Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sam Heughan shows off tits in slutty top

What sayeth the Datalounge?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185September 10, 2020 3:12 PM

No one loves Sam more than Sam šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 1June 16, 2017 1:40 PM

Ping, ping ping!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 2June 16, 2017 7:18 PM

We need to start a "Free Gay Sam!" Web page!!

by Anonymousreply 3June 16, 2017 7:23 PM

Slutty tit top bump

by Anonymousreply 4June 17, 2017 2:49 PM

Bumping this because now the two main "Sam Heughan Is Gay" threads are for subscribers only.

[quote]Last night, Sam was at the Keeper of quaich dinner - an exclusive and international society that recognizes those that have shown outstanding commitment to the Scotch Whiskey industry. Sam was sitting at the head table right next to Duke of Argyll, chief of Clan Campbell.

[quote]Unbelievable !! His whiskey hasn't even been launched yet. I wonder if anyone at that event had even tasted it.

[quote]who knows. He must have friends in all the right places. The closet paying off for him:(

Maybe, the Duke has tasted Sam's 'whiskey'.....and he likes it....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2019 3:34 PM

I prefer his whiskey straight from the tap.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2019 3:38 PM

I haven't been keeping up with Sam, is he still in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2019 3:41 PM

If the top had just a touch more elastic, it would be a push-up bra, thrusting his barely covered nipples into high relief.

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2019 4:07 PM

Links to the other threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2019 5:21 PM

For the newbies.

All threads about Gay Sam Heughan are still posted on the Datalounge archive -although certain shills and homophobic trolls have spent years trying to derail and close down these discussions:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2019 1:09 AM

R5

[quote] Sam was sitting at the head table right next to Duke of Argyll

Sam and the Duke:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2019 10:02 PM

Sam and twink @ r_w_harris

Sam IG stories October 18, 2019:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2019 3:28 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2019 3:37 AM

It seems that Sam has started to follow an exclusive dating app in IG.

- Is he exploring the bearding market because he has two new action movies coming up?

- Looking for other desperate gay closet cases?

- He needs some way to innuendo now that he canā€™t do it through likes and follows anymore?

Everybody is talking about it......lol

[quote] You have to say something about Sam following a dating site! šŸ˜‚Ridiculous, pathetic, desperate, comic?

[quote]Beard market is in crisis. Too many guys needing one itā€™s difficult to find someone new that hasnā€™t been used before. Gotta convince new ones but it has to appear they met online.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2019 7:13 PM

Has he ever shaved his head for a role?

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2019 8:13 PM

I came to f and f, you foul fat cunts

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2019 8:17 PM

Interesting. I always envisage hysterical DLers as American.

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2019 8:21 PM

Heā€™s so ugly.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2019 2:18 AM

Sorry, TROLL at R16/18 but Sam is beautiful AND GAY.

Sam as Jimmy Dalton in Bloodshot (premieres 2/21/20):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2019 8:46 PM

Before they 'put him into a box' -on his own words-, Sam was more or less living in the glass closet.

In 2016, after a long trip together around the world, Sam also brought actor and writet Luke Neal to several parties and Outlander events.

Sam and Luke at the Outlander premiere in NY, April 2016.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 24, 2019 4:50 AM

R20

Sam, in 2016:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 26, 2019 10:16 PM

Sam has arrived at the BAFTAS -beardless....xd- and with his agent Ruth Young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 3, 2019 5:59 PM

Sam at the BAFTAS red carpet, Nov 3 2019::

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 3, 2019 6:39 PM

Just Jared.- Sam Heughan Wins Just Jared's Sexiest Celebrity of 2019 Poll

I'm sure that Jared loves Sam........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 15, 2019 4:24 AM

Sam at the Season 5 wrap party.

GAY GAY GAY. And drunk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 17, 2019 6:09 PM

Someone should tell these desperate fraus that Sam is gay and Lady Kitty Spencer has a millionaire boyfriend, lol.

R5 Maybe Sam's friend, the Duke, has introduced him to these selected parties and societies.

Sam look really uncomfortable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 18, 2019 8:36 PM

Sam making gaydars explode today at the LandCon in Paris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2019 11:01 PM

Sam's deluded and homophobic stans still want to give him a new 'girlfriend'.....lol

This is the type of beard that Jennifer Allen uses to choose for her closeted clients like Sam Heughan, Henry Cavil.......

She could be MM's twin.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2019 1:56 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 5, 2019 2:03 AM

Straight -lol- from Jennifer Allen -Sam's PR- bearding playbook.-

[quote]SM likes. Drip. Same city innuendo. Drip. Hat innuendo. Drip drop. Barely appears in a photo with her, yet identified by the nasty jeans he wore for apparently a week straight (now we know why). Drip drop drip. Same playbook every time. This is absolutely hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 6, 2019 5:08 PM

any more pix of his hot slutty tittys around??

I had to wank twice seeing his teats in that slut top....imagine fukcin the shit out of that hot man

by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2019 5:20 PM

R29

And like it has happened other Sam's beards, she has a REAL boyfriend, Ollie Hoare. She has tagged him in her IG story today.

