Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Part 17: Dangling Tendrils, Ill-Fitting Gowns, is it Time for a Style Intervention for New Royal Duchess Meghan?

Carry on!

Previous thread below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603October 26, 2018 1:28 AM

Yes. It’s time for an intervention.

That woman has no idea what constitutes an appropriate outfit for her public engagements.

And she could use an introduction to a tailor.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2018 8:09 PM

If Anne became Queen she wouldn't put up with any bullshit.

Either from her family or the great unwashed.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2018 8:12 PM

Californians don't understand dress codes.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2018 8:46 PM

It's a new thread from the Duchess of Sussex hate trolls! All three of you will going forward be known as "Saccharins," because you're artificial, bitter and widely out-of-fashion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2018 8:51 PM

She's like someone who signs a contract with an National Hockey League team and then refuses to wear the skates.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2018 9:29 PM

R4 - You know we laugh at you right? And that we think you're a 12-year-old gay boy in love with Harry who has chosen to love whom Harry loves as a sort of supreme gesture toward your idol?

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2018 9:30 PM

R4 may as well have begged to be blocked. And, done. (Did it take you the better part of the weekend straining your brain to make up a moniker?)

Buh-bye sad little frau...

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2018 10:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2018 11:17 PM

That is really trashy looking.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2018 11:53 PM

Jessica is such a genius stylist. I'm sure the ratepayer is reassured by her presence on this trip. Our precious duchess is in capable hands.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2018 12:04 AM

So, fresh and modern!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2018 12:05 AM

Paging HRH Flower, Queen of Your Heart, our beloved Tig emulator poster!

Your Let's be the Tig thread has been disappeared! Happily, your other posts in Dangling Tendrils part 16 remain. Still, VERY curious why that thread got wiped. Hmmm... At any rate keep up your wonderful work within the DT threads!

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 12:05 AM

The utterly tedious haters of DL will never admit it, but Meghan is a natural at this. She has been a brilliant BRF member in every respect.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2018 12:20 AM

R588 from Thread 16 - You know we are, of course, going to have to open a Name the Sussex Baby Thread? Your initial suggestion was very witty, but stands little chance of getting great odds at Ladbroke's.

I'm laying early bets on Elizabeth or Victoria for a girl, with Diana clearly a second or third name, and Charles for a boy.

But we can discuss that closer to the day.

Meanwhile, even the fraus on Celebitchy hated the blazer, the beach dress, and to a large extent, the black Wickstead.

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2018 12:34 AM

R13 - Oh, right, sure - like upstaging the bride at Yuge's wedding, talking to the press before the engagement to force Harry into a corner, antagonising the British press by threatening them before the engagement . . .

She's a real pro, all right.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 12:37 AM

Still laughing at "womb-mate" from the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2018 12:39 AM

Yes, and you STILL have the Trumps. And they STILL are ugly.

Better brace yourself, the big orange cheese doodle is gonna be back for four more years after the 2020 election.

Good luck with that !

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2018 12:58 AM

She's still going for sexy with a slit up to her mid thigh while pregnant! This woman has no shame. That ugly sundress was such an embarrassment. Meagain has absolutely zero style sense.

And I am going to punch my computer screen if I see one more shot of her cupping her non-existant baby bump. She looks like she ate a burrito and not pregnant with a baby. She's made this entire foreign tour a "look at how glowing and pregnant I am" attention grabber away from the countries she's visiting, away from the Invictus Games, away from the events and charities that should be getting attention. Instead it's all ME ME ME!!!

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2018 1:06 AM

where the heck did the Tig thread go? That was a great thread even if it had died off a bit. It was active yesterday, because I was reading it.

Doth KP adn the Grey Men have a line to Muriel and the DL webbies? Perish the thought.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2018 1:07 AM

R15 Thanks Saccharin #2! You've got her number, but good.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2018 1:18 AM

It is really disappointing R19 and, as I mentioned earlier a bit creepy. I feel bad, not just for us but for all of the work HRH Flower, Queen of Your Heart put into it, and now it's gone.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2018 1:21 AM

I'm a long time DL'r r21, and having a thread disappear like that happens, but not often. It's not only gone, it completely disappeared from my Thread Watcher, which implies to me it was deliberately deleted and not a software glitch.

Did someone claim copyright violation? Was her blog copyrighted? It was a parody thread.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2018 1:32 AM

You all know why Sparkle is so thrilled with this pregnancy and why she keeps cradling her "bump" - she now has an excuse for not having a waist. Instead of trying to draw the eye away from the area of her waistline, she now points proudly to it.

She is going to miss that bump after the baby comes and she has to go back to finding clothes that disguise the fact that she looks exactly the same as she did when she was 12 weeks along.

Especially alongside the svelte Kate, who got her slender, small-waisted, leggy figure back within a few months of each birth, including her last 8lb. 4oz son.

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2018 1:45 AM

Kate needs another baby STAT, Irish Twins, please.

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2018 1:56 AM

The weirdo who's obsessed with Kate's body creeps me out. They sound like they want to fuck Kate more than William does.

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2018 2:27 AM

R25 Yes, the Saccharins can get a little creepy with their Kathy worship/Meghan hate.

by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2018 2:29 AM

R25 - No, we just like reminding the Meghan stans that Kate has what Meghan lacks: a waist, height, and good legs (and, one day, a crown)

I wouldn't fuck any one of the four of them on a bet.

But I do soooooo love reminding Meghan's worshippers that she has a shite figure whilst Kate has a very good one.

by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2018 2:38 AM

Re the last thread, addressing this to the Sugar Troll.

There's nothing wrong whatsoever with Princess Sophia of Sweden, nee' Helqvist. While her past includes posing nude and a reality show, as a royal girlfriend, royal wife and royal mom, she has been faultless. She dresses beautifully and appropriately and in harmony with the rest of the Swedish royals. She even wore the Stella McCartney dress only it fit her, she wore underwear, nice make-up and her hair was brushed. It was green.

Markle stans misunderstand the reason she is ripped apart. She's an asshole. Sophia is not an asshole. She dresses in appropriately while on the job. Sophia does not dress in appropriately. Markle ACTS inappropriately - nay, ludicrously while working, and is a fucking joke with this nonexistent baby bump poseur shit. Sophia does not act like that.

by Anonymousreply 28October 23, 2018 2:50 AM

R28 Saccharin #3! You're here! But, unfortunately, didn't didn't bring your English language skills with you. Your post is riddled with mistakes, which makes it hard to take your point of view seriously. Maybe pass the baton to Saccharin #1? He's only posted here once.

by Anonymousreply 29October 23, 2018 2:53 AM

I taught her everything she knows, bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 23, 2018 2:55 AM

Milady's oeuvre! Banished so unassumingly asunder and scattered like so many paupers' buttons unto that unmarked cenotaph betwixt the Four Winds whilst a rogue's coven of homophobic, racist, and pro-book-stacking threads perform feats of terpsichorean dynamism upon its fuliginous grave.

Milady — ever the sagacious champion of humanitarianism, the handwritten thank-you note, and kindness — with no epiphany to the profundity of her own loss, is taking the vexation of the finely-wrought kunstwerk quilled by the delicate hoof of her clinquant succubus quite hard.

Quoth our MeAgain, 'Nevermore.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 23, 2018 2:57 AM

Oh for fuck's sake!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 23, 2018 3:17 AM

Look at the inappropriately dressed asshole standing on her scaly tippytoes.

by Anonymousreply 33October 23, 2018 3:25 AM

Well, according to that other thread, Meghan and Harry are a hit with the Millenial crowd, so maybe she knows what she is doing. Apparently dressing like a slob, breaking the protocol and making everything about her is indeed making her relatable.

by Anonymousreply 34October 23, 2018 3:47 AM

Waow, being a hit with the Millenials!!!!

You know a bit like Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kelly Jenner; the Hadid sisters and Justin Bieber.

Yep, a great thing to achieve.

by Anonymousreply 35October 23, 2018 3:52 AM

Why are my answers swallowed?

by Anonymousreply 36October 23, 2018 3:53 AM

Anyway, Millenials suck.

Just look at their Instagram idols: Selena, Kylie, Justin, Gigi.... And now Meg and Haz are part of the same crowd.

by Anonymousreply 37October 23, 2018 3:54 AM

White dress for the Fiji.

It's kind of better but still painfully basic and wrinkled.

The hair is a mess as usual.

by Anonymousreply 38October 23, 2018 5:32 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 23, 2018 6:10 AM

Shocker. Meghan is a two-faced beeotch who treats everyone around her like crap when the cameras aren't on her. Also she apparently swears up a storm. Harry is supposedly having to apologize for his wife's rude and incredibly unroyal behind the scenes behavior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 23, 2018 6:34 AM

Meghan's reportedly making assistants cry and reports of her rude behavior are being sent back to Buckingham Palace as no royal has ever been so uncouth and openly treating others with such disrespect. Harry allegedly tells her to "shut up" and walks away in disgust and is stressed out about what she's going to do next to be a total embarrassment in her treatment of others behind the scenes.

He never should have knocked her up right away. Now he's stuck with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 23, 2018 6:47 AM

As much as I dislike the girl, anonymous shit is shit.

I think she is two-faced calculating bitch BUT I take those accounts with a truck of salt.

by Anonymousreply 42October 23, 2018 7:14 AM

Ditto, R42 re R40 and R41. Hope it’s not true. Suspect it could be. We’ll never know unless more reports like these surface.

by Anonymousreply 43October 23, 2018 7:22 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 23, 2018 7:31 AM

Here's a collage of her belly 'pooch' before long before she snagged Dim. No cradling anywhere below.

She could have easily waited til after the trip to OZ to announce her anchor baby, but no, it always has to be about her.

She's a pathological narcissist sociopath. . It's in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders of the American Psychiatric Association - the bible for mental disorders. btw - there's no cure. It's all me me me without a shred of empathy for anyone.

Isn't Harry's pet cause Mental Illness? He's got one up close and personal and she's just getting warmed up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 23, 2018 7:35 AM

£525, yet they look like they came from H&M.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 23, 2018 7:45 AM

I can remember almost all of Kate's wardrobe when she visited NZ and Aus with William and baby George. That stunning red suit and hat she wore when getting off the plane in Auckland to her yellow dress with white accents when arriving in Sydney. All of her outfits fitted her to perfection and she looked amazing, wearing color almost the entire trip. Was a massive hit and cemented her as a fashion icon with impeccable taste.

Megsy has worn drab black, grey, white and no color on her similar trip. And it's all so ill-fitting and the Fraser Island dress with the slit up to her high thigh was just purely gross. Kate and Wills looked so much in love without the need to drape themselves all over each other like MeAgain has with Harry the whole trip.

UK folks, what's been your opinion of Meghan and this trip? Is it as big a disaster as it seems in photos?

by Anonymousreply 47October 23, 2018 7:48 AM

Those accounts from Aus are really shocking. But I believe it about the swearing; apparently she said 'fuck' when she saw the crowd during the wedding carriage ride.

by Anonymousreply 48October 23, 2018 8:17 AM

[quote]We’ll never know unless more reports like these surface.

We can start with the infamous red carpet interview. I would post it again, but that Instagram account has been made private.

by Anonymousreply 49October 23, 2018 8:20 AM

I'm sure she's bitchy, but making her entourage cry? Really?

I imagine they're quite used to bitchy Royals, so it needs a lot to make them cry.

by Anonymousreply 50October 23, 2018 8:31 AM

Link below is to Kate's wardrobe for HER Australian tour. Don't compare the two or it'll make you cry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 23, 2018 8:44 AM

R40 and R41 give me hope. So much hope. The mask is slipping, the veneer is cracking, the worm is turning.

by Anonymousreply 52October 23, 2018 8:57 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 23, 2018 9:12 AM

Holy shit, Harry's jacket.

by Anonymousreply 54October 23, 2018 9:15 AM

Oh, the dress she's wearing in R53 looks....terrible. She's getting rather lumpy.

by Anonymousreply 55October 23, 2018 9:15 AM

I see her intermittent lordosis has returned with a vengeance.

by Anonymousreply 56October 23, 2018 9:20 AM

You have a LOT of OPIONS R37 So, are you a Millennial or just a sad, old queen? I'm guessing an old queen. We like different stuff from you, granny.. It isn't less valid, just less obvious and stupid. Live long, my beauty.

by Anonymousreply 57October 23, 2018 9:24 AM

R57 I AM a Millenial and I know what Millenials worship.

So yeah, Haz and Meg are just the Royal version of Kardashian/GOOP/Selena.

by Anonymousreply 58October 23, 2018 9:29 AM

Come on, now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 23, 2018 9:29 AM

This variable baby bump is such a medical mystery.

Let me rephrase, this baby bump is a fucking pillow.

by Anonymousreply 60October 23, 2018 9:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 23, 2018 9:34 AM

A down pillow, right, R60? Only the best for that little (fake) noodle!

by Anonymousreply 62October 23, 2018 9:36 AM

How does it treble in volume in few hours???????????

Look at the white dress and then the blue one, that's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 63October 23, 2018 9:36 AM

Oops. It's gone again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 23, 2018 9:36 AM

Someone is having fun with photoshop, or she just let a massive turd in the toilets.

by Anonymousreply 65October 23, 2018 9:39 AM

False alarm. It came back and it's bigger than ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 23, 2018 9:48 AM

One day she's dressed like a nun,the next she's supporting a huge slit.She needs something in between.

I hope those reports are made up.She's not a nice person but can she really be that rude and clueless?Most Americans have no manners or morals,it's just sad.

by Anonymousreply 67October 23, 2018 9:48 AM

This dress needs a more sophisticated hairstyle to not be a snoozefest.

by Anonymousreply 68October 23, 2018 9:51 AM

"Most Americans have no manners or morals,it's just sad." I reluctantly agree with this.

by Anonymousreply 69October 23, 2018 9:52 AM

True, R68. She doesn't wear her hair "up" and it's something she needs to consider. When she wears more elegant clothes like this (*cough*) an updo would be just the thing. Can one updo a cheap plastic weave?

by Anonymousreply 70October 23, 2018 9:54 AM

I actually love that blue dress on her, one of the best silhouettes and colours she's ever chosen. Completely agree with R68 that it needs a polished chignon and maybe a statement necklace to pull it together. Those dangly earrings against her straggly hair look cheap and ruin the overall look. That inflatable bump is curious.

by Anonymousreply 71October 23, 2018 9:57 AM

R51 I like 2,5,7,11,12,13,17,18,19,20,21,23 and 24.

They're not too conservative and look professional.She's worn much shorter skirts at other events and those legs are gorgeous.She's truly blessed.Her sister Pippa works out a lot but I don't find her legs attractive,completely different body type.She doesn't look great in short dresses,skirts.Carole is also a good looking woman.

by Anonymousreply 72October 23, 2018 10:15 AM

Imagine growing up Pippa and having Kate for a sister. It must have been like Jan and Marcia Brady.

by Anonymousreply 73October 23, 2018 10:21 AM

Pippa has a nice solid body.

by Anonymousreply 74October 23, 2018 10:30 AM

What. A. Dump

by Anonymousreply 75October 23, 2018 10:58 AM

Pippa has an athlete’s body.

by Anonymousreply 76October 23, 2018 11:09 AM

And an athlete's face.

by Anonymousreply 77October 23, 2018 11:17 AM

R77 Most of the time they go together.

by Anonymousreply 78October 23, 2018 11:23 AM

I, for one, am withholding any criticism about Meghan today: she's wearing a bright color, and the dress is by a British designer. I know many of us seem like a bunch of cranky, hateful people, but some of us secretly would like her to succeed. I still do. I'll give her a vote for 'most improved'.

by Anonymousreply 79October 23, 2018 11:29 AM

The complete rundown of Kate's Australian tour clothes posted at r51 is really interesting. Individually they are a lot of tasteful but not fashionable dresses but group them together and you realise the amount of work that went in to this collection. Everything is impeccably fitted, lots of color, all suitable. Really everyone take a look at that rundown, there is no comparison.

by Anonymousreply 80October 23, 2018 11:43 AM

Letizia looked absolutely stunning in her black dress at some awards ceremony yesterday.Felipe and Letizia make a gorgeous royal couple.

by Anonymousreply 81October 23, 2018 11:53 AM

Wills and Kate also seem relaxed and engaged with the people at events.

Just sayin - telling someone to shut up repeatedly is not the best model of respectful interpersonal communication.

She has something on him - there was that weird vid at the prior games with both Markus and Doria interacting strangely with Harry. She has the upper hand. Why is the question.

by Anonymousreply 82October 23, 2018 11:58 AM

R73, if she loves her husband, I really think Pippa has the better life. She can swan about on yachts in the Med without having to explain or defend herself. She has no obligations whatsoever. She does seem to be well-suited to her husband. They both like sports and physical challenges.

by Anonymousreply 83October 23, 2018 12:24 PM

The blue dress was a great color but her make up is awful!

by Anonymousreply 84October 23, 2018 12:27 PM

R51 Kate looks stunning in her clothes in Australia

by Anonymousreply 85October 23, 2018 12:28 PM

R82 of course she has something on him ! The fact that’s he’s gay I think . She knows him from Soho House and not only he’s gay but is doing drugs also !

by Anonymousreply 86October 23, 2018 12:35 PM

Harry has stopped drinking while his bitch is pregnant, but he hasn't stopped doing blow. "Love" will only go so far.

by Anonymousreply 87October 23, 2018 12:39 PM

Ugh, always with the gay r86 though I assume you are playing along. R87 I have to say that they both looked high as a kite for a long time. Him, even now.

by Anonymousreply 88October 23, 2018 12:42 PM

[quote]This variable baby bump is such a medical mystery.

