Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Fave Sam Heughan's Men's Health Cover

I know he has his own thread but that thread is filled with crazy people.

What sayeth the Datalounge?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 1, 2021 1:03 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2017 11:40 AM

Do they show his back?

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2017 12:05 PM

I approve

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2017 12:08 PM

Bumping this because ALL the threads about Sam being gay have been paywalled.

Death threats in tumblr for those who dare to say that Sam is gay.

Will Sam write a 4 page rant about it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2020 7:52 PM

Links to the other threads about Gay Sam:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2020 8:59 PM

[quote] I know he has his own thread but that thread is filled with crazy people.

And what's stopping them from migrating over here?

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2020 9:02 PM

Dude is fug. He and Rich Madden should make movies for the blind.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2020 10:30 PM

[quote]Links to the other threads about Gay Sam:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2020 2:03 AM

Sam Heughan is Thirsty Again......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2020 2:31 AM

And the numerous Datalounge old threads about Closeted Gay Sam -with very interesting info- can be found using Google.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2020 4:05 PM

[Quote] I know he has his own thread but [bold] that thread is filled with crazy people [/bold]

And this one won't be? Come on. Of course it will. That closet case attracts mentally ill fraus like a moth to the flame.

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2020 4:07 PM

His last vid with his costar was very bland and uninteresting but he definitely pinged a number of times. He doesn’t seem to try and hide it very much

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2020 4:08 PM

He’s hot OP

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2020 4:08 PM

Sam and Luke Neal in their trips together around the world, Outlander premieres, parties.......etc

Then, in 2016, Sam went back to the closet, the ridiculous beardings started and Luke had to shut down his SM and disappear from Sam's side.

Luke and his boy, Sam:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 3:00 AM

That cover is airbrushed to within an inch of its life...

by Anonymousreply 15September 16, 2020 3:36 AM

R15 FINALLY.

After 4 years of ignoring him and hard closeting, Sam has finally liked a comment praising actor and writer, Luke Neal -his rumoured longtime boyfriend.

Well done, Sam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2020 6:14 PM

^^^Annnnnd the crazies have entered.

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2020 2:45 AM

R17= homophobic Sam mommy.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2020 6:39 AM

[quote]What sayeth the Datalounge?

What the Datalounge sayeth ith that thith thread ith over three yearth old.

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2020 6:42 AM

No, R17.

The crazies are, in fact, the homophobic Sam mommies who have been trying to close and derail these threads since years ago, and now, they are making death threats to those who dare to say that their 'fantasy boyfriend, the King of Men' is GAY.

These crazy homophobes have been policing the fandom for years, pushing and shilling ridiculous fauxmances and defending trashy, unbelievable beards but they have never could explain Luke Neal and why he -an actor and writer- had to close his SM and disappear when Sam decided to bury himself in the closet.

And yes, today Sam has liked that tweet praising Luke and recently, they have been traveling together again, just like they used to do in the past.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2020 8:18 AM

From another DL thread.

[quote]Sam Heughan - power bottom

[quote]Sam Heughan- bottom

What do you think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 21, 2020 5:51 PM

He said he enjoyed those scenes more and loathed the sex scenes with CB

I have nothing to add.

by Anonymousreply 22September 21, 2020 5:54 PM

Sam, bottoming again, in "A Very British Sex Scandal":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 21, 2020 8:26 PM

Paywalled in 3...2...1.

by Anonymousreply 24September 21, 2020 8:31 PM

R23 baby Sam, much better than Jamie.

by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2020 8:07 AM

by Anonymousreply 26September 22, 2020 10:09 AM

Please, everybody report and F&F the troll at R26. Someone is tryng to close these threads AGAIN....wonder why....;)

[quote]baby Sam, much better than Jamie.

Yep. Sam's gay role on stage in the play "Plague Over England":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 22, 2020 6:03 PM

[quote]He said he enjoyed those scenes more and loathed the sex scenes with CB. I have nothing to add.

True.

[quote]"So, he doesn’t relish fooling around on camera, but which parts of the show does Sam look forward to filming?“ I also particularly enjoy any days that I’m with the other Highlander boys… they’re such a great bunch of people to bounce off.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 24, 2020 2:01 AM

FF THIS THREAD

by Anonymousreply 29September 24, 2020 2:09 AM

[quote]R17= Sam homophobic mommy.

Yes, they are still here, desperately trying to close these threads like they've been doing since 5 years ago.

It's obvious that a straight actor wouldn't need all this policing, shilling, scrubbing , fake gfs, innuendos.......etc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 24, 2020 5:14 PM

R21 R23 R27........ these gay roles are always ignored and Sam's homophobic fanbase never posts or talks about them.

