Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Barnes XXVIII - All that claptrap

For the haterz. No ragrets šŸ¦

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602June 26, 2022 6:44 AM

Yes! Have at it! Welcome newbies and critics, cheese lovers and Montanans.

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2022 8:35 PM

Is this the new thread?! Do people not get the sunset pics are for JH. The here comes the sun was for JH with the hidden 33. She has Covid the two suns are for JH. He is predictable. And I hate him. Not as much as I hate her, but they are getting close. Also Montana seems nice, have never been.

by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2022 8:52 PM

[quote] He is predictable. And I hate him.

That's it. That's the thread.

by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2022 8:58 PM

R2 Nah I donā€™t buy it, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2022 9:05 PM

Syl yes!

R4 no? You donā€™t think JH is his dream girl?

by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2022 9:14 PM

R5 Not now, no. Who knows - was she ever - or were they just using each other? Weā€™ll never know I guess, but I reckon heā€™s moved on. Hopefully she can get back to husband-hunting in NYC soon!

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2022 10:29 PM

I thought it might be for JH but possibly for someone else or just to insinuate there's someone else? All this vague posting by these celebs and following/unfollowing makes my head hurt. I didn't realize highschool was the language celebrities speak.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2022 1:56 AM

Is it just me or is Ben looking quite ... old lately? The outfits he's been choosing to wear and post make him look like an elderly man.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2022 3:14 AM

LMAO well this one is pretty obvious itā€™s about her. Maybe sheā€™s having money issues? Sheā€™s paying HOW many thousands of dollars per month for an NYC apartment and canā€™t even get a couch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2022 7:11 AM

Cant he even film that the right way round???

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2022 1:02 PM

R2 it IS the new thread

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2022 1:03 PM

R4 oh just wait for her reply. Has someone checked for minimojis?

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2022 1:09 PM

R10 He needed it in landscape mode so you got the whole panoramic effect of sun and moon šŸ˜ irritating tho

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2022 1:45 PM

R9 I saw a tweet the other day of how they have been trying to track her down. What a bottom feeder thing to do. Like just a story for free stuff how is that difficult. How is a difficult to tip someone? She has 10 million right?

Since the divorce she doesnā€™t have all of her ex husbands 34 million to do whatever she wants. I thought she looked awful at the oscars. Is anyone renting her house in LA for $40,000 a month? She has no furniture in her new house except those ugly mushroom things.

We all knew BB couldnā€™t afford her. Would love to know who this new person is if there is one. He sang that exact song as a cover a while back and seemed happy while doing it. Come on Benny give us a hint who your dream girl is. Yes I think celebrities never leave that high school mentality, itā€™s tragic.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2022 4:06 PM

Love how these celebrities show their entire houses. Anyone can just roll up to this place in NYC. I would not feel safe. We know she put this out there because no one cares about her at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2022 4:09 PM

Yes, you can 100% ask why the hell I notice these things, but still.. Her IG name is 1tallgirl. Well obviously she's going to appear tall if she's standing next to Amita and Jessie, who are both short. And the people around her are crouching slightly to be the same height as the short people they're standing next to. And you stuck the actual tall people sitting on the floor so as to not make her look short in comparison.. etc..

Completely inconsequential, I know. But crap like this just makes me go WTF..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2022 4:11 PM

I do like that pic. Is that recent?

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2022 4:16 PM

Is Ben in the UK? Is he done filming? His one year S&B post location is Manchester, UK.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2022 9:32 PM

R18 When Ben uses The Fold as his location the site links to a business with the same name that is (or used to be) located in Manchester, UK.

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2022 11:03 PM

R19 Yeah, coincidence for sure šŸ˜

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2022 11:10 PM

R17 I don't know the exact date it was taken but Jessie and other cast members were wearing the same clothes in pic 2 and 3 of her photo dump on April 8. So the group picture is at least 2 weeks old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2022 11:38 PM

Netflix really going all out for this 1 year anniversary campaign. With the latest news of the major hit to subscribers and the associated share price tail spin thereā€™s ever more pressure now to make Netflixā€™s big investments like Shadow & Bone a hit

by Anonymousreply 22April 24, 2022 12:20 AM

R22 I'm just laughing my ass off that Ben can't help but make it embarrassingly obvious that the only time he actively engages on social media is when he's getting paid to do promotion. Well that and when he's literally asking his fanbase to spend money on him and what he's selling of course, can't forget that. Other than that, he makes it clear that he literally could not care less that he somehow has 2 million fans following him. It's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 23April 24, 2022 12:39 AM

R23 Thatā€™s exactly why I think he would have been so much better off just going the Andrew Garfield route and not having any public social media at all. Especially with the way all the studios/streamers/distributors have multiple media accounts and already do huge campaigns, if you want to be a private person and just keep your fan interaction about your work and nothing else then just donā€™t have your own socials and agree to only do promoting through official channels. Otherwise it gives your fans a false sense of familiarity and access that has invited some real weird behavior

by Anonymousreply 24April 24, 2022 7:46 AM

New pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 24, 2022 10:16 AM

Anyone think Jessie and Lewis are fucking? She highlights him a lot. Darklina fans are gonna be mad.

by Anonymousreply 26April 24, 2022 3:45 PM

R25 Do we know who the girl is?

by Anonymousreply 27April 24, 2022 3:47 PM

R27 That's Daisy Head, one of the actresses on the show.

by Anonymousreply 28April 24, 2022 4:07 PM

R26 sheā€™s like that with everybody, highly doubt that sheā€™s fucking every members of the cast šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 29April 24, 2022 4:55 PM

BTW, R25 is a prime example of R23 and R24. Ben obviously took that photo. And given that I believe I can see Daisy and Luca's phones in their hands, I believe it's a safe assumption Ben took it with his phone. But did Ben post it? No, he apparently shared it with Luca who then posted it. And Ben, eventually possibly succumbing to some kind of pressure, posted it himself three hours later.

Why didn't Ben just post his fun picture of his friends in the cast himself? Why did someone else have to do it? He's so hopelessly weird!

by Anonymousreply 30April 24, 2022 5:22 PM

R30 Good question. The only thing I can think of is that he whatsappā€™d the pic to Luca and Daisy for posterity, and Naughty Luca hit share on that lil gem before Benji got a chance to say ā€œNo! Luca! That was just for usā€ šŸ¤£ Took him a while to like and share as he probably thought itā€™d look odd if he didnā€™t!

by Anonymousreply 31April 24, 2022 6:41 PM

R29 I donā€™t see her doing that with Mr Patrick problematic Gibson. He is new to the cast. Or the young wonder boy, he is new to the cast. Lewis gets a lot of attention and praise when honestly he seems like such a dick. I thought Bennys ego was a lot.

by Anonymousreply 32April 24, 2022 7:23 PM

The last pic Luca posted was taken by JML. Are they fucking as well? By the DLs standards alone I guess we have to presume they are until proven otherwise lol

by Anonymousreply 33April 25, 2022 2:27 AM

R33 Well to continue the thought.. It now becomes obvious Ben didn't post the pic at R25 because he and Daisy are fucking, and we all know how private he keeps his dating life!

Or wait. . . are Ben and Luca fucking?!?!? IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!

by Anonymousreply 34April 25, 2022 2:40 AM

They are doing one thing: their job. Promoting a show. What they do privately is completely unrelated to whatever they are currently posting.

by Anonymousreply 35April 25, 2022 6:38 AM

R35 than wtf have all these threads been about for the past two years? All we do is look at what they post and speculate on what they are doing privately. Are you Ben?

Also every celebrity who fucks another celebrity while they are working does this shit. It happens all the time. Who knows Ben could be fucking Luca or hiring a bunch of sex workers, or Daisy and Luca and Ben just had a threesome. So much shit happens behind the scenes that we will never know and just because you canā€™t imagine it doesnā€™t mean shit isnā€™t going down. Nobody here knows shit, period.

by Anonymousreply 36April 25, 2022 6:34 PM

R36 experience. Has been the same with all his other shows and co stars. It is far more interesting when he does stuff outside of filming.

by Anonymousreply 37April 25, 2022 7:18 PM

I donā€™t know if theyā€™re doing it on purpose or if theyā€™re just not very bright

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 26, 2022 8:36 AM

R38 many of them are just not very bright. Or else Jessie and Luca were actually just together when they were spotted since they are also known to hang out togetherā€¦or maybe they all met up at some point since Sunday is basically their only full day off when they work all night Friday into Saturday. They just love to talk about nonexistent allegations that they apparently donā€™t beat

by Anonymousreply 39April 26, 2022 10:22 AM

BTW my friend who is very active on Raya just spent one week working in Prague and two weeks working in Budapest and hasnā€™t seen Ben on there since 2019. So either their algorithms didnā€™t align this time or heā€™s not on it currently

by Anonymousreply 40April 26, 2022 10:24 AM

Itā€˜s like fantasy football. Nothing needs to be based in reality.

by Anonymousreply 41April 26, 2022 11:41 AM

The suit from the Ukrainian designer, could she be more desperate to be liked. Wonder what the actual reviews of this play will be and not all the fluff on Twitter. Cannot wait for BB to go see her show. Hope the fan girls will have fun when that happens. The lips are bigger than ever.

by Anonymousreply 42April 27, 2022 7:19 PM

R42 Personally, my first thought was "yet more performative activism she's now infamous for that Ben *KEEPS* *LIKING*. She *literally* attempted to #StandWithUkraine by wearing and tagging couture clothes that included a Ukrainian designer and calling people to take pictures of how "pretty" she looked so she could post a bunch to IG. Because how else is anyone going to support Ukraine??

To quote a friend, I've decided we officially need to update the infamous old "teacher" quote. I give you, "Those who can't, become Instagram influencers."

by Anonymousreply 43April 27, 2022 8:54 PM

BUSTED!!!!

Watch the video to the very endā€¦.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 28, 2022 12:20 AM

R44 In case it gets taken down or blocked - the Ho posted a bouquet with Ray Charlesā€™ You are my Sunshine and a sunset emoji among others - and hidden-tagged Ben Barnes

Itā€™s on his tags on IG too but heā€™ll block that one

When will that idiot ever learn - maybe sent it to be a supportive friend but she dropped him in it - again! She knows you can find hidden tags šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 45April 28, 2022 12:33 AM

R45 My first thought as soon as I saw the Ray Charles You Are My Sunshine reference was "did Ben send her those?" And then the stories continued and she actually tagged who sent her the other bouquets to specifically say thank you. Conspicuously NOT tagging the Ray Charles one??? Yeah, it was definitely Ben.

And people here wonder why we still talk about her. Just because they're less public about it, she'll NEVER not be a shitstain part of his life. He's just 'waiting for her to be ready to be his and come back with pipe and drum,' remember? Love of his filthy fucking pathetic life.

by Anonymousreply 46April 28, 2022 12:47 AM

i knew it was him too ugh heā€™s a clown

by Anonymousreply 47April 28, 2022 1:00 AM

Gosh, I actually kind of missed this shit.

by Anonymousreply 48April 28, 2022 1:26 AM

I think she despises him. Sheā€™s outted him good and proper on the flowers (or bought them herself, who truly knows) but she knows he wonā€™t say squat about it of course so sheā€™s free to have her fun. What a way to treat your ā€˜friendā€.

by Anonymousreply 49April 28, 2022 7:43 AM

Throwing him out to the wolves again

by Anonymousreply 50April 28, 2022 7:56 AM

Seems like most of our old darklina favs on twitter have moved on.

by Anonymousreply 51April 28, 2022 8:01 AM

apparently they both untagged themselves but didnā€™t block the acc on instaā€¦ so they both saw it

by Anonymousreply 52April 28, 2022 10:49 AM

R52 I think OP untagged tbh

by Anonymousreply 53April 28, 2022 11:23 AM

I have been waiting for this shit!

He is predictable and I HATE HIM!

They honestly deserve each other at this point. He is pathetic and she is crazy. Perfect match. They can be Insta famous together and edit their pics together. How cute.

by Anonymousreply 54April 28, 2022 11:58 AM

Oh and I also forgot they can also buy their careers, buy their followers, call the paps, really live that fake ass life. This is who BB has become. Fake ass bitch boy.

by Anonymousreply 55April 28, 2022 11:59 AM

I think that story is just a friend support thing. She is thanking him for that dick while she was manipulating her husband which ended in a very public divorce. Benny is a simp so he doesnā€™t get that right after she had him, she also had many other dicks on a yacht in Europe. They are real friends you guys, when your friend needs you to manipulate people you show up and out.

by Anonymousreply 56April 28, 2022 12:04 PM

they untagged themselves, i asked the acc owner

by Anonymousreply 57April 28, 2022 5:15 PM

So he sent her flowers, after he did the sun story and she is the sun and moon song when she was sick with Covid, and then she did a a story with the flowers he sent and a sunshine song secretly tagged him with secret emojis she knew we would all see. Then they untagged themselves? Why? They clearly want people to know. Or is it she just wants people to know? Iā€™m confused.

by Anonymousreply 58April 28, 2022 5:23 PM

Has someone identified the emojis she used this time? No lion or fairy this time but is that a sheep there?

by Anonymousreply 59April 28, 2022 6:22 PM

And we thought the headline of this thread was old!!!

by Anonymousreply 60April 28, 2022 6:44 PM

šŸ‘ā€šŸ—Ø is it this one? I can only recognize the sheep and the sunset and the three colored hearts. i swear that woman uses emojis that donā€˜t even exist. Maybe she uses hyroglyphs to spell something. I should look at it on a bigger screen

by Anonymousreply 61April 28, 2022 6:52 PM

Or it looks like a camera, but that is not the emoji.

by Anonymousreply 62April 28, 2022 6:53 PM

By the way, does she use ā€žbrownā€œ prayer/thank you hands?

by Anonymousreply 63April 28, 2022 7:02 PM

R59 there is šŸŒ…

by Anonymousreply 64April 28, 2022 7:04 PM

Please somebody, I am too lazy to open the tablet.

by Anonymousreply 65April 28, 2022 7:05 PM

[quote]Or is it she just wants people to know? Iā€™m confused.

R58 Ding ding ding, we have a winner! She literally cannot help herself, she NEEDS the literally constant self promotion. She NEEDS to constantly prove to the world how much everybody loves her. She is COMPLETELY self obsessed cause that's the only way to become wantonly popular enough to make the tons of money she craves. She NEEDS to live the *entirety* of her life as publicly as possible cause that's the surest avenue to clicks and likes. Going for multiple walks with a "friend?" Call the paps to get the pics out there. Meeting up with a mystery man to oh so inconspicuously kiss him? Call the paps to get the pics out there. Broadcast and publicize *whatever* *it* *takes* to show off all the people that just love and want to be around you at all times.

Then of course, we have Ben. Who has always done *whatever* *it* *takes* to hide everything about his life. ESPECIALLY the women he dates. There's never been anything there that made him feel joyful enough to ever share? There's nothing that made him feel enough pride to want to release it into the world? There has never been ANYTHING that made him feel confident enough in his choices in women? Is it just embarrassment? Or shame? Or regret? There's never been anything from anyone that potentially overcame those hindrances? Nothing that would ever cause him to want to speak well of the women he dates? What is it?

On the one hand, they're both utterly dimwitted egotistical morons who believe in wishing and the power of positivity and various other forms of magical thinking and they're completely made for each other. On the other hand however, The Ho will NEVER be able to stop broadcasting every possible aspect of her "private" life to the world, and Ben will never be comfortable with having his private life.. and home.. and friends.. and family.. and vacations.. and outings.. shown off for the whole entire world to see. Aye, there's the rub..

And hey BTW.. Her adulterous "ex-lover" can send her a congratulatory bouquet of flowers for her big premiere day, but not her twin brother? For shame, loyal puppy Ben Barnes showin' you up D-man!

by Anonymousreply 66April 28, 2022 7:05 PM

To explain, they untagged theselves from the picture that exposed them, not from her original story. Where only he was tagged.

by Anonymousreply 67April 28, 2022 7:14 PM

So now they know that we know that they know about what JH put out into the world, even though she had no intention to keep that a secret. Are there flowers from Nina? Wait this was just press night or is there another opening night?

by Anonymousreply 68April 28, 2022 10:32 PM

This is kinda sad. It took me a while to realize what bread crumbling was in life but he is forty something? I don't think she's ever gonna officially publicly choose him. If that's the case this is cruel and he needs a reality check.

by Anonymousreply 69April 29, 2022 2:39 AM

Oh wow months away and he still didnā€™t learned, what an idiot

by Anonymousreply 70April 29, 2022 7:35 AM

Has still nobody identified they emojies that are one the white bit of the song thing? What an effort to get them so small. We have the hearts and the sheep and the sunset and ???

by Anonymousreply 71April 29, 2022 8:06 AM

R71 No-one can make it out so that kinda defeats the purpose, Julesy šŸ™„šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 72April 29, 2022 8:08 AM

Even Bens most loyal fans is simping over another white manS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 29, 2022 8:44 AM

At least over a truly gay man

by Anonymousreply 74April 29, 2022 8:59 AM

How did we miss this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 29, 2022 10:20 AM

He does have a confirmed Facebook account ā€¦

by Anonymousreply 76April 29, 2022 10:38 AM

R75 this has been happening for years, he has said this same thing more than once. Hey scammers will be scammers. Easy targets especially since his fan base still loves a 40 who lets a crazy person breadcrumb him for multiple years.

by Anonymousreply 77April 29, 2022 3:08 PM

R77 May I offer a slight correction. . . easy targets especially since his fan base is primarily made up of extremely naive, impressionable children who wouldn't think twice about spending all their money on him for the chance to be special in his eyes. And why wouldn't they believe scammers? Ben himself already sells them music and merch and photo ops.. special things..

Very easy targets. One would think Ben would have learned something about those by now, but alas, he continues to disappoint.

by Anonymousreply 78April 29, 2022 3:31 PM

Did he forget he has also a verified Facebook page that he posts on and adds stories to. Granted they are exactly what is in his Insta, but did he forget that? Or is that account not him? He said he had no other socials except twitter and Insta. Or was that just his age showing?

by Anonymousreply 79April 29, 2022 5:54 PM

R79 Forgot about it šŸ¤£ he auto-adds the stories Iā€™m sure so heā€™s never on it any more. Several fans pointed that out when he tweeted this šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 80April 29, 2022 6:27 PM

You know, Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that the Ho actively dislikes Ben. She does nothing but set out to cause him trouble. She knows heā€™s paranoid-obsessive about privacy but got Nina to out him on the Montana trip, and now posts the flowers on her stories with 2 very obvious hints and a hidden tag. She totally knows that hidden tags can be seen so no excuse there. She knows he wouldnā€™t want her to announce he sent her flowers so what does she do - puts it on her stories of course! I bet he was fuming when he saw that but what does he expect with an attention whore like her? Itā€™s his own damn stupid fault. Sheā€™s never going to keep quiet.

Do her actions say ā€œI care about youā€ to anyone? - cos it doesnā€™t to me. That says - ā€œI totally *donā€™t* get why you donā€™t want to share your whole life like I do online so I think youā€™re super weirdā€ - and so she makes sure she drops him in it whenever she can. She just totally disrespects him by pulling these stunts and surely he canā€™t be so blind as not to see it. But of course he enables her and allows her to drop havoc on him while she skips merrily off over the horizon.

Why he continues to be ā€˜friendsā€™ with this creature I canā€™t understand, and I bet the majority of his real friends canā€™t either.

Of course, heā€™s so stubborn he wouldnā€™t listen to any of them anyway. ā€œNo-one tells me who to be friends withā€attitude coupled with, I think, a healthy fear of what revenge she might take if he upset her, makes him just do *nothing*. It just makes him look super weak rather than strong and sticking by a ā€˜friendā€™ as he probably thinks it does.

That old saying has never been more appropriateā€¦. with friends like her, who needs enemies?

I hope he gets a decent acting job after this S&B malarky which will take up all his time and energy (I donā€™t think this is stretching him at all) and maybe sheā€™ll finally just disappear into the void. Iā€™m so sick of her and every time I think I can forget about her, she pulls a stunt like this. But thatā€™s her aim of course, keep that attention on her at all times. I think most of the fandom are so over it they donā€™t even mention it now except maybe in Twitter group chats. That and a couple of trolls of course but even they havenā€™t been prolific this time.

Sounds like her current roleā€¦ oh did she happen to mention it was on Broadway šŸ¤” - is well cast for her from what I can tell. And that necklace someone got her is just such an appropriate name for her - truly hope she wears it!!!

by Anonymousreply 81April 29, 2022 9:24 PM

[quote] You know, Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that the Ho actively dislikes Ben.

Well, she can come and sit next to me then.

by Anonymousreply 82April 29, 2022 10:29 PM

R82 Admire your bravery - I wouldnā€™t get within a foot of that crazy Ho šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 83April 29, 2022 10:55 PM

So is this just letting people know they've moved filming locations to Vienna, or is this one of Benny's patented super secret song messages telling someone to come visit him in Vienna. He's waiting for them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 30, 2022 3:39 PM

R84 didnā€™t he, and others cast members, took a trip to Vienna a few weeks ago?

by Anonymousreply 85April 30, 2022 3:42 PM

R84 R85 Yes they did, back in March. Train lady with baby and cafe pic not that he posted them ofc.

by Anonymousreply 86April 30, 2022 3:51 PM

R85 Oh yeah you're right.. that one girl that took the pic with them in the cafe(??) said she was from Vienna. Then I wonder if these are old pics or if they went back???

by Anonymousreply 87April 30, 2022 3:52 PM

R87 well that beige coat is the one that he wore on that restaurant pic, my guess is they stay maybe a couple of days? So I think itā€™s all from that trip

by Anonymousreply 88April 30, 2022 4:03 PM

BTW, did anyone read the entirety of the weird message on his hoodie? I've got, "This hoodie was treated with natural (something) oil to keep it fresh - Saving water, energy and time."

