Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shawn & John Part 2

Shawn Mendes and John Mayer

by Anonymousreply 229November 14, 2018 4:22 PM

Part 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 10, 2018 1:34 AM

Why don't they just come out as a couple already?

by Anonymousreply 2September 10, 2018 1:53 AM

This is a stupid name for the new thread. It doesn't even have Mendes in it, impairing search? Close it and start a new one with some creativity. At the very least: "Shawn Mendes & John Mayer, sitting in a tree, F U C K I N G pt. 2"

by Anonymousreply 3September 10, 2018 12:48 PM

r3 At least OP could've added a picture :/

by Anonymousreply 4September 10, 2018 12:56 PM

Desperate female fangirl who was scared we wouldn't make a second thread - she kept posting over & over in the last one, hey guys let's get to 600! lets make a new one! Lady, chill: it'll happen organically.

Instead.....we have this :/

by Anonymousreply 5September 10, 2018 1:21 PM

r5 Idk if you're talking about me (I posted a bunch of stuff in the other thread, which apparently makes me a 'female fangirl'?) but I wasn't the one who suggested a new thread nor the one who said let's get it to 600, so it seems like there is a few of us 'fangirls'.

But whatever, Mr. Hall Monitor, I'm sorry you get triggered whenever someone posts more than 2 times in a row. Have fun with your organic thread

by Anonymousreply 6September 10, 2018 5:51 PM

I agree with R4 that it's customary to add a hot photo in the OP to attract interest to the thread series.

by Anonymousreply 7September 10, 2018 11:26 PM

R4 R7 Apologies. This is the first thread I've ever started.

by Anonymousreply 8September 11, 2018 7:31 AM

Okay, OP.

I guess you're forgiven this time.

Just make sure to use a hot photo the next time you start a thread.

by Anonymousreply 9September 11, 2018 8:52 AM

Shawn on his JM stalker-obsessed era, he was truly a fangirl...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2018 11:51 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2018 11:51 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2018 11:53 AM

And some tweets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2018 11:54 AM

Thanks, R13.

It's not spam when you're contributing content to the topic of a thread.

by Anonymousreply 14September 11, 2018 11:56 AM

R8/OP....,.. yes, it's pretty obvious this is the first time you've started a thread.

That's why it's also pretty obvious you're not a real Datalounger: you're one of the female fetishists obsessed with imaging gay boys fuck, so you (and others) have gathered here for the Shawnness.

by Anonymousreply 15September 11, 2018 12:13 PM

R15 r3 r5 Oh shut up already! your whining about everything is annoying and more useless to this thread than anything else. Why didn't you opened up the thread then?

And is really calling people a "female" the worst you can think of? I feel sorry for the women in your life then

by Anonymousreply 16September 11, 2018 12:24 PM

Being female is definitely not a bad thing. It's a great thing!

What there is, though, is a breed of het women (many claim to be bi/queer/lesbian) who are uncomfortable with their bodies and being sexual in real life, so they latch onto fetishising gay male sex & romance. Why? Fantasizing about men while taking themselves as women out of the scene.

They change the vibe of Datalounge discourse because they just don't get it :/

Anyway, back to Shawn & John.

by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2018 12:51 PM

His 👄 looks like it opens really wide at R10. He could easily deepthroat 2 cocks at once.

by Anonymousreply 18September 11, 2018 2:56 PM

Well, since Shawn couldn’t get James Marsden to commit, Mayer is the next best thing.

by Anonymousreply 19September 11, 2018 4:18 PM

Where does the James Marsden thing came from? I never heard Shawn anything about him

by Anonymousreply 20September 11, 2018 4:28 PM

*Shawn saying anything

by Anonymousreply 21September 11, 2018 4:30 PM

R15 I'm a guy. Started coming here a couple years ago to the Aaron Rodgers threads and posted a few times on them, then moved on to others. I only realized last week that I could start threads.

R20 They were photographed backstage at Corden's show. James was on Shawn's back. Yashar Ali vaguely implied on Twitter that there might be something to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 11, 2018 5:35 PM

Do you think Shawn will attempt bearding again after the Hailey Baldwin debacle??

Or has he decided to go the “happily single until I meet the right person” route... much like John Mayer has done recently?

by Anonymousreply 23September 11, 2018 5:44 PM

r22 You don't have to explain yourself to r15 OP, he clearly has problems and for some reason he wants to believe everyone here is a girl.

r23 He never really bearded with Baldwin, so I'm guessing the latter.

by Anonymousreply 24September 11, 2018 5:53 PM

Hope they come out as a couple soon.

by Anonymousreply 25September 12, 2018 12:47 AM

[quote]Or has he decided to go the “happily single until I meet the right person” route...

Well, Shawn said in a new interview last week that he's single and not looking for anything serious anytime soon . . .

by Anonymousreply 26September 12, 2018 12:54 AM

John is not going to take well that he was Shawn's "second choice." He thought they had something special...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 12, 2018 1:19 AM

r27 Nah judging but the pic at r10 and all his stalking, etc. he was always his first choice. And he still talks about Mayer every chance he gets.

