Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leaving Neverland, Part 14

Perhaps those who support this film can work with Dan Reed to get an abuse location that existed at the time Jimmy Safechuck claims he was molested?

by Anonymousreply 180April 17, 2019 5:38 AM

"Safechuck’s allegations that he was abused in a building before it was even built and two years after he said the ‘abuse’ stopped speaks for itself.”

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2019 6:57 AM

The frau who started this thread sounds like Brenda Jenkyns, the lone frau protester from Sundance. Brenda writes Michael Jackson themed romance fantasies, and also writes CHILDREN'S books.

Brenda writes on her Amazon page: "Michael Jackson encouraged people through his music, dance, and by his example, to be the best they can be at whatever they love to do. The books I have written are my way of following my heart and helping to share the truth of Michael Jackson with future generations."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2019 7:10 AM

Hi Brenda! How are book sales dear?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2019 7:10 AM

R2 You're absolutely tight, unlike James I didn't have a copy of "MJ Was My Lover" to plagiarize half of my claims from.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2019 7:11 AM

It has reached levels of desperation not seen before from a "serious documentary filmmaker". Reed caught as the person behind anti-MJ Twitter troll account(s). Posing as a child sexual abuse survivor too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2019 7:23 AM

Jesus, Brenda really is the rabid Train Station Troll, with her illiterate rants about 'anti MJ haters'. She runs the Tasha S twitter too.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2019 8:25 AM

At the end of the last thread, our homophobic, pro-pedo troll also revealed herself to be the sort of virulent right-winger who uses terms like ‘cuck’ seriously. What the fuck are you doing here? Nobody reads the garbage you post.

Michael Jackson was a pedophile. He sexually abused both Wade Robson and James Safechuck. Jackson’s fans are re-victimizing them in hopes of preventing any more victims coming forward. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2019 8:57 AM

R6 They certainly seem to match in writing style, just glancing at that woman's work on Amazon. The way she was prattling on in Part 13 about Wade having no gratitude for the the career options allowed to him (in exchange for being molested) was a kind of a giveaway.

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2019 9:06 AM

R7 Get some rest, JABBA.

by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2019 9:06 AM

R8 JABBA is so sad when she's making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2019 9:07 AM

Link to Part 14 (started by a non-pedo-apologist):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2019 9:42 AM

[quote] They certainly seem to match in writing style, just glancing at that woman's work on Amazon. The way she was prattling on in Part 13 about Wade having no gratitude for the the career options allowed to him (in exchange for being molested) was a kind of a giveaway.

Except Wade wasn't talking about sexual abuse but emotional neglect. His bitterness at not being considered the most popular filmmaker in the world (wtf seriously?) reeks of entitlement. Even while playing the victim, his narcissism is still on full display, just as Brandi and Taj have mentioned on many occasions now.

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2019 10:15 AM

From the Billboard interview...

JAMES: As we were growing up, he was pitching the same stuff to both of us -- the same spiel of, “Get ready. Because in the future? Me and you are going to change the world. So get ready. Study. Be the best. Study.” He’d call every once in a while and go, “Are you preparing? You better get ready!”

WADE: (laughs) It was abstract. “We’re going to rule the world together. We’re going to change the film industry.” The spiel that he started giving me when I was 7 was, “You’re going to be a filmmaker at the level of, bigger than [Steven] Spielberg: This is your destiny.” It was from the lips of God for me, from Michael. That was the prophecy. And nothing mattered until that happened. I ended up experiencing a lot of external success as a dancer and then choreographer and then stage director really young. But none of it mattered to me until I was a director bigger than Spielberg.

JAMES: I was in a band when I was in my early 20s. And I got in the band, really, because I was like, “We’ll be successful, right?” You know how you think when you’re in your early 20s. “And then I’ll make our music videos. And then I’ll be a filmmaker.” So I didn’t get in the band to be a rock star. It was like, “The music will be a bridge into film.” But later, you wonder, “Was this even my dream?” Because, really, I didn’t think he was pitching “director” to everybody. I thought that was me. Then you learn it’s not even specific to you, and you’re like, “Oh, my God, was that even something that I wanted?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2019 10:23 AM

WADE: Six days after my son was born, I got the job to direct this feature film. And, oh, my God, here it is: The prophecy is happening, right? But the prophecy started happening at the same time that this being, my boy, had come into existence who was about to kick the door open on, “You can’t keep up this facade anymore.” I was a couple of months into preproduction on this feature film when I completely fell apart and had to remove myself from the film. And then it was, “My life is over.” I couldn’t fulfill the prophecy.

JAMES: Yeah, and that was the goal of everything, right?

WADE: This was everything. This was why we left Australia. This is why my father died -- killed himself. This was everything. And you failed. What’s the point of anything anymore? Everything fell apart. Dance, music, film -- everything ended for me. “Oh, my God, it’s all Michael. Michael’s the reason I started dancing. I can’t ever dance again. If it’s all Michael, it’s all abuse.” We disappeared and moved to Hawaii, to start life again. Having no idea what I was going to do with the rest of my life. Dance kept trying to come knock on the door, and I kept running from it. But then, just over a year-and-a-half ago, I woke up one morning, and there dance was in my heart again. And all of this kind of child-like curiosity about it and a willingness to accept that, before my relationship with dance and art became tainted by Michael and abuse, it was mine. It actually never was his. And that’s where I got confused. Understandably. But it was mine before he took it from me. So how can I get that back? And that’s the journey I’ve been on since then. I’m traveling around the world teaching. And I’m having more fun -- I’m in the midst of a love affair with dance that I’ve never experienced before. And every time I dance now, I push another piece of Michael out of my body.

JAMES: I was just lucky to find something that I got really passionate about -- I’m the director of innovation and technology at a digital advertising company -- and I just fell in love with programming, with the mixture of art and tech. And it was mine. It was my passion. It wasn’t tied to anything else. But the strange thing is, the same dedication and persistence that Michael ingrains in you -- you still use that. But how do you go, “OK, I’ll keep that, because that is a good thing,” and not feel shame or guilt for keeping that? That’s really difficult. Because it’s wrapped up in all this abuse.