Which, I'm absolutely all for being environmentally friendly, but are we printing it as the design on clothes now? Previously, it's just shown up on the tags of clothes. Am I just too old to not be confused that this may be a thing? Cause why..

by Anonymousreply 89April 30, 2022 4:26 PM

Hello to both of you girls.

by Anonymousreply 90April 30, 2022 4:26 PM

Just as long as there are no secret tags of Jules fairy baby than Iā€™m totally fine with him sharing old pics of that cast trip to Vienna. We have the fan pics so we know at least some of the people he went with. Itā€™s really JH who I have the problem with. He looks happy, not sure about that pic of mostly the sky but ok, looks like something my dad would do.

by Anonymousreply 91April 30, 2022 4:38 PM

So JH assistant secret tag him too and apparently Ā«Ā heā€™s a dear friendĀ Ā»?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 30, 2022 7:05 PM

Jules is the dear friend

by Anonymousreply 93April 30, 2022 7:34 PM

Sorry peeps as soon as he starts screeching I cant watch

by Anonymousreply 94April 30, 2022 7:35 PM

R93 itā€™s Ben she tagged not julianne

by Anonymousreply 95April 30, 2022 7:38 PM

Yes, but the film is his post with his profile isnā€˜t it?

by Anonymousreply 96April 30, 2022 7:41 PM

R92 Wait, so Ben somehow sent the assistant the Maya Angelou poem? I'm confused. Also why and wtf.

But also, he liked today's new post showing her getting her hair done. Purposefully doubling down to the internet after getting caught AGAIN that *NO* in fact, we're *not* safe and he is still 100% absolutely and completely O.B.S.E.S.S.E.D. with The Ho like the pussy whipped pathetically loyal little puppy that he is.

by Anonymousreply 97April 30, 2022 7:42 PM

Ah sorry I saw that wrong. We meant the same thing. He sent it.

by Anonymousreply 98April 30, 2022 7:42 PM

i think itā€™s time to come back with the bullying, heā€™s too comfortable with his fuckery now

by Anonymousreply 99April 30, 2022 7:43 PM

the comments under her ex husband ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø if youā€™re reading this THANK YOU

by Anonymousreply 100April 30, 2022 7:47 PM

R100 Well I'm reading this, but I'm not reading that yet since I don't know what you're talking about! Come on, share the fun!!!

by Anonymousreply 101April 30, 2022 7:53 PM

11:11 almost heaven, all that clap trap from a dear friend! Yes rile him up please. Ross, your stage. How is Cheryl by the by?

by Anonymousreply 102April 30, 2022 7:59 PM

R10 itā€™s under JH new post, brooks commented and some fans are trolling Ben

by Anonymousreply 103April 30, 2022 8:12 PM

If he is sending the assistant that shit, than him and Jules were fucking, probably while she was married, and BB is obsessed for some ridiculous reason. Is JH that manipulative? Like Amber Heard style manipulation. After all the problematic shit she does and he is still over here trying to get in. When she was announcing her new boyfriend a week after BB wrote and released a whole album about her. JH is not his friend. She was fucking someone else, a random model, when she could have had BB. She did not pick him and he is looking really sad and pathetic with all of this. They need to stop tagging him, it is not doing him an favors. He will loose those young fans and than what will he have? He seriously needs to stop, he gonna ruin his career.

by Anonymousreply 104April 30, 2022 8:52 PM

R104 she hasnā€™t been her assistant for a while this so Iā€™m confused on when he met her because theyā€™re been away from each other a lot lately

by Anonymousreply 105April 30, 2022 9:01 PM

That is Meredith. Idk if she ever was her assistant, I think we all just made fun of her because she has been attached to the hip of JH for about a year now, maybe two. Meredith is Jules friend and maybe business partner/producer/manager from what is seemed but home girl acts like a personal assistant. Every vaca Meredith is taking a hundred pics of JH so like kind of embarrassing for her. Him sending her that means there is definitely something going on with JH and Ben. Meredith is super close to JH at this point. Like Iā€™m sure Meredith knows how big his dick is from JH by now.

by Anonymousreply 106April 30, 2022 9:23 PM

R105 I truly donā€™t know when he either couldā€™ve met her or become ā€˜friendsā€™. This whole thing stinks to high heaven to me. Itā€™s odds on that HoFace got her ex-Minion Kristy and now-Minion Meredith to follow him last year. She *knows* the fans watch everything she does and that even extends to her assistants. She was consistently trolling up till the end of last year.

Think about it. We know that the Ho knows we can see hidden tags. So a couple of days after the flower tag, there hasnā€™t been that much of a reaction. So she drags in Minion to the drama. However no-one actually notices the hidden tag on Minionā€™s postā€¦ very transparently, Ben posts his customary deflection item - song/selfie thing this time (didnā€™t warrant a fan liking spree unlike the Ordinary Day heart thing)ā€¦ and lo and behold!! up pops a newbie on Twitter to point it out to everyone. So the attention is right back onā€¦ who I wonder???!!! šŸ¤”

Why would Barnes send anything at all to Ms Meredith Fridline? ā€œDear friend?ā€ Someoneā€™s delusional I think. And his notifications are bound to be off apart from certain people - he doesnā€™t follow Fridline so he wouldnā€™t even see the notif. And they know that. And they know that Barnes wonā€™t say one damn word about any of it so theyā€™ve got free rein to put whatever they like out there. Watch out for some more selfies in a couple daysā€™ time, folks!!

And R104ā€¦ is HoFace that manipulative? Her exes certainly seem to think so anyway. (ā€¦Chuck and Brooks for sure).

She is an attention whore. Anything she can do to get it, she will. She was probably pissed off that Barnes was ignoring her posts for a month at a time and sheā€™d just had some enforced time off at home. Bored. Needed a diversion. Sheā€™s no friend of his *but* he keeps enabling her crazy ass. So I think she also despises him as being weak. Which he is!

The solution is to ignore her and her stupid games. Maybe one day, Barnes will too.

by Anonymousreply 107April 30, 2022 9:24 PM

Also Meredith came into the picture after the divorce when it seemed BB was out of the picture. People mag was like they are not fucking they are friends.

Now he is a dear friend to Meredith? Where is Charlie? JHā€™s ex boyfriend? He isnā€™t sending her flowers because he probably saw the crazy. So is Ben the only one still holding on? The model is like nah you can have her.

by Anonymousreply 108April 30, 2022 9:28 PM

Iā€™m confused by this whole thing. Seems like JH and Meredith are trying to start drama so her show gets attention. That cover was bad.

by Anonymousreply 109April 30, 2022 9:29 PM

R106 Meredith didn't move to California until September 2021. That's when she and Ho became "attached at the hip", or when Ho hired her to be her assistant. Whatever she is.

by Anonymousreply 110April 30, 2022 9:30 PM

R109 Definitely!!! She needs that attention like oxygen and now even the BB fandom are sort of beginning to ignore he šŸ¤£

R110 Exactly! Whereā€™s the opportunity to become ā€˜dear friendsā€™?

Lord, for all we know he never even sent her those damn flowers - whereā€™s the proof after all? Did she show us the card that came with them? But she hinted and tagged and we all believe it. He probably did but we donā€™t know for sure, so we?! šŸ¤£

She could probably teach Amber a thing or two I reckon! She is just plain toxic. Hopefully sheā€™ll meet some rich guy on Wall Street and give all this up as I am over all the ludicrousness šŸ˜ˆ

by Anonymousreply 111April 30, 2022 9:37 PM

Meredith has a pic with Jules for world kindness day posted a year ago. Jules filed for divorce Nov 2020. Meredith came along right after the divorce was filed and has done everything with JH. The Dubai trip was the one where I was like oh you are only there to take pictures of JH, how sad.

by Anonymousreply 112April 30, 2022 9:37 PM

R112 Yup but she lived in Michigan then and wasnā€™t Hoā€™s actual minion at that point, that came later. (How can anyone do that job ā€¦ šŸ˜±)

by Anonymousreply 113April 30, 2022 9:41 PM

R111 ha we thought that would happen with the yachting European vaca, Meredith was on that one, but alas this is still happening. I really think JH thinks the hate will bring her attention, the last rounds things blew up with those tiny emojis. We all thought Ben might have been in Paris but he wasnā€™t. JH revealed that months later that she was with a girl friend. She loves to make things appear one way. They do seem to have a pact. The hate gets clicks or something. We seem to be the only ones interested in her fake bullshit. If I was a billionaire I would keep my money far away from JH.

by Anonymousreply 114April 30, 2022 9:42 PM

R113 I cannot imagine. Just spending 24 hours with her would be enough.

by Anonymousreply 115April 30, 2022 9:42 PM

R115 One solitary minute would do it for me! šŸ¤£

R114 Yeahā€¦ so we need to take that oxygen away from her and just ignore her. The fairy flower will wilt and die šŸ˜ˆ

by Anonymousreply 116April 30, 2022 9:49 PM

R107 thatā€™s what I thought, he doesnā€™t follow her, he must likely didnā€™t even saw she tagged him. God theyā€™re adults can they just started acting like it

by Anonymousreply 117April 30, 2022 9:51 PM

R107 It is absolutely possible that this may all be fake. But then consider.. The Ho posted the caption with Ben's bouquet saying "feeling loved and grateful for all the support." She was "grateful." Her fans, for whatever reason, apparently like her enough to be fans, so none of this will affect them (and therefore her). The only people this will affect (and rather phenomenally fucking piss off..) are Ben's fans, who pretty universally hate her. Ben starts getting hate and trolling every time she does this to him. So is this how The Ho shows gratitude for loving and supporting her? By faking messages that she knows will cultivate hate for the person that loves her? That's a new low and would make The Ho an even far more pernicious cunt than even we realized. She's obviously toxically evil as fuck but this? My God. . . .

Or the other option, is The Ho's new assistant and Ben are actually dear friends.

by Anonymousreply 118April 30, 2022 9:59 PM

R118 Sadly I think the answer is yes. This is how she shows how grateful she is.

Otherwiseā€¦ tag him publicly. Or just post the flowers and the ā€˜thank youā€™. He knows what flowers he sent her. But noā€¦ song, emojis, hidden tag (which she knows isnā€™t actually hidden if youā€™ve got iStory). Resultā€¦ pissed off BB fans. Why bother unless youā€™re getting a hell of a kick out of it (and *some* people might talk about you)?

Itā€™s sad and pathetic and I wish she would just stop.

by Anonymousreply 119April 30, 2022 10:16 PM

R119 Well then even I'll admit, it obviously works for her. Doesn't matter if she hurts him, she is the hill he absolutely will die on. She very clearly carries his pathetic shriveled up balls in her tiny designer purse.

And he's 40.

by Anonymousreply 120April 30, 2022 10:58 PM

They are all such dear friends

by Anonymousreply 121May 1, 2022 8:54 AM

And people think that is her real hair!!!!

by Anonymousreply 122May 1, 2022 8:57 AM

R122 Everything about her is fake šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 123May 1, 2022 9:10 AM

Is it Vienna waits for you or is it really Ben is waiting for JH. When will she realize?

ā€œWhen will Ben realize? She would rather be with a model and whoever else comes along than with you.ā€ *all to the tune of that song.

by Anonymousreply 124May 1, 2022 5:00 PM

When I saw that quotation on Meredith Fridlineā€™s story, two things popped into my head.

Firstly - Bravo! ā€˜Someoneā€™ done told you that Benā€™s quoted Maya Angelou on at least one occasion, didnā€™t they? ā€˜Someoneā€™ who knew his fans would most likely pick up on that too.

Secondly - a quote from the lady herself:

ā€œWhen someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.ā€

In other words, toxic behaviour - once itā€™s appeared - will reappear. Itā€™s often quoted as part of ā€˜how to get out of abusive relationshipsā€™ articles.

Ben Barnes - take note. You are in an abusive relationship but you donā€™t seem to realise it. Just like a lot of abuse sufferers. Iā€™d say you could do with some help from your psychotherapist Mum and psychiatrist Dad right around now.

Iā€™d add a few more words tooā€¦. ā€œget rid of users, losers and toxic people from your lifeā€. Who needs them?

Also, on another topicā€¦ Iā€™m interested to note that Hough never seems to untag herself from troll posts or delete negative comments (which always seem to mention Ben Barnes) on her posts - why is that? Her most recent one for instance which both Brooks and Ben liked. Brooks commented and thereā€™s some negative comments involving BB under it - not deleted by Her Fakeness. Not liked or replied to either for that matter. Still upset maybe at how quickly BL moved on from her and how happy he seems these days?

Anyhow, I pray she meets some more ā€˜new friendsā€™ in NYC and loses interest in Barnes baiting. Lord help those people though šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 125May 1, 2022 5:01 PM

Another Italian fan meeting Ben Ā«Ā by chanceĀ Ā»

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 1, 2022 5:18 PM

I would never stoop to ask somebodyā€˜s picture. Iā€˜d always pretend not to know who they are.

by Anonymousreply 127May 1, 2022 6:21 PM

R126 If you want to lose some brain cells read the girl in the white topā€™s threads. They were on Mission Stalk Cast from the get go šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 128May 1, 2022 6:52 PM

R128 but they definitely met in by chance ! God I hate them, I canā€™t imagine going to another country just to stalk people

by Anonymousreply 129May 1, 2022 6:58 PM

R129 They all say they ā€˜met them by chanceā€™ šŸ¤£ Well, if ā€˜by chanceā€™ means camping out in certain locations they know the cast might pass by, then yes. I think they share these locations with a whole bunch of their friends - they all seem to be from Italy?? Or most of them anyway.

by Anonymousreply 130May 1, 2022 7:07 PM

R130 yeah all of the stalkers I saw were Italian, what a bunch of weirdos

by Anonymousreply 131May 1, 2022 7:11 PM

Dad vibes with that outfit.

I agree Jules uses Ben just like she uses everyone in her life. Brooks is lucky he got out and seems to be in a really healthy relationship now. Itā€™s sad Ben hasnā€™t come to that full realization even with the distance and change in schedule and environment. Makes me wonder what is happening behind the scenes. Was she texting him to keep him on the hook while she was in Miami with Charlie? Under the guise of we are just friends? Idk but for what ten years now they have been friends. He deserves someone who doesnā€™t play games, is honest, and who doesnā€™t or isnā€™t obsessed with social media. One day heā€™ll see the light, that time always comes.

Will not be surprised if he shows up in NYC at her show. Probably soon as S&B should finish in the next month. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if they did a pap walk in NYC. Will be just as believable as her story that she walked into some random restaurant in NYC and they had her shows coasters or whatever that bs was. We all know she did that. The lies with this girl is straight up Amber Turd, lying about everything.

by Anonymousreply 132May 1, 2022 7:38 PM

R124 Yup, exactly what I was questioning in R84. How come I can only like your comment once? DL needs some sort of super like button..

But just to add to it though.. if anyone remembers the album interviews, he mentioned several times that the professionals he was working with kept getting confused because the music he was writing didn't include real chords. He answered that the dissonant non-chords he was using made the music sound scrunchier, which captured how he was feeling as he sang the song better.

Now listen to the end of his Vienna cover again. Those dissonant non-chords he added as he twice sang "when will you realize?"

He's pathetic. And predictable. And wrapped around her finger.

by Anonymousreply 133May 1, 2022 7:46 PM

R133 Hmmmmā€¦. actually not convinced itā€™s for her cos itā€™s not a romantic song. Itā€™s about BJ visiting his dad in Vienna and BJ himself said itā€™s a metaphor for old age, apparently. Couldnā€™t imagine her being pleased by that if she bothered to Google it.

And he was recently in Viennaā€¦ *shrugs* ā€¦ seems to me he just picked a song he could play on the piano which was called Vienna šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 134May 1, 2022 8:30 PM

JH: This means nothing to meeeee ā€¦. Oh Vienna!

by Anonymousreply 135May 1, 2022 8:48 PM

R135 Yeah, see he couldnā€™t have played that one very well so he went for BJ šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 136May 1, 2022 8:55 PM

It's just too bad he never took her flower branch shopping. Apparently that's the kind of love she's looking for!!

She really does lay it on thick, doesn't she..

by Anonymousreply 137May 1, 2022 10:24 PM

[quote] He deserves someone who ...

No he doesn't. He really doesn't deserve anything but withering contempt.

by Anonymousreply 138May 1, 2022 10:47 PM

What is this??? Is this new?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139May 2, 2022 2:33 AM

R139 Oh my God.. OH my *GOD*. . . . How.. how does Ben too not feel so much shame.. *HOW*?!?!?!? I agree with that commenter, how does she have any stans at all??

(And btw, I *knew* it. Granted, it was obvious to anyone with a brain but still, I knew she was the mistress in that play. Oh I'm sorry, she OBVIOUSLY needs all the classing up she can get.. I meant that she was the dalliance of course..)

by Anonymousreply 140May 2, 2022 3:01 AM

I literally cannot stop laughing between that apology video clip and the fact that her only claim to fame on Broadway is playing some POTUS side piece sheā€™s never going to beat her slutty problematic yachting reputation

by Anonymousreply 141May 2, 2022 4:09 AM

Finally Ben back in black. I donā€™t care that heā€™s in his 40s now I hope he burned all his safari clothes heā€™s been wearing the last year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 2, 2022 8:37 AM

He looks good there.

One yellow is still not her color. Two those BTS videos just highlight how fake and influencery she has become. šŸ¤®

by Anonymousreply 143May 2, 2022 2:33 PM

Oh I get the yellow now, because she has to stand out and be front and center like always. This is her Broadway show. Whores in this house, yep that is appropriate for the Ho.

by Anonymousreply 144May 2, 2022 2:35 PM

The red slash ā€¦ mirrors her lips.

Awful dress. That colour drains the life out of her.

by Anonymousreply 145May 2, 2022 3:24 PM

Is she trying to be the sun with that shit? She looks awful.

Another secret message like the 11 Jersey for the song that was for her 11:11. Along with that necklace she never wore again.

by Anonymousreply 146May 2, 2022 5:32 PM

He has weird british moves

by Anonymousreply 147May 2, 2022 7:16 PM

Those Italian girls have got some moves too - the ones who got the pix with about 7 of the cast? One of them (the girl in the white top) posted another minute-by-minute breakdown of how they met Ben. They just ā€˜happenedā€™ to be sitting on a bench - in one of their previously identified locations obviously - and saw Ben ā€˜walking fast behind them and jogged after him*, tapping him on the shoulder and startling him!

Got their pix, went back to their bench and *two hours later* saw Ben again, who stared hard at them and disappeared round a corner into the shadows. Thereby identifying with his S&B character of course šŸ™„

No, dear - he just saw two serial stalkers and decided to body swerve them.

They met some Spanish girls who are also stalking and who asked them where theyā€™d seen Ben. So now theyā€™re swapping details and passing the baton to a new set of stalkers.

I know the cast are in the public eye so need to expect fans approaching them, but I feel sorry for them as theyā€™re being actively stalked. Itā€™s damn creepy!

Tiktok girl who posted the video of her getting her pic with Ben today (sheā€™s not a stalker btw) but anyone else think that it was Freddy leaning on the railing and *possibly* Jack who was sitting at the table? Really not sure but I think it was Freddy, less sure about Jack tho.

by Anonymousreply 148May 2, 2022 9:03 PM

I should stalk them, Iā€˜d be far less conspicuous- being old and dressed in grown up clothes, pretending not to know them, stupidly asking directions, saying ā€žyou remind me of that spiderman actor.ā€œ

by Anonymousreply 149May 2, 2022 9:07 PM

R149 HAHAAAA! I love it! Remind me if I ever bump into Ben to ask him, "Say, weren't you in 'Twilight'?"

by Anonymousreply 150May 2, 2022 10:21 PM

Love how JH is shouting out Lea Michele and all the articles are about Lea going to opening night, when didnā€™t we all agree Lea is a horrible person? That she treats people horribly and is a bitch. Yet she is besties with JH? Birds of a feather. Oh wait Chris Delia, the creep, did call JH a sweetheart so I guess all the horrible humans flock to JH. BB what does that say about you?

by Anonymousreply 151May 3, 2022 9:58 PM

Horrible people who share the one thing that made them semi famous: a hell lot of ambition.

by Anonymousreply 152May 3, 2022 10:03 PM

You can be ambitious and not be a horrible human. What?

by Anonymousreply 153May 3, 2022 10:15 PM

Any hidden tags on her coffee in the morning flower story? Didnā€™t BB cover that song?

by Anonymousreply 154May 3, 2022 10:16 PM

R154 Noneā€¦..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155May 3, 2022 10:26 PM

R154 ā€¦ and yes he did.

See link below for explanation of her personality disorder.

Because she definitely has one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156May 3, 2022 10:29 PM

R154 R156 ā€¦ another one, just for good measure.

This is her in a nutshell.

And he put himself into her sphere but now Iā€™m a little bit more understanding why he wants to keep on her good side. This is small potatoes as far as sheā€™s concerned. If she really decided to go after him, oh wellā€¦ get out the popcorn, people.

Thinking along the lines of what she said about Leo di Caprio (via her niece) and already dropped his name in the same piece. Warning shot, maybeā€¦.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157May 3, 2022 10:33 PM

And hope that doesnā€™t spread (about the flower story)

The less attention we give her the better. Iā€™m sure thatā€™s why she keeps doing it šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 158May 3, 2022 10:38 PM

She needs to be called out on her shit. Itā€™s already bad enough she is so fake and two faced. She will do anything for attention. She canā€™t go 24 hours without posting multiple stories showing every part of her life. If she is a narcissist maybe Benny can talk to his mommy and figure out how to stop feeding into her bullshit and get out. He did send her flowers did he not?

