Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Barnes, Part XXIX

Is it finally sledgehammer time? Or more likely how to continually ruin a Fruhuhuhuhuit Cage with your cringe facial expressions. . . . *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 600August 18, 2022 1:59 AM

And GO

by Anonymousreply 1June 26, 2022 6:45 AM

At least he didn't murder a Peter Gabriel song that I truly love. If the little shit goes anywhere near "Solsbury Hill," he should be tased to the ground.

by Anonymousreply 2June 26, 2022 10:48 AM

Hello BB anti-fandom! I've missed you guys. I see I can post again. After my subscription ended, I told myself it's time to move on from this bizarre Ben Barnes hyperfocus. I was sure it was a product of Covid and general global insanity. But I've largely continued to follow the threads and here I am again. What the hell is it about this guy? There's literally nothing going on? Is it the hope that one day we'll actually learn something concrete that's got me still invested? Anyway, after EmojiGate last year, it should be interesting to see what this summer brings. Can anyone remember when the emojis started last year?

by Anonymousreply 3June 26, 2022 11:29 AM

Her Birthday

by Anonymousreply 4June 26, 2022 12:26 PM

To me the forum is a cheap forum. Like a soap opera. I‘m not really invested. But I know the back story and it is easy to follow along and I can even contribute and feed my need to get a word in and be right. And nobody I know knows anything about this little guilty pleasure of mine.

by Anonymousreply 5June 26, 2022 12:34 PM

R5 i meant a cheap hobby

by Anonymousreply 6June 26, 2022 12:34 PM

R3 R4 Ben joined the emoji fun on her birthday but posted a sunset lover stories days before that. There was a point when Ben posted stories with hearts and lion emojis cause of some game I believe, and then she used similar emojis soon after. Might be wrong here though. Don't remember as clear anymore. For sure, The Ho had been using the lion/heart/fairy emojis the whole summer.

by Anonymousreply 7June 26, 2022 2:06 PM

Nono, he used them after we found all the secret stuff in Paris. The Lionheart came long before the match.

by Anonymousreply 8June 26, 2022 2:12 PM

At least wear a bra that is worthy of being seen by millions of people if you are going to dance around in your bra. Can you imagine Ben parents, the intellectuals, meeting JH when there are videos of her doing that weird screaming body session thing and her dancing around in her bra looking like a crazy people. She is not cool, please stop. Ben make her stop. She needs better friends because this is not it. The emojis are so cringe! Grown ass adults! He turned 40 and they were sending hidden emojis?! Like WTF? She is so stunted.

by Anonymousreply 9June 26, 2022 5:13 PM

R9 a year has passed and obviously there has been no parent introduction. Safe to say the are not a couple. But they are weird. Anyway Ben‘s mother is probably very liberal when it comes to bras.

by Anonymousreply 10June 26, 2022 5:34 PM

I remember, I first logged on here because I was so outraged when he did the birthday thing. I was still only an observer during the re-finding of the of the private Harry Burns profile and the following weirdness of him changing it according to what was being discussed here. Instatittiboobgate was shortly before, when he was alerted by ze Germans that tittystuff went on.

by Anonymousreply 11June 26, 2022 5:42 PM

[quote] Grown ass adults! He turned 40 and they were sending hidden emojis?! Like WTF? She is so stunted.

THEY. THEY are so stunted. It takes two to Emojigate.

by Anonymousreply 12June 26, 2022 5:45 PM

we‘re pretty much at our one year jubilee. 🥂

by Anonymousreply 13June 26, 2022 5:46 PM

R12 HER birthday. His birthday was when she did the lion fairy shite lamp. Then for his song she did the necklace.

by Anonymousreply 14June 26, 2022 5:47 PM

Sorry, Syl, I know you know.

by Anonymousreply 15June 26, 2022 5:48 PM

New from deuxmoi, Ben and Will Poulter at the Soho House in London recently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 26, 2022 6:27 PM

[quote]It takes two to Emojigate.

R12 Dammit Syl, I just spit out my tea! But also R9, if dancing wearing barely anything at all is the only way you've been able to make any money through the years, I guess go with what you know? *shrug*

R16 Why can't anyone ever provide receipts.. They're gonna bother excitedly submitting something to a gossip site, but they're not going to take a bloody picture of the celebrity they purport to have seen? Do better. *sigh*

by Anonymousreply 17June 26, 2022 6:40 PM

So is JH priming us for her new girlfriend announcement. That story of her sticking out her tongue, lesbian ladies let’s go. Please take her so we can stop talking about her. I think she would be really happy with a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 18June 27, 2022 9:00 AM

R17 they don‘t want to lose their Soho House Membership or job.

by Anonymousreply 19June 27, 2022 11:15 AM

R18 Well.. imo her legs seem to be getting chunkier and more muscled while her chest is getting flatter (she barely fills those cups you may notice now that “Only Bra under Jacket” is her new thing), so maybe she’s transitioning. Go Jules!

by Anonymousreply 20June 27, 2022 12:03 PM

R21 Oh and… here’s another little clue she’s having a good time with all the ladies… otherwise, if you’re feeling warm don’t you just say “I’m sweating?” But Jules is “wet” 😂

(Oh and she’s tightened up that bra strap and ooooh pop those bosoms out, darling)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 27, 2022 12:13 PM

R19 Do you have to check your phone at the door or something? Because this person is comfortable posting words anonymously to a gossip site, but they're not comfortable posting a picture anonymously to a gossip site. Sure, you do you as they say.

It does all absolutely start to fit though. He's back on Raya. A local friend is taking him to an exclusive club to meet people where discretion is apparently the most important thing. That way, his precious person will be protected from everyone finding out just how sordid his escapades are when he's on the prowl like this.

Yeah, look out rich ladies of London. Ben Barnes is desperate to fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 22June 27, 2022 3:33 PM

Clandestine photography is illegal in the UK

by Anonymousreply 23June 27, 2022 4:11 PM

[quote] A local friend is taking him to an exclusive club to meet people where discretion is apparently the most important thing.

Ben is a long-standing member of Soho House in his own right, so no one needs to take him there as a +1. Otherwise, fair enough assessment but probably far too interesting for Our Ben. He's just going to sit there with Will, drink G&Ts, and talk about favorite podcasts or something.

How I hate him.

by Anonymousreply 24June 27, 2022 4:31 PM

R23 Well OK, that's a different story then.

I do also wonder.. when he meets these ladies over there, is his first question 'are you willing to relocate to LA?' Or did he rush back (and *still* remains) to London because he's having a mid-life crisis and is thinking of relocating back to London? Or is he just returning to his rumored fuckboy ways while he's on vacation.. I mean, he's worked hard for months now, he's earned it after all.

R24 Yup, I'm aware of his membership and I didn't mean to suggest that someone literally needed to bring him, but rather that Ben *always* needs a wingman and therefore Will "brought" him. I mean, can you imagine Ben flirting on his own? You said you weren't going to watch the sledgehammer video, but it's worth watching the very very end to witness Ben Barnes' version of "swagger." Made me think he clearly needs all the help he can get to impress the ladies. Fruhuhuhuhuit Cage. . . .

by Anonymousreply 25June 27, 2022 4:45 PM

R25 Alles klar! It's funny, because he can do "swagger" in character. As Olivier once said, "Why don't you try ACTING, my dear boy?"

by Anonymousreply 26June 27, 2022 5:19 PM

Well, Ben managed to get another job

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 27, 2022 5:53 PM

R28 Yeah, and it’s a good one!

Saw hints of this on another actor’s Twitter and Ian McKellen’s IG … the anonymous actor said he was filming and had been “sitting in a room with Ian McKellen, Ben Barnes and Patrick Marber reading stories to each other”.

Glad they’ve finally confirmed it, and I’m really pleased it’s a good project.

by Anonymousreply 28June 27, 2022 6:07 PM

R28 A ha! So he is working! And I remember him following Ian and Mark at the literal beginning of May, so there's that. Happy to hear it's *FINALLY* a good sounding project, but from that announcement, it makes me wonder if he's only got a smallerish part. Just a feeling there though, just because Ben was simply quickly mentioned as being in it, his contribution wasn't fleshed out in any way. Who knows, guess we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 29June 27, 2022 6:23 PM

Sounds great. I watch anything with Sir Ian in it regardless. I hope it won't be one of those very British movies that only gets a cinematic release in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 30June 27, 2022 6:39 PM

Maybe that’s why he went to see that play in London while filming in Budapest ? Could have an appointment that couldn’t be done over skype

by Anonymousreply 31June 27, 2022 6:42 PM

I can imagine his part is not big, but do those British films really make any money in the world market? It completely sounds like something released in the UK and then will find it’s way to Netflix or some streaming platform down the line. No one will talk about it. It will just be something they was made. Glad he is getting work. I still don’t think he is on raya and he has been a member of soho house since he got famous. Wonder if he’ll head to NY for his birthday? She loves saying wet and showing her non existent tits because she is trying to get a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 32June 27, 2022 6:48 PM

He will probably be another actor from Gemmas Company and one of the suspects. Well. At least he is doing something respectable. I watch that kind of movie all the time.

by Anonymousreply 33June 27, 2022 6:51 PM

I wish he would just do a play in London

by Anonymousreply 34June 27, 2022 6:53 PM

R32 He’s got the *perfect* excuse not to head to NY as they’ve been filming for a couple of weeks now .. so I hope he uses this opportunity to escape from her clutches wisely!!!! 🤞

by Anonymousreply 35June 27, 2022 7:30 PM

R35 And doesn't he also have to be at that. . . French(?). . . convention the week after his birthday? An NYC trip certainly seems unlikely specifically at that time.

by Anonymousreply 36June 27, 2022 7:48 PM

R36 yes he’s going around the 25-27 August I think. Someone know when that play JH is doing will be over ?

by Anonymousreply 37June 27, 2022 8:10 PM

R37 Unless it gets extended, according to Google … Aug 14

by Anonymousreply 38June 27, 2022 8:46 PM

R38 Alright, as far as the serendipity of coincidences goes, that's HILARIOUS timing!

Anyway, here's another article that specifically says Ben is part of the supporting cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 27, 2022 9:18 PM

JH and Tyler Lain at the Broadway Bares event last night...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 27, 2022 9:38 PM

R40 oh no so disappointed that Dylan would hang out with JH. I was thinking that, there is a chance that Ben will cancel the Paris convention, I know it’s not far from London but if he’s needed on set, he won’t be able to go

by Anonymousreply 41June 27, 2022 9:52 PM

Can we verify that Tyler is actually gay. Can we get confirmation on that. He seems to be around a lot a lot with JH. I mean which is great, Benny you were not picked AGAIN! Yeah maybe he won’t go to NY

by Anonymousreply 42June 28, 2022 4:16 PM

R42 we don’t know but he travels to lot with this dude

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 28, 2022 4:48 PM

I vote yay

by Anonymousreply 44June 28, 2022 6:44 PM

Who are these people anyway?

by Anonymousreply 45June 28, 2022 8:50 PM

R45 People who don’t yet realise Ho is a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 46June 29, 2022 10:12 AM

So Tyler’s bf went to go see Jules play so Tyler is not the new boytoy, not confirmed, but clearly the Broadway gays have not figured out how crazy JH is. They are probably just blinded because she is renting that townhouse and all her designer clothes, oh she has money and a fake face. Her show closes in 7 weeks so let’s hope Bb doesn’t do a birthday trip to NY to see her. I mean he could have already gone and because it wasn’t posted we will never know. The queen shirt did make a reappearance for the old school OG on these threads.

by Anonymousreply 47June 30, 2022 6:10 PM

Awwwww, I think Benny's trying to close out Pride Month y'all.. Is he offering us a peace offering ya think? ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 30, 2022 8:00 PM

R48 I liked that post personally but I’m not on the extreme end of the negative nancies here

by Anonymousreply 49June 30, 2022 8:40 PM

Looks like Rob is moving back to the UK too! Hopefully they both realized what a toxic place LA is. Interesting that he is friends with Remi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 30, 2022 10:37 PM

R50 Didn’t he say “leaving LA for now”.?... no doubt they’ll both be heading back there

by Anonymousreply 51June 30, 2022 10:54 PM

R50 He intimated he's leaving for a little while, not permanently. Maybe he's got a new job in London too.

by Anonymousreply 52June 30, 2022 10:55 PM

the comments 🥰

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 1, 2022 6:45 PM

R53 Well there's one obvious reason why.. the only reason any of them have ever heard of this mag. I just love coincidences, don't you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 1, 2022 7:07 PM

R53 any screenshot of the comments ? The comments are closed

by Anonymousreply 55July 1, 2022 7:10 PM

comments closed? 😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 56July 1, 2022 7:21 PM

unfortunately i don’t have a screenshot but the comments were basically “🤢🤮😷🤡” or calling her racist/blackface donner 🥰

by Anonymousreply 57July 1, 2022 7:23 PM

too bad they closed it, i wanted ben to see them

by Anonymousreply 58July 1, 2022 7:24 PM

ben liked jessie’s post from minutes after julianne’s but didn’t like her post YET 😂

by Anonymousreply 59July 1, 2022 7:27 PM

R55 Her publicist was probably just doing the rounds of lesser known mags looking for attention for her… just like Ben’s did *shrugs*

Pity I missed those comments - dang!

by Anonymousreply 60July 1, 2022 7:28 PM

R57 You left one part out. . . literally 100% of the comments trashed her. There was literally not *ONE* single positive comment there.

by Anonymousreply 61July 1, 2022 7:29 PM

R61 Really annoyed I didn’t see them! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 62July 1, 2022 7:29 PM

She looks so different on those pics, she really need to slow down with plastic surgery

by Anonymousreply 63July 1, 2022 7:35 PM

R63 She hasn’t bothered untagging herself but this seems to her main man 💀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 1, 2022 7:48 PM

R58 R59 Well there's one thing to consider. . . the original 1883 post is at least an hour older than Jessie's. They only closed the comments a half hourish ago. So if Ben just simply had notifications on for Jessie and that's why he saw her post to like it, then we're probably SOL. However, if Ben was just scrolling through his feed, he would have seen both Jessie's and the 1883 post at a time before they deleted the comments. Just like Ben always says. . . have hope.

by Anonymousreply 65July 1, 2022 7:48 PM

R65 I don’t see why Ben would have notifications on for jessie

by Anonymousreply 66July 1, 2022 8:01 PM

R61 oh that’s true! 10 out of 11 comments trashed her, and one was shady as hell asking who she was 😂

by Anonymousreply 67July 1, 2022 8:04 PM

The actual article was crashingly boring… same old same old. No mention of all her ‘new friends’ she’s met in NYC for instance. Just potus and the swill. She mentions her pre show ritual of going round all the dressing rooms playing music and dancing. Who’s willing to bet her castmates can’t WAIT till 14 August? That must be annoying as f*ck .. you’re getting ready .. hair, makeup, in your underwear… and in she comes… every. single. f*cking. performance! I’m waiting for one of the cast to post a pic of Ho tied up and gagged in her dressing room 🤣

by Anonymousreply 68July 1, 2022 8:36 PM

she liked the post on the mag account, now imagine her going to check how the comments and likes were going and seeing the comments are closed HAHAHAHAHA I know she’s embarrassed lololol

by Anonymousreply 69July 1, 2022 8:43 PM

I love how every time she gets dragged on the internet she posts something motivational via stories LOL

by Anonymousreply 70July 1, 2022 10:21 PM

R70 Yeah like her Ariana de Bose post .. “I got myself some lovely lil black friends… therefore I am not a racist!” Nice try. Didn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 71July 1, 2022 10:39 PM

R71 she really thought she did something tokenizing and running after ariana debose like a dog… she’s truly a leech! since nina got a new bestie to spend time with she’s trying hard to make ariana her new bestie 😂

by Anonymousreply 72July 1, 2022 11:46 PM

Why don't you 2 posters get married and leave us in peace.

by Anonymousreply 73July 1, 2022 11:50 PM

R73 OH HI ❤️❤️❤️

by Anonymousreply 74July 2, 2022 12:15 AM

R73 peace was never an option to racists 😂

by Anonymousreply 75July 2, 2022 12:16 AM

I bet she regrets using ben as a publicity stunt a little

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 2, 2022 12:20 AM

Well I am three!

by Anonymousreply 77July 2, 2022 12:22 PM

Four, but so fucking sick of talking about JH I don’t think I count anymore

by Anonymousreply 78July 2, 2022 2:44 PM

Five!

