even more flawed than he was.

by Anonymousreply 251April 5, 2019 6:31 AM

Absolutely astounding Reddit link with an overwhelming amount of information pertaining to pedo freak MJ’s guilt. I was watching a Frankie Boyle standup bit out MJ from 2014. Everybody knew he was a paedophile. It took a multi BAFTA winning director to cement how sick & deranged this monster was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252April 5, 2019 6:48 AM

r249 Nice try, since I wrote that comment about how you don't give a shit about MJ and are paid to do this. Is that what you think a real person would say? "It does get to me sometimes" JFC, you're pathetic. Now I know you need to get back to spamming with your links no one will read.

by Anonymousreply 253April 5, 2019 6:54 AM

Do people understand he didn't mean "It would happen every day" at the train station right? The scene was cut. He was giving a list of places, listed like ten where he would get raped in Neverland, and they only kept the last one.

Are people also aware the photos of the train station were taken by him right? So he had these photos. Can't you understand why he might assume he was abused there when remembering the abuse he experiences 25 years before during his formative years? Or do you not believe in emotional trauma? Because this is minor. Don't lie to yourselves. Also, in theory, the documentary never lies. At least in the doc, they never state clearly when the abuse stops and talk about their relationship well into 1995.

I think the fact that Michael Jackson owned a fully nude picture of Jonathan Spence might be a better thing to talk about? Since the question is actually whether or not Michael Jackson was a pedophile. Cause we know James slept alone with him. I can't wait to see the excuses when Brett and the other victims come forward. Don't worry it's just a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 254April 5, 2019 7:06 AM

Normal people understand that r254, the paid troll here and the jacko loons don't but they don't really matter anyhow. I bet if you polled all Americans over 40, they would say he is a pedo, without having seen the movie. I never saw it and I know he is.

by Anonymousreply 255April 5, 2019 7:11 AM

Paul Anka knew...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256April 5, 2019 7:31 AM

Gene Simmons knew...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257April 5, 2019 8:09 AM

Even Conrad Murray knew, FFS (skip to 10:04)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258April 5, 2019 8:13 AM

This juror knew...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259April 5, 2019 8:20 AM

LaToya knew (here)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260April 5, 2019 8:56 AM

And here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261April 5, 2019 8:57 AM

And here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262April 5, 2019 8:58 AM

And here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263April 5, 2019 8:58 AM

The lead investigator knew...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264April 5, 2019 9:01 AM

The maid knew...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265April 5, 2019 9:04 AM

Literally DOZENS of comedians (from black to white, and every color in between) have known this for 25 years (as, frankly, have we ALL)...

by Anonymousreply 266April 5, 2019 9:12 AM

His manager knew (skip to 21:22)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267April 5, 2019 9:17 AM

Another juror knew...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268April 5, 2019 9:22 AM

No reason an adult shares a bed with an unrelated minor.... Unless they are having sex with them. Lisa Marie did not even bother to share a bed with Jackson, as she knew his only interests were underage boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269April 5, 2019 9:28 AM

And so, in summation... pretty much everyone knew (and pretty much anyone with a brain now KNOWS) that Wacko Jacko is/was simply THE most deranged, entitled, prolific, and successful pedophile/monster/freak/sicko to ever have walked the face of the earth. End of discussion.

by Anonymousreply 270April 5, 2019 9:42 AM

Excellent summation R270 Shocking how much we turned a blind eye. Were we all dazzled by him as the fan still is? That whitewashed weirdo? Were we naive about pedophilia or just so icked by it we didn't want to acknowledge it, especially from a star, one we'd grown up with. He was unmatched at hiding in plain sight, and not modestly, very brazenly he used his fame , eccentricity and his own childhood traumas as smokescreen for his pedophile sex life. I can't think of another star who has gone on so much and so often about their childhood and it's crippling effect, he was cynically aware of the shield that gave him for his own suspicious actions. However talented he was musically, his pedophilia was his real drive, the focal point of his life , spending millions, to the point of bankruptcy, to bed boys, pay offs, extravagant ,child-pleasing home designs, bribes of jewels and homes for his boy 'lover's' parents. His descent into drug addled oblivion could be seen as guilt ridden self punishment, don't think he was capable of guilt, I think he was furious not to be controlling the narrative , he was blotting out that frustration. Such a monster.

by Anonymousreply 271April 5, 2019 11:32 AM

Media Roots : Case closed on Michael Jackson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272April 5, 2019 4:06 PM

Child Molesters: A Behavior Analysis

Characteristics of preferential sex offenders, a.k.a. "true" pedophiles

Michael behaved like a classic pedophile

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273April 5, 2019 4:38 PM

R269 Lisa Marie did not even bother to share a bed with Jackson, as she knew his only interests were underage boys.

true about Jackson and Lisa Marie's interests are women.

by Anonymousreply 274April 5, 2019 4:40 PM

Did anyone read part 12? I couldn't read or post because I had blocked the pedo defending troll. Can someone please summarize it for me?

by Anonymousreply 275April 5, 2019 4:41 PM

[quote]Can someone please summarize.

TRAIN STATION.

by Anonymousreply 276April 5, 2019 4:45 PM

[quote]TRAIN STATION.

LOL, yup... that's about right.

by Anonymousreply 277April 5, 2019 4:47 PM

R275 part 12 was spammed with the train station troll.

by Anonymousreply 278April 5, 2019 4:48 PM

And sadly, R278, he/she/they/it will no doubt return to continue trolling up a storm in Part 13, ugh...

by Anonymousreply 279April 5, 2019 4:53 PM

[quote]Media Roots : Case closed on Michael Jackson

Excellent! Thanks, R272...

by Anonymousreply 280April 5, 2019 4:56 PM

Some comments from R273's link, regarding characteristics of true pedophiles...

[quote]I mean, I’d love to see stans try to answer all of that.

[quote]Yes. The argument becomes, "Michael behaved like a classic pedophile, up until he had boys alone in his bedroom."

[quote]Also: "his victims act as textbook cases of abused children, and THAT's what makes them so unreliable and hard to believe".

by Anonymousreply 281April 5, 2019 5:01 PM

I thought it was well done too R280. You are welcome.

by Anonymousreply 282April 5, 2019 5:04 PM

R281 That article is so broad in its definition that everyone in a profession that involves interacting with children can be said to fit the classic definition of a pedophile. It's complete insanity. Jackson did interact with adults in his personal and professional life. In fact, his profession put him mainly in contact with other adults. None of those who testified for Jackson ever alleged sexual contact or any inappropriate contact. If they thought it was OK, they would have admitted to the behavior under cross examination. And the Jackson bashers can't even explain why Jackson would allegedly be attracted to boys age 7-18. It's all bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 283April 5, 2019 5:12 PM

R283 Crawl back to your NAMBLA meeting with that pedo excusing shit.

by Anonymousreply 284April 5, 2019 5:16 PM

And the troll at R283 returns, right on schedule, LOL...

by Anonymousreply 285April 5, 2019 5:16 PM

How many adult friends Jackson had? only Liz Taylor and Brando? Brando himself was a pervert.

by Anonymousreply 286April 5, 2019 5:16 PM

R286 Many of those who went to his memorial. All of those who knew Jackson personally or who were close to him at some point spoke positively of their experiences. Jackson related to adults most of his life going back to his early career and maintained close friendships with them throughout his lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 287April 5, 2019 5:20 PM

R287 So if he was big enough a man to have normal interactions with adults why did he take children into his bedroom?

by Anonymousreply 288April 5, 2019 5:22 PM

[quote] Age and Gender Preference: Most pedophiles prefer children of a certain gender in a certain age range. In contrast to situational-type child molesters, “true” pedophiles seem to more often prefer boys.

Wrong. What's the source of this crap? It seems like it was written specifically to slander Jackson? I

by Anonymousreply 289April 5, 2019 5:23 PM

So humble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290April 5, 2019 5:26 PM

R288 He had entire families spend the night in his (two story) bedroom. Those children are now adults and all have maintained that nothing inappropriate happened.

by Anonymousreply 291April 5, 2019 5:28 PM

In today's society anyone in a position of authority who spends time alone with anyone underage is suspect. Ask yourselves if this is the kind of world you want to live in.

by Anonymousreply 292April 5, 2019 5:32 PM

[quote]Shocking how much we turned a blind eye. Were we all dazzled by him as the fan still is? That whitewashed weirdo? Were we naive about pedophilia or just so icked by it we didn't want to acknowledge it, especially from a star, one we'd grown up with.

True, R271... and I think we also just kind of instinctively knew that because of MJ's enormous celebrity, wealth, power, and privilege, he was pretty much gonna get away with it (which, for the most part, he did). Hence all the "calling out" of Jackson's obvious pedophilia in the form of comedic jabs, in lieu of him ever actually being held accountable...

by Anonymousreply 293April 5, 2019 5:58 PM

Why are so many Michael protesters fat and ugly fraus?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294April 5, 2019 6:10 PM

Lesos?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295April 5, 2019 6:11 PM

Sick fucks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 5, 2019 6:12 PM

Dutch fraus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297April 5, 2019 6:18 PM

MJ's one-time spiritual adviser Rabbi Schmuley Boteach on Leaving Neverland. He believes the accusers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298April 5, 2019 6:53 PM

Wow, R297, LOL... and we've been conditioned for years now to regard the Dutch as both progressive and enlightened. SMFH...

by Anonymousreply 299April 5, 2019 8:30 PM

Yes, R298... the rabbi knew, as well.

by Anonymousreply 300April 5, 2019 8:33 PM

Safechuck is toast. His entire story is down the drain now.

There's a difference between forgetting a key detail-- and making up something that you say happened multiple times in a place that was not there until after the "abuse" ended, you were already "traded" (by someone who says nothing happened), your "abuser" wasn't even living there, and you weren't even going to Neverland according to your own mother.

by Anonymousreply 301April 6, 2019 12:43 AM

I wonder if so many people believed Safechuck because he is attractive. Wade is sort of attractive but has "douchebro" written on his face.

by Anonymousreply 302April 6, 2019 1:35 AM

R302 Yes, plus I think people have sympathy for those who are perceived to have mental problems, and that is James. I suspect he has some type of developmental/social disorder--the nervousness, rapid eye-movement, inattentive look all appears genetic--autism spectrum disorder maybe. It's well beyond generalized anxiety.

Wade was never a particularly trustworthy character. Dating Brandi, begging for a job, claiming not to know about the Estate, selling all the valuable memorabilia before "burning" the rest, dancing to MJ's music & giving lessons, and his compulsive choice to lie in every lawsuit (even he called himself a master of deception) made him a less than "perfect victim" even by very generous, forgiving standards. Not to mention the rehearsed, calculated nature of every statement he makes adds to the dubious nature of his claims.

Safechuck has been caught, but Wade is still in the game for now I think. I'm interested to see what the next big find will be.

by Anonymousreply 303April 6, 2019 1:50 AM

Fuck off r303, we know you are the train troll.

by Anonymousreply 304April 6, 2019 1:52 AM

R304

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305April 6, 2019 1:54 AM

I’m currently reading a book about the Bee Gees. I hadn’t realizef that their childhood was essentially analagous to that of the Jacksons. They had a father who ‘missed’ a chance at stardom and relived it through them, had a passive mother, were from a shitty industrial city, played in clubs with drunks and strippers from before they were 10 years old, were the sole breadwinners for their family, were physically abused by their father, endlessly critiqued by him, etc.

The effect of their dysfunctional childhood — or NOT having had one, really — was years of drug addiction, interpersonal rivalries and bitterness with each other, toxic relationships with adult women, insane spending, violence, etc. None of them ‘relived their childhood’ by courting a series of young boys! Or building a fucking amusement park to lure them in! In fact, NONE of the people I know who had shitty childhoods or have some degree of arrested development, especially not the men, show much of any interest in children. Like ‘normal’, fucked-up non-pedophiles, they are addicts or incapable of really taking care of themselves or whatever, but they aren’t going to bed with children.

