Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tyrone Mings is 29 ⚽️

Happy birthday to the biggest sexiest Skipper and the most lush black king in English football!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167August 13, 2023 9:03 PM

💪🏾

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2022 10:23 PM

Mings pings.

by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2022 10:26 PM

I want to do things with Mings.

by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2022 10:33 PM

@OP, would you like a tea towel with that? :)

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2022 10:36 PM

Big dick?

by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2022 10:53 PM

R5 well BDE defo, dunno about the actual cock size though😅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2022 10:56 PM

He can come over and play ball anytime.

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2022 10:58 PM

Damn - very hot

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2022 10:58 PM

King

by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2022 10:59 PM

R2 love a good rhyme me

honestly though the rest of the England national football team ping louder than he

most of all his former clubmate and lodestone Jack Grealish who by now has bounced on nearly half of all eligible cocks in the country

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2022 11:03 PM

Hot when Tyrone gets angry 🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2022 11:04 PM

Buckwheat 2022

by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2022 11:11 PM

Anymore kissing pics vids? He's cute.

by Anonymousreply 13March 13, 2022 11:12 PM

R3 tch he’s not that hot...whatever bro...don’t even look at him like that, me..😣😣😣😰😰😰😳😳😳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 13, 2022 11:23 PM

R13 will a gentle handhold and hair stroke do for the minute?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2022 11:24 PM

oh to kiss a tiddy on that massive chest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 13, 2022 11:35 PM

ty is left-handed therefore a homo superior

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2022 1:19 AM

mans like Bond 🤵 🍸

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2022 1:36 AM

handsome 😍

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2022 2:00 AM

Holy shit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2022 2:07 AM

R20 whoever did his fugly tattoos needs locking up in the Tower. Criminal to besmirch a body like that.

by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2022 2:33 AM

R13 alternative angle of the OP clinch⬇️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2022 2:30 PM

It me, or are footballers thighs bigger than they used to be?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2022 2:31 PM

just a perfect torso...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2022 11:18 PM

Why am I getting all these “page doesn’t exist” on these links?

by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2022 11:24 PM

Dominant Alpha Captain vibe😳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 15, 2022 2:01 PM

His bone structure, wow. I wonder what he's look like with different hair, a fade or an afro? FINE AF

by Anonymousreply 27March 15, 2022 10:20 PM

R27 he had a fade when he was younger (playing for Bournemouth FC⚽️) but tbh it didn’t look as good as the current trim.

He really suits dreads somehow idk why. Balances his features.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 16, 2022 2:12 AM

right WHY did no one tell me he was at Cheltenham Races yesterday? (only a couple of hours drive away from me) looking like *this* in a suit no less? without any girls around? and probably tipsy?

need better friends me😔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 17, 2022 9:27 PM

Accidentally blocked R26. 90% of thread gone. Talk about obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 30March 17, 2022 9:54 PM

R30 blocked you n all babes don’t even worry!! don’t need boring negging whingebags round ere ya get me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 17, 2022 10:02 PM

His weird insane laugh is so infectious😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 20, 2022 11:04 AM

Sexy how he looks after his team 🐐

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 22, 2022 11:12 AM

Mmm pretty.

by Anonymousreply 34March 22, 2022 11:16 AM

He’s hot. He seems really touchy with the Cash guy.

by Anonymousreply 35March 22, 2022 11:16 AM

So, how did this "king" shit get started anyway? He looks like more of a duke or earl anyway. Not enough mass to be a king.

by Anonymousreply 36March 22, 2022 11:22 AM

Great photo here. I’ve always thought Ollie was a cutie too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 22, 2022 3:56 PM

I read in another thread that he suffers from depression. Poor baby.

by Anonymousreply 38March 22, 2022 10:34 PM

[quote] He seems really touchy with the Cash guy.

R35 yep, Matty Cash is Tyrone’s 2.0/replacement for his former bestie, the Villa stalwart Jack Grealish (who now plays for evil club Manchester City).