These ridiculous beardings make Sam look pathetic and desperate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 6, 2019 8:43 PM

R218 from the Closeted Gay Sam Heughan thread is RIGHT. (It's obvious that Option 4 is the new PR narrative):

[quote]"Sam is a closeted gay trying to make it big in a notoriously homophobic HW. Seems to me he has 4 options. [1] Come out of the closet, stop living a lie but the likely result would the end of his HW aspirations . {2] Employ a full time beard with the status of official girlfriend but that must be so restrictive, rather like pulling a ball and chain around with you,and still living a lie. [3] Don't date at all blaming the pressure of work etc but this would not stop the speculation that he must be gay. [4] Be seen in the company of attractive young women from time to time and let the inevitable speculation of fans lead to the conclusion you are a hetero man! Till such time as he comes out of the closet [ and I do look forward to that day ] option [4] seems the least hard work and the one that keeps his chosen career on track. I believe this is the course he's being advised or has decided himself to follow."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 17, 2019 8:28 PM

he was not cute on a talk show the other night.

kind of.....desparate.

by Anonymousreply 34December 18, 2019 8:26 AM

Sam is in LA. Duncan Lacroix is in LA too.

If Duncan were a woman, Sam's homophobic stans would already be making up a 'cute' name for the ship.....xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 20, 2019 9:55 PM

New Blind Item about closeted Sam. New beard for next summer?

Producers want our actor to be everywhere this summer promoting the movie

The closeted foreign born A- list mostly television actor from a pay cable show who is now doing some movies, is terrible at picking beards.

Producers of his new movie want our actor to be everywhere this summer promoting the movie, so his people think a new beard is a great idea.

Sam Heughan Outlander

Playing Paul Newman in new Roald Dahl / Patricia Neal biopic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 4, 2020 12:30 AM

r36 Fuck, that's sad.

by Anonymousreply 37January 4, 2020 12:33 AM

Yep, R37, Sam should stop the ridiculous PR fuckery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 4, 2020 10:35 PM

Sam presenting for best ensemble at the Critics Choice Awards tonight in Santa Monica:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 13, 2020 3:48 AM

Sam's considered A-list? R36

by Anonymousreply 40January 13, 2020 4:05 AM

His hair looked terrible at the Critics Choice Award. He needs to leet the curls grow out some more so he can tame the beast. IDK why I thought his accent was just for the show, it's so odd to hear it while in a modern tux.

by Anonymousreply 41January 13, 2020 4:25 AM

R40, in the CDAN blind items Sam is always mentioned as 'the foreign born A- list mostly television closeted actor from this cable television show'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 13, 2020 5:07 AM

R37, yes, all these 'innuendo beardings' for Sam are really sad and pathetic.

In tumblr, they are already debunking the lies, those fake 'girlfriends' have real boyfriends........ or they are lesbians and a steady girlfriend/wife.

[quote]anonymous asked:I wonder what' Purv thinks when she sees Hannah JamesJ ig story dedicated to her gf or the athlete Georgia to her BF, or Ochoa far away in Asia... Lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 16, 2020 5:47 AM

""lesbians who have a steady gf/wife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 16, 2020 7:43 AM

And the athlete in Chicago -Georgia Ellenwood- ...this girl has an Australian boyfriend- Ollie-, she has been to Australia before visiting him and his family and she has just been in Australia with him for Christmas holidays:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 20, 2020 3:12 AM

New interview with Sam where he talks about finding it hard to date - because he's 'too busy'- and how he would like to find 'someone'.

Lame excuses and neutral gender ;)

[quote]"In the meantime, in Samā€™s own life, having a relationship is tough. ā€œCertainly, relationships are hard when youā€™re working in Scotland 10 months a year. I travel a lot and any downtime I have, Iā€™m trying to do other projects, so very much, my career comes first. Maybe I will find someone eventually."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 22, 2020 9:53 PM

Classic closet case excuse

by Anonymousreply 47January 23, 2020 2:09 AM

Yep, R47.

After his new interview , the shills and the homophobic and desperate stans should stop trying to link Gay Sam with all those imaginary 'girlfriends', who have their own real bfs and gfs.

It's getting ridiculous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 23, 2020 8:35 AM

Date night?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 25, 2020 10:24 AM

Good times at the whisky launch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 25, 2020 10:28 AM

R12/R13 , gayness overload.

Sam wants stronger glutes........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 25, 2020 11:18 PM

Looks like tits and glutes arenā€™t all he is showing off...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 27, 2020 4:10 PM

R52 The Church of Sam Heughan??? lol

They should post the pics of Heughan from that photoshoot with the shortest shorts....... Too gay, perhaps?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53January 27, 2020 7:37 PM

Someone added Sam's Wikipedia page to the Gat actors category. I'm sure it'll be removed but still...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 28, 2020 2:43 PM

[quote]Someone added Sam's Wikipedia page to the Gay actors category. I'm sure it'll be removed but still...

GREAT FINDING, R54!

Here's a screencap, just in case.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 28, 2020 7:59 PM

They have not scrubbed Sam's name from the gay actors list. Yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 29, 2020 3:17 PM

And Sam has just said again in his IG that he's still living 'in a cage'.

Remind me of all his past interviews where he said that 'they were going to put him into a box', that his personal life was like a 'cave', living a 'pantomime'.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 29, 2020 9:48 PM

Well, hell, he put himself in there. Its up to him to get himself out.

by Anonymousreply 58January 29, 2020 9:58 PM

Interesting comments in tumblr after Sam's 'I'm still living in a cage' IG post from yesterday.