WADE: That has been the process -- this decoupling, this unmeshing of all the bad from some of the good. Because at first, what happened with me is you throw the baby out with the bath water. It’s all disgusting. It’s all horrible. Everything was a lie. And a lot of it was. But if we can take new perspectives on certain experiences, we can find new ways to use them, in a positive way.

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2019 10:24 AM

WADE: Those images of me burning things are from very early on in my healing process -- within the first two to three months. I’m not saying that to discredit the validity of that now. But it just paints a picture as to how many different stages there are in this process. I think those two things that you (to Dan) referenced show the complexities and the contrasts of the healing journey. The burning of those things was what I needed to do at that early stage. And I remember, as I was doing that, I was looking at the fire and I started speaking to Michael. I said, “Michael, I’m going to take these disgusting, horrible things that you did to me -- I’m going to take your manipulation and your lies and your perversion -- and I’m going to turn it into something good. I have no idea how. And I have no idea what that means. But somehow, I’m going to turn this into something good.” And so then it’s really incredible -- I had never quite actually put that together until now, that those images are at the end of this film.

JAMES: Oh. Shit.

WADE: That feels like something good. Out of the bad.

JAMES: You know what else is strange?

WADE: (jokingly) No, James. Tell me.

JAMES: He put this dream in us to make a film that would change the world, right?

WADE: Wow, yeah. Here you go, Michael.

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2019 10:25 AM

James burning everything MJ related after he sold all the valuable stuff for tens of thousands is the ultimate scam game.

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2019 11:10 AM

Safechuck lied about sex abuse--and got caught. The places didn't exist. Disgusting, mentally ill creature there.

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2019 11:14 AM

From day one Dan Reed has made Leaving Neverland as much about him as it is the two actors.

- Poses in all of the photo shoots with them. - Appears in all of the interviews with them. - Concocts his own feeble explanations to defend their lies.

This is not normal behavior.

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2019 11:15 AM

OMG, the Michael Jackson fan freaks are scary and deranged. Poor Safechuck and Robson.

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2019 11:26 AM

Does anyone consider the racism behind this? Since the beginning, really. People couldn't stand a black man being idolized and hugely successful, extremely wealthy.

Michael kept trying to get away from the racists, first to the remote Neverland. Then overseas. But the lynch mob was always in pursuit.

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2019 11:39 AM

Michael tried to get away from the racists so he decided to live in Dubai, one of the most homophobic and racist places on the planet? Plenty of easily procured children to rape in that fetid bed of corruption, though.

by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2019 11:52 AM

R20 I think so. Some else described it better:

This is America.

Black man vindicated in court. Vindicated by the FBI. Vindicated by two investigations. Vindicated by hundreds of witnesses.

Two white men change their stories after twenty years. Claim they lied under oath. Seek lots of money.

Any guess who America believes?

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2019 11:53 AM

He wasn't vindicated, he struck a deal. He isn't black either, he had surgery so that his face looked Caucasian, and he bleached his skin snow white. He hated being black and was always surrounded by white or Latino children.

by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2019 11:57 AM

R23 Vindicated as a unanimous jury acquittal and dropped FBI investigation can be.

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2019 12:01 PM

While Safechuck was taking Dan Reed's hot loads in that AirBNB (guess HBO couldn't swing a studio--that couch sure was nice though!), the rest of the reasonable public was laughing at this failed extortion attempt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2019 12:05 PM

The words of a liar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 7, 2019 12:06 PM

Blink and you'll miss it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 7, 2019 12:06 PM

If wishes were horses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2019 12:06 PM

Safechuck was 10 in 1989, why would he remember the name of the awards ceremony? They will have all melded into one at that age.

by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2019 12:26 PM

R29 If Safechuck can provide such clear and shock-value filled false claims of abuse in places that turned out to not exist no less, then he can remember MJ licking his anus like he claimed--vanilla as hell. Not like he or Wade was taking hot, toxic loads. This entire thing is a farce. Why else would they owe over 70k in court fees costs and attorneys fees? NEXT!

Let's talk about a real abuser, like Oprah's abuser friend Harvey or her perverted father.

by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2019 12:32 PM

if more people spoke out about REAL sexual abusers then they wouldn’t be able to get away with it. Looking at you Harvey Weinstein. This entire thing is nothing more than an attempt by Hollywood elite to stop talking about Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2019 12:43 PM

Facts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 7, 2019 1:16 PM

Robson is going to wish he hadn't recruited Safechuck for this.

by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2019 1:56 PM

Dumbass at r20...

Your idol chose to bleach his skin with chemicals instead of using skin safe dyes to match his natural skin color. Your idol taped his fingertips to hide the brown skin underneath his fingernails. Your idol butchered his nose to erase any signs of ethnicity. Your idol wore non-ethnic wigs. Your idol only dated and married white women. Your idol paid one of those women to be injected with white sperm so he could have white babies.

Your idol was the epitome of a racist.

by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2019 2:17 PM

Don't buy the bullshit.

JABBA is JANBOT is THE JANET JACKSON TROLL AKA THE MICHAEL JACKSON PEDO APOLOGIST

repeat:

JABBA is JANBOT is THE JANET JACKSON TROLL AKA THE MICHAEL JACKSON PEDO APOLOGIST

Only newbies buy your bullshit JABBA.

The rest of us, like you, know the truth.

by Anonymousreply 35April 7, 2019 2:18 PM

I eat old people's and my own excrement.

by Anonymousreply 36April 7, 2019 2:25 PM

I'm the one and only, other bitches better recognize!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 7, 2019 3:32 PM

French debate where the media and the audience destroy Dan Reed and the accusers' remaining credibility. Unlike the U.S. they don't accept this nonsense at face value.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 8, 2019 7:12 PM

Normal adult men do not take little boys to bed with them. Michael was a pedo. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 39April 8, 2019 8:00 PM

In the French debate below, it's very intriguing to hear Dan Reed struggle to defend the entire film. One of the most interesting sections is at the 34:42 mark, when Reed says it was Wade who provided him with the footage of him burning MJ memorabilia as an "exorcism" from his "personal archive." Dan says the accuser was burning the stuff MJ gave him as if it was some kind of release basically...

