Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SAM HEUGHAN, CLOSETED GAY ACTOR, LEAD IN "OUTLANDER" --PART 33

For the newbies. He's 38, never married, no legit girlfriends though his PR team is pathetically pretending otherwise in SM. He pings to high heaven.The bios that stated he was gay, have been scrubbed. Last year, Heughan and his rumored bf -Luke Neal- spent over a month travelling together around the world. Sam also brought Luke to the Outlander premiere and several private parties. . After this trip, the gay rumors about Sam were everywhere and Luke -an actor and writer- deleted ALL his SM. People who met Heughan at the British theatre, say that Sam was openly gay before the STARZ contract:

[quote]"Knew him in the theatre scene back in the day. Nice guy. And openly gay then."

[quote]"Oh darling, of course I’m an old gossip. Have you never met a theatre queen before? Everyone in the biz knows he’s gay, which is not a big deal here. But it is in the US and in the movie industry, so I don’t think anyone was shocked or upset that he’s decided to closet. He's Luke Evans 2.0"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600June 4, 2018 4:29 AM

R565 from the previous thread:

R573:

[quote]That guy from Twitter used to fuck Sam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2018 7:15 PM

For the newbies . Sources confirming that Sam is gay.

Our darling, Lady Goodman, whose cousin actually met Sam at the Real Conservatoire of Scotland, confirms that Sam is gay:

"I started watching Outlander last year and commented on Facebook how much I enjoyed it. My cousin private messaged me and was like "I went to RCS with Heughan,remember?" , I didn't because my cousin isn't in the acting/directing game anymore and is now working as a "civilian", so I'd completely forgotten he went to the Conservatoire as its now called. I commented that I thought he was lovely and he'd have to intro me when I was next in Scotland (I was saying this jokingly,I'm married.) and he replied "Sorry to burst your bubble, gorgeous as you are, I don't think you've got what he's looking for if you know what I mean..."

[quote]"And he was like "He's gay. I don't know why this is a thing. I'm sure he's photographed with women, I've seen him around home with women. He is gay. He just is. Didnt know he was saying otherwise. Weird to try and hide it now. Bit of a risk this late in the game."

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2018 7:17 PM

Lady Goodman added:

[quote]"I don't have a lot to add that hasn't been said,but all I know is this - The person who told me that Sam is gay, has no skin in the game. He's not bitter, he liked Sam when he knew him and he's no longer in the entertainment industry so there's no reason for him to lie or be malicious. He didn't even realise it was a big deal and honestly, we both didn't think Outlander was that big at home (Scotland), he's never even seen it beyond a few minutes and he didn't see it as outting him, he thought he was out."

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2018 7:18 PM

[quote]" Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other). I'd drop the "almost," except lighting and camera angles make a positive ID tricky. The timeframe would be just about right. This same man used to post very regularly on Sam's original Twitter account, then went almost completely silent after Sam started to gain some fame. I believe he was a long-time love."

Sam and.....?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2018 7:19 PM

r1 I want to know how anyone found that random post unless they are the one that posted it.

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2018 7:21 PM

R4

Sam and.....?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2018 7:21 PM

People who has met Sam's ex boyfriends......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2018 7:23 PM

More sources about Sam being gay, from the previous threads:

[quote]"I’ve known he’s gay since right after he was cast. Many UK fans I befriended early know it and shared that information. They have family and friends who work on Outlander. Others knew of Sam beforehand. Even though crew/production/cast sign NDAs they do share gossip with people they are close too who wont talk openly. Back then everything was more accessible but once the show premiered. and was a huge success, the UK fans all shut up. It’s like a protective shield around Sam to help him keep it a secret. But the truth is out there. More recently, I found out that the brother of my fiance best friend hooked up with Sam in drama school. It was in the context of a casual discussion when both the brother and my guy were both in a Barbour store together. The brother mentioned it in passing after seeing Sam in the window and my guy told me because he knows I’m a fan of the show. It’s NBD in Scotland or the rest of the UK. It’s an open secret scenario."

by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2018 7:25 PM

Another source from Edingburgh:

[quote]"Straight woman lurker here and I'm actually embarrassed by the "he's gotta be straight" troll. He's not straight. My friend is from Edinburgh. His folks live in the same neighborhood as Sam's. Not exactly a secret and here's the amazing thing, nobody there gives a shit. Sam's a nice guy, so is his family. Its only the fans in the US that seem to lose their shit about an actor's personal life. For me, Sam's a cute pup but give me some Graham McTavish any day!"

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2018 7:26 PM

People who have met Sam:

[quote]"In my opinion and what my gay friends say, who met him, he is a very nice adorable guy. As he self stated, he was raised from Hippies. Which have you to think, because he is born 1982, so Hippies time was already done. His father, who left the family, (and who gave him the genetic lottery gens), when he was two years old, was a Steiner school teacher. In the earlier days of OL, Sam gave a lot of interesting, thoughtful intervies not hiding his sexuality. The real Sam, knows what he is, it is a pity, that he choosed the closeting, which he, big points for him, has reduced to the lowest point."

[quote]"He was always gay, for them to read in between the lines. He tried not really to hide it. All his interacting with straight Steven McCree.Posting their banter on SM. Talking about officially of "9 of 10" Steven Crees testicles and dick. Sam is gay and probably a bottom, and 55 years of my life and every day more are telling me, that I am right to spread this here,"

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2018 7:27 PM

R562 from the previous thread:

[quote]The PR shill who got busted for lying about the beard and the Met Gala on her IG has edited her post...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2018 7:31 PM

[quote] The original version.....

The made up shamzie 'sighting' in NY:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2018 7:34 PM

Link to thread #32:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 17, 2018 7:35 PM

When Sam used to take Luke Neal to the parties.

Two couples: Cait and her fiancé Tony McGill; Sam and Luke Neal:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 17, 2018 7:38 PM

Yay thread 33 ....thanks. Wonder how many threads before he comes out again .

Let's TB's time is truly up(if there will be no other beards that is).

A short video was posted in the official MPC group of Sam combing John's beard and hair indeed. Sam isn't trying to hide anything.

by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2018 8:18 PM

*let's hope

by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2018 8:19 PM

[quote] [R1] I want to know how anyone found that random post unless they are the one that posted it.

Maybe the guy reads here and did post it himself.

by Anonymousreply 17May 17, 2018 8:32 PM

My thought exactly R17

by Anonymousreply 18May 17, 2018 8:34 PM

R17, well, of course; he's referring to himself in the third person. Why not just say "I fucked Sam?" Also suspicious that his TW account starts in 2012 with two posts and then jumps to two days ago.

by Anonymousreply 19May 17, 2018 8:40 PM

Regardless, we don't need personal accounts to prove what's been abundantly clear since day one.

by Anonymousreply 20May 17, 2018 9:00 PM

R20 Well said.

by Anonymousreply 21May 17, 2018 9:03 PM

[quote]True, someone leaked a shot of the video from the private MPC group.

Hey, R597 from the last thread, how 'bout posting a link?

by Anonymousreply 22May 17, 2018 9:04 PM

We don't care if you're an LGBTQIA+ troll or a straight troll; if you're a shill, trying to derail the thread or misrepresenting yourself, you're busted.

by Anonymousreply 23May 17, 2018 9:10 PM

r597 if you are a member of MPC please do not post that link.

by Anonymousreply 24May 17, 2018 9:18 PM

r24. Yes. We do not. We have signed for it.

by Anonymousreply 25May 17, 2018 9:38 PM

I wasn't the one who posted it but it's a private FB group so you couldn't see it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 26May 17, 2018 9:39 PM

R25 are you a lady? no offence of course.

by Anonymousreply 27May 17, 2018 9:43 PM

Asked it because most MPC member are

by Anonymousreply 28May 17, 2018 9:43 PM

r27. I am the PR oracle.

by Anonymousreply 29May 17, 2018 9:47 PM

R29 haha most oracles in the old days were women. It's fine, I always enjoy your predictions you seem to know what you are talking about. Namaste.

by Anonymousreply 30May 17, 2018 9:50 PM

r30. Thank you. I

I am good with with thoughts sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 31May 17, 2018 10:28 PM

Sam and Jared I assume are friends. He must of had Sam's okay to put the blonde lady out there as the mystery blond. Creates BUZZ ,no. Seems to be working. The Shamzies think he should explain. I thought they have sources and know everything. buzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 32May 17, 2018 10:59 PM

R32 Cray-Cray.... Plain and simple.... Cray-Cray..... I need a drink...

by Anonymousreply 33May 18, 2018 12:06 AM

r33. Me too. But it is to late in my time zone

by Anonymousreply 34May 18, 2018 12:18 AM

Cait Balfe and her gay best friend Sam......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 18, 2018 12:45 AM

I have a screenshot of the video that was posted. I am not a member of MPC, I found the picture on one of the shamzies’ tumblr s and took a screenshot before they deleted their post. How do I post pictures on here?

by Anonymousreply 36May 18, 2018 1:30 AM

You post the URL in the Web Site Link field below the Comment and Posted By fields.

by Anonymousreply 37May 18, 2018 1:34 AM

[quote]A short video was posted in the official MPC group of Sam combing John's beard and hair indeed. Sam isn't trying to hide anything.

R36, I've found that screencap in tumblr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 18, 2018 1:48 AM

I love people that have respect for rules. people never cease to amaze me.

by Anonymousreply 39May 18, 2018 2:10 AM

Make no mistake that the majority of MPC members are super Sam fans.

by Anonymousreply 40May 18, 2018 2:15 AM

R39 = Finger-Wagging Troll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 18, 2018 3:11 AM

[quote]R39= Finger-Wagging Troll

Yes and she's also bashing these threads. Trolldar her posts.

by Anonymousreply 42May 18, 2018 3:52 AM

Look, either post a link or don't post it, but spare us the "there's a pic out there of bla bla bla" and make everyone search for it.

by Anonymousreply 43May 18, 2018 4:10 AM

[quote]Make no mistake that the majority of MPC members are OBSESSED Sam fans.

Fixed it for you. Heughan's fine with these sad fancunts spending down their retirement savings following him around the globe. Scotland is like their new Disneyland and all the paraphernalia, selfies and autographs they buy at cons are doing what for them? Gathering dust in a closet somewhere? But hey, as long as you can sugarcoat your obsession with the veneer of a charity, nobody has to admit they're pissing away their lives.

by Anonymousreply 44May 18, 2018 4:24 AM

R44 MPC is nothing compared to the confraus. These woman have entire bed sheet sets, king size, with SH face all over them. Their husbands sleep on that face..... Look, I think SH is beyond stink’n adorable, but it’s all just way too weird. What’s next? Underwear?.... Just wrong....

by Anonymousreply 45May 18, 2018 6:06 AM

Okay, TMI.

by Anonymousreply 46May 18, 2018 6:29 AM

The underwear - and PJ's - are already a thing, r45. Sorry, r46.

by Anonymousreply 47May 18, 2018 6:35 AM

Jokes aside if Sam actually starts an underwear line, he'll make so much money...

by Anonymousreply 48May 18, 2018 7:19 AM

R44 true, they are members of MPC because of SH and also still showing off their OL obsession within the group and expect everyone else there to be a fan too. It is tolerated by the organisation so to me that means SH lacks no ego. SH isn't a frequent poster in the group, rarely responds as far as I understand. I don't want to be too negative about him, he is very kind in person and a talented actor. Should get his priorities sorted though be out and proud. In the meanwhile gay men are afraid to walk hand in hand in public. Don't be surprised if there will be an underwear campaign.

by Anonymousreply 49May 18, 2018 8:05 AM

r49 17th century horsehair bloomers? With Sam’s face on the arse. Go for it Sam!

by Anonymousreply 50May 18, 2018 8:09 AM

R50 lol I expect male underwear

by Anonymousreply 51May 18, 2018 8:11 AM

r51 okay, horse hair Y fronts. Turn on for some...

by Anonymousreply 52May 18, 2018 8:14 AM

R39 the mpc organisation is a mess it has grown too fast they can't keep up in general and certainly not with the posts in the FB group. They censor some posts but all the OL fan stuff is ok apparantly

R52 actually your first campaign idea was quite brilliant: "sit on my face and tell me that you love me" lol The horse hair will do too though. Ok so many skilled people here on DL Sam should leave all the marketing to us

by Anonymousreply 53May 18, 2018 8:17 AM

edit: referring to monthy python's sit on my face song

by Anonymousreply 54May 18, 2018 8:19 AM

No.

We are not here to discuss MPC. Wrong place.

by Anonymousreply 55May 18, 2018 10:19 AM

In my opinion the orginisation reflects his behaviour and why has not come out again

by Anonymousreply 56May 18, 2018 10:37 AM

Thanks for the full disclosure, R55. I heard they keep increasing the membership fee and decreasing the direct interaction and exclusive content with Heughan.

by Anonymousreply 57May 18, 2018 12:21 PM

R57 This is correct.Not just with Sam but all the coaches. They all seem not to be very much involved in the group. Like I posted, hardly any interaction and still mainly OL obsessed fans are members(sorry PR Oracle, I believe you are not one of the crazies).

by Anonymousreply 58May 18, 2018 1:05 PM

MPC is relevant to discuss in the context of this actor's increasing ability to milk his rabid OL fans for ca$h. At first, it seemed like a charity for Bloodwise with a fitness component but it's been clarified that it's actually a business with a charity component. Increasingly, it sounds like a cult of Sam Heughan worshipers. Next, we'll be hearing about secret handshakes, ritual sacrifices and Kool-Aid. Okay, I'm kidding.... sort of. (Now, watch the crazies descend in 3... 2...1...)

by Anonymousreply 59May 18, 2018 1:16 PM

r58. Yes. Thanks. To make it clear. I joined it two years ago, because i liked the Programm. Which I am still benefiting from. And which brought me back to Sport and fitness. And because it is much cheaper, than joining a gym.

There may be members, who just joined to get some kind of private access to Sam. Which never worked. There are more than 10.000 others. And for the obsessed, who want to talk and meet him, going to a con is probably more successful.

by Anonymousreply 60May 18, 2018 1:16 PM

I heard that the cons are very strictly policed with long lines waiting for your autograph or photo with the star which is reduced to a few hurried seconds and then you're whisked out for the next poor fucker.

by Anonymousreply 61May 18, 2018 1:31 PM

Which is why they're called "cons."

by Anonymousreply 62May 18, 2018 1:51 PM

R60 nothing wrong with the programm itself indeed

Actually they are not as much Sam obsessed as they are Jamie obsessed so yes a con is the best place for the Gabaldon Cult.

by Anonymousreply 63May 18, 2018 2:22 PM

This was posted on a past thread, but it's an interesting contrast in the context of this conversation about cons. I know Sam's opportunities have been different from those of McDormand, but he also wants something different, I think. It's sad that what he wants seems to require him to show us a fake idea of himself. Of course he should keep a private life, but there's something about how he markets himself, including hunky hetero Heughan, that is affecting his acting as well (imo).

Anyway, for Frances McDormand's dedication to the art of acting, and rejection of making a buck off of just being famous. I'm a sucker for reading about celebrities as much as anyone else (obviously, I'm here), but the idea of standing in line for hours for a quick "moment" - or spending hundreds more for one of those table meet & greets, with all the fake bonhomie that must be required from the actors - it repels me. It's so transactional. Pay $$, get a word and a smile. It's not genuine interaction. Whereas good acting, or any art, gives us "the human exchange," as McDormand puts it:

"She paused in the street. “I say: ‘What’s your name?’ ” She peered into my eyes and grasped my arm. “I touch them. I look at them. I have a real exchange,” she said. “I’m not an actor because I want my picture taken. I’m an actor because I want to be part of the human exchange.”"

The whole article is worth reading on its own merits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 18, 2018 2:36 PM

MPC is actually a great program. Sure the bait is SH, but it’s a well thought out program. Good for Sam. OL fraus are everywhere. “Jaime” & Sam are brands. This is not a new trend. So what. Not going anywhere.

R48 LOL SH is no dummy! Cash cow! I would if I were him!

Now, let the PR parade continue.... That’s also a cash cow.

by Anonymousreply 65May 18, 2018 2:40 PM

I love your input R64 it resonates with me and it might also be the ambivalent thing about wanting something and not being able to be yourself in the process. The latter is probably the mistake SH makes in believing his management. McDormand speaks truth.

by Anonymousreply 66May 18, 2018 2:51 PM

R64, R66 .....Love, love, love McDormand and what she stands for! Sam could use at least a page from her playbook.

by Anonymousreply 67May 18, 2018 2:58 PM

Met Sam at a con few years ago. It was brief, but he was genuine. Was still talking to me as I was whisked away. Picture taking was also very hilarious as his long fingers went a little too low, he quickly curled them up, I started laughing, and ended up with a great shot! He was fabulous. The con folks were the money grubbers. Poorly organized. Could care less about the people. It's all about the $ and fuck everything else. So I blame them for these shitshows. Seemed actors were just as abused as the fans. Going to try one in Chicago to see if it's better than UK.

by Anonymousreply 68May 18, 2018 4:00 PM

Sam would be darling in a pair of those kangaroo typle undies. Look what it did for David Beckham. Who wouldn't buy a pair or three of those for their partner?

by Anonymousreply 69May 18, 2018 4:12 PM

R69 LOL yes if I had a partner I def. would I do think Sam is bigger than David

by Anonymousreply 70May 18, 2018 4:46 PM

R64 love that woman. This is exactly what has been lost in the art. The human connection. FM is spot on. As a matter of fact, th human connection is lost in general. I’m honk abut how different this entire thread would be if all of us on DL were talking at a round table. I love acting by

by Anonymousreply 71May 18, 2018 4:49 PM

The thing is a lot of people seem to think being a fan of an actor is about obsessing over them and their personal life, not just following their work, and it creates this weird entitlement where they think they own the actor and the actor has to behave to please them. It's weird as fuck, not healthy, and if you choose to make money off of that then you're basically whoring yourself out to the mentally ill. I agree that this affects his acting, because you can either be a branded personality, or a serious actor, but not both. It's interesting to look at the difference with Caitriona, they're both kinda at the same point career wise and the same opportunities, but she hasn't turned herself into a brand to make a quick buck, and she knows there's no longevity in going for the types of roles that depend on looks and sexiness. Her approach seems a lot more sensible.

by Anonymousreply 72May 18, 2018 4:53 PM

R71 continued....(iPad took a dump)

I love acting and I love to follow actors, but it needs to come back to everything FM talk about.

by Anonymousreply 73May 18, 2018 4:53 PM

R72. Agreed, but, although Sam is a big boy, remember there are a butt load of control mongers behind him who dictate this path he’s on. They sign his paycheck. He is literally their product to sell. I believe in Sam and his work. My hope is that this charade will end one day and he will live and work authentically.

R68 So true....

by Anonymousreply 74May 18, 2018 5:01 PM

[quote]if you choose to make money off of that then you're basically whoring yourself out to the mentally ill

You mean like psychoanalysts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 18, 2018 5:11 PM

[quote]it creates this weird entitlement where they think they own the actor and the actor has to behave to please them

You mean like the people here that think he should behave the way they think he should?

by Anonymousreply 76May 18, 2018 5:15 PM

R76. There are diverse opinions expressed here, but mostly what I see is commentary. I personally think the PR shilling and focus on celebrity affects the acting, for the reasons so eloquently stated by McDormand. Obviously she's the exception that proves the rule in the celebrity mill that is HW, and Sam Heughan is not the only one grabbing for the kind of opportunities that demand that kind of shilling. Nor is he the only gay actor who's gone into the closet as part of the deal. It's his choice, within a shitty and homophobic industry. My comment is that it does affect the art of acting, for all of them, including him. He was a better actor when he was doing the courageous roles in theater.

by Anonymousreply 77May 18, 2018 5:24 PM

[quote]You mean like the people here that think he should behave the way they think he should?

R76, "The people here" means what, exactly? Homosexuals? People who are trying to have an intelligent discussion about the craft of acting and the pitfalls of fame, branding and celebrity? People who can admire an actor without obsessing about him? People who pay attention to LGBT celebrities and have opinions about their choices? People who can share their hopes about how people will behave without trying to make them behave a certain way? People who can find common ground in a discussion forum without some sort of social media agenda? People who can have a respectful dialogue without trying to derail the thread?

by Anonymousreply 78May 18, 2018 6:19 PM

R78 Spot on! Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 79May 18, 2018 6:32 PM

R76, you can run but you can't hide, James Dean troll. We can always can tell it's you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 18, 2018 6:52 PM

What makes ur lot any less obsessed ? You all are fixated on how the man's sexuality affects his acting and how he should be his authentic self . You objectify him as much if not more than the female older Outlander fans. You think because u all came out everyone should. In reality ur sexuality should not define who u are. You all think ur shared sexuality somehow gives u the right to be dictators of how a man or woman lives their life . There is a very nasty component to some of these comments a lack of maturity. We all struggle with something and that journey is no one elses business.Purposely outing someone is not going to change the publics bias unfortunately speed main streaming of a lifestyle. Life is a marathon not a sprint.

by Anonymousreply 81May 18, 2018 6:59 PM

r78 Don't turn this into a homophobic post because it isn't. it is for all those people here that think that Sam should live the way they dictate. Calling him out here to announce he is gay. Telling him that he is hurting himself and others. there is no support for him here to live his life the way he chooses. It used to be a thread trying to find out if he was straight or gay and it could be quite amusing and funny. Now it's a thread criticizing every little thing he does. his acting, MPC, who he chooses to date or have as a beard, how he dresses, how bad his hair looks, how tired he looks, how he should be doing this or how he should be doing that. Sam has done more for others than anyone here will Ever even Hope to do. He's doing a great job with his life and His Karma is great.

by Anonymousreply 82May 18, 2018 7:38 PM

r81. First time posting obviously here.