[quote]"when Sam said, things were black and white and he is still in a cage is referring to his personal life. He said back then that JA asso. were going to put him in a box. In the first 2 years, he was able to have his gay friends visit him on the set. He travelled with Luke everywhere and he was often his plus#1. Once they became part of Lionsgate, his friends and social life were gone. That is when the MM situation began. He is lonely without his friends from North London. He has said this before."

by Anonymousreply 59January 30, 2020 3:19 PM

Well, someone finally removed Sam from the Gay Actors category

by Anonymousreply 60February 1, 2020 5:13 AM

R60 , so predictable........ Once again, just like it happened when Sam was hired to play The King of Men in Outlander, and all the Sam's bios that stated that he was gay, were scrubbed.

I guess that Sam's PR team and his homophobic shills/stans have been very busy these days but luckily, screencaps are forever :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 1, 2020 5:41 AM

R59

[quote]He travelled with Luke everywhere and he was often his plus#1.

True.

Can you imagine what Sam's homophobic fangirls would have said if Luke were a woman? xd

Sam and Luke; Cait and her husband, Tony McGill. Two couples at the Outlander premiere:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 3, 2020 10:03 PM

Last night, Josh Horowitz asked Sam about his ideal woman and he said "Claire"......lol

Classic closet case reply while pandering the samcait shippers.

Luckily some fans are not fooled anymore.....

[quote]Did he ask ideal woman for what exactly???? Heā€™s a fucking actor selling his show in front of his fucking fans, surely heā€™s gonna pick the main female character and love interest, to have all stupid audience go ā€œawwwwwwā€ and because saying Jessica Rabbit would have felt odd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 7, 2020 5:39 PM

Sam supporting and celebrating TV presenter Phillip Schofield coming out......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 8, 2020 6:20 PM

For those in the back, see R45 ;))

Georgia is dating athlete Olliver Hoare and they have spent Christmas holidays together with his family in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 65February 9, 2020 12:52 AM

Tell me again why itā€™s not weird or creepy that a balding and botoxed 40 yr old actor hangs out with collegiate athletes? Is he planning to drink their blood in his quest for eternal youth? Maybe he was Just looking to meet Ollie? In Hoareā€™s recent IG post the comments From Georgia sounded more platonic than anything, but who knows. Back to S- He over-posts and over-promotes. I used to find him quite attractive and mildly entertaining, but now he just looks pathetic catering to the ass kissing middies and grannies. And seriously, $100 for a blended, new run whisky and its sold out???

by Anonymousreply 66February 9, 2020 9:15 PM

R66 Georgia went to Australia for two weeks for Christmas with her boyfriend Oliver Hoare and spent time with his family there. She has also just spent his birthday with him. they seem to be together since few years now.

Here's Georgia in Oliver's IG stories during their Christmas holidays together in Australia.

And yet, the PR shills and homophobic stans keep trying to link Sam to her.......lol . Another beard who has a a real bf would make Sam look even more ridiculous and desperate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 10, 2020 4:11 AM

Pic of Georgia and her boyfriend Ollie spending holidays together in Australia a month ago. They were also together two days ago in NY and probably, they ate some Cliff bars.

Sam should stop the ridiculous innuendo.....xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 11, 2020 2:34 AM

It seems that Sam's homophobic stans are getting really desperate and keep trying to link him with women - any woman who lives in a different continent, lol-, but it's pretty obvious that these young girls have real boyfriends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 13, 2020 4:16 PM

Yesterday, Sam went ALONE to the Outlander premiere and after party in LA , without parading any fake gf :)

He left the after party early.

His publicist Jennifer Allen, was by his side all the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 14, 2020 9:12 PM

On last night's Late Show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 15, 2020 2:43 AM

So....Samgia is DEAD. As if it was ever alive....... lol.

Now. Sam's homophobic stans will keep ignoring the BIG RAINBOW ELEPHANT in the room.

Notice that they don't allow to reblog this post and pics. They don't want to spread the news about another FAILING PR FUCKERY to make Sam look 'straight'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 15, 2020 3:44 PM

Interesting replies from Sam in Esquire magazine:

Esquire:"You keep single. How about women?"

SAM:"[Raises his eyebrow and laughs]. Well, I havenā€™t divorced yet ā€¦"

Esquire:"So you do look like the perfect son-in-law."

SAM:"I donā€™t know who I am, who do you want me to be?"

Esquire:"Well, Iā€™m going to write that youā€™re the perfect son-in-law."

SAM:"Thank you, I am butā€¦ what if I appear in photographs later doing things I shouldnā€™t?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 17, 2020 1:22 AM

After years of playing up the PR 'fauxmance' to sell the show, now Sam says that Cait and him are 'like brother and sister'.

Or better: Will & Grace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 19, 2020 1:10 AM

PING PING PING

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 21, 2020 8:59 PM

PING PING PING PING

by Anonymousreply 76February 21, 2020 10:41 PM

Well I messed that one up. Shouldā€™ve tried it with my glasses on first. Here ya go...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 21, 2020 10:42 PM

Is this guy bi? Read Purv blog and she published history via his IG comments with Katie Rebekah Osborne that ā€œlookā€ and sound pretty real, but of course, no pictures of them together. The MM stuff still feels fake but she had a whole commentary on that too. And, of course, GE making her way to Cali this week via her IG stories - Convenient with Bloodshot coming out in a couple weeks. How can one guy be so confusing and confused? I canā€™t believe he gives that much of a damn about the old ass bitties obsessed with OL. Why so afraid to photogā€™d with someone, anyone?

by Anonymousreply 78February 24, 2020 12:40 AM

Sam IS Malone.

by Anonymousreply 79February 24, 2020 12:49 AM

Who's bi? Sam? No, he's gay

by Anonymousreply 80February 24, 2020 1:06 AM

R78, Sam is GAY. A BI actor wouldn't need all this shilling, beards, fauxmances, innuendos, PR lies......