Why wasn’t Shirley Temple sleeping with children? Her childhood was stolen from her, too!

by Anonymousreply 306April 6, 2019 1:57 AM

Excellent interview on Billboard that's worth a read...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307April 6, 2019 2:02 AM

R307 Did he address making up the train station abuse stories or is that an old article? Notice the interviews stopped when people started investigating the stories.

by Anonymousreply 308April 6, 2019 2:15 AM

Is anyone expecting Wade's appeal to be successful? The judge is about to rule on it, and it seems unlikely they'll hold the corporation liable when they couldn't prove the employees knew anything, and the judge dismissed the lawsuit rather firmly saying you can't sue a corporation instead of the estate.

by Anonymousreply 309April 6, 2019 2:20 AM

They only did 2 interviews, R308. Nobody cares about the fucking train station!

by Anonymousreply 310April 6, 2019 2:24 AM

R310

*person says they were abused until 14 in a specific bedroom and gives photos of the train station it happened in multiple times*

*construction records reveal the train station wasn't there until they were 16/17*

Everybody else: He needs to clarify this. What happened to "traded in?" You: Nobody cares about the train station.

by Anonymousreply 311April 6, 2019 2:31 AM

"everybody else" oh, my sides! Absolutely no one else is saying that. Everybody else gets that when you are traumatized by being sold to a pedo by your fucking bitch mom, you may have some fucking issues and memory problems not to mention PTSD.

by Anonymousreply 312April 6, 2019 2:37 AM

R310 You're totally right , laughable how R311 thinks she and one other loser constitutes 'everybody else'Pedophile

by Anonymousreply 313April 6, 2019 2:38 AM

The one other loser being the other fan who posts non stop 'but,but,but...' anti victims fangirl crap , tho' not convinced it isn't the same sad case/different server.

by Anonymousreply 314April 6, 2019 2:42 AM

R312 R313 I just searched "Leaving Neverland" on Twitter and Facebook and almost every post is about the impossible train station abuse...that's where "everyone else" comes from.

Unless you're going to hit me with the "paid poster" SONY/conspiracy theorist nonsense then it's safe to say people are questioning. Hence my post at R311.

by Anonymousreply 315April 6, 2019 2:43 AM

Example of Twitter search for "Leaving Neverland."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316April 6, 2019 2:44 AM

For those unaware of the key inconsistency

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317April 6, 2019 2:46 AM

R307 Undoubtedly that is the best article on Leaving Neverland that cuts through so much of the hysterical BS Michael fans have been churning out the past 5 weeks.

[quote]The three speak less about abuse than about creation: the grueling, precarious process of filming and decisions about structure and tone. They also explore more deeply one of the doc’s main themes -- the role Jackson played in Robson’s and Safechuck’s professional lives -- and discuss an issue beyond its purview: both men’s ongoing efforts to extricate themselves from Jackson’s spell. That process might mirror viewers’ own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318April 6, 2019 2:52 AM

Normal people are not indulging in Twitter debates about this, we have all moved on , totally satisfied, with not a shred of doubt as to Jackson's guilt. It's only boo-hoo fans who are thrashing about trying to cloud the issue. We need no further clarification R317, these threads have been polluted with your 'clarifications' endlessly, you have more than made your point and we have considered its merits and dismissed it accordingly. You should return to Twitter where you and your fellow 'fans' can agree how saintly pedophile Jackson was. There is nothing for you here , you have converted nobody to your futile cause, you are just an irritant,and don't take that to mean you are being effective in wearing people down, you are not, you are just annoying and boring.

by Anonymousreply 319April 6, 2019 2:53 AM

Action to sue James Safechuck Snr for almost $1m filed 26 April 2013. Stephanie Safechuck had shares. James Safechuck Sr was served 14 May 2013.

Wade Robson appeared on Today Show on 16 May 2013. Son James Jr. sees it and realized he also had been abused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320April 6, 2019 2:53 AM

Court papers for Lorenn Anderson v Sea/Sue Inc, Anderson and Safechuck can be found here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321April 6, 2019 2:54 AM

Following on from this, James Safechuck Jnr goes to see a psychiatrist for the first time on 20 May 2013 and reveals the abuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322April 6, 2019 2:54 AM

Datalounge has always had an anti MJ streak but it makes sense since DL has always promoted gossip and blind items as fact.

by Anonymousreply 323April 6, 2019 2:55 AM

Normal people are not indulging in Twitter debates about this, we have all moved on , totally satisfied, with not a shred of doubt as to Jackson's guilt. It's only boo-hoo fans who are thrashing about trying to cloud the issue. We need no further clarification [R322], these threads have been polluted with your 'clarifications' endlessly, you have more than made your point and we have considered its merits and dismissed it accordingly. You should return to Twitter where you and your fellow 'fans' can agree how saintly pedophile Jackson was. There is nothing for you here , you have converted nobody to your futile cause, you are just an irritant,and don't take that to mean you are being effective in wearing people down, you are not, you are just annoying and boring.

by Anonymousreply 324April 6, 2019 2:56 AM

R318 That's the same interview where Wade claims to have quit the tribute show. Was stunned that this interview went to press when the Wade's correspondence was readily available on the internet. Dan Reed even repeated that same lie during a French TV interview but this time they presented the email on screen.

by Anonymousreply 325April 6, 2019 3:00 AM

There is nothing for you here R325 , you have converted nobody to your futile cause, you are just an irritant,and don't take that to mean you are being effective in wearing people down, you are not, you are just annoying and boring.

by Anonymousreply 326April 6, 2019 3:01 AM

In that same interview, all three men deny any financial motive.

by Anonymousreply 327April 6, 2019 3:02 AM

You are boring R327

by Anonymousreply 328April 6, 2019 3:03 AM

R326 Who made you hall monitor? If there is nothing to discuss, as you have suggested, then why keep posting? I've been following LN updates across social media, all of which are on topic.

by Anonymousreply 329April 6, 2019 3:06 AM

There's only one Train Station Troll here, it just looks like two becauze he switches between his laptop and his phone.

by Anonymousreply 330April 6, 2019 3:07 AM

You are a boring fan R329 nobody wants to hear your nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 331April 6, 2019 3:08 AM

The only thing the ruckus of Michael fans is doing is causing more people to watch the documentary, remember them declaring it an instant flop when actually 8.5 million domestic tuned in? They are guaranteeing a sequel will be made because filmmakers can trust Jackson fans will thrust the film in the limelight with their protests. And you can't buy publicity like that.

by Anonymousreply 332April 6, 2019 3:09 AM

Seany O'Kane, sad and obsessed Train Station Troll.

by Anonymousreply 333April 6, 2019 3:10 AM

4m Brits watched it, which is a high figure for there.

by Anonymousreply 334April 6, 2019 3:11 AM

MJ - King of Pedos or King of Pop?

Poll!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 6, 2019 3:17 AM

Please F and F any comments on here about train station.

by Anonymousreply 336April 6, 2019 3:27 AM

[quote]Wrong. What's the source of this crap? It seems like it was written specifically to slander Jackson?

The source of "this crap," R289, is a 212-page report (link below) entitled "Child Molesters: A Behavioral Analysis," put out jointly by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children and the Office of Juvenile Justice & Delinquency Prevention, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigations. The report was written specifically for professionals investigating the sexual exploitation of children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337April 6, 2019 3:34 AM

Oh fuck off r323, get off a gay board with your anti-gay sentiments. Let us not forget your post about how Safechuck was probably taking raw loads and getting aids instead of getting molested by jacko, which he was.

by Anonymousreply 338April 6, 2019 3:35 AM

The TST is homophobic beyond belief, mentioning AIDS, ffs.

by Anonymousreply 339April 6, 2019 3:37 AM

The documentary was brilliant and has shone a light on a villain who got away with his crimes for years, condoned by a tame groomed public....us! Some are still hypnotized like our resident fangirl and desperate to discredit the documentary by any means necessary. The fangirl's only success is in railroading the dialogue here so it is all about swatting away her persistent mosquito buzz of 'but..but...but'. I would like to hear what DL has to say about the documentary and Jackson's skill at leading a pedophile lifestyle in plain view without the constant trip wires from the tedious fangirl dazed on Jesus Juice.

by Anonymousreply 340April 6, 2019 3:38 AM

I saw this Dan Reed interview. The crazies have only made him spicy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341April 6, 2019 3:42 AM

"Please F and F any comments on here about train station."

Lol, Safechuck makes up several detailed abuse stories about a train station that didn't exist and this is how you thirsty queens address it? James doesn't want you boys, move on. The rest of us here wanna know his secret to time travel.

by Anonymousreply 342April 6, 2019 3:45 AM

[quote] Oh fuck off [R323], get off a gay board with your anti-gay sentiments. Let us not forget your post about how Safechuck was probably taking raw loads and getting aids instead of getting molested by jacko, which he was.

I never posted anything like that. I have said previously that I feel bad for Wade and James but that does not excuse what they are doing.

by Anonymousreply 343April 6, 2019 3:47 AM

R323 Did you see this comment:

Yes, plus I think people have sympathy for those who are perceived to have mental problems, and that is James. I suspect he has some type of developmental/social disorder--the nervousness, rapid eye-movement, inattentive look all appears genetic--autism spectrum disorder maybe. It's well beyond generalized anxiety.

Wade was never a particularly trustworthy character. Dating Brandi, begging for a job, claiming not to know about the Estate, selling all the valuable memorabilia before "burning" the rest, dancing to MJ's music & giving lessons, and his compulsive choice to lie in every lawsuit (even he called himself a master of deception) made him a less than "perfect victim" even by very generous, forgiving standards. Not to mention the rehearsed, calculated nature of every statement he makes adds to the dubious nature of his claims.

Safechuck has been caught, but Wade is still in the game for now I think. I'm interested to see what the next big find will be.

by Anonymousreply 344April 6, 2019 3:47 AM

R344 Yes, I did. I'm not going to speculate on their reasons for doing this. I'd rather stick to their testimonies and the facts.

by Anonymousreply 345April 6, 2019 3:49 AM

R345 Fair enough, that was just my theory in response to the thought of why people are making so many excuses for them, when the construction records show he could not have been there for example.

by Anonymousreply 346April 6, 2019 3:51 AM

R344 R345 ( We know you are one sad fraufan ) Normal people are not indulging in debates about this, we are all totally satisfied, with not a shred of doubt as to Jackson's guilt. It's only boo-hoo fans like you who are thrashing about trying to cloud the issue. We need no further clarification,these threads have been polluted with your 'clarifications' endlessly, you have more than made your point and we have considered its merits and dismissed it accordingly. There is nothing for you here , you have converted nobody to your futile cause, you are just an irritant,and don't take that to mean you are being effective in wearing people down, you are not, you are just annoying and boring.

by Anonymousreply 347April 6, 2019 3:53 AM

I fucking blocked the train troll.

At first it was amusing to watch it spout on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on but Christ on a crutch, I'm done with that pedo apologist cunt fuck.

by Anonymousreply 348April 6, 2019 3:55 AM

R348 Preach. She really stinks the place up.

by Anonymousreply 349April 6, 2019 3:59 AM

R348 The "I blocked" and "everyone capable of debate is a PEDO APOLOGIST" troll is back. Only a matter of time before he starts getting frustrated and demanding others block people too. -2/10

by Anonymousreply 350April 6, 2019 4:00 AM

It's totally understandable how money can make that number increase when 4 year old men only start "remembering" they were abused (in places that didn't exist no less) by the world's most prolific musician almost a decade after his death.

