Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cristiano Ronaldo Needs Dick

He’s throwing temper tantrums and about to get kicked off his team. When will he come out of the closet and release that pent up bottom aggression?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241October 31, 2023 4:40 PM

He’s rather bland looking.

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2022 8:09 PM

That ego of his must be a nightmare to deal with. He's pretty I suppose but is starting to suffer from whatever Mario Lopez has going on these days.

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2022 8:16 PM

Why's he wearing a dangly earring? I thought that UEFA banned jewelry, snoods etc. that can be grabbed or torn at on the pitch .

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2022 8:20 PM

What Ronaldo needs is a "friendly fire" ass kicking.

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2022 8:22 PM

Violence never solved anything, R4.

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2022 9:23 PM

[quote]Cristiano Ronaldo Needs Dick

Get in line you entitled bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2022 9:27 PM

TAKE THE DENTAL WORK BACK!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2022 9:38 PM

R3, he can wear all the jewelry he wants—it’s not as if he’s actually going to play.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2022 10:14 PM

He was one of the best to ever do it, R8.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2022 11:27 PM

Ronaldo is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2022 11:42 PM

He's 37, his form has been waning over the past year as you might expect at his age, but rather than plan a graceful retirement he's blaming everyone else. He's tried to undermine his manager on numerous occasions and the club finally took the step of making a formal announcement about his exclusion from the team to show that they were backing Ten Hag.

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2022 1:01 AM

Oi need it more OPay :P

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2022 4:59 PM

Nobody wants to trade for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2022 3:01 PM

He wants something

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2022 3:04 PM

Hmm...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2022 9:35 PM

R13 kills me when ratnaldo fanboys say that man utd were disrespectful for not letting him leave this summer when the only offer he got was to play in UAE🙃

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2022 12:14 PM

Crissie is always happiest on a yacht with his bros. Dark meat preferred. Isn't there a yacht season somewhere right now? Punta del Este?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2022 12:21 PM

The saudade he must be feeling for that hot, rough Moroccan merguez...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2022 12:30 PM

No paps with Crissy and other men in a long, long time. He’s just family guy now. At home with the “girlfriend” and test tube kids. You don’t even see him with his homeboy Ricky anymore.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2022 2:41 PM

triste 😢

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2022 2:43 PM

Crissy must have the most impeccable waxing on his privates. I'm sure it's perfection and perfumed with the delicious Legacy Private Edition, which was inspired by his taint.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2022 2:46 PM

The dangly earring tells you everything you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2022 3:09 PM

is he going to the MLS?

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2022 3:32 PM

lets hope so R23 :/

He's a pyar pyar disgrace lad get that beaut out our League

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 24, 2022 2:48 AM

R21 apparently forum users all say that flanker smells similar to Liz Taylor Passion🙃

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 24, 2022 3:15 AM

I have it. It's not like Passion for women. It's years since I have smelled Passion for men. Legacy Private is a sweat and delicious fragrance for young men. It smell like maple and leather among many other notes.

by Anonymousreply 26October 24, 2022 3:22 AM

R23 *gasps in trauma flashback*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 24, 2022 12:33 PM

[quote]"Rio Ferdinand would tell us stories about how Cristiano Ronaldo would stand in front of the mirror naked, running his hand through his hair, and say, 'Wow. I'm so beautiful!'," Crouch said in his new book, as per the Daily Mail .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 24, 2022 9:43 PM

R28 when someone shows you who they are...believe them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2022 9:47 PM

OP=Middle Schooler

by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2022 9:47 PM

R28 Crouchy is so decent and funny, such a loveable and down-to-Earth and charming fella. Pretty much the antithesis of Cristiano. I can see how Crouchy pulled and married a top model who’s faithfully mad about him, despite looking like he does.

There’s something to be said for goofy unconventional-looking men who aren’t weird and antisocial and creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2022 10:33 PM

r18 is that rough trade he was flying to Morocco to get fucked by every night still in jail???

by Anonymousreply 32October 25, 2022 12:26 AM

This weekend Arsenal, Chelsea & Newcastle United F.C. all said no to taking Crissy in! He's an undesirable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 25, 2022 12:40 AM

Hot as FUCK Badr Hari is Dutch, born and raised in Netherlands. He's violent with a history of assault and a rap sheet for it, but he's not "rough trade", just "rough". Many professional fighters are just like Badr.

Badr was successful early in life, is BFF with "tough men" VIPs around the world, so is far from "trade".

Besides, Crissie is from the poorest and grittiest background imaginable, himself. He turned himself into a glistening swan but it took years and dedication. He was ROUGH in looks, that's for sure.

Those two obviously had at least a bromance that was real and were probably in love. I don't know if they were fucking, it wouldn't surprise me if they were, or were not. I hope they were!

by Anonymousreply 34October 25, 2022 9:20 AM

[quote] Those two obviously had at least a bromance that was real and were probably in love.

It’s hard to believe Ronaldo is capable of falling for or loving anyone but himself. Why else would he turn his son into a Mini-me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 25, 2022 12:16 PM

Well, too attractive narcissists at the height of their game and wealth and strength, could certainly find a kind of love for each other. Badr Hari is irresistibly and "naturally" masculine and handsome. Chrissie painstakingly built his physical appeal and he's a few notches below Badr in natural physical magnetism. Yet Chrissie was very glistening and pretty during their bromance. I could see a natural physical attraction between them even if neither is gay, they could appreciate each other's game. Mediterranean men can have such intense and warm bromances. With or without the fucking. I said it was possible they were in love because they spent so much money and effort to frequently be together. That is beyond a typical hetero friendship.

by Anonymousreply 36October 25, 2022 12:48 PM

I mean to type two but typed "too" which kinda works anyway.

by Anonymousreply 37October 25, 2022 12:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 25, 2022 12:49 PM

How PR marketing works and the way Cristiano Ronaldo has used this very powerful tool for legacy building, brand value and to hide the glaring narcissism in his characteristic trait should be a case Study - A Thread..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 25, 2022 2:23 PM

R36 No, I am Mediterranean and even though men here have intense relationships and hang together a lot, hetero guys don't have that kind of friendship. It is highly unusual that a guy would fly abroad several times a week just to spend the night with his buddy as Ronaldo did even if they had Ronaldo's money.