Jack’s a massive worldbeating slut so those are big shoes to fill, but Matty is trying his best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 22, 2022 10:42 PM

Hmmm what is it about Villa boys and having cracking legs? Must be a requirement to make the first team🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 23, 2022 12:31 AM

He reminds me of Blake Griffin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 23, 2022 12:47 AM

That seems more kingly to me.

by Anonymousreply 42March 23, 2022 1:14 AM

He can kick his ball into my...end zone (?) and score a goal!

(sorry, gay man here, not good with sports terminology)

by Anonymousreply 43March 23, 2022 1:47 AM

[quote] He can kick his ball into my...end zone (?)

zonal🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣thats jokes yenno

the English game is all about man-marking ya get me😘

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 23, 2022 2:13 AM

humble 👑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 23, 2022 2:42 PM

[quote] gay man here

Don't worry, dear. You were probably the only gay man on this thread until I came along.

by Anonymousreply 46March 23, 2022 6:26 PM

^ That was for R43.

by Anonymousreply 47March 23, 2022 6:27 PM

he makes the England (fake) captain look small and not sexy by comparison🤭

arrrrmmms

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 26, 2022 10:54 PM

he has twinkly mischievous eyes. Trouble 😈

by Anonymousreply 49March 26, 2022 10:58 PM

I can read lips, does anyone want to k or what he said to him?

by Anonymousreply 50March 26, 2022 11:16 PM

he said, “I got my eyes on you, boy” in English.

But the other guy doesn’t seem that into it.

Neither does the guy at r14.

Did OP stumble on a habit here? Unwanted attention?

by Anonymousreply 51March 26, 2022 11:20 PM

R51 thanks for the contribution and good catch!🤗You’re obviously talented at a lip read.

However, there’s missing valuable context...

1) Tyrone’s role in all football games is as a defender. These players can and do often use verbal distractions or intimidations to put off opponents, and strange as it sounds non-serious come-ons—known as “having a nibble”—are a traditional part of that (it’s Britain, we’re all a bit gay);

2) The other lad shown in the OP, Matty, is under Tyrone’s captaincy at their domestic club (Aston Villa). This makes their dynamic and power balance clear, and implies that Tyrone can and probably does use dominating or possessive language with Matty on the pitch in training & games to fire him up. They’re known to be friends outside of their work;

3) The lad shown in R14, Trent, is at the very least a friend to Tyrone as well. They play on the same national team (England), and from visual evidence & acounts released by the national team social media they seem to get on famously—there’s plenty of images of them online of them hugging and laughing. Trent is generally known to be quite an avoidant, serious, and even bitchy personality even with people he likes, so if he seems averse or shy that’s just how he is with everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 26, 2022 11:39 PM

^^also forgot to add one last point:

4) Tyrone speaks standard British English of course, but with a Gloucestershire accent, and some Bajan (Barbadian Creole) & Igbo vernacular. This may alter the accuracy of any lip-reading attempts.

by Anonymousreply 53March 27, 2022 12:25 AM

R50/R51 this is an OT request (sorry, we will get back to Tyrone) but can you lip-read a few other footballer GIFs for us? Really fascinated by what they say on the pitch and the insight is useful to understand team dynamics yenno🏆🦁🤗

The two current England Captains have a bit of friction in their friendship, so I’d love to know what Hendo (the player receiving the armband in this pic) says to Harry Kane (the one putting the band on). Hendo has a broad Sunderland accent if that helps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 28, 2022 11:03 AM

Also I’d like to know what Hendo says here in response to teammate Jack Grealish giving him some information. We can’t see what Jack says as his back is turned, but as he was just freshly subbed on the pitch in this moment, it’s probably both a greeting and a message from their manager/coach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 28, 2022 11:07 AM

^^plus this moment where Hendo says something to Jack in training then comes in for a celebratory hug. They were doing shooting drills and Hendo scored iirc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 28, 2022 11:10 AM

I'm sure it's not "suck my dong bro", so who cares??

by Anonymousreply 57March 28, 2022 9:26 PM

Tyrone got to do the press conference spot for the England game today. Usually that honour is reserved only for Captains & Vice Captains (permanent or acting). So perhaps he’s getting the Skipper’s armband tonight while the official Captains rest?