Also surprised Nina didnā€™t send flowers. They are still besties right?

by Anonymousreply 159May 4, 2022 12:43 AM

A curiosity perhaps? All three of today's latest posts tagged Ben. Theoretically (though obviously we can't be sure) they were posted after Ben went to bed again. Now, only the one including Jessie has its Ben tag removed, while Jessie herself is still tagged. The two that "positively" feature Ben and The Ho as a couple still have their Ben tags.

Curious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160May 4, 2022 1:13 AM

R160 I don't trust that account. It's clearly run by a troll looking to start trouble in the fandom. I wouldn't put it past the OP to randomly untag Ben to make it look like he left the other 2 posts up and only had a problem with the Jessie one. Some comments were deleted around the same time the Ben tag disappeared too...

by Anonymousreply 161May 4, 2022 1:50 AM

[quote]I wouldn't put it past the OP to randomly untag Ben..

R161 That is a very good point. Though I commend the new strategy, but also question the end game. This new anti-Jessie/pro-The Ho track is clearly making Jessie's fans hate The Ho even more given the comments. Which is fucking fantastic as obviously Ben chose The Ho to love who is so flagrantly horrible that she inspires die hard fans like this gross racist troll, so how could he possibly also love Jessie, who is actually such a genuinely wonderful woman (tee hee hee!). I mean, could Ben even really love Jessie at all if he could love THE HO?!? HE DOESN'T DESERVE HER!!! (It's fun!!)

But then OP potentially makes it look like Ben defended Jessie's honor by untagging the post denigrating her. So Ben's back to looking like the good guy towards Jessie. Seems a bit counterproductive if the aim is to stir up shit with the Darklina/Jessie Stan fandom. *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 162May 4, 2022 2:41 AM

I donā€™t see why that account is tagging Jessie, we do talk about her and the fans and I have to say that Iā€™m not a huge fan but she has nothing to do with all that stuff. I get wanting to troll Ben and Julianne, but Jessie is not part of it

by Anonymousreply 163May 4, 2022 8:00 AM

Wouldnā€™t be surprised if that troll is Ho or her minion, she wasnā€™t on stage yesterday so those little thumbs were free to go typing. Only the anti-Ben comments seem to get left on their postsā€¦.

by Anonymousreply 164May 4, 2022 8:01 AM

R164 Ooops my bad - itā€™s Mondays sheā€™s not on stage. Thereā€™s still an intermission tho šŸ˜‰ Pix of her with even more of her ā€˜supportive friendsā€™.. oh, who are also ā€˜the hottestā€™ā€¦.

Hoping there are some straight guys in there she could go get with šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 165May 4, 2022 9:21 AM

R163 Probably because the darklinas have created their own narrative that Ben is secretly dating Jessie and the troll wants to make sure it's "known" that Ben's heart belongs to Julianne, not her. I don't think it's right to involve Jessie but it gets a reaction from the fans every time the troll trashes her. Those posts also bring more Shadow and Bone fans to their page, who then look at the other posts the OP has made trolling Ben and Julianne. The darklinas need to stop taking the bait, just like we should stop taking the bait that Julianne drops for us when she's looking for attention (imo). Ben seemingly decided to take the "don't engage with the trolls" route a while ago when he stopped untagging himself from the 11:11 heart posts and just let it be.

by Anonymousreply 166May 4, 2022 2:17 PM

R166 I definitely agree everyone needs to stop paying attention to Ho and the trolls. Hopefully theyā€™ll take the hint and disappear into a black hole! šŸ•³

by Anonymousreply 167May 4, 2022 2:49 PM

Honestly not sure why it's not understood that everyone pays attention to her SOLELY to drag the living fuck out of her for the purposes of making fun of and trolling Ben. And making fun of and trolling Ben won't stop until he's no longer associating with The Ho. Which obviously means it will never stop. She reflects so unbelievably poorly on him and his choices that he absolutely deserves to be made fun of *every* *single* *day* regarding her. Especially since she's "apparently" showcasing her involvement with him *on purpose* despite knowing how much Ben will get dragged because of it. It's his own fault, and it's never going to stop.

But anyway.. curiously, those two pro Ben/The Ho pics from last night are still in his tags. Previously he theoretically had been untagging himself when he woke up in the morning. Thoroughly enjoying the theory that it's actually The Ho or one of her dear friend minions that's behind the account. That would be *PERFECT*.

by Anonymousreply 168May 4, 2022 5:21 PM

R168 Tbh I was just joking šŸ˜ ā€¦. itā€™s a troll account but I donā€™t actually believe itā€™s them.

Sheā€™s having too much fun doing her own direct trolling, so no need to hide behind a troll account.

Whereā€™s that black hole šŸ•³ for her to fall into!!

by Anonymousreply 169May 4, 2022 6:17 PM

Someone arriving back at LA from NYC in August šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜ˆšŸ˜ˆ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170May 4, 2022 6:22 PM

Who did this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 4, 2022 9:07 PM

R171 Personally I say call it what it is.. Normalize Celebrity Activism by praising doing the bare minimum of caring enough about an issue to quickly repost what someone else said about it. Because everyone knows you're rich enough to never be affected by it.

(But I will take the opportunity to say my heart does go out to everyone that will immediately be affected by this travesty. If you can, find some solace that it won't stop with you. Guaranteed. Hopefully you'll find some fellow soldiers in arms soon.)

by Anonymousreply 172May 4, 2022 9:26 PM

At least BB doesnā€™t make his performative activism all about himself like his dream girl does.

I can assure you if she could not promote herself she would never be talking about the current events in this country. A war broke out where people are getting brutally murdered and loosing everything and it took her months to say anything, but she definitely had time to post a selfie about how hard social media is. šŸ™„ priorities! She has no moral center. It all has to be about her!

by Anonymousreply 173May 5, 2022 5:55 PM

I dunno, The Ho's getting left up in his tags again. Do you think it's anything goes now and people could start having fun? Or is it only the doe eyed fawning posts that literally call her the love of his life that he's allowing to remain? *shrug* Surely there are some bored youngsters out there.. Oh, will anyone volunteer as tribute and start testing him!!! Think of the fun.. ;)

by Anonymousreply 174May 6, 2022 2:05 PM

I think it has been a year since emoji gate when they were both trolling the trolls as a way to promote his music and JH is now trying to same tactics to promote her show.

Looks like the fandom isnā€™t taking the bait and no one really cares anymore. I mean it has been two years of them playing this same exact game so if they are fucking then cool, like the world is in chaos. B list actors trying shameless self promotion is not what people are concerned about anymore.

The fact they are playing these games shows how little they care about the people actually supporting them with their money. They really think his fandom is stupid and they disrespect them every time they do this. Hopefully Ben is over it, we all are at this point.

by Anonymousreply 175May 6, 2022 4:44 PM

I honestly wonder if the emojigate stuff would have even registered with anyone if we werenā€™t all going through a pandemic and under various levels of lockdown and chronically online and looking for literally anything to distract from the world falling apart. Like itā€™s insane for me to contemplate how many hours Iā€™ve spent over the last year giving any mental energy to two B/C list celebrities with their sporadic social media activity and poorly executed Easter eggs compared to the actual masters at that game like Taylor Swift. So itā€™s especially pathetic now that JH might be trying to revive any tiny bursts of attention from the very niche BB DL and Darklina corners of the internet. And Iā€™ve done my fair share of shit talking Ben and JH because they clearly bring it on themselves, but I definitely donā€™t like seeing Jessie brought into this bullshit or being compared to JH when Jessieā€™s only crime seems to be landing her first major role as a lead actor and having pretty decent chemistry with her older more experienced costar who has poor taste in romantic relationships but clearly enjoys his position as a proud mentor to Jessie

by Anonymousreply 176May 7, 2022 8:34 AM

R176 If Ben hadn't been pandemic crazed to get his dick wet with a married woman none of this would have ever happened. I definitely agree with you, he absolutely brought it on himself. Oh well, guess collateral damage wasn't part of his fantasy, poor thing..

(Maybe serially lying manipulative self absorbed dumb blondes are his preferred distraction from the world falling apart? Every man's gotta thing.. though I absolutely am judging.)

by Anonymousreply 177May 7, 2022 7:52 PM

Well he got me over a terrible time last year! Iā€˜m still thankful because it focused my crazy.

by Anonymousreply 178May 7, 2022 11:40 PM

Ben is in London

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179May 8, 2022 10:50 AM

Someone looks like they are done filming. NYC on the horizon? Gotta see his dream girl. Wouldnā€™t it be great if he went to her show with someone else, like another girl. I would revel in that.

by Anonymousreply 180May 8, 2022 3:04 PM

R180 could be just days off

by Anonymousreply 181May 8, 2022 3:45 PM

Or he could be done filming

by Anonymousreply 182May 8, 2022 4:35 PM

I think I'm just going to enjoy the tone deaf irony of celebrating the state of Oklahoma given what's being signed into law there literally as we speak. Or should we just use the excuse that he's British and rich so, as per usual, he doesn't have the first fucking clue what's going on in the world. Sure it's probably an unintentional self own, but at least he's pretty ladies.

by Anonymousreply 183May 8, 2022 8:00 PM

R183 are you really saying that he should have seen that play because of whatā€™s happening in America? Thatā€™s ridiculous, itā€™s a play, heā€™s supporting his friend

by Anonymousreply 184May 8, 2022 9:31 PM

R184 shouldnā€™t *

by Anonymousreply 185May 8, 2022 9:45 PM

R184 Ben has become infamous for being tone deaf lately and I call it as I see it. Some excuse it (for instance) by saying he just doesn't bother to read captions, but I think that's bullshit. I think he's just fucking stupid and clueless. And tone deafness is humorous to me, what can I tell you. Oklahoma the state has some rather rank notoriety right now. I have a problem when people take away other people's rights and protections, step by step where it never stops. Again, what can I tell you.

Also you just gave him carte blanche to go see The Ho's play. "He's just supporting a friend!!" Boo.

by Anonymousreply 186May 8, 2022 10:17 PM

R186 unless the play is about how great is it to suppress womens right what youā€™re saying is a stupid take. Also yes because I said that itā€™s again for him to go see and support JH šŸ™„šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 187May 8, 2022 10:23 PM

Scroll down and here's the plot description for you. I personally think it's embarrassingly outdated but I also believe patriarchy is ridiculous and outdated and deserves to be left in the past where it belongs. Just because the incel dies at the end the rest of it is cool? (Also it has a "middle eastern" character that's there to sell a young woman drugs. Cause that's not old and cliched too.. *rolls eyes*) For musicals, it was groundbreaking in it's time, and that's wonderful and should be appreciated. But why is it still getting played in this day and age? Should things so full of old, outdated values and themes never be retired? Why do we as a society always have to look backwards to "enjoy ourselves"? Why does entertainment, and therefore culture, seem to rely MOSTLY on reboot after reboot after reboot these days? Why can't we instead create NEW art that chooses to progress society forward with better and more respectful and empathetic understandings and values and an expansion of humanity etc. What, is that an unsafe and controversial path? I mean, if Dr. Seuss' family can retire the anti-Asian imagery in his old books, what's the worst that could happen. . . . (and again, I roll my eyes..) Oh, probably won't make enough money whereas the Old Classics with their nostalgic familiar cultural safety still pack 'em in the aisles!

And therein lies the larger big picture context for you. Some places in our society do try to move forward. It's ridiculously slow and sometimes could even be argued to be disingenuous surface changes, but forward progress is largely still made. Admirable. And then there are other places where shit like this whole play (obviously along with other odious practices) still goes on. Where they want to go even further backwards. Where if you're not straight, white, male and christian (America as an example!) you are worthless and undeserving of rights. If only we could completely retire those places and their thinking. Since we can't, I'll settle for decent people not celebrating and reupping relics of the past so we can ease their passage into the dust bin of history so we stop reinforcing those old values as "entertaining. and enjoyable" Just my two cents.

And your second sentence likely contains a typo or two, so I'm not sure exactly what you're saying.. but my comment was intended to be tongue in cheek as it could *very* easily be possible that Ben intended to lay the groundwork for a precedent with his story today. "See everyone? I go to support my friends by seeing their plays all the time! Look, I'm at one right now!! It's totally normal for me, don't read into it at all sillies!!!" My intention was to mock Ben for trying to pull off such a transparent excuse to go running to The Ho. Technically you just provided a perfectly timed excuse for me to do so, so thank you for that ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188May 9, 2022 2:57 AM

Well, as a European who is quite busy, I knew these things were going on, but I was not aware of the actual Oklahoma Situation. More about the Supreme Court side of things. I really donā€˜t know how aware Americans are as to single European State policies. But, as someone who has lived in the US for ten years, he might be more alert.

by Anonymousreply 189May 9, 2022 7:34 AM

It still doesnā€™t make sense why he shouldnā€™t be going seeing that play just because of whatā€™s happening rn, is the play outdated ? Yeah. Does it have anything to do with abordions rigths ? Absolutely not. And itā€™s completely stupid to drag JH there because he will go see it if he can, even if we donā€™t agree with that because he doesnā€™t need our permission and heā€™s dumb

by Anonymousreply 190May 9, 2022 7:39 AM

R189 Well let me quickly keep everyone apprised on this issue in particular as the state of Louisiana just told Oklahoma to hold its beer. They just proposed charging women with murder if a pregnancy ends. And yes if you're wondering, Louisiana has the death penalty for murder. Shit's fun here and it's likely to only get worse as the insurgency spreads.. *rolls eyes*

But anyway, my continuing issue I'm alluding to here that *still* amuses me to no end is my belief that Ben legitimately is completely ignorant. With his constant talk in interviews about always remaining positive and ALWAYS being a hopeful person etc etc I honestly believe he literally never pays attention to news/current events, because news is full of negativity and hopeless people in some sort of pain, and that would totally crush his lover of life vibe. And I'm not exaggerating, I do mean literally never checks in. Is the only reason he knows there's a war in Ukraine because he saw the refugees first hand? Because he had to be corrected in his post to call it a war because to do otherwise would be to promulgate russian propaganda. It did not surprise me ONE BIT that he didn't know and needed that correction. And that's just one recent example, he does similar sorts of things all the time. The great lover of words *definitely* always reads the captions, but because he's wholly ignorant to everything outside of watching Netflix and listening to music and laughing with friends at parties he knows not what he does. NOTHING else ever penetrates his privileged sunshine and sparkles and unicorn filled brain because he likely always actively avoids it at all costs. He's technically a fully grown ass man that can't handle the news? Like a child? Yes, like the embarrassingly pathetic man child that he is. I can't help but laugh and point at him for it. *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 191May 9, 2022 8:13 PM

R191 Co-signed every word. I sense that Ben gets all of his news purely through the Instagram posts of his smarter and more activist friends. Who he of course wants to suck up to and impress, so he likes and reposts their work.

The only time I ever saw him reasonably engaged with a political issue was Brexit, but of course that's safely within his comfy bubble of lived experience.

by Anonymousreply 192May 9, 2022 8:27 PM

R192 Yes indeed, I remember when he posted a picture about it.. Quality work this. *blinks*

(Think this picture was up on his teenaged bedroom wall along with a star spangled Cindy Crawford?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 9, 2022 9:20 PM

Nobody wanted him not to go to the play. But to celebrate the title without context would be like promoting a charity with a johnny depp meme right now.

by Anonymousreply 194May 9, 2022 9:41 PM

That girl met him yesterday and sheā€™s in Budapest, so guessing it was actually days off when he went to london

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195May 10, 2022 1:41 PM

R195 always have to right, what an annoying quality

Also JH really pushing it. Right after he posts a romantic playlist she does a story about love. Mirroring much?

by Anonymousreply 196May 10, 2022 3:29 PM

Question.. is Hell romantic? Is Hell supposed to be romantic in any way? Or is this an admission that his love life is infinitely torturous..

by Anonymousreply 197May 10, 2022 4:26 PM

Muahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 198May 10, 2022 9:01 PM

Dougster is back! Is that his gf?

R197 I would consider having JH as my dream girl as being hell for sure.

by Anonymousreply 199May 10, 2022 9:09 PM

Oh Doug!!! Seems like yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 200May 10, 2022 9:57 PM

It's not the first time I've noticed recently.. is it just me or does he start to develop just a leeeettle bit of an ass when he works out? Huh..

(can't really see the rest of the chicken legs..)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 12, 2022 4:22 PM

R201 Itā€™s looking quite perky šŸ¤£ nice to see a fun video from him again.

by Anonymousreply 202May 12, 2022 6:20 PM

With another Italian stalker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 13, 2022 7:48 AM

R204 Heā€™s looked increasingly less than super happy in these pixā€¦ guess getting hunted down by these chicks is getting a bit wearing. The cast must know by now that theyā€™re sharing locations as theyā€™re catching them in all the same places šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 204May 13, 2022 8:40 AM

We all saw that lion story she did yes? Also I imagined that Kinrgy meet up to be more than like 12 people. She is so fake in how she presents shit, like Kinrgy is not as big as it should be after two years. Those woman are clearly not guides, so Iā€™m confused. Just randoms that flew to NY for JH, Screaming cult vibes!

Also that last story with her tits on display is giving me manic vibes.

Love that Ben isnā€™t responding to her with hidden emojis anymore in a public way. She is just doing this for herself clearly. Has she figured out this tactic isnā€™t working, his fandom is done with her and him.

by Anonymousreply 205May 14, 2022 6:50 PM

R205 at least heā€™s not tagged in it, but who knows what he respond to her in private šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 206May 14, 2022 7:17 PM

R206 Possibly didnā€™t even see itā€¦ his story with Archie was a spontaneous post from hair & makeup I think - as Archie had on his Chelsea shirt in honour of English FA Cup Final Dayā€¦ Chelsea v Liverpool. Poor Archie thoā€¦ they lost!!!

by Anonymousreply 207May 14, 2022 7:52 PM

At least there is no fairy on the lion.

by Anonymousreply 208May 14, 2022 11:01 PM

Has anyone else noticed Nina is just absent from JH world. She took FVW out of her bio, but Nina still has it. Did Nina send her flowers or anything for her opening? I have a feeling something went on there.

Maybe JH finally got with our boy and they are committed and in love and Nina bounced. After Montanagate who can blame Nine. At that dinner the look on Shaun and Ninaā€™s face was like JH is saying some crazy shit again. Then Ben became her personal photographer after the dinner, during the dinner, the rest of the trip. We all know he was only there because he offered dick and did everything JH said. Simp behavior. Also glad Brookā€™s is happy and in love, he is boring but deserves that after what he put with up with JH.

by Anonymousreply 209May 17, 2022 4:43 PM

Nina has been jet-setting with Shaun since the Olympics. He seems to be doing the whole 'post-retirement world tour' thing. I think they're in Dubai now.

by Anonymousreply 210May 17, 2022 6:00 PM

To add on (wish we had an edit function)

I keep expecting an engagement announcement from SW and ND. Would JH be a bridesmaid?? Would Ben be her +1?? Think of the gossip opportunities!

by Anonymousreply 211May 17, 2022 6:05 PM

Where.. where does he consistently find such odd shoes? These look like something very large stepped on a normal shoe and flattened it. Like you can even see the weird footprint around the edges or something. Just even compare them to this other guy's shoes. . . what *is* this?!?

(Also why does he [or anyone really] always point at who's in the picture with him? We're all looking at the picture. We can all see there's someone else in the picture with you. You really do NOT need to point it out. Such a ridiculous practice..)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212May 17, 2022 8:31 PM

R209 I canā€™t decide if that post is a joke or not. So you really believe that, while theyā€™re both on different continents, they decided to started dating again and that Nina is mad about it?

by Anonymousreply 213May 18, 2022 9:09 AM

R213 Yes they are celebrities. Why wouldnā€™t they? JH is never in one place for very long and he is obviously working and people do long distance all the time. That is not absurd.

Iā€™m saying Nina is absent which is uncommon considering they own a business together and are besties. Clearly Nina wasnā€™t shipping BB as they all were actively making fun of Ben with Darren Criss on that yacht after his cover with Lizzy.

Ninaā€™s bestie is making her Broadway debut, and that role is politically relevant even, and she is silent? You canā€™t even repost a story? Ben can send JH flowers and Nina did what exactly? Oh nothing.

So no not a joke, clearly you are new here. Welcome to the circus. You think my comment is a joke and yet we all sat through emoji gate with BB and JH. That was a fucking joke. JH is still doing secret messages, secret tagging. Please.

by Anonymousreply 214May 18, 2022 7:05 PM

OMG they arenā€™t secretly together letā€™s not go down this insane path again. Sheā€™s just an attention seeking whore whoā€™s probably one of the 3-75 people who read these threads on a regular basis because her narcissistic exorcistic ass gets off on the fact that there are actually people in this world who watch her so closely they find meaning in tiny little emojis she baits with so people then spend months analyzing them. For all we know Ben could have been duped into playing what he thought was a sweet secret game during a time when he so desperately wanted to play therapist to a friend who was struggling but had so obviously friend zoned him this was the only way he knew how to feel close to her.