The norm for middle aged guys is to gather in the bar on restaurant few times a week if they live in the same town, go together on boat maybe for a week in summer, all in large groups and without wives, but nothing like Ronaldo and Moroccan guy. Btw. having a Dutch citizenship doesn't make you Dutch as some poster wrongly said, people tend to keep their national identities, particularly Arabs, who usually don't assmilate in European culture.

by Anonymousreply 40October 25, 2022 2:41 PM

[quote] Legacy Private is a sweat and delicious fragrance for young men. It smell like maple and leather among many other notes.

R26 why would a young athletic man want to smell like a plate of IHOP shoved in a Frau's Coach handbag?

by Anonymousreply 41October 25, 2022 2:46 PM

And Mediterranean male friends who don't live close to each other, usually meet only for summer holidays or a random weekend.

It is the ones who live in the same town that hang together in bars, because of the Mediterranean culture, but male friends really don't have the need to see each other on weejly basis. Like everywhere in the world this behavior is tipical for lovers.

by Anonymousreply 42October 25, 2022 2:47 PM

He is a diva has a big ego but I still would have him as a long term partner without hesitation. He has been my fave sporty guy for almost 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 43October 25, 2022 2:50 PM

R40 I'm sure the non-white citizens of the Netherlands will be devastated when they find out you don't consider them authentically Dutch. By the way that's a pretty extreme thing to believe. It's like when the Republicans try to claim that black people aren't real Americans and shouldn't vote.

By the way, "European culture" is not a real thing. Europe has countless different cultures and some of them have been influenced by the Arabs you clearly dislike. Architecture in Spain and kebab shops across the continent etc

Finally, saying that regular men would not fly internationally to visit their friend if they had Ronaldo's money is absurd. They don't have his money so it's pointless to speculate what they would or wouldn't do if they did have it. How do you know they wouldn't do exactly what he's doing? So much stupidity in one post.

by Anonymousreply 44October 25, 2022 3:10 PM

You are a complete idiot R44. You blab about the things you know nothing about. How can you even compare a black American whose ancestors might have come to America before yours with people whose parents (or even themseves as kids) came to live to Europe from Morocco. And yes, no matter what you condescending hipocrites say, most Arabs don't assimilate in whichever European culture ( from Italian to Swedish they are different, but all are European). They might after few generations, but for now they mostly hold on to their own culture even stronger than their relatives who live at home.

Not only Arabs, but also most Europeans don't lose national identity by living in other country. Maybe after couple of generations and if they were born in mixed marriage. It is really funny when someone calls football player Ibrahimović Swede, cause he is Bosnisn to the core.

My cousins born and raised in Netherlands never considered themselves Dutch and they would rightfully call you stupid and condescending for calling them that.

by Anonymousreply 45October 25, 2022 3:30 PM

And idiot at R44, your sterotypes about Mediterranean people are retarded. Your view at them as some exotic abimals is silly and offensive.

An average Mediterranean guy might not have a private plane, but they can take a bus or drive a car to go and hang with their friends who live for eg.100 miles away over weekend, but they don't.

Middle class Dalmatian guys I know who are well of to afford to go to their hometown every weekend, don't do it. Like all normal people they build life in the town where they live. They go to their hometowns for summer holidays or for Christmas or an odd weekend to meet family and friends. The only reason why a guy is fleeing to see somebody every free moment he can get is just the same as all accross the world and it is cause he is fucking someone.

by Anonymousreply 46October 25, 2022 3:46 PM

Can't you see R44 what a bigot you are to think that grown up Mediterranean men are perpetual teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 47October 25, 2022 4:00 PM

Citizens of a Netherlands are Dutch. In one sense. The cuntbone above is completely ignoring the civic definition. And Badr was born there. Go ahead and make an argument that he is not "culturally" Dutch but it's a fairly reductive one.

by Anonymousreply 48October 25, 2022 6:34 PM

*THE Netherlands

by Anonymousreply 49October 25, 2022 6:34 PM

You stupid and uneducated frau at R48, stop blabbing with that shitty mouth when you don't know the difference between nationality and citizenship.

And you are silly when you start projecting your Americans black/white obsessions on others, such as: "I'm sure the non-white citizens of the Netherlands will be devastated when they find out you don't consider them authentically Dutch." Cause I never mentioned the race, but it is all you can think off in your narrow minded head. I know a guy who is mixed race and Dutch, Dutch father, mother with Indonesian ancestry. My white cousins , who were also born and have lived their whole life there are not, they are Croatian.

Btw., you obviously have issues with self esteem, being a woman and using cuntbone as a slur.

by Anonymousreply 50October 25, 2022 6:48 PM

sorry, meant: "think of"

by Anonymousreply 51October 25, 2022 6:52 PM

R50 Nationality and citizenship are considered interchangeable. A difference can be that nationality includes where you were born.

Badr was BORN IN THE NETHERLANDS. Furthermore, the Netherlands gives citizenship automatically at birth if one or both of your parents holds Dutch citizenship when you are born.

He is dutch nationality and a dutch citizen.