I love it. She is so messy. Most interesting thing to happen to BB and she just keeps doing ignorant shit. She just can’t stop herself. Love that she gets called out. She needs to learn because her friends including BB aren’t helping her at all.

by Anonymousreply 79July 2, 2022 3:09 PM

The thing is, JH shouldn’t even be getting to work, she’s not talented and she’s problematic. That’s pure white privilege

by Anonymousreply 80July 2, 2022 3:35 PM

Just remembered july is her birthday month 🥴

by Anonymousreply 81July 2, 2022 10:16 PM

R81 let’s see if he’s gonna post something with hidden emojis or a tiny 34 this time 😂

by Anonymousreply 82July 3, 2022 12:52 AM

R82 He’d need to be totally obtuse to be unaware of how she’s perceived by his fans (and many others) particularly following the manic deleting of nasty comments on his Ordinary Day post… I somehow doubt there will be anything like that publicly posted this year. And judging by how she dropped him in it with FlowerGate recently, he also now knows that nothing he does in relation to her will go unpublicised….

by Anonymousreply 83July 3, 2022 8:39 AM

Oh SHE will post, I‘m sure

by Anonymousreply 84July 3, 2022 9:08 AM

So let’s wait and see 😈

by Anonymousreply 85July 3, 2022 10:16 AM

Ben at Wimbledon with a new haircut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 3, 2022 12:43 PM

And women‘s sunglasses and the look for the historical film.

by Anonymousreply 87July 3, 2022 1:14 PM

Wonder if he’ll send more flowers for her birthday. She will post that and do a hidden tag for sure. She loves putting him in the line of fire. I really hope he is done with JH, but he has been secretive in the past so I don’t trust anything from him. I do think he got in the middle of that marriage and Brooks didn’t deserve that. She humiliated Brooks. She has humiliated Ben, she loves doing that. Maybe Ben is figuring that out.

The woman’s sunglasses are so bad and he wears them all the time.

by Anonymousreply 88July 3, 2022 3:28 PM

Just to have some fun. . . who's reflected in his sunglasses?? Seems at least as close to him as his phone as he takes this selfie, in an apparently very sparsely populated stadium.

(We need a TV show level "ENHANCE" feature!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 3, 2022 5:32 PM

Probably Jack or his dad

by Anonymousreply 90July 3, 2022 6:30 PM

I know the potus cast is tired of julianne and her pre show ritual 😭

by Anonymousreply 91July 3, 2022 6:49 PM

R88 ben got what he deserved for wrecking a marriage and still deserves more shit for that, brooks is happily engaged to katrín and julianne is a irrelevant train wreck of a person getting dragged on the internet every now and then while being ignored by the media, so there’s that.

I mean I know he will do something I will just wait and see if she’s gonna post it or if he’s gonna post it in their weird way, BUT he probably won’t but she’s gonna expose him.

One thing I’m surprised is how he let her get hate with no support this time, not a single like was left @ the magazine page or hers… I mean, aren’t they the best of friends? Where is the support? 😂

by Anonymousreply 92July 3, 2022 6:55 PM

let’s see it they will delete the comment, but i’m already crying laughing at them for basically pretending their own publication doesn’t exist 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 3, 2022 7:43 PM

The pre show ritual must be so annoying. We don’t even see Rachel anymore in those stories, you could tell she was over the JH crazy from the start. JH dancing the exact same way no matter what the song are just weird. It’s like she just likes to watch herself.

by Anonymousreply 94July 3, 2022 8:46 PM

R94 See R68 and yes, of course she loves watching herself. Too f**king boring for words - same thing every bloody day.

by Anonymousreply 95July 3, 2022 10:10 PM

R95 was responding to 91 and 68 doesn’t seem to parlay any new info on the matter so not sure why you are referencing it. It has also been mentioned on other threads how annoying the ritual is, are you going to point me there as well?

by Anonymousreply 96July 4, 2022 12:07 AM

R96 relax

by Anonymousreply 97July 4, 2022 12:13 AM

R97 NO

by Anonymousreply 98July 4, 2022 1:47 AM

1883 magazine simply didn’t promote her pics at all 😂

by Anonymousreply 99July 4, 2022 2:04 AM

Between last year and this year Ralph Lauren has invited basically every main cast member of S&B to their Wimbledon party except Ben. Do you think he’s still invited to these things and just turns them down more compared to the younger cast or has he aged out of these things?

by Anonymousreply 100July 5, 2022 2:55 AM

R100 I think he probably wasn’t invited, he’s never showing up to anything like that anyway

by Anonymousreply 101July 5, 2022 10:05 PM

Years ago Ben was all about going to whatever he could be photographed at, so I think he was invited but was probably working. His ego is gigantic, that has never changed. The grin he had when TMZ was asking him about Kit going to rehab and the excitement he had that paps were talking to him was embarrassing. He is so desperate to be on the level of that brit pack that he never caught up to. That is literally why all the JH pap walks happened to begin with. He wanted to be photographed. He never thought it would result in literal years of hate against him on the internet. That ice cream date was staged 1000%. Ben is not stupid.

by Anonymousreply 102July 6, 2022 3:11 PM

R102 Actually, he IS stupid because a smart man in the business he is trying to get positive attention would never get himself associated with JH, specially in the way he did. She was still married TO A GOOD MAN and she’s the way she is, problematic. Of course things wouldn’t go well for him. Even if he had ended up with her I 100% believe she would’ve pulled the same bullshit with him and dumped him for another dude with more prestige than Ben, something that isn’t hard to find if we’re honest lol

by Anonymousreply 103July 6, 2022 3:49 PM

Proof R100 is actually Ben's publicist trying to get him noticed?!?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 6, 2022 7:44 PM

Hi, Ben, are you bored in Bed again and reading DL? Had to prove you were actually invited Post a black heart on your t-shirt sleeve if you … whatever.

by Anonymousreply 105July 6, 2022 7:46 PM

Hey Ben, we are still waiting for a picture with a red hat. And we want to know what color you actually chose for downstairs. Oh live love laugh dance ….

by Anonymousreply 106July 6, 2022 7:48 PM

R106 he chose the blue paint Payton picked for him

by Anonymousreply 107July 6, 2022 8:36 PM

Well, if you say that is downstairs …

by Anonymousreply 108July 6, 2022 8:47 PM

I used to know some veeeeery famous tennis players in my youth. Oh Ben, you‘d wish you were me.

by Anonymousreply 109July 6, 2022 8:53 PM

Can anybody remember Peytons Pinterest handle?

by Anonymousreply 110July 6, 2022 9:56 PM

R107 Peyton* oops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111July 6, 2022 11:47 PM

The blue walls became his interview background especially once his album came out. In one interview he said he painted his walls as a DIY project at the beginning of the pandie but I forget which interview. Whatever interview where he showed off his black Logan hat for the video audience is the one that showed Peyton’s blue the most. Pitty he ruined that relationship for JH shortly after 🫤 they were a good match

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 7, 2022 12:00 AM

R112 If by "shortly after" you mean well over a year later. . . sure, that's probably how it went down.

by Anonymousreply 113July 7, 2022 12:29 AM

Sometimes I think how Ben got that mysterious vibe that everybody respected at first when he was getting popular and now he has lost everybody’s respect and that’s all because of JH, he has been so ridiculed over a woman that’s already been ridiculed for years and he thought it was a good idea to date her. I have to laugh 🤭

by Anonymousreply 114July 7, 2022 1:26 AM

Interesting.. Ben’s Pinterest acct was linked to that board in R111 when it was shared a few hours ago and now it’s not. I personally love the idea of a publicist or digital fairy godmothers or someone monitoring and scrubbing his online presence because that hopefully means he also got a warning about that absolute psycho coming on here gushing about how she finally has a connection to Ben and seemingly actually believing she has a chance while simultaneously bragging about how unhinged she is. I hope she never got the info she was looking for on his address. With people like that in the world it’s no wonder Ben wants to keep his private life private. After seeing some of the security measures my employer has had to put in place to avoid issues with “celebrity” and public figure stalkers and haters it’s astonishing how quickly those things can escalate. The DL sleuths are an ironic and backwards way of identifying privacy vulnerabilities I guess lol. JH is unusually annoying, but his fandom is going to find something to hate about anyone he chooses to date so I think some people in this toxic industry still respect and understand his desire for privacy even if it’s sometimes impossible to keep.

by Anonymousreply 115July 7, 2022 3:43 AM

[quote]his desire for privacy even if it’s sometimes impossible to keep.

R115 First rule of Fight Club. . . don't date a lying grifting pathologically *unrepentant* Attention Whore. Should be obvious to anyone that's not an absolute total fucking moron but, Ben Barnes everybody!

BTW, I didn't bother looking earlier, but was it the old BB1981 account that was linked when it was first discovered last year? Cause I seem to remember that account got. . . scrubbed??. . . or something when it was first posted here. So if it was linked again now.. huh??? Unless I'm misremembering a detail of course.

by Anonymousreply 116July 7, 2022 3:58 AM

Someone needs to pass along a message to Ben to stop letting people hire him if they are gonna make him shave his beard. Hold out for a job that respects his best features.

Also stop using the Billy Shears alias on accounts you want to keep secret because that ship has sailed and the cat’s out of the bag.

by Anonymousreply 117July 7, 2022 4:06 AM

Ben’s grandpa cardiganed elbow appearing in a pic with another popular young Netflix star. He’s just destined to be a forever Netflix daddy offscreen and various shades of villains onscreen and the DL will forever have something to say about for as long as this website lives. Thank god Ralph invited him to a party so there was briefly something else discussed besides JH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 7, 2022 4:19 AM

R118 Is the Gospel.

Netflix reminds me of an Old Hollywood studio; sends BB out with its ingenues to garner publicity for both their shows, but also because he's a "safe" chaperone for these girls. Like an elderly gay uncle.

by Anonymousreply 119July 7, 2022 10:29 AM

His posture is positively matronly

by Anonymousreply 120July 7, 2022 11:13 AM

Maybe he's doing a spot of knitting between rounds.

by Anonymousreply 121July 7, 2022 11:37 AM

His arm is suggesting it Syl

by Anonymousreply 122July 7, 2022 11:46 AM

R115 funny I don’t remember nobody openly hating on Peyton List, specially because she’s not popular and the fews that know who she is think she’s a doll. The only ones that were apparently jealous were some of his old lady fans on instagram

Rayana got hate because like JH she only got air in her head, she’s just not as famous lol

by Anonymousreply 123July 8, 2022 11:48 AM

R123 Well in all honest fairness to Rayana, she was only a 22 year old kid when 35 year old Ben was dating her. Isn't literally everybody a little airheady at 22? That's not her fault, that's normal.

Sadly, a grown man seeing a very hot, very young model with lotsa space in her head as being a perfect girlfriend is also normal. Oh well, #feminism.

by Anonymousreply 124July 8, 2022 4:02 PM

R124 I agree with you completely, but she’s now pushing 30 and she’s still dumb

by Anonymousreply 125July 8, 2022 5:59 PM

Let‘s not forget, he was never her target. He was just a sorry in-between consolation prize to her. Who then even disappointed her, when all he was supposed to do, was make Dominic come back. Who is much richer and much cooler and much more famous in a way.

by Anonymousreply 126July 8, 2022 6:35 PM

Mr Barnes has tapped Hough’s latest post with HC and her and the rest of the cast. There are some very unhappy comments below it... so.. oooh… another ‘controversial’ post he’s tapped it seems? One mentions him but they haven’t @‘d him.

I’m not giving an opinion one way or the other on her post as I’m a Brit.. and while I may have thoughts about this or that or whatever, I wouldn’t dream of supporting or commenting (positively or negatively) about another country’s politics or politicians, because guess what? It is Not. My. Business.

And I really wish Ben Barnes would bear that in mind too. He might think this is just him showing that he’s a wokie or whatever, but I really think he needs to think a bit more before tapping some posts.

Even her best bud Tyler has steered clear of this one so far … he’s got more sense than BB it seems in knowing which posts it might be best to just scroll on past!

by Anonymousreply 127July 8, 2022 6:52 PM

R122 PS.. her dad was probably one of the trolls on the post 🤣

by Anonymousreply 128July 8, 2022 7:32 PM

Lol 🤭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 8, 2022 8:31 PM

Ben Barnes is really one of the dumbest “celebs” out there! I don’t know how fans buy him as intellectual.

by Anonymousreply 130July 8, 2022 8:40 PM

My god, we are really recycling last years tea because there is NOTHING to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 131July 8, 2022 8:58 PM

R130 Because he lauds himself as a logophile. And all the literal children (and let's face it, most of the adults too..) he has as fans had to look up what that fancy word meant. Ergo, he must be intellectual.

Hell, I just used a Latin-y word. I'm obviously smart as fuck too, see?

by Anonymousreply 132July 8, 2022 9:03 PM

R132 Well obviously not that smart as I just realized I clicked way too soon and completely forgot the second half of my point!! (le sigh..) Anyway, as absolutely and utterly HILARIOUS as it is to say The Ho is in her forties, (which, given how much older she looks after all that plastic surgery it's an easy mistake to make) she is actually ALSO many years younger than Ben. She completely fits Ben's pattern of only ever dating women much younger than he is.

But, for that Twitter poster, mainly that's because Ben is *entirely* a "do as I say, not as I do" kind of man. *EXACTLY* like he was with his "stay home and wear a mask" message for Covid. Good for thee, but not for privileged he.

by Anonymousreply 133July 8, 2022 9:37 PM

[quote] I'm obviously smart as fuck too, see?

I won't believe it until you can tell me in the world's blandest British accent.

by Anonymousreply 134July 8, 2022 10:57 PM

R134 *sigh* True, I concede defeat then..

*Benny Hill theme plays*

by Anonymousreply 135July 8, 2022 11:19 PM

I don’t understand this obsession over age gaps like it’s such a horrible thing for someone to do. I’ve never dated someone less that 10 years older than me since I was 20 and except for one who was 5 years younger than me and all were ok for different reasons but age was not a big factor in the success or the relationship either way because it’s just a number

by Anonymousreply 136July 9, 2022 4:26 AM

R136 I don‘t think it‘s the age gap really, but his pretense to be this emancipated, intellectual type, who appears to be dating totally uninteresting women. It just makes him look like he wants to be superior to and unchallemged by his partner.

My current guy is a lot older than me, but I am in my forties and he is in his fifties. So, I think it is rather the type of woman that figures than the age.

by Anonymousreply 137July 9, 2022 7:18 AM

R136 R137 I think for me, it’s the perception that an older guy and a younger female is a power thing. Sweeping generalisation here.. you can say that most women mature mentally more quickly than guys so can handle it .. but I always feel that older guy/younger woman celeb relationships are one of two things… either she’s a gold digger or a clout seeker, or he wants to be the smartest person in the room and able to mould/control the woman.

I am also a bit disappointed that when he was promo’ing Gold Digger, Ben Barnes gave out all this understanding/ sympathetic stuff about older woman/younger man relationships in which he acknowledged that whichever way round the age gap relationship may be, it’s the women who usually get vilified. But then in reality he seems to always go for really young chicks. That was disappointing as he’d seemed to present a really open mind about it - but I was just really naive to think he would actually tell the truth in press junkets!

by Anonymousreply 138July 9, 2022 10:44 AM

Well look at the guys who go for older women for a relationship. Most of them are quite successful and sure of themselves. Like Chris Hemsworth or Harry Styles. Ben is just this vain somewhat little character.

by Anonymousreply 139July 9, 2022 11:24 AM

138 i think only because you understand a situation, does not mean you live accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 140July 9, 2022 12:52 PM

A wild Ben appeared in Camden yesterday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 9, 2022 1:21 PM

(Rbunches of posts..) Perhaps humorously enough for me personally, it's about the mentality of the guys, not necessarily the young women. In the context we're discussing, *why* do men always have to look much younger than themselves to find an agreeable "partner." Is it the well established extreme ego of every man that knows women are only sexually attractive in their twenties (hey maybe low thirties too.. some of 'em are still hot amirite!)? Or is it as R138 references, that because men are never required to "grow up" in this patriarchal society, a 23yo girl is where they have to look to find a literal "like-minded" partner. They never have to grow up, and she hasn't grown up yet, it's perfect! Well, till she does grow up of course. . . . Then it's likely that society has somehow crushed her dreams, and destroyed her hopes, and perniciously turned her naivete into life-sucking cynicism. Most assuredly no longer a like-minded match for men who feel like they never have to grow up and still love life to the fullest. Uh-oh, even the most compassionate Woke Bro won't be able to continue there.. Plus, she ain't exactly in her prime anymore, amirite??

Why is that still OK? Cause despite all the *public* protestations of said woke bros, it's still *privately* enabled at every possible turn.