I'm not buying this Marsden rumour tbh, he never showed some particular interest in him that I remember, apart from the pic at r22 and that was because they were backstage of some Tv show I think? IF anything just a hookup

by Anonymousreply 28September 12, 2018 1:38 AM

There was nothing going on with Marsden. It’s always been Mayer for Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 29September 12, 2018 1:40 AM

In case some twink here wanna go and steal him from Shawn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 12, 2018 2:33 AM

Well I am no longer a twink, but I will still go to see him!

by Anonymousreply 31September 12, 2018 3:02 AM

John Mayer will literally fuck anyone... so you might as well get it.

by Anonymousreply 32September 12, 2018 3:18 AM

I think this was at the Oscars party this year. They went together?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 12, 2018 11:54 PM

Interesting find, R33.

by Anonymousreply 34September 13, 2018 12:00 AM

I'm intrigued as well! Thanks, R33.

by Anonymousreply 35September 13, 2018 12:34 AM

Yes R33. These are the receipts the people crave!

by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2018 12:44 AM

r35 You're welcome! That's the frustrating thing about this though, at least there's someone from inside like in this case, that films, takes a picture of them or something , we can never know if or when they are together, we just have to keep wondering I guess...

by Anonymousreply 37September 13, 2018 12:55 AM

Never thought I'd be jealous of Elmo. Shawn's a lucky dude

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 13, 2018 1:38 PM

Someone on the 2018 Predictions thread posted an intuitive tarot reading for SM and JM. Very interesting. Give me a minute and I will provide the link and the number of the post.

by Anonymousreply 39September 14, 2018 11:47 PM

Check out post R263 for the reading.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 14, 2018 11:53 PM

r40 Thank you! I'll check it out later

by Anonymousreply 41September 15, 2018 12:15 AM

r40 The link you posted just takes you to this thread.

But I found it anyway:

[quote] We need to do a reading on Shawn Mendes and John Mayer. I somewhat get a feel John has some sexual frustration (I'm not talking about sexual inclinations) like there is actually something wrong with the body. I just don't know what. I concentrated on John and got a picture of a naked John covering his privates. Medical ailment?

There are feelings of unworthiness there, I wonder if it's his sexual prowess that contributes to his feelings of worthiness. I get a sense of desperation and melancholy with him. Like I can see him waking up at night going outside and cursing the wind for not having someone with him, like a wife/partner. Frustration.

Shawn's admiration for John is genuine, if not over the top, but genuine. I ask if he is in love with John, I get no answer. Stubborn boy. Strange, I see him dress as a bride. Is that what he is shooting for? Maybe it means he wants to be there for John, be like his right hand? Caretaker?

He genuinely admires John and wants to be there for him, John has an ego the size of a cruise ship. I literally see John's ego coming out of his chest and engulfs a large cruise ship like in a bubble . However the ego as big as it is is quite fragile. I wonder if Shawm, who is quite intuitive, has red on that and that's why he has approached Mayer as a fangurl of sorts. Exploiting the ego, right there at Mayer's G spot. He won him.

I'm just going to ask if Shawn is gay. I mean no intrusion, no judgement. It's just genuine curiosity. I'm using the Enchanted World cards from Zener and Farber.

Root: Tower

Internal: Two of Hearts

External: Hanged Man

Hidden underneath: The Empress

Truth: Prince of Hearts.

The prince of hearts

Usually in a reading you pick up a card or two that stands out and brings you that moment of "aha. That's what it means" but this particular reading flows so well every card is importan and connects with the other. The truth is that he is closeted: Tower (Root Position) + Hanged Man(External) and the Empress in the underneath position tells me he is almost, I want to say, ready to come out. In this particular deck the Empress is not pregnant but it's still the card of rebirth, possibilities, and truths coming out.

Two swans interlock looks while two hearts are suspended in the air, the card of being in love and romance. He is in love, with who? He wouldn't tell me earlier in the reading. He could very well be in love with two different people. These two hearts [shown in the Illustration of the 2 of Hearts] one has a starry night. That could very well be John Mayer. The bohemian and romantic poet. However, the other heart has bids almost creating a phallic symbol within the heart. The color of this second heart almost resembles the fabric of jeans. This hearth represents the complete opposite of a bohemian. A younger more lively person? I want two say this card is representing two different people. One for sure representing John Mayer. The Prince of Hearts in the Truth position talks of a good hearted man carrying his heart in his sleave (displayed for all two see as he carries his heart on his left hand). This sensitive man rides his hoarse and is search of love. Shawn has beautiful energy.

I don't know if John loves him back, John carries insecurities, but if he just allowed himself freedom, Shawn could very well fill that half empty bed in John's bedroom. It would be up to him of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 15, 2018 12:52 AM

R42: Thank you for posting! I am having trouble mastering how to quote. Appreciate it.

Interesting though, huh? Does JM have issues with impotence?

by Anonymousreply 43September 15, 2018 12:57 AM

I fucked up the quote format in r42 I see, but anyway here are my thoughts.

[quote] I somewhat get a feel John has some sexual frustration(...)There are feelings of unworthiness there, I wonder if it's his sexual prowess that contributes to his feelings of worthiness. I get a sense of desperation and melancholy with him. Like I can see him waking up at night going outside and cursing the wind for not having someone with him, like a wife/partner. Frustration.

I agree completely, you just have to watch his livestreams to know this could be true.