"A false allegation of child sexual abuse is an accusation that a person committed one or more acts of child sexual abuse when in reality there was no perpetration of abuse by the accused person as alleged. Such accusations can be brought by the alleged victim, or by another person on the alleged victim's behalf. Studies on the rate of recorded child abuse allegations in the 1990s suggested that the overall rate of false accusations at that time was approximately 10%."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351April 6, 2019 4:02 AM

^^40 year old men

by Anonymousreply 352April 6, 2019 4:03 AM

R337 It's not that impressive that you, or someone else, were able to cherry pick quotes from a 212 page document whose specific points I have already refuted. Jackson was actually quite mature for his age, and as many of his detractors even admit, cunning in the ways of business. He had personal and professional relationships with mostly adults. Many of those children he spent time with not only regarded him as a friend but a mentor. His generosity extended to other adults as well as children. Yes, Jackson enjoyed and sought inspiration from artistic works about childhood but so do many other artists,performers, and directors. Jackson was an idealist who rejected things such as racism, and talked about living in a post racial society. Most children share those values.

by Anonymousreply 353April 6, 2019 4:03 AM

I blocked the TST on both his devices and 200 replies disappeared!

by Anonymousreply 354April 6, 2019 4:04 AM

R354 Doesn't understand how DL works

[quote]I blocked the TST on both his devices and 200 replies disappeared![/quote]

by Anonymousreply 355April 6, 2019 4:05 AM

R350 , R353 = Boring Fraufan and it's not people who are being suggested as worthy of blocking, it's you, because you are a dreary broken record and the record is 'I love Michael Jackson so much I am willing to shit on child abuse victims' It's an ugly song and you've sung it til you're hoarse to no effect. Jackson was only an idealist in that his ideal was 7 year old boy's asshole and he moved heaven and earth to get it.

by Anonymousreply 356April 6, 2019 4:06 AM

Speaking of trolls and bots, Sony is making a mistake with the bots. Just read a tweet by Heather Graham and the actor from Originals who were supporting wade and James and the nuts were posting outrageous tweets putting them down and being really insane. That turns off fans and regular people who feel it's over the top bullying of actors by pedo apologists.

I wonder if a marvel actor like Chris Evans or Hemsworth said something supportive of the film. Marvel fans are truly rabid, I could see them going off on people attacking Thor or captain america.

by Anonymousreply 357April 6, 2019 4:07 AM

[quote]Jackson was actually quite mature for his age

Oh, my sides, R353...!

by Anonymousreply 358April 6, 2019 4:08 AM

The dummy TST doesn't understand that if you block a user, all their relies disappear.

by Anonymousreply 359April 6, 2019 4:09 AM

He said we are "thirsty queens" Go fuck yourself, again. And absolutely no one is talking about time travel or scratching their heads over Safechuck's story.

Yeah, you aren't a homophobe at all, TST.

"Lol, Safechuck makes up several detailed abuse stories about a train station that didn't exist and this is how you thirsty queens address it? James doesn't want you boys, move on. The rest of us here wanna know his secret to time travel."

by Anonymousreply 360April 6, 2019 4:12 AM

This was interesting. More on the discrepancies about the "victim"and his impossible tale of abuse in a place construction records show did not exist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361April 6, 2019 4:13 AM

Fuck you r361.

by Anonymousreply 362April 6, 2019 4:14 AM

R360 The anti-MJ haters must be trying very hard to detract away from the train station that didn't exist bombshell by typing paragraphs of info from different (and sometimes the same) devices.

Sad! Safechuck doesn't want you sweetheart. Just the estate's money.

by Anonymousreply 363April 6, 2019 4:15 AM

Again, stupid, anti MJ haters would mean MJ lovers, and I can assure you, we are not that.

by Anonymousreply 364April 6, 2019 4:16 AM

it's hard to admit your crush faked a sex abuse claim but the construction records show he wasn't there.

by Anonymousreply 365April 6, 2019 4:17 AM

R364 Neither was James.

by Anonymousreply 366April 6, 2019 4:17 AM

R359, it also doesn't seem to understand that its entire posting history can be seen when it's on block, like that time it thought to position itself as a regular poster by pretending to be a "21-year-old gay" on PrEP.

It would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 367April 6, 2019 4:19 AM

Sought*

by Anonymousreply 368April 6, 2019 4:20 AM

Read the new response by MJJ companies to Safechuck's last appeal attempt.

It's amazing how they decimate their lies forthwith and put it all into perspective. The rebuttal doc was just released. No idea if I'll wait to see it on TV or stream on Youtube.

by Anonymousreply 369April 6, 2019 4:20 AM

Crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370April 6, 2019 4:20 AM

R370 etc etc etc is also the same cunt, lest we forget who posted this in thread 12 reply 569 ... Safechuck: MJ licked my anus when I was numerous times in a train station at Neverland (even though my mother said Jackson was hardly there when they were and the station wasn't built until years later when he was almost an adult.) Reality: Safechuck was getting DP'd with raw loads at that train station while MJ was living across the country, and his mental illness is a pre-AIDs effect before the good meds came out.

by Anonymousreply 371April 6, 2019 4:22 AM

No one cares when or where you watch it r369, no one cares about this shit.

by Anonymousreply 372April 6, 2019 4:23 AM

This is how the Jackson estate addresses all of the crazy "cooks, maids," and other whacky employees that Leaving Neverland truthers love to post:

Although Robson’s allegations that the Corporations knew or had reason to know of abuse is not challenged for purposes of this appeal, the Corporations note that not a single former employee who Robson cites as claiming to have believed Jackson was acting inappropriately ever went to the police, and all of them were paid at least $20,000 each by tabloid television shows in the 1990s to tell their stories, and did so only after being terminated by Jackson or companies associated with him. (See 4 AA 3880 [citing undisputed evidence as to every witness].)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373April 6, 2019 4:23 AM

Crazy Frau R373 Wrote this .... Safechuck was getting DP'd with raw loads at that train station while MJ was living across the country, and his mental illness is a pre-AIDs effect before the good meds came out.

by Anonymousreply 374April 6, 2019 4:26 AM

Thanks r374, I was looking for that too. Yeah, not at all homophobic or insane.

by Anonymousreply 375April 6, 2019 4:27 AM

[quote]Jackson was actually quite mature for his age

Ummm, riiiiight... well, THAT surely explains all the suggestive crotch-grabbing dance moves and crazy, sexed-up (read: non-existent) multiple trysts with all those HOTT adult females, while at the same time claiming to be an entirely pure, innocent, and ASEXUAL child-lover. LMFAO...!

by Anonymousreply 376April 6, 2019 4:28 AM

OP, R14, and R66

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377April 6, 2019 4:32 AM

No problem R375 I'll be delighted to dig out that quote as often as Fanfrau continues to stink the place up, that reference again Thread 12 reply 569 , that charming post tells you everything you need to know about the piece of shit who wrote it

by Anonymousreply 378April 6, 2019 4:35 AM

I wonder what type of mental gymnastics must be present to accuse someone of licking your anus multiple times in a place that didn't exist.

When he said he felt shame, I understand that. He committed a shameful act with these lies and is clearly having trouble dealing with it.

by Anonymousreply 379April 6, 2019 4:36 AM

Crazy to see previously ardent supporters of Safechuck admit the train station abuse stories (re the one that didn't exist) caused them to sow seeds of doubt--wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380April 6, 2019 4:38 AM

Neverland Firsthand - The shocking rebuttal video that Dan Reed never wanted you to see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381April 6, 2019 4:39 AM

Also note that Safechuck claims MJ pleaded for him to testify (and threatened to get him "for perjury" LOL toward the end of the 05 trial BUT court transcripts prove that the judge BANNED testimony from Safechuck months before trial even started! Another proven lie!!

by Anonymousreply 382April 6, 2019 4:40 AM

R379 I imagine similar mental gymnastics to those that inspired you to start the thread linked at R377 when you pretended to be 21 and a gay man sympathetic to those first hit with AIDS, you seem to have lost sympathy later when you said this on thread 12 reply 569 " Safechuck was getting DP'd with raw loads at that train station while MJ was living across the country, and his mental illness is a pre-AIDs effect before the good meds came out." Do you feel any shame atr

by Anonymousreply 383April 6, 2019 4:42 AM

People always comment that James Safechuck looks disturbed and broken throughout the Leaving Neverland documentary and the After Neverland interview. They aren't lying. I'd be disturbed and broken too if I was trying to tarnish the man that made my childhood dreams come true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384April 6, 2019 4:43 AM

You are disturbed R384 see R383

by Anonymousreply 385April 6, 2019 4:44 AM

Leaving Neverland director makes dramatic u-turn admitting James Safechuck CAN’T have been abused by Michael Jackson on dates he claimed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386April 6, 2019 4:44 AM

We should remind ourselves the homosexual pedophile protector [R16] who has spent days and days posting their tired fangirl rubbish , posted this charming piece in the last thread at [R569] in demented defense of their train station bullshit ... 'Safechuck: MJ licked my anus when I was numerous times in a train station at Neverland (even though my mother said Jackson was hardly there when they were and the station wasn't built until years later when he was almost an adult.) Reality: Safechuck was getting DP'd with raw loads at that train station while MJ was living across the country, and his mental illness is a pre-AIDs effect before the good meds came out......' You really are a snivelling, pathetic 'fan' ,you truly deserve the dismal, empty, friendless life you clearly have. Enjoy watching your homosexual pedophile's reputation turn to shit

by Anonymousreply 387April 6, 2019 4:44 AM

Michael Jackson’s Estate Slams Wade Robson While Shooting Down His Appeal in Abuse Case: ‘Overwhelming’ Evidence He’s Lying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388April 6, 2019 4:45 AM

Oh my god. This is fantastic and from an actual survivor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389April 6, 2019 4:46 AM

MJ troll needs to be in front of a train, preferably an on-coming one. What fucking lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 390April 6, 2019 4:46 AM

Wade Robson has a VERY long history of going after Michael Jackson and other celebrities for money. Leaving Neverland is about making money, not about victims of sexual abuse. Shame on HBO.

by Anonymousreply 391April 6, 2019 4:47 AM

These are two extremely detailed and key stories in the documentary which have been provably fabricated. It makes you wonder about the rest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392April 6, 2019 4:47 AM

Crazy Frau R391 Wrote this .... Safechuck was getting DP'd with raw loads at that train station while MJ was living across the country, and his mental illness is a pre-AIDs effect before the good meds came out. Shame on R391

by Anonymousreply 393April 6, 2019 4:48 AM

Hilarious!

"If wade Robson is a "celebrity choreographer" than I am freaking miss universe! 🙄 Greatest lie of Michael Jackson's life was when he told this creepy creature that he is a "great dancer " I am laughing at this since a whole freaking hour #MJInnocent"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394April 6, 2019 4:49 AM

Crazy Frau ]R394 Wrote this ( thread 12 reply 569 ) .... Safechuck was getting DP'd with raw loads at that train station while MJ was living across the country, and his mental illness is a pre-AIDs effect before the good meds came out. Not hilarious, just sick.

by Anonymousreply 395April 6, 2019 4:50 AM

The Michael Jackson Estate has been aggressively denying all the allegations against MJ since HBO announced #LeavingNeverland.

