Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Andrew Garfield and Alyssa Miller split

[quote] Shortly after attending their first public event together,Andrew Garfield and Alyssa Miller have split up. The 38-year-old Oscar-nominated actor and the 32-year-old Sports Illustrated model broke up recently, a source tells ET.

"Their work commitments and schedules made it hard for them to continue their relationship," the source says. "Andrew is staying positive and surrounding himself with his close friends and loved ones."

In February, the couple made their first public appearance together at the 2022 SAG Awards, choosing not to walk the red carpet together. At the time, the pair were spotted inside the event, sporting coordinating black ensembles.

Garfield is coming off of a busy awards season after his role as Jonathan Larson in the musical adaptation of tick, tick...BOOM! earned him an Oscar nomination, as well as a Golden Globe win for Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy.

He also made a surprise cameo in 2021's biggest blockbuster, Spider-Man: No Way Home, and is next set to star in the mini-series Under the Banner of Heaven.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 6, 2022 5:51 PM

His ex-girlfriend looks like one of those sex dolls that you can fuck and cum in.

by Anonymousreply 1April 4, 2022 7:36 PM

She resembles a poor man's Linda Evangelista.

by Anonymousreply 2April 4, 2022 7:44 PM

Award season is over. He doesn't need her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 3April 4, 2022 7:48 PM

The turgid penis he found in the NYSC sports club and schedules made it hard for them to continue their relationship," the source says. "Andrew is staying positive and surrounding himself with his close friends and loved ones."

by Anonymousreply 4April 4, 2022 7:48 PM

Andrew Garfield should have received a supporting nomination for The Social Network. I wonder what happened that year for him to miss out.

This year, some folks were floating a possible double nomination with him getting in for supporting for The Eyes of Tammy Faye. But I didn’t think he merited awards consideration for that performance.

by Anonymousreply 5April 4, 2022 8:00 PM

He did deserve the Best Actor Oscar, though.

by Anonymousreply 6April 4, 2022 8:03 PM

speaking of...awards season is over, and there you [she] go[es].

by Anonymousreply 7April 4, 2022 8:06 PM

R3 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 8April 4, 2022 8:08 PM

[QUOTE] He did deserve the Best Actor Oscar, though.

Without question. I wanted him to pull out a surprise win. He was fantastic in TTB.

by Anonymousreply 9April 4, 2022 8:20 PM

It's so sad that people are STILL bearding.

by Anonymousreply 10April 4, 2022 8:22 PM

If someone told me she was 42, I’d believe it.

That’s what heavy makeup does.

by Anonymousreply 11April 4, 2022 8:26 PM

He lost. She’s outta there.

by Anonymousreply 12April 4, 2022 8:37 PM

I get back with my 'girlfriend' every time I need to attend an event.

by Anonymousreply 13April 4, 2022 9:11 PM

When is Andrew going to come out as bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 14April 4, 2022 9:50 PM

His girlfriend says, "Not so fast."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 5, 2022 5:56 AM

She dated Andrew Garfield and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Hmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 16April 5, 2022 6:39 AM

r16 Very suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 17April 5, 2022 5:09 PM

This is smart bearding, it makes him look like a playa.

by Anonymousreply 18April 5, 2022 5:48 PM

It's over.....for real this time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 6, 2022 5:43 PM

He discovered s(he) is Elizabeth Hurley's son.

by Anonymousreply 20April 6, 2022 5:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!