...but the other debater calls it a "failed staged scene" that was "staged and should have been left out." Then clarifies that Wade sold the truly valuable stuff anonymously for hundreds of thousands back when he "didn't remember the abuse" at auction in 2011- LA. Dan Reed's facial expression when the other debater says "I think he was selling things that he couldn't sell at the auction" is second to none. Seeing that such a powerful scene in the documentary was nothing more than replica gloves and insignificant CDs that were worth nothing is very telling. The stuff with true financial value had been long sold. Another testament to his character and lack of credibility.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 8, 2019 8:03 PM

You have the audacity to criticize someone posting comedy sketches, and yet continually repost things within and between threads, R40. Not only are you an advocate of pedophilia and a virulent homophobe, you are a hypocrite to boot.

Crawl back in your hole.

by Anonymousreply 41April 8, 2019 11:38 PM

Jacko was a repugnant, evil pedophile. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 42April 9, 2019 8:15 AM

R42 Jackson was acquitted during his lifetime of all those accusations, with the (adult) support of the person accusing him now. Doing a 2 decade old year old 180 after selling all of his Jackson memorabillia for hundreds of thousands (right before he remembered he was abused of course) is a joke.

Safechuck’s allegations that he was abused in a building before it was even built and two years after he said the ‘abuse’ stopped speaks for itself

They filed 4 lawsuits and didn't get a dime but 70k in court costs and attorney fees that they now owe the estate. That tells me all I need to know about the "truth" of these allegations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 9, 2019 12:46 PM

Free HBO this week, which means many more new viewers for "Leaving Neverland."

by Anonymousreply 44April 9, 2019 3:14 PM

After being one of the first to question the authenticity of the train station story, NME now is coming forth with information that there probably was a train station on the property since at least 1990.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 9, 2019 4:16 PM

The original station was a miniature replica of the Disney castle with a tiny room upstairs :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 9, 2019 4:17 PM

R45

1) The train station James described is featured in the film 2) Dan Reed has said that not only was James at that train station after it was built, but he took the photos that were used in the movie. 3) Most importantly, Dan Reed has said that the alleged timeline of abuse is different than the one he gave in his testimony and even in the film. 4) Just like other locations mentioned, those who work at the Neverland property confirm that the rooms were so tiny, you coudn't even fit a mattress inside. 5) For those who pretended not to care about the train station, it's obvious they care quite a lot to come up with this bogus theory.

by Anonymousreply 47April 9, 2019 4:31 PM

R47 So now the truth is starting to come out again, suddenly it's a "bogus theory". After Jackson defenders filled at least half a dozen threads last week and even dug out blueprints to prove there was no train station before 1994.

According to one worker at Neverland the station castle "offered a large balcony to see all over the center of the ranch, plus a nice office where Michael often held meetings with us to discuss new ideas for attractions at the ranch".

Of course non of this addresses the elephant in the room of why a 35 year old man has mini castles on his estate with private rooms, where children were often encouraged to explore. Unless it was designed to lure them in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 9, 2019 4:53 PM

Clearly it's the same tree house castle as the playground. And there was certainly a room inside: "Michael had it fully carpeted and installed a phone, small TV, and chairs. Between the rides, you can see statues of mushrooms and an elephant".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 9, 2019 5:01 PM

Imagine you only have one life to live and you spend it as a crazy MJ Stan. So sad for those people.

by Anonymousreply 50April 9, 2019 5:12 PM

R47 Still trying to push alternative theories for this train station inconsistency. It's not like he got the wrong room or something, he claims that it happened in a BUILDING that wasn't even built.

by Anonymousreply 51April 9, 2019 6:07 PM

Typical day of a Jacko fan...

Wakes up, pops the first can of a case of off-brand Mountain Dew, and takes hit off crack pipe.

Sits in front of computer for 18 hours straight, manically cutting and pasting repetitive bullshit.

Puts on rhinestone glove, and masturbates to "P.Y.T." before falling asleep.

Repeats the same on days that end in "y".

by Anonymousreply 52April 9, 2019 6:30 PM

[quote] Randall Sullivan also corroborated that account in his 2012 biography Untouchable: The Strange Life And Tragic Death Of Michael Jackson. “Reporters invited to tour Neverland at the 1990 public unveiling most often began by inspecting the towering statue of Mercury (the Roman God of profit, trade and commerce) in the drive of the mansion,” he wrote.

[quote] “Then climbed a hill out back that led to a near replica of the Main Street train station at Disneyland, with a floral clock that was more magnificent than the one Walt Disney had designed for his own park.”

It's clear he's talking about the one built in 94. The one pictured in R48 does not have a floral clock. The other account is similar. I'm sure the detractors will say, "if adults can misremember the dates then so can James", but Dan Reed has already contradicted Safechuck's account so the point is moot.

by Anonymousreply 53April 9, 2019 6:38 PM

It looks like MJ fans have positively identified the ring Safechuck shows in Leaving Neverland. This could lead to an even bigger bombshell.

by Anonymousreply 54April 9, 2019 6:40 PM

[quote]Imagine you only have one life to live and you spend it as a crazy MJ Stan. So sad for those people.

I'm not sad for them. They're aggressive nutjobs whose defense of a dead junkie pedophile is the hill they've chosen to die on. I'm just waiting for one of them to physically attack Wade or James, because they're just that fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 55April 9, 2019 6:45 PM

A map of Neverland. Over 50 different building and 5 train stations listed. It's so crazy to think anyone would remember every detail. And notice the top of the diagram, a very tiny boy wearing pajamas... Truly that place is the work of a sicko! Poor James having to dredge up so much horrific misery was a little too much for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 9, 2019 7:16 PM

I wonder what happened in building 21, The KISS club/lounge?

by Anonymousreply 57April 9, 2019 7:18 PM

How come Jackson's fans don't pool their money to buy Neverland, and re-open it as a museum or a place for them to congregate? You know, since Neverland was supposedly a sanctuary of innocence and good will.

by Anonymousreply 58April 9, 2019 7:33 PM

R56 "Poor James," that's hilarious. You are arguing against what the filmmaker himself has conceded. There was only ever one train station that had an upstairs and it was completed in 1994. James was at Neverland both before and after it was built and provided photographs of it to Dan Reed, as shown in the film during this sequence. The depiction of this was not corrected or objected to by James Safechuck before its premiere in March and to this day there has been no suggestion he was referring to any other structure but that one.