We, the long time inhabitants oft this thread, we have some rules.

We discuss here gay actor Sam Heughan. We talk about his craft as an actor, even before OL.

We are here because we adore him as a person, who is be worth that.

We talk about, that he is in the closet and we do that because we think, that this is not necessary nowadays.

And we try here, spelling words properly. Even, like me, english is not our mother tongue.

by Anonymousreply 83May 18, 2018 7:41 PM

R82 No one is saying he isn't doing any good but being happy in the closet, dictating his life? try truly reading the threads. no way. He deserves better than closeting. No one should be in the closet. He could be an example and he should be happy. Who are you to judge his karma? or anyone's? the intergalatic karma alliance?

by Anonymousreply 84May 18, 2018 8:07 PM

Thanks R83 Oracle

by Anonymousreply 85May 18, 2018 8:08 PM

Pretty homophobic rants, there, R81/Lisa Jones. Implied are the assumptions that, as LGBT people, we want to be defined by our sexuality and that we're a monolithic group who all share the same opinions. The posters here are entitled to their opinions about Sam Heughan and related topics. There's a difference between respectfully disagreeing and repeatedly sniping with rude remarks and insults for the purpose of derailing the thread. That's being a troll, and we'll call you on it.

As for karma, R82/Lord Krishna, what you focus on grows. Take care of your own business. Like I said to R31, people are entitled to their opinions. You are not helping Sam Heughan by ranting at them. If his karma is great he doesn't need your help. You are bolstering your ego by trying to appear heroic. If you really wanted to help him you would silently and humbly help yourself by striving to be a better person.

by Anonymousreply 86May 18, 2018 8:12 PM

R86 wow, impressed that you can write down what many of us feel. Totally agree

by Anonymousreply 87May 18, 2018 8:17 PM

[quote]It used to be a thread trying to find out if he was straight or gay and it could be quite amusing and funny. Now it's a thread criticizing every little thing he does. his acting, MPC, who he chooses to date or have as a beard, how he dresses, how bad his hair looks, how tired he looks

Uh, R82, did it occur to you that maybe the guy has changed and people are commenting about that? Where have you been? Mostly, we can see how much you take each criticism on board like it's a personal attack. I wonder if a bitchy gossip site like DL is really the right place for you to spend your time. Consider your blood pressure.

by Anonymousreply 88May 18, 2018 8:31 PM

[quote]Who are you to judge his karma? that's just it, you Don't know who I am

I really was not trying to derail the thread but was hoping to get it back were it was. I can see now there are too many that don't want to see so it is kind of hopeless.

you can go back to your critical, judgmental, everyone should live the way I dictate ways. I'm done.

I hope you are no longer reading.

by Anonymousreply 89May 18, 2018 8:40 PM

[quote]It used to be a thread trying to find out if he was straight or gay and it could be quite amusing and funny.

[quote]I really was not trying to derail the thread but was hoping to get it back were it was.

R82/R89 Oh please, this thread has always been bitchy. Tell us, again, how you were trying to get the thread back to being more "amusing and funny?" You weren't. Peace out, troll.

by Anonymousreply 90May 18, 2018 8:51 PM

lol the MPC talk seems to have hit a sore spot with people.

Thank you R78 perfect answer. People here wish he didn't have to hide being gay and engage in weird fake relationships. That's called feeling empathy for a fellow human and wishing them happiness. It is not the same thing at all as the people who think Heughan exists just to live out their fantasies and only see him as an object. If you can't see the difference there then I can't help you.

Exactly R88, these recent posters seem to live in a world where everything is either blind support or hate. There is a thing called nuance, you know? It's a lot more fun to discuss. I don't see it as criticising for the sake of criticising. There are a million bland places to discuss the Outlander actors where critical opinions are verboten. Why not go there, instead of trying to censor one of the few places where people can be honest and bitchy.

by Anonymousreply 91May 18, 2018 8:55 PM

+1 R90 also these threads are still funny!

by Anonymousreply 92May 18, 2018 9:08 PM

Yes R91 agree...

MPC being the sore spot well, the intention was/is good of course but let's not pretend it's a lot more than a Jamie Fraser fanclub as far as member go and the organisation is not doing anything to market it differently. The latter I personally dislike because it could be so much more. Sorry for the other MPC members here but this is my experience after a few years. This is the marketing aspect, I do agree that the program itself is fine and helpful.

by Anonymousreply 93May 18, 2018 9:15 PM

R92 yes they are

by Anonymousreply 94May 18, 2018 9:18 PM

I read an interesting article on Allison Mack and the sex cult she became involved with and helped recruit and brand woman to have sex with the leader. The article talked about how many celebrities are insecure and miss the adoration when it dwindles and are easily led into these cults. She is in a lot of legal trouble. She started on Smallville when she was 18 and felt inadequate that she didn't go to college instead. It is a very cautionary tale. It mentioned Tom Cruise and Scientology. Hollyweird strikes again.

by Anonymousreply 95May 18, 2018 11:26 PM

Plugs for Sam. It had to happen sooner or later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 19, 2018 1:14 AM

No shame in that. Can't win every part of the genetic lottery and tbf he did pretty well there. (And has worked hard to stay in shape.)

by Anonymousreply 97May 19, 2018 1:31 AM

Baldness in young men is caused by an excess of testosterone, which many would see as a good thing.. The tendency is also inheritable.

by Anonymousreply 98May 19, 2018 2:20 AM

Con fraus beware! Sam has just canceled another con, in Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 99May 19, 2018 3:07 AM

R99 I guess this means he'll have another project in the summer.

I really enjoy the discussion here. May I add that it's very important for Sam not to be typecast. So no more romantic leads role ala Jamie. In the spy movie he went for action and comedy and apparently he kept his shirt on. If he does that movie with Vin Diesel, he'll go in other direction entirely. I think he has to try different things while he has the security and the money from OL. And who knows maybe one day he'll return to theater.

by Anonymousreply 100May 19, 2018 3:42 AM

r99 When were the dates for that Vegas con. if you know? TY

by Anonymousreply 101May 19, 2018 4:00 AM

R101 Just checked 13 -15 July

by Anonymousreply 102May 19, 2018 4:13 AM

r102 They're gonna be up to their tushies doing opening press for the spy movie by then. Surprised he signed up for that con in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 103May 19, 2018 5:17 AM

R99 These woman are crazy. This is going to get ugly.....

by Anonymousreply 104May 19, 2018 5:35 AM

I think he'll be shooting a movie. Of course he didn't know when he was booked for the cons. I expect him to cancel even more. Another busy year for him. I can't imagine when he's sleeping.

by Anonymousreply 105May 19, 2018 5:38 AM

Somebody's karma may take a hit for all those non-refundable flight reservations that need to be canceled. Oh... wait... I hear another hit from the 80's coming on...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 19, 2018 5:44 AM

Sam isn't the only actor going at those cons. Caitriona is going as well. She's the big star of the show. Fans might not even care.

by Anonymousreply 107May 19, 2018 5:52 AM

Of course, Sam did not attend the 100 Cameras Gala with the beard.

And now, the shamzies are drooling over MM's father, lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 19, 2018 9:31 AM

107 there is mostly complaining about his cancelation in one group. They all want to seek their gold tickets. The draw for the majority of women is Sam.

by Anonymousreply 109May 19, 2018 1:45 PM

Check out how much fun that gala was. Tightly folded arms by most and grimaces, not a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 110May 19, 2018 1:53 PM

I hope Sam will indeed work on a new project this summer. Vin Diesel.....I find that hard to believe but who knows. I also wonder what the spy movie will do for his career.

by Anonymousreply 111May 19, 2018 2:58 PM

After Nobu, buying this lady a drink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 19, 2018 3:32 PM

The blonde?

by Anonymousreply 113May 19, 2018 3:39 PM

To me it seems he isn't really enjoying the attention there....his responses seem almost....mechanical.

by Anonymousreply 114May 19, 2018 3:41 PM

113, yes. The woman he was photographed with at Nobu is in the video.

by Anonymousreply 115May 19, 2018 6:07 PM

I even think these ‘fan videos ‘ are contrived. They always appear a few days later than the event, when the idle chatter has died down a bit. They are always sketchy but give just enough to make people think it’s really bts. Have to question everything in this game.

by Anonymousreply 116May 19, 2018 6:51 PM

R115 you're right so he's buying her a drink?

by Anonymousreply 117May 19, 2018 7:51 PM

This is work for him. Well not the kind of work we do. And much better paid.

But still, it is work. Gay actor Sam Heughan has to fullfill so many expectations about being manly.

I like him and I am adore him as he is what he is. And he is a gentleman. Leaving the fans, telling he has to buy a drink for his escort is gentleman.

by Anonymousreply 118May 19, 2018 8:19 PM

Men always buy drinks for me if the hubby's not around, gay or straight. It's nothing but a polite gesture. Sometimes I buy them a drink. Means nothing, but manners and friendship in a normal world. But, of course, the freak case fans, lose their shit completely over this. Why are people so insanely stupid?

Meanwhile, in ShamZie land, r108, the very sick fantasy continues.......because they are so much in love.... SMH I need a drink again....

by Anonymousreply 119May 19, 2018 8:20 PM

R118 & R119 Exactly

by Anonymousreply 120May 19, 2018 8:23 PM

r119. Me too. My dear. But you buy.

OK. I will need my credit card to discuss with you all the stupid and dumbs fans issues. And all the alcohol we would need to survive it.

by Anonymousreply 121May 19, 2018 9:18 PM

Maybe Sam could join us and we could enjoy some Tennents and Laprohroaig....god knows we all need it

by Anonymousreply 122May 19, 2018 9:22 PM

r122. Probably him too!

r122. Keep the beer, but I am here for the hard stuff (was easier to spell).

by Anonymousreply 123May 19, 2018 9:28 PM

[quote]But still, it is work. Gay actor Sam Heughan has to fullfill so many expectations about being manly.

[quote]'Did you see I have a lady with me. that lady there, I'm buying her a drink even though drinks are on the house.' He's trying too hard.

Yep. The lady doth protest too much.....xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 19, 2018 10:46 PM

I love it. Really love it, how Samziie queen is desperatly trying to sell Samzie "encore une fois"

by Anonymousreply 125May 19, 2018 11:16 PM

Related: Out and proud Parsons moves effortlessly between Hollywood and Broadway authentically and unapologetically playing by his own rules. I think he articulates why forums DL is so important for gays as a place to our common language and find validation, support and community.

[quote]It seems to me that there is not a moment, a reaction, a statement, a feeling, a take on anything, that any of these men have in this play from 50 years ago that can't be and isn't daily replicated in the lives of gay people now...

[quote}... you come to the table as a gay person, especially with other gay people, and there is a language. There is a way of dealing that has threads of commonality...

[quote] I think that this ties back into the gay people not coming from gay parents. [LGBT people] are our elders — and that is, at least a percentage of it, of who you are, part of your heritage.

[quote]We are the people of this day and age who are being honest. So that's up to us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 20, 2018 12:25 AM

[quote]I love it. Really love it, how Samziie queen is desperatly trying to sell Samzie "encore une fois"

And meanwhile, the SHAMzie queen #2 -who actually suspects the truth, that Sam is gay- is having doubts about this 'epic love':

[quote]"MacKenzie had her big 100 Cameras Spring Gala last night and it turned out that her parents were there as her “dates” instead of Sam. (And yes, I know that Sam had a busy schedule this week but it appears he didn’t invite MacKenzie to the BAFTAs earlier in the week either. If they are still together–and reportedly they still are–it is odd behavior.)"

by Anonymousreply 127May 20, 2018 1:01 AM

[quote]it is odd behavior

It's not odd behavior if you acknowledge that she's a beard. Then, it makes perfect sense. What's "odd behavior" is that this sad clown has been blogging 24/7 about her.

by Anonymousreply 128May 20, 2018 1:13 AM

r127 Of course, MM's parents are fundamentalist nutters. Remember her dad's favorite fashion accessory - his assault rifle? They must have been thrilled back when their precious little ex-child-star daughter was A) married to Man #1; B) whom she was cheating on with Man #2 - Billy M (I believe her folks would call that "adultery"); C) while she was keeping Man #3 (Sam) in reserve. Family values, all the way. I wonder if they would insist on Gay Conversion Therapy before they would allow MM to get "engaged" to Sam. Let's hope Daddy doesn't just decide to use the AR-15 on Sam instead when he finds out the truth. BTW, I saw some photos of the 100 Cameras "Gala." There were maybe 250 people there.

r124 Yeah, Sam really oversold the Mystery Blonde: "I have to buy this lady a drink." Yeah, right. Make sure they notice your "date."

by Anonymousreply 129May 20, 2018 2:12 AM

Tab’s open. Who’s in?

by Anonymousreply 130May 20, 2018 5:30 AM

What do you think about his whisky? Another thing to keep him occupied. Isn't it hard to make your own whisky? And with so many famous brands out there what chance does he have?

by Anonymousreply 131May 20, 2018 5:37 AM

R131. I’ll try it.... Tab’s open....

by Anonymousreply 132May 20, 2018 5:40 AM

Probably the lady wasn't there for anything more than drinks.... what else was in it for her at that restaurant opening;)

by Anonymousreply 133May 20, 2018 8:31 AM

With this thing about this mistery blonde, Sam has just given the actual receipt that he is gay! No more words needed! He is so naive to think that he has a chance in HW. He doesn’t even know how to proper portray the most common act by closeted gay actors. Someone has to tell him how outdated this behavior is. No one with brains will buy this shit!

by Anonymousreply 134May 20, 2018 11:54 AM

R134 luckily for SH most of his obsessed OL fans have no brains

by Anonymousreply 135May 20, 2018 1:37 PM

Why should anyone feel they have the right to dictate how Sam runs his life or career? What would you do if someone were to do this to you?

by Anonymousreply 136May 20, 2018 1:57 PM

R136 I don't know who is dictating his life here....I only read opinions and observations. No one making up naratives. If you can't see it is not a good thing to be in the closet for society or a person please go somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 137May 20, 2018 2:13 PM

R136, haven't you been paying attention? It's the way we do things, in Hollywood...

[quote]"The first step is kind of instilling this idea that you must be closeted," he says

[quote]"It's an additional way to silence them because it's something that can be used against them if they were to speak out against their accuser, or to try to use their voice to challenge what happened. It's almost like grooming them."

[quote]"Because the threat of being blacklisted and the threat of being outed was very, very real, I think that really speaks to this imbalance of power within the industry."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138May 20, 2018 2:44 PM

The first ingredient in the Hollywood formula is convincing gay actors they should be ashamed of who they are. Then you can move to abuse, oppression, threats, exploitation and ultimate control.

by Anonymousreply 139May 20, 2018 2:50 PM

R139 it makes me sick

by Anonymousreply 140May 20, 2018 3:11 PM

The Samzies are still trying to explain away Sam Heughan being gay. The samcait side is not any better.

It can not be so difficult to see, that actor Sam Heughan is gay. The more pictures oft him being published, the more proofs are out.

How can it be, that women are not able to see it. You even do not need a working and calibrated R

by Anonymousreply 141May 20, 2018 5:31 PM

R141 You mean obsessed OL fans cannot see it. I think there are enough sane women like myself who can see it... This is the problem right, he is supposed to be the king of men, to them he is Jamie.

by Anonymousreply 142May 20, 2018 6:58 PM

Oh, please, I’m an hetero woman and I’ve always known that Sam was gay by simply looking at him. When he is out of character, it’s just obvious. Chrystal clear. I think these women really don’t have brains, nor eyes! Prejudice can make people blind and dumb!

by Anonymousreply 143May 20, 2018 8:43 PM

r143. Me too. Nothing to add.

by Anonymousreply 144May 20, 2018 9:01 PM

Others may suspect Heughan's gay but their religion or homophobia won't allow it; hence, buying into the PR showmance and fauxmance, refusing to acknowledge the debunked SM manipulations, trolling DL to derail this thread, etc. - anything but acknowledging the elephant in the room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 20, 2018 9:46 PM

The happiest I have ever seen Sam look off-screen is when he was wearing his tiara. He was reveling in just being himself. He can be infuriating with his game playing and it is a tragedy that he went down the bearding path, but that happy gay man must be still in there somewhere, and hopefully we will see him again, out and proud. Meanwhile pass the Great Glen (pretty boring name but it may taste great).

by Anonymousreply 146May 20, 2018 9:57 PM

146 where was he wearing a tiara?

by Anonymousreply 147May 20, 2018 11:42 PM

R147 , Sam was wearing a tiara at this Con.

Interesting. I've just googled 'Sam tiara' and I've got a lot of pics of Sam and the beard MM......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148May 21, 2018 12:14 AM

I thought he seemed happiest after world press tour with Luke, dancing in his kilt at the NYC Tartan Day parade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149May 21, 2018 12:51 AM

What happened to this guy? I'm afraid 'Ecstatic Sam' is now in the sunken place...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 21, 2018 12:55 AM

That energy, that life force was blasting. Even cold and wet he looks joyful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 21, 2018 1:31 AM

He looks like a guy who’s been well and truly fucked down to his toes.

by Anonymousreply 152May 21, 2018 1:46 AM

Well he had been touring the mid-and-far-east with Luke for the previous month. But not long after that Luke shut down his SM, and Shitner and TB came into Sam's life; and THAT, so the saying goes, was the end of Happy Sam.

by Anonymousreply 153May 21, 2018 1:50 AM

The Shamzies over on Tumblr are turning on one another left and right. The unidentified blonde is causing a meltdown. Bless them.

by Anonymousreply 154May 21, 2018 2:25 AM

I was present for the tiara picture. He had it on only for the pic.

by Anonymousreply 155May 21, 2018 2:27 AM

[quote]The Shamzies over on Tumblr are turning on one another left and right. The unidentified blonde is causing a meltdown.

Thus proving Heughan doesn't give a fuck about the obsessed blogtards banging away 24/7 trying to make non-existent 'Shamzie' happen. He threw them all under the bus with a new beard.

by Anonymousreply 156May 21, 2018 2:41 AM

Including The Beard herself.

by Anonymousreply 157May 21, 2018 2:53 AM

Eh, they've left it open with the on/off gf label. They could easily bring the now off beard back on if they can't get another stand in on short notice. Any one really believe that one would turn down an all expenses paid trip to walk last in line on the red carpet?

by Anonymousreply 158May 21, 2018 3:23 AM

[quote]The Shamzies over on Tumblr are turning on one another left and right. The unidentified blonde is causing a meltdown. Bless them.

[quote]Thus proving Heughan doesn't give a fuck about the obsessed blogtards banging away 24/7 trying to make non-existent 'Shamzie' happen

SHAMzie queen #2 -CO- is saying that SHAMzie queen -Purv- is a "liar and a bitch". And that she has proofs.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 21, 2018 3:59 AM

Can there be a Circular Firing Squad with only two people? Maybe if you throw in all of Purv's sock accounts .... I love it when a conspiracy falls part! Serves them all right for trying to live in a house made of balsa wood built on sand.

by Anonymousreply 160May 21, 2018 4:28 AM

Who is Purv?

by Anonymousreply 161May 21, 2018 4:53 AM

PurvShilla and the Sea-O Monster are at it, again...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162May 21, 2018 5:20 AM

R159 What’s funny about that rant is: You’re a lying liar who lies about everything (except for that thing we’re both promoting) lol

Seriously though, I hope this feud finally consumes them both.

by Anonymousreply 163May 21, 2018 5:29 AM

And all it took was for Sam to be photographed with a new beard.

by Anonymousreply 164May 21, 2018 5:52 AM

[quote]What’s funny about that rant is: You’re a lying liar who lies about everything (except for that thing we’re both promoting)

Those blogtards are cut from the same cloth. They like ihaving power and influence over the "fandom," or they wouldn't bang on endlessly 24/7, holding court, giving their exalted opinions, putting up with abuse from the emotionally stunted, delusional Gabaldon cultists and then bitching about it like martyrs. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Both have secret 'sources' they won't reveal (of course). Both love to vilify and/or trivialize DL, although they troll these threads constantly and parrot what's said here, word for word. Both address their 'followers' in the same simplistic, patronizing tone that schoolteachers use with young children. It's like a cheaply produced Japanese horror film on infinite loop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 21, 2018 6:25 AM

I never followed tumblr blogs but just read a bit of CO....is this normal in fandoms? I am shocked by the madness and their apparant online war over the control of a fandom.

I had to laugh when I read Sam was spotted making out to Cody in a parking lot a few years ago. This CO is so great at making crazy stuff up she could write a book and become the next Babbeldon

by Anonymousreply 166May 21, 2018 1:16 PM

Sam could partly end the madness if he came out again....

by Anonymousreply 167May 21, 2018 1:17 PM

R167 True, but those poor nutcase-fans wouldn't know what to do with themselves and all that privy inside information they have.......because, you know, they are so intimate and up-close-and-personal to SH, TB, CB and all associated with this giant mutant sized charade.

And for the love of GAWD! He was a gentleman and bought a woman a drink. It happens. What is wrong with these people?