ASSHOLE

Your argument is about cultural identity. YOU DUMB TWAT

by Anonymousreply 52October 25, 2022 6:57 PM

Woman, why are you using your pussy as insult R52? Do you hate yourself?

You obviously never went to school, so you think that nationality depends on the place where you were born. And no, I am not talking about cultural identity, I am talking about national identity. Biological (ever heard about genetics?) and cultural

Btw. Badr himself identifies as Moroccan and so does the Moroccan sites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 25, 2022 7:09 PM

Look in a dictionary, dear.

Tell me what nationality are you? Because I'd be interested to know if your IQ of 82 is below or above the norm for your people.

by Anonymousreply 54October 25, 2022 7:12 PM

Jesus, we’re still on that Badr Hari bullshit in 2022? That was a decade ago. Who has Cristiano been fucking all these years since?

by Anonymousreply 55October 25, 2022 7:31 PM

r34 if he's a thug fucking mens on the low that's trade

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 26, 2022 12:51 AM

Why hasn’t Cristiano been linked to any males more recently?

by Anonymousreply 57October 26, 2022 12:56 AM

r57 Badr done stretched his bussy out so other men are USELESS

by Anonymousreply 58October 26, 2022 12:59 AM

Please. No bussy needs this much time to recover, and no dick is irreplaceable—especially when you’re rich and can order it like food off a menu.

by Anonymousreply 59October 26, 2022 1:08 AM

This preening vapid whingebag can’t even endear himself to the Man United faithful anymore. He’s finished.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 28, 2022 11:08 AM

"my United teammates are all fat lazy whores!!!"

who does she think she is anyway?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 1, 2022 1:55 AM

In a few short years Erling ‘Robot’ Haaland will easily overtake Crissy as the fanboy-dubbed GOAT, if he hasn’t already. The Viking might is unstoppable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 2, 2022 12:14 PM

If you stoop to beefing with gremlin Gary Neville then you know you’ve fallen off 🤡

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 2, 2022 12:15 PM

The exposure of Cristiano's true dark flawed self is by association also exposing the soi-disant 'legacy' of Fergie, which as unintended consequences go couldn't be better for anyone who isn't a Man United fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 3, 2022 6:26 PM

Rodolfo Landim just called Crissy a benchwarmer I'm crying lol

What man could ever want him now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 4, 2022 3:49 PM

In fairness, I don't think it's as insulting as that tabloid makes it out to be. Mostly, he just says that the links to Flamengo are ridiculous because his salary would be way outside of their budget and he's not a profile they need. However, football has become a soap opera for the entertainment of the masses and Ronaldo makes the ideal villain, the more so now that he's seemingly passed his sell-by date.

It is true, though, that playing him - which Ten Hag has to whenever Martial is injured because of a lack of strikers - is almost like being a man down. I do hope that he stays until the summer and Man United don't get the needed striker in January (very possible that the Glazers will refuse to). Their fans are extremely obnoxious.

Who would want him? - I think he's rich enough to command any number of hangers-on, if he wants.

by Anonymousreply 66November 4, 2022 9:03 PM

Tyrone Mings is everything Ronaldo wants in a man, and everything he wishes he was; highly intelligent, well respected. Someone should set them up 😍

I have no idea about sports leagues but would they ever be opponents on the same field?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 4, 2022 11:28 PM

Tyrone Mings has access to so much young undercover bussy, what would he want with Cristiano?

by Anonymousreply 68November 5, 2022 12:15 AM

Aston Villa are playing Manchester United on Sunday and it's highly likely Mings and Ronaldo will both start for their respective teams, R67.

by Anonymousreply 69November 5, 2022 1:24 AM

[quote] Tyrone Mings is everything Ronaldo wants in a man, everything he wishes he was; highly intelligent, well respected. Someone should set them up 😍

bro TAA would snatch Crissy's brows off for even looking at Ty

that's Trent's fya man all day yenno

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 5, 2022 2:34 AM

r68, Tyrone Mings likes young undercover bussy? Do tell! 😁

by Anonymousreply 71November 5, 2022 2:38 AM

The mascot for Real Sociedad is even getting in on roasting Cri-cri lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 5, 2022 3:09 AM

[QUOTE] Tyrone Mings likes young undercover bussy?

All men do, even the straight ones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 5, 2022 5:02 PM

He's a jerk but he does seem to be a caring dad. Isn't he known to be gay or bi in Portugal but keeps up the hetero appearance for his international fanbase and sponsors especially for homophobic countries? I always got the vibe that footballers from Western Europe and Latin America being gay or bi would be a non-issue but since soccer is an international sport and endorsements depend on having a hetero image. But what do I know?

by Anonymousreply 74November 6, 2022 1:05 AM

Who’s he been fucking?

by Anonymousreply 75November 6, 2022 1:12 AM

[quote]I always got the vibe that footballers from Western Europe and Latin America being gay or bi would be a non-issue but since soccer is an international sport and endorsements depend on having a hetero image.

Not quite a non-issue, as football as its own sub-culture which is resistant to change, but money is very much a factor.

