Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

1d Solo Careers Part 4: Chavtastic Louis, Spaztastic Zayn, Fat Niall, Embarrassing Liam and Superstar Harry

Zayn and Louis are without managers but making noises about touring this year. Zayn is heading for the 27 Club at warp speed. Harry and Niall are on world tours. Liam is still chasing trends and not charting.

by Anonymousreply 601October 29, 2018 1:57 AM

Harry's still hot.

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2018 12:02 AM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2018 12:15 AM

Niall is handsome... Holla back!

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2018 12:17 AM

Ugly Louis Tomlinson at the NHS Awards tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2018 12:27 AM

What does his ass look like, R4?

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2018 12:29 AM

Flat and low, R5

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2018 12:43 AM

How can you tell, R6? It’s covered.

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2018 12:43 AM

R7, open the pic and you'll see it low and nasty. Louis never works out, smokes 40 a day and his fast metabolism has gobbled up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2018 12:46 AM

He's a cute young lad... NO ONE measures up to DL standards! He may not be most DL's cup of tea, but he is far from "fugly".

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2018 12:48 AM

R4 thanks for tumblr links. These fanteens (loving or hating 1d members) are hilarious. What was that Louis hate tumblr again?

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2018 12:51 AM

R9, there were several 600-post threads about Louis on DL a few years back. Apparently he met DL’s standards THEN but not NOW.

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2018 12:52 AM

R11, he has changed hugely since the days of 1d.

His eye bags have engulfed his pretty blue eyes and he has a thug's haircut.

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2018 12:53 AM

This is what he looks like now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2018 12:54 AM

Louis is a born beauty but he wasted it at 20yo. He looks a bit like George Eads facially, but Louis will lose his looks much sooner, by 30.

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2018 12:55 AM

He has terrible creases by his eyes, more like crevasses to be honest. He's 26 but could pass for twenty years older.

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2018 1:10 AM

Louis used to be be beautiful. It's kinda sad what's happened to him now. I think a part of it is him letting himself go (perhaps also feeling "free" to do what he likes now he's not in 1D) but also his genes aren't helping him. He looks 10-15 years older than he really is.

Zayn could still be cute, if he wasn't fucked up on drugs and starving himself (and the haircuts don't help).

Liam is looking after himself and is still cute. A pity about his embarrassing attempts to be a rapper.

Niall is aging and the booze isn't helping. Still cute, but has to watch himself carefully.

Harry is just fucking gorgeous. Better looking now than he was around 19/20. He's growing his hair out a bit and it really suits him. Crazy into fitness. Grew a thick set of thighs and an incredible ass but still trim. He's been wearing a lot of nail polish and make up lately and he wears it well.

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2018 8:53 AM

Harry is stunning. Some of his suits really show off his tight, muscular ass and thick thighs and his skin looks so fresh. Like Louis, Harry was prone to eye bags in 1d but has since eliminated them. Harry is the kind of metrosexual type who takes full advantage of everything an aesthetician has to offer, whereas Louis as a proud chav dismisses all that kind of thing as 'gay'.

by Anonymousreply 17May 15, 2018 9:59 AM

Agree with r16. Niall is still cute. I don't mind some thickness. But he does need to be careful. I think he likes the heavy ales, which pack a ton of calories. I could see him getting super porkish. Hopefully he maintains his current body type. 'Cuz I could ride that into the sunset.

by Anonymousreply 18May 15, 2018 10:09 AM

[quote] Niall is aging and the booze isn't helping.

Isn’t he Irish?

by Anonymousreply 19May 15, 2018 12:41 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 15, 2018 5:39 PM

Wow ok fine DL. We don't like links to the Independent, what evs. I'd agree with the terrible article part at least - they have an "opinion" piece up today about how Harry is "gay-baiting". It's not going down well, as the author clearly hasn't bothered to do anything other than check to see if Harry has made a declaration that he's bi/gay/pan/blue before accusing him.

by Anonymousreply 21May 15, 2018 5:43 PM

They have a point though in comparing and contrasting how Rita Ora was treated compared to how Harry was praised and even declared a "bi icon" for his bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 22May 15, 2018 5:44 PM

Yes there's a double standard that I can see the author is trying hard to point out. Hes used a bad example in Harry, by assuming he's straight and just gay baiting. Harry doesn't label himself so we shouldn't either.

by Anonymousreply 23May 15, 2018 6:16 PM

Had Rita Ora specifically labelled herself straight before this song?

by Anonymousreply 24May 15, 2018 6:55 PM

"We shouldn't label Harry" Have you ever been on DL before R23? Harry's hinting at being bi is an obnoxious attention seeking PR move, whether he's straight or not. Why exactly is it that he can run around with a rainbow flag every night but can't come out? If he is gay/bi he needs to stop acting like he's some progressive gay hero when he isn't even out and if he's straight than he is gay baiting.

by Anonymousreply 25May 15, 2018 8:24 PM

Lol R25, I've been around here in various forms for over 10 years and I know how fucking toxic this place is. He can do what he likes and you can whinge about it and we can all debate about it until the fucking cows come home but until he says something definitive it's all conjecture.

by Anonymousreply 26May 15, 2018 9:24 PM

Since Louis dropped his management, hundreds of Larries are perched for the end of 'babygate' and a grand coming out for the happy couple, Harry and Louis.

by Anonymousreply 27May 15, 2018 11:00 PM

On twitter Louis' fans are trying to trend pleasestopsmokinglouis following the announcement that Louis' father has serious liver cancer. His mother died of leukaemia aged 43 and his father has life threatening liver cancer aged 49. This doesn't bode well for 40 a day Louis and the signs of premature ageing are already there.

by Anonymousreply 28May 15, 2018 11:16 PM

Well, one (ex)member of 1D spiralling towards an early death is one too many, so I can get behind that crusade. Smoking is ugly on him.

As for "babygate".... Jesus fucking Christ....

by Anonymousreply 29May 16, 2018 7:30 AM

Are Zayn and Gigi definitely back together?

Official announcement that Liam Payne's album is out in September.

by Anonymousreply 30May 16, 2018 10:35 AM

Do they want it that way?

by Anonymousreply 31May 16, 2018 11:28 AM

I have something important to say: Niall is beautiful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 17, 2018 1:13 AM

Niall is a disgusting flabfest of a man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 17, 2018 1:49 AM

Liam is playing some hotel in Bali in September. How have the mighty fallen!

by Anonymousreply 34May 17, 2018 1:49 AM

Is that recent? Niall at a U2 concert "lounge pass" when U2 played The Forum 5/15 and 5/16/2018?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 17, 2018 2:35 AM

Ok, nvm. Found the answer for meself. Anyone with $$buckaroos can buy a pass. Lounge looked crowded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 17, 2018 2:38 AM

Niall needs to get to the gym. There's no excuse for a rich 24 year old to look that soft.

by Anonymousreply 37May 17, 2018 9:20 AM

Soft you say?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 17, 2018 2:42 PM

Harry sometimes wears a brace under his clothes because of a bad back. Here's what he normally looks like, R38.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 17, 2018 5:38 PM

Here's the trailer for the show Harry is EP-ing with Ben Winston.

There are some really horrid, immature "fans" showing how nasty they are on Twitter about it if you need a laugh.

I think it looks pretty good...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 17, 2018 5:52 PM

[QUOTE]Harry sometimes wears a brace under his clothes because of a bad back

Got a source for that? Also, what kind of brace gives someone tits?

by Anonymousreply 41May 17, 2018 6:12 PM

Christ that show looks terrible. Par the course for a CBS sitcom.

by Anonymousreply 42May 17, 2018 6:19 PM

Think like this, R41 . Soz for the crap link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 17, 2018 6:32 PM

Christ, so your source is a gif? Anyway, again, how exactly would that give him tits as were visible in the pic I posted and this one.

I'm sure if Niall decided to switch to a primarily coke-based diet whilst on his solo tour he could manage a slimmer body too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 17, 2018 6:57 PM

You seem pressed today R44. Everything OK?

by Anonymousreply 45May 17, 2018 7:02 PM

Aw, so someone called you on your bullshit attempt at an answer so you switch to faux-concern, how pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 46May 17, 2018 7:04 PM

It must be hard to admit that Niall isn't all that and a wee bit chubby R46, but you can do it, we believe in you. No one needs to go back to find a pic of Harry looking trim and terrific. R39's pic is from his last show.

And don't worry, I'm sure one day someone will give enough of a shit to make a show about Niall.

by Anonymousreply 47May 17, 2018 7:21 PM

Which DL trolls like which One Directioners?

by Anonymousreply 48May 17, 2018 7:23 PM

Lots of Harry trolls. One lonely Niall troll it seems. Need some for the other boys to come out of the woodwork.

by Anonymousreply 49May 17, 2018 7:33 PM

R47 Sadly for you, I couldn't give a fuck about Niall. I just think it's hilarious the crazed Harry fan is going around making jokes about his weight when Harry has had the same body shape.

R48 I'm mainly here to hear about the Larries going crazy. This sitcom should really wind them up, especially given how basic it is. It's going to be hard for them to maintain their image of Harry as some artist when he sticks his name on crap like that. Plus the whole straight aspect.

by Anonymousreply 50May 17, 2018 8:04 PM

[quote] Plus the whole straight aspect.

Especially that

by Anonymousreply 51May 17, 2018 8:46 PM

The Larries HATE that their precious fantasy of Harry and Louis living together since X Factor is being destroyed by this show. They still think Ben is lying about Harry living with him. I'm living for the day Harry gives an interview talking about the show and the time he lived with Ben. It will be GLORIOUS.

by Anonymousreply 52May 17, 2018 9:03 PM

Recent pic of Harry's very toned, lean torso. His body looks nothing like flabby dad bod Niall's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 18, 2018 1:00 AM

Wobbly, bloated Niall lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 18, 2018 1:09 AM

Niall's facial features are the least exquisite of the 5. He will grow to resemble a potato/ Amy Schumer.

Of course, us commoners would clone Niall's cuteish face as our own, given half the chance. Just saying the other 4 have more beautiful bone structure etc.

by Anonymousreply 55May 18, 2018 2:32 AM

Niall will stay beautiful. The plush soft tissue that envelopes his facial bone structure will keep him well-preserved. Paul Rudd has a similar thing going on and he's barely aged in the past 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 56May 18, 2018 5:24 AM

Ew, the 'Niall's soft tissue' troll is back again.

We know he's got a fat face, calm down.

by Anonymousreply 57May 19, 2018 1:13 AM

Ew, the Niall h8er is back again.

You don't understand the difference between beautiful soft tissue and fat. Do you think Paul Rudd has a fat face? Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 58May 19, 2018 4:34 PM

Are you for real, R58???

by Anonymousreply 59May 19, 2018 5:48 PM

R59, I'm as real as it gets. Like J.Lo says in Jenny From The Block: "Can't forget to stay real... To me it's like breathing."

by Anonymousreply 60May 19, 2018 6:28 PM

"I think I just threw up a little, in my mouth."

by Anonymousreply 61May 19, 2018 9:14 PM

Niall's bloated face. Way too much soft tissue there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 20, 2018 12:34 AM

Niall is soooo adorable… the amount of soft tissue is PERFECTION!!!

by Anonymousreply 63May 20, 2018 2:00 AM

I can't believe we are having a conversation about Niall's soft, fat face.

Harry's face is sharp, defined, and gorgeous. A true model.

by Anonymousreply 64May 20, 2018 5:49 AM

Well, Niall is, IN FACT, signed to one of the most prestigious modeling agencies. And speaking of true models, Christie Brinkley was always accused of having a "soft, fat face" and we all know that served her well in the long run--she's 64 now and looks AMAZING! By the way, Harry's frown lines are still visible EVEN WHEN HIS FACE IS IN REPOSE!

by Anonymousreply 65May 20, 2018 11:38 AM

Blubber faced Niall was only signed to Wilhelmina because he's a 1d boy and even this big agency haven't found him a fashion campaign, so it's all pretty embarrassing. Meanwhile, Gucci approached Harry to front their Fall tailoring campaign. He didn't need an agency.

by Anonymousreply 66May 20, 2018 4:09 PM

Haha, sure, Harry got the Gucci gig because of his model good looks rather than his celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 67May 20, 2018 4:36 PM

Just face it R67, Gucci would not have contracted Harry if he was ugly or looked like Niall.

by Anonymousreply 68May 20, 2018 6:28 PM

Gucci would not have contracted Harry if he didn't have millions of social media followers.

by Anonymousreply 69May 20, 2018 6:32 PM

Niall wouldn't have been signed by Wilhemina without his, even if half of his followers are fake. At least Harry is getting a campaign. Maybe one day Niall will get something....

by Anonymousreply 70May 20, 2018 6:55 PM

And? I didn't mention Niall. And it's obviously true he got that deal because of who he is and not his looks, doesn't change the fact that the same applies for Harry.

by Anonymousreply 71May 20, 2018 8:47 PM

Lol this whole thing has been about fug Niall and his "modelling contract", from R65, so don't pull that card.

The difference between Harry and Niall is that Harry is actually model material.

by Anonymousreply 72May 20, 2018 9:09 PM

Except I'm not R65, so what they posted is irrelevant to what I'm posting. And no, he is not model material. The closest to model material is Zayn and he's ruined that with his unfortunate ink choices.

by Anonymousreply 73May 20, 2018 9:27 PM

Niall on the cover of this month's GQ Italia. Go Niall!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 21, 2018 1:36 AM

Zayn has a pretty face but is nowhere close to model material. His frame is much too slight and narrow. He tries to wear designer clothes and they swamp him. Harry is slim but still has height and broad shoulders. He's 6 ft with long legs, whereas Niall is 5 ft 8 and Zayn 5 ft 9. Even without the 1d fame, I could see Harry as a model. His bone structure, eyes, lips and hair are stunning. You often see male models that have been cast in shoots because they look like him.

by Anonymousreply 75May 21, 2018 1:42 AM

Haha, sure, because there are no models who are "slight and narrow". None at all. You just make yourself sound stupid when you say stuff like that.

And who are these models who've been cast because they look like him then? Let's have some links. If it happens often, you should be able to provide quite a few.

by Anonymousreply 76May 21, 2018 11:39 AM

Niall would fail every modelling criteria there is. Height, weight, facial structure, ability to pose and produce expressions on demand. He has a double chin in every other picture these days.

by Anonymousreply 77May 21, 2018 4:13 PM

What Niall lacks in height, he makes up for in sultriness and seductiveness.

Anyway, I don't see 5'11" Harry meeting the criteria to be a model, were he not famous… Shawn Mendes, yes, definitely model material, yes… Harry Styles, not so much...

by Anonymousreply 78May 22, 2018 12:56 AM

Tiny Zayn with his huge feet and short legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 22, 2018 1:28 AM

Did... did someone just suggest that Niall was seductive and sultry????

by Anonymousreply 80May 22, 2018 2:18 AM

Niall is the opposite of sultry with his pudgy pasty potato face and his big wobbly belly.