The estate says there's "overwhelming" evidence that proves that one of the accusers, Wade Robson, is lying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396April 6, 2019 4:51 AM

I was referring to the pro-MJ troll R393.

by Anonymousreply 397April 6, 2019 4:52 AM

R395 I don't know what else Safechuck could have been doing in a train station room that didn't exist...since Jackson was living across the country. I figure he was getting toxic loads in the super secret train station from someone else. Maybe Wade swings both ways?

by Anonymousreply 398April 6, 2019 4:53 AM

Oh well we didn't know that Divina said so r394! Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 399April 6, 2019 4:53 AM

Maybe someone should introduce Jimmy Safechuck to PrEP/Truvada. Then he won't have to invent abuse stories in places that didn't exist. He can just go to his local McDonald's and get "abused" all day long in a place that does exist.

by Anonymousreply 400April 6, 2019 4:54 AM

R396 is a liar, created a thread , see link at R377 where she lied about being sympathetic to AIDS victims but then wrote ( thread 12 reply 569 ) this..."Safechuck was getting DP'd with raw loads at that train station while MJ was living across the country, and his mental illness is a pre-AIDs effect before the good meds came out." She also lied that she is a 21 year old gay man, when we know you are a frumpy, dumpy Jackson fan frau.

by Anonymousreply 401April 6, 2019 4:55 AM

R401 I don't know what else Safechuck could have been doing in a train station room that didn't exist...since Jackson was living across the country. I figure he was getting toxic loads in the super secret train station from someone else. Maybe Wade swings both ways?

by Anonymousreply 402April 6, 2019 4:56 AM

I don't know what else Safechuck could have been doing in a train station room that didn't exist...since Jackson was living across the country. I figure he was getting toxic loads in the super secret train station from someone else. Maybe Wade swings both ways?

*Article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403April 6, 2019 4:57 AM

R393, oops, I was actually R390, so disregard my reply at R397.

by Anonymousreply 404April 6, 2019 4:57 AM

R404 You're an incompetent idiot, who can't even copy and paste the same post about Safechuck catching raw loads in a train station (that didn't exist until he was damn near an adult), where this "abuse" took place.

by Anonymousreply 405April 6, 2019 4:59 AM

Correction: is the correct term "hot loads" or "toxic loads?"

No telling what a grifter like Wade was shooting up James' bum while Michael was in NY.

by Anonymousreply 406April 6, 2019 5:00 AM

R405 I'm not R404 but you dare to comment on other people's competence! You think you are competent at protecting pedophile Jackson R405? You have been ranting for days and days and all you've achieved is everybody hates you. I assume that's a position you are familiar with from your everyday life but what a glutton for punishment you are. And trying to make light of your ugly attitude to AIDS will not work you prize cunt.

by Anonymousreply 407April 6, 2019 5:06 AM

Not just him, r407, we now hate Jackson too which makes me wonder if this was some sort of mindfuck.

by Anonymousreply 408April 6, 2019 5:09 AM

R407 If you want to switch to the "Grand Canyon" inconsistency to switch it up that's always an option too.

Speaking to the Mirror Online on Friday (March 29), Smallcombe made reference to the fact that Robson said the abuse started when his family went to the Grand Canyon and he stayed behind with Jackson at Neverland. But Smallcombe claims that Robson’s mother, Joy, told a court under oath in 1993 that Robson actually joined them on them trip.

“His mother, Joy Robson, testified under oath in a deposition in 1993/1994 in relation to the Jordie Chandler case that Wade had actually gone with them on that trip to the Grand Canyon, before the entire family returned to Neverland for the second time the following weekend,” Smallcombe said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409April 6, 2019 5:09 AM

BBC presenter reads out Michael Jackson’s Estate Statement response to Wade Robson, James Safechuck and Dan Reed.

Notice Safechuck’s guilt kicking in?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410April 6, 2019 5:11 AM

R357 the actor from Originals who were supporting wade and James

his name please

by Anonymousreply 411April 6, 2019 5:11 AM

R406 You should be more up on what terms are in common usage for loads being 21 and a young gay man on prep! What a pathetic liar you are. In the thread linked at R377 which you started you wrote this...'.I'm a young gay (21 years old), and I see a lot of people asking questions like "did X survive?" It makes me sad, and they didn't teach this stuff in school. It's hard to get a picture of just how devastating it was, and for many of you, it touched you personally'. You clearly have a much darker attitude to people with AIDS from your ugliness displayed here. You really are a sick fuck, but then that goes with the MJ fan territory.

by Anonymousreply 412April 6, 2019 5:13 AM

"Me watching Dan Reed, James Safechuck and Wade Robson's credibility being absolutely demolished with each new receipt coming out... MJ supporters don't play around "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413April 6, 2019 5:14 AM

Since the major inconsistencies, Wade Robson and the other guy are avoiding interviews like the plague. Dan Reedwill probably say because they are being bullied. All you have to do is watch their appearance on Oprah to see that they are lying. I'm shocked that Vince Russo believed those losers.

by Anonymousreply 414April 6, 2019 5:15 AM

R412 You could get Wade Robson to dance at your next gig (Taco Bell) since you believe him, don't bring wifey though, Wade has got a habit of running off with others while in a relationship (ask Britney & Justin) ...then again so does your wife 😏.

by Anonymousreply 415April 6, 2019 5:15 AM

They are fucking being bullied you psycho at 414! You said you wrote Safechuck and threatened to email his co-workers too, you're a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 416April 6, 2019 5:16 AM

Wow. Amazing to see survivors are also calling out this nonsense.

"I was molested when I was 9 years old.

I don't believe Wade Robson or James Safechuck.

Even if you aren't convinced of MJ's innocence, at the very LEAST you should see that their claims are questionable."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417April 6, 2019 5:18 AM

R415 What gig? What wifey? Wtf are you talking about you sad old spinster.Why are you here? Shouldn't a 21 year old on prep be out on the town? you are one sad Frau.

by Anonymousreply 418April 6, 2019 5:19 AM

R376 Are you offended by Elvis gyrations as well? Pathetic pearl clutchers.

by Anonymousreply 419April 6, 2019 5:20 AM

So not only is Wade Robson a liar and a disgrace to actual sexual abuse victims, but he’s a known cheater and opportunist as well? Not to mention a clout-chaser and apparently cheated on his then-girlfriend with Britney Spears? Man, receipts can be a real pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 420April 6, 2019 5:21 AM

Anyway, I’m done with this thread. You guys are just a bunch of bullies.

by Anonymousreply 421April 6, 2019 5:22 AM

R419 You are a disgrace period. 21 yr old gay boy on prep...bullshit, you are a middle aged spinster woman, you reek of it!

by Anonymousreply 422April 6, 2019 5:23 AM

LOL at the desperation of Wade Robson's lawyer suggesting MJ molested Donald Trump's son, among others. From John Branca's deposition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423April 6, 2019 5:23 AM

R423 '21 and on prep, younger than springtime and twice as exciting'

by Anonymousreply 424April 6, 2019 5:26 AM

Maybe Safechuck tried to come onto Michael when he was 17, and got rebuffed. Perhaps that's why he invented the train station abuse implausible lie.

His wife is a biggun', Maybe ole boy is in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 425April 6, 2019 5:26 AM

Ole boy? JFC, just stop.

by Anonymousreply 426April 6, 2019 5:27 AM

Brandi Jackson said Wade Robson's mom attempted to position herself in the lives of Michael Jackson's children after he died.

His parents passed off some interesting....genes to create a scam artist like him. A self-called "master of deception."

by Anonymousreply 427April 6, 2019 5:27 AM

R425 etc etc etc etc You think you have enough life experience at 21 to be so sure of yourself and your opinions? Perhaps the prep has gone to your head?

by Anonymousreply 428April 6, 2019 5:28 AM

LMAO at some of Wade's pathetic MJ tributes. This frau really cannot dance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429April 6, 2019 5:29 AM

You should know from scam artists R427...21 and on prep!

by Anonymousreply 430April 6, 2019 5:30 AM

Wade Robson started his allegations in 2013 against Jackson after being rejected from Le Cirque du Soleil (a Michael Jackson production).

I'm sure his book drafts and whatnot are closely aligned with this. Same goes for Safechuck's family getting sued for a massive amount of money and him going to therapy to "realize" his abuse a week later. "Unfortunate coincidence."

by Anonymousreply 431April 6, 2019 5:30 AM

Quoting an MJ fan:

" I really hope that James Safechuck and Wade Robson are reading all these posts and comments"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432April 6, 2019 5:31 AM

I wonder if Wade knows what double penetration in? Since he claimed MJ just licked his anus for several years I bet he was shocked when Brandi opened up for him while he was "seeing" Michael still according to egg head Dan Reed.

by Anonymousreply 433April 6, 2019 5:34 AM

I really think you need to take it easy on the prep R433, you're only 21 after all, I wonder if it agrees with you,, you seem to be be displaying signs of emotional disturbance , it might be affecting your mood!

by Anonymousreply 434April 6, 2019 5:36 AM

Wade Robson’s story of first being molested has also been proven false. When will it end.

Re R409

by Anonymousreply 435April 6, 2019 5:38 AM

I can see the title of Safechuck's next book:

A Toxic Load in a 23 Year Old Hole

by Anonymousreply 436April 6, 2019 5:39 AM

No. Safechuck's next book:

MJ Licked My Anus And All I Got Was 70k In Unpaid Attorneys Fees And Court Costs I Can't Afford to Pay

by Anonymousreply 437April 6, 2019 5:40 AM

‘Add up the nights MJ slept with other people’s sons’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438April 6, 2019 5:42 AM

What changed in you R436 from the sensitive 21 yr old who started the thread linked at R377 which was so sympathetic to those living with AIDS to the unpleasant creature using AIDS as a punchline in your futile attacks on child abuse victims? What went wrong?

by Anonymousreply 439April 6, 2019 5:42 AM

FF train station troll and report him.

by Anonymousreply 440April 6, 2019 5:42 AM

I like how every person who questions Wade and Jimmy are "stans." I've heard it all...people who defend MJ are apart of the MJ estate, a PR campaign, a "super fan" or a Russian bots. It shows how desperate and unhinged some of these people are.

The mental gymnastics that some will go to to discredit someone that voices an opposing opinion is ridiculous.

Has no one considered that they aren't convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that MJ is innocent. He was acquitted of ALL charges - was the judge a "stan" too? There's so many people here that desperately need these allegations to be true. And for what?

Why do you need James and Wade to have been molested by Michael? i feel like that's the million dollar question here.

by Anonymousreply 441April 6, 2019 5:42 AM

Why do you use AIDS as a cheap punchline for your obsessive agenda R441?

by Anonymousreply 442April 6, 2019 5:44 AM

We don't r441, we knew he was a cho-mo long before those two kids had their lives ruined by his pedo assaults. And yeah, good question r442, what a fucking creep this guy is.

by Anonymousreply 443April 6, 2019 5:46 AM

I wonder what has to be going through your mind to keep up the sex abuse claim when you've been caught making up multiple incidents in a place that didn't exist.

Poor Safechuck is in so far...If you're reading this Jimmy just give it up. Tell the truth and it will set you free.

by Anonymousreply 444April 6, 2019 5:48 AM

Safechuck's phone number was released online. Sucks to be him right now. Maybe he'll "remember" Jackson was into phone sex once people start calling him.

by Anonymousreply 445April 6, 2019 5:50 AM

Or maybe he'll just fucking disconnect it and get a new one. Your vague threats are both ridiculous and disturbing, keep it up though, you only drum up even more sympathy for Jimmy and maybe a go fund me for him!

by Anonymousreply 446April 6, 2019 5:52 AM

You are a stan R441 R444 R445 look at your posting history, other than your bizarre 21 and on prep bullshit it is Jackson day after day after day. You insult people with AIDS 'jokes' and mock sexual assault victims, all in the name of Jackson. You are an obsessive , very boring , fan.

by Anonymousreply 447April 6, 2019 5:53 AM

R441 Russian bots

I found Wacko Jacko's trollsclub on VK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448April 6, 2019 5:57 AM

R447 Safechuck lied about having his anus licked in a train station repeatedly when he was fourteen...in reality he was probably getting DP'd in the same place (which was only built) when he was 17 by someone who couldn't have (schedule wise) been Jackson. Give it up man. Can't recover from this debunked crap. I suggest trying to make Wade credible again.

by Anonymousreply 449April 6, 2019 5:58 AM

R448 My favorite from that page. So accurate!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450April 6, 2019 5:59 AM

R446 It's funny. Safechuck is too deep in HBO's witness protection to start a GoFundMe. That would kill the last bit of credibility he had. Hilarious! Especially since now would be the time to raise funds.

