Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leaving Neverland, Part 14

Continue the discussion here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 624April 17, 2019 4:13 AM

twas dr conrads ciggy smoke round jacko that killed the star.....

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2019 1:30 AM

From the Billboard interview...

WADE: Six days after my son was born, I got the job to direct this feature film. And, oh, my God, here it is: The prophecy is happening, right? But the prophecy started happening at the same time that this being, my boy, had come into existence who was about to kick the door open on, “You can’t keep up this facade anymore.” I was a couple of months into preproduction on this feature film when I completely fell apart and had to remove myself from the film. And then it was, “My life is over.” I couldn’t fulfill the prophecy.

JAMES: Yeah, and that was the goal of everything, right?

WADE: This was everything. This was why we left Australia. This is why my father died -- killed himself. This was everything. And you failed. What’s the point of anything anymore? Everything fell apart. Dance, music, film -- everything ended for me. “Oh, my God, it’s all Michael. Michael’s the reason I started dancing. I can’t ever dance again. If it’s all Michael, it’s all abuse.” We disappeared and moved to Hawaii, to start life again. Having no idea what I was going to do with the rest of my life. Dance kept trying to come knock on the door, and I kept running from it. But then, just over a year-and-a-half ago, I woke up one morning, and there dance was in my heart again. And all of this kind of child-like curiosity about it and a willingness to accept that, before my relationship with dance and art became tainted by Michael and abuse, it was mine. It actually never was his. And that’s where I got confused. Understandably. But it was mine before he took it from me. So how can I get that back? And that’s the journey I’ve been on since then. I’m traveling around the world teaching. And I’m having more fun -- I’m in the midst of a love affair with dance that I’ve never experienced before. And every time I dance now, I push another piece of Michael out of my body.

JAMES: I was just lucky to find something that I got really passionate about -- I’m the director of innovation and technology at a digital advertising company -- and I just fell in love with programming, with the mixture of art and tech. And it was mine. It was my passion. It wasn’t tied to anything else. But the strange thing is, the same dedication and persistence that Michael ingrains in you -- you still use that. But how do you go, “OK, I’ll keep that, because that is a good thing,” and not feel shame or guilt for keeping that? That’s really difficult. Because it’s wrapped up in all this abuse.

WADE: That has been the process -- this decoupling, this unmeshing of all the bad from some of the good. Because at first, what happened with me is you throw the baby out with the bath water. It’s all disgusting. It’s all horrible. Everything was a lie. And a lot of it was. But if we can take new perspectives on certain experiences, we can find new ways to use them, in a positive way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2019 9:40 AM

WADE: Those images of me burning things are from very early on in my healing process -- within the first two to three months. I’m not saying that to discredit the validity of that now. But it just paints a picture as to how many different stages there are in this process. I think those two things that you (to Dan) referenced show the complexities and the contrasts of the healing journey. The burning of those things was what I needed to do at that early stage. And I remember, as I was doing that, I was looking at the fire and I started speaking to Michael. I said, “Michael, I’m going to take these disgusting, horrible things that you did to me -- I’m going to take your manipulation and your lies and your perversion -- and I’m going to turn it into something good. I have no idea how. And I have no idea what that means. But somehow, I’m going to turn this into something good.” And so then it’s really incredible -- I had never quite actually put that together until now, that those images are at the end of this film.

JAMES: Oh. Shit.

WADE: That feels like something good. Out of the bad.

JAMES: You know what else is strange?

WADE: (jokingly) No, James. Tell me.

JAMES: He put this dream in us to make a film that would change the world, right?

WADE: Wow, yeah. Here you go, Michael.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2019 9:40 AM

JAMES: As we were growing up, he was pitching the same stuff to both of us -- the same spiel of, “Get ready. Because in the future? Me and you are going to change the world. So get ready. Study. Be the best. Study.” He’d call every once in a while and go, “Are you preparing? You better get ready!”

WADE: (laughs) It was abstract. “We’re going to rule the world together. We’re going to change the film industry.” The spiel that he started giving me when I was 7 was, “You’re going to be a filmmaker at the level of, bigger than [Steven] Spielberg: This is your destiny.” It was from the lips of God for me, from Michael. That was the prophecy. And nothing mattered until that happened. I ended up experiencing a lot of external success as a dancer and then choreographer and then stage director really young. But none of it mattered to me until I was a director bigger than Spielberg.

JAMES: I was in a band when I was in my early 20s. And I got in the band, really, because I was like, “We’ll be successful, right?” You know how you think when you’re in your early 20s. “And then I’ll make our music videos. And then I’ll be a filmmaker.” So I didn’t get in the band to be a rock star. It was like, “The music will be a bridge into film.” But later, you wonder, “Was this even my dream?” Because, really, I didn’t think he was pitching “director” to everybody. I thought that was me. Then you learn it’s not even specific to you, and you’re like, “Oh, my God, was that even something that I wanted?”

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2019 9:51 AM

[quote] You know how you think when you’re in your early 20s. “And then I’ll make our music videos. And then I’ll be a filmmaker.” So I didn’t get in the band to be a rock star. It was like, “The music will be a bridge into film.”

Keep in mind this is someone who now works in the entertainment business and appears to have been successful from an early age. What's with this sense of entitlement and this attitude that not finding your path in your late teens/early twenties equals failure? Just imagine if everyone else working mostly mundane jobs had this sense of entitlement....

[quote] It was abstract. “We’re going to rule the world together. We’re going to change the film industry.” The spiel that he started giving me when I was 7 was, “You’re going to be a filmmaker at the level of, bigger than [Steven] Spielberg: This is your destiny.” It was from the lips of God for me, from Michael. That was the prophecy. And nothing mattered until that happened. I ended up experiencing a lot of external success as a dancer and then choreographer and then stage director really young. But none of it mattered to me until I was a director bigger than Spielberg.

My heart bleeds for you. Really.

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2019 10:22 AM

R2 Wade conveniently leaves out the part where he attempted to get the Cirque show after leaving Step Up 4.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2019 10:24 AM

This train already left the station, Redundant Thread Thief!

No, you cannot banish relevant subjects to separate threads. You're just going to get Muriel to delete ALL Michael Jackson threads.

Everybody please F?F THE OP and move back to the designated space:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2019 11:13 AM

Your "designated space" was created by a pedo-apologist 4 hours ago. THIS thread was created by me (a non-pedo-apologist) 10 hours ago. Ummm... who's the "thief," here?

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2019 11:24 AM

Yup, fits Jacko to a T...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2019 11:49 AM

Jacko was a bestial, demonic man who even moved to Dubai so that he could molest the little Persian boys. Foul.

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2019 11:55 AM

I think Safechuck is the pedophile, faking elaborate abuse stories in places that didn't even exist. Must get off on that freaky stuff.

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2019 12:02 PM

I clicked on this thread wondering wtf there still was to say about this! But those interview snips were very interesting & way expanded my understanding of the damage caused by that rapist freak. I didn’t watch the movie, it’s too gross to sit thru hours of it, but thanks for posting those.

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2019 12:03 PM

Michael Jackson burns in hell for all eternity

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2019 12:08 PM

Perhaps MJ's greatest performance of all time...(?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2019 12:13 PM

R12 Yeah yeah, nice job switching devices to make that single post. JABBA loves talking to itself on the different library computers.

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2019 12:14 PM

His studied cuteness in the screen grab at r14 makes me want to puke now that all this has come out

R15 wrong, insane

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2019 12:18 PM

How is the troll still able to post on part 13 now the thread has been closed?

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2019 12:50 PM

R17 A computer science degree and some cross-site scripting and BAM. I want Safechuck to know how we start off and end discussing him. You know, if he decides to follow his dad's footsteps and needs some encouragement.

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2019 12:56 PM

Doing research for your next children's book Brenda? You seem to be quite the authority on the topic of underage rim jobs. Is that what your next book is about?

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2019 1:02 PM

R19 Poor Jabba. You must be so embarrassed that a has-been liar you lusted after lied about his anus being licked and is being harassed by millions of people.

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2019 1:05 PM

Eww, doesn't the screen grab at R14 just look the face of an adult who would enjoy sticking his face into the rear opening of a small child?

by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2019 1:16 PM

R21 Yes, I wonder if they'll say Jackson was also into scat? Would explain why Wade and James are so full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2019 1:19 PM

[quote]Poor Jabba. You must be so embarrassed that a has-been liar you lusted after lied about his anus being licked and is being harassed by millions of people.

Jabba is on your team, Brenda.

by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2019 1:21 PM

Really, Muriel? The pedo apologist has posted Safechuck's personal info in here and that freak still has posting privileges?

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2019 1:47 PM

[quote]R19 Poor Jabba. You must be so embarrassed that a has-been liar you lusted after lied about his anus being licked and is being harassed by millions of people.

Don't buy the bullshit.

JABBA is JANBOT is THE JANET JACKSON TROLL AKA THE MICHAEL JACKSON PEDO APOLOGIST

repeat:

JABBA is JANBOT is THE JANET JACKSON TROLL AKA THE MICHAEL JACKSON PEDO APOLOGIST

Only newbies buy your bullshit JABBA.

The rest of us, like you, know the truth.

by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2019 1:49 PM

And, as we have all learned by now... well, sometimes (as in the Buress/Cosby affair) it just takes a black man to take another one down, LOL. Here's Chris Rock...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 7, 2019 1:50 PM

And here's Dave Chappelle...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 7, 2019 1:53 PM

"Botox balls," LOL...

by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2019 1:54 PM

Eddie Murphy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2019 1:56 PM

"And Brooke knew, too..."

by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2019 1:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2019 2:02 PM

Steve Harvey: "What you want me to say? Some of these ain't jokes! I'm just reportin' the facts..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 7, 2019 2:03 PM

r18, you are one sick cunt.

by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2019 2:04 PM

How apt that the troll is called Brenda, uber-frau, suburban hell name. I bet any group of Jackson fans is made up of hatchet faced, frumpy middle aged women with similarly dusty names, excitedly sharing their worship, but a bit wary, because they each know they love Michael the best. Brenda!

by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2019 2:05 PM

Eddie Griffin, Part 1...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 7, 2019 2:06 PM

Eddie Griffin, Part 2...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 7, 2019 2:08 PM

Eddie Griffin, Part 3...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 7, 2019 2:09 PM

So, it's called Brenda, the MJ Troll?

by Anonymousreply 38April 7, 2019 2:09 PM

Def Comedy Jam (Smooth Criminal, indeed)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 7, 2019 2:12 PM

Earthquake (yes, that's his name, LOL)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 7, 2019 2:14 PM

[quote]So, it's called Brenda, the MJ Troll?

Several posters, including myself (from the alternative Part 14 thread, linked) have noticed the similarity in writing style and modus operandi to one of Jackson's most committed and obsessive protesters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 7, 2019 2:19 PM

Yes, Brenda (and MJ)... the Queen (and King) of Heaven, according to MJ-apologists and romance-novelists everywhere, LOL:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 7, 2019 2:23 PM

I eat my own excrement.

by Anonymousreply 43April 7, 2019 2:27 PM

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 44April 7, 2019 2:28 PM

Please, Block Jacko's troll and keep moving.

by Anonymousreply 45April 7, 2019 2:37 PM

[quote]A seventh child was born, he had a depth in his eyes that spoke of ancient wisdom, when he danced he became the music, when he sang he became the song. Love was the foundation of his music, his dance, and all that he was. The Maestro devoted his life to giving all of himself to the world.

OMFG, Brenda... do you really believe all this complete and utter bullshit (and WHY on earth are you so hell-bent on defending your God Michael Jackson, clearly the world's most deranged and obvious pedophile)?! SMFH...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 7, 2019 2:46 PM

Typical day of a Jackaloon…

Wakes up, pops the first can of a case of off-brand Mountain Dew, and takes hit off crack pipe.

Sits in front of computer for 18 hours straight, manically cutting and pasting repetitive bullshit.

Puts on rhinestone glove, and masturbates to "P.Y.T." before falling asleep.

Repeats the same on days that end in "y".

by Anonymousreply 47April 7, 2019 2:52 PM

You pretty much nailed it, R47... LOL.

by Anonymousreply 48April 7, 2019 2:58 PM

The Jackaloons will once again undoubtedly be "pulling the Race Card" any minute, now (waiting in breathless anticipation)...

by Anonymousreply 49April 7, 2019 3:05 PM

Because, as we all know... well, white men that we bring down are ALWAYS "guilty" (simply because they're white), and black men that we bring down are ALWAYS "innocent" (simply because they're black, and it's entirely non-PC to discriminate against POC, guilty or otherwise, LOL)... WTF?!

by Anonymousreply 50April 7, 2019 3:22 PM

Don't buy the bullshit.

repeat:

by Anonymousreply 51April 7, 2019 6:46 PM

Twitter shows overwhelming support for MJ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 7, 2019 7:23 PM

Is this normal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 7, 2019 7:25 PM

Twitter, lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 7, 2019 7:29 PM

We've known decades ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 7, 2019 7:30 PM

Debra Wilson and Aries Spears knew...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 7, 2019 8:21 PM

Jordan Peele knew...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 7, 2019 8:28 PM

Michael Jackson Potato Head...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 7, 2019 8:34 PM

"Am I Black Or White?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 7, 2019 8:39 PM

Tommy Davidson knew...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 7, 2019 8:52 PM

And so did Macaulay...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 7, 2019 8:56 PM

Safechuck’s allegations that he was abused in a building before it was even built and two years after he said the ‘abuse’ stopped speaks for itself.

by Anonymousreply 62April 7, 2019 9:43 PM

Thanks for all the comics' clips!

by Anonymousreply 63April 8, 2019 12:46 AM

Apart from the pedophilia itself the most disgusting thing about this is the cynical way Jackson created an image to make canoodling with young boys possible. Wouldn't work now, we are more worldly, but horrific to think we condoned it then, and truly ugly that 'fans' will go to spiteful lengths to do so still. Pedophiles in interviews always complain of their treatment from society, hence the nerve of creating groups like PIE and NAMBLA, they feel misunderstood, just like Jackson did. He however, was able to create a public pedophile lifestyle, he must be someone other pedophiles look up to, no ordinary guy could have interacted with boys as Jackson did and got away with it. We need to get a check on fandom, celebrities are on an undeserved pedestal. Jackson's talent does not elevate him beyond normal decency whatever his fans think.

by Anonymousreply 64April 8, 2019 12:04 PM

Who the heck posted like 40 comedy sketches in row? Jesus...get a life.

French debate where the media and the audience destroy Dan Reed and the accusers' remaining credibility. Unlike the U.S. they don't accept this nonsense at face value. Best interview I've seen so far. Highly recommend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 8, 2019 7:13 PM

^^I mean this interview is truly the "holy shit" moment that Dan Reed slow down his interview circuit. Absolutely fine journalism.

by Anonymousreply 66April 8, 2019 7:15 PM

Countless investigations from CPS, LAPD, FBI, a jury trial in which all prior bad acts were admitted in court, lawsuits dismissed on substantive grounds, hundreds of witnesses who swear by Jackson's innocence, hundreds of frivoulous lawsuits dating back years most of which had nothing to do with child molestation, FBI raids at his residence and other properties, alleged victims and their family members being subpoenaed or offered payouts to testify or speak ill of Michael Jackson, and still no proof of his guilt.

by Anonymousreply 67April 8, 2019 7:30 PM

And an incompetent DA who kept changing the law to get Jackson and whose conduct nearly got the 05 case dismissed. Diane Dimond using a NAMB*A member as her preeminent source, so called victims who recanted their testimony, an imaginary sex tape, a highly publicized book by that same author who was successfully sued and had to flee the country, Jordan refusing to testify as a child or as an adult even during the time his father was attempting to extort Jackson for more money, need I go on...

by Anonymousreply 68April 8, 2019 7:38 PM

And finally, two individuals who amended their lawsuits multiple times even though they have had nearly a decade or more to get their story straight and who are still changing their story in the aftermath of Leaving Neverland.

by Anonymousreply 69April 8, 2019 7:44 PM

R69 In the French debate below, it's very intriguing to hear Dan Reed struggle to defend the entire film. One of the most interesting sections is at the 34:42 mark, when Reed says it was Wade who provided him with the footage of him burning MJ memorabilia as an "exorcism" from his "personal archive." Dan says the accuser was burning the stuff MJ gave him as if it was some kind of release basically...

...but the other debater calls it a "failed staged scene" that was "staged and should have been left out." Then clarifies that Wade sold the truly valuable stuff anonymously for hundreds of thousands back when he "didn't remember the abuse" at auction in 2011- LA. Dan Reed's facial expression when the other debater says "I think he was selling things that he couldn't sell at the auction" is second to none. Seeing that such a powerful scene in the documentary was nothing more than replica gloves and insignificant CDs that were worth nothing is very telling. The stuff with true financial value had been long sold. Another testament to his character and lack of credibility.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 8, 2019 8:01 PM

'Who the heck posted like 40 comedy sketches in row? Jesus...get a life' .Really R65 ? The comedy clips are funny and enjoyable. You are not averse to repetition but it is dull and unenjoyable. You lose.

by Anonymousreply 71April 8, 2019 8:09 PM

The MJ troll really needs to get banned. The last thread was bumped on my thread list and the posts by this thing is truly disturbing and vile. One of the worst posters I've ever seen on DL, which says a lot. Why isn't this parasite red tagged or better yet banned?

by Anonymousreply 72April 8, 2019 8:13 PM

It is disgusting R72 , not that it could say anything that would shock a DL regular, but it's the intention that counts and the Jackson fan is an off the chart cunt. I wouldn't ban them, let them spew their bile, it has zero effect.

by Anonymousreply 73April 8, 2019 9:22 PM

On the LN subreddit, certain threads are tagged "No Defenders". Anyone who wants to make the case of MJ's innocence, no matter how civil, is called every evil name in the book.

by Anonymousreply 74April 8, 2019 9:58 PM

R73, what bothered me was that they posted James's phone number, address and work information. What kind of sick minded person does that?

R74, link?

by Anonymousreply 75April 8, 2019 10:03 PM

R72 Yes the troll needs to be banned ruins threads with his never ending spamming.

by Anonymousreply 76April 8, 2019 10:54 PM

The TS Pro Pedophilia troll admits to having some computer expertise, so will be coming in on endless proxies. He even added 9 posts to thread 13 after it had officially closed at 600 because he thinks Safechuck and Robson come on DL.

On Digital Spy they have banned Jacko threads because of the TS troll and similar.

by Anonymousreply 77April 8, 2019 11:09 PM

I saw that R75 , they are Trumpesque in their lying and lowness, even using the 'many people are saying' trick and the doubling down on ugly stuff like wishing AIDs on Safechuck. I can understand these people liking the echo chamber R74 describes, as they listen to nothing, just broadcast.

by Anonymousreply 78April 8, 2019 11:34 PM

Okay, MJ defenders. Let's go along for a moment with the idea that MJ truly was an innocent man. Can't you admit that he really did bring this on himself? By his own admission, he kept on sleeping with children even AFTER he paid several million dollars to a boy who accused him of sexual abuse. If you do that, and admit to it on global television, can you really blame people for believing that you're a paedophile?

by Anonymousreply 79April 9, 2019 12:37 AM

[quote]Anyone who wants to make the case of MJ's innocence, no matter how civil, is called every evil name in the book.