Harry is the right height, weight for modelling plus he has a distinctive, angular face with a sharp jawline and a long neck. He also knows how to pose and look different in each shot. He's an actor, Niall isn't and has about three different expressions in all his shoots.

by Anonymousreply 81May 22, 2018 1:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 22, 2018 1:18 PM

Niall with his double chin! Gross, R82.

Meanwhile, superstar Harry Styles sang at Prince Harry and Meghan's reception. The guy does nothing but win. Meanwhile, Liam Paynefully Cringe is booked to play a hotel in Bali in September and Sony don't want to release Louis Floplinson's album and his fans are getting desperate.

by Anonymousreply 83May 22, 2018 2:09 PM

Ok, so in the end is Harry bisexual? Do we have some rumors about his hook ups with men?

by Anonymousreply 84May 22, 2018 2:22 PM

Harry performed at the reception? I don't see that confirmed anywhere. Links to any pics or news reports? Anything???

by Anonymousreply 85May 22, 2018 5:18 PM

R85 The Harry trolls here constantly make stuff up about him and never back it up. They don't seem to realise how ludicrous and desperate it makes them look.

[QUOTE]The guy does nothing but win

Except at the Grammy Awards, eh? Even after putting himself forward in an easier category as well.

by Anonymousreply 86May 22, 2018 8:24 PM

Niall is getting a lot of stick on social media for refusing to support the repeal of the abortion legislation in Ireland. It looks as if he's a pro lifer.

by Anonymousreply 87May 23, 2018 12:31 AM

James Corden, "The Late Late Show host is said to have acted as an emcee for the evening with rumors that he even introduced Harry Styles as a surprise musical guest. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 23, 2018 12:39 AM

The key word there is "rumors" R88. Don't you think that if Harry had performed at the Royal Wedding reception his PR machine would have plastered that all over MSM and social media?

by Anonymousreply 89May 23, 2018 1:15 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 23, 2018 1:16 AM

R89, no, because that's incredibly trashy and not the way Harry or his team work.

The Royal Wedding reception was a bit of a secretive affair and they took phones off off the guests, and you aren't likely to have too many people spill about what really, exactly went on. So who knows, we may never get confirmation about whether or not Harry really was a musical guest.

by Anonymousreply 91May 23, 2018 8:47 AM

R53 just one thing. That photo is not recent

by Anonymousreply 92May 23, 2018 10:14 AM

Muriel please close this thread!

by Anonymousreply 93May 23, 2018 10:18 AM

[QUOTE]no, because that's incredibly trashy and not the way Harry or his team work.

Because Styles and the Azoffs are just known for their class, right? Please.

R92 That's another common tactic with the Harry trolls - though this is at least an upgrade. Usually when they go on about his body they post pics that are almost five years old.

by Anonymousreply 94May 23, 2018 11:15 AM

R94 - he's a lot classier than you, love.

And you conveniently ignore R39, which was taken at one of his most recent gigs, and the "fat" pics of Harry at R38 and R44 are years old. Stop being a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 95May 23, 2018 5:08 PM

Harry did not perform at the reception. There is no way that if he did, that his team wouldn't "leak" photos or stories about it somehow. Or he would instagram some artsy vague image for his fans to decipher that would conclude he was there, as he likes to do. What is Harry doing now, exactly? New album? Movie?

by Anonymousreply 96May 23, 2018 5:16 PM

The only thing Harry is IGing at the moment are photos from his world tour. He's playing in Argentina today.

by Anonymousreply 97May 23, 2018 5:31 PM

R95 I'm still waiting on you to provide a source for your claim he wears a back brace, and then explain how a back brace gives someone tits. Yet another example of a Harry troll making stuff up?

by Anonymousreply 98May 23, 2018 5:36 PM

OMG lol are you still hung up on that? Someone already posted the gif I was going off. FORGIVE ME, YOUR HIGHNESS!!!

Harry has tits sometimes, don't me why. There are tumblr threads dedicated to his cleavage.

by Anonymousreply 99May 23, 2018 5:41 PM

So, seriously, a gif was your source? No wonder people think Harry's fans are simpletons. A gif and random rumours on gossip blogs are taken as cold hard fact.

by Anonymousreply 100May 23, 2018 5:46 PM

Damn it, she's onto us!!! Caught out, again. We all have a collective IQ of 20. Bless you, for blessing us with your presence.

by Anonymousreply 101May 23, 2018 5:49 PM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 102May 23, 2018 5:53 PM

Harry was in Ascot the day after the wedding so he was definitely in the vicinity of Windsor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 23, 2018 5:56 PM

The photo at R53 is from 2017 when Harry was recording his album in Jamaica. His body hasn't changed since then.

by Anonymousreply 104May 23, 2018 10:32 PM

Harry definitely sang at the Royal Wedding Reception, he took pics with fans at the hotel most of the celebs were staying at the next morning. He had no other reason to be in the area.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 23, 2018 11:03 PM

Harry's tour is in top 8 of global tours this year for box office takings. Niall's isn't even in the top 20 and he's still going on twitter begging his fans to buy tickets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 23, 2018 11:10 PM

Does the Niall troll really think this shiny faced pudding is a credible model?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 24, 2018 12:48 AM

^ Yes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 24, 2018 3:15 AM

Most of this thread defines the "pointless bitchery" aspect of DL.

by Anonymousreply 109May 24, 2018 3:36 AM

No, R109. Just pointless.

by Anonymousreply 110May 24, 2018 3:37 AM

Fuck you hoes, this group were the most successful boy band in the world only three years ago. Why wouldn't there be interest in their solo careers?

Meanwhile you'll be on the 200th Janet Jackson thread, spazzing out over how fat she is and her latest music.

by Anonymousreply 111May 24, 2018 5:33 AM

R108, they've photoshopped his balloon face there to make it look slimmer.

What an average looking guy he is. His prestigious modelling agency have yet to secure him one fasion campaign.

Meanwhile, over at Gucci...

by Anonymousreply 112May 24, 2018 5:42 AM

Niall is hot as hel

by Anonymousreply 113May 24, 2018 7:45 AM

Zayn's new song and video Entertainer is out. He says 'fuck' a lot and makes out with model Sofia Jamora again. He also messes up the continuity by having his nasty neck tattoos done throughout the process.

His last single peaked at 93 on the Hot 100 and 20 in the UK, a very far cry from 2016's numbers.

by Anonymousreply 114May 24, 2018 3:35 PM

The more I learn about Zayn post 1D, the more I wonder how he lasted as long as he did in the band.

I know that their schedules were grueling, but they were rewarded with fame and fortune. The others have embraced their good fortune, even Chavtastic Louis. Zayn had the world handed to him but he seems he was hell-bent on self destruction and self-mutilation with those gross tattoos. He needs to get himself back home and spend time with his family.

by Anonymousreply 115May 24, 2018 4:45 PM

Niall is a beautiful man! I am not surprised he is a model. Beautiful face.

by Anonymousreply 116May 24, 2018 4:54 PM

At least Niall looks youthful and isn't losing his hair. Harry looks at least 35 years old and has terrible posture. And still no confirmation that Harry sang at the Royal wedding reception.

by Anonymousreply 117May 24, 2018 4:55 PM

R115 It puzzles me why he was even in 1D to begin with. During auditions he walked off when they were doing a dance section, and instead of just moving on the presenters and judges went and found him and convinced him to try it. Seems so odd they'd go to such lengths when they had literally thousands of others who could've taken his place.

Likewise with Louis - there's got to be more to the fact that he made the group, because it wasn't based on talent or looks. He'd previously auditioned for the show, though they try and pretend that never happened.

by Anonymousreply 118May 24, 2018 5:00 PM

Zayn does have a brilliant voice, but zero charisma and stage presence. I guess they were wanting the voice, and hoping that he'd be more comfortable on stage in a group, as opposed to himself.

by Anonymousreply 119May 24, 2018 5:36 PM

What happened to Louis’ ass?

by Anonymousreply 120May 24, 2018 5:40 PM

Niall is a knockout!

by Anonymousreply 121May 25, 2018 1:31 AM

Niall is a flabby guy with a bloated face and a beer gut. His face lacks definition and he has a double chin in 9/10 pictures. He guzzles Guinness every night and talked recently about eating 7 bowls of cereal in the middle of the night, so he's only going to get fatter and fuglier.

by Anonymousreply 122May 25, 2018 7:18 AM

^^ Oat bran is 88 calories per cup so it could be that Niall only had an intake of 616 calories that night.

by Anonymousreply 123May 25, 2018 12:21 PM

'Only' 600 calories for a midnight snack? I doubt very much he has the lowest calorie cereal, he's much more likely to choose the sugary, chocolatey crap.

Niall also described his regular 3am McDonald's order in a video. He has a Big Mac, a McChicken sandwich, 6 Chicken Selects and 'another hamburger' plus large fries.

With this kind of nocturnal bingeing going on, it's no wonder Niall has packed on so much weight since the end of 1d in 2015. All the other guys have stayed the same size while pudding Niall has put on 30 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 124May 25, 2018 1:49 PM

Niall can be very descriptive; if the cereal he ate was chocolate-flavored, most likely he would have included that detail.

Regarding the McDonald's order, surely that was either a joke or it constitutes the order for himself and his band.

In any event, you can say Niall is fat till the cows come home but it don't make it so. And now, after his stunning GQ Italia cover, his agents at Wilhelmina are prolly working overtime and are flooded with requests from designers, magazines and other fashion elites seeking to book him. Go Niall!!!

by Anonymousreply 125May 25, 2018 3:54 PM

Are there actually any gay men in this thread? It reeks of fan girls.

by Anonymousreply 126May 25, 2018 4:01 PM

So are you saying Niall eats three burgers and some extras? That’s alot for just one person.

by Anonymousreply 127May 25, 2018 6:53 PM

Yep, three burgers plus six big cuts of fried chicken, although the Niall troll is convinced the three hamburger order is for his entire band of himself plus five other guys lmao. Their weakest excuse yet for his weight gain since 2015.

Strangely, since the GQ shoot, no fashion brand has come forward wanting the super attractive and talented model Niall Horan to front their campaign.

Meanwhile, on twitter and instagram, desperate Niall continues to beg his fans to buy tickets for his flop tour. He can't even fill 4k venues these days. Harry continues to sell out places four times the size.

by Anonymousreply 128May 25, 2018 9:57 PM

R87, Niall supports a woman's right to choose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129May 26, 2018 1:12 AM

Niall made a vague comment at the last minute.

Zayn's new song Entertainer is pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 130May 26, 2018 11:50 AM

Niall is grotesquely ugly.

by Anonymousreply 131May 27, 2018 1:36 AM

That's a bit harsh, R131. He's certainly no oil painting but I wouldn't call the unfortunate fella "grotesque". Right now, he's better looking than drugged out Zayn and rapidly aging Louis.

by Anonymousreply 132May 27, 2018 2:14 AM

Louis. He looks as if he's in his 40s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 27, 2018 2:18 AM

Niall and Liam played the Radio 1 Big Weekend festival this weekend. Liam had dancers on the stage and was cracking cheesy jokes but his voice was spot on.

Niall, on the other hand, was a charisma free zone. He wore sunglasses the whole time and his voice sounded nasal and bleating.

by Anonymousreply 134May 28, 2018 12:40 AM

To be honest Niall looks like he regularly eats three burgers.

by Anonymousreply 135May 28, 2018 9:23 PM

^^ Niall eats three burgers in a month maybe… he is trim and looks great!

by Anonymousreply 136May 28, 2018 10:49 PM

Niall looks the opposite of trim, he was straining the seams of his trousers. It's frightening how much weight that guy has put on, he's literally doubled in size. He must be eating and drinking so much.

by Anonymousreply 137May 28, 2018 11:42 PM

They're all trashy chavs.

by Anonymousreply 138May 28, 2018 11:48 PM

R126 IKR? Finding it hard to believe that there are so many gay men discussing members of a has been Simon Cowell manufactured boy band.

by Anonymousreply 139May 28, 2018 11:55 PM

And yet you're fine with gay men discussing Janet Jackson and other divas for a thousand threads? Just fuck off back to your Sam Heughan thread.

by Anonymousreply 140May 28, 2018 11:57 PM

I don’t think Niall eats that much. His body looks alright.

by Anonymousreply 141May 29, 2018 1:23 AM

Trashy green haired Zayn today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 29, 2018 1:37 AM

again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143May 29, 2018 1:38 AM

I usually don't like the trashy, tattooed type, but I find Zayn to look quite sexy at r143.

by Anonymousreply 144May 29, 2018 2:18 AM

Zayn treads a delicate line between fug and fine.

by Anonymousreply 145May 30, 2018 3:05 AM

The most handsome face: Zayn The most masculine features: Liam The best voice: Niall The gayest: Louis The sexiest: Zayn or Liam The best look overall: Harry The cutest: Niall

If I had to choose, I’d choose Niall. He seems friendly, easy going, low key, low maintenance and trustworthy. I wish Zayn would stop doing drugs. He is the most successful 1D but very likely would b the one who die first

by Anonymousreply 146May 30, 2018 3:57 AM

Harry is officially the most successful 1d member. He has sold 1.5m albums to Zayn's 1.2m and his tour is ranked by Stub Hub as the third most successful so far of 2018. Zayn hasn't really made any money since he left 1d, he's stuck on £35m compared to Harry's £50m.

by Anonymousreply 147May 30, 2018 11:34 PM

Niall's tour starts back up tomorrow night (June 1) in Auckland, NZ. In anticipation of a quick sell out like the Harry Styles concert, and because I don't mind a bit of Niall's music, I bought my tickets in the Ticketmaster presale. $NZ144.00 ($US100.00) each including fees for tiered seating the closest possible to the stage. I paid something similar for Harry Styles for similar seats.

Less than 24 hours to go and they are flogging them on Ticketmaster for $NZ50.00 ($US35.00) and Niall is on Twitter asking people to buy tickets. Christ, I hope my apparently overinflated tickets are worth it....

by Anonymousreply 148May 31, 2018 9:29 AM

Niall is literally about half as popular as Harry, R148. His Instagram posts get 500k likes and Harry's get over a million.

Niall's team seriously miscalculated when they booked his venues and he's got thousands of tickets unsold in the US too. He's on social media practically begging fans to purchase tickets, something Harry has never had to do. As soon as Harry released his 'bisexual anthem', his popularity soared back to One Direction levels.

by Anonymousreply 149May 31, 2018 11:33 PM

I love Niall but I agree that maybe the tour was a little bit ambitious. As for Harry, he's a phony grifter that will say and do anything for fame. Also, none of the other boys have the team behind them that Harry does. Regardless, Zayn is the one with the true talent, but he's throwing it all away. What a waste. Liam just continues to embarrass himself.

by Anonymousreply 150June 1, 2018 12:04 AM

Zayn had a great team behind him but they couldn't cope with his junkie ways. His latest single, Entertainer, is one of his best yet, but he's done zero promo, not even a radio interview and of course it's sunk like a stone. The video has plenty of views because he makes out with a girl all the way through so his fans love to see that.

by Anonymousreply 151June 1, 2018 12:14 AM

Alright, R148 here, checking in after Niall's concert.