Of course, the estate would likely swoop in and seize the funds to satisfy the 70k in unpaid judgement/attorney's fees and court costs. I bet then Safechuck would be looking mighty nervous haha!

by Anonymousreply 451April 6, 2019 6:02 AM

Does it sink in R451 that you are broadcasting your shit to a totally disinterested audience?

by Anonymousreply 452April 6, 2019 6:03 AM

"Oh Michael. Keep licking my anus"

by Anonymousreply 453April 6, 2019 6:06 AM

Oh R453 keep taking the imaginary prep

by Anonymousreply 454April 6, 2019 6:11 AM

R452 Then change threads. Here's one you might like. It's about the fictional book where Safechuck got his story from. I would post a Google drive link to the full copy but pedo-loving Leaving Neverland truthers who actually believe these men were in "love" with Jackson like yourself might get too excited.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455April 6, 2019 6:18 AM

JFC is that fucking idiot R455 still droning on! Just caught up on their antics. Wtf is R377 about? your AIDS concern in that thread you started turns to AIDS mockery all through this thread, what a total cunt. You've shown yourself up you sad fuck.

by Anonymousreply 456April 6, 2019 6:20 AM

Oh I like the thread linked at r455, it reminds me what a piece of shit, mindfucker MJ was. If even HALF these stories are true, MJ was one sick fuck. And I bet most of them are true.

"Friday, February 19, 1993. At 7 p.m., Jackson arrived in Los Angeles in his limousine to pick up Jordie and his family. When Jordie got in the limousine he noticed that there was another boy inside with Jackson. It was Brett Barnes, who Jordie had spoken to by phone before, and who Jackson had presented as his cousin.

"I found Brett very shy and quiet," Jordie said. "Michael and he were very close while the limousine headed to the ranch. Brett was seated between Michael's legs. They hugged a lot, and kissed each other on the cheek." This made Jordie uncomfortable, not because he found it strange, but because he was jealous of all the attention Brett was receiving. It was not the same as Jackson had given him the week before.

Upon arriving at the ranch, the security guards took the guests' suitcases and put them in the visitors' cabins. Brett's suitcase was taken directly to Jackson's room. "We already knew Michael's orders," explained Abdul. "Brett would sleep with him that night. And the Chandler family's things would be taken to a visitor s room. I advised the rest of the personnel how Michael wanted things distributed. He always gave us the details for the children that would stay with him, so that when they arrived the beds and the amenities were already prepared. In the years I worked there I never saw a girl, woman or adult invited to his room. Only young boys."

While at the ranch, Jackson dedicated a lot of time and attention to Brett. Jordie got along well with Brett and they played together. But Jordie noticed that Jackson and Brett had a close relationship, closer than he had with the singer. For Jordie's mother it was clear: "Jordie was jealous." For June it was totally understandable that he felt jealous. She explained to her son that Jackson had to divide his care and attention between two people. This time, instead of giving it all to Jordie, he gave it to Brett. June further explained that Brett and Jackson had known each other longer and therefore it was natural that they would have a closer relationship. Her explanation, though, did not make Jordie less jealous

by Anonymousreply 457April 6, 2019 6:23 AM

R457 I thought you would, it was written by a fellow NAMBLA member like yourself, and the source of many of Safechuck's claims.

by Anonymousreply 458April 6, 2019 6:25 AM

R455 Why don't you address your issues with the truth...21 and on prep!...Even if people here wanted to hear about Jackson's 'innocence', which they clearly don't as they accept the obvious truth of his pedophilia, you are not the person to discuss it with as you are a liar and also clearly have a homophobic attitude, ergo you are unfit for purpose.

by Anonymousreply 459April 6, 2019 6:25 AM

Quote from R70. So good it needs to be reposted.

[quote]You're screaming into the wind. The train station is but one of many, many inconsistencies in the film. Leaving NL doesn't even match their most recent depositions. Jimmy's alleged abuse timeline has been proven wrong. Joy Robson maintains in every deposition including one from 2016 that she took Wade with her to the Grand Canyon. Anyone else who had their suit dismissed so many times wouldn't even be given the time of day. Yet, they STILL got a major platform to tell their story. And They are still changing their story. Seriously, what the fuck? If their claims weren't credible before LN, they sure as shit not right now. All we have is even more damning proof that they are lying, not that we even need that. They took advantage of the social and political climate, but at some point, it becomes too much a willing suspension of disbelief.

by Anonymousreply 460April 6, 2019 6:27 AM

Judging from that poll there is definitely more than one poster defending MJ and even more who are lurking. By targeting just one poster, many here are hoping to squash everyone else from having an opposing view. It’s not just mean but speaks to an underlying insecurity. I’ve stayed on topic and haven’t insulted anyone, least of all abuse victims.

by Anonymousreply 461April 6, 2019 6:31 AM

R460 So good it needs to be reposted. In the thread linked at [R377] which you started you wrote this...'.I'm a young gay (21 years old), and I see a lot of people asking questions like "did X survive?" It makes me sad, and they didn't teach this stuff in school. It's hard to get a picture of just how devastating it was, and for many of you, it touched you personally'. You clearly have a much darker attitude to people with AIDS from your ugliness displayed here laughing about abuse victims getting 'toxic' loads. You really are a sick fuck, but then that goes with the MJ fan territory.

by Anonymousreply 462April 6, 2019 6:31 AM

R461 How do you feel about being in the company of the likes of R460 ? Your idea that there is another side to this argument is insulting in itself. Tough luck if your choice to support a pedophile is not met with politeness.

by Anonymousreply 463April 6, 2019 6:36 AM

Leaving Neverland director makes dramatic u-turn admitting James Safechuck CAN’T have been abused by Michael Jackson on dates he claimed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464April 6, 2019 6:48 AM

Safechuck jumped on the #metoo train but unfortunately there was no train station to stop at.

by Anonymousreply 465April 6, 2019 6:49 AM

Dan Reed's tweet: 1. James Safechuck was at Neverland both before and after the construction of the train station there. The two still photos of the station shown in #leavingneverland were in fact taken by James, who is very clear that he was abused by Jackson in multiple places over many years.

Favorite Reply: I was abused in Spurs new football stadium when I was 10 it was built in 2019 . I have pictures of before and after .I'm 38

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466April 6, 2019 6:50 AM

Do us all a favor and jump under any train as soon as possible R456

by Anonymousreply 467April 6, 2019 6:51 AM

Graphic of faked abuse timeline

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468April 6, 2019 6:52 AM

Michael Jackson fans find multiple inconsistencies in Safechuck and Robson's accounts of abuse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469April 6, 2019 6:54 AM

R468 Prep at 21 mixed with Jesus Juice is obviously a very bad combination.

by Anonymousreply 470April 6, 2019 6:54 AM

"Michael Jackson fans find multiple inconsistencies in Safechuck and Robson's accounts of abuse" Yeah, and we all know his fans are super rational and objective.

by Anonymousreply 471April 6, 2019 6:56 AM

R470 Yes, it would seem as if Robson was taking enough raw, toxic loads at 23 by the second time he testified under oath that no abuse ever occurred.

by Anonymousreply 472April 6, 2019 6:57 AM

JFC r472, are you retarded? Why are you invading this site posting offensive shit about raw, toxic, loads? You need to die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 473April 6, 2019 7:01 AM

And how as the concerned 21 yr old who started the thread linked at R377 does that make you feel? You are obviously diligent with your own prep regime. I'm still puzzled as to why you would show such a 'toxic' side to your nature with the many unpleasant references you have made regarding AIDS and its transmission.

by Anonymousreply 474April 6, 2019 7:02 AM

R474 is of course for faux 21 yr old R472. She's a really nasty piece of work right R473?

by Anonymousreply 475April 6, 2019 7:07 AM

Safechuck took so many raw loads up his arse that he thinks Michael Jackson did it. No sweetie. It was all those men in your 20s who did that. No one believes the man licked your anus for a few years.

Couldn't get the Jackson estate to cover your meds and therapy, now you owe over 70k. Sad queen!

by Anonymousreply 476April 6, 2019 7:11 AM

The abuse ended in 1992 -James Safechuck

We had sex every day in the train station (opened 1994). - James Safechuck

NO the abuse did not end in 1992 - Dan Reed

Who's lying?

by Anonymousreply 477April 6, 2019 7:14 AM

Keep it up Pedostan R476 not only are you confirming yourself a complete cunt, you are providing a great example of Jackson fandom, I hope you are taking note of your fellow fan R461, do you see now why you are so despised?

by Anonymousreply 478April 6, 2019 7:26 AM

Even Safechuck states in the movie that he and Michael would fall asleep together but when he would wake up, MJ would be in ANOTHER ROOM and that he would be HURT and ask MJ to stay with him. Literally what victim begs his own abuser to stay with him to abuse him? Ridiculous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479April 6, 2019 7:48 AM

The James Safechuck's Abuse by Michael Jackson At The Train Station Story.

by Anonymousreply 480April 6, 2019 7:49 AM

James Safechuck claims that Michael Jackson abused him at the "Train Station" of Neverland Ranch.

But first, according to his 2014 sworn deposition his alleged abuse period was 1988 - 1992, Second, he had no reason to lie about that. Alright...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481April 6, 2019 7:49 AM

I have a theory that Randy, Michael's younger brother, was Michael's first victim. Michael would always single Randy out when addressing his family. ("to my family and Randy...")

Here's an interesting 1974 Tonight Show interview with the Jacksons. Serial rapist Bill Cosby is subbing for Johnny and seems a little loosey-goosey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482April 6, 2019 7:49 AM

...now a little detail on when the train station was built.

August 25 1993,

The train station wasn't there only work on the floral clock had started

*picture below, August 25, 1993

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483April 6, 2019 7:49 AM

...the construction of the actual building was approved by santa Barbara county.

*picture below, September 2, 1993

Credit : @mikesmallcombe1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484April 6, 2019 7:50 AM

...The building was still under construction in 1993 and wasn't completed until 1994.

*picture below of the train's engine plate and description

Credit : @Annie_Is_Not_OK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485April 6, 2019 7:50 AM

Now let's see what exactly James said in the movie about the train station.

*clip below, "Leaving Neverland"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486April 6, 2019 7:51 AM

...so James is saying in the film that he was abused in the "Upstairs Room" of the train station, let's put it like this

1. He was allegedly abused from 1988 - 1992

2. Train Station building's construction started from 1993 and finished in 1994

by Anonymousreply 487April 6, 2019 7:51 AM

3. He NEVER mentioned he was abused around the vicinity of the train station.

4. He NEVER mentioned that he was abused on the train.

5. There was only one train station and others were open sheds with CCTV and security all around the ranch👇

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488April 6, 2019 7:51 AM

6. He NEVER mentioned barn or a closed shed.

...Now, fortunately Dan reed agrees, that train station was NOT built when James was abused but he is saying that James got the abuse period wrong which further says that his abuse ended around 1994..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489April 6, 2019 7:52 AM

...for a moment let's agree with Dan reed...But hold on, because MJ in his 1997 deposition (Gutierrez) said that he would come to Neverland infrequently because of the "History" album recording sessions.And then "History" album was released on June 20 1995 and Then the tour began

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490April 6, 2019 7:52 AM

...the problem..... James said the abuse at the train station would happen everyday even though MJ was not there frequently. Guess what train station they showed in the film?.....Exactly the same fucking train station we've been talking about...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491April 6, 2019 7:53 AM

Now James abuse is only possible if...