by Anonymousreply 59April 9, 2019 7:36 PM

LOL at the pedo defenders holding on to dear life about some train station, as if that holds up to the mountains of evidence and common sense that points to Jackson being the molester he was.

by Anonymousreply 60April 9, 2019 7:43 PM

R60 Nothing you just said has any relation to the fact that James claims he was abused on a train station that did not exist until at least two years after he states the abuse had ended.

by Anonymousreply 61April 9, 2019 7:47 PM

I eat old people's excrement.

by Anonymousreply 62April 9, 2019 7:48 PM

Sorry Brenda, I only eat little white boy doodoo.

by Anonymousreply 63April 9, 2019 7:52 PM

I've always been amazed that so many black people continued to love MJ even after he had surgery to make his features less African-American, and bleached his skin (or whatever that was he did to it) to make it whiter than the typical Caucasian person. Wouldn't you think most black people would view that as a betrayal of their race, and hate him for it? Is it just that he started as an authentic black person, and the African-American public wanted to retain him as one of their own because he became a superstar -- even though he whited out his skin and his features, and even though he was clearly having sex with multiple underage boys?

R61 and your ilk: You are truly the scum of the earth. Even IF every single word James Safechuck AND Wade Robson said about their relationship with MJ were a lie, and of course that's not the case, there are mountains of other clear evidence that MJ had sex with underage boys. I don't understand how anyone can perform the mental gymnastics necessary to think otherwise, but I find it very scary.

by Anonymousreply 64April 9, 2019 7:54 PM

r64, those fans don't give a shit that Jackson did everything in his power to erase his blackness, because the boys he molested were white.

by Anonymousreply 65April 9, 2019 8:02 PM

R64 Of course that's the case

[quote] Even IF every single word James Safechuck AND Wade Robson said about their relationship with MJ were a lie, and of course that's not the case,

by Anonymousreply 66April 9, 2019 8:06 PM

[quote] I've always been amazed that so many black people continued to love MJ even after he had surgery to make his features less African-American, and bleached his skin (or whatever that was he did to it) to make it whiter than the typical Caucasian person.

Jackson's skin would have been ever lighter without makeup because he had vitilgo which has been confirmed by multiple sources AND multiple photographs. That condition makes your skin translucent. It also explains why he covered his face and carried an umbrella.

[quote] Even IF every single word James Safechuck AND Wade Robson said about their relationship with MJ were a lie, and of course that's not the case, there are mountains of other clear evidence that MJ had sex with underage boys.

No there isn't.

by Anonymousreply 67April 9, 2019 8:07 PM

Uh, vitiligo doesn't spread over every inch of one's body.

Jackson could've used skin safe dyes to match his natural skin color. Instead, he chose to bleach his skin white with chemicals.

He HATED being black. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 68April 9, 2019 8:18 PM

Which came first, the vitiligo, or the bleaching?

LaToilet said years ago that Jacko would order cases of jars of skin bleach, and there were no signs he had any skin disease.

by Anonymousreply 69April 9, 2019 8:24 PM

The funniest thing is that none of this matters. The Jackson Estate will continue to amass hundreds of millions to add onto their billion dollar bottom line while Wade and James Safechuck will forever be poor, suing in failed attempts to pay their bills.

by Anonymousreply 70April 9, 2019 8:29 PM

There is no debate left over the "train station" debacle in #LeavingNeverland despite a desperate report citing a book that sloppily used 2003 video footage to assume that's what Neverland was like in 1990. Photos and building permits don't lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 9, 2019 8:30 PM

[quote]The funniest thing is that none of this matters.

Right...that's why you spend your days and nights on the internet trying to defend a dead pop singer. Because none of it matters.

by Anonymousreply 72April 9, 2019 8:33 PM

R72 Be true to yourself...

by Anonymousreply 73April 9, 2019 8:40 PM

[quote] building permits don't lie

Um, of course they do. They can get back dated and they are applied for AFTER a building is already completed. Some people build without even knowing you need a permit or think the work won't be discovered by authorities.

So that excuse won't work.

by Anonymousreply 74April 9, 2019 10:25 PM

R74 Lol, yup. Jackson used the same time traveler he gifted Jimmy to abuse him in the train station to make sure of it.

by Anonymousreply 75April 9, 2019 10:56 PM

The pedo TS troll on here thinks MJ couldn't have molested the boys unless therecwas room for a bed in the room. He clearly doesn't know much about sex or how little space would be needed for 120 lb MJ to abuse a 50lb boy.

by Anonymousreply 76April 9, 2019 11:56 PM

R76 I mean the fact that they must have been standing so close to eachother must mean that it's sexual assault right?

by Anonymousreply 77April 10, 2019 12:49 AM

Michael Jackson is still solely 100% responsible that lynch mobs came after him. He interfered in the lives of children, and built a whole world designed to seduce them. But let me ask a Jacko fan; if you could travel back in time to warn him, tell Jackson he needs to avoid children at all costs because this will guarantee him an early death, and years of angry lynch mob abuse would you do it?

by Anonymousreply 78April 10, 2019 2:30 AM

But but but CHILDREN WERE HIS MUSE, R78!

by Anonymousreply 79April 10, 2019 2:33 AM

I am kind of nervous about posting about the investigation regarding the rings as it's still ongoing, but let's just say there was some suspicious behavior going on with James again. I'll give it some time before I post the links.

by Anonymousreply 80April 10, 2019 2:35 AM

R80, nobody cares if Safechuck and Robson are found to have siphoned cyanide into Jackson's IV and killed him. 87% of DL have known ugly MJ was a dirty pedo since 1993.