There is no case for Jacko's innocence. He was a PEDO, and his defenders are evil.

by Anonymousreply 80April 9, 2019 12:49 AM

Don't conjure the nutters up R79 ! Here's what they will say 'MJ was 'weird ' by everyday standards but a genius makes his own rules, children were his muse, he saw beyond normal boundaries and was just a big fuzzy ball of love, and anyway who says otherwise is a scum sucking vampire after Michael's money.' ... We've heard every crackpot theory and excuse and Jackson still reeks of pedophile because he was one.

by Anonymousreply 81April 9, 2019 12:53 AM

Isn't it interesting that the pedo defenders say that pedo MJ was behaving normally yet none of pedo MJ's contemporaries behaved like he did. The 80s were a blur, but I don't really recall ever wondering whether Lionel Ritchie or Stevie Wonder or David Bowie or Linda Ronstadt were pedophiles.

Hmm, why might that be??

BECAUSE

THEY

BEHAVED

NORMALLY

AROUND

CHILDREN

by Anonymousreply 82April 9, 2019 1:00 AM

They would counter that R82 by saying MJ had no childhood and therefore spent his adult years innocently making up for it, bullshit of course.

by Anonymousreply 83April 9, 2019 1:15 AM

Even if Jackson weren't a celebrity, his mugshot would still have gone viral. The fact that his race is listed as black is the icing on the cake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 9, 2019 1:51 AM

[quote]They would counter that [R82] by saying MJ had no childhood and therefore spent his adult years innocently making up for it, bullshit of course.

And to counter THAT one could say that his freak sibs, while useless and untalented, had the exact same childhood and yet none of them (that we know of, so FAR) fucked little kids.

by Anonymousreply 85April 9, 2019 1:53 AM

Dan Reed should do a doc about the mentally ill cult of MJ fans. Threatening survivors of CSA with anal rape & death? What complete sickos. Total MJDS - Michael Jackson Derangement Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 86April 9, 2019 2:19 AM

R79 Michael Jackson got married after the 93 allegations and wanted kids of his own. It was Lisa Marie who didn't. Today his children, who he raised with an extended family, maintain that he was a loving father. If you're talking about the 05 allegations specifically, none of the Arvizo's were credible witnesses.

by Anonymousreply 87April 9, 2019 2:23 AM

It's also important to know that Jackson's extended family included people who were not blood relatives but those he trusted quite intimately. He also put his trust in his staff to help take care of the children.

by Anonymousreply 88April 9, 2019 2:33 AM

I had a friend who was molested by her stepdad for years. I was quite shocked to hear that considering he and her mom were the ones watching her child every day while we were at work.

When I questioned why she had anything to do with them and why she didn’t tell her mom to fuck off for staying with him, She told me it was ok because “he repented and talked to the bishop.”

People are weird and will justify all sorts of shit. MJ having defenders who “knew him” doesn’t mean he is innocent. They could be rationalizing it because Joe was a monster to him, they could be rationalizing it because “he’s dead, the kids got paid and if the estate goes bankrupt, it hurts his kids and mom, etc.” They could look at his pathetic end of life and say, “well he was sorry now, that’s why he needed sleep drugs.” There’s all sorts of ways they could justify their denials.

by Anonymousreply 89April 9, 2019 3:48 AM

This 'but he had no childhood' excuse is BS. Children don't sleep with each other in beds unless they're very poor ffs.

Often, kids who had the best childhood owed this experience to having plenty of companionship from brothers and sisters, and MJ certainly had that, along with wealth from an early age.

Scary to see he only weighed 120lb. How tall was he?

by Anonymousreply 90April 9, 2019 4:00 AM

R87 R88 You are far too generous to Jackson, I doubt you'd be so open minded about some rich, middle aged guy from up the street, who had the same bizarre relationship with unrelated young boys who he sometimes tried to pass off as relatives, always in their company, known to weep if not allowed 'sleepovers' with young boys, always fondling and hand holding with young boys, who he dressed as himself. If you heard he was paying off families ( plural ) who accused him of molesting their young sons I doubt you'd give him the benefit of the doubt as you do Jackson. I also doubt his accusers would be pilloried , I imagine your sympathy would be with the victims of this obvious pedophile. Jackson's fame and own life history ( including his music ) are not valid excuses for him, as they would not be for you or I if we lived as he did.

by Anonymousreply 91April 9, 2019 7:29 AM

The bs "documentary" released by the Jackson camp is getting ripped apart by the media. Same idiotic denials by Taj and Brandi Jackson. Apparently none of the other Jacksons have the interest in denying that their son and brother was a pedo.

by Anonymousreply 92April 9, 2019 12:29 PM

Now you're refreshing my memory $$$

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 9, 2019 12:42 PM

That Jackson sanctioned documentary makes him look as guilty as hell too. There is just no way to take Michael Jackson's suspicious actions over the past 3 decades and edit them in a way that makes him look good. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 94April 9, 2019 12:49 PM

R70 They are not sending their best

by Anonymousreply 95April 9, 2019 12:52 PM

Neither is the Jackson pedophile defense league , if you are anything to go by R95

by Anonymousreply 96April 9, 2019 1:29 PM

[quote]It's also important to know that Jackson's extended family included people who were not blood relatives...

Which would include his own children.

by Anonymousreply 97April 9, 2019 3:03 PM

r92, right. The fact that the only Jacksons publicly "fighting" the documentary are two nobodies at the bottom of the family chain says it all. Those two probably never even spent more than an hour with their pedo uncle while he was alive.

by Anonymousreply 98April 9, 2019 3:12 PM

Free HBO this week, which means many more new viewers for "Leaving Neverland."

by Anonymousreply 99April 9, 2019 3:15 PM

Leaving Neverland was pulled off the streaming app yesterday. The DVD/blu ray no longer has a release date. It may have been postponed indefinitely.

by Anonymousreply 100April 9, 2019 3:51 PM

[quote] The fact that the only Jacksons publicly "fighting" the documentary are two nobodies at the bottom of the family chain says it all.

Who the hell writes this? MJ toured with 3T. Taj and his cousins spent time with Jackson at Neverland and Hayvenhurt. Same with Brandi. What makes them nobodies? Because one is mostly a private citizen? Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 101April 9, 2019 3:53 PM

R97 Doesn't matter if they are. They are still his kids.

by Anonymousreply 102April 9, 2019 3:53 PM

The rebuttal video was so bad it actually worked against their case. What was Brandi promised? A new car and some Miss.Jessie's curling products?

by Anonymousreply 103April 9, 2019 4:46 PM

He was sooooo gross

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 9, 2019 4:48 PM

Anything that makes Jackson not look like a saint is therefore "untrue" for fans. Doesn't matter if really happened or not.

by Anonymousreply 105April 9, 2019 5:32 PM

Taj never said he was doing a rebuttal doc addressing the allegations, but a series on Jackson overall (possibly inclusive of the allegations.) The media keeps referring to it as the rebuttal documentary, and it is well done (the director looks like a beauty compared to egg head Dan Reed), but not what the 100k+ raised so far is going to fund.

by Anonymousreply 106April 9, 2019 6:11 PM

Being an MJ *stan* is a mental illness- for real

by Anonymousreply 107April 9, 2019 6:15 PM

Is James doing any public appearances? I want to date him.

by Anonymousreply 108April 9, 2019 6:15 PM

R108 Nope, after being caught claiming he was abused every day in that train station bedroom that didn't exist until years after the "abuse of [him] stopped"he's gone off the interview circuit for a while. Probably looking for a second job to pay back legal fees owed to the estate.

by Anonymousreply 109April 9, 2019 6:21 PM

Also R108 He's a chubby chaser. You can't do worse than that wife of his...considering your size and how much he loves to invent stories about his anus being licked you have a shot. Just wear a condom so you don't get that viral flu...

by Anonymousreply 110April 9, 2019 6:24 PM

Typical day of a Jacko fan...

Wakes up, pops the first can of a case of off-brand Mountain Dew, and takes hit off crack pipe.

Sits in front of computer for 18 hours straight, manically cutting and pasting repetitive bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 111April 9, 2019 6:28 PM

Wade claimed Michael coached him to hate women...yet he set him up with his niece Brandi who he also saw during this alleged abuse--doesn’t sound like a person who wants you to hate women or want to keep you all to himself to me.

by Anonymousreply 112April 9, 2019 6:30 PM

Nicely done R111 & probably scarily accurate

by Anonymousreply 113April 9, 2019 6:43 PM

[quote]Same idiotic denials by Taj and Brandi Jackson.

So laughable...like the general public knows who the fuck they are, or care what they have to say. They're all the pathetic family has for a defense, because the siblings all know their brother was a doped up child molester.

by Anonymousreply 114April 9, 2019 6:55 PM

Get your facts straight, which you never will. It was in Jordan's statement: no wenches, bitches, heifers or hoes. And why do you think genius he 'set up' Wade up with his niece when he was 12? Doesn't it strike you odd that a grown man would be setting up 12 year olds up? Because you're so stupid, I'll fill you in. He did it so he could say, he's around so much because 'he is my niece' s boyfriend/playmate, he's like family. ' Just like Jordan was his cousin and Omer was his son.

by Anonymousreply 115April 9, 2019 6:56 PM

R115 it's astounding how much BS you can pull out of your ass and explain away.

by Anonymousreply 116April 9, 2019 7:00 PM

It's hilarious what alternative explanations people come up with to make Jackson look guilty. Did he dump them or groom them? He sure as hell coudn't have done both.

by Anonymousreply 117April 9, 2019 7:02 PM

I think you must have been looking in the mirror as you typed that R116 🤥

by Anonymousreply 118April 9, 2019 7:03 PM

There's also the one about him paying off multiple victims, yet no word on how he refused Evan Chandler's extortion attempts or how he kicked out the Arvizos when they started charging Jackson's credit cards.

by Anonymousreply 119April 9, 2019 7:05 PM

Omer Bhatti must still be getting paid. All the kid does per his Instagram is drive around Oslo drinking smoothies. Like the rest of the boys, Jackson seemed to like to keep his victims insulated and uneducated - completely in awe of celebrity, money, etc. Bhatti is the best example of this. MJ wanting Safechuck to not attend uni for Mathematics is another. He wanted them dependent on him.

by Anonymousreply 120April 9, 2019 7:31 PM

R119 He stopped calling, remember?'

R120 Yeah...Jackson totally told Safechuck not to go to college...right after they left the train station.

by Anonymousreply 121April 9, 2019 7:32 PM

[quote]Did he dump them or groom them?

IOW, Jackson either "dated" young boys and then dumped them, or he groomed them to molest.

Congrats, Jackaloon….at least you now admit your idol's relationships with young boys were nefarious.

by Anonymousreply 122April 9, 2019 7:40 PM

R122 No, that's obviously not what he meant. I am just appreciating the fact that (Sarcasm) MJ was a master groomer, but he only managed to masterfully groom Wade and James in completely different ways. (Sarcasm)

by Anonymousreply 123April 9, 2019 7:43 PM

[quote]No, that's obviously not what he meant.

Yes, that was exactly what he said.

by Anonymousreply 124April 9, 2019 7:44 PM

R124 Surely even you understand he was being facetious with:

[quote]It's hilarious what alternative explanations people come up with to make Jackson look guilty. Did he dump them or groom them? He sure as hell coudn't have done both.

by Anonymousreply 125April 9, 2019 7:46 PM

R125 Thank you

by Anonymousreply 126April 9, 2019 7:49 PM

He sure as hell could've groomed them and dumped them.

Jackaloons are dumber than a box of Jackson's white woman wigs.

by Anonymousreply 127April 9, 2019 7:50 PM

Typical day of a Jacko fan...

Sits in front of computer for 18 hours straight, manically cutting and pasting repetitive bullshit. Puts on rhinestone glove, and masturbates to "P.Y.T." before falling asleep. Repeats the same on days that end in "y".

by Anonymousreply 128April 9, 2019 7:51 PM

The original explanation why he kept them around after puberty was that he was "grooming" them for his own protection, but according to Dan Reed he could have been molesting them as adults, or if you go by James and Wade's account, that he dumped them. There are still others who claim that this grooming process wasn't needed since he would just buy them out. None of these idiots can get their story straight.

by Anonymousreply 129April 9, 2019 7:53 PM

[quote]Get your facts straight, which you never will.

Jackaloons can't handle straight facts...it's why they have to make shit up to suit their warped agenda of worshipping a junkie pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 130April 9, 2019 7:55 PM

R130 You must mean alternative facts.

by Anonymousreply 131April 9, 2019 7:57 PM

Wow, r104. Jackson was one sick fuck. But, everybody knows that.

I wonder how many times he molested Blanket? There's a reason that kid is a mute recluse.

by Anonymousreply 132April 9, 2019 7:59 PM

R132 You're such a damn hater

by Anonymousreply 133April 9, 2019 8:09 PM

Yeah, I 100% think Blanket was a victim

by Anonymousreply 134April 9, 2019 8:09 PM

R134 Right, Jackson passed over all of the other kids who say nothing happened despite identical experiences as J and W--solely to abuse his own son.

by Anonymousreply 135April 9, 2019 8:11 PM

R133 Nothing you say will make them change their minds. Someone in the other thread said they would still believe Jackson was guilty even if James and Wade admit they lied. As if the sham that was the Arvizo trial wasn't bad enough.

by Anonymousreply 136April 9, 2019 8:11 PM

r133, thank you. That means a lot coming from you, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 137April 9, 2019 8:14 PM

R136 I mean it blows my mind. One claims the abuse began during a trip to the Grand Canyon - which in the film Wade claims he didn't attend as he was back at the Neverland ranch with Jackson.

But Joy told a court hearing that Wade actually came with them and did not stay with MJ. That makes the "there were two train stations" nuts (train station apologists?) seem credible.

by Anonymousreply 138April 9, 2019 8:14 PM

I bet Jackson molested Prince, too.

by Anonymousreply 139April 9, 2019 8:20 PM

R139 At this point, Kathy Griffin could come with a more credible allegation.

by Anonymousreply 140April 9, 2019 8:23 PM

CHRIST. That pedo apologist freak fuck JABBA’s posting again. I can tell by the gigantic caps in the numbering.

by Anonymousreply 141April 9, 2019 8:24 PM

I actually don't think Prince was attractive enough for Jackson. It's super sick but he molested super cute little boys.

by Anonymousreply 142April 9, 2019 8:28 PM

Yeah, I thought bleaching Prince's hair when he was a toddler would make him more appealing, but it didn't work. That's why I bought Blanket.

by Anonymousreply 143April 9, 2019 8:30 PM

This story from Tommy Hilfiger about his meeting with MJ & his kids is crazy. Jackson should have never been allowed to raise children. Who bleaches a baby's hair? Then again....who rims a seven year old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144April 9, 2019 8:36 PM

R144 That was a waste of a minute and a half.

by Anonymousreply 145April 9, 2019 8:39 PM

LaToya Charges are True

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146April 9, 2019 8:54 PM

[quote]Who bleaches a baby's hair? Then again....who rims a seven year old.

Jackson was a monster in plain sight. FFS, he held an infant with a blanket over its head OVER A BALCONY. He didn't give a shit about any child's well-being, he only cared about using them for his own sick needs.

by Anonymousreply 147April 9, 2019 9:05 PM

Michael also taught Bhatti to lie too. At what cost does living as a monster's victim/wife come at?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148April 9, 2019 9:11 PM

Holy shit. Newest claim is that the particular style of ring that Safechuck used in the documentary MIGHT have been manufactured in 2009 according to an Instagram post. Apparently someone typed in the serial number in a jewelry website and the year showed was 2009. Last time I checked they said that they were waiting for an actual jeweler to confirm the year when the ring was actually created.

Has anyone here heard this story? And if true would it convince you Safechuck was lying?

by Anonymousreply 149April 9, 2019 9:49 PM

R149 Yes, we're all waiting on official confirmation. This would be explosive if true.

by Anonymousreply 150April 9, 2019 9:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 9, 2019 10:09 PM

R150 Holy shit. Can you imagine the sheer panic that would ensue?

by Anonymousreply 152April 9, 2019 10:25 PM

Vom inducing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153April 9, 2019 10:26 PM

R153 The prosecution said a lot of damning evidence was found....yet concluded with "the people will not be using/mentioning/etc." Why do you think they refused to use all of this damning DNA/photographic evidence?

by Anonymousreply 154April 9, 2019 10:30 PM

R150 I can see it now:

"So what if the ring was purchased in 2009? That was 10 years ago. How well do you remember things from 10 years ago? Memory isn’t perfect. Especially when it comes to trauma. Child abuse victims can’t be expected to get every date exactly right. So Michael bought him the ring in 2009 before he died, not 1988. Safechuck just got the year his abuse ended wrong again."

by Anonymousreply 155April 9, 2019 10:30 PM

Exclusive interview with Wade Robson and James Safechuck after their release from jail for perjury and extortion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156April 9, 2019 10:50 PM

Damn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 9, 2019 10:58 PM

Prince was a gorgeous child. I think no child was safe around Michael.

by Anonymousreply 158April 9, 2019 11:17 PM

The boys/staff that MJ paid off probably all signed contracts which stipulated the payment meant they couldn't speak out against MJ again.

by Anonymousreply 159April 10, 2019 12:10 AM

Even the ones that weren't paid off signed incredibly tight NDA's R159. Several of Jackson's staff were sued for testifying against him due to this.

by Anonymousreply 160April 10, 2019 12:30 AM

An NDA doesn't protect someone from criminal prosecution, only civil right?

by Anonymousreply 161April 10, 2019 12:46 AM

The original Oprah interview. You can tell how creeped out and uncomfortable she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162April 10, 2019 2:44 AM

Jackson timeline of abuse:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 10, 2019 2:55 AM

R162 I can't tell... Oprah pulled Michael's dick in that interview harder than her perverted stepfather or molester friend Harvey, who she refuses to interview in lieu of slandering an acquitted dead man. Even deleting the posts on her social media about it doesn't absolve her complicity.

by Anonymousreply 164April 10, 2019 4:02 AM

Suck it train troll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 10, 2019 4:16 AM

They first uncovered how these guys behaved in ways completely contradictory to a legitimate abuse victims (selling memorabilia before "remembering," lying in lawsuits demanding astronomical sums, hiding emails/book drafts/medical records, dancing/performing to music, asking to wed at Neverland, etc.) Then we discovered how their timelines about when the abuse began and ended were impossible (train station you were abused in every day didn't exist yet, you went with your family to the Grand Canyon when abuse "began", etc.), if we can disprove any portion of the jewelry was purchased/manufactured after 1995 (which is looking plausible) then this will be the final nail in the coffin of these sad men' tales. It's clear Safechuck couldn't create a credible timeline, I highly doubt he went out of his way to source historically appropriate jewelry. I mean he only called Dan Reed to say he had "found" them months after his first interview.

by Anonymousreply 166April 10, 2019 4:26 AM

"#MeToo-gagged media silent as holes emerge in Michael Jackson abuse documentary"

One month after the documentary produced a major media storm, there seems to be little interest from the US media in the new information — or Reed’s response to allegations that Safechuck could be lying.

Other holes have been picked in the narrative, too, including one involving Safechuck’s mother, who claimed to have celebrated Jackson’s death four years before her son said he realized he had been abused.

A string of other details which seemingly don’t add up were compiled by Mediate reporter John Ziegler, who has questioned why the new information has not “gained any traction” in the US, despite being picked up by at least three major outlets in the UK. The Daily Mail, the Sun and the Mirror, along with multiple smaller outlets, have all written about Smallcombe’s concerns over the documentary.

Media in Australia and Canada have also reported on the documentary’s discrepancies, but remarkably little interest has been shown by major US outlets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 10, 2019 4:54 AM

Carol Bauer Sager talks about how Liz Taylor called her “little one” and friendships with Liz and MJ. People wonder how we can laugh at the movie when Wade tries to pretend like “little one” was his special name while he sings it in a creepy ass way with all the camera angle tricks in the book

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168April 10, 2019 8:42 AM

It’s just a matter of time before they join Lori Loughlin in jail.

by Anonymousreply 169April 10, 2019 9:35 AM

Fuck off, Train Troll.

