Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Barnes XXIV - this is so boring but we keep struggling on

Hello

by Anonymousreply 600April 22, 2022 8:34 PM

And it should have been XXIX but let‘s confuse the masses

by Anonymousreply 1January 30, 2022 6:44 PM

I wonder how many songs he recorded with scary pockets, this is getting annoying

by Anonymousreply 2January 31, 2022 4:52 PM

BTW, is anyone else enjoying the ongoing news on BoJo continuing to fall further and further for telling the British people to take Covid seriously and stay home etc, all the while going off to secret Christmas parties and the like to privately have all the fun he wanted? Don't know what made me think of that..

Maybe it's the thought that maybe all incredibly privileged British men are alike after all?

by Anonymousreply 3January 31, 2022 6:09 PM

R2 They haven’t even released the Sledgehammer one yet, so buckle up 😉

by Anonymousreply 4January 31, 2022 8:08 PM

R4 oh dear god it’s never gonna end

by Anonymousreply 5January 31, 2022 8:17 PM

Interesting that Benny Boy didn’t like the recent Netflixgeeked post (2nd slide) whereby they had him as ‘The Barkling’ and photoshopped his face onto a dog. Loyal Puppy anyone?!! our trademark name for him 😂 Some of his S&B costars liked it tho altho they probably wouldn’t be aware of the connotation we put on it lmao.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 31, 2022 9:16 PM

Well well, 6 hours gone by and no like from the Ho for Ben’s post of the scarypockets reel - yet, anyway. Meanwhile, over on her stories she’s going on about her hair (or extensions, should I say) yet again 🥱 ‘To bang or not to bang’ she asks her loyal paid-for followers. Who gives a damn, love.

by Anonymousreply 7January 31, 2022 10:36 PM

R7 Well every fucking where I look these days I see that curtain bangs, whatever those are, are THE hairstyle of 2022. Everybody who's anybody is getting them! And she specified in her post that her hair changes so that she can fully express her current self.

In other words.. whatever the current trend is is how I want to express myself because it will get my name in the paps because I've got my finger on the pulse of what's popular and don't I look so hot because of it?!!!

Is there anyone left that CAN'T see how transparently pathetic she is? Well I guess she does still manage to pull in an average 40,000 likes or so with her bullshit these days. So there is still a sucker born every minute. Oh well..

by Anonymousreply 8January 31, 2022 10:55 PM

R8 Yeah, 40K paid-for bots 😂

by Anonymousreply 9January 31, 2022 11:18 PM

R8 R9 Oh and meant to say, this is her pretending she’s considering it and even asking her ‘fans’ for their input, then we’ll get an “oops I did it” post in a few days, no doubt. She’s pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 10January 31, 2022 11:20 PM

R1 the next one should definitely just be XXX to celebrate our resilience in the face of the barren wasteland that is gossip or news in the BB fandom. We may not have anything to talk about, yet we persevere. 👏

by Anonymousreply 11February 1, 2022 11:43 AM

Yeah I messed that up sorry. But we manage.

by Anonymousreply 12February 1, 2022 12:00 PM

BB, fairy bang girl’s man trying to one up you. He actually sounds good, also makes weird faces. BB keep liking those pictures though, that will show him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 1, 2022 7:16 PM

R13 He’s not bad actually! Wonder if Jules will like it and leave a heart emoji! 😁

by Anonymousreply 14February 1, 2022 7:37 PM

Let‘s face it, he‘s hotter and his singing does not make me wanne instantly throw up.

by Anonymousreply 15February 1, 2022 7:44 PM

Ben wrote a whole album about his love for his fairy princess and how he will be there when she picks him and how she just wasn’t ready to be a relationship and then she went and picked someone else like right after that album came out all the while telling everyone it was about her. Like did Ben really think that 11:11 necklace meant anything. No she is a grifter and a liar. It’s embarrassing. I thought the weird arm gestures for that last cover were bad, but all this is just so sad. He is 40, getting publicly played.

by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2022 7:51 PM

The Fake Fairy’s latest post 🙄 more old pix. Get a life ffs.

by Anonymousreply 17February 1, 2022 8:12 PM

Charlie looks like a hobo, that dude doesn’t look better that Ben at all

by Anonymousreply 18February 1, 2022 8:27 PM

R18 He’s OK but I have to agree, I much prefer Benny Boy. I think that if the Ho’s still hanging out with him (lil quick meet up in FL maybe? Think he was still there when she private jetted down) then it’s the hippy spiritual dude thing he’s got going on that she likes. Remember, someone else ‘doesn’t believe in all that claptrap’ 😆

by Anonymousreply 19February 1, 2022 9:58 PM

R17 all I see is droopy tits

by Anonymousreply 20February 1, 2022 10:06 PM

R20 Pressing them in to make them look bigger 😆 under that little modesty strip n the top. Tbh with all the other fakeness she indulges in I can’t believe she hasn’t bought herself a new pair.

by Anonymousreply 21February 1, 2022 11:44 PM

R17 Did anybody else look at the caption and wonder why the fuck she called herself a shoe? Why the fuck did that have ANYTHING at all to do with the picture?!?

Oh. . . it was a Friends reference. Which is why Ben just liked it.. I get it now..

by Anonymousreply 22February 2, 2022 7:00 AM

R22 Oh now that’s disappointing - he usually avoids her thirst posts. But yeah - another quotation so ofc yes he liked it 🙄

by Anonymousreply 23February 2, 2022 7:12 AM

Benny’s follow count up to 256… nothing to see here, LTKrieger reactivated his account.

by Anonymousreply 24February 2, 2022 7:41 AM

In case someone missed it We should hijack this for our next thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 2, 2022 2:59 PM

R25 I indeed *did* miss that!! Thank you, that's *hilarious*.

by Anonymousreply 26February 2, 2022 3:24 PM

I know we were mocking Callahan’s girlfriend because she wants be be French so bad but she’s actually selling beret now 😂

by Anonymousreply 27February 2, 2022 4:19 PM

So Ben officially hates Neil Young and Joni Mitchell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 2, 2022 5:38 PM

R28 he can’t really boycott Spotify, nobody will listen his music otherwise

by Anonymousreply 29February 2, 2022 5:48 PM

R29 Are there people who are listening to his music now?

by Anonymousreply 30February 2, 2022 5:53 PM

R29 well he has some crazy fangirls so they’re probably the one listening to his EP

by Anonymousreply 31February 2, 2022 5:59 PM

He is, I guess, once again unaware of everything that is going on.

by Anonymousreply 32February 2, 2022 8:59 PM

R32 Are you trying to tell me the guy who constantly waxes poetic about always being hopeful and joyful and literally never allowing negativity into his incredibly privileged life doesn't have the first fucking clue what's going on in the real world?

Well I am shocked. *Shocked* I tell you.

by Anonymousreply 33February 2, 2022 10:15 PM

Lol some fan girls may be listening to his music but others are reflecting on their choices and dragging him in the process 😂 A Spotify boycott would be a convenient way to just forget that shit ever happened and stick with this new band

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 3, 2022 4:00 AM

Meanwhile, Benny has been racking up the Shaun White likes since he refollowed him on 26 Jan. SW’s posted 7 times since then and BB’s liked 4 of them, mostly the most recent ones. So reckon yeah, he refollowed him for the clout due to the Olympics. Trying a little bit too hard there, BB 😁 he still ain’t gonna follow you back. Yuk I can’t stand White, and Benny’s just got no self-respect it seems.

by Anonymousreply 35February 4, 2022 12:25 AM

R35 Oop and another one, within the last half hour. SW’s just posted a second short vid of the opening ceremony so wonder if BB’ll like that one too.

by Anonymousreply 36February 4, 2022 12:22 PM

R36 Just checked to see if SW’s puppy had liked his 2nd post and both of them are gone, so he must’ve been told to take them down?

by Anonymousreply 37February 4, 2022 5:27 PM

‘The gang’ celebrating that Lewis dude’s birthday - Ben and Freddy missing you’ll note. Wordle calling!! 😁 Also, SW put a multi post back up including the 2 earlier posts and Ben duly liked it 🙄😆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 4, 2022 11:00 PM

R38 Well we don't know who took the picture of course. Though, perhaps randomly, that post did tag Archie who I don't see there, so.. And what's with the caption shout out to Ben? Also random?

by Anonymousreply 39February 5, 2022 12:55 AM

R39 She’s saying baby talking about Lewis who has his pinkie up. BB stands for baby.

by Anonymousreply 40February 5, 2022 1:21 AM

Also Freddy was out today! Ben is the only old man who stays at home I’m afraid ..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 5, 2022 1:22 AM

R40 Nope. Absolutely not. BB stands for one thing only.

Also, get off my lawn. ;)

by Anonymousreply 42February 5, 2022 1:45 AM

Oh-oh. Boy’s been fired up by the recent likes on his ‘River’ thing with Scary Pockets. We just got another impromptu one on his stories. He’s got a different apartment this time round, more modern. And a better piano.

by Anonymousreply 43February 5, 2022 7:21 PM

I wish all the pianos in Budapest were broken

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 5, 2022 7:24 PM

R44 also the darklinas thinks it’s a love declaration to jessie

by Anonymousreply 45February 5, 2022 7:25 PM

R43 R44 Hey, maybe he does learn after all.. that one didn't suck! Vast improvement in fact! 2022 truly is a year of miracles!!!

R45 If that was in *any* way surprising to you. . . .

by Anonymousreply 46February 5, 2022 7:34 PM

« Used for dad/daughter videos », maybe he’s considering himself like the dad of the group 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 5, 2022 7:38 PM

If JH shares anything related to that story I will throw up! Do wonder who his love songs are for? The covers, we all know the album was for the fairy narcissist princess. I hate that he is so cryptic.

by Anonymousreply 48February 5, 2022 8:51 PM

I like that apartment, he should do a tour.

by Anonymousreply 49February 5, 2022 8:52 PM

R48 I don’t think that every time he’s singing a song it’s related to someone. Sometimes a song is just a song

by Anonymousreply 50February 5, 2022 9:08 PM

Someone on that tumblr account said that the last JH post is a throwback back from a photoshoot she did with brook? Feeling nostalgic from the marriage you fuck up ?

by Anonymousreply 51February 5, 2022 9:10 PM

R51 Yes, she really is that desperate. The girl needs therapy and quickly.

by Anonymousreply 52February 5, 2022 9:46 PM

I hope he’s not actively avoiding hanging out with the cast just to sit in his apartment playing music. I personally likes his last apartment more I loved those bookshelves. He does have a much much darker storyline now though so maybe he’s just being reclusive to get into character or he has more production duties if he’s going for that producer credit. The way Darklinas act like there has never been another story line that referenced moon and sun and always make it all about JML is so awkward. For all we know he could be signing it for Emilia Clarke since she was also in a story once that had light/dark/sun/moon/stars references and just following her on his private account after learning from his mistakes

by Anonymousreply 53February 6, 2022 4:17 AM

R53 I liked his last apartment too but also like this one. It’s got the same kind of vibe as that place in Toronto he had. Did you spot the jacket hung over the chair in the vid? Tidy boy like someone was saying on here recently 😁

As to his IG covers, it was always speculated that the recent ones were for the Ho, and now that everyone’s written her out of the script I guess it was predictable they’ll think all the new ones are for Darklina. I reckon a lot of his covers - even some/most of those from the past couple of years - are just Ben being Ben. As we all know, he likes to think of himself as a soul/funk/RnB type of guy with some Queen/Beatles in the mix, and chooses songs in that vein. They’re about him, basically.

We still don’t know if he’s got a new private account. Not sure he can be arsed making another one, tbh - too much trouble and we know he used to get the two mixed up.

by Anonymousreply 54February 6, 2022 9:32 AM

Oh ny God I was innocently surfing when JH jumps into my face in a fitness app ad. I really don‘t want to see or hear her when not looking for her.

by Anonymousreply 55February 6, 2022 10:17 AM

I think everything he does has a reason. He even said himself it takes him a long time to learn those covers. He knows everything will be speculated about. Idk that look at the end I think that cover was for someone. Can’t wait for the day when we have more than speculation and can actually enjoy him with someone because it has been so long.

by Anonymousreply 56February 6, 2022 4:21 PM

R56 Personally I think you’re reading too much into the look at the end, it’s pretty standard Benny reaction for the fangirls. I think if anything he’s just trying to stir up the Darklinas.

by Anonymousreply 57February 6, 2022 7:02 PM

R57 he definitely is, sun and moon seems pretty obvious

by Anonymousreply 58February 6, 2022 7:09 PM

I just saw an interview with Shaun White, and one has to admit, that man is an achiever. I really wonder what he does with the shallow wine girls. Contrary to Ben who is ultra shallow and somewhat of an underachiever within the opportunities he has been given.

by Anonymousreply 59February 6, 2022 8:00 PM

Interesting JH posts that throwback when Brooks gf just posted a couple days ago about how she can’t wait to be with him. I would not be surprised if they get engaged soon. Charlie is just mia in terms of him being with JH. JH you can’t go back, you made this mess of being lonely because you are so fake.

by Anonymousreply 60February 6, 2022 10:22 PM

R59 Sportswise, yes - SW might be an achiever, but imho he’s a douchebag. And has one of those faces I’d never get tired of slapping.

by Anonymousreply 61February 6, 2022 10:38 PM

R61 No wonder Ben's apparently grown to idolize him. Well that and the fact that he gets to bang Nina Dobrev. Let's not forget how fucking *OBSESSIVELY* Ben used to like her IG posts too..

by Anonymousreply 62February 6, 2022 11:22 PM

R62 Yeah he did, didn’t he? Don’t think she ever liked any of his though as she never followed him back either. Seeing a pattern here….. 😁

by Anonymousreply 63February 7, 2022 8:50 AM

I always wondered if he liked every posts of Nina because he actually wanted to be with her in the first place and JH was just second choice or if he was trying to be liked by JH bff

by Anonymousreply 64February 7, 2022 11:50 AM

R64 I think most ppl thought it was the first option, maybe even why he was ‘friends’ with JHo 😁 but ofc who knows!

by Anonymousreply 65February 7, 2022 12:27 PM

I hadn't thought about Ben in months until a few days ago when news of James McAvoy touring with a critically-acclaimed production of 'Cyrano de Bergerac' hit my news feeds. I mused that James and Ben are about the same age, both found fame in cheesy franchises, have appeared in numerous clunkers, and James has a steady paycheck gig in a YA genre show.

And yet there he is, out there in Olivier-Award winning theater. It all served to remind me what a fucking loser Ben is.

It's nice to see nothing whatsoever has changed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 7, 2022 12:54 PM

Hey Syl, nice to see you find your way back for a spell.

by Anonymousreply 67February 7, 2022 4:24 PM

Syl a total loser. He is just like JH, vapid. Wanting to be rich and famous. Burning bridges so chase stupid things. Also James got secretly married so that is another thing he has that Ben does not.

by Anonymousreply 68February 7, 2022 4:47 PM

R68 He had been married for a decade and had a kid previously, even better. BUT WE DO ***NOT*** WANT BEN TO SECRETLY MARRY HIS "AMERICAN GIRLFRIEND." Let me repeat, we do NOT want Ben to follow that way. Stay the fuck away Ben!!

by Anonymousreply 69February 7, 2022 5:07 PM

R66 oh syl. You were sorely missed.

by Anonymousreply 70February 7, 2022 9:04 PM

R70 Aww, thanks. It'll probably be a short stay. But while I'm here, I'll freely admit to R62 that I've always found Shaun to be a sexy mf. Yes, I have a weakness for gingers, and skaterboys, but also it's that he exudes the confidence of someone who is absolutely the best at what he does.

Yet another thing BB lacks....

by Anonymousreply 71February 7, 2022 10:13 PM

OMG I was just recently wondering if all the OG DL baddies were still around and doing ok. Hope everyone is staying healthy and hydrated with a daily dose of vitamin D along with their latest celebrity loathing 🖤

by Anonymousreply 72February 7, 2022 10:43 PM

So he just went down to 250 again, lol.. where's our sleuth? That's a loss of SIX this time! (though hilariously even I can tell, Shaun is one of them)

by Anonymousreply 73February 8, 2022 2:33 AM

R73 He unfollowed shaunwhite, thedaniellecampbell, michaelbjordan, landrover, macfarlaneseth and aaronpaul.

by Anonymousreply 74February 8, 2022 2:49 AM

Maybe he sold his car. He still following Aston Martin though. Hope springs eternal.

I wonder if he’s depressed his buddy Andrew is about to get his second Oscar nomination in a few hours for signing with his previously unused vocal cords and meanwhile Ben is off being a nasty little bitch villain on a TV show with his children

by Anonymousreply 75February 8, 2022 3:13 AM

R66 Welcome back Sylvia!👏 I was also wondering what the OG DL antifans were up to. We've missed you guys! Any chance Ross will pop back in and make an appearance?

by Anonymousreply 76February 8, 2022 6:02 AM

R74 Wow the Shaun White follow didn’t last long did it?! Isn’t he still competing - the snowboarding events aren’t finished yet unless SW was only competing in the already completed ones? So that would seem to confirm that Ben thought he might get a follow back this time. Nuh-uh. Glad he’s unfollowed him tho.

by Anonymousreply 77February 8, 2022 6:04 AM

[quote] Hello

Hullo.

by Anonymousreply 78February 8, 2022 6:08 AM

He probably was hoping that Shaun would follow him back this time and got disappointed, again

by Anonymousreply 79February 8, 2022 7:01 AM

He‘s been bored reading the Datalounge again, realising Shaun never followed him back. What IS the point really?

by Anonymousreply 80February 8, 2022 7:23 AM

R79 Yeah, that’s what I said in R77 ☺️

by Anonymousreply 81February 8, 2022 7:57 AM

R81 I saw that after, put that on me not being awake enough

by Anonymousreply 82February 8, 2022 8:01 AM

Poor Ben. So sorry that Shaun's too busy actually excelling at something to follow your sad-ass IG feed!

For real, what kind of a narcissist hits up an Olympic athlete DURING the Olympics and expects a response?

by Anonymousreply 83February 8, 2022 11:58 AM

Andrew Garfield got nominated for an Oscar, I wonder how jealous Ben is rn

by Anonymousreply 84February 8, 2022 1:48 PM

I have no motivation to read that article but if anyone is interested

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 8, 2022 5:11 PM

R85 Nothing ground breaking, essentially the same stuff again. Maybe in a slightly different "description." *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 86February 8, 2022 6:03 PM

R85 same yadda yadda

by Anonymousreply 87February 8, 2022 10:04 PM

Why wait until now to release this interview? OK I admit I liked getting the new pix but the words are just Groundhog Day. Like, at least have some new content not something we’ve read a thousand times?!

by Anonymousreply 88February 8, 2022 11:21 PM

Ben is bored I think. IG account went down from 256 to 250 as we know, then 251 earlier on today and is now back up to 256. 2 refollows from the previous cull of 6 (doesn’t include Shaun White thankfully) and the rest are pretty uninteresting - Aaron Paul, Michael Jordan, Variety, 1883, Rafa Nadal and darlingtarlingg - a singer I’ve personally never heard of.

by Anonymousreply 89February 8, 2022 11:47 PM

R89 oh sorry, apparently she’s an actress and singer (another one) - still never heard of her 😁

by Anonymousreply 90February 8, 2022 11:49 PM

R90 Ben's just "re"-adding old follows from his private account again. If I remember all the details off the top of my head correctly, Stephanie's an old friend and also the wife of Brian Kluggman, the guy Ben did all those "How About That" lockdown videos with.