Yes, Bloodshot is coming and Purv and the shills are DESPERATE to make Sam look 'straight' after two years without a beard around. Those 'anons' are very convenient to push the same old PR fuckery again.

She's trying to link Sam with ANY woman ( and it's a different woman every week, lol). It doesn't matter to her that those women have ACTUAL bfs or they are lesbians.

I recommend everybody to read R488, R489 R490 from the Closeted Gay Sam Heughan thread to see how Purv tries to re-invent, extrapolate, fabricate and pretzel herself so hard into selling the 'straight' narrative:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 24, 2020 1:20 AM

R78, Georgia is dating fellow athlete Ollie Hoare. They have spent Christmas together holidays in Australia, with his family. The pics are posted on this thread at R67, R68, R69.

Also, Georgia and her bf Ollie have celebrated St Valentines Day. Ollie posted this IG story wishing her a happy vday. See it at R72.

Hannah James is gay too and she has a steady relationship with another woman since years ago.

While Sam was touring with Batman Live (the Rebeka time, lol ) , some fans bumped into him and HIS BF in Greece; Sam got very upset and the fans ended crying. It was posted in on of the earlier DL threads.

One of our regulars and insider (sailingdude), also met Sam during the Batman tour. From the Closeted Gay Sam Heughan Part 5:

[quote] "I have met Sam during his Batman tour. And I can promise you, he is gay. Have you had a look at the pictures from NYCC? You must be completly blind not seeing it."

These are some of the 'girlfriends' that Purv and Co have fabricated for Sam since 5 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 24, 2020 1:51 AM

I mean, she is out in full force tonight ā€œcatching up on Anon questions in her DMā€. She bringing out pics of him and Cody Kennedy, Amy Shiels etc. All of it just stinks to high heaven. Paul Camuso, Purv, Shitner, JA...Iā€™ve never seen anyone require so much babysitting and so afraid to be himself.

by Anonymousreply 83February 24, 2020 2:00 AM

Amy Shiels, another made up 'girlfriend', who has denied dating Sam.

Because in 2011, she already knew that "there was nothing straight about Sam's bat"......xd

She has always referred to Sam as her 'big brother'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 24, 2020 2:58 AM

R84

@SamHeughan Reply to: @amy_shiels "ain't nothing straight about my Bat, you know that!

1:22 p. m. Ā· 30 nov. 2011

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 24, 2020 3:09 AM

[quote]"A blogger is saying Camuso was invited to the OL5 premiere. IF this is true, it lends weight to something I've suspected for some time - that there are some strong links there and that Camuso/Purv are being fed crumbs and innuendo and used by Starz, JA, SH to help push the hetero image. True, neither of them seem particularly credible and even a cursory check shows up hole after hole in the narrative they are pushing, but Starz/JA/SH may assess that the inane chattering is worth it. Of course it backfires and begs the question of why they are playing such farcical games to say he's straight - well, there's an explanation for that, there's nothing straight about his Bat, as he said himself. Everything is contrived in this fame and fortune chase."

AMEN.

Yes, Camuso was invited to the OL5 premiere and he was Purv's source for that event.

[quote] All of it just stinks to high heaven. Paul Camuso, Purv, Shitner, JA...Iā€™ve never seen anyone require so much babysitting and so afraid to be himself.

Exactly. If Sam were straight, he wouldn't need all this shilling, beardings, fauxmances, innuendos, PR games....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 24, 2020 6:46 AM

And we haven't even seen his butt yet after TWO episodes.....

What is the name of that movie where he plays Paul Newman?

by Anonymousreply 87February 24, 2020 2:49 PM

Oh -- An Unquiet Life.....sorry i forgot how to use the inner webs for a second.

by Anonymousreply 88February 24, 2020 2:51 PM

For the newbies, Some interesting posts about Sam being gay from the previous threads that can be found in the DL archive.

From part 33.-

[quote]R573 Ross Morrell, that guy from Twitter used to fuck Sam.

And was forced to close his account.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89February 24, 2020 3:07 PM

People who went with Sam to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland:

[quote]"I started watching Outlander last year and commented on Facebook how much I enjoyed it. My cousin private messaged me and was like "I went to RCS with Heughan,remember?" , I didn't, because my cousin isn't in the acting/directing game anymore and is now working as a "civilian", so I'd completely forgotten he went to the Conservatoire as its now called. I commented that I thought he was lovely and he'd have to intro me when I was next in Scotland (I was saying this jokingly, I'm married.) and he replied "Sorry to burst your bubble, but as gorgeous as you are, I don't think you've got what he's looking for if you know what I mean...And he was like "He's gay. I don't know why this is a thing. I'm sure he's photographed with women, I've seen him around home with women. He is gay. He just is. Didnt know he was saying otherwise. Weird to try and hide it now. Bit of a risk this late in the game."

by Anonymousreply 90February 24, 2020 7:37 PM

About Sam and his guy 'roommate' for ten years.....

[quote]" Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other). I'd drop the "almost," except lighting and camera angles make a positive ID tricky. The timeframe would be just about right. This same man used to post very regularly on Sam's original Twitter account, then went almost completely silent after Sam started to gain some fame. I believe he was a long-time love."