On a somewhat related note Iā€™m slightly disappointed JML made it on the Calm app before Ben because we could all use a Benny B bedtime story to chill the fuck out to. But Iā€™m sure JML did great too

by Anonymousreply 215May 18, 2022 11:34 PM

What happened to the cheese man? Heā€™s the only part of emojigate I miss

by Anonymousreply 216May 18, 2022 11:36 PM

Ben practicing running away from his Italian stalkers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217May 19, 2022 9:14 AM

Is there like a nest of stalkers in Italy ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218May 19, 2022 2:18 PM

R218 I think theyā€™re all in touch on Twitter and exchange location info on where they can ambush the cast. I mean - yeah the actors need to expect fan interaction but these kids head there to do nothing else except hang about their shared locations for hours. I donā€™t mind seeing new pix of the cast but I just find these kidsā€™ actions and laser-like determination to meet the cast a bit creepy! šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 219May 19, 2022 2:44 PM

R219 I just love how they talk about how people on that forum are bad but they just straight up stalk him in real life

by Anonymousreply 220May 19, 2022 7:15 PM

Ciao Italy! Well, I wish there was a new emojigate. Just for the fun of it. But not even the twitter fans are still there.

by Anonymousreply 221May 19, 2022 7:38 PM

This might be a record???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 19, 2022 7:49 PM

Well since they all look alike, he wonā€˜t notice.

by Anonymousreply 223May 19, 2022 7:54 PM

After all the drama Disney has put us through this year they better do society the favor they owe us and somehow fit Billy Russo into this shit because Ben needs a Billy prequel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224May 20, 2022 5:05 AM

R222 I Check her account and the others time were for the London convention and the Monte Carlo festival, she seems to be doing every events possible

by Anonymousreply 225May 20, 2022 12:43 PM

R225 Itā€™s all she seems to do! She managed to rack up a few of the cast not just Ben.

by Anonymousreply 226May 20, 2022 1:32 PM

The most recent Italian stalker girl got called out on IG by a few fpā€™s, and she declared on Twitter that she was ā€œjust sitting on a benchā€ and that it was just the ā€œdrama of the dayā€. Oh, and is ā€œvery confused about their concept of stalkingā€.

Well hereā€™s a little clarification for you, dearie.

ā€œ Stalking is unwanted and/or repeated surveillance by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are interrelated to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them.ā€ (Wikipedia)

Sharing locations between groups, sitting outside the cast hotel on a bench for hours, walking up and down past the hotel door, running after them, going up and staring at Freddie Carter while heā€™s sitting in the bar with his girlfriend sharing ā€œan intimate momentā€. Asked if you managed to find the location all by yourself by Ben Barnes. And apologising many times to them while they pose for your prized photoā€¦

Yeah, I donā€™t think youā€™re confused at all.

by Anonymousreply 227May 20, 2022 10:02 PM

Is he. . . power walking?!?!?

Also, the white monstrosities are back *sigh*. Seriously, they're comparable to the size of his head in this pic *SIGH*.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228May 22, 2022 2:06 AM

This comment is creepy as hell lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229May 22, 2022 4:42 AM

Well the size of his head ā€¦

by Anonymousreply 230May 22, 2022 5:07 AM

Maybe this is a ā€œwhat color is the dressā€ type of problem but I still donā€™t see the issue with is head??? Iā€™m not trying to arguing with anyone because out perceptions are shaped by our own reality so I could 100% be wrong but itā€™s not like heā€™s a bulky guy so his head doesnā€™t seem that disproportionate to his body am I missing a key pic that highlighted this?

by Anonymousreply 231May 22, 2022 6:44 AM

It is just a loving running gag. But his head is smaller by proportion to other actors heads and big heads make people look good on screen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232May 22, 2022 10:29 AM

On the one hand, the stalkers are pathetic. On the other hand, Ben's privacy being blown up gives me great Schadenfreude.

by Anonymousreply 233May 22, 2022 10:31 AM

R229 Iā€™m hoping that the show doesnā€™t have a third season or that Ben dies in the second so he doesnā€™t have to go back filming there. Those people are unwell

by Anonymousreply 234May 22, 2022 10:32 AM

R233 ditto Syl

by Anonymousreply 235May 22, 2022 10:35 AM

R234 They areā€¦ they donā€™t have a concept of what stalking is and donā€™t think what theyā€™re doing is wrong or creepy. Welcome to GenZ! šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 236May 22, 2022 11:17 AM

If BB didn't choose shitty projects that only appeal to GenZ fangirls, he wouldn't have this problem. Too bad, so sad.

by Anonymousreply 237May 22, 2022 12:39 PM

R237 Does he have a choice? His utterly childish "everything is love and sunshine and rainbows, no negativity please" persona certainly doesn't appeal to anyone older than that. If he didn't go after Gen Z fan girls he literally wouldn't have any fans at all. For a forty year old man, that's the too bad so sad part in my view..

by Anonymousreply 238May 22, 2022 4:23 PM

(due to DL rules, post 1/2) Eh what the hell, I'll point it out.. think we might have come to the end of filming?

Here a fan account tags a bunch of the cast, though I personally can't definitively see any of them. Maybe Sujaya in the center and *maybe* possibly Archie all the way to the right. Maybe a wrap party??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239May 22, 2022 8:56 PM

(post 2/2) Here this girl is wearing the same clothes and managed to get a pic with most of the cast, implying they were all together. Again, maybe implying end of filming get together? It's all a big maybe really..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240May 22, 2022 8:56 PM

R239 R240 I thought at first but they were at a shisha bar for Lewis Tanā€™s dj set which heā€™d been publicly pushing on his stories and asking everyone to come along! The cast got off lightly as after all the recent stalkerish behaviour of some fans I bet they were thinking they were going to get mobbed. But apparently most of the S&B fans donā€™t pay attention to Lewisā€™ stories as only 1 fan seems to have approached them for pix. Ben did not look impressed to my mind - about to make his escape and didnā€™t want to be there in the first place? šŸ¤£ and then got stopped by another fanā€¦.

by Anonymousreply 241May 22, 2022 9:30 PM

R241 *thought that*

by Anonymousreply 242May 22, 2022 9:30 PM

R241 itā€™s also possible the cast could have arranged a private area for that knowing any pre promoted event they might be at would attract the stalkers. Maybe fans could only corner them on the way to the bathroom or something

by Anonymousreply 243May 22, 2022 10:36 PM

R243 Could be but it seems like quite a small place and the crowd and cast are mingling in Lewisā€™ vid. I guess not many fans paid attention to Lewisā€™ stories as thereā€™s only been the one set of pix plus one pic of Lewis and a fan! šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 244May 22, 2022 11:16 PM

Or at least the Ben fans could have thought thereā€™s no way old man Ben is going to be seen at a bar socializing so they didnā€™t bother. If he was even there anyways.

by Anonymousreply 245May 23, 2022 9:01 AM

R245 He was - heā€™s in the background in Lewisā€™ vid and the fan pic is taken in the bar. So yeah he did make it there!

by Anonymousreply 246May 23, 2022 10:35 AM

Can you imagine thinking you will be mobbed and only one fan shows up and the Internet is silent, except the haters like us of course

by Anonymousreply 247May 23, 2022 10:42 AM

R238 well maybe BB should read that attached book JH put on her stories about how as an adult to keep love. So than he can actually live an adult 40 year old reality and catch up with everyone else. Get out of his Peter Pan syndrome life. JH clearly doesnā€™t understand how to keep love considering Brooks, although boring, we all know is rich and seems not an asshole and yet she said no thanks. Then she played all the games with BB.

by Anonymousreply 248May 23, 2022 10:51 AM

R248 No matter how many self help books she reads, it wonā€™t change who she is.

by Anonymousreply 249May 23, 2022 1:46 PM

ben unliked JHā€™s video of her getting ready for dusty and i bet it has something to do with the comments under brooks comment šŸ¤­

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250May 23, 2022 3:50 PM

R250 Yeah I had noticed that too. I laughed my ass off! Wonder if he unliked because. . . 1. He didn't realize at the time that she outed him for sending her the bouquet of flowers, but once he saw he got rid of his evidence of supporting her. He's only liked one other post since, but that was her pro-abortion post, which even I'll give him. Or 2. He's a complete and absolute Beta who knows full well that Brooks could literally kill his chicken legged ass in a fight (or at least destroy that pretty, pretty face), so once he saw all the comments about the adultery he committed with The Ho against Brooksy in his replies Ben very wisely decided to exit stage right with his likes. Is it possible even his massive ego can feel shame?

Personally I'm *definitely* thinking it was number 2!

by Anonymousreply 251May 23, 2022 4:17 PM

R250 Yeah I didnā€™t notice but was told about it and couldnā€™t believe my ears. I do t think heā€™s *ever* unliked a Ho post before. Iā€™d prefer to say Option 1 in R251 as thereā€™s concrete evidence for that chain of events.

by Anonymousreply 252May 23, 2022 6:19 PM

R252 ā€¦ evidence as in the emojis/song/tag and then the Meredith tag just to clarify!

by Anonymousreply 253May 23, 2022 6:19 PM

R252 *donā€™t*

by Anonymousreply 254May 23, 2022 7:26 PM

heā€™s such a coward

by Anonymousreply 255May 23, 2022 7:50 PM

Maybe he re-liked it and unwillingly unliked by doing so. I can see that happening.

by Anonymousreply 256May 23, 2022 8:14 PM

R256 He unliked Zoe Kravitzā€™s posts so heā€™s been known to do it before. If heā€™d already liked it, it wouldnā€™t let him like it again, and if heā€™d unliked it by mistake, would surely have just liked it again? But who knows - maybe heā€™s just as sick of her endless inane hair/makeup/dancing vids as the rest of us are!

by Anonymousreply 257May 23, 2022 8:35 PM

R257 Your last sentence. . . implying that he liked it by accident perhaps? If it was accidental, why/how would he have gone back to realize that he accidentally liked it in order to purposefully unlike it? Or do you believe he thought of and realized MANY days after the fact that he didn't actually enjoy the video? And was so committed to his revised opinion that he purposefully found it again in order to unlike it. In either case, why would he have even thought about the post again after having (accidentally or otherwise) liked it. That doesn't make sense to me personally, cause who in their right mind ever does that? Literally who ever does that? Or does Ben already have an established history of unliking posts once controversy over them comes up. I don't remember what Zoe Kravitz did, but I do believe I remember she got backlash for it and it was only then that Ben unliked the posts. As per usual.

by Anonymousreply 258May 23, 2022 9:30 PM

R258 No I wasnā€™t implying thatā€¦ youā€™ve misunderstood I think. I was replying to R256. He liked Hoā€™s post and then yes, unliked it a good while later, like at least a day or more. I donā€™t know why. Zoe Kravitz - he unliked well within a couple of hours when some fans called him out on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 259May 23, 2022 10:16 PM

I think he took time to unlike it because perhaps Jhā€™s assistant warned him about the comments, sheā€™s tagged and according to her, ben is her friend too

by Anonymousreply 260May 24, 2022 2:52 PM

Harperā€™s bazaar made a video of a day in JHā€™s life and the comments under the video is killing me! šŸ˜‚ feel free to leave a dislike and comment more negative things lololol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261May 24, 2022 2:54 PM

R261 Ā«Ā go JH gives us nothingĀ Ā» this is so accurate for her

by Anonymousreply 262May 24, 2022 4:45 PM

Hopefully the S&B cast have given him some perspective or at least enlightened him to the idea that JH and her assistant Meredith are not in fact his friends, or with JH his lover, because they are simply using him for clout. She did date a model and not BB when she had to chance to choose him.

The unliking is maybe part of his realization. If I was a woman starting to date BB and he was sending JH flowers and playing covers for her, she is then mirroring that in her stories and with lions and tiny emojis, I would have trepidation there as there are clearly mixed signals being sent. BB seems to have a reputation of being the flirt/ sending mixed signals to begin with. How can you take him seriously? Twitter has it all documented. Full accounts with all the evidence.

Or maybe he is secretly gay as we have all hoped for so many years. His new chapter is finally admitting it.

by Anonymousreply 263May 24, 2022 5:36 PM

benā€™s a closeted bisexual and nobody can tell me otherwise

by Anonymousreply 264May 24, 2022 11:21 PM

Preach!

by Anonymousreply 265May 25, 2022 1:22 AM

The day thatā€™s ever confirmed will be SUCH a fun day on the DL I giggle just thinking about it. Imagine how much fun instadickgate will be after the last round of accidentitties he liked/followed. I hope it creates some random fandom crossovers too that day the Chris Evans fandom found out who Ben Barnes is was hilarious

by Anonymousreply 266May 25, 2022 9:06 AM

I just learned the word "accidentitties" and life is officially all downhill from here. Brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 267May 25, 2022 3:28 PM

Once again, Ben isnā€™t saying anything about current events. That man really lack a spine

by Anonymousreply 268May 25, 2022 5:49 PM

R268 I will happily say it again. He very likely does not pay attention to news/current events at all because it's full of negativity. And he literally can't handle it. He likely does whatever it takes to never willingly expose himself to anything but sunshine, hope and happiness. At *ALL* times. If/when he saw this shooting occurred, he probably just immediately said "Nope!!" as he swiped backward out of twitter. Maybe because that's how the man that supposedly desperately wants to have children actively chooses to try to protect his potential family. Quality fatherly material that.

Or, as our old friend Lily once said on these threads, "Ben Barnes has No Dick Energy."

by Anonymousreply 269May 25, 2022 6:52 PM

Well, I have to say, I rather appreciate him not using tragedies for propaganda that much, although when he does, it is rather banal. He is just Ben Barnals for all eternity. In the shallow shahallow.

by Anonymousreply 270May 25, 2022 8:36 PM

R269 Hard to ignore no matter how much you may want to, imo

by Anonymousreply 271May 25, 2022 9:06 PM

R270 I'm reticent to learn what should reasonably be considered propaganda following the non-accidental massacre of young children. And I very consciously use the word massacre because the bodies of some of these children were so destroyed that they were literally rendered unidentifiable. The authorities literally had to bring in the town's parents to submit DNA samples as the only conceivable way to positively, quickly identify the mangled bodies of these child victims. So what words should society reasonably count as propaganda to be rendered controversial given this factual context?

Mamie Till-Mobley should be considered a hero, not controversial. That woman, "despite her gender," definitely did not have No Dick Energy. Why do most men impotently wallow in it today? Is it only the luxury of privilege, or something more?

by Anonymousreply 272May 25, 2022 9:48 PM

The faster all of you realize ben barnes is very ignorant, the better. He only hops on the bandwagon when it benefits him and makes him look good for his dumb stans.

He never talked about Palestine and I know he never cared to learn about the war going on there šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø

by Anonymousreply 273May 25, 2022 11:11 PM

I actually appreciated when he has spoken about gun control while he was working on the punisher because he could use his platform to catch the attention of people watching something he was in for entertainment and while drawing attention to a related real world issue, but I also appreciate him not turning everything tragic going on in the world into an opportunity for performative activism especially when it may be so far removed from anything related to him and his own experiences itā€™s sometimes better to observe and educate yourself rather than assume whatever you have to say would add value to the actual discussion rather than just your following. Itā€™s impossible to know whether or not he knows or cares whatā€™s going on in Palestine (though I think that would be pretty impossible to miss) but the expectation that people with any semi significant following need to post about something to prove they arenā€™t ignorant or Iā€™ll-intentioned about that thing is ridiculous and partly what makes social media such a toxic place

by Anonymousreply 274May 26, 2022 5:22 AM

R274 Well said, but it brings me to one follow up. What should be the point of only observing and educating yourself if it's not to eventually say something? Should we educate ourselves solely for our own sense of self worth? Should bearing witness be considered an acceptable level of activism? Or does that do nothing more than continue the status quo? And collectively throughout society, is bearing witness all anyone feels the need to do considering what's happened is so far removed from anything related to us and our own experiences? The status quo remains because it hasn't directly affected us, but at least we know about it.

BTW, as an aside.. I didn't check myself yesterday morning, but does anyone know if Mark Strong and Ian McKellen were sharing information or statements about this issue yesterday? I did see that even The Ho did and even I'll give her points for that.

by Anonymousreply 275May 26, 2022 4:39 PM

Surprisingly the Ho hasnā€™t put her foot in her mouth this time and isnā€™t being problematic. Guess those woman in her show are being positive influences. BB changed his bio on insta, wonder what he is up to? Unliking the Hos posts, changing bio, no longer lover or life singer of songs. Maybe hey Iā€™m gay works better! He should try it.

by Anonymousreply 276May 26, 2022 5:30 PM

R270 I meant I dislike people using tragedies to promote themselves. Sometimes itā€˜s better to just be silent instead of sending thoughts and prayers and candle emojis.

by Anonymousreply 277May 26, 2022 8:58 PM

Why does she have a dress with a smaller child sized dress attached to it on? This is tragic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278May 27, 2022 5:45 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279May 27, 2022 5:48 PM

R279 comments are brutal, BB is running you guys. He is running from this.

by Anonymousreply 280May 27, 2022 5:51 PM

Itā€™s the classlessness for me. At least she didnā€™t go ass out.

by Anonymousreply 281May 27, 2022 5:55 PM

Sorry forgot to attach the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282May 27, 2022 5:56 PM

R280 Do you think it makes a difference to Ben that this is apparently a British article in which all the comments Absolutely. Tear. Her. To. Shreds. Do the Brits at large hate her even more than we do? Cause holy fucking shit..

by Anonymousreply 283May 27, 2022 6:41 PM

the least she can do is say something, i know this time sheā€™s not being dumb because sheā€™s actually been copying+pasting peopleā€™s posts but this is literally the bare minimum, sheā€™s american and if i remember well she has fetish for guns. she deserves no praise at all

by Anonymousreply 284May 27, 2022 9:40 PM

R279 theyā€™re speaking some facts though. she looks way older now with all that botox and lip filler

by Anonymousreply 285May 27, 2022 9:53 PM

once again jules is flirting with another man in public HAHAHAHA i love how she constantly make ben look stupid, i gotta give her that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286May 28, 2022 12:59 AM

R286 she constantly makes* ben

and the dude is supporting her public too. idk if theyā€™re a thing, butā€¦

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287May 28, 2022 1:02 AM

Indeed.. of all the reasons to ask this question this week, but.. What is this world coming to exactly?!? What is happening?!? Do commercials pay enough to make him rich enough for The Ho or something?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288May 28, 2022 5:58 AM

Alright I can't fucking sleep in this heat and I'm now grumpy, tired and suffering from incredulity at this commercial, so bite me and cue some venting bitches..

Is it possible that Ben has a young friend that's trying to graduate from film school and this "commercial" was their final project and he's unfailingly kind and did them a solid by agreeing to be in it? Cause if you break it down, all it is is Ben overacting or overdramatizing uninspired talking points in a barely lit empty set intercut with nothing more than repetitive stock videos of other people "reacting." And then it ends with what I assume was an attempt at a joke. But instead of a funny or clever thing to say, it was a ridiculous or stupid thing to say. The whole thing did nothing but left me going 'what in the hell did I just watch?' But, if this was nothing more than the brain child of a 22 yo student with a budget of $100, then it all makes sense and I can move on. If however this was actually the professional job of a company that apparently brought in a revenue of nearly $60 billion dollars last year. . . what the actual fuck.. Also how desperate for another paycheck is he?

I've never seen it, but Ben's overacting makes me think this is what a Ted Lasso "inspirational pep talk to the team" sounds like. Of course I then also imagine cutting to a bunch of decidedly uninspired, bored "teenagers" staring back at a sheepish grandpa. That at least would have been a humorous commercial.

by Anonymousreply 289May 28, 2022 7:54 AM

Guess S&B doesnā€™t pay enough. I got to say he does looks good there

by Anonymousreply 290May 28, 2022 9:06 AM

Good lord, that was practically a parody of a commercial.

by Anonymousreply 291May 28, 2022 10:28 AM

Iā€™m not seeing itā€™s great by any means, but if you have seen a few T-Mobile ads over the years and pick up on some themes in their ad style you can see that they often use actors that kind of play up a role or trope they were are/were known for, like these guys from the old show Scrubs. They could have done better with Ben by playing up the recent villain roles, he only kinda went dark at the end by ordering people to do something lol but maybe they were trying to bring a little caspian nostalgia to it too. Keep in mind it is for an American audience and we fuckin love a hot Brit no matter the ad budget

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292May 28, 2022 11:28 AM

Considering many of the recent ones are of celebrities singing and he is obviously not singing in his, I wonder if heā€™s somehow disappointed in that and decided to just be an actor again on Instagram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293May 28, 2022 11:32 AM

Considering some of the celebrities in T-Mobile ads are actually far more well known than Ben itā€™s actually more surprising to me that he made it into one. Iā€™m sure many people are going to hear the ā€œIā€™m a British actorā€ at the end and wonder who he is and look him up and maybe watch something heā€™s been in or is going to be in like the Netflix show and GDT limited series. Thatā€™s why celebs do commercials these days, in addition to the money of course

by Anonymousreply 294May 28, 2022 11:37 AM

R294 Definitely itā€™s a profile raiser for him. Letā€™s face it he probably shelled out a shitload of money on the music dream and also heā€™s just had 6 months in Budapest. As part of his contract, Netflix would most likely have given him a certain percentage in advance towards living and accommodation costs in Budapest, but Iā€™d be interested to know just how much extra the actors will have had to pay out while living in Stalker City. The stalkers all lurked outside a certain hotel in the city centre but Iā€™m almost positive not all the cast were actually staying there. Some possibly were and so the rest of them also used it as a base to meet up and eat/drink together. My theory is Ben got a a nice private rental deal somewhere close by through local crew or Netflix people.

Any industry insiders out there who can take a guess and enlighten us on how these things work?

by Anonymousreply 295May 28, 2022 1:19 PM

She looks old in that picture and the song about hooking up was just kind of pathetic. Like did she just tell the world she wants to fuck this dude. I didnā€™t even look him up so not sure if he is straight, but yeah embarrassing considered Ben sent her flowers for opening and made an entire album/passion project about her!

Also this commercial makes me really sad. It just seems so B list. If Amber Turd made 200,000 an episode for her shit acting Iā€™m sure Ben is making some good money on S&B. Does he have any standards? Who is allowing BG him to do this. I would take him shilling on his Insta over whatever that commercial was.

It looks like Ben is in a private residence while in Budapest. Iā€™m sure production is keeping them all close to one another as it is just easier that way. Iā€™m sure the hotel is close. Iā€™m assuming production is paying for everything especially with the contract Ben has. I donā€™t see why that wouldnā€™t be happening. Just like when a production flys an actor anywhere it is in the contract they have to put you in first class, Iā€™m sure housing for a shoot is taken care of. Every contract is negotiable and is tailored to each individual. Like he must have a piano is probably a unique thing. Sure that was a pain for them to find something within budget with a fucking piano.

by Anonymousreply 296May 28, 2022 2:58 PM

[quote] Does he have any standards?