The US media is silent because they've known since 1993 that Jackson is a dirty, ugly pedophile. I don't know why you keep posting pictures of him? He looks disgustingly ugly and sweaty and junkiesque and wasted in every single one. Vile, him AND his cheesy, creepy music.

by Anonymousreply 170April 10, 2019 9:43 AM

The bodyguard who wrote the book some people are using to try and change train station dates (where Safechuck says he was abused multiple times in the beginning of his abuse but it was not even built until he was almost 17) has asked people to stop misquoting it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 10, 2019 9:54 AM

The longer you get the funnier it gets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172April 10, 2019 10:45 AM

Memes etc are often very funny and cleverly put together. The ham-fisted examples the stans dig up/make themselves, as in R172 , are the meme equivalent of kids' pasta art. I mention this as further proof of their low intelligence/ability which are the qualifications for being a cult member. The Jackson name is so filthy now, these obsessed cultists must be exhausted trying to bail out the already sunken boat of his dirty reputation. I've wondered why they bother coming here as they just get ( quite rightly ) ignored or scorned, I suppose they come here to accept the ridicule as sacrifice for their love of St Michael, like the religious maniac accepts self-flagellation.

by Anonymousreply 173April 10, 2019 11:33 AM

R173 A large portion of DL has discredited these two as obvious in the past 7 or 8 threads. It's just you and a few of your cronies desperately trying to make it seem like this is the only social media site who cares about these two grifters.

by Anonymousreply 174April 10, 2019 11:39 AM

R174 I see you are a Jackson cultist but you are a very ineffective one, you lie ... 'a large portion of DL has discredited...' is rubbish, you and possibly 2 other tragic non-stop posting fools does not constitute a large portion and the fact I've read over and over how nobody reads your links or views your videos ( as I myself don't ) does not speak of success for your pathetic pedo excusing mission. The way you turn everything into a fan contest, between 'fans' of the victims and fans of pedophile Jackson shows how unevolved fans are. Fandom, the worship of strangers, is an affliction people like you suffer from, people who are proud to be 'fans', who think because they swamp websites with pro pedophile propaganda are changing the conversation, truly pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 175April 10, 2019 12:00 PM

R175 Okay, JABBA. You can think about why you hate such a successful African American musician who was vindicated in his lifetime in favor of these white trash claims in Safechuck's nonexistent train station.

by Anonymousreply 176April 10, 2019 12:30 PM

Jackson was the whitest trash ever R176, his insides were so trasy he shat on his African American heritage by bleaching its evidence from his skin, nobody but hapless 'fans' try to promote Jackson as a black hero. You have wasted days and days of your life here posting and reposting the same tired 'fan' theories, thinking the addition of 'Wow...this really cracks the case!' has any impact whatsoever, you've achieved absolutely nothing with your non-stop bilge. He is forever linked to pedophilia, his success speaks for itself, but so does his pedophilia, he made his bed, slept in it with his many boy child lovers and the price is perpetual infamy.

by Anonymousreply 177April 10, 2019 1:44 PM

R177 nailed it. MJ was an absolute monster & his name is forever tied to the destruction of little boy's innocence.

by Anonymousreply 178April 10, 2019 4:21 PM

R177 Your racist diatribe has no effect on the fact that Safechuck claimed he was abused (in the beginning no less) every day in a highly specific place that did not exist until several years after he's maintained the alleged abuse ended as a preteen.

by Anonymousreply 179April 10, 2019 4:57 PM

R178 Nobody cares. Album streams are up.

by Anonymousreply 180April 10, 2019 4:57 PM

R178 Of course they are, you and your fellow sick nerds are making sure of that, but that's it as you wear out so will his stream numbers. He is getting no new fans. Jackson = Pedophile, ashamed of being black.

by Anonymousreply 181April 10, 2019 9:16 PM

R181 meant for R180, by the way R180 / R179 your hopeless attempt to muddy the waters by implying Jackson was a victim of racism would have more traction if Jackson wasn't the least black man on the planet. Even without the scandal Jackson would only have been a nostalgia novelty , now he's a pedophile nostalgia novelty.

by Anonymousreply 182April 10, 2019 9:54 PM

R174, stop your mendacious claims. 'A large portion of DL believes Safechuck and Robson lied?' We have a poll on another thread showing that 87% of DL think MJ was a pedophile.

Btw, Jabba is the pro Janet Jackson troll on DL who would be more likely to defend white trash King Pedo, not accuse him.

W and W for R177

by Anonymousreply 183April 10, 2019 10:15 PM

R181 No matter how many stories poor Safechuck shamelessly repeats about his daily abuse from age 7 that BEGAN in a train station bedroom, that he supplied photos of, the reality is that it wasn't built until he was 16, and didn't officially open until he was 17.

Speaks for itself. Case Closed.

by Anonymousreply 184April 10, 2019 10:20 PM

Wade Robson is really shameful. His lawsuit against Michael Jackson's companies makes these nonsensical claims that they pursued him aggressively as a part of a sex abuse operation. He completely makes up a narrative of MJ staff aggressively pursuing him and at one point says Jackson's assistant should have called the police when his mother first contacted him. It's so full of lies and sheer absurdities.

None of this is true, of course. His mother admitted in her previous deposition that she wrote dozens of letters to MJ and made him enter a store competition to finally meet the star for something like 15 minutes. After which she continued to write unanswered letters containing pictures and status updates for two years until she finally got him on the phone and begged him to help them come to the U.S. He ordered his company to do so (a one off occurrence) after which she further complained MJ wasn't making time for him.

Not to also forget that Wade claims the abuse started when super cunning, masterful-manipulator Jackson sent his family on an all expense paid vacation to the Grand Canyon BUT made him stay so he could abuse him of course. Make sense, right? Nope--turns out he went on the Grand Canyon trip with the rest of the family after all. I'm going to dig up the Twitter thread that calls out all of the blatant lies in his suit.

by Anonymousreply 185April 10, 2019 10:20 PM

Wade was a normal teenager who had an exceptional life, he enjoyed it in full, he never behaved in any way that indicates he was molested as as a molested child. Also, he “figured out” after 30 years that he was molested when he was 7/8? I know that bond between molester and victim can be very strong, but not so strong that you even testify as a main witness in court as a child and adult man, and in favor of your "molester." There are levels to it, and no bond is that strong. I know people who were molested but it didn't take 30 years for them to realize that. All in all, their story is shocking, but there are big holes in it, and the way they behave and speak, doesn't not look genuine or pass the smell test..

by Anonymousreply 186April 10, 2019 10:25 PM

HBO apparently pulls LN after a big discrepancy in James Safechuck’s story is discovered via aerial photographs of Neverland, and Oorah has pulled the Safechuck/Robson interviews from her Youtube...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187April 10, 2019 10:30 PM

We've all explained in great detail why your sleazy opinion is wrong and why nobody here is interested R186 etc etc etc. You ignore and continue going about your spam posts. If you took your head out of Jackson's arse and cracked open a book you may chance across Einstein's definition of madness which says it's the action of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. By Einsteins' logic you are fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 188April 10, 2019 10:34 PM

I went into watching LN believing MJ was guilty and I left believing he was guilty. Every boy who accused him can recant their stories and I will still believe Michael Jackson is guilty.

by Anonymousreply 189April 10, 2019 11:11 PM

Oprah knows it’s bullshit, which is why she pulled the video.

by Anonymousreply 190April 10, 2019 11:13 PM

r190, what a pea-brained thing to say. Oprah's "After Neverland" show is available until 12/31/2030, according to the official web site.

Lying does help your cause. Or did you really not check the website?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191April 10, 2019 11:20 PM

And as for LN still being available to watch on HBO, r187, of course it is still up. It's Xfinity's Free Week, too, so any Xfinity customer can watch it for free on HBO through April 14th.

by Anonymousreply 192April 10, 2019 11:25 PM

The stans are trying to say the LN has been pulled from HBO. Complete lie of course. It's not going away pedo lovers! You disgusting hero is forever tarnished.

by Anonymousreply 193April 11, 2019 1:58 AM

Really hope Omer Bhatti tells his story at some point. He's in a state of complete arrested development. A lot like Macaualy Culkin.

by Anonymousreply 194April 11, 2019 2:00 AM

The lab findings about multiple semen stains (from different boys) found on Jackson's bed made me want to vomit. What a revolting POS.

by Anonymousreply 195April 11, 2019 2:03 AM

Safechuck LIED. The aerial photo of Neverland proves it. And Wade is a known liar.

by Anonymousreply 196April 11, 2019 2:55 AM

'The lab findings about multiple semen stains (from different boys) found on Jackson's bed made me want to vomit. What a revolting POS. '

Absolutely disgusting. Plus all the pedo porn he had lying around. He bankrupted himself paying everyone off. How much would a $20m payment be worth these days?

And yet the repugnant pro pedo troll here still believes that atrocity is innocent.

by Anonymousreply 197April 11, 2019 2:59 AM

It’s available for free because they can’t give it away.

by Anonymousreply 198April 11, 2019 3:57 AM

I see from your posting history you have antipathy toward white women R198 , surprising therefore you support Jackson, the whitest woman who ever died of a Propofol overdose.

by Anonymousreply 199April 11, 2019 4:09 AM

Revocable trusts.....if you ever talk - the money stops. The other kids aren't going to say anything.

by Anonymousreply 200April 11, 2019 1:42 PM

Exactly R200 The greedy family will never kill the golden goose, even if the goose in question is an already dead peophile.

by Anonymousreply 201April 11, 2019 1:45 PM

I heard from sources that there are video tapes and pics of Jacko doing the dirty deeds circulating on the “black market for pedos.” Believable as we all know most pedos want photographic evidence of their shenanigans for later “use.”

by Anonymousreply 202April 11, 2019 2:20 PM

R200 Revocable trusts? MJ's will is public and he didn't leave anything to alleged victims or other children other than his own.

by Anonymousreply 203April 11, 2019 2:28 PM

R202 Somebody has been reading "MJ Was My Lover" again, and I'm not taking about James Safechuck.

[quote]

by Anonymousreply 204April 11, 2019 2:29 PM

Dan Reed stating Safechuck's alleged abuse ended at 14 in an interview on March 4, 2019. 'I haven't heard of a victim older than 14.' The inconsistencies at this point...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205April 11, 2019 2:32 PM

I can't even.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206April 11, 2019 2:36 PM

The new line MJ haters are using is that the date inconsistencies disproving the abuse don't matter, and somehow only make their story more believable.

This idea is so strange to me. Because he’s a bad liar, he he must be telling the truth....

We know that Wade DID do research. We have proof.

The problem with James is that he just hitched his wagon when he saw Wade, who had to construct many more lies to get around his public displays of affection in his adulthood and 2005.

The reason why James made these mistakes, is because his entire store IS constructed on memory. He just thought he’s add in details that never happened. The problem is, those details completely change the entire narrative HE created surrounding the abuse.

It’s one thing to screw up the dates or year of the Grammy’s. It’s another to have a timeline and explain when your abuse specifically began in detail and how in mid 88...and then other “continuous” abuse you claimed Grammy’s 89, actually had to happen Grammy’s 88 BEFORE your entire first detailed description of abuse mid 88. It is not just a date. The added detail that abuse occurred, changes the entire narrative of how and when it started. Had he just been there with Jackson, (no abuse), the dates don’t matter Bc the events were true and he was there so it wouldn’t change any specific narrative.

Same for train station. He just recalled places he knew existed to list them off as places of abuse. It wasn’t from memory of abuse, it was just from memory of them existing. Once you throw in the abuse happens, it throws off his entire narrative of when the abuse ended and him reaching puberty and being discarded etc...especially because he describes it in the context of doing it all the time “like when you are first dating”. He elaborated too much without even realizing this detail.

Same with the Jam video filming and trip after. He claims it was in 1993 and this was the trip he spent crying on the sofa Bc Brett got to sleep with MJ and that James was sent home for crying about being replaced. Only problem is the Jam filming was actually April of 1991...the video where you see Wade and James and Brett and a bunch of kids for the video. So the entire story of him being replaced by Brett would have happened during when it was still height of the abuse...not after he started being traded and the “sex” wore off. So again, hanging out with MJ and being jealous of Brett in general is still fine story-wise- which is the memory he was working from- because he was jealous of Brett- but it being a year and a half or earlier than he claimed, again messed with his specific narrative.

This is just the tip of it. It’s so much more than “Tuesday or Wednesday” as Oprah claims but she isn’t at all aware of the details. That only works in a general sense. Nothing to do with this instance so broadly dismissing any discrepancies is intellectually lazy.

James’ entire narrative has been blown wide open, and that’s just in regards to this film and a few of his specific claims.

by Anonymousreply 207April 11, 2019 2:38 PM

You're memes are so juvenile,

by Anonymousreply 208April 11, 2019 2:44 PM

R202, the fact that you associate with people who have first hand knowledge about child p*rn says more about you than it does about Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 209April 11, 2019 2:48 PM

Man, fuck David LaChapelle. The fans in the comments attacking anybody who voices disappointment in LaChapelle for his post are fucking scary - they just keep repeating the same shit our resident troll spews (HBO pulled the doc etc) and when people point out it is bullshit, they don't reply. But their sheer persistence and Venom is frightening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210April 11, 2019 3:03 PM

R210 I followed him, and commented on how brave he was, unlike Wade and James.

by Anonymousreply 211April 11, 2019 3:06 PM

Water seeks its own level. LaChappelle probably has his own skeletons in his closet.

by Anonymousreply 212April 11, 2019 3:24 PM

Oprah needs to interview her molester friend Harvey, or perverted stepfather and stop trying to give credibility to these two. If she really cared, she'd put her money where her mouth is cut a check to them. Now she's left looking surprised that people hate her for legitimizing this.

by Anonymousreply 213April 11, 2019 3:29 PM

R212 funny you should say that, someone in the comments who apparently has some mutual friends with LaChapelle claimed he wasn't surprised he was supporting Jackson due to rumours he had heard. They had a pretty funny profile of artwork so it wasn't an empty troll account.

by Anonymousreply 214April 11, 2019 3:44 PM

*Full, not funny.

by Anonymousreply 215April 11, 2019 3:47 PM

R213 Oprah is too busy publicizing the great work she did for the Michael Jackson doc. She never tried to distance herself from it, and is glad to see the reaction it got from the Michael freaks. Oh, and the shameful about-turn that HBO pulled the documentary is not true and only happened in Wacko Jacko fan's minds as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216April 11, 2019 3:50 PM

In the end, it doesn't matter when HBO pulls the doc or whether it was supposed to run April or September. It will be scrutinized in a way it wouldn't have had it disappeared. Evidence has come out that at the very least raise sufficient doubt even for those who are most biased against Jackson. Time won't be kind to it and it's continued existence will just make it easier for casual viewers to fact check it's claims.

by Anonymousreply 217April 11, 2019 4:05 PM

[quote]In the end, it doesn't matter when HBO pulls the doc or whether it was supposed to run April or September.

You are right, the whole four hours has been uploaded to youtube where anyone can watch. So many comments about "feeling ill" after hearing about Michael's sordid crimes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218April 11, 2019 4:15 PM

[quote]Water seeks its own level. LaChappelle probably has his own skeletons in his closet.

How does that negate anything pedo Jackson’s done, R212?

by Anonymousreply 219April 11, 2019 4:19 PM

R218 Lol, HBO quickly pulled the vid from YouTube.

R216 Didn't she try to cover up that sex abuse scandal at her own school in Africa? Fuck Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 220April 11, 2019 4:19 PM

In the end, the haters are right about one thing. It's hardly moved the needle about how the majority feel about Michael Jackson. Those who think he's guilty, still do, and those who don't are even more convinced he's innocent. The phrase where there is smoke there is fire also pertains to false allegations and extortion attempts. The fact that Wade and James are both financially motivated and have made several contradictory statements under oath and in the film does not provide any more proof.

The most shocking part of the doc was discovering how the family members had to be in on it since both Stephanie and Joy are brazenly lying. Letters prove that Joy Robson initiated contact with Jackson, persisted with trying to contact Jackson, and was reportedly infatuated with Jackson. It's also come out that she was a typical stage mother. Despite all this, they blame Jackson for her husband's suicide and mental illness which is illogical to the extreme.

by Anonymousreply 221April 11, 2019 4:20 PM

R221 I don't believe Jackson molested those kids. Hearing each mammy talk about how she basically sold her son in a pedo ring is nonsense. They pursued Jackson 50x more than he pursued them, and then want to play the victim and act "groomed." Puh-leeease.

by Anonymousreply 222April 11, 2019 4:29 PM

R221 Yes, Jackson just loved children so much that even after he had spent millions paying off those greedy little boys that he just couldn't resist jumping into bed with the next one. Over and over and over. Even as he was complaining about not being able to trust anyone, he was taking strangers into his home and their children into his bed. Michael couldn't trust anybody, yet he continued to parade these strangers through his bedroom. Yes, that makes sense. He just loved those boys so much that he couldn't stop sharing the love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 11, 2019 4:38 PM

Watched LN with my partner last night. Holy fuck - Dan Reed did an amazing job. I knew MJ was a gross pedophile but the details & his level of manipulation was truly astounding. He was a complete monster. Evil incarnate really.

David LaChappelle has always been a social climbing, drug addled idiot, so the fact that he's a Jackson "stan" is none too surprising.

by Anonymousreply 224April 11, 2019 6:05 PM

It's amazing to me how delusional his stans are. They repeat complete lies - the doc is still on HBO & Oprah stands behind the survivors. Like his music is dated shit people and he stole the moonwalk. The man was a straight up overrated freak.

by Anonymousreply 225April 11, 2019 6:18 PM

None of this affects that fact that Safechuck claims daily his abuse started in the upper room of a building that didn't exist until he was 16.

Or the fact that Robson claims his abuse started on a trip to the Grand Canyon he was left behind on, when his mother later revealed he went with them.

Dan Reed's pornographic documentary has no bearing on the facts.

by Anonymousreply 226April 11, 2019 7:46 PM

Are the MJ pedo apologists still yammering about the train? I’ve blocked them.

by Anonymousreply 227April 11, 2019 7:58 PM

R219, I never said it did. I was merely making a point that LaChappelle would excuse and defend Michael's behavior because he probably acts in a similar manner behind closed doors.

R214, not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 228April 11, 2019 8:00 PM

Oprah is unwavering in her support of the documentary and is unbothered by the hysterical 'fans'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229April 11, 2019 8:05 PM

R227 So pathetic. 0/10

by Anonymousreply 230April 11, 2019 8:19 PM

R229 Yeah, I'm sure that's why she cleared her social media when the shit hit the fan and went silent.

[quote]Oprah is unwavering in her support of the documentary and is unbothered by the hysterical 'fans'.

by Anonymousreply 231April 11, 2019 8:20 PM

LN has 7.5million viewers and is the second biggest HBO documentary of the decade. There you go stans - Michael Jackson truly is King of the Pedos!

by Anonymousreply 232April 11, 2019 8:30 PM

R153, here's one of the replies to that tweet:

[quote] I don't think you actually understand or know who and Michael Jackson was either he was a very pure person who did not like grass sexual acts and believed in marriage before sex with a woman. he was very humble, kind loving pure man that believed in Jesus and God

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233April 11, 2019 8:32 PM

Safechuck should stop trying to fix his financial issues by repeatedly filing contradictory lawsuits against Jackson and instead sell the time machine he used to let Jackson "allegedly" (thanks lawyers!) abuse him numerous times in a distinct place that didn't exist until many years after he claimed it started.