Interestingly, Ronaldo had three children by two different surrogates before taking on an impoverished Argentinian as a girlfriend and doing the family man routine about five years ago. Before that he didn't seem all that concerned about his hetero image, obvious beard excepted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 6, 2022 2:01 AM

How did he get his skin so clear and smooth. He had the worst complexion.

by Anonymousreply 77November 6, 2022 2:11 AM

Well r77 he can afford the best dermatology money can buy and Im sure he has a beautician and barber on call like all the stars do

by Anonymousreply 78November 6, 2022 2:33 AM

Such a petty little bitch. Maybe a dom top would straighten his bratty attitude out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 6, 2022 3:06 PM

The sexual tension is off the charts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 6, 2022 7:11 PM

This thread needs some better pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 7, 2022 2:30 AM

Ricardo Quaresma is the hottest Portuguese player.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 7, 2022 2:31 AM

I can't wait for the gay sex tape to leak. Hopefully it will be as explicit and nasty as Colin Farrell's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 7, 2022 3:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 7, 2022 3:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 7, 2022 3:54 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 7, 2022 3:54 AM

Can't wait the day for both him and Messi to retire from football, I'm so sick of their existences and most of all, of their cult/sect-like fandoms. They were nothing for me more than a pair of hypermarketing creations.

by Anonymousreply 87November 7, 2022 3:56 AM

R80 That’s for Curtis Jones. Payback is a dog..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 7, 2022 7:30 AM

Damn, he's HAF. I forgive everything.

by Anonymousreply 89November 7, 2022 7:44 AM

Average to below-average cock.

by Anonymousreply 90November 7, 2022 7:53 AM

R90 so what?

by Anonymousreply 91November 7, 2022 7:58 AM

He was so much hotter in R84 and R85 when he had more muscle. Now he wants to be thinner as he gets older for longevity.

by Anonymousreply 92November 7, 2022 3:41 PM

I can't agree, R87, except that their marketing and fans are obnoxious. Both were great players, Messi is possibly among the greatest and is still a joy to watch.

by Anonymousreply 93November 7, 2022 9:49 PM

Bentancur and Sonny dream team are going to combine and maximise their joint slay to knock Portugal out of the World Cup 🙏✨

so CR7 better watch her pussy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 12, 2022 4:28 PM

Is Ronaldo the jack grealish of the continent?

by Anonymousreply 95November 12, 2022 4:36 PM

R95 NEVAH. Jack is as lovely and sweet as Crissy is rancid and sour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96November 12, 2022 4:44 PM

I'd pay to see Ronny pound Jack silly.

by Anonymousreply 97November 12, 2022 4:47 PM

R95 Never compare my gentle boy to that cunty peacock. I wouldn't put my cock in him even if I could yank the stick out.

by Anonymousreply 98November 12, 2022 4:49 PM

R98 louv yow sow mooch Daddy <3

Even if Ronaldo is a legend of the gaime, oi'd nevah lettim fook me onless you said yes. An' even then, obviouslay oi'd rather be wiv yow more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 13, 2022 12:52 AM

He's into pinga.

by Anonymousreply 100November 13, 2022 3:00 PM

If he's indeed gay, he will have no problem getting dick anytime, anywhere. Even straight guys would do him in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 101November 13, 2022 3:27 PM

R101 do straight guys tolerate high-maintenance NPD divos? Most don't seem to like that trait in women.

by Anonymousreply 102November 13, 2022 3:29 PM

Am hearing whispers that Crissy's going Chelsea in the January transfer window.

Please ffs NO. Gods, prevent this from happening. I won't have this scumbag in the vicinity of my beloved Tory twinks :(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 14, 2022 2:38 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo thinks he's the king of soccer.

by Anonymousreply 104November 14, 2022 2:44 AM

Told his manager to go fuck himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 14, 2022 3:02 AM

R104

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 14, 2022 3:38 AM

Mans literally said Wazza only called out his nasty behaviour in the press because Wayne is uglier than him🤣🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 14, 2022 1:10 PM

R105 He is leaving the moment he can. Interesting to see where. He should have stayed in Real Madrid all along.

by Anonymousreply 108November 14, 2022 2:10 PM

Hilarious r107. Shit, he's more of a diva than most pop-stars!

by Anonymousreply 109November 14, 2022 2:16 PM

Verstappen’s mum 🤝 Ronaldo’s sister

the gyals know where their butter is buttered

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 14, 2022 2:53 PM

Man U is pissed after Crissy’s bombshell interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 14, 2022 3:27 PM

It's been horribly fascinating to watch Ronaldo go all scorched earth and destroy any goodwill left towards him. The common assumption is that he's forcing a move, but by all accounts his club were already quite willing to let him go this coming January. Also, his performance at the World Cup would have to be radically better than his current form to attract the kind of club he is aiming for.

Ronaldo's sister is hilarious - she's practically a meme this season for attacking everyone she deems a threat to his status - Ten Hag, ungrateful Portugal supporters, Messi. It's suspected that she's just a mouthpiece for Ronaldo.

by Anonymousreply 112November 14, 2022 3:57 PM

His head needs a degreasing.

by Anonymousreply 113November 14, 2022 4:05 PM

spurs the recent bane of man utd:

2021/22 season: beaten by ole's utd, thereby preventing him from being fired and allowing other teams to absolutely destroy man utd in the process

2022/23 season: ronaldo refuses to get subbed on against us, is punished by ten hag, runs to the press to whinge thus beginning the implosion of both his legacy and that of man utd (soon hopefully)

huge brains at cockspur HQ. massive institution!!!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 14, 2022 4:41 PM

Ronaldo got too much neck, Morgan not enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 14, 2022 8:49 PM

R115 lmao they're both so awful they cancel each other out. Who'd have thought anyone could make me root for Man U?