[quote] Shawn's admiration for John is genuine, if not over the top, but genuine.

It IS over the top lmao

[quote] The color of this second heart almost resembles the fabric of jeans. This hearth represents the complete opposite of a bohemian. A younger more lively person?

Maybe that could've been Zac whatshisname at the beginning of this year/end of last year, but I don't think it is like that anymore, they haven't hang out in a while and now he doesn't even like his pictures anymore

[quote] John carries insecurities, but if he just allowed himself freedom, Shawn could very well fill that half empty bed in John's bedroom.

Please God, universe or whatever LET THIS HAPPEN

by Anonymousreply 44September 15, 2018 1:05 AM

[quote]Maybe that could've been Zac whatshisname at the beginning of this year/end of last year, but I don't think it is like that anymore, they haven't hang out in a while and now he doesn't even like his pictures anymore

So Shawn & Zac just had a short fling?

by Anonymousreply 45September 15, 2018 1:10 AM

The poster in the Predictions thread calls the card the Prince of Heart but he is actually describing the Two of Hearts card (see link for meaning).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 15, 2018 1:16 AM

r45 Maybe not even that. Maybe he just liked him?

r43 I don't think impotence is the problem, because at the end of the reading it says that Shawn could fill his bed or something like that, I think is more the fact that he used to be this huge 'womanizer' and now that he's changed maybe he isn't as confident with himself as he used to be, maybe having feelings for a guy can also add to this. There was this interview of him I read once and he wanted to exclude all about sex from it, like the complete opposite of the things he said in the past, but it sounded like he didn't even wanna touch the subject. Let me see if I can find it

by Anonymousreply 47September 15, 2018 1:22 AM

He probably only used to hook up with guys when he was blasted drunk.

And now that he’s sober... he’s struggling with how to deal with his bisexuality.

by Anonymousreply 48September 15, 2018 1:24 AM

R46, I am the reader of that particular reading. Let me read what I posted in that particular thread to refresh my memory, but if I remember this particular reading correctly the two of Hearts fell into the Internal Position in the [5 card] tarot spread I used to make the reading. In that reading the 2 of Hearts was in the internal position and the Prince Of Hearts was in the Outcome/Truth position in the spread. I definitely remember describing the 2 of Hearts and getting the impression that Shawn probably had two paths. One was definitely Mayer, and another was [what to me felt like] a livelier younger suitor.

by Anonymousreply 49September 15, 2018 1:25 AM

[quote]they haven't hang out in a while and now he doesn't even like his pictures anymore

Shawn doesn't like Zac's pictures anymore?

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 50September 15, 2018 1:27 AM

Wow R49! Thank you for clarifying. Very interesting reading, by the way. Any additional thoughts about what JM's sexual issues are (I think R47 makes some good points-- do you feel his idea may be accurate?)

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

by Anonymousreply 51September 15, 2018 1:29 AM

[quote]Shawn probably had two paths. One was definitely Mayer, and another was [what to me felt like] a livelier younger suitor.

Hello everyone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 15, 2018 1:30 AM

I meant R48's theory about JM (see above); him being sober forcing him to face his bisexuality.

by Anonymousreply 53September 15, 2018 1:37 AM

r52 No way in hell

by Anonymousreply 54September 15, 2018 1:42 AM

r49 It'd be great if you could do another reading now. For some reason I think Shawn's being more 'ready to come out' like you said, or at least not trying so hard to hide anymore.

by Anonymousreply 55September 15, 2018 5:26 AM

Perhaps the reason Shawn and Zac haven't been together recently is because they were on different continents. The twins spent August visiting family in Aus, then flew to Shanghai and New York for work last week. Shawn was busy from early August until he got home to Toronto touring festivals in Europe and Japan, attending award shows and doing the CMT thing.

by Anonymousreply 56September 15, 2018 11:44 AM

saving this for later. doubt that johnny boi mayer is gay though

by Anonymousreply 57September 15, 2018 11:53 AM

Could R42 be talking about John Mayer and Zac Stenmark?

by Anonymousreply 58September 15, 2018 11:53 AM

R56 Shawn invited quite a big group of his friends to Amsterdam to celebrate his birthday. Zac travelled to Australia to visit his family the day before Shawn's birthday. If they were still in regular contact I imagine he also would've been in Amsterdam. It's not like because of a work engagement he wasn't able to make it.

by Anonymousreply 59September 15, 2018 12:10 PM

r57 There's this thing called "bisexual", you know.

by Anonymousreply 60September 15, 2018 12:12 PM

R59 He and his brothers were helping their parents move out of the house they grew up in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 15, 2018 6:47 PM

[quote]Perhaps the reason Shawn and Zac haven't been together recently is because they were on different continents.

But they could still like each other's photos.

If the person above is correct that they don't do that anymore, then that means something has changed.

by Anonymousreply 62September 15, 2018 8:24 PM

Silly people, the lively suitor could be someone well into the future. At 20 Shawn is quite young to settle down. John's age would bring a different scenario for Shawn though. At 40+ years of age John is most likely to want to settle down at this stage in his life with whoever he chooses to be with. So if Shawn were to end up with John, it would be with the assumption of settling down.