LOL... it does seem to be a bit of a barometer. Maybe it's going to rain?

by Anonymousreply 89October 23, 2018 12:45 PM

Yeah, R88. She's been out of her mind on prescription drugs since the beginning of this fiery debacle and he's into the yeezy Bolivian shit.

by Anonymousreply 90October 23, 2018 12:45 PM

The blue dress is a triumph - on the basis it's one of the few times she hasn't totally fucked it up.

The arrival in Zikaland hat was a disaster... looks like a failed effort by a pastry chef in training.

by Anonymousreply 91October 23, 2018 12:47 PM

I’m not a fan of Sparkle but the blue dress is beautiful ! Finally something nice after 2 years of seeing her in dreadful clothing .

by Anonymousreply 92October 23, 2018 12:49 PM

I wonder how much credence to give the reports of MM's behaviour toward staff at Government House, as well as that reports of same have been sent back to Buck House. Not that this would surprise me, it's the way people so clearly putting on a face for the cameras operate. Just the same, one would think she would be more careful. And this also runs parallel to reports of how many of Charles's staff resigned in the early years following his marriage to Diana, although she always denied it had anything to do with her. Still, I'd like to know who the posters are and whether they are reliable.

That said, the blue evening dress is much the best of anything I've seen her in either during this tour or generally since the wedding. Lovely colour, fits well, appropriate to her tubby shape, unfussy, and the earrings work with the look.. The messy hair down the back somewhat ruins it, it should have been piled up on top of her head as there's so much cloth with the cape, but the rest of the look is definitely a vast improvement.

The white outfit, on the other hand, is Pure Kate Middleton - only it looks ghastly on Meghan. It is stretched tight across her bum and midsection, the shoes look absurd with the outfit, and the mess of hair under the little hat, as usual, is psychotic. She looks like a ghetto church lady.

That said, yes, Kate's looks on her Australian tour were lovely. I think the apex of Kate's evening wear was the red tea length gown with the asymmetrical neckline nearly off the shoulders she wore in Canada (I think it was Canada as she was wearing the diamond maple leaf brooch with it), with her hair up. She looked utterly stunning in it. It was sexy without being crass, totally elegant, and fit her perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 93October 23, 2018 12:55 PM

OK, starting to think she will have a "tragic miscarriage" Too much is in play here. Stunned she would allow her PR to let her be allowed to a Zika prone area. This, to me, isn't "so brave!" it is an excuse in the making. "Baby bump fake cradling" is just playing along.

by Anonymousreply 94October 23, 2018 12:57 PM

Maybe, baby it is a pillow baby after all?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 23, 2018 1:05 PM

I m just guessing now forgive me but I think she puts the money away shes’ getting as a clothing allowance and just wears what Jessica is giving her . She knows that she won’t be Harry’s wife for long . These two have an agreement mark my words ! Her purpose is giving him a baby girl or boy . Within a few years they will divorce and Harry will appear to be straight from now on . Voila that’s what you do when these gay rumors follow you around

by Anonymousreply 96October 23, 2018 1:05 PM

R40 and R41, I hope that's not true. It's possible to cure oneself of using profanity: it takes quite an effort, but I've largely taught myself not to curse anymore. I think it's a very coarse habit, and I wish it wasn't so difficult to stop myself.

by Anonymousreply 97October 23, 2018 1:07 PM

I think the after-tour gonna be interesting.

For what I see, the tour has more interesting stuff when it's solo Harry and I can't stand him.

As for Meghan all she does is smiling, cradling her pillow bump, waving to journalists and speak to people. You have to be quite a fanatic to think she's doing so much better than other Royals.

Home girl is boring and does boring stuff. Oh yeah, and basic banana bread.

Now if she really makes people cry, that's gonna be interesting. If KP people resign en masse after the tour then she is a massive cunt and Sugars will have an hard job defending her.

by Anonymousreply 98October 23, 2018 1:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 23, 2018 1:17 PM

R97 Frau alert! Likely Mormon, but who cares?

by Anonymousreply 100October 23, 2018 1:18 PM

R94 - I've been wondering about her going to Zika areas. too, whilst pregnant. Perhaps the virus outbreak was long enough ago as not to present a danger any loner. That is the only excuse I can find for a pregnant royal setting foot there. And the risk isn't miscarriage, it's massive brain damage. I simply cannot believe they would even allow her to go there if there were real danger. I can only assume that the outbreak was old enough to allow it.

Please ditch the Cumberbcrazy pillow baby bullshit. She needs this baby big-time. A miscarriage might generate short-term media sympathy, but it won't do her any favours in the long run. She absolutely HAS to be able to give Harry a child or children or her position is not secure, and in the event of the marriage collapsing, she gets out with far less of a settlement without children.

There is most definitely a baby - she can't afford a miscarriage, an unhealthy baby, or no baby. She just cannot.

by Anonymousreply 101October 23, 2018 1:26 PM

R101 Agreed, so WHY is she going into a danger zone?

by Anonymousreply 102October 23, 2018 1:52 PM

Easy on, because she doesn't give a shit. That's why.

by Anonymousreply 103October 23, 2018 2:08 PM

R99- I agree. Look at the amazing smiles in that picture. Beautiful teeeth!

by Anonymousreply 104October 23, 2018 2:13 PM

Not like she's mingling with the locals.

A couple of handshakes with the important people, red carpet, in and out.

by Anonymousreply 105October 23, 2018 2:15 PM

Fiji is disgusting. The airport is filthy.

by Anonymousreply 106October 23, 2018 2:18 PM

When they are walking from their transport to meet and greets they make no effort to engage and communicate with officials accompanying them. They look ahead self-consciously or to each other. She clearly needs a script and to hear the word 'Action' but he should know better.

by Anonymousreply 107October 23, 2018 2:22 PM

R106 It's a poor country, give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 108October 23, 2018 2:23 PM

SHE IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE!

by Anonymousreply 109October 23, 2018 2:37 PM

R100, I'm not a frau, but a gay man. I think less of people when they use casual profanity. That's true. If you think I'm silly for feeling that way, that's okay. I worked very hard to rid myself of the habit. I used to curse like a sailor. On the other hand, my ex never curses, and eventually, I realized what a terrific guy he was/is, and it hurt me to see him wince when I cursed. Despite my (former) potty-mouth, I'm actually a pretty sweet gay guy, and gauging my boyfriends feelings meant a lot to me.

If I get around to it, I'll start a separate thread about Fiji. I think it deserves its own thread.

by Anonymousreply 110October 23, 2018 2:51 PM

Frau alert at r110 ! Typical over explaining why not a frau.

by Anonymousreply 111October 23, 2018 2:54 PM

The blue dress is a beautiful color, but the cut and style does nothing for her. She’s too short for thr dress and she looks like a blob in it.

by Anonymousreply 112October 23, 2018 2:54 PM

A separate thread about Fiji.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 23, 2018 2:59 PM

I think she was stealing Harry’s spotlight on this tour . That’s why she was resting a few days so he can be in the spotlight . And expect the same this week . They both love the spotlights and with her pregnancy people don’t notice him as they normally do !

by Anonymousreply 114October 23, 2018 3:03 PM

R111, Believe what you want. I don't much care. I think it's bizarre that you think a woman would try to persuade anyone on DL that she's a man. The fraus on DL are pretty shameless, as is.

by Anonymousreply 115October 23, 2018 3:03 PM

R114 I don't think she would willingly let the spotlight to anyone, even Harry.

by Anonymousreply 116October 23, 2018 3:10 PM

Her white outfit summary. She just can't rock a hat like Kate, can she?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 23, 2018 3:12 PM

That hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 23, 2018 3:17 PM

Royal waves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 23, 2018 3:17 PM

Hi, I'm here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 23, 2018 3:19 PM

Practicing her "deer caught in the headlights" look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 23, 2018 3:21 PM

A strained smile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 23, 2018 3:22 PM

[R98] No, it wasn't basic banana bread. She added chocolate chips ( to represent her) and some ginger (for the ninja Prince).

by Anonymousreply 123October 23, 2018 3:23 PM

Fijian pearls for Nutmeg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 23, 2018 3:26 PM

Lucky bitch got his raw load.

by Anonymousreply 125October 23, 2018 3:27 PM

Making an entrance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 23, 2018 3:33 PM

They don't care where they are, they will cling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 23, 2018 3:34 PM

Her blue evening attire summary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 23, 2018 3:37 PM

R96 Oh ffs, give that story up already. Harry was maybe a bit wilder and more experimental than William, but he's not gay, or Chelsy would never have stuck with him all those years. If the marriage collapses, it will be for other reasons. Harry just isn't rich enough to make a divorce settlement in five years worth her while, and if they do have children, he will be even more reluctant to divorce and do to his children what he experienced. And even if he were gay, which I really doubt he is, I resent the implication that a gay man would care less than a straight man about inflicting on the children he chose to have the same divorced family experience that marred his own life!

I can only assume that they either the Zika outbreak is safely past, or they are keeping her well away from areas in which it did break out. Just the same, I think they were insane to have her go there.

God she looks awful in that white outfit. Totally Kate Middleton wannabe. But I maintain that the blue evening gown looks good.

by Anonymousreply 129October 23, 2018 3:38 PM

Looking in opposite directions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 23, 2018 3:38 PM

A very bad photo of Meghan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 23, 2018 3:39 PM

Too much blush.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 23, 2018 3:39 PM

Cheers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 23, 2018 3:40 PM

I am calling designer twin babies a la Amal, Charlene, Mary, JLO... one boy and one girl. This fame whore is ruthless and is aiming to carve attention away from the Cambridge kids.

by Anonymousreply 134October 23, 2018 3:40 PM

Everyone knows you're pregnant dear so there's no need to keep patting your tummy. It's called "overkill".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 23, 2018 3:42 PM

"BLACK tie"

hehe

by Anonymousreply 136October 23, 2018 3:43 PM

The blue dress is a nice color but it still looks cheap (not in price of course). She does have a soft spot for capes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 23, 2018 3:44 PM

Dimwit giving Nutmeg a look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 23, 2018 3:45 PM

Outfits of Fiji run from bad (left) to glamorous (right).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 23, 2018 3:47 PM

Nose and teeth have been changed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 23, 2018 3:48 PM

Bitch got Hollywood teefs

by Anonymousreply 141October 23, 2018 3:50 PM

Just in case anyone hasn't heard, The Duchess is preggers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 23, 2018 3:51 PM

Sometimes her smile doesn't reach her eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 23, 2018 3:54 PM

That blue gown would have looked like perfection on tall Kate, but on short box-shaped Meghan it looks like she's trying to play dress-up and failing badly. She has a figure and a demeanor where clothes wear her. Megsy doesn't have one iota of grace and thus can't pull off, she might as well pulled off a dress from Marshall's she looks to cheap with the bad hair and troweled on makeup. She has never once looked "royal" and this isn't the start. And STOP wiith the there month belly cup. In some pics its barely there, in others it looks like she's deeply holding her breath to make her belly bigger. She's SSAH.

Meanwhile we might be treated to how true BRF should look as rumors are William and Kate are to attend a formal state dinner in Holland tonight. Let's hope Catherine shows Meggie how a true royal should look on the job. Which shouldn't be hard....don't trowel on makeup, wear ill fitting clothes and have fake hair that it appears hasn't been washed in weeks. God WHAT was Harry thinking???

by Anonymousreply 144October 23, 2018 3:54 PM

If she's not patting her stomach, she's putting a purse in front.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145October 23, 2018 3:56 PM

R131 - That is pretty bad. And yes everyone not in the Frau Brigade knows that she had her teeth and nose done, although they keep insisting that she didn't have her nose narrowed, it just "changed" as she grew up. She's no beauty, really, is she? She had to work what she had hard to get it to this level, just as she did with everything else in her life. My hat is off to her for being in the right place at the right time.

As it says in the lyrics to "Carmina Burana" - "Oh Fortuna, Velut Luna"

Oh, Lady Luck, changeable as the moon . . .

by Anonymousreply 146October 23, 2018 3:57 PM

The model wore it better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 23, 2018 4:00 PM

Royal Rule No# 1: Don't Look Bored. Try to make an effort to look interested in what's going on around you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 23, 2018 4:03 PM

Are the dudes in the skirts going commando?

by Anonymousreply 149October 23, 2018 4:03 PM

She needs to wear more colors. These dresses are lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 23, 2018 4:06 PM

I like the purple and the red.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 23, 2018 4:07 PM

R148 - Lord, her hair looks ghastly. It just never looks good. Why doesn't she at least have it blunt cut or something so it hangs together better? Her hair isn't layered, it's just left uneven, which is different.

I think her obsession with her long straightened hair is that it makes her look more like women like Kate, less black, more white. I think she sees the untidiness as part of the illusion of long Caucasian hair.

Sorry, but I can't think of any other reason a woman in her position wearing those kinds of clothes would keep showing the world the untidy mess of hair and weaves that she keeps parading.

by Anonymousreply 152October 23, 2018 4:08 PM

The people she's compared to here says it all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 23, 2018 4:09 PM

Both were awkward looking and quite similar in youth. Same tooth gap, same beady eyes, same freckles, same ski slope nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154October 23, 2018 4:11 PM

Even when she shakes hands with someone, her other hand is on her stomach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 23, 2018 4:12 PM

Her face is filling out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 23, 2018 4:13 PM

She is arching her back to look more pregnant ! She could have waited 3 weeks longer . Her purpose was upstaging Eugenie and be in the center of attention at that tour ! Harry is more popular than her and she wanted to upstage him too . But of course he wouldn’t want anything like that . And for the person who’s saying that Harry isn.t gay we are on a gay board and a gossip one too .

by Anonymousreply 157October 23, 2018 4:18 PM

[quote]Meanwhile we might be treated to how true BRF should look as rumors are William and Kate are to attend a formal state dinner in Holland tonight.

Interesting considering the Dutch King and Queen are in London for a state visit. But a state banquet for two is always nice.

by Anonymousreply 158October 23, 2018 4:19 PM

Megsy showing off her cradling "bump" in Australia and when the photo op was over so was she was she with the insane baby fakery.

She's such a bad actress and a stain on the BRF.,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 23, 2018 4:20 PM

At every appearance, we can find at least one photo where Nutmeg is looking directly at the camera! And here it is, right on cue!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 23, 2018 4:20 PM

The male dancers were interesting,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 23, 2018 4:21 PM

Sparkle is probably pissed that she's missing the big State Banquet in London tonight for the Dutch King and Queen.

by Anonymousreply 162October 23, 2018 4:21 PM

Meghan: "OOPsie, had a miscarriage!"

[ throws the pillow in a nearby dumpster ]

by Anonymousreply 163October 23, 2018 4:22 PM

They come out of the plane at the same time (a bit squished) and holding hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164October 23, 2018 4:23 PM

The incessant pointing to what is really still a small and very early bump is paradigmatic of this woman's extraordinary narcissism and investment in PR. That's really all she amounts to: posturing and PR. There's no "there" there as Noel Coward might have put it.

Yes, I know that this a gay gossip board, that doesn't mean Prince Harry is gay.

by Anonymousreply 165October 23, 2018 4:24 PM

When the crowds come out to see the royals (sometimes standing for hours), they expect to see people who make an effort, dress up and put on a show. Someone who looks "different" than they do. With these two, they get slobs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 23, 2018 4:26 PM

This is our laugh for today. You're welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 23, 2018 4:29 PM

R158 - Willem and Maxima have arrived and been met by HM and Charles and Camilla. You have to see Maxima towering over not only our Diminishing Majesty but Charles, as well, who is slumped forward showing very bad posture reminiscent of another Charles - Laughton - in several of his later films.

There are days when I wonder if Charles won't, after all, peg out before his Mum. Good lord, I hope I don't peg out myself before such and eventuality, and miss the extraordinary sight of William and Kate turning into Prince and Princess of Wales for a few years while HM runs down the clock (and guarantees that the Sussex kids 1) remain HRH-less, and 2) recede further into the background as massive focus turns on the Cambridges no matter what Sparkle wears.

Charles really doesn't look well.

Anticipating jewels galore tonight - Maxima has access to one of the most fantastic royal jewel collections in Europe. Amongst her, HM, and Kate, I expect to be blinded by the bling.

by Anonymousreply 168October 23, 2018 4:31 PM

All this talk about Sparkle's poor choice of wardrobe and constant wearing of dark clothes has been reminding me of the story about Queen Elizabeth, the current Queen's mother.

During WWII, the King & Queen visited areas of London that had been bombed by the Germans.

When some of the courtiers suggested she needed "dress up" when visiting the rubble, the Queen was clear that when people came to see her, they dressed in their best. And she felt she should reciprocate and dress in her best when visiting these areas.

Sparkle and Harry clearly do not understand this idea, about dressing with respect to their hosts.

Or they don't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 169October 23, 2018 4:34 PM

I hate her and her ginger hubby for kicking the wonderful Gloucesters out of their home in Kensington Palace. Harry had his eye on that apartment next door to William and Kate well before he knew Meghan. When asked how long he planned to live in Nottingham Cottage he replied, "Well I know which apartment at KP I would like to have, but it's currently occupied."

by Anonymousreply 170October 23, 2018 4:37 PM

Something Kate and William carry superbly well for the BRF is that they hold their own in the statuesque despartment, especially among the other royal houses. Looks very elegant for photo ops.

by Anonymousreply 171October 23, 2018 4:39 PM

The Saccharins: they do love to see their hateful and ill-considered words posted on a screen. And, it seems they're having a bit of a time of it. You sad, unfortunate, fraus.

by Anonymousreply 172October 23, 2018 4:42 PM

R170, I keep hoping the "renovations" to that apartment are delayed.