Sam and.....?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91February 25, 2020 1:03 AM

Well now Purv has digressed to reposting Cody Kennedy and her momā€™s IG comments, as well as Abbie Saltā€™s. ALL confirming they dated Sam. It is a full-blown campaign to prove Samā€™s heterosexuality. I donā€™t even know what to say.

by Anonymousreply 92February 25, 2020 1:09 AM

I find it incredibly hard to believe Purv is all of the sudden getting these DMā€™s about Samā€™s past girlfriends. Where have these questions been all along?

by Anonymousreply 93February 25, 2020 1:12 AM

Gorgeous straight guy. Shame he has so many perverted incontinent cunts on here who think he's gay and bearding.

by Anonymousreply 94February 25, 2020 1:14 AM

WELP TROLL THREAD

by Anonymousreply 95February 25, 2020 1:15 AM

Well there ya go...Sam honored to meet this ā€œLegendā€, a notorious sexist and homophobe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96February 25, 2020 2:15 AM

From tumblr:

[quote]Ā She writes those asks herself and uses sock account to basically agree with whatever she spews out. The gay rumors about Sam are heating up again so sheā€™s busy pushing her propaganda. Same old, same old

BINGO. But all this desperated shilling and lies can't hide Sam's obvious GAYNESS........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97February 25, 2020 2:52 AM

R93, Purv is doing Jennifer Allen's PR dirty job , trying to fool fans again since Sam's new movies are coming up.

Going back to the REAL Sam. So who is this guy who travels and shares hotel suites with Sam and 'handles everything'?

[quote]Sam sharing his hotel suite with another guy: March 24 2019. "A friend who works at the hotel in Memphis where the glam people stay, told me he was staying there the night before but was under "deep cover". Only had room service, didn't come to the bar, never was seen checking in or out. Had a suite on the 7th floor with another guy who handle everything."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 25, 2020 2:05 PM

R84 R85 [quote]Amy Shiels, another made up 'girlfriend', who has denied dating Sam. Because in 2011, she already knew that "there was nothing straight about Sam's bat"......xd She has always referred to Sam as her 'big brother'.

Amy wishing happy birthday to her big brother Sam 'ain't nothing straight about my Bat' Heughan:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 26, 2020 1:12 AM

Jesus you repugnant Sam fraus are still here, spazzing on and on and on and on about Perv Muso and all your other autistic fixations.

by Anonymousreply 100February 26, 2020 1:22 AM

R93

Purv isn't posting the screencaps where her 'sources' told her that, for example, Sam and Amy Shiels NEVER DATED.

She keeps LYING, twisting and writing fanfics to make Sam look 'straight' ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101February 26, 2020 2:50 AM

'SM likes. Drip. Same city innuendo. Drip. Hat innuendo. Drip drop. Barely appears in a photo with her, yet identified by the nasty jeans he wore for apparently a week straight (now we know why). Drip drop drip. Same playbook every time. This is absolutely hilarious.'

This is written by the Klan Granny Drip Drop on Twitter, the one who is a Nazi and hates Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 102February 27, 2020 2:13 AM

Interesting mention today on Tumblr. S liked a GE post today and an hour later he had unliked it.

by Anonymousreply 103February 27, 2020 2:52 AM

Before they 'put him into a box' (2016), Sam was flirting in twitter with hot dudes like Stanley Weber:

@stanleyweber: I must say @samheughan do have a really inviting butt....#justsaying"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 27, 2020 3:09 AM

Sam's reply:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 27, 2020 3:11 AM

Next time.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106February 27, 2020 3:15 AM

Sam and Alex Norouzi road trip in Oregon: selling his whiskey, skiing.....

Imagine if Alex were a woman........what these homophobic stans would be saying? xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107February 28, 2020 8:49 PM

r107 we wouldn't have to imagine, you would be telling us....for years to come...

by Anonymousreply 108February 28, 2020 10:09 PM

Raise your hand if you PING!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 29, 2020 6:09 PM

R107

Next stop in the road trip: Mexico.

And Sam has this guy with him......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 29, 2020 10:50 PM

r110. Oh. And I love his flower print shirt.

by Anonymousreply 111March 1, 2020 8:10 AM

Op is a wizened old frau talking to herself for years and years.

by Anonymousreply 112March 1, 2020 11:15 PM

[quote]Sam travelled with Luke Neal everywhere and he was often his plus#1.

[quote]Sam and Luke; Cait and her husband, Tony McGill. Two couples at the Outlander season 1 premiere.

And at the Outlander season 2 premiere (April 2016), Luke was sitting right next to Sam. Then, the PR fuckery started and they have never been seen together again :((

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 1, 2020 11:43 PM

[quote]Next stop in the road trip: Mexico. And Sam has this guy with him......

New pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 2, 2020 4:57 AM

Brokeback Jalisco, lol

by Anonymousreply 115March 2, 2020 3:54 PM

That guy owns or works for TwistLondon an events staffing company. He is married but it looks like is also connected to the Neal brothers...

by Anonymousreply 116March 2, 2020 4:50 PM

The Neal brothers also love whisky.

Why did Luke Neal have to close his SM when Sam started to play the PR game?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117March 3, 2020 2:00 AM

Sam looking happy and relaxed with his guys in Mexico.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 4, 2020 8:22 PM

Now, Sam's publicist Jennifer Allen, is also working for his business Great Glen Company.

