Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SAM HEUGHAN, BOYFRIENDS AND MUSCULAR GUITAR PLAYERS

Since all the Closeted Gay Sam Heughan threads have been paywalled, I've started this one for the non-subscribers.

From the last threads:

[quote]"Sam's bf is an uber fit brown haired businessman/musician"

[quote]"Sam sharing his hotel suite with another guy: March 24 2019. "A friend who works at the hotel in Memphis where the glam people stay, told me he was staying there the night before but was under "deep cover". Only had room service, didn't come to the bar, never was seen checking in or out. Had a suite on the 7th floor with another guy who handle everything."

[quote]"Sam was hiding and sharing his room with another man during that trip to Memphis. And who would be keen to tour Graceland, the home of "The King of Rock and Roll?" Maybe another rock musician, like a guitar player?"

[quote]"A fit and artistic guy would make sense. I mean there must be someone. A goodlooking actor doesn’t live like a monk for 6 years......"

[quote]"Uber fit musician who loves hiking, working out....and lives in Hawaii where Sam has spent a lot of time lately. Of course, the Sam and Zach twitter account that was posting all the info, the likes, Sam's comments in Zach's IG.....etc..... has been scrubbed."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 3, 2020 8:49 AM

Links to the previous threads:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 30, 2020 11:15 PM

Link to the Closeted Gay Actor Sam Heughan- Part 7:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 30, 2020 11:19 PM

Sam and Zach started to follow each other in 2019, when Sam was spending his hiatus in Hawaii.

It seems that Sam or his PR team is reading about Zach and him and wants to distract the attention.......xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 6:27 PM

Everything was scrubbed! I mean plenty of us remember posts and messages on FB, IG and Twitter and whenever we talked about it on DL it didn’t take long for the posts to be removed. It’s crazy. Never seen this before with another actor from his level. Not A-level I mean.

by Anonymousreply 4August 2, 2020 2:27 PM

FF THIS THREAD

by Anonymousreply 5August 2, 2020 2:58 PM

Sorry Sam R5. Are we ”dillusional” is what you’re saying?

by Anonymousreply 6August 2, 2020 3:19 PM

[quote]Everything was scrubbed! I mean plenty of us remember posts and messages on FB, IG and Twitter and whenever we talked about it on DL it didn’t take long for the posts to be removed. It’s crazy. Never seen this before with another actor from his level

Yes, a lot has been scrubbed, including his rumored boyfriend Luke Neal who was Sam's plus one to Outlander first premieres, parties, trips around the world....

When they chose Sam to play the King of Men in Outlander, the very first question that the British fans asked to Diana Gabaldon as "Why do you cast a gay man to play Jamie?"

So the scrubbing, the PR fuckery, the ridiculous beardings, the showmance with Cait, the SM innuendos....started.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2020 6:23 PM

don't you people get tired of saying the same thing over and over and over. You're still bringing up things from 3, 4 and 5 years ago. find something new.

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2020 9:04 PM

Sorry Sam R8 we should all have should rather be drinking Sassenach whisky instead

by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2020 9:23 PM

Or should rather be

by Anonymousreply 10August 3, 2020 9:24 PM

R8, don't you get tired of policing these threads? Why do you care so much?

Oh, and Zach and Sam is NEW and maybe, the reason why Sam has spent his two last hiatus in Hawaii (Oahu, where Zach lives).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2020 1:31 AM

I wonder how long Sam was arranging his 'man cave', the shelf from his 'professional home' - Sam really lives in a home in the countryside outside Glasgow- just to keep his deluded stans analysing every single item in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 6, 2020 1:30 AM

R12 he has two homes? Or he pretends to live in Glasgow? That shelf seems to be a shrine to his work oh and the 4 hour body so he knows how to give his grannies a 15 minute orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 13August 6, 2020 2:45 AM

He uses that flat in Glasgow when he's filming Outlander or wants to shill his stuff -whiskey. book, Clanlands..... or to do a podcast -always with a halo light, of course.

In some of those vids, you can see that there isn't much furniture.

A few years ago, Sam said in an interview that he had bought a house and I think that he really lives in the countryside outside Glasgow, where he can keep his real private life, private.

by Anonymousreply 14August 6, 2020 5:34 AM

PING PING PING

Those who keep trying to give Sam new fake 'gfs', are they blind? desperate? paid PR shills? trolls?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 9, 2020 4:58 PM

This is one middle aged straight white cunt troll talking to herself

by Anonymousreply 16August 9, 2020 5:47 PM

R16 is the homophobic and misogynistic resident troll of these threads , and always uses the same insults -cunt, middle aged.....