And, from what I read, the Gloucesters are still in residence.

If that apartment over looks the private garden where the Cambridge kids play as does the Cambridge apartment, that obviously presents a privacy issue pertaining to the private spaces photo taking and gossip leaking Sparkle.

by Anonymousreply 173October 23, 2018 4:43 PM

R169 - Queen Elizabeth also had a series of suits made in soft colours for her walks around a blitzed London because they showed the dust from the rubble less. She managed to look regal and reassuring at the same time. She had a very acute sense of public image that was successful because it had nothing to do with her own ego, only what worked best for the Firm. Meghan Markle's acute obsession with public image is all about making herself look and feel the way she has always fantasised herself, that's the difference.

Meanwhile, back at Buck House and the Dutch Embassy, it really must be galling for Charles and Camilla to have to bow and curtsey to a monarch and consort half their ages. Queen Beatrix, like King Juan Carlos, did the right thing abdicating. I respect HM's devotion to her youthful oaths of service, but she did her heir a terrible wrong forcing him to spend his life preparing for something he may never have to do, and forcing him to acknowledge men in that very position half his age. I really believe HM was wrong in this decision.

I wonder if, when Phillip pegs out, she'll finally state that she's too frail to continue and do the decent thing and abdicate and give Charles a few years. Do you think it's possible she really doesn't trust him and is trying to see he spends as little time as King as possible?

by Anonymousreply 174October 23, 2018 4:43 PM

R172 - oh for god's sake, you really are twelve years old, aren't you?

Go outside and play with the other kids, there's a good chap, whilst the grownups enjoy an adult gossip here.

by Anonymousreply 175October 23, 2018 4:45 PM

R175 Love a good goss as well as the next cheeky chappie, but you Saccharins with your very intricate and irrational Duchess hate are a sad, sad lot.

by Anonymousreply 176October 23, 2018 4:48 PM

R174 - the Queen will NEVER abdicate. Unlike other countries, abdication is a dirty word in the British House of Windsor. She won't be doing as many public functions but she will go on until she drops. Charles and family are picking up the slack.

Long may she reign so we don't have to contend with Chuck and his Tampon on the throne. Hope she lives as long or longer than her mother.

by Anonymousreply 177October 23, 2018 4:54 PM

Why is she always sticking her belly out. Does she think people won't believe she is pregnant if she doesn't always touch her belly. Maybe she is not really pregnant because why all this try hard.

by Anonymousreply 178October 23, 2018 4:56 PM

She clearly is mentally ill because how do we explain her narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 179October 23, 2018 5:00 PM

R179 Talking about yourself to yourself again, are you?

by Anonymousreply 180October 23, 2018 5:05 PM

It seems that either her hand is cradling her (barely there) abdomen or clinging to Harry. At least now, she doesn't have as much time to touch her hair like she did compulsively for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 181October 23, 2018 5:06 PM

I think she's really pregnant but she might miscarry on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 182October 23, 2018 5:12 PM

You're scary 182, even for us haters.

by Anonymousreply 183October 23, 2018 5:12 PM

I disagree r183 I'm starting to think she is NOT pregnant, but will have a "miscarriage" to get the headpats and luurve. They really should adopt. She could go full on Angelina should they decide to do so.

by Anonymousreply 184October 23, 2018 5:16 PM

R184 You. Are. Crazy. Don't think so? Most who are don't realize. Get help.

by Anonymousreply 185October 23, 2018 5:17 PM

She needs a baby to secure her position in the family.

She's going to be the next Fergie, always there even if divorced.

by Anonymousreply 186October 23, 2018 5:18 PM

Compare to the pic at R140 - her teen grad pic, where her hair is done, and nose tip is slimmed. The nose tip is much larger in her childhood pic at R154 and noses don't grow much until puberty.

In the pic below it's easy to compare noses, and she'd already had one done on the left. And at least one more to achieve the nose on the right (dark blur dress).

Chin reduction and reshaping is evident as well.

Then there's all her boob surgeries.

Previous to her multiple plastic surgeries, it's obvious she's no natural beauty.

Gee, I wonder who paid for all these pricey LA plastic surgeries?? etc., etc., etc. "Daaaddy, I have to have ________ so I can be a STAH! I'm you're special Princess Bean, aren't I Daaaddy?" A 700K lottery win only goes so far when Beano makes her narcissistic demands. Then on to the next dimwit.

It's her attitude that makes her ugly. No surgery can fix that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 23, 2018 5:20 PM

Its an addictive shitfest these two ! You can’t look away from that trainwreck .😂 Its better than a soap watching these two

by Anonymousreply 188October 23, 2018 5:21 PM

R187 You love Kate because he's a dude. Born a hermaphrodite - with both sets of genitalia - the Middletons decided to raise him as a girl. The children were incubated by paid surrogates and the bellies were faux. Kate Middleton is a man who tucks his cock into polyester panties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189October 23, 2018 5:27 PM

R181 - What? Dangling Tendril Touch No#1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190October 23, 2018 5:29 PM

Dangling Tendril Touch No# 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 23, 2018 5:29 PM

I'm going to assume it's some overly obsessed middle aged frau doing most of the postings on here. The obsession with her nose and hair just point out the not so subtle racism as well. And R187 work on your literacy and your grammar before critiquing anyone on anything. It's your not you're.

by Anonymousreply 192October 23, 2018 5:31 PM

Yikes! Twitter is speculating that the long dangly diamond earrings she wore to the dinner in Fiji last night may have been borrowed from Camilla, and borrowed from her large collection of SAUDI gifted jewelry. Not a good time to be wearing or advertising that, which is why they aren't saying specifically where they came from?

They aren't from the Queen that's certain. Loaners from Jess M? or is she merching here again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 23, 2018 5:33 PM

The hat is the second worst after the poop emoji one. It looks like a frisbee with some Kleenex thrown on top. What the hell was she thinking?

by Anonymousreply 194October 23, 2018 5:34 PM

She looks lovely. You bitter, ancient queens are absurd and ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 195October 23, 2018 5:34 PM

R182 - I keep asking people who post shit like that to explain what POSSIBLE advantage she could gain by miscarrying on purpose?!

She NEEDS that baby, and another one after that. Without it, she stands a chance of losing Harry, if the marriage goes tits up she gets much less of a settlement and probably leaves the UK if her citizenship isn't nailed down, and she gets unfavourably, if quietly, compared to the fertile mother Kate surrounded by her brood of three attractive children.

Get over it: it's not a pillow and she's not under any circumstances going to try to lose it. That baby is THE most important factor in her future as a Duchess and not as an ex-Duchess.

by Anonymousreply 196October 23, 2018 5:34 PM

R195 - I think I hear Kaiser over at Celebitchy calling you. Speaking of bitter fraus . . .

by Anonymousreply 197October 23, 2018 5:35 PM

Yikes! Twitter is speculating that the long dangly diamond earrings she wore at the Fiji dinner last night were on loan from Camilla, specifically from her large collection of SAUDI gifted jewelry she allegedly holds. Not a good time to be wearing or advertising that, given the current climate and news. Which is why they aren't saying where they specifically came from - ?

They are usually forthcoming about the provenance of larger pieces of jewelry worn at official events. Are they perhaps loaners from Jess M? or is she merching again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 23, 2018 5:37 PM

R193 R198 Oh, dear. Get help, babe.

by Anonymousreply 199October 23, 2018 5:39 PM

The Meghan Effect

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200October 23, 2018 5:39 PM

"I'm trying really hard NOT to nod off".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201October 23, 2018 5:41 PM

Clinging on balcony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 23, 2018 5:42 PM

r199 ?? what's bothering you about my post at r198. No one can determine the origins of the earrings, which were very large and valuable. It's highly unusual for KP spokespeople NOT to describe the origins of such pieces, when worn to STATE dinners like last night. They aren't from the Queen.

where do you guess they came from then?

by Anonymousreply 203October 23, 2018 5:42 PM

Cooling herself with an HRH fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204October 23, 2018 5:43 PM

R194 - I think the hat is lovely. It's the wearer who's damaging the look. The hat and the outfit are not unlike the one Kate Middleton wore to her first Ascot after marrying William, only Kate's hat was taupe, paired with an adorable short off-white delicate dress with a heavier jacket, and high heels, and Kate's hair was neatly pulled back into a large bun under the angled spring straw hat.

This outfit is unquestionably a Wannabe Kate Middleton look, only it's wrinkled, fits badly, the material is obviously a cheap "blend" which is one reason it's wrinkled, and the long uneven messy hair under it destroys the hat's delicacy.

The look worked fabulously on tall, slim 30-year-old Kate Middleton but the cheap copy looks awful on dumpy, short, uncombed, pregnant 37 year old Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 205October 23, 2018 5:45 PM

A video of the book signing. Both seem very subdued. Dangling tendril touching follows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 23, 2018 5:45 PM

Dimwit doesn't seem to be his over exuberant self. Nutmeg's smile is plastered on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207October 23, 2018 5:48 PM

R206 - I'm sorry to beat this dead horse, but really, in that photo 206 posted, what "royal duchess" in her fucking right mind goes out with hair like that, let alone under a tiny, delicate white straw hat???!!!!!

I mean, what the FUCK is she thinking with hair like that? Coarse, unshaped, lengths separating, hiding her face - what the FUCK is up with the ghastly hair??!!!

by Anonymousreply 208October 23, 2018 5:49 PM

At pics posted at R190 R191 , even R206 is so predictable, - more examples that she consistently adjusts her hair with her left hand to show off her diamond ring. Never miss a moment when the cameras are present.

by Anonymousreply 209October 23, 2018 5:49 PM

She'd rather play with her hair than watch the entertainment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210October 23, 2018 5:50 PM

And she still doesn't look pregnant in the clip at r206. Thicker in the middle a little bit yes, but no visible bump or protruding abdomen like usually happens at 4 months pregnant. I remain mystified.

by Anonymousreply 211October 23, 2018 5:51 PM

R203 The earrings were NOT worn by MM to a State dinner. If indeed they originated as a Saudi gift, wearing them at this time, for whatever occasion, wasn't smart, and should have been sorted by KP/Courtiers/Ladies in waiting. But we don't know. Perhaps they were indeed borrowed from X person who got them from X. So I have to ask, what are you going on about?

by Anonymousreply 212October 23, 2018 5:51 PM

In this video, Duchess of Snark flashes a weak fake smile and sashays her way on the red carpet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 23, 2018 5:54 PM

R209 - She's sitting next to a black man; she's playing with her long straight(ened) hair so no one misses the difference in their hair textures. "See? I'm not like him!"

by Anonymousreply 214October 23, 2018 5:55 PM

I don't care for this chick at all, but Kate used to, and still does, touch her hair CONSTANTLY. And she got quite a bit of stick for it. Perhaps they both share the same nervous tick. No idea. But there is far more to pile on MM about than her hair touching. Let's get a bit more creative bitching her out. The nagging about her hair touching has become beyond tedious.

by Anonymousreply 215October 23, 2018 5:55 PM

Well ok r212, a WELCOME dinner then, hosted by the Fijian president last night. ABC news called it a "State" dinner, perhaps they made a terminology error. Either way, an official event where they represent the UK. Good enough? And she wore a spectacular pair of dangling diamond earrings to complement her blue gown. There is speculation as to where they originated - this is a Markle fashion discussion post, capisce? we talk about that shit here. And a lot more.

[quote] So I have to ask, what are you going on about?

I'm going on about SPARKLE like everyone else in the thread. A poster responded to my original post with a sugar-y "seek help" comment, one assumes they didn't like my speculative, gossipy musings. I responded in kind.

by Anonymousreply 216October 23, 2018 5:59 PM

She had already a belly long before she was married to Harry . I don’t know If she’s pregnant yes or no . She is capabel of pretending she’s pregnant and than have a “ miscarriage “. I don’t trust this woman at all

by Anonymousreply 217October 23, 2018 6:00 PM

R215 - I'll bitch about whatever I want to. Who the fuck died and made you boss?

Video Commentary - After the show, the Dangling Duchess apparently lost the ability to descend the stairs unassisted. Grasping for the Dimwit Duke, she was saved from an nasty and embarassing fall. Thank God for Gingersnap who saved the fragile duchess from impending doom!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218October 23, 2018 6:02 PM

[quote]If indeed they originated as a Saudi gift, wearing them at this time, for whatever occasion, wasn't smart, and should have been sorted by KP/Courtiers/Ladies in waiting.

"not smart" would be a huge understatement. Not even the most diehard SSAA leaders here would believe they'd be that stupid, given current issues. Which is why I think they were loaners from either 1- an exclusive jeweler or 2 - the same, by way of trusty Jess M.

by Anonymousreply 219October 23, 2018 6:02 PM

Wan smiles all around. Something is not right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220October 23, 2018 6:03 PM

[quote] Yikes! Twitter is speculating that the long dangly diamond earrings she wore at the Fiji dinner last night were on loan from Camilla,

I can't imagine Camilla lending her any jewelry. She didn't even attend Meghan's wedding.

by Anonymousreply 221October 23, 2018 6:11 PM

Why is her hair so uneven? There's no coherence whatsoever. Can she not afford a better weave or better stylists? She's far better coiffed in those photos upthread with protruding belly during her Hollywood years. She's far better coiffed in just about any photo taken during her pre-Harry days.

by Anonymousreply 222October 23, 2018 6:13 PM

R221 - Camilla DID attend Meghan's wedding. She was NOT at Princess Eugenie's wedding.

by Anonymousreply 223October 23, 2018 6:15 PM

Some have speculated she stopped the keratin treatments to smooth her hair once she found out she was pregnant. Which is understandable. Hence her hair is a bit more uncontrolled and frizzy.

But she's on a major state tour costing millions of pounds. They couldn't afford to send a hair stylist with her, to help her out? Or pay for local hair care to come in and help when she has big events. It's mind boggling.

by Anonymousreply 224October 23, 2018 6:16 PM

Cammi may have prefered to curl up with a nice bottle of whisky, but she did attend Meghan’s wedding R221

by Anonymousreply 225October 23, 2018 6:17 PM

Camilla did attend MM's wedding. She was not present at Eugenie's

I wonder how many millions worth of jewelry of Saudi provenance is in the Queen's collection. Didn't Diana also receive some notable pieces from the Saudis? Where did those wind up? They probably also received some nice items from the Qataris and Bahrainis (sp?).

by Anonymousreply 226October 23, 2018 6:18 PM

Aren't keratin treatments topical? How would they interfere with a pregnancy?

by Anonymousreply 227October 23, 2018 6:21 PM

The Queen has a plenty of jewels in her collection that were gifted by the Saudis. See some examples at the link, with photos. Lots of bling. That doesn't even begin to take into account jewelry from other Arab nations: Qatar and Bahrain as noted.

Charles has always been friendly with his Middle Eastern royal counterparts. I recall reading the Kate received some kind of jewelry suite at her marriage, possibly from friends of Charles's. Diana received a sapphire-laden watch as a wedding gift from the Saudi Crown Prince back in 1981, and she used some of those to make large stud earrings which are now worn by Kate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228October 23, 2018 6:25 PM

Keratin may contain formaldehyde, which would counter-indicate it during pregnancy even it topically applied.

by Anonymousreply 229October 23, 2018 6:27 PM

No reason to walk around like that. There are alternatves, even Keratin treatments without formaldehyde.;

by Anonymousreply 230October 23, 2018 6:30 PM

I'm glad to see her in a colorful dress for a change but unfortunately it's of poor quality. Look at the seams in the shoulder area. The dress looks like a sample.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231October 23, 2018 6:34 PM

It looks like the same sewing problem as the olive green cape dress she wore on the second day of the trip. Its stitching was puckered along the button line from the collar to the breastbone. The sort of thing that would never make it past QC and onto a sales floor. Perhaps it's the best Jessica can scavenge from designers.

Mulroney must think styling a duchess is a huge feather in her cap careerwise, but surely potential clients must see the disastrous results on Meghan. I guess Mulroney can give the "I can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" excuse given the limited monetary resources she has to dress a figure like Meghan's.

by Anonymousreply 232October 23, 2018 6:45 PM

R231 R232 Saccharins! Two of you are here together! Where is number three? Get it all out, ladies. Girls your age have earned the right to irrationally and vaguely racially hate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233October 23, 2018 7:01 PM

Who's that lunatic constantly babbling about Saccharins?

by Anonymousreply 234October 23, 2018 7:02 PM

R234 Some fucked up frau. Just block, it will make it all better

by Anonymousreply 235October 23, 2018 7:05 PM

Her belly bump appears and disappears depending on what she's wearing (no room for a bump in tight jeans)... and twitter is also saying she's put the bump pillow on upside down a few times. Hence the mystifyingly unnatural changes in shapes and sizes in such a short period of time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236October 23, 2018 7:09 PM

Thank you, R228. Interesting that the link to a gallery of QEII's Saudi jewelry and gifts from other Middle Eastern leaders isn't working. The article was published back in May. Would receive a much different reception were it published today.

The Saudis really do extreme and lavish gifting which makes me wonder how much they have given to Ivanka and Melania Trump under the table as there are laws prohibiting gifts over a certain (very low) amount to government employees and family members. The avaricious Trumps and Kushners have financial entanglements with the Saudis, so it is certain the wives received some pricey bling through extralegal means.

by Anonymousreply 237October 23, 2018 7:09 PM

So the President (?) of Fiji knelt to the floor before Harry, then stood up to nod and shake MM's hand. Why going down on one knee and not a bow? Have people been curtsying to her? Not in Australia, I wouldn't expect them to do it.

by Anonymousreply 238October 23, 2018 7:12 PM

I was the first fucking one to say it was a pillow baby. I want some compensation from all of the fuckers who said I was an idiot! OK, I may still be an idiot, but in this instance I am correct!

by Anonymousreply 239October 23, 2018 7:15 PM

Is she perhaps using a surrogate and taking hormone shots to 'thicken up' a bit a look pregnant? Make her boobs a bit larger too. No pillow needed until late second trimester.

