Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why is Ben Barnes so embarrassing?

Celebrating 2 million followers like a teenage girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2022 4:02 AM

Okay, so I have NO idea who this guy is, and I have never heard the name in my life. But two million followers is more than many celebrities and well known people. So, I'm not buying it. There is no way someone who isn't more of a household name, especially to people under 60, would have 2 million organic social media followers. No doubt a massive number of them are generated by a PR company's bot.

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2022 7:18 PM

R2 he’s been on popular tv shows on netflix and hbo + he’s prince caspian. he’s not as popular as robert pattinson but he has some popularity, 2m followers seems reasonable to me

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2022 12:45 AM

R1 ***

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2022 12:45 AM

Well, over 30 Datalounge threads have so far been unable to answer that question. But we keep trying to find out. There is a month of comprehensive reading just a search field away.

by Anonymousreply 4February 2, 2022 3:00 PM

2 million people know who Ben Barnes is?

by Anonymousreply 5February 2, 2022 3:05 PM

I remember Louis Partridge who was catapulted to overnight fame in Enola Holmes posted about getting 1MM followers… he since topped 7 million and hasn’t posted any such silliness as Ben

And he’s only 18 years old compared to Ben’s 40

by Anonymousreply 6February 2, 2022 3:15 PM

Get help OP.

by Anonymousreply 7February 2, 2022 4:48 PM

R7 that is not the usual Ben Barnes OP.

by Anonymousreply 8February 2, 2022 9:02 PM

R7 we all need help here 😈 all the best ones do

by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2022 4:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!