Oh, "Shitner" for Shatner....... That made my day. Never heard of that one. It never occurred to me how loose his canon is either. Cray'Cray! LOL Never paid attention until recently. Of course, Rocket-Man from all those years ago tells all.

by Anonymousreply 168May 21, 2018 4:00 PM

ADMIN QUESTION for you pros: Why is the intro to this thread scratched and faded out? Do any of you see that too? Has been for 3 days. At least from what I'm seeing. It's not stopping the thread, but I thought it was a bit strange....

by Anonymousreply 169May 21, 2018 4:04 PM

R169 Admin, agree but SH has always been a bit different..what baffles me is what R167 says, the hardcore fandom which seems rare compared to other fandoms(as far as I have read) makes his situation as bad as it is. Now OL has been renewed the charade will continue we all fear. The crazy online bloggers etc. those fans are the market but he should come out and end the (online) insanity. The sightings of him with guys are rare unfortunately.....isn't there anyone from Glasgow's west end who maybe encountered him over the past few months online here? Looking forward to see him out again for sure.

by Anonymousreply 170May 21, 2018 4:29 PM

* edit: encountered him in Scotland and are online here in DL

by Anonymousreply 171May 21, 2018 4:30 PM

R169, the intro looks fine for me.

Maybe, the shamzie trolls are trying to delete these threads. It wouldn't be the first time they report us and now, they're really desperate.

by Anonymousreply 172May 21, 2018 6:50 PM

spot on R172 despair

by Anonymousreply 173May 21, 2018 7:01 PM

They think they're going to get DL not to talk about gay themes? Haha

by Anonymousreply 174May 21, 2018 7:17 PM

Yawn. So what else is not new?

by Anonymousreply 175May 21, 2018 7:18 PM

Buzz is buzz. JA & Co. would be crazy to interfere with this thread that gets over 2,000 views a day. That’s her client’s name in front of eyeballs free of charge, whether they click on this thread, visit DL for other reasons or it pops up in search results.

by Anonymousreply 176May 21, 2018 7:31 PM

R172 WHAT? Totally scratched out and faded on my screen. Who knows. Maybe I screwed up.

Anway, right on R176.. DL is one whopping cauldron full of PR exposure no matter what the content and they know it.

Poor ShamZies. They are unhinged. Of course, if I may, I don't think we've seen the last of TB. They still need that parade to keep things on hetero track. A new beard would be weird. Of course, the best thing they could do is allow SH to fly solo. It will be interesting to see.

by Anonymousreply 177May 21, 2018 10:43 PM

R177, you can adjust your DL Settings to make it more visible.

by Anonymousreply 178May 21, 2018 11:11 PM

Thanks R178. Had to switch to asbestos eyes... I get it now.... Now, back to our regularly scheduled network "the gloriously gorgeous smoldering smoke'n hot stink'n cute Sam Heughan whom they shoved into a closet".

by Anonymousreply 179May 21, 2018 11:32 PM

When was the last time Sam was seen with a man who might be a BF? Was Luke really it, and how credible is it that he's with Duncan? That seems to be speculation.

by Anonymousreply 180May 21, 2018 11:51 PM

R180 are you asking for proof? You do realize you’re on a gay gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 181May 22, 2018 12:16 AM

Like we've said before, until our "sources" bring us a DNA swipe from Heughan's ass, it's all speculation. The difference is, we can speculate and leave it there. In contrast, the OL fantards are desperate for their fantasies to be real, like some kind of sick addiction. In fact, we've isolated one and are observing it in the lab, right now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182May 22, 2018 12:35 AM

Quick note re: mystery blonde, thought I read that Purv claimed it was Nicola Pearcey from Lionsgate? I don't know who she is, but she is *not* Nicola Pearcey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183May 22, 2018 2:13 AM

It's touching the way Purv the Psychopath Whisperer talks sweetly to her sock account alter-ego "Anon" like she's calming her own inner, disillusioned child. Metaphorically, PurvMommy Dearest is there to talk herself down from a ledge, soothe herself with Just Jared images of Shamzie and make everything allright.

[quote]Because I know that I will see stuff that will make me rage, stuff I’ll be tempted to correct, and then it will affect my emotional well being...and in the end it will be futile anyway. So, I NEVER go there.

All that bottled-up rage and emotionality has to be kept in check, somehow. Even though she never comes here, she is sure that her inner sock account needs to stay "far, far away" so she won't be infected by TROLLS WREAKING HAVOC in a CESSPOOL OF LIES AND HATE. In other words, LGBT people whose perspective will harsh her opium buzz of fantasy and delusion and let the raging psycho-infant out of its box.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184May 22, 2018 2:31 AM

Oh, Purv's been here. Take that to the bank.

by Anonymousreply 185May 22, 2018 2:42 AM

Gillian Allan ???

by Anonymousreply 186May 22, 2018 2:57 AM

Not positive, but don't think so. I keep seeing a "blonde Justine Bateman" in the London pics.

by Anonymousreply 187May 22, 2018 3:05 AM

I mean a "blonde 1990's Justine Bateman" the real lady is 52 yrs old today.

by Anonymousreply 188May 22, 2018 3:08 AM

R186, she's a model, lives in Berlin and it seems she has a boyfriend.

Maybe Sam and his PR team are browsing Rent-A-Beard catalogues....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189May 22, 2018 4:21 AM

R189, Sam's date was not Gillian Allan -- that theory was debunked two days ago.

by Anonymousreply 190May 22, 2018 4:29 AM

Have you noticed that we have a lot of first time posters???

[quote]Sam could partly end the madness if he came out again....

Yes, please...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191May 22, 2018 4:40 AM

Not surprised psycho purv reads here, her whole life is her insane blog and trying to control SH PR.

R191 yes it does seem that way and more women/fans too.

by Anonymousreply 192May 22, 2018 8:29 AM

R170 I'm from Glasgow, wee bit further out than the west end. I drink in the west end (and other areas in Glasgow) frequently. I've never met him, never seen him - although he's often been out in the same neck of the woods I have as I find out after late night booze fuelled noseys on here once I'm in - just my luck. Cousin and a couple of friends (not close friends) went to RSAMD with him. Other than that - I know naating!

by Anonymousreply 193May 22, 2018 9:28 AM

R193 thank you. I've met people who have worked with him on OL and I have briefly encountered him personally but no info either.....at least the ones who worked with him on set didn't know if he is gay....of course it was workrelated so not the right setting to ask someone about their sexuality I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 194May 22, 2018 10:45 AM

R194 oh he's gay alright, no question about it for me. However I would not speak to my cousin about it, it would seem an abuse of our relationship. She's worked with him in the past on a couple of shows - but I couldn't say they're close, she's friends with him on his personal facebook and is still only very occasionally in touch with him as far as I know

by Anonymousreply 195May 22, 2018 10:58 AM

R195 thanks I didn't mean to say he might not be gay, I feel he is (like you and everyone else here). I just meant to say it's not out in the open on set either, probably PR......

by Anonymousreply 196May 22, 2018 11:02 AM

R196 understood 😊

by Anonymousreply 197May 22, 2018 11:05 AM

[quote]he is supposed to be the king of men

He's more like The King of Menopause.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198May 22, 2018 12:09 PM

R198 pmsl 😂😂

by Anonymousreply 199May 22, 2018 12:42 PM

[R198] You are so right!

by Anonymousreply 200May 22, 2018 12:56 PM

Related: Breaking news... The Pope is dope! *slow clap*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 22, 2018 1:37 PM

Sam Heughan "King of Gays" Either way he is screwed or not screwed. What is a guy to do?

by Anonymousreply 202May 22, 2018 1:43 PM

[quote]Not surprised psycho purv reads here, her whole life is her insane blog and trying to control SH PR.

In that same post she enumerates -- in 18 points! -- all the things wrong with "trolls" (a.k.a. DL) while trying to convince her sock account/self to ignore and step away from their devices. Does anyone appreciate the desperate, OTT, contradictory barely contained rageaholic self-talk going on, here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 22, 2018 2:40 PM

Related: "There’s room for all LGBTQ people to succeed, not just one," said songwriter Justin Tranter at the inaugural "Out to Brunch" event hosted by Milk & Honey's Lucas Keller

[quote]“Forcing people into the closet — or making them feel that they can’t be themselves without facing some sort of criticism — can be deadly, especially if you’re in the public eye,” added Parson James, who noted that he wears a cross earring in memory of George Michael. Earlier in his career, James had his own struggle with forcing open the closet door. “I was signed to a major label that was run by homosexual people and they discouraged me from saying too much about my sexuality,” recalled James. “That was soul-crushing just because you’re in a position of power to empower people like me — and people like those who are coming up and wanting to express themselves. It was a dark realization about the monetization and the product that you become when you’e in the industry.”

[quote]Admittedly, Lambert battled with internalized homophobia as well. “There were moments after my first year or two on the scene where I started getting insecure,” he said. “I started thinking: ‘Do I need to change who I am to fit in, or to achieve success?’ The thing I’ve learned the hard way is that you can’t please everybody. And ultimately, the people who do well in this business tend to be the people that just are who they are. They’re not trying to be part of a trend or dress like somebody else or become palatable. So now I’m at a point in my career where I’m being true to who I am; I’m being authentic; I’m being myself and not making any apologies for it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204May 22, 2018 3:17 PM

Enty has another BI up today that is apparently about Sam, making fun of the ongoing beard shenanigans. (Usual caveats about Enty, etc.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205May 22, 2018 4:51 PM

R204 it's sickening this whole system.Thanks for sharing. R203 sick too....what is wrong with this fandom....

R205 how come the article suggests he's bouncing back to beard MM?

by Anonymousreply 206May 22, 2018 4:56 PM

R205 Well that's the worst news I've heard all day....

by Anonymousreply 207May 22, 2018 5:03 PM

R206 my guess it’s because of his IG like of her charity pic post being seen with the other woman, nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 208May 22, 2018 5:04 PM

R208 thanks....what's up with the insane someone- likes-a-post-on-SM stuff? in what universe does a like on SM mean anything but that? it certainly doesn't mean being involved....c'mon

by Anonymousreply 209May 22, 2018 5:07 PM

Maybe cdan is referring to Balfe? She really been his longtime beard. He’s been pushing back by posting pictures of himself with her cat in her bed and other heavy handed hints that he’s still secretly with Balfe

by Anonymousreply 210May 22, 2018 5:08 PM

Under his newest Tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211May 22, 2018 5:13 PM

I doubt the old beard will be gone so easily. I expect her to show up for his marathon. I so hope I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 212May 22, 2018 5:27 PM

R209 when it pretty much all you have...

by Anonymousreply 213May 22, 2018 5:32 PM

R211 who is Ross Morrell? Hardly ever tweets...

R213 true that

R210 didn't think of it like that but you could be right.

by Anonymousreply 214May 22, 2018 6:07 PM

The BI is no way referring to Balfe. She's officially engaged. It's about whether he's changing beards or bearding strategies in advance of a big movie premiere.

With all the nods to the fact that Enty is half full of shit, it's interesting to speculate that Sam feels more comfortable with Mauzy. Why? Because she's 5000 miles away and doesn't require a lot of work or new energy after two years? Maybe this is showing how uncomfortable he is, at heart, with the charade.

Of course it would be great if he wasn't in the closet at all, but if he's going to continue to be gay on the dl, better that they make him into a man of mystery with a revolving door of pretty dates for the RC. My guess though is they'll stick him with a "relationship," either the same one or a new girl who is more plausible. I don't know why anyone here would prefer a new girl over the old one. I know people like to hate on Mauzy (and the best I could say about her she seems vapid, but what beard isn't?), but the most offensive part of this is the faked relationship and all the lies to hide the gay, not the actress playing the role.

by Anonymousreply 215May 22, 2018 6:16 PM

How to sell TB again. He has met her less the 12 hours since September, no TG, no Christmas, no NYE, no GG pre Party, no Easter, no birthday, no pre met gala, no Baftas. But Steven and the mysterious blonde at the Nobu. And him not at her obscure charity.

And a New nice bracelet on his left wrist on todays pic from doing anykind oft promo shoot in Edingburgh.

Again, how to sell TB again? Even for JA it will be hard, and she failed before. And how to explain her not seeing her since the VF RC? Where he left obviously right after the RC. And only one photoshopped beer ad photo of them.

by Anonymousreply 216May 22, 2018 6:36 PM

Ok, I went to the dark side and just read COs recent post. Apparently PC threatened her when she made certain assumptions about Sam’s sexuality, then forced her to delete all blogs containing said assumptions. I wonder what PC is trying to hide. Hmmm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217May 22, 2018 7:29 PM

Among other egregious things, Camuso strikes me as a self-loathing gay, often the worst homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 218May 22, 2018 7:57 PM

R217 Huh. It kinda sounds like CO was given faked "evidence" to supposedly prove that Sam and MM were really together and that Sam and PC are best buddies with PC being Sam’s "eyes in the fandom” (especially lmao on that latter one!)

by Anonymousreply 219May 22, 2018 8:00 PM

R218 Agreed!

R217 FFS, who are these crazy people?! Paul Camuso? CO? Purv? JA? All of them?

I adore the enormously adorable SH and believe he's a great actor with a lot of potential. He's worked hard. But DAMN I'm questioning his brains. WTF is he doing mixing himself up with the likes of PC, Shitner, JA, JJ, a beard, or any of them? This is like high school lunchtime does Maury Povitch. Here at DL all we want to do is get him out that blasted closet and call out some of the worst shaming known to humankind.

SH, PLEASE, step away from this garbage. DARLING! Get out and be yourself. We'll love ya just the same and even more. SMH

R212 Agreed. Sadly, I don't think this charade is going anywhere? The shit-parade should hit the town very soon again, I'm certain. The little innuendos in the last week have wreaked havoc on the hetero image. UGH PR can't have that. OL just signed two more seasons.

Bracelet? What new bracelet? Sorry, can't remember which comment a new bracelet was mentioned on I think it was spotted on Samin a photo shoot. Correct me if I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 220May 22, 2018 8:03 PM

[quote]I’m questioning his brains. WTF is he doing mixing himself up with the likes of PC, Shitner, JA, JJ, a beard, or any of them?

Seriously, how naive, if not plain stupid, can you get? Didn’t anyone teach him “If you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas?”

by Anonymousreply 221May 22, 2018 8:20 PM

Have another look to the dark side r220. Sam was obviously doing a photoshoot today in Edinburgh and a fan took some pics.

by Anonymousreply 222May 22, 2018 8:21 PM

[quote]Sam was obviously doing a photoshoot today in Edinburgh and a fan took some pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223May 22, 2018 8:30 PM

What's all this "dark side" shit? Please spare us the language of 'Good vs. Evil' religious, cultist persecutors of marginalized people.

by Anonymousreply 224May 22, 2018 8:33 PM

Probably, Sam is filming an ad for his new whisky brand:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225May 22, 2018 8:36 PM

Looks like he’s wearing one of his many freebies watches and a little hair hat

by Anonymousreply 226May 22, 2018 9:05 PM

[quote]FFS, who are these crazy people?! Paul Camuso? CO? Purv?

It's hard to summon empathy for those poor blogtards whose lives are now all about dealing with hate and harassment. They set themselves up as arrogant know-it-alls in the Gabaldon mold and their bloated egos are now getting smacked down hard. Will they ever learn?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227May 22, 2018 9:39 PM

I don't understand how they can spend soooo much time writing lengthy diatribes about stuff that, in the end, does not matter.

by Anonymousreply 228May 22, 2018 10:01 PM

r166

[quote] I had to laugh when I read Sam was spotted making out to Cody in a parking lot a few years ago.

The person who claimed she saw this was the LA celeb stalker/autograph hound who frequently supplies info to Purv. She was also an early super-fan of Sam's and had already taken (and sold) a number of pics of him by this point. You can't tell me she was staked outside this party, was close enough to seem them kiss, and DIDN'T take a picture? Even a grainy one? Even a post-kiss cuddle because she didn't get her camera out fast enough? That always made it suspect to me (besides the obvious...)

by Anonymousreply 229May 22, 2018 10:20 PM

R228, they seem to get off on their own tedious. sanctimonious blather, like some sort of masturbatory/ego stroking/self-soothing effect.

by Anonymousreply 230May 22, 2018 10:56 PM

[quote]Huh. It kinda sounds like CO was given faked "evidence" to supposedly prove that Sam and MM were really together and that Sam and PC are best buddies with PC being Sam’s "eyes in the fandom” (especially lmao on that latter one!)

[quote] just read COs recent post. Apparently PC threatened her when she made certain assumptions about Sam’s sexuality, then forced her to delete all blogs containing said assumptions. I wonder what PC is trying to hide. Hmmm....

Yep.

For the newbies:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231May 22, 2018 11:04 PM

Camuso is indeed a closet case and wierdly obsessed with Sam. I doubt very, very much that he has Sam's ear at this point, but it does look like Sam's PR paid the William Shatner Twitter account, which PC runs, to do some PR (they are known to rent out space on the WS twitter). I think he's rogue now, though.

CO is a sanctimonious drone, but as far as I can tell, a sincere fan. She made one of her convoluted and pious statements about 18 months ago to wit that while she didn't think Sam was gay, none of us can ever for sure say that someone who dates opposite gender persons isn't bisexual (she's notionally bisexual, and she was claiming bi space, basically). And closeted Camuso went off on her because she dared mention any kind of queer sexuality within a hundred yards of Sam Heughan. She didn't even actually say he was gay is the funny thing.

Though it is one the biggest tells that anyone connected with Sam's PR is freaked out when his complete heterosexuality is questioned at all. Poor CO's problem was she didn't realize that her main job as one of the leaders of the shamzie faction was to shore up Sam's heterosexuality. She actually thought it was to defend his honor and MM's from the deluded shippers.

This was all a lot easier in the showmance days with Balfe, but she got fed up with the craziness and wanted to carve out her own path for both private life and career.

by Anonymousreply 232May 22, 2018 11:25 PM

R225 Aside all, he looks delicious. Sam Heughan is a handsome man. Yummy.

by Anonymousreply 233May 23, 2018 12:14 AM

R232, CO is beyond obsessed — the blind leading the blind — and just like the other blogtards, loves to make DL the de facto ‘whipping boy.’ She’s so caught up in her own BS that she admittes it’s spilling over into her personal life. Sad clown.

by Anonymousreply 234May 23, 2018 12:44 AM

[quote]"it does look like Sam's PR paid the William Shatner Twitter account, which PC runs, to do some PR" Yes, Camuso appeared in the Outlander fandom just right after the bearding started and he has posted many comments defending the beard.

[quote]"Though it is one the biggest tells that anyone connected with Sam's PR is freaked out when his complete heterosexuality is questioned at all."

You can tell they're freaked out. It really hits a nerve ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 23, 2018 1:22 AM

[quote]Yes, Camuso appeared in the Outlander fandom just right after the bearding started and he has posted many comments defending the beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236May 23, 2018 1:37 AM

Training for the Edinburgh marathon...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237May 23, 2018 2:09 PM

he looks a bit better....

by Anonymousreply 238May 23, 2018 2:50 PM

[quote]You can tell they're freaked out. It really hits a nerve ;)

R235, exactly. Yet, this never occurs to CO? She's getting all this abuse from PurvMuso for commenting on Heughan's sexuality and she doesn't say to herself, "Hmmmmm? I wonder why those particular comments triggered all this targeted harassment, bullying and hate toward me?" Instead, what does CO do? She carries on blogging about Shamzie. This woman is just as obsessed as the other fans who need to believe Heughan would fuck them in their fantasies. Not rational. Not sane. Not sincere.

by Anonymousreply 239May 23, 2018 3:04 PM

R239, she actually tried, in her signature long-winded way, to explain that bit. Apparently since PC and Purv have written once or twice about DataLounge themselves, that's "proof" that the attacks on her are unrelated to Sam's sexuality.

Paul Camuso of course can't help himself - like any self-loathing closet case, he'll viciously attack anyone who suggests Sam likes to do it with men, but then he'll find ways to focus on the subject anyway; it's what he thinks about. Purv had the one ranting post that went on and on "I would never ever ever ever read DL for one minute!!!!!" To which, sure. Lol. Anyway, that happened recently as gay rumors surged in the wake of Cait's engagement and the girlfriend just being so increasingly obviously a beard.

The way they utterly flipped when CO just happened to bring it up though: if Sam didn't really like sex with men, they would have rolled their eyes, or laughed, or passed it by. Sam's gayness is the rainbow elephant in the room. Don't think of the elephant!

by Anonymousreply 240May 23, 2018 3:32 PM

Speaking of the rainbow elephant in the room...how many ‘gay Sam’ gifs do you see in the eight attached? I found at least four. ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241May 23, 2018 5:16 PM

guy from [R1] posted his ass and dick shot to Twitter. He's certifiably crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242May 23, 2018 5:22 PM

All but one hahaha

by Anonymousreply 243May 23, 2018 5:22 PM

R243 was meant for R241

R242 cock looks nice enough....who is this guy anyway and why was he tweeting about SH in the first place? Angry groupie?

by Anonymousreply 244May 23, 2018 5:24 PM

r241. Great job. Thanks for that. Just got my Laptop started five minutes ago to get some nice gay Sam Heughan pictures posted.

Just for the records, for the needful summary for the next 33 threads we will probably have.

After all that theory, we had at the last 100 posts.