Also, remember that this reading was done with from Shawn's perspective. One will have to do another reading from John's perspective to paint a better picture.

by Anonymousreply 63September 16, 2018 3:13 AM

A bit off topic here but I thought It'd be nice to highlight (no pun intended) JM's love for makeup and makeup filters. He looks quite good in drag actually lmao

(It's an album so click to see more)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 16, 2018 4:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 16, 2018 4:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 16, 2018 4:51 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 16, 2018 4:52 AM

And ofc his iconic Smokey Eye Tutorial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 16, 2018 4:53 AM

[quote]At 20 Shawn is quite young to settle down. John's age would bring a different scenario for Shawn though. At 40+ years of age John is most likely to want to settle down at this stage in his life with whoever he chooses to be with. So if Shawn were to end up with John, it would be with the assumption of settling down.

Well, Shawn & John have approximately the same age difference as Tom Daley & Dustin Lance Black.

Maybe they could look to them for inspiration?

by Anonymousreply 69September 16, 2018 8:23 AM

I think “New Light” is basically a love song he wrote about Shawn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 16, 2018 2:53 PM

R70 Could be, the whole friend zone thing and the lack of pronouns

by Anonymousreply 71September 17, 2018 2:58 AM

John went live again last night, he didn't mention Shawn this time but it caught my attention that, for the such a pussy hound and womanizer image he has (or had at least) he's really dismissive and even dry with female celebrities that obviously flirt/thirst for him in the comments. There was this brazilian lady, who I'm glad he completely ignored after the 1st question because she was really annoying commenting non stop, and then Kat Dennings, who was also commenting through the whole thing, asked him if we're sims or some stupid shit like that and he said 'it's lazy transcending thinking and I'm not a fan of lazy transcending thinking' wow, damn. He later followed her I think so there's that

And this in contrast with the male celebrities like Bob Saget, Liam Payne and others whom he actually started conversations with. So he either is a misogynist or... well you know the other option.

He also said he'd be the uncle John forever (in terms of never getting married) and be like the cool uncle with the last technology and stuff for his nephews/nieces, which I think would ring a bell for a lot of people here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 17, 2018 3:18 PM

Yet at the end he does say he wants to be Uncle John with a wife. Wondering if he is just paying lip service to that at this point-- whether it's because he hopes it will be Uncle John and Uncle Shawn, or he has just given up for other reasons. If he is looking for someone who is "as much me as I am" I wonder if Shawn fits that bill.

by Anonymousreply 73September 17, 2018 4:53 PM

r73 "If he is looking for someone who is "as much me as I am" I wonder if Shawn fits that bill" That reminds me of this part of the reading that's posted here a few days ago

[quote] John carries insecurities, but if he just allowed himself freedom, Shawn could very well fill that half empty bed in John's bedroom. It would be up to him of course.

John himself said Shawn's a better or a 2.0 version of him, it's right in front of his nose! 😩

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 17, 2018 5:14 PM

Thanks for that clip R74-- good point.

by Anonymousreply 75September 17, 2018 5:17 PM

JM really lights up and even gets kind of giggly when talking about SM.

by Anonymousreply 76September 17, 2018 5:20 PM

r76 Absolutely. Same thing here, when he noticed Shawn's comment at around 2:50 and then when he and Malone come on at 4:35. No doubt he at least makes him a bit happy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 17, 2018 5:41 PM

I mean..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 17, 2018 5:41 PM

"John Mayer will be honored with Billboard's Legend of Live Award and Shawn Mendes will accept inaugural Artist of the Year Award"

[quote] On the evening of Nov. 13, John Mayer will accept the annual Legend of Live Award at the Billboard Live Music Awards. The night’s highest honor will celebrate Mayer’s extensive touring career and his ongoing contributions to the industry, specifically highlighting his successful tour with Dead & Company as well as his collaboration with Dave Chappelle on the Controlled Danger Tour.

[quote] Billboard will also honor Shawn Mendes with its inaugural Artist of the Year award, recognizing the success of his Illuminate World Tour and his upcoming arena tour off the back of his recently released third, self-titled album.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 18, 2018 3:47 PM

see link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 18, 2018 6:02 PM

So John & Shawn are going to be honored at the same event?

Awww.

How sweet.

by Anonymousreply 81September 18, 2018 9:26 PM

r81 I hope they present the awards to each other

by Anonymousreply 82September 18, 2018 10:16 PM

Is someone here actually attending?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83September 18, 2018 11:31 PM

R82 Oh they will be presenting something!!!

by Anonymousreply 84September 19, 2018 12:41 AM

Do you think they will go together, as "friends" or as each other's date?

by Anonymousreply 85September 19, 2018 12:45 AM

r85 I hope so, that'd be cute. At least it's guaranteed we'd have new pictures of them together

by Anonymousreply 86September 19, 2018 12:57 AM

Maybe Shawn & John will do it to tease their fans on DL!

by Anonymousreply 87September 19, 2018 4:40 AM

On Jimmy Kimmel tonight. Handsome-- SM's a lucky guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 19, 2018 4:52 AM

R88 Indeed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 19, 2018 5:11 AM

John on Kimmel last night (a bit at least)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 19, 2018 11:58 AM

Singing New Light

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 19, 2018 11:59 AM

John Mayer looks great at 40. He’s a good guy, talented, and seems to have good insight into life. Shawn Mendes could do way worse.

by Anonymousreply 92September 19, 2018 7:04 PM

Alright JM pr team, let's not get carried away. He's still a dirty old hoe.

by Anonymousreply 93September 19, 2018 7:09 PM

Yeah, JM is the lucky one -- no one was paying attention to him until Shawn the pretty twink came into his life.

by Anonymousreply 94September 19, 2018 7:16 PM

I’m glad John Mayer is not botoxed and still has an expressive face. He looks awesome at 40 years old and is in great shape.