Honestly and truly, could you even imagine Ben attempting to date a statistically "average" 40yo woman? What would they possibly have to talk about? How their knee gives them trouble when they stand up these days? At least it's been lovely weather we've been having..

by Anonymousreply 142July 9, 2022 5:32 PM

Hey, those are the same stalkers we‘ve seen before. Did they put a tracker on him? Or is it just a type?

by Anonymousreply 143July 9, 2022 10:59 PM

142 SPOT ON

by Anonymousreply 144July 9, 2022 10:59 PM

Did anybody hear how Julianne is being asked „are you in the show?“ during the Broadway Barks event?

by Anonymousreply 145July 10, 2022 9:28 AM

R145 Yeah… OMG you didn’t recognise me? written all over her Botox’d face 🤣 You’re irrelevant, love, get over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 146July 10, 2022 10:14 AM

Archie’s sister is quite pretty and not an actress and appears to make delicious food. Maybe Ben needs to consider that situation

by Anonymousreply 147July 10, 2022 2:24 PM

Y’all talk about Ben having a big ego, but at least he doesn’t post a story of himself watching himself on a plane… that’s just downright pathetic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148July 10, 2022 4:27 PM

R148 idk how the S&B cast did it putting up with Lewis. The way he presents himself on socials is just so gross. All about himself, all the time. No one watched that movie, move on. I really did think Ben has a huge ego, but Lewis is straight up narcissist and that disease really hurts people.

by Anonymousreply 149July 10, 2022 5:17 PM

I mean Ben did post a selfie with pictures of himself at the airport for that campaign he did years ago, so i don’t see how that is much different than what Lewis did.

by Anonymousreply 150July 10, 2022 5:19 PM

Are you in the show? God I love old New York woman, they will really put you in your place. Love how JH actually posted that! She could have put a song over that or something. Amazing! Best yet!

by Anonymousreply 151July 10, 2022 5:23 PM

Love seeing the video of what JH actually looks like. On her insta she edits the shit out of her body and face. When we get those reposted vids we can see how her body and her face do not look like she presents. Benny Boy so you liking all the thirst traps is not real my brother. She is never real, we all know he is clearly reading these. Tell Lewis even the gays don’t care enough about him to have twenty threads about his nothingness so you win.

by Anonymousreply 152July 10, 2022 5:29 PM

Can't stop chuckling.. Think Ben can convince them he can still play "school age"?

His worlds are colliding.. this is heavy.. ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 10, 2022 10:44 PM

R153 he could do the Doc

by Anonymousreply 154July 11, 2022 8:51 AM

He could play Marty's dad. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 155July 11, 2022 12:03 PM

Didn’t Ben post stories from that same artist that JH highlights in her stories? She just copies him now? Black heart, same songs he has done covers of. Oh he is silent which is never a good thing. I think he is still connected to her, but knows he gets hate when it’s public because he is a man child simp.

by Anonymousreply 156July 11, 2022 3:42 PM

Well our Ben has been quite the busy boy lately…

He’s filming, he’s been at Wimbledon (at least twice), hanging out in Coal Drops Yard and Camden Town, and oh… yeah.. he followed a singer called Eliza Doolittle the other day. Her real surname name is Caird.. as in half sister of Sam Caird, Anna Popplewell’s husband. So, that suggests a possible reunion with one of his best pals, her husband and her baby does it not? … isn’t he the godfather?

by Anonymousreply 157July 11, 2022 5:16 PM

I don’t think he’s connected with JH, she’s been busy throwing her 🐱 in nyc

by Anonymousreply 158July 11, 2022 7:50 PM

R157 Obviously have no idea, and it is a perfectly reasonable theory, but I will mention Eliza didn't follow him back. She follows *well* over 1,000 people, so probably wouldn't have qualms about one more. If they actually met at a family reunion or whatever, and he followed her through that, wouldn't she probably have followed him back? *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 159July 11, 2022 7:52 PM

R159 Just a theory. Dunno if they actually met … she’s got an ep or a song coming out out shortly so if he did meet up Anna and Sam, her half bro maybe mentioned that seeing as how Ben is a muso these days 😁

by Anonymousreply 160July 11, 2022 9:16 PM

She does not look like his type at all. Was probably just a oh I released music, she does music, supportive friend thing.

Glad he has stayed away from LA and hopefully he is getting some perspective oh how to not be trash like JH. That video she took of the whole cast eating and Vanessa’s face! JH was the only filming them. It said everything! The real OG woman see right through her. Rachel is over her, Vanessa is over her. They don’t even try to entertain her mania anymore.

He has been busy. When is the meet and greet? Honestly won’t be surprised if he shows up right before her show closes, right before his birthday. Would not be surprised at all.

by Anonymousreply 161July 12, 2022 12:13 AM

Let’s see if he will have the balls to show up in nyc for her, I will be the first one to hate bomb him 😈

by Anonymousreply 162July 12, 2022 12:57 AM

R161 I know when Julianne shows up with that pre show routine they all collectively let out the biggest sigh ever. I know they’re tired of her 🤣

by Anonymousreply 163July 12, 2022 1:07 AM

I wish someone would sabotage her poster and glue her blackface pic on it lololol

by Anonymousreply 164July 12, 2022 1:08 AM

Funny how JH will be the one exposing him if he shows up in nyc, I love how she’s always the one enabling us to hate on him😂

by Anonymousreply 165July 13, 2022 3:57 AM

Did you see her last story for Ben?

by Anonymousreply 166July 14, 2022 12:34 AM

Love this! 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167July 14, 2022 12:34 AM

BEN BARNES TAGS ON INSTAAAAA

by Anonymousreply 168July 14, 2022 1:45 AM

Bravo to whoever did all those tags! She is signaling friends. I knew he was going to show up, she cannot wait to tell everyone and send all the hate towards him. She is such a great friend that way! She really sets Benny up for success, for two whole years now. I hope he gets his dick wet for all the simping he does for her and traveling and spending money. Like it is the least she can do at this point, he is so pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 169July 14, 2022 2:55 AM

R169 GOOD. I love when they both get publicly hated together, they better get that reality check since they’re so playful with their followers 😌

by Anonymousreply 170July 14, 2022 4:13 AM

He’s not gonna like these ones 😬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171July 14, 2022 4:18 AM

Oh just got told that a lot of ben and jh antis bombed her “ask” box with hate 😬

by Anonymousreply 172July 14, 2022 6:29 AM

R169 She’s the pathetic one.

She’s being ignored and she’s resorting to very obvious ‘hints’. So that the fandom will notice and talk about her again. Cos no one is talking about her. You’re doing exactly what she wants, giving her the attention she’s craving.

She’s irrelevant and doesn’t deserve one second of anyone’s attention.

by Anonymousreply 173July 14, 2022 9:50 AM

Oh my God. Harry burns … And who did the face thing and i really hope he was tagged.

by Anonymousreply 174July 14, 2022 10:53 AM

Oh the blackface one is rough. We have not heard him declare how he is longing to be a dad for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 175July 14, 2022 10:55 AM

R174 he’s tagged ans he didn’t remove the tags yet

by Anonymousreply 176July 14, 2022 12:14 PM

Oh I won’t lie, I’m here for these tags

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177July 14, 2022 12:37 PM

She got hers too, but she’s going to untag as soon as she catches it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178July 14, 2022 12:39 PM

If they got the right attention I would understand but every time they play with us it’s the blackface thing, his big old age and their lack of success thrown at them… I don’t see how this is helping them at all 🫢

by Anonymousreply 179July 14, 2022 1:04 PM

R175 If I remember well he talked more about wanting a family when he was still dating Peyton List

by Anonymousreply 180July 14, 2022 1:53 PM

he removed the tags lololol

by Anonymousreply 181July 14, 2022 2:08 PM

R181 So he saw it ❤️

by Anonymousreply 182July 14, 2022 2:53 PM

And of course after getting dragged he would post something HAHAHAHA HE’S SO PREDICTABLE

by Anonymousreply 183July 14, 2022 3:12 PM

Idk I think we have to talk because BB lies. Remember how he pretended to be in LA posting stories when he was in Montana with JH. So I will also suspect and we know JH is at least telling the truth in those stories. Would not shock me if he is in NY right now with JH and posting old stories to make it seem like he is somewhere else. Just wait for the pap walk. JH have them on call in NY documenting all her ugly outfits. Those stories come out days after the pics are taken.

The duck lips like wtf. He is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 184July 14, 2022 3:30 PM

Oh jules is mad too, her last post sure is for the haters 😂 too bad not a single big outlet gives a damn 🫢

by Anonymousreply 185July 14, 2022 3:34 PM

I think the duck lips are for the haters calling JH fake lip bitch HAHAHAHAH

by Anonymousreply 186July 14, 2022 3:36 PM

R185 let’s see if he’s gonna leave a like 🤭

by Anonymousreply 187July 14, 2022 3:38 PM

R184 makes sense but I know JH won’t fail us, she’s gonna let everybody know he’s there AND I WILL BE HATING ON THEM ON FULL FORCE ❤️

by Anonymousreply 188July 14, 2022 3:39 PM

R186 so he tried to mess with his haters by mocking his lover JH? Is he really that dumb? 🤦🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 189July 14, 2022 3:46 PM

Y’know … y’all should remember that there’s a way of telling which anon is posting what on here… and if people are talking to themselves it gets found out. You’re just giving oxygen to the beast by talking about JH all the time.

by Anonymousreply 190July 14, 2022 3:59 PM

R190 PS.. are you the IG troll too? You might be, yeah..,

by Anonymousreply 191July 14, 2022 4:04 PM

R191 PPS and for the rest of us .. the image I have in my head is of Ben and his good buddy (who is now also in the UK) laughing in a corner of the gym about trout pouts and cushion lips… re a certain person… and ripping the piss out of her with that pic 🤣

by Anonymousreply 192July 14, 2022 4:13 PM

This new thread is giving me LIFE! LIFE, I say!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193July 14, 2022 4:17 PM

R183 R189 Actually I'll hand it to him, it's decent trolling on his part. He's breathing heavy after seeing his tags, got all sweaty as he raged and furiously went through and untagged and removed and blocked, and now he's practicing his well established mindfulness techniques and slowly breathing out as he channels his mom calmly and mindfully asking the IG trolls what motivated this latest round of hate this time? Nicely done there Barnes, but we see you.

R193 That's fucking hilarious, but clearly these bitches don't know the extent his utterly and completely VAIN ass filters his face in IG selfies. Don't worry boys, he doesn't look anything like that in real life, where he looks every bit his age. It's just the magic of algorithms you're falling for..

by Anonymousreply 194July 14, 2022 4:41 PM

I think his cheeks do look a little fuller in that pic. You can fake pouty lips but cheeks?

by Anonymousreply 195July 14, 2022 4:50 PM

R195 Well if I am actually correct and he's slowly breathing out, then yeah, his "cheeks" are literally full of air. He's not doing a duck, but a squirrel ;)

Did I just start a new trend. . . .

by Anonymousreply 196July 14, 2022 5:04 PM

I know he looks dumb on that pic but is there really people thinking he got some job done on his face in the middle of filming ?

by Anonymousreply 197July 14, 2022 7:25 PM

R197 These are not obsessives. They don't know that he's in the middle of filming. And he had some off time in between projects, enough to have injections.

by Anonymousreply 198July 14, 2022 8:04 PM

I‘ve checked both Harry and Sally and duckface for hifden empjis. None.

by Anonymousreply 199July 14, 2022 10:20 PM

Is it worth mentioning he's managed to lose *many* hundreds of IG followers since last night? I didn't check the numbers this morning, so I don't know if it was last night's tags or this morning's ridiculous picture that did it.. *shrug*

(In other news, Jessie's dad makes quality dad jokes on Twitter. I approve.)

by Anonymousreply 200July 15, 2022 12:22 AM

Honestly that last story with his weird pouty lip face was so bad I would unfollow as well. Disappointing, did he edit it? Does his face just look like that now? It really does look like he got work done. I mean is his dream girl once again responsible for his horrible choices? He is so easily swayed. Not cute

by Anonymousreply 201July 15, 2022 3:16 PM

I think it‘s a weird filter not a filler and we simply forgot he looks like this without a beard. Somewhat like an amphibian.

by Anonymousreply 202July 15, 2022 4:14 PM

Stop policing this forum, people can talk to themselves or do whatever they want. Get off your high horse.

by Anonymousreply 203July 16, 2022 11:30 PM

Lol… you’ve just shot yourself in the foot. If anyone can say what they want, then they can say what they want just as well as you. Jeez, chill.

by Anonymousreply 204July 17, 2022 12:17 AM

has anyone noticed that JH is using more love songs in her weird as fuck pre-show instas? yesterday it was 'let's stay together' by Al Green and we know she loves sending 'secret' (lol) messages. honestly im sweating at the idea of benny and the ho being back together again - i really thought my opinion of him couldn't get worse but loooorrrrd if he goes back imma have to slap him silly

by Anonymousreply 205July 17, 2022 8:28 AM

Holy shit give it a rest Ben and JH haven’t even been on the same continent for months and you think they are together again because of her song choices? Most songs are about someone or something that’s loved so that’s an insane theory. Please fuck off and go make another JH thread if that’s all you want to talk about to the point you are now making shit up

by Anonymousreply 206July 17, 2022 8:07 PM

Me personally I'm just here to Stan Ben Barnes' fashion sense.

Did I use that young term correctly?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207July 17, 2022 9:02 PM

You did r207 while I will never grow tired of pointing out how small his head is in comparison to his sneakers. Also Dead Poets Society? Banality Banality …

by Anonymousreply 208July 17, 2022 9:23 PM

A gathering place for the JH obsessives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209July 17, 2022 9:32 PM

I say yay for JH extra board, but ONLY until the next Emojigate which will be upon us soon

by Anonymousreply 210July 17, 2022 9:36 PM

R208 No coincidence it was launched on UK Disney+ on July 15 so without doubt our poetry-loving thespian decided to pop one of his little random stories out there…. @‘ing Ethan Hawke too ofc 😁

by Anonymousreply 211July 17, 2022 9:47 PM

R208 Pssst.. you might have missed the sarcasm.. ;)

by Anonymousreply 212July 17, 2022 10:10 PM

We had someone here mention they believed this would be a good new project, but I don't know if that means you actually read the novel.. but just in case anyone has, apparently Ben is playing the part of "Stephen." Yay or Nay????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213July 18, 2022 4:40 PM

Here's a review of the novel that mentions the Stephen character. Drat and blast, I'd hoped that for once BB would be playing gay. Nope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214July 18, 2022 5:07 PM

R213 I’ve read the novel. The part Ben’s playing is one of the main ones.. and no, not gay.

by Anonymousreply 215July 18, 2022 6:47 PM

R206 fucking relax, unhinged

by Anonymousreply 216July 18, 2022 8:34 PM

JH is the most interesting thing to happen to Benny Barnes in 10 years! Stop being jealous bitches.

He offers us absolutely fucking nothing or we would talk about that.

Benny loves secret stories and songs. He spent two years doing that and singing love songs for her, like where have you been? Then emoji gate went on for ages, secret birthday numbers and messages and HE did that. So of course we are going to be looking because her show closes in a month.

Tyler the boy toy is definitely gay, she loves to manipulate Benny boy. The one thing he gave us recently is his ass that looked so good in those boxing videos. He is always chasing clout just like her and is the most boring British man.

by Anonymousreply 217July 18, 2022 8:41 PM

R215 PHEW!! I originally got a little nervous thinking maybe I didn't know Ben as well as I thought with the press released possibility this was only a supporting role. But I can relax, Ben remains true in only considering Main Cast opportunities. The world is as it should be, carry on!

by Anonymousreply 218July 18, 2022 8:57 PM

R212. Nah I did not miss it. Just flowing with it.

by Anonymousreply 219July 18, 2022 9:12 PM

So julianne hough follows two accounts about home stays and a day before her birthday she’s asking about stomach bugs in nyc 🙄 she’s such a liar… just say you don’t wanna work already. We all know you don’t care about nothing

by Anonymousreply 220July 19, 2022 12:32 PM

[quote]4. Stephen - While talking about outsiders, Stephen needs to be mentioned. He is married to Cora, has two great kids (though he might say only his daughter Freya is great), but embarks on an affair with actress Nina. This is his first affair and Stephen has to deal with feelings of guilt, while also being confronted by his own gullibleness and the situations that puts him in. Being that it's 1936, caution would be advised when associating with certain people.... I liked Stephen a lot more than Jimmy. He has some sides to him that I didn't relate to, mainly his ability to always be an outsider and avoid any blame. The book opens with him and Nina at a hotel. Nina witnesses an assault in a hotel room nearby and wants to report it to the police - she feels responsible. Stephen talks her out of it (at least for a while). When Stephen gets in a "predicament" (I don't want to spoil it) with people he shouldn't be seen with, he cries innocence. His redeeming quality is that he actually is quite innocent. Unlike Jimmy, Stephen doesn't treat people badly. You even feel like he's making sure his affair won't hurt his wife - he just wants to make her and Nina happy. He tries to be a good person, and in the end of the book actually comes through with this, to my surprise. But God, why is he so weak in the beginning?