Not that first time a famous person has done it this way.

by Anonymousreply 240October 23, 2018 7:22 PM

Why do some of you still defend harry. If she is not pregnant then she and harry are full of shits. Harry is not this dimwit prince that most of you make him out to be. He is not clueless but an attention whore just like her. They are both milking the expectant parent pr still the wheels falls off. They are both shits.

by Anonymousreply 241October 23, 2018 7:23 PM

R238, that's because the President knows that Merchghan is SUCH AN ASSHOLE!

by Anonymousreply 242October 23, 2018 7:23 PM

Of course they are r241, Harry's just as bad. It's just that this particular train of DL threads is about MeAgain, who's a much fresher target, with much worse fashion sense. Harry's been around a while and already been subject of dimwit speculation.

by Anonymousreply 243October 23, 2018 7:25 PM

The royal family are shits for going along with this fake fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 244October 23, 2018 7:25 PM

Thinking it might be time to retake the poll!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245October 23, 2018 7:26 PM

What's most amusing and unintentionally sad about the Saccharin Troll is that it thinks it's being droll and witty in its unsuccessful attempts to mimic DL humor.

by Anonymousreply 246October 23, 2018 7:27 PM

R240, now that she's got the ring on her finger, there's no need to stay slim any longer.

Her face is not filling out because of too many hormones flooding her system, but because of too many pies in her stomach.

by Anonymousreply 247October 23, 2018 7:27 PM

I think it's pretty safe to say it's common knowlegde Harry is a dimwit.

His choice of wife, obviously, is irrefutable proof of his feeble mind.

by Anonymousreply 248October 23, 2018 7:30 PM

R246 No fair! You said you blocked and now you've peaked!

by Anonymousreply 249October 23, 2018 7:33 PM

I don't think it's this bad yet R40. But I'm sure it will get there.

by Anonymousreply 250October 23, 2018 7:43 PM

R221 - Er, yes, Camilla did attend the Sussex wedding. It was the York wedding she skipped. Charles would have sent her to the Tower for skipping his son's wedding.

It almost looks as if you can see through the material in that photo on the stairs where she almost fell - she looked, frankly, in the evening photos as if she were drugged. I wonder if she's on something.

It's not a fucking pillow baby, all right?! The BRF has gone along with lots of lies and dissembling (usually to no avail as the real story always broke eventually, cf. Margaret and Tony, Charles and Diana, Andrew and Sarah . . .) but this would be absolutely beyond stupid on their part. She may be having issues with the pregnancy, especially if she's been taking fertility drugs, which she may have.

The royal collection does contain a huge amount of Saudi jewellery. Diana got a staggering sapphire and diamond parure from them for her wedding. The pendant had a top quality sapphire the size of a large egg, with matching earrings and bracelet.

The earrings don't look familiar and we've all seen most everything at one time or another. Google British family jewels see if they show up on a web site or something.

by Anonymousreply 251October 23, 2018 7:52 PM

R249 - "Peeked" son, not "Peaked".

by Anonymousreply 252October 23, 2018 7:53 PM

R218 - Look, I can't stand her, but she didn't nearly fall. She descended slowly and carefully, making, in my opinion, a huge show of her pregnant fragility - Jesus, she's setting back the image of pregnant women as invalids 100 years. But she didn't nearly fall.

The two of them look like Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland performing in one of those idiot movies where the middle schoolers transform the barn into a Busby Berkeley level soundstage, after one of them has yelled, "Hey, we could put on a show!"

by Anonymousreply 253October 23, 2018 8:00 PM

Yeah, I blocked that saccharine nutcase way back. This screeching frau has such a hard-on for Sparkle, all the blood's left her brain.

by Anonymousreply 254October 23, 2018 8:05 PM

>>The two of them look like Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland performing in one of those idiot movies<<

That's because the two of them are idiots.

by Anonymousreply 255October 23, 2018 8:06 PM

I suspect the two of them are sobered by the fact they aren't a part of the Dutch State Visit and accompanying Banquet. Sparkle is probably pissed they are taking away some of the HazBean spotlight. And you just know she is pestering Harry on when she'll have an occasion to wear a damn tiara again! That they are abroad as far away and is fucking possible on the globe during this visit I highly doubt is coincidental. As has been pointed out, these things are well planned far in advance.

by Anonymousreply 256October 23, 2018 8:17 PM

It seems like she has those fake robotic permanent smile on her face. She seems scared of been real. She is not confident because of her need to stay in character at all times especially when there are cameras. Maybe she will be likeable if she wasn't so fake and an attention whore. The jury is still out if she is indeed pregnant or if she is pulling a Beyonce. The fake grin and spaced out eye is just terrible

by Anonymousreply 257October 23, 2018 8:18 PM

^^^^They were purposely put there "as far away as is fucking possible on the globe."

by Anonymousreply 258October 23, 2018 8:18 PM

Well, the photos of the magnificent Dutch state dinner are out, and Kate is wearing Diana's Lover's Knot pearl and diamond tiara, Maxima is wearing the staggering Stuart tiara, Camilla is wearing the Honeycomb Tiara, which has been mis-identified, I believe, by the DM, as the Greville tiara. HM is wearing what looks like either the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland tiara or the Delhi Durbar tiara.

You need shades to look at any video.

I'm sure Sparkle is privately pissed off at having to do Fiji with just a pair of shoulder dusters whilst Kate does Buck House in the Lover's Knot tiara, so associated with Diana. Needless to say, Kate's hair is sleekly done. She is also wearing the pearl and diamond earrings that Diana usually wore with the tiara, and a magnificent pearl and diamond necklace that I believe the Queen Mum used to wear.

No photos yet of Kate's gown, but it looks blue in the limo. And what do you know, despite the flashing cameras, she isn't looking eagerly at any of them.

by Anonymousreply 259October 23, 2018 8:33 PM

R259 Aren't the "Honeycomb" and Greville one and the same? It, like the one Eug wore to her wedding, came from the Greville bequest.

Kate's gown is a no for me, very 80s and wrinkled at the bottom. Maxima looks great.

by Anonymousreply 260October 23, 2018 8:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261October 23, 2018 8:53 PM

R260 - I wondered, it might carry both names. But it's not the one Yuge wore, that was an arched plaque set with a huge emerald in the center, remember? Mrs Greville certainly, with her wealth, could have left both to Queen Elizabeth, as she was then.

by Anonymousreply 262October 23, 2018 8:54 PM

Hells Bells, I can see Sparkle seething with rage that she is not there to overtly cradle her belly for the cameras. What a glittering scene!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263October 23, 2018 8:55 PM

Holy shit! Kate FINALLY got the family order! There has been so much wondering why she did not get it sooner. Even sycophantic HELLO! said it was likely due to her lack of engagements. Sorry, her dress is awful, and somehow she manages to make any bling she wears look like a knockoff. Diana hated that tiara but damn did she wear it well.

by Anonymousreply 264October 23, 2018 8:58 PM

It seems she's only the second in law in history to ever get the Order, so speculating why she didn't get it before is dumb.

by Anonymousreply 265October 23, 2018 9:01 PM

R262 - Oh, the family order is a VERY BIG DEAL, forget the dress. Everyone has been waiting to see how long it would take the Queen to give her the Order formally (the Kate haters on CB have been snide about her not having it, they assume it means the Queen doesn't like her, so I'm sure this will give them apoplexy), it is a mark of approval and status.

I haven't a doubt that conferring the family order on Kate today is the Queen drawing a clear distinction between Kate's status and Meghan's.

The dress, on the other hand . . . Kate doesn't wear blue evening wear often, and I suspect one reason she may have picked this is that the Dutch royal sash is blue and yellow, not easy to match.

The dress would have been decent as a full sheath, even with ruching, it's the mermaid bottom that ruins it.

by Anonymousreply 266October 23, 2018 9:02 PM

Love it or hate it, Kate's dress is appropriate for the occasion and does not look out of place among the set. I can only imagine what garish monstrosity MM would foist upon a royal event such as this. As much as I like to mock Buckaroo sartorial foibles, I admittedly am relieved she is not present for this elegant visit.

by Anonymousreply 267October 23, 2018 9:03 PM

R262 Actually, Kate got the order in December. How that didn't make the gossip/news is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 268October 23, 2018 9:05 PM

I think the dress is ugly but it doesn't take away from the blings and more important the Order.

I think she chose it for this reason, the dress is not supposed to shine.

Meghan would have dress like a sexy nun, all black and sexy split.

by Anonymousreply 269October 23, 2018 9:06 PM

R268 Kate is discreet and trustworthy, she just proved it.

Well done gurl.

by Anonymousreply 270October 23, 2018 9:06 PM

R265 - I agree; she's shown she can make William happy, the marriage appears secure (I imagine they've gotten quite a bit more cautious about handing these out since all the divorces), and Diana was married to the Prince of Wales, not the next after him. This certainly bumps Kate up as they reckon such things and I wonder if it indicates something else is in the wind. It's a reminder who is next in line . . .

R267, yes the dress is appropriate, and I notice it tones with Maxima's, whilst the Queen and Camilla are both in white. So the four women present a somewhat unified look. Kate may have had to order something up quickly after only finding out today what colour gown Maxima would wear.

I'll need to see more photos - the shoulders are very pretty and I don't mind the ruching, it's the shiny material and mermaid bottom that are the problem.

by Anonymousreply 271October 23, 2018 9:07 PM

All right, I've looked at the larger photos in the DM, and the dress gets better as you look at it, I'll concede that. Kate looks magnificent, regal, happy, and confident. She must be quite happy at getting the Order bestowed. The dress makes her waist look incredibly tiny and the shoulder detail is lovely, as is the colour. Very feminine yet sleek and pulled together with the hair done this way.

by Anonymousreply 272October 23, 2018 9:16 PM

Except for the wrinkly bottom, I really like Kate's dress. Still can't tell what color it is. It photographs as gray in some photos baby blue in others. It really does flatter her figure. Remarkable after three children.

by Anonymousreply 273October 23, 2018 9:16 PM

[quote]It's not a fucking pillow baby, all right?!

Stop spoiling all our fun.

by Anonymousreply 274October 23, 2018 9:20 PM

The dress is blue.

by Anonymousreply 275October 23, 2018 9:20 PM

r259/r260 the Boucheron Honeycomb and "Greville" are the same, two way of naming the same tiara. Camilla exclusively wears this as well as the Delhi Durbar; her Majesty tonight is wearing the Girls of Great Britain tiara.

The Greville collection includes several jewels bequeathed to the QUeen Mother by Mrs Greville, including this tiara and the Emerald art-deco-ish pieces worn by Eugenie on her wedding day.

Kate's dress appears to be a powder blue. It photos greyish in some light.

by Anonymousreply 276October 23, 2018 9:23 PM

R276 - thanks for the update! I think among Greville's bequest to the Queen were some astounding pearls.

I think Kate's necklace dates back to the early 1920s and may have been a wedding present to Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon when she married Prince Albert and became Duchess of York.

I think Kate's dress is blue, as well, and clearly it was intended to tone with Maximas, so the four royal ladies have a blue and white theme going.

R274 - Oh, all right.

by Anonymousreply 277October 23, 2018 9:26 PM

OK, I'm the biggest offender here re: posting OT but we need to haul our asses back off to the BRF thread, and leave this one to the Duchess of Tendrils.

by Anonymousreply 278October 23, 2018 9:29 PM

Snotty Town & Country brings the deets here: Kate does have the family order, and is wearing it for the 2nd time tonight but without the blue sash for an unexplained reason. Her order is made of glass and not ivory as well, although that may be a design change.

She still doesn't have the Royal Victorian order, which I'm guessing is for the heavy lifters in the family, who take on a lot of duties. Not sure if Camilla has this either, for example.

Oh and get a load of Maxima's massive Stuart tiara with all large hob diamonds attached, see some close up photos if you can. The blingiest of the royal bling. She has on the massive matching ribbon brooch, to pin her sash in her midsection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279October 23, 2018 9:29 PM

Meghan's wearing blue too. And her blue is better. And her dress is better. Her stylist is a genius.

by Anonymousreply 280October 23, 2018 9:30 PM

Actually that 'Fijian blue' sheath she wore last night was a very pretty color on her. Jewel tones suit her well.

by Anonymousreply 281October 23, 2018 9:31 PM

William speaks a lot about protecting wildlife, her Order can't be ivory she would have been trashed for good reason.

by Anonymousreply 282October 23, 2018 9:34 PM

Very good and sharp point r282, would have never thought of that but you know, that's probably the reason why! Good catch.

by Anonymousreply 283October 23, 2018 9:37 PM

Looking at the shoulders on Kate's dress you realize what godmother magic is exquisite tailoring. Were Sparkle to wear a dress like this, she would fidget all evening at her sleeves slipping.

by Anonymousreply 284October 23, 2018 9:37 PM

R282 - Too right. And customarily at these things, she would wear the sash of the visiting royal - they don't the Dutch the House of Orange for nothing, and Kate must have had to find a dress that would tone with Maxima's, and accommodate the orange and blue sash and the yellow backing of the Order.

I don't remember Kate wearing the Order before. Anyone know the first time? How did we miss that?

R280 - you frightened me there for a moment, until I saw your signature.

by Anonymousreply 285October 23, 2018 9:50 PM

Is there some sort of ceremony when they get a royal order? Or maybe the Queen invites them over for a special one-on-one tea?

by Anonymousreply 286October 23, 2018 9:58 PM

r285 - Kate can't wear the blue and orange Dutch sash because I don't believe she's received their royal order yet. You can't wear that sash until you receive it. As the wife of the heir to the heir she's not in line for it yet; Camilla has hers obviously (is wearing it tonight). Kate will probably receive this when Charles becomes King.

Is King Willem wearing the Garter though? Can't tell from the photos. He was rumored to received this at this visit.

by Anonymousreply 287October 23, 2018 10:01 PM

Correcting myself at r287: I don't think Camilla is wearing a Dutch order or sash, thought it looked blue and orange in the photos but apparently not. Which would mean she doesn't have it yet either.

by Anonymousreply 288October 23, 2018 10:03 PM

From a Daily Mail reader:

DM has turned into football pitch between Meghan lovers and Kate lovers.

by Anonymousreply 289October 23, 2018 10:05 PM

R287 - That must be why Diana wore it on a Dutch state visit early into the marriage. I read she had selected a dress before finding out it was blue and orange, and hastily had to dig up a white one that wouldn't clash with it.

I can wait, he said maliciously, to see the CB fraus bitching over Kate getting the BRF Family Order.

by Anonymousreply 290October 23, 2018 10:18 PM

You all do know that it is customary for the royal guests to return the state banquet with another formal dinner? So we may expect the Dutch couple to host something fancy at the Dutch Embassy, perhaps not as grand as tonight's state dinner, but likely we'll see more jewels and gowns . . .

I could not find a photo of Kate wearing the BRF Family Order before tonight.

by Anonymousreply 291October 23, 2018 10:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292October 23, 2018 10:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293October 23, 2018 10:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294October 23, 2018 10:58 PM

Jeesus. Is Harry wearing Tommy Bahama?

He looks like a suburban soccer dad at a backyard bbq.

His clothing is as bad as hers.

Doesn't the Crown have a TEAM to dress and style BRF members for big promo tours like this?

by Anonymousreply 295October 23, 2018 11:10 PM

Some good DM comments:

Duchess Catherine is lovely! Her dress is stunning. It is fitting she wears Diana's tiara. Meanwhile, the other one is arching her back and simpering her way through Zika territory.

WTF is Theresa May wearing? smh

Kate looks so regal and polished. What a contrast to the tacky, grifter's style of the other brother's wife, who thinks throwing money at some dreadful rags is the way to dress well.

by Anonymousreply 296October 23, 2018 11:15 PM

Maxima looked amazing.

by Anonymousreply 297October 23, 2018 11:20 PM

Charles and Diana in Fiji. Dressed like royals - no clit slip viewing beachwear or Tommy Bahama shirts. And no wrinkled clothes and sandals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298October 23, 2018 11:22 PM

[quote] Jeesus. Is Harry wearing Tommy Bahama?

He's wearing that in support of the men shown in that video.

by Anonymousreply 299October 23, 2018 11:24 PM

R294 I no longer care about the fit of a dress and how it looks as long as it's not black or dark navy .

by Anonymousreply 300October 23, 2018 11:32 PM

From R294:

[quote]'I am also fully aware of the challenges of being able to afford this level of schooling for many people around the world – myself included. It was through scholarships, financial aid programmes and work-study where my earnings from a job on campus went directly towards my tuition - that I was able to attend university,' she said.

Translation: Don't get it twisted. Pa Markle didn't do shit for me.

Using students as set dressing while she performs her score-settling soliloquy. Two thumbs up!