[quote]So MPC Sam smoking cigars. What a phony

[quote]Yeah very fitting. Stay healthy and all that. He will do anything they ask of him. Anything.

[quote]PS: thereā€™s no macho smoking or drinking that will be able to erase the effect of Jamie dancing in the scene thatā€™s coming. All that hard work undone in a frame. Again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 5, 2020 9:52 PM

Mary, he was sweating!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120March 7, 2020 4:39 AM

What happened to this guy? He looks like a frightened rabbit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 7, 2020 7:27 PM

The fangirls are not happy with this comment from the journalist Margaret Gardiner. They say that 'it's kinda shade at Sam's sexual orientation'.....

[quote]"Great chemistry, but also, poor Sam, cos we keep pairing him up with his co-stars. actually, I don't think he minds at all, cos he keeps his dating life private - you know what I mean?" This is Margaret Gardiner's reply to someone who said that Sam and Eiza make a hot couple. I don't like this journalist tge "you know what I mean" it's kinda shade at Sam's sexual orientation, and didn't like her pushing of C's marriage and the Maestro pics.

It's not shade, it's the truth. Sam is gay and his fans should accept it and move on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 8, 2020 2:13 AM

[quote]Wow! Just in time for Bloodshot premiere! Guess who has a Brand New Beard! Another JA special, that is ā€œaccidentallyā€ captured

Jennifer Allen has really dragged the bottom of the barrel this time. A playmate and Lionsgate 'MUA' on a night he attends a LG movie premiere.

Once again, 'anons' dropping info in several Outlander blogs. Another desperate move after Sam spent more than a week in Mexico surrounded by guys and before Bloodshot premiere....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123March 8, 2020 7:32 PM

JA's stable is a veritable laundry list of closeted gay actors, some of whom she inherited from her 'mentor' the rottweiler of rottweilers Pat Kingsley. Look how she proudly namechecks Tammy Cruise...

[quote]ALLEN: When I got promoted, Tom Cruise became a client so I was on his team with [Pat]. I was in every marketing, distribution and advertising meeting alongside her, taking it all in. Listening to conversations about posters, like what are we trying to communicate in a one-sheet? How many people are we trying to reach? Whoā€™s this movie for? Those are opportunities that donā€™t come along for someone at that point, so early in our careers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 8, 2020 10:12 PM

Some comments from tumblr:

[quote] Do you think this is a one and done with Sam and the beard?

[quote]Weā€™ll see. Maybe it will be just this one stunt that works better for him with minimun effort and not requiring much skills since as you say he canā€™t pull it off, armpit sweat and all that.

[quote]Def this was a Pr move, the woman is now in Lake Arrowhead with a friend and another man who is seen talking in her IG story

No one, except Sam's homophobic and deluded stans, is buying this new stunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 9, 2020 6:22 AM

Great post from the Closeted Gay Sam Heughan thread about Sam's new PR stunt.-

-" The pap walk just happened to be in a very busy tourist area on a Saturday afternoon (so ā€˜privateā€™, unlike his real private life) with fans there with their cameras for that candid shot";

- "various bloggers had just happened to be fed a heads up name, which they did not pass on - spoilsports";

- "sheā€™s US and US based - convenient for FIFO;"

- "Apparently he just happened to follow her on IG before he went to Vegas, and she has Lionsgate links and attends a lot of their events."

-" She was a Playboy model (but Purv assures us that she hasnā€™t done this for 6 years, although she still models, but not for Playboy), and sheā€™s a makeup artist and of course Purv knew all about her anyway and knows her name starts with G."

And why P knew her name? ;) IF she is the new beard, it will be a new low for Gay Sam and his PR team. She totally looks like a THIRSTY PAID ESCORT:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126March 9, 2020 7:57 PM

Sam is staying at the Four Seasons Hotel in LA:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 10, 2020 9:22 PM

Cue Chris Azzopardi for another gay denial interview right before Bloodshit premieres in 3-2-1...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128March 11, 2020 1:33 AM

I just can't believe that, right now, Sam is whoring out his whisky at the Bloodshot premiere......

Of course, Jeniffer Allen is babysitting him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129March 11, 2020 4:22 AM

Ouch, that combover. He really needs to ditch his groomer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130March 11, 2020 4:41 AM

Wondering who the guy is standing next to Heughan. Iā€™ve seen him in other photos with Heughan and Norouzi but canā€™t figure out who he is. Possibly an employee with GGC or something. He was at the Burnā€™s night party as well. Hoping someone can clue me in. Also wondering if this is the boyfriend he hides in plain sight. Rather see that than the bunny of the month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 11, 2020 12:17 PM

That forehead is not moving...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132March 11, 2020 6:21 PM

[quote]Wondering who the guy is standing next to Heughan. Iā€™ve seen him in other photos with Heughan and Norouzi but canā€™t figure out who he is. Possibly an employee with GGC or something. He was at the Burnā€™s night party as well. Hoping someone can clue me in. Also wondering if this is the boyfriend he hides in plain sight. Rather see that than the bunny of the month.

Yes, R131. I think it could be the same guy who was with Sam at the Burns Night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 12, 2020 8:34 PM

One of SH recent likes on TW. Is he worried about something or is this part of the new narrative?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 12, 2020 9:16 PM

We already knew that Sam's favourite song is Erasure's L'Amour.