Though I absolutely did LOL at seeing him immediately back to 256 tonight. The fateful culling didn't last long!!

by Anonymousreply 91February 9, 2022 12:14 AM

R91 Thanks for the info! - let’s see if he refollows Brian at some point 😄

by Anonymousreply 92February 9, 2022 12:18 AM

R89 Hey wait, I just noticed and got confused.. Last night when he went to 250 Deagan was at the top of the list. Now (at least on my IG, you never know..) there are *seven* names above, but it's only at 256. Did he accidentally unfollow and immediately refollow one of those seven, popping that account to the top of the list? Or did he actually newly unfollow another account?

And did I just confuse the hell out of everyone? You're welcome!

by Anonymousreply 93February 9, 2022 1:09 AM

R93 He unfollowed Derek Hough.

by Anonymousreply 94February 9, 2022 1:18 AM

[quote] He unfollowed Derek Hough.

Interesting. He is (or was) close friends with Julianne Hough.

by Anonymousreply 95February 9, 2022 1:31 AM

R95 Jesus Christ.. I didn't think it was possible to have a drier delivery and sense of humor than I have. Congrats.

by Anonymousreply 96February 9, 2022 1:37 AM

R94 Oh well spotted!! Sneaky Ben Barnes.

In between going from 251 to 256 (again) he unfollowed DHo but followed Buzzfeed as well as the other five, so no red flag on the number dropping by one. How underhand of him! Lmao. Now we just need him to sneaky-drop the other Ho!!! 😁 Sadly I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 97February 9, 2022 6:59 AM

Speaking of Instagram follows and secret Instagrams, I came across this Q&A thing from an obsessed Andrew Garfield fan today on Twitter and it’s interesting to see the commentary from another fandom on a notoriously “off” social media celeb. Clearly Andrew isn’t as dumb as Ben if he hasn’t followed his alleged girlfriend on Instagram yet, and he must not have DL sleuths for fans if they are refusing to say what it actually is 😂 might be a fun game for any sleuths here currently bored out of their minds with Ben

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 9, 2022 7:55 AM

R98 according to one of his interviews Andrew only follow his best friend in insta, also apparently he has a secret Twitter account too. I actually follow that Andrew fan and I got to say they’re a bit odd, like every time Andrew is dating someone new, she’s almost obsessed with the new girl, it’s obviously better than being jealous and sending hate but it’s a weird behaviour

by Anonymousreply 99February 9, 2022 8:44 AM

R99 yeah that’s the impression I got after scrolling through some of their feed like they are wondering what AG and his gf are doing to celebrate and getting mad that he called her his friend instead of his gf in an interview and claims to know the address of both his gf and his new house in Malibu lol it’s like a one sided conversation about her stalking achievements. Similar stuff comes up here about Ben too I guess but it’s at least mixed in with far more entertaining things like shitting on JH and the whole Hough family at every possible opportunity lol

by Anonymousreply 100February 9, 2022 1:47 PM

What happened that he unfollows DHo and Shaun Mendez, no Spicer, no whats his face ..

by Anonymousreply 101February 9, 2022 2:52 PM

R101 Apparently nothing considering he's already back to following Shaun Penn. No wait, wrong one again. Hannity???

by Anonymousreply 102February 9, 2022 5:47 PM

What he is doing?? Why the follow and unfollowed

by Anonymousreply 103February 9, 2022 5:58 PM

JH liked his last post btw

by Anonymousreply 104February 9, 2022 6:01 PM

Edit R102 to say that I hadn't popped into his twitter yet. That's absolutely hilarious. Cheers Barnes.

by Anonymousreply 105February 9, 2022 6:08 PM

Ben, stop the fake faulty text tactics! Unfollowing and refollowing to get noticed?

by Anonymousreply 106February 9, 2022 6:10 PM

I don’t get why he is trying to get acceptance from people who for over a year have not publicly supported him. They may be nice to your face Benny but they really want nothing to do with you. That is hollywood, he should know that by now. It comes off so pathetic him following and then unfollowing. Like not alpha energy at all. Bitch energy. What happened to all his real friends? They have disappeared. Maybe because JH has turned him into an asshole with all this fake shit.

by Anonymousreply 107February 9, 2022 7:44 PM

Can’t believe he refollowed Shaun White 🙄 and the Ho like 🙄 but took her long enough 😁

by Anonymousreply 108February 9, 2022 7:52 PM

R108 Thought I’d add, this could be because SW made it through the qualifiers - maybe Ben thought he wouldn’t but refollowed when he did?! 😆 makes him look idiotic tho

by Anonymousreply 109February 9, 2022 8:04 PM

I'm surprised Ben doesn't follow Shaun Cassidy. He's real Ben Barnes Goals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 10, 2022 1:23 AM

He must be is a reclusive stage just playing wordle and being erratic with his Instagram activity and now wanting to hang out with his kids. I hope he’s getting enough protein and not eating too much vegan food.

by Anonymousreply 111February 10, 2022 5:43 AM

Love how he posts a photo shoot and JH has to post a thirst trap. Always has to take the attention.

by Anonymousreply 112February 10, 2022 12:48 PM

Why do they write articles about her posts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 10, 2022 5:50 PM

R114 because she pays for it

by Anonymousreply 114February 10, 2022 5:58 PM

R113 R114 Or it’s a verrrry slow news day. Who the F cares about her abs?? They should be talking about the guy who commented “Monobrow?” under it. That’s worth an award as far as I’m concerned 😂

by Anonymousreply 115February 10, 2022 9:02 PM

Wonder if Shaun will disappear off the follow list again now that he didn’t win a medal? 😁

by Anonymousreply 116February 11, 2022 8:56 PM

So I think Charlie and JH might be done. They went public in November last year which means they probably started dating in the fall because all the “articles” said it is new and could end anytime. So that whole time when she was posting 11:11 necklace stories she was with charlie. So let’s say 6 months they have been dating at this point and no pics anywhere of them since the first random pap pics. Hope BB doesn’t try again in that game to win her, but he is pathetic so you never know.

by Anonymousreply 117February 12, 2022 4:23 AM

R117 Yes, I can see why you’d think that but I’m still holding on for the Owl and the Dodo twin flaming. She was down in Florida again recently when he was still there and she did spend time with him there in Dec for his birthday. He’s been jetting about all over the place - guy road trip, Colorado, Atlanta (I think) and I think he may have had some kind of modelly work thing going on judging by some of his recent pix/stories?

Meanwhile she’s been…uhhhh… ‘busy’ back in LA posting about her hair and doing a rock chick video where she looks like she’s got a monobrow - eyebrow threading go wrong, Jules? 😆

So maybe he’s just been away too much recently for them to hook up. On the other hand, they could definitely have gone their separate ways - let’s face it, I could imagine she’d be - let’s call it - high maintenance and could’ve scared our hippy dude off with her OTT ways.

I’m hoping not but I suppose time and papwalks will tell.

Also hoping that Benny’s seen enough of her ludicrous trolling ways recently to give her the widest of wide berths in future, I truly do.

by Anonymousreply 118February 12, 2022 7:26 AM

Covid truly doesn’t exist for some of them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119February 12, 2022 5:08 PM

R119 Especially annoying after the telling off they got from the S&B writer person! I’d call that hypocritical in the extreme.

But ofc JML is a sun summoner so I guess they don’t get Covid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 12, 2022 6:23 PM

R120 Forgot to say, at least there was one person who commented on the writer’s tweet saying the cast and crew should be told to wear them too, while the rest were all like “oh yes, yes…totally agree with you” 😇 (having posted a lot of previous fan pix) 🙄

by Anonymousreply 121February 12, 2022 6:34 PM

R120 I saw some tweets implying there have the right to do so because without them there no show

by Anonymousreply 122February 12, 2022 6:51 PM

R122 Tbh I think they’ve got a point, but I personally don’t like the stalking thing and the no masks. I do think that flying to a city to stalk actors during a pandemic is nuts but that’s just me.

I’m also quite surprised the writer tweeted that as normally the cast and crew are pretty interactive, and she comes across as a bit preachy. Like, maybe a case of ‘you can think it but maybe not actually say it’?? I think she’ll have annoyed quite a few fans with that tweet. And she can’t stop them going, or stalking the cast, or videoing the shoots if they track them down. But I think they’d have been better off contacting the fans directly and asking them to take down any ‘secret’ vids they might’ve shared, it’s what the networks usually do.

by Anonymousreply 123February 12, 2022 7:53 PM

R121 Bingo. One commenter had an argument saying the onus is solely on the fans to keep their masks on. Because the cast gets tested regularly.

And everyone knows, if you get tested, that prevents you from getting Covid.

Or maybe.. just maybe.. if a cast member getting Covid would (supposedly, I'll believe it when I see it..) shut down an entire production and ruin everyone's schedule etc etc etc.. just MAYBE, the onus should also be on the goddamn cast member to do everything they can to not get Covid. But who chooses adult responsibilities when you could be childishly having fun instead..

by Anonymousreply 124February 12, 2022 8:11 PM

Tell us more about Julianne Hough and Derek Hough.

by Anonymousreply 125February 12, 2022 8:14 PM

I will say it again but some of the cast aren’t that bright imo, the one not wearing masks are also the one not having the plexiglass during the convention. I do agree that the producers should step up and tell the cast to stop taking maskless pics with fans and ne being more careful because they could shut down the production because of their behaviour. But I do agree with calling the fans out too

by Anonymousreply 126February 12, 2022 8:20 PM

R119 The whole cast ain’t wearing masks

by Anonymousreply 127February 12, 2022 8:28 PM

R127 not every member of the cast are taking pictures maskless with fans, with their faces touching or hugging them

by Anonymousreply 128February 12, 2022 8:31 PM

If production on Ben's shitshow were to be shut down due to COVID, I think I'd quite literally die of Schadenfreude!

by Anonymousreply 129February 12, 2022 8:35 PM

R128 I checked the person who met them and seems like most of the cast was there too and she talked to Danielle and Amita she just didn’t get a picture with them

by Anonymousreply 130February 12, 2022 8:40 PM

R130 yes and both Amita and Danielle didn’t had the plexiglass during the convention, they aren’t being careful either

by Anonymousreply 131February 12, 2022 8:44 PM

R129 the show is supposed to be out this year, I have serious doubt about it

by Anonymousreply 132February 12, 2022 8:54 PM

R125 please no. At this point they need their own thread if people have taken to watching JH’s new boy toy’s every move because that’s delightfully not related to Ben

by Anonymousreply 133February 13, 2022 1:29 AM

Ben needs to fire his agent and manager if he wasn’t at least put in the running for this. He would be far better for this type of villainous role than any of the guys listed here 🙄 and it’s likely not a scheduling issue considering some important members of the Dune crew are working on Shadow & Bone right now. I think this whole music endeavor has just harmed his acting career…if he’s even serious at all about acting anymore. Maybe that’s why he’s been hiding from the rest of the cast when not working

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 13, 2022 3:11 AM

R134 I’m afraid his age is hurting him here

by Anonymousreply 135February 13, 2022 11:14 AM

R134 Pattinson and Ben are both too old to play Feyd. I'm laughing my ass off though because I called the Harry Styles casting back when I watched 'Dune' and realized that Feyd hadn't been cast yet. Feyd was played by Sting in the 80s 'Dune,' and Jodorowsky supposedly got Mick Jagger to agree to play Feyd in his planned 70s version. So there's a history of casting with a rock star wanna-be actor. (Whereas BB is an actor wanna-be lounge singer.) I literally turned to my spouse and said, "Bet they'll cast Harry Styles."

Meanwhile, in Ben-adjacent news, I've got to hand it to Nina this is a nice message. And I don't blame her and SW at ALL for not wanting to hang with Ben.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 13, 2022 1:26 PM

R136 Sorry, don’t agree - that post from Nina was so over the top it was positively nauseating. You can make a tribute to someone very nicely without making it sound so cheesy it’s like something out of a daytime soap script,

by Anonymousreply 137February 13, 2022 2:10 PM

R137 I'm biased. I've been following Shaun's career for a long while and detected no lies in her post.

by Anonymousreply 138February 13, 2022 2:32 PM

R133 if we are talking about Nina and Shaun who literally want nothing to do with Ben, then we can talk about JH and Charlie. JH is still liking Bens posts at least and they are more related to Ben than the Olympian who ate it on the last run of his career.

by Anonymousreply 139February 13, 2022 3:33 PM

Wonder what Ben's doing on his presumed day off before valentine's day?? Busy??? ;)

by Anonymousreply 140February 13, 2022 9:41 PM

R140 Wordle and Netflix… and avoiding all his castmates! 😆

by Anonymousreply 141February 13, 2022 10:12 PM

R138 I hear you, I wasn’t saying she was being insincere just the way it was put - sugary sweet cheesy gush 😁

by Anonymousreply 142February 13, 2022 10:13 PM

R141 Not serenading his Sun and Moon all day? Are we suuuuuuuuuure??? ;)

by Anonymousreply 143February 13, 2022 10:19 PM

R143 Oh lord, my bad - forgot The Piano (and the notebook of deep and meaningful song lyrics).

by Anonymousreply 144February 13, 2022 11:15 PM

Although they aren’t even close to comparable people, I’ve been thinking about how Kanye fans are observing this epic ongoing meltdown on Instagram for his dramatic breakup and meanwhile all we got is Montanagate and instatittygate and emojigate but nevertheless we persisted to fill several DL threads with thousands of comments analyzing the crumbs we get lol this fandom is interesting

by Anonymousreply 145February 14, 2022 5:27 AM

Derek and his girlfriend were hanging out with Julianne’s ex husband this weekend. He of the exploring his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 146February 14, 2022 5:56 AM

R145 I can only speak for myself, but if I had to observe anything even remotely close to Kanye's. . . let's go with antics. . . I would *NOT* be a fan. I will take crumbs every time in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 147February 14, 2022 6:13 AM

R145 that's why I love these threads and this antifandom. We get absolutely nothing, yet we persevere. That's true dedication.

by Anonymousreply 148February 14, 2022 7:02 AM

Well thank god he’s not erratic like Kanye

by Anonymousreply 149February 14, 2022 11:17 AM

Naur not a Valentine’s Day song 😭 that’s it’s own special kind of erratic

by Anonymousreply 150February 14, 2022 12:44 PM

Some troll are on his tag again !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151February 14, 2022 1:52 PM

Lol at Netflix calling Ben trash here. Robert Sheehan too I guess. Slow day for content approvals I guess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 14, 2022 2:34 PM

What is that song????

by Anonymousreply 153February 14, 2022 4:01 PM

R150 Well that's the most pathetic "Happy Valentine's" he's ever posted if that tiny snippet *AD* for something he's already done was supposed to wish his fans a lovely day. It's a day that Ben should obsess over considering it celebrates happy LOVE, but not even something like a two line poem to mark it? ***COMPLETE*** lack of inspiration for his two million fans??

So I'll ask again.. was he busy yesterday/today???

by Anonymousreply 154February 14, 2022 5:58 PM

R154 well he’s probably filming

by Anonymousreply 155February 14, 2022 6:00 PM

R155 On a Sunday (yesterday)? Typically an industry day off, but sure, I guess you never know.. Anybody know if the rest of the cast appeared to be busy yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 156February 14, 2022 6:33 PM

Another very quiet day in Bennyland. Filming or song writing?! 🤣

Wonder how long it’s going to take for the Ho to stop posting Super Bowl pix? Yawn already.

by Anonymousreply 157February 15, 2022 11:59 PM

R157 Well that SB post is almost the only one that's gotten any likes this year. The other one was a picture of Nina.

So. . . .

#winning

by Anonymousreply 158February 16, 2022 2:00 AM

R158 and no likes from Ben

by Anonymousreply 159February 16, 2022 7:07 AM

See? Not that difficult.. the proper and perfectly reasonable way to take pictures with fans. Honest praise for showing it can actually be done Ben.

by Anonymousreply 160February 16, 2022 3:27 PM

R160 And the link didn't show up, damn you DL. Just copy and paste.. benbarnesfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-96919

by Anonymousreply 161February 16, 2022 3:30 PM

Guess he is scared of sabotaging production

by Anonymousreply 162February 16, 2022 3:35 PM

R161 got it. Him AND the fans wearing masks, at least some are smart

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163February 16, 2022 4:10 PM

R163 Year 3 of the pandie and his DL fandom and Instagram trolls finally bullied him into following covid precautions. Great success. Maybe he’ll throw us a little mini emoji as a thanks 😝

by Anonymousreply 164February 17, 2022 7:41 AM

So the the Ho will talk about Auschwitz and then ice her neck ans watch Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 165February 17, 2022 11:21 AM

R165 it’s not even her doing the talk, I’m not sure she knows much about Auschwitz tbh

by Anonymousreply 166February 17, 2022 11:34 AM

She is such a joke! Let me post a selfie and then promote trauma healing that I don’t really care about. Oh and here is another picture with a filter of my face. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 167February 17, 2022 1:08 PM

R167 I’ll be honest, I think she’s the kind of girl that would do a photoshoot while visiting the camps

by Anonymousreply 168February 17, 2022 2:01 PM

Oh no! Benedict Cumberbatch has been given the Ben Barnes "swan & wet t-shirt" photoshoot package! Amazingly, not the same photog. How or why is this a thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169February 17, 2022 3:48 PM

R169 It's obviously what happens to you when you enter Hollywood's Belly of the Beast??

Though at least Benedict's didn't include an underage model. Just soap bubbles. Much sexier.

by Anonymousreply 170February 17, 2022 5:34 PM

Andrew bringing up Ben in an interview again 😂 at this point considering both their circumstances right now, if Andrew didn’t seem like a pretty nice person it almost would seem like he’s doing it on purpose to rub it in that Ben got typecast as the hot guy in a fantasy genre while Andrew got rejected/redirected onto a much more successful career path

R169 That may be the only Ben/Benedict crossover we ever get to see 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171February 18, 2022 12:50 AM

R171 Well the last time Andrew mentioned Ben he shot up over 2million followers and got his name in the celebrity news sites for *weeks*. You may very well just be assuming possible malice on Andrew's part.. ;)

by Anonymousreply 172February 18, 2022 1:29 AM

Okay, so where did this thread come from?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 19, 2022 8:22 AM

How does she still get jobs is beyond me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174February 19, 2022 9:06 AM

R174 Does anybody out there still care at all about the Oscars? Cause she's the pre-show "entertainment." Actually that sounds about perfect now that I think about it. . . .