by Anonymousreply 81April 10, 2019 2:41 AM

R80 I'm watching carefully. They first uncovered how these guys behaved in ways completely contradictory to a legitimate abuse victims (selling memorabilia before "remembering," lying in lawsuits demanding astronomical sums, hiding emails/book drafts/medical records, dancing/performing to music, asking to wed at Neverland, etc.) Then we discovered how their timelines about when the abuse began and ended were impossible (train station you were abused in every day didn't exist yet, you went with your family to the Grand Canyon when abuse "began", etc.), if we can disprove any portion of the jewelry was purchased/manufactured after 1995 (which is looking plausible) then this will be the final nail in the coffin of these sad men' tales. It's clear Safechuck couldn't create a credible timeline, I highly doubt he went out of his way to source historically appropriate jewelry. I mean he only called Dan Reed to say he had "found" them months after his first interview.

by Anonymousreply 82April 10, 2019 4:10 AM

Another shady LN edit. They edited Michael's voice to say Jimmy Safechuck, it doesn’t even sound right lol. The court transcript has him saying "My favorite part is spending time with James and James' family. I can’t wait to spend more time with THEM”. Listen to how Dan Reed edited it, and hw thinks he's a respected documentary filmmaker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 10, 2019 4:24 AM

The rest of MJ's words are continuous, clear, and flowing, but for some reason when he reaches his "best friend's" name he suddenly seems to forget who he's talking about. And then awkwardly uses his last name, too? Like maybe Jimmy will think he's talking about some other Jimmy if he isn't specific?

They didn't even bother trying to make it sound natural.

by Anonymousreply 84April 10, 2019 4:26 AM

[quote]I'm watching carefully. They first uncovered how these guys behaved in ways completely contradictory to a legitimate abuse victims

"They" meaning trolls like Pearl Jr and Brenda Jenkyns? To whom Jackson is a saint and not a druggy sex-addict pedo. Middle aged women obviously suffering from broken down pedo-dar. With the amount of predators in this world I hope these ignorant fools don't have children of their own that they won't have any idea how to protect.

by Anonymousreply 85April 10, 2019 4:57 AM

R85 Sure, Jan. I stand by R84.

by Anonymousreply 86April 10, 2019 5:04 AM

Meanr R82, not R84

by Anonymousreply 87April 10, 2019 5:04 AM

It's so funny that Jackson's once screaming teenage fans have been replaced by these sad old ladies and bottom dwellers on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 88April 10, 2019 5:08 AM

Here comes the angry mob for Leaving Neverland Part II.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 10, 2019 5:14 AM

[quote] behaved in ways completely contradictory to a legitimate abuse victims (selling memorabilia before "remembering," lying in lawsuits demanding astronomical sums, hiding emails/book drafts/medical records, dancing/performing to music, asking to wed at Neverland, etc.)

None of those things are particularly "contradictory to a legitimate abuse victims." Sorry but abuse victims get fucked up and they do all kinds of things others may think are crazy or contradictory - including denial often for a long time. Every thing you mention has an explanation that would easily fit into the behavior of an abuse victim.

Timelines can get confused when you're a kid and your world is upside down. Stop with the stupid train station argument. It doesn't pass the laugh test as there clearly was some building used or called a train station at the time.

I've interviewed, investigated and cross examined too many abuse victims to know there is rarely any unique behavior pattern.

by Anonymousreply 90April 10, 2019 5:32 AM

So far they were able to determine that the rings were for gents, not for women or children so that's already something at least. They are having a hard time determining the ring's authenticity but MJ's fans have come through in ways no one would have expected so who knows what they will find next.

by Anonymousreply 91April 10, 2019 5:33 AM

R90 Since you're an expert, is there ever a case where an alleged victim may be lying?

by Anonymousreply 92April 10, 2019 5:35 AM

[quote] Timelines can get confused when you're a kid and your world is upside down. Stop with the stupid train station argument. It doesn't pass the laugh test as there clearly was some building used or called a train station at the time.

No, there was only one train station with two stories. The description from MJ's bodyguards only confirms this.

by Anonymousreply 93April 10, 2019 5:38 AM

Big deal, there are barely any expensive rings for children, but every ring that exists can be made smaller.

by Anonymousreply 94April 10, 2019 5:40 AM

Safechuck also has an Etsy account where he's favorited a few rings. The fans are trying to figure out if any of the rings that appear in the film were sold on Etsy since 2013.

by Anonymousreply 95April 10, 2019 5:41 AM

R92, yes. Maybe a third of my cases were dismissed before trial because the prosecution lost faith in the alleged victim or their chances of winning. Not saying they were all lying just that too many factors made the case harder to try for the government - some the government uncovered and some I uncovered with my team. But then I am in a jurisdiction that had a really smart and honest head of the sex crimes section - that may not be the case in other jurisdictions.

by Anonymousreply 96April 10, 2019 5:42 AM

R94 Yes, but when MJ went shopping, he said he was looking for an engagement ring. Why would they assume it was for a man?

by Anonymousreply 97April 10, 2019 5:42 AM

Neverland had two railways and several stations. The NAMBLA troll with his/her fantasies about anally raping 7 year olds won't accept this. S/he is in love with Spacko and wishes he'd been abused by him too.

by Anonymousreply 98April 10, 2019 5:43 AM

This isn't just a confused timeline, it's claiming you were abused every day in a place that [b]didn't exist until years after the alleged abuse ended.[/b]

[quote]Timelines can get confused when you're a kid and your world is upside down. Stop with the stupid train station argument. It doesn't pass the laugh test as there clearly was some building used or called a train station at the time.

by Anonymousreply 99April 10, 2019 5:43 AM

R97 That's according to Safechuck's testimony by the way. I don't mean to imply that's what actually happened.

by Anonymousreply 100April 10, 2019 5:43 AM

Even the most delusional Jackson fan could see plainly that he would lavish these families with everything material they could ever dream of having. Why would a ring be such a strange thing for him to buy?

by Anonymousreply 101April 10, 2019 5:44 AM

Why is the fact they sold their poxy MJ merch considered suspicous? It's proof they despised him if anything.

by Anonymousreply 102April 10, 2019 5:44 AM

R102 If I were in Wade's position I wouldn't be profiting from someone who abused me. However, if Wade is financially motivated, the truth would be the least of his concerns.

by Anonymousreply 103April 10, 2019 5:51 AM

R98 Reed has admitted Safechuck got the abuse date wrong...yet you keep mentioning this second barebones train barn? The man supplied photos of the place to Reed FFS.