We desperatly need some illustration about the issue, we are talking about...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245May 23, 2018 5:45 PM

# 2. Still searching. I ready love this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246May 23, 2018 5:47 PM

#3. Well meanwhile...

by Anonymousreply 247May 23, 2018 5:49 PM

P. S to #3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248May 23, 2018 5:51 PM

#4. Still adoring gay Sam Heughan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249May 23, 2018 5:55 PM

R244, a first-time poster in the last thread pointed to the TW page claiming that he learned “in a DM” that the guy fucked Heughan.

by Anonymousreply 250May 23, 2018 5:59 PM

R250 thanks but this sounds like Purv or CO( for the gay SH cause)......but still..... the unknown source thing, I don't like it. Sam, a little help here? if you are reading here let us know a bit more. We support the real you.

Thanks PR Oracle, some nice pics. Gorgeous gay man.

by Anonymousreply 251May 23, 2018 6:07 PM

R251 Edit:*Purv or CO 2.0

by Anonymousreply 252May 23, 2018 6:09 PM

r250. Well. Of course you are never be to old, to learn something new.

As we are here, hopefully some are left from the beginning, maybe also some gays are left. We can be proud about defending this thread about gay actor Sam Heughan, we adore, against so many attacs. We've survived outsiders, who tried in so many times, to shut us down.

To make it clear, like someone stated a couple of posts above, we are here to share our believes, we do not have to proof them, because we speculate.

And because we have eyes and a working brain. And a gaydar.

For the elder gays and menopause women? Remember Richard Chamberlain in "The Thorn Birds" and "Shogun"? I was 21 and I was in love with him. It took me two years to realize he was gay. Because i did not know any gay up to that time. Well I knew, but I could not identify them. Those were other times.

But now, 33 years later and the changing of times. How is it so complicate, accepting that there is love between the same gender. And that there are people like me, which are not so sure about her gender. And individuals, who change their gender.

It makes me angry and desperate, that this is not common sense. That people can make a career in any place and any profession, because they are good in doing that? An engineer as same as an actor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253May 23, 2018 6:54 PM

What always comes to my mind, when reading it on the tumblr sites. When it comes to the really proof, they fail.

Well, I also fail, giving a proof picture that I met Freddy Mercury in Munich during his time in the 80's. But that was long before mobiles and Smartphone cameras.

But nowadays if you can't proof something, you can do it:

And this sounds for me, like coming out of nothing and mostly phantasy to make yourself important:

From CO: "Regarding my meeting with Sam and Mackenzie. I met them in Switzerland and I told Sam Heughan Daily about it back then. I didn’t want to make my pic with Sam public though. Sam and Mackenzie were very kind and lovely and it was very obvious how close and smitten they are. "

"Things can change though between couples and so I don’t assume how they feel about each other at this time. I also know that they have been a real couple by something I discovered accidentally, but I have not been able to reveal it so it has been frustrating for me to see people running around saying they were a fake couple. Nope. Real.

I wish them well in wherever life takes them."

I like this phrase about discovering something by accident, but not able to talk about. Makes you interesting with nothing behind.

What a BS.

by Anonymousreply 254May 23, 2018 7:26 PM

[quote] Yet, this never occurs to CO? She's getting all this abuse from PurvMuso for commenting on Heughan's sexuality and she doesn't say to herself, "Hmmmmm? I wonder why those particular comments triggered all this targeted harassment, bullying and hate toward me?" Instead, what does CO do? She carries on blogging about Shamzie. This woman is just as obsessed as the other fans who need to believe Heughan would fuck them in their fantasies. Not rational. Not sane. Not sincere.

EXACTLY.

And that's why she's now receiving those 'anons'.

by Anonymousreply 255May 23, 2018 7:32 PM

R254 Oh, look! Another anonymous encounter with the magical couple suddenly coming to life (but no photo of course)! I love how every anonymous submitter who talks about meeting Sam and Mackenzie says the exact same thing: MM was *so* nice and they were obviously *so* smitten with each other. It's almost as if--shocker!--it's the same person either behind the submissions or behind the info given to the submitters. Hmmm.... (lol)

by Anonymousreply 256May 23, 2018 7:37 PM

r256. The translation for "smitten" in german I get is something like "hitten". What does it mean?

by Anonymousreply 257May 23, 2018 7:45 PM

R257 it means they were acting all affectionate and obviously in love. You know as you do as a normal couple just out about your day when discovered by fans.

by Anonymousreply 258May 23, 2018 7:49 PM

r256 or "verknallt sein", "vom Anderen eingenommen sein" or old-fashioned "in den Anderen vergafft haben"

by Anonymousreply 259May 23, 2018 7:56 PM

r257 smitten: the way Harry & Meghan look at each other

by Anonymousreply 260May 23, 2018 8:07 PM

[quote]Apparently since PC and Purv have written once or twice about DataLounge themselves, that's "proof" that the attacks on her are unrelated to Sam's sexuality.

R240, wow, that’s some serious denial. I wonder about her grip on reality, given the ease with which she deletes and edits her own posts. Her recent rant against Purv is now gone. She’ll do whatever she thinks will please Heughan, even if it means erasing who she is on her own blog.

by Anonymousreply 261May 23, 2018 8:15 PM

r258. Haha. Got it. Were my thoughts.

Funny. We have never sawn any of this. Must happened all behind the pap and camera guys. And NO! fan was able to catch it with his smartphone camera? Even the TB followers?

Just for the record: Sorry I have to number it:

1. Gay actor Sam Heughan was not photographed with TB in Zermatt, Switzerland. He was there. She recycled a pic from one year before. The picture on the wall of "Chez Heinri" does not show TB. It shows his longlife business partner woman".

2. TB was in Budapest at the F1 race. TB was there for PR being photographed with gay actor Sam Heughan. He had VIP passes for his attendance for the pink (!) India Force Team. She had not. That was the reason, TB was standing behind the glass, where he was watching it with ear plugs in the pit box.

3. TB was not flying with the other guys back to Budapest. They gave TB a place round with the helicopter and then Sam and his guys left to Budapest.

4. They were not together in South France last year cycling. May be, TB was there. She posted pics out of the same time I was there. May be TB was there, but not in those days. The weather was ugly, full of rain. May be, they've had better weather 50 km away on the coast. Sam was posting a pic with his longer hair on MPC.

5. The in Octobre 2017 poste dpap pic at JJ: "Gay actor Sam Heughan strolling around with TB", was for sure taken in September, according the shirt he was wearing and the actual weather.

More to come...

by Anonymousreply 262May 23, 2018 8:25 PM

r259. Danke Schatz für deine Hilfe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263May 23, 2018 8:30 PM

R256 R263 I'd compare it to be blown away by each other or by someone... R253 yes I remember Chamberlain....my mother was head over heals....always loved him in the Thorn Birds, Centennial etc. and my father always used to tell her he was gay hahaha long before he came out. I understand the way you felt.

Apparantly it is complicated for people that love is love and that gender has nothing to do with it. It's a sad sad world. Come out Sam. Let's all stand with pride.

by Anonymousreply 264May 23, 2018 8:47 PM

r264. This thread was originally created on a gay gossip site. Gay people talking with gay people.

Later is was hijacked from people like me, who were looking for Sam Heughan gay.

I am now in the situation and place, with all my posts here, to defend the place and the person. With all my knowledge and lifetime connections.

Put it this way: Gay actor Sam Heughan still looks like a nice guy. I owe him something for his MPC.

And I would love him to come out again. He will earn enough money for his lifetime. He already has earned much more money than the most of ous earn. He is a rich guy now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265May 23, 2018 9:20 PM

Nothing wrong with the MPC programme as a food and workout programme

He is wealthy enough and I still believe he will come out again or he would've been more into hardcore bearding

by Anonymousreply 266May 23, 2018 9:27 PM

“Smitten” sounds like a deliberate attempt to counter the actual optics where they look more like siblings than lovers.

by Anonymousreply 267May 24, 2018 12:20 AM

R267 Yep! And it’s super suspect when these same talking points keep coming up over and over again (I've seen smitten used more than once) that run directly counter to what we actually see.

by Anonymousreply 268May 24, 2018 12:27 AM

‘Outlander’ Star Sam Heughan Joins Sony’s ‘Bloodshot'

Heughan is playing Corporal Harlan “So Long” Shifflet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269May 24, 2018 12:32 AM

Sam is going to play the bad guy....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270May 24, 2018 12:35 AM

MURIEL PLEASE SHUT THIS DOWN

IT HAS REACHED LOTR PROPORTIONS

WHY DO YOU SAY IN YOUR RULES THAT PEOPLE WHO TRY TO RIDE THE PRANCING PONY WILL BE DISMOUNTED AND THEN LET 33 OF THESE RIDICULOUS THREADS HAPPEN?

by Anonymousreply 271May 24, 2018 12:37 AM

Hilarious, the Larry troll is back. F/F for you, dear, and please take your meds.

by Anonymousreply 272May 24, 2018 12:55 AM

Sam playing the villain is probably a good move, against type. I bet he's happy about this.

by Anonymousreply 273May 24, 2018 12:56 AM

IT will be good to see him play a villain.

I’m just sad it’s likeky 5 steps back into that closet.

by Anonymousreply 274May 24, 2018 1:08 AM

The Spaz troll is back having a CAPS-LOCK attack. Tell us more about how you were busted on trolldar several threads ago trying to encourage DLers to stockpile OTC meds and extract the codeine to get hooked on painkillers, you egregious, rat-fucking scumbag.

[quote]Look up 'cold water extraction' on the internet. You need a coffee filter, a pill crusher and a fridge. This only works for acetaminophen and codeine. Don't try it if the pills contain anything else. It's easy and it works but I'm not putting it on here, don't want to get banned.

Meanwhile, this douchebag is trying to interfere with a gossip thread about an actor who was openly gay and has chosen to closet? There are hundreds of such threads about actors. If anyone should get their ass permanently banned from DL it’s this troll for promoting opioid addiction and trying to fuck up people's lives for real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275May 24, 2018 2:41 AM

Related: The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) found that 12% of mainstream releases featured LGBT characters last year. That was down from 18% in 2016 and is the lowest level recorded by GLAAD, which started the index six years ago.

[quote]If Hollywood wants to remain relevant with these audiences and keep them buying tickets, they must create stories that are reflective of the world LGBTQ people and our friends and family know.

[quote]This needs to take place in the major studio releases that play in wide release all over the country - and indeed, all around the world - as well as in the indie films that have long been home to stand-out queer and trans stories."

[quote]There was criticism for some superhero movies, such as Thor: Ragnarok, which cut a scene that would have confirmed the character Valkyrie as bisexual. The group also noted how the sexualities of comic book characters Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn didn't make it into film adaptations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276May 24, 2018 3:27 AM

Recent fanpic at EDA gym...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277May 24, 2018 4:41 AM

Never expected the Vin Diesel rumours to be real. Wow, way to go Sam, do you guys think this and the spy movie mean a big break in Hollywood? It will be bad for the closeting of course.

R277 omg poor guy...he looks so unhappy

by Anonymousreply 278May 24, 2018 7:24 AM

Both movies won't do anything for him. Look at Balfe, she got a role in a movie with Matt Damon and Cristian Bale...She'll have recognition and probably awards. Sam got Vin Diesel. It's obvious he isn't considered a serious actor. Both films will flop.

by Anonymousreply 279May 24, 2018 8:19 AM

R279 you mean the roles didn't do much for Balfe either right?

if he was that bad of an actor he wouldn't be cast alongside Vin Diesel....you mean this is just more PR and networking? I do feel he is a bit too old already to break through anyway

by Anonymousreply 280May 24, 2018 8:22 AM

Caitriona has a summer project with Bale and Damon. I think that's what 279 meant. Her movie looks and sounds better tbh. Maybe an award contender judging by the actors, director and writer. Maybe Sam can't get roles like that.

by Anonymousreply 281May 24, 2018 8:58 AM

R281 not yet maybe. I believe in his talents to be honest

by Anonymousreply 282May 24, 2018 9:04 AM

I also think that Sam is a talented actor, much better than Cait who always gets all the praises and nominations.

His movie will be filmed in Prague. Do you think that we'll have to see some clingy beard hanging out there and waiting around for staged photo-ops with Sam?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283May 24, 2018 1:21 PM

Everyone wants a role in a comic-book franchise that will set them up for life. Not clear if this one will catch on but I read that it was R-rated and if it has LGBT characters I'll bite...

[quote]Bloodshot is a central character in the Valiant Expanded Universe – a comic book universe composed of a diverse array of thousands of characters embodying a wide variety of genres, tones and demographic groups and over 81 million comics sold. Valiant’s superheroes are ordinary people in extraordinary situations rather than gods and demi-gods; they are complex characters that reflect contemporary society, politics, and diversity of the modern world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284May 24, 2018 2:31 PM

I used to like Heughan for his edgy roles but now he seems to be all about playing it safe and raking in ca$h. Balfe faces the 'lack of good roles for women over 35' problem in HW. Maybe she can recycle the Mrs. Robinson wig for her upcoming role as somebody's wife in the '60s

by Anonymousreply 285May 24, 2018 3:00 PM

Congrats, Sam Heughan! You've worked hard. If this is what you want, more power to you. Wishing you the best of luck. You're a smart guy. Diversification is key. Hugh Jackman is the King of diversification. You can be too. Wish you could demonstrate singing and dancing though. ;) Looking forward to more of your work.

by Anonymousreply 286May 24, 2018 3:29 PM

[quote]Wish you could demonstrate singing and dancing though.

R286, while you’re placing the order, you may want to throw in accents.

by Anonymousreply 287May 24, 2018 4:42 PM

A triple threat Heughan is not. Hugh, Channing, you're safe. As for twerking...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288May 24, 2018 5:02 PM

That twerking video might of landed him the part in Vin's movie.

by Anonymousreply 289May 24, 2018 6:25 PM

'Meanwhile, this douchebag is trying to interfere with a gossip thread about an actor who was openly gay and has chosen to closet? '

Fuck you, DL has no policy against discussing drug use but it does have a policy about multiple threads discussing STRAIGHT ACTORS and PRETENDING THEY ARE GAY.

'Meanwhile, this douchebag is trying to interfere with a gossip thread about an actor who was openly gay and has chosen to closet? ' He was never OPENLY GAY FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

You guys are sad, sick fuckers with your infantile, dumb talk of beards and contracts. You belong on tumblr with the other 60 year old women who like to wank to the thought of straight men being gay.

by Anonymousreply 290May 24, 2018 10:27 PM

Hah! DL wouldn’t exist if there were a policy against discussing closeted actors, you sociopathic, drug-addled loser.

by Anonymousreply 291May 24, 2018 10:45 PM

R290 It's lucky then that we aren't discussing a straight actor, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 292May 24, 2018 10:52 PM

R290 bitch please! is having your own thread not enough? Yes boys and girls who know Sam is gay, have you seen this related thread:

by Anonymousreply 293May 24, 2018 11:14 PM

the : "what's up with the Sam Heughan threads" new thread opened today

by Anonymousreply 294May 24, 2018 11:17 PM

this one

by Anonymousreply 295May 24, 2018 11:18 PM

someone please post the related link my phone isn't behaving

by Anonymousreply 296May 24, 2018 11:19 PM

Have at it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297May 24, 2018 11:29 PM

thanks R297 seems to be the same troll

by Anonymousreply 298May 24, 2018 11:31 PM

(not you R297, the one who started the related thread seems to be R290)

by Anonymousreply 299May 24, 2018 11:33 PM

That bracelet.... Things that make me go "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm".....

by Anonymousreply 300May 25, 2018 12:05 AM

That bracelet is a Fit bit fitness monitor. $149.00 on sale for $49 on their site.

by Anonymousreply 301May 25, 2018 1:00 AM

R301 WHAT?! It looks so silver, and pretty and sexy on his wrist. Fit Bit sucks. Went through 3 of them in 1 year.

by Anonymousreply 302May 25, 2018 1:32 AM

What’s he hawking, now? Fitbits fucking suck; I had two that fell apart.

by Anonymousreply 303May 25, 2018 1:52 AM

The Spaz/Larry Troll at R271/R290 has always been a SHAMzie too. Lots of Larries/prancing pony references in the shamzies tumblrs.

From thread #21:

[quote]"He always looks pleased as punch to be around Mackenzie. She's gorgeous and a really good catch for him. SO many ponies prancing spazzishly on this thread"

by Anonymousreply 304May 25, 2018 1:59 AM

Interesting, R304. The Spaz troll is also a CAPS-LOCK abuser and seems to know a lot about tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 305May 25, 2018 2:15 AM

r304 So Spazztroll thinks SH looks "pleased" when he is around TB? It's never seemed that way to me. I'd describe his looks with her - on the whole - as "man facing a firing squad." Plus, has he ever acknowledged her presence on-the-scene? They've done posed photos together, but I can't say I've ever seen him react to her with as much as common courtesy when they weren't "acting" as a couple, aware of the camera.

by Anonymousreply 306May 25, 2018 2:43 AM

LOL maybe spaz / prancing pony troll is Paul Camuso. I could see it. He's so obsessed and his rants seem drug-fueled at times.

by Anonymousreply 307May 25, 2018 3:34 AM

Also, interesting that CO quotes Purv using the phrase "spazzed out."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 25, 2018 3:36 AM

Yep, the Spaz Troll never once denied that he was the OP of that sociopathic drug thread. I wonder what came first, the mental illness or the drug addiction.

by Anonymousreply 309May 25, 2018 3:41 AM

[quote]Also, interesting that CO quotes Purv using the phrase "spazzed out."

R308, good catch!

The clingy beard has liked Sam's post about the movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310May 25, 2018 3:44 AM

Spaz Troll is the OP of various gossipy and porn threads on DL and constantly references Harry Styles/Larries/Prancing Ponies etc. He's been on here insisting Heughan is straight, shilling for the beard, threatening, bullying, ranting in CAPS-LOCK and accusing us of being on tumblr. I wouldn't be surprised if he were the same self-loathing gay, homophobe running the Shatner site in the name of anti-bullying, kissing up to young male actors and terrorizing their female fans while struggling to manage his mental illness and feed an opioid addiction.

by Anonymousreply 311May 25, 2018 4:21 AM

R311 Camuso and Purv are in cahoots and they are each other's 'sources'.

Gay Sam for them and their SHAMzies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312May 25, 2018 4:57 AM

No matter how hard these trolls try to hide behind sock accounts and fake identities, they bust themselves, eventually, especially when there's instability like mental illness and various addictions fueling their OOC/OTT behavior. smh

by Anonymousreply 313May 25, 2018 5:08 AM

The beard had to like one of Sam’s tweets as her social media numbers are dropping off rapidly as more and more people realise that her “relationship” with Sam was a sham. And still no acting gig in sight despite all the PR’s she’s had for being a handbag for the past two years.

by Anonymousreply 314May 25, 2018 8:48 AM

Imagine if Sam had filmed his bloodshot movie in LA! That would've been the biggest party for them, lol.

by Anonymousreply 315May 25, 2018 9:08 AM

The Shamzies will now be writing reams dedicated to explaining how the beard’s “like” of Sam’s tweet is evidence of their imagined romance of the century. Perhaps the beard is hoping for some free travel this summer and extension of her contract as there’s no other work on the horizon.

by Anonymousreply 316May 25, 2018 9:13 AM

MM's numbers aren't dropping. As a matter of fact they have gone up in the last few weeks on IG & TW

by Anonymousreply 317May 25, 2018 10:47 AM

R317, the James Dean Troll is paying attention to the beard's SM stats because that's the real goal, right? To get those SM likes and follows up by associating oneself with a working actor. Free ride!

by Anonymousreply 318May 25, 2018 1:30 PM

R311 yes, so true

by Anonymousreply 319May 25, 2018 1:32 PM

Heughan's also the one running the marathons while the beard pedals her bike around the block followed by cocktails. Will he beat his personal best, this weekend?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320May 25, 2018 1:59 PM

R320 I doubt it. He hasn't trained a lot since Stirling. Plus now he's starting to bulk up for the movie. He just needs to cross the finish line. Probably without a PB.

by Anonymousreply 321May 25, 2018 2:30 PM

[quote]LOL maybe spaz / prancing pony troll is Paul Camuso

The 'tumblrs" are falling into place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322May 25, 2018 2:35 PM

Hope he got a ton of money for that Bloodshot gig because a Vin Diesel movie is the kiss of death. Hope his spy movie is well received but he appears to have the exact same expression in every movie still so not sure how much depth there will be in this character.

by Anonymousreply 323May 25, 2018 4:00 PM

R323 Agreed, I liked Vin Diesel the most when he was the voice of "Baby Groot" in the Guardians of the Galaxy Series,......by himself?.....not so much....

by Anonymousreply 324May 25, 2018 4:45 PM

Well these movie roles are the rewards Sam gets by staying in the closet. Quid pro quio as they say.

by Anonymousreply 325May 25, 2018 5:56 PM

R325 you make it sound like closeting is worth it......

by Anonymousreply 326May 25, 2018 6:02 PM

We've already seen the quality of his acting take a dive.

by Anonymousreply 327May 25, 2018 6:38 PM

R326 Apparently it’s worth it to Sam as far as we’ve seen

by Anonymousreply 328May 25, 2018 6:43 PM

[quote]The beard had to like one of Sam’s tweets as her social media numbers are dropping off rapidly as more and more people realise that her “relationship” with Sam was a sham.

TRUE. The beard's SM numbers are dropping off.