One more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 25, 2020 6:49 PM

R14, R20

SEPTEMBER 02, 2020 Blind Item #9 Our favorite foreign born closeted A- list pay cable actor has been traveling with his boyfriend again which brought out the publicist to go after anyone on social media who says the pair are more than just friends. POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 10:45 AM 13 COMMENTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 28, 2020 1:19 AM

I don’t know her.

by Anonymousreply 33September 28, 2020 1:26 AM

Not a single People Choice Awards nomination for Outlander or the actors....

....but Sam is still asking to vote for Bloodshot:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 1, 2020 10:51 PM

Re Sam and Luke Neal (R14 R16 R20 R32).

[quote]After 4 years of ignoring him and hard closeting, Sam has finally liked a comment praising actor and writer, Luke Neal -his rumoured longtime boyfriend.

NEW and RECENT pic of Sam and Luke TOGETHER in London (from Matt Neal IG stories).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 2, 2020 5:02 AM

R35 I hope they’re still together. Luke seems like a nice guy, level headed. Hopefully he can help Sam stay out of pity rants and the likes in the future.

by Anonymousreply 36October 2, 2020 7:40 AM

That magazine is from 2017. Who keeps bumping and dredging up this shit from the basement? No one gives a shit about him except a few nut cases here and a busload of old grandmas.

by Anonymousreply 37October 2, 2020 7:49 AM

R37 it's obvious that you care or you wouldn't be here trying to police these threads WHILE bashing the posters. It's your same old pattern since 5 years ago.

Sorry but we're gonna keep talking about GAY Sam Heughan, his bfs, his beardings...........in a GAY gossip board like Datalounge.

If you don't like it, don't read it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 2, 2020 8:45 AM

R37 Get back on your meds honey, you're a mess.

by Anonymousreply 39October 2, 2020 9:22 AM

R38 It's the first pic of Sam and Luke together since 2016, when Sam brought Luke to the Outlander premiere.

After that, Sam went back to the closet -he said that "they were going to put him into a box"- and Luke Neal disappeared and closed all his SM.

Outlander premiere, April 2016. Cait with her husband Tony. Sam and Luke were sitting right next to each other:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 2, 2020 7:58 PM

R40 makes me wonder if this means that OL has ended and won’t be renewed. If he can now be out of the box again with Luke..... Coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 41October 3, 2020 4:37 AM

R40 makes me wonder if this means that OL has ended and won’t be renewed. If he can now be out of the box again with Luke..... Coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 42October 3, 2020 4:37 AM

[quote]R40 makes me wonder if this means that OL has ended and won’t be renewed. If he can now be out of the box again with Luke.

That would be great but sadly, Heughan's homophobic fanbase thinks that it's better to be a (FAKE) 'manwhore' than a REAL gay man.

It doesn't matter to them that Sam's fake/innuendo/PR 'gfs' were actually dating their real boyfriends and living in different continents or his lesbian friends trying to help him.

ANYTHING but the truth.

by Anonymousreply 43October 4, 2020 4:34 AM

'in the Room'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 4, 2020 4:36 AM

And the worst part of Heughan's homophobic fanbase are the hypocrites who know that Sam is gay, but keep pushing the 'he is straight' PR BS.

Luckily, screencaps are forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 4, 2020 4:55 AM

So, of course, the mental sniveling cunts have to shit all over this thread. Mad crazed cunts.

by Anonymousreply 46October 4, 2020 4:59 AM

So, of course, R46, is our homophobic and misogynistic resident troll, who has been trying to close these threads for years.

Trolldar the troll posts. It loves to call everybody 'crazy', 'cunt', 'fat, 'mental cunts' ....Sounds familiar....and ironic.

Sam, pinging to high heaven, for the troll.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 4, 2020 5:35 AM

R35 R45

But luckily, not everybody is a deluded homophobic stan. There are also supportive fans:

[quote]"couple of weeks ago when Sam was on Skye with Matt Neal I had feeling Luke Neal was there also. I saw his reflection in restaurant window altho could have been MN. Sam later posted he felt blessed. A few weeks later, they are photographed together. I really feel something is happening. For all their sakes I hope so. We need to be supportive.

[quote]After 4 years of ignoring him and hard closeting, Sam has finally liked a comment praising actor and writer, Luke Neal -his rumoured longtime boyfriend.

[quote]"I couldn’t agree more. And yes; I fully believe that things are changing...perhaps slowly....but changing nonetheless. The road trip to Skye amidst MN...even the inclusion of the pink fan in that “leaked” pic...night out openly in the company of Luke Neal for the first time in years??!! Those pics were posted because he wanted them to be."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 5, 2020 6:01 PM

[quote]R40 makes me wonder if this means that OL has ended and won’t be renewed. If he can now be out of the box again with Luke.