R102 "Why is the fact they sold their poxy MJ merch considered suspicous? It's proof they despised him if anything."

Because Wade tried to do it anonymously, literally right before he "remembered" he was abused in late 2011. In the final credits of the controversial documentary, Wade Robson can be seen burning a sequin glove and a jacket from the music video for “Thriller.” Director Dan Reed said in an interview with VICE that photographic evidence “suggests those were the real deal.”

Julien’s Auctions, who handled an auction of Jackson memorabilia in 2011, responded to a few fans questioning the validity of the items Robson burned. The auction house responded by saying, “Wade consigned his collection to us directly. He was the person who we paid when we sold his collection. He needed the money.”

They added, “Wade asked to remain anonymous and said that he did not want anyone to know that it was him selling it the items in 2011. But we did not agree to that and listed it as the Wade Robson collection. He consigned multiple items and wanted us to sell all items of his that had value.”

According to Julien’s website, they sold two items that Robson provided them: a pair of black spandex, fingerless forearm gloves from the music video for “Bad” and a fedora from the music video for “Smooth Criminal.” He was compensated hundreds of thousands of dollars.

by Anonymousreply 104April 10, 2019 5:52 AM

[quote] He was compensated hundreds of thousands of dollars.

And it still wasn't enough. Nothing was ever enough for Wade. I doubt he or his mom regrets leaving his father behind. His success and ego are all that matter to him.

by Anonymousreply 105April 10, 2019 5:55 AM

R105 Wade Robson has a history of pursuing after Michael Jackson and other celebrities. Leaving Neverland is about making money, not about victims of sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 106April 10, 2019 6:00 AM

Of course he sold his collection and got top dollar for it. That was the least Pedo Jacko owed him. It would be more suspicious if he'd held on to it.

by Anonymousreply 107April 10, 2019 6:07 AM

R106 - no, Wade doesn't have a 'history of pursuing after other celebs' (sic). He held down a series of successful jobs and is a respected choreographer.

Of course he wouldn't hang on to ugly MJ memorobilia for any length of time, with all its hideous connotations.

by Anonymousreply 108April 10, 2019 6:10 AM

R107 R108 Of course, he didn't remember he was abused at this time. He just told the auction house he "needed the money," anonymously of course. Nothing to do with his later book failed deal and failed numerous lawsuits...

by Anonymousreply 109April 10, 2019 6:20 AM

R108 if you believe that I've got a train station at Neverland to sell you.

by Anonymousreply 110April 10, 2019 6:23 AM

R110 Stick your train station in your disgusting old cooch, Brenda!

by Anonymousreply 111April 10, 2019 6:26 AM

I was talking with a friend, who couldn't look at cars the same model as her abuser's, she bathed in bleach, was suicidal, had panic attacks, felt worthless. Wade who claims to suffer the same pain but somehow had the confidence to bang Britney, make tv appearances, market a book, and survive cross examination. Not buying it.

by Anonymousreply 112April 10, 2019 6:28 AM

Next time Emmanuel Lewis does one of those “where are they now” shows, someone needs to ask him about that baby bottle picture. I am aware most teenagers don’t look like that at that age, but that’s more damning than any of Robson and Safechuck’s self-contradicting claims.

by Anonymousreply 113April 10, 2019 8:54 AM

They might as well change the name of Neverland to Rosewood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114April 10, 2019 10:03 AM

R114 Yes, some DLers hate Jackson because he was a successful black man, and try to pretend that his radical approach to treating vitiligo and severe 3rd degree scalp/facial burns means he is white enough that they can pretend it isn't the case.

by Anonymousreply 115April 10, 2019 10:29 AM

[quote]Uh, vitiligo doesn't spread over every inch of one's body.

R68, thank you. R67, you are in severe denial, and you should consider psychotherapy. Seriously.

[quote]If I were in Wade's position I wouldn't be profiting from someone who abused me.

What an idiotic comment. Did you even think about this before you wrote it? Why WOULDN'T you profit from someone who abused you? First of all, I don't believe you, and even if it is true, do you think that makes you better than the next person?

by Anonymousreply 116April 10, 2019 8:33 PM

Rosewood was a very good movie. I grew up not far from that and we NEVER heard of that history. And we were involved in civil rights back in the day. SMDH. Even victims barely talked about it. Unbelievable.

Do not compare Rosewood to Neverland. Not ever.

by Anonymousreply 117April 10, 2019 8:40 PM

[quote] What an idiotic comment. Did you even think about this before you wrote it? Why WOULDN'T you profit from someone who abused you?

Why else include a scene in the movie where you're burning your Jackson memorabilia and then act surprised when people caught you trying to profit off of MJ's stuff. On the one hand, you're trying to erase his legacy and contributions, but on the other hand, trying to dupe unsuspecting fans from paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for your collection. It ultimately doesn't matter as Wade is likely to be nothing but a footnote, but assuming he's telling the truth, that would absolutely make him a shitty person and one whose obviously motivated by money above anything else.

by Anonymousreply 118April 10, 2019 9:23 PM

Well there really isn't any scenario where Wade isn't a shitty person, but if he's lying about the abuse, that would make him evil.

by Anonymousreply 119April 10, 2019 9:28 PM

R119 Agreed, Wade Robson is really shameful. His lawsuit against Michael Jackson's companies makes these nonsensical claims that they pursued him aggressively as a part of a sex abuse operation. He completely makes up a narrative of MJ staff aggressively pursuing him and at one point says Jackson's assistant should have called the police when his mother first contacted him. It's so full of lies and sheer absurdities.

None of this is true, of course. His mother admitted in her previous deposition that she wrote dozens of letters to MJ and made him enter a store competition to finally meet the star for something like 15 minutes. After which she continued to write unanswered letters containing pictures and status updates for two years until she finally got him on the phone and begged him to help them come to the U.S. He ordered his company to do so (a one off occurrence) after which she further complained MJ wasn't making time for him.