Her last IG post only got 28 comments.

by Anonymousreply 329May 25, 2018 7:01 PM

[quote]Apparently it’s worth it to Sam as far as we’ve seen

R328, do you have eyes? He said he was being "put in a box." It's a soul-eroding experience. You pay a high price.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330May 25, 2018 7:18 PM

That's not new. Her IG /tw only gets a lot of likes and comments when it has anything to do with Sam. Therefore I'm asking where are all her ass-kissers when she has nothing interesting to say or post? Nowhere to be seen bc. they're NOT interested in the person and that's a FACT.

by Anonymousreply 331May 25, 2018 7:25 PM

I hope for Sam the bearding is worth is but tbh integrety would be worth more to me than money or a career. Also I think he doesn't look good lately, worn out etc. so let's hope he'll reconsider. I fear the two American movies are not going to be his big break. The latter is just my opinion, based on his age/talent and experience seen so far. He'd shine brighter on stage I feel.

by Anonymousreply 332May 25, 2018 7:30 PM

Homophobic shamzie at link. She's Purv's minion.

[quote]. Am I wrong - is it ok to say these horrible things on a site which came about because like-minded people wanted to come together to celebrate Outlander, the stories, the actors and even Clarence and Adso?

#1 in her list of 'horrible things' said about Sam: Sam is gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333May 25, 2018 8:09 PM

no surprise there....

by Anonymousreply 334May 25, 2018 8:27 PM

R333 That kind of statement is so disgusting. People who think this way should be social piraiahs just as much as someone who is in the KKK. These women are mothers and grandmothers, do they think a woman in a short skirt is asking to be raped also? Sickening

by Anonymousreply 335May 25, 2018 8:44 PM

r332. It reminds me in some way, what Viggo Mortensen did (without the gay factor and bearding). He also came to came in his later years. The first movie VM did after LOTR, Hidalgo, was a mainstream, designed as a Blockbuster HW thing to catch all his LOTR fans. It was not bad, but it was not really good. VM was intelligent enough to go back to his roots. And looked for the more indie stuff with David Cronenberg, which brought him an Oscar nomination. And VM left HW to live in Spain with Ariadna Gil.

May be Sam will see, that HW is no place for him. Europe and the UK and his MPC may be a much more comfortable place for him. And he will not need and bearding.

by Anonymousreply 336May 25, 2018 8:46 PM

r336 you mean You didn't think Hidalgo was good. Hidalgo is one of my favorite all time movies. I thought he was so good he became one of my favorite actors.

by Anonymousreply 337May 25, 2018 9:10 PM

[quote]People who think this way should be social piraiahs just as much as someone who is in the KKK.

R335, ostensibly they're the same people who had no problem with Gabaldon's racist, sexist, homophobic book series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338May 25, 2018 9:36 PM

r337. OK. It was not sooo bad. And VM did, as always, give his best. But back to the topic. Gay actor Sam Heughan.

by Anonymousreply 339May 25, 2018 9:55 PM

These threads are run by two psychotic, menopausal, 300lb fraus who can only cum if they're masturbating over m/m porn. These same psychos are Larries, Cumberbitches and they're on the CMBYN threads screaming about Timmy and Armie being secret lovers.

They are EVERYTHING DL loathes and Muriel must ban them from the board, as the LOTR trolls were banned.

by Anonymousreply 340May 25, 2018 10:03 PM

Putting two and two together......

[quote]The Spaz/Larry Troll at [R271]/[R290] has always been a SHAMzie too. Lots of Larries/prancing pony references in the shamzies tumblrs.

[quote]The Spaz troll is also a CAPS-LOCK abuser and seems to know a lot about tumblr.

[quote]Homophobic shamzie at link. She's Purv's minion.

[quote]Also, interesting that CO quotes Purv using the phrase "spazzed out."

GAY Sam for the troll:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341May 25, 2018 10:27 PM

R341, are you suffering from early onset dementia? Only 13 year old girls use silly names like 'SHAMzie'.

by Anonymousreply 342May 25, 2018 10:30 PM

R341, homophobic in the extreme.

Every image she posts taps into harmful, homophobic stereotypes.

Muriel needs to act and close these damaging threads down.

by Anonymousreply 343May 25, 2018 10:31 PM

Oooh, Spaz Troll is spazzing out! Muriel, I'm sure DL needs drug-addled sociopaths like Spaz to teach visitors to this site how to get tragically addicted to opioids and destroy their lives. Spaz was discovered on trolldar to be the OP of the linked thread awhile back and was learly afraid of getting banned for it...

[quote]Look up 'cold water extraction' on the internet. You need a coffee filter, a pill crusher and a fridge. This only works for acetaminophen and codeine. Don't try it if the pills contain anything else. It's easy and it works but I'm not putting it on here, don't want to get banned.

Time to rid us of Spaz Troll, clearly a sick sociopath and menace to the community.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344May 25, 2018 10:42 PM

r338. Great find. Very interesting thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 345May 25, 2018 10:43 PM

Paul Camuso and minions and CO at r340, r342 and r343 and ff had obviously a bad hairday.. Or found a couple of second and last call invoices in his letter box today.

So the tumblr mackkenzieBsforever, Strugglingoutlander, bottlebrunette and iputtheBS (names are changed due to legally reasons) are probably either out of Paul Camusos office in the boxroom or processed by other people.

Watching those tumblr those days gave me that impression. Even my mother tongue is not english, I could see the same pattern.

May be struggling outlander is no sockaccount, but the other leaders in the Samzie world are.

And now, after gay actor Sam Heughan doing all his stuff with more freedom, Paul Camuso is getting workless. And can,'t sell his fake Insider stories anylonger.

BTW, P's mysterious source is probably Paul. Not to difficult, because they are the same Person.

by Anonymousreply 346May 25, 2018 11:26 PM

[quote]Paul Camuso and minions and CO at [R340], [R342] and [R343] and ff had obviously a bad hairday.. Or found a couple of second and last call invoices in his letter box today.

Today, Camuso is out of control . Go to his tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 347May 25, 2018 11:34 PM

R346, I'm impressed at how good you are at recognizing those same linguistic patterns, even in your non-native language. So easy to spot the psycho troll behind the sock accounts, especially when the meds wear off. Here's what will probably happen to SpazzPurvMuso troll, someday...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348May 25, 2018 11:37 PM

r348. Thank. Did I mention I love you?

May be it is easier to see the same pattern and it looks familiär, because it is not the mother tongue?

Anyway, Sweetie..Hopefully, english is your first language.

by Anonymousreply 349May 25, 2018 11:42 PM

Note to self: disregard above directions and don't ever go to Tumblr again. Damn, those people are bat shit crazy. It's hard to imagine how any of them are able to function in the real world. These blogs go way beyond normal fan love; they're truly crazed.

by Anonymousreply 350May 26, 2018 12:16 AM

r347. And what went exactl wrong with those people?

How to explain away gayness. From a guy, who is obvioisly a looser in the genetic lottery...and not able to strain?

Well, me to. But trying my best.

I am sure, that this Paul Camuso neve joined real work. He had his 15 minutes of fame, when Sam Heughan joined WS horse charity. When the world was young and Sam naive. I am very sure, that Sam would like to turn back the clock.

by Anonymousreply 351May 26, 2018 12:25 AM

Oh L’Amour just came in the radio. Haha

by Anonymousreply 352May 26, 2018 1:57 AM

Most actors will admit that they will agree to anything, say anything and do anything to get a part. Maybe they can live with that. But for a gay actor who has been openly gay this is more serious especially when they have been openly gay and hundreds of thousands of people in the UK know about that. Some people feel that their integrity is priceless and others feel that integrity is of no worth and then there are others who can put a price on it. So for a gay actor to sacrifice their integrity not only their own but others involved in the deceit also sacrifice their integrity. The bearding not only is dishonest but makes the actor involved look ridiculous. It is time that a campaign to stop this terrible practice. It seems that HW is the place to start. Do the studios really think they are dependent on a viewing Neanderthal public to sell their product? For decades gay and straight people have fought for gay rights. The marriage equality campaign across the world have been hugely successful. Most professions are unaffected by the sexuality of the members as should the acting profession be. Surely in a civilised country the talent of an actor should be the only thing makes a production a success or a failure.

by Anonymousreply 353May 26, 2018 2:24 AM

Sam hasn't commented anything about this.I guess he's not allowed to do certain things anymore.

Do you remember his Gay Rainbow Batman when he couldn't stop posting about #lovewins?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354May 26, 2018 3:50 AM

[quote]So for a gay actor to sacrifice their integrity not only their own but others involved in the deceit also sacrifice their integrity. The bearding not only is dishonest but makes the actor involved look ridiculous.

R353 is correct.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355May 26, 2018 4:07 AM

Waaaaah!

The bearding! The closet! Management! The bearding! The BEARDING!

You guys are such typical tinhat psychos. You actually think the British DL spaz troll also runs those US tumblr blogs.

All ct-ers are alike in the same creepy way. You all believe there can only be one or two people who oppose your ideas (because EVERYBODY KNOWS) so you invent crap about their writing styles being similar.

In actual fact, you are the outliers. Just a couple of homophobic freaks on here, volleying back and forth about how gay this guy is, night after night, ad infinitum.

by Anonymousreply 356May 26, 2018 12:12 PM

r356 If you are so affronted by some of the posts, all you have to do is to just not visit this site. If we are so insignificant and misguided, just ignore us, as we will ignore you.

by Anonymousreply 357May 26, 2018 12:43 PM

You deserve to be dragged and flagged up to the moderators for your flagrant flouting of the Prancing Pony rule.

by Anonymousreply 358May 26, 2018 12:51 PM

R357 and R358 thanks. What the hell is up with the trolls like R356...so tired of this crap

by Anonymousreply 359May 26, 2018 12:57 PM

You're not tired of it at all, you welcome dissent because it gives you something to engage with. There's only so many times you can write 'gay Sam for you' and 'he should ditch the beard'.

by Anonymousreply 360May 26, 2018 1:04 PM

Just asking for opinions. Does Sam have the machismo to carry of this new comic book soldier role?

by Anonymousreply 361May 26, 2018 1:50 PM

R360 I am truly tired. Want him to come out already R361 I believe in his skills and that he can pull it off. He was good at the Prestonpans episode imo. Can be a credible fighter.

by Anonymousreply 362May 26, 2018 2:08 PM

r362 if you are so tired you could always move onto someone else

by Anonymousreply 363May 26, 2018 2:44 PM

R362 I don't like every actor and I do like him...and also the passion he has for charity. To me he is not like every other actor. Just waiting for him to make that next step, to show us all who we already know he is.

by Anonymousreply 364May 26, 2018 2:50 PM

sorry R363 I meant

by Anonymousreply 365May 26, 2018 2:57 PM

r361 With a good script and good direction, yes he can be whatever he wants to be. He showed range in OL when he was allowed. His face and eyes acting is incredible. I think he wants to have fun and that's why he went for that movie with Vin Diesel.

by Anonymousreply 366May 26, 2018 3:27 PM

Meanwhile, R356 is here to shut down the conversation with her usual cliches. Tin hat bla bla bla. Prancing Pony bla bla bla.

by Anonymousreply 367May 26, 2018 4:46 PM

R367 exactly. Stick to your own personal thread Camuso("what happens in the Sam Heughan threads"). Fed up with you and your homophobic minions.

by Anonymousreply 368May 26, 2018 5:51 PM

what do you all think about this retweet? is he referring to the Irish Repeal or his new role next to Vin Diesel or maybe both?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369May 26, 2018 6:13 PM

It's simply a response to the Irish referendum. Sam Heughan's co-star Caitriona Balfe, who is Irish, has been tweeting about it for months and all day yesterday. The significant yes vote is big news throughout the British Isles (as it should be). Seamus Heaney is a leading literary Irish voice and as for Sam, it's an entirely appropriate retweet for the day with no extra meanings needed. Good on the Irish voters, especially the youth - may they bring a similar wave to the UK and USA.

by Anonymousreply 370May 26, 2018 6:29 PM

[quote] So easy to spot the psycho troll behind the sock accounts, especially when the meds wear off. Here's what will probably happen to SpazzPurvMuso troll, someday...

With every new post from that troll (R356/R358.......), it's becoming more and more obvious who is behind.;)

Partners in Crime. All of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371May 26, 2018 6:36 PM

[quote] You actually think the British DL spaz troll also runs those US tumblr blogs.

And yet, the Spaz Troll seems to know all about those blogs and seems to give more than a passing shit about this thread.

by Anonymousreply 372May 26, 2018 6:58 PM

[quote]Spaz Troll seems to know all about those blogs and seems to give more than a passing shit about this thread

...and rants in CAPS-LOCK that Heughan is straight and gushes about the beard, when no one east of San Bernardino has ever heard of her...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373May 26, 2018 8:47 PM

R373

Nothing is a coincidence.........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374May 26, 2018 8:59 PM

Heughan visiting one of his MPC charities...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375May 26, 2018 9:58 PM

Ahem. Coughing slightly. It's me, the PR Oracle.

Very interesting read in the last 72 hours here and on tumblr. Coming again home from a great day of sailing, I am very relaxed.

Gay actor Sam Heughan seems too, being very relaxed in the last weeks. Which is not very astonishing. He will for sure earn three more millions of Euros or more before tax until 2021. I am not envious about that, he was the right person at the right place at the right time. And very addicted to get this role. And very professional.

I am sure, that he is aware of our DL threads. May be not reading himself here, but being reported to him from his PR-people in US and UK.

And sometimes I am getting megalomaniac, that some PR-moves just did not happen in the last months, because you and me had predicted the script before here on DL.

So. Jennifer Allen from Viepoint, If you think gay actor Sam Heughan still needs bearding: The mystery blonde from the Nubo Party looked much more classy than TB. Keep her out of SM. And If gay actor Sam Heughan shows sometimes up with her, well we here think that bearding is very much outdated.

by Anonymousreply 376May 26, 2018 10:03 PM

R376, yep, Jennifer Allen and her shills, papz, paid gossip sites and Photoshoppers were no match on SM for the sad obsessives who sit around rereading Babbledon's racist drivel, make gifs for their tumblr blogs and watch for 'likes' on IG 24/7 because that's their world. All JA & Co. managed to do was shine the spotlight more glaringly on the elephant in the room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377May 26, 2018 10:46 PM

r376. Me again. What I have forgot to say. And what me thinks to predict the following. Gay actor Sam Heughan has left the Outlander world mentaly already.

Even there is a S 5 and S 6. I do not believe in a S6, DG writing is definetly not JK Rawlings, who told Daniel Radcliffe how this story will end. Sam said in an Interview somewhere, that she will/would tell him how this story ends. I am very curious, how DG will fit all those exanding strings oft storytelling put together at the end. Her daily lines she is posting sometimes of book nine are just meander.

by Anonymousreply 378May 26, 2018 10:52 PM

'And sometimes I am getting megalomaniac, that some PR-moves just did not happen in the last months, because you and me had predicted the script before here on DL.'

Wtf is this mangled syntax? Are you sane? You actually think his PR rep is reading DL threads and changing their plans?

You have delusional disorder and need to go to a shrink and get on some lithium or Seroquel.

by Anonymousreply 379May 27, 2018 12:19 AM

Oh. r379. Paul Camuso. Who speaks no other language than english. And is calling me out about syntax.

Well,we have dealed with a lot oft other people like you.

Does not change our minds to support gay actor Sam Heughan.

by Anonymousreply 380May 27, 2018 1:00 AM

R380, you are HOMOPHOBIC!

He isn't gay, you just think he is. You need to stop coming on here and being HOMOPHOBIC

by Anonymousreply 381May 27, 2018 1:42 AM

Related: How to be classy...

[quote]I’ve never faced anybody asking me, but I don’t care, they can ask me if they want — I don’t hide anything about who I am. I should say that I honour the character and I feel proud of him, and I will do whatever it takes to play it. So, it is flattering if people think that I am gay, because I play [the role] with love and I don’t try to be shady when I’m playing it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382May 27, 2018 1:46 AM

You psychos seriously think Heughan would thank you for 33 embarrassing threads pleading with him to come out and slagging off his girlfriend?

You need Seroquel, Lithium, huge doses.

by Anonymousreply 383May 27, 2018 1:48 AM

[quote]the sad obsessives who sit around rereading Babbledon's racist drivel, make gifs for their tumblr blogs and watch for 'likes' on IG 24/7 because that's their world

You've just described our resident troll at R383/R381........

Meanwhile the (ex?) beard MM wants that everybody knows that she is staying in California. Check out her last IG story in Venice, Ca.

So no PR fuckery at the marathon tomorrow. That's why the desperate shamzie troll is here ;)

GAY Sam for the troll:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384May 27, 2018 2:00 AM

[quote]You need Seroquel, Lithium, huge doses.

R383, you seem to know a lot about drugs, Spaz. Is that what you've been prescribed? I'm glad that you're getting help.

by Anonymousreply 385May 27, 2018 2:20 AM

R385, no, because I don't suffer from mammoth delusions about beards and straight men being gay.

by Anonymousreply 386May 27, 2018 2:22 AM

Well, whatever it is you suffer from, I'm glad you're getting help. Those drugs sound pretty serious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387May 27, 2018 2:33 AM

Good luck to Heughan, tomorrow. You can find out the race results, here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388May 27, 2018 2:44 AM

SpatzPurvmuso troll recent posts:

[quote]You have delusional disorder and need to go to a shrink and get on some lithium or Seroquel.

[quote]You need Seroquel, Lithium, huge doses.

Finally, SHAMzie queen #2-CO- has decided to expose Purv , her lies and her multiple sock accounts

CO says that when someone doubts her, Purv tries to destroy those people and their reputation. She always try to make them look 'crazy'. Sounds familiar? xd

Purv and Camuso are in cahoots, their posts are very similar, using the same words and patterns.

Run, Sam, run....and I'm not taking about tomorrow race.....

CO last post:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389May 27, 2018 4:28 AM

I've heard of Mackenzie purely through these threads.

You guys could block me, but you won't because it's much more fun making up more conspiracies about my identity than it is posting 'gay Sam' or 'he should come out' over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 390May 27, 2018 8:15 AM

R378 yes that's how it seems to me too. Sam has already set his eyes on bigger horizons than OL and no I wouldn't be surprised either if OL got cancelled after season 5 still...I am wondering if season 4 will do well....

R390 stop trolling why are you even coming here?! same for our junkie troll....if you don't agree with anything here then go elsewhere there are plenty obsessed OL/Jamie fans out there where you can discuss the "hetero" king of men

by Anonymousreply 391May 27, 2018 8:40 AM

the official MPC group is full of obsessed (Jamie) fans who just have the hots for Sam, loads of them apparantly went to the Edinburgh marathon just to get a glimpse of him. Loads of pics of them with him after the finish online.....

by Anonymousreply 392May 27, 2018 2:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393May 27, 2018 2:48 PM

Well done Sam and that MPC is another kind of fanclub doesn't surprise me tbh

by Anonymousreply 394May 27, 2018 2:51 PM

Looks like Sam ran with a slight injury. This guy just doesn't give up. He looked a bit under the weather at the finish line.

by Anonymousreply 395May 27, 2018 4:04 PM

Looks like he beat his PB. Good onya, Sam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396May 27, 2018 6:10 PM

Well done Sam.

Congratulations, running Mary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397May 27, 2018 10:10 PM

[quote]"Abbie just faved the same Sam video that MM did on IG a few minutes ago even though she doesn't follow him. Just taking the Mickey out of how the Anti's will interpret that move since they assume likes on SM mean a relationship."

One more proof that shamzie theory (liking a post=having a relationship) is pure BS.

[quote]The beard had to like one of Sam’s tweets as her social media numbers are dropping off rapidly as more and more people realise that her “relationship” with Sam was a sham.

Bingo.

by Anonymousreply 398May 27, 2018 10:34 PM

R397 lol. Please don’t report on Sam’s gf, we don’t care!

by Anonymousreply 399May 27, 2018 11:21 PM

r398. The thing is, he can still like her or vice versa on SM.

Because no one is hurt. This is just an ending of a business relationship, not an ending of a "love of my life, never has better orgasm, the stars have lined up, ,.."

by Anonymousreply 400May 27, 2018 11:48 PM

You freaks have been saying that their 'business relationship' is about to end for 30 threads now. They keep on not doing what you want.

by Anonymousreply 401May 28, 2018 12:43 AM

For the most part, people here haven't been saying that. Wishing maybe, but mostly observing the facts. Fact is, it's been "on-again, off-again" with the putative girlfriend whether you think it's true love always or whether you think it's a contracted beard relationship. Fact is, they live an ocean and continent apart and haven't been seen together, unless you believe the word of that celebrity-stalking IG lady, since the Oscars. Rumor is, his PR people are trying out new beards for him in advance of the big movie premiere. He could very well stick with her, though. We'll see what happens.

No one here is hoping for a big thank you from him, either, by the way. This isn't a fan site, though I'm sure some are fans. We're observing and pointing out the patterns. They are bearding patterns. Bearding very often means gay. Lots of ways to do it, but that's what it means, from Cary Grant to George Clooney to Aaron Rodgers to Luke Evans (until recently when he came out) (again). If you don't believe that still happens in Hollywood and in sports, music, politics, and business, then feel free to believe in all of Heughan's fantasy girlfriends, by all means, and post loving photo montages of them together on tumblr. Cody, Abby, Mackenzie. All expressing deep relationship feels via likes on instragram and photos in JJ.

by Anonymousreply 402May 28, 2018 1:03 AM

R401/Spaz Troll loves to accuse people of being freaks and 'Larries' because he's obsessed with 1d, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. Every other thread he starts is about them. Here are two recent ones:

[quote]1d Solo Careers Part 4: Chavtastic Louis, Spaztastic Zayn, Fat Niall, Embarrassing Liam and Superstar Harry

[quote]Is Sean Taylor the ugliest porn star on the planet? The guy is 28 but looks as if he's in his 50s. He's bald and in desperate need of a dentist. He's famous for being Louis Tomlinson in the Larry Sex Tape, but back then he had thick hair.