A couple of days ago in The Late Late Show with James Corden, when asked about his first crush Sam could only come up with this 80s boy band.....

PING PING PING

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 13, 2020 8:25 PM

Your favorite pinging fan boy is back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 13, 2020 8:57 PM

Wasn't he once asked about female movie star crushes and he said Jessica Rabbit? Channeling his inner drag queen...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 13, 2020 8:59 PM

It seems that Sam has started to block IG posters who talk about him being gay. I guess those comments don't go well with his current and desperate PR narrative.

Didn't he say in the infamous LOGO interview that he " is honored that you think heā€™s Gay"????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 18, 2020 9:57 PM

I believe they may also have been trashing the latest beard. If this is the new beard du jour and he is fully aware how she makes her money, the backlash should come as no surprise. His female Fandom has never been ā€œsaneā€.

by Anonymousreply 139March 18, 2020 11:15 PM

It's because of the gay comments, the poster was surprised. And it's not the first time that Gay Sam (or his PR team) blocks the gay comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140March 19, 2020 1:07 AM

Occasionally, the former out and proud Heughan comes up for air from deep in his Hollywood Sunken Place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 19, 2020 1:45 AM

[quote]It's because of the gay comments, the poster was surprised. And it's not the first time that Gay Sam (or his PR team) blocks the gay comments.

Not the first time:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142March 20, 2020 12:53 AM

[quote]It's because of the gay comments, the poster was surprised. And it's not the first time that Gay Sam (or his PR team) blocks the gay comments.

Not the first time:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143March 20, 2020 12:53 AM

Tunagate 2.0 is coming..........waiting for the backlash. Only his homophobic and deluded stans are happy with this PR fuckery.

Last week, CDAN posted this blind item about Sam and his new bearding:

[quote]TUESDAY, MARCH 10, 2020.Blind Item #10. "Our favorite foreign born closeted A- list actor has a new movie coming out. The last beard finally moved on. Honestly, that had to happen. She kept posting photos of her real boyfriend to social media and would get confused what she needed to do for the actor. So, bring in the new beard. The one who shockingly has ties to the company that airs the actor's show".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144March 20, 2020 4:03 AM

OMG.....What a PR mess for Sam!

I love this comment.-

[quote]why was I sleeping when this battle was going on?!??!? Passive agressive douche, told you. And LFMAO heā€™s not with that woman, I mean even if he is, he isnā€™t in the way you all think. But is a delicious karma when his hiding and lies looks way worse than his truth.LOL

What has happened tonight, Sam's meltdown, screencaps, the porn beard's 'movie' in PornHub....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145March 20, 2020 8:12 AM

You live by PR, you die by PR. Did Heughan just "jump the couch?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146March 20, 2020 1:13 PM

Today, CDAN has posted a new blind item about Gay Sam and this PR mess:

[quote]FRIDAY, MARCH 20, 2020. Blind Item #8. "I'm not sure how he didn't know, but our favorite foreign born closeted A- list dual threat actor's new beard has a porn past. He didn't know, but his fans know and are wondering why he didn't pick someone else. I just wonder why he doesn't come out."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147March 21, 2020 2:04 AM

We recommend Social MEDIA distancing for Heughan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148March 21, 2020 5:33 AM

[quote]Samā€™s doing a Twitter Q&A tomorrow, likely from Hawaii. Heā€™s being so obvious. First MPC and now this. Chances he apologizes or admits he made a mistake? A little too late, Sam.

He is in full Damage Control mode.

Is this a new PR tactic to make these closet cases look 'straight'........LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149March 21, 2020 7:45 PM

[quote]Chances he apologizes or admits he made a mistake?

Wanna bet he makes things worse for himself? No doubt, he'll double down on defending his actions and bite back at the snark. If JA runs the show, she'll plant shill questions and supply scripted answers. Either way, his cultists will get what they deserve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150March 21, 2020 8:32 PM

Once again, The Scottish Sun to the rescue but the fans......xd

[quote]Go fuck yourself dude, just make a roll of that Scottish Sun magazine and go fuck yourself with it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151March 22, 2020 2:08 AM

Sam is already blocking people before the Q&A:

[quote]Hes blocking people who will surely call him out today for his twitter live

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152March 22, 2020 10:27 PM

Each time Heughan blocks someone on SM, he flushes a potential Starz viewer, movie ticket purchaser or MPC member down the shitter, right? What is that in terms of ca$h? Add to that gala attendees and purchasers of his booze and other products he endorses? Well, good. I believe in showing the world one's true colors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153March 22, 2020 10:54 PM

Can't stand this closet case

by Anonymousreply 154March 23, 2020 1:28 AM

After replying a few harmless tweets, Sam disappeared from the Q&A.............lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155March 23, 2020 1:42 AM

so what exactly is the point of this thread?

by Anonymousreply 156March 23, 2020 3:05 AM

Still looking for Luke Neal...

by Anonymousreply 157March 23, 2020 3:59 AM

Sam is such a liar... He has said in the Q&A that he didnā€™t go to Scotland -and stayed in Hawaii of all the places- to stay away from his mom because he could infect her!

I wonder what Luke Neal thinks when he sees Sam, -'his boy'- lying, pretending, bearding, using a paid escort to hide who he is, blocking fans who call him out on his BS......etc

Where's Sam's dignity?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158March 23, 2020 6:24 AM

Karma's a bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 23, 2020 9:47 PM

And the backslash against Sam's behaviour, continues: Page Six, The Evening Standard...........