I mean how are you so unbelievable as sex abuse victims that you and Wade owe 70k+ in legal fees to the estate? I bet Wade wishes he hasn't have burned the last of MJ's stuff (which some say was faked and worthless anyway) before he sold the rest of it a year before he "remembered" the abuse.

by Anonymousreply 234April 11, 2019 8:38 PM

Even if every viewer believed this nonsense and told 5 friends who also agreed, it still wouldn't touch the number of Michael Jackson fans on this continent, or those who watched him on TV. His music's heightened streaming levels since the doc premiered speak volumes over the media's attempt to slander him with fake news sorry-i-forgot-it-happened abuse allegations.

[quote] LN has 7.5million viewers and is the second biggest HBO documentary of the decade. There you go stans - Michael Jackson truly is King of the Pedos!

by Anonymousreply 235April 11, 2019 8:40 PM

Macaulay Culkin trolling Safechuck's claim he was abused every day (when it first began no less) in a train station that didn't exist until he was 16 and is years past he was "traded" is hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 11, 2019 8:46 PM

In what universe is that a reference to Safechuck, R236? In the same universe where showing pornography to children isn’t “inappropriate”? You are fucking deluded.

by Anonymousreply 237April 11, 2019 9:06 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 11, 2019 9:08 PM

R233 - how insane are these stans? Have you ever met a *pure hearted* heterosexual male who just preferred to innocently sleep with boys ages 7-12 300+ days a year.

I never understood how folks could join Scientology or other cults, but the MJ stans have provided me with insight into that mindset. They are truly and utterly batshit.

by Anonymousreply 239April 11, 2019 9:26 PM

R239 The ones who are batshit crazy are the ones who give a crap about anything Oprah has to say. If their is anyone who benefited from the old boys network, it's Oprah, I'm not a lesbian, Winfrey who is one of the most notable responsible for the dumbing down of our culture.

by Anonymousreply 240April 11, 2019 10:39 PM

Culkin is a sad case. Don’t believe him but I will give him a little more of a pass for holding onto his denial because of all he’s gone through in his life.

by Anonymousreply 241April 11, 2019 10:39 PM

[quote] In another note from April 2015, Robson jotted down 'writings of my thoughts' and one sentence ended with the words: 'It's time to get mine!'

You'll get yours Wade.

by Anonymousreply 242April 11, 2019 11:36 PM

Like you R242 I sincerely hope he does too! He certainly deserves it after vampire Jackson stole his childhood.

by Anonymousreply 243April 11, 2019 11:48 PM

I can see the t-shirt now.

"MJ rimmed me and I all got was 70k in attorneys fees/court costs after numerous lawsuits seeking hundreds of millions of dollars from his posthumous estate, a ruined life for myself/wife/son, and a book draft no publisher showed any interest in."

[quote]He certainly deserves it after vampire Jackson stole his childhood.

by Anonymousreply 244April 12, 2019 12:02 AM

Not to mention, Wade Robson had an exceptional childhood that sparked his career as a B list celebrity. The man banged Britney Spears for goodness sake. This is surprising seeing how utterly untalented he is in his adult dance routines--so awkward and cringe looking every time he tries to dance like MJ. Who If he's claiming ruined his childhood then the response to should be one of the many pictures of him looking completely content as he soaks up the pop star's publicity and generosity in flying his stalkerish mother over from Australia after she begged him for two years to give them a better life.

by Anonymousreply 245April 12, 2019 12:09 AM

R245 Wade felt like a failure because he got offered Step Up 4 instead of the next Schindler's List.

by Anonymousreply 246April 12, 2019 12:14 AM

R246 These guys should sue their parents for child abuse. Too bad they're also broke and desperate.

by Anonymousreply 247April 12, 2019 12:16 AM

Safechuck thought playing bass guitar for a garage band would lead to a film career. Ironically, he did end up in the entertainment industry as a developer for an interactive digital company, a career job that would make a lot of people envious. But fuck that, Jackson killed his dreams. Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 248April 12, 2019 12:17 AM

R248 Don't forget, another reason Safechuck is so stunted is because MJ kept him out of those advanced placement classes. Can't have a 16 year old getting too smart and realizing you've been molesting him by licking his anus all these years. /s

by Anonymousreply 249April 12, 2019 12:20 AM

Who else just skips the Train Station/Grand Canyon posts here and only reads the anti Jackson posts?

The poll King Pedo or King of Pop shows that 87% of DL believe Michael is guilty of pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 250April 12, 2019 12:21 AM

R250 I just used Safechuck's time machine to go back in time and read your post from the train station years after his alleged abuse ended.

by Anonymousreply 251April 12, 2019 12:49 AM

The Safechuck train station snafu is proof that they are lying. And LMAO R206.

by Anonymousreply 252April 12, 2019 1:10 AM

Totally R250 I don't block them as it was interesting to see how frenzied they get, but it is wearing very thin, I think I've seen all their tricks now, it's very repetitive.

by Anonymousreply 253April 12, 2019 1:13 AM

At this point Safechuck is like Trump, he doesn't even know what's a lie anymore

by Anonymousreply 254April 12, 2019 1:46 AM

Safechuck is looking forward to a big settlement as recommence for being raped hundreds of times by the most prolific pedophile in the history of the human race.

by Anonymousreply 255April 12, 2019 2:07 AM

Culkin was definitely molested. He acts like a 12 year old & then there's the heroin...

by Anonymousreply 256April 12, 2019 2:19 AM

Culkin was so screwed up by his time with MJ that he ended up sharing a flat in Paris with king junkie Pete Doherty.

by Anonymousreply 257April 12, 2019 2:20 AM

Explain the train station slip up.

by Anonymousreply 258April 12, 2019 2:33 AM

Go away, R258. Even if Safechuck and Robson were found to be robots, I'd still believe MJ was a pedo. No innocent man pays someone $20m.

by Anonymousreply 259April 12, 2019 5:57 AM

^Typical response from a Jackson hater.

by Anonymousreply 260April 12, 2019 9:25 AM

R260, YOU explain why your beloved pedo paid out $20m to Jordan Chandler?

by Anonymousreply 261April 12, 2019 10:04 AM

That Twitter stan is a sick, homophobic bitch. She posted this vile cartoon:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262April 12, 2019 10:07 AM

Train station. EXPLAIN IT.

by Anonymousreply 263April 12, 2019 10:16 AM

Something very disturbing has happened. A Blu Ray of Leaving Neverland for due to be released in the UK late April. I placed a copy of it in my Amazon UK cart. I doubt I would ever watch it again having seen it already and found it an horrific experience but as I believe the allegations against Jackson I wanted to support the victims and filmmakers in some way and purchasing the Blu Ray was a way to do that (I was also going to lend it to friends to watch). About a week ago the Blu Ray disappeared from Amazon's UK site and from my cart. I don't know what has happened. Maybe they were spooked by over 100 bad reviews of the film on Amazon UKs site, most likely from MJs crazy fans who haven't even viewed the film. I'm very disappointed that the release has not proceeded but hopefully it will turn up in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 264April 12, 2019 10:24 AM

This is R264. For proof this was going to be released, refer to the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265April 12, 2019 10:26 AM

The 'fans' will have more excuse gymnastics to go through now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 12, 2019 3:30 PM

Right....this is why he and Wade owe over 70k in legal fees to the estate. Maybe he can get a settlement from his mother for being so pitiful and not getting him mental help.

[quote]Safechuck is looking forward to a big settlement as recommence for being raped hundreds of times by the most prolific pedophile in the history of the human race.

by Anonymousreply 267April 12, 2019 3:41 PM

Word out now is Safechuck had a nasty little coke habit. I'm willing to bet that's where the "sexual abuse" and desperation for money come from. Either that or his family being sued for almost a million dollars right before he came public.

I wonder how his bosses fill like having a former cocaine superstar on the payroll. I'm sure people will ask AvatarLabs.

by Anonymousreply 268April 12, 2019 3:43 PM

You'll have to move your character assassination on to Aaron Carter now R268 see R266

by Anonymousreply 269April 12, 2019 3:52 PM

Oprah's segment on The Daily Show reaffirming support for LN was *amazing*. She completely understands how trauma impacts the brain and the fact that most victims are not believed. I think there's a place in hell for MJ stans. They don't give a fuck that he molested/raped boys for over twenty years - they just want their overrated dance tracks. They're truly disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 270April 12, 2019 3:54 PM

Oprah’s a deadset legend.

by Anonymousreply 271April 12, 2019 3:58 PM

Shocking - not

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272April 12, 2019 4:17 PM

Carter's own story resembles the story of Safechuck and Robson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273April 12, 2019 4:21 PM

This would be a much bigger deal than Leaving Neverland if Carter did come forward with molestation allegations, as he was a well known public figure and "one of them".

by Anonymousreply 274April 12, 2019 4:25 PM

Jackson fans shouldn't work so hard to defend a pedophile, it never works out... Didn't work out for Lisa Marie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275April 12, 2019 4:34 PM

R269 All LN truthers can do is pretend credible people are also victims because Wade and James are such shitty accusers. Aaron Carter reaffirmed he will “always have [Michael’s] back.”"

by Anonymousreply 276April 12, 2019 4:36 PM

Those who have found all the lies that have so widely discredited these two are doing a great job. I mean a key abuse location that didn't exist, multi-year discrepancies, blatant lies, impossible timelines, debunking the "he traded us" nonsense, etc.

I bet next Oprah will claim Safechuck's alleged cocaine troubles were caused by the abuse next. *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 277April 12, 2019 4:40 PM

Aaron has said just a few weeks that he was offered money to lie about Jackson and that Wade and James should have come forward while MJ was alive. Now he's trying to tease a book deal? What a fucking piece of shit? Aaron should take a seat.

by Anonymousreply 278April 12, 2019 4:42 PM

R276 He might decide to come out with the truth in 18 years time, he might decide to come out with the truth tomorrow. I suppose Jackson fans will be praying he dies of an overdose before he ever says anything that makes St. Michael look bad again.

by Anonymousreply 279April 12, 2019 4:43 PM

R278 = Pressed

by Anonymousreply 280April 12, 2019 4:44 PM

R278 Aaron reaffirmed in the interview he always and continues to have MJ's back, he's just trying to promo a book off of Jackson's fame. Honestly, best of luck to him. Unlike Wade, he doesn't need to fake an abuse claim and do it in secret either.

by Anonymousreply 281April 12, 2019 4:48 PM

It does not sound like he had Michael's back in the past:

[quote]"Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15.’ As for drugs? ‘He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff… We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police…"

by Anonymousreply 282April 12, 2019 4:51 PM

BBC presenter reads out Michael Jackson’s Estate Statement response to Wade Robson, James Safechuck and Dan Reed.

Watching these characters squirm and look indignant as the entire Estate's statement detailing their lies is read to them is actual gold. The international media and xitizen's Q&A's with audience members are unforgiving as hell to these two.

by Anonymousreply 283April 12, 2019 4:51 PM

R282 "Aaron Carter's rep claims the singer NEVER told an entertainment reporter Michael Jackson gave him cocaine and alcohol when he was 15 years old ... and says the reporter COMPLETELY FABRICATED the story."

[quote]It does not sound like he had Michael's back in the past:

"Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15.’ As for drugs? ‘He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff… We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police…"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 12, 2019 4:53 PM

R284 Sure, and I suppose you believe that Michael likes girls as well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285April 12, 2019 5:00 PM

R285 Because the media would neeeevvvveeeerrrrrr lie about Michael Jackson (hint: they did it most of his life)

by Anonymousreply 286April 12, 2019 5:01 PM

I found it interesting what LaToya said about Corey Feldman not being Michael's type "because he was too big". Which I read as too old *shudder*. I think the same may of been true for Carter. Although as the boys aged out he seemed to enjoy introducing porn and plying them with alcohol. Safechuck, Robson and Carter have all stated this. FUCK - Michael Jackson was a monster.

by Anonymousreply 287April 12, 2019 5:02 PM

R287 Latoya was being manhandled by her husband, who was beating the shit out of her every night to run and claim all types of nonsense about Jackson for money. I don't find anything she says interesting.

by Anonymousreply 288April 12, 2019 5:04 PM

Me and my family watched LN last night. None of us ever believed Jacko was a pedo until we watched this very well made and believable documentary. I was devastated and disturbed. I'm glad this information is now out there forever, so future generations will know what a low down disgusting evil pedo pig Michael Jackson and his defenders are.

by Anonymousreply 289April 12, 2019 5:14 PM

For posterity - Oprah's comments on The Daily Show re: LN, reiterating her support yesterday..

[quote]“You know why I have not wavered? I’ve had girls at my school who were sexually assaulted and abused. And I have never won a case, and the reason I have never won a case is because when you put a girl on the witness stand and she can’t remember if it was Thursday or Wednesday, it’s automatically discredited. When you’re in the midst of trauma, you may not remember the exact time.” She added that if a victim is unable to remember the day and the time an alleged assault happened, “everyone’s like ‘well, okay, I guess it never happened.’ I’ve been through that, so, no.” [quote]https://www.oprahmag.com/entertainment/a27111771/oprah-michael-jackson-leaving-neverland-trevor-noah/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290April 12, 2019 5:24 PM

R289 The doc's already been torn to pieces. Using a picture of a train station from 94 while Safechuck talks about abuse during the honeymoon stage, Wade and his mother contradicting his mother's sworn testimony from as recently as 2016 regarding the Grand Canyon, Joy lying about pursuing MJ, the whole aging out thing being debunked by the film's own director, editing video and audio footage in a way that's misleading, being creative with the timeline with Wade lying about meeting Jackson and his family before the trial, being one sided, and it goes on and on. Even on a purely technical level, the documentary is shit.

by Anonymousreply 291April 12, 2019 5:27 PM

[quote] I’ve had girls at my school who were sexually assaulted and abused. And I have never won a case, and the reason I have never won a case is because when you put a girl on the witness stand and she can’t remember if it was Thursday or Wednesday

Comparing getting the day wrong with a three year discrepancy is fucking hilarious. Can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 292April 12, 2019 5:28 PM

Also none of the documentary evidence that James and Wade present is actually incriminating. The fact that they would save all these letters, pictures, and audio recordings and not have any compelling evidence is suspect considering all the other falsehoods presented.

by Anonymousreply 293April 12, 2019 5:35 PM

Oprah is brilliant & consistent. Moral integrity is everything.

by Anonymousreply 294April 12, 2019 5:50 PM

R294 Oprah is as fake as they come. If she had integrity, why hasn't she come out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 295April 12, 2019 5:55 PM

R293 No wedding vows, no threatening letters or phone calls, actual evidence that Jackson actually spent time with James and Wade when there were teens and adults, no romantic notes (only short scribbles that others who knew Jackson would get including his family and coworkers). Not only that, but nothing of the sort could be found during multiple raids of Jackson's properties.

by Anonymousreply 296April 12, 2019 5:58 PM

You are sick R296. Grooming kids at five and raping them at seven is testimonial evidence.

by Anonymousreply 297April 12, 2019 6:02 PM

R297 Their testimonial evidence is unreliable. Don't need to go over that for the millionth time. That leaves the documentary evidence which is nothing.

by Anonymousreply 298April 12, 2019 6:03 PM

R297 I mean it's even more than unreliable. Testimonial evidence should still stand up to scrutiny. However, when your dates and timelines have multiple year discrepancies and you have to constantly amend your sworn testimonies, that's enough for it to get thrown out.

by Anonymousreply 299April 12, 2019 6:06 PM

If I were accused of molesting a child, it would be the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to me. And if the received one tenth of the press coverage that Jordan Chandler's allegations did, I'm pretty sure I would end up suicidal. It would take a LONG time before I felt comfortable about being left alone with a child again, because I would be so paranoid about another false allegation being made.

Yet after Jackson was accused of molesting a child, he not only kept on befriending little boys, he kept on INVITING THEM TO HIS BEDROOM! In 1995, the year after Jackson paid off Jordan Chandler, Diane Sawyer asked Jackson if he was going to stop the Neverland sleepovers now (see 21:47). He said no, because "it's all moral and it's pure". Why the hell would an innocent person put themselves at such severe risk of another false allegation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300April 12, 2019 8:43 PM

[quote] If I were accused of molesting a child, it would be the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to me. And if the received one tenth of the press coverage that Jordan Chandler's allegations did, I'm pretty sure I would end up suicidal.

Why don't you tell that to the people who say Jackson's guilt is what killed him? The fact is no one knows how one would act if they were falsely accused. No doubt it would be traumatic. It certainly helps to have the truth on your side though.

by Anonymousreply 301April 12, 2019 9:00 PM

[quote]Word out now is Safechuck had a nasty little coke habit.

Like the word was out that HBO pulled the documentary?

Also, you're actually going to use drug use as a weapon against a molestation victim, when your idol went to sleep every night with a needle in his arm? LOL, you stans are fucking dumber than dirt.

by Anonymousreply 302April 12, 2019 9:13 PM

[quote] The fact is no one knows how one would act if they were falsely accused.

Well, I know how I (and anyone else who isn't a paedophile) would NOT act: continuing to share a bedroom with children.

by Anonymousreply 303April 12, 2019 9:19 PM

Sure you did. No one else believes this crap except maybe Oprah (who did a half-assed 180 by clearing out all shit about this before claiming she never wavered....so sure, Jan. They need to sue their mothers, not a dead pop star.

Personally, I suspect Safechuck's dad (the one who off'd himself) diddled him. He was a lively kid until that, when his dad died and he met a new friend named cocaine.

[quote]Me and my family watched LN last night. None of us ever believed Jacko was a pedo until we watched this very well made and believable documentary. I was devastated and disturbed. I'm glad this information is now out there forever, so future generations will know what a low down disgusting evil pedo pig Michael Jackson and his defenders are.

by Anonymousreply 304April 12, 2019 9:42 PM

Cocaine? That's kid's stuff.

by Anonymousreply 305April 12, 2019 9:44 PM

R299 Agree, the fact that the U.S. media isn't reporting (like the rest of the word) that these guys were caught lying about being abused in a place that didn't exist at an impossible time makes me think there's something else going on.

Notice people have stopped talking about Oprah's friend Harvey Weinstein? Hmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 306April 12, 2019 9:45 PM

Notice people still believe Jacko was a pedo, and are still talking about it?

by Anonymousreply 307April 12, 2019 9:47 PM

Safechuck's biggest appeal since he has shit in terms of evidence is that he looks so broken now...yet he seems fine in all the pictures with Jackson even as a teenager. If coke is in the picture and he's admitted substance abuse issues then it won't be a mystery why he looks so f****d up in every photo and video.

by Anonymousreply 308April 12, 2019 9:49 PM

Safechuck will never look as fucked up as the King of Pedos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309April 12, 2019 9:58 PM

EXPLAIN THE TRAIN STATION

by Anonymousreply 310April 12, 2019 10:03 PM

EXPLAIN YOUR WORSHIP OF A PEDO

by Anonymousreply 311April 12, 2019 10:15 PM

^Figures. You CAN’T.

by Anonymousreply 312April 12, 2019 10:28 PM

Yes, pedo lovers can't explain their worship.

Sony must be up shits creek with the amount they spent for song rights. That's why we have so many Twitter bots. If be embarrassed to know a denier like that in person.

by Anonymousreply 313April 12, 2019 10:54 PM

R313 That's a ridiculous assertion. Increased sales and streaming of Jackson's music should be enough to put that supposition to rest. However, even if I were to entertain that insane theory, the money spent on social media would surely pale in comparison to the amount spent on marketing a documentary that aired without any basic fact checking and provable lies.

by Anonymousreply 314April 12, 2019 11:35 PM

The audacity of LN truthers is extreme. They ripped apart the estate's 10 page rebuttal because it was released before the airing of the documentary, but why would it matter if the statements made in LN were consistent with James and Wade's testimony as consistent? Of course, it wasn't. It's like a freaking game of whack a mole. You disprove one claim, and they come up with something even more implausible to explain the inconsistency.

by Anonymousreply 315April 12, 2019 11:39 PM

[quote] Yes, pedo lovers can't explain their worship.