Meanwhile, nobody here has ever mentioned 1d or anything to do with them. smh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403May 28, 2018 2:33 AM

R402 Bravo,excellent synopsis. Every few threads someone has to give yet another clear explanation of the background of these threads to some posters who shuffle over here looking for some kind of fight. They can’t grasp that this isn’t an argument , just our thoughts about a pertinent topic. And some bitching, why not?

by Anonymousreply 404May 28, 2018 4:49 AM

Well said r402 and r404. Nothing to add here.

by Anonymousreply 405May 28, 2018 12:30 PM

'There are bearding patterns.'

This is such crackpot Tumblr fare. Nobody can be forced to beard by PR in 2018, let alone 'try out' new beards. Any bearding will be a private arrangement between celeb and beard.

It's hilarious the way you guys criticise Tumblr, when it's the home of gay ships and people screaming about the closet, just as you do on here.

by Anonymousreply 406May 28, 2018 1:40 PM

Nobody said PR was forcing anyone to beard. That's a straw man. Notice how the troll never acknowledges his own "crackpot Tumblr" (sociopathic, obsessive) behavior on DL.

by Anonymousreply 407May 28, 2018 3:19 PM

This is what we've been saying...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408May 28, 2018 3:34 PM

"Nobody can be forced to beard by PR in 2018, let alone 'try out' new beards. Any bearding will be a private arrangement between celeb and beard."

This is a straw man argument. Of course some people say crackpot things on here; this is an anonymous forum so that goes with the territory. We get obsessives like you, we get super fans and shippers and shamzies and crazies of our own. Sure.

As for the main, consistent, core observations on this site: We're not saying that there's an official policy or contract forcing Heughan to beard. No shadowy "powers that be." We observe that "bearding patterns" seem to emanate from talent agencies and PR firms that specialize in helping gay actors find roles in Hollywood. Many of these PR specialists are themselves gay, and set themselves up as the gay helpers for the gay actors - and not incidentally also get to profit off this system of secret knowledge and speciality. That's not to say that if an actor stopped the pretense (usually an open secret within Hollywood anyway, which maintains the code of protection) and came out, that he would get the leading roles he wants, because those PR agents and managers aren't necessarily wrong about the homophobia in casting roles - any more than the women caught up in casting couch abuses have been wrong that they would lose roles if they didn't go along with the demands of casting directors and producers.

Changing a system in which aspiring actors who also happen to gay are told by their agents and PR people to play straight for PR purposes - that will take actors refusing to play along with that system, yet still getting roles and awards while being openly gay. That will take courage and time, and probably, one or two big waves that comes along, like the #metoo moment. And even then, there will be fear and old patterns and the gay ghetto of gay roles, such as they are. The generation under 35 now, and the generation behind it, will be surprisingly supportive, though, when it happens.

Ultimately, it's true that no one is forcing Sam Heughan to beard. We've said that many times. He's weighed his choices and his big opportunities that came along fairly late for him. He's been very energetic and hard-working in pursuing them. Evidently he's weighed what he perceives to be the potential costs of being out versus the relatively mild bearding that has been his PR agency's strategy for the last two years (specific "girlfriend" with whom he does a mix of occasional events, photo ops, article mentions, some ongoing social media stuff, while most time is spent 5,000 miles and separate lives away). He gets to do his acting, and his beloved workouts, side businesses, and charity work, and whatever he has for a private life. Maintaining the girlfriend illusion is just another gig for him.

It doesn't matter that most people who look at it for more than two seconds don't believe it. He just needs it to be the PR narrative for the general fan base. He relies on JJ as the primary "reporter," but presumably there will be girlfriend mentions in People and EW etc. around the premiere this summer. Will be interesting to see if they do change up the strategy for the movie. Eligible bachelor / dating man of mystery or stick with current "girlfriend?" - stay tuned.

Bottom line: Sam Heughan has chosen to do this, within a context of Hollywood (yes, still) being homophobic and his PR people selling him on this strategy, for a fee. Hollywood will change when more actors come out and when Hollywood producers realize it won't hurt their bottom line to have openly gay actors playing a wide range of roles.

by Anonymousreply 409May 28, 2018 4:02 PM

CO is just another hot mess on Tumblr who can't break herself of her obsession with Heughan no matter how many times she claims she's an "ex-shipper,""can't deal with the drama anymore," and is too "emotionally exhausted" to go on bla, bla, bla. She went from blogging 24/7 about SamCait to blogging 24/7 about Shamzie and all the beards in between. You'd have to be pretty sad, unfulfilled and delusional to "ship" in the first place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410May 28, 2018 4:33 PM

He Should get with Colin Ford

by Anonymousreply 411May 28, 2018 4:37 PM

What is this obsession lately on here about this CO persons tumblr posts? I don’t understand the relevance to the topic we are discussing. Seriously, we aren’t discussing personal disagreements that bloggers on tumblr are having , are we? How does this relate?

by Anonymousreply 412May 28, 2018 4:56 PM

R412, I agree but it's relevant in the sense that "Obsessable" is a Starz marketing campaign. The producers encourage these extreme fan behaviors and the $ubscription$ that follow until it gets out of control. What we're observing is that some of these Tumblr crazies, much like cultists, are miserable and incapable of extricating themselves.

by Anonymousreply 413May 28, 2018 5:47 PM

[quote]It doesn't matter that most people who look at it for more than two seconds don't believe it. He just needs it to be the PR narrative for the general fan base. He relies on JJ as the primary "reporter," but presumably there will be girlfriend mentions in People and EW etc. around the premiere this summer.

Those mentions have already started.

Sam and the beard don't even need to see each other or live in the same continent.

They only need one quote in a PR spoon feed article like this one, and the obsessed shamzies and random gullible fans will believe it hook , line and sinker:

[quote]"The 38-year-old – who has been dating American actress MacKenzie Mauzy – took to social media after the race to thank everyone who had supported him."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414May 28, 2018 7:11 PM

R414 His PR is testing the waters again, yawn

by Anonymousreply 415May 28, 2018 7:15 PM

Yup, that one line is all he needs.

I'd like for someone to show these Tumblrinas the story of Luke Evans and ask them what makes Sam so different and why he couldn't possibly be in the same situation. They both have a very similiar background - being out back when they worked in theatre, then closeting and bearding while trying to break into Hollywood. The absolute insistence that *he can't possibly be gay* annoys me like they don't even know this kind of thing happens.

by Anonymousreply 416May 28, 2018 7:25 PM

I wonder how many people work for him. He can't possibly do ALL this by himself,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417May 28, 2018 8:13 PM

Re R414. If last week's rumors were true (big if, I know, don't @ me about Enty) that Sam and his PR were discussing a change in strategy, and he was pushing back and wanting to keep the same beard, then this article suggests that's he's going with. My best guess - he had an initial contract with her for one year (March 2016-17) that got renewed for six months (March-Sept 2017); that lapsed for fall/winter; was renewed in early 2018 on a limited basis, and is up again now. The question is how well it will work with his new movie gigs. He may be comfortable with how it's been working, long-distance. If it keeps going then it will be renewed at least through the end of this year if not longer, to accommodate the movie and S4 premieres and PR tours in August and November. Personally I don't care who the beard is, but bachelor/single guy on mystery dates would have been better as a lighter version of bearding. The PR with the current beard is cringeworthy. Though not quite as much as Hiddleston with Taylor Swift and that July 4 photoshoot they did (same PR firm, wasn't it?), so I guess that's something?

by Anonymousreply 418May 28, 2018 8:15 PM

R417 lol, I wonder how many leather jackets he has!

by Anonymousreply 419May 28, 2018 8:23 PM

Oh come on R419;) you have a point but I have to admit I like him in leather.

R409 great post

R419.....something but I'd hope he'd cancel the bearding all together, just feed JJ some rumours or something.....should be enough

by Anonymousreply 420May 28, 2018 8:29 PM

R415 What's there to test? They've been running the farce with this one for a couple years now. The only ones who believe are low key fans who aren't paying attention and the beard sycophants. JA is just trying to remind people he's hetero. If they actually cared what people thought of this beard they would have ditched her long before now. A mention and some likes gets the job done without costing them travel and wardrobe expense.

by Anonymousreply 421May 28, 2018 8:50 PM

R421 I meant they're testing which one is "better"for their purpose - old beard against mystery blond. Ridiculous either way. Sam's way too busy atm. I don't know when he sleeps let alone " meet" his fake GF. TB must have 1tb with stock photos lol

by Anonymousreply 422May 28, 2018 8:56 PM

PR is needed to fill in gaps in a narrative; in this case, why this eligible bachelor is single. Usually bun age 30, most heteros have made a concerted effort to pass on their genes.

by Anonymousreply 423May 28, 2018 9:07 PM

** by age 30

by Anonymousreply 424May 28, 2018 9:08 PM

R423 Yep. There's an uptick in press for him right now with the upcoming movie, the casting, the marathon and the new whisky label, so they need to keep the hetero image out there. It's completely transparent.

by Anonymousreply 425May 28, 2018 9:16 PM

R418, there are rumors that Purv and Camuso are the ones who submitted the blind item about Sam reconsidering Mauzy. With Mauzy more people than ever believe Sam is gay and bearding. He looked far more natural with the mystery blonde.

by Anonymousreply 426May 28, 2018 9:57 PM

I don't think that Camuso and Purv have anything to do with that blind item. They are too busy pushing the Sam is 'straight' BS.

In that blind item, Enty lawyer once again. outs Sam and confirms that MM has been his beard since two years ago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427May 28, 2018 10:06 PM

Anyone local would be more plausible as a beard than the "American actress" on another continent. It's like Cavill, who loves using foreign beards or making elaborate excuses. It continues to raise the question of why a hot, eligible bachelor can't score regular booty. Obviously, these aren't real relationships.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428May 28, 2018 10:31 PM

There was also the CDAN item about Mauzy throwing a hissy fit while getting ready for the Vanity Fair party because she didn't want any photos taken with Sam. He didn't pose with her on the VF carpet, and the two photos of them that evening appear to be photo shopped. Doesn't sound like they have a very easy-going bearding relationship. She may be too high-maintenance or ambitious to beard.

by Anonymousreply 429May 28, 2018 11:11 PM

Too ambitious to beard? The reason she's bearding is for money, attention and access to people in the industry. She's not doing it out of kindness or friendship.

by Anonymousreply 430May 28, 2018 11:43 PM

Ostensibly, she didn’t want to piss off her real bf. Beards have needs, too. That’s the problem with showmances and fauxmances; the real bfs won’t put up with the charade if they have any self-respect.

by Anonymousreply 431May 29, 2018 12:04 AM

R431 I have to believe things are never going to end well if you enter a bearding deal while you have a boyfriend. I find those willing to be a beard just as worthy of scrutiny as those who choose to closet. It ALL perpetuates the cycle of homophobia and Hollywood manipulation. As someone said up thread, until people—many many people—are willing to stand up and say no more, things won't really change on the whole.

by Anonymousreply 432May 29, 2018 12:16 AM

Good point, R431. With increased attention comes increased scrutiny, especially in the age of SM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433May 29, 2018 12:19 AM

**Sorry, meant R432.

by Anonymousreply 434May 29, 2018 12:20 AM

They must have been filming today. He'd never have that hair IRL.

by Anonymousreply 435May 29, 2018 12:29 AM

IIRC, they didn’t give Balfe a day to rest after her marathon, either.

by Anonymousreply 436May 29, 2018 12:38 AM

[quote] They've been running the farce with this one for a couple years now. The only ones who believe are low key fans who aren't paying attention and the beard sycophants.

Speaking of the beard sycophants..........

[quote]P-Redux: "Yazzzzz for Sam’s marathon achievement, but of course what made me smile big is “The 38 year old–who has been dating American actress Mackenzie Mauzy.” 😃 MORE confirmation of what I keep saying–Sam and Mackenzie still together over 2 years now. Go Samzie! Wonder what adventures they’ll go on this summer? It’s a great, big, beautiful world out there. ❤"

by Anonymousreply 437May 29, 2018 12:57 AM

R437, yeah, the insertion of the MM mention in the Daily Record story was bizarre. I could see if she had been there at the finish line -- otherwise it was a left-field forced insertion.

by Anonymousreply 438May 29, 2018 1:01 AM

Part of summer PR push - palms have been greased. Maybe it's worth it for SH to have these relatively antiseptic "items" dropped here and there if it means he won't actually have to set eyes on TB in person. I wonder how many other Scottish celebs who were mentioned among the 30 - odd thousand finishing that marathon had an additional fact inserted about their dating-romantic-marital status. It's all so weirdly, pathetically obvious.

by Anonymousreply 439May 29, 2018 1:16 AM

Fanpic from filming...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440May 29, 2018 1:41 AM

BTS vid...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441May 29, 2018 1:45 AM

I think that Sam has a business genius boyfriend behind the scenes. There’s no way this pretty actor/ model, fitness icon would have the time and no how to mastermind the business empire he is building. Like Yves St. Laurent was the star but his boyfriend Peter Bergere was the business brain behind the scenes. Sam’s job is to be the star; there’s a brilliant gay boyfriend figuring this all out.

by Anonymousreply 442May 29, 2018 5:30 AM

Agree R442, there's someone behind the scenes coaching and managing and coordinating all these different ventures. No way he's involved in the day to day of the new whisky company. I assume he's just the face and a financial backer, but someone still needs to stay on top of that part with everything else he has going on.

by Anonymousreply 443May 29, 2018 5:50 AM

Outlander S4 filming is coming to an end and the summer film project about to start. What will we be gifted this summer.....stock photos with old beard from random venues close to filming locations. New mystery different women at restaurants, gigs etc. The random Sam and Cait thrown in to keep that going too, perhaps more cat photos. No women but much work, hiking, gym and scenic European shots. Many options to choose from. I think a tight lid will be kept on bloodshot filming, so I don’t expect any behind the scenes with Sam and Vin in consume etc., so it’s up to Sam to keep fans engaged. Spy is just weeks away, outlander is months away.

by Anonymousreply 444May 29, 2018 12:06 PM

Sam does have that brand business set in motion. I also have the feeling since his bartending days and ad spokesman for Tennants lager he has an interest in booze. A few years ago he was a guest taster at LL whiskey as well. MM's family has a brewing business and the winery picture might have been a preliminary business meet.I think he met with her family in Scotland a while ago , as well. The guy has his hand in all his businesses, no doubt , the man has skills and endless energy. Just at fictional theory, that's all. Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 445May 29, 2018 2:13 PM

R441 You notice that most of the fans immediately refer to Sam as "Jaime"??? FFS, he is Sam! Recognize the guy for his work, not his character. "Jaime" isn't real. This fandom is beyond warped. Get a sitter and keep the babies away from him too. Sam is no politcian. There is major discomfort around the littlle ones. Sam looks smoke'n hot though. Love those pecs and it looks as though that wig was improved.

R442 Of course, he's "got people" partnering up with him behind the scenes. Boyfriend or whoever. That's the way it works. Sam is an investor, part of a decision-making team and he's the face. Sam Heuhan is a brand now. George Clooney did that same thing with his tequila brand. Then he got Cindy Crawford's husband, Rande Gerber, on board for even better branding bait AND BOOM!. That's business. Good on Sam. Aside from all the PR BS and whatever the truth is, Sam Heughan is not stupid, and neither is the business team that works with him. Looking forward to a dram of his whisky.

by Anonymousreply 446May 29, 2018 3:34 PM

R446, funny you use that example, since George Clooney and Rande Gerber are known to be lovers as well as business partners. Whatever Amal and Cindy have with them, and they have legal marriages and probably relationships that aren't quite as fake/distant as some bearding arrangements, it's George and Rande who have the real marriage, by many accounts.

by Anonymousreply 447May 29, 2018 4:03 PM

R446 yes to the obsessed cult he IS Jamie. Doesn't get much crazier....lucky Sam for another two years of OL...yay.... ok it's money but I doubt it is a fun role for him to play

R447 if the whisky company will do as well as the tequila company then Sam will be fine

by Anonymousreply 448May 29, 2018 4:18 PM

Alex Norouzi seems to be the man closely involved with helping shepherd Sam's business ventures. He's involved with MPC and the new whisky company.

by Anonymousreply 449May 29, 2018 5:08 PM

R449 Alex is a nice buy but business wise I doubt his talents tbh, I actually mean managementwise. Probably he knows enough about the business side of things, he has his own magazine but the MPC organisation is a mess. The online organisation, the shirts, website problems etc. I think the whisky company will be easier to run maybe they will quite MPC when the whisky takes off;)

by Anonymousreply 450May 29, 2018 5:31 PM

R449 R450 Guaranteed Alex is only a small portion of the team that working on branding Sam. Sam is a hot commodity now and everyone knows it, especially he himself and there's nothing wrong with that. Smart guy. Ya, sure, MPC still has growing pains, but it's Sam's good name that is at stake. They'll improve because they have to. Sam's name means money and the investors and gurus will be breaking down the door more and more as time goes by. Good for them all. The reality is there is ZERO guarantee in acting, even after a hit show like OL. Even for talented goddesses like Meryl. Hers is 10% talent and 90% luck besides all the accolades. It's a vicious industry. Hey, if I had acquired a platform of celebrity in some way, I would have chaptalized on it myself just like Sam. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 451May 29, 2018 5:42 PM

His "gayness" will not hurt the Whiskey or MPC business ,like it could the acting.

by Anonymousreply 452May 29, 2018 5:46 PM

R452 very true

R451 yes I understand why Sam does this. Don't get me wrong

by Anonymousreply 453May 29, 2018 6:06 PM

Sam will never give up MPC

by Anonymousreply 454May 29, 2018 6:54 PM

He's seriously working on that body,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455May 29, 2018 7:22 PM

who is steven ray?

never say never R454 the philosophy behind the programme is nice

by Anonymousreply 456May 29, 2018 7:57 PM

Interesting moves on some Samcait blogs today. Openly discussing the possibility that Sam might be gay?

by Anonymousreply 457May 29, 2018 8:22 PM

For me this comment was really telling, for the rest of the fans not so much...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458May 29, 2018 9:13 PM

I hope Sam takes it easy with the steroids. People actually die because of that shit.

by Anonymousreply 459May 29, 2018 9:28 PM

I thought the same. He probably did it before, when he was bulking up for S1.

by Anonymousreply 460May 29, 2018 9:35 PM

I share your concerns....let's hope he's smart enough. No career is worth dying for.

by Anonymousreply 461May 29, 2018 9:48 PM

Do you think Valbo would encourage him to take that shit????

by Anonymousreply 462May 29, 2018 9:48 PM

"Interesting moves on some Samcait blogs today. Openly discussing the possibility that Sam might be gay?"

Yep, R457, there are many comments about it:

[quote]MM doesn't help at all in making him look straight. Agree, it’s the opposite in fact. My gut reaction at any of their interaction or staged pics is gay points. Good thing you and me anon aren’t the target audience for their narrative because the effect it’s having is from first course of reverse psychology, intead of painting him as some hot playboy I think he can’t be hitting that with a pole, it’s fake, so he’s hiding something.

[quote]I truly can not even begin to understand how anyone could make even a slight argument that Sam & the adjacent are a couple. It’s absurd. How are they a couple? A couple of what? They literally live as far apart from each other as possible. They’re on different continents, in different time zones, leading totally separate lives. It makes no sense. It’s all bs for someone’s marketing/pr ploy for public consumption. It’s just beyond believable and honestly, those who do believe it, I pity.

[quote]anonymous asked:Hypothetically, were Sam gay, do you think it would hurt his popularity among OL fans were he out? Sadly, there is definitely a faction that would melt down, but not sure how large it is.

[quote]jamesandclairefraser answered:No. There would definitely be some uproar from the usual homophobic crowd that live in the dark crevices of this fandom, but I’d say 90% of us would support him.

by Anonymousreply 463May 29, 2018 9:55 PM

Oh, there’d definitely be a drop in his fan base. Look who shows up to his events, mainly older women who need that Jamie fantasy. They are the majority of MPC, those who attend cons, etc. The younger women do not invest financially like those age 50+ do.

by Anonymousreply 464May 29, 2018 10:45 PM

R463, R464, that's exactly why Purv and Camuso are pushing the "likes" equal true love with MM narrative so hard.

by Anonymousreply 465May 29, 2018 10:47 PM

r460 & others I have responded before as a former competitive athlete, and I prefer not to call out someone on performance enhancing drugs (PEDs) unless I know firsthand. That being said, if one did use some type of PED, this would explain the dramatic changes in size, impact on hair loss, retention of muscle mass while running long distances, etc..... My experience is that most athletes make the personal decision to use performance enhancing drugs when the value of the reward is great (ie., Olympic Gold Medal=endorsements, breaking home run record, ....being cast as lead in Terminator). Personally I could never make that decision and chose to compete naturally. Again it is a personal choice and I don't think someone else, such as another trainer can totally convince you to do so. Also, I bear no malice towards other competitors that may use PEDs, as each athlete must choose his own competitive path and health outcome. The irony I find with this type of decision is it sort of of parallels the "closeting" aspect, in that use of PEDs is still very underground among the gyms crowds. For example, if you are not a drug user, you have no idea what is going on around you within your own gym.........

by Anonymousreply 466May 29, 2018 10:57 PM

'Funny you use that example, since George Clooney and Rande Gerber are known to be lovers as well as business partners. Whatever Amal and Cindy have with them, and they have legal marriages and probably relationships that aren't quite as fake/distant as some bearding arrangements, it's George and Rande who have the real marriage, by many accounts. '

This has to be the funniest shit yet. 'BY MANY ACCOUNTS' lmfao.

by Anonymousreply 467May 29, 2018 11:06 PM

R467/SpazPurvMuso Troll would have you believe that this thread is the source of all gossip about closeted actors. Here's a classic example. Where there's smoke...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468May 30, 2018 2:00 AM

R468, I don't know about the National Enquirer, but the first time I realized Clooney was gay was about ten years ago - call me naive - but I heard it from a good friend who works for a firm that provides all kinds of logistical support to A-list celebrities in Hollywood, music, sports, etc. I was visiting him and and his partner and we went to see a Clooney film. I said something about Clooney's latest girlfriend, and he said, oh no, honey, George Clooney's gay. He would know, because they were making all kinds of detailed arrangements. He probably wasn't supposed to say, but it slipped out, and he then confirmed it to me several times (because I was incredulous). I think at the time those arrangements included a young hairdresser friend (male) who lived in the Lake Como mansion in Italy. I can't remember the details. I do remember being surprised. And then I went on to notice that all of Clooney's gorgeous, model "girlfriends" were on a 2-year timeline, like clockwork, and duly reported by People Magazine. Until, of course, the marriage to Amal.