During his turn to talk, Ty even stood up for one of his teammates, fellow defender Harry Maguire, who is currently getting it tight in the press for poor domestic club performances. Considering that Ty is in direct competition with Maguire for a World Cup spot and doesn’t seem to be the favourite to go to Q’tar, that was big of him. He seems a thoroughly decent man, unusual for a footballer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 29, 2022 2:06 PM

R57 could be, actually. It’s a commonly accepted open secret that footballers fool around with each other when away from the watchful eyes of home (for both domestic and international games/training). There’s a measure flexibility in the culture when it comes to m/m sex, and if you know where to look and what for, most players/staff etc, aren’t going to extreme lengths to hide it.

American football is probably the same way, or any major big-money sport you care to name. The mega-rich owners are often from homophobic cultures so obviously they won’t allow for blatant outward explicit displays of homosexuality, but they can’t and don’t interfere with subtle hints and innuendo and hush-relationships, or into what goes on outside of TV time.

by Anonymousreply 59March 29, 2022 3:19 PM

[quote] It’s a commonly accepted open secret that footballers fool around with each other when away from the watchful eyes of home

JFC.

Do you hook up with women when you’re “away from home” too? No? Why not.

Wake up. You’re dreaming again.

by Anonymousreply 60March 29, 2022 5:03 PM

Leave her alone, R60. Just another paragraph or two of self-penned fanfic and she may climax.

by Anonymousreply 61March 29, 2022 7:24 PM

[quote] Do you hook up with women when you’re “away from home” too?

R60 well, single people with no fixed preferences can and often do mix things up. Hence the prevalence of STDs, cheating scandals, FWB relationships, app culture, etc. Sorry if that comes as a shock.

by Anonymousreply 62March 29, 2022 8:03 PM

Big Sexy Tyrone just scored the last-minute clincher goal against Côte D’Ivoire, the second goal of his international career🏆

Take him to the World Cup, Gareth! He’s really fit in both senses of the word!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 29, 2022 8:53 PM

A smiling and flushing Jack told the press yesterday that he loves being at England camp and playing with the other lads🎈

We can tell that baby; that’s cos your Daddy Jordan there, and the rest of the lads who love you as well. They take proper care of your pussy and treat you nice, don’t they?

Back at your club, though, Pep’s so rough and serious and hard on you, and those nasty C*ty boys speak languages you don’t understand and make you try kinks you don’t like. Not really worth a trophy, is it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 31, 2022 10:23 AM

^^wrong thread soz

Here’s Ty milking a bruised nose during the last England friendly match from a few days ago😆relatable, I’d have done the same to have the England boys all fussing over me and cuddling me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 31, 2022 10:27 AM

If a man ever does to me what he does in the OP, I’m immediately going on my knees.

by Anonymousreply 66March 31, 2022 11:04 AM

R66 hot😏

Guess that’s how we know Matty Cash is straight (or a top...)

by Anonymousreply 67March 31, 2022 11:41 AM

R46/R61 awww so you’ve lost your ‘morbid curiosity’ in me then? HOW will I go on..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 31, 2022 3:17 PM

^ Did you just read all the comments on Ignore until you found one that related to you? How strange. Do feel free to put me back on Ignore, as I have no intention of making you feel good about your irritating presence here. And I'm still morbidly curious - waiting to see when the penny will finally drop and you'll realise that NO-ONE finds your Jack Grealish "vernacular" posts remotely funny.

by Anonymousreply 69April 1, 2022 6:15 PM

R69 ah see only the smartest sexiest and select girlies figure out how to work ignoredar. what can i say

the thing is (whisper it) i am actually well aware that almost no one here really gets my posts or finds them uproarious. like the chaotic genius i am the reason i do it....is for my own amusement!! and why tf not? Life is short and if it’s just me and a couple of other people here getting a smile and a giggle out of it that’s good enough for me🤷‍♀️remember its a sin to bore people and nothings more dull than whingeing about other people having more fun than you

As for ‘making me feel good’? hmmm yes well hardly need rando old (American?) men for such a job do i....all the same cheers for thinking of us anyway!!

top man hope you have a nice week👍 as you fucking were xxx

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 1, 2022 8:21 PM

😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 23, 2022 11:57 PM

So glad Ty took over the Captaincy of the Villa!