I am the same age as him, and his music and his life really captures the experiences of our generation... the “X-ennials”... somewhere between Gen-X and the Millennials.

John Mayer is a great dude... and if he’s really fucking Shawn Mendes, then more power to him!

by Anonymousreply 95September 19, 2018 7:50 PM

He looks really good, and young enough, to actually make a nice couple if he really is with Shawn. Often couples with a lot of age difference look odd together (see Tom Daley- Dustin L.B)

Maybe because John looks quite young or at least his age and Shawn, being really tall and all, looks a bit older. So the 'visual' is not that shocking like let's say the couple in CMBYN, even when the actors are just 10 years apart, but Chalamet looked like an underage boy (well he was in the film) and Armie looked like a 40 year old.

So they're both lucky, and also that bitch Cohen who gets to hang out with this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 19, 2018 10:57 PM

Shawn's first time with John:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 19, 2018 11:56 PM

r97 Who's who though?

by Anonymousreply 98September 20, 2018 12:24 AM

Pretty sure Shawn gave up his ass-snatch quite willingly.

by Anonymousreply 99September 20, 2018 2:20 AM

r99 Yeah I bet it was something more like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 20, 2018 2:50 AM

R97, is John the one supposed to be saying "I'm not gay"?

by Anonymousreply 101September 20, 2018 5:16 AM

Of course John is the lecherous one and Shawn is saying "Im not gay"

by Anonymousreply 102September 20, 2018 5:20 AM

r102 So you think Shawn's straight and John practically raped him? HA

by Anonymousreply 103September 20, 2018 10:42 AM

No recent news about these two. Have they gone underground with their relationship or are they no longer a thing?

by Anonymousreply 104September 20, 2018 2:48 PM

r104 See r79 also Mayer was in Kimmel the other day. I think Shawn's in Canada, there's not much news about him. And if you mean about them together, well is not like they're going to tell the public about it

by Anonymousreply 105September 20, 2018 3:03 PM

I guess their gushing about each other in interviews has died down for now...

by Anonymousreply 106September 20, 2018 3:04 PM

R106 Yeah, Well mostly because there's not new interviews. Shawn's having some time off and John doesn't do a lot of interviews to start with. He was on Jimmy Kimmel the other night but he didn't ask anything about Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 107September 20, 2018 3:17 PM

Trouble in paradise? Or closeted? In last night's Instagram Story JM mentions he is single and his story audience members are surrogates for a "girlfriend, fiancee, wife" and, once he has one of those, he will likely no longer be doing Insta stories (he's lonely!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 20, 2018 5:01 PM

r108 Tbh I don't think they're together, like properly at least. If anything maybe they hook up when they have the chance.

I do think though that they have feelings for each other. And they're closeted of course.

by Anonymousreply 109September 20, 2018 5:45 PM

Oh I forgot to add, there's also the possibility that Mayer, like most bisexuals, feels attracted/ have sex with men but when it comes to settled down he sees himself with a woman. If that's so, I hope Shawn can change that.

by Anonymousreply 110September 20, 2018 5:52 PM

Shawn claimed in that Australian interview last year that he lost his virginity at 16.

So if he was telling the truth, someone other than John took his cherry.

by Anonymousreply 111September 20, 2018 7:51 PM

So Shawn Mendes is gay? What makes you think that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112September 21, 2018 1:00 AM

If John hasn't settled down with a woman by now, there's hope.

And he won't find a tighter hole than Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 113September 21, 2018 1:14 AM

Yeah he's so vocal (almost suspiciously so) about wanting a gf/wife but I doubt he's lacking in candidates, so he's either really picky, which would contradict his image of womanizer, or there's something more there.

I also feel like his humor and personality wouldn't be easy for a lot of woman to put up with, at least those who want to settle.

by Anonymousreply 114September 21, 2018 1:39 AM

but Shawn liked it tho r103 lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115September 21, 2018 1:46 AM

Andy Cohen recalling a night out with JM at a gay bar:

[quote] The vibe was jubilation mixed with intense body heat and plenty of disco (I explained Diana Ross to John). Did I mention a dude in a jockstrap assumed the role of our bodyguard? Anyway, John was the ultimate wingman, asking me who was tickling my fancy. As the night went on, we wound up on the dance floor and—from what I remember—it was nothing short of euphoric.”