1. He knew how to do time travelling.

2. MJ knew how to teleport form "History" recording studio to the train station.

And that's it, There's no other way u being abused at the place that never fucking existed. Case Closed. Bye😎

by Anonymousreply 492April 6, 2019 7:53 AM

*UPDATE

Here James is giving interview to BBC and here too he is stating that he was abused From the age of 10 - 14 (1988 -1992). @tajjackson3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493April 6, 2019 7:53 AM

*UPDATE - 2 @tajjackson3

FULL TOUR : The Train Station Of The Neverland Ranch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494April 6, 2019 7:54 AM

Also interesting that he says the behavior was like "when you first start dating..you do a lot of it..." but if the abuse started back in 1988, then this would been long after any kind of "honeymoon phase" anyways. Doesn't add up, never did.

by Anonymousreply 495April 6, 2019 7:54 AM

Safechuck says he was molested on the beds in the castle and the arcade. Brad Sunberg and Allan Scanlan both independently stated there were no beds in the castle or the arcade. Link to the full tweet and video of Safechucks claim here ➡️ https://twitter.com/Hammertonhal/status/1113882531915603969?s=19

Scanlan stated: (see the message here ➡️ https://twitter.com/Hammertonhal/status/1113922881736642568?s=19) "That is the arcade. The photo was taken before it was filled with video games. There is a second floor which you can partially see in the photo. It is a loft with one whole side open to the first floor. The second floor was full of video games also There was a walking closet up there that was full of books. I never saw a bed in there. When I say video games, I mean full size like in a country OP arcade, not the console play station that everyone has these days." So the room that Safechuck talks about was not a room but a walk in closet where books were stored. He is talking about the photo of the arcade shown in the doc.

Castle Documents ➡️ https://twitter.com/MJJRepository/status/1114352394375192576?s=19 Listed as a "Shade Struct/Electric Room/Storage" (12x20x20). Grouped together w/ Zipper on land records.

DEC. 21, 1990 - Did not exist on any site plan.

AUG. 28, 1991 - Formal permit approved.

DEC. 23, 1991 - Marked as existing (complete)

The castle (91) falls squarely outside of James' honeymoon era of 1988-89 - where he describes their sexual relationship as growing ➡️ James: "When [I] started puberty at age 12, [MJ] began to prepare [me] for separation.. This [separation] grooming period spanned several months."

We know that there was never a bed in the castle even after completion. As stated above, Sunberg, Scanlan and even Taj and Brandi have confirmed that there was no bed in the arcade OR the castle. Both Taj & Brandi describe the castle as small and used & designed for security purposes ➡️ (58:20) https://youtu.be/L-yUqqYjsJc

by Anonymousreply 496April 6, 2019 8:03 AM

That's now TWO places Safechuck says he was abused that don't add up. Great work MJ team is doing. Can't believe James duped so many people. I feel sorry for the therapist that has to put up with his incessant lies.

by Anonymousreply 497April 6, 2019 8:05 AM

[quote]Literally what victim begs his own abuser to stay with him to abuse him? Ridiculous!

A minor who enjoys the sex, you idiot! Still doesn’t mean that abuse is not taking place, moron.

Safechuck loved Michael, and was a willing participant in their affair. BUT HE WAS 10 YEARS OLD -NOT OLD ENOUGH TO CONSENT = RAPE.

by Anonymousreply 498April 6, 2019 8:15 AM

R496 Damn! Even Victor Gutierrez was more convincing and he claimed that he had a sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 499April 6, 2019 8:20 AM

I really hope more men come forward but I do understand why they may not.

by Anonymousreply 500April 6, 2019 8:58 AM

R496 Why not send all your theories about train stations, castles and building approvals to advertisers and CEOs of companies who have scrubbed Jackson from their playlists for fear of offending their customers.

....Because normal hard working people won't hand over their cash to pedo supporting organizations. I've really enjoyed hearing some fresh music played when I'm out and about, and will always hand my business over to reputable organizations without a child-sex agenda. No great loss not to hears Jackson's 3 greatest hits in the stores anymore!

by Anonymousreply 501April 6, 2019 9:07 AM

A little off topic but I recognize the interviewer as the guy who took a LOT of shade from Joan Collins. She even asked him if he was gay (and he is although he denied it in the interview).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502April 6, 2019 9:33 AM

I meant in reference to R65 above.

by Anonymousreply 503April 6, 2019 9:51 AM

R411 the actor is Daniel Gillies. He's been getting bullied and pushes back. He seems to give no fucks about being targeted. He's married to Rachael Leigh Cook who was working as a kid model at age 10 and started acting as a teen. I imagine she has stories of how kids are treated in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 504April 6, 2019 10:37 AM

Richard Marx also wrote a statement on Michael Jackson and the crazy fans who are pedo apologists. He called them out and the bots went into attack mode.

by Anonymousreply 505April 6, 2019 10:50 AM

Wow. Thirteen threads of saying the same thing, sometimes verbatim, over and over.

Do me a favor, last one to leave, turn the lights off. And should there be any new developments, feel free to start a different thread altogether.

by Anonymousreply 506April 6, 2019 12:30 PM

The Train Station Troll is a vile homophobe, obsessed with AIDS, 'loads' and Prep. She's most likely in a retirement home and gets no visitors, so spends her every waking hour defending revolting Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 507April 6, 2019 1:07 PM

You really are a snivelling, pathetic 'fan' ,you truly deserve the dismal, empty, friendless life you clearly have.

Enjoy watching your homosexual pedophile's reputation turn to shit.

by Anonymousreply 508April 6, 2019 1:09 PM

Only fraus are obsessed with AIDS and start threads hoping for salacious, morbid details about deaths.

by Anonymousreply 509April 6, 2019 1:22 PM

This Jackson frau fan is a special kind of cunt R509 , look at what it wrote at R476

by Anonymousreply 510April 6, 2019 2:09 PM

The Jackson frau fan is JABBA, who's a whole class of cunt by itself.

by Anonymousreply 511April 6, 2019 2:18 PM

Safechuck's cousin Tony tweeted in 2017 that the settlement never happened, the allegations were bullshit, and that MJ was a great person.

Sounds like he knows what this is really about.

by Anonymousreply 512April 6, 2019 4:05 PM

"James Safechuck's lawsuit against Michael Jackson 'damaged' by Leaving Neverland"

There goes the final appeal. All that sex abuse in places that weren't built yet, and all they got were 70k in legal fees payable to the estate. They should enforce the judgement aggressively and make a lesson out of these guys. Talk about poetic judgement, tens of thousands in fees charged to YOU instead of a penny in settlement money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513April 6, 2019 4:08 PM

Damn, estate statement: Leaving Neverland isn’t a documentary, it is the kind of tabloid character assassination Michael Jackson endured in life, and now in death. The film takes uncorroborated allegations that supposedly happened 20 years ago and treats them as fact. These claims were the basis of lawsuits filed by these two admitted liars which were ultimately dismissed by a judge. The two accusers testified under oath that these events never occurred. They have provided no independent evidence and absolutely no proof in support of their accusations, which means the entire film hinges solely on the word of two perjurers.

'Tellingly, the director admitted at the Sundance Film Festival that he limited his interviews only to these accusers and their families. In doing so, he intentionally avoided interviewing numerous people over the years who spent significant time with Michael Jackson and have unambiguously stated that he treated children with respect and did nothing hurtful to them. By choosing not to include any of these independent voices who might challenge the narrative that he was determined to sell, the director neglected fact checking so he could craft a narrative so blatantly one-sided that viewers never get anything close to a balanced portrait.

'For 20 years, Wade Robson denied in court and in numerous interviews, including after Michael passed, that he was a victim and stated he was grateful for everything Michael had done for him. His family benefitted from Michael’s kindness, generosity and career support up until Michael’s death. Conveniently left out of Leaving Neverland was the fact that when Robson was denied a role in a Michael Jackson themed Cirque du Soleil production, his assault allegations suddenly emerged.

'We are extremely sympathetic to any legitimate victim of child abuse. This film, however, does those victims a disservice. Because despite all the disingenuous denials made that this is not about money, it has always been about money – millions of dollars — dating back to 2013 when both Wade Robson and James Safechuck, who share the same law firm, launched their unsuccessful claims against Michael’s Estate. Now that Michael is no longer here to defend himself, Robson, Safechuck and their lawyers continue their efforts to achieve notoriety and a payday by smearing him with the same allegations a jury found him innocent of when he was alive.'

by Anonymousreply 514April 6, 2019 4:11 PM

Hilarious, new go-to response for the deflectors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515April 6, 2019 4:14 PM

R512, R513, R514 etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc Nobody cares about your obsession. Jackson died a pathetic drug addled pedophile and good riddance to him. You have your head stuck so far up that dead freak's ass you feel impelled to write shit like R476 and on a gay board! what a stupid cunt you are.

by Anonymousreply 516April 6, 2019 4:15 PM

Here's Safechuck saying on BBC that he was molested between age 10 and 14. That's 1988-1992. Not 1994 as Dan Reeds claim now. There is no way to spin this. Safechuck simply made it up that he was abused in the train station.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517April 6, 2019 4:16 PM

Safechuck jumped on the #metoo train but unfortunately there was no train station to stop at.

by Anonymousreply 518April 6, 2019 4:17 PM

Here's R517 making fun of AIDS transmission R476

by Anonymousreply 519April 6, 2019 4:18 PM

Last month Dan Reed said he researched Michael Jackson throughly over 2 years while making the movie Leaving Neverland ONE MONTH LATER "I don't know very much about Michael Jackson" and he only listened to Wade Robson and James Safechuck’s stories Meaning he did no basic research

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520April 6, 2019 4:19 PM

Almost 5,000 signatures calling for FBI investigation of J and W

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521April 6, 2019 4:20 PM

Yes. Jimmy Safechuck claimed in court that Michael Jackson abused him between 1988-1992. He claimed that Michael Jackson abused him in the train station at Neverland.

The train station was built in 1994.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522April 6, 2019 4:21 PM

The abuse ended in 1992 -James Safechuck

We had sex every day in the train station (opened 1994). - James Safechuck

NO the abuse did not end in 1992 - Dan Reed

Who's lying?

by Anonymousreply 523April 6, 2019 4:21 PM

BBC presenter reads out Michael Jackson’s Estate Statement response to Wade Robson, James Safechuck and Dan Reed.

Notice Safechuck’s guilt kicking in?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524April 6, 2019 4:23 PM

For any confusion @danreed1000 was definitely in the room when Safechuck said he was abused from 10-14

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525April 6, 2019 4:23 PM

Reed flapping his pompous gums has seriously undermined James Safechuck's "little boy" story ....eh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526April 6, 2019 4:24 PM

R526 is a disgusting homophobe see R476

by Anonymousreply 527April 6, 2019 4:25 PM

NEW: James Safechuck's story of being abused by Michael Jackson in Neverland's train station has been derailed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528April 6, 2019 4:26 PM

James was taking toxic loads in places that didn't exist until he was old enough to consent. I mean abused in places that didn't exist? Damn that's not credible at all.