Is anyone else getting more "Ben's doing his art imitating life vibes again" from this description?!? JFC that's kinda hilarious!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221July 19, 2022 4:29 PM

[quote] gets in a "predicament" (I don't want to spoil it) with people he shouldn't be seen with, he cries innocence. His redeeming quality is that he actually is quite innocent.

HA! Just like Our Ben. Except for actually being quite innocent.

by Anonymousreply 222July 19, 2022 5:17 PM

R222 Maybe it's the British definition of "quite"

by Anonymousreply 223July 19, 2022 6:14 PM

I must of missed the portion of Ben’s life where he got married and had kids and had an affair…is that the latest interpretation of the secret messages you are finding across social media?

by Anonymousreply 224July 19, 2022 7:36 PM

Kids today are so literal.

by Anonymousreply 225July 19, 2022 8:15 PM

In less than 3 hours we’re gonna see if he’s gonna post something for her… I know the trolls are ready lol

by Anonymousreply 226July 19, 2022 8:25 PM

R225 I must have missed the portion of "IMITATING life" that translates to 'a literal and exact representation of events.'

My bad.

by Anonymousreply 227July 19, 2022 8:40 PM

Last time he posted exactly at midnight her time so if he’s not posting midnight his time he’s posting hers

by Anonymousreply 228July 19, 2022 11:12 PM

He didn’t post at midnight but if he posts at 11:11 I’m gonna laugh

by Anonymousreply 229July 20, 2022 4:14 AM

No “here comes the sun” post? :(

by Anonymousreply 230July 20, 2022 1:41 PM

We are finally freeeeee

by Anonymousreply 231July 20, 2022 3:06 PM

The edit made a comeback

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232July 20, 2022 4:29 PM

The Paris convention is next month and JML will be there too, this is gonna be awkward again

by Anonymousreply 233July 20, 2022 5:50 PM

R233 More bensie content I’m here tor this

by Anonymousreply 234July 20, 2022 6:09 PM

Oh so he is in LA finally? Signing the CDs?

by Anonymousreply 235July 20, 2022 7:05 PM

R235 Don't know if you have to be old, but those are vinyls. Not CDs. And while you could pre-order them back when his album dropped, there was a warning for how long they would take to ship. Apparently they're finally available.

Also why does he have to be in LA to sign records???

by Anonymousreply 236July 20, 2022 7:23 PM

Makes sense he’s in LA but he also could still be in London

by Anonymousreply 237July 20, 2022 7:38 PM

If he’s back in LA because he’s done filming I’m a bit surprised I was sure he would stay in London for his birthday month like he did last year, especially since he has to go to Paris next month

by Anonymousreply 238July 20, 2022 7:53 PM

Wouldn’t it be great if he was actually in NY and Meredith brought those from LA so he could sign them and JH has diarrhea from her stomach flu on her birthday so he is just sitting in that townhouse pretending he is not with her. That would be classic Benny boy

by Anonymousreply 239July 20, 2022 7:56 PM

Any word if our racist bestie is having a party or anything for her b day? Oh wait sorry I put this on the wrong thread. Already lost the link to the other thread because it is so irrelevant. When Ben shows up at that party I’ll comment here. New York theater gays, you have a mission, search for Ben, we can find him!

by Anonymousreply 240July 20, 2022 7:59 PM

The living room floor is that color wood and she does have those mushroom fuzzy things. Just saying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241July 20, 2022 8:03 PM

Love you guys!! Thanks for the entertainment …

Barnes is still filming in London until at least August (per film schedule) dunno what exact date.

Meanwhile.. over at the townhouse…. Dusty is showing us a green tongue as she’s got norovirus … VomCity… quelle horreur 🤮

by Anonymousreply 242July 20, 2022 8:16 PM

he's still in london filming for sure! i live near his new boxing gym in camden and all my flat mates are seeing him around the area atm

by Anonymousreply 243July 20, 2022 8:40 PM

R242 do you know the exact date ?

by Anonymousreply 244July 20, 2022 8:56 PM

R239 R240 R241 The ongoing attempts to spice up your life by talking to yourself on this thread writing JH+BB fan fiction here are just embarrassing at this point 🙄 are you the same person who made up that whole punisher-era NY affair story with pixie girl? Embarrassing even for the DL lol

by Anonymousreply 245July 20, 2022 9:09 PM

R241 The wood flooring in his IG story looks nothing like the wood flooring in her home..

by Anonymousreply 246July 20, 2022 9:17 PM

Well I was only wondering whether he was in LA. I SEEM to recall he could not sign stuff while NOT in LA. This is not evidence based.

by Anonymousreply 247July 20, 2022 9:39 PM

No evidence but I think it could be at his parents’ house - from a logistics, space, peace and security point of view. I think it’s likely he got the film job late May…. that would fit in with his trip to London (when he posted the Anoushka/Oklahoma story) so he’d know from then on that he’d be back in London for the summer.

R244 Nope… it’s just said “August” on any info I saw

by Anonymousreply 248July 20, 2022 10:28 PM

R248 Correction… the Anoushka thing was 9 May … so even earlier than I remembered

by Anonymousreply 249July 20, 2022 10:33 PM

R248 Is the only boxing club/gym in all of London in Camden? Cause why exactly would he be going ALL THE WAY OVER THERE all the time if he was staying with his parents?

by Anonymousreply 250July 20, 2022 10:38 PM

R250 Lol I’m not saying that … I’m suggesting he could’ve done the signings at his parents’ house … didn’t say he was staying there.

by Anonymousreply 251July 20, 2022 10:42 PM

Lol he may not be A list but I think he’s at the point in his career where he can negotiate accommodation when he’s given one of the leading parts in a movie rather than staying with his parents. Unless he just wants to I guess. But similar to the trainer the whole cast gushes about in Budapest, production might have also arranged for training at this boxing place

by Anonymousreply 252July 20, 2022 11:08 PM

so rob has moved back to London for now - he mentioned on his insta that he’s not going back to America to live any more as it’s too toxic - and he’s been posting early morning pics to his stories of camden lock and stuff. connect that with Ben currently everywhere in camden - maybe they’re sharing a place again? could Ben be leaving LA for good?

by Anonymousreply 253July 20, 2022 11:31 PM

Could rob be his gay lover? They have literally been living together for like ten years. Like my dudes, why? Screaming frat bros for life vibes, all while rob is like America (really LA) is so toxic!

by Anonymousreply 254July 20, 2022 11:49 PM

R253 When did Rob say that? Cause in my book farewell for now America is not never going back. Could be, but it's not definitive. But more importantly, Ben is filming and will be done next month. So you're wondering if Rob permanently moved to London, specifically to live with Ben in Camden, when Ben will be finished with where ever he's staying in a few weeks. He's just going to hand over the lease to Rob when he's finished with the place?

The new school year can't start up again fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 255July 20, 2022 11:56 PM

As an American I can vouch for the statement that America is toxic and getting worse by the day. The superficial toxicity of LA seems cute and quaint compared to the other parts of the country. I currently live in CA and I’m currently in London trying to get approval to transfer here so I get where Rob is coming from. I’m also only at my apartment about 40% of the year due to work so if I had the space I wouldn’t mind letting a good friend help me with the mortgage occasionally so maybe that’s how Ben feels about Rob too, but since it’s the DL gay lovers is probably a better theory

by Anonymousreply 256July 20, 2022 11:57 PM

R255 Okay first of all 'as I leave LA behind for now' is a pretty good indicator that's he's left and has moved back to London - I thought the snooping would be better here from you lol. And yes I am wondering if they're sharing a place in London to save money (Rob has previously said in an interview that he doesn't make as much money as people think) or until Rob just gets settled properly. Which doesn't seem like a crazy outrageous thing considering they've been best friends (or gay lovers lol) for 15 years no? Also, considering they both moved to LA at the same time is it such a wild thought to think they've moved back to London?

Can't wait until some people on this site get accepted into their old people homes (:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257July 21, 2022 6:21 AM

Rob also posted a story I think at the airport when he was leaving that said something like goodbye America you’ve got some work to do. That on top of the Instagram post in R257 made it seem more final

by Anonymousreply 258July 21, 2022 11:18 AM

But he’s also a US citizen now so it’s not like he can’t go back if he changes his mind…this just seemed like more than just a quick trip over the pond

by Anonymousreply 259July 21, 2022 11:19 AM

Any foreign national with two brain cells to rub together would GTFO of this shithole country right now. Good for Rob. But I'm also LMAO at Rob thinking that anyone assumes he has money.

by Anonymousreply 260July 21, 2022 11:50 AM

ben barely supported emma but since lily james and pom klementieff shared her post he had to jump on the bandwagon 😒

by Anonymousreply 261July 21, 2022 9:05 PM

He has been simping for lily almost as much as he does for JH. Anything ever happen between them? I know she was with Chris Evans before the new beau. Ben likes almost all her pictures, despite the boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 262July 21, 2022 11:22 PM

R262 I don’t even think they spoke, tbh. Ben is just a simp for her and honestly, I think it’s better her than the norovirus lady

by Anonymousreply 263July 22, 2022 4:25 PM

Well if he’s simping over lily after JH he really does have terrible taste in women

by Anonymousreply 264July 23, 2022 3:25 PM

This woman gave an interview with Fox News in a complete manic episode. She was talking about soulmates and 33 and sent this man hundreds of thousands of texts threatening him. The delusion that she has decided is her story is exactly the type of shit JH says.

It is also close to even Ben talking about 11:11, how he saw that number all the time during the press for his album. I hope Ben has been able to see that JH is in fact crazy. She is not his soulmate and that she probably needs to be medicated. Happy thoughts don’t cure disease, we have all seen her manic moments on insta because she documents and post everything. Ben should stay London, don’t go back to LA. Get away from the crazies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265July 23, 2022 3:45 PM

Seemingly her show is the show that most uses the word cunt ever.

by Anonymousreply 266July 23, 2022 7:17 PM

It’s kinda funny how some of you think ben barnes isn’t the male version of julianne hough but more discreet… he’s equally dumb and a attention whore like her, I barely see a difference

by Anonymousreply 267July 24, 2022 12:28 AM

Preach!

by Anonymousreply 268July 25, 2022 10:28 AM

R267 hear hear.

by Anonymousreply 269July 25, 2022 12:36 PM

Idk Benny Boy has gone a whole month without a post, just random ass stories. I don’t think JH has gone more than a week before she picked another pic of her face to post. I could see the covert narcissism for him for sure. He is a good guy you guys, he told us that a million times on his press tour for S&B. When you are a good guy you totally have to remind people of how good you are and definitely don’t have many people in threads like these talking about how you are fucking things up in one way or another through your own actions.

by Anonymousreply 270July 25, 2022 9:29 PM

Well Ben will still be in London in September

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271July 28, 2022 6:11 PM

Has anybody checked if his house is on sale?

by Anonymousreply 272July 28, 2022 6:55 PM

R272 Yes, and no it isn't, and hasn't been this whole time.

Also. . . are the French having their cons in England now? Or am I confused somehow..

by Anonymousreply 273July 28, 2022 7:08 PM

R272 maybe peyton is housesitting again.

by Anonymousreply 274July 28, 2022 7:56 PM

how the hell are you finding his LA house?? that's next level detective work!... is it a nice house tho?

by Anonymousreply 275July 28, 2022 10:05 PM

Is it a good house? A positive house?

by Anonymousreply 276July 28, 2022 10:26 PM

That's entirely a subjective question.. It's quite small and not my taste (at all really) personally, but if all you care about is very high ceilings and a VERY nice view, then it's probably perfect for you.

Wait. . . mostly empty space up top and known solely for a pretty view. . . .

I just confirmed Ben Barnes has the exact same taste in houses and girlfriends. Huh.

by Anonymousreply 277July 28, 2022 10:38 PM

R277 I really like the house I have to say, only it doesn‘t have a real pool. I guess it‘s quite comfy when having guests around because rooms are all quite seperate. I know the house because I know the area since Adam and it could only be that one house judging from the views etc.

by Anonymousreply 278July 29, 2022 6:31 AM

To add to R278 I used to stay at a friend‘s house there in the early 2000s and I keept taking wrong turns sometimes ending up right where Ben’s house is. He did not live there back then, obviously, that was long pre-Narnia.

by Anonymousreply 279July 29, 2022 6:38 AM

R279 and now I am depressed to think I was a grown up person flying across oceans, staying with other adults, driving big cars through Hollywood, 20 years ago. Menopause, here I come.

by Anonymousreply 280July 29, 2022 6:44 AM

Wow, Julianne Hough: „There is no A in my name.“

by Anonymousreply 281July 31, 2022 7:42 AM

Does anyone remember that interview of Bens years ago where they asked him about his perfect partner and one of the things he said was “they have to have a lot of talent”… what does that mean?? Do they have to be able to sing/dance? Spin plates? I feel like that’s such a weird thing to insist on

by Anonymousreply 282July 31, 2022 8:36 AM

Well since he has no real partner afawk all of those statements are nothing but blablabla.

by Anonymousreply 283July 31, 2022 9:56 AM

The way this fandom drags BB more than his haters do will never not be funny to me 😆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284August 1, 2022 7:40 PM

I hope they know they need to bring back Billy Russo somehow too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285August 1, 2022 7:42 PM

Somehow this really made me laugh. This being one of Ben‘s fav follows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286August 5, 2022 3:44 PM

Do you think Ben is really with his family at Disneyland 🧐 seems suspicious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287August 5, 2022 7:02 PM

Which family members live in the U.S.?

by Anonymousreply 288August 5, 2022 7:10 PM

R289 maybe friends with a kid. Why not?

by Anonymousreply 289August 5, 2022 7:23 PM

R287 Not sure I’d say suspicious.. his immediate family haven’t been to LA for a while so now that travel is OK, maybe they just decided to go back with him when filming finished? Or as R289 said, could be friends with kids. Or maybe no kids with them at all… just big adult kids visiting Disneyland 😁

by Anonymousreply 290August 5, 2022 7:46 PM

And him signing his vynils and CDs may have indeed been the indicator of his return. Because stuff was shipped there in the first place. Ben, give us a sign. Wasn‘t there a gig announced by his band?

by Anonymousreply 291August 5, 2022 8:12 PM

R290 I can remember years ago he went to Disneyland with Zelda and that crew. At least I'm nearly positive it was Disneyland. So it's not unheard of..

But just for the record, (and it's not at all *necessarily* indicative of anything, especially as it obviously would take a while to acclimate to a new time zone) but as of yesterday's social media liking sprees, he was still on London time. But of course, *shrug* who knows.

by Anonymousreply 292August 5, 2022 8:43 PM

Maybe he will reveal himself

by Anonymousreply 293August 5, 2022 8:51 PM

Well at least last (known) time the fam went to LA he took them up to. . . was it the San Francisco area maybe?????. . . to that Maritime Center, and he did post stories of all the aquatic life they saw. According to that Twitter post, she claims to have met him yesterday.

But maybe Disneyland is old hat to him and not worth posting about. If I remember correctly, when he went with Zelda, *they* posted pics to show he was there, not him. Also, just checked and noticed Jack has increased his IG posts to 151 (it's been stuck at 150 for years I think), but this is the first time I've checked it in *a* *while*, so I don't know when that went up. Again, *shrug*.

by Anonymousreply 294August 5, 2022 9:15 PM

Follow up "fun thought" for a Friday night. . . what if Ben actually had a secret girlfriend in LA this whole time and he's *finally* done filming this year and so rushed back to her and brought the fam. That would be pretty much an exact copy of the last time the fam came to LA for Peyton after Punisher's and Gold Digger's all-year filming.

Similarities too on the nose to be true? Or is Los fucking Angeles and Disneyland truly the best the Barnes clan can do for their summer vacay..

by Anonymousreply 295August 6, 2022 12:35 AM

R295 why it is always about a secret girlfriend ?

by Anonymousreply 296August 6, 2022 8:49 AM

[quote] Or is Los fucking Angeles and Disneyland truly the best the Barnes clan can do for their summer vacay..

He goes to their home often enough, it's only fair that they come to his now and then. Plus, we need to start assuming that the whole family is just as basic bitch as Ben. He didn't emerge from a vacuum. We know that his dad has the most predictable Basic Boomer musical tastes, for example...

by Anonymousreply 297August 6, 2022 10:55 AM

R296 You do know Ben NEVER has any other kind, right??? Except of course when he slips up in his manic privacy needs and the evidence gets posted to the internet.

R297 Sure it's fair, but to me personally it makes less sense. When Ben goes home, presumably it's because it's his original home too. I highly doubt he spends all his time there with his family, but instead also with all his old friends, maybe in all the old places he used to hang out, etc. Sure you can call it a vacation, but not really. He's going to visit home. That doesn't apply to the fam visiting Ben's house in LA unless they have a bunch of friends there too (or something similar), know what I mean? This would seem to be an actual vacation for them. Of all the truly beautiful and interesting and storied places to go on vacation, and they picked Hollywood? Yikes.