Also, she didn't attend a wreath-laying with war veterans who served with the British Armed Forces, but she'll be in top form when it's time her solo visit with the British High Commissioner and her tour of Suva Municipal Market.

by Anonymousreply 301October 23, 2018 11:33 PM

This is why they hate her:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302October 23, 2018 11:33 PM

I really think the Crown is letting them run around like this in order to appeal to younger audiences. Thus, the ridiculous casualness and the fact they let him marry an American biracial commoner in show business. Since, he's the "spare" and not the heir, it's ok to assign them this "storyline" to appeal to a younger market segment.

by Anonymousreply 303October 23, 2018 11:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304October 23, 2018 11:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305October 23, 2018 11:52 PM

Look at R28 trying to make "The Sacchrins" happen. You're a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 306October 24, 2018 12:01 AM

I think Tom and Lorenzo's fandom is shaky. The Fug Girls are doubling down. Everything is now all caps and exclamation points, and ignoring that she can be 12 weeks pregnant OR cradling a baby stomach, but not both. Tom andLorenzo were basically yawn yawn yawn about everything worn on the trip except when it came to Harry's evening dress and they were "JESUS Harry. Button your jacket!" Harry has been a right slob on this tour. Some theorize that the BRF is just letting Smegs expose herself - give her enough rope, etc. And she certainly is doing that, starting with the maternity coat at the wedding. But Harry. We've seen his boxers. He's held her hand near his crotch. I think he must still think Kardashian-ing out is the way to go for him. Or that if he gives his stans masturbatory material, he'll shore up his popularity. Was reading today that Prince Edward (the guy who abdicated) was full of charm and considered dashing by the public, but in private was fucking scary, dangerously callous, and many courtiers hoped he'd fall from his horse. Wallis was a godsend to them. Unearthed correspondence reveals he actually was a traitor (if I've read it correctly) and enabled Hitler. Not saying Harry "I think a Hitler costume is funny." Wales would go that far - he's far too stupid, but he is entitled, callous, hugely self-interested and very immature. BY choosing her, he's outed himself.

by Anonymousreply 307October 24, 2018 12:06 AM

Oh, R27,and Kate has glorious hair while Meghan ... does not. This means the Sugars insist Kate wears wiglets, borrowing from the incurable Kate haters who wanted William to marry a genuine aristocrat. One look at her hair as a child, in college and beyond shows that Kate's hair is her own but they're not bright.

by Anonymousreply 308October 24, 2018 12:53 AM

Oh shit in her speech today that fucking Smeg claimed it was financial aid, scholarships and work study that got her through college! She's a fucking liar! Daddy paid.

by Anonymousreply 309October 24, 2018 1:04 AM

The fug girls are pretending that when Meghan sticks out her stomach she is "relaxing." her stomach muscles because you need to when you are pregnant. They are scurrying around doing damage control . I think they've driven away a lot of visitors in pursuit of the hits they were getting around the wedding. And cause Sugars can be scary.

by Anonymousreply 310October 24, 2018 1:08 AM

Sugar stop talking to yourself. We can see you, and we can also see the same points you're trying to hit. You suck. You're out of your league.

by Anonymousreply 311October 24, 2018 1:14 AM

Blocking Sugars makes this a far better thread. They're nothing but annoying nuisances.

by Anonymousreply 312October 24, 2018 1:29 AM

So how does this tiara business work? Does every royal have a specific piece assigned to her? I.e. if a Camilla wears a certain tiara, dies it mean that neither Kate nor Meghan can wear it? And does it mean she can pass it to her granddaughters or does it have to stay in the family vault?

by Anonymousreply 313October 24, 2018 1:44 AM

Harry can't do this shit though. She'd still be on the yacht if not for him. He should be apologizing for himself. He dragged her into the BRF, is enabling her, got her knocked up (don't care if it was IVF or even if it has zero biological connection to either of them - he's selling it), and IOW HE is the problem, not her. There are a million of her. He dragged her out of the bottom of the barrel. There are grandiose theories on tumblr but I think it's a compound situation in minor key - he told her too much and she probably recorded it. What he said - the info - doesn't matter, it's his asshole, running down my family tone. IOW, he was recorded trash talking his family. IMO. Which would ruin his image.And the other part is he did fuck all while she ran her cons and backed him into a corner. He could see her coming but did nothing. She, or more likely her cohorts (Markus Anderson and Jessica Mulroney) set that White Knight trap for him about the media being racist and he raced into it and was done. So apologies or no apologies, Harry is where he wants to be, which is a situation with a lot of drama and attention, that helps indefinitely postpone him every taking responsibility or growing up.

by Anonymousreply 314October 24, 2018 1:45 AM

R312 - if you actually read the Sugar posts, and nobody would blame you if you didn't - it's one person obsessing over what she thinks are her "aha" points over and over. We are not funny! We're just not! AND, she would really like "Sugars" as a term to go away.

So of course we are killing her because everything here is true and funny, and Sugars is JUST for Meghan, and she knows it. It's one person. We're not infested. Just look, she keeps circling back on herself.

by Anonymousreply 315October 24, 2018 1:50 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316October 24, 2018 1:53 AM

Why was princess Michael at the dinner and not other second class Royals?

by Anonymousreply 317October 24, 2018 1:58 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318October 24, 2018 2:04 AM

In R304 her beautiful tablecloth dress from Pier 1 makes her look fat. She fat.

by Anonymousreply 319October 24, 2018 2:13 AM

r318 that's called the tiara base and yes that's tacky as hell. Most bases are a soft material like velvet, wrapped around the wire base. The velvet is usually color-matched to the wearer's hair to make it as invisible as possible. Not so for Pushy.

r313 there are certain tiaras loaned out from the Queen's vault to family members like Cam and Kate that are theirs to wear exclusively. Sophie has her own small tiara plus a couple exclusively loaned from the Queen. These are loaners only, and go back to the vault when the wearer passes away or 'leaves' the family (ie divorce/separation). Or in the case when the Queen passes, Camilla will get the full run of the vault as Queen Consort and wear what she wants, and she and Charles will be in charge of the tiara 'loaning" program so to speak.

MeAgain will eventually be given a specific tiara to wear to formal events, from the vault. One thing will be certain: it will not be as large as Cam's or Kate's. Rank and precedence.

by Anonymousreply 320October 24, 2018 2:43 AM

[quote]Kate may have had to order something up quickly after only finding out today what colour gown Maxima would wear.

Kate and the rest knew weeks in advance what color Maxima would likely wear, so they could coordinate. No way did she order up something yesterday, for a State dinner.

That gown was fitted to her like a glove, that took several tailoring sessions to get it like that.

by Anonymousreply 321October 24, 2018 2:45 AM

I weigh over 300lbs.

by Anonymousreply 322October 24, 2018 2:45 AM

Because I can, R318.

Don't make me whip out my blackamoor broach.

by Anonymousreply 323October 24, 2018 2:47 AM

R300, I feel exactly the same way. I don't care anymore about her hair or if her clothes fit. At least she's finally wearing some color (despite wearing those espadrilles the Queen supposedly hates). Maybe it's going to take a lot of baby steps to bring her up to speed.

by Anonymousreply 324October 24, 2018 2:47 AM

R324 is conveniently silent about that toilet she shattered.

by Anonymousreply 325October 24, 2018 2:50 AM

Sparkle's dress looks pretty OK here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326October 24, 2018 2:50 AM

Broach=brooch. I can spell anyway I want, too!

by Anonymousreply 327October 24, 2018 2:52 AM

Not quite so royal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328October 24, 2018 2:52 AM

Can you guys PLEASE take the tiara and Kate stuff to the BRF thread? It is interesting but it's clogging up this thread. I get excited to see new posts wondering delightedly what the latest horror will greet me in the tangled web of tendrils, only to see totally OT stuff and it makes me sad! OK I'll take that post by r326 quite happily.

by Anonymousreply 329October 24, 2018 2:53 AM

Why do fat girls smell so bad?

by Anonymousreply 330October 24, 2018 2:57 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331October 24, 2018 3:06 AM

Dangling unhealthy poo from the bums of the fat straight chicks on this thread. The average weight of women on this thread must be like over 300 lbs., and no one flinches when I say that. Because it's true and because fat straight chicks think this is a normal state.

by Anonymousreply 332October 24, 2018 3:07 AM

We see you r332 etc. New ways of trolling. You're a Sugar, admit it.

by Anonymousreply 333October 24, 2018 3:11 AM

r331 my vote is fake drama. Sparkle doesn't look too terrorized there, she looks like she's enjoying the attention of whatever is going on. My god does her ass look huge in that dress.

by Anonymousreply 334October 24, 2018 3:12 AM

There was no security scare. She has the runs and needed an excuse so she could go sit on the crapper.

by Anonymousreply 335October 24, 2018 3:14 AM

Her scare was that she had to be around normal people at a market. She's too good for that now.

by Anonymousreply 336October 24, 2018 3:17 AM

I just looked at the article. I guess she needed to come up with something to take the attention away from her best buddy Kate. See the smile? Though I admit I had a similar thought as R335 initially. Maybe that is why her ass looks so big. She's got a diaper on.

by Anonymousreply 337October 24, 2018 3:18 AM

The Fail is covering the MeAgain security scare as if its a result of her overwhelming popularity. The people are so eager to get close to her to witness her royal beauty and aura that they rushed her and her security had to take over.

Methinks someone is jealous, and bothered by attention being focused on those back home in the UK for events last night.

by Anonymousreply 338October 24, 2018 3:42 AM

Where was Harry? Maybe she got nervous without being able to cling to his arm.

by Anonymousreply 339October 24, 2018 3:49 AM

It's not a hit with Millenials, they don't know who she is. She's thirty fucking seven. When she interviewed PR people she saw herself as appealing to youth, so she is spinning that's her demo, the fresh dewy ingenue that she is. She appeals to middle aged fraus. Same as every other royal, including Harry.

by Anonymousreply 340October 24, 2018 3:50 AM

Even Emily Andrews, the sycophant, said she could see no reason for Meghan leaving, and that many were disappointed. No security issue, no crowd control issue, nothing. Of course it's to create drama and try to detract from the real daughter in law.

by Anonymousreply 341October 24, 2018 3:52 AM

R329. Sugar, SHUT THE FUCK UP. Your ass shows every time you post. You are a fucking control freak. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 342October 24, 2018 3:54 AM

Is there a link to the "security scare" story?

I think I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 343October 24, 2018 3:55 AM

Yes, they are just manufacturing drama, and have been.

by Anonymousreply 344October 24, 2018 3:56 AM

R343 It's on the homepage of the Daily Fail

by Anonymousreply 345October 24, 2018 4:02 AM

The bystanders are pissed. Some of them got there three hours early to stake out a spot at the ropes, which would ensure a handshake.

by Anonymousreply 346October 24, 2018 4:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347October 24, 2018 4:05 AM

I think she’s beautiful, and I’m very happy for her that she could snag a handsome prince; what a lucky girl!

by Anonymousreply 348October 24, 2018 4:08 AM

Yeah, that was a total attention grab. Shocker, I know! She is going to dig herself deeper and deeper into a PR hole she might never be able to climb out of if she keeps this sort of shit up.

by Anonymousreply 349October 24, 2018 4:09 AM

Thirthy fucking seven is still millenial, R340.

R347 She looks like Aretha Franklin in that picture!

by Anonymousreply 350October 24, 2018 4:15 AM

All those people waiting to see her and they get 5 minutes?

Sorry to see that the Fiji people were disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 351October 24, 2018 4:18 AM

I must be the only one who dislikes both Meghan and Kate. I think both have bad style and are vapid, superficial social climbers. Meghan is resembling Cardi B. these days and Kate looks like one of those "here's what smoking does to your face" health posters.

by Anonymousreply 352October 24, 2018 4:49 AM

Nope you are not alone, although I get attacked here for being a "sugar" (please god let that term die) by both sides, I actually can't stand either of them myself. You nailed it with "vapid, superficial social climbers."

by Anonymousreply 353October 24, 2018 4:56 AM

Clearly this is Meghan Kardashian's M.O. Anytime the headline drifts to something else going on in the BRF, this cunt will do SOMETHING, anything to redirect the attention squarely back on her narcissistic ass. When does it become too obvious even for her most ardent fans I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 354October 24, 2018 4:58 AM

Queen Maxima blew them all away. She was stunning from tiara to toe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355October 24, 2018 5:08 AM

I gave Willem-Alexander a hand-job, the beast came all over my shoes!

by Anonymousreply 356October 24, 2018 5:23 AM

Subjects,

Due to the quixotic terror visited upon my being today, I shall lean in to breviloquence within this missive. :-(

What came to being as a simple market gambol amidst the sun-bleached peasantry — a gambol the likes of which I have joie-de-vivredly decamped my self into many times as a Global Citizen — literally actualized a Tig Moment which unleashed a heavy impetus. But.....without gleaning the lower fathoms of profound wisdom, one inures one's will to blossom forth.

You see, while the crepuscular blossom subsumes the mellifluous notes of quantum, quantum itself purvoughs a blossoming of tangential subsumption. Do you understand? Apologies, my dearests, if my prognostications confound. Such is the state of a Mensa'ed intellect when one's ennui has been revoked.

I shall now return to the tepid eiderdown from which I shall absorb your thoughts and prayers. Blessings,

by Anonymousreply 357October 24, 2018 5:43 AM

R357 HRH Flower, Queen of Your Hearts, Thank god you are back. When your Tig thread mysteriously disappeared I feared you were kicked off the board. Fabulous post as always!

*Bows, scrapes, tugs forelock*

by Anonymousreply 358October 24, 2018 5:52 AM

It's totally manufactured drama, total tv reality crap.

She wanted to take back the attention from Maxima and Kate "Look at me being so popular with the indigenous peasants that I must be extracted for security reason."

I think there's also low key racism, her bodyguard must think those savages are dangerous and unpredictable, so she overreacted.

by Anonymousreply 359October 24, 2018 6:37 AM

Kate is stunning in the gown and jewels. Beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 360October 24, 2018 9:08 AM

The pink dress is pretty but I'd like it to be less fussy, more simple and without pompoms.

It also looks very comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 361October 24, 2018 9:44 AM

R353 I once said that I didn't like a dress Kate was wearing.I was accused of being a sugar.According to most posters here if you don't think that Kate is the most amazing woman ever existed,you're a "sugar".

by Anonymousreply 362October 24, 2018 10:38 AM

I must say this state banket dress of Kate isn’t amazing l and I love her . I.m sure she has her faults like anyone else . But Sparkle gets on my nerves . That statement of her she alone funded her University and afterwards is mind boggling . It was her father who funded all of it and blew his money on her . A liar that Sparkle woman and a grifter extra ordinaire and she looks so sheap with everything she’s wearing .

by Anonymousreply 363October 24, 2018 11:28 AM

That’s a boho dress she is wearing in Fiji and she looks awful in it . Boho is for young people and tall and slender people everything she is not . I saw Kate’s dresses on her Australia tour and the difference is staggering . She looked stunning Kate and I can’t say that of Sparkle . The only thing nice was that blue dress in Fiji . The colour suited her . The fabric of that dress is another story .

by Anonymousreply 364October 24, 2018 11:35 AM

What R314 said.

Harry is the architect of this disaster. He would have been better off getting rid of Sparky and letting her spill whatever she knows/heard/saw than going through with this marriage and now pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 365October 24, 2018 11:45 AM

[QUOTE] A liar that Sparkle woman and a grifter extra ordinaire and she looks so sheap with everything she’s wearing

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 366October 24, 2018 11:45 AM

[QUOTE] must say this state banket dress of Kate isn’t amazing l and I love her . I.m sure she has her faults like anyone else .

Oh, DEAR!!!

by Anonymousreply 367October 24, 2018 11:47 AM

Mehan's clothes on the trip have been ok. She looked the best in the pink floral long dress with pom-poms in Fiji. Her hair and makeup were best there too.

The re-cycled black flats were ugly and made her feet look like elongated elf feet. The slip on sandals w/ the silver balls flapped up and down, a risk to a pregnant woman who could fall.

I wish she'd learn how to stand with her legs together.

Harry and Megan should never have been allowed to go to Zika areas. There is too much at stake. No trip is worth the lifetime of misery of a crying, big-headed, Zika baby. Seeing those babies and their parents are beyond sad.

by Anonymousreply 368October 24, 2018 12:05 PM

Let's get this thread back on track!

So, you've been given a brief to provide a wardrobe overhaul for the duchess - what do you propose? Personally, I loved the blue Mashono dress with cape. It needed an updo instead of straggling tendrils. In my opinion she needs more of these simple silhouettes in a strong, bright colours to highlight her colouring. Also, enough with the embellished shoes - no bows, no beads.

Also, wouldn't you think that amongst the staff of a traveling duke and duchess there would be a portable garment steamer? There is no excuse for the wrinkled clothing they shuffle off the plane in.

by Anonymousreply 369October 24, 2018 12:58 PM

Embarrassing- it was a Safiyaa dress...don't know where the hell I got Mashono from.

by Anonymousreply 370October 24, 2018 1:08 PM

Meghan looks almost as bad in that flowered dress as she did in the de la Renta tablecloth she wore to the Spencer wedding. And her arse is exploding. She ain't going to be carrying like the Middleton girls, that's for sure. But at least she allowed two even tendrils, instead of one on one side. But she looks awful in all that flowered cloth.

To answer the question asked upthread:

She needs sleek daywear, tailored suits over pretty silk blouses, less cloth, knee length skirts either straight pencil or with slightly flared hems, and most of all, really expert tailoring: seaming instead of belts, for example. Stay away from faux casual like that puffy mess of a green blouse she wore with the lambskin skirt in Sussex where the two greens didn't even tone).

She might try some longer pearl necklaces with a low cut silk blouse under a beautifully tailored suit to add detail, as white sets her colouring off so nicely, instead of the kinds of detail she keeps trying to add, like velvet bibs or shiny buttons.

And for God's sake, clean up the messy hair.

The poster illustrations of the worst of her taste are the de la Renta dress, the grey Dior wrap dress showing the entire outline of her bra underneath she wore in Dublin, the Dior Black Widow Dress she wore to the RAF celebration, and the black Emilia Wickstead she wore to the ANZAC memorial reopening - which I do think vaulted into second place behind the de la Renta Tablecloth Dress.

Drop the black the dull neutrals and don't ever, EVER wear navy again.