Let's hope so.

Travelling together again, the like, the first pic of Luke in years....it seems that something is changing:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 8, 2020 12:42 AM

[quote]As with everything with S, look here, not there especially with his love life. While people are focusing if he is with SS or C or the flavor of the month, fans are failing to notice the possible man in his life that quietly is in the background going under the radar. Smoke, mirrors, beards and decoys.

Exactly. But for some fans, it's anything but the truth (gay) . And they still wonder why Sam spends so much time in London.

Sam, Luke and their gay friends in London:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2020 10:44 PM

Men's Health? Did he talk about his adult circumcision?

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2020 11:22 PM

RELATED: During the 2016 Golden Globes, Heughan hinted that homophobic Hollywood locked him "in a box" so he wouldn't "do anything stupid." He's been living in the Sunken Place of gay shame ever since. Out gay actor and Boys in the Band cast member, Charlie Carver, wouldn't play that game...

[quote]“I got to a point in the business where I felt like I was suffering and then I felt like I had to keep part of myself hidden,” Carver says in a conversation with Boys in The Band writer Mart Crowley. “And I knew other people working the business who were suffering and that they were hiding their true selves, or getting set up on fake dates by their manager and stuff like that.”

[quote]Carver saw the pressure to stay closeted and policing as a way to hide the truth from audiences, especially from young audiences, and he didn’t want to be a part of that. ‘“You’ve spoken about how Boys in the Band was sort of born out of your frustration with the business and with the world,” he said to Crowley in the doc, “and my coming out was kind of like that for me too.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2020 11:47 PM

[quote]During the 2016 Golden Globes, Heughan hinted that homophobic Hollywood locked him "in a box" so he wouldn't "do anything stupid."

Before they locked him into a box and the PR fuckery started, Sam brought Luke everywhere. After April 2016, Luke disappeared.

Sam and Luke, April 2016:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 14, 2020 7:35 PM

If he is gay, I'd picture him with a very buff older guy...

He doesn't seem like a twink chaser to me. Rather, more like someone who would be with a suit-and-tie daddy-type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 14, 2020 7:42 PM

BatSam and his Robin:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 15, 2020 1:22 AM

R55 never seen this pic before, nice couple

by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2020 2:39 AM

Why couldn't he smile?

by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2020 2:42 AM

Isn't Heughan overdue for getting his tits out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2020 5:36 PM

R58 yes it’s been a while. I like his tits.

by Anonymousreply 59October 16, 2020 8:02 AM

Sam is no longer taking part of the Paul Newman charity event (on Sunday) 'due to busy schedules'.

What 'busy schedules'???? It's really weird and Sam's moms are worried:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 16, 2020 10:51 PM

Maybe he has to work on men under kilts

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2020 7:02 AM

[quote]Maybe he has to work on men under kilts

Exactly, Sam has been 'busy' asking Steven Cree if he was wearing underwear....lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2020 11:59 PM

Today, Sam has been doing a fashion shoot at the Eilean Donan Castle:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 19, 2020 8:18 PM

It can’t get worse than the Da Man shoot

by Anonymousreply 64October 20, 2020 9:19 AM

Related: Homophobia is alive and well in Hollywood...

[quote]Queer coded villains typically come from a place of homophobia — conscious or otherwise. They come from a fear of supposedly non-normative genders and sexualities and from society straight up repurposing queerness (or stereotypes about queerness) as a go-to for “spooky and scary” because, well, heterocentrism kind of needs to portray queerness as a dangerous avenue to stroll down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 20, 2020 9:30 AM

Sam's homophobic stans need to see 'incriminate proofs' that he is gay......(but they only need a like or following in SM to believe that Sam is 'dating' one of those fake innuendo gfs who live in a different continent and are actually dating their own real bfs, lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 20, 2020 8:34 PM

Sam's 'PR team' (Camuso and Co) are trying to deleted these funny vids about his beards, the PR games........ from YouTube.

They must be hitting a nerve.....;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 21, 2020 12:32 AM

It looks so pathetic that others are involved in this. I mean like he can’t stand up for himself if he would want to. For a 40 year old he should grow a pair

by Anonymousreply 68October 21, 2020 10:10 AM

R68 Is it true they are shiny

by Anonymousreply 69October 21, 2020 11:55 AM

Someone on one of the other threads said they were. During some stage play. I don’t remember which one. Who know maybe we’ll get to see a full frontal someday.

by Anonymousreply 70October 21, 2020 12:51 PM

'SHINY TESTICLES'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 21, 2020 6:07 PM

Breaking news: When the Pope is less homophobic than Hollywood, will people finally take action?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 21, 2020 6:22 PM

Sam has congratulated castmate John Bell on his birthday. John is 23 and recently, he came out of the closet.