Some thoughts and inevitable comparisons to Harry, the only other 1D member I've seen live: Niall's genuinely talented. His singing was far better than I anticipated - sometimes he gets all nasally and sometimes all raspy, and it doesn't sound good, but tonight he was pretty much on point. A good, capable musician, he played guitar every song (apart from piano on one) and looked quite at home.

He's not fat. Not toned like Harry, and missing that glorious ass, but not fat. He has plump cheeks and a round face that just don't help him.

Setlist was predictable, mostly his album with a couple of 1D songs and a Bruce Springsteen cover. I like his album and it was rather pleasant to listen to live.

Stage was very plain, no screens, just lights. Bit boring. He stayed at his mic virtually the whole time, didn't really work the stage. He's no showman, but he's quite funny and when he spoke it didn't take away from the performance like it can with some musicians.

Arena fits 12,000 at full capacity. Eyeballing it, there was maybe 8000 people there? The entire floor was seated, no pit, and the entire upper level and sides of stage were covered up. Only the floor and lower tier were used. Wouldn't be surprised if it was closer to 7000. Mostly young girls.

Inevitable comparisons: if there was one thing this concert showed me, was the gulf between Harry and the 'others'. Niall was good, a nice pleasant evening with a funny guy who has some good music and just really wants to play. Like a better than average pub singer in a different venue. He'll be around for a bit if he carries on the way he does.

But Harry is an Entertainer with a capital E, the kind of guy born for the stage, and who owns it in a way that you just can't teach. Harry genuinely has that je ne sais quois, just immense stage presence and charisma that makes you feel something even when he's not doing anything but just standing. You feel like you're in the presence of something far greater than you can put words to. Like it's a privilege just to see him in the flesh, to watch a legend in the making. You realise that you might just know what it was like to see David Bowie or Mick Jagger in their early days, and I'm not fucking kidding. There's a reason Rolling Stone has adopted Harry.

Harry has the whole package too: where Niall is mastering the art of the boppy, hook-y radio hit, Harry pushed into a place no-one expected and came up with something surprising, fresh, honest, old school and damn well done. It's not really an album built for radio, but damn if Harry doesn't make it work like heck on stage. He works the whole stage, the whole audience, fills the place up. The exciting and beautiful stage clothes are the icing on the cake.

To directly compare concerts, Harry's was better. No doubt. Not to say Niall was bad, far from it, but Harry's is just so fucking talented. Harry filled the arena, and the atmosphere was better, the crowd more mixed, more into it, just utterly desperate for anything Harry could throw their way. An infatuation and obsession that didn't seem to be the case for Niall. Niall was wandering around Auckland freely today; Harry got mobbed in ugly scenes trying to leave his hotel to see a doctor.

Now, we just need Louis and Liam to get their asses into gear.... it's been fucking long enough.

TL;DR: Niall was good, Harry was better.

by Anonymousreply 152June 1, 2018 12:00 PM

I really enjoyed reading that comparison, R152 - it was a much more thorough and articulate review than any I've read in the media for Niall. They tend to just name check his songs rather than focusing on his stage presence.

Liam has booked his first headlining gig at a small theatre in New York so it will be interesting to see how that goes. He was awkward performing at the Big Weekend compared to acts with similar (but better) music and set up (dancers) such as Jason Derulo, who also played the same event.

Louis did have a backing band at one point but last week three of them deleted pictures of their one performance with him all on the same day, leading to speculation that he may not be touring in any capacity any time soon.

Interestingly, neither Zayn nor Louis have a manager at the moment. There's no way these stoners can manage themselves (like Taylor Swift and Lorde do) so I don't know what is going on.

by Anonymousreply 153June 1, 2018 4:32 PM

Niall has charted better than Harry in the U.S.one number one single and a top 5 single. His newest single is on its way up the charts. Harry's first single topped at what, number 12? Zayn also charted well with his first single and topped the charts with his Swifty collaboration. Liam had a number one single with Quavo, and Louis had a song on the radio recently.

Harry was the 1D breakout "star", and sells out arenas, which is where he'll make his money. Niall' s music sells better and is making bank that way. They're both talented and easily the two most successful members.

by Anonymousreply 154June 1, 2018 5:14 PM

Niall has never had a number one single on the Hot 100 or even top 10 so I don't know what you're talking about, R154. He's had a lot of radio play which doesn't translate into sales and his album sold half what Harry's did.

Harry's song Sign of the Times topped the UK charts at number 1 and the US Hot 100 at 4. His other singles were released post album.

Zayn's latest single isn't being promoted at all and has today charted very low in the UK, at number 95. There's an article about Zayn doing a tour in India in August. Maybe he'll go down the Bollywood route.

by Anonymousreply 155June 1, 2018 7:10 PM

R155 is a Harry stan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 1, 2018 7:17 PM

Seriously, the US Radio chart counts for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 157June 1, 2018 9:44 PM

Zayn's numbers on the UK chart for his latest brand new single Entertainer are so poor. He charted at number 95!

by Anonymousreply 158June 2, 2018 12:34 AM

Zayn's career is over, RCA will drop him soon.

by Anonymousreply 159June 2, 2018 4:44 AM

The first photos from Harry's campaign with Gucci are out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160June 2, 2018 10:44 PM

You can see Harry is an actor, he always manages to pull off different poses and expressions for these shoots. I've never seen that expression on his face before. I love that he doesn't go all Blue Steel like Zayn and Liam.

by Anonymousreply 161June 2, 2018 11:29 PM

I don’t give a fuck about these boybanders. Their fans are mostly teenagers and immature people who don’t know much about music anyway.

Liam and Zayn are super hot. Zayn is he most talented one

by Anonymousreply 162June 2, 2018 11:32 PM

Zayn is talented but he has no work ethic, unlike Harry and Niall. His latest single Entertainer didn't even get onto the Billboard 100. His record company aren't going to be paying millions for his movie style videos next time around. He refuses to promo and tour so the single is released into a vacuum and with the new streaming rules, his little broke fans can't help him out.

by Anonymousreply 163June 2, 2018 11:46 PM

Niall obviously has been overdoing it with beer and burgers. But at his age, he'll be able to lose that extra weight quickly.

He's not a model or a twink, but he is a sexy guy-next-door type and has talent.

I suspect he'll age well and have a decent career. I think he'll probably look a bit like John Mayer when he's 40.

by Anonymousreply 164June 2, 2018 11:50 PM

Harry has a wide nose and flared nostrils, it ruins his looks. Perhaps a nose job to create a slimmer bridge, and refined tip.

by Anonymousreply 165June 2, 2018 11:55 PM

Never going to happen, R165. His nose in profile is Aquiline and elegant. His flared nostrils can be found in the majority of black and mixed race people. Maybe you need to own your racism.

by Anonymousreply 166June 2, 2018 11:57 PM

I don’t think Niall will lose his extra pounds. He has only started putting on weight and he doesn’t seem to have any interest to work out and lose the weight.

by Anonymousreply 167June 3, 2018 12:05 AM

Niall started putting on weight as soon as the band split in 2015. He went from skinny to pretty thicc and beefy in the space of 18 months and if he's not careful, he'll carry on putting on weight. He's already busting out of his stage outfits. The zip is strained on every pair of trousers he puts on.

by Anonymousreply 168June 3, 2018 12:07 AM

Niall's nose is ideal and perfectly lovely… love it and love him!

by Anonymousreply 169June 3, 2018 12:20 AM

He's pretty blubbery compared to how he was in 2015.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170June 3, 2018 12:24 AM

No racism, r166. I just believe that a slim, refined nose looks better than a wide, nose with flared nostrils. It's not a good look. I never mentioned anyone's race.

by Anonymousreply 171June 3, 2018 12:29 AM

His nose looks great in profile. He's never going to get the tip refined, he'd look ridiculous and like some desperate queen or a female reality star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 3, 2018 12:34 AM

R171, plastic surgery nurse, the Niall's 'soft tissue troll'. She'll be advising Harry to get filler to cover up his high cheekbones next.

by Anonymousreply 173June 3, 2018 12:35 AM

Shawn Mendes is mesmerized by Niall's sexy face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174June 3, 2018 12:37 AM

I was just saying that Harry would look so much better with a thinner bridge, and refined tip. Think of Justin Hartley. He has in my opinion, the best nose for a man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175June 3, 2018 12:47 AM

His bridge is already thin! He has flared nostrils from a few angles, big deal. This guy you're posting at R175 has more face than features.

The only 1d guy who needs surgery is Louis Tomlinson. His eyes have collapsed into his face and he'd look hugely better if he had some kind of blephoplasty. You would know which kind, R175.

by Anonymousreply 176June 3, 2018 12:51 AM

Shawn is only a couple of years younger than Niall, but stodgy, stolid Niall looks like his father.

by Anonymousreply 177June 3, 2018 12:52 AM

Styles has a wide nose in general, r176. And Harry has publicly said he doesn't like his nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178June 3, 2018 12:55 AM

Louis - he looks dreadful these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179June 3, 2018 12:55 AM

R176, he's not going to get nostril revision, he's not that vain. He'd start looking like a Ken doll.

by Anonymousreply 180June 3, 2018 12:56 AM

R175 is not a good look, yikes. His nose has disappeared into his face.

Harry is fine and doesn't need any stupid plastic surgery. Wasn't there some study done a year or so ago that ranked him 4th best looking in the world or something? You don't play around with a face like that for shits and giggles.

by Anonymousreply 181June 3, 2018 1:51 AM

Niall decided to mess around with his face. Here he is in 2014, looking cute with a defined jawline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 3, 2018 1:58 AM

Harry getting a nose job would be the equivalent of putting lipstick on a pig.

by Anonymousreply 183June 3, 2018 1:58 AM

Niall decided to load his face with lard and he ended up with this, NOT an improvement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184June 3, 2018 1:59 AM

Lard faced Niall is the only pig on this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185June 3, 2018 2:02 AM

Take a selfie and post it here R183. No need to apply lipstick first.

by Anonymousreply 186June 3, 2018 2:11 AM

So hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187June 3, 2018 2:23 AM

And these guys are still relevant because...???

by Anonymousreply 188June 3, 2018 2:28 AM

Lmao, R187 went around searching the depths of the internet for an unflattering picture of Harry and found one taken from below when he was 17.

Meanwhile, every second picture of Niall is unflattering. He has an ugly double chin and his features are sunk in blubber.

by Anonymousreply 189June 3, 2018 2:29 AM

Liam Payne new pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190June 3, 2018 2:30 AM

R188, two of them are currently on world tours. Harry's tour is the third highest grossing tour of all tours in 2018. He is more relevant than any of your diva idols, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 191June 3, 2018 2:30 AM

R188 have you been living under a rock or are you just being wilfully ignorant? Piss off if it doesn't interest you, plenty of other threads. Not hard.

by Anonymousreply 192June 3, 2018 2:30 AM

No they are no longer relevant. They are alll has been. Their fans finally grew up a little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 193June 3, 2018 2:32 AM

I liked that Liam Payne song, strip that down..

by Anonymousreply 194June 3, 2018 2:34 AM

Harry was featured in British Vogue today - he's the face of Gucci's Fall Tailoring campaign. His tour was in the New York Times yesterday. He couldn't be more relevant.

by Anonymousreply 195June 3, 2018 2:35 AM

I prefer Niall a tad bit beefier! I think he’s more manly now.

by Anonymousreply 196June 3, 2018 2:36 AM

A tad! Try 40 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 197June 3, 2018 2:55 AM

40 pounds, 50 pounds, 100 pounds.... Niall is sexy now that he has some meat around his bones.

by Anonymousreply 198June 3, 2018 6:23 AM

I don’t think Niall has put on 40 pounds. Definitely less and most of it is muscle.

by Anonymousreply 199June 3, 2018 6:24 AM

Niall has muscles in his upper arms but his torso is soft with a hanging belly. Not very rockstar.

by Anonymousreply 200June 3, 2018 6:29 AM

Hanging belly?

by Anonymousreply 201June 3, 2018 8:34 AM

Belly hanging?

by Anonymousreply 202June 3, 2018 11:48 AM

Niall’s belly is not hanging?

by Anonymousreply 203June 3, 2018 12:56 PM

The belly of Niall hangeth not!

by Anonymousreply 204June 3, 2018 1:41 PM

More cushion for the pushin.

by Anonymousreply 205June 3, 2018 1:48 PM

Soft belly is better than hard abs.

by Anonymousreply 206June 3, 2018 2:33 PM

Hanging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207June 3, 2018 7:49 PM

That’s not too bad. His body looks alright.

by Anonymousreply 208June 3, 2018 11:39 PM

That’s not too bad. His body looks alright.

by Anonymousreply 209June 3, 2018 11:40 PM

He looks highly fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 210June 4, 2018 1:04 AM

Such a cuteeee!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211June 4, 2018 1:31 AM

HIs face looks like a lumpy red potato. Why is he always crimson and sweating these days?

by Anonymousreply 212June 4, 2018 1:36 AM

His face looks like a lumpy red potato.

by Anonymousreply 213June 4, 2018 1:37 AM

Doesn’t look very sweaty there.

by Anonymousreply 214June 4, 2018 7:33 AM

Niall & Harry both played the same arena in Auckland. Harry sold out in 52 seconds, Niall played in 2018 at only two thirds capacity.

by Anonymousreply 215June 4, 2018 8:18 AM

Harry and Gucci did a thing, with a chicken.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216June 4, 2018 11:45 AM

No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 217June 4, 2018 11:51 AM

Must be rough for you, R217, seeing as your Niall is yet to get anything out of his modelling contract and Harry's out and about for Gucci.

by Anonymousreply 218June 4, 2018 12:11 PM

Niall has been working for Bose, a couple days ago he posted sexy gym pictures too. He has just done a photoshoot for GQ Italy.

by Anonymousreply 219June 4, 2018 12:19 PM

......he's selling speakers?????

by Anonymousreply 220June 4, 2018 12:23 PM

No. He is a brand ambassador.

by Anonymousreply 221June 4, 2018 12:24 PM

Wow, he's really starting to move up in the world.

by Anonymousreply 222June 4, 2018 12:31 PM

Niall’s stunning photoshoot For GQ Italy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223June 4, 2018 12:35 PM

Niall looks so gormless there with his mouth gaping open. He can only ever be himself whereas Harry creates characters for each new shoot, like a professional model. He has a Brit pop, Jarvis Cocker vibe in this latest Gucci campaign.

Niall is just himself in the Bose ad, a fake guitarist supported by real guitarists, a backing singer still exploiting the dregs of the massive 1d fan base.

by Anonymousreply 224June 4, 2018 10:51 PM

Jeezus Crhist R224 do you not realize how deranged you sound? You are waaaaayyy too invested in what people think of Harry Styles. And Harry has one facial expression, it's called DERP!

Niall has done very well for himself, as has Zayn. Zayn is a far more talented singer than Harry and Harry is just damn LUCKY that Zayn is a lazy druggie otherwise Zaynie would leave Harold in the dust as far as talent and success is concerned.