But before any of that, she has GOT to get rid of Jessica Mulroney; the woman has the fashion taste of someone who has no clue what being royal means or what it looks like.

by Anonymousreply 371October 24, 2018 1:29 PM

She needs Jessica for the delivery of dresses she can wear . As I told before she puts most of her clothing money away and sometimes she will buy something nice or people will notice that she’s doesn’t use her clothing money . Somewhere Jessica is in on the scam . She knows that this marriage will not last long and she wants some extra cash out of it . That’s,why we are seeing all those ugly dresses that don’t fit her .

by Anonymousreply 372October 24, 2018 2:29 PM

As always in life its about money money money ! I’m the one that posted just before R372 . That are not designer dresses that cost a lot that are sample sales she gets from,Jessica . So she can grift even more . And than there are the merching deals of bags shoes and jewelry . It never ends with these two and be sure Harry is in on it .

by Anonymousreply 373October 24, 2018 3:18 PM

She looks like she’s got her father’s metabolism. In the land of carbs I hope Harry loves her for her sterling personality.

by Anonymousreply 374October 24, 2018 4:53 PM

The dress has pom-poms on the belt. Harry thinks he's in Hawaii on vacation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375October 24, 2018 5:02 PM

Dimwit and Pom Pom Bean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376October 24, 2018 5:04 PM

I like the flowers in her hair but those dangling tendrils have to go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377October 24, 2018 5:05 PM

Major cringe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378October 24, 2018 5:05 PM

The dress was too long for her so the wedges didn't work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379October 24, 2018 5:07 PM

Summary of her outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380October 24, 2018 5:08 PM

Come to me baby.

Harry needs to take his meds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381October 24, 2018 5:09 PM

I don't think the baby will look like this but some people do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382October 24, 2018 5:11 PM

Fixing her tendril.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383October 24, 2018 5:13 PM

Re video at R378. She is so insincere. Does anyone actually buy her bullshit,, or do they just tolerate her?

by Anonymousreply 384October 24, 2018 5:14 PM

Why can’t this dumb bitch GET HER HAIR OUT OF HER FACE?!

It’s so gross and slovenly. Plus, she’s at work. When is the last time you saw a woman in a professional job rolling up with her scraggly, stringy hair all in her face?

by Anonymousreply 385October 24, 2018 5:17 PM

Is the baby weight going to her ass or is she just channeling the Kardasians?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386October 24, 2018 5:18 PM

Didn't Pa Markle pay some/all of her expenses for university? Why is she lying and saying it was scholarships and hard work on her part that paid for her higher education?

by Anonymousreply 387October 24, 2018 5:22 PM

R387 = Samantha

by Anonymousreply 388October 24, 2018 5:24 PM

You can receive some scholarship money, but that doesn’t mean it’s a FULL scholarship. I know for my own college, the amount I got in scholarships didn’t cover the total cost of tuition, and never mind living expenses.

by Anonymousreply 389October 24, 2018 5:24 PM

Either she's farther along than they admitted, or she's carrying really fat.

And after her public tweets about everything her father did for her, this speech is nothing short of Studio Rewrite-Bitch Takes Revenge.

There actually were a few articles up in the DM and Express re her wearing long sleeves to protect herself from Zika whilst in Fiji and Tonga. Personally, I think that's absurd. She's gone about with no hose on. I'm sorry, that is just incredible to me that they'd take a risk with their child.

And the market exit was either pur PR - or she had a panic attack or she has a touch of morning sickness, but something about the way that was handled (security issue my Aunt Tilly) didn't smell right.

by Anonymousreply 390October 24, 2018 5:26 PM

The Fiji hairstyle, french twist with flowers, was fine but it's just too obvious that the dangling tendrils are on purpose. I guess the slightly disheveled look is thought to more relatable and also contrasts greatly with Kate's more recent sedate hairstyles.

It only takes a couple bobby pins and a bit of hairspray to keep them behind her ears but now it's part of her signature style. And doesn't it make all the complainers look petty? "I wish she'd fix her hair--it's something that every disapproving fuddy-duddy would say. But MM is a MAVERICK! She will not be constrained by rules and customs. She will modernize fusty institutions! She was put on this earth to bring enlightenment to the masses!

by Anonymousreply 391October 24, 2018 5:28 PM

R391 - you're joking, right? Especially the last four sentences.

Whether you're being sarcastic or not, thanks for the laugh.

by Anonymousreply 392October 24, 2018 5:30 PM

Yes, that was sarcasm. But the part about dangling tendrils isn't; that's a deliberate choice on her part, for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 393October 24, 2018 5:34 PM

While for a time after the wedding, it was thought by most that the new bride just didn't understand and needed help with her wardrobe.

Given the previously posted clip where Autumn Philips talked about how she (Autumn) was helped and advised about "what to wear and when to wear it", it should now be obvious that Sparkle HAS been advised and help HAS been offered.

She doesn't care and will not and does not listen.

If one is offered help and advice when entering a totally unknown environment and that advice is ignored and the person offering help is insulted (if the stories from Oz are true), then help and advice is no longer offered.

Sparkle's wardrobe choices are of her own making.

She is not a kid. She is a mature woman who is aware of her appearance as she was an actress in previous life and made plenty of public appearances.

Given her narcissistic mind set, she has spent plenty of time looking at herself in a mirror.

What does she see? Who knows?

But it's very clear now that she is doing and wearing precisely what she wants to do and wear.

If the Oz stories are true and if they have been passed back to Buckingham Palace, I would not be surprised to find that Sparkle's schedules to attend any important events are few and far between.

She is supposed to be doing these appearances as a representative of the Queen.

Wearing a beach cover dress slit up to her ha-ha while on an official visit is a clear indication of who and what she truly is.

And that is not a representative of the Queen or Royal Family.

by Anonymousreply 394October 24, 2018 5:46 PM

R394 has stated her boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 395October 24, 2018 5:56 PM

Does Sparkle realize that she represents The Queen or does she think she's on vacation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396October 24, 2018 6:16 PM

So far her wardrobe is largely disappointing. I like the white sheath dress and the blue evening gown. That is all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397October 24, 2018 6:19 PM

The best I can say is the white sheath dress is inoffensive and safe.

The blue gown was a pretty color, but not the right style for Sparkles short, lumpy figure.

I liked the pink print dress, but it’s more of a vacation outfit.

Everything else including ALL shoes— TRAGIC.

by Anonymousreply 398October 24, 2018 6:35 PM

Agree with 397 and 398: except for the white sheath and the blue evening gown, the rest of the wardrobe has been heinous. But the long, coarse, uneven, unshaped hair flowing out from under the little black hat at the ANZAC event, with that simply ghastly short-sleeved high necked dress with buttons down to the ankles absolutely takes the biscuit. The look up top was of a thumbtack stuck into ball of twine.

by Anonymousreply 399October 24, 2018 6:39 PM

Are they getting enthusiastic turnout for their appearances? Or indifferent?

by Anonymousreply 400October 24, 2018 6:41 PM

Is there cannibalism on any of these islands? I know there’s really big crocodiles in northern Australia. Could swallow you in a bite.

by Anonymousreply 401October 24, 2018 6:44 PM

R401 - Camilla

by Anonymousreply 402October 24, 2018 6:46 PM

R400 - It would appear that the crowds, at least at first, were lively and at a minimum, respectable in numbers. I think, all things considered, the tour is going well for them. If any rot has set in, it isn't showing so much there as back here and on blogs like this noting things that the tabloids will either ignore or only refer to obliquely. No matter what outfit either royal lady appears in, the headline is always, "Duchess stuns in!" or "Duchess dazzles in!" The shade is tucked between the lines.

I still think something about the rush out of the market is suspicious. And I'm very curious to know if her rudeness and temper back at Governance House were real, and whether reports of it were sent back to Buck House.

I will say that as the tour draws on, Sparkle looks less and less sparkly, more and more tired and/or more and more bored. I'll cut her some slack and say that a first tour right after the first trimester of pregnancy probably wasn't a good idea, what with so many events packed in on a daily basis. But then, they are the ones who chose to go for it when they chose to go for it.

by Anonymousreply 403October 24, 2018 6:47 PM

[quote]And I'm very curious to know if her rudeness and temper back at Governance House were real,

First I've heard of this. Any more details?

by Anonymousreply 404October 24, 2018 6:55 PM

Meghan is the most fabulous granddaughter-in-law the Queen was ever going to get, R396. She may not be perfect - who is? - but she is immensely interesting. Even the people who hate her follow her every move. She has done more for the declining popularity of the BRF than all other Royals combined. And Australia LOVED Meghan. Will and Kate barely made a splash, while Meghan is all everyone is talking about.

by Anonymousreply 405October 24, 2018 6:55 PM

I hope you realize R403 that all the rumors about MM being rude are invented by haters who have run out of ‘real’ things of which to accuse her.

by Anonymousreply 406October 24, 2018 6:58 PM

[quote]She has done more for the declining popularity of the BRF

I think I know the point you are trying to make. lol

by Anonymousreply 407October 24, 2018 6:58 PM

She’s working class from LA. Not a group known for good manners, good sense, or discretion. Shockingly tacky people. It wouldn’t surprise me is she’s behaving like a trash bag behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 408October 24, 2018 7:02 PM

LOL, the sickly sweet icing on the Merchghan adoration cake is back again at R405.

by Anonymousreply 409October 24, 2018 7:04 PM

Pestiferous subject at R394,

Whilst utilizing cinq words whence one shall suffice is a red flag of that recondite salon of intelligentsia to which my self was ordained, your contumelious revocation of my titular character has rendered me literally sans adjective! Thus, I shall bestow a singular epigrammatic haiku on which I, under the power of the Crown, demand you mediate:

[bold]Intersectional duchesshood[/bold]

[bold]Means[/bold]

[bold]Never having to say one is sorry[/bold]

Learn it. Know it. Actualize it. Be it.

Yours,

by Anonymousreply 410October 24, 2018 7:04 PM

Well we’re on thread number gazillion discussing Meghan, R407. All the threads about William and Kate died a boring death after about twenty replies.

by Anonymousreply 411October 24, 2018 7:04 PM

What name do you prefer, R409? Splenda? Nectresse? Sunett? Purevia? I’ll let you pick.

by Anonymousreply 412October 24, 2018 7:09 PM

I bow to thee, r410. You are a gift to us humble peasants.

by Anonymousreply 413October 24, 2018 7:10 PM

R412, what the fuck are you on about?

by Anonymousreply 414October 24, 2018 7:17 PM

The couple made the cover of Hello Canada (again). Their baby news knocked Eugenie's wedding off the cover the week before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415October 24, 2018 7:40 PM

R405 - Yes, and that's what they got with Diana, someone everyone talked about. And we know how that went.

Like everyone else licking Meghan's arse, you've forgotten that the moment the line disappears between royalty and celebrity, royalty is done for.

And the BRF weren't declining in popularity: support for the monarchy is as high as it ever was, over 70% You might want to check your facts before you pass out in a diabetic coma from all that sugar.

R404 - You'll have to ask the poster who put it up, a series of tweets, I believe, that s/he put up. Don't remember the number but it is somewhere on this thread. I'd like more info on it myself.

by Anonymousreply 416October 24, 2018 7:43 PM

[quote]I will say that as the tour draws on, Sparkle looks less and less sparkly, more and more tired and/or more and more bored.

Agree completely. She does look bored. Doesn’t bode well for the long term. She may lose the pillow early to fly home.

by Anonymousreply 417October 24, 2018 7:44 PM

R411 - This may come as a huge surprise to you, but the BRF doesn't gauge the success or viability of its next reigning couple by how many posts they get on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 418October 24, 2018 7:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419October 24, 2018 7:47 PM

Obsessed nutters, it won't ever be you.

by Anonymousreply 420October 24, 2018 7:49 PM

For R403 and R404

Part 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421October 24, 2018 7:59 PM

For R403 and R404

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422October 24, 2018 8:00 PM

Sad cows, he won't ever want to fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 423October 24, 2018 8:03 PM

He wouldn't fuck you either, Zuckerschnecke.

by Anonymousreply 424October 24, 2018 8:05 PM

But you're the psycho freak obsessing over him, Im just here to laugh at you for being so delusional and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 425October 24, 2018 8:08 PM

R419 She's just another nut fallen from the Markle tree but I respect her for not allowing Megs to revisionist the shit out of her life.

by Anonymousreply 426October 24, 2018 8:14 PM

Says, of all people, the looney Zuckerschnecke.

by Anonymousreply 427October 24, 2018 8:15 PM

For those of you wondering what a Zuckerschnecke is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428October 24, 2018 8:17 PM

r425 this is DL, where we obsess over marginal, barely note-worthy, attention seeking b-listers such as the topic of this thread. Just reminding you of where you're at.

by Anonymousreply 429October 24, 2018 8:27 PM

Delicious r428!

by Anonymousreply 430October 24, 2018 8:27 PM

Delicious if you want to become as fat as Merchghan's ass starts getting these days.

by Anonymousreply 431October 24, 2018 8:32 PM

I feel for Sparkke re: her awkward proportions. She seems to gain weight in precisely the wrong places. Her torso is quite burly, yet she’s flat chested. Lower legs quite bony, yet her saddlebag area and ass are huge.

She is not a beauty. One wonders how she decided it was a good idea to try to get by on her looks? Especially since she considers herself a feminist.

by Anonymousreply 432October 24, 2018 8:39 PM

Sparks has the boxiest midsection I've seen on a younger woman. And the most thin, fragile calves and ankles. She really could use the help of a real stylist to assist her with this. The right clothing and styles can hide a number of issues.

by Anonymousreply 433October 24, 2018 8:48 PM

She’ll probably wind up with a real stylist. Mulroney will eventually run screaming from the room if the last week is any indication of how big Meagain’s caboose is gonna get.

by Anonymousreply 434October 24, 2018 8:52 PM

A 37 year old woman representing the BRF wears pom poms? Really? Seeing them made me guffaw.

by Anonymousreply 435October 24, 2018 8:55 PM

I didn’t mention mind the Pom Poms. . Whimsy— in VERY small doses— is ok. At least it wasn’t another black funeral getup.

by Anonymousreply 436October 24, 2018 9:01 PM

R436 Maybe she can recycle them as a mobile over the crib.

by Anonymousreply 437October 24, 2018 9:28 PM

All right, so the Instagram posts about the Bad Behaviour at the Admiralty House and the tantrums and how they are totally different behind the scenes and Harry keeps telling her to shut up and walking away (which sounds uncommonly like Charles with the young Diana) and reports going back to Buck House comes from a group called Love for the Crown/Cambridges blog?

The "very thin" is intriguing, though, given that she already looks like an, er, Zuckerschnecke.

It isn't that it doesn't seem remotely possible given this woman's hard-arsed climber talents and history of ruthless ghosting, it's just that I require rather more in the way of, er, evidence.

But IF true, it might explain why Charles was looking so depressed at the Dutch state dinner last night: he's watching Harry go through what he went through.

As evidenced by my history of commentary on these threads, I'm no fan of this L.A. grifter, but I tend not to believe that anyone on that blog has "seen them behind the scenes."

Yes, I know she says she's Australian and her hubby works at Admiralty House, but . . .

by Anonymousreply 438October 24, 2018 9:32 PM

R419, this time Sam is right. And the whole issue could have been avoided. She could have just started the damn speech by talking about those who will benefit from the grant. Or even the donors of the grant. But no, she had to start off talking about herself...how hard Meghan worked during college. WTF does the have to do with the damn grants? And isn't it pretty crappy to go on and on about how important college is, while your husband is sitting right there, and he never went to college? (He didn't need to, but still...)

by Anonymousreply 439October 24, 2018 10:40 PM

I'm with R438... I wish Meagain Merching had kept her ambitions confined to LA or some other place that reflects her actual values... but I take these reports on Instagram with a huge grain of salt, not least because if I read them properly it is a husband and wife working at Admiralty House... how many of those are there? Unless it's Mrs. Governor General.

by Anonymousreply 440October 24, 2018 10:54 PM

[quote] But IF true, it might explain why Charles was looking so depressed at the Dutch state dinner last night: he's watching Harry go through what he went through.

I remember way back when the engagement was announced, a story surfaced about Charles warning Harry. Supposedly Charles said that the problem with marrying someone who is dramatic is that the dramatics never end.

by Anonymousreply 441October 24, 2018 10:58 PM

You start to wonder if the story that Charles' nickname for Mercher I"Tungsten, a type of metal, by Charles because she, like Tungsten, is "tough and unbending."

Maybe that was a shot across the bow dressed up as an affectionate story. Charles knows a thing or two about leaking to media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442October 24, 2018 11:06 PM

Just because I can't get enough of this one...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443October 24, 2018 11:33 PM

Dark green again, this time with pulling/puckering/puffing above the tits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444October 24, 2018 11:42 PM

Oh, and it's stained.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445October 24, 2018 11:49 PM

Here it is on a model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446October 24, 2018 11:50 PM

There Harry is throwing those weird hand signals again.

by Anonymousreply 447October 24, 2018 11:53 PM

Is she leaking milk in 445?? I like that dress and don't mind it on her but it needs better accessories, better hair and would be better suited to a colder clime. Just consistently falls short. Is Mulroney still advising her? She put a passive aggressive quote on her insta whilst in Australia and to my knowledge they didn't meet up.

by Anonymousreply 448October 24, 2018 11:57 PM

I think she looks cheap because the prices of the things she wears are inflated - just hype - and actually are cheap and not worth what the labels pretend. And they don't fit her. But it's also because she has not polish. Very often the shoes, hair and accessories don't go with the main garment. Most of the time she looks like she rolled in off the street in cut-offs - and of course a face full of bronzer she troweled on herself and eyelashes she secured with a glue gun - and tried on something in the store. And then someone called her name so she comes running out still wearing the thing grabbing a pair of shoes on the way. No time to fix her hair, apply moisturizer, pull together decent accessories, or re-do her face. She looks like she was dragged out straight from the dressing room of the boutique after sleeping in most of the morning.

by Anonymousreply 449October 24, 2018 11:59 PM

Was this a subtle warning to Megs from a wounded, ghosted Jessica?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450October 24, 2018 11:59 PM

Jason Wu threw her (or, rather, Jessica Mulroney) a bunch of his most uninteresting stuff. I'm gonna look him up and see how his sales have been.

by Anonymousreply 451October 25, 2018 12:01 AM

Is Harry merching his sleep ring again with the hand signals or wha

by Anonymousreply 452October 25, 2018 12:08 AM

She looks sooooooooooo fat in R443... made me think of this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453October 25, 2018 12:25 AM

She could be leaking colostrum, R448.