Though I am enjoying how she just quietly deleted her "I'm doing activism again" Auschwitz talk post. She was sooooooo excited to offer it but I guess 4,000 likes wasn't enough for her brand. She needs at least 20,000 to keep something up, no??

Also.. is Ben phenomenally bored out of his mind today with his IG following count? Maybe he's panicking Putin's going to invade Hungary's neighbor and this is his mindfulness technique? I got nothin'..

by Anonymousreply 175February 19, 2022 3:54 PM

R175 Ha, I missed that - yeah, she has deleted it. What a vapid lightweight she is.

Yes I wondered that too, an extra 23 follows no less! I think one or two used to be on his private account when he had one plus he’s refollowed Danielle Campbell.

He’s also been double tapping up a storm on Emma Mackey’s recent posts. She only used to post once a year so 4 or so in the last few days is prolific for her, and he’s been slavishly liking 🙄🤣 She doesn’t follow him back. Sensing a pattern here.

by Anonymousreply 176February 19, 2022 4:42 PM

So he finally followed his friend Brooke and follow Rayana’s bestie Cassi

by Anonymousreply 177February 19, 2022 5:18 PM

Wasn’t he pursuing the 26 year olds like seven years ago? So at 40 he is still liking the 26 year old girls post? The ones where her tits are out. There are only nine of them. Seriously you guys he has changed and knows what he loves and knows himself. He totally is not the same as he was. 🙄

The Oscars are dead, no one cares. JH must come cheap, that’s why she is getting jobs. No one cares about dancing from a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 178February 19, 2022 5:30 PM

R176 Yes but is the pattern that he loves the beautiful star of Sex Education, the show based on his life as the awkward son of a sex therapist, because he's reliving his glory days as a youngster in school? Or is he living vicariously because he wishes his days as a youngster were more like the show? Inquiring minds..

R177 Yes, the private account re-follows. But to be fair, Ben followed and was friends with Cassi loooonnggg before (likely, given respective IG follows) she befriended Rayana.

by Anonymousreply 179February 19, 2022 6:04 PM

R177 She was on his private account originally I think. He hasn’t followed RR again - yet! (she was also on his private account).

by Anonymousreply 180February 19, 2022 6:05 PM

R180 Ya know.. The continual "private re-following" episodes make me wonder.. Are these re-follows the accounts he just can't bear to not follow, so he re-added them? Or are these the ones he cares far less about and so doesn't protect them by introducing them to the internet? Cause there are a bunch of old private ones I can think of off the top of my head that he hasn't refollowed yet, and I'm curious as to why..

by Anonymousreply 181February 19, 2022 6:16 PM

If he starts following people from his old private account, my guess is he’s not ready to do another private account

by Anonymousreply 182February 19, 2022 7:27 PM

R182 Too confusing for him 😆

by Anonymousreply 183February 19, 2022 7:37 PM

R182 Buttressing my point? No new private account *yet*, implying there might be one in the future.. but he's put these old follows on public blast now, so it would be phenomenally stupid of him to add them back to a private account "in the future." So do they no longer rate a "private" relationship??? Ouch..

by Anonymousreply 184February 19, 2022 8:11 PM

R184 He should know that amateur sleuths here and elsewhere have always managed to track down his pitifully disguised ‘private’ accounts before on whatever platform, so I wonder if he’s just given up on that idea. For now, certainly - too much to handle having two? Or has he learned his lesson and managed to disguise it so well that nobody would ever find it but decided just to keep it for less savoury follows??!! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 185February 19, 2022 9:07 PM

I’d like to predict that BB will get so overwhelmed with the increase in his TL content that we will have another cull sometime in the not too distant future 🤣

by Anonymousreply 186February 21, 2022 7:47 AM

Where even is he? He doesn’t appear to be socializing with the cast the few times they have posted something and he used to throw out a few more social media scraps on his stories than he does now. And what was that thing a few days ago where the Darklina’s were tittering away again about him and Jessie being together? I have no idea what triggered it and was waiting for someone here to call them out and provide more of an explanation but it didn’t seem to register here

by Anonymousreply 187February 21, 2022 7:54 AM

R187 Two fans saw Ben and got pix with him (everyone masked). An unknown source then spread a rumour that this was Ben ‘outside Jessie’s hotel with a large backpack”. In other words - shriek! - they must be together!!!!

Firstly, the OP of the pix clarified that they saw him either near the film studios/set or a location, can’t remember what they said now. Secondly, he’s always out and about with a backpack - which was his usual average-sized item. Thirdly - are the cast staying in a ‘hotel’? Doubt it. Rented apartments I’d say, just like Ben had last time and this. And how do they know where Jessie’s staying? Nah, don’t believe it. If they do, they’ve really taken stalking to a new level.

I’m so over the desperation to prove Ben and JML are ‘together’. She seems to be currently hanging out with all the new kids on the block.

I reckon Ben’s being more careful because of the pandemic but also, he said that last time it took him some time to settle in but he did eventually. I think it may be the same this time around too, especially with the newbies being flavour of the month 😁

by Anonymousreply 188February 21, 2022 8:56 AM

R188 Thanks for the explanation! I remember seeing that pic with the masked fans but didn’t realize that’s what caused the commotion. The series leads definitely are not put up in hotels haha they have a fully furnished home for the time they are there. Hotels are occasionally used if they film at an off-site location temporarily, in which case they would probably all be staying in the same hotel anyways, but I assume this was in Budapest which appears to still be their base location and also where their sound stages are. Also I actually just happened to see that video today where Ben is walking with his punisher costar with a pink umbrella and a BACKPACK so I think it’s pretty normal for him to wear a backpack to work just like it’s normal for many other guys. Not that there’s really any credibility to these Ben/Jessie claims anyways, but they harm their credibility even further when they grasp at the most mundane details and try to turn it into some far fetched secret love affair

by Anonymousreply 189February 21, 2022 11:39 AM

R189 Yes, he loves a backpack! Also remember his little hiking trip to the heart-shaped rock, when he was flying to Toronto from London last year and when he got spotted in Budapest crossing a road by some fans last time around.

Yeah the whole thing about Jessie just made me go 🙄

I just get the vibe that he’s possibly hanging out either by himself (song writing??!! 😳) or with Freddy, who I think is more on his wavelength than some of the younger ones.

by Anonymousreply 190February 21, 2022 12:58 PM

R186 I'd like to believe (hope???) that all his very British co-stars are *mercilessly* ribbing on him for how unbelievably and unbearably American he's become in his old age, and he's now compensating back to form by newly following a ton of very British accounts. Please.

R188 Well then let's be Darklinas for a moment! Did you notice he followed that PRIVATE ACCOUNT Becca producer yesterday?!? She follows most of the main cast EXCEPT JESSIE!!! And most of the main cast, including *just* *now* Ben, follows her back, EXCEPT JESSIE!!! This is obviously proof that Ben and Jessie broke up and he's now started dating Becca. . . OMG!!!!!!!! That's what he was doing on Valentine's Day!!!!!! Jessie is so pissed at her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AJIFDGCFXSAGTHDHFXHDCNJG!!!!!!

Also, gotta love newbies that are completely oblivious to the fact that Ben has used, and is likely still using the very same rucksack for DECADES. These children..

by Anonymousreply 191February 21, 2022 6:05 PM

R191 Ben using that backpack to carry around the remains of JML’s broken heart as he haunts the streets of Budapest with his producer. Darkness has prevailed

by Anonymousreply 192February 21, 2022 6:18 PM

[quote] how unbelievably and unbearably American he's become

So true. If he ever brought up that 11:11 shite in Blighty, they'd laugh him right off the island.

by Anonymousreply 193February 21, 2022 6:21 PM

Ben and Jessie no even sitting next to each other, poor darklinas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 21, 2022 10:47 PM

R194 That's such an atrocious picture I can't even tell. . . is that (a very bored looking) Ben sitting next to the lamp? And I have NO idea at all.. who actually is that sitting next to him?

by Anonymousreply 195February 21, 2022 11:12 PM

R194 that’s a nice apartment I wonder who’s it is? Ben seems to have a bunch of room and then everyone else is cramped on one end lol so maybe it’s his space

by Anonymousreply 196February 21, 2022 11:19 PM

I think Amita is sitting next to him

by Anonymousreply 197February 21, 2022 11:20 PM

R195 R196 Yeah it’s awful quality, difficult to tell. But definitely not Jessie as is revealed towards the end. Oh…. sorry Darklinas!!! She’s sitting next to Anna, another of her new besties.

And Benny with his cushion propped up behind his head 😁 He looks bored out of his brain!

When I saw it popping up on some of the Ben fp’s pages on Insta, for a hot second I thought Ben had actually posted something about Lewis’s new film but …. no. I get the distinct impression that Ben’s not a fan! 😁

by Anonymousreply 198February 22, 2022 1:08 AM

Maybe Ben doesn’t like that he’s been dethroned as the only (semi?) well known actor of the cast. I don’t think Lewis is more well known than Ben necessarily, but a lot of the cast has stuff coming out or just wrapped other projects and Ben just has his music and one episode of a series to show since they filmed the last season. He seems depressed or withdrawn in that video…..not that a few seconds of a blurry video can really indicate anything though

by Anonymousreply 199February 22, 2022 1:15 AM

R199 Quite a few of his castmates had been bigging up Lewis’s new film so maybe there was a bit of a Leo huff going on - not the centre of attention 🤣 Last time, Ben was ‘Uncs’ to the younger cast members but I think he’s been shoved aside a bit in the wake of the newbies. Probably feeling a bit left out?!

by Anonymousreply 200February 22, 2022 1:44 AM

That Lewis guy seems so self-centered, not sure I would like him either

by Anonymousreply 201February 22, 2022 9:51 AM

Lewis seems like such a dickhead. Why are they watching his movie? That must really annoy Ben and Jessie seems to be a fan of Lewis, cheering him on. Like who has the bigger ego? Honestly they are both B list and we are the only ones who seem to really care about Ben. With all the threads about nothing.

by Anonymousreply 202February 22, 2022 11:32 AM

lmao at least this fandom has some fun.

Also Lewis is not B list. Ben at least has Disney prince, marvel villain, and HBO fuckboy on his resume in addition to being the main attraction for a whole damn Netflix show. Lewis can just grunt a lot while doing choreographed fight scenes and then has the audacity to force everyone to watch with him. Ben would never. Stay humble bro

I’m sure Ben was just mad he carted his little box of games all the way to Budapest and no one wanted to have a game night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203February 22, 2022 2:58 PM

R203 I’m okay with that ship

by Anonymousreply 204February 22, 2022 6:41 PM

R204 At least it would explain how Calahan and Rayana met and started following each other!

by Anonymousreply 205February 22, 2022 10:25 PM

Ohhh actually some Calahan tea 😳😝 I thought it was just a random joke. I guess relationships don’t survive Budapest and a nearby Ben Barnes 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206February 22, 2022 10:35 PM

R205 They’re not following each other now…. didn’t he just randomly like a couple of her posts at some point?

R206 She’s unfollowed him but he’s still following her 🤔 not gonna lie, will not be sorry to see the back of her, she came across like a mini-Ho but tried to be more artsy about it. Maybe we’ll hear all about it at some stage.

by Anonymousreply 207February 22, 2022 10:52 PM

R207 I was just making a joke calling back how random it seemed at the time that they followed each other at all.

But wait! I just noticed!! Calahan isn't in the movie watching video. . . is that why Ben looks so sullen? Cause his secret boo isn't there?!? He hasn't liked The Ho's posts in weeks, maybe a clear sign he does indeed have a secret new boo?!?!?

This is fun!

by Anonymousreply 208February 23, 2022 1:39 AM

I know it’s been discussed/wondered here before if Ben has ever been jealous of Josh Hartnett since he married Tamsin and has been able to have a somewhat normal life out of the spotlight in England, but I just happened to see an article on him and didn’t realize how booked and busy he’s become with a Christopher Nolan movie in the works AND one directed by James Franco😂 I guess he’s no longer avoiding Hollywood.

I wonder if Ben is ever going to do movies again. Considering how well it’s going right now for the old LA Brit crew had may or may not have been part of (with Andrew, Jamie Dornan, Rpatz, Eddie) maybe he’s so sad on the couch with his comfort backpack 🎒 because he knows he’s just stuck playing a villain with a bunch of kids and will probably never be in the Oscar’s conversations

by Anonymousreply 209February 23, 2022 8:15 AM

New follow from Ben, interesting…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210February 23, 2022 11:32 AM

R206 aah, I can't see the original tweet, does it seem like Calahan and Wannabe French Girl broke up?

by Anonymousreply 211February 23, 2022 12:40 PM

R211 they think they did because she deleted his pics and changed caption on some of her pics

by Anonymousreply 212February 23, 2022 12:42 PM

R208 I ship it. Calahan breaking up with his girlfriend and him and Ben both being seen with backpacks is anyway more evidence than what we've had for many other BB pairings in the past. And remember the video of the two of them dancing in the gym from when they filmed the first season? We gotta work with what we got. After both getting dumped by their vapid influencer girlfriends they're seeking comfort in each other. One thing lead to another and now we have CalBen.

by Anonymousreply 213February 23, 2022 12:46 PM

R210 Nothing to see here, he used to follow her on his private account and she followed him back (and Chiké) on his public account. He’s followed her brother Thomas for quite some time on his public account and liked a couple of his posts recently. Friendship group and private account refollows which we’ve seen lately.

by Anonymousreply 214February 23, 2022 12:52 PM

R214 thanks ! Didn’t know about the follow on that private account, but that tumblr did said he followed her brother

by Anonymousreply 215February 23, 2022 12:59 PM

So he’s definitely not going to make another private account

by Anonymousreply 216February 23, 2022 1:09 PM

Did you see JH’s story on her mom’s spirit animal paintings and do you think she did this lion one for Ben before they went on their Montanagate adventure and that’s where the use of the 🦁 came from? Just another wild conspiracy theory to add to the mix

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217February 23, 2022 4:32 PM

R217 I think that the painting is older than Montanagate?

by Anonymousreply 218February 23, 2022 5:22 PM

R217 Julianne commissioned her mom to make spirit animal paintings for her KINRGY guides. She explains in this video (and the lion painting is on the table). Nothing to do with Ben.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219February 23, 2022 6:35 PM

Ben spotted back in his latest villain era rather than singing and everyone rejoices 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220February 24, 2022 2:55 AM

Who's up for two second long boredom relief? Of course now I wanna know who's snitchin'..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221February 24, 2022 2:55 AM

With article 4 of NATO treaty triggered I wonder how soon production is going to be shut down in Hungary? I can’t imagine they are going to risk waiting until Hungary airspace is shut down or martial law is announced considering the already volatile administration in Hungary. It would cost more but they could move to Canada without having to worry as much about filming near an active war zone

by Anonymousreply 222February 24, 2022 8:31 AM

R222 It’s definitely a possibility. Hungary shares a very small portion of border with the Ukraine and as far as I know, the Russian invasion is taking place on the other side of the country, however it’s still possibly too close for comfort for Netflix. I doubt they’d want to end up unable to get the cast and crew out of there if need be. The whole Russia/Ukraine situation is f**ked up but I don’t want to get into any political arguments on here, so won’t be commenting on that except to say I hope it gets shut down quickly.

by Anonymousreply 223February 24, 2022 9:14 AM

An accolade from Ben to Lizzy (‘it hit hard’ !!!) about her new song, and a story with Gracious by Ben Howard from Calahan. Ben reliving unrequited love and Calahan saying he’s still there for his ex? Maybe they are holed up together, both moping about. Get down to the gym, boys - physical exercise will help you 😁

by Anonymousreply 224February 24, 2022 11:00 AM

R224 I don't know about Calahan, but this is just Ben showing off his access by publicly name dropping someone popular that he. . . checks notes. . . randomly met in the street and immediately invited over to his house during Covid.

Still gives me WTF vibes..

R222 R223 Not necessarily indicative of anything, but given his story post, it would at least *seem* that Ben has the day off? Anybody else?

by Anonymousreply 225February 24, 2022 11:31 AM

R223 well they shoot rockets all over the place

by Anonymousreply 226February 24, 2022 11:48 AM

Maybe it gives him some perspective of what he‘s actually doing over the clouds in LA. Drowning in self pity.

by Anonymousreply 227February 24, 2022 5:04 PM

I apologise in advance as this will seem very trivial in light of what’s happening in the Ukraine right now, but in an effort to stop my insomniac mind thinking about that and its dire implications, I see Benny Boy has posted a little ‘hurrah’ to himself about that mundanely-named “Everyday Playlist” on Spotify. Can anyone tell me - Is it the playlist or his lil tune which has the 3m streams??

I’m actually quite impressed he’s actually posted something about Ukraine (even tho it’s second hand) as he’s avoided being too outspoken about world news/situations lately.

But it’s all over his castmates’ and followers’ pages in IG (no doubt Twitter too - haven’t been on there) so he’s probably decided he’d better leap on that bandwagon which we know BB likes doing. But I’ll still give him half a gold star, at least he’s highlighted it.

by Anonymousreply 228February 25, 2022 12:54 AM

R228 He used to post about big, let's call them "world events," all the time years ago. Admittedly, it was only ever 'thoughts and prayers' level stuff, but he's a fucking actor with literally no substance to him behind the pretty face, so I don't actually blame him for that. But you're correct, he rarely if ever comments on anything in that way anymore. I truly do wonder if he's literally so far gone into his apparent "denial of reality and all negativity in order to maintain hopefulness and happiness at all times" conscious mindset he's embraced that he does not ever pay attention to what's going on around him anymore. I mean, the bad stuff usually isn't happening to his incredibly privileged ass, so why would he care? Well except this time, as the country next to him is currently being invaded, with missiles flying everywhere, and people being slaughtered left and right, and nuclear power plants now under a madman's control, etc. etc. etc. All right next to him. So this one he's heard of and will comment on. How brave. Yes, apparently the bar is THAT low for him..

by Anonymousreply 229February 25, 2022 1:16 AM

Right on, R229.

At best, all he ever did was repost other people's thoughts & prayers memes, seldom any original thoughts. I think he slowed down on the "political" stuff after his little fee-fees were hurt when someone publicly accused him of being gay for going to the Women's March. Looking back, I think his reaction in that situation is what turned me from Fan to Anti-Fan, though I didn't know it at the time.

by Anonymousreply 230February 25, 2022 12:10 PM

R230, Sylvia, I missed that at the time. Was it someone who commented on his post? How did he react?

by Anonymousreply 231February 25, 2022 2:13 PM

R230 Well dear God that better not be the case, as that definitely wasn't the first, and certainly won't be the last time anyone has accused Ben Barnes of being gay. He had better have learned to take it in better stride than that.. (Though it does at least amuse me that we have to use the word accuse. Cause that's still a thing. And can we just chop off the Florida penis already? Too far? No?? Ahem..)