What this all comes down to is that R*naldo's biggest flaw has always been his Ego that's too big for his own head and too solid and inflexible to fit in any club that doesn't cater to him. So now baby's feeling betrayed because for once the club dynamic doesn't revolve around him, and he can't fathom that football--the sport he's dedicated his life to--is a team sport and he's just a part of that team. He's whiny and immature and entitled. It's truly embarrassing to witness him burn down his own legacy in real time, but no-one deserves this sad Fate more honestly. No one betrayed him, he played himself. He needs to grow up and retire already, maybe consider jail? Wasted talent.

by Anonymousreply 116November 14, 2022 8:53 PM

*singing* He's deeeeeaaaad, he's dead he's dead he's dead, he's deeeeaaad, he's deeeeaaad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 15, 2022 1:43 AM

He is such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 118November 15, 2022 8:31 AM

R109 what’s even funnier is that Cri has forgotten that we know what he used to look like before all the cosmetic surgeries.

by Anonymousreply 119November 15, 2022 12:28 PM

I still would kiss him long and hard lick his hole deep and suck his dick long.

by Anonymousreply 120November 15, 2022 2:01 PM

R120 abusive self-obsessed creeps don’t deserve kisses or rimming.

by Anonymousreply 121November 15, 2022 2:08 PM

He's always reminded me of cartoon character Tennessee Tuxedo.

by Anonymousreply 122November 15, 2022 8:22 PM

the England squad say Mbappe has a more iconic goal celebration than Cri and theyre right for that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 15, 2022 10:00 PM

Sorry but he's genuinely fug. Even taking the personality disorder aside. Don't get what people see in him or ever did. Body really isn't enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 15, 2022 11:27 PM

He is not fug, but he is obnoxious and without any charm. Unappealing and unattractive. Though my mother fancied him. First Beckham than him.

by Anonymousreply 125November 16, 2022 7:53 AM

R125 my sister was the same. Had tons of posters on her wall for years. Like she would have been a groupie given chance. Completely baffling to me, as her taste in celebrity men isn’t usually that rank. Maybe it’s the fact he is/was so decorated with global success as well as ripped that was the appeal, idk.

Dgmw I like young rich talented guys who are in shape, who doesn’t? But to me CR7 is so hideous of both face and personality, and I can’t vibe with that no matter what. I’d take a few hits on the talent and body stats for a more personable, less selfish and prettier boy.

by Anonymousreply 126November 16, 2022 1:08 PM

The only problem with Cris is he’s too skinny now. Bobble headed even, like the image in R115 attests. If he was thicker, he’d still be one of the hottest guys on the planet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 16, 2022 3:48 PM

Man City pretending they never made a desperate bid for him two seasons ago is saaaaaaaaur funny babes

He would have fit in very well at that rotten soulless club tbf!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 17, 2022 11:11 AM

Man U says it’s going to sue Chris over his nasty interview. So there!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 18, 2022 9:45 PM

[quote]Cristiano Ronaldo Needs Dick

Who doesn't?

by Anonymousreply 130November 18, 2022 9:53 PM

Exactly R130, we all do.

by Anonymousreply 131November 18, 2022 9:58 PM

R129 'England's Most Valuable Football Club'? Don't make us laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 18, 2022 9:58 PM

Let the roasting continue like he's a chicken on a rotisserie spit. I love this timeline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 19, 2022 1:31 AM

oooOOOOhhh the official club statement is STRONG. and bitchy. Cri is getting served (literally they’re sueing him lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134November 19, 2022 1:03 PM

Whether or not they sue (hehe, suiiiiii) they will definitely terminate his employment without compensation due to breach of contract. He probably thought he would force them to buy out the rest of it, but I can't see that happening because of how he damaged, or tried to damage, the club's reputation, and they will want to discourage similar stunts in the future.

Poor Ronaldo, he'll be forced to make terrible ads to make ends meet. :(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 19, 2022 2:21 PM

[quote] Poor Ronaldo, he'll be forced to make terrible ads to make ends meet. :(

Maybe he can rubberstamp and flog more disgusting fragrance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 20, 2022 1:39 AM

Ronaldo needs a job!!

Adios, motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 137November 22, 2022 4:47 PM

Yes he does. He is out of United.

by Anonymousreply 138November 22, 2022 4:54 PM

He needs dick bad(r).

by Anonymousreply 139November 22, 2022 5:01 PM

He's a young man ruining his financial opportunities and legacy. He should retire.

by Anonymousreply 140November 22, 2022 6:34 PM

Ronald getting publicly rejected from Burnley!!! warra evening. a cultcherul moment.

by Anonymousreply 141November 22, 2022 8:59 PM

Call me Ronaldo. I’ll take care of all of it for you. You’ll be very satisfied over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 142November 22, 2022 9:13 PM

r142 I know that's right. I'd still let me fuck me long time

by Anonymousreply 143November 22, 2022 10:33 PM

Everything Piers "The Celebrity Apprentice" Morgan touches dies.

by Anonymousreply 144November 22, 2022 11:09 PM

DL thinks everyone is gay

by Anonymousreply 145November 22, 2022 11:24 PM

It would be absolutely bonkers for any serious club to sign Cr*stiano R*naldo in January and that is why I’d wager serious dough that Chelsky will sign Cr*stiano R*naldo in January.

by Anonymousreply 146November 23, 2022 11:40 AM

R145 What is wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 147November 23, 2022 12:34 PM

Someone asked Mason Mount about rumours of the Rat to Chelsea and he just said nah let's talk about me baby! Money Mase I love him so

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148November 23, 2022 12:52 PM

Can't wait for Portugal to get absolutely caned tonight. Just absolutely done over by Ghana. It's the least their talisman deserves.

by Anonymousreply 149November 24, 2022 3:51 PM

Second only to our one-term, twice-impeached loser of a former president, Ronaldo is the most annoying person alive.