Anyway, it must suck to be obsessed with GAY Sam Heughan when you are a homophobe.....xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 10, 2020 7:12 AM

R17 yes it’s a Sam mommy. She’d better start shopping instead of hanging here because clan lands will get several different covers and Sassenach whisky will get different labels.

by Anonymousreply 18August 10, 2020 1:42 PM

[quote]Luke Neal seems to be making a bit of a resurgence lately (after years in an invisibility cloak) via his brother’s IG. He’s looking pretty good....I wonder if he has a country place in Scotland.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 12, 2020 10:06 PM

Double date at Outlander season 1 premiere, 2014.

Cait and her now husband, Tony Mcgill.

Sam and Luke Neal:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2020 5:40 PM

March 2016. Sam and Luke arriving in Japan, in their trip around the world.

After this trip and the fact that Sam brought Luke to several parties and Outlander events, Luke closed all his SM and Sam started the ridiculous PR games and beardings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2020 11:03 PM

New vid from last night.

Sam really needs to come out.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2020 1:39 AM

Was Zach Merrick scoping out concert venues in Tennessee when Sam visited Graceland last year with the mystery guy who shared his room and "handled everything?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2020 2:00 AM

R22 haha true. I don’t understand how his accent always sounds differently though. What is his actual accent....apparently it’s in the closet too.

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2020 2:48 AM

R23 he could have been. I just wonder if Zach ever went to Scotland that anyone knows of? Since that’s where Sam spends most of his time

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2020 2:51 AM

R25

[quote]AMERICAN rockers All Time Low kicked off their tour with a mammoth two-and-a-half hour gig in Glasgow. The Maryland four-piece took to the stage after a public service announcement packed with penis jokes and nostalgia for the crowd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2020 4:39 AM

Zach was scheduled to play in Glasgow next week but it was canceled...

[quote]Aug 30

[quote]SWG3 Galvanizers Yard - Glasgow

[quote]Galvanize Fest: All Time Low

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2020 4:47 AM

I feel sorry for Sam. Hopefully Zach can visit him soon

by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2020 11:07 AM

R28 You feel sorry for Sam? The Covidiot flouted the travel ban and went on vacation in Hawaii where his bf lives. Boo hoo

by Anonymousreply 29August 18, 2020 10:10 PM

[quote]Zachary MERRICK used to like and comment on Sam’s posts as soon as the latter returned from Hawaii in 2019. SH liked many ZM posts too. Now, nothing.

[quote]Things that make you go mmmmmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2020 10:29 PM

R29 also ignorant closeted people deserve love in my opinion. No what he did during COVID was not ok.

by Anonymousreply 31August 19, 2020 4:51 PM

R31 In addition to being closeted and sending homophobic messages, this guy thinks nothing of lying, manipulating his followers like a cult leader, pushing booze on his breast cancer-vulnerable followers, putting people in danger during the pandemic by flouting travel bans and eschewing masks in public and whining about being "bullied" when people are dying of COVID-19. smh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2020 2:34 AM

Is it winter in Edinburgh? What’s up with all those people wearing jackets

by Anonymousreply 33August 20, 2020 4:26 AM

R30

[quote]Zachary MERRICK used to like and comment on Sam’s posts as soon as the latter returned from Hawaii in 2019. SH liked many ZM posts too. Now, nothing.

Cock Rock....;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 22, 2020 2:41 AM

Sam has lost a lot of weight since this pic was taken, but he's still 'living in a cage' ....

Sam said that 'they were going to put him into a box' at GG red carpet in 2016.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 22, 2020 2:39 PM

Scotland is about the latitude of Greenland.

by Anonymousreply 36August 22, 2020 3:21 PM

[quote]Sam has lost a lot of weight since this pic was taken, but he's still 'living in a cage' ....

And he has also lost a lot of his hair. At least, Miss Samantha never disappoints.

[quote] If I recall correctly , my lovely, young, muscular, tattooed guitar teacher, was teaching me how to tune my instrument in a hammock......you need a steady hand and a slow rhythm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 24, 2020 2:52 PM

She rocks!!!

by Anonymousreply 38August 24, 2020 3:12 PM

R20 R21

Sam is working in Scotland, filming Men in Kilts.