Clooney does a great job keeping the gossip mags from covering this, but it's pretty much everywhere if you look. Cindy Crawford, previously married to Richard Gere (!), supposedly likes women herself. Amal Clooney seems very happy with the fame and money marriage has brought her. If they're all okay with it, who are we to complain? But yes, no question, "many accounts" have George and Rande as the loving couple among the four of them. They've bought adjoining homes in Mexico, then sold them, and I think now own adjoined condominiums in New York? They practically keep a compound together, a la "Big Love." The two men are often spotted dining together in LA - not business lunches - romantic dinners. Doubtful they're exclusive either, but in a romantic as well as business relationship? Good odds.

So, no. We on this thread are not the primary source for which celebrities are gay. Nor do we say all celebrities are gay (pretty sure Clooney's buddies Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, and the Affleck brothers are not). But Clooney most likely is. And so is Sam.

Back to regular programming ....

by Anonymousreply 469May 30, 2018 3:32 AM

Going back to topic........xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470May 30, 2018 5:01 AM

Tell us more, l'amour...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471May 30, 2018 6:22 AM

Who can resist that '80's synthpop beat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472May 30, 2018 6:26 AM

r471 Hiding in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 473May 30, 2018 7:53 AM

I admit I'm a bit cynical when it comes to MPC. I think it's just a fan club, but clearly some people find a real purpose in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474May 30, 2018 9:46 AM

r474 you have no idea how important that program is

by Anonymousreply 475May 30, 2018 10:57 AM

r474. On the less funny side, this Person was called out here by us some threads ago for being a troll. After that she left DL or at least stopped trolling.

by Anonymousreply 476May 30, 2018 12:42 PM

Yes, the woman pictured in R474 has been a "Sam isn't gay" and "Sam and MM are a real couple in love" crusader who has bashed people on this thread. Guess she has returned to continue her cause.

by Anonymousreply 477May 30, 2018 1:19 PM

R477 I didn't know. I won't post anything of her anymore. Sorry

by Anonymousreply 478May 30, 2018 1:38 PM

Yes, the homophobic troll was busted, as was R475/James Dean who's trying to incite a debate about whether MPC is a fitness business, a charity or a fan club. Is it a floor wax, a furniture polish or a dessert topping? Given that shameless MPCers were seen pestering Heughan for autographs and selfies at the end of his 3.25 hour marathon, it's obviously part fan club.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479May 30, 2018 4:09 PM

r479 you must have a really unhappy life.

by Anonymousreply 480May 30, 2018 4:19 PM

Evidently, R480's life is so happy she's here to tell us about ours isn't. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481May 30, 2018 4:32 PM

Meanwhile, the blogtards are still gloating that they 'proved' the Heughan/Balfe showmance was fake and now they're turning on each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482May 30, 2018 4:38 PM

R479 yes definitely 90% is fan of Sam/Jamie for sure. However, the intention of Sam to start MPC was in my opinion a positive one, yes he has some ego and likes being adored or he wouldn't have had Cameron McNeish refer to MPC members as OL fans in that article a while ago but the idea was helping yourself whilst helping others and building a community (unfortunately mainly OL Fans) to support each other. It's just not being marketed than more as something OL/Sam related. The member are mainly fangirls, simple truth and they are not trying to hide it either. However, the food and trainingprogramme is great. I think the problem is the same as with the bearding, time for a good, genuine and serious marketing strategy.

by Anonymousreply 483May 30, 2018 6:47 PM

I'm R483 sorry for the errors: *marketed as more *members *nutrition programme

by Anonymousreply 484May 30, 2018 6:49 PM

Ian McKellen:

The 78-year-old actor, who’s the subject of the new documentary “McKellen: Playing the Part,” railed against the industry when recently asked by Time Out London what he thought of so few gay characters appearing in blockbusters. He took particular issue with the controversy around Jude Law’s Professor Dumbledore not being “explicitly gay” in the upcoming “Fantastic Beasts” film. “That’s a pity. Well, nobody looks to Hollywood for social commentary, do they?” quipped the actor, who was approached for the wizard’s role in the previous “Harry Potter” films. Then he tore into the industry. “They only recently discovered that there were black people in the world. Hollywood has mistreated women in every possible way throughout its history. Gay men don’t exist,” he continued.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485May 30, 2018 7:23 PM

[quote]Oh, there’d definitely be a drop in his fan base. Look who shows up to his events, mainly older women who need that Jamie fantasy. They are the majority of MPC, those who attend cons, etc.

Those shamzies - and their troll liar queen- need a 'straight' Sam to fulfill their sexual fantasies......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486May 30, 2018 7:26 PM

Powerful interview R485 thanks for sharing seems so genuine. When will it end?!

by Anonymousreply 487May 30, 2018 7:28 PM

R486 they are children...which grown up woman would ask such questions. Their obsession is beyong ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 488May 30, 2018 7:35 PM

[quote]I adore Cait, but I have enough female friends, Anon

WTF? So, Purv is basically saying that women are interchangeable. Does this misogynistic, self-loathing psycho remind us of anyone?

by Anonymousreply 489May 30, 2018 8:42 PM

R479 R483 I'm a member of MPC. Fan of Sam. OL introduced me to Sam. Stepped away from the OL fandom and contact with MPC members is it just got way too out of hand. Very uncomfortable to say the least. We all know how the OL Fraus operate so that's old news. MPC is a fan club with a mellower crowd, but still more of a fan club nonetheless. It's a shame. MPC is a great program. Excellent workout options and creative meal planning. Its intention is for a good cause. Unfortunately, the fandom overshadows the main purpose. Sam and the MPC team have got to be aware he is the main pull and not so much it's purpose. I agree that a major marketing revamp will have to take place in order to zero in on the actual focus of the charity. Sam is the face of MPC and that's fine, but the fandom will be a little harder to reign in. Is that at all possible? I don't think it is. And if Sam decided to step out of the closet, it would destroy what they've built. I just don't think a majority of the fans could handle Sam as a gay man. Their fantasy, which pays a lot of money to be satisfied, would be destroyed and a ton of homophobic fans would go mad and leave the scene. Production and STARZ can't afford for that to happen. The Sam-Fandom does NOT have a grip on reality.

by Anonymousreply 490May 30, 2018 8:55 PM

r490 So closet forever? What a shit situation. He could actually lose everything just because he;s gay.

by Anonymousreply 491May 30, 2018 9:11 PM

R490 I don't believe that.. I just believe they should market MPC outside the OL fandom and not as some kind of woman/OL fan program. Right now it's only connected to Sam's name.

by Anonymousreply 492May 30, 2018 9:16 PM

r490 I question the statement that a man has to be straight for women to fantasise about them. I love Ben Whishaw. Will never meet him, wouldn’t stand a chance with him so I don’t care what rocks his boat. Still think he’s gorgeous, though. Same with Sam.If these Outlander fans can’t handle his sexuality ,that’s their problem. Not all of us women want macho Sam as our fantasy! Don’t tar us all with the same brush.

by Anonymousreply 493May 30, 2018 9:21 PM

Most peoples life goal is to be ur authentic self. Its a shame Sam can't find that or dosent want to. The several fan links that u show are the worst of the worst .Those women have serious mental health issues. Discrimation of any kind is wrong . Heres to Sam finding his way out.

by Anonymousreply 494May 30, 2018 10:11 PM

R491 Could very well be a sad reality...

R490 I totally agree, but is that at all possible? This fandom is insane. I only wish it could go in the other direction. Those of us who "know" and "accept" lonvingly are a small small minority. It's just too way out of hand.

R493 You need reread my post carefully. I didn't tar anyone with the same brush. I'm right there with ya. Proud, loving and accepting of Sam and any gay man. And yes, Matt Bomer makes me melt. His husband isn't too bad either. I'm old-school so give me Rock Hudson any old day. My point is there is just way too many numbers in the homophobic fandom. Under no circumstances could they accept the possibility that Sam is gay ......or any gorgeous " heroic heartthrob" for that matter. It would destroy them. This is how insane it all is. We are the minority still. Until that closet is blown to pieces and homosexuality is no longer a threat to the precious HW image, this garbage is here to stay. It's the sad truth. The good news is this DL thread, as bitchy as it can be, isn't going anywhere, which gives hope that movement is on the horizon. In the meantime, it would be way too costly for all involved if Sam lived authentically. For the record, where Sam goes I go. Looking forward to the day he shines bright and happy as a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 495May 30, 2018 10:27 PM

MARY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496May 31, 2018 6:16 PM

R468,,469. I was in Atlanta Georgia in 93’ and was in the same gay bar as Cindy Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 497June 1, 2018 12:36 AM

R497 For the love of all heterosexual humanity! Are there any straight people left in this world? It really pisses me off that you bitches get all the smoke'n hot ones. WTF! Everywhere we turn......BOOM! PING! PING! PING! ;D

by Anonymousreply 498June 1, 2018 12:52 AM

How come Matt Bomer is able to live authentically but Sam wouldn't be able to? The Outlander show isn't going to last forever.

by Anonymousreply 499June 1, 2018 1:03 AM

R497, thanks for sharing that tidbit.

R498, believe us, there’s enough hotness to go around. ;-)

R499, good question. Heughan seems bought in to the homophobic HW hype, but we notice he’s also maintaining ‘plausible deniability.’

by Anonymousreply 500June 1, 2018 1:35 AM

R499 Matt Bomer and his hubby are delicious. A litter of kids too. Happy family. No issues whatsoever being out either. And Matt played one hell of a smoke'n hot hetero in White Colllar.........oh and MMike.... Yummy. Why can't sweet Sam come out too?

by Anonymousreply 501June 1, 2018 1:54 AM

Interesting comment from Sam's longtime friend, Amy Shiels:

"This is the most "you" face I've seen. Congratulations!! (On the project, not the face making)"

PR Sam is NOT the real Sam......;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502June 1, 2018 2:03 AM

Fabulous reviews for the mostly-gay cast in NYC (BW) revival of "The Boys in the Band." That's the direction Sam should be steering his career.

by Anonymousreply 503June 1, 2018 2:37 AM

[quote]Fabulous reviews for the mostly-gay cast

Say, what? The whole reason this revival is making history is the ALL-GAY, out and proud cast. Where have you been, dear?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504June 1, 2018 5:47 AM

[quote]An audience can enjoy these characters without (much) cringing because of their palpable – indeed, enviable — camaraderie. And that atmosphere, according to interviews with cast members, has much to do with the fact that all nine actors are themselves openly gay (as is the director, and the producers, including Ryan Murphy, creator of such TV shows as Glee, Feud, and The New Normal.) Several of the actors have many devoted fans and robust careers that do not seem to have suffered any setbacks because of their candor about their sexual orientation: Jim Parsons “The Big Bang Theory”), Zachary Quinto (the J. J. Abrams “Star Trek” films), Matt Bomer (“White Collar”), Andrew Rannells (Girls, Book of Mormon, Hamilton.) Knowing that the brittle homosexual characters of The Boys of the Band are being portrayed by these good-looking, successful, popular out gay actors creates an extra layer for the audience that in effect shields us from much of the underlying sadness and ugliness of the play.

by Anonymousreply 505June 1, 2018 6:11 AM

r504 I wasn't sure; so I hedged. SO shoot me. And don't you ever refer to someone you imagine to be a woman as "dear" in that condescending way again. Or as a "frau" or a "cunt" or the any of the other pejorative terms you reserve for the people you choose to look down upon from the lofty, supercilious perch of your head way up your ass. And although it's none of your goddam business, part of where I have been is advocating PRO-BONO for my economically poor gay and drug-addicted brothers and sisters with AIDS who are still experiencing employment discrimination, housing refusals, and lack of access to decent health care. We're here in the Midwest, where this kind of stuff happens hourly. Being "out and proud" can still come with tremendous costs; extending way beyond the risk of a few TV and movie parts. Grow the fuck up, you elitist scum.

by Anonymousreply 506June 1, 2018 6:15 AM

Calm down, R506. You're having a hissy fit over the word "dear?" I've been called many things but "elitist" isn't one of them. You're on an LGBT website where getting your facts straight about Broadway revivals is non-trivial. We appreciate your service to our disadvantaged brethren. Just get some sleep. It must be way past your bedtime in the Midwest.

by Anonymousreply 507June 1, 2018 7:03 AM

Related: A review of Swiss film, 'Mario,' Marcel Gisler's drama about a closeted gay soccer player, starring Swiss Film Award best actor winner Max Hubacher opposite German actor Aaron Altaras.

[quote] Mario’s much older agent, Herr Gehrling (Andreas Matti), gives him a reality check when he says that “drugs, sex with minors or gay stuff” are all things players can’t be associated with. Thankfully, Gehrling himself isn’t homophobic, but he’s nonetheless forced to verbalize what some of the unwritten rules of contemporary professional soccer still are. Being gay “is not good for your market value or the club’s return on investment,” Mario has to hear. And after a terse meeting with his club's bosses, both Mario and Leon show up to a corporate party with female companions.

[quote]Like in Ben A. Williams’ feature The Pass, in which Russell Tovey played a closeted soccer player over the span of 10 years, Gisler uses time as a key element to help unmask the true psychological toll and emotional damage that remaining closeted can inflict not only on the person who chooses to keep their sexuality a secret for the outside world but also for everyone around them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508June 1, 2018 2:55 PM

R508 This is heartbreaking.... Can't we start a Save Sam campaign? DL needs to start marching....

by Anonymousreply 509June 1, 2018 3:20 PM

Does Sam want to be saved? He’s made a choice. Quite decidedly, a choice to closet for his career, for cash, etc. He could’ve come out, gone back to theatre and into quality British tv dramas. He could rail against the system and try Hollywood as an openly out gay man. He chose the other path. In my opinion, he wants the Hollywood a list career. The leading roles. It will undoubtedly cost him, and I don’t mean just financially. It will cost his partners, friends and family possibly more. Those that have to live in the background, hidden. His choice to make and his to endure.

by Anonymousreply 510June 1, 2018 5:27 PM

R510 Absolutely agree. We can rail against the system, and it's deserved, but we all make choices. Mad respect for those who won't play that game.

by Anonymousreply 511June 1, 2018 5:39 PM

I feel an anthem coming on for when Heughan's ready to re-emerge from 'the sunken place' on his own terms and kick homophobic HW in the balls...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512June 1, 2018 5:40 PM

[quote]Does Sam want to be saved? He’s made a choice. Quite decidedly, a choice to closet for his career, for cash, etc. He could’ve come out, gone back to theatre and into quality British tv dramas. He could rail against the system and try Hollywood as an openly out gay man. He chose the other path. In my opinion, he wants the Hollywood a list career. The leading roles.

I agree. It seems he has made his choice: the closet.

And I don't think that the Outlander fraus -and the super-heroe movies fans- would love an openly gay leading actor.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513June 1, 2018 6:40 PM

.......perhaps we should wait until he comes out to save him.......judging from the Shipper's Tumbler and Instagram accounts, they will be chasing him to the castle with pitchforks and torches.......this all seems like a really bad "train wreck" destined to happen.......oh well, as Shakespeare once said "This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.".... ....

by Anonymousreply 514June 1, 2018 7:21 PM

r513. I wrote the text you quoted. I am a middle aged female outlander fan. I use tumblr. Your worst ‘frau’ nightmare!! We’re not all the same, some of us are actually intelligent, travelled, enlightened, educated... I’ve always thought him gay, but I don’t actually care who he sleeps with. I don’t like the games he plays, but that’s another matter. I’d support him fully as an out gay man. I’d actually quite like him to fly the flag in Hollywood and open doors for others to do the same. It’s his choice, and he seems to be set on the closeting route, which I do understand too. Hard as it will be for him and those closest to him to maintain and live freely under the radar.

by Anonymousreply 515June 1, 2018 8:59 PM

Related: As we enter Pride Month 2018, there are some things to celebrate, as in, more happy endings for gay characters on the big screen. Okay, the author fails to mention Merchant/Ivory's groundbreaking 1987 classic, 'Maurice,' the first gay film with a happy ending based on the first gay novel with a happy ending that wasn't even published in Forster's lifetime, but we'll forgive the omissions...

[quote]Done, it seems, are the days of torturous plots and inevitable deaths as we slowly move away from the tragical and tumultuous (Blue is the Warmest Colour) and downright upsetting (Boys Don't Cry) to the considered and triumphant (Moonlight and Love, Simon).

[quote]If you're a member of the LGBTQ+ community and have watched at least one film or television show that featured queer people, you'll know that old tropes die hard. 'Bury your gays' has become all too common. It's like having a morbid kind of gaydar – as soon as you see a queer person on screen whose sexuality has been acknowledged, you know it's only a matter of time before they meet an untimely end.

[quote]Queerbaiting is another, equally cruel trope. We're given gay subtext but never the payoff of seeing an actual queer person or couple, with explicit mentions either cut by studios or even worse, these characters were never going to be LGBTQ+ in the first place, only suggested as such to encourage fandom-worship and gain social brownie points.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516June 1, 2018 10:04 PM

R515 Interesting. I'm a middle-aged "frau" too who abhors that closet and is nauseated by what the fandom has become. It's beyond uncomfortable. You wouldn't catch me dead at a CON. I have no experience with Tumblr except for what's copied and pasted here and that happens a lot. Seems like the insanity Tumblr is the worst case. Are there ANY fans of Sam on Tumblr who see it like DL does? Or are they all that bat-shit crazy? One actually claims to be a psychotherapist. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 517June 1, 2018 10:37 PM

[quote] Are there ANY fans on Tumblr who see it like DL does? Or are they all that bat-shit crazy?

There are tumblr fans who see the truth but I don't think that many of them dare to say it out loud. Probably, they would be bullied.

This has happened in tumblr this week (I posted about it in R463):

[quote]"Interesting moves on some Samcait blogs today. Openly discussing the possibility that Sam might be gay?"

[quote]"MM doesn't help at all in making him look straight. Agree, it’s the opposite in fact. My gut reaction at any of their interaction or staged pics is gay points. Good thing you and me anon aren’t the target audience for their narrative because the effect it’s having is from first course of reverse psychology, intead of painting him as some hot playboy I think he can’t be hitting that with a pole, it’s fake, so he’s hiding something."

[quote]"I truly can not even begin to understand how anyone could make even a slight argument that Sam & the adjacent are a couple. It’s absurd. How are they a couple? A couple of what? They literally live as far apart from each other as possible. They’re on different continents, in different time zones, leading totally separate lives. It makes no sense. It’s all bs for someone’s marketing/pr ploy for public consumption. It’s just beyond believable and honestly, those who do believe it, I pity."

[quote] anonymous asked:Hypothetically, were Sam gay, do you think it would hurt his popularity among OL fans were he out? Sadly, there is definitely a faction that would melt down, but not sure how large it is.

[quote]jamesandclairefraser answered:No. There would definitely be some uproar from the usual homophobic crowd that live in the dark crevices of this fandom, but I’d say 90% of us would support him.

by Anonymousreply 518June 1, 2018 11:13 PM

R518, ugh please, we don’t need to see those Dumblr posts repeated. The link back to your original post is sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 519June 1, 2018 11:28 PM

r510 and ff.

Please calm down.

Gay actor Sam Heughan does his closeting on a very low level. He spent with TB not more than 12 hours since September 2017 in the same room.

Eberything else is a made up story.

Gay Sam Heughan last real picture with TB was the one spread by JJ in October 2017. The one taken in September and posted later.

After that nothing happened.

They met on the RC at VF Party.

Before they have seen in a taxi line after a concert, where TB was also. Nothing happened.

by Anonymousreply 520June 2, 2018 12:38 AM

OH MY GOD SAM IS SOOOOOOOOOO GAY

COULD HE BE MORE GAY SERIOUSLY, COULD HE?