I wonder what John thinks about Sam's 'Im not a closeted homosexual....I'm a normal guy' rant from Hawaii....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 22, 2020 12:54 PM

After his IG pity rant and desire for privacy, Sam gives the fans his 'phone number' and is asking them to text him.

What are the Dataloungers going to text him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 23, 2020 11:46 PM

[quote]Sam's 'PR team' (Camuso and Co) are trying to deleted these funny vids about his beards, the PR games........ from YouTube.

[quote]It looks so pathetic that others are involved in this. I mean like he can’t stand up for himself if he would want to. For a 40 year old he should grow a pair.

Camuso and Co keep trying to put down this side of the fandom that knows that Sam is GAY:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 24, 2020 9:31 PM

[quote]he’s not presenting the truth either. He’s giving a very controlled but limited public persona. I 100% believe the real Sam we’ll never see or haven’t seen the slightest in years, genuine. There’s a reason for that I’m quite sure.

[quote]It’s hard to miss how much he seems to have changed...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 29, 2020 9:17 PM

He’s aged significantly. The closet isn’t worth it Heughan.

by Anonymousreply 77October 30, 2020 7:45 AM

Sam at a Halloween party in 2014 with Jared Eng (Just Jared).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 1, 2020 5:07 AM

[quote]Sam will fabricate and inflate things about himself to make himself the HW movie star he so desperately want to be and make as much money as he can. I don't believe anything coming from him because his super inflated ego is such a turn off. I never believed he and C were ever more than co-stars and friends. He's not straight. She knew from the beginning, hence huge relief that she had to act alongside a gay actor for years, especially doing so many explicit sex scenes. One day he'll re-admit it.

Agree. That's why Cait has said that her husband Tony 'knew Sam from the beginning and understood the situation'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 3, 2020 1:58 PM

About GAY Sam:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 5, 2020 9:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 5, 2020 9:53 PM

Wonder who the real writer is R81

by Anonymousreply 82November 6, 2020 9:59 AM

It seems that the long post at R80 about Gay Sam with lot of screencaps and pics has been deleted. I wonder why...

Are Sam's PR 'friends' still policing the fandom and these posters don't want to leave all this gay info up there again permanently?

Sam's name in the list of gay actors before it was scrubbed :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 6, 2020 2:55 PM

People who went with Sam to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland and know that he is gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 6, 2020 3:19 PM

RE Sam and Luke Neal (R14, R16, R20, R32, R50, R53....)

Luke calling Sam 'my boy':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 9, 2020 11:24 PM

So, of course, he went back to the closet.....

Parade Magazine: BOOKS From Porridge to Parents, The 6 Biggest Revelations About Sam Heughan We Learned From His New Book Clanlands NOVEMBER 9, 2020 – 12:41 PM – 0 COMMENTS Paulette Cohn By PAULETTE COHN @paulette49

"Despite the large amount of press that Sam Heughan does on behalf of Outlander and his film projects, he is essentially a private man, sharing very little information about his family. But in his new book Clanlands, co-authored with Graham McTavish, he reveals a little of his history and provides a bit of insight into his life, as the two take an epic road trip around their homeland to discover that history as well."

"Of course, we recommend you pick up a copy to get the full story, but in the meantime, here are some interesting tidbits we’ve gathered about Heughan that give you more of an idea of who he is and how he became the man he is."

"Heughan was stone-cold broke and about to quit acting to become a full-time barman when he landed the life-changing role."

“Despite three months of auditioning for TV and film roles in LA, I returned to the UK penniless. I was 34 and forced to sign on to pay my rent. Two weeks later, I couldn’t face the process – the Job Centre not seeing acting as a legitimate profession – so I gave up and tried to find full-time work as a barman,” Heughan revealed in the book. “I had done a variety of jobs to support myself over the years: delivered sandwiches by bicycle, sold perfume in Harrods, drawn up contracts for mental health doctors in the NHS and various other bar and restaurant jobs around London.”