But also, there is nothing wrong with Ben's dad's taste in music. I will cut a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 298August 6, 2022 3:36 PM

Maybe he has cousins there visiting. We need more efficient stalkers.

by Anonymousreply 299August 6, 2022 4:39 PM

R298 I’m just wondering why on earth you would think that he came back in LA, with his family, just because of some secret woman? Not everything has to do with women you know.

by Anonymousreply 300August 6, 2022 6:15 PM

R300 Practically nothing at all in my life directly has to do with women, but I thank you regardless for such an incredibly obvious correction. Don't know how I ever could have made that mistake in the first place.. However, all I did was remember the last time the general "potentially apparent facts" of this latest rumor happened, and pointed out the similarities. I wondered just how far the similarities might be going and why, cause what if. This is a gossip site after all. But my condolences and apologies that that offended you. What would make you more comfortable for us to wonder about instead?

by Anonymousreply 301August 6, 2022 7:28 PM

R301 do you take joy being an ass in your life? Because you don’t sounds really clever rn

by Anonymousreply 302August 6, 2022 8:00 PM

Sounds

Zounds!

by Anonymousreply 303August 6, 2022 8:02 PM

R302 To quote a friend of mine.. "Sarcasm is only decried by those not clever enough to wield it."

Welcome to Datalounge dear.

by Anonymousreply 304August 6, 2022 8:53 PM

R297 I love you for saying it, Syl. Queen and the Beatles. Wow. Like, how occult.

by Anonymousreply 305August 6, 2022 10:53 PM

When will Ben go down for cultural appropriation for all of his dismembering of motown?

by Anonymousreply 306August 6, 2022 10:55 PM

R305 Boooooooooooooo!! We clearly need a battle of the bands, as these are called CLASSIC for a reason. For those about to rock, at least *I* salute you!

Anyway.. just a curious note. Ben's latest IG follow (from *weeks* ago) Eliza finally just today followed him back. Coincidence? Was she finally introduced to him somehow? Something else? Curious. . . .

by Anonymousreply 307August 7, 2022 12:23 AM

R307 She probably asked her half-brother Sam Caird (Anna Popplewell’s husband) who the hell he is. And cos SC/AP are big buddies of BB’s, maybe she thought it only polite to follow back? *shrugs*

by Anonymousreply 308August 7, 2022 12:49 AM

R308 Sure, but how did she "find" him in the first place to ask Sam? Ben followed her weeks ago. Was she scrolling all the way back through her followers looking for blue check marks? It's the seemingly random timing of "finally today" that's making me go hmmmm. Did Sam, finally today, for whatever reason, introduce her to Ben?

Just struck me as too random to be a coincidence, so now my curiosity is piqued.

by Anonymousreply 309August 7, 2022 1:13 AM

R304 You forgot that Daddy Barnes loves the Rolling Stones and Bruuuuuuuuuce too. Cool, dude!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310August 7, 2022 1:30 AM

Is she is secret gf? Sometimes with him I can’t tell if it sunset lover private profile secret vibes or if it just something random or dumb like him following that titty Insta on his public profile. Is he being secretive and sus with a side of tea or is this nothing and she just followed him because it is a pity follow?

Just astonishing that at almost 41 his peers are married, Oscar nominated with Malibu multi million dollar houses, have kids or kids on the way, and he is doing what exactly? Oh another brit on a fantasy Netflix show, so original. Tom Sturridge is definitely beating him with sandman. All the baddies in the world and he can’t lock down one. It’s been three years and he hasn’t made one new romantic relationship, the JH shit was manipulation we all know that.

by Anonymousreply 311August 7, 2022 1:37 AM

FWIW, I'm not really dissing those bands -- I'm mocking Ben for thinking that his Dad is, like, the coolest Cool Dad evah for liking them. Whose white, upper middle class, 70 year old dad DOESN'T like that music, Ben? You need to get out more!

Does anyone here still have access to Jack's IG? Curious if he has a new GF or if he's going to be another Barnes family perma-bachelor.

by Anonymousreply 312August 7, 2022 1:42 AM

R312 In fairness, Ben's musical tastes do extend faaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr and wide beyond The Classics. It's very likely that's where his love of music truly started, but he has since 'gotten out more.' ;)

As for Jack's IG, it's unlikely as he completely purged his followers by the hundreds last year. Surely you remember when he kicked the german fraulein to the curb.. poor dear..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313August 7, 2022 4:34 AM

Oh, I love those classics too, but as Sylvia puts it: there is really nothing special about liking them. It does not reveal musical coinnosseurship.

by Anonymousreply 314August 7, 2022 6:49 AM

R309 My personal theory - speculation of course because what else can we offer on here? - is that she had a new record coming out just at the point he followed her, so perhaps Sam and/or Anna mentioned that to him. Little half-sis could even have asked Sam/Anna to promo her new song to their friends.

And maybe she’s one of those ppl who do scroll through all their new follows. I followed a producer/director recently on IG - public profile - and I got kicked out/blocked a short while later. I have a very ordinary mundane IG profile so I’m not sure why I looked suspicious to them 🤣 maybe they just thought “spammer”, who knows? But when the singer sis saw a blue tick in there.. *follows back eventually*

by Anonymousreply 315August 7, 2022 10:55 AM

R313 I remember Jack's IG purge, but I'd forgotten that he even kicked Frau Blücher to the curb. Remembering has brought a smile to my face this morning!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316August 7, 2022 1:35 PM

I had forgotten her existence completely. Wait for the wailing.

by Anonymousreply 317August 7, 2022 2:07 PM

Well no one else had the same thought, so I'll just posit here cause why not. It's plausible he spent yesterday with Anna and Sam in LA. Maybe mentioned he had a listen to Eliza's song and Sam said hey I'll give her a call and introduce you or something. He was awake much later into the "evening" yesterday continuing to like the "notice me Ben I bought your record!!!!!" posts, so he's no longer strictly on London time. Basically, my point is these are some plausible signs that yes in fact he is back in LA, and maybe Disneyland girl was real. All I got.. *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 318August 7, 2022 6:09 PM

Ben made it to deuxmoi, someone apparently saw him at Disneyland

by Anonymousreply 319August 7, 2022 7:13 PM

R319 forgot the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320August 7, 2022 7:25 PM

R319 heh, was it the same Twitter girl??

But also, rather humorous juxtaposition going through all those stories of where these celebs are. . . and Ben is in Disneyland with his family.

*SSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHHH*

by Anonymousreply 321August 7, 2022 7:57 PM

It really is peak Manchild, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 322August 7, 2022 9:26 PM

How horrible to find yourself being documented no matter what you do. Even just boring take out.

by Anonymousreply 323August 8, 2022 8:41 AM

R323 Tbf he’s not followed around like a lot of celebs, he hasn’t been in deuxmoi a lot and I don’t think we ever pictures of him taken without his knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 324August 8, 2022 11:33 AM

Man child with a boring ass life! Those stalkers in Budapest did a better job than anything from deuxmoi. There is no tea. If he was there at Disneyland with his family and a girl that was a JH lookalike than yeah let’s hear about it. Some rando on Twitter trying to get clout and attention with no actual proof is so boring. Benny boy is B list, the only times the paps/media cared was when JH called them.

by Anonymousreply 325August 8, 2022 4:14 PM

R324 I did not refer to him. But the others.

by Anonymousreply 326August 8, 2022 7:14 PM

Wait can someone please explain the Jack's ex-GF german fraulin jokes to me please? Feel like I'm missing out on big big gossip and I NEEEEEED to know, please and thank you x

by Anonymousreply 327August 9, 2022 4:11 PM

R327 Nah, no proper gossip (and no ex-girlfriend). Just one of Ben's most insufferable uber fans (Frau Blucher) followed Jack's IG before he went private to spy, and last year Jack purged his followers probably (rightly) thinking there were TONS of spies in there. And that purge included the German, despite how sycophantically she worships and defends Ben no matter what. Getting turned away is the thanks she gets for her indefatigable fealty?!?!?!?

Could there have been more perfect commentary than schadenfreude? Nein..

by Anonymousreply 328August 9, 2022 5:50 PM

R327 R328 Altho Jack’s gf did disappear from his pfp some time ago so perhaps not a happily ever after? It’s just lil ol’ him in that pic now.

by Anonymousreply 329August 9, 2022 6:44 PM

R329 Which GF? Jack had that artist gf Nancy for a long while, but I think they were broken up before The Great Purge. Another hopeless Barnes male.

by Anonymousreply 330August 9, 2022 6:48 PM

OK I think Barnes has totally lost the plot.

He LIKED this tweet.

If that doesn’t say “crazy stalker bitch” I don’t know what does…. 😳

Or did he do his usual and not even watch it?

Anyhow, if she turns up on his doorstep he’s only got himself to blame 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331August 9, 2022 8:52 PM

Ok, but Ben Barnes sometimes makes me want to throw up too, TBH.

by Anonymousreply 332August 9, 2022 9:30 PM

I‘m sure he did watch it. He loves to be crazy-loved.

by Anonymousreply 333August 10, 2022 6:07 AM

R333 Well he might... but I doubt even he’d go for the kind of crazy that chick exhibits - like she’d end up living in his basement along with a big kitchen knife while he was living right up above her 😆 did you see that look on her face?! She scared the hell out of me! 👺

by Anonymousreply 334August 10, 2022 6:40 AM

He has done so plenty of times before

by Anonymousreply 335August 10, 2022 9:05 AM

We think BB saw POTUS.

Since he has been in LA and we all thought he wasn’t, do you think he stopped by NY and told JH she can’t post about them fucking? Wonder if she’ll reveal any secret rendezvous when she needs to shill her next project. She will do anything for that clout.

Also still love that she said there are no smart people in NY to date. In New York City, there are no intelligent men?! Wtf?! Like bitch all the intelligent men are running from you and your fake ass! Please! We all know BB is dumb af sending flowers and shit. 41 single, doing coke with the 23 year olds in the club like a true LA gentleman.

by Anonymousreply 336August 10, 2022 3:38 PM

I deffo think he headed to NY - his social blackout beginning super coincided with her birthday ‘illness’ social blackout

by Anonymousreply 337August 10, 2022 9:33 PM

Does she really post that warm up EVERY DAY?

by Anonymousreply 338August 10, 2022 9:53 PM

Maybe for his birthday he will announce they are in love. Although I do love the idea of JH having diarrhea while BB was visiting. Really a shame he is still putting energy into someone who told him through her actions that she is fine just using him.

R338 yeah she does that everyday, sometimes multiple times a day. Notice how Vanessa and Rachel are never participating. They did in the beginning and now I think are over her completely.

by Anonymousreply 339August 11, 2022 2:51 PM

I’m not saying it’s impossible for him to see POTUS but by the time she stayed out of social media she also didn’t performed as dusty musty, it was another actress substituting her.

And I can’t lie, it’s funny how he won’t support her publicly unless she exposes him with a not so secret tag on her stories 😂

by Anonymousreply 340August 12, 2022 1:14 AM

R340 She also didn’t PERFORM* (mistakes in Paris)

by Anonymousreply 341August 12, 2022 1:15 AM

blackface fairy said today it’s a special presentation… what could it be? 🤔🤭

by Anonymousreply 342August 13, 2022 1:47 AM

Her show closes tomorrow. So today was the last two show day for them. I can’t watch her stories anymore. The same weird dancing everyday with her ass body filter and fake lips it’s just not cute. Maybe Ben will pop up. His birthday is next weekend the 20th. NY surprise for his birthday.

by Anonymousreply 343August 13, 2022 9:21 PM

R342 Well it was so ‘special’ that she hasn’t bothered mentioning it so far, so who the hell knows what’s in that crazy bitch’s head.

by Anonymousreply 344August 13, 2022 10:44 PM

Remember when she was in Paris and doing tiny emoji gate and we all speculated for days that she was with Benny boy but she was really with her friend the whole time, but she tried to make it seem super secretive who she was with playing into everything.

Yeah she pulls shit like that. Why does he even deal with her? You know if she is treating everything like a game she is probably playing you to? Saw a comment if she is going to Paris after her show closes, when is he is Paris?

I don’t know if he went to potus. Although he did post all those boxing videos and who knows he could have never been in Camden then, but in NY. I wish for three years we could trust him, like love how his fans think he doesn’t lie to them. They spend hundreds of dollars supporting him and he is lying to them all the fucking time! That is what JH loves doing, so no surprise. He is all about ego and making money, he doesn’t give a fuck about his supporters. Even with those shitty poems he posts. He is about being famous and money.

by Anonymousreply 345August 13, 2022 11:13 PM

but one thing i love is how he won’t publicly support her like he did to other friends and how she’s also getting crumbs of attention from him now, because he’s a coward. she LOVES attention so even if that story was really about him, it’s pathetic to say the least how she can’t even post a pic with him there as she did with her weird friends

by Anonymousreply 346August 13, 2022 11:52 PM

R345 he was spotted in Camden tho and it was a boxing club in Camden

by Anonymousreply 347August 14, 2022 10:35 AM

R345 Receipts?

by Anonymousreply 348August 14, 2022 2:05 PM

Without receipts, as in pics, of him in Camden that are not coming from him then I will believe it.

He tried to convince us he was in LA with his foggy morning running stories and sunset stories and he was in Montana with JH. We know this because someone took a pic on him at a restaurant and then Nina who does not like BB posted him on her stories and then put a sticker over his face halfway through the story. If we are going off of him alone he fucking lies. Just like JH. The pap pics of how her actual face looks, ugh it is not good. All that work and she is looking rough.

by Anonymousreply 349August 14, 2022 2:44 PM

R349 there was literally a picture of him and fans in Camden so yeah while filming he was there

by Anonymousreply 350August 14, 2022 5:01 PM

Ben boxing in Camden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351August 14, 2022 5:04 PM

Ben with fans in Camden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352August 14, 2022 5:04 PM

The natives are getting restless..

Can't blame them though. He's always been crap, but this is probably on par with the worst he's been. Literally the only "public fan-side" social media interaction he's had in a month (and before that barely anything as well) is liking posts of people who bought his new vinyl.

Oh wait, he's only interacting with people who've spent money on him. Cause if you want him at all, you have to pay for it. Silly me, that checks out with him actually! Of course, he's got a couple conventions lined up real soon, so open those wallets now ladies!! *rolls eyes* Why not join Cameo then? Eh, probably no where *near* lucrative enough for the extreme hassle.

He was so much more likable before he found any success. At least he was outwardly decent cause he actually had to *try* back then.. Condolences to his fans I guess?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353August 14, 2022 6:07 PM

Did julianne found a new boo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354August 14, 2022 6:08 PM

It was definitely ben with her because she’s only secretive when it’s about him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355August 14, 2022 7:57 PM

R355 it was already posted and I think the person would have realised it was Ben with her. Also Ben showing he’s with her in public ? Sure

by Anonymousreply 356August 14, 2022 8:05 PM

R355 I guess no receipts are needed if you want a random unverified sighting on deuxmoi to be about Ben, right? It could be any guy in NY and that is IF it's a real JH sighting and not something she sent in herself.

by Anonymousreply 357August 14, 2022 8:17 PM

Wow - that is the vaguest thing I think I’ve ever seen on DM and that’s saying something.

Oh, and didn’t she have two ‘brunette’ guys staying with her last weekend (it was on her story where the cast plus the two guys were shown on her sofas)? Yes, she did.

No date on the DM sighting. No photos. Not even a name - apart from hers. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 358August 14, 2022 8:36 PM

R355 Don't forget, the only reason we found out about Charlie is because of she was papped kissing him that one day. She was pretty secretive about that relationship, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 359August 14, 2022 9:03 PM

Yeah but also she called the paps to take the pics of her and Charlie kissing and that was after he posted her on his public Insta. So if BB was paying attention they weren’t being super secretive. Charlie called her an angel on his Insta before the make out pics. Maybe BB should do something and confirm he isn’t with her. Three years straight of this rumor that won’t seem to die. Wouldn’t be surprised if she submitted that blind so there would be talk around her show closing that no one cares about. BB can post a story of a sunset his favorite thing in La and boom no speculation. Anyone have any friends on Broadway that know the potus crew and can spill some actual tea, like when did Ben go to the show? I think he definitely went.

by Anonymousreply 360August 14, 2022 9:45 PM

I thought Charlie was hotter and was a better singer than Ben. He had kids so that could have been an issue, but the talent was there.

by Anonymousreply 361August 14, 2022 11:08 PM

Omg it’s not about Ben please give it up you all are so desperate for them to be together there are millions of brunette men in NY alone and if he were going to hang out with her he certainly wouldn’t choose to go to Dante

by Anonymousreply 362August 15, 2022 3:10 AM

It’s more likely to be David Schwimmer than Ben

by Anonymousreply 363August 15, 2022 3:11 AM

OMG guys Taylor posted a lion emoji it MUST be for Ben

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364August 15, 2022 3:31 AM

I never thought it was Ben.

by Anonymousreply 365August 15, 2022 6:53 AM

I can see Taylor using the lion because it’s Leo season and she is a crystal baddie. You guys are gonna be crying when they have actually be fucking for years on the down low.

by Anonymousreply 366August 15, 2022 12:14 PM

Yeah, we probably should have seen Halloween coming..