Is this something you do? do you bring your straights friends to gay bars too? I don't really frequent gay bars so I wouldn't know. Tbf Cohen never mention the word straight though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116September 21, 2018 2:36 AM

Is Shawn auditioning for Helix Studios at R112?

by Anonymousreply 117September 21, 2018 6:22 AM

I've brought many a straight friend to gay bars, especially for drag shows. Nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 118September 21, 2018 3:35 PM

A collection of JM on his twink years:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 22, 2018 1:33 AM

Those lips at R119.

by Anonymousreply 120September 22, 2018 1:57 AM

Definitely better now.

by Anonymousreply 121September 22, 2018 3:15 AM

I used to frequent Eddie's Attic, the acoustic music club in Decatur (Atlanta) GA when JM was just starting out, around 98-99. It was like his home base. He worked the door there most nights, and hosted/played an open mic a couple of nights a week. He was always around. Very tall, very cute but dorky, very funny, usually friendly. Everyone asked if he was gay, and mostly the answer was, "I don't think so, but maybe."

by Anonymousreply 122September 22, 2018 5:01 AM

Shawn is on the twins' Insta story.

by Anonymousreply 123September 24, 2018 6:56 AM

Yeah, R123, it says it was taken in Beverly Hills.

When were the Australian twins in Beverly Hills with Shawn?

Is this recent?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124September 24, 2018 8:22 AM

SM should be visiting JM soon, who should be returning from playing in Louisville KY for Bourbon and Beyond music festival.

by Anonymousreply 125September 24, 2018 8:34 AM

Saw on Twitter that they followed JM on IG last night, not sure if it's true because I don't follow them.

John did a live last night and said he will collab with Shawn again. For context, someone asked him if he would collab with SM, he answered: "I would, I have and I will".

by Anonymousreply 126September 24, 2018 11:07 AM

For those that are into him, some clips of JM performing at Bourbon and Beyond Festival this weekend. I like his outfit.

(Maybe we should open a thread exclusively about him? but I don't know if there's a lot of people interested. He sure produces a lot of content to share though lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 24, 2018 11:34 AM

Anyway there are more videos on the channel this one comes from if you're interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 24, 2018 11:36 AM

I think his outfit was visvim. He wears a lot of their stuff.

by Anonymousreply 129September 24, 2018 12:03 PM

JM's Instagram Live from last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 24, 2018 12:51 PM

He seems very animated in that clip. Maybe he is excited because he will be seeing SM soon? (Or he's high).

by Anonymousreply 131September 24, 2018 12:56 PM

r131 Lol he doesn't do drugs anymore, not even weed lately he said in one of his lives before. He actually seems to hate when people ask him if he's high. I think is just the way he is really.

Check out his answer here when someone said he's high, at around 4:35.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 24, 2018 1:21 PM

r131 Also, he said in his live last night that he went to a friend's new house and then he had dinner with some other friends, ofc didn't said who, but could be Shawn?

by Anonymousreply 133September 24, 2018 1:24 PM

He was so worried about speaking to Jacob Sartorius at r130 because he's a minor ha, I guess he heard about Drake and that girl from Stranger Things

by Anonymousreply 134September 24, 2018 3:04 PM

R133, Shawn is in Los Angeles getting shirtless with the Stenmark Twins:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135September 25, 2018 5:44 AM

r135 What does that has to do with this thread though? I think those too are just some famewhores btw, they always have to post whenever they hang out with Shawn, and then they go on a liking spree of every Shawn fanpage that repost their pics/vid 🙄

by Anonymousreply 136September 25, 2018 5:58 AM

R136, I posted the Stenmark clips with Shawn in Beverly Hills because R133 asked if Shawn had dinner with John the other night.

The point is that It appears Shawn is in a different part of the country from John at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 137September 25, 2018 6:09 AM

R137 But John is in LA too, he did a Insta live last night and he was at his house. He had a show in Kentucky in Saturday I think but he must've flew back to LA right after. I mean I'm not saying they've met but they're in the same place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138September 25, 2018 6:25 AM

When even fraus notice it....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139September 26, 2018 5:21 AM

Some speculation from JM's fans on Instagram about his location or where he's heading to in one of his last stories where you see him lying in the back of a car, they say he could be/going to NY (where Shawn is):

[quote] DAGNABBIT... can't make out the LP. Alot of brick and a pickup truck.... a place to call home #MT? Just don't imagine him lying in the back, heading home . NYC? Whatcha y'all think?

[quote] I was thinking NYC, he did mention in the IG live something about being there very soon?

[quote] Wondering all of the above. Is his sharing of the yellowstone-area grizzly bear news a clue about his location? He said he’s going to NYC the end of the month and it is!!!

[quote] Just occurred to me he may be going to the @globalcitizen concert where @shawnmendes is performing and maybe Johnny is going to sit in with him. It’s 9.29.18, 2 year anniversary of the Laundress event!!