Anyway, another point to consider.. the original women's march was five years ago. Westworld had only just premiered, and Ben was filming punisher at the time. In other words. . . his (albeit pathetic) activist stage was before he started finding bigger commercial success. He's made it now, in major Netflix show after major Netflix show, etc. He's not going to tarnish his "I'm now rich, successful and privileged enough to never have to lower myself by commenting on the trials and tribulations of the plebeians" brand he's got going on these days. Though at least he does still post an RIP pic every time a famous actor dies. Ya know, the fellow rich people in his personal circle. The people he still cares about. Huh.

by Anonymousreply 232February 25, 2022 2:14 PM

[quote] Well dear God that better not be the case, as that definitely wasn't the first, and certainly won't be the last time anyone has accused Ben Barnes of being gay.

It was the first time I recalled seeing anyone outside of DL saying it on a large social media platform.

by Anonymousreply 233February 25, 2022 2:28 PM

R231 Unfortunately all I can remember is his rather pointed commentary that, as a straight man, he should be supporting all the women in his life that he loves so much, or something like that. Syl may remember more..

by Anonymousreply 234February 25, 2022 3:04 PM

There is literally a war in Europe and she talks about the anxiety she has about having to post on social media 🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235February 25, 2022 4:36 PM

R234 That was the extent of it, but I found it telling that Mr. 100% Iron-Clad Privacy About All Things just HAD to publicly state his sexuality because how dare anyone call him gay. A more respectful, private, and less hypersensitive response would have been something like, "We as men should support the women in our lives..." etc. Without qualification of sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 236February 25, 2022 5:39 PM

R235 War? what war? Shakes head and pouts those filled lips at the camera.

She’s beyond pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 237February 25, 2022 5:42 PM

R237 Beyond! One that table is not messy at all. Yes the photo is boring, but how is this photo any different than all the selfies she posts? Like the duck lip, highly edited, picture of her face and the sun was better?

How crazy she sits in her privilege when Europe just entered into a WAR! Like read the fucking room, no one cares about your social media posts and you don’t actually have to do anything. If she took a month off no one would care.

Her friend is literally right next door to this conflict, who knows how europe will be affected by all this, and yet once again it is all about her. Her craft, what she is doing in her bubble. How can he be friends with someone who is so selfish or maybe as others have put here he is exactly that. Selfish and he just slightly covers it up by giving the impression he cares about the suffering of people he will never meet and who can never advance him. He has created this anti fandom. JH is a twat!

by Anonymousreply 238February 25, 2022 8:05 PM

Wait which one of her friends is there ?

by Anonymousreply 239February 25, 2022 8:20 PM

The one asking for donations.

by Anonymousreply 240February 25, 2022 8:39 PM

R240 I don’t follow any of her friend so still don’t know who

by Anonymousreply 241February 25, 2022 8:47 PM

How long before she deletes that post and tells us she is listening.

Also favorite comment was Kim, there’s people that are dying

by Anonymousreply 242February 25, 2022 9:01 PM

Her divorce is final and now another fuck up. What is Meredith’s job? Maybe she should be her social media manager and stop her. Be a friend Meredith, be a friend!

by Anonymousreply 243February 25, 2022 9:04 PM

R293 lol they are referring to Ben. He’s in Hungary which is next door to Ukraine

by Anonymousreply 244February 25, 2022 9:15 PM

I’m surprised Ben didn’t do this. He is the master of poetry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245February 25, 2022 10:15 PM

Another gal gadot imagine moment

by Anonymousreply 246February 25, 2022 10:17 PM

R238 R242 Did everyone miss yesterday's stories? The ones where she spent the time showing off how pretty her hair looked?? Those stories??? At least they have the benefit of self deleting so she doesn't even have to pretend to be "listening."

Fucking. Garbage. "Human." And Ben will rush to martyr himself defending her for the rest of his days. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 247February 25, 2022 10:17 PM

Glad Ben is sharing something that has to do with helping people in Ukraine and not just some random selfie like our garbage princess fairy.

by Anonymousreply 248February 26, 2022 1:20 AM

R247 The only thing I would say in his defence is at least he hasn’t liked any of her narcissistic shitposts for 25 days. Maybe he’s finally realised she’s a vapid bitch - or maybe just too busy liking other pretty girl posts??!! 🤣 Hope it continues anyhow.

by Anonymousreply 249February 26, 2022 11:23 AM

R249 Ha ha just thinking, I’ve probably jinxed it now - if she does ever get round to posting about something else apart from her hair - like, actually- gasp! - there’s a war raging in Europe - he’ll probably double tap 🙄🤣

by Anonymousreply 250February 26, 2022 11:25 AM

R249 Maybe this is just how he goes cold turkey off his obsession with The Ho? Quickly follow over 50 new accounts, damn the sacrosanct 250 rule because some of them include pretty girls, and he'll be less tempted and maybe he can finally be free of her!

I wish for you to be free, Ben..

by Anonymousreply 251February 26, 2022 3:42 PM

R251 Well some of the girls are just refollows of friends from back in the day but I hear you! 😁

by Anonymousreply 252February 26, 2022 5:25 PM

She has journalists calling her out now. Ben how embarrassing you wrote all your music about her. Hope the kids in S&B are showing you that since your friends in La never did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253February 26, 2022 5:46 PM

R253 Maybe it's just indicative of people who live in LA. It's a requirement to be this unabashedly self absorbed and narcissistic once you cross the county borders. His friends in LA probably think there's nothing at all wrong with her. Or him. Or themselves. After all, it's how you get popular and make money. And that's all that matters to these people.

by Anonymousreply 254February 26, 2022 6:13 PM

R253 isn’t it that woman who had a blog and did a post about julianne everyday for a year?

by Anonymousreply 255February 26, 2022 7:30 PM

R254 Too true, you’ve hit the nail on the head. There’s Queen Airhead herself as mentioned in R253 and two of his ‘refollow friends’ posting holiday snaps from Mexico. OK they’re on holiday but the news about Ukraine is worldwide so I won’t accept the “Oh I didn’t realise” excuse. At least Ben’s done a couple of reposts about the conflict so maybe he hasn’t totally succumbed to Hollyweird yet. Although he is in a country which shares a border with it so difficult to ignore! Would love to know what Netflix are thinking about the whole situation re filming.

by Anonymousreply 256February 26, 2022 8:32 PM

R255 what there was an original JH hater besides us? Where is this blog?

R256 if I were Netflix Canada would be looking pretty good right now. Ukraine is already having food shortages and they are two days in, refugees are flooding into Poland. Budapest is not getting from Ukraine. It’s a fantasy show just do what all the marvel movies do and spend months in front of a green screen.

by Anonymousreply 257February 26, 2022 10:57 PM

R257 I don’t remember the name of the blog but she used to post a lot about her

by Anonymousreply 258February 26, 2022 11:11 PM

R257 In an admiring or critical way? It would be pretty good if she was an admirer to start with but now no longer is… it would help me believe that Benny Boy might actually have or will come to his senses at some stage!

by Anonymousreply 259February 27, 2022 5:17 AM

R259 I remember she didn’t hesitate to mock her every time she did something stupid. Okay I got it, it was actually 100 days about her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260February 27, 2022 9:03 AM

R260 Thanks for the link! Not really a fan then… pity 🤣

by Anonymousreply 261February 27, 2022 10:07 AM

Oooop Lily James posted some thirst pix from Milan, and Benny Boy liked her post within the hour (not exactly sure when he double tapped, both hands might’ve been busy for a while 😉) He’s really trying to get some attention from her, no doubt, but she’s steadfastly ignoring him. Now he knows how his fans feel when he ignores them 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 262February 27, 2022 4:38 PM

By the by if you need some hot stuff to obsess about, watch Vikings Valhalla.

by Anonymousreply 263February 27, 2022 5:02 PM

R262 well she dated a married man so they definitely have some stuff in common

by Anonymousreply 264February 27, 2022 5:40 PM

Wonder if he is watching Pam and tommy, that show that Pamela Anderson refuses to support because it’s basically exploiting her life.

Lily has a boyfriend so not sure why Benny is so supportive of her all the sudden. Such a social climber. Anything to be part of the popular crowd. Although after her affair with the married man who has a very rich wife, not sure how popular Lily is these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265February 27, 2022 8:18 PM

R265 she wasn’t super popular after that snorting drugs pic at the park so I’m sure it was even worse after that papwalk with that married actor

by Anonymousreply 266February 27, 2022 8:35 PM

R265 R266 I think she seems to have a habit of dating her co-stars so maybe she had a hookup with Seb 🤣 Benny didn’t like her previous 2 posts - Seb was in one and possibly her bf ? in the other so maybe it ruined his fantasies. But he obviously couldn’t resist the ‘tits on show’ vibe on her recent one!

by Anonymousreply 267February 27, 2022 9:07 PM

R267 well Sebastian isn’t known to be super faithful so I wouldn’t be surprised

by Anonymousreply 268February 27, 2022 9:20 PM

I didn’t know about the drugs in the park, this girl is so messy. At least JH is curating her crazy.

by Anonymousreply 269February 28, 2022 3:33 AM

I also didn't know about this. Since we have so little to talk about, I think a little leeway is allowed. Please someone enlighten me? What was the story of her and the married man?

by Anonymousreply 270February 28, 2022 5:53 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271February 28, 2022 6:46 AM

I totally object to this successful woman being called „a mess“. What do we know what happened with Dominic? He was the cheater. Who knows what he told her. I absolutely refuse this mysoginist stance.

by Anonymousreply 272February 28, 2022 11:16 AM

Cheating is a choice that both people make. There are many choices they happen along the way. She did embarrass his wife on the worlds stage by being very public about whatever was happening. We don’t know what happened outside those suggestive pictures, but she did cancel her press tour after they came out which looks guilty. Then threatened to tell the truth which never came to light. To say that this story is rooted in misogyny and that Lily is devoid of any responsibility is not a fair a representation. Even if Dominic is a rich asshole who openly cheats on his royalty adjacent wife.

by Anonymousreply 273February 28, 2022 2:20 PM

R273 Yes - that old cliché of ‘it takes two to tango’ is so true. I always just hope that any guilty parties involved in cheating get caught by karma sometime in their future. And if they’re public figures that we get to witness it!

by Anonymousreply 274February 28, 2022 5:10 PM

I have to tell you I agree. I don't think its misogynistic. Ben himself has also been called out in these threads for having a relationship with a married woman.

by Anonymousreply 275February 28, 2022 6:36 PM

I think consenting adults can do whatever they like and bear the consequences of their choices. That is also my stance on Ben and the Ho. I like neither narrative. Not that of the succubus, neither that of the home wrecker.

by Anonymousreply 276February 28, 2022 9:24 PM

This is not a good development for anyone in Hungary besides their crazy pro-Putin administration. 😬 If this leads to Hungary’s expulsion from NATO I hope Ben and that whole production realize they need to GTFO immediately

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277February 28, 2022 10:21 PM

R276 No one needs labels of any kind, man or woman or any identity in between. What does matter though, is did the cheated on spouse/significant other consent too? I pass no judgment on swingers as I agree, consenting adults get to do what they want. As long as *everybody* consents. But is that how all cheating relationships can be qualified? Very likely not, and that's what should be remembered. Always.

by Anonymousreply 278February 28, 2022 11:27 PM

R277 Oh oh, that’s not good. Netflix need to shut down production there ASAP. Remaining there shows they are accepting of Hungary’s pro-Putin stance.

by Anonymousreply 279March 1, 2022 7:48 AM

R277 WTF? Yeah Netflix needs to get out of there. I would be worried for my safety if I was the cast and the crew. Also Netflix it doesn’t look great supporting vile people. S&B has some bad karma. First a pandemic messes with season 1 and now season 2 we might be on the brink of another world war.

by Anonymousreply 280March 1, 2022 2:35 PM

Well Orban‘s argument is not that horrible, there are many ethnic hungarians living in Ukraine. It is just a great fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 281March 1, 2022 3:40 PM

Another Thai massage for Ben and more fan stalkers on the streets of Budapest 🙄 Guess he’s happy to let others post some pix of himself…. saves him doing it.

by Anonymousreply 282March 1, 2022 6:13 PM

Orban is at least beginning to make noises about the invasion and they are allowing refugees into the country. He’s well known for being pro Putin so I guess he’s trying to avoid getting caught in the crossfire. And remembering that Ben and the cast are still in Budapest for now. Would rather they don’t have to start packing into subway stations along with a of fan stalkers 😁 Look how far Putin is from him in the pic tho 😁 that’s extreme social distancing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283March 2, 2022 6:34 AM

R283 *along with a mob of fan stalkers*

by Anonymousreply 284March 2, 2022 6:35 AM

I’m sorry but the hell did the managed to get a job on broadway ??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285March 2, 2022 7:40 AM

R283 and Calahan was there too on February 13th

by Anonymousreply 286March 2, 2022 8:03 AM

R285 Ye Olde Casting Couch?? 😈 Or she paid someone?! It’s the only thing I can think of 🤣

And wonder what HoDaddy will think of her new job… I take it that Trump is the unnamed POTUS…. wasn’t he a big supporter? Not quite on the same level as The Activist but she could still ruffle feathers with this.

Now Benji hasn’t liked the post (yet) but I’m betting he will. She posted it past is bedtime so maybe he hasn’t seen it yet but it’s obviously something BB would usually double tap on.

R286 Now I know that Jessie went along last time, and it’s probably *really* not PC to say so, but Thai massage just has such seedy connotations for me. Young women getting trafficked into those jobs which are often just off-street brothels. I guess this one must be OK tho… family run perhaps? I really do hope so. Wouldn’t like to think that any of the male cast were supporting denigration of women in any way so hopefully I’m just being too judgmental.

by Anonymousreply 287March 2, 2022 8:21 AM

R285 R287 Ben’s eventually liked the post as expected. If he leaves it another month to like something of hers I’ll be happy.

by Anonymousreply 288March 2, 2022 12:03 PM

Well apparently anyone can be on Broadway these days. She is not the exemplary talent that she is revering in her post, we all know this.

Honestly that show looks absolutely awful. I can see it having a short run because tickets are expensive and why would anyone waste time watching her run around a stage? She is problematic enough.

Imagine writing such an insensitive post while a war breaks out and then touting a play that has political roots. To be funny it has to be honest, so what truth is she pulling from? The fact that she has a pattern of behavior that is extremely problematic?

Being on Broadway is one of Bens dreams, surprised he liked it. Maybe he is trying to buy his way just like her, which is why he still supports her. He has been shown what money can get. Instagram followers, parts on Broadway, a wine company. Skies the limit. Just have to sell your soul.

by Anonymousreply 289March 2, 2022 1:47 PM

Well they let anyone do interviews these days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290March 2, 2022 4:35 PM

R290 What in the hell the point of waiting *MONTHS* to release an interview that literally contains not one single bit of information that we haven't already read in other outlets *MONTHS* *AGO*. What. Is. The. Point.

by Anonymousreply 291March 2, 2022 5:49 PM

I don’t understand how that person managed to get an interview with him? They seems to be a fan account ? Looks like anyone can go see ne be like Ben I have questions for you

by Anonymousreply 292March 2, 2022 7:42 PM

That interview is stale! Did BB even share it? Does he care at all?

Also my favorite tweet describing JH’s Broadway show. A bunch of comedians and Julianne hough hahaha I see no lies

by Anonymousreply 293March 2, 2022 9:08 PM

R290 That tweet’s unavailable now …. Who did the interview?? I see we’ve got one from LDNmusicmag now (months old but new pix at least) was it that one?? Yeah and .. what is the point?!!!

by Anonymousreply 294March 2, 2022 9:20 PM

R294 just the person being excited about their interview with Ben being up, it’s just odd because that account just seemed to be a random fan account ? They had a picture of Freddy as their icon

by Anonymousreply 295March 3, 2022 9:48 AM

R295 the account is private now btw

by Anonymousreply 296March 3, 2022 9:48 AM

I’m sure the Ho won’t be able to resist jumping into her private jet to go to NYC for rehearsals etc, and then we’ve got the actual run of the play, so at least she won’t be in LA that much if Ben heads back there, should Netflix wrap up filming quicker than expected! 😁 would just be happier if he’s not around her. There doesn’t seem to be much happening on the Charlie front right now so she might be at a loose end…. again.

by Anonymousreply 297March 3, 2022 12:36 PM

I think my favorite part of this promo, is that The Ho only gets one momentary cameo, and that she gets left behind as the only one to have approved a bad message.

Life does imitate art after all. Perfect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298March 3, 2022 5:54 PM

Her last two posts have got 6K and 12.4K respectively- says it all I think. No-one gives a f🤡🤡k, love 🤣

by Anonymousreply 299March 3, 2022 6:06 PM

So here's some oh so fun breaking news from the AP. But first let me remind and *stress*, there may ALWAYS be fog of war mistakes on breaking news information.

AP is reporting that Russia has begun shelling the largest nuclear power plant in Ukraine (it's also the biggest in all of Europe). Considering the size of this plant,*IF* it properly fails, it will make Chernobyl (a MUCH smaller plant) look like a minor accident.

Why is anyone still in neighboring countries again? If the winds change and blow eastward. . . .

by Anonymousreply 300March 4, 2022 12:04 AM

Did charlie make his profile private? No public celebration of your girls news? He wasn’t in Vegas.

Yeah she is pathetic, I cannot wait for all the reviews to just bash her. You know they will, she is not a great actor. If she just danced around maybe. Who knows Ben could meet her in NY.