So go jack off to your Harry Styles posters and stop with the Harry is the messiah bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 225June 5, 2018 12:14 AM

'Zayn is a far more talented singer than Harry and Harry is just damn LUCKY that Zayn is a lazy druggie otherwise Zaynie would leave Harold in the dust as far as talent and success is concerned'

Have you been keeping up with oh so talented Zayn? RCA are on the verge of dropping him because he isn't making them money anymore. The first two singles from his new album charted at 93/outside 100 on the Hot 100 and at 20/95 in the UK, usually a very good market for him. RCA coughed up for very expensive movie style videos with movie actors and top models, only for the songs to flop.

by Anonymousreply 226June 5, 2018 12:18 AM

Niall and Maren… have there ever been duet partners with more beautiful facial soft tissue?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227June 5, 2018 2:38 AM

R227, the soft tissue troll!

We've missed you. Niall has way too much soft tissue.

by Anonymousreply 228June 5, 2018 2:40 AM

Zayn is the most talented and good looking one but also might be the first one joining club 27

by Anonymousreply 229June 5, 2018 2:45 AM

Niall’s soft features are beautiful

by Anonymousreply 230June 5, 2018 5:58 AM

Xayn looks like Lil Peep these days.

by Anonymousreply 231June 5, 2018 8:39 AM

Zayne used to be hot

by Anonymousreply 232June 5, 2018 8:53 AM

Harry is selling Pride t shirts and giving all the proceeds to an LGBT charity.

by Anonymousreply 233June 6, 2018 4:50 AM

Louis, looking rode hard and put away wet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234June 8, 2018 6:24 AM

I should also mention that having gone to Tumblr to get that image above, I see that there are STILL obsessed Larries insisting that Louis and Harry are in love and in a committed relationship. I can't understand how someone could believe that, are they ever even on the same continent??

by Anonymousreply 235June 8, 2018 6:27 AM

Harry is touring the US and fug Louis is in the UK, taking years to record his album.

by Anonymousreply 236June 8, 2018 6:30 AM

According to the Larries, Louis is keeping Harry company on tour, that's why we never see him. They also think that Harry is communicating with fans through the clothes he wears. He wore a Harley Davidson shirt the other day that had a green and a blue cartoon character on it. So, CLEARLY, it was a Larry sign from the God himself.

These people are so fucking delusional it's painful to read. The really sad part is that a lot of Larries seem to be grown up women with husbands and children. It's incredibly creepy.

I just want Harry to be seen sucking face with a dude that isn't Louis. I want to see how they reconcile that with their elaborate fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 237June 8, 2018 8:03 AM

Same, R237. Harry needs to back up waving the Pride flag with some m/m PDA. I doubt he will, he seems addicted to 100 pound models.

by Anonymousreply 238June 8, 2018 11:09 AM

Harry was feeling fabulous last night in Florida...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239June 10, 2018 9:47 AM

Harry got rave reviews from the local papers for his soldout shows in Houston and Dallas. The Houston reviewer said he could see Styles still being around in forty years' time.

Meanwhile fug Niall is touring in a media vacuum, no reviews and half full venues.

by Anonymousreply 240June 11, 2018 12:04 AM

I don't understand how Larries believe that Louis' baby is 'not real', i.e. the girl was never pregnant in the first place, the child is really the girls half brother and that they used fake 'stunt' babies in the beginning.

It boggles my mind.

I can't wait for the day when every single one of their theories is debunked.

by Anonymousreply 241June 11, 2018 12:34 AM

Clip of Louis with his son Freddie:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242June 11, 2018 1:21 AM

Ugly psycho Larrie alert @ R242.

Rumour has it that chavtastic Louis is about to become a father for the second time soon, with his gf Eleanor.

by Anonymousreply 243June 11, 2018 3:33 AM

I hope that's true R243. I want to see those mentally deficient Larries freak out. And Eleanor is a nice girl, can't believe the shit she puts up with.

by Anonymousreply 244June 11, 2018 3:49 AM

Yes R242, the baby doll onstage is not real. Thanks for the reminder.

by Anonymousreply 245June 11, 2018 5:23 AM

R243, wouldn't that be hilarious. I would love to know how the hardcore Larries are going to explain that one away.

by Anonymousreply 246June 11, 2018 5:24 AM

R245, yeah, the baby doll was fake… kinda funny that happened just days before what-her-face's pregnancy was announced… just a coincidence I suppose...

by Anonymousreply 247June 12, 2018 12:44 AM

The crackpot Larrie came back at R247!

This is what she believes.

She thinks two guys in a band planted a doll in a stadium crowd of 60k and instructed a fan to throw it on stage. They could then announce 'it's not real' to the crowd.

The fans would interpret this as meaning that in the next two years, the two band members, Louis & Liam, would be forced by their label to fake paternity to their baby sons.

This is what the mentally ill frau, R247, believes.

by Anonymousreply 248June 12, 2018 3:37 AM

Suck it Harry Styles/spaz troll.

NO ONE is buying his tickets. They are being re-sold for prices less than a parking pass, lol.

The appeals to the geriatric Fleetwood Mac set do not seem to be bringing in fans.

All the little girls have moved on...not sure that a reunion would generate much interest. Maybe years from not as a nostalgia group?

I did like the first album Zayn put out, too bad he cannot self medicate into performing. Oh well.

Fascinating that Beiber was able to extend his career and is still making $$$. Guess Scooter Braun is a better bet than a geriatric manager when it comes to understanding the market. Harry always being photographed with old dudes did not pay off. Losing his looks at warp speed was also a shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249June 13, 2018 12:08 PM

Ugly frau R249, fuck off back to your Gay Sam thread.

Harry looks better than he ever did and is announcing box scores of 750k plus for every soldout night of his 88 date world tour.

Meanwhile, Niall booked himself into the same venue Harry played in Manila and ended up having to let in hundreds of fans for free.

Beieber is a junkie who cancels tour dates; Zayn is a worse junkie who can't even chart these days.

Harry is getting rave reviews everywhere he goes, with comparisons to Jagger and Bowie.

by Anonymousreply 250June 13, 2018 1:00 PM

R249, the Larrie, wishes she looked like beautiful Harry Styles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251June 13, 2018 1:57 PM

Harry a few nights ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252June 13, 2018 2:00 PM

Stunning, look at his neck and side profile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253June 13, 2018 2:01 PM

Ugly Niall in 2017 and cute Niall in 2011

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254June 13, 2018 4:01 PM

Lol the article at R249 is just clickbait trash. Here's the real deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255June 13, 2018 5:24 PM

And looks like Harry's sold out both nights at Madison Square Garden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256June 13, 2018 5:28 PM

Harry continues to reign over his pitiful bandmates but you won't see him on twitter boasting about his sales figures or the venues he's sold out. Desperate Liam thought fit to brag about selling out the Beacon Theater, close to MSG but with a 3k capacity!

by Anonymousreply 257June 13, 2018 6:21 PM

Beautiful Niall in 2017 and beautiful Niall in 2011.

by Anonymousreply 258June 13, 2018 7:34 PM

Cute Niall in 2011 and dough ball Niall in 2017.

by Anonymousreply 259June 13, 2018 11:21 PM

Harry reminds me of Mick Jagger in the looks department (although I admit he's better looking than Jagger).

But those fugly tattoos all over his body will always bring him down a few grades more.

by Anonymousreply 260June 14, 2018 12:05 AM

Harry, the 60's and 70's called and want their music and clothes back!

by Anonymousreply 261June 14, 2018 12:07 AM

Beautiful Niall in 2018

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262June 14, 2018 1:32 AM

I like Niall. He seems the most decent and down to earth of the five of them.

And he doesn't feel the need to wear numerous rings and get too many tattoos on his body in an effort to be "cool".

He just is.

by Anonymousreply 263June 14, 2018 1:43 AM

Wow spaz troll, hundreds of posts? Sock puppet much? Are you paid by the word?

This is DL, take your tumblr links back to the little girls and the fraus.

A reunion is likely to be a bit of a flop too, little girls grow up. Braun has done an amazing job giving Beibs a very lucrative adult career. Might have been wise for someone to try to get on that train after 1D.

Hope someone figures out how to monetize Zayn. The voice he has is a gift.

by Anonymousreply 264June 14, 2018 2:03 AM

What the fuck are you even on about R264???

by Anonymousreply 265June 14, 2018 5:26 AM

I recognise the truncated, stop start writing style of R264. She used to be a dedicated Larrie and loves screaming about bearding and corporate closeting. She thinks everything is a conspiracy and accuses anyone who disagrees with her of being 'paid' by a PR company to post on here.

She also runs the homophobic Sam Heughan is Gay threads.

by Anonymousreply 266June 14, 2018 9:24 AM

Harry already has a lucrative career which appeals to adults. Even the original 10 year olds who liked 1d in 2010 are now turning 18 and they and the older fans are turning out in droves to support Harry.

Beiber is a liability who has cancelled whole legs of tours. Harry would happily tour every year and he is making a LOT of money, £10m last year as opposed to Zayn's less than 1m.

by Anonymousreply 267June 14, 2018 9:28 AM

Harry has sold out MSG two nights running, 21 and 22 June.

Liam has sold out the Beacon Theatre in the same complex, capacity 3k.

That says all you need to know about who is the breakout star in One Direction.

by Anonymousreply 268June 14, 2018 7:06 PM

r268, WTFC?

by Anonymousreply 269June 14, 2018 7:45 PM

To add to R268 - today, Niall is playing to 2400 in Japan. Harry is playing to 30000 at Hershey Park.

by Anonymousreply 270June 14, 2018 8:52 PM

Niall’s Japan show looked amazing!

by Anonymousreply 271June 14, 2018 11:40 PM

Harry is still fugly.

by Anonymousreply 272June 14, 2018 11:46 PM

Harry is indeed fugly. With a weird body. And hideous tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 273June 14, 2018 11:48 PM

Niall looks disgusting these days with his double chin and lardy torso. He has no eyebrows and his features are sinking into blubber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274June 14, 2018 11:53 PM

How many times are we going to see the very same YEAR-OLD photo of Niall in terrible lighting?

by Anonymousreply 275June 15, 2018 3:43 AM

He's even bigger than that now, R275. He's on a gaining regime and has been since 2016. His purpose is to gain muscle but it's all going on as fat.

by Anonymousreply 276June 15, 2018 5:17 AM

But what is the reason he hasn’t got any muscle on him and just fat?

by Anonymousreply 277June 15, 2018 9:00 PM

Niall is struggling in the closet and using food and booze to self-medicate. He'll lose the weight once he comes out.

by Anonymousreply 278June 15, 2018 9:06 PM

Struggling in the closet, perhaps!

Niall was Harry's bottom boy in One Direction but now Niall is fat and flabby, Harry isn't interested anymore.

by Anonymousreply 279June 15, 2018 9:57 PM

Recent pic of Niall… looking good to me (and I'm someone with really high standards).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280June 15, 2018 11:45 PM

Niall's wearing a floppy top there to disguise his huge flabby belly and moobs.

He's got a dad bod.

by Anonymousreply 281June 16, 2018 12:46 AM

Harry played Philly tonight. Louis was in Delaware at a festival with his gf Eleanor and a friend, so the Larries got all excited and thought he'd be at Harry's show.

Instead, Harry's 'is he or isn't he' maybe boyfriend Xander Ritz was there with Harry's mom and sister. Larries are pressed and panicking.

Harry also held up my new favorite flag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282June 16, 2018 3:25 AM

Harry has dumped skeletal model Camille Rowe and is back with hot lacrosse pro Xander Ritz.

Louis looks dreadful with shaved sides but no-one will tell him that.

by Anonymousreply 283June 16, 2018 6:39 AM

R281 dad bods are sexy

by Anonymousreply 284June 16, 2018 8:21 AM

And once again, fugly Harry pandering to the LGBT crowd with his woke but non-committal flag waving. He's such a phony. And Xander could do waaaaay better than Harry.

by Anonymousreply 285June 16, 2018 1:52 PM

Cheer up, R285.

by Anonymousreply 286June 16, 2018 3:11 PM

R285 is the Niall troll who thinks fug fatty Niall is beautiful. He's an oily flabfest who's always bright red in the face.

by Anonymousreply 287June 16, 2018 3:39 PM

R281 Calm down.

by Anonymousreply 288June 16, 2018 9:52 PM

Harry is steaming ahead of everyone in 1d, including Zayn. He just played to a crowd of 30k at Hershey Stadium, box score around 1.5m for the night. Next week he has two sold out nights at Madison Square Garden.

Meanwhile Liam as sold out 1 (one) little theatre in New York with a seating capacity of 3k.

by Anonymousreply 289June 17, 2018 12:05 AM

If Zayn has quitted doing drugs, he would easily become the most successful one. He’s the most good looking and talented one in the pack. His music Is also much better than the rest. It’s very unfortunate that he’s doing drugs heavily and doesn’t want to promote himself or his music.

by Anonymousreply 290June 17, 2018 12:14 AM

Had quitted*

by Anonymousreply 291June 17, 2018 12:15 AM

R290, Zayn thinks he's so special he doesn't need to promote, but there are much better RnB artists out there who are willing to put in the hard work and they are sailing ahead of him. He could have been up there with Drake and The Weeknd, instead he's nowhere close.

by Anonymousreply 292June 17, 2018 12:43 AM

He’s still very young and can certainly turn his life around if he is determined to quit doing drugs and get his life back once and for all. I highly doubt he will

by Anonymousreply 293June 17, 2018 12:48 AM

Zayn has talent for sure, but all the charisma and stage presence of a wet sponge. No good having the talent if you can't sell it.

Niall and Liam have enough charisma to do what they want to do reasonably successfully. Louis may or may not. Harry has ridiculous amounts of charisma.

by Anonymousreply 294June 17, 2018 4:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295June 17, 2018 4:48 AM

Well done Niall! Well deserved. His album is one of the best in 2017.

by Anonymousreply 296June 17, 2018 9:39 AM

Niall's album has only sold about 800k copies. His fans are cheap and would rather stream.

by Anonymousreply 297June 17, 2018 9:54 AM

He has just got ONE BILLION streams, don’t take it away from him. His album is great.

by Anonymousreply 298June 17, 2018 8:02 PM

Fat Niall's album should be rebranded as an alternative to Ambien.

Just a snooze fest from start to finish.

by Anonymousreply 299June 18, 2018 12:17 AM

Chav Louis' sister Lottie caught being trash. Like brother, like sister.

And Larries honestly think someone classy and sweet like Harry would want to have anything to do with these hicks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300June 18, 2018 1:15 AM

Harry classy with all his ugly tattoos? LOL!!!!

by Anonymousreply 301June 18, 2018 1:20 AM

Classier than you, love!

by Anonymousreply 302June 18, 2018 1:35 AM

Harry is classy and is 100% scandal free. No drug rumours ever. No public brawls ever. No online wrangling ever. Louis has had all three, he's a mess.

His 14 yr old sisters are posing in mini skirts and crop tops in IG, despite him sending them to one of the best private schools in the country.

by Anonymousreply 303June 18, 2018 9:11 AM

Harry is fugly.