HE'S CLOSETED BUT WE WANT TO OUT HIM, WE HATE GAY MEN IN THE CLOSET.

by Anonymousreply 521June 2, 2018 1:07 AM

What happened, Spaz Troll? Did Muriel take your toy away and delete the "Queer Enby" thread you started to make fun of a mentally ill, disabled trans person on tumblr? Your thread wasn't just closed, it was deleted.

by Anonymousreply 522June 2, 2018 4:03 AM

R521, a.k.a. SpazPurvMuso is a depraved sociopath, so not surprised his little hatefest was blown off DL.

by Anonymousreply 523June 2, 2018 4:16 AM

R518 Missed that first time around. Thanks......

by Anonymousreply 524June 2, 2018 4:26 AM

Enty sure is going after Sam a lot lately. And his beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525June 2, 2018 7:50 AM

R525 wtf has she done now? doesn't look good for Sam with his charities

by Anonymousreply 526June 2, 2018 8:17 AM

R525 R526

It seems that the beard MM and her BBF Payden, made fun of some Asian women. and they posted it in her IG stories from the Memorial Day. Isn't she 'lovely'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527June 2, 2018 2:26 PM

Sam with another project. Where will he find the time?

"Apparently Sam Heughan has another movie (besides Bloodshot) to film before Season 5 starts shooting. He mentioned it during a Meet&Greet with the fans. Also, he’ll be in South Africa for two months for the movie with Vin Diesel (Budapest too but he didn’t say for how long). And soon some promo for TSWDP in New York and LA."

by Anonymousreply 528June 2, 2018 3:54 PM

R527 That dumb little brat. You know, Sam, keep yourself in that closet. It’s your life. I don’t even care anymore. SMH This isn't about fame anymore. This is about integrity and common decency no matter who you are. I don’t get how he and his PR team couple possibly think this stuff is ok for his image. Beard or not, MM and her BFF need to explain and apologize. If Sam needs to beard, he can afford the platinum version by now. Get rid of her!

by Anonymousreply 529June 2, 2018 5:52 PM

Heughan seems to be modeling his career after George Clooney, from TV to HW, serial bearding and a booze brand. Will politics be far behind?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530June 2, 2018 6:21 PM

R529 I completely agree with this. Well said.

by Anonymousreply 531June 2, 2018 6:33 PM

TB is a liability, spoiled and entitled. Not the first time she’s played this game: fat suit and drunk homeless woman. Time to cut her loose. Upgrade if possible, however I’m not sure how many single, intelligent, self respecting women would be up for it. There could be a lot of scrutiny, loss and few tangible rewards.

by Anonymousreply 532June 2, 2018 7:27 PM

[quote]TB is a liability, spoiled and entitled. Not the first time she’s played this game: fat suit and drunk homeless woman. Time to cut her loose. Upgrade if possible

No more beards for Sam, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533June 2, 2018 8:43 PM

We notice Heughan gets one Pride Month post allotment per year on SM. What will it be, this year (or has he descended too deeply into the 'Hetero Heughan' sunken place)?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534June 2, 2018 9:14 PM

r534. He’ll not do better than the Irish national soccer team. They played tonight with squad numbers in rainbow colours to start pride month.

by Anonymousreply 535June 2, 2018 9:48 PM

R533 look at those beautiful blues though. Sigh.....

by Anonymousreply 536June 2, 2018 9:49 PM

Latest pics of Sam in Italy. Check IG. He IS gorgeous. That’s bracelet though. Things that make me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That’s no Fitbit either.... From a love perhaps? That guy should not be single.

by Anonymousreply 537June 2, 2018 11:01 PM

Heughan in Italy with fans @ Jibland3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538June 2, 2018 11:33 PM

COULD SAM BEEEEEEEEEEEEE MORE GAY?

HE'S GAY, WE BEEN KNEW.

HE'S BEEN SOOOOOOOOO GAY FOR 33 THREADS AND HE'S STILL GAY AND HE'S STILL BEARDING TOO, WTF?

LET'S OUT HIM NOW WITH OUR GAY SAM THREADS.

by Anonymousreply 539June 3, 2018 1:26 AM

539 😂😂😂😂😂😂 you is so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 540June 3, 2018 2:03 AM

Such a sad parade of lowlife sociopathic trolls who try to derail this thread in Heughan's honor. If you aren't already convinced that the Spaz Troll has zero credibility, here's the second thread he started about a mentally ill, disabled transwoman on Tumblr in order to cruelly deride her. It's so hateful that the DL moderators deleted the first thread entirely, which is rare; usually they just close threads... smh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541June 3, 2018 2:37 AM

R541, those threads are the most popular on Datalounge at the moment, much more popular than your Sam Heughan threads. The current one has 255 posts in 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 542June 3, 2018 2:53 AM

F and F this gross thread, you Fraus need to get the fuck off a gay board, your shit and boring views are not needed here. Get a life you sad fat bitches

by Anonymousreply 543June 3, 2018 3:09 AM

R542/R543 is the same ratfucking, drug-addled troll. He's pissed because his hateful first Enby thread got deleted. LOL If popularity dictates whether a thread stays or goes, why did it get blown off the face of DL? Meanwhile, this thread gets over 2000 views a day, every day.

by Anonymousreply 544June 3, 2018 3:30 AM

R544 I am 543, did not start that thread, which is a classic for pointing out the stupid shit 'gender queer' people say, and how pathetic women are for scamming other women with weak ass needy shit they post and dumb fraus fall for. Dl is for gay men. You are a straight woman. Please think about staying the fuck off her because we have few spaces and your opines are sad and awful and telling. So stay away straight Frau

by Anonymousreply 545June 3, 2018 4:05 AM

Oh, fuck off, Beavis, @R545. Or is it Butthead? There's nothing more "sad and awful and telling" than the 'Queer Enby' thread.

by Anonymousreply 546June 3, 2018 5:00 AM

R546, Mop up, your vagina is leaking stupidity......NOT for the first time

by Anonymousreply 547June 3, 2018 5:08 AM

Don't know what to think when I see this pic, did he have too much caffeine, is it drugs, too much alcohol, steroids, the idiot Jamie fans, the closet? or is he simply tired

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548June 3, 2018 6:58 AM

The closet! He's miserable! He's signed a new bearding contract with his old beard!

This thread is just two 60 plus fraus who are retired and bored witless. On and on they go, same shit every day.

The Queer Enby thread is riveting in comparison with this homophobic drivel.

by Anonymousreply 549June 3, 2018 8:29 AM

R548 here, not a 60 plus frau. Please stop being so prejudiced

by Anonymousreply 550June 3, 2018 8:38 AM

r548 I think he's asking with his eyes, How do I eat this spaghetti with this spoon?

by Anonymousreply 551June 3, 2018 12:00 PM

Apparently, a fan asked in the Q&A if he ate spaghetti with a spoon, he was making a joke about it.

by Anonymousreply 552June 3, 2018 2:09 PM

Today he’s wearing a very feminine charm bracelet and a bath robe. Is he drunk?

by Anonymousreply 553June 3, 2018 2:19 PM

someone said that the "charm bracelet" is a fitbit which is neither feminine or a charm bracelet

by Anonymousreply 554June 3, 2018 2:49 PM

He swapped bracelets with his Italian handler. Clearly he doesn't want to explain the meaning of his new one. Or he wants people to talk and speculate.

by Anonymousreply 555June 3, 2018 3:49 PM

R553 he seems either wasted, extremely tired or on drugs.... to me

by Anonymousreply 556June 3, 2018 4:09 PM

What a goofball. Did Barbour plant a shill in the audience?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557June 3, 2018 4:27 PM

r557 He's having fun, good for him. He will be extremely busy this summer.

by Anonymousreply 558June 3, 2018 5:03 PM

Fun with a shower cap...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559June 3, 2018 5:05 PM

Related: "Pose, which premieres Sunday on FX, will introduce viewers to a world that hasn’t been seen before on network television, where queer people of color are the centers of their own narratives. Bucking the norm, trans women will be portrayed by trans women, with transgender producers like Janet Mock and Our Lady J also working behind the scenes to make these stories authentic." But the journey wasn't easy, as queer screenwriter Steven Canals recounts...

[quote]Even as late as 2016, Canals recalled “finding myself in rooms with executives, mostly straight white cisgender men who just really didn't understand the material.” They were “asking the same handful of questions, which is, ‘Who is the audience for the show? Where does a show like this live? Why is the show so urban? Is everyone gay or trans?’”

[quote]“I found that there was a lot of blatant homophobia, sexism, racism, where folks are saying, ‘I don’t know if you're ever going to get the money to make a show like this because it's too black. It’s too gay. It’s too urban,’ directly to my face …

[quote]“Pose is the story that I feel my younger self deserved [but] never received,” concluded Canals. “I think it's important to be out in the world because representation matters, as simple as that sounds. And I want other LGBTQ people, I want other people of color, I want people who live in the intersections of those identities to know that they're important and that they're loved and that they're seen, that they're heard and that they matter.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560June 3, 2018 6:08 PM

Related: Speaking of donating profits to charities, the co-creator of 'Pose',' four-time Emmy winner and openly gay producer/writer/director, Ryan Murphy, is donating 100% of his profits from the show to trans and other LGBTQ causes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561June 3, 2018 7:09 PM

Why are you retards spazzing on about trans people? Are you trans yourself? You're ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 562June 3, 2018 7:44 PM

Boo hoo, Spaz. So someone interrupted your little schadenfreude circle jerk on DL at the expense of that trans family on Tumblr. Your thread further exposed their already exposed identities and possibly endangered their lives, livelihoods and children, you sociopath shithead. I’m not surprised DL sent your first thread to hell and repeatedly bans your sorry ass.

by Anonymousreply 563June 3, 2018 7:47 PM

A bracelet and two rings? What am I missing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564June 3, 2018 7:57 PM

DL doesn't let me post again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565June 3, 2018 7:58 PM

R564

R555 has explained it above. Sam swapped bracelets -and rings- with his Italian handler. It seems he doesn't want to explain the meaning of his new one....... Or he wants people to talk and speculate.

His new bracelet looks like a Celtic one. A gift from his Scottish partner? ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566June 3, 2018 8:27 PM

So besides the apparent hangover, epic style fail (in Italy, of all places he wears a white t-shirt?) and fawning fantards asking boring questions, is the mystery bracelet swap the biggest news, here? Did he actually say anything interesting?

by Anonymousreply 567June 3, 2018 8:30 PM

r567 Not really. He's hinted about some other movie, but no more info. And it looks like he'll be a bad guy in Bloodshot

by Anonymousreply 568June 3, 2018 8:39 PM

Would jewelry from a loved one be so easily shared? Looks more like product placement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569June 3, 2018 9:03 PM

He apparently said the bracelet was a gift not mentioning by who

by Anonymousreply 570June 3, 2018 9:13 PM

Hope it's from his boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 571June 3, 2018 9:14 PM

Where's our PR Oracle? The beard will post her matching bracelet, in 3... 2..1...

by Anonymousreply 572June 3, 2018 9:17 PM

Well said.......more shit to come no doubt

by Anonymousreply 573June 3, 2018 9:22 PM

[quote]Not really. He's hinted about some other movie, but no more info.

Come on, there has to be more "real Sam" the whisky talking! I just found a snippet where he says the Edinburgh marathon was horrible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574June 3, 2018 10:12 PM

Meet & Greet recap:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575June 3, 2018 10:20 PM

Thanks, R575. Here's the text, in case anyone feels like scratching out their eyes after visiting tumblr blogs...

Translation from @bat-cat-reader - June 3, 2018 [PART 1]

Sam arrived at the panel greeting everyone with “bongiorno, ciao ciao… even if it’s two weeks late”

the moderator started saying that the first time he did the con he hadn’t seen the show but now he had and said it was a great show and he enjoyed it a lot. He had questions about it and sam said “if it’s about the wedding episode…”

Sam started telling us how he got the role of Jamie and how he read that the character had a lot of physicality to it so he quit drinking and started building up muscle. “in the first season caitriona and I were very good at staying on top of work, not drinking, going to the gym but as the years went by… (he points down with thumb, meaning downhill)”

He was asked about the marathons which he answered by saying he comes out of them exhausted.

-”how many marathons have you run this year?”

-Sam: “two. Run the last one last sunday and it was horrible. The first one in Stirling was better, meanwhile the one in Edinburgh I was more nervous and it was cold…”

He said he had run for a good cause, MPC and Cahonas and that they had raised a ton of money. The moderator said he will be running one in Seattle and they talked about it for a little bit then Sam wished him good luck.

He mentioned having two movies during the break and we all thought he was shooting another one but he was talking about the one already shot “the spy who dumped me” and “bloodshot” that will be shot during the summer.

About “bloodshot” he said he might not be playing the good guy but didn’t said much more. Last week he’d seen a screener of “the spy who dumped me” with some friends and said it’s a very funny movie. Sam said that on his first day of shooting he had a scene with Mila Kunis and a lot of dialogue so when it was his turn to talk he was blubbering and not saying the script. Then someone asked if Kate McKinnon is as funny as she seems, and he said she’s a bit antisocial meaning that she doesn’t enjoy being with too many people but kate’s totally cool and very observant.

Sam reached two fans trying to ask him questions. The first one barely spoke english and she was getting nervous trying to ask him something so he reached out and took her on a walk trying to calm her down.

Another question was about his training, how he bulked up and she pointed to a specific muscle so he came to her to see which muscle she was referring to. She then said it was to show her husband how to bulk up and he was like “sure, for your husband…”

His handler took his jacked and he was like “I don’t know if I smell, sorry”. When the same woman from before (the one that asked “for her husband”) asked about his shirt, he thought she was still talking about the muscles so he rolled up his sleeves to show her his biceps.

She then asked if she could ask him a second question, he then turned around to show his butt and funnily replied “about this second muscle?”, it was a funny moment. The questions actually was about how he eats his spaghettis. He moved his hand like rolling a fork and the italian woman said they should be eaten with a spoon. They kept talking a little longer about pasta and when he asked which sauce was the best, they all replied “carbonara”

Back to talking about “bloodshot”, this superhero movie requires him to gain weight so he’s eating more but it’s boring because it’s all protein.

From Outlander he said only the last episode is left to shoot for the season. Then said the most moving scene was with Brianna. When he wanted to talk more about it he asked if everyone had read the books and since there were some who hadn’t he jokingly told them to leave the room and come back later. He then talked around it and said “when Jamie meets someone from his family… he gets emotional”

Video from Outlander Italy:

by Anonymousreply 576June 3, 2018 10:46 PM

Translation from @bat-cat-reader - June 3, 2018 [PART 2]

Video from Outlander Italy:

Sam said he wore more prosthetics this year to look older saying that in later book Jamie is old and started pointing where he wore the prosthetics around his face. “I’m going to look older, you haven’t seen it yet but to play Jamie this season I wore a lot more make up and prosthetics here and here… I’m excited for the two season pick up”

He then said how great David Berry is, that he wrote him a letter as Lord John to get into character and that it took Jamie a loooong time to answer… “I like the relationship Lord John and Jamie have… and now Willie, I don’t want to spoil..” ended up saying this season will stay true to the book with a few added things.

Meet & Greet: 10 to 15 people in a round table asking him questions for about 15 mimnutes

We introduced ourselves and the handler told him I had just arrived from Spain just to see him. He was surprised and thanked me for coming.

How long until the end of shooting? He said only one more episode left. It takes about 4 weeks to shot two episodes but since it’s the last one it might take a little longer.

As soon as he finishes shooting Outlander he’ll be in Budapest for a week to start “bloodshot”. Then he’s off to LA and NYC for press tour for “the spy…” and afterwards off to South Africa for two months to keep shooting the movie, then back to Budapest. He’s got a tight schedule.

One woman asked him if he had to audition for this role and he said “Caitriona and I help each other”, they run lines for the auditions together but with this movie he kept leaving it until the last day to submit the tapes and that he’s lucky he got the role.

He mentioned Caitriona again saying this is mosquito season in Scotland and they are constantly applying repellent because they get bitten a lot. Last week Caitriona got bitten in the face.

He was asked if he was afraid of being typedcast as Jamie Fraser forever even more so now that they have two more seasons. I thought he was honest in his answer, “no”. He’s happy with his role, it’s a good show and it’s obvious that it changed his life and that now he gets more and better roles to do during the hiatus. He also said that now that he was able to cut his hair short not many people recognize him and he was able to wonder around a bit more freely.

In between answering about season 4 he said there might be some changes, he kinda whispered ‘Murtagh’ very low… but otherwise it’ll stay true to the book. He already read book 5 and that a lot of things happen going forward, like being a grandpa. He likes the thought of Frasers Ridge growing because all the family is together. He explained that they have four sets in the studios but this year they have built around it an entire village, as we’ve seen from fan pictures.

About the whisky business, yes he wants to launch it but they are having legal issues in the US because every state have different laws, but no problems in Europe. He wants to launch it internationally once Outlander is over.

The handler was timing the little chat but he stayed a few extra minutes and answered more questions. Some were about season 3 and cave Jamie, he didn’t enjoyed the facial hair and being covered in mud. 3x01 was more about physical pain but 3x02 more emotional because Jamie felt guilty for Claire being gone and not being able to stop the battle of Culloden.

Then he said there was a scene, not in the show, where he carries a redcoat in a river and there we could see how much Jamie had changed. He was mad because it wasn’t included in the episode, blamed the ‘show’ for seemingly not wanting to show Jamie in it’s entirely and only showing how good he is. A woman told him they had included it in the extras on the dvd and he didn’t know it.

by Anonymousreply 577June 3, 2018 10:48 PM

So that clarifies that there isn't another movie, just press for TSWDM and shooting Bloodshot, this summer.

by Anonymousreply 578June 3, 2018 10:55 PM

OOOHHH HE'S WEARING BRACELETS SO HE MUST BE GAY!!

BECAUSE ONLY REALLY REALLY GAY MEN WEAR BRACELETS!!!

WE LOVE OUR HARMFUL HOMOPHOBIC STEREOTYPES HERE.

by Anonymousreply 579June 4, 2018 12:23 AM

You sad sad women. Tragedy

by Anonymousreply 580June 4, 2018 12:36 AM

r572. Here I am. Just came back from a long sailing day .

Interesting weekend from a very very relaxed looking Sam. Looks like he found his way.

I'll bet some moneey, that we made change JA way oft storytelling. The bracelet, the ring on his pointing Finger. May ne he found the way back to his real selfe.

No more PR fuckery with TB.

Tempi passati

Sorry for ans mispelling.

by Anonymousreply 581June 4, 2018 12:55 AM

What is it with the ALL CAPS? Repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 582June 4, 2018 2:03 AM

That bracelet is bearding prop............ or from a true love...... I hope the later is true. Sam is so gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 583June 4, 2018 2:03 AM

'That bracelet is bearding prop............ or from a true love...... I hope the later is true. Sam is so gorgeous'

Jesus Christ, how old are you, nine?

by Anonymousreply 584June 4, 2018 2:09 AM

R584=Purvmuso/Larry/ shamzie troll who keeps trying to derail these threads about Sam being gay.

The questions are WHO and WHY ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585June 4, 2018 2:21 AM

R584 Settle down, Troll!! What the hell is wrong with you?! How old are you?! Go away! The ShamZie Fraus need you.. Get out! Nothing wrong with 583.

by Anonymousreply 586June 4, 2018 2:30 AM

You too R585! STFU. Fool!

by Anonymousreply 587June 4, 2018 2:32 AM

You guys are so bored, on another thread the posters would just block me and carry on but Sam gives you zero content so you're happy to engage.

by Anonymousreply 588June 4, 2018 2:58 AM

There are plenty of us just hitting f/f on the all-caps/larry/spaz transphobic misogynistic obsessive troll. It was nice to have a little break from the crazy, but whatever. Treat it like a ranting person on the street corner. Hit f/f and scroll by is my advice.

by Anonymousreply 589June 4, 2018 3:18 AM

Here, maybe this will refocus the discussion...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590June 4, 2018 3:22 AM

The second movie thing is confusing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591June 4, 2018 3:24 AM

R390, that must be his boyfriend because why else would he be sitting in his robe next to a man? It means he's gay, right?

He's just sooooooooooooooooo gay, how will we cope, what should we do?

by Anonymousreply 592June 4, 2018 3:29 AM

Jason Manns is married and straight from what I've heard. Sam at the pool does look very fine though.

by Anonymousreply 593June 4, 2018 3:39 AM

[quote]There are plenty of us just hitting f/f on the all-caps/larry/spaz transphobic misogynistic obsessive troll

Yep. And you can tell that this troll is very nervous.....

R590, God, he is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 594June 4, 2018 3:43 AM

After that pic, the troll has run to post that Sam is ' amanly man' and a gift for women........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595June 4, 2018 3:53 AM

Datalounge isn't about to ban the infamous Spaz Troll any time soon, fuggy fraus.

by Anonymousreply 596June 4, 2018 3:57 AM

The DL mods will give Spaz Troll periodic 'timeouts' and take his toys away. His 'Queer Enby' thread was deleted and now his second one has been obliterated. POOF!

by Anonymousreply 597June 4, 2018 4:03 AM

Datalounge is a GAY board to talk about GAY actors.

Go back to your tumblr, troll.

by Anonymousreply 598June 4, 2018 4:23 AM

[quote]Purvmuso/Larry/ shamzie troll who keeps trying to derail these threads about Sam being gay. The questions are WHO and WHY ;)

R585, that's right. Wethinks the Spazzy doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 599June 4, 2018 4:26 AM

The trolls have already found the new thread.

They KNOW that Sam is gay.....

[quote]There are plenty of publicly closeted actors who have the income and fame to survive being outed. Try them on for size. Sam Heughan doesn’t deserve such dogged posting from you bastard hounds.

by Anonymousreply 600June 4, 2018 4:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!