by Anonymousreply 150November 24, 2022 4:11 PM

Crissy has been offered $225 million to play for a Saudi team

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 27, 2022 1:47 PM

Gary Neville is absolutely broken inside about all this, despite putting on a brave face. Good, that'll teach him for being a hypocritical worm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152November 27, 2022 11:42 PM

dont worry everyone because bentacur the frube man is going to score 7 goals AND snap ronald's kneecaps

by Anonymousreply 153November 28, 2022 2:22 PM

Ronaldo, the donald trump of sports.

by Anonymousreply 154November 28, 2022 6:28 PM

His adam's apple sticks out further than his chin at times. That's fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 155November 28, 2022 7:14 PM

Can't remember which other sports guy was he linked with for a long time. Saw photo of them frolicking in a pool.

by Anonymousreply 156November 28, 2022 7:18 PM

Did he score or not?

by Anonymousreply 157November 28, 2022 9:00 PM

He appears to have split up with Ricky Regufe.

by Anonymousreply 158November 28, 2022 9:05 PM

Saudis up their offer to $360 million

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 30, 2022 11:22 AM

Ruben Dias: *whispers* everyone hates you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160November 30, 2022 5:50 PM

He might have whispered more than that.

by Anonymousreply 161November 30, 2022 8:20 PM

R1 Ronaldo needs to get a chin implant or genioplasty ASAP after the WC

by Anonymousreply 162November 30, 2022 10:35 PM

R162 if he gets anymore surgeries, he’ll literally melt in the sun like an ugly knockoff Barbie left in a poundshop window..

by Anonymousreply 163December 1, 2022 12:40 PM

Cri and his team need to watch their fucking back and hang on to their Burger King crown because the Three Lions are HUNGRY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164December 4, 2022 11:42 PM

Crissy benched in the World Cup!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165December 6, 2022 7:53 PM

Not quite, r154. Ronaldo is actually a sporting genius and one of the best footballers of all time.

by Anonymousreply 166December 6, 2022 8:22 PM

He must be at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 167December 6, 2022 9:07 PM

gurl has issues

by Anonymousreply 168December 6, 2022 11:01 PM

six goals scored by his team and he couldn’t even manage one. I’d be soooooooo embarrassed 😌

by Anonymousreply 169December 6, 2022 11:46 PM

Thread title says it all.

by Anonymousreply 170December 6, 2022 11:59 PM

R166: As I wrote, has-been Ronaldo is an arrogant, Saudi-loving, narcissist, piece of shit, stable genius monster who, just like donald trump, thinks "I alone can fix it."

Watch out for those bone saws, Crissy, and for karma.

by Anonymousreply 171December 7, 2022 3:22 AM

Do you know anything about football, r171?

by Anonymousreply 172December 7, 2022 6:47 AM

R172 a new day has dawned, and Football is no longer synonymous with CR 7.

by Anonymousreply 173December 7, 2022 9:48 AM

Football was never synonymous with Cristiano Ronaldo, but to say he's a "has-been" is complete nonsense. Forget LA Galaxy. Playing for a Saudi or Middle Eastern team will soon become the first choice for late-stage European players.

I'm still rooting for Portugal or France (after my home team, England).

by Anonymousreply 174December 7, 2022 10:31 AM

Ronaldo is the past, present and future, R173, and only conspirators against his greatness could think otherwise!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175December 7, 2022 3:09 PM

[quote] Forget LA Galaxy.

Yes, let's. We don't need creepy expats to Yankland damaging our sport.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176December 7, 2022 5:04 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177December 8, 2022 11:21 AM

He is getting older and younger players are taking his place. Not an easy place for someone at the center of the attention for 20 years with huge ego.

by Anonymousreply 178December 8, 2022 1:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179December 8, 2022 9:38 PM

bitch best NOT be starting with the Botox and fillers

by Anonymousreply 180December 8, 2022 9:43 PM

I have a feeling the rape allegations will resurface and will receive a lot more media attention now that Ronaldo is currently disliked. He's done for.

by Anonymousreply 181December 8, 2022 11:14 PM

It says a lot that even my Man United stalwart and longtime CR7 stan Dad is now a complete anti of his.

I've been telling Dad for two decades that the man is an ugly hateful petty little fraud, and finally now he sees the light. No one who loves this game should be defending Cri at this point.

by Anonymousreply 182December 8, 2022 11:40 PM

Messi is having the time of his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183December 9, 2022 9:42 PM

don’t care if argentina win the wc or not (rather not if england can have it but they're not the worst option either)

i just need them to last longer than portugal. laughing at short autistic gremlin men is fun sometimes but laughing at plastic narcissistic men with botoxed genitalia is funnier and more righteous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184December 9, 2022 11:48 PM

The Portugal dressing room frequently make bets over Jack Grealish, they just have a fixation on England’s sluttiest and prettiest and most popular playmaker.

That must be driving the CRusty one mad with envious rage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185December 10, 2022 1:28 AM

Morocco national team...you know what to do

by Anonymousreply 186December 10, 2022 12:32 PM

He's on the bench again - advantage Portugal.

by Anonymousreply 187December 10, 2022 12:54 PM

He left crying. I wish I was his bf so he could hate fuck me all night.

by Anonymousreply 188December 10, 2022 5:51 PM

He couldn't hold back the tears after they lost to Morocco. Portugal is a better team, but Morocco has been on a real lucky streak.

by Anonymousreply 189December 10, 2022 6:30 PM

Team Morocco reaction to OPs post title.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190December 10, 2022 6:36 PM

Rock. Bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191December 10, 2022 8:42 PM

Crocodile tears.

by Anonymousreply 192December 10, 2022 9:41 PM

R191 never mind rock bottom, a proud admitted serial rapist belongs under the fucking ground with no headstone.

by Anonymousreply 193December 10, 2022 10:00 PM

love that r*naldo’s last world cup was a complete shit show for him. like there's very few ways it could have been more embarrassing (forced outing or another court order, perhaps, but that's it)

from scoring no goals (not a single fucking one) to getting told to shut the fuck up by hearthrob cho gue sung who learnt some portuguese specifically to swear at him to then being benched by his new cunty manager for the next two important games because he's old and annoying to getting knocked out by fucking morocco the smallest little team who could and crying about it on live telly

couldn't have written this better honestly. happy xmas to me

by Anonymousreply 194December 10, 2022 10:55 PM

She's gonna need to get pounded the whole weekend.