End of story.

by Anonymousreply 304June 18, 2018 12:19 PM

R303, Harry has pulled more stunts than Evel Knievel… from Taylor Swift to his, ahem, Victoria's Secret "girlfriends."

by Anonymousreply 305June 18, 2018 11:24 PM

R305, stunts in your 'Harry is gay' head only, Larrie.

by Anonymousreply 306June 18, 2018 11:29 PM

Fug Zayn has an interview with GQ out today. The interviewer hilariously asked him if he was friends with Lil Peep, given that they look identical and do the same drugs. Zayn said no.

by Anonymousreply 307June 19, 2018 1:31 AM

Harry has done a collab with Rihanna!

by Anonymousreply 308June 20, 2018 11:56 PM

Good for Harry… maybe he'll be able to score a proper hit now...

by Anonymousreply 309June 21, 2018 2:23 AM

Haha remember when Rihanna sang happy birthday to Eleanor? "Happy birthday dear Eleanor girlfriend of Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, happy birthday to you!" It's all so fake and contrived, all of it.

by Anonymousreply 310June 21, 2018 2:31 AM

R310, talking the language of Larries. Louis has been dating Eleanor since 2011. They had a two year break and reconciled and are now living together in London.

by Anonymousreply 311June 21, 2018 3:02 PM

BI about Harry (always called Floppy on this site due to his hair).

You know what is simply too cute? When a young male singer can look out during a concert… and see his love happily nodding along to the music!

Yes, his love was trying to keep a low profile at his concert in a major city a few days ago, but our male singer not-too-subtly kept looking over at him.

Yes, him.

We hear that Floppy’s Boyfriend is going to be at another one of Floppy’s performances this week, so if you have tickets to the show, take a look around for him!

Our floppy-haired lad’s tour is not flopping… and neither is his love life!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312June 21, 2018 10:13 PM

More pathetic pandering from Harry. I wonder how much his team paid them to publish that lame blind. Plus, this shouldn't be too hard to figure out, since at least 95% of Harry's audience is female fraus and fraulings.

by Anonymousreply 313June 21, 2018 10:56 PM

R311,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314June 21, 2018 11:05 PM

R11, what I meant by fake was the whole thing with Rihanna being friends enough with Louis let alone Eleanor to actually take the time to sing her happy birthday in public, you know it was all PR, just like pretty much all of 1D was PR, I think most of them hated each other.

by Anonymousreply 315June 21, 2018 11:09 PM

Larrie alert - there's one at R314, with the usual Sure Jan meme.

Hard to believe Larries who think fug chav Louis Tomlinson is gay still exist, but here she is.

by Anonymousreply 316June 21, 2018 11:22 PM

'I think most of them hated each other. '

Harry and Zayn hated all of them and especially each other, Fat Niall tried to get along with all of them, Louis and Liam liked each other only

by Anonymousreply 317June 21, 2018 11:24 PM

I wonder if Louis is engaged to Eleanor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318June 22, 2018 1:20 AM

The blind at R312 probably refers to Xander Ritz, who was at the Philly show and by the sounds of it was at the first Madison Square Garden show last night.

Both shows sold out. Anna Wintour was in attendance, sunglasses and all.

by Anonymousreply 319June 22, 2018 7:19 AM

Is it me or does that Xander guy looks just like Harry? Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 320June 22, 2018 10:35 AM

Nah he's taller, broader, darker. A hot lacrosse player.

Rob Sheffield of Rolling Stone is besotted by Harry, he just wrote up his MSG performance and said Styles was a combination of Mick Jagger and Paul McCartney, with a stage presence so blinding it dazzles the eyes. Can't remember the last time I read such a laudatory review.

by Anonymousreply 321June 22, 2018 4:40 PM

[quote]I wonder how much his team paid them to publish that lame blind.

Yes, that makes sense. Harry's management pays gossip columns to write blind items about his homosexuality.

I love these threads because you can spot and block the Spazz/Larrie troll...until he drops his cookies and starts over.

by Anonymousreply 322June 22, 2018 8:56 PM

'I love these threads because you can spot and block the Spazz/Larrie troll...until he drops his cookies and starts over'

Translates to: I've blocked one person who disagrees with me but I can't cope with the fact that there are two, so I'll pretend I think it's the same guy who's gone to the trouble of clearing his browser just to please me. Meanwhile the first guy I blocked is still blocked...but we won't mention that.

by Anonymousreply 323June 22, 2018 9:44 PM

Harry sold out Madison Square Garden two nights running.

LEGEND

by Anonymousreply 324June 23, 2018 10:50 PM

Wilhelmina's Niall pictured today, looking elegant and sophisticated.

SUPERMODEL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325June 24, 2018 3:11 AM

Niall looks great there! Poor Harry has to dress up in silly costume clothes to hide the fug.

by Anonymousreply 326June 24, 2018 3:20 AM

I see Niall's 2 fans are seething with jealousy. It will be a very long time, if indeed ever, that Niall will be able to sell out MSG twice. Or perhaps they could close off half of it for him and give away tickets....

by Anonymousreply 327June 24, 2018 7:10 AM

One thing NIall will never have....

UGLY TATTOOS ALL OVER HIS BODY

by Anonymousreply 328June 24, 2018 12:52 PM

R327, potato faced Niall will probably give a few thousand tickets away for free like he did in Manila.

He's so unfit, always drenched in sweat and crimson cheeked.

by Anonymousreply 329June 24, 2018 2:33 PM

^^ Um… no… Niall is HOT!

by Anonymousreply 330June 24, 2018 10:23 PM

Niall is a steaming lard ball, dripping with burger oil and permanently flushed from the ten pints of Guinness he consumes nightly. He'll be in rehab for his alcoholism soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 331June 24, 2018 11:21 PM

Cutie Niall is doing just fine. He didn't WHORE himself like fug Harry did for 6 years as the 1D whore who would do anyone and anything to get ahead. Harry is a phony, there is nothing genuine about him. Nothing except his wrecked industry-owned hole, Harry could sit on a fire hydrant and not even bat an eye. Niall is 100% Niall. And not a whore!

by Anonymousreply 332June 24, 2018 11:46 PM

Niall couldn't whore himself out to anyone, he's too fucking ugly and untalented.

Harry was the beautiful, mesmerising 1d frontman, beloved of the music press. He still is their darling, while stolid uncharismatic Niall tours in a media vacuum, ignored by journalists the world over.

Imagine if One Direction had had pudding Niall as the frontman. They wouldn't even have come third in the X Factor, they would have been voted out the second week.

by Anonymousreply 333June 24, 2018 11:55 PM

Look at the state of Niall here. He's like some kind of lard king.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334June 24, 2018 11:58 PM

R331 Niall is not dripping with any oil.

by Anonymousreply 335June 25, 2018 3:49 AM

" Niall is not dripping with any oil."

That's right, Niall is dripping with charisma and charm! Unlike fug Harry, who is dripping with elderly establishment jizz down his asscrack and chin.

by Anonymousreply 336June 25, 2018 3:51 AM

The NME described Niall as 'a busker with a budget', which perfectly describes his pitiful Ed Sheeran rip off solo career. None of Ed's songwriting talent or versatile vocals, of course.

Harry is doing spectacularly well all on his own. He sold out MSG and the O2 Arena in London TWICE. As the critics say, he's a rockstar, a legend in the making, so of course he's going to attract bitter vitriol from the likes of ugly frau R336.

by Anonymousreply 337June 25, 2018 6:00 AM

R334 I think you are too rude. “Lard king” what on Earth?

by Anonymousreply 338June 25, 2018 6:34 AM

This thread is hilarious. Y'all need Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 339June 25, 2018 7:08 AM

R337, please be advised that Niall's and Harry's albums got the same rating from NME. The NME review of Flicker states: "This is a promising and well-pitched effort that suggests Horan knows exactly who he wants to be as an artist. ‘Flicker’ definitely gets his post-One Direction career off to a bright start."

by Anonymousreply 340June 25, 2018 9:16 AM

Harry a rockstar?!?!? a legend?!?!? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Those critics must have been high when they said that; he has never paid his dues to be all that.

Take it from a REAL rockstar and legend.

by Anonymousreply 341June 25, 2018 12:44 PM

Harry is in the eighth year of a very successful career, he's sold millions on his own and with 1dead, of course he's being called a legend and rightfully so.

by Anonymousreply 342June 26, 2018 1:23 AM

Hairless Styles is not a legend. Legendary only for his receding hairline at such a young age. Hairless wishes he had cutie Niall's full thick head of hair.

by Anonymousreply 343June 26, 2018 7:56 PM

Niall's hair is so so beautiful…

by Anonymousreply 344June 27, 2018 12:48 AM

R344, ugly obese frau, please exit this gay man's message board and stop posting your puerile Niall worshipping posts.

The guy is a greasy mess. His hairline is receding and his face has mysterious lumps. He's overweight and overrated.

by Anonymousreply 345June 27, 2018 12:52 AM

No, you stop posting, R345! Niall's hair is truly luscious and his face is super-adorable. He is, in fact, both underweight and underrated. Go Niall… LOVE HIM!!!

by Anonymousreply 346June 27, 2018 1:12 AM

Niall is the best looking one.

by Anonymousreply 347June 27, 2018 3:47 AM

Niall's formerly cute face has been subsumed by blubber. He posts pictures of beer every few days. The guy is an alcoholic for sure and a junk food addict.

by Anonymousreply 348June 27, 2018 4:27 AM

Junk food addict? Are you sure

by Anonymousreply 349June 27, 2018 4:43 PM

Niall is a precious doll!

by Anonymousreply 350June 28, 2018 3:43 AM

Hairless looks like a fool in a black pussy bow shirt and granny's curtains for pants. He's also turned up his shameless pandering a notch to now include Black Lives Matter stickers to his guitar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351June 28, 2018 4:04 AM

Meanwhile pudding Niall tours in a media vacuum, scarlet in the face and sweating, despite the fact that he barely moves on stage compared to Harry.

Styles gets rave reviews from all the regional US papers, Niall isn't mentioned.

Zayn's two 2018 singles have tanked so he's probably now too scared to release his second album. He keeps lying and saying he's going to tour but we know his confidence has been destroyed by weed and he'll cancel anything he books.

Liam Payne is behaving like one of those fleas that carry bubonic plague. He jumps from host to host, his presence ensuring the single does badly. His latest with JBalvin failed to chart on the Hot 100.

by Anonymousreply 352June 28, 2018 5:23 AM

R352, when you look at Niall, what you're seeing is a beautiful healthy glow, actually… don't get it twisted now...

by Anonymousreply 353June 30, 2018 1:23 AM

Harry is still fugly.

by Anonymousreply 354June 30, 2018 12:43 PM

Harry waved the BLM flag tonight!

He's beloved of so many.

by Anonymousreply 355July 1, 2018 5:30 AM

Liam and Cheryl Cole have announced that they have split.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356July 1, 2018 10:40 PM

Ha ha, lame Liam wasn't up to much as a dad, was he?

He'll reunite with his childhood sweetheart Sophia Smith.

by Anonymousreply 357July 2, 2018 12:05 AM

Yeah, I have a feeling next they're gonna bring Sophia back as Liam's girlfriend… just like they did with Eleanor and Louis.

by Anonymousreply 358July 2, 2018 1:17 AM

Harry is hot AF. The public has spoken and no Niall fanboy trolls can change that.

He's also had the greatest success, amazing considering he had the least commercial material.

by Anonymousreply 359July 2, 2018 2:39 AM

'Yeah, I have a feeling next they're gonna bring Sophia back as Liam's girlfriend… just like they did with Eleanor and Louis'

Hi Larrie!

Who is this mysterious 'they' you speak of? Do you really think these guys worth $70 have fake girlfriends? You need to get to a psych doctor and get on Seroquel, you dozy delusional frau.

by Anonymousreply 360July 2, 2018 2:50 AM

WORTH $70m

by Anonymousreply 361July 2, 2018 2:50 AM

Harry is fugly. He looks like MIck Jagger on a good day, and that ain't sayin' much.

Harry would have no career if he didn't regularly steal music from before 1980.

by Anonymousreply 362July 2, 2018 12:08 PM

Cheryl must be back on with Kimberley Walsh, if their relationship was on hold.

by Anonymousreply 363July 2, 2018 7:21 PM

Look at that moronic Larrie frau who's just appeared at R363!

She thinks Liam is gay and dating junkie Zayn and that Cheryl is in a secret lesbian relationship.

See a psych doc, R363. Your delusions will disappear with a daily dose of Lithium.

by Anonymousreply 364July 2, 2018 7:51 PM

I made no mention of Liam's sexuality R364, so why the histrionics?

Don't both replying as you are to be punched and deleted. I have a feeling more than half the posts on this thread will disappear once I have done so.

by Anonymousreply 365July 2, 2018 8:14 PM

Good God R364. Blocked you and 84 nonsensical posts disappeared.

Seriously, seek help.

by Anonymousreply 366July 2, 2018 8:16 PM

R366 you just blocked the Spazz/Larrie troll, one of the sickest and most prolific on DL.

by Anonymousreply 367July 2, 2018 8:24 PM

Fug Louis is trying to trademark a logo of a smiley face with two crosses instead of eyes, first seen back in the 90s as the symbol of ecstasy fuelled raves. He's determined to be seen as this scowling bad boy who's always off his face.

His other management wouldn't sanction this but he signed with a tamer one this week and they are going all out to market him as a chavtastic little shit in the mode of the Gallagher brothers.

by Anonymousreply 368July 3, 2018 8:59 AM

Niall is releasing a song on Friday and it will be featured in a new movie.

by Anonymousreply 369July 3, 2018 7:44 PM

Dumbass Niall made an illiterate tweet to celebrate his movie song: 'I seen this movie and had to get involved'.

by Anonymousreply 370July 3, 2018 8:41 PM

The words of a bitter Harrie R370! Niall’s song snippet sounds very good, I like up tempo stuff.

by Anonymousreply 371July 3, 2018 9:02 PM

Score another bull's-eye for Niall… the new song ROCKS!!!

by Anonymousreply 372July 3, 2018 11:03 PM

Why would a Harry stan be bitter about fat Niall as he discounts his album to half price after two months and has to keep begging people to buy his tour tickets even though he's playing tiny venues?

by Anonymousreply 373July 3, 2018 11:47 PM

Because everybody loves Niall! EVERYBODY!

by Anonymousreply 374July 4, 2018 3:23 AM

Niall is extremely lovable!

by Anonymousreply 375July 4, 2018 12:54 PM

Niall is dull, so dull. And fug.

by Anonymousreply 376July 5, 2018 7:22 AM

Just can't get over how much of a dough monster Niall Horan is these days.

by Anonymousreply 377July 8, 2018 12:04 AM

What do you mean by dough monster R377?

by Anonymousreply 378July 8, 2018 1:10 AM

Here he is, the lard fest laughing stock.