If I was an investor on a Netflix show and they were shooting so close to that chaos I would not feel great about my investment. They should have left yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 301March 4, 2022 1:36 AM

R301 Yes, not comforting at all 🥺 I hope it’s fake news tbh

I really doubt BB would bother to buy a ticket to go and see that (yawwwwn) play. I predict we won’t see him anywhere near it. Or her.

by Anonymousreply 302March 4, 2022 9:26 AM

R301 R302 looks like it is true….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303March 4, 2022 9:29 AM

The reactor was not on fire. Weren‘t we all taught that they survive even plane crashes?

by Anonymousreply 304March 4, 2022 12:41 PM

R304 It’s still ridiculously reckless behaviour, no? Would you like to live next to one which was being shelled? 😬

by Anonymousreply 305March 4, 2022 1:41 PM

R305 i was being cynical. Pro nuclear energy arguments always are: NOTHING can happen.

by Anonymousreply 306March 4, 2022 5:22 PM

R306 Sorry, missed the irony 😁

by Anonymousreply 307March 4, 2022 6:19 PM

Those lips and that makeup are awful. Finally she shared something about the war, a little late hun. What’s up with BB being mia?

by Anonymousreply 308March 5, 2022 12:22 AM

R308 Guess he's too busy getting Thai massages. Do you know how hard he works? I mean, he shows up. Where someone else does his hair. And someone else does his makeup. And someone else dresses him. And other people set everything up for him, and then re-set it all up for him all day long. And then he speaks in front of a camera for a couple minutes at a time. The man obviously needs his me time.

by Anonymousreply 309March 5, 2022 12:41 AM

R308 R309 He was fairly busy double tapping yesterday - in between hair and makeup? 😁

by Anonymousreply 310March 5, 2022 7:51 AM

Again the Twitter « sleuths » had everything wrong, calahan is still dating that girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311March 6, 2022 6:06 PM

R311 I really can't be bothered to check myself, cause I really don't care who he's dating.. but are we sure that's just happened? Calahan's in Paris? Just for a day cause they're all still filming, or. . . ?

by Anonymousreply 312March 6, 2022 6:25 PM

R312 he was in Paris, at least this weekend?, with her because she’s at the Fashion week. So maybe he just had some days off

by Anonymousreply 313March 6, 2022 6:31 PM

R312 R313 A fan posted some pics with Calahan today and the location says Paris..

by Anonymousreply 314March 6, 2022 6:46 PM

R314 Clickable link, sorry lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315March 6, 2022 6:47 PM

R313 R315 Well I would say thanks, except that you just horribly dashed my hopes of a steamy Ben/Calahan backpack romance. Oh well.. ;)

by Anonymousreply 316March 6, 2022 7:13 PM

R311 I don’t care either tbh but for what it’s worth, I think she dumped him for a hot second cos she unfollowed him and changed captions on some posts, then he posted a goofy Ben-type “I’ll always adore you and I’m still here” song (someone else’s tho not him singing!) on his story. It seems to have done the trick as now she’s refollowed him and he’s in Paris with her *shrugs*

by Anonymousreply 317March 6, 2022 7:14 PM

R316 I’m team Ben/Calahan too. I’m heartbroken lol

by Anonymousreply 318March 6, 2022 7:25 PM

Not body shaming at all but I remember saying they were surprised that Calahan wasn’t dating Danielle, mostly based on her bodytype, but doesn’t Taylor has a similar body type? She’s not as skinny as I thought

by Anonymousreply 319March 6, 2022 8:16 PM

R319 I reckon Miss LaShae freaked over the photo Danielle posted of her and Cal sitting on the trailer steps in bathrobes. It did look very friendly. It was right around then that she unfollowed him etc.

by Anonymousreply 320March 6, 2022 9:30 PM

Maybe she unfollowed him etc to avoid fan stalking

by Anonymousreply 321March 7, 2022 6:04 AM

R321 She didn’t have a problem before that .. and is now refollowing him

by Anonymousreply 322March 7, 2022 9:05 AM

Well they have three kids so I doubt Benny B was holding his breath in case they break up he can win her back. Well no go my man. Also Josh is such an upgrade from our Benny boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323March 7, 2022 6:20 PM

R323 I thought they were married already

by Anonymousreply 324March 7, 2022 7:03 PM

Word on the street (aka from a friend who worked at the Oscar nominee luncheon today) is that Andrew Garfield and his new girl have already broken up. She apparently posted a video on her story yesterday happily singing something like “go fuck yourself” or “you’re so fucking dumb” and it was apparently about him lol what’s up with these artsy brunettes dating Ben, Calahan, and Andrew and then being subtly dramatic about it on social media

by Anonymousreply 325March 7, 2022 10:30 PM

R325 that fan on Twitter who is excessively obsessed with her is probably going to be more upset than he is lol

by Anonymousreply 326March 7, 2022 10:35 PM

I cannot tell is andrew is becoming an asshole from everyone telling him he is the greatest actor of his generation. His ex bf model lady is super hot so like what are you doing?

by Anonymousreply 327March 7, 2022 10:53 PM

R327 remember that blind item about her? Trying to be the next JH and I my dating people that can be beneficial for her career ? I’m not sure that woman is that great

by Anonymousreply 328March 7, 2022 11:04 PM

I think models probably can’t hold or put up with nonstop conversations about feelings and pseudo intellectual conversations about the psyche of characters for long periods of time. He has also had a crazy busy year and the award campaigns are intense so maybe she wasn’t getting enough attention 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who knows. He has to start promoting another series without any real break from the award campaign

by Anonymousreply 329March 7, 2022 11:07 PM

R328 oh I didn’t see that, haven’t been keeping up on the andrew tea. I also feel like that is half of Hollywood. Everyone trying to level up.

R329 that series looks like a bad true detective. Andrew doesn’t hold the gravitas.

by Anonymousreply 330March 7, 2022 11:11 PM

Ah yes this one. Maybe Andrew was just used

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331March 7, 2022 11:15 PM

R331 You could certainly read it that way. Btw she didn’t pick role models very well if she was trying to emulate the Ho.

by Anonymousreply 332March 8, 2022 10:54 AM

Did they not break up? Both look not happy though so there is that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333March 8, 2022 7:54 PM

R333 that crazy fan account is saying it’s probably from this weekend. Maybe they broke off right after 😂

by Anonymousreply 334March 8, 2022 8:26 PM

How sad to have your last moment with someone before they dump you documented for all time by justjared.

Those pics are way different from the holding hand ones from a month ago so wouldn’t be surprised if andrew was like yeah I cannot, gotta go.

Hopefully he can find a good one. Seems to be difficult for the Leo man these days considering BB and Andrew are creeping towards middle age and can’t seem to find one woman that is suitable.

by Anonymousreply 335March 8, 2022 8:57 PM

I think Andrew and Ben share wardrobe and drawer space. They both dress the same. Dorky.

by Anonymousreply 336March 8, 2022 9:15 PM

R336 Wait, has Andrew committed the unforgivable sin of wearing an ill-fitting all beige disaster too??? An intervention needs to be made!!!

by Anonymousreply 337March 8, 2022 10:17 PM

I mean who knows for sure if it’s true they also may have just had a fight and are taking some space but that Just Jared seems kind of ridiculously fake, especially compared to the cute previous once, considering they don’t even seem to have been caught in the same frame in any of the pics. Except for his car (which they made sure to mention) being the common thing between their pics those pics could have been taken at a different place/time for both of them. Also the article says they were taken Monday afternoon but he was very easily and verifiably at the Oscar luncheon Monday afternoon so if it was a publicity strategy it wasn’t a very well thought out one. Also this article on the lunch confirms the nominees had a plus one, so why would she be making fuck you jingles at home or wherever she was while he didn’t seem to go with a plus one at all? It’s not like she was otherwise engaged like some of the absent but famous and employed spouses of other attendees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338March 9, 2022 2:50 AM

I wasn’t even going to say this because I don’t have any photographic evidence or way to verify it, but since we are all bored I might as well throw it out there in case the DL super sleuths come up with anything. My former coworker is convinced she saw Ben in LA over the weekend but won’t tell me where because she said it was basically outside the production office of a major major film currently in the process of casting and she doesn’t want to blow his cover or embarrass him by starting a rumor about a role that may have been mistaken or didn’t work out. I have my theories on what film she may be referring to but I thought it was impossible that we would be in LA with their tight film schedule until I saw that Calahan was in Paris over the weekend. I guess there’s a slight possibility if they all had a short break inbetween blocks or something, but feel free to disprove this if anyone has any hints. My curiosity is piqued

by Anonymousreply 339March 9, 2022 3:11 AM

R339 well he wasn’t sport anywhere this weekend, Danielle was in Ireland, Calahan in Paris (but they have both smaller roles). I think it could be definitely be a possibility, after all I don’t think his role his going be that big this season. I hope it works out for him, hopefully he get cast in a good movie for once

by Anonymousreply 340March 9, 2022 7:32 AM

Imagine posting that kind of stupid tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341March 9, 2022 10:00 AM

R339 Oh is that the film he was allegedly cast in some time ago or a different one I wonder? Interesting, though. Let’s see what leaks out!

R341 Totally pathetic! Anyway he only posted his usual kinda ‘celebrating women’ story so sorry to disappoint!

by Anonymousreply 342March 9, 2022 11:43 AM

And wouldn’t they just have zoomed? Rather than a really long flight there and back? Who knows tho.

by Anonymousreply 343March 9, 2022 4:29 PM

Maybe he had to do a screen test for the studio. The zoom option seems like a money saver, but who knows. That is a long flight. Also we don’t know for sure anything. BB looks like other white men so could have been someone else, we have had people make up things here before.

by Anonymousreply 344March 9, 2022 7:11 PM

JH having an Erika Jayne moment, it’s called waterproof mascara!

by Anonymousreply 345March 9, 2022 8:13 PM

Just going to put a thought out there, literally only a thought.. What are the chances Netflix finally decided to go another route and get the hell out of a warzone's neighbor? Is that maybe why actors were (maybe??) elsewhere the past few days? Reports are that trains of refugees are specifically making their way to/through Budapest. There's mixed reporting today saying the two nuclear reactors under Russian control have been removed from the grid, and the IAEA can no longer monitor them. That's not a guarantee of the worst outcome, but the *potential* just increased rather dramatically. So what are the chances they've taken the more expensive but faarrrrrrrrr wiser and safer choice and gotten out? Either just pressing pause till this ends, or setting up shop somewhere else..

by Anonymousreply 346March 10, 2022 1:35 AM

R346 I was thinking the same thing after seeing footage on the news tonight of the main Budapest train station…it’s like a full on refugee crisis transportation and holding area at the packed train station so I’m sure they are seeing the impacts of it around the city. The intel the US government released today that Putin may be planning a false flag attack to justify using chemical weapons in Ukraine is going to cause an even larger mass exodus of refugees because the devastation of chemical weapons can be far worse on civilians than the current occasional (but still awful) hits on civilian targets. If people continue to stream into Budapest at this rate they may need to turn the huge sound stages and historical places they are filming at into shelters, although I think the Hungarian government would also hate to harm one of their largest sources of foreign investment considering how hard they worked to keep the film industry filming during covid. Productions there use an almost all Hungarian crew too so they would also have to consider the impact of all those people losing their employment. If they actually chose to move production I’m not sure they would really keep that a secret though. I can’t imagine they are having as fun a time as they did last time though with this going on. Jessie at least strikes me as the type who would be trying to let them all host refugees in their homes or something. At least they probably no longer have to worry as much about the stalker tourism that was happening before this shit went down

by Anonymousreply 347March 10, 2022 3:30 AM

Lewis is still there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348March 10, 2022 3:38 AM

Guess they have several locations. There is the stuff at sea, stuff at palace and so forth. Very likely.

by Anonymousreply 349March 10, 2022 8:28 AM

Guess they maybe will speed things up as much as possible and then head to Vancouver? Probably too difficult and expensive to just up sticks unless they really didn’t have a choice.

by Anonymousreply 350March 10, 2022 1:19 PM

I guess Andrew and Ben do have things in common

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351March 10, 2022 3:53 PM

R351 okay it got deleted but it was a blind from deuxmoi possibly about Alyssa calling the paps on her and Andrew

by Anonymousreply 352March 10, 2022 4:40 PM

Doesn’t surprise me from what we have all heard about her. I thought andrew was dumb for making that move, but maybe it was best for him to dump her right after they went public. Get toxic out of his moment. I did like her one song though not gonna lie.

by Anonymousreply 353March 10, 2022 5:37 PM

Has Ben done anything at all lately?

by Anonymousreply 354March 10, 2022 6:21 PM

R354 A Question For The Ages, that is. Should be a fucking Philosophy course on it.

by Anonymousreply 355March 10, 2022 7:34 PM

R353 I actually like her music I don’t know if I just found it on a stressful day but I thought it was super relaxing lol I forget which song I listened to though. Maybe I’ll revisit someday.

That one AG fan is gatekeeping the hell out of Alyssa haha it’s so weird I can’t really imagine being that invested in any celeb relationship. I certainly can’t imagine the BB fandom reacting that way to his next public endeavor. They all know this comes with the territory and if that old blind was true and she really is following JH’s playbook she probably even submitted at least one of the several Deuxmoi blinds that have shown up about them over the last few months. All publicity is good publicity when you are looking for Spotify traffic and the right person to discover your “talent” and offer you the next rung on the Hollywood ladder

by Anonymousreply 356March 10, 2022 9:14 PM

R355 if there’s going to be a course on this at least one of the chapters needs to be about why BB can have such a chokehold on my recurring hyperfocus subject list when he literally only does something once every 2 years and makes music that makes me literally cringe. Maybe Tricia and Thomas can teach this course with a special guest lecture from Jack on his supreme swag design skills

by Anonymousreply 357March 10, 2022 9:22 PM

R356 that fan does that with every relationship he ever had, it’s extremely weird

by Anonymousreply 358March 10, 2022 9:23 PM

Note that the Ho’s recent ‘job’ posts have had shockingly low interactions for the alleged size of her follower fan base but one of her manufactured ‘photoshoots’ has got around 26K. Read the room, Jules… no-one cares that you’re working just that you’re wearing nice clothes/boots!!! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 359March 12, 2022 2:26 PM

Well she does want to be an influencer. Calling the paps on yourself and walking around “ignoring” the camera is influencer behavior. The headbands though, she needs to stop with those. Really curious to see how well that show will do. Will be surprised if it makes any money really. Wonder if BB will be her opening night guest?

by Anonymousreply 360March 12, 2022 2:56 PM

R360 I don’t think he’d even take a free ticket for it. I think he now cares about her as much as we do (ie not a lot!) 😁

by Anonymousreply 361March 12, 2022 3:48 PM

She is so manic

by Anonymousreply 362March 12, 2022 10:35 PM

Out of his cave

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363March 13, 2022 2:04 PM

What is his thing with woman’s sunglasses?

by Anonymousreply 364March 13, 2022 3:02 PM

R364 Didn’t notice… are they?! 😁

So, Benny on public transport in Budapest then?

by Anonymousreply 365March 13, 2022 7:04 PM

Wouldn‘t it be fun if there was a „wear a mask“ sign right behind?

by Anonymousreply 366March 13, 2022 7:56 PM

So either he’s already back in Budapest or he never left

by Anonymousreply 367March 13, 2022 8:16 PM

I go with he never left

by Anonymousreply 368March 14, 2022 6:00 PM

They’re halfway done with the season

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369March 14, 2022 6:19 PM

R369 Must. Resist. Urge. To. Mock. "Filming. At. The. Speed. Of. Light." Comment. Do people not know how cameras work??? ;)

Anyway, I very quickly checked that what's on Netflix site, and all I could find was a reference to an updated filming schedule they found, which said filming was to go through mid-May. They didn't cite the source that I saw, so grain of salt and all..

by Anonymousreply 370March 14, 2022 10:01 PM

R370 well the show is supposed to be on Netflix this year so they better work quickly

by Anonymousreply 371March 14, 2022 10:27 PM

They also said filming of Shadow and Bone season 2 is half way over they didn’t say anything about the Six of Crows portion, so they might be correct but also not necessarily meaning everyone will wrap in Budapest in May. The SOC cast seemed to start slightly later so I don’t know if they would be done as quickly

by Anonymousreply 372March 15, 2022 4:32 AM

Out again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373March 15, 2022 2:12 PM

R373 And she’s now getting harassed about the photo location apparently as she’s supposedly from Vienna!

by Anonymousreply 374March 15, 2022 3:57 PM

What's this then???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375March 15, 2022 5:32 PM

R375 the account is private, what was it?

by Anonymousreply 376March 15, 2022 5:51 PM

R376 Her bio says she's in casting for Hulu.

by Anonymousreply 377March 15, 2022 5:55 PM

R377 I didn’t checked that Ben strayed following her, I thought it was something she posted , my bad.

by Anonymousreply 378March 15, 2022 5:57 PM

R378 started 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 379March 15, 2022 6:38 PM

I’m confused who is this girl? Is she his new gf? Why does the Hulu casting director matter?

by Anonymousreply 380March 15, 2022 6:41 PM

R380 We’re interested in the Hulu director because it could mean a new project

by Anonymousreply 381March 15, 2022 6:45 PM

R381 Or just a shout out to her from Ben in the hopes of picking up a role! They worked together before. Or yeah it could be a possible new project, we’ll no doubt just need to wait and see.

Re the new pic of him, Jessie and Daisy in a café with a fan … there’s confusion over where it was taken as the fan is from Vienna but she hasn’t said where the pic was taken. So either a day trip or another fan stalking in Budapest. Such a shame he picked two cast members who post even less than he does to go with!

by Anonymousreply 382March 15, 2022 9:05 PM

She thought it was a good look did she

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383March 16, 2022 1:06 PM

R383 Awful. About as sexy as a dish of cold rice pudding. And as for that sack-like thing she wore on GMA recently! 🙄 The outfit she wore for her last manufactured photoshoot and the yellow suit thing for the play promo shots…. has she stopped paying her stylist bills or something??!! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 384March 16, 2022 2:39 PM

R383 R384 I think this was my favorite part.. From the attention whore that professionally calls the paparazzi All. The. Fucking. Time. to stir up gossip about her personal life. Does it make you a consumate bullshit artist, or just a particularly odious one when even you can't see through your own grift?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385March 16, 2022 4:46 PM

R385 I skipped through and didn’t read the caption so thanks for pointing that out, I laughed so hard when I read it! Lordy does she inhabit a parallel universe or what!!!! Obviously it’s ‘different’ when Jules calls them, she’s just ‘self-promoting’ 😉😂 What a hypocrite she is 😂

by Anonymousreply 386March 16, 2022 5:47 PM

Who is asking her about her personal life? She is always promoting her sex habits and bullshit in interviews. No one is asking her those things, she is putting them out herself. It’s the self importance for me. That picture is awful. All I see is giant thigh. Not sexy.

Hope BB can see the difference. He is promoting helping children in a war zone and she is posting about herself and her face and her clothes and her work.

by Anonymousreply 387March 16, 2022 6:50 PM

R387 No like from Benji since 1 March - he even managed to avoid what I thought would be certain BB clickbait - so I’m hoping it’s beginning to percolate through to our favourite numbskull that she’s just horribly, totally, utterly self-obsessed. I get it that she’s promoting upcoming projects - fair enough - but it’s story after story after story and post after post …. ooopsy one lil Ukraine post slipped in there … then it’s back to me me me me!!!