No one defending him is excusing pedophilia. And some are not even fans of his music. Nice try though.

by Anonymousreply 316April 12, 2019 11:43 PM

Audacity? You lying Jackson toady R315 ! You have the nerve to twist yourself inside out clutching at the frailest straw to try to clean the filth from the world's most notorious pedophile and you clutch your pearls over the' audacity' of sane people who won't swallow the Jesus Juice you are wasted on. What a total joke you Jackson 'fans' are!

by Anonymousreply 317April 12, 2019 11:47 PM

These guy's can't get where the alleged abuse started right (which is forgivable considering they would be young)

OR when or even where the abuse ENDED (which is considerably more serious)

by Anonymousreply 318April 12, 2019 11:48 PM

The reality is that people can call MJ a pedophile until they are blue in the face. It won't change the fact:

millions of people disagree with you,

both accusers are even broker than before (despite 4 failed lawsuits showcasing their desperation),

MJ will always have "alleged" before any reported accusation (and a reminder he was unanimously acquitted in reputable ones).

by Anonymousreply 319April 12, 2019 11:51 PM

Ummm James admitted in LN that he had feelings of self-loathing & abused substances due to your disgusting King of Pedos putting his adult cock is his little boy mouth. I wish the very worst upon you pedo apologist sickos.

by Anonymousreply 320April 13, 2019 12:53 AM

Grown men don't sleep with little boys 300+ days a year. Period. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 321April 13, 2019 12:56 AM

MJ fucked those boys. Period.

by Anonymousreply 322April 13, 2019 12:58 AM

Safechuck and Robson are very much looking forward to a huge settlement as recommence for being raped hundreds of times by the most prolific pedophile in the history of the human race.

by Anonymousreply 323April 13, 2019 1:47 AM

Facebook Petition for Neverland to be renamed Pedaggedon reached 500k signatures today.

by Anonymousreply 324April 13, 2019 1:48 AM

Posters like R323 sound unhinged. Elsewhere, the LN truthers do a better job of hiding their obsession with Jackson behind fake concern.

by Anonymousreply 325April 13, 2019 1:50 AM

R325, you ARE a fucking truther! Anyone who believes MJ isn't a pedophile is a deluded conspiracy theorist,

by Anonymousreply 326April 13, 2019 2:02 AM

Absolutely R326 these 'fans' are such creeps.

by Anonymousreply 327April 13, 2019 2:30 AM

My partner and I have always been MJ fans. We watched Leaving Neverland last week. Very shocking and upsetting to learn that this evil, scumbag freak pedophile was allowed to molest dozens of boys during his evil, sleazy life. We both agreed we were glad we was dead, and we hope he suffered. We're glad his family suffered too.

Very well done documentary. The filmmaker and the boys did a wonderful job of exposing pure evil. It's sad that evil still exists, considering the number of shut-in loser freaks who've been defending MJ online.

by Anonymousreply 328April 13, 2019 2:45 AM

W and W for R328.

Yes, we can reassure ourselves that MJ did suffer. Like Macbeth, he murdered sleep with his evil deeds and still has paintings of little children on his tombstone.

by Anonymousreply 329April 13, 2019 2:49 AM

Right....this is why he and Wade owe over 70k in legal fees to the estate. Maybe he can get a settlement from his mother for being so pitiful and not getting him mental help.

[quote]Safechuck and Robson are very much looking forward to a huge settlement as recommence for being raped hundreds of times by the most prolific pedophile in the history of the human race.

by Anonymousreply 330April 13, 2019 2:55 AM

R329 I hope so. I'm not religious at all but I pray to God he suffered badly for what he did. If there's a hell, his soul is tormented there.

I'm pleased that he's rotting in the ground somewhere. Except the parts of him that were plastic.

by Anonymousreply 331April 13, 2019 2:56 AM

Safechuck - I WAS ABUSED EVERY DAY IN THAT ROOM WHEN HE FIRST TOUCHED ME

Facts: It didn't exist

Robson: MY ABUSE STARTED WHEN I WAS EXCLUDED ON A FAMILY TRIP MJ PAID FOR TO GRAND CANYON

Facts: His mother testified they all went together.

Facts don't lie. People do.

by Anonymousreply 332April 13, 2019 2:56 AM

Oh Jesus, the Train Station Troll has rolled in. Friday night and the 70 year old frau has nothing better to do but post about the 70k, the Grand Canyon and the Traaaaaaaaaaaaaaain Staaaaaaaaaaaation.

by Anonymousreply 333April 13, 2019 2:59 AM

There has never been that accuser who says “I’m not doing this for attention, I’m not doing this for money, I’m doing this for justice”

Cardinal George Pell, the highest ranking priest in Australia, one of the highest priests in the whole Catholic Church, was convicted by the testimony of a single man who wished to remain anonymous. He didn’t do it for money. Not for attention. He did it for justice.

All these Jackson accusers just want a payday.

Evan Chandler- asked for money repeatedly before threatening to accuse him of abusing his son.

Janet Arvizo - was exploiting her son’s cancer from multiple celebrities despite the fact it was all covered by the father’s insurance. When Jackson got weird vibes and cut them off, then they accuse him.

And even now, Robson and Safechuck are seeking hundreds of millions of dollars from the Estate.

Robson sells his memorabilia, gets rejected from a Jackson tribute job he needed ‘badly’, then “realises” he’s abused, fails to publish a ‘tell-all’ book, files his lawsuit, and now sets up a foundation which facilitates anonymous donations.

Safechuck’s acting career never went anywhere, then he sees Robson on TV talking about his lawsuit and then “realises” he was abused and joins in too.

The whole thing is madness. It’s money money money. Every single time these people have had a mountain of credibility issues and millions of dollars to gain.

by Anonymousreply 334April 13, 2019 3:13 AM

What's good for the goose is good for the gander

[quote] Oh Jesus, the Train Station Troll has rolled in. Friday night and the 70 year old frau has nothing better to do but post about the 70k, the Grand Canyon and the Traaaaaaaaaaaaaaain Staaaaaaaaaaaation. -R333

by Anonymousreply 335April 13, 2019 3:14 AM

Some of these claims FFS. These two are not scarred for life. They're just liars who also used to act. Wade Robson was so "scarred" that 10 months before his accusation he was begging MJ's Estate for the Cirqu Du Soliel MJ ONE show Head choreographing job and so scarred that in 2012 he demanded a large amount for a book deal (that no publisher would pick up)... he's been caught in numerous lies from 2013 - 2019... He auctioned off his MJ memorabilia in 2011 to Juliens Auction because he needed the money. He wanted to auction them off anonymously but they didn't agree to that.

by Anonymousreply 336April 13, 2019 3:23 AM

Oprah: "I have never wavered'... How refreshing that the woman whose job was to let people speak for decades can still tell the truth (and smell the b.s) when she hears it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337April 13, 2019 3:37 AM

The day MJ met his match: Oprah was the first person in the media to call him out on all his B.S, and make him look like the duplicitous snake that he really was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338April 13, 2019 3:40 AM

OH Lisa Marie!... You're SUCH a terrible liar!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339April 13, 2019 3:53 AM

R337 No one else believes her crap except maybe Oprah herself (who did a half-assed 180 by clearing out ALL shit about these two accusers on social media the MINUTE shit hit the fan about their inconsistencies.)

Then the trifling woman went radio silent for a week and a half while people trashed the accusers...only to come back and say she never "wavered." Please. Oprah is one of the shadiest people in Hollywood, and at best this is an attempt to lessen her association with people like Harvey Weinstein, and at worse an attempt to take attention from them.

by Anonymousreply 340April 13, 2019 3:57 AM

I'm sorry but I don't think Oprah will ever recover from this if even one smidge of these accusers stories are confirmed as lies.

This has to be the fourth or fifth time Oprah got duped by lying white men

by Anonymousreply 341April 13, 2019 4:07 AM

^^Holy shit. I had forgotten about Frey. He duped the hell out of her. I've said before that her ignoring the optics of using her platform as a method of legitimizing two white accusers (who everyone with access to Google can see have lied repeatedly) over the word of an acquitted African American man (who had no allegations proven against him) would backfire and it has. She's trying to use this nonsense about bringing attention to grooming as a smoke screen, but people threw though out of the window immediately.

if these guys were hispanic, like Arvizo, I highly doubt she would be feeling so charitable with her presence lol.

by Anonymousreply 342April 13, 2019 4:20 AM

Also: Oprah has long been accused of hating black people (especially black men.) If you've watched her network lately, the way she allows Tyler Perry to present black characters in his sitcoms is really poor representation and full of negative stereotypes. Her shitting on MJ now instead the numerous convicted pedophiles who were proven guilty or at least admitted some type of abuse discredits her claimed motive.

Don't even get me started on Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 343April 13, 2019 4:21 AM

One last thought: White women helped made Oprah so popular, but watching her show religiously every day.

Whenever you see video of an MJ concert who are the majority of the people crying and fainting? White women.

This is such an interesting dichotomy.

by Anonymousreply 344April 13, 2019 4:25 AM

R338 from that Oprah interview. This was the last time Brooke Shields was seen in public with Jacko shortly after he said he dated her to Oprah. Doesn't Shields look thrilled to be "romanced" by Michael Jackson?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345April 13, 2019 4:28 AM

I used to think Oprah disliked black men until she supported Barack.

She really surprised me. I thought she'd go for Hillary but then I realized Hillary never indulged Oprah with an interview, White House invite, or exclusive sit down after the Lewinsky scandal or during her Senate campaign . Barack was smart enough to appear on the Oprah Winfrey show in 2005 when he was already a Senator

by Anonymousreply 346April 13, 2019 4:31 AM

R345 Brooke dodged a bullet, unlike the professional pedo beard Lisa Marie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347April 13, 2019 4:35 AM

R346 I mean did she really have any other choice lol?

by Anonymousreply 348April 13, 2019 4:36 AM

I never thought I'd live in a world where deeply conservative republicans and democrats get along to defend Michael Jackson. I mean Breitbart just wrote an article attacking the accusations.

by Anonymousreply 349April 13, 2019 4:37 AM

R349 Well we are living in a world where ambulance chasers like Gloria Allred have become mainstreamed so it's a little less surprising.

by Anonymousreply 350April 13, 2019 4:41 AM

R350 I wonder how DL feels about her. She's sleazy af in my mind.

by Anonymousreply 351April 13, 2019 4:42 AM

Isn’t the payout figure in total closer to $100 million? Also, I thought we knew Brooke shields was full of shit at MJs memorial service and when her career was in the shitter she would call repeatedly to Jackson’s representatives to try and arrange dates/publicity outings with him.

by Anonymousreply 352April 13, 2019 5:04 AM

MJ Pedo-son made so many private payments to staff, boys and parents who threatened to expose his criminal ways. His entire career was all about funding his vast appetite for male children, but eventually, it bankrupted him.

by Anonymousreply 353April 13, 2019 8:09 AM

This video always bugged me, the way he was trying to sell heterosexuality, while ogling girls with Chris Tucker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354April 13, 2019 8:31 AM

R354, so creepy.

by Anonymousreply 355April 13, 2019 9:26 AM

Don't buy the bullshit.

repeat:

by Anonymousreply 356April 13, 2019 12:23 PM

EXPLAIN THE TRAIN STATION.

by Anonymousreply 357April 13, 2019 1:36 PM

Fuck the train station R357 It's only sad cases like you who think it relevant, you only keep on about that nothing match flame to divert attention from the gigantic forest fire that is Jackson and his sex life with pretty boy children. If Jackson hadn't died from his love of drugs the 'fans' would be denying he had a drug problem in the same frantic way they try to cover up his pedophilia. I can understand someone going to the lengths these 'fans' do for Jackson if it were a family member or loved one, but for a stranger whose music you like? These 'fan's' lives must be so empty to fear the loss so greatly.

by Anonymousreply 358April 13, 2019 3:11 PM

[quote]...if even one smidge of these accusers stories are confirmed as lies.

"If"....so now you Jackaloons are admitting that none of the accusers stories have been confirmed as lies.

LOL at the stans digging deeper holes by the minute.

by Anonymousreply 359April 13, 2019 4:43 PM

Jackson estate doesn't have to prove they're lying--although they and the fans have done an exceptional job finding major inconsistencies in the "documentary," rather it's Safechuck and Robson who have to prove they were abused, and their 4 failed civil lawsuits and 70k owed to the estate in legal fees prove they are unable to do that.

[quote]"If"....so now you Jackaloons are admitting that none of the accusers stories have been confirmed as lies.

LOL at the stans digging deeper holes by the minute.

by Anonymousreply 360April 13, 2019 5:05 PM

Exactly, r358. And, now in their ignorance they're praising and cozying up to Breitbart, not realizing that those fascist nuts don't give a shit about Jackson in as much as they just want to defend pedophilia and hate on a powerful black woman.

I'd be surprised if the fans can even wipe their own asses, as they prove over and over again that they're really just that fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 361April 13, 2019 5:08 PM

EXPLAIN

THE

TRAIN

STATION

by Anonymousreply 362April 13, 2019 5:31 PM

Fuck the train station R362 It's only sad cases like you who think it relevant, you only keep on about that nothing match flame to divert attention from the gigantic forest fire that is Jackson and his sex life with pretty boy children. If Jackson hadn't died from his love of drugs the 'fans' would be denying he had a drug problem in the same frantic way they try to cover up his pedophilia. I can understand someone going to the lengths these 'fans' do for Jackson if it were a family member or loved one, but for a stranger whose music you like? These 'fan's' lives must be so empty to fear the loss so greatly.

by Anonymousreply 363April 13, 2019 5:34 PM

R361 Black people are the ones who have been turning on Oprah (since before any of this happened even). As far as the train station, there is no explaining it. Safechuck claimed he was abused there daily, at a young age, but it was not constructed until he was 16 (and the abuse was over by several years since then--at least until he has been caught again lying and changed the story.)

[quote]those fascist nuts don't give a shit about Jackson in as much as they just want to defend pedophilia and hate on a powerful black woman.

by Anonymousreply 364April 13, 2019 5:51 PM

EXPLAIN

A

GROWN MAN

SLEEPING

WITH

LITTLE BOYS

by Anonymousreply 365April 13, 2019 6:07 PM

At least Oprah is actually black and not ashamed of it, unlike the dead junkie pedo you loons worship.

by Anonymousreply 366April 13, 2019 6:09 PM

I wish Safechuck dated guys. So my type.

by Anonymousreply 367April 13, 2019 6:10 PM

R367 He's got the cocaine stereotype down, but only desperate men go after clearly unstable people like James Safechuck

by Anonymousreply 368April 13, 2019 6:30 PM

R366 I'm not shocked to see a racist like you claim MJ isn't a blame man.

by Anonymousreply 369April 13, 2019 6:31 PM

You said it R368 MJ couldn't even wait for him to come of age!

by Anonymousreply 370April 13, 2019 6:33 PM

R365

[quote]EXPLAIN A GROWN MAN SLEEPING WITH LITTLE BOYS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371April 13, 2019 6:34 PM

He's a blame man alright R369 He's to blame for the ruin of many boy's lives, no argument there.

by Anonymousreply 372April 13, 2019 6:35 PM

Jackson was a monster pedophile Jackson was a monster pedophile Jackson was a monster pedophile Jackson was a monster pedophile Jackson was a monster pedophile Jackson was a monster pedophile

by Anonymousreply 373April 13, 2019 6:40 PM

You know the Jackaloons are desperate when they have to resort to accusing molestation victims of doing drugs, when their pedo hero died with a needle in his arm and a body full of dope tracks.

by Anonymousreply 374April 13, 2019 6:44 PM

He had the pedophile stereotype down, but only desperate fraus go after clearly guilty people like Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 375April 13, 2019 6:47 PM

Evan Chandler- asked for money repeatedly before threatening to accuse him of abusing his son.

Janet Arvizo - was exploiting her son’s cancer from multiple celebrities despite the fact it was all covered by the father’s insurance. When Jackson got weird vibes and cut them off, then they accuse him.

And even now, Robson and Safechuck are seeking hundreds of millions of dollars from the Estate.

Robson sells his memorabilia, gets rejected from a Jackson tribute job he needed ‘badly’, then “realises” he’s abused, fails to publish a ‘tell-all’ book, files his lawsuit, and now sets up a foundation which facilitates anonymous donations.

Safechuck’s acting career never went anywhere, then he sees Robson on TV talking about his lawsuit and then “realises” he was abused and joins in too.

The whole thing is madness. It’s money money money. Every single time these people have had a mountain of credibility issues and millions of dollars to gain.

by Anonymousreply 376April 13, 2019 7:17 PM

Jackson was a monster pedophile Jackson was a monster pedophile Jackson was a monster pedophile Jackson was a monster pedophile Jackson was a monster pedophile Jackson was a monster pedophile

by Anonymousreply 377April 13, 2019 7:41 PM

Michael Jackson - pedophile who chose to pay his victims tens of millions of dollars because he was guilty as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 378April 13, 2019 7:43 PM

[quote] He had the pedophile stereotype down, but only desperate fraus go after clearly guilty people like Michael Jackson.

You mean like the fraus who are offended by Jackson's dancing?

by Anonymousreply 379April 13, 2019 7:50 PM

R379 Or the ones who complained to the manager when Jackson's music was playing at Bed Bath and Beyond?

by Anonymousreply 380April 13, 2019 7:51 PM

Wade Robson apparently can't keep his hands to himself either. It's been reported his nickname is Uncle Pervy.

Considering he sells lessons to young people (girls) who want to dance like MJ, how long do you give it before he's facing his own #MeToo hypocrisy like Asia Argento?

by Anonymousreply 381April 13, 2019 8:09 PM

There's a creepy Twitter account that somehow has family videos, kids pictures, and all types of other shit on James Safechuck.

At the risk of sounding like Trump talking to Russia, I wonder if they can produce some therapy records also with more info on his cocaine addiction.

by Anonymousreply 382April 13, 2019 8:16 PM

EXPLAIN

THE

TRAIN

STATION

by Anonymousreply 383April 13, 2019 8:32 PM

There is no explanation. If Safechuck claimed he was molested there everyday, and it turned out that the place wasn’t even constructed until way after the “molestation” ended, then he was clearly LYING. End of.

by Anonymousreply 384April 13, 2019 8:33 PM

So good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385April 13, 2019 8:41 PM

Agreed R384. Not only that, but he said it happened in the beginning of the "abuse." No way it can be 16+ now. Next we'll be hearing Jackson "groomed" him as late as 2009.

[quote]There is no explanation. If Safechuck claimed he was molested there everyday, and it turned out that the place wasn’t even constructed until way after the “molestation” ended, then he was clearly LYING. End of.

by Anonymousreply 386April 13, 2019 8:55 PM

You know the Jackaloons are desperate when they have to resort to accusing molestation victims of doing drugs and molesting others, when Jackson died as a pedophile with a needle in his arm and a body full of dope tracks.

by Anonymousreply 387April 13, 2019 9:50 PM

R387 Honestly Safechuck seems fine in every picture with Jackson including as an older teen/adult working for him.

He only looks fucked up now. What you attribute to sexual abuse many see as recovery from a cocaine/weed addiction.

by Anonymousreply 388April 13, 2019 9:58 PM

It doesn't matter if Safechuck is or was a drug addict. It doesn't give someone a pass for lying or trying to exploit true CSA victims.

by Anonymousreply 389April 13, 2019 10:01 PM

R389 Yeah, I'm sorry; but calling someone a train station troll doesn't negate that Safechuck's entire credibility is in the trash not--I mean molested every day in the beginning of your relationship in a place that wasn't built yet?