He bragged about eating 24/7 when he was in One Direction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379July 8, 2018 11:41 PM

Whoa he looks disgusting. parading along as if he had abs. Vile. I guess the spazzy little Niall fangirls don't care.

by Anonymousreply 380July 8, 2018 11:47 PM

This Niall fat-bashing is getting old and boring. The same people rehashing the same shit over and over. Yeah, we get that you think he's fat. He's pasty and not very trim with a round face. Can we move the fuck on now? Or have these guys become so boring that Niall's ass is the only thing worth talking about? Do we need a scandal?

by Anonymousreply 381July 9, 2018 7:24 AM

Niall is proud of his body and is comfortable in walking around shirtless. Don’t be so rude.

by Anonymousreply 382July 9, 2018 4:16 PM

Jesus Christ, Niall is looking fatter than ever. What a lard fest he is.

by Anonymousreply 383July 12, 2018 12:06 AM

Yeah...such a lard fest...I know I consider everyone who wears an XS to be a blubber pile...

I'm over this Fat Niall troll. Why are you so obsessed with this? Weird and gross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384July 13, 2018 6:28 PM

The Fat Niall Troll is, I'm suspecting, taking out their own insecurities and self-hatred on Niall and is unable to move on. Go to the gym and watch what you're eating, FNT. It'll help.

Tonight is the second last of Harry's shows/pride parades. Two sold out shows at the Forum in LA. The Forum has gone all out for it as well, which is cool to see. This has been an incredibly successful tour for Harry and I can't wait to see what he'll do next. He'll probably go to ground for a while first but hopefully the next album or movie isn't far away.

by Anonymousreply 385July 13, 2018 9:29 PM

Meanwhile Niall's tour plods on, with no reviews and half sold out venues.

by Anonymousreply 386July 14, 2018 1:03 AM

I like the one with the yellow skin.

by Anonymousreply 387July 14, 2018 1:05 AM

[QUOTE]The Fat Niall Troll is, I'm suspecting, taking out their own insecurities and self-hatred on Niall and is unable to move on

It's funny, as it seems to be a Harry fan, and I thought Harry was preaching to be nice to everyone or some bullshit.

[QUOTE]Tonight is the second last of Harry's shows/pride parades

He's stolen Troye Sivan's gimmick of having people come out during his shows. Which, of course, just leads to the twats in his audience to pretend to be gay and coming out, so they can get attention from him. And continues his marketing-led co-opting of the rainbow flag and the gay community in general.

[QUOTE]The Forum has gone all out for it as well, which is cool to see

And hardly a shock, given Irving Azoff is in charge of MSG Entertainment, which owns The Forum.

by Anonymousreply 388July 14, 2018 7:11 AM

Niall's boxscores aren't much different than Harry's. He's playing smaller venues, of course, but he's selling lots of tickets, averaging around 97% sold out, which is great. Harry's lowest sale was 90% and Niall's was 89% so they're both playing the right size venues for their shows.

Also, he looked fresh and lovely in Mexico last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389July 14, 2018 7:24 PM

'Niall's boxscores aren't much different than Harry's.'

Try about a quarter of the amount.

by Anonymousreply 390July 14, 2018 7:38 PM

No -- boxscores are percentages reported by venues of how many seats were sold out of how many were available. Niall is not filling 25% of theatres to Harry's 100% of arenas, don't be an idiot. The tour would he cancelled if that were the case. They're filling about the same percentage of their venues. Niall's venues are generally smaller (some of their venues are the same size) but the percentage sold is great.

I like both of them and it's so irritating when Harry fangirls make up bullshit about Niall's success to invalidate it. Harry's playing bigger venues and is more famous with way more well-connected weight behind him, so why do you need to shit on what Niall does?

by Anonymousreply 391July 15, 2018 11:13 AM

[QUOTE]so why do you need to shit on what Niall does?

Insecurity. Before he actually went solo, it was being predicted that Harry was going to be a huge megastar - and he isn't. So his fans have a lot of insecurity about his success, hence why they now shit on the others to make themselves feel better. And they especially go after Niall because he's the second most successful

by Anonymousreply 392July 15, 2018 6:16 PM

Harry has made 20m from this tour and his album sold twice as many copies as Niall's. Niall only has a platform to be solo because he got rich off the back of Harry and Zayn's vocals and charisma. The guy is a busker with a budget.

by Anonymousreply 393July 16, 2018 12:25 AM

Harry would be nowhere if he wasn't stealing the look and music of past decades. There is NOTHING original about him.

by Anonymousreply 394July 16, 2018 12:29 AM

I like how R393 came along to prove what I said. And seriously think about what you're bragging about there - his album sold twice as much as Niall's. Now imagine if back when they were all just about to go solo you told people Harry's first solo album would only do double what NIALL's would. They'd say such a situation would be a disaster, and you know that's true.

R394 Stealing from others, and the backing of the Azoffs. Plus inheriting an audience who adores him wholly uncritically - and he's lucky he did as he hasn't built any new audiences with his dull music. I agree, wholly unoriginal, and he's just so fake. The silence on social media, in an attempt to make people think he's some kind of intellectual artist (disproven as soon as he opens his mouth). The attempts to seem oh-so-progressive, disproven given the BLM debacle. Even his style is fake, chosen for him. Just reminds me of a quote from Ab Fab.

[QUOTE]Someone does your hair, someone chooses what you wear, someone does your brain, someone tells you what to eat and three times a week someone sticks a hose up your bum and flushes it all out of you.

by Anonymousreply 395July 16, 2018 12:55 AM

Oh yawn, Harry bashing again. Grow the fuck up ladies. Harry could have made generic pop and ruled the airwaves, he chose not to. They've all gone their own paths, some more successful than others.

by Anonymousreply 396July 16, 2018 8:59 AM

Niall was expected to do much better. He had all the 1d fans too, he was just as popular as Harry. Yet here he is with his US tickets available half price on Groupon.

Niall did go for commercial music and Trump voters sang along to his country inspired Slow Hands when it came on the radio thanks to UMG's payola. Shame none of these rednecks knew which good 'ol boy was singing, ripping off Rod Stewart's If You Think I'm Sexy.

by Anonymousreply 397July 16, 2018 1:22 PM

[QUOTE]Oh yawn, Harry bashing again. Grow the fuck up ladies

Funny how you didn't say that to the troll constantly calling Niall fat in post after post after post. But Harry gets a tiniest bit of criticism and then you're acting like it's been going for ages, and telling people to move on.

[QUOTE]Harry could have made generic pop and ruled the airwaves, he chose not to

By all means, tell yourself whatever you need to. It does make me laugh in retrospect when all his fans tried to come to terms with the disappointment of his album of dad rock by talking about how he'd be creating a whole new audience of adults. Yeah, whatever happened to that?

[QUOTE]he was just as popular as Harry

LOL no. Are you that desperate to defend Harry that you'll make up something that stupid?

by Anonymousreply 398July 16, 2018 9:06 PM

So Louis is going to be one of the judges on the new series of The X Factor - leading to the predictable responses from the Larries, who unbelievably are still clinging to their ship.

Other judges include Robbie Williams - and his wife, who Wikipedia tells me has no previous music experience. So apparently they were so desperate to get Robbie they gave his wife a judge's place just to get him - fuck knows why, Robbie hasn't been relevant in forever.

But the idea of Louis actually passing judgement on singers...Christ.

by Anonymousreply 399July 16, 2018 11:59 PM

The Larries are predictably furious that Louis is on the XF with his 'abuser', Simon Cowell.

He has a really limited vocabulary so I don't know what kind of criticism he'll be able to give.

Niall's tour is an unmitigated flop. He can't even sell out 4k venues.

by Anonymousreply 400July 17, 2018 11:29 PM

[QUOTE]He has a really limited vocabulary

It's so much worse than that. He made a video for his fans about doing TXF and he was pronouncing words starting with 'th' as though they started with an 'f'. Him and Robbie Williams on a panel - Christ, that's going to be so low-class and embarrassing. He even showed up to the press conference wearing a hoodie and sweats.

He's also threatening an album.

by Anonymousreply 401July 18, 2018 1:25 AM

[quote] he was pronouncing words starting with 'th' as though they started with an 'f'.

Which words?

by Anonymousreply 402July 18, 2018 1:28 AM

Thank, thanks, anything, etc, or fank, fanks and anyfing as Louis would have it.

by Anonymousreply 403July 18, 2018 1:32 AM

R380 But why couldn’t he walk around topless? Even if he was a bit chubby doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to show off your body.

by Anonymousreply 404July 18, 2018 8:07 AM

Nobody wants to see HQs of dough boy Niall.

Louis and Robbie are chainsmoking chavs together - only difference is, one can really sing and one really can't.

Larries are desperately hoping Harry will turn up to their pet rat's judges' houses.

by Anonymousreply 405July 20, 2018 4:20 AM

I did see pictures of him showing up to the first set of auditions, wearing a full-on Burberry check shirt. It's as if he wants to be the uber-chav.

by Anonymousreply 406July 20, 2018 4:52 AM

The Guardian's always been good for a bit of 1D snark - there's an hilarious article from one of their reporters meeting them - and this week's Lost in Showbiz covers the X Factor news

[QUOTE]TV has suffered a backlash after it revealed a photo of four resting football hooligans. No, that’s not right. ITV has suffered a backlash after it revealed a photo of the family you would most like to sit far away from on a long train journey. No, wait, it’s the new X Factor judging lineup. That’s it. ITV has suffered a backlash after it revealed a photo of the new X Factor judging lineup.

[QUOTE]Now there’s this. The new X Factor judging lineup, as revealed this week, is dismal. It consists of Simon Cowell, Robbie Williams, Ayda Field (who is married to Robbie Williams) and the one from One Direction who was probably second most likely to take the place of Louis Walsh. That’s how bad things have got. X Factor couldn’t even secure the One Direction member who was most like Walsh.

Scroll down for the X Factor part

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407July 20, 2018 8:13 AM

Who is the One Direction member most like Louis Walsh - fug Niall, I'm guessing?

by Anonymousreply 408July 20, 2018 9:21 PM

R408 Why?

by Anonymousreply 409July 20, 2018 10:04 PM

Robbie got up and started singing Angels with a contestant. Louis is probably going to be expected to do that too but he won't because he's wrecked his voice with his 50 a day.

by Anonymousreply 410July 20, 2018 11:57 PM

R410 that would imply he ever had a voice to begin with...

by Anonymousreply 411July 21, 2018 11:12 AM

The 1d boy most like Louis Walsh will be Irish alcoholic Niall.

He played a 20k venue in Dallas last night and only sold 4k seats, how embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 412July 21, 2018 6:15 PM

^^ Believe you I do not.

by Anonymousreply 413July 21, 2018 6:42 PM

Happy 8 years, Niall stays winning.

by Anonymousreply 414July 23, 2018 7:21 PM

Who are these people?

Just reading the thread title is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 415July 23, 2018 7:28 PM

One Direction members, R415.

Harry Styles is the success story, Zayn is the junkie, Niall Horan is the tubby alcoholic, Liam is playing free concerts and Louis is swearing all over twitter.

by Anonymousreply 416July 24, 2018 12:08 AM

Harry Styles is fugly and has hideous tattoos all over his body.

by Anonymousreply 417July 24, 2018 1:02 AM

Yeah, so fugly that he's the face of Gucci's tailoring campaign and many of the world's greatest designers are lining up to dress him.

SO FUGLY.

by Anonymousreply 418July 24, 2018 9:04 AM

Niall is sexy

by Anonymousreply 419July 24, 2018 9:21 AM

You can't be a serious rock musician and also a model.

Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 420July 24, 2018 3:04 PM

You can easily be a serious rock musician and front a Gucci campaign.

Nobody cares about Niall. All his tickets are on Groupon.

by Anonymousreply 421July 29, 2018 1:36 AM

Ugh, this same pathetic Harry stan back again trying to rip Niall down for no reason. Get a grip.

Just for some context, in the DMV Niall's playing a 25K+ amphitheatre venue farther out in Virginia and Harry's show was in an 18K arena in DC. Just because Niall is selling some tickets through Groupon doesn't mean no one cares. Venues with lawns always do that kind of thing, and he's still got lots of sales. Obviously he doesn't have the recognition or press that Harry has but he's got a different way of touring and it works for him. Just because he's not Harry doesn't mean he's a flop, and you repeating that no one cares over and over isn't going to make it true.

by Anonymousreply 422July 29, 2018 4:01 AM

Niall seems to be playing a fraction or part of a lot of his venues, which is odd. I'm not sure if they expected him to do better, and so booked bigger venues in the hopes that he would fill them, or if they are just the only venues suitable, regardless of size.

Then there's this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423July 29, 2018 10:01 AM

That's laughable. Niall is the least lavish spender of all of them, to a fault I'd say, and always has been. He's investing in his fledgling business and building up their roster and credibility -- oh no, what an irresponsible wildcard! ...I can't roll my eyes hard enough. Any new management company would be happy at the level he's at after barely two years. A 500K house in Hicksville, Ireland for his mother is hardly a bank-breaking purchase. He lives in an apartment in London, sold his car, and rents out his old house there. Nothing scandalous. The LA house was reasonably expensive considering he remodeled the whole thing but that's his only significant personal expenditure on record. I have to think the Mirror wanted an exclusive and he wouldn't give them one so they smacked his wrist. It's so rare for him to get anything close to negative press.

by Anonymousreply 424July 29, 2018 10:13 PM

Yeah, Niall is very sensible. Louis is the one who's gonna run outta money, especially with all of his chavvy hangers on.

It was a smart move for Niall to play amphitheaters. His music is PERFECT for outdoor summer fun and he's gonna continue to grow and grow his fan base. Go Niall!

by Anonymousreply 425July 30, 2018 1:51 AM

Niall's box scores are in for some venues and he's been too ambitious because he's not selling even a third of the seats in some of these big amphitheatres.

In Singapore Harry sold out a 12k venue while Niall tried to fill a 5k one but only sold 3.6k tickets. Same story in Sydney, Rio, San Paulo and all over NA.

He thought he'd be as popular as Harry but he was wrong. To put into perspective their comparitive popularity, Harry sold out two nights at London's 20k 02 Arena and Niall sold out one night at the 4.6k Brixton Academy, London.

by Anonymousreply 426July 30, 2018 2:47 AM

So, Liam's in the news again for being an embarrassing wannabe gangster again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427July 31, 2018 7:13 AM

And to the surprise of virtually no-one, Harry has "parted ways" with Camille Rowe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428July 31, 2018 7:16 AM

Harry is at Google Camp in Sicily.

by Anonymousreply 429July 31, 2018 8:57 PM

Harry is hanging with the Clooneys, getting a rep for being a humanitarian.

Niall is playing 20k venues and getting about 6k people turning up so this will be his last big tour.

by Anonymousreply 430July 31, 2018 9:11 PM

Niall's box scores have been so woeful that his PR team won't put them on the internet. Meanwhile Harry's are up and he sold out every date of his NA tour.

by Anonymousreply 431August 2, 2018 11:59 PM

Niall The Cutie Pie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432August 4, 2018 7:41 PM

Yikes, Niall's face is so red and shiny and lumpy. He already has the face of a 40 year old alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 433August 5, 2018 2:13 AM

Red and shiny? Um no, Niall's face has a healthy glow. And it's not lumpy… that's called a BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL zygomatic arch and GORGEOUS malar soft tissue!!!

by Anonymousreply 434August 5, 2018 3:39 AM

Niall has cute chubby cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 435August 5, 2018 5:52 AM

EW THE NIALL'S SOFT TISSUE TROLL IS BACK, GROTESQUE

by Anonymousreply 436August 6, 2018 2:13 AM

Zayn has now released four singles from his second album and all have done badly, with only the first charting at 73. The other four haven't touched the Hot 100 or UK Top 40 due to his complete lack of promo.