Poor Crissy!

by Anonymousreply 195December 10, 2022 10:58 PM

Looked like he was laughing, not crying.

by Anonymousreply 196December 11, 2022 1:49 AM

R196 It looked manic for sure….

by Anonymousreply 197December 11, 2022 11:35 AM

It just struck me who Ronaldo looks like -- a Latin Madison Cawthorne. Two pretty bois.

by Anonymousreply 198December 11, 2022 10:06 PM

Crissy must be pulling his hair out. 😬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199December 13, 2022 10:07 PM

He's so not attractive, IMO. Flat face, no upper lip. Great body though, so I guess that's attractive. But his face, no.

by Anonymousreply 200December 13, 2022 11:03 PM

R200 He was cute-ish from about 21 to 24. After that, he started to look plastic. Hideous as a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 201December 13, 2022 11:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202December 18, 2022 2:21 PM

He always looks so overly tweezed and plucked. And he has more botox than Nicole Kidman. Screams bossy bottom diva. He had a few cute years from like 2009-2013, but he was simply unable to hide his cunty narcissistic personality, and cuter and more interesting soccer players have come along since (even if few of them match up to his talent level). In the meantime, he's gone from 'arrogant athlete' to being outright problematic. I think he knows taking the Saudi money will complete his fall from grace.

by Anonymousreply 203December 18, 2022 4:38 PM

Even if Argentina lose, Messi's play in the final will insure the GOAT title.

by Anonymousreply 204December 18, 2022 4:46 PM

R18, Badr Hari sounds like one disturbed person. It's also odd he fights under Morocco when he was born and raised in the Netherlands. If Ronaldo associates with people like this, I wonder what other shit is going on with him.

[quote] Hari has been the subject of a number of police investigations for charges of assault and has gained a reputation for violent behavior.[84] A psychologist who spoke to Hari in relation to one of his trials concluded that his success as an athlete and celebrity status, combined with a lack of personal guidance, has resulted in narcissistic personality traits.[85] About his violent eruptions, Hari has said: "I am able to explode at any moment. [...] When my brakes are off, it's just one big clump of explosion, chaos and noise, and I become blind to it all. [...] A storm, a hurricane, a disaster. [...] There just is a certain aggression inside of me, of which I don't know what to do with and neither where it comes from."[86] At his conviction on 21 February 2014, the district attorney described Hari as an individual who is very short-tempered, indulges in vulgar power display, and demonstrates aggressive and intimidating behavior which is characterized by a high "do-you-even-know-who-I-am caliber".[85]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205December 18, 2022 4:49 PM

[quote]If Ronaldo associates with people like this, I wonder what other shit is going on with him.

He was sooo happy when Badr was dicking him down, keeping his attitudinal ass in check. Now you see the result of him getting no dick.

You can't tell me that man was not fucking him, for Ronaldo to fly hundreds of miles multiple times a week just to be with him. YASSSSSS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206December 18, 2022 5:02 PM

😬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207December 18, 2022 5:05 PM

R206, I agree, that kind of behavior is obsessive, not normal. There clearly is/was something going on between them

by Anonymousreply 208December 18, 2022 5:05 PM

Well, France lost and I'm disappointed. But, the game ended up being highly entertaining after the first 80 minutes were fairly dull.

by Anonymousreply 209December 18, 2022 5:21 PM

Regarding his first son's mother: Ronaldo is a health nut. If he's so worried about being in great shape, I find it hard to believe he has random one night stands with hookers. Wouldn't a health nut care about disease?

by Anonymousreply 210December 18, 2022 6:41 PM

International media: the debate is over

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211December 18, 2022 6:41 PM

It matters what sort of health nut, R210. Some are actually primarily concerned with being physically healthy. For others, being physically healthy is secondary to appearing healthy and fit; it's a shallower form of "healthy."

by Anonymousreply 212December 18, 2022 11:29 PM

[quote]It's also odd he fights under Morocco when he was born and raised in the Netherlands.

The majority of second generation of Arab immigrants in Europe keep their parents national and religious identity. You could have seen, when France won over Morocco on football world cup, French citizens of Moroccan ancestry who were rooting for Morocco made riots in which one boy died.

Also, young girls started wearing hijab and other traditional Muslim clothes, while their mothers dressed in European style.

by Anonymousreply 213December 19, 2022 7:30 AM

R213, that is so weird. American conservatives always complain that American immigrants don't integrate but (for instance) Mexicans seem far more integrated in America based on what you are describing.

by Anonymousreply 214December 19, 2022 12:11 PM

He’s not that attractive.

by Anonymousreply 215December 19, 2022 12:13 PM

He's 6'2 and probably something to behold in-person. And if you are one of the two people on earth he actually likes.

His long-neck ass could fuck my hole, no questions asked!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216December 19, 2022 12:43 PM

R214 Arabs are not assimilating kind at all, particularly these days.