The cocaine is just another addition to his motivations of why he would lie about something like that--or possibly either why he wouldn't remember. Either way, I see why the court gave him zero and made them pay the estate's attorney fees.

by Anonymousreply 390April 13, 2019 10:05 PM

Jackson fanatics will never see what is staring right at them. It is obvious MJ was a kiddie diddler of epic proportions. He didn't molest them all and they may not have all their memories correct, but far too many got diddled and now have to live with the loonies pathetic obsession with MJ being innocent. He was not, he was a kiddie diddler, though a talented one.

He plied little boys (never girls and always of a certain age) with alcohol, called it "Jesus juice" to make it sound more palatable, and then had them sleep in his bed. Maybe he slipped them some propofol or something so their memories are shot, but those boys know something fucked up happened to them.

by Anonymousreply 391April 13, 2019 10:08 PM

R391 If all of that is true, then why did almost 20 million people stream Jackson's music within two days of the doc? Which was only about 7 million people across all platforms have watched to date.

The answer is because nobody gives a shit. Michael Jackson's "fans" are everyone. You are the minority.

by Anonymousreply 392April 13, 2019 10:14 PM

EXPLAIN

A GROWN MAN

SLEEPING

WITH

LITTLE BOYS

AND PAYING THEM

TENS OF MILLIONS

OF DOLLARS

by Anonymousreply 393April 13, 2019 10:14 PM

R393 Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 394April 13, 2019 10:15 PM

I’ve looked at many interviews and Michael has stated time and time again he gives his bed to children but he will sleep on the floor and lots of people who went their as kids say the same, as well as the court documents, never claim Michael Jackson sleeps in the same bed as the children but the media spun that story.

by Anonymousreply 395April 13, 2019 10:15 PM

r392 Same thing happened to R Kelley's music, is he innocent too?

by Anonymousreply 396April 13, 2019 10:16 PM

R396 Does anyone care, either?

by Anonymousreply 397April 13, 2019 10:19 PM

I told my partner after we watched LN about *Jackson stans* he was in utter disbelief. He couldn't believe that anyone could be so heartless. I seriously think that people that devoid of empathy have ceased to be human.

by Anonymousreply 398April 13, 2019 10:19 PM

R398 I can't believe someone would be so heartless as to try and embarrass MJ's kids and steal from his estate by claiming abuse in places that didn't exist. Dan Greed is a joke, so are Safechuck and Robson.

by Anonymousreply 399April 13, 2019 10:21 PM

He fucked all them little boys and got away with it. He is a hero to many pedophiles who don't act on their impulses out of fear of getting caught. Look at them defending him here, except they are too dumb to understand no one is going to accept it when they want to share a bed with little boys. MJ only got away with it because he had so much money to throw at the parents.

by Anonymousreply 400April 13, 2019 10:23 PM

R400 The world decided these guys were lying in 2005 when the American media tried to make him appear guilty. They're doing the same now with an equal level of success. Maybe if you say it enough times you'll convince someone else.

by Anonymousreply 401April 13, 2019 10:28 PM

So why are you shitting yourself here 24/7? You sound very much like someone trying to convince people...and failing.

by Anonymousreply 402April 13, 2019 10:32 PM

The world decided 25 years ago that Jackson was a pedophile. Those that still listen to his music are in the minority, and when they die nobody will think Jackson was anything other than the dope fiend pedophile that he was.

by Anonymousreply 403April 13, 2019 10:38 PM

Exactly R403 and deluded stans like Kim Kardashian and David LaChappelle (with his HIDEOUS art) who are vapid famewhores who worship celebrity above all else.

by Anonymousreply 404April 13, 2019 10:41 PM

Imagine being this delusional that you think MJ supporters are in the minority.

[quote]The world decided 25 years ago that Jackson was a pedophile. Those that still listen to his music are in the minority, and when they die nobody will think Jackson was anything other than the dope fiend pedophile that he was.

by Anonymousreply 405April 13, 2019 11:12 PM

Sooooo Gross

I know very well what enemas are. I saw bottles in a pointed shape in the bathroom," said Adrian McManus - personal maid of the singer who was replaced by Blanca Francia, and thus inherited the role of being the only employee who had access to the singer's room. "I was the one who cleaned them. Michael had an enema daily."

Another person who remembered this habit was Orietta Murdock. "Of course he used enemas. I was the one who bought the pressure bottles at the pharmacy when I worked for him. I was embarrassed because I bought them so frequently that I thought the pharmacists looked at me funny. I couldn't tell them hey they're not for me, they're for Michael Jackson. It would have been amusing to see their faces. Michael told me my sister Janet uses them too, because she has a big butt and wants to lose weight. Another way Michael lost weight was to eat steak French fries and hamburgers one day and drink only liquids the next. But I believe the enemas were for sexual pleasure since he was already very thin and didn't need them to lose weight."

Blanca Francia was also a witness to Jackson's enemas. "I saw the boxes from the pharmacy and the bottles with the strange liquids, and I asked Michael what they were. He told me that they were to lose weight.'It doesn't hurt,' Michael explained,'it actually feels good. I'm already used to it. I was surprised you had never known anyone to practice that.' But now I think he did that for pleasure."

Aside from the enemas and they joy they gave the singer, Jackson had another habit that surprised not only Jordie, but also other boys and employees of the singer. Jordie told me he inserted different kinds of feminine products into his behind.

Adrian McManus confirmed this account.

"That is nothing new, everyone at the ranch knew. I threw tampons in the trash after finding them on the floor in his bathroom and near his bed. They were covered with feces and blood. I imagined he used them more often than I did. Blanca Francia also remembers Jackson's tampons.

"I think when one is someone's employee they see many private things but I never thought I would see the thing with the tampons. I can't believe the things I put up with to keep my job.

The male employees who saw the dirty tampons wondered what was wrong with their boss. "I knew people in Hollywood did strange things but never did I expect to see so many strange things in one room", said security guard Ralph Chacon.

The singers continued use of enemas and tampons caused damage to his anus which to this day causes Michael embarrassing moments. "I was talking to Michael about something not very important," remembers Adrian, "when he told me he had to go to the bathroom. He didn't take two steps when he defecated right in front of me. It was a diarrhea that ran down to his shoes. It was a shame. The guards that saw it had to go to another room to get a laugh. Michael slowly hobbled to the bathroom, dirtying the floor along the way. He later bought me his clothes to clean. It made me sick. The other employees were laughing at me and teasing me saying how does it feel to be Michael's personal assistant."

Unfortunately for Jackson, it wasn't the last time according to Kasim Abdul. "The poor guy couldn't make it to the bathroom and it got to the point that he didn't even care. If he had to go he did it right there wherever he was. Poor Adrian was the one who suffered but we helped at times picking up the clothes and cleaning the floor. Michael would put the tampons in his ass to stop the diarrhea. Jackson thought we wouldn't tell anyone because we signed a confidentiality agreement that we wouldn't discuss anything we heard or saw on his ranch."

by Anonymousreply 406April 13, 2019 11:27 PM

406 Still reading from your copy of fictional book (used by Safechuck also to fabricate his claims) "MJ WAS MY LOVER," huh?

by Anonymousreply 407April 13, 2019 11:38 PM

R406 Still reading from your copy of fictional book (used by Safechuck also to fabricate his claims) "MJ WAS MY LOVER," huh?

by Anonymousreply 408April 13, 2019 11:39 PM

r406 No wonder Neverland is impossible to sell, it must still reek of feces.

by Anonymousreply 409April 13, 2019 11:58 PM

Wade and James are just liars who also used to act. Wade Robson was so "scarred" that 10 months before his accusation he was begging MJ's Estate for the Cirqu Du Soliel MJ ONE show Head choreographing job and so scarred that in 2012 he demanded a large amount for a book deal (that no publisher would pick up)... he's been caught in numerous lies from 2013 - 2019... He auctioned off his MJ memorabilia in 2011 to Juliens Auction because he needed the money. He wanted to auction them off anonymously but they didn't agree to that.

by Anonymousreply 410April 14, 2019 12:08 AM

If Jackson's supporters were in the majority, then there would be more than the two loons that are here 24/7 trying desperately to convince the MAJORITY that Jackson wasn't a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 411April 14, 2019 12:09 AM

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if there were actual bodies buried at Neverland. Seriously...

by Anonymousreply 412April 14, 2019 12:11 AM

Me neither, r412. Supposedly, there have been many bones found buried there, which were thought to be from the animals that were in the zoo. Because, besides being a child molester, Jackson apparently was also was cruel to animals.

by Anonymousreply 413April 14, 2019 12:14 AM

R413 Right... /s

by Anonymousreply 414April 14, 2019 12:17 AM

Wade emailed himself a link to MJfacts according to his emails submitted in his lawsuit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415April 14, 2019 12:17 AM

In terms of substance,I don't think a single thing has changed from Jackson's perception now and since 2005. The U.S. media is villanizing him as guilty like they did before, and millions of people are still supporting him.

by Anonymousreply 416April 14, 2019 12:25 AM

And millions more are look on those who support him with a mixture of disgust and pity R416

by Anonymousreply 417April 14, 2019 12:27 AM

[quote]No wonder Neverland is impossible to sell, it must still reek of feces.

Can you imagine? Nasty ass pedophile, shitting all over the place because he was too fucked up and lazy to go to the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 418April 14, 2019 12:29 AM

I’d be pissed if I was Safechuck. Jordy Chandler got 20 million and all James got was a car and some trips and maybe a little cash here and there. He just wants what’s owed to him for letting MJ wank off to his young butt.

by Anonymousreply 419April 14, 2019 12:31 AM

The enemas if not for some perverse kink could have been for constipation, drug addicts often experience this, in either case another charming facet the the character of Pedo MJ

by Anonymousreply 420April 14, 2019 12:32 AM

It would've been an honor to clean up Michael's doodoo with my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 421April 14, 2019 12:32 AM

Why did Michael; Jackson go to Walmart? He heard they had boys pants half off.

What's MJ's favorite nursery rhyme? Little Boy Blew

Why did MJ get kicked out of the school cafeteria? He ate all the kid's wieners.

Why did Michael Jackson get food poisoning? He ate a 9-year old wiener.

-->These are all jokes I heard growing up, we always knew he was a pedo. I've got more, I could go on all day.

by Anonymousreply 422April 14, 2019 12:32 AM

I wonder how much cocaine Safechuck snorted during his "substance abuse issues" to claim Jackson abused him daily in a place that wasn't built until he was 16 and had been "traded" two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 423April 14, 2019 12:34 AM

Honestly, Safechuck being a cocaine addict makes me question all of his story. At first he a guy whose timeline made no sense. Now it makes "perfect" sense...sniff sniff

by Anonymousreply 424April 14, 2019 12:35 AM

How many Michael Jacksons does it take to screw in a light bulb? None, Micheal Jackson only screws little boys.

by Anonymousreply 425April 14, 2019 12:36 AM

And a follow-up: I wonder if he ever touched his own kid?

I mean, anyone who can create such pedo fanfiction as he did in that discredited "he raped me every day in a train station story" -claiming you were abused in a place that didn't exist until you were an adult -might have some actual truth in his own freaky life. We know daddy off'd himself...wonder what made him so guilty....

How long was Safechuck on cocaine anyway? Totally explains why he's so broken and unstable when he was fine with Jackson even as a young adult.

by Anonymousreply 426April 14, 2019 12:38 AM

Wonder how much Propofol Jackson got through? He had a greedy appetite for the surgery strength anesthetic , he was a real pig for it, so greedy he stuffed himself to death , what a greedy pedo!

by Anonymousreply 427April 14, 2019 12:40 AM

[quote]And a follow-up: I wonder if he ever touched his own kid?

Jacko probably did dirty touch Blanket, for sure. That kid is a mute recluse for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 428April 14, 2019 12:40 AM

Cocaine is kid's stuff.

by Anonymousreply 429April 14, 2019 12:43 AM

Apparently blanket is not allowed to have social media. There must be a reason for that.

by Anonymousreply 430April 14, 2019 12:46 AM

James Safechuck (MJ's accuser) is a cocaine addict? Explains a lot to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 431April 14, 2019 12:56 AM

You aren't honest R431 you are a pedophilia apologist.

by Anonymousreply 432April 14, 2019 12:59 AM

Honestly, it's just a matter of time before Wade Robson (Uncle Pervy as they call him) faces his own allegations.

Just another Asia Argento like self-abusing "activist" himself.

by Anonymousreply 433April 14, 2019 1:01 AM

Honestly, you are a joke R433 You are the only one going on about cocaine at R424 and R428 and then you react to your own post at R431 as if you've just heard about it. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 434April 14, 2019 1:03 AM

R433 continued their cocaine nonsense at R426 not R428 ( sorry to drag you into R433 's mess )

by Anonymousreply 435April 14, 2019 1:06 AM

Sounds like you guys are mad Safechuck was caught faking abuse in a place that didn't exist. Blame the cocaine, not me.

by Anonymousreply 436April 14, 2019 1:10 AM

I did copious amounts of drugs and drinking to cope with my self-loathing due to being sexually abused at age 8. I have even more sympathy for Safechuck, as I entirely relate. Anyone with an ounce of compassion would.

by Anonymousreply 437April 14, 2019 1:16 AM

If you say cocaine in the mirror 3 times I hear James Safechuck appears and say " it was abuse! "

by Anonymousreply 438April 14, 2019 1:21 AM

If you say Propofol to anyone they will think of Michael Jackson R438. That's not a 'fan' fantasy, that's reality, Jackson was such a pig for Propofol he has become synonymous with it. That and pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 439April 14, 2019 1:26 AM

R439 Who would of thought MJ's accusers would be grifter like Wade Robson (who somehow is almost as bad as the entire Arvizo family), and James Safechuck, the cocaine addict in recovery who was abused at age 8 "every day" in an upper train station bedroom that wasn't built until he was 16.

I wonder if Dan Reed is an addict too. Looks like one.

by Anonymousreply 440April 14, 2019 1:30 AM

The fact that Jackson called Propofol "milk" semen "duck butter" booze "Jesus Juice" an erection "lights" and getting sexual favours "see me some" speaks to his deranged 12 year old mindset (even in middle age). I 100% believe he saw nothing wrong with pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 441April 14, 2019 1:32 AM

Even funnier! Safechuck claims he didn't know he was abused--but at the same time he used cocaine, marijuana, and opioids to seperate him from the feelings of "shame" and self-loathing. I guess he's a mind reader and time traveler now.

by Anonymousreply 442April 14, 2019 1:33 AM

Is Jimmy Safechuck still doing crack cocaine?

[quote]The fact that Jackson called Propofol "milk" semen "duck butter" booze "Jesus Juice" an erection "lights" and getting sexual favours "see me some" speaks to his deranged 12 year old mindset (even in middle age). I 100% believe he saw nothing wrong with pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 443April 14, 2019 1:34 AM

MJ always loved a little crack.

by Anonymousreply 444April 14, 2019 1:39 AM

R440 Dear Brenda if you want your 'fan' fiction to carry weight you should master the basics, it's 'should have' , not 'should of.' Sadly even with perfect grammar your content would be an embarrassing hash of rambling nonsense, the good news is MJ 'fans are an undiscerning mob so they will eat it up, it's not really working here though is it?

by Anonymousreply 445April 14, 2019 1:45 AM

[quote]Physical contact between Michael Jackson and myself increased gradually. The first step was simply Michael Jackson hugging me. The next step was for him to give me a brief kiss on the cheek. He then started kissing me on the lips, first briefly and then for a longer period of time. He would kiss me while we were in bed together. The next step was when Michael Jackson put his tongue in my mouth. I told him I did not like that. Michael Jackson started crying. He said there was nothing wrong with it. He said that just because most people believe something is wrong, doesn't make it so. Michael Jackson told me that another of his young friends would kiss him with an open mouth. Michael Jackson said that I did not love him as much as this other friend. The next step was when Michael Jackson rubbed up against me in bed. The next step was when we would lie on top of each other with erections.

[quote]During May of 1993, my mother, Lily and I went with Michael Jackson to Monaco in Europe. Michael Jackson and I both had colds so we stayed in the room all day while my mother and Lily were out. That's when the whole thing really got out of hand. We took a bath together. This was the first time that we had seen each other naked. Michael Jackson named certain of his children friends that masturbated in front of him. Michael Jackson then masturbated in front of me. He told me that when I was ready, he would do it for me. While we were in bed, Michael Jackson put his hand underneath my underpants. He then masturbated me to a climax. After that Michael Jackson masturbated me many times both with his hand and with his mouth. Michael Jackson had me suck one nipple and twist the other nipple while Michael Jackson masturbated. On one occasion when Michael Jackson and I were in bed together Michael Jackson grabbed my buttock and kissed me while he put his tongue in my ear. I told him I didn't like that. Michael Jackson started to cry. Michael Jackson told me that I should not tell anyone what had happened. He said that this was a secret. My relationship with Michael Jackson ended when my father obtained custody of me in July 1993 and I started living permanently at my father's house. I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.

From Jordie Chandler's sworn declaration taken in 1993, but sickos want to pretend everyone is lying (Jackson ended up paying him $25 million).

by Anonymousreply 446April 14, 2019 2:13 AM

The Jackson stans are trying to track down where Dan Reed lives, where his kids go to school, etc. They are fucking evil.

by Anonymousreply 447April 14, 2019 2:14 AM

Safechuck = mentally unstable due to cocaine recovery NOT abuse when he can't even stick to a believable timeline (how does 12 become 14) or a place that actually existed at the time

by Anonymousreply 448April 14, 2019 2:15 AM

Wade Robson being a pervert - UNCLE PERVY - touching all over young black girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449April 14, 2019 2:15 AM

The average MJ fan has an IQ of around 24

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450April 14, 2019 2:23 AM

Brenda, Brenda, you have to focus, you're losing the room. It's not effective to just ramble on, especially with such old, thin material. You are being ignored like a madwoman covered in her own shit.

by Anonymousreply 451April 14, 2019 2:31 AM

r447, no surprise...it's just a matter of time before one of the fans tries to harm James or Wade - and all in the name of "protecting" a dead, junkie child molester. Retarded sick fucks, every last one of them.

by Anonymousreply 452April 14, 2019 2:35 AM

[quote]The average MJ fan has an IQ of around 24.

That high, huh?

by Anonymousreply 453April 14, 2019 2:40 AM

You're right R453. I gave them much too much credit - closer to 14.

by Anonymousreply 454April 14, 2019 2:41 AM

I saw there is a petition from MJ loons for an FBI investigation of Wade and Safechuck, but there are only 6,000 signatures. They like to pretend like there are many of them out there and they are the majority, but it's just not true.

by Anonymousreply 455April 14, 2019 2:48 AM

[quote]I gave them much too much credit - closer to 14.

Closer to 7 is better.

(Oops...I thought you were talking about ages. Heehee, shamon.)

by Anonymousreply 456April 14, 2019 2:52 AM

You're so right R455. A friend of mine works in IT & said that the majority of the *stan* accounts on social media were created in Feb/March 2019 - timed perfectly with the release on LN. They are most definitely the work of troll farms in his opinion . A GoFundMe to buy Neverland for "the fans" has raised exactly 300 dollars of the approx 31 million needed. I really can't believe that so many people could be that daft and devoid of conscience to support such a complete monster. There's absolutely fakery involved here.

by Anonymousreply 457April 14, 2019 3:01 AM

Both parts of "Leaving Neverland" are airing this week, for those who haven't seen it, or want to watch again.

by Anonymousreply 458April 14, 2019 3:20 AM

Neverland Ranch = Paedogeddon

by Anonymousreply 459April 14, 2019 4:41 AM

Supporters of the pedophile Michael Jackson are guilty of abusing children themselves by proxy. Keep enjoying your vilification of the children who survived Jackson's satanic orgies.

by Anonymousreply 460April 14, 2019 6:01 AM

Jackson supporters are no different to the women who enable their sex abuser partners, and stand by and do nothing as their kids are being raped by them. If they are willing to turn a blind eye to a celebrity after countless accusations are made, they will be willing to turn a blind eye around their families in real life.

by Anonymousreply 461April 14, 2019 6:11 AM

[quote]I saw there is a petition from MJ loons for an FBI investigation of Wade and Safechuck, but there are only 6,000 signatures.