He lied and said he'd be playing live but hasn't even performed these singles in a pre recorded setting.

by Anonymousreply 437August 8, 2018 10:46 AM

Lame Payne is releasing an EP with four new songs all about Cheryl on it.

Pudgy Niall has been papped making out with Hailee Steinfeld all over LA.

Harry is in Cabo for James Fatty Corden's 40th birthday bash.

Zayn is lying low after the humiliating failure of all four of his Z2 singles.

Fuggo Louis is filming Judges' Houses in the Maldives.

by Anonymousreply 438August 18, 2018 1:15 PM

Liam released his EP but it barely dented the charts and nobody reviewed it.

by Anonymousreply 439August 25, 2018 12:57 AM

Fat Niall had to have an EKG and was diagnosed with angina. All those fatty meals and Guinness have taken their toll.

by Anonymousreply 440August 25, 2018 1:15 AM

Why did he have an EKG? Did he say he was diagnosed with angina? Luckily that gets better quickly.

by Anonymousreply 441August 25, 2018 10:53 PM

Niall finally got reviewed and the guy DECIMATED him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442August 26, 2018 1:24 AM

^^ I hope you noted the mention of Louis' fake baby. (They've been using dolls and a hired baby actor this whole time.)

by Anonymousreply 443August 26, 2018 2:49 AM

The fake baby reference was ironic, moronic Larrie. You'll still be saying Freddie is fake when he's a dad himself. The child is in all the Jungwirth family pictures practically every day.

by Anonymousreply 444August 26, 2018 2:53 AM

The Jungwirths are getting paid to take pictures with that kid playing the Freddie role… it's so obvious!

by Anonymousreply 445August 26, 2018 3:11 AM

Christ, Niall can't even get a good review at the Minnesota State Fair where they'd be grateful to hear KFed perform.

Niall is over.

by Anonymousreply 446August 26, 2018 3:44 AM

The reviewer is surely envious of Niall's adorableness.

by Anonymousreply 447August 26, 2018 3:52 AM

Can someone explain Niall’s EKG situation?

by Anonymousreply 448August 26, 2018 4:15 PM

Niall is always red and sweaty on stage when he never was in 1d so clearly something is wrong. He's put on a ton of weight.

R445, Larries are over so I hope you're just trying to parody one. The child is in pictures and videos every day, goes with them everywhere, calls them Mum, Grandad, Grandma. He looks like Louis too.

by Anonymousreply 449August 29, 2018 12:41 AM

Is there any current picture of Niall. Has he really gained that much weight?

by Anonymousreply 450August 29, 2018 6:24 AM

R449 What do you think is the reason Niall has put on so much weight?

by Anonymousreply 451August 29, 2018 7:44 AM

Drinking pints of Guinness every night on his tour bus. The guy is borderline alcoholic and also loves fatty fast food like McDonald's.

by Anonymousreply 452August 30, 2018 11:05 AM

Harry won Mr Celebrity Bumbum!

His tight high ass has been noticed.

by Anonymousreply 453August 30, 2018 11:06 AM

How do you even know Niall loves McDonalds? We all eat it occasionally so that’s not it.

by Anonymousreply 454August 31, 2018 7:27 AM

Niall’s ass is better.

by Anonymousreply 455September 1, 2018 8:10 AM

Niall is 25 now!

by Anonymousreply 456September 15, 2018 6:00 AM

What a hottie! Happy Birthday, Niall!

by Anonymousreply 457September 16, 2018 1:45 AM

Niall is as greasy and ugly as ever. His tour is flopping hard with hundreds of thousands of unsold tickets.

by Anonymousreply 458September 16, 2018 2:59 AM

I do cringe a bit when I see him on Twitter trying to get more people to come to that night's gig :(. Only a few shows left for him.

Liam is flopping, Zayn is who knows where, Louis is looking quite cute on X-Factor and Harry is nowhere to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 459September 16, 2018 8:15 AM

Niall is amazing. I went to see him a couple weeks ago and his show was great. Loved the covers.

by Anonymousreply 460September 17, 2018 7:25 AM

Harry is fronting another campaign with Gucci, this time set in an Italian villa. He cavorts like a shepherd with baby pigs, goats and lambs in the advertisement. Lots of beautiful HQs today to satiate Harry stans in these drought months.

by Anonymousreply 461September 19, 2018 12:26 AM

Elle.

How come Niall's agency can't get him a fashion campaign? He can't even get High Street, let alone couture. I guess he's just too fat and short.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462September 19, 2018 12:28 AM

What? Fat and short?

by Anonymousreply 463September 19, 2018 4:22 PM

Niall is 5 ft 8 and around 200 pounds, that is definitely fat and short in modelling terms, so is the reason why he hasn't got any fashion campaigns.

by Anonymousreply 464September 20, 2018 12:36 AM

I think Niall is more like 160lbs, maybe a bit more.

by Anonymousreply 465September 21, 2018 9:09 AM

Fat Niall got another terrible review for his Tampa show lmao

The capacity was 20k and only 8k people turned up.

by Anonymousreply 466September 24, 2018 3:18 AM

Niall had his last show tonight. I wish I could have been there!

by Anonymousreply 467September 24, 2018 3:49 AM

Niall was too ambitious in his choice of venue. He thought he was as popular as Harry but sadly not. Harry's tour of 20k arenas was sold out.

by Anonymousreply 468September 25, 2018 5:30 AM

Harry and Liam are in talks with Steven Spielberg to star in his remake of West Side Story.

These hoes can't dance, though.

by Anonymousreply 469September 25, 2018 6:16 AM

Zayn, keeping it classy. She must have smothered him, considering he's the size of a twig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470September 30, 2018 1:20 AM

Zayn sang about being with a skinny woman but loving those curves before. It's a dilemma. he can't have both in one body.

by Anonymousreply 471September 30, 2018 2:55 AM

Lmao, that woman looks as if she weighs three stone more than emaciated Zayn. The guy really was desperate after Gigi, hooking up with a fat hoe.

by Anonymousreply 472September 30, 2018 3:14 AM

“He told me he liked girls with big asses. He made me feel special. But after a while I realised that he was just using me.”

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 473October 1, 2018 11:25 PM

Seriously, what did she think he was doing?? Did she think he was going to propose at any moment?? What a nut.

by Anonymousreply 474October 2, 2018 12:28 PM

Liam Payne was all excited about getting the lead in WSS but it went to Ansel Elgort. Maybe he will be in the chorus line.

by Anonymousreply 475October 3, 2018 2:21 AM

Can someone explain what you think the actual PR plan for Harry Styles has been for all these years ? 2010-2018?

by Anonymousreply 476October 5, 2018 6:55 AM

2010-13 he was represented as the super cute, charming, womaniser party boy frontman of 1dead, beloved of the London scene hoes like Nick Grimshaw and Kate Moss. He always had a social conscience but that became more evident from 14-15 when he withdrew from the London scene but started being seen more on the Hollywood one with Kendall Jenner. Always maintained some sexual ambiguity to tease the Larries.

His solo career was masterminded by Irving Azoff through his proxy Jeff Azoff. Key words: authentic, retro, rockstar, lgbt, Gucci, 70s, fashion icon, actor, comedian, dater of VS models and lacrosse players. HS1 was crafted for critical acclaim rather than huge 1d type sales and it was well reviewed on the whole and has sold 1.7m copies so far.

Niall's PR plan: Guinness/ weight gain/ folk songs about heartache

by Anonymousreply 477October 6, 2018 7:46 AM

R477 Niall didn’t “Plan” his weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 478October 6, 2018 9:19 AM

It seems like Harry's life is one big charade.

by Anonymousreply 479October 6, 2018 9:33 AM

R479 Why do you think his team essentially took him off social media and limit his interviews? Because they know he isn't smart enough to maintain the charade of him being some kind of intellectual artiste that they're trying so desperately to push. Which is even more hilarious when he's an EP on a fucking terrible CBS sitcom.

by Anonymousreply 480October 6, 2018 1:16 PM

[480] As I get older I like to figure out the PR plan for some of these young singers and actors. I truly cant quite figure out Harry's plan. For example Liam's is easy to figure out, Nick Jonas is easy, but Harry's can be quite a contradiction at times. Starting from 2010 it's been a jumbled mess. He seems to think he's mysterious but I'm not so sure. I also don't think the Azoff's are doing him any favors, jmo.

by Anonymousreply 481October 6, 2018 9:00 PM

Well something to bear in mind is that he only had his own management towards the end of the One Direction run (or possibly even after, I'm unclear on the exact timing), which might explain some of the contradictions. It is slightly ridiculous though that his image for most of the time with One Direction was the goofy, dorky, silly one, even the "slow one" as Sony's internal marketing notes termed him; and then the Azoffs try to pretend he's sophisticated, serious and socially aware.

by Anonymousreply 482October 6, 2018 9:17 PM

I used to gauge Harry's personality by the length of his hair while in 1D. It changed so often. And,of course, clothing styles have changed drastically.

His obsession with older people seems a bit off. Ben Winston, James Cordon, The Azoffs, Cindy Crawford and her family and others. It's almost creepy. Don't get me wrong, I like Harry, but the whole thing is odd.

I realize that he wants to be taken very seriously, I'm not sure this is the best way to do it.

by Anonymousreply 483October 7, 2018 12:32 AM

Harry should give up trying to be taken seriously. The Azoffs couldn't even get him a Grammy nomination in a relatively easy category like Rock.

by Anonymousreply 484October 7, 2018 12:53 AM

That was hilarious, trying to slip him in as Rock thinking it'd get him a nom and nothing. Plus he only got the fan-voted Brit Award, not a nomination for any of the merit awards.

by Anonymousreply 485October 7, 2018 12:56 AM

I'm sure The Azoffs brought in old "has been" Cameron Crowe to write the Rolling Stone article about Harry. It was crap, all crap. Everyone could see through that.

by Anonymousreply 486October 7, 2018 1:03 AM

Oh yeah, they've bought quite a bit of press for him, and paid celeb after celeb to praise him, and yet still his audience is just former One Direction fans. Compared to how all the hype was a solo Harry was going to be the next megastar, he's been a big flop.

Doesn't help that he is so obviously aping other musician's styles rather than trying to find his own.

by Anonymousreply 487October 7, 2018 1:07 AM

It also doesn't help that he's also ugly and and has all those hideous tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 488October 7, 2018 1:10 AM

I don't think Niall is fat and I dont think Harry is ugly and they are both doing better that poor Liam. He started out on the wrong foot and never made it back. I actually feel sorry for him. Louis is doing a great job doing a makeover on his image.

by Anonymousreply 489October 7, 2018 1:37 AM

Louis is becoming a national treasure on the XF by being the first male judge to show genuine emotions. He's crying and hugging and looking cuter than he has for years. He should stick to that role and forget his embarrassing, sweary songs.

Harry Styles would like to be Matt Healy of The 1975 but he's nowhere near as intelligent or well read, so he limits his interviews. His team want to give him an exclusive and elusive image, so he shuns social media except to thank fans for coming to concerts. Liam Payne is his exact opposite, posting topless shots nearly every day as he desperately tries to promote his SEVENTH flop single.

Niall loves social media too and posts many shots of himself drinking alcohol, which doesn't help his image much.

Zayn's career is practically over at this point. All his 2018 singles did very badly. He gave interviews promising a tour and he's been saying his album is ready since last year, but nothing has materialised.

by Anonymousreply 490October 7, 2018 2:30 AM

I follow all of them on twitter and Liam is the only one that posts heavily.

Louis is doing very well on XFactor. But anyone would look good next to turd Robbie Williams.

Zayn needs help and a lot of it. Harry needs better guidance with his career. He cant go all elusive because if he loses his 1D fans, he's done. And, Liam just better hope 1D gets back together. SOON

Just to be clear, I enjoy all of them but Harry and Niall are my favorites.

by Anonymousreply 491October 7, 2018 3:03 AM

The 1dead fans have grown up and they don't mind Harry being elusive as long as he gives them tours every year, which he has so far, except for 2016 when he filmed a feature film for them. He also gave them some luscious HQs in the form of his Gucci campaigns, which are ongoing.

by Anonymousreply 492October 7, 2018 3:25 AM

He's been on one tour and right now has no plans for any others.

by Anonymousreply 493October 7, 2018 3:34 AM

They were put together as a boy band in the first place, because they would never have succeeded individually. With the exception of Liam, they all had terrible XF auditions.

At this point, Louis is on track to be the one who has a longstanding career. I agree with R489, that he’s successfully remaking his image.

I love Harry, but I think he’s a bit dimwitted and thin skinned.

by Anonymousreply 494October 7, 2018 10:23 AM

R464, Louis has had far and away the LEAST successful solo career and the XF won't last forever, nor will his judging role on it. Louis' last single from 2017 barely sold anywhere.

Harry's career with his sold out 20k arenas did much better than Niall's tour. Niall resorted to putting tickets on Groupon and still had many half full venues, esp in north America.

by Anonymousreply 495October 7, 2018 10:57 AM

You continue to post about Niall's tickets being on Groupon. But you forget to mention that Harry's tickets were deeply discounted. Where I live you could purchase tickets for $6.00. Both concerts were good.

by Anonymousreply 496October 7, 2018 11:42 AM

I love how the Harry loon keeps bringing up Niall to compare to Harry. Just think back to 2015 and the predictions of how big Harry was going to be, and now his stan on here is instead reduced to comparing him to the one member of One Direction that no-one gave a shit about.

None of them lived up to their hype as solos. The inevitable reunion money grab will probably come a lot sooner than previously thought.

by Anonymousreply 497October 7, 2018 12:36 PM

They have all earned $50 million plus, so I’m not boohooing over any of their careers after 1D. You are correct in that Louis has the least successful solo career R495, but he’s personable and his contribution to this season’s XF is considerable. At the very least, he has a tv career ahead of him, and a career as a songwriter, possibly music producer.

by Anonymousreply 498October 7, 2018 12:38 PM

Niall did great! He played mostly outdoor amphitheaters and I don't think anyone was counting on him to sell out the lawn seating. The venues were perfect for his musical sound. Go Niall!

by Anonymousreply 499October 7, 2018 12:47 PM

Louis Fuglinson doesn't have a career as a songwriter ahead of him. The 1d songwriters were Julian Bunetta, Ryan Tedder, John Ryan and Jamie Scott, with Savan Kotecha for the first two, most successful albums. Louis sat in and contributed at most a few sixth form lyrics. No-one is commissioning Louis to work as a songwriter.

by Anonymousreply 500October 8, 2018 2:13 AM

Now that we are in 2018, what do you think of some of the Harry PR charades through the years? Any changes of opinion?

by Anonymousreply 501October 8, 2018 3:39 AM

What charades, R501? Are you a Larrie? He dated Taylor, he dated Kendall. He hasn't done any PR dating.

by Anonymousreply 502October 8, 2018 5:17 AM

No not Larry. Just fascinated by the PR surrounding Harry and the gang.