And they still don't mention the porn beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160March 23, 2020 10:03 PM

Talk about disillusional! HA!

by Anonymousreply 161March 23, 2020 10:14 PM

all of the people posting on these Sam threads. Do any of you actually know Sam? you all seem to know what he is thinking, what his intentions are, and continually accuse him of things that you seem to "know" that he did on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 162March 23, 2020 11:58 PM

r162. Yep

by Anonymousreply 163March 24, 2020 12:00 AM

R162 youā€™re right of course. Coverage of Covid 19 wasnā€™t all over the news when he planned his vacation that after working so hard for, he deserved. Did he intentionally want to infect people. No. But his actions could put people in harmā€™s way. At this point, heā€™s no better than the spring breakers who refused to listen to the warnings. But what do I know? Absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 164March 24, 2020 12:10 AM

Maybe not intentional, but ignorant and careless. And heā€™s been caught lying about it when his other posts proves he was aware. Maybe a touch of contrition and acknowledging poor decision making. I believe fans and others would be more forgiving is he wasnā€™t shilling himself 24/7 and Posing in front of $100k cars while people in the US are filing for unemployment in record numbers. Insensitive and out of touch with us real folk.

by Anonymousreply 165March 24, 2020 12:13 AM

But donā€™t worry the pride-less and horny granny cunts will forgive and forget as always.

by Anonymousreply 166March 24, 2020 12:14 AM

r162. To make it clear. Yes I met him a decade ago. And yes, he is not into women.

by Anonymousreply 167March 24, 2020 12:19 AM

That much should go without saying...

by Anonymousreply 168March 24, 2020 12:25 AM

[quote]And they still don't mention the porn beard.

Yeah, the best is yet to come.

Sam started following her on February 21. So the question is: who goes on holiday during a quarantine with a guy you barely know? šŸ¤Ø

The answer from tumblr:

[quote]A paid escort who is paid to pretend they are a thing, thatā€™s who

by Anonymousreply 169March 24, 2020 4:46 AM

If he comes out it could cost him roles

Maybe thatā€™s why he doesnā€™t

Or he doesnā€™t want to subject his bf to endless scrutiny

by Anonymousreply 170April 4, 2020 4:34 PM

I disapprove.

by Anonymousreply 171April 4, 2020 4:43 PM

R170 What roles? He blew his big movie break as a leading man in TSWDM by phoning it in. He put not one ounce of passion into his scenes with his supposed love interest. In fact, he was so eminently forgettable that no review bothered to mention him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172April 5, 2020 11:38 PM

R172, other roles he'll get later because he's not an out gay actor.

I don't know what to tell you; I work in the biz and homophobia's alive and well.

Granted, I watch Station 19 and I see multiple same sex couples; maybe things have changed, but how much have they is the question.

by Anonymousreply 173April 13, 2020 4:22 AM

[quote] other roles he'll get later WHEN HE LEARNS HOW TO BE an actor

R173 FIFY

by Anonymousreply 174April 13, 2020 2:25 PM

R158

[quote]I wonder what Luke Neal thinks when he sees Sam, -'his boy'- lying, pretending, bearding, using a paid escort to hide who he is, blocking fans who call him out on his BS......etc Where's Sam's dignity?

It seems that Sam and Luke are travelling together again......

[quote]Sam is working in Scotland, filming Men in Kilts. Matt Neal just posted that he is driving to Scotland #staycation #whisky I wonder if his brother Luke is travelling with him.

[quote]Is that Luke?? Sure looks like Luke to me.

[quote]Sam,Alex, Graham, and the Neal brothers all in Skye this weekend. The man in black is Luke. The reflection is Matt-they look alike. Sam is still with Luke. Easy to disguise in such a large group. I really hope this to be true. He deserves a committed and loving long term relationship."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175September 6, 2020 5:49 AM

CDAN Blind item about Sam and Luke.......and Camuso, the obsessed publicist....xd

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 02, 2020 Blind Item #9 Our favorite foreign born closeted A- list pay cable actor has been traveling with his boyfriend again which brought out the publicist to go after anyone on social media who says the pair are more than just friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 6, 2020 5:56 AM

Sam should just marry Luke and then come out to the public.

by Anonymousreply 177September 6, 2020 5:59 AM

he doesn't need to know how to act anymore than he already does.

by Anonymousreply 178September 6, 2020 6:09 AM

[quote]Sam should just marry Luke and then come out to the public.

Sam looked so happy with Luke......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179September 6, 2020 9:44 PM

Today, in Edinburgh:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180September 8, 2020 8:10 PM

PINGING to HIGH heaven

before the Hawaiian PR disaster......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181September 9, 2020 5:54 PM

Seems like Heughan's way overdue for getting his tits out. What happened to the weekly shirtless shots and sweaty workout vids his cultists have come to expect?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182September 10, 2020 2:20 PM

Heughan's tits have been a huge selling point for his cult, MPC. His PR even arranged for JJ to squawk about 'em.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 10, 2020 2:42 PM

Heughan's tits have been a selling point from the start. We were first introduced to them In this early Rapelander episode, where the insanely pumped tits of his character Jamie Fraser dominate the scene. In contrast, his love interest Claire's tits appear to shrink in shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184September 10, 2020 2:57 PM

Even on the bloody battlefield of Culloden, it was a mighty tit muscle that led the charge against the Redcoats...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185September 10, 2020 3:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!