(Will Ben hop on socials today to let anyone know? Well is he getting paid???)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367August 15, 2022 4:19 PM

So hmm Ben was in nyc for the closing day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368August 15, 2022 6:17 PM

I don’t actually can’t believe it might be him the brunette that had his arms around her? My bad for what I said because I was sure he wasn’t still that dumb

by Anonymousreply 369August 15, 2022 6:21 PM

How predictable!! We knew she’d bully him into it eventually. I’m still not convinced about the DM sighting tho. Lol he must be MAD that that guy busted him 🤣

by Anonymousreply 370August 15, 2022 6:23 PM

R368 OMG could it be??? Real validated gossip ?!?!

by Anonymousreply 371August 15, 2022 6:24 PM

I'm not even surprised he went to see the show, just disappointed....

by Anonymousreply 372August 15, 2022 6:27 PM

R370 I mean it would be pretty pathetic of him to go see her while she’s going around with another guy but even then wouldn’t surprise me coming from him

by Anonymousreply 373August 15, 2022 6:28 PM

Muahahahahhaaaaa I AM LOVING the kismet. Omg him going there was fanfiction in my mind, but there the idiot is.

by Anonymousreply 374August 15, 2022 6:29 PM

God I love rhe rage hormones running throuout the fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 375August 15, 2022 6:32 PM

Wonder if Ben was wearing his Dusty For Prez shirt yesterday too? Like Tyler, Meredith and the rest of the gang...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376August 15, 2022 6:32 PM

Of course closing night. And will they have a lil vacay for his bday? I love how he will be torn between wanting to share the story because of the adulation and wanting to hide his presence in NY.

by Anonymousreply 377August 15, 2022 6:34 PM

R376 nah he was wearing THEIR Queen shirt

by Anonymousreply 378August 15, 2022 6:34 PM

R376 He’s probably been cropped out of it lol… “no photos!”

Too late buddy, he producer fangirl guy busted you 🤣 and all over IG

Twitter to follow, no doubt

by Anonymousreply 379August 15, 2022 6:35 PM

R377 he does have that French convention next week I think? So they do have time for vacations

by Anonymousreply 380August 15, 2022 6:35 PM

Paris!!! This time for real! She‘ll show him the places of their long dostance love. Mmmmh. 🤢

by Anonymousreply 381August 15, 2022 6:37 PM

R375 PLEASE SHARE, PLEASE SHARE, PLEASE SHARE!!!!

Also, Ben.. honey.. you are a god-damned fucking TWAT.

by Anonymousreply 382August 15, 2022 6:37 PM

Yes, R375 share. All I see on Twitter is gushing about the Cabinet of Curiosities announcement. I need some sweet, delicious Schadenfreude.

by Anonymousreply 383August 15, 2022 6:42 PM

R382 i was only imagining it, but in fact, here goes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384August 15, 2022 6:42 PM

And here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385August 15, 2022 6:44 PM

Also

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386August 15, 2022 6:47 PM

And I am sure this is a developing situation as more and more of them will catch on.

by Anonymousreply 387August 15, 2022 6:49 PM

It's the moral imperative of DL Anti-Fans to help spread the word.

by Anonymousreply 388August 15, 2022 6:54 PM

I am in stitches. There is this innocent man, who happens to me a Tony winning producer, babbling about the fact that Julianne enabled him to meet Ben, and they can‘t even tell him off for it, after Ben has done everything to silence thr Julianne stories, and there it is, documented for all eternity. Wouldn‘t it be lovely if that producer secretly was our mole and knew how to push all the buttons! Lolz!

by Anonymousreply 389August 15, 2022 6:55 PM

R388 A-FUCKING-MEN!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 390August 15, 2022 6:56 PM

I can‘t even type for the joy of it

by Anonymousreply 391August 15, 2022 6:56 PM

Oh that would be amazing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392August 15, 2022 6:57 PM

To all the naysayers who were telling people to shut up about Julianne. No no! All of her shit, all of her blatant stupidity, all of it! He is still there for it and is just an ongoing proof of his shallowness.

by Anonymousreply 393August 15, 2022 7:04 PM

[quote]after Ben has done everything to silence thr Julianne stories

R389 Exactly!! In hindsight, we absolutely should have known! She was waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too quiet last night given her show fucking closed! If Ben wasn't there with her she would have been posting all the celebratory goings on allllllllllllll night long.. It's exactly like when she, with only *one* of many examples, didn't obviously and openly tag to thank for the opening day flowers. That was *immediately* a clue for me those were from Ben. The fact that she *wasn't* posting her life last night was a clue. Ben was *definitely* around!!!!

by Anonymousreply 394August 15, 2022 7:06 PM

R394 the effort of years made nil by someone they can‘t silence. Oh I adore it.

by Anonymousreply 395August 15, 2022 7:08 PM

R392 "And see the life in his eyes slowly die?! 😂"

LMFAO!! Oh pleeeeeaase get it on video!!

by Anonymousreply 396August 15, 2022 7:10 PM

Oh lovely

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397August 15, 2022 7:10 PM

In case this escalates, remember we have a spare thread. Link to it again upon reaching 590 please.

Yours, housekeeping

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398August 15, 2022 7:15 PM

Funny how that man story isn’t there anymore. Was it there for 24 hours already ?

by Anonymousreply 399August 15, 2022 7:23 PM

No it was only 4 hours!!! Hello Ben!! Hello Jules!!!

by Anonymousreply 400August 15, 2022 7:24 PM

Some more love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401August 15, 2022 7:24 PM

R400 Ben must be throwing a fist rn

by Anonymousreply 402August 15, 2022 7:25 PM

Just imaging the groveling that must have been involved „could you please …“

by Anonymousreply 403August 15, 2022 7:26 PM

Where is the troll to put it … into proportion?

by Anonymousreply 404August 15, 2022 7:26 PM

R402 NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! That god damn well better have been a typo!! THERE IS NO FISTING GOING ON!!!

by Anonymousreply 405August 15, 2022 7:28 PM

When will he ever learn that censorship just makes thing worse?

by Anonymousreply 406August 15, 2022 7:28 PM

R389 There's definitely some funny business going on right now. The person who brought the information about the producer's story to light first posted it on Twitter and the username is suspiciously similar to the person who first brought the fans the news of Meredith's story with the hidden BB tag months ago when she called him a "dear friend". They deleted their Twitter account a short time later. Now they created a new account to do the same with the NY information. Maybe someone is just good at sleuthing but the fact that it's the same person finding this information TWICE makes me suspicious. I think there might be some ulterior motive here. I'm really wondering who's behind this Twitter account and why they delete their account once the JH-related info they "find" has spread through the fandom. Are the intentionally trying to out Ben? One thing's for sure, the person WANTS his fans to see the stories before they are deleted. We probably wouldn't have seen them otherwise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407August 15, 2022 7:29 PM

R405 oh shit lmfao my bad? English isn’t my friend language

by Anonymousreply 408August 15, 2022 7:30 PM

R407 i think it‘s just someone who monitors ben‘s tag. One of us I think.

by Anonymousreply 409August 15, 2022 7:32 PM

R408 throw a fist is correct, right?

by Anonymousreply 410August 15, 2022 7:32 PM

R408 well I got doubts now that we said that to me? I honestly not sure anymore, like I said English isn’t my first language so I do make mistakes

by Anonymousreply 411August 15, 2022 7:34 PM

R410 Not in English ;) You may have meant "throw a fit" which means to yell and rage and get otherwise angry at something.

by Anonymousreply 412August 15, 2022 7:35 PM

Isn’t it one of his troll ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413August 15, 2022 7:36 PM

R412 that’s what I meant ! I’ll know for next time !

by Anonymousreply 414August 15, 2022 7:36 PM

You meant throw a fit. Wave your fist. But I love it.

by Anonymousreply 415August 15, 2022 7:36 PM

R409 I wasn't aware that was possible. I thought only Ben could see who tagged him.

by Anonymousreply 416August 15, 2022 7:37 PM

I was asking for the troll who sees … the big picture

by Anonymousreply 417August 15, 2022 7:37 PM

R419 if he is tagged in an insta story you can see that.

by Anonymousreply 418August 15, 2022 7:38 PM

There are all sorts of tools. Also Jules linked to a previous picture of that guy, so you simply needed to go down the rabbit hole.

by Anonymousreply 419August 15, 2022 7:41 PM

Some more twitter love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420August 15, 2022 7:52 PM

R409 R418 I’m confused… how is it possible to know when someone has tagged him in a story - without just physically checking the person’s stories? I know there’s third party apps which lets you see hidden tags on stories, but to actually monitor or get alerts on the tags on stories? Help me understand, please.

by Anonymousreply 421August 15, 2022 7:55 PM

R421 sure, you get such an app and you get an alert.

by Anonymousreply 422August 15, 2022 7:57 PM

[quote] One thing's for sure, the person WANTS his fans to see the stories before they are deleted.

Of course, and they are doing the Lord's work. The person probably keeps changing handles because everytime someone works hard to out BB in his lies, he blocks their accounts. I'm furious that those two assholes had the story taken down. Everybody make screen captures of those screen captures.

by Anonymousreply 423August 15, 2022 8:01 PM

Suckers really. Can‘t they let the man enjoys his fun!

by Anonymousreply 424August 15, 2022 8:03 PM

Since the entire fandom is reading these threads, there is no way around it. Sorry, Ben! You‘ve been busted again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425August 15, 2022 8:06 PM

R399 That's hilarious. I'd love to know what went down behind the scenes to cause that man to delete the story. lol That was quick!

Let's make sure everyone sees it....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426August 15, 2022 8:06 PM

Let our hearts rejoice in unity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427August 15, 2022 8:07 PM

Well, Ben, you see … it has pissed on your teaser parade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428August 15, 2022 8:10 PM

I wonder if he’ll go hatching with her

by Anonymousreply 429August 15, 2022 8:12 PM

R429 yatching 🤦🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 430August 15, 2022 8:14 PM

Yachting. HATCHING would be absolutely insane

by Anonymousreply 431August 15, 2022 8:15 PM

Ben couldn't even be bothered to promote Cabinet of Curiosities on Twitter or Facebook today. Guess he's "too busy".

by Anonymousreply 432August 15, 2022 8:17 PM

Hatching travel plans for some eco friendly yachting and activism I‘m sure!

by Anonymousreply 433August 15, 2022 8:19 PM

R433 He's become such a disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 434August 15, 2022 8:21 PM

R426 that picture does not show the more important bit where ir actually says Julianne made way for him to meet ben.

by Anonymousreply 435August 15, 2022 8:22 PM

Since this has stirred everyone up, I'll bring over a question my Montanagate survivor friend just brought to me..

Is his family with him in NY? Was NY their actual vacation and they only stopped in LA for a bit cause Ben hadn't been home in literally eight months? Cause if not, then did Ben travel cross country for only a day or two just to see a Broadway play?? Cause that's. . . dedication. . . . Or is he going to be on vacation there for a while. Alone. With The Ho.

Also, if the original thought is true, did the fam come with him to the show, or did he go alone? My friend reminded me that he basically abandoned his family Christmas vacation to go to Montana with The Ho in the first place. At least possible he abandoned them for the night again here??? Just thinking out loud!

by Anonymousreply 436August 15, 2022 8:23 PM

Here, we need this. I can‘t do imgur

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437August 15, 2022 8:23 PM

They’re mad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438August 15, 2022 8:24 PM

I think I’m just struggling (every time it happens) to understand WHY he bothers with her. She obviously doesn’t give a fuck about him. And it’s funny to think of them going on holiday or yachting together … he’s so not up her street. Too wimpy (she likes muscles, remember), too weak, not rich enough!!

by Anonymousreply 439August 15, 2022 8:24 PM

They caught the deuxmoi blind too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440August 15, 2022 8:26 PM

R436 well he got back to LA some time ago, maybe they got back to london already, maybe it was just his uncle and aunt, plenty of possibilities. But we know he has flown London Montana (that is a hassle) just to be with her 11/11. sorry, meant 24/7

by Anonymousreply 441August 15, 2022 8:28 PM

R438 Wish she’d tagged him on that!!!

by Anonymousreply 442August 15, 2022 8:29 PM

R439 but he is a devoted, famous enough disciple to show around and keep company.

by Anonymousreply 443August 15, 2022 8:29 PM

The lack of self esteem you have to have to go back to a woman that went back to her husband after cheating on him with you then her going yatching and then being pap with another man. And he still goes back to her ? If she was great maybe I’ll get it but JH?

by Anonymousreply 444August 15, 2022 8:32 PM

R445 they are just friiiieeeends and he let her goooo because she needs to find herself before she can find his way to hiiiiiim. Haven‘t you read the memo? Aka the pathetic album?

by Anonymousreply 445August 15, 2022 8:35 PM

So maybe 11:11 isn’t all claptrap anymore ? Probably making a wish every time he sees it

by Anonymousreply 446August 15, 2022 8:37 PM

R436 And following on, she just shared another question/thought..

Wondering if there'd be a new pap call from our Julesy, my friend asks, what if it was The Ho that got her producer friend to post the story outing Ben in the first place? Then she could say, "No Benji honey it wasn't me this time! I didn't even secretly tag you, I learned my lesson I promise!! I kept you secret like a good little girl!!! You can trust me!!!!"

Oh how fucking delicious. . . .

by Anonymousreply 447August 15, 2022 8:38 PM

Puuuuuuke. When she posted that lion in the necklace the scope of his lameness has become apparent and he has not ceased to disappoint. Running after a woman who keeps fucking things up for you on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 448August 15, 2022 8:39 PM

R447 Wouldn't surprise me at all. We all know how manipulative she is by now.

by Anonymousreply 449August 15, 2022 8:41 PM

Is it Ben in this story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450August 15, 2022 8:44 PM

R450 sorry meant previous Hope I linked it right. There is a forehead …

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451August 15, 2022 8:46 PM

R447 I agree. Can totally see it.. “Oh Jonny, yeah post it… Ben would be thrilled! Cos you’re praising his music!” Then after a few hours, (BB unaware cos notifs are off) “Oh Jonny, maybe take it down, I think his fans are getting a lil annoyed!” Then, “Bennneeeee - I told that naughty Jonny to take it down! Wasn’t that good of me?”

Puke right enough.

by Anonymousreply 452August 15, 2022 8:46 PM

R451 For me, you’d have to screenshot it and circle I’m afraid, can’t spot him??

by Anonymousreply 453August 15, 2022 8:49 PM

Please let them fly to Paris from NYC and run around like the F-list Ben Affleck and JLo.

by Anonymousreply 454August 15, 2022 8:59 PM

Who is this Jessfc. Always the publicist?

by Anonymousreply 455August 15, 2022 9:04 PM

At least with Ben there, she has someone to hold her used tampon without complaining.

by Anonymousreply 456August 15, 2022 9:05 PM

Ben IS her used tampon.

by Anonymousreply 457August 15, 2022 9:07 PM

[quote]“Oh Jonny, maybe take it down, I think his fans are getting a lil annoyed!”

R452 Oh you had me until this point.. No no no.. I absolutely mean she told the friend to post it *explicitly* for the purpose of outing Ben. Explicitly for riling up Ben's fanbase which hadn't been paying much attention to her lately.

It was *explicitly* leaked to prove to all his fans and her haters, "Eat it bitches, I've STILL got my claws deep in him, and he'll believe my tears and forgive me for this and You. Know. It."

Because she is *explicitly* the worst kind of Human Garbage. She doesn't care if she hurts him as long as she wins. And Ben's unquestioningly loyal to her anyway.

Trash.

by Anonymousreply 458August 15, 2022 9:10 PM

Only a Netflix RT, Ben? Afraid to add your own comments with it? He knows what he'd get from the fans if he did....

by Anonymousreply 459August 15, 2022 9:11 PM

R458 Oh I absolutely hear you. But I still think she’d like to appear as the ‘white knight’ who got the naughty man to take down his I’ve Busted Ben post…. no?

by Anonymousreply 460August 15, 2022 9:14 PM

YES. TO. ALL!

Little nod to Benny.

by Anonymousreply 461August 15, 2022 9:16 PM

R458 This also makes sense when you think about the random Twitter account that popped up JUST to share it with the fandom.

by Anonymousreply 462August 15, 2022 9:16 PM

R459 That is absolutely why he didn’t!!!! 🤣

COWARD! Grow a pair and face your fandom, Ben Barnes. Explain why you keep supporting this toxic bitch, I dare you!