I don't wanna get my hopes up, but who knows, these fans know him better after all. What do y'all think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 27, 2018 12:06 PM

The full story:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 27, 2018 12:07 PM

John is in NYC to breed Shawn's hole before Shawn goes on stage.

by Anonymousreply 142September 27, 2018 4:34 PM

What is the "laundress event" ? And the said 2 years anniversary????

by Anonymousreply 143September 27, 2018 5:28 PM

Do you think Shawn sits on John's face?

by Anonymousreply 144September 27, 2018 5:34 PM

R144, yes otherwise how can John tongue-fuck him?

by Anonymousreply 145September 27, 2018 5:41 PM

r143 I guess some event he attended or performing at 2 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 146September 27, 2018 5:44 PM

Shawn's goimg to be on Fallon tonight btw. I post here because Shawn's thread's closed and apparently no one opened a new one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147September 27, 2018 5:56 PM

R147 a new thread was created.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 27, 2018 6:07 PM

Interacting on IG lmao. Seems like John is still in LA, at least they're doing this on purpose? the whole thing is just banter after all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149September 27, 2018 11:56 PM

He asked Shawn what channel!!! I'm crying!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 27, 2018 11:56 PM

r150 Ha great minds think alike and all that...

by Anonymousreply 151September 27, 2018 11:58 PM

They are trying to tease their fans on DL.

by Anonymousreply 152September 27, 2018 11:58 PM

r152 They could do a lot better if they want...

by Anonymousreply 153September 28, 2018 12:06 AM

Do you think JM or SM come on DL?

by Anonymousreply 154September 28, 2018 12:19 AM

They cum on each other.

by Anonymousreply 155September 28, 2018 12:27 AM

Of course is on Comment By Celebs already (and JM replied again to thank Shawn lmao)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156September 28, 2018 12:38 AM

So it seems JM is in LA and not on his way to NY?

by Anonymousreply 157September 28, 2018 12:39 AM

R157 Or that's what they want us to think

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158September 28, 2018 12:57 AM

Looks like Shawn is going to be playing Water Wars with Jimmy Fallon tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 28, 2018 12:57 AM

r159 isn't that like a segment they do? You know like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160September 28, 2018 12:59 AM

So Fallon is going to get Shawn wet?

by Anonymousreply 161September 28, 2018 1:00 AM

R162 Seems like it and, more importantly, John will be watching 👀

by Anonymousreply 162September 28, 2018 1:20 AM

Lol at this comment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163September 28, 2018 1:44 AM

Funny, R163.

I wonder if that was written by a DLer?

by Anonymousreply 164September 28, 2018 1:52 AM

r164 Probably just a fan (still could be DLr though), but there's a lot of comments making fun of how fast he answered him

by Anonymousreply 165September 28, 2018 1:59 AM

R151 Boom!

by Anonymousreply 166September 28, 2018 4:26 AM

JM will be watching JF get SM wet! OMG I can't! even!

by Anonymousreply 167September 28, 2018 4:29 AM

He has to name drop JM somehow ( he did it again later but the video below is a shortened version). Also I bet Fallon isn't the only one jealous about his 'friendship' with Timberlake...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168September 28, 2018 4:46 AM

The 'wet' section

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169September 28, 2018 4:47 AM

[quote]Also I bet Fallon isn't the only one jealous about his 'friendship' with Timberlake...

I wonder if Shawn knows that Justin has a big dick?

by Anonymousreply 170September 28, 2018 6:07 AM

Lmao JM's stories are always hilarious,

(I know is OOT but there's not a thread only about him so)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171September 29, 2018 1:14 AM

JM will be doing an Instagram Live tonight at 11 pm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 30, 2018 11:42 AM

r172 We need a JM thread, this guy give us new content daily lol

by Anonymousreply 173September 30, 2018 6:37 PM

R173: can you start one? I think that's a great idea. I think there was an old one. I'll post a link if I can find it.

by Anonymousreply 174September 30, 2018 8:28 PM

r174 Ok, but can you recommend me some title and stuff, I'm not good with that and don't want it to be lame

I think it's better to open a new one btw

by Anonymousreply 175September 30, 2018 8:36 PM

Let me think about a good thread title--I"m not great at it either and JM deserves a good one LOL. Yes, I looked and previous threads on JM were from 2012.

by Anonymousreply 176September 30, 2018 8:41 PM

Since there's still no thread for Mayer, here's the Instagram "show" he did last night. Love the random rainbow in the background lol. He had Andy Cohen as a guest. And his 'monologue' at the end was beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 1, 2018 11:56 AM

Mayer really needs to come out of the closet at this point.

by Anonymousreply 178October 1, 2018 7:56 PM

Mayer Please! Just come out as Shawn's top!!

by Anonymousreply 179October 1, 2018 10:16 PM

Can you imagine if John actually comes out before Shawn lmao

by Anonymousreply 180October 1, 2018 11:19 PM

Maybe Shawn would immediately come out then too... since he copies everything Mayer does.

by Anonymousreply 181October 2, 2018 1:09 AM

John is twice Shawn's age, R180.

It makes sense that someone John's age should be making some important life decisions by age 40.

Shawn is only 20.

by Anonymousreply 182October 2, 2018 1:42 AM

I opened a thread for JM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183October 2, 2018 1:45 AM

r182 Well yeah, but considering his past it would be more 'unexpected' I guess

by Anonymousreply 184October 2, 2018 1:47 AM

Yes, I know what you're saying, R184.