But this lifestyle was unbearably unstable. “Moving there after drama school, I had been working as a ‘jobbing actor’ for almost 12 years and it been a real rollercoaster, some years with great success and others with only a couple of credits to add to my CV. I had just returned the U.S. after spending another pilot season there. I had been testing on a number of shows and films (Agents of Shield, Tron, King Arthur, Beauty and the Beast, Aquaman, the list of near misses goes on!) that would potentially change my life and I had signed the contracts – spending the money and living the fame – in my head! However, once again I found myself penniless, depressed and back in the UK. I was really beginning to question if I could keep going with no real long-term opportunities in sight. In the past I had trouble with the Inland Revenue and even seen bailiffs at my front door. Several loans and credit cards were drowning me and I couldn’t see a way out. I thought I’d give it another year to see if anything changed and, if not, I knew I was going to have to make drastic changes to my life. And then, out of the blue, I was offered a screen test for Outlander – a new U.S. TV show – and you know the rest.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 14, 2020 2:25 AM

[quote]"I chat with a lot of Outlander fans on DM. This person happened to be in college at the same time as Sam. She didn’t know him very well but was familiar with seeing him around the college pub scene. He was always with men and was not discreet"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 27, 2020 5:09 AM

When Sam was cast to play 'The King of Men' in Outlander, many fans already knew that he was gay.

The Outlander fandom is very homophobic and conservative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 30, 2020 1:07 AM

Just Jared:"The winner of Just Jared's fan-voted Sexiest Celebrity of 2020 poll is.... @Outlander_STARZ actor @SamHeughan!!!"

Of course. Gay Jared has always loved Gay Sammy.

And Sam's mommies are still totally deluded, lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 2, 2020 12:13 AM

A theatre queen about Gay Sam.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 3, 2020 7:55 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 6, 2020 7:45 PM

For his sake I hope it at least said Outlander star.....

by Anonymousreply 92December 7, 2020 7:16 AM

R85

It seems that Sam may be spending his weekends with Luke Neal and his brother Matt.

Of course, Sam has only posted a IG story of Matt, who is straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 7, 2020 8:01 PM

For the newbies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 12, 2020 10:41 PM

People who has met Sam's ex-boyfriends:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 12, 2020 10:46 PM

People who went with Sam to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, have said that he is gay:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96December 13, 2020 12:56 AM

And the theatre queens who have met Sam, say that he was a 'nice guy' and 'openly gay' then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 13, 2020 2:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98December 13, 2020 2:06 PM

Heughan's PR nasty shills are back at it in tumblr. They disappeared -under instruction?- after the Hawaii debacle.

The gay rumors must be really strong, lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99December 15, 2020 6:39 AM

Camuso is back at it? God the man must be desperate to get Heughan to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 100December 15, 2020 6:42 AM

His Outlander/Men's Health Cover body is definitely NOT his natural self. Sam has a natural runner/swimmer shape.

And also, he has been living 'in a cage' to play the (hetero) King of Men and keep his deluded and homophobic fanbase, happy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 17, 2020 8:11 PM

I think he looks better when he’s more lean and with his natural hair colour but he has aged in just a few years....

by Anonymousreply 102December 18, 2020 9:10 AM

[quote]Anonymous asked: According to one of his militant followers what they love most about Ginger Jesus (Sam) is . . . wait for it . . . . . Integrity. 🤷🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 19, 2020 1:27 AM

[quote]"Many things were and still are hidden anon! His sexuality became a problem on day one when they couldn't find an actress that he had sexual chemistry with. They washed away all his work on the stage playing roles as a gay man. They bleached his social media as well! He has stayed in the a cave, a cage, a box, not because he is a man whore! It is because his rabid mommies said early on, they could not have their book boyfriend of their youth Jammf be a man who was gay!"

[quote]They couldn’t pretzel than one. If only he’d not gone too far in the other direction

[quote]"Amen. It’s really not that difficult a concept to understand. Anyone else ever wonder why a dedicated “manwhore” like this, who occasionally (sort of) denies being a “closeted homosexual” ever could have made his way on to the wiki openly gay actors list? And elected to stay on it - out & proud - for years? Only asking for it to be removed after OL? 🤔"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 23, 2020 9:09 PM

[quote]Shame this poor schmuck lost all her money to a Heughan scammer but why oh why did she not work it out sooner, let alone fall for the romancing in the first place? God, the worshippers of Hetero Sam are just so blind.

They're blind and deluded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 28, 2020 4:14 AM

I don't know if this is more hilarious or pathetic.

If Sam came out of the closet, these women would have a heart attack and many of them would stop buying his MPC/Sassenach stuff/books/whisky.......

Edinburghlive.co.uk.- "Wife planned to leave husband and buy a house with 'fake Sam Heughan' after brutal scam Exclusive: The 54-year-old married woman says she "fell in love with Sam" only to be left heartbroken when she learned the person contacting her was a cruel scammer, and not the Scots actor."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 29, 2020 3:37 PM

Luke's brother, Matt, and his bottle of Sam's whisky,

It seems that his IG story has been taken at Sam's apartment in London. Just like IN THE GOOD OLD TIMES....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 30, 2020 7:27 PM

From the Closeted Gay Sam Heughan thread.