Yeah, like that’d ever happen!!! Go back to hiding in your bunker like the little pussy wussy you are.

by Anonymousreply 463August 15, 2022 9:17 PM

He could just post a story saying: saw my old friend jules show in nyc, still got it, old gal. Well done you.

by Anonymousreply 464August 15, 2022 9:21 PM

It‘s not that he‘s afraid of manic stalkers and hence wishes to keep his whereabouts a secret, otherwise he would not post videos on TV right from his driveway or pose with every single fan in Budapest and Canada and London and so forth.

by Anonymousreply 465August 15, 2022 9:23 PM

R464 Well he should do of course, like he did with Anoushka - but he knows the fandom hate JH with a vengeance so *sneaks around in the shadows* … pathetic, both of them. Her for her constant relentless need for attention and him for having no balls whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 466August 15, 2022 9:30 PM

They‘d hate her far less if he publically declared her to be his goos ol‘ friend instead of sending hidden emojis to millions of instagram users. The longer I remember it, the more pathetic it becomes. And it costs him devotion. He has far less fans than he ever had and his record was a total flop. Had he used his momentum well, he could have made it so far.

by Anonymousreply 467August 15, 2022 9:33 PM

[quote]And it costs him devotion.

Well he's lost hundreds of IG followers so far with this latest stunt. Is it still early? Cause the last time his IG Tags troll struck with her infamous blackface pics he lost literal thousands of followers. It was fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 468August 15, 2022 9:58 PM

Do we have the popcorn ready just in case?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469August 15, 2022 10:13 PM

R469 Just a few fun ones so far..

YES BEN GET THAT MONEY SO YOU CAN SPOIL YOUR FAIRY JULES JN NEW YOURK

how was @potusbway threw a slushie? got matching shirt? fam is in awe of the future dil?

Hope you enjoyed Potus! Your girlfriend's acting could be better though guess like calls to like

Yaaassss get it Mr. Hough

I BET JULES IS SO PROUD OF HIS BOYFRIEND

by Anonymousreply 470August 15, 2022 10:42 PM

Love this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471August 15, 2022 10:57 PM

Ho has posted her expected ‘goodbye Potus’ reel - no doubt there will be a Barnes tap - which we should be able to see as she struggles to reach 10k likes these days. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 472August 15, 2022 11:09 PM

R472 PS check out the cover she’s chosen for it - very appropriate for a Ho 🤣

by Anonymousreply 473August 15, 2022 11:13 PM

Lol - a few more comments about it all on his post. Has his follower count dropped? I can’t check but I bet it has. He hasn’t tapped hers - yet. He’d better hurry up or else she’ll be mad.

by Anonymousreply 474August 15, 2022 11:29 PM

R474 His follower count is rather quickly coming up on 600 fewer so far.

But also, just as another fun note. "Mindfulmft" is a blue check account that shows up at the top of The Ho's comments on pretty much every IG post. They follow each other and by all accounts (given their respective socials) over the past few months have become somewhat proper friends.

Ben is this woman's most recent follow. In case anyone needed any further 'that's really most likely evidence' he's in NYC right now. You really need to be *MUCH* more uncompromisingly and militantly paranoid in your attempts to sneak around and cover your tracks Ben. Silly boy..

by Anonymousreply 475August 16, 2022 1:17 AM

So BB has hit JH up again but do we think they’re actually together? They were friends for 5 years before they started fucking around plus they haven’t seen each other in like 8 months. I don’t know why I’m hoping so hard they’re not together but its so fucking clear she’s an absolute racist idiot - I can’t get my head around why he would go near her at all. It’s such a departure from how he presents himself in any interview or public situation.

by Anonymousreply 476August 16, 2022 3:33 AM

He already fucked around and found out once with her so many he thinks she’s just used/damaged goods now until something better comes along. Maybe he even rationalizes it as she’s already a public figure with her own set of haters even without him contributing so it’s less painful than putting a new/unknown girl through the inevitable hate his fandom will give any girl he dates. Still absolutely pathetic but better an enemy you know than an enemy you don’t or whatever that phrase is

by Anonymousreply 477August 16, 2022 3:54 AM

R475 that woman is a couple therapist, they might need her

by Anonymousreply 478August 16, 2022 4:21 AM

R476 obciously they are not together, but she strings him along.

by Anonymousreply 479August 16, 2022 4:57 AM

Read caption 🫢

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480August 16, 2022 4:59 AM

And this too! I guess the DLers where right all along 😇

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481August 16, 2022 5:04 AM

I am actually really shocked about how many of the base fandom are angry about this. I genuinely thought they would be up his ass no matter what!

by Anonymousreply 482August 16, 2022 7:07 AM

R482 they will be back up his ass in no time, especially with the French convention coming and him doing pictures with jessie

by Anonymousreply 483August 16, 2022 7:22 AM

R483 Sadly you’re probably right. A lot of the new S&B fans don’t even know about the whole sorry JH Story. But this tedious cycle of him turning up to support her but hiding it will eventually filter through I guess, and his fancon tickets sales might even start faltering, you never know. Hit him in the wallet, guys! Imagine if they had to start charging a lot less for his tickets! Wonder if it’d get his attention if his IG followers drained down below 2m? He’d have to buy them back (just like Jules did when she lost 100K at one go).

He’s still chickened out of liking her self-serving reel (which only has 6K likes - thankfully, so we can for now still see if he’s tapped or not). Why bother avoiding it? Man up and tap that baby! Everyone knows you went. There are more snarky comments on both her and his posts. On hers, they’ve been made as replies to a couple of her costars. We know she’s unlikely to delete any negative stuff but he hasn’t - yet - deleted any on his post, so he’s totally chickened out on reading those. Ben, you’re slipping!

He’s such an absolute coward. Why not just admit you were there? By hiding it he just fuels the speculation about them. I bet he hated that he had to promo the GDT stuff yesterday, when he just wanted to crawl away and pretend that no, he hadn’t been in NYC despite his best intentions to obfuscate as usual.

Which as someone upthread commented, weren’t quite enough to stay hidden this time. How embarrassing! - outted by a gushing fanboy producer and an over-friendly hanger-on of Hough’s who followed him. Tut tut!!!…. didn’t you get the memo, girls? Don’t look at Ben, don’t talk to Ben, don’t take photos of Ben, don’t follow Ben! And definitely don’t post stories about how you’d met him and had a lovely sycophantic discussion with him about his fabulous music.

It’s all just so ridiculous as well as pathetic. But he obviously doesn’t care that a lot of his fans think he’s lost his mind and using them solely to make money, or how big a fool he looks to the outside world. So hey, just carry right on there Benny, we’ll sit back, watch and enjoy the show.

Much like you did on Sunday night. Did you wear that gorgeous 🤢 t-shirt? No, I guess maybe not, but I’d have paid real money to see a photo of that, lol!

by Anonymousreply 484August 16, 2022 10:01 AM

Love the people on here that were like we are so desperate for them to be together when who was right? We were! We knew Benny boy was going to go to potus, we knew he was going to lie and be secretive, we knew JH was going to put him in some way as she always does. I say stop giving him money, stop supporting him, he fucking lies!

by Anonymousreply 485August 16, 2022 11:45 AM

Out him*

by Anonymousreply 486August 16, 2022 11:53 AM

I’ll be honest I truly didn’t think he was the brunette with her in nyc, I was holding hope he won’t go see that play. Guess I shouldn’t have having he was actually smart

by Anonymousreply 487August 16, 2022 12:45 PM

I don’t get why they just didn’t do a pap walk today since we all know he is staying with her. Like he knew he was going to get all the hate, he always gets so much hate when it comes to them being together in any capacity. So why not make it official and call the paps. She calls them everyday to document her weird face and outfits, why not get those couple smiley pics on the Internet forever? Then tell people they aren’t dating the next day like what happened over a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 488August 16, 2022 1:01 PM

R488 maybe he doesn’t want to do a pap walk now because of the conventions coming ? Like he’s scared about the questions people will ask

by Anonymousreply 489August 16, 2022 1:09 PM

I’m 100% sure he’s still in NY with her and I love how some fans finally realized they’re only dollar signs for him

by Anonymousreply 490August 16, 2022 1:21 PM

R489 Yeah but with JH he wouldn’t get a choice… she’s got BackGrid and the like on speed dial as we know. Who knows what more she’s willing to do to get even a smidgen extra attention? No show now folks, no PSR, no OOTD… no oxygen for her and she needs it bad.

by Anonymousreply 491August 16, 2022 1:26 PM

I wish he wouldn't be such a coward and just come forward and say he's going out with her... honestly at this point I'd have to give him props for it. There's something so slimy about him hiding this. Just face the music and say you're going out with a racist who thinks she can fart out bad omens!!

Thing is... it's not like he couldn't get a better girlfriend so he must really love her (eww im gunna be sick) and he did used to say that when he found the one he would go official!

by Anonymousreply 492August 16, 2022 2:16 PM

Y'know I was looking into JH's instagram followers and I swear a good portion of them must be bots. You can't see who her followers are because she has that function shut off and her engagement is so so low - how embarrassing that she's gone out and bought her followers :/

by Anonymousreply 493August 16, 2022 2:19 PM

[quote] he did used to say that when he found the one he would go official!

Safe to assume that he lied about that like he lies about everything.

by Anonymousreply 494August 16, 2022 2:23 PM

Well we're quickly coming up on 1,000 fewer followers. In one day. But also consider, yesterday the first featurette promo for his new show dropped. Under normal circumstances his follower count should have been increasing all day given he's in a new promo with other big names. But unfortunately yesterday, The Ho, with unbeatable timing, attacked him yet again (or did he attack himself???). And instead of his expected star power increasing his following, it's plummeting. Someone pass the popcorn.

[quote]Wonder if it’d get his attention if his IG followers drained down below 2m? He’d have to buy them back (just like Jules did when she lost 100K at one go).

R484 I am just about absolutely convinced that's what happened last time. When one of the trolls plastered The Ho's blackface all over his tagged page a month or so ago. He lost thousands of followers. Yes I'm obviously easily amused, but watching it drop became a form of entertainment so I checked it regularly. It was a regular, steady decline over a week or so until all of a sudden, and all at once, the count increased by 400 followers. And it's almost like that sudden dramatic increase "corrected" an algorithm or something, because the culling stopped and the count very slowly started (overall) increasing again (until yesterday). Sound suspicious to anyone else, or am I reading way too much into it and there's no way he bought a bunch of followers to stop a culling. It's all just coincidence, right?

by Anonymousreply 495August 16, 2022 4:26 PM

R495 He’s the dumbest of dumb asses if he can’t see a pattern here. She’s linked to him - by papwalk or her fan trolling or whatever - and his follows plummet. Or maybe he just doesn’t care? Who knows. But I’m sure someone who’s a Leo and has an actor’s huge ego must feel at least a *little twinge* that people don’t like him no more (cue bluesy sad song here).

But yes I think possibly the extras were another buy in, cos we know he’s done it before.. almost positive that he bought in more to get his follow to 1m before S&B 1 released. Probably mixed in with genuine new follows as we speculated at the time. But still. Something he learned from one trick pony Hough no doubt. “More attention, more adoration” being her watchword.

If you’ve got one of those graphs or tables which show the drops I’d love to see it. Especially if anything else subsequently emerges like fan pix or stories for instance… 🤡 yeah make that a big bucket of popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 496August 16, 2022 4:43 PM

How sad is it that he would be in love with someone who is constantly choosing something else besides them. For years she would rather flaunt a model in his face, after he wrote songs for her, than be with him. Now that she dated all of Manhattan and can’t find anyone who will have her, she is settling for spending time with deer old Benny. The one who is stupid enough to stick around because he clearly has no self worth or standards.

During the last curtain call for potus they were singing and at one point when they sang can’t help loving you and she pointed to someone and I wondered if that was him. Now we know he was there so probably was.

They both are so gross and he has become a shit person having her close to him and we all see it. Can’t wait for those skinny leg pap walk in NYC with his very problematic new gf.

by Anonymousreply 497August 16, 2022 4:52 PM

How funny would it be if JH stepped out with a new girlfriend and fully embarrassed Ben by not picking him once again. I think she would do better with a girlfriend, maybe be a better person. As for Ben, lost cause. He is old af, he is never changing at this point.

by Anonymousreply 498August 16, 2022 4:59 PM

Don’t know if they untagged themselves or if the account deleted the posts but the troll posts aren’t in their tag anymore

by Anonymousreply 499August 16, 2022 5:14 PM

Got my answer ! Julianne even looked at the troll story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500August 16, 2022 5:17 PM

So it was just brought to my attention that *ALL* of Ben's likes of her posts are now gone. Or hidden somehow, can you do that? Or did Ben go back *years* and unlike all her posts.

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 501August 16, 2022 5:32 PM

R501 it’s either hidden likes or a problem with insta because I saw people said they can’t see their likes on peoples posts when they never unliked it

by Anonymousreply 502August 16, 2022 5:33 PM

R502 Did they try searching for their names in the likes and still can't see it? Cause Ben doesn't show up that way either. And his likes are showing up on other accounts as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 503August 16, 2022 5:38 PM

R503 yeah they did and it never showed

by Anonymousreply 504August 16, 2022 5:46 PM

R501 R502 R503 IG is now hiding mutual likes on any post that has over 10k likes. The change happened 4 or 5 days ago.

by Anonymousreply 505August 16, 2022 5:53 PM

R505 Killjoys! How can we stalk now? 🤡🙄🤣 no sign of it changing yet either but not sure what purpose it serves

by Anonymousreply 506August 16, 2022 6:09 PM

R505 I'm not sure what you mean by "mutual" likes. How can a singular like be mutual? Or am I really misunderstanding something here..

by Anonymousreply 507August 16, 2022 6:09 PM

R507 I can’t see my likes on some actors posts when watching on my main and side account. So I guess it does hide for everyone ?

by Anonymousreply 508August 16, 2022 6:20 PM

R507 Oops! Edit to add cause I forgot.. It may absolutely be coincidence, but this morning's (delayed???) socials check in lined up *perfectly* with when he always does his first check in on LA time. Not NY time. Again, it might be coincidence, or he absolutely may already be home and flew cross country literally for only a weekend and literally only to see her show close.

Must be nice to have that kind of money huh.

by Anonymousreply 509August 16, 2022 6:21 PM

R507 People I follow’s likes disappear when a post reaches 10K. So up till then you can see them all, then it hits 10k and boom, they’re gone. Even blue tick accounts can’t see who’s liked their posts if the people involved follow them, or are mutuals. I can’t understand why IG would introduce this as you can see details up to 10k so it’s not like a privacy thing as such. IG are weird.

by Anonymousreply 510August 16, 2022 6:26 PM

R510 Small addition… not just follows and mutuals, it’s all the blue ticks as well whether you follow hem or not. So damn weird.

by Anonymousreply 511August 16, 2022 6:54 PM

R510 Thanks for that.. Strange then that "some" likes are still visible. So now I wonder, are those still visible likes the original 10,000 (and based on your description, that seems less likely), or just the most recent however many likes, or something else. Because if it is limited viewing in some way, why still have ANY viewable at all? Makes no sense whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 512August 16, 2022 6:56 PM

She is very quiet today

by Anonymousreply 513August 16, 2022 8:48 PM

Div is at it again big time. Full TL rant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514August 16, 2022 9:00 PM

Another fan fav: Bambi! Hey Bambi!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515August 16, 2022 9:12 PM

My Twitter research has found that Tom Sturridge is filling the gap the Darkling left behind. 🧚‍♀️ 🦁 🌅 33 💓

by Anonymousreply 516August 16, 2022 9:16 PM

The likes are back!!! 🔎🕵️‍♂️😁

by Anonymousreply 517August 16, 2022 11:56 PM

R509 of course ben barnes has the money, just like the ex-fan said he’s a beggar 😂

by Anonymousreply 518August 17, 2022 2:21 AM

Uhuh… papped in NYC yesterday…..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519August 17, 2022 8:51 AM

Hope people ask him questions at the convention

by Anonymousreply 520August 17, 2022 9:23 AM

Even his fans are calling him on insta and tagging him, they’re so done

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521August 17, 2022 9:28 AM

Twitter is ramping up… and someone on Twitter asked if he would be spending his birthday in New York this year 🤡

by Anonymousreply 522August 17, 2022 9:39 AM

R522 wouldn’t he be in Paris at that time ?

by Anonymousreply 523August 17, 2022 9:41 AM

R523 Birthday 20 Aug, Paris 27/28 Aug

by Anonymousreply 524August 17, 2022 9:53 AM

R524 well then most likely birthday in nyc, just the two of them because all his friends left him 🤣, and then a romantic trip in Paris

by Anonymousreply 525August 17, 2022 9:58 AM

They’re mad mad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526August 17, 2022 10:08 AM

R519 Oh happy day! Thanks, Jules!

by Anonymousreply 527August 17, 2022 10:16 AM

Pix from BackGrid, her besties on speed dial… and see that big smile from her!!!