Oh come ON.

Look at his career choices. Look at his relationship history. Standards (if he ever had any, which I doubt) flew out the window a long, long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 297May 28, 2022 3:14 PM

R296 Itā€™s apparently quite common for production companies *not* to shell out for all expensesā€¦ the quotation below is from an actorā€¦

ā€œResponsibility for travel/location expenses depends on the project and details of the actorā€™s contract. Hereā€™s whatā€™s typical for American union projects; If itā€™s a short-term or periodic job, production pays for the actorā€™s travel and lodging as well as a per diem. If, however, the contract involves relocation (common for series regular or major film roles), the actor receives a sum of money up front as well as assistance with travel and moving logistics but is responsible for finding, maintaining, and paying for their own lodging for the duration of the contract.

Relocation can be an expensive prospect for an actor when it involves supporting two properties and paying taxes in the country where they perform the work as well as their home country.ā€

by Anonymousreply 298May 28, 2022 4:58 PM

R298 it depends on the contract. Is S&B an American project? Just because it is Netflix doesnā€™t mean it is an American project. Iā€™m sure Ben who is with a top tier agency can negotiate to have everything paid for and since this project is tethered to him Iā€™m sure they have no problem doing that. Ben is probably a millionaire at this point and has a grown male roommate so Iā€™m sure he is fine. Thanks for quoting something random.

Iā€™d rather talk about JH and who she is fucking, like how boring this. This and a terrible commercial is all we have because of his lack of standards in every capacity. I get why so many have left these threads. Three people talking once again.

by Anonymousreply 299May 28, 2022 5:27 PM

R299 Itā€™s produced by 21 Laps Entertainment so yes, itā€™s American. I assumed you knew that, so pardon me for making that assumption, And I also donā€™t think itā€™s likely that everyone gets everything paid for them these days no matter how good their agents are, with even the ā€˜mightyā€™ Netflixā€™s revenues being on a downhill rollercoaster.

by Anonymousreply 300May 28, 2022 6:24 PM

Just checked and by my recollection he's lost approximately 1,000 IG followers since yesterday. And I'm now chuckling thinking that he might have agreed to do this awful commercial for more exposure.

(btw.. he hit 2million in mid January. He's currently sitting at 2,062,600ish. Over five months later. So maybe yeah, I'll give him that he clearly does need more exposure. Or is it just that he never uses social media so is losing fans. . . . Eh, who can tell?)

by Anonymousreply 301May 28, 2022 7:56 PM

Itā€˜s tongue in cheek but just not enough and I think his face looks extremely mousy

by Anonymousreply 302May 28, 2022 9:01 PM

R302 "But just not enough.." Exactly. For instance with the British line. . . finish it and actually make it a joke. Say "because I'm British," (wait a beat and with mockery as you walk out of frame..), "or something ridiculous.." You acknowledge and make fun of the stupid thing you just said. It's not original, it may not be everyone's humorous cup of tea, but it at least legitimately qualifies it as an attempted joke, instead of just something dumb to say that's desperately searching for a landing.

Or you can imitate Cary Elwes who so completely over the top hammed up his delivery of the "because unlike some other Robin Hoods, *I* can speak with a real English accent." So obviously over the top that it's funny. And given that he's very British.. *CHARMING*. The complete opposite of Ben's cold, truncated delivery of the line.

No, instead we get dumb and 'just not enough'. *sigh* Why are Ben Barnes fans not worth more than this I ask you? *grumble*

by Anonymousreply 303May 28, 2022 9:48 PM

How has the ad been received by the Darklinas of Twitter?

Cary Elwes would have made something of that ad! Or Alan Rickman (RIP). Someone willing to take the piss. Though like you said, the fault lies more with the writers. The ending should have been, "And I KNOW you'll listen to me. *beat* Because I'm a British actor." In very plummy Laurence Olivier tones. I think that's what they meant, but they fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 304May 28, 2022 9:59 PM

R304 Precisely. And I will be completely fair and agree, because Ben has been completely willing to take the piss previously. He's actually usually rather good at it imo. Does everyone remember his recent acceptance speech where he thanked everyone. . . for. . . typing his name into the internet. . . . In the "outtakes" of that same video he even sheepishly laughs and asks 'was that too much?" or something. He can do it. And he can do it well. He just didn't here. But to be fair, it definitely could be the awful material he was given to work with. Maybe that's what you get for only having a $100 production value ad. Or did we ever determine whether this was some film school's intern project?? *sigh*

by Anonymousreply 305May 28, 2022 10:24 PM

R304 R305 Iā€™d definitely sack the ad agency or copy writers they used. If heā€™s given leeway heā€™s perfectly capable of making it funny or self-mocking but maybe here he was handed the script and told - thatā€™s it. Get on with it. Theyā€™ve used some high profile people in the past in these ads (Iā€™m told by an American friend) - actors, musicians, singers and ā€˜influencersā€™ so as someone on Twitter said, in fact heā€™s now in there with some A-Listers.

The Twitterdom has mainly been composed of mockeryā€¦ ā€œsend helpā€, ā€œset up a GoFundMe page for himā€ and acting as if itā€™s all beneath him, calling him out for being a capitalist with at least one bitchy meme saying heā€™s made a deal with the devil. Soooo dramatic. Calm down ffs .. itā€™s a freaking mobile phone ad, not a manifesto for future living.

Of course heā€™s a capitalist. And if most of them (and us) had his money, weā€™d firstly be capitalists too and secondly, do exactly the same as him. Make the damn ad, take the cheque and run.

by Anonymousreply 306May 29, 2022 12:19 AM

[quote]acting as if itā€™s all beneath him

Making an ad is not beneath him. Making this unbelievably poor quality of an ad *should* be beneath him at this point. Everyone remember the Uomo cologne ad he made? That was a very lovely little video. He improvised answering a green shoe phone ffs. Classic Barnes. And I'd bet money every one of them complaining now (would have) loved that ad.

It's not making an ad. It's making this ad.

by Anonymousreply 307May 29, 2022 12:35 AM

R307 The ad is what T-Mobile made it. He decided to do it for sure, but blame them and their agencies not him for the quality. And as for Ferragamo - he was fronting two major campaigns for an Italian designer brand. This is a mobile phone company. No comparison.

by Anonymousreply 308May 29, 2022 9:45 AM

R308 So is your point that people are supposed to love and want to buy something from an Italian designer, but we're supposed to hate and never want to buy something from a mobile connectivity plan company, so it's futile to compare them? I'm confused.

Also is it just general internet culture or ever widening egos that have so greatly diminished humanity's understanding of the point of criticism. Because regardless of who's responsible, this ad makes *him* look REALLY bad. It's awful. So we criticize to say, this was a complete fail, and if you don't want to look this ridiculously bad in the future, do not do anything like this again. Is that actually difficult to understand?

by Anonymousreply 309May 29, 2022 4:44 PM

R309 Not my point at all!! - and Iā€™m confused why you think it was. I was pointing out that the difference *in quality* between an Italian designerā€™s seasonal campaigns and mobile phone companiesā€™ made-for-tv adverts are not directly comparable.

You are saying that you donā€™t want him to appear in anything like this in future. Fineā€¦. thatā€™s your opinion and as they say, youā€™re entitled to it. Criticise away, thatā€™s your prerogative.

But not everyone agrees with you, difficult as you may find that to believe. Is that so difficult to understand?

by Anonymousreply 310May 29, 2022 5:45 PM

R310 My supposition was because it's what you said, and just reiterated, though perhaps you don't realize it. You just said that both things are ads. Literally the singular purpose of ads by definition is to show off "a product" (in quotes because, for instance, a lifestyle is a product in an ad, not just a bottle of cologne, hence modern "influencer" culture) for the purposes of making someone want to purchase (or buy into) that "product." Therefore all ads, considering they all have one singular direct purpose for existing at all, are directly comparable. By definition. The Uomo ad was so well done it created a favorable mindset to make you want to check out the product being advertised. Conversely, the T-mobile ad is such a turn off that it doesn't directly make you want to buy the product. And that does reference the quality of the ad, you are absolutely correct. But you are not correct that the two ads are not directly comparable, I just did it. And as I previously stated, it's not that he shouldn't make ads, because he's made good ones before. It's that he shouldn't make bad ads.

Also, you tacitly admitted you thought it was a bad ad too when you said blame T-mobile not Ben for the quality. Sylvia asked about the response elsewhere and what was reported back was all negative. If you have positive reviews please share them, we've asked to see them. Keeping in mind of course that full-on stan accounts are largely incapable of objectivity and will automatically see literally everything as a positive. That is the fundamental nature of sycophancy and therefore makes for an utterly dismissible source. When stan accounts start criticizing, *that's* newsworthy. I have seen remarks saying he looks good in it. Ben is very handsome, that is not in dispute, though I do dispute that is the sole quality of what makes for a good ad, or is enough to salvage a bad one. I have seen remarks that say to lighten up it's just a stupid ad, but that is as far into positivity as my experience goes. Again, if you've seen positive reviews, please share them here.

But also where in my remarks did I require everyone to agree with me? The implication of your remarks was it was wrong to criticize Ben for this ad, we should only criticize T-Mobile. The subtext of which was a unilateral defense of Ben who apparently did nothing wrong. I countered by giving the big picture reason to criticize Ben too and asked why that wasn't automatically understood by people. My point was not everyone must agree with my personal criticism. It was criticism, hard as it may be for the deeply egoed amongst us to bear, happens for a legitimate reason. Do actors take bad projects ALL the time? Yes, 100%. And is it because they can't supernaturally see the final product when they agree to it? Yes. that 100% can be a factor (actors notoriously being desperate for work is legitimately another as well). Was this a one off or does T-Mobile always or most of the time make bad ads? I don't know, I personally don't ever watch them. But I also wonder if Ben knows the answer to that question, or if he mindlessly just agreed to a quick check. And my hope is that my and any other criticism will contribute to a desire by him to be more "researched" and selective in the future, so that he doesn't accidentally take more bad projects. Do you want him to continue to appear in bad projects like this in the future, or do you agree with my sentiment? Or was my earlier thought above incorrect and you think this was a good ad/project that makes him look good, as opposed to desperate?

by Anonymousreply 311May 29, 2022 7:43 PM

R311 You know what, I do think itā€™s a bad ad! And thatā€™s about all I can really be bothered saying further about it. Apart from the fact that whatever any of us say or think about his choices, itā€™s futile as Ben Barnes will go his own sweet way and do whatever he sees fit in future. Have a lovely evening! šŸ˜

by Anonymousreply 312May 29, 2022 9:20 PM

Holy shit this is one of the stupidest fucking conversations that has ever happened on here and thatā€™s saying something. Most of the reactions Iā€™ve seen on Twitter acknowledge heā€™s doing it for a check or for viability and why the fuck else would he do it? Maybe this is a cultural divide here but the point is heā€™s actually in very good company and this commercial isnā€™t a career ender for an actor like some are making it out to be. A quick search for T-Mobile, Uber eats, crypto currency, Amazon, Apple, and countless other ads on YouTube would show you how common it is for ever some of the most well known celebrities to do commercials. Hell even Taylor Swift did Apple Music ads at one of the peaks of her career and no one was saying it was social or career suicide. Capitalism is the cornerstone of America and Hollywood so anyone criticizing him for being a capitalist is just fucking stupid if they think thatā€™s an insult. And yes even and especially on productions that partner with the streaming companies the leads and series regulars get their on site accommodations fully funded. Heā€™s also likely getting residual income from some of the things heā€™s been in in the past especially when deals happen like Disney moving the entire Netflix MCU catalog including The Punisher into the Disney+ catalog. If you thought Ben was informing his followers of that move for fun then you guys just donā€™t understand show business or simple marketing or capitalism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313May 30, 2022 6:50 AM

R313 Amen.

by Anonymousreply 314May 30, 2022 8:55 AM

R313 Thank you for saying everything I couldnā€™t be bothered to.

by Anonymousreply 315May 30, 2022 8:56 AM

Makes you wonder if the visceral reaction to how shitty this ad was has anything to do with being otherwise bereft of Ben content on the whole. If he pretty regularly put out fun stuff (like he used to, still paltry as that was..) for fans to enjoy and smile over would the reaction have been closer to "well this one thing is unfortunate crap but whatever, still love 'im!" as you quickly put it out of mind? But instead, he barely if ever has any content whatsoever, so when the one morsel we get is of such unbelievably poor quality the reaction starts to feel more akin to insulting. *This* is why anyone bothers to still pay attention to him? This crap?!? Hell, *Ben* should be insulted at how poorly this ad was done, cause they did him dirty. And if you're a fan, shouldn't you want better for/from him?

If this crap somehow leads to a good project with its proposed visibility then fine, professionally it was worth it. And if it doesn't. . . . *sigh* Shall we hold out hope that the GDT project is as far removed from shitty as you can get? Please?? We fucking deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 316May 30, 2022 6:58 PM

Most of GDT's recent projects have been deeply disappointing, so I don't expect the Netflix show to be any different.

by Anonymousreply 317May 30, 2022 8:01 PM

Ben hasnā€™t liked any of JH posts in almost a month but thankfully she still liking her own post to get more likes

by Anonymousreply 318June 1, 2022 3:17 PM

Maybe with his new t mobile account, he can finally text her in private.

by Anonymousreply 319June 1, 2022 7:35 PM

Does this count as proof that Ben does actually leave the house to have fun on occasion? Count me shocked..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320June 1, 2022 8:44 PM

R320 well to be fair it could be the balcony from his place so he wouldnā€™t have to leave

by Anonymousreply 321June 1, 2022 9:18 PM

Who is Vanessa? He looks like he going to fall off that balcony it is so small.

by Anonymousreply 322June 1, 2022 9:31 PM

The pertinent part quoted..

[quote]In the meantime, weā€™ve unleashed a new ad campaign featuring actor Ben Barnes as a class-action lawyer with an offer of up to $1,000 for affected AT&T and Verizon customers who want to switch their families to T-Mobileā€™s Magenta MAX plan.

Did anybody else pick up on that "character" at all? Smaller point, but he's supposed to be a lawyer dressed like that? Right, $100 budget.. But anyway, how exactly does that jive with the poorly delivered "trust me I'm a British actor" ending? What a ridiculous clusterfuck..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323June 1, 2022 9:49 PM

Wtf all I saw was Ben dressed like he always dresses, wouldnā€™t be surprised if those were his clothes, doing hand movements that didnā€™t fit with the tone of the commercial and trying to be funny but failing, then being over dramatic and very assertive at the end. If I had to bet my life on the fact he was suppose to be a lawyer I would be dead. Clusterfuck indeed. Hope he uses that paycheck well, JH already did enough damage and yet his reputation just keeps sliding down that hill.

by Anonymousreply 324June 1, 2022 10:03 PM

Has Ben made a PRIDE post yet?

by Anonymousreply 325June 1, 2022 10:05 PM

R324 no and still nothing for the queen jubilee

by Anonymousreply 326June 2, 2022 11:57 AM

Has Ben ever made a Pride post?

by Anonymousreply 327June 2, 2022 12:06 PM

Surely he knows about his "queer" female audience (straight women with purple hair).

He lost the gay men a LONG time ago.

by Anonymousreply 328June 2, 2022 12:08 PM

I don't think that Ben would ever do a pride post because he'd never wish to encourage the gay speculation about his precious person. Because it's embarrassing to be thought of as gay, but perfectly fine to make that T-Mobile commercial. (And "Sons of Liberty," and the "The Big Wedding"....)

But if he has, I'm happy to be corrected.

by Anonymousreply 329June 2, 2022 12:13 PM

lol.. Should we send this article to Ben? Great lover of life, no negativity please, "man" that he is. The Ho *definitely* needs to see it. Cause I will bet everything I have that positive thinking in fact did NOT cure her Endo like she claimed.. Wait, was she in fact selling something maybe?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330June 2, 2022 6:16 PM

God I love this description of the purple hair people

by Anonymousreply 331June 2, 2022 7:52 PM

The balcony looks very European, probably Budapest or Vienna, is it? Am I missing where?

by Anonymousreply 332June 2, 2022 7:55 PM

R332 the woman wrote Ā«Ā fun few weeks in BudapestĀ Ā» so yes ā€¦

by Anonymousreply 333June 2, 2022 8:20 PM

Julianne is going to need a plus one at the wedding, isnā€™t she the only one in her family that isnā€™t in a relationship ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334June 2, 2022 9:34 PM

R334 Yesā€¦ and she can take her new friend the doctor with her!

by Anonymousreply 335June 2, 2022 9:55 PM

That doctor is literally perfect for JH. He lives within fairy lala land just like her, I hope they had fun fucking on her couch. When BB goes to her show and sees that couch he should remember she is willing to dance in her bra all over social media talking about what she wants to do with mr dr man. Did dr man send her any flowers at least? I donā€™t think so.

by Anonymousreply 336June 2, 2022 10:11 PM

R336 Gave her something a bit better than flowers, darling šŸ˜

by Anonymousreply 337June 2, 2022 11:01 PM

R334 Iā€™m lost and I have no idea who that doctor is

by Anonymousreply 338June 3, 2022 11:33 AM

R334 A few days back, the Fairy Princess posted a story of her dancing around her dressing room (where else) in a black blazer with just a bra underneath, added a song about hooking up and said something along the lines of ā€œIā€™m cominā€™ at ya hot šŸ”„but weā€™ll probably end up in our sweatpants in front of my fireā€ plus other emojis I canā€™t remember now. Seemed to be a classic Hough-type ā€˜subtleā€™ hint?!! The doc she tagged in it is opening a fitness/wellness centre in NYC and judging by his stories, is pretty ripped and also seems to be looking to stay in NYC for a while. Hoping they did get it on and Ho disappears into cyberspace with her new friend! Sick of her stupid face. And big lips.

by Anonymousreply 339June 3, 2022 12:18 PM

That Derek pic is so tacky. Have people no self observation?

by Anonymousreply 340June 3, 2022 12:50 PM

R340 the engagement pic? Where they turned his house into a duck pound? I mean her entire family lack any awareness. They are all like JH. Have you seen her sisters and their dancing on ig? Fake faces and just weirdos, all of them.

by Anonymousreply 341June 3, 2022 1:48 PM

Funny that pic of Ben and that girl on the balcony got deleted from the other woman post

by Anonymousreply 342June 3, 2022 3:47 PM

R342 Oh holy shit you're right! Well if memory serves she's even younger than Rayana, so right up his alley really. Maybe the fact that she's dressed like a 13 yo in that pic makes it even more appealing, ya never know!

by Anonymousreply 343June 3, 2022 4:25 PM

R343 I donā€™t think heā€™s involved with her, maybe the girl who posted it got harassed in her dm wondering who was with Ben, that wouldnā€™t surprised me

by Anonymousreply 344June 3, 2022 4:37 PM

R343 R344 The woman on the balcony is tagged as Rachel Redford (which it is) and sheā€™s in her thirties. Sheā€™s in S2 for 6 episodes I believe. The other girlā€¦ Vanessa Grasseā€¦ is not listed as one of the cast but she quoted ā€œa fun few weeks in Budapestā€ on her post so may have a bit part. Seems pally with the younger cast members and was in some pix (and tagged) of cast sofa surfing parties and a weekend trip. Also seems very friendly with Lewis.

by Anonymousreply 345June 3, 2022 5:45 PM

R345 ??? Where did you see a "Rachel Redford" tagged? I obviously missed it as the only person I ever saw tagged in that photo was Vanessa (of course as the OP of the pics I guess that makes sense). Admittedly, that girl in the pic didn't look like any of the glam pictures of Vanessa you immediately see online, but with the huge sunglasses blocking her face and obviously unglam outfit I figured that's just what she looks like in her downtime. My bad I guess..

by Anonymousreply 346June 3, 2022 6:28 PM

R345 Rachel was tagged on that picture, Vanessa is the one who took it and posted it

by Anonymousreply 347June 3, 2022 6:29 PM

R346 R347 Yes, itā€™s Rachel Redford ā€¦ I didnā€™t see Vanessa Grasse tagged. Please see link below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348June 3, 2022 9:39 PM

R348 Thanks for that, don't know how I missed it originally other than Ben wasn't tagged, and I didn't even realize I hadn't checked the tags on the original post. Again, my bad. But now, you've made me laugh, cause Ben wasn't tagged. So which of two options is the reason. . . 1. Even this girl who was barely there knows Ben's rules about never including him in pictures. Or 2. This girl took one look and asked "Who the hell is this old man??

by Anonymousreply 349June 3, 2022 11:17 PM

Skinny calves and small head. Ah well.

by Anonymousreply 350June 4, 2022 10:31 PM

JH puts a story up about how she didnā€™t watch a sec on the depp heard trial but can we talk about gun control. As if the trial wasnā€™t about confronting abusive behavior in intimate relationships and the toxic aspect of our society that doesnā€™t allow men to be vulnerable or have feelings or even deal with trauma. Why do you think people, mostly men, pick up guns and shoot people? JH she is so fucking problematic, she really thought she did something. Her ignorance is profound. She needs to read more self help and get a fucking clue.

by Anonymousreply 351June 5, 2022 1:58 AM

R351 Wait wait, let me get this straight.. There's also the fact that you appear to be implying that she somehow decried the extreme attention we automatically give celebrities, all while fundamentally and shamelessly still being a celebrity wanna be Attention Whore herself. Did I get that right, or did I misunderstand you?

by Anonymousreply 352June 5, 2022 2:44 AM

Reminder this is apparently going down tomorrow if anyone's interested. There will undoubtedly be positively thrilling content released. Thrilling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353June 5, 2022 7:03 PM

R352 oh no spot on friend. She posts literally ten stories a day and a post every other day of her ass or her face and yet tried to be above it all. šŸ™„ from the blackface, to that horrible show with Priyanka , to the multiple notes app apologies of Iā€™m listening, to posting a selfie and complaining about how hard social media is as a war breaks in Ukraine to now missing the point about the biggest celebrity trial since the OJ trial. She is always fucking it up. And at least for a while she was Bennys dream girl. The one who is always doing more harm than good.

by Anonymousreply 354June 5, 2022 10:16 PM

R353 the sandman is going to overshadow shadow and bone ten fold. That fan base is crazy. Neil seems to always be fighting with them on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 355June 5, 2022 10:19 PM

Ben says heā€™s badder in season 2 so I guess I have to watch it now. Slightly worried about the other cast who said season 2 is full of love

by Anonymousreply 356June 6, 2022 4:47 PM

Thank god that stupid show is finally done filming, now I wonder if Ben is going to go back to uk a bit or in America, either first nyc to see jh play or directly to LA. Doesnā€™t he have a French convention this summer ?

by Anonymousreply 357June 6, 2022 4:55 PM

He better be going to audition for some new jobs itā€™s so fucking boring here

by Anonymousreply 358June 6, 2022 5:08 PM

R358 100% agree

by Anonymousreply 359June 6, 2022 5:15 PM

With our luck heā€™s going to work on new songs

by Anonymousreply 360June 6, 2022 5:17 PM

Did anybody who follows the rest of the cast see anything related to a wrap party? Obviously don't expect anything from Ben himself, but usually something gets posted that tags him, yet I haven't see anything so far. I was actually surprised to see the "they've wrapped!" posts. Are they actually finished filming and getting out of there? Were they not allowed to post anything from a party? Were they not allowed to have one? Is Netflix tanking that badly?

by Anonymousreply 361June 6, 2022 6:46 PM

Sometimes phones arenā€™t allowed at wrap parties or pictures arenā€™t allowed to be posted when there are characters or developments they are trying to keep secret. Recognizing some of the people there that may have been working on a specialty aspect of production or an unannounced cast member give those things away. Something they might do if the rumors that they actually shot S&B and the crows spin-off are true. A lot of the crew on S&B is also working on Dune which has been in preproduction already and starts filming next month so itā€™s also possible everyone scattered quickly after they wrapped for other jobs. Budapest is busy

by Anonymousreply 362June 6, 2022 7:52 PM

R362 on the marvel shows those were super secret and there were pics from cast parties so no you are not correct. Also last season of S&B they were posting holiday party pics and what not, wouldnā€™t the first season be more important in terms of being secretive? I call bullshit. Maybe they just never had a wrap party. How is Covid doing in Budapest?