6,000 is probably about the accurate number of Jackaloons globally who have devoted their lives to defending the pedophile Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 462April 14, 2019 6:20 AM

Those 6,000 should be looked into. I bet some of them have some dirty dark secrets. I can appreciate that someone who liked Jackson's music is still going to listen to it but supporting an obvious pedo is so disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 463April 14, 2019 7:12 AM

Many of those 6k will be pedophiles. The official Nambla song is MJ's Pretty Young Thing. So creepy that he had a song like that.

by Anonymousreply 464April 14, 2019 7:18 AM

There has never been that accuser who says “I’m not doing this for attention, I’m not doing this for money, I’m doing this for justice”

Cardinal George Pell, the highest ranking priest in Australia, one of the highest priests in the whole Catholic Church, was convicted by the testimony of a single man who wished to remain anonymous. He didn’t do it for money. Not for attention. He did it for justice.

All these Jackson accusers just want a payday.

by Anonymousreply 465April 14, 2019 1:34 PM

Safechuck said he was abused in a place that didn't exist unril he was 16 (and the alleged abuse started at 14.)

Adding insult to injury, he claims that's where the abuse started every day.

Either the cocaine addiction is responsible or the money, either way he'll go down as Gavin "He Stopped Calling me" Arvizo. Or Janet "He Held Us Hostage At Neverland" welfare-fraud Arvizo.

by Anonymousreply 466April 14, 2019 1:35 PM

Safechuck said he was abused in a place that didn't exist unril he was 16 (and the alleged abuse ended** at 14.)

Adding insult to injury, he claims that's where the abuse started every day.

Either the cocaine addiction is responsible or the money, either way he'll go down as Gavin "He Stopped Calling me" Arvizo. Or Janet "He Held Us Hostage At Neverland" welfare-fraud Arvizo.

by Anonymousreply 467April 14, 2019 1:36 PM

JAMES SAFECHUCK IS A COCAINE ADDICTED LIAR, CAUGHT IN THE ACT.

by Anonymousreply 468April 14, 2019 1:36 PM

Here's the MJ way to say black pride!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469April 14, 2019 3:06 PM

Sad the best they could do in accusing MJ this time was a cocaine addict with so sense of time or place.

by Anonymousreply 470April 14, 2019 3:50 PM

Sad, the best they could do to protect Jackson is you R470

by Anonymousreply 471April 14, 2019 4:08 PM

[quote]Supporters of the pedophile Michael Jackson are guilty of abusing children themselves by proxy.

Yep, and the loons here have even commented that his abuse victims deserved to be molested. (Which in doing so, they're admitting that Jackson WAS a pedophile - which in turn demonstrates just how utterly stupid the fans are.)

by Anonymousreply 472April 14, 2019 4:23 PM

The sheer number of people still listening to Jackson's music proves Leaving Neverland will never affect Jackson's legacy. When people are fainting and falling down in tears outside of movie theaters and concert halls then you can say this has affected the singers.

As far as money (which this is all about), we can all sleep a little bit easier knowing the cocaine addicted accuser who fucked up the entire continuity of his story has had every lawsuit dismissed, at his significant expense.

by Anonymousreply 473April 14, 2019 4:26 PM

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS A PEDOPHILE DOPE FIEND, DEAD WITH A NEEDLE IN HIS ARM.

by Anonymousreply 474April 14, 2019 4:29 PM

We've all been able to sleep easier knowing the King of Pedos has been worm food for the past ten years.

by Anonymousreply 475April 14, 2019 4:35 PM

Things Jackson stans still believe : he is the biological father of three white children, he was murdered by Dr Conrad Murray at the behest of AEG, he was a raging heterosexual who loved the ladies, he had only two plastic surgeries and didn't bleach his skin, Omer Bhatti was his son (he was obviously a victim) & that Jackson was the only heterosexual man in the history of the world - who preferred to share his bed not with women ...but with adorable white boys ages 7-13.

In short they are delusional and in most cases 100% crazy.

by Anonymousreply 476April 14, 2019 4:56 PM

[quote]In short they are delusional and in most cases 100% crazy.

Absolutely, and they're totally losing their shit now, with their posting in all caps, and their lame ass coke accusation against James (when their pedo hero had more drugs in his body than a CVS).

by Anonymousreply 477April 14, 2019 5:13 PM

EXPLAIN

THE

TRAIN

STATION

by Anonymousreply 478April 14, 2019 6:22 PM

r469, he had to cover his head-to-toe vitiligo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479April 14, 2019 6:39 PM

R476 Some MJ fans think he is still alive too. Doesn't mean that's what the majority things.

by Anonymousreply 480April 14, 2019 6:56 PM

Deranged stans. So vile...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

R481 Just leave his fans alone. There is no proof that he molested any kids. All the other stuff people mentioning regarding his lifestyle is none of your fucking business.

by Anonymousreply 482April 14, 2019 7:03 PM

"Sleeping" with boys, always boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483April 14, 2019 7:04 PM

I'm have Italian and I eat old people's excrement.

by Anonymousreply 484April 14, 2019 7:05 PM

No proof of MJ molesting children but tons of evidence of people lying or trying to extort Jackson. Just let him rest in peace.

by Anonymousreply 485April 14, 2019 7:05 PM

I want to be reincarnated as a little boy so Michael can molest me.

by Anonymousreply 486April 14, 2019 7:14 PM

[quote]Just leave his fans alone.

Cry more, pedo lover.

by Anonymousreply 487April 14, 2019 7:19 PM

Yeah, his fans are totally normal....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488April 14, 2019 7:39 PM

The hell?

What's that on Jacko's pants? Did a little boy sit on his lap beforehand?

by Anonymousreply 489April 14, 2019 9:48 PM

r481, deranged is right. What's their damage?

by Anonymousreply 490April 14, 2019 10:06 PM

All this talk about Michael Jackson to deflect from--

James Safechuck claiming he was "abused" every day--

in the beginning of his "relationship" with Jackson (around 7)--

in a place it was revealed didn't exist until he was 16.

When he's said repeatedly all "abuse" stopped at 14.

Why is this still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 491April 14, 2019 10:15 PM

That crazy cunt Alice Rose Gotti obviously posts here.

by Anonymousreply 492April 14, 2019 10:22 PM

Wade also claims to have been abused for 7 weeks in a row during the spring of 1990. But that's physically impossible as Jackson was hardly ever at Neverland during that time and official documents and video prove it. Joy Robson also testified that their family only visited Neverland 14 times and Jackson was only there 4 of those times. Given what we know, how in the fuck could Wade have been abused hundreds of times?

by Anonymousreply 493April 14, 2019 10:33 PM

^The lies are just coming to the forefront left and right.

by Anonymousreply 494April 14, 2019 10:35 PM

R433, we have plenty of evidence of the young boys travelling around with Jackson. Wherever he went, he was hand in hand with a small boy. Just such a corrupt, demonic character.

by Anonymousreply 495April 14, 2019 10:49 PM

He got off on parading his pedo desires around out in the open, referring to the boys as "applehead", no wonder pedos love him so much, they would love to have been MJ in his heyday with a new young boy on each arm. They like to imagine the boys loved it, so that's why they attack all the victims so viciously.

by Anonymousreply 496April 14, 2019 11:06 PM

^Yadda yadda yadda

by Anonymousreply 497April 14, 2019 11:44 PM

So true, r496. Jackson was truly the King of Pedos, only loved by other child molesters and idiot stans.

by Anonymousreply 498April 14, 2019 11:47 PM

I can't get over the accounts of Jackson always shitting himself, and the shitty, bloody tampons he left laying around. What a nasty ass freakshow.

by Anonymousreply 499April 15, 2019 12:40 AM

Jackson was quite the player, he paraded many boy lovers, as many as any sleazy rock star, but he was sleazier because he posed as a sweet innocent but was really a voracious pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 500April 15, 2019 12:43 AM

It speaks volumes that Jacko's stans are the only ones trying in vain to dispel the documentary, while his mother and siblings remain stone cold quiet. They know he molested those little boys.

by Anonymousreply 501April 15, 2019 12:49 AM

R499 Put down your copy of MJ Was My Lover...it's a fiction book, and a badly written one at that. Also, good point about Robson R493. i had forgotten that not only was he a completely discredited person already, but his story like Safechuck's is physically impossible also. Dan Reed was right, this isn't about Michael Jackson. Turns out they fucked up and miscalculated. It's about money and the two accusers.

I'll state again:

[quote] All this talk about Michael Jackson to deflect from-- [quote] James Safechuck claiming he was "abused" every day-- [quote] in the beginning of his "relationship" with Jackson (around 7)-- [quote] in a place it was revealed didn't exist until he was 16. [quote] When he's said repeatedly all "abuse" stopped at 14. [quote] Why is this still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 502April 15, 2019 1:08 AM

As if both of the accusers claiming numerous, persistent abuse in places that were physically or chronically impossible weren't insane--the fact that Wade tried to sell a book, all MJ memorabilia, and sneak in as some type of godparents to his kids all before launching his allegation is completely nuts. Don't even get me started on James Safechuck being a junkie.

by Anonymousreply 503April 15, 2019 1:19 AM

Who cares if James and Wade have cocaine habits? There is no way on earth they could look as healthy as they do and be as corrupt and filthy and foully addicted as the KING JUNKIE, Michael Jackson! He'd gone through so many opiates and benzos that even knock out doses of Rohypnol didn't affect him anymore and he had to be hooked up to a GENERAL ANAESTHETIC IV line in order to sleep for six hours! Look at pictures of him from the 2000s and he's in a permanent junkie sweat.

by Anonymousreply 504April 15, 2019 1:23 AM

How fucking discredited is Dan Reed?

What respectable documentarian does a u-turn that destroys his entire film's continuity and historical accuracy on Twitter? Then acts like nothing happened?

He doesn't even try to fix the film...but continues to push a new jacked up narrative that Safechuck was still being abused (and we aren't talking about fucking here, but rimming and some jacking off for goodness sake) until the young man--I won't even use boy-- was 16 years old.

He took enough time to come up with the 16 years old excuse that he should have known no less that Jackson didn't even live at Neverland anymore--let alone abuse someone daily there.

Even if you believe Dan and James are telling the truth this unprofessional shit is just a mess.

by Anonymousreply 505April 15, 2019 1:28 AM

Jackson was junkie supreme, how you sniveling 'fans' dare accuse anybody of being a drug addict, when your beloved pedophile Jackson consumed so many drugs I'm surprised there were any left.

by Anonymousreply 506April 15, 2019 1:30 AM

R506 Yawn, this isn't about MJ, but the accusers. We've beat MJ's life to death, now it's these nuts who can't even come up with a semi-believable timeline that can hold up to scrutiny's turn.

by Anonymousreply 507April 15, 2019 1:32 AM

Dan Reed was accused of running an anti-MJ themed alt account where he pretended to be a sexual abuse survivor who responded at personal attacks directed to him.

Somebody on Reddit "claimed" it wasn't Dan Reed, but just a fan's account. But it looks like Dan has been caught again responding to specific messages directed at him. So damn lacking in credibility its astonishing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508April 15, 2019 1:33 AM

Brilliant documentary ,totally credible, Jackson the junkie pedophile is finished.

by Anonymousreply 509April 15, 2019 1:33 AM

R509 Please, its been revealed these two claimed abuse in places and times that were physically impossible unless they were time travelers.

by Anonymousreply 510April 15, 2019 1:35 AM

Dan Reed's fake "child abuse survivor" account was suspended.

by Anonymousreply 511April 15, 2019 1:35 AM

[quote]All this talk about Michael Jackson...

...is totally on topic, you stupid twat. If you can't handle the truth about Jackson being a child molester, then go the fuck on.

by Anonymousreply 512April 15, 2019 1:35 AM

R510 etc etc etc etc etc Nobody cares about your fan shit Brenda.

by Anonymousreply 513April 15, 2019 1:36 AM

R512 MJ has literally been beaten to death. If I wanted info on him I would scroll through the last 15 years worth of internet comments. We're here to talk about James and Wade's stories, specifically how this daily abuse started in a place that didn't exist until 10 years later.

by Anonymousreply 514April 15, 2019 1:37 AM

r514 = too stupid to breathe.

by Anonymousreply 515April 15, 2019 1:39 AM

Dan Reed spent "two years" fact-checking these allegations.

Did he read their damn lawsuits??? I mean abuse in places that didn't exist, at times they were proven to be elsewhere by their own families.

All of this was available, and would have let Dan and by proxy Oprah from keep a straight face while they call this a "tuesday or wednesday" issue.

by Anonymousreply 516April 15, 2019 1:39 AM

Who's we? R514 It's just you Brenda who rants about train stations and reddit guff, everybody else accepts the truth about Jackson's pedophilia and believes his accusers. You mental case fans have no life.

by Anonymousreply 517April 15, 2019 1:40 AM

R515 Can you explain how Wade was abuse started when his family left him alone on a trip to the Grand Canyon?

When it was later revealed that he went on that trip with the family.

by Anonymousreply 518April 15, 2019 1:40 AM

No. Scratch that, can you explain how Safechuck's abuse started every day in the upper room of the Disneyland themed train station?

When it was later revealed the place wasn't built until he was 16 years old?

by Anonymousreply 519April 15, 2019 1:41 AM

Typical day of a Jackaloon…

by Anonymousreply 520April 15, 2019 1:43 AM

Couldn't give a shit about any of your frantic, nitpicking piffle Brenda, Jackson was an obvious pedophile decades ago. Decades before the brilliant documentary highlighted what we had all known . Dan Reed deserves a medal!

by Anonymousreply 521April 15, 2019 1:43 AM

R520 Wasn't funny the first 50 times you posted it, but I can repost too.

Can you explain how Wade was abuse started when his family left him alone on a trip to the Grand Canyon?

When it was later revealed that he went on that trip with the family.

by Anonymousreply 522April 15, 2019 1:44 AM

No. Scratch that, can you explain how Safechuck's abuse started every day in the upper room of the Disneyland themed train station?

When it was later revealed the place wasn't built until he was 16 years old?

by Anonymousreply 523April 15, 2019 1:45 AM

Agreed R521- I can see why Reed has won a few BAFTA's. He's a brilliant director.

by Anonymousreply 524April 15, 2019 1:45 AM

R524 Are you joking? Have you seen his other works?

by Anonymousreply 525April 15, 2019 1:46 AM

Safechuck specifically claims to have been abused between the years 1988 and 1992. According to Smallcombe, blueprints and building permits prove there was no train station at Neverland until 1994 and construction on the building did not begin until 1993, one year after Safechuck says the abuse ceased.

Smallcombe adds that he can prove there is actually a three year discrepancy because during the entire time of the train station’s construction, Jackson was in London either on tour or in rehab. What’s more, between “February 1994 and December 1994, Jackson was living in Trump Tower in New York recording his HIStory album, and only making the odd trip abroad,” Smallcombe told the Mirror.

He adds that the Neverland “train station opened in 1994, while Jackson was living on the other side of the country” and was not home with the completed train station until 1995, which is three full years after Safechuck says the abuse ended.

“And by then Safechuck was 17, and on the cusp of adulthood.”

In a tweet, Leaving Neverland director Dan Reed acknowledged that “there seems to be no doubt about the station date. The date they have wrong is the end of the abuse.”

He added that he is not acknowledging his documentary contained an error: “No u-turn. No clash of dates,” he tweeted. “James [Safechuck] was present at Neverland before and after the train station was built. In fact he took photos of the completed station which we included in the doc. And his sexual contact with Michael lasted into his teens. That’s all in the film.”

Except there is an error in Reed’s documentary, a major error.

Safechuck is clear about the dates of his abuse. But now that those dates do not add up with the existence of the train station two parts of his story cannot be true: 1) That Safechuck was abused between 1988 and 1992 and 2) that Michael Jackson lost interest in his alleged victims when they turned 14. The only way Safechuck could have been abused in the train station is when he was 16 or 17.

What this mistake also proves — and this is important — is that neither Reed nor HBO bothered to engage in basic fact-checking, which of course taints the entire project.

Listen, I’m no Michael Jackson fan or apologist. But as an American I will always have a problem with what Reed and HBO did, which was to put millions of corporate dollars behind what was a sketchy campaign of character assassination to begin with.

As adults, both men testified under oath on behalf of Jackson, and now as they try to resurrect their lawsuits against the estate, they claim to have perjured themselves. Worse still, all of this is being subsidized by a major corporation looking for new monthly subscribers.

This is a free country. HBO and Reed can obviously do and say whatever they like. But this is also not a game. Jackson’s legacy is on the line and in reaction to what we always knew was a flawed documentary, the hysterical moral panic that ensued has already resulted in a blacklisting campaign against a man who cannot defend himself.

The Simpsons producers pulled a famous episode that featured Jackson, radio stations have removed his music, museums have removed displays, and so on…

While there is no question damning evidence can come to light after someone’s death that should become public, Leaving Neverland’s sources are two men who now claim they committed perjury and did so in a documentary that failed in the arena of basic fact checking. .

Jackson might very well be the monster some claim, but he was acquitted when up against the best case the state of California could make and Leaving Neverland‘s case is even weaker.

by Anonymousreply 526April 15, 2019 1:47 AM

I can't wait to see what he does next R524, his profile has really risen to the heights , I'd not heard about him before but thanks to the likes of Brenda R525 etc etc etc I have heard so much about him, I think he's great!

by Anonymousreply 527April 15, 2019 1:48 AM

I would've sucked Michael's bloody shitty tampons dry!

by Anonymousreply 528April 15, 2019 1:51 AM

R527 I too cannot wait to see what esteemed documentarian Dan Reed puts out next after having this film's entire premise so shamefully overturned via a tweet.

His previous esteemed works Legally High, Escorts, The 9/11 Liars, and From Russia with Cash seem especially journalistically sound!

by Anonymousreply 529April 15, 2019 1:52 AM

I LOVE DAN REED. What a man to be cherished. So talented and honest, determined to expose the most successful pedo in the history of humanity. He deserves many awards.

by Anonymousreply 530April 15, 2019 1:54 AM

Thanks for the list Bren, I'll make sure to watch them! He's a very talented guy. I may have missed him had you not referred to him so often these past weeks.

by Anonymousreply 531April 15, 2019 1:54 AM

I'm sure he will be rewarded when awards season comes round R530

by Anonymousreply 532April 15, 2019 1:56 AM

Not just a talented director, but full of integrity and bravery R530, to take on the madness of the dead pedophiles' mentally illl fanbase is truly courageous, what a guy!

by Anonymousreply 533April 15, 2019 1:59 AM

Agreed, R533. Very stalwart and brave. He knew the 'Estate' and the Jackaloons would come after him, yet still wanted to be a stand up guy and expose Jackson's decades of evil.

by Anonymousreply 534April 15, 2019 2:03 AM

Imagine being this delusional that you think a shitty filmmaker--documentarian would assume he used facts-- like Dan Reed (who just backtracked on the entire premise of his film in a tweet-- that MJ aged out kids) is actually credible. Even posting all of these tweets in a row can't fool even the stupidest of people into thinking Safechuck was abused every day in a place in that he miscalculated as even existing.