The girl tried to sue and weasel into enough $$$ to afford her maintenance meds but all she got was an HBO t-shirt and 70k in unpaid legal fees. Ouch!

by Anonymousreply 529April 6, 2019 4:29 PM

Does anyone on here actually check out all the links that the train station troll/JABBA is posting? I doubt it. JABBA, do you have any friends? Any sane ones, I mean - so other MJ fans don't count.

by Anonymousreply 530April 6, 2019 4:30 PM

"What do you mean extortion is illegal, Wade! Wade!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531April 6, 2019 4:30 PM

Next set of posts will detail how Safechuck's allegations were inspired from a book by a NAMBLA member who authored "MJ Was My Lover," which cost him millions in defamation judgements before he fled the country.

Should I save for end of this thread or beginning of next???

by Anonymousreply 532April 6, 2019 4:32 PM

Nobody cares what you do R532 You must used to that tho with your empty life, you tired homophobe ( see R476 )

by Anonymousreply 533April 6, 2019 4:35 PM

R533 Okay JABBA. You post the same message over and over, like a broken bot.

FF and block R533

by Anonymousreply 534April 6, 2019 4:38 PM

"James was taking toxic loads in places that didn't exist until he was old enough to consent. I mean abused in places that didn't exist? Damn that's not credible at all.

The girl tried to sue and weasel into enough $$$ to afford her maintenance meds but all she got was an HBO t-shirt and 70k in unpaid legal fees. Ouch!" Fuck you, you homophobic asshole.

by Anonymousreply 535April 6, 2019 4:41 PM

In the case of Gavin, Jason, and Wade and James, there is overwhelming evidence that they are not telling the truth. The only reason Chandler's wasn't similarly discredited is because Jackson was never indicted otherwise he would have that case easily. It's a shame too I now wish that case had gone to trial. People read facts and respond with conspiracy theories. I could blow peoples' mind now and come up with some pro MJ conspiracies involving Ron Newt and a vast Hollywood Pedo Ring but that would just be stooping to their level.

by Anonymousreply 536April 6, 2019 4:45 PM

Although Jackson wasn't indicted in 93, that evidence was still entered in to the 05 trial. Chandler chose not to testify which should have been an important clue.

by Anonymousreply 537April 6, 2019 4:47 PM

You wouldn't blow anyone's minds r536, no one reads your links or watches your videos, you are a disgusting troll and if anyone was on the fence, they now hate MJ. Way to go.

by Anonymousreply 538April 6, 2019 4:49 PM

The only good thing about the Jackson stans in why clearly illustrate how FUCKING NUTS his fans base is. I include the Z list celebrities defending him in this category. The fan was a revolting pedophile but also a pathological liar and inarguably one of the most manipulative monsters on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 539April 6, 2019 4:53 PM

R539 At least they have an excuse. Why are you so obsessed with proving Jackson was guilty against all evidence when there are plenty of pedophiles out there who are still living?

by Anonymousreply 540April 6, 2019 4:59 PM

Fuck you homophobe R534 R540 ad infinitum , nobody listens to a word of your crap, but you posted R476 among other vile shit and I'm delighted to keep reminding everybody. As for broken bots you have posted your rubbish supporting the dead pedo for weeks, repeatedly , day and night , you sad twat, what a shitty existence you have , grovelling at the feet of an emaciated ,ashamed to be black, homosexual pedophile. You have terrible taste in music and this has led you to the sorry state your life is now, grow the fuck up, you are an adult woman, get a life for fuck's sake. You are so obsessed with proving Jackson was not a pedophile ( in the face of decades of him not hiding it and leaving a trail of tossed aside and paid off boyfriends, emphasis on boy! ) because you love him sooooooooooooo much, you are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 541April 6, 2019 5:06 PM

R541 Is an illiterate, 70 year old white male pedophile. Unable to do anything but support Wade and James as they discuss their love and longings for the man who they say licked their anus 30 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 542April 6, 2019 5:31 PM

R541 JABBA doesn't like its nickname, huh JABBA?

Keep defending your pedophile fan fiction made up by Dan Reed. Let the rest of us keep calling out the nonsense documentary, bye JABBA!

by Anonymousreply 543April 6, 2019 5:32 PM

Oprah's so busy to push a fake abuse narrative about Michael Jackson that she forgets her best friend is long overdue for a sitdown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544April 6, 2019 5:38 PM

Wade Robson the minute MJ's estate agrees to forgive the 70k in legal fees owed to him if he recants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545April 6, 2019 5:41 PM

MJ and Safechuck barely saw each other after 1992, and probably not in Neverland. MJ was on tour, then living in NYC, working on his album. Safechuck describes frequent sexual relations: they could not have happened. (Not to mention the sworn testimony, the BBC interview, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 546April 6, 2019 5:43 PM

Dan Reed could have asked Safechuck "are you positive about these dates" and simply verified publicly available details like when these places existed to avoid being discredited. Even simply, when the accusers' lawsuits and LN testimony contradicted each other, he could have elected not to include that portion. Now he's left acting as if one doesn't exist and stating what he said "in the film" instead.

This after 17 months of trying to tear apart the stories to make sure they were accurate according to him.

by Anonymousreply 547April 6, 2019 5:51 PM

Pedo troll has posted replies 542-547 in a five minute span. Why is such a noxious individual not banned?

by Anonymousreply 548April 6, 2019 5:56 PM

^JABBA deflects^

JABBA fails.

by Anonymousreply 549April 6, 2019 6:15 PM

Dan Reed getting grilled about Leaving Neverland. Piers Morgan shredded Dan's ass and the accusers' as he constantly insisted it wasn't about money--after they had sued numerous times for hundreds of millions of dollars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550April 6, 2019 6:20 PM

You know those super credible Neverland 5 witnesses. The ones who lost their $16 million dollar lawsuit for claiming they were fired for knowing too much about MJ and boys only to find themselves owing MJ $1.6 million. Those guys. Those are the people the anti-MJ haters (queue grammar troll!) thinks make this credible.

And those are the people Wade/Safechuck built their stories around. In one instance Wade sent his mother a tabloid story asking if what one of these guy's had said was true, she said "Wow, none of that is true". In his next update in the lawsuit he included the story as a fact anyway.

There's no underwear. Sneddon was obsessed with underwear for some reason, likely because real predators do keep trophies, so Wade added a new story about underwear in this doc that he never had before.

by Anonymousreply 551April 6, 2019 6:28 PM

R548, I can't understand why Muriel hasn't banned the homophobic pedo troll, because her incessant posting flaunts the Prancing Pony rule. Okay, she's not shipping like the LOTR gang, but she is taking up valuable bandwidth by posting 100s of times a day about MJ being innocent, which is a conspiracy theory like the LOTR fraus.

by Anonymousreply 552April 6, 2019 6:58 PM

The crazy aids troll has posted about 200 times in this thread. I stopped counting at 120.

by Anonymousreply 553April 6, 2019 7:00 PM

The deeply corrupt Jackson Estate are probably trying hard to buy Wade and James off, just like Pedo Jacko did with Jordan and countless others. 20m in 1993...that would be worth 200m now. Nobody pays out that much unless they are guilty.

by Anonymousreply 554April 6, 2019 7:03 PM

R554 Then why wasn't Jackson indicted in 94? The settlement wasn't an admission of guilt by the way. It was child negligence. Why did Evan Chandler sue Jackson in 96 for money instead of justice? Why didn't Jordie testify in 2005? Why are prosecutors subpoenaing Jonathan Spence who admits to no wrongdoing?

by Anonymousreply 555April 6, 2019 7:09 PM

Another myth is that Wade's testimony helped MJ get off when in reality Meserau totally destroyed all the prosecutions' witnesses. Bashir plead the fifth, Gavin broke down on the stand, Star was caught making up the story about walking in on Jackson and his brother, and Janet was delusional. All the other eyewitnesses for the prosecution contradicted their earlier testimony and had a motive to lie. The case was nearly dismissed due to Sneddon's incompetence. The whole trial was a shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 556April 6, 2019 7:14 PM

The case was already over, the defense merely cemented the outcome.

by Anonymousreply 557April 6, 2019 7:17 PM

(R552 R553 R554) LOL. I love when JABBA starts talking to and agreeing with itself. The anti-MJ haters do mental gymnastics to keep themselves convinced these cum dump accusers haven't been widely discredited with abuse stories in places that DID NOT exist.

Why JABBA is still allowed to post on Datalounge when JABBA continues to slander an innocent pop star is a mystery to me. Muriel needs to ban JABBA for life. And all of its multiple browsers.

by Anonymousreply 558April 6, 2019 7:23 PM

Wacko Jacko troll needs her/his IP investigated.

by Anonymousreply 559April 6, 2019 7:41 PM

R559 No, JABBA, you're the one who needs your IP investigated. Of course, you use library computers to post, so we know we can't afford to track you down.

by Anonymousreply 560April 6, 2019 8:13 PM

Jackson definitely was king of the pedophiles. Most pedos have to content themselves with lurking in the shrubs outside playgrounds, spending years grooming one child, or watching child porn instead of enacting their vile fantasies.

Jacko had a constant supply of little boys in his bed, while the world smiled benignly and called him 'eccentric' and 'whacko'.

Thank God he was also King Junkie and his excesses cut short his life before he could rape more 7 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 561April 6, 2019 9:29 PM

R560, you sound like a mental patient. Surely it's time for the other psychos to use the ward computer now? The nurses need to increase your dose of Lithium, because your delusions are out of control.

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS A PEDOPHILE

by Anonymousreply 562April 6, 2019 9:34 PM

R560, you sound like a mental patient. Surely it's time for the other psychos to use the ward computer now? The nurses need to increase your dose of Lithium, because your delusions are out of control.

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS A PEDOPHILE

by Anonymousreply 563April 6, 2019 10:16 PM

Report Jackson's trolls on Twitter for harassing child sexual abuse victims.

by Anonymousreply 564April 6, 2019 10:41 PM

He was NEVER the king of pop. One and a half decent albums through the entire decade of the Eighties and then he was done. Compare to his 30 years as the undisputed title holder as King of Pervs..

by Anonymousreply 565April 6, 2019 11:51 PM

LN was just shown nationwide on Spanish TV tonight and now PEDOFILO is trending on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 566April 6, 2019 11:52 PM

Ha r566! Train troll better learn some Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 567April 7, 2019 12:02 AM

It wouldn't have the time R567, posting here 24/7 probably doesn't leave it time to even eat or wash.

by Anonymousreply 568April 7, 2019 12:26 AM

estación de tren!

by Anonymousreply 569April 7, 2019 12:45 AM

[quote][R318] That's the same interview where Wade claims to have quit the tribute show. Was stunned that this interview went to press when the Wade's correspondence was readily available on the internet. Dan Reed even repeated that same lie during a French TV interview but this time they presented the email on screen.

And, for the umpteenth time, our resident pedo-shill (this time at R325) is just making shit up, repeating the same lies over and over again, and quite clearly has not bothered to read even a single word of the Billboard interview to which he/she/they/it repeatedly refers. At no point during this interview does Wade claim to have "quit" any "tribute show"... here is exactly what he stated therein:

[quote]Six days after my son was born, I got the job to direct this feature film. And, oh, my God, here it is: The prophecy is happening, right? But the prophecy started happening at the same time that this being, my boy, had come into existence who was about to kick the door open on, “You can’t keep up this facade anymore.” I was a couple of months into preproduction on this feature film when I completely fell apart and had to remove myself from the film. And then it was, “My life is over.” I couldn’t fulfill the prophecy.