I can handle it if he only likes one of her posts a month (last gap in likes was just over that) so let’s see if he manages to resist for another 2 weeks. Maybe, maybe not. Would love to think he’s distancing himself from her as he’s finally realised what a shallow bitch she is and also that she is looking increasingly plastic and weirdly dressed even for her!!! But that’s probably wishful thinking 😉

I’m also interested to know what’s happening with the GDT upcoming series as desperate to see him (even beardless!) in something apart from S&B. Can’t seem to find anything unfortunately so,if anyone does spot any info about it….. 😊

by Anonymousreply 388March 16, 2022 8:43 PM

Awwww… little birthday tinkling of the ivories … BB to Chiké 😊

by Anonymousreply 389March 18, 2022 8:05 PM

R389 link!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390March 18, 2022 8:06 PM

I like that Ben didn’t share this, but his friend did. Maybe he is learning to not be self obsessed JH. He has some humility. That is nice to see.

by Anonymousreply 391March 19, 2022 5:39 PM

R391 I get the humility thing but does it seem like he has been unusually quiet since going to Budapest? It seems like last time he at least posted some goofy stories or random tweets about things, but I wasn’t paying very close attention so maybe I’m remembering wrong and just thinking about the BTS stuff after the first season was out. I guess he might think it’s insensitive to post anything light hearted considering what’s going on

by Anonymousreply 392March 21, 2022 6:38 AM

I thought it was a random girl sharing the pic but it’s apparently Archie sister (not that account but the one mentioned)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393March 21, 2022 8:40 AM

R393 oh god the Darklinas would normally be going wild over the physical contact…but a lot of them seemed to have moved on to other things

by Anonymousreply 394March 21, 2022 9:37 AM

God his head is small.

by Anonymousreply 395March 21, 2022 9:51 AM

R394 I saw a lot losing their mind over that one was « omg they have the same smile wonder what it was about » 🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 396March 21, 2022 10:08 AM

Yeah this time around he does seem oddly quite. He did post a lot of covers last time around and some bts stuff while they were shooting. I hope he has finally found someone. I mean Tom Hiddleston just got engaged and all the other brit pack are married with kids by now. Except andrew of course, but he is on his way to an oscar. Far from where Benny is at. Would love to see him with someone, anyone except JH and we all know why. Did anyone even watch her thing? How many stories can she post? She is never not on her phone.

by Anonymousreply 397March 21, 2022 2:58 PM

Ben is usually quiet while filming or even when he isn’t, it’s nothing surprising that he’s quiet, it was said multiple times btw, people noticed how he doesn’t post much when he has nothing to promote. I don’t see how him not posting on social medias means he could have found someone ? Do you stop posting on insta when you’re dating ?

by Anonymousreply 398March 21, 2022 3:54 PM

Bessie are being fed lately

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399March 21, 2022 6:25 PM

For someone as private as Ben I could see how seeing someone new could correlate with being more quiet on socials, but I think the biggest hint would mostly be he’s “quiet” in that he hasn’t been spotted out socializing with the cast as much as they have been, so one might argue he’s spending time with someone else. But with busy schedules and possibly some producer responsibilities on top of potential covid precautions it’s impossible to draw any real conclusions from that too.

The pap photos and public outings with Andrew and his new girl seemed to have stopped around the time it started to seem pretty obvious that Will was going to win the Oscar instead of him. I saw a clip that Andrew even admitting the campaign was over in some interview, so makes you wonder if the rumors about an “arrangement” for award season were actually true. I can’t imagine that being single when the camera zooms in on the Oscar winner is really terrible enough to be worried about having a gf for the award shows, but either way Andrew is probably also going to slip back into silent bachelorhood with Ben. It doesn’t seem like Ben was part of this early Brit pack they have all been talking about lately. They are probably all acquaintances at least, but I wonder if there was animosity from Andrew losing Caspian to Ben and Ben losing Twilight to Rob that kept Ben out of this core Brit group

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400March 21, 2022 6:25 PM

R399 I wonder why Kit isn’t in any of these cast pics? Although I definitely don’t keep up with everyone so maybe I just missed some with him there

by Anonymousreply 401March 21, 2022 6:28 PM

R400 during promo the cast keep saying Ben would leave earlier than anyone, he didn’t changed his habits

by Anonymousreply 402March 21, 2022 6:29 PM

R399 ugh they are being extra annoying about this one lol

by Anonymousreply 403March 21, 2022 6:59 PM

R403 of course they are, they’re already annoying for the little thing so imagine that picture, some are asking if they’re dating

by Anonymousreply 404March 21, 2022 7:17 PM

R402 Yeah him and Freddy 😁 this latest pic is a little cast outing without any newbies by the look of it but of course the Darklinas will be in a meltdown about it 🙄

by Anonymousreply 405March 21, 2022 7:31 PM

Netflix never missing an opportunity to fuel the fire 🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406March 21, 2022 9:20 PM

R406 Predictable 🙄

by Anonymousreply 407March 21, 2022 9:40 PM

So Ben liked julianne last post

by Anonymousreply 408March 21, 2022 11:54 PM

Just when there is hope. I watched a couple of the dances from her special and could it be any cheesier? Really who cares? There are far greater things happening in the world and all of them JH refuses to even acknowledge.

Wonder why Ben hasn’t said anything about Evan Rachel Woods doc on HBO. Are they not friends? She was in his music video. Does he believe she is a liar as all these people are saying on twitter? His silence is speaking. Gotta make sure he is liking his fairy’s vapid ass posts. At least Evan is trying to help others.

by Anonymousreply 409March 22, 2022 12:46 AM

R408 at least it’s project related rather than personal this time. Given his obsession with musicals, hopefully he’s more into the concept of paying tribute to some of those original numbers rather than anything personal to do with her

by Anonymousreply 410March 22, 2022 2:40 AM

R408 R410 And at least he’s leaving it three weeks or a month between likes these days. And left it one/two days after posting before he tapped. She’s been relegated to the back burner, I reckon. And he he likes musicals and probably thought, I’d better give it a like now that it’s aired. Has he watched it? Mmmm doubt it. He wouldn’t like them messing with the sacrosanct originals 🤣

by Anonymousreply 411March 22, 2022 7:54 AM

R409 I’d like to think he’s been supportive in private. Maybe a like or a public comment just doesn’t cut it when it comes to something serious like that?

by Anonymousreply 412March 22, 2022 7:56 AM

With MM suing ERW she needs public support. Especially from men. She is getting crucified on twitter. A public shout out or even like is the least BB can do for her. It is serious, so he should be supporting that because it is serious. His friend was tortured. What is the point of having a public platform then with 2 million followers? To like some bullshit musical puff piece that no one asked for?

by Anonymousreply 413March 22, 2022 3:44 PM

Sueing*

by Anonymousreply 414March 22, 2022 3:45 PM

R413 exactly it’s one thing to support her privately but she also needs public support

by Anonymousreply 415March 22, 2022 4:10 PM

Ben liked julianne latest post 🙄

by Anonymousreply 416March 22, 2022 6:33 PM

Love how she is just living her I’m a rich person life and literally not giving a fuck about anyone but herself. BB is all for it so we know what he is about. All that humanitarian stuff is just a ploy so you think he is a good guy. If he can sit in the penthouse and watch the world burn he is doing it.

by Anonymousreply 417March 22, 2022 6:37 PM

R416 She deleted the precious one he liked so guess he felt obliged to give another tap 🙄

by Anonymousreply 418March 22, 2022 7:09 PM

R418 *PREVIOUS* not precious 🤣

by Anonymousreply 419March 22, 2022 7:14 PM

More follows today … currently at 316! 250 well and truly forgotten 😁

by Anonymousreply 420March 22, 2022 8:28 PM

R470 yes and one of his follow is the a list

by Anonymousreply 421March 22, 2022 8:38 PM

R421 Is that significant or one of his random follows?

by Anonymousreply 422March 23, 2022 7:43 AM

Ben made it on deuxmoi. To me it prove that they’re the one who made up the « I saw him in Bristol ».

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423March 23, 2022 8:36 AM

R423 The DM thing is so funny! Started out trying to link to the arm in arm pic with Jessie and migrates to ‘it was during Westworld’ when asked for specific details? Oh… and yeah, ‘slept with a friend of mine’. Someone’s bored 🤣

by Anonymousreply 424March 23, 2022 10:25 AM

Dropped the last two follows 🤣

by Anonymousreply 425March 23, 2022 1:17 PM

And followed another new one, guy I’ve never heard of - but followed by Paddy Gibson too.

by Anonymousreply 426March 23, 2022 3:45 PM

R426 OK found him, talent agent at WME. And another new follow so we’re back to 316 😁

by Anonymousreply 427March 23, 2022 4:54 PM

Well we all know how flirty he is. Even the S&B cast was making fun of him. The first season of west world was literally two years before it aired, so long ago. The second season was right after punisher and there were all the rumors of all the New York girls. Didn’t we establish pixie wasn’t real, that was admitted. Crazy he hasn’t been linked to anyone besides JH since what 2018? I think there was someone else before we just never knew about. Before JH.

by Anonymousreply 428March 23, 2022 5:05 PM

R424 R428 Well "during the time of Westworld" was approximately the time his 35 yo ass started dating a 22 yo model. Someone may be bored R424, but it would not surprise me AT ALL if still majorly flirty AF Ben was (still is???) a big ol' whore. No surprise whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 429March 23, 2022 5:28 PM

R428 Don’t forget Peyton List who he was picking out paint colors and back garden designs with and who was possibly living at his house towards the end of 2019/ early 2020 while he was shooting in Budapest. That was likely his last more serious relationship that he sadly might have ruined once it looked like JH was about to become available again

by Anonymousreply 430March 24, 2022 2:37 AM

R430 I obviously don't know for sure, but I'd be willing to bet that timing is off. It's more likely to me that he was with Peyton in 2018 while shooting Punisher 2 and Gold Digger up until January 2019 when I believe it ended. And I don't think it had anything at all to do with The Ho.

by Anonymousreply 431March 24, 2022 3:26 AM

With Ben liking this tweet insinuating and acknowledging that he makes girls wet on the day Deuxmoi outs him as a Ho plus his erratic follow behavior on Instagram I hope this means Ben is getting back into his chaotic Westworld era of behavior or at least feeling confident from some new project because the fact that someone so boring is still of (significantly above average) interest to me is insane and unjustifiable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432March 24, 2022 7:04 AM

R432 Maybe it's Ben admitting to himself that he's literally NOTHING more than a hot piece of ass. There's nothing of interest to his mind. There's nothing of interest in his actions. He is *only* good looking. No wonder the only woman he could manage to snag was the professionally grifting empty vessel known as The Ho. Any woman of substance would expect Ben to have some substance too. I mean, Colin Firth did warn him that men are never interesting till they're 35, but everybody's *still* waiting for Ben to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 433March 24, 2022 12:04 PM

He most likely did not even get it. Or rather really look at it.

by Anonymousreply 434March 24, 2022 1:04 PM

R434 Yeah I’m sure Ben is more of a tapper than a reader of tweets/posts. The Activist thing with the Ho was a classic example. When he started getting shit-bombed in the replies he was probably thinking “What the f…..??!!” and *then* read it 😁too late to unlike by then!

by Anonymousreply 435March 24, 2022 2:03 PM

R433 Your assessment is 100% spot-on, but our Benny would I think literally rather die than give up his intellectual posturing and musical pretensions.

by Anonymousreply 436March 24, 2022 2:41 PM

Do we have any real proof of the Peyton thing except some random pap pics and some assumptions from Pinterest? I think they were just friends. Just like that girl on charmed who can sing, they were just friend and there are pics of them hugging on ig. I feel like if bb was really seeing someone he would make sure no one knew. Like no pap walks, nothing. He is weird like that. Yes offers nothing but a pretty face. He got this far with that face, but even the Ho was like no thanks so that says something. Have you listened to Brooks speak? Boring! She married that.

by Anonymousreply 437March 24, 2022 3:03 PM

R437 there is no prove just some speculation

by Anonymousreply 438March 24, 2022 4:05 PM

R436 Intellectual posturings. . . so Dunning-Kruger then? Do/Would any actual intellectual people in this world consider him a peer? Cause unlike his potential whoring ways, THAT actually would *greatly* surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 439March 24, 2022 5:26 PM

He is so lame. Even the interior design shared with peyton is boring. Well, we can‘t live at, let’s say, the heights of style and sophistication. I loved the Peyton Pinterest sleuthing success in itself though.

by Anonymousreply 440March 24, 2022 10:04 PM

You would think with all that money she would have some class. That coffee post, embarrassing. Also the head bands are so bad!

by Anonymousreply 441March 26, 2022 3:52 PM

That coffee post makes me nauseous - who wants to see her damn tongue dipping into a cappuccino??!! 🤢 Ben hasn’t seen fit to like it yet … truly hope he doesn’t 🤞

by Anonymousreply 442March 26, 2022 6:27 PM

Btw I did find it quite amusing that Ben - in his quest to like every one of Lily James’ posts - liked the one she posted yesterday of her boyfriend taking a picture of her 🤣 she wasn’t even in it apart from her knees 🤣

by Anonymousreply 443March 26, 2022 9:42 PM

And another fan stalking pic - at least that one lives in Budapest, so at least she didn’t increase her carbon footprint by flying there especially! Also a lot of these fans seem to look very similar or is it just me?! All watching the same ‘how to apply your makeup’ tutorials on YT?! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 444March 26, 2022 10:19 PM

R444 This pic confuses the Hell out of me though.. the first time I saw it earlier I assumed it was a wishful thinking manip cause it didn't make visual sense in my mind. The shadows on her face and hair are off to the side. The shadows on Ben's head are nearly directly below him. Though the shadow her head appears to cast on him are to the side (which makes sense with her face, not his), while the shadows on the buildings behind them also appear to be off to the side (like her). It's only Ben that doesn't make logical sense. How the Hell does his left ear (right side of pic) have sunlight on it??? That should be impossible given the rest of the pic!

Also why is she so much bigger than he is in the pic? They appear to be standing close enough to right next to each other (given the shadow she appears to cast on him), so there shouldn't be THAT much foreshortening of Ben.

I don't know if I'm reading too much into what I'm seeing because it didn't originally make sense, but this pic just reads as fishy to me.. *shrug*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445March 26, 2022 11:16 PM

R445 Yes the shadows are a bit inconsistent. She has possibly PS’d it before posting as apparently she got a load of hate when she posted a previous one… ie you’re ugly … which is just really mean and those immature idiots should look in the mirror first before heaping personal abuse on someone else just because they met some cast members!! So she’s possibly tried to take out any shadows on her face and possibly under it - her face looks like porcelain with no blemishes or even nose shade etc … am sure she’s used remove/smooth type tools on it. Guess I don’t blame her really even if she was *perhaps* stalking.

by Anonymousreply 446March 26, 2022 11:38 PM

R446 Correction - she does have nose shade but still looks filtered to me.

by Anonymousreply 447March 26, 2022 11:39 PM

R446 Possible, but that doesn't explain why the shadows on the buildings behind them match the shadows on her, but don't match the shadows on Ben. His ear in sunlight should be *impossible* given the context of the rest of the pic. Also doesn't explain the differences in their sizes. It just doesn't make visual, logical sense.

by Anonymousreply 448March 27, 2022 12:02 AM

His head is too small, that‘s why this looks weird

by Anonymousreply 449March 27, 2022 7:01 AM

R449 Yes, but she’s closer to the camera and he’s behind her. I’ve seen him irl and his head is just normal size in proportion to the rest of him 😁

by Anonymousreply 450March 27, 2022 12:46 PM

R450 that is his problem. Actors need huge heads.

by Anonymousreply 451March 27, 2022 6:58 PM

R451 But he’s got a huge ego 🤣 so that makes up for it

by Anonymousreply 452March 27, 2022 8:39 PM

Talking of huge egos, was wondering just how many stories and posts of her hair and makeup for the Oscars a certain fake fairy can share. Still wondering how the hell she made it onto the red carpet but apart from Just Jared - as far as I can tell - none of the other sites featured her in her yellow dress and big red lips getup on IG. Very happy about that, I have to say.

by Anonymousreply 453March 28, 2022 8:36 PM

R453 I guess she could proudly strut around at the after party knowing her shitty pre show entertainment wasn’t even the worst part of this Oscar season anymore. She looked 10 years older than normal at the vanity fair after party with some horrible eye makes up going on. And her fake ass hair is extra annoying on an evening that basically turned into alopecia awareness day. Amy Schumer missed an opportunity when she made that early sibling couple joke about the Gyllenhalls rather than the Houghs.

by Anonymousreply 454March 28, 2022 9:32 PM

R454 I just saw a tweet saying that she should have make that joke about them! Also saw that tweet and thought it was pretty funny. I just don’t know how julianne can hers to the Oscar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455March 28, 2022 9:49 PM

It seems the fans are on a bender earthing up old Ben related things and frequently dragging him in the process and it’s actually pretty funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456March 28, 2022 10:08 PM

He’s just liked the Ho’s latest reel … probably a shock reflex from seeing that dress and those lips swinging round 🤣

by Anonymousreply 457March 29, 2022 12:30 AM

R457 Well I don't know about shock reflex. . . he's been famous for always liking all his ex-girlfriend's thirst trap posts with his private account for years. He is male after all.

by Anonymousreply 458March 29, 2022 2:27 AM

R458 Yes of course he does… we know that, and I think we also knew he’d like at least one of her ‘Oscar job’ posts, as she’d already had her ‘pre-Oscar job’ double tap. Just let me enjoy making fun of Hough, why don’t ya? 🤣

by Anonymousreply 459March 29, 2022 8:01 AM

R459 Oh… a looky-likey?! 😈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460March 29, 2022 10:52 AM

Oh and another one - final one, I promise. But I have to fill in the empty No-Ben Barnes hours with something and this has amused my empty brain no end. Also, once Fresh Swill Wine and Kringy* finally crash and burn, she could always open a sofa upholstering company with those cushions she’s sporting. (*purposeful typo btw)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461March 29, 2022 6:08 PM

Interesting he likes the post with the song called solitude. You know how he loves secret messages with songs. Of course Charlie hasn’t been seen for months.

Still hoping the girl who didn’t choose him who wasn’t ready for a relationship, only to then be seen kissing some random model right after he put out that album they was about her, that she will come back around? Just as long as he likes her vapid posts. Also she looked boring. For the oscars the makeup was not good, the hair was mundane, that color is not for her. We all know all those Insta pics are highly edited, she loves to change her face.

by Anonymousreply 462March 29, 2022 7:18 PM

She looks terrible there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463March 29, 2022 8:23 PM

T463 Why does her pic make me think of The Nightmare before Christmas? 💀

by Anonymousreply 464March 29, 2022 9:12 PM

The woman has practically non-existent tits, yet that dress is so ill-fitting that "something" is rolling out and over the top of it. Why do women do this to themselves? Is the muffin-topping of tits intended to be flattering or sexy? To whom?

by Anonymousreply 465March 29, 2022 9:17 PM

Finally a pic of what she actually looks like! This is not what her Instagram shows. There is a completely different body and face presented on her Instagram. All those pics bb likes are lies basically.

Yes that dress does nothing for her. Why BB, why? I will never understand, her? That? Why?

by Anonymousreply 466March 29, 2022 9:27 PM

463 also she has no idea how to pose in that dress, what is she doing? Maybe if she actually worked it than it would be a better picture.

by Anonymousreply 467March 29, 2022 9:29 PM

I love how the comments about her are always, mostly, negative

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468March 29, 2022 9:34 PM

Ben dropping two likes onto pix of another pretty girl and causing mayhem in the process! In case you haven’t seen all the furore on Twitter, Ben liked Zoe Kravitz’s posts of her Oscar dresses but she commented about it being “the award show where we are screaming profanities and assaulting people on stage now” on both posts.

Twitter erupts! How *dare* he like these posts where she throws ‘shade onto Will Smith’ !!!! He’d better unlike them… right now!!!

Firstly, all she did was say the truth … are they now trying to pretend it didn’t happen because Will Smith apologised? Personally, I think she should maybe have just posted “look at my lovely dresses” pix and taken the Will comments to another separate discussion… like off the back of Will or Jada’s later posts. However she did what she did… and all she did was say what the whole world saw happen.