[quote]"I've read a few posts saying Sam is still with a long time lover in London. Is it Luke Neal they are speaking of? That would be wonderful. They always looked quite wonderful together.·

[quote]"Probably Luke Neal that they mean. It would be great - who knows? If it is, Luke is a stayer, while SH does his player PR games."

This sounds like something Sam would do. Could this pic have taken at his home in Glasgow countryside?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 7, 2021 6:38 PM

New CDAN blind item about Sam. Is he looking for a new beard?:

FRIDAY, JANUARY 15, 2021 Blind Item #5 "It has been awhile since we last checked in on our favorite foreign born A/A- list closeted pay cable star. He is trying to arrange a match with an actress who shares the same publicist as out actor. That is convenient. Our actor had been laying low on the beard thing after the disaster of the last couple."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 21, 2021 3:08 AM

Which actress? R109 I so hoped he wouldn’t go down that road again

by Anonymousreply 110January 21, 2021 8:11 AM

Good God she's only 25. At least the bunny was more believable.

One of the reasons so many question these hookups is due to the ridiculous age differences. How about someone in their late 20's to early 30's. Do I ask too much?

Anyway, we are fast approaching the premier of the kilted duo and timezawaste'n. I do enjoy the other beard, McTavish. Very fine looking fellow sporting a handsome beard.

by Anonymousreply 111January 21, 2021 9:52 AM

[quote]Sam and Luke Neal R14, R16, R20, R32, R50, R53....) And Luke calling Sam 'my boy':

[quote]Before they locked him into a box and the PR fuckery started, Sam brought Luke everywhere. After April 2016, Luke disappeared and closed his SM. Sam and Luke, April 2016:

[quote]It seems that Sam may be spending his weekends with Luke Neal and his brother Matt.

[quote]Luke's brother, Matt, and his bottle of Sam's whisky,it seems that his IG story has been taken at Sam's apartment in London. Just like IN THE GOOD OLD TIMES...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 25, 2021 7:12 PM

Today, Sams's PR team and his cultists must have been very busy trying to some damage control after his tweet about Boris Johnson travelling to Scotland.

How Sam can make that kind of post and hope that the Hawaii PR disaster doesn't make a comeback?

They're roasting him in twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 29, 2021 7:31 AM

"A List Cable star" is surely a contradiction in terms.

by Anonymousreply 114January 29, 2021 7:39 AM

R114 Heughan is always 'our favorite foreign born A/A- list closeted pay cable star' in the Crazy Days and Nights blind items.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115January 29, 2021 2:30 PM

R113 it’s kind of hypocrite to call BoJo out when he did go to Hawaii himself. Can’t really blame his fans for pointing that out.

by Anonymousreply 116January 30, 2021 8:00 AM

R115 who’s the new beard?

by Anonymousreply 117January 30, 2021 8:01 AM

He hasn't a new beard. Yet.

But it seems that Sam's last beard -remember the Hawaii PR disaster- is now TROLLING him and I guess that CLOSETED SAMMY must be sweating.......xd

Check out her -now deleted- IG story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 31, 2021 6:45 AM

[quote]But it seems that Sam's last beard -remember the Hawaii PR disaster- is now TROLLING him and I guess that CLOSETED SAMMY must be sweating.......xd

Sam ex-beard is not being subtle at all....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119February 2, 2021 2:36 AM

MeeeeeeYow!

by Anonymousreply 120February 2, 2021 11:37 PM

Openly gay co-star Russell Tovey, refers to Sam as 'she' and can't stop posting about how 'adorable' he is.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121February 6, 2021 3:31 AM

[quote]Openly gay co-star Russell Tovey, refers to Sam as 'she' and he can't stop posting about how 'adorable' he is.....

Adorable Gay Sam has also got a like from Luke's brother and another comment from @tommybrady7......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 9, 2021 9:03 PM

Sam talked in Elle magazine about a Valentine date and he used NEUTRAL gender.

That should be a BIG clue ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123February 12, 2021 9:35 PM

It seems that Sam is playing with fire with these thirsty bimbos from another continent, that he finds in SM to try to look like a 'straight manwhore' (lol)

Now, one of them is complaining in her tik tok that he has 'ghosted' her, although he has NEVER met her, let alone, 'date' her!!! Her story has also been submitted to Deuxmoi.

[quote]"The image really isn’t that he’s trying so hard though, is it? It’s that he’s playing games with this woman (& presumably others). Hot bods he finds on IG. He allegedly teases them with flirtatious messages. She/they get VERY excited (as this is what they’re after). Then, he fails to follow through. No “date.” No sex. Her/their dreams of associated fame/fortune crushed. But if he’s a “manwhore” why doesn’t he show up for the “date/sex” part & THEN dump them?"