Don’t get me wrong, though. I really do think Jack is so sweet and talented and charismatic, but he was a horrible choice of Skipper—not a good move to put a messy whore bimbo in the authority position of your football team, no matter how gifted and passionate he is.

Tyrone is older, calmer, smarter, more dominant and more responsible, therefore the ideal choice to wear the armband. Tbh, looking back at the team dynamic shown in the old tapes, it always felt like Ty was the defact0 Captain and Jack the VC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 24, 2022 11:43 AM

So humble and articulate isn’t he?😔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 25, 2022 10:35 AM

After watching his interviews I'm in awe of this guy.. there is more going on with him. His potential goes way beyond football. I totally forget that he's talking about sports, he speaks so well. He is charismatic like a leader of people. His voice resonates and he articulates every thought effortlessly. Damn Im in love!

by Anonymousreply 74April 26, 2022 12:21 AM

Yes R74!!

Tyrone has all the positive stereotypical attributes of a Premier League Captain/defender, such as immense drive, determination, competitiveness, vocal & physical assertiveness, stamina, team spirit, an ability to command, star quality—without exhibiting all the negative stereotypical traits, such as aggrandising, arrogance, aggression, sore losing, ingratitude, poor judgement, hedonism, materialism, narcissism, proud stupidity, and obliviousness to the outside world of working people.

Even better, in some longer retrospective interviews, he admits to having once exemplified the negative stereotype of a footballer, but explains without pretension or condescension how he overcome it through reflection, humility, and empathy. Unlike many footballers trained and groomed since childhood to be top-flight athletes & performers, Ty has known defeat and hardship and surrendering a dream, and therefore knows how fortunate he is, and through that knowledge maintains a strong connection to those less fortunate.

He’s what we in the business call ‘different gravy’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 26, 2022 12:45 AM

Fave England footballer. Hope he gets to be the national team Captain after Hendo🙏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 26, 2022 11:51 PM

Steven Gerrard better pick Ty to be next season’s Captain or else🔫

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 28, 2022 10:30 AM

He can defend my goal anytime if ya knaow wha’ah’mayn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 29, 2022 10:15 AM

Just want to be a little English footballer boy playing and training for the national team in my cute little kit so Tyrone can walk up and tower over me and hold my wrists while we pose for a social media pic😔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 30, 2022 11:42 AM

LOL r79 🤣

by Anonymousreply 80April 30, 2022 12:49 PM

So they say he 'destroys areas' hmmm?...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 30, 2022 10:09 PM

[quote]He can defend my goal anytime if ya knaow wha’ah’mayn

Oh, you play soccer too?

by Anonymousreply 82May 6, 2022 5:44 PM

Dayum!

The dude he’s holding at r79 is fucking SMOKING hot!

by Anonymousreply 83May 6, 2022 5:44 PM

R83 you have good taste, my mate! That’s Mason Mount, talisman player of Chelsea Football Club.

There’s a dedicated thread about him already active if you wanted more content⬇️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 6, 2022 6:51 PM

He looks a bit like Corey from MTV The Challenge

by Anonymousreply 85May 6, 2022 6:57 PM

I'd ask if he has nudes, but unfortunately Tyrone is an upstanding citizen who doesn't have time to participate in hoe activities

by Anonymousreply 86May 6, 2022 10:04 PM

R86 yes exactly!!! Ty’s tryna save his football team from humiliation and also raise his daughter and be a 6”5 extremely sexy and lickable Pillar of the Community.

No time to act as the Premiership bike unlike a certain former Villa Skipper...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 7, 2022 10:57 AM

booty shorts in Ibiza

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 7, 2022 11:49 AM

Speedo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 7, 2022 11:58 AM

He's just the perfect size to climb like a tree..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 7, 2022 8:33 PM

^^better link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 7, 2022 8:34 PM

[quote]He looks a bit like Corey from MTV The Challenge

Corey "accidentally" leaked peen.

by Anonymousreply 92May 7, 2022 11:02 PM

^^R92 yeah and it weren't impressive!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 7, 2022 11:12 PM

Hmmmm moral quandary...do I *want* Ty to keep fucking up enough to lose his place in Prem teams and sink down the league table, so he can then come and play for my struggling local city team, and we can shag before his body gives out and he goes back to being a financial advisor?

*Or* do I want him to get a new lease on life next season and transform into one of the best ballers in the league, so that all my fannish devotion pays off and I can be extremely smug about my bias? And then we meet he is in pole position to offer me the platinum WAG package?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 13, 2022 11:23 AM

His skin is perf omg 😮

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 13, 2022 4:42 PM

Ty is the new ambassador for Mitre, and for grassroots football.

Still humble and still sexy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 17, 2022 9:24 PM

big sexy Ty....NOT in the england squad for nations' league????

ok atm Mings is a bad at his football but he should be included in the team anyway for the girlies watching. this is bigotry!!! Southgate hates gays & women

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 24, 2022 3:23 PM

It's so odd that Aston Villa's first team has a player named 'Ings' and one named 'Mings' playing for them at the same time. Neither are common surnames anywhere, let alone in Britain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 27, 2022 7:42 PM

Even his attack Rottie is cute and handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 27, 2022 8:10 PM

he’s dating someone and might have a baby???!!!

by Anonymousreply 100May 28, 2022 8:50 AM

Well I’m sure HE’S not having a baby.

by Anonymousreply 101May 28, 2022 11:07 AM

R100 his long-term partner is a former D-list popstar, Frankee Rose Connolly. She’s really pretty (and lucky).

Frankee & Tyrone have a young daughter together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 28, 2022 2:52 PM

Damn once people have kids I lose attraction for some reason

by Anonymousreply 103May 29, 2022 12:11 AM

R103 fair, and probably respectful.

Not like men with committed female partners & kids with those females don’t fuck other people, though. Sometimes they even fuck other men.

by Anonymousreply 104May 29, 2022 10:02 AM

Feeling a bit sorry for Trent Alexander-Arnold this week.

Not only has the poor kid just lost a European cup final through his own mistake, he's also not even gonna get the balm of ogling and flirting with Tyrone at England training camp this summer. Trent has always made it clear he hates playing for England, and being around Tyrone (and his Captain Hendo ofc) seems to be the only part of the experience he's ever enjoyed or looked forward to. Now in silence he's got to grin and bear a week of Jack Grealish bragging and slutting around, and there's no-one he can bitch about it with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 29, 2022 11:05 PM

r103 Same here!

by Anonymousreply 106May 30, 2022 5:27 AM

R106 especially a secret baby, I understand privacy is important but damn…

by Anonymousreply 107May 30, 2022 5:32 AM

R107 ‘secret baby’ is a bit melodramatic. Fans and followers of football all know Tyrone has a young daughter, and in the last few years he’s made reference to her in several interviews (albeit not by name).

The little girl is only ‘private’ in the sense that her parents don’t put pics & videos of her on social media, which is laudable in this day and age of celebs parading their offspring to get clicks. To me, the quiet obscure nature of Tyrone’s family shows that he’s responsible and protective.

by Anonymousreply 108May 30, 2022 9:25 AM

Hot in a navy kit:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 30, 2022 8:42 PM

arms....wow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 5, 2022 3:02 PM

🌊

🐄

🧵

by Anonymousreply 111June 5, 2022 6:48 PM

R111 y’what mate? Sorry but isn’t that troll into white twinks? Ty is a hunky Afro-Caribbean man, not exactly SeaC0w’s type..

by Anonymousreply 112June 6, 2022 12:48 AM

Tyrone knows the Prime Minister of Barbados personally. He’s well-connected now, for a former office-boy from Bath Spa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 6, 2022 10:11 AM

At Wimbledon yesterday💦

SO fine and for what???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 8, 2022 11:13 AM

For no reason 🤤

by Anonymousreply 115July 9, 2022 8:15 AM

He's stunning, and it's sweet how affectionate he is with his teammates.

I'm a fan now, and I don't even like whatever sport this is they're playing,

by Anonymousreply 116July 9, 2022 8:50 AM

Tyrone’s not backing Sunak as the next PM, then...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117July 9, 2022 2:39 PM

Lüv all the due praise he’s getting for his advocacy on men getting help for depression🙏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 10, 2022 10:08 AM

Tyrone is hot. Grealish, on the other hand, is aging like milk - so many wrinkles in his age. He should lay off sunbeds and alcohol

by Anonymousreply 119July 10, 2022 2:34 PM

Abs for DAYS on him🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 10, 2022 6:53 PM

[quote] Grealish, on the other hand, is aging like milk - so many wrinkles in his age. He should lay off sunbeds and alcohol.

The way you’re right and should say it😔

Wonder if that’s how come Jack is saaaaur promiscuous and compulsively gets his tits & arse out whenever he goes. Not just that’s he’s a massive slag by nature (and is he ever), but also that he knows the clock is ticking down faster on that pretty body and his face can’t save it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 10, 2022 6:59 PM

Newcastle & Arsenal have both expressed interest in buying Tyrone in the next transfer window.

Can't see it, myself. To me, Tyrone is Villa through and through. Wouldn't look right seeing him in any other shirt, though weirdly he's played for like six or seven other clubs. It just seems like he's found a home at Villa Park and bought into the club's community and ethos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122July 11, 2022 10:10 PM

don't wanna alarm anyone but he does have a new tattoo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123July 17, 2022 3:06 PM

Ty has a mouth that deserves to be kissed slowly, gently, deeply.

by Anonymousreply 124July 17, 2022 5:06 PM

R124 ALL the kissies and cuddles and smiles for Ty that he wants!!! i volunteer!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 17, 2022 6:50 PM

Looking very big and sexy while hard at work in a friendly game under the Australian sun...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126July 18, 2022 11:37 PM

Who gave him the right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 20, 2022 4:19 PM

Aww yesterday Ty looked happy to see his former Skipper Jack again after months, and back in Jack's original home stadium no less.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 4, 2022 4:25 PM

Mmmm he's a Pisces too, sensitive, sensual and intuitive, a healer. HUSBAND MATERIAL

by Anonymousreply 129September 4, 2022 4:47 PM

Last match, Tyrone was getting a bit frisky with Man City's own giant Erling Haaland...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 4, 2022 8:19 PM

Tyrone won me over when he tactfully condemned that creepy racist, sexist, homophobe Greg Clarke after he stepped down as FA Chairman. Ty was polite but made his feelings clear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131September 5, 2022 9:09 AM

Most intelligent player in the England team and he knows it🙃

Shame he hardly ever gets called up..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 18, 2022 4:03 PM

Damn even his teefs are beautiful 😁

by Anonymousreply 133September 18, 2022 4:30 PM

Reckon that England bottled it so massively tonight because Tyrone wasn't playing in all his sexiness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134September 23, 2022 10:16 PM

R129 ey, careful, that's my lad your eyeing up there, girl....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 3, 2022 6:47 PM

Who's his gf?

by Anonymousreply 136October 3, 2022 6:53 PM

After all that, I hope he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 137October 3, 2022 6:58 PM

R136 see R102. Not sure if they're still officially together as cohabiting exclusive partners now though, only that they were and they coparent a child.

by Anonymousreply 138October 3, 2022 7:01 PM

Cheekbones are insane..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 6, 2022 1:06 AM

He looks ridiculous. 🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 140October 6, 2022 1:11 AM