Not to also forget that Wade claims the abuse started when super cunning, masterful-manipulator Jackson sent his family on an all expense paid vacation to the Grand Canyon BUT made him stay so he could abuse him of course. Make sense, right? Nope--turns out he went on the Grand Canyon trip with the rest of the family after all. I'm going to dig up the Twitter thread that calls out all of the blatant lies in his suit.

by Anonymousreply 120April 10, 2019 10:11 PM

Hilarious that Forest Lawn Cemetery officials can't tell fans the location of Pedo's grave because so many people are keen to desecrate it.

by Anonymousreply 121April 11, 2019 11:56 PM

These guys should sue their parents for child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 122April 11, 2019 11:57 PM

Word out now is Safechuck had a nasty little coke habit. I'm willing to bet that's where the "sexual abuse" and desperation for money come from. Either that or his family being sued for almost a million dollars right before he came public.

I wonder how his bosses fill like having a former cocaine superstar on the payroll. I'm sure people will ask AvatarLabs.

by Anonymousreply 123April 12, 2019 3:44 PM

[quote]Word out now is Safechuck had a nasty little coke habit.

Like the word was out that HBO pulled the documentary, when it wasn't?

Also, you're actually going to use drug use as a weapon against a molestation victim, when your idol went to sleep every night with a needle in his arm? LOL, you stans are fucking dumber than dirt.

by Anonymousreply 124April 12, 2019 9:42 PM

R124 Safechuck's biggest appeal since he has shit in terms of evidence is that he looks so broken now...yet he seems fine in all the pictures with Jackson even as a teenager. If coke is in the picture and he's admitted substance abuse issues then it won't be a mystery why he looks so f****d up in every photo and video.

by Anonymousreply 125April 12, 2019 9:49 PM

No matter how many drugs he takes, Safechuck will never look as fucked up as the King of Pedos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 12, 2019 10:18 PM

Dumbass at [R115]...

Your idol chose to bleach his skin with chemicals instead of using skin safe dyes to match his natural skin color. Your idol taped his fingertips to hide the brown skin underneath his fingernails. Your idol butchered his nose to erase any signs of ethnicity. Your idol wore non-ethnic wigs. Your idol only dated and married white women. Your idol paid one of those women to be injected with white sperm so he could have white babies.

by Anonymousreply 127April 12, 2019 10:58 PM

R125 You have a point. It likes blaming Jackson for having a nervous breakdown when you have gone off your prescribed meds.

by Anonymousreply 128April 12, 2019 11:26 PM

The first American websites to report on the LN discrepancies have been Breitbart and Daily Wire. Jackson appears to be bridging the gap between the African American community and the right.

by Anonymousreply 129April 12, 2019 11:28 PM

R129 I've also noticed this. Unlike Jussie Smollett, R. Kelly, Weinstein, etc. the sheer outrage against this smear campaign targeting Michael Jackson's legacy is coming from every racial demographic, sexuality, and gender without a clear pattern. It reminds me of how globally influential Michael Jackson really was--I had forgotten.

I suspect Oprah was also probably surprised that the "hateration" as she says didn't just come from black people who strangely admire her (and who she doesn't give a shit about in turn) but also whites, jews, gays, and every other race and religion. If she thought this was a way to follow up on her MJ interview (which still holds the record as the top of all time in viewership) then she quickly dropped that idea. Also, I'm curious why she's now using the Dan Reed "this isn't about MJ" and "It's really about patterns" rhetoric that has caused Dan Reed ridicule.

by Anonymousreply 130April 13, 2019 12:17 AM

Now the Jackaloons are praising and cozying up to Breitbart, not realizing that those fascist nuts don't give a shit about Jackson in as much as they just want to defend pedophilia and hate on a powerful black woman.

I'd be surprised if the fans can even wipe their own asses, as they prove over and over again that they're really just that fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 131April 13, 2019 5:13 PM

R131 Oprah has become a mass media creation. No one in the black community gives a shit about her anymore. Everyone else knows she's been full of shit for a long time now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132April 13, 2019 5:24 PM

R131 Black people are the ones who have been turning on Oprah (since before any of this happened even). As far as the train station, there is no explaining it. Safechuck claimed he was abused there daily, at a young age, but it was not constructed until he was 16 (and the abuse was over by several years since then--at least until he has been caught again lying and changed the story

by Anonymousreply 133April 13, 2019 5:52 PM

At least Oprah is actually black and not ashamed of it, unlike the dead junkie pedo you loons worship.

by Anonymousreply 134April 13, 2019 6:05 PM

R134 Racist...

by Anonymousreply 135April 13, 2019 8:17 PM

Retard r135...

by Anonymousreply 136April 13, 2019 9:52 PM

R136 Can't stand that the top selling musician of all time was a black man, huh?. Your racist need to act like he's white for his accomplishments even as you paint him as a pedophile is so transparent and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 137April 13, 2019 10:00 PM

R132, you ugly hypocrite. You couldn't shut up about how powerful and amazing Oprah is when you mistakenly thought she'd retracted her support for James and Wade.

Have fun with the racist NAMBLA affiliated fascists. 87% of DL think MJ is the worst pedophile in the history of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 138April 13, 2019 10:03 PM

Wahhhhhh BUT THE TRAIN STATION

This thread's resident pedophile can never explain how King Junkie MJ bankrupted himself paying off a slew of boys and staff. He was penniless by 2009.

by Anonymousreply 139April 13, 2019 10:06 PM

R138 No, I've always had a disdain for Oprah. Also, black people on social media and in popular culture have talked about how fake/shady she is for some time--and the reputation has stuck. A look at her social media replies shows they don't give a fuck about her.

by Anonymousreply 140April 13, 2019 10:06 PM

r137, and what black man would that be? Because it certainly wasn't the King of Pedos who did everything in his power to erase any signs of his blackness.

by Anonymousreply 141April 13, 2019 10:07 PM

R139 Now he's worth 2 billion. And Safechuck and Robson 0. Actually -70k if we include legal fees. As an even funnier caveat, they've ruined their families earning potential too.

by Anonymousreply 142April 13, 2019 10:07 PM

R141 Yawn, keep proving my point at R137

by Anonymousreply 143April 13, 2019 10:08 PM

r143, go to sleep. The only point you've made is that you're a shit-for-brains pedo loving loon.

by Anonymousreply 144April 13, 2019 10:17 PM

R144 go to sleep. The only point you've made is that you're a hater who is deluded into thinking this movie somehow will affect Jackson's bottom line or get these obvious liars any money.

by Anonymousreply 145April 13, 2019 10:21 PM

Typical day of a Jackson fan...