Also Lewis seems like such an asshole. Could barely watch that geeked video, his face, his voice, ugh just give bad vibes.

by Anonymousreply 363June 6, 2022 8:34 PM

Maybe that was their wrap party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 6, 2022 8:52 PM

R364 Lewis posted a pic of a party boat a few days agoā€¦. maybe they left him on the dock? šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 365June 6, 2022 9:18 PM

R365 he gives such douche vibes, I would have pushed him out the boat

by Anonymousreply 366June 6, 2022 9:27 PM

R364 OMG the hashtagged "comments" throughout LOL!!!!

R366 You'll have to beat me to the front of the line to do it.

Anyways.. Ben is spending an absolutely inordinate amount of time online today, so we can be sure of two things. 1. He's definitely not working. 2. He's definitely being paid to like and promote shit today. We can make of that what we will.

by Anonymousreply 367June 6, 2022 9:44 PM

R366 Is that you, Ben Barnes? We know you donā€™t seem to be that keen on him šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 368June 6, 2022 10:21 PM

R363 lol what? How the fuck would you know whether or not Iā€™m correct. And I wasnā€™t saying I have any knowledge of what exactly happened at the S&B wrap party Iā€™m just giving background from experience working for companies that also have wrap parties. Think about how much had to be kept secret in the later seasons of Game of Thrones vs the first season to understand how your argument makes no sense. Or how important it would be to keep Andrew and Toby out of any Spider-Man cast group pics ahead of that last movie. As a project gets greater attention and investment it also gets more secrecy to keep control of the attention and increase return on investment. Itā€™s mind boggling that people think private, closed to (any type of) media parties actually donā€™t exist like anything thatā€™s happening must always end up on social media and Deuxmoi immediately. And if you think the country run by the Trump of Eastern Europe wasnā€™t letting one of their biggest industries have parties in 2022 due to covid you are detached from reality.

by Anonymousreply 369June 6, 2022 11:06 PM

Exactly how would I fucking know you are correct just because you work for a glorified catering company. Bitch please sit the fuck down. You donā€™t know shit, I never said it never fucking happened you fucking twat. You donā€™t know shit about the entertainment business, I do as Iā€™m fucking in it. I asked how Covid was doing because in fucking America cases are rising so maybe people donā€™t want to get sick before they have to travel internationally you fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 370June 7, 2022 9:46 PM

More stalkers in Budapest. Managed to get Ben and Freddy together this time. Your days are numbered, my friends.

by Anonymousreply 371June 8, 2022 3:42 PM

Especially for Sylvia. . . NECKBEARD HAS BEEN BANISHED!! *cough* I mean *apparently* of course! Cause we don't know for sure obviously!

I can't.. Is this just a tacit or unconscious admission that 95% of Ben's fans are knowingly now children? Cause I personally am laughing my ass off that OP felt like she HAD TO end her post with "now remember children, we're just speculating now! Ben has to explicitly admit to us that he wore a fake moustache before we believe it!!!" *rolls eyes* If they're not all literal children, why does this need to ever be said?

Reminder.. he's 40. But who knows, maybe he's spending today auditioning for the next Disney cartoon to please his known fanbase? I'm just speculating!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372June 8, 2022 5:11 PM

Wonder is those pictures of Ben are going to be deleted too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373June 8, 2022 5:20 PM

R372 Thanks! So lame though that I was looking forward to facial hair free BB in that show, and they went and gave him a silly 'stache. He looks ridiculous with a mustache; remember The Words?

And I don't know if it's only children but people in general are SO BLOODY DELICATE about spoilers these days. Exactly how does "Ben's character sports a mustache" ruin the series for anyone in any way??

by Anonymousreply 374June 8, 2022 6:08 PM

R374 Or the photos from that WW1 play he did in London (can't remember the name, sorry.. something about birds maybe??). It is time period accurate (unfortunately), but yeah, it's a ridiculous look no man can reasonably pull off. But my hat's off to anyone who can manage to make Ben's face look completely unattractive!

As for your second point, exactly. This ruins absolutely nothing and that can't possibly be why this woman felt the need to include her disclaimer. That just doesn't pass the Occam's razor test. These girls always salivate at ANY AND ALL new pics of Ben and post with literal relief when they get them. They're not worried about "spoilers" from a trailer, especially because how would any potential trailer get approved if it included ANY spoilers whatsoever. But any adult could be reasonably worried that children will believe anything they read on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 375June 8, 2022 6:52 PM

The great "lover of life, singer of songs" is back. Did anybody notice how long ago he changed it back? Did he stop being a lover of life for a while there? Or did he just stop being a singer of songs? Oh fuck, does this mean we're getting a new EP? The world isn't bad enough for fucks sake?!?

by Anonymousreply 376June 9, 2022 1:53 AM

R376 Best guess? Wanted to change it (maybe some bad memories in there, huh?) but after a week or however long it was, his Darkling-infused brain couldnā€™t come up with anything new so he just put the old one back. Or he deleted it by mistake and it took him that long to notice šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 377June 9, 2022 5:07 PM

Ohhhhā€¦ myyyyā€¦ could it beā€¦??!!!! I wouldnā€™t put anything past Princess Julianne. ā€œTake that away for me, lackeyā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378June 9, 2022 5:08 PM

[quote]Or he deleted it by mistake and it took him that long to notice šŸ¤£

R377 Sooo. . . he went to IG and. . . accidentally tapped on his account. . . then accidentally tapped on the edit profile button. . . then accidentally tapped on the Bio section. . . then accidentally erased only part of the wording in there. . . then accidentally backed out of alllllllll of that to get back to his feed.

Actually with Ben that's entirely plausible. Just like when he accidentally followed the Instatittiegate account and it took him a while to notice that too. *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 379June 9, 2022 8:28 PM

R379 I was joking šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 380June 9, 2022 10:41 PM

R380 Psssstt.. so was I.. just my delivery's drier than the Atacama..

by Anonymousreply 381June 9, 2022 11:09 PM

R381 Lmao

by Anonymousreply 382June 9, 2022 11:33 PM

Lover of Thongs

by Anonymousreply 383June 10, 2022 6:43 PM

R383 Again, LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 384June 10, 2022 6:45 PM

Well it's been nearly a week.. think it's a safe assumption he didn't go back to LA yet? Or does it take him longer to reacclimate to new time zones?

(Still wondering and thinking it was utterly bizarre that he went back to London apparently just for a weekend? Or just to see a play by himself?? Hmmm whatever is he up to. . . ?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385June 11, 2022 3:09 PM

R385 analysing the time when he posted stuff never worked, who knows where he is

by Anonymousreply 386June 11, 2022 3:18 PM

R386 What do you mean it never worked? It's actually always been one of the best/main giveaways as to when he's not in LA. For years now. It obviously doesn't tell you where he is specifically, but it's always been a reliable clue. *confused*

by Anonymousreply 387June 11, 2022 3:25 PM

He flew to London for a weekend for a convention from LA last year.

by Anonymousreply 388June 11, 2022 3:39 PM

R387 yeah it worked great when people thought he was in LA while he was having fun in Montana. I highly doubt he has a tight schedule for when to post or not post

by Anonymousreply 389June 11, 2022 4:06 PM

R389 my bad didnā€™t people actually thought he was still in London, rather than LA, when he was actually in Montana? Just because the hour of posting where Ā«Ā more consistentĀ Ā» with being in London? If so we can never be sure where he is unless he posted about it or he is spotted somewhere

by Anonymousreply 390June 11, 2022 4:15 PM

I donā€™t know who that kaz brekker account is but Iā€™m so glad they exist! Look the reply Ben got šŸ˜‚

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391June 11, 2022 4:36 PM

R391 forgot about him being a Darren cross fangirl

by Anonymousreply 392June 11, 2022 4:53 PM

Would not be surprised if BB appears at the Tonys with JH. Also Darren made fun of him on that yacht during the Lizzy cover, BB is always trying to fit into the cool kid group even though they want nothing to do with him. Lizzy even moved on. Is BB more of a clout chaser than we thought? JH is the queen as we know.

by Anonymousreply 393June 11, 2022 4:58 PM

Itā€™s really sad to see ben being down bad for people that donā€™t give a damn about him

by Anonymousreply 394June 11, 2022 5:10 PM

R393 he hide when he went to that award show last year with JH Iā€™m really not sure he would risk being seen with her at the tony

by Anonymousreply 395June 11, 2022 5:11 PM

people in the comments saying itā€™s julianne hough šŸ˜‚

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396June 11, 2022 5:12 PM

I donā€™t think he would risk going, I donā€™t even think he would risk going to nyc to see potus

by Anonymousreply 397June 11, 2022 5:13 PM

R396 the fact that she has such a bad rep, this is embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 398June 11, 2022 5:23 PM

R396 See R378ā€¦ pay attention at the back there!!! šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 399June 11, 2022 5:29 PM

R397 Iā€™m hoping he doesnā€™t go to either one ā€¦ apart from anything else, after the flower incident he must know that sheā€™d never keep quiet about it!

by Anonymousreply 400June 11, 2022 5:37 PM

R399 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the way itā€™s common knowledge that Julianne hough is nuts LOL

by Anonymousreply 401June 11, 2022 5:51 PM

R388 Of course, having a professional obligation means you go somewhere for exactly as long as the obligation lasts. Was the London trip of a few weeks ago a professional obligation? Or was it personal? I haven't seen any further clues as to what he was doing there so I still wonder about it. One possibility, given that he's previously recorded things in London, is he recorded this new audiobook over that weekend and happened to see his friend's play that night since he was there. No idea, but it was random, so I wonder!

R389 R390 There's one very big difference from your example. As per usual (with the VERY rare exception) with that vacation, he didn't post anything. He didn't provide any clues whatsoever as to where (what time zone) he was. Obviously complete lack of evidence is a very poor basis for assumptions, but for me personally given that I knew he went to London for Christmas (as he always does), and given that he pretty much stayed off the internet the whole vacation (like he always does) and so didn't provide any clues *at all* as to where he was (nope, he left that up to Nina and The Ho to broadcast him to the world!!), and GIVEN THERE WAS A FUCKING PANDEMIC (*ahem*) and I originally believed he was intelligent (oh how wrong I was..), I did assume he had stayed in London the whole time. That assumption turned out to be wrong, but it was based on a lack of evidence.

Now if he had spent the entirety of that vacation "fake" posting with GMT instead of PST, you would of course have a point. But he didn't. The point I'm trying to make is he's currently still posting (or not posting because he's obviously sleeping) with more of a European time zone flair (unless you consider 3:45 am a normal posting time), so it's possible he didn't go back to LA yet. BTW, it's also possible he was still in Budapest up to a few days ago (finishing up whatever..) and so hasn't had time to adjust to PST yet. Hell, it's possible he's still there now finishing whatever! But posting "in the middle of the night" is at the very least a clue that his circadian rhythm isn't on PST right now. And I have no clue why. That's all I'm trying to say.

(Oh wait, absolutely my bad, but I almost forgot.. he DID post something from the London vacation! His decidedly unintelligent ass *still* couldn't tell the difference between his secret IG account, and he accidentally posted and then deleted that picture of him walking through some still very green woods. How could I have forgotten, even when he's trying to cover up his clandestine questionable actions, he's a dumbass and can't handle it! Not to mention he trusted other morons to cover it up for him.. Again, *UN*intelligent.)

by Anonymousreply 402June 11, 2022 6:39 PM

R402 Valid points! The Nina vid in Montana with the Late Sticker Placement Incident ā€¦ to meā€¦ was firstly so Brooks would know that Jules wasnā€™t crying alone in a corner while heā€™d moved on *super quick* to his new gf and secondly, ridiculing Benā€™s ā€œno pixā€ rule. Their little gang cannot contemplate such a notion when they literally post their whole lives on social media. I also personally think Mr Barnes was invited along to make up the numbers - I bet Brooks was supposed to go originally but obviously that plan crashed and burned. She also probably got BB to pay her his full share of accom and expenses on Venmo! šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 403June 11, 2022 6:58 PM

This is all over twitter and we know JH is behind it. Idk something is coming, I feel it.

R403 I really hope he was just there for numbers and that they werenā€™t hooking up. Idk those pap walks before and after make it look like something else was happening. Why he is still sending her flowers? Why the whole album, or at least rise up which was written for her? He is and was doing the most. We all know she was hooking up with whoever, like she uses him for clout period.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404June 12, 2022 2:15 AM

Is her 11:11 story post a song lyric from Benā€™s song?

by Anonymousreply 405June 12, 2022 7:47 AM

R405 No, it isnā€™tā€¦ she probably doesnā€™t even know the lyrics. Iā€™m wondering - remembering the previous post she did with her and Brooks - it was in response to the divorce finalisation. The screen was black after allā€¦ if she really anted to troll she could have put a pic of that awful necklace, but then again that was probably in the trash the day she posted that pic of her wearing it at the EP release. Who knows with that crazy ho.

by Anonymousreply 406June 12, 2022 8:40 AM

Ah well, I think the hint is there. Letā€˜s wait for him.

by Anonymousreply 407June 12, 2022 11:43 AM

He doesnā€™t need a hint about her being single when he dated her while she was still married

by Anonymousreply 408June 12, 2022 12:19 PM

R408 *Insert Dayyyyyummmm/Sick burn reaction gif here*

by Anonymousreply 409June 12, 2022 12:41 PM

A hint towards his bloody album

by Anonymousreply 410June 12, 2022 1:25 PM

R408 that is the thing really, even if they come out to the public as being together the fact that the perceived adultery is there will never escape them. Even after two years and her divorce being final, where she can finally pick him, she made it appear there was an affair because she called the paps in the first place.

If Darren and her say one more time omg we are going from rehearsal to our Broadway shows Iā€™m going to throw up. Yeah you have been saying that on every post and every story for like a week. We get it. Her being like omg I havenā€™t been on socials that much TODAY, and then posts four stories tits out. Obsessed with the phone! These people are so annoying. Why does Ben even want to be friends with them? This is why he is doing low rent commercials. He surrounds himself with mediocrity, pretending to be something more.

by Anonymousreply 411June 12, 2022 8:46 PM

Iā€™m baffled by how she managed to get those jobs? Sheā€™s so untalented

by Anonymousreply 412June 12, 2022 8:56 PM

R412 does her dad have a lot of money? I know he has those conservative political ties. He could just be paying people or she could be paying people. Isnā€™t that how she just randomly got offered a Broadway play without auditioning or anything. Itā€™s easy if your family member is a producer, that is actually super common.

Also wonder how much Brooks had in Kinrgy? Is that why their divorce took so long? They seemed to have very little joint assets, there was a prenup, no spousal support. Looks like JH isnā€™t self made at all, but has always relied on men with money to fund her lifestyle and her career. She isnā€™t stunning, has an annoying personality, even her dancing is weird to me. Not remarkable in any way.

Look at trump, money can get you very far apparently. Unfortunately for Ben he is just doing bad commercials so for him not far enough.

by Anonymousreply 413June 12, 2022 9:02 PM

R413 Thatā€™s painfully obvious, and especially shows her uncreativity with these endless repetitive ā€œpre show ritualsā€ videos. Iā€™m sure her castmates are gritting their teeth by now. And the boob flashes, ass wiggling, pouting, hair flipping, tongue outā€¦ puhleaseā€¦ put them all AWAY woman!

by Anonymousreply 414June 12, 2022 9:05 PM

R414 Sorryā€¦ that was related to R412 not R413

by Anonymousreply 415June 12, 2022 9:11 PM

julianne hough was also flirting with that other dude via stories this isnā€™t about ben barnes sad puppy self

by Anonymousreply 416June 12, 2022 9:59 PM

i think weā€™re one of the fews talking about her because nobody acknowledges her alone. when itā€™s about potus people barely mention her and not a single big magazine mentions her. that harperā€™s baazar got a lot of negative commentsā€¦ sheā€™s not that relevant and sheā€™s getting old real quick thatā€™s why sheā€™s desperate to be everywhere

by Anonymousreply 417June 12, 2022 10:03 PM

R417 And still trying to troll BB and his fandom ā€¦. letā€™s cut the oxygen supply!! šŸ˜

by Anonymousreply 418June 12, 2022 10:59 PM

Like where is Benny B? If anyone is at the Tonyā€™s and spots him take pic dear friends.

by Anonymousreply 419June 12, 2022 11:22 PM

i doubt he was there, he probably cried himself to sleep because he couldnā€™t watch her performance in london

by Anonymousreply 420June 13, 2022 2:01 AM

Also think this solidifies she did not choose our Ben and looks like he was not there. Hate to say it, but her wardrobe was not horrific. She looked good, hate to say it. Maybe now we can talk about something else, like the decline of Bens career that once looked so promising. Need to go back to the westworld and then punisher days. He was at his best, now itā€™s all a mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421June 13, 2022 3:18 AM

for once she looked better but when you zoom in on her faceā€¦ why is she looking so old in her early 30s? the lip fillers arenā€™t helping either

by Anonymousreply 422June 13, 2022 12:51 PM

he liked darrenā€™s post with her pic and the usual antis are commenting šŸ˜‚

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423June 13, 2022 12:52 PM

I didnā€™t noticed that he liked julianne post from three days ago

by Anonymousreply 424June 13, 2022 1:49 PM

R424 That was cos she was banging on about the Tonyā€™s. She got taps for the Oscarā€™s and Potus. ā€œKeep Ho Calmā€ taps.

by Anonymousreply 425June 13, 2022 3:35 PM

considering that he used to like every dumb post of hers and now he only gives fews to no likes, itā€™s not a big dealā€¦ heā€™s been liking other peopleā€™s (specially women) posts way more

by Anonymousreply 426June 13, 2022 6:07 PM

he just liked her last post too

by Anonymousreply 427June 13, 2022 6:07 PM

R427 Yeahā€¦ *shrugs*ā€¦ he liked 3 of Crissā€™ Tony posts. Thatā€™ll be him done now.

by Anonymousreply 428June 13, 2022 8:45 PM

R427 Actually, further to R428, I just went back to see if any nasty comments had been added to the Ho posts he liked.

The first one he liked ā€¦ the ā€œWhat a weekā€ vid.. is now without a BB tap.