Just radiates “Yeah! Papped! Busted! Ben Barnes getting dragged! Ben Barnes fandom in 🔥”

Skips away on her little fairy feet leaving chaos behind 🤣

She’s loving it. Her little games, when she doesn’t actually give a shit about him 🤡

Do wonder about the pix where she’s alone … on phone to BackGrid before she meets up with Benny??

by Anonymousreply 528August 17, 2022 10:25 AM

R528 we all know he agreed to do the papwalk, probably really happy about it

by Anonymousreply 529August 17, 2022 10:30 AM

Doesn’t look it to me *shrugs*

by Anonymousreply 530August 17, 2022 11:13 AM

Why some people refuse to give Ben any agency is beyond me.

The tweet at R526 deserves to be quoted here in full for posterity:

"this is why you have 0 bitches + 0 pussy + 0 streams on ur music + 0 awards + ur legs are like twigs + you're cringe + you work in a flop show btw @ benbarnes"

Ben and his forever small dick energy. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 531August 17, 2022 11:46 AM

Lol… precedent established 🤡

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532August 17, 2022 12:09 PM

“Via: paps she called” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OH JESUS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533August 17, 2022 12:57 PM

And I just now observed that she untagged herself from that ben barnes fans post

by Anonymousreply 534August 17, 2022 12:58 PM

But left the others. Let’s see if BB follows suit or just ignores….

by Anonymousreply 535August 17, 2022 1:08 PM

I knew she would call the paps. So predictable. Love how her tit is almost out. They look like they don’t even like each other. You guys they are just friends, clearly not fucking, even though he is staying with her and they are actually fucking. This is her getting back at brooks because he is already engaged to the first person he started dating after the divorce. Ben really thinks that all of this is working for him and his career.and it has only hurting him.

by Anonymousreply 536August 17, 2022 1:32 PM

She looks pregnant

by Anonymousreply 537August 17, 2022 1:35 PM

R537 please je just got in nyc, unless it’s another guy child. She had a flat stomach few days ago, shocking but this is how a lot of women looks without being pregnant, she also has endometriosis so that happens a lot

by Anonymousreply 538August 17, 2022 1:40 PM

R538 he*

by Anonymousreply 539August 17, 2022 1:40 PM

R538 I was only fanning the fire

by Anonymousreply 540August 17, 2022 1:40 PM

R536 he wrote an entire EP for her, they clearly not just friends

by Anonymousreply 541August 17, 2022 1:41 PM

@541 not being the author of that post, I think that was cynical. He‘s her go to guy.

by Anonymousreply 542August 17, 2022 1:43 PM

I just feel so vindicated because we knew all along.

by Anonymousreply 543August 17, 2022 1:44 PM

And she WAS so very quiet on insta.

by Anonymousreply 544August 17, 2022 1:50 PM

R543 I mean we knew all along but also how sad for them. Years of this bullshit of trying to not act like they are together when he has been begging her for that puss for years like the simp he is. Wonder if they’ll release a kissing photo for his birthday since they are already doing dinner with his arm around her. A real confirmation be user this app walk body language looks like they barely know one another. If they pull a people said they are not dating like they did years ago twitter better go off! No one is buying that. I’m really sadden by this news, but also have been disheartened by Benny boy since 2020 so not new feelings over here. Hope all the teens paying their money to support him realize what dick he actually is.

Of course she was quiet because they are fucking!

by Anonymousreply 545August 17, 2022 1:51 PM

How ridiculous is it, to have broadway producers erase they stories just to walk together in Central Park. Or wherever. He is so bland and stupid and vain. Sorry for chain posting, this riles me up.

by Anonymousreply 546August 17, 2022 1:51 PM

The reactions I've seen so far are hilarious. Some people seem to be trying to calm others by saying maybe they're not dating. So it's cool to be friends with human trash instead? the excuses some people make

by Anonymousreply 547August 17, 2022 2:16 PM

So looked up news for BB and JH and these pap pics don’t seem to come up. Where were they published? I only saw them on Twitter and the usual sources haven’t seemed to pick anything up. Just waiting for an official statement like they are dating or we are just friends and a horribly written article with the pics attached kind of thing. Just not seeing that. Wondering if they have tried to bury those pics and twitter is just having a field day? Or maybe it is just early and all the articles will appear later today.

by Anonymousreply 548August 17, 2022 2:17 PM

R547 that was my stance last year alreasy. Friends would be worse than fuckbuddies. Because to be somebody‘s good friend you really need to value their opinions and character. Love and lust can both blind you to a person. But friends!

by Anonymousreply 549August 17, 2022 2:20 PM

„Oh Benny you know I cannot be with you, I‘m just not ready to open myself up and be hurt again.“ „I‘d never hurt you.“

by Anonymousreply 550August 17, 2022 2:29 PM

But, seeing that are actually this close in whatever thingame they are in, be it friends or lovers, makes the entire destructive emoji studf even more incomprehensable and reprehensable. For it was just a big fuck you into fans faces.

Yes, Ben, many more people would have bought your silly merchandise.

by Anonymousreply 551August 17, 2022 2:39 PM

Seriously, which one of us actually spotted the lion on that dress. weirdly connected it to be Ben related, which made no sense, and was in fact, right? Was it a setup?

by Anonymousreply 552August 17, 2022 2:42 PM

They called her the Clap Trap. Well, there he is once more the stupid clown, stepping right into it.

by Anonymousreply 553August 17, 2022 2:45 PM

The one thing these pap walks with JH have accomplished is there has now become an anti fandom that was never there before and we spend most of our time on these threads playing detective and calling him out on his shit. He never had this problem before her and her fake Hollywood bullshit became the center of his life.

I still can’t believe all those covers were for her. Long before his album was ever a thing. Like all the love songs were for her out of all the people. The more pap walks they do the more we all see how his actions for years have been all for her. I was always secretly hoping there was some rando normal girl in the picture that doesn’t want to be famous that he cared for. Apparently not.

by Anonymousreply 554August 17, 2022 4:03 PM

R554 Oh how many times can I fucking like this post??? HEAR FUCKING HEAR!!! Every fucking word. God he's so fucking stupid and I hate him so fucking much!!

by Anonymousreply 555August 17, 2022 4:10 PM

The way he untagged a shit post of the two of them but left the one with the big heart and describing her as ‘his girlfriend’ LOL… thought it was a kind one?? Didn’t read the caption again, Barnes??? 🤡

She did untag from the two plus another heart post of the two of them - wow that’s unlike her.

by Anonymousreply 556August 17, 2022 4:15 PM

She never untags herself. Already changing her behavior for this relationship. Maybe she is like oh god please don’t let people think we are together, she is the one distancing herself. All she was trying to do was help her friend out and is like now looking for the next model we can attach herself to.

by Anonymousreply 557August 17, 2022 4:22 PM

I think she's untagged herself as the general comments on the first few posts were pointing out the blackface, why what she did was wrong, and the pap-calling. Doesn't paint her in a good light. As for him keeping the girlfriend post - he wishes! Says it all

by Anonymousreply 558August 17, 2022 4:29 PM

Maybe he just wants her for her money. If she is really worth ten million, I doubt it. He is staying with her at her $18,000 dollar a month townhouse right now. He is actually a gold digger funny enough.

by Anonymousreply 559August 17, 2022 4:42 PM

Wonder how many PR people are freaking out and trying to figure out how to fix the mess that is Bennys reputation at the moment. Happy birthday Benny, we all hate you now.

by Anonymousreply 560August 17, 2022 4:48 PM

R556 No, the OP removed the other post and put up another one instead. It seems like he's not checking his tags AT ALL yet cause they're all still there. REPEAT.. BEN BARNES IS NOT CHECKING HIS TAGS RIGHT NOW. *grin*

The Ho however has apparently untagged herself from literally *everything* (related to this) that was on her page. To quote someone else, why the Hell did you call The Paps to make sure you two were seen together if you're just going to untag yourself from the evidence???

R560 Please continue.. Happy birthday Benny, congratulations on your new show's promo dropping, and good luck in your upcoming convention, cause your *REPEATED* behavior is making your followers drop like flies because we all hate you now. (fixed it for you!!)

by Anonymousreply 561August 17, 2022 5:31 PM

This is so wild to me because I wouldn't even THINK to go near a racist let alone fuck them or be in a relationship! If I heard one of the people I was interested in did blackface that would be IT. GOODBYE. DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT PICK UP $200, STRAIGHT TO JAIL MF!! So him actually going out with her even though HE KNOWS about all of this is sickening. What a piece of scum tbh. They can have each other. This says so much about him as a person... he's okay with blackface? They can go be racist as fuck together and fade into obscurity. Losers.

Also, i am calling it now - I think they're going to go official by the end of the year. I bet there will be an instagram post declaring it - CALLING IT NOWWWW.

by Anonymousreply 562August 17, 2022 5:33 PM

R562 and not just that but how anyone can’t be embarrassed by being with someone who got an ass exorcism on public ?

by Anonymousreply 563August 17, 2022 5:37 PM

This is worth perusing for the chuckles :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564August 17, 2022 5:47 PM

R564 Oops sorry, I guess you can't directly link the quote retweets, so click on those. My bad!

by Anonymousreply 565August 17, 2022 5:49 PM

Just friends! Knew it they would spin it this way. Honestly I should go into PR I’m on top of this shit and what is going to happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566August 17, 2022 5:55 PM

« Longtime friends » 🙄

by Anonymousreply 567August 17, 2022 6:02 PM

Hahaha the Ben Barnes fandom is so fired up I reckon someone will definitely be asking him about JH at the Paris con - I can only hope someone videos the awkwardness of that.

by Anonymousreply 568August 17, 2022 6:10 PM

OMG i am so loving those qrt‘s

by Anonymousreply 569August 17, 2022 6:16 PM

R566 Lol …. Barnes looks like he’s trying to race right out of the park in a couple of those. Too late, loser 🤡

by Anonymousreply 570August 17, 2022 6:17 PM

She’s waving her hand saying hello to the pap she called, make it more obviously julianne

by Anonymousreply 571August 17, 2022 6:19 PM

What does the qrt possess?

by Anonymousreply 572August 17, 2022 6:19 PM

Qouted Retweets.

by Anonymousreply 573August 17, 2022 6:23 PM

Don't worry Ben! Your old buddy Jared comes to the rescue with the official "Just Friends" statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574August 17, 2022 6:38 PM

Of course they are not in a loving relationship, he is the idiot who always shows up, builds up her ego, gives her some tongue action and is sent off again. „Because our friendship is worth more than something that might potentially destroy us.“

by Anonymousreply 575August 17, 2022 6:43 PM

BTW I originally made the comment way back last year but apparently it bears repeating. Ben cut off most of his hair in Oct 2020, just before they made it official in November. And he kept it short and didn't let it start growing out again till they likely broke up a few months later in early 2021.

Now, yes he did have to trim it down some from his usual 'long an full style' for his The Critic role which he just finished filming. But is it just me, or do those pics make it look even shorter than it was. Maybe even close to as short as it was back in late 2020-21 when they were dating. When I originally noticed and made this comment back then I pointed out that pretty much ALL of the men The Ho has dated have this same approximate short hair style.

Would you put it past Ben to cut his hair again just to try to impress her for their Long Awaited Reunion. Maybe this is how he can win her back with pipe and drum???

by Anonymousreply 576August 17, 2022 6:53 PM

R576 you know, my instinctual reaction to this is: of course not, that‘s crazy BUT on second thoughts … I would not put it past him

by Anonymousreply 577August 17, 2022 6:56 PM

Noticed the numbers of comments and likes of his last post? Way less than usual

by Anonymousreply 578August 17, 2022 6:59 PM

R576 remember the « I cut my hair myself » For new year ? When we know it’s her who cut it

by Anonymousreply 579August 17, 2022 7:00 PM

R579 Oh fuck I had forgotten all about that blatant LIE.. Thank you so much for reminding everyone!!!!! I wonder who cut it for him this time!

by Anonymousreply 580August 17, 2022 7:13 PM

She may be pregnant by Charlie and he will still raise her child for her. Lovely. Anyway, just a reminder, the next thread is already there, please do not create a new one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581August 17, 2022 7:22 PM

There are pap pics of her from two weeks ago with a completely flat stomach. That's just bloat or something.

by Anonymousreply 582August 17, 2022 8:09 PM

R583 let me indulge in the torture of our readers.

by Anonymousreply 583August 17, 2022 8:16 PM

Anyway, in early pregnancy you show from one day to the next. Maybe he sent her a semen sample by ups with a signed t-shirt and a vinyl.

by Anonymousreply 584August 17, 2022 8:21 PM

R584 Thank you for the laughs, I needed that 🤣

by Anonymousreply 585August 17, 2022 8:40 PM

Twitterdom is so hung up on blackface. The innocents. She is not only a racist, but a hypocrite climate activist who flies everywhere private and goes yachting, who wanted to judge people by their activism, who travelled all around the world during the pandemic. Can we continue this please? For the audience?

by Anonymousreply 586August 17, 2022 8:42 PM

R586 how does she afford all that?! legit can someone explain where she gets the money from… somethings not adding up

by Anonymousreply 587August 17, 2022 8:53 PM

This from Ho’s stories today, after she untagged those posts. A message for BB’s fandom, I’d say..

This is the level of maturity we have to deal with from this woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588August 17, 2022 8:54 PM

R588 PS the orig post was from 2 days ago so why else put it on her stories today when she’s getting dragged?

by Anonymousreply 589August 17, 2022 8:56 PM

Wasn‘t she whoring herself out? 100.000 bucks?

by Anonymousreply 590August 17, 2022 9:06 PM

Anyway shs does look weirdly bloated, his head is smaller than ever, they look completely unglamorous.

by Anonymousreply 591August 17, 2022 9:09 PM

I bet she thought she had the last laugh until people started talking about her big belly, calling the paps and her blackface HAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 592August 17, 2022 10:15 PM

She always thinks she is winning and maybe if she wasn’t such a shitty person and constantly problematic no one would have anything to say. Like she has created all these problems because she is not a good person. Ben deserves someone who at the very least has self awareness. It is clear Jules does not have that. She will do anything for attention and clout and to further herself. That is so gross. I really believe Ben can be better than what he has become in the last couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 593August 17, 2022 11:04 PM

The daily mail story there is a video of JH walking on the phone. Clearly she called the paps for herself that is obvious. So is he not staying with her? They didn’t go to the park together but just met there. We will never know unless a fan spots him at a hotel or something. Glad they clarified they are friends five million times. Also mentioned Brooks engagement. When will Ben stop falling for this hate trap called pap walks with her.

by Anonymousreply 594August 17, 2022 11:29 PM

R566 R574 BTW, just to get it off my heaving with disgust and disappointment chest.. these two fucking shitgibbons think everyone is *that* stupid. They believe everyone is so stupid that we will believe that Ben, having spent the literal entirety of the year away from home, decided to leave the home he only *just* got back to to support his friend's closing show and then vacation alone with his friend for his birthday week, and call the paparazzi to show off that they're spending all their time together ONCE AGAIN looking so disheveled as if they just got out of their friendly bed together, and NOT spending his birthday at home in LA with *ALL* the friends he hasn't seen in eight months instead. Does he literally not have any friends left in LA or something? Did they all abandon him? Or does he just not actually care enough about ANY of them to want to celebrate and catch up with them back home. Nope, guess he only cares enough about his One True Longtime Friend to travel far from home *again* to spend his special day with her alone.

Because they're just longtime friends. Apparently Ben *knows* his childlike fans are actually stupid enough to believe that. Because the two of them are actively choosing to so brazenly and blatantly LIE about being just friends instead of just not saying or showing off anything at all. Because they want to treat all the fans like they're that gullibly stupid.

Human. Garbage. Ben Barnes is walking proof that having his precious HOPE for better is the worst choice you can make. He will disappoint you Every. Single. Time.

by Anonymousreply 595August 18, 2022 12:10 AM

What? Is that two playbills she's absolutely making sure to hold?? What a good Friend!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596August 18, 2022 12:36 AM

Also I just *love* this caption.. And Agate has rather devastating commentary as well.. for all the fangirls in denial, enjoy!!!

And if you know you know, so waving hi to a commenter! ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597August 18, 2022 12:43 AM

HA-HA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598August 18, 2022 1:35 AM

I think ben and JH belong together and both of them deserve all the shame and suffering

by Anonymousreply 599August 18, 2022 1:49 AM

R581 Move it over bitches!!

by Anonymousreply 600August 18, 2022 1:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!