Matt Neal just posted that he is driving to Scotland #staycation #whisky

I wonder if his brother Luke is travelling with him........ ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 25, 2020 10:01 PM

do you people stalk every single person that has ever been connected to Sam in some way and their family members? Is this all you do with your life?

by Anonymousreply 40August 25, 2020 10:52 PM

no, people have never liked celeb gossip...

by Anonymousreply 41August 25, 2020 10:57 PM

Well, you're stalking the stalkers r40.

by Anonymousreply 42August 25, 2020 11:01 PM

R40 = ConTROLLing Troll

"You people?" Fuck off, twat!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 26, 2020 12:44 AM

the 10 year old is back

by Anonymousreply 44August 26, 2020 12:57 AM

[quote]Is this all you do with your life?

Look in the mirror, troll.

by Anonymousreply 45August 26, 2020 1:01 AM

Related: Russell T Davies has said he is concerned about what the rise of Disney and the success of its streaming service Disney+ means for gay content.

[quote]“It had a series called Love, Victor, which is a television spin-off of the film Love, Simon, which is a gay series. They moved it on to Hulu, they commissioned it and developed it, then they moved it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 26, 2020 1:07 AM

R40 is one of our resident ConTROLLing trolls.

They all know that Sam is GAY but they don't want that people talk about it........;))

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 26, 2020 1:27 AM

Related: Speaking on David Tennant Does A Podcast With, Takei recalled being too afraid to reveal his sexuality, but later, he became an outspoken LGBT activist. Not surprisingly, Shatner and Schwarzenegger were obstacles.

[quote]Prior to coming out, however, Takei admitted he was leading a ‘double life’, as he hid his sexuality in order to progress as an actor.

[quote]His want to lobby for equality came after seeing how others in the LGBT community had selflessly fought for their rights, while giving up their jobs and even their families.

[quote]‘What I feared most, that I would lose my career, didn’t happen. In fact, the very opposite happened. I got cast in more guest shots on television… the character was a gay George Takei character, on Third Rock, Will and Grace, the Big Bang Theory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 26, 2020 1:29 AM

Hope Sam reads this R48 .

by Anonymousreply 49August 26, 2020 12:09 PM

Valley Girl Sam.......🌈🌈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 28, 2020 1:15 AM

R20 R21 R39

[quote]Sam is working in Scotland, filming Men in Kilts. Matt Neal just posted that he is driving to Scotland #staycation #whisky I wonder if his brother Luke is travelling with him.

[quote]Is that Luke?? Sure looks like Luke to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 29, 2020 5:44 AM

[quote] it looks like Luke to me too

[quote] well said. I’ve no idea who the real Sam is either, but if he is gay I’d ship Sam and Luke, he seemed a good guy, the polar opposite of all the thirsty women

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 30, 2020 3:08 AM

Sam is openly gay.

by Anonymousreply 53August 30, 2020 6:01 PM

R53 In what reality?

by Anonymousreply 54August 30, 2020 6:08 PM

In this reality. Everyone who know him knows.

by Anonymousreply 55August 30, 2020 6:09 PM

There's a difference between being openly gay in private and openly gay in public.

by Anonymousreply 56August 30, 2020 6:11 PM

He is openly gay in public. He is in no way "closeted". Everyone knows. EVERYONE

by Anonymousreply 57August 30, 2020 6:19 PM

R53 Let's talk about what "openly" means. He's openly closeted in Hollywood after being openly gay during his theater years in London. After his self-pitying rant we learned is that he's openly a Covidiot and a liar because he flew to Hawaii after the travel ban. He's also openly self-loathing for implying that homosexuality isn't normal. Now, kindly fuck off, troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 30, 2020 6:21 PM

R57 If anything, that's glass closeted

by Anonymousreply 59August 30, 2020 6:27 PM

Patrick Sammon and Bennett Singer's documentary "Cured" recounts the fight to change homophobic bias in the psychiatric profession.