They sell absorbent breast pads, but why squander such a good opportunity when everyone knows that bodily-fluid stains attract the eye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454October 25, 2018 12:28 AM

Look! I'm so fertile!

by Anonymousreply 455October 25, 2018 12:31 AM

I suppose it could be colostrum, but I'm still deciding whether to bet on silicone or insincerity.

by Anonymousreply 456October 25, 2018 12:39 AM

Harry loves milk jugs. He probably took a wee suckle before the event.

by Anonymousreply 457October 25, 2018 12:46 AM

R450 - I doubt it - my guess is it is a message of defiance to the critics as her "styling" choices have drawn a lot of fire except from the media dutifully saying, "Meghan Stuns In . . . .!" I suppose it could be both a message to the critics AND a message to Meghan not to pay attention to them.

by Anonymousreply 458October 25, 2018 12:55 AM

The strapless bra returns!!

by Anonymousreply 459October 25, 2018 1:02 AM

I didn't think colostrum didn't start coming in until after the birth.

The green dress looks as bad as the rest of the stuff - mostly because of the dowdy sleeve length, which makes most women look dumpy. She also looks half as pregnant in it than she did in some of the other outfits. The dowdiness could have been avoided if she'd put her hair up in a nice chignon, but the sleeves, dark colour, and messy hair are a hopeless combination.

I wonder if the BRF made this tour as gruelling as possible to let her know what she's in for in hopes she'll bail - or at least to punish her for how she snagged their poor Dimwit.

by Anonymousreply 460October 25, 2018 1:06 AM

How can she make even simple block color dresses look so ill-fitting and terrible? Mind boggling. And her lank hair, where is her hairdresser? the one she supposedly brought with her for this tour.

Want to thank the Ig poster for all the posts of HazBean on this tour. They keep the thread moving.

by Anonymousreply 461October 25, 2018 1:14 AM

If she did fall out with J-assica it won't take long to leak.

by Anonymousreply 462October 25, 2018 1:30 AM

The Mirror has a piece up today about Yuge being upset because Meghan's pregnancy stunt made Yuge disappear on her own wedding day.

No one really knows how true any of this stuff is, or to what degree it is, if it is true. I think it's fairly evident from the cut rate wedding and the carefully neutral faces at it, and the Sussex absence from Balmoral, that the BRF weren't thrilled with this match. Add the leaks, the realisation that she's merching, the tasteless clothes, the family drama, the exhibitionism, and finally the poke in the eye of the Yorks at Yuge's wedding, and it's just possible the BRF are already quietly circling the wagons in the background.

Charles may not like his brother, and they may have their issues, but Andrew is still Charles younger brother and a Prince of the Blood, and Eugenie is Charles's niece and by all accounts, a nice girl. It's not feasible that he wouldn't have thought Sparkle had overstepped the line with the pregnancy stunt at the wedding.

Diana was the superstar Meghan thinks she is, but isn't; Meghan is not the public's darling, the way Diana was; and Meghan isn't married to the next Sovereign, as Diana was. And Diana, too, overestimated her position, went too far, and the Firm eventually isolated her, booted her out, took away her HRH, and sent her packing. The rest, as they say, is history.

Sparkle is a fool if she thinks they won't do the same to her just because she's married to Harry.

by Anonymousreply 463October 25, 2018 1:40 AM

R463 Saccharin, you're unravelling. Your rants are becoming more and more difficult to decipher - only to find there's nothing there. You've ignored your unfortunate looks, ever expanding weight, dismal career prospects and financial security at your own peril. This unhinging, which can only be described as "mania," cannot be ignored. Seek help, Saccharin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464October 25, 2018 1:56 AM

R453, I love you!

by Anonymousreply 465October 25, 2018 2:00 AM

r463's post was perfectly reasonable and actually insightful. It was even that MeAgain critical, on the SSAA scale we use in these parts. Shoo now.

by Anonymousreply 466October 25, 2018 2:02 AM

OK. Now the "saccharine" bullshit is getting as annoying as the "sugar" bullshit. Block.

by Anonymousreply 467October 25, 2018 2:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468October 25, 2018 2:16 AM

R464 - Why, Grandma, what amazing powers you have! To see the unseen like that!

If I'd known you were able to pierce the veil in this way - I'd have asked you for Tuesday's Mega Millions numbers!

What's really so endearing about you is that it's perfectly obvious you absolutely believe what you say.

You're like the kitten one chases under a bed, where with its little tail sticking out from under the covers, it thinks because it can't see you, you can't see it.

You have no idea how amusing you are, do you?

by Anonymousreply 469October 25, 2018 2:25 AM

R464 - Oh, I didn't sign my bedtime story, did I?

R463 and R469

As I think I mentioned on an earlier thread now far, far away: You couldn't hit a nerve on DL with a map and an Uzi.

by Anonymousreply 470October 25, 2018 2:28 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471October 25, 2018 2:30 AM

R468 - I wonder if she's ever read Shakespeare with attention?

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much"

by Anonymousreply 472October 25, 2018 2:32 AM

Meg's hair/makeup looks decent in R471 as does the dress color. As someone upthread remarked, jewel tones suit her complexion. However, the dress itself looks like it's a giant wetsuit. Must be the material and piping.

by Anonymousreply 473October 25, 2018 2:38 AM

She’s such an asshole. Asshole squared actually.

by Anonymousreply 474October 25, 2018 2:59 AM

R382 Only if Carrot Top is the father.

by Anonymousreply 475October 25, 2018 3:17 AM

I like the gold earrings but at one point, MM acted like she was Carol Merrill of Let's Make a Deal motioning with her hand to show them off.

by Anonymousreply 476October 25, 2018 3:37 AM

R460 -

[quote]The "official word" is that breasts start developing colostrum at around 14 weeks but I know lots of women whose breasts leaked weeks before that.

Between this and some of the things I've googled in relation to the latest NoodlesAndQueef news, my search history is a profiler's dream.

"1st-trimester leaky breasts"

"Boilerplate slave contract"

"BDSM pup training"

"Leaking colostrum"

"Silicone injections penis"

"Silicone injections scrotum"

"Absorbent breast shields"

"Silicone impotence"

And on and on it goes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477October 25, 2018 3:52 AM

Her posture is absolutely atrocious which doesn't help with the ill-fitting sleeves. She just can't get a proper, tailored fit. Everything looks a size wrong on her.

by Anonymousreply 478October 25, 2018 3:54 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479October 25, 2018 3:56 AM

R479 The tag is dangling from the dress. LOL!!!! I've never seen a tag on the bottom of a dress.

by Anonymousreply 480October 25, 2018 3:59 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481October 25, 2018 4:03 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482October 25, 2018 4:05 AM

That green sack of shit fit her like a saddle on a sow.

by Anonymousreply 483October 25, 2018 4:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484October 25, 2018 4:15 AM

^^ She wore red on arrival in Tonga today (the national flag is red) then nobody noticed the fucking label?

I’ve cut her some slack in the past but surely someone in the entourage would have picked this up if she didn’t. Or maybe they did and are giving her enough rope.

It’s just insulting to Tonga and completely amateurish.

by Anonymousreply 485October 25, 2018 4:21 AM

OK, the tag dangling from the dress is hilarious.

And nobody told her!!!

Not her husband who is perpetually gazing at her.

And none of the huge "staff" who accompany this duo.

They must really, really dislike her.

Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 486October 25, 2018 4:21 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487October 25, 2018 4:23 AM

She's packed into the bodice like sausage in a casing, and look take note of puckering around the shoulder seams. That poor polyester is being pulled to the limit and she's going to blow a seam if she gestures too wildly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488October 25, 2018 4:23 AM

How it's supposed to fit:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489October 25, 2018 4:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490October 25, 2018 4:25 AM

Meghan really knows how to get under some ladies skin. Must be a special woman, first she gets Harry and now she's got a bunch of heifers stark raving mad, lol.

by Anonymousreply 491October 25, 2018 4:25 AM

R487 that lady is Princess Angelika Latufuipeka, daughter of the King of Tonga. A blood Princess of Tonga who is dressed impeccably for welcoming the British royals to her country.

It’s becoming a joke...

by Anonymousreply 492October 25, 2018 4:27 AM

The red is very pretty on her, but the fit is terrible. And back shoes during day in spring? No.

by Anonymousreply 493October 25, 2018 4:35 AM

And just because I think it’s cool - her full name is Angelika Latufuipeka Halaevalu Mata’aho Napua-o-Kalani Tulu-aho.

She has a Bachelor of Business from the Geneva International University in Switzerland and an MBA from the Australian National University. So, a little more accomplished than that D grade skank who she curtseyed to. Because she has manners and respect and understands her royal role.

by Anonymousreply 494October 25, 2018 4:40 AM

The green Wu dress and the red dress are 2 sizes too small.

by Anonymousreply 495October 25, 2018 4:54 AM

Angelika is gorgeous and obviously very well accomplished. She looks a million times more regal than Merchagain.

by Anonymousreply 496October 25, 2018 5:01 AM

So maybe she doesn’t get her clothes from the designers for free, she just buys and then returns them, that’s why she has to keep the tags on.

by Anonymousreply 497October 25, 2018 5:01 AM

She can’t help growing pretty dramatically since the tour started (I assume - pregnancy’s not my core competency) but she can help appearing with a large red Self Portrait tag still attached to her Self Portrait dress on arrival in Tonga.

Self Portrait must be thrilled.

Hopefully someone is shopping up a storm for larger fittings in Sydney - they’re back this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 498October 25, 2018 5:02 AM

Oh my stars! The lie-abetic must be mortified!!!! She is the epitome of grace and style (or so Tig would have us believe) yet she succumbs to an embarrasingly rookie mistake.

by Anonymousreply 499October 25, 2018 5:23 AM

Was the red dress the last of the day or do we still have formalwear to look forward to?

[quote]they’ll visit Consular House for a private audience with King Tupou VI and Queen Nanasipauʻu, followed by a reception and dinner with traditional Tongan entertainment

....until, that is, the seething Duchess interrupts the performance by racing center-stage and announcing that she's having TWINS!

by Anonymousreply 500October 25, 2018 5:57 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501October 25, 2018 6:01 AM

[quote][R479] The tag is dangling from the dress. LOL!!!! I've never seen a tag on the bottom of a dress.

Well, she's done it before. Maybe it was on a handbag or other accessory, though. I refuse to follow her all that closely but it's happened before. Maybe in Ireland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502October 25, 2018 6:35 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503October 25, 2018 6:48 AM

The tag on the dress reminds me of Trump's recent Charmin stuck on the shoe incident as he boarded Air Force One. There were about a dozen people on the tarmac with him, at least one of which might have noticed the toilet paper. It could be that there was a "diffusion of responsibility" where a person thought someone else would surely tell the Trump, so he didn't. Then when he started boarding it was too late and would have looked awkward to stop him. Or perhaps they never looked down to notice. I don't think that's the case here. On top of having attendants who are supposed to look after those things, she was an a hour and a half flight from Fiji to Tonga accompanied by how many people who had been on tour with them for how many days now? Somebody had to have noticed. This was payback.

by Anonymousreply 504October 25, 2018 7:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505October 25, 2018 7:23 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506October 25, 2018 7:30 AM

Guess the comments about her treating her assistants like crap and making them cry are true. Otherwise one of them would have noticed the tag on her red dress. Seems like payback. She was on that flight for 90 minutes to Tonga and none of them pointed out that the tag was hanging out of the bottom of her dress.

This NEVER would have happened with Kate. According to interviews, she was kind and lovely to her staff on her Aus/NZ trip and that she and Wills were gracious and thankful to their flight crews during their trip down under. The reports that Meg has been a monster to her staff are seeming to prove more real as they're letting her fail.

by Anonymousreply 507October 25, 2018 7:49 AM

TBH, I think the tag was intentional.

She's that thirsty for attention.

by Anonymousreply 508October 25, 2018 7:53 AM

tig-tag-tig-tag..she ALWAYS looks like she has 30 seconds before an appearance

by Anonymousreply 509October 25, 2018 8:09 AM

So, she doesn’t dry clean these clothes before wearing them? Isn’t that a bit gross?

by Anonymousreply 510October 25, 2018 9:22 AM

The tag is not visible in the pictures that show them exiting the plane. It might have been stuck between the hem if the dress and the lining, and come out when she was walking.

by Anonymousreply 511October 25, 2018 9:26 AM

Don't mind the white dress but it needs to be fitted properly. The hair, again, is an unkempt mess.

by Anonymousreply 512October 25, 2018 9:35 AM

Dull green. Her boobs seem to have tripled in size overnight.

by Anonymousreply 513October 25, 2018 10:32 AM

So it would seem that the tag was repinned "out of the way" near the hem to keep it with the dress to make it easier to return but someone goofed and pinned it too far down so it hung below the hem. If she changed on the plane, no one noticed?! until she got off and then it was too late. Too bad, it was one of her better dresses.

by Anonymousreply 514October 25, 2018 10:56 AM

Um, I usually REMOVE the tags before I wear something.

by Anonymousreply 515October 25, 2018 10:58 AM

I almost ("almost") feel sorry for her, at this point. What an embarrassing faux pas. But at least she made the headlines, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 516October 25, 2018 11:12 AM

I've moved tags to another place inside the garment for photoshoots. It makes keeping track of them easier when it's very hectic. In this case it does seem to suggest these are borrowed clothes.

by Anonymousreply 517October 25, 2018 11:25 AM

Royals aren't supposed to borrow clothes....

by Anonymousreply 518October 25, 2018 11:27 AM

The red,dark green and white dresses she wore today are fine.They don't look great on her but that's a different story.At least she's wearing colour and she isn't horridly skinny anymore.

by Anonymousreply 519October 25, 2018 11:42 AM

These two amateurs are pathetic From the endless adolescent gripping of one another to the inability to behave properly on the job (he can't seem to button a jacket, she can't seem to find a tag), they're just not up the job. If the monarchy was lucky it could so soap opera rapid aging on the Cambridge children and shove these two idiots into the obscurity they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 520October 25, 2018 11:45 AM

I wonder if Camilla will be deputized to have a quiet word about how to do the job. Because even for an ego the size of Meagain's, the hanging tag can't be disputed.

by Anonymousreply 521October 25, 2018 11:46 AM

Accusations on the interwebs that the tag is photoshopped. Because her sartorial expertise speaks for itself. How does Jassica Mulroney disentangle herself from this? Stylist to the Slobs doesn't has a ring to it, but not of a cash register.

by Anonymousreply 522October 25, 2018 11:56 AM

How does this happen?

The Duchess of Sussex made a minor fashion faux pas today when she arrived in Tonga in a striking red dress.

Pregnant Meghan Markle, 37, still had the label hanging from her Self Portrait dress as she walked along a red carpet to the sounds of local singers wearing grass skirts at Fua'amotu Airport in Nuku'alofa, the country's capital.

The £345 (AU$628 / US$444) bright red floral dress, which mirrored the colour of the Tongan flag, was accompanied by a Christian Dior Clutch and Manolo Blahnik BB pumps.

But the returns tag remained on her outfit, and did not appear to be immediately noticed - remaining there for at least five minutes as she was being introduced to a party at the airport following their 90-minute flight from Fiji.

by Anonymousreply 523October 25, 2018 1:09 PM

R480, the sleeve or occasionally armpit is the common location for tags, for price or including an extra button. The point is for a shopper to access them easily while standing at the rack.

Did Jess leave her some sort of GrrAnimals tag system?

by Anonymousreply 524October 25, 2018 1:11 PM

I guess MerchAgain is truly "ready to hit the ground running" as Harry said.

by Anonymousreply 525October 25, 2018 1:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526October 25, 2018 1:34 PM

I wonder how long Harry is going to put up with all this before it turns into a Chris Watt/Shananaramabonanarama situation?

by Anonymousreply 527October 25, 2018 1:41 PM

I’ve never seen a tag placed on a hem before. What the hell was that?

by Anonymousreply 528October 25, 2018 1:48 PM

At least this is a comparatively moderately priced dress. A few hundred instead of a few thousand. Maybe she wants us all to know she isn’t overspending on clothes anymore ;)

by Anonymousreply 529October 25, 2018 1:52 PM

I wonder if Kate has a burner phone she takes to one of the seldom used 21 rooms at KP and calls Pippa to chuckle about Merching Meghan's antics. Maybe Pippa does her googling for her and keeps her informed of leaks to Lainey, Mulrooney's influence, etc. Kate wouldn't be able to leave any browsing history on Sparkle for Wills to come upon. Although it was just basic common sense to keep her kids away from Mulrooney at the wedding and that she wisely did.

by Anonymousreply 530October 25, 2018 2:24 PM

Good God, I cannot believe she didn't see that tag hanging down from the hem. There is just no excuse for that kind of slovenliness, and it's not the first time she's gone out to an official event with an unremoved tag or sticker or stitching keeping a hem on an unworn coat showing.