Heā€™s unliked it! Second of hers heā€™s untapped šŸ¤£

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429June 13, 2022 10:44 PM

R429 LMAO!!! Maybe she requires a quota, but they've compromised and he gets to put a cap on his likes! #couplegoals

by Anonymousreply 430June 13, 2022 10:57 PM

ben is so funny!!! heā€™s trying to look cool without being desperate but we know how pathetic he is! he liked her last post

by Anonymousreply 431June 14, 2022 6:21 AM

Didnā€™t she also deleted the comments calling Ben out?

by Anonymousreply 432June 14, 2022 8:23 AM

R432 The comments were on darrenā€™s account, not hers

by Anonymousreply 433June 14, 2022 10:09 AM

R432 R433 Neither have deleted the neg commentsā€¦ Ho never deletes comments no matter if theyā€™re dragging her, Brooks or BB. And BBā€™s probably not even aware of them if his notifs are off - which is highly likely. Really not sure whatā€™s going on with the tap/untapping šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 434June 14, 2022 2:52 PM

Maybe he is finally realizing after not being invited to the Tonys and now today with her posting another random dude from her home all snuggled up on her Insta, that Benny B she is not that into you. Maybe never was and just used you to make brooks jealous which didnā€™t work because brooks got loved up right after their divorce announcement. He wasted years! He could have been settled, married, with kids by now like he claims he wants. He is getting old AF. He doesnā€™t have George Clooney money, itā€™s not cute.

by Anonymousreply 435June 14, 2022 4:03 PM

R435 George even got married at 43 to a rockstar woman, Amal is a super hero. Ben is almost there, so he is going to pass George as the oldest bachelor with a male roommate? Gay! He is gay.

by Anonymousreply 436June 14, 2022 4:07 PM

No woman at Amal's level would deign to give Bennie the time of day. What other pathetic D-lister besides JH will step up to negotiate a relationship with our boy? Any suggestions?

by Anonymousreply 437June 14, 2022 4:44 PM

R437 Well have you seen his Insta/Twitter? He may be in luck as there are many hundreds of very young women all over this world obviously desperate to not even need a negotiation. Which is fortuitous as seemingly most of them lately maybe don't speak English.. *shrug*

Granted they're not his well established go-to of models and actresses, and really, would he ever stoop to something below that level? Or at least. . . they're not models or actresses *yet*. . . .

by Anonymousreply 438June 14, 2022 5:03 PM

George was not 43 but 53 if not older.

by Anonymousreply 439June 14, 2022 6:32 PM

George was worth over $100 million dollars then, now he has like $500 million, so I donā€™t think it really matters 43 or 53. He comes from Hollywood royalty. Mr. Clooney had girlfriends, serious girlfriends, in his 40ā€™s. Benny boy, what does he have? A cell phone commercial and a fantasy show, weird Peaky blinders/dad style choices. He doesnā€™t even have a dog.

by Anonymousreply 440June 14, 2022 11:29 PM

Seems like heā€™s in London if Iā€™m not wrong

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441June 16, 2022 3:49 PM

R441 We've had Brits here in the past, can anyone confirm/deny whether that looks like London? I have no idea myself, but just in case, I believe it might be his dad's birthday (and also father's day) given when they all went to Italy to celebrate his 70th a few years ago. Obviously doesn't explain why Ben changed up his look of course.. maybe he's actually already working somewhere, who knows..

by Anonymousreply 442June 16, 2022 4:03 PM

R442 Iā€™m not Brit but it does look like London to me, esp with the flags behind

by Anonymousreply 443June 16, 2022 4:31 PM

R443 Yes correct, Iā€™m a Londoner and thatā€™s central London with the Jubilee flags strung across the street.

by Anonymousreply 444June 16, 2022 10:26 PM

people on julianneā€™s last post asking if ben is gay and now he posted that insta story hugging that personal trainer guyā€¦ šŸ˜¶

by Anonymousreply 445June 17, 2022 5:27 PM

R445 I'm just enjoying that he's switching it up lately. It used to be that he almost *always* liked only the sexy/glam IG posts of all his exes (unless of course he or she was no longer single, cause then he's "respectful" and ignores them or something). But with The Ho lately, he pretty much ignores the sexy/glam shots and only likes the "hey look I'm now legitimate and making myself respectable by getting a real job!" posts. That's new..

Unless of course. . . this is a sign that he's no longer single. . . dun Dun DUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

(also enjoying the irony that those comments complained about The Ho being his beard, but he posted a pic yesterday showing that he shaved off his beard. Surely there's a joke to be made there somewhere..)

by Anonymousreply 446June 17, 2022 6:26 PM

Oh god there is more coming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447June 17, 2022 7:47 PM

More what?

by Anonymousreply 448June 17, 2022 9:07 PM

R448 Scary Pockets singing videos. From last year. How much editing did they need?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 449June 17, 2022 9:21 PM

Brooks is engaged! When did that happen?

Canā€™t wait to see what else JH does to her face after this news gets more public than some obscure twitter post. Maybe we should all comment multiple times congrats to her ex on her posts, just in case she doesnā€™t know.

Apparently Nina, Shaun, and JH were all getting dinner in NY. How crazy if BB showed up! Itā€™s like Montana all over again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450June 18, 2022 2:57 AM

[quote]Apparently Nina, Shaun, and JH were all getting dinner in NY. How crazy if BB showed up!

Please, no.

by Anonymousreply 451June 18, 2022 10:33 AM

Very rarely check DM but spotted this and as usual, am taking it with a huge spoonful of salt as no proof or verification of course, it being DM ā€¦ Any of the DLers still out there who knew people on Raya or even better, have access to it??

I remember the discussions several threads back about his Raya profile and people whoā€™d seen it.. and nowhere did they mention ā€œon here for friendsā€. And removing that doesnā€™t make sense to me as he will be heading back to LA at some point soon, surely??

Some in the Twitterdom have noticed it too and have just taken it for granted itā€™s true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452June 19, 2022 10:25 PM

Also, JML just posted some bts and I just canā€™t bring myself to read all the Darklina claptrap which will not doubt be washing over Twitter like a tsunami.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453June 19, 2022 10:28 PM

R453 *no doubt*

by Anonymousreply 454June 19, 2022 10:28 PM

Oh god itā€™s fairy pickie girl drama all coming back. When she was lying the entire time and she got zero clout from it. šŸ™„

I honestly donā€™t even see BB having a raya. I feel like all that talk is not validated and never was validated in the first place, just talk. Until we have pics of his account and first hand knowledge from a girl who actually connects with him there than Iā€™ll believe it. With all the celebrities getting called out on that app I doubt it mr Iā€™m so concerned about my privacy barnes would dare. Ryan Eggoldā€™s game got put on blast because of Raya and now every girl in those circles in NY knows how he rolls. The Ben Affleck hey itā€™s me video was a mess!

Than again maybe BB is desperate. Iā€™m sure all the woman in london that measure up to his obviously very high standards know everything they need to know about our dear Benny boy.

by Anonymousreply 455June 20, 2022 3:21 AM

Like Justin long was on raya when he was really hooking up with Kate bosworth before her divorce was announced. Arenā€™t most men on raya concerned about woman using them for their money since that app centers around the superficial and flaunting a wealthy lifestyle. Substance beyond that apparently means nothing in relationships. Maybe he can find a Alyssa miller who posts a pic after he breaks up with her making it seem like they are still together for clout. Fun!

by Anonymousreply 456June 20, 2022 4:29 AM

R455 DM did post a profile pic last time when it first came up that he was on Raya. But yeahā€¦ you can work miracles with Photoshop as we know. So who knows? Couldā€™ve all been garbage from the get go.

by Anonymousreply 457June 20, 2022 5:54 AM

I donā€™t think he ever had the just for friends thing in his raya bio ?

by Anonymousreply 458June 20, 2022 7:46 AM

R458 Well, no one mentioned it before and youā€™d think they would haveā€¦.

by Anonymousreply 459June 20, 2022 8:29 AM

Iā€˜m sure we did have Raya Members here before. Damn, Iā€˜d love to see that profile, Iā€˜m sure itā€˜s real, and he is on the prowl. Hahahahaa!!!

by Anonymousreply 460June 20, 2022 12:41 PM

I'd like to reiterate that it's officially settled law. When Ben Barnes is paid to promote something, it's always formulaic and rather boring, but at least done "properly." But when he's not being paid, you get nothing more than a reposted IG story, if you get anything at all. He's literally *unbelievably* bad at this. Is he actually working right now? Or is this just his typical "fuck the rest of the world I'm vacationing in London" mindset preventing him from engaging. JFC..

R458 R459 I seem to remember someone posted his apparent screenshoted profile here in a previous thread (or was it only the description???). And it did not include the here for friends line. Only the Messin' Around song choice (which we had a lot of fun with..!). So this person referenced in R452 of course doesn't reference any time lines of when it was supposedly on there, nor when they saw the updated version, nor provide any other info at all that would make this update seem *AT ALL* credible. So personally my first inclination is to call it stupid gossip by lazy people. Cause honey, you're not referencing old news where you can no longer provide receipts. Do better. *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 461June 20, 2022 6:44 PM

i hope all the antis go congratulate her just to piss jh off! i know jennifer anniston already gets her mad with all those likes on brooks and katrĆ­n posts šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 462June 20, 2022 7:09 PM

R446 Oh my GOD! Maybe thatā€™s why he posted that pic with his beard shaved! šŸ«¢

by Anonymousreply 463June 20, 2022 7:11 PM

R461 well I just want it to be true. šŸ˜‚ Oh please SOMEBODY find out.

By the by. We are only 136 posts short from the next thread. Any ideas?

by Anonymousreply 464June 20, 2022 9:40 PM

R461 Update.. he just finally tweeted a promo for the song cover. *waves HI!!! to Ben* Finally had a free minute just now then? We see you buddy..

by Anonymousreply 465June 20, 2022 9:54 PM

Omg he so lacks power for that song. Peter Gabriel is rotating in his grave.

by Anonymousreply 466June 21, 2022 12:53 PM

R466 oops Peter Gabriel appears to be alive. Sorry Peter.

by Anonymousreply 467June 21, 2022 12:54 PM

Oh dear God. He tried to cover Peter Gabriel? Fucking hell, Benjamin, show some respect and stay in your cheap piano bar lane!!

by Anonymousreply 468June 21, 2022 12:57 PM

Ben being anybodyā€˜s sledgehammer is just hilarious. Maybe he is a one of those tiny hammers a doctor uses to test your reflexes. Fruhuhuhuit cage. Thatā€˜s wet pussy youā€˜re singing about, nightingale.

by Anonymousreply 469June 21, 2022 12:59 PM

So what if. . . Ben himself somehow put out the blurb in R452. Because just maybe he finally saw the article in R421. Cause if The Ho can put out to the gossip rags that she's very happily single and ready to mingle, then so can Ben!!! That'll show her big poopy face!!

His need for privacy contributes to how bad he would be at gossip as this blurb covers his embarrassed ass by saying, without evidence (and truly, *with* evidence of the opposite), that he was previously on Raya solely to hang out with friends, but now he's single and ready to mingle too! He's even sporting a so clean so fresh look to do it ladies!! Two can play at this game!!! *blubbering tears ensue*

Come on, this has Ben's pathetic puppy paws all over it..

by Anonymousreply 470June 21, 2022 3:55 PM

The entire thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471June 21, 2022 5:18 PM

That weird echo

by Anonymousreply 472June 21, 2022 5:20 PM

Ben could sing Closer by The Nine Inch Nails and still sound like a neutered choir boy

by Anonymousreply 473June 21, 2022 5:29 PM

R473 I literally couldn't even imagine that. Not even with his professional acting skills, can't even imagine him trying..

by Anonymousreply 474June 21, 2022 5:41 PM

I refuse to listen!

by Anonymousreply 475June 21, 2022 7:01 PM

Iā€˜m not even sure he has the right lyrics.

by Anonymousreply 476June 21, 2022 8:32 PM

R475 oh Syl. Fruhuhuhuhuit cage. Youā€˜re missing out.

by Anonymousreply 477June 21, 2022 8:32 PM

R476 Heā€™s more or less spot on bar the odd word here and there.

by Anonymousreply 478June 21, 2022 10:45 PM

My friend who worked a lot between London and Budapest (for the same production company I work for) saw him on Raya in 2019. You get kicked off if you screen shot the app but I was with her when she saw him on it because I remember we both talked about who he has (at the time I didnā€™t really care) and I donā€™t think either of us looked hard enough to remember what it might have said about being here just for friends so I canā€™t speak to that, but he was definitely on it at some point in 2019. Sheā€™s married now and is no longer on it and Iā€™m not either so I have no idea if that latest DM thing is true

by Anonymousreply 479June 22, 2022 12:29 AM

R479 Just as a humble word to the wise for future reference out there, the super secretive app won't know if you get a friend to take a picture of your screen. Suck it IT bros.

So if anyone out there wants to fuck the algorithm to be a good match for Ben. . . eternal gratitude friends.

by Anonymousreply 480June 22, 2022 1:38 AM

I need more evidence than just someone saying they saw his raya one time, anyone can say anything here and anyone can say anything on Deuxmoi.

Where are the actual receipts? We all know how raya works, we all know you canā€™t screenshot, but when has that ever stopped someone from getting tea. I mean pixie girl said she had a whole relationship with BB and made up this whole story that we all talked about and harassed her over for three threads on here and then she admitted it was all made up. Come with the receipts period.

I hope if he ever finds someone that they are not as obsessed with themselves and social media as the Ho is. I hope she doesnā€™t even have social media, you know she will get shit from the BB fandom. They can just be happy, we all know how his fans act out here on these streets.

by Anonymousreply 481June 22, 2022 5:22 PM

Ben gave us absolutely nothing new with those series of pictures. Most of them we have already seen. He is really trying to be relevant. Trying to compete with JH and her twenty stories a day, new post every other day of her face and ass Insta influencer life. Benny gonna need like 20 millions more to meet JH standards.

by Anonymousreply 482June 22, 2022 6:30 PM

so JH went to the westworld premiere with another dude and ben (whoā€™s part of the og cast) didnā€™t HAHAHAH and now all of a sudden he felt like posting something about shadow and bone so he wonā€™t feel like he was left behind šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 483June 22, 2022 6:31 PM

Can we agree that the next thread should be named SLEDGEHAMMER

by Anonymousreply 484June 22, 2022 6:40 PM

So he posts that they've wrapped season 2. Weeks late as if it just happened. Quick poll. . . do we think he had to be either bullied n' shamed (or ordered by management) to post something, or did he just finally get around to it cause he actually couldn't care less about doing this part of the job?

BTW, why the fuck couldn't he have stuck to loving on dogs instead of Hos? Rob has some. I would still be able to enjoy Ben like I once did if only. Fuck the unintelligible power of the pussy, get a fucking cat. Not as good as a dog, but still MILES better than A Ho. *siiiiiiiiigh*

by Anonymousreply 485June 22, 2022 7:01 PM

R485 I'd chalk it up to either sheer laziness, or he thinks he's being clever letting people think he's in Hungary when in actuality he's been out of the country for weeks. Because he's an idiot like that.

by Anonymousreply 486June 22, 2022 8:21 PM

R486 Does he also think he's being clever with his excuse? "Oh I can't share much because alllllllll my pictures are in costume.. sorry!!!" What he left off is it's because all his costars know it's forbidden to take pictures of him lest there's ever more photographic evidence of his private sordid escapades.

Also, good God is he truly THAT big of a fucking idiot?!? I'd have far more respect for laziness than that level of flagrant stupidity, JFC..

by Anonymousreply 487June 22, 2022 8:35 PM

Not only did she got to the WW4 launch but also to the Tonyā€™s with that dude, also has been tagging him in lots of lunch and other random stories. He posted some pix of the Tonyā€™s and sheā€™s all over him like a rash in one pic šŸ¤”

Not sure what the rationale was behind the ā€˜late to the partyā€™ pix Ben posted, but he did post his ā€˜no beardā€™ pic from London so seems heā€™s in the UK still. Someone on Twitter seems to think heā€™s in Viennaā€¦ just seen his cover song post maybe? šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 488June 22, 2022 8:45 PM

R484 Iā€™d say yes with a side of fruit sweet as can be and a honeybee flying around it šŸ“šŸ‰šŸšŸÆ

by Anonymousreply 489June 22, 2022 9:24 PM

R489 If we're adding anything, it had damn well better include Fruhuhuhuhuit Cage. *chef's kiss*

by Anonymousreply 490June 22, 2022 9:51 PM

Wonder who that guy is? Also JH is that petty bitch, she loves shoving things in Benā€™s face. Even the flowers that he no doubt wanted to be a private gesture she just put it all on blast. Now she goes to a launch for a project he was involved in for years, and a highlight of his entire career, with some other dude she has been flaunting all over her socials. Low blow.

I donā€™t get why Ben didnā€™t just go to NY. He could have gone to her show, walked the red carpet, seen all the westworld people he never gets to see, get his picture taken. Him going makes more sense than JH going. We all know he wrapped ages ago and isnā€™t busy. Wonder what that was about.

Arenā€™t there two other threads already started? I just assumed we would all go there and talk about the nothingness that has become the Ben Barnes anti fan club.

by Anonymousreply 491June 22, 2022 9:52 PM

Is the guy Tyler lain? Is he 21 years old? Iā€™m confused by the birthday post. Is that the same guy in the pic of them hanging out her window during the Tony posts?

She picks some random model and then a 21 year old random and Ben is just sending flowers hahaha that is so sad. She will be for everyone but not him. She is definitely for the streets.

by Anonymousreply 492June 22, 2022 10:02 PM

JH has been friends with Aaron Paul and his wife for a while so kind of makes sense why she would go with them. Aaron is a main character now on WW. She clearly didnā€™t loop BB into those plans. He totally feels left out, sad old man vibes sharing pics everyone has already seen for weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 493June 22, 2022 10:07 PM

[quote] I donā€™t get why Ben didnā€™t just go to NY. He could have gone to her show, walked the red carpet, seen all the westworld people he never gets to see, get his picture taken. Him going makes more sense than JH going. We all know he wrapped ages ago and isnā€™t busy.

More laziness? Never ever misses a chance to run home to mummy and dad? I know his mother is recovering from cancer, but to me it's off-putting when a grown adult is THAT much up their family's ass all the time.

by Anonymousreply 494June 22, 2022 10:07 PM

R494 heā€™s not that much with his family because they donā€™t live on the same continent. Some people like to spend time with their family

by Anonymousreply 495June 22, 2022 10:24 PM

ben is all about his family but was getting in JHā€™s pants the whole pandemic while his mother was battling cancer šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

by Anonymousreply 496June 22, 2022 10:40 PM

Is anyone gonna talk about how Jessie got the most lesbian hair cut I have ever seen? No?

by Anonymousreply 497June 22, 2022 10:49 PM

R496 His mom had cancer many years ago. There's no observed indication I know of that she's in danger of anything now (or was in 2020) other than having a pre-existing condition (like cancer) made you more susceptible to morbidity/mortality from Covid.

by Anonymousreply 498June 22, 2022 11:30 PM

R493 Yes Aaron was there but she was with Tyler Lain, also at the Tonyā€™s with him as mentioned in R488. Heā€™s in his forties.

by Anonymousreply 499June 23, 2022 12:40 AM

Whatā€™s this about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500June 23, 2022 3:19 AM

Lol the JH obsessed DLers and the sunshine obsessed Darklinas are really spamming Deuxmoi today. I hope Ben is actually just getting laid in London who the fuck cares about JH going to the premier of a show heā€™s no longer on with a long time fried if hers who is now a main character. That has nothing to do with him we need a JH free thread yā€™all are nuttier than the rest on here and thatā€™s saying a lot

by Anonymousreply 501June 23, 2022 3:34 AM

R500 I just love when idiots say "Oh my God did you see that thing?!?" and then don't link/quote that thing. No precious, we didn't see it, how about you help us out with that. *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 502June 23, 2022 4:11 AM

Here is it, Iā€™m sure the second one is very true as Ben would definitely explain that to a stranger, itā€™s definitely not a fan trying to, once again, start a rumour with Ben and a certain costar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503June 23, 2022 6:38 AM

"Now he gonna be the unemployed guy who dated married woman and is now on raya full time"

HAHAHA

Next up: Ben starts selling weed to his neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 504June 23, 2022 10:18 AM

Looool looool i love it. And who is the on off? Maybe it is Jules anyway and he just didnā€˜t want to explain. Loving it.

by Anonymousreply 505June 23, 2022 1:46 PM

Love the one saying my friend hooked up with him on Raya but he made it clear it was just a hook up and was drunkenly talking about an on and off again relationship from a recent show.

Like wtf? What recent show? He has worked on one show in the last three years. How sad he was talking about another girl and used you for sex. This friend is so proud a celebrity used her, like she should have charged for her pussy and her time. Bitch she is playing the game wrong. Clearly we know itā€™s all bullshit. Where are the receipts?

Yeah JH is the only interesting thing about Benny boy. Without her there would be absolutely nothing to talk about, he does shitty commercials and gives us nothing.

by Anonymousreply 506June 23, 2022 5:01 PM

R506 could be the Guillermo del toro show, even if heā€™s just in one episode. But I donā€™t buy that DM either.

by Anonymousreply 507June 23, 2022 5:25 PM

JH and those mouth wrinkles she needs to update her face. I swear she is wearing the clock necklace again, super spies can you clarify that? Pic with the blue mouth and fan tshirts. Is that the one? Good luck to whoever he is on and off again with because he will never acknowledge that you exist to the public, but I think he is the b list fuckboy we all know he is.

by Anonymousreply 508June 23, 2022 6:52 PM

ben being on and off with jh doesnā€™t add up if we consider how she was traveling around with other dudes while ben was in LA, even when she got back to LA she was dating that model

by Anonymousreply 509June 23, 2022 6:56 PM

maybe in his head he was on and off with her while she was fucking other dudes šŸ¤”

by Anonymousreply 510June 23, 2022 6:56 PM

R510 I could totally see BB thinking oh we are just off right now while she was with Charlie the model because he has no grasp of how adult relationships work. Even though he just wrote her an album and have been sending her birthday messages and flowers. She played him and still is.

by Anonymousreply 511June 23, 2022 7:00 PM

R511 i agree with you, heā€™s too stupid to see it the way it is

by Anonymousreply 512June 23, 2022 7:29 PM

iā€™m sure JH saw all the hateful messages about her because now she wonā€™t stop posting about new waves, new life, new energy lololol but what is different now is ben not covering all we need is love to the bullies, sheā€™s on her own now šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 513June 23, 2022 7:31 PM

So, maybe he just said it to make sure the girl did not get her hopes up. The usual blabla.

by Anonymousreply 514June 23, 2022 7:37 PM

Okay guys I'm back on here temporarily to impart the info it took me a while to gather. I got a new job and the hours are rough but I've been trying to keep up with y'all here and there. Anyway so here's the news... A good friend of mine from my TV production days is good friends with someone who worked with Ben on WW. I asked her to introduce me to that woman and she and I are now friends. She said Ben was nothing but a gentleman and easy to work with. A "very kind and laid-back guy". This woman is on Raya and says Ben is absolutely NOT on Raya right now. She said he is no longer interested in wasting time with "shiny objects in mirrors". She also said she's going to text him and ask if he's interested in meeting someone like me. So after almost 2 years I may finally have an in. Just give me a little more time.

by Anonymousreply 515June 23, 2022 7:44 PM

Dammit I forgot to add... She also said he is fond of saying that he's a "serial monogamist" and doesn't think sex outside of a committed relationship is worth the risks.