[quote]She’s getting attention, traction & mentioned an ok with 💰. He’s getting another (albeit weird) scramble of hetero sm chatter the night before the premiere of a new show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124February 14, 2021 12:59 AM

Weird chest.

by Anonymousreply 125February 14, 2021 3:09 AM

Before they 'put him into a box' (Sam's own words), he used to post comments like this one to celebrate Valentine Day.

Sam and his co-star in the gay play "Plague Over England":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 14, 2021 9:59 PM

A great comment from the Closeted Gay Sam Heughan thread about the last PR game and the digital beards he has never met:

[quote]"So another weird chapter in this guy’s already weird 'I’m Hetero' saga. Some disgruntled female Olympic athlete, Monica, – offshore, blonde, younger (30), fit, thin, yada yada, criteria ticked, suddenly starts moaning that the Great One had started flirting in DMs, twice suggested meeting up, ‘ghosted’ her twice, she’s so hurt, boo hoo. She tries to follow others supposedly in his ‘harem’ - Bunny,Georgia, MM. Why? What’s she trying to get – clicks? Publicity? His attention? Money? Seems they didn’t even meet – WTF?"

[quote]"Or was it all a PR set up? Well, Sammy did lead the fans to the Deux Moi site, where this Monica’s complaints were raised (not sure by her or someone else), and it wouldn’t have been hard to then find her on twitter and TikTok. And the timing seems particularly odd – she’s griping over something that occurred, or at least started, OVER A YEAR AGO, and this complaining now just happens to be on the eve of MIK, and as To Olivia and SAS Red Notice are due to be released".

[quote]"Coincidence? Deliberate? Underlining his hetero image? – hey, he has this woman (bizarre though she may be) pining after him, so he’s straight, he’s straight!! Get it??? IF, and it’s a big if, it was a set up, it’s very, very clumsy. And why would he unfollow Deux Moi, refollow it, unfollow it again, unfollow Raya, unfollow and then refollow Bunny, unfollow and refollow the Georgia athlete, etc etc. Watch out for RSI, kiddo. And by the way, the elephant is still in the room, Sammy. What a circus."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127February 16, 2021 1:19 AM

The new article about Sam in the NYT had scrubbed his trip to Hawaii but they just added a correction at the bottom of his interview stating that "he was in Hawaii before returning to Scotland. “He did not remain in Los Angeles”.

I guess they had scrubbed the PR mess...... and Zachary Merrick too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128February 17, 2021 10:13 PM

Outlander star Sam Heughan is locked in a legal row over the name of his whisky brand.

German distillery Sasse won a ruling to prevent the actor, 40, trademarking ‘The Sassenach’ Scotch for sales in Europe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129February 20, 2021 1:50 AM

Naked in Outlanfer and Men in Kilts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130February 21, 2021 8:09 PM

R127 And here we go again........

A new podcast, planted and scripted. I guess Sam and his PR team have chosen to make believe that he is 'manwhore' -although, he actually DOES NOT MEET OR TOUCH ANY OF THOSE WOMEN...."Surf and meatless turf"...remember?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131February 23, 2021 7:56 PM

The hypocrites in the Outlander fandom who know that Sam is gay but keep trying to mislead others......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132February 24, 2021 7:49 AM

Sam and Luke Neal (R14, R16, R20, R32, R35......).

Luke at man garden party.......xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133February 25, 2021 2:56 AM

New CDAN blind item about closeted Sam, who has been trying to find a new beards via SM.

It seems that this time he has found a really thirsty athlete who doesn't forgive him that he has ghosted her (although he has NEVER met her).

And yes, Sam is always referred as 'our favorite foreign born closeted A- list' in CDAN (as a pay cable actor, that is).

Wednesday February 24, 2021

"Our favorite foreign born closeted A-list is in the news for supposedly lead on a female celebrity. I don't think she quite knew that if things progressed, all she was going to be doing was being a beard.Better she was ghosted than go through all of that2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 25, 2021 9:49 PM

Sams story, 26th February 2021.

He looks drained and miserable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135February 27, 2021 8:12 PM

Heughan used to love getting his tits out...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 27, 2021 8:37 PM

Sam should take this advice from one of his real friends.....

"If you aim to be something you are not, you will always fail. Aim to be you. Aim to look and act and think like you. Aim to be the truest version of you. Embrace that you-ness. Endorse it. Love it. Work hard at it. And don't give a second thought when people mock it or ridicule it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 2, 2021 9:01 PM

Why is Tom Ellis always interviewing Sam???