The only project that Wade claims to have "quit" in the interview is the dance-themed feature film "Step Up Revolution" (released in 2012), which he had initially been hired to direct, but from which he withdrew following the first mental breakdown he suffered shortly after the birth of his son. And just so ya know, folks... this Billboard interview, along with the French TV interview (link below) to which our deranged troll also repeatedly refers, are the very same two sources being used by Jacko-stans (here and elsewhere, but mostly on Twitter) to perpetuate the abject lie that Dan Reed filmed the James-jewelry-wedding-ring scene "17 months later" and then subsequently "admitted" to that in both of these interviews, neither of which is true. I called out the MJ-apologist days ago in the previous thread (after it had already disseminated these lies repeatedly in previous threads), and... well, quite frankly, this is simply another case of "Pay No Attention To The Man Behind The Curtain"... ugh, but seriously... just watch (or read) these interviews, guys/gals/stans. ZERO mention of "tribute shows," ZERO mention of this "17 months later" bullshit, and ZERO mention of Dan ever "admitting" to any such bullshit. The pedo-stans are truly grasping at straws here, brazenly lying, and then repeating those lies in the hopes that they are actually true, all in an effort to defend their beloved favorite pop star. Simply pathetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570April 7, 2019 1:09 AM

[quote]LN was just shown nationwide on Spanish TV tonight and now PEDOFILO is trending on Twitter.

[quote]Ha [R566]! Train troll better learn some Spanish.

¡Ay, caramba!

by Anonymousreply 571April 7, 2019 1:15 AM

The Spanish fans are talking about MJ being a pedo. Sony didn't hire spanish bots apparently.

by Anonymousreply 572April 7, 2019 1:17 AM

Their (Sony's) mistake, LOL...

by Anonymousreply 573April 7, 2019 1:19 AM

estación de tren!

by Anonymousreply 574April 7, 2019 1:36 AM

Yes, yes, we hear you, R569/R574... the train station, EEEWWWWWW! And yes, we know that you're kidding, and just being sarcastic (as are we, frequently), etc., but... the scary Jacko-fantards somehow DON'T seem to get that, which just takes this to a whole 'nuther level of "scary," OMG...

by Anonymousreply 575April 7, 2019 1:48 AM

R572 The Spanish are refreshingly anomalous. As of today a Jackson supporter is one of only 4 things :

1. English speaking house frau

2. Jewish lawyer with pencil dick

3. Black asperger teenager

4. Yuppy Asian

by Anonymousreply 576April 7, 2019 1:51 AM

A lot of fat, Asian women in their 50s seem to be Jacko fantards, plus the 300 pound Caribbean fraus and a bunch of African Muslim men living in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 577April 7, 2019 2:35 AM

R570 Wade begged to be in the MJ tribute show after leaving Step Up 4. Leaving the film is what prompted him to ask to be considered for the job he had initially walked away from. That exact same email is used as proof by Dan Reed that he quite the Cirque show. It's true he withdrew from consideration after getting the directing gig, but when that fell through, he tried to get back on the show.

by Anonymousreply 578April 7, 2019 3:34 AM

[quote] It was abstract. “We’re going to rule the world together. We’re going to change the film industry.” The spiel that he started giving me when I was 7 was, “You’re going to be a filmmaker at the level of, bigger than [Steven] Spielberg: This is your destiny.” It was from the lips of God for me, from Michael. That was the prophecy. And nothing mattered until that happened. I ended up experiencing a lot of external success as a dancer and then choreographer and then stage director really young. But none of it mattered to me until I was a director bigger than Spielberg.

Entitled much? Wade experienced an incredible amount of success before he turned 18, not only thanks to MJ's emotional support, but through his money and industry connections. I can't fathom how someone could be so ungrateful.

by Anonymousreply 579April 7, 2019 3:53 AM

And why was bestial MJ interested in 7 yr old Wade in the first place, homophobic AIDS fixated Pedo Train Station Troll? Because he wanted to molest him, which went on for years. Satanic MJ stole the childhood of so many little boys. He owes every single one of them millions.

by Anonymousreply 580April 7, 2019 4:08 AM

When you rattle Fan Frau she starts on about racist, white, eldegays hating on St Michael. Must we remind her, Jackson was a Racist ( he could have matched the black skin, but no ), White, ( bleached by choice and again racist self loathing ), Eldergay ( technically a homosexual pedophile, but he was 50 ).

by Anonymousreply 581April 7, 2019 4:21 AM

The poll tells its own tale.

86% of DL think Jackson was a cunning pedo.

by Anonymousreply 582April 7, 2019 4:28 AM

SAFECHUCK faked an abuse claim in a train station that didn't exist, and a host of other questionable interactions with MJ. I don't believe him and don't blame the millions of others either.

People generally take a dim view of 40 year old men who accuse dead celebrities of abuse 3 decades after the fact.

by Anonymousreply 583April 7, 2019 5:18 AM

Good on Taj for naming and shaming celebrities; getting more likes/retweets than them and giving them the attention they desire

"I know you were probably on a movie set and away. But u are about 3 news cycles behind. You should catch up. Then you will quietly retract your tweet like other blue check marks have. Their “bravery” has been exposed and reported."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584April 7, 2019 5:24 AM

"James Safechuck's lawsuit against Michael Jackson 'damaged' by Leaving Neverland"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585April 7, 2019 5:25 AM

Michael Jackson Estate Bashes James Safechuck Over Neverland Train Station Inaccuracies.

“Safechuck’s train station fiction is one of several lies in this film which shows that neither the director or HBO ever bothered to verify the claims made by these accusers. Safechuck’s allegations that he was abused in a building before it was even built and two years after he said the ‘abuse’ stopped speaks for itself.”

The statement continues, “Remember these are two individuals who filed lawsuits asking for millions of dollars after changing years of their under oath testimony and multiple denials that Michael ever did anything inappropriate to them. The lawsuits were dismissed but the accusers are appealing the dismissals. I believe for the accusers, the director and HBO this has always been about the money or ratings.”

“Leaving Neverland” director Dan Reed defended Safechuck, saying, “Yeah there seems to be no doubt about the station date. The date they have wrong is the end of the abuse.”

Reed clarified his position a few days later, tweeting, “James Safechuck was at Neverland both before and after the construction of the train station there. The two still photos of the station shown in #leavingneverland were in fact taken by James, who is very clear that he was abused by Jackson in multiple places over many years.”

He added that the film “makes clear that sexual contact between James and #MichaelJackson continued until James Safechuck was in his teenage years. The station at Neverland is just one of the many locations where James remembers sexual activity taking place.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586April 7, 2019 5:26 AM

Re: R586 The train station incident isn't going away no matter how many excuses Danny-Boy tries to come up with, now that the estate has seized on it so aggressively this will become Safechuck's version of when Gavin Arvizo and his family claimed they were held hostage at Neverland.

That poor mentally ill lad's credibility is toast. Safechuck’s allegations that he was abused in a building before it was even built and two years after he said the ‘abuse’ stopped speaks for itself.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587April 7, 2019 5:30 AM

R579 Seriously? You you have no concept how someone duped into a sexual arrangement by a 30 year old at SEVEN years of age might feel cheated once they are old enough to gain some perspective on it?

This is the chance you take when you become a child rapist, maybe some will love what happened to them; maybe some won't.

by Anonymousreply 588April 7, 2019 5:57 AM

R588 The only arrangement Robson was cheated into was accepting the generous help of a man who agreed to help his career after being harassed by his mother for two years. And again, Safechuck’s allegations that he was abused in a building before it was even built and two years after he said the ‘abuse’ stopped speaks for itself.

by Anonymousreply 589April 7, 2019 6:02 AM

Also, we shouldn't forget Oprah Winfrey deleted all videos regarding to the the documentary off her YouTube and Twitter/Instagram accounts, including the interview with the alleged victims.

by Anonymousreply 590April 7, 2019 6:08 AM

[quote]86% of DL think Jackson was a cunning pedo.

I'm sure the result of the poll is more or less reflected universally. Hence, why we have no more Jacko being played openly in public spaces anymore.

by Anonymousreply 591April 7, 2019 6:23 AM

Wade Robson foolishly thought he was a:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592April 7, 2019 6:31 AM

Safechuck needs to stop faking abuse stories in places that didn't exist until he was almost an adult. He should just:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593April 7, 2019 6:31 AM

These fake BS accusers who "remembered" they were abused by the world's most famous pop star only in their 30s and 40s learned (when the judge assesed them 70k in legal fees) that:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594April 7, 2019 6:33 AM

Poor Safechuck learned that Michael Jackson was not his lover...18 lies into the impossible fiction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595April 7, 2019 6:34 AM

After being ordered to pay 70k in the other side's legal fees (note: they *is* broke as hell) and a judge who didn't even believe them, you'd think they had enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596April 7, 2019 6:35 AM

Wade Robson... 70k poorer now the thief, cheater, liar, and so called "master of deception thought he was:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597April 7, 2019 6:36 AM

Concerning these accuser's fiction: made him feel sick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598April 7, 2019 6:38 AM

Safechuck's next claims after having his anus licked numerous times in a place that didn't exist...this song was created about him (dates be damned haters). You'll never guess why he was so "dirty..." all that anus licking that Jackson did from halfway across the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599April 7, 2019 6:40 AM

When Wade was denied a job with MJ's production company and started writing a fiction book (no credible publisher would touch) he only wished Michael was here to sing this song and override the mean bullies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600April 7, 2019 6:41 AM

What Safechuck told 23 year old Wade harassing him to get MARRIED at his home in the middle of the 2005 trial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601April 7, 2019 6:42 AM

R591 Twitter, Reddit, and Youtube disagrees with you

by Anonymousreply 602April 7, 2019 6:43 AM

Maybe in Part 14 any MJ haters who still think these losers are attractive can work with Dan Reed to get an abuse location that existed at the time Jimmy SafeCUCK claims he was molested.

SafeCUCK’s allegations that he was abused in a building before it was even built and two years after he said the ‘abuse’ stopped speaks for itself

Shame on these losers for thinking DLers were slow enough to believe a 3 decade old abuse claim against an extremely popular and talented dead celebrity. I'll leave you with this photo of Safechuck which represents the height of his mental illness--after being called out for faking an anal rimming in a place and time it was impossible for such to have happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603April 7, 2019 6:49 AM

R602 Agreed, every social media site in existence thinks these Cucks are out-of-their minds--and rightfully didn't get a damn dime.

by Anonymousreply 604April 7, 2019 6:50 AM

Part 14

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 605April 7, 2019 6:56 AM

It has reached levels of desperation not seen before from a "serious documentary filmmaker". Reed caught as the person behind anti-MJ Twitter troll account(s). Posing as a child sexual abuse survivor too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 606April 7, 2019 7:22 AM

When the documentary first came out I remember a lot of people saying, “how could they be lying? Everything they say is so detailed. They couldn’t possibly make up such detailed, vivid memories.” Now that people have had time to look into their claims and point out some of the things that can’t possibly be true they say, “memory is unreliable, of course they’d get some details wrong.” Which one is it? Are they telling the truth because their stories are so detailed and accurate, or are they telling the truth because their stories are so full of holes and incorrect dates/locations? Whatever argument fits their narrative is what they will go with at the time.

by Anonymousreply 607April 7, 2019 9:12 AM

James Safechuck is a truly disgusting freak of nature, and I'm glad all of us at DL can agree on that simple fact! The gay community is NOT behind your bullshit and we'll never accept you. No matter how fat a white woman you marry to pretend like your (suicide-successful!) daddy wasn't the one that touched you and NOT Michael Jackson. Freaky frau!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 608April 7, 2019 12:46 PM

James Safechuck -Senior Engineering Lead, AvatarLabs

Call AvatarLabs and James-- let them know what you think of an admitted sex abuse faker on the payroll/media circuit.

Work (818) 784-2200 Personal (805) 526-3318 Landline (805) 527-2919

Write James a thoughtful letter (or two.) 5626 Calhoun Ave Van Nuys CA 91401-4604

by Anonymousreply 609April 7, 2019 1:28 PM

French debate where Dan Reed is utterly destroyed. Unlike the U.K. media they actually ask the tough question. Highly recommend watching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 610April 8, 2019 7:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!