Secondly, I think Ben did his thing of tapping the pictures of the pwiddy ladies but didn’t read the captions. *Sighs*. When will he learn?? Read the captions before you tap, you big fool!!!

Thirdly, I’m almost positive he did then spot what she’d written on the second post, and thought “oooh! controversial!! better get that like off there” and unliked it. Whether he did or didn’t see the Twitter storm which then erupted … I’m not convinced he did tbh as he seemed to still be on IG and hadn’t liked anything on Twitter for a day. I think he then decided to check that first post too just in case and unliked it too on his own volition. Or… did he see the Twitter storm and chose to bow to the masses? Wuss, if so. Either way, he untapped … but all the girl did was say what happened so I don’t really understand why. Maybe just that lil bit too controversial for Benji, obviously…. Ben: *quick body swerve*

Fourthly, pity he didn’t unlike the Activist post and delete the Ho heart comment in the same way. But of course, Zoe does not follow him back so doubt she would even be aware he liked it in the first place, and we all know he was too scared to upset the Ho….. so no delete/unlike for her. Wuss!

Anyhow, once again… after being super inactive for a while our Benji has managed to cause a riot with two little taps - needs a refresher on keeping a low profile I think! But tbh.. little wonder why he doesn’t post anything much these days when you see the instant tsunamis that occur if he says or does the *littlest* thing that they don’t agree with.

I hate social media these days - it’s inhabited by screaming harpies who feel entitled to shout, yell and bully people who don’t agree with them. These fans need to sit down and just STFU… like Will Smith should’ve done.

by Anonymousreply 469March 30, 2022 10:02 AM

He seems to be avoiding a lot of things lately and it doesn’t make sense. Grow a pair and stand by what you believe in. Zoe was right. Will assaulted another person, why wouldn’t he like that? Why take it back? Where is the support for ERW? So what about twitter, Twitter is a vile place anyway. Where is his integrity?

Does anyone care about JH and these things she does? She went to that event not to support woman, but to take pictures and pretend she does. It was about her. Who won? Why didn’t she highlight those woman? Of course not, but had to get those pics of her on stage.

Is this what JH has done to Ben, made him a little bitch? He is 40, speak your mind. Stand for something.

by Anonymousreply 470March 30, 2022 2:54 PM

Even Will Smith said he was wrong in his apology. Why are people feeling some sort of way because Ben liked a picture with a caption explaining exactly what happened. There was an assault and then they gave that person who committed the assault an award with a standing ovation. Why are people like oh Ben needs to unlike this? I really don’t get that. Then he did unlike it because like three people on titter were like oh he should unlike this. Like wtf? Honestly wtf?

by Anonymousreply 471March 30, 2022 3:06 PM

Oh are his fans mad because he lied the pictures ? I didn’t saw anything, but they’re always mad about something when he doesn’t do as they like

by Anonymousreply 472March 30, 2022 5:05 PM

R472 obviously meant liked the pictures not lied 🤦🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 473March 30, 2022 7:02 PM

Not the Ho posting more of her own thirst pix of herself while others are able to repost other sites’ or photographers’ shots 🤣 desperate and sad…

by Anonymousreply 474March 30, 2022 9:00 PM

R474 Jules, you been on here? She’s actually found a couple of others’ to post 🙄 never heard of them tho 🤣 And enough already, we don’t need to see any more pix of you

by Anonymousreply 475March 30, 2022 9:37 PM

Does anyone follow an update account, about Ben, on Twitter ? A neutral one not one obsessed with his stupid show and ship

by Anonymousreply 476March 31, 2022 1:31 PM

R476 Not sure that exists… sorry 🤔🤣

by Anonymousreply 477March 31, 2022 8:03 PM

R476 R477 Sorry that was me being sarcastic as following on from Ben’s ‘LikeGate’ the other night, some of the comments I saw were ridiculous.

The only neutral one I know and follow is benbarnesfan… you’ll find anything actually worth seeing on there! 😁

by Anonymousreply 478March 31, 2022 8:41 PM

R478 I’m following that one already, guess they’re hard to find 😂 but there is no news about him so… I’ve saw nothing of those tweets about his like on Zoë post does anyone have a link or screenshot ?

by Anonymousreply 479March 31, 2022 9:18 PM

R479 Oh okay, they’re the only one I can recommend, didn’t realise you were already following. If you’ve got notifs on then whenever the hell Benny does do something, you’ll see it! He’s doing nothing much right now apart from filming and this is how it used to be. But after the tsunami of music and merch posting, it now feels super quiet. As to the LikeGate stuff, I can’t bring myself to look at it all again … just search Zoe on his hashtag and you’ll find them!! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 480March 31, 2022 9:49 PM

I hadn‘t realized Andrew was in TWO Oscar nominated films and even one that won stuff. Lol! I‘m sure Ben can‘t bring himself to hate Will Smith.

by Anonymousreply 481April 1, 2022 7:45 PM

R481 Well Ben has long extolled the virtues of non-violence. . . . No, Ben just manically deletes and blocks anyone who voices their disapproval or criticism of His Woman on social media. A "favor" she never returns for him. But that is how misogyny works after all. Everyone knows women are weak and need that kind of protection.

by Anonymousreply 482April 1, 2022 8:43 PM

R481 I Hope one day Andrew will finally win an Oscar, he deserves it

by Anonymousreply 483April 1, 2022 11:08 PM

I know it’s not Ben but Calahan and his girlfriend unfollowed each other again, they seems so messy lol

by Anonymousreply 484April 1, 2022 11:09 PM

R484 Yes I know it’s not Ben but it’s something to gossip about - seeing as how Barnes is giving us nothing 🤣 ‘very busy person’ well he is filming after all.

I was kinda expecting that, she seems quite high maintenance and dolly diva - I theorised that she broke up with him the last time *maybe* due to the very friendly pic of her and Cal in their dressing gowns which Danielle posted around that time. I felt then that the gf had got very used to Cal being around her a lot and it must’ve been a bit of a shock to the system when he had to go off to Budapest and indulge in fan-pleasing BTS pix. I get it… but love, don’t date an actor if you don’t wanna have to watch him (fake) kissing/banging other women on screen. Ofc some costars do take their ‘work’ home, as we know.

Last time tho, Cal didn’t unfollow her and posted a soppy song to win her back. It worked and we then got all those glimpses of TMI handwritten notes either from him to her or vice versa on his story, and all the lovey dovey pix and stories from Paris.

Call me a cynic or a prophet of doom but even tho I don’t care one way or the other about them… something said to me then, bet this doesn’t last!!! 🤔

by Anonymousreply 485April 1, 2022 11:52 PM

And it was finally confirmed Andrew Garfield and his GF broke up too lol guess she was only useful for award season after all. Rob still seems to dog sit for his exs dogs so he obviously knows that’s the only true way to find happiness in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 486April 2, 2022 7:59 AM

Andrew probably has better offers now.

by Anonymousreply 487April 2, 2022 9:10 AM

If it’s to post something like that, you shouldn’t post at all Ben

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488April 2, 2022 6:53 PM

Why no?

Did JH shorten her nose? She does so much to her face, but her nose looks shorter. No? Ben? No?

by Anonymousreply 489April 2, 2022 7:14 PM

Andrew and his gf- love how it is their schedules are hectic is the reason for the split and then it is like andrew is taking some time off after a crazy few months and is she not just sitting in LA? He is in Malibu right? Really busy schedules for sure.

by Anonymousreply 490April 2, 2022 7:24 PM

R490 I think that blind about her from years ago might be right, and maybe he realised she only was dating him for fame

by Anonymousreply 491April 2, 2022 7:38 PM

What’s this about? Love it when the sentiments of BB Twitter and BB DL align but sometimes they need to come with notes lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492April 3, 2022 2:02 AM

R492 I agree with them (the caption not the username) but it’s funny how nothing like this appeared on their IG fp, huh - strange that isn’t it 😂 love the way the BB fandom use their Twitter accounts to berate or admonish the man but keep all that well away from their adoring fp’s. Have the courage to speak out on IG too if this is what you think! But then again they’ll be frightened to upset BB and possibly get blocked I suppose, and we know he’s definitely not averse to blocking.

by Anonymousreply 493April 3, 2022 12:45 PM

Lol it’s funny cuz it’s true

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494April 3, 2022 12:53 PM

R494 Very true. Again tho with the hypocrisy - the newer fans bewail they fact he doesn’t post anything (longer term fans know this was always his MO) and then when he does, they don’t like what he posts. The guy can’t win tbh. And of course no doubt some will be saying “did Jessie take this?” following on from the pic Cal posted recently. I doubt it, I’d say Freddy is the more likely suspect.

Tbf, we did get inundated with BB content during MusicGate and MerchGate so now it just feels very… empty!

He’s liked a couple of merch posts again recently and some calculating fans cottoned on to that, and have started posting some again… they’d more or less given up when they realised that BB had pretty much stopped liking fan posts and viewing their stories 🤣

by Anonymousreply 495April 3, 2022 1:22 PM

R494 To be fair for me, I'm pretty sure *this* is why he doesn't get laid..

(second picture, in case it opens to the first)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496April 3, 2022 4:46 PM

Another pics with fans/stalkers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497April 3, 2022 5:21 PM

R497 Apparently an ‘unexpected encounter’ …. *packs up tent and binoculars after days camped outside their apartments* 🤣

by Anonymousreply 498April 3, 2022 5:36 PM

R498 yeah and they met others members of the cast, all a coincidence I’m sure, do they want us to believe that the city is that small?

by Anonymousreply 499April 3, 2022 5:59 PM

R494 The irony is he could probably use that pic on Raya and get laid a lot and we will all stay mad. I can see it now with Ben confessing to Freddy he’s ready to meet someone again so Freddy taking him around town to take some pics and refresh his dating app portfolio. But at least it’s not for Julianne fucking Hough anymore and maybe we can thank Freddy for some sense on that too

by Anonymousreply 500April 3, 2022 6:08 PM

Oh god I hope he doesn’t use those pics to get laid. Cheapen the sentiment to say the least. Can he settle with some nice normal person who isn’t JH? Idk if I can go through another raya, pixie, speculation saga. Exhausting all that.

by Anonymousreply 501April 3, 2022 7:10 PM

R501 there won‘t be. The bore out will be everlasting. His musical flop has taken the last drop of blood from him.

by Anonymousreply 502April 3, 2022 7:55 PM

Why do I feel like I live in this house we have seen every single corner of it over the years. This girl doesn’t even keep her home private.

How long will she be in NY for? Three months? Four? I could never have strangers sleeping in my bed and living in my house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503April 3, 2022 9:43 PM

If she got that home for 2 million in 2014 than BB’s house has to be way cheaper than that. It is down the street right? It is smaller, I mean from those kitchen/dining area/piano pics from Rob it is tiny. No pool just a view. He has been there since 2014 right?

by Anonymousreply 504April 3, 2022 9:46 PM

R503 I remember when this first made it to the paps a few weeks ago. Thing is, the first story to come out was showcasing how she was renting a lavish $18,000 a month apartment in NYC. It was the *next* *day* that this story came out saying she was offering her LA home for rent.

Need to cover the cost of your "lavish NYC rental" there Julesy???

by Anonymousreply 505April 3, 2022 9:48 PM

Oh she’s renting her house ? That woman needs money ! Guess she can go back to yachting after her play

by Anonymousreply 506April 3, 2022 10:18 PM

R505 R506 Covering her costs and then some … $40K for her house, $18K for her NYC apartment. That leaves quite a profit to go out husband-hunting… oh, sorry… partying while she’s there. But of course little Julesy will be *working* while she’s there. Working it, more like!!

by Anonymousreply 507April 3, 2022 10:30 PM

R507 I could totally see her haunting the financial scene whenever she has any time off to follow up on any unfulfilled Davos husband dreams

by Anonymousreply 508April 3, 2022 11:34 PM

If I had 40,000 a month I would not live in that house. I would find better. Is she serious? Who is going to do this? I doubt she will make any money, her house will sit empty or maybe rented for a month. We all know her Broadway money is not covering that apartment. How are wine sales? Still in the hole for millions? Yeah she will be billionaire hunting. Now she is an Broadway actress after all.

by Anonymousreply 509April 3, 2022 11:45 PM

R503 DL could scrape our pennies together and rent it for a day to see the bed where she fucked Ben. Then we could reenact their walk of shame down to Ben's house.

I'll treat us to ice cream after.

by Anonymousreply 510April 4, 2022 1:20 AM

R510 Sylvia.. I love you.

by Anonymousreply 511April 4, 2022 3:44 AM

R504 I am always totally surprised how little houses cost in the Hollywood Hills. For two million dollars you can‘t buy a house like that with a view where I live. I love Zillow shopping in the Hills.

by Anonymousreply 512April 4, 2022 3:01 PM

R512 I’d rent it for a month and then just squat so she couldn’t move back in. Maybe she’d just stay in NYC 🤣

by Anonymousreply 513April 4, 2022 7:09 PM

Ignoring for a minute the fact that it would be creepy as hell, a DL ice cream social to make fun of the idiocy we have all witnessed, squabbled, and laughed at over the past 2 years (plus many more for some people here) would be funny as hell. That guy that gave JH the ass exorcism could be hired like a birthday party magician and that creepy ass lion/fairy trophy could be awarded to the winner of the tiny emojigate scavenger hunt with bonus points for whoever finds Ben’s house first (while refraining from posting it on socials and incurring penalties of course). Obstacles include random Chris Evans fans trying to throw you off the game path and rabid Floriana Lima haters blocking progress until you solve riddles like how they know for a fact that FL took roles meant for Latina’s or what exactly she thought about her Ex’s alleged behavior. Party favors would of course include some of Jack’s killer merch

by Anonymousreply 514April 5, 2022 1:59 AM

Lol well at least there’s drama happening in the AG relationship space even if Ben does nothing. Film updates makes AG being single a headline today so I guess he renewed the contact with Alyssa?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515April 5, 2022 4:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516April 5, 2022 4:42 AM

Peops, we have gone beyond 500. We must consider a new thread title. Will it be XXX?

by Anonymousreply 517April 5, 2022 5:45 AM

R515 well he didn’t took her to the Oscars so if they’re back together it must be new. I guess she didn’t appreciate the gossip about Andrew being single

by Anonymousreply 518April 5, 2022 8:17 AM

R517 Subtitle: The Invisible Man 😁

by Anonymousreply 519April 5, 2022 9:58 AM

I think they’re is more tea about Andrew and Alyssa because according to that one Twitter account both andrews best friends unfollowed Alyssa after the posted that picture

by Anonymousreply 520April 5, 2022 1:58 PM

R520 At least we’re not the only ones to obsess over follows/unfollows 🤣

by Anonymousreply 521April 5, 2022 3:02 PM

“Isn’t She Lovely”???

Isn’t she a self-obsessed vapid airhead?!!

Wish she would stop posting just pix of her face, her hair, her new shoes 🙄

by Anonymousreply 522April 5, 2022 4:50 PM

Like there were official articles about them not being together saying from Andrew’s camp they are not together. Why is she posting an old pic? Like he didn’t take her to multiple events including the Oscars, but they are in love? We all know she was just sitting at home taking pictures of her, she could have been at the oscars with him. I’m sorry wtf is this?! I don’t get it. If that pic was from today than ok I would think they were back, but that pic is old AF.

by Anonymousreply 523April 5, 2022 9:05 PM

Look what we’re reduced to, people - talking about AG’s “is she/isn’t she” girlfriend and the Ho’s apartment/house rentals! 🤣 This is all your fault, Barnes.

Did notice that while he fell into line and eventually shared Jessie’s climate reel on his story, there was no double tap from him. Ooops.

The only other thing Barnes-related which is occupying my brain is, are those trousers he’s wearing in the NO sunglasses pic the ones he snaffled from the Gold Digger set or are they - gasp - new ones?

Yes, I’m afraid that’s it for now until Ben causes some other bump in the SM road with an ill-placed like or follow/unfollow 😁

by Anonymousreply 524April 5, 2022 11:29 PM

R522 that is all JH has. If she had anything else she wouldn’t be posting ten stories every single day and a new post every other day. I think if she went a week without posting she would implode. That whole idk what to post bullshit was her wanting attention and playing victim right when there was a war breaking out. Did she ever address that? No, just more of the same. Even that blooming tree story had to start and end with her fucking face. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 525April 5, 2022 11:51 PM

R524 I don’t think AM is back with AG, I think she is looking for clout. No one is talking about how they split anymore and she got no attention for her music, but that pic of her and AG right before he broke up with her and this vague post got 60,000 likes. Bottom feeder behavior, people with class don’t do what she just did. If you love him don’t exploit him.

by Anonymousreply 526April 5, 2022 11:54 PM

R526 Glad you’ve got an opinion and of course you’re entitled to it but the point is, this is not an Andrew Garfield thread yet this girlfriend thing keeps getting brought in here. I’m here for the invisible person that is Ben Barnes, not AG. I don’t care about him and if he is or isn’t still seeing his girlfriend, sorry. Aren’t there whole threads about it you could participate in?

by Anonymousreply 527April 6, 2022 1:37 PM

*applause*

by Anonymousreply 528April 6, 2022 1:52 PM

R527 when Ben will do something worth talking we’ll talk about him, until then let people talk about what they want you don’t iwn the thread

by Anonymousreply 529April 6, 2022 3:48 PM

529 Don’t claim to own it!… but there is a thread topic and this is off-topic and keeps getting brought here … why? I’m politely suggesting they go to an AG thread. If you think that’s wrong then fine but I challenge you to go to another thread and bring something blatantly unrelated to their discussions … the response might not be so polite.

by Anonymousreply 530April 6, 2022 3:51 PM

R530 I doubt people have thread as boring as this one. We only talk about Andrew because we’re bored nothing is happening with Ben

by Anonymousreply 531April 6, 2022 5:15 PM

I know that the age of 24/7 social media discourages it, but it's PERFECTLY OK for a thread to go quiet for a time when there's nothing to talk about.

As R530 points out, AG threads of their own exist where you'd find people with an actual interest in him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532April 6, 2022 5:38 PM

R531 Yeah it’s boring … it says so in the title. Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 533April 6, 2022 5:53 PM

R532 people are nasty on that thread same as people were on the old bens threads

by Anonymousreply 534April 6, 2022 5:55 PM

Oh the good old days before papwalks and such… the threads used to go dark for weeks, months….😁

by Anonymousreply 535April 6, 2022 5:55 PM

R529 R531 R534 So you're perfectly aware of how nasty DL regulars can be. And you're perfectly aware that you feel comfortable posting on this thread because we're not as nasty. You're perfectly aware you feel comfortable here because we're respectful of you and your opinions. And you've just seen us politely and respectfully ask you to abide by the rules here and remain closer to the topic of this thread when you post. And you decided to not return the courtesy and disrespectfully tell us you can do whatever you want. Willingly putting yourself firmly in the category of the nasty DL regulars you didn't want to engage elsewhere.