More damage control?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 8, 2021 8:08 PM

In the new interview, Gay Sam keeps insisting -several times- that he doesn't want to hold hands with Tom Ellis......lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 8, 2021 8:13 PM

These modeling shoots don't do him any favors. Back when he put on weight and really muscled up for Outlander he was mildly convincing in his role but then he couldn't be bothered to maintain his regimen. Now he looks practically sickly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140March 9, 2021 8:17 PM

And today in this new interview , Sam has said that NO PARTNER OF A CO-STAR IS THREATENED BY HIM , that he and Cait Balfe are like brother and sister, love each other dearly, and they are just great friends.

And why exactly would no one’s partner feel threatened by him????

Because he's gay ( and NOT a manwhore as some PR narratives and homophobic stans have been pushing lately).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 9, 2021 9:46 PM

Outlander renewed for season 7.

Steven Cree hopes that he finally hooks up with Sam.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142March 14, 2021 11:02 PM

Today is Luke Neal's birthday.

From the good old times, when Sam didn't hide his relationship with Luke and they traveled together around the world and Luke was Sam's date date at premieres, openly along with him at panels, press parties and tours...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143March 17, 2021 4:53 AM

I'll bet he's lost nearly two stone since then.

by Anonymousreply 144March 17, 2021 4:49 PM

Yes R144, I believe they fell out of his head.

by Anonymousreply 145March 17, 2021 5:08 PM

It's hilarious to see how Heughan's homophobic stans like his beards more than he has liked them,lol

Are they blind or what??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146March 25, 2021 9:54 AM

R146 I've always thought he looks like a lecherous boy scout hitting on one of the really innocent new kids in this pic

by Anonymousreply 147March 25, 2021 9:30 PM

LMAO 😂🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148April 1, 2021 6:39 AM

Sam Heughan, they're talking about you.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149April 5, 2021 6:40 AM

I wonder who rode with Sam during Easter....;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 8, 2021 9:21 PM

Sammy really loves his lipstick.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 15, 2021 7:18 PM

Posted on the Closeted Gay Sam Heughan thread:

[quote]"Well, Balfe's marriage certificate is now public. The seawater creeps across the deck, and the deck tilts. The shippers desperately fight on as the sea closes over. It was such a great avenue for hetero innuendo, smirking winks, puns, smoke and mirrors, gaslighting, shadows, photoshopped reflections. Sammy boy clung on as long as he could but alas, finally, finally, this innuendo avenue gone, girl, gone. The extreme shippers will still be found clinging to life rafts screaming that it's fake, we tell you, fake!!! FAKE!!!! But alas, nuh. Cue another round of bearding for Sammy?"

With that public marriage certificate, Heughan has definitely lost his most reliable (virtual) beard.

I guess the usual PR shills and homophobic stans will be making up fake gfs for him soon. Just wait until they 'have any confirmation' and the name is dropped in their in-boxes (as usual).

They are so predictable...like clockwork.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 21, 2021 2:22 AM

Just because I can't stand these Sam's moms -who KNOW that Sam is GAY-, but keep trying to 'debunk' it while misleading others.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153April 22, 2021 7:12 PM

One of Sam's former beards, Abbie Salt, with HER REAL BOYFRIEND, Finn:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154April 22, 2021 7:31 PM

in Episode 2 of "Men in Kilts" he shows ass. It is the gayest thing I've ever seen. He challenges fellow traveler Graham McTavish to an athletic contest and the loser has to run into the Atlantic Ocean naked. I think it was one of those deals where the outcome was already planned before the contest: ie, let's get viewers to watch by having Sam run around naked. Like the prude he is, he covers his private parts as he runs, both going into and coming out of the water. Maybe he was covering them more in shame? Do the Scottish have the Irish curse?

by Anonymousreply 155April 22, 2021 7:38 PM

And yes, Sam was hired to play The King of Men in Outlander, so he had to be 'straight'.

While she was bearding for Sam, Mackenzie Mauzy was actually dating her REAL BOYFRIEND, BILLY MAGNUSSEN:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156April 22, 2021 8:00 PM

In the Clanlands book, Graham McTavish says that Sam keeps his real private life, very private.

by Anonymousreply 157April 27, 2021 6:32 AM

Since the marriage certificate of the wedding between Caitriona Balfe and her longtime boyfriend Tony McGill was published, Heughan's homophobic stans are desperate to make him look like a sleazy 'womanizer' 😂 They think that anything is better than being gay 🙄

So now they are even pushing his past lesbian beards: Hannah, Amy....

Why a straight actor would need all these PR games and innuendos? Why he hired Jennifer Allen, one of the most important publicists in Hollywood? Why William Shatner (Paul Camuso) came to the Outlander fandom to 'protect' Sam?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158April 28, 2021 10:13 PM

Along the years, almost the entire cast have made a joking point out of Sam loving to wear a dress.

This year, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 1, 2021 1:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!