I was just saying that it's a bit unrealistic to expect a 20-year old to come out.

by Anonymousreply 185October 2, 2018 1:51 AM

LOL that would be one for the ages.

by Anonymousreply 186October 2, 2018 5:18 AM

Maher coming out, R186?

by Anonymousreply 187October 2, 2018 5:35 AM

Does Shawn have some competition for JM's affection? See article on Post Malone at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188October 4, 2018 12:07 AM

I get a bi vibe from Post Malone as well. Could definitely see him and John getting up to something.

by Anonymousreply 189October 4, 2018 12:33 AM

r188 Haha I saw that. These are his comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190October 4, 2018 12:46 AM

JM really seems to like the young ones.

by Anonymousreply 191October 4, 2018 12:48 AM

[quote] I get a bi vibe from Post Malone as well

Definitely, he kinda flirts with Tyler The Creator too sometimes

by Anonymousreply 192October 4, 2018 12:49 AM

I posted this on JMs thread but since it seems no one is using it I'll post here too.

John's gonna be performing in an intimate show on October 24 in LA for iHeartRadio. It's gonna be Livestreamed on YouTube too.

Here's to hoping that he brings out Shawn or something

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 4, 2018 3:00 AM

If John and Shawn were fucking I'd say, Shawn has feelings for John, but John sees S. as a fuck buddy whom he'll grow tired of once Shawn turns 22.

by Anonymousreply 194October 4, 2018 5:34 PM

r194 I feel like is the other way around though, John seems kinda lonely so if they were fucking or in a relationship I feel like he's the one who'd get more attached, he also comes off as needy sometimes

by Anonymousreply 195October 4, 2018 6:06 PM

R195 John seems like a player who moves on quickly. Shawn is young and probably inexperienced

by Anonymousreply 196October 4, 2018 6:10 PM

[quote]Shawn is young and probably inexperienced.

She’s had plenty of dick in her.

by Anonymousreply 197October 5, 2018 12:28 AM

We don't really know much about Shawn's personal life at this point, R197.

by Anonymousreply 198October 5, 2018 12:30 AM

But I think John changed a lot in the last years, he doesn't seem like a 'player' anymore to me. And if you watch his IG lives, you'd know he doesn't even like to party anymore and he's always talking about settling down. Although I think that would be kinda hard for him, not because he's a womanizer or wtv, but I think his personality is way too histrionic and maybe a bit immature, for any girl, who actually wants to settle down, to cope with. Idk if I'm making any sense rn but is just what I observe with my straight friends/family, is always the woman in the relationship the one that 'shines', if it's the other way around there will be problems.

Now he won't have that problem with a guy... I'm just saying

by Anonymousreply 199October 5, 2018 12:44 AM

They both look good in flannel

JM on his story yesterday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200October 5, 2018 1:13 AM

Shawn today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201October 5, 2018 1:15 AM

I think he's taking fashion advice from John lol. Look at his shoes here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 5, 2018 3:19 AM

Is there something significant about his footwear?

by Anonymousreply 203October 5, 2018 5:22 AM

r203 Just the fact that he rarely used to wear sneakers before

by Anonymousreply 204October 5, 2018 5:43 AM

I'd like to know more about his underwear.

by Anonymousreply 205October 5, 2018 5:54 AM

R205 it's full of bacon strips and dried jizz because his sphincter is permanently damaged from the constant penetration.

by Anonymousreply 206October 5, 2018 1:32 PM

R204 Those are the shoes he usually wears to the gym.

by Anonymousreply 207October 5, 2018 1:37 PM

r207 if you look closely they aren't the same. The soles of the ones at r202 are higher

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208October 5, 2018 2:00 PM

In the comments:

[quotes] Why do i get John Mayer vibes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 5, 2018 2:41 PM

R209 that shirt seems too big on him. Like it belongs to someone who is a bit more built.

by Anonymousreply 210October 5, 2018 3:27 PM

Nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211October 5, 2018 3:35 PM

Shawn Mendes says he loves being thirsted after by gay YouTuber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212October 5, 2018 6:42 PM

Ummmm!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 5, 2018 8:26 PM

R210 I think it would fine on my bedroom floor in a ball!

by Anonymousreply 214October 5, 2018 9:36 PM

R213, it would be nice to know who Shawn takes his pants off for . . .

by Anonymousreply 215October 5, 2018 9:40 PM

r212 Well that's not exaaactly what he said, but what can you expect from Queerty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216October 6, 2018 12:23 AM

John performing on SNL with Travis Scott last night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217October 7, 2018 6:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218October 7, 2018 6:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219October 7, 2018 6:26 PM

Shawn admitting JM is his top...musical inspiration

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220October 10, 2018 3:30 PM

Old interview (from 2016)

[quote] He’s named John Mayer as a musical hero throughout the promotional campaign for Illuminate, specifically Mayer’s 2006 album Continuum that features “Waiting on the World to Change” and came out when Mendes was 8.

[quote] “That album was when I stopped listening to music and started feeling music,” he says

[quote] An awards-show duet seems to be both guitarists’ destiny. “I think I would be OK quitting the next day,” Mendes says of the possibility of performing alongside Mayer. “He’s the epitome of a musician that I would want to be.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221October 15, 2018 4:50 PM

Someone's moving in on John's territory

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222October 28, 2018 7:48 PM

r222 John is endgame

by Anonymousreply 223October 28, 2018 9:49 PM

His "son"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224November 14, 2018 9:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225November 14, 2018 9:57 AM

More pictures from last night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226November 14, 2018 4:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227November 14, 2018 4:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228November 14, 2018 4:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229November 14, 2018 4:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!