Wakes up, pops the first can of a case of off-brand Mountain Dew, and takes hit off crack pipe.

Sits in front of computer for 18 hours straight, manically cutting and pasting repetitive bullshit.

Puts on rhinestone glove, and masturbates to "P.Y.T." before falling asleep.

Repeats the same on days that end in "y".

by Anonymousreply 146April 14, 2019 12:15 AM

R146 I'm sure you thought that was so clever /s

by Anonymousreply 147April 14, 2019 12:16 AM

Truth hurts, r147.

by Anonymousreply 148April 14, 2019 12:30 AM

Information about Safechuck being a cocaine and opoid addict has completely changed my view of him.Easy to see how they got him to lie about being abused in a place that didn't exist.

:"The crack made me do it"

by Anonymousreply 149April 14, 2019 1:37 AM

The love of little boy crack made me do it.

by Anonymousreply 150April 14, 2019 2:38 AM

Both parts of "Leaving Neverland" are airing this week, for those who haven't seen it, or want to watch again.

by Anonymousreply 151April 14, 2019 3:21 AM

R151 Funny

by Anonymousreply 152April 14, 2019 2:38 PM

I might watch again to see Safechuck's fat wife. Did she do cocaine also?

by Anonymousreply 153April 14, 2019 2:39 PM

Sad the best they could do in accusing MJ this time was a cocaine addict with so sense of time or place.

by Anonymousreply 154April 14, 2019 3:50 PM

Cocaine? Pfft, amateurs.

by Anonymousreply 155April 14, 2019 4:27 PM

Train Station.

My nephew had a Disney alarm clock as a child. While visiting my sister I slept in his room. That damn alarm clock went off with some voice yelling in my ear, THE TRAIN IS IN THE STATION. THE TRAIN IS IN THE STATION.

Michael must have had one o f those to convince his little guests that trains belonged in little boy stations. See, even Mickey Mouse tells you it's okay to play TRAIN STATION.

by Anonymousreply 156April 14, 2019 5:22 PM

That's a great explanation for the TRAIN STATION. Now maybe the retarded fans will shut up about it.

by Anonymousreply 157April 14, 2019 9:51 PM

R157 I don't know what that was, but it wasn't an explanation. Half the film talks about how Jackson would dump them after they turned 14, yet Reed contradicts not only what James has said in his testimony but what he said in the film. Also, it's not brought up at all, but the rings Safechuck has our gentelmens rings, not an engagment ring, not one made for a women, and certainly not for a child. Where is the engagement ring, where are the vows? Not to mention the mock wedding was mentioned in the fictional book. It's hard to fathom how anyone with common sense can still take his story seriously after all that.

by Anonymousreply 158April 14, 2019 9:56 PM

Nobody asked you, r158. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 159April 14, 2019 9:58 PM

R159 = how you win an argument

by Anonymousreply 160April 14, 2019 9:59 PM

Only you loser Jackaloons think this is something to "win". Again, fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 161April 14, 2019 10:02 PM

Great point, R158. He claims he was abused every day in a specific train station bedroom (he even provided pictures of) in the beginning of the abuse. Now we find out the fucking train station didn't even exist??? The lengths MJ haters are going to about in order to change the subject is so pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 162April 15, 2019 1:12 AM

Jackson is the subject, you dumbfucked idiot.

by Anonymousreply 163April 15, 2019 1:37 AM

R163 Nope. Dan Reed said it's not a film about MJ but "grooming" remember? I'm trying to find out how he groomed Safechuck and Robson to be abused multiple times in physically impossible circumstances. More importantly, I am concerned that cocaine has caused Safechuck to invent this story that doesn't hold up to basic historical accuracy or even his own previous claims.

by Anonymousreply 164April 15, 2019 1:44 AM

What do Michael Jackson and Santa Claus have in common?

They both leave little boys' rooms with empty sacks.

by Anonymousreply 165April 15, 2019 3:00 AM

Check out Leaving Neverland Part 15 Pedageddon

by Anonymousreply 166April 15, 2019 3:06 AM

Please ignore my friend Harvey!

by Anonymousreply 167April 15, 2019 3:06 AM

My pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 168April 15, 2019 3:07 AM

Years of hard cocaine, opioid, and weed addiction didn't affect my story, motivation, or the fact my abuse claims are physically impossible

by Anonymousreply 169April 15, 2019 3:09 AM

Arm of a dead molesting junkie...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 15, 2019 3:17 AM

Fuck off, R170.

We are on Part 15: Pedageddon

by Anonymousreply 171April 15, 2019 3:19 AM

How much cocaine does it take to get to the end of Safechuck's shifting abuse timeline?

by Anonymousreply 172April 15, 2019 3:26 AM

Oops sorry, meant R169

Great pic, R170. His arm is skeletal, disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 173April 15, 2019 3:30 AM

That comment was made for R169, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 174April 15, 2019 3:33 AM

No problem, r174.

by Anonymousreply 175April 15, 2019 3:37 AM

R144 R175 You two need a room?

by Anonymousreply 176April 15, 2019 3:43 AM

R174 too.

by Anonymousreply 177April 15, 2019 3:44 AM

Looks like the TST has finally given up!

by Anonymousreply 178April 17, 2019 3:58 AM

Dan Reed has repeatedly proven to be the least knowledgeable person on the subject of Michael Jackson and the two characters in his film. Simply put he really had no knowledge of most of the major controversies with their cases because he didn't care to research during the making of it, and they didn't bother telling him.

Even years after working on the film and interviewing them he failed at even the most basic facts, like believing James was just an "11 year old little boy" when he testified in 1994 (versus the tall 16 year old that he was below). I don't think he has even read either of their many amended complaints even now, as evidenced by him arguing James was still being molested on the train station at least two years after James assures all abuse had ended (and 5-6 years after their sexual relationship was "still growing" like he says in the film).

by Anonymousreply 179April 17, 2019 5:26 AM

See the new thread: Leaving Neverland Part 15: Pedogeddon

by Anonymousreply 180April 17, 2019 5:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!