The coral coloured dress is all right, she's worn worse, I like the colour on her, I like the flared skirt and fitted top, but she just has to ruin it by leaving the large tag in plain view.

Meanwhile, HazBean attended attended an evening event at which Sparkle wore a white evening dress, and apart from being a tad too tight especially across her blossoming arse, this is her best look so far apart from the white Karen Gee sheath dress. Her hair is much better done, with the bun pulled more to the top of her head and no two-inch wide tendrils hanging down, and the effect is simple and elegant - and she looks barely pregnant. The dress as I said is a tad too tight, but that's her taste: she likes showing off her arse.

That tag hanging down is beyond the pale, though. It's not believable that a narcissist like Meghan Markle after years as an actress dressing for her limited red carpet life didn't take a last careful look in a full length mirror before going outside - to go out like that, you have to be trying - what end it serves in her disordered mind, I cannot fathom.

No matter how she tries to look like she was born for a royal role, she can't seem to lose the aroma of a sort of cheesy L.A. sleaziness. Maybe that's what appeals to Harry.

by Anonymousreply 531October 25, 2018 2:34 PM

^^*holding a back pleat together on a previously unworn coat (not a hem)

R531

by Anonymousreply 532October 25, 2018 2:37 PM

I bet the red coral the Tongan princess is wearing cost a fortune, I’m sure her island nation has access to the finest coral you can buy.

by Anonymousreply 533October 25, 2018 2:45 PM

R533 - What's left of the finest coral you can buy, that is, unless it's quite old. The reefs are dying rapidly and top quality coral is now at a premium. It's a shame, truly. I wonder if they'll give her a gift of coral jewellery.

I'm still stunned that she agreed to go to Tonga and Fiji given she's pregnant. I can only assume she had the best medical advice and they told her that the Zika outbreak was far enough in the past and that if she wore long sleeves and stayed out of the more dank areas the risk would be very low.

by Anonymousreply 534October 25, 2018 3:07 PM

R491 - sure . . . in fact, one of us actually flew to Tonga and snuck into her wardrobe and attached that tag to her hemline. She's not really a careless slovenly cheap dresser wearing borrowed clothes - it's really us.

Sugar-frosted alert!

Mooning-imbecile alert!

Arse-licker alert!

by Anonymousreply 535October 25, 2018 3:16 PM

Now she's got the fat cows clutching their pearls over a price tag, lol!

by Anonymousreply 536October 25, 2018 3:21 PM

R536 - I think it's time for your nap, sonny.

by Anonymousreply 537October 25, 2018 3:38 PM

Actually, R536, what she's got, is Sugar-Bots excusing yet another bit of inexcusably sloppy dressing for a woman with Sparkle's pretensions, money, and staff (they brought, I think, 16 people with them on this tour) that they would excoriate Kate Middleton for. In case you forgot, she and Harry are representing the Queen of Great Britain in their official roles: this is a poor showing in that respect.

by Anonymousreply 538October 25, 2018 3:42 PM

My guess is that every place on her schedule has been fogged with DDT. Yes it's banned in the US but other countries still use it.

Hair continues to be sloppy. The too tight clothes, okay her body is changing, but in that case, select more forgiving clothes. Don't be packing dresses with a waistband.

I predict tears before bedtime.

by Anonymousreply 539October 25, 2018 3:46 PM

I am doubled-over laughing at how unkempt and badly poised is this merching duchess. She really is the celebrity royale of her generation. I suppose she can pretend she left the return tag on because she was being, wait for it.... ironic. Gurl is hopelessly narcissistic and we get to sit back and watch her keep on with her trashtastic shit show. Remarkable how there are really people who stupidly buy into her tripe like they do with the repugnant Trump.

by Anonymousreply 540October 25, 2018 3:46 PM

R540 - Now, now, we all know Cheeto-Face has his flaws, but there's no need for dire insults like that . . . :)

by Anonymousreply 541October 25, 2018 3:48 PM

R528 I'm now thinking that the tag wasn't from the manufacturer/designer but a tag like they use in plays or fashion shows. It says where she is to wear the dress on what date.

Both MM's and Harry's clothes are too tight. It could be the reason that Harry holds his hand to his stomach. He looks like he can't button the jacket because it's 1 or 2 sizes too small.

MM's arms were shiny in the white dress in Tonga. It must be anti-bug cream.

by Anonymousreply 542October 25, 2018 4:02 PM

The Daily Fail has officially turned into the Daily Meghan. No less than 10 posts today on the front page index. The fawning headlines are hilarious- is there some shade to be found here lol?

"Meghan teams Diana's dazzling aquamarine ring from her big day with a wedding-ready white gown inspired by a Greek goddess to meet Tonga's king and queen with Harry"

"Proof Meghan’s having an April baby? Eagle-eyed fans spot the Duchess’ new diamond ring she’s wearing ‘between her and Harry’s birthstones’"

"Revealed: Why Meghan always walks BEHIND Prince Harry even as they’re holding hands – and it’s a sign of her respect for the monarchy: Etiquette expert William Hanson says it hints at deep respect for the monarchy" (oh my sides!)

"Prince Harry 'is expected to demand debrief on Meghan's security scare' after chaotic scenes saw 'flustered and afraid' pregnant duchess bundled out of crowded Fiji market" - Haz is on the warpath!

My personal fave: "Will Meghan's royal tour wardrobe hit the £100K mark? Duchess has showcased £65K worth of designer outfits so far - and there's another WEEK to go!"

"Meghan, 37, has been wearing high end labels such as Jason Wu and Roksanda; also favours pricey accessories such as Givenchy bag and designer shades. Value of royal tour wardrobe so far is £65K, including some items already owned;Duchess of Cambridge usually wears £100K worth of clothes in entire year" - reference to thrifty Kate thrown in.

by Anonymousreply 543October 25, 2018 4:23 PM

She's filling out, quickly becoming a walking Zuckerschnecke.

by Anonymousreply 544October 25, 2018 4:41 PM

R543, it struck me that the “security scare” was a bit of “waifing” on Meghan’s part. It’s a manipulation particular to borderline (and histrionic) personalities. Then her White Knight can come charging in to rescue her and feel important. She has done this in the past, when the press was being so mean to her. Captain Save-A-Ho can’t resist.

by Anonymousreply 545October 25, 2018 4:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546October 25, 2018 4:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547October 25, 2018 4:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548October 25, 2018 4:47 PM

R542, I can see how her clothing might be tagged to indicate which dress to wear for which occasion. But if dresses are on hangers, it would make sense to have the tag where it can be seen easily; eye level or hanging from a sleeve.

It just doesn’t make any sense to hang any tag at all, from a HEM. It’s so weird.

by Anonymousreply 549October 25, 2018 4:56 PM

Treating your staff courteously and with kindness can pay dividends.

Like having them telling you that tags are hanging from your clothes.

Being a mean bitch to staff can have repercussions.

Like having them not noticing or not telling you that tags hanging from your clothes.

What goes around, comes around.

by Anonymousreply 550October 25, 2018 5:03 PM

In the photos from the market security scare, Sparkle looks extra smirky and pleased with herself. Which says to me she was having fun getting away with cooking up a fake situation.

by Anonymousreply 551October 25, 2018 5:03 PM

Are we really sure the tag wasn't a stunt that Meghan planned? Our Meghan is nothing if not calculating. "But, Papa Charles, Jessica has just been helping me stretch my wardrobe allowance. I would hate to let Haz and the family down. Isn't returning clothes after only one use 'green'?"

by Anonymousreply 552October 25, 2018 5:10 PM

Dangling tendrils blowin' in the wind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553October 25, 2018 5:15 PM

The green dress looks like a diving wetsuit with all of those seams.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554October 25, 2018 5:16 PM

The dress doesn't fit, you must convict.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555October 25, 2018 5:17 PM

Dangling tendrils blowin' in the wind (part deux). I don't like the design in the front.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556October 25, 2018 5:18 PM

Dangling tendril touching everytime we see her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557October 25, 2018 5:19 PM

She's really plastering on the warpaint. I thought she liked her natural freckled look?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558October 25, 2018 5:20 PM

This white dress is another bad fit especially from the back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559October 25, 2018 5:21 PM

Showing off the merchandise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560October 25, 2018 5:21 PM

Dangling tendril touching (part deux).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561October 25, 2018 5:22 PM

Puckering up with a trout pout.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562October 25, 2018 5:24 PM

She's getting fat. And it's not just some ordinary baby fat.

How will her sugary Zuckerschnecken lunatic fans spin this?

by Anonymousreply 563October 25, 2018 5:33 PM

I wonder if those sparkly things on her shoulders are part of the dress or are diamond clips loaned by The Queen. Dress clips were popular in the Deco era so I wouldn’t be surprised if The Queen inherited a few sets from her mother or grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 564October 25, 2018 5:38 PM

These cheap looking earrings certainly wouldn't be from any royal jewelry collection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565October 25, 2018 5:40 PM

The last white dress is very “Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.”

by Anonymousreply 566October 25, 2018 5:40 PM

Just to compare today with yesterday...this is the Queen visiting Tonga in 1977. She knows how to dress to respect her host.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567October 25, 2018 5:42 PM

The Queen and Prince Philip in Tonga.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568October 25, 2018 5:44 PM

That hair...there are no words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569October 25, 2018 5:46 PM

Whoever is doing her makeup should be fired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570October 25, 2018 5:48 PM

I have a feeling that Nutmeg is doing her own makeup on this tour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571October 25, 2018 5:50 PM

FFS, her eye make up! Is she a drag in disguise?

by Anonymousreply 572October 25, 2018 5:55 PM

Look at her hair in R560. What a dry, over processed mess.

Great pick, Harry. Rumoured to beat the servants and she’s going to go bald.

by Anonymousreply 573October 25, 2018 6:12 PM

Her eyelashes are so coated in mascara they look like black widow spiders legs.

by Anonymousreply 574October 25, 2018 6:20 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575October 25, 2018 8:43 PM

Harry looks like he needs a stiff drink Or two.

by Anonymousreply 576October 25, 2018 9:17 PM

Believe it or not, I like this Grant striped number better than either the dark green or coral dress or a great deal else she's tried. The pattern and the flared skirt do some favours for her chunky middle and the top is better fitted than it usually is. The sleek ponytail goes with the Retro Fifties look, the pumps aren't sling backs, and the look is breezy but not too informal.

The quibble here are the shoulder flaps.

The dress in USD is about $2,100, a hefty price tag for a day dress like this. And I note that while she is clutching his hand, his fingers are loose and not wrapped around hers.

Just the same, this busy pattern works better on her than any of the striped beach dresses she's worn.

by Anonymousreply 577October 25, 2018 9:19 PM

That not that terrible at r575, have to say. I like the dress, weird stripes aside. It looks like it fits, love the match taupe pumps. Her hairs looks decent! I'm very happy for this; neat and smoothed back. She looks relatively polished and appropriate here.

by Anonymousreply 578October 25, 2018 9:19 PM

match = matching in r578

by Anonymousreply 579October 25, 2018 9:20 PM

Damn, old Philip looking pretty good in R568.

by Anonymousreply 580October 25, 2018 9:50 PM

We're getting close. Part 18 Here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581October 25, 2018 10:47 PM

[quote]Meghan left red-faced: Duchess makes a rare fashion faux pas as a returns label is left hanging off her £345 Self Portrait dress when she touches down in Tonga with Harry after staying at five-star Fijian private island

I know I'm very late, but I just wanted to point out the hilarity of the DM's headline, about Meghan's 'rare fashion faux pas'.

by Anonymousreply 582October 25, 2018 11:01 PM

It is a refashioned bedsheet judging from the wrinkled state.

Why can't MM look more polished? If you're doing stripes, make it something interesting, captivating (see Melania's striped dress) instead of stripes in going in every direction. And a striped belt to boot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583October 25, 2018 11:20 PM

Oh thank god they found the hair spray. This is the best she's looked the entire trip. The waistband on the striped dress isn't sitting low enough (probably can't pull it any lower due to weight gain) and it's making the bodice too blousey but that's minor because the first thing you notice is NO DANGLING TENDRILS. Have we seen the last of her signature style? Stay tuned...

by Anonymousreply 584October 25, 2018 11:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585October 25, 2018 11:49 PM

I think they put her on this tour partly so she could show her ass, but unfortunately so did Harry, and almost literally. I don't know if they expected her to insult her Fiji hosts by fleeing a market, protraying them as out of control animals when they'd spent weeks preparing and she was supposed to promote the market she ran from. Imagine rehearsing and prepping for the visit of someone from the BRF for weeks and they run out. I also think they put her on this tour so she and Harry would miss the grown-up event back home with Denmark. Good Christ imagine Meghan and Harry trailing through Buckingham Palace talking to diplomats, Meghan teetering on her Aquastinkabynow stilettos with the bow, gesturing nonstop with her hands, checking for the camera when the procession passed by.

by Anonymousreply 586October 25, 2018 11:52 PM

I feel sorry for whatever poor human they acquire to pass for their kid. Either she got IVF or it's some sort of game, but I don't think she's straight up pregnant the regular way. Harry thinks he had it bad growing up with some people claiming he was James' Hewitt's son. This is going to be worse.

by Anonymousreply 587October 25, 2018 11:53 PM

I almost feel sorry for her. 16 days is a loooooooong tour.

Wonder why they didn’t build in a rest day or two?

by Anonymousreply 588October 26, 2018 12:25 AM

Here’s a quote from the designer of the white evening gown:

“The designer was just a week away from showing his Autumn 2019 bridal collection on 5 October when the royal stylist contacted him.

'She [said she] had seen a style from my Resort 2017 collection that The Duchess requested be made in an ivory crepe and needed it less then one week's time,' O'Neill explained.”

Of course it’s going to be a terrible fit if it’s rushed like that. The worst part is, is that after he rushed the dress to her, her team came back and told him it would work but they needed them to rush ANOTHER dress this time with an extra seam allowance. The designer said he figured this was because she was pregnant (it was before she announced), but he knew what it was for.

by Anonymousreply 589October 26, 2018 12:31 AM

Well, I haven't seen the blue belted dress full on yet, but I'm really approving the move to the sleek ponytail.

R587 - FFS, I can't stand her, but women of 37 get pregnant the "straight up way" every damn day. Unless she had a specific problem (chlamdyia, endometriosis, etc.) there isn't any reasons she couldn't have gotten pregnant the way most women do.

What I find more interesting than unverifiable reports of bad treatment of staff are a few other things: the excruciatingly worshipful tone of the DM these days (most of the time, anyway-if they can work in some shade re costs and tags, they do); another is that the tour prevents Harry and Meghan from attending the black tie gala at Buck House this evening honouring Charles's support for the arts and featuring 300 of the industry's luminaries (people like Dench and Branagh), on the eve of Charles's 70th birthday - I'd bet my last penny that Sparkle would kill to have attended THAT; the fact that they never showed up at Balmoral this summer; and. I believe the tour is going to mean HazBean miss at least one more of the planned festivities around Charles's birthday.

Can you imagine Sparkle looking at all those gowns and tuxes as the Greats Of The British Film Television Etc. Industry gather in Buck House's glittering performance space, whilst she is stuck Down Under smiling and waving and wearing the occasional long dress for a bunch of no-name plebs?

by Anonymousreply 590October 26, 2018 12:40 AM

And she'll MAKE Dimwit Harry promise her that she won't miss any more exciting royal parties from now on, r590.

by Anonymousreply 591October 26, 2018 12:52 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592October 26, 2018 12:59 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593October 26, 2018 1:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594October 26, 2018 1:00 AM

R591 - Dimwit had better watch his Ps and Qs: with the sad news that the future Queen Consort of Norway, Crown Princess Mette-Marit, was diagnosed with chronic pulmonary fibrosis, which is irreversible and essentially terminal, it is likely that within a few years Crown Prince Haakon of Norway will be available. The prognosis is usually 3-5 years, and Haakon would be barely 50. He's also much better looking than Ginger. I'd bet, as I mentioned on the other thread discussing the sad news about Mette-Marit, that Sparkle is already planning her divorce so that she can head off to Oslo as soon as a decent period of mourning is over.

After all, no one is better at recognising an upgrade opportunity than our Sparkle. Who wants to remain a mere Duchess who will recede ever farther in relevance as her hated sister-in-law's brood gains in prominence, when a bona fide Crown Princess opening is on the horizon?

by Anonymousreply 595October 26, 2018 1:01 AM

J-ass is back in Toronto.

by Anonymousreply 596October 26, 2018 1:03 AM

Can anyone ID the powder blue shoes she had on today? Are they new? they look like her trusty Altazarra stilettos, only a different color.

by Anonymousreply 597October 26, 2018 1:04 AM

R592 - I say, he DOES look glum!

But I am hoping the last couple of dresses, pairs of shoes, and the new hairdo mean that she has perhaps handed the dreadful Mulroney woman her P45. The blue dress is quite pretty, as are the shoes.

I do hope she doesn't return to the muddy neutrals back in the UK. This is a vast improvement.

by Anonymousreply 598October 26, 2018 1:05 AM

Time to close this out and head to Part 18. See you over there -

by Anonymousreply 599October 26, 2018 1:05 AM

Done.

by Anonymousreply 600October 26, 2018 1:06 AM

R596 - are you sure? Maybe that tweet was directed at Meghan, then? How delicious - maybe we will witness some blowback in the form of leaks from JM>

by Anonymousreply 601October 26, 2018 1:06 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602October 26, 2018 1:09 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603October 26, 2018 1:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!