[quote]Cured, which received its (virtual) premiere at this year’s Outfest, finds a fairly fresh slant that scintillates. In addition to facing widespread public bigotry, the gay liberation movement was inhibited by an unusual enemy, the American Psychiatric Association, which had long declared homosexuality to be a mental illness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 30, 2020 6:30 PM

Sam is out in HW too. He is "not closeted; just a normal guy". EVERYONE knows.

by Anonymousreply 61August 31, 2020 12:47 AM

Of course it's just one crazy person who keeps spouting the whole "he's not closeted" lies.

by Anonymousreply 62August 31, 2020 12:56 AM

Why has no one 'real' EVER stepped forward to proclaim, "Sam Heughan bedded me" or "I'm Sam's fuck buddy". Why? Currently there is speculation he is a man whore, fucking every blonde female he can get his hands on ... or that he is asexual and loves gym equipment more than a warm body, and of course there is the gay issue that won't go away. I wish someone, ANYONE, would step up and proclaim they have had him, whether male, female, canine or bovine. Someone, anyone, that can prove this so that we could end all the speculation about his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 63August 31, 2020 8:54 AM

Couldn’t agree more R63

by Anonymousreply 64August 31, 2020 10:36 AM

Can't he just keep his private life - private. Why does someone have to "come forward" - no pun intended - and say that they've had him? There shouldn't be any speculation about his sexuality; he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 65August 31, 2020 11:26 AM

R51 R52

[quote]"so this is what my gut is telling me. Sam,Alex, Graham, and the Neal brothers all in Skye this weekend. The man in black is Luke. The reflection is Matt-they look alike. Sam is still with Luke. Easy to disguise in such a large group. I really hope this to be true. He deserves a committed and loving long term relationship."

[quote]"Anyway I would love to learn that Sam& Luke are still together & have been able to pull this off for so long. Long shot but iT sounds like a potentially epic love story to me - sacrifice, drama, commitment, hiding in the shadows, supportive (silent) friends....#lovewins"

[quote]"I think (hope) we will have a much better idea on this particular topic (& a number of others) once OL finally ends. In the interim I am cautiously optimistic that the 🐰 fiasco has brought to an end at least the overt/outrageous bearding attempts. The apparent disappearance of P, PC/WS from the screaming sm bandwagon seems like a turning point to me. I hope it’s permanent."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 31, 2020 2:50 PM

He is living his best life. All y'all need to do is look to see what is not hidden. It's right in front of your face. Who implied that the "hostess" was his "girlfriend"?

by Anonymousreply 67August 31, 2020 3:36 PM

R63. Well that's ridiculous. Even if some male did do something that obnoxious, none of his crazy (homophobic &/or delusional) fans would believe it. If the man was in the entertainment industry his career would be ruined. And why would any upstanding gay man do that to another closeting anyway; the community likely detests bearding but they also must sympathize with the inherent discrimination that drives it. RM posted about a sexual encounter with him years ago. And then disappeared. His sm account was shut down. Either it was true & he was pressured out/paid off or it was false & he was threatened with legal action would be my guesses. Who cares anyway? Some random man claiming to have had sex with him is no more "proof" of anything than a beard pretending to be with him. The only "proof" lies in S's control - to acknowledge it or not. To openly live it - or not.

by Anonymousreply 68August 31, 2020 8:16 PM

Pinging even from the back.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 31, 2020 10:35 PM

What the fuck is that woman eating r69?

by Anonymousreply 70August 31, 2020 10:37 PM

[quote]Pinging even from the back

....and front:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 31, 2020 10:43 PM

Like we've said before, there is no 'proof' short of a DNA swab from the appropriate orifice, which isn't the point. We're just observing and commenting on the firehose of whiny, tone-deaf, insulting, self-pitying rants, selfishness, lies, greed, hypocrisy and homophobic spew from this guy. Shouldn't it be obvious that Heughan pretending to give a shit about cancer research when he was the face of Tennant's lager, Laphroaig, and now his own whisky brand makes no sense? ALCOHOL INCREASES CANCER RISK. It's a group 1 carcinogen like tobacco.

[quote]The International Agency for Research on Cancer of the World Health Organization has classified alcohol as a Group 1 carcinogen, similar to arsenic, benzene, and asbestos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 31, 2020 11:24 PM

So he's to blame because alcohol causes cancer? He sells wisky and Caitriona Balfe sells gin. Both for good causes.

by Anonymousreply 73September 1, 2020 4:26 PM

R51 R52 R66

[quote] Sam,Alex, Graham, and the Neal brothers all in Skye this weekend. The man in black is Luke. The reflection is Matt-they look alike. Sam is still with Luke. Easy to disguise in such a large group. I really hope this to be true. He deserves a committed and loving long term relationship."

And since Luke doesn't have SM......

[quote]I Matt Neal just started following Graham and Alex, plus posting from same hotel. Looks like another great party, post London trip, for Sam during his 40th year.

[quote]That is the Flodigarry Hotel on Skye. Beautiful place.

by Anonymousreply 74September 1, 2020 4:29 PM

[quote]He sells wisky and Caitriona Balfe sells gin. Both for good causes.