So pitiful. Hey Dan!

[quote]Not just a talented director, but full of integrity and bravery [R530], to take on the madness of the dead pedophiles' mentally illl fanbase is truly courageous, what a guy!

[quote]I'm sure he will be rewarded when awards season comes round [R530]

[quote]He's a very talented guy. I may have missed him had you not referred to him so often these past weeks.

[quote]Very stalwart and brave. He knew the 'Estate' and the Jackaloons would come after him, yet still wanted to be a stand up guy and expose Jackson's decades of evil.

by Anonymousreply 535April 15, 2019 2:04 AM

Sad...

by Anonymousreply 536April 15, 2019 2:04 AM

r527, agreed! You can't buy the publicity that Jackson's fans have brought to the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 537April 15, 2019 2:05 AM

R537 Dan Reed, you aren't fooling anyone.

by Anonymousreply 538April 15, 2019 2:06 AM

And he did exactly that R534 It's great to see Jackson finally exposed, the tooth rotting, sickly sweet, little boy lost fakery he shat out to the public hid a repulsive and sinister predator. Congratulations to Dan Reed, and kudos to the very brave victims. A brilliant documentary for the ages!

by Anonymousreply 539April 15, 2019 2:07 AM

Which one of Dan Reed's previous films was your favorite: Legally High, Escorts, The 9/11 Liars, or From Russia with Cash?

by Anonymousreply 540April 15, 2019 2:07 AM

[quote]I would've sucked Michael's bloody shitty tampons dry!

I would've beaten you to it, Brenda!

by Anonymousreply 541April 15, 2019 2:08 AM

Yessssss we triggered the pedo Train Station Troll! He gets soooo mad about Dan Reed, it's hilarious to watch him writhing.

by Anonymousreply 542April 15, 2019 2:08 AM

Dan Reed is such an excellent filmmaker! His masterpiece, Legally High, makes Martin Bashir looks like a credible filmmaker!

by Anonymousreply 543April 15, 2019 2:09 AM

I really enjoyed The 9/11 Liars and it got rave reviews:

At a time when most Americans were recovering from the shock of the 2001 attack on the World Trade Centre some people saw an opportunity to make money. Some of them were those with shares in the arms and oil industries but others were just normal people. This documentary looks at several people who tried to claim that their partners had died as the buildings fell down, looking at the impact they had on their families and communities and in some cases talking to the people themselves to find out their motivations

by Anonymousreply 544April 15, 2019 2:10 AM

R542 Imagine thinking that posting 10 concurrent replies about how great Dan Reed is, and getting a response, makes someone "triggered."

My turn to trigger you.

None of this affects that fact that Safechuck claimed his daily abuse started in the upper room of a building that didn't exist until he was 16.

Or the fact that Robson claims his abuse started on a trip to the Grand Canyon he was left behind on, when his mother later revealed he went with them.

by Anonymousreply 545April 15, 2019 2:11 AM

R544 Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546April 15, 2019 2:12 AM

R540 Brenda , I told you I need to catch up with his work, so thanks for listing them, and thanks to you for keeping this subject alive,it could have just slipped by, but your sterling efforts have made sure Dan and James and Wade have been front and center and so we have had more chances to reflect on the truth they told and what a terrible creature Jackson was. Dan has been brilliant, but you Brenda ( still contributing at R545 I see ) and your constant references really helped him.

by Anonymousreply 547April 15, 2019 2:13 AM

Stop picking on me! [italic]*slams rhinestone glove against the table, knocking over glass of Propofol*[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 548April 15, 2019 2:16 AM

R548 How much cocaine has Safechuck admitted to using? He's blamed everything and everybody for his problems, but the cocaine it seems. Michael Jackson may have been a junkie, but it's not hard to see why people are standing behind his talent versus a "former" cocaine addict.

by Anonymousreply 549April 15, 2019 2:18 AM

I eat the corn out of old people's excrement.

by Anonymousreply 550April 15, 2019 2:20 AM

R545 Your 'trigger' didn't work days ago Brenda and hasn't worked in the many, many, many times since, your posts sound to sane people like Charlie Brown's teacher, just blah. blah. blah, nobody reads them, but the names James, Wade , Dan jump out and remind us of the important work they produced.

by Anonymousreply 551April 15, 2019 2:20 AM

I love the Twitter accounts exposing Safechuck's children and extended family also.

I think it's completely fair that his consequence for trying to steal from Michael Jackson's children (and fail miserably) by claiming daily abuse in a place that didn't exist until he was 16 is worthy of consequences that affect his own children.

The sweetest part is that he doesn't have family money--they're all suing each other after it was swindled. And he didn't get a payout (only 70k in legal fees owed to the estate lol). So he can't even afford to change his/the kid's identity like Chandler did. Hope he's in hiding in a Motel 6 right now.

by Anonymousreply 552April 15, 2019 2:23 AM

Here comes Uncle PERVY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553April 15, 2019 2:25 AM

70k is nothing R552 they could Gofundme that in 10 seconds. The sweetest part of this is Jackson is dead. Dan, James and Wade are triumphant.

by Anonymousreply 554April 15, 2019 2:26 AM

James is a whore... why do you still have the rings of your "rapist"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555April 15, 2019 2:26 AM

Right...if it was that easy why haven't they paid the judgement? Imagine being such awful victims that you owe you "abuser's estate" over 70k in legal fees. [quote]R554 70k is nothing [R552] they could Gofundme that in 10 seconds. The sweetest part of this is Jackson is dead. Dan, James and Wade are triumphant.

by Anonymousreply 556April 15, 2019 2:27 AM

Wade reminds me of someone who would make gay boys lives a living hell in high school. Typical entitled douchebro with the most punchable face ever.

by Anonymousreply 557April 15, 2019 2:28 AM

Right...if it was that easy why haven't they paid the judgement? Imagine being such awful victims that you owe you "abuser's estate" over 70k in legal fees. [quote] 70k is nothing [[R552]] they could Gofundme that in 10 seconds. The sweetest part of this is Jackson is dead. Dan, James and Wade are triumphant.

by Anonymousreply 558April 15, 2019 2:28 AM

What did Michael Jackson tell the little boy?

"The way you make me feel, it really turns me on!"

by Anonymousreply 559April 15, 2019 2:28 AM

R555 Ah James, very credible and sweet guy, very brave of him to lay himself bare and tp expose the world's most notorious pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 560April 15, 2019 2:28 AM

R560 James needs to clean his nostrils. Too much cocaine impacting his memories and destroying any remaining credibility he had.

by Anonymousreply 561April 15, 2019 2:29 AM

What is the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?

One is white, plastic and dangerous for children. You put groceries in the other.

by Anonymousreply 562April 15, 2019 2:29 AM

Jackson needed to clean his junkie ass hence the shitty, blood stained tampons R561

by Anonymousreply 563April 15, 2019 2:30 AM

R562 What if you were abused in that grocery bag? But it later turned out the grocery store chain didn't even exist for 10+ years?

by Anonymousreply 564April 15, 2019 2:31 AM

R555 We told the clerk that we were looking for an engagement ring and Michael bought this gentlemens ring instead which he gave me for our wedding.

by Anonymousreply 565April 15, 2019 2:31 AM

R563 Still reading from his fictional copy of MJ Was My Lover.

My personal theory is that while Safechuck was lifting his abuse story almost verbatim from the book he was also still using cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 566April 15, 2019 2:32 AM

LMAO R565

by Anonymousreply 567April 15, 2019 2:32 AM

When Farrah Fawcett died God asked her what her final wish was, she replied 'Save the children!' So god killed Michael Jackson

by Anonymousreply 568April 15, 2019 2:32 AM

I mean I fell out laughing at the fake wedding part. When it was revealed that wasn't a continuous scene, but Safechuck only "found" the jewelry months later I couldn't contain my laughter.

by Anonymousreply 569April 15, 2019 2:33 AM

R568 -2/10

by Anonymousreply 570April 15, 2019 2:33 AM

Have you heard about the new Michael Jackson book?

It's called "The Ins and Outs of Child Rearing"

by Anonymousreply 571April 15, 2019 2:33 AM

R566 I wonder how much of the book Safechuck read and how much shit was fed to him from Diane Dimond. I'm willing to bet that she is responsible for a lot of this.

by Anonymousreply 572April 15, 2019 2:33 AM

I would've done cocaine, but I didn't have the nose for it.

by Anonymousreply 573April 15, 2019 2:36 AM

R572 Have you noticed that all photos of Safechuck with Jackson look normal, even when he's a young adult with him and Lisa Marie? Yet only recently he looks like a mentally unstable person? I seriously think a lot of people are attributing abuse (by his father who later committed suicide if there was any) to the behavior of anyone in crack/cocaine recovery.

by Anonymousreply 574April 15, 2019 2:36 AM

What did Michael Jackson say to Woody Allen?

Got two fives for a ten?

by Anonymousreply 575April 15, 2019 2:38 AM

Reminds of Wendy Williams (RIP), when the cocaine entered her life she began acting erratic and extremely nervous similar to Safechuck.

by Anonymousreply 576April 15, 2019 2:38 AM

R574 Have you noticed you are insanely obsessed with a dead pedophile Brenda?

by Anonymousreply 577April 15, 2019 2:38 AM

Dan Reed confessing he likes topics that turn him on, things like romance paedophilic stories

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578April 15, 2019 2:39 AM

Alice Rose Gotti is so fat, her blood type is Ragu.

by Anonymousreply 579April 15, 2019 2:40 AM

Brenda is such a dumb frau she thinks MJ was cool.

by Anonymousreply 580April 15, 2019 2:41 AM

These MJ haters are absolutely disgusting, no limits to how far they will try to spread the lies of two perjurers, for what? Them try to extort an innocent dead man? They failed, and tried through 4 lawsuits each with a self-contradicting, easily disprovable and wacky narrative that cost them over 70k in legal fees owed to the estate. The estate should garnish their bank accounts if they haven't already.

by Anonymousreply 581April 15, 2019 2:42 AM

These three will never have another peaceful moment in their lives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582April 15, 2019 2:43 AM

Why did Michael Jackson call Boys to Men?

Because he thought it was a delivery service!

by Anonymousreply 583April 15, 2019 2:43 AM

Oh look! Exclusive video of James Safechuck under the influence of cocaine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584April 15, 2019 2:44 AM

Isn't it interesting that both Michael Jackson Was My Lover and Michael Jackson's Dangerous Liaisons were written by two authors trying to normalize pedophila? Description of the latter from Amazon.

[quote] It exposes the falsity of persistent efforts to whitewash the record by inventing for Michael a phoney 'normal', or 'plain vanilla gay', sexuality. The author probes Michael's intense identification with Peter Pan, the eternal boy, acknowledging the profound significance of this attachment but discarding the welter of dated Freudian psychobabble it has spawned. Refusing to settle for the easy clichés about Michael's 'lost childhood', Toms examines groundbreaking research into intimate man-boy contacts in order to illuminate the real nature of Michael's 'dangerous liaisons' and the surprising challenge they present to our moral certainties.

by Anonymousreply 585April 15, 2019 2:44 AM

We hate you more than 'MJ' R581 Jackson is a dead pedophile, he's nothing now, he can do no more harm. Things like R582 mark you out as the worthless scum you have to be to still be a Jackson fan, you really are dregs,dregs we laugh at more than we hate. Because you are a joke, a sick one, but just a joke.

by Anonymousreply 586April 15, 2019 2:46 AM

R585 Yes, there's one guy here who claims to be a CSA victim who felt guilty because he "came onto his accuser." I suspect he is a pedophile sympathizer also, trying to hold up Wade and James' fake claims so he can continue to push how much they "loved him" and make the slut feel better about himself.

by Anonymousreply 587April 15, 2019 2:47 AM

[quote]Them try to extort an innocent dead man?

English please, Alice Rose.

by Anonymousreply 588April 15, 2019 2:49 AM

Has Safechuck spoken publiclly about the effects of cocaine on his mental health? Of course the estate can't talk about them publicly but I'm sure one of the hundreds of millions of fans is tech savvy enough to hack and publish them. If it's anything as damning as Wade's emails were we ain't seen nothing yet.

by Anonymousreply 589April 15, 2019 2:49 AM

OK Brenda and Alice, enjoy swapping your fan fiction from losers' Twitter accounts, but know you fail at cleaning the shit from Jackson. You fail.

by Anonymousreply 590April 15, 2019 2:49 AM

Safechuck = cocaine addicted time traveler.

by Anonymousreply 591April 15, 2019 2:50 AM

Cocaine is kid's stuff.

by Anonymousreply 592April 15, 2019 2:51 AM

The hater who keeps responding sounds suspiciously like the frau who complained to the Bed Bath and Beyond manager when MJ came on the speakers and who worships Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 593April 15, 2019 2:51 AM

Oh look! Exclusive video of James Safechuck under the influence of cocaine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594April 15, 2019 2:52 AM

Although in all honesty it's Incredible. Safechuck really thought he could get away with it. I can only imagine the shame his family, friends, and coworkers are feeling right now that he would lie about something so serious as sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 595April 15, 2019 2:52 AM

I can only imagine how having his train station abuse incidents, and thus subsequent entire timeline, debunked and discredited has affected poor Safechuck's already fragile mental health.

I am not used to dealing with mentally ill abuse fakers, but as he mourns the loss of his dismissed lawsuits and credibility I think it's fair I drop this picture here (it was either this or the rings from the fake wedding to MJ).

Maybe we can get Safechuck into rehab for his nasty cocaine habit.

by Anonymousreply 596April 15, 2019 2:53 AM

French debate where Dan Reed is utterly destroyed. Unlike the U.K. media they actually ask the tough question. Highly recommend watching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597April 15, 2019 2:53 AM

James Safechuck -Senior Engineering Lead, AvatarLabs

Call AvatarLabs and James-- let them know what you think of an admitted sex abuse faker on the payroll/media circuit.

Work (818) 784-2200 Personal (805) 526-3318 Landline (805) 527-2919

Write James a thoughtful letter (or two.) 5626 Calhoun Ave Van Nuys CA 91401-4604

by Anonymousreply 598April 15, 2019 2:54 AM

James Safechuck is a truly disgusting freak of nature, and I'm glad all of us at DL can agree on that simple fact! The gay community is NOT behind your bullshit and we'll never accept you. No matter how fat a white woman you marry to pretend like your (suicide-successful!) daddy wasn't the one that touched you and NOT Michael Jackson. Freaky frau!

by Anonymousreply 599April 15, 2019 2:54 AM

What do Michael Jackson and Santa Claus have in common?

They both leave little boys' rooms with empty sacks.

by Anonymousreply 600April 15, 2019 2:54 AM

When the documentary first came out I remember a lot of people saying, “how could they be lying? Everything they say is so detailed. They couldn’t possibly make up such detailed, vivid memories.” Now that people have had time to look into their claims and point out some of the things that can’t possibly be true they say, “memory is unreliable, of course they’d get some details wrong.” Which one is it? Are they telling the truth because their stories are so detailed and accurate, or are they telling the truth because their stories are so full of holes and incorrect dates/locations? Whatever argument fits their narrative is what they will go with at the time.

by Anonymousreply 601April 15, 2019 2:54 AM

Every social media site in existence thinks these Cucks are out-of-their minds--and rightfully didn't get a damn dime.

by Anonymousreply 602April 15, 2019 2:54 AM

I think Safechuck is the pedophile, faking elaborate abuse stories in places that didn't even exist. Must get off on that freaky stuff.

by Anonymousreply 603April 15, 2019 2:55 AM

I wonder if he ever touched his own kid?

I mean, anyone who can create such pedo fanfiction as he did in that discredited "he raped me every day in a train station story" -claiming you were abused in a place that didn't exist until you were an adult -might have some actual truth in his own freaky life. We know daddy off'd himself...wonder what made him so guilty....

How long was Safechuck on cocaine anyway? Totally explains why he's so broken and unstable when he was fine with Jackson even as a young adult.

by Anonymousreply 604April 15, 2019 2:55 AM

Oprah "I never wavered" Winfrey is clearly looking out for her own by promoting this discredited film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 605April 15, 2019 2:57 AM

Oprah "I never wavered" Winfrey is clearly looking out for her own by promoting this discredited film.

**fixed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 606April 15, 2019 2:57 AM

Pictures of Wade Robson acting like a rapist.

We've seen it countless times. Recently with Asia Argento--they try to go after someone and then get Me Too'd themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 607April 15, 2019 2:58 AM

Somehow they finally found the people behind that cesspool mjfacts (formerly jackofacts) and are doxxing the people behind them. Surprise: they're all overweight and less stable looking than James Safechuck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 608April 15, 2019 3:01 AM

I am Wade and James' biggest supporter. Please ignore my friend Harvey!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 609April 15, 2019 3:02 AM

When I discovered James was a cocaine addict, not gonna lie it made mequestion. I was on his side initially...but after seeing the train station flop (I really just can't explain it away...the perjury phone call that couldn't have happened, and the jewelry/ring scene debunked, after he said it all so clear when we know it was impossible now is a lot.) If you are like me and really believed this guys, it might be time to admit we've been fooled.

by Anonymousreply 610April 15, 2019 3:05 AM

Years of hard cocaine, opioid, and weed addiction didn't affect my story, motivation, or the fact my abuse claims are physically impossible

by Anonymousreply 611April 15, 2019 3:09 AM

Is anyone creating a part 15?

by Anonymousreply 612April 15, 2019 3:27 AM

R612 No, we've already determined these two are liars, their abuse was physically impossible unless they are time travelers. Maybe a GoFundMe can help them regain some credibility.

There will be no official part 15.

by Anonymousreply 613April 15, 2019 3:28 AM

if (Safechuck==Cocaine); then begin.MJTouchedMe;

by Anonymousreply 614April 15, 2019 3:45 AM

Wade Robson is such a pervert! Just a matter of time before "Uncle Pervy" as they call him gets his own accuser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 615April 15, 2019 4:36 AM

More Uncle Pervy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 616April 15, 2019 4:36 AM

The difference between a false accuser and an innocent man. "Uncle Pervy" aka Wade Robson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 617April 15, 2019 4:38 AM

Truth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 618April 15, 2019 5:07 AM

R618 LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 619April 15, 2019 5:18 AM

I don't know what that was, but it wasn't an explanation. Half the film talks about how Jackson would dump them after they turned 14, yet Reed contradicts not only what James has said in his testimony but what he said in the film. Also, it's not brought up at all, but the rings Safechuck has our gentlemen's rings, not an engagement ring, not one made for a women, and certainly not for a child. Where is the engagement ring, where are the vows? Not to mention the mock wedding was mentioned in the fictional book. It's hard to fathom how anyone with common sense can still take his story seriously after all that.

by Anonymousreply 620April 15, 2019 1:27 PM

All this talk about Michael Jackson to deflect from--

James Safechuck claiming he was "abused" every day--

in the beginning of his "relationship" with Jackson (around 7)--

in a place it was revealed didn't exist until he was 16.

When he's said repeatedly all "abuse" stopped at 14.

Why is this still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 621April 15, 2019 1:28 PM

Next thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 622April 15, 2019 1:31 PM

"He would keep us all apart"

James Safechuck is a joke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 623April 15, 2019 1:56 PM

Dan Reed completely f**** up when he tweeted a response to the construction records and said Safechuck was abused until at minimum SIXTEEN now. Nevermind that he spent 4 hours telling us Jackson liked 7 year olds and would trade them out when one hit 10 or 11.

A picture of Safechuck's grown ass at 16, over 6 feet tall, and bigger than Jackson is enough evidence for another unanimous acquittal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 624April 17, 2019 4:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!