To be honest, second generation European immigrants keep their ethnic identity too, but they tend to assimilate in society much better than Arabs.

by Anonymousreply 217December 19, 2022 12:56 PM

Apropos of nothing, a delightful reminder that Jordan Henderson will end his career with more World Cup knockout round goals than Cristiano Ronaldo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218December 23, 2022 1:30 AM

I asked my nephew why he & most of his friends stopped playing soccer when they hit teenage years. They both said it was a gay game & used Renaldo & his underwear ads as prime examples. He said, none of them wanted to play the gay game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219December 23, 2022 1:57 AM

MUFC burning bridges with Ronaldo is the best Xmas present I could have asked for. The schadenfreude is delicious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220December 23, 2022 8:51 PM

R219 forgive me, but your nephew and his passel of jock buddies sound like charming little homophobes.

Hope nephew isn't getting any inheritance from you.

by Anonymousreply 221December 23, 2022 10:49 PM

R219 is an idiot inventing stupidities. Nowhere in Europe kids think football is a a "fag game". It is still seen as the most masculine sport and the most popular one.

Maybe some loser with two left hands would invent such excuses because his lack of talent, but football is perceived as symbol of masculinity anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 222December 24, 2022 7:35 AM

R222 true. As a football fan, afaik the only nation where the sport is perceived as ‘gay’ or ‘girly’ is America. Perhaps that’s why it’s such a big deal that the next World Cup is going stateside; MLS want to change the profile and challenge the stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 223December 24, 2022 12:13 PM

R223 football is not even popular in US, but in Europe and South America it is considered the sport above all others.

As for Ronaldo, I think that the mainstream don't believe in his homosexuality, particularly now that he has wife and familly. Funny how most people can't connect homosexualiy with married man (though I have a friend, gayest guy alive that eas married to a woman and has a child).

But even more than having a wife they just can't believe that one of the best football players can possibly be gay. They just can not believe that a homosexual man can be so good in such a masc thing as football, so strong is the stereotype.

I usually don't believe in all gay gossips about celebrities , but something was going on between him and Moroccan Hulk.

by Anonymousreply 224December 24, 2022 12:40 PM

Not only has the gay shaming in football got to stop, but also the fat shaming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225December 24, 2022 2:02 PM

Crissy signed his life to the Saudis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226December 30, 2022 8:48 PM

Uh oh, Messi could be joining Crissy’s rival team in Saudi Arabia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227April 5, 2023 3:10 PM

Nah, Argentine sources say he wants to stay in Europe for the time being. If Barcelona can sort out their finances, he'll go there.

by Anonymousreply 228April 6, 2023 1:34 PM

So much for that, R228.

Messi is moving to Miami.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229June 7, 2023 9:55 PM

Barcelona wanted him to wait a but longer to sort out the fair play issues but Messi said that he didn't want a re-run of what happened in 2021. In any case, I think he was really planning to retire after the World Cup anyway.

by Anonymousreply 230June 7, 2023 10:55 PM

He still had another year or two of playing in the top flight in Europe. Miami's certainly better than any non-European options, though, and culturally a better fit for the family. So disappointed he's not going back to Barca.

by Anonymousreply 231June 7, 2023 11:18 PM

R231, has he actually signed with Inter Miami? He gave an interview today with several Spanish sports outlets saying that he hadn’t quite come to terms with Miami, and he wanted to emphasize how much he had wanted to come back to Barca.

by Anonymousreply 232June 7, 2023 11:46 PM

The signing was announced this evening, R232. The interview was to explain why it happened because Barcelona hearts are breaking right now.

I watched his last game with PSG because I thought it could be his last in Europe and he seems to be at the point where it's hard to push himself to play at that level anymore. He would do it for Barcelona but really he just wants to keep himself fit to play for Argentina a while longer.

by Anonymousreply 233June 8, 2023 12:10 AM

R233, that makes sense, but isn’t Inter Miami crummy even by MLS standards? I know other European players have come to MLS only to despair at the poor level of play here.

by Anonymousreply 234June 8, 2023 12:16 AM

[quote] "Rio Ferdinand would tell us stories about how Cristiano Ronaldo would stand in front of the mirror naked, running his hand through his hair, and say, 'Wow. I'm so beautiful!'," Crouch said in his new book, as per the Daily Mail .

I really wish this didn’t make Ronaldo even hotter to me, but I am afraid it does.

by Anonymousreply 235June 8, 2023 12:32 AM

R235, ha! He has a great physique, and he likes to draw attention to it constantly.

R234, yes, they are, and they're bottom of the Eastern Conference right now. Frankly, I don't know how they'll manage it, their stadium only holds 18,000. It seems that he and some of his friends like Busquets and Suarez had planned to retire together in the MLS and Miami was just the preferred location, plus he gets a huge amount of money from the deal.

[quote]I know other European players have come to MLS only to despair at the poor level of play here.

Apparently he just wants an initial one year contract with any subsequent years being optional, and while the MLS and sponsors won't be keen on that, he may want to retire for good after Copa America next year.

by Anonymousreply 236June 8, 2023 6:37 AM

Why hasn’t a sex tape leaked?

by Anonymousreply 237September 13, 2023 3:46 PM

Messi wins record 8th Ballon d’Or

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238October 31, 2023 12:44 AM

Was watching the ceremony when they paid tribute to the previous winners who had died during the past year: Pelé, Luis Suárez Miramontes and Bobby Charlton. And then Messi brought up Maradona because it would have been his birthday. It seemed like the end of an era.

by Anonymousreply 239October 31, 2023 1:37 AM

The insecure manbaby strikes again: Ronaldo liked and commented on an Instagram post which said that Messi didn't deserve the Ballon d'Or. His fanboys have also been pushing the narrative that the World Cup win was "rigged".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240October 31, 2023 12:55 PM

He’s as narcissistic and unhinged as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 241October 31, 2023 4:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!