R73 They sell alcohol to raise money for cancer prevention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 1, 2020 6:58 PM

How do you know they are at the Flodigarry Hotel? Do you have trackers on them?

by Anonymousreply 76September 1, 2020 10:12 PM

I agree with R74 they are all together. They are still shooting Men In Kilts. I don't know the hotel. But back to my point - he is not hiding anything.

R75 people drink. They are not the cause nor are they encouraging people with cancer to drink. He's an actor - not a savior

by Anonymousreply 77September 1, 2020 11:03 PM

R77 You're an obvious shill. But knock yourself out.

Lesson 1: If you're gay and you deny being gay you're hiding behind a false narrative.

Heughan is closeted because he denied being gay in that insulting Azzopardi interview.

Lesson 2: If you're trying to attract MPC members and SM followers under the guise of raising money for cancer prevention and you're trying to sell whisky at the same time, it calls your integrity into question.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 2, 2020 12:45 AM

R77 Please link interview where he flat out denied being gay. It doesn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 79September 2, 2020 4:22 AM

R78 That gay denial interview right before the TSWDM premiere was quite a desperate act of damage control. All that talk about campiness and transvestites....... And Sam has NEVER posted that LOGO interview in his SM. Wonder why......

Then, during the TSWDM promo tour, there were some PR planted articles that said he was supposedly 'dating' lesbian and old friend Shiels, - who has called him "Big Brother" and publicly said he's not her boyfriend. How clumsily calculated, desperate and even more closeted did all this PR fuckery and lies make him look?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 2, 2020 5:00 AM

How did you know they were at that particular hotel. I read a lot of the same blogs you do and I have not seen the hotel name mentioned on any of them. I realize you're getting a lot of the info you post here off those tumbler blogs. I reread a couple of them last night and saw no mention of that hotel.

by Anonymousreply 81September 2, 2020 8:17 AM

R80 what interview? When did he say he's not gay? He never said it. That stuff with Amy was not him or his pr and Amy denied it.

by Anonymousreply 82September 2, 2020 11:01 AM

[quote]Azzopardi: Do people sometimes mistake you as gay, and do you usually just take that as a compliment?

[quote]Heughan: Yeah, I guess. I played a few gay parts and maybe people might make assumptions about me. I mean, it’s not true, but I don’t really care. I think, whatever, if that’s what you’re gonna pick out from someone’s performance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83September 2, 2020 2:55 PM

Let's watch the idiot flack come back and deny the denial in 3...2...1.... or tell us alcohol doesn't contribute to cancer risk and all those medical experts are wrong. smh

by Anonymousreply 84September 2, 2020 9:40 PM

R83 you got me. He should NEVER have said that! It is gonna come back and bite him in the ass!

by Anonymousreply 85September 2, 2020 10:02 PM

You people are nothing more than stalkers. It appears you refuse to say how you knew which hotel he was staying at. That's creepy shit. I'm left to wonder what the real deal is with you. All this shit you allude to but can never quite prove. Lots of rumors but nothing tangible. Nice work who ever you are. Messing with another person's life like this. It should happen to you. I'm left to wonder what your true motives are.

by Anonymousreply 86September 2, 2020 11:56 PM

R86 I'm here to say he's gay. Now I see there wss an article where he flat out denied it. That's shameful. It's one thing to keep your private life private; it's another thing to flat out lie. I have no idea what hotel he's staying at. I've seen posts that he is in Sky.

by Anonymousreply 87September 3, 2020 12:12 AM

R86 so glad to see you’re always here protecting your Jamie. He’ll never fuck you, give up already “Sassenach.” Your motives are all too obvious.

by Anonymousreply 88September 3, 2020 3:44 AM

[quote]"Sam,Alex, Graham, and the Neal brothers all in Skye this weekend. The man in black is Luke. The reflection is Matt-they look alike. Sam is still with Luke. Easy to disguise in such a large group. I really hope this to be true. He deserves a committed and loving long term relationship."

And since Luke had to close his SM when Sam went back to the closet......

[quote] Matt Neal just started following Graham and Alex, plus posting from same hotel. Looks like another great party, post London trip, for Sam during his 40th year.

CDAN new and not-so-blind item about this trip.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 3, 2020 6:06 AM

R88 And you and I both know you're full of shit. I'm not interested in fucking him or you for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 90September 3, 2020 8:22 AM

R90 that you Purv?

by Anonymousreply 91September 3, 2020 8:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!