Hope this is welcomed news. I know it was for me. :)

by Anonymousreply 516June 23, 2022 7:57 PM

R 515 very good.

by Anonymousreply 517June 23, 2022 7:57 PM

Knowing heterosexual men, I think both versions of this particular thruth are compatible. I know of men who are saying they are only looking for serious relationships and are known to have a new ONS every week. I only mean to say, perhaps the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 518June 23, 2022 8:03 PM

Awwww Pixie.. you havin' fun again gurllll???

by Anonymousreply 519June 23, 2022 8:11 PM

We did have that intel of him having a lot of hookups in NY during punisher days which is around when he was doing WWS2. I want to believe the not fuck boy story line, but Iā€™m weary.

Iā€™m sure he would be in a committed relationship by now he wanted that.

by Anonymousreply 520June 23, 2022 8:12 PM

Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m supposed to believe that your friend is going to hook you up with Ben?

by Anonymousreply 521June 23, 2022 8:13 PM

What are shiny objects in mirrors? What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 522June 23, 2022 8:14 PM

Iā€™m sure he will love the fact that your friend is on this forum taking shit before they even start talking. Winner! This is why we talk about JH, go to Deuxmoi if you want to make up stuff. Pixie girl, did your Insta blow up yet? How is your modeling career going love?

by Anonymousreply 523June 23, 2022 8:16 PM

R515 Ben that you? Trying to get away from the fuckboy or even worse breaking up a marriage reputation you built during the pandemic? Well the Internet never forgets. Those pap walk pictures will last forever.

by Anonymousreply 524June 23, 2022 8:35 PM

WhiteHorse here. No need to make anything up. I've been around on here for years and true to my word have found a way in. Pardon me for forgetting to click the "sign post as" button. Anyone from this forum who made a connection with me knows I have no reason to make anything up. And can see my work history and connections. 99% of people don't know anything about this forum including my friend. You guys have been wanting information from a direct source for eons and I had the means to do it. Now that I've been successful I'm being criticized for it. I mean, of course I am. I should never have expected anything positive. And yes, now that I've built a relationship with this woman, she thinks I might be a nice match for him. Maybe he'll see my picture and think I'm hideous. Maybe not! Either way she's in the middle as a buffer. Rest assured if he does like me and we have any conversations, I'm sure the fuck not posting them here. All I wanted to do was give y'all some answers and personality insights from someone who actually knows the guy. That'll teach me to do anything nice and take action when no one else is. See you next year.

by Anonymousreply 525June 23, 2022 8:35 PM

Hahahahaa why say all this shit if you are not going to produce receipts? This is exactly why we are calling you a liar and I doubt Benny will find you attractive dear even with all your connections. Look at how you are acting! This was comical though, thank you for the laugh.

by Anonymousreply 526June 23, 2022 8:38 PM

R525 you truly thought people would believe you right away? We can post anything without proof, doesnā€™t means itā€™s true. Who on their right mind would go post that on a public forum knowing how secretive Ben is? And that heā€™s aware of that forum ?

by Anonymousreply 527June 23, 2022 8:43 PM

What kind of receipts would you like?

by Anonymousreply 528June 23, 2022 8:57 PM

Oh, WhiteHorse, hi, you were the one whose Westworld Fanpage was bought by Winter is Coming. I remember. You were so very upset back in August.

by Anonymousreply 529June 23, 2022 8:57 PM

Cheryl?

by Anonymousreply 530June 23, 2022 8:59 PM

[R527] I think it's pretty obvious I'm not in my right mind.

by Anonymousreply 531June 23, 2022 9:01 PM

[529] Yup.

by Anonymousreply 532June 23, 2022 9:02 PM

You are aware that Ben is aware of this place.

by Anonymousreply 533June 23, 2022 9:04 PM

No offense whitehorse but you are who you say you are I remember that you interacted with him before on twitter and he kind of didnā€™t pay much attention. Iā€™m not saying youā€™re not interesting enough but Iā€™ve seen how shallow Ben is when it comes to relationship and getting with ladiesā€¦ if youā€™re talking friendship I will give you that but actually hooking up? šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

by Anonymousreply 534June 23, 2022 9:08 PM

If I make any headway I'll let you know. As far as receipts go, I'd rather not post screenshots of my text conversations with my friend. I don't see how that would help. Plus all of that can be faked so why bother? I feel like the only thing some really want is a pic of me and Ben post-coitus in bed, and then you would still say it was photoshopped. I'm completely bonkers crazy cuckoo banana mental and don't fear anything. No one has to believe me. I came to impart the information I had and I did. Now all that's left to do is wait to see if this matchmaking attempt of hers comes through or not. And that's all the playtime I have. Must get back to my job. Being the production assistant on adult films is very difficult work.

by Anonymousreply 535June 23, 2022 9:09 PM

Also I seem to recall you were nearing 50

by Anonymousreply 536June 23, 2022 9:09 PM

R535 Ben literally dates model typa girls, the only one lacking model looking but itā€™s still part of the hollywood standard beauty is Julianneā€¦ I wanna SEE you succeed when youā€™re not one of thoseā€¦ anywayssss, good luck šŸ¤”

by Anonymousreply 537June 23, 2022 9:36 PM

If I were him, Iā€˜d only fuck the hottest of the hot. Hollywood is even full of successful hot producers and screenwriters and whatnots.

by Anonymousreply 538June 23, 2022 9:46 PM

Wait you do porn? Iā€™m so confused. Who is this rando? Before JH I thought Ben had taste but apparently not. Hope you make some headway there and he falls in love. At this point there are so many red flags with him, I would never. He isnā€™t even a billionaire and there are what over 700 billionaires in the world right now. Would rather find one of those, have fuck you and bury the bodies kind of money.

by Anonymousreply 539June 23, 2022 11:00 PM

Assuming for a second what you say about your friend connection is actually true, if there was any small chance of your little meet-cute might work out at all you have completely ruined it by coming on here and announcing it on a public forum with pretty easily identifiable red flags for Ben to look out for now with anyone who might randomly try to set him up. Ben doesnā€™t have to be an active reader of these forums to hear whatā€™s happening on them when itā€™s something serious which is why his venmo changed, his Pinterest was scrubbed, and his friend Brooke archived any old photos people kept using to find his private profile shortly after all those receipts were posted on here. Itā€™s pretty much guaranteed either someone he knows or one of his fans is going to tip him off about someone bragging about a potential setup here particularly when that someone proudly calls themself crazy bonkers cooko bananas mental as some sort of defense? And willingly identifies themself as the same poster here who was most actively seeking out his home address both here and by privately messaging people you may have connected with from here. So aside from your looks, your age, and your sanity going against you, you also donā€™t seem to be very brightā€¦you sound like the last person anyone would want Ben to end up with

by Anonymousreply 540June 23, 2022 11:06 PM

When I said julianne fits the hollyweird beauty standard itā€™s because sheā€™s white and blonde with fake lips, but if you pay attention to her features she looks like that Ronald McDonaldā€™s clown, her cheeks are big and low and her nose is ugly too. I get why she keeps on doing plastic surgery

by Anonymousreply 541June 23, 2022 11:35 PM

WHICH ONE OF YOU BITCHES DID THIS?!? LMAO!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542June 24, 2022 12:03 AM

JH feeling fulling expressed in the comments with her jealous rage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543June 24, 2022 12:40 AM

I didnā€˜t start the thread even though I sympathise 100%

by Anonymousreply 544June 24, 2022 5:53 AM

Did his cowardice force him to rethink or something? The Ho, for obvious reasons today, reposted her pro-abortion moment from her play, and Ben immediately liked it. But now, an hour later, he's unliked it. So is he just too much of a coward to publicly support abortion rights? Or does he actually not support abortions. Or is he strategically planning to give it a little while before liking to prove to the internet that he doesn't have notifications on for her anymore..

Come on coward, by all means let us know what's on your mind here..

by Anonymousreply 545June 24, 2022 5:12 PM

Is he really stupid enough to not know we all clock when he likes and unlikes her posts? Like he gets we all see it and talk about it right? If he cares maybe he should make his own post and oh by the way JH saying a line in her play isnā€™t fucking helping woman. Her family is Republican, she is performing and is a hypocrite.

Maybe he just found out she has a new boy toy and once again did not pick him so he looks pathetic liking her posts when she just continues to humiliate him, he already does a great job ruining his image himself might I add.

by Anonymousreply 546June 24, 2022 5:38 PM

R545 He liked it around half an hour after JH posted it, and untapped within ten minutes. Heā€™s now liked Anoushkaā€™s post about it.

by Anonymousreply 547June 24, 2022 6:10 PM

R547 It was earlier than half an hour, at least closer to fifteen, 20 minutes at the latest, according to the post time on my IG.

Though enjoying Anoushka's post pointing out the problem with still performing this damned play in 2022. Basically the same points I originally made here against it so sure, I'll take it. Even if she maybe doesn't seem to accept the failures of still performing it at all, not really sure there.. So remind me again, why is this play still getting airtime anywhere in the "advanced western world" that supposedly considers itself better than the rest? *sigh*

by Anonymousreply 548June 24, 2022 6:38 PM

Really I thnk he just double taps again forgetting ignoring he already tapped. Like totally dense.

by Anonymousreply 549June 24, 2022 7:21 PM

*forgetting OR ignoring

by Anonymousreply 550June 24, 2022 7:36 PM

Another scenario comes to mind: as always he just scrolls and likes everything he sees pro-abortion. Then he remembers he did not mean to like JHOā€˜s posts anymore to protect her from his fans, and unlikes it again.

by Anonymousreply 551June 24, 2022 7:37 PM

R551 Hmmm.. may I offer a potential slight correction? His fans generally only go after her when she does something, which I doubt would be the case here. However, antis always go after Ben in *her* comments when he likes her posts. And Mr I can't handle any negativity remembered that too late.

If anything, I'm thinking this wasn't the act of an altruistic white knight, but a properly publicly shamed pussy who now needs his blankie.

by Anonymousreply 552June 24, 2022 7:51 PM

Well something of the sort.

by Anonymousreply 553June 24, 2022 8:06 PM

"Update", so Ben does indeed support abortion rights. Too funny he just happened to use the very same quote The Ho used earlier to show support. So many coincidences in his life!

Yeah, we still see ya buddy smh..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554June 24, 2022 9:11 PM

R554 The quotes aren't the same. Hers is a quote by President Biden, his is Former President Barack Obama.

by Anonymousreply 555June 24, 2022 9:36 PM

R555 Her second recent quote is Biden. The one she originally did this morning is Obama's.

by Anonymousreply 556June 24, 2022 9:46 PM

A lot of people reposted what Obama said

by Anonymousreply 557June 24, 2022 9:48 PM

Interestingly enough, Obama is not a woman. I kind of dislike the fact that a man gets to have the ultimate say here. As if a man ws needed to condone it all. Sorry OT but just had to say it somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 558June 24, 2022 9:51 PM

R545 Ben has gone back and liked her POTUS post that he liked/unliked earlier.

by Anonymousreply 559June 24, 2022 9:53 PM

R559 Probably read what was said on here and thought ā€œF**k yaā€ and retapped šŸ™„šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 560June 24, 2022 10:08 PM

Well, thank goodness he has us.

by Anonymousreply 561June 24, 2022 10:14 PM

Iā€˜m wondering, I remember being shown his likes only when following him. Or Julianne. i donā€˜t even recall. Just to make sure this is not a case of him liking it once and of it simply not being displayed correctly?

by Anonymousreply 562June 24, 2022 10:16 PM

R558 For the record, Rob put up a bunch of RBG quotes. So at least some men, especially ones Ben's close with, are capable of thinking critically enough. *shrug*

R559 R560 LMAO!!! I will give him, at least he remains endlessly entertaining!

by Anonymousreply 563June 24, 2022 10:16 PM

R558 please fuck right off with your Obama criticism especially if you arenā€™t American. The highly politicized Supreme Court appointees of one mad man got us here today and itā€™s going to take the voices of every moral American to get the country back on track, particularly one of the most well respected living American politicians

by Anonymousreply 564June 24, 2022 10:31 PM

He liked the post again

by Anonymousreply 565June 24, 2022 11:15 PM

R564 I can't imagine how that was a criticism of Obama, but instead a criticism of always needing a man's support to justify women having an opinion.

However, I am American, and am also old enough to remember the historical facts that Obama campaigned heavily in 2008 on codifying RoevWade into law in order to get elected. And then three months after being sworn in after winning that election on his rhetoric, he was asked about his plans for Roe. He answered that it was no longer a top priority for him. Too divisive.

I'm also old enough to remember he did not support marriage equality at all until he was bullied into it. Oops. Cause now that (and much more thanks to Thomas, who Biden practically ensured would be added to the court during the Anita Hill hearings) is officially next. Just too bad we couldn't have gotten legislation codifying those rights into law too when Dems had that fillibuster-proof supermajority back in 2009-2010. Oh well..

Personally, I believe he's only so well respected now first because people are comparing him to W and Trump, but also because people have whitewashed and don't remember what actually occurred, or didn't, under his bully pulpitted watch. And so here America is in this withering condition today. It's based on A LOT more than three justices, and will therefore take much more than disempowering those justices to get things back on track. Admitting ***EVERYTHING*** that led to this moment, in order to correct EVERYTHING, is fundamentally the first step to unassailably achieving that goal. Not, for instance, Nancy Pelosi reading an Israeli soldier's poem in response to today (at least it wasn't Bono's poem this time!). Cause that's all we're getting right now as The Official Resistance. Or in other words, we're doomed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566June 24, 2022 11:16 PM

R565 Yeah we know šŸ˜† pls see R559 R560

by Anonymousreply 567June 24, 2022 11:30 PM

Actually, if Barnes had taken a minute to read some of the comments under her post, maybe he wouldnā€™t have retapped. Theyā€™re not all getting with her program. So now BB could be seen to be agreeing with the dissenters on there. Ooh nooo - controversial!!

Quick, Ben - untap again!

by Anonymousreply 568June 24, 2022 11:39 PM

I couldnā€™t even play her post because the sound of her voice and the bad acting, still canā€™t believe she is on Broadway, after the news of today was a lot. She really just makes everything worse. Of course once again making EVERYTHING about HER! Sure while woman die, JH will be still be dancing around in her balenciaga doing nothing but helping herself.

There is BB cheering her and then not cheering and then cheering her on. She makes him look so pathetic and he is ok with it? Interesting that he wrote his own thoughts on the copy and paste performative activism he is doing, thatā€™s new.

The world is ending and Ben has so very little offer. Wish we could go back to the is he gay days when we didnā€™t know what a loser he actually is.

by Anonymousreply 569June 25, 2022 12:10 AM

Hough couldnā€™t even be bothered editing that vid herself, she stole it from the potus account šŸ™„ lazy šŸ®

by Anonymousreply 570June 25, 2022 12:27 AM

As always let's finish here first, but just in case for the future..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571June 25, 2022 12:53 AM

They are both Obama quotes. Her story is the same quote that he posted hours after her story was posted. She has shared that same video many times before so she is super lazy just repeating content.

The way things are how are we going to fill three new threads. These might as well just be JH threads now considering Ben gives us nothing.

by Anonymousreply 572June 25, 2022 1:37 AM

THE NEW THREAD I- just in case

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573June 25, 2022 4:26 AM

Oops sorry double new thread. Well, letā€˜s keep in mind we have a spare

by Anonymousreply 574June 25, 2022 4:27 AM

R564 I did not criticize Obama, I said I found it sad that a male voice was the ultimate quote in this particular situation.

by Anonymousreply 575June 25, 2022 4:31 AM

R575 Agreed. People (Ben is very guilty of this) quote Obama like he's motherfucking Moses or Ghandi. Rule of thumb, don't quote men on abortion; it just makes you look like a dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 576June 25, 2022 10:43 AM

That angry dance JH is doing to beyonce in her new story is the stupidest shit I have ever seen. I really feel like she is not properly medicated for whatever mental illness that she clearly has.

Where is your angry dance Benny boy? Or maybe an angry song? I really hope he is unliking her shit because he is realizing finally how dumb she is.

Oh according to radar online she is complaining about how she canā€™t find any smart men to date, in fucking NY! Maybe all the intellectual men can see exactly what you are JH, a fucking dumbass! Benny is the only one who is dumb enough to stick around and ruin his career all at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 577June 25, 2022 5:18 PM

Also Tyler commented !!!!!!!! On JH new post, Benny competition!

by Anonymousreply 578June 25, 2022 5:23 PM

Looking loved up! Ben!!! Ben!!! Ben!!! Maybe you should stop and get your own life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579June 25, 2022 5:25 PM

Referring to the last Tyler post of JH kissing him. They be fucking!

by Anonymousreply 580June 25, 2022 5:27 PM

Isnā€™t that Tyler gay ?

by Anonymousreply 581June 25, 2022 6:01 PM

For a moment I wanted to say, I wonder if Ho will reveal she is sexually ambivalent, but then I remembered: she long has! I am still waiting for her to turn into she/them!

by Anonymousreply 582June 25, 2022 6:31 PM

I thought he was gay as well. Maybe it is time for JH to get a girlfriend, real power lesbian. Then Ben can come out and we can all rejoice and hopefully get a dick pic in there as celebration and then all these threads can go away. Why are there so many new threads? Itā€™s confusing. Ben are you doing this?

by Anonymousreply 583June 25, 2022 6:46 PM

There are only two because I missed the first post and created a second one.

by Anonymousreply 584June 25, 2022 6:53 PM

R579 Yesā€¦ as mentioned in R488.

R581 Apparently thereā€™s no evidence either way. Iā€™m hoping heā€™s at the very least bi so he can take her off our hands for a while. A long while I hope. Sick of her.

by Anonymousreply 585June 25, 2022 8:20 PM

Breaking news! Ben Barnes unemployed due to failing memoryā€¦ taps the same (stolen) video of Julianne Houghā€™s three times in total!!

Right enough, Charlie actually tapped this time too and so did new BFF Tyler so ā€¦ whatever.

by Anonymousreply 586June 25, 2022 9:50 PM

Thatā€™s true she did not credit the owner although wouldnā€™t be surprised if it was Meredith who took that video and was running through the theater. JH was like Iā€™m totally gonna cry because, she knew the ovation was going to happen, Meredith make sure you get that ok. I hate her! I hate him, so he liked it then unliked it then liked it then unliked it and then liked it again? Someone give him a JOB! Tyler I think is just the gay friend and Iā€™m sure Charlie is just spending time with his kids and has some new rich woman he is using as he seems like that type.

by Anonymousreply 587June 25, 2022 10:25 PM

That article mentioned upthread really made me laughā€¦

ā€˜Not enough brains to intellectually stimulate herā€™ā€¦ not even a defibrillator could achieve that task šŸ¤£

ā€˜Her busy careerā€™ ā€¦ I suppose thatā€™s what she was hinting at in the post where she was with her two agents. Wonder what sheā€™s paid to get onto next?

Andā€¦ ā€œouch Ben Barnesā€ā€¦ is she including you in that meanie comment about not enough brains?? šŸ¤£

PS love the fishing trawler net look sheā€™s sporting lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588June 25, 2022 10:28 PM

Did you guys see the other camera man in that video in the front? What is that? How do we even know that moment was genuine?

by Anonymousreply 589June 25, 2022 10:29 PM

R587 Nah, sheā€™s posted the same video three times, two identical and one from a different angle. He liked and unliked thenone she posted yesterday, then reliked it. Now sheā€™s posted version no 3 and he liked that too. Tyler is possibly gay, yes altho no actual evidence and Charlie just seems to be giving her a wide berth, like BB had been doing but just for much longer,

by Anonymousreply 590June 25, 2022 10:31 PM

I thought the first video was from weeks ago with the drag queens stories and then the new video is from yesterday? So different videos about the same thing. Ben liked the first video from weeks ago that JH posted again so twice (first weeks ago when it happened and then again yesterday) and then he also liked this new video shot yesterday and posted today once?

by Anonymousreply 591June 25, 2022 10:36 PM

R590 Yeah I see that, I reckon itā€™s who took the first video she posted (twice) as that came from potusā€™ own page. The angle fits. This new one.. either robbed from a fan or her minion took it,

by Anonymousreply 592June 25, 2022 10:37 PM

Well if Tyler isnā€™t gay hope he is cool with JH calling him dumb behind his back that is then written for the world to see. After he posted all those pics of them all loved up.

by Anonymousreply 593June 25, 2022 10:38 PM

R591 Thatā€™s it in a nutshell. The new one posted today is the same old same old, but just a different camera angle.

by Anonymousreply 594June 25, 2022 10:38 PM

R592 Oops referring to R589

by Anonymousreply 595June 25, 2022 10:40 PM

Please move over here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596June 26, 2022 6:42 AM

ByeBye

by Anonymousreply 597June 26, 2022 6:42 AM

Sayonara

by Anonymousreply 598June 26, 2022 6:42 AM

Lalalala

by Anonymousreply 599June 26, 2022 6:43 AM

And out

by Anonymousreply 600June 26, 2022 6:43 AM

Closed dorngoos

by Anonymousreply 601June 26, 2022 6:43 AM

Shouldnā€˜t it close automatically?

by Anonymousreply 602June 26, 2022 6:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!