All that you mentioned are PR dating including Nick Grimshaw and all the Victoria Secret models. JMO

I don't think he really lived with Ben Winston for 18 months either. That's a convenient item to launch a crappy TV show.

by Anonymousreply 503October 8, 2018 5:49 AM

Hm, defending Louis and suggesting he's reviving his career, and insisting Harry's dating history is all PR...you sure do sound like a Larry. Let me guess, you don't think he lived with Winston because he was living with Louis, eh?

Well, at least you lot have realised you sound so stupid that you now deny being Larries. A step in the right direction.

by Anonymousreply 504October 8, 2018 1:02 PM

Ha, you think anyone that thinks the Taylor crap isnt real is stupid? Grab on to reality.

by Anonymousreply 505October 8, 2018 2:43 PM

Pollstar Top 100 Tours of 2018 for tickets sold between 1/1/18 and 9/30/2018. Just two of them on there obviously, Harry #12 with 757,843 and Niall #68 with 213,981. Be interesting to see what Harry's total is with last year's smaller tour added as well. Did Niall tour last year as well or just this year?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506October 9, 2018 7:26 AM

Niall toured last year and it was all sold out. Theatre tour.

by Anonymousreply 507October 9, 2018 9:29 AM

R505 What, your reality where every relationship he's had has been for PR? You weren't talking about just the Taylor one.

by Anonymousreply 508October 9, 2018 8:57 PM

Harry to co-host the 2019 Met Gala.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509October 9, 2018 11:42 PM

He'll fit right in with that tacky guest list of zelebs.

by Anonymousreply 510October 9, 2018 11:54 PM

I'm sitting in a puddle of putrid green envy that has dripped onto this post from R510.

Harry will be the youngest ever MG host. Niall won't even get offered an invite to this elite event.

Meanwhile, Niall has an 80 date tour and sold less than 214k txks and Harry's was 62 dates and sold 757k tickets. Niall is a failure.

by Anonymousreply 511October 10, 2018 7:17 AM

Sadly, the Met Gala lost it's class when a Kardashian was included.

by Anonymousreply 512October 10, 2018 7:54 AM

Is the rumor true that Louis is earning 5.2 million for this season of XFactor ?

by Anonymousreply 513October 10, 2018 8:03 AM

Anything involving reality TV people is not an "elite event". As R512 said, it may have once been something worthwhile, now it's just another tacky event and has been for years.

by Anonymousreply 514October 10, 2018 8:10 AM

Slow Hands is triple platinum. Sign of The Times is double platinum. Niall is doing ok and so is Harry.

by Anonymousreply 515October 10, 2018 8:44 AM

Liam is still looking hot. Picture from this week. He definitely has the best body of the five and no torso tats either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516October 11, 2018 10:56 AM

Good body, nice legs too but stupid boyband pose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517October 11, 2018 10:57 AM

And the personality and charisma of a twig.

by Anonymousreply 518October 11, 2018 4:23 PM

I prefer Niall’s body.

by Anonymousreply 519October 12, 2018 2:50 AM

Wow, Liam looks good !

by Anonymousreply 520October 12, 2018 7:39 AM

If the media says it enough do they really think we will believe Harry will be the next Mick Jagger?

by Anonymousreply 521October 14, 2018 6:34 AM

Yes but he won’t.

by Anonymousreply 522October 14, 2018 7:03 AM

I thought the media would have taken the hint by now, guess not.

by Anonymousreply 523October 14, 2018 7:36 AM

Ha ha, the anti Harry poster was deemed a troll and had all his posts greyed out.

by Anonymousreply 524October 15, 2018 1:53 AM

Can the Niall troll go away also ?

by Anonymousreply 525October 15, 2018 6:38 AM

The pro Niall troll who keeps saying he's in great shape needs to leave.

by Anonymousreply 526October 15, 2018 6:49 AM

According to the Herald Sun " Liam Payne Not Rushing The Journey To Solo Artist ." Um, sure Liam.

by Anonymousreply 527October 15, 2018 7:47 AM

I am not going anywhere. Niall’s body is super hot.

by Anonymousreply 528October 15, 2018 12:04 PM

Liam has had seven singles and all have flopped except the first one. He hasn't written any of the songs and just turns up and records vocals before the track is released and flops abysmally.

by Anonymousreply 529October 16, 2018 1:49 AM

Niall's gf Hailee dumped him for being an alcoholic and 'too stupid' for her.

by Anonymousreply 530October 16, 2018 11:39 AM

R530 I think they just didn’t agree with everything. What a shame.

by Anonymousreply 531October 16, 2018 6:06 PM

And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going

by Anonymousreply 532October 16, 2018 11:28 PM

R532

Niall's the worst man I've ever known I just want to see him go

He cheated on Hailee. He's disgusting

by Anonymousreply 533October 17, 2018 1:05 AM

He didn't cheat on Hailee… they're just recycling old PR stunts.

Niall is such a sweet, adorable, talented, and handsome fellow… Go Niall!

by Anonymousreply 534October 17, 2018 3:17 AM

He didn’t cheat on Hailee! What is this crap?

by Anonymousreply 535October 17, 2018 6:47 AM

He cheated on her with Camila Cabello.

by Anonymousreply 536October 17, 2018 7:14 AM

Niall and Camila were seen together a decade ago. Before Niall and Hailee were dating.

by Anonymousreply 537October 17, 2018 8:02 AM

Hailee got sick of primitive Niall always playing golf and getting wasted so she dumped him.

by Anonymousreply 538October 18, 2018 3:10 AM

Niall probably dumped her and that’s why she is mad.

by Anonymousreply 539October 18, 2018 6:59 AM

Why would Niall dump her? She's an 8 and he's a four on a good day.

She played Juliet and he's only ever read one book his entire life so it was never going to last long term. She probably got sick of his drinking too.

by Anonymousreply 540October 19, 2018 12:52 AM

I think Niall wasn’t interested enough. They probably talked it through and that was the result. Hailee must have broken her feelings. Niall seems like the guy that needs space and enjoys being single.

by Anonymousreply 541October 19, 2018 1:18 AM

Niall can do better.

by Anonymousreply 542October 19, 2018 2:32 AM

Hailee is busy all the time.

by Anonymousreply 543October 19, 2018 6:46 AM

Articles today about Niall going into rehab to save his relationship with Hailee. We've been saying on here that he's an alcoholic for years and we were right.

by Anonymousreply 544October 20, 2018 5:58 AM

Where are those articles, could you link?

by Anonymousreply 545October 20, 2018 3:04 PM

So, I thought Zayn was meant to be emaciated?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546October 21, 2018 1:49 PM

Niall with his big soft belly is now a regular feature on weight gain blogs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547October 22, 2018 12:15 AM

Why is Niall featured on weight gain blogs?

by Anonymousreply 548October 22, 2018 12:07 PM

Why is Harry being featured on ugly face blogs?

by Anonymousreply 549October 22, 2018 2:21 PM

R547 Woah they have posted so many pictures of Niall! Does this mean he is officially a fatty?

by Anonymousreply 550October 22, 2018 4:17 PM

Niall is a doll face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551October 22, 2018 10:12 PM

Finally the ridiculous Niall troll on here can see what the wider community think of his bloated body. He's now inspo for gainers!

Fatspo Niall.

I don't see Harry anywhere on that blog although they do feature an old pic of Liam Payne.

by Anonymousreply 552October 23, 2018 12:46 AM

[QUOTE]I don't see Harry anywhere on that blog

Given that even Harry's most ardent fans admit he got a lil tubby during the white t-shirt era, then that means Harry must be too ugly even for people who like fatties...

by Anonymousreply 553October 23, 2018 12:53 AM

R553, why would Alessandro Michele, Gucci's creative director. choose an ugly man as his muse de jour?

Two huge Gucci campaigns and more on their way for Harry. Not even Boohooman wants ogre Niall with his bloated sweating red face.

by Anonymousreply 554October 23, 2018 12:58 AM

This is hilarious, Niall is the muse for an eroticbloat blog! So much for the 'nail's soft tissue' troll and the fraus on here constantly protesting his hotness.

by Anonymousreply 555October 23, 2018 12:59 AM

R554 Because he has millions of followers on Instagram and a tween audience who obsessively follow him, obviously. Same reason the deformed moth ball called Niall got signed as a "model".

Besides which, judging by the stuff he's churning out, it ain't exactly like Michele is some arbiter of good taste.

by Anonymousreply 556October 23, 2018 1:01 AM

R556, plenty of young stars such as Drake or Bieber have a greater number of followers but none of them are as good looking as Harry, or as close to conventional model proportions. Dumpy Niall has not been given a single clothing campaign despite being signed to a top agency for a year.

Harry Styles is a beautiful man with a very expressive face and Gucci are paying for that beauty to feature on their big billboards.

The rap world have taken note of Gucci's bias in picking this white man over the brothers and they've launched their own boycott campaign.

by Anonymousreply 557October 23, 2018 1:06 AM

R557 Nah, it's just that even Drake and Bieber aren't gullible enough to dress up in the silly designs Gucci insists on.

by Anonymousreply 558October 23, 2018 1:08 AM

Niall has been touring all the world for over a year and just finished. He'll be back to being lean and mean in no time!

by Anonymousreply 559October 23, 2018 3:03 AM

Why is it a big deal if Niall has put on weight? The guy is living his best life.

by Anonymousreply 560October 23, 2018 6:25 PM

It isn't a big deal at all, but the Harry loon on this thread is so insecure about Harry and his success (or lack of it, compared to what was predicted for him) that they have to try and boost him by tearing others down.

Not exactly treating everyone with kindness, are they?

by Anonymousreply 561October 23, 2018 6:38 PM

Yep, also Niall looks better with more weight on.

by Anonymousreply 562October 23, 2018 7:59 PM

Niall looks horrible with his bloated balloon face and his tiny sunken eyes. He's even on weight gain blogs now as FATSPO.

by Anonymousreply 563October 23, 2018 11:45 PM

He looks great. He is so inspirational.

by Anonymousreply 564October 23, 2018 11:54 PM

The Gainer Community adore Niall. This blog has so many posts of his bloated belly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565October 24, 2018 12:09 AM

Niall looks the best out of all of them.

by Anonymousreply 566October 24, 2018 12:55 AM

R564/R565 How stupid are you going to feel once you realise Harry is on that blog too?

by Anonymousreply 567October 24, 2018 12:59 AM

Harry isn't on that Gainer blog. Just Niall and his big soft belly. Many, many times over too. Massive posts all depicting his weight gain. Harry doesn't feature once because, unlike Niall, he hasn't gained 3 stone in 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 568October 24, 2018 5:20 AM

You sure about that, R568?

At least Niall has the excuse of age and indulgences. Harry was tubby when he was younger and being overworked by Cowell. Thank god he found coke, god knows how fat he'd be right now otherwise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569October 24, 2018 10:37 AM

[QUOTE]Harry doesn't feature once

Hmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570October 24, 2018 10:39 AM

Niall’s belly looks better. Let the boy eat.

by Anonymousreply 571October 24, 2018 12:10 PM

Yes, Niall is not young and slim anymore but the chub looks good on him.

by Anonymousreply 572October 24, 2018 7:37 PM

Harry looks really haggard. Niall, on the other hand, has been able to maintain his beautiful, plush facial soft tissue.

by Anonymousreply 573October 24, 2018 11:28 PM

Find me one example of Harry Styles on a Gainer blog, just one. You won't be able to, because they don't consider him to be fat. Niall has been steadily piling on the pounds since 2012. He's probably gone from 120 lbs to 180 lbs in just six years.

by Anonymousreply 574October 24, 2018 11:47 PM

'Niall, on the other hand, has been able to maintain his beautiful, plush facial soft tissue'

The repulsive soft tissue frau is back again.

We know Niall's face is bloated and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 575October 24, 2018 11:48 PM

[QUOTE]Find me one example of Harry Styles on a Gainer blog, just one

Hell, take two - see R569 and R570

by Anonymousreply 576October 25, 2018 12:10 AM

Stop with the Niall's fat comments, it's getting old.

by Anonymousreply 577October 25, 2018 2:40 AM

This place is in dire need of Babygate v2 or something else juicy enough to get us away from this goddamn stupid topic of "conversation". Neither Harry nor Niall are exactly tubs of lard.

by Anonymousreply 578October 25, 2018 5:46 AM

We could talk about 1D's latest tax evasion problem.

by Anonymousreply 579October 25, 2018 7:37 AM

Harry has certainly been out and about in Los Angeles alone in the last 2 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 580October 25, 2018 9:55 PM

Harry usually has a girlfriend during the winter months so I'm sure we'll see him with someone soon.

by Anonymousreply 581October 25, 2018 11:21 PM

[QUOTE]Harry has certainly been out and about in Los Angeles

Yes, and dressed like an old man. The high waisted white trousers look ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 582October 26, 2018 12:55 AM

Niall is handsome!

by Anonymousreply 583October 26, 2018 3:06 AM

Not good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584October 26, 2018 3:48 AM

Harry’s trousers are terrible. Looks like he grabbed them from a 80 year old man’s wardrobe. Not cool.

by Anonymousreply 585October 26, 2018 9:20 AM

His pants are Gucci.

by Anonymousreply 586October 26, 2018 1:07 PM

R586 And? Them being Gucci doesn't stop them looking awful. In fact it increases the chances, given Gucci's recent designs.

by Anonymousreply 587October 26, 2018 2:00 PM

His pants are Fugly.

Much like his face.

by Anonymousreply 588October 26, 2018 2:02 PM

Correct, Gucci has some questionable designs lately. But, twenty somethings seems to think they are fashionable. And, not just Harry. Society is in the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 589October 26, 2018 3:49 PM

Horrible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590October 26, 2018 7:48 PM

I like Harry, but I wish it looked like he bathed more often.

by Anonymousreply 591October 26, 2018 11:03 PM

Gainer Niall is the ugliest man in pop.

Harry is stunning.

by Anonymousreply 592October 26, 2018 11:29 PM

Sit down, bitches.

Model Niall got a Vogue cover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593October 26, 2018 11:35 PM

R593 tubby boy.

by Anonymousreply 594October 27, 2018 5:37 AM

R593 Does his body really look like that?

by Anonymousreply 595October 27, 2018 8:47 PM

No, it doesnt.

by Anonymousreply 596October 27, 2018 9:37 PM

Niall can always do something about his weight.

But what can Harry do about his fugly face?

by Anonymousreply 597October 28, 2018 2:52 AM

No sense starting a Part 5 just to watch two idiots argue about Niall and Harry. If someone wants to have an intelligent discussion or a few laughs, great ! DL used to be so much fun

by Anonymousreply 598October 28, 2018 5:43 AM

Here Niall is recently, a real messy lard boy marching along. The blogs of the gainer community loved this picture and others from the same day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599October 29, 2018 1:43 AM

That's not recently and you know it. Shut up

by Anonymousreply 600October 29, 2018 1:52 AM

Niall is beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601October 29, 2018 1:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!