Do any of yall actually watch his sport?

by Anonymousreply 141October 6, 2022 2:34 AM

R141 lmao besides me (the OP of this and other football threads) I think it’s like three or four other posters. We have a good time thirsting players though, it’s fun.

by Anonymousreply 142October 6, 2022 7:04 AM

if he doesn't come to the World Cup next month then what even is the point ToT

need to see him styling out our kits to help me emotionally make it through the winter as i slowly freeze and starve to death

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 8, 2022 1:34 AM

update: currently Tyrone is actually in Dubai on tour with Villa, at the same time the sadly eliminated Lions are still in Qatar packing up their things and going off on holiday or back home. Perhaps he'll meet up with a few of them (Trent? Coady? Jack?) to give some big sexy consolation to his unlucky exhausted mates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144December 11, 2022 12:24 AM

The Middle E astern sun agrees with him, no?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 15, 2022 1:33 PM

Ty went with Villa Captain McGinn to pay respects at the Solihull lake following the recent tragic accidental drownings of some young lads there. Very decent bloke, him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 17, 2022 12:23 PM

My pisces daddy Tyrone is about to be 30! 🎂🎈♓

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147March 11, 2023 2:27 PM

R147 yes!!! Happy birthday Ty!!!! It's been a hell of a year ain't it?

He's looking hot as ever, even playing in the chilly unseasonal snow. Hopefully he gets the Skipper armband back this season or next..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148March 11, 2023 2:39 PM

🌊

🐄

🧵

by Anonymousreply 149March 11, 2023 2:55 PM

FUCK OFF r149

by Anonymousreply 150March 11, 2023 3:02 PM

Ty has signed a new contract extension with Aston Villa! The best birthday present. We get to enjoy watching his gorgeousness in the Premier League for at least another two and a half years.

Now let's hope he gets picked for the England squad again, too...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151March 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Funny that in his boyhood career he was rejected by several clubs for his small height & stature. In his late teens he grew to 6ft5.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152March 12, 2023 9:34 PM

30 today!!! 🎂 🎁 🍾 🎉

Thank you Tyrone😍😍😍😭😭😭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153March 13, 2023 12:59 PM

OMG r153 his body is WORK OF ART 🔥

Happy 30th Birthday to a KING 👑

by Anonymousreply 154March 14, 2023 12:33 AM

so hard to see Emi Martinez live MY dreams :(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155April 11, 2023 1:03 AM

Our guy scored a goal today, bitches! His first since November 2021.

I would post a video but they don't work for me in America, sorry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156April 25, 2023 10:12 PM

Ty is going to play European football next season (and he still looks great).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157May 29, 2023 3:49 PM

His abs are so tight they don't even look human

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158May 29, 2023 3:56 PM

r158 the little briefs are EVERYTHING 🤤

by Anonymousreply 159May 29, 2023 4:12 PM

Tyrone’s earned his place in the England squad back!

He even appeared during the last twenty minutes of last night’s qualifying game vs. Malta, his first cap in over a year. That’s persistence and resilience😔✊

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160June 17, 2023 10:27 AM

oh to be Trent Alexander Arnold and have Tyrone smile at me and hold me gently in his massive hands

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161June 17, 2023 2:22 PM

^^TAA has the right idea, soaking up as much of Tyrone's gorgeousness as he can in the limited time they have in the same place. I'd be the same!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 18, 2023 10:53 PM

apparently Tyrone didn't know his England teammate & friend Declan Rice just had a son :/ bruv

where’s that one TikT0k that's like "men don't know anything about each others' personal lives and its the scariest thing ever"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 20, 2023 10:40 PM

In the gym

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164June 21, 2023 12:34 PM

Suits you, Sir...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165June 21, 2023 11:28 PM

But what about Jack, OP? Is he still your little slut? Have you shoved his ball up your asshole, mate?

by Anonymousreply 166June 22, 2023 12:50 AM

Bad news, Mings fans. He suffered a serious knee injury in the first game of the season. Football is cruel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167August 13, 2023 9:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!