I do wonder if you're aware of that too. Or if not, I do wonder if you will take this opportunity to learn and do better. Or if not, I do wonder if you're prepared for us to return to our far less respectful old thread ways that you're perfectly aware we're capable of to enforce the rules. Do we need to find out? Or can we just move forward respectfully..

by Anonymousreply 536April 6, 2022 7:46 PM

I‘m only interested in AG when I fantasize about Ben being totally jealous of him. I also could not care less otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 537April 6, 2022 7:58 PM

People talked about julianne when it’s not even related to Ben, nobody said a thing. It’s not that deep. We still talk about Ben and share when there is something new about him, we didn’t hijacked the thread to only talked about Andrew. No need to be like « we can be back to our nasty disrespect self »

by Anonymousreply 538April 6, 2022 8:03 PM

R538 Now…. we talk about Julianne when it’s not even related to Ben? That woman unfortunately occupied a large part of the past two years for us and not in a good way… we’ve got history with her. Even fairly recently she was still winding us up by popping emojis here and there and making insinuating comments and posts. I don’t mind the fact that AG came into the equation when that old, old stuff came back up about the Caspian role. If it had been briefly - fine - but there’s just been a few too many comments about him and his girlfriend recently for it to continue on this thread. That’s all we’re saying. And not in an impolite way.

by Anonymousreply 539April 6, 2022 8:17 PM

Lol it’s absolutely insane that the people who STILL obsessively post about JH are trying to kick people out of the BB thread for not talking exclusively about BB. It’s not like AG is completely unrelated to BB, in many ways they have had parallel careers with similar value systems, some overlapping friend circles, and both with introspective and analytical personas when it comes to acting, with one being much more successful than the other. If anything I think AG is probably interesting to quite a few people here because it’s a study of what BB could have been with a better management team or a more commercialized franchise or slightly less good looks. The similarities and overlap of their fandoms is also interesting to observe. People are all here for different reasons, but I find tea about a publicity whore ex of AG making a scene on Instagram to be FAR more interesting than commenting on how shallow and terrible every JH post is, but I know how to skim and scroll through comments I’m less interested in rather than the hypocrisy of trying to police an anonymous forum on whether subtopics are sufficiently related enough to the main topic that has nothing else going on.

by Anonymousreply 540April 7, 2022 7:09 AM

Josh seems to be involved in a new production judging by his recent story - All the Light We Cannot See. Now, Ben’s read this (during-the-night post of the book cover in April 2020). Something like that would be a great next job - get on the phone to your pal, Barnes 😁

by Anonymousreply 541April 7, 2022 7:39 AM

R541 that book was great but I don’t see what character Ben could play

by Anonymousreply 542April 7, 2022 8:23 AM

R541 🤔 Young/middle-aged Werner? Kind of like The Words type thing? I’d find somewhere to shoehorn him into 😁

by Anonymousreply 543April 7, 2022 1:17 PM

R543 imo he’s way too old to play werner

by Anonymousreply 544April 7, 2022 1:50 PM

R543 Yes you have a point… I’m just really keen to see him in a ‘serious’ role *shrugs* so I’d live with that 😁

by Anonymousreply 545April 7, 2022 2:18 PM

If he shaved his beard again, he looks way younger

by Anonymousreply 546April 7, 2022 2:21 PM

R545 oh I’m with you on that one, that book is great so it would be nice to see him in a good project. I just don’t see which character he could play. R546 he looks younger without the beard that’s sure but no way he could play a character as young as werner

by Anonymousreply 547April 7, 2022 3:43 PM

That has been cast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548April 7, 2022 6:10 PM

R548 *Sighs* ah well…. it was a nice dream while it lasted … for all of 2 minutes. Moving along, then! Hope Ben’s agents are working away in the background looking to get him a decent role for his next job. Surely he won’t make it into S&B 3 … should there be one?

by Anonymousreply 549April 7, 2022 6:36 PM

She tried to back track and his “friends” meaning andrew commenting it is weird. Now we can continue to talk about all the nothingness BB has going on, career wise and relationships wise. If whoever has a problem with what is posted, you are more than welcome to post all the relevant BB info. Oh wait there isn’t any.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550April 7, 2022 7:23 PM

NetflixGeeked pushing The Darkling message again… I thought they didn’t like him? 🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551April 7, 2022 9:12 PM

R551 And Lewis is the only one to like it so far. I think he thinks he’s stepped into Ben’s shoes in that cast 🤣

by Anonymousreply 552April 7, 2022 9:18 PM

Ah Benny’s shared it now. He does look good on a horse, I have to say.

by Anonymousreply 553April 7, 2022 9:22 PM

I think we should end it at that. All has been said. He does look good on a horse.

by Anonymousreply 554April 10, 2022 9:06 PM

Is there a more "I'm a rich elitist asshole" game to play than golf? Honestly and truly, who plays that utterly horrid game but rich elitist assholes?

Or maybe it's just wearing your hat backwards that makes you more relatable. It works for Madison Cawthorn..

by Anonymousreply 555April 11, 2022 5:42 PM

They are almost done filming yes? Maybe another month or so?

I really wonder when BB is going to NY to see her play as it is running till august. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if they close early, I cannot see that play making enough money to get through five months.

by Anonymousreply 556April 11, 2022 5:57 PM

R555 Hey not everyone who plays golf is a rich elitist asshole - if you play on a public course. A friend of mine went to Budapest earlier this year (I promise you, not to stalk the cast - he’s just a normal guy) and he got a 9 hole round on a public golf course near the city centre for around $90 / £70 / €83. He said an18 hole round would’ve cost him about $20 more. And that included all extras, club hire and a 2-person buggy.

Personally I think golf is a real yawn but as long as you don’t go private, it’s quite cheap - if that’s what you wanna spend a day doing.

by Anonymousreply 557April 11, 2022 10:54 PM

R557 Sure, I take your point, but I wasn't clear on mine. Golf is the sport of rich elitist assholes because it's a sport akin to the way dressage is a sport. There's no athleticism required. There's no "sacrifice" required to get into some sort of peak physical prowess. You get into a cart and drive to a spot. Then your caddy servant analyses and gives you what you need. You swing your arms at a ball that goes flying. Rinse and repeat. All day. Sure there's skill required, just like there's skill required to play a game of darts. Which I can go down to my local pub to do with the rest of the regular people. Are golfers going down to the pub after their rounds? No, but they are going to the club. Because who, other than low class criminals, finalizes deals in a pub? Deals you say? Yes, because golf is the "sport" of rich elitist assholes. Where businessmen and the like go, not to work up a sweat, but to work out a deal as they play the *laziest* "sport" imaginable. Why do you think the Trumps are so fucking obsessed? Because the obese orange turd enjoys sports so much?

Maybe it's coincidence, but none of the people I've known who played golf regularly wound up being "one of the good ones." They weren't rich yet, but they were elitist assholes. Unfortunately, it's a red flag for me. Just ugh.

by Anonymousreply 558April 12, 2022 6:51 AM

As a dressage rider, I can tell you there is a lot of athleticism involved. For both rider and horse. The fact that you don‘t see it, is because it has been so perfected. Dressage riding is working every muscle in your body. Gosh, I hate those statements. Sorry, but that is simply envy of people who can afford expensive sports.

by Anonymousreply 559April 12, 2022 3:27 PM

R559 Then apologies for my ignorance. Literally all I've ever seen of it was people prancing around with their dressed up horses as they show them off, a la the Westminster Dog Show, with commentators marveling at how much training was given to those horses as it happened. Perhaps that's just the pre-show gala type festivities. I have no interest at all so didn't investigate further to know there was more to it. I do not deny one bit that proper horseback riding requires athleticism, it obviously does.

Doesn't speak to the personality traits of people who are attracted enough to golf though. The preferred pastime of politicians everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 560April 12, 2022 6:30 PM

R558 I understand that you have an opinion on golf and it’s obviously a sore point for you. Fair enough, of course you’re entitled to feel that way. All I’m trying to say is that not everyone who plays golf is a rich elitist asshole playing in expensive country clubs. There are plenty of those, I agree with you. Sealing deals on the golf course, etc etc.

All I’m saying is that you also have people like my guy friend who plays every once in a blue moon on a relatively cheap public course, because it’s just something to do to fill up a day off and yeah, maybe the sun is shining so a chance to be outdoors. He also likes to pretend he is Tiger Woods. He does lots of other types of sports too which he doesn’t do regularly or seriously and may never do again.

I haven’t seen Barnes posting anything else about golf so I’d say on balance it’s the latter circumstance with him and Archie, who was out today riding around a park in a sort of tuktuk thing with Luca. Different day, different thing to do.

Ben Barnes has rich parents and no doubt had what most of us would consider to be a privileged upbringing. He was born into a family like that so it’s the norm for him. He’s made a fair bit of money as an actor and lives in Hollyweird. He plays tennis as we know, which you could also class as an elitist sport (but again, not all pro or amateur tennis players are rich elitist assholes). Would I like to be in the same position as him? Of course I damn well would but I’m not, and that’s just how it is.

There’s a mix of people types in all sports. Some enter a particular sport because they want to shake up its elitist overtones, F1 for instance.

I get that Ben annoyed you by choosing to play to golf but it doesn’t bug me, due to the above. Maybe if he appeared on a polo field I might have a lot more to say about that though! I feel that that is one sport which is definitely and exclusively elitist.

by Anonymousreply 561April 12, 2022 7:00 PM

R561 Believe it or not, I don't disagree with you. And if Montanagate and The Ho and its utterly fucked up aftermath never happened, I also would have chalked this up to a random round of golf and not given it a second thought. But Ben continually and explicitly put his inner asshole on full display last year, so this became one more "warning sign" that that asshole might still be around for me. Cause it's not like Ben ever did ANYTHING to change my mind on all that. I fully admit it's 100% confirmation bias on my part, but you damn well better be sure I see it every time.

But don't worry, I didn't forget he plays tennis. But he literally grew up in Wimbledon. So close in fact that he can literally walk to the stadium from his parent's house. I won't automatically hold a potential childhood worship of something against him. Am I not merciful.. But you are correct though. Everyone knows water polo is the real man's sport.

by Anonymousreply 562April 13, 2022 12:25 AM

BTW, quick poll. . . are they pants or shorts?

Bless him.. he tries.. though probably not very hard..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563April 13, 2022 3:18 PM

R563 Difficult to tell 🤔 it’s not that warm there right now despite the sunshine, so I’d say sweatpants. Plus the fact he’s in the city and in a cafe so his little knees would get cold if he’s wearing shorts - we know Ben tends to wrap up warm even in LA 🤣 Wish she’d taken a full length shot so we didn’t have to guess!

Surprised no-one’s been speculating if Jessie took the shot… oh no wait, she’s been hanging out quite a lot and very cozily with fit new boy Lewis it seems 🤣 I’d guess either another staff member, a customer or Freddy his faithful onset photographer took it. Anyhow I’m just pleased that this one seems to be random rather than the product of the stalking behaviour we’ve seen this season.

by Anonymousreply 564April 13, 2022 4:36 PM

R563 Also btw.. this poor girl apparently had to make her account private *sigh*, but before she did I did manage to catch her original post which google translated into "finally caught him (either 'studying' or 'reading' I think.. memory's not positive) lyrics."

Now, it was an internet translation, but it definitely said lyrics. Should the proper English word be "lines" or "dialogue?" Or is Ben singing on Season 2's soundtrack?

(but also, it did translate to "finally caught him," so how random was it? Unless she meant he goes there all the time but she finally caught him reading something?)

by Anonymousreply 565April 13, 2022 4:53 PM

R565 I googled the caption - IG said “lyrics” - my mind screamed Noooooo!!! - however one of my friends had Google translated it and it said “text”.

On balance, could she have meant he was reading a script? Otherwise she’d just have used the word for ‘book’, surely?

It could mean that she finally caught him reading something but we know how big a fan of books he is, so my friend and I thought she might have meant other staff members had seen him in there before and now she’d “finally caught him while she was working and got her pic.

Her wording does give off a very faint whiff of her trying to ambush him, but at least she firstly works in that cafe and didn’t fly to Budapest to purposely stalk him! 😁

She was probably overwhelmed by messages from the fandom asking who took the photo, was he by himself, please say Jessie was with him, was he wearing shorts 😁 and oh yes, probably comments about her personal appearance 🙄

by Anonymousreply 566April 13, 2022 7:04 PM

I’m just amazed there’s a fellow dressage rider in this little corner of the BB fandom! What are the odds! And yes, it definitely involves athleticism and skill…those horses don’t train themselves and communicating with a horse through mostly your legs and ass to make them dance takes some serious muscle.

by Anonymousreply 567April 16, 2022 2:24 AM

Oh hey, we still have an unused Ben Barnes Thread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568April 17, 2022 7:35 AM

I just checked out Ben’s ever growing follow count for the first time in a while and noticed some interesting ones including Matt Reeves the move recent Batman director. I wonder if that’s aspirational or trying to show no hard feelings after losing the new Joker role or something for the future. Ben hasn’t had anything new in his upcoming projects on IMDB in a long while and it’s incredibly boring. Surely someone is in need of a villain

by Anonymousreply 569April 17, 2022 8:24 AM

Booooooooring

by Anonymousreply 570April 18, 2022 2:38 PM

It’s the name of this game 🤣

by Anonymousreply 571April 19, 2022 6:10 PM

WTF happened to that H.P. Lovecraft thing Ben filmed...was it last year?

by Anonymousreply 572April 19, 2022 6:16 PM

R572 He filmed his episode in October, and if memory serves, it was an eight(???) episode series. Not sure when the other episodes finished filming, and then there's post-production. . . .

by Anonymousreply 573April 19, 2022 6:39 PM

Not gonna lie.. I feel this energy..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574April 19, 2022 7:56 PM

R574 all I can think of is the saga with JH and her twirling sunflowers birthday post from last summer. Then her story saying oops song change because everyone was equating it to the story BB did for her birthday with the stupid hidden numbers and here comes the sun bullshit. What a joke that was, he is a grown ass man. Grow up. Just say you are fucking. So stupid.

Also has JH moved to NY or is she just there for the run of that play? She is renting that $18,000 a month house? Anyone see any reviews of that play? I’m not buying the hype of how amazing it is. All sounds as fake as JH is. They sing at the end so I’m sure it’s not revolutionary.

by Anonymousreply 575April 20, 2022 3:59 AM

How long before she plays the victim? Wasn’t she dying of whatever that disease she had and now she is miraculously cured because of positive thinking. Just think better thoughts Jules.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576April 20, 2022 4:15 AM

Lol, out of caution, oh really. Like she is so gracious to quarantine with Covid? Because everybody else is running around spitting af people? Although with her travelmania …

by Anonymousreply 577April 20, 2022 6:39 AM

R576 LMAO she looks TERRIBLE in that pic. Like 20 years older than she actually is. Jared must hate that bitch as much as we do now

by Anonymousreply 578April 21, 2022 7:36 AM

R578 All I see is LIPS 🤣 too much, girl

Definitely not a flattering pic - she couldn’t get to it with filters as she didn’t take it 😁

Apparently her understudy is doing a great job 🤣

by Anonymousreply 579April 21, 2022 10:27 AM

R575 With hindsight I guess we know now that all the sun crap was a lil insider (public) joke about Rise Up - we didn’t know anything about it at that stage. But that whole shitshow was just totally cringeworthy. Bet he didn’t expect the backlash he got at the time tho 🙄

by Anonymousreply 580April 21, 2022 10:31 AM

Don‘t forget the fairy and the whatnots

by Anonymousreply 581April 21, 2022 12:29 PM

But anyhow, hopefully our fake fairy is now well out of BB’s life, sitting there in her unfurnished NYC town house with only the Covid virus for company. She’s made some ‘new friends’ according to her so hopefully she can get right back with them as soon as she’s covid-free. I’m sick of her quite frankly. If he’d just get himself a decent role after this YA crap we can discuss that instead. Let’s all manifest that, shall we 😁

by Anonymousreply 582April 21, 2022 5:17 PM

I hate that I’m even mentioning this because I really don’t feel like giving her any more brain power but when I read this I immediately thought it could be about JH and she’s using covid as an excuse to get out of her bad performance. Coming from a political family maybe someone decided to dabble in investing in a political show. She’s obviously not a great singer or actress and dancing can’t carry you in many main roles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583April 22, 2022 3:54 AM

R583 I’m not up on what else is on Broadway at the moment but she definitely fits the bill as far as I can tell! I certainly wondered how the hell she got cast in this - yeah she can dance but what comedy, vocal performance or singing experience can she bring to the table (or stage)? You’ll notice in that New Yorker review she posted when they started the previews that they didn’t even mention her.

by Anonymousreply 584April 22, 2022 7:32 AM

R584 PS… I know she ‘starred’ in Grease Live but that was a one-off TV performance, very different to this play as R583 mentions, and I don’t think she received any glowing reviews at the time??

by Anonymousreply 585April 22, 2022 8:01 AM

Honestly would not be surprised if she paid to get that role. I only think of her in one off things. She can be great for one performance of a dance special, or one song, but eight shows and week for five months is brutal. It is a marathon. JH seems like the type that can’t commit to one thing for very long.

What if the Covid thing isn’t even real, she is just using it as an excuse because she can’t hack it. Like a review to not mention you is bad. With the pushed up opening they are now Tony contenders. I wonder if she has to act in the opening for her to be considered for the Tonys because the opening is literally one day before the deadline. Maybe she was drowning and needed two weeks, will be back for the opening so she can go to the tonys nominated or not for PR purposes, then bails on the rest of the run. I can totally see that. Oh my health is so fragile I can’t do it. If we BB shows up at this show we should protest. Wanna meet in NYC anyone? We can make signs.

by Anonymousreply 586April 22, 2022 2:25 PM

Also weren’t grease and that dance special and even her dancing with stars signing all pre recorded? Is she good live? She did do that tour with her brother? How many shows was that? We all know she would rather sit on a yacht and drink and live that real housewives lifestyle than be a serious artist.

by Anonymousreply 587April 22, 2022 2:27 PM

Singing*

by Anonymousreply 588April 22, 2022 2:28 PM

You know I’d love this to be about her but on re-reading the blind, it says ‘musical’ which her thing is not….. unfortunately 😞 they only do one song at the end apparently

by Anonymousreply 589April 22, 2022 4:14 PM

What? I thought it was a musical?

by Anonymousreply 590April 22, 2022 4:20 PM

R590 It’s described as a comedy or farce. They do one song and dance number at the end. Here’s the New Yorker review she posted - which doesn’t mention her 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591April 22, 2022 5:03 PM

New thread is at R568

by Anonymousreply 592April 22, 2022 6:21 PM

And somehow fitting I just put the link in anyway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593April 22, 2022 8:32 PM

Let

by Anonymousreply 594April 22, 2022 8:33 PM

It …

by Anonymousreply 595April 22, 2022 8:33 PM

Come

by Anonymousreply 596April 22, 2022 8:34 PM

to …

by Anonymousreply 597April 22, 2022 8:34 PM

an …

by Anonymousreply 598April 22, 2022 8:34 PM

end …

by Anonymousreply 599April 22, 2022 8:34 PM

